| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | That’s again. That’s 18. | 又是人头 18次了 | 
| [00:11] | That’s again. | 还是人头 | 
| [00:13] | 19. | 19次喽 | 
| [00:27] | I believe that’s the wager. | 打过赌的哦 | 
| [00:28] | Pay up. | 掏钱啦 | 
| [00:29] | – Okay. So what’s the trick? – Trick? | -好吧 窍门是什么 -啥窍门 | 
| [00:33] | Tell me what the trick is, | 告诉我窍门 | 
| [00:35] | and I will give you the money. | 就给你钱 | 
| [00:37] | The trick is… | 窍门就是 | 
| [00:40] | I have supernatural powers. | 我有超能力 | 
| [00:43] | It’s a 2-headed coin, right? | 那硬币两面都是人头 是吧 | 
| [00:46] | Looks normal to me. | 我看着很正常呀 | 
| [00:49] | You did something to the coin, right? | 你在硬币上动了手脚 对不 | 
| [00:52] | Come on, man. I gave you 20 bucks. | 告诉我吧 你都赚了我20刀了 | 
| [00:59] | – Can I help you? – Am I in the way? | -需要帮忙吗 -我没妨碍到你吧 | 
| [01:01] | – Kimball said I could sit here. – Kimball? | -金博让我坐这里的 -金博 | 
| [01:03] | I’m a friend of his. Elise Chay. | 我是他的朋友伊莉斯·翟 | 
| [01:06] | Elise, yes. I’m Teresa Lisbon. | 啊 伊莉斯 我是特里萨·里斯本 | 
| [01:09] | Cho’s talked about you. | 周提到过你 | 
| [01:11] | It’s nice to meet you. You must be Rigsby. | 很高兴见到你 你一定是瑞斯比 | 
| [01:14] | Hey. Wayne. It’s a pleasure. | 你好 我是韦恩 很高兴见到你 | 
| [01:17] | It is. I like putting faces to names. | 彼此彼此 我喜欢把人和名字对上号 | 
| [01:20] | I have to ask you– | 我想问问 | 
| [01:22] | – Patrick Jane–is… – Over here. | -派翠克·简在 -在这里 | 
| [01:28] | I thought he’d look scarier. | 本以为他会更吓人些 | 
| [01:30] | He’s resting. | 老虎歇着呢 还没醒 | 
| [01:33] | I was just meeting everybody. | 我在和大家打招呼 | 
| [01:35] | Yeah, we were just getting to the embarrassing questions. | 是啊 正打算切入问题 羞羞某人 | 
| [01:37] | And that’s why we’re leaving. | 所以我们这就走人 | 
| [01:38] | Our reservation’s at 8:00. | 定了8点的位子 | 
| [01:41] | It was nice meeting you all. | 很高兴能见到大家 | 
| [01:42] | Have a good night. | 今晚愉快 | 
| [01:46] | Let me just get this. | 我接个电话 | 
| [01:47] | – Okay, I’ll be by the elevator. – All right. | -好 在电梯口等你 -行 | 
| [01:49] | – Cho. – Agent Kimball Cho? | -周 -是周金博探员吗 | 
| [01:51] | That’s right. | 是我 | 
| [01:52] | It’s Detective Sharon Florey, Oakland Homicide. | 我是奥克兰凶案组探长莎伦·弗洛里 | 
| [01:54] | I just caught a shooting on the east side. | 我刚接到东城区的枪杀案 | 
| [01:55] | I’m hoping you can help me out with it. | 希望你能助我一臂之力 | 
| [01:58] | If you want CBI’s assistance, detective, | 如果你需要加调局的协助 | 
| [01:59] | you’ll have to run it by the special agent in charge. | 请按程序通过特别探员联络我们 | 
| [02:01] | No, I’m not asking for CBI agent, just you. | 不 我不需要加调局协助 我就找你 | 
| [02:04] | Me? Why? | 我 怎么讲 | 
| [02:07] | We haven’t I.D.’d the victim yet, | 我们暂未确认受害者身份 | 
| [02:09] | But we got his phone. | 但查得他的手机 | 
| [02:10] | There were three calls to your number in the past few days. | 过去几天曾三次拨打你的电话 | 
| [02:13] | That bring a name to mind? | 想得起是谁吗 | 
| [02:17] | What’s the victim look like? | 能描述下受害者的样貌吗 | 
| [02:18] | Asian male, early 30s, | 亚裔男性 三十出头 | 
| [02:20] | prison tats. Gangbanger, probably. | 从纹身看 像坐过牢 可能是黑帮混混 | 
| [02:28] | What’s the address? | 地址是哪里 | 
| [02:30] | 3700 Heller Way, Oakland. | 奥克兰市 海勒大街3700号 | 
| [02:35] | All right. | 记下了 | 
| [02:37] | – I’m on my way. – Thanks. | -我就来 -谢了 | 
| [02:41] | Duty calls? | 要出勤 | 
| [02:43] | It’s a homicide in Oakland. | 奥克兰有凶案 | 
| [02:44] | They want help with the I.D. | 找我帮忙确认死者身份 | 
| [02:46] | You’re gonna disappoint that lovely young lady | 年轻美女在电梯口等你 | 
| [02:47] | waiting out by the elevator for a corpse? In Iakland? | 你却为奥克兰的尸体放她鸽子吗 | 
| [02:51] | A job’s a job. | 公务优先 | 
| [02:56] | I’ll come with you. | 我和你一道去 | 
| [02:57] | No. I’ll do this alone. | 不用 我自个儿去 | 
| [03:24] | Agent Cho. | 周探员 | 
| [03:25] | Detective Florey. | 我是弗洛里探长 | 
| [03:26] | Victim took three bullets in the back. | 受害者背部中三枪 | 
| [03:28] | Wallet’s missing, but I don’t think it was a robbery. | 没有钱包 但我认为不是劫杀 | 
| [03:31] | He still had his phone on him, | 手机仍在身上 | 
| [03:32] | and some cash in his back pocket, | 裤兜里有些现金 | 
| [03:34] | also this– mean anything to you? | 还有这个 知道是什么吗 | 
| [03:40] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [03:51] | His name’s David Seung, | 死者名叫孙大卫 | 
| [03:54] | got out six months ago after doing time at Folsom. | 曾在福尔松监狱服刑 半年前出狱 | 
| [03:56] | He’s a banger, | 是个混混 | 
| [03:58] | member of the Avon Park Playboys. | 阿文帮成员 | 
| [04:00] | Avon Park Playboys? | 阿文帮 | 
| [04:03] | – My old gang. – You ran with the playboys? | -我以前的帮派 -你做过混混吗 | 
| [04:08] | Seung’s only family is his grandmother, same last name. | 家里只剩他奶奶 和他同姓 | 
| [04:11] | She lives on Telegraph Avenue. | 住在电报街 | 
| [04:13] | Know what he’d been up to since getting out? | 他出狱后都在干些什么 | 
| [04:14] | No idea. Haven’t talked to him in 13 years. | 不清楚 我和他13年没联系了 | 
| [04:18] | What about those calls? | 可他还打你电话呢 | 
| [04:20] | He left a couple messages, said he needed help. | 留了几通留言 说需要我帮忙 | 
| [04:23] | You didn’t call him back and find out why? | 你没回电话问问是什么事 | 
| [04:24] | No. Anything else, Detective? | 没有 还有其它问题吗 探长 | 
| [04:28] | – We’re good. Thanks for your help. – Thank you. | -没了 谢谢协助 -不客气 | 
| [04:35] | All right. What’s the story? | 说吧 你和他怎么回事 | 
| [04:37] | You heard the story. | 刚都说了 | 
| [04:38] | Why did he call you for help? Are you friends? | 他为什么向你求救 你们是朋友吗 | 
| [04:41] | We used to be best friends. He was like my brother. | 以前是挚友 那时他就像我兄弟 | 
| [04:58] | 加州调查局总部 加州萨克拉曼多市 | |
| [05:09] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [05:12] | Does that look funny to you? | 觉没觉得 这硬币不大对劲 | 
| [05:14] | Like, thicker? | 是不是厚了点 | 
| [05:17] | Why? | 怎么说 | 
| [05:18] | I’m thinking Jane weighted it on one side | 我觉得简把一面给加重了 | 
| [05:21] | so that it always lands heads. | 所以每次抛币总是人头朝上 | 
| [05:23] | Except when I flip it, | 只不过我抛的时候 | 
| [05:25] | it doesn’t always land heads. | 也不总是头朝上 | 
| [05:27] | It comes up tails half the time. | 总有一半是反面 | 
| [05:30] | Maybe there’s a technique of tossing it. | 可能抛的时候有什么技巧 | 
| [05:33] | You’re not getting enough sex from Van Pelt. | 你和范·佩而特做爱没做够 | 
| [05:35] | – Hey. Shh. We don’t talk about that. – Kimball. | -嘘 我们不谈那个 -金博 | 
| [05:40] | Mrs. Seung. | 孙太太 | 
| [05:44] | It’s so good to see you after all these years. | 时隔多年 再见到你真是太好了 | 
| [05:48] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮您些什么 | 
| [05:50] | You never visited him in prison, did you? | 你从没去监狱探望过他吧 | 
| [05:53] | No. | 是 | 
| [05:54] | 12 years is a long time. | 12年时光如此漫长 | 
| [05:59] | I told David about you, | 我总和大卫说起你 | 
| [06:01] | when you joined the army, | 说你参军了 | 
| [06:03] | when you became a police officer. | 说你做了警官 | 
| [06:06] | He always looked up to you. | 他一直很尊敬你 | 
| [06:10] | You’ll be working to find who killed him, won’t you? | 你会找到杀他的凶手吧 | 
| [06:14] | No, ma’am. The case belongs to the Oakland police. | 不 这个案子归奥克兰警局管 | 
| [06:17] | They’ll find whoever did this. | 他们会找到凶手 | 
| [06:19] | That detective woman– | 那个女探长说 | 
| [06:20] | She thinks David got killed because he was in the gang. | 她认为大卫混黑帮才被杀的 | 
| [06:24] | – That’s not true. – It does look like that’s what happened. | -不是这样的 -看起来就是那样 | 
| [06:27] | No. He left the gang. | 不 他早脱离了帮派 | 
| [06:30] | He had a job. | 他有工作 | 
| [06:32] | Just because he told you he left | 他和你那么说 | 
| [06:33] | – the gang doesn’t mean he did. – He wouldn’t lie to me. | -不代表他真离开了 -他不会骗我的 | 
| [06:36] | Mrs. Seung, | 孙太太 | 
| [06:38] | when I knew David, | 我认识大卫那时 | 
| [06:41] | I heard him lie to you many times, | 就经常听到他对你撒谎 | 
| [06:44] | about what he was doing, who he was with. | 他在做什么 和谁一起 他都瞒着你 | 
| [06:48] | The Oakland police will handle it, okay? | 奥克兰警方会处理的 好吗 | 
| [06:51] | Please, Kimball. | 求你了 金博 | 
| [06:53] | Won’t you help? | 你不能帮忙吗 | 
| [06:56] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Seung. | 抱歉 孙太太 | 
| [06:59] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 | 
| [07:06] | So he was a friend of yours? | 他是你朋友吗 | 
| [07:09] | It was a guy I used to know. | 我以前认识的一个人 | 
| [07:10] | Look, we’ll cover for you | 如果你想翘班去查 | 
| [07:11] | if you want to take comp time to look into it. | 我们会替你瞒着的 | 
| [07:13] | Absolutely. Boss won’t mind. | 没错 头儿不会在意的 | 
| [07:15] | I’m not getting involved. | 我没想插手 | 
| [07:17] | But he was your friend. | 但他是你朋友 | 
| [07:20] | He was a gangbanger, Van Pelt. Bangers get shot. | 他混黑帮 范·佩而特 这事常有 | 
| [07:23] | All right, he’s not the first guy I used to know to get shot. | 我认识的人里 挨枪子儿的多了 | 
| [07:25] | He won’t be the last. | 多他一个无所谓 | 
| [07:27] | That’s funny. Grandma out there seemed pretty certain | 有意思 祖母好像很肯定 | 
| [07:29] | he was no longer a gang member. | 他脱离帮派了 | 
| [07:31] | She’s wrong. | 那她错了 | 
| [07:32] | She seemed pretty sharp. | 她看起来可不糊涂 | 
| [07:34] | Maybe he got shot ’cause he was trying to leave the gang. | 可能他想脱离帮派 才遭到枪杀 | 
| [07:37] | That happens, doesn’t it? | 有这样的事 是不是 | 
| [07:38] | Whatever. Oakland’s got it. | 随便怎样 奥克兰那边会搞定 | 
| [07:43] | How much time is Oakland P.D. gonna spend on a gangbanger? | 奥克兰警方在帮派案上 会花多少时间 | 
| [07:46] | Not much. What’s your point? | 不多 你想说什么 | 
| [07:48] | Well, there must be someone that can tell us | 肯定有人能告诉我们 | 
| [07:49] | that he was or wasn’t a member of the gang. | 他到底是不是帮派成员 | 
| [07:52] | – I mean, just for kicks. – No. | -就当娱乐一下 -不行 | 
| [08:01] | Okay, then, uh, | 好吧 那么 | 
| [08:03] | just to… | 就当是 | 
| [08:04] | soothe your troubled conscience. | 安慰你不安的良心呗 | 
| [08:21] | – So the Mean Streets, huh? – Yep. | -这就是那条穷街陋巷吗 -是 | 
| [08:23] | Your old stomping ground. | 你曾经的领地 | 
| [08:25] | You could say that. | 随便你怎么说 | 
| [08:28] | Stole a car over there when I was 14. | 我14岁在那偷过一辆车 | 
| [08:30] | Yeah? | 真的 | 
| [08:32] | Crashed it over there. | 在那儿撞了 | 
| [08:37] | – Don’t wander. – No worries. | -别瞎跑 -别担心 | 
| [08:41] | We’re closed. | 我们打烊了 | 
| [08:44] | Jon Jon. | 乔·乔恩 | 
| [08:48] | Cho. | 周 | 
| [08:51] | Is that you for real? | 真的是你吗 | 
| [08:52] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [08:54] | Man, I heard you was a cop. | 伙计 听说你成条子了 | 
| [08:56] | I said, no way. | 我说 不可能 | 
| [08:59] | Dawg, this is Kimball Cho. | 小子 这是周金博 | 
| [09:01] | Yeah, I see him. | 嗯 看见了 | 
| [09:03] | He’s a playboy from way back. | 老早以前 他是个混混 | 
| [09:06] | Called him the “Ice man.” | 人送外号冰人 | 
| [09:08] | No. | 不是吧 | 
| [09:10] | Yeah, you wanted something done cold, you got Cho. | 没错 想清爽了事 就找小周 | 
| [09:13] | – Well, it’s still the same. – Who are you? | -现在也一样 -你是谁 | 
| [09:17] | Uh. Patrick Jane. | 派翠克·简 | 
| [09:20] | Nice to meet you. Great store. | 很高兴见到你 店很棒 | 
| [09:22] | Uh, some kind of drug dealership is it, yeah? | 毒品代理 是吗 | 
| [09:26] | Nah. | 不是 | 
| [09:27] | You know, I read somewhere that– | 我在哪儿看过这个说法 | 
| [09:29] | and this is very interesting, the average drug dealer | 很有意思 毒贩转行卖汉堡 | 
| [09:31] | would make a better wage serving burgers. | 往往赚得更多 | 
| [09:37] | Is that accurate, do you think? | 你觉得是这样吗 | 
| [09:39] | There’s chumps and there’s players in any game, bro. | 行行出状元嘛 老兄 | 
| [09:42] | I guess. | 我想也是 | 
| [09:48] | You hear about David Seung? | 听说孙大卫的事了吗 | 
| [09:50] | Oh. Yeah. | 听说了 | 
| [09:52] | – Any idea who killed him? – No. | -知道是谁杀的吗 -不知道 | 
| [09:57] | Was he rolling with you guys again? | 他是不是又跟你们混了 | 
| [09:58] | Is that what got him in trouble? | 因此才惹祸上身 | 
| [10:00] | Why would I tell you anything? | 我干吗要告诉你 | 
| [10:02] | I just want to confirm it’s a gang beef, | 我只想确认这是帮派争斗 | 
| [10:03] | and I’ll leave it alone. | 然后我就能撒手了 | 
| [10:05] | When David got out of prison, | 大卫出狱后 | 
| [10:07] | we asked him to put in some work, | 我们让他回来做事 | 
| [10:09] | get him back in the groove, you know? He said no. | 找找状态 但他拒绝了 | 
| [10:12] | He was quitting. He quit. | 他退出了 | 
| [10:14] | Then about a month ago, he calls and he’s all, | 大约一个月之前 他打给我 只是说 | 
| [10:17] | “I need to talk to K.S. direct,” | 我要直接和K.S谈 | 
| [10:19] | like he had some kind of deal. | 像是要做什么交易 | 
| [10:21] | So he’s working with K.S. and not the gang? | 他和K.S合作 不管我们这帮人 | 
| [10:24] | That’s wrong. | 这可不合规矩 | 
| [10:26] | That’s disrespect. | 太不敬了他 | 
| [10:27] | You’re in or you’re out. | 要么圈内 要么圈外 | 
| [10:30] | Ain’t no halfway. | 不存在骑墙派 | 
| [10:32] | Right, Ice Man? | 对吗 冰人 | 
| [10:35] | What kind of deal? | 什么交易 | 
| [10:36] | Don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [10:39] | I do know K.S. is seriously mad at you for what you did. | 但我清楚 你干了那事 K.S恨死了 | 
| [10:43] | Well, he should learn to let go. | 他该看淡点 | 
| [10:45] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的合作 | 
| [10:49] | Oh, Jon Jon, um, these numbers mean anything to you? | 乔·乔恩 这些号码你看得懂吗 | 
| [10:55] | No. | 不 | 
| [10:56] | You certain? | 你确定吗 | 
| [10:59] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [11:01] | You’re absolutely certain? | 确定一定以及肯定吗 | 
| [11:04] | What’s with this guy? | 这家伙秀什么逗 | 
| [11:05] | All right, we’re going. | 没什么 我们撤了 | 
| [11:08] | You know, your obsession with eating | 知道吗 你嗜食成瘾 | 
| [11:10] | is an infantile attempt | 其实是种本能反应 | 
| [11:12] | of coping with the persistent anxiety you feel. | 想对抗顽固的焦虑症 | 
| [11:14] | Now if I may recommend something? | 我可否给你个建议 | 
| [11:18] | A career change. It’ll be very good for you. | 换个工作吧 对你有好处 | 
| [11:25] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 别误会 | 
| [11:26] | But, uh, who came up with “Avon park playboys”? | 可阿文帮这名字 到底是谁想的 | 
| [11:29] | I mean, it’s not very tough. | 这名儿可不怎么拉风啊 | 
| [11:30] | Yeah, that’s funny. Let’s go back to Sacramento. | 是 好笑 回萨克拉门托吧 | 
| [11:33] | Ice Man–um, I know where it comes from, but I just… | 冰人 我知道为啥这么叫 可 | 
| [11:37] | Just tell me you didn’t come up with that, ’cause it’s, | 别告诉我这是你自己取的 因为 | 
| [11:39] | You can do better than the “Ice Man.” | 冰人这词儿 不符合你的水平嘛 | 
| [11:41] | Rigsby, what you got? | 瑞斯比 查到什么了 | 
| [11:42] | When David Seung got out of prison, he went to work | 孙大卫出狱后 找了份活 | 
| [11:44] | for a janitorial services company based in Oakland. | 干清洁工 公司总部在奥克兰 | 
| [11:48] | Rigsby found where David worked. | 瑞斯比找到大卫的工作地了 | 
| [11:49] | – Lisbon know he did that? – Got an address? | -里斯本知道这事吗 -有地址吗 | 
| [11:52] | I’m working on it. It’s just… | 正在查 那什么 | 
| [11:53] | Did you found David Seung was dating anyone? | 查了没 孙有没有女朋友 | 
| [11:55] | Gimme a hint on the coin trick. | 硬币那把戏 给点提示吧 | 
| [11:56] | – Occam’s razor. – What razor? | -奥卡姆剃刀原理 -奥什么刀 | 
| [11:59] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [12:01] | Let’s go pay a visit to David’s old boss. | 我们去会会大卫的老东家 | 
| [12:03] | What’s the point? He was a banger. | 有什么意义 他是个混混 | 
| [12:05] | – So he had it coming? – Yes. | -所以他活该倒霉 -是 | 
| [12:07] | Let’s go and see his boss, get a second opinion. | 见见他老板再说 别把话说死了 | 
| [12:11] | And who’s this “K.S.”, by the way? | 对了 这个K.S是谁 | 
| [12:13] | He’s a gang leader, bad guy. | 他是帮派头目 恶棍 | 
| [12:14] | What’d you do to make him mad? | 你怎么惹了他的 | 
| [12:15] | I shot him. | 我射伤了他 | 
| [12:19] | That’ll do it. | 那就难怪 | 
| [12:20] | Yeah, I saw David last night. | 是 我昨晚见到大卫了 | 
| [12:20] | 松溪股票公司 加州奥克兰市 | |
| [12:22] | I was dropping off payroll when he was starting his shift. | 我发工资单时他正好上班 | 
| [12:24] | Did David ever mention anything about the avon park playboys? | 大卫提过阿文帮的事吗 | 
| [12:27] | His P.O. got him the interview. | 人事专员面试他的 | 
| [12:28] | I knew about his past. | 我知道他的过去 | 
| [12:30] | Why’d you hire him? | 你为什么雇他 | 
| [12:31] | I don’t mind hiring ex-cons. | 我不介意雇佣有前科的人 | 
| [12:33] | They just need a second chance. | 他们需要重新做人的机会 | 
| [12:34] | When they get one, they appreciate it. | 一旦得到 他们会心存感激 | 
| [12:35] | They’re loyal. It keeps turnover down. | 他们很忠心 很少有人跳槽 | 
| [12:38] | Hey, you. Frank. | 喂 弗兰克 | 
| [12:39] | Can I help you with something, Mr. Reed? | 里德先生 有什么需要帮忙的吗 | 
| [12:41] | Yeah, do your job. | 是的 尽忠职守 | 
| [12:42] | The third floor men’s room’s a disaster. | 3楼的男厕一团糟 | 
| [12:44] | Whole floor’s starting to stink. | 整楼都开始发臭了 | 
| [12:46] | Middle management. | 中层管理 | 
| [12:49] | Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [12:53] | You catch more flies with honey– | 俗话说 和气生财 | 
| [12:55] | it’s a sound business principle, | 做生意嘛 话说得好听点总没错 | 
| [12:57] | Obviously, one you never learned. | 这话你显然不懂 | 
| [12:59] | Hence, uh, middle management. | 因此 只做得上中层管理 | 
| [13:06] | Have a nice day. | 祝你过的愉快 | 
| [13:07] | He’s gone. | 他滚蛋了 | 
| [13:09] | I started this business | 我做这一行 | 
| [13:10] | thinking it’d be nice not to have a boss. | 是觉得没老板 我就自在了 | 
| [13:13] | Truth is, I have dozens. | 结果成了万人踩 | 
| [13:14] | Do you know what these mean? | 你知道这些是什么吗 | 
| [13:19] | I have no idea. | 不知道 | 
| [13:22] | No idea at all? | 一点都不知道吗 | 
| [13:25] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [13:27] | I-I don’t know what else to tell you guys. | 我不知道还有什么能跟你们说的 | 
| [13:29] | – No need. – Thanks for your time. | -不用了 -谢谢你的配合 | 
| [13:31] | No problem. Good luck. | 不用谢 祝你们好运 | 
| [13:36] | Hey, guys. I got a call from Detective Florey | 大家好 我接到奥克兰凶杀组 | 
| [13:39] | with Oakland Homicide. | 弗洛里探员的电话 | 
| [13:40] | Did we decide to take over the David Seung case | 孙大卫的案子 你们都不和我说声 | 
| [13:42] | and nobody bothered to tell me? | 就决定接手了吗 | 
| [13:43] | Because she’s hearing from witnesses that you’ve talked to. | 她和你们的证人聊过才发现 | 
| [13:47] | Oh,we’re just pursuing a little independent investigation. | 我们只是做一些独立调查 | 
| [13:50] | – We don’t do those. – That’s my bad. | -我们不该做 -是我的错 | 
| [13:52] | I was checking to see if David was still with the playboys. | 我想确认下 大卫是否还在做混混 | 
| [13:54] | Ballistics connected the gun used to kill him | 弹道研究发现 杀他的那把枪 | 
| [13:56] | with another gang shooting a year ago. | 和一年前的另一起帮派凶杀有关 | 
| [13:58] | It was the playboys. | 就是黑帮干的 | 
| [14:01] | Great. | 明白 | 
| [14:07] | Maybe we should go see this K.S character, huh? | 也许我们该去见见K.S这个人物 | 
| [14:15] | Or not. | 还是不用了 | 
| [14:19] | So I told the professor that the evidentiary issues | 我就和教授说 | 
| [14:21] | were secondary to the procedural question, | 程序提问比举证环节更重要 | 
| [14:24] | and she looked at me and said, | 这时她看着我说 | 
| [14:26] | “Hey, your hair’s on fire.” | 看 受到启发了吧 | 
| [14:31] | Hello? | 你在听么 | 
| [14:33] | Sorry. I heard that. | 抱歉 我听见了 | 
| [14:35] | Hearing isn’t the same as listening. | 此听非彼听 | 
| [14:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [14:40] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 我很好 | 
| [14:43] | Kimball, you’re talking even less than you normally do. | 金博 你今天话比平时更少 | 
| [14:47] | What’s on your mind? | 有什么心事吗 | 
| [14:50] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [14:52] | Which means something, | 肯定有事 | 
| [14:53] | But you just don’t want to talk about it, right? | 你只是不想说而已吧 | 
| [14:57] | Right. | 是的 | 
| [14:59] | Well… | 其实 | 
| [15:01] | We don’t have to talk. | 也不是非谈不可 | 
| [15:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:11] | On the floor! On the floor! | 趴下 都趴下 | 
| [15:12] | – Hey, hey, hey! Take it easy! – Shut it! | -别乱来 -闭嘴 | 
| [15:15] | Hey! Get down! Face down! Oh! | 趴下 别抬头 | 
| [15:17] | – Hey, you stay away from her! – Stay out of playboy business! | -离她远点 -帮里的事你少管 | 
| [15:33] | She’s got some pretty bad bruising and lacerations, | 她身上的撕裂伤和挫伤不轻 | 
| [15:35] | But she’ll be okay. | 但是没有什么大碍 | 
| [15:38] | You’ll be fine. Just hang in there. | 你会好起来的 坚持住 | 
| [15:40] | It hurts to talk. | 说话时很痛 | 
| [15:43] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 | 
| [15:45] | Are you coming with me? | 你能来陪我么 | 
| [15:48] | I have some things to take care of first, okay? | 我有些事情要先处理 | 
| [15:49] | And then I’ll come see you. | 完事我就去陪你 | 
| [16:01] | We’re taking over this case. | 我们准备正式接管这起案子 | 
| [16:03] | We’ll liaise with the Oakland P.D, | 会和奥克兰警局合作 | 
| [16:04] | but we’re in charge. | 但总体由我们负责 | 
| [16:05] | I’ll look into suspects with the playboys. | 我去调查帮派那边的嫌疑犯 | 
| [16:07] | Rigsby and Van Pelt will go | 瑞斯比和范·佩尔特 | 
| [16:08] | and talk to the people at Seung’s work. | 会去找孙的同事谈话 | 
| [16:10] | He was shot two blocks away from work. | 案发地点离他单位只有两个街区 | 
| [16:12] | Maybe somebody saw something. Cho? | 可能会有同事目击 周 | 
| [16:16] | Cho? | 老周 | 
| [16:29] | Where we going? | 这是要去哪 | 
| [16:33] | Why did you shoot K.S? | 你当年为什么射伤K.S | 
| [16:34] | I mean, it’s a gang. | 就算是帮派 | 
| [16:36] | There’s gotta be some kind of rules against that sort of thing. | 也该有帮规吧 怎么能内斗 | 
| [16:39] | K.S wanted to do a home invasion. | K.S想入室抢劫 | 
| [16:42] | You go in, hold the family hostage | 就是闯进房间抓人质 | 
| [16:43] | and take all their cash. | 然后拿走家里所有的现金 | 
| [16:45] | I wouldn’t do it. | 我不愿干这勾当 | 
| [16:47] | K.S wanted me on the job. We argued. | 可K.S想拉我入伙 我们就吵了起来 | 
| [16:50] | He pulled his gun. I pulled mine faster, | 他掏出了枪 我比他动作快 | 
| [16:51] | tagged him in the shoulder. | 朝他肩膀就是一枪 | 
| [16:53] | That’s when I left the gang. Gave my gun to David. | 然后我就退出帮会 把枪给了大卫 | 
| [16:57] | A couple of days later he boosted a car. | 几天后他偷了一俩车 | 
| [17:00] | They pulled him over, found the gun on him. | 警察抓到了他 发现他身上有枪 | 
| [17:03] | With the possession charge, he got 15 years. | 起诉他非法持有枪械 判了15年 | 
| [17:05] | And you felt responsible because it was your gun. | 那是你的枪 你觉得很内疚 | 
| [17:07] | No, I thought he was stupid to have it on him. | 没有 他随身带枪也太蠢了 | 
| [17:09] | Never should have done that. | 怎么会这么蠢 | 
| [17:10] | And then you joined the army? | 然后你就参军了 | 
| [17:11] | About two weeks later. | 两周后 | 
| [17:13] | I wanted to get as far away as I could. | 我想尽可能远离这里 | 
| [17:14] | – Told myself I’d never go back. – Okay. | -下定决心 再不回头 -原来如此 | 
| [17:22] | Hey. How’s business? | 生意还好吗 | 
| [17:29] | Jon Jon’s gone. You want to talk, you go find him. | 乔·乔恩已经走了 要谈话别找我 | 
| [17:32] | Not looking for Jon Jon. Where’s K.S? | 我不是来找乔·乔恩的 K.S在哪 | 
| [17:34] | Where’s K.S? | K.S在哪 | 
| [17:35] | Uh, yeah, simple enough question, I thought. | 是啊 这问题简单吧 | 
| [17:39] | Wh–Were you serious? | 你是认真的吗 | 
| [17:40] | I need to talk to him. | 我得和他谈谈 | 
| [17:41] | – Where can I find him? – I don’t talk to cops. | -哪里能找到他 -我不跟条子谈话 | 
| [17:44] | I’m not a cop tonight. | 今晚我的身份不是警察 | 
| [17:45] | No badge. Now where is he? | 没带徽章 告诉我他在哪 | 
| [17:47] | I’m not leaving until I get an answer from you. | 你不说 我就不走 | 
| [17:51] | Aah! Now I’m gonna ask you one more time where K.S is. | 我再问一次 K.S在哪 | 
| [17:53] | You don’t tell me, I’m gonna break your arm. | 你不说 我就把你手扭断 | 
| [17:55] | – You understand me? – Screw you, man. | -明白吗 -去你的 | 
| [17:56] | Let’s just reconsider… | 我们再想想办法 | 
| [17:57] | Shut up! Where’s K.S? | 闭嘴 K.S在哪 | 
| [17:59] | I can do this all day. Where’s K.S?! | 我就这么跟你耗 K.S在哪 | 
| [18:00] | Okay. Okay, man. You’re gonna break my arm. All right. | 好 我说 我手要断了 我说 | 
| [18:08] | Have either of you heard from Jane or Cho? | 你们谁知道简和周去哪了吗 | 
| [18:09] | I can’t get them on the phone, | 电话都打不通 | 
| [18:11] | and they won’t return my messages. | 短信也不回 | 
| [18:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [18:12] | Cho hasn’t been to the hospital. I checked. | 我查过了 周没去医院 | 
| [18:14] | – Damn. – Boss, I went over the list of | -该死 -头 我查了一下 | 
| [18:17] | people working with David Seung the night he was killed. | 案发当晚和孙一起上班的同事名单 | 
| [18:19] | Four of them are working at the same job site today– | 其中四个人今天会去上班 | 
| [18:21] | a financial firm called Cedar Creek Equities. | 是个财务公司 叫松溪证券 | 
| [18:24] | That’s the place where Jane and Cho went to, right? | 简和周去那了 是吗 | 
| [18:26] | – Yeah. – Go and talk to who ever’s in charge. | -是的 -去找他们的负责人谈谈 | 
| [18:28] | Set up interviews with anyone who worked with David Deung. | 安排孙大卫的同事单个面谈 | 
| [18:31] | And if you hear from either of them, call me. | 简或周有消息 立马打给我 | 
| [18:34] | Cedar Creek Equities | 松溪证券 | 
| [18:37] | – What did he call it? – Occam’s Razor. | -他怎么说的 -奥卡姆剃刀原理 | 
| [18:40] | What is it? | 那是什么 | 
| [18:40] | I have to look it up. It’s some logic thing. | 我得查查 应该是逻辑定律之类的 | 
| [18:42] | Basically it says you should avoid complexity | 大意就是 解决问题时 | 
| [18:43] | when solving problems. | 不应想得太复杂 | 
| [18:45] | What does that have to do with flipping heads 20 times? | 那和连抛20次人头有什么关系 | 
| [18:47] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 | 
| [18:49] | Hi. I’m Agent Van Pelt. | 你好 我是范·佩尔特探员 | 
| [18:51] | This is Agent Rigsby. | 他是瑞斯比探员 | 
| [18:52] | – We’re from CBI. – What, did something happen? | -我们是加调局的 -出事了吗 | 
| [18:56] | No. But we need to speak | 不是 我们只是来 | 
| [18:58] | with the director of operations, Adam Reed. | 找你们营运总监亚当·里德谈谈 | 
| [19:01] | Is he in? | 他在办公室吗 | 
| [19:02] | Not right now. Um, would you like to leave a message? | 不在 你们可以留言给他 | 
| [19:04] | We need to talk to him as soon as possible. | 我们要尽快和他谈 | 
| [19:06] | Is he in the building? | 他在这楼里吗 | 
| [19:10] | Sure. Um, but he could be anywhere, | 在 可不确定他在哪里 | 
| [19:10] | and I don’t know when he’ll be back. | 也不知道他何时回来 | 
| [19:12] | Then maybe you could call him and ask him to come back? | 你能打个电话叫他回来吗 | 
| [19:15] | Right. I guess I could do that. | 好吧 我试试 | 
| [19:19] | – Bad cold? – Oh, it’s allergies. | -感冒了 -过敏而已 | 
| [19:23] | I, you know, they drive me crazy. | 这工作真让我抓狂 | 
| [19:33] | That’s K.S.’s house? | 那就是K.S的住处吗 | 
| [19:34] | I’m going in. You stay here. Don’t move. | 我进去看看 你乖乖呆在车里 | 
| [19:37] | I’m not going anywhere. | 嗯 我在车里等你 | 
| [19:52] | We’re looking into the murder of | 我们正在调查一宗谋杀案 | 
| [19:53] | one of your employees, | 死者是你的员工 | 
| [19:54] | – David Seung. – Yeah. That was shocking. | -他叫孙大卫 -是的 真没想到 | 
| [19:58] | I saw him around the office occasionally, | 我们偶尔会在楼里碰面 | 
| [20:01] | and we didn’t have any real interaction. | 彼此之间没什么交集 | 
| [20:04] | I don’t, uh, hang out in the men’s room | 我不会没事跑去洗手间 | 
| [20:07] | checking out the paper products, so… | 查查厕纸有没有少 | 
| [20:30] | You ever see any arguments between seung and coworkers? | 有没有见过他和同事产生争执 | 
| [20:32] | Not with staff. | 和同事之间没有 | 
| [20:34] | Cleaning crew? I don’t know. | 但和保洁人员我就不确定了 | 
| [20:35] | You’d have to ask them. | 你们得去问问他们 | 
| [20:36] | And where could we find them? | 他们在哪儿 | 
| [20:38] | Downstairs. | 楼下 | 
| [20:39] | But, uh, my girl Crystal can help you out with that one. | 我的助理克里斯托可以带你过去 | 
| [20:42] | Crystal! | 克里斯托 | 
| [20:47] | Yes, Mr. Reed? | 什么事 里德先生 | 
| [20:48] | Yeah, could you please take these agents downstairs | 麻烦你给探员带路 | 
| [20:51] | And let ’em talk to all the janitors? | 他们要和楼下的保洁人员聊聊 | 
| [20:54] | – Sure. – And on your way back up, | -好的 -回来的时候 | 
| [20:55] | – Could you please get me a decent cup of coffee? – Yes, sir. | -帮我泡杯上好的咖啡 -好的 | 
| [20:59] | Thank you. Thanks for your time. | 谢谢 打扰了 | 
| [21:01] | – You bet. – Thanks. | -不客气 -谢谢 | 
| [21:20] | – What are you doing? – Hey, you gonna shoot that? | -你在干吗 -你要打那个吗 | 
| [21:22] | Nobody move. Hands where I can see them. | 都不要动 把手举起来 | 
| [21:29] | Cho. | 周 | 
| [21:31] | K.S K.S. | |
| [21:33] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 | 
| [21:34] | What are you doing here, man? | 你来这做什么 兄弟 | 
| [21:36] | We need to talk. | 我俩得谈谈 | 
| [21:37] | Got nothing to say to you. | 我们之间无话可说 | 
| [21:38] | I’m not asking you. In there. Move. | 这由不得你 过来 快点 | 
| [21:42] | Move. | 快过来 | 
| [21:48] | Go on. | 走 | 
| [21:50] | Go on. | 快走 | 
| [21:55] | I’ll shoot anyone who comes through that door. | 别跟过来 不然我就开枪 | 
| [21:59] | What is this? | 你搞什么 | 
| [22:02] | – Did you kill David Seung? – Who? | -是不是你杀了孙大卫 -你说谁 | 
| [22:10] | Good to see you, too, bro. Haven’t changed much. | 你还是老样子 本性难移啊 | 
| [22:15] | Someone came to my house, hurt my girlfriend, | 有人闯入我家 袭击了我女朋友 | 
| [22:18] | told me to stay out of playboy business. | 警告我不要多管闲事 | 
| [22:20] | That’s good advice. | 说得有理 | 
| [22:21] | You still mad I shot you, huh? | 你还记恨我对你开枪吗 | 
| [22:23] | Not mad. | 没那回事 | 
| [22:26] | Determined. | 我很肯定 | 
| [22:27] | I’ll shoot you again if you want. | 你要是找死 我还是会开枪的 | 
| [22:28] | Just keep talking without telling me what I want to know. | 少说好听的 | 
| [22:31] | You’re not going to shoot me. | 你不会开枪的 | 
| [22:34] | Try me. | 别考验我的耐心 | 
| [22:36] | You’re a cop. | 你是条子 | 
| [22:38] | You’ll do what the man says. | 你可不能乱来 | 
| [22:39] | I’ll do what needs to be done. You know that. | 我会做该做的事 你很清楚 | 
| [22:47] | I didn’t put the beat down on your girlfriend. | 我没找人袭击你的女朋友 | 
| [22:50] | I didn’t kill David. Okay? | 我也没杀大卫 | 
| [22:54] | David came to me a month ago, | 一个月之前大卫来找过我 | 
| [22:56] | wanted to buy some coke, 5 large. | 想买五千块的可卡因 | 
| [22:59] | I hooked him up. That’s all I did with him. | 我帮他联系 就这么多了 | 
| [23:01] | What were you arguing about? | 你们为什么争吵 | 
| [23:02] | That much weight wasn’t just for him. | 他买这么多不只是自己要 | 
| [23:05] | I figured he was selling. | 他还卖给别人 | 
| [23:07] | You told him to cut you in. | 你就说你也要入伙 | 
| [23:08] | Yeah. But he wasn’t down for that, | 当然 可他不同意 | 
| [23:10] | said it was a onetime thing and no more. | 说这只是一单生意 没有下次了 | 
| [23:12] | You’re lying. I’m taking you in. | 你撒谎 你被逮捕了 | 
| [23:16] | Get up. | 起来 | 
| [23:18] | Not going to a good place, Cho. | 我哪也不去 周 | 
| [23:20] | Shut up. Get the door. | 闭嘴 把门打开 | 
| [23:27] | Move. | 走 | 
| [23:36] | You must be K.S. | 你应该是K.S.了 | 
| [23:40] | Very nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 | 
| [23:48] | Let him go. | 放开他 | 
| [23:49] | Put your gun down, and I’ll let him go. | 把枪放下 我再放开 | 
| [23:51] | No way. You. | 不行 你先 | 
| [23:54] | What’s it gonna be, Cho? | 接下来要怎么样 周 | 
| [23:56] | It’s on you. | 你看着办吧 | 
| [24:01] | Well, let’s just take a breath, | 别弄的这么紧张 放松下 | 
| [24:04] | think about what we want. | 好好想想 | 
| [24:07] | – You don’t really want to shoot me. – No? | -你不会对我开枪 -不会吗 | 
| [24:11] | No. My friend and I are cops. | 不会 我们俩都是警察 | 
| [24:13] | No matter how crazy and tough you are, | 无论你们的势力有多大 | 
| [24:15] | everyone knows what happens when you kill a cop. | 杀死警察的下场你很清楚 | 
| [24:19] | If you’re lucky, you spend the rest of your life in prison. | 幸运的话 你会在监狱里度过余生 | 
| [24:22] | If you’re lucky. | 这还算走运的 | 
| [24:25] | Cho. | 周 | 
| [24:29] | You don’t want to shoot K.S. | 你也不会对K.S开枪 | 
| [24:32] | You do, you’ll never find out if he killed David. | 否则就无法得知他是否杀死了大卫 | 
| [24:34] | You’ll destroy your career at CBI. | 你在加调局的工作也毁于一旦 | 
| [24:38] | So let’s just embrace this moment | 我们还是冷静下来 | 
| [24:41] | and think… | 仔细想想… | 
| [24:44] | About what we want… | 我们的真正目是什么 | 
| [24:47] | and just relax. | 放松 | 
| [24:55] | Just… | 慢慢地 | 
| [24:58] | Loosen up and relax. | 放下枪 放轻松 | 
| [25:03] | Oh, yeah. That feels so much better. | 这下感觉好多了 | 
| [25:08] | Get out. | 出去 | 
| [25:10] | Now. | 快点 | 
| [25:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [25:18] | Uh, actually, I– whoa. | 其实 我 | 
| [25:23] | It’s okay. Just… | 别紧张 | 
| [25:26] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 | 
| [25:28] | Just a plastic bag. | 只是个塑料袋 | 
| [25:31] | Nothing to it. | 仅此而已 | 
| [25:33] | These numbers– they mean anything to you? | 这些数字 你们能看懂吗 | 
| [25:40] | You are one strange freak, man. | 你有病吧 哥们 | 
| [25:45] | Okay. Well, I’ll take that as a no. | 那就是看不懂了 | 
| [25:51] | We should arrest k.S. And bring him in. | 我们应该逮捕K.S 审讯他 | 
| [25:52] | There’s plenty to hold him on. | 证据已经足够充分 | 
| [25:54] | Ah, he’d come in surrounded by lawyers. | 他会带一大群律师前呼后拥 | 
| [25:56] | It’s not his first time in an interrogation room. | 他又不是头一次进审讯室 | 
| [25:58] | – Besides, I think he’s clean for this. – Clean? How? | -不过此事与他无关 -怎么会无关 | 
| [26:01] | Well, he told you that he sold the drugs to David. | 他卖毒品给大卫 | 
| [26:03] | Wh-why would he do that? Why would he kill him? | 那又为什么要杀他 | 
| [26:06] | – What’s the motive? – Hey. Wow, that looks good. | -动机呢 -看起来挺好吃的 | 
| [26:08] | Lighter than air. | 没有动机 | 
| [26:10] | – Why’d you call him? – Oh, um, you’re an unreliable partner. | -叫他来干嘛 -跟你搭档不太可靠 | 
| [26:15] | I nearly got shot. | 我差点被打死 | 
| [26:16] | Look, if David was selling, he was using. If he was using, | 大卫既然贩毒就会吸毒 如果他吸毒 | 
| [26:19] | he could have screwed up with k.S. | 就会跟K.S发生过节 | 
| [26:20] | – A thousand ways. – Seung wasn’t using. | -可能性很大 -孙不吸毒 | 
| [26:21] | His tox screen came back clean. Just got the report. No drugs. | 毒化检验报告出来了 他没有吸毒 | 
| [26:26] | – See? – Well, then k.S. Killed him for another reason. | -听见了吧 -那K.S杀他另有原因 | 
| [26:29] | Too complicated. | 你把事情复杂化了 | 
| [26:31] | Occam’s razor says | 奥卡姆剃刀理论 | 
| [26:33] | The simplest solution to a problem | 正确的解决办法 | 
| [26:35] | – is usually the correct one. Right? – Right. | -往往最简单 对吧 -对 | 
| [26:37] | Right. So if I flip a coin, | 正如我抛掷硬币 | 
| [26:40] | and I get heads 20 times in a row, | 连续掷出20次人头朝上 | 
| [26:42] | Yes, I could have rigged the coin. | 我当然可以在硬币上动手脚 | 
| [26:44] | But if the simple answer is the right one… | 但正确答案很简单 | 
| [26:48] | Two coins. | 我用了两枚硬币 | 
| [26:49] | A 2-headed version to flip… | 两面都是人头的用来抛掷 | 
| [26:54] | And a real coin to show you, my friend. | 真的那枚拿给你看 伙计 | 
| [26:58] | – I knew it. – What’s that got to do with David? | -我就知道 -这跟大卫有什么关系 | 
| [27:02] | David bought $5,000 worth of cocaine. | 大卫买了价值5千美元的可卡因 | 
| [27:04] | He didn’t sell and he wasn’t using. Think simple. | 既没有卖也没有吸 想简单点 | 
| [27:06] | Who got the drugs? | 毒品去哪儿了 | 
| [27:41] | Hi, Crystal. | 克里斯托 | 
| [27:43] | What you got there? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [27:47] | Where did you get the drugs? | 毒品是从哪来的 | 
| [27:49] | Crystal, this is a homicide investigation. | 克里斯托 我们是在调查谋杀案 | 
| [27:52] | Give us a name. | 说出那人的名字 | 
| [27:54] | Was it David Seung? | 是不是孙大卫 | 
| [27:58] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [28:00] | Yes, it was David Seung. | 就是孙大卫 | 
| [28:02] | He gave me the drugs. | 毒品是他给我的 | 
| [28:04] | No. No, you jumped at that a little too eagerly. | 不 你急于略过重要的部分 | 
| [28:06] | It’s not a good idea to lie to us, Crystal. | 对我们撒谎可不明智 克里斯托 | 
| [28:13] | I can’t tell. | 我不敢说 | 
| [28:17] | He’ll hurt me. | 他会伤害我 | 
| [28:19] | Okay. | 那么 | 
| [28:20] | Has he hurt you before now? | 他之前伤害过你吗 | 
| [28:24] | How? | 说说具体情况 | 
| [28:29] | He likes to get high | 他为了追求刺激 | 
| [28:32] | and beat me and then have sex. | 会揍我一顿再上我 | 
| [28:37] | Crystal, that’s sexual assault. | 克里斯托 这是性虐待 | 
| [28:39] | He somebody you work with? | 他是不是你的同事 | 
| [28:42] | Crystal, if you tell us his name, he won’t hurt you again. | 克里斯托 供出他来 他就无法再伤害你 | 
| [28:53] | Adam Reed. | 亚当·里德 | 
| [28:58] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [28:59] | And did Adam get the drugs from David Seung? | 亚当是从孙大卫那里得到毒品的吗 | 
| [29:04] | Yeah. Yes. | 是的 | 
| [29:06] | How? | 具体点 | 
| [29:08] | Adam caught David stealing a laptop, | 大卫偷亚当的笔记本电脑时被抓了现行 | 
| [29:11] | and he knew that David had gang connections, | 他知道大卫跟黑帮有来往 | 
| [29:15] | so he figured he would know | 所以他认为大卫 | 
| [29:17] | people who had access to good coke. | 知道从哪儿能弄到白粉 | 
| [29:19] | Adam told David he would turn him in | 亚当威胁大卫 如果不提供毒品 | 
| [29:22] | unless he got us the drugs. | 就送他去蹲班房 | 
| [29:25] | Adam Reed blackmailed David into giving him the drugs? | 亚当·里德勒索大卫索要毒品 | 
| [29:29] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [29:35] | Thank you, Crystal. | 谢谢 克里斯托 | 
| [29:38] | That was lovely. Thank you, Crystal. | 很好 谢谢 克里斯托 | 
| [29:41] | Do you know what these mean? | 你知道这些数字的意思吗 | 
| [29:46] | I–where did– how’d you get those? | 我… 你从哪里弄来的 | 
| [30:12] | One for me. One for you. | 你一份 我一份 | 
| [30:16] | Two for me… | 我两份 | 
| [30:23] | Lady, if you don’t want to go to jail, leave now. | 女士 不想进监狱的话就立刻离开 | 
| [30:30] | What’s going on, fellas? | 怎么了 伙计们 | 
| [30:31] | What the hell is this? ’cause first of all, that’s not mine. | 搞什么 先申明 这不是我的 | 
| [30:34] | She brought that in here. It has nothing to do with me. | 是她带来的 跟我毫无关系 | 
| [30:36] | Let me see your hands. Come on. Let’s go. | 双手背在身后 老实点 | 
| [30:42] | I don’t care about that. Sit down. | 我才不管那玩意是谁的 坐下 | 
| [30:44] | Oh, you’re a true renaissance man, aren’t you? | 你真是多才多艺啊 | 
| [30:47] | Businessman, drug dealer, | 商人 毒贩 | 
| [30:48] | Blackmailer, sex abuser. | 敲诈勒索 还性虐待 | 
| [30:50] | You talkin’ to Crystal? | 你们找克里斯托问话了吗 | 
| [30:52] | The crazy cokehead? | 她嗑药磕坏脑子 | 
| [30:55] | You can’t believe a word she says. | 她的话你们可别信 | 
| [30:58] | Don’t mess with us. | 别耍滑头 | 
| [31:00] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [31:02] | Then there’s the shooting of David Seung. | 孙大卫被射杀 | 
| [31:04] | – I had nothing to do with that. – We think you did. | -这和我没关系 -我们认为有关系 | 
| [31:07] | You know what these are? ’cause I do. | 知道这是什么吗 我来告诉你 | 
| [31:09] | These are passwords to financial accounts | 公司有一批最富有的客户 | 
| [31:12] | of some of the firm’s wealthiest clients. | 这是他们帐户的密码 | 
| [31:15] | David Seung was stealing these when he was killed. | 孙大卫被杀时 就是在偷这个 | 
| [31:20] | The drug buy– that was just a warm-up. | 贩毒嘛 只是热身而已 | 
| [31:22] | This is what you really wanted him to do, wasn’t it? | 你真正让他偷的 是这个 对吧 | 
| [31:24] | You wanted him to steal these account numbers | 你让他偷出账户密码 | 
| [31:26] | so that you could sell them. | 准备拿去卖 | 
| [31:28] | But something went wrong, and you shot him, didn’t you? | 但出了岔子 你就把他杀了 没错吧 | 
| [31:30] | You people are insane. I had nothing to do with that! | 你们都疯了 这跟我一点关系都没有 | 
| [31:32] | You did. Then you broke into my house | 当然有 后来你还冲进我家 | 
| [31:35] | and you beat on my girlfriend and | 打了我女友 | 
| [31:36] | threw the blame on K.S. and the playboys, right? | 然后嫁祸给K.S和那帮混混 是不是 | 
| [31:38] | No. I didn’t–ow! | 不 我没有 | 
| [31:48] | – Where’s the gun, Adam? – What gun? | -那把枪呢 亚当 -什么枪 | 
| [31:52] | The gun you used to kill David. | 你杀大卫的那把枪 | 
| [31:54] | That’s crazy. Man, I want my lawyer right now. | 太荒唐了 我要找律师 现在就要 | 
| [31:57] | Hey, Cho, you gotta take it down a notch. | 老周 别这么激动 | 
| [31:59] | We can take him back to the office, okay? | 把他带回局里就行 | 
| [32:03] | We need him to confess. He has to tell us where the gun is. | 必须让他认罪 得问出枪在哪里 | 
| [32:06] | If we don’t have the gun, he’s gonna walk. | 找不到枪 就留不住他 | 
| [32:07] | – We’ll get there. – Cho, it’ll be fine. | -肯定能找到 -老周 会找到的 | 
| [32:09] | Now you got cuts and bruises on your knuckles. | 你指节上有擦伤和淤青 | 
| [32:11] | You get those when you hit somebody. | 这是你打人时留下的 | 
| [32:13] | You went to my girlfriend’s apartment. | 你去我女友家 | 
| [32:15] | You punched her in the face until she bled. | 把她打得满脸是血 | 
| [32:17] | And you killed my friend David. | 还杀了我朋友大卫 | 
| [32:19] | – Admit it. – That’s from something else. | -承认吧你 -这伤不是这么弄的 | 
| [32:21] | – Admit it! – I did! I-I bought drugs from David Seung. | -快承认 -我承认 我跟大卫买了毒品 | 
| [32:25] | I-I admit that. | 这件事我承认 | 
| [32:27] | So? The rest of this, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 就这样 其他的我完全不知道 | 
| [32:30] | Last chance. | 最后问你一次 | 
| [32:32] | You killed David and you hid the gun. Where? | 你杀了大卫 藏了枪 枪在哪 | 
| [32:35] | – I don’t know. – Too bad. | -我不知道啊 -真遗憾 | 
| [32:55] | Where are we going? Where are we gonna go? | 这是要去哪 我们这是去哪 | 
| [32:55] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [32:56] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 | 
| [32:59] | Cho! Open up! Cho! Open up! Cho! | 老周 开门啊 老周 开门 | 
| [33:02] | Cho, come on! Cho! | 老周 别这样 老周 | 
| [33:06] | Come on, man. Open the door! | 哥们 开门呐 | 
| [33:10] | Hello?! | 喂 | 
| [33:13] | Hey! Open the door! Cho! | 把门开开 老周 | 
| [33:16] | Hey! Hey! Somebody! | 喂 喂 来人哪 | 
| [33:19] | – Cho! – Open up. | -老周 -帮忙开个门 | 
| [33:23] | Come on. Open it up! | 拜托 把这门开开 | 
| [33:26] | Hi. Thank you. | 太感谢了 | 
| [33:27] | Do you know which way they went? | 看见他们往哪边走了吗 | 
| [33:29] | – They went that way. – Left or right? | -那边 -左拐还是右拐 | 
| [33:31] | – Left. Yeah, that way. – Thank you! | -左拐 对 就那 -谢谢 | 
| [33:38] | – You should use this as a learning experience. – What? | -以后学乖点 知道吗 -什么啊 | 
| [33:47] | No. Please don’t. Please! | 别这样 求你了 不要啊 | 
| [33:52] | Cho! | 老周 | 
| [34:02] | Hey! Come on! | 快 快过来 | 
| [34:03] | Quick! Key! You got a key? | 快点 钥匙 有钥匙吗 | 
| [34:07] | Quick. | 快点 | 
| [34:13] | Oh, crap! | 糟糕 | 
| [34:15] | Oh, hell. Cho! | 惨了 老周啊 | 
| [34:17] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 | 
| [34:18] | Yes. He wouldn’t talk. | 死了 他不肯招 | 
| [34:20] | Oh, no. This is not good, Cho. | 噢不 这可不妙 老周 | 
| [34:22] | – You’re out of control. – He made me mad. | -你失控了 -那也是被他逼的 | 
| [34:26] | And you–you stay right where you are. | 你 你别动 | 
| [34:27] | Rigsby, put the body in the car. | 瑞斯比 把他搬到车里去 | 
| [34:30] | – Rigsby, put the body in the car! – Right. Yeah. Fine. | -瑞斯比 搬车里去 -好 没 没问题 | 
| [34:33] | I–listen. | 我 听我说 | 
| [34:35] | I won’t tell anybody about this. | 这事我绝不告诉别人 | 
| [34:37] | Be quiet! I’m thinking! Oh, | 闭嘴 我烦着呢 | 
| [34:38] | What’s to think about? He didn’t confess. | 烦什么 他没招啊 | 
| [34:40] | – If he was guilty, he would have talked. – Yes. | -要真是他干的 他能不招吗 -是 | 
| [34:44] | What do you think, Frank? | 你说呢 弗兰克 | 
| [34:50] | I don’t–I don’t know anything about it. | 我 我什么都不知道啊 | 
| [34:54] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [34:56] | Well, that’s odd, | 那就奇怪了 | 
| [34:58] | ’cause… I think you lied about knowing these numbers. | 可你没说实话啊 你知道这些帐号的 | 
| [35:02] | No, you’re–you’re wrong. | 不 你猜错了 | 
| [35:04] | All those days cleaning the bathroom, picking up the trash… | 整天扫厕所 倒垃圾 | 
| [35:07] | It must feel pretty good getting rich off their accounts. | 要能靠这些账户发笔财 肯定挺爽的 | 
| [35:10] | I didn’t do that. | 不是我干的 | 
| [35:11] | What’s with the gloves, Frank? | 你戴手套干什么 弗兰克 | 
| [35:15] | They’re work gloves. | 我戴手套做事啊 | 
| [35:18] | You’re not working now. Take them off. Go on. | 现在不是你上班 把手套脱了 快点 | 
| [35:21] | Is there some reason you won’t take them off? | 不肯脱吗 有什么难言之隐吗 | 
| [35:23] | – No. – Maybe you got some cuts and bruises on them. | -没有 -手上有伤是吗 | 
| [35:25] | S-slow down. This doesn’t have to end the same way. | 别激动 刚那事没必要重演 | 
| [35:27] | Frank, just tell us. Tell us the truth. | 弗兰克 就招了吧 说实话 | 
| [35:31] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [35:35] | You shot David Seung. | 孙大卫是你杀的 | 
| [35:37] | – No, I didn’t! – You said you were dropping off the payroll | -我没有 -你说他被杀的那晚 | 
| [35:40] | the night that he was killed. You lied to us. | 你在送工资单 你说谎了 | 
| [35:42] | You saw what happened to him. | 你看见那个人的下场了 | 
| [35:44] | – I am trying to help you here. – Show me your hands. | -我是想帮你 -给我看你的手 | 
| [35:47] | – No. – So Jane’s right. It was you. | -不 -这么说简说对了 凶手是你 | 
| [35:51] | – No! – Oh, Frank. | -不是我 -弗兰克 | 
| [35:53] | don’t make me kill you, too. Now you tell me the truth. | 别逼我也对你下杀手 告诉我真相 | 
| [35:55] | You tell me the truth, and I won’t hurt you. | 告诉我真相 我不会伤害你 | 
| [35:58] | – I-I-I-I’m not… – You. | -我 我没有 -你 | 
| [36:00] | Stop! Aah! Stop! I confess! I killed David! | 别开枪 我认罪 是我杀了大卫 | 
| [36:04] | Don’t let him shoot me! Please. Please. | 别让他开枪 拜托 求你了 | 
| [36:06] | – Tell the truth. – He’ll deny it later. | -说实话 -他会出尔反尔的 | 
| [36:07] | No! No! I-I-I-I broke into your girlfriend’s apartment! | 别开枪 是我闯进了你女朋友的公寓 | 
| [36:10] | I cuffed you! I made you watch! | 是我把你手铐住让你眼睁睁看着她被打 | 
| [36:14] | Look. See? | 看 | 
| [36:17] | See my hands? | 看见这些伤口了吗 | 
| [36:19] | Where’s the gun? | 枪在哪 | 
| [36:20] | In the storm drain out front. | 在门外的排水管里 | 
| [36:22] | It’s okay. I believe him. I believe him. | 没事了 我相信他 | 
| [36:26] | Rigsby. | 瑞斯比 | 
| [36:35] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [36:38] | – You–you killed him. – Ah, nope. | -你不是杀了他了吗 -没有啊 | 
| [36:53] | Cho, he’s confessed. You won. | 周 他认罪了 你赢了 | 
| [36:54] | You won. You don’t have to hurt him. | 你赢了 没必要伤害他 | 
| [36:56] | You don’t have to hurt him. | 放他一马吧 | 
| [37:00] | You’re right. | 没错 | 
| [37:01] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [37:20] | We found the gun. Ballistics are a match. | 我们找到枪了 弹道吻合 | 
| [37:22] | You didn’t hire David to give him a second chance. | 你雇用大卫不是为了让他重新做人 | 
| [37:24] | You hired him to steal for you. | 你雇他是为了让他给你偷东西 | 
| [37:26] | He was lifting laptops and data. | 他帮你偷了手提电脑和数据资料 | 
| [37:29] | All you had to do was threaten to violate his parole. | 你只要威胁说妨碍他假释就行 | 
| [37:32] | Why kill him? He was stealing for you. | 为什么杀他 他已经对你言听计从 | 
| [37:35] | He said he was gonna quit. | 他说他不干了 | 
| [37:38] | He didn’t want any of it. | 他什么好处都不要 | 
| [37:41] | Said he just wanted to live his life. | 他说他只想过自己的生活 | 
| [37:44] | I thought he was gonna tell the cops. | 我以为他会去报警 | 
| [37:58] | The other gunman that was with you when you broke in on me– | 那天和你一起闯进来的那个枪手 | 
| [38:00] | Who is he? | 他是谁 | 
| [38:03] | Tony Wade. | 托尼·韦德 | 
| [38:06] | He works for me. | 他给我干活的 | 
| [38:12] | We’re done here. | 我们问完了 | 
| [38:15] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [38:16] | Come on. Frank. | 走吧 弗兰克 | 
| [38:37] | Mr. Reed, I apologize for accusing you | 里德先生 对于我之前控告你的一些 | 
| [38:38] | of several crimes I knew you had not committed. | 莫须有的罪名 我很抱歉 | 
| [38:40] | And for assaulting you repeatedly. | 还有对你进行数次人身攻击 | 
| [38:44] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 | 
| [38:46] | Yes, that’s it. | 对 就这样 | 
| [38:48] | I thought that was very good. | 我觉得很好啊 | 
| [38:51] | It’s incredible. | 真不可思议 | 
| [38:52] | Absolutely incredible. | 简直难以置信 | 
| [38:55] | This case won’t last 30 seconds in a court. | 这个案子孰赢孰败根本毫无悬念 | 
| [38:57] | The lawsuits, however, will last for a very long time. | 你们等着吃官司吧 | 
| [39:00] | Come on, Adam. Let’s get out of here. | 走吧 亚当 我们出去 | 
| [39:03] | Agent Cho, | 周探员 | 
| [39:05] | You’ve made my client a rich man. | 你倒是让我的当事人大赚了一笔 | 
| [39:09] | One more thing. | 还有件事 | 
| [39:11] | What’s that? | 什么事 | 
| [39:13] | We have testimony from Crystal Hargrave | 我们有克里斯·哈格雷的证词 | 
| [39:15] | that will lead to Mr. Reed being charged with several felonies. | 那会导致里德先生被判数罪 | 
| [39:18] | They include narcotics trafficking, | 包括贩毒 | 
| [39:20] | Extortion, sexual harassment– | 敲诈 性骚扰 | 
| [39:22] | Never be admitted. Fruit of the poisonous tree. | 这些他都没有认罪 这是毒树之果 | 
| [39:26] | Not even from the same forest. | 这可差远了 | 
| [39:29] | Our D.A. is willing to talk a deal with Mr. Reed | 为了改善双方关系 | 
| [39:32] | in the interest of mending fences, | 我们的地检官想和里德先生私下和解 | 
| [39:33] | If he’s interested in mending fences with us. | 不知他是否有兴趣 | 
| [39:47] | – We’ll speak to the D.A. – Good. | -我们会和地检官谈的 -很好 | 
| [40:35] | Mrs. Seung. | 孙太太 | 
| [40:39] | May I come in? | 我能进去吗 | 
| [40:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [40:59] | When I heard David had been killed, | 当我听到大卫的死讯时 | 
| [41:03] | I assumed it was because of the mistakes he made, | 我以为是他自作自受 | 
| [41:07] | Because he hadn’t changed his ways. | 因为他执迷不悟 | 
| [41:10] | Yes? | 但是呢 | 
| [41:13] | I was wrong. | 我错了 | 
| [41:18] | You were right. | 你说的对 | 
| [41:22] | David had changed. | 大卫变了 | 
| [41:28] | David called me… | 大卫给我打过电话 | 
| [41:32] | to ask for my help. | 想让我帮他 | 
| [41:36] | But I never called him back. | 可我没有回他电话 | 
| [41:45] | When I learned he’d been killed, | 当我知道他已经被杀的时候 | 
| [41:50] | I didn’t want to admit | 我不想承认 | 
| [41:52] | that maybe he’d turned his life around, | 也许他的确改过自新了 | 
| [41:56] | cause that would mean admitting that I let him down. | 因为那意味着要承认 失信于人的是我 |