| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | 赛柏林府邸 加州 阿瑟森 | |
| [00:08] | 艾瑟・布莱克・赛柏林的私人守灵会 | |
| [00:26] | Sophie. | 索菲 | 
| [00:29] | Do you think you could persuade your sister | 你能劝劝你妹妹 | 
| [00:31] | to make at least a token appearance? | 至少出来露个面吗 | 
| [00:34] | I doubt it. | 我可没把握 | 
| [00:35] | Please try. | 试试吧 | 
| [00:37] | Sure, mom. | 好吧 妈妈 | 
| [00:51] | Abs? | 艾比 | 
| [00:58] | Abs? | 艾比 | 
| [01:01] | Abby, are you awake? | 艾比 你醒了吗 | 
| [01:18] | Yeah. All right. All right. | 好吧 行了 | 
| [01:19] | I’m heading through the front entrance right now. | 我现在就去前院入口 | 
| [01:20] | What’s your 20? | 你在什么位置 | 
| [01:27] | Hey, boss. | 嗨 头儿 | 
| [01:28] | Victim’s name is Austin Marr. | 死者名叫奥斯汀・梅尔 | 
| [01:30] | 23. Multiple stab wounds. | 23岁 身上多处刺伤 | 
| [01:31] | Killed in the guesthouse last night around 2:00 a.m. | 今天凌晨2点左右 在客房身亡 | 
| [01:33] | What’s with all the security? | 怎么这么多保安 | 
| [01:35] | Well, the house belongs to a federal judge | 这房子的主人 波琳娜・菲茨威廉 | 
| [01:36] | named Pauline Fitzwilliam. | 是一名州法官 | 
| [01:37] | Her mother just died. | 她母亲刚刚去世 | 
| [01:39] | Lot of VIPs are here for the wake. | 很多大人物都前来守灵 | 
| [01:40] | Stiff security for a wake. | 严密的安保 就为了场守灵会 | 
| [01:42] | Where’s Jane? | 简去哪儿了 | 
| [01:43] | Who knows? He can catch up when he gets here. | 谁知道 他来了自然能赶上 | 
| [01:52] | I was looking for Abby. | 我当时正在找艾比 | 
| [01:54] | I didn’t even know Austin was in the house. | 我甚至不知道奥斯汀在这里 | 
| [01:56] | He doesn’t live here? | 他不住在这儿吗 | 
| [01:57] | No. He’s Abby’s boyfriend. | 不 他是艾比的男友 | 
| [02:00] | He’s sweet and gentle. | 他人很好 很绅士 | 
| [02:03] | Who would do this to him? | 谁会对他下毒手 | 
| [02:06] | I need you to stay with me, Sophie. | 我需要你保持冷静 索菲 | 
| [02:09] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [02:11] | Does Austin have family in the area? | 奥斯汀有家人在这附近吗 | 
| [02:13] | No. | 没有 | 
| [02:15] | Sophie, do you know where Austin works? | 索菲 你知道奥斯汀在哪工作吗 | 
| [02:17] | I’m not sure. He’s… | 我不清楚 他… | 
| [02:20] | He’s an illustrator for children’s books. | 他是一名儿童读物插画师 | 
| [02:23] | And how was his relationship with Abby? | 他跟艾比的关系如何 | 
| [02:26] | They were in love. | 他们很相爱 | 
| [02:28] | Austin treated her like gold. | 奥斯汀对她呵护备至 | 
| [02:30] | When was the last time you saw your sister? | 你上次见到你妹妹是什么时候 | 
| [02:33] | Yesterday afternoon. | 昨天下午 | 
| [02:35] | Where is she? What’s happened to her? | 她在哪 她怎么了 | 
| [02:37] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们正在调查 | 
| [02:39] | We’ll let you know as soon as find anything out. | 一有发现 我们会立刻通知你 | 
| [02:42] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的配合 | 
| [02:43] | But she’s okay, right? | 但她会没事的 对吧 | 
| [02:45] | ’cause she’s my baby sister. | 她可是我亲妹妹 | 
| [02:46] | – We’ll let you know. – Okay. | -我们会通知你的 -好 | 
| [02:50] | I talked to security. | 我跟保安谈过了 | 
| [02:52] | They say they’ve got a sealed perimeter around the estate. | 他们说这房子四周都是隔离带 | 
| [02:54] | No one goes in or out unless it’s through them. | 要想进出 必须通过门禁 | 
| [02:57] | Abby came in yesterday morning at 8:40, | 艾比昨天早上8点40分回到家 | 
| [02:59] | but there’s no record that she left. | 就没有她离开的记录了 | 
| [03:01] | So she’s still in the house? | 那么她还在这房子里 | 
| [03:03] | That’s the thing. | 问题就出在这儿 | 
| [03:03] | Local P.D. And security searched the property– | 当地的巡警和保安对府邸进行了搜查 | 
| [03:06] | Every building, every room. | 搜遍了每幢楼 每间房 | 
| [03:08] | They can’t find her anywhere. | 还是找不到她 | 
| [03:09] | Well, maybe she left with someone. | 也许她是跟其他人一起离开的 | 
| [03:10] | Security’s saying no. | 保安说不可能 | 
| [03:11] | They check everyone that leaves. | 他们核查了每一位离开的人 | 
| [03:12] | They even search their cars. | 连车都搜过了 | 
| [03:13] | So Abby’s missing, | 那就是说 艾比失踪了 | 
| [03:15] | but security says she never left? | 但保安说她从没离开过 | 
| [03:17] | I was having such a good day. | 这真是太妙了 | 
| [03:18] | Cho, check out Austin– | 周 去查查奥斯汀 | 
| [03:21] | home, work, other friends. | 住址 工作 朋友 | 
| [03:23] | Van Pelt, get with security. | 范佩尔 去找保安 | 
| [03:25] | I want the names of everybody | 我需要在作案时间内 | 
| [03:26] | who was on the property at the time of death, | 出现在这房子里的所有人的名单 | 
| [03:28] | – and I want to talk to ’em. – On it. | -我要跟他们谈谈 -明白 | 
| [03:29] | Uh, and if you see Jane, tell him he’s officially tardy. | 如果你看见简 跟他说他这是旷工 | 
| [03:34] | All metals items in the plastic bins. | 所有的金属物品 都放在塑料盒里 | 
| [03:38] | Uh, I’m with CBI. | 我是加调局的 | 
| [03:41] | I’m in a hurry. I’m just gonna go around. | 我赶时间 我就绕过去了 | 
| [03:43] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Where’s your badge? | 等等 等等 你的警徽呢 | 
| [03:45] | Uh… you just grabbed my arm. | 你拽着我胳膊干嘛 | 
| [03:46] | Oh, maybe you didn’t hear me. | 也许是因为你没听见我的话 | 
| [03:47] | Marcus Whiteside–security chief here. | 马卡斯・怀特西德 这儿的安全主管 | 
| [03:49] | – Where’s your badge? – That’s my badge. | -你的警徽呢 -在这儿呢 | 
| [03:51] | Okay, then. Now go through the gate. | 好吧 现在从门里穿过去 | 
| [03:53] | Where’s your badge? | 你的警徽呢 | 
| [03:53] | Are we gonna have a problem here? | 你想找麻烦吗 | 
| [03:55] | No. Not at all. I’m just asking. | 不 没有 我只是问问 | 
| [03:56] | – Through the gate. – I’m one of the good guys here, man. | -过安检去 -我可是好人 伙计 | 
| [03:58] | I’m–I’m here to help. | 我来这儿是来帮忙的 | 
| [03:59] | Family, friends, CBI– | 无论家人朋友 还是加调局的 | 
| [04:01] | everyone goes through the gate. Got it? | 每个人都得过安检 明白吗 | 
| [04:02] | I got it. That means you go through the gate, too? | 明白了 那就是说你也得过 | 
| [04:04] | Absolutely. | 完全正确 | 
| [04:05] | Okay. Then… Marcus, please, | 好吧 那请吧 马卡斯 | 
| [04:07] | be my guest. After you. | 别客气 你先 | 
| [04:09] | The least I could do. | 我这样做没问题吧 | 
| [04:39] | Uh, you know, I-I may… | 也许… | 
| [04:41] | Can I just… please? Thank you. | 我先… 谢谢 | 
| [04:47] | Seems to be working. | 看来没问题啊 | 
| [04:57] | 超感警探 | |
| [05:03] | Come on. I want a bite. Come on. Just give me a bite. | 拜托 我也咬一口 给我咬一口吧 | 
| [05:06] | – No. You don’t deserve it. – I just want one bite. | -不 才不给你呢 -我就咬一口 | 
| [05:06] | Well, maybe I’m just gonna have to take it then. | 那我只好忍忍了 | 
| [05:08] | – Then take it. – No | -那你忍着吧 -不要 | 
| [05:14] | – I love you so much. – I love you, too. | -我是如此爱你 -我也爱你 | 
| [05:17] | Oh. You hear that? She loves me. | 你们听见了吗 她爱我 | 
| [05:22] | I know what’s happened here. | 我知道是怎么回事 | 
| [05:25] | What’s that, judge? | 法官大人 您说 | 
| [05:28] | Three months ago I sentenced a man | 三个月前 我判处了一个叫 | 
| [05:30] | named Raymond Tubbs | 雷蒙・托布斯的男子 | 
| [05:31] | to 40 years without parole. | 40年有期徒刑 不可保释 | 
| [05:33] | He’s a white supremacist, | 他是个白种至上的极端分子 | 
| [05:34] | runs a gang that’s been robbing banks up and down the coast. | 他组织的帮派 洗劫了海岸的许多银行 | 
| [05:38] | Mr. Tubbs swore | 托布斯先生发誓 | 
| [05:39] | he would kill me and my family, | 要杀了我和我的家人 | 
| [05:40] | so obviously someone working for him | 因此显然是有人在为他报仇 | 
| [05:44] | Killed poor Austin | 杀了可怜的奥斯汀 | 
| [05:46] | And took Abby. | 掳走了艾比 | 
| [05:47] | But your security team says nobody entered the compound. | 但您的保安说 没人闯入过府邸 | 
| [05:50] | Well, they also said Abby must still be here, | 他们还说 艾比一定还在这里 | 
| [05:53] | And they’ve searched and haven’t found her, | 他们已经搜查过了 但没找到她 | 
| [05:54] | So obviously they’re wrong in some respects. | 所以显然是他们哪里弄错了 | 
| [05:59] | Where’s Tubbs doing time? | 托布斯现在在哪 | 
| [06:01] | Folsom. That doesn’t stop him. | 福尔瑟姆 不过这也阻止不了他 | 
| [06:04] | Last month he sent a member of his gang | 上个月他派一名手下 | 
| [06:06] | to break into our house. | 闯进了我们家 | 
| [06:07] | That’s when we stepped up security. | 我们是从那时开始增派保安的 | 
| [06:10] | Did your forensics get anything from the crime scene? | 法医在犯罪现场有什么发现吗 | 
| [06:14] | Ma’am, we prefer not to give details of our investigation | 夫人 我们在事实明朗前 | 
| [06:17] | Until it’s compl– | 不能透露调查的任何信息 | 
| [06:18] | Agent, I was a d.A. For 12 years. | 探员 我当了12年地区检察官 | 
| [06:19] | I can pick up the phone and find out what you’ve got, | 与其我打个电话 去查你现在进展如何 | 
| [06:21] | or you can just tell me. | 还不如你直接告诉我 | 
| [06:24] | Partial prints on the murder weapon and Austin’s blood. | 凶器上有不完整指纹 和奥斯汀的血迹 | 
| [06:26] | We’re running it now. | 我们正在检测 | 
| [06:28] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [06:29] | You’ll find that it belongs to someone working for Tubbs. | 你们会发现那是托布斯手下的指纹 | 
| [06:32] | You track him, you will find Abby. | 你们只要跟踪他 就能找到艾比 | 
| [06:35] | We’ll look into Tubbs, | 我们会去调查托布斯 | 
| [06:37] | but there are other avenues to explore. | 但还有其他线索需要调查 | 
| [06:40] | Such as? | 比如 | 
| [06:42] | Ma’am, I-in a matter of course, | 夫人 按照惯例 | 
| [06:44] | We looked into Abby’s background. | 我们调查了艾比的背景 | 
| [06:46] | She has issues with drug and alcohol abuse. | 她一直吸毒和酗酒 | 
| [06:49] | Had issues. She’s been clean for months, | 是曾经 她这几个月已经戒了 | 
| [06:52] | And what has that to do with this situation? | 而这跟她失踪有什么关系 | 
| [06:55] | Parents aren’t always the first to know about a relapse, | 毒瘾复发 父母往往是最后才知道的 | 
| [06:57] | and drug dealers are dangerous company. | 而跟毒贩子打交道很危险 | 
| [06:59] | Abby was clean and sober. | 艾比已经戒了毒戒了酒 | 
| [07:01] | And Austin? | 那奥斯汀呢 | 
| [07:02] | He was the same. | 他也一样 | 
| [07:04] | And how was their relationship lately? | 他们最近的关系如何 | 
| [07:06] | It was good. | 很好 | 
| [07:08] | There were wounds on his face– | 他的脸上有伤 | 
| [07:11] | Fingernail scratches, | 是手指甲刮伤 | 
| [07:12] | which suggests he had a fight with a female | 这意味着他被杀之前 | 
| [07:14] | shortly before he was killed. | 曾与一名女性争执过 | 
| [07:20] | Are you suggesting | 你是在暗示 | 
| [07:22] | that Abby fought with Austin | 艾比跟奥斯汀吵了一架 | 
| [07:24] | And then killed him? | 然后杀了他 | 
| [07:25] | Like I said, ma’am, | 就像我刚才说的 夫人 | 
| [07:28] | other avenues to explore. | 还有其他的调查线索 | 
| [07:31] | Agent, if my daughter comes to harm | 探员 如果我女儿遭遇不幸 | 
| [07:33] | Because you frittered away your time | 就因为你把宝贵的时间 | 
| [07:34] | looking into her personal life, | 浪费在探听她的私生活上 | 
| [07:36] | your career is over. | 你的职业生涯就到此为止了 | 
| [07:37] | Do you understand me? | 你听没听明白 | 
| [07:40] | Ma’am, I understand your distress | 夫人 在这样艰难的时刻 | 
| [07:42] | during this difficult time, | 我能理解您的痛苦 | 
| [07:45] | but we’ll go wherever this investigation takes us. | 但是我们不会放弃任何调查的线索 | 
| [07:47] | It’s my duty. | 这是我的职责 | 
| [08:16] | Can I help you? | 有什么能效劳的 | 
| [08:17] | Well, that depends. | 那倒要看了 | 
| [08:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [08:21] | Ed Saban. | 爱德・塞班 | 
| [08:22] | – Uh, I just… – Oh. And you are? | -我只是 -你又是谁 | 
| [08:26] | Patrick Jane, CBI. | 派翠克・简 加调局的 | 
| [08:27] | Oh, I-I spoke with one of your colleagues– | 你的一个同事已经问过我了 | 
| [08:29] | Uh, van Pelt, I believe. | 好象是叫范佩尔来着 | 
| [08:32] | Does that mean you’ve had enough of questions? | 那是不是说 你已经不想再被质询了 | 
| [08:35] | Uh…n-no. That–that’s not what I– | 我不是这个 | 
| [08:36] | Good. Where were you last night? | 好 那你昨天晚上在哪 | 
| [08:39] | Uh… here. | 就这 | 
| [08:41] | Uh, I-in bed. | 睡觉 | 
| [08:44] | I… I was tired from working all day | 我工作了一整天觉得很累 | 
| [08:46] | And took a sleeping pill. | 就吃了片安眠药睡了 | 
| [08:55] | I’m not actually a cop. | 我也不算是警察 | 
| [08:58] | I’m what you, uh, would refer to | 我是 你们通常叫做 | 
| [09:00] | As a… consultant. | 顾问的人 | 
| [09:03] | Oh. Funny. | 有趣 | 
| [09:06] | No. | 不 | 
| [09:07] | You have a distinctly medical air. | 你有种很强烈的医学气场 | 
| [09:11] | Are you a family doctor? | 你是家庭医生 | 
| [09:13] | Uh, Ethel’s. I, uh, I took care of her the last year or so. | 艾瑟的 我从去年开始照顾她 | 
| [09:17] | Oops. | 哦 | 
| [09:18] | Ethel was 93. I think, all things considered, | 她都93了 鉴于多方面的考虑 | 
| [09:21] | we gave her a reasonably peaceful end. | 我们尽全力让她走得安详 | 
| [09:26] | Mm. So what do you think’s happened to Abby? | 那你觉得艾比出了什么事 | 
| [09:28] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [09:30] | Abigail Fitzwilliam– uh, Ethel’s granddaughter. | 艾比盖尔・菲茨威廉 艾瑟的孙女 | 
| [09:33] | Oh, Abby. Yeah. What about her? | 艾比啊 她怎么了 | 
| [09:36] | She’s missing, I-isn’t she? | 她失踪了 你不知道 | 
| [09:38] | Is she? Do the police know? | 是么 警察知不知道 | 
| [09:42] | You’re joking again. | 你又在开玩笑了 | 
| [09:43] | Yes. | 正是 | 
| [09:47] | How would you describe Abby? | 你怎么看艾比 | 
| [09:49] | Oh, uh… | 这个嘛 | 
| [09:50] | A good-hearted young woman. | 一个好心的年轻女性 | 
| [09:54] | Full of life. Vivacious. | 充满朝气 活泼动人 | 
| [09:58] | Oh. Uh, excuse me. I have a… | 不好意思 我得接下 | 
| [10:02] | Um, please? | 有劳了 | 
| [10:07] | Lisbon, hello. | 你好啊 里斯本 | 
| [10:08] | Jane, where are you? | 简 你上哪去了 | 
| [10:10] | I’m just talking with the family doctor here. | 我正在跟家庭医生聊天 | 
| [10:12] | He says our missing girl | 他说我们要找的失踪女孩 | 
| [10:14] | Is an unstable nymphomaniacal | 情绪不稳定 又花痴 | 
| [10:15] | stoner, interesting. | 脾气还犟 有意思吧 | 
| [10:16] | No, uh, I didn’t say that. | 我可没说 | 
| [10:18] | Yes, you did. You practically screamed it. | 你说了 你简直是喊出来的 | 
| [10:19] | I’m at the front door now. Meet me here. | 我到前门了 在那见我 | 
| [10:21] | Yeah. I-I’ll be right there. Thanks for your time. | 我马上到 感谢合作 | 
| [10:27] | -No sign of the girl? – No, | -还没找到那女孩子 -没 | 
| [10:29] | and the security people say she couldn’t have | 那些保安人员说她没可能 | 
| [10:30] | possibly left the property without their knowledge. | 不惊动他们 就溜出这个庄园 | 
| [10:33] | We should see | 我们要查查看 | 
| [10:34] | if she was sleeping with any of the security people. | 她是否跟任何安保人员上过床 | 
| [10:36] | It’s a thought. | 这是种可能 | 
| [10:36] | And the mom says | 另外她母亲认为 | 
| [10:38] | neo-nazis staged a raid, but security said | 是那些新纳粹策划了这次事件 | 
| [10:40] | nobody came on the property, | 可是保安说没人进出过庄园 | 
| [10:42] | so puzzle that out. | 去找出真相 | 
| [10:42] | -Give me a minute. – Cho. Yeah, | -给我一分钟时间 -周 是 | 
| [10:45] | I need you to check out Raymond Tubbs. | 我要你去查查雷蒙・托布斯 | 
| [10:47] | He’s in federal prison in Folsom. | 他正在福尔瑟姆的联邦监狱服刑 | 
| [10:49] | Yeah, talk to him, see what he knows about the Fitzwilliams. | 去找他谈谈 看看他知道些什么 | 
| [10:51] | Also, did you get anything on those fingerprints? Let me know. | 还有指纹查得怎样了 有消息通知我 | 
| [10:55] | – Okay. Minute’s up. – What’s the answer? | -好 一分钟到了 -答案是什么 | 
| [10:56] | That was not a minute. | 还没到一分钟呢 | 
| [10:57] | That was less than 30 seconds, even. You are something else. | 甚至30秒都没到 | 
| [11:00] | Agent Lisbon, you said that, um, if you found anything, | 里斯本探员 你说如果有任何发现 | 
| [11:03] | you’d let me know. Have you? | 你会通知我 有发现了吗 | 
| [11:05] | No, Sophie. I’m sorry. | 没 很抱歉索菲 还没有 | 
| [11:06] | – I got it. – What? | -我知道了 -什么 | 
| [11:08] | You asked me to puzzle it out. | 你要我查出真相 | 
| [11:09] | – I puzzled it out. – What? What is it? | -我想明白了 -什么 是什么 | 
| [11:11] | Uh, well, there’s been no ransom demand, | 既然没有人索要赎金 | 
| [11:13] | so that rules out abduction, | 就不可能是绑架 | 
| [11:14] | leaves three options for your sister’s disappearance. | 那只有三种可能导致你妹妹失踪 | 
| [11:17] | One, she was killed | 其一 她遇害 | 
| [11:18] | and her body was removed from the compound. | 尸体被运出了这庄园 | 
| [11:22] | Two, she was killed and her body was hidden on the compound. | 其二 她遇害但是尸体被藏在庄园某处 | 
| [11:25] | Or three, she killed Austin and fled the scene. | 其三 她杀了奥斯汀后逃逸 | 
| [11:29] | No, that can’t be. | 不 不可能 | 
| [11:31] | You’re hiding something. | 你有隐情 | 
| [11:33] | What? No? | 什么 没有 | 
| [11:35] | Obviously something about your sister. What is it? | 显然有关你妹妹的事 你知道什么 | 
| [11:38] | No. | 没 | 
| [11:39] | Oh, come on. You can tell me. | 好啦 你大可以告诉我 | 
| [11:42] | You don’t know Abby. | 你不了解艾比 | 
| [11:44] | She would never hurt Austin. | 她绝不可能伤害奥斯汀 | 
| [11:46] | You want to believe that, | 你话是这么说 | 
| [11:47] | but you know it’s not true, don’t you? | 但是你知道这不是真的 对不对 | 
| [11:49] | You ever notice that feeling, | 你有没有过那种感觉 | 
| [11:51] | That physical unwell feeling you get | 当你违心地说话做事的时候 | 
| [11:53] | when you know you should say or do something and you don’t? | 身体就会产生不适的感觉 | 
| [11:56] | Heart pounds, headache, backache. | 心跳加速 头疼 背疼 | 
| [11:59] | You can feel better… | 你可以好转 | 
| [12:02] | immediately… | 马上就能 | 
| [12:03] | if you tell the truth… | 只要你现在立马 | 
| [12:07] | right now. | 说出真相 | 
| [12:10] | Yesterday I went to the guesthouse to see Abby. | 昨天我去客房见艾比 | 
| [12:14] | Austin was there, and they were arguing. | 奥斯汀也在 他们当时在吵架 | 
| [12:17] | I have never seen them like that. | 我从没见过他们那个样子 | 
| [12:20] | Abby tried to leave, | 艾比想要走 | 
| [12:22] | And Austin started to shake her, | 奥斯汀却使劲摇晃她 | 
| [12:25] | and he was yelling at her and shaking her. | 一边朝她吼 一边晃她 | 
| [12:28] | What did Abby do? She hit him in the face. | 艾比怎么做了 -她抓了他脸 | 
| [12:32] | Yeah. He was bleeding. | 是 他流血了 | 
| [12:35] | Then what happened? | 然后怎么样了 | 
| [12:37] | I don’t know. I left. | 我不知道 我走掉了 | 
| [12:39] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [12:41] | Of course. | 果不其然 | 
| [12:42] | Well, thank you, Sophie. That was very valuable. | 谢谢你 索菲 你的信息非常有价值 | 
| [12:46] | Now you should take a little lie-down, | 你现在去躺一会儿好了 | 
| [12:47] | maybe catch up on some sleep. | 或者干脆补个觉 | 
| [12:50] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [12:52] | When you wake up, you’re gonna feel a lot better. | 当你醒来的时候 你会觉得好很多 | 
| [12:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [12:58] | Forensics got a match from the prints | 鉴证科找到了指纹的匹配对象 | 
| [13:00] | from the knife that was used as the murder weapon. | 那把凶器 那把刀上的指纹 | 
| [13:01] | They’re Abby’s. | 是艾比的 | 
| [13:08] | I’m telling you, Abby did not leave that compound. | 我跟你说了 艾比没有离开这个庄园 | 
| [13:10] | You and your men searched the house and the grounds. | 你和你手下已经搜遍了所有地方 | 
| [13:12] | She wasn’t there? Is it possible that | 还是没找着她 有没有可能 | 
| [13:15] | there’s a hole in the system? | 是你们的安全体系有漏洞 | 
| [13:16] | There are cameras, | 到处有监控探头 | 
| [13:17] | regular patrols, and motion sensors. | 定时巡逻 还有动作感应仪 | 
| [13:19] | It’s just not possible. | 绝对没可能 | 
| [13:20] | We’ll have to search the place again is all. | 那我们又得把这个地方翻个底朝天了 | 
| [13:21] | We must’ve missed her. | 那我们肯定是把她漏了 | 
| [13:23] | First things first. | 先别着急 | 
| [13:24] | Could somebody in the family | 有没可能是艾比家人 | 
| [13:25] | have helped abby escape? | 协助了她逃跑 | 
| [13:26] | None of them have access | 没有人能介入安全系统 | 
| [13:27] | to the security system, not even Pauline. | 甚至连波琳娜本人都没有权限 | 
| [13:30] | What about your men? Are any of them vulnerabilities? | 你的手下呢 有没有可能玩忽职守 | 
| [13:33] | They’re ex-military and law enforcement. | 他们都是退伍军人或执法人员 | 
| [13:35] | I handpicked them myself. | 还是我亲自挑的人 | 
| [13:38] | We’re gonna need a list of their names. | 我们要一份他们所有人的名单 | 
| [13:39] | You’re wasting your time. | 你这纯粹是浪费时间 | 
| [13:41] | You should be talking to all the people | 你应该去找那些奥斯汀遇害时 | 
| [13:42] | who were on the compound when Austin was killed. | 还留在庄园里的人谈话 | 
| [13:44] | We have talked to them. Six in total, | 我们都已经找过了 一共六个 | 
| [13:47] | not including Abby– | 不包括艾比 | 
| [13:48] | Pauline, Sophie, Ed Saban, | 波琳娜 索菲 爱德・塞班 | 
| [13:50] | two maids, Ethel’s cousin Ruth. | 两个女佣 艾瑟的表兄卢斯 | 
| [13:53] | We’re looking into all of them, | 我们盘查了每一个人 | 
| [13:54] | but right now | 但是现在 | 
| [13:55] | what I am interested in is finding Abby. | 我更希望找到艾比 | 
| [14:00] | So Abby and Austin have a fight, | 就是说艾比和奥斯汀吵了一架 | 
| [14:01] | and then later on that night, she kills him? | 之后当天晚上 她就把他给杀了 | 
| [14:02] | That’s what it looks like. | 看起来是这么回事儿 | 
| [14:03] | Still doesn’t explain how she got off the estate. | 但还是解释不了她如何逃离府邸 | 
| [14:06] | When we find Abby, we’ll have our answer. | 找到艾比 答案自会明了 | 
| [14:08] | Whiteside sent me a list of the names | 怀特西德给了我 | 
| [14:10] | of his security team. | 一份保安的名单 | 
| [14:11] | Run background checks on them. | 查查他们背景资料 | 
| [14:12] | – See if anything comes up. – Yeah, you got it. | -看看有无可疑之处 -明白 | 
| [14:14] | Hey, boss. Abby Fitzwilliam used her credit card | 头儿 三小时前艾比・菲茨威廉 | 
| [14:16] | three hours ago at a boutique in San Francisco. | 在洛城一精品时装店刷了信用卡 | 
| [14:18] | The store faxed over an itemized receipt. | 商店传真来的购物小票 | 
| [14:20] | Let’s go check it out. | 我们去看看 | 
| [14:23] | “Marin life” Magazine? | 《海上人生》杂志 | 
| [14:25] | It’s a good read. | 这杂志不错 | 
| [14:28] | Abby liked to party, just like the doctor said. | 医生说 艾比是派对狂人 | 
| [14:30] | She and her posse are all through this. | 她和她小姐妹都看这本杂志 | 
| [14:31] | 慈善晚会上的笑靥 | |
| [14:34] | The point is… | 你想说的是… | 
| [14:35] | I’m exploring the world of the suspect. | 我在查探疑犯的乐园 | 
| [14:37] | Well, you enjoy exploring. | 好好查吧 | 
| [14:40] | We’ll go get on her trail and arrest her. | 我们按线索抓人去 | 
| [14:42] | What did Abby buy at the store? | 艾比在店里消费了什么 | 
| [14:44] | Skirt suit, blazer, and a Tumi bag. | 套裙 夹克 塔米包包[奢侈品] | 
| [14:47] | Why? | 问这个干嘛 | 
| [14:49] | No reason. | 不解释 | 
| [14:54] | She was in a few hours ago. | 她数小时前来过这里 | 
| [14:56] | Okay… | 还有呢… | 
| [14:57] | She spent $800 on a skirt suit, blazer, | 买了套裙 夹克和包包 | 
| [15:00] | and a handbag. | 一共八百美刀 | 
| [15:02] | – Okay. – Here’s her picture. | -我再想想 -这是她照片 | 
| [15:05] | Yeah. I remember. Blonder, though. | 我想起来了 金发美眉 | 
| [15:08] | – Was she with anyone? – No. | -她一个人来的 -对 | 
| [15:10] | Do you remember anything else about her? | 还记得其他什么 | 
| [15:11] | Fierce shoes. She left an address. | 脚上的鞋子很潮 她留了个地址 | 
| [15:16] | Jacket needed altering. | 因为那件夹克需要换号 | 
| [15:18] | Do you want it? | 要拿地址吗 | 
| [15:20] | Yes. | 有劳 | 
| [15:26] | Put your badge away. | 收起警徽 | 
| [15:27] | If she thinks we’re cops, she might run. | 要是她发现我们身份 可能会逃跑 | 
| [15:29] | I don’t feel like running. | 我今天可不想跑 | 
| [15:34] | Hi. We have a delivery from Couturier. | 你好 我们是时装店的 来送货 | 
| [15:36] | – You want to open the door? – She’s lying. | -能开个门吗 -她骗人 | 
| [15:40] | Abby Fitzwilliam, you’re under arrest. | 艾比・菲茨威廉 你被捕了 | 
| [15:42] | I’m not Abby. | 我不是艾比 | 
| [15:44] | Put your hands in the air now! | 把手举起来 马上 | 
| [15:46] | Lisbon, Grace, where’s your manners? | 里斯本 格蕾丝 怎么这么不礼貌 | 
| [15:48] | This is Daniella, Abby’s best friend. | 这位是艾比最要好的朋友 丹妮尔 | 
| [15:51] | Come in. Have a seat. | 进来坐 | 
| [16:04] | Okay. You win. How’d you find Daniella? | 服了 算你厉害 怎么找到丹妮尔 | 
| [16:07] | What’s my prize? | 有什么奖励 | 
| [16:08] | Abby Fitzwilliam is a party girl with a rebellious streak. | 艾比・菲茨威廉是个叛逆型派对狂 | 
| [16:11] | She dresses like one. Lots of animal prints. | 她的穿衣风格狂野不羁 | 
| [16:14] | The receipt. | 而那张小票 | 
| [16:15] | Skirt suit, blazer, Tumi bag. | 买的是套裙 夹克和塔米包包 | 
| [16:17] | Very east coast prep. | 是《海上人生》风格 | 
| [16:19] | No way Abby would’ve bought any of that. | 艾比是绝不会买这种风格的衣服 | 
| [16:21] | Daniella is the only one of Abby’s friends | 丹妮尔是艾比朋友中 | 
| [16:22] | with that appropriate sense of style. | 唯一一个有这样穿衣品位的人 | 
| [16:24] | How’d you find her? | 你是怎么找到她的 | 
| [16:26] | E.S.P. | 超感知觉 | 
| [16:28] | No, I had Cho look up her address. | 逗你玩 我让周帮忙找的地址 | 
| [16:32] | Why did you steal Abby’s credit card? | 为什么要偷艾比的信用卡 | 
| [16:34] | I didn’t. She loaned it to me. She was a good friend. | 我没偷 是她借我的 我们是好朋友 | 
| [16:40] | I have friends, Daniella. | 我也有朋友 丹妮尔 | 
| [16:41] | I don’t loan them my credit card. | 但我不会借信用卡给他们 | 
| [16:43] | What can I say? Abby is generous. | 我能说什么呢 艾比很大方 | 
| [16:46] | I have a job interview in a few days. | 过几天 我有个面试 | 
| [16:49] | She said I needed to look my best. | 艾比说我得穿得体面些 | 
| [16:53] | She always helped me when I needed it. | 在我困难时 她总是出手帮我 | 
| [16:55] | Even if I said no, she wouldn’t listen. | 即使我说不用 她还是执意帮我 | 
| [16:59] | It’s true. | 我说的是真话 | 
| [17:00] | Ask around. She did it for lots of people. | 不信你们问她 她帮过不少人 | 
| [17:02] | When did she give you the card? | 她什么时候给你信用卡 | 
| [17:04] | Three days ago. | 三天前 | 
| [17:08] | The day before she went missing? | 她失踪的前一天 | 
| [17:11] | Abby called me and told me her grandma was really sick | 艾比电话里跟我说她外婆病重 | 
| [17:13] | and that she wasn’t gonna last much longer. | 时日不多了 | 
| [17:16] | I went over to be with her. | 我就过去陪她 | 
| [17:18] | How’d she seem? | 她状况怎么样 | 
| [17:19] | She was sad. | 很伤心 | 
| [17:22] | Crying a lot. | 泣不成声 | 
| [17:25] | She and her grandma were really close. | 艾比和她外婆很亲 | 
| [17:30] | And she was drinking. | 然后她就喝起酒来 | 
| [17:33] | It was just wine, but still. | 虽然只是些红酒 | 
| [17:36] | I told her I didn’t think it was a good idea. | 我劝她不要喝酒 | 
| [17:38] | You know, she had problems with that kind of stuff. | 因为她有酗酒的毛病 | 
| [17:41] | Was Austin there? | 奥斯汀在吗 | 
| [17:42] | No. Abby wouldn’t have been drinking if he was. | 不在 有他陪着 艾比就不会喝酒了 | 
| [17:45] | Austin’s totally straight-edged. | 奥斯汀是个很规矩的男人 | 
| [17:47] | He got her sober. | 是他帮她戒酒的 | 
| [17:49] | The night Abby went missing, where were you? | 艾比失踪当晚 你在哪里 | 
| [17:52] | In L.A. for work. | 在洛城工作 | 
| [17:55] | Boss, need you out here. | 头儿 有事找 | 
| [18:03] | I said Mr. Jane. I want to talk to Mr. Jane. | 我说找简先生 我要见他 | 
| [18:06] | Where is he? | 他人呢 | 
| [18:06] | I turned my back for a second. You know how he is. | 我一转身就没影 你知道他那德行 | 
| [18:08] | He’s not here right now, Sophie. What’s the problem? | 他现在不在 索菲 什么事 | 
| [18:11] | I got this message. I don’t know what it means. | 我收到条短信 不知道是什么意思 | 
| [18:15] | What message? What are you talking about? | 什么短信 你说什么呢 | 
| [18:17] | Tell your bitch mom that’s what she gets | 告诉你老母 惹恼了雷蒙・托布斯 | 
| [18:19] | for messing with Raymond Tubbs. | 会有什么好下场 | 
| [18:21] | Your sister and her friend were just the beginning. | 你妹妹和她朋友只是个开始 | 
| [18:23] | You will reap the whirlwind. Eight, eight. | 恶有恶报 八八万岁 | 
| [18:26] | I’ve never heard that voice before. | 我从没听过这个人的声音 | 
| [18:28] | “Eight, eight”? What does that mean? | “八八万岁” 什么意思 | 
| [18:30] | It’s a code used by white supremacists. | 白人至上主义者的暗号 | 
| [18:32] | The eighth letter of the alphabet. “H,” “H”– | 字母表第八个字母 “H” “H” | 
| [18:33] | Heil Hitler. | 元首万岁 | 
| [18:34] | It’s blocked. Sophie, we’re gonna need | 不能回拨号码 索菲 | 
| [18:36] | your phone for a little while. Get a trace on it. | 你的手机先留下 查查发信人是谁 | 
| [18:38] | – Yeah, you got it. – You said Abby did this. | -明白 -你说过人是艾比杀的 | 
| [18:40] | You said her fingerprint was on the knife. | 凶器上留有她指纹 | 
| [18:42] | We don’t know what this means, | 不能过早下结论 | 
| [18:43] | but right now you shouldn’t be alone. | 你一个人出来不安全 | 
| [18:45] | I’m gonna have an agent bring you home. | 我让一个探员送你回去 | 
| [18:46] | What about Abby? Did these people do something to her? | 那艾比呢 有人要害她吗 | 
| [18:49] | That’s what we’re gonna find out. Come with me. | 我们正极力调查中 跟我来 | 
| [18:52] | 福尔瑟姆州立监狱 加州 福尔瑟姆市 | |
| [18:59] | Raymond Tubbs? | 是雷蒙・托布斯吗 | 
| [19:01] | Yeah. Who are you? | 我是 你是谁 | 
| [19:02] | I’m Agent Cho from the CBI. | 我是加州调查局的周探员 | 
| [19:05] | I’d like to ask you a few questions | 就波琳娜・菲茨威廉一事 | 
| [19:06] | about Pauline Fitzwilliam. | 问你几个问题 | 
| [19:09] | What about her? | 问她什么 | 
| [19:10] | A man was killed on the Fitzwilliam Compound. | 菲茨威廉府邸里死了人 | 
| [19:12] | A family member is missing. | 一个菲茨威廉家属失踪 | 
| [19:14] | Another family member received a voice mail. | 另有一个家属收到恐吓语音短信 | 
| [19:17] | It said, “That’s what you get | 内容是 “惹恼了雷蒙・托布斯 | 
| [19:19] | for messing with Raymond Tubbs” | 看你有什么下场” | 
| [19:22] | Leadership’s a bitch, huh? | 我这个老大当得很窝囊啊 | 
| [19:24] | You try to keep your folks on point, | 试着让手下干点正事 | 
| [19:25] | and then some darn fool opens his mouth. | 那群笨狗却吐不出象牙 | 
| [19:28] | Where you hail from, Agent Cho? | 你籍贯何方 周探员 | 
| [19:31] | Oakland. | 奥克兰[加州西部城市] | 
| [19:33] | Okay. Where are your parents from? | 那你父母来自哪里 | 
| [19:36] | Korea. | 南朝鲜 | 
| [19:37] | Koreans. | 南朝鲜人 | 
| [19:38] | Good people. Know who they are. | 像样的人种 知道自己是谁 | 
| [19:40] | A lot of people today don’t know who the heck they are. | 现在很多人不清楚自己根归何处 | 
| [19:43] | A man without knowledge of his roots | 不知道根在哪里的人 | 
| [19:45] | is like a cabbage in this society. | 就像是一颗茫然于世的白菜 | 
| [19:47] | That’s true. So you deny any connection | 这话倒不假 所以你否认 | 
| [19:49] | to the incidents at the Fitzwilliam Compound? | 和菲茨威廉府邸事件有任何瓜葛 | 
| [19:51] | Heck, no. | 毫无关联 | 
| [19:52] | There’s an Aryan soldier who honors and respects me | 在府邸里 有个雅利安军人很敬重我 | 
| [19:54] | inside the compound. He carried out the mission for me. | 他在外为我效力 执行任务 | 
| [19:57] | I’m just saying I wouldn’t call anyone about it. | 我是说我不会主动打电话让他做这件事 | 
| [20:00] | That’s just dumb. | 这样做太愚蠢了 | 
| [20:02] | But I guess there’s a dummy in any group, | 不过我想 什么人种里都不乏蠢货吧 | 
| [20:04] | right, Agent Cho? | 你说是吗 周探员 | 
| [20:18] | Mr. Jane, may I ask– | 简先生 请问… | 
| [20:19] | Marcus, if I wanted to | 马卡斯 我问你 | 
| [20:21] | break into this compound, | 怎样才能偷偷潜入这府邸 | 
| [20:22] | where would be the best place to do it? | 从哪里入手最佳 | 
| [20:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [20:26] | Where’s the weak link? | 保安系统的薄弱环节在哪里 | 
| [20:27] | This property is 100% secure. | 这座府邸是百分百全戒备的 | 
| [20:31] | When you learned someone had been murdered in the guesthouse, | 当你得知有人死在客房 | 
| [20:33] | Something popped into your mind– | 你想到什么了 | 
| [20:34] | an image of a location you’ve been worried about, a weakness. | 你一直担心的一环 安保的漏洞 | 
| [20:38] | What was it? | 在哪里 | 
| [20:39] | No. | 没有 | 
| [20:40] | Yes. | 有的 | 
| [20:44] | It’s nothing, but, uh… | 那不算什么 但是 | 
| [20:45] | Go on. | 说下去 | 
| [20:46] | North wall. | 北边的墙 | 
| [20:48] | Property bends around a gully. | 这所庄园被溪谷包围 | 
| [20:50] | Curve in the wall makes it hard for the sensors | 溪水的流动 干扰了运动传感器 | 
| [20:51] | to pick up movement. | 识别周围的活动 | 
| [20:54] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [20:58] | You’ll need to go through the gate. | 你要从安检进 | 
| [20:59] | Okay. Of course. | 对 肯定的 | 
| [21:04] | – This Aryan soldier – Give me a name. | -这个雅利安战士 -告诉我名字 | 
| [21:06] | Yeah. No. Why would I do that? | 对 不 我为什么要那么做 | 
| [21:09] | You’ve had your revenge already. | 你已经报仇雪恨了 | 
| [21:10] | Why not give up your man? | 为什么不出卖你的手下 | 
| [21:13] | Life could be a lot easier for you in here | 如果我们告诉典狱长你立了功 | 
| [21:15] | if we tell the warden you’re helping us out. | 你在里面会生活得更惬意些 | 
| [21:16] | Extra smokes, more yard time? | 多根烟抽 多放会儿风 | 
| [21:18] | Yeah. Like that. Flat screen tv maybe. | 没错 差不多吧 也许还有纯平电视 | 
| [21:21] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 | 
| [21:22] | There’s honor among us race warriors. | 我们种群战士是有骄傲和荣耀的 | 
| [21:25] | Loyalty. | 忠诚不二 | 
| [21:26] | Brotherhood. | 兄弟之情 | 
| [21:28] | Yeah, right. | 没错 就是 | 
| [21:30] | What do you mean, “Yeah, right”? | 你这话什么意思 | 
| [21:33] | It means you’re wasting my time. | 意思是你在浪费我的时间 | 
| [21:34] | You have no one inside the compound. | 你根本就没有内应 | 
| [21:36] | There are no Aryan warriors out there | 外面也根本没有 | 
| [21:37] | awaiting your orders. | 什么等你命令的雅利安战士 | 
| [21:40] | You’re a sad little man alone in a box, | 你只是个可悲又渺小的囚徒 | 
| [21:42] | living on delusions of grandeur. | 靠这些浮夸虚无的幻想过活 | 
| [21:44] | You are 100% wrong. | 你大错特错了 | 
| [21:46] | I got an army behind me. An army! | 我背后有一支军队 一整支 | 
| [21:49] | And I got a guy inside. | 而且我也有一个内应 | 
| [21:51] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 | 
| [21:52] | Hey, wait a minute! | 等等 | 
| [21:54] | Howard Dressler is his name– | 他的名字是霍华德・德里斯勒 | 
| [21:56] | My guy. Inside. | 我的人 内应 | 
| [21:59] | So choke on that, cho. | 吓着你了吧 周 | 
| [22:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:02] | Heil Hitler. | 元首万岁 | 
| [22:07] | Blood pressure’s still high. So’s your heart rate. | 血压还是很高 心跳也很快 | 
| [22:10] | I’m gonna give you a xanax to help calm you down. | 吃一片阿普唑仓 能帮你平静一下 | 
| [22:12] | I don’t want any medication. Not today. | 我不需要任何药品 今天不要 | 
| [22:17] | Any word on Abby? | 有艾比的消息吗 | 
| [22:19] | No. | 没有 | 
| [22:22] | Then if you’ll excuse me, | 如果你不介意 | 
| [22:23] | my mother’s funeral is this afternoon, | 我母亲的葬礼是在今天下午 | 
| [22:26] | and I really need to finish her eulogy. | 我真的需要完成她的悼词 | 
| [22:28] | I’ll come back later. | 我晚点再来 | 
| [22:29] | Thank you, Ed. | 谢谢你 爱德 | 
| [22:38] | So you’re holding the service here? | 你要在这儿办葬礼 | 
| [22:40] | Yes. She’s being buried on the property beside my father. | 是的 她要葬在我父亲的旁边 | 
| [22:43] | Surprising you’re going ahead with it, | 发生了这么多事 | 
| [22:45] | given recent events. | 很惊讶你还能进行得下去 | 
| [22:50] | What would you have me do, Mr. Jane? | 你来找我做什么 简先生 | 
| [22:53] | I’m sorry if I’m not behaving the way you think I should. | 我很抱歉没法好好招待你 | 
| [22:56] | It’s not every day my mother dies | 我母亲也不是天天都去世 | 
| [22:57] | And my daughter goes missing. | 女儿也不天天都失踪 | 
| [23:00] | Now if there’s… | 如果你有 | 
| [23:02] | anything else you need… | 任何需要的 | 
| [23:06] | No. | 没有 | 
| [23:07] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [23:09] | Because I really must finish this. | 因为我真的得把这个写完 | 
| [23:11] | By all means. | 您请便 | 
| [23:20] | That’s a beautiful rug. | 地毯很漂亮 | 
| [23:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:23] | It’s very nice. | 非常精致 | 
| [23:24] | Held up well, | 保养得很好 | 
| [23:26] | especially having kids in the house. | 尤其是家里还有孩子 | 
| [23:29] | That’s because I never let the girls play on it. | 那是因为我从不让我女儿们在上面玩 | 
| [23:32] | You said that, | 虽然你这么说了 | 
| [23:35] | but Abby didn’t listen to you, did she? | 但艾比没听你的 对吧 | 
| [23:39] | No. | 没有 | 
| [23:41] | Whatever she was told not to do, | 每次告诉她别做什么 | 
| [23:43] | that’s exactly what she would do. | 她都会立即去做 | 
| [23:45] | Always contrary. | 总是叛逆 | 
| [23:46] | Hard for someone like you to handle, I imagine. | 像你这样的人很难控制她 我猜 | 
| [23:49] | Someone like me? | 像我这样的人 | 
| [23:51] | Disciplined. Rigorous. | 自律 一丝不苟 | 
| [23:55] | Wound. You are wound. | 受挫 你很受挫 | 
| [23:58] | It wasn’t all bad. | 也不总是那么糟 | 
| [24:02] | She’s a beautiful girl. | 她是个漂亮的姑娘 | 
| [24:05] | She’s strong and funny… | 她很坚强而且风趣 | 
| [24:09] | And we’d grown apart these past few years | 过去的几年我们分开生活 | 
| [24:12] | because… | 是因为 | 
| [24:14] | Well, ever since my husband died, | 当时她父亲去世 | 
| [24:16] | but even so, there were times when Abby and I were together, | 但就算这样 有几次我和艾比在一起 | 
| [24:19] | and it was as if she were a girl again, | 就好像又回到了她小时候 | 
| [24:21] | and… we were happy. | 而且 我们很开心 | 
| [24:28] | She’s dead, isn’t she? | 她死了 对不对 | 
| [24:31] | My daughter’s dead. | 我女儿死了 | 
| [24:36] | It’s not unlikely. | 也不是不可能 | 
| [24:42] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 | 
| [24:51] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [24:52] | Visitor logs from the security team– | 从保安那拿来的来访者记录 | 
| [24:54] | every person who entered and left the compound | 记录了之前三个月 | 
| [24:56] | over the last three months. | 每一个出入庄园的人 | 
| [24:57] | Lisbon wants us to look through ’em. | 里斯本希望我们能好好清查 | 
| [25:01] | Raymond Tubbs said he had a man named Howard Dressler | 雷蒙・托布斯说他有一个叫 | 
| [25:03] | inside the compound. | 霍华德・德里斯勒的内应 | 
| [25:07] | Is that new? | 那是新的吗 | 
| [25:10] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [25:12] | It’s a gift? | 礼物吗 | 
| [25:14] | Uh-huh. | 是啊 | 
| [25:16] | From O’laughlin, huh? | 欧拉福林送的吗 | 
| [25:18] | Uh-huh. | 没错 | 
| [25:19] | He has good taste. | 品味不错 | 
| [25:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [25:24] | What was that name again? | 那人叫什么名字来着 | 
| [25:26] | Uh, Howard Dressler. | 霍华德・德里斯勒 | 
| [25:29] | Got him. | 找到了 | 
| [25:30] | Nice. | 很好 | 
| [25:57] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [25:58] | We found Howard Dressler. | 我们找到霍华德・德里斯勒了 | 
| [25:59] | He tried to run, but we caught him. | 他试图逃走 但我们抓住他了 | 
| [26:01] | We’re gonna take him in now for questioning. | 我们正要把他带回去问话 | 
| [26:02] | Nice work. I’ll call you back. What’s going on? | 干得好 再打给你 发生什么事了 | 
| [26:05] | Perimeter sensor’s been tripped. | 外围的运动传感器被触发了 | 
| [26:07] | Someone’s trying to break onto the compound. We’re on our way. | 有人试图闯入庄园 我们马上就到 | 
| [26:11] | CBI! Don’t move! | 加调局 别动 | 
| [26:12] | Turn around slowly with your hands up. | 举起手 慢慢转过头来 | 
| [26:18] | Jane? | 简 | 
| [26:19] | Hey, Lisbon. | 你好 里斯本 | 
| [26:20] | When did you get here? | 你什么时候到的 | 
| [26:31] | Hey, hey, hey.Jane. | 你好你好啊 简 | 
| [26:34] | How are you guys doing today? | 你们俩今天过得好吗 | 
| [26:37] | I, myself… | 我本人呢 | 
| [26:40] | am having a great day. | 今天过得非常愉快 | 
| [26:43] | I got a call from a Pauline Fitzwilliam, | 我接到了波琳娜・菲茨威廉的电话 | 
| [26:47] | a court judge… | 那个法官 | 
| [26:50] | Fitzwilliam, | 菲茨威廉 | 
| [26:51] | saying that a CBI consultant | 说加调局的顾问 | 
| [26:53] | was caught stealing a rug from her residence. | 从她家偷地毯的时候被抓了个正着 | 
| [26:57] | Ma’am, I sincerely apologize– | 长官 我真诚地道歉 | 
| [26:59] | Oh, hush, Lisbon. There’s no reason to apologize. | 收声 里斯本 没有道歉的必要 | 
| [27:01] | I was working the case. The rug was a stand-in corpse. | 我只是在办案 那地毯就相当于尸体 | 
| [27:04] | I just wanted to see if it was possible | 我只想看看凶手有没有可能 | 
| [27:05] | for the killer to leave the compound with Abby’s body. | 扛着艾比的尸体离开庄园 | 
| [27:08] | And is it possible? | 那可不可能呢 | 
| [27:10] | Not unless the culprit was a mountain gorilla. | 除非罪魁祸首是人猿泰山 | 
| [27:16] | So now you’ve had your fun, | 现在你玩尽兴了 | 
| [27:17] | to no useful end, | 却一无所获 | 
| [27:19] | and now she’s asking me to remove you from the case. | 她请求我将你调离这个案子 | 
| [27:22] | Is there any reason | 有没有什么原因 | 
| [27:23] | why I shouldn’t do as she asks? | 可以让我拒绝她呢 | 
| [27:30] | She’s a suspect. | 她是嫌犯 | 
| [27:35] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [27:36] | She hasn’t been excluded, has she? | 她还未排除嫌疑 是吧 | 
| [27:39] | Then she’s still a suspect, | 那她还是嫌疑人 | 
| [27:41] | and it would look bad to be seen allowing a murder suspect | 如果听任凶案疑犯插手调查 | 
| [27:44] | dictate the terms of an investigation, right? | 影响可不太好 是吧 | 
| [27:50] | Is this true, Lisbon? | 有这回事吗 里斯本 | 
| [27:52] | Is she a suspect? | 她还是嫌疑人吗 | 
| [27:54] | She has not been excluded. | 她确实没有排除嫌疑 | 
| [27:57] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [27:59] | I’ll give you some more rope. | 我就再放你一马 | 
| [28:01] | Don’t hang yourself with it. | 可别再惹麻烦了 | 
| [28:03] | And, you know, next time call me | 下次再要乱来 | 
| [28:06] | when you want to do some more foolishness. | 记得打电话通知我 | 
| [28:08] | – “Foolishness,” I think, is a little harsh. – Go. | -乱来 真有点难听 -出去 | 
| [28:10] | Okay, I’m leaving. | 好 这就出去 | 
| [28:12] | I have your numbers. | 我有你号码 | 
| [28:17] | Come on, Howard. Don’t lie to me. | 老实交代吧 霍华德 | 
| [28:19] | Already spoke to Raymond Tubbs. | 我们已经跟雷蒙・托布斯谈过了 | 
| [28:22] | Raymond tTubbs? | 雷蒙・托布斯 | 
| [28:24] | What about him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [28:25] | Well, you tell me. | 你说呢 | 
| [28:27] | He’s an american patriot. | 他是个爱国激进分子 | 
| [28:30] | I subscribe to some of his newsletters. | 我订阅了一些他的新闻邮件 | 
| [28:32] | There’s no crime in that. | 这不犯法吧 | 
| [28:34] | Well, Tubbs says you’re his guy inside the Fitzwilliam Compound. | 托布斯说你是他在菲茨威廉庄园的卧底 | 
| [28:37] | Says that you’re the, uh… | 还说你是 | 
| [28:39] | “Aryan warrior that avenged his unjust imprisonment,” | “为他不公正囚禁复仇的雅利安战士” | 
| [28:42] | Killed Austin Marr. | 并杀害了奥斯汀・梅尔 | 
| [28:43] | Whoa. I had nothing to do with that. | 这不关我的事 | 
| [28:45] | Okay. If you say so. | 随便你狡辩 | 
| [28:46] | But you can see how it looks. Not good. | 但你现在处境非常不妙 | 
| [28:50] | No, no, no. | 没这回事 | 
| [28:50] | I keep my business and my politics totally separate. | 生意跟政治信仰我分的很清楚的 | 
| [28:53] | Oh, the Third Reich Pool Cleaning Company | 你的第三帝国泳池清洁公司 | 
| [28:55] | doesn’t play so good, huh? | 生意不太好吧 | 
| [28:58] | I’ve exchanged a few e-mails with Tubbs. | 我和托布斯通过几封邮件 | 
| [29:00] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 | 
| [29:02] | If he says any different, he’s lying. | 如果跟他说的有出入 肯定是他撒谎 | 
| [29:08] | I got immunity for what I say in here, right? | 我在这里招供有豁免权吗 | 
| [29:11] | No. | 没有 | 
| [29:14] | Okay. Occasionally… | 好吧 有的时候 | 
| [29:18] | I got stuff for Abby. | 我会给艾比带点东西 | 
| [29:20] | Stuff? You sold her drugs? | 什么东西 你卖毒品给她 | 
| [29:24] | A little coke. Some meth. | 一点可卡因 还有些冰毒 | 
| [29:26] | When was the last time you scored for her? | 你上一次向她提供毒品是什么时候 | 
| [29:28] | Not for a couple of months, | 本来是几个月一次 | 
| [29:29] | but then the other day she hit me up. | 但前些天她找到我 | 
| [29:31] | She was in a real bad way. | 她情况非常糟糕 | 
| [29:33] | She asked me for an eight ball and some downers. | 让我帮她弄点毒品和镇定剂 | 
| [29:37] | It took me a few days, but I got ’em. | 虽然花了点时间 我还是弄到了 | 
| [29:40] | But the morning I showed up, | 我早上去找她的时候 | 
| [29:41] | there was cops everywhere. | 她家到处都是警察 | 
| [29:42] | I didn’t even get to give ’em to her. | 我根本没办法把东西给她 | 
| [29:46] | Look, I know I screwed up, | 我知道我现在脱不了干系 | 
| [29:47] | but I didn’t kill Austin. | 但我绝对没有杀害奥斯汀 | 
| [29:51] | There was a useful end, by the way. | 其实他的口供还是有用的 | 
| [29:53] | We now know for sure that nobody entered or left the property | 现在我们可以肯定 在案发当晚 | 
| [29:56] | the night of the murder, | 没人能潜入或潜出庄园 | 
| [29:57] | so she must’ve been murdered | 因此她肯定是在客房中 | 
| [29:58] | in the guest room along with Austin. | 和奥斯汀一起被杀害的 | 
| [30:00] | Then the killer hid her body. | 之后凶手把她尸体藏起来了 | 
| [30:02] | We searched. She’s not on the compound. | 我们搜过了 她不在庄园 | 
| [30:04] | You searched for a living, breathing woman | 你们搜索的目标是活生生的女人 | 
| [30:06] | and not a dead body. Big difference. | 而不是死尸 区别可大着呢 | 
| [30:07] | Why would the killer hide one victim | 那为什么凶手只藏一具尸体 | 
| [30:09] | – and leave the other one behind? – Good question. | -而把另一具尸体留下来了 -问得好 | 
| [30:12] | We’ll search the property again. | 我们会再次搜查府邸 | 
| [30:13] | This time we’ll get cadaver dogs and more personnel. | 这次会放出搜尸犬加派更多人手 | 
| [30:17] | No need. I know exactly where the body is hidden. | 不用了 我知道尸体藏在哪里了 | 
| [30:21] | Wait. Wait. What are you gonna do? | 等等 你要做什么 | 
| [30:23] | – Just talk. – But they’re in the middle of the funeral. | -说几句话而已 -但他们在举行葬礼 | 
| [30:25] | – You can’t just walk in there willy-nilly. – Yeah. That’s right. | -你不能就这么乱闯进去 -也对 | 
| [30:28] | – Thank you. – I forgot to call Hightower. | -谢天谢地 -我忘了通知海托华了 | 
| [30:32] | Hightower? Why? | 为什么通知海托华 | 
| [30:34] | Voice mail. Hey, Hightower. It’s Jane. | 留言信箱 喂 海托华 我是简 | 
| [30:37] | Just wanted to let you know that, uh, there’s gonna be | 我打给你是想告诉你 | 
| [30:39] | what you like to call “foolishness” | 艾瑟・赛柏林的葬礼上 | 
| [30:40] | going on at Ethel Sebring’s funeral. | 你说的”乱来”之事 又要上演了 | 
| [30:43] | That’s it. Have a great day. | 就这样 工作愉快 | 
| [30:46] | She told me to call. | 她说要通知她的 | 
| [30:49] | – Better hurry. – Jane. | -赶紧了 -简 | 
| [30:51] | Jane. | 简 | 
| [30:53] | God, our father, | 伟大的天父 | 
| [30:55] | your power brings us to birth. | 你用神力为我们带来新生 | 
| [30:57] | Your providence guides our lives, | 先知呵护我们成长 | 
| [31:00] | and by your command, we return to dust. | 如您所愿 我们终将化土归尘 | 
| [31:03] | Unite us together in one family | 让我们心手相连 | 
| [31:05] | to sing your praise forever and ever. Amen. | 永远赞颂万能的主 阿门 | 
| [31:09] | In the name of the Father and of the Son | 以圣父圣子之名 | 
| [31:11] | and of the Holy Spirit, amen. | 以圣灵之名 阿门 | 
| [31:14] | Amen. Thank you, father. | 阿门 多谢神父 | 
| [31:16] | Uh, good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生么 下午好 | 
| [31:18] | My name is Patrick Jane. | 我是派翠克・简 | 
| [31:19] | For those of you who don’t know me, | 有些人可能不认识我 | 
| [31:20] | I am a consultant with the CBI. | 我是加调局的顾问 | 
| [31:23] | I know that you’re all here today | 我知道今天大家来 | 
| [31:25] | to mourn the loss of Ethel Sebring, | 是为了哀悼艾瑟・赛柏林逝世 | 
| [31:28] | But I have a very important announcement | 但我有要事要宣布 | 
| [31:30] | – that simply can’t wait. – What is the meaning of this? | -此事不能耽搁 -你这是什么意思 | 
| [31:32] | Uh, just bear with me, please, for one moment. | 请给我点时间 让我说完 | 
| [31:35] | Well, there’s no easy way to say this, | 这件事说来话长 | 
| [31:37] | so I’m just gonna come straight out with it. | 我就长话短说了 | 
| [31:40] | Abby Fitzwilliam is dead. | 艾比・菲茨威廉已经死了 | 
| [31:42] | No. | 不 | 
| [31:43] | Yeah, it’s true, Sophie. I’m– I’m very sorry for your loss. | 这是事实 索菲 请节哀顺变 | 
| [31:49] | How? | 怎么死的 | 
| [31:50] | We don’t know all the details as yet, | 我们还未弄清具体细节 | 
| [31:52] | but we will know very soon. | 但很快就会知晓 | 
| [31:55] | Where is she? | 她的尸体在哪里 | 
| [32:01] | She’s hidden in your grandmother’s casket. | 她的尸体被藏在她外婆的棺材中 | 
| [32:05] | It’s quite clever, actually. | 确实非常巧妙 | 
| [32:07] | It’s–it’s one place you wouldn’t look for a body, | 你不会想到在这里面找尸体 | 
| [32:09] | other than the obvious exception, of course. | 绝对出人意料 | 
| [32:13] | Are you playing some sort of demented joke? | 你是不是神经失常胡言乱语 | 
| [32:15] | I wish I could say I was. | 我也希望如此 | 
| [32:19] | They were both small women. | 但她们身躯都很娇小 | 
| [32:21] | They could fit comfortably together in this box. | 能够很好的挤在棺材中 | 
| [32:25] | The only way we can tell for sure | 能验证此说的的唯一方法 | 
| [32:27] | is if we, uh… | 就是要… | 
| [32:33] | Well, we’re gonna have to take a quick peek. | 我们要开馆一验 | 
| [32:35] | Um, we–we will do it inside. | 我们会到室内开棺 | 
| [32:38] | Uh, Dr. Saban will oversee proceedings | 塞班医生会全程监视 | 
| [32:41] | to make sure that everything is shipshape. | 以确保全过程万无一失 | 
| [32:44] | Agent, have you no control over this buffoon? | 探员 你就放任他在这大放厥词吗 | 
| [32:47] | Lisbon, trust me. You gotta trust me on this one. | 里斯本 相信我 你一定要相信我 | 
| [32:52] | Mr. Jane is making a valid point. | 简先生的行为正当合法 | 
| [32:54] | Ma’am, you know more about the law than we do. | 夫人 你比我们更加懂法 | 
| [32:56] | We can get a warrant, | 我们本可申请搜查证 | 
| [32:57] | but I think this will be quicker and less intrusive, | 但我觉得这样更快速 而且不打扰逝者 | 
| [33:02] | with all due respect. | 绝无冒犯之意 | 
| [33:12] | This is wrong. | 这太可笑了 | 
| [33:14] | Oh, please. | 别这样 | 
| [33:15] | Ethel was dignified in life. | 艾瑟活得很有尊严 | 
| [33:17] | She’d want to remain so in death. | 死后也应保有足够尊严 | 
| [33:19] | Doctor, you of all people, should know | 作为医生理应知道 | 
| [33:20] | there’s nothing dignified about death. | 死亡之下毫无尊严可言 | 
| [33:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [33:24] | Oh. You got my message? | 你收到我的留言了 | 
| [33:26] | Ma’am, everything is under control. | 长官 一切尽在掌握之中 | 
| [33:29] | What’s he doing to that casket? | 他要拿这棺材做什么 | 
| [33:30] | Well, that’s what I was calling you about. | 这就是我通知你的原因 | 
| [33:32] | Opening it? Jane says that Abby Fitzwilliam’s body | 要开棺 简说艾比・菲茨威廉的尸体 | 
| [33:34] | is in the casket. | 就藏在棺材内 | 
| [33:35] | Oh, my god. Have you gone completely insane? | 天啊 你是不是彻底失心疯了 | 
| [33:39] | No, I don’t think so. | 绝对没有 | 
| [33:41] | There we go. | 开了 | 
| [33:45] | Pauline, are you sure you wanna do this? | 波琳娜 你真愿意开棺吗 | 
| [33:46] | Just get it over with. | 只管打开 | 
| [33:56] | What? | 什么 | 
| [33:59] | Oh, no. | 不好了 | 
| [34:20] | The guests have been sent home. | 宾客都回家了 | 
| [34:21] | The funeral’s been postponed. | 葬礼也推迟了 | 
| [34:23] | – I hope you’re happy. – Oh, it doesn’t make sense. | -这下你开心了吧 -不可能啊 | 
| [34:26] | Abby’s body is not in this coffin. You promised me. | 艾比的尸体不在棺材里 你保证过的 | 
| [34:29] | Yeah, I thought she was. | 我以为她在 | 
| [34:31] | I was certain that she was in there. | 我很肯定会在的 | 
| [34:32] | Well, you were wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [34:33] | Well, it doesn’t make sense that I was wrong. | 我不可能会错的 | 
| [34:35] | Stop saying that. | 别再重复这句话了 | 
| [34:36] | But this is the perfect place to hide the body. | 但是这是藏尸的最佳地点了 | 
| [34:39] | It’s the one place that no one | 根本不会有人想到 | 
| [34:40] | – would think to look. – Jane, that’s enough. | -要到这儿来找 -简 够了 | 
| [34:43] | No, w — she’s on this compound. I know that. | 不 她肯定就在这个院子里 我确定 | 
| [34:45] | – I know that she’s on this compound. – Jane. | -我知道她就在这个院子里 -简 | 
| [34:47] | We need to get the sniffer dogs and the helicopters and — | 我们要派警犬和直升机来搜查 | 
| [34:50] | ’cause she is here. I am so sorry. | 因为她肯定就在这 我很抱歉 | 
| [34:54] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [34:56] | Okay. All right. Um… | 好的 好吧 | 
| [34:59] | At first light tomorrow, i want you to start | 我要你明天一早 就开始 | 
| [35:02] | a comprehensive search for Abby’s body. | 全面搜索艾比的尸体 | 
| [35:05] | If she’s here, find her. | 如果她在这儿的话 给我找出来 | 
| [35:14] | She’s here. | 她肯定在这 | 
| [35:15] | Lisbon, what were you thinking? | 里斯本 你是怎么回事 | 
| [35:17] | It was — no excuses, ma’am. | 我 我难辞其咎 长官 | 
| [35:20] | He asked me to trust him, and I did. | 他让我信任他 我就信了 | 
| [35:21] | Your job is not to trust him. | 你的职责不是去信任他 | 
| [35:23] | Your job is to trust your judgment, | 你的职责是要相信自己的判断 | 
| [35:26] | not his. | 而不是他的 | 
| [35:28] | That poor woman was in the ground. | 那可怜的老太太已经入土了 | 
| [35:30] | Not in the ground, but on her way. | 还没入土 不过就快了 | 
| [35:32] | I mean, aren’t we all on our way? | 我们不都快了吗 | 
| [35:34] | You have messed with the funeral of a high court judge’s mother | 你搅黄了一个高级法官母亲的葬礼 | 
| [35:37] | on the very day | 就在同一天 | 
| [35:38] | she finds out that her daughter is most likely dead. | 她还得知她的女儿很可能也死了 | 
| [35:41] | That is a very bad career move for all of us. | 这对我们三个人的职业都是致命的一击 | 
| [35:47] | Sorry if I got you guys into trouble. I made a mistake. | 对不起给你们惹麻烦了 我判断失误了 | 
| [35:51] | – Oh, I’m sorry. Say that again. – I made a mistake. | -没听清 再说一遍 -我失误了 | 
| [35:53] | I said it twice. I won’t say it again. | 我已经说了两遍了 我不会再说了 | 
| [35:55] | Because it just now occurs to me | 因为我刚意识到 | 
| [35:56] | that perhaps I’ll be proven not quite as wrong as I | 也许我并没有你们想象中 | 
| [35:58] | – appear to be in this very moment. – Is that right? | -错的那么离谱 -是吗 | 
| [36:00] | Yes. In fact, I’m sure of it. | 没错 事实上 我很肯定这一点 | 
| [36:02] | So don’t worry. Your careers are safe. | 所以别担心 你们的饭碗保得住 | 
| [36:04] | Judge Fitzwilliam will change her tune | 一旦我找到杀她女儿的真凶 | 
| [36:06] | once I reveal her daughter’s killer. Won’t she? | 就能让菲茨威廉法官息怒 对吧 | 
| [36:09] | I imagine she will. When do you plan on doing that? | 我想是的 你准备什么时候开工呢 | 
| [36:11] | – This very evening. – This very night? | -就今晚 -今晚吗 | 
| [36:13] | But you have to trust me. | 但是你们得信任我 | 
| [36:15] | Right. And what if you’re wrong again? | 是吗 那你要是又错了呢 | 
| [36:16] | Well, if I’m wrong, then we’re in deep trouble. | 要是我错了 我们就完蛋了 | 
| [36:18] | But what are the chances, really, | 但是说真的 | 
| [36:20] | of me being wrong twice in a row? | 我连错两次的可能有多大呢 | 
| [36:23] | Think about that one. | 好好想想 | 
| [36:25] | Of course, if either of you have a better idea | 当然了 如果你们两位有更好的办法 | 
| [36:28] | how to find Abby’s body | 可以找到艾比的尸体 | 
| [36:29] | and catch her killer, please. | 并且抓住杀她的凶手的话 请说 | 
| [36:30] | These are not taxi doors. They’re ears. | 我洗耳恭听 绝不当耳旁风 | 
| [36:48] | It’s not gonna work unless you’re quiet. | 你要保持安静 计划才能成功 | 
| [36:51] | I can’t keep quiet. | 我没法保持安静 | 
| [36:52] | My legs are asleep. | 我的腿都休眠了[指麻了] | 
| [36:57] | What do you mean, your legs are asleep? | 什么叫腿都休眠了 | 
| [37:00] | Legs don’t sleep. | 腿是不会睡觉的 | 
| [37:02] | It’s absurd. I don’t know why people say that. | 真荒唐 都不知道为什么人们总这么说 | 
| [37:59] | Damn. | 靠 | 
| [38:03] | Where the hell is it? | 这他妈的是哪在响呀 | 
| [38:27] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [38:28] | What’s up, doc. | 你好呀 医生 | 
| [38:30] | Put your hands in the air! | 把手举起来 | 
| [38:33] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [38:34] | Did we scare you? | 我们吓到你了吗 | 
| [38:39] | You hid Abby’s body, and not Austin’s, | 你只藏了艾比的尸体 却没藏奥斯汀的 | 
| [38:41] | because you had to. | 这是因为你别无选择 | 
| [38:43] | Evidence of your guilt was inside Abby. | 你的罪证藏在艾比身上 | 
| [38:46] | Come on. We both know the autopsy will confirm it. | 等会尸检结果出来 就能证实这一点 | 
| [38:49] | You were giving Abby drugs. | 你在给艾比提供毒品 | 
| [38:56] | A few days before Ethel died, | 艾瑟去世前几天 | 
| [38:58] | Abby relapsed. | 艾比又复吸了 | 
| [39:01] | She was an addict. | 她是个瘾君子 | 
| [39:04] | She was either gonna get her drugs | 她不从我这买毒品 | 
| [39:05] | from me or from the street. | 也会从街上买 | 
| [39:09] | I was managing her addiction. | 我一直在控制她的毒瘾 | 
| [39:13] | It’s recognized therapeutic practice. | 这种疗法 是经过临床验证的 | 
| [39:16] | For which you were paid. | 你以此收取费用 | 
| [39:18] | Well, yes, of course. I’m a doctor. | 当然了 我是个医生 | 
| [39:21] | Of course. So you weren’t doing it to help Abby out. | 那是 所以你这么做不是为了帮艾比 | 
| [39:24] | You were doing it for the money. | 而是为了钱 | 
| [39:27] | With Ethel dying, you needed a new source of income. | 艾瑟死后 你需要新的经济来源 | 
| [39:29] | Then along came Abby, | 于是你就找上了艾比 | 
| [39:30] | a rich, young addict. | 年轻富有的瘾君子 | 
| [39:35] | Abby, it’s okay. | 艾比 没事的 | 
| [39:37] | You’re okay. | 你不会有事的 | 
| [39:38] | You’re okay. Abby. | 没事的 艾比 | 
| [39:41] | Abby, stay with me. Abby. | 艾比 坚持住 艾比 | 
| [39:46] | She O.D’ed so fast. | 她转眼就因注射过量而亡 | 
| [39:48] | I couldn’t save her. | 我救不了她 | 
| [39:53] | Austin came back. | 然后奥斯汀就回来了 | 
| [39:55] | – What’s going on? – Saw what had happened. | -怎么回事 -他看到了事情的经过 | 
| [39:58] | What — what’d you do to her? | 你 你对她做了什么 | 
| [39:59] | He was gonna go to the police, turn me in. | 他要去报警 告发我 | 
| [40:06] | My whole life was over if he made that call. | 如果他报警的话 我这辈子就毁了 | 
| [40:11] | I picked up the knife, | 我拿起了刀 | 
| [40:12] | just to stop him, not to hurt him. | 我只是想阻止他 没想伤害他 | 
| [40:17] | I wasn’t thinking. | 我根本没去想 | 
| [40:20] | Oh, god. | 天啊 | 
| [40:23] | I figured if I made it look like Abby did it… | 我想如果把现场伪造成是艾比干的 | 
| [40:28] | people would believe it. | 大家都会相信的 | 
| [40:34] | I knew if they found Abby’s body, | 我知道如果他们找到艾比的尸体 | 
| [40:36] | they’d find the drugs in her system, | 他们就会发现她体内的毒品 | 
| [40:39] | so I hid her in my room, in the closet. | 所以我就把她藏到了我房间的衣柜里 | 
| [40:43] | I was so scared when the police came to search the house. | 警察来搜的时候 我吓坏了 | 
| [40:47] | I was sure they’d find her. | 我以为他们一定会找到她 | 
| [40:50] | You took advantage of Abby. | 你利用了艾比 | 
| [40:53] | She trusted you, | 她信任你 | 
| [40:54] | and you preyed on her in her weakest moment. | 而你却趁火打劫 | 
| [40:58] | She never had a chance. | 她早就没有任何生机了 | 
| [41:11] | So I just talked to judge Fitzwilliam. | 我刚跟菲茨威廉法官谈过 | 
| [41:13] | And? | 然后呢 | 
| [41:14] | And she says that if you will apologize | 她说如果你愿意 | 
| [41:16] | for the cavalier manner with | 为打断她母亲葬礼 | 
| [41:18] | which you disrupted her mother’s burial, | 鲁莽行为道歉 | 
| [41:21] | she will not pursue disciplinary action against you | 她就不会再追究你和里斯本 | 
| [41:24] | or Lisbon or myself. | 还有我的责任了 | 
| [41:27] | Hmm. Tell her Jane says | 告诉她 简说 | 
| [41:29] | she’s a self-righteous, embittered old bat, | 她是个自以为是 自找苦吃的老怨妇 | 
| [41:32] | and she should thank me. | 而且她应该感谢我 | 
| [41:33] | Oh, god, Jane, please. | 天啊 简 拜托 | 
| [41:35] | You’re right, Mr. Jane. | 你说得对 简先生 | 
| [41:39] | I came here for an apology, | 我本来是来听你道歉的 | 
| [41:42] | but I realize now | 但是我现在意识到 | 
| [41:43] | I was wrong to stand on my dignity. | 我不该抓着我的尊严不放 | 
| [41:47] | I am embittered. | 我的确是自找苦吃 | 
| [41:50] | And your arrogant, callous, juvenile behavior | 而你傲慢 冷漠 幼稚的行为 | 
| [41:54] | did reveal the truth after all, so… | 最终的确揭示了事情的真相 所以 | 
| [41:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [41:59] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [42:02] | Good evening to you. | 晚安 | 
| [42:03] | Good evening. | 晚安 | 
| [42:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [42:14] | Okay, then. | 好了 | 
| [42:17] | Everyone’s happy. | 大家都开心了 |