时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Boom! | 中了 |
[00:11] | At the buzzer, | 在禁区外 |
[00:12] | Wayne “Captain clutch” Rigsby nails the 3. | 神射手韦恩・瑞斯比投中三分 |
[00:15] | And the crowd goes insane. | 全场欢呼雀跃 |
[00:21] | I hate the night shift. | 我讨厌上晚班 |
[00:22] | Hey, Jane. Teach me a card trick, will ya? | 嗨 简 教我变个扑克魔术吧 |
[00:31] | Card trick? | 扑克魔术 |
[00:37] | Say, “Pick a card.” | 跟我说 “抽一张牌” |
[00:39] | Alright. | 好的 |
[00:42] | Pick a card. | 抽一张牌 |
[00:46] | Okay. Put it back in the deck. | 行了 把它放回去 |
[00:51] | Place the deck very gently on your forehead. | 把牌轻轻地放在你的前额 |
[00:55] | Now try to visualize the card that I picked, hmm? | 现在努力回忆我选的那张牌 |
[00:58] | Just focus and see it. | 集中注意力 努力想 |
[01:01] | – What springs to mind? – Um, the, uh… | -有头绪了吗 -说不清 |
[01:03] | – What card do you see? – 9 of hearts. | -你看见了哪张牌 -红桃九 |
[01:07] | 9 of hearts. | 红桃九 |
[01:12] | That it? | 这张吗 |
[01:13] | Huh. How’d I do that? | 我怎么猜中的 |
[01:15] | Very good. | 你真不错 |
[01:16] | Very, very good. | 很有潜质 |
[01:18] | Let me try. | 我来试试 |
[01:22] | Pick a card. | 抽一张牌 |
[01:25] | Now. | 行了 |
[01:27] | Memorize it. | 记住这张牌 |
[01:35] | – Jack of diamonds. – Nope. | -方片钩 -不对 |
[01:41] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:41] | – Yep. – Well, uh, Cho, could you, uh– | -确定啊 -周 你能不能… |
[01:43] | It’s a card trick. Not interested. | 扑克戏法 我没兴趣 |
[01:45] | Well, I guess card tricks are lame. | 这扑克确实没什么意思 |
[01:48] | Yep, when they don’t work. | 是啊 尤其是不灵的时候 |
[01:51] | We’re up. | 有活了 |
[02:00] | 加州 康查梅撒 | |
[02:08] | What do you think, doc? | 你有什么发现 法医 |
[02:09] | Your basic blunt force trauma. Baseball bat type of deal. | 钝器造成的致命伤 棒球板之类的 |
[02:13] | – Mugging gone wrong, maybe? – Don’t think so. | -也许是遭遇抢劫 -我不这么认为 |
[02:15] | His wallet’s gone, but he did have this on him. | 他的钱包是不见了 但这个还在他身上 |
[02:17] | It was wrapped in an napkin with a note written on it. | 这个包在手帕里 上面有一张字条 |
[02:20] | 原谅我 | |
[02:21] | Eh, the mysterious case of the jilted jockey. | 惨遭抛弃的骑师谋杀案 |
[02:24] | Don’t be flippant. | 别妄下定论 |
[02:26] | – You think he’s a jockey? – Oh, I know he is. | -你觉得他是骑马师 -我确定他是 |
[02:28] | Why, because he’s small? | 就因为他个子小 |
[02:29] | Small, bowlegged… | 小个 0型腿 |
[02:31] | Hungry-thin in a thousand dollar jacket, | 身材瘦弱 穿着上千块的外套 |
[02:32] | Deep tan from working outdoors, | 肤色黝黑 说明在户外工作 |
[02:34] | Raccoon eyes from wearing goggles. | 眼窝深陷 是长期戴护目镜的结果 |
[02:36] | And that is a horseshoe on that napkin, | 那纸巾上的标志是一个马蹄 |
[02:38] | probably from a-a bar in town that has “Horseshoe” In the name. | 也是来自城里一个叫做”马蹄”的酒吧 |
[02:41] | Well, he could be a racecar driver. | 他也可能是个赛车手 |
[02:43] | Racecar drivers have soft hands. | 赛车手的双手可是很柔软的 |
[02:45] | Why a jilted jockey? | 为什么说是遭抛弃的骑师 |
[02:47] | Because it alliterates it, | 因为这样说押韵啊 |
[02:48] | and that is always a little fun. | 说话押韵总是种乐趣 |
[02:49] | And who else but a forsaken lover | 而且除非是被抛弃的情人 |
[02:51] | would ask for forgiveness on a cocktail napkin? | 谁会把请求原谅写在一张餐馆的纸巾上 |
[02:54] | With a ring, no less. | 还外加一枚戒指 |
[02:56] | Golden horseshoe restaurant about a mile away. | 这里一英里的地方 有一家金马蹄餐馆 |
[02:58] | Et voil? | 没错吧 |
[02:59] | Sorry, agents, wait. | 抱歉 探员 等等 |
[03:01] | I just found this in John Doe’s jacket pockets. | 我刚才在死者的外套口袋里发现了这个 |
[03:03] | Uh, I-I don’t know why I didn’t notice it before. | 我不知道刚才为什么没发现 |
[03:06] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[03:07] | I figure it’s some kind of message maybe from the killer. | 我想这也许是杀手留下的线索 |
[03:10] | That’s my card. How did you do that? | 那是我的扑克牌 你怎么塞进去的 |
[03:12] | Huh? What? | 什么 |
[03:15] | Card tricks? | 你们在变戏法 |
[03:16] | A man has lost his life. | 这个人刚失去了生命 |
[03:18] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你们真该替自己感到羞愧 |
[03:23] | – Shame. – Never mind. | -羞愧 -不说了 |
[03:24] | Shame. Shame. | 羞愧得很啊 |
[03:26] | So shameful. Terrible. | 太羞愧了 无地自容 |
[03:35] | 超感警探 | |
[03:43] | Flashy clothes, about 5’5″, skinny– | 衣着光鲜 大概一米六 很瘦 |
[03:45] | Like maybe he could be a jockey. | 很可能是名骑师 |
[03:47] | Sounds like Bill Button. No, it’s… Sutton. | 听起来像是比尔・布顿 不 苏顿 |
[03:51] | That’s the name. | 是这个名字 |
[03:52] | He used to date Delinda– | 他曾经跟德林达约过会 |
[03:54] | Girl who works here as a hostess. | 在这儿工作的一名女招待 |
[03:56] | He came in last night looking for her, | 他昨晚来这儿找她 |
[03:58] | had a couple of drinks. | 喝了几杯酒 |
[03:59] | Tried to leave something for her, | 说想留什么东西给她 |
[04:01] | but I told him I couldn’t accept it. Policy. | 但我说有规定 不能帮他转交 |
[04:05] | Did you see what it was? | 你看见是什么东西了吗 |
[04:07] | Yeah. It was a ring | 看见了 一枚戒指 |
[04:09] | with a note on a napkin. | 和一张写在纸巾上的便条 |
[04:11] | “Forgive me.” | 写着”原谅我” |
[04:13] | Forgive him for what? Do you know? | 原谅他什么 你清楚吗 |
[04:14] | Men. It was always something. | 拜托 他们可吵的事太多了 |
[04:17] | – So what’s happened to him? – Well, he’s dead. | -他出了什么事 -他死了 |
[04:19] | The girlfriend–Delinda. What’s her full name? | 那个女友 德林达 全名叫什么 |
[04:25] | It’s… LeCure. | 她姓勒科尔 |
[04:28] | Delinda LeCure. | 德林达・勒科尔 |
[04:29] | She wasn’t working last night? | 她昨晚没来上班吗 |
[04:32] | No. He–he kept… Coming in, hassling her | 没有 他老是来这儿 缠着她 |
[04:35] | to get back together with him. | 让她回到他身边 |
[04:36] | So she started switching shifts to avoid him. | 她为了躲着他 就开始换班 |
[04:38] | He get heavy with her? | 他对她动过真格的吗 |
[04:40] | Physical. | 暴力 |
[04:41] | No. No, no. He was always a gentleman–what I saw. | 没有没有 在我看来 他一直都很绅士 |
[04:44] | But I-I stay out of that stuff. You know… T.M.I. | 但我毕竟不是当事人 也没过问太多 |
[04:48] | She have any other boyfriends? Anyone else interested? | 她有其他男友吗 其他追求者 |
[04:52] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[04:53] | You have an address for Delinda? | 你有德林达的住址吗 |
[04:54] | Yeah, I-I got it here somewhere. | 有的 我肯定记下来过 |
[05:02] | Cho and Rigsby are talking to the ex-girlfriend, Delinda, now. | 周和瑞斯比去找受害人前女友德林达了 |
[05:05] | Anything else on the victim? | 查到受害人资料没 |
[05:07] | William Q. Sutton is scheduled to ride a horse | 威廉・Q・苏顿计划参加 |
[05:09] | in for fifth race at Redwood Downs today. | 今天红木岭的第五场马赛 |
[05:11] | So he is a jockey. | 这么说他是骑师 |
[05:12] | Yep. Riding for a man named Cobb Holwell. | 没错 受雇于一个叫科布・霍维尔的 |
[05:16] | Jane, we’re going to Redwood Downs. | 简 我们要去红木岭 |
[05:19] | Yeah, yeah, you were right. He’s a jockey. | 你猜对了 他就是个骑师 |
[05:21] | – You coming or not? – I grew up around horses. | -你去不去 -我从小就骑马 |
[05:23] | Fine. You can drive. I’ll meet you out there. | 行 你自己开车去 到那里碰头 |
[05:26] | I could come with. | 我也去吧 |
[05:27] | See what you can find out about this Cobb Holwell, okay? | 查查科布・霍维尔的底细 |
[05:32] | 加州康查梅撒 红木岭马场 | |
[05:47] | Why does horse manure smell so good? | 马粪味可真好闻啊 |
[05:50] | It doesn’t. | 才怪 |
[05:53] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[05:56] | You seen Cobb Holwell around here? | 请问科布・霍维尔在哪里 |
[05:59] | You’re here about Bill, huh? | 你们来查比尔的事吧 |
[06:00] | Yeah. We’re with the CBI. We just have a couple questions. | 没错 我们是加调局的 想问几个问题 |
[06:02] | – And you are… – Sam Starks. | -你是 -山姆・斯达克斯 |
[06:05] | I’m an apprentice for Mr. Holwell. | 我在霍维尔手下学习 |
[06:08] | Nice animal. | 好马 |
[06:09] | What’s his name? | 有名字吗 |
[06:10] | Castor’s Folly. | 双子憨憨 |
[06:11] | Ah, yes. Castor’s Folly. | 是双子憨憨啊 |
[06:14] | Sutton was gonna ride him in the fifth race. | 苏顿本来准备骑这马参赛 |
[06:17] | Bill was so good with Cass. | 比尔对小双很好 |
[06:20] | They had a deep bond. | 他们情同手足 |
[06:24] | Poor soul. | 可怜的马儿 |
[06:26] | He’s grieving deeply. | 它现在非常伤心 |
[06:29] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:31] | He knew something was wrong, so I told him. | 它感到非常不安 所以我就告诉了它真相 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:37] | What happened to Bill? | 比尔是怎么死的 |
[06:39] | No idea yet. What’s your guess? | 还不清楚 你怎么看 |
[06:41] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[06:43] | You think Cass might have some kind of idea? | 你觉得小双会知道吗 |
[06:45] | Because we’re pretty sure Mr. Sutton’s death | 因为我们肯定苏顿先生 |
[06:47] | had something to do with horses. | 正是因马而死的 |
[06:49] | Excuse me. Cass has to finish his ride. | 失陪下 小双要先跑完这圈 |
[06:51] | You can find Mr. Holwell’s stables over there to the left. | 那边左转就是霍维尔先生的马厩 |
[06:56] | Nice. Teasing a grieving girl. | 调戏伤心小姑娘 有意思吧 |
[06:59] | Prodding, not teasing. She could be the culprit– | 激将不是调戏 搞不好她是疑犯 |
[07:03] | Fiendish killer, for all we know. | 那种人面兽心的杀手 |
[07:07] | Hell of a thing. | 老天不开眼啊 |
[07:09] | Bill was a good man. A good jock. | 比尔是个好人 非常出色的骑师 |
[07:12] | Mr. Holwell, uh, did Sutton have any problems with anyone here? | 霍维尔先生 苏顿跟这里人有矛盾吗 |
[07:15] | No. Well liked. | 没有 他很受欢迎 |
[07:18] | How about women? | 有女友吗 |
[07:19] | Nothing I heard about. | 没听说过 |
[07:21] | – Well, how long did he… – Could he have won? | -他来这… -他本来能赢吗 |
[07:23] | Castor’s Folly in the fifth race. | 骑双子憨憨参加第五场马赛 |
[07:25] | Did he have any chance of winning? | 他有机会夺冠吗 |
[07:27] | Always. There’s always a chance. | 当然 人人都有机会夺冠 |
[07:30] | Cass broke his maiden by three lengths. | 小双首次赢比赛就领先了三个身位 |
[07:33] | Some problems since, but he’s finding his form. | 虽然后来状态不佳 但他最终适应了 |
[07:36] | He could have won. | 他有机会赢的 |
[07:38] | Damn it. He would ha won. | 该死的 他真的可能夺冠 |
[07:40] | Uh, never mind. | 不管这些了 |
[07:41] | There’ll be another race. We’ll find another jock. | 还有一场马赛 我们要再找骑师了 |
[07:45] | – How long did he work for you? – About three weeks. | -他干了多长时间 -大概三周吧 |
[07:48] | – That’s all? – Oh, I’d known Bill for years. | -这么短 -我认识比尔很久了 |
[07:51] | He’d been out of the game for a while. | 他退役了一段时间 |
[07:53] | When he came back, I hired him but quick. | 等他复出 我立马就招了过来 |
[07:55] | Gave him 20 grand to ride for me exclusive. | 两万的薪水 只准为我赛马 |
[07:58] | One final question, where were you last night? | 最后一个问题 昨晚你在哪里 |
[08:01] | – Here at the stable. – All night? | -就在马厩 -待了一晚上 |
[08:04] | Ma’am, I am the last independent stable | 长官 我是全州最后一个 |
[08:07] | in this part of the state. | 独立性马厩主 |
[08:08] | I got one decent horse and a hundred creditors. | 只有一匹良马 还欠着一屁股债 |
[08:11] | I don’t sleep much. | 怎么能睡得着 |
[08:13] | Jane, do you have any… | 简 你还有问题 |
[08:15] | questions. | 要问吗 |
[08:17] | Thanks for your time. | 感谢你能抽出时间 |
[08:33] | Black Blizzard in the sixth. It’s a lock, trust me. | 第六场冠军黑风暴 绝对的 相信我 |
[08:35] | And where’s that tip from? | 你从哪里听说的 |
[08:37] | Somebody who knows. What are you, a race track cop? | 知情人那里 你是谁 马场便衣吗 |
[08:41] | Does it seem legit? | 你说的是真的吗 |
[08:43] | He’s a groom at the track stable. Sounds pretty good. | 他是马厩的马夫 听上去很有道理 |
[08:45] | Well, he works around horses. I guess he might know something. | 既然你养马 肯定知道很多东西咯 |
[08:47] | You betcha. I got all the inside poop. | 那是 我知道的内幕多着呢 |
[08:49] | 20 bucks buys you a lock in the 6th. A lock. | 20块就能换第六场内幕 |
[08:51] | Huh. How much you betting? | 你下了多少注 |
[08:54] | Well, you said it’s a lock. How much are you betting? | 你都知道有内幕 你自己压了多少钱 |
[08:58] | All that poop inside, and you’re outside hustling | 那些什么内幕 都是你编来 |
[09:00] | for lunch money, huh? | 骗零花钱的吧 |
[09:01] | I’m trying to make a living here, guy. | 我也只是混口饭吃 |
[09:02] | Move right along, why don’t ya? | 拜托你哪凉快哪待着去 |
[09:03] | You used to ride, didn’t ya? | 你也当过骑师 对吧 |
[09:04] | Did you…did you know Bill Sutton? | 你认识比尔・苏顿吗 |
[09:08] | So you are a cop. | 看来你是个条子 |
[09:10] | You don’t look like one. | 跟别的条子不太一样 |
[09:12] | Yeah, I knew Cutton, and I’ll say it even though he’s dead. | 没错我认识苏顿 即便他死了我也要说 |
[09:14] | He was a lowdown cheat. | 他就是个好耍手段的小人 |
[09:16] | Now walk away, pal. I’m trying to work with my friend here. | 拜拜了哥们 我还得做生意 |
[09:18] | Save your money. | 省省钱吧 |
[09:19] | I’m a better judge of horses than mister, eh. | 我的眼光可比这位先生强 |
[09:21] | Ellis Barnes. Screw you. | 阿里斯・巴恩斯 死去吧你 |
[09:24] | Patrick Jane. Nice to meet you, too. | 派翠克・简 也很高兴认识你 |
[09:27] | I will bet you | 跟你赌一局 |
[09:28] | that I can pick first, second, and third horse. | 我压头三名 |
[09:32] | Any race you choose, Mr. Barnes, and you’re my witness. | 哪一场任你选 巴恩斯先生 你当证人 |
[09:36] | Next race. 500 bucks says you can’t. | 就下一场 500块赌你压不中 |
[09:40] | See you at the pay-out window after the race. | 赛后下注点见 |
[09:48] | 加州康查梅撒 绿洲花园公寓 | |
[09:50] | Delinda LeCure, apartment 28. | 德林达・勒科尔 28号公寓 |
[09:53] | Why would anyone date a jockey? | 谁会跟骑师约会 |
[09:55] | Hungry little guy, smells like horses. | 一副营养不良的样子 满身马臭味 |
[09:57] | Don’t like horses? | 不喜欢马吗 |
[09:58] | They’re like dogs, but bigger. | 他们跟狗一样 只是个头大点 |
[10:00] | You don’t like dogs? | 你居然不喜欢狗 |
[10:02] | It’s all an act with dogs. | 只是不喜欢看它们 |
[10:03] | They do it for the food. | 摇尾乞食的样子 |
[10:05] | Everybody does. | 人不也如此 |
[10:07] | That’s deep. | 这话真有内涵 |
[10:09] | Ma’am? | 有人吗 |
[10:10] | We’re from the California Bureau of Investigation, | 我们是加州调查局探员 |
[10:13] | and we’d like to– | 我们想 |
[10:17] | Excuse me, ma’am. Do you live here? | 你好 女士 你住这吗 |
[10:22] | Oh, no, not today! | 别 千万不要 |
[10:27] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[10:30] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[10:52] | This is so ridiculous. I don’t understand. | 这太好笑了 凭什么抓我 |
[10:55] | Take it easy. | 老实点 |
[10:55] | Hey, just get off me! Okay? I have my rights. | 放开我 我有行动自由权 |
[10:59] | Hey, this is police brutality! | 警察乱抓人啦 |
[11:03] | – What are you gonna do? – Hey! | -你们要干什么 -等等 |
[11:05] | Oh. Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:07] | Hey, uh… can you get me a lawyer? | 能帮我找个律师吗 |
[11:09] | I kinda got this bench warrant thing out on me. | 我好像被法院传讯了 |
[11:11] | What bench warrant? | 什么传讯 |
[11:12] | We wanna talk to you about your boyfriend. | 我们只是调查你男友的事 |
[11:14] | What boyfriend? | 什么男友 |
[11:15] | – What bench warrant? – Wait, are you talking about Brandon? | -什么传讯 -你们是说布兰登吗 |
[11:18] | ’cause he is not my boyfriend. | 他可不是我男友 |
[11:19] | Are you Delinda LeCure? | 你是德林达・勒科尔吗 |
[11:21] | Nuh-unh. She is. | 不是 是她 |
[11:24] | Okay, who are you people? | 你们什么人 |
[11:33] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[11:34] | Here, there. Making new friends. | 四处走走 交交朋友 |
[11:36] | I’ll bet. Come on. Let’s go. | 算了吧你 走吧 |
[11:38] | One brief moment. | 先等一下 |
[11:39] | In 25 seconds, come over and insist I must leave immediately. | 25秒后 过来强拉我走 |
[11:43] | What? Jane… | 什么 简 |
[11:47] | One, two, three. | 头三名哦 |
[11:49] | One, two, three. He did it. | 一二三 都对了 |
[11:51] | – Do it again. – Some other time. | -有种再来次 -有空再来吧 |
[11:53] | – How much did you bet? – 50. | -你压了多少 -五个 |
[11:55] | – 50 large? – No. 50 cents. | -五万 -不 五毛 |
[11:59] | – Jane, let’s go. – Now. I won the trifecta. | -简 该走了 -我赢了头三名的注 |
[12:01] | I got a little cash to collect. | 还要收钱呢 |
[12:03] | Cool. Go ahead then. We have plenty of time. | 真棒 去收吧 我们时间多着呢 |
[12:05] | Okay. | 好呀 |
[12:06] | I’m kidding. Come on. Let’s go. | 逗你的 快走啦 |
[12:09] | Cough up. | 交出来吧 |
[12:12] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[12:15] | Bye. | 再会 |
[12:19] | – Do I wanna know what that was about? – Uh, no. | -你要不要告诉我怎么回事 -不要 |
[12:22] | Since when do you know about horses? | 什么时候懂马了 |
[12:24] | I’m not one to brag. | 我只是深藏不露 |
[12:25] | How’d you do it? Analyze the form? | 怎么下注的 分析数据吗 |
[12:27] | Ah, I just picked the coolest names. | 就挑几个顺眼的名字 |
[12:29] | Come on. Tell me how you won. | 说嘛 说说你怎么压中的 |
[12:31] | Think about it. | 你猜啊 |
[12:32] | I hate it when you say that. | 最讨厌你这句话 |
[12:41] | How’d they do it? Kill him? | 他们怎么杀死他的 |
[12:44] | Baseball bat to the head, most likely. | 很可能是球棒击中头部要害 |
[12:48] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[12:50] | Any names spring to mind? Enemies he may have had? | 想到可疑的人了吗 仇家之类的 |
[12:53] | We’re trying to look into Bill’s finances, | 我们查了比尔的财政状况 |
[12:54] | but we can’t find any credit cards, not even a bank account. | 但没发现信用卡 更没有银行账户 |
[12:57] | No, Bill was funny that way. He just… didn’t trust banks. | 确实 很可笑 他不相信银行 |
[13:03] | Cash only. Had a safe in his closet. | 只收现金 存在衣橱里的保险箱里 |
[13:06] | How long had you known him? | 你认识他多久了 |
[13:08] | November 6th would have been 4 years. | 到十一月六号就整四年了 |
[13:10] | Was that before or after he had left horse racing? | 是他退役前还是退役后认识的 |
[13:13] | Bill didn’t leave horse racing. | 比尔不是退役的 |
[13:14] | They suspended him two years ago. | 是两年前被禁赛 |
[13:18] | There was a-a pile-up going into a turn. | 赛马过弯时挤做一团 |
[13:23] | They said it was bill’s fault, which it wasn’t. | 他们说是比尔的责任 其实并非如此 |
[13:28] | They banned him for a year. | 他因此被禁赛一年 |
[13:30] | That must have been hard on him. | 他一定非常痛苦 |
[13:34] | It was a real dark time. | 那段时间真是举步维艰 |
[13:37] | You know, all Bill ever wanted to do was ride. | 比尔唯一的梦想就是赛马 |
[13:41] | He struggled with his temper. That’s a fact. | 他被禁赛后脾气一直很大 这是事实 |
[13:46] | Is that why you broke up with him? | 所以你才跟他分手吗 |
[13:53] | The, uh… | 那天 |
[13:55] | the day he got that job with Holwell? | 霍维尔雇他的那天 |
[13:58] | We thought we should go out and celebrate, you know? | 我们决定出去庆祝一下 |
[14:02] | Sushi. | 去吃寿司 |
[14:03] | Except we got in a fender bender on the way, and, uh, | 但是路上出了个小车祸 |
[14:07] | the other driver — he’s getting all macho | 另外一辆车的司机很流氓的样子 |
[14:10] | and trying to intimidate Bill. | 想要威胁比尔 |
[14:12] | And Bill just went at him like a crazy person. | 于是比尔像个疯子一样冲了上去 |
[14:15] | You know, he really hurt the guy. | 他真的把那个人打的很惨 |
[14:19] | Broke bones. | 骨折了好几处 |
[14:22] | And when I tried to stop him, he got mad at me. | 我试着去拦他 他就冲我发脾气 |
[14:25] | And we went home, fought half the night, | 然后我们就回家了 一直吵到半夜 |
[14:30] | and I left the next day. | 我第二天就离开了 |
[14:33] | I’m from an abusive family, so, uh… | 我从小就在家暴的环境里长大 |
[14:38] | I see that coming, and I’m out the door. | 我害怕会重蹈覆辙 就马上离开了 |
[14:40] | You catch the guy’s name — the guy he beat up? | 你知道被打的那个人的名字吗 |
[14:43] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:44] | Did you see what kind of car he was driving? | 你看到他开的是什么车了吗 |
[14:46] | I don’t know. Uh… | 我说不准 |
[14:49] | some kind of gold muscle car. | 是那种金色的肌肉车 |
[14:54] | Black stripes, maybe. | 好像还有黑色条纹 |
[14:56] | When was the last time you saw Bill? | 你最后一次见到比尔是什么时候 |
[14:59] | I never really saw him again after I left. | 我离开以后就没再见过他 |
[15:03] | He tried to talk to me, but I didn’t want to. | 他想找我谈 但是我不想见他 |
[15:06] | When he died, he had a note for you in his pocket. | 他死的时候口袋里有一张写给你的纸条 |
[15:10] | A note? | 纸条 |
[15:15] | 原谅我 | |
[15:18] | And this… | 还有这个 |
[15:28] | I should have stayed. | 我应该留下来的 |
[15:32] | I should have tried to h-help him. | 我应该试着帮他 |
[15:35] | You do what’s right for you, okay? | 你要为自己着想 对吗 |
[15:49] | Guy gets beaten up that bad, maybe he holds a grudge, | 那家伙被打的那么惨 也许心里不爽 |
[15:51] | decides to go back for round two. | 决定要报复 |
[15:53] | Guy gets beaten that badly, he goes to the E.R. | 被打的那么惨的人会去急诊室 |
[15:55] | Check admissions from that night. | 查查那天晚上的接诊记录 |
[15:56] | Also cross-check D.M.V. | 再核对一下车管所那边 |
[15:58] | Records for gold muscle cars. Yeah, you got it. | 有没有金色肌肉车的记录 没问题 |
[16:00] | I checked Sutton’s apartment. | 我查过苏顿的公寓 |
[16:01] | That safe in the closet’s empty. | 衣柜里的保险箱空了 |
[16:03] | No money anywhere. | 到处都搜遍了也没找到钱 |
[16:05] | Almost 20 grand missing. | 大概丢了两万美金 |
[16:06] | 20 grand is motive. | 两万美金足够成为杀人动机了 |
[16:08] | Holwell’s running Castor’s Folly | 霍维尔的双子憨憨这周日会参加 |
[16:10] | at the Montague Pineapple Juice Stakes this sunday. | 蒙特谷菠萝汁马赛 |
[16:13] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这跟案子有什么关系 |
[16:15] | Well, it’s a big race. | 这是场盛赛 |
[16:16] | Big step up for horse and rider, | 对马匹和骑手来说都是个上位的好机会 |
[16:18] | – rider being Sam Starks. – The apprentice. | -骑手是山姆・斯达克斯 -是那个学徒 |
[16:21] | You think getting to ride could be motive? | 你认为杀人动机可能是为了当骑手 |
[16:23] | Let’s ask her. | 我们去问问她就知道了 |
[16:24] | Are you sure you just don’t wanna go to play the ponies? | 你确定你不是想去玩马吗 |
[16:27] | No playing. Strictly business. | 绝对不玩 纯粹公事 |
[16:29] | – Sheepdip. – I grew up around horses. | -信你都傻 -我小时候家里养马 |
[16:31] | I could come with if you — | 如果需要的话 我可以跟你们 |
[16:32] | Grace, could you check into that incident | 格蕾斯 可不可以查一下两年前 |
[16:33] | where Sutton got suspended two years ago? | 害苏顿被停赛的那场事故 |
[16:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:41] | Get the hell off my property. | 从我地盘上滚开 |
[16:43] | What are you doing here anyway? | 你没事跑这来干吗 |
[16:45] | Easy, Cobb, old buddy. | 别激动 科布 老伙计 |
[16:47] | Is there a problem here? | 出了什么问题吗 |
[16:48] | Yeah, I caught Lockhardt here | 我在这逮到罗德哈特 |
[16:50] | sneaking around my stable spying. | 他正在我的马厩四处打探 |
[16:51] | Spying? On your horses? | 打探 打探你的马吗 |
[16:53] | Like I’d learn something. I was just being neighborly. | 有什么意义 我是来问候而已 |
[16:59] | Frank Lockhardt, | 我是弗兰克・罗德哈特 |
[17:00] | owner of Ad Astra Stables. | 艾德雅特马厩的所有人 |
[17:03] | Say, aren’t you that cop that knows about horses? | 你就是那个很懂马的警察吧 |
[17:06] | – Jane. – Jane. | -简是吧 -没错 简 |
[17:08] | Yeah, I’ve been hearing about that trick all day. | 我一整天都在听人说你的小把戏 |
[17:10] | – Very impressive. – Trick? It’s no trick. | -印象深刻 -把戏 那才不是把戏 |
[17:13] | I actually listen to the animals. | 我真的可以跟动物交流 |
[17:15] | They’re very expressive beasts. | 他们是很善于表达的 |
[17:19] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[17:21] | Doesn’t like your suit. | 它不喜欢你的西装 |
[17:24] | Well, however you did it, congratulations on your choices. | 不管你是怎么做到的 恭喜你中了 |
[17:28] | Two of them were my horses. | 其中有两匹马都是我的 |
[17:29] | It only takes one horse, Lockhardt. | 我只要一匹马就能打败你 罗德哈特 |
[17:31] | You’ll see that on Sunday. | 周日等着瞧吧 |
[17:32] | Really? That donkey? | 是吗 就靠那头笨驴吗 |
[17:34] | With a little girl in the saddle? | 还有一个乳臭未干的小姑娘当骑手 |
[17:36] | You sure know how to pick ’em, Cobb. | 你还真会选呀 科布 |
[17:38] | Sutton wasn’t any good either. | 苏顿也好不到哪去 |
[17:40] | The only person who’d hire him was Holwell here. | 只有我们这位霍维尔先生才会雇他呢 |
[17:42] | Take a hike, Frank. | 滚吧 弗兰克 |
[17:43] | No disrespect, Cobb. | 我没有任何恶意 科布 |
[17:45] | We need people like you in the horse business. | 但是赛马生意确实需要你这种人 |
[17:47] | I mean, without fools and dreamers, | 要是没有傻瓜和空想家的话 |
[17:48] | where would we be? | 哪会有我们的今天 |
[17:49] | Can’t have winners without losers, right? | 没有输家也就没有赢家了 对吧 |
[17:51] | Castor’s Folly is gonna win on Sunday. You’ll see. | 双子憨憨周日一定会赢你的 等着瞧吧 |
[17:54] | Pride and love of these animals beats your money | 对这些马匹的热爱和自豪 |
[17:56] | and corporate charts any day of the week. | 可比你那些臭钱有用多了 |
[17:58] | – Come on. – That’s enough, gentlemen. | -少来了 -够了 先生们 |
[18:00] | We need to speak with Sam Starks. | 我们要找山姆・斯达克斯谈一下 |
[18:02] | Do you know where she is? We need to — | 你知道她在哪吗 我们要 |
[18:14] | Watch it! He’ll kick. | 小心 他会踢到你的 |
[18:21] | Sorry, Mr. Holwell. | 对不起 霍维尔先生 |
[18:22] | I don’t know what happens. | 我不知道怎么搞的 |
[18:23] | It’s not your fault. He’s just not ready. | 不是你的错 只是他还没准备好 |
[18:30] | Is that Castor’s Folly? | 这就是双子憨憨吗 |
[18:33] | No, it’s Pollock’s Dream. | 不是 这是梦幻波洛克 |
[18:35] | It’s his twin. | 双子憨憨的双胞胎 |
[18:38] | His evil twin. | 不听话的那个 |
[18:40] | But we’ll fix him, eventually. Right, Sam? | 但我们早晚会驯好它的 对吧 山姆 |
[18:45] | Yes, Mr. Holwell. | 是的 霍维尔先生 |
[18:46] | Ms. Starks, I’d like to ask you some more questions. | 斯达克斯小姐 我想再问你几个问题 |
[18:49] | Um, I don’t know if… | 我不知道行不行 |
[18:51] | No, go ahead, Sam. | 没事的 去吧 山姆 |
[18:52] | Talk to the lady. I got this. | 跟这位女士谈谈 这里交给我 |
[19:00] | Twins. | 双胞胎 |
[19:02] | That’s rare, huh? | 很少见对吧 |
[19:05] | Yep. Temperaments are completely different, | 是啊 性情完全相反 |
[19:08] | but each like their dam in their own way. | 但是各自都有跟母亲相像的地方 |
[19:12] | Someday they’ll both be winners like she was. | 总有一天他们会像她一样成为冠军的 |
[19:15] | If this bastard will ever let a rider on him, that is. | 前提是这家伙得肯让人骑 |
[19:18] | So Frank Lockhardt’s wrong about your horses. | 这么说弗兰克・罗德哈特小看了你的马 |
[19:20] | Well, the great thing about racing is, uh, | 赛马最棒的一点就是 |
[19:23] | the more they underestimate you, | 他们越是低估你 |
[19:24] | the better the odds are | 赔率也越大 |
[19:25] | When you win, the more money you make. | 等胜出的时候 你赚的钱越多 |
[19:28] | And win we will. | 胜利肯定是属于我们的 |
[19:30] | Mark my words. | 记着我的话 |
[19:32] | It’s gotta be expensive, though — | 但是开销也不小 |
[19:33] | the upkeep on a horse that won’t let himself be ridden. | 花钱保养一匹不肯让人骑的马 |
[19:36] | Well, people say I’m an old fool for keeping Poll around, | 大家都说我是老糊涂了才会留着波波 |
[19:39] | but screw ’em. | 但是去他们的吧 |
[19:40] | The boys are like mirror images of each other. | 这俩小伙子就像一对镜像 正好相反 |
[19:43] | The flaws of one are the strengths of the other. | 一个的缺点 就是另一个的优点 |
[19:46] | Keep ’em together, | 把它们圈养在一起 |
[19:47] | and they’ll rub off on each other. | 它们会互相激发出彼此的潜能 |
[19:48] | – I’ve seen it happen. – So this one… | -这情况我见过 -所以说这匹马 |
[19:55] | keeps this one from going crazy. | 可以防止这匹马发疯 |
[19:57] | And what does this one bring to the mix? | 那这匹马的作用呢 |
[20:00] | Oh, he runs like the north wind. | 他跑起来风驰电掣的 |
[20:07] | Hello there. | 你好呀 |
[20:16] | Mr. Jane? | 简先生 |
[20:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:28] | Oh. Oh. Excuse me. | 不好意思失陪一下 |
[20:31] | We’ll talk again soon. | 待会再跟你聊 |
[20:33] | Okay. Grace. What’s up? | 好的 格蕾斯 怎么了 |
[20:37] | I got the scoop on that pile-up Sutton caused. | 我找到苏顿那场事故的新闻了 |
[20:39] | Three jockeys were injured — one of them pretty badly. | 三名赛马师受伤 其中一个重伤 |
[20:42] | Ah, that’d be Barnes. | 应该是巴恩斯 |
[20:44] | Yeah. He had multiple broken bones | 没错 他多处骨折 |
[20:46] | and spent almost a month in the hospital. | 在医院里住了将近一个月 |
[20:54] | With Sutton dead, you’re getting a big break as a jockey. | 苏顿死了 你就突然成了骑手 |
[20:57] | Must be pretty exciting, huh? | 肯定很激动吧 |
[21:00] | I guess. Sure. | 我想是吧 |
[21:02] | Come on. You had to have known with Sutton gone, | 拜托 你肯定知道要是没有苏顿 |
[21:05] | that Holwell would probably go to you. | 霍维尔应该就会让你上场 |
[21:09] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[21:10] | Bill was the closest thing to a family I’ve ever had. | 比尔就像是我的亲人一样 |
[21:14] | I’d give anything to get him back. | 我愿意用任何东西换他回来 |
[21:16] | But I can’t. Riding’s all I have. | 但是我无能为力 我只会骑马 |
[21:20] | It’s all I know. | 除此之外一无所长 |
[21:21] | – Must be a lot of pressure on you. – I can handle it. | -一定很大压力吧 -我处理得了 |
[21:24] | Then what are you so afraid of? | 那你为什么这么害怕 |
[21:27] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[21:28] | Mm…are too. | 简直怕得要死 |
[21:30] | Is somebody threatening you? We can help. | 有人恐吓你吗 我们可以帮你 |
[21:35] | I’m fine. I don’t need help. | 我没事 我不需要帮助 |
[21:38] | Are we done? | 我们谈完了吗 |
[21:39] | – Can I go? – Sure. | -我可以走了吗 -当然可以 |
[21:45] | Tough girl. Scared, though. | 坚强的姑娘 但是吓坏了 |
[21:48] | Terrified, even. | 简直是惊恐 |
[21:49] | Of what? | 怕什么呢 |
[21:51] | Ah, there’s the rub. Of what is she so scared? | 关键来了 她到底在怕什么呢 |
[21:54] | And the answer is… | 答案是 |
[21:55] | Well, it’s a rhetorical question. I have no idea. | 我只是随口说说 我不知道答案 |
[21:58] | Well, I do have an idea, but I’m not gonna tell you, | 我确实有点想法 但是我不准备告诉你 |
[22:00] | because that would be premature. | 因为现在告诉你太草率了 |
[22:02] | And I am not going to amuse you | 我不会缠着你问的 |
[22:03] | by demanding to know, so there. | 才不会让你得到这种满足感呢 |
[22:06] | So we’re both happy then. | 那就这样吧 |
[22:11] | So this could be the guy that Sutton beat up. | 这个人可能就是被苏顿揍了的家伙 |
[22:13] | Philip Debolt came through E.R. with a broken jaw | 菲利普・迪伯到急诊室的时候下颚脱臼 |
[22:16] | and contusions, wouldn’t say what happened. | 还有多处擦伤 但他不肯说是怎么弄的 |
[22:18] | He’s got a couple of disorderly conducts. | 他有多次扰乱社会治安的记录 |
[22:20] | Gold muscle car with black stripes. | 黑色条纹的金色肌肉车 |
[22:21] | Symbol of bullying jerks the world over. | 全世界公认的恶霸的标志呀 |
[22:24] | Nice new rims. | 新轮圈不错 |
[22:26] | Mechanic’s gone for the day. Open tomorrow at 8:00. | 技工下班了 明早八点开门 |
[22:29] | Nice chrome rims on that mustang out there. | 门口那辆野马的合金轮缘不错呀 |
[22:31] | – You’re, uh, Phil, I’m guessing. – Yep. | -我猜你是菲尔吧 -没错 |
[22:35] | Expensive, those rims. | 那些轮圈很贵吧 |
[22:37] | And that bling you got there must have set you back. | 你脖子上那链子肯定也价格不菲吧 |
[22:44] | There a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[22:46] | Yeah. Here’s the problem. | 没错 是有问题 |
[22:48] | Man’s dead, and 20 grand is missing. | 有人被杀了 两万美元失踪 |
[22:50] | Looks like you and your car are wearing it. | 你本人和车都在我们嫌疑之列 |
[22:52] | Who’s dead? | 是谁死了 |
[22:53] | Well, take a wild guess. | 你猜猜看呢 |
[22:56] | Wait, not–not Bill Sutton. | 等等 不会是比尔・苏顿吧 |
[23:01] | He’s dead? | 他死了 |
[23:01] | Yeah. That’s what happens when you hit someone that hard, Phil. | 是啊 菲利 这就是出手太重的后果 |
[23:05] | Look, I didn’t hit him. He hit me. | 听着 不是我打他 是他打我 |
[23:08] | And he broke your jaw, humiliated you, | 他打伤了你的下巴 侮辱了你 |
[23:09] | So you went after him, got your revenge. | 所以你就还击报复 |
[23:11] | No, it wasn’t like that. I mean, yeah, | 不 不是这样 没错 |
[23:13] | when I saw the guy, | 我看见他时 |
[23:13] | I wanted to beat the hell out of him, sure. | 我是想把他打个屁滚尿流来着 |
[23:15] | You talked to him. When? | 你见过他 什么时候 |
[23:16] | He came to the hospital. His girlfriend had left him. | 他来过医院 他女朋友刚把他蹬了 |
[23:18] | Wait. He visited you at the hospital? | 等等 他去医院找的你 |
[23:20] | To get things right with me. | 他来找我认错 |
[23:22] | To make amends. | 补偿我 |
[23:24] | I mean, everything in his life was screwed up, | 他的整个生活就是一团糟 |
[23:27] | But he wanted to fix it. | 但他很想弥补 |
[23:30] | Gave me $18,000. | 他给了我一万八千块 |
[23:32] | Said he was gonna live his life straight from then on. | 说他准备要重新做人 |
[23:37] | Hey, look, guys, uh, | 对了 帮个忙 |
[23:38] | Don’t tell the guys I got beat up. | 别告诉别人我是被打过 |
[23:41] | Kinda said it was a car accident. | 我之前说是出了车祸 |
[23:45] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[24:06] | Working late? | 还在工作 |
[24:07] | – Um, just finishing up. – Stay a while. Chat. | -刚好结束 -别急着走 聊会儿吧 |
[24:10] | – Let go of me. – Nobody rides for Holwell, see? | -放开我 -没人会想当霍维尔的骑手 |
[24:13] | You ride for him, you don’t ride again. | 你这么做了 但到此为止吧 |
[24:15] | – Let go. – Most riders are smart enough to listen. | -放手 -大多数聪明的骑手都知道听话 |
[24:17] | Don’t be one of the stupid ones. | 别不知好歹 |
[24:18] | You don’t understand. I don’t have a choice– | 你不懂的 我没得选 |
[24:19] | Look what happened to sutton. | 看看苏顿的下场 |
[24:21] | You want that to happen to you? | 你也想要那样吗 |
[24:22] | Let her be, Barnes. | 放开她 巴恩斯 |
[24:27] | Oh, you’re a nasty piece of work, aren’t you? | 你真是个令人讨厌的混球 是吧 |
[24:30] | Ah? I knew that from the moment I saw you, | 怎么不说话 我第一次看见你时就知道 |
[24:33] | But I didn’t think you’d stoop | 但我不知道你居然卑鄙到 |
[24:35] | so low to threaten young girls. | 要去威胁一个小姑娘 |
[24:37] | Okay, I’ve had enough of you. | 我受够你了 |
[24:38] | Hang on. No, no. Whoa, whoa, that’s not fair. | 等等 别这样 这可不公平 |
[24:41] | Stop! Drop the weapon. Put your hands in the air | 别动 放下武器 把手举起来 |
[24:44] | Where I can see ’em! | 放在我能看见的地方 |
[24:49] | Huh? | 你倒是来啊 |
[24:54] | And good thing for you you’re a terrible liar. | 好在你撒谎技术实在是糟糕 |
[24:56] | It’s all about the eye contact. | 看你的眼睛我就什么都懂了 |
[25:03] | That close. Huh? | 就差一点了 是吧 |
[25:06] | Stop it. | 够了你 |
[25:13] | Really? Put it down. | 拜托你了 放下吧 |
[25:21] | Ellis Barnes has a temper. | 阿里斯・巴恩斯脾气急躁 |
[25:22] | Popped twice for assault, | 两次被控袭击 |
[25:23] | Got probation. Tough guy. | 获得缓刑 不是个容易对付的家伙 |
[25:25] | Hold up. I’ve got an idea. | 等等 我有个主意 |
[25:28] | You don’t understand. I don’t have a choice– | 你不懂的 我没得选 |
[25:29] | Look what happened to Sutton. | 看看苏顿的下场 |
[25:31] | You want that to happen to you? | 你也想要那样吗 |
[25:34] | Bill Sutton had his head bashed in. | 比尔・苏顿遭头部重击身亡 |
[25:37] | Did you have something to do with that? | 你和此事有关系吗 |
[25:38] | This is all a misunderstanding. | 整件事情是个误会 |
[25:39] | I was just saying Starks should be careful. | 我只是想警告斯达克斯小心一点 |
[25:41] | Friendly advice. | 只是友好的提醒 |
[25:42] | Friendly advice not to ride for Cobb Holwell. | 善意提醒她不要做科布・霍维尔的骑手 |
[25:46] | Why would you care about that? | 为什么你会如此关心 |
[25:47] | I have many interests– some large, some small. | 我这么做 有大大小小很多理由 |
[25:51] | One of which is hating Bill Sutton. | 其中一个就是 你憎恨比尔・苏顿 |
[25:54] | We know he put you | 我们知道上次是他 |
[25:55] | under at that race, Mr. Barnes. | 让你在比赛中失利 巴恩斯先生 |
[25:57] | Ended your career. | 这毁掉了你的前程 |
[25:58] | He did it on purpose. I know he did. | 他故意这么做的 我知道是他干的 |
[26:01] | Somebody did that to me, | 如果要是有人那么这么对我 |
[26:03] | you know what I’d do? | 你知道我会怎么做吗 |
[26:04] | I’d kill him. | 我会杀了他 |
[26:07] | Well, that’s you. | 我不会 |
[26:10] | So is there anything else, or ar we done here? | 还有什么要问的吗 |
[26:12] | Just one more thing. | 最后一个问题 |
[26:19] | Mr. Barnes… | 巴恩斯先生 |
[26:21] | I’m from the California racing board. | 我是加利福利亚赛马协会的 |
[26:23] | We contacted the C.R.B. When we brought you in. | 我们带你进来的时候 就联系了他们 |
[26:26] | – It’s routine. – I don’t understand. | -这是例行程序 -我不明白 |
[26:27] | You’ve been selling inside information to bettors, Mr. Barnes. | 你一直将内部消息出售给投注者 |
[26:29] | Either that information is genuine, | 要么是可靠的内部信息 |
[26:31] | which is a heinous | 这种肮脏的手段 |
[26:32] | breach of your contract, | 严重违背了你签署的合约 |
[26:33] | or it is false, and you are simply defrauding people. | 要么就是欺诈投注者钱财的虚假信息 |
[26:36] | Either way, pending a full investigation, | 无论哪种 我们都将做全面的调查 |
[26:38] | I am obliged to ban you from all state tracks– | 我现在宣布禁止你的资格 |
[26:40] | No, I’m a groom. | 不 我只是个马夫 |
[26:41] | – How am I supposed to earn? – However. | -你要我怎么糊口 -不过 |
[26:44] | Agent Lisbon has asked me to exercise some discretion here, | 里斯本探员要我对你宽大处理 |
[26:49] | Based on your willingness to assist her | 只要你协助她调查 |
[26:50] | in this… murder investigation. | 这起谋杀案 |
[26:59] | All righty then. | 我要说的就这些 |
[27:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:09] | I didn’t kill Sutton. | 我没有杀苏顿 |
[27:10] | All I did is threaten him and threaten Starks. | 我只是威胁过他和斯达克斯 |
[27:13] | Who asked you to do that, Mr. Barnes? | 谁指使你这么做的 巴恩斯先生 |
[27:14] | – Talking to people is no crime. – Who? | -和别人说话也有罪吗 -是谁 |
[27:20] | Frank Lockhardt, | 弗兰克・罗德哈特 |
[27:22] | owner of the ad astra stable. | 艾德雅特马厩的持有者 |
[27:27] | Grace? Where is everybody? | 格蕾斯 他们人呢 |
[27:29] | Oh. Somewhere else doing interesting things. | 在某个地方 干好玩的差事 |
[27:31] | Okay. Come on. Let’s go. | 好吧 快 走 |
[27:33] | – Go where? – Come on. | -去哪儿 -快 |
[27:34] | Wait. Did you okay this with Lisbon? | 等等 你和里斯本处得还好吧 |
[27:36] | I certainly did. | 当然 |
[27:37] | What kind of question is that, anyway? | 你这么问什么意思 |
[27:38] | It’s almost like you don’t trust me. | 就像是你根本就不信任我 |
[27:40] | We have to stop by your place on the way, get a different outfit. | 我们到你家时会停车 你去换套衣服 |
[27:43] | – An outfit for what? – Huh | -换套什么衣服 -待会就知道了 |
[27:50] | Sam Starks, Grace Van Pelt. | 山姆・斯达克斯 她是格蕾斯・范佩尔 |
[27:52] | – Grace, this is sam starks. – Hi. | -格蕾斯 这是山姆・斯达克斯 -你好 |
[27:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:56] | Grace used to ride. She grew up around horses. | 格蕾斯以前也骑马的 她是在农场长大的 |
[27:58] | Dressage, mostly. A little jumping. | 准确点说是花式骑术 还是有差别的 |
[28:00] | – So let’s get her a ride, huh? – Um… A ride? | -让她骑一圈 怎么样 -要她骑 |
[28:04] | – Yeah. Um… – I don’t know. | -是啊 如何 -不知道 |
[28:07] | Sam… we’re cops. | 山姆 我们是警察 |
[28:10] | We’re police officers. | 我们可是警官 |
[28:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:15] | – There we go. Thank you. – I guess. | -这就对了 谢谢 -没事儿 |
[28:18] | Now we’re talking. Have fun. | 这就很好了嘛 玩得开心 |
[28:23] | This is Castor’s folly. | 它叫双子憨憨 |
[28:25] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[28:29] | Look, I’m a businessman. | 我只是个商人 |
[28:30] | Horses are nothing but a hobby for me. | 赛马不过是我的一个爱好 |
[28:33] | Right. You’re a developer. | 对 你是开发商 |
[28:35] | Commercial, mostly. | 商业开发商 |
[28:38] | You wanna get your hands on Cobb Holwell’s stable. | 你想要插手科布・霍维尔的马场 |
[28:41] | I wanna beat him, sure. | 我当然想击垮他 |
[28:42] | I like winning races as much as the next man. | 在赛马上我希望可以赢任何一个人 |
[28:45] | Not your hobby. Your business. | 不是说赛马 是生意场上 |
[28:47] | You wanna develop the redwood downs complex. | 你想要合并开发红木岭 |
[28:50] | Holwell has his own stable there | 霍维尔在那儿有自己的马场 |
[28:51] | and he won’t sell to you. | 所以他不同意卖给你 |
[28:52] | Well, there was some discussion about developing redwood downs, | 没错 我们是讨论过红木岭的开发案 |
[28:54] | But nothing concrete. It’s just talk. | 但并没有细谈 不过是聊聊 |
[28:57] | Talk that could lead to millions in revenues. | 如果谈成可以为你带来大笔的收益 |
[28:59] | But first you’d need Holwell’s stable. | 不过首先你得先得到霍维尔的马场 |
[29:02] | So? | 所以呢 |
[29:02] | So you’d like seeing Holwell out of business. | 所以你希望霍维尔的生意倒闭 |
[29:04] | That’s why you paid Ellis Barnes | 因此你花钱雇阿里斯・巴恩斯 |
[29:05] | to stop jockeys riding for him. | 去说服骑手退出 |
[29:09] | Let’s say Barnes told jockeys that | 就算是我让巴恩斯告诉骑师们 |
[29:11] | if they ride for Holwell, | 如果在霍维尔手下干 |
[29:12] | That means they won’t ride for me. | 就是跟我作对 |
[29:13] | – So what? – It’s the truth. | -那又怎样 -这是事实 |
[29:15] | No law’s been broken. | 这些都不违法 |
[29:20] | Bill Sutton was responsible for the accident that crippled Barnes. | 比尔对巴恩斯致残的事故负有责任 |
[29:23] | Did you know that? | 这事你知道吗 |
[29:26] | Barnes was angry about it. | 巴恩斯为此记恨在心 |
[29:27] | Very angry. | 非常怨恨 |
[29:30] | Now you sent a very angry man | 而你派一个积怨已久的人 |
[29:31] | to threaten the person he was angry with. | 去威胁他的仇人 |
[29:33] | How’d you think that would turn out? | 你知道会发生什么吗 |
[29:42] | I think I want my attorney. | 我想等我律师来了再回答你 |
[29:55] | That was fun. | 有意思 |
[29:58] | What horse is that? | 你牵的是什么马 |
[29:59] | Well, too bad you’re so tall, | 可惜你个子太高了 |
[30:01] | ’cause Holwell could use a second jockey | 霍维尔还可以再找一位骑师 |
[30:03] | for Pollock’s dream here. | 和梦幻波洛克配合的 |
[30:04] | He’s ready to be ridden. | 它已经准备好上场了 |
[30:05] | I thought he was the crazy one. | 我以为它是性情暴戾的那只 |
[30:07] | Oh, no, no, he’s just… | 不 不 它不过 |
[30:09] | He’s just a little misunderstood. | 不过是个误解 |
[30:10] | He seems like a sweetie. | 它看起来挺讨人喜欢的 |
[30:12] | Isn’t he? Why don’t you hop on? | 是吧 要不要骑骑试试 |
[30:16] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:17] | Oh, I know horses, and he is 100% safe. | 我知道它们的性情 它绝对安全的 |
[30:20] | – Look at that. See? – Yeah? | -看 我没说错吧 -真的吗 |
[30:22] | He’s nodding. Jump on. | 它点头了 上去吧 |
[30:25] | Oh, I don’t know. | 真的可以吗 |
[30:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:31] | Yep. You ready? And, lift. | 准备好了吗 上马 |
[30:39] | Huh? See? Look at that. | 怎么样 看 多棒啊 |
[30:42] | See? | 是吧 |
[30:44] | Hey! Get off that horse! | 喂 快下来 |
[30:48] | Are you trying to get yourself killed? | 你想要自杀吗 |
[30:49] | I’m sorry, Sam. I didn’t know. | 抱歉 山姆 我不知道 |
[30:54] | Relax, Sam. Poll was telling me he was ready. | 放松点 山姆 波波说它很乖的 |
[30:57] | I was just proving that | 我不过想证明 |
[30:58] | Holwell was right to believe in his horse. | 霍维尔如此信任他的马匹 是正确的 |
[30:59] | – There’s no need to thank me. – Thank you? | -不用感谢我 -感谢你什么 |
[31:02] | You trying to get me fired the day before my big race? | 你差点害我在比赛前一天被开除 |
[31:05] | – Yeah. Thanks. – Sam, I’m sorry– | -是啊 太谢谢你了 -山姆 抱歉 |
[31:07] | Mr. Holwell is gonna be so mad when he hears. | 如果霍维尔先生听见的话 会很生气的 |
[31:09] | Please… you have to leave now. | 请你们 现在就离开这里 |
[31:11] | Okay. See you, pal. | 好的 拜拜伙计 |
[31:15] | See you, pollock’s dream. | 再见 梦幻波洛克 |
[31:18] | What was that all about? | 你刚刚是在干什么 |
[31:20] | Clarity, Grace. Clarity. | 格蕾斯 事情已经很清楚了 |
[31:24] | – Hello, Lisbon. – Where have you been? | -你好 里斯本 -你去哪儿了 |
[31:26] | Oh, horseback riding with Grace. | 和格蕾斯在马场骑马呢 |
[31:28] | Oh, that’s nice. We’ve been trying | 真有闲情逸致啊 我们正努力 |
[31:29] | to get confessions out of Lockhardt and Barnes. | 让罗德哈特和巴恩斯认罪 |
[31:32] | – And how’s that going for you? – It’s not. | -那你那边进行的如何 -不怎么地 |
[31:34] | Oh, well, surprise. You can set ’em free. | 给你个惊喜 你可以放他们走了 |
[31:37] | Because… | 是因为 |
[31:38] | Because I come bearing a practical and speedy solution | 因为我想到一个快捷有效的办法 |
[31:41] | – for all your crime detection problems. – Really? | -能找到这个案子的突破口 -真的 |
[31:44] | Really and truly. We are off to the races. | 比珍珠还真 我们出发去比赛场地了 |
[32:20] | Everybody in position? | 所有人都到位了吗 |
[32:21] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[32:25] | – Van Pelt? – Here. | -范佩尔 -在 |
[32:28] | Cho? | 周 |
[32:29] | Here. | 在 |
[32:30] | Anybody got eyes on Jane? | 谁看到简了 |
[32:37] | Come on, people. | 拜托 伙计们 |
[32:45] | Your attention please, ladies and gentlemen, | 请注意 先生们女士们 |
[32:47] | the horses are now on their way to the track | 所有赛马都已经蓄势待发 |
[32:50] | for the race of the day. | 做好准备 来赢得今天 |
[32:52] | The $200,000 montague pineapple juice stakes. | 蒙特谷菠萝汁马赛高达20万美元的奖金 |
[32:57] | Wait a minute. I got him. | 等一下 我看到他了 |
[32:59] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[33:00] | Hey. | 你好 |
[33:03] | This is the guy. One, two, three. | 这就是我说的那个人 头三名全中 |
[33:05] | – This guy knows his horses. – Next. | -这个人很懂马 -下一个 |
[33:10] | Next. | 下一个 |
[33:13] | Hmm. After you. | 你先吧 |
[33:14] | Oh, okay. | 好啊 |
[33:16] | 10 large on Castor’s Folly to win. | 一万美元押双子憨憨赢 |
[33:19] | Castor’s Folly, $10,000. | 双子憨憨 压一万 |
[33:22] | Castor’s Folly. 100 to 1. | 押双子憨憨赢 赔率一百比一 |
[33:27] | Next. | 下一个 |
[33:29] | Castor’s Folly. | 双子憨憨 |
[33:42] | Now don’t let him have his head in the early turns. | 别让他在前几个弯道处超过你 |
[33:44] | He’ll wanna get out fast, but don’t let him. | 他会试图快速起跑 但别让他得逞 |
[33:48] | I know you’re behind that police harassment, Holwell. | 我知道你正面临警方的调查 霍维尔 |
[33:51] | You might’ve had your fun yesterday, | 你的好日子就要到头了 |
[33:53] | but I’m gonna own your stable tomorrow. | 你的马厩 明天就归我了 |
[33:56] | – Well, that’s unless he wins today. – What? | -除非他今天能获胜 -什么 |
[33:59] | Well, if he wins today, then, uh, | 除非他今天能获胜 |
[34:01] | he makes enough money to pay off all his debts. | 他才会有足够的钱还债 |
[34:03] | He’s got exactly zero chance of winning. | 他绝无胜算 |
[34:06] | It’s 100 to 1. | 赔率一百比一 |
[34:07] | I know, great odds, isn’t it? | 我知道 是大冷门对吧 |
[34:08] | – I got $10,000 on him to win. – What? | -我押一万赌他赢 -什么 |
[34:11] | You’re a fool. But hey… | 你是个十足的傻瓜 但话说回来 |
[34:14] | – Good luck. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[34:19] | – Did you really bet on Castor’s Folly? – Of course I did. | -你真的押了双子憨憨 -当然 |
[34:22] | I mean, he’s gonna win, isn’t he? | 反正他是会赢的 不是吗 |
[34:24] | What’s wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[34:25] | A bet that big will shorten the odds. | 你押的那些钱足够改变赔率 |
[34:27] | I’ll win less money. | 我能赢的就少了 |
[34:29] | What did you bet? | 你押了多少 |
[34:30] | – Every penny I have. – Well, that’s confident. | -我的全部家当 -还挺自信 |
[34:33] | Desperate. | 是绝望好吧 |
[34:40] | Well… not to worry. | 别担心 |
[34:43] | He’s a cinch. | 他势必会赢的 |
[34:45] | I can guarantee it. | 我保证 |
[34:47] | – Is that right? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -没错 |
[34:48] | – How’s that? – A little switcheroo of the horsies. | -你怎么知道 -小小调换了一下 |
[34:51] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[34:52] | Castor’s Folly and Pollock’s Dream, | 双子憨憨和梦幻波洛克 |
[34:54] | I switched them in their stalls. | 我在马厩里把他们调换了一下 |
[34:57] | Don’t joke. It’s not funny. | 别开玩笑 不好笑 |
[34:58] | I know you don’t think Polly’s ready, | 我知道你觉得小波没有准备好 |
[35:00] | but I’m telling you, he is, and I know horses. | 但我告诉你 他准备好了 我很懂马 |
[35:02] | You said yourself Pollock’s Dream is the faster horse. | 你自己说的 梦幻波洛克跑得更快 |
[35:06] | Tell me you’re not serious. | 告诉我你不是说真的 |
[35:07] | They look exactly alike. | 他们看上去一模一样 |
[35:09] | Even if the Steward suspected anything, | 就算斯图尔特有怀疑 |
[35:11] | you would’ve been so surprised, they would have thought | 别这么惊讶 他们也会想 |
[35:13] | it was an honest mistake. But they didn’t. | 这是个无心之失 不过他们也没怀疑 |
[35:16] | So my plan has worked perfectly. | 所以我的计划绝对万无一失 |
[35:20] | And they’re off. It’s Musketeer’s Cat in the lead, | 比赛正式开始了 现在火枪猫暂列第一 |
[35:22] | Calm thunder in second, temper’s twilight in third, | 静雷位列第二 暴怒暮光第三 |
[35:25] | Papa Gene in fourth. Sheba’s Ghost… | 爸比基因第四 希巴之魂第 |
[35:28] | You meddling ass! | 你个成事不足败事有余的混蛋 |
[35:30] | I already switched the horses. | 我已经调换过了 |
[35:32] | You switched them back! | 你又把它们调换回去了 |
[35:34] | That’s how Sutton ended up dead, isn’t it? | 这就是苏顿被杀的原因了 是吧 |
[35:35] | He refused to go along with your plan. | 他拒绝配合你的计划 |
[35:37] | So you killed him, and you coerced that poor girl | 你就杀了他 你还强迫那可怜的小姑娘 |
[35:40] | into taking his place. | 去替他跑马 |
[35:42] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[35:45] | That works as a confession, doesn’t it? | 这是认罪了 对吧 |
[35:50] | …Castor’s Folly. Now it’s’. Calm Thunder | 双子憨憨追了上来 现在它和静雷 |
[35:51] | and Temper’s Twilight in third by the rail. | 以及暴怒的暮光 并列第三 |
[35:53] | Sheba’s Ghost going up fourth. | 希巴之魂紧随其后排在第四 |
[35:54] | Neck and neck with Papa Gene on the outside | 爸比基因在双子憨憨的外圈 |
[35:56] | alongside Castor’s Folly. | 与之并驾齐驱 |
[35:58] | Coming into the turn, it’s Calm Thunder. | 就要入弯的是静雷 |
[35:59] | Musketeer’s cat in the lead. | 火枪猫仍然领先排在第一 |
[36:00] | Then Temper’s Twilight is falling back in fifth. | 暴怒的暮光逐渐落后 现在排在第五 |
[36:02] | Castor’s Folly’s on the outside surging ahead. | 双子憨憨正在外圈突出重围 |
[36:04] | Then ocean strider pulling up to seventh. Lucky boy trailing. | 海行者追至第七位 幸运小子紧随其后 |
[36:08] | Rounding turn number two, it’s Musketeer’s cat in the lead | 第二圈开始了 火枪猫遥遥领先 |
[36:10] | and Calm Thunder in second. Castor’s Folly’s coming in fast | 静雷第二 双子憨憨紧追不放 |
[36:13] | on the outside running upon Temper’s Twilight. | 正在外圈赶超暴怒的暮光 |
[36:17] | Castor’s Folly passes Calm Thunder in second place. | 双子憨憨超越了静雷 位列第二 |
[36:21] | Papa Gene is trying to stay in it. | 爸比基因正在尽全力不被赶超 |
[36:22] | Sheba’s Ghost is holding in fifth. | 希巴之魂仍保持在第五的位置 |
[36:24] | Four lengths back, it’s Ocean Strider and Lucky Boy. | 他之后四个身位跟着海行者和幸运小子 |
[36:26] | Coming into turn three, | 进入第二圈 |
[36:27] | it’s Musketeer’s Cat by a length and a half. | 火枪猫领先双子憨憨一个半身位 |
[36:29] | Castor’s Folly down the center chasing in second. | 而双子憨憨位列第二 穷追不舍 |
[36:31] | Calm thunder is holding off papa gene at the rail. | 静雷和爸比基因不相上下 |
[36:34] | Sheba’s ghost is still running in fifth. | 希巴之魂仍然位列第五 |
[36:36] | Lucky Boy’s making a run at Ocean Strider. | 幸运小子正在逐渐超越海行者 |
[36:38] | In first, Musketeer’s Cat’s in trouble | 第一名的火枪猫有了点小麻烦 |
[36:40] | as Castor’s Folly picks up speed. Calm thunder’s trying | 双子憨憨正在逐渐加速 静雷则试图保住 |
[36:42] | to stay in it. Papa Gene’s falling back. | 他的排位 爸比基因被远远地甩在了后面 |
[36:44] | Out of turn four, it’s Musketeer’s Cat by a length. | 第四圈结束 火枪猫仅有一个马身的优势 |
[36:47] | Castor’s Folly, second, Calm thunder. Castor’s Folly | 双子憨憨第二 然后静雷 双子憨憨 |
[36:49] | closing in fast on Musketeer’s Cat as they head down to the wire. | 在奔向终点的过程中正在迅速赶超火枪猫 |
[36:51] | Musketeer’s cat by half a length. | 火枪猫仅领先半个马身了 |
[36:52] | Castor’s Folly and Calm Thunder. | 紧随其后的是双子憨憨和静雷 |
[36:53] | Musketeer’s cat, then Castor’s Folly. | 火枪猫 紧接着双子憨憨 |
[36:55] | It’s neck and neck. Musketeer’s cat springs for the finish. | 他们并驾齐驱 火枪猫开始向终点冲刺了 |
[36:57] | Castor’s Folly trying to take the lead. | 双子憨憨试图超越他抢夺领先地位 |
[36:59] | Musketeer’s Cat switching hard. | 火枪猫正在艰难的变道 |
[37:00] | Castor’s Folly’s right there. | 双子憨憨就要超过他了 |
[37:01] | Pushing ahead is Castor’s Folly. | 双子憨憨超越了火枪猫 |
[37:03] | Castor’s Folly. Castor’s Folly takes the lead. | 双子憨憨现在名列第一 |
[37:06] | Castor’s Folly wins by a nose. | 双子憨憨以分毫之差赢得比赛 |
[37:09] | Castor’s Folly takes first place. | 双子憨憨位列第一 |
[37:11] | Musketeer’s Cat in second, Calm Thunder in third, | 火枪猫位列第二 静雷第三 |
[37:14] | And Papa Gene, Sheba’s Ghost, | 接下来的顺序是爸比基因 希巴之魂 |
[37:16] | Temper’s Twilight, Ocean Strider, and Lucky Boy. | 暴怒的暮光 海行者和幸运小子 |
[37:18] | Mr. Holwell, | 霍维尔先生 |
[37:20] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Bill Sutton. | 你涉嫌谋杀比尔・苏顿被捕了 |
[37:24] | But you switched the horses. | 可你调换了马 |
[37:25] | Uh, I just said that. I didn’t really. | 我只是说说 没真换 |
[37:28] | Congratulations. Your ringer won. | 恭喜 你的马赢了 |
[37:55] | Murder weapon? | 凶器吗 |
[37:56] | Yeah. Lug wrench from Holwell’s truck– | 是 从霍维尔卡车上找到的扳手 |
[37:57] | Sutton’s d.N.A. is all over it. | 上面布满了苏顿的DNA |
[37:58] | That and Sam Starks’ testimony | 加上山姆・斯达克斯的证言 |
[38:00] | will put Holwell away for good. | 就能定霍维尔的罪 |
[38:01] | He told her straight out that he killed Sutton | 他亲口告诉她说他杀了苏顿 |
[38:03] | to get her to cooperate with his scheme. | 就为了要让她配合他的阴谋 |
[38:06] | Said that she’d never ride again | 告诉她说如果她告发他 就会被杀 |
[38:07] | or end up dead if she talked. | 或者永远不能骑马 |
[38:09] | She was young and naive enough to believe it. | 她年轻又天真 所以就信了他的话 |
[38:11] | I still don’t get the scheme. | 我还是不明白这个阴谋 |
[38:12] | Why didn’t Holwell just run the fast horse? | 为什么霍维尔不直接用快马比赛 |
[38:14] | Well, the odds are no good on a fast horse. | 快马的赔率就不会那么高了 |
[38:16] | Everybody bets on him. It’s pennies on the dollar. | 每个人都押他 就没什么赚头了 |
[38:17] | Yeah, you run the slow horse to get the long odds, and then you | 为了高赔率 就声称派慢马参加比赛 |
[38:20] | run the fast horse to win the money. | 实则用的是快马 来赢奖金 |
[38:21] | But how did he switch the horses? | 但他怎么调换的马呢 |
[38:23] | Don’t they check for that? | 他们都不检查吗 |
[38:24] | Well, Holwell gave the fast one on a lip tattoo | 其实霍维尔为了让两匹马看起来一样 |
[38:25] | to match the slow one, | 给它们纹了相同的纹身 |
[38:26] | so the Stewards couldn’t tell them apart. | 这样苏图尔特就无法分辨了 |
[38:33] | MS. Lecure. | 勒科尔小姐 |
[38:37] | I asked evidence to release this. | 我让证据保管处退回了这个 |
[38:40] | Mr. Sutton wanted you to have it, | 苏顿先生想让你戴着它 |
[38:42] | And I think you should. | 我也觉得应该交给你 |
[38:49] | You know, I think we would have been okay. | 我一直觉得我们会在一起的 |
[38:53] | I mean, if we had… time. | 如果我们有足够的 时间 |
[39:00] | I think we would have. | 我觉得我们会的 |
[39:03] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[39:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:10] | Fool to herself, that girl. It was never gonna work. | 她在欺骗自己 他们在一起是不可能的 |
[39:13] | Don’t be so cynical. | 别那么愤世嫉俗 |
[39:15] | Oh, you did let Sam Starks go, didn’t you? | 你放山姆・斯达克斯走了 对吧 |
[39:17] | She was a mere tool, an innocent pawn. | 她就只是件工具 是颗无辜的棋子 |
[39:19] | Semi-innocent, | 不完全无辜 |
[39:21] | but, yeah, she’s free and clear. | 但她是清白的 她自由了 |
[39:23] | She’ll be riding at Santa Anita next week. | 她下周要去圣阿尼塔比赛 |
[39:24] | Excellent, and Holwell will soon be | 很好 霍维尔很快要去 |
[39:26] | riding a bunk in San Quentin. | 圣昆汀监狱挤小床了 |
[39:28] | Well, I vote whoever won at the track pays for pizza. | 我举双手同意赌马赢了的人请客吃披萨 |
[39:31] | The results were thrown out. Jane didn’t win anything. | 结果作废了 简什么都没赢 |
[39:33] | Nah, he’s still got the money from the trifecta– | 不对 他还是从压头三名上赢了钱 |
[39:34] | – The one, two, three. – Well, uh, not so much. | -一二三名全中那次 -也没赢多少 |
[39:37] | It cost to, uh, win that. | 赢那个还是得 花些钱的 |
[39:39] | I had to cover every 3-way combination | 我得把所有参加比赛的马匹的 |
[39:41] | Of every horse in the race. Cost me $5,000, | 任意三种组合都考虑到 花了我五千 |
[39:44] | – And I only won $486. – Wait a minute. | -而我才赢了四百八十六 -等等 |
[39:47] | So… you can’t read horses? | 所以 你其实不懂马 |
[39:49] | Of course not. But it’s always a good idea | 当然不 但不懂装懂 |
[39:52] | to seem like you know what you’re talking about. | 总是没错的 |
[39:54] | Fosters trust. | 能培养信任 |
[39:55] | Does that mean you put Grace on a potentially wild horse | 这就是说 你把格蕾丝放在了匹野马背上 |
[39:57] | with no idea of what could happen? | 而你也无法预知是否会出意外吗 |
[39:59] | Well, I had an idea that Holwell was putting a burr under the saddle. | 事实上 我知道霍维尔在马鞍下面放了根刺 |
[40:02] | Very old school trick. | 只是非常古老的小把戏 |
[40:04] | Very old school. That’s why I had Grace ride bareback– | 超级古老 所以我让格蕾丝骑在裸的马背上 |
[40:06] | to see if I was right, | 就是来验证一下我是不是对的 |
[40:07] | and I was. | 结果果然如此 |
[40:08] | You took a terrible chance. | 这简直是铤而走险 |
[40:10] | Well, I figured the odds were 70-30. | 还好 概率是百分七十对三十 |
[40:13] | I was right. I wouldn’t call that terrible. | 而且我对了 我不觉得是铤而走险 |
[40:15] | A betting man would call that risky, | 一个赌徒会把这个叫做冒险 |
[40:16] | but certainly not terrible. Well… | 但绝对不是铤而走险 那么 |
[40:20] | So… pizza. | 吃披萨吧 |
[40:30] | Nope. | 算了 |