时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Danny boy | *少年丹尼*[爱尔兰民歌] |
[00:23] | The pipes, the pipes are calling | *当风笛呼唤* |
[00:32] | From glen to glen and down the mountainside | *幽谷成排* |
[00:45] | The summer’s gone | *当夏日已尽* |
[00:49] | And all the roses falling | *玫瑰难怀* |
[00:57] | ‘Tis you, ’tis you must go | *你 你天涯远引* |
[01:04] | And I must bide | *而我 我在此长埋* |
[01:24] | Which one’s ours? | 东道主哪位 |
[01:25] | The one who looks like she blows her nose | 百元大钞当纸巾用的 |
[01:27] | With $100 bills. | 那位就是 |
[01:30] | They all look like that. | 都像是拿大钞当纸巾用的 |
[01:32] | Joke. That’s her over there. Let’s go. | 哈哈 那位夫人就是 过去打声招呼 |
[01:35] | We shouldn’t have to be asking for charity. | 她怎么会邀请我们来参加慈善晚会 |
[01:37] | The department needs the money. Smile. | 警局手头紧 别板脸记住微笑 |
[02:02] | Mrs. Doverton? Hi. | 你好 多温顿夫人 |
[02:04] | I’m Teresa Lisbon. This is Kimball Cho. | 我是特里萨·里斯本 这位是周金博 |
[02:10] | We’re with the cbi. | 我们是加州调查局 |
[02:11] | You’re sponsoring us for the event, I believe. | 我想夫人你是晚会的赞助人 |
[02:14] | Yes, of course. Yes. | 没错 就是我 |
[02:16] | Welcome. | 欢迎你们 |
[02:17] | I was very sorry to hear about your terrible loss– | 得知你痛失战友 我深表遗憾 |
[02:20] | – You know, those agents. – Thank you. | -那些殉职警探 -谢谢 |
[02:23] | I can only imagine what you must all be feeling. | 无法想象你们所经历的感受 |
[02:26] | We don’t talk about it. | 我们来不是谈这个 |
[02:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢关心 |
[02:44] | I’d like to introduce you to my nephews. | 来认识下我的侄子们 |
[02:46] | – This is Thomas. – Hi. | -这是托马斯 -你好 |
[02:49] | Say hello, Thomas. | 要有礼貌 托马斯 |
[02:51] | Hi. Hi. | 你好 你好 |
[02:53] | Please call me “tom.” | 叫我汤姆就行了 |
[02:56] | – And this is George. – So, Miss Lisbon, | -这是乔治 -里斯本小姐 |
[03:00] | What entertainment do you have planned for us this evening? | 今晚你给我们带来什么节目助兴 |
[03:03] | Actually, a member of our team used to be in show business. | 事实上 我们的一位同事曾是娱乐圈里的人 |
[03:05] | He’s sort of a magician, | 算是个魔术师吧 |
[03:07] | And he’s going to entertain us, hopefully. | 希望他可以给我们带来点乐子 |
[03:14] | How nice. | 期待至极 |
[03:16] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[03:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:47] | Just a smile. | 随便笑笑 |
[03:50] | He just smiled. | 他笑笑罢了 |
[03:51] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[03:53] | Please welcome Jane Patrick of California Bureau Investigation | 欢迎加州调查局的派翠克·简 |
[04:03] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[04:05] | You’re a very good-looking crowd. | 今晚宾客满席 |
[04:06] | Thank you for coming this evening. You, too, back there. | 谢谢你们赏光前来 还有站在上面的各位 |
[04:09] | You look very regal up there in the window. | 各位仪态尊贵非常上镜 |
[04:12] | My name is Patrick Jane. | 我的名字叫派翠克·简 |
[04:13] | I’m from the cbi.This is an egg. | 来自加州调查局 这是个鸡蛋 |
[04:16] | Yes, I’m supposed to do magic tricks and read minds for you, | 是的 我本应该表演魔术或展示读心术 |
[04:20] | But after some thought, I, | 但后来想了一阵 |
[04:23] | Decided what the hell? | 决定不管这么多了 |
[04:25] | I don’t really want to do that corny old stuff, so… | 我不想再玩旧把戏 所以… |
[04:39] | Instead what I’d like to do is much cooler. | 我来点别的更为神奇的 |
[04:42] | I would like to transform your consciousness. | 我将要把各位的意识实体化 |
[04:48] | Have any of you ever stopped | 如果考虑到你 |
[04:49] | To consider what lucky bastards you all are… | 所遭受的不幸和人世间的不公 |
[04:53] | If you think about all the suffering And the injustice in the world? | 各位不认为自己是个幸运的混球吗 |
[04:57] | Every second of every day there is someone somewhere | 每一天每一秒世上总有人 |
[05:02] | Crying out in pain and fear. | 在痛苦和恐惧中竭力嘶喊 |
[05:08] | A woman is raped. A child starves to death. | 妇女遭强暴 孩童活活饿死 |
[05:11] | A man is executed for a crime he didn’t commit. | 男子因莫须有的罪名而受极刑 |
[05:16] | But here we are. | 但是我们却站在这里 |
[05:18] | We could be standing on a roof in some bangladeshi village, | 我们本可能站在孟加拉国一村庄草棚屋顶上 |
[05:21] | Waiting for the flood waters to recede. | 等待着洪水退去 |
[05:24] | No! | 不 |
[05:30] | But, no, here we are, | 但是我们却站在这里 |
[05:32] | In this lavish ballroom, | 在这奢华富丽的舞会厅 |
[05:36] | Sipping french champagne, | 小酌法国香槟 |
[05:37] | Declining the hors d’oeuvres. | 谢绝冷盘小点时说 |
[05:39] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:42] | Yes. Put your hands in the air, | 是的 如果为自己感到庆幸 |
[05:44] | Anyone that feels lucky. | 举起你的手 |
[05:46] | If you think you are lucky, put your hands up. | 觉得自己是幸运儿 举起手来 |
[05:49] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[05:50] | We here are all blessed by fortune. | 在座的各位都受上天保佑 |
[05:54] | If you disagree, put down your hands. | 如果你不赞同 不用举手 |
[05:57] | If you don’t think you need to express your thanks | 如果你认为这不算什么 |
[06:00] | For that blessing, put down your hand. | 不值得你感恩 不要举手 |
[06:06] | If you’re not willing to write a check | 各位的支票能救助实实在在的生命 |
[06:08] | That will save actual lives, | 如果你不愿意在上面签字 |
[06:09] | Then please put down your hands. | 请不要举手 |
[06:14] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[06:16] | Very good. | 很好 |
[06:18] | Okay. Now magic. | 好 现在魔术时间 |
[06:21] | You, sir, put your left hand in your jacket pocket | 这位先生 将你的左手放进外套口袋 |
[06:24] | And take out whatever is in there | 里面不管是什么 都要拿出来 |
[06:25] | And show it to everybody. | 举高给大家看 |
[06:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:50] | Make those checks legible. | 支票签名可要写端正 |
[06:52] | A novel way of raising money, I must say. | 我得说 真是募集善款好点子 |
[06:55] | The direct approach sometimes the best. | 有时开门见山最有效 |
[06:58] | If you’ll excuse me. | 请允许我失陪下 |
[07:01] | You son of a bitch. | 臭小子 |
[07:01] | You scared the crap out of me. | 刚才快把我给吓死了 |
[07:03] | Please, like I don’t know how to work a fat crowd of suckers. | 拜托 就这群墙头草小菜一碟 |
[07:09] | What? | 什么 |
[07:11] | No! | 不 |
[07:15] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[07:17] | Carl’s been shot. | 卡尔遭人枪击 |
[07:34] | Whoever it was, they were thorough– | 不管是谁 凶手成功通过防盗系统 |
[07:36] | Bypassed the alarm system somehow, | 关掉监视摄像头 |
[07:38] | Shut off the security cameras. Prints are unlikely. | 看样子也没留下什么指纹 |
[07:41] | When was the last time you changed the lock code? | 最后一次更改金库门密码是什么时候 |
[07:43] | That was a classified 5-b vault door. | 这可是防盗技术顶尖的5-b金库门 |
[07:45] | I was told that no one could get through it. | 据我所知世人无人可解此锁 |
[07:47] | Insurance had damn well better pay. | 该死 保险公司要是不赔款就完了 |
[07:49] | Good safecracker can get through anything | 只要工具合适 时间充裕 |
[07:51] | With the right tools and enough time. | 高明的窃贼足可以破解一切密码锁 |
[07:52] | This is beautiful. Look at that. | 皇冠真漂亮 看 |
[07:55] | Excuse me. Would you stop that, please? | 抱歉 先生你能将它放回原处吗 |
[07:59] | Sure. No problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[08:00] | Just having a look. Got some cool stuff in here. | 看看罢了 里面东西真不错 |
[08:04] | Very cool. | 很不错 |
[08:06] | You two are brothers, right? | 你们是兄弟 对吗 |
[08:08] | Indeed. | 毫无疑问 |
[08:09] | It’s nice to see that the case is in such perceptive hands. | 真高兴案子落到了这么精明的一双手中 |
[08:12] | Can hands be perceptive? I don’t think so. | 手能精明吗 不是吧 |
[08:15] | So is it usual that your uncle is here after closing? | 你叔叔经常在店面关门后过来吗 |
[08:18] | He’s not our uncle exactly. | 确切来说 他还不是我们的叔叔 |
[08:20] | I’m sorry. The man having sex with your aunt then. | 抱歉 那就叫你阿姨的情夫吧 |
[08:29] | No. | 不 |
[08:31] | No, but tonight was the benefit. | 不经常 但今晚有慈善晚宴 |
[08:33] | Carl must have forgotten something and come back | 卡尔是肯定回店里拿落下的东西 |
[08:35] | And surprised the thieves. | 正好惊动了窃贼 |
[08:37] | Sure did. | 有道理 |
[08:42] | What’s the deal with Carl and your aunt? | 卡尔和你阿姨是怎么回事 |
[08:44] | How did they get together? | 他们怎么在一起的 |
[08:46] | They met four years ago at the club– | 他们四年前在俱乐部的 |
[08:47] | The labor day senior tennis tournament. | 劳动节高阶网球锦标赛上相遇 |
[08:49] | He was a pro back east. | 他以前是东部的职业选手 |
[08:52] | And they married, and he joined the family business? | 后来结婚 他就加入到家族企业里来了吗 |
[08:55] | Yes, that’s correct. | 正是 |
[08:56] | Does your resentment of him, uh, create any tension? | 对他的嫉恨 有让你焦虑不安吗 |
[09:00] | What resentment? | 什么嫉恨 |
[09:01] | Well, the old girl gets laid. | 老小姐被套牢 |
[09:03] | Next thing you know, you got a new business partner. | 不久之后 你就多出个生意合伙人了 |
[09:07] | Come on. You resent him. | 承认吧 你嫉恨他 |
[09:09] | – No. – Carl’s been a godsend, actually. | -不可能 -其实卡尔来得很是时候 |
[09:12] | A natural salesman, and he’s made Esther very happy. | 天生的商人 况且他让艾斯特很幸福 |
[09:15] | Yes, that’s–that’s the main thing. | 对 这才是重点 |
[09:17] | If I may say so, what I do very much resent | 如果非要恨的话 我确实相当恨 |
[09:20] | Is the tone of your questioning. | 你提问的那种语气 |
[09:22] | Huh. I’m sorry if we’ve offended you. I– | 很抱歉冒犯了你 |
[09:24] | No, don’t say that. This is a murder investigation. | 不 别跟他废话 这是在调查谋杀案 |
[09:26] | I can be as hard-ass as I’d like to be, thank you. | 我想多强硬就多强硬 谢谢 |
[09:28] | Actually, it’s not a murder investigation yet. | 实际上 现在还不是谋杀案 |
[09:31] | If Mr. Ward dies, which seems likely, | 沃德先生死了的话 才会 |
[09:33] | It’ll become a murder investigation. | 升级成谋杀案 |
[09:35] | Yeah, well, that’s right. | 好吧 确实如此 |
[09:36] | Yeah. He’s not dead. | 他还没死 |
[09:38] | Uh, well, uh, I apologize for my rudeness. | 为我的鲁莽向你们道歉 |
[09:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:55] | We get a break in the case, boss. | 案子有突破了 头儿 |
[09:56] | This is last night’s footage | 这是对街的监控录像 |
[09:58] | From a parking lot camera across the street. | 对昨晚的记录 |
[10:00] | That’s Doverton & Co. Back there on the right. | 多温顿公司在右上角 |
[10:03] | Okay, so now we zoom in like this and… | 放大一下 |
[10:07] | There. That’s him. | 这儿 就是他 |
[10:10] | Then I checked the new intersection cameras | 然后我又通过市政府放在街角 |
[10:12] | The city put in to catch traffic light violations. | 监控闯红灯车辆的摄像头 |
[10:14] | I figured I’d look at the ones nearest to Doverton’s | 找到了相同时间段里 多温顿公司旁 |
[10:16] | Around that time of night. | 停得最近的车 |
[10:18] | Car’s registered to Doyle Murphy. | 车主叫多尔·莫菲 |
[10:20] | His sheet’s a mile long, | 他的罪状数都数不完 |
[10:22] | And safecracking was his specialty. | 专长是盗窃保险柜 |
[10:24] | I got a current address in locke. | 我找到了他最近的住址 |
[10:26] | Nice work, Van Pelt. Quick. | 干得漂亮 范·佩尔特 真快 |
[10:28] | It’s your hook. Contact local P.D. | 这是你找到的线索 去联系当地警局 |
[10:30] | And have them pick him up. | 让他们拘捕他 |
[10:31] | – Take Rigsby with you. – Thanks, boss. | -带瑞斯比一起去 -多谢 头儿 |
[10:33] | It’s all very neat and easy. | 多么顺理成章啊 |
[10:35] | Sometimes it happens that way. | 有时案情就这么简单 |
[10:37] | Yeah. I’ll take a layup anytime, thank you. | 对 随时可以上篮得分 谢谢 |
[10:39] | Well, you guys are the professionals here, | 你们都是专业人士 |
[10:41] | But is it usual that there is a single perpetrator | 觉得这种单枪匹马来 |
[10:44] | For this kind of a jewelry heist? | 盗窃珠宝的情况正常吗 |
[10:46] | No, at least two. Sometimes maybe three or four. | 不 至少都两人 还有可能三四人 |
[10:49] | Then there’s the timing of the robbery. | 还有关于作案时间 |
[10:51] | Weren’t those diamonds supposed to be | 第二天早上才是作案的 |
[10:52] | Picked up the next morning? | 最佳时机 |
[10:53] | Yeah, 10:15, right when they opened. | 十点一刻 商店开张就去 |
[10:55] | – Gee, you think maybe it’s an inside job? -Uh, yes, I do. | -天呐 你觉得是内贼咯 -正是 |
[10:59] | Yeah, well, guess what? We’re way ahead of you, | 猜怎样 你已经落后了 |
[11:01] | ‘Cause we’re doing background checks | 我们正在调查 |
[11:02] | On the whole Doverton staff list. | 多温顿职员的背景 |
[11:03] | My provisional bet– provisional–Carl Ward. | 我现阶段的猜测 现阶段而已 同谋是卡尔·沃德 |
[11:07] | Hello? He was shot three times. | 说什么啊 他可是被击中三枪 |
[11:09] | – Best accomplice is a dead one. – But he’s not dead. | -最好的同谋就是死人 -但他还没死 |
[11:11] | – Nobody’s perfect. – That’s it? | -好马失蹄 -仅此而已? |
[11:13] | Carl Ward is crooked because he got shot? | 卡尔·沃德因为被枪击所以被怀疑了吗 |
[11:16] | – He’s an ex-tennis pro. – So? | -他以前是职业网球选手 -所以呢 |
[11:18] | Shady people, by definition, disappointed. | 这种人通常都不得志 |
[11:21] | Should be on center court, wimbledon. | 本应意气风发 奋战温网球场 |
[11:22] | Instead is tossing lobs to rich old ladies. | 而不是和老女人们吊吊高球 |
[11:25] | – Makes him bitter and twisted. – Case closed. | -他因此痛苦不堪 -看来结案了呀 |
[11:27] | – I’m just saying. – Go talk to Murphy. | -我的一己之见 -去找莫菲谈谈 |
[11:29] | See what he has to say about it. | 听听他有什么说法 |
[11:32] | I’m just saying. | 一己之见 |
[11:48] | Jane knows about us. I’m sure he does. | 我敢肯定 简知道我们的事了 |
[11:54] | Why would it be so bad | 为什么有人觉察到 |
[11:55] | If people figured out we’re together? | 就这么糟呢 |
[11:58] | Because…. | 因为… |
[12:01] | What do you mean, why? | 你什么意思 怎么这么问 |
[12:03] | I just mean, is this it? | 我只是想 就这了吗 |
[12:06] | What? Here? This building? | 什么 这儿吗 这栋楼吗 |
[12:07] | No, no. I mean us. | 不是不是 我说我们 |
[12:09] | Is this all it’s gonna be, | 我们就只能这样下去了吗 |
[12:11] | Sneaking around all the time, | 整天偷偷摸摸 |
[12:13] | afraid someone’s gonna find out? | 生怕被人发现 |
[12:14] | No, it’s just the bureau rules. | 我也不想 但局里有规定 |
[12:16] | The rules are the rules, right? | 规定就是规定 不是吗 |
[12:18] | Maybe I’m sick of the rules. | 我烦透了这些规矩 |
[12:20] | Thar she blows. | 就这儿了 |
[12:37] | You don’t want to talk about it, huh? | 你根本就不想谈这个 是吧 |
[12:39] | No, I do, just not here, not on the job. | 不是 我想谈 但不是时候 公务在身 |
[12:41] | – We’ll have to talk about it sometime. – Yeah. Soon. | -一定得找时间谈谈 -行 尽快 |
[12:47] | CBI. | 加调局 |
[12:48] | I’d like to know about the, uh, resident | 我想知道外面的那辆 |
[12:51] | Who owns the blue beater there. | 蓝色汽车是谁的 |
[12:53] | Murphy? Pays his rent, makes no trouble. | 莫菲吗 按时交租 不惹麻烦 |
[12:56] | What’d he do? | 他怎么了 |
[12:59] | Has he had any visitors recently? | 他最近有访客吗 |
[13:01] | No. Oh, wait. Yeah, couple hours ago. | 没有 对了 几个小时前 |
[13:04] | Big guy in a cowboy hat, | 有个戴牛仔帽的大个子 |
[13:07] | Pimped-out truck. | 开着辆老式卡车 |
[13:08] | Stayed… five minutes, split. | 停五分钟就走了 |
[13:11] | Does Murphy’s room have any rear exit of any kind? | 莫菲的房间有后门什么的吗 |
[13:12] | A window? | 窗户之类的 |
[13:14] | Nope. | 没 |
[13:16] | What did he do? | 他做什么了 |
[13:17] | Mr. Murphy? | 莫菲先生 |
[13:20] | State agents. We need to talk to you. | 州探员 我们想跟你谈谈 |
[13:25] | Mr. Murphy?! | 莫菲先生 |
[13:32] | Mr. Murphy?! | 莫菲先生 |
[13:35] | Go. | 突入 |
[13:37] | Clear. | 安全 |
[13:47] | I guess that lets Carl Ward off the hook then, huh? | 看来卡尔·沃德脱离嫌疑了吧 |
[14:03] | Ballistics owes me, expedited the report. | 弹道学的同事欠我人情 帮他完成报告 |
[14:07] | This gun was used to shoot both Doyle Murphy and Carl Ward. | 多尔·莫菲和卡尔·沃德同遭此枪射击 |
[14:09] | There were no jewels in the room or the car | 房子和车里都没有珠宝 |
[14:11] | No prints on the gun. | 枪上没有指纹 |
[14:13] | Start going through all of Murphy’s known associates. | 从所有认识莫菲的同伙入手 |
[14:15] | We’re looking for a cowboy in a fancy truck. | 我们在寻找一名开卡车的牛仔 |
[14:18] | Kind of a thin trail. | 线索太少 |
[14:19] | Murphy’s a career criminal. He has a lot of associates. Hmm. | 莫菲是个惯犯 帮手不少 |
[14:23] | – Maybe I can help. – Just maybe? | -也许我能帮上忙 -只是也许吗 |
[14:26] | Feeling unsure about yourself, are you? | 对自己没什么信心啊 |
[14:28] | Don’t let one wrong hunch throw you. | 不要因为一个错误的直觉左右你 |
[14:31] | Well, | 好吧 |
[14:31] | “a,” we don’t know yet that I’m wrong about Ward, | 首先 我们还不知怀疑沃德是不是错了 |
[14:33] | And “b,” bring the motel desk clerk in. | 其次 把旅馆接待员带到这儿 |
[14:37] | Maybe he can recall a little more detail than he thinks | 也许他能回想起更多 |
[14:39] | About this cowboy. | 关于牛仔的细节 |
[14:43] | Can you see him? | 你能看到吗 |
[14:46] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[14:48] | He’s getting out of the truck. | 他从车里走出来 |
[14:50] | And he’s walking across the forecourt to Murphy’s room. | 他从莫菲房子前院穿过 |
[14:55] | Can you read the license plate on the truck? | 你能说出卡车牌照吗 |
[14:59] | No. | 不能 |
[15:00] | Look closer. | 凑近点看 |
[15:03] | No, I can’t. It’s blocked. | 看不见 被盖住了 |
[15:05] | What’s he wearing? | 他的着装 |
[15:07] | Cowboy hat, brown. | 棕色的牛仔帽 |
[15:10] | Black jeans. | 黑色牛仔裤 |
[15:12] | Sunglasses, aviator style. | 太阳镜 航空式短茄克 |
[15:15] | That’s very good, Marty. | 非常好 马蒂 |
[15:17] | What else can you see? | 还能看见什么其他的吗 |
[15:20] | He’s wearing a T-shirt with a bulldog on the front, | 他穿的T恤胸前有斗牛图案 |
[15:23] | Under it, “true blue.” | 下面写着 纯正血统 |
[15:51] | Donald culpepper? | 唐纳德·卡佩珀 |
[15:53] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[15:58] | Tsst! quiet. | 安静点 |
[16:01] | I have reason to believe that you visited with Doyle Murphy | 我有理由相信你去见过多尔·莫菲 |
[16:03] | At the starlite motor court. Is that correct? | 在蓝锆石汽车旅馆 是吗 |
[16:06] | That’s partially correct. | 只说对了一部分 |
[16:07] | I went to see him. He wasn’t there | 我去见他 可他不在那 |
[16:10] | So I left. | 我就离开了 |
[16:11] | Why’d you go see him? | 你为什么去见他 |
[16:13] | Social visit. Catching up. He was married to my sister. | 正常社交拜访 他和我姐姐结婚了 |
[16:16] | We have sad news. Your ex-brother-in-law is dead. | 有个坏消息 你的姐夫死了 |
[16:19] | I’m in shock. | 我很震惊 |
[16:22] | How’d that happen? | 怎么回事 |
[16:24] | He was shot. Any idea who might want to do that? | 他遭枪击了 你觉得有谁可能这么做 |
[16:27] | No. | 想不到 |
[16:29] | – How about you? – I have nothing but love for Murph. | -你呢 -对莫菲我只有爱 |
[16:32] | Why would you think otherwise? | 为什么这么想 |
[16:34] | Well, because we read your rap sheet. | 因为我们看了你的刑事记录 |
[16:35] | You’re a professional criminal | 你是个惯犯了 |
[16:37] | Implicated in several murders. | 涉嫌几宗谋杀 |
[16:39] | I’m a dynamic businessman who pushes the envelope. | 我是敢于创新的 精力充沛的商人 |
[16:42] | Anybody can imply anything. | 推理谁都会 |
[16:43] | It’s another thing to make it stick. | 但定罪就另当别论了 |
[16:45] | Yeah. Get out. | 出来吧 |
[16:48] | We need to continue this conversation downtown. | 在城区继续问话 |
[16:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:59] | I deduce from the irritated tone of your phone conversation | 从你电话里被激怒起的语调推断 |
[17:02] | That I was right about Carl Ward. | 我对卡尔·沃德的怀疑是正确的 |
[17:05] | Half right. | 只对了一半 |
[17:06] | Go on. | 继续 |
[17:09] | His real name’s Carl Wysocki. | 他的真名叫卡尔·维素茨基 |
[17:11] | He was in jail for kiting checks. | 他曾因开支票诈骗入狱 |
[17:13] | He’s got an ex-wife in Bayonne, New Jersey, | 前妻在新泽西 巴约纳 |
[17:16] | Who’s owed $90,000 in back alimony. | 欠了她9万美元的赡养费 |
[17:20] | Half? | 这只对了一半? |
[17:32] | So he changed his name. What of it? | 所以他改变名字 那又怎样 |
[17:35] | Did you know about the jail time? | 你知道他进过监狱吗 |
[17:37] | Yes, of course I did. | 当然知道 |
[17:38] | And the ex-wife? | 知道他有前妻吗 |
[17:40] | Of course. He told me everything. | 当然 他把一切都告诉我了 |
[17:42] | Mm, liar. | 说谎 |
[17:44] | Bad liar. | 蹩脚的说谎者 |
[17:45] | How dare you. | 竟敢这么说 |
[17:47] | Well, it’s a compliment to your character. | 这是对你个性的赞美 |
[17:49] | You rather be a good liar? Hmm? | 你宁愿做一个擅长撒谎的人吗 |
[17:54] | I knew everything about Carl’s past. | 卡尔过去的一切我都知道 |
[17:57] | We’re glad he told you, Ma’am, | 很高兴他告诉了你 女士 |
[17:59] | Because we have to consider the possibility that he was | 因为我们认为他可能曾经 |
[18:01] | Somehow involved in the jewel heist and double-crossed. | 涉嫌珠宝抢劫和出卖同伙 |
[18:04] | His honesty with you makes him far less of a suspect. | 他对你的诚实让他的嫌疑减少很多 |
[18:07] | Do you have anything further? | 还有问题吗 |
[18:09] | My husband needs me. | 我的丈夫需要我 |
[18:10] | No, Ma’am. Thank you. | 没了 女士 谢谢 |
[18:14] | How’s he doing? | 他现在怎么样了 |
[18:15] | He’ll live. | 他会活下来 |
[18:18] | They were going to bring him out of sedation tomorrow. | 他们在努力让他明天苏醒 |
[18:20] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[18:39] | Why did you visit with Doyle Murphy? | 为什么你去和多尔·莫菲闲谈 |
[18:42] | I didn’t. He wasn’t home. | 我没有 他不在家 |
[18:45] | If he had been home, what would you have said to him? | 如果他在家 你想和他说什么 |
[18:49] | “Give me my money.” | 把我的钱还我 |
[18:51] | He owed you. How much? | 他欠你钱 多少 |
[18:53] | 200 grand and change. | 二十多万 |
[18:55] | He comes out of incarceration this last bit he did | 出狱后借的 |
[18:57] | And needed to go into rehab. | 用来戒毒 |
[18:59] | Junkie son of a gun was there over a month on my dime. | 那个王八蛋吸毒仔过了一个月还不还钱 |
[19:03] | That’s very generous of you. | 你可真慷慨啊 |
[19:05] | Nah. What am I gonna do? | 现在要我做什么 |
[19:07] | At the time– this was two years back– | 现在就像回到了两年前 |
[19:08] | He’s married to my sister. Moron. | 他和我的姐姐莫伦结婚了 |
[19:12] | Then he kicks your sister to the curb | 所以他限制你姐姐的自由 |
[19:12] | After some domestic violence problems. | 在家里发生暴力问题后 |
[19:14] | And he still owes you 200 grand. | 而且还欠你20万 |
[19:17] | One–my sister is a goblin shark. | 第一 我的姐姐是头剑吻鲨 |
[19:19] | Freakin’ Gandhi would take a pop at her. | 非暴力不合作的甘地都要膜拜她 |
[19:22] | I got no beef with Doyle over that, believe me. | 多尔那件事上和我没关系 相信我 |
[19:24] | And two–this money is what I’m telling ya. | 第二 这钱我刚说了 |
[19:27] | Why would I kill a guy who owes me that much money? | 为什么我要杀死一个欠我这么多钱的人 |
[19:29] | Because he just made a very big score. | 因为他刚做了大手笔 |
[19:31] | – Is that right? – Yes, it is. | -是吗 -是的 |
[19:33] | Maybe you decided to take what was owed you | 也许你只是拿回欠你的钱 |
[19:34] | And a little bit more. | 也许要的更多 |
[19:36] | What score is this? Doverton’s? | 什么大手笔 多温顿那个吗 |
[19:38] | You heard about that. | 你听说了吧 |
[19:39] | Was on the tv. Nice work. | 上电视了 干的漂亮 |
[19:42] | Doyle did that? Wow. | 多尔做的吗 |
[19:45] | Did you ever own a beretta 950? | 你拥有过950法冠吗 |
[19:47] | As a matter of fact, I did use to have one of those. | 实际上 我曾经用过其中一个 |
[19:49] | I didn’t like the balance. | 我不喜欢安稳 |
[19:50] | I sold it to Doyle. Why? | 卖给了多尔 怎么了 |
[19:57] | Well, I don’t care what you’re gonna say. I like him for it. | 我不关心你要说什么 我有点喜欢他 |
[20:00] | What do you mean, you don’t care what I have to say? | 什么意思 你不关心我要说的吗 |
[20:02] | He’s obvious, so you’re gonna say he’s not the guy, | 很明显 你要说不是他 |
[20:05] | Because that would be boring. | 因为那会很无聊 |
[20:06] | No, he looks good for it, superficially, at least. | 不 他人不错 大老粗一个 |
[20:10] | I was merely to say and we need to find out the links | 我只能说我们得找到联系 |
[20:12] | Between him and doyleate and someone inside doverton’s. | 在他和多尔间 还有多温顿家族的某人 |
[20:15] | I thought Carl Ward was your man on the inside. | 我以为你觉得是卡尔·沃德是他们一伙的 |
[20:17] | No. I-I noted that he was a tennis pro | 不 他曾经是职业网球手 |
[20:21] | And extrapolated from there. | 然后由此推断的 |
[20:22] | No. No, you said he was the guy. | 不不 你说他是共犯 |
[20:24] | Well, if you recall– | 好吧 如果你还记得 |
[20:25] | Guys. I mean, boss. | 伙计们 不 头儿 |
[20:27] | I think I found the link you’re talking about. | 我好像找到了你们正在说的关联 |
[20:30] | The old footage from the store’s security cameras | 商店的安保录像 |
[20:31] | Is saved on a hard drive off-site. | 存在另一个硬盘上 |
[20:33] | I figured if Murphy had been casing the store, | 我猜如果莫菲来商店踩过点 |
[20:35] | I could find him on the old footage. | 旧录像上肯定有他 |
[20:40] | – Who’s that? – I’ll enhance it. | -那是谁 -我拉近一点 |
[20:44] | Oh. Wow. | 哦 哇哦 |
[20:46] | Tom Doverton. | 是汤姆·多温顿 |
[20:53] | It’s a customer, I guess. | 我猜是个 顾客 |
[20:55] | I’m talking to a customer. | 我在跟一个顾客谈话 |
[20:57] | That’s the man who robbed your family’s store | 就是这个人抢劫了珠宝店 |
[21:00] | And shot your uncle. | 枪击了你叔叔 |
[21:01] | Are you sure you don’t know him? | 你确定你不认识他吗 |
[21:03] | Because you’re talking like you’re old friends. | 因为你们谈话的样子感觉像老朋友 |
[21:06] | No. I’m just helping a customer with their purchase. | 不 我只是在帮他介绍东西 |
[21:09] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[21:11] | And you’ve never seen that man before? | 你从没见过这个人 |
[21:14] | No. | 没有 |
[21:15] | And you don’t know the name “Doyle Murphy”? | 也没听过多尔·莫菲这个名字 |
[21:19] | No. | 没有 |
[21:21] | The kid’s aunt and brother are here with a lawyer. | 这家伙的阿姨和哥哥带了个律师过来 |
[21:24] | Darn. We haven’t gotten anywhere with him yet. | 见鬼 我们还没审问出来什么东西呢 |
[21:27] | You want me to stall ’em? | 要我拖住他们吗 |
[21:28] | It’s best just to cut him loose. | 最好是直接甩掉他 |
[21:30] | He’s denying everything anyway. | 反正他什么都不承认 |
[21:31] | Unless we can make some connection to Culpepper and Doyle | 除非我们找到卡佩珀和多尔间的关联 |
[21:35] | – We’ve got nothing to hold him on. -Okay. | -否则我们没权拘留他 -明白 |
[21:37] | You go and ask Culpepper about Tom. | 你去审问卡佩珀关于汤姆的事 |
[21:39] | I’ll deal with the family. | 我来对付这家族的人 |
[21:50] | You can take Tom home now. | 你们可以带汤姆回去了 |
[21:52] | We just had a couple of questions we needed to ask him. | 我们只是问他了一些需要知道的问题 |
[21:55] | What questions? | 什么样的问题 |
[21:56] | I’m sure he’ll fill you in on the details. | 相信他会相信告诉你的 |
[21:59] | Well, I’d appreciate it if next time you wish to speak | 下次如果你还想和我家人谈话 |
[22:02] | To a member of my family, you call me first. | 请先打给我 我会感激不尽 |
[22:06] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 很抱歉 夫人 |
[22:08] | That’s not our practice. | 我们没有这样的规定 |
[22:11] | Can I walk you to the elevator? | 我把你们送到电梯那儿好吗 |
[22:18] | You do know why I’m letting you go, don’t you? | 你知道我为什么放你走 是吧 |
[22:21] | Let me guess. I’m innocent. | 我猜猜看 因为我是无辜的 |
[22:25] | No, I figured you’re stupid. | 不 我是觉得你很蠢 |
[22:28] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[22:30] | Yeah. Either you really didn’t know | 对 要么你真的不知道 |
[22:32] | That Doyle was gonna actually rob the jewelry store– | 多尔真的会抢劫那珠宝店 |
[22:34] | Stupid innocent– | 无知的愚蠢 |
[22:36] | Or you did know and you’re gonna lead us to a clue– | 要么你知道你会给我们带来一个线索 |
[22:39] | Stupid guilty. | 有罪的愚蠢 |
[22:41] | You should be more careful how you talk to people. | 你真的应该注意下你跟别人说话的方式 |
[22:44] | Yeah, figure I’m pretty safe here. | 是啊 但我觉得这里挺安全的 |
[22:47] | I mean, what are you gonna do? | 我是说 你能怎么样 |
[22:49] | You think I care where we are? | 你觉得我会在乎这是哪儿吗 |
[22:54] | Go ahead. | 那就请吧 |
[22:56] | Do something, you miserable little sadist. | 随便你怎么样 你这可怜的小虐待狂 |
[22:59] | Hello, Lisbon. Hi, Dovertons. | 你好 里斯本 你好 多温顿 |
[23:01] | What’s going on, Jane? | 怎么回事 简 |
[23:03] | I’m just letting Mr. Culpepper go. | 我只是在放卡佩珀先生走 |
[23:04] | We don’t need him for anything, do we? Do we? | 我们不需要他干什么了 是吧 是吧 |
[23:07] | Sometime, when you least expect it, | 哪一天 你最没预料到的时候 |
[23:11] | I’ll find you. | 我会找你算账 |
[23:15] | You, uh… | 你们 |
[23:17] | We’ll wait for the next one. | 我们等下一轮 |
[23:19] | All right. So long, partner. | 好吧 再见 伙计 |
[23:21] | Happy trails. | 一路顺风 |
[23:25] | Okay, what the hell was that? | 好吧 他妈的那是怎么回事 |
[23:27] | – What was what? – Letting Donny Culpepper go. | -什么怎么回事 -放走唐尼·卡佩珀 |
[23:30] | You have no right whatsoever to make those kind of decisions. | 你没有任何权利做出这种决定 |
[23:32] | Well, you weren’t gonna keep him here. | 你们又不能把他拘留在这里 |
[23:34] | On what? For what? | 以什么罪名 为什么 |
[23:36] | He wasn’t gonna talk. Be honest. | 老实说 他不会开口的 |
[23:38] | – I could have held him on the weapons charge. – Oh, please– | -我可以以持械罪拘留他 -拜托 |
[23:40] | Stop. There’s principle involved. | 别说了 这是原则问题 |
[23:44] | Don’t think I don’t know what you’re doing | 别以为我不知道你在干什么 |
[23:45] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[23:47] | Showing the Dovertons to Donny Culpepper. | 让唐尼·卡佩珀看到多温顿家的人 |
[23:49] | You wanted to see if he recognized one of them, didn’t you? | 你想看看他是否能认出其中一人 是吧 |
[23:52] | You watch too much tv. I just thought | 你电视看太多了 我只是觉得 |
[23:54] | There was no reason to keep Donny Culpepper here. | 没理由把唐尼·卡佩珀留在这儿 |
[23:56] | Now that’s just annoying. | 你生气了吧 |
[23:57] | You’re not even putting any effort into the lie. | 你根本都没用心撒谎 |
[23:59] | Hey, boss. Coroner’s here. She’s got something to show us. | 头儿 法医来了 她有东西给我们看 |
[24:09] | Wow, that’s really beautiful. | 哇 真漂亮 |
[24:13] | I found it in Doyle Murphy’s lower intestine. | 我在多尔·莫菲的小腹里发现的 |
[24:15] | My supposition is that he swallowed it | 我猜测他把它吞了 |
[24:18] | In an attempt to get a larger share of the loot | 想在跟同伙分赃之前 |
[24:20] | – Before it was divided with any partners. – Yeah, | -想多分一杯羹 -是啊 |
[24:23] | I guess Murphy misread that situation, huh? | 我猜莫菲错误理解了情况 |
[24:25] | – Did you find anything else surprising in there other than that? – Just that. | -你有发现其他异常情况了吗 -就这个 |
[24:29] | Oh! | 哦 |
[24:30] | What the hell was that? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[24:33] | Uh, I, um… | 呃 我 |
[24:36] | Had a hunch that it was a fake. | 我感觉他是假的 |
[24:40] | – Guess I’m wrong about that. – Uh, yeah. | -结果是我的直觉错了 -是吗 |
[24:44] | – Where is it? – Well, the good news is it’s not out there. | -东西呢 -好消息是 不在外面 |
[24:47] | So it’s in here somewhere. I’ll find it. | 所以还在这里面某个地方 我会找到的 |
[24:51] | Anyone see a little, uh… | 有谁看见一个小东西 |
[24:57] | Nope? | 没有吗 |
[25:01] | There’s gotta be a connection | 多尔·莫菲和汤姆·多温顿之间 |
[25:03] | Between Doyle Murphy and Tom Doverton. | 肯定有什么关联 |
[25:04] | Yeah, but what was it? | 但到底是什么关联呢 |
[25:06] | What would bring those two together? | 这两人在一起会怎么样 |
[25:07] | They have nothing in common. | 他们之间没什么共同点 |
[25:08] | – What are you guys looking for? – A diamond. | -你们在干什么呢 -找一个钻石 |
[25:10] | – What’d he do? – Hit it with a fire extinguisher. | -他做了什么 -用个灭火器砸它 |
[25:12] | – Of course. – I got it! | -是他会干的事 -搞定了 |
[25:14] | – Oh, thank god. Where was it? – No, | -谢天谢地 在哪儿 -不是 |
[25:17] | I got where Doyle and Tom connect. | 我知道多尔和汤姆有什么关联了 |
[25:18] | Doyle was in rehab. | 多尔正在戒毒 |
[25:20] | Yes, and Tom Doverton does look the rehab type. | 是啊 但汤姆·多温顿没有戒毒 |
[25:23] | Van Pelt, find out where Doyle went to rehab. | 范·佩尔特 去调查多尔在哪戒毒 |
[25:26] | Keep looking. | 大家继续找 |
[25:27] | Don’t worry. This is the justice department. | 别担心 我们这是司法部门呢 |
[25:29] | Who’s gonna steal it here? | 谁敢在这偷走它 |
[25:31] | – You be quiet! – All right. | -你给我安静点 -好吧 |
[25:41] | Windward Clarity has the highest ratio of staff-to-patient | 清晰风向 是全国 |
[25:44] | Of any facility in the state. | 一对一医患比率最高的地方 |
[25:46] | Our philosophy mixes traditional western practices | 我们的理论是 将传统的西方措施 |
[25:49] | With spiritual aspects of the east. | 与东方的精神方面结合起来 |
[25:52] | Now may I ask which one of you needs our help, | 那么我能问问是你俩谁需要帮助 |
[25:55] | Or is it both of you? | 还是都需要 |
[25:57] | – Actually, we just wanted – it’s her. | -实际上 我们是想 -是她 |
[26:00] | Oh, darling, please. | 噢 亲爱的 好了 |
[26:01] | Can we just this once do it my way?Just once? | 这回能不能按我说的做 就一回 |
[26:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:06] | In the beginning, it was just social, | 最开始只是交际上的 |
[26:09] | But, uh, well, more recently, uh… | 但是 最近 |
[26:12] | It’s been starting to worry both of us. | 开始让我们感到担心 |
[26:15] | Right, darling? | 是吧 亲爱的 |
[26:18] | Right this way. I’ll introduce you | 好吧 这样的话我建议你们 |
[26:19] | – To one of our intake specialists. – Fantastic. | -见见我们的特别专家 -太好了 |
[26:23] | Oh, uh, that’s the office. I’m gonna have to take this. | 噢 单位打来的 我得接一下 |
[26:26] | Uh, baby, you go ahead, take a look. | 宝贝儿 你先去看看吧 |
[26:28] | I’ll be five minutes. I’ll be right there. | 我五分钟就到 一定到 |
[26:31] | Look after her. | 帮我照看她 |
[26:33] | I’m very proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[26:34] | – I understand your nervousness. – I love you. | -我很理解你的紧张感 -我爱你 |
[26:37] | It’s completely natural. | 这是很正常的 |
[26:39] | But you’ve already taken the first step in recognizing… | 你已经踏出了解决问题的第一步 |
[27:32] | Our kitchen is capable of preparing food for any diet. | 我们的厨房能烹饪任何菜肴 |
[27:35] | And of course, we have a pair of on-site nutritionists. | 当然 我们还有营养学家现场为您服务 |
[27:40] | Um, your husband is taking quite a long time. | 你先生这么久还没过来 |
[27:43] | You should understand– he’s not really my husband. | 你应该理解 他不是我先生 |
[27:46] | Oh, that’s quite all right. | 噢 那没关系的 |
[27:47] | We’re not judgmental about such things here. | 我们这里不评判那些事 |
[27:50] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这个意思 |
[27:55] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[27:57] | Uppers and downers. Uppers and– | 兴奋剂和镇静剂 兴奋剂和镇静剂 |
[27:59] | You’re so rock ‘n’ roll, doctor. | 你很摇滚嘛 医生 |
[28:02] | That is private material. | 那些是私人资料 |
[28:03] | Doctor-patient privilege is sacrosanct. | 医生和病人之间的承诺是神圣的 |
[28:05] | Yes, I know. That’s why we did it this way. | 我知道 我们因此才这么干 |
[28:07] | This is a murder investigation. | 这是谋杀案的调查 |
[28:09] | We can be as hard-ass as we want. I found it– | 我们可以搞得很不近人情 我发现 |
[28:11] | The, uh, patient roster for the first two weeks | 病人名册最开始的两周 |
[28:13] | Of Doyle Murphy’s stay. | 多尔·莫菲的部分 |
[28:15] | Guess who his acting sponsor was when he first arrived? | 猜猜他第一次来的时候代理赞助人是谁 |
[28:18] | Tom doverton? | 汤姆·多温顿吗 |
[28:19] | – No. George. – The brother? | -不 是乔治 -那个哥哥 |
[28:23] | – Yeah. – I will be calling your superiors. | -怎么了 -我会找你的长官谈谈 |
[28:25] | You know, a lot of people say that to me, | 知道么 好多人冲我这么说了 |
[28:26] | And you know what I say? I say | 你知道我说什么 我说 |
[28:29] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走了 走吧 |
[28:34] | Get some help, doc. | 找人帮帮你吧 医生 |
[28:35] | That stuff will kill you. | 那些玩意会要了你的小命 |
[28:46] | George isn’t here. | 乔治不在这里 |
[28:47] | He’s already left. He’s not guilty, you know. | 他已经走了 他是无罪的 |
[28:51] | How’d you know we were coming? | 你怎么知道我们要来 |
[28:53] | The director of the clinic called. | 诊所的负责人打了电话 |
[28:55] | He told us what you’d done. | 他还告诉我们你们干了什么 |
[28:58] | George was in rehab with Doyle Murphy–that’s true. | 乔治正帮多尔·莫菲戒毒 是真的 |
[29:01] | But that’s all that it was. | 但这就是全部了 |
[29:02] | So you’re saying if we dig, | 所以你的意思是我们再问 |
[29:03] | We won’t find any more contact between george and doyle? | 也找不到乔治和多尔有任何关联 |
[29:06] | He came into the store. | 他到店里来 |
[29:09] | A guy like that at doverton & company? | 就像来多温顿公司那人 |
[29:10] | I mean… come on. If my aunt found out… | 我是说 如果我姨发现 |
[29:14] | we need to talk to George. | 我们得和乔治谈谈 |
[29:15] | – He’s gone. – Oh, really? | -他走了 -哦 是么 |
[29:19] | Uh, I think he’s hiding behind the door. | 我觉得他躲在那门后面 |
[29:22] | George? | 乔治 |
[29:26] | George, come out. | 乔治 出来吧 |
[29:39] | I’m sorry, Tom. | 抱歉 汤姆 |
[29:41] | You were just trying to help, | 我知道你是想帮忙 |
[29:43] | But we both know there’s no hiding | 但我们都清楚没有任何 |
[29:45] | From something like this. | 像这样的隐瞒 |
[29:52] | I had nothing to do with the robbery | 盗窃珠宝和多尔·莫菲谋杀案 |
[29:53] | Or Doyle Murphy’s murder. | 与我无关 |
[29:55] | I only lied to protect my aunt from… | 我只是为了不想让我吸毒的丑闻 |
[29:58] | The shame of my addiction. | 波及到我阿姨而撒了谎 |
[30:01] | Tom, call Dicky Purcell. | 汤姆 打给迪克·柏塞 |
[30:03] | – Tell him to meet me at the CBI offices. – Okay. | -告诉他来加州调查局找我 -好的 |
[30:07] | After you. | 请吧 |
[30:19] | Excuse me. Do you work here? | 打扰一下 你是在这工作的吗 |
[30:21] | Uh, certainly, sir. Um, how can I help you? | 没错先生 有什么能帮您的 |
[30:24] | My wife–it’s her birthday. | 我太太 她生日 |
[30:26] | Of course. Of course. | 没问题 没问题 |
[30:28] | Uh, michelle? | 米歇尔 |
[30:30] | – Michelle here would be happy to help you. – Thank you. | -米歇尔会很荣幸帮您挑选 -谢谢 |
[30:32] | – Mr. Doverton? – Yeah. | -多温顿先生 -是的 |
[30:34] | I need a signature for this. | 需要签收 |
[30:42] | There you go. | 好了 |
[30:50] | “you’ll get a call in 2 hours. | 两小时内你会接到电话 |
[30:52] | “take the jewels where you are told. | 把珠宝放到指定的地点 |
[30:55] | No cops or your aunt dies.” | 不准找警察 否则你阿姨就死定了 |
[31:08] | She’s gone. | 她失踪了 |
[31:11] | Oh, god. | 噢 天哪 |
[31:12] | Why would anybody kidnap aunt esther? | 他为什么绑架艾斯特姨 |
[31:15] | Someone thinks your brother was partners with Doyle Murphy. | 有人认为你哥哥是多尔·莫菲的同伴 |
[31:18] | Well, you think so. Why shouldn’t everyone else? | 是啊 你们都这么认为 何况别人呢 |
[31:18] | Donny culpepper. | 唐尼·卡佩珀 |
[31:22] | What? Who’s donny culpepper? | 什么 唐尼·卡佩珀是谁 |
[31:23] | You saw him when we were waiting for the elevator. | 咱们等电梯的时候你见过他 |
[31:25] | Doyle murphy owed him a lot of money. | 多尔·莫菲欠他一大笔钱 |
[31:27] | He might think that that debt transfers with the diamonds. | 他可能想用钻石来还债 |
[31:30] | Okay, but we don’t have the diamonds. | 好吧 但我们没有钻石 |
[31:31] | Well, he doesn’t know that. Well, | 是啊 但他不知道 |
[31:32] | you have to go arrest him right away. | 你们现在就该去逮捕他 |
[31:34] | That’s what we’re trying to do, Mr. Doverton. | 我们正在做 多温顿先生 |
[31:37] | Agent van pelt is working with local police as we speak. | 现在范·佩尔特探员正和当地警员合作 |
[31:39] | We’re pursuing several leads. | 我们同时追踪这些线索 |
[31:42] | But the note says no police. | 但那纸条说不准找警察 |
[31:43] | Well, it’s a little late for that. | 说这个有点晚了 |
[31:46] | Whoa. What are you gonna do? How are you gonna get our aunt back? | 你们要怎么做 怎么把姨救回来 |
[31:48] | We’ll do everything we can to find her. | 我们正在尽一切努力找到她 |
[31:52] | In the meantime, when the kidnappers call, | 同时 绑架者打来电话 |
[31:54] | You have to try and stall them. | 你要尽可能拖延时间 |
[31:59] | Take that. Okay. | 装上 |
[32:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:15] | It’s almost time. You ready? | 差不多了 准备好了吗 |
[32:17] | Yeah, ready. | 准备好了 |
[32:18] | And you? | 你呢 |
[32:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:22] | Just stay calm. | 保持镇定 |
[32:24] | Keep the kidnapper on the line and keep him calm. | 和他通话尽量稳住他 |
[32:27] | Remember, keep going as long as you can, okay? | 记住 能说多久说多久 明白吗 |
[32:32] | Headphones? Yeah, other room. | 耳机呢 在那屋 |
[32:38] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[32:46] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:47] | Do you have the jewels ready? | 你准备好宝石了吗 |
[32:53] | How do I know you have my aunt? | 我怎么知道我姨在你那里 |
[32:55] | – I-I demand to – no. You don’t demand anything. | -我要求 -不 你不能提任何要求 |
[32:58] | You shut up and you listen. | 闭嘴听好了 |
[33:01] | I-I–I’m sorry. | 我 很抱歉 |
[33:03] | I’m sorry. I-I just need proof before | 抱歉 我只是想交货之前证明 |
[33:04] | Proof? | 证明 |
[33:06] | I’ll give you proof. | 我证明给你看 |
[33:08] | Hello? George? | 喂 乔治吗 |
[33:10] | Esther, are you all right? | 艾斯特 你没事吧 |
[33:12] | There. That’s your proof. | 证明好了 |
[33:15] | If you want to see her alive again, | 你要想让她活着回来 |
[33:17] | You’re gonna bring me the diamonds. | 就把钻石给我 |
[33:20] | I-I-I… | 我 我 |
[33:22] | – I-I can’t do that. I-I… – Got it. | -我做不到 我 -查到了 |
[33:24] | You think this is some kind of a game? | 你以为我在开玩笑吗 |
[33:26] | No! No. I–I’m sorry. | 没有 没有 对不起 |
[33:28] | Are you gonna give me the jewels? | 钻石给还是不给 |
[33:30] | I-I… | 我 |
[33:31] | I don’t have the jewels. I’m trying to tell you. | 我想说 钻石不在我手上 |
[33:34] | All right, then. This is your decision. | 很好 这是你选的 |
[33:39] | Aunt esther. | 艾斯特阿姨 |
[33:41] | You’re next. | 下一个就是你 |
[33:43] | Now I’m coming for you. | 我这就来找你 |
[33:46] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[33:52] | Stay right there. | 待着别走 |
[34:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:20] | Where are the jewels, Tom? | 钻石在哪 汤姆 |
[34:22] | We both know you have ’em. | 你我心知肚明 钻石在你手里 |
[34:25] | They’re going to catch you. | 他们要来抓你了 |
[34:26] | They’re going to get you right now. | 现在就来了 |
[34:29] | No, no, no. | 不对 不对 |
[34:31] | I’m gonna get you, Tom. | 是我要来抓你 汤姆 |
[34:34] | I know everything about you. | 你的底细我都清楚 |
[34:36] | Yeah, Doyle Murphy told me everything. | 多尔·莫菲都告诉我了 |
[34:39] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[34:41] | I’ll give you $50,000, | 给你5万 |
[34:44] | 50 grand to leave me and my brother alone. | 给你5万 别缠着我们兄弟 |
[34:47] | Oh, you think you’re so tough. | 很强硬嘛 |
[34:49] | You give me what I want, or I will come and take it from you. | 让你给 你就给 不然我亲自来拿 |
[34:53] | I’ll make it $75,000, but no more. | 加到7万5 不能再多 |
[34:56] | I’m not giving up the diamonds. | 钻石你就别想了 |
[34:58] | You stupid, rich brat. | 你个呆少爷 |
[35:02] | You think you can dictate terms? | 什么都你说了算吗 |
[35:05] | Not this time, Tom. | 这次不行了 汤姆 |
[35:07] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[35:08] | I’m gonna make you pay and pay. | 我要让你付出代价 |
[35:12] | You try it. | 有本事你就来 |
[35:13] | You try it, and you see what happens. | 别乱来 不然有你受的 |
[35:16] | Tough guy, huh? | 硬得很嘛 |
[35:18] | You’re gonna give me the same thing you gave to Doyle Murphy? | 想用对付多尔·莫菲那招对付我吗 |
[35:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:23] | You push me hard enough, and you’ll see. | 别逼我 不然走着瞧 |
[35:28] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[35:29] | Thanks, Tom. That’s great. | 谢了 汤姆 说得真好 |
[35:32] | Got it all on tape. You’re going down. | 都录下来了 认罪吧你 |
[35:33] | Give me the phone. | 电话给我 |
[35:35] | Hands behind your back. | 双手背后 |
[35:37] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Doyle Murphy. | 你因涉嫌谋杀多尔·莫菲被捕了 |
[35:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:47] | Like a charm. | 圆满成功 |
[35:53] | Ah, tea. | 来喝茶啊 |
[35:55] | Lovely. | 挺好 |
[36:00] | Ms. Doverton? | 多温顿女士 |
[36:03] | I’m sorry, but we’ve had to mislead you a little | 对不起 出于办案需要 |
[36:05] | to solve this crime. | 我们有些事瞒了你 |
[36:10] | I’m afraid I’ve got some difficult news. | 有条坏消息 |
[36:12] | Your nephew Tom was involved in this robbery. | 你侄子汤姆涉嫌参与这起盗窃案 |
[36:21] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[36:57] | Oh, hey, Carl. Welcome back. | 卡尔 醒了啊 |
[37:02] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪 |
[37:03] | In the hospital. | 在医院 |
[37:05] | You just came out of an induced coma. | 药力刚过 你醒了 |
[37:08] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[37:09] | What happened to me? Who are you? | 怎么回事 你是谁 |
[37:11] | Never mind that. | 这无所谓 |
[37:13] | Tell me– Esther Doverton– | 告诉我 艾斯特·多温顿 |
[37:17] | It was all a scam, right? | 全是骗局对吧 |
[37:20] | You just wanted to cash in with a rich, old broad. | 你只想搭上老富婆 发笔歪财 对吧 |
[37:23] | – Excuse me? – Oh, come on. | -什么 -得了吧 |
[37:26] | You don’t need to be coy with me. It was a great score. | 别跟我装了 挺高明的嘛 |
[37:28] | Plus, she’s, uh, she’s pretty good-looking, | 她也算风韵犹存 |
[37:31] | Which is an added bonus with these kind of scams. | 也算傍富婆的额外奖励了 |
[37:35] | Are you talking about my wife? | 你是说我妻子吗 |
[37:37] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你凭什么这么说 你是谁 |
[37:39] | Wouldn’t that be a better question for me to ask you, | 问得好 你又是谁呢 |
[37:42] | Mr. Wysocki? | 维素茨基先生 |
[37:46] | So that’s it. | 你知道了 |
[37:47] | Had to end sometime. You had a pretty good run. | 总会露馅的 不过你也不赖 |
[37:50] | And you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[37:51] | Between you and me, I think you could squeeze | 要是咱俩都傍她 |
[37:53] | a little more nickel out of this poor old bat. What do you think? | 说不定你赚得更多 你觉得呢 |
[37:56] | Don’t you talk about her like that. | 不许这么说她 |
[37:59] | that woman is the only good thing that’s ever happened to me. | 她是我碰上的 唯一一件好事 |
[38:02] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[38:03] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[38:05] | Shut up and get out of here, you son of a– | 闭嘴滚出去 你个 |
[38:07] | Okay. All right. Gotcha. | 行 行 我滚 |
[38:14] | Told you he loves you. | 都说他爱你 没错吧 |
[38:23] | What are you trying to do, kill yourself? | 你干什么 不要命了吗 |
[38:25] | I’m so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. | 真对不起 我没想伤害你 |
[38:54] | A long time ago, that might have been a frog | 很久很久以前 这可能是只青蛙 |
[38:56] | or a fern or a dinosaur. | 也可能是蕨草啦 恐龙啦 |
[38:58] | Then it died, turned into coal and– | 然后它死了 就变成煤 |
[39:00] | Yeah, I know. I did first grade geology, too. | 我知道 我地质学成绩也不错 |
[39:03] | Well, I’m just saying, | 我是想说 |
[39:03] | it’s, uh, just compressed carbon to me. | 在我眼里 这不过是块压缩碳 |
[39:06] | If you want to keep it, I never saw a thing. | 你要想要 我可以装作没看见 |
[39:08] | What? Get outta here. I wasn’t even thinking about that. | 啥 得了吧 我想都没想过 |
[39:12] | Well, if you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[39:14] | Seriously, you’d let me just walk out of here with this? | 说真的 你就这么让我把它带走吗 |
[39:17] | Do you want to? | 你想要吗 |
[39:18] | No, of course not. I mean, yes, I’m tempted. | 当然不想了 就是有点心动 |
[39:21] | Okay, then. Put it in your pocket. | 那就装口袋里吧 |
[39:24] | This is a trap, isn’t it? | 你想试探我 是吧 |
[39:25] | Are you nuts? What do I care about your integrity? | 你疯啦 我才不在乎你两袖清风 |
[39:29] | Oh, yeah, trap. | 没错 就是试探 |
[39:31] | Okay. | 行 |
[39:36] | Oh, uh, Grace. | 格蕾斯 |
[39:40] | Rigsby put something in your pocket. | 瑞斯比往你口袋放了东西 |
[39:42] | What? | 什么 |
[39:55] | H-he’s messing with you. | 他跟你闹着玩呢 |
[39:58] | Oh, it’s compressed carbon. | 是啊 就是块压缩碳 |
[40:00] | If you want to keep it… | 想要就拿着吧 |
[40:02] | I don’t know about Rigsby, but, uh, | 瑞斯比我不知道 |
[40:05] | I wouldn’t tell a soul. | 我可会守口如瓶的 |