时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Lisbon. Lisbon! | 里斯本 里斯本 |
[00:22] | Don’t move. | 别乱动 |
[00:25] | Does it bite? | 它咬人吗 |
[00:32] | He could’ve killed me. | 吓死我了 |
[00:43] | CBI? | 加调局的吗 |
[00:44] | Yes, sir. Lisbon. Jane. | 是的长官 里斯本和简 |
[00:46] | Mullery. What took you so long? | 我是穆勒里 怎么才来 |
[00:48] | Sheriff, I understand this is a tough situation for you. | 警长 我明白这对您来说是非常时期 |
[00:51] | Tough situation? | 非常时期 |
[00:53] | This is Deputy Nelson Capel. | 受害人副警长尼尔森・卡佩尔 |
[00:55] | Been with me 15 years. Got 3 kids. | 跟了我十五年 有三个小孩 |
[00:58] | He answered a 9-1-1 call last night at 10:23 | 昨晚10点23分接到 |
[01:00] | from a local girl, Keeley Farlowe, on her cell phone. | 本地居民凯莉・法洛维手机报警 |
[01:04] | She gave her location here, and the line went dead. | 她刚说出所在的位置 电话就断了 |
[01:09] | This is Deputy Lance Connor. Five years in. | 这是副警长兰斯・康纳 从警五年 |
[01:13] | His dad was in high school with me. | 我和他父亲打小就认识 |
[01:16] | The E.M.T. captain you see there | 那边那个嚎啕大哭的 |
[01:18] | crying like a baby– | 急救队队长 |
[01:20] | That’s my nephew Todd. | 是我侄子托德 |
[01:22] | The reason he’s crying– | 他之所以痛哭 |
[01:24] | Keeley, that’s his fiancee, | 是因为凯莉是他的未婚妻 |
[01:26] | throat cut. | 被人割喉致死 |
[01:27] | So, yeah, tough situation. | 没错 这真是非常时期啊 |
[01:29] | You go ahead and look at whatever it is you want to look at. | 劳烦您自己动手勘察现场 |
[01:32] | Let me know when you’re done, | 完了记得通知我 |
[01:33] | so we can take these folks someplace decent. | 我好帮他们收收尸 |
[01:36] | Yeesh. This is trouble. | 唉 麻烦大了 |
[01:39] | Interesting, though. | 有意思 |
[01:41] | Three different methods of killing. | 三种不同杀人方式 |
[01:44] | Why is that? | 这是为什么呢 |
[01:45] | It’s always bad when local cops are personally involved. | 地方警察带着个人情绪办案是最棘手的 |
[01:48] | Think the feds would want this one? | 你觉得联调局会接手吗 |
[01:50] | The bodies have been arranged as well, | 尸体摆放的很有玄机 |
[01:51] | not in an ostentatious way, | 豪不夸张 |
[01:53] | but there’s a definite aesthetic at work here. | 但凶手绝对精心布置过 |
[01:56] | He took his time. | 花了他很多时间 |
[01:58] | Yeah, it’s a truly complicated maniac we’re dealing with. | 我们要对付的凶手相当凶残麻烦 |
[02:02] | Yes. I think I will call the feds. | 没错 那就交给联调局吧 |
[02:05] | No, don’t do that. | 不要交给他们 |
[02:06] | I don’t know why, but I… | 我说不出为什么 但是 |
[02:09] | I want this case. | 我很想接手这个案子 |
[02:11] | Or vice versa. | 或者说这是凶手留给我的 |
[02:14] | All right, but I have a feeling I’m gonna be sorry. | 好吧 不过我预感我会后悔 |
[02:17] | You people done yet? | 你们勘察完没 |
[02:18] | Sheriff Mullery, just so we’re on the same page, | 穆勒里警长 鉴于我们同处一个地区 |
[02:21] | in cases like these, we, the CBI, have sole jurisdiction. | 像这种案子 加调局通常要独立调查 |
[02:25] | Your department would have a strictly advisory role. | 你们局只负责辅助工作 |
[02:27] | – That’s the way… – You can have all thjurisdiction you want. | -这个 -你们想怎么查就怎么查 |
[02:30] | I swear to god, the man who did this will not live | 但我发誓绝对不会让凶手 |
[02:32] | to see a courtroom. | 活着上法庭 |
[02:36] | You didn’t hear that. | 听过就算了 |
[02:41] | Yep. I’m already sorry. | 好吧 我已经后悔了 |
[02:52] | 超感警探 | |
[03:00] | 加州瓦恩兰 警长办公室 | |
[03:16] | What’s the password fro wi-fi? | 联网密码多少 |
[03:17] | Say? | 多少 |
[03:18] | 1-2-3-4. | 一二三四 |
[03:21] | Of course. | 早该想到 |
[03:23] | So… CBI. Top guns. | 加调局哦 好高层 |
[03:27] | Not really. I’m agent Grace Van Pelt. | 没那么高 小探员格蕾斯・范佩尔 |
[03:29] | Bob Woolgar. Number two around here. | 鲍勃・沃尔加 这里的二把手 |
[03:32] | That’s Hobbs. | 那是霍布斯 |
[03:35] | Sir, may I help you? | 先生 有什么能帮您的 |
[03:36] | May I please speak with | 我想和你们 |
[03:37] | whoever is in charge of the murder investigation? | 凶案调查负责人谈谈 |
[03:40] | – Why is that? – I ‘m sorry. Are you in charge. | -怎么了 -对不起 你是负责人吗 |
[03:44] | – No, but I… – I thought not. | -不是 但我 -我看也不像 |
[03:46] | Sir, I’m with the CBI. | 先生 我是加调局探员 |
[03:48] | We’re in charge of this investigation. | 由我们负责凶案调查 |
[03:49] | If you have any information about the case, | 如果你有任何线索 |
[03:51] | I’d be more than happy to help. | 我很乐意帮帮忙 |
[03:52] | Miss, no offense. You are far too young and pretty | 女士 恕我冒犯 你很年轻也很漂亮 |
[03:54] | to have any authority in the matter. | 但这个你还做不了主 |
[03:56] | I shall wait for your chief. | 我还是等你们长官来吧 |
[04:11] | If you’re media, keep movin’. | 记者吗 滚远点 |
[04:16] | CBI. Police. | 加调局 警察 |
[04:19] | Put the weapon down right now. | 立刻放下武器 |
[04:23] | All right. No problem. | 好的 马上照办 |
[04:25] | No need to shout. | 不要激动 |
[04:31] | And yo are… | 你贵姓 |
[04:32] | I’m Joe Hunnicker. | 乔・亨尼克 |
[04:34] | Keeley’s my granddaughter. | 凯莉是我外孙女 |
[04:36] | I live here with her and Todd. | 我跟她还有托德住一起 |
[04:39] | Come on in. | 进去谈吧 |
[04:46] | She was a good girl. | 她是个好女孩 |
[04:49] | You know, if she and Todd hadn’t brought me in here, on my V.A. check, | 退伍后如果不是她和托德收留我 |
[04:52] | I’d be in a hostel somewhere. | 我可能还住在小旅馆里 |
[04:54] | Here’s Todd | 这是托德 |
[04:56] | Lisbon. Jane. | 里斯本和简 |
[05:00] | Oh. Hey. Yes, we met. | 对 见过面了 |
[05:03] | Really, I-I apologize for my outburst there. | 抱歉之前的失礼 |
[05:06] | I was, uh, a little crazy. | 当时太冲动了 |
[05:08] | You can imagine. | 你应该能想象得到 |
[05:10] | Calmed down a little now. | 现在稍微冷静一点 |
[05:13] | Rest assured, I-I won’t be pulling any vigilante nonsense. | 保证不会再说什么报仇雪恨的胡话 |
[05:16] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[05:18] | And I’m glad you see it that way. | 很高兴你能冷静下来 |
[05:20] | There’s no upset to taking the law into your own hands. | 想亲手将罪犯绳之以法不是什么错事 |
[05:22] | Revenge truly doesn’t work. | 但冤冤相报何时了 |
[05:24] | Well, that’s just a sweeping statement, isn’t it? | 你这话太打击人家了 |
[05:27] | I’m sure we can all think of examples | 大仇得报的 |
[05:29] | where revenge has worked splendidly. | 肯定大有人在 |
[05:30] | Thanks for your input. | 多谢你补充 |
[05:32] | Just sayin’. | 我就这么一说 |
[05:35] | Tell us about Keeley. | 说说凯莉的事 |
[05:39] | I don’t know what to say. | 不知该从何说起 |
[05:42] | I love her. | 我很爱她 |
[05:44] | We’re getting married. | 我们就要结婚了 |
[05:49] | We were. | 原本 |
[05:50] | Parents? | 她父母呢 |
[05:51] | Car accident about five years ago. | 五年前死于车祸 |
[05:54] | Drunk driver. Both dead. | 醉酒驾车 都丧命了 |
[05:57] | When was the last time you spoke to her? | 你上一次跟她谈话是什么时候 |
[05:59] | About an hour before she was due home… | 她到家前一个小时 |
[06:02] | I called her and I… | 我打给她 |
[06:05] | I asked her to bring home some beer and chips. | 让她回来带点啤酒跟薯片 |
[06:08] | Me and Hunny were– were playin’ Gin Rummy. | 我和亨尼在玩金罗美[纸牌游戏] |
[06:11] | And I could’ve picked her up. | 我该去接她的 |
[06:14] | You know, I often do when it’s raining or whatever, | 一般刮风下雨我都会去接她 |
[06:16] | but last night– last night I was just– | 但昨晚 昨晚我有些 |
[06:18] | I was lazy, I guess. | 我偷懒了 |
[06:21] | It’s basically my fault that she’s dead. | 她的死都是我的错 |
[06:25] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[06:27] | Don’t say that, son. | 孩子别这么说 |
[06:29] | Don’t take that on yourself. | 千万不要自责 |
[06:34] | Please find who did this. | 求你们一定找到凶手 |
[06:37] | I just want know why. | 我只想知道为什么对她下手 |
[06:42] | Why? | 凭什么 |
[06:47] | Keeley worked the late shift for the last year. | 凯莉过去一年都是上晚班 |
[06:50] | 4:00 to 10:00, as reliable as clockwork. | 下午四点到晚上十点 异常准时 |
[06:52] | Great kid. Everybody loved her. | 她是个好姑娘 很受大家欢迎 |
[06:54] | Always had a smile for you, you know? | 对谁都是笑盈盈的 |
[06:56] | Yeah, she thought the best of folks. | 她总相信人性本善 |
[06:58] | Kinda naive that way. | 很傻很天真 |
[06:59] | Meaning anyone in particular? | 是对某一个人吗 |
[07:01] | No, just, you know, in general–trusting. | 不是 对谁都很信任 |
[07:04] | Last night, what time did she leave work? | 她昨晚什么时候下班的 |
[07:06] | 10:00, as always, | 和平常一样 十点 |
[07:08] | on that so-and-so bicycle. | 骑着那辆老自行车 |
[07:10] | I told her it wasn’t safe, | 我跟她说这样不安全 |
[07:11] | but she said it saved money | 但她说这样省钱 |
[07:13] | and kept her skinny. | 还减肥 |
[07:14] | Did anything unusual happen during her shift? | 她下班的时候什么事情发生吗 |
[07:16] | Anything at all? | 有什么异常情况 |
[07:17] | Not that I saw. | 没发现 |
[07:20] | There was this trucker tried to pick her up. | 有个卡车司机总想送她 |
[07:23] | Come in a few times now. Always left her, like, a 10-buck tip. | 来过好几次 每次都给她十块钱小费 |
[07:27] | He was in here yesterday around closing time. | 昨天打烊的时候来过 |
[07:29] | You remember him, Rusty? | 还记得吧 罗斯地 |
[07:31] | She used to love to show her engagement ring to guys | 她一般会对这种人亮出订婚戒指 |
[07:33] | to shut ’em down, | 让他们自觉闭嘴 |
[07:34] | but this guy was like, “I don’t care.” | 但这一个人却根本不屑 |
[07:35] | He kept on trying. | 继续追求她 |
[07:36] | Did you get his name? | 知道他的名字吗 |
[07:37] | It says “Greg” on his shirt. | 制服上缝着格雷 |
[07:39] | You remember him– big, old, greasy fella. | 你忘了 那个又肥又壮的老男人 |
[07:43] | Nope. Can’t say I do. | 不 不记得了 |
[07:45] | He drives this truck with this big smiling orange on the side, | 他开的卡车 上面贴着大橙子笑脸 |
[07:49] | with arms, | 还有两只手臂 |
[07:50] | Like, “Hi. I’m an orange.” | 好像说 “大家好 我是只橙子” |
[07:58] | Examples where revenge worked splendidly. Nice. | 大仇得报的大有人在 好犀利 |
[08:01] | I was just teasing. | 我开玩笑的 |
[08:03] | A little hypocritical of you to lecture him on revenge, | 你教育他不要去复仇 真是有点虚伪 |
[08:05] | – Don’t you think? – How’s that? | -不觉得么 -此话怎讲 |
[08:06] | Uh, all these years you’ve been helping me seek revenge? | 这些年来你一直在帮我寻找复仇机会 |
[08:10] | That’s different. | 不要混为一谈 |
[08:12] | – How’s that? – I’m in control ofhe situation. | -此话怎讲 -一切都在我掌握中 |
[08:15] | Oh, really? | 真的 |
[08:20] | She must have been abducted | 她肯定是在沿着这条路下去的 |
[08:21] | somewhere along this stretch of road. | 某个地方被绑架的 |
[08:24] | Strange we haven’t found her bike. | 奇怪的是我们还没找到她的自行车 |
[08:26] | Maybe she didn’t head straight home. | 没准她那晚并没径直回家 |
[08:30] | What do you mean, | 你刚才说 |
[08:32] | “You’re in control of the situation”? | “一切都在掌握中”什么意思 |
[08:35] | When the day comes, when we find red john, | 等到那天 我们找到了血腥约翰 |
[08:37] | I’m gonna be there to stop you from doing anything foolish. | 我会在场以防你做任何傻事 |
[08:40] | We’re gonna put him in front | 我们要把他送上法庭 |
[08:40] | – of a judge and a jury. – You really believe that? | -交给法官和陪审团 -真的假的啊 |
[08:43] | Yes, I do. | 我认真的 |
[08:43] | Really? I just assumed you took that | 不是吧 我还以为你觉得 |
[08:47] | judge and jury stuff with a grain of salt. | 法官和陪审团也就那么回事呢 |
[08:49] | Well, you assumed wrong. No salt. | 你想错了 司法至上 |
[08:55] | You know the reality will be different. | 你知道事实肯定不会是那样 |
[08:58] | Red john is mine, | 血腥约翰是我的 |
[08:59] | And I’m gonna exact my revenge on him. | 而且我要他血债血偿 |
[09:02] | I think, when the time comes, | 我觉得 时机一到 |
[09:04] | You’ll see that violence is not the answer. | 你就能看出来暴力解决不了问题 |
[09:11] | I had no idea | 我还真没想到 |
[09:13] | your naive idealism was so deeply felt. | 你那天真的理想主义这么根深蒂固 |
[09:15] | Hush. | 闭嘴 |
[09:16] | Hush. | 你闭嘴 |
[09:17] | Hush. | 你闭嘴 |
[09:20] | Excuse me. You are Agent Teresa Lisbon? | 冒昧问下 你就是特蕾莎・里斯本探员吧 |
[09:23] | Yes, I am. | 我就是 |
[09:24] | Good evening, ma’am. My name is Ellis Mars. | 晚上好 警官 我叫埃利斯・马斯 |
[09:28] | I understand you are leading | 我了解到你负责调查 |
[09:29] | – The Keeley Farlowe murder investigation. – Yes. | -凯莉・法洛维谋杀一案 -是 |
[09:32] | Ah. Poor girl. | 可怜的女孩 |
[09:34] | I often saw her around town, | 我常看见她在镇上出现 |
[09:36] | So fresh, innocent. | 那么的年轻 天真无邪 |
[09:38] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[09:42] | I have information. | 我有线索 |
[09:44] | The killer is going to strike again. | 凶手会再度动手 |
[09:46] | – Soon. – And how do you know that, sir? | -很快 -您是怎么知道的 先生 |
[09:50] | Well, it’s hard to explain. | 这个 很难解释 |
[09:51] | Some call it a third eye | 有人把这叫做通天眼 |
[09:53] | Or E.S.P. | 也有人叫第六感 |
[09:53] | I think of it simply as my gift. | 而我认为这是我的特别天赋 |
[09:57] | Not interested. Thanks, though. | 没兴趣 不过还是谢了 |
[09:59] | Well, I’ve been waiting here for several hours. | 我已经在这里等了有好几个小时了 |
[10:01] | Well, perhaps you are more broad-minded, sir. | 或许您更具慧眼 这位先生 |
[10:03] | Uh, don’t get me started. | 别逼我开喷 |
[10:06] | I forgive your brusqueness. | 我原谅你的粗鲁言辞 |
[10:07] | I can tell that you have been visited by great tragedy. | 我能看出来你有着令人哀伤的过去 |
[10:14] | Oh, really? | 真的 |
[10:16] | I’m sorry. I did not mean to offend. | 对不起 我不是有意冒犯 |
[10:18] | I just, uh, saw it in your eyes. | 我只是 从你的眼中看到了 |
[10:21] | Good-bye, Mr. Mars. | 再见了 马斯先生 |
[10:23] | If you do need my help again, please call me. | 如果你再需要我的帮助 请打这个电话 |
[10:25] | I’ll happily come back. | 我会很乐意再来拜访 |
[10:30] | Cho and Rigsby have gone back to Sacramento | 小周和瑞斯比已经回萨城 |
[10:32] | to pick up Gregor Hobart, | 找格雷格・哈伯特去了 |
[10:34] | drives a truck for Happy Citrus Farms. | 那个开心柑橘园的司机 |
[10:36] | Was seen talking to Keeley as she left work. | 有人看到凯莉下班时 他们交谈过 |
[10:37] | What about forensics? | 鉴证科那边怎么说 |
[10:38] | They put a rush on the report, | 报告已经加急了 |
[10:39] | be here first thing in the morning, | 明天一早就送到 |
[10:40] | and I booked us rooms at the nearest motel– | 我还在最近的汽车旅馆给大家定了房间 |
[10:43] | Reasonable price. Deputy Hobbs says it’s clean. | 价格挺划算的 霍布斯警官说那很干净 |
[10:46] | Good. It’s been a long day. Hmm. | 好 今天真是事多啊 |
[10:49] | You all right, Jane? | 你没事吧 简 |
[10:50] | Oh, small-town motel, gas station pizza– | 小镇旅馆 油站批萨 |
[10:52] | What could be better? | 夫复何求 |
[11:05] | “Tiger, tiger, burning bright,” | “猛虎 猛虎 如火辉煌” |
[11:10] | “In the forests of the night,” | “燃烧在那 深夜的林莽” |
[11:12] | “What immortal hand or eye” | “是何非凡 巧手与眼光” |
[11:14] | “Could frame thy fearful symmetry?” | “营造此等 可怖的匀称” |
[11:25] | Gregor Hobart? | 格雷格・哈伯特 |
[11:27] | Yes. | 正是 |
[11:29] | Don’t run. | 别跑 |
[11:31] | Wasn’t going to. | 我就没想跑 |
[11:32] | Yeah, you had that look about you. | 但你的眼神告诉我们你要跑 |
[11:33] | No one calls me Gregor. | 这没人叫我格雷格 |
[11:37] | What’s this about? | 什么事情 |
[11:38] | Keeley Farlowe. | 凯莉・法洛维的事情 |
[11:38] | She’s dead, murdered. | 她死了 被人谋杀 |
[11:43] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[11:44] | You were fond of Keeley, were you? | 你很迷恋凯莉不是 |
[11:45] | Yes, I was. | 曾经是 |
[11:48] | Did you ever tell her that? | 有没有跟她向表白过 |
[11:50] | Sure. I asked her out. | 当然的 我约过她 |
[11:52] | What was her response? | 她怎么回应的 |
[11:55] | Uh, I think she was intrigued. | 我觉得她有点动心 |
[11:58] | She was engaged to be married. | 可她已经订婚 要结婚了 |
[12:00] | We’re all sinners, brother, | 人非圣贤啊 兄弟 |
[12:02] | Even nice girls like Keeley. | 就算是凯莉那样的好女孩 |
[12:04] | And when did you last speak to her? | 你最后一次跟她交谈是什么时候 |
[12:05] | Yesterday, uh, when she left work. | 就昨天 她下班的时候 |
[12:07] | When she left work? Where? | 她下班的时候 在哪说的话 |
[12:10] | Outside the diner, in the street. | 就在餐厅外面街上 |
[12:12] | She was unlocking her bike. | 她正在开自行车锁 |
[12:13] | That makes you the last person to see her alive. | 这样你就是最后一个看到她还活着的人 |
[12:15] | Mm, apart from her killer. | 除了凶手之外 |
[12:17] | Right. So you said hi? | 好 然后你就过去打招呼了 |
[12:18] | Mm-hmm. I said “Hi.” She said “Hi.” | 我说”嗨” 她也说”嗨” |
[12:21] | She was upset, | 她心情有点不好 |
[12:23] | And so I tried to make her feel better. | 我试着安慰她 |
[12:25] | I told her a joke. | 我给她说笑话 |
[12:27] | This goat walks into a bar– | 有只山羊走进了一家酒吧 |
[12:29] | What was she upset about? | 她为什么心情不好 |
[12:31] | The cook at the dinner was hassling her on the sly, | 餐厅的厨子偷吃她豆腐 |
[12:34] | Grabbing at her. You know, a secret lech. | 搂搂抱抱 借机揩油什么的 |
[12:37] | They had a tussle just before I saw her. | 我见到她之前 他们刚吵过一架 |
[12:40] | So she was upset. | 所以她很难过 |
[12:43] | So anyway, I made her laugh, | 不管怎么说 我让她笑了 |
[12:46] | She rode off happy. | 她高高兴兴的骑走了 |
[12:47] | And that’s the last you saw of her? | 那是你最后一次见她 |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:51] | The strange thing? | 有件奇怪的事情 |
[12:55] | When she was leaving, | 她离开的时候 |
[12:57] | The moon was coming up over the hill, | 月亮正从山那头升起 |
[13:01] | And it looked like she was riding to the moon… You know? | 看上去就像她正像月亮驶去 |
[13:08] | I was admiring how pretty she looked. | 我就那么痴痴地看着她美丽的剪影 |
[13:12] | And at the same time, | 而同时 |
[13:15] | It gave me a bad feeling, | 有种不祥的预感在我心中升腾 |
[13:18] | Like an evil omen. | 像一个邪恶的预言 |
[13:20] | We hear you were harassing Keeley Farlowe, | 我们得知你曾骚扰过凯莉・法洛维 |
[13:23] | – Putting your hands on her? – No. | -动手动脚 -没有啊 |
[13:26] | – We hear you had a fight with her yesterday. – No. | -听说你昨晚还与她起了争执 -没有 |
[13:33] | It’s hot in here. Roll up your sleeves. | 这里很热 卷起你的袖子吧 |
[13:35] | That’s okay. I’m not hot. | 不用了 我不热 |
[13:46] | Look, a cat did this. | 这是猫抓的 |
[13:55] | There is no cat, Rusty, | 哪来的猫啊 罗斯地 |
[13:57] | And forensics will find your skin | 鉴证科肯定能从凯莉的指甲盖底下 |
[13:58] | Under keeley’s fingernails, won’t they? | 找出你的皮肤组织的 你说是不是 |
[14:04] | I want a lawyer. | 我要请律师 |
[14:05] | Leave him alone with me for ten minutes. | 给我十分钟和他单独谈谈 |
[14:07] | – I’ll get a confession. – That’s a great idea. | -我会让他从实招来 -真是好主意 |
[14:10] | That’s not the way we work. | 这不是我们的办案作风 |
[14:12] | Don’t worry about it, little lady. | 别担心了 小女生 |
[14:13] | Go yourself a latte. | 坐下喝杯拿铁 |
[14:15] | Check your e-mail. It won’t take long. | 看看邮件 很快的 |
[14:17] | Sheriff, i believe we have some cultural differences here. | 警长 我认为你我之间的文化差异甚大 |
[14:20] | I think we’ll take this gentleman back to sacramento, | 我会把这位先生带回萨市本部 |
[14:22] | Question him there, avoid friction. Come on. | 在那进行审讯 以避免摩擦 走吧 |
[14:30] | You had her at “Little lady.” | 那句”小女生” 惹到她了 |
[14:33] | My aunt had a cat– | 我阿姨有只猫 |
[14:34] | little Charles Manson with fur. | 是个毛茸茸的小变态 |
[14:36] | “Percy”–he was called. | 泼西 就这名字 |
[14:37] | Get it? Purr… see. | 听懂了么 “喵喵 在那儿”的意思 |
[14:39] | Interesting anecdote. | 有趣的逸闻 |
[14:41] | Just trying to keep our friend at ease, right? | 让这位朋友放松点 不好么 |
[14:50] | Wait. Hey! | 慢着 |
[14:52] | You’re a dead man. | 你死定了 |
[14:53] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[14:58] | Relax, sir. | 放松 先生 |
[14:59] | Relax and the pain will stop. | 你放松了就没那么疼了 |
[15:07] | Tell me why I shouldn’t | 跟我说说为什么我不应该 |
[15:08] | charge Todd Johnson with assault. | 起诉托德・约翰逊袭击伤人 |
[15:10] | – I think you should. – But he’s a good kid. | -我认为你应该 -但是他是个好孩子 |
[15:13] | He just got carried away. | 他只是情绪失控了 |
[15:14] | Are we gonna ruin his life with a criminal record? | 难道我们就这样用犯罪记录毁了他的人生 |
[15:17] | I mean, hasn’t he suffered enough already? | 我的意思是 他已经够惨了 |
[15:19] | Vengeance is not legal. People need to know that. | 复仇是犯法的 人们必须清楚这一点 |
[15:23] | So I have justice and humanity on my side, | 我主张的是正义和人性 |
[15:25] | And Lisbon has a teachable moment. | 而里斯本则一副说教的架子 |
[15:26] | Let me talk to him. | 让我去和他谈谈 |
[15:27] | I will persuade him to drop the notion of revenge. | 我会劝他放弃复仇的念头 |
[15:30] | I’ll put him back on the right path. | 我会让他重回正轨 |
[15:31] | You think you can do that? | 你觉得你可以办到 |
[15:33] | I know I can. I’ve been there. | 我知道我可以 我也有过同样的遭遇 |
[15:41] | Okay, go do that. | 好 那就去吧 |
[15:43] | And if he says the right things, and I believe him, | 如果他愿意放下仇恨 我也相信他 |
[15:47] | then he can walk away. | 那他就可以走了 |
[15:49] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[16:00] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[16:05] | You just tried to kill an innocent man. | 你刚试图杀死一个无辜的人 |
[16:07] | You’re very lucky you failed. | 还好你失手了 |
[16:08] | I didn’t fail. | 我没有失手 |
[16:11] | I mean, I wasn’t thinking. | 当时我大脑一片空白 |
[16:14] | I don’t know what I was doing. | 我根本不知道我在做什么 |
[16:17] | You’re sure he’s not the guy? | 你确定不是他干的 |
[16:19] | He’s not the guy. Trust me. | 不是他干的 相信我 |
[16:22] | CBI chief wants to charge you with assault. | 加调局局长准备以伤害罪起诉你 |
[16:24] | Well, I guess I got it coming to me. | 那大概是我自找的吧 |
[16:26] | Unless…. unless… | 除非 除非 |
[16:29] | you’re willing to swear you’ve learned your lesson | 你愿意发誓说 你已经得到了教训 |
[16:32] | and you won’t pursue personal vengeance. | 而且你不会再动任何复仇的念头 |
[16:36] | I can’t do that, Mr. Jane. | 我做不到 简先生 |
[16:40] | I find who did this to… | 如果让我找到 |
[16:43] | to Keeley, I will kill him. | 杀害凯莉的真凶 我一定杀了他 |
[16:46] | I can’t swear to do otherwise. | 我无法向你保证 |
[16:55] | Todd, you repeat what I tell you now, | 托德 你现在重复我的话 |
[16:59] | and I will deny every word of it. | 之后我会否认你说过的每个字 |
[17:03] | If you truly want revenge, you have to be hard. | 如果你真的想要复仇 你得坚强起来 |
[17:07] | You have to be dishonest and devious and cold. | 你得学会深藏不露 淡然处之 |
[17:14] | You can’t let people see what’s in your heart. | 你不能让别人发现你内心的真实想法 |
[17:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:28] | So anyhow, I’m…I’m very sorry. | 所以无论如何 我都非常抱歉 |
[17:30] | I swear it will never happen again. | 我发誓以后再也不会干像这样的蠢事 |
[17:37] | I’m glad to hear you say that. | 很高兴听见你这么说 |
[17:39] | And I’m glad to say that | 我也很高兴宣布 |
[17:40] | you can walk out ohehe a free man. | 你现在可以离开这里了 |
[17:42] | No charges. | 无罪释放 |
[17:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:55] | That was all b.s., right? | 那都是胡扯 对吧 |
[17:56] | It sounded pretty sincere to me. | 我听着挺真诚的 |
[17:58] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你知道自己在做什么 |
[18:00] | About 78% sure. | 知道个百分之七十八吧 |
[18:02] | Grace, what is it? | 格蕾丝 这是什么 |
[18:03] | The ballistics report came in. | 弹道测试结果送来了 |
[18:05] | Deputy Connor was shot with the same .45 caliber handgun | 杀害副警长康纳的点四五口径的手枪 |
[18:08] | that was used in the Howard/Ortiz murders. | 同时也是谋杀霍沃德和奥尔蒂斯的凶器 |
[18:09] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[18:10] | Howard/Ortiz murde? | 霍沃德和奥尔蒂斯谋杀案是什么 |
[18:13] | Two months ago, | 两个月之前 |
[18:14] | Sac P.D. officer Jeff Ortiz | 萨市警局杰夫・奥尔蒂斯警官 |
[18:16] | was shot dead by a passing motorist. | 被一名摩托车手枪杀 |
[18:18] | Then exactly one month later, | 整整一个月后 |
[18:20] | C.H.P. officer Rance Howard was shot dead | 加州公路巡警的兰斯・霍沃德警官 |
[18:22] | with the same handgun. | 也被同一支手枪枪杀 |
[18:24] | Both incidents occurred late at night on country roads. | 两起事故都发生在深夜的乡村小路上 |
[18:26] | Howard used to work here | 霍沃德在你来之前 |
[18:27] | before your time. Good guy. | 也在这里工作 是个好人 |
[18:29] | The San Francisco Office has the case. | 旧金山方面在调查这起案件 |
[18:30] | – Did you talk to ’em? – Yeah, | -你和他们联系了吗 -联系了 |
[18:31] | they’re sending over a copy of the case files. | 他们正把案卷卷宗的副本送过来 |
[18:33] | A serial killer of policemen. Very interesting. | 一个专门杀害警察的连环杀手 有意思 |
[18:37] | This is not a fascinating puzzle. | 这可不是什么令人兴趣盎然的谜题 |
[18:39] | It’s a media crap storm. | 这是铺天盖地的舆论压力 |
[18:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:44] | San Francisco basically has nothing | 总的来说 旧金山方面在 |
[18:46] | on the Howard/ | 霍沃德和奥尔蒂斯的案件上 |
[18:46] | Ortiz murders. | 没有任何进展 |
[18:47] | No forensics apart from ballistics, | 除了弹道测试结果 没有任何法证证据 |
[18:49] | No witnesses, no leads. | 没有目击者 没有线索 |
[18:51] | And Rusty Moore was on vacation in Florida | 而当第一件谋杀案发生的时候 |
[18:53] | when the first murder occurred. | 罗斯地・莫尔正在佛罗里达度假 |
[18:55] | Hobart’s company log puts him out of range in both instances. | 哈伯特公司的记录证实他并不在这两地 |
[18:58] | So we can discard both of them as suspects. | 所以我们可以排除他们的作案嫌疑 |
[19:00] | Well, forensics found no | 另外 法证人员没在凯莉 |
[19:01] | suspicious D.N.A. | 或两个副警长身上 |
[19:02] | on Keeley or the two deputies. | 找到任何可疑的DNA证据 |
[19:04] | The tire tracks at the scene of the crime were standard make. | 案发现场发现的轮胎印是标准轮胎留下的 |
[19:07] | Over 5 million sold in California alone. | 仅在加州就售出五百万只 |
[19:10] | We got nothing, basically. | 所以简单地说 我们没有任何线索 |
[19:11] | Well, except monthly pattern, | 除了为期一个月的作案周期 |
[19:13] | a .45 caliber handgun, | 一把口径点四五的手枪 |
[19:15] | and a grudge against the police. | 还有对警察作案的针对性 |
[19:17] | But why Keeley? She’s not police. | 但为什么杀了凯莉呢 她又不是警察 |
[19:18] | Why not Keeley? He sees her riding along. | 为什么不杀凯莉呢 他看见她独自一人 |
[19:22] | It’s easy to knock her off her bike. | 把她从自行车上打晕非常容易 |
[19:24] | Now he has bait to lure the deputies into a trap. | 之后他就有了吸引副警长们上钩的诱饵 |
[19:27] | In any case, the killer’s gotten more elaborate. | 所有案件 凶手都是经过深思熟虑的 |
[19:29] | It started with a simple drive-by. | 一开始是一人骑摩托车突袭 |
[19:31] | Now we have multiple victims, | 现在升级为多位被害人 |
[19:33] | staging of bodies, arson. | 布置尸体 纵火 |
[19:34] | He’s beginning to enjoy himself, spreading his wings. | 他开始羽翼渐丰 以此取乐了 |
[19:37] | I’m reading your interview | 我在看你对哈伯特的审讯记录 |
[19:38] | with Hobart, the poetical trucker. | 那个颇具诗意的卡车司机 |
[19:42] | He says that when Keeley rode off, | 他说当凯莉渐渐骑远时 |
[19:43] | and I quote, | 我引用他的原话 |
[19:45] | “The moon was coming up over the hills,” | “月亮正从山那头升起” |
[19:47] | ” and it looked like she was riding to the moon, you know?” | “看上去就像她正像月亮驶去” |
[19:50] | ” And I was admiring how pretty she looked, “ | “我就那么痴痴地看着她美丽的剪影” |
[19:52] | ” and at the same time, I had a bad feeling about it, “ | “而同时 有种不祥的预感在我心中升腾” |
[19:56] | “like an evil omen.” | “像一个邪恶的预言” |
[20:02] | Moon rises in the east. | 月亮是从东边升起的 |
[20:03] | So she was riding east. | 所以她是向东边骑去了 |
[20:04] | But her route home is west of the diner. | 但她回家的路是在小餐馆的西面 |
[20:06] | She wasn’t headed home when she left work. | 她下班后并没有要回家 |
[20:08] | We’ve been looking for the abduction site | 我们是在错误的方向上 |
[20:10] | on the wrong stretch of road. | 寻找她被绑架的地点 |
[20:24] | Yeah, that’s Keeley’s bike. | 对 那是凯莉的自行车 |
[20:28] | Okay. We’re gonna have to cordon off this whole area. | 好 我们得封锁这个区域 |
[20:31] | I’m gonna call forensics, | 我要找法证人员来 |
[20:32] | get some techs down here. | 看看能不能有所发现 |
[20:34] | Where does this go? Where…where was she headed? | 那条路通向哪里 她要去哪里 |
[20:37] | About half a mile down, | 向下走半英里 |
[20:38] | there’s a make-out spot that the local kids use. | 有一块地方 本地孩子喜欢去那亲热 |
[20:41] | After that, nothing till you get to Gainersville, | 那之后 到20英里外的盖恩斯维尔之前 |
[20:43] | 20 miles away. | 什么都没有 |
[20:45] | Hey, I got somethin’. | 我有发现 |
[20:49] | Looks like a button from a peacoat type of thing, | 看上去是大衣上的纽扣 |
[20:51] | Like sailors wear? | 像水手装 |
[20:52] | – Sailors and, uh… Firemen. – Firemen. | -水手和 消防员 -消防员 |
[20:58] | We’re investigating the orchard murders. | 我们正在调查果园里的那宗谋杀案 |
[20:59] | We need a list of all the firefighters | 我们需要那天没有值班的 |
[21:00] | that weren’t on duty the night before last | 以及应该值班却没到岗的 |
[21:03] | and anyone who was supposed to be on duty but didn’t show up. | 消防员的名单 |
[21:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:08] | You look troubled. | 你看上去很烦恼 |
[21:09] | No. Yeah, actually, | 不 实际上 是的 |
[21:12] | I mean, there was one guy who didn’t show up that night, | 我是说 那天晚上只有一个人没有出现 |
[21:14] | But… there’s no way. He’s… he’s not that kind of guy. | 但是不可能的 他不是那种人 |
[21:17] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[21:19] | Kitchen. Ben Kitchen. | 基钦 本・基钦 |
[21:21] | And where can we find Mr. Kitchen? | 我们在哪里能找到基钦先生 |
[21:26] | Yo, Kitch. Get out here. | 你 小基 出来 |
[21:33] | These detectives want to talk to you. | 这两个警探想要和你谈谈 |
[21:40] | Okay. What’d I do? | 好 我怎么了 |
[21:42] | How’d you lose your eyebrows? | 你的眉毛怎么了 |
[21:44] | Barbecue accident, at home. | 烤肉时的意外 在家弄的 |
[21:47] | And why didn’t you come into work the night before last? | 前天晚上你为什么没来上班 |
[21:50] | Stomach bug. Might be it was the barbecue. | 胃不舒服 可能就是烤肉闹的 |
[21:56] | – What’s this about? – Your lack of eyebrows. | -为什么要问这些 -因为你没眉毛 |
[22:01] | I know what she looks like. | 我知道她长什么样子 |
[22:03] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[22:05] | I was home, | 我在家 |
[22:07] | like I said a million times now. | 我都告诉你一百万遍了 |
[22:09] | You say that, but you have no proof. | 你是这么说 但是你没有证据证明 |
[22:11] | I don’t need proof. You need proof. | 我不需要证据 是你在找证据 |
[22:14] | You have a bad attitude. What’s the matter? | 你态度不好 这是为何 |
[22:18] | My face hurts. | 我脸疼 |
[22:20] | You don’t like policemen? | 你不喜欢警察 |
[22:23] | Don’t love ’em. | 是不怎么爱他们 |
[22:26] | It’s nothing personal. | 不是私人恩怨 |
[22:27] | It’s a firefighter’s tradition. | 只是消防员的通病 |
[22:33] | Sheriff Mullery. | 穆勒里警长 |
[22:35] | Hey, Lisbon, | 嗨 里斯本 |
[22:35] | – I hear you got a suspect in custody. – Yeah. | -听说你拘留了个嫌疑人 -对 |
[22:38] | He looks pretty good for it. | 看上去很有可能就是他 |
[22:40] | Huh. Firefighter, huh? | 消防员对吧 |
[22:41] | – Yeah. Ben Kitchen? – Yeah, I know him. | -对 本・基钦 -我认识他 |
[22:44] | All right. I’m on my way to the office now. | 好 我现在就赶回办公室 |
[22:46] | That’s all right, sheriff. It’s early days yet. | 没关系 警长 时间还早 |
[22:49] | We don’t even know if he… | 我们都还不确定他是否… |
[22:50] | Don’t worry. I won’t interfere. | 别担心 我不会妨碍你们的 |
[22:52] | I learned my lesson… | 吃一堑长一智 |
[22:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:58] | Sheriff? | 警长 |
[23:01] | Sheriff Mullery? Hello? | 警长穆勒里 喂 |
[23:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:33] | Waiting for confirmation from ballistics, | 还在等弹道测试的结果 |
[23:35] | But the M.E. took what looks like | 但法医从穆勒里身上取出的弹头 |
[23:36] | a .45 slug from Mullery. | 看上去是点四五的 |
[23:38] | Same caliber as the previous murders, | 和之前的谋杀案中的一样 |
[23:39] | same M.O. | 一样的作案手法 |
[23:40] | So we have to assume | 所以我们得假设 |
[23:42] | it’s the same shooter, | 这些都是同一个枪手所谓 |
[23:43] | Only a different schedule. | 只不过周期变了 |
[23:44] | Three days from the last murder instead of a month. | 下手间隔只有三天 而不是一个月 |
[23:46] | Why the change? | 为什么有变 |
[23:47] | Because he had to kill Mullery. | 因为他不得不杀了穆勒里 |
[23:49] | Because Mullery discovered something. | 一定是穆勒里发现了什么 |
[23:52] | Why did Mullery keep it quiet then? | 那穆勒里为什么一言不发 |
[23:54] | And how did the killer know that he had discovered something? | 而且凶手怎么知道他发现了什么 |
[23:57] | Good questions. | 问得好 |
[23:59] | Sir, I don’t care what you have to say, | 先生 我不管你有什么急事 |
[24:00] | you’re not allowed in. | 您都不能进去 |
[24:02] | Please, deputy. I am trying to help. | 拜托了 副警长 我是想帮忙 |
[24:03] | Hobbs, it’s okay. I’ll deal with him. | 霍布斯 没事的 交给我吧 |
[24:06] | What brings you back here, Mr. Mars? | 什么风把您吹来了 马斯先生 |
[24:08] | I’m sorry. I never caught your name. | 抱歉 我还不知道您的大名 |
[24:10] | Patrick… Jane. | 派翠克・简 |
[24:12] | Patrick. | 派翠克 |
[24:14] | Patrick, I don’t mean to be self-serving, | 派翠克 不是我自吹自擂 |
[24:18] | but I did tell you there would be another killing. | 不过我的确告诉过你们还会有命案发生 |
[24:21] | Yes, you did. | 没错 你说过 |
[24:24] | Poor Mullery. | 可怜的穆勒里 |
[24:25] | Lisbon was actually on the phone with him when he died. | 他遇害时 里斯本正在跟他打电话 |
[24:29] | Well, I suppose we owe you an apology, but, uh… | 我想我们该跟你说句对不起 不过 |
[24:32] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[24:33] | Without doubt, there can be no faith. | 没有怀疑 就没有相信 |
[24:36] | All I ask is that you’ll listen to me now | 我只是想请你们从现在开始 |
[24:38] | with, uh, an open mind. | 放心大胆地听我的 |
[24:40] | Now that you know what I say is true, | 既然我所言属实 |
[24:43] | perhaps you could imagine | 也许你们能想象得到 |
[24:44] | how helpful that could be to you. | 我会对你们有帮助 |
[24:48] | Can you imagine that? | 你能想象到吗 |
[24:52] | Are you trying to hypnotize me? | 你是在尝试催眠我吗 |
[24:54] | No. | 没有 |
[24:56] | Patrick, of course not. | 派翠克 当然没有 |
[24:58] | Felt a little weird. | 感觉有点怪 |
[24:59] | Yeah. No. | 是啊 没有 |
[25:01] | Trying is nothing. Doing is everything, | 尝试没有用 做到才算数 |
[25:03] | and all I’m doing is asking | 而我只是在请求你 |
[25:05] | for you to let me help you. Hmm? | 让我协助你们 好吗 |
[25:08] | I can help you. | 我可以帮助你们 |
[25:13] | You can help us. Come on in. | 你能行的 进来吧 |
[25:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:20] | Lisbon, sheriff, you remember | 里斯本 警长 你们还记得 |
[25:21] | – Mr. Mars? – Yes. | -马斯先生吧 -记得 |
[25:24] | – He can help. – Really? | -他能帮忙 -真的吗 |
[25:25] | – He can? – Well, I know you’re skeptical, | -真的假的 -我知道你们不信 |
[25:28] | but please, hear him out. | 但请听他说完 |
[25:29] | I think you’ll be very impressed. | 会让你们刮目相看的 |
[25:30] | I need to run to the store. | 我需要去趟商店 |
[25:32] | Then we should take him out to Keeley’s place to look around. | 然后我们带上他去凯莉家看看 |
[25:34] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[25:39] | – I sense that you’re upset. – Oh, really? | -我感觉得到你很难过 -是吗 |
[25:41] | Oh, yes, I see. | 没错 我能感觉到 |
[25:44] | You were the last person | 你是最后一个 |
[25:45] | to speak with sheriff Mullery, weren’t you? | 跟穆勒里长官说话的人 对吧 |
[25:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:49] | Oh, I see you right there when he died. | 他死的时候 我看见你在那儿 |
[25:53] | Ahem. No. | 不对 |
[25:54] | No. | 不对 |
[25:56] | Right there, but not there. | 是在那儿 不是在现场 |
[26:01] | You were on the phone with him when he died. | 他遇害时 你在跟他讲电话 |
[26:03] | Whoa. | 说对了 |
[26:05] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[26:08] | A psychic? | 灵媒 |
[26:13] | You’re kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[26:17] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[26:19] | This guy’s good. | 这人挺神的 |
[26:40] | What room is that? | 这间房是做什么的 |
[26:42] | It’s the bathroom. | 是浴室 |
[26:43] | Uh-huh. | 有趣 |
[26:45] | So what–what’s the gag? | 有什么好笑的 |
[26:46] | Because this appears to be an absurd waste of time. | 这纯属浪费时间 |
[26:48] | Yes, it does, doesn’t it? | 确实 没错 |
[26:50] | Wait a minute, though. You’ll enjoy the next part. | 不过等一等 你会喜欢接下来的发现 |
[26:53] | The mark of a good psychic | 一个好灵媒的标准 |
[26:54] | is the ability to improvise, | 就在于是否能即兴发挥 |
[26:56] | to use to your advantage whatever props | 让随时出现的道具 |
[26:59] | might come to hand. | 为你所用 |
[27:08] | What is it? A tooth? | 这是什么 一颗牙吗 |
[27:10] | A wolf’s tooth. | 一颗狼牙 |
[27:12] | Where on earth would a wolf’s tooth come from? | 这狼牙是从哪儿冒出来的 |
[27:17] | The killer must have left it here. | 一定是凶手留下来的 |
[27:20] | It’s a sign. | 这是条线索 |
[27:23] | As a clairvoyant, | 作为一位先知 |
[27:25] | a man of clear sight, if you will, | 也可以说是 极具洞察力的人 |
[27:28] | it’s my opinion the killer has a strong lycanthropic complex. | 我认为凶手患有强烈的变狼妄想症 |
[27:31] | He believes he’s a werewolf or a wolf man– | 他觉得自己可化身为狼 也就是狼人 |
[27:34] | “Were” Being an anglo-saxon word for “Man.” | “化身”是盎格鲁撒克逊语中”人”的说法 |
[27:37] | Hence, of course, the monthly pattern of his crimes. | 因此 这就解释了他的月犯罪频率 |
[27:39] | His behavior is driven by the phases of the moon. | 他的行为 受到月相变化的影响 |
[27:42] | You’re saying there’s a killer out there | 你是说这个凶手 |
[27:43] | – that turns into a wolf? – No, no, no, no. | -会变成一只狼 -不不不 |
[27:46] | No, I’m saying there’s a killer out there | 不 我是说这个凶手 |
[27:47] | who believes he turns into a wolf, | 觉得自己会变身为狼 |
[27:49] | And so he is a wolf and behaves like one. | 因为可被认为是狼 其行为也跟狼吻合 |
[27:52] | The mind is a powerful machine. It can create reality. | 人类的大脑很强大 它能制造幻象 |
[27:58] | Now I think I know what your game is. | 现在我知道你在耍什么把戏了 |
[28:00] | – Really? – Mm. | -真的 -当然 |
[28:02] | I’d be very surprised if you did. | 你要是真知道 我会很惊讶的 |
[28:03] | Ouch! | 好痛 |
[28:06] | Of course. You’re right. | 当然了 你说的对 |
[28:08] | The killer is driven by the phases of the moon. | 凶手是受月相变化的驱使 |
[28:10] | That is brilliant. How did you work that out? | 太智慧了 你怎么想到的 |
[28:13] | Simple deduction. | 简单的推理 |
[28:14] | And the last killing didn’t break the pattern at all. | 所以上一次谋杀 根本没有打破规律 |
[28:16] | It simply initiated a different lunar cycle. | 因为那是另一次月相轮回的开始 |
[28:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:20] | – So tonight– it’s a big night, huh? | 那么今晚 今晚很关键对吧 |
[28:23] | – Tonight? | 今晚 |
[28:23] | Moon’s at its apogee. | 今晚是满月 |
[28:25] | I’m no astrologer, | 我不是占星学家 |
[28:26] | but, uh, isn’t that a highly charged moment? | 但满月难道不是蠢蠢欲动的时刻吗 |
[28:28] | It can be. It depends. | 有可能 不过要看 |
[28:30] | And since serial killers always have a very strong urge to | 而且连环杀手总是会有强烈的欲望 |
[28:33] | return to the scene of their crimes… | 重回到犯罪现场 |
[28:36] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[28:37] | Yeah. Wouldn’t wanna be up in those hills tonight. | 没错 今晚可不敢去那些山林了 |
[28:39] | That werewolf stuff gives me the creeps. | 狼人什么的太吓人了 |
[28:41] | Well, no, it’s, uh, | 是啊 别去 |
[28:42] | Easy to be scared of the unknown, hmm? | 未知事物很容易让人畏惧 |
[28:44] | – Would you excuse me? – Oh, uh, uh… well, of course. | -我失陪了 -好啊 当然 |
[28:45] | Ah. | 对了 |
[28:48] | Mm. | 收到 |
[28:48] | Mars, can I get one of those? | 马斯 能给我一张吗 |
[28:54] | Sheriff Woolgar, do you have any deputies | 沃尔加长官 你是否派了手下 |
[28:56] | watching over the original crime scene? | 去案发地点蹲守 |
[28:58] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[29:00] | Well, I’ve been thinking about all this wolf stuff, | 我最近仔细研究过这个狼人事件 |
[29:02] | and it occurs to me that it’s very likely | 我发现凶手很有可能 |
[29:04] | – that the killer will return to the scene of the crime. – Why? | -再回到案发现场 -为什么 |
[29:08] | Well, serial killers do, don’t they? | 连环杀手都这样 不是吗 |
[29:10] | Well, some do and some don’t. | 有些是 有些不是 |
[29:13] | Someone that thinks they’re a wolf | 那些自认是狼人的凶手 |
[29:14] | will almost certainly return. | 几乎一定会回去的 |
[29:16] | Wolves always return to their kills. | 狼总是会返回获猎地点的 |
[29:21] | They do. | 没错 |
[29:22] | I’ll put some men up there. | 我会派人过去 |
[29:25] | That’s smart. | 聪明 |
[29:41] | Aah! | 啊 |
[29:45] | Aah! | 救命 |
[30:37] | Oh! | 不要 |
[30:41] | Good evening. Get in. | 晚上好 上车 |
[30:51] | What on earth are you doing out here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[30:55] | I was waiting for the killer. | 我在等凶手 |
[30:58] | But he saw me. | 但被他发现了 |
[30:59] | He chased me. | 他在追我 |
[31:01] | That wasn’t the killer. That was the police, | 那不是凶手 那是警察 |
[31:03] | and now they probably think you’re the killer. | 现在他们大概以为你是凶手了 |
[31:07] | Oh, my god. Oh! | 我的天啊 |
[31:10] | – This is your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[31:11] | – Excuse me? How so? | 什么 怎么是我 |
[31:14] | Did I tell you to go out there in the middle of the night? | 我让你深更半夜跑出来的吗 |
[31:16] | – No, I did not. | 不 我可没有 |
[31:17] | – Uh, I’ll go to the police. | 我会去找警察 |
[31:19] | I’ll explain things to them. | 向他们说明情况 |
[31:19] | They’ll see it’s a misunderstanding. | 他们会明白这是场误会的 |
[31:22] | Yeah, sure, they will. | 是啊 他们肯定会的 |
[31:23] | They’ll only keep you locked up a couple of days. | 他们只会囚禁你几天 |
[31:24] | As long as no angry cops try to take revenge, | 只要没有愤怒的警察来找你报仇 |
[31:26] | you’ll be fine. | 你就没事了 |
[31:27] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 我的天啊 |
[31:30] | Don’t worry. I’ll help you. | 别担心 我会帮你的 |
[31:32] | We can fix this, okay? | 会安然无事的 |
[31:34] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:42] | Todd. It’s Jane. Meet me at the sheriff’s office. | 托德 我是简 到警长办公室找我 |
[31:48] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[31:50] | Lisbon, get dressed. | 里斯本 换衣服 |
[31:51] | I have an excellent play in motion. | 我这儿有好戏要上演了 |
[31:54] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[31:57] | What is it? | 有何贵干 |
[32:00] | Uh, get dressed. | 快换衣服 |
[32:01] | I have an excellent play in motion. | 有好戏要上演了 |
[32:14] | We’re about to crack the biggest case | 我们就要破获这个地区 |
[32:16] | this area’s had in a long time, | 长久以来最大的一宗案子 |
[32:17] | and we are running out of time. | 我们时间紧迫 |
[32:21] | I want him flagged for arrest at all the airports in the area. | 我要把他的通缉令贴满附近所有机场 |
[32:24] | What’s happening? They found someone? | 出什么事了 他们抓到人了吗 |
[32:26] | Ask sheriff Woolgar. | 去问一下沃尔加警长 |
[32:28] | Well, then let me talk to someone who can, | 那就找个负责人来听电话呀 |
[32:30] | for crying out loud! Yes, I’ll wait. | 搞什么啊 好 我会等的 |
[32:33] | – What’s the rumpus? – Bob, it’s okay. | -到底是怎么回事 -鲍勃 没事的 |
[32:36] | I promise I won’t do anything crazy. I just want to know. | 我保证我不会干傻事的 我只是想知道 |
[32:39] | My guys spotted Ellis Mars | 我的人发现埃利斯・马斯 |
[32:40] | creeping around the crime scene. | 在犯罪现场附近鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[32:42] | He ran off when challenged, | 他们上前对质 他撒腿就跑 |
[32:43] | left his car. | 车也不要了 |
[32:45] | We found dried blood and a long, dark human hair | 我们在他车的后座上发现干了的血迹 |
[32:47] | on the backseat. It’s on its way to forensics now. | 还有一根深色的长发 现在送去法医那了 |
[32:50] | Ellis Mars? That doesn’t make sense. | 埃利斯・马斯吗 这说不通呀 |
[32:52] | Oh, we should have realized before. | 我们早该意识到了 |
[32:53] | He knew Lisbon was on the phone | 他知道穆勒里遇害时 |
[32:55] | with Mullery when he died. | 正在跟里斯本讲电话 |
[32:56] | – Psychic powers, he said. – Wait. | -他说自己通灵 -等一下 |
[32:58] | He knew that? H-how could he know that? | 他知道吗 他怎么会知道的 |
[33:00] | Exactly. He’s not psychic. He was there. | 就是说 才不是通灵呢 他就在现场 |
[33:03] | Yeah, but he — he’s been helping you guys. | 但是他 他一直在帮你们呀 |
[33:05] | It’s a common psychopathic profile, | 这是很常见的精神病侧写 |
[33:07] | classic almost. | 几乎是典型案例 |
[33:09] | They seek a part in the investigation, they seek the spotlight. | 他们想要参与调查 吸引关注 |
[33:12] | Well, where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[33:13] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:15] | Hey. This is acting sheriff Woolgar, | 这里维京镇 |
[33:18] | Vineland township. | 现任警长沃尔加 |
[33:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:21] | Count to ten, then meet me outside. | 数到十 然后门口见 |
[33:24] | Well, what the heck do I have to do to get people at the airport? | 那我到底怎么才能找到机场负责人 |
[33:28] | Yes, now! | 没错 现在 |
[33:41] | Get in. | 上车 |
[33:45] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[33:46] | You’ll see. | 等会就知道了 |
[33:48] | Get in. | 上车 |
[34:18] | Ellis Mars is in room 21. | 埃利斯・马斯在二十一号房 |
[34:20] | Consider it a gift from a brother in arms. | 就当这是兄弟送你的礼物 |
[34:23] | I hope someday someone will do the same for me. | 我希望某天也有人能为我这么做 |
[34:35] | You’re messing with me. | 你在耍我 |
[34:38] | No. | 没有 |
[34:40] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去 |
[35:01] | See? | 看到没 |
[35:03] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[35:04] | Go ahead. | 开枪吧 |
[35:09] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[35:11] | This guy cut Keeley’s throat | 这家伙割破了凯莉的喉咙 |
[35:12] | and watched her die. | 然后看着她死掉 |
[35:13] | I… I didn’t. | 我 我没有 |
[35:14] | Don’t bother lying to us, Mars. | 少骗我们了 马斯 |
[35:16] | We found Keeley’s blood and hair in your car. | 我们在你车上找到了凯莉的血迹和头发 |
[35:18] | That’s impossible! | 这不可能 |
[35:20] | What’s going on, Todd? | 怎么了 托德 |
[35:25] | I’m not gonna shoot this guy. | 我不会朝这家伙开枪的 |
[35:28] | All that talk of revenge was just hot air, was it? | 你要报仇只是说说而已 是吧 |
[35:30] | – You don’t have the guts. – Oh, I got the guts, all right. | -你根本没这胆 -我有的是胆 |
[35:34] | I just don’t know for sure he did it. | 我只是不确定他是不是凶手 |
[35:35] | We have hard evidence against him. | 我们有确凿的证据指向他 |
[35:37] | Yes, you do, and I don’t understand that. | 你们是有证据 但是我想不通 |
[35:42] | I guess you’re framing him for some reason, but why? | 我猜你是在陷害他 但是为什么呢 |
[35:46] | And why would you want me | 你为什么想让我杀一个 |
[35:47] | to kill someone who didn’t really do it? | 不是真凶的人呢 |
[35:50] | What’s your game? | 你的底牌是什么 |
[35:54] | You’re setting me up, aren’t you? | 你在设局陷害我 对吧 |
[35:58] | Or I’m simply telling you the truth, | 又或者我只是在告诉你真相 |
[36:00] | and Mars is guilty. | 凶手就是马斯 |
[36:02] | No. | 不是 |
[36:05] | No? | 不是吗 |
[36:07] | And you’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:13] | Yeah, well, you’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[36:14] | Mars’ only crime is foolishness and fraud. | 马斯唯一的罪过就是人蠢还招摇撞骗 |
[36:18] | I set him up. | 是我设局陷害了他 |
[36:20] | Get outta here. | 滚吧 |
[36:30] | What’s this about? | 你到底想干什么 |
[36:33] | See, the thing is, Todd, | 托德 其实问题在于 |
[36:36] | there’s only one way | 你这么确信他是无辜的 |
[36:37] | you can be so sure of his innocence. | 就只有一种可能 |
[36:40] | It was you that killed Keeley | 那就是 杀害凯莉 |
[36:42] | and Mullery and all of those cops. | 穆勒里还有那些警察的人 是你 |
[36:45] | You’re nuts. | 你这个疯子 |
[36:46] | Oh, don’t — don’t bother with the song. | 别绕圈子了 |
[36:48] | I’m satisfied you’re guilty. | 我知道凶手就是你 |
[36:49] | You’re a garden variety psychopath. | 你就是个普普通通的变态狂 |
[36:51] | Probably been killing random people here and there for years. | 也许多年来一直在到处乱杀无辜 |
[36:54] | I’m not sure why you turned on cops all of a sudden, | 我不确定你为什么突然盯上了警察 |
[36:57] | but I’m sure you have your good reasons. | 但是我相信你一定有你的理由 |
[36:59] | – Your dad was a cop, right? – Yes, he was. | -你爸是警察对吧 -没错 |
[37:02] | He was mean to you, made you hate policemen, maybe? | 也许是因为他对你刻薄 让你憎恨警察 |
[37:05] | No. He was a kind and gentle man. | 不是 他是个善良仁慈的人 |
[37:08] | Then who was it that made you this way? | 那是谁把你变成这样的 |
[37:09] | And please don’t say it was your mother. | 千万别说是你妈 |
[37:10] | That’d be too cliche. | 那就太没新意了 |
[37:12] | My mother was a saint. | 我母亲是个大圣人 |
[37:15] | You’re mistaken about me. | 你误会我了 |
[37:17] | Really. | 真的 |
[37:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:20] | Oh. Well, let me run it down for you. | 好吧 让我说给你听听吧 |
[37:23] | You killed Keeley because she was getting too clingy. | 你杀凯莉是因为她太粘人了 |
[37:26] | She was asking too many questions about your other life. | 她对你的秘密过问太多了 |
[37:29] | She bugged you. | 她烦到你了 |
[37:31] | Mullery died | 穆勒里被杀 |
[37:32] | because he recognized that button as yours, | 是因为他认出那个纽扣是你的了 |
[37:34] | and he asked you about it. | 他找你对质 |
[37:35] | You stalled him, then you had to kill him quick. | 于是你跟踪了他 你必须快点除掉他 |
[37:39] | Broke the monthly pattern, | 打破了你的一月一杀的规律 |
[37:41] | which wasn’t about the moon, of course. | 当然你的规律跟月亮完全无关 |
[37:44] | Once a month, | 因为每个月这个时候 |
[37:45] | Hunnicker got his VA check, | 亨尼克就会拿到他的退伍津贴 |
[37:46] | goes on a binge, drinks till he blacks out, | 然后他就去喝酒 喝到不省人事为止 |
[37:49] | and gives you an alibi. How am I doing so far? | 正好给你做了不在场证明 我说的对吧 |
[37:53] | – You’re very clever, Mr. Jane. – Thank you. | -你很聪明 简先生 -谢谢 |
[37:55] | I must confess, I underestimated you. | 我必须承认 我低估你了 |
[37:58] | More like you overestimated yourself, Todd. | 应该说是你高估了自己 托德 |
[38:00] | No. You say that only because | 不 你这么说是因为 |
[38:02] | you don’t see the whole big picture. | 你没有看到背后的大阴谋 |
[38:04] | There’s a reason for everything I’ve done. | 我做的一切都是有原因的 |
[38:08] | What’s the big picture? | 什么大阴谋 |
[38:09] | You’ll never know. | 你永远都不会知道的 |
[38:11] | Right. There’s no big picture. | 根本就没有所谓的大阴谋 |
[38:13] | Oh, trust me. | 相信我 |
[38:15] | It would blow… | 真相会 |
[38:16] | your… mind. | 吓 死 你 |
[38:23] | No firing pin. | 没有撞针 |
[38:26] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[38:29] | Cho! Rigsby! | 周 瑞斯比 |
[38:31] | – Drop the weapon! – Hands on your head! | -放下武器 -手放到头上 |
[38:38] | You are under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[39:05] | What is it? | 干嘛 |
[39:09] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[39:10] | I want to talk. | 我要招供 |
[39:12] | That’s a smart move. | 明智之举 |
[39:14] | But I’ll only talk to Mr. Jane. | 但我只跟简先生谈 |
[39:17] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[39:19] | We have a connection. | 我们有共鸣 |
[39:21] | Maybe he doesn’t want to talk to you. | 也许他不想跟你谈呢 |
[39:25] | Tell him I have a secret. | 跟他说我知道个秘密 |
[39:28] | A secret only he will understand. | 只有他才会明白的秘密 |
[39:36] | A secret, huh? | 秘密是吧 |
[39:38] | That’s what he said, | 他是这么说的 |
[39:39] | that you were the only one who would understand, | 说只有你才会懂 |
[39:41] | that you and he had a connection. | 还说你跟他有共鸣 |
[39:43] | Meh. He’s just trying to lend an air of mystery | 他只是想给自己疯狂悲哀的小故事 |
[39:45] | to his sad little story of madness. | 加上一点神秘色彩而已 |
[39:49] | The case will go a lot easier | 要是他能招供的话 |
[39:50] | if we can get him to talk. | 这个案子就简单多了 |
[39:52] | I have spent enough time with that creep. | 我已经受够那个变态了 |
[39:55] | Staring into the abyss — you know, it’s not healthy. | 跟堕入深渊的人对视 不健康 |
[39:58] | Please? | 拜托你了 |
[39:59] | Just hear what he has to say. | 就听听他要说什么嘛 |
[40:01] | He’s right downstairs in the holding cell. | 他就在楼下的关押室 |
[40:49] | P.S.U is starting an investigation. | 后援队已经展开调查了 |
[40:51] | They figure it’s somebody getting revenge | 他们认为这是有人要为 |
[40:53] | – for officer Howard. – Hmm. | -霍沃德警官报仇 -是吧 |
[40:56] | They’ll need to speak with you later today. | 他们今天晚点要找你谈话 |
[40:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:01] | Doctor says his systems are shutting down, | 医生说他的系统机能已经衰竭了 |
[41:04] | that he probably won’t regain consciousness. | 他可能不会醒过来了 |
[41:13] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[41:15] | I’m gonna go finish up the paperwork now. | 我要去完成书面报告了 |
[41:38] | Tiger, tiger… | 老虎 老虎 |