时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hark! How the bells, sweet silver bells | |
[00:02] | All seem to say, “Throw cares away” | |
[00:04] | Christmas is here, bringing good cheer | |
[00:06] | 加州萨克拉门托旧城区 | |
[00:06] | To young and old, meek and the bold | |
[00:08] | One seems to hear words of good cheer | |
[00:10] | From everywhere, filling the air | |
[00:13] | Oh, how they pound raising the sound | |
[00:15] | O’er hill and dale, telling the tale | |
[00:17] | Gaily they ring while people sing | |
[00:19] | Songs of good cheer, christmas is here | |
[00:21] | Merry, merry, merry, merry christmas | |
[00:23] | Merry, merry, merry, merry christmas | |
[00:25] | Hark! How the bells, sweet silver bells | |
[00:28] | All seem to say, “Throw cares away” | |
[00:30] | Ring, ring-a-ling | |
[00:31] | Ring, ding, dong | |
[00:32] | Ding, dong, ding | |
[00:50] | We don’t know if he jumped | 不知道他是自己跳下来的 |
[00:51] | or somebody pushed him, | 还是被人推下来的 |
[00:52] | but he had to fall from one of the apartments above us. | 但肯定是从上面的公寓掉下来的 |
[00:55] | Any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[00:56] | No. They saw him hit, | 没有 只看到他落地 |
[00:57] | but the crowd sure gathered fast once he did. | 然后才迅速围了过来 |
[01:00] | Including the attorney general’s niece, | 自从上次检察长侄女的案子之后 |
[01:02] | she hasn’t stopped sobbing since. | 她就一直冷嘲热讽的 |
[01:05] | Let’s process this scene quickly, | 我们赶紧检查现场 |
[01:06] | get the body out of here. You, uh, get an I.D. On it yet? | 把尸体拖回去 查到死者身份没 |
[01:09] | No. | 没有 |
[01:10] | But I tell you what, that is one fine santa suit. | 但据我所知 这是件上好的圣诞老人装 |
[01:12] | Plush pile. Real leather uppers. I wish mine was that nice. | 长毛绒 真皮靴 真希望我也有一套 |
[01:17] | The beard appears to be real. | 胡子好象是真的 |
[01:20] | Hey, Jane? Could I trouble you for a professional opinion? | 简 能给点专业意见吗 |
[01:31] | No. | 不对 |
[01:32] | No what? | 什么不对 |
[01:33] | This isn’t the actual Santa Claus. | 这不是真的圣诞老人 |
[01:35] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[01:36] | Some say he doesn’t exist, period– | 有人认为世上没有圣诞老人 |
[01:39] | that he’s a 19the-centurey marketing grimmick. | 只是十九世纪商人捏造出来的 |
[01:41] | I venture no opinion on that, | 对此我不发表意见 |
[01:43] | but this definitely isn’t him. | 但他绝不是圣诞老人真身 |
[01:45] | This is an impostor. | 这是个伪装的 |
[01:47] | And how can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[01:48] | Santa would smell like reindeer and chimneys. | 圣诞老人应该带有驯鹿和烟囱味 |
[01:51] | This man smells like cheap whiskey. | 但这家伙一股劣质威士忌味 |
[01:53] | Uh, excuse me. Could you, uh, | 抱歉 你能不能 |
[01:55] | Reach inside that outside pocket there? | 检查他里面的口袋 |
[01:58] | Yeah, just there near the candy canes. | 没错 糖果袋旁边 |
[02:00] | What is that? | 什么东西 |
[02:02] | Christmas card. | 圣诞卡 |
[02:05] | “My life is a lie. Forgive me.” | “我的生活充满谎言 请主原谅” |
[02:07] | Well, it’s not a traditional christmas greeting, | 虽然不是传统的圣诞贺词 |
[02:09] | but it has punch and concision. | 但同样简洁明了 感染力十足 |
[02:11] | Very, uh, thoughtful of him | 他可真贴心 |
[02:13] | to put it in a plastic baggie for us. | 专门放在塑料袋里留给我们 |
[02:15] | – Lets us out. It’s a straight-up suicide. – Possibly. | -收工 很明显是自杀 -也许吧 |
[02:18] | But you don’t think so. | 你有异议 |
[02:19] | Here is a man that spends his time making kids happy– | 这个人专门哄孩子们开心 |
[02:22] | putting a little magic in their life, giving them hope. | 给他们生活带去乐趣和希望 |
[02:25] | Yeah? | 那又怎样 |
[02:26] | Would a man like that end his life | 这样一个人 |
[02:28] | making such a bloody spectacle of himself? | 会以如此血腥的方式结束生命吗 |
[02:30] | In character, in a public place | 尤其是在公共场合 |
[02:32] | where children are bound to see him | 惊吓到小孩子 |
[02:34] | and spoil their christmases forever? | 永远玷污他们的圣诞节 |
[02:35] | I doubt it. This was murder. | 我想不会 这是谋杀 |
[02:38] | Okay, you may have a point, | 也许你说的有道理 |
[02:39] | – but, you know, let’s keep an open mind on this. – Murder. | -但你先不要妄下定论 -就是谋杀 |
[02:47] | Happy holidays. | 圣诞快乐 |
[02:54] | 超感警探 | |
[03:05] | Benjamin Ripple has been a tenant here for years. | 本杰明・里普在这里租住了十年 |
[03:07] | He’d never kill himself. | 他绝不会自杀 |
[03:08] | He enjoyed his life too much, and his art. | 他很享受生活 很享受自己的艺术 |
[03:11] | His art? | 艺术 |
[03:12] | The art of being Santa. | 圣诞老人艺术 |
[03:14] | Benjamin lived by the traditions of St. Nick year-round. | 本杰明一直沉迷于扮演圣诞老人 |
[03:18] | Uh, we’ll take it from here. Thanks. | 我们自己来 多谢了 |
[03:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:29] | Now this was a man who knew how to sustain a moment. | 看来他很懂得怎么过节啊 |
[03:33] | I can’t believe people buy this crap. | 不敢相信这种破烂也有人买 |
[03:35] | I sense a christmas speech coming on. | 有人要大发圣诞牢骚咯 |
[03:38] | No, I just think people can celebrate a holy day | 才没有 我只是觉得大好的节日 |
[03:41] | without lying to children about a magical fat guy | 不用神奇胖老头骗小孩 不送破烂玩具 |
[03:44] | with a sack full of toys. | 也很有过头 |
[03:46] | So you took the whole santa revelation badly, huh? | 这么说你痛恨圣诞老人一说 |
[03:48] | Crushed my heart like a cigarette. | 恨得要命 |
[03:50] | Explains why you’re still looking for magic in your life. | 怪不得你的人生如此乏味 |
[03:53] | Benjamin Ripple, on the other hand, | 而我们的本杰明・里普呢 |
[03:55] | chose to keep his childhood beliefs very much alive. | 选择继续保有童年梦想 |
[04:00] | He was happiest when he was at home. | 他在家时一定非常开心 |
[04:03] | He felt protected, and not so popular at school. | 很有安全感 肯定总在学校受人冷落 |
[04:07] | I’m guessing his parents died young. | 我猜他小时候父母就去世了 |
[04:08] | So to cope, he transformed his most cherished memories | 为了对抗孤独 他将自己最美好的记忆 |
[04:13] | into an identity. | 寄托到工作上 |
[04:16] | A successful career, | 在这个圣诞小屋中 |
[04:17] | bBased on this father christmas fantasy chalet here. | 开创了一番事业 |
[04:20] | A career like this? “St. Nick’s picks– | 就这种事业 “圣诞老人的选择 |
[04:23] | your holiday decoration superstore.” | 你的节日装扮最佳伴侣” |
[04:26] | It’s a mail order business. | 邮购生意 |
[04:27] | Benjamin ripple was a survivor. | 本杰明・里普是生活的强者 |
[04:30] | Highly unlikely he took his own life. | 绝对不会轻易自杀 |
[04:32] | So you think the suicide was staged? | 你觉得有人导演了这场自杀 |
[04:33] | Well, it’s not to say he was without his secrets. | 当然不排除他的事另有隐情 |
[04:36] | We all have secrets, don’t we? | 谁没有隐私 是吧 |
[04:39] | And Christmas, well, it’s… | 扮演圣诞老人 |
[04:41] | full of contradictions. | 本来就很矛盾 |
[04:42] | The man that devoted his life to spreading joy | 一个终日传播欢乐的男人 |
[04:45] | could very likely be hiding a, uh… | 一定会有… |
[04:48] | – What is that? – What? | -这是什么 -什么 |
[04:57] | A sobriety chip. | 戒酒纪念章 |
[04:58] | Still waiting on forensics, but the coroner said | 还在等法医报告 但验尸官说 |
[05:01] | that Santa’s blood alcohol concentration was .45. | 死者血液中酒精浓度高达点45 |
[05:05] | That’s a lethal level. | 足以致命 |
[05:06] | So much for sobriety. | 戒酒了还能这么喝 |
[05:07] | Why would somebody kill the victim | 反正都要喝死了 |
[05:09] | if he was dying of booze anyway? | 谁还会去杀他 |
[05:10] | That suggests suicide, not murder. | 说明是自杀 不是谋杀 |
[05:12] | So does his bank account. | 这是他的银行账户 |
[05:14] | I ran ripple’s financials. | 我查了他的财政状况 |
[05:15] | His mail order business was hit hard by the recession. | 他的邮购生意深受金融危机影响 |
[05:17] | It’s almost bankrupt. | 就快破产了 |
[05:18] | So his business takes a dive, Ripple starts drinking, | 生意不景气 里普借酒消愁 |
[05:20] | – then he takes a dive straight off his building. – Guess again. | -然后跳楼了结余生 -再猜猜 |
[05:23] | I showed the suicide note to our handwriting analyst, | 我把他的遗书交给笔迹专家 |
[05:25] | compared it to attested samples of ripple’s signature. | 拿去和里普本人的签名样本对比 |
[05:27] | He didn’t write the note. | 发现不是他写的 |
[05:29] | And we’re back to murder. | 看来还是谋杀 |
[05:30] | What else do we know about Rripple? | 还查到什么里普的情况 |
[05:31] | Uh, he’s president of something called | 他是一个什么 |
[05:33] | the National Society of Authentic Santas. | 全国圣诞老人联合会的会长 |
[05:35] | – What’s that? | 什么组织 |
[05:37] | It’s a fraternal group | 是一个圣诞老人 |
[05:38] | dedicated to the accurate portrayal of santa claus. | 扮装形象的兄弟会 |
[05:40] | One of Ripple’s neighbors told me about it. | 里普的邻居告诉我的 |
[05:42] | They’re having a convention downtown. | 他们在市中心有个交流会 |
[05:43] | Rigsby, you and Van Pelt head over there, | 瑞斯比 你和范佩尔去那里 |
[05:45] | see what you can find out… | 看看有什么线索 |
[05:47] | After Hightower’s briefing on the Johnson killing. | 等海托华通报完约翰森谋杀案再去 |
[05:50] | What does she have to brief us for? | 通报这个干什么 |
[05:51] | Someone torched a cop killer. | 不就烧了个警察杀手 |
[05:53] | It happened in our house. It’s not right. | 在局里烧的 影响不好 |
[05:54] | He was a cop killer. Good riddance. | 他专杀警察 死了最好 |
[05:56] | Yeah, okay, zip it if you know what’s good for you. | 好了 赶紧闭嘴 为你们好 |
[06:01] | Walk over. I’m gonna go round up Jane. | 出去走走 我找简过来集合 |
[06:05] | Two days ago, | 两天前 |
[06:07] | a suspect was doused in an accelerant | 有人往一名嫌疑犯身上泼催化剂 |
[06:10] | and set alight in a CBI holding cell. | 然后点了火 就在加调局的拘留所里 |
[06:13] | This was not karma, rough justice, payback. | 这不是报应 不公正的审判 或赎罪 |
[06:18] | This was a criminal act. | 这是一种犯罪行为 |
[06:20] | The homicide investigation will be led by J.J. LaRoche, | J.J.拉罗彻将会负责调查这起凶杀案 |
[06:24] | the new head of our professional standards unit. | 他是内部调查组的新负责人 |
[06:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[06:29] | Who the hell is J.J. LoRoche? | J.J.拉罗彻是哪根葱 |
[06:33] | – Excuse me. – Sorry. | -不好意思 -抱歉 |
[06:40] | Thank you, Ms. Hightower. | 谢谢你 海托华女士 |
[06:46] | It’s very likely that one of you people here in this room | 极有可能 在座各位中的一人 |
[06:49] | is the murderer. | 就是凶手 |
[06:51] | You know who you are. | 你心里有数 |
[06:54] | Okay, lights, please. | 好 请关窗 |
[06:58] | We’re going to run through the facts now… | 现在我们来了解一下掌握的事实 |
[07:01] | So that we are all on the same page. | 让大家对目前的情况心里有数 |
[07:07] | The victim was Todd Johnson. | 被害人叫托德・约翰森 |
[07:10] | E.M.T. | 任职急诊医疗队 |
[07:12] | Responsible for killing six policemen | 据我们所知 他杀害六名警察 |
[07:15] | and a young woman, that we know of. | 以及一位年轻的女性 |
[07:23] | Our updated security system | 我们最新的监控系统 |
[07:24] | has provided me with a very accurate list | 提供了一份非常准确的名单 |
[07:28] | of everybody who was in this building at the time of the murder. | 显示命案发生时 在所里的每一个人 |
[07:32] | This guy should charge admission. | 这家伙还没申请批准 |
[07:34] | I will be talking selectively | 接下来的几天 我会选择性地 |
[07:37] | with some of you on the list over the next days, | 找名单上的人谈话 |
[07:40] | My people will be taking blood, hair, and tissue samples | 我的人会为名单上的每个人 |
[07:44] | from everybody on the list. | 采集血液 毛发组织样本 |
[07:46] | Your cooperation is expected and appreciated. | 希望你们能合作 不胜感激 |
[07:50] | – Uh, excuse me. – Yes. | -不好意思 -请说 |
[07:52] | Why the samples? | 为什么要采样 |
[07:57] | What’s your name? | 你的名字是 |
[07:59] | Wayne Rigsby. | 韦恩・瑞斯比 |
[08:06] | Wayne… | 韦恩 |
[08:08] | We need the samples… | 我们采集样本 |
[08:11] | to test for accelerants. | 用以检验催化剂 |
[08:15] | Thank you for your interest. | 感谢你的提问 |
[08:19] | Any other questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[08:51] | Tiger, Tiger… | 老虎 老虎 |
[09:05] | You remembered something. | 你想起了什么 |
[09:09] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[09:09] | Yes, you did. What was it? | 对 没错 想起了什么 |
[09:12] | The smell of a man burning. Do you know that smell? | 一个着火之人的味道 你闻过吗 |
[09:16] | Yes. Very like barbecue. | 闻过 就像烤肉 |
[09:19] | But we both know that’s not what I’m referring to. | 但你知道我指的不是这个 |
[09:22] | A lighter. | 一个打火机 |
[09:26] | I opened the door, Todd was on fire, | 我打开门 托德着火了 |
[09:28] | and there was a green lighter on the bench. | 长椅上有一个绿色打火机 |
[09:32] | But it wasn’t in the evidence report. | 但证据报告里没有了 |
[09:35] | – You read the evidence report. – Oh, more like skimmed. | -你还看了那个报告 -其实是浏览了 |
[09:38] | You know, those things are not exactly summer reading, | 那些东西不像夏日读物那么有趣 |
[09:40] | but I get paid to consult, so skim I do. | 但我是领薪水的顾问 所以还是浏览了 |
[09:49] | It’s on its way to the FBI crime lab. | 我们要把它送去联调局罪证化验室 |
[09:51] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[09:52] | No. | 不行 |
[09:56] | I won’t be needing your consultation on this case. | 这案子我不需要你这个顾问 |
[10:00] | But you and I will talk this afternoon. | 但今天下午我要找你谈话 |
[10:02] | Look forward to it. | 期待至极 |
[10:05] | 奥德维奇酒店 萨克拉门托市区 | |
[10:17] | Wow. Santapalooza. | 圣诞老人狂欢聚会啊 |
[10:20] | …for Santa Henry’s social media workshop at 3:00. | 为了亨利老人三点的社会媒体研讨会 |
[10:23] | And, uh, don’t forget to buy your raffle tickets | 还有 别忘了买抽奖券 |
[10:26] | for the jingle ball tonight. | 才能得到今晚的铃声球 |
[10:28] | Oh, hi. I’m Bob. Can I help you? | 你们好 我叫鲍勃 有什么需要吗 |
[10:30] | Agent Wayne Rigsby. | 我是韦恩・瑞斯比探员 |
[10:31] | This is agent Van Pelt. | 这是范佩尔探员 |
[10:32] | We’re from CBI. | 我们是加调局的 |
[10:33] | Oh, you’re here about Benjamin. | 你们是来调查本杰明的事儿 |
[10:37] | He should be up here, not me. | 应该是他来主持的 不应该是我 |
[10:39] | I mean, we’re just all trying to move ahead here. | 我们都要继续生活下去 |
[10:41] | – It’s what he’d want. | 这是他所希望的 |
[10:43] | – Were you close with the victim? | 你跟被害人熟悉吗 |
[10:44] | Yes, I was. Um, we all were– | 很熟 我们都 |
[10:46] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[10:49] | You hated Benjamin. | 你讨厌本杰明 |
[10:51] | You were trying to kick him out of office. | 你一直想把他从组织里踢出去 |
[10:53] | Well, congratulations. You got what you wanted. | 恭喜你啊 终于如愿以偿 |
[10:56] | – And you are? – Tony. | -你是哪位 -托尼 |
[10:59] | And that man had a vendetta against Benjamin | 他一直对本杰明心怀怨恨 |
[11:02] | because he wanted to open our doors | 因为本杰明希望敞开我们的大门 |
[11:03] | to santas of all races, creeds, and colors. | 迎接各个种族 宗教 肤色的圣诞老人 |
[11:05] | Which will never happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[11:09] | Look, if santa isn’t white, male, and christian, | 如果圣诞老人不是白种男基督教徒 |
[11:12] | – Then what the heck is he? – He’s everyone. | -那他还算什么 -每个人都是圣诞老人 |
[11:15] | He’s the spirit of generosity in all of us. | 他是我们每个人心中的慷慨精神 |
[11:17] | – He’s the– | 他是… |
[11:18] | – Oh, would you be quiet, you dumb hippie? | 安静点行吗 你这蠢嬉皮 |
[11:20] | Hey! Hey! Okay, let’s just– | 嘿嘿嘿 行了 大家 |
[11:21] | Let’s just go for a little drive, shall we? | 大家出去走走行吗 |
[11:25] | Everything’s fine. Just… carry on. | 没事儿 大家 继续吧 |
[11:31] | Happy hanukkah. | 光明节快乐 |
[11:33] | Feliz navidad. | 圣诞快乐[西班牙语] |
[11:47] | Where’s Patrick Jane? | 派翠克・简在哪 |
[11:49] | In the field. | 出去了 |
[11:52] | That’s inconvenient. | 真麻烦 |
[11:57] | I’m sorry. Is there a problem? | 不好意思 有什么事儿吗 |
[11:59] | Yes. | 有事儿 |
[12:01] | Jane is the lead suspect in my investigation, | 简是这个案子的最大嫌疑人 |
[12:03] | and I can’t find him. | 我现在找不到他 |
[12:06] | Jane’s your lead suspect? | 简是最大嫌疑人 |
[12:09] | You smile. | 你在笑 |
[12:12] | You think he’s not capable of murder? | 你觉得他没有能力杀人吗 |
[12:15] | He’s capable. I’m smiling because | 他确实可以 我笑是因为 |
[12:18] | it’s an absurd idea, Jane killing Johnson. | 你的想法很好笑 简怎么会杀约翰森 |
[12:21] | He caught him. He put him in that cell. | 他抓住了他 他把他关进那个监狱的 |
[12:23] | He was the last person to see him alive in that cell. | 也是最后一个监狱里看到约翰森活着的人 |
[12:26] | And I was next to last. | 而我是倒数第二个 |
[12:28] | Look, Johnson asked to speak with Jane. | 约翰森要求跟简谈谈 |
[12:31] | He said he had a secret he wouldn’t tell anyone else. | 他说有个秘密只能告诉简 |
[12:33] | Jane didn’t want to see him. I made him go. | 简不想见他 我说服他去的 |
[12:36] | The guy was on fire when he opened the cell door. | 他一开门就看到约翰森着火了 |
[12:39] | Why would Jane kill him? | 简干嘛要杀了他 |
[12:40] | That’s what I shall ask him… | 这我会问他 |
[12:44] | when I find him. | 但我要先找到他 |
[12:48] | – Hey, Lisbon. – Uh, LaRoche is looking for you. | -喂 里斯本 -拉罗彻在找你 |
[12:51] | Oh. Wish him luck. | 那就祝他好运吧 |
[12:53] | Jane, you don’t want to rile this one up. | 简 不要惹毛他 |
[12:54] | You should probably come in. | 你还是回来吧 |
[12:56] | Uh, did you track down Ripple’s alcohol recovery group? | 你有没有追查里普的戒酒康复小组 |
[12:58] | Well, I think I found what I’m looking for. | 我应该找到了我要找的人了 |
[13:00] | Gotta go! | 先挂了 |
[13:09] | Hey, Virgil. | 嘿 维吉尔 |
[13:13] | Patrick. | 派翠克 |
[13:14] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[13:16] | Your old assistant told me where to find you. | 你的老助理让我来这儿找你 |
[13:19] | – I need your help. – Well, that’s a twist. | -我需要你的帮助 -那还真奇怪 |
[13:21] | You never needed my help when I was your boss. | 我当你的头儿时 你从不需要我的帮助 |
[13:23] | What help could I be now? | 现在我能帮你什么 |
[13:25] | – A cop-killer burned alive in CBI custody. | 一个警察杀手在监狱里被烧 |
[13:28] | I heard. | 听说了 |
[13:30] | Listen, if it’s anything to do with that, I don’t want to– | 如果是跟这个案子有关 我不想 |
[13:32] | Whoever set the fire works for Red John. | 放火的那个人为血腥约翰卖命 |
[13:35] | Jane… | 简 |
[13:37] | He was a member of Red John’s network. | 他是血腥约翰网络当中的成员 |
[13:40] | And another member of his network | 然后另一名这个网络的成员 |
[13:42] | Killed him to stop him from talking. | 杀了他灭口 |
[13:44] | But here’s the thing– | 但是事情是这样 |
[13:45] | Red John doesn’t know I know that. | 血腥约翰并不知道我知道这些 |
[13:48] | For the first time, I have the advantage. | 史上头一回 我占了先机 |
[13:51] | You sound nuts, my friend. | 你疯了 朋友 |
[13:54] | No, th-this is real. | 千真万确 |
[13:56] | If I can find who killed Todd Johnson, | 如果我能找出谁杀了托德・约翰森 |
[13:58] | I can trace them back to Red John. | 我就能顺藤摸瓜找出血腥约翰 |
[14:00] | I need LaRoche’s suspect list, | 我要拉罗彻的嫌疑人名单 |
[14:02] | Which you, with all your back-channel contacts, | 而你的内幕消息渠道 |
[14:06] | can get me. | 能帮我拿到名单 |
[14:08] | What does Lisbon think of your theory? | 里斯本怎么看你这通推理 |
[14:11] | I can’t tell her. That’d put her at risk. | 不能告诉她 那样她会有麻烦 |
[14:13] | Of course. | 那当然了 |
[14:15] | And what about me? | 那我呢 |
[14:16] | You’re a brave old man with nothing to lose. | 你是个无牵无挂又无畏的老人家了 |
[14:20] | Not so brave. | 没那么无畏 |
[14:21] | Not so old. | 也没那么老 |
[14:24] | What do you say? Will you help me? | 你怎么说 帮还是不帮 |
[14:27] | You need a different kind of help. | 你需要的是另一种帮助 |
[14:29] | Red John has turned you into | 血腥约翰把你变成了一个 |
[14:31] | a paranoid conspiracy freak. | 神经过敏的阴谋论变态 |
[14:35] | This from a guy on a pier with 2 40s under his chair | 你喝高了的还能这样说我 |
[14:37] | And no fish in his bucket? | 桶里还一条鱼都没有 |
[14:39] | You’re not even using the right bait. | 你用的饵也明显不对 |
[14:41] | Am so. | 不对又怎样 |
[14:44] | What do you do when you catch one? | 那你要是钓到一条 你会怎么办 |
[14:45] | – Depends on what kind of fish it is. – No. | -那要看是什么样的鱼了 -不对 |
[14:48] | When you catch one, no matter what kind it is, | 一旦你抓到一条鱼 不管什么鱼 |
[14:50] | You will stop and you will look at it, | 你都会停下来看 |
[14:53] | At this piece of life that you destroyed, | 看着手里那条被你夺去生命的鱼 |
[14:55] | And you will think to yourself, | 然后你会对自己说 |
[14:56] | “What the hell am I doing here, | 我究竟是在这里做什么 |
[14:57] | a drunken fish-killer, | 我这个喝得醉醺醺的打渔的 |
[15:00] | When I could be doing something useful?” | 我什么时候才能再有所贡献呢 |
[15:01] | And then you’ll call me. | 到时候你再打我电话吧 |
[15:17] | You two should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们两个真不害臊 |
[15:19] | You, with the grudge, | 你 跟死者有过节的那个 |
[15:20] | where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪 |
[15:22] | Having some drinks with the guys. | 跟几个哥们一起喝酒 |
[15:24] | They were plotting ways to replace Benjamin as president. | 他们在密谋如何取代本杰明来当主席 |
[15:27] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:28] | Is it true? | 是不是真的 |
[15:30] | Look, I’m head of the steering committee. | 我是执行委员会的领导 |
[15:32] | Benjamin was using our society as a platform | 本杰明却在利用我们这个协会 |
[15:35] | To promote his online business. | 作为他网上生意的平台 |
[15:37] | And how’d you know what they were | 而你当时又是怎么知道 |
[15:38] | talking about last night? | 他们在聊些什么东西 |
[15:39] | I was sitting two stools away at the hotel bar. | 我在旅馆酒吧时候就离他们两个凳子远 |
[15:43] | They had no idea who I was without the beard. | 我不戴胡子的时候他们都不认识我 |
[15:45] | Oh, gee, a spy! | 我靠 你个间谍 |
[15:46] | A concerned member of the N.S.A.S. | 圣诞老人联合会的忠实成员 |
[15:49] | They were trying to take over his position. | 他们是想要取而代之 |
[15:52] | And they were drooling over his date. | 还在八卦他的对象 |
[15:54] | The victim had a date at the bar? | 被害人在酒吧还有个对象 |
[15:56] | No, at the opening night mixer. | 没 那是在主题开放夜 |
[15:58] | An attractive young woman. | 非常迷人的一个年轻女郎 |
[16:00] | You called her his ho-ho-ho. | 你说那是他的嘿咻嘿咻 |
[16:02] | Oh, come on. You can’t tell me that Benjamin | 得了吧你 你别说本杰明 |
[16:04] | didn’t pay for her with the proceeds from that online superstore | 没用他利用我们从网上超市赚来的钱 |
[16:07] | that he built on our backs! | 去付给那个女人 |
[16:08] | Either of you happen to catch the name of this woman? | 你们俩有谁记下那女的叫什么名字了么 |
[16:10] | – Roxy. – Roxy. | -罗克希 -罗克希 |
[16:15] | So, we were all close to Benjamin. | 我们与本杰明都很亲近 |
[16:23] | I was his sponsor for ten years. | 我当了他十年的担保人 |
[16:27] | But really, he helped me up. | 但实际上 他帮了我更多 |
[16:30] | 南街社区中心 | |
[16:35] | It’s okay, I’m okay. Thanks. | 没事 我没事 谢谢 |
[16:40] | Let’s just forge ahead. | 让我们还是往前看 |
[16:44] | Are there any newcomers in their first few days of sobriety | 今天我们这个戒酒互助会好像有新人进来 |
[16:47] | Who would like a welcome chip? | 谁送他一枚欢迎章啊 |
[16:55] | Why not? | 何乐不为 |
[16:59] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[17:01] | Thank you very– thank you. | 非常感 谢谢你 |
[17:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:10] | Guess I’ll be a newcomer every day. | 看来我以后每天都要当新人 |
[17:14] | It’s customary to introduce yourself. | 例行地自我介绍一下吧 |
[17:16] | First name only. | 只用名就行 |
[17:18] | Patrick. | 派翠克 |
[17:19] | Hi, Patrick. | 你好派翠克 |
[17:20] | Hi, folks. | 大家好 |
[17:22] | Anybody who can sponsor Patrick, please raise your hand. | 有谁愿意当派翠克的担保人的 请举手 |
[17:26] | Would you? | 你愿意么 |
[17:29] | Sure. Sure. | 当然 当然 |
[17:31] | Um, of–of course. I’d be happy to. | 当然了 我很乐意 |
[17:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:35] | Would you like to share, Patrick? | 跟大伙说说你自己好么 派翠克 |
[17:40] | Uh, no, I’m not–I’m not ready to share. | 不 我还是 我还没准备好分享 |
[17:42] | Not yet, thanks. | 谢了 不过现在还是算了 |
[17:43] | Well, nobody will think less of you if you don’t, | 你不说也没人会有什么看法 |
[17:46] | But you won’t find | 但是你再也找不到 |
[17:47] | a more supportive group than we are. | 像我们这样互相扶持的团体了 |
[17:50] | We all… | 我们都 |
[17:51] | Find relief in sharing our– | 大伙分享各自应对酒瘾时的经历 |
[17:54] | our daily struggle with addiction. | 我们都能得到解脱 |
[17:56] | Well, to be perfectly honest, I’m not an addict. | 我不得不坦白 我没有酒瘾 |
[18:01] | I, um… | 我 |
[18:03] | Well, that’s… | 只是 |
[18:09] | That’s not strictly true. I do have an addiction. | 那也不完全是真的 我确实有种瘾 |
[18:12] | Go on. | 说下去 |
[18:14] | You’re safe here. | 在这儿但说无妨 |
[18:17] | It, um… | 是 |
[18:19] | Destroyed my family. | 它毁了我的家庭 |
[18:24] | But I-I c–I can’t talk about it. I… | 但我不能说 |
[18:26] | It’s not that I don’t want to. | 并不是我不想说 |
[18:28] | It’s just, I have so many bad things in my head that I’d… | 只是 我脑子里现在有很多糟糕的念头 |
[18:31] | Like to throw out, I just… | 我很想一挥而去 只是 |
[18:38] | If I start talking about it… | 一旦我开始谈论的话 |
[18:49] | I… | 我 |
[18:51] | Just don’t know that I’ll be able to stop. | 就不知道我还停不停得下来了 |
[18:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[19:02] | Anybody else wanna share? | 还有没有人愿意分享的 |
[19:08] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[19:10] | Watching you. | 监视你啊 |
[19:13] | You have substance abuse issues, patrick? | 你滥用替代性药物吗 派翠克 |
[19:16] | There’s no tag for that in your files. | 你的档案里可只字未提 |
[19:18] | I’m on a case. | 我这是在查案 |
[19:21] | You’re telling me those words back there– | 你是说你刚刚在里面说的那些话 |
[19:23] | they weren’t real? | 都不是真的 |
[19:24] | I mean, you’re sweating. | 我看你都出汗了 |
[19:25] | Simple parlor trick. | 简单的社交伎俩 |
[19:27] | With biofeedback, | 有了生物反馈 |
[19:28] | you can train your mind to control | 人能够训练自己的意识控制 |
[19:29] | Involuntary body processes– heart rate, blood pressure… | 不自觉的生理运动 诸如心跳血压 |
[19:33] | Temperature. | 体温之类 |
[19:35] | I’m glad you enjoyed the performance. | 我很高兴你欣赏我的表演 |
[19:36] | So you’re working undercover? | 那么说你在当卧底 |
[19:38] | Which you just blew for me. Thank you very much. | 就在刚才你把我给暴露了 这多亏了您 |
[19:40] | Well, I doubt that. | 我不信 |
[19:42] | Up to the moment you left, | 到了你走开那会 |
[19:44] | you had them transfixed. | 那帮人都已经被你弄懵了 |
[19:48] | What’s that like… | 这是种什么感觉 |
[19:50] | Such power over people? | 这玩弄人于股掌间的能力 |
[19:52] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[19:54] | I expect this robocop routine of yours | 我预计你这套机械警察的说辞 |
[19:58] | normally works quite effectively. | 通常很管用 |
[20:01] | Normally. | 一般情况下 |
[20:03] | But you seem immune, | 但是看起来你就免疫 |
[20:06] | so I may have to step up my efforts. | 所以我不得不加把劲 |
[20:09] | Or we could go back to CBI right now | 或者咱们现在就可以回加调局去 |
[20:11] | And conduct the interview you owe me. | 补上你欠我的问话 |
[20:14] | Patrick? Everything okay? | 派翠克 一切都好吗 |
[20:16] | Yeah, I was just getting some air. | 我只是出来透透气 |
[20:18] | I’ll come back in now. | 我这就进来 |
[20:30] | How was Ripple’s A.A. Group? | 在里普的戒酒小组进展如何 |
[20:32] | Did you learn anything? | 有什么收获不 |
[20:32] | Yes. They’re very big on hugs. | 有的 他们非常热衷于拥抱 |
[20:35] | About the victim? | 受害者的线索呢 |
[20:37] | Well, I’ll learn more tomorrow when I speak with his sponsor, | 等我明天和他的保证人聊过就知道了 |
[20:39] | who is now my sponsor, too. | 她现在也是我的保证人 |
[20:41] | May Walters. Lovely lady– | 梅・沃尔特斯 可爱女人 |
[20:43] | or a killer. I can’t tell. | 或是凶手 我还不能确定 |
[20:45] | You went undercover? | 你去当卧底吗 |
[20:46] | Yes. Why is that so hard to accept? | 是 这很难以置信吗 |
[20:48] | You never go undercover. | 你从不玩卧底 |
[20:50] | Precisely. I wanted to have some fun, | 准确来说 我想找点乐子 |
[20:52] | just like you guys seem to. | 像你们这样 |
[20:54] | Anything on the other santas? | 其他圣诞老人那有什么进展 |
[20:56] | Santa Bob has motive. | 鲍勃老人有杀人动机 |
[20:57] | I’m running down his alibi. | 我在追查他的不在场证明 |
[21:00] | They did give us a new lead. | 其中确有新线索 |
[21:03] | Hello, Roxy Rhodes. | 你好 罗克希・罗兹 |
[21:04] | Real name– Roxanne Rabinovich. | 真名是罗克森妮・拉宾诺维奇 |
[21:06] | No record, but she works at an elite escort service. | 没有案底 但供职一家高级陪护机构 |
[21:08] | Spent an evening with the victim the night before he died. | 受害人遇害前一晚 他们一起过夜 |
[21:10] | – Whoa. Santa got some naughty this year. – Yeah. | -圣诞老人今年不老实嘛 -是 |
[21:13] | We should bring her in here tomorrow. | 明天把她带到警局来 |
[21:14] | Yeah, I can question her. | 对 我来问她 |
[21:15] | It’s my lead. | 这是我追的线索 |
[21:16] | Just offering to help out. | 让我帮你吧 有福同享 |
[21:18] | – All right. – We have a situation. | -好吧 -出事了 |
[21:20] | Someone broke into Ripple’s apartment. | 有人闯入里普的公寓 |
[21:26] | Now two hours after we cleared the crime scene, | 就在我们清理犯罪现场后两小时 |
[21:27] | we get a call from a neighbor, | 就有邻居打来电话 |
[21:29] | says she hears a lot of crashing inside the apartment. | 说她听到公寓里传出很多撞击声 |
[21:32] | Looks like they were looking for something. | 看上去他们在找什么东西 |
[21:36] | Any signs of forced entry? | 有强行闯入的迹象吗 |
[21:37] | None. We think somebody had the key. | 没 我们觉得是有钥匙的人干的 |
[21:39] | Must have been one of the elves. | 肯定是小精灵们 |
[21:46] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这男人吗 |
[21:47] | Sure. Benjamin. We hung out. | 当然 本杰明 我们出去过 |
[21:51] | He was murdered two days ago. | 他两天前被谋杀了 |
[21:55] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[21:56] | You don’t seem very broken up over this. | 听到这消息 你好像不太伤心嘛 |
[21:58] | Why should I be? I don’t marry them. | 没必要吧 我又不用和他们结婚 |
[22:01] | Just provide a standard G.F.E. | 只需要提供标准的G.F.E |
[22:03] | – G.F.E.? – Girlfriend experience. | -G.F.E是什么 -女友体验 |
[22:07] | I’m paid to show up | 我受雇后就会露面 |
[22:08] | and act like I like them, | 并且表现得像是喜欢他们 |
[22:09] | But I don’t get emotionally involved with clients. | 但我不会和客户谈感情 |
[22:12] | That way madness lies, you know? | 那样做就是疯了 懂吗 |
[22:14] | – And Ripple was a client. – No… | -里普只是个客户 -不 |
[22:17] | But you were his date at the Santa Convention? | 但你在圣诞老人大会上是他的女伴 |
[22:19] | I was paid by someone else. | 是别人付的钱 |
[22:21] | And how does that work? | 怎么回事 |
[22:22] | I’m paid to attend A.A. Meetings and recovery groups | 有人付钱让我参加戒酒组织和康复小组 |
[22:25] | And recruit patients. | 并且招募患者 |
[22:27] | Patients for what? | 为谁招患者 |
[22:28] | This man, Jack Wilder. | 有个男的叫杰克・维尔德 |
[22:31] | He owns a treatment facility for alcohol addiction. | 他拥有一家戒酒机构 |
[22:35] | Very exclusive. | 非常高档 |
[22:36] | Only the financially secure can afford it. | 只有资金雄厚者才负担得起 |
[22:38] | So let me get this straight– Wilder hires you | 说白了 维尔德雇用你 |
[22:40] | to cruise a.A. Meetings looking for rich drunks? | 进入戒酒组织中寻找富翁酒鬼 |
[22:43] | I meet ’em, chat ’em up, | 我见到他们 和他们搭讪 |
[22:44] | and tell them | 然后和他们聊起 |
[22:45] | about this miraculous treatment facility that changed my life. | 这家改变我人生的神奇治疗机构 |
[22:48] | So you underwent the treatment? | 所以你在那里受过治疗 |
[22:50] | No. Tequila is my dear friend. | 没 龙舌兰是我最亲密的朋友 |
[22:54] | But that doesn’t mean the center didn’t change my life. | 但这不表示那治疗中心没改变我的生活 |
[22:57] | You should see my new Jaguar. | 你们真该看看我那辆新捷豹 |
[23:00] | No doubt. | 会的 |
[23:02] | Do you have an address for Wilder? | 你有维尔德的地址吗 |
[23:04] | You were very brave yesterday, | 你昨天很勇敢 |
[23:06] | sharing like that. | 分享那些事情 |
[23:07] | Nah. You were in love with benjamin, weren’t you? | 没啦 你曾经爱过本杰明吧 |
[23:12] | It’s why the program doesn’t encourage opposite-sex sponsors. | 这正是规章中不鼓励异性保证人的原因 |
[23:16] | But he didn’t return the feelings. | 但他没有回应你的感情 |
[23:19] | I think he did… | 我觉得他回应了 |
[23:21] | in his own way. | 以他自己的方式 |
[23:24] | But Benjamin had his priorities. | 但本杰明总有更重要的事 |
[23:26] | The red suit. | 那袭红衣 |
[23:28] | I imagine that left you feeling ignored? Alone? | 这一定会让你觉得被忽视 或孤独 |
[23:31] | Angry? | 还是愤怒 |
[23:32] | Got that right. | 说到点子上了 |
[23:33] | Angry enough to destroy his home? | 愤怒到要去毁了他家吗 |
[23:37] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[23:38] | I’m a consultant for the CBI. | 我是加调局的顾问 |
[23:40] | We’re investigating Benjamin’s murder. | 我们在调查本杰明的谋杀案 |
[23:42] | You lied about your addiction? | 你说的有瘾之事都是谎话吗 |
[23:44] | No. That’s real enough, I suppose. | 没 我觉得那非常真实 |
[23:47] | Where were you the night Benjamin was killed? | 本杰明遇害当晚你在哪里 |
[23:49] | Alone in my apartment. | 独自一人在我的公寓里 |
[23:51] | May, they’re gonna treat you like a suspect. | 梅 他们会把你当成嫌疑人 |
[23:54] | You destroyed their crime scene. | 你破坏了犯罪现场 |
[23:56] | I went there to find something. | 我去找些东西而已 |
[23:59] | You know, to–to remember Benjamin by? | 一些让我借以回忆本杰明的东西 |
[24:02] | When I saw the decorations, I-I got mad. | 我看到那些装饰时 我非常生气 |
[24:06] | Santa was… | 圣诞老人就是 |
[24:08] | was another form of addiction for Benjamin. | 本杰明上瘾的另一种表现形式 |
[24:11] | Any time anything cuts you off from experiencing your life, | 无论何时 那些阻碍你享受生活的东西 |
[24:15] | I-it’s unhealthy, right? | 都是不健康的 对吗 |
[24:17] | Wouldn’t know. | 难说 |
[24:18] | Last week, | 上一周 |
[24:19] | for the first time in ten years, | 十年来的第一次 |
[24:22] | He took a shot of vodka. | 他喝了一杯伏特加 |
[24:25] | It crushed both of us. | 这让我俩都崩溃了 |
[24:30] | Is this what you were looking for in Benjamin’s apartment? | 这是你在本杰明的公寓里寻找的东西吗 |
[24:40] | Best ten years of my life. | 我人生中最好的十年 |
[24:45] | 维尔德酒瘾治疗中心 核桃溪市 加州 | |
[24:53] | Jack Wilder, behavioral therapist. | 杰克・维尔德 行为治疗师 |
[24:56] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[24:57] | Agent Lisbon, Van Pelt. We’re with the CBI. | 里斯本和范佩尔 我们都是加调局探员 |
[24:59] | We came to see if Benjamin Ripple | 我们来了解本杰明・里普 |
[25:01] | was a patient here. | 是否曾是这里的患者 |
[25:03] | Uh, you know what? Let’s talk about this in my office. | 不如这样 去我办公室谈吧 |
[25:08] | This is a licensed medical facility, ladies. | 这是一家获得执照的医疗场所 女士们 |
[25:12] | My client list is privileged. | 我的客户名单是特许保密的 |
[25:14] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[25:15] | Technically, no, but I do have a license– | 严格来说 不是 但我有执照证明… |
[25:17] | Well, this is a homicide investigation. You’re a suspect. | 我们在调查谋杀案 你是嫌疑犯 |
[25:20] | There is no privilege here. | 别跟我谈什么保密 |
[25:21] | Homicide? Benjamin’s dead? | 谋杀案 本杰明死了吗 |
[25:24] | With enough alcohol in his system to kill an elephant. | 当时他体内的酒精能杀死大象了 |
[25:27] | A girl from an escort service says that you paid her | 一个在陪护机构工作的女孩说你雇佣她 |
[25:29] | to steer benjamin to your clinic. Is that correct? | 去钓本杰明来你的诊所治疗 是这样吗 |
[25:32] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[25:32] | My clients would never take a drink so soon after treatment. | 我的客户绝不会那么快就重蹈覆辙 |
[25:35] | When did he die? | 他什么时候死的 |
[25:36] | Two nights ago. | 两晚之前 |
[25:37] | When did you treat him? | 你什么时候治疗他的 |
[25:40] | Two nights ago. | 两晚之前 |
[25:44] | Aversion therapy can be used to treat any bad habit– | 厌恶疗法可以用来治疗任何坏习惯 |
[25:47] | Uh, smoking, alcoholism, gambling, violence… | 抽烟 酗酒 好赌 暴力… |
[25:52] | sexual deviancy. | 性变态 |
[25:54] | My methods are based | 我的方法建立在 |
[25:55] | on classical conditioning techniques. | 经典条件反射术之上 |
[25:57] | Please. | 请进 |
[26:00] | I can turn the pleasurable activity of drinking | 我可以把饮酒这种愉悦的行为 |
[26:03] | into a repulsive one | 通过有害气体 |
[26:05] | by pairing it with noxious smells, | 反胃诱导药物 |
[26:06] | nausea-inducing medication, | 和低强度电流的结合 |
[26:08] | low-grade electric shock. | 变得令人厌恶 |
[26:11] | Of course, I record all my sessions | 当然 为了保险起见 |
[26:12] | on a hard drive | 我把所有的过程 |
[26:14] | for insurance reasons, so… | 都记录在硬盘里 所以 |
[26:17] | Uh… ah, here we go. | 在这里 |
[26:19] | He’s blowing .20. | 酒精浓度点20 |
[26:22] | 150 over 90. We should stop now. | 高压150 低压90 我们该停下了 |
[26:24] | He’s okay. | 他很好 |
[26:25] | – Who is that nurse there? – Uh, Lailah Bloom. | -那个护士是谁 -蕾拉・布鲁姆 |
[26:29] | Registered nurse. Ten years E.R. Experience behind her. | 注册护士 有十年的医护经验 |
[26:31] | She monitors my patients every step of the way. | 她监督病人治疗的每个环节 |
[26:33] | We have very strict safety protocols. | 我们制定了严格的安全协议 |
[26:36] | How you feeling, Benjamin? | 你感觉如何 本杰明 |
[26:37] | Beautiful. | 好极了 |
[26:39] | Uh, sleepy. | 有点困 |
[26:42] | I love this guy. | 我喜欢这家伙 |
[26:44] | All right, you can turn the camera off now. | 好了 可以关上录像了 |
[26:47] | Let’s get you home. | 我送你回家吧 |
[26:51] | As you can see, he was perfectly fine. | 你们可以看到 他状况很好 |
[26:53] | After treatment, I drove Benjamin back to his apartment. | 治疗之后 我开车送本杰明回他的公寓 |
[26:56] | You were inside his home the night he was killed. | 他被杀当晚 你去过他的家 |
[26:58] | I make sure all my patients get home safely. | 我得确保所有的病人安全到家 |
[27:03] | What I offer here is a very personal, hands-on therapy. | 我这里提供的是私人式的实际治疗 |
[27:07] | It’s the only way to make effective change in people’s lives. | 这是唯一有效改善人们生活的方式 |
[27:09] | That and call girls. | 以及那些应招女郎 |
[27:11] | It’s an interesting way to drum up business. | 这样招揽生意真是有趣 |
[27:13] | What you see as a call girl, | 在你们眼里是应招女 |
[27:14] | I see as a marketing expert | 而在我看来是营销专家 |
[27:16] | with keen insights into the needs and desires of my clientele. | 深知我客户群体的需要和渴望 |
[27:20] | I focus on highly driven professionals. | 我只关注专业 |
[27:27] | – Give us a few minutes? – Sorry. | -给我们几分钟 -抱歉 |
[27:32] | Men like Benjamin have more to lose | 像本杰明这样的人 如果不控制住欲望 |
[27:33] | if they can’t control their urges. | 会失去更多 |
[27:35] | Before you trash my methods, | 你们对我的疗法嗤之以鼻前 |
[27:37] | talk to my patients. | 先找我的病人谈谈吧 |
[27:39] | My success rate is higher than any | 我的治愈率 远远高于 |
[27:41] | alcohol treatment center in the state. | 美国其他任何一家戒酒中心 |
[27:43] | Excuse me. I need to make a call. | 抱歉 我去打个电话 |
[27:46] | And I’d like to see that entire video. | 我想看看整部录像 |
[27:54] | Lailah, right? You okay? | 蕾拉是吧 你还好吗 |
[27:57] | Fine. | 很好 |
[28:00] | No, you’re not. | 不 你并不好 |
[28:03] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[28:07] | Did Mr. Wilder tell you what happened | 维尔德先生是否告诉你们 |
[28:08] | after I turned off the camera? | 我关掉录像之后发生了什么 |
[28:13] | Benjamin passed out. | 本杰明休克了 |
[28:16] | His breathing was shallow, his temperature was dropping. | 呼吸渐停 体温也下降 |
[28:19] | Alcohol poisoning? | 酒精中毒吗 |
[28:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:22] | I told Mr. Wilder we should get | 我跟维尔德先生说 |
[28:23] | Benjamin to a doctor– | 我们该给本杰明找个医生 |
[28:25] | A medical doctor. | 急救医生 |
[28:27] | But he said he had it under control, | 但他说一切都尽在他掌握 |
[28:30] | And they left. | 然后他们就离开了 |
[28:31] | Has anything like that ever happened here before? | 这样的事之前发生过吗 |
[28:35] | Look, I think Mr. Wilder is a great man, okay? | 我觉得维尔德先生人很不错 |
[28:40] | I grew up with alcoholic parents, | 我跟着酗酒的父母长大 |
[28:41] | so I’m a big believer in pushing limits to find a cure. | 我非常赞同用非常手段治疗 |
[28:45] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[28:48] | I don’t know. | 我不确定了 |
[28:50] | Thanks for talking to me. | 谢谢你跟我说这些 |
[28:54] | Lailah said Ripple was showing signs of alcohol poisoning. | 蕾拉说里普表现出酒精中毒的迹象 |
[28:57] | The coroner told me that’s consistent | 验尸官说这与他在尸体现场 |
[28:59] | with what he found at autopsy. | 发现的结果一致 |
[29:00] | Okay, so Jack Wilder drives Ripple home. | 所以说杰克・维尔德开车送里普回家 |
[29:02] | Maybe Ripple passes out, Wilder can’t revive him, | 里普不省人事 维尔德无法救活他 |
[29:05] | so he stages a suicide | 于是导演了一场自杀的好戏 |
[29:07] | rather than risk losing it all. | 以免名誉扫地 |
[29:08] | There’s only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[29:09] | – The evidence is circumstantial. – All of it. | -没有真凭实据 -毫无证据可言 |
[29:11] | I don’t even think we have enough for a search warrant. | 连搜查令都不见得拿得到 |
[29:14] | What kind of character witness | 你们觉得蕾拉在庭上 |
[29:15] | do you think Lailah would make in court? | 作为目击者会怎么说 |
[29:17] | She does feel loyalty for Wilder. | 她对维尔德很忠心 |
[29:19] | I checked her employment history. | 我查了她的雇佣记录 |
[29:20] | She left a $70,000 job at Sacramento general | 两个月前 她辞去了在萨市综合医院 |
[29:24] | two months ago to work for him. | 七万美元的工作 来投靠他 |
[29:25] | On the other hand, both her parents were alcoholic. | 另一方面 她的父母都曾酗酒 |
[29:28] | I think that’s where her real sympathy lies. | 我想这才是真正触动她的地方 |
[29:30] | Parents were alcoholic? | 父母都曾酗酒 |
[29:34] | Her mom died in a car crash. | 她母亲死于车祸 |
[29:37] | She was drunk. | 醉酒行车 |
[29:38] | Cirrhosis of the liver took her dad. | 她父亲得了肝硬化 |
[29:40] | Also alcohol-related. | 也跟酗酒有关 |
[29:42] | Chance has thrust our way a very sordid and vexing problem. | 我们的面前出现了一个艰巨繁琐的问题 |
[29:48] | But have no fear. | 不过不用怕 |
[29:50] | We don’t. | 我们没怕 |
[29:51] | I do. What’s your plan? | 我怕 你想干什么 |
[30:01] | Thank you for, uh, fitting me in. | 谢谢您抽空接待我 |
[30:04] | Our corporate retreat is in two days. | 我们公司两天后就休假了 |
[30:06] | That’s why it’s crucial to get started now. | 所以才要抓紧开始 |
[30:09] | – You’re sure you’ve had nothing to eat today? – No, no, no. | -你确定今天没吃东西吧 -没有没有 |
[30:11] | Too stressed to eat. | 太紧张了 吃不下 |
[30:13] | They say it’s a rafting trip. It’s really just an excuse | 他们说是去泛舟 不过其实只是 |
[30:16] | to drink like Germans for a weekend. | 找个借口像德国人那样过豪饮周末 |
[30:21] | I can’t afford to slip. I’m up for C.E.O. | 可不能出差错 我就要当执行总裁了 |
[30:23] | Don’t worry, Patrick. | 别担心 派翠克 |
[30:25] | All behavior is learned. | 所有的行为都在于熟练掌握 |
[30:26] | And with my help, soon, | 通过我的帮助 不久之后 |
[30:28] | your unwanted behavior will be unlearned. | 你不想要的行为举止 会变得无法掌握 |
[30:31] | Now I want you to take this dial. Mm-hmm. | 现在请你按这个 |
[30:33] | And select a level of current | 选择一个不太舒服 |
[30:35] | that’s uncomfortable but not painful. | 但不至于疼痛的级别 |
[30:42] | Tickles. | 痒痒 |
[30:44] | Ooh. Okay. | 这个 好了 |
[30:45] | Touchy. | 有感觉了 |
[30:46] | Tonight, we are gonna take the fun out of drinking for you. | 今晚 我们将为你消除饮酒带来的快感 |
[30:53] | Lailah, pour the man some whiskey. | 蕾拉 给这位先生倒点威士忌 |
[30:59] | Bottoms up. | 一口闷 |
[31:10] | Mm! Ooh. I felt that. | 噢 有痛感了 |
[31:14] | I did feel that. | 我真感觉到了 |
[31:15] | Our goal is to associate alcohol and all of its social rituals | 我们的目标就是将酒精和相关的社交活动 |
[31:18] | with the unpleasant sensation | 与电流通过全身的不适感 |
[31:21] | of electricity running through your body. | 紧密联系在一起 |
[31:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:42] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[31:44] | Taxi. | 喝完了 |
[31:45] | How you feeling, Patrick? | 你感觉如何 派翠克 |
[31:47] | Well, Lailah, I’m probably not going to remember much | 蕾拉 今晚的事我大概 |
[31:49] | about tonight, so let’s just take a moment | 都不记得了 所以我们暂停一会儿 |
[31:51] | to remember this moment forever together. | 一起记住一下这个时刻 |
[31:55] | You have brown eyes and you’re wearing earrings. | 你有褐色的双眼 戴着耳环 |
[31:59] | I’ll never forget that. | 我决不会忘记的 |
[32:00] | Time to raise the current. | 到时间加强电流了 |
[32:02] | Really? | 真的 |
[32:04] | These restraints will make sure you don’t accidentally | 这些绑带是以防你不小心 |
[32:06] | dislodge your electrodes. | 碰掉电极 |
[32:08] | We don’t wanna dislodge any electrodes, do we, doc? | 碰掉电极可不好 是吧 医生 |
[32:12] | Ready for the next one? | 准备好喝下一杯了吗 |
[32:14] | Uh… here’s to sobriety. | 这杯为了戒酒 |
[32:30] | This is the last one. | 这是最后一杯了 |
[32:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:35] | He’s fine, Lailah. | 他很好 蕾拉 |
[32:37] | He’s just a little tipsy. This is the most important one. | 他只是有点醉了 这是最重要的一杯 |
[32:41] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[32:44] | Oh. Okay. | 好了 |
[33:01] | I feel like… I can move. | 我觉得 我能漂移了 |
[33:04] | The air doesn’t stop me. | 空气阻止不了我 |
[33:09] | – His eyes are pretty red. – Yours are glazed. | -他的眼睛很红 -你两眼放光 |
[33:12] | You’ve been eating doughnuts? | 你最近吃了甜甜圈吗 |
[33:14] | The patient’s blood pressure is too low. Something’s wrong. | 病人的血压太低了 一定有问题 |
[33:17] | No, it’s okay. You set me free of all my pain. | 不 没事的 我所有的痛苦都消除了 |
[33:21] | – Irregular heartbeat. Skin’s ice. – No, no, no. | -心率不正常 体温很低 -不不不 |
[33:23] | It’s impossible. I calculated his body weight. | 不可能 我计算了他的体重 |
[33:25] | This man will go into cardiac arrest | 不加以急救措施 |
[33:26] | without emergency medical care. | 他会心脏停博的 |
[33:28] | Go call 9-1-1. Go! | 快去打120 快去 |
[33:37] | I’ll set you free. | 我会让你解脱的 |
[33:39] | Forever. | 永远 |
[33:52] | Gotcha. | 你上当了 |
[33:53] | Whoa, little head spin there. | 头有点晕 |
[33:56] | You can’t be conscious. Your vitals… | 你不可能还有意识 你的生命体征 |
[33:59] | Little biofeedback trick. | 生物反馈的小把戏 |
[34:01] | Well, not so little when you’re drunk. | 不过醉醺醺的时候就没那么容易了 |
[34:04] | Cat’s in the bag. Come on in. | 人赃并获了 进来吧 |
[34:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:08] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[34:10] | Well, cop-adjacent. This place is surrounded. | 算是警察系统的吧 这里已经被包围了 |
[34:19] | It’s a complex little transmitter. | 这是个集成的小发射器 |
[34:21] | Surveillance van out the front | 监视车就停在门口 |
[34:23] | full of people with large guns. | 车上满是端着枪的警察 |
[34:25] | You are in trouble. | 你麻烦大了 |
[34:31] | You’re lying. | 你骗人 |
[34:33] | Let me guess. 190-proof alcohol. | 让我猜一下 那针里是一百九十度的酒精 |
[34:36] | Same gut-rot you shot into Ripple. | 就跟你给里普注射的一样 |
[34:39] | The good doctor here thinks you’re an angel. | 这里的好好医生还以为你是个天使呢 |
[34:41] | I am an angel. | 我的确是天使 |
[34:43] | Yeah. An angel of death. | 死亡天使 |
[34:47] | You know, I had a hunch | 我一听说 |
[34:48] | soon as I found out about your pants. | 你裤子的事 就怀疑上你了 |
[34:52] | Pardon me. Your parents. | 说错了 是你父母的事 |
[34:56] | You’ve experienced a lot of pain. | 你经历过很大的痛苦 |
[34:57] | Alcohol causes pain. Loneliness. | 酒精和孤独都会带来痛苦 |
[35:01] | It was you that overdosed Ripple. It wasn’t Wilder. | 是你导致里普酒精中毒 而不是维尔德 |
[35:05] | He left and you went in. | 他离开后 你进去了 |
[35:06] | How did you get into Benjamin’s apartment? | 你是怎么进到本杰明家里去的 |
[35:08] | When Benjamin was drunk, | 本杰明醉了以后 |
[35:09] | he mentioned where he kept his spare key. | 提到了他把备用的钥匙放在哪 |
[35:13] | Poor thing was hurting so badly inside. | 可怜的家伙心里充满了悲痛 |
[35:18] | – Benjamin, wake up. It’s important. – Hmm? Huh? | 本杰明 醒醒 这事很重要 |
[35:21] | – There are children outside. -Oh… | 楼下有很多小孩 |
[35:23] | they wanna see Santa. | 他们想见圣诞老人 |
[35:25] | Oh, can’t let the children down. | 不能让孩子们失望 |
[35:34] | Uhh. I’m not feeling so good. | 我不太舒服 |
[35:36] | All you gotta do is wave at them. | 你只要朝他们挥挥手就行了 |
[35:38] | OK. | 好吧 |
[35:39] | – You see ’em down there? – No. | -你看见他们了吗 -没有 |
[35:40] | Maybe if you lean a little further. | 你再往下弯点腰就看见了 |
[35:43] | – Oh. – You see ’em? | 看见了吗 |
[35:53] | Do you know the one part of the body | 你知道一般验尸官在查找针孔时 |
[35:55] | that coroners rarely inspect for needle marks? | 最不会留意的地方是哪吗 |
[36:02] | Inside the navel. | 肚脐眼里面 |
[36:06] | Uh, cat’s in the bag, and the bag’s almost in the river! | 人赃并获了 你们再不来我就牺牲了 |
[36:09] | If I end your suffering now, | 如果我现在结束了你的生命 |
[36:12] | Jack will be blamed for both deaths. | 这两个案子就会都记在杰克头上 |
[36:15] | And let’s face it, Jack needs to be stopped. | 你也知道 杰克不能再这样下去了 |
[36:17] | He’s a little crazy. | 他有点疯 |
[36:22] | Drop the needle! | 把针放下 |
[36:24] | Put it down! Now! | 放下 快点 |
[36:27] | I’m sorry. We didn’t mean to cut it this close. | 对不起 我们没想耗到最后一刻才进来 |
[36:29] | – This place is a maze. – Turn around. | -这地方简直就是迷宫 -转过身去 |
[36:33] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:34] | Oh, yeah. I’m fine. I’m still home. | 没事 我好着呢 |
[36:37] | Would you take me drunk? | 我醉了你会扶我吗 |
[36:42] | – Mr. Laroch? – What’s going on here? | -拉罗彻先生 -这是怎么回事 |
[36:45] | I’ve come to question Jane | 我就托德・约翰森的谋杀一案 |
[36:47] | about the murder of Todd Johnson. | 来审问简 |
[36:48] | Unless he answers my questions, | 在他回答我的问题之前 |
[36:50] | his status as a CBI consultant | 他作为加调局顾问的身份 |
[36:52] | will fall under immediate review. | 将受到质疑 |
[36:54] | No more waiting, no more ducking. | 我不要再等了 你也不能再拖了 |
[36:56] | No, you don’t. Not now. No. | 不行 现在不行 |
[36:58] | No, it’s all right, Lisbon. I got this one. I got him. | 不 没事 里斯本 交给我好了 |
[37:01] | Come on. Fire away. | 来吧 朝我开火吧 |
[37:06] | – I got it. – Okay. | -我知道怎么做 -好吧 |
[37:22] | Agent Lisbon states that | 据里斯本探员所说 |
[37:23] | before Todd Johnson was set on fire, | 在托德・约翰森被烧前 |
[37:26] | he indicated to her that | 他跟她说 |
[37:27] | he had a secret he wanted to tell you, | 他有个秘密要告诉你 |
[37:30] | and you alone. | 而且只告诉你一个人 |
[37:32] | We all have secrets. | 每个人都有秘密 |
[37:35] | Most of them are quite unremarkable once revealed. | 大部分秘密说出来其实没什么大不了的 |
[37:41] | What’s your secret, Mr. Laroosh? | 你的秘密是什么呢 拉骡子先生 |
[37:44] | Laroche. | 是拉罗彻 |
[37:46] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[37:48] | I have no secrets. | 我没秘密 |
[37:50] | None? | 没有吗 |
[37:55] | You have a very keen, speculative mind. | 你的思维敏锐且好奇心强 |
[38:01] | You flatter me. | 真是过奖了 |
[38:05] | What do you think Johnson wanted to tell you? | 那你觉得约翰森想告诉你什么呢 |
[38:08] | What was his secret? Your best guess. | 你猜他的秘密是什么呢 最有可能 |
[38:11] | Best guess. | 最有可能 |
[38:12] | Uh, same sad old story. | 就是老生常谈的悲剧故事呗 |
[38:16] | Just wanted to explain himself. | 想要解释自己的行为 |
[38:19] | Wanted to show someone that he was human. | 想要证明给人看他还有人性 |
[38:24] | He’s just a lonely soul trying | 他就跟你我一样 |
[38:26] | to get by like you or me. | 是个为生存而挣扎的孤魂 |
[38:30] | Why did he have to tell you this? | 他为什么要告诉你这些呢 |
[38:32] | Because he’s a cop killer… | 因为他是个警察杀手 |
[38:33] | in a cop house, full of cop hens and cop chickens. | 被关在满是警察的警察局里 |
[38:40] | That’s very amusing. | 真好笑 |
[38:42] | And I’m not a cop. | 而我不是警察 |
[38:44] | But you would be very surprised | 那些男警和女警 |
[38:46] | how unsympathetic policemen can be…and women. | 都超级没有同情心 |
[38:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:57] | Oh, no. Thank you. It was fun. | 不 该谢谢你 审问很好玩 |
[39:01] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[39:04] | Oh, if you, uh…care to share | 如果你 愿意 |
[39:07] | any of the developments on the case with me, | 跟我分享一下这个案子的进展 |
[39:09] | then I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉别人的 |
[39:12] | Why would you wanna know? | 你为什么感兴趣 |
[39:13] | I love a mystery. | 我喜欢疑案 |
[39:17] | It’s one of my failings. | 这是我的弱点之一 |
[39:32] | Ah. Patrick? | 派翠克 |
[39:34] | Ah, Virgil. | 维吉尔 |
[39:36] | Meet May. May, this is Virgil. | 认识一下梅 梅 这位是维吉尔 |
[39:40] | – Hello, May. – Hi. | -你好 梅 -你好 |
[39:44] | Uh…oh, uh, um, a moment alone, please, Jane? | 可以跟你单独谈几句吗 简 |
[39:48] | Mm. Will you excuse us? | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[39:49] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[39:52] | Excuse me. A little parched. | 不好意思 渴坏了 |
[39:56] | Thank you for meeting me here. | 谢谢你来这见我 |
[39:58] | You look terrible. What did you do last night? | 你脸色好差 你昨晚干吗了 |
[40:01] | Ah, it’s all a little gauzy. | 记不太清楚了 |
[40:03] | I hope you don’t mind I brought May along. | 我希望你不介意我带梅一起来 |
[40:06] | Uh, you know, what’s her story? | 她是什么情况 |
[40:08] | Oh, come on. Ask her yourself. | 你自己问她呀 |
[40:12] | Listen, I’d, uh…I’d like to convey my gratitude. | 我是想 我想感谢你 |
[40:15] | Easy, cowboy. You just met her. | 慢着点 你才刚认识她而已 |
[40:17] | I’m not talking about that. | 我不是说这个 |
[40:19] | What you said about that fish. | 是你那天说的鱼的那番话 |
[40:22] | You opened my eyes to some ugly truths | 你让我得以直面 |
[40:24] | that I’ve been avoiding. | 我一直在逃避的丑恶现实 |
[40:30] | Laroche’s suspect list, | 这是拉罗彻的疑犯名单 |
[40:32] | secured through back channels and personal favors. | 是我走后门弄来的 |
[40:36] | Laroche has no idea I have it. | 拉罗彻不知道这件事 |
[40:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:47] | You need anything else, let me know. | 有别的需要帮忙的 尽管找我 |
[40:48] | I will. I have to go. Uh, could you do me a favor? | 我会的 我得走了 帮我个忙好吗 |
[40:51] | Could you extend my apologies to May? | 帮我跟梅道歉好吗 |
[40:53] | Perhaps you’ll sit with her and have some lunch? | 也许你能陪她吃个午饭什么的 |
[40:55] | I can do that, I think. | 应该没问题 |
[41:01] | Any tips? | 有什么提示吗 |
[41:02] | Uh, yes. You might wanna consider growing a beard. | 有 你也许该留把胡子 |
[41:11] | May your days be merry and bright | |
[41:22] | And may all your christmases |