时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 奏迪克生化研究所 加州洛科拉多 | |
[01:30] | I daresay you’ve inspected more modern facilities | 我想你这一行视察过很多 |
[01:33] | in your travels, but, uh– | 高科技机构 但… |
[01:35] | Griffin. Don’t come in here. | 格里芬 不要进来 |
[01:38] | Dr. Seberg, what’s wrong? | 茜宝博士 出了什么事 |
[01:45] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[02:08] | – Cheer up. – Why? | -高兴点嘛 -此话怎讲 |
[02:11] | Uh, ’cause it’s better to be happy than sad. | 心情愉快总比闷闷不乐要好 |
[02:13] | – I’m not sad. – You’re very sad. | -我没有不高兴 -你郁郁寡欢 |
[02:16] | You’ve been sad for months, ever since, | 自那以后 几个月来你一直这样 |
[02:17] | uh– what, is this some sort of therapy session? | 你什么时候成我的心理医师了 |
[02:19] | Did you bring tissue in case you make me cry? | 带纸巾没有 以防到时我眼泪花花 |
[02:22] | There we go. Zing of anger– gets the blood up. | 这就对了 出离愤怒血压升高 |
[02:23] | That’s a good start. | 还算不错的开端 |
[02:24] | Is this what you came here for– to zing me? | 你来就是为了惹我吗 |
[02:26] | Because I’ve got paperwork to do. | 一边去吧你 我还有公文一大推要处理 |
[02:27] | Jane, call for you. | 简 电话 |
[02:28] | They say it’s extremely urgent. Line two. | 说是紧急事件 2号线 |
[02:36] | This is jane. | 我是简 |
[02:37] | Good morning, Mr. Jane. | 早上好 简先生 |
[02:39] | My name is Dr. Alicia Seberg. | 我是艾丽希娅·茜宝博士 |
[02:42] | I gather from a brief search on the internet | 我大概上网搜了搜 |
[02:44] | That you’re the best detective in my immediate vicinity. | 你是附近最出色的警探 |
[02:48] | You flatter me, but, I’m not actually a detective. | 过奖过奖 其实我不是警探 |
[02:52] | I need your professional assistance. | 我需要你的专业协助 |
[02:54] | Please come immediately. | 请马上赶来 |
[02:55] | I’ve been murdered. | 我已被谋杀 |
[03:38] | That was fun! | 真过瘾 |
[03:43] | Agent Lisbon! CBI! | 我是加调局的里斯本探员 |
[03:47] | Ma’am, Sir, please follow me. | 这位女士和先生 请跟我来 |
[03:49] | All right! | 好 |
[03:50] | Agent Lisbon. And you are… | 里斯本探员 这位是… |
[03:53] | I’m this guy– Patrick Jane. Consultant | 看这 我是顾问 派翠克·简 |
[03:55] | Okay, Teresa, Patrick, glad to meet you both. | 特里萨 派翠克 很高兴见到二位 |
[03:58] | I’m Dean Harken, California Disease Control Authority. | 我是狄恩·哈肯 加州疾病控制局 |
[04:00] | – Nice to meet you. – Yeah, we have | -很高兴见到你 -我们正面临一起 |
[04:03] | A potential code red virus outbreak situation here. | 潜在红色等级的病毒泄露事故 |
[04:05] | This facility is under C.D.C.A. Control, | 按照州立突发事件应对协议 |
[04:08] | As per state emergency protocols. | 加州疾控局已接管该研究所 |
[04:10] | Thousands of people might die | 如果处置不好 |
[04:11] | if we don’t get this right, okay? | 成千上万的加州公民将受害 |
[04:13] | We’ve been apprised of the basic– | 我们得知是有人… |
[04:14] | Now she’s denying it, of course, but this situation’s | 当下茜宝博士自然是矢口否认 |
[04:16] | almost certainly resulted from an error by Dr. Seberg. | 但几乎可以肯定这是由其失误所造成 |
[04:18] | There’s no criminality involved, | 没有牵涉到刑事犯罪 |
[04:20] | So you’re not really needed here. | 所以你们算是白来一趟 |
[04:22] | Probably, but we’re gonna have– | 有可能 但我们要… |
[04:23] | As a professional courtesy, | 尊重二位例行公事 |
[04:24] | I’m gonna let you into the facility. | 我会让你们进入研究所 |
[04:25] | I’m happy for you guys to observe and gather evidence, | 只要谨记疾控局是这里的一把手 |
[04:28] | as long as you remember that C.D.C.A. Is big dog here. | 你们就可在此旁观并搜集证据 |
[04:31] | Our investigation has priority. | 一切以我们的调查为准 |
[04:33] | Now are we cool with that? | 有问题没 |
[04:34] | Absolutely. | 你说了算 |
[04:35] | Can I see your I.D. also? | 我能看看你的证件吗 |
[04:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:41] | Thank you… Dean. | 谢谢 狄恩 |
[04:45] | No picture. That’s a shame. You’re a good-looking man. | 没有照片 真可惜 多么英俊的一张脸 |
[04:48] | Scott Price, I manage this facility | 我是斯考特·普莱斯 负责管理 |
[04:51] | For Zitek biosystems division. | 生化研究所的保安系统 |
[04:52] | Right off the bat, let me assure you | 从现在开始 我向你们保证 |
[04:54] | that we as a company are 110% committed to giving you | 我们保安公司将尽全力 |
[04:56] | the best possible cooperation. | 配合你们的调查 |
[04:58] | Thank you, Mr. Price. Shall we? | 谢谢 普莱斯先生 那我们开始吧 |
[04:59] | There’s a sense of urgency here. | 现在事态紧急 |
[05:01] | Ah, yes, of course. | 当然 |
[05:04] | Lisbon, Jane, Dr. Edmunds, head of research here. | 埃德蒙兹博士是科研带头人 |
[05:07] | He’ll take you to the release incident. | 他会带你们去泄露事故现场 |
[05:09] | Price, come with me. | 普莱斯 跟我来 |
[05:11] | Thank you for coming so quickly. | 感谢你们能迅速赶到 |
[05:13] | What exactly is it that you do here? | 你的工作具体包括哪些 |
[05:16] | Biowarfare. With modern technology, | 研究现代生化战 |
[05:17] | Anthrax, botulism, bubonic plague, | 包括炭疽菌 肉毒菌 黑死病毒 |
[05:20] | Even cobra venom all have strong weaponizing potential. | 一切可用于武器的生化物 甚至是眼镜蛇毒 |
[05:23] | It’s a growing field. A lot of exciting developments. | 是热门领域 出了不少令人欣喜的成果 |
[05:25] | You develop ways of killing people in large numbers. | 你们是在研究怎么大规模杀戮 |
[05:28] | To the contrary. We develop antidotes, ways to combat | 恰恰相反 我们开发解毒剂 |
[05:30] | The things that kill large numbers of people. | 防御大规模生化武器的攻击 |
[05:33] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[05:40] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[05:45] | 120. | 120次 |
[05:47] | Darling. Is this mr. Jane? | 亲爱的 这位就是简先生 |
[05:50] | – Yes. How are you feeling? – The same. | -没错 你感觉怎样 -暂时无恙 |
[05:53] | Interesting improvement in cardiac rate, though. | 心率倒没有减弱 |
[05:55] | My metabolism’s trying to fight back with adrenaline. | 体内分泌的肾上腺素正试图反击 |
[05:59] | Good morning, Mr. Jane. | 早上好 简先生 |
[06:01] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:03] | Agent Lisbon, CBI. | 我是加调局的里斯本探员 |
[06:06] | You mind writing this down for us? | 不介意的话 能讲讲详细情况吗 |
[06:09] | Someone opened this flask and left it under the tank. | 有人打开病毒密封瓶 并扔在仪器罐脚底 |
[06:12] | It contains an airborne form of cryptohansa b strain. | 瓶内装有空气性传染克式B型病毒 |
[06:16] | It’s an engineered supervirus. | 一种合成超级病毒 |
[06:18] | If it escaped from this room, it would kill | 如果病毒逸出这间实验室 |
[06:21] | Every vertebrate creature within a quarter-mile radius. | 方圆400米内所有脊椎动物都将罹难 |
[06:23] | It attacks the red blood cells, | 病毒会攻击血红细胞 |
[06:26] | gradually stops them from delivering oxygen. | 逐渐阻断其输氧功能 |
[06:28] | The victim… dies from suffocation or a heart attack, | 因其不同体质 中毒者会死于 |
[06:31] | depending on their physical condition. | 窒息或是心脏病 |
[06:33] | How long after exposure? | 接触病毒后多久发作 |
[06:35] | We estimate anywhere from two to six hours. | 我们预计2至6小时不等 |
[06:37] | – So you could die at any time? – Yes. | -所以你生命所剩无几 -对 |
[06:42] | Harken says you did this yourself–tragic error. | 哈肯说是你自作自受 称其为悲剧性失误 |
[06:44] | He’s a bureaucrat. He’s looking for the easy answer. | 他是政府官吏 麻烦越少越好 |
[06:47] | It takes four distinct steps to remove a cap | 完成4个独立的操作才能打开瓶盖 |
[06:49] | From one of these flasks, and we never open a flask | 我们从没在仪器箱外打开过 |
[06:52] | outside of the tank. That’s just basic. | 这些都是常识 |
[06:55] | I can assure you both, I had nothing to do with this. | 向二位保证 绝不是我作茧自缚 |
[06:59] | But this was no mistake. Whoever did this wanted me dead. | 这不是起研究事故 凶手定是想置我于死地 |
[07:02] | Everybody knows I take the first shift. | 所有人都知道 今天我上早班 |
[07:04] | She called you “Darling.” | 茜宝博士称呼你为”亲爱的” |
[07:06] | You both have wedding bands. | 你们又都带有结婚戒指 |
[07:08] | You husband and wife? | 你们是夫妻 |
[07:09] | Yes. | 是 |
[07:13] | Well, she looks surprised | 里斯本表情惊讶 |
[07:15] | Because you seem incredibly calm and cool | 因为对于一个妻子将逝的丈夫来说 |
[07:18] | for a man whose wife is dying. | 你看起来出奇得镇静 |
[07:19] | How would an absence of calm and cool be useful to her? | 现在失去理智也没什么用吧 |
[07:23] | Good point. Correct me if I’m wrong, | 在理 这样说吧 |
[07:25] | But for the killer to open the flask, | 凶手打开病毒瓶 |
[07:27] | They would have to expose themselves to the virus, | 他本人也会暴露在其病毒之下 |
[07:30] | In which case, | 如果是这样 |
[07:30] | they would be dying or possibly dead already. | 那么凶手已经丧命或命不久矣 |
[07:33] | No, there’s an antidote. | 错 这里有解毒剂 |
[07:35] | It’s an enzyme compound. | 一种合成酶 |
[07:37] | If taken before exposure, it prevents infection. | 事先注射 将有效预防感染 |
[07:40] | I assume whoever did this took a dose. | 我猜凶手早已注射此剂 |
[07:43] | – Couldn’t you j– – No, I can’t take it now. | -难道你… -不 我现在注射没用 |
[07:46] | The antidote only works if taken before exposure, as I said. | 我说过 解毒剂只有在感染前注射才有效 |
[07:50] | Why didn’t you take it before, just as a precaution? | 那为什么没有提前预防呢 |
[07:53] | The side effects of regular use are far too severe. | 长期注射所引起的副作用过于强烈 |
[07:56] | Who else had access to the virus flask? | 还有谁能取得病毒 |
[07:58] | The only people allowed in the lab are Cliff and I, | 只有少数几人能进这里 除我和克里夫 |
[08:00] | Welks, Nash and Tripp, our colleagues. | 还有同事威克斯 纳什和特里普 |
[08:03] | We have a state-of-the-art biometric security system, | 正如你们所见 门上配有 |
[08:05] | As you can see. | 最先进的生物识别系统 |
[08:07] | So your husband or one of the three colleagues | 所以你丈夫或者三名同事的其中一人 |
[08:10] | is the killer. | 就是凶手 |
[08:13] | Sorry. Uh, will be the killer. | 口误 将会是凶手 |
[08:16] | Jane. | 简 |
[08:18] | I’m just… mm. | 我只是… |
[08:21] | That’s all right. That is the unavoidable conclusion. | 没事 这是铁铮铮的结论 |
[08:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:26] | Where are the other three now? | 其他三名同事在哪里 |
[08:28] | Harken is having them fill out an accident report. | 哈肯正让他们填写事故调查表 |
[08:30] | We’re gonna need to speak to them. | 我们得找他们谈谈 |
[08:32] | Ooh, this is a good one, eh? | 接了个好案子 |
[08:34] | Good? | 算好案子 |
[08:36] | Well, interesting. Unique. | 有趣的案子 有其独一性 |
[08:38] | If you’re a jaded, ghoulish adventure seeker. | 因为你是个吃饱了撑着又狰狞的冒险者 |
[08:42] | Ghoulish? Listen, if people are gonna kill each other | 说我狰狞? 如果有人要互相残杀 |
[08:45] | And we have to catch them, I would much rather | 而我们又必须将其绳之于法 |
[08:47] | They go about it with some kind of originality. | 我情愿凶手作案有点创意 |
[08:50] | – Boss? – Hey, Van Pelt. | -头儿? -范·佩尔特 |
[08:51] | I need you to do background checks on | 我要你查这些人的背景资料 |
[08:53] | Cliff Edmunds… | 有克里夫·埃德蒙兹 |
[08:54] | Lilith Nash, Griffin Latimer Welks, | 莉莉丝·纳什 格里芬·拉蒂默·威克斯 |
[08:57] | Florian Eric Tripp. | 和弗洛连·埃里克·特里普 |
[08:58] | I’m sending you their details now. | 我发详细资料给你 |
[09:00] | Anything to be looking out for in particular? | 有什么地方要特别注意吗 |
[09:03] | Oh, uh, one of them released a lethal supervirus | 其中一人释放了一种致命超级病毒 |
[09:05] | That could kill half the state of california, | 能放倒一半加州居民 |
[09:07] | so I guess we’re looking for | 所以我们要找的嫌疑人 |
[09:09] | someone with a prior background as an evil supervillain. | 大概是某个隐藏的超级无敌大恶棍 |
[09:12] | Okay. | 了解 |
[09:15] | – That last part was a joke. – Yeah, we get it. | -最后那句是说笑 -也了解 |
[09:18] | Later. | 稍后联络 |
[09:29] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[09:31] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:32] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[09:44] | – What are you doin’? – What does it look like I’m doing? | -你在干吗 -你觉得呢 |
[09:47] | – Trying to make us nervous? – Correct. How am I doing? | -想制造紧张气氛 -正解 效果如何 |
[09:51] | – Doing well. – Excellent. | -很好 -正合我意 |
[09:54] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[09:56] | One of you three murdered Alicia Seberg, | 你们其中一人谋杀了艾利希娅·茜宝 |
[09:59] | or her husband did. | 她丈夫也有嫌疑 |
[10:00] | – It’s our job to find out who. – And we’re in a hurry, | -我们要负责揪出凶手 -且时间不多 |
[10:03] | And nervous people are easy to read. | 紧张的对手更好攻克 |
[10:04] | And what do you gather from all this reading? | 那你都攻克到些什么了 |
[10:07] | Well, you’re an open book. You’re exactly what | 你嘛 没心眼的人 |
[10:09] | You seem to be– a straight arrow, a boy scout. | 一眼便知 直肠子 单纯小男孩 |
[10:11] | – Am I right? – No. | -说对了吗 -不对 |
[10:14] | – I’m wrong. There’s a hidden side to you. – Yes, but– | -错了 你还有隐藏的一面 -对 但是 |
[10:17] | – What are you hiding? – Nothing. | -你在隐藏什么 -没什么 |
[10:19] | – What is he hiding, Lilith? – I don’t know. | -他隐藏了什么 莉莉丝 -不知道 |
[10:21] | – What are you hiding? – I-I’m not– | -你又藏了什么 -我 我没有 |
[10:23] | – It was you, wasn’t it? – Me what? | -就是你吧 -我什么 |
[10:25] | You were having an affair with Alicia Seberg. | 你跟艾利希娅·茜宝有一腿 |
[10:28] | What? No, not with me. | 什么 不是的 不是我 |
[10:30] | Not with you. With who, then? | 不是你 那是谁 |
[10:33] | I oversee equipment and inventory, | 我负责监控仪器和存货目录 |
[10:35] | Not my colleagues’ private lives. | 同事的私生活不包括在内 |
[10:38] | But she was having an affair, huh? | 但她的确有外遇吧 |
[10:40] | Why else would a husband have the motives to kill her? | 除此之外 丈夫又何必谋杀自己的妻子 |
[10:43] | And if it wasn’t her husband, it was one of you. | 要不是他 就是你们之一 |
[10:46] | Who was it? | 是谁呢 |
[10:51] | My guess… | 我猜 |
[10:54] | Kaseem. | 卡辛 |
[10:56] | Yes. | 猜对咯 |
[10:58] | – Does her husband know? – Oh, he knows. | -她丈夫知道吗 -知道 |
[11:00] | Dr. Edmunds is | 埃德蒙兹博士 |
[11:02] | a kind, gentle man. He couldn’t have done this. | 很绅士 他不会做这种事 |
[11:04] | Thank you, Lilith, Florian… | 谢谢你 莉莉丝 弗洛连 |
[11:07] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[11:18] | Why didn’t you tell us you were having an affair | 为什么没告诉我们 |
[11:21] | – with Dr. Kaseem here? – Because it isn’t relevant. | -你与卡辛博士有外遇 -因为那与此事无关 |
[11:24] | Yeah, we have an honest and open marriage. | 对 我们的婚姻非常开放坦诚 |
[11:26] | They do. | 确实是 |
[11:28] | Really? You don’t mind? | 真的吗 你不介意吗 |
[11:30] | No, I don’t mind at all. | 不 我完全不介意 |
[11:31] | Fidelity is simply a cultural convention. | 忠诚只是种文明习俗 |
[11:33] | Like clothes and not killing people. | 就像要穿衣服和不能杀人 |
[11:36] | You could say so. | 这样说也可以 |
[11:38] | Come on. It must bug you a little. | 拜托 好歹总有点不爽吧 |
[11:41] | No. We love each other. Her happiness is mine. | 一点都不 我们相爱 她快乐我便快乐 |
[11:46] | It’s not like I don’t have affairs myself. | 我也不是没有外遇的可能 |
[11:49] | Are you having an affair presently? | 你也有过外遇吗 |
[11:52] | No. I’ve been far too busy. | 没有 忙不过来 |
[11:54] | Y-you must think this is a little weird. | 你肯定也觉得怪吧 |
[11:57] | Uh… yeah… at first. | 起初是有点 |
[12:01] | But hey. | 但世事啊 |
[12:03] | But hey. | 但世事啊 |
[12:05] | What an eloquent phrase that is. | 多生动的句子啊 |
[12:12] | Oh! Isabel. Thank god. | 伊莎贝尔 谢天谢地 |
[12:20] | Mom? Mom, I got Dad’s message. | 妈妈 我接到了爸爸的短信 |
[12:24] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[12:26] | Yes, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[12:28] | No. | 不 |
[12:30] | No, no, it can’t be! | 不 不 不能这样 |
[12:31] | Oh, this is a pickle, isn’t it? | 你是在考验我吗 |
[12:33] | Oh, baby, don’t cry. Don’t cry. | 宝贝 别哭 别哭 |
[12:37] | How can you tell me not to cry? | 我怎么可能不哭 |
[12:40] | Of course I’m going to cry. | 我当然要哭 |
[12:41] | Is there something you can do? | 还能想想办法吗 |
[12:43] | There has to be something! | 肯定有办法的 |
[12:47] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[12:49] | We don’t have much time, | 我们没多少时间 |
[12:51] | So we mustn’t waste it weeping and wailing, okay? | 所以别浪费时间抹眼泪了 好吗 |
[12:54] | – Okay. – Good. | -好的 -乖 |
[12:56] | How’s school going? Did you get your calculus grade up? | 学校怎么样 你的微积分成绩进步了吗 |
[13:00] | I got a 95 on my last test. | 上次考了95分 |
[13:03] | Oh, well done. You keep that up. | 好样的 保持下去 |
[13:06] | A-and what about that boy, Andy? How’s that going? | 还有那个男孩呢 安迪 和他怎么样了 |
[13:11] | Oh, he’s a jerk. I don’t see him anymore. | 他是个混蛋 我不会再见他了 |
[13:15] | Well, I must say, I’m glad to hear that. | 说实话 听到这真高兴 |
[13:17] | I didn’t like the sound of him. | 他说起话来让我很不喜欢 |
[13:25] | I love you so much. | 我爱你 |
[13:28] | You’re the best thing I ever did. | 妈妈最爱的就是你 |
[13:32] | And I am so… proud of you. | 我以你为荣 |
[13:36] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[13:39] | When I’m gone, | 我走后 |
[13:42] | You mustn’t waste time being sad. | 不要浪费时间去悲伤 |
[13:45] | A little while is okay, but not too long. | 可以小哭一下 但不要太久 |
[13:50] | You be brave. | 你会勇敢的 |
[13:53] | And be happy. | 你会幸福的 |
[13:58] | Bye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[14:00] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[14:03] | – Mom! – Bye, baby. | -妈妈 -再见 宝贝 |
[14:05] | No, Mom! | 不 妈妈 |
[14:10] | Good-bye, my love. | 永别了 我亲爱的 |
[14:11] | I love you, darling. Good-bye. | 我爱你 亲爱的 永别了 |
[14:31] | She’s gone, baby. | 她走了 宝贝 |
[14:32] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[14:49] | She’s dead? | 她死了吗 |
[14:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:54] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[14:57] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 对你太太的去世表示遗憾 |
[15:05] | My people and I will get prepped | 我们要开始准备 |
[15:06] | For the decontamination procedure. | 消毒程序了 |
[15:07] | How does that work? | 怎么作用的 |
[15:09] | It’s a low-intensity micro-radiation bath | 是种低强度的微波辐射 |
[15:12] | Built in for this eventuality. | 专为应对这种突发事件 |
[15:14] | The chamber is irradiated. The virus is destroyed. | 密室被辐射后 病毒就被消灭 |
[15:16] | Alicia’s body’s not harmed. | 艾利希娅的尸体不会受影响 |
[15:18] | How long until we can examine the crime scene? | 我们什么时候能勘察犯罪现场 |
[15:21] | It’s not a crime scene | 在你确定是犯罪前 |
[15:22] | until you know there’s a crime, right? | 还不能叫作犯罪现场吧 |
[15:24] | Well, you don’t know there’s been a murder here. | 你怎么知道这就是起谋杀 |
[15:26] | – Where’s your evidence? – Alicia’s Seberg’s word. | -证据呢 -艾利希娅·茜宝亲口说的 |
[15:28] | – Why would she lie? – She had a brain freeze. | -她干吗要撒谎 -她慌了 |
[15:31] | She screwed up, and she can’t admit the fact. | 她犯了大错 但又不想承认 |
[15:33] | It happens. I’ve been working this beat for a long time. | 这种情况时常发生 我处理过很多次了 |
[15:36] | I’ve seen the same denial, same certainty. | 一样的谎言 一样的事实 |
[15:39] | – It’s human nature. – I disagree. I believe her. | -这就是人性 -我反对 我相信她 |
[15:41] | I’m calling this in as a homicide. | 我被派来调查这起谋杀 |
[15:43] | And I’m sorry if this complicates your work, | 且对搅乱了你的工作表示歉意 |
[15:45] | – But it’s my job. – That’s fine. Okay. Doing your job. | -但这是我的工作 -行 工作你的 |
[15:48] | But this is still a live outbreak, | 但病毒威胁还未解除 |
[15:50] | And I’m in charge here. You wanna make a murder case, | 这里由我负责 你要想调查谋杀案 |
[15:54] | We’ll deal with the suspects as per C.D.C.A. Protocols. | 我们必须按加州疾控局协议处理嫌犯 |
[15:58] | Absolutely. | 你说了算 |
[16:04] | Until the summer of ’08, | 直到08年夏天 |
[16:07] | Seberg, Edmunds, Nash and Tripp all worked together | 茜宝 埃德蒙兹 纳什和特里普都一起在 |
[16:09] | at the northern california technology institute | 北加州技术学院 |
[16:11] | Biochemistry department. | 生化部门工作 |
[16:14] | Seberg and Edmunds left abruptly– | 茜宝和埃德蒙兹 |
[16:15] | Some kind of legal dispute. | 因某些法律冲突而突然离开 |
[16:17] | Okay, cho and I will check it out. | 好 我和周去查清楚 |
[16:20] | Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense? | 你有过刑事犯罪的前科吗 |
[16:22] | No. | 没有 |
[16:24] | Are you now or have you ever been a member | 你曾经或现在是 |
[16:26] | of a terrorist organization? | 恐怖组织成员吗 |
[16:27] | This is ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[16:28] | This is ridiculous. | 确实可笑 |
[16:30] | Just let it go. | 别乱插话 |
[16:32] | Let’s have some quiet back there, huh? | 旁听人员请安静些行吗 |
[16:37] | – Now, Mr. Tripp, please– – Why? | -那特里普先生 请你 -为什么 |
[16:40] | Why? | 什么为什么 |
[16:41] | What difference does our silence make? | 我们安静了又如何 |
[16:43] | Silent or not, | 不管安静与否 |
[16:45] | you’re still wasting everybody’s time with this nonsense. | 你都在废话连篇地浪费时间 |
[16:47] | You guys called this homicide, | 你们说这是谋杀 |
[16:48] | so now we have to run the paperwork. | 那我们就走正规程序 |
[16:50] | That’s how it works. | 程序就这样 |
[16:51] | Still a waste of time. | 反正就是浪费时间 |
[16:53] | I thought I made the deal clear to you guys. | 我们不是都说好了吗 |
[16:54] | You really wanna mess with the c.D.C.A.? | 你们真想惹毛加州疾控局吗 |
[16:56] | Absolutely not. I apologize for my colleague’s rudeness– | 当然不是 我为我同事的鲁莽而道歉 |
[16:59] | No, she doesn’t. I retract that apology. | 她没道歉 我要收回 |
[17:00] | Show some mettle, Lisbon. You know as well as I do, | 骨头硬些 里斯本 你心里也清楚 |
[17:03] | If I have ten minutes with these people, | 只要十分钟 |
[17:05] | I will get the truth, | 我就能查清真相 |
[17:06] | If there’s any useful truth worth having. | 如果真值得我们这么做 |
[17:10] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[17:11] | Yes, excuse us. We have to have a chat. | 说什么失陪 那就得聊聊咯 |
[17:16] | Cool it, all right? That is an order. | 你给我消停点 这是命令 |
[17:19] | Okay. Just relax. I’m working the case. | 别这么紧张兮兮 我这不破案嘛 |
[17:22] | Let me explain something to you. | 我得和你说清楚 |
[17:24] | This is politics. | 这是政治 |
[17:25] | The C.D.C.A. is rich, mean and well connected. | 加州疾控局有钱 有手段 渠道众多 |
[17:29] | The CBI in comparison are like poor orphans. | 我们和它比就是没娘疼的可怜娃 |
[17:31] | We can’t make enemies out of them. | 我们惹不起他们 |
[17:33] | We need to cooperate with this man. | 得和这男人合作 |
[17:35] | – He irks me. – Say it. “I understand.” | -我很烦他 -说”我明白了” |
[17:41] | Go. Find yourself a vending machine. | 去找个自动贩卖机 |
[17:44] | Buy yourself a candy bar and come back | 给自己买根巧克力棒 |
[17:46] | When you’re ready to play nice. | 等你乖了再回来 |
[17:48] | Give me a dollar and I will. | 给我一块钱就成 |
[17:54] | You’re paying me back. | 记得还我 |
[18:03] | Carry on. | 请继续 |
[18:04] | Oh, my lord. That’s terrible. | 我的天 那真可怕 |
[18:05] | 北加州 技术学院 | |
[18:07] | And you suspect foul play of some kind? | 你们觉得这是谋杀吗 |
[18:08] | Uh, professor, Dr. Seberg and her husband | 教授 茜宝博士和她丈夫 |
[18:10] | Worked here at the institute until ’08, | 08年之前都在这里工作 |
[18:12] | As did Florian Tripp and Lilith Nash. | 弗洛连·特里普和莉莉丝·纳什也是 |
[18:15] | Is that correct? | 我没说错吧 |
[18:16] | Yes. Brilliant research team. | 对 很出色的研究团队 |
[18:17] | We were very sorry to lose them. | 失去他们 我们非常遗憾 |
[18:19] | Money, you know? We tried to hold them to their contract, | 都是因为钱 我们想和他们续约 |
[18:22] | But zitek threatened a lawsuit, | 但奏迪克以官司相逼 |
[18:24] | So they left rather under a cloud. | 他们只好离开 以免名誉扫地 |
[18:26] | But Edmunds and Seberg as a couple | 但埃德蒙兹和茜宝成了一对 |
[18:27] | – did they get along? – Oh, I think so, despite all | -他们相处融洽吗 -是的 尽管 |
[18:30] | Despite all what? | 尽管如何 |
[18:32] | Well, uh, I don’t like to listen to that sort of gossip, | 我不喜欢听风就是雨 |
[18:35] | – But, uh, one hears things. – Like? | -不过还是有些传闻 -比如说 |
[18:38] | Edmunds was quite the ladies’ man. | 埃德蒙兹很受女士欢迎 |
[18:40] | He had affairs. | 他出轨了 |
[18:41] | So I gather. Quite the drama sometimes. | 我也这么想 有时太戏剧化了 |
[18:43] | – Drama of what type? – Fireworks, as it were, you know. | -怎么说 -姑且说就像烟花 |
[18:47] | But as I say, I don’t pay attention. | 但如我所说 我不太在意这些 |
[18:49] | Anybody you know who did– pay attention? | 你知道有谁对此上心吗 |
[18:52] | Ah, I believe one of our grad students | 我猜一个天体物理学院的 |
[18:54] | In the astrophysics department was, uh, involved. | 研究生与此事有关 |
[18:57] | – Name? – Greta skye. | -谁 -格里塔·斯凯 |
[19:05] | How long does this decontamination take? | 消毒要进行多久 |
[19:08] | Another hour. | 还有一小时 |
[19:22] | Don’t touch that, please. | 请不要乱碰 |
[19:25] | This is a murder investigation. I can touch what I want. | 这是谋杀案调查 我想碰啥就碰啥 |
[19:28] | You have a problem with that? | 有意见吗 |
[19:29] | There’s dangerous stuff in here, that’s all. | 里面都是危险物品 如此而已 |
[19:50] | I like what they’re doing these days. | 我喜欢他们现在的风格 |
[19:52] | They’re making regular candy bars, | 在普通巧克力棒里 |
[19:53] | only with dark chocolate. | 只放黑巧克力 |
[19:56] | – You tried that? – No. | -你试过没 -没 |
[19:58] | You–you want a bite? | 尝一口不 |
[20:00] | No, thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[20:02] | All right. | 不吃拉倒 |
[20:05] | Hmm. Really good. | 真好吃 |
[20:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:20] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我吗 |
[20:23] | Isabel, right? | 你是伊莎贝尔吧 |
[20:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:26] | My name’s patrick jane. | 我叫派翠克·简 |
[20:27] | I’m here to find out who killed your mother. | 我来调查杀害你母亲的凶手 |
[20:29] | Good. Kill them, please. | 很好 要让他们偿命 |
[20:32] | Oh, I wish I was allowed to do that. | 我也想啊 |
[20:34] | You know, you should probably step away from your computer. | 你最好别对着电脑 |
[20:39] | Do you have any friends nearby? | 周围有什么朋友吗 |
[20:41] | I wanna be with my mother. | 我只想和妈妈在一起 |
[20:46] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我对你的损失深表遗憾 |
[20:51] | Do you have a candy bar around at all? | 你手边有巧克力棒吗 |
[20:54] | What? | 什么 |
[20:56] | Well, we were just talking chocolate, | 说到巧克力 |
[20:58] | And it occurred to me | 我忽然想起来 |
[21:00] | that chocolate would be good for you. | 吃些巧克力会有帮助 |
[21:02] | All that emotion– it wipes you out. | 丧母之痛令人崩溃 |
[21:06] | And sugar’s good for energy. | 而糖分能补充能量 |
[21:08] | My mother is dead. | 我妈妈死了 |
[21:11] | Chocolate and grief is a good combination. | 巧克力是化解悲痛的良药 |
[21:13] | You should try it. It’ll taste so much… deeper, | 试试看吧 它的味道令人感觉更深刻 |
[21:17] | More intense. | 更加激烈 |
[21:20] | Everything will feel that way for a while. | 这种感觉时不时会出现 |
[21:23] | You’ll feel more alive. | 你会感觉更有生气 |
[21:24] | You should probably try to hang on to that feeling | 或许你该尽可能的 |
[21:26] | as long as you can. | 抓住这种感觉 |
[21:29] | It’s a gift. | 这算是一种天赋 |
[21:30] | I guess. | 或许吧 |
[21:33] | I want you to do something for me now, Isabel. | 我要你帮我个忙 伊莎贝尔 |
[21:36] | I want you to please turn off your computer | 关掉电脑 |
[21:38] | And go and tell a friend what’s happened. | 出去找个朋友倾诉这一切 |
[21:43] | You do that now. | 现在就做 |
[22:07] | Open sesame. | 芝麻开门 |
[22:19] | That wasn’t meant to happen, was it? | 这本是不可能的吧 |
[22:26] | Do you have an advanced degree in any of the physical sciences? | 你有自然科学的高等学位吗 |
[22:29] | Yes. | 有 |
[22:30] | Excuse me. Uh… sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉 打扰一下 |
[22:33] | We need to expand the pool of suspects. | 我们得扩大嫌疑人的范围 |
[22:35] | The tricky little high-tech scanners let anyone in. | 这小而精的高科技扫描仪失效了 |
[22:39] | That’s nonsense. | 不可能 |
[22:41] | Try it. | 试试看 |
[22:49] | I’ll be damned. | 该死的 |
[22:51] | See? Same with that door. | 看到没 大门也是 |
[22:53] | Anyone at this facility | 研究所里的所有人 |
[22:54] | Could’ve gotten to those little virus thingies–anyone. | 都能进来染指病毒 所有人 |
[22:56] | Who’s responsible for the operation | 是谁负责管理 |
[22:59] | of the security scanners? | 这些保安扫描设备的运行 |
[23:01] | I have no idea how that could happen. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[23:02] | That’s outrageous. | 这太反常了 |
[23:03] | It’s your job to oversee | 保安监控系统 |
[23:04] | The security systems here, isn’t it? | 是你负责管理的吧 |
[23:06] | Not the technical aspects, obviously. | 显然不包括技术方面 |
[23:07] | That’s contracted out, but I’ll get right on ’em, | 那是外包项目 但我马上就去找他们 |
[23:10] | Give ’em a piece of my mind, | 好好地教训他们一顿 |
[23:12] | believe you me. | 我向你保证 |
[23:13] | You’re showing us your palms. | 你在不停翻动手掌 |
[23:14] | It’s a supplicant gesture, | 这是种乞求手势 |
[23:16] | Suggesting a guilty conscience. | 暗示你问心有愧 |
[23:17] | That–that’s not valid or relevant. | 你这是无理取闹 |
[23:19] | I’m–I’m simply stating the facts. | 我只是在陈述事实 |
[23:21] | I have no idea why the security system doesn’t work. | 我不知道为何保安系统会坏掉 |
[23:24] | The man’s right. You’re not real convincing. | 他说得对 你很不可信 |
[23:26] | I regret that’s your opinion, | 很遗憾你这么想 |
[23:29] | But I-I have no control over that. | 但我也无能为力 |
[23:31] | Mr. Price, you’re under arrest. | 普莱斯先生 你被捕了 |
[23:33] | – For what? – Let’s see. | -凭什么 -听好了 |
[23:35] | For one, the murder of Alicia Seberg. | 第一 谋杀艾丽希娅·茜宝 |
[23:37] | That’s absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[23:40] | – And frankly, not your call. – Oh, is that right? | -老实说 这不关你事了 -是吗 |
[23:42] | Yeah, this homicide investigation is ours. | 是 调查这起谋杀案是我们的活 |
[23:44] | If we can’t get along, | 要是我们不能协调 |
[23:45] | I’ll call my friends at the FBI, | 我就打给联邦调查局的朋友 |
[23:47] | Get them to take over from you. | 让他们从你这接手 |
[23:49] | In fact, I will do that. I’m sorry, little lady– | 事实上 我马上就打 抱歉 女士 |
[23:52] | Maybe you should step back– | 或许你该退一步 |
[23:54] | May-maybe I was right about the supplicant palm gesture. | 我想我是对的 他确实做贼心虚 |
[24:42] | I… I wanna talk to my lawyer. | 我要找我的律师 |
[24:44] | You have that right, but if it doesn’t– | 你有这个权利 但是… |
[24:46] | Have you ever sat in the back of a military aircraft | 你有没有经历过带着黑面罩 |
[24:48] | with a black hood over your head? | 坐在军用飞机后面? |
[24:51] | Uh… no. | 没有 |
[24:51] | Well, then you got a new experience comin’, | 那你很快就能有这种新体验了 |
[24:54] | Because that is where this is goin’ unless you start talkin’ | 因为如果你不老实交代 这就是下场 |
[24:56] | – Right about now! – Um… look– | -就现在 -听着 |
[24:59] | Quiet. | 肃静 |
[25:02] | Please. | 快说 |
[25:06] | The contractor screwed up. | 承包商搞砸了 |
[25:08] | The software glitches constantly, | 软件时常出故障 |
[25:10] | So… they’re fixing it. | 所以 他们在维修 |
[25:12] | Meanwhile, the system’s down… temporarily. | 同时 系统会临时性失效 |
[25:16] | Nobody knew the system was down, so in a way, | 没人知道系统失效了 所以某种意义上 |
[25:19] | It worked just as if it was up and running… | 它还如往常一样正常运行 |
[25:22] | – In a way. – How long was it down for? | -某种意义上 -它失效多久了 |
[25:25] | Two… months. | 两个月吧 |
[25:27] | Two months? Anyone at all could enter the lab– | 两个月来 谁都能进入实验室 |
[25:30] | Terrorists, crazies, thieves. | 恐怖分子 疯子 贼子 |
[25:32] | Have you any idea how much trouble you’re in? | 你知道你是惹了多大的麻烦吗 |
[25:35] | Thieves? | 盗贼 |
[25:37] | People wanna steal germs? | 有人会偷病毒吗 |
[25:38] | Cryptohansa b strain is a– is a must-have research tool. | 克氏B型病毒是必备的研究工具 |
[25:43] | It’s hard to make. | 它很难研制 |
[25:45] | It’s worth $300,000 a gram in the black market. | 在黑市一克能卖到三十万 |
[25:48] | Isn’t that right, price? | 是吧 普莱斯 |
[25:51] | And you left the cupboard door wide open. | 而你竟让橱柜门户洞开 |
[25:54] | You are yea deep in trouble, pal. | 伙计 这大麻烦你惹定了 |
[25:58] | You think about your situation for a while. | 好好考虑一下你的处境 |
[26:01] | Okay? And we’ll talk again. | 稍后找你谈 |
[26:20] | You know he didn’t kill Alicia Seberg. | 明知道他不是凶手 |
[26:22] | You just like scaring people, right? | 你就喜欢吓唬人吧 |
[26:23] | Hey, if there was a murder here, | 如果凶手就在这些人当中 |
[26:25] | I think he’s a very good suspect. | 那他无疑是不二人选 |
[26:26] | Why? He has no interest in her death. | 理由呢 谋杀对他非但没任何好处 |
[26:27] | It could only lead to discovery of the security breakdown. | 还会让人注意到保安漏洞 |
[26:30] | We’ll see if he had any other motives. | 我们会调查他是否有其它动机 |
[26:31] | The salient point here is that anyone could have gotten | 关键在于 不是只有普莱斯 |
[26:34] | to those flasks, not just Price. | 这里的任何人都能拿到密封瓶 |
[26:37] | Kaseem could have, for instance, or you could have. | 卡辛能拿到 你也能拿到 |
[26:41] | You were already here, weren’t you? | 案发前你已经在了吧 |
[26:43] | For an inventory check? | 来检查库存吗 |
[26:44] | What time did you get here, exactly? | 到底何时来的呢 |
[26:45] | The night before, right? | 昨天晚上吧 |
[26:48] | You remind me. | 你倒提醒我了 |
[26:49] | I was gonna call the FBI, replace you people. | 我早想叫联调局过来 把你们换走 |
[26:52] | And I was gonna tell you that’s not your call. | 而我要告诉你 你可说了不算 |
[26:55] | We’re here on the direct say-so of the A.G. | 正是总检察官派我们来 |
[26:57] | Call him. Tell him we’re off the case. See what he says. | 要和他说我们不干了 看他有何反应 |
[27:01] | I might do that. | 我会的 |
[27:02] | We’ll see how it goes, shall we? | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[27:05] | It’s time to open the biohazard chamber. | 该去打开生化实验室了 |
[27:07] | Oh, that sounds fun, opening the biohazard chamber. | 真有趣 打开生化实验室 |
[27:14] | Shouldn’t we be wearing masks or something? | 不用戴防毒面具之类的东西吗 |
[27:17] | No virus could possibly survive the radiation bath. | 放射线能杀死所有的病毒 |
[27:20] | The virus inside the flasks are still alive, of course. | 当然不包括密封瓶里的病毒 |
[27:24] | But the flasks are unbreakable. | 密封瓶非常坚固 |
[27:26] | There’s no danger. | 非常安全 |
[27:37] | Five flasks intact. | 五个密封瓶完好无损 |
[27:43] | Let’s get these babies back in deep freeze. | 把这些宝贝儿放回冷冻库 |
[27:54] | Okay. We’re copacetic. | 很好 处理完毕 |
[27:56] | Let’s send Alicia Seberg on her way. | 我们把艾丽希娅·茜宝送出去 |
[28:03] | Doctor, this is a crime scene now. You can’t– | 博士 这里是案发现场 你不能… |
[28:06] | Let him stay. | 让他进来吧 |
[28:30] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[28:34] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[28:35] | And, Greta, you had a sexual relationship | 格里塔 你与克里夫·埃德蒙兹 |
[28:37] | with Cliff Edmunds, the victim’s husband, is that right? | 也就是死者丈夫有染吧 |
[28:39] | No. I mean, yes. It wasn’t–well, yes, I did. | 不 是的 |
[28:45] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[28:47] | You don’t think I had something to do with killing her? | 你们不会认为我与凶杀案有关吧 |
[28:49] | No, we’re just looking for insight into their relationship. | 不 女士 我们只是查他们的关系网 |
[28:52] | You think Cliff killed her. | 你们认为是克里夫杀了她 |
[28:54] | Is he the jealous type? | 他这个人嫉妒心强吗 |
[28:56] | Not at all. | 不强 |
[28:56] | Did he ever show violence to you? | 你见过他有暴力行为吗 |
[28:58] | No, no. Cliff is a very gentle soul, really, | 没有 克里夫真的非常温柔 |
[29:03] | and Alicia’s such a cool person. | 不过 艾丽希娅性格冷淡 |
[29:05] | We heard there was trouble. | 听说他们有矛盾 |
[29:06] | No. | 不 |
[29:09] | Well… | 其实 |
[29:11] | There was one incident, | 只有一件小事 |
[29:13] | but it had nothing to do with Cliff or Alicia, really. | 但和克里夫和艾丽希娅无关 |
[29:16] | Please continue. | 继续 |
[29:17] | We’d been seeing each other for a while. | 我们交往过一段时间 |
[29:20] | Somebody left a note for me, | 有人给了我一张纸条 |
[29:22] | pushed under by door in the middle of the night. | 深更半夜从门缝塞进来 |
[29:25] | Basically, it said I was a whore | 大意就是骂我婊子 |
[29:26] | and I should stay away from Cliff. | 让我别再缠着克里夫 |
[29:28] | It was very ugly. It was anonymous, of course. | 非常过分 当然是匿名 |
[29:31] | Who do you think sent the note? | 你认为是谁写的纸条 |
[29:32] | I thought at first it was Alicia Seberg, naturally. | 起先我自然想到是艾丽希娅·茜宝 |
[29:36] | But it turns out | 但问题是 |
[29:37] | she wasn’t even in the country on the night in question. | 当天晚上她不在国内 |
[29:39] | Who’s your next best guess? | 那你还想到谁 |
[29:41] | Um, the one time I went to see Cliff at work, | 有一次我去找克里夫 |
[29:45] | there was a lab assistant. | 见到一个实验助理 |
[29:46] | She gave me this glare like a death ray, | 她恶狠狠地瞪了我一眼 |
[29:51] | and I thought maybe it was her. | 我想也许是她 |
[29:52] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[29:54] | Lilith Nash. | 莉莉丝·纳什 |
[29:56] | The question is why now? | 问题在于为何现在动手 |
[29:58] | What was it that triggered the killing? What changed? | 诱因何在 事情有何变化 |
[30:00] | What’s the answer? | 有答案吗 |
[30:01] | Well, for one thing, Harken showed up. | 有一点能肯定 因为哈肯来了 |
[30:05] | You think Harken did this? | 你认为是哈肯干的吗 |
[30:06] | Ooh, I’d like that. But what’s his motive? | 是倒好了 但他的动机呢 |
[30:11] | Van Pelt. | 范·佩尔特 |
[30:12] | Boss, Cho and Rigsby found an ex-lover | 头儿 周和瑞斯比找到了死者丈夫的 |
[30:15] | of the vic’s husband. | 前任情妇 |
[30:16] | She thinks Lilith Nash sent her a menacing note. | 她认为莉莉丝·纳什给过她一封恐吓信 |
[30:19] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[30:20] | So I dug deeper. | 于是我深入了调查 |
[30:22] | Nash is clean under her current name | 纳什这个名字没有前科 |
[30:25] | but had a brief marriage in Canada in ’96, ’97. | 但她96至97年间在加拿大结过婚 |
[30:28] | under that name, Lilith Blaum, in ’99, still in Canada, | 当时叫莉莉丝·布劳姆 99年在加拿大 |
[30:31] | she had a restraining order taken out against her | 前夫指出她患有精神病 |
[30:33] | by her ex-husband and subsequently | 将其强制送往精神病院 |
[30:35] | spent four months in a secure mental institute. | 隔离治疗四个月 |
[30:37] | Well, that could happen to anyone. | 那种事情不稀奇 |
[30:39] | Uh, Van Pelt, could you do me a favor? | 范·佩尔特 能帮我个忙吗 |
[30:41] | Could you call Cho and Rigsby and have them get out here | 能不能让周和瑞斯比尽快 |
[30:43] | – as quick as possible? – Why? | -来这里 -为什么 |
[30:44] | – I got a hunch we’re gonna need ’em. – Okay. | -我有预感会用到他们 -好吧 |
[30:46] | – Thank you. – Will do. | -谢谢 -马上办 |
[30:49] | – Let’s go talk to Nash. – Meh. | -我们去找纳什谈谈 -咩 |
[30:50] | What? I think she’s good for it. | 我觉得有可能是她 |
[30:52] | Ah, she’s nuts. | 她是个傻瓜 |
[30:54] | She’s got a nutty little secret crush on the boss, | 要是暗恋上司就杀死他妻子 |
[30:55] | kills the wife. | 那就太傻了 |
[30:56] | It’s something like that. | 是这样吗 |
[30:57] | She did seem nervous, but why kill now? | 她确实表现得很紧张 但为何要杀人 |
[30:59] | And why would she use the virus? | 而且还用的病毒 |
[31:01] | I don’t know. Let’s go and ask her. | 我不知道 去问问她 |
[31:03] | Ugh, if you want to. | 随便你 |
[31:04] | You know, you’re just resisting Nash | 你之所以为纳什辩护 |
[31:06] | because you didn’t peg her right away as the one. | 是因为你之前没有把她当成嫌犯 |
[31:08] | No, I’m resisting Nash because, uh, she isn’t the one. | 不 是因她绝不是凶手 |
[31:12] | But if you wanna go talk to her, let’s go talk to her. | 但你想的话 就去和她谈谈好了 |
[31:15] | But whatever you do, do not tell Harken. | 但无论怎么做 都别告诉哈肯 |
[31:18] | Why not? It’s procedure. | 为什么 这是程序 |
[31:20] | Fig for procedure. He’ll stomp all over her. | 别管程序了 他会威胁她 |
[31:22] | She’ll clam up. You’ll get nothing but a waste of time. | 到时她闭口不谈 你就一无所知 平白浪费时间 |
[31:24] | I’m telling harken. | 我要告诉哈肯 |
[31:30] | Okay. | 真没辙 |
[31:47] | Nash, come with me. | 纳什 跟我来 |
[31:50] | Now. | 快 |
[32:04] | Stand there. | 站在那里 |
[32:11] | Listen closely and please tell the truth. | 仔细听我说 跟我讲实话 |
[32:14] | Is there a way out of here that avoids the main gates? | 这儿除了正门还有路出去吗 |
[32:16] | A back way out? | 有没有后门 |
[32:18] | – Yes. – Where? | -有 -在哪里 |
[32:20] | Walk a mile north. | 往北走一英里 |
[32:22] | There’s a culvert that goes under the fence | 围墙下面有一根管道 |
[32:24] | halfway along the northeast property line. | 大致沿着东北边的边界线 |
[32:26] | Excellent. Now… tell the truth. | 很好 下面你要据实相告 |
[32:31] | Did you ever go by the name Lilith Blaum? | 你用过莉莉丝·布劳姆这个名字吗 |
[32:34] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:35] | Did you spend time in a mental asylum? | 你在精神病院待过吗 |
[32:37] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:39] | Do you have a secret crush on Cliff Edmunds? | 你是否暗恋克里夫·埃德蒙兹 |
[32:42] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:44] | Did you kill Alicia Seberg? | 你杀了艾丽希娅·茜宝吗 |
[32:47] | No. | 不 |
[32:48] | I believe you, | 我相信你 |
[32:50] | but I know how Harken’s thoughts run. | 但我很清楚哈肯的想法 |
[32:52] | A way to blame you will be found. | 他会千方百计地指责你 |
[32:55] | I repeat. I know how Harken’s thoughts run. | 重复一遍 我很清楚哈肯的想法 |
[32:57] | A way to blame you will be found. Do you hear me? | 他会千方百计地指责你 懂了吗 |
[33:00] | Yes. | 是 |
[33:01] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[33:08] | Go. | 走吧 |
[33:13] | Did Lilith Nash come back in here? | 莉莉丝·纳什回来了吗 |
[33:16] | No. | 没有 |
[33:17] | Uh, that’s odd. | 太奇怪了 |
[33:20] | Where’s Lilith Nash? | 莉莉丝·纳什人呢 |
[33:21] | Uh, she left with– | 她走了 跟… |
[33:22] | You don’t need to worry about her. | 你不用担心她 |
[33:24] | She’s not guilty. | 她是清白的 |
[33:25] | – And how do you know that? – Because I asked her. She told me. | -你怎么知道 -我问过 她说了 |
[33:28] | – Uh-huh. And where is she now? – Um… I don’t know. | -她现在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[33:32] | Security. | 保安 |
[33:45] | She’s not in her room. She’s nowhere to be found. | 她不在房间里 哪都找不到 |
[33:48] | Oh, you people are overreacting. I’m sure she’s no danger. | 你们紧张过头了 她肯定毫无威胁 |
[33:50] | She’s mentally unstable and probably a killer, | 她的精神状态不稳定 很可能就是杀手 |
[33:52] | but you’re sure she’s no danger. Well, that’s reassuring. | 你还说她毫无威胁 真让人安心 |
[33:55] | Well, even if she is those things, | 就算是她干的 |
[33:56] | and I don’t say that she is, | 我当然只是假设 |
[33:58] | then she’s done her worst already. | 该干的也都干完了 |
[33:59] | Mr. Harken! We have a code red. | 哈肯先生 出现红色级别警报 |
[34:01] | What’s a code red? | 什么是红色级别警报 |
[34:12] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[34:17] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:23] | Anyone within a quarter-mile radius of this flask | 距离传染源0.25英里内的所有人 |
[34:25] | is gonna be dead within the next four to six hours. | 都会在四到六小时内死亡 |
[34:27] | But I put the flasks in the safe. | 可密封瓶我已经放进保险柜了 |
[34:29] | She must have gotten into the safe somehow. | 她肯定想办法开了柜子 |
[34:31] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[34:56] | What was that? | 什么东西 |
[34:57] | – A beaker fell. – What? | -碎了个烧杯 -什么啊 |
[35:00] | There’s only one missing. | 只丢了一瓶 |
[35:03] | – That’s a relief, anyhow. – But how did she do it? | -还好 -她怎么偷走的 |
[35:06] | Never mind how. She’s done it. What do we do now? | 反正是偷走了 现在怎么办 |
[35:08] | Well, there’s nothing we can do. | 没办法了 |
[35:09] | In the next four hours, we’ll all be dead. | 四小时后 我们就咽气了 |
[35:14] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[35:15] | This is a trick right? | 是不是你耍花招 |
[35:17] | No. Why would I do something like that? | 不是 我干嘛这么干 |
[35:17] | – What would be the point? – Swear on your child’s grave. | -有意义吗 -用你死去的孩子发誓 |
[35:22] | You know I don’t do that, not for anything. | 我绝对不会 你知道的 |
[35:29] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[35:32] | – This is a drill, right? – Uh, this is not a drill. | -是演习吗 -不 不是演习 |
[35:35] | This is–this is the real thing. I’m sorry. | 是真的 我很遗憾 |
[35:40] | Listen up. | 各位听好 |
[35:43] | We have a few hours left. | 只剩下几小时 |
[35:45] | But we’ll keep this virus contained here. | 但病毒不能外流 |
[35:48] | Nobody leaves this facility. | 所有人不准离开 |
[35:51] | And then what? We get buried in the desert? | 然后呢 把我们埋到沙漠里吗 |
[35:55] | The Air Force will drop incendiary bombs on the facility, | 空军会前来投放燃烧弹 |
[35:59] | burn the virus out. | 烧毁病毒 |
[36:00] | Your next of kin will be informed. | 会通知你们的亲属 |
[36:02] | Like I say, we have a few hours left, | 如我所说 我们只剩几小时生命 |
[36:06] | so we all should make our arrangements | 请抓紧安排后事 |
[36:09] | and say our prayers as best we can. | 好好祈祷 |
[36:12] | Make your phone calls. | 要打电话的也抓紧 |
[36:15] | May God have mercy on our souls. | 愿主怜悯吾等灵魂 |
[36:32] | Hey, boss. We’re about five minutes from your location. | 头儿 我们五分钟后就到 |
[36:35] | Cho, listen. | 老周 听好 |
[36:36] | Jane and I have been exposed to the virus, | 我和简感染了病毒 |
[36:39] | and it looks like we might die soon. | 很快就要死了 |
[36:42] | Okay. | 收到 |
[36:45] | So I wanna thank you and Rigsby and Van Pelt. | 我想谢谢你 瑞斯比和范·佩尔特 |
[36:49] | It’s been an honor working with you. | 我很高兴跟你们合作 |
[36:53] | I need you to call my brother Tommy. | 帮忙打给我弟弟汤米 |
[36:56] | His number is in my desk diary. | 他电话记在我台历里 |
[36:58] | It’s under Town and Country Electrical. | 电器维修热线后面就是 |
[37:02] | Tell him that I love him | 跟他说 我爱他 |
[37:04] | and that I forgive him for whatever | 不论怎样 我都原谅他 |
[37:07] | and that, um, he needs to make peace with his brothers. | 让他一定跟兄弟们讲和 |
[37:12] | It’s my last dying wish. You tell him that. | 跟他说 这是我唯一的遗愿 |
[37:15] | Will do. | 好的 |
[37:16] | Okay. Good-bye. | 好 再见 |
[37:20] | Uh, wait. I-I wanted to talk to them also. | 等等 我也想跟他们说几句 |
[37:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:26] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[37:32] | That’s a fine farewell. | 说得挺好啊 |
[37:37] | I feared that you’d become tearful and incoherent, but no. | 我怕你哭鼻子 说不清 你倒挺坚强 |
[37:41] | Succinct. | 简明扼要啊 |
[37:44] | Noble. Bravo. | 说得真是好 |
[37:51] | Don’t you have anybody you wanna call | 你没别的人要告别了吗 |
[37:53] | besides Cho and Rigsby? | 除了老周和瑞斯比 |
[37:55] | No. | 没了 |
[37:59] | And if I were dying, I’d wanna call you, | 要是我真快死了 我会打给你 |
[38:01] | But… you’re already here. So there’s no need. | 可你就在这 那就不用了 |
[38:04] | Me? | 我吗 |
[38:06] | What would you say? | 你会跟我说什么 |
[38:11] | Uh… wait– wait a minute. If? | 等等 你说”要是” |
[38:18] | – If I was dying? – Yeah, you’re not really dying. | -“如果我快死了”吗 -是 你不会死 |
[38:21] | I wrote a label and put it on an empty flask, | 我写了个标签 贴在空瓶上 |
[38:24] | and then I convinced poor Lilith Nash to run away. | 然后让莉莉丝·纳什逃走 |
[38:26] | – I feel kind of bad about it. – You son of a bitch. | -我这么做是不对 -你个大混蛋 |
[38:29] | But just–just wait. Just please. Be still. Cho? | 等会 冷静先 别炸毛 老周 |
[38:32] | This is Jane. Please disregard Lisbon’s last message. | 我是简 里斯本的遗愿取消吧 |
[38:34] | I tricked her. My bad. I’m so sorry. | 我耍了她 是我不对 对不起啦 |
[38:37] | Are you at the culvert? Okay, good. Wait. | 到排水道口了吗 好 在那等着 |
[38:40] | There’ll be some people coming your way soon. Bye. | 一会就有人出来了 拜 |
[38:43] | You’re sick. | 有病啊你 |
[38:45] | Why would you do this to me? | 干嘛这么耍我 |
[38:47] | Two reasons–firstly, to catch the killer of Alicia Seberg, | 两个原因 一 抓到杀人凶手 |
[38:50] | The killer who is not poor Lilith Nash. | 人不是莉莉丝·纳什杀的 |
[38:53] | The killer who, you may recall, | 别忘了 |
[38:55] | took a dose of the antidote in order to survive | 凶手事先服了解药 |
[38:58] | – exposure to the virus. Yes? – Yes… | -接触了细菌 也不会死吧 -对 |
[39:00] | The killer who believes that he or she | 所以现在 |
[39:01] | – is the only one that isn’t going to die. Yes? – Yes. | -凶手以为只有自己能活吧 -对 |
[39:04] | So they have to get out of here before we die, | 所以凶手得趁早逃走 |
[39:07] | or else they’ll be burnt to a crisp by the Air Force. | 才不会跟我们一块烧成灰 |
[39:10] | Their hands are tied. They have to try to escape, | 凶手被困在这里 就肯定要逃走 |
[39:13] | thus revealing themselves to us with precision and clarity | 到时凶手的身份 |
[39:16] | – of a mathematical equation. – And reason Number Two? | -就水落石出了 -那二呢 |
[39:20] | The second and most important reason | 二 也是最重要的一条 |
[39:21] | is doesn’t it feel great to get your life back? | 你死里逃生 不高兴吗 |
[39:26] | Don’t you feel good right now? | 就没有一丝轻松 兴奋 |
[39:28] | Don’t you feel happy to be alive? | 没有幸存的幸福感吗 |
[39:30] | No! | 没有 |
[39:31] | Oh, I know you do. You know you do. | 肯定有啊 必须有 |
[39:33] | If reason Number One does not pan out very, very soon, | 你那第一条要是没效果 |
[39:37] | I think I’m gonna punch you in the nose. | 我就打扁你鼻子 |
[39:40] | Forbearance, Lisbon. | 淡定 里斯本 |
[39:41] | Any moment now, Harken is gonna come around that corner | 哈肯随时会冲进来 |
[39:43] | with an anxious expression on his face | 一脸慌乱 |
[39:45] | because someone has run off. | 说有人逃跑了 |
[39:49] | Any moment now. | 随时会来噢 |
[39:50] | Wait. | 耐心等 |
[39:53] | Any moment. | 随时 |
[39:59] | Nothing. | 没来 |
[40:04] | If you just get… | 求你耐心点 |
[40:14] | That’s what I’m talking ’bout. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[40:45] | Well, this was all a hoax? | 这算是场恶作剧吗 |
[40:48] | Well, “Hoax” Is a little strong. Uh, more of a ruse, a gambit. | 没那么恶劣啦 是策略 策略 |
[40:52] | The important thing is we caught the killer. | 重点是 凶手抓到了 |
[40:54] | Right? That’s what’s important. | 对吧 抓凶手最重要 |
[40:55] | That’s what’s important. Griffin Welks, huh? | 没错 格里芬·威克斯对吧 |
[40:57] | Never would have caught him your way, and my way– | 你绝对抓不着他 可用我的法子 |
[41:00] | cathartic and life-affirming. | 安全快捷一条龙 |
[41:02] | You know what? You’re on your own. | 吹吧你 别牵扯上我 |
[41:06] | Okay, the important thing now is to be careful | 好吧 正事来了 小心点 |
[41:09] | ’cause this is the real thing. Okay? | 这是真的了 拿好 |
[41:12] | All right, let’s get that back in the deep freeze. | 好 赶快送回去冷藏 |
[41:14] | See you around, big dog. | 回见了哥们 |
[41:24] | I was siphoning off small amounts of the virus matrix | 我先后几次偷走小剂量病毒 |
[41:27] | and selling it on the black market. | 拿去黑市卖钱 |
[41:29] | $300,000 a gram. | 一克三十万是吧 |
[41:31] | Yeah. | 是 |
[41:34] | Yeah, exactly. | 没错 |
[41:35] | I’m in charge of keeping inventory, so it was easy, | 我是管库存的 偷东西很容易 |
[41:37] | until harken arrived to do a spot check, | 后来哈肯来了 要抽查库存 |
[41:39] | and I had to do something fast, so I spilled a flask | 来不及了 我就开了一瓶病毒 |
[41:43] | to cover up the missing quantity. | 我偷走的那些就查不出来了 |
[41:45] | Knowing full well Alicia Seberg would be exposed. | 而你知道 艾丽希娅·茜宝会感染 |
[41:51] | Someone had to be responsible. | 总得有人背黑锅 |
[41:56] | I figured everyone would think that | 我估计大家会想 |
[41:57] | she’d opened the flask by accident and couldn’t admit to it, | 是她不小心开了瓶 不敢承认 |
[41:59] | ’cause she was like that– couldn’t be wrong. | 她就是那种嘴硬的人 |
[42:04] | I’m curious. The money you made from your theft– | 我很好奇 你卖病毒得来的钱 |
[42:08] | How’d you spend it? | 都花到哪去了 |
[42:10] | I didn’t. | 没花 |
[42:11] | I have it in treasury bonds mostly, some real estate. | 我买了点国债 还有房子 |
[42:14] | Mm-hmm, that’s smart investing. | 投资得真明智 |
[42:16] | You’ll be the richest man in Folsom. | 霍森监狱里 你是首富 |
[42:28] | Long day. | 今儿真不容易 |
[42:33] | It’s chilly around here. You still angry with me? | 有点阴森森啊 你还生我气吗 |
[42:36] | Duh. | 当然 |
[42:38] | Oh, confess. You do feel better. | 承认吧 你确实高兴了点 |
[42:40] | You feel much more alive. I know you do. | 活着真好 我懂的 |
[42:43] | You know what made me feel better? | 知道我为什么高兴吗 |
[42:46] | Punching you in the nose. | 揍你揍爽了 |
[42:49] | Glad to be of service. | 荣幸死我了 |