时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 乔治欧意式餐厅 加利福尼亚州 萨克拉门托市 | |
[00:06] | You cleaned up very nicely, if you don’t mind me saying so. | 你打扮打扮还挺漂亮 别介意啊 |
[00:09] | I don’t mind you saying so. Thanks. | 我不介意 谢谢 |
[00:14] | You look… | 你看起来 |
[00:15] | pretty much the same as you always look. | 没怎么打扮嘛 |
[00:18] | – Really? – Yes. | -是吗 -是 |
[00:20] | – This is my date outfit. – Really? | -我特意穿了约会装呢 -是吗 |
[00:23] | Is this your first date? | 你是第一次跟人约会吗 |
[00:24] | – I mean, since your wife died? – Do I seem out of practice? | -自从你妻子过世后 -我像歇业很久了吗 |
[00:29] | My name’s Gerard. I’ll be your server this evening. | 我叫杰拉德 今晚由我为您服务 |
[00:31] | Would you like to hear our specials? | 我介绍一下特色菜好吗 |
[00:33] | I’m sorry to interrupt, Gerard, | 抱歉打断你 杰拉德 |
[00:34] | But I’m getting a message from, your mother. | 但你的妈妈 刚传信给我 |
[00:37] | – A Janet– no, Janis. – Yes. | -她叫珍 珍妮丝吗 -没错 |
[00:44] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我很遗憾她过世了 |
[00:47] | She’s happy now. | 但她现在很快乐 |
[00:49] | And she wants you to know that she sends her deepest love. | 她想告诉你 她深深爱着你 |
[00:53] | And… | 还有 |
[00:56] | your uncle… | 你的舅舅 |
[00:57] | Ed says,”Roll tide.” | 小埃 说 轰鸣吧风暴 |
[01:01] | Does that mean anything to you–roll tide? | 你知道是什么意思吗 |
[01:05] | My mother’s brother Edward. He died five years ago. | 是我舅舅埃德华 他五年前过世了 |
[01:08] | He was a tight end at Alabama in the ’60s. | 他60年代在阿拉巴马橄榄球队打边锋 |
[01:12] | They’re called the Crimson Tide. | 队名叫赤色风暴 |
[01:14] | That’s their rallying cry– “Roll tide.” | 他们的口号就是 轰鸣吧风暴 |
[01:18] | Well, I’d like to have the soup du jour and the lamb, medium, | 我要今天的例汤 还有羊排 五分熟 |
[01:22] | and the arugula salad and the fish for the lady. | 这位女士要芝麻菜沙拉和一份鱼 |
[01:25] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -好的 |
[01:27] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[01:36] | – What? – Oh, come on. | -怎么 -别装啦 |
[01:39] | You’re so ferocious in your lack of faith. | 有必要这么固执吗 |
[01:42] | I mean, is it so hard to imagine that I’m not putting on an act? | 我没演戏 你怎么就不信呢 |
[01:46] | That–that I really am what I say I am? | 我就是有这能力 |
[01:49] | His mother sent a message. I’m meant to help. That’s all. | 他母亲传信 我帮她一下 就这样 |
[01:53] | It happens to me all the time. | 经常的事 |
[01:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起啦 |
[02:01] | Roll tide. | 轰鸣吧风暴 |
[02:14] | Bad guys just keep on coming, huh? | 坏人没完没了 是吧 |
[02:16] | I hate the Internet. | 我恨因特网 |
[02:19] | Listen, if you like, I can deal. | 要么我替你吧 |
[02:20] | – You go. – No, it’s okay. | -你下班好了 -没事 |
[02:23] | It’s just a web alert | 我设了关注词提示 |
[02:24] | for when a name we’re interested in pops up. | 这就给我提示了 |
[02:35] | Wayne? | 韦恩 |
[02:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:47] | This is not good. | 我感觉不妙 |
[02:50] | Relax, it’s– it’s just a hoax. | 放松点 唬你而已 |
[02:52] | It’s staged, almost certainly. | 肯定是摆拍的 |
[03:04] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[03:14] | – I didn’t put– uh, no. – Yes. | -我没有呀 -有吧 |
[03:16] | No. No. | 没有啦 |
[03:18] | You went to jail, really? | 你真的坐过牢吗 |
[03:20] | – Yes, I did. What’s so hard to believe? – For how long? | -坐过呀 你怎么不肯信呢 -坐了多久 |
[03:22] | I was there for two days and two very luxurious nights. | 两天两夜 待遇不错呢 |
[03:25] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[03:26] | – And how’d you get out? – I just escaped. | -那你怎么出来的 -就这么逃出来了 |
[03:28] | I don’t believe you for one second. | 我一点都不信 |
[03:30] | It wasn’t– it wasn’t that difficult. It’s all timing. | 没那么难啦 抓准时机就行 |
[03:35] | I’m not kidding. Okay. | 没逗你玩啦 |
[03:37] | Excuse me. I have to go to the bathroom. | 抱歉 我方便一下 |
[03:46] | Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[04:44] | Kristina… | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[04:47] | Oh. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:50] | It’s work. | 局里的事 |
[04:53] | – Hello. – Jane, you need to come to the office right now. | -喂 -简 你得来局里一趟 快点 |
[05:39] | It was posted on the Internet an hour ago on a popular notice board. | 视频一小时前发上热门论坛 |
[05:42] | There’s a message that goes with it. | 还附了句话 |
[05:45] | “I am becoming what I was meant to be. | 我行我素 |
[05:47] | Your children’s children will worship me.” | 后人仰慕 |
[05:50] | We don’t know when or where the video was made. | 拍摄的时间地点都不知道 |
[05:52] | There appears to be an ’08 Silverado parked outside the house, | 屋外那雪佛兰是08年的款 |
[05:54] | so it’s gotta be at least that recent. | 肯定是08年后拍的 |
[05:56] | Has Red John made | 血腥约翰以前 |
[05:57] | – videos or issued statements like this before? – No. | -发过这样的视频和附言吗 -没有 |
[06:00] | – Thank you. – Excuse me. Sorry to interrupt. | -谢谢 -抱歉打扰了 |
[06:04] | Hi, Kristina. Good to see you. | 克里斯蒂娜 你好 |
[06:09] | That poor girl. | 那姑娘真可怜 |
[06:10] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:12] | For what it’s worth, | 恕我冒昧 |
[06:13] | I’m getting a sense that she died very recently. | 我感觉她是刚刚过世的 |
[06:16] | Her body will be discovered very soon. She’s near water. | 很快会发现尸体 靠近水边 |
[06:24] | Does this feel like Red John to you? | 你感觉是血腥约翰干的吗 |
[06:26] | I’m not getting a read on that. | 没感觉到 |
[06:29] | The whole Internet aspect is interesting, though, isn’t it? | 可网上公布这事 很蹊跷 |
[06:31] | I mean, why put it up there? | 为什么要发上网呢 |
[06:33] | This clip’s had over a million viewers. A desire for fame? | 点击率过百万了 想出名吧 |
[06:38] | Patrick, you’re being very quiet. | 派翠克 你都没说话 |
[06:39] | – What are you thinking? – I’d have to see the crime scene. | -想什么呢 -我得看看现场 |
[06:43] | C.H.P. just reported a homicide in the bay area. | 加州公路巡警署报告 海湾附近有命案 |
[06:45] | Smiley face on the wall. | 现场墙上用血画了笑脸 |
[06:46] | College student named Marley Sparrow. | 死者名叫玛莱·斯派洛 大学生 |
[06:48] | Roommate found her, called it in about a half-hour ago. | 室友半小时前发现并报警 |
[06:51] | Let’s get ready to go. | 我们走吧 |
[06:54] | Bay area? | 海湾附近啊 |
[06:55] | Yes. That is close to water. | 没错 是在水边 |
[06:57] | – That’s, that’s uncanny. – Come on. That’s pretty good. | -算你神 -得了吧 人家厉害着呢 |
[07:01] | I am feeling a strong connection to this case somehow. | 不知怎么 我对这案子很感兴趣 |
[07:03] | – Madeline, can we have a word, please? – Yeah. | -玛德琳 来谈谈好吗 -好 |
[07:07] | Excuse us. | 抱歉 |
[07:12] | She’s gonna ask if she can come along with us. | 她会自荐来帮忙 |
[07:14] | Now obviously, that’s your call. But I hope that you refuse, | 要不要她你说了算 但我希望你拒绝 |
[07:17] | because I won’t work with her. I will quit. | 因为我不想跟她共事 她来我走 |
[07:20] | What’s your objection? If she can help us, why not? | 你有什么不满的呢 干嘛不让她帮忙 |
[07:23] | Nothing she says is more than clever guesswork. | 她纯粹是耍聪明 乱猜测 |
[07:26] | So she has essentially the same skills as you, | 那和你是一路的嘛 |
[07:29] | without all the drama. | 不装神弄鬼而已 |
[07:32] | What’s the deal? | 到底为什么 |
[07:35] | Red John is mine. | 血腥约翰是我的 |
[07:40] | – Okay. Okay, I hear you. – Thank you. | -好 好 我知道了 -谢谢 |
[07:44] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[07:45] | Please. | 你们谈 |
[07:49] | I was going to offer my services, | 我想帮忙来着 |
[07:51] | but I get the sense Mr. Jane is telling you | 可我感觉简先生说 |
[07:53] | that he won’t work with me. | 他不想跟我合作 |
[07:57] | The last thing I want to do is upset this investigation, | 我绝不想妨碍你们查案 |
[08:00] | but if I have any more feelings about the case, | 但我如果感应到其他线索 |
[08:02] | – could I call you? – Of course, Kristina. | -可以打给你吗 -当然 克里斯蒂娜 |
[08:05] | Always be glad to hear your thoughts. | 欢迎你来参谋 |
[08:07] | – Have a good night. – Thank you. | -慢走 晚安 -谢谢 |
[08:16] | – Listen, I.. – I completely understand. | -是这样 我 -我完全理解 |
[08:18] | – No hard feelings. – Okay. | -我没生气 -好的 |
[08:23] | That was an unusual date, though, huh? | 这次约会还真奇妙 |
[08:25] | – Yes, very. – Thank you. | -相当妙 -谢谢你 |
[08:28] | I’ll see you soon, I hope. | 有缘再见吧 |
[08:34] | – Would you… – Oh, yeah, sure. | -麻烦你 -好的 |
[08:42] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[08:47] | 加州 奥克兰 玛莱·斯派洛住所 | |
[08:56] | Guys,give me a minute, please. | 伙计们 麻烦离开一会 |
[09:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:19] | Hey, Marley. We’ll get this sorted out for you. | 你好 玛莱 我们会替你找出凶手 |
[09:46] | Hey, hey, Patrick Jane. | 瞧瞧这是谁啊 派翠克·简 |
[09:49] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[09:50] | So qui Pasa, dude? | 最近如何 伙计 |
[09:53] | My people need to do their thing. | 我们还得工作 |
[09:55] | I won’t be long. | 我很快就好 |
[10:05] | You hoovering up the, uh, psychic ectoplasm? | 你在和这里盘踞的灵魂周旋吗 |
[10:12] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m doing. | 不错 我就是这么做的 |
[10:15] | We have a schedule to keep, amigo. Ticktock. | 我们都有日程安排 伙计 时间紧迫 |
[10:18] | Sooner you’re done fooling around, | 快别在那儿瞎晃悠了 |
[10:18] | Sooner my people can find actual clues. | 好让我们搜查真正的线索 |
[10:22] | She’s from Iowa. | 她来自爱荷华 |
[10:25] | She played the guitar. She liked dark chocolate, | 会玩吉他 爱吃黑巧克力 |
[10:28] | Sudoku and snowboarding. | 擅长数独游戏和滑雪 |
[10:32] | Shy, but strong. | 羞涩 但坚强 |
[10:34] | Honorable, modest. | 可敬 并且谦逊 |
[10:36] | Didn’t drink or smoke. | 不近烟酒 |
[10:38] | Parents died when she was very young. | 父母早逝 |
[10:40] | And after college,she wanted to go into family law | 大学毕业后 她想进入家庭法律体系 |
[10:42] | and help foster kids like herself. | 帮助像她一样的寄养儿童 |
[10:45] | Or become a singer. She hadn’t made up her mind yet. | 或者成为歌手 她还没做好决定 |
[10:48] | Yeah,that’s great,dude. But where’s Red John? | 说得好 伙计 不过血腥约翰在哪儿呢 |
[10:52] | Oh,this wasn’t Red John. | 这不是血腥约翰干的 |
[10:53] | So you say. | 说的轻巧啊你 |
[10:57] | So I say. | 我就是这意思 |
[11:02] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[11:04] | Oh,make sure you have your people | 记得让你的人 |
[11:06] | send those papers and journals to the CBI office. | 把这些剪报杂志送到加调局 |
[11:10] | – Will do. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[11:17] | 加州 奥林达 太平洋高地大学 | |
[11:31] | Marley was the best. | 玛莱很出色 |
[11:32] | The best person. | 是个大好人 |
[11:34] | A beautiful soul. | 心地善良 |
[11:36] | Ruth,you found her body,yes? | 露丝 是你发现尸体的吗 |
[11:39] | When you entered your house, | 你回家时 在看到尸体前 |
[11:40] | did you notice anything unusual before you found the body? | 有没有发现什么异常情况 |
[11:43] | Something missing or out of place? | 有没有东西丢失或者被胡乱摆放 |
[11:45] | No, I don’t think so. | 没 没发现 |
[11:46] | – How long had you been gone? – Two days, snowboarding. | -你离开了多久 -两天 去滑雪了 |
[11:49] | Marley was supposed to come, | 玛莱原本也想来的 |
[11:50] | but then her boyfriend was coming over to see her, | 但她男友过来看她 |
[11:53] | – so she stayed. – Boyfriend’s name? | -她就留下了 -他男友是谁 |
[11:55] | Grady Shipp. He’s a policeman in San Francisco. | 格雷·希普 是个旧金山的警察 |
[12:00] | They’ve been dating for,like,a month. | 他们处了大约一个月 |
[12:03] | Okay. What was he like? Nice guy? | 这样啊 他怎么样 是好男人吗 |
[12:05] | Marley really liked him a lot. | 玛莱非常喜欢他 |
[12:07] | Said he was super nice. | 说他好的不得了 |
[12:09] | – But I don’t know. We never actually met him. – No? | -但我也不清楚 我们没见过他 -没见过吗 |
[12:12] | She’d go to his place,mostly. | 一般都是她到他那去 |
[12:14] | And when he came by here, | 他来的时候 |
[12:16] | He’d wait for her in his car. | 就在自己车里等她 |
[12:18] | Weird, no? | 很怪异啊 |
[12:19] | I think Marley was a bit embarrassed | 我觉得玛莱可能有些尴尬 |
[12:22] | for hooking up with a cop,you know? | 毕竟是和个警察约会 |
[12:25] | – So she kept him on the down low. – Embarrassed, why? | -所以她对他的事都很低调 -为什么会尴尬 |
[12:29] | Marley was cool. | 玛莱比较要面子 |
[12:31] | And,well,cops are sort of nerds with guns,aren’t they? | 而警察就像是持枪的怪胎 不是吗 |
[12:35] | Ruth, hello? | 露丝 注意场合 |
[12:38] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[12:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:43] | Marley Sparrow? | 玛莱·斯派洛 |
[12:44] | Yes,I was her academic advisor for two semesters. | 是 我是她两个学期的学术顾问 |
[12:48] | Nice enough girl, | 非常好的女孩 |
[12:49] | but not as clever as she likes to think she is. | 可惜不像她自以为的那么聪明 |
[12:52] | But none of ’em are,are they? Ha! | 但学生都这样 不是吗 |
[12:54] | Did you notice any changes in her behavior recently? | 发现她最近有何不同以往的行为吗 |
[12:57] | No. But nor do I pay close attention. | 没 不过我也没怎么留意 |
[12:59] | They’re all empty vessels to be filled with knowledge. | 他们只是缺乏知识的空皮囊而已 |
[13:02] | Here is a horrible coincidence. | 有个可怕的巧合 |
[13:05] | Last semester,I taught a criminology elective. | 上个学期 我教了门犯罪学选修课 |
[13:08] | Murder, myth and marketing– the serial killer as commodity. | 谋杀 神话和营销 连环杀手的商品效应 |
[13:14] | Red john was actually mentioned in our class discussions. | 在课堂讨论中 有人提到了血腥约翰 |
[13:18] | – Isn’t that eerie? – Who mentioned him? What’d they say? | -很恐怖吧 -谁提到了他 都说了些什么 |
[13:21] | Oh,damned if I know. It was eight or nine months ago. | 我记得倒怪了 过去八九个月了 |
[13:23] | Do you have a student list from the class? | 你有那个班级的名单吗 |
[13:25] | You know,I do. I do. Somewhere. | 我有 放哪了呢 |
[13:30] | We would love to get a look at that list. | 我们想要看看那名单 |
[13:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:39] | So there’s no Grady Shipp with any san fran police agency. | 旧金山警务机构没有叫格雷·希普的人 |
[13:41] | There’s no Grady Shipp, period. There was a Grady Shipp once. | 现在是没有 曾经有过一个 |
[13:44] | He killed and ate his next-door neighbors in little rock back in the ’90s. | 在90年代的小石城 他杀害并吃了自己的邻居 |
[13:46] | He was lethally injected by the state of Arkansas in ’02. | 后于2002年在阿肯色州被注射毒药死亡 |
[13:49] | Huh. So Marley’s boyfriend doesn’t want anybody | 玛莱的男友既想隐藏真面目 |
[13:51] | to see his face, and he named himself after a cannibal. | 还用一个食人狂为自己命名 |
[13:54] | That’s two strikes against him. | 这是他身上的两个疑点 |
[13:55] | Shame we don’t have a name or a description. | 可惜没有他的名字和外貌描述 |
[13:57] | The roommate, Ruth, said that he never got out of his car. | 那个叫露丝的室友说他从没下过车 |
[13:59] | – Maybe we can get a make and model from her. – Grady Shipp. | -我们也许可以据此做个车模 -格雷·希普 |
[14:03] | In 1989, he did a 6-month spell in the same wing at Lompoc | 1989年 他和奥瓦尔·坦纳 |
[14:08] | as Orval Tanner. | 在隆波克的同一个牢房呆了6个月 |
[14:09] | – Orval Tanner? – Red John’s friend. | -奥瓦尔·坦纳 -血腥约翰的朋友 |
[14:11] | You have the entire Lompoc prison registry in your head? | 你把隆波克监狱的所有登记人都背下来了吧 |
[14:14] | Well, only the relevant sections. | 只是和他相关的部分啦 |
[14:16] | Wh-what does it mean? Is it a joke? | 那是怎么回事 是恶作剧吗 |
[14:18] | Marley’s boyfriend is Red John. | 玛莱的男友是血腥约翰吗 |
[14:19] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[14:23] | In the hunt for this beast known as “Red john.” | 在追捕称为血腥约翰的禽兽的过程中 |
[14:28] | Well,he– he’s not a beast,Jackie. | 不 他不是禽兽 杰姬 |
[14:30] | He’s a human being. | 他也是个人 |
[14:32] | Now he has done terrible things, | 他虽然犯下可怕的罪行 |
[14:33] | but he is still capable of redemption… like all of us. | 但他仍能得到救赎 如你我一样 |
[14:42] | Red John… | 血腥约翰 |
[14:45] | If you’re listening to us now, | 如果你正在收看节目 |
[14:47] | I urge you to reach out and get help. | 我敦促你站出来寻求帮助 |
[14:50] | You can change. | 你仍可以改变 |
[15:07] | What the hell are you thinking?! | 你疯了吗 |
[15:09] | Don’t you understand who you’re dealing with? | 你难道不知道自己在挑衅谁吗 |
[15:11] | – I do understand, yes. – No, you don’t. | -我当然知道 -不 你不知道 |
[15:14] | Clearly,you don’t understand. | 很明显 你一无所知 |
[15:16] | I asked Miss Frye here | 我请你来 是想告诉你 |
[15:17] | so that I could fully express my deep dismay. | 我对你深感失望 |
[15:20] | – I was speaking from the heart. – That may be, | -我说的话全都发自内心 -可能吧 |
[15:22] | but you were also hustling for business. | 同时你也是在揽生意 |
[15:24] | And that’s okay,but you present me now with a problem. | 这也可以 但你现在给我出了个难题 |
[15:28] | We don’t have any obligation to protect you,but– | 我们没有义务保护你 但… |
[15:31] | I wasn’t asking for protection. It’s completely unnecessary. | 我没有请求保护 这完全没必要 |
[15:33] | Red John is not coming after me. | 血腥约翰没在追杀我 |
[15:35] | Are you blind? You’ve done exactly what I did. | 你瞎了吗 你是在重蹈我的覆辙 |
[15:38] | I went on television and talked about him as though I knew him, | 我在电视上对他发表自以为是的言论 |
[15:41] | and he killed my wife and child. | 结果他就杀了我的妻儿 |
[15:43] | Patrick, he was punishing you because you lied about him. | 派翠克 你那是在说谎 所以他惩罚你 |
[15:47] | I was telling the truth. He won’t take offense with me. | 我说的却是事实 他不会为此生气 |
[15:50] | He might even listen to what I said. | 或许他真的能听进去 |
[15:51] | In fact,I-I believe he will. | 事实上 我相信他会 |
[15:55] | People do change,patrick. It’s possible. | 人会改变 派翠克 不是没可能 |
[15:59] | Agent Hightower, I’m truly sorry for dismaying you. | 海托华警官 抱歉令你失望了 |
[16:05] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some other appointments. | 失陪了 我还有约 |
[16:13] | She needs 24-hour protection– | 她需要24小时的保护 |
[16:15] | The best that you can provide. | 还要派出最好的警力 |
[16:18] | The Sac P.D. Special protection unit | 萨市警局特别保护小组 |
[16:19] | will provide security, the CBI will be | 负责提供保护 由加调局负责 |
[16:21] | on the inside, bodyguarding Miss Frye. | 室内贴身保护弗莱小姐 |
[16:23] | Jane and I will take the first shift. | 我和简值第一轮 |
[16:25] | The next 24-hour rotation will be split among us, | 之后的二十四小时我们将分开行动 |
[16:27] | Alternating with the Sparrow case. | 轮流调查斯派洛的案子 |
[16:29] | We’re gonna have to stop protecting her sooner or later. | 我们保护不了她一辈子 |
[16:31] | That’s when he’ll go for her. | 他早晚会动手 |
[16:32] | – He’ll just wait. – Van pelt, what do you got? | -只是在等待时机 -范·佩尔特 有线索了吗 |
[16:35] | We’re looking for Grady Shipp,right? | 我们找的是格雷·希普吧 |
[16:36] | This is Marley’s address book. That’s different writing. | 这是玛莱的通讯簿 有不同的笔迹 |
[16:39] | – Maybe that’s Grady Shipp himself. – Can I? | -也许是格雷·希普自己写的 -我继续吗 |
[16:42] | Keep digging. Rigsby, take Cho with you. | 继续调查 瑞斯比 跟周一起去 |
[16:43] | – Check it out. – Yeah,you got it. | -查清楚 -遵命 |
[16:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:45] | – Blood. – Yep. | -是血 -对 |
[17:50] | Pig’s blood, maybe. | 猪血 大概 |
[17:52] | For practice? | 练习用的吗 |
[18:08] | Police! Stop! | 警察 站住 |
[18:12] | Police! Stop! | 警察 站住 |
[18:27] | Damn. | 该死 |
[18:30] | I’ll call it in. | 我来报告 |
[18:38] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[18:40] | A lens cap. | 镜头盖 |
[18:42] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[18:43] | Practicing the Red John symbol, | 练习血腥约翰的标志 |
[18:45] | And not just watching us pursue him, | 而且不单是看我们追捕他 |
[18:47] | But filming the pursuit. | 还要拍下来 |
[18:50] | What does it mean? | 说明什么 |
[18:51] | It means marley sparrow’s killer loves cameras. | 说明杀害玛莱·斯派洛的凶手喜欢录像 |
[18:54] | He’s a voyeur… | 是个偷窥狂 |
[18:55] | a fanboy, | 崇拜者 |
[18:56] | A slasher movie geek. | 喜好血腥电影的怪胎 |
[18:57] | Great. But where does that take us now? | 了解 下一步我们该调查什么 |
[18:59] | – Like in a car? – Well, try the campus film club. | -车吗 -查一下学校的电影俱乐部吧 |
[19:04] | All right. | 行 |
[19:07] | Nice place, huh? Tasteful. | 房子不错 雅致 |
[19:10] | To me, it looks like we’re about to pay way too much money | 我觉得 该花点钱给我们那粗俗的腿脚 |
[19:12] | to get our legs waxed. | 上点儿蜡抛点儿光了 |
[19:14] | Hi. I was just making some lunch. | 我刚做了些午餐 |
[19:16] | – Would you like something to eat? – Sure,thanks. | -想吃点吗 -好的 谢谢 |
[19:19] | I’m good. Thanks. | 不劳您费心了 |
[19:21] | Patrick, uh, on reflection, | 派翠克 我反省了一下 |
[19:24] | I’m truly sorry for the situation I put you in. | 很抱歉将你置于这种立场中 |
[19:27] | I hadn’t thought through your involvement. | 我没想到会把你们卷进来 |
[19:28] | All right, all right. I-I-I’ll eat some lunch. | 行了 行了 我去吃午餐 |
[19:30] | Just please don’t make a fuss. | 你就别没事找事了 |
[19:34] | Miss Ketchum? | 凯彻小姐 |
[19:36] | Oh, policemen. | 警察先生 |
[19:38] | Okay. I knew I’d forgotten something. Uh… | 我忘记什么东西了吗 |
[19:43] | There it is. | 在这儿 |
[19:45] | I thought for sure I’d sent that. | 我记得好像发给你们了 |
[19:47] | Sent what? Uh,the class list | -发什么 -学生名册 |
[19:48] | Of the students in my criminology class. | 我犯罪学课的学生名册 |
[19:51] | Your colleague had asked for it. | 你们同事跟我要过 |
[19:53] | And you’re chair of the film club also? | 你也是电影俱乐部的主席吗 |
[19:55] | I have that honor. You know what? | 有幸是 知道吗 |
[19:57] | I have the film club register here as well. | 电影俱乐部的学生名册我也带了 |
[20:02] | Yes, yes. Would you like to see it? | 找到了 要看吗 |
[20:05] | Yes. That would be, uh, good. | 是的 真是太好了 |
[20:07] | Okay. | 行 |
[20:09] | Ah, there you go. | 就在这儿 |
[20:14] | And where were you Tuesday night, Miss Ketchum? | 凯彻小姐 请问周二晚上你在哪里 |
[20:18] | Oh, how thrilling! | 真刺激啊 |
[20:21] | – Am I a suspect? – Are you? | -我是嫌疑人吗 -你说呢 |
[20:25] | I’d like to think I can still summon that kind of passion. | 我要还能葆有那种热情就好了 |
[20:28] | So where were you? | 那您那时在哪儿 |
[20:30] | Home. Alone. | 在家 一个人 |
[20:33] | Reading a murder mystery, actually. | 读一本谋杀之谜的书 |
[20:35] | Now there’s only one name on both lists–Wesley Blankfein. | 只有一个名字两边都有 韦斯利·布莱克分 |
[20:38] | Oh, wait. You just made a face. | 等等 你那表情什么意思 |
[20:41] | Well, he is a sweet boy. | 他其实是个好孩子 |
[20:43] | Rather a good actor, actually. | 也是个好演员 |
[20:46] | But, uh… strange. | 但有一点怪 |
[20:48] | Strange? How? I can’t really put my finger on it. | -怪 怎么怪 -不好确切地说 |
[20:51] | It’s a look in his eyes. | 他心里藏着什么 |
[20:54] | Yep, that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[20:55] | I remember when he moved in. | 我记得他刚搬来的时候 |
[20:57] | I mentioned to him He was a little older | 我跟他说过 他比大多学生 |
[20:59] | than most of our students, | 要老一些 |
[21:00] | And he said he needed to escape from his mother. | 他回答说是为了摆脱他母亲 |
[21:05] | Which, uh, I thought was an odd response. | 我还觉得这回答有点怪 |
[21:08] | – And when did you last see him? – Uh, three weeks ago… | -你最后见他是什么时候 -三个星期前 |
[21:11] | – Excuse me. – Uh, maybe. I figured he had a girlfriend. | -借过 -他大概交了个女友吧 |
[21:14] | – Nothing here. – Oh, hey, dylan. | -什么都没有 -嘿 迪兰 |
[21:17] | Oh, hey, you guys. Quick question. | -你们好啊 -问个问题 |
[21:19] | Now you guys said Marley’s boyfriend waited for her | 你们说玛莱的男朋友 |
[21:21] | – outside in a car? – Yes. | -在车里等她是吧 -对 |
[21:22] | Do you recall what type of car he drove? | 记得是什么车吗 |
[21:23] | Um, it was black, I think. I’m bad with cars. | 黑的吧 我不怎么了解车 |
[21:28] | It was a– it was a black S.U.V. | 是辆黑色厢式车 |
[21:30] | What car did Blankfein drive? | 布莱克分开的什么车 |
[21:31] | Uh, he didn’t have a car. | 他没车 |
[21:34] | Huh. Okay. | 好的 |
[21:37] | Try locating Blankfein’s mother. | 找一下布莱克分的母亲 |
[21:39] | Maybe she knows where he is. | 她也许知道他在哪儿 |
[21:41] | All right. Let me know. | 行 找到告诉我 |
[21:43] | Wesley Blankfein’s in the wind. | 韦斯利·布莱克分不见了 |
[21:45] | Looks like he might be good for this. | 看来他的确与案子有关 |
[21:46] | I don’t think so. | 我不认为 |
[21:48] | Marley made contact with me. | 玛莱刚和我接触了 |
[21:49] | The name “Blankfein” Doesn’t resonate. | 布莱克分这个名字与她没有共鸣 |
[21:51] | – Marley made contact with you? – Yes. | -玛莱和你接触了吗 -对 |
[21:54] | Of course. Uh, I think We might have had | 又来了 我们已经对你打击犯罪的能力 |
[21:58] | enough of your crime-fighting skills, Kristina. | 见识的够多了 克里斯蒂娜 |
[22:00] | Might be best to stick to the crystal therapy | 你就不能老老实实做你的水晶疗法 |
[22:02] | And the, uh… foot massages? | 和那什么脚底按摩吗 |
[22:05] | – Reflexology. – Right. | -反射疗法 -就是那个 |
[22:07] | Reflexology. | 反射疗法 |
[22:12] | This is Lisbon. | 我是里斯本 |
[22:13] | Agent Fenton, FBI. We got a case here in Lake Tahoe. | 我是联调局的芬顿探员 塔霍湖这有个案子 |
[22:18] | Looks like your boy Red John. | 貌似是你们的血腥约翰干的 |
[22:20] | Victim’s name is a Jacqueline Sandoval. | 受害者名叫杰奎琳·桑多瓦 |
[22:24] | You wanna come take a look? | 要过来看看吗 |
[22:30] | You can smile your arrogant smile | 你就尽情傲慢地笑吧 |
[22:32] | And act like you know everything about everything, | 好像你无所不知一般 |
[22:34] | But you don’t. There are whole worlds | 但根本不是 你所知道的 |
[22:36] | That you can’t even begin to understand. | 不过是这个世界的零星一角 |
[22:38] | Synchronized swimming is | 现在跃入我脑海的 |
[22:39] | uh, the only world that springs to mind. | 也就是花样游泳而已 |
[22:41] | But I’m sure you’re right. There may be many others. | 但你说得的确没错 世界无奇不有 |
[22:44] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[22:47] | Red John killed the woman who interviewed you. | 血腥约翰杀了采访你的那个女人 |
[22:51] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[22:57] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[23:45] | It’s Red John, all right. | 是血腥约翰 没错 |
[23:47] | Okay, uh, I’ll reach out to the feds. | 我会联系联邦探员 |
[23:49] | I’ll make sure they keep us in the loop. | 让他们有线索及时通知我们 |
[23:50] | We gotta get back to Kristina Frye’s place. | 我们得赶回克里斯蒂娜·弗莱那儿 |
[23:52] | There are cops all around her house. | 她家周围全布置了警察 |
[23:54] | Van Pelt is with her, | 范·佩尔特也和她在一起 |
[23:55] | and there’s other CBI agents on their way. | 其他加调局探员也正赶过去 |
[23:57] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[23:58] | I am confident Red John’s not gonna go there. | 血腥约翰肯定没法靠近那儿 |
[24:00] | That is exactly why he might. | 但他就会那么做 |
[24:02] | If he does, we’ll get him. | 他要是真的去 我们就会抓住他 |
[24:04] | You really wanna hang out at Kristina’s house, | 你真打算在她家守着 |
[24:06] | waiting for Red John to show up? | 等着血腥约翰出现吗 |
[24:07] | Let’s just go back to the office, | 我们先回办公室去吧 |
[24:08] | and we’ll work the Marley Sparrow case. | 继续查玛莱·斯派洛的案子 |
[24:10] | There’s nothing useful that I can do there. | 我去那儿也帮不上什么忙 |
[24:12] | This Blankfein character, he looks good for it, right? | 不那个叫布兰克分的吗 |
[24:15] | Fine. Go and wait for Red John. | 很好 你去等着血腥约翰吧 |
[24:18] | It’s not a good idea, though. | 但我觉得那不是什么好主意 |
[24:20] | Hey, we’re in Nevada. | 我们现在可是在内华达 |
[24:21] | You can’t just walk off and leave me here. | 别这样丢下我一个人走掉 |
[24:25] | – Hey. – Hey, boss. | -嗨 -好啊 头儿 |
[24:27] | So Wesley Blankfein’s mother is Myra Hauser-Blankfein. | 韦斯利的母亲是玛拉·豪泽·布兰克分 |
[24:31] | Address in Franklin Heights. | 住在富兰克林高地 |
[24:32] | And she owns a black S.U.V. like Grady Shipp drives. | 她还有辆跟格雷·希普一样的黑色厢式车 |
[24:34] | Good. Go check her out. | 很好 赶紧去核实清楚 |
[24:36] | Now? Well, it’s a long drive. | 现在吗 路程很长啊 |
[24:38] | You leave now, you’ll be there by the morning. | 现在出发 早上就能到 |
[25:01] | Grace, thank you. | 格蕾斯 谢谢 |
[25:08] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[25:10] | I’m doing fine. | 还不错 |
[25:15] | Red John certainly made his point. | 显然血腥约翰达到了目的 |
[25:17] | Quite possibly, he’ll leave things be now. | 他下一步很可能就会来这儿 |
[25:22] | I know he will. | 我知道他 |
[25:24] | I have a clear vision of him. | 我可以很清晰地预见到 |
[25:26] | He needs to create fear, that’s all. | 他想要制造恐惧 仅此而已 |
[25:28] | He’s done that now, and he feels calm. | 现在他做到了 就平静了下来 |
[25:30] | And I’m perfectly safe. | 所以我很安全 |
[25:32] | Will you just stop that nonsense? | 你能不能别再鬼扯了 |
[25:36] | You wanted to promote your psychic business, | 你想把你的灵媒生意推广出去 |
[25:38] | and–and you made a big mistake. | 却犯了个天大的错误 |
[25:39] | Now will you just– will you please just own it?! | 你就不能承认你错了吗 |
[25:42] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这儿 |
[25:43] | I am here because I want to protect you. | 我来是想保护你 |
[25:45] | And how are you gonna protect me? | 那你要怎么保护我 |
[25:47] | If Red John comes through that door right now, | 如果现在血腥约翰走进来 |
[25:49] | what are you gonna do, hypnotize him? | 你要怎么做 催眠他吗 |
[25:50] | I will do what I need to do. | 我会做必要的事 |
[25:53] | If Red John wants to reach me, he will. | 如果血腥约翰想杀我 他自然会来 |
[25:55] | I choose to believe that he doesn’t want to. | 但我宁愿相信他并不想来 |
[25:57] | – Now please, go away. – I’m gone. | -现在请你走吧 -我会走 |
[26:16] | Uh, you’re wasting your time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[26:18] | Ma’am, we’re looking for Mrs. Blankfein and her son. | 夫人 我们在找布兰克分女士和她儿子 |
[26:20] | Gone. And left the cats to starve. It’s not right. | 走了 留下一群挨饿的猫 过分 |
[26:23] | Do you know where they went? | 你知道他们去哪儿了吗 |
[26:24] | Uh, nope. Never leaves before. Never. | 不知道 她从没离开过 从来没有 |
[26:28] | Every day, 11:00, Like a machine, | 每天十一点 她就像个机器一样 |
[26:30] | she’s watching her TV shows. | 准时看电视 |
[26:32] | Three days now I hear nothing. Quiet like the grave. | 但我三天没听到动静了 安静得像坟墓 |
[26:37] | How about her son Wesley? Have you seen him? | 她儿子韦斯利呢 你见过吗 |
[26:38] | Nope. Gone, too. | 没有 也走了 |
[26:40] | Did it occur to you that Mrs. Blankfein might be dead in there? | 你有没有想过布兰克分女士可能死在房里 |
[26:42] | Yes, it did. | 确实想过 |
[26:44] | But there’d be a smell, wouldn’t there, if she was dead? | 但要是她死了 肯定会有臭味吧 |
[26:50] | Step back inside, please, ma’am. | 请退到屋里去 夫人 |
[26:53] | You good? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:07] | Bedroom’s clear. | 卧室安全 |
[27:11] | Rigsby. | 瑞斯比 |
[27:17] | Oh, jeez. | 我的天呐 |
[27:19] | “G.S.” Grady Shipp. | G·S 是格雷·希普 |
[27:22] | Bingo. | 答对了 |
[27:25] | Inside the mind of Wesley Blankfein– | 韦斯利·布兰克分 |
[27:28] | – A.K.A. Grady Shipp. – Not pretty. | -即格雷·希普的内心世界 -太丑陋了 |
[27:31] | What it looks like– | 看起来就像是 |
[27:32] | He’s obsessed with Marley, so he builds a shrine | 他痴迷于玛莱 所以做了个神龛 |
[27:34] | and he fakes up all these photos of them together. | 把他们的照片放在一起 |
[27:37] | Then he tries to turn the fantasy into reality, | 使幻想变成现实 |
[27:38] | and posing as Grady Shipp, he asks her out, | 还装成格雷·希普 再约她出来 |
[27:41] | And she says yes. Big mistake. | 她同意了 真是大错特错 |
[27:42] | Fantasy and reality collide, and she dies. | 幻想到现实破灭了 她就被杀了 |
[27:45] | Sounds about right. | 听起来很合理 |
[27:47] | Where the hell is he? Uh, where’s his mom? | 但他到底在哪儿 他母亲又在哪儿 |
[27:49] | You didn’t find anything useful in the apartment? | 你们没在公寓发现任何有价值的线索吗 |
[27:51] | No computer, nothing? | 没有电脑 什么也没有 |
[27:52] | No. A lot of cats. | 没有 只有一堆猫 |
[27:53] | Now the pictures of Marley– | 看看这些玛莱的照片 |
[27:55] | they were all taken at different times and places. | 都是在不同时间和地点照的 |
[27:56] | The pictures of Wesley were all taken in the same place. | 而韦斯利的照片都是在同一地点照的 |
[27:59] | Nowhere we’ve been. | 我们从没去过的地方 |
[28:00] | Maybe that’s a safe house for him. | 也许那是他的藏身处 |
[28:02] | Nothing to say where it is, though. | 但还是不知道到底在哪儿 |
[28:03] | Jane, you wanna take a look? See if you see anything useful? | 简 来看看吧 找找有用的信息 |
[28:08] | Yeah, sure. If you like. | 当然 听你的 |
[28:32] | – Yep. – And… | -有 -是 |
[28:34] | There’s a photo of Wesley with a sign in the distance– | 韦斯利一张照片里的远处有个标志 |
[28:37] | A yellow “KC” backward on a pole. | 他后面那根柱子上有个黄色的KC |
[28:39] | His–his shadow is pointing right to it. | 就在他的影子那个方向 |
[28:45] | Yeah. It’s way small back there, but I see it. | 没错 很远很小 但我看见了 |
[28:48] | Yeah, that’s the logo for Kenny’s Chili– | 那时肯尼辣椒的标志 |
[28:50] | Southern California fast food chain. | 那是个南加州的快餐食品连锁店 |
[28:52] | – There’s about 50 or so outlets. – You memorize trademarks? | -大概有50家店吧 -你背商标吗 |
[28:54] | Well, with Wesley’s long shadow and the golden light, | 根据韦斯利的影子和金色的阳光 |
[28:57] | That would say afternoon. And sun is in the west, | 应该是下午 而且太阳在西边 |
[29:00] | So that puts Kenny’s due east of this location– | 所以这家肯尼店应该是在这个地方正东方 |
[29:04] | About a block and a half, I’d say. | 我猜 也就一个半街区的距离 |
[29:06] | Huh. He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[29:08] | – 50 or so outlets? – Hardware store and a liquor store | -50多家分店 -旁边的街区 |
[29:11] | on the block right next to it. That should narrow it down. | 应该有个五金店和小酒店 范围更小了 |
[29:14] | I’ll get on it. | 我马上去查 |
[29:17] | – Thank you. – Oh. No. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[29:20] | You should make that call. | 你应该打个电话 |
[29:23] | – What call? – Right. | -什么电话 -好吧 |
[29:25] | Like I’m not a detective, too? | 别跟我装傻 |
[29:42] | Hey, Jane. It’s Grace. | 简 我是格蕾斯 |
[29:44] | Kristina’s taking a nap. | 克里斯蒂娜在睡午觉 |
[29:45] | I can get her for you if you like. | 如果你要跟她讲话 我去喊她 |
[29:46] | I’d appreciate that, Grace. Thank you. | 感激不尽 格蕾斯 谢谢 |
[29:51] | Kristina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[29:55] | Kristina, it’s Jane for you. | 克里斯蒂娜 简找你 |
[30:00] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[30:03] | Kristina? Kristina? | 克里斯蒂娜 克里斯蒂娜 |
[30:10] | Kristina?! | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[30:14] | Kristina! | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[30:19] | – How did Kristina get past the guards? – We don’t know. | -克里斯蒂娜怎么通过的警卫 -不知道 |
[30:21] | But she also packed a bag, she took her passport | 但她还收拾了行李 带走了护照 |
[30:23] | and her credit cards, so we can assume she wasn’t abducted. | 还有信用卡 因此能认定她不是被绑架 |
[30:26] | No, no, no, no. You–you– you can’t assume. | 不不不 你 你不能这么认定 |
[30:28] | Red John could’ve gotten in and taken her. | 可能是血腥约翰闯进来带走了她 |
[30:30] | Maybe. But the likelihood is she panicked | 也许 但更有可能是她害怕了 |
[30:33] | and ran somewhere to hide. | 所以找个地方藏起来 |
[30:34] | Yeah. Or–or–or maybe he lured her out somehow. | 是啊 但也有可能是他把她引出去了 |
[30:36] | We’ll check the phone records. | 我们会检查通话记录 |
[30:38] | Let’s start contacting her relatives and friends. | 联系她的亲人朋友 |
[30:41] | – She’s out there somewhere. – Forgive me, | -她现在下落不明 -不好意思 |
[30:42] | Agent Lisbon, but belay that order. | 里斯本探员 还是收回那个命令吧 |
[30:44] | The search for Kristina Frye will now be conducted | 搜寻克里斯蒂娜·弗莱的工作 |
[30:46] | – by the Missing Persons Unit. – What? | -将交给失踪人口调查组 -什么 |
[30:49] | They’re the best at what they do. | 这是他们的专长 |
[30:51] | They will find her if she can be found. | 只要有可能 他们就一定会找到她 |
[30:54] | And, Van Pelt, snap out of it. Wasn’t your fault. | 范·佩尔特 振作起来 不是你的错 |
[30:57] | Yes, ma’am, but– | 遵命 长官 但 |
[30:58] | Move on. | 向前看 |
[31:01] | All right. Where are we on the Marley Sparrow case? | 好了 玛莱·斯派洛的案子怎么样了 |
[31:04] | We have a suspect at large by the name of Wesley Blankfein. | 有个叫韦斯利·布兰克分的嫌犯仍然在逃 |
[31:08] | He’s been obsessed with both Red John and Marley Sparrow. | 他很崇拜血腥约翰 痴迷于玛莱·斯派洛 |
[31:11] | He seems to have created an alter ego | 好像还创造了第二个身份 |
[31:13] | by the name of Grady Shipp. | 一个名叫格雷·希普的人 |
[31:15] | – It’s after a killer with Red John connections. – Any leads? | -是个模仿血腥约翰的凶手 -有线索了吗 |
[31:18] | Well, off photos he took, we’ve ID’d six possible locations. | 根据他拍的照片 得出6个可能地点 |
[31:20] | For what we assume is Blankfein’s safe house. | 我们推测其中就有布兰克分的藏身之处 |
[31:22] | It’s pretty much a long shot, but it’s all we have. | 具体位置有待调查 但我们已经跟进 |
[31:24] | Okay. All right. Go to it. | 好 继续努力 |
[31:26] | Let’s start divvying up the locations. | 我们分头调查各个地点 |
[31:27] | Cho, you take riverside county. Bring Rigsby with you. | 周 你带上瑞斯比去河畔市 |
[31:30] | Van pelt and I will take the San Bernardino locations. | 我和范·佩尔特去圣贝纳迪诺市 |
[31:34] | Jane, you stay here. Take a break. | 简 你留在这儿 休息一下 |
[31:37] | – I don’t need a break. – I think you do. | -我不用休息 -没得商量 |
[31:40] | I-I-I’d rather keep active. | 我宁愿去工作 |
[31:42] | – You’re too hyped up to be out in the field. – Oh, that’s nonsense. | -你太激动了 没法出外勤 -没有的事 |
[31:45] | I agree with Lisbon. Get some rest. | 我赞同 你去歇会儿 |
[31:47] | Some rest? Oh, just… | 说什么呀 |
[31:49] | Lie down and catch up on some Z’s. | 让我躺下呼呼大睡吗 |
[31:51] | Kick back with a good book. Rest? | 还是看本书好好放松一下 |
[31:54] | I’m fine. | 我好得很 |
[31:56] | Debatable. | 别再说了 |
[31:57] | Do you want me to ask the psych counselor for an evaluation? | 别逼我让你去做心理评估 |
[33:12] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[33:36] | Leave a message. I’ll call you back. | 请先留言 回头复电 |
[33:39] | Lisbon, it’s Jane. Uh, I found it. | 里斯本 我是简 我找到了 |
[33:41] | It’s 52 north esperanza. | 是在塞林格米 |
[33:43] | Hotel del corona in salinger mill. | 北艾佩兰沙52号的日冕酒店 |
[33:46] | Uh, I am gonna… | 我准备… |
[33:51] | Uh, I-I’m gonna wait for you at, uh, Kenny’s, okay? | 我在肯尼的店里等你过来 好吗 |
[33:56] | Give me a call when you get this message. Thank you. | 收到信息后给我电话 多谢 |
[35:18] | Welcome, detective. | 你好啊 大侦探 |
[35:23] | I’m Grady Shipp. | 我是格雷·希普 |
[35:25] | So good of you to come visit me. | 感谢你特地前来拜访 |
[35:29] | You’re a lucky man. | 你真幸运 |
[35:32] | Very lucky. | 十足的幸运儿 |
[35:33] | Tonight… | 今夜 |
[35:36] | You will have the dying honor… | 你将死得荣耀… |
[35:40] | Can we do that again? | 这段重来吧 |
[35:44] | Tonight… | 今夜 |
[35:47] | You will have the honor of dying | 你将得此荣耀 |
[35:50] | as a sacrifice to the holy master, Red John. | 以死祭召唤我们神圣的主人 血腥约翰 |
[35:57] | Behold… | 请见证这一刻 |
[36:00] | The blood sacrament | 伟大的血之圣礼 |
[36:01] | of the master. | 敬献我们的主人 |
[36:05] | Stop. You wanna try that again? | 慢 不重来一次了吗 |
[36:09] | Huh? Just t-try it again. Uh, say it like you mean it. | 重来一次吧 认真一点 |
[36:13] | You know, where’s the passion gone? | 你也觉得吧 毫无激情 |
[36:14] | Behold the blood sacrament of the master. | 见证这主人的血之圣礼 |
[36:17] | Oh, n-n-no. I’m not–I’m not– I’m not buying it. Come on. | 得了 这我可不买账 |
[36:20] | Just–just stop for a sec | 稍等一下 |
[36:22] | And think–think about what you’re doing here, | 好好想想你在这里做什么 |
[36:24] | And then we’ll start again from the top, okay? | 然后我们再从头谈起 好吗 |
[36:27] | Uh… it’s all right, Wesley. I know what’s going on. | 没关系 韦斯利 我知道是怎么回事 |
[36:30] | They’ve got your mother, don’t they? | 你妈妈在他们手上吧 |
[36:34] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 对 你怎么知道 |
[36:35] | They’re forcing you to play a part | 他们自制的变态电影 |
[36:37] | – in their sick little movie. – Yes. | -还强迫你参与 -对 |
[36:40] | You’re playing the part of Grady Shipp, right? | 你负责扮演格雷·希普吧 |
[36:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:45] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:48] | Dylan! Ruth! | 迪兰 露丝 |
[36:52] | We need to talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[36:55] | Thank you very much for totally ruining a freaking brilliant scene, | 这么完美的惊悚场面被毁了 真他妈好极了 |
[37:00] | You jerk. | 你这混蛋 |
[37:02] | Hush, Dyl. | 稍安勿躁 小迪 |
[37:05] | How did you know it was us? | 你怎么知道是我们 |
[37:08] | Well, you were the only people that mentioned Grady Shipp. | 只有你们提到了格雷·希普这个名字 |
[37:10] | He was your creation. | 他是你们创造的人物 |
[37:12] | And it was you that killed Marley, | 是你杀了玛莱 |
[37:14] | Wasn’t it, Dylan? | 对吧 迪兰 |
[37:18] | Wesley couldn’t hurt a fly. | 韦斯利连只苍蝇都不敢杀 |
[37:21] | It was a truly sick individual that did that. | 凶手肯定是个真正的变态 |
[37:25] | It was me, actually. Oh. | 其实是我 |
[37:28] | Dyl’s much better with the camera, | 迪兰更擅长拍摄 |
[37:31] | And Marley… | 而玛莱… |
[37:33] | Deserved what she got, | 根本是自作自受 |
[37:35] | Pious little bitch. | 那个伪善的贱人 |
[37:38] | Keep the camera running. | 继续拍 |
[37:39] | This is all good stuff. | 这东西真刺激 |
[37:42] | No offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[37:43] | But you wouldn’t know good stuff if it smacked you in the face. | 没有亲自经历过是不会懂的 |
[37:45] | This is just a corny slasher movie. | 这不过是老掉牙的恐怖电影罢了 |
[37:47] | Yeah, but real, dude. Real blood. Real guts. | 但这都是真实的 真血真肉 |
[37:52] | Yours. Wesley, let’s, uh, wrap this scene up now, okay? | 只不过是你的血肉 韦斯利 我们快完成这一幕吧 |
[37:56] | Gonna pick it up right at the end– | 然后就能结束了 |
[37:57] | “Behold the blood,” Et cetera, and then stab this sucker, okay? | 念完台词 把这贱人宰了 就行了 |
[38:03] | I don’t know. That’s it. | 我不知道 |
[38:05] | What? Wh-what are you–not–no! | 你说什么 少来 |
[38:07] | Okay, this–this man is dead. Okay, the only question is | 这男人是死定了 现在的问题是 |
[38:10] | whether you and your mom want to live or you want to die | 你想救你妈妈吗 |
[38:13] | Like him, okay? That’s your choice here. | 还是想要像他一样去死 你自己选 |
[38:15] | These people are nuttier than a fruitcake. | 他们已经疯过了头 |
[38:16] | They’re gonna kill you regardless. | 不管怎样都会杀了你的 |
[38:18] | You don’t have to do this. We are not monsters, Wesley. | 你没必要这样 我们不是怪物 韦斯利 |
[38:22] | We’re artists. | 我们是艺术家 |
[38:24] | We are making art. | 我们在创造艺术 |
[38:28] | When the movie’s done, of course you and your mom are free to go, | 只要完成了电影 你和你妈就能走了 |
[38:32] | With our gratitude for your help. | 我们也感激你的帮助 |
[38:35] | Stay calm. | 冷静点 |
[38:37] | “Behold the blood.” Wesley. | 快念台词 韦斯利 |
[38:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:48] | Wesley. Wesley, Wesley, hey. | 韦斯利 等等 |
[38:51] | – Behold… – No, Wesley. | -请见证 -不要 |
[38:53] | The blood sacrament of the master! | 这主人的血之圣礼 |
[38:55] | No. It’s okay. Wesley! | 不 别这样 韦斯利 |
[39:14] | No! No! Don’t… | 不要 |
[39:20] | No! | 不要 |
[39:23] | If there’s one thing I can’t tolerate, | 最让我不能容忍的就是 |
[39:25] | It’s cheap imitations of my work. | 对我的杰作的笨拙模仿 |
[39:29] | No! | 不要 |
[39:31] | No! | 不要 |
[39:51] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[39:54] | Yes. | 当然 |
[40:16] | “Tiger, tiger, burning bright…” | 猛虎 猛虎 如火辉煌 |
[40:19] | “In the forests of the night, | 燃烧在那 深夜的林莽 |
[40:23] | “What immortal hand or eye | 是何非凡 巧手与眼光 |
[40:25] | Could frame thy fearful symmetry?” | 营造此等 可怖的匀称 |
[40:52] | I almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[40:56] | Kristina would want me to send her love. | 我代克里斯蒂娜致以她的爱 |
[41:02] | She’s very fond of you, despite your differences. | 尽管你们差异很大 她依然很喜欢你 |
[41:07] | Roll tide. | 轰鸣吧风暴 |
[41:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:48] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[41:50] | You’re sure he said nothing? | 你确定他没说什么吗 |
[41:53] | Nothing at all? | 什么都没说 |
[41:56] | Nothing. | 是的 |
[42:25] | “Tiger, tiger, | 猛虎 猛虎 |
[42:29] | “Burning bright… | 如火辉煌 |
[42:31] | “In the forests of the night, | 燃烧在那 深夜的林莽 |
[42:35] | “What immortal hand or eye | 是何非凡 巧手与眼光 |
[42:37] | Could frame thy fearful symmetry?” | 营造此等 可怖的匀称 |