| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | It’s mine. | 是我手机 | 
| [00:19] | Rigsby. | 瑞斯比 | 
| [00:24] | You got it, boss. | 明白 头 | 
| [00:26] | We’re up. | 有活干了 | 
| [00:28] | – Lisbon? – Yep. | -里斯本 -没错 | 
| [00:30] | No. No, she’s gonna call here next. | 遭了 遭了 她接下来就会打我电话 | 
| [00:33] | – She’ll know. Get out. – Grace, wake up. | -我们就会露馅 你快走 -格蕾丝 醒醒 | 
| [00:35] | How is lisbon gonna know I’m with you? | 里斯本怎么会知道我们在一起 | 
| [00:38] | Right, yeah. | 说的也是 | 
| [00:47] | Get out. | 快起来 | 
| [00:50] | Agent grace van pelt. | 格蕾斯・范・佩尔特探员 | 
| [00:52] | Hi, boss. What’s up? | 头 什么事 | 
| [00:57] | All right. | 明白 | 
| [01:04] | Bosco. | 博斯科 | 
| [01:05] | And to what do I owe this pleasure? | 什么风把您给吹来了 | 
| [01:06] | – You’re up. Where are you at? – Crime scene. Why? | -你没睡 人在哪里 -案发现场 怎么说 | 
| [01:09] | – Coffee run? Usual for you, boss? – Yeah, tall drip, black. | -咖啡 和往常一样 头 -好 大杯现煮浓咖 | 
| [01:13] | – We need to talk. – About what? | -我们要谈一谈 -谈什么 | 
| [01:16] | Come see me when you get back. | 回来后我们见上一面好了 | 
| [01:18] | Okay. Look forward to it. | 好 期待已久 | 
| [01:22] | – Hey, have you guys heard from Hicks yet? – No. | -有希克斯的消息吗 -没有 | 
| [01:25] | Morning. Well, almost morning. | 早上好 怎么说呢 算清晨吧 | 
| [01:28] | Morning, everyone. | 早上好 同志们 | 
| [01:29] | We got a caucasian male, 50s, gunshot to the head. | 受害者为50多岁白人男性 头部中弹 | 
| [01:33] | And tastefully garnished | 外加绽放黄玫瑰的 | 
| [01:34] | With an explosion of yellow roses. | 雅致装点 | 
| [01:37] | Security guard saw the body, called Sac P.D., | 保安发现尸体 就给萨克拉曼多警局报警 | 
| [01:39] | But this is a state cemetery, | 但这是州立公墓 | 
| [01:40] | Which is why we’re here at oh-dark-thirty. | 所以就要我们在漆黑的0:30来这里 | 
| [01:43] | Swell spot. | 真是个好地方 | 
| [01:46] | Check out the stippling. | 注意伤口周围 | 
| [01:47] | Looks like he was shot at close range. | 看起来像是近距离射击 | 
| [01:49] | Yep. And fibers in the wound | 没错 伤口上沾着的纤维 | 
| [01:51] | Indicate clothes were removed postmortem. | 表明死者衣物是死后剥去的 | 
| [01:56] | – You smell nice. Is that lilac soap? – Yeah. | -身上真香 用的是丁香肥皂 -恩 | 
| [02:00] | You got something, jane? | 有什么发现没 简 | 
| [02:01] | – Yes, I do. He’s naked. – Let me write that down. | -有 他赤身裸体 -让我好好记下 | 
| [02:05] | It makes him look kind of sad, don’t you think? | 这令他显得有些可怜 | 
| [02:06] | Vulnerable. A little comic, even. | 弱不禁风 甚至带点滑稽 | 
| [02:10] | – Meaning what? – He was posed like this. | -说明什么 -他是被人摆出这个姿势 | 
| [02:12] | He wasn’t just dumped here, willy-nilly. | 凶手不是随便弃尸于此 | 
| [02:13] | This is a statement. | 这是个警示 | 
| [02:14] | Doctor, the mark on the hand– is that a burn? | 法医 死者手上那斑点是烧伤吗 | 
| [02:16] | Looks more like freezer burn, actually. | 看上去更像是冻伤 | 
| [02:22] | That explains it. | 这解释了一切 | 
| [02:24] | His liver temp is 45 degrees, | 死者的肝脏只有7.2摄氏度 | 
| [02:26] | But it’s only around 58 in here. | 而现在气温是14.4摄氏度 | 
| [02:27] | So somebody froze his body in that position | 因此是有人将尸体摆成那姿势冷冻 | 
| [02:30] | Then dumped him here. | 然后丢弃到这里 | 
| [02:32] | Could be a signature, maybe a serial pattern. | 也许是凶手行凶的惯用手法 | 
| [02:36] | Lisbon and I will talk to bosco about that, | 里斯本和我待会儿去找和博斯科 | 
| [02:37] | See if he has any similar incidents. | 看是否有类似事件 | 
| [02:39] | Yeah, come on. Let’s get out of here. | 好 咱们收工吧 | 
| [02:40] | Let forensics do their thing. | 好让法医继续作业 | 
| [02:44] | You smell lovely. | 你身上好香 | 
| [02:46] | What is that? Is that lilac? | 是什么香味 丁香 | 
| [02:49] | Yeah. Thanks. | 恩 谢谢 | 
| [02:52] | It’s pretty. | 好闻 | 
| [03:01] | Morning, Rebecca. They look good. One of those for me? | 早上好 丽贝卡 气色不错 咖啡有我的份没 | 
| [03:04] | You know, it’s all right to like me now. | 喜欢我就说嘛 不用不好意思 | 
| [03:06] | – Your boss and I made up. – That’s okay, rebecca. | -你上司和我都和解了 -没关系 丽贝卡 | 
| [03:08] | I don’t like him, either. | 我也不喜欢他 | 
| [03:09] | She’s a liar. She loves me. | 她说谎 她可爱我了 | 
| [03:11] | Yeah, keep telling yourself that. | 你继续自我陶醉吧 | 
| [03:17] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 | 
| [03:20] | Oh, my god! No, no! Sam, Sam! | 天哪 不 山姆 山姆 | 
| [03:26] | He’s gone. | 没气了 | 
| [03:30] | No pulse. | 摸不到脉搏 | 
| [03:32] | dyson is dead too | 戴森也没气了 | 
| [03:33] | Jane, some help? Get over here now. | 简 过来帮忙 快过来 | 
| [03:38] | press as hard as you can. | 用力按 | 
| [03:40] | Right there. There! | 按那里 那里 | 
| [03:42] | This is special agent Cho. | 我是特别探员周 | 
| [03:44] | We’ve got agents down on the fifth floor. | 有探员在五楼遇害 | 
| [03:47] | Yes, inside the building. | 对 就在办公楼里 | 
| [03:49] | We’re in lockdown on my authority. | 我们已经自行封锁了现场 | 
| [03:50] | I have three agents down. I need E.M.T.S… | 有三名探员遇害 需要急救人员 | 
| [03:53] | And roll S.W.A.T., sac P.D. And C.H.P., | 特警队 萨克拉曼多警局和加州公路巡逻队 | 
| [03:54] | – And have them… – 17, 18, 19… | -让他们… -17 18 19 | 
| [03:55] | Set up a perimeter. Suspects may | 设置警戒区 嫌疑犯肯定 | 
| [03:56] | – Still be here. – 20, 21, 23… | -还没走远 -20 21 23 | 
| [03:57] | Just lock this place down now! | 快把这地方给封了 | 
| [04:02] | 5 6 7 8 9 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, | |
| [04:05] | 10 11 12 13 14 15 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15… | |
| [04:18] | 24小时前 | |
| [04:25] | Hicks? Bosco? | 希克斯 博斯科 | 
| [04:26] | Bosco, Hicks. | 博斯科 希克斯 | 
| [04:28] | Stealing major crimes’ food– | 偷吃重罪犯的食物 | 
| [04:31] | Violation of penal code section 484, I believe. | 明显是触犯了刑法第484条啊 | 
| [04:34] | – It didn’t have a name on it. – Uh, this one does. | -上面又没写名字 -这个有写啊 | 
| [04:37] | I-it’s mine. It’s from Cornaro’s. | 是我的 在科尔纳罗买的 | 
| [04:41] | Meatball sub is really their best thing. | 他家的多汁肉丸三明治果然是最好吃的 | 
| [04:44] | You better hope I don’t tell Mandy you went off your diet. | 你打破了节食计划 我要向曼迪告状 | 
| [04:46] | She’s in New Hampshire with her sister all week. | 她跟她姐姐整个星期都呆在新罕布什尔 | 
| [04:49] | Oh, there you are. Agent Hicks, your form 41s. | 找到了 希克斯探员 你的41号文件 | 
| [04:51] | And, boss, the attorney general’s office | 还有 头 检察官办公室打电话 | 
| [04:54] | Called about the Armenian Cartel thing. | 问你有关亚美尼亚贩毒集团案的进展 | 
| [04:57] | And you better hope I don’t tell your wife | 你就等着我告诉你老婆 | 
| [04:58] | About you going off your diet. | 你节食破戒了 | 
| [05:08] | Breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 | 
| [05:11] | Come on, breathe, breathe. | 快点啊 呼吸 呼吸 | 
| [05:14] | Clear! | 松手 | 
| [05:17] | OK. He’s back. | 他苏醒了 | 
| [05:20] | He’s bleeding out. What do we got? | 他失血过多 现在情况如何 | 
| [05:21] | There’s no breath sound on the right side. | 右肺没有呼吸声 | 
| [05:24] | His pulse is really weak. | 脉搏太弱了 | 
| [05:26] | Wide open. We’re code three. | 瞳孔放大 急需抢救 | 
| [05:27] | Let’s move, let’s move. | 快抬出去 抬出去 | 
| [05:32] | You okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [05:36] | What do we got? Lockdown’s in full effect, buildingwide. | -情况如何 -办公楼周围已全部封锁 | 
| [05:39] | Same with the capitol and the D.O.J. | 州议会大厦和司法部也开始警戒 | 
| [05:41] | Good. Cho’s liaising with the Sac p.D. | 很好 周联络了萨卡拉曼托警局 | 
| [05:43] | They’re setting up a 2-block perimeter. | 在两个街区内设置警戒 | 
| [05:45] | Now nobody gets in or out. | 现在没人能出入了 | 
| [05:47] | All civilians are being sent | 所有人员都 | 
| [05:48] | To the downstairs lobby for holding. | 被聚集在大厅了 | 
| [05:50] | And SWAT’s on the way up. | 特警队也马上赶到 | 
| [05:51] | We’re gonna do a sweep room by room. | 我们逐间搜查 | 
| [05:53] | – Suspects could still be here. – Get with security. | -嫌犯可能仍在此地 -保持警戒 | 
| [05:54] | Check all the camera footage, | 去检查监控录像 | 
| [05:55] | And set up teams to interview all of the guards, janitors | 另派小组去向警卫看守们 | 
| [05:57] | – And everyone down in the lobby. – Yeah, you got it. | -和楼下的所有人了解情况 -收到 | 
| [06:01] | He’s gone. Go on now. | 他死了 干你的活去 | 
| [06:07] | Jane. | 简 | 
| [06:09] | You may be in shock. Look at me. | 你被吓到了吧 看着我 | 
| [06:11] | There should be three bodies. There–there’s only two. | 应该有三具尸体的 这里只有两具 | 
| [06:15] | – Where’s agent Hicks? – I’ll get Cho on that. | -希克斯探员在哪 -让周去找找 | 
| [06:19] | Lisbon, Listen. Maybe we should just wash up first. | 里斯本 先去把血洗干净吧 | 
| [06:23] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [06:25] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [06:57] | So you never saw hicks this morning? | 你今早没看到过希克斯吗 | 
| [07:00] | No. I haven’t seen him since yesterday. | 没 昨天就没见过他了 | 
| [07:02] | And yesterday, was he angry or upset? | 昨天他有生气或恼怒的迹象吗 | 
| [07:05] | You think Marlon Hicks could have done this? Oh, no. | 你怀疑是马龙・希克斯干的吗 不是吧 | 
| [07:08] | We have to check every angle, rebecca. | 我们得追踪每一条线索 丽贝卡 | 
| [07:11] | Let’s back up. | 回到主题上 | 
| [07:12] | When you went out to get the coffee, | 你出去拿咖啡的时候 | 
| [07:14] | Did you see anything unusual? | 有发现什么可疑迹象吗 | 
| [07:16] | – Somebody who didn’t belong here, maybe? – No. | -比如可疑外人出入 -没有 | 
| [07:19] | Everything was fine. It was normal. | 一切正常 和平常一样 | 
| [07:26] | – God, I’m sorry. I’m not helping. – It’s okay. | -天呐 抱歉 我帮不上忙 -没事 | 
| [07:30] | Um, uh, I was gone maybe ten minutes and I… | 我大概出去了十分钟 | 
| [07:32] | I-I didn’t see anything weird. | 没发现可疑迹象 | 
| [07:35] | Bosco called the team in early this morning. | 博斯科今早叫组员集合了 | 
| [07:36] | – Do you know why? – Well, I thought that | -知道原因吗 -应该是 | 
| [07:38] | Maybe it was the armenian cartel arrests. | 有关阿美尼亚贩毒集团的逮捕行动 | 
| [07:40] | You were that close to making an arrest? | 已经进展到抓捕环节了吗 | 
| [07:43] | Y-yeah, there was, um, a break this week. | 是的 这星期有了突破 | 
| [07:46] | Um, an informant came through, the boss said. | 头说是得到举报消息 | 
| [07:49] | It was something about, um a warehouse. | 有关仓库什么的 | 
| [07:52] | Uh, lisbon. | 里斯本 | 
| [07:54] | Did forensics come up with an I.D. On the frozen man? | 法医确定那个被冷冻男人的身份了吗 | 
| [07:55] | I haven’t checked in with them. | 我还没问他们 | 
| [07:57] | – It’s not really a priority right now, okay? – Okay. | -现在那不是重点明白吗 -明白 | 
| [08:00] | I guess. | 应该吧 | 
| [08:02] | You were saying? | 你接着说 | 
| [08:04] | Camera four, also nothing. | 四号摄像头也无可疑 | 
| [08:06] | Just an ordinary day. | 和平常一样 | 
| [08:08] | -Weird, huh? These guys are like ghosts. -Yeah, no kidding. | -奇怪哈 凶手鬼影无踪啊 -对 真贴切 | 
| [08:11] | We cleared the building top to bottom. | 我们把这楼从底到顶全搜了一遍 | 
| [08:13] | There’s no sign of them. | 一点迹象也没发现 | 
| [08:14] | B.F.S. are dusting every stairwell and door for prints, | 搜证组正在所有门和梯井上寻找指纹 | 
| [08:15] | But it’ll take days to go through them all. | 但要检查完得花好几天 | 
| [08:17] | Lisbon said I should see if you needed a hand here. | 里斯本让我看看你需不需要帮忙 | 
| [08:19] | Jimmy, go to camera five now– | 吉米 看看五号摄像头 | 
| [08:22] | Lobby entrance, same time code. | 大厅入口 调到案发时间 | 
| [08:25] | That’s Rebecca coming back. | 这是丽贝卡回来的时候 | 
| [08:27] | She was gone 9 minutes, 30 altogether. | 一共离开了九分三十秒 | 
| [08:29] | I don’t recognize hat guy here. | 这个人我不认识啊 | 
| [08:31] | Put him on the list of people to check out. | 把他加到查证名单里去 | 
| [08:33] | Okay, jimmy, camera six– the garage entrance. | 好了吉米 六号摄像头 车库入口 | 
| [08:36] | Hang on. Something’s screwed up here. | 等等 这里有问题 | 
| [08:41] | Some files are corrupted on this data drive. | 录像数据被篡改了 | 
| [08:44] | Um, that’s not possible. | 不可能啊 | 
| [08:45] | – Our firewalls are – Have been breached. | -我们的防火墙 -被突破了 | 
| [08:47] | Camera six and seven– that’s the garage. | 直指车库的六号和七号摄像头 | 
| [08:50] | They were disabled remotely. | 被远程关闭了 | 
| [08:51] | Looks like at least a 30-minute gap. | 缺了大概30分钟 | 
| [08:54] | Which means we have no way of knowing | 意思就是我们完全不知道 | 
| [08:54] | Who went in or out via the garage. | 有谁通过车库进入了办公楼 | 
| [08:56] | Jimmy, get somebody from I.T. Down here now, | 吉米 马上去信息技术部叫人来 | 
| [08:58] | Figure out what we’re dealing with. | 搞清楚监控失效的原因 | 
| [08:59] | Okay, I-I’ll tell my boss. | 好 我去跟头说下 | 
| [09:04] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 | 
| [09:07] | It was all over in ten minutes. | 十分钟就是一桩命案 | 
| [09:16] | Okay, got it. Thanks, avila. I owe you one. | 知道了 谢谢你阿维拉 欠你个人情 | 
| [09:23] | Agent Lisbon, I just spoke to the governor. | 里斯本探员 我刚跟州长谈过 | 
| [09:25] | I told him that I have my best team on this one. | 我说会让最优秀的团队处理此案 | 
| [09:27] | – I know you’ll do us proud. – Thanks, boss. | -一定要打个胜仗 -谢谢 头 | 
| [09:30] | I just reached out to Sac p.D. Narcotics | 我刚跟萨克拉曼多警局缉毒队联系 | 
| [09:32] | – About that armenian drug cartel that… – In a minute. | -问了有关阿美尼亚毒品集团 -等等 | 
| [09:38] | – I just got word from the hospital. – He’s not dead. | -我刚从医院得到消息 -他不会死的 | 
| [09:41] | No. No, bosco’s in surgery, | 没有 他正在手术 | 
| [09:43] | But I wanted you to prepare yourself. | 但我想让你做好准备 | 
| [09:46] | His injuries are extensive, critical. | 他的伤势很重 生死未卜 | 
| [09:50] | Teresa, I’m, uh, I’m sorry to ask this, but I need to know | 特里莎 这样问很失礼 但我得确定 | 
| [09:53] | That you’re gonna be able to go on with this case, | 是不是无论发生什么 这案子 | 
| [09:56] | No matter what happens. If–if you can’t, | 你都查得下去 不行的话 | 
| [09:59] | Just let me know, and I’ll put someone else on point. | 就告诉我 我让其他人来接手 | 
| [10:01] | Not necessary. | 没必要 | 
| [10:03] | You think Sam Bosco is gonna let a little lead stop him? | 你以为山姆・博斯科就这样被打败了吗 | 
| [10:06] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [10:07] | I hope you’re right. Good luck. | 希望你是对的 祝你好运 | 
| [10:12] | Nothing on Hicks. | 没找到希克斯 | 
| [10:14] | I had a uni run by his house, but he’s not there. | 我派人到他家看了 没人 | 
| [10:16] | – No car in the driveway. – I’ve got something. | -车也不在 -我有些线索 | 
| [10:17] | You know that Armenian drug cartel | 知道那个阿美尼亚毒品集团吗 | 
| [10:19] | That Bosco was close to nailing? | 博斯科要抓捕的那个吗 | 
| [10:21] | It’s run by a guy named Michael Assanian. | 头领是一个叫迈克尔・阿桑尼安的人 | 
| [10:23] | Oh, bad guy. Outside of the mexicans, | 那个坏家伙啊 墨西哥以外 | 
| [10:25] | Biggest heroin distributor on the west coast. | 西海岸最大的毒品供应商 | 
| [10:27] | Bosco must’ve spooked him. | 博斯科肯定跟丢他了 | 
| [10:28] | He left the country three days ago. | 他三天前出了国 | 
| [10:30] | So maybe he leaves town to keep himself clean | 也许他出城是为了 | 
| [10:32] | While his people kill bosco. | 在别人杀害博斯科的时候避嫌 | 
| [10:33] | Yeah, makes sense. Kill the team, kill the case. | 有可能 小组没了 案子就查不下去了 | 
| [10:35] | It’s worth checking out. | 这条线索值得跟 | 
| [10:37] | Lisbon, did we get an I.D. On the man from the cemetery yet? | 里斯本 查出公墓死的那人的身份了吗 | 
| [10:40] | What is with you and this case? | 干吗死抓着这案子啊 | 
| [10:42] | Oh, it’s just a feeling. | 直觉而已 | 
| [10:43] | – You think it’s connected to Bosco? – Maybe. | -是觉得跟博斯科有关吗 -可能吧 | 
| [10:45] | – How? – Hard to say. Uh… | -哪里有关 -很难说 | 
| [10:48] | Fine. Cho, call it up. | 算了 周 打过去问问 | 
| [10:50] | – Forensics may have posted something by now. – Thank you. | -法医那边可能已经有结果了 -多谢 | 
| [10:53] | Run down this informant. See if he’s got anything for us. | 去找这个告密人 看他有什么线索 | 
| [10:55] | Lauro in narcotics said you could use his name. | 麻醉科的劳罗说可以用他的名字登陆 | 
| [10:57] | Yeah, will do. | 收到 | 
| [10:58] | Forensics says cemetery guy’s fingerprints belong to | 法医说公墓那死人的指纹与 | 
| [11:01] | A dr. Towlen morning, age 55, stockton. | 斯塔克顿的55岁的医生特伦・莫宁稳合 | 
| [11:03] | Towlen morning. | 特伦・莫宁 | 
| [11:06] | Jane? | 简 | 
| [11:10] | Cho, with me. | 周 跟我来 | 
| [12:53] | Oh, no. | 天哪 | 
| [12:55] | Hicks. | 希克斯 | 
| [13:18] | How did you know it was Red John? | 你怎么知道是血腥约翰干的 | 
| [13:20] | Towlen Morning was the family doctor | 特伦・莫宁是珍妮特和卡特・皮克的 | 
| [13:22] | For Janet and Carter Peak. | 家庭医生 | 
| [13:24] | The Peaks were Red John’s third and fourth victims. | 皮克家两人分别是血腥约翰的第三和第四个受害者 | 
| [13:26] | Carter presumed to be the fourth. | 卡特应该是第四个 | 
| [13:28] | They never found his body. | 他的尸体却从未被找到 | 
| [13:30] | That was nine years ago. | 那是九年前的事了 | 
| [13:31] | Why attack the CBI today? | 他为什么现在要对加州调查局的人下手 | 
| [13:33] | Yeah, it’s puzzling. I’m Red John. | 是的 很奇怪 如果我是血腥约翰 | 
| [13:36] | Why do I kill Morning and Hicks | 我为什么要杀死莫宁和希克斯 | 
| [13:38] | And attack Bosco’s team? | 还要攻击博斯科的人 | 
| [13:39] | Carter and Janet Peak. | 卡特和珍妮特・皮克 | 
| [13:42] | Nine years ago. Carter and Janet Peak. Nine. | 九年前 卡特和珍妮特・皮克 | 
| [13:44] | Nine years ago, I’m a lot less experienced. | 九年前 我还很没经验 | 
| [13:48] | Something went wrong with Carter and Janet Peak, | 杀害卡特和珍妮特・皮克时出了点差错 | 
| [13:51] | A mistake. | 他犯了一个错误 | 
| [13:51] | Now he fixed it, but somehow now it’s come undone. | 现在他进行补救 但没完成 | 
| [13:54] | Hicks came to see the doctor for a reason. | 希克斯来找医生是有原因的 | 
| [13:56] | He was checking something out. | 他要查证什么 | 
| [13:58] | And Red John killed him for it, | 因此血腥约翰杀了他 | 
| [13:59] | Killed them all. Except for bosco, I mean. | 把他们全杀了 除了博斯科 | 
| [14:02] | Bosco had a lead in the Red John case. | 博斯科是血腥约翰案子的带头人 | 
| [14:04] | Cho, go inside. | 周 到里面去 | 
| [14:06] | Check the doctor’s files for Carter and Janet Peak– | 检查医生那儿卡特和珍妮特・皮克的资料 | 
| [14:09] | X-rays, labs, everything. | 所有东西 包括X光片 实验记录 | 
| [14:11] | Why did Bosco want the medical records? | 博斯科为什么想要那个医疗记录 | 
| [14:14] | What did he know? | 他知道些什么 | 
| [14:16] | He’s in I.C.U. In a medically induced coma. | 他现在人在重症病房 处于药物昏迷中 | 
| [14:18] | He’s not gonna tell us anything. | 什么也没法告诉我们 | 
| [14:20] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [14:21] | The case files will. | 但血腥约翰案情档案可以 | 
| [14:25] | Van Pelt, have B.F.S. search Bosco’s office | 范・佩尔特 让搜证组查博斯科办公室 | 
| [14:27] | For any new evidence or notes in the Red John file. | 任何关于血腥约翰档案的新证据或记录 | 
| [14:30] | You and Rigsby start working the secretary, Rebecca. | 你和瑞斯比开始审问那个秘书 丽贝卡 | 
| [14:55] | Hey, boss. | 嘿 老大 | 
| [14:57] | Nothing from Rebecca. | 丽贝卡什么也不知道 | 
| [14:59] | The b.F.S. techs are still taking apart Bosco’s office, | 搜证组人员还在大翻博斯科的办公室 | 
| [15:01] | – But so far– – Is Jane back? | -但是没有 -简回来了吗 | 
| [15:03] | – I haven’t seen him. – Find him, would you? | -我还没看到他 -找到他 好吗 | 
| [15:05] | Yeah. Special agents Nick Martinez and Mark Dyson | 尼克・马汀内茨和马克・戴森探员 | 
| [15:08] | Died at the scene here. | 就是在这里被害 | 
| [15:10] | And special agent Marlon Hicks | 而马龙・希克斯探员 | 
| [15:13] | Was found dead at a secondary crime scene. | 被发现死在第二犯罪现场 | 
| [15:16] | Special agent Samuel Bosco remains in critical condition. | 特别探员塞缪・博斯科 至今生死未卜 | 
| [15:21] | We are devoting every resource to this investigation. | 我们发挥一切警力致力于此案 | 
| [15:24] | And I promise–I promise the agents’ families, | 我保证 我向探员们的家属保证 | 
| [15:27] | We will not rest | 我们 | 
| [15:30] | Until we bring the perpetrator to justice. | 不逮捕真凶 誓不罢休 | 
| [15:33] | Special agent Minelli, our condolences. | 米内利探员 我们的吊唁者 | 
| [15:36] | Would you describe your feelings at this terrible time? | 你能谈谈在这个恐怖时刻的感想吗 | 
| [15:40] | Wow, Meredith. That… | 梅瑞狄斯 这问题… | 
| [15:43] | You media guys–that’s just… | 你们这些记者太… | 
| [15:48] | You know, for eight years, | 八年来 | 
| [15:51] | I’ve put up with the idiotic questions of the media, | 对于媒体愚蠢的问题 我一直忍气吞声 | 
| [15:54] | And I’ve never said squat. | 从不说难听的话 | 
| [15:56] | But today… | 但今天 | 
| [15:58] | I must tell you, Meredith, | 我必须告诉你 梅瑞狄斯 | 
| [16:01] | You’ve really set a new standard in horse’s assery. | 你为愚昧无知树立了新高 | 
| [16:08] | You people have no concept of what we do. | 你们毫不了解我们的工作 | 
| [16:14] | We go into dark, horrible places, | 我们在危机中冲锋陷阵 | 
| [16:17] | Alone and afraid, | 孤立无援 也会害怕 | 
| [16:20] | And we do it with no money, | 我们没有资金 | 
| [16:23] | With broken-down vehicles | 只有坏掉的汽车 | 
| [16:24] | And with computers that have more viruses than a $10 whore. | 和那些比10元妓女携带更多病毒的电脑 | 
| [16:29] | How? Good people. | 怎么样啊 你们这些良民 | 
| [16:34] | And I lost three good people today, | 今天我失去了三位好人 | 
| [16:37] | And a fourth who’s in critical condition, | 第四个还情况危急 | 
| [16:39] | And you ask me how I’m feeling? | 你还问我感觉如何 | 
| [16:44] | I’m feeling sad… | 我很悲痛 | 
| [16:47] | You… moron. | 你这个 蠢货 | 
| [16:53] | Any other questions? | 还有其他问题吗 | 
| [16:56] | Okay, then. Good day to you. | 那好 祝你们愉快 | 
| [17:00] | Elizabeth, carry on. | 伊丽莎白 继续吧 | 
| [17:07] | Virgil. | 维吉尔 | 
| [17:10] | Horse’s assery. | 愚昧无知的新高 | 
| [17:11] | Nice. | 不错嘛 | 
| [17:13] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该那么做 | 
| [17:14] | Hey, you told them the truth. | 别 你这是实话实说 | 
| [17:16] | I did. It felt good. | 是啊 感觉不错 | 
| [17:22] | Stick with us, boss. We need you. | 和我们一起 头儿 我们需要你 | 
| [17:24] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [17:26] | Yes. | 好吧 | 
| [17:28] | – I gotta run. You got this? – Go. | -我得走了 你能搞定吗 -走吧 | 
| [17:47] | Evening, gentlemen. | 晚上好 先生们 | 
| [17:58] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 | 
| [18:00] | You are? | 你是 | 
| [18:01] | Oh, I’m sorry. Uh, Patrick Jane, cbi. | 我是加州调查局的派翠克・简 | 
| [18:04] | I’m a friend of his. Uh, how’s he doing? | 我是他的朋友 他怎么样了 | 
| [18:07] | He’s not good. | 他不太好 | 
| [18:09] | The next two days should tell us a lot. | 要看明后天的情况 | 
| [18:11] | Oh, he was in such pain. Is he getting enough morphine? | 他肯定很疼 吗啡打够了吗 | 
| [18:14] | He should be. | 应该够了 | 
| [18:18] | Looks good. Call me if you need anything else. | 没问题 有什么需要就叫我 | 
| [18:21] | Will do. Thanks, doc. | 会的 谢谢医生 | 
| [18:31] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 | 
| [18:34] | Unplugging his morphine. | 拔掉他的吗啡 | 
| [18:36] | I’d ask a doctor to do it, but I think I know | 我想和医生说的 但我知道 | 
| [18:38] | What they’d say. | 他们不会同意的 | 
| [18:40] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [18:40] | Yes, that’s exactly what they’d say. | 没错 他们就会是这个反应 | 
| [18:44] | They wouldn’t understand the moral imperative here. | 他们不会明白道义上的必要性 | 
| [18:48] | Bosco is the only person | 博斯科是唯一一个 | 
| [18:51] | That can tell us what he found on red john. | 能告诉我们血腥约翰的线索的人 | 
| [18:54] | Now he may die. We need to wake him up | 现在他可能会死 我们得弄醒他 | 
| [18:57] | And have him tell us everything he knows, | 让他在还能说的时候 | 
| [18:59] | While he still can. | 告诉我们一切 | 
| [19:08] | Y-you can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 | 
| [19:10] | Why not? Morphine doesn’t make him any better. | 为什么不能 吗啡没法让他好起来 | 
| [19:13] | It just stops the pain. | 只是止痛而已 | 
| [19:14] | Yes, that’s what it does. | 没错这是吗啡的作用 | 
| [19:16] | Pain is nothing. Pain means he’s still alive. | 止痛没有任何意义 只意味着他还活着 | 
| [19:19] | We need him now, Lisbon, now. | 我们现在需要他 里斯本 现在 | 
| [19:22] | He is useless to us when he’s dead. | 他要是死了就没用了 | 
| [19:24] | Shut up. He’s gonna live. | 闭嘴 他会活下来的 | 
| [19:25] | Maybe and maybe not. | 可能会 也可能不会 | 
| [19:28] | God, you’re a cold bastard. | 天哪 你真是个冷血的混蛋 | 
| [19:30] | Oh, please. Y-y-you–you need to think logically. | 拜托 用逻辑思维揣摩一下 | 
| [19:33] | He would want us to do this. | 他会想让咱们这么做的 | 
| [19:35] | How could you know what he would want? | 你怎么知道他想 | 
| [19:36] | – You don’t even know him. – But you do. | -你甚至一点都不了解他 -但你了解 | 
| [19:38] | If he had to suffer pain to stop red john, he would do that. | 如果忍着疼就能阻止血腥约翰 他肯定会那么做 | 
| [19:41] | You know that he would. You know that. | 你知道他会的 你很清楚 | 
| [19:44] | What’s all the commotion? | 你们吵什么呢 | 
| [19:46] | What the… | 怎么… | 
| [19:47] | Did you touch that machine? | 你碰那个机器了吗 | 
| [19:49] | No. | 没有 | 
| [19:58] | Good people. | 好人 | 
| [20:00] | And I’ve lost three good people today– | 我今天失去了三位好同志 | 
| [20:06] | Is Lisbon with you? | 里斯本和你在一起吗 | 
| [20:08] | No. | 没有 | 
| [20:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [20:13] | We got a hit on bosco’s cell phone records. | 我们在博斯科的通话记录里发现 | 
| [20:16] | Just before the attack, bosco called a cop | 出事之前 博斯科打给了一个警察 | 
| [20:18] | Down in cloverville, not far from stockton. | 在克罗夫镇 离斯托克顿不远 | 
| [20:20] | The cop told me when they tore down an old strip mall last week | 那警察说上周他们拆一个老购物中心时 | 
| [20:22] | – they found a body buried in the foundation. – A body? | -发现地基里埋着一具尸体 -尸体 | 
| [20:25] | The cop who posted the bulletin | 贴出公告的警察说 | 
| [20:27] | said he got a call from bosco, | 他接到博斯科的电话 | 
| [20:28] | – Saying he’d go and check it out. -What body? | -说他得过去查看一下 -什么尸体 | 
| [20:32] | This one. Cloverville p.D. E-mailed a copy of the x-rays. | 这个 克罗夫镇警察局发来了X光片 | 
| [20:35] | John doe, 30s. | 无名男尸 30岁左右 | 
| [20:37] | See here? His head was almost cut off. Vicious. | 看这里 他的头几乎被砍下来了 真残忍 | 
| [20:40] | Then there’s this. | 然后看这个 | 
| [20:43] | – What’s that? – His leg. | -这是什么 -他的腿 | 
| [20:45] | He’s missing a leg? | 他少了一条腿 | 
| [20:47] | The coroner told the cop it was not part of the attack. | 法医说不是这次的伤 | 
| [20:49] | A much earlier amputation, he said. Distinctive. | 是之前做过截肢手术 是个特例 | 
| [20:51] | The files we got from dr. Morning’s office– | 这和我们在莫宁医生办公室 | 
| [20:53] | This matches an x-ray we found there. | 找到的一个X光片吻合 | 
| [20:55] | Carter peak. Carter peak–retired army, | 卡特・皮克 卡特・皮克 退役军人 | 
| [20:57] | Lost his right leg during the first gulf war. | 第一次海湾战争时失去了右腿 | 
| [21:00] | They found the missing red john victim. | 这是血腥约翰的刀下魂 | 
| [21:02] | Better still. | 同时也是 | 
| [21:03] | This is red john’s mistake. | 血腥约翰的一次失误 | 
| [21:05] | This is it. He made a mistake, and this is it. | 这就是他的失误 毫无疑问 | 
| [21:21] | Killing Carter Peak wasn’t Red John’s m.o. | 杀死卡特・皮克不是血腥约翰的本意 | 
| [21:23] | He was a man who was killed with his wife. | 他是跟她妻子同时遇害的 | 
| [21:25] | His body was removed from the scene. | 他的尸体被移出了案发现场 | 
| [21:27] | It is unlike any of Red John’s 14 other murders. | 这跟血腥约翰的另外14起谋杀不同 | 
| [21:29] | Maybe Carter returned unexpectedly. | 或许卡特出其不意的返回 | 
| [21:32] | Maybe there was a struggle. | 或许他俩发生了肢体冲撞 | 
| [21:34] | So Peak’s body resurfaces. | 因此匹克的尸体被移走 | 
| [21:36] | Red john hears about it somehow, and it upsets him. | 血腥约翰听说了这件事 他很困扰 | 
| [21:39] | “A,” how does he hear about the body? | 第一 他怎么会知道尸体的事 | 
| [21:43] | Off the bulletin, I guess. It was statewide. | 通过新闻公告 我想全州皆知 | 
| [21:46] | And “b,” why does it upset him? | 第二 他为什么会感到困扰 | 
| [21:48] | There’s evidence on Carter Peak’s body. | 因为卡特・皮克的尸体上有证据 | 
| [21:50] | That’s why he tried to make it disappear. | 那就是他企图毁掉尸体的原因 | 
| [21:51] | Damning evidence, like D.N.A. | 无法磨灭的证据 比如DNA | 
| [21:56] | We gotta get to cloverville. | 我们得赶去克拉夫镇 | 
| [21:59] | The cement matrix preserved the body remarkably well. | 冷冻剂让尸体保存得出奇的好 | 
| [22:02] | We were able to run a full D.N.A. Crime kit– | 我们采集到了完整的DNA样本 | 
| [22:04] | Hair, skin, under the fingernails, etcetera. | 头发 皮肤 指甲等等 | 
| [22:06] | We need someone sitting on this place 24/7 | 这里需要全天候看守 | 
| [22:09] | Until we can move the body up to sacramento. | 直至尸体移到萨克拉曼多 | 
| [22:21] | Uh, my bad. | 我搞错了 | 
| [22:27] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 | 
| [22:29] | Yeah, it is. Where’s the body, doc? | 确实奇怪 尸体在哪里 医生 | 
| [22:32] | Uh, let me–let me check the log here. | 我去查一下记录 | 
| [22:41] | Okay, you guys gotta get your signals | 看来你们该和萨克拉曼多那边 | 
| [22:43] | Straightened up in sacramento. | 核实一下指令了 | 
| [22:44] | CBI already picked up the body night before last. | 加州调查局 前天晚上将尸体运走了 | 
| [22:46] | CBI did? | 加州调查局 | 
| [22:48] | Yeah, night shift logged it right here. | 值夜班的医生在这里记录了 | 
| [22:50] | California Bureau of Investigation, an agent Rojo. | 加州调查局一个叫罗霍的探员 | 
| [22:53] | The body, samples, | 尸体 样本 | 
| [22:55] | Uh, everything we had, it looks like. | 我们这里的全部记录都被拿走了 | 
| [22:57] | See for yourself. | 你自己看看 | 
| [22:59] | Arrived at 2:15 A.M. With a meat wagon. | 凌晨两点一刻到达 开着一辆救护车 | 
| [23:02] | The night before the CBI attack. | 这是在加州调查局遭到袭击的前一晚 | 
| [23:03] | I can get you photos, though. We usually keep a set. | 我可以给你看照片 我们通常会备份 | 
| [23:05] | But the crime scene kit, | 但是犯罪现场的证物 | 
| [23:06] | The D.N.A. Samples… What about the d.N.A.? | 还有DNA样本 DNA样本呢 | 
| [23:08] | Well, I’m telling ya, | 我跟你说 | 
| [23:09] | It should have all gone with your guy. | 肯定都被你们的人带走了 | 
| [23:12] | – That’s procedure. – He wasn’t our guy. | -遵照程序 -他不是我们的人 | 
| [23:13] | Red john? – Call in your night shift person. | -是血腥约翰吗 -打给你们的夜班人员 | 
| [23:15] | It’s–it’s important that we get | 我们必须知道 | 
| [23:16] | An idea of what this, uh, agent Rojo looks like. | 罗霍探员长什么样子 | 
| [23:22] | You wanted to see me, boss? | 你找我吗 头儿 | 
| [23:25] | Sit down, please. | 请坐 | 
| [23:29] | Bosco’s doing better. I talked to his doctor. | 博斯科的情况有好转 我跟他的医生谈过了 | 
| [23:32] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [23:33] | That’s good. | 非常好 | 
| [23:35] | You okay, boss? | 你还好吗 | 
| [23:38] | Is this about before, the press conference? | 是因为之前的记者招待会吗 | 
| [23:40] | No. | 不 | 
| [23:42] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [23:45] | I, um, | 我 | 
| [23:48] | I have something to tell you, Teresa, | 我有些事要告诉你 特里萨 | 
| [23:52] | Something important. | 很重要的事 | 
| [23:54] | What is it, agent? | 什么事 探员 | 
| [23:56] | Sorry to interrupt, but I’ve been going through | 抱歉打扰了 但当我看 | 
| [23:58] | The security footage, trying to | 这段录像并尝试 | 
| [24:00] | I.D. Everyone going in and out. | 辨别所有进出的人的身份时 | 
| [24:01] | This is timecoded for this morning, | 这段录像的时间记录是今天早上 | 
| [24:03] | Right before the attack. | 就在袭击之前 | 
| [24:06] | According to employee support services, | 根据后勤部员工的反映 | 
| [24:07] | That’s Amblyn Demott, | 这位是安布林・戴蒙 | 
| [24:09] | An analyst on four. | 第四组的一个化验员 | 
| [24:10] | So what? | 所以呢 | 
| [24:12] | Demott went on maternity leave last month. | 戴蒙上个月请了产假 | 
| [24:14] | She had her baby yesterday. | 她昨天生下了孩子 | 
| [24:16] | There’s no way she could be where that camera says she was. | 她不可能出现在录像里显示的地方 | 
| [24:20] | Someone switched the footage. | 有人调换了录像带 | 
| [24:22] | We can’t trust anything on any camera. | 录像不足为证了 | 
| [24:27] | You transferred the body to the custody of a CBI agent? | 你昨天把尸体交给了一个加州调查局探员吗 | 
| [24:30] | – Yeah. – Describe this agent. | -对啊 -描述一下他的长相 | 
| [24:32] | Uh, dark hair, not that tall, kinda dumpy, | 深色头发 不太高 有点矮胖 | 
| [24:35] | Olive-complected, | 褐色皮肤 | 
| [24:37] | – Wore these heels that clicked… – A woman? | -穿着高跟鞋磕磕作响 -是个女人 | 
| [24:40] | Wore a thing, a whatsit, in her hair. | 头发上别着个小玩意儿 | 
| [24:43] | – A barrette. – Right. Barrette. | -一个条状发卡 -对 条状发卡 | 
| [24:54] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 小可爱 | 
| [24:56] | Okay. | 这个不错 | 
| [24:58] | Here you go. That’s for you. | 拿着吧 给你玩的 | 
| [25:00] | Have a nice day. | 玩的开心点 | 
| [25:02] | Hi, Rich. | 你好 里奇 | 
| [25:09] | Hello, Barney. How you doing? | 你好啊 巴尼 | 
| [25:25] | Hey, boss. | 头儿 | 
| [25:26] | Boss? Hey. | 听的到吗 | 
| [25:45] | Weren’t you heading to cloverville? | 你不去克罗夫镇了吗 | 
| [25:47] | Uh, as soon as I brief jane. | 一和简碰头就去 | 
| [25:50] | Samuel bosco, jr. Getting soft. | 小探员山姆・博斯科过的够滋润的 | 
| [25:52] | Hey! screw you, martinez. | 滚远点 马汀内茨 | 
| [25:55] | Hey, guys. Look what I have. | 各位看我带什么过来了 | 
| [25:58] | Aw, you’re the best. Did you get the coffee? | 你最贴心了 有咖啡喝吗 | 
| [26:02] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 | 
| [26:04] | – You okay? – A-okay, boss. | -你怎么不大对劲 -我很好啊 | 
| [26:14] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 不要 | 
| [26:37] | Red john says hi. | 血腥约翰 向你问好 | 
| [27:00] | Hi, boss. | 你好 头儿 | 
| [27:12] | Don’t move. Drop it now. | 放下枪 不许动 | 
| [27:17] | Bitch. | 贱人 | 
| [27:19] | You bitch. | 你这个贱人 | 
| [27:21] | Don’t move, don’t breed, don’t smile at me. | 不许动 别耍花样 少跟我笑 | 
| [27:31] | What the hell’s with all the balloons? | 房顶上怎么有气球 | 
| [27:36] | – What are you guys doing here? – Get her outta here. | -你们在这干什么 -把她带走 | 
| [28:56] | How long are they gonna sit there? | 要这么坐多久才是头 | 
| [29:04] | What’s your favorite kind of music? | 爱听什么类型的音乐 | 
| [29:07] | Mr. Jane, please. | 拜托 简先生 | 
| [29:11] | I know your games. | 我知道你的把戏 | 
| [29:13] | You don’t care what type of music I like. | 你关心的不是我喜欢什么音乐 | 
| [29:16] | I’m just making conversation, getting to know you. | 我就是和你聊天而已 想多了解你 | 
| [29:19] | You want to know how I could do Such terrible things for red john, | 你想知道 我为什么替血腥约翰杀人 | 
| [29:22] | Oh, I know that stuff, unhappy childhood, | 我知道 你有不幸童年的阴影 | 
| [29:26] | Sexually abused by a close relative, | 被亲人 性虐待 | 
| [29:29] | Cutting or some other self-abuse, | 你割伤自己 | 
| [29:32] | Self-medicating, self-loathing, blah, blah. | 乱服药无 自我厌恶 等等 | 
| [29:36] | Everyone you ever met made you feel ashamed, | 遇人你就因为自己身上的阴暗面 | 
| [29:41] | Ashamed of that ugly darkness | 自感耻辱 | 
| [29:45] | Festering inside you. | 你已无可救药 | 
| [29:48] | But he didn’t. | 除他以外 | 
| [29:50] | He made you strong. | 他让你自感伟大 | 
| [29:50] | He made you feel proud of that darkness. | 让你为自己的阴暗面而自豪 | 
| [29:54] | Yes, he did. | 没错 就是他 | 
| [29:56] | He gave your life purpose and meaning | 他给你生活的意义 | 
| [29:58] | And, uh, love. | 当然 还给你爱情 | 
| [30:01] | You’re very much like him, you know– | 你跟他很像 | 
| [30:04] | The way you look at people and see right through them. | 能把人看穿 能洞察一切 | 
| [30:06] | That is just spooky. | 让人毛骨悚然 | 
| [30:11] | I want you to think of this tonight before you go to sleep. | 希望今晚睡觉之前你能想想我说的话 | 
| [30:18] | You are nothing to him but a useful object. | 在他眼中 你只是杀人工具 | 
| [30:23] | He is not a good man. | 他不是好人 | 
| [30:25] | You are so wrong. | 你大错特错 | 
| [30:28] | He is a very good man. | 他非常好 | 
| [30:31] | He’s on a mission of love and enlightenment. | 他给人与爱 启蒙智慧 | 
| [30:35] | He tortures and kills women. | 他残酷杀死女性 | 
| [30:38] | Don’t you see? | 你不明白吗 | 
| [30:40] | Without death, there’s no life. | 没有死 何来生 | 
| [30:43] | Without darkness, there’s no light. | 没有黑暗 何来光明 | 
| [30:47] | – Look at you. – Me? | -看看你自己 -我吗 | 
| [30:49] | Well, until your wife and your daughter were killed, | 在你的妻女死之前 | 
| [30:52] | You were blind, weren’t you? | 你一直混沌地活着 | 
| [30:54] | You were living an illusion. | 一直活在幻想中 | 
| [30:57] | But red john opened your eyes. | 但血腥约翰拯救了你 | 
| [30:59] | And now you see the world for what it truly is. | 让你开眼看清这个世界 | 
| [31:10] | How did you first meet him? | 你第一次遇见他是什么情况 | 
| [31:12] | I’m not telling you anything about him. | 我不会告诉你有关他的事 | 
| [31:15] | You will. | 你会的 | 
| [31:18] | You’ll wake up one day, horrified of what you’ve done, | 有一天你会清醒 为自己的所作所为感到后怕 | 
| [31:21] | And you will tell me everything. | 那时你会向我吐露一切 | 
| [31:23] | No, never. I love red john. | 你休想 我爱他 | 
| [31:26] | And he loves me. And I will never betray that trust. | 他也爱我 我不会背叛这份信任的 | 
| [31:29] | One day. | 总会的 | 
| [31:30] | But I will tell you that I like all kinds of music, | 但我能告诉你 我喜欢的所有音乐类型 | 
| [31:33] | Especially country. | 最爱乡村音乐 | 
| [31:35] | And I have a cat named Rex. | 我有一只叫雷克斯的猫 | 
| [31:37] | And I collect porcelain frogs. | 我收集陶瓷青蛙 | 
| [31:40] | Don’t ask me why. It’s just a quirk, really. | 别问我为什么 这只是个怪癖而已 | 
| [31:43] | Well, the psychologist will want to talk to you next. | 心理学家接下来也许会想和你谈谈 | 
| [31:46] | He’ll have a field day with that. | 他一定会很感兴趣的 | 
| [31:48] | But I’m as sane and as healthy as can be. | 我神志清醒 身体健康 | 
| [31:51] | I really am. | 真的 | 
| [31:53] | I know. I do have one question before you go, Rebecca– | 我知道 丽贝卡 我还有最后一个问题 | 
| [31:56] | After you took Carter Peak’s body | 鉴于你已经拿走了卡特・皮克的尸体 | 
| [31:59] | And all the D.N.A. Samples | 和所有的DNA样本 | 
| [32:02] | Why did red John have you attack Bosco’s team? | 血腥约翰为什么让你袭击博斯科那组 | 
| [32:06] | There was really no need. | 这根本没必要 | 
| [32:07] | – The evidence was destroyed. – You know why. | -证据被破坏了 -你知道原因 | 
| [32:11] | – No. – Oh, you don’t? | -我不知道 -你不知道 | 
| [32:14] | Uh, red john thought you’d understand. | 血腥约翰以为你会明白 | 
| [32:18] | I got rid of Bosco and his team | 我干掉博斯科和他的人 | 
| [32:20] | So that you could have the case back. | 你就能接回这个案子了 | 
| [32:25] | Red john misses you. | 血腥约翰想你了 | 
| [32:27] | And… | 另外 | 
| [32:30] | It’s what you wanted, too. | 这也是你想要的 | 
| [32:33] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 | 
| [32:50] | We’re done here. | 我问完了 | 
| [32:56] | Very interesting talking to you, Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 和你谈话很有趣 | 
| [32:59] | Likewise. | 你也一样 | 
| [33:01] | I guess I’ll see you around. | 我猜咱们还会再见面吧 | 
| [33:04] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [33:33] | *Oh, come with me forever, my love* | *我的爱 永远伴我* | 
| [33:38] | *Under the darkening sky* | *生活在昏暗的天空下* | 
| [33:42] | *Come hide with me* | *和我一起逃避* | 
| [33:45] | *I’ll save you, my love* | *我会解救你 我的爱* | 
| [33:47] | *Hear me, I beg for your life* | *是否听见我为你的祈祷* | 
| [34:01] | *Her hair is damp* | *头发变得潮湿* | 
| [34:03] | *Her skin has turned cold* | *身体慢慢冷去* | 
| [34:06] | *There’s hardly a sound as she bleeds* | *她就这样悄悄的流血而死* | 
| [34:08] | *Oh, stay, my love* | *别走 我的爱* | 
| [34:12] | *Please open your eyes* | *求求你睁开双眼* | 
| [34:14] | *And promise me you’ll never leave* | *发誓你不会离开* | 
| [34:18] | *Oh, my love* | *我的爱* | 
| [34:26] | *Stay, my love* | *别走 我的爱* | 
| [34:34] | Officer needs assistance. She’s down. She’s down. | 需要帮助 她倒下了 她倒下了 | 
| [34:44] | Don’t touch her! | 别碰她 | 
| [34:57] | He poisoned her. | 他给她下毒了 | 
| [35:25] | Mandy– you get ahold of her? | 曼迪 你联系上她了吗 | 
| [35:28] | All the flights out of Boston were delayed. | 所有从波士顿起飞的航班都晚点了 | 
| [35:31] | She’s in the air now. | 她正在赶过来 | 
| [35:33] | She’ll be here soon. It’s all right. | 她很快就到了 | 
| [35:36] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 | 
| [35:39] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 | 
| [35:41] | Teresa. | 特丽莎 | 
| [35:44] | Don’t lie to me. | 别对我撒谎 | 
| [35:47] | I can tell when you’re lying. | 你撒谎 我看得出 | 
| [35:50] | You are. | 你真没事 | 
| [35:51] | Look, you will be– you’ll be okay. | 听着 你会好起来的 | 
| [35:55] | I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 | 
| [35:58] | You’re a bad liar. | 你是个蹩脚的编谎者 | 
| [36:00] | Your eyes give you away every time. | 你的眼睛出卖了你 | 
| [36:03] | Honest eyes. | 诚实的眼睛 | 
| [36:04] | Sam. | 山姆 | 
| [36:06] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相吧 | 
| [36:14] | You lost a lot of blood. | 你失血过多 | 
| [36:17] | The doctors don’t think you’re gonna make it. | 医生说你撑不过去了 | 
| [36:23] | I’m gonna say it, then. | 既然这样我想说 | 
| [36:26] | The doctors better be right. | 医生最好是对的 | 
| [36:30] | I love you, Teresa. | 我爱你 特里萨 | 
| [36:35] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [36:38] | No. I mean, I love you. | 我是真的说 我爱你 | 
| [36:40] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 | 
| [36:48] | It had to be said. | 这话必须要说 | 
| [36:59] | Is Jane here? | 简在这吗 | 
| [37:02] | For the record, | 顺便说一下 | 
| [37:05] | I’m very pissed off about this. | 这事让我很火大 | 
| [37:07] | Can’t blame you. | 不能怪你 | 
| [37:11] | Sam, uh– | 山姆 | 
| [37:13] | We don’t have time to be nice. | 没时间肉麻了 | 
| [37:16] | Red john makes mistakes. | 血腥约翰犯了错 | 
| [37:19] | This proves it. You will catch him. | 这就是证据 你会抓住他的 | 
| [37:22] | Yes, I will. | 我会抓住他 | 
| [37:24] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 | 
| [37:27] | When you catch him, don’t arrest him. | 当你抓到他时 别逮捕他 | 
| [37:31] | Kill the son of a bitch. | 直接毙了那个狗娘养的 | 
| [37:33] | That’s the plan. | 我就这么计划的 | 
| [37:35] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [37:38] | Listen… | 听着 | 
| [37:41] | Listen… | 听我说 | 
| [37:54] | Bosco? | 博斯科 | 
| [38:00] | Bosco? | 博斯科 | 
| [38:02] | Sam. | 山姆 | 
| [38:15] | 一周后 | |
| [38:26] | You weren’t at the funeral. | 你没有出席葬礼 | 
| [38:28] | I was there. I stayed in the back. | 我去了 站在后面 | 
| [38:31] | You’re quitting? | 你辞职了吗 | 
| [38:35] | I tried to tell you before. | 我之前就想要告诉你 | 
| [38:39] | Anyway, I prefer “retiring.” | 不管怎样 我更喜欢”退休”这种说法 | 
| [38:42] | Full pension. | 全额养老金 | 
| [38:43] | I got my 20 and then some. | 毕竟我也鞠躬尽瘁了20年 | 
| [38:45] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 | 
| [38:47] | We’ll stay here and catch the bad guys | 我们为惩奸除恶而奋斗 | 
| [38:48] | While you go fishing. | 你心安理得去钓鱼 | 
| [38:54] | Lisbon, in my eight years as S.A.C., | 里斯本 我在萨克拉曼多的八年间 | 
| [38:57] | I’ve lost four agents– | 手下的四名探员在上周 | 
| [38:59] | All of them this week. | 一齐牺牲 | 
| [39:00] | You should have quit last week. It’s too late now. | 那你上一周就该辞职 现在就晚了 | 
| [39:03] | No. | 不 | 
| [39:05] | It’s time. | 正是时候 | 
| [39:09] | You, uh, you take care of your people. | 你要照顾好自己的部下 | 
| [39:12] | They’re good kids. | 他们都是优秀的探员 | 
| [39:14] | Keep an eye on jane. | 好好盯着简 | 
| [39:16] | If he screws up too bad, shoot him. | 如果他闹得太过火 直接给他一枪 | 
| [39:18] | There’s not a court in the land that would convict you. | 没有法庭会判你有罪的 | 
| [39:52] | I heard about Minelli. | 我听说了米内利的事 | 
| [39:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [40:01] | Jane? | 简 | 
| [40:04] | You and bosco, | 你和博斯科 | 
| [40:06] | At the hospital… | 在医院的时候 | 
| [40:09] | What’d he say? | 他对你说了什么 | 
| [40:11] | Well, he, uh… | 嗯… 他… | 
| [40:17] | He told me to look after you. | 他让我好好照顾你 | 
| [40:22] | That’s all? | 就这样吗 | 
| [40:23] | No. | 不 | 
| [40:27] | He said that if I didn’t look after you, | 他说如果我欺负你的话 | 
| [40:29] | He’d come back and haunt me. | 他做鬼也不会放过我 | 
| [40:32] | Total nonsense, of course, | 这当然是不可能的啦 | 
| [40:34] | But, uh, it wasn’t the right time to correct him. | 但当时不适合和他纠结这种问题 | 
| [40:38] | Tequila. | 龙舌兰 | 
| [40:39] | Bosco’s favorite. | 博斯科的最爱 | 
| [40:48] | Pint of scotch– | 去拿瓶苏格兰威士忌来 | 
| [40:50] | Left of the fridge, top shelf, behind the ramen. | 在冰箱左边的顶层架子上 拉面后边 | 
| [40:52] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [40:54] | To sam bosco. | 敬山姆・博斯科 | 
| [40:56] | A damn fine agent. | 英雄探员 | 
| [41:07] | It was a nice service. | 服务真是体贴入微 | 
| [41:11] | Nice music. | 音乐很棒 | 
| [41:13] | Mm. Not a fan of the bagpipes. | 我不喜欢风笛 | 
| [41:14] | Really? I love ’em. | 是吗 我很喜欢 | 
| [41:17] | They’re so…Lonely. | 风笛声洋溢着寂寞 | 
| [41:21] | It was a nice service. | 真是服务周到 | 
| [41:30] | *Amazing grace* | *奇异恩典* (根据约翰・牛顿的圣诗改编) | 
| [41:35] | *How sweet the sound* | *何等甘甜* (由苏格兰风笛在葬礼上演奏) | 
| [41:40] | *That saved a wretch like me* | *吾罪得以赦免* (象征忏悔 感恩 赎罪 重生) | 
| [41:49] | *I once was lost* | *昔吾迷失* | 
| [41:54] | *But now I am found* | *现已重铸* | 
| [41:59] | *Was blind but now I see* | *曾经盲目 今见光明* | 
| [42:25] | 血腥约翰案件 |