时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Zenith Motor Gallery, Marin County, California | 加州马林县 真力士汽车展[英国著名汽车生产商] |
[00:12] | Mr. Norris, I’m gonna let one of my guys | 诺里斯先生 请由我的销售 |
[00:13] | show you the Lamborghini | 为您介绍这款兰博基尼 |
[00:14] | It’s your new car. You just don’t know yet. | 这正是你要的车 别犹豫了 |
[00:17] | – Mclaren looks good on you, Mr. Landau. – Not tonight. | -麦克拉伦很衬你 兰道先生 -今晚不行 |
[00:20] | A lot of fellas out there. | 外面大多数人都推销什么 |
[00:22] | They’ve got to sell station wagons, mini vans, | 旅行轿车 小货车之类的 |
[00:24] | This, I don’t have to sell this. | 而这种车可用不着我来推销 |
[00:27] | This is good life on wheels. Stem to stern. | 这完完全全是享受生活 |
[00:30] | Hell, the trunk is bigger than my first apartment. | 后备箱比我第一间公寓还大 |
[00:37] | Liselle. | 丽塞 |
[00:44] | – Agent Rigsby, what do we have? – Hey, boss. | -瑞斯比探员 什么情况 -头儿 |
[00:47] | Liselle Douglas salesperson here, age 28 | 丽塞·道格拉斯 28岁 这里的销售员 |
[00:49] | Blunt force trauma, numerous contusions | 钝器瘀伤 多处挫伤 |
[00:51] | possibe skull fracture. | 可能颅骨骨折 |
[00:53] | Her clothes are still intact. No obvious sighs of sexual assult. | 衣物完好无损 没有明显性侵犯迹象 |
[00:56] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[00:57] | I just love that new car smell. | 我爱死这新车的味道了 |
[00:59] | Anything on the time of death? | 死亡时间呢 |
[01:01] | She was last seen working here late last night | 昨晚她最后一个离开 |
[01:03] | Private security did a sweep at midnight, | 午夜保安做过一次巡查 |
[01:05] | reported the alarm system hadn’t been activated. | 称警报装置未被触发 |
[01:07] | Coroner thinks she was probably dead by then. | 法医认为她那时已被杀害 |
[01:09] | Let’s get the body out of here, see what we can find out. | 把尸体移走吧 看看尸检的情况 |
[01:11] | Yeah, you got it. | 明白 |
[01:13] | That’s expensive, huh? | 这车价值不菲吧 |
[01:16] | $300,000 retail. | 零售价300,000美金 |
[01:17] | Probably get a discount now, though. | 现在出了这档子事肯定要打折了 |
[01:23] | Hey, guys. One of you found the body? | 你们谁发现的尸体 |
[01:25] | Yeah, James Kinsey. | 是詹姆斯·金赛发现 |
[01:27] | I believe he’s in the John right now. | 他现在肯定在洗手间狂吐 |
[01:28] | Brad Elias. | 我是布拉德·伊莱亚斯 |
[01:30] | Any idea who could have done this, Mr. Elias? | 知道是谁下此毒手吗 伊莱亚斯先生 |
[01:32] | No. None. It was horrible. This is a tragedy. | 不知道 真可怕 太不幸了 |
[01:35] | – We’re like a family here. – Ha! Family. | -我们就像是家人 -家人啊 |
[01:38] | – That’s cute. – Excuse me? | -好笑 -你什么意思 |
[01:40] | You work on commission, right? | 你们是拿销售佣金的吧 |
[01:42] | – Sure. – Okay, then you’re not a family at all. | -没错 -那还说什么一家人 |
[01:45] | You’re a gladiator pit. | 你们不就是一群角斗士 |
[01:46] | You’re a seething mass | 一盘急躁愤闷 |
[01:48] | of primal hostility and mistrust. | 彼此敌对不信任的散沙 |
[01:50] | That’s not true. | 你胡说八道 |
[01:52] | People have the wrong idea about sales. | 人们对销售存有误解 |
[01:54] | There’s a lot of respect among us, right, guys? | 我们彼此互相尊重 对吧伙计们 |
[01:57] | Clearly you’re a top dog amongst this pack here. | 显然你是这群人中的领头羊 |
[01:59] | But the question is, who’s the fastest runner? | 但问题是 你们谁跑得最快呢 |
[02:02] | Runner? | 跑得快 |
[02:03] | Liselle’s clients are gonna need a new broker, aren’t they? | 丽塞的客户不正缺一名新业务员接手吗 |
[02:06] | And I think that my associate, Agent Cho here, | 我想我身边的这位同事周探员 |
[02:08] | left her client list upstairs in your break room. | 把她的客户资料放在楼上你们的休息室了 |
[02:12] | It might be a little ghoulish to grab it up so soon, | 这种时候去瞄一眼是有点不合时宜 |
[02:15] | but it is still up there, | 但资料是在那里 不看白不看嘛 |
[02:17] | and someone, at some point, will… | 过会儿就有人会… |
[02:20] | I’ve got the client list right here. It’s evidence. | 客户资料在我手里 这可是证据 |
[02:23] | What did you do that for? | 你有什么用意 |
[02:25] | I have eliminated this man from any suspicion. | 我已把这位仁兄的嫌疑排除了 |
[02:28] | Too honest to profit from a killing? | 他居然能这么坦然地从谋杀中获益 |
[02:30] | Too honest to kill, right? | 就说明绝不是他杀的人 对吧 |
[02:31] | Right. | 你说的是 |
[02:34] | Hey, guys, break it up. | 喂喂你们 别闹了 |
[02:38] | Unless, of course, you’re very cunning | 除非你老奸巨猾 |
[02:40] | and you’re working a double bluff. | 双环计左右并施 |
[02:41] | Come on. Take it– hey, come on. | 别闹了 散开 |
[02:43] | No, I didn’t think so. | 不对 你不像是那样的人 |
[03:03] | Liselle didn’t show up for work yesterday. | 丽塞昨天没有上班 |
[03:05] | I didn’t know what to think. It wasn’t like her. | 我不明白 这不是她的作风 |
[03:08] | You were worried? | 你对此忧心忡忡吗 |
[03:09] | I was pissed. Hosting the party was her responsibility. | 我火冒三丈 她负责主持这次展览 |
[03:12] | It’s a good think that Kinsey stepped up. | 幸好有金赛出手相助 |
[03:15] | Heard you boys didn’t play nice last night. | 听说你们昨晚丑大了啊 |
[03:18] | Naughty, naughty. | 不乖哦 |
[03:20] | You like your employees at each other’s throats? | 你喜欢让雇员们打得头破血流吗 |
[03:22] | You bet I do. This is a job for winners. | 当然 这一行胜者为王 |
[03:24] | We’re the top luxury broker in northern California. | 我们是加州北部一流的高级轿车销售商 |
[03:27] | We got four floors of stock back there. | 后面四层展示的都是我们的高级车 |
[03:29] | We got over $100 million in sales annually. | 年销售额超1亿美元 |
[03:32] | My guys have to earn their place. | 我的人为生存而战 |
[03:36] | So every six months we have a sales drive. | 所以每六个月我们会举行一次车展比赛 |
[03:38] | Top guy on the board gets a titanium diamond Rolex. | 销售冠军奖一块钛钻劳力士 |
[03:41] | Bottom guy… gets a new job. | 榜单上垫底的只能另谋高就 |
[03:44] | Look, agents, not to press– | 探员先生 不是我催 |
[03:47] | my clients would like to know when we can reopen. | 我的客户想知道这里何时能正常营业 |
[03:50] | What can I tell them? | 我该怎么回答他们呢 |
[03:52] | You can tell them a woman’s dead. | 就说这里死了个女人 |
[03:54] | Which is terrible, but this is a service business. | 是很不幸 但我们是要开门做生意的 |
[03:57] | And when sharks stop swimming, they drown, right? | 鲨鱼停止游动 就离死期不远了吧 |
[04:06] | No malingering, guy. | 不用装病躲了 |
[04:08] | This is James Kinsey. | 这位是詹姆斯·金赛 |
[04:13] | Top salesman. Congratulations. | 销售冠军 恭喜恭喜 |
[04:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:16] | Damn right. This guy could sell a cat to a mouse. | 没错 这家伙都能把猫卖给老鼠 |
[04:18] | I might have to throw in a few extras to close that deal. | 话是如此 但我得多花点气力 |
[04:23] | Mr. Westhoff here says you were working with Liselle | 威斯豪夫先生说丽塞失踪那晚 |
[04:25] | the night she disappeared. | 你们还一起工作 |
[04:26] | Yeah, working on last night’s party, sure. | 对 是准备昨晚的车展 |
[04:27] | I left her here about 8:00, 8:30. | 我大概在八点到八点半间离开 |
[04:31] | How’d she seem–her demeanor? | 她当时言行有什么异样没 |
[04:32] | Fine, I guess. A little tense, maybe. | 没什么特别 可能有点紧张 |
[04:35] | A lot of pressure to get that party together. | 办好聚会压力不小 |
[04:36] | Hey. That’s mine. | 喂 那是我的 |
[04:40] | That. | 就你手上拿的 |
[04:42] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[04:44] | Now how’d you and Liselle get along? | 你和丽塞相处得怎么样 |
[04:46] | Great. She’s a great girl. | 不错 不错的女同事 |
[04:48] | Great? | 不错啊 |
[04:50] | – But you resented her. – No. | -但你厌恶她 -我没有 |
[04:52] | Yes. | 你说谎 |
[04:54] | Why was that? She was in the middle of the pack, | 是什么原因呢 她排在销售榜的中游 |
[04:57] | so she was no threat to you. | 因此不会对你造成威胁 |
[04:58] | Liselle did very well for her age. | 丽塞在她同龄同事中做得很出色 |
[05:02] | She did very well because she was beautiful, | 她工作出色是因为她长相甜美 |
[05:06] | and you felt that gave her an unfair advantage. | 你觉得这是她的非常优势 |
[05:09] | Hey, sex sells. That’s a fact of life. | 女性更易吸引客户 这就是生活现实 |
[05:13] | Listen, her actual pitching skills–Bush league. | 她的推销能力其实相当差 |
[05:17] | You put a bag on her, Liselle couldn’t sell squat. | 要不是这张脸 她就只能交鸭蛋 |
[05:19] | – Ever ask her out? – Yeah. | -你约她出去过 -约了 |
[05:21] | How’d that go for you? | 成功了吗 |
[05:24] | She said no. Boyfriend. | 她拒绝了 说有男友 |
[05:26] | What was his name? | 叫什么名字 |
[05:27] | Jeff. Jeff somebody. | 杰夫 姓什么忘了 |
[05:29] | Musician, wannabe rock star. | 不成气候的摇滚歌手 |
[05:32] | Yeah, she was always bitching about him, | 丽塞整天张口闭口的都是他 |
[05:33] | always drama with those two. | 总是唠叨他们的谈情说爱 |
[05:37] | Boyfriend is Jeff Sparhawk. | 死者男友名叫杰夫·斯巴豪 |
[05:39] | The victim had a loft with him south of market. | 他和受害人住在市场南面的阁楼 |
[05:40] | – Here’s the address. – Jane and I will look into it. | -这是地址 -简和我会过去看看 |
[05:43] | – You check out her financials. – You wanted to see me, boss? | -你查查她的经济状况 -头儿 你找我 |
[05:46] | Actually, I wanted to see both of you. | 实际上我是找你们俩 |
[05:48] | Shut the door. Sit down. | 关上门 坐 |
[06:00] | You know what this is about. | 你们知道我要说什么 |
[06:03] | The other day you told me you were involved | 那天你俩告诉我 |
[06:05] | – In a romantic relationship with each other. – Yes. | -你们相爱了 -是 |
[06:09] | Dating within the unit is | 加州调查局明令禁止 |
[06:11] | strictly against CBI regulations. | 同部门中同事间约会 |
[06:14] | I wanted to take some time to think about how to respond, | 我本想花点时间考虑怎么回应 |
[06:17] | but I realize that it’s causing tension, so… | 但意识到这样会搞得局势紧张 所以 |
[06:24] | Agent Rigsby and Van Pelt, | 瑞斯比和范·佩尔特探员 |
[06:26] | Are you involved in a personal relationship with each other? | 你们两位是否产生了私人关系 |
[06:29] | – Yes. – We are. | -是的 -没错 |
[06:32] | Okay, then. | 好吧 这样的话 |
[06:34] | As your supervisor, | 作为你们的上司 |
[06:35] | I have to report the relationship to employee support services. | 我得向后勤部 报告你们的事情 |
[06:39] | I’m gonna do it as soon as we close this case. | 我会在了结本案之后尽快办这件事 |
[06:42] | Do you have any questions? | 还有什么问题吗 |
[06:44] | But they’ll make one of us transfer out of the unit. | 他们会把我们之一调走吗 |
[06:47] | Yes, they will. | 对 没错 |
[06:49] | That’s the rule. You knew that. | 这是规矩 你清楚 |
[06:56] | You can go now. | 你们可以走了 |
[07:07] | Where the hell is 4-b? | 4-b到底在哪里 |
[07:10] | I understand your position. | 我很理解你的状况 |
[07:12] | There’s no need to beat yourself up about it. | 没必要这么虐待自己 |
[07:14] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[07:16] | – That you feel bad about Rigsby and Van Pelt. – No, I don’t. | -你为瑞斯比和范·佩尔特的事心情烦躁 -我没有 |
[07:19] | Well, you can’t help wondering | 你总会忍不住怀疑 |
[07:21] | if there’s a hint of jealousy | 这个决定中是否夹带了某些 |
[07:23] | – and resentment in your decision. – Excuse me? | -嫉妒和怨恨情绪 -你说什么 |
[07:31] | Mr. Sparhawk? | 斯巴豪先生吗 |
[07:34] | We’re with the California Bureau of Investigation. | 我们是加州调查局的 |
[07:39] | California what? | 加州什么 |
[07:42] | We want to ask you some questions about Liselle. | 我们想问你一些关于丽塞的事 |
[07:46] | You want to put down what’s left of your guitar? | 你能放下那吉他吗 |
[07:49] | Yeah. Whatever. | 好的 无所谓 |
[07:53] | I’ll make some tea. | 我去泡点茶 |
[07:58] | Why all the demolition, jeff? | 干吗这样搞破坏 杰夫 |
[08:00] | I’m sad. I like to destroy things when I’m sad. | 我很伤心 我一伤心就想砸东西 |
[08:04] | Well, some sadness, but mostly guilt, | 有些悲伤 但主要是内疚 |
[08:07] | A dollop of self-pity, | 强烈的自怨自艾 |
[08:09] | tingle of excitement. | 需要宣泄消除痛苦 |
[08:12] | So you’re a musician? | 这么说你是个音乐家 |
[08:15] | All right. | 不错 |
[08:17] | You any good? | 水平好吗 |
[08:19] | No. | 不好 |
[08:21] | You’re okay. I could tell Liselle was a woman of taste. | 才怪 我知道丽塞的品味不错 |
[08:24] | She wouldn’t have loved a bad musician. | 她不会爱上一个差劲的音乐家 |
[08:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:27] | I’m great. Huge. | 我是很棒 非常牛 |
[08:29] | Last year I made $9,000 for my music. | 去年我玩音乐才赚了九千美元 |
[08:33] | Well, that’s $9,000 more than Van Gogh ever made from his art. | 九千美金可比梵高作画赚的多多了 |
[08:37] | Yeah, things worked out for him. | 是啊 他赚这么多就够了 |
[08:39] | Okay. So, um, Liselle was the breadwinner? | 好的 那丽塞是经济支柱 |
[08:42] | Yeah. Her cut on an Aston… | 是 她卖一辆阿斯顿赚的钱[著名跑车] |
[08:44] | Could keep us going for a couple months, | 就够我们花好几个月 |
[08:46] | So I could concentrate on my music. | 这样我就能专注于音乐 |
[08:49] | She did it for me. She hated that job. | 她这么做都是为了我 她讨厌那工作 |
[08:52] | Did that ever cause tension in your relationship? | 这有没有使你们之间的关系变得紧张 |
[08:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:56] | Couples fight. | 经常吵架 |
[08:58] | I didn’t like her working at that place, but… | 我不喜欢她去那里工作 |
[09:00] | You needed the money. It’s fair enough. | 你需要钱 这就足够了 |
[09:03] | She was getting hit on all the time | 那里都是些自以为是的阔佬 |
[09:06] | by rich egomaniacs, okay? | 她一直受他们的气 |
[09:09] | It’s gonna make you jealous, right? | 这会让我嫉妒 |
[09:11] | – Guys, uh, guys try to give her stuff. – What kind of stuff? | -那些家伙总是想送她东西 -什么东西 |
[09:14] | You know, uh, jewelry, perfume, | 首饰 香水之类的 |
[09:17] | Stuff like that. Liselle always sent it back. | 就那些东西 而丽塞总是退回去 |
[09:21] | – Why? – Out of respect for me. | -为什么 -为了给我留面子 |
[09:24] | Or if she couldn’t give it back, she gave it away. | 若是退不回去 她就扔了 |
[09:26] | Not all of it. | 没全部扔 |
[09:30] | This is very valuable. | 这个很值钱 |
[09:34] | Liselle said it was too valuable to get rid of. | 丽塞说那个扔了可惜 |
[09:37] | She said we’d use it to, uh, pay for our wedding. | 她说我们可以用它来付婚礼的钱 |
[09:41] | Who gave her the print? | 这是谁送她的 |
[09:44] | I’ve done bad, stupid things. | 我太烂了 净干蠢事 |
[09:47] | I never deserved her. | 我从来都配不上她 |
[09:50] | She’s gone. God. | 她就这样走了 上帝啊 |
[09:52] | Oh, stop. | 别这样了 |
[09:53] | Self-pity’ll kill you. | 自怨自艾会害死你 |
[09:57] | Take it from someone that knows. | 过来人的经验 |
[10:00] | Jeff Sparhawk has no alibi. | 杰夫·斯巴豪没有不在场证明 |
[10:02] | You can dispense with the cop talk, Lisbon. | 回头说公事 里斯本 |
[10:04] | You can tell me what’s bothering you. | 先告诉我你烦什么呢 |
[10:06] | Nothing’s bothering me. | 我不烦 |
[10:07] | – Okay. – Nothing is bothering me. | -好吧 -我真的不烦 |
[10:10] | – Message received. – Good. | -明白了 -很好 |
[10:12] | Sparhawk–no alibi, yeah? | 斯巴豪没有不在场证明是吧 |
[10:18] | OK, What do you mean I’m jealous and resentful? | 你说我嫉妒和怨恨什么意思 |
[10:20] | It was nonsense. | 胡说八道 |
[10:22] | Yet you recall my exact words. | 但你准确无误的记得我用的词 |
[10:24] | There’s no shame in it. I feel that way, too, sometimes. | 不用惭愧 我有时也有同感 |
[10:28] | Why does everyone else get to have a normal life? | 为什么别人都能过正常的生活 |
[10:31] | My life is fine. | 我过得挺好 |
[10:32] | Normally you rise above such craven emotions, | 你一般能克制懦弱的情绪 |
[10:35] | But in this case, your hands were tied. | 但这回 你无能为力 |
[10:37] | It’s the rules. You’re forced to do | 这是规定 而你一直强迫自己 |
[10:39] | what your worst self is telling you to do anyway. | 墨守陈规 这才是最糟糕的 |
[10:42] | Hence, your tension headache. | 因此 你在紧张性头痛 |
[10:44] | I don’t… | 我没有 |
[10:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:49] | I-I do have a headache, but that’s a coincidence. | 我确实头疼 但只是碰巧 |
[10:52] | Nah. | 我不信 |
[10:53] | Either I obey the rules | 我要么循规上报 |
[10:55] | or I risk taking big heat for ignoring them. | 要么会被扣上坐视不管的罪名 |
[10:58] | This is on Van Pelt and Rigsby, not me. | 这事关范·佩尔特和瑞斯比 而不是我 |
[11:00] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[11:01] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[11:04] | Hey, I found something on that print. | 我在那幅画上发现了线索 |
[11:06] | It sold at auction in San Francisco last year, | 它去年在旧金山拍卖 |
[11:09] | purchased by Walter Mashburn for 30 grand. | 被沃尔特·马什伯恩以三万美元拍下 |
[11:12] | Mashburn. Sounds familiar. | 马什伯恩 听着耳熟 |
[11:15] | He founded Mashburn avionics, | 他创立了马什伯恩航空电子设备 |
[11:17] | Sold it ten years ago for billions. | 十年前售出 获利数十亿 |
[11:19] | He was also Liselle Douglas’ last appointment | 在丽塞·道格拉斯生前 |
[11:21] | the day she died. | 他是最后一个约见客户 |
[11:23] | Catamaran Club, Marin County, California | 加州马林县 双体帆船俱乐部 |
[11:26] | Did you notice the badge, or should I show you again? | 你没看到警徽吗 非要我再出示一次啊 |
[11:29] | I’m so sorry, but I can’t say if Mr. Mashburn is here or not. | 抱歉 恕不能告知马什伯恩先生是否在内 |
[11:32] | We’re a private club, and our members treasure their privacy. | 我们这是私人会所 会员们都注重隐私 |
[11:35] | Don’t worry. I’ll find him. | 别担心 我能找到他 |
[11:40] | W–excuse me, sir. | 等等 先生 |
[11:47] | Well, hello there. | 你好 |
[11:50] | The deck, corner table? | 露天席角落那桌 |
[11:52] | Huh? | 什么 |
[11:54] | Oh, you must be new. Walter Mashburn. | 你肯定是新来的 沃尔特·马什伯恩 |
[11:59] | I liked Liselle. | 我喜欢丽塞 |
[12:01] | Smart woman. Damn shame. | 聪慧而无所畏惧 |
[12:03] | And you gave her an expensive gift. | 你赠过她昂贵的礼物 |
[12:05] | – Yes. – Were you sleeping with her? | -是的 -你和她睡过吗 |
[12:08] | If I slept with everyone I gave gifts to, | 如果我和每个送礼对象都滚床单 |
[12:11] | I wouldn’t get any work done… | 恐怕我什么事都没法做了 |
[12:14] | Or any sleep, for that matter. | 也可能 连睡觉都没时间 |
[12:16] | But you propositioned her, and she said no. | 但你提出过 被她拒绝了 |
[12:20] | Perceptive. | 洞察力很棒 |
[12:24] | You’re a psychic, aren’t you? | 你是灵媒吗 |
[12:26] | What makes you say that? | 何出此言 |
[12:29] | You have this charlatan air about you. | 你有一种江湖郎中的气场 |
[12:32] | My second… | 我的二任 |
[12:35] | No, my third wife was into all that mystical goop. | 不 我的三任老婆很爱那些神秘玩意 |
[12:38] | You learn to recognize the type. | 有了经验就不难看出来 |
[12:41] | How many wives have you had? | 你有过多少老婆 |
[12:44] | Enough to know better. | 足够你想半天 |
[12:46] | But I’m currently unattached. | 但我目前是单身 |
[12:51] | So were you sleeping with Liselle or not? | 那你到底有没有和丽塞睡过 |
[12:55] | Not. | 没 |
[12:58] | That print was a reward | 我送给她那幅画 是为了谢她 |
[13:00] | for finding me an Austin Healey 2-seater from 1960. | 替我找到那辆1960年的双座椅奥斯汀希利 |
[13:03] | There was only a few hundred made. Mm-hmm. | 这车是限量版 才几百辆 |
[13:05] | She earned that gift. | 这是她应得的奖励 |
[13:07] | And the appointment you had with her the day she died? | 谈谈她遇害当天你们的约会 |
[13:09] | – To pick the car up. Do you want to see it? – No, thanks. | -为了拿车 你想看看吗 -不 谢了 |
[13:12] | I’d love to. | 我倒想看 |
[13:14] | You have a damaged intensity that’s quite attractive. | 你那致命的紧张感令你充满魅力 |
[13:19] | – Let me buy you a drink sometime. – I live in Sacramento. | -可以赏脸一聚吗 -我住在萨克拉门托 |
[13:23] | – I have a jet. – Oh, you’re very good. Very good. | -我有飞机 -你真棒 太棒了 |
[13:26] | I have one question– uh, did you kill Liselle? | 我有个疑问 是你杀了丽塞吗 |
[13:33] | Jake, check, please. | 杰克 麻烦结账 |
[13:37] | Let me show you folks something. | 我带你们这些乡巴佬去见识见识 |
[13:39] | Smugglers call ’em go-fast boats–says it all. | 走私者称它们为快船 此言不虚 |
[13:43] | Nothing like flying across the ocean at 80 knots | 以80海里的时速在海上疾驰 |
[13:46] | to get the blood going. | 没什么比这更让人热血沸腾了 |
[13:47] | Would you like to come for a ride? | 来兜兜风吗 |
[13:50] | We get it. You’re an energetic man. | 我们明白了 你活力充沛 |
[13:52] | You like danger. So why bring us here? | 喜欢刺激 为什么带我们来这 |
[13:55] | I have no love for danger. | 我喜欢刺激 |
[13:57] | Nothing’s dangerous if you think ahead. | 什么事都深思熟虑才不过瘾呢 |
[14:00] | If you plan it right, you can get away with… | 如果计划周密 你可以逃脱 |
[14:02] | Well, I was gonna say you can get away with murder, but… | 我本来想说逃脱嫌疑 但… |
[14:06] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[14:09] | Okay. So… | 好 那么 |
[14:11] | What’s the point in showing us your fancy toy here? | 为什么带我们来看你那奢侈玩物 |
[14:14] | This is how I live my life. I have a castle in Scotland, | 这是我的生活方式 我在苏格兰有个城堡 |
[14:18] | A compound on the waterfront in Marin. | 在马林有滨水建筑群 |
[14:21] | If I killed Liselle, would I stuff her in the trunk | 如果我杀了丽塞 我才不会像廉价杀手一样 |
[14:24] | – like some low-rent thug? – How would you have done it? | -把她塞进后备箱 -你会怎么做呢 |
[14:27] | She would have just disappeared, | 她会消失 |
[14:29] | Like smoke, like she was never there. | 如烟一般 从来不曾存在 |
[14:33] | You enjoy being a murder suspect, don’t you? | 被当成嫌疑人 你似乎很享受啊 |
[14:36] | Am I? A suspect? | 我是嫌疑人吗 |
[14:38] | Of course. It could be you’re a sociopath, | 当然 或许你是个反社会者 |
[14:41] | Or it could be that killing is a thrill that you can’t buy. | 或许你能从杀戮中享受无价快感 |
[14:46] | Not a lot excites you anymore, does it, Walter? | 没什么能使你兴奋了吧 沃尔特 |
[14:48] | Patrick, if you really think I killed Liselle, | 派翠克 若你真以为我杀了丽塞 |
[14:52] | There’s only one thing for you to do. | 那你现在只能做一件事 |
[14:56] | Try and catch me. | 试着来抓我吧 |
[15:12] | That could be you. | 可能就是你 |
[15:20] | Mashburn’s got zero priors, but he’s been investigated | 马什伯恩没有案底 |
[15:23] | For several shady business deals. | 但他曾因几起非法交易接受调查 |
[15:25] | But they never found anything. | 但他们一无所获 |
[15:26] | Legit business genius, it says here. | 上面说他是守法的生意天才 |
[15:27] | He thinks he’s a genius. He’s a pirate that got lucky. | 他自以为是天才 其实只是个好运的盗匪 |
[15:30] | He’s gotten everything he | 他在30岁的时候 |
[15:31] | – wanted since he was 30 years old. – Except you. | -就得到了一切 -除了你 |
[15:33] | Wait. Walter mashburn asked you out? | 等等 沃尔特·马什伯恩想约你吗 |
[15:35] | No. | 没 |
[15:39] | Well, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[15:41] | Personally, I thought she should have gone for it. | 就我而言 我觉得她该答应他 |
[15:44] | A little empty glamour would have been good for her. | 没内涵的魅力对她有好处 |
[15:46] | But, no, not our Lisbon. | 可惜 这就不是我们认识的里斯本啦 |
[15:48] | Rigsby, why don’t you go | 瑞斯比 你干吗不去找他 |
[15:49] | And talk to his alibi, | 谈谈他的不在场证明 |
[15:51] | The swimsuit model? | 就那个泳装模特 |
[15:52] | Oh, sure, yeah, the swimsuit model. Uh, no problem. | 好的 泳装模特 没问题 |
[15:56] | The alibi will be solid, whether he did it or not. | 不管是不是他 不在场证明无可挑剔 |
[15:57] | – Check anyway. – I got something. | -还是查查吧 -我查到些东西 |
[16:00] | It seems Westhoff, the boss at Zenith Motors, | 在命案当晚 |
[16:02] | reported a ferrari disappeared from their service department | 真力士车行的老板威斯豪夫 |
[16:04] | the night of the murder. | 向警方报失了一辆法拉利 |
[16:06] | But an hour later, | 但是一小时后 |
[16:07] | Westhoff called the sheriff | 威斯豪夫又告诉治安官不用费事了 |
[16:08] | back and said never mind. | 此事就这样不了了之 |
[16:09] | So he found the car? | 他找到车了吗 |
[16:10] | – Didn’t say. – We need to find out. | -不清楚 -我们得查清楚 |
[16:12] | I got the autopsy report. | 尸检报告出来了 |
[16:13] | Liselle died of major head trauma | 丽塞的主要死因 |
[16:15] | caused by forceful contact with the pavement. | 是头部强烈撞击人行道 |
[16:17] | that put together with skin abrasions, bone fractures– | 加上身体多处骨折和挫伤 |
[16:20] | She was hit by a car. | 她是被车撞死的 |
[16:21] | Well, if a car is the murder weapon, | 看来凶器就是车了 |
[16:23] | It’ll have trace evidence on it–Blood, D.N.A.– | 就算凶手洗过车 |
[16:25] | Even if the killer washed it. | 车上也会有残留血迹或者DNA |
[16:27] | Talk to Westhoff. D.N.A. evidence doesn’t last forever. | 找威斯豪夫谈谈 DNA可能会消失 |
[16:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:34] | I’m out sick two days, | 我才请了两天病假 |
[16:36] | And you give the Tarlen account to Legler? | 你就把塔兰那笔单子给了莱格勒 |
[16:38] | You’ve been sick on and off for a month. | 你断断续续的病假已有一个多月 |
[16:40] | It’s not my fault I got a stomach bug. | 你以为我想得胃病啊 |
[16:41] | Hey, no free rides. | 抱歉 天下没有免费的午餐 |
[16:43] | You eat what you kill here– that’s rule number one. | 生存法则第一条就是 弱肉强食 |
[16:45] | Don’t tell me about rules, you son of a bitch. | 少来这套 你个狗娘养的 |
[16:46] | This is me talking. | 这里都得听我的 |
[16:48] | Oh, you? | 听你的吗 |
[16:48] | Yeah. You need to remember which one of us here is the man. | 你得搞搞清楚 这里谁才是老大 |
[16:51] | Hey, guys. Are we interrupting something? | 先生们 我们打断你们谈话了吗 |
[16:57] | Management seminar. | 只是管理层人员研讨会 |
[17:00] | Traditionally in these dominance displays, | 一旦动物的领地受到外来者侵犯 |
[17:01] | It’s customary to, uh, bare one’s canines. | 通常会张牙舞爪进行威胁 |
[17:07] | Some species go so far as exposing their genitals. Yeah? | 有些动物甚至会暴露生殖器示威 |
[17:11] | 1986 ferrari testarossa– | 1986年的法拉利跑车 |
[17:13] | Belongs to an Alexa Landau, | 车主是阿莱克夏·兰道 |
[17:15] | And it disappeared from your | 在你们的客户服务部门被盗 |
[17:16] | service department. Where is it? | 车现在在哪 |
[17:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:19] | Then why’d you tell the cops “Never mind”? | 为什么和警官说 不用费事了 |
[17:20] | ’cause I told him the owner’s husband may have taken the car. | 我说可能是车主的丈夫把车开走了 |
[17:23] | We try not to call the police on our clients. | 我们尽量避免警察打扰我们的客户 |
[17:26] | He stole his own wife’s car? | 他偷了自己妻子的车吗 |
[17:27] | Yeah, Landaus are splitting up. | 是的 他们夫妻在闹离婚 |
[17:29] | You know, rich people and their frickin’ soap opera lives. | 有钱人的生活就像肥皂剧一样 |
[17:32] | Apparently, the husband took the car to vegas, partied hard, | 很明显 丈夫以前开着车到维加斯 |
[17:35] | Left the car a mess. | 搞了个疯狂聚会 把车搞的一团糟 |
[17:36] | Now alexa’s pissed. | 现在他老婆发火了 |
[17:37] | And before she jets off to Milan, | 在她飞往米兰之前 |
[17:39] | She brings it in to be detailed, | 她仔细的嘱咐我们该怎么做 |
[17:40] | Specifically tells Kinsey not to let her pig husband near it. | 特别叮嘱金赛别让她那蠢货丈夫接近 |
[17:44] | – He tells me this later. – And you | -事后他才告诉我这些 -你认为 |
[17:46] | think the husband didn’t take no for an answer? | 她丈夫说也没说就把车开走了 |
[17:49] | Noah landau’s a big record producer, | 诺亚·兰道是个有名的唱片制作人 |
[17:52] | Not really known for his impulse control. | 没人不清楚他的疯劲 |
[17:53] | And he loves that car. | 而且他超喜欢那辆车 |
[17:54] | Noah landau was at the cocktail party | 发现丽塞尸体的鸡尾酒会上 |
[17:55] | When Liselle’s body was discovered. | 诺亚·兰道当时也在场 |
[17:57] | I’ll talk to Lisbon. | 我会向里斯本汇报的 |
[17:58] | Mm. “Rich people and their frickin’ soap opera lives.” | 有钱人和他们肥皂剧般的生活 |
[18:02] | You don’t really like rich people much, | 看来你挺讨厌有钱人的 |
[18:03] | do you, Kinsey? | 是吗 金赛 |
[18:04] | Are you kidding? I love ’em. | 你说笑吧 我可喜欢他们了 |
[18:05] | I’m on the way up, my friend. | 我正飞黄腾达呢 老兄 |
[18:07] | Rich people are taking me there. | 有钱人可是我的靠山 |
[18:09] | Well, someday, but in the meantime, | 是啊 总有一天 但现在 |
[18:11] | Landau is dining at some lavish restaurant in Las Vegas. | 兰道在拉斯维加斯某个奢华餐厅进餐 |
[18:14] | Sitting across the table | 坐在他对面的女人 |
[18:15] | From him is a woman probably half his age | 差不多可以做他女儿 |
[18:17] | That’s laughing at every one of his jokes. | 他们有说有笑 |
[18:20] | And you’re stuck here with this guy, | 而你却在这里和这家伙纠缠 |
[18:22] | Reheating… beef soup? | 热牛肉汤吃 |
[18:23] | Beef–beef barley. Do you mind? | 那是大麦牛肉 能还给我吗 |
[18:25] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[18:28] | Would you say you have food issues? | 你刚才说你有些饮食问题 |
[18:31] | You don’t have to answer that. Were you an orphan? | 你不用回答我 你是个孤儿吗 |
[18:33] | A lot of thieves around here. | 这里有很多小偷 |
[18:36] | Oh, like I’m gonna steal your lunch. | 你好像在说我要偷你午餐似的 |
[18:38] | Well, someone did. | 确实有人偷了 |
[18:40] | Yeah, just the other day. | 是啊 几天前的事了 |
[18:41] | How low is that? | 多么无耻的人啊 |
[18:43] | – Beef barley? – Yeah. | -大麦牛肉吗 -是的 |
[18:46] | Beef– | 牛肉 |
[18:47] | It’s not really a popular soup meat, is it? | 也不是很受欢迎的肉汤啊 |
[18:50] | Each his own. | 各有所好 |
[18:53] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[18:54] | So he killed her while stealing his own car? | 那他是在偷车时把她杀了吗 |
[18:57] | That’s the theory. Look, Grace, | 理论上是这样的 听着 格蕾斯 |
[18:59] | I just wanna let you know I’m not worried | 我只想让你知道我并不担心 |
[19:00] | About Lisbon reporting us. | 里斯本向上级报告我们的情况 |
[19:01] | We’ll make it work, – whatever happens. | 不管发生什么 我们都会挺过去 |
[19:03] | I know we will. | 我知道 |
[19:04] | If worse comes to worse, | 就算是最坏的情况 |
[19:05] | They probably wouldn’t transfer you out of the Central Valley. | 他们也不会把你调出中谷地区 |
[19:07] | L.A. or something like that is really unlikely. | 或者洛杉矶 这都不太可能 |
[19:09] | Well, you’re assuming I’m the one to be transferred? | 你觉得他们会调职我吗 |
[19:11] | Yeah, I’ve been here almost five years, so seniority, | 我在局里五年 我比较资深 |
[19:14] | Plus, this is my career, you know? | 再说 这是我的事业 你也明白 |
[19:16] | It’s my career, too, Wayne. | 这也是我的事业 韦恩 |
[19:17] | No, I didn’t mean it that way. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[19:18] | Obviously, you can have a career as well. | 很明显 你可以拥有自己事业 |
[19:19] | Thanks for your permission. | 谢谢您的许可 |
[19:27] | Why would I steal my own car? | 我为什么要偷自己的车 |
[19:29] | Oh, it was your wife’s car, Mr. Landau, | 那是你妻子的车 兰道先生 |
[19:30] | Your, uh, estranged wife? | 已经分居的妻子 |
[19:33] | Yeah, well, we’re uh– what do you call–reconciling. | 是的 不过我们 已经和解了 |
[19:36] | Oh? Congratulations. | 是吗 那要恭喜你了 |
[19:38] | That’s nice. | 这样很好 |
[19:39] | So the trip to vegas was a last hurrah? | 那么维加斯之旅是最后的狂欢吗 |
[19:43] | Yes, we know about it. | 我们已经知道了 |
[19:45] | We know everything, Mr. Landau. | 我们已经掌握了一切 兰道先生 |
[19:47] | Liselle Douglas sold your wife that car. | 那辆车是丽塞·道格拉斯卖给你妻子的 |
[19:49] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[19:50] | Really? Liselle sold me that car. | 真的吗 丽塞把那车卖给我了 |
[19:53] | ’86 testarossa– frickin’ classic. | 86年的特斯塔罗萨跑车 超经典之作 |
[19:56] | You think Alexa even cared? | 你以为阿莱克夏真的在乎吗 |
[19:58] | She can’t even drive stick. | 她连手动档车都不会开 |
[20:00] | So you took what was yours. | 所以你就拿走本属于你的东西 |
[20:01] | That’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[20:02] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[20:04] | You should leave. | 你们该走了 |
[20:05] | You killed her, didn’t you? | 是你杀了她吧 |
[20:07] | Ran Liselle down when | 她正好看见你 |
[20:08] | she caught you taking the car. | 于是你撞倒了她 |
[20:09] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second. Wait a second. | 等会 等会 |
[20:11] | That’s how she died? | 她是这样死掉的吗 |
[20:12] | Well, maybe you didn’t see her | 也许当年看到她时 |
[20:14] | until it was too late. | 一切都太迟了 |
[20:14] | It was dark. Help yourself, Mr. Landau. | 当时挺黑的 请便吧兰道先生 |
[20:17] | Tell us your side. | 告诉我们你的说法 |
[20:20] | Oh, man, it’s not like that. | 兄弟 不是那样的 |
[20:22] | It’s not like that. Look… | 不是那样的 听着 |
[20:25] | When I got back from Vegas, | 当我从拉斯维加斯回来时 |
[20:29] | I, uh, | 我… |
[20:30] | I-I forgot some, uh, stuff in my car. | 我…我在车里落了一些东西 |
[20:35] | Drugs? | 毒品吗 |
[20:36] | No. Yeah, drugs. What else? | 不是 是 毒品 又能怎样 |
[20:39] | Alexa and I– | 阿莱克夏和我 |
[20:41] | We’re working out custody of our son. | 我们正在争夺孩子的抚养权 |
[20:44] | So you could see how a drug | 所以你也理解 要是毒品被发现 |
[20:45] | bust could look bad. | 对我来说就很不利 |
[20:47] | Well, a place like Zenith | 像真力士这种地方 |
[20:48] | would never call the police on a client. | 绝对不会向警方举报他们的客户 |
[20:50] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[20:50] | They’d politely leave it in the glove box, | 他们会恭敬地把毒品放进杂物箱 |
[20:52] | where Alexa would find it | 然后阿莱克夏会发现 |
[20:54] | and have me thrown in prison. | 她会送我进监狱 |
[20:55] | That’s why I had to get the car | 所以我要赶在她发现之前 |
[20:57] | before she found the dope. | 到车里拿回毒品 |
[20:58] | So you stole it. | 所以是你偷了车 |
[21:00] | Uh, no. I asked someone to do me a favor. | 没有 我请别人帮了个忙 |
[21:03] | And then I was partying, I lost my phone, | 之后我就聚会去了 然后我手机丢了 |
[21:06] | I can’t get ahold of the guy. | 我联系不到他了 |
[21:08] | That’s why I went to that stupid cocktail party, | 我才去参加那个傻鸡尾酒派对 |
[21:10] | – to try to hook up with him. – He’s a salesman? | -想去找他 -他是销售吗 |
[21:12] | No, no. It’s Liselle’s boyfriend. | 不 他是丽塞的男友 |
[21:14] | His name is Jeff Sparhawk. He’s got the car. | 他叫杰夫·斯巴豪 他来到车子那里 |
[21:18] | jumped at the chance to get close to me, | 立刻趁机接近我 |
[21:19] | so I was… | 所以我就… |
[21:23] | Should have just asked him to kill my wife. | 应该直接让他去杀了我的妻子 |
[21:27] | That’s a joke. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[21:32] | You guys, man. | 你们这帮人呀 |
[21:34] | Ooh. | 真是的 |
[21:41] | Excuse me. Mr. Jane. | 简先生 打扰一下 |
[21:44] | What? Oh, sorry. | 什么 抱歉 |
[21:46] | If you could just– right over here. | 如果您能… 按钮在这 |
[21:48] | I’m sorry, Mr. Jane. | 抱歉 简先生 |
[21:49] | You cannot hang out in the merchandise. | 您不能乱动展销品 |
[21:52] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:52] | Uh, well, what we need then is a test drive. | 我其实想要试驾体验一下 |
[21:56] | Down to the beach would be good. | 开到海滩边上应该不错 |
[21:58] | You’re looking to buy? | 您打算买吗 |
[21:59] | Absolutely. Well, not me, but, uh– | 当然了 但不是我买… |
[22:01] | I don’t really care for this kind of ostentation, | 我不太喜欢用这一类东西炫耀 |
[22:03] | But Cho likes what you’re cooking. | 但是小周很喜欢你们的产品 |
[22:05] | Do you think you could show | 你觉得我们能不能 |
[22:07] | us around the lot? | 在空地上试驾一下呢 |
[22:08] | You know, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:09] | Our inventory starts | 我们库存有限 |
[22:10] | in the low six figures, so I need | 且最低售价在十万美元以上 |
[22:12] | a bank statement before | 所以在您预约试驾之前 |
[22:13] | I can book an appointment. | 我们需要一份银行出具的证明 |
[22:14] | otherwise we would be inundated with requests. | 否则 申请手续会很麻烦 |
[22:16] | You understand. | 希望您理解 |
[22:17] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然了 |
[22:19] | Uh, you’d make an exception | 但在朋友面前 |
[22:20] | for a friend, wouldn’t you? | 你会给个面子的 对吗 |
[22:22] | – No. – Oh. Okay. | -不行 -好吧 |
[22:24] | Hey. We got a lead on | 咱们得到一条 |
[22:25] | Sparhawk and the missing Ferrari. | 关于斯巴豪和失窃法拉利车的新线索 |
[22:27] | – Gotta go. – Uh, could you do me a favor? | -得走了 -帮我个忙 |
[22:29] | Could you drop me someplace on the way? | 能顺道送我一下吗 |
[22:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:45] | Patrick. | 派翠克 |
[22:48] | Ahoy! | 你好丫 |
[22:55] | Unexpected pleasure. | 真是意外惊喜 |
[22:57] | What brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[22:59] | Fishing. | 钓鱼呢 |
[23:01] | For what? | 为什么 |
[23:02] | Whatever bites. | 姜太公钓鱼 愿者上钩 |
[23:04] | You’re not on stakeout then? | 你不是来盯梢的吧 |
[23:07] | What’s a stakeout? | 盯梢干什么 |
[23:14] | There’s our car. | 那是咱们要找的车 |
[23:15] | Where’s Sparhawk? | 斯巴豪呢 |
[23:17] | I can’t believe he could walk away | 难以置信 开这样一辆豪华轿车 |
[23:18] | from something like this in one piece. | 还能安然无恙吗 |
[23:21] | That’s blood on the air bag. | 气囊上有血 |
[23:22] | He was in it, all right. | 他曾在里面 |
[23:24] | No brake marks. | 没有刹车痕迹 |
[23:25] | He ran directly into the pole. | 他是径直撞到电线杆上 |
[23:30] | Put the sword down now. | 快把剑放下 |
[23:31] | Come on. Come and get me! | 来呀 打死我呀 |
[23:33] | Watch out. Watch out. | 小心 小心 |
[23:34] | Come on, you bastards! Come and take me. | 来啊 狗杂种 打死我啊 |
[23:36] | Put it down! Put it down. | 快放下武器 |
[23:38] | Go ahead and make me! | 快来啊 来打死我啊 |
[23:45] | Don’t shoot him unless he goes at me for real. | 除非他真朝我砍过来 不然别开枪 |
[23:49] | I don’t know, boss. | 我不敢保证 头儿 |
[23:50] | Boss… | 头儿… |
[24:01] | Jeff… | 杰夫… |
[24:05] | We need to talk. | 我们来谈谈 |
[24:15] | Jeff… | 杰夫… |
[24:16] | Put that thing down now. | 快把那东西放下 |
[24:19] | Make me. Go ahead and make me! | 来打死我啊 来啊 来打死我啊 |
[24:22] | Nobody’s gonna shoot you, Jeff… | 没人会朝你开枪的 杰夫… |
[24:27] | No matter how badly you want them to. | 不管你多么渴望他们开枪 |
[24:38] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[24:41] | I killed Liselle. | 我杀了丽塞 |
[24:43] | Then let’s talk about it. | 那咱们来谈谈这事 |
[24:45] | Let us help you, Jeff. | 杰夫 让我们来帮你 |
[24:48] | Put down the weapon. | 把武器放下 |
[24:56] | Stand down. | 别过来 |
[25:01] | You’re under arrest, Jeff. | 杰夫 你被捕了 |
[25:03] | We’re gonna take you to a doctor, | 我们会送你去看医生 |
[25:05] | have him check you out. | 让医生给你检查一下 |
[25:09] | Is this it? Is this how you work your magic? | 就凭这个吗 你就这么变魔术吗 |
[25:12] | What magic’s that? | 那算什么魔术呢 |
[25:15] | Check out this little puppy. | 你来看下这个东西 |
[25:17] | That’s a keeper. | 留起来 |
[25:20] | You think I didn’t check you out? | 你以为我没查过你的老底吗 |
[25:23] | What’d you find? | 有什么发现 |
[25:24] | Psychic, just as I called it. | 灵媒 正如我之前所说 |
[25:26] | Ah, no such thing as psychics. | 世上根本没有灵媒 |
[25:28] | Oh, I know. You’re a charlatan, as I said. | 明白 你就是我所说的江湖骗子 |
[25:31] | You lost your wife and kid to a serial killer | 你的妻儿被连环杀手杀害 |
[25:33] | your fault, you think | 而你责怪自己 |
[25:35] | And now you’re on this hopeless quest for redemption, | 而你绝望地想要寻求救赎 |
[25:37] | battling evil and injustice, right? | 同邪恶及不公正做斗争 对吗 |
[25:40] | Close enough. | 差不多吧 |
[25:43] | You play mind games with people, you size up their weaknesses | 你擅长心理战术 找对方的弱点 |
[25:45] | And then you give them the rope to hang themselves. | 然后置人于死地 |
[25:46] | Oh, you make it sound so cool. | 听你一说我觉得自己很冷酷 |
[25:49] | And as for your work so far on me, | 鉴于你对我的了解 |
[25:51] | I guess you think | 我猜你认为我 |
[25:52] | I’m vain, egotistical and hate being ignored. | 虚荣 自大 自我为中心 |
[25:56] | Do you disagree? | 你有什么不同意见吗 |
[25:58] | No. It’s pretty much accurate. | 没有 这样的形容很到位 |
[26:00] | But I’m also cunning, ruthless, and I hate to lose. | 可我同样狡猾 残忍 好胜 |
[26:05] | Just the kind of man that would kill a woman for rejecting him. | 这种男人通常会因被女人拒绝而杀人 |
[26:09] | Did I? | 我会吗 |
[26:10] | Well, you knew Liselle was stuffed in the trunk. How? | 你知道丽塞被人塞在后车箱吗 |
[26:13] | I have a lot of friends | 我朋友很多 |
[26:15] | Sheriff’s department, mayor’s office. | 警察局 市长办公室 都有朋友 |
[26:15] | Did you kill Liselle Douglas? | 是你杀死丽塞·道格拉斯的吗 |
[26:18] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[26:20] | I’ll know soon enough. I just need to read you a little more, | 答案很快揭晓 只是还得观察一下 |
[26:23] | Dig a little deeper into your psyche, if you don’t mind. | 挖掘你内心深处的思想 介意吗 |
[26:24] | Not at all. Dig away. It’ll be fun. | 不会 随你便 还挺好玩的 |
[26:27] | Anything for a thrill. | 要不要来点刺激的 |
[26:29] | Yes. Pretty much. | 好啊 越多越好 |
[26:31] | Hello? We brought in the victim’s boyfriend. | 你好 我们抓到了死者的男友 |
[26:33] | He’s looking pretty good for it. | 他目前状态稳定 |
[26:35] | Wanna come and have a chat with him? | 要不要过来和他聊两句 |
[26:37] | Yeah, maybe a little later. I’m kind of busy. | 可能要晚点到 我现在很忙 |
[26:38] | – Where are you? – Well, I’m with an admirer of yours, | -你在哪了 -我和你的仰慕者在一起 |
[26:41] | Who, uh, looks very good for it as well, | 他现在春光满面 |
[26:43] | has “Killer” written all over his face. | 脸上流露出杀手得意的表情 |
[26:46] | Not Mashburn. | 不是马什伯恩干的 |
[26:47] | – Tell her I said hi. – Uh, he said hi. | -替我跟她问好 -他跟你问好呢 |
[26:51] | In there. | 在这里 |
[26:53] | Hung up. | 她挂了 |
[26:59] | – Grace. – Yes? | -格蕾斯 -什么事 |
[27:01] | Look, you’re giving me frostbite. Can we talk or what? | 你都不怎么搭理我 我们能谈谈吗 |
[27:04] | Sure. I guess. | 好吧 |
[27:09] | Okay, look… | 听着… |
[27:12] | I’m sorry. I wasn’t trying to say that your job | 对不起 我不应该说我的工作 |
[27:15] | Is less important than mine. | 比你的更重要 |
[27:17] | I know. It’s just… | 我明白 就是… |
[27:19] | You’re deciding how my career should go? | 我的事业是由你主宰吗 |
[27:22] | Planning my entire life for me? | 人生也是由你安排的吗 |
[27:25] | It’s not like we’re married or anything. | 我们还没结婚呢 |
[27:26] | Grace, I get it. You’re right. We’re not married. | 格蕾斯 你说的对 我们还没结婚 |
[27:29] | How stupid would that be, right? | 这么做太蠢了吧 |
[27:33] | Stupid? | 愚蠢 |
[27:34] | Yeah, um, we’ve only been dating a couple months. | 是啊 我们刚交往几个月而已 |
[27:35] | Who knows what’s gonna happen? | 没人知道未来会怎么样 |
[27:37] | Well, sure, but what’s stupid about it? | 可是 有什么愚蠢的呢 |
[27:40] | I-I-I-I meant stupid if we got married today. | 我是指今天就结婚这太蠢了 |
[27:42] | But what about tomorrow? | 那明天呢 |
[27:43] | I mean, long-term, where are we? | 我是说 以后呢 我们怎么办 |
[27:45] | Do we have to discuss this right now? | 非要现在讨论这个问题吗 |
[27:47] | We probably should have done it before we announced our relationship | 对 我们早该在公开关系之前说清楚 |
[27:50] | And I endangered my job. | 而现在我的工作受到牵连 |
[27:51] | Well, my job’s on the line, too. | 我也是啊 |
[27:52] | That’s not what you said before. | 之前你可不是这么说 |
[27:53] | You have seniority, remember? | 你说你的资历比我老 记得吗 |
[27:56] | Look, Grace, I know you’re scared, | 格蕾斯 我知道你很担心 |
[27:57] | But you can’t keep blowing hot and cold on me like this, not now. | 可你不能对我这么冷嘲热讽 |
[28:00] | So what, I should just move to the Fresno office | 那要怎样 我就应该调离到弗雷斯诺部门 |
[28:02] | And smile about it? | 然后一笑了之吗 |
[28:03] | Fine. Do whatever you want, Grace. | 算了 随便你吧 格蕾斯 |
[28:16] | Jeff, we’ve got the lab rushing the results | 杰夫 我们已经催促鉴证科 |
[28:20] | On the D.N.A. Test on the bumper of the ferrari. | 对法拉利保险杠进行D.N.A.测试 |
[28:23] | Once we find Liselle’s blood, any leverage you had is gone. | 一旦发现丽塞的血液成分 你百口莫辩 |
[28:26] | – You should plead this out now. – You think I killed her? | -你最好现在认罪 -你们认为是我吗 |
[28:29] | It helps that you said so during the standoff. | 坦白从宽 |
[28:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:35] | What’s weird… | 不可思议的是 |
[28:36] | I think if I had killed her, | 如果我杀了她 |
[28:39] | I’d feel better than I do now. At least I’d feel in control. | 我就不会这么难受 至少还能保持理智 |
[28:43] | So now you’re saying you didn’t do it? | 你是在说你没杀人吗 |
[28:45] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[28:47] | But I did… | 但我确实… |
[28:49] | Metaphorically. | 这是个隐喻 |
[28:51] | I killed her with my selfishness. | 是我的自私害死了她 |
[28:53] | This isn’t a lyric-writing workshop, Jeff. | 这不是你施展才华的地方 杰夫 |
[28:56] | You were there the night she died. | 她被杀害的那晚你在现场 |
[28:58] | You stole the car at Landau’s request and stashed it where? | 你答应兰道去偷车 然后把车藏哪儿了 |
[29:02] | Parking garage? | 停车场吗 |
[29:06] | I thought, uh, if this guy gives me a break, | 如果这个家伙能稍稍松懈 |
[29:09] | I can finally make it, take care of Liselle for once. | 我肯定能成功 这样就能养活丽塞 |
[29:15] | She takes care of me by working her ass off. | 她拼命工作养活我 |
[29:18] | My big idea was grand theft auto. | 我想干一票大的 |
[29:20] | – Maybe Liselle caught you, tried to stop you. – No. | -丽塞发现并制止了你 -不 |
[29:23] | Maybe it was an accident. | 是意外吗 |
[29:25] | No. | 不是 |
[29:27] | She-she never even saw me. She was working too hard. | 她根本没看到我 她工作那么拼命 |
[29:33] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[29:38] | If I had killed her, | 如果是我杀了她 |
[29:40] | You wouldn’t be talking to me, cause I’d be dead, too. | 我不会在这里 而是早就自行了断了 |
[29:47] | – We need Jane. – Yeah. | -叫简过来 -好的 |
[29:51] | The human brain is built in layers | 人类大脑有很多层 |
[29:54] | The homo sapien brain | 最上层是智者的大脑 |
[29:55] | On top of the caveman on top of the animal. | 第二层是野人的大脑 接着是动物的 |
[29:58] | Way down, deep below, you will find the lizard brain. | 一直向下 最底层 是蜥蜴的大脑 |
[30:01] | Lizard– all action and reaction, | 蜥蜴 所有的行为和反应 |
[30:03] | No subtlety. | 无一例外 |
[30:05] | You cannot train it to not react. | 它会自动反应 不能抑制 |
[30:08] | Then where did I hide the ring? | 那你把戒指藏哪了 |
[30:10] | You’re telling me. | 这得你来告诉我 |
[30:13] | All the Lizard Brain knows | 蜥蜴脑储存的 |
[30:14] | is that something is hidden and you don’t want it found. | 就是你试图隐藏的事物 |
[30:16] | You can’t hide your reaction. | 但你的自然反应无法隐藏 |
[30:19] | You’re talking a good game, but I don’t see my ring. | 说得挺带劲 可我的戒指呢 |
[30:23] | I’m listening, and the ring… | 我在感应嘛 这戒指 |
[30:25] | is… | 就在 |
[30:39] | Excuse me. | 劳驾你了 |
[30:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[30:51] | – Voila? – Parlor trick. | -看吧 -雕虫小技而已 |
[30:55] | Yes, but it gives me a truer sense of your character. | 没错 可这么一来我更了解你了 |
[30:58] | It’s quackery. You… you disappoint me. | 你这就是蒙人嘛 我有点失望 |
[31:01] | You think you sweat too much, you have mild dirt phobia, | 你总觉得自己汗出得太多 有点怕脏 |
[31:04] | and you have issues with your mother. | 和你母亲的关系也不太好 |
[31:07] | Who doesn’t? Quackery. | 大家都不好啊 你就是蒙人 |
[31:09] | If I cared at all about respect, | 我算是不拘礼法 |
[31:10] | I would say that that is disrespectful. | 可你算是有点没礼貌 |
[31:12] | I just say what I see. | 我实话实说而已 |
[31:13] | I have to prove you wrong. | 非得证明给你看看不可 |
[31:15] | – Do you have, uh, a good fast car available? – I do. | -有快车能借我么 -有 |
[31:20] | Jane, what are you doing? | 简 你这是干什么 |
[31:22] | Cho. Proving a point. Lisbon with you? | 小周 我要证明一件事 里斯本来了吗 |
[31:24] | – No. – Oh, that’s a shame. She’d enjoy this. | -没 -真可惜 这事她准爱看 |
[31:27] | – She wants you back at the office. – No doubt. | -她找你回局里 -猜到了 |
[31:29] | You ready, Walter? | 准备好了吗 沃尔特 |
[31:30] | – I think so. – Good. Oh! It’s very low. | -好了 -那就好 噢 座位这么低 |
[31:33] | – You nervous? – Of course not. | -紧张吗你 -当然不紧张 |
[31:36] | Well, you should be. It’s a very fancy car. | 紧张点好 这车多漂亮 |
[31:39] | I don’t like the color. | 虽然颜色不咋地 |
[31:41] | But, uh, what I’m gonna do is steer | 我准备盲开 |
[31:43] | by feeling your reactions. | 全凭你的反应来操作 |
[31:46] | You play it cool, we crash. | 你要玩淡定 我们就完蛋 |
[31:49] | Whatever you do, do not close your eyes. Okay? | 所以千万睁大眼睛 好吗 |
[31:57] | Okay. All right. | 好 开始 |
[31:59] | Uh, how do I turn it on? | 呃 怎么打火来着 |
[32:01] | – Here. – Okay. | -这儿 -好 |
[32:42] | Oh, I’ll be damned. | 我可算信了 |
[32:45] | Ahh! That was fun. | 真好玩 |
[32:52] | Thank you. All in the wrist. | 谢谢 全靠我的手感 |
[32:55] | Huh? All in the wrist. | 是吧 全靠手感 |
[33:19] | Why’d you do that? | 为什么这么做 |
[33:22] | It was a total accident. | 完全是意外 |
[33:28] | Well, uh… at least no one got hurt. | 呃 还好没人受伤 |
[33:35] | It was a terrible color, anyway. | 反正这色也难看得很 |
[33:38] | I-I’ll get you a new one. | 我给你买辆新的 |
[33:41] | Sorry. | 对不起了 |
[33:53] | No traces of blood or DNA on the stolen car. | 被盗的那辆车上没血迹 也没DNA |
[33:56] | Nothing? So we have no murder weapon. | 什么都没有吗 那凶器还是没找到 |
[33:59] | And no suspects. | 嫌犯也没找到 |
[33:59] | Let’s start over. Go through every witness statement. | 从头再来 再查一遍证词 |
[34:02] | Excuse me. Hey, Cho. | 等一下 喂 周 |
[34:05] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[34:07] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[34:09] | No. No, you can handle this one. | 不 不 你能解决的 |
[34:11] | Just be sure to be clear that the CBI is not liable. | 千万说清楚 不关局里的事 |
[34:14] | He is just a consultant. | 他只是顾问 |
[34:19] | Uh, long story. | 一言难尽 |
[34:21] | Uh, I have to buy Walter a new car. | 总之 我得赔沃尔特一辆新车 |
[34:24] | Could you show us what you have? | 能带我看看吗 |
[34:26] | As I explained, Mr. Jane, | 如我所说 简先生 |
[34:27] | we need a bank statement to confirm… | 你得出示银行证明 |
[34:29] | Mr. Jane has assured me on his honor that he’s good for it. | 简先生已经向我证明了实力 |
[34:31] | So I’ll vouch for him. | 我可以为他担保 |
[34:34] | – Do you need to see my bank statement? – Of course not. | -我的银行单子也要查吗 -当然不用 |
[34:38] | – All right. Well, then let’s do this. – Absolutely. | -那看车去吧 -没问题 |
[34:40] | I think we’ll have Elias show us around. | 让伊莱亚斯带我们看吧 |
[34:41] | But you want the best to help show you around. | 可您不想要最好的服务吗 |
[34:43] | Yes, he’s second best. He’ll try harder. | 想啊 不过他排第二 会努力进取嘛 |
[34:47] | – Right? – Right. | -对吧 -对 |
[34:49] | Shall we? | 那我们走 |
[34:57] | – How about this one here? – Excellent eye. This car– | -这辆怎么样 -您眼光真好 这辆 |
[35:00] | Well, it’s gray. I mean, really? Gray? | 这可是灰的 真要辆灰的吗 |
[35:05] | Your car. | 你的车随你了 |
[35:08] | No. | 算了 |
[35:10] | Gray’d be completely wrong, wouldn’t it? | 不该选灰的 是吧 |
[35:14] | Let’s take a look at the, uh… | 我们来看看 |
[35:18] | Actually, no. Let’s go this way. Shall we? | 呃 不是那边 往这边走吧 |
[35:25] | Patrick, we’ve been this way before. Let’s go back. | 派翠克 这边都看过了 回去吧 |
[35:28] | Oh, please. Be patient. See, the thing is, Walter, | 别啊 耐心点 沃尔特你知道吗 |
[35:30] | no matter how smart a plan you make, | 不管计划有多绝妙 |
[35:32] | there is always someone smarter who will see through it– | 总会被高人一眼看穿 |
[35:35] | makes it very hard to get away with murder. | 天网恢恢 疏而不漏嘛 |
[35:42] | I like this car shopping. It’s a lot of fun. | 我喜欢选车 很有意思 |
[35:55] | I think that’s your car. | 就这辆了 |
[35:58] | What do you think, Cho? | 老周 你觉得呢 |
[36:00] | 6-speed, pedal shifters. Nice. | 6速换挡 踏板变速 挺好 |
[36:02] | Oh, yeah. Mm! | 那当然 |
[36:04] | Eh. It’s okay, I suppose. | 我也觉得不错 |
[36:06] | Try it. I think you’ll like it. | 来试试 你准喜欢 |
[36:08] | I’ll take a look. | 我试试 |
[36:09] | Mr. Mashburn, may I suggest this car–it’s… | 马什伯恩先生 我觉得这车吧 |
[36:11] | … a little gauche for you. | 颜色有点傻 |
[36:13] | Did you see his last car? | 你还没见过他上一辆呢 |
[36:16] | This is a lot better color. | 相比之下 这个颜色好多了 |
[36:18] | This color symbolizes passion, lust, anger. | 这个颜色象征热情 色欲 愤怒 |
[36:20] | I think it’s lovely. | 我觉得很讨人喜欢 |
[36:22] | It does have a little ding down here. | 虽然这下面有个小凹痕 |
[36:26] | I’m sure they can fix that, | 不过我想他们可以修好的 |
[36:28] | right, Elias? | 对吧 伊莱亚斯 |
[36:30] | It’s a really nice car, | 这辆车真的很棒 |
[36:31] | but it’s had some transmission problems. | 不过它的传动装置有点问题 |
[36:34] | I suggest that we look at the Lamborghini Murcielago. | 我建议您考虑一下这辆”兰博基尼蝙蝠” |
[36:37] | V-12, | V-12发动机 |
[36:38] | 631 horsepower–much nicer than the one you had before. | 631马力 比您上一辆车要好很多 |
[36:41] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[36:43] | Maybe–maybe we left the first floor a little too soon. | 我们还是去看看一层的车吧 |
[36:46] | There were some really choice cars upstairs. | 楼上其实没什么好看的 |
[36:51] | But, of course, if this is the car you like, no problem. | 当然 如果您中意这辆 没问题 |
[36:55] | Of course. | 绝对没问题 |
[36:57] | I mean, it’s–it’s a matter of opinion. I… | 我是说 仁者见仁 我… |
[37:02] | – You feeling all right? – I’m fine, yes. That’s–I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 我很好 |
[37:06] | He’s not fine. | 他有事 |
[37:07] | He’s feeling squeamish ’cause this is the car | 他现在草木皆兵 因为这就是那辆 |
[37:09] | that he used to kill Liselle. | 他用来杀害丽塞的车 |
[37:11] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[37:13] | – You led us right to it. – I did not. | -是你让我们注意到了这辆车 -我没有 |
[37:14] | Yes, you did. | 就是你 |
[37:15] | You led us right to it, | 你把我们的注意力引到了这辆车上 |
[37:16] | and how could you do that | 如果你不是凶手的话 |
[37:17] | – if you didn’t kill her? – That’s the most– | -你为什么要过于介意这辆车 -这真是 |
[37:20] | that’s the most ridiculous… | 这真是最荒谬的… |
[37:25] | This car was the hidden ring, wasn’t it? | 这辆车就像那个藏起来的戒指 对吧 |
[37:28] | Yep. | 是的 |
[37:29] | And you read Elias’ lizard brain to figure out. | 你解读了伊莱亚斯的蜥蜴脑发现了真相 |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:47] | So it’s over. | 这么说事情结了 |
[37:48] | Yeah, it’s over. | 对 结束了 |
[37:50] | That’s too bad. It was fun. | 太可惜了 还挺有趣的 |
[37:53] | Yeah. How you gonna top that thrill? | 对啊 没什么能比这个更让人兴奋了吧 |
[37:55] | Maybe next time I’ll be the killer. | 也许下一次 我就是凶手了 |
[38:00] | It’s the competition. | 是因为销售竞争 |
[38:02] | You have no idea. It eats at you. | 你无法想像 那简直是种折磨 |
[38:05] | Second place–first loser. | 位居第二 满盘皆输 |
[38:08] | Kinsey was winning another sales drive. | 金赛又赢得了推销活动的冠军 |
[38:10] | It should have been you. | 第一名本应该是你 |
[38:12] | Westhoff likes hustle, | 威斯豪夫喜欢销售业绩显著 |
[38:13] | so you hustled. | 所以你就不择手段 |
[38:14] | And you made Kinsey sick | 你在金赛的牛肉大麦汤里下毒 |
[38:16] | by poisoning his beef barley soup. | 让他生病 |
[38:18] | Only Liselle caught you at it, didn’t she? | 可是却被丽塞当场抓获 对不对 |
[38:32] | Kinsey had been sick for a while. | 金赛病了很长一段时间 |
[38:34] | She figured it out, got mad. | 她发现了原因 非常生气 |
[38:36] | She threw away the soup and said that I had to tell | 她把汤倒掉 然后说我必须向威斯豪夫 |
[38:39] | Westhoff what I had done, told me I had to make this right. | 坦白一切 她说我要改过自新 |
[38:42] | “Make this right”– who says that? | “改过自新” 谁会这么说啊 |
[38:45] | Self-righteous bitch. | 自以为是的贱人 |
[38:48] | Westhoff finds out I was taking out his top earner, | 如果威斯豪夫发现我要除掉他的推销冠军 |
[38:52] | He’d make sure I’d never work again. | 我的工作生涯就会葬送在他手里 |
[38:55] | And Kinsey? That son of a bitch would call the cops for sure. | 金赛呢 那个混蛋一定会报警 |
[39:02] | Security showed up sooner than I thought, | 保安来得比我预想的要快 |
[39:04] | So I stuffed the body in the trunk. | 所以我把尸体放到了后备箱 |
[39:06] | It was me or her. | 不是我死就她亡 |
[39:09] | You have to understand that. | 你得理解 |
[39:09] | Someone gives you that choice, you choose you every time. | 机遇降临 要当仁不让 |
[39:13] | I’m sure a jury will sympathize. | 我确信陪审团会同情你 |
[39:17] | How did you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我的 |
[39:19] | Like I said, you’re number two. | 就像我说的 你位居第二 |
[39:22] | Number two always tries harder. | 第二名通常都野心勃勃 |
[39:24] | That, and nobody steals beef barley soup. | 而且 没人会偷牛肉大麦汤 |
[39:33] | They, uh, told me they’re not pressing charges, | 他们说他们不会起诉我 |
[39:36] | said I have you to thank. | 还说我要感谢的人是你 |
[39:38] | So, uh, you know, thanks. | 所以 那个 多谢 |
[39:42] | Just don’t screw it up, Jeff. | 好好珍惜 杰夫 |
[39:57] | You didn’t tell me. | 你们没和我说过 |
[39:59] | – Excuse me? – That you’re together. You didn’t say it. | -什么 -关于你俩交往 你只字未提 |
[40:02] | I didn’t hear you. | 我毫不知情 |
[40:03] | There are no rules being broken that I’m aware of– | 据我所知你们并没有违反任何规章制度 |
[40:06] | No holding hands, no soulful looks, | 不许牵手 不许暗送秋波 |
[40:10] | – and absolutely no kissing in the office. – No problem. | -绝对不能在办公室接吻 -没问题 |
[40:12] | Fine. | 好的 |
[40:23] | Hello? | 你好 |
[40:24] | Jane? | 简 |
[40:26] | Meet you where? | 去哪找你 |
[40:32] | Hey. Need a ride? | 嗨 要搭车吗 |
[40:35] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[40:37] | Oh, this old thing? Walter Mashburn. | 这老家伙啊 沃尔特·马什伯恩给的 |
[40:40] | Even though you wrecked his car | 你毁了他的车 |
[40:41] | – just to get a clean read on Elias? – Is that what I did? | -只是为了试探伊莱亚斯吗 -是这样吗 |
[40:44] | Yeah, you did. Mashburn’s not mad? | 当然 马什伯恩不生气吗 |
[40:46] | No. We gave him a new experience. | 没有啊 我们给了他一个全新的体验 |
[40:48] | He helped us catch the killer. | 他帮我们抓到凶手 |
[40:50] | This is his way of saying thank you. | 这是他表达感谢的方式 |
[40:51] | – Get in. – We’re not allowed to accept gifts from people. | -上车 -我们不允许接受别人的礼物 |
[40:54] | It’s not a gift. It’s a lend. | 这不叫送 叫借 |
[40:57] | Now I know this fantastic restaurant in Napa. | 我知道在纳帕有一家超级赞的餐厅 |
[40:58] | We can be there in about seven and a half minutes. | 我们用7分30秒就可以开到那里 |
[41:01] | – It’ll blow your mind. – It is a pretty nice car. | -绝对让你心醉神迷 -这车确实很棒 |
[41:05] | Yes, it is. Come on. | 没错 上来吧 |
[41:12] | Promise you won’t break the speed limit? | 你保证你不会超速吗 |
[41:15] | Nope. | 不保证 |
[41:21] | Slow down! | 慢点 |