| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:34] | Boy wonder. Guess what I’m holding in my hand. | 神通 猜猜我手上有什么 | 
| [00:37] | Danny? | 丹尼 | 
| [00:38] | The one and only. | 还能是谁 | 
| [00:41] | So how you doing? | 最近怎么样 | 
| [00:42] | I’m good. | 还不错 | 
| [00:44] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 | 
| [00:46] | How are you? | 你好吗 | 
| [00:47] | Yeah. Good. | 很好 | 
| [00:49] | Listen, I… | 听我说 我… | 
| [00:54] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 | 
| [00:59] | Units responding to the 187 | 全小组注意 克兰投资公司 | 
| [01:01] | at the K-RAM building, proceed with caution. | 发生凶杀案 小心处理 | 
| [01:10] | This is unit 1. We’re moving in. | 这里是1组 正进入大厦 | 
| [01:34] | Freeze! Drop it! Drop the weapon! | 别动 扔下枪 放下武器 | 
| [01:41] | Turn around. | 转过身来 | 
| [01:44] | Hey, guys. | 同志们好 | 
| [01:46] | It’s not what it looks like. | 事情不像你们想的那样 | 
| [02:00] | 超感警探 | |
| [02:07] | No, no. You’re going about it all wrong, detective. | 不对 警探你这么来就全错 | 
| [02:10] | You’re coming straight out of the gate with bad cop. | 一开始你就扮黑脸警察 | 
| [02:13] | I mean, you do a good bad cop. You are intimidating. | 演得不错 很有震吓力 | 
| [02:16] | I’m not gonna lie to you, | 和你说实话吧 | 
| [02:17] | But let’s bring good cop up. | 不如现在打白脸警察牌吧 | 
| [02:19] | That’s a nicer, more pleasant– | 更和善 好相处的那种 | 
| [02:21] | We build a rapport. You– maybe you say something like, | 营造和谐氛围 比如你问我 | 
| [02:24] | “Are you thirsty?” And I say, “I’d love a cup of tea.” | “口渴吗” 我回答 “那来杯茶吧” | 
| [02:27] | Here’s another fine mess? | 又一个美妙的烂摊子 | 
| [02:29] | They really found Jane holding the murder weapon? | 他们真抓到简手持凶器 | 
| [02:30] | Yes, they did. | 抓个正着 | 
| [02:31] | Hightower twisted some arms at Sac P.D. | 海托华和萨克拉门托警局打过招呼 | 
| [02:33] | It’s a joint investition. | 这案子要联合调查 | 
| [02:35] | We share the sandbox, but CBI is taking the lead. | 情报共享 但以加调局为首 | 
| [02:38] | I don’t know why you’re smiling. | 不知道有什么好笑的 | 
| [02:40] | It’s a new angle at least, right? | 又换了个角色不是 | 
| [02:41] | I mean, he’s never been a murder suspect before. | 他之前没试过作一回凶犯 | 
| [02:44] | We got an I.D. on the victim. Landon Wale, 45. | 已查明死者身份 兰登・威尔 45岁 | 
| [02:47] | He’s some real estate mogul from San Francisco. | 是旧金山地产大亨 | 
| [02:49] | What was he doing in Sacramento? | 他在萨克拉门托干什么 | 
| [02:51] | Office is a financial brokerage– | 这里是一家金融中介的办公室 | 
| [02:53] | K-Ram Investments, Inc. | 叫克兰投资公司 | 
| [02:54] | Van Pelt’s trying to locate the owner. | 范佩尔正在追查公司业主 | 
| [02:56] | What’s Jane say he was doing? | 简有说他搞什么鬼吗 | 
| [02:58] | I was taking a walk, and–to get some air– | 我在散步 呼吸点新鲜空气 | 
| [03:01] | and when I came by here, I heard a shot, | 回来时听见枪声 | 
| [03:03] | so I came to see if I could help, | 所以进来看看能不能帮忙 | 
| [03:05] | and that’s when I discovered this man | 就才发现了这个男人 | 
| [03:07] | lying here with the blood and no pulse. | 倒在血泊中 已无脉搏 | 
| [03:10] | He had the gun in his hand. | 他手上握着枪 | 
| [03:12] | Yes, I confess, I picked it up. | 好吧 我坦白 手枪是地上捡的 | 
| [03:16] | I’m not good with forensics. | 我保护现场意识薄弱 | 
| [03:17] | No, I can vouch for that. He is terrible. | 对 我能证明 他这点的确差得要命 | 
| [03:19] | You heard a gunshot and ran in to help? | 听见枪声 你就跑来帮忙吗 | 
| [03:22] | Yes, I did. I’m no hero. | 对 的确是 我算不上英雄 | 
| [03:24] | I just did what any person would do in that situation. | 这种场合下 人人都会这么做 | 
| [03:26] | – No one is calling you a hero. – Really? Good. | -谁你是英雄了 -是咩 很好 | 
| [03:31] | Detective, how’d your guys catch this 9-1-1? | 警探 谁报的警 | 
| [03:34] | Yeah. An anonymous call, | 一个匿名电话 | 
| [03:36] | said a man was murdered at this location. | 说这里死了人 | 
| [03:39] | Did you make that call, Jane? | 简 电话是你打的吗 | 
| [03:41] | No. Why would I do that? | 不是 我报警干嘛 | 
| [03:43] | Hang on, boss. | 等等 头儿 | 
| [03:45] | This was stuck in his pocket. | 死者口袋里夹着东西 | 
| [03:47] | Looks like a ruby. | 像是枚红宝石 | 
| [03:49] | A pretty nice one. | 挺高档的 | 
| [03:53] | Cool. | 赞 | 
| [03:54] | Yeah, great. | 是啊 太棒了 | 
| [03:55] | Detective, could you uncuff this one now, please? | 警探 能解开这家伙的手铐吗 | 
| [04:00] | He’s still a suspect. | 他仍是个嫌犯 | 
| [04:01] | And he is not gonna leave town. | 他不会离开萨克拉门托 | 
| [04:02] | Release him into my custody. | 放了他 让我负责 | 
| [04:04] | You know he’s not good for it. Zero connection to the victim. | 他不是凶犯 和受害者的关系是零 | 
| [04:07] | Nada. Niente. | 零[俚语] 零[意大利语] | 
| [04:10] | Zip. Naught. | 零[捷克语] 零[英国英语] | 
| [04:13] | I could go on. | 我还能继续 | 
| [04:15] | I am reaching out to you, detective. | 警探 坦白和你说 | 
| [04:17] | I know this man, | 我了解这家伙 | 
| [04:17] | and I know he’s telling the truth about what happened. | 我相信他说的是实话 | 
| [04:21] | The truth. Now. | 快说实话 | 
| [04:24] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 | 
| [04:25] | Talk, or I will give you back to Detective Reece. Seriously. | 快坦白 不然就把你扔回给李斯警探 认真的 | 
| [04:28] | My wife’s brother called me and asked for my help. | 我妻子的弟弟打电话要我帮忙 | 
| [04:30] | He gave me this address, and when I got here, | 他告诉我这个地址 当我到达时 | 
| [04:32] | I found the dead guy. | 就发现了死者 | 
| [04:34] | – I guess he called the police on me. – Your wife has a brother? | -我猜是他报的警 -你妻子有个弟弟 | 
| [04:37] | Yeah. Danny Ruskin. | 是 名叫丹尼・罗斯金 | 
| [04:39] | – Okay. Why’d he call the cops? – Force my involvement. | -那他为何要报警 -强行扯上我吧 | 
| [04:43] | – Why? – Either he didn’t kill Landon Wale, | -为什么 -若兰登・威尔不是他杀的 | 
| [04:45] | and he wants me to help him catch the real killer, | 那他想要我帮他抓住真凶 | 
| [04:47] | or he did kill Landon Wale, | 若兰登・威尔是他杀的 | 
| [04:48] | and he wants me to help him elude justice. | 那他是想让我帮他逃避法律制裁 | 
| [04:49] | And you would do that for him? | 你会帮他吗 | 
| [04:50] | That’s a very good question. | 是个好问题 | 
| [04:52] | You know if the county fair’s in town? | 知道县集市开始没有 | 
| [04:56] | 加州 旧金山海崖区 威尔家豪宅 | |
| [04:58] | Mrs. Wale, what was your husband’s connection | 威尔夫人 你丈夫 | 
| [04:58] | to K-Ram Investments? | 和克兰投资公司有关联吗 | 
| [05:01] | Where you found him? | 你们就是在那发现他的吧 | 
| [05:04] | I’ve never heard of it before today. | 这名字我今天头一回听到 | 
| [05:07] | Me, neither, | 我也是 | 
| [05:07] | and my brother and I were business partners. | 哥哥和我是生意场上的伙伴 | 
| [05:11] | Real estate. | 从事房产业 | 
| [05:13] | Landon was a good man. Why would someone want to hurt him? | 兰登是个好人 怎么会有人会害他 | 
| [05:16] | We’ll let you know. | 我们会全力缉凶 | 
| [05:18] | And we understand that Heather Rade is here? | 我们得知海瑟・雷德在这里 | 
| [05:20] | Lan’s assistant? Upstairs. | 兰登的助理 在楼上 | 
| [05:24] | Heather! | 海瑟 | 
| [05:27] | Concetta, honey… | 康赛塔 亲爱的 | 
| [05:29] | People are bringing lots of food. | 来客会带食物来 | 
| [05:30] | You don’t need to do this. | 你不用亲自做 | 
| [05:32] | No, I do. I need to keep busy. | 不 我要做 我不能让自己闲下来 | 
| [05:34] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不能接受事实 | 
| [05:37] | Yes, Melanie? | 梅兰妮 什么事 | 
| [05:39] | The police? | 警察也来了 | 
| [05:41] | Yes, ma’am. Did Mr. Wale ever speak to you about | 女士 威尔先生有和你提过克兰投资公司吗 | 
| [05:43] | a brokerage in Sacramento called K-Ram Investments? | 是萨克拉门托的一家金融中介 | 
| [05:45] | Sacramento? Landon has a money guy here. | 在萨克拉门托? 兰登这里就有合作公司 | 
| [05:49] | Sorry, no. | 抱歉 我不知道 | 
| [05:51] | Mrs. Wale, did your husband ever wear jewelry? | 威尔夫人 你丈夫戴珠宝吗 | 
| [05:54] | No. | 不戴 | 
| [05:58] | We found this on him. | 我们在他身上发现了这个 | 
| [06:01] | It’s a ruby. Half-carat. | 是颗红钻石 半克拉 | 
| [06:12] | Oh, my god. It’s gone. | 我的上帝 不见了 | 
| [06:14] | Why would Landon take it? | 兰登为什么要拿走它 | 
| [06:18] | Landon gave me the statue of Aphrodite on our honeymoon. | 蜜月期间 兰登送我一尊阿佛洛狄忒 | 
| [06:22] | You know, Aphrodite, | 阿佛洛狄忒就是… | 
| [06:23] | the greek goddess of love and sexuality. Yes, ma’am. | 希腊神话中爱与美的女神 我们知道 夫人 | 
| [06:25] | It had rubies along the base. | 雕像基座镶嵌有红宝石 | 
| [06:28] | I have a photo of it for insurance purposes here. | 我这里有张投保时拍的照片 | 
| [06:32] | – How valuable is it? – It was worth over $200,000. | -保值多少 -二十多万美刀 | 
| [06:36] | You should file a claim. | 你应该向保险公司索赔 | 
| [06:38] | Looks like the killer took it. | 看样子是凶手拿走了 | 
| [06:44] | Jane. | 简 | 
| [06:45] | Yeah. Okay. Thank you. | 知道 谢谢你 | 
| [06:48] | – Jane? – County Fair starts Saturday. | -简 -县集市周六开始 | 
| [06:50] | – So Danny’ll be there? – No. He’s not that simple, | -丹尼会在那里 -不会 没那么简单 | 
| [06:52] | but someone there will know where he is. | 但会有人知道他的下落 | 
| [06:54] | He’s a carny like you used to be? | 他是游艺团员 就你当初一样吗 | 
| [06:56] | Carny is a very broad term, Lisbon. | 里斯本 游艺团员是个广义词 | 
| [06:59] | Danny’s more showbiz, but it’s been a while. | 丹尼从事娱乐界 不过那是以前的事 | 
| [07:01] | Before last night, | 不算昨晚 | 
| [07:02] | when was the last time you talked to him? | 你最后一次联系他是什么时候 | 
| [07:06] | When I called him to tell him what Red John had done. | 打电话告诉他血腥约翰杀死我妻女 | 
| [07:11] | Boss? K-Ram Investments doesn’t exist. | 头儿 不存在有克兰投资公司 | 
| [07:14] | It’s not registered on any stock exchange. | 没有通过证�唤灰姿�注册 | 
| [07:16] | – It’s not even a real company. – Who owns it? | -是个皮包公司 -那谁是老板 | 
| [07:18] | A holding company signed the lease. | 办公室租赁合同是一家持股公司签署 | 
| [07:20] | I tracked that through three other outfits | 扒了三层伪装外衣才找到 | 
| [07:22] | to get to a Daniel Ruskin. | 幕后老板 丹尼尔・罗斯金 | 
| [07:24] | – Daniel Ruskin. He got a sheet? – Long one. | -丹尼尔・罗斯金 有案底没 -老长一张 | 
| [07:27] | Got hooked for larceny, passing bad checks. | 盗窃 做假支票 | 
| [07:30] | Nothing violent. | 但没有涉及暴力 | 
| [07:31] | Then was popped for fraud two years ago in Toronto. | 之后因诈骗在多伦多服刑两年 | 
| [07:34] | – He’s a con man, basically. – Show business, eh? | -基本是个骗子 -干表演这一行哈 | 
| [07:38] | Confidence game, showbiz–it’s a thin line. | 诈骗 娱乐 本不分家嘛 | 
| [07:41] | So maybe the victim was a mark in one of Danny’s cons. | 受害者或许是丹尼的下手目标 | 
| [07:44] | Vic finds out. They fight. | 受害者发现骗局 他们动了手 | 
| [07:46] | Danny kills him and steals the statuette. | 丹尼杀死受害者 偷走雕像 | 
| [07:48] | Possible. Danny is usually smoother than that. | 或许如此 丹尼通常要聪明许多 | 
| [07:51] | Right. Very smooth, the way he forced you onto this case. | 没错 非常聪明 把你扯进这案子那招 | 
| [07:55] | It’s clever. You’re a pawn in his game. | 妙啊 你是他的棋子 | 
| [07:57] | I’m not a pawn. He… | 我不是棋子 他… | 
| [07:59] | Yeah? What? | 想说什么 | 
| [08:01] | You’re very good. You almost got me talking. | 不错啊 激将法 | 
| [08:03] | All right. What are you keeping from me? | 就这个意思 你有什么事瞒我 | 
| [08:05] | Nothing. He’s family. That’s all. | 没有 他是亲戚 就此而已 | 
| [08:07] | – Van Pelt. – Complicated, right? | -我是范佩尔 -很复杂吧 | 
| [08:09] | Boss, it’s Detective Reece for you. They got a call… | 头儿 是李斯警探 他们查到有人… | 
| [08:11] | – It’s for you. – To Jane’s phone from the K-Ram offices. | -找你的 -曾从克兰公司给简打过电话 | 
| [08:14] | – He’s on his way over. – Stall him. | -他现在过来了 -拖住他 | 
| [08:16] | Stall him? | 怎么拖 | 
| [08:21] | 加州 萨克拉门托 县级露天广场 | |
| [08:37] | I didn’t know your wife was from this world, too. | 我不知道你妻子也来自这片天地 | 
| [08:40] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 | 
| [08:41] | Her grandparents were Carny Royalty. | 她祖辈们是皇家游艺团 | 
| [08:45] | They ran big metal– | 他们经营着大铁手 | 
| [08:46] | Ferris wheels, ghost trains. | 摩天轮 魔鬼火车 | 
| [08:49] | They ran ’em all across the midwest, | 整个中西部都是他们在经营 | 
| [08:50] | But, uh, my wife– she, uh… | 但是 我妻子她 | 
| [08:54] | She didn’t want to have any part of it. | 她不想参与这些事 | 
| [08:55] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [08:57] | Well… carnies are good people, but, uh, you know, | 游艺团里面的人都很好 但你要知道 | 
| [09:01] | You’re either with the show or you’re not. | 你要么参加 要么不参加 | 
| [09:03] | There’s–there’s nowhere in the middle. | 没有中间状态 | 
| [09:04] | And if you’re not with the show, | 如果你不参加 | 
| [09:05] | Then you’re a mark. You’re a sucker. | 那你就是金主 是个冤大头 | 
| [09:09] | And she didn’t like that. | 她讨厌这样 | 
| [09:11] | You’re not gonna need the badge. | 你不用出示警徽 | 
| [09:12] | They’re gonna tell you’re a cop without it. | 他们能一眼看出你是警察 | 
| [09:14] | Actually, people very rarely guess I’m a cop. | 才怪 人们很少会猜出我是警察 | 
| [09:17] | – Oh, yeah. Let me do the talking. – When it’s advisable. | -随你 我来负责问话 -伺机而动 | 
| [09:21] | – And don’t mention Danny until I do. – I’ll be the judge of that. | -我没提到丹尼前 你先别提 -我自有分寸 | 
| [09:24] | Hey! No trespassing. | 喂 闲人免进 | 
| [09:27] | Fair’s not open yet. Scram. | 集市还没开放 快滚 | 
| [09:30] | Or else what? | 如果不从呢 | 
| [09:35] | Or else I’ll give you a good whupping. | 不从就给你好看 | 
| [09:36] | – That’s what else. – Uh, how about this, pete? | -要来尝尝吗 -不如这样 彼得 | 
| [09:38] | If you can catch me, then I will marry that damn ugly sister of yours. | 如果你能逮到我 我就娶你那丑八怪妹妹 | 
| [09:47] | Patrick Jane. Son of a bitch. | 派翠克・简 你这小贱货 | 
| [09:52] | Oh, man! | 纯爷们 | 
| [09:56] | I heard you were police. | 我听说你做了警察 | 
| [09:58] | I didn’t believe it, | 我本来不相信 | 
| [10:00] | But here you are with a real, live cop. | 不过你居然和个活生生的真警察在一块 | 
| [10:02] | This is my good friend Teresa. | 这是我的好友 特蕾莎 | 
| [10:04] | Doesn’t bite. | 真不赖 | 
| [10:05] | If you’re okay with jane, I guess you’re okay with me. | 如果你能忍受简 那应该能和我处得来 | 
| [10:10] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [10:12] | – You know, I haven’t seen you a while, eh? – Well, you know. | -我说 好久没见到你了 -你知道我怎么了 | 
| [10:15] | Yeah, I know. So what brings you here now? | 是 我知道 那是什么风把你吹来了 | 
| [10:17] | – I’ll give you three guesses. – Uh, danny? | -给你三次机会 -为了丹尼 | 
| [10:20] | – Got it in one. – Danny’s a good boy. | -一击即中 -丹尼是个好孩子 | 
| [10:23] | What’s he been up to? | 他最近在忙啥 | 
| [10:24] | Hey, Sam. Come on out here. | 喂 萨姆 快出来 | 
| [10:26] | I got a surprise for you, honey. | 给你带来个惊喜 亲爱的 | 
| [10:28] | Come on. You ready? | 快来 准备好哦 | 
| [10:30] | Oh, look at you, huh? | 快瞧瞧你 | 
| [10:37] | Uh, what was that for? | 干嘛打人家 | 
| [10:38] | – Detroit. – Oh, yeah. Fair enough. | -底特律的事 -很好 应该的 | 
| [10:40] | Mm-hmm. What’s with the state trooper? | 为什么与国家卫士为伍 | 
| [10:43] | Yeah, it’s, like, unreal, huh? A Jane working with the law. | 太不现实了 简居然会和律法同行 | 
| [10:47] | – How do I look like a cop? – Oh, please. | -我怎么就看起来像警察了 -拜托 | 
| [10:49] | Look like Cagney and Lacey had a baby, called it Pepper. | 简直就是美国警花的翻版 还叫小辣椒 | 
| [10:52] | – They’re looking for Danny. – Danny’s in trouble. | -他们在找丹尼 -丹尼有麻烦了 | 
| [10:55] | Yeah, what else is new? Danny’s always in trouble. | 这有什么新鲜的 丹尼没麻烦就怪了 | 
| [10:58] | Remember the morning of your wedding? | 还记得你结婚那天的早上吗 | 
| [11:01] | Oh, yes. Yeah. My–my wife had to bail Danny out in her dress. | 对 我妻子让丹尼躲在裙下逃过一劫 | 
| [11:06] | She was not very happy. | 这败了她的兴 | 
| [11:07] | Well, it’s good to see you and all, | 很高兴见到你们 | 
| [11:09] | But the police is the police. No offense. | 不过道不同不相为谋 无意冒犯 | 
| [11:11] | – None taken. – Well, Pete, wh-why don’t you take pepper here | -没关系 -彼得 不如你带这位小辣椒 | 
| [11:15] | And, uh, show her the elephant? | 去看看大象吧 | 
| [11:18] | I’d love to see the elephant. | 我很想看大象 | 
| [11:20] | My pleasure. Right this way. | 乐意至极 这边走 | 
| [11:24] | Her name is Daisy. | 她叫黛西 | 
| [11:26] | She’s cute. | 好可爱 | 
| [11:28] | She’s a mean old girl. | 她是个小气的老姑娘 | 
| [11:29] | She’d run down her own kids for an apple. | 她会为个苹果撞倒自己的孩子 | 
| [11:31] | – No. – You think I’m kidding? Here. Give her one. | -不会吧 -你以为我开玩笑吗 拿着 给她尝尝 | 
| [11:35] | Where do I put it? | 我该把它放哪 | 
| [11:36] | In here. | 这儿 | 
| [11:39] | You two get along, you can take her home with you. | 你俩处的不错 你可以把她带回家了 | 
| [11:42] | You want another one? | 还想再来一个吗 | 
| [11:46] | What kind of trouble Danny got? | 丹尼惹什么麻烦了 | 
| [11:48] | Worst kind of trouble. | 最麻烦的麻烦 | 
| [11:50] | Damn shame. | 真该死 | 
| [11:53] | Not surprised though. | 不过我并不惊讶 | 
| [11:54] | Danny’s been heading downhill all the way since Angela died. | 安琪拉死后 丹尼每况愈下 | 
| [11:58] | There’s a man needed a big sister. | 这男人需要姐姐照看 | 
| [12:02] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [12:03] | So… | 那么 | 
| [12:04] | I should help you and the cops find him… | 我应该帮你和警察找到他吗 | 
| [12:09] | Why? | 为什么呢 | 
| [12:11] | Danny called me, uh, just out of the blue, | 丹尼突然打电话给我 | 
| [12:14] | And he asked for my help. | 向我求援 | 
| [12:16] | Danny doesn’t always do what’s best for his own interests. | 丹尼不是会为自己利益筹谋的人 | 
| [12:20] | Tendency to outfox himself. | 倾向于单打独斗 | 
| [12:23] | True. | 的确 | 
| [12:26] | But he asked for my help, and that’s what I’ll give him. | 但他向我求助 我不会拒绝 | 
| [12:34] | Few hours ago, I was wiping a murder weapon clean, | 几小时前 我还清除了一件凶器上的痕迹 | 
| [12:37] | In case it had Danny’s fingerprints on it. | 以防丹尼的指纹在上面 | 
| [12:46] | I don’t know where Danny is now… | 我不知道丹尼现在哪 | 
| [12:50] | But Nicki does. | 但妮姬知道 | 
| [12:53] | Talk to biltmore nicki. | 去和比特摩尔・妮姬谈谈 | 
| [12:57] | Same gig as always. | 老姘头 老地方 | 
| [13:04] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 | 
| [13:06] | I’m glad you’re doing okay. | 你熬过来了 我很欣慰 | 
| [13:09] | You are doing okay, aren’t you? | 你的确好了吧 | 
| [13:11] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 | 
| [13:17] | My little friend pepper is gonna need a ride back to the office. | 我那辣椒小朋友可能得骑行回办公室了 | 
| [13:20] | She’s huge. | 她真大啊 | 
| [13:24] | Kinda tickles. | 痒不痒 | 
| [13:29] | Hey! | 喂 | 
| [13:32] | Jane! | 简 | 
| [13:44] | Detective Reece called three times. He’s pissed. | 李斯警探打来三次电话了 他怒了 | 
| [13:46] | He can get in line. Where’s Van Pelt? | 先不管他 范・佩尔特在哪 | 
| [13:48] | Oh, hey, boss. Can I borrow the car? | 你好 长官 你的车能借我吗 | 
| [13:51] | Ha ha ha. That’s funny. Anything on Ruskin? | 哈哈哈 笑你妹 查到罗斯金的事没 | 
| [13:54] | Uh, yeah, he’s a, uh, former escape artist. | 有 他曾是个逃脱魔术大师 | 
| [13:56] | Had an act as a kid, just like jane–“Houdini jr.” | 行为有点幼稚 像简一样 “胡迪尼二世” | 
| [13:59] | Says he could do the water torture cell trick at 17, | 据说他17岁时就能玩水下生存了 | 
| [14:01] | which I guess is good, if you like that sort of thing. | 我觉得挺了不起 如果你对这类事感兴趣的话 | 
| [14:04] | Cho, go and talk to the victim’s wife. | 周 去和受害者的妻子谈谈 | 
| [14:06] | See if she knows Ruskin. | 看她是否认识罗斯金 | 
| [14:07] | Rigsby, have Van Pelt help you look into his financials. | 瑞斯比 叫范・佩尔特帮你查查他的账户 | 
| [14:11] | Look for other names. Con men rarely work alone. | 找找相关人员的名字 骗子很少单独行动 | 
| [14:13] | Where’s Van Pelt? | 范・佩尔特在哪 | 
| [14:28] | Daniel ruskin. | 丹尼尔・罗斯金 | 
| [14:30] | I don’t know him. Sorry. | 不好意思 我不认识他 | 
| [14:34] | But you do? | 但你认识 | 
| [14:36] | I have met Daniel. | 我碰到过丹尼尔 | 
| [14:38] | He’s very charming. | 他很迷人 | 
| [14:40] | I’m sure he wouldn’t hurt Landon. | 我确定他不会伤害兰登 | 
| [14:42] | You know Ruskin, | 你认识罗斯金 | 
| [14:44] | But you told us you never heard of his company, k-ram. | 但你说你从没听说过他的克兰公司 | 
| [14:47] | No. I-I have no notion of his business. | 不 我从没在意过他的工作 | 
| [14:50] | I met Daniel socially at Landon’s country club. | 我们是在兰登的乡村俱乐部中碰到的 | 
| [14:54] | Murphy introduced us. | 墨菲介绍我们认识的 | 
| [14:55] | Murphy Traver? | 墨菲・崔沃吗 | 
| [14:57] | Oh, a lovely man. Of the long island Travers. | 一个好人 长岛崔沃家族的人 | 
| [15:01] | 加州 旧金山 墨菲・崔沃办公室 | |
| [15:06] | – Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Traver. – Oh, happy to talk, agents. | -谢谢您的合作 崔沃先生 -很乐意 警官 | 
| [15:09] | Yeah, I just need to get back to this meeting in a few | 我只是赶着回去开会 | 
| [15:11] | can’t trust computer nerds alone too long, you know. | 那些呆呆的网虫可不信呐 | 
| [15:15] | Oh, gosh. Poor Landon. It’s horrible. | 天 可怜的兰登 这太可怕了 | 
| [15:18] | So you introduced him to Ruskin? | 是你把他介绍给罗斯金的吗 | 
| [15:19] | Yeah, yeah. Sure did. I, uh, yeah, met Daniel at the club. | 对 是我 我在俱乐部里认识的丹尼尔 | 
| [15:22] | He’s just an outstanding guy. | 他是个出色的家伙 | 
| [15:24] | But, well, why do you want to know about Daniel? | 不过 为什么要问起丹尼尔 | 
| [15:26] | Well, he’s a con man. He may have killed Mr. Wale. | 他是个骗子 可能是他杀了威尔先生 | 
| [15:29] | – Do you know where he is? – Con man? Oh, my god. | -你知道他在哪吗 -骗子 天呐 | 
| [15:32] | My god. I invested with him. Oh, my god. | 天啊 我还和他一起投资了 天啊 | 
| [15:36] | Where’s your assistant? | 你的助理在哪 | 
| [15:39] | I’m–I’m sorry, agent. I-I have to call my bank. | 不好意思 警官 我得打电话给银行 | 
| [15:41] | Yeah, you know, a place like this, bunch of people, | 是 说起来 这么大的地方 这么多的人 | 
| [15:43] | You should have an assistant. At least a receptionist. | 你该有个助理 最起码有个接待员吧 | 
| [15:46] | And with all those employees, | 有那么多的雇员 | 
| [15:47] | The phone lines should be ringing off the hook. | 你的电话应该被打爆了才对 | 
| [15:50] | Landlines. So 20th-century. | 固定电话 太老派了 | 
| [15:51] | No, agent. I-I’m sorry. You c– | 别 警官 抱歉 你们不能 | 
| [15:53] | You’re not allowed in there. That’s a clean room, agent! | 你们不能进去 那是洁净室 | 
| [15:59] | Very clean. | 相当干净啊 | 
| [16:09] | I am having a very bad day, | 我今天心情差到爆 | 
| [16:12] | And you’re gonna tell us about Daniel Ruskin. | 丹尼尔・罗金斯的情况 你最好老实交代 | 
| [16:14] | – Come on. – Just–okay. All right. | -过来 -好 轻点 | 
| [16:22] | My dear, sorry to bother. | 亲爱的 抱歉打扰 | 
| [16:25] | Did you see two boys run down the street? | 你看到两个男孩在街上跑吗 | 
| [16:28] | No. Ma’am, what’s wrong? | 没 女士 怎么了 | 
| [16:31] | I was walking to the train station– | 我正往火车站走 | 
| [16:34] | It’s such a nice day– | 今天天气这么好 | 
| [16:36] | And these two boys just took my purse. | 然后这俩男孩就抢走了我的包 | 
| [16:39] | Ma’am, here. Come here. Sit down. | 夫人 这儿 来坐下 | 
| [16:45] | I have to visit my sister. | 我得去看我妹妹 | 
| [16:48] | She’s in the hospital in Bakersfield. | 她在贝克尔斯菲市的医院里 | 
| [16:51] | I feel so stupid. | 我觉得自己好傻 | 
| [16:53] | That’s terrible. | 太可怜了 | 
| [16:54] | And the–the last train to Bakersfield | 可最后一趟到贝克尔斯菲市的火车 | 
| [16:57] | leaves in 40 minutes. | 40分钟后就要走了 | 
| [16:59] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 | 
| [17:01] | Oh. Look, uh… | 这样 | 
| [17:05] | Can I drive you to the train station? | 我送你去火车站行吗 | 
| [17:07] | You would do that? | 真的可以吗 | 
| [17:09] | Oh, my dear. | 我的天呐 | 
| [17:11] | Oh, thank you. | 太感谢了 | 
| [17:12] | Sure. | 没什么 | 
| [17:14] | You’re not taking her anywhere, Grace. | 她哪儿也不去 格蕾斯 | 
| [17:20] | Nice hook, Nicki. | 装的不错 妮姬 | 
| [17:24] | You’re such a sweet old lady. | 这位老太太真可爱 | 
| [17:27] | Grace, Nicki. Nicki, Grace. | 格蕾斯 这是妮姬 妮姬 这是格蕾斯 | 
| [17:30] | If this were for real, | 要是来真的 | 
| [17:31] | this old fox would have you stripped bare. | 这老狐狸可会把你掏空了 | 
| [17:35] | This sweet piece of fruit is a cop? | 这位善良可爱的小姐是警察 | 
| [17:39] | Damn. | 该死 | 
| [17:41] | Guess I’m losing my touch. | 看来我变迟钝了 | 
| [17:43] | I’m looking for Danny. | 我在找丹尼 | 
| [17:46] | Look at me. | 听我说 | 
| [17:47] | Danny? | 你找丹尼 | 
| [17:49] | Look at me. This is a family thing. | 听我说 这是件家务事 | 
| [17:52] | I know you know where he is. Tell me, Nicki, | 我知道你清楚他在哪 告诉我 妮姬 | 
| [17:54] | or this nice piece of fruit will take you downtown | 否则这位善良可爱的小姐就会逮捕你 | 
| [17:56] | and treat you to a complimentary cavity search. | 给你来个免费的口腔检查 | 
| [18:04] | Hypothetically, what happened? | 假设一下 是怎么回事 | 
| [18:06] | Hypothetically? | 要我假设吗 | 
| [18:09] | We were running “The rag.” | 我们的手法是 “一夜暴富” | 
| [18:11] | “We’ll let you invest in a surefire stock market winner. | “我们让你给个稳赚的股票投资” | 
| [18:14] | “It’s a little illegal. Shh, don’t tell anybody. Blah, blah.” | “不太合法 千万别告诉别人”诸如此类 | 
| [18:18] | Hypothetically… | 本来应该是 | 
| [18:20] | Danny hooked Landon good. | 丹尼完全骗倒了兰登 | 
| [18:22] | I mean, had him begging us to let him invest. | 我是说 他急切地央求我们让他投资 | 
| [18:24] | He was bringing us some statue worth 200 grand. | 还把一个值20万的雕像拿来给我们 | 
| [18:27] | So you and Danny killed Landon and took the statue. | 你就和丹尼一起杀了兰登 偷走雕像 | 
| [18:31] | No. No. Why take it when he was gonna give it to us in the morning? | 没有 他早上就要给我们 干嘛要偷 | 
| [18:33] | Maybe you took it, Murphy. | 说不定你自己偷走了 墨菲 | 
| [18:34] | You didn’t want to share with Danny, so you called Wale | 你不想和丹尼分账 就打给威尔 | 
| [18:37] | – and met him early. – Things got out of hand. | -提前跟他见面 -但情况失控了 | 
| [18:39] | You need to help yourself, tell your side. | 你得给自己找后路 | 
| [18:41] | No, no, no, no. | 我没有 | 
| [18:42] | – You’re a liar. – She’s right. You are. | -你是个骗子 -没错 你确实是 | 
| [18:44] | Where’s Danny Ruskin? | 丹尼・罗斯金在哪 | 
| [18:48] | You’re a businessman. So’s Danny. He’ll understand. | 你是个生意人 丹尼也是 他会理解 | 
| [18:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [18:53] | I don’t. | 真的 | 
| [18:55] | But I know who he’s with. | 但我知道他跟谁在一起 | 
| [18:57] | Trixie… somebody. | 叫什么 翠茜的 | 
| [18:59] | Rich and hot. | 有钱又漂亮 | 
| [19:02] | Yeah. Danny’s always got a second revenue stream. | 丹尼一直都有后备收入来源 | 
| [19:05] | Always… | 他一直 | 
| [19:07] | Monetizing. | 把股票套现 | 
| [19:14] | Excuse me. Jane, where the hell are you? | 不好意思 简 你到底跑去哪了 | 
| [19:17] | – Wow. Hope that’s the decaf you’re getting. – How did you kn– | -你喝的脱因咖啡吧 -你怎么知… | 
| [19:19] | I can hear the foam machine. | 我听到泡沫机的声音了 | 
| [19:22] | Anyway, I promised Grace I’d call, so I called. | 我答应格蕾斯给你打电话 就打了 | 
| [19:24] | – Lovely to talk to you. Bye now. – Put her on now. | -很高兴与你通话 挂了 -让她听 | 
| [19:27] | No, I’ve already ditched her. | 不行 我已经甩掉她了 | 
| [19:28] | Jane, you have to come in. Danny could be dangerous. | 简 你得跟我们一起 丹尼会很危险 | 
| [19:31] | We’re not looking to use deadly force, but things happen. | 我们不想使用武力 但世事难料 | 
| [19:34] | – It’s not safe for you. – Getting close to nabbing him, are you? | -你这样不安全 -你也有线索了吧 | 
| [19:37] | Oh, that’s good to hear. Well, may the best man win, Lisbon. | 真不错 看谁更厉害吧 里斯本 | 
| [19:40] | – Jane! – Boss. | -简 -头儿 | 
| [19:44] | Checked the sign-in logs at the K-ram offices. | 我查了克兰办公室的出入记录 | 
| [19:46] | Found a Trixie Mercado. | 发现一个叫翠茜・麦卡多的人 | 
| [19:47] | She’s the daughter of the guy who owns the building. | 她是大楼业主的女儿 | 
| [19:48] | – She has a place in midtown. – Thanks. | -在市中心有处房子 -谢了 | 
| [19:51] | May the best man win. | 那就让你看看谁厉害 | 
| [19:56] | Detective reece, it’s Lisbon. | 李斯警探 我是里斯本 | 
| [19:58] | We’ve got a lead on Ruskin. | 罗斯金那里有线索了 | 
| [20:01] | It’s party time. | 狂欢时间到 | 
| [20:06] | Baby, why are you packing? | 宝贝 你干嘛收拾行李 | 
| [20:08] | God, you are killing me. You’re so gorgeous. | 天哪 我要死了 你太美了 | 
| [20:11] | Seriously, uh, I’m dying, but I gotta go, baby. | 说真的 我要死了 但我得走了 | 
| [20:15] | Something came up. | 出了点事 | 
| [20:17] | I’ll be back soon, all right? | 我很快回来 好吗 | 
| [20:20] | Danny. | 丹尼 | 
| [20:21] | Long time. | 好久不见了 | 
| [20:24] | Danny, what the hell? | 丹尼 搞什么 | 
| [20:26] | You must be, uh, Trixie, huh? Hi. I’m–I’m Patrick. | 你一定是翠茜吧 你好 我叫派翠克 | 
| [20:30] | No need to be scared. Danny and I–we’re family. | 不用害怕 我是丹尼的家人 | 
| [20:33] | Biltmore Nicki called you, huh? | 比特摩尔・妮姬给你打电话了吧 | 
| [20:34] | And that’s it, you’re just gonna hop on out of here? | 所以 你准备马上开逃 | 
| [20:36] | – I just got here. – You’re mad. You’re mad. I get that. I do. | -我才刚来 -你很生气 我明白 | 
| [20:39] | But I needed your help. I needed your wisdom | 但我需要你的帮助 你的头脑 | 
| [20:41] | – and–and cunning and– – Yeah, how much help can I be to you | -还有你的手段 -但我要是被抓了 | 
| [20:43] | – when I’m in handcuffs, Danny? – Wh-what can I say? | -还怎么帮你 丹尼 -我还能咋办 | 
| [20:46] | Calling you in was the best of some very unsavory options. | 虽然不厚道 但已是我能想到的最好法子了 | 
| [20:49] | Then tell me what happened with Landon Wale last night– | 那就告诉我那晚兰登・威尔是怎么了 | 
| [20:51] | Honest and quick. I don’t have all day. | 快说实话 我可没时间耗着 | 
| [20:54] | Police, open up! | 警察 快开门 | 
| [20:59] | – You son of a bitch. – That has nothing to do with me. | -你真不要脸 -这和我无关 | 
| [21:01] | Trixie Mercado, are you in there? | 翠茜・麦卡多 你在里面吗 | 
| [21:03] | – We’ve got some questions. – Oh, please. | -我们要问你些问题 -别这样 | 
| [21:06] | Baby, what the hell is going on? | 亲爱的 到底怎么回事 | 
| [21:09] | Look, just talk to ’em. I have influence. | 快和警察坦白吧 我能帮你 | 
| [21:11] | – We can sort this thing out. – Ms. Mercado? | -我们能处理好 -麦卡多小姐 | 
| [21:13] | If you didn’t do anything, you got nothing to worry about. | 你要真无辜 就没什么好怕 | 
| [21:16] | Nothing to worry about? | 你说什么 | 
| [21:17] | I am not spending a day in jail! Not one day. | 我可不想进监狱 门儿都没有 | 
| [21:20] | Never again. Ever. You got me? | 不想再来一次 死也不要 明白吗 | 
| [21:30] | Ms. Mercado, open the door right now. | 麦卡多小姐 马上开门 | 
| [21:33] | Back up. I’m going in. Give me some room. | 后退 我要冲进去 让点地方 | 
| [21:37] | Back up! | 快后退 | 
| [21:45] | Danny’s not here. | 丹尼不在这 | 
| [21:53] | Yep. Danny went that way. All by himself. | 没错 丹尼就从那儿跑了 一个人 | 
| [21:57] | All units search the area. Suspect has fled. | 所有小组搜索整片地区 嫌犯跑了 | 
| [22:00] | Establish a 2-block perimeter around this loc. | 封锁这附近两街区的区域 | 
| [22:04] | Hey. You’re Patrick’s friend, right? | 你是派翠克的朋友吧 | 
| [22:07] | – Yeah. – He said to tell you he’s really, really sorry about all this. | -是 -他要我转告你 他真的很抱歉 | 
| [22:10] | Jane’s with Danny? | 简和丹尼在一起吗 | 
| [22:12] | Jane? No. | 什么简 不 | 
| [22:15] | It was a man. Patrick. | 是个男人 叫派翠克 | 
| [22:23] | Tell me what happened with Landon Wale. | 告诉我兰登・威尔到底怎么回事 | 
| [22:26] | Ooh, big detective. | 大侦探 | 
| [22:28] | Consultant. | 只是顾问 | 
| [22:29] | Consultant. | 顾问啊 | 
| [22:30] | Stop stalling. Just tell me if you killed the man, | 别废话了 你就说有没有杀他 | 
| [22:32] | And I’ll take you to Mexico. | 我就把你送去墨西哥 | 
| [22:34] | I’m touched. Cabo? You–you’d do that for me? | 太感动了 你真会帮我吗 | 
| [22:38] | – Yes, I would. – Why? | -没错 -为什么 | 
| [22:41] | Because your sister would want me to. | 因为你姐姐也愿意这样 | 
| [22:43] | You sound like a mark. Or you think I’m a mark. | 你说话的口气像金主 还是你在把我当金主 | 
| [22:46] | – Which? – You sound like you’re in over your head. | -是哪一个 -你这口气像是深陷麻烦 | 
| [22:48] | Yeah, way over my head. Not like Patrick. No. | 是啊 大麻烦 哪像你呢 | 
| [22:53] | You would never get in way over your head, would you? | 你从来都不会深陷麻烦的吧 | 
| [22:55] | Too smart for that, never made mistakes. Not the boy wonder. | 聪明绝顶 从不犯错 不然怎么是神通呢 | 
| [22:58] | Why won’t you answer my question? | 你为什么不直接回答我 | 
| [23:02] | Is it because you hate me, | 因为你讨厌我吗 | 
| [23:04] | or is it because you did, in fact, kill the man? | 还是说 你确实杀了他 | 
| [23:07] | Hate. | 讨厌你 | 
| [23:10] | Why would I hate you, bro? | 我为什么要讨厌你 兄弟 | 
| [23:12] | I asked my question first. | 你先回答我的问题 | 
| [23:15] | I didn’t kill Landon. | 我没有杀兰登 | 
| [23:18] | I smell deception, | 我感觉有诈 | 
| [23:20] | but it’s hard to tell with you, | 但很难看出来你的说谎 | 
| [23:21] | because you’re kind of a sociopath, | 因为你算是个反社会者 | 
| [23:23] | like all the great con men. | 就像所有了不起的骗子一样 | 
| [23:25] | I am great, huh? | 我了不起吗 | 
| [23:28] | First compliment you ever gave me I can recall. | 这是我印象里你第一次夸我 | 
| [23:31] | Convince me, Danny. Come on. Try. | 快说服我吧 丹尼 试试看 | 
| [23:34] | Just–just make me believe that you didn’t kill that guy. | 说服我相信你 没有杀那家伙 | 
| [23:36] | You want me to dance for you, hmm? | 你要我来迎合你 | 
| [23:40] | I should crawl for you? | 讨好奉承你吗 | 
| [23:41] | Okay, that’s it. I’m leaving, and I’m goona call the cops. | 好吧 我走 叫警察来 | 
| [23:44] | They will be here in five minutes. | 他们五分钟后就会到 | 
| [23:46] | I would make yourself scarce. | 换作我现在就会开溜了 | 
| [23:49] | Stop! Stop! | 站住 快站住 | 
| [23:54] | You think I won’t do it? | 你觉得我不敢吗 | 
| [23:56] | Not sure. | 我不知道 | 
| [24:00] | But… I wouldn’t blame you if you did. | 但你要是开枪了 我也不怪你 | 
| [24:16] | Agent Hightower. | 海托华长官 | 
| [24:21] | – You lied to me. – Detective Reece has some concerns | -你骗了我 -李斯警探对 | 
| [24:23] | about the Landon Wale case. | 兰登・威尔一案颇有微词 | 
| [24:26] | Seems like you didn’t tell him that Jane is the brother-in-law | 好像你没告诉他 简是丹尼・罗斯金 | 
| [24:29] | of Daniel Ruskin, the prime suspect. | 这个头号嫌疑人的姐夫 | 
| [24:32] | At the time of my conversation with detective Reece, | 和李斯警探见面时 | 
| [24:34] | I didn’t know about the connection. | 我还不知道他们有关系 | 
| [24:36] | I apologize for the oversight. | 抱歉我有所失察 | 
| [24:38] | I’m supposed to buy that? | 我要忍气吞声吗 | 
| [24:40] | No purchase required, detective. | 随便你 警探 | 
| [24:42] | Where’s Jane now? | 简在哪 | 
| [24:43] | – Oh, I don’t know where he is. – You don’t know where he is? | -我不知道他在哪 -真不知道吗 | 
| [24:46] | Okay. I tell you what, this is what I’m going to do. | 好吧 跟你说说我会怎么反击 | 
| [24:50] | I’m gonna get an arrest warrant, | 我去申请张逮捕证 | 
| [24:52] | and I’m gonna have every cop on the street | 发动所有警察 | 
| [24:55] | looking for him and Ruskin. | 搜捕他和罗斯金 | 
| [24:56] | You need to get control of your unit, lady. | 女士 你必须掌控好自己的手下 | 
| [24:58] | What you have right here is slackness. | 这样消极怠工可不好 | 
| [25:03] | If mr. Jane is involved in obstruction of justice, | 如果简先生妨碍司法公正 | 
| [25:06] | aiding and abetting, | 无论是包庇还是教唆 | 
| [25:08] | or anything like that, | 或者有类似行为 | 
| [25:11] | he’s yours. | 他就归你了 | 
| [25:13] | Are we done? | 同意吗 | 
| [25:15] | I guess we are. | 同意了 | 
| [25:17] | Keep in touch. | 再联系 | 
| [25:29] | Jane’s in trouble. | 简有麻烦了 | 
| [25:35] | Detective Rigsby. You wanted to talk to me? | 瑞斯比警探 你想找我问话吗 | 
| [25:37] | It’s agent. | 是探员 | 
| [25:38] | Uh, we’re reinterviewing a number of mr. Wale’s associates. | 我们想和威尔先生的同事重新录笔录 | 
| [25:41] | It’s just routine. Let’s go to my desk, shall we? | 只是例行公事 到我办公桌去吧 | 
| [25:44] | You look… different. | 你今天很漂亮 | 
| [25:46] | Yeah, it’s really hot at the office. The air’s broken. | 办公室太热 空调又坏了 | 
| [25:50] | No money to fix it? | 没钱修吗 | 
| [25:53] | We found out that the company was gonna file for bankruptcy, Heather. | 我们查出你们申请了破产保护 海瑟 | 
| [25:56] | The place is broke. | 公司破产了 | 
| [25:57] | You should really talk to Melanie. | 这你要问梅兰妮 | 
| [25:59] | Yeah, but what happened to the company? | 你们公司到底怎么了 | 
| [26:01] | Do you read the news? | 你看了报纸吗 | 
| [26:03] | Real estate’s not doing so well, | 房地产业很不景气 | 
| [26:05] | and Landon made a bad deal or seven. | 兰登又做烂了几个项目 | 
| [26:08] | He was a cowboy, a win big, lose big. | 他就像个牛仔 什么都赌大的 | 
| [26:11] | Please take a seat. | 请坐 | 
| [26:17] | So how did, uh, | 那梅兰妮 | 
| [26:18] | Melanie and Concetta take the bankruptcy news? | 和康赛塔怎么看待这事 | 
| [26:21] | They didn’t know. Landon only told me. | 他们还不知道 兰登只跟我说了 | 
| [26:23] | I, uh, I keep the books. | 账本都在我这 | 
| [26:29] | So you’re looking at them, huh? | 你们在找这些账本吗 | 
| [26:31] | Hmm? We look at every place, at everybody. | 我们不会放过任何线索 | 
| [26:36] | “Hmm” Meaning what? | 这又是什么意思 | 
| [26:38] | No, nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 只是 | 
| [26:40] | Who knew he’d worth more dead than alive? | 没想到他的死这么值钱 | 
| [26:43] | You mean life insurance? | 你是指人身保险 | 
| [26:44] | Uh-huh. | 是啊 | 
| [26:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:02] | Well, this policy’s less than three months old. | 这份保险才签了三个月 | 
| [27:04] | Did mrs. Wale take it out? | 威尔夫人有领保费吗 | 
| [27:05] | Connie? No. | 康妮 没有 | 
| [27:07] | She’s not the beneficiary. Melanie is. | 她不是受益人 梅兰妮才是 | 
| [27:11] | The sister. | 他妹妹 | 
| [27:13] | Well, what’s it worth? | 保费有多少 | 
| [27:14] | $2 million. | 两百万 | 
| [27:18] | If you know where they are, you need to tell me. | 如果你们知道他们藏在哪 请务必告诉我 | 
| [27:21] | Sac P.D.’s got a manhunt going. | 萨市警察准备开始搜捕了 | 
| [27:23] | Jane and Danny could get arrested or shot. | 简和丹尼都会被捕 甚至被击毙 | 
| [27:26] | They’re survivors. They’re gonna do okay. | 他们本事大着呢 会没事的 | 
| [27:29] | – Jane will get fired from the CBI. – Oh, no. | -简会被开除加调局 -好怕怕 | 
| [27:32] | This job is all he has. | 这份工作就是他的一切 | 
| [27:35] | If he’s arrested, they’ll take that from him. | 如果被捕 他就一无所有了 | 
| [27:38] | I’m his friend. I can help. | 我是他的朋友 我能帮到他 | 
| [27:42] | Ms. Lisbon, | 里斯本小姐 | 
| [27:44] | they just took off. | 他们就这么消失了 | 
| [27:45] | We don’t know where they went. | 我们真不知道他们去哪了 | 
| [27:47] | – You swear? – I swear. | -你发誓 -我发誓 | 
| [28:04] | My sister… | 我姐姐 | 
| [28:07] | was the only good, clean honest thing that I had in my life… | 是我见过唯一善良纯洁诚实的人 | 
| [28:12] | And you ran off with her. | 你却和她私奔了 | 
| [28:15] | You took her away from me, away from what she knew, so… | 从我身边夺走了她 带离了她原本的生活 | 
| [28:18] | You know, yeah, I’ve been mad at you, | 我确实很生你的气 | 
| [28:21] | very mad. | 非常怨恨你 | 
| [28:23] | I didn’t– I didn’t take her away. | 不是我带她走的 | 
| [28:28] | She didn’t–she didn’t want the carny life. She hated it. | 她不喜欢游艺团 很讨厌那种生活 | 
| [28:30] | She wanted to get out. We–we both did. | 她想逃离 我们都是 | 
| [28:34] | And you know how hard that is. | 你知道我们有多么矛盾 | 
| [28:36] | That was–that was our thing. That’s what we did together. | 这是我们之间的决定 决定私奔 | 
| [28:38] | We–we–we escaped together. | 一起离开那里 | 
| [28:41] | Nice escape plan, bro. | 离开的真好啊 老兄 | 
| [28:43] | You got her killed. | 你可害死她了 | 
| [28:44] | Thanks for reminding me. | 多谢提醒 | 
| [28:45] | Yeah, you just had to be a big shot, | 你非要装什么人物 | 
| [28:47] | had to get on the TV and run your mouth. | 非要上电视大嘴巴 | 
| [28:51] | It’s your fault she’s dead. | 都是你害死的她 | 
| [28:54] | Yes. It is. | 没错 | 
| [28:58] | I know that. It is my fault. | 我知道 这都怪我 | 
| [29:02] | And I just– | 我只是 | 
| [29:02] | I hope that one day, you will, uh, forgive me. | 希望未来某一天 你能原谅我 | 
| [29:06] | And maybe one day I’ll forgive myself. | 也许我也能原谅自己 | 
| [29:09] | Forgive you? | 凭什么原谅你 | 
| [29:10] | Not for my sake. For yours. | 不为我 为了你自己 | 
| [29:13] | Because hating me is just a waste of your energy. | 你再怎么恨我也只是白费力气 | 
| [29:15] | It’s pointless. | 毫无用处 | 
| [29:18] | Just move on. Drop it. | 宽宽心 往前看 | 
| [29:20] | Find something to love. | 找找真爱 | 
| [29:23] | Love? | 真爱 | 
| [29:26] | Man, you really have changed. | 伙计 你真的变了 | 
| [29:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [29:30] | I don’t– I don’t know if I… | 我都不知道自己 | 
| [29:34] | I don’t require an answer, Danny. I just… | 你不用急着回答 丹尼 我只是 | 
| [29:42] | You got something in your eye? | 你眼睛怎么了 | 
| [29:44] | I got allergies. It’s… | 只是过敏了 | 
| [29:47] | Oh? It’s pollen. | 花粉症 | 
| [29:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [29:58] | Landon Wale. | 说说兰登・威尔的事 | 
| [30:05] | Yeah. Yeah, Landon. | 兰登啊 | 
| [30:07] | Boy… | 那哥们 | 
| [30:09] | There’s a mark. | 他是我的金主 | 
| [30:13] | He was so hot to get taken. | 上钩后非常激动 | 
| [30:15] | He called me that night | 那晚把我叫出来 | 
| [30:17] | and wanted to move up the action. | 想知道下一步行动 | 
| [30:20] | When I got there, he was dead. | 等我到了那 他已经被杀了 | 
| [30:22] | That’s it. | 就这样 | 
| [30:24] | I did not kill him. | 我没有杀他 | 
| [30:26] | What was the action? | 什么行动 | 
| [30:28] | Landon was supposed to bring me the gold statue– | 兰登本来要给我带一尊金像 | 
| [30:31] | Not to give to me, just to show me, you know, | 不是送我 只是给我看看 | 
| [30:33] | to prove he had the collateral to invest in my hedge fund coup. | 以证明他有资本入股我的对冲基金计划 | 
| [30:36] | And this mook was hooked deep. | 这个傻蛋被我带得昏头转向 | 
| [30:39] | Thought he was flying to Brazil | 以为可以带着所有钱 | 
| [30:40] | with his hot assistant and all the money. | 跟他的美助理一起去巴西 | 
| [30:42] | Brazil–I like it. Old school. | 巴西 我喜欢 经典啊 | 
| [30:45] | Yeah. He had it all mapped out, | 是啊 他老早就规划好了 | 
| [30:47] | little place on the beach, a fishing boat. | 沙滩上盖个小屋 再来艘渔船 | 
| [30:50] | Perfect mark. | 多完美的金主 | 
| [30:54] | To suckers. Gotta love ’em. | 敬那些冤大头 真爱死他们了 | 
| [31:14] | Don’t move. | 不许动 | 
| [31:20] | Keys. | 钥匙交出来 | 
| [31:27] | Go on. | 铐上 | 
| [31:40] | Jane! | 简 | 
| [31:43] | Jane! | 简 | 
| [31:50] | Jane, it’s me. | 简 是我 | 
| [31:52] | Hey, Lisbon. | 好啊 里斯本 | 
| [31:54] | Excellent work finding us. | 恭喜找到我们 | 
| [31:55] | I am very unhappy with you. | 我现在很不爽 | 
| [31:57] | Is he in there? | 他也在吗 | 
| [31:58] | – Yeah. – Bring him out. | -在 -带他出来 | 
| [32:00] | No funny business, or I will shoot to kill. | 再捣鬼 我就毙了你 | 
| [32:03] | You’re very persuasive. We’ll be right out. | 你说了算 马上就来 | 
| [32:19] | Ms. Anders, thanks for coming in. | 安德斯小姐 很高兴你能来 | 
| [32:21] | Sure. Uh, what’s this about? | 客气 有什么事 | 
| [32:22] | Uh, the insurance policy. We, uh, have a few questions. | 关于保单 我们还有几个问题 | 
| [32:25] | Policy? Oh, for Landon. Sure. | 什么保单 给兰登投的吧 | 
| [32:29] | You know, it’s common to have a key man policy for small businesses. | 你知道 小公司都会给负责人投保 | 
| [32:31] | I’m sure you can straighten things out. | 我保证你会处理好 | 
| [32:33] | We have some, uh, paperwork to take care of. | 有几张表要填一下 | 
| [32:37] | Check here and here. Sign here. | 填这里 在这签名 | 
| [32:45] | Thanks for the call, agent Lisbon. | 多谢你通知我 里斯本探员 | 
| [32:46] | My pleasure. We have a deal? | 不客气 我们说好了吧 | 
| [32:48] | Yeah, we’ll forget about your lies and incompetence. | 当然 你的谎话跟失察我既往不咎 | 
| [32:50] | All right, up against the car. | 而你 扶车站好 | 
| [32:51] | – Get your hands behind your… – Hey. What? Wait. Hey. | -手背身后 -等等 | 
| [32:52] | – Hands behind the back. – Wait. | -手背到身后 -别 | 
| [32:53] | You said we could work it out if I came in, not him. | 你说我自首 就帮我洗清罪名 不是他 | 
| [32:55] | I got no deal with him. | 没他什么事 | 
| [32:56] | It’s for the best, Danny. It’s for the best. | 为了大家好 丹尼 你牺牲下 | 
| [32:58] | – We’ve all gotta get out from underneath it sometime. – You bastard! | -总得有人倒霉嘛 -你个混蛋 | 
| [33:00] | – Sorry. – Aah! God. You son of a bitch! | -抱歉 -天 你个贱人 | 
| [33:03] | I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you! | 你死定了 我要宰了你 | 
| [33:05] | – Take it easy. – I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you! You betray me! | -别激动 -我要杀了你 你卖了我 | 
| [33:12] | I will kill you! | 我要杀了你 | 
| [33:24] | Did you have to be so rough with him? | 你非得对他这么横么 | 
| [33:25] | – Don’t tell me how to do my job. – I mean, your bedside | -别对我的工作指手画脚 -我是说… | 
| [33:26] | – You’re lucky I’m not taking in you. – All right, both of you– | -我没抓你算你走运 -得 你们俩 | 
| [33:28] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 | 
| [33:29] | – I’m not threatening anybody. – If it weren’t for me, | -谁威胁人了 -要不是我 | 
| [33:30] | – you wouldn’t even have him -are you delusional? You blocked the investigation. | -你们根本抓不到他 -你脑子坏了吗 是你在妨碍调查 | 
| [33:33] | – Every step of the way. – You spat on me. | -还一直捣乱 -你喷我一脸口水 | 
| [33:34] | – Hey, that’s enough. That’s enough. – You want to go in with him? | -够了够了 -你想跟他一起走么 | 
| [33:36] | – Say the word. I’d be hap – Oh! Oh! Oh! | -只要你开口 我自当 -喂喂喂 | 
| [33:39] | …this whole investigation. You stood– | 整个调查 你 | 
| [33:43] | hey! hey! hey! stop! | 喂喂喂 给我站住 | 
| [33:44] | Lisbon! Lisbon! | 里斯本 里斯本 | 
| [34:15] | Hi. This is police business. | 警方办案 | 
| [34:17] | Patrick jane. I’m with the cbi. | 派翠克・简 加调局的 | 
| [34:19] | – Yes, I saw you there, when the killer escaped. – Yeah. | -凶手逃跑时 我看见你在 -是 | 
| [34:23] | It was horrible, Connie. | 当时一片混乱 康妮 | 
| [34:25] | – Terrible story. – Yeah, well, | -这太可怕了 -是啊 | 
| [34:26] | I’d like to speak to ms. Wale alone, please. | 我想单独跟威尔夫人谈谈 行吗 | 
| [34:28] | It’s very important. | 这很重要 | 
| [34:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:52] | This is awkward, but we have reason to believe | 尴尬了 但我们有理由相信 | 
| [34:54] | That danny ruskin has every intention of killing you. | 丹尼・罗斯金一心一意要杀你 | 
| [34:57] | – Me? – Yes, you. He has a violent temper | -我吗 -对 就是你 他脾气暴躁 | 
| [34:59] | And several convictions to prove it, | 他有很多案底可以证明 | 
| [35:00] | Including shooting and killing a man ten years ago. | 包括十年前一宗枪杀一个男人的案子 | 
| [35:04] | But why would he want to hurt me? | 但他为什么他要害我 | 
| [35:07] | He figured it out. | 他看穿了 | 
| [35:10] | Oh, I-I’m sorry. That you killed your own husband | 不好意思 你杀了你丈夫 | 
| [35:13] | And in doing so, ruined Danny Ruskin’s life. | 还差不多毁了丹尼・罗斯金的生活 | 
| [35:16] | What? | 什么 | 
| [35:17] | Mr. Jane, that’s an outrageous charge. | 简先生 这个指控也太荒谬了 | 
| [35:20] | Yes, one I almost didn’t believe myself | 其实我自己也不敢确信 | 
| [35:22] | Until meeting you just now. Then it became glaringly obvious | 直到我现在再见到你 情况就全明朗起来 | 
| [35:25] | You have deep-seated control issues mixed in with jealousy | 你有着极强的控制欲 又带着嫉妒心 | 
| [35:28] | And your own weird lust for violence. | 还有你本身对暴力的病态欲望 | 
| [35:30] | Landon was gonna take the money | 兰登本打算卷了这钱 | 
| [35:32] | And run away with that leggy assistant. | 和那位高挑女助手私奔 | 
| [35:33] | – What’s her name? – Shut up. Landon loved me. | -她叫啥来着 -胡扯 兰登深爱着我 | 
| [35:36] | No, he didn’t, and you know he didn’t. | 他没有 你也明知他没有 | 
| [35:37] | Hell, maybe you even knew that he was headed off to Brazil with her, | 没准你还知道他准备带着她跑路去巴西 | 
| [35:40] | but what you didn’t know, mrs. Wale, | 可惜你不知道 威尔夫人 | 
| [35:42] | Is that landon was being played. | 兰登本人也被耍了 | 
| [35:44] | He was being conned by no one other than danny ruskin. | 骗他的人不是别人 正是丹尼・罗斯金 | 
| [35:47] | And when landon took your Aphrodite statue, | 兰登拿走你的美神像后 | 
| [35:50] | You assumed he was gonna give it to the mistress. | 你以为他会拿去给小三 | 
| [35:53] | Your honeymoon gift– | 你的蜜月礼物 | 
| [35:56] | The very symbol of your love for each other. | 你俩爱情的完美见证 | 
| [35:59] | So you followed landon to where you thought he was gonna meet | 所以你跟踪兰登 以为他是在去 | 
| [36:02] | with that statuesque strumpet, | 幽会那个美神婊子 | 
| [36:04] | And you killed him. | 你就杀了他 | 
| [36:16] | Then you took what you thought was rightfully yours. | 然后你拿走了属于你的东西 | 
| [36:21] | That’s ridiculous. | 不可理喻 | 
| [36:22] | Oh. That ruskin character killed landon. | 是那个叫罗斯金的杀了兰登 | 
| [36:31] | Where is the statue now, concetta? | 雕像现在在哪 康赛塔 | 
| [36:37] | Uh, hey, wait! | 慢着 | 
| [36:39] | Wait! You can’t go in there! | 慢着 你不能进去 | 
| [36:41] | Oh, look at this. You could land a jumbo jet in here. | 看看 大飞机都能停进来啊 | 
| [36:44] | Landon wasn’t big on the, uh, subtlety, was he? | 兰登行事从来不密 对不对 | 
| [36:46] | Probably why you knew he was having an affair. | 所以你才发现他出轨了 | 
| [36:49] | You must leave, mr. Jane… | 你得离开 简先生 | 
| [36:53] | Right now. | 立马走人 | 
| [36:54] | You bitch. | 你个贱人 | 
| [36:58] | And you. | 还有你 | 
| [37:00] | Easy. | 别激动 | 
| [37:00] | Christmas came early this year. | 今年圣诞来的真早呀 | 
| [37:02] | Oh, danny, another gun? Come on. Really? What–just… | 丹尼 又来枪 不是吧 有没搞错 稍安 | 
| [37:05] | None of this would have happened except for you. | 要不是你 这一切都不会发生 | 
| [37:07] | You ruined everything. | 是你毁了一切 | 
| [37:07] | Okay, listen. Danny, you don’t have to do this. | 我说 丹尼 别这样 | 
| [37:10] | – Shut up! – Okay, listen to me. You’re not this person. | -闭嘴 -听我说 你不是这种人 | 
| [37:15] | – Okay? You’re not this person. Look – You backstabbed me! | -好么 你不是这种人 -你在我背后捅刀子 | 
| [37:18] | I trusted you. | 我那么信你 | 
| [37:20] | You think I’m a mark? You think you can run games on me?! | 你以为我是金主么 你能算计得了我 | 
| [37:25] | Oh. Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [37:29] | You shot me. | 你开枪打我 | 
| [37:32] | Son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 | 
| [37:35] | What’d you do that for? | 你这是为什么 | 
| [37:36] | Oh, my god. Patrick. Patrick. | 我的天 派翠克 派翠克 | 
| [37:39] | Bastard. | 畜生 | 
| [37:41] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:43] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:44] | No, no, no, no. | 不不 不不不 | 
| [37:49] | Please, stay with me. stay with me. | 求你了 别死啊 千万别死 | 
| [37:52] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [38:00] | You made me shoot him. | 你逼我开的枪 | 
| [38:02] | No, no. No, please. | 不 不是 别 求你了 | 
| [38:04] | – This is your fault. – No. | -都是你的错 -不 | 
| [38:06] | This is your fault! God! | 都是你的错 天 | 
| [38:09] | You ruined my life! | 你毁了我的生活 | 
| [38:11] | You deserve this, bitch. | 你罪有应得 贱人 | 
| [38:12] | You ruined my life. I could have had everything! | 是你毁了我的生活 我本能拥有一切 | 
| [38:14] | Okay, I can fix it! | 别 我补偿你 | 
| [38:17] | I’ll fix it. I swear. | 我能处理好 我发誓 | 
| [38:20] | Money. So much money, | 要钱是吧 有很多 | 
| [38:22] | You can go to switzerland. You can go anywhere you want. | 能去瑞士 能去任何想去的地方 | 
| [38:25] | Yeah? You don’t have to kill me, okay? | 你没必要杀我 是不是 | 
| [38:27] | Look, I can prove it. | 我能证明 | 
| [38:30] | – Yeah? – Go! | -好吗 -去啊 | 
| [38:31] | Oh! Okay. | 好 | 
| [38:33] | Okay. | 好好 | 
| [38:38] | Okay. | 好好好 | 
| [38:39] | This is worth a lot of money. | 这个能值很多钱 | 
| [38:41] | Take it. It’s yours. Take it! | 拿上 归你了 拿着 | 
| [38:44] | Ha! | 哈 | 
| [38:51] | Connie, Connie, Connie. | 康妮啊康妮 | 
| [38:52] | You fell for the oldest gag in the book. | 你还是被最老套的戏法给骗了 | 
| [38:54] | Huh? And one of the cheapest– | 还是最便宜那种 | 
| [38:56] | $3.55 at a novelty store near you. | 旁边杂货店里卖三块五 | 
| [38:58] | Beats the hell out of the cackle bladder. | 哥俩这回杀了她个屁滚尿流啊 | 
| [39:01] | You got a little… mmm. | 你嘴边有点…那个 | 
| [39:05] | Kind of minty. How are my teeth? | 有种薄荷味 我的牙干净了么 | 
| [39:08] | They’re good? That was great, huh? | 干净了 不错吧 | 
| [39:11] | Concetta wale, you’re under arrest. | 康赛塔・威尔 你被捕了 | 
| [39:13] | Turn around. Put your hands behind your back. | 转过身去 双手放在背后 | 
| [39:16] | – Turn around. – I’ll take that. | -转过去 -这个我来 | 
| [39:22] | You… | 你 | 
| [39:24] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 | 
| [39:28] | Sac P.D. Want to talk to you about Landon Wale and K-ram. | 萨市警方想找你谈下兰登・威尔和克兰公司 | 
| [39:31] | There are some fraud charges pending. | 还有几宗诈骗指控待处理 | 
| [39:34] | Fraud is very hard to prove, | 诈骗这个比较难证明 | 
| [39:37] | Especially when nothing changed hands. | 尤其是什么都没变动之前 | 
| [39:38] | In fact, now that I think of it, | 实际上 现在想来 | 
| [39:41] | I’m actually innocent here. | 我实际上是无辜的 | 
| [39:42] | Whatever. They’re on their way. | 随你 他们已经在路上了 | 
| [39:46] | I believe she’s telling you to scram. | 我想她的意思是你该闪了 | 
| [39:50] | That’s not what I said. | 我可没这么说 | 
| [40:04] | Thank you, Lisbon. | 谢谢你啊 里斯本 | 
| [40:05] | I didn’t hear that. | 我没听见 | 
| [40:08] | Thank you, Lisbon. | 谢谢 里斯本 | 
| [40:10] | I can’t hear anything. | 我啥都听不见 | 
| [40:31] | So… | 那么 | 
| [40:33] | This is it, huh? | 就是这里了 | 
| [40:36] | It’s nice. | 很不错 | 
| [40:37] | Classy. | 很古朴 | 
| [40:40] | They’d like it, I guess, | 她们会喜欢的 我觉得 | 
| [40:43] | If they had a preference. | 如果她们很挑的话 | 
| [40:46] | You know, this is the first time I’ve been here | 要知道 葬礼之后 | 
| [40:48] | since the funeral. | 我还没来过这里 | 
| [40:53] | Why is that? | 为什么 | 
| [40:56] | Because they’re not here. | 因为她们不在这 | 
| [41:03] | Hey, who knows for sure? | 这谁能知道 | 
| [41:04] | Maybe they’re up there right now, | 没准她们正在头顶的天上 | 
| [41:06] | Looking down at us. | 看着我们呐 | 
| [41:09] | You know, Annie’s saying, “Lighten up, you dummies.” | 安妮还会说 “放聪明点 你们两个大呆瓜” | 
| [41:14] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 没准 | 
| [41:17] | Eesh. | 呼 | 
| [41:19] | I’m sorry I asked to come. | 不好意思非要你过来 | 
| [41:21] | Who knew a trip to the cemetery would be such a downer? | 天晓得来一趟墓地怎么会这么伤感 | 
| [41:25] | Sorry. It’s irrational. | 抱歉 这个东西没的解释 | 
| [41:26] | No reason to be sad. | 也不需要什么理由 | 
| [41:33] | You gonna give ’em those flowers or what? | 你到底还给不给她们花了 | 
| [41:48] | Guilt is for marks. | 金主才会有负罪感 | 
| [41:53] | You know that, right? | 你懂的 对不对 | 
| [41:55] | Yeah. | 是 |