| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:12] | Agents? | 探员们 | 
| [00:13] | Ma’am. Agent Hightower. | 海托华长官 | 
| [00:15] | Yeah. All right. | 好的 没问题 | 
| [00:17] | Narcotics needs help | 缉毒科需要人手帮忙 | 
| [00:18] | getting intel on a meth house in the southwest. | 到西南部的一个制毒窝点搜寻证物 | 
| [00:20] | – I said I could spare two of you. – Sure. We’ll get it. | -我答应派两个人去 -好 这就去 | 
| [00:23] | Van Pelt and Cho. | 范·佩尔特和周去 | 
| [00:27] | What’s the job? | 什么活儿 | 
| [00:47] | It’s hard to believe there’s intel in these. | 难以置信这里面会有证物 | 
| [00:49] | There better be. It’s dripping on my feet. | 最好有 水都滴我脚上了 | 
| [00:51] | Hightower knows about Rigsby and me. | 海托华知道我和瑞斯比的事儿了 | 
| [00:53] | Noticed that. | 看出来了 | 
| [00:54] | She knows, but she hasn’t said anything. | 她明明知道 但又只字未提 | 
| [00:55] | Why do you think that is? | 你说她是怎么想的 | 
| [00:58] | No idea. | 不知道 | 
| [00:59] | – If you could guess. – I wouldn’t. | -你不能猜猜吗 -我不猜 | 
| [01:03] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我满脑子都是这事 | 
| [01:06] | That’s just gonna get you in trouble. | 那你可麻烦了 | 
| [01:11] | Can you help me? Can you help me? | 能帮帮我吗 | 
| [01:15] | What happened to you? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [01:16] | I lost my shoe. | 我的鞋丢了 | 
| [01:18] | Can you tell me where I am? | 你能告诉我这是哪儿吗 | 
| [01:19] | I’m–I’m gonna call this in, all right? | 我打电话叫人来 | 
| [01:22] | – Ma’am. Ma’am. – Can you… | -小姐 小姐 -你能… | 
| [01:25] | Okay. All right. | 好了 没事 | 
| [01:26] | We’re gonna get you some medical attention. | 我们会叫医务人员过来帮你治疗 | 
| [01:27] | – Come on. – Okay. | -来吧 -好的 | 
| [01:28] | – Come over here and sit down. – Okay. | -来这里坐下 -好的 | 
| [01:30] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 | 
| [01:35] | Ma’am? | 小姐 | 
| [01:36] | Ma’am? | 小姐 | 
| [01:39] | Grace. | 格蕾斯 | 
| [01:40] | Hey. She said she can’t remember who she is, | 她说她不记得自己是谁了 | 
| [01:42] | where she came from or what happened. | 也不记得她从哪来 发生了什么事 | 
| [01:44] | No I.D. Nothing on her at all. | 没有身份证 她身上什么都没有 | 
| [01:46] | – Where’s Lisbon? – She’s on her way. | -里斯本在哪呢 -正赶过来 | 
| [01:48] | E.M.T.S think the bullet grazed the victim’s head. | 救护小组认为子弹擦伤了她的头部 | 
| [01:51] | I thought we should talk to her here. | 我觉得我们应该在这儿和她谈谈 | 
| [01:53] | She lost her shoe, so she couldn’t have walked far. | 她的鞋子丢了 所以没法走太远 | 
| [01:54] | The crime scene’s probably nearby. | 犯罪现场应该就在附近 | 
| [01:56] | Good thinking. | 有道理 | 
| [01:57] | So should we wait for Lisbon or… | 咱们应该等里斯本过来还是 | 
| [02:02] | Hi.I’m Patrick Jane. How you doing? | 你好 我是派翠克·简 你感觉如何 | 
| [02:06] | My head hurts. | 我头好痛 | 
| [02:09] | I don’t remember who I am. | 我不记得自己是谁了 | 
| [02:17] | Hold my hand. | 握着我的手 | 
| [02:18] | I’m gonna try and help with the pain. | 我会试着帮你缓解疼痛 | 
| [02:21] | Okay, I want you to concentrate | 好了 现在请你集中注意力 | 
| [02:23] | and let the pain flow out through your arm | 让疼痛在你的胳膊上游走 | 
| [02:26] | and into my hand. | 流进我的手里 | 
| [02:27] | Just let it flow, like water. | 让它流动起来 好像水一样 | 
| [02:32] | Ah, I can feel it. | 我感觉到了 | 
| [02:34] | Can you feel that? | 你能感受到吗 | 
| [02:35] | Yes. | 能 | 
| [02:36] | – Can you feel it flowing? – Yeah. | -感到它在流动了吗 -是的 | 
| [02:38] | The pain is flowing away. | 疼痛已经全部流走了 | 
| [02:44] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你叫什么 | 
| [02:46] | Don’t reach. | 不要去想 | 
| [02:48] | Just wait for it. | 等它脱口而出 | 
| [02:51] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [02:53] | Ah, that’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [02:54] | That’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [02:57] | What were you doing this morning, before you got hurt? | 今天早上 你受伤之前正在做什么 | 
| [03:01] | – I can’t. – It’s okay. Don’t worry. | -我做不到 -没事的 别急 | 
| [03:04] | Tonight, then, before my friends found you, | 那就今晚 我同事发现你之前 | 
| [03:06] | what were you doing? | 你在做些什么 | 
| [03:08] | I-I was in a room. | 我在一间屋里 | 
| [03:10] | It’s cold. | 很冷 | 
| [03:12] | Can you see anything? | 能看到什么吗 | 
| [03:17] | It’s–it’s too dark. | 那里漆黑一片 | 
| [03:19] | Were you sitting in a chair or were you lying down? | 你当时是坐着还是躺着呢 | 
| [03:23] | – Lying down. – On the floor or on the bed? | -躺着 -躺在地上还是床上 | 
| [03:26] | On the floor. | 地上 | 
| [03:28] | There’s… | 那里有… | 
| [03:30] | dirt and straw. | 尘土和稻草 | 
| [03:35] | It makes me cough. | 我被灰尘呛到了 | 
| [03:39] | – What does it smell like? – Horses. | -闻起来像什么 -马的味道 | 
| [03:42] | That’s fantastic. | 太棒了 | 
| [03:44] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 | 
| [03:46] | Yeah. We’re looking for a stable. | 知道了 我们要找的是个马厩 | 
| [03:48] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [04:00] | Her shoe. | 她的鞋 | 
| [04:07] | Yeah, that’s her shoe. | 没错 是她的鞋子 | 
| [04:17] | Okay. | 是这了 | 
| [04:26] | Guys, there’s a light switch right here. | 伙计们 这不是有现成的电灯开关嘛 | 
| [04:51] | The bullet creased her skull. | 子弹擦伤了她的头骨 | 
| [04:52] | It didn’t fracture the bone, | 虽然没有造成骨折 | 
| [04:55] | but a hit like that can knock you around something wicked. | 但这种程度的撞击足以让人晕头转向 | 
| [04:58] | She could have been unconscious for a while. | 她可能还要神智恍惚一段时间 | 
| [04:59] | Shooter probably thought she was dead | 杀手可能以为她死了 | 
| [05:01] | and dumped her with the other bodies. | 把她和其他尸体丢在了一起 | 
| [05:02] | What about the amnesia? | 那失忆的情况如何 | 
| [05:04] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么说 | 
| [05:05] | Retrograde amnesia usually recedes with time, | 逆行性失忆通常会随着时间而好转 | 
| [05:09] | But I don’t know how fast that’ll happen. | 但我也不确定要多久 | 
| [05:11] | Okay, what I want you to do is just focus on the queen. | 好 把注意集中在皇后这张牌上 | 
| [05:14] | Here’s the lady. Now you saw where she is. | 皇后在这儿 你看见了她的位置 | 
| [05:19] | There’s the lady. | 她又在这了 | 
| [05:20] | Okay. Now tell me… | 好了 现在告诉我 | 
| [05:23] | Where’s the queen? | 皇后在哪儿呢 | 
| [05:25] | Wrong. First boy you ever kissed. | 错了 你初吻献给谁了 | 
| [05:28] | I don’t know. | 不记得 | 
| [05:29] | – What’s your first name? – I don’t know. I’m sorry. | -你姓什么 -我不知道 对不起 | 
| [05:32] | Look, there she was. She was always there. | 看 她在这呢 一直都在这的 | 
| [05:35] | Right in the middle. | 就是中间这张 | 
| [05:36] | And the point being? | 你这是想说明什么 | 
| [05:37] | Oh, I’m just making sure she has amnesia, | 我只是想确认她患了失忆 | 
| [05:39] | which, by the way, you do. | 结果证实 你确实失忆了 | 
| [05:41] | It’s hard to lie when you’re thinking about something else. | 当你想着其他事时 便很难撒谎 | 
| [05:44] | Great. | 好极了 | 
| [05:46] | We’re checking our missing persons database, | 我们正在核查失踪人口记录 | 
| [05:48] | Then we’ll run your prints. Something’ll probably come up. | 接着比对你的指纹 应该会有所发现 | 
| [05:52] | – Find somebody to come in and print her. – Okay. | -找人给她采集指纹 -好 | 
| [05:55] | – Agent Hightower. – Morning, lisbon. | -海托华探长 -早上好 里斯本 | 
| [05:57] | As soon as it’s practical, | 你和范·佩尔特 | 
| [05:57] | I want to see you, van pelt and rigsby in my office. | 还有瑞斯比来我办公室见我 越快越好 | 
| [06:01] | I’ve been meaning to address this issue for a while, | 我早就想处理这件事 | 
| [06:03] | But there’s been so much coming across my desk, | 但最近手头上事情一桩接一桩 | 
| [06:06] | I haven’t had the time. | 实在抽不出时间 | 
| [06:08] | First off, neither of you is denying | 首先 你俩都没有否认 | 
| [06:10] | you’re in a sexual relationship? | 你们之间是恋爱关系吧 | 
| [06:13] | – Are you? – No.No, ma’am. | -是吗 -是 长官 | 
| [06:15] | You work together, you develop feelings. | 你们一起工作 然后日久生情 | 
| [06:18] | Nothing wrong with that. | 这本是无可厚非 | 
| [06:19] | But you know very well it’s against CBI rules, | 但你们很清楚这违反了加调局的纪律 | 
| [06:22] | And like I tell my kids, rules are rules. | 我一直这么教育孩子 没有规矩不能成方圆 | 
| [06:24] | If you want to stay together, that’s your choice. | 如果你们想继续在一起 决定权在你们 | 
| [06:27] | But one of you has to transfer out of the unit. | 但你们中的一个人必须调离这个部门 | 
| [06:30] | If you both want to stay in the unit, | 如果你们都想留在本部门 | 
| [06:32] | then you can’t be together. | 那你们就不能再在一起了 | 
| [06:34] | That’s what it is. | 事情就是这样 | 
| [06:36] | Give me your decision tomorrow at the latest. | 最迟明天 告诉我你们的最终决定 | 
| [06:42] | Questions? | 有问题吗 | 
| [06:44] | – No, ma’am. – No. | -没有 长官 -没有 | 
| [06:45] | Okay. | 那好 | 
| [06:51] | Lisbon, stay a moment. | 里斯本 你留一下 | 
| [06:53] | Why didn’t you handle this situation yourself? | 你为什么没有亲自处理此事 | 
| [06:56] | I won’t defend what I did, ma’am– | 我不会寻找借口 长官 | 
| [06:58] | I understand these two sneaking around, | 他俩四处偷情我还可以理解 | 
| [07:00] | but you’re their superior. | 但你是他们的上级 | 
| [07:01] | I expect more. | 我对你期望更高 | 
| [07:06] | I’ll be writing a corrective memo. | 我会拟写一份处罚备忘 | 
| [07:09] | That’s it. | 就这样 | 
| [07:11] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽时间过来 | 
| [07:21] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 别问我 | 
| [07:25] | Cho, where are we with the victims? | 周 那些死者的调查进展如何了 | 
| [07:27] | I verified the two I.D.s we found at the scene. | 现已确认现场的两具尸体身份 | 
| [07:30] | Janine and Mitchell Langham from Chico, | 詹妮和米切尔·朗廷夫妇 奇科市人 | 
| [07:31] | Both in their 50s, no family in state. | 都是50多岁 在本州没有家人 | 
| [07:33] | Neighbor said that they were hiking in Kasten State forest. | 据邻居说 他们当时是去凯斯顿州立森林公园爬山 | 
| [07:36] | That’s 100 miles from where we found them. | 那里距发现尸体的地方有100多英里 | 
| [07:38] | Well, what about the third victim? | 好吧 那第三名受害者呢 | 
| [07:39] | Same as the Jane Doe. No I.D. Of any kind. | 也是个无名氏 查不到任何身份信息 | 
| [07:41] | The coroner says he’s in his early 20s. | 验尸官说他刚二十出头 | 
| [07:43] | I put his prints into the system. | 我把指纹输入了系统 | 
| [07:45] | Van Pelt, did you get any hits on them? Van Pelt? | 范·佩尔特 指纹有什么发现 范·佩尔特 | 
| [07:48] | Uh, I’ll check. I’ll check. | 呃 我这就查 这就查 | 
| [07:50] | The coroner thinks | 验尸官说 | 
| [07:51] | that they were shot with a high-powered rifle– | 他们死于大火力步枪 | 
| [07:52] | the Langhams up close, | 朗廷夫妇是被近距离射杀 | 
| [07:53] | our Jane Doe and the unidentified male From a distance. | 失忆女和无名男则是被远距离击中 | 
| [07:55] | Do either of the Langhams have a record? | 朗廷夫妇有案底吗 | 
| [07:57] | – No. – I think we can set the Langhams aside. | -没有 -我觉得咱们可以先不管朗廷夫妇 | 
| [07:59] | I think they were by-products, weren’t planned. | 他们的死是意外 并不在计划内 | 
| [08:02] | – Oh? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 | 
| [08:04] | The first two victims were shot from a distance, | 前两名受害者被远距离射中 | 
| [08:07] | I.D.s were taken. | 身份证也被拿走了 | 
| [08:08] | Two victims were shot up-close. I.D.S were not taken. | 另两个则是被近距射死 身份证也没拿走 | 
| [08:11] | Clearly, the first two victims were the targets. | 很明显 前两名受害者才是目标 | 
| [08:13] | And when the langhams roll up to the scene, | 而当朗廷夫妇只是在错误的时间 | 
| [08:15] | wrong place, wrong time. | 出现在了现场 | 
| [08:17] | Killer shoots the Langhams, freaks out. | 杀手杀了朗廷夫妇 杀红了眼 | 
| [08:20] | doesn’t bother to take their I.D.S. | 连他们的身份证都懒得拿了 | 
| [08:21] | doesn’t even notice that one of the first victims | 更没注意到他之前所杀的两人之一 | 
| [08:24] | that he shot was only wounded. | 只是受了伤而已 | 
| [08:26] | We got a hit on the male victim’s prints. | 男性受害者的指纹分析有结果了 | 
| [08:28] | His name’s leonard railton, Native American, | 他叫莱纳德·雷尔顿 美国人 | 
| [08:30] | lived on the Storm River Reservation. | 住在风暴河印第安居留地 | 
| [08:32] | That’s right next to the state forest. | 那就紧挨着州立森林公园 | 
| [08:34] | Oh, he’s been in and out of the system | 系统里有一堆关于他的记录 | 
| [08:36] | since his early teens– | 可以追溯到他小的时候 | 
| [08:37] | mostly small stuff, | 基本都是些小事 | 
| [08:38] | a couple of drug busts. No family listed. | 几次被搜到携带毒品 没有家庭成员记录 | 
| [08:41] | His emergency contact is his parole officer. | 紧急联系人是他的保释官 | 
| [08:43] | Go and go show Jane Doe a picture of | 把莱纳德和朗廷夫妇的照片 | 
| [08:45] | – Leonard and the langhams. It’s worth a shot. – Okay. | -拿给失忆女看看能不能想起什么 -好 | 
| [08:47] | You guys check out the trail that the Langhams were hiking. | 你们去调查一下朗廷夫妇的爬山路线 | 
| [08:49] | It sounds like something’s going on up there. | 那里应该发生过什么 | 
| [08:51] | – Let’s go talk to Railton’s P.O. – Hey. | -我们去找雷尔顿的保释官谈谈 -嗨 | 
| [08:56] | There’s no point in hiding your frustration with Hightower. | 你用不着压抑心中对海托华的不满 | 
| [09:00] | I mean, sooner or later, | 早晚有一天 | 
| [09:01] | you’re just gonna explode with suppressed rage. | 你会因为过度压抑怒火而自爆的 | 
| [09:04] | With any luck, you’ll be next to me. | 但愿我自爆时能拿你出气 | 
| [09:06] | Well, that’s what I’m worried about. | 可不 我就是担心这个嘛 | 
| [09:09] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 | 
| [09:10] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [09:12] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [09:14] | No. You? | 不好 你呢 | 
| [09:16] | This is a good thing, okay? | 这是件好事来的 知道吗 | 
| [09:17] | No more sneaking around. | 咱们不用再遮遮掩掩了 | 
| [09:18] | We get to decide what we wanna do. | 我们必须做出决定 | 
| [09:19] | Do we know what that is? | 我们有什么决定了吗 | 
| [09:21] | Let’s just get through the day, and then tonight, | 咱们先把今天熬过去 然后今天晚上 | 
| [09:22] | We’ll open up a bottle of wine and we’ll talk, okay? | 我们开瓶酒慢慢谈论这事 好不 | 
| [09:25] | Yeah. Sounds good. | 好吧 听起来不错 | 
| [09:28] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 | 
| [09:34] | I thought Leonard had a chance, you know? | 我本以为莱纳德可以走回正轨 | 
| [09:36] | Good kid. Really trying not to repeat old mistakes. | 是个好孩子 确实在努力浪子回头 | 
| [09:40] | How long were you Leonard’s parole officer, Ms. Brinton? | 你成为莱纳德的保释官多久了 布琳顿小姐 | 
| [09:43] | A little over a year. | 一年多一点 | 
| [09:45] | He have any family we should speak to? | 他有什么家人可以让我们联系上吗 | 
| [09:47] | No, Leonard didn’t have anybody. | 没有 莱纳德一直孤身一人 | 
| [09:48] | But his mother was Shoshone, grew up on the Reservation. | 但他妈妈是肖松尼族人 在居留区长大[印第安人] | 
| [09:51] | That’s why I got him to move there after he was released. | 所以他被释放后 我让他移居那里 | 
| [09:54] | Why the Reservation? | 为什么要住居留区 | 
| [09:56] | Leonard needed people in his life who cared about him. | 莱纳德的身边得有个真正关心他的人 | 
| [09:59] | He could get that there. It’s a small community– | 他在那里能得到关爱 那是一个小村落 | 
| [10:01] | – not too well-off, but tight. – Do you live there? | -不很富裕 但人与人之间很紧密 -你也住那吗 | 
| [10:04] | Mm-hmm. My father’s clan is from there. I’m shoshone. | 那里是我父亲部落的发源地 我也是肖松尼族人 | 
| [10:07] | Shoshone, uh, | 肖松尼族人是吧 | 
| [10:08] | with a New York Italian/Irish thing going on, | 应该还有点意大利混爱尔兰血统的纽约人 | 
| [10:11] | if I’m not mistaken by the accent. | 口音听起来像 | 
| [10:13] | Is that from your mother’s side? | 是你妈妈那边的血统吗 | 
| [10:16] | I’m not the first person who needed time | 对于这一点 很多人都想知道 | 
| [10:17] | to figure out who she was. | 她到底是什么来头 | 
| [10:19] | Were there any indications | 有没有什么迹象表明 | 
| [10:20] | That Leonard was doing anything illegal? | 莱纳德在从事一些非法行为 | 
| [10:22] | No. He had some problems when he first got there, | 没有 他刚到时是有些麻烦 | 
| [10:25] | But about six months ago, | 但过了六个月 | 
| [10:27] | he settled down, got a job, | 他安定了下来 找了份工作 | 
| [10:30] | – Had a girlfriend in the valley. – What was her name? | -还谈了个村里的姑娘 -她叫什么 | 
| [10:33] | Derrien Hopwood. I met her a couple of times. | 黛莲·霍伍德 我见过她几次 | 
| [10:36] | No record. | 没有案底 | 
| [10:38] | Good influence, I thought. | 我觉得能给他点好影响 | 
| [10:40] | Is this her? | 是她吗 | 
| [10:43] | Uh… No, I don’t know this woman. | 不 我不认识她 | 
| [10:46] | – Positive? – I said no. | -你认识她吗 -我说了不认识 | 
| [10:48] | I got it. | 明白啦 | 
| [10:52] | Does Leonard have any friends on the reservation | 莱纳德在居留地里有什么朋友吗 | 
| [10:54] | – We should talk to? – You’re going on the rez? | -我们想找他们谈谈 -你们要去村中心吗 | 
| [10:56] | – Yeah. – Will the tribal police be with you? | -是 -部落警察和你们一起吗 | 
| [10:59] | Oh, they’re aware of the investigation. | 他们知道我们在调查 | 
| [11:00] | We’ll keep them in the loop. | 我们会告知他们进展 | 
| [11:02] | I should go with you. | 我一起去吧 | 
| [11:04] | Oh, that’s not necessary. | 不用麻烦你 | 
| [11:06] | As far as some of them are concerned, | 在他们看来 | 
| [11:08] | You’re foreigners– foreigners with badges. | 他们排斥外来人 尤其是外来警察 | 
| [11:10] | You won’t get anything. | 你们什么也问不到 | 
| [11:13] | I’ll get my coat. | 我去拿外套 | 
| [11:15] | Excellent. Well, we got ourselves a native guide. | 赞 这下有个当地向导了 | 
| [11:18] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [11:20] | Janine and Mitchell Langham. | 詹妮和米切尔·朗廷 | 
| [11:23] | Ring any bells? | 有印象吗 | 
| [11:23] | No, but I don’t really meet people unless they’re in trouble. | 没 我遇到的都是有麻烦的人 | 
| [11:26] | Well, these people got into trouble. | 他们的确有点麻烦 | 
| [11:28] | Been any reports of crime on the trails? | 有哪里发生过犯罪事件吗 | 
| [11:29] | – Robberies, assaults? – No, just, you know, | -打劫 攻击什么的 -没有 | 
| [11:31] | raccoons, birds, deer, rattlesnakes, bear. | 这儿尽是些浣熊 鸟啊 鹿啊 响尾蛇还有熊 | 
| [11:34] | Well, I don’t think a bear shot four people | 我觉得不会是熊用一把大火力步枪 | 
| [11:36] | – with a high-powered rifle. – No, bears can’t do that. | -射杀四个人的吧 -没可能是熊 | 
| [11:38] | Their neighbor said the Langhams would’ve walked | 据邻居说 朗廷一家 | 
| [11:40] | the morningstar trail. Huh. | 一般会走晨星路线 | 
| [11:41] | Morningstar is not one of our more popular trails. | 晨星路线不是我们这儿最热门的 | 
| [11:45] | excuse me. I got–uh… Uh, Tisdale, stand by one. | 失陪 我是蒂斯代尔 请讲 | 
| [11:49] | Look, I gotta go. I gotta go up the hill there. | 那个 我得到山上去一次 | 
| [11:50] | We have an animal control issue. | 有个动物需要控制一下 | 
| [11:52] | Well, we need to check out that trail. Okay, uh… | 我们去查一下那条路线 | 
| [11:55] | Okay, the trailhead is right over there. | 好 入口就在那里 | 
| [11:57] | You just stay on the path. | 沿着小路走 | 
| [11:58] | When you get to the fork, you go to the left, okay? | 到岔路时左转 明白吗 | 
| [12:01] | Just stay to the left. You’ll be fine. | 之后就一直往左转 就行了 | 
| [12:03] | Got it. Left. Thanks. | 明白了 左转 多谢 | 
| [12:05] | I don’t recognize any of them. | 这些人我都不认识 | 
| [12:09] | Take your time. Think about it. | 慢慢来 好好想想 | 
| [12:12] | I have. These people are all dead, right? | 我已经尽力了 他们都死了吧 | 
| [12:15] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [12:18] | There’s one piece of good news. | 有个好消息 | 
| [12:20] | We ran you through the fingerprints database. | 我们在数据库里查了你的指纹 | 
| [12:23] | You’re not there. | 里面没有你的信息 | 
| [12:24] | How is that good news? | 这算什么好消息 | 
| [12:27] | It means you’re not a criminal… | 说明你不是个罪犯… | 
| [12:29] | or you’re a very, very good one. | 你也可能是个精明的罪犯 | 
| [12:37] | How’s it going with the, um… | 那么… | 
| [12:41] | missing persons thing? | 失踪人口信息呢 | 
| [12:44] | Well, no one’s filed a missing persons report | 目前的失踪报案中 | 
| [12:47] | fitting your description yet, | 都不符合你的特征 | 
| [12:48] | But I’m sure it’s just a matter of time. | 但我想只是时间问题而已 | 
| [12:53] | Look, you had a job to do, and you did it. Thanks. | 听着 去做你的工作吧 谢谢你 | 
| [12:56] | You don’t have to stay. | 你没必要留下来 | 
| [12:58] | I’ll stick around. | 我就在这里不走 | 
| [13:02] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [13:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:07] | I’ve got a lot of time invested here, | 我对这边的工作投入了很多 | 
| [13:08] | But if she leaves, we’re into this whole sexism thing | 但要是她走 我们又会纠结起 | 
| [13:10] | of whose job is more important. | 谁的工作比较重要的性别歧视问题了 | 
| [13:12] | – Like I said, it’s complicated. – No, it isn’t. | -所以我说这太复杂了 -才不复杂 | 
| [13:15] | – What? – Which do you want more– your job or van pelt? | -啥 -你更喜欢哪个 你的工作还是范·佩尔特 | 
| [13:18] | What? It–it’s not that easy. | 啥 这太难抉择了 | 
| [13:20] | Sure it is. This is the fork, right? | 当然 这边就是岔路了吧 | 
| [13:23] | – No, we–we took the fork. No, I don’t think that was the fork. | -我们走过了岔路 -不 刚才那不是岔路 | 
| [13:25] | – I think this is the fork. – Well, whatever. Go left. | -这才是岔路 -管他呢 左拐吧 | 
| [13:28] | It’s not that simple. | 太难了 | 
| [13:30] | Job or Van Pelt. All there is to it. | 鱼和熊掌不可兼得 就这道理 | 
| [13:44] | The rec center’s the community gathering spot. | 活动中心是这个社区的聚集地 | 
| [13:46] | Leonard used to come here. | 莱纳德以前常来 | 
| [13:52] | This is Joseph Silverwing. | 这位是约瑟夫·锡尔弗宁 | 
| [13:54] | He helped to settle Leonard in here. | 他曾协助莱纳德定居于此 | 
| [13:57] | He’s on the tribal council. | 他是部落议会的议员 | 
| [13:57] | Joseph, these are the detectives from cbi | 约瑟夫 这些是加调局的探员 | 
| [13:59] | I called you about. | 我电话里和你提过的 | 
| [14:00] | Teresa lisbon. Hi. | 你好 我是特里萨·里斯本 | 
| [14:01] | Patrick jane. | 派翠克·简 | 
| [14:04] | We’re investigating the murder of Leonard Railton. | 我们正在调查莱纳德·雷尔顿被谋杀一案 | 
| [14:06] | Can you tell us anything about him? | 你能和我们聊聊他吗 | 
| [14:08] | He’s a good kid. Worked hard. Stayed out of trouble. | 他是个好孩子 工作努力 不惹是生非 | 
| [14:11] | We heard he had a job. | 听说他有份工作 | 
| [14:12] | Down at, uh, Markham Willis’s place. | 在马克姆·威利斯那儿工作 | 
| [14:15] | It’s a souvenir shop just off the reservation. | 那是居留地旁边的纪念品商店 | 
| [14:18] | Was Leonard having any problems? | 莱纳德出过什么问题吗 | 
| [14:21] | No. | 没 | 
| [14:22] | Did you hear about any arguments or fights? | 听说过任何争执或打斗吗 | 
| [14:25] | No. | 没 | 
| [14:26] | Money problems? Health issues? | 经济问题 健康问题呢 | 
| [14:29] | No. | 没 | 
| [14:30] | You’re right. You really are opening things up here. | 你说对了 你真让他们打开话匣子了 | 
| [14:32] | Do you know about any relationships | 你知不知道他在居留地之外 | 
| [14:33] | – He was having off the reservation maybe? – No. | -有没有什么联系人呢 -没 | 
| [14:45] | Nice shot. | 好球 | 
| [14:49] | Did you guys know Leonard Railton? | 你们认识莱纳德·雷尔顿吗 | 
| [14:54] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我当你们默认了 | 
| [14:56] | I’m trying to find the person who killed him. | 我想找出杀他的凶手 | 
| [14:58] | Do you want to help me with that? | 你们能帮我这个忙吗 | 
| [15:02] | Don’t all speak at once. | 别争先恐后嘛 | 
| [15:03] | Who’s gonna talk first? | 谁第一个说 | 
| [15:05] | We don’t talk to po-po. | 我们不和大盖帽说话 | 
| [15:07] | Po-po? | 大盖帽 | 
| [15:09] | I like that. | 这名称好 | 
| [15:11] | But I’m not po-po. I’m a po-po consultant. | 但我不是大盖帽 我是给大盖帽当顾问的 | 
| [15:14] | How about this? | 这样吧 打赌好了 | 
| [15:16] | I bet that I can sink a ball before your best player can, | 你们中最好的出来和我比 我能比他先击球入洞 | 
| [15:22] | And he can have three chances to my one, | 而且我还让他两竿子 | 
| [15:25] | And if I lose… 50 bucks. Huh? | 如果我输了 这50块归你们 | 
| [15:29] | But if I win, you tell me about Leonard. | 如果我赢了 你们得和我聊莱纳德 | 
| [15:34] | We got a deal? | 成交吗 | 
| [15:36] | Great. Who’s your sharpshooter? | 很好 谁是神射手 | 
| [15:38] | It’s you, isn’t it, shorty? Let’s do this. | 是你吧 小矮个 来放手一搏 | 
| [15:40] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [15:42] | All right. First ball in wins. | 很好 一球制胜 | 
| [15:44] | You get three chances. I get one. | 你有三次机会 我只一次 | 
| [15:48] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [15:49] | And by the way, that girl you’re crushing on, | 对了 你看中的那女孩 | 
| [15:52] | The one in the blue sweater– it’s never gonna happen. | 穿蓝毛衣的那个 你们没戏 | 
| [15:54] | She’s into the tall guy. Good luck. | 她喜欢上那大高个了 祝你好运 | 
| [15:56] | My money’s on the kid. | 我赌这孩子赢 | 
| [16:01] | one. | 一击 | 
| [16:06] | Two. | 二击 | 
| [16:08] | Last time. Good luck. Lucky last. | 最后一击 祝你好运 幸运收场 | 
| [16:12] | That’s three. | 第三击咯 | 
| [16:14] | There’s a hole in that ball. | 这球莫不是有坑 | 
| [16:16] | Here’s the hard part. | 艰难一刻到来了 | 
| [16:30] | Ooh! Schooled ya. | 哇哦 多谢指教 | 
| [16:34] | Okay, so, uh, what was Leonard’s story? | 很好 说说莱纳德的事 | 
| [16:38] | He had money. A lot of it. | 他有钱 很多钱 | 
| [16:41] | Always had the newest kicks. | 总有最新潮的玩意儿 | 
| [16:43] | Since when? | 从何时起 | 
| [16:44] | Like, six months ago. | 大约6个月前 | 
| [16:46] | Well, I heard he had a job. | 我听说他有份工作 | 
| [16:48] | Oh, yeah. At Willis’s souvenir shop? | 在威利斯的纪念品商店吗 没戏 | 
| [16:52] | That’s pennies. | 那只会不名一文 | 
| [16:54] | Leonard had money. | 莱纳德很有钱 | 
| [16:56] | Any idea where that might have come from? | 知道他是从哪得来的吗 | 
| [16:58] | He wouldn’t say. | 他不肯说 | 
| [17:00] | But he was out in the woods all the time, | 不过他总是呆在树林里 | 
| [17:01] | So… We figured, you know? | 所以 我们就认为 | 
| [17:05] | Yes? | 如何 | 
| [17:08] | Everybody knows what goes on in the woods. | 谁都知道树林里面有猫腻 | 
| [17:10] | oh, sure. The woods. | 当然了 那树林 | 
| [17:11] | Yeah, this is not the trail. | 这不是那小径 | 
| [17:13] | It’s over here. | 在这边 | 
| [17:14] | Are you sure? I thought I saw it over here. | 你确定吗 我觉得是在这边 | 
| [17:20] | Water tank? | 水箱吗 | 
| [17:25] | Cho? | 周 | 
| [17:27] | Yeah? | 怎么 | 
| [17:28] | There’s a pot plant here. | 这里居然有大麻草 | 
| [17:31] | Actually, there’s a whole bunch of pot plants here. | 事实上 这里有一大堆大麻草 | 
| [17:34] | It looks like a farm. | 看起来像是农场 | 
| [17:35] | Which means there’s probably some bad guys with guns. | 表示这儿可能有些持枪匪徒 | 
| [17:44] | No bars. So much for backup. | 没信号 别指望后援了 | 
| [17:50] | There’s only one shooter. You draw fire, | 只有一个射手 你吸引火力 | 
| [17:53] | And I’ll take him from the side. | 我从侧面袭击 | 
| [17:54] | Ready? One… Two… | 准备好没 1 2 | 
| [17:54] | Three! Go. | 3 上 | 
| [18:13] | Rigsby! Clear! | 瑞斯比 警报解除 | 
| [18:14] | Got it! | 来了 | 
| [18:27] | It’s the kind of farm you find all over public lands– | 是那种在公共土地上随处可见的农场 | 
| [18:29] | About an acre of plants, irrigation pipes everywhere. | 有差不多一英亩的植物 到处都是灌溉管 | 
| [18:32] | Must be tapping into water from up the valley. | 肯定是从村子里引入的水源 | 
| [18:34] | Did you hit the shooter? Maybe he’s in a hospital. | 你击中射手没 说不定他会在医院 | 
| [18:36] | Didn’t see any blood. I doubt it. | 我不确定 现场没见血 | 
| [18:37] | Do you think the ranger knowingly directed you | 有没有可能是护林员故意把你们 | 
| [18:39] | Toward the pot farm? Was this a setup? | 引到大麻地 这是个陷阱 | 
| [18:41] | It’s hard to say. We got pretty turned around. | 很难说 我们走的九曲十八弯 | 
| [18:42] | I’m not exactly sure we were on the trail. | 不太确定我们走得对不对 | 
| [18:44] | Where’s the ranger now? | 护林员现在在哪 | 
| [18:45] | Up in the mountains. Supervisor says | 在山上 管理人说 | 
| [18:46] | – he’s out of calling range. – Find out when he’s back. | -他不在服务区 -等他回来查清楚 | 
| [18:49] | So it looks like Leonard Railton | 这么看起来 莱纳德·雷尔顿是在 | 
| [18:50] | was working for the pot farmers. | 为大麻地工作了 | 
| [18:51] | There’s a hundred ways that could turn ugly. | 如此一来再怎么凶险都不为过 | 
| [18:53] | Meh. If Leonard was farmi” the weed, | 咩 如果莱纳德在种大麻 | 
| [18:56] | He would’ve told his friends about it. | 他会告诉他的朋友 | 
| [18:58] | Whatever he was doing, he felt shame or ambivalence. | 无论是做什么 他都感到羞耻或纠结 | 
| [19:02] | Which takes the investigation where? | 这是把调查引向何方 | 
| [19:04] | Well, we haven’t spoken to the girlfriend yet. | 我们还没和他女友谈话呢 | 
| [19:06] | So go do that. You two talk to narcotics. | 那就去 你俩和缉毒科联系 | 
| [19:09] | See if there’s a line on marijuana players in that area. | 看看那片区有没有什么大麻毒贩 | 
| [19:13] | You heard what she said. | 愣着干嘛 | 
| [19:16] | We weren’t living together or anything, just hanging out. | 我们没有同居什么 只是约会而已 | 
| [19:20] | So Leonard isn’t the baby’s father, Ms. Hopwood? | 那莱纳德不是孩子的父亲吗 霍伍德女士 | 
| [19:22] | Kai’s father? No. | 凯的父亲吗 不是 | 
| [19:27] | But leonard liked your little boy, didn’t he? | 但莱纳德喜欢你的小宝宝吧 | 
| [19:31] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [19:34] | – Leonard bought most of the toys here. – And this, uh… | -这儿的玩具大多是莱纳德买的 -这儿 | 
| [19:38] | Enormous stack of infant formula. | 很多婴儿配方乳品啊 | 
| [19:41] | Yeah, like, 1,000 bucks worth. | 是的 差不多值一千块呢 | 
| [19:44] | What’s the story with that? | 这话怎么说 | 
| [19:46] | Well, it’s because Kai got this rash. | 是因为凯得了皮疹 | 
| [19:48] | It was going around, you know? A couple of kids had it. | 那会传染 有些孩子就得了 | 
| [19:52] | He had this idea it was the powdered formula. | 他觉得是配方奶粉的问题 | 
| [19:55] | He made me throw all the powdered out, | 他让我把所有奶粉都扔了 | 
| [19:57] | which is crazy, ’cause it’s cheaper, | 这很疯狂 因为这些奶粉更便宜 | 
| [20:00] | And it’s real easy to use. | 而且非常好用 | 
| [20:03] | All you do is add water. | 只要加水就成 | 
| [20:05] | How’s the rash now? | 现在皮疹怎么样了 | 
| [20:09] | All gone. | 痊愈了 | 
| [20:12] | I guess he was right. | 我想他是对的 | 
| [20:14] | You weren’t surprised to hear about Leonard, were you? | 你听说了莱纳德的事 一点也不吃惊吗 | 
| [20:17] | I mean, you–you cared for him, | 我是说 你挺关心他的 | 
| [20:18] | But you weren’t startled to learn that he was dead. | 但你听到他死讯时并不吃惊 | 
| [20:23] | He had money, | 他很有钱 | 
| [20:25] | And not from that lame souvenir store job. | 肯定不是从那个差劲的纪念品商店挣的 | 
| [20:29] | He wouldn’t tell me where he was gettin’ it. | 他从不告诉我钱从哪来的 | 
| [20:32] | My experience is, that means trouble. | 经验告诉我 这就表示有麻烦 | 
| [20:36] | Your best guess? | 你有什么想法 | 
| [20:37] | I don’t know. Whatever else he was doing… | 不知道 不论他做的是什么 | 
| [20:40] | He–he was always good to me and Kai. | 他对我和凯一直很好 | 
| [20:45] | He was a good man. You find who did this. | 他是个好人 你们要找出凶手 | 
| [20:49] | We’ll do everything we can. | 我们会竭尽全力 | 
| [21:00] | Mr. Willis, how long was Leonard working here? | 威利斯先生 莱纳德在这工作多久了 | 
| [21:03] | Uh… I guess about six months. | 大约6个月吧 | 
| [21:07] | I hired him on Dolores Brinton’s recommendation. | 多洛莉丝·布林顿推荐的 我就用了 | 
| [21:10] | He was a great kid, good worker. | 他是个好孩子 很尽职 | 
| [21:12] | Oh, yeah. That’what I’m talking ’bout. | 是啊 我就这么说的 | 
| [21:16] | Pretty great, huh? | 戴着不错吧 | 
| [21:18] | This is fantastic. | 这东西真酷 | 
| [21:19] | D-do you deliver? | 你们邮寄吗 | 
| [21:20] | – As a matter of fact, we do. – All right. | -事实上 我们做 -太好了 | 
| [21:21] | – Jane, put it back. – What? | -简 放回去 -什么 | 
| [21:24] | You heard me. Now. | 你听见我说的了 快点 | 
| [21:27] | – Okay. – Now! | -好吧 -快点 | 
| [21:29] | All right. | 好好 | 
| [21:31] | We think that, uh, Leonard was getting money from someplace else. | 我们认为莱纳德在从别的地方搞钱 | 
| [21:34] | – Any idea what that was about? – No. | -知道是从哪儿吗 -不知道 | 
| [21:37] | He never said a word about it. What was he doing? | 他从来没提过 他到底在干什么 | 
| [21:39] | We’re still working on that. | 这个我们还在调查 | 
| [21:41] | I can give you a deal on that bonnet. | 那个软帽我可以给你们优惠哦 | 
| [21:43] | Special law enforcement discount. | 警察的特别折扣 | 
| [21:45] | You’re not self-conscious | 你好像并没有特意 | 
| [21:48] | about peddling your own culture, are you? | 回避你的文化 是吧 | 
| [21:50] | This is not my culture. | 这并不是我的文化里的东西 | 
| [21:52] | This war bonnet is from the Laguna people. | 这个头饰是拉古纳人的 | 
| [21:55] | It has nothing to do with us Shoshone. | 跟我们休休尼族人没有任何关系 | 
| [21:58] | It’s kind of a pastiche, really. | 这只是个仿作 | 
| [22:00] | But that’s what you Americans want to buy, | 但你们美国人就喜欢买这个 | 
| [22:02] | so that’s what I sell. | 所以我就卖这个 | 
| [22:03] | Thank you for your time, Mr. Willis. Jane? | 多谢你 威利斯先生 简 走吧 | 
| [22:10] | Jane! | 简 | 
| [22:11] | I’ll meet you outside. | 我去外面找你 | 
| [22:17] | Is there some kind of service for Leonard? | 莱纳德是不是定了什么服务 | 
| [22:18] | Tomorrow afternoon, I believe. | 应该是 明天下午 | 
| [22:20] | That’s such a shame. | 那真是太遗憾了 | 
| [22:24] | I’m gonna take that. | 我要这张 | 
| [22:25] | And I like this one, too. | 我还喜欢这张 | 
| [22:28] | It’s really beautiful. So that as well, | 这张真是漂亮 所以也要了 | 
| [22:30] | And, um… | 还有 | 
| [22:33] | This thing. I’ll see if I can get a tune out of that. | 这东西 我要试试看自己能不能吹 | 
| [22:35] | Just love those feathers. | 我真是喜欢这些羽毛 | 
| [22:40] | Grace, hi. It’s jane. | 喂 格蕾斯 我是简 | 
| [22:42] | How’s it going with Jane Doe there? She get a clue yet? | 无名女那有什么进展 她想起什么了吗 | 
| [22:45] | Mm, didn’t think so. | 我也没想到会这样 | 
| [22:47] | You know, bring her down to the office. | 把她带到办公室来 | 
| [22:49] | I think we’re gonna have to get a little more interventionist. | 看来我们得多采取点干预行动 | 
| [22:54] | If you start to feel dizzy or woozy or–or anything– | 如果你开始觉得头晕 想吐 或其他 | 
| [22:57] | Grace, quit hovering. All right? She’s fine. | 格蕾斯 别婆妈了 她没问题的 | 
| [23:02] | I took her out of the hospital, Jane. | 是我把她从医院带出来的 简 | 
| [23:03] | She’s my responsibility. | 我要对她负责 | 
| [23:05] | I get that, but she’s fine. Aren’t you? | 我知道 但她很好 是吧 | 
| [23:07] | What are these? | 这些是什么东西 | 
| [23:08] | Oh, these are pictures of where you’re from. | 这些是你家乡的照片 | 
| [23:12] | I don’t know where I’m from. | 我不知道我家乡在哪儿 | 
| [23:14] | Sure you do. | 你肯定知道 | 
| [23:16] | I’ll lay money on the fact that you’re a local. | 我敢赌钱 你是个本地人 | 
| [23:18] | You have roots around here. | 你的根基就在这里 | 
| [23:20] | You visited places like this as a kid. | 你小时候去这些地方玩过 | 
| [23:23] | One of these pictures here will mean something to you. | 其中一张照片肯定跟你有关 | 
| [23:28] | I get nothing from that. | 我什么也想不起来 | 
| [23:29] | What about this? Hmm? | 这个呢 | 
| [23:32] | Grace, a minute? | 格蕾斯 有空吗 | 
| [23:34] | Oh, sure. I’ll be right back. | 好 我马上回来 | 
| [23:38] | This? | 这张呢 | 
| [23:42] | Just relax. Don’t work so hard. | 放松一点 别太逼自己 | 
| [23:45] | Look at that. | 看着这张 | 
| [23:47] | Have you ever seen a more beautiful, more peaceful place? | 还有比这更美丽而宁静的地方吗 | 
| [23:53] | It would be cool if I could just say the word, | 要是我说出这句话 | 
| [23:55] | and you could be right there. | 你就让自己身处那个地方 | 
| [23:57] | Listening to the birds sing… | 聆听鸟儿的歌唱 | 
| [24:00] | The wind rustling through the trees… | 聆听风摩擦树梢的簌簌声 | 
| [24:04] | The water lapping against the shore. | 聆听水花拍打岸边的声音 | 
| [24:09] | If I could just say the word. | 一说到这句话就行 | 
| [24:17] | Wayne, this couldn’t wait? | 韦恩 你就不能等等吗 | 
| [24:29] | This is so simple. | 这事其实很简单 | 
| [24:32] | I love you… | 我爱你 | 
| [24:33] | More than–more than this job, more than anything. | 胜过这个工作 胜过任何东西 | 
| [24:37] | You got shot at today. | 你今天受刺激了 | 
| [24:38] | – You’re pumped full of adrenaline. – No, no. | -你现在是一时冲动 -不是 | 
| [24:40] | Well, yes, but that doesn’t matter. | 也许是 但这不重要 | 
| [24:45] | I know what I want to do. | 我知道我要怎么做 | 
| [24:48] | I, uh… | 我 | 
| [24:51] | I talked to a guy in the San Francisco office today. | 今天我和洛杉矶办公室的一个人谈了谈 | 
| [24:54] | There’s an opening in the major crimes unit. | 重案科有个空职 | 
| [24:56] | It’s only an hour and a half away. | 离这儿只有一个半小时的车程 | 
| [24:59] | – You mean it? – Please, let’s just do this. | -你说真的吗 -求你了 就这样吧 | 
| [25:02] | I-I don’t care where I work. | 我不在乎在哪儿工作 | 
| [25:04] | I-I want you. | 我只想要你 | 
| [25:08] | You really mean it? | 你是认真的吗 | 
| [25:09] | Yes, yes. | 是的 | 
| [25:22] | Really? Now? | 你俩不会吧 都什么时候了 | 
| [25:25] | Ranger Tisdale should be off the mountain in an hour, so… | 蒂斯代尔护林员一小时下山 | 
| [25:27] | His bank records say he’s depositing 2 grand a month | 他的银行记录显示 每月除了存工资以外 | 
| [25:29] | over and above his salary– cash. | 还会存2000美元进去 而且是现金 | 
| [25:31] | Let’s go talk to him. | 我们去找他谈谈 | 
| [25:41] | Tisdale. | 蒂斯代尔 | 
| [25:44] | I was gonna call you. I just heard. | 正想给你们打电话 我听说了 | 
| [25:46] | Pot farm. Doesn’t that beat everything? | 大麻场 这还不能说明一切吗 | 
| [25:49] | – Yeah, right in your own woods. – Yeah. | -对 就在你管的树林里 -是啊 | 
| [25:51] | I’ve been hiking these trails for eight years. | 我在这树林里走了八年 | 
| [25:52] | I had no idea. I don’t know where you ended up, | 完全不知道 真不知道你们怎么走的 | 
| [25:55] | But you must’ve gotten seriously turned around. | 但你们肯定迷路迷惨了 | 
| [25:59] | That’s hard to believe | 你也太假了 | 
| [26:00] | when the pot farmers are paying you $2,000 a month. | 大麻场的人每月给你两千刀呢 | 
| [26:03] | 2 th–I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 两千? 你们说什么呢 | 
| [26:05] | You’re gonna have to come with us. | 你得和我们走一趟 | 
| [26:19] | Nice work. | 身手不错 | 
| [26:21] | Felt good. | 感觉真好 | 
| [26:24] | Send you to the farm? | 说是我让你们走进那农场? | 
| [26:26] | I was trying like hell to keep you away from it. | 我可是拼命让你们远离那地方 | 
| [26:28] | All you had to do was stay on the trail. | 你们就该老老实实走小路 | 
| [26:30] | Is that really so hard? | 有那么难吗 | 
| [26:32] | So you were taking money from the pot dealers | 所以卖大麻的人付你钱 | 
| [26:33] | to protect their farm, right? | 让你保护他们的农场吧 | 
| [26:35] | They were paying me to direct tourists away | 他们付我钱让我把游客们引开 | 
| [26:38] | and let ’em know | 要是有本地警察或者联邦探员来搜查 | 
| [26:39] | if there were any local cops or feds snooping around. | 就要通知他们 | 
| [26:42] | But that’s it. | 仅此而已 | 
| [26:44] | Okay, these people who got killed–I never even saw them. | 那些被害人 我见都没见过 | 
| [26:47] | I need the names of the people who paid you. | 告诉我是谁付你钱的 | 
| [26:51] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 | 
| [26:53] | Look, these aren’t hippies | 他们可都是痞子 | 
| [26:55] | Growing weed in the forest, okay? | 他们像树林里的杂草一样 | 
| [26:57] | These are serious, serious men. | 危险得很 | 
| [26:59] | If they learn that I gave up their names, | 要是被他们知道我供出了他们的名字 | 
| [27:01] | They’ll kill me. | 他们会杀了我 | 
| [27:03] | Look, they know you’ve been arrested. | 他们已经知道你被逮捕 | 
| [27:08] | They think you’re giving them up right now. | 他们现在就怀疑你供出他们了 | 
| [27:10] | Now with these men walking around, you’re in danger. | 现在就准备暗中对付你 你很危险 | 
| [27:12] | Give us their names, and we’ll lock them up. | 说出名字 我们就去抓他们 | 
| [27:14] | – No, I can’t. – It’s your call. | -不 不行 -你看着办吧 | 
| [27:18] | – You got a family? – Uh, yeah. | -你有家人吗 -有 | 
| [27:20] | Well, I suggest you send them somewhere. | 友情提醒 把他们送走 | 
| [27:22] | Not out of town– get ’em out of state. | 不止是这个镇 而是离开这个州 | 
| [27:24] | – Know anybody on the east coast? – No. | -东海岸有认识人吗 -没有 | 
| [27:26] | That’s too bad. How about overseas? | 这可真糟 国外有吗 | 
| [27:28] | – That’s a first-rate interviewer you got there. – Thank you. | -你有个一流的拷问官 -谢谢 | 
| [27:31] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么回事 | 
| [27:32] | So Rigsby and Cho tell me | 瑞斯比和周告诉我 | 
| [27:33] | there was only one dude with a gun. | 只有一个持枪歹徒 | 
| [27:34] | – That doesn’t seem like much. – No, it’s not. | -看来人不是很多 -是不多 | 
| [27:39] | So when you say, “These are not hippies, | 但你说那些人是痞子 | 
| [27:40] | these are serious, serious men,” | 危险得很 | 
| [27:43] | That implies many scary men with large guns, right? | 意思是持有很多拿大型枪支的恐怖分子吗 | 
| [27:46] | – Yes. – So why just one? | -没错 -那为什么他们只碰到一个 | 
| [27:49] | I don’t know. They might be low on money. | 我也不知道 可能他们缺钱 | 
| [27:51] | I mean, the–the crop is doing badly. | 最近大麻长得不太好 | 
| [27:54] | Plants are dying? | 他们的植物要死光了吗 | 
| [27:55] | Yeah, yeah. And the word is that it’s been going on | 是的 听说是这样 | 
| [27:57] | for about six months, and nobody can figure it out, | 快6个月了 不知道是怎么回事 | 
| [27:59] | – and they’re really kind of freaking out about it. – I’m sure. | -他们都很抓狂 -那确实会 | 
| [28:02] | – Jane? – Yeah? | -简 -什么事 | 
| [28:04] | Uh, I think I gotta– I gotta go. I’ll see you later. | 我得走了 回见 | 
| [28:07] | Thank you. | 多谢你 | 
| [28:09] | So what’d you get from the guy? | 你问出了什么 | 
| [28:10] | – The pot farmers didn’t kill Leonard. – That so? | -那些农民不是凶手 -是吗 | 
| [28:14] | – Yep. – You certain? | -对 -你确定 | 
| [28:16] | Well, certainty is the mother of fools. | 世上哪有百分百确定的事儿 | 
| [28:20] | So all this is just… | 那么这一切只是… | 
| [28:22] | guesswork with you? | 你的猜测 | 
| [28:23] | Pretty much. | 差不多 | 
| [28:24] | I mean, that’s– that’s what I do, I guess. | 我是猜的 没错 | 
| [28:29] | For instance, I guess that you’re married. | 比如 我猜你已经结婚 | 
| [28:31] | I’m wearing a ring. | 我戴着婚戒 | 
| [28:32] | Well, I guess that you’re married, but not happily. | 我猜测你虽已成家 却不幸福 | 
| [28:36] | Not that there’s divorce proceedings in place, | 尽管还没有起诉离婚 | 
| [28:40] | but… | 不过… | 
| [28:42] | possibly a trial separation. | 可能已经分居 | 
| [28:44] | Guess I should’ve put up a photo, huh? | 看来我该在桌上摆张照片 | 
| [28:46] | I know you’re not giving me relationship advice, | 我知道你不是想给我爱情建议 | 
| [28:51] | so I have to wonder why you would go there. | 我猜猜你为什么这么说 | 
| [28:54] | I guess it’s your way of expressing unhappiness. | 也许你以此表达内心的不快 | 
| [28:58] | Mm, could be. | 算吧 | 
| [29:00] | I guess it’s your way of saying | 可能你就是对 | 
| [29:03] | you’re unhappy with the way I’m handling Lisbon. | 我处理里斯本的方式而感到不快 | 
| [29:05] | We spend a lot of time together. | 我们相处的时间很长 | 
| [29:07] | And when she’s unhappy, uh, I’m less happy. | 她不开心 我也开心不起来 | 
| [29:12] | It’s human nature. | 这是人之常情 | 
| [29:14] | Yes, it is. | 没错 | 
| [29:16] | I’ll tell you what, Patrick. | 那么 派翠克 | 
| [29:17] | Why don’t you let me handle my business my way | 请让我以自己的方式处理问题 | 
| [29:20] | and then judge me by the results? | 看到结果再作评判 | 
| [29:22] | And I’ll let you handle yours your way… | 我也会让你用自己的方式处理问题 | 
| [29:24] | Up to a point. | 在某种程度上 | 
| [29:27] | That sounds fair. | 真是公平 | 
| [29:28] | Up to a point. | 在某种程度上 | 
| [29:30] | Yeah, very fair. We done? | 很公平 我可以走了吗 | 
| [29:33] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:34] | Please don’t interrupt interrogations. | 别在审问时候插嘴 | 
| [29:36] | – It’s rude. – That’s a rule, is it? | -很不礼貌 -是规矩吗 | 
| [29:39] | Guideline. | 是原则 | 
| [29:42] | I’ll keep it in mind. | 我会记住的 | 
| [29:43] | Now we’re done. | 现在你可以走了 | 
| [29:46] | Loving those pumps. | 你的鞋不错 | 
| [29:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [29:52] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [30:02] | Oh, what’s this? Interesting. | 这是什么 真有趣 | 
| [30:04] | we need to take amnesia girl up to the reservation. | 我们送失忆的女孩去居留地 | 
| [30:07] | Meet me in the parking lot in ten minutes. | 10分钟后在停车场见 | 
| [30:08] | Why take her to the reservation? | 为什么带她去居留地 | 
| [30:09] | They’re holding a memorial for Leonard Railton. | 那里在举行莱纳德·雷尔顿的追悼会 | 
| [30:11] | She should be there. | 她应该到场 | 
| [30:12] | – She might remember something. – Worth a try, I guess. | -她也许能想起什么 -我想值得一试 | 
| [30:14] | Oh, do me a favor. Hmm? | 帮个忙 | 
| [30:16] | – Don’t mention this to Lisbon or Hightower. – And why not? | -别告诉里斯本和海托华 -为何 | 
| [30:20] | – Well, why complicate things? – Complicate how? | -别把事情搞复杂了 -怎么会复杂 | 
| [30:24] | Hell, Van Pelt, you shouldn’t have taken her | 范·佩尔特 你不都已经 | 
| [30:25] | out of the hospital in the first place. | 把她带出医院了嘛 | 
| [30:27] | Your car, parking lot, ten minutes. | 开你的车 去停车场 10分钟后 | 
| [30:37] | Mr. Jane, what are you doing here? | 简先生 你来这里做什么 | 
| [30:40] | Well, we’re here to pay our respects. | 我们来此致哀 | 
| [30:43] | It’s okay. We won’t eat much. | 放心 我们不会吃很多 | 
| [30:45] | Leonard had only been with us a short while, | 莱纳德英年早逝 | 
| [30:49] | but if you saw him | 如果你见他 | 
| [30:50] | walking a trail up at the lakes or riding a horse, | 漫步湖边 策马徐行 | 
| [30:54] | You could see | 你就知道 | 
| [30:56] | that he was home. | 他到家了 | 
| [30:59] | So remember the old words. | 有句老话说 | 
| [31:00] | When a friend dies, | 友人辞世 | 
| [31:03] | We should not cry. | 无需哭泣 | 
| [31:04] | We should not hate someone | 无需怨恨 | 
| [31:07] | Or fight. | 或是攻击 | 
| [31:09] | We should do right always. | 我们要始终向善 | 
| [31:13] | And we should listen to the old words | 谨遵古训 | 
| [31:15] | and remember Leonard. | 缅怀莱纳德 | 
| [31:19] | If anyone else has something to say… | 有人想说点什么吗 | 
| [31:22] | Oh, I would. | 我有话要说 | 
| [31:25] | This woman was with Leonard when he was shot. | 莱纳德被袭击时 这个女人跟他在一起 | 
| [31:27] | She has lost her memory. | 她失去了记忆 | 
| [31:29] | So we brought her here today | 所以今天带她来这里 | 
| [31:33] | to see if a face or a place or anything | 看看是否有熟悉的脸孔 场景或物品 | 
| [31:37] | could help her remember who she is. | 能帮助她重拾记忆 | 
| [31:40] | This is kind of a sacred momt. Is this really the time? | 这是严肃的场合 你这样做合适吗 | 
| [31:44] | It’ll take but a second. | 耽误不了多久 | 
| [31:50] | Anything? | 有熟悉的吗 | 
| [31:53] | No. | 没有 | 
| [31:56] | Never mind. The trip was not entirely wasted. | 没事 这一趟也没有白来 | 
| [31:58] | I was also looking at all of you to see if anyone recognized her. | 我也在观察你们 看是否有人认识她 | 
| [32:03] | And it seems to me that somebody here does know this woman. | 看来这里的确有人认识她 | 
| [32:07] | And that somebody is you, sir. | 就是你 先生 | 
| [32:10] | Me? | 我 | 
| [32:12] | I think you’re mistaken. | 你恐怕弄错了 | 
| [32:14] | Prove it. | 证据呢 | 
| [32:17] | How? | 怎么证明 | 
| [32:20] | Look into my eyes | 看着我的眼睛 | 
| [32:23] | and hold this. | 拿着这个 | 
| [32:27] | Now tell me you don’t know her. | 告诉我 你不认识她 | 
| [32:30] | I do not know this woman. | 我不认识这个女人 | 
| [32:36] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [32:38] | Um, um, okay. | 好了 | 
| [32:40] | It appears that I’m mistaken, | 看来是我弄错了 | 
| [32:41] | which is very good for you. | 不过对你也好 | 
| [32:42] | That eliminates you from our inquiry. | 消除了你的嫌疑 | 
| [32:44] | My apologies. Carry on. We’ll just take our seats in the back. | 很抱歉 你们继续 我们到后边坐 | 
| [32:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [32:50] | And, listen, if you– if you don’t want us here, | 如果你们不希望我们留下 | 
| [32:52] | then just say the word and we’ll go. Just say the word. | 说一声我们就会走 说一声就好 | 
| [32:55] | – I think it would be better– – I see it. | -事情终会过去… -我看见了 | 
| [32:59] | I see it! I see it! I see it! | 我看见了 看见了 | 
| [33:03] | I see it. | 我看见了 | 
| [33:10] | Now just relax, breathe and tell us what you see. | 放松 深呼吸 告诉我们你看到了什么 | 
| [33:16] | There’s a blue lake… | 蓝色的湖 | 
| [33:19] | Pine trees… | 松树 | 
| [33:21] | A mountain… | 山峦 | 
| [33:23] | There’s a bird singing. | 鸟儿在歌唱 | 
| [33:28] | Tell us what’s happening at this lake. | 告诉我们湖边发生了什么事 | 
| [33:32] | It’s where the bad thing happened. | 发生了坏事 | 
| [33:33] | What bad thing? | 什么坏事 | 
| [33:37] | Go look. They… | 去看 他们… | 
| [33:39] | They left something on the shore. | 他们的东西落在了湖边 | 
| [33:41] | – Who did? – Go look. They left something. | -谁干的 -去看 他们落了东西 | 
| [33:44] | They left something. | 他们落了东西 | 
| [33:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [33:53] | Okay, show’s over. Come on. | 好了 表演结束 我们走 | 
| [33:56] | Watch your head. | 小心碰头 | 
| [33:57] | So Mr. Silverwing is gonna complain to our superiors | 到时锡尔弗宁先生措辞激烈地 | 
| [34:00] | in the strongest terms. Nice work. | 向上级投诉我们时 那可真得好看了 | 
| [34:02] | See, that’s why I didn’t bring you along–deniability. | 所以我没打算带你来 你就没责任了 | 
| [34:05] | How did you know we were here? | 你怎么知道我们在这里 | 
| [34:06] | I had little, tiny G.P.S. Trackers | 我在你的西服里 | 
| [34:08] | Sewn into all your suits. | 缝了个微型GPS定位仪 | 
| [34:11] | For a second there, I almost believed you. Grace? | 我还差点信你了 是格蕾斯说的吧 | 
| [34:16] | Sorry, Jane. I had to tell her. It’s my job. | 对不起 简 我必须说 职责如此 | 
| [34:18] | Eh, that’s not it. | 不怪你 | 
| [34:19] | – Get her back to the hospital. – Yes, boss. | -送她回医院 -是 头儿 | 
| [34:22] | She did remember something. We have a clue. | 她确实想起些事来 我们有线索了 | 
| [34:24] | A lake in the mountain, something on the shore? | 山里的湖 湖边的东西吗 | 
| [34:26] | Could be where the murders happened. | 可能是案发地 | 
| [34:28] | There’s over 50 lakes in those mountains! | 这片山区里有50多个湖泊 | 
| [34:30] | I’ll take her back to the hospital. | 我送她回医院 | 
| [34:32] | Listen, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you where I was going. | 我很抱歉没有告诉你 | 
| [34:34] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 | 
| [34:36] | I knew I was gonna stir things up, | 我知道自己惹了麻烦 | 
| [34:37] | – and, what, with Hightower all– – Don’t. | -招惹了海托华 -别 | 
| [34:39] | Don’t ever try to protect me. | 别试图保护我 | 
| [34:40] | I can protect myself from Hightower or anybody else. Okay. | 我自己能应付海托华或者其他人 | 
| [34:44] | – Let’s go back to the office. – We could. Or we could stay here | -回办公室去 -我们可以留下来 | 
| [34:47] | – and catch Leonard Railton’s killer. – How are we gonna do that? | -抓住谋杀莱纳德的凶手 -怎么抓 | 
| [34:50] | I need a cup. | 我要一个杯子 | 
| [34:52] | Paper or plastic– I’d prefer paper. | 纸制或者塑料的 最好是纸质的 | 
| [34:59] | So Jane Doe didn’t remember the lake? | 看来失忆女不记得湖泊了 | 
| [35:01] | Posthypnotic suggestion. | 催眠效果 | 
| [35:03] | I showed her a beautiful picture of a lake and told her | 我给她看了一张漂亮的湖泊图 | 
| [35:05] | that she would remember it when she heard the trigger phrase– | 让她听到特定的句子就会想起来 | 
| [35:07] | “Say the word.” She remembered the picture, associated it | 听到”说一声” 她就想起图画 | 
| [35:10] | with the crime and felt that | 并与凶案联系起来 | 
| [35:11] | – something was left behind there. – What something? | -认为有东西落在那儿 -什么东西 | 
| [35:14] | Well, it–it doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 | 
| [35:16] | The killer’s feeling paranoid now, | 凶手就会疑神疑鬼 | 
| [35:18] | so he or she will be compelled to go back to the scene of the crime | 不由得回到犯罪现场 | 
| [35:21] | and make sure that nothing was left behind. | 确保没留下痕迹 | 
| [35:22] | That’s assuming the murder occurred at the lake. | 那湖边就一定是现场吗 | 
| [35:25] | – Well, it did. – Because? | -当然 -为什么 | 
| [35:26] | Because the pot crop died, | 大麻草不断死去 | 
| [35:30] | and Leonard Railton was worried about | 莱纳德又担心女友 | 
| [35:31] | the water his girlfriend’s baby was getting… | 给孩子喂的水不干净 | 
| [35:33] | Hey, it’s over here. | 这边走 | 
| [35:35] | …and the water supply for around here | 而这一地区的水源 | 
| [35:36] | comes from the mountain lakes. | 就来自山里这湖 | 
| [35:38] | Cho followed whoever left the memorial to the lake. | 那人从追悼会逃出来 老周也追到这里 | 
| [35:41] | – And? Who is it? – We’ll see. | -那凶手是谁 -马上揭晓 | 
| [35:46] | Where is he? | 在哪 | 
| [35:48] | Straight through the trees. | 从这树林看过去 | 
| [35:53] | Hands up. | 举起手来 | 
| [35:56] | – What’s going on? – Get your hands up. | -怎么回事 -手举起来 | 
| [35:58] | No, I-I don’t understand. | 我 我不明白 | 
| [36:03] | What are you doing? | 你们这是干嘛 | 
| [36:06] | Rifle shell. | 步枪弹壳 | 
| [36:07] | Where’d you get that, Mr. Willis? | 威利斯先生 这是哪来的 | 
| [36:09] | I just found it. | 我刚找到的 | 
| [36:11] | I was gonna give it to you. | 准备给你们来着 | 
| [36:13] | Do you think it’s connected to those murders? | 会和案子有关吗 | 
| [36:16] | That’s the best you got? | 就这点能耐吗 | 
| [36:17] | Why’d you shoot those four people, Mr. Willis? | 你为什么杀人 威利斯先生 | 
| [36:19] | – I didn’t. – Well, keep in mind that two of them– | -我没杀人 -别忘了 有两个死者 | 
| [36:21] | the Langhams–they were, uh, by-products, latecomers. | 姓朗廷那两个 只是无辜受害 | 
| [36:24] | But Leonard… Leonard you killed | 可你杀莱纳德 | 
| [36:29] | because of what’s in the lake, didn’t you? | 是因为这湖里的秘密 没错吧 | 
| [36:32] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你说什么 我不知道 | 
| [36:34] | Toxic waste. | 是毒废料 | 
| [36:36] | Great, big barrels of it, I expect. | 我猜是大桶大桶倒进去的 | 
| [36:38] | Dumped by you. | 是你倒的 | 
| [36:39] | That’s why the pot plants in the valley were dying. | 所以山谷里的大麻草会死掉 | 
| [36:42] | That’s why Derrien Hopwood’s child got a rash. | 所以黛莲·霍伍德的孩子会发疹子 | 
| [36:46] | Leonard was gonna tell, | 莱纳德准备报警 | 
| [36:48] | so you had to shoot him and | 你只得杀他灭口 | 
| [36:50] | anyone else that just happened to come along that day. | 无辜路人也一并杀掉 | 
| [36:54] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我不知道要说什么 | 
| [36:56] | That is not true. | 这绝对是诬陷 | 
| [36:58] | Well, this is ground zero for the dumping, | 这里呢 是毒物倾倒现场 | 
| [37:00] | so the water here must be much more toxic | 湖水的毒性 | 
| [37:03] | – than it is down in the valley. – That is nonsense! | -总归要比下游高 -你胡说八道 | 
| [37:07] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [37:08] | Feeling a little parched? Have a drink. | 口干吗 喝一杯吧 | 
| [37:11] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:13] | – No. – Why not? | -我不喝 -客气什么呢 | 
| [37:14] | – Oh, come on. Cheers. Have a drink. – No. | -来嘛 干一杯 喝掉它 -不要 | 
| [37:17] | – Little sip. – No. No, please, stop. No! | – 一小口就好 -不 求你别 不要 | 
| [37:19] | All right! | 我招 我招 | 
| [37:22] | I tried to get so many ideas across the tribal council. | 我向部落议会提了很多建议 | 
| [37:27] | But somebody didn’t like it, | 可要么是上级不喜欢 | 
| [37:29] | or it wasn’t culturally appropriate, | 要么是不合风俗 | 
| [37:31] | or blah, de, blah, de, blah. | 废话一大堆 | 
| [37:34] | So this guy said he needed to dump some stuff, | 这个人说 有些东西要处理掉 | 
| [37:38] | and did I know any place on the rez that he could do it? | 问我村里有没有地方能倒 | 
| [37:43] | So I had Leonard take them up to the lake. | 我就让莱纳德带他们去湖边 | 
| [37:46] | Well, I figured with his record, he’d take the money | 我觉得他有前科 会乖乖收钱 | 
| [37:48] | and keep his mouth shut. | 一个字都不说 | 
| [37:52] | Well, we went well. | 进行得很顺利 | 
| [37:55] | Got more trucks up there. | 陆续有废料运来 | 
| [37:57] | I mean, something was finally working for me. | 我总算办成件事了 | 
| [38:01] | And then that kid in the valley got a rash. | 接着村里那小孩发了疹子 | 
| [38:04] | And Leonard was worried. | 莱纳德就开始担心 | 
| [38:06] | Said we were poisoning the valley, | 他说我们是给村里投毒 | 
| [38:09] | And if we didn’t stop, that he was gonna blow the whistle. | 再不停手 他就要去报警 | 
| [38:14] | Then I overheard him on the phone, | 有天我偷听到他打电话 | 
| [38:17] | arranging to meet somebody up at the lake. | 约人在湖边见面 | 
| [38:22] | So I went, too. | 我就跟去了 | 
| [38:35] | When did the Langhams get there? | 朗廷一家什么时候去的 | 
| [38:38] | I was cleaning up. | 我清理现场那时 | 
| [38:43] | You know, what they doing there, anyway? | 他们来干什么啊 | 
| [38:49] | Um, they were taking a hike? | 远足吧 | 
| [38:56] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [39:00] | I am. | 真的 | 
| [39:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [39:06] | Well, that’s okay, then. | 行啊 那没事了 | 
| [39:08] | As long as you’re sorry. Maybe we’ll just let you go. | 说句抱歉 我们就放你走好了 | 
| [39:17] | I’m kidding. | 逗你玩呢 | 
| [39:27] | Got something for you. | 找到点东西 | 
| [39:29] | Your driver’s license. | 你的驾驶证 | 
| [39:32] | We got it from Markham Willis. | 马克姆·威利斯交出来的 | 
| [39:36] | Your name is Camille Dillon. You live in Oakland. | 你名叫卡米尔·狄隆 家住奥克兰市 | 
| [39:39] | You’re an Internet journalist and writer. | 职业是网络记者兼作家 | 
| [39:41] | We contacted your family. | 联系到你的家人了 | 
| [39:43] | Your mom is on her way from Des Moines. | 你妈妈正从第蒙市赶来 | 
| [39:48] | My name is Camille? | 我叫卡米尔吗 | 
| [39:50] | Apparently, you taught Leonard Railton | 很显然 你曾是莱纳德的老师 | 
| [39:52] | while he was in the juvenile system. | 少管所的老师 | 
| [39:54] | A little while ago, he got in touch with you about… | 前一段他联系你 询问 | 
| [39:56] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [39:59] | Something… something was wrong. | 出事了 | 
| [40:03] | They were… | 有人 | 
| [40:05] | Someone was, uh, dumping… | 有人 有人倾倒 | 
| [40:07] | – Toxins. – Y-yes. | -毒废料 -对 | 
| [40:11] | And he– he wanted people to know. He… | 他想揭发这件事 就… | 
| [40:15] | He called… | 就打给我 | 
| [40:17] | And he–he asked for my help. | 打来找我帮忙 | 
| [40:20] | I rem– | 我记得 | 
| [40:21] | I remember him. | 我记得他 | 
| [40:25] | I remember him asking for my help. | 我记得他找我帮忙 | 
| [40:29] | I remember. | 我想起来了 | 
| [40:32] | I remember me. | 想起我是谁了 | 
| [40:36] | I know who I am. | 我想起来我是谁了 | 
| [40:48] | Just let me finish this up, | 等我把这搞定 | 
| [40:49] | and we’ll go talk to Hightower. | 我们一起找海托华谈 | 
| [40:53] | Wayne… | 韦恩 | 
| [40:55] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [40:58] | I love you. I do. | 我爱你 真的爱你 | 
| [41:03] | But I think I love the job more. | 可我更爱这工作 | 
| [41:05] | Well, job’s not a problem. I’m gonna go. | 工作不是问题 我调走嘛 | 
| [41:08] | You’d be leaving the unit… for us. | 你是为了我们而离开 | 
| [41:11] | So? | 那又怎样 | 
| [41:13] | I don’t want that responsibility. | 我不想担这责任 | 
| [41:16] | You’ll hate me for it. | 你会恨我的 | 
| [41:18] | – Maybe not today, but someday you will. – No, Grace, we… | -现在不会 可总有一天会 -不 格蕾丝 | 
| [41:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [41:28] | You’re, uh… | 你 | 
| [41:29] | certain about this? | 你确定吗 | 
| [41:33] | I know who I am. | 我有自知之明 | 
| [41:48] | Narcotics picked up the pot farmers | 护林员供出了人名 | 
| [41:50] | off the ranger’s confession. | 缉毒科已经逮捕毒贩 | 
| [41:51] | I also got a call from a guy named Slverwing | 有个叫锡尔弗宁的家伙投诉 | 
| [41:53] | about a stunt you pulled up on the Storm River Reservation. | 说你们在风暴河村玩杂耍 | 
| [41:55] | Well, I wouldn’t call that a stunt so m– | 也不算杂耍啦 | 
| [41:57] | Whatever. He was displeased. | 我不管 反正得罪他了 | 
| [41:58] | Yes, ma’am. I filled out a p-90– | 是 长官 我填好了表 | 
| [42:00] | – You solved the triple, right? – Yeah. | -三尸案结了吧 -结了 | 
| [42:02] | – Nobody got hurt? – No. | -没人受伤 -没有 | 
| [42:03] | Then the hell with him. You got justice done. | 那去他的投诉 破案最重要 | 
| [42:08] | Keep up the good work. | 再接再厉 | 
| [42:16] | That was unexpected. | 还真意外 | 
| [42:18] | I’ll say. | 可不是嘛 | 
| [42:24] | Hey, Grace. | 格蕾丝 | 
| [42:26] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [42:27] | – You all right? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 | 
| [42:29] | Okay, but… | 没事 我 | 
| [42:33] | Yeah, I-I just… | 那啥 我 | 
| [42:36] | I just, uh, forgot my… stuff. | 我落东西了 |