| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 | 
| [00:14] | Thank you, Sadie. | 谢谢 赛迪 | 
| [00:17] | My friends, | 朋友们 | 
| [00:18] | I am so proud and happy to welcome you | 我高兴自豪地欢迎诸位 | 
| [00:21] | to this celebration of my son Xander– | 参加这个派对 | 
| [00:24] | the new C.E.O. of Harrington Media. | 庆祝我儿子赞德 荣升哈林顿传媒总裁 | 
| [00:31] | Where is the little cuss,anyway? | 这小子人哪去了 | 
| [00:34] | Late for work already– not a good sign. | 新官上任就迟到 不是个好兆头 | 
| [00:36] | – Elizabeth, text him, would you? – You got it. | -伊丽莎白 短信他 好吗 -好 | 
| [00:39] | I am sure my husband | 我想我丈夫 | 
| [00:41] | has a very good excuse for his… | 定是被什么事给耽搁了 | 
| [00:43] | Ah,there you are, Xander. | 说曹操 曹操到 | 
| [01:10] | That’s what killed Xander Harrington, | 这是杀害赞德·哈林顿的凶器 | 
| [01:11] | and this is where he was attacked. | 这里就是事发现场 | 
| [01:13] | Now the blood trail starts here, | 血迹从这开始 | 
| [01:13] | right where the letter opener was found. | 正是拆信刀掉落的地方 | 
| [01:16] | The deputy coroner says | 法医鉴定 | 
| [01:16] | it was a single stab wound to the neck. | 是一刀插喉 | 
| [01:18] | Now the blow sends him backwards. | 受害者向后倒去 | 
| [01:20] | He slams his head, goes down. He’s dazed, | 撞到门后倒地 神志迷茫 | 
| [01:24] | slowly bleeding out for a good 20 minutes or so, | 颈部淌血足足20分钟后 | 
| [01:26] | then somehow gathers himself up and goes for help. | 莫名地鼓起一口气起身 出外求救 | 
| [01:29] | Coroner couldn’t believe he even made it out to the party. | 居然坚持走出去了 法医也很意外 | 
| [01:31] | Party which was for him. | 派对还是给他办的呢 | 
| [01:32] | Guy just got a big promotion. | 这家伙刚升了职 | 
| [01:34] | Had a wife and kid. How sad is that? | 有妻有女的 多悲剧 | 
| [01:36] | Sad. Anything else? | 的确 有其他发现没有 | 
| [01:37] | Well, according to the victim’s father, | 据父亲说 | 
| [01:38] | there was a confidential business file | 死者办公桌上 | 
| [01:40] | on this desk that’s gone missing. | 一份绝密商业文件不见了 | 
| [01:41] | – Nothing else taken. – What was the file about? | -其他无恙 -文件内容是什么 | 
| [01:44] | Plans for the “Daily Observer”– newspaper. | 每日观察报的计划书 | 
| [01:47] | Debt restructuring, cost cutting, layoffs. | 包括债务重组 削减开支 精简人手 | 
| [01:49] | Layoffs? | 裁员吗 | 
| [01:50] | Any “Observer” employees invited to the party? | 派对邀请报社员工了吗 | 
| [01:54] | So you’re reporters for the, “Observer.” | 各位是每日观察报的记者 | 
| [01:58] | Xander Harrington– man of the people, huh? | 赞德·哈林顿真是平易近人呐 | 
| [02:00] | Inviting the ink-stained wretches. | 邀请了你们这群酸笔杆子 | 
| [02:03] | Xander was a good guy. | 赞德是个好人 | 
| [02:05] | Did any of you hear about the layoffs | 你们之中有人听说过 | 
| [02:06] | – that were coming up soon? – Layoffs? What layoffs? | -将要裁员的事没有 -裁员 什么裁员 | 
| [02:09] | Well, actually, there’s quite a long list. | 说实话 裁得人还不少 | 
| [02:13] | Yeah. It appears that no one is safe. | 看来大家的饭碗都悬了 | 
| [02:15] | Must be very scary in the newspaper business these days. | 现今新闻界可不好混啊 | 
| [02:19] | That’s a very lovely dress. | 这身礼服真美 | 
| [02:20] | Great color. | 颜色真鲜亮 | 
| [02:22] | Well, thank you. I’m Heather Evans. | 谢谢夸奖 我叫希瑟·埃文斯 | 
| [02:25] | Hello, Heather Evans. You’re very attractive. | 你好 希瑟·埃文斯 你真迷人 | 
| [02:26] | It’s probably why your name’s not on that list. | 所以你的名字没出现在名单上吧 | 
| [02:28] | Good-looking women live in a different world. | 美女的待遇就是不一样 | 
| [02:31] | Excuse me? What’s this list you keep mentioning? | 不好意思 你说的是什么名单 | 
| [02:33] | Oh,come on, Heather. | 别装了希瑟 | 
| [02:34] | The list that was in the file | 不就是你从赞德桌上 | 
| [02:35] | that you took off Xander Harrington’s desk. | 拿走的文件里那名单吗 | 
| [02:37] | Everyone here– | 我们提到裁员时 | 
| [02:38] | we mention layoffs, and everyone here reacts except you, | 大家都吓一跳 只有你淡定自若 | 
| [02:41] | – Because you have read the list. – Oh, that’s ridiculous. | -因为你看过这份名单 -荒谬 | 
| [02:45] | I didn’t go anywhere near Xander’s desk. | 我没有进过赞德的办公室 | 
| [02:47] | Bravo. Very well played, | 精彩 演得入木三分 | 
| [02:49] | considering the stress you must be feeling right now. | 心理压力这么大 还演得这么好 | 
| [02:51] | You know, I was hoping to dazzle you all | 我本想秀一下 | 
| [02:53] | with my uncanny detective skills, | 我神奇的侦探技巧 | 
| [02:55] | but you force me– | 而你却不知趣 | 
| [02:56] | You force me to just reveal the humdrum facts | 逼我揭露显而易见的真相 | 
| [02:59] | and point out that you have blood on your shoes, Heather. | 看 你鞋底沾了血迹 希瑟 | 
| [03:06] | Could you step out of your shoe, ma’am? | 女士 请把鞋脱下来 | 
| [03:07] | “Stop the presses”? That’s the phrase,right? | 别蹭鞋底了[谐义”媒体闭嘴”]是这么说吧 | 
| [03:10] | “Stop the presses.” Yeah. Got it. | “媒体闭嘴” 没错 | 
| [03:13] | Always wanted to say that. | 总想说这台词来着 | 
| [03:29] | Xander Harrington caught you snooping in his office, | 赞德·哈林顿发现你溜进他办公室 | 
| [03:31] | and you killed him. | 于是你杀人灭口 | 
| [03:33] | Now maybe you didn’t mean to do it. | 或许是误杀 | 
| [03:35] | – You were surprised, scared… – No. I didn’t even see him. | -你又惊又怕 -不 我都没看见他 | 
| [03:39] | It was dark. No lights. | 当时很黑 没开灯 | 
| [03:43] | Curtains were drawn. | 窗帘都拉着 | 
| [03:46] | I went to the desk, | 我走近书桌 | 
| [03:48] | I took the file, | 拿了文件 | 
| [03:49] | And I ran. | 就离开了 | 
| [03:53] | If I’d known he was… | 如果我知道他已经 | 
| [03:56] | My God, I would never have… | 天啊 我绝不会… | 
| [03:59] | How’d you know that there was a list at all? | 你怎么知道裁员这事的 | 
| [04:04] | Someone told you. Who? | 有人告诉你的 是谁 | 
| [04:07] | A confidential source. | 无可奉告 | 
| [04:08] | And you’ll go to jail to protect this source? | 哪怕坐牢也不说吗 | 
| [04:15] | Ed. Edward Harrington– Xander’s brother. | 埃德 埃德华·哈林顿 赛迪的弟弟 | 
| [04:19] | He… | 他… | 
| [04:21] | He said there were gonna be layoffs on Monday. | 他告诉我周一要裁员 | 
| [04:24] | I just– I just wanted to know | 我只想知道 | 
| [04:25] | whether or not I still had a job. | 自己会不会被裁 | 
| [04:30] | – It’s a very good job. – Not anymore, it’s not. | -这工作不错的 -不再是了 | 
| [04:34] | Tell me exactly what happened from the beginning. | 从头开始仔细再讲一遍 | 
| [04:36] | Ma’am? | 长官 | 
| [04:38] | Is there something specific that you wanted? | 有什么具体指示没有 | 
| [04:41] | No. No. Just keeping apprised. | 没有 了解下案情而已 | 
| [04:46] | Alex Harrington is the owner | 亚利克斯·哈林顿是 | 
| [04:47] | of the seventh largest media conglomerate in the world. | 世界上第七大媒体巨头的掌门人 | 
| [04:50] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 | 
| [04:51] | And you don’t want to disappoint a man | 我可不想得罪他 | 
| [04:52] | who owns 200 TV stations and a national newspaper. | 他有200个电视台和一份全国性报纸呢 | 
| [04:55] | No, ma’am. | 说得对 长官 | 
| [04:57] | Looks like Heather’s cleared. | 初步排除希瑟的嫌疑 | 
| [04:59] | Timeline puts her at the bar at the time of the attack. | 案发当时 她正在吧台那里 | 
| [05:01] | That’s according to several male guests who remember her well. | 有几位男宾客作证 | 
| [05:04] | Figures. | 好啊 | 
| [05:04] | Only leaves 196 party guests and 42 staff | 那还剩196位宾客和42名服务生 | 
| [05:08] | as potential suspects. Start with the brother. | 有待排查了 从他弟弟那开始吧 | 
| [05:11] | Okay. | 明白 | 
| [05:12] | Take Rigsby. | 带上瑞斯比 | 
| [05:16] | Problem? | 有问题 | 
| [05:18] | Nope. Not at all. | 当然没有 | 
| [05:20] | Ma’am? You’re giving my team assignments? | 长官 您来指挥我手下吗 | 
| [05:23] | I know. I’m sorry. Should’ve been your call. | 抱歉 该由你发号施令的 | 
| [05:27] | I just want to make sure those two can hack it. | 我只是确认下 他俩能正常执勤 | 
| [05:29] | Fair enough. | 行 | 
| [05:38] | The head of your security said that the house is fully wired, | 安保负责人说 庄园布满防盗设施 | 
| [05:41] | but the family asked the cameras inside be turned off? | 但雇主家人要求关闭屋内监控 | 
| [05:43] | Why’s that? | 这是为什么 | 
| [05:45] | I take responsibility for that. | 这我负责 | 
| [05:46] | No, it’s my fault. | 不 是我的错 | 
| [05:48] | I’m Tara– Alex’s wife. This is Ella. | 我是塔拉 亚利克斯的妻子 这是艾拉 | 
| [05:50] | And I’m the one who had the cameras disconnected. | 是我要求关掉摄像头的 | 
| [05:54] | It’s my fault. | 这是我的责任 | 
| [05:55] | It’s nobody’s fault, dear. Hush. | 谁都没错 亲爱的 别说了 | 
| [05:57] | Why’d you do it? | 为什么要关掉呢 | 
| [05:59] | Cameras and panic rooms and armed guards– | 摄像头 密闭的房间 全副武装的保安 | 
| [06:02] | It’s a lot to take. | 今人紧张不安 | 
| [06:04] | I hated feeling watched in my own home. | 我不喜欢在家里还被人盯着 | 
| [06:07] | Seems so silly now. | 现在看起来 真傻 | 
| [06:09] | I’m sorry. How long until you take that horrible stuff down? | 对不起 那个房间还要封多久 | 
| [06:13] | Forensics has promised to release the crime scene as soon as possible. | 鉴证科答应尽快处理 | 
| [06:15] | I am so sorry for any inconvenience. | 给你们造成不便 很抱歉 | 
| [06:18] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [06:21] | Uh, I’m too upset. | 我没这个心情 | 
| [06:23] | Uh, m-m-may I? | 我可以吗 | 
| [06:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:30] | So, you and Xander were close? | 你和赞德关系很好 | 
| [06:32] | He and Sadie were my only true friends. | 他和赛迪是我少有的挚友 | 
| [06:35] | People seem more interested | 当你嫁给豪门总裁 | 
| [06:37] | in befriending your money and connections | 人们想结交的 | 
| [06:40] | when you’re married to the C.E.O. of Harrington Media. | 多半只是你的钱和权了 | 
| [06:44] | Yes, I suppose it can be difficult at times. | 是啊 这样的生活是会很难过 | 
| [06:47] | By the way, it’s former C.E.O. | 补充一句 我已是前任总裁了 | 
| [06:50] | – Xander forced me out. – Really? | -赞德迫使我让位 -真的吗 | 
| [06:52] | Really. | 是的 | 
| [06:53] | He convened the board, secured the necessary votes. | 他说服董事会 拉到足够的支持票 | 
| [06:58] | Son staged a coup. | 玄武门事变啦 | 
| [07:01] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [07:02] | You have any idea the guts it takes to pull that off? | 你知道这得有多大胆识吗 | 
| [07:05] | Xander proved he could lead. | 赞德证明了他的才干 | 
| [07:08] | I’ve never been prouder of him. | 我以他为荣 | 
| [07:10] | Proud of, Eddie, too– my other son. | 我也以埃迪 我的二儿子为荣 | 
| [07:13] | Well,of course. | 当然 | 
| [07:14] | But Xander had the strength to lead, the guts. | 赞德有领导力 有胆识 | 
| [07:18] | That’s important to you, isn’t it–guts? | 你很看中 是吧 有胆识 | 
| [07:21] | Of course. Guts, heart. What else is there? | 当然 胆识[谐义”肠”] 决心 还缺什么呢 | 
| [07:25] | Spleen, liver, kidneys, genitalia. | 脾 肝 肾 生殖器啥的 | 
| [07:28] | A lot of important stuff there. | 一堆重要物件儿呢 | 
| [07:31] | Are you being flippant with me? | 你跟我插科打诨吗 | 
| [07:33] | My son is dead. | 我儿子死了 | 
| [07:35] | Forgive me. I-I was. | 请原谅 我只是… | 
| [07:37] | lost myself for a second. Forgot where I was. | 一时昏了头 有点忘形了 | 
| [07:39] | But, you know, that–that’s a very beautiful painting. | 那什么 画很漂亮嘛 | 
| [07:41] | Very nice work, yeah. | 画工真不错 | 
| [07:43] | Can I talk to you for a moment? | 我能和你说句话么 | 
| [07:48] | – Quit that! – What? | -别玩了 -玩啥 | 
| [07:50] | Poking the bigwig. | 招惹权贵 | 
| [07:52] | “Poking the bigwig.” | “招惹权贵” | 
| [07:54] | Ah,I like it. It’s got a nice ring to it. | 我喜欢这说法 挺顺口的 | 
| [07:57] | I understand it’s compulsion you’re not fully in control of, | 我明白 你总忍不住要招惹人家 | 
| [08:01] | but I wish you would try. | 但你最好试着克制 | 
| [08:02] | It would make our work a lot easier if you did… try. | 控制一下 我们也好做些 试试吧 | 
| [08:05] | – Did you see that? – What? | -你看到没 -什么 | 
| [08:07] | Right outside that window. | 就在那窗户外边 | 
| [08:09] | There’s a pink unicorn. Amazing! | 是只粉红色的独角兽耶 太神奇了 | 
| [08:12] | Now you’re hallucinating. | 你还产生幻觉了 | 
| [08:13] | No. No,no,look. It’s right outside the window. | 没有 你看啊 就在窗外呢 | 
| [08:16] | Seriously, look. It’s a unicorn! | 真的 看啊 独角兽耶 | 
| [08:18] | I want to see! | 我想看 | 
| [08:22] | – I don’t see a unicorn. – It’s right there. | -没看到独角兽呀 -就在那儿 | 
| [08:24] | I’m trying to trick her. | 我逗她玩儿呢 | 
| [08:26] | Oh. Yes. Yeah. | 噢 是呀 | 
| [08:28] | – What a nice unicorn. – Yeah,very nice unicorn. | -多漂亮的独角兽啊 -是啊 很漂亮 | 
| [08:31] | So you like to have secret tea parties? | 你很喜欢玩秘密小茶会吗 | 
| [08:34] | How did you know about the tea party? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [08:36] | Oh, you know, I kind of like secret tea parties, too. | 我也蛮喜欢小茶会呀 | 
| [08:40] | – I’m Patrick. That’s Teresa. – Hi. | -我是派翠克 她是特里萨 -你好 | 
| [08:43] | I’m Ashley Harrington. | 我是阿什莉·哈林顿 | 
| [08:44] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [08:45] | You,too. Now who’s your mom and dad? | 我也是 你的爸爸妈妈是谁呀 | 
| [08:47] | Xander Harrington and Sadie Cardozo Harrington. | 赞德·哈林顿和赛迪·卡多佐·哈林顿 | 
| [08:50] | I know my address and phone number, too. | 我还知道我家地址和电话呢 | 
| [08:52] | Very good. | 真能干 | 
| [08:53] | Patrick and I are actually looking for your mommy. | 派翠克和我想找你妈妈 | 
| [08:55] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪儿吗 | 
| [08:56] | Outside. We could go cheer her up. | 在外面 我们去让她开心开心吧 | 
| [08:59] | Is she sad, sweetie? | 她不开心吗 宝贝儿 | 
| [09:00] | She misses daddy. He went away on a trip. | 她想爸爸了 爸爸出去旅行了 | 
| [09:06] | Yes he did | 是啊 | 
| [09:10] | Mr. Harrington, you prodded Heather Evans into going | 哈林顿先生 你唆使希瑟·埃文斯 | 
| [09:13] | into your brother’s office, didn’t you? | 潜入你兄弟的办公室 对吗 | 
| [09:14] | I told her the file was on the desk. | 我只是告诉她文件在桌上 | 
| [09:16] | what she did with that information is her problem. | 之后她干了什么 与我无关 | 
| [09:19] | You’re the west coast head of media operations, | 你身为西海岸传媒界的领军人物 | 
| [09:21] | and you tell an employee about a confidential layoff list? | 却把机密裁员名单透露给员工 | 
| [09:24] | Well, I had a feeling she’d be grateful. | 因为我知道她会心存感激的 | 
| [09:27] | And she was. | 她也确实如此 | 
| [09:29] | You exchanged the information for sex. | 你用消息换她上床吗 | 
| [09:35] | Yes. I did. | 没错 | 
| [09:37] | Gate security has you leaving the party | 门卫说你离开会场不久后 | 
| [09:39] | just before your brother died of his injuries. | 你哥哥就因伤死亡了 | 
| [09:42] | I didn’t know what had happened, | 我不知道事发经过 | 
| [09:43] | and I didn’t particularly want to | 而且说实话 | 
| [09:44] | watch his coronation, frankly. It’s boring. | 我也没兴趣看他加冕 太无聊了 | 
| [09:48] | Forgive me, Xander. | 赞德 请原谅我 | 
| [09:51] | Did you kill your brother, Ed? | 你哥哥是你杀的吗 埃德 | 
| [09:53] | Would you give us a second? | 你回避一下 | 
| [09:56] | No, I did not kill my brother. | 没有 我没杀我哥哥 | 
| [09:58] | Well, you didn’t seem that sad about his death. | 他死了 你似乎不怎么难过 | 
| [10:00] | Well, maybe I just don’t display my emotions to cops. | 也许是我不想跟警察流露真情呢 | 
| [10:04] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [10:07] | Look, I’d like to tell you that Xander and I were the best of friends, | 我也很想说 赞德和我亲密无间 | 
| [10:09] | but we weren’t. | 但事实并非如此 | 
| [10:10] | We’re just different people. We were different people. | 我就是个乌鸦 攀不上他的高枝 | 
| [10:16] | He’d… | 他… | 
| [10:18] | always do the right things, say the right things. | 他永远言行得体 | 
| [10:22] | Dad would say,”Jump.” He’d ask,”How high?” | 父亲说”跳” 他就问”要跳多高” | 
| [10:24] | And you? | 那你呢 | 
| [10:26] | Dad never asks me to jump. | 父亲从没让我跳过 | 
| [10:29] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 | 
| [10:32] | We’re going to get ice cream. | 我们去吃冰淇淋啦 | 
| [10:33] | Okay. One scoop,okay? No spoiling dinner. | 好 但只能吃一勺 还得吃晚饭呢 | 
| [10:36] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [10:36] | One scoop it is. | 一勺就好 | 
| [10:37] | And I’ll E-mail you the Arizona overnights. | 亚利桑那的事 我邮件告诉你 | 
| [10:40] | You’ve got that conference call tomorrow with the affiliates. | 明天安排了跟分公司的电话会议 | 
| [10:42] | – Okay. Thanks, Elizabeth. – Come on. | -好的 谢谢你伊丽莎白 -走吧 | 
| [10:49] | You haven’t told her? | 你还没告诉她吗 | 
| [10:53] | How do you tell a 6-year-old | 怎么能跟六岁孩子说 | 
| [10:54] | her father’s never coming home? | 她爸爸再也不会回来了 | 
| [10:56] | Well, she pretty much knows already. | 她已经差不多知道了 | 
| [10:57] | She just doesn’t understand it yet. | 只是还没接受而已 | 
| [11:00] | Nor do I. I just– | 我也是 我… | 
| [11:03] | I keep thinking Xander would know exactly what to say to her. | 我忍不住想 赞德肯定懂怎么跟她说 | 
| [11:08] | It’s so stupid, huh? | 很蠢吧 | 
| [11:09] | Xander must have had enemies– | 赞德一定有仇家吧 | 
| [11:11] | Business rivals that resented his success? | 比方说 嫉妒他成功的同行 | 
| [11:14] | Oh, my…Sure. | 当然有 | 
| [11:15] | Yeah, but nothing abnormal. | 但这都很正常 | 
| [11:19] | Well, there is the “Visualize” thing. | 但确实有一个叫做”天眼”的组织 | 
| [11:23] | The “Observer” is about to run an investigative series, | 观察报准备发起一系列调查 | 
| [11:26] | and it’s gonna be very critical. | 会严厉批判这组织 | 
| [11:28] | Visualize? The sort of religious group? | 天眼 是宗教组织吗 | 
| [11:30] | You know,it’s more like a cult. | 更像是一个邪教组织 | 
| [11:32] | It’s brainwashing with a sideline in tax fraud. | 妖言惑众 还偷税漏税 | 
| [11:35] | You know, we got a-a pretty nasty letter | 我们收到过一封很过分的信 | 
| [11:37] | from their leader– Bret Stiles– | 是天眼的头头 布雷特·斯泰尔斯写的 | 
| [11:39] | threatening unspecified trouble if we ran it. | 威胁说 如果我们调查 就给我们好看 | 
| [11:42] | I can get you a copy. | 我给你们份复件吧 | 
| [11:44] | Oh, you–you had me at “cult.” | “邪教”这俩字已经足够吸引我了 | 
| [11:50] | Creepy. | 真诡异 | 
| [11:52] | What, you don’t ke giant eyeballs? | 怎么 你不喜欢巨型眼珠么 | 
| [11:54] | No. | 不喜欢 | 
| [11:58] | Hi. I’m Steven Wench. | 你们好 我是斯蒂夫·文奇 | 
| [12:00] | Most folks call me “Brother Steve.” | 大家都叫我”斯哥” | 
| [12:02] | Are you the C.B.I. folks who called? | 你们来过电话是吗 加调局对吧 | 
| [12:03] | Yeah. Brother Patrick and, my brother Cho. | 没错 我是派哥 这位是我的周哥 | 
| [12:07] | Come this way. | 请跟我来 | 
| [12:08] | I’m sorry, | 很抱歉 | 
| [12:09] | but I’m afraid Mr. Stiles isn’t on the premises today. | 斯泰尔斯先生今天不在 | 
| [12:11] | Where is he? | 他在哪呢 | 
| [12:12] | At this precise moment, I don’t know. | 现在嘛 我不知道 | 
| [12:14] | Bret lives spontaneously. | 他生活很随性 | 
| [12:16] | But I’m happy to help with any questions. | 有问题尽管问我好了 | 
| [12:19] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 | 
| [12:20] | What are they doing in there with those gizmos? | 他们拿着那些小玩意儿干啥呢 | 
| [12:23] | That’s where our technicians assess for inner vision. | 那是术师们在做内心状况评估 | 
| [12:26] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [12:29] | That sounds fun. Can anyone do that? | 听着挺好玩儿的 随便去吗 | 
| [12:32] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [12:33] | Excellent. Cho, you got the interview, right? | 很好 老周 你来问话吧 | 
| [12:35] | Just, sign in. | 去签个名就行 | 
| [12:37] | Oh, yeah. Sure, sure. | 知道了知道了 | 
| [12:39] | Hi. I wanna go. | 你好 我想试试 | 
| [12:40] | – Have a seat. – Cool. | -请坐 -好嘞 | 
| [12:42] | Excellent. | 好极了 | 
| [12:45] | All right. | 好 | 
| [12:48] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 | 
| [12:49] | W-what do I do? | 我该做什么 | 
| [12:51] | Well,place your fingers on the orb | 把你的手指放在球上 | 
| [12:52] | and, tell me your name. | 然后告诉我你叫什么名字 | 
| [12:54] | You first. | 你叫什么先 | 
| [12:55] | – David. – Hi, David. I’m Patrick. | -大卫 -你好大卫 我是派翠克 | 
| [12:58] | Fingers on the orb. | 手指放在球上 | 
| [13:04] | Do you find sadness in the world around you? | 你是否感到你的世界 悲伤逆流成河 | 
| [13:07] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [13:09] | Do you find yourself dwelling | 是否发现自己 | 
| [13:11] | on the misfortunes of your past? | 陷在往日不幸中无法自拔 | 
| [13:14] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [13:17] | Do you often think people are secretly out to get you? | 是否经常觉得 人们都想抓你害你 | 
| [13:22] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [13:25] | How you doing? | 你怎样了 | 
| [13:27] | How am I doing? | 我怎样了 | 
| [13:29] | How am I doing? | 问你呢 我怎样了 | 
| [13:29] | Well, Patrick, | 派翠克 | 
| [13:32] | you have serious issues with paranoia and depression | 总体来说 你有严重的妄想 抑郁症状 | 
| [13:36] | and negative thinking in general. | 以及悲观情绪 | 
| [13:40] | What? | 什么 | 
| [13:40] | I would recommend | 我推荐你加入我们的 | 
| [13:41] | our immersive visualization program for you, | “沉浸式开天眼”治疗项目 | 
| [13:45] | as a matter of urgency. | 鉴于你的病情已刻不容缓 | 
| [13:49] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好的 | 
| [13:53] | Do–do–do you– do you take that? | 你这 你这能刷卡吗 | 
| [13:55] | Ah! Not so fast. | 哈 着急了吧 | 
| [13:57] | You thought you had me, didn’t you? | 以为搞定我了是吗 | 
| [14:03] | Maybe we should get going. | 我们该走了 | 
| [14:04] | We gotta go get a warrant. | 我们去申请搜查令 | 
| [14:14] | Before coming to persecute us, | 来找我们麻烦之前 | 
| [14:16] | did you even look at Xander Harrington’s wife? | 你们注意过赞德·哈林顿的妻子没 | 
| [14:19] | Sadie. We look at everyone, sir. What about her? | 赛迪 我们对谁都很注意 她怎么了 | 
| [14:22] | We heard there was trouble in her marriage. | 我们听说 她婚姻出问题了 | 
| [14:24] | If Xander divorced her,there’s a prenup. | 如果赞得和她离 她只能拿回自己财产 | 
| [14:28] | But if he dies,she gets it all. | 但如果他死了 她就能得到一切 | 
| [14:30] | Where’d you hear that, Steve? | 你是听谁说的 斯蒂夫 | 
| [14:32] | Do–do you have someone on the inside? | 你有内线吗 | 
| [14:34] | I’ve said enough. Please leave. | 我说的够多了 请回吧 | 
| [14:36] | Do you have a gift shop? | 你们这有礼品店吗 | 
| [14:37] | – ’cause I’d love an eyeball mug or something. – No. | -我想买个眼球马克杯啥的 -没 | 
| [14:40] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [14:46] | Good job, Steven. | 做得好 斯蒂夫 | 
| [14:48] | Good job. | 做得好 | 
| [14:49] | That was… beautifully handled. | 处理得 漂亮 | 
| [14:53] | Thank you, Mr.Stiles. | 谢谢 斯泰尔斯先生 | 
| [14:55] | No, thank you. | 不 是我谢谢你 | 
| [14:57] | So the guy claims Stiles is only threatening legal trouble, | 那家伙说 斯泰尔斯只威胁要起诉 | 
| [15:00] | that Visualize is a religion of science and peace. | 说天眼是个科学和平组织 | 
| [15:02] | Tell that to the tv reporter from Atlanta. | 这和谐的话 去跟亚特兰大那记者说吧 | 
| [15:05] | Last spring, he went off on Visualize, | 去年春天 他退出了天眼 | 
| [15:07] | Next day, he was flying | 第二天 他就从天而降 | 
| [15:09] | through the windshield of a member’s car. | 砸穿了一个会员的汽车挡风玻璃 | 
| [15:11] | One more thing. | 还有件事 | 
| [15:12] | About Sadie and Xander’s marriage… | 是关于赛迪和赞德的婚姻的 | 
| [15:14] | An affair? | 婚外情 | 
| [15:15] | No. | 不可能 | 
| [15:17] | Xander and I have been partners in everything | 我和赞德自从在商学院的第一周开始 | 
| [15:20] | since the first week of business school. | 就一直是最佳拍档 | 
| [15:22] | I loved him, and I respected him. | 我爱他 并且尊重他 | 
| [15:25] | I had no reason to stray. | 我没理由去搞外遇 | 
| [15:28] | Neither did he. | 他也不会 | 
| [15:30] | Sometimes you don’t need a reason. | 有时这不需要理由 | 
| [15:34] | Agent Lisbon, you’re here. | 里斯本探员 你来啦 | 
| [15:37] | Something to report? | 有什么要通报的吗 | 
| [15:38] | No, she just, | 没 她只是认为 | 
| [15:40] | thinks I was screwing around on your son. | 我背着你儿子乱搞 | 
| [15:42] | Excuse me. I have better things to do. | 请原谅 我还有更有意义的事要做 | 
| [15:46] | Do you think she was having an affair? | 你觉得她有外遇吗 | 
| [15:49] | On balance, no. | 总的来说 不会 | 
| [15:52] | Go on. | 继续说 | 
| [15:53] | Sadie loves this company,as well as my son. | 赛迪爱这家公司 也爱我儿子 | 
| [15:55] | She’d never risk everything for a roll in the hay. | 她不会为一时痛快而冒险的 | 
| [15:59] | Ambitious as all hell, that girl. | 我这媳妇野心大得很 | 
| [16:02] | I like it. Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 我欣赏这点 | 
| [16:03] | She’s doubled our profit | 接手运营电视台后 | 
| [16:04] | since she took over running the tv stations. | 我们的利润都翻番了 | 
| [16:07] | Um… excuse my rudeness. | 抱歉 | 
| [16:13] | Agent Lisbon. | 里斯本探员 | 
| [16:17] | Bomb in grand salon…You have 3 minutes. | 大会客厅里有炸弹 你还有3分钟 | 
| [16:19] | Get everybody out of the house. | 让大家都出去 | 
| [16:20] | There’s not enough time. | 没时间了 | 
| [16:21] | – Do what you can. – Tara! Sadie! | -尽全力吧 -塔拉 赛迪 | 
| [16:30] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [16:31] | It’s me. I need your help. | 是我 你得帮我 | 
| [16:33] | Well, hello, Lisbon. You need my help? | 你好 里斯本 你需要我帮忙吗 | 
| [16:35] | I need your help finding a bomb. | 你得帮我找出炸弹 | 
| [16:42] | There’s still time. You’re good at this kind of thing. | 还剩些时间 你最擅长这种事了 | 
| [16:44] | If we find the bomb intact, | 如果能找到炸弹 | 
| [16:46] | maybe we can still get rid of it. | 或许还能避免爆炸 | 
| [16:47] | What are you nuts? What do you want to do that for? | 什么 你神经了吗 你何必呢 | 
| [16:49] | It’s a bomb. Just get out of there. | 是炸弹哎 赶紧离开那儿 | 
| [16:51] | The guy’s got comprehensive home insurance, I’m sure. | 那家伙保险肯定上全了 | 
| [16:53] | Oh, come on, Jane. We’ve got two minutes. All right? | 拜托了 简 还有2分钟 | 
| [16:56] | Where did they put it? | 他们把炸弹放哪了 | 
| [16:57] | They said it was somewhere in the grand salon. | 说是在大会客厅里 | 
| [17:00] | Well, if they called it the grand salon, | 说得这么精确 | 
| [17:01] | then obviously they’re insiders. | 很明显是内贼 | 
| [17:02] | Good point. | 说得对 | 
| [17:04] | Uh, l-leading us where? | 这表示了什么 | 
| [17:05] | Uh,let me see. | 我想想 | 
| [17:07] | Uh,if I was familiar with that room, | 如果我对那间屋子很熟悉 | 
| [17:09] | I would plant a bomb… | 我会把炸弹放在… | 
| [17:11] | Try under the sofa. No, no, no, no, no. | 看看沙发下面 不 不 不 | 
| [17:14] | The cupboard over by the dutch forgery in the corner. | 角落里的那个荷兰赝品下的橱柜上 | 
| [17:17] | Uh, th-the painting? | 那幅画吗 | 
| [17:18] | How do you know it’s a forgery? | 你怎么知道那是赝品 | 
| [17:19] | Eh,the brushwork– it’s all wrong. | 那笔法 全都不对盘 | 
| [17:21] | It’s way too loose. | 笔触太松散了 | 
| [17:27] | – Oh,my God. You were right. – Yeah, well, of course. | -天啊 你说对了 -当然啦 | 
| [17:30] | That looser feeling didn’t develop until much later on. | 那松散笔法是在原作后很久才出现的 | 
| [17:32] | No! The bomb. I found it. One minute left. | 不 是那炸弹 我找到了 还剩一分钟 | 
| [17:35] | Oh,good. Time to leave. Get out of there. | 很好 该撤了 你快离开那儿 | 
| [17:38] | Lisbon,if you think I am even gonna engage | 里斯本 你不会觉得我会玩这种 | 
| [17:39] | in this game of “which wire to pull,” | “该拔掉哪根线”的游戏吧 | 
| [17:41] | I’m not interested. I don’t wanna play that game. | 我没兴趣 不想参与 | 
| [17:42] | Just leave right now. Run. Okay? | 现在就离开 快跑 好吗 | 
| [17:45] | – Okay. You’re right. I’m outta here. – Thank you. Good. | -好 你说的对 我现在就走 -很好 谢谢 | 
| [17:48] | Where’s mommy? | 妈妈哪去了 | 
| [17:52] | – Hang on. – Ashley? | -等等 -阿什莉 | 
| [17:55] | – Ashley, we have to leave now. – No! | -阿什莉 我们现在得离开 -不要 | 
| [17:58] | Lisbon! | 里斯本 | 
| [17:59] | Ashley,get out from under there. | 阿什莉 出来 | 
| [18:00] | – Ashley. – No! No! I want my mommy! | -阿什莉 -不 不 我要妈妈 | 
| [18:01] | Sweetie, come on. We have to go. | 宝贝 快出来 我们得离开 | 
| [18:03] | What’s going on there? | 什么事啊 | 
| [18:03] | – Ashley, come on. Ashley! Ashley! – No! Leave me alone! | -阿什莉 出来 阿什莉 -不 别管我 | 
| [18:06] | I want my mommy! | 我要妈妈 | 
| [18:09] | Come out! You come out now! That’s an order! | 出来 现在就出来 这是命令 | 
| [18:11] | – Lisbon, pick up the girl and leave. – I want my mommy! | -里斯本 把女孩带走 -我要妈妈 | 
| [18:13] | Just pick her up and take her outside. | 把她拉到外面去 | 
| [18:14] | You can do that. Run away now. Lisbon? | 你可以的 赶快跑 里斯本 | 
| [18:21] | Lisbon! | 里斯本 | 
| [18:25] | Screw it. | 随便了 | 
| [18:29] | Lisbon! | 里斯本 | 
| [18:44] | You are a very bad girl. | 你真是个坏孩子 | 
| [18:47] | You’re a bad girl. | 你也够坏的 | 
| [18:58] | Agent Lisbon. | 里斯本探员 | 
| [19:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [19:02] | Thank you for saving my granddaughter. | 感谢你救了我孙女 | 
| [19:03] | We are so grateful. | 我们感激不尽 | 
| [19:05] | It’s all part of the service. | 这是我应该做的 | 
| [19:07] | No, you were brave and resourceful, | 不 你勇敢又机敏 | 
| [19:10] | and I’ll make sure your supervisors say as much in your file. | 我会让你主管在档案里大加赞扬的 | 
| [19:13] | Look, if there’s ever anything I can do for you personally, | 如果你有什么事 我能帮上忙的 | 
| [19:17] | please don’t hesitate. | 请尽管开口 | 
| [19:19] | Well, you could offer her the pad | 到夏天 你可以在把这屋子 | 
| [19:20] | for a weekend during the summer. | 借给她度个周末 | 
| [19:21] | Actually, uh, I was wondering if I could speak | 其实 我是想 | 
| [19:23] | with some of your staff who had access to that room. | 和那些曾进过大厅的员工谈谈 | 
| [19:26] | Edward. Thank you for joining us. | 埃德华 感谢到访 | 
| [19:28] | I just heard what happened. Is everyone all right? | 我刚听说 大家都还好吧 | 
| [19:29] | Oh,everyone’s fine. It’s fine. | 大家都没事 很好 | 
| [19:31] | Well,if there’s anything I can do to help, | 如果有什么我能帮上忙的 | 
| [19:33] | Just say the word. I’m here. | 请尽管开口 我一定尽力 | 
| [19:34] | Actually, I’ll be issuing an announcement, | 事实上 我打算发布个公告 | 
| [19:37] | and I wanted to let you and Sadie know first. | 我想提前通知下你和赛迪 | 
| [19:41] | Announcements? I love announcements. | 公告 我爱公告 | 
| [19:43] | Sh-should we order up a round of cocktails? | 要不要斟一轮鸡尾酒 | 
| [19:47] | I’ll make this quick. | 我长话短说 | 
| [19:48] | Uh,as much as it pains me to discuss business | 尽管在这样的时刻讨论业务 | 
| [19:51] | at a time like this– but the fact is, | 会给我巨大痛苦 但事实是 | 
| [19:54] | we do have shareholders, and the board has demanded | 我们是有股东的 董事会要求 | 
| [19:56] | a new C.E.O. be announced immediately. | 立刻任命新总裁 | 
| [19:59] | Sadie, I bet. | 我赌是赛迪 | 
| [20:06] | Sadie. Wow. | 是赛迪 晕 | 
| [20:09] | Ed, I-I’m sorry. | 埃迪 很抱歉 | 
| [20:11] | No. No, that’s okay. | 不 不 没关系 | 
| [20:14] | That’s… It’s your right to name whoever you want. | 你有权力 你爱选谁就选谁 | 
| [20:17] | I-I don’t know what to say, Ed. I’m… | 我不知道说什么好 埃德 我… | 
| [20:19] | No, it’s okay. It’s, um… I get it. I get it. | 没关系 我明白 | 
| [20:24] | Um,I’m sure you’ll do a great job. Congratulations. | 我相信你能胜任 恭喜你 | 
| [20:31] | Okay… | 很 好 | 
| [20:34] | Well, I’m not gonna say anything. | 我什么也不会说的 | 
| [20:40] | The bomb threat– we got something. | 炸弹威胁那件事 有线索了 | 
| [20:42] | It came from the phone of Elizabeth Stanfeld. | 短信是伊丽莎白·斯坦菲发来的 | 
| [20:44] | Sadie Harrington’s assistant. Let’s go get that warrant. | 赛迪·哈林顿的助理 我们去拿逮捕令 | 
| [20:48] | Nice work. | 干得不错 | 
| [20:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [20:57] | Kitchen’s clear. | 厨房安全 | 
| [21:00] | Bedroom, too. | 卧室安全 | 
| [21:04] | Van Pelt been acting weird to you? | 你有没觉得 范·佩尔特怪怪的 | 
| [21:07] | Please don’t talk to me about Van Pelt. | 拜托别跟我讨论范·佩尔特 | 
| [21:10] | No, I won’t. Has she? | 我不会的 她到底有没有啊 | 
| [21:12] | No. | 没有 | 
| [21:14] | It’s just she’s… she’s been smiling at me. | 只是 她最近老对我笑 | 
| [21:17] | No kidding. | 是吗 | 
| [21:19] | Sometimes I think she might still be into me. | 有时候我觉得 她好像还喜欢我 | 
| [21:21] | That’d be weird, huh? | 那就奇怪了 是吧 | 
| [21:23] | You’re weird. | 你才怪 | 
| [21:26] | Cold. | 冷的 | 
| [21:27] | You know, I don’t think Stanfeld’s been here in a while. | 斯坦菲有段时间没在了 | 
| [21:29] | Hey, check this out. | 看看这个 | 
| [21:32] | “Visualize: A tool for living.” | “天眼:生存之道” | 
| [21:36] | Elizabeth Stanfeld’s a member of Visualize. | 伊丽莎白·斯坦菲是天眼的成员 | 
| [21:39] | Looks like Bret Stiles is gonna be talking to us after all. | 看来布雷特·斯泰尔斯还是得跟我们谈谈 | 
| [21:42] | The eye is not just the window to the soul. | 眼睛不仅仅是心灵之窗 | 
| [21:46] | It is the key to unlocking your greatness. | 它更是开启你伟大潜能的钥匙 | 
| [21:50] | It is the key, | 它就是那把钥匙 | 
| [21:52] | because when you see it, you will be it. | 因为当你看到你的伟大 你就变得伟大 | 
| [21:55] | One more time. | 再来一次 | 
| [21:56] | – Take one. – OK. | -再一次 -好的 | 
| [22:00] | The eye is not just the window to the soul. | 眼睛不仅仅是心灵之窗 | 
| [22:04] | It is the key to unlocking your greatness. | 它更是开启你伟大潜能的钥匙 | 
| [22:05] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 打扰一下 不好意思 | 
| [22:08] | The eye is the key? Or the window? Or is it both? | 眼睛是钥匙还是窗户 还是两者都是 | 
| [22:12] | I’m a little confused. | 我有点糊涂了 | 
| [22:13] | Mr. Jane, I presume. | 简先生 对吧 | 
| [22:15] | – Yeah. – Hello. Welcome. | -没错 -你好 欢迎 | 
| [22:18] | Oh, you’re expecting us? | 你知道我们会来 | 
| [22:18] | Oh, yes. And I presume this is your long-suffering colleague, | 那当然 我猜这就是你那一直受罪的同事 | 
| [22:23] | Agent Lisbon. | 里斯本探员吧 | 
| [22:25] | If I may say, she is more beautiful than advertised. | 我得说 她比传说中还漂亮 | 
| [22:28] | Oh, thanks, guy. Take a little break. Thank you. | 谢谢 休息一会儿 谢谢你 | 
| [22:31] | Give us a few minutes. Thank you. | 给我们几分钟 谢谢 | 
| [22:36] | Elizabeth Stanfeld, | 伊丽莎白·斯坦菲 | 
| [22:38] | your, um… “Dear friend and fine student”– | 是你 亲爱的朋友和优秀的学生 | 
| [22:42] | she planted a bomb at the Harringtons’ house– | 就是她在哈林顿家里安了个炸弹 | 
| [22:43] | a bomb she couldn’t have possibly made herself. | 而她自己是不可能做成这个炸弹的 | 
| [22:46] | Lisbon here defused it. Heroine. | 里斯本把它拆掉了 女英雄哦 | 
| [22:49] | Oh. Well, I-I’m–I mean, I may have taught her. | 我 我 我可能教过她 | 
| [22:54] | Uh… Stanfeld? | 但是 姓斯坦菲吗 | 
| [22:57] | Uh, w-was she a brunette? | 头发是棕色吗 | 
| [22:59] | – Mr. Stiles, “Dear friend”? – Well, yeah, but, you know, | -斯泰尔斯先生 她是你朋友哎 -但 | 
| [23:02] | I’ve signed millions of these in my time. | 我一生不知道签了多少这种东西 | 
| [23:04] | I always like to personalize them. | 我一直喜欢显得亲密一点 | 
| [23:06] | It’s a little trick I learned from | 这是我从一个叫里根的老朋友那儿 | 
| [23:07] | an old friend of mine, Ronnie Reagan. | 学的小技巧[罗纳德·里根:美国第40届总统] | 
| [23:10] | So you have no knowledge of this woman? | 那你不认识这个女人吗 | 
| [23:12] | You have no knowledge of any attacks on the Harrington family? | 也不了解任何对哈林顿家庭的攻击 | 
| [23:16] | That’s your position, is it? | 这就是你的说法 对吗 | 
| [23:18] | No, it’s not “My position.” Actually, it’s the truth. | 不 这不是我的说法 这是事实 | 
| [23:22] | My eyes aren’t, uh… windows or doors | 我的眼睛可不是什么 窗户啊 门啊 | 
| [23:26] | or even keys, for that matter. | 也不是什么钥匙 | 
| [23:28] | I use ’em to look at things, | 我用它们来看清事实 | 
| [23:29] | and what I’m looking at right now is a big, fat liar. | 我现在只看到一个超级无敌大骗子 | 
| [23:33] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [23:35] | Really. Yes. Betrayed by a faint facial tremor. | 没错 你的脸微微颤抖 露了马脚 | 
| [23:38] | You could work on that in the mirror. | 你可以对着镜子练习一下 | 
| [23:40] | You’d get some great results. | 会有很大提高的 | 
| [23:45] | You know, now I see why… | 现在我知道为什么 | 
| [23:48] | Red John really enjoys sparring with you. | 血腥约翰喜欢跟你斗了 | 
| [23:52] | A worthy adversary, yeah? | 你是个不错的对手 是吧 | 
| [23:54] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [23:57] | Straight for the jugular. | 真是直中要害 | 
| [24:00] | Obviously, you struck a nerve. | 很显然 你惹毛他了 | 
| [24:04] | Losing a wife and a child like that… | 你的妻子和孩子那样死去 | 
| [24:08] | Well, it makes a man reckless, | 确实会让一个男人变得无所顾忌 | 
| [24:12] | untethered. | 放纵自我 不受管制 | 
| [24:13] | Fills him with anger and shame | 他内心充满了无以言表的 | 
| [24:16] | that he cannot express. | 愤怒和羞愧 | 
| [24:21] | Well, must make your job very hard, hmm? | 让你的工作很难办 是吧 | 
| [24:25] | Yes, but the health plan’s great. | 确实 但好在福利不错 | 
| [24:32] | Mr. Jane, I think we can help you. | 简先生 我们可以帮你 | 
| [24:34] | I think we can scrub | 我们可以把你的 | 
| [24:36] | that shame and grief and self-hatred | 羞愧 愤怒和自我厌恶 | 
| [24:40] | right out of your system. | 从你的身体里洗刷掉 | 
| [24:43] | Bret, please. | 布雷特 别这样 | 
| [24:47] | We both know what you are. | 你是个什么人 你我心知肚明 | 
| [24:49] | I mean, let’s be honest here. You’re a con man. | 我们坦诚点 你就是个骗子 | 
| [24:51] | I mean, you’re very charming, and you’re very good at it, | 我知道你很有魅力 也很擅长骗人 | 
| [24:53] | but you’re just a con man. | 但你不过就是个骗子 | 
| [24:55] | And you could no more help me than you can fly to the moon. | 而且你帮不着我 你还不如奔月去 | 
| [25:00] | Now who’s struck a nerve? | 现在是谁被惹毛了 | 
| [25:04] | Nobody’s past helping… | 人人都需要帮助 | 
| [25:07] | even you. | 你也不例外 | 
| [25:09] | Believe me when I say this, Bret– | 布雷特 相信我 | 
| [25:10] | you don’t want to make this personal. | 你针对我 只会吃不了兜着走 | 
| [25:14] | Now give us Stanfeld, | 把斯坦菲交出来 | 
| [25:15] | Or I will make it my sole purpose to hound you | 否则在你那可悲又充满谎言的下半辈子里 | 
| [25:18] | for the rest of your miserable, phoney life. | 我会像跗骨之蛆一样 缠着你不放 | 
| [25:23] | Am I hearing a threat here? | 这是在威胁我吗 | 
| [25:25] | I mean, a-aren’t there rules about this sort of thing? Hmm? | 难道 你们就没什么规章制度管管他吗 | 
| [25:28] | Like you said, untethered. | 你也说了 他根本不受管制 | 
| [25:31] | Mr. Stiles, | 斯泰尔斯先生 | 
| [25:33] | The percentage play here is to give us Stanfeld. | 这个概率游戏只是要你交出斯坦菲 | 
| [25:36] | She’s not gonna betray you. She’s loyal. | 她不会背叛你的 她很忠诚 | 
| [25:40] | Forget it, Lisbon. | 算了吧 里斯本 | 
| [25:42] | I’m bored. | 我已经厌烦了 | 
| [25:47] | Elizabeth is at Edward Harrington’s penthouse. | 伊丽莎白在埃德华·哈林顿家里 | 
| [25:51] | She went to Edward? To do what? | 她去找埃德华了 为什么 | 
| [25:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [25:54] | She didn’t tell me. I gave her no instructions. | 她又没告诉我 我也没强迫她 | 
| [25:59] | She went of her own free will. | 她按自己的自由意志行事 | 
| [26:02] | – Have a nice day. – Rigsby, | -祝你们愉快 -瑞斯比 | 
| [26:04] | Get to Ed Harrington’s place immediately. | 马上到埃德·哈林顿的家里去 | 
| [26:26] | It’s clear. | 没人 | 
| [26:29] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 不许动 | 
| [26:31] | – Let me see your hands! Freeze! – Mr. Harrington? | -手举起来 不许动 -哈林顿先生 | 
| [26:33] | Mr. Harrington, are you… all right? | 哈林顿先生 你 你还好吧 | 
| [26:37] | Yep. I think he’s… fine. | 我觉得他 好得很 | 
| [26:39] | What the hell is going on? | 他妈的这是怎么回事 | 
| [26:44] | See, the way it looks from here | 看 这么说来 | 
| [26:46] | is that you and Elizabeth were in this together. | 你和伊丽莎白是同谋啊 | 
| [26:49] | Take out Xander, | 干掉赞德 | 
| [26:51] | take out your father, | 再干掉你老爹 | 
| [26:53] | live happily ever after with her and Bret Stiles. | 和她 和布雷特·斯泰尔斯幸福地生活 | 
| [26:55] | No. I’m not into that Visualize crap. | 不是的 天眼那玩意我根本不信 | 
| [26:59] | If I had any idea, I– uh, she was just– | 如果我知道的话 我 她只是 | 
| [27:04] | just a friend. | 她只是我朋友 | 
| [27:05] | Convenient, though, that she seems intent on taking out everyone | 说得轻松 但她好像一直努力披荆斩棘 | 
| [27:07] | between you and the top job at Harrington Media. | 把你送上总裁位置啊 | 
| [27:09] | – Was Sadie next? – How do you know I wasn’t next? | -下一个是赛迪吗 -万一是我呢 | 
| [27:12] | Visualize wanted to kill us all | 因为那个愚蠢的故事 | 
| [27:14] | because of that idiotic story. | 天眼想把我们都杀掉 | 
| [27:16] | – Then why didn’t she kill you, Ed? – I-I don’t know. | -那她为什么不杀你 -不知道 | 
| [27:19] | – You ever meet Bret Stiles? – No. | -见过布雷特·斯泰尔斯吗 -没有 | 
| [27:20] | – Anyone at all from the Visualize organization? – No. | -天眼的其他人认识吗 -不认识 | 
| [27:23] | So let me get this straight– | 那我直说吧 | 
| [27:24] | She was sleeping with you because you were a Harrington, | 你是哈林顿家的 她才跟你上床 | 
| [27:26] | but not an important enough Harrington to kill. Is that it? | 你却不值得她杀 是吗 | 
| [27:30] | You’re a stooge. | 你只是个阿斗 | 
| [27:32] | Yeah, I’m a stooge. Thanks for the heads-up. | 我就是个阿斗 多谢你提醒了 | 
| [27:42] | So Bret Stiles claims you acted alone. | 布雷特·斯泰尔斯说是你一人做的 | 
| [27:45] | But you had an accomplice, didn’t you? | 但你其实是有帮凶的 对吧 | 
| [27:47] | An accomplice to what? | 帮我干什么啊 | 
| [27:49] | The bombing attempt. We’ve got your phone records. | 炸弹威胁 我们拿到了你的通话记录 | 
| [27:52] | Slam dunk. 20 years. | 20年是毫无疑问了 | 
| [27:53] | 2 decades. 7,000 days living in a box. | 20年啊 7000多天都蹲在号子里 | 
| [27:58] | I don’t know how people do it. | 真不知道怎么熬过去 | 
| [27:59] | Now help yourself out here. | 现在你有机会脱身 | 
| [28:00] | We know someone gave you that bomb. | 我们知道 炸弹是别人给你的 | 
| [28:02] | We know you didn’t kill Xander. | 我们清楚 赞德不是你杀的 | 
| [28:03] | Sadie Harrington was with you the entire party. | 赛迪·哈林顿整场派对都跟你在一起 | 
| [28:05] | Of course I didn’t kill him. | 我当然没杀他 | 
| [28:06] | But you know who did. | 但你知道凶手是谁 | 
| [28:09] | Give us a name, and we can talk a deal. | 说出名字 我们可以做个交易 | 
| [28:14] | I’m looking down at you from a great height. | 在我看来你们太卑微了 | 
| [28:19] | You’re like ants. | 简直就像蝼蚁 | 
| [28:21] | It’s sad how far I am beyond you people, | 很遗憾 我远远凌驾于你们之上 | 
| [28:24] | spiritually and mentally. | 无论精神还是思想 | 
| [28:28] | But, uh, physically, | 不过 在身体上 | 
| [28:30] | I think we, uh, we might have the upper hand. | 我们恐怕占了上风 | 
| [28:33] | And physically is kinda how they roll in prison. | 坐牢时 还不是要靠身体 | 
| [28:36] | Just because you’ve stopped my work | 你们阻止了我的行动 | 
| [28:38] | doesn’t mean others won’t follow in my path. | 但还会有人继续我的事业 | 
| [28:41] | You can’t imprison the truth. | 真相是关不住的 | 
| [28:44] | Oh, Lizzy, you are batnuts crazy. Batnuts, girl. | 丽兹 你疯了 丧心病狂了 丫头 | 
| [28:48] | But that’s okay. You’re young. You can recover your wits. | 不过没关系 你还年轻 总会恢复理智的 | 
| [28:51] | You’re gonna have to work very hard, | 你得格外努力 才能恢复 | 
| [28:53] | but you’ve given me a very good idea, | 不过多亏你 我有了个好主意 | 
| [28:55] | and I thank you. | 我很感激你 | 
| [28:57] | Excuse me. We’ve come to take my son home. | 打扰了 我们来接我儿子回家 | 
| [29:00] | – This is a family matter. – I’m sorry, sir, | -这是我们自家的事 -对抱歉 先生 | 
| [29:02] | – But we haven’t finished questioning him. – Edward made a mistake. | -但我们还没问完话 -埃德华犯了错 | 
| [29:05] | It was dangerous, yes, but not criminal, | 是很危险 但没有犯罪 | 
| [29:07] | so unless you have some evidence linking him to a crime, | 除非你们有证据指证他犯罪 | 
| [29:10] | I’d like you to let him go. | 我希望你们放了他 | 
| [29:12] | Let the poor wretch go, Van Pelt. | 放那个可怜家伙走吧 范·佩尔特 | 
| [29:14] | He’s guilty of nothing | 他是清白的 | 
| [29:15] | except extremely poor decision-making, | 只不过是识人不明 | 
| [29:17] | sexual partner-wise, and, uh… | 摊上个红颜祸水 | 
| [29:20] | who hasn’t been there? | 意乱情迷 人之常情嘛 | 
| [29:22] | Jane. | 简 | 
| [29:23] | It isn’t in my authority to allow that, sir, | 我无权做主 先生 | 
| [29:26] | but if you’ll wait a moment, I’ll find Agent Lisbon, | 请稍等片刻 我去找里斯本探员 | 
| [29:28] | and she may be able to help you out. | 她也许能帮你解决 | 
| [29:30] | – Dad? – Never mind. There he is. | -老爸 -别担心 他在这儿 | 
| [29:33] | Eddie, we’re leaving. | 埃迪 我们走 | 
| [29:36] | You bastard! You stupid son of a bitch! | 你这个混小子 愚蠢透顶 | 
| [29:41] | How could you endanger us? Ashley was nearly killed. | 你怎么能连累我们 阿什莉差点送命 | 
| [29:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [29:46] | I’m gonna go wait in the car. | 我去车里等你们 | 
| [29:48] | I’m really sorry. | 真的对不起 | 
| [29:49] | You’re sorry? Sorry? | 说句对不起就完了 | 
| [29:52] | Have you no common sense, boy? | 你有没有常识啊 小子 | 
| [29:55] | – Are you completely– – Sir, you’re gonna have to take it easy. | -你简直是 -先生 请冷静 | 
| [29:58] | Anyhow, here we are. Let’s go home and discuss this. | 无所谓 事已至此 我们回家讨论 | 
| [30:03] | Mr. Harrington, that isn’t going to be possible. | 哈林顿先生 现在还不行 | 
| [30:06] | Oh, hell. Not again. | 噢 见鬼 又来了 | 
| [30:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [30:10] | Miserable cowards. More threats! | 该死的懦夫 又来威胁我 | 
| [30:12] | What does it say? | 怎么说 | 
| [30:14] | “Next time you won’t be so lucky.” | “下次你就不会这么走运了” | 
| [30:18] | Sent from the same number as the earlier threat. | 之前的威胁短信也是这号码发的 | 
| [30:20] | I thought you had traced that call to Stanfeld. | 不是说这号码是斯坦菲的吗 | 
| [30:23] | Well, they likely use the same number | 这些惯犯 | 
| [30:24] | for many different cloned cells. | 都是一号多机 | 
| [30:26] | It proves it’s the same people, anyhow. | 不管怎样 证明了是同一个人 | 
| [30:28] | Meaning Visualize. | 是指天眼 | 
| [30:29] | Agent Hightower, I’m going to need | 海托华探员 我需要你 | 
| [30:31] | additional protection for my family, | 增派人手保护我的家人 | 
| [30:33] | At least until we can get to the house in London. | 直至我们到达伦敦家中 | 
| [30:35] | Mr. Harrington, While your family’s safety is at stake, | 哈林顿先生 你的家人处境危险 | 
| [30:37] | maybe it’s best to postpone the expose. | 你能否推迟露面 | 
| [30:39] | If I gave in, where does it stop? | 如果我屈服 这事儿就完不了了 | 
| [30:41] | My family would be under constant threat | 不喜欢我家报纸 我家广播的人 | 
| [30:43] | from people who don’t like what I print or air. | 会一直威胁我家人安全 | 
| [30:46] | – We need protection, agent Hightower. – Mr. Harrington, | -我们需要保护 海托华探员 -哈林顿先生 | 
| [30:49] | The police assigned to you are very well-trained personnel. | 警方安排给你的人 都非常优秀 | 
| [30:52] | We can add more if– | 我们可以视情况… | 
| [30:53] | I want your best people– Ms. Lisbon and her team. | 我要最好的 里斯本小姐跟她的手下 | 
| [30:57] | I’ll insist on it. | 我坚持这一点 | 
| [30:58] | Mr. Harrington, that’s very flattering, but you– | 哈林顿先生 过奖了 不过你… | 
| [31:00] | And if you could release my son now, | 如果现在能释放我儿子 | 
| [31:03] | I’d appreciate it. | 我感激不尽 | 
| [31:06] | I’ll see what we can do. | 我会考虑 | 
| [31:16] | She’s about to throw out the queen of spades. | 她要出黑桃Q啦 | 
| [31:19] | Stop showing off. | 别显摆了 | 
| [31:27] | That’s what’s called | 这就是所谓的 | 
| [31:28] | “Cutting off your nose to spite your face.” | “损人不利己” | 
| [31:31] | – I’ll take that. Thank you. – Lisbon. | -这张是我的 谢谢 -里斯本 | 
| [31:33] | – Good night, everyone. – Good night. | -各位晚安 -晚安 | 
| [31:35] | Alex, I told Ash should stay up | 亚利克斯 我让阿什熬夜了 | 
| [31:37] | before you tucked her in. Is that okay? | 你哄她睡觉好吗 | 
| [31:38] | – Absolutely. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 | 
| [31:42] | Night, sweetie. | 晚安 甜心 | 
| [31:44] | Perimeter’s clear, boss. | 周围安全 老大 | 
| [31:45] | Just checked in with the guards outside. | 我跟外面守卫确认了 | 
| [31:48] | Gin. There you go. Who’s next, any takers? | 胡啦 我赢啦 谁来 有人挑战吗 | 
| [32:05] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 | 
| [32:14] | – Double. – Sure. | -翻倍 -好 | 
| [32:22] | You’re lucky man. | 手气不错 | 
| [32:24] | – No such thing as luck. – Really? | -这可不是手气 -是吗 | 
| [32:26] | It’s all about knowing the odds, seizing the chances. | 这是审时度势 抓住机会 | 
| [32:29] | No luck involved. | 不是手气 | 
| [32:31] | Hogwash. | 废话 | 
| [32:32] | Hogwash? | 废话吗 | 
| [32:34] | You heard me. Hogwash. What’s that? | 是啊 废话 什么声音 | 
| [32:39] | What? | 什么 | 
| [32:42] | what are you– | 你怎么… | 
| [32:43] | Shh! | 嘘 | 
| [32:44] | Wait a minute. I hear it, too. | 等等 我也听到了 | 
| [32:49] | I got Ashley covered here. | 我保护阿什莉 | 
| [32:52] | It’s coming from in there. Xander’s office? | 是从里面传来的 赞德的办公室 | 
| [32:56] | It’s been sealed since the murder. | 命案后那就封起来了呀 | 
| [33:23] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [33:24] | Could’ve sworn I heard someone in here. | 我发誓听见这里面有人 | 
| [33:29] | Oh, what’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [33:33] | That’s Ashley’s. | 是阿什莉的 | 
| [33:35] | So? | 那么 | 
| [33:36] | That’s it. | 就是这个 | 
| [33:38] | What’s it? | 是什么 | 
| [33:40] | She was here. She was right here. | 她在这里啊 她在场的 | 
| [33:44] | – What’s he talking about? – No idea. | -他说什么呢 -不知道 | 
| [33:47] | That’s why she’s been so quiet and withdrawn. | 所以她才很少说话 | 
| [33:49] | She witnessed the murder. | 她目睹了谋杀案 | 
| [33:54] | The power’s been cut. | 电力被掐断了 | 
| [33:56] | W-we have a-a backup generator. | 我们有备用发电机的 | 
| [34:00] | Perimeter’s been breached. | 非法闯入 | 
| [34:02] | – Someone’s on the grounds. – Copy that, Van Pelt. | -有人来了 -收到 范·佩尔特 | 
| [34:05] | Charlie King One, check the grounds. | 查理王1号 去附近检查 | 
| [34:08] | Charlie King One, do you copy? | 查理王1号 收到没有 | 
| [34:10] | Charlie King One? | 查理王1号 | 
| [34:15] | We’re on our way to the safe room. | 我们正前往安全室 | 
| [34:17] | Secure Tara, Sadie and the baby. Go! | 保护好塔拉 赛迪和宝宝 快走 | 
| [34:22] | Come on. | 来 | 
| [34:24] | Seal the door now. | 锁好门 | 
| [34:31] | Grandpa? | 爷爷 | 
| [34:38] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事的 宝贝儿 | 
| [34:45] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 | 
| [34:49] | We’re safe in here. | 这儿很安全 | 
| [34:52] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 | 
| [34:55] | Come on. | 来 | 
| [34:59] | There you go. | 坐在这儿 | 
| [35:01] | Oh, I could do with some chocolate. | 我想吃点巧克力 | 
| [35:04] | You have any, uh, chocolate, Grace? | 你这有巧克力吗 格蕾丝 | 
| [35:08] | – No. – Just a little bit? | -没有 -一点都没? | 
| [35:09] | – Van Pelt, what’s the status? – Lisbon, that was very good. | – 范·佩尔特 情况怎样 -你演得真棒 | 
| [35:12] | – I have one question. Who the hell is Charlie King? – Call it up. | -我就想问句 CK代表啥啊 -切过去 | 
| [35:22] | I want mommy. | 我要找妈咪 | 
| [35:29] | You remember the party we had a few days ago? | 记得那天的派对吗 | 
| [35:32] | With all the flowers and music? | 有花有歌那个吗 | 
| [35:33] | That’s right. | 对的 | 
| [35:34] | You were in Daddy’s office that afternoon, | 那天客人来之前 | 
| [35:37] | before the guests got here for the party, remember? | 你呆在爸爸的办公室 记得吗 | 
| [35:41] | Were you maybe… | 你是不是 | 
| [35:43] | hiding under his desk? | 藏在他桌下 | 
| [35:45] | Playing tea party? | 玩小茶会呢 | 
| [35:48] | It’s all right if you were. You won’t get in trouble. | 在也没关系呀 没事的 | 
| [35:53] | Tell Grandpa the truth, sweetheart. | 跟爷爷说实话 亲爱的 | 
| [36:00] | Ashley… | 阿什莉 | 
| [36:02] | If you were there, | 你呆在那时 | 
| [36:05] | maybe you saw the game | 是不是看见 | 
| [36:08] | Grandpa was playing with Daddy. | 爷爷和爸爸玩游戏啦 | 
| [36:11] | Did you? | 看见了吗 | 
| [36:16] | What the hell is going on? | 这是干什么 | 
| [36:17] | We–it’s a very clever plan. Would you like me to explain? | 我 我们想了个妙计 要我解释吗 | 
| [36:19] | Wait. Why are they in the safe room? | 等等 他们去安全室干什么 | 
| [36:21] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么呢 | 
| [36:22] | Ma’am, if you’ll come with me, I’ll explain everything. | 女士 请跟我来 我来解释 | 
| [36:24] | I want to know. Tell me right now! | 赶快给我解释清楚 | 
| [36:27] | 30 seconds and I’m pulling the plug. | 再过三十秒我就拔插头 | 
| [36:31] | Daddy’s dead, isn’t he? | 爸爸死了 是吧 | 
| [36:33] | It was a game. | 我们是在玩游戏 | 
| [36:36] | When your daddy fell… | 你爸爸摔倒 | 
| [36:38] | it was an accident. I didn’t mean to do it. | 只是个意外 我不是故意的 | 
| [36:45] | Cho. | 老周 | 
| [36:47] | Put your hands on your head. | 双手抱头 | 
| [36:49] | Now. | 快 | 
| [36:52] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 | 
| [37:04] | You’re a bastard! | 你个混蛋 | 
| [37:06] | Thanks for the, uh, feedback. | 多谢你的鉴定 | 
| [37:08] | Always appreciated. | 感激不尽啊我 | 
| [37:10] | What’s wrong with Grandpa? | 爷爷怎么回事啊 | 
| [37:11] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的宝贝 | 
| [37:18] | You’ve got nothing. | 没用的 | 
| [37:21] | My lawyers will grind this to dust. | 我律师随手就能把这抹了 | 
| [37:25] | Don’t say a single thing, either of you. | 你们俩都别说话 | 
| [37:28] | They’re saying I killed Xan. | 他们说赞德是我杀的 | 
| [37:31] | Well, that’s not true, right? | 那不是你杀的咯 | 
| [37:34] | Of course not. | 当然不是 | 
| [37:35] | It was very sweet seeing you with Ashley. | 你和阿什莉玩得挺好啊 | 
| [37:37] | I guess after two sons, | 俩儿子之后 | 
| [37:40] | when she came along, it lit up your world. | 得了个小孙女 特别幸福吧 | 
| [37:43] | Strange, though, | 可诡异的是 | 
| [37:44] | that you can’t so much as look at your own daughter, | 你既抱不着亲生女儿 | 
| [37:47] | nor barely touch your lovely wife. | 也抓不紧自己老婆 | 
| [37:53] | How’d you find out the baby wasn’t yours? | 你怎么发现艾拉不是你亲生的 | 
| [37:55] | I know that you believed Tara was having an affair with Xander | 我知道 你觉得塔拉和赞德私通 | 
| [37:58] | and that your son was Ella’s biological father. | 而艾拉 是你儿子生的 | 
| [38:00] | And you were partly right. | 算是猜对了一半 | 
| [38:02] | I mean, she was having an affair with your son, | 她确实跟你儿子有一腿 | 
| [38:03] | but it wasn’t with Xander. Was it, Ed? | 但不是跟赞德 对吗埃德 | 
| [38:08] | Yeah, I figured it out when I saw you two at the CBI. | 我看你俩在局里的样子就知道了 | 
| [38:11] | She was very angry with you, very angry. | 她特别气你 气得不行 | 
| [38:13] | Pure jealousy. | 完全是嫉妒 | 
| [38:16] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 | 
| [38:19] | I’m… | 我是 | 
| [38:20] | Ella’s father. Congratulations. | 艾拉的爸爸 恭喜你 | 
| [38:22] | She’s a real peach, actually. She’s great. | 小丫头特水灵 真棒 | 
| [38:24] | No. Can’t be. | 不 不会的 | 
| [38:27] | I am so sorry. | 我对不起你 | 
| [38:29] | No! It was Xander! | 不 明明是赞德 | 
| [38:33] | It was Xander. | 是赞德 | 
| [38:35] | Okay. We’ll take that as a confession. | 那就当你认罪了 | 
| [38:37] | – Thank you. – Come on. Let’s go. | -多谢合作啦 -走吧 快 | 
| [38:39] | You really don’t think I can do anything, do you? | 你还真当我是阿斗啊 | 
| [38:43] | It can’t be. | 不可能 | 
| [38:45] | Well, it is. Sorry. | 可能啊 抱歉 | 
| [38:47] | You killed the wrong son. | 你杀错儿子了 | 
| [38:58] | Xander and Tara seemed too close. | 赞德和塔拉走得太近了 | 
| [39:04] | Always whispering together n the corners, | 总在角落窃窃私语 | 
| [39:07] | breaking apart when I’d come into the room. | 可我一进房 他们就分开 | 
| [39:11] | They were friends. | 他们只是朋友 | 
| [39:13] | They were probably talking about her affair with Ed. | 大概在谈塔拉和埃德的私情 | 
| [39:19] | So I ordered a paternity test. | 我就做了亲子鉴定 | 
| [39:23] | The results came back the day of the party. | 派对那天 结果出来了 | 
| [39:29] | Ella is not my child, | 艾拉不是我亲生的 | 
| [39:32] | But you know that already, don’t you? | 可你已经知道了 对吧 | 
| [39:35] | What did you expect, Dad?! | 爸你还想怎样 | 
| [39:36] | You treat her like just another one of your possessions, | 你对她那么冷漠 就像对个花瓶 | 
| [39:38] | – But she’s not! – I confronted Xan. | -可她不是花瓶 -我就去质问赞德 | 
| [39:41] | You betrayed me! | 你竟敢背叛我 | 
| [39:43] | He didn’t deny it. | 可他没否认 | 
| [39:47] | Why didn’t he just deny it? | 他干嘛不否认呢 | 
| [39:50] | He just natually assumed you knew it was Ed. | 他以为你知道是埃德 | 
| [39:53] | You! | 你个逆子 | 
| [39:57] | When I think… | 我一想到 | 
| [40:00] | of what poor Ashley saw… | 小阿什莉看到了一切 我就 | 
| [40:03] | She didn’t see anything. I made it up. | 她没看见 我编的 | 
| [40:08] | But the teacup– she was there. | 可那茶杯 她当时在场啊 | 
| [40:10] | Yes, I know. | 我知道有茶杯 | 
| [40:13] | But it’s all in the wrist. | 可那是我袖子里的 | 
| [40:30] | My good friend Senator Aleman | 我的好友 艾尔门参议员 | 
| [40:32] | is very concerned about my treatment. | 对我受到的待遇深感不忿 | 
| [40:34] | – Of course, you do know the good senator, huh? – Yes. | -你当然认识他了 -认识 | 
| [40:37] | – Chair of the Justice Committee. – I know him. | -司法委员会的主席 -我认识他 | 
| [40:40] | Bret Stiles. Good to see you. | 布雷特·斯泰尔斯 幸会 | 
| [40:43] | Looking sharp. | 穿得很犀利嘛 | 
| [40:46] | I mean, I’d hate to tell him | 我也不想告诉他 | 
| [40:48] | that you failed to resolve this matter. | 你们办事不力 | 
| [40:51] | So why don’t we resolve it right now? | 那我们何不现在解决 | 
| [40:54] | Good. | 好啊 | 
| [40:55] | Patrick, Mr. Stiles here says that you antagonized him | 派翠克 斯泰尔斯先生说 你威胁他 | 
| [41:00] | and conducted yourself in a way that reflected poorly on the Bureau. | 行事作风 有违局规 | 
| [41:03] | Do you have anything to say? | 你有什么话说 | 
| [41:06] | No. I’m–I’m good, thanks. | 没有 我没话说 谢了 | 
| [41:09] | Okay. | 那好 | 
| [41:10] | Actually, there’s one thing I’d like to say. | 其实有件事要说 | 
| [41:12] | – Is this gonna be helpful, Patrick? – Probably not. | -这事有用吗派翠克 -大概没用 | 
| [41:14] | Okay, then, there you go. Nice talking with you. | 那别说了 谈话愉快 再见 | 
| [41:18] | What? You’re–you’re kidding, right? That’s it? | 啥 你你你开玩笑吧 这就完了吗 | 
| [41:21] | No. Do give my best to Senator Aleman. | 没完 请务必代我向参议员大人问好 | 
| [41:24] | Is he still seeing that stripper in Bakersfield? | 他跟贝市那舞娘还有来往吗 | 
| [41:28] | Lovely girl. | 她可真漂亮 | 
| [41:34] | Well, well. | 行 行 | 
| [41:37] | I can see that I’ve met my match here. | 我可算碰到克星了 | 
| [41:40] | You two– quite the double act. | 你俩一搭一唱 真牛 | 
| [41:43] | I will retreat, chastened. | 我这就灰溜溜逃跑 | 
| [41:50] | By the way… | 没完呢 | 
| [41:54] | we will find a way to charge you with that attempted bombing. | 那炸弹的账 早晚跟你算 | 
| [41:59] | Miss Hightower, shh. | 海托华小姐 收声吧 | 
| [42:01] | Don’t push your luck. | 见好就收 | 
| [42:07] | So long, Bret. | 回见了布雷特 | 
| [42:11] | Don’t draw the wrong lesson here, Patrick. | 别会错了意 派翠克 | 
| [42:13] | I’ve got Stiles checkmated. | 我是把他整得没话说 | 
| [42:15] | But if a player with real juice came in here, | 可要真有大神上门 | 
| [42:18] | I’d want to see you dance for him. | 你就得给人家跳舞求饶了 | 
| [42:21] | Isn’t that what we just did? | 咱刚没求饶吗 | 
| [42:23] | You know what I mean. | 明知故问 | 
| [42:26] | Okay. | 好滴 | 
| [42:28] | And I do love to dance. | 我还真挺喜欢跳舞 |