时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | You got hungry? | 要来点什么吗 |
[00:19] | I wish. We’re up. There’s a double homicide | 可惜没口福 有活要干 蔷薇牧场有起双杀案 |
[00:22] | in Rancho Rosa. Local sheriff’s in over his head. | 地方治安官应付不来 |
[00:25] | I’m on it. | 我去 |
[00:25] | Boss, you’ve been promising me more time in the field. | 头 你答应过让我去次凶案现场 |
[00:28] | – Now’s as good a time as any. – You’re right. | -现在不是正好吗 -好吧 |
[00:30] | Rigsby, be a cover in the office on this one. Let’s go. | 瑞斯比 这次你负责留守办公室 出发 |
[00:36] | – You’re okay with this, I hope? – Absolutely, yeah. | -希望你别在意 -当然 |
[00:47] | Rancho Rosa, California | 加州 蔷薇牧场 |
[00:52] | What’s going on? | 情况怎么样 |
[00:54] | Looks like two bullets to the chest for each of them. | 两人胸口各中两枪 |
[00:57] | Freshness of the wounds suggest it happened | 从伤口新近的血痕判断 |
[00:59] | In the last few hours. | 距离凶案发生没几小时 |
[01:00] | Selby and Jana Vickers, 33 and 31 years old, | 死者赛尔比·威克斯33岁 嘉娜·威克斯31岁 |
[01:03] | From here in Rancho Rosa. | 均是蔷薇牧场居民 |
[01:04] | Sheriff I.D.’d them from their driver’s licenses. | 治安官从他们驾驶证上确认的身份 |
[01:07] | – Who found the bodies? – Couple of teenagers. | -尸体是谁发现的 -几个十几岁的孩子 |
[01:09] | This place is a local lover’s lane. | 这地方是当地的情人小径 |
[01:11] | Apparently, thieves know that, too. | 显然小偷也了如指掌 |
[01:13] | Sheriff thinks that it’s a robbery gone sour. | 治安官认为是抢劫失控升级为谋财害命 |
[01:16] | Little old to be necking, aren’t they? | 这把年纪了还来这里玩亲亲 |
[01:18] | There’s an age limit on that? | 玩亲亲还有年龄限制啊 |
[01:20] | Plus their clothes aren’t, you know, disheveled. | 再加上他们又没有衣冠不整 |
[01:23] | Good point. | 分析的好 |
[01:25] | Oh, there’s a little white thing there, | 看 嘉娜衣服上 |
[01:27] | Sticking out from Jana’s dress. | 有一小撮白的什么东西突出来 |
[01:29] | Could you ju– yeah that’s it. | 你能… 就这个 |
[01:34] | – $800 dress. – Aha! | -这衣服800美金 -啊哈 |
[01:37] | Is that a useful “Aha” Or an irritating “Aha”? | 你这算是有发现呢 还只是惹人嫌 |
[01:41] | The borrowed dress tells us they were going somewhere fancy | 租借的礼服说明他们要出席隆重场合 |
[01:44] | and wanted to make an impression. | 想要光彩夺目一回 |
[01:46] | Not usually something they’d go for, | 要去的地方可不同一般 |
[01:48] | or they’d have a later model car. | 不然他们也不会租这么时髦的车 |
[01:51] | He needed a few pulls on the scotch | 他多灌了几口威士忌 |
[01:53] | just to take the edge off | 好减减压 |
[01:55] | because he was nervous about who was gonna be there, | 因为今晚要来的人会使他紧张不快 |
[01:58] | Which in a small town like this, | 聚会地点是在这样的小镇 |
[02:00] | Likely means relatives or people from his past. | 则说明要来的人是亲戚或旧识 |
[02:02] | Wedding, maybe? Or birthday party? | 也许是婚礼 或生日聚会 |
[02:04] | No gift, which leaves… | 他们没有带礼物 那只可能是… |
[02:06] | No guessing games. | 不玩猜谜游戏 |
[02:08] | Excuse me, sheriff? | 打搅一下 治安官先生 |
[02:10] | What’s the name of the local high school? | 当地高中叫什么名字 |
[02:20] | Stephanie? | 史黛芬妮 |
[02:24] | Oh, my god. You look fantastic. | 天哪 你看起来棒极了 |
[02:26] | I’m sorry. I’m not Stephanie. | 抱歉 我不是史黛芬妮 |
[02:30] | Do that again, and I’ll arrest you. | 你再乱来 我就逮捕你 |
[02:32] | Sorry, I had to. You’ve always been the one. | 抱歉 我情不自禁 你一直是我心头所好 |
[02:40] | I’m not the one. | 我可不是你的所好 |
[02:52] | High school. | 高中 |
[02:53] | Best years of your life. | 你生命中最美好的时光 |
[03:10] | Welcome back to Rancho Rosa High. | 欢迎回到蔷薇牧场高中 |
[03:12] | Go, toros! | 冲啊 公牛 |
[03:14] | I’m Tess–one of your student ambassadors this weekend. | 我是苔丝 你们这周的学生大使之一 |
[03:17] | Nametags and reunion books. | 这里是名牌和签名同学录 |
[03:19] | We’re with the California Bureau of Investigation. | 我们是加州调查局的 |
[03:22] | We need to know | 我们想知道 |
[03:23] | If Jana and Selby Vickers were expected here tonight. | 今晚名单上有没有嘉娜·威克斯和赛尔比·威克斯 |
[03:28] | Yeah, Selby Vickers and his wife Jana. | 有 赛尔比·威克斯和他的妻子嘉娜 |
[03:32] | They also replied “Yes” | 他们还会参加 |
[03:34] | To tomorrow’s homecoming picnic and dance. | 明天的校友野餐和舞会 |
[03:36] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[03:38] | We need to talk to somebody who would know them. | 我们要和认识这对夫妻的人谈谈 |
[03:42] | Redheaded woman– that’s Willa Brock. | 那位红发女士 薇拉·布洛克 |
[03:44] | She’s the reunion committee chair. | 她是组织这次同学会的主席 |
[03:46] | You didn’t really think we were young enough | 我们进来时 你定是认为我们年纪太大 |
[03:49] | To be in this class when we walked in, did you? | 不可能是这届的校友吧 |
[03:52] | Oh, everyone over the age of | 21岁以上的人 |
[03:53] | – 21 looks the same to me. – Tactful and evasive– | -我看起来都没有差别 -话真讨巧 |
[03:55] | You’re gonna do very well in life, Tess. | 苔丝 你接下来的人生会过得很不错 |
[03:58] | Go, toros. | 冲啊 公牛 |
[04:00] | I’m stunned. | 令人震惊 |
[04:01] | I mean, it was surprising enough selby was even coming. | 赛尔比今天会来 本已出乎意料 |
[04:04] | Now this? | 现在又出了人命 |
[04:06] | Why the surprise? | 为什么惊讶 |
[04:08] | Well, he wasn’t at the fifth or the tenth. | 毕业五周年和十周年聚会他都没来 |
[04:11] | Because… | 是因为… |
[04:12] | Because he was expelled and never graduated. | 因为他被勒令退学 没能毕业 |
[04:15] | Selby pulled this– it was a really nasty prank. | 赛尔比当年搞了个极恶劣的恶作剧 |
[04:18] | – What was it, senior year? – Yeah. | -是哪年来着 高三吗 -对 |
[04:21] | It was his one and only. | 他唯一一次恶作剧 |
[04:23] | Vice principal desouza caught him, | 却德苏泽副校长抓了个正着 |
[04:24] | – gave him the ol’ boot. – What was the prank? | -就让他退学了 -什么恶作剧 |
[04:26] | There was this, shall we say, | 怎么说呢 这样吧 |
[04:28] | Socially challenged boy named Derek Logan. | 一个有社交障碍的男孩 叫德瑞克·洛根 |
[04:31] | Selby dragged him into the girls’ locker room, | 赛尔比把他拖进女生更衣室 |
[04:34] | He blindfolded him with his own underwear, | 用那男孩自己的内裤蒙住他的双眼 |
[04:36] | Tied him up, naked, | 扒光他的衣服 还五花大绑 |
[04:38] | took his picture and then posted it all over the school. | 然后拍下艳照 贴满整个学校 |
[04:41] | – I mean, how sick is that, right? – It was disturbing. | -这多变态啊 是吧 -太不堪入目了 |
[04:45] | Is there anything else you can tell us about him? | 还能告诉我们些他的事迹吗 |
[04:48] | I played football– starting running back. | 我那时是橄榄球队的跑锋 |
[04:51] | People around here are still talking about | 现在人们还常津津乐道 |
[04:54] | The five touchdowns I scored against Stratton. | 当年对斯特拉顿高中时我的那五个触地得分球 |
[04:56] | What does that have to do with Selby? | 这个和赛尔比有什么关系 |
[04:57] | I was popular. I was a jock. He was a nobody. | 我是运动健将和风云人物 而他是无名小卒 |
[05:01] | I don’t know what kind of person he was. | 我完全没听过他 |
[05:04] | How about his current life? | 那他的近期生活呢 |
[05:06] | I got nada. I got out of this town as fast as I could. | 我考上XXXX 尽可能地远离这儿 |
[05:09] | I live down in newport beach now. | 现住在新港海滩 |
[05:12] | How about you, Willa? | 那么你呢 薇拉 |
[05:14] | Have you heard anything about selby? | 有听说过赛尔比什么事没 |
[05:16] | I host a daytime talk show in Chicago | 我在芝加哥主持一档日间脱口秀 |
[05:19] | That tapes two shows a day and is about to go national. | 节目每天录两期 很快要在全国播出 |
[05:22] | I’m lucky if I hear anything about my own family. | 我连自己家里的事都顾不上呢 |
[05:25] | Derek Logan–that kid that selby pulled the prank on– | 德瑞克·洛根 那个赛尔比捉弄过的孩子 |
[05:29] | – Could you point him out to us? – Derek Logan? | -能指给我们看是哪位吗 -德瑞克·洛根 |
[05:32] | He’s not here, is he? No way! | 他才不会来这儿 绝没可能 |
[05:35] | Gabe, it’s so good to see you again. | 加布 能见到你真高兴 |
[05:38] | You almost didn’t. | 你们可差一点见不着 |
[05:40] | 5 hours I spent on the 101 driving here. | 在来这里的101公路上我开了5小时 |
[05:42] | CBI Agent Teresa Lisbon, Patrick Jane, | 加州调查局的特里萨·里斯本和派翠克·简 |
[05:45] | – This is Gabe Nyland. – Hi. | -这位是加布·奈蓝 -你好 |
[05:47] | D.A. For san diego county. | 圣迭戈郡地方检察官 |
[05:49] | You’ve prosecuted a couple of cases for us. And now candidate | 你曾是我们几起的检举人 |
[05:52] | And now candidate for lieutenant governor of California. | 而现在又是加州副州长的候选人 |
[05:54] | Give me the word, “G,” I start twisting arms for you | 只要你甩一句话 未来副州长 |
[05:57] | On election day, huh? | 我在选举日定给你造足声势 |
[05:59] | Gabe, Selby Vickers and his wife | 加布 赛尔比·威克斯和他的妻子遭人枪杀 |
[06:02] | Were found murdered at the glen–shot in their car. | 尸体在山谷的车上发现 |
[06:05] | My, god. | 我的天哪 |
[06:06] | I hadn’t even heard that name in 15 years till tonight. | 这名字我有15年没听到了 |
[06:09] | Any idea who did this? | 查到嫌疑人了吗 |
[06:11] | It’s early in the investigation. | 现在还是初步调查 |
[06:14] | – You just got here, right? – Yes. | -你刚到这里吧 -没错 |
[06:16] | So how is it that you knew Derek Logan wasn’t here? | 那你怎么知道德瑞克·洛根不在这里 |
[06:20] | Derek left the school and moved out of state | 在那个恶作剧后 德瑞克离开了学校 |
[06:22] | After that prank Selby pulled. Word is he killed himself. | 搬到别的州去了 有传言说他自杀了 |
[06:25] | Are you serious? | 你当真吗 |
[06:27] | I heard he was a blackjack | 我听说他在一赌场 |
[06:28] | – dealer at a casino. – We’d like to talk to | -任21点庄家 -我们想找 |
[06:30] | some classmates that still live in the area. | 还住在镇上的校友谈谈 |
[06:33] | Maybe they know something about Selby. | 也许他们会知道关于赛尔比的事 |
[06:34] | There are only a few, but, the student ambassadors | 还住在这里的人不多 |
[06:37] | can probably point you in the right direction. | 学生大使也许可以帮到你们 |
[06:41] | Thank you for your time. | 非常感谢 |
[06:42] | Selby & Jana Vickers Apartment, Rancho Rosa, California | 加州蔷薇牧场 赛尔比·威克斯夫妇公寓 |
[06:46] | Nothing jumps out on this, | 电脑上没什么发现 |
[06:48] | But I’m gonna have the tech guys give it a once-over. | 等下让技术人员再查一次 |
[06:50] | Mail’s all big bills and small bank accounts. | 邮件都是大宗账单和小额银行存款 |
[06:52] | They certainly weren’t living the high life here. | 他们的生活并不怎么高档 |
[06:55] | They didn’t need to. This was home. They were happy. | 没有必要 这是他们的家 过得开心就行 |
[07:01] | Agent Grace Van Pelt. | 格蕾斯·范·佩尔特探员 |
[07:02] | So I got you next of kin info on Selby. | 查到赛尔比亲属的信息了 |
[07:05] | Mother in Rancho Rosa. No luck on Jana, though. | 他母亲在蔷薇牧场 嘉娜那边还没什么头绪 |
[07:08] | – Thanks. Text me the address? – Will do. | -谢谢 短息我地址 -成 |
[07:11] | So I’ve never been to Rancho Rosa before. | 我从没去过蔷薇牧场 |
[07:13] | What’s it like? | 那里怎么样 |
[07:15] | Nothing special. A town | 就普普通通一小镇 |
[07:17] | Cool. What are you guys doing now? | 酷 你们现在干吗呢 |
[07:19] | You know, investigating. | 调查呗 |
[07:22] | – Van Pelt, come here. Check this out. – I gotta go. | -范·佩尔特过来一下 看看这个 -我得走了 |
[07:25] | Y-yeah. I’m–I’m busy… too. | 好的 我也在忙…呢 |
[07:36] | This is from yesterday morning. | 这是昨天早上的 |
[07:38] | I’m done playing games here. You hear me? | 我已经玩腻了 你听明白吗 |
[07:41] | Either you get me my money, | 除非你给我钱 |
[07:43] | or I’m gonna be forced to take action. | 不然老子可就不客气了 |
[07:45] | So much for happiness. | 相当不怀好意 |
[07:50] | So you haven’t seen Selby once in all these years? | 这些年来 你从没见过赛尔比吗 |
[07:53] | Supermarket, movie theater maybe? | 比如在超市 或者是电影院 |
[07:55] | No. I mean, you know, if I did, | 没有 要知道 即使我见过他 |
[07:57] | – I-I don’t remember. – Hard to believe you, Stu. | -也不记得了 -一听就是在撒谎 斯图 |
[08:00] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[08:02] | W–uh, really? Okay. | 是吗 好吧 |
[08:06] | The hair plugs, the heels, | 梳着立毛头 脚穿高跟鞋 |
[08:08] | this, uh, professional woman here | 勾着一位”职业”女性 |
[08:10] | – posing as your girlfriend… – Wait. What did you just say? | -假扮你女友 -等等 你怎么说话的呢 |
[08:13] | D-did he just call me… did you– | 你刚刚管我叫什么 |
[08:15] | – I-I mean– – did he say to me that– | -我的意思是 -他刚刚是不是说 |
[08:16] | That’s all we need for your time. | 我们不打扰二位了 |
[08:17] | – That’s all the questions we have now, so… – Beg my pardon. | -我们问完了 -不好意思 |
[08:19] | Yeah. All right. That’s all we have for now. Thank you. | 好了 我们没别的问题了 谢谢 |
[08:21] | – I think you look lovely. Have a good evening. – Go, toros. | -我觉得你挺可爱 玩得愉快 -冲啊 公牛 |
[08:28] | What’s your problem? | 你这是搞什么 |
[08:29] | Uh, it’s just a room | 在这场聚会里 |
[08:31] | full of people lying to each other. | 所有的人都带着面具互相欺骗 |
[08:33] | Everyone here is trying so hard | 竭尽全力地想要 |
[08:35] | to show how much they’ve changed, | 显示出自己与以前大不一样 |
[08:37] | when the mere effort screams that they haven’t. | 可笑的是装了半天 其实根本没变 |
[08:40] | Or they actually do change– | 谁知道呢 可能他们确实变了 |
[08:42] | With exceptions like Mr. Hair plugs, of course. | 当然 除了立毛先生 |
[08:46] | You got the rebel who took the bank job, | 你看那个叛逆的姑娘已成为银行职员 |
[08:49] | The player that stays faithful to his wife… | 那个曾经的花花公子则忠于自己的妻子 |
[08:51] | The rebel took the bank job | 叛逆的人去银行工作 |
[08:53] | Because she sees her rebellion is fruitless. | 因为她发现叛逆毫无好处可言 |
[08:55] | The player stays faithful to his wife | 而花花公子忠于妻子 |
[08:57] | Because the consequence of infidelity | 是因为现在偷情的下场 |
[08:59] | Is much greater now. | 可比以前严重得多 |
[09:01] | But their instincts– | 但他们的本性 |
[09:02] | Their instincts never change. | 他们的本性从来都没变 |
[09:04] | I’m a far cry from what I was in high school. | 我现在可和高中时候大不一样 |
[09:07] | Eh, I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我可不敢保证 |
[09:08] | Driven to succeed to the point of developing an ulcer, | 为成功而不惜把自己的身体搞垮 |
[09:11] | No tolerance for superiors less sharp than yourself, | 无法容忍不如自己的上级 |
[09:14] | Shutting out girls that wanted to hang out with you, | 拒绝要约你出去逛街的女孩儿 |
[09:17] | Blowing off boys that want to get close– | 赶跑试图接近你的男孩儿 |
[09:20] | All the while, at every turn, wondering, | 总是不断纠结着 |
[09:22] | “What is it I really want?” | 我真正想要的是什么 |
[09:24] | No. | 才不是 |
[09:26] | And you played an instrument. | 你会演奏一种乐器 |
[09:28] | My guess? Hmm. | 我猜猜 |
[09:30] | – Clarinet. – Not even close. And we’re done here. | -竖笛 -一点也不沾边 没啥可说的了 |
[09:32] | I’ll get the guest list to Rigsby. | 我要把宾客名单给瑞斯比 |
[09:34] | I’ll have him check everybody out. | 让他挨个查查这些人 |
[09:35] | Have him locate the whereabouts of Derek Logan. | 找出德瑞克·洛根的去向 |
[09:37] | You really think Logan laid in wait for 15 years | 你真的认为洛根沉寂15年 |
[09:40] | And suddenly decided to take revenge on Selby? | 突然之间决定要报复赛尔比吗 |
[09:43] | Well, I think that logan is as angry today | 我认为这十五年来 洛根的愤怒丝毫没有减弱 |
[09:48] | as he was 15 years ago, maybe even angrier. | 甚至可能变本加厉 |
[09:51] | – We’ll check him out. – You know, I’m gonna stick around. | -我们会把他找出来 -我想四处转转 |
[09:54] | I-I didn’t go to high school. | 我没上过高中 |
[09:55] | This is kind of fascinating for me. | 这对我来说还挺新鲜的 |
[09:57] | – You never went to high school? – No, I was busy. | -你没上过高中 -没 我那会儿挺忙 |
[10:00] | You can stay. Just don’t make me sorry I let you. | 留下吧 可别再做傻事了 |
[10:03] | Bassoon. | 是低音管吧 |
[10:05] | Mrs. Vickers, | 威克斯太太 |
[10:06] | When was the last time you spoke to your son? | 你最后一次和儿子通话是什么时候 |
[10:09] | Um, this morning. | 今天早上 |
[10:11] | Selby always checks in on me before he goes to work, | 赛尔比去上班之前总是和我通个电话 |
[10:14] | to see how I’m doing. He’s… | 看看我在干什么 他… |
[10:16] | Was sweet like that. | 特别体贴 |
[10:18] | Were you aware of any problems he was having? | 你有没有察觉到他遇到什么麻烦 |
[10:21] | Work? Personal life? | 不管是工作上还是生活上 |
[10:22] | Um, no. Just the opposite. | 没有 恰恰相反 |
[10:24] | Uh, things were starting to get good for him. | 他开始顺了 |
[10:26] | After he left high school, things didn’t go right for him. | 离开高中之后 他干什么都不顺 |
[10:29] | About high school– the prank he pulled– | 关于他搞得那个恶作剧… |
[10:31] | – I don’t want to talk about that. – Ma’am– | -我不想谈那个 -夫人 |
[10:35] | His whole life was spoiled by that–that incident. | 那件事毁了他的整个生活 |
[10:38] | He lost a chance at college. | 他失去了上大学的机会 |
[10:41] | He–he got stuck working in a little print shop. | 只能窝在一家小复印店工作 |
[10:46] | And then Jana came along, and– | 后来嘉娜出现了 |
[10:49] | And she was like a whole new world for him. | 她对他来说就像个全新的世界 |
[10:53] | She encouraged him, | 她鼓励他 |
[10:56] | and she told him to–to strive for something better, | 告诉他要努力争取更好的生活 |
[10:59] | And–and he became a whole new person. | 他就如同重生了一样 |
[11:04] | We haven’t been able to track down any family for Jana. | 我们查不到嘉娜家人的消息 |
[11:07] | Do you know where we can find them? | 你知道哪能找到他们吗 |
[11:12] | She didn’t have anybody– | 她没有家人 |
[11:14] | Uh, nobody that I know of. | 我不知道她的家人 |
[11:16] | She moved here from Poland, | 她从波兰来 |
[11:18] | And Selby only met her a couple of months ago. | 赛尔比认识她才几个月 |
[11:21] | A few dates and… and they got married. | 不多久 他们就结婚了 |
[11:24] | It was all kind of a whirlwind. | 一切快得如同一阵旋风 |
[11:28] | Now, Mrs. Vickers, it’s a bit unsettling, | 威克斯太太 虽然有点令人不安 |
[11:30] | but I’d like you to listen to this message, | 但我还是希望你听听这条留言 |
[11:32] | see if you recognize the caller. | 看你认不认识这个人 |
[11:35] | – Is that all right? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[11:37] | I’m done playing games here. You hear me? | 我已经玩腻了 你听明白吗 |
[11:40] | Either you get me my money, | 除非你把钱给我 |
[11:42] | Or I’m gonna be forced to take action. | 不然老子可就不客气了 |
[11:45] | Well, I-I’ve never heard that voice in my life. | 我从没听过这人的声音 |
[11:48] | Was my son involved with a loan shark or something? | 我儿子是被高利贷讨债吗 |
[11:51] | Could be. We traced the phone call | 有可能 我们通过追踪这个电话发现 |
[11:53] | to a phone booth in Galatin. That doesn’t really tell us– | 是从加洛廷的一个电话亭打来的 不能确定 |
[11:56] | Galatin? Th-that’s where Jana’s from. | 加洛廷 嘉娜就是从那儿来 |
[11:58] | Uh, S-Selby met her there at a coffee shop | 赛尔比在那儿的一家咖啡店遇到她 |
[12:00] | When he was on a delivery run. | 他那时是去送货 |
[12:02] | Can you tell us anything about Jana | 你能说说其他嘉娜遇到赛尔比 |
[12:04] | before she met Selby? | 之前的事吗 |
[12:06] | Maybe names of friends, where she worked? | 她朋友的名字 她在哪工作之类的 |
[12:08] | No, all that Selby told me | 不知道 赛尔比只是告诉我 |
[12:11] | was that things were tough for her. | 她的命运也很坎坷 |
[12:14] | Yeah, he didn’t share any details, | 他并没有细说 |
[12:16] | Probably ’cause he didn’t want me making any judgments. | 可能是他不想让我做任何评判 |
[12:20] | You remember what we used to call you? | 记得你原来的绰号吗 |
[12:24] | You were the frogman. | 你是青蛙仔 |
[12:25] | Frog–because you played the french horn… yeah. | 青蛙仔 因为你吹法国号 |
[12:27] | Well, no– and ’cause, you know, | 还因为 |
[12:29] | Y-you kinda sorta look like a frog, but no offense, but… | 你长得还真有点像青蛙 没有冒犯的意思 |
[12:32] | Yeah, no, I-I remember. | 呃 我知道 我记得 |
[12:35] | Oh, man, we used to get on you. | 我们过去和你是开玩笑的 |
[12:37] | You know what? | 你知道不 |
[12:38] | I’m sorry about that, sincerely, | 我很抱歉 真心的 |
[12:40] | But, I mean, what? We were kids, right? | 但是 我们那时都是孩子嘛 是吧 |
[12:42] | – We were just kids. – Forget it, forget it. I have. | -我们只是孩子 -算了吧 反正我已经忘了 |
[12:46] | Dude, that–that time | 伙计 那时候 |
[12:48] | – We put the dead bird in his locker. – Ohh, we did that. | -我们在他的更衣箱里放了个死鸟 -是啊 我们干的 |
[12:51] | Yeah, yeah, you guys got me with that one. | 是啊 我可被你们吓死了 |
[12:53] | Does anybody still call you that–“The frogman”? | 现在还有人那样叫你吗 青蛙仔 |
[12:55] | Well, pretty much everyone calls me “Phil,” | 大家现在都叫我菲尔 |
[12:57] | Except my son, who calls me “Dad.” | 除了我儿子 他叫我爸爸 |
[13:00] | You fathered a kid? He fathered a– he– | 你当爸爸了 他有儿子啦 |
[13:02] | Go, frogman! Come on. Nice! | 不赖嘛 青蛙仔 好样的 |
[13:05] | Good job. Didn’t think you had it in you. | 好样的 真没想到啊 |
[13:08] | Wait. Does he play the french horn, too? | 等等 他是不是也吹法国号 |
[13:11] | Because if he does, you could call him frogboy… | 如果他也吹 你可以叫他小蛙仔 |
[13:13] | Or… Kermit. | 或者科米特(动画片芝麻街中的青蛙) |
[13:16] | Or kermie. | 科米也行 |
[13:19] | Really good to, uh, see you guys again. | 真是 很高兴再见到你们 |
[13:22] | Come on. | 别这么说 |
[13:23] | Hey, if the kid of yours ever needs any shaping up, | 嘿 如果你儿子想健身 |
[13:26] | You send him to a Cordova sports camp, okay? | 你可以送他来我这里的运动营 |
[13:29] | Vodka tonic, please. | 来杯伏特加汤力 |
[13:32] | Uh, top shelf. It’s on me. | 要最好的 我请 |
[13:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:39] | You’re one of the, uh, one of the cbi people. | 你是加州调查局的人吧 |
[13:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:44] | I heard about what happened to Selby. | 我听说赛尔比的事了 |
[13:47] | That’s–that’s awful. | 真是 太可怕了 |
[13:49] | Hmm. Well, it doesn’t appear to have dampened the mood here. | 是啊 可并没影响这里的气氛 |
[13:53] | L.J. Cordova seems to be having a great time. | L.J.科尔多瓦那群人可乐颠得很呢 |
[13:57] | Yeah. Frogman. | 是啊 青蛙仔 |
[13:59] | If I could go back in time | 如果我能回到过去 |
[14:02] | and beat the crap out of him | 在他头一回这么叫我时 |
[14:04] | the first time he called me that… | 就把他痛打一顿的话 |
[14:06] | It’s not possible, Phil. | 那不可能 菲尔 |
[14:08] | Oh, I know. | 我晓得 |
[14:12] | But you could just talk to him quietly | 但你可以心平气和地和他谈谈 |
[14:15] | and tell him how you feel. | 告诉他你的感受 |
[14:17] | He’d probably just laugh at me. | 他大概只会嘲笑我 |
[14:20] | Probably. | 大概吧 |
[14:22] | But at least you would know that you made an effort, right? | 但至少你努力过了 不是吗 |
[14:25] | And this is a–what? It’s a 15-year school reunion. | 在这次毕业十五周年聚会上 |
[14:28] | What are these reunions for, anyway? | 再说了 这种聚会有何意义 |
[14:30] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:33] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[14:34] | All those nights you lay there not being able to sleep, | 无尽漫漫长夜 你却辗转难眠 |
[14:37] | thinking about whether or not you should’ve confronted him. | 纠结着曾经的自己真该反抗 |
[14:40] | It’s tough. | 确实很痛苦 |
[14:43] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[14:47] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[14:49] | You go, Phil. | 上吧 菲尔 |
[14:53] | – Hey, L.J. – What up, frog? | -嘿 L.J. -干嘛 青蛙仔 |
[14:56] | What’s your problem, man? | 你有病吧 老兄 |
[14:59] | Oh, Phil. | 天 菲尔 |
[15:01] | No, come on. Get off me! | 快住手 放开我 |
[15:03] | Come on. What are you– | 别这样 你到底 |
[15:05] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[15:18] | Baby! | 好家伙 |
[15:21] | You get off, now! | 你快放开我 |
[15:22] | Get off! Get off! | 放开我 放开我 |
[15:24] | Come here! Come here! Get off! | 过来 给我过来 放开我 |
[15:43] | You know, this thing is a golden treasury of mullets. | 这东西还真是一座连环画的宝库 |
[15:46] | A brawl? | 一场打架斗殴 |
[15:48] | You started a brawl? Come on. | 你居然挑起了一场斗殴 拜托 |
[15:49] | Well, I was, uh, | 其实 我只是 |
[15:50] | I was going for something a little more contained, | 我本想可以体面一些 |
[15:52] | But I guess people just wanted to explore the physical. | 但人们的想法似乎更简单暴力一些 |
[15:56] | And what information did you glean? | 那你挖到了什么情报呢 |
[15:58] | I assume you were testing some theory or other? | 你大概又是在验证某个想法之类的吧 |
[16:00] | Wow, Willa Brock was involved | 薇拉·布洛克参加了 |
[16:02] | in eight different school activities, | 八个不同的学校社团 |
[16:04] | And she looked pretty good in cargo pants, | 她穿工装裤还真是不错 |
[16:06] | which is hard to do. | 很少有人穿着好看 |
[16:08] | There are people in the hospital. | 他们都还躺在医院里呢 |
[16:09] | Yes, but souls were healed. | 没错 但是灵魂被治愈了 |
[16:11] | This was a cathartic brawl. | 这场斗殴算是情感宣泄 |
[16:12] | It was–it was a therapeutic expression of– | 这 这是一种心理疗法 |
[16:15] | Please. | 请吧 |
[16:17] | Got a lead. Jana’s I.N.S. Entry records | 新线索 嘉娜的移民局出入境记录 |
[16:20] | list a Galatin address as her destination– | 显示她的目的地是加洛廷 |
[16:22] | the property and residence of a Terence Badali. | 那儿的资产归一个叫特伦斯·巴达利的所有 |
[16:24] | No real sheet, but he had a couple restraining orders | 没什么记录 但自九十年代以来 |
[16:27] | from women back in the ’90s. | 就有一堆女人申请对他的限制令 |
[16:28] | He could be our angry caller. | 很可能就是他打了那个恐吓电话 |
[16:30] | Go to Galatin. Take Van Pelt with you. | 跟范·佩尔特一起到加洛廷看看 |
[16:32] | Okay. | 遵命 |
[16:32] | You–go to hell. Take a toothbrush. | 你个笨蛋去死吧 快去刷个牙 |
[16:35] | Which way is that? | 怎么了 |
[16:37] | I’ll go. | 我走就是了 |
[16:42] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[16:44] | “If I want culture, | 如果我想变成文化人 |
[16:45] | I’ll leave my yogurt out overnight.” | 我马上戒掉酸奶 |
[16:47] | L.J. Cordova’s yearbook photo quote. | 这是L.J. 科尔多瓦的年鉴照片语录 |
[16:49] | Well, when you’re done entertaining yourself, | 好吧 要是你自娱自乐完毕 |
[16:51] | I got your Derek Logan update right here. | 就来看看德瑞克·洛根的最新资料吧 |
[16:55] | Kid’s life never turned the corner. | 那孩子的生活从来没有好转 |
[16:57] | Derek Michael Logan left Rancho Rosa | 德瑞克·迈克尔·洛根在赛尔比事件 |
[17:00] | a couple weeks after the Selby incident. | 发生几星期后离开了蔷薇牧场高中 |
[17:02] | Family moved to Virginia. | 全家搬到了弗吉尼亚州 |
[17:03] | He became a heroin addict. | 然后他变成了个瘾君子 |
[17:04] | Couple years in and out of rehab. | 多年来都是戒毒所的常客 |
[17:06] | He died of an overdose on his 23rd birthday. | 23岁生日的时候死于过量吸毒 |
[17:08] | School office has sent over his old student I.D. | 学校的办公室把他以前的学生证发来了 |
[17:11] | from their archives. | 从档案室调出来的 |
[17:14] | You know, he kind of looks like you. | 看出来没 他长得有点像你 |
[17:16] | Mm. And, uh, this is the photo of the incident | 而这张照片就是当时的赛尔比事件 |
[17:19] | That, uh, Selby plastered around the school. | 他把照片贴满了整个学校 |
[17:21] | How does any kid recover from that? | 一个孩子怎可能从这种创伤中恢复呢 |
[17:25] | Well, in this case, they don’t. | 通常在这种情况下是没办法的 |
[17:30] | How sad. | 真是令人痛心 |
[17:32] | And I was betting on Derek Logan as our killer. | 我之前还断定德瑞克·洛根是杀人凶手 |
[17:36] | Will you quit yanking me around? | 你别再烦我了好吗 |
[17:38] | Okay, if you can’t get it right, we’re through. | 如果你搞不定 就没什么好说的了 |
[17:40] | Now the order was for 5/16th beech wood, | 订单是要16分之5的山毛榉木材 |
[17:42] | Not for 5/16th warped beech wood. | 可不是要16分之5的弯曲的山毛榉木材 |
[17:44] | Hey, Terence Badali? CBI. | 特伦斯·巴达利吗 加州调查局 |
[17:46] | Need to talk to you about Jana Vickers. | 想跟你了解一下嘉娜·威克斯 |
[17:49] | I’ll call you back. What about her? | 我再打给你 她怎么了 |
[17:51] | You left a threatening message | 最近你在她家的答录机上 |
[17:53] | on her answering machine recently. | 留了一番威胁的话是吧 |
[17:55] | Well, how do you know it was me? | 你们为什么觉得是我 |
[17:56] | Because an innocent person would say, “I didn’t do it.” | 通常无辜的人都会说 “不是我” |
[17:59] | So what? I called her. Big deal. | 那又怎样 我打个电话有什么大不了的 |
[18:01] | You called her and threatened her. | 你打给她 还威胁了她 |
[18:03] | Now she and her husband have been found killed, and so– | 现在她和她丈夫被杀害了 然后 |
[18:13] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[18:21] | I panicked. As soon as you told me they were dead, | 我很慌张 你们一告诉我他们死了 |
[18:25] | I knew you were gonna blame me, | 我就知道你们会怪罪于我 |
[18:26] | and my brain said, “Just run.” | 然后我大脑里只剩下 “快跑”两字 |
[18:28] | Your brain’s a fool. Where were you last night? | 你脑袋进水了 你昨晚在哪儿 |
[18:30] | I was watching college ball. | 我在看大学足球比赛 |
[18:33] | Can you prove that? | 有证据吗 |
[18:36] | Notre Dame sucked. | 圣母院学院队糟透了[马里兰州天主教艺术学院] |
[18:39] | I live alone… | 我一个人住 |
[18:41] | Since that Polish bitch left me. | 自从那个波兰婊子离开了我 |
[18:43] | She and you had a sexual relationship? | 你们俩有性关系吗 |
[18:45] | She is my fianci. | 她是我的未婚妻 |
[18:46] | I met her through this Internet service. | 我们在网络服务上面认识 |
[18:48] | Uh, y-you pay a whole bunch of money, | 你得付一大笔钱 |
[18:50] | but you get to choose from these videos, | 还得从那些视频中挑一个 |
[18:52] | and then they bring her over to the country, | 他们就把她带到这个国家来 |
[18:54] | and she marries you. | 然后她就跟你结婚 |
[18:56] | That’s a good deal. | 真是个不错的交易 |
[18:57] | Oh, I tell you, man, these eastern european types– | 告诉你吧 这些东欧的女人 |
[19:00] | they know how to take care of their men. | 很擅长取悦自己的男人 |
[19:02] | Right. What happened? | 好吧 后来呢 |
[19:03] | Well, she left me for this Vickers guy. | 她为了这个叫威克斯的家伙离开了我 |
[19:05] | She comes to me one day, says she met this guy at work, | 有一天她跑来找我 说她遇到了这家伙 |
[19:08] | – They fell in love… – Must’ve made you angry. | -他们相爱了 -你肯定很生气 |
[19:10] | – Yeah, you bet it did. – So you threaten | -那是肯定的 -所以你威胁 |
[19:11] | to kill them unless they pay you off. | 说要杀了他们 除非他们还你钱 |
[19:13] | No, no, no. I threatened to turn her in to the I.N.S., | 不不不 我只是威胁要把她交给移民局 |
[19:16] | Because she had lied about all these things on her form. | 因为她表格上填的东西都是骗人的 |
[19:19] | She was in this country under false pretenses. | 她通过欺诈混进我们国家 |
[19:20] | How much were you asking for? | 你索要了多少钱 |
[19:22] | Well, I just wanted my money back– | 我只是想把我的钱要回来 |
[19:24] | The money I put up to get her over here. | 把她接过来花的钱 |
[19:26] | I saved all my receipts. It was 25 grand. | 我留着所有的发票 花了2万5千块呢 |
[19:28] | Well, and 5 grand for emotional suffering. | 好吧 其中5千块算是精神损失费 |
[19:30] | And what was her response? | 她怎么说 |
[19:32] | She said they’d pay it. | 她说她会给我的 |
[19:34] | – She admitted she owed me the money. – They were broke. | -她承认欠我那些钱 -他们破产了 |
[19:36] | Any idea where they were gonna get the money? | 知道他们准备从哪儿弄钱吗 |
[19:37] | Jana said that Selby was gonna get it from an old friend. | 嘉娜说赛尔比准备找一个老朋友借钱 |
[19:40] | They guaranteed Badali they’d have it for him monday, | 他们向巴达利保证会在星期一给他钱 |
[19:42] | In cash. | 而且是现金 |
[19:44] | At least we know Selby’s sudden interest in the reunion. | 至少我们知道他为什么突然想参加聚会了 |
[19:47] | He was protecting his wife. It’s kind of romantic. | 他在保护她的妻子 挺浪漫的 |
[19:49] | Noble, even. | 甚至算是高尚呢 |
[19:50] | Ugh. Motive, even. | 甚至是有充满动力 |
[19:52] | He must have asked somebody for money | 他肯定找某个人要过钱 |
[19:54] | who really didn’t like him asking. | 而那个人又百般不情愿 |
[19:56] | Yeah, nice work, Grace. | 是的 干的漂亮 格蕾斯 |
[19:58] | I need to see that list of | 把所有参加聚会的人的到达时间 |
[20:00] | all the reunion attendees’ arrival times. | 列出来给我 |
[20:02] | Oh, yeah. Here you go. | 好的 给 |
[20:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:05] | So, uh, you and Cho saw some action, huh? | 所以 你跟周动了下筋骨 是吧 |
[20:08] | – Little bit, yeah. – That’s cool. | -算是吧 -很酷啊 |
[20:10] | You have Gabe Nyland arriving by plane | 加布·奈蓝乘坐飞机 |
[20:13] | the day before the murder. Are you sure that’s right? | 在凶案前一天到达 确定没写错吗 |
[20:16] | Yeah, there’s an airfield in Stratton, | 是的 斯特拉顿有个飞机场 |
[20:18] | the next town over. I checked the arrival logs. | 在邻近的一个城市 我查了到达日志 |
[20:20] | He flew in by private jet. | 他坐私人飞机来的 |
[20:21] | Be careful who you vote for for lieutenant governor. | 你要是给副州长投票 可要小心点 |
[20:23] | One of the candidates lies. | 因为其中一个候选人是个大话王 |
[20:35] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[20:37] | It’s agent Lisbon and Patrick Jane. | 我们是里斯本探员和派翠克·简 |
[20:39] | We just have a few follow-up questions for you. | 我们只是有几个跟进问题要问你 |
[20:48] | Hi. How can I help? | 你们好 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[20:50] | Last night at the reception, you said you’d just gotten in, | 昨晚在聚会上 你说你刚刚才到 |
[20:53] | But we know you flew in the day before the murders. | 但我们查到你在凶案发生前一天就到了 |
[20:56] | Can you explain the discrepancy for us? | 你怎么解释这其中的矛盾 |
[21:00] | Come on in. | 请进来吧 |
[21:03] | I came a day early for a private fund-raising dinner. | 我提前一天来是为了参加一个募款晚宴 |
[21:06] | I said I’d just arrived, | 而我说我刚到 |
[21:09] | Because I didn’t want my classmates thinking | 因为我不想我的同学认为 |
[21:11] | I’m up here shilling during reunion weekend. | 我是来同学聚会上鼓吹的 |
[21:13] | Nice room. | 房子不错 |
[21:16] | Is it the, uh, presidential suite? | 这是总统套房吗 |
[21:19] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[21:21] | Is the bedroom nice? How’s the mattress? | 卧室舒服吗 床垫怎么样 |
[21:24] | Uh, it’s adequate. | 还过得去 |
[21:25] | – Can I see it? – Well, no. Why would you want to? | -我可以看看吗 -不 凭什么啊 |
[21:28] | – Why not? – Because I’m entitled to my privacy. | -为什么不呢 -因为我有隐私权 |
[21:37] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[21:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:49] | There was no inappropriate relationship. | 这不是什么不当关系 |
[21:51] | You call it an inappropriate relationship. | 你把这叫不当关系 |
[21:53] | The law calls it soliciting sex from a minor. | 而法律明文称之为教唆未成年人性行为 |
[21:56] | She came to my door, | 她自己到我房间来 |
[21:58] | had an idea she wanted to discuss | 说要和我讨论一下 |
[22:00] | about a youth voter effort for my campaign. | 她想为我的竞选发起青年投票 |
[22:02] | I’m not going to discourage some enthusiastic kid | 这些孩子们自愿参与 |
[22:05] | who wants to get involved. | 我可不想挫伤他们的积极性 |
[22:06] | No, no. You hide ’em in your bedroom. | 不 不 是你把她藏在卧室里 |
[22:09] | I had to. Media people follow me everywhere I go now. | 我别无选择 媒体对我如影随形 |
[22:12] | If I open that door | 如果我打开门 |
[22:13] | and it’s some guerrilla photographer, | 被外面那些流动摄影师看到 |
[22:15] | Our faces end up on the internet, | 我们就会被曝光在网上 |
[22:16] | Both of our lives are ruined. | 那我俩生活就全毁了 |
[22:18] | You’re very good at this– selling a case with passion, | 你真的很擅长充满激情地宣讲 |
[22:21] | Even though it holds no water. | 即使根本毫无内涵 |
[22:24] | Explains why you’re such a successful D.A. | 所以你才是一个成功的地方检察官 |
[22:27] | – It’s the truth. – Well, that should be easy to confirm. | -这是事实 -要验证起来很容易 |
[22:30] | Lisbon, could you have the social worker | 里斯本 你能叫社工过来 |
[22:32] | Bring, uh, tess in, please? | 把苔丝带走吗 |
[22:34] | No, please. | 不 千万别 |
[22:36] | This is on me. She didn’t ask for any of this. | 这是我的错 和她无关 |
[22:40] | You care about her. | 你关心她 |
[22:42] | You genuinely care about her. | 你真心地在乎她 |
[22:45] | Well, she’s very friendly… | 她很友好 |
[22:47] | and diplomatic. | 并且圆滑 |
[22:49] | Diplomatic… | 圆滑 |
[22:52] | And evasive, like a politician… | 并且会推诿 像个政客 |
[22:55] | Like her father. | 就像她的父亲 |
[22:59] | That, and you have the same shape front teeth. | 看 你们的门牙长得一样 |
[23:01] | They are your real teeth, aren’t they? | 这是你的真牙吧 |
[23:04] | She’s your daughter? | 她是你女儿吗 |
[23:10] | Her mother was a year behind me. | 她母亲比我小一届 |
[23:13] | Tess was born a few weeks before I graduated. | 苔丝是在我毕业后的几周出生的 |
[23:16] | Families agreed to keep it quiet. | 家里人认为这事该保持缄默 |
[23:19] | But I’ve always done right by Tess. | 但我总是对苔丝尽些父亲的责任 |
[23:21] | Come out to see her whenever I can. | 只要一有空就会来看她 |
[23:23] | Discreetly, of course. | 当然 是很谨慎的 |
[23:25] | Did you ever see Selby when you visited? | 你来时看到过赛尔比吗 |
[23:26] | Last year, at a gas station just outside of town. | 去年 在一个镇外的加油站 |
[23:29] | We said a quick hello, went our separate ways. | 我们打了个招呼就各走各的了 |
[23:31] | Maybe Selby found out about Tess, | 或许赛尔比发现了苔丝的事 |
[23:34] | threatened to expose you. | 以曝光来胁迫你 |
[23:36] | Not Selby Vickers. | 赛尔比·威克斯可不会这么做 |
[23:38] | He wouldn’t threaten a fly. | 他连一只苍蝇都不会威胁 |
[23:39] | A super nice guy. | 他是个大好人 |
[23:41] | He tried to do right by people. | 他想善待所有人 |
[23:43] | What’d you talk about with Selby at the gas station? | 你和赛尔比在加油站聊了些什么 |
[23:46] | Small talk. I told him I was gonna run for lieutenant governor, | 只聊了一会儿 我告诉他我要为竞选副州长奔波 |
[23:50] | and he offered to print the campaign flyers, free of charge. | 他提出为我免费复印竞选传单 |
[23:52] | Was he the same way in high school? | 他高中时也这样吗 |
[23:54] | Always–help you with your homework, | 一直是 帮你做完功课 |
[23:56] | He’d share his lunch with you, | 和你分享他的午餐 |
[23:58] | He was just happy knowing that you liked him. | 他会为你喜欢他而高兴不已 |
[24:00] | Even that thing with Logan, he just did it to be popular. | 那次恶作剧 他这么做也只是为了讨好别人 |
[24:06] | I’ve answered all your questions. | 我已经回答了你们的所有问题 |
[24:08] | I think you should go now. | 你们该走了吧 |
[24:12] | Jane. | 简 |
[24:14] | What? | 怎么 |
[24:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:16] | Very nice to meet you. | 非常高兴见到你 |
[24:18] | Your politics are a roiling mess of greed and cynicism, | 虽然你们政客都是贪婪而讥讽的混蛋 |
[24:21] | But you have a lovely daughter. | 但你有个可爱的女儿 |
[24:47] | Aw, him again. | 他又来了 |
[24:52] | I’ll take care of it. | 交给我吧 |
[24:59] | Mr. Jane, hello. | 简先生 你好 |
[25:01] | Willa, right? Regional tv personality. | 薇拉 对吧 这个地区的电视名人 |
[25:04] | Yes. Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:05] | Um, anything I can help you with? | 有什么能帮你的呢 |
[25:07] | Oh, I’m just here for the big game. | 我只是来看比赛 |
[25:09] | Football–I love it! | 橄榄球 我的最爱 |
[25:11] | How goes the investigation? | 调查进行的如何了 |
[25:14] | Oh, my colleagues are pursuing several leads, uh… | 我的同事正在追踪几条线索 |
[25:17] | Nothing definitive yet. | 目前还没有确定的消息 |
[25:21] | Mr. Jane, this is a weekend of celebration. | 简先生 这是个庆祝的周末 |
[25:25] | Your presence is making a few people uncomfortable. | 而你的出现让一些人不自在 |
[25:28] | Should I go away? | 要我走吗 |
[25:30] | Should I leave Selby and Jana unavenged | 仅仅因为一些人的一点点不自在 |
[25:35] | because of some low comfort levels? | 就让赛尔比和嘉娜含恨九泉吗 |
[25:37] | Is that what you’re saying? | 这是你的意思吗 |
[25:39] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[25:41] | What are you saying then? | 那你是什么意思呢 |
[25:43] | I– | 我 |
[25:44] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[25:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:47] | Willa, I do have a question. | 薇拉 我有个问题 |
[25:49] | Yes? | 什么 |
[25:51] | How are the burgers? | 汉堡怎么样 |
[25:53] | The burg– | 汉 |
[25:54] | The burgers are good. Very good. | 汉堡很好吃 |
[26:11] | Vice principal DeSouza, | 德苏泽副校长 |
[26:13] | Do you mind if I join you? | 我可以坐下吗 |
[26:17] | Wow, look at you. All grown-up. | 看看你们 都长这么大了 |
[26:20] | Sit down. Tell me what you’ve been up to these days. | 坐下吧 告诉我你最近都在忙些啥 |
[26:23] | Nice cover. | 很好的掩饰 |
[26:24] | I didn’t actually attend this high school. | 其实我不是这所高中的学生 |
[26:26] | In fact, I didn’t attend any high school. | 事实上 我没读过高中 |
[26:28] | I’m with the CBI. | 我是加州调查局的 |
[26:30] | Oh, please, please. | 那请坐吧 |
[26:32] | These reunions are insufferable. | 这个聚会真令人无法忍受 |
[26:34] | What I wouldn’t give to be home on my couch, | 我真想回家 躺在沙发上 |
[26:37] | glass of wine, good book. | 喝杯好酒 看本好书 |
[26:39] | Well, I take it you heard | 我想你也已听说 |
[26:41] | about Selby Vickers and his wife. | 赛尔比·威克斯和他妻子的事了吧 |
[26:43] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[26:45] | That’s–that’s a tragedy. | 真是个悲剧 |
[26:47] | Selby was a truly good kid, you know, | 赛尔比真是个好孩子 |
[26:49] | Until that one incident with Derek Logan. | 除了那次德瑞克·洛根事件 |
[26:53] | Derek Logan was definitely a different kind of duck. | 德瑞克·洛根一直格格不入 |
[26:55] | He wore the same tattered jacket, | 无论寒暑 |
[26:57] | Be it hot or cold, | 他都穿着同一件破烂夹克 |
[26:58] | Always hugged the wall as he walked down a hallway. | 在过道上总是紧挨着墙走 |
[27:01] | He was off. | 他很离群 |
[27:03] | “Off” Isn’t tolerated in high school. | 而高中生无法容忍离群 |
[27:05] | Well, certainly not in the 30 years | 至少在我工作的30年间 |
[27:07] | I’ve been doing this job. | 是这样的 |
[27:12] | Right over there is where it all happened. Hmm. | 就是这儿 悲剧发生的地方 |
[27:16] | Derek’s folks sent him to a shrink afterwards… | 德瑞克的家人之后送他去看心理医生 |
[27:19] | But it didn’t help. | 但没什么用 |
[27:21] | A month later, they pulled him out of school. | 一个月后 他们带他离开了学校 |
[27:24] | That was the last I heard of him. | 那是我最后一次听到他的消息 |
[27:37] | Did Selby ever give a reason why he did it? | 赛尔比说过他为何这么做吗 |
[27:40] | You know, I asked him, but he just shrugged. | 我问过他 但他只是耸耸肩 |
[27:43] | You know, gave me that teenage “I don’t know.” | 典型的青少年式回答说 我不知道 |
[27:51] | How’d you catch him? | 你怎么知道是他 |
[27:53] | Derek was blindfolded, right? | 德瑞克的眼睛被蒙住了吧 |
[27:55] | Yes. He heard his attacker’s voice, though. | 是的 但他听出了对方的声音 |
[27:58] | He thought it sounded like Selby. | 他认定那是赛尔比的声音 |
[28:00] | I confronted Selby. He confessed quite readily, | 我质问过赛尔比 他很快就承认了 |
[28:03] | like the helpful, honest boy he usually was. | 正如他一直以来的乐于助人和坦诚 |
[28:06] | It’s very strange. | 真是奇怪 |
[28:14] | You want me to memorize everything we have | 你想让我记住所有在聚会上出现的 |
[28:16] | on all 67 alumni that showed up at the reunion? | 67个男校友的表现吗 |
[28:19] | – Yes, I do. – And how would I do that? | -是的 -我怎么记得住 |
[28:22] | It’s easy. You build a memory palace. | 很简单 你建个记忆库就好 |
[28:24] | Um, I thought that was just some card player’s trick. | 这不是那些牌技高手的把戏吗 |
[28:27] | Well, it’s multipurpose. | 这有很多用途 |
[28:28] | It’s perfect for recalling a large body of information. | 这有利于唤起身体里面的大量信息 |
[28:30] | All you need is a physical location that you know well, | 只要挑一个熟悉的物理信息 |
[28:33] | And you break it down in your mind | 让它在你脑子里分解 |
[28:36] | into smaller pieces | 分成一小块一小块 |
[28:37] | And link each one | 再把它们每一块 |
[28:39] | to a package of the information, | 都链接上一组信息 |
[28:43] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[28:47] | I walk in the door, | 我走进来 |
[28:50] | And I’m greeted by Reunion Chair Willa Brock. | 校友聚会主席薇拉·布洛克跟我打招呼 |
[28:54] | Former class president. | 前任班长 |
[28:56] | Debate team captain. | 辩论队队长 |
[28:57] | Led the team to three county championships, | 曾带队拿过3次郡内冠军 |
[28:59] | now a talk show host in Chicago. | 现在芝加哥做脱口秀节目的主持 |
[29:02] | I sit down at the table and catch up with Dana Greer… | 我坐在桌子上和戴安·格瑞尔聊天 |
[29:07] | …swimmer, now a realtor in Los Angeles… | 曾是游泳队的 现在洛杉矶做房地产经纪人 |
[29:08] | Married to a gentleman by the name of Arthur. | 和一个叫亚瑟的男人结婚了 |
[29:11] | – And so on and so forth. – Okay. | -诸如此类 -好的 |
[29:14] | When you want to remember the details, | 想要记住这些细节 |
[29:17] | You close your eyes, | 你要闭上眼睛 |
[29:18] | And in your mind, you walk around your very own memory palace. | 将它们储存在你大脑的记忆库里 |
[29:25] | But I-I can’t learn all this stuff in just a couple hours. | 可时间有限 我记不住这么多东西 |
[29:28] | It comes very quickly once you get the hang of it, | 只要掌握技巧 就能很快记住 |
[29:30] | – And they’ll be wearing nametags. – But why? | -可以分门别类地记住他们 -可为什么 |
[29:32] | – I mean, why would I memorize all these. – It’s fun. | -为什么要我记这些 -很有意思啊 |
[29:36] | This is some dubious scheme that | 里斯本不知道 |
[29:37] | Lisbon doesn’t know about, Isn’t it? | 你这个不靠谱的方案吧 |
[29:39] | Yeah, you can count me out. | 你就拿我开涮吗 |
[29:41] | – Sorry, you gotta do it. – No, I don’t. | -抱歉 你没得选 -不干 |
[29:46] | If you don’t cooperate, I’m gonna be forced to | 如果你不合作 那就别怪我 |
[29:49] | tell Lisbon about you and Van Pelt. | 告诉里斯本你和范·佩尔特的事了 |
[29:53] | Tell what? There’s nothing to tell. | 说什么 没什么事可说 |
[29:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:59] | Yeah. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 对啊 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[30:03] | Contrary to very strict CBI rules and regulations, | 你违反加州调查局严格的规章制度 |
[30:06] | You and Grace Van Peltare engaged in an illicit affair. | 和格蕾斯·范·佩尔特在搞地下情 |
[30:13] | Nope. | 没有 |
[30:14] | You’re being childish. | 别这么幼稚了 |
[30:18] | Don’t tell Lisbon. She’ll report us to H.R. | 别告诉里斯本 她会报告给人事部 |
[30:20] | Well, she’s a stickler. | 她一向实事求是 |
[30:21] | They’ll throw one of us off the unit. | 我们俩其中一个会被打发走的 |
[30:22] | Better get to work. | 那就照我说的做 |
[30:52] | School would be so much more fun | 如果每天早晨都像今天这样 |
[30:54] | If they started the day with this every morning | 那学校的生活应该有趣很多 |
[30:57] | Instead of the, uh, pledge of allegiance. | 而不是要效忠宣誓 |
[30:59] | Or maybe they could, uh, just integrate the two | 或者两者可以结合一下 |
[31:02] | into the “Dance of allegiance.” | 用跳舞的方式表达忠诚 |
[31:04] | We’re taking a real flier here. | 我们是来办案的 |
[31:06] | This better work. | 最好能有收获 |
[31:08] | – Timpani. – No. | -是定音鼓吗 -不是 |
[31:10] | Huh. Really got me stumped on that one. | 这着实难倒我了 |
[31:12] | I’m just guessing now. | 目前还只是猜测 |
[31:14] | Look, we’d better get this thing going | 趁这些人没走之前 |
[31:15] | before people start leaving. | 咱们得把这事解决了 |
[31:16] | Patience. The fun will commence shortly. | 要有耐心 好景不长了啊 |
[31:26] | Hey, how’s it going? | 最近好吗 |
[31:28] | Nice to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[31:30] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[31:36] | Coffee machine. | 咖啡机 |
[31:39] | Stu Mcalpine? | 斯图·麦卡平 |
[31:42] | How goes it with | 和我最爱的摄影俱乐部主席 |
[31:44] | my favorite photo club president? | 在一起的感觉如何 |
[31:45] | It goes great. How goes it with you? | 不错啊 你怎么样 |
[31:47] | It goes whatever’s better than great. | 好的不得了 |
[31:49] | You know, I-I forgot your name. | 我不记得你名字了 |
[31:54] | Derek Logan. | 德瑞克·洛根 |
[31:59] | And it’s great to be back. | 回来的感觉真好 |
[32:06] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[32:10] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[32:12] | See you. | 再见 |
[32:15] | This is gonna be good. | 进展很顺利 |
[32:18] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:23] | Great to see you, too, man. | 见到你也很高兴 哥们 |
[32:25] | Derek Logan. I-I can’t believe it. | 德瑞克·洛根 真不敢相信 |
[32:27] | Yeah, you’ve changed. | 你变化真大 |
[32:29] | Well, who would’ve thought that the girl who brought | 难以置信 你居然语塞了 |
[32:31] | four schools to their knees in the high school county debate finals | 当初你可是在郡内高中辩论决赛 |
[32:33] | would be lost for words, huh? | 与4所高校的人舌战群儒并让他们俯首称臣啊 |
[32:35] | You–you just look so different. | 你和那时候完全不同了 |
[32:36] | Let’s just chalk it up to 15 years’ worth of solid hours | 那得归功于15年来在健身俱乐部的功劳 |
[32:39] | at the health club, plus maybe a little bit of work. | 再加上个人一点点小努力 |
[32:42] | You gotta look good in my business, huh? | 你们也会看好我的吧 |
[32:44] | You know what I mean? Had to see it to believe it. Derek logan! | 真是眼见为实啊 德瑞克·洛根 |
[32:49] | – Refrigerator. – What? | -冰箱 -什么 |
[32:51] | Rancho rosa versus Stratton– | 我们和斯特拉顿对决 |
[32:53] | The ball is on our 10, 2 seconds on the clock, | 我们的10号控球 时间还有2秒 |
[32:56] | Sims hands it off, bam! | 西姆斯将球抛出 |
[32:58] | You run 90 yards, touchdown, Toros win. | 你跑到90码 触底得分 公牛们赢啦 |
[33:00] | Oh, you’re– you’re half right. | 你说对了一半 |
[33:02] | That was against Deerfield. | 那次是和迪尔菲尔德大学比赛 |
[33:04] | And it was a pass, not a handoff, | 而那是传球 不是抛球 |
[33:06] | But it was close. Man! | 但很接近了 哥们 |
[33:07] | That’s Derek Freakin’ Logan! | 德瑞克·迈克·洛根回来了 |
[33:11] | I’m gonna, uh, make the rounds to say some hellos, | 我去和其他人打个招呼 |
[33:13] | But it is great to see you guys. | 能再见到你们真是太开心了 |
[33:20] | Wow, you’re a natural. | 你很有天赋啊 |
[33:22] | – I can’t do this. – You’re doing it. | -我不行了 -你正渐入佳境呢 |
[33:24] | – You ready for phase two? – I can’t. | -准备好第二阶段了吗 -我不行 |
[33:27] | Think of it this way– you mess up, we blow the case, | 考虑一下 你弄砸了导致案子破不了 |
[33:29] | And I tell Lisbon. | 我就都得跟里斯本汇报 |
[33:31] | Oh, you’re a cold bastard, you know that? | 你真是个冷血混蛋吗 |
[33:34] | Good evening, fellow toros! | 大家晚上好 |
[33:39] | Now is the part of the evening | 接下来要进行的是颁发 |
[33:42] | you’ve all been waiting for the achievement awards! | 大家翘首企盼的成就奖 |
[33:48] | As voted by you, | 是由你们 |
[33:49] | The 15th reunion class of Rancho Rosa High! | 第十五届蔷薇牧场高中校友会投票选出 |
[33:57] | Break a leg. | 祝你好运 |
[33:59] | Our first award… | 第一个奖是 |
[34:01] | …The “I can’t believe they’re still together” Award, | 难以置信你们居然还在一起奖 |
[34:03] | Which goes to… | 该奖得主是… |
[34:05] | Dave mercer and Angie Diaz Mercer. | 戴维·莫瑟和安吉·迪亚兹·莫瑟 |
[34:06] | No surprises there, am I right, gang? | 没有悬念 对吧 伙计们 |
[34:09] | – What are you doing? – I’m-a let you finish, Willa. | -你干吗 -我来插个花 薇拉 |
[34:13] | I, uh, just want to say a few quick words. | 我有话想说 很快的 |
[34:15] | – Okay. Just make it fast, okay? – Sure. | -好 抓紧时间 – 好的 |
[34:17] | Uh, slight change of schedule. | 稍微有些变动 |
[34:19] | We’ll get right back to the awards, | 颁奖稍后继续 |
[34:22] | But first, Derek Logan! | 现在有请德瑞克·洛根 |
[34:28] | I’m, uh, sure most of you are scratching your heads, | 也许你们都有点摸不着头脑 |
[34:30] | Wondering why, uh, why I’m here. | 我之所以站在这里 |
[34:33] | I came here tonight because… | 今晚我来到这里是因为… |
[34:35] | I wanted to see how it felt like to be here again. | 想感受再回到这里是什么感觉 |
[34:38] | I’m not the same person I was 15 years ago, | 和15年前相比 我变了很多 |
[34:41] | So when I walked in that front door tonight, | 所以当我从正门进来的时候 |
[34:44] | It felt good. | 感觉不错 |
[34:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:48] | But as soon as I set my eyes on you people, | 但当我注视着你们的时候 |
[34:51] | I remember how it felt the last time I walked out that door, | 我便回忆起最后一次走出那扇门的感觉 |
[34:56] | and I was that sad, defeated kid again. | 我很难过 像是打输了比赛的孩子 |
[34:59] | Sure, go ahead. Feel sorry for me. | 出来吧 你欠我个抱歉 |
[35:03] | But you should also feel sorry for Selby, | 同时也欠赛尔比一个道歉 |
[35:06] | May he, uh, rest in peace. | 希望他能安息 |
[35:08] | About a month ago, Selby called me. | 一个月之前 赛尔比打电话给我 |
[35:12] | He’d been, uh, trying to track me down for months, he said. | 他说他追踪了我好几个月 |
[35:15] | He wanted to apologize | 他想道歉 |
[35:17] | And, uh, to tell the truth about what really happened that day… | 要告诉我那天的真相 |
[35:23] | The truth that never came out. | 没有公之于众的真相 |
[35:25] | You see, Selby was a follower, | 其实 赛尔比只是听命行事 |
[35:27] | Not a leader, and he did what he did | 他不是幕后指示 他做了分内的事 |
[35:29] | Because somebody else was there that day. | 因为那天有其他人在那儿 |
[35:32] | Somebody told him to do what he did to me. | 有人指使他这么做 |
[35:34] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[35:36] | Hey, Gina, what’s up? | 嘿 吉娜 怎么了 |
[35:40] | He’ll be fine. | 他没事的 |
[35:43] | Just, um, uh… give him an aspirin. | 给他吃片阿司匹林就行 |
[35:46] | And I now know who it was. | 我知道是谁干的了 |
[35:48] | And that is the real reason I am here. | 所以我今天才来这里 |
[35:51] | I am here to make you pay. | 我来是为了让你付出代价 |
[35:55] | Yeah, you–you ruined my life, uh, that day. | 就在那天 你毁了我的一生 |
[36:01] | And I’ve spent 15 years struggling to get it back. | 十五年来 我一直努力走出阴影 |
[36:05] | And now, now I have. Oh, yeah. | 而现在 我总算混出个样子 |
[36:07] | And I will have my revenge. | 终于能回来复仇了 |
[36:10] | Payback is–is–is a bitch. | 复仇的滋味太美妙了 |
[36:12] | Like, uh, in that movie with, um, uh… | 什么片子的台词来着 |
[36:16] | Uh, Mel–Mel Gibson where they– | 梅尔·吉布森演的 |
[36:17] | where they kidnap his child. | 他儿子给绑架了什么的 |
[36:19] | Um, you know. Uh, or is it the other one? | 是那部么 |
[36:21] | Uh, anyhow, um, that’s me. | 无所谓 我说完了 |
[36:23] | Enjoy the rest of your evening. | 祝你们今晚愉快 |
[36:24] | Go, toros. | 冲啊 公牛 |
[36:30] | What ar– what do you think you’re doing? | 你们 你们这是干什么 |
[36:33] | Oh, the maid lent us this. | 跟女佣借的房卡 |
[36:35] | You still should tip her. It’s the right thing to do. | 别扣她小费啊 她做得对 |
[36:38] | Must’ve been hard walking out | 那晚会你筹备了那么久 |
[36:39] | in the middle of a big event you planned. | 怎么说走就走呢 |
[36:41] | The speech was boring, | 那演讲没什么意思 |
[36:43] | And I have to get back to Chicago. | 我得回芝加哥去 |
[36:45] | I have two shows to prepare for on Monday. | 周一有两个节目 要回去准备 |
[36:47] | I have a great idea for your show. | 说到节目 这个主题怎么样 |
[36:50] | Uh, “Humiliating Pranks and The People Who Initate Them.” | 恶作剧的幕后黑手 |
[36:54] | You could be your own guest. | 你可以采访采访自己嘛 |
[36:56] | You– you have no basis for that. | 你这纯属胡说 |
[36:59] | I just–I didn’t want to have to hear Derek go on and on about– | 我 我就是不想听德瑞克长篇大论 |
[37:03] | Your talk show goes national soon. | 你的脱口秀就要在全国播出了 |
[37:06] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[37:07] | If Selby had gone to the media with the story of | 要是赛尔比把你折磨无辜同学的往事 |
[37:11] | how you brutalized a helpless boy, | 捅给了媒体 |
[37:13] | your big chance would be history. | 你的远大前程可就泡汤了 |
[37:16] | So you arranged a meeting with Selby to get the money. | 所以你同意给钱 约赛尔比出来 |
[37:20] | Jana showed up with him, which you weren’t expecting, | 没想到他带着嘉娜 |
[37:23] | so you killed them both. | 你就把他们俩都杀了 |
[37:25] | Okay, I-I didn’t have to pay him or kill him. | 停 我没必要给他钱 也没必要杀他 |
[37:29] | Uh, Selby didn’t have a stitch of proof | 塞尔比没法证明 |
[37:31] | putting me in that locker room. | 更衣室那事是我指使的 |
[37:34] | The media would’ve ignored him as a crackpot. | 记者才不会理他 |
[37:36] | “I have immortal longings in me.” | 我内心怀着永生的渴望 |
[37:40] | Do you remember that quote? | 记得这句话吗 |
[37:43] | Uh, uh, it’s Shakespeare. | 莎士比亚的名句 |
[37:45] | I-I think it was the quote in my yearbook photo. | 我毕业纪念册的留言 |
[37:49] | And an apt one. | 非常适合你 |
[37:51] | High school was a wonderful time for you, wasn’t it? | 你高中时 算是叱咤风云了吧 |
[37:53] | Yeah, you could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[37:56] | Star student, class president, champion debater– | 明星学生 班长 最佳辩手 |
[37:58] | You were at the top of the social hierarchy. | 你简直是万人之上 |
[38:00] | Willa Brock was the queen of the school. | 薇拉·布洛克 女王啊 |
[38:03] | Your world was perfect. | 你的世界 堪称完美 |
[38:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:06] | Yeah. But then something happened | 但后来发生了件事情 |
[38:08] | and unsettled that perfect world. | 使这种完美有了瑕疵 |
[38:10] | Derek Logan irked you, somehow. | 德瑞克惹你不高兴了 |
[38:15] | And you just couldn’t let it pass without a response. | 你不愿善罢甘休 |
[38:18] | So you turned on the charm, | 所以你对塞尔比略假辞色 |
[38:21] | You manipulated Selby to do your bidding, | 指使他帮你整人 |
[38:23] | knowing that he’d be thrilled to help the popular girl– | 因为你知道 他对你这个模范生 |
[38:25] | the girl he was always a little in love with. | 是很有好感的 一定会欣然帮忙 |
[38:28] | And then you destroyed Derek Logan, | 你们就这样 毁了德瑞克·洛根 |
[38:31] | to the delight of your peers. | 让他无颜面对同学的嘲笑 |
[38:33] | And you enjoyed it, | 而你却兴高采烈 |
[38:36] | ’cause you found it all so easy and so empowering | 因为这种将别人玩弄于股掌的感觉 |
[38:40] | and exciting, right? | 让你兴奋不已 对吧 |
[38:43] | All your success at Rancho Rosa High– this… | 对你薇拉·布洛克来说 这件事 |
[38:47] | was Willa Brock’s crowning achievement. | 才是你高中时代最得意的成就吧 |
[39:01] | You’ve aged well. | 保养得不错嘛 |
[39:04] | It looks like Selby took more than one photo | 那天在更衣室 塞尔比拍的照 |
[39:07] | that day in the locker room, didn’t he? | 可不止一张 对吧 |
[39:09] | Have a look at that. | 看看呐 |
[39:11] | Check that out. | 看看 |
[39:37] | This is Selby’s proof. | 这就是塞尔比的证据 |
[39:39] | But you didn’t want to pay him all that money | 可你不愿意给他那么多钱 |
[39:42] | and risk him blackmailing you again, | 也不想让他再来勒索 |
[39:44] | so you killed him and his wife Jana. | 所以你就把他们夫妇都杀了 |
[39:50] | Kinda poetic, how you were done in by your own vanity. | 虚荣心作祟 还真诗意 |
[39:57] | Derek Logan told everyone I let him touch me– | 德瑞克·洛根造谣说我让他染指过 |
[40:01] | like I ever would. | 我怎么会看上他 |
[40:04] | I was deeply humiliated. | 简直是奇耻大辱 |
[40:07] | So you ruined his life. | 所以你就毁了他的一生 |
[40:09] | And Selby and Jana Vickers had to die, too. | 塞尔比夫妻也非死不可 |
[40:12] | Selby falls for that little Polish girl | 塞尔比爱上个波兰丫头 |
[40:14] | and suddenly grows a spine? | 然后就甲鱼翻身了吗 |
[40:17] | Things would have been perfect | 他就该一辈子孤独悲惨 |
[40:20] | if he just stayed lonely and pathetic. | 这才正常 这才完美 |
[40:24] | Close call. | 兵行险招啊 |
[40:26] | If she’d have destroyed the negative that Selby had given her, | 她要是销毁了塞尔比的底片 |
[40:28] | we’d have no evidence and no case. | 我们可就没证据了 |
[40:31] | It was a trophy. | 底片是她的战利品 |
[40:32] | It was a reminder that the great Willa Brock | 证明薇拉·布洛克无所不能 |
[40:34] | can crush anyone that dares stand in her way, | 神挡杀神 佛挡杀佛 |
[40:36] | Just like 15 years ago. | 所向披靡 一如15年前 |
[40:38] | Yes, yes. Nobody advances an inch from high school. | 是是是 高中时代的本性难改 |
[40:40] | You proved your point. | 知道了 |
[40:41] | Their instincts never change. | 那种本性绝不会改变 |
[40:46] | Selby and Derek would both be grateful. | 赛尔比和德瑞克都会感激你们的 |
[40:48] | You two have an open invitation | 二十周年校友再聚会时 |
[40:50] | if you want to join us at the 20th. | 但愿你们也能赏光 |
[40:52] | Hopefully, we won’t need to. | 但愿我们赏不了光吧 |
[40:54] | Keep it in the dojo, Phil. | 继续练柔道啊 菲尔 |
[40:57] | One thing I don’t get– | 我有件事不明白 |
[40:59] | How did you persuade Rigsby to play this charade? | 你怎么把瑞斯比弄来演戏的 |
[41:02] | I told him that you promised to give him Monday off. | 我跟他说 你周一放他大假 |
[41:05] | Not happening. | 没可能 |
[41:10] | Well, that puts me in an awkward position. | 你这样让我很尴尬啊 |
[41:13] | I-I-I-I held up my end of the bargain. | 我还价可是费老劲了 |
[41:18] | Oh, god. I used to love this song. | 噢 我以前特别喜欢这首歌 |
[41:20] | -Loved the song? -I used to love this song. | -你喜欢 -以前特喜欢 |
[41:23] | -You love this song. -Yeah. | -你喜欢这首歌 -对 |
[41:25] | -Obviously, you want to dance. – With you? No. | -想跳舞就直说嘛 -跟你跳 不要 |
[41:28] | Oh, come on. | 别啊 |
[41:30] | You can pretend that I’m that mean, cold-hearted guy | 就把我想像成你暗恋过的一个 |
[41:32] | that you used to worship from afar, but never talked to. | 高傲冷酷的帅哥呗 |
[41:39] | No funny stuff. | 不许搞小动作 |
[41:42] | Really? | 确定吗 |
[41:59] | Trumpet? | 是小号吗 |
[42:03] | No. | 不是 |