| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:26] | Nice of you to show up, pokey. | 你可真姗姗来迟啊 迟到鬼 | 
| [00:28] | Yeah, sorry I’m late. Had traffic on the 50. | 不好意思 50号公路上堵车 | 
| [00:30] | Looks like the coroner’s finishing up. | 看来法医已经完工了 | 
| [00:32] | Talk to him, see what he’s got. | 去问问看有什么发现 | 
| [00:34] | The traffic got lipstick on you. | 堵车的话哪来的唇膏印 | 
| [00:36] | What? Where? | 啥 在哪儿 | 
| [00:37] | Hope she gave you breakfast. | 希望她有给你做早餐 | 
| [00:38] | Forensics ate all the bagels. | 法医把面包圈都解决了 | 
| [00:40] | Late and later. What’s your excuse? | 某人来得更晚 你什么借口 | 
| [00:42] | It’s all a journey, Lisbon. | 这儿可真远呐 里斯本 | 
| [00:44] | She washed up here sometime last night. | 昨晚某时 她被冲到这里 | 
| [00:46] | A jogger found her this morning, called it in. | 一个慢跑者早上发现了她 就报了警 | 
| [00:49] | The only identifiable mark is that tattoo. | 唯一可辨认的标记只有这个纹身 | 
| [00:53] | Coroner says she was strangled before she hit the water. | 法医说她在落水前就已被勒死 | 
| [00:55] | Some tissue under her fingernails. | 她的指甲里残有一些人体组织 | 
| [00:57] | Might’ve scratched the killer. No sign of sexual assault. | 可能她抓伤了凶手 没有性侵犯迹象 | 
| [01:02] | – Lisbon. – Yeah? | -里斯本 -怎么 | 
| [01:03] | – Check between her toes. – Why? | -检查下她的脚趾 -为什么 | 
| [01:05] | Because I don’t really want to. | 因为我实在不想亲自动手 | 
| [01:09] | Needle marks. | 有针眼 | 
| [01:10] | She was an addict? | 她是瘾君子吗 | 
| [01:12] | Manicure but no pedicure. | 修过手指甲 但没修过脚 | 
| [01:14] | Didn’t want people to see her feet. | 她不会想让别人看到自己的脚 | 
| [01:16] | The track marks don’t seem fresh. | 这些针眼看着不像新注射的 | 
| [01:18] | Maybe she got clean. | 她可能已经戒了 | 
| [01:20] | As soon as the M.E. Identifies her, | 等到法医一查出被害人身份 | 
| [01:21] | I want you to go and see if she has any drug arrests | 你就去查下她有否因吸毒而被捕过 | 
| [01:24] | And check out the local rehab centers. | 还得查下当地戒毒所 | 
| [01:25] | Yeah, you got it. | 明白 | 
| [01:31] | – Yeah? – Mr. Jane, | -喂 -简先生 | 
| [01:32] | this is Agent Vint Molinari, | 我是维特・莫里纳里探员 | 
| [01:34] | Missing Persons. | 失踪人口调查组的 | 
| [01:35] | I’m on the Kristina Frye case. | 我是克斯汀娜・弗莱一案的负责人 | 
| [01:37] | An old client of Frye’s was listening to | 弗莱的一个老客户之前 | 
| [01:39] | some psychic call-in show on the radio the other day, | 在听一档灵媒召唤节目时 | 
| [01:42] | heard somebody she swears was Kristina. | 她发誓听到了克斯蒂娜的声音 | 
| [01:45] | We’ve got a recording of the show. | 我们有那档节目的录音 | 
| [01:47] | Can you tell me if this is her voice? | 你能不能告诉我 这是不是她的声音 | 
| [01:51] | I spoke to the last caller’s late mother Susan. | 我和上个来电者的先母谈过了 | 
| [01:53] | She told me she’s happy | 她告诉我 她很快乐 | 
| [01:55] | and wants her daughter to know how proud of her she is. | 也希望女儿知道 自己很为她自豪 | 
| [01:59] | It’s her. Did you trace the call? | 是她 你有追踪那通电话吗 | 
| [02:01] | Comes from a landline, | 是从固定电话上打的 | 
| [02:02] | House on Dellmore road, | 弗雷蒙机场北部 | 
| [02:04] | north of Fremont landing. | 戴尔莫路上的一处房子 | 
| [02:06] | I’ll let you know if we find anything there. | 我们一有发现就通知你 | 
| [02:32] | Jane. | 简 | 
| [02:33] | How you doing? | 怎么样了 | 
| [03:28] | 超感警探 | |
| [03:37] | Blood on the wall– | 根据DNA分析 | 
| [03:38] | D.N.A. Analysis says it’s Frye’s. | 墙上的血是弗莱的血 | 
| [03:41] | And the house was clean. | 房子其余地方没有留下线索 | 
| [03:43] | No prints or trace evidence of any kind. | 没有可追踪的指纹或证据 | 
| [03:46] | No sign of a body or a grave. | 也没有发现尸体或坟墓 | 
| [03:48] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 | 
| [03:50] | If he killed her, he would’ve left her body out on display. | 如果他杀了她 肯定会展示她的尸体 | 
| [03:52] | Vint, it looks like this is | 维特 在我看来 | 
| [03:53] | more than just a missing persons case to me. | 这不仅仅是一宗失踪人口案 | 
| [03:56] | I’m gonna talk to the head of the division | 我会去找部门领导 | 
| [03:57] | – And ask him to hand the case over to us. – Why? | -要求他将案子移交给我们 -怎么 | 
| [04:00] | Because it’s Red John, you’re the Red John guys? | 就因为这是血腥约翰案 只有你们能查吗 | 
| [04:03] | I’ve read his file, too. | 我也读过他的案件资料 | 
| [04:05] | Frye’s been missing for four months. | 弗莱已经失踪了数月 | 
| [04:08] | Red John never kept a victim alive for more than a few days. | 血腥约翰只给受害人留几天活口 | 
| [04:10] | He never left a-a clue on the scene | 除了墙上的笑脸 | 
| [04:12] | except for the–the painted face. | 他从不在现场留下线索 | 
| [04:15] | And that call Frye made– that’s hardly a cry for help. | 弗莱的那个电话 实在不像是在求助 | 
| [04:17] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 | 
| [04:18] | Well, who knows if Red John had anything to do with this? | 谁知道这是不是与血腥约翰有关 | 
| [04:21] | As far as I know, Frye painted the face herself. | 在我看来 是弗莱自己画了那个笑脸 | 
| [04:23] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么这么做 | 
| [04:27] | Well, the woman thinks she talks to the dead. | 那女人觉得自己能和死人交流 | 
| [04:29] | She’s half a nutcase walking out the door. | 她和疯子没什么两样 | 
| [04:31] | Lisbon, I-I agree with Agent Molinari. | 里斯本 我同意莫里纳里探员的观点 | 
| [04:34] | Kristina’s case should remain in his capable hands. | 克斯蒂娜的案子应该留在他手里 | 
| [04:36] | Let’s, uh, not get in the way. | 我们就别多管闲事了 | 
| [04:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [04:45] | You don’t want the case? | 你不想要这个案子吗 | 
| [04:49] | So what are you doing? | 你这是在做什么 | 
| [04:51] | – Nothing. – Why don’t we just skip the part where you lie to me | -没什么 -少给我打哈哈了 | 
| [04:55] | And get right to the part | 直接坦白吧 | 
| [04:56] | Where you tell me what you’re gonna do? | 你到底想做什么 | 
| [04:58] | Red John let Kristina make a call that could be traced. | 血腥约翰让克斯蒂娜打了那个追踪电话 | 
| [05:01] | – He’s playing a game. – With who? | -他在玩游戏 -和谁玩 | 
| [05:06] | See you later. | 回见 | 
| [05:11] | Yeah, that sounds great. I can make it there by 7:00. | 听着很棒 我七点可以到 | 
| [05:14] | Listen, I have to go. I’ll speak to you later, okay? Bye. | 我得挂了 回头聊 好吗 拜 | 
| [05:16] | If you’re seeing traffic on the 50 tonight, | 要是今晚50号公路还堵车 | 
| [05:18] | You think she could set her alarm a little earlier? | 何不让她把早上的闹钟调早点 | 
| [05:20] | Okay, look, I get it. This is, uh, | 好吧 我知道了 听我说 | 
| [05:23] | It’s the last time you have to hear about my love life. | 以后不会再让你知道我的感情生活了 | 
| [05:26] | I don’t care about your love life. | 我对你的感情生活没兴趣 | 
| [05:28] | Just don’t let it affect the job. | 别影响工作就好了 | 
| [05:30] | My love life is not gonna affect– | 我的感情生活不会影响… | 
| [05:30] | – Hey. – Hey, boss. | -嗨 – 头儿好 | 
| [05:32] | Anything on the girl in the river? | 河边女尸有线索了吗 | 
| [05:33] | Name’s Celia Jovanovich. | 她名叫西莉亚・琼瓦诺维奇 | 
| [05:35] | Some convictions for narcotics possession. | 曾因持有毒品被捕过 | 
| [05:37] | – No family. – What about the rehab angle? | -没有家人 -戒毒所那边呢 | 
| [05:39] | No mention of a program in her record. | 记录里没写她参加过戒毒项目 | 
| [05:41] | Well, she must’ve cleaned up somehow. | 她肯定是想办法戒掉了 | 
| [05:42] | No arrests in almost two years. | 近两年都没被捕过 | 
| [05:44] | Hey, that tattoo on our vic | 瞧 受害人身上的纹身 | 
| [05:45] | It’s worn by members of Visualize. | 是天眼组织的成员标记 | 
| [05:47] | Visualize? The cult? | 天眼 那个邪教组织吗 | 
| [05:48] | They do work with addicts. | 他们专门帮人戒毒 | 
| [05:49] | She could’ve cleaned up there. | 她肯定是在那儿戒的 | 
| [05:51] | – See? The wings form a “V” For “Visualize.” – Yeah. | -看 翅膀的形状代表天眼 -没错 | 
| [05:53] | What was the name of the guy who runs it? | 那组织的头头叫什么来着 | 
| [05:55] | Stiles. Bret Stiles. | 布莱特・斯蒂尔斯 | 
| [05:58] | 加州 戴维斯 天眼组织总部 | |
| [06:02] | Agent Lisbon, | 里斯本探员 | 
| [06:03] | I’m Brother Steven Wench. | 我是斯蒂文・温驰修士 | 
| [06:05] | Mr. Jane… | 简先生 | 
| [06:06] | This is Warner Vander Hoek, | 这位是华纳・凡达霍克 | 
| [06:08] | our chief of security. | 我们的保安主管 | 
| [06:09] | Julius Coles, our attorney. | 这位是我们的律师 朱利乌斯・科尔斯 | 
| [06:11] | How do you do, agent? | 你好 探员女士 | 
| [06:12] | Quite an impressive file at CBI, Lisbon. | 你在加调局的档案令人惊叹啊 里斯本 | 
| [06:14] | I know if anyone can find celia’s killer, you can. | 我想也只有你才能查出杀害西莉亚的凶手 | 
| [06:18] | I appreciate your confidence, mr. Vander Hoek. | 多谢你的信任 凡达霍克先生 | 
| [06:21] | How did you read my file? | 你怎么会看过我的档案 | 
| [06:22] | I spent 11 years working Seattle Homicide, | 我在西雅图凶案组工作了11年 | 
| [06:25] | Seven years in the intelligence division. | 在情报部门工作了7年 | 
| [06:27] | Ooh. That’s a whole lot of cop for a self-help group. | 一个自营团体 竟然养了这么多警察 | 
| [06:30] | We have enemies. | 因为我们有敌人 | 
| [06:33] | As Mr. Stiles says, | 正如斯蒂尔斯先生所说 | 
| [06:35] | The truth always does. | 真理总是惹人嫉恨的 | 
| [06:38] | Where is, uh, Bret? | 布莱特在哪呢 | 
| [06:40] | I’m afraid Brother Stiles | 恐怕斯蒂尔斯弟兄 | 
| [06:42] | is busy with church business at the moment. | 此刻正忙于教会事务 | 
| [06:44] | – And why are you so afraid? – It’s a figure of speech? | -你为什么这么害怕 -这是种修辞吗 | 
| [06:48] | – Yes, it is. Shall we? – Yes, we should. | -是的没错 走吧 -好的 | 
| [06:51] | Lead the way. | 请带路 | 
| [06:53] | My name is Celia Jovanovich. | 我的名字叫西莉亚・琼瓦诺维奇 | 
| [06:55] | This picture was taken when I had been | 这幅照片是在我 | 
| [06:57] | a heroin addict for nine years. | 做了9年瘾君子之后拍的 | 
| [07:00] | I had no job or home, | 我没有工作也没有家 | 
| [07:03] | No future, no hope. | 没有未来 没有希望 | 
| [07:06] | But I beat addiction and changed my life | 但当我进入天眼以后 我战胜毒瘾 | 
| [07:10] | when I began to visualize. | 改变了我的生活 | 
| [07:13] | Our addiction counselors | 我们的戒毒咨询师 | 
| [07:14] | found her literally living in the streets. | 当时发现她就在睡大街 | 
| [07:17] | She attempted suicide three times. | 她三次试图自杀 | 
| [07:19] | They… they brought her here, and… | 他们把她带过来 然后 | 
| [07:23] | This is what she became. | 这就是她重生之后的样子 | 
| [07:24] | Well, she certainly became better at doing her makeup. | 她化妆的技巧是比以前长进多了 | 
| [07:27] | Your low personal opinion of Visualize | 你个人对天眼组织的评价很低 | 
| [07:28] | is duly noted… but irrelevant. | 我们看出来了 但这不重要 | 
| [07:30] | Let’s try and confine our discussion to the facts. | 我们还是把话题集中在这件事上 | 
| [07:33] | Of course. Uh, Mr. Coles, | 当然 科尔斯先生 | 
| [07:35] | – you’re not a member here, are you? – I am not. | -你不是这里的成员吧 -我不是 | 
| [07:37] | Mm. That’s interesting that Mr. Stiles would hire | 斯蒂尔斯先生为什么会雇一个 | 
| [07:40] | a lawyer outside of the sacred fold. Hmm? | 神圣组织以外的律师 这很有意思 | 
| [07:42] | Oh, what did Celia do here? | 西莉亚在这里是做什么的呢 | 
| [07:44] | She worked in our security section. | 她在安保部门工作 | 
| [07:46] | It’s called vigilance. | 称之为 警惕员 | 
| [07:47] | We provide personal security for the church’s senior leaders. | 我们为教会高层领导提供私人安保 | 
| [07:51] | I was her, uh, supervisor. | 我是她的 上司 | 
| [07:52] | What’s her home address? | 她家庭地址是什么 | 
| [07:54] | She lived here. | 她住在这里 | 
| [07:55] | We provide homes for members who want them. | 我们为有需要的成员提供住处 | 
| [07:57] | Celia had had it tough. | 西莉亚以前过得很困难 | 
| [07:59] | The–the church was her haven. | 教会就是她的天堂 | 
| [08:01] | And we’re gonna need to speak to all of her friends, | 我们需要和她所有的朋友 | 
| [08:03] | acquaintances, coworkers. | 熟人 同事都谈谈 | 
| [08:05] | That’ll be fine, with the provisor | 可以 不过前提是 | 
| [08:06] | that I or one of my associates be present at all times. | 我或者我的同事必须在场 | 
| [08:09] | Was there anybody in particular that she was close to? | 有跟她关系特别近的人吗 | 
| [08:12] | There was a fiance, David Herren. | 有个未婚夫 大卫・亨瑞 | 
| [08:14] | He’s a member of the church, | 他是教会成员 | 
| [08:15] | but I don’t know where he is right now. | 但我不知道他现在在哪里 | 
| [08:20] | I’m sure you’ll be able to locate him for us. | 我相信你可以帮我们找到他的 | 
| [08:23] | Agent, I assume you will be looking at suspects outside the church. | 探员 我觉得你应该在教会以外找疑犯 | 
| [08:26] | I’d hate to think that this was some sort of witch hunt. | 我不认为这会是内部迫害 | 
| [08:29] | We’ll go wherever the investigation leads us. | 我们会根据调查进展来判断 | 
| [08:32] | – So, um, thank you very much. – Okay. Great | -非常感谢 -好的 | 
| [08:35] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [08:38] | Uh, Tec– interesting name. | 泰克[科技一词的简称] 名字很有趣 | 
| [08:41] | You look like an honest young man. | 你看起来是个诚实的年轻人 | 
| [08:42] | Do you know where Brother Stiles is right now? | 你知道斯蒂尔斯弟兄现在在哪吗 | 
| [08:45] | No, sir, I don’t. | 不先生 我不知道 | 
| [08:46] | Very honest. Terrible liar. Is–is he this way? | 很诚实 不大会撒谎 是在这边吗 | 
| [08:49] | Or is he this way? Okay. | 还是在这边 好的 | 
| [08:51] | Sir, I-I don’t think that– uh, sir? | 先生 我觉得那不 先生 | 
| [08:54] | Yeah, spit it out. | 直说吧 | 
| [08:55] | I-I don’t understand what you’re doing. | 我不明白您这是在做什么 | 
| [08:57] | You don’t want to tell me where Stiles is, | 你不想告诉我 斯蒂尔斯在哪 | 
| [08:58] | So when I move you in his location, | 当我冲着你 往他的方向走时 | 
| [09:00] | you react negatively. | 你做出了否认反应 | 
| [09:01] | I’m just reading your negative reaction. | 我不过是在解读你的否认反应 | 
| [09:02] | Well, please stop. You’re gonna get me in trouble. | 请停下来 你会给我带来麻烦的 | 
| [09:04] | This way? | 这边 | 
| [09:10] | Please don’t go in there, sir. | 别进去那 先生 | 
| [09:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:18] | You see, | 如你们所见 | 
| [09:20] | if the mind is free, | 如果思想是自由的 | 
| [09:22] | there’s nothing that you can’t achieve. | 就没有你做不到的事 | 
| [09:26] | Because then the mind has no limits. | 因为如是 思想就没有了极限 | 
| [09:29] | I-it’s a spaceship with the power to travel across | 就如同一艘穿越六度空间的 | 
| [09:33] | all six dimensions, | 太空飞船 | 
| [09:36] | journeying off to– | 驶向… | 
| [09:37] | Excuse me, uh, Bret? I have a question. | 抱歉 布莱特 我有个问题 | 
| [09:41] | What? | 什么 | 
| [09:42] | Sorry. Did somebody speak? | 抱歉 有人发言了吗 | 
| [09:44] | Uh, it–it was me. | 是我 | 
| [09:48] | – Patrick? – Yeah. | -派翠克 -是啊 | 
| [09:49] | How nice to see you. | 见到你真是高兴 | 
| [09:52] | Why offer only six dimensions? | 为什么只给出六度空间 | 
| [09:54] | Is–is it to hold off a couple of dimensions to sell later? | 打算保留几个维度以后再推销吗 | 
| [09:59] | I think six is quite enough. | 我觉得六个就已经足够了 | 
| [10:02] | When did you last see | 你最后一次见到西莉亚・琼瓦诺维奇 | 
| [10:03] | Celia Jovanovich? | 是什么时候 | 
| [10:04] | Oh, uh, Celia. | 西莉亚 | 
| [10:06] | Yes, um, let me think. Um… | 没错 让我想想 | 
| [10:10] | I believe she worked a security detail for me | 这周前几天 她为我做了一些 | 
| [10:13] | earlier in the week– | 安保方面的事宜 | 
| [10:15] | A seminar for premembers at the Hyatt. | 是在凯悦酒店举行的预备成员研讨会 | 
| [10:18] | Premembers? | 预备成员 | 
| [10:19] | Those that have not yet seen the truth. | 是一些还没得见真理的人 | 
| [10:23] | You would be a premember. | 你也可以是一个预备成员 | 
| [10:26] | Poor Celia. | 可怜的西莉亚 | 
| [10:28] | It’s tragic. | 太悲剧了 | 
| [10:29] | Uh, she fought so hard for her sobriety. | 她为了醒悟 努力地奋斗 | 
| [10:32] | When did you learn of her death? | 你什么时候知道她去世的 | 
| [10:34] | Well, I don’t know. | 我忘记了 | 
| [10:35] | I suppose when they identified the body. | 大概是辨认出尸体的时候就知道了 | 
| [10:37] | You know, many policemen are Visualize members. | 很多警察都是天眼成员 | 
| [10:41] | What do you think happened to her? | 你觉得她遭遇了什么 | 
| [10:44] | No idea. You have a theory? | 不知道 你有什么推断吗 | 
| [10:46] | Oh no, I never theorize. | 不 我从不推理 | 
| [10:50] | We gurus must always beat the truth. | 我们这些大师只判断真理 | 
| [10:54] | All, nothing. | 对 或者错 | 
| [10:56] | You were surprised I was here about Celia, | 你听到我为了西莉亚来这的时候很惊讶 | 
| [10:58] | why did you think I was here. | 你以为我来干什么 | 
| [11:00] | Kristina Frye, of course. | 当然是为了克斯汀娜・弗莱 | 
| [11:10] | Kristina Frye? | 克斯汀娜・弗莱 | 
| [11:13] | Red John has her, right? | 血腥约翰抓住了她 是吗 | 
| [11:16] | It’s a terrible thing. | 这太糟糕了 | 
| [11:20] | First your wife and child, | 先是你老婆孩子 | 
| [11:23] | Now Miss Frye. | 然后是弗莱小姐 | 
| [11:26] | Sounds like he’s jealous, Patrick. | 听起来他很嫉妒 派翠克 | 
| [11:29] | It sounds like | 听起来像是 | 
| [11:30] | He wants to take away everything | 他想带走你在乎的 | 
| [11:32] | and everyone that you care about. | 所有人 所有事 | 
| [11:35] | It’s a form of love, you know. | 这是爱的表现 | 
| [11:42] | What do you know about Kristina Frye | 你对克斯汀娜・弗莱和血腥约翰 | 
| [11:43] | and Red John? | 都了解些什么 | 
| [11:47] | Patrick, I like you. | 派翠克 我喜欢你 | 
| [11:51] | I like your vim. | 我喜欢你的执着 | 
| [11:53] | And Red John– | 还有血腥约翰 | 
| [11:55] | He seems to be a perfectly unpleasant sort of fellow. | 他似乎还真是挺让人讨厌的 | 
| [12:01] | If I knew how to get you | 如果我知道怎样能让你 | 
| [12:02] | even half a step closer to him, | 哪怕找到他的一丁点线索 | 
| [12:05] | I would cross desert wastes to tell you. | 我都会穿山越岭来告诉你 | 
| [12:09] | But I don’t know. | 可我真不知道 | 
| [12:13] | Avanti. | 请进 | 
| [12:14] | Ah, Starsky and Hutch. | 警界双雄啊 | 
| [12:17] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [12:18] | Mr. Jane might have cut me into small cubes by now. | 否则简先生可能都把我切成肉丁了 | 
| [12:28] | God is in your mind, right here. | 上帝在你的脑子里 就在这 | 
| [12:31] | All you have to do to see him is clear out | 你只要清空心里的邪恶能量 | 
| [12:33] | the bad energy. | 就能看见他 | 
| [12:34] | I’ll repeat the question. | 我再重复一下问题 | 
| [12:36] | Have you seen Celia Jovanovich | 在过去的48小时 | 
| [12:37] | in the past 48 hours? | 你见过西莉亚・琼瓦诺维奇吗 | 
| [12:39] | I’ve been visiting my mother in Chino. | 我去奇诺市看我妈了 | 
| [12:41] | I got back this morning. | 今早才回来 | 
| [12:43] | That’s all I need. Thanks. | 这样回答就够了 多谢 | 
| [12:44] | Aren’t you interested in the path to spiritual clarity | 你难道对通往净化心灵的自由之途 | 
| [12:46] | – and personal freedom? – No. | -完全没兴趣吗 -没有 | 
| [12:52] | How’s it goin’? | 怎么样了 | 
| [12:53] | Well, Celia was nice, and a good team member, | 西莉亚人很善良 是个好伙伴 | 
| [12:56] | And joining visualize is a good idea. | 她加入天眼 是明智之举 | 
| [12:57] | That’s it, pretty much. | 就问到了这些 | 
| [12:58] | Keep trying. You seen Jane? | 再多问几个人 看见简了吗 | 
| [13:00] | Yeah, he’s upstairs. | 他在楼上 | 
| [13:01] | Vander Hoek took him upstairs to see Celia’s room. | 凡达霍克带他上楼看西莉亚的房间 | 
| [13:03] | – Is he okay? – I guess. Why? | -他还顺利吗 -我想是吧 怎么了 | 
| [13:06] | Nothing. Stiles just seems | 没什么 只是斯蒂尔斯看起来 | 
| [13:07] | – to get to him a little bit. – That’s a neat trick. | -有点烦他 -这是障眼法 | 
| [13:09] | Yeah, I wish he’d teach it to me. | 是啊 要是我能学会就好了 | 
| [13:10] | I got the fianc?S details. | 找到她未婚夫的信息了 | 
| [13:12] | David Herren works at a restaurant downtown. | 大卫・亨瑞在市中心的一家餐馆工作 | 
| [13:14] | – Go talk to him. – Okay. | -去找他谈谈 -好 | 
| [13:17] | You–come on. Let’s talk. | 你 过来 做笔录 | 
| [13:19] | Before we do, can I just ask, | 开始之前 我能不能先问一句 | 
| [13:21] | Are you happy in your lives? | 你们的人生幸福吗 | 
| [13:26] | Sit down. | 赶紧坐下 | 
| [13:31] | This was celia’s room. | 这就是西莉亚的房间 | 
| [13:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:11] | David Herren? | 大卫・亨瑞吗 | 
| [14:12] | – Yeah. – Wayne Rigsby, cbi. | -对 -韦恩・瑞斯比 加调局的 | 
| [14:14] | I need to, uh, talk to you about celia jovanovich. | 我想跟你谈谈西莉亚・琼瓦诺维奇 | 
| [14:16] | Yeah, yeah. Listen, the thing is I– | 好的好的 其实我… | 
| [14:18] | One moment, David. | 先别说话 大卫 | 
| [14:19] | Hi. I’m Julius Coles, | 嗨 我是朱利乌斯・科尔斯 | 
| [14:20] | david’s attorney. | 大卫的律师 | 
| [14:21] | Wow. You guys are organized. | 哇 你们这些人真是有组织有纪律 | 
| [14:24] | “Us guys”? Feels prejudicial. | 我们这些人总是受偏见 | 
| [14:25] | You have a problem | 请律师是 | 
| [14:26] | with constitutional rights? | 公民的合法权益 你有异议吗 | 
| [14:27] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 | 
| [14:28] | I was a mess when I heard the news. | 我得知这个消息时 心里一团糟 | 
| [14:30] | But I remember what mr. Stiles says– | 不过我记得斯蒂尔斯先生说过 | 
| [14:32] | Clarify the mind with discipline, order, work. | 大脑要有组织地 命令 行动 | 
| [14:35] | Are you the head chef? | 你是主厨吗 | 
| [14:36] | Prep chef now. Maybe more than that someday. | 现在是配菜厨师 也许以后会升职的 | 
| [14:39] | How long had you been engaged to Celia? | 你跟西莉亚订婚多久了 | 
| [14:42] | – A couple of weeks. – And how long had you known her before? | -几周的时间 -你之前对她了解多少 | 
| [14:45] | I didn’t… know her. I mean– | 我 不太了解她 | 
| [14:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [14:49] | I had never seen her before. | 我之前没见过她 | 
| [14:51] | High level visualize members | 高级别的天眼会员 | 
| [14:53] | often opt for what are called designed marriages. | 总是接受 所谓的天赐婚姻 | 
| [14:55] | The partners are matched for, uh… | 他们的伴侣都是… | 
| [14:57] | energy consilience. | 按能量相配的原则挑选 | 
| [14:58] | So it was an arranged marriage? | 所以这是一场包办婚姻 | 
| [15:00] | A rational marriage. | 这样安排是有道理的 | 
| [15:01] | I knew the minute I saw Celia | 我看到西莉亚的第一眼 | 
| [15:03] | we belonged together. | 我就知道我们是天生注定的 | 
| [15:04] | Was there someone else? | 还有其他人吗 | 
| [15:05] | Someone angry about being replaced? | 妒忌你取代了他的位置 | 
| [15:07] | – An ex-boyfriend perhaps? – Absolutely not. | -也许有什么前男友 -绝不可能 | 
| [15:10] | How can you be so certain? You only just met her. | 你怎么这么肯定 你才刚认识她 | 
| [15:12] | Knowledge comes to those who are open to it, agent. | 了解一个人 其实不用多问 探员 | 
| [15:15] | I knew celia. There was no one else. | 我了解西莉亚 没有别的人存在 | 
| [15:19] | Are you sure? Because Celia was strangled. | 你确定吗 西莉亚是被勒死的 | 
| [15:22] | That’s a killer who’s upset, really wants to hurt the victim. | 凶手一定是愤怒至极 真想至她于死地 | 
| [15:26] | There wasn’t anybody | 也许不是有人 | 
| [15:26] | who might have been mad at you and celia, | 对你和西莉亚在一起 感到气恼 | 
| [15:28] | Might have made you mad? | 也许是冲你来的 | 
| [15:30] | There’s no need to answer that. | 你没必要回答这个问题 | 
| [15:31] | I’m just trying to get the picture here. | 我只是在寻找线索 | 
| [15:32] | No, you’re poking at him with wild conjecture | 不 你在靠胡乱地推测 | 
| [15:34] | to see how he reacts, and I won’t have it. | 试他的反应如何 我可不吃这套 | 
| [15:36] | This is over. | 谈话结束了 | 
| [16:12] | 你有个朋友处境危险 需要你的帮助 | |
| [16:25] | So I checked into Herren. Cooking’s just a hobby. | 我调查了亨瑞 烹饪只是他的嗜好 | 
| [16:27] | His family’s loaded– old lumber money. | 他的家庭是木材业的巨富 | 
| [16:30] | When he turns 27, he inherits $10 million. | 他27岁时 继承了一千万美元的财产 | 
| [16:33] | That’s probably why Stiles arranged the marriage. | 这大概是斯蒂尔斯安排这场婚姻的原因 | 
| [16:35] | With celia married to herren, | 西莉亚嫁给了亨瑞 | 
| [16:37] | the church is more likely to tap into the money. | 教会就更有可能染指于这笔财富 | 
| [16:39] | Yeah, but it’s not motive for herren to kill celia. | 没错 但这不是亨瑞会杀西莉亚的动机 | 
| [16:41] | Oh, was there anything else from the interviews at visualize? | 在天眼做的笔录 还有什么别的发现吗 | 
| [16:43] | Nothing useful. | 没什么有用的 | 
| [16:44] | They all seem so happy. I mean, truly happy. | 他们看起来都那么幸福 发自内心的幸福 | 
| [16:48] | Yeah. It’s creepy. | 是啊 太古怪了 | 
| [16:51] | Jane. Kinda lost track of you at visualize. | 简 在天眼的时候 几乎没看到你啊 | 
| [16:54] | Took a nap. | 我打了个盹 | 
| [16:58] | Is something on your mind? | 你想到了什么 | 
| [17:00] | No, no. Um, I’m gonna be upstairs. | 不不 我要上楼去了 | 
| [17:03] | Uh… | 对了 | 
| [17:06] | Celia had some problems with visualize philosophy– | 西莉亚对天眼哲学存有疑问 | 
| [17:09] | Questions, issues with the dogma. | 她质疑教条的正确性 | 
| [17:11] | She, uh, might have wanted to talk to someone about it. | 她可能想找个人谈谈 | 
| [17:14] | Someone outside of the church. | 教会之外的人 | 
| [17:20] | Someone mentioned a friend of hers who was a member | 有人提到过她的一个朋友是会员 | 
| [17:22] | but left. | 不过已经退出了 | 
| [17:24] | Um… Lucy Joel. | 是露西・乔尔 | 
| [17:30] | Are you sure nobody was following you, saw you come in? | 你确定没人跟踪 没人看见你们进来吗 | 
| [17:33] | Lucy, nobody followed us. | 露西 没人跟着我们 | 
| [17:35] | I’m not crazy, okay? | 我可不是疯了 | 
| [17:37] | I have been followed and threatened. | 我一直被跟踪 被恐吓 | 
| [17:40] | Visualize doesn’t like when people leave the hive. | 天眼不喜欢有人半途而退 | 
| [17:43] | When you’re a member, | 作为天眼的会员 | 
| [17:44] | every week you sit down in front of a camera | 你每周都得坐在一个摄像机前 | 
| [17:46] | and lay out every bad thing you’ve done. | 坦诚你做过的所有坏事 | 
| [17:50] | I mean, everything. | 我是说 每一件事 | 
| [17:53] | It’s called ventilation. | 这叫做告解 | 
| [17:55] | Your vent vids. | 告解的过程被录下来 | 
| [17:56] | It’s supposed to air you out. | 说是能让你扫除烦恼 | 
| [17:58] | It makes you feel great, clean. | 让你心情舒畅 解脱无忧 | 
| [18:02] | Then when you’re leaving, | 等到你要退出的时候 | 
| [18:03] | They say, “Whoa. We know all this nasty stuff. | 他们就会说 “我们清楚你所有的丑事” | 
| [18:07] | You’re not gonna say anything bad about visualize, are you”” | “你今后不许说任何对天眼不利的话” | 
| [18:09] | We’re not here to get dirt on visualize. | 我们来这儿不是来挖天眼的内幕的 | 
| [18:11] | We wanna talk about celia. | 我们想谈谈西莉亚 | 
| [18:13] | Yeah. | 是吗 | 
| [18:16] | She was sweet, | 她人很好 | 
| [18:17] | Almost too nice, you know? | 简直好过头了 | 
| [18:20] | She needed people a little too much. | 她有点太需要有人在身边了 | 
| [18:24] | She knew visualize was crazy, | 她知道天眼这个组织很荒唐 | 
| [18:26] | But they’d gotten her clean. | 但他们帮她戒了毒 | 
| [18:29] | Ugh. And she was scared to leave, you know? | 很可惜 她不敢退出 | 
| [18:33] | Thought she’d start using again. | 怕她会再次染上毒瘾 | 
| [18:35] | Was she in touch with you? | 她还跟你联系吗 | 
| [18:37] | She’d call, just to talk, | 她会打电话来 只是聊聊天 | 
| [18:40] | Bitch about the church, you know, stuff. | 说说教会的八卦 之类的 | 
| [18:43] | Was there anything specific on her mind? | 她说过什么特殊的事情吗 | 
| [18:46] | I-I can’t. I’m sorry. I don’t want any trouble. | 我不能说 抱歉 我不想惹麻烦 | 
| [18:48] | No. L–it was really hard to leave that place. | 不 离开那地方真的很不容易 | 
| [18:52] | Now I’m good with the church, and the church is good with me. | 现在我跟教会相安无事 | 
| [18:56] | Everything’s good. | 我就很满足了 | 
| [18:59] | Listen, I know you’re scared, | 我知道你很害怕 | 
| [19:01] | But right now you’re celia’s guardian, | 但现在只有你能保护西莉亚 | 
| [19:03] | The only one that can help her. | 只有你能帮助她 | 
| [19:05] | It’s up to you. | 这都取决于你 | 
| [19:12] | She was having an affair with somebody very big in the church. | 她和教会里的某个大人物有暧昧 | 
| [19:15] | She wouldn’t tell me his name. | 她不告诉我名字 | 
| [19:17] | Then she was supposed to marry Herren. | 但她要和亨瑞结婚了 | 
| [19:20] | And he was sweet, | 他是个好人 | 
| [19:22] | kept saying he loved her. | 一直说很爱她 | 
| [19:24] | She felt bad lying to him. | 她很内疚骗了他 | 
| [19:28] | Last time I talked to her, | 上次我跟她通话的时候 | 
| [19:29] | she said she had to do something, | 她说要采取点行动了 | 
| [19:31] | but she didn’t say what. | 但没说要干什么 | 
| [19:35] | And if anybody finds out I told you that, | 要是其他人发现我跟你们讲了这事 | 
| [19:39] | I am so dead. | 我就死定了 | 
| [19:46] | You were great in there. | 你刚才表现不错嘛 | 
| [19:48] | “You’re Celia’s guardian.” | “只有你能保护西莉亚” | 
| [19:49] | It was nice. | 非常感人 | 
| [19:53] | I lied this morning. | 今天早上我撒谎了 | 
| [19:56] | I do care that you’re seeing someone else. | 其实我很介意你跟别人约会 | 
| [19:58] | It hurts a little. | 我有点伤心 | 
| [20:01] | I mean, it’s no biggie. I’ll get over it. | 但也没什么 我会挺过去的 | 
| [20:04] | I want us to be friends. | 我想当你的朋友 | 
| [20:08] | We can get to that point, right? | 我们可以做到的吧 | 
| [20:11] | Can we be just friends? | 我们只做朋友行吗 | 
| [20:13] | Yeah. Sure, we can. | 可以 一定可以的 | 
| [20:16] | Good. I’d like that. | 好 这样最好 | 
| [20:23] | Behind us. | 后面有情况 | 
| [20:24] | Huh? | 什么 | 
| [20:25] | Someone’s tailing us. | 有人跟踪我们 | 
| [20:28] | Visualize? | 天眼组织的 | 
| [20:30] | Oh, yeah. I guess Lucy isn’t crazy. | 没错 我看露西没疯 | 
| [20:33] | Getting the plates. | 我在抄号码牌 | 
| [20:36] | Should I pull ’em over? | 要我命令他们停车吗 | 
| [20:37] | Can you get behind ’em? | 你能绕到后面去吗 | 
| [20:39] | Throw a loop? Easy. Watch. | 震他们一下 小菜 看我的 | 
| [20:45] | Grace! | 格蕾斯 | 
| [20:52] | Grace! | 格蕾斯 | 
| [20:57] | – You okay? You okay? – Yeah, yeah. You? | -还好吗 还好吗 -还好 你呢 | 
| [21:00] | – Yeah. – I just– I just need a minute. | -还行 -只是 我得歇会儿 | 
| [21:02] | Can you go check on the other guys? | 你去看看他们怎么样 | 
| [21:10] | Hey. CBI. You wanna tell me what the hell you’re doing? | 我们是加调局的 你们搞什么鬼 | 
| [21:14] | FBI. I could ask you the same thing. | 联邦调查局 我还要问你怎么回事 | 
| [21:22] | Agent O’laughlin, is it? | 你是欧拉福林探员吧 | 
| [21:24] | Craig O’laughlin. That’s right, ma’am. | 我叫克莱格・欧拉福林 没错 长官 | 
| [21:27] | You wanna tell me why the FBI was tailing two of my agents? | 请告诉我为什么联邦局要跟踪我的俩探员 | 
| [21:30] | Sure. We’ve been looking at Bret Stiles and Visualize | 我们在调查布莱特・斯蒂尔斯和天眼组织 | 
| [21:33] | for a couple years now. And we’ve had allegations | 有好几年了 我们接到很多指控 | 
| [21:36] | of tax fraud, racketeering, and a lot worse, | 有偷税漏税 诈骗 以及更严重的罪名 | 
| [21:38] | but we haven’t gotten our hands on anybody that could tell us | 但我们到现在还没找到任何一个知情者 | 
| [21:40] | about the organization. | 能揭露这组织的事儿 | 
| [21:41] | Tight as a drum. | 一丝风都透不出来 | 
| [21:42] | Yeah, but why follow us? | 好吧 那为什么要跟踪我们 | 
| [21:44] | My boss thinks Stiles may have people inside law enforcement, | 我上司觉得斯蒂尔斯也许在执法部门有人 | 
| [21:47] | which would explain why we’re not getting anywhere | 所以我们的调查 | 
| [21:49] | with the investigation. | 才毫无进展 | 
| [21:50] | Y-you think that we’re working with Visualize? | 你觉得我们跟天眼组织串通 | 
| [21:53] | She wanted us to look into the possibility. That’s all. | 她只是想让我来查查情况 仅此而已 | 
| [21:56] | And I’ve seen no evidence of it. | 我也确实没查到什么 | 
| [21:59] | What you did was reckless. | 你们太冲动了 | 
| [22:01] | I should bring you up for departmental discipline. | 我该按部门纪律处罚你们的 | 
| [22:04] | But he shouldn’t have been following you, | 但他也不应该跟踪你们 | 
| [22:05] | So I’m gonna let it pass. | 所以这次就放过你们 | 
| [22:09] | And you tell your boss | 回去告诉你的上司 | 
| [22:10] | if she wants to catch bad guys, she should follow bad guys. | 她要是想抓罪犯 就该跟踪罪犯去 | 
| [22:16] | It was a pleasure working with the FBI. | 跟联邦调查局合作还真愉快啊 | 
| [22:20] | Hey, listen. I’m sorry about that. Does it hurt? | 嘿 刚才很抱歉 你受伤没 | 
| [22:25] | No. No, it’s not that bad. | 不不 没那么严重 | 
| [22:27] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [22:29] | You know, | 等等 | 
| [22:30] | Van Pelt… | 范佩尔 | 
| [22:33] | You–you related to Amos Van Pelt, by any chance, | 你是不是跟阿莫斯・范佩尔有关系 | 
| [22:36] | the foot-football coach at Burton? | 就是那个伯顿市的足球教练 | 
| [22:37] | He’s my father. | 他是我父亲 | 
| [22:40] | Whoa. Uh, he was one hell of a coach. | 他还真是个不错的教练 | 
| [22:43] | I was a wide receiver at U. Of. M. | 我上密歇根大学时是接球手 | 
| [22:45] | Your, uh, your dad gave us one tough game. | 你父亲的队伍把我们打得很惨 | 
| [22:48] | O’laughlin… | 欧拉福林 | 
| [22:50] | Didn’t you go NFL? Tennessee. | 你不是去了田纳西州的美国橄榄球联盟吗 | 
| [22:52] | I did, yeah. Yeah, just a couple of years. | 确实 是的 待了几年 | 
| [22:55] | Thanks for remembering. | 多谢你还记得 | 
| [22:57] | Anyway, I should get back to the office, | 我得回办公室去了 | 
| [22:58] | Get beat up by my own boss. | 我头儿还要训我 | 
| [23:01] | You see your dad, tell him he’s remembered. | 见到你父亲的话 告诉他我还记得他 | 
| [23:05] | I will. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 | 
| [23:13] | Hey. Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [23:16] | You are the FBI guy, right? | 你就是联邦调查局的那人吧 | 
| [23:18] | I’m a special agent in charge, | 我是负责此案的特别探员 | 
| [23:19] | – if that’s what you mean. – No, that’s exactly what I mean. | -你是这个意思吧 -我就是这意思 | 
| [23:21] | So you guys are investigating Visualize | 你们在调查天眼组织 | 
| [23:23] | and this character Bret Stiles, right? | 和这个叫布莱特・斯蒂尔斯的人吧 | 
| [23:26] | I guess that’s common knowledge by now. | 这你们应该都知道了吧 | 
| [23:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [23:30] | Do you have a guy deep inside the church, | 你们在教会里有没有人 | 
| [23:31] | you know, un-undercover agent? | 就是 卧底那种 | 
| [23:33] | You can’t seriously be asking me that. | 这事儿你不能直接问我 | 
| [23:35] | So that’s a “Yes.” Any chance of a name? | 所以就是有了 能告诉我名字吗 | 
| [23:39] | No. No chance. | 不行 不可能 | 
| [23:43] | We have to get back to Visualize. | 我们得再到天眼组织去 | 
| [23:45] | Why is that? | 为什么 | 
| [23:46] | Celia Jovanovich was almost certainly killed by her lover, | 西莉亚・琼瓦诺维奇肯定是被她情人杀了 | 
| [23:49] | so she almost certainly mentioned his name in her vent video. | 她一定在她的告解录像里提到了他的名字 | 
| [23:53] | Ergo, we need to see her videos. | 因此 我们要去看看她的录像 | 
| [23:56] | I’ll get my coat. | 我去拿外套 | 
| [24:00] | What do you have in there? | 你这里面装的什么 | 
| [24:03] | Oh, look at that. Thank you. | 瞧瞧这个 谢谢 | 
| [24:08] | “To make ourselves fully conscious,” | “想变得绝对理智” | 
| [24:11] | “The challenge is to expand the power of mind” | “重点是要消除我们的怀疑和罪恶感” | 
| [24:14] | “By dispelling doubt and guilt” | “以增强我们思想的力量” | 
| [24:17] | “So that we may find in our–“ | “因此我们也许会在…” | 
| [24:21] | Sorry. Didn’t mean to startle anyone. | 抱歉 我不是有意吓大家的 | 
| [24:24] | Well, actually, I did. You got a minute? | 但我确实吓到你们了 有空吗 | 
| [24:27] | What is it, Mr. Jane? | 你有什么事 简先生 | 
| [24:32] | You are the FBI’s undercover agent, right? | 你就是联邦调查局的卧底吧 | 
| [24:34] | What? | 什么 | 
| [24:35] | I need a favor. Just a small one. | 我想让你帮我个忙 小忙而已 | 
| [24:38] | Get rid of ’em. | 把他们弄走 | 
| [24:42] | Guys, take a break. | 大家休息一下 | 
| [24:50] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [24:52] | Well, when I just popped the bag right now, | 我刚才把袋子拍破的时候 | 
| [24:55] | your hand went for your hip. | 你的手伸到了大腿处 | 
| [24:57] | You were reaching for your gun. | 你在掏抢 | 
| [24:58] | It’s a cop instinct. Never goes away. | 这是警察的本能 永远改不了 | 
| [25:05] | Do you have any idea what you’re doing? | 你知不知道你在做什么 | 
| [25:07] | This is an ongoing investigation, | 这项调查正在进行中 | 
| [25:08] | And I spent three years working my way into this organization. | 我花了三年时间打进这个组织 | 
| [25:11] | Hey, don’t freak out, serpico. | 别紧张嘛 塞尔皮卡 | 
| [25:13] | I need one little thing. | 我只是有个小要求 | 
| [25:15] | Forget it. | 想也别想 | 
| [25:17] | Your investigation is dead. | 你的调查没戏了 | 
| [25:18] | If I picked you out, | 如果我看得穿你 | 
| [25:19] | then stiles has definitely picked you out. | 那斯蒂尔斯肯定也已经看穿你了 | 
| [25:21] | The only reason he hasn’t gotten rid of you is because | 他不弄走你的唯一理由 | 
| [25:24] | He’s using you. He’s feeding you false information. | 就是他在利用你 他在给你虚假情报 | 
| [25:27] | Do you have any usable evidence? | 你有可用的证据了么 | 
| [25:30] | No. Didn’t think so. | 没 就知道没有 | 
| [25:32] | And you never will. You can help me, though. | 那你也永不会有 不过你倒是能帮我 | 
| [25:35] | Together, we can catch | 咱俩联手 就能抓住 | 
| [25:36] | celia jovanovich’s killer. | 杀害西莉亚・琼瓦诺维奇的凶手 | 
| [25:39] | What’s this about? | 此话怎讲 | 
| [25:41] | I need to see one of her vent videos, | 我要看她的告解录像 | 
| [25:43] | and I need you to take me to where they’re kept. | 我要你带我去找存放录像带的地方 | 
| [25:45] | Get a warrant. | 得有搜查令才行 | 
| [25:46] | Warrants take time. And meanwhile, | 搜查令太耗时间 同时 | 
| [25:48] | Back at the ranch, they’re wiping the tapes. | 教会那边也会把录像洗掉 | 
| [25:54] | The room where they’re stored | 他们存放带子的地方 | 
| [25:57] | is full of security cameras. | 满是保安摄像头 | 
| [25:59] | They’ll be on to you in minutes. | 你一进去就会被发现 | 
| [26:01] | Yes, they will. | 没错 | 
| [26:04] | That’s what I’m talking about. Let’s go. | 我要的就是这个效果 咱们走 | 
| [26:15] | Ah, agent lisbon. | 里斯本探员 | 
| [26:16] | What’s all this about you wanting celia’s vent videos? | 你要西莉亚的告解录像是怎么回事 | 
| [26:19] | We believe celia jovanovich may have | 我们相信在某一盘带子里 | 
| [26:21] | identified her killer | 西莉亚・琼瓦诺维奇也许 | 
| [26:22] | in one of the videos. | 指认了凶手 | 
| [26:23] | – We’d like to take a look at ’em. – No, | -我们想要看一看带子 -不行 | 
| [26:25] | no, no. That’s impossible. The ventilations show | 不行 没可能 告解内容直接显示 | 
| [26:28] | Our members at their most vulnerable. | 我们成员最脆弱的一面 | 
| [26:30] | Only senior members of the church | 只有教会的资深成员 | 
| [26:32] | Are allowed to see them. | 才能有权参看 | 
| [26:33] | I mean, I could no more show you them | 我不能给你们看带子 | 
| [26:35] | than a priest could discuss a confession. Hmm? | 好比牧师不能透露忏悔的内容 明白 | 
| [26:39] | Now if you’ll please excuse me… | 好了失陪了 | 
| [26:42] | – Sir? – Yeah. | -先生 -什么事 | 
| [26:44] | Security feed of patrick jane. | 监控探头发现派翠克・简 | 
| [26:46] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:50] | Agent, this is a security camera feed | 探员 这是我们录像室的监控 | 
| [26:53] | from our video room. | 拍摄下的画面 | 
| [26:55] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么一回事 | 
| [27:10] | It’s been about half an hour. | 已经有半个小时了 | 
| [27:12] | This is outrageous. | 这也太离谱了 | 
| [27:13] | I’m getting bored. | 我越来越无聊了 | 
| [27:15] | Mr. Stiles is calling | 斯蒂尔斯先生正在打电话 | 
| [27:16] | in every important person he knows | 给所有他认识的大人物 | 
| [27:19] | to try and get us fired. | 想要我们两个被炒 | 
| [27:21] | It takes time. | 一时半会可打不完 | 
| [27:27] | You’re done. You are done. | 你完了 你完了 | 
| [27:30] | We’ve spoken to your superiors, | 我们跟你们上级谈了 | 
| [27:31] | explained to them that we view Mr. Jane’s actions | 并且向他们声明 简先生这种行为 | 
| [27:32] | as a grievous breach of civil liberties. | 是对公民自由的极大侵犯 | 
| [27:34] | We’ll be pursuing civil and criminal remedies. | 我们会在民事及刑事上诉诸法律赔偿 | 
| [27:38] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 | 
| [27:39] | You couldn’t hope to watch these videos for any length of time. | 你知道不可能看得完所有的录像 | 
| [27:44] | What did you think you’d accomplish by coming here? | 你此行又如何达到目的呢 | 
| [27:47] | Oh, we’ll see the videos. | 我们会看到录像的 | 
| [27:48] | Oh, you will see the videos | 你们会看到录像的 | 
| [27:50] | -And–and how is that? -You’ll give them to us. | -那是为什么 -你会主动交给我们的 | 
| [27:53] | Oh, really? And why? Why? | 真的 为什么 凭什么 | 
| [28:04] | Celia jovanovich was killed by her lover– | 西莉亚・琼瓦诺维奇是被她的情人所杀 | 
| [28:07] | Someone very high up in your church, | 你们教会当中高级别的某个人 | 
| [28:08] | Someone that is very probably in this room right now. Well, | 此人现在很有可能就在这间房间里 | 
| [28:11] | That’s very interesting, if it were true. | 真有意思 说的跟真的一样 | 
| [28:15] | And I dare say, is mentioned in her videos. | 而且我敢说 她在录像里提到了此事 | 
| [28:19] | So if you say you’ll give us the videos, | 所以如果你说你愿意提供这些录像 | 
| [28:21] | The killer will identify himself. | 凶手就会自己指认自己 | 
| [28:24] | He will be the man that insists most forcefully | 他会坚决地反对 | 
| [28:26] | That you shouldn’t give ’em to us. | 反对你把录像交给我们 | 
| [28:30] | What if I killed her? | 万一是我杀了她呢 | 
| [28:31] | You? | 你 | 
| [28:34] | You wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 你连打只苍蝇都不忍心 | 
| [28:41] | Patrick has offered | 派翠克提出了一个 | 
| [28:43] | A very, um, persuasive argument. | 非常 非常有说服力的提议 | 
| [28:45] | I’m going to be handing over the videos to him. | 我准备提供他们录像带 | 
| [28:48] | No. | 不行 | 
| [28:51] | No. Absolutely n– | 不行 绝对不 | 
| [28:52] | I-I can’t allow that. | 我不能容许这种事情发生 | 
| [28:53] | – Why not? – The precedent would be unacceptable. | -为什么不行 -没有先例可循 | 
| [28:56] | It would– it would open up all manner | 这样会 会让所有防止外部干涉的 | 
| [28:58] | Of intrusive police action. | 规章制度形同虚设 | 
| [29:00] | That sounds like lawyer speak | 听着怎么这么像律师在说 | 
| [29:01] | for “I did it. I did it. I’m guilty.” | “我干的 是我干的 我有罪啊” | 
| [29:04] | Mr. Coles, | 科尔斯先生 | 
| [29:05] | In a week or so, forensics is gonna have processed | 再过大概一个星期 鉴证科那边就能 | 
| [29:08] | the D.N.A. That was under the victim’s fingernails. | 判明被害人指甲盖下的DNA是谁的了 | 
| [29:10] | -We’re gonna need a sample from you. -That’s ridiculous. | -我们要你的样本 -这也太荒唐 | 
| [29:13] | That– that is completely unnecessary. | 那个 完全没有必要 | 
| [29:15] | No, it’s just a pinprick. Doesn’t hurt a bit. | 不会 只是扎一下而已 根本不疼 | 
| [29:17] | Julius, please. | 拜托了 朱利乌斯 | 
| [29:19] | Tell me… | 来告诉我 | 
| [29:20] | You did not kill… | 你没有杀害 | 
| [29:23] | That young woman. | 那位年轻女性 | 
| [29:27] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 | 
| [29:31] | That one–that–that looked like it did hurt. Huh? | 那一巴掌 看着就疼死了 对不对 | 
| [29:37] | She was a sweet girl. | 她是个好女孩 | 
| [29:39] | I’d see her when I came to meet bret. | 我会见布莱特的时候见到了她 | 
| [29:41] | She liked to talk about the book she was reading. | 她喜欢讨论她正在看的书 | 
| [29:44] | Things just went from there. | 故事就这么开始了 | 
| [29:46] | I-I was… | 我当时 | 
| [29:49] | I was very fond of her. | 我很是对她着迷 | 
| [29:51] | And then herren came into the picture. | 然后亨瑞插了进来 | 
| [29:55] | Celia said she had to tell herren the truth… | 西莉亚说她必须告诉亨瑞 | 
| [29:57] | About us. | 我们的事 | 
| [29:59] | I told her, visualize was my only client. | 我告诉她 天眼是我唯一的客户 | 
| [30:02] | Bret would banish me | 要是布莱特知道 | 
| [30:03] | If he knew I-I was involved with a member. | 我跟成员交往过密的话 会赶我走的 | 
| [30:08] | She just kept saying she couldn’t lie. | 可她不停地说 她不能撒谎 | 
| [30:11] | She couldn’t lie to save my career. | 她不能为保住我的饭碗而撒谎 | 
| [30:16] | I got angry. | 我怒了 | 
| [30:18] | And we fought. | 我们起了争执 | 
| [30:23] | It happened. | 然后就出事了 | 
| [30:31] | So we have a deal? | 我们的交易如何 | 
| [30:32] | D.A. Agreed– | 地检同意 | 
| [30:33] | involuntary manslaughter. Three years with time served. | 判你误杀罪名 三年徒刑 | 
| [30:36] | In exchange for your cooperation | 相应地 你要协助联邦调查局 | 
| [30:39] | with the FBI’s investigation into visualize and Bret Stiles. | 调查布莱特・斯蒂尔斯和天眼组织 | 
| [30:44] | Okay, you got it. | 好 我会合作的 | 
| [30:47] | I look forward to working with you, mr. Coles. | 很期待和你的合作 科尔斯先生 | 
| [30:59] | Ah, Three years is nothing. | 其实 三年不算什么 | 
| [31:02] | It’s the way of the world. | 这个世界就是这样 | 
| [31:03] | He’s selling Stiles. He’s a big fish. | 他愿意出卖斯蒂尔斯这条大鱼 | 
| [31:05] | The FBI has to pay. | 联邦调查局就得补偿他 | 
| [31:07] | If you think about this stuff too much, | 如果你想太介意这些事 | 
| [31:09] | you’ll drive yourself crazy. | 你会把自己逼疯的 | 
| [31:11] | Hey, that’s Herren. | 那不是亨瑞 | 
| [31:14] | Gun! | 他有枪 | 
| [31:20] | Drop your gun! Drop it! | 放下武器 放下 | 
| [31:22] | Drop it now! Get your hands above your head! | 现在就放下 把手放在头上 | 
| [31:25] | Don’t move! | 别动 | 
| [31:30] | Get your head down! | 低下头 | 
| [31:31] | Head down! | 低头 | 
| [31:40] | I had to do something. He killed my soul mate. | 我必须做点什么 他杀了我的至爱 | 
| [31:43] | Inactivity is the sign of the clouded mind. | 什么都不做是思维混乱的表现 | 
| [31:46] | Discipline, order, work. | 大脑要有组织地 命令 行动 | 
| [31:48] | Where’d you get the gun? | 你哪弄的枪 | 
| [31:50] | I stole it from the desk of the manager. | 我从经理办公桌里偷的 | 
| [31:52] | He keeps it for making night deposits. | 他上夜班时防身用的 | 
| [31:54] | Did anyone else know what you were gonna do? | 有人知道你要杀人么 | 
| [31:57] | Put me in prison. I don’t care. | 把我关进监狱吧 我不在乎 | 
| [31:59] | My heart is free. | 我的心是自由的 | 
| [32:02] | The minute I saw him, I knew. | 在我看到他的那一刹那 我就知道 | 
| [32:04] | I did the right thing. | 我做了正确的事 | 
| [32:06] | Did anyone else know? | 有人知道你要杀人么 | 
| [32:09] | No. | 没有 | 
| [32:10] | It was my idea. | 全是我的主意 | 
| [32:38] | 想跟你聊聊 斯蒂尔斯 | |
| [33:00] | Thanks for your time. | 感谢你百忙之中抽出时间 | 
| [33:03] | I understand Herren confessed. | 我知道亨瑞认罪了 | 
| [33:08] | He didn’t mention your name. | 他没把你供出来 | 
| [33:11] | The poor soul. | 可怜的人啊 | 
| [33:14] | But… why would he mention me? | 但…为什么他要把我供出来呢 | 
| [33:17] | Well… you didn’t go and tell him to kill the man, | 虽然不是你命令他去杀那个人的 | 
| [33:21] | but you clarified his options, | 但你帮他弄清了他心里的选择 | 
| [33:23] | which is as good as killing him, | 就是让他明白 他自己想去杀那个人 | 
| [33:24] | as far as I’m concerned. | 据我所知 | 
| [33:27] | Is that the official view? | 这是警方的看法么 | 
| [33:30] | Is this why you wanted to see me? | 这就是你想见我的原因吗 | 
| [33:31] | ’cause a phone call would have been fine. | 这种事打一通电话说就行了 | 
| [33:33] | The FBI’s given up. | 联邦调查局放弃调查了 | 
| [33:35] | Oh, that’s a shame. | 哦 太可惜了 | 
| [33:37] | I rather enjoyed brother Wench and his clumsy machinations. | 我还挺享受温驰兄弟蹩脚的阴谋的 | 
| [33:41] | Oh, well, there it is. | 没办法 | 
| [33:43] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 | 
| [33:45] | Bravo. | 干得漂亮 | 
| [33:46] | Well, always nice to know, but that’s not why I’m here. | 谢谢你夸我 但是我不是来听你夸我的 | 
| [33:51] | It seems that your friend John | 看起来你的朋友约翰 | 
| [33:54] | is planning a surprise party for you. | 正在给你准备个惊喜派对 | 
| [34:00] | How do you know what Red John is planning? | 你怎么知道血腥约翰要干嘛 | 
| [34:01] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不是重点 | 
| [34:02] | It certainly matters to me. | 对我来说绝对是重点 | 
| [34:04] | How do you know what Red John is planning? | 你怎么知道血腥约翰的计划 | 
| [34:07] | My dear chap, I know so much more | 我说亲爱的 我知道的 | 
| [34:10] | than you or Red John could ever imagine. | 要远比你和血腥约翰 想象的多得多 | 
| [34:14] | Accept this as a gift from a friend. | 把这个当做朋友的谢礼吧 | 
| [34:17] | Or not. | 不要也行 | 
| [34:33] | 梅勒大街147号 | |
| [35:04] | Clear! | 没人 | 
| [35:06] | Clear upstairs. | 楼上没人 | 
| [35:08] | – All Clear. – Clear | -都没人 -没人 | 
| [35:10] | Boss. | 头儿 | 
| [35:34] | Boss. | 头儿 | 
| [35:47] | Kristina? | 克斯汀娜 | 
| [35:55] | Kristina. | 克斯汀娜 | 
| [36:08] | E.M.T. said | 医疗队说 | 
| [36:09] | she had a puncture wound in one arm, like from an I.V. | 她胳膊上有静脉注射的针孔 | 
| [36:11] | Must be how Red John got the blood out of her. | 肯定是血腥约翰抽过她的血 | 
| [36:14] | He also said there was no other sign of assault– | 他还说没有其他伤害的痕迹 | 
| [36:16] | Physical, sexual, anything. | 暴力 性侵犯 什么都没有 | 
| [36:18] | Why won’t she speak? What did he do to her? | 她为什么不说话 他对她做了什么 | 
| [36:30] | Still nothing. Not a sound. | 还是什么都不说 什么动静都没有 | 
| [36:33] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [36:43] | Remember this? | 记得这个么 | 
| [36:53] | Come on, Kristina. Listen, it’s jane. | 拜托 克斯汀娜 听着 我是简 | 
| [36:56] | You remember me. | 你记得我的 | 
| [36:59] | I know you do. | 我知道你记得 | 
| [37:05] | What’s the worst date you ever had? | 你最糟糕的约会是哪天来着 | 
| [37:08] | Huh? | 记得吗 | 
| [37:20] | Kristina, please. | 克斯汀娜 拜托 | 
| [37:23] | Please stop this. Just speak to me. | 别不说话了 和我说说话吧 | 
| [37:45] | Psych personnel are on their way. | 心理医生在来的路上了 | 
| [37:50] | Could be worse, you know. | 情况可能会更糟 | 
| [37:52] | She could be dead. | 她可能会死掉 | 
| [37:57] | I guess tea is always worth a try. | 总得试一试的吧 | 
| [38:33] | What is he doing? | 他在干嘛 | 
| [38:35] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 | 
| [38:49] | I call on the spirits. | 我呼唤逝去的灵魂 | 
| [38:56] | I ask for the presence | 请求他们出现 | 
| [38:57] | of the departed soul of Kristina Frye. | 请求克斯汀娜・弗莱的灵魂出现 | 
| [39:03] | Reveal yourself, Kristina Frye. | 出现吧 克斯汀娜・弗莱 | 
| [39:07] | Can you hear me, Kristina? | 能听见我么 克斯汀娜 | 
| [39:16] | I can hear you, Patrick. | 我能听见你 派翠克 | 
| [39:19] | Well, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 | 
| [39:21] | Thank you for speaking with me. | 感谢你与我交流 | 
| [39:24] | I’m so glad you called on me. | 你呼唤我 我太高兴了 | 
| [39:27] | I knew in the end, you’d become a believer. | 我就知道 你终究会成为信者 | 
| [39:30] | – I am not a believer. – I hear sadness in your voice. | -我不是信者 -我能听见你的悲伤 | 
| [39:32] | Don’t be sad, Patrick. | 别难过 派翠克 | 
| [39:34] | Death is not the end. | 死亡并不是一切的尽头 | 
| [39:37] | The afterlife’s a beautiful place. | 死后的世界是个美丽的地方 | 
| [39:40] | It’s peaceful here. | 这里宁静祥和 | 
| [39:44] | Happy. | 幸福 | 
| [39:46] | You’re not dead. | 你没死 | 
| [39:48] | You’re talking to a ghost and still you’re a skeptic. | 你在和个鬼魂说话 你还是不相信么 | 
| [39:53] | You are impossible. | 真让我难以置信 | 
| [39:55] | You’re not dead, Kristina. | 你没死 克斯汀娜 | 
| [39:58] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 | 
| [40:00] | You’re in denial. | 你还在否认 | 
| [40:03] | Eventually, you’ll accept the truth. | 最终 你会接受这一切的真相的 | 
| [40:05] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道这很难 | 
| [40:09] | God knows I struggled against it myself. | 天知道我和自己斗争了多久 | 
| [40:15] | But you can’t… fight… death. | 但你无法 和死亡 斗争 | 
| [40:20] | How did you die? | 你怎么死的 | 
| [40:23] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 | 
| [40:26] | It’s funny how things become unimportant. | 有些事情会变得不重要 这很有趣 | 
| [40:30] | It’s as if my life was a dream. | 就好像我的一生就是场梦 | 
| [40:34] | I woke up. | 现在我醒了 | 
| [40:36] | I can’t recall what happened. | 我无法回忆起发生了什么 | 
| [40:42] | Did you see Red John? | 你看到血腥约翰了么 | 
| [40:46] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [40:47] | Red john. | 血腥约翰 | 
| [40:49] | Red John– the man that abducted you. | 血腥约翰 那个绑架了你的男人 | 
| [40:57] | I don’t understand what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [41:27] | Oh. Sure. | 当然 坐吧 | 
| [41:34] | Apparently, Bret Stiles is out of the country. | 布莱特・斯蒂尔斯显然已经出国了 | 
| [41:37] | He’s opening a center in Jakarta. | 他在雅加达开了个中心 | 
| [41:39] | Visualize people say they don’t know when he’ll be back. | 天眼的人说不知道他什么时候回来 | 
| [41:42] | – Hmm. Figures. – Hmm. | -嗯 想到了 -是吧 | 
| [41:46] | Boss. We caught one. | 头儿 我们抓到了一个 | 
| [41:48] | Downtown. | 在市中心 | 
| [41:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好么 | 
| [41:58] | We’re up. Let’s go. | 有活了 我们走吧 |