| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on “The Mentalist”… | 《超感警探》 前情回顾 | 
| [00:02] | This is my date outfit. | 我特意穿了约会装 | 
| [00:03] | Is this your first date? | 自从你妻子过世后 | 
| [00:04] | I mean, since your wife died. | 这是第一次跟人约会吗 | 
| [00:05] | Do I seem out of practice? | 我看着像生疏了吗 | 
| [00:07] | Red John, if you’re listening to us now, | 血腥约翰 如果你在收看节目 | 
| [00:10] | I urge you to reach out and get help. | 我敦促你站出来寻求帮助 | 
| [00:13] | – You can change. – What the hell are you thinking? | -你仍可以改变 -你疯了吗 | 
| [00:15] | Don’t you understand who you’re dealing with? | 你知道自己在挑衅谁吗 | 
| [00:17] | Red john is not coming after me. | 血腥约翰不会追杀我 | 
| [00:18] | Are you blind? You’ve done exactly what I did, | 你疯了吗 这是在重蹈我的覆辙 | 
| [00:20] | and he killed my wife and child. | 他杀了我的妻女 | 
| [00:22] | Kristina? | 克斯汀娜 | 
| [00:24] | Red John could’ve gotten in and taken her, | 可能是血腥约翰闯进屋带走了她 | 
| [00:26] | or maybe he lured her out somehow. | 也有可能是他把她引了出去 | 
| [00:30] | “Tiger, tiger, burning bright…” | “猛虎 猛虎 如火辉煌…” | 
| [00:33] | “In the forests of the night,” | “燃烧在那 深夜的林莽” | 
| [00:35] | “what immortal hand or eye” | “是何非凡 巧手与眼光” | 
| [00:37] | “could frame thy fearful symmetry?” | “营造此等 可怖的匀称” | 
| [00:41] | I almost forgot. Kristina would want me to send her love. | 差点忘了 我代克里斯蒂娜致以她的爱 | 
| [00:51] | 加州 萨克拉门托 | |
| [01:00] | You can’t park there. | 这里不可以停车 | 
| [01:02] | Sure, I can. Look. | 怎么不行 看见没有 | 
| [01:11] | There you are. | 终于来了 | 
| [01:12] | Here I am. Good morning. | 我来了 早安 | 
| [01:14] | Why so glum? | 怎么一副苦瓜脸 | 
| [01:16] | This is Harvey Dublin. | 这是哈维・多布林 | 
| [01:19] | That’s his chauffeur Peter Russo | 那是他的私人司机彼得・罗素 | 
| [01:21] | with three bullets in him. | 胸口中弹三枪 | 
| [01:22] | That’s his car. Mr. Dublin’s gone. | 只剩下车 多布林先生失踪 | 
| [01:24] | Abducted, it looks like. | 估计是绑架 | 
| [01:29] | Harvey Dublin? | 哈维・多布林什么来头 | 
| [01:30] | Big-time statehouse lobbyist, | 名噪一时的州议会说客 | 
| [01:32] | lawyer, kingmaker. Famous and well-connected. | 金牌律师 声名显赫 人脉广博 | 
| [01:36] | The evil twins. | 原来是撒旦他邻居 | 
| [01:37] | Brass and media are gonna be all over us like suckerfish. | 我预见媒体马上要蜂拥而至了 | 
| [01:41] | Why don’t we just give it to the FBI? They love that stuff. | 干脆让给联调局嘛 他们喜欢大案子 | 
| [01:43] | I wish. Too late. | 我也想 晚了 | 
| [01:45] | The new boss is here doing on-cameras. It’s our baby. | 新头儿在那边接受采访 这案子归咱了 | 
| [01:48] | New boss? I thought Hightower was boss. | 新头儿 头儿不是海托华吗 | 
| [01:50] | The boss of Hightower. | 他是头儿的头儿 | 
| [01:51] | The director of the entire division. | 整个部门的一把手 | 
| [01:53] | I told you about him last week. Your memory’s going. | 上周就告诉过你 脑子不好使啦 | 
| [01:57] | My memory is a mighty fortress, Lisbon, | 里斯本 我的大脑是坚不可摧的堡垒 | 
| [01:59] | from which no fact ever escapes once committed. | 记忆一旦形成 就永不丢失 | 
| [02:03] | Now when you tell me boring things, | 你说的那些无趣之事 | 
| [02:05] | I set ’em free immediately. | 自然是这只耳朵进 那只耳朵出 | 
| [02:08] | Saves overcrowding. | 免得费我脑细胞 | 
| [02:11] | Harvey Dublin is missing. | 哈维・多布林目前失踪 | 
| [02:13] | It looks like a kidnapping, | 初步判断为绑架 | 
| [02:15] | Presumably for ransom, but we can’t be sure at present. | 绑匪想必意在赎金 但现在还不能肯定 | 
| [02:19] | We shall have to await further developments. | 案件还需进一步调查 | 
| [02:22] | Harvey is a pillar of this city, one of the good guys. | 哈维是萨克拉门托的中流砥柱 是大好人 | 
| [02:26] | We are all praying for his safety. | 我们都祈祷他平安无事 | 
| [02:31] | Idiot. | 蠢 | 
| [02:32] | You and your snap judgments. | 你又来了 | 
| [02:34] | What is he supposed to say? | 不然你要他怎么说 | 
| [02:35] | Why does he have to say anything? | 没人逼他说这些有的没的 | 
| [02:39] | What’s your take on this? | 那你怎么看 | 
| [02:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [02:50] | I think I’ll give this one a miss. | 这案子 我给自己放个假 | 
| [02:52] | A miss? What do you mean “A miss”? | “放假” 这话什么意思 | 
| [02:54] | I just feel this one is not for me. | 就是觉得跟我八字不合 | 
| [02:57] | I’ll catch the next one, I promise. | 下个案子我一定来 | 
| [02:59] | I don’t understand. You’re not gonna– | 我不明白 你不是想… | 
| [03:00] | – Agent Lisbon, I believe? And Mr. Jane? – Yes. Hi. | -你们定是里斯本探员和简先生 -你好 | 
| [03:04] | Director Bertram will speak to you now. | 伯特仑部长要见你们 | 
| [03:06] | We’re on a supertight schedule. | 我们的日程安排很紧 | 
| [03:07] | He appreciate facts and brevity. Okay? | 他喜欢切实简要的汇报 明白吗 | 
| [03:09] | Agent Lisbon. | 里斯本探员 | 
| [03:11] | Yes, sir, Director Bertram. | 你好 伯特仑部长 | 
| [03:13] | And you must be our boy wonder Patrick Jane. | 你一定是我们的盖世神通 派翠克・简 | 
| [03:15] | I’ve heard a lot of good things about you. | 久仰大名 | 
| [03:17] | Hi. Nice to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 先生 | 
| [03:19] | Now I want this resolved A.S.A.P. | 我要这案子速战速决 | 
| [03:22] | Whatever it takes. The heck with overtime restrictions. | 不管三七二十一 加班也无所谓 | 
| [03:24] | You do the hours, I’ll find the funding. | 你们破案 我来为部门集资 | 
| [03:26] | We are all in this together as one. | 同舟共济 | 
| [03:29] | – That’s what I’m all about. – We are on it, sir. | -我就这意思 -一定全力以赴 长官 | 
| [03:31] | Yeah, I won’t be working this particular case, | 这个案子我不跟进 | 
| [03:33] | but I do like what you said. | 但我喜欢你这句话 | 
| [03:35] | We’re all in this together as one. Mao tse-tung, right? | 毛主席语录 要同舟共济 | 
| [03:38] | Now hold your horses there, buster. | 且慢 这个小混球 | 
| [03:39] | What do you mean you won’t working on this one? | 你说不跟进是什么意思 | 
| [03:41] | Statehouse lobbyist abductions– | 州议会说客绑架案 | 
| [03:44] | It’s not really my cup of tea. | 我不感兴趣 | 
| [03:46] | That’s kind of unprofessional, don’t you think? | 你这样可不专业 | 
| [03:49] | I guess, but I’m not actually a professional. | 也是 但我本来不是专业的 | 
| [03:52] | Question for you. | 问个问题 | 
| [03:53] | Why are you here? Aside from the cameras. | 除了出镜 你来这里有何贵干 | 
| [03:56] | What do you mean, “Aside from the cameras”? | “除了出镜” 这话什么意思 | 
| [03:59] | Public perception is an important tool. | 形象公关可是至关重要 | 
| [04:03] | Tool. | 官腔 | 
| [04:07] | You just put your hand on me. | 你刚用手碰我 | 
| [04:08] | No. I mean, yes, but– | 我是碰了你 可… | 
| [04:10] | Yes, you did. Don’t ever do that again. | 你确实是 下不为例 | 
| [04:12] | Or else what? | 不然怎样 | 
| [04:17] | You ever smell a dead mouse? Do you remember that smell? | 闻过死老鼠的气味吗 你还记得吗 | 
| [04:21] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [04:22] | I just now put a dead mouse in your jacket pocket. | 我放了一只在你西装口袋里 | 
| [04:25] | And no matter how many times you clean that jacket, | 而这件西装不管洗多少次 | 
| [04:28] | you’ll always smell that dead mouse, and you’ll remember | 你都会闻到死老鼠味 让你记住 | 
| [04:31] | that you should never have put your hand on me. | 以后不要动手碰我 | 
| [04:39] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个王八蛋 | 
| [04:41] | It’s actually just a wadded up napkin | 只是团餐巾纸罢了 | 
| [04:42] | but, has the same psychological effect. | 但同样起心理作用 | 
| [04:45] | Human mind is funny that way. | 人的大脑就是有趣 | 
| [04:47] | Good to meet you, sir. Sorry, Lisbon. | 很高兴见到你 先生 里斯本抱歉了 | 
| [04:54] | He had a rough summer. | 他这夏天过得很是煎熬 | 
| [05:00] | 超感警探 | |
| [05:08] | Rigsby and Van Pelt are canvassing the area | 瑞斯比和范佩尔正在 | 
| [05:10] | around the abduction site. | 绑架事发点周边盘查 | 
| [05:11] | Cho’s with Mrs. Dublin, waiting for a ransom demand, | 周在多布林夫人那里 等待绑匪提出赎金要求 | 
| [05:13] | And tech services are up and running. | 技术部门也已经展开行动 | 
| [05:16] | This is a scary one. Lots of attention. | 这案子棘手 太焦点了 | 
| [05:19] | Keep Molly in public affairs | 一有可利用的正面消息 | 
| [05:20] | apprised of any good stuff we can feed the media, | 就通知公关部的茉莉发布出去 | 
| [05:23] | keep them on our side, | 好让媒体导向我们这边 | 
| [05:25] | and don’t make any mistakes. | 别给我出岔子 | 
| [05:27] | No, ma’am. | 明白 长官 | 
| [05:29] | How’s Jane? | 简怎么样 | 
| [05:32] | The same. | 老样子 | 
| [05:33] | You think he’s in danger of cracking up? | 你觉得他临近崩溃边缘吗 | 
| [05:36] | No. | 没有 | 
| [05:39] | I mean, no. I don’t think so. I think he’ll be fine. | 我觉得不会 他会没事的 | 
| [05:44] | That’s not very convincing, Lisbon. | 你的话可没什么说服力 里斯本 | 
| [05:48] | What he’s been through would break anyone. | 换作是其他人早受不了了 | 
| [05:50] | He’s not gonna crack up. | 他不会垮的 | 
| [05:53] | I think some time off will do him good, though. | 我觉得给他放个假会有好处 | 
| [05:56] | No can do. | 爱莫能助 | 
| [05:59] | Bertram wants him on the Dublin case. | 伯特仑要简跟进多布林的案子 | 
| [06:01] | After Jane was so rude to him? | 之前简对他这么不给面子 | 
| [06:02] | Bertram’s all bottom line. | 伯特仑已是孤注一掷 | 
| [06:04] | He won’t let personal issues intrude. | 不会让个人恩怨碍了大事 | 
| [06:06] | Jane’s the best asset we have, and Bertram knows that. | 况且他深知 简是这里的破案高手 | 
| [06:09] | But Jane doesn’t want to be on the case. | 但简不愿接这个案子 | 
| [06:11] | Change his mind. | 让他改变主意 | 
| [06:13] | I’m not gonna tell Bertram we can’t control our own people. | 我可不想告诉伯特仑 我们连自己手下都使不动 | 
| [06:22] | I have an idea as to how to persuade him, | 我有个法子劝动他 | 
| [06:24] | but it’s kind of unethical. | 不过不怎么道德 | 
| [06:27] | I don’t wanna know. | 与我无关 | 
| [06:36] | Where’s Jane? | 简在哪里 | 
| [06:37] | He’s upstairs. | 楼上 | 
| [06:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:51] | Jane? | 简 | 
| [06:53] | Come in. | 请进 | 
| [06:54] | Hey. | 嗨 | 
| [06:56] | Nice place. | 这里不错 | 
| [06:58] | Yeah. Yeah, I like the view and the quiet. | 我喜欢窗外的风景 还有这份宁静 | 
| [07:06] | And what are you doing with all the quiet? | 你这么安静地坐在这儿干嘛 | 
| [07:09] | Just thinking. | 思考 | 
| [07:12] | Jane, you have to stop blaming yourself. | 简 你不要再怪自己了 | 
| [07:15] | If Red John took Kristina Frye, | 就算血腥约翰抓走了克斯汀娜・弗莱 | 
| [07:16] | – it’s not your – there’s no “If”” He took her. | -那也不关你的 -没有”就算” 人就是他抓走的 | 
| [07:18] | If he did, you can’t blame yourself. | 就算是他 你也不用自责 | 
| [07:21] | Besides, what good is it to sit up here, | 再说了 光是坐在这 在书上乱涂乱画 | 
| [07:23] | Scribbling in your book? | 又有什么用呢 | 
| [07:24] | You’re not gonna find her that way. | 你这样不可能找得到她 | 
| [07:30] | I’m not gonna change my mind. | 我不会改变主意 | 
| [07:31] | I don’t want to work the dublin case. | 我不接多布林的案子 | 
| [07:33] | That’s fine. It’s a done deal. I understand. | 没关系 这事没商量了 我理解 | 
| [07:37] | It’d be good for you to have a break. | 你休息一下也好 | 
| [07:40] | Listen, on a completely other subject, | 听着 还有另外一件事 | 
| [07:43] | I need a personal favor. | 我想找你帮个忙 | 
| [07:46] | I’d like you to come and meet someone. | 我想请你去见一个人 | 
| [07:48] | – Who? – I can’t tell. | -谁 -我不能说 | 
| [07:50] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [07:52] | I promise it has nothing to do with Harvey Dublin. | 我保证这跟哈维・多布林无关 | 
| [07:55] | You’re trying to play me somehow, | 你这是在跟我兜圈子 | 
| [07:57] | Convince me to change my mind. | 试图说服我改主意 | 
| [07:59] | – No. – Yes, you are. | -没有 -你分明有 | 
| [08:03] | And I guess I owe you a shot. | 我想我是非去不可了 | 
| [08:04] | But it’s not gonna work, whatever it is. | 不过不管怎样 我都不接 | 
| [08:18] | Hey, Cho, how’s it goin’ with Mrs. Dublin? | 老周 多布林夫人那边有进展吗 | 
| [08:21] | Nothing so far. When’s somebody coming to relieve me here? | 还一无所获 什么时候才会有人来接替我 | 
| [08:23] | Why? What’s the problem? | 怎么 有什么问题 | 
| [08:25] | Nothing. I’ll call if we get any developments. | 没什么 有任何进展 我会打给你 | 
| [08:28] | What is it? Is it Harvey? | 什么事 是哈维的消息吗 | 
| [08:30] | No, ma’am. | 不 夫人 | 
| [08:31] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 | 
| [08:34] | I am gonna explode! I can’t stand it! | 我要爆炸了 我不能忍了 | 
| [08:36] | I can’t take it! I swear to god! | 我不能忍了 我向上帝发誓 | 
| [08:41] | Why, Kimball? | 这是为什么 金宝 | 
| [08:44] | Why am I being punished? I’m a good person. | 为什么要惩罚我 我是个好人 | 
| [08:48] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 | 
| [08:49] | Stop calling me “Ma’am”” | 别再叫我夫人了 | 
| [08:51] | I’m not your grandmother. | 我又不是你奶奶辈 | 
| [08:53] | How old do you think I am anyway? | 你觉得我有多少岁 | 
| [08:57] | 48, 49. | 四十八九岁吧 | 
| [09:07] | – I get the picture. – Do you? | -我知道了 -是吗 | 
| [09:10] | Yeah, Dublin’s driver– the dead guy, | 多布林的司机 那具死尸 | 
| [09:13] | Pete Russo, right? | 彼得・罗素对吧 | 
| [09:14] | He has family. | 他有家人 | 
| [09:16] | He wasn’t wearing a wedding ring, so, uh… | 他没戴着婚戒 所以… | 
| [09:19] | We’re about to meet a, uh… | 我们要见的是… | 
| [09:23] | Yes. Exactly. | 对 没错 | 
| [09:26] | Yes, who are you? | 你好 你是谁 | 
| [09:28] | Nadine, I’m agent Lisbon with the CBI. | 纳迪娜 我是加州调查局的里斯本探员 | 
| [09:30] | We spoke on the phone. This is Patrick Jane. | 我们通过电话 这位是派翠克・简 | 
| [09:33] | Hi. You’re, uh, Pete Russo’s daughter? | 你好 你是彼得・罗素的女儿吗 | 
| [09:36] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [09:39] | – Hello? – They’re police. | -怎么了 -警察来了 | 
| [09:41] | Oh, okay. This is my mom. | 这位是我妈妈 | 
| [09:44] | Patricia. | 我是帕翠夏 | 
| [09:46] | And this is Keith, my stepdad. | 这是基斯 我继父 | 
| [09:48] | Hi. Um… | 你们好 | 
| [09:50] | Please come in. | 请进吧 | 
| [10:01] | Miss Lisbon says you’re the best detective in California. | 里斯本小姐说 你是加州最好的警探 | 
| [10:08] | She says if anybody can find who killed my father, | 她说要查出杀害我父亲的真凶 | 
| [10:10] | you can. | 你就一定可以 | 
| [10:13] | I just have to say, | 我得说 | 
| [10:14] | I didn’t think you would stoop to such crude manipulation. | 我还以为你不会使这么低级的招数 | 
| [10:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [10:20] | Inside joke. I’m sorry. | 内部玩笑 抱歉 | 
| [10:22] | Uh, I will find who killed your father | 我会查出是谁杀了你父亲 | 
| [10:24] | and abducted Mr. Dublin. | 并绑架了多布林先生 | 
| [10:25] | An inside joke? | 内部玩笑 | 
| [10:27] | Her father is dead. | 她父亲死了 | 
| [10:29] | Murdered. | 被杀害了 | 
| [10:31] | You’re making jokes? | 你却拿这开玩笑 | 
| [10:34] | Yes, uh, it’s a fault of mine. | 没错 这是我的错 | 
| [10:37] | Uh, what it is, the joke? | 说到这玩笑吧 | 
| [10:38] | Uh, I have a–I have a lot on mind right now. | 我最近脑子里很乱 | 
| [10:42] | Uh, I didn’t really wanna come to work today, | 今天本来真不想工作 | 
| [10:44] | But my good friend and colleague agent lisbon | 但我的好友兼同事里斯本探员 | 
| [10:46] | Tricked me into meeting you, | 耍了个花招 把我骗来见你 | 
| [10:49] | Knowing that I couldn’t refuse you | 她知道我不会拒绝你 | 
| [10:51] | Because you’re the age my daughter would be | 因为如果我女儿还活着 没有被杀害的话 | 
| [10:52] | if she were still alive, if she hadn’t been murdered. | 她也和你一般大了 | 
| [10:55] | Oh, goodness. | 我的上帝 | 
| [10:56] | Murdered by a man named red john, | 她被一个叫血腥约翰的人杀害 | 
| [10:58] | Whom I met with recently. | 我最近见过他 | 
| [11:00] | He saved my life and abducted a friend of mine. | 他救了我的命 还绑架了我的一个朋友 | 
| [11:02] | Long story. Hence, many things on my mind. | 说来话长了 总之 我脑子里很乱 | 
| [11:08] | That’s not a very funny joke. | 这个玩笑并不好笑 | 
| [11:12] | What happened to your friend? | 你的朋友怎样了 | 
| [11:14] | Still missing. | 还无音信 | 
| [11:15] | Uh, please, tell us about your father. | 跟我们说说你父亲吧 | 
| [11:20] | He was a good person. | 他是个好人 | 
| [11:23] | He was… funny | 他很幽默 | 
| [11:26] | And… and generous. | 很慷慨 | 
| [11:28] | And I could talk to him about anything, and he would listen. | 无论我跟他说什么 他都乐意倾听 | 
| [11:32] | Oh, yes, he could be charming. | 是的 他是很好 | 
| [11:36] | He had his ways. | 但他也有缺点 | 
| [11:38] | – What kind of ways? – He had a temper. | -什么缺点 -他脾气不好 | 
| [11:42] | That he did. | 确实没错 | 
| [11:45] | I mean, his heart was in the right place, you know? | 我是说 他本性不坏 | 
| [11:50] | Whatever his faults, | 无论他犯过什么错 | 
| [11:52] | He didn’t deserve to die this way. | 他都不该这样死掉 | 
| [11:56] | Really, I’m impressed. | 我震惊了 | 
| [11:57] | You–you played me like a fish | 你把我玩弄于鼓掌 | 
| [11:59] | – and–and you lied to me. – I kind of did, didn’t I? Sorry. | -你还骗了我 -我是有点 抱歉 | 
| [12:02] | No, I’m glad to see you’re finally learning a few things. | 不 看见你有了长进 我很高兴 | 
| [12:04] | Of course, uh, now I shall have my revenge. | 当然 现在我要报复了 | 
| [12:07] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [12:12] | Don’t worry. We’re not here about drugs. | 别担心 我们不为毒品而来 | 
| [12:14] | We’re here about the killing the other night. | 而是来调查昨晚的谋杀案 | 
| [12:16] | Ah, yeah, yeah. I heard about that. | 是啊 我听说了 | 
| [12:18] | Kidnapped a man, huh? That’s too bad. | 还绑架了一个人吧 太糟糕了 | 
| [12:21] | Local beat cops say you guys do business under that bridge. | 当地巡警说 你们就在桥下做买卖 | 
| [12:23] | Yeah, look, the local beat cops are nice guys, but they’re out of touch. | 本地巡警人不错 但他们对我们不了解 | 
| [12:26] | We don’t do business under that bridge. | 我们从不在桥下做生意 | 
| [12:28] | The hos–they got dibs. | 桥下是妞儿们的地盘 | 
| [12:30] | You’re gonna wanna talk to the ladies over on Fremont. | 你该去佛利蒙找那些女士们谈谈 | 
| [12:33] | – All right. Thanks. – Yeah, no worries. | -好 多谢 -不客气 | 
| [12:36] | Hey, hey, red. | 喂 红发妞 | 
| [12:38] | You–you ever date a hustler before? | 你跟皮条客约过会吗 | 
| [12:40] | Not so far! | 暂时没有 | 
| [12:42] | What? I’m kidding. | 怎么 我开玩笑的 | 
| [12:45] | 哈维・多布林办公室 | |
| [12:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:49] | Yeah. Okay. Good to know. | 好的 我知道了 | 
| [12:53] | Good afternoon. Reid colman. | 下午好 我是里德・科曼 | 
| [12:54] | I’m Mr. Dublin’s personal lawyer. | 多布林先生的私人律师 | 
| [12:56] | Glad to see you people. You made any progress? | 很高兴见到你们 有何进展 | 
| [12:59] | Early days, Mr. Colman. | 调查才刚开始 科曼先生 | 
| [13:01] | You’ll, uh, need to talk to me, yes? | 你们想跟我谈谈吧 | 
| [13:04] | Now’s a good time. I have ten minutes or so. | 现在就可以 我有10分钟左右 | 
| [13:06] | If you’ll come this way, we can use the conference room. | 从这边走 我们去会议室 | 
| [13:09] | Uh, just a moment. | 等等 | 
| [13:11] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 | 
| [13:13] | Marjorie. | 玛乔丽 | 
| [13:14] | Marjorie. That’s a very nice name. | 玛乔丽 这名字很好听 | 
| [13:16] | I’d like to speak to Marjorie first, thanks. | 我想先跟她谈谈 多谢 | 
| [13:18] | Uh, we will need to speak to you in due course, sir. | 我们一会再找您谈 先生 | 
| [13:20] | I’ll, uh, try and fit you in later. | 我会尽量配合你们 | 
| [13:22] | – Prostitutes? – No. No. | -跟妓女有恩怨 -不不 | 
| [13:26] | Mr. Dublin was not that sort of man at all. | 多布林先生完全不是那种人 | 
| [13:28] | The alleyway from which he was abducted | 他被绑架的那条巷子 | 
| [13:30] | Was used by prostitutes, | 是妓女出没的地方 | 
| [13:32] | And it was nowhere near mr. Dublin’s regular route. | 多布林先生平常也并不会途经那里 | 
| [13:34] | I have been Mr. Dublin’s personal secretary | 作为多布林先生的私人秘书 | 
| [13:36] | for ten years, | 我已经干了十年了 | 
| [13:37] | And I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt | 我可以毫不犹豫地说 | 
| [13:40] | That he is the most decent, | 他是最体面而有爱心 | 
| [13:43] | caring, clean, generous human being | 大方而洁身自好的人 | 
| [13:46] | that anyone could hope to meet. | 没人会不待见他 | 
| [13:47] | We want to bring him back safely, Marjorie. | 要把他平安地带回来 玛乔丽 | 
| [13:50] | We need to know everything. | 我们就得了解一切情况 | 
| [13:59] | Usually I can get ahold of him at any time. | 我一般都可以随时找到他 | 
| [14:02] | His work demands it, but once in a while, | 这是他的工作需要 但是偶尔的 | 
| [14:05] | He’d disappear for an hour or so, | 他会消失一小时左右 | 
| [14:07] | No–no answer from him or his driver. | 他和他的司机都会杳无音讯 | 
| [14:10] | – How often was that? – Every couple of weeks. | -多久一次 -每两周一次 | 
| [14:12] | A regular date right around the time he was abducted, yes? | 他被绑架时恰好在这周期附近吧 | 
| [14:19] | And what did you think he might be doing? | 你觉得他是在做什么 | 
| [14:21] | Mistress, I thought, | 和情妇幽会吧 | 
| [14:24] | But not this. | 但这次不是 | 
| [14:26] | Men have needs. I understand that. | 男人有生理需求 我懂的 | 
| [14:29] | Please, you’ll find him, won’t you? You’ll find him? | 拜托了 你们会找到他的吧 | 
| [14:33] | Marjorie, uh, I have to tell you, | 玛乔丽 我不得不说 | 
| [14:35] | Uh, it’s very likely that he’s already dead. | 他很可能已经遇害了 | 
| [14:37] | Whoa. Wait a minute. We don’t know that. | 喂 等等 我们对此不能确定 | 
| [14:41] | It’s a hunch that I have, and if I’m right, | 我的直觉罢了 如果我猜对了 | 
| [14:43] | It’s a blessing for you. | 对你而言是好事 | 
| [14:45] | Unrequited love is a terrible thing. | 单恋很苦的 | 
| [14:47] | You have to find yourself a man that will love you back. | 你得找个能回馈你的男人 | 
| [14:51] | You’re a good woman. You deserve it. Think about that. | 你是个好女人 值得拥有真爱 想想吧 | 
| [15:04] | So this was done by someone who knew about Dublin’s routine– | 凶手了解多布林的惯常日程 | 
| [15:07] | Someone very close. | 熟人作案 | 
| [15:10] | Wh-why did you say he was dead? | 你为什么要说他已经死了 | 
| [15:11] | Because he is. He’s dead, | 因为是事实 他死了 | 
| [15:13] | – and it’s not a kidnapping. – Give me a reason. | -这不是绑架 -给个理由 | 
| [15:15] | I’ll bet you all the tea in china. | 我和你赌把大的 | 
| [15:17] | – That is not a reason. – I’ll give you good odds. | -这不是理由 -我会给你很高的赔率 | 
| [15:19] | Hey. | 说 | 
| [15:20] | Hey. Ransom demand came through. | 赎金开出来了 | 
| [15:22] | How much? | 要多少 | 
| [15:24] | All right. We’re on our way. | 好 我们这就来 | 
| [15:27] | A million dollars for the safe return of Dublin– | 一百万美金来赎回多布林 | 
| [15:30] | That kinda sounds like a kidnapping, doesn’t it? | 这还不是绑架案吗 你说呢 | 
| [15:32] | Doesn’t mean it’s a kidnapping. Doesn’t mean he’s not dead. | 不代表他是被绑架 也不代表他还活着 | 
| [15:35] | Is this a serious theory, or is this your revenge? | 你是认真的 还是在打击报复 | 
| [15:48] | 花岗石湾 加州 多布林住所 | |
| [15:51] | This was sent from a throwaway phone. | 消息来自一次性手机 | 
| [15:53] | “Do exactly as instructed or H.D. gets his throat cut | “照规定去做 否则就割断哈・多的喉咙” | 
| [15:55] | “And we send you his tongue. We want a million dollars | “并奉上他的舌头 赎金一百万” | 
| [15:57] | “in used $50s and $100s at 0600 tomorrow. | “要50和100的旧钞 明早六点” | 
| [16:00] | Location will follow. No police, | “地点稍后告知 不许报警” | 
| [16:01] | – or H.D. Is dead” – Any proof of life? | -“否则人质死定了” -有他还活着的证据吗 | 
| [16:04] | No. | 没 | 
| [16:07] | Do not say anything bad to Mrs. Dublin. | 不要和多布林夫人说丧气话 | 
| [16:10] | That is an order. | 这是命令 | 
| [16:11] | Jawohl, mein kommandant. Can I see? | 是 我的长官[德语] 我能看看吗 | 
| [16:15] | Where is Mrs. Dublin? | 多布林夫人在哪 | 
| [16:17] | Yeah, she cries a lot. Then she has to freshen her makeup, | 她哭个不停 然后会去补妆 | 
| [16:20] | and then she cries again. Sort of a cycle. | 接着再哭 周而复始 | 
| [16:22] | Three deliberate misspellings | 三处故意的拼写错误 | 
| [16:24] | and an obvious military lilt, | 一处明显的军事用语 | 
| [16:26] | Which suggests that the writer is not a veteran | 证明作者明明不是退伍军人 | 
| [16:29] | but wants us to believe that he or she is– | 却希望我们认为他或她是 | 
| [16:31] | So a notch or two less clever than he or she thinks | 他或她比他们自以为的要笨些 | 
| [16:34] | that they are, using this crime to express | 这起犯罪是用来 | 
| [16:37] | some kind of deep, personal grudge. | 发泄极大的私愤 | 
| [16:40] | The violence is authentic enough. | 其中包含了足够的暴力 | 
| [16:42] | Oh, my lord. What now? What’s happened? | 天啊 怎么了 发生了什么 | 
| [16:45] | It’s–it’s nothing, Giselle. These are my colleagues. | 没事的 姬塞儿 这是我的同事们 | 
| [16:46] | – Please remain calm. – How can I remain calm? | -请保持冷静 -我怎么可能保持冷静 | 
| [16:50] | I can’t raise a million dollars by tomorrow! | 明天前我筹不到一百万美金 | 
| [16:54] | We aren’t nearly as rich as people think. | 我们没有外人想的那么富 | 
| [16:57] | – Wh-what do I do? – I can’t speak to the financial aspects, Ma’am. | -我该怎么做 -我在财务方面没有发言权 女士 | 
| [17:01] | That’s your call. | 这是你的事 | 
| [17:02] | Now can you think of anybody who may have had | 现在你能想出来有谁 | 
| [17:04] | a personal grudge against your husband? | 和你丈夫有私人恩怨吗 | 
| [17:07] | No. Nobody. | 不 没人 | 
| [17:09] | My husband is a respected and beloved | 我丈夫在萨克拉门托社会中 | 
| [17:12] | member of sacramento society. | 受人尊重与敬爱 | 
| [17:14] | And you? | 那你呢 | 
| [17:16] | Do you respect and belove him? | 你尊重与敬爱他吗 | 
| [17:20] | Of course I do. | 当然如此 | 
| [17:22] | Deeply. What a question. | 而且发自内心 什么破问题啊 | 
| [17:25] | Well, wh-why don’t you want to raise a million dollars | 那你为什么不想筹集一百万 | 
| [17:27] | – to save his life? – Why do you ask that? I do! | -去救他呢 -为何这么问 我当然想 | 
| [17:31] | Well, the watch and the earrings– | 你的手表和耳饰 | 
| [17:32] | That’s, like, quarter million right there. | 看起来就已经值25万了 | 
| [17:35] | You can raise the money. You’re conflicted, | 你能筹到钱 但是你在矛盾 | 
| [17:38] | because you don’t know if you want your husband back. | 因为你不知道该不该把丈夫赎回来 | 
| [17:41] | You don’t like your husband very much at all. | 你没那么爱你老公 | 
| [17:43] | You’re actually a very good actress | 你真是个好演员 | 
| [17:46] | playing the part of the loving wife. | 把爱妻的角色演得出神入化 | 
| [17:48] | That’s what I think you are. | 这是我对你的看法 | 
| [17:49] | Can you look at me and tell me that I’m wrong? | 你能看着我 说我错了吗 | 
| [17:58] | Duh. | 有你的 | 
| [18:02] | Of course I don’t like him very much. | 我当然没那么爱他 | 
| [18:05] | Everybody in the know knows that Harvey Dublin is | 每个知情人都知道哈维・多布林 | 
| [18:07] | a mean, lying, backstabbing, crooked son of a bitch. | 是个机关算尽 两面三刀的混蛋 | 
| [18:12] | But I’m his wife, | 但我是他的妻子 | 
| [18:13] | and what am I supposed to do | 我除了表现出爱他的样子 | 
| [18:14] | – but act like I love him? – Why didn’t you leave him? | -还能怎么办 -你为什么不离开他 | 
| [18:18] | Have you ever divorced a mean lawyer? | 你试过和一个吝啬的律师离婚吗 | 
| [18:21] | He has no record of any personal wrongdoing. | 他没有个人行为的不良记录 | 
| [18:23] | He’s a respected lobbyist. | 他是个受人尊敬的游说家 | 
| [18:25] | An extortionist and con man, more like it. | 说是勒索者和欺诈者更确切 | 
| [18:28] | So there are a lot of people | 这么说会有很多人 | 
| [18:29] | – who may have wanted to harm your husband. Are you kidding? | -想要伤害你的丈夫 -你犯傻吗 | 
| [18:32] | There’s people all over the city praying that he stays gone. | 这儿祈祷他别再回来的人多了去了 | 
| [18:35] | – How about you? – Me? | -那你呢 -我吗 | 
| [18:37] | Yeah, you. | 是 问你呢 | 
| [18:39] | Oh, I’ll raise the money. I owe him that much. | 我会筹够赎金 我欠他的 | 
| [18:43] | I knew what I was marrying. | 我深知我老公的为人 | 
| [18:45] | Yes, Mr. Dublin is the target of some lawsuits. | 的确 多布林先生卷入了一些诉讼 | 
| [18:48] | Most prominent men are at one point or another in their careers. | 大多杰出人士总会有些职业生涯的分水岭 | 
| [18:51] | It’s a hazard of modern life. | 现代生活危机四伏 | 
| [18:53] | So Harvey Dublin’s a saint. That’s your position? | 那哈维・多布林是个圣人咯 这是你的立场吗 | 
| [18:56] | No, Harvey Dublin is not a saint, | 不 哈维・多布林不是圣人 | 
| [18:58] | But I’m his lawyer, and I speak for him. | 但我是他的律师 我得为他正名 | 
| [19:00] | Look, Harvey started with less than nothing. | 听着 哈维白手起家 | 
| [19:02] | He was a street kid. His parents were drug addicts. | 他做过街头混混 他的父母沉迷毒品 | 
| [19:05] | He lives in fear of falling back into that world, | 他害怕回到过去的生活 | 
| [19:08] | So maybe he pushes a little bit too hard. | 所以或许他做得有点过分 | 
| [19:10] | Maybe he’s just a little bit too intense | 他可能只是在面对成败时 | 
| [19:12] | in his desire to win. This is America. | 有些过于紧张 这是美国 | 
| [19:14] | – That’s no crime. – Seven lawsuits pending. | -这谈不上罪过 -七起未结的诉讼 | 
| [19:17] | Look, anyone can get sued. It doesn’t mean a thing. | 听着 任何人都可能被起诉 这不代表什么 | 
| [19:20] | Half the players in this town are in bed with Dublin | 城里半数的当权者在某种意义上 | 
| [19:22] | one way or another. In fact, your, uh, | 都和多布林脱不了干系 事实上 | 
| [19:24] | Your new director, Gale Bertram– | 你们的新任部长 盖尔・伯特仑 | 
| [19:26] | – He’s one of his codefendants. – Really? | -也是他的共同被告之一 -是吗 | 
| [19:29] | Yeah. Bank of Claremont vs. Brixham lake development corporation and others. | 对 克雷蒙银行对抗比克瑟姆湖发展等公司 | 
| [19:33] | – It’s gonna be a blockbuster. – Do go on. | -这绝对会造成大轰动 -接着说 | 
| [19:36] | It’s a complex land/water rights thing. | 这案子关乎土地和水的使用权 非常复杂 | 
| [19:39] | It’ll run for years. | 可能要牵扯数年 | 
| [19:40] | The point is, Bertram was named codefendant | 关键是 伯特仑被作为共同被告 | 
| [19:43] | to put pressure on the defense to settle early. | 以给辩护律师压力 好早日解决此事 | 
| [19:45] | Happens all the time. | 这是惯用伎俩了 | 
| [19:47] | Hmm. That’s interesting about Bertram. | 伯特仑这事倒很有趣 | 
| [19:49] | – No, it’s not. – Yes, it is. | -不 才不是 -是 就是 | 
| [19:52] | Who’s to gain the most, legally speaking, | 如果多布林先生死于非命 | 
| [19:54] | If Mr. Dublin doesn’t return? | 谁会是法定的最大获益人 | 
| [19:56] | Well, that’s, uh, that’s hard to say. | 这个 实在不太好说 | 
| [19:58] | Too many variables in the equation. | 这宗案子变数太多 | 
| [20:00] | But he is coming back, right? | 但他能回来的吧 | 
| [20:01] | I mean, if Giselle pays the kidnappers, | 我是说 要是姬塞儿付了赎金 | 
| [20:03] | – Why shouldn’t he? – Well, stuff happens. | -应该就可以吧 -世事难料嘛 | 
| [20:06] | Uh, did you ever serve in the military, Mr. Colman? | 你在军队待过吗 科曼先生 | 
| [20:08] | No, I didn’t have that honor. Why do you ask? | 没有那个荣幸 为什么这么问 | 
| [20:11] | Standard question. | 例行提问 | 
| [20:18] | Hey, lady, wait up. | 小姐 等一等 | 
| [20:19] | Ma’am, we just want to talk. | 女士 我们只想和你谈谈 | 
| [20:21] | Blah, blah, blah, blah. | 你们烦不烦啊 | 
| [20:23] | Yeah, blah, blah, blah. Listen, did you hear about that guy | 烦也得听 你听说过这个人吗 | 
| [20:25] | that was kidnapped up the street a couple blocks over? | 他在离这几个街区的路上被绑架了 | 
| [20:27] | – His driver was shot dead. – Oh, that. | -他的司机被枪杀了 -哦那个呀 | 
| [20:29] | Yeah. Isn’t that wild? Everybody’s talking about it. | 知道 太残忍了 大家都在说呢 | 
| [20:32] | – What exactly are people saying? – All kinds of stuff. | -大家都说了什么 -什么都说 | 
| [20:35] | Friend of mine said she was there. | 有个朋友说她在现场 | 
| [20:36] | – Oh, yeah? – Well, she’s acting all mysterious, | -是吗 -她就是喜欢装神弄鬼 | 
| [20:39] | Like, “I can’t tell you what happened,” | 比如 我不能告诉你发生了什么 | 
| [20:41] | – Like she’s a secret agent or whatnot. – What’s your friend’s name? | -装什么特工 -你朋友叫什么 | 
| [20:44] | Yours for $50. | 拿50块来换呗 | 
| [20:48] | This is a murder investigation. | 我们在调查谋杀案件 | 
| [20:50] | We could take you in right now for obstruction. | 可以马上因妨碍司法逮捕你 | 
| [20:51] | Oh, baby, save yourself time and paperwork. | 宝贝 省省你的时间和手续吧 | 
| [20:54] | I got 40… 43 bucks. | 我这有40… 43块 | 
| [21:02] | Uh… 12 cents. | 只有12美分 | 
| [21:03] | Money’s tight all over, huh? | 手头还真紧啊 | 
| [21:06] | Come on. Cut us a break here. | 拜托 就给我们便宜点 | 
| [21:13] | Sugar–big ole tall girl, pink hair. | 叫甜甜 大块头老姑娘 粉色头发 | 
| [21:16] | She’ll be around tomorrow night. | 她明天晚上会来 | 
| [21:18] | Nice doin’ business with ya. | 很高兴和你们做生意 | 
| [21:21] | 12 cents? Seriously? | 你只有12美分 真的假的 | 
| [21:23] | What? She cleaned me out. | 怎么 她已经把我榨干了 | 
| [21:25] | 12 cents. | 才12美分 | 
| [21:33] | Interesting about Bertram, huh? | 伯特仑这事还真有趣 对吧 | 
| [21:35] | You said that before. No, it’s not. | 你说过了 但不有趣 | 
| [21:39] | I got a weird vibe the first moment I met him. | 我第一次见他就有种奇怪的感觉 | 
| [21:41] | Uh, the director of the Division of Law Enforcement | 执法部门的部长 | 
| [21:44] | did not kidnap Harvey Dublin. | 才不会绑架哈维・多布林 | 
| [21:46] | So you think. How well do you know him? | 你一向情愿而已 但你有多了解他呢 | 
| [21:49] | This is your revenge, isn’t it? | 你在报复我吧 | 
| [21:50] | Well, I-I am simply gonna ignore you. | 好吧 我决定无视你 | 
| [21:52] | I’m not punishing you, though you do deserve it. | 我没在惩罚你 虽然你该罚 | 
| [21:56] | Dublin turned out to be the sleazebag I guessed he was. | 多布林正是我所猜想的那种卑鄙小人 | 
| [21:59] | He deserves justice like everybody else. | 但所有人都应得到公正对待 | 
| [22:02] | Oh, you’re a cop. You have to say that. | 你是警察嘛 当然要这么说 | 
| [22:04] | You don’t really believe it. | 其实你并不相信 | 
| [22:05] | My fingers are in my ears. | 我就当没听到 | 
| [22:15] | 萨克拉门托 河滨公园 | |
| [22:35] | Morning! | 早上好 | 
| [22:39] | What’s happening? | 有情况吗 | 
| [22:41] | – Nothing yet. – No kidding. Where’s the money? | -还没有 -哇塞 钱呢 | 
| [22:44] | – Trash can down there. – There? | -下面那个垃圾箱 -那个吗 | 
| [22:46] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [22:47] | Oh. Just as I thought. No one’s gonna show up. | 正如我所料 没人会来拿钱 | 
| [22:50] | Look at this place. It’s far too open for a ransom drop. | 看看这地儿 太开阔了 不好拿赎金 | 
| [22:53] | Well, they said no police, | 他们说不准报警 | 
| [22:55] | And maybe they’re stupid enough to think that there’s no police. | 也许他们蠢到真相信这没警察 | 
| [22:57] | They killed a guy in the street. | 他们在街上杀了人 | 
| [22:58] | They have to know the police are involved. | 肯定知道警察会介入 | 
| [23:01] | They never intended to pick up the ransom. | 他们根本就没打算拿赎金 | 
| [23:04] | Well, my hunch is correct. The kidnapping’s a sham. | 我的直觉没错 绑架只是个幌子 | 
| [23:07] | Dublin’s already dead. | 多布林已经死了 | 
| [23:08] | What would be the reason for a pretend kidnapping? | 那干嘛要假装绑架 | 
| [23:10] | Well, that is the salient question, yes. | 这就是关键问题了 没错 | 
| [23:12] | But you can stop wasting your time here, certainly. | 但你们肯定没必要在这浪费时间了 | 
| [23:14] | – Hey, did Mrs. Dublin use real money or fake money? – Real. | -多布林夫人用的是真钱吗 -是真的 | 
| [23:18] | – Did you look at it? – No. What would that matter now? | -你看过吗 -没 但这还有意义吗 | 
| [23:23] | Well, it doesn’t matter. | 其实也没意义 | 
| [23:24] | I’m–you know, I’m just a little curious. | 我只是有点好奇 | 
| [23:26] | What you’re saying might be true and it might not be. | 你的话可能对 也可能不对 | 
| [23:29] | We still have to sit on this thing for a little while | 我们还是得继续观察一会儿 | 
| [23:31] | to make sure nobody shows up–couple of hours. | 看看有没有人出现 再等几个小时 | 
| [23:33] | Well, that’s just silly. | 好吧 但实在太傻了 | 
| [23:34] | It’s not silly. It’s professional. | 这不是犯傻 这叫专业 | 
| [23:37] | Professional sh-messional. | 什么专业专页的 | 
| [23:38] | Jane. | 简 站住 | 
| [23:56] | Hey, it’s real! | 喂 这钱是真的 | 
| [23:57] | Police! Freeze! Hands in the air! | 警察 不许动 把手举起来 | 
| [23:59] | – Get on your knees! Do it now! Do it now! – It’s okay. | -跪下 快点 -没事啦 | 
| [24:04] | Don’t move. | 不许动 | 
| [24:12] | The director is expecting a full but concise progress report. | 部长要你们做个完整简略的进度报告 | 
| [24:15] | How’s that jacket smell? | 你的西装闻起来怎样 | 
| [24:16] | This is a different suit. | 我换了一件 | 
| [24:18] | Yeah, but the other one’s ruined, isn’t it? Hmm? | 另一件再也不能穿了吧 | 
| [24:21] | Power of suggestion. | 暗示的力量 | 
| [24:22] | Okay, you know what? Bite me. | 告诉你 去死吧 | 
| [24:30] | So… poor Harvey Dublin, huh? | 哈维・多布林真可怜 | 
| [24:33] | Sir, no one picked up the ransom drop, | 头儿 没人来拿赎金 | 
| [24:35] | So for that and other reasons, | 所以基于此以及其它一些原因 | 
| [24:38] | We believe that the kidnapping aspect of this case is a pretense. | 我们相信此案中的绑架只是个幌子 | 
| [24:41] | – Masking what? – That we can’t say for sure. | -想掩饰什么 -现在还不能确定 | 
| [24:44] | We have promising leads. | 但我们有一些有价值的线索 | 
| [24:45] | Well, I need something to tell the media. | 但我要给媒体一个交代 | 
| [24:47] | Tell ’em Harvey Dublin’s dead. | 告诉他们哈维・多布林已经死了 | 
| [24:49] | Well, I’m so glad you decided to work on this case, Mr. Jane. | 我很高兴你决定参与这个案子 简先生 | 
| [24:52] | Your directness is bracing. | 你直率的性格真是让我们精神一震 | 
| [24:54] | Of course, procedurally, we’re still assuming he’s alive, | 当然 在程序上 我们仍假设他活着 | 
| [24:57] | until we have proof positive otherwise. | 直到我们有直接证据证明他死了 | 
| [25:00] | Why kill Dublin? Wh-what’s the motive? | 为什么要杀了多布林 到底什么动机 | 
| [25:03] | Well, two possibilities. | 有两种可能性 | 
| [25:04] | Uh, one–simple robbery. | 第一 单纯的抢劫 | 
| [25:07] | The culprit was going after the diamond that, uh, | 罪犯想要那颗钻石 | 
| [25:09] | Dublin always carries on him. | 多布林总带在身上 | 
| [25:11] | Diamond? What diamond? | 钻石 什么钻石 | 
| [25:14] | Well, apparently, Dublin had a terror | 很明显 多布林很害怕一下子破产 | 
| [25:15] | of falling back into poverty, of, uh, dying in a pauper’s grave | 然后像他的父亲一样 | 
| [25:18] | like his father did, | 死后葬在一个乞丐的墓里 | 
| [25:20] | so he always carried a large diamond with him, | 所以他总是随身带着一颗巨大的钻石 | 
| [25:23] | Just in case. | 以防万一 | 
| [25:25] | It’s kind of a touching story, isn’t it? | 真是个感人的故事吧 | 
| [25:27] | So someone staged this abduction to steal the diamond. | 所以就有人伪造这起绑架案来偷那颗钻石 | 
| [25:32] | Okay. Um, where’s your evidence for this? | 好吧 你有什么证据 | 
| [25:34] | Well, no actual evidence. | 其实我没有真正的证据 | 
| [25:35] | That’s–that’s word on the street. | 这是街上的传言 | 
| [25:36] | It’s more like a theory, really. | 这最多只是你的推测 说实话 | 
| [25:38] | – Word on the street. – Jane. | -是街上的传言 -简 | 
| [25:41] | So you have nothing? | 也就是说 你们什么都没查到 | 
| [25:45] | You–you said there were two possibilities? | 还有一个可能呢 | 
| [25:48] | Oh, the other reason someone would kill him is, | 另一个他被杀的原因是 | 
| [25:49] | Uh… B-B-B-Brixham Lake. | 那个什么 比克瑟姆湖公司 | 
| [25:53] | – Uh, wait a second. – What about Brixham Lake? | -等等 -比克瑟姆湖公司怎么了 | 
| [25:56] | Well, it’s such a complex little scandal, isn’t it? | 这是个有点复杂的小丑闻吧 | 
| [26:00] | And it all goes away if Harvey Dublin is dead. | 哈维・多布林一死 一切就烟消云散了 | 
| [26:03] | I am a named codefendant in one of the Brixham Lake lawsuits. | 可我是比克瑟姆湖公司案指名的共同被告 | 
| [26:06] | Yes, I saw that. Very interesting. | 我知道 太有意思了 | 
| [26:08] | Uh, obviously you’re innocent, | 很显然你是无辜的 | 
| [26:10] | But, uh, I imagine that there’s a lot of stuff | 但是我猜想有很多事 | 
| [26:13] | that you would rather remain secret | 你希望能够掩盖起来 | 
| [26:15] | that will come out if the suit goes to trial. | 案子一经审理 那些事就会公诸于众 | 
| [26:18] | You had ample motive. | 你有足够的动机 | 
| [26:21] | So that’s option two? | 这就是你的第二个可能吗 | 
| [26:23] | Me? I’m your suspect? | 我是嫌疑人吗 | 
| [26:26] | Wha– what are you playing at? | 你到底在搞什么鬼 | 
| [26:28] | Well, I w– I was just wondering | 我只是奇怪 为什么你 | 
| [26:29] | why you didn’t tell us this guy was such a sleazebag | 没说这家伙是个卑鄙小人 | 
| [26:32] | and that you are up to your neck in his grubby business. | 而你还深陷在他肮脏的生意里 | 
| [26:35] | That’s enough. | 够了 | 
| [26:36] | Yes, it is. I don’t have time for this. | 有这么回事 我只是没空告诉你 | 
| [26:39] | You shall just have to trust in my innocence, mr. Jane. | 你只用相信我无罪就行了 简先生 | 
| [26:42] | I’m not good at trust. | 我从不盲目相信他人 | 
| [26:45] | I’m really trying to allow you the latitude | 你的确才华横溢 | 
| [26:48] | that your rare talents deserve, | 我也很想放任你自由 | 
| [26:49] | but you make it very difficult. | 但你这样让我真的很难做 | 
| [26:51] | You two may go now. | 你俩可以出去了 | 
| [26:53] | Hightower, stay. | 海托华留下 | 
| [26:55] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [27:03] | What the hell was that? Are you insane? | 你是哪根筋不对 满嘴胡话 | 
| [27:06] | And where did you come up with that stupid-ass diamond story? | 你听谁讲的这个破钻石故事 | 
| [27:09] | I don’t know what came over me. | 我也不知道怎么想的 | 
| [27:10] | I see that man, I get an immediate urge to wind him up. | 一看到他 就情不自禁地想调侃一番 | 
| [27:13] | He’s the director. | 他可是部长 | 
| [27:14] | I’m sorry. He amuses me. | 抱歉 我实在忍不住 | 
| [27:17] | I’m glad he entertains you, | 真这样就好了 | 
| [27:18] | because he’s gonna fire you now probably. | 他可能直接开掉你 | 
| [27:20] | No. You guys need me too much. | 不可能 我用处可大着呢 | 
| [27:26] | I’ll catch up. | 你先走 | 
| [27:33] | Excuse me? | 有没有搞错 | 
| [27:35] | What did you tell her? | 你跟她说什么了 | 
| [27:36] | I was complimenting her on her jacket. | 我只是告诉她外套很漂亮 | 
| [27:38] | – It’s such a vivid color. Liar. | -颜色多么鲜艳啊 -骗子 | 
| [27:42] | You’re gonna call me a liar? | 你也有资格叫我骗子哈 | 
| [27:44] | – Oh, I hate you. – Oh. | -我恨死你了 -假的 | 
| [27:45] | I do. | 绝对 | 
| [27:47] | We have our best people on this thing 24/7. | 我们指派了最出色的探员全天候调查 | 
| [27:51] | I want to extend my sympathies to the family of Peter Russo, | 同时我也对彼得・罗素的家人表示深切同情 | 
| [27:55] | a-and please join us in our prayers | 现在请一同为多布林先生祈祷 | 
| [27:57] | for mr. Dublin’s safety. | 希望他性命无虞 | 
| [27:59] | Are there questions– briefly, please? | 还有什么想问的吗 | 
| [28:01] | Are you looking into this being a sex-related crime maybe? | 您是否认为此案与招妓有关 | 
| [28:03] | – I mean, that alleyway is… – No, there’s no sex angle, | -那条街 -杰弗 警方认为 | 
| [28:06] | Jeff, none that we’re aware of. | 此案不涉及招妓 | 
| [28:07] | Sir, do you think there’s a Brixham Lake connection here? | 长官 您是否认为与比克瑟姆湖案有关 | 
| [28:11] | No. I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 | 
| [28:13] | But both you and Dublin are involved in that case, aren’t you? | 您与多布林都曾卷入那起案子 | 
| [28:16] | No, no, no. | 没有联系 | 
| [28:16] | Wh-what we’re thinking is, it seems that mr. Dublin was rumored | 外界有传闻多布林先生 | 
| [28:20] | to keep a large diamond with him, on–on his person, | 随身携带有贵重钻石 | 
| [28:24] | and the theft of that diamond is our current line of thinking as to motive. | 警方认为这可能就是罪犯作案动机 | 
| [28:28] | What kind of diamond is it? | 那是什么样的钻石呢 | 
| [28:29] | Uh, big. It’s 2 or 3 carats, I think. | 很大一颗 可能有两到三克拉重 | 
| [28:33] | Why would he carry a diamond like that around with him? | 那他为什么要带着这么大一颗钻石 | 
| [28:35] | Well, that’s a good question, Jeff. | 问得好啊 杰弗 | 
| [28:37] | Uh, perhaps mr. Dublin was trying to be prepared for any circumstance. | 也许只是多布林先生未雨绸缪 | 
| [28:42] | You know… | 是吧 | 
| [28:43] | …understandable, isn’t it? | 这样也说得通 | 
| [28:44] | I mean, he’s, uh, had a tough… | 毕竟他的童年很悲惨 | 
| [28:48] | Just one more question… | 还有一个问题 | 
| [28:53] | How do you think the director is going to feel | 如果部长发现你在误导他 | 
| [28:56] | when he finds out you fooled him | 害他在电视里大讲废话 | 
| [28:57] | into talking complete garbage on TV? | 你觉得他会做何感想 | 
| [29:00] | It’s not garbage, | 这可不是废话 | 
| [29:01] | and he’ll be very angry or very happy, | 他会大发雷霆 也可能欣喜异常 | 
| [29:03] | depending on whether I’m right or not. | 这都要看我想的对不对了 | 
| [29:05] | Right about what? There is no diamond. | 对什么对 根本没什么钻石 | 
| [29:10] | Oh. I see. A trap. Very clever. | 我明白了 好聪明的花招 | 
| [29:14] | A trap for who? | 你又想耍谁 | 
| [29:15] | – Guess. – Just tell me. | -猜猜看 -告诉我 | 
| [29:17] | – Guess. – You know what? Screw you. | -自己猜 -猜你个头 | 
| [29:19] | You crossed a line already, | 你这么过分 | 
| [29:20] | and now you’re playing guessing games with me? | 现在又跑来跟我猜谜语 | 
| [29:22] | No, it’s just that I’m not sure myself. | 没有 我只是自己也不太确定 | 
| [29:24] | – I have a plan, though. – Oh, sheepdip. | -但我想到个计划 -去你的计划 | 
| [29:26] | You are still trying to punish me for lying to you. | 你只不过是想公报私仇 | 
| [29:28] | Well, you know what? I’m sorry. Sorry. | 你知道吗 我很抱歉 非常抱歉 | 
| [29:31] | You wanted off this case. You’re off. | 你不想查这件案子 再见 | 
| [29:33] | You can take a nap in your thinking room. | 你去冥想室发你的呆 | 
| [29:35] | We’ll solve this case without you, the right way. | 没你我们也能用最常规有效的手段 | 
| [29:37] | With good, solid detective work. | 解决这个案子 | 
| [29:42] | So I take it you don’t want to hear my plan? | 就当你不想听我的计划咯 | 
| [29:45] | “No, I don’t want to hear your plan.” | 鬼才想听你的计划 | 
| [29:48] | “Sheepdip your plan.” | 去你的计划 | 
| [29:59] | Ladies. | 女士们 | 
| [30:01] | We’re looking for Sugar. | 我们想找甜甜 | 
| [30:02] | No Sugar. Just Candy. | 没有甜甜 只有蜜蜜 | 
| [30:05] | You’re not Sugar? | 你不是甜甜吗 | 
| [30:06] | No, ma’am. Excuse me. | 不是 长官 让一下 | 
| [30:09] | Yeah, well, we kinda think you are. | 我们觉得你就是 | 
| [30:10] | Yeah, well, thinking’s free, flaco. | 你怎么想我可管不着 竹竿男 | 
| [30:12] | You’re gonna need to come with us, Sugar. | 你得跟我们走一趟 甜甜 | 
| [30:13] | – What for? – Because you saw what happened | -为什么 -你目击了佛利蒙那条街上 | 
| [30:15] | in that alleyway over on Fremont. | 发生的惨案 | 
| [30:17] | Nah, I was just playing. I didn’t see nothing. | 我开玩笑的 什么都没看到 | 
| [30:19] | – Okay, still. – hey! | -好吧 站住 -别跑 | 
| [30:21] | Let me go. | 放开我 | 
| [30:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:47] | No problem. | 不客气 | 
| [30:49] | I’m waiting. | 说吧 | 
| [30:52] | Okay. I’m at the bridge. | 好吧 我的确在那里 | 
| [30:55] | Cigarette break. | 我只是去抽根烟 | 
| [30:57] | Limo comes in off fremont. | 然后开过来一辆豪华轿车 | 
| [30:59] | I’m about to go over and talk business, | 我正准备上前拉客 | 
| [31:00] | only this pickup truck comes in behind it and blocks the limo. | 突然一辆货车冲出来拦住了轿车 | 
| [31:03] | I’m thinking, uh-oh, so I-I get up out of sight. | 我心想大事不妙 就找了个地方躲起来 | 
| [31:07] | And what kind of truck? | 什么样的货车 | 
| [31:08] | It was a truck. | 很普通的货车 | 
| [31:09] | Uh, green or… or–or brown or blue. | 又绿又棕又蓝的 | 
| [31:16] | Not–not red. | 没有红色 | 
| [31:17] | And, uh, a white guy gets out | 下来一个白人 | 
| [31:20] | and–and says, “Hey.” | 打了声招呼 | 
| [31:22] | What’d he look like? | 他长什么样子 | 
| [31:23] | A white guy. He had a-a black hat on. | 白人 带了顶黑帽子 | 
| [31:26] | – A white guy in a black hat? – Yeah. | -带黑帽子的白人 -是的 | 
| [31:28] | Yeah, and then he– he walks up to the limo. | 然后他走向豪华轿车 | 
| [31:30] | The limo driver gets out. | 轿车司机走下来 | 
| [31:31] | He’s like, “Hey, what the hell are you doing here?” | 说 你来这搞什么鬼 | 
| [31:32] | Black hat don’t say nothing. | 带黑帽子的人什么都没说 | 
| [31:34] | He just pulls out a piece and boom! | 只是拿出把枪 只听砰的一声 | 
| [31:36] | Shoots the driver three times and then he walks over to the limo door | 他给了那司机三枪 然后又走向车门 | 
| [31:41] | and drags out this big fat guy. | 拽出一个大胖子 | 
| [31:43] | “Get out,” He says. | 还大喊 下车 | 
| [31:44] | And then he–he walks him to the back of the truck | 然后把他拉到货车后面 | 
| [31:47] | and makes him climb in the back, | 扔进了车厢 | 
| [31:49] | and the fat dude’s calm. | 那个胖子非常镇定 | 
| [31:51] | He’s like, “You know, okay, we can negotiate.” | 他说 我们可以好好谈谈 | 
| [31:54] | And then boom! | 然后又是砰的一声 | 
| [31:56] | Black hat just… shoots him in the head. | 带黑帽子的朝他脑袋开了一枪 | 
| [31:59] | And then he–he puts a tarp over him, | 又拿了块帆布把他裹上 | 
| [32:01] | and then he jumps back into his car and he takes off, | 然后回到驾驶室一溜烟跑了 | 
| [32:04] | and that’s all that happened. Th-that was it. | 经过就是这样 就这些 | 
| [32:07] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [32:10] | Do you recognize this guy? | 认得出他吗 | 
| [32:13] | Yeah. That’s the–the fat dude. | 是他 就是这个胖子 | 
| [32:17] | He was dead, you think? | 你觉得他死了吗 | 
| [32:18] | Yeah, he’s dead. | 死的不能再死了 | 
| [32:26] | So this is about ice? | 真是钻石惹得祸吗 | 
| [32:28] | Ice? What do you mean? | 什么钻石 你想说什么 | 
| [32:30] | Well, the TV said that the–the fat dude | 电视里说这个胖子 | 
| [32:32] | had, like, a $10 million diamd. | 随身带着价值千万的钻石 | 
| [32:36] | Yeah, it’s a theory. | 是有这么一说 | 
| [33:00] | Um… it’s very late. | 现在已经很晚了 | 
| [33:03] | Mm. I w–I wouldn’t intrude like this, uh, | 抱歉这么晚还来打扰 | 
| [33:06] | only we have an important lead | 但我们发现了重要线索 | 
| [33:07] | perhaps Nadine can help us with. | 希望纳迪娜能帮助我们 | 
| [33:09] | Oh. | 是吗 | 
| [33:10] | Um, yeah, please, of course. Okay. | 没关系 请进吧 | 
| [33:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [33:19] | Um, now you told me that you and your father | 你之前说 你和你父亲之间 | 
| [33:22] | Talked about everything together, yeah? | 无话不谈是不是 | 
| [33:24] | – Yes. – Did you ever talk about his work? | -是 -那他有没跟你提起过工作上的事 | 
| [33:27] | Sometimes. But he never mentioned a diamond, | 有时候会提 但他从没说起过钻石 | 
| [33:30] | If that’s what you’re talking about. | 你是想问这个吧 | 
| [33:31] | – The–wh–diamond? – It said on the news | -啥 钻石 -新闻里说的 | 
| [33:33] | They were looking for a diamond mr. Dublin had with him. | 他们都在找多布林先生的那颗钻石 | 
| [33:36] | – Uh, yeah, that’s– that’s just all talk. – See? I told you. | -那个啊 说说而已 -我就说吧 | 
| [33:40] | I mean, there’s a diamond all right. So I hear, anyhow. | 我是说 确实有钻石 反正我这么听来的 | 
| [33:43] | Uh, dublin keeps it hidden in his false tooth apparently, | 多布林先生显然是把它藏到了自己的假牙里 | 
| [33:46] | But nobody knew about it, so I can’t see | 可惜没人知道 所以我觉得 | 
| [33:47] | How anybody could’ve been going after it. No. | 不会有人以钻石为动机 没可能 | 
| [33:49] | No, I think this is all connected to a court case. | 我还是觉得跟一起案子的庭审有关 | 
| [33:54] | Did your dad ever mention brixham lake? | 你爸有没跟你说起过比克瑟姆湖发展公司 | 
| [33:57] | No. | 没 | 
| [33:58] | You sure? Brixham lake. | 你确定吗 是比克瑟姆湖 | 
| [34:01] | Think hard. | 仔细想想 | 
| [34:05] | What about gale bertram? | 那盖尔・伯特仑呢 | 
| [34:07] | No. | 没有 | 
| [34:11] | Well, that’s disappointing. | 这下失望了 | 
| [34:13] | I was sure… | 我本以为… | 
| [34:19] | Oh, well. Uh… | 既然这样 | 
| [34:22] | Can’t win ’em all. | 天网恢恢还是漏了 | 
| [34:25] | That’s it? | 就这样 | 
| [34:26] | Believe me, uh, I know I-it’s hard to deal with, | 相信我 我知道这让人很难接受 | 
| [34:30] | But, um… | 只是 | 
| [34:32] | You know, sometimes the bad guys just get away. | 有时坏人就是能逃脱制裁 | 
| [34:35] | But you said you’d catch them. You guaranteed it. | 可你说过你会抓到凶手 你都保证了 | 
| [35:03] | Hey, lisbon. How’s the detective work doing? | 里斯本 侦探工作如何了 | 
| [35:06] | Eh, doing okay. | 还行 | 
| [35:08] | Well, I tell you what. | 告诉你件事 | 
| [35:09] | Come over and meet me at Nadine Russo’s house, | 到纳迪娜・罗素家门口来找我 | 
| [35:11] | And I’ll show you something exciting. | 给你看点好东西 | 
| [35:14] | Lisbon? | 里斯本 | 
| [35:16] | You there? | 还在不 | 
| [35:18] | Lisbon? | 里斯本 | 
| [35:27] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 | 
| [35:30] | Oh. I’m very impressed. | 我震惊了 | 
| [35:31] | Proud and impressed. | 震惊之余倍感自豪 | 
| [35:33] | You got the right answer. No real proof, I expect. | 你们找到了正确答案 我想只是还缺铁证 | 
| [35:36] | – Just guessing, huh? – Hmm. “Kettle to pot. Hello. Come in, pot.” | -纯属瞎猜吧 -切 半斤八两 | 
| [35:40] | We have a witness who saw a white male in a truck | 有目击证人看见一名白人男子从一辆货车里出来 | 
| [35:42] | – Who seemed to recognize Pete Russo. – Guesswork. | -貌似认得彼得・罗素 -就是猜的 | 
| [35:45] | Do you have proof? | 你有证据了没 | 
| [35:46] | Relax, wait a while, | 急啥 等着 | 
| [35:48] | And, uh, we shall soon be taken directly to the proof you seek. | 我们一会就会被带到证据跟前了 | 
| [37:43] | Keith, stop! | 基斯 站住 | 
| [37:58] | About six months ago, | 大概六个月前 | 
| [38:01] | Nadine was… | 纳迪娜 | 
| [38:03] | Staying out past curfew, | 违反门禁 | 
| [38:06] | Drinking and smoking– | 还喝酒抽烟 | 
| [38:09] | Your basic teenage stuff. | 就是些年轻人常见的毛病 | 
| [38:13] | So we had a big conversation about the rules, | 所以我们那会就好好谈了谈守规矩的问题 | 
| [38:17] | And–and things got a little heated, | 结果 事情升温了 | 
| [38:21] | You know, as they do. | 就像常见的那样 | 
| [38:22] | Yes. | 然后 | 
| [38:26] | Look, I felt that she was over-the-line rude | 我觉得她那次对她母亲和对我 | 
| [38:28] | To her mother and me, and I slapped her. | 完全没有半点敬重 所以我扇了她耳光 | 
| [38:32] | I’m not proud of it. | 我没说是好事 | 
| [38:35] | But I-it was a tap. | 可我 也就拍了一下而已 | 
| [38:38] | Really. | 真的 | 
| [38:39] | It was no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 | 
| [38:44] | Anyway, nadine told Pete about it. | 之后 纳迪娜告诉了彼得这件事 | 
| [38:47] | He got mad. | 他发飙了 | 
| [38:52] | Pete and I were buddies. | 彼得和我曾是好兄弟 | 
| [38:54] | You know, we could’ve had a beer and a discussion, | 要知道 我们本可以坐下喝一杯 谈谈 | 
| [38:57] | And we could’ve worked it out. | 把事情好好解决掉 | 
| [39:01] | No, but he comes into my house… | 但他没有 而是闯进我家 | 
| [39:05] | And I don’t even have a chance to defend myself! | 都不给我机会为自己辩解 | 
| [39:09] | I mean, he sucker punches me, | 那混蛋直接就是一拳 | 
| [39:11] | And he beat me up badly… | 当着我妻子 | 
| [39:14] | In front of my wife | 还有继女的面 | 
| [39:16] | And my stepdaughter. | 把我揍得这么惨 | 
| [39:19] | Put his foot on my neck, | 他把脚踩在我脖子上 | 
| [39:21] | And he spat on me… | 还朝我吐口水 | 
| [39:24] | In my own house! | 在我自己家里 | 
| [39:26] | That’s not right. | 这的确不对 | 
| [39:28] | Even afterwards, I-it’s like I’m the one to blame. | 搞了半天 错的人还是我 | 
| [39:31] | No. Patricia insisted that we make peace | 这算什么 帕翠夏坚持说 | 
| [39:34] | For Nadine’s sake. | 为了纳迪娜好 不要计较这事 | 
| [39:36] | He does that to me, and I’m supposed to just swallow it? | 他这么对待我 难道要我忍气吞声 | 
| [39:39] | Nobody would. | 我能理解 | 
| [39:41] | Oh, I thought about ways to pay him back. | 我就想要如何报复他 | 
| [39:45] | Oh, I thought about it a lot. | 我翻来覆去 左思右想 | 
| [39:50] | But I knew that if I killed him… | 但我知道要是我杀了他 | 
| [39:54] | Patricia would guess that it was me. | 帕翠夏会猜到是我 | 
| [40:00] | Unless I could make his death look like it was just… | 除非我能把他的死布置成… | 
| [40:06] | A tragic accident. | 一场不幸的意外 | 
| [40:14] | Sugar? | 加糖吗 | 
| [40:16] | No, thank you. | 不 谢了 | 
| [40:17] | – Okay. There you go. – Thank you. | -好 给 -谢谢 | 
| [40:20] | My pleasure. | 不客气 | 
| [40:22] | We’re very sorry things worked out this way. | 我们很抱歉 事情发展成这样 | 
| [40:26] | You said you’d find out who did it, | 你说能查出真凶 | 
| [40:29] | And you did. | 你的确做到了 | 
| [40:33] | How did you know? | 你怎么会知道 | 
| [40:35] | Uh, well, I-I kinda knew | 其实 我第一次看到你和基斯时 | 
| [40:38] | from the first moment I met you and Keith. | 就有点看出来了 | 
| [40:42] | Those little round glasses with the muscles– | 小小的圆眼镜配上那身肌肉 | 
| [40:43] | It just didn’t seem to match. Um, indicated | 感觉很别扭 暗示着一种 | 
| [40:47] | A deeply conflicted personality, a lot of anger and frustration. | 极其矛盾的性格 强烈的愤怒和受挫感 | 
| [40:50] | Probably uses those, um, wrist-strengthening things, right? | 他是不是会锻炼手腕之类的 | 
| [40:56] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [40:56] | Yeah, um, never a good sign in a man over 20. | 对超过二十岁的男人来说 这可不是好迹象 | 
| [41:02] | Obsessive, arrogant, painstaking, | 难以释怀 骄傲自负 小心眼 | 
| [41:05] | Uh, secretive, self-righteous. | 难以捉摸 自以为是 | 
| [41:07] | I could go on. | 要说的话还有更多 | 
| [41:11] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [41:12] | Men, huh? | 大男人哈 | 
| [41:20] | Knew the whole time and kept it to yourself, eh? | 你一直知道 却只字不提哈 | 
| [41:22] | No. No. I only knew when I read the ransom demand, to be honest, | 没有 老实说 我在看到赎金勒索时才知道 | 
| [41:26] | But you lied to me, so fair’s fair. | 但你也骗过我 扯平了 | 
| [41:28] | I promise, I will never lie to you again. I– | 我保证 我再也不会骗你了 | 
| [41:30] | I lied this one time, because I’m concerned. | 这次我是骗了你 但我是关心你 | 
| [41:33] | You’re isolating yourself. | 你把自己孤立起来 | 
| [41:35] | – You’re pulling away from us, from me and the unit. – Meh. | -远离我们 远离我和小组的成员 -得 | 
| [41:38] | – You are. – No. | -你就是有 -我没有 | 
| [41:39] | You are. It’s not good. Wh-what’s going on? | 就是有 这样不好 到底怎么回事 | 
| [41:46] | Anybody that gets close to me– bad things happen to them. | 和我亲近的人 都没有好下场 | 
| [41:49] | “A,” That’s not true, | 首先 没这回事 | 
| [41:51] | And “B,” Even if it were, I’m a cop. | 其次 就算是 我是个警察 | 
| [41:53] | – It’s our job to be in harm’s way. – You’re not listening to me. | -这就是我们的工作 -你没明白我的意思 | 
| [41:55] | We’re family. What you’re doing is a kind of betrayal. Oh. | 我们是一家人 你这样是不信任我们 | 
| [41:59] | A surrender. A defeat. You’re letting red john win. | 你主动认输了 让血腥约翰得逞了 | 
| [42:01] | Oh, please. Please. Really? Okay. Enough. All right. | 好吧 是吗 那就算了 好吗 | 
| [42:04] | No–no more pulling away. All right? Here, give me a hug. | 我不会再疏远你们了 好了吧 来 抱一个 | 
| [42:08] | You don’t mean it. I can tell. | 你不是真心的 我看得出来 | 
| [42:11] | What do you mean, you can tell? You can’t tell. | 你这是什么意思 你看不出来 | 
| [42:13] | I don’t mean it, but you can’t tell that I don’t. | 我的确不是真心的 但你看不出来 | 
| [42:15] | – You’re guessing. – Yes, I can tell. | -你猜的罢了 -我能看出来 | 
| [42:17] | – How? – I don’t know. I can tell when you’re lying now. | -怎么做到的 -不知道 但我能看出来你在撒谎 | 
| [42:19] | – No, you can’t tell. – I-I can, too. | -不 你就是不行 -我就是行 | 
| [42:21] | That’s nonsense. You’re lying. Liar, liar, pants on fire. | 瞎说 你在撒谎 “骗子骗子 引火自焚” | 
| [42:25] | – I’m not lying. – You are. | -我没撒谎 -你就是 |