时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 加州奥克兰自由搏击赛 | |
[00:24] | Yes! Hit him! | 打他 |
[00:26] | Hit him again! Kill him! | 继续 揍死他 |
[00:28] | – Kill that son of a bitch! – Uh, do you wanna just– | -干掉这个畜生 -你要不要 |
[00:30] | Yeah! Break… his… face! | 瞄准他的脸 |
[01:20] | So… you must hit a lot of guys, huh? | 你一定扁过很多人吧 |
[01:23] | Well, I’m a cop, so it comes with the job sometimes. | 我是警察 工作需要 |
[01:27] | It’s only ever self– | 当然只是自卫 |
[01:28] | That is so hot. I would love to see you hit someone. | 太酷了 真想看你扁人 |
[01:33] | Oh. Uh… maybe. | 下次吧 |
[02:19] | Yes! | 帅 |
[03:11] | 超感警探 | |
[03:17] | Charlotte Mitchell was her name. She was a book writer, | 她叫夏洛特・米切尔 是个作家 |
[03:20] | Writing a book. | 正在写一本书 |
[03:21] | Got control of the crime scene. | 已经控制了犯罪现场 |
[03:23] | It’s gonna be a wide suspect list. | 嫌疑人会有不少 |
[03:24] | Get statements from all the security guards, vendors, and attendants. | 调查所有保安 商贩以及工作人员 |
[03:27] | Find out who could get backstage. | 看看谁能出入后台 |
[03:29] | Right. It’s gonna be hundreds, at least. | 好吧 至少有几百号人 |
[03:30] | Look, uh, just to be clear, I don’t own this arena. | 先声明 体育场不是我的 |
[03:34] | I simply promoted the fight. I have no liability here. | 我只负责赞助比赛 这里不归我管 |
[03:38] | What was Charlotte Mitchell’s connection to you? | 那你和夏洛特・米切尔什么关系 |
[03:39] | She was writing a book about this fight, | 她在写一本关于这次拳赛的书 |
[03:41] | about my guy, | 涉及了我的拳手 |
[03:42] | Manny Flacco, and Rowdy Merriman. | 曼尼・弗拉克和洛蒂・梅里曼 |
[03:45] | She said it was a… microcosm of whatever. I… | 说什么要以小见大什么 |
[03:49] | I figured any P.R. for my boy Manny is good P.R. | 我觉得我的拳手曼尼形象很不错 |
[03:53] | That’s the kind of kid he is. | 他也确实是个好人 |
[03:54] | Got the initial report from the M.E.– | 初步验尸报告显示 |
[03:56] | shot twice, close range, | 两处枪伤 距离很近 |
[03:58] | had a purse, money, jewelry all intact. | 包中现金和首饰都在 |
[04:00] | Estimated time of death– 8:30, 9:00 P.M. | 估计死于晚八点半到九点之间 |
[04:02] | That was right in the middle of the fight. | 那时比赛还在进行呢 |
[04:05] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[04:05] | When was the last time you saw Ms. Mitchell? | 你上次见到米切尔是什么时候 |
[04:08] | We were supposed to sit together during the fight. | 我们本来要一起看比赛 |
[04:11] | She didn’t show up. Sir… | 但是她没出现 先生 |
[04:14] | Why are you staring at me like that? | 干什么瞪着我 |
[04:17] | I was staring? | 有瞪着你吗 |
[04:19] | Oh, I’m so sorry. My mind was elsewhere. | 抱歉 我又神游了 |
[04:23] | That’s Charlotte Mitchell, right? And you’re, uh… | 这是夏洛特・米切尔吧 你是 |
[04:26] | and you’re Leonard Artash, promoter. | 你是出资人 勒纳德・阿泰什 |
[04:30] | Let’s go talk to the fighters, shall we? | 我们去跟拳手们谈谈吧 |
[04:31] | Really? | 现在 |
[04:33] | Well, rigsby just told us it wasn’t a robbery. | 瑞斯比刚说了不是抢劫 |
[04:35] | We know it wasn’t sexual. | 也不像是强奸 |
[04:37] | Looks like it was in cold blood, so not a crime of passion. | 是事先预谋 而非一时兴起 |
[04:41] | What’s that leave us? I’d bet your pension | 那还能是什么 我跟你赌养老金 |
[04:44] | this has something to do with the fight. | 这绝对跟拳赛有关 |
[04:45] | But Manny and Merriman were in the cage when she was shot. | 但她死时曼尼和梅里曼还在比赛 |
[04:49] | Are you a detective? | 你是侦探吗 |
[04:51] | No. | 不是 |
[04:52] | Well, then. | 那好吧 |
[04:53] | Manny Flacco, you’re the man. You were fantastic in there. | 曼尼・弗拉克 真爷们 打的太精彩了 |
[04:57] | Messed him up like he was dog meat. | 打得他屁滚尿流 |
[05:00] | You’re gonna be champion of the world. You hear me? | 你一定会是世界冠军 知道吗 |
[05:02] | Champion of the world. | 世界冠军 |
[05:06] | You gotta deal with this now? | 你们现在就要查吗 |
[05:07] | Yes, ma’am, we do. | 是的 夫人 就现在 |
[05:09] | – What’s the problem, Bea? Who are those guys? – They’re cops. | -怎么了 贝 他们是谁 -警察 |
[05:13] | Oh, come on now. Can it wait? Let the kid enjoy his win. | 现在 不能等等吗 让他享受下胜利 |
[05:17] | Talk to him after he checks in with the doctor. | 等他体检完再来调查 |
[05:18] | I don’t need the doc. | 我不用体检 |
[05:19] | Hey, better safe than sorry, right? | 以防万一嘛 |
[05:21] | Manny’s got nothing to do with this. | 曼尼跟这件事没有关系 |
[05:23] | Nothing to do with what? | 什么事 |
[05:24] | Charlotte Mitchell was murdered earlier this evening. | 夏洛特・米切尔今晚早些时候被杀 |
[05:26] | Charlotte murdered? Oh, my god. | 夏洛特死了 天呐 |
[05:29] | Stay cool. Don’t get excited. | 淡定 别激动 |
[05:31] | She was found shot to death | 她在体育场地下服务通道中 |
[05:32] | in a service corridor underneath the arena. | 被发现中枪身亡 |
[05:34] | Happened during your fight. | 就在你比赛的时候 |
[05:36] | You knew and you didn’t tell me? | 你们知情却不告诉我 |
[05:37] | Manny, come on. You know we’re trying to protect you. | 曼尼 你知道我们是在保护你 |
[05:39] | Listen, I didn’t wanna spoil your night. | 我不想破坏你今晚的心情 |
[05:41] | – Who did this? – That’s what we’re looking to find out. | -谁干的 -我们正在调查 |
[05:44] | You liked her a lot, huh? This lady, uh, what’s her name? | 你很喜欢她吧 这位女士叫什么来着 |
[05:47] | -“What’s her name” – Charlotte Mitchell. | -你怎会不知 -夏洛特・米切尔 |
[05:50] | Yeah, I liked her. | 我是很喜欢她 |
[05:52] | Everybody liked her. She was good people. | 大家都很喜欢她 她人很好 |
[05:55] | Yeah, she was. | 没错 |
[05:58] | Okay. | 这样 |
[06:01] | Great. Well, thank you. | 好的 感谢各位 |
[06:04] | Uh, where’s Merriman’s room? | 梅里曼的更衣室在哪里 |
[06:06] | Oh. So we’re done now, are we? | 这就问完啦 |
[06:07] | – Oh, I’m sorry. You have some questions. – Yeah. | -抱歉 忘了你还要问问题 -是啊 |
[06:08] | She has some questions. | 她还有问题 |
[06:25] | You don’t wanna go back there. | 你进去会后悔的 |
[06:28] | These aren’t the droids you’re looking for. | 可别瞧不起我 |
[06:44] | Tough night, huh? | 丧气的一晚啊 |
[06:46] | Uh… listen. Consolation-wise, | 听听劝 |
[06:49] | you know what Nietzsche said. | 尼采曾说过 |
[06:50] | Was uns nicht umbringt, macht uns staerker. | 不幸让我们学会坚强 |
[06:54] | Man, who the hell are you?! | 你丫哪根葱 |
[06:56] | You know what? I don’t even care. Get your butt outta here! | 管你是谁 赶紧滚出去 |
[06:58] | I’m CBI. I’m investigating a murder. | 加调局探员 正在调查一起谋杀案 |
[07:00] | Oh, you’re a cop? | 条子啊 |
[07:01] | Well, not officially. | 也不完全是 |
[07:02] | No, man, screw murder. I got a robbery to report. | 去他妈的谋杀 我有失窃案要报 |
[07:04] | That little fanny-pack flacco wouldn’t have won dip | 弗拉克那小子要不是贿赂了裁判 |
[07:06] | if he didn’t have the stinkin’ ref in his pocket! | 怎么可能会赢 |
[07:08] | Son of a bitch was head-buttin’ me the whole night! | 这货整晚都用脑袋顶我 |
[07:13] | – Who got murdered? -Charlotte Mitchell. | -谁死了 -夏洛特・米切尔 |
[07:15] | No kiddin’? The book writer? | 不会吧 那个作家 |
[07:19] | Damn. That’s messed up. | 靠 这下完了 |
[07:22] | Ain’t gonna be no book now, I guess. Huh. | 看来没书出了 |
[07:25] | They rape her as well? She was kinda hot. | 有被人强奸吗 这么正个妞 |
[07:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:37] | Either you’re a genius manipulator | 你要不是天才杀手 |
[07:39] | concealing your complicity in the case, | 想瞒天过海 |
[07:42] | or you’re a… dimly lit clown. | 要不就是哗众取宠的小丑 |
[07:48] | Which is it? | 哪一个呢 |
[07:56] | You were right, big man. | 你说得对 大个子 |
[07:57] | Say that again, you son of a bitch! | 有种再说一遍 狗娘养的 |
[07:59] | Why don’t you get back here, | 敢不敢回来 |
[08:00] | see what one of your mouths can… | 让我给你点颜色看看 |
[08:03] | What’re you doing? He is a cop. | 你干什么 他可是警察 |
[08:12] | I’ll get back to you. | 再打给你 |
[08:15] | Ballistics came back. 9-millimeter weapon. | 弹道测试出来了 九毫米口径枪 |
[08:18] | Rifling patterns and striations on the bullets | 子弹上的膛线和光条纹显示 |
[08:20] | indicate the gun used to kill Charlotte Mitchell | 杀害夏洛特・米切尔的枪 |
[08:22] | was also used in a murder back in 2001. | 也曾用于2001年一起谋杀案中 |
[08:25] | The weapon was never recovered. | 凶器没有找到 |
[08:27] | The killer was a man named Joe Reyes. | 凶手是乔伊・雷耶斯 |
[08:29] | Got out eight months ago. Early release. | 八个月前提前释放 |
[08:31] | Cho’s still working through suspects from the arena. | 周还在调查体育场馆内的嫌疑人 |
[08:34] | Take Rigsby and talk to Reyes. | 你和瑞斯比去找雷耶斯 |
[08:35] | Find out what happened to that gun. | 查查这把枪的下落 |
[08:37] | I’m gonna go talk to the victim’s father. | 我去和受害人父亲谈谈 |
[08:39] | Rigsby’s… busy. | 瑞斯比不太方便 |
[08:41] | With what? | 怎么了 |
[08:42] | Mr. LaRoche is in interviewing him. | 拉罗彻先生在和他谈话 |
[08:45] | A man named Todd Johnson was murdered while in cbi custody. | 托德・约翰森在加调局看押期间被杀 |
[08:50] | Yes. Cop killer, burned to death in his cell. | 没错 在审问室内烧死的警察杀手 |
[08:53] | I just wanted to get your opinion on some things. | 我想问你些事情 |
[08:57] | You were an arson investigator before coming to CBI, right? | 来加调局前你是个纵火调查员 |
[09:00] | Yeah, in San Diego. | 是的 在圣地亚哥 |
[09:02] | Yeah. Are you familiar with… | 那你听没听过 |
[09:06] | pyrophoric igniters? | 自燃性导火索 |
[09:08] | Sure. Liquid or solid? | 知道 液态还是固态的 |
[09:10] | Used in conjunction with a Xylene accelerant? | 用二甲苯催化 |
[09:15] | Overkill, I’d say. | 那杀伤力可大了 |
[09:16] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:17] | And the fire safety system here in CBI– | 加调局里的消防安全系统 |
[09:21] | easy to access and deactivate? | 很容易侵入 使它无效对吧 |
[09:24] | Top-of-the-line E.S.F.R system? No. | 最先进的灭火快速反应系统吗 不 |
[09:26] | Bypassing that took real know-how. | 想黑它 还真要点水平 |
[09:29] | You could deactivate it, couldn’t you? | 你能黑得了它 对吧 |
[09:32] | Yes, I could. | 确实可以 |
[09:35] | Are you accusing me? | 你是在怀疑我吗 |
[09:38] | Are you confessing? | 你是在认罪吗 |
[09:46] | Your father is Steven Robert Rigsby. | 你父亲叫斯蒂夫・罗伯特・瑞斯比 |
[09:50] | Yes, he is. | 没错 |
[09:51] | What does he got to do with the investigation? | 他和这案子有什么关系 |
[09:53] | Used to be affiliated | 他曾经是 |
[09:54] | with the iron gods motorcycle gang, yes? | 铁神摩托帮的一员吧 |
[09:57] | Well, you know he was. | 看来你都知道了 |
[09:59] | Yes, I have his sheet here. | 对 我这儿有他的案底 |
[10:03] | Robbery. | 抢劫 |
[10:04] | Narcotics. | 贩毒 |
[10:06] | Assault. | 袭击 |
[10:07] | Manslaughter. Quite the rascal. | 杀人 还真干了不少坏事 |
[10:11] | Look, I have nothing to do with my father. | 听着 我跟我父亲一点联系都没有了 |
[10:14] | Nothing at all? No card at Christmas? | 一点没有吗 圣诞节也不寄卡片吗 |
[10:17] | Nope. We don’t talk. I don’t know where he is. | 没有 我没见过他 也不知道他在哪 |
[10:20] | LaRoche. | 拉罗彻 |
[10:21] | You’re supposed to inform me | 你要跟我的手下谈话 |
[10:22] | when you talk to one of my people. | 得先跟我打招呼 |
[10:24] | That’s not a right. | 那可不是你的权利 |
[10:26] | That’s a courtesy we extend on occasion. | 而是我们偶尔的礼貌行为 |
[10:29] | Well, in the future, | 那么希望以后 |
[10:30] | I’d like you to extend that courtesy to me. | 你能对我礼貌一些 |
[10:37] | Thank you, agent Rigsby. That should do it. | 感谢瑞斯比探员 今天就到这儿 |
[10:47] | *…shall he lead | 他会带领 |
[10:48] | 社区礼拜中心 周日下午两点 欢迎大家 | |
[10:49] | *Every foe is vanquished | 我们击败敌人 |
[10:53] | *And Christ is lord indeed | 基督就是主 |
[10:57] | Amen, amen. Amen. | 阿门 阿门 阿门 |
[10:59] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[11:00] | We have newcomers, brothers and sisters. | 有新人来了 兄弟姐妹们 |
[11:02] | Make ’em feel welcome. | 大家欢迎一下 |
[11:07] | Joseph Reyes? | 是约瑟夫・雷耶斯吗 |
[11:13] | My gun. A-a woman was killed with my gun? | 我的枪 有人用我的枪杀了一名女子 |
[11:17] | Same one you used back in 2001. | 就是你2001年用的那把 |
[11:21] | So you just cannot escape the sins of the past. | 人还真是摆脱不了过去犯的罪 |
[11:24] | All you can do is ask the lord’s guidance | 你只能祈求主的引导 |
[11:26] | and you know, keep on, man. | 然后 继续生活 |
[11:28] | Did you know Charlotte Mitchell? | 你认识夏洛特・米切尔吗 |
[11:29] | No, ma’am, I did not, | 不 女士 我不认识 |
[11:31] | And I don’t have that gun anymore either. | 那把枪现在也不在我这儿了 |
[11:32] | Got rid of it back when you shot that guy? | 你杀了那家伙就把枪扔了吗 |
[11:35] | What did you do with it? | 你怎么处理的 |
[11:37] | I gave it to a lady friend of mine at the time. | 我那时把它给了一个女性朋友 |
[11:39] | – What did she do with it? | 她怎么处理那枪的 |
[11:40] | – That I don’t know. | 那我就不知道了 |
[11:41] | I haven’t seen her since my arrest. | 被捕以后我就没见过她了 |
[11:43] | What was the lady’s name? | 那位女士叫什么 |
[11:44] | Uh… Dawn. Dawn May. | 叫道尔 道尔・梅 |
[11:47] | – Address? – Don’t know. | -住址呢 -不知道 |
[11:50] | Like I said, I didn’t look for her when I got out. | 我说过了 出来之后就没找过她 |
[11:52] | After finding my faith, I realize I had to turn my back | 找到信仰以后 我明白我得抛弃 |
[11:56] | on all my evil ways and all the people | 我所有的罪恶 和那些 |
[11:57] | that could possibly lead me back there. | 可能会将我带回过去的人 |
[12:01] | All right. Thanks for your time. | 好了 感谢你的配合 |
[12:05] | Why did you kill that man back in 2001? | 2001年你为什么要杀那个人 |
[12:07] | If you don’t mind my asking. | 希望你不要介意 |
[12:11] | I don’t know, ma’am. | 我也不知道 女士 |
[12:14] | It was foolishness. | 是愚蠢至极吧 |
[12:17] | Look, I-I did a lot of bad things back in the day, | 我 我过去做了很多错事 |
[12:20] | and that was just the one they caught me for. | 只不过那一件 被抓了个正着 |
[12:24] | This is god’s plan. | 这是上帝的旨意 |
[12:34] | 汤姆・米切尔家 | |
[12:35] | Here it is. I found it. | 在这儿 我找到了 |
[12:36] | Good, good, good, good. Okay. | 好好好好 很好 |
[12:38] | – Hold it up. – Dad. | -举起来 -爸爸 |
[12:40] | No, come on. Hold it up. Higher, higher, higher. Okay. | 快点 举起来 高点高点高点 好 |
[12:44] | It’s just a town hall report. | 只不过是个市政厅的报道 |
[12:45] | No, it’s your first newspaper article– | 那不 这是你第一篇新闻报道 |
[12:53] | She was a good girl. | 她是个好孩子 |
[12:56] | A fine human being. | 一个很好的人 |
[13:00] | We’re sorry for your loss, Mr. Mitchell. | 我们感到很遗憾 米切尔先生 |
[13:02] | Hmm. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:05] | Would you mind terribly if I just took a little look around? | 你介意我四处看看吗 |
[13:08] | Uh, no, uh, not at all. | 不会 怎么会呢 |
[13:09] | The kitchen is, uh, there, and her office is this way. | 厨房 在那边 她的办公室在这边 |
[13:18] | These… | 这些 |
[13:20] | are her notebooks. | 是她的笔记 |
[13:23] | She kept good notes. | 她记了很多笔记 |
[13:25] | I taught her that. | 是我教的 |
[13:29] | I apologized to her only last week, | 上个星期我还跟她道歉 |
[13:32] | teaching her a dying profession. | 让她从事一个正在垂死的行业 |
[13:36] | Journalism’s dying, you know. | 新闻业正在垂死挣扎 |
[13:39] | All this… | 都是这些 |
[13:42] | Internet. | 网络 |
[13:45] | Uh, maybe we should go in the living room, Mr. Mitchell. | 也许我们该到客厅看看 米切尔先生 |
[13:48] | Uh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:50] | – I’ll take this. – Thank you. | -我来拿吧 -谢谢 |
[13:54] | I’ll be right there. | 我一会儿过去 |
[13:56] | Just try to relax. | 试着放松一下吧 |
[14:01] | Can I get you something to drink, Mr. Mitchell? | 要不要我给你拿点喝的 米切尔先生 |
[14:03] | Some water, maybe? | 水可以吗 |
[14:04] | Yeah. That would be very nice, thank you. | 好 水就可以了 谢谢 |
[14:16] | It’s newspaper articles. | 这是一篇新闻报道 |
[14:17] | No, I’ve been published in real newspapers before. | 不是 我以前也在真正的报纸上发表过 |
[14:19] | – Those were not real newspapers. – Yes, they were so! | -那才不是真正的报纸 -那是的 |
[14:22] | No, they weren’t. | 不是 |
[14:23] | No, okay. All right, all right. | 好吧 好了好了 |
[14:25] | Now I want you to read from it. | 现在你把它读出来吧 |
[14:29] | Come on. Read from it. | 快点 读出来 |
[14:30] | I’m reading it. | 我在读呢 |
[14:31] | Oh, ha ha. Out loud! Go on! | 真好笑 读出声来 继续啊 |
[14:35] | “Grove Park interim mayor Joyce Franklin | “格罗夫公园市临时市长乔伊斯・富兰克林 |
[14:37] | “Presided today over the opening | “今天主持召开了 |
[14:39] | “of a brand-new senior center | “一个全新老年中心的开幕式 |
[14:41] | named for retiring councilman Sam Chapin.” | 它是以将退休的市议员山姆・切平命名” |
[14:44] | Uh… there. | 然后 这里 |
[14:47] | Read the whole thing. Come on. | 全都读出来 快呀 |
[14:49] | “The center will serve the Grove Park community | “这个中心将服务于整个格罗夫公园社区 |
[14:52] | and the surrounding areas…” | 和它的周边地区” |
[14:56] | Jane! Jane! Get in here. | 简 简 快过来 |
[15:00] | Heart attack. Ambulance. | 心脏病突发 叫救护车 |
[15:04] | Mr. Mitchell. Stay with me. | 米切尔先生 保持清醒 |
[15:15] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[15:20] | The doctors say Tom Mitchell had a major cardiac arrest. | 医生说汤姆・米切尔突发严重的心脏停跳 |
[15:23] | Hmm. I could have told them that. | 我都看出来了 |
[15:25] | They were able to stabilize him, | 医生能使他病情稳定下来 |
[15:27] | but he’s still unconscious. | 但目前他还处于昏迷 |
[15:28] | They’re gonna keep him in I.C.U. | 要把他留在重症监护室 |
[15:29] | – until he wakes up. – Poor man. | -直到他醒过来 -可怜人 |
[15:34] | Ooh. Went down and stayed down. | 倒下 起不来了 |
[15:35] | Oh, yeah. | 还真是啊 |
[15:36] | But I’ve been looking through Mitchell’s notebooks. | 我一直在看米切尔的笔记 |
[15:38] | Aside from a whole bunch of stuff about the dangers | 除了一堆关于混合搏击术 |
[15:41] | of mixed martial arts fighting and blood markers, | 和血液标记危险性的报道 |
[15:43] | she was looking for a fight fixing angle. | 她还想报道赌拳 |
[15:45] | – What do you think? – Merriman took a fall? | -你怎么看 -梅里曼会倒下吗 |
[15:48] | Ah, I can’t see it. It’s worth killing over, though. | 我可不觉得 还是挺值得一搏的 |
[15:51] | A lot of money to be made on a sure thing. | 肯定能赚很多钱 |
[15:54] | We should talk to the promoter, Artash, | 我们得去和出资人阿泰什谈谈 |
[15:56] | see what he has to say about fight fixing. | 看看他对这赌拳有何了解 |
[16:06] | Mr. Artash? | 阿泰什先生 |
[16:09] | All right, 60/40 split. | 好吧 六四分成 |
[16:11] | And an option for his next three fights. | 外加他接下来三场比赛的选择权 |
[16:14] | Hey, alternatively, go eat a shoelace. | 不然的话 就喝西北风去吧 |
[16:18] | I want–hey. I want the deal done by Friday. | 我要在周五之前成交 |
[16:20] | Call me back. We got it! | 给我回电 终于拿下了 |
[16:25] | Manny fights for the title, six months’ time. | 曼尼要挑战奖杯 有六个月时间 |
[16:28] | $2 million purse. | 能挣两百万 |
[16:30] | Ha. Can I pick ’em or what? | 真是太轻松了 |
[16:32] | You see that kid with the long hair? | 看见那个长发的小子了吗 |
[16:34] | He’s gonna be my next champion. Mark my words. | 他会是我的下一个冠军 记住我说的话 |
[16:36] | Fight fixing–what can you tell us about it? | 赌拳 能跟我们说说这个吗 |
[16:38] | No, that doesn’t happen. The board finds out, | 不 不可能的事 一旦被委员会发现 |
[16:41] | everyone involved is done forever. | 每个涉嫌其中的人就都完了 |
[16:44] | And you need a fighter willing to take a dive, | 况且你还得找个愿意假摔认输的拳击手 |
[16:46] | – which Merriman isn’t. – No? | -梅里曼肯定不是这种人 -不是吗 |
[16:48] | Egotistical jerk like him? | 像他那种自大狂可能吗 |
[16:50] | Come on! Stick the jab and shoot it. | 快点儿 直冲一记快拳打倒他 |
[16:55] | Stick and shoot! | 出拳 中的 |
[16:59] | Get off the ropes! | 别靠着围绳 |
[17:03] | Your fighter looks bigger and stronger. | 你的拳击手看上去更强壮 |
[17:05] | – Shouldn’t he be winning? – He’s slower and dumber. | -他难道赢不了吗 -他动作太迟钝了 |
[17:13] | You’re Floyd Benton, aren’t you? | 你是弗洛伊德・本顿 对吧 |
[17:14] | Didn’t you train manny flacco? | 曼尼・弗拉克是你带出来的吧 |
[17:16] | Used to, until he got too big and smart to learn. | 曾经是 后来他翅膀硬了 足以自学 |
[17:19] | Come on, son of a bitch. | 快点 狗娘养的 |
[17:20] | Stick it! Move! Come on! | 出拳 动起来 快点 |
[17:24] | Ah. Police officer. | 你是警察 |
[17:27] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[17:28] | Police and fine women always think they got a right | 警察和美女一样 都以为自己有特权 |
[17:30] | to be wherever they’re at, and you ain’t no fine woman. | 随意进出 而你又不是美女 |
[17:35] | I’m here about Charlotte Mitchell. | 我是来调查夏洛特・米切尔一案的 |
[17:37] | Yeah. Poor girl. | 是啊 可怜的女孩儿 |
[17:40] | You think it was about the fight? | 你认为这和那场拳击有关 |
[17:42] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[17:44] | I think if it wasn’t about the fight, | 我看如果不是因为拳击 |
[17:46] | you wouldn’t even be here. | 你压根就不会来了 |
[17:47] | What aspect of the fight do you think | 你觉得那场拳击的哪方面 |
[17:49] | would motivate murder? | 最可能引发谋杀动机 |
[17:54] | You’re the detective. | 你是警探 |
[17:55] | What, am I supposed to do your job for you? | 怎么 我还得替你代劳吗 |
[17:59] | What if I do your job for you? | 要是我也替你代劳呢 |
[18:00] | Is that a fair exchange? | 这算是公平交换了吧 |
[18:02] | Shoot. | 请 |
[18:03] | Artash’s prospect has a tell. | 阿泰什的路数有章可循 |
[18:06] | He taps his forehead before he throws a right uppercut. | 他在出右上勾拳之前总要轻拍一下额头 |
[18:08] | When he does that, | 他这么做时 |
[18:09] | your guy should step to the right and throw a hook. | 你的人应该移动到右侧 给他一记勾拳 |
[18:16] | Damn, if you ain’t almost correct. | 该死的 还真被你说中了 |
[18:20] | You got a good eye. | 你眼力不错 |
[18:21] | Well, thank you. Now it’s your turn. | 谢谢 这回该你了 |
[18:24] | Charlotte Mitchell– who killed her? | 夏洛特・米切尔 是谁杀了她 |
[18:27] | Don’t know. But I will say this. | 不知道 但我可以这么说 |
[18:30] | There’s more to Manny Flacco than meets the eye. | 曼尼・弗拉克不像看上去那么简单 |
[18:33] | Oh. And what’s that? | 此话怎讲 |
[18:36] | Just a vibe I get. | 就是有这种感觉 |
[18:38] | Does that vibe have anything to do with the fact | 这种感觉和他炒了你这个教练 |
[18:40] | that he fired you as his trainer? | 有关系吗 |
[18:44] | I’m a bigger man than that. | 我没那么孩子气 |
[18:48] | Okay, listen up. Come here. Come here, come here, come here. | 好了 听着 过来 都过来 |
[18:51] | Listen, the man there… | 听着 那个人 |
[18:58] | There she is– joe reyes’ old girlfriend. | 就是她 乔伊・雷耶斯的前女友 |
[19:00] | Keep on going. All right. Come on now. | 继续走 对 快 |
[19:03] | – Keep movin’. – Dawn May? | -继续走 -道尔・梅 |
[19:05] | – We need to talk. – What’s this about? | -我们需要谈谈 -谈什么 |
[19:07] | You remember a guy named Joe Reyes? | 你还记得一个叫乔伊・雷耶斯的人吗 |
[19:09] | We need to know what happened to a gun he gave you. | 我们想知道他送你的枪下落如何 |
[19:12] | Could you guys keep it down? | 能不能请你们小声说 |
[19:13] | People around here might get upset, | 这附近的人们可能会不安 |
[19:15] | they knew about my past business. | 他们知道我过去是干嘛的 |
[19:16] | The gun–what’d you do with it? | 那把枪 你怎么处理了 |
[19:18] | I gave it to my cousin Bobby. | 我把它送给了我的表弟波比 |
[19:21] | I don’t know what he did with it. | 我不知道他又拿它怎样了 |
[19:22] | Where’s your cousin Bobby? | 你表弟波比在哪儿 |
[19:23] | Dead. Got blown up in Iraq. | 他死了 在伊拉克被炸死的 |
[19:27] | Excuse me. | 失陪一会儿 |
[19:27] | What’s this all about? | 问这些干什么 |
[19:29] | – Hello? – Am I in trouble? | -喂 -我是不是有麻烦了 |
[19:31] | Agent Rigsby, this Is J.J. LaRoche. | 瑞斯比探员 我是J.J.拉罗彻 |
[19:35] | Where are you? We need to talk more. | 你在哪儿 我们还得再谈谈 |
[19:37] | – I’m working a case. – When are you coming back in? | -我在办案 -你什么时候能回来 |
[19:40] | Well, I couldn’t say. It’s an active case. | 不好说 办案都有灵活性 |
[19:41] | I could Agent Lisbon to bring you back. | 我本可以让里斯本探员把你叫回来的 |
[19:44] | Should I do that? | 要我这么做吗 |
[19:46] | I’ll be there in an hour. | 我一小时内赶到 |
[19:52] | …two kids I’m trying to raise right who don’t know | 我正努力抚养两个孩子 |
[19:54] | the kind of life I used to lead. | 他们不知道我过去的生活 |
[19:56] | Ma’am, we won’t speak to your children about this unless we need to. | 女士 若非必须我们不会和您孩子提及 |
[19:58] | You ready? | 你好了吗 |
[19:59] | Yeah. Thank you, ma’am. | 好了 谢谢你 女士 |
[19:59] | – We’ll be in touch. – Thank you. | -保持联系 -谢谢 |
[20:04] | Says she was at a parent-teacher conference the night before last. | 她说她前天晚上在开家长会 |
[20:06] | Should be easy to check. | 要查应该很简单 |
[20:10] | Anything wrong? Who called? | 怎么了 谁的电话 |
[20:12] | Nothing. Nobody. | 没事儿 谁也不是 |
[20:17] | You said there had been no contact. | 你说你们断了联系 |
[20:20] | But phone records show six phone calls from your father | 但电话记录显示你和你父亲在08年 |
[20:24] | between June and July of 2008. | 六月到七月间通过六次电话 |
[20:27] | What does this have to do with someone burning | 这和有人在加调局纵火烧死 |
[20:28] | a cop killer to death here in cbi? | 一名弑警凶手有什么关系 |
[20:30] | Nothing… directly. | 没什么 直接关联 |
[20:32] | But it does speak to character. | 但这却能说明一个人的人格 |
[20:35] | You’re questioning my character? | 你怀疑我的人格 |
[20:37] | Did you know there are criminological studies | 你知不知道有犯罪学研究 |
[20:41] | that posit criminality as a heritable trait? | 认为犯罪行为也是遗传性状之一 |
[20:45] | Like eye color or a baritone voice. | 就像虹膜颜色和男中音一样 |
[20:48] | Wh-what? | 什么 |
[20:49] | I just mean… | 我就是说 |
[20:51] | it may not be your fault, agent rigsby. | 这也许不是你的错 瑞斯比探员 |
[20:54] | You may simply be predisposed to criminal behavior, | 你可能只是耳濡目染了犯罪行为 |
[20:59] | scientifically speaking. | 从科学角度而言 |
[21:01] | Look, my father called me | 我父亲打电话给我 |
[21:02] | about a mix-up with his parole officer. | 是因为他在假释官那儿出了状况 |
[21:04] | Was I supposed to ignore him? Hang up? | 我应该置之不理 挂断电话吗 |
[21:06] | And did you forget that conversation, | 那你是忘了那番谈话 |
[21:08] | – or you just chose not to speak of it? – I forgot. | -还是选择避而不谈 -我忘了 |
[21:14] | Are we done here? I think we’re done. | 可以了吗 我想我们没什么好谈的了 |
[21:27] | Hey. I got something. | 我有所发现了 |
[21:29] | A security guard had a run-in with Charlotte Mitchell | 一位保安在拳击赛前和夏洛特・米切尔 |
[21:32] | before the fight. | 发生过争执 |
[21:32] | She was trying to get into the dressing room area. | 她正试图进入更衣区 |
[21:35] | Didn’t have the right kind of access laminate, | 但没有许可的门禁卡 |
[21:37] | So he wouldn’t let her in. | 所以他没让她进 |
[21:38] | She got agitated, made a scene, | 她很激动 当众大吵大闹 |
[21:39] | And he threw her out. This was at approximately 6:30. | 于是他就把她赶了出去 大约在六点半 |
[21:43] | 6:30? And that puts her in the arena an hour | 六点半 这么说她比体检医师估计的 |
[21:45] | before the M.E.’s estimate. | 还要早到竞技场一小时 |
[21:47] | Yep, and that means Flacco and Merriman | 也就是说弗拉克和梅里曼 |
[21:49] | both had opportunity. They’re suspects, too. | 都有机会杀人 他们也是嫌疑人 |
[21:51] | Bring ’em both in. See what they have to say under questioning. | 把他们都带来 听听他们的供词 |
[21:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:02] | Mr. Merriman, your associates are gonna have to wait outside. | 梅里曼先生 你的同伴必须在外等候 |
[22:05] | – Oh, they’re cool. – They’re cool outside. | -他们没事的 -待在外面就没事 |
[22:09] | Hey, Flacco, you little punk! | 弗拉克 你个小废物 |
[22:10] | You used plaster wraps, didn’t you? | 你上了石膏膜是不是 |
[22:12] | I know a little punk like you | 我就知道像你这样的小混混 |
[22:13] | don’t hit that hard! | 打不出那么重的拳 |
[22:14] | Mr. And Mrs. Flacco, | 弗拉克先生弗拉克太太 |
[22:16] | why don’t we talk in my office? | 去我办公室谈吧 |
[22:17] | Come on, babe. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[22:18] | Oh, now you running away, Manny? | 你要逃跑了吗曼尼 |
[22:20] | Just like you did in the cage, huh? | 就好像你在场上一样 |
[22:22] | 2 million people saw me kick your butt. | 两百万观众看着我把你打得屁滚尿流 |
[22:24] | – Live with it. – Oh, hell, no. Come on! | -面对现实吧 -见鬼的 过来 |
[22:26] | Control yourselves, both of you. | 冷静 你们俩都冷静 |
[22:29] | Look, either of you try anything, | 你们俩中只要谁有一点不老实 |
[22:30] | And I’m gonna put you in cuffs. So let’s just calm down | 我就会把你拷起来 所以冷静一下 |
[22:32] | and get back to business. | 说正事 |
[22:38] | I think you like getting beaten up. | 我觉得你喜欢挨揍 |
[22:40] | A little masochistic streak there, huh? | 有点小小的自虐倾向 对吧 |
[22:44] | Thanks for that. Thanks. | 多谢你了 谢谢你 |
[22:46] | Break it up, guys! That is enough! | 分开 够了 |
[22:49] | Hey, hey, take it easy, take it easy. | 喂喂 放轻松放轻松 |
[22:52] | Come on, come on. | 得了得了 |
[22:53] | Knock it off! | 别打了 |
[22:55] | Knock it off! | 别打了 |
[23:00] | What the hell is going on here? | 外面究竟发生了什么 |
[23:00] | Do you people even know what you’re doing? | 你们知道你们在做什么吗 |
[23:02] | – Sit down, Mr. Lima. No! – Not until you tell me | -请坐 里玛先生 -除非你告诉我 |
[23:04] | why you’re setting Manny up to get jumped. | 你为什么要害曼尼被一群人打 |
[23:06] | Mr. Lima, how we conduct interviews is not your concern. | 里玛先生 我们如何审讯不用你过多操心 |
[23:08] | It is if it endangers my fighter. | 如果伤害到了我的拳手 我就要操心了 |
[23:10] | Manny shouldn’t have been called in here anyway. | 而且这事也和曼尼没关系 |
[23:11] | He’s grieving for Charlotte. | 他为了夏洛特非常悲痛 |
[23:12] | We just need to ask him a few questions. | 我们只是想问他几个问题 |
[23:14] | – Now, please, take a seat. – Why? | -现在 请坐 -为什么 |
[23:16] | I mean, you got the man you want already. | 你已经找到你们想找的人了 |
[23:17] | You mean Rowdy Merriman? | 你是说洛蒂・梅里曼 |
[23:19] | You saw him. He doesn’t like it | 你看见了 他不喜欢得不到 |
[23:20] | when he doesn’t get what he wants, | 心头所好的感觉 |
[23:21] | And he didn’t get what he wanted from Charlotte. | 他没从夏洛特那得到他想要的东西 |
[23:23] | And what did he want? | 他想要什么 |
[23:25] | Guess. | 猜 |
[23:27] | Nah, I didn’t kill the writer lady. | 没 我可没杀那个女作家 |
[23:29] | Why would I? | 我为什么要杀她 |
[23:31] | I’ve looked at your rap sheet. | 我看了你的前科记录 |
[23:32] | There’s a history of violence against women. | 你有暴力袭击女士的历史 |
[23:34] | Man, if I slap a bitch, | 伙计如果我打了个贱人 |
[23:36] | it’s ’cause she asked for it. | 只能说她自找的 |
[23:37] | Bitches like to get slapped. Don’t ask me why. | 她们咎由自取 别问我原因 |
[23:40] | Did Charlotte Mitchell ask for it? | 夏洛特・米切尔也是自找的吗 |
[23:42] | No, she didn’t. | 没 她可没有 |
[23:42] | But I asked her, though, you know? Huh. | 但我找过她了 知道吗 |
[23:45] | You know, she was like… “Ew!” | 她的答复是 “呕” |
[23:47] | You know, I disgusted her, man. | 我让她恶心 伙计 |
[23:49] | Nice, clean, college lady. | 善良干净受过高等教育的女士 |
[23:51] | She rejected you. How’d that make you feel? | 她拒绝了你 你怎么想 |
[23:53] | Like I had to call another bitch to break me off a piece, | 再找一个迷人的妞呗 |
[23:55] | which I did. | 我就这么做的 |
[23:57] | Now she was researching you and Flacco. | 她在调查你和弗拉克 |
[24:00] | Maybe she found out something about you | 也许她查出了点 |
[24:01] | you didn’t want anybody to know. | 你不可告人的秘密 |
[24:03] | Man, you know what? I got nothin’ to hide. | 知道吗 我没什么不可告人的事 |
[24:05] | I’m straight up thug, and I’m proud of it. | 我就是不折不扣的暴徒 我为此自豪 |
[24:07] | You know, what they gonna say about me that | 他们想怎么说 |
[24:08] | ain’t already been said, huh? Nah. Little Mr. Perfect– | 就怎么说好了 那个完美先生 |
[24:11] | He’s the one got secrets to be hidin’. | 他才有不可告人的秘密 |
[24:13] | Flacco– what’s he got to hide? | 弗拉克 他有什么不可告人的 |
[24:15] | I mean, he was knocking boots | 他和那个女作家有一腿 |
[24:16] | with that writer lady, for one, | 这就是其一 |
[24:17] | – dogging on that nasty little wife of his. – You got proof of that? | -嫌弃他自己的母老虎 -你有证据吗 |
[24:20] | Proof, man. Ask the punk, dude. | 证据 自己问那个小混混 |
[24:22] | He’ll be like… | 他会这样 |
[24:28] | Yeah, go ask him. | 对 去问他 |
[24:35] | Mr. Flacco? | 弗拉克先生 |
[24:37] | Do you want your wife present during our interview? | 你想要你妻子在讯问的时候陪在你身边吗 |
[24:39] | Normally, we do this alone. | 通常情况下 我们都是单独问话的 |
[24:41] | I need her here. I got no secrets from Bea. | 我需要她在这里 我和贝之间没有秘密 |
[24:44] | Okay. What was your relationship with Charlotte Mitchell? | 好 你和夏洛特・米切尔是什么关系 |
[24:47] | She was writing a book about me and Rowdy, | 她在根据我和洛蒂的故事写书 |
[24:49] | about the fight. | 有关拳击的 |
[24:50] | Which started when? | 从什么时候开始的 |
[24:52] | Since I started training for the fight, | 从我开始训练开始 |
[24:53] | about six months ago. | 约六个月之前 |
[24:55] | And how about when you weren’t training? | 那你没训练的时候呢 |
[24:59] | – What does that mean? – Don’t act dumb, manny. | -你什么意思 -别装傻 曼尼 |
[25:01] | She wants to know if you were sleeping with her. | 她想知道你有没有和她上床 |
[25:02] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[25:04] | Look at me when you say that. | 看着我的眼睛再说一遍 |
[25:05] | Honey, I wasn’t sleeping with her. | 亲爱的 我没和她上床 |
[25:07] | “Honey”? Please. | 亲爱的 得了吧 |
[25:10] | – So he’s sleeping with her? So what? – Bea– | -他和她上床了 又怎样 -贝 |
[25:12] | No. I don’t wanna hear it now. | 不 我现在不想听 |
[25:15] | We’ve been together since I’m 13, | 我13岁开始和你在一起 |
[25:16] | Married since 17, 4 kids. | 我17岁嫁给你 给你生了4个孩子 |
[25:18] | You think I don’t know what’s going on? | 你觉得我不知道发生了什么吗 |
[25:20] | He’s a professional athlete. | 他是个职业运动员 |
[25:22] | I blame it on the women. Men don’t know any better. | 都是女人的问题 男人就只会用下半身思考 |
[25:24] | – Baby, I never s… – And you know what? | -宝贝 我从来没和 -还有 |
[25:26] | Manny’s good. He doesn’t go all crazy. | 曼尼还好 他也不是没有自控力 |
[25:28] | But we do have the nurse at the physio clinic, | 但是确实跟过一个精神科门诊的护士 |
[25:32] | the two waitresses in vegas, | 两个拉斯维加斯的女招待 |
[25:33] | the girl at len’s club– | 还有个酒吧里的一名姑娘有染 |
[25:34] | Where were you the night of the fight, Mrs. Flacco? | 拳赛当晚你在哪里 弗拉克夫人 |
[25:38] | Backstage. | 在后台 |
[25:39] | I-I can’t take it when Manny’s fighting. | 曼尼打比赛的时候 我没办法看 |
[25:42] | I wait until it’s over. | 我会等着比赛结束 |
[25:44] | Was anybody with you? | 有人和你在一起吗 |
[25:46] | Yes. Plenty of people. There’s always people around. | 有 很多人 周围总是有很多人的 |
[25:51] | But yeah, you know what? | 但是 你知道吗 |
[25:52] | I could have sneaked off and killed the lady… | 我的确是可以偷偷溜出去再杀了那女人 |
[25:55] | Only I didn’t. We done? | 只不过我没那么做 问完了吗 |
[25:58] | For now. | 暂时完了 |
[26:02] | – Bea, come on. – No, no, no. | -贝 得了 -不不不 |
[26:03] | – Don’t be mad. – Not here. | -别生气了 -别在这说 |
[26:06] | You want to talk to Floyd Benton. | 你应该和弗洛依德・本顿谈谈 |
[26:08] | The lady was gonna write about how he dopes | 那女人要写他是如何 |
[26:09] | his young fighters at his gym. | 给他健身馆里的年轻拳手下药的 |
[26:11] | That’s why we took Manny out of there. | 就因为这个我们才不让曼尼在那练了 |
[26:14] | Where were you the night of the Flacco/Merriman fight? | 弗拉克和梅里曼比赛当晚你在哪里 |
[26:16] | At the fight. I had to buy a ticket. | 在拳赛现场 我还得买票 |
[26:18] | You believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[26:20] | Charlotte Mitchell asked you | 夏洛特・米切尔问过你 |
[26:21] | about steroid use | 有关你健身馆里 |
[26:21] | at your gym, correct? | 使用类固醇药物的事情 是吧 |
[26:24] | Beatriz Flacco. | 贝翠斯・弗拉克 |
[26:26] | She hasn’t liked me | 当她还是扎小辫的小姑娘时 |
[26:28] | since she was a little girl in pigtails. | 她就不喜欢我 |
[26:29] | What’s Beatriz Flacco got to do with this? | 贝翠斯・弗拉克和这有什么关系 |
[26:31] | She told you that crap. | 是她跟你说了这些鬼话 |
[26:33] | We heard from numerous sources | 我们多方打听到 |
[26:34] | that Flacco fired you as his trainer | 弗拉克解雇你 不让你当他的教练 |
[26:36] | because you were pushing steroids on him. | 就是因为你强迫他服用类固醇药物 |
[26:37] | No one was pushed to do anything. | 没有人是被强迫的 |
[26:40] | But there was steroid abuse, | 但确实有人滥用药品 |
[26:41] | and charlotte found out about it, right? | 而且夏洛特发现了 对吧 |
[26:43] | Big scoop. Athletes get juiced. | 多大点事 运动员需要药品调剂 |
[26:47] | Steroid abuse is a crime. | 滥用类固醇类药品是犯罪 |
[26:49] | So arrest me. I won’t resist. | 那就逮捕我吧 我不会抵抗的 |
[26:52] | I’ve done far worse things | 我做过比滥用类固醇类药品 |
[26:54] | than abuse steroids. | 糟糕得多的事情 |
[26:56] | I wouldn’t hurt a lady over some picayune nonsense like… | 我才不会因为这样的屁事伤害女人 |
[26:59] | Steroids? Please. | 类固醇 拜托 |
[27:04] | They all had motive, and they all had opportunity. | 他们都有动机 他们也都有机会 |
[27:06] | Hmm. What about the notebooks? | 她的笔记呢 |
[27:09] | I read her last six months of notes. | 我看了她过去六个月的笔记 |
[27:11] | There’s nothing useful that I could see. | 我没找到任何有价值的线索 |
[27:13] | Could I take a look? | 能看看吗 |
[27:14] | Be my guest. | 随意看 |
[27:29] | Excuse me, agent. | 不好意思 探员 |
[27:30] | Mr. Reyes, what brings you here? | 雷耶斯先生 你怎么来了 |
[27:31] | Look, I just saw on tv that that lady who died– | 我刚在电视上看到那位被杀的女士 |
[27:34] | her father just had a heart attack. | 她父亲刚刚心脏病发 |
[27:35] | Now is he gonna be okay? | 他现在好些了吗 |
[27:36] | I’m not sure yet. He’s in I.C.U. | 我不太清楚 他现在在重症监护室 |
[27:41] | What’s up, Mr. Reyes? | 怎么了 雷耶斯先生 |
[27:43] | Look, I-I lied before. | 我 我之前说谎了 |
[27:46] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[27:51] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[27:56] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[27:58] | When I told you I don’t see Dawn anymore, | 我跟你说 我再也没见过道尔 |
[28:01] | Well, I-I do… see her every now and again. | 其实我常见到她 |
[28:03] | – Y-you know, for old times’ sake. – Hey, why not? | -看在以前的交情上 -我理解 |
[28:06] | You people got me thinking about that damn gun | 你们的盘问 让我回想起那支该死的枪 |
[28:08] | And all the mess it’s caused, so I went to see dawn, | 想起它惹来的祸患 所以我去见道尔 |
[28:11] | And she told me she told you she gave that gun | 她告诉我 她跟你们说把枪交给了 |
[28:13] | to her cousin Bobby, who passed. | 她过世的表兄 波比 |
[28:15] | That’s right. We can’t track the gun past him. | 没错 我们查不到在他之后枪的下落 |
[28:18] | Yeah, well, it’s not true what she said. | 其实 她说的不是真的 |
[28:20] | She didn’t gave that gun to Bobby, | 她没把枪给波比 |
[28:21] | god rest his soul. | 上帝保佑他的灵魂安息吧 |
[28:23] | She just said that because Bobby’s dead, | 她这么说 是因为波比已经死了 |
[28:25] | and he can’t deny it, you know? | 所以他无法否认 |
[28:26] | She didn’t wanna get into trouble. | 她是不想惹麻烦 |
[28:28] | What did she do with the gun? | 那她把枪给谁了 |
[28:30] | 东奥克兰 加州 | |
[28:36] | Frank Lopez. We need to talk to you. | 弗兰克・洛佩兹 我们需要跟你谈谈 |
[28:40] | CBI? I ain’t never been questioned by the CBI. | 加调局 我从没被加调局问过话 |
[28:45] | Guys… | 各位 |
[28:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:53] | What you got? | 你们想问什么 |
[28:54] | Ten years ago, a woman named Dawn May | 十年前 一个叫道尔・梅的女士 |
[28:56] | – gave you a 9-millimeter handgun. – She did? | -给了你一把九毫米的手枪 -哪有 |
[28:58] | – You still have the weapon? – Why do you ask? | -你还留着那支枪吗 -干嘛这么问 |
[29:00] | Well, the gun was used in a murder two days ago. | 两天前 这支枪被用于一场谋杀案 |
[29:04] | Dawn May. The name’s not ringing any bells. | 道尔・梅 我完全想不起这名字了 |
[29:08] | What kind of gun was it? | 那是什么样的枪 |
[29:10] | 9-millimeter. | 九毫米的 |
[29:13] | Oh, yeah! Yeah, it was a nice weapon. A glock. | 想起来了 枪很漂亮 格洛克手枪 |
[29:17] | Yeah, Dawn. | 还有道尔 |
[29:18] | Skinny, crazy girl. | 瘦瘦的 疯疯癫癫的女孩 |
[29:20] | What happened to Dawn? | 道尔怎么了 |
[29:21] | Oh, she’s fine. And the glock? | 她没事 那把格洛克手枪呢 |
[29:23] | – Oh, I lost it. – You lost it. | -我丢了 -你丢了 |
[29:25] | Yeah. Four years ago… at a club called, uh… | 是啊 四年前 在一家俱乐部 |
[29:29] | Narcissus. You know it? | 名叫水仙 你们知道吗 |
[29:30] | There was a scuffle. | 当时发生了打斗 |
[29:31] | I had to run out after some punk. | 我不得不跟着那些朋克迷逃出来 |
[29:32] | Next time I look, the 9 was gone. | 然后我再一看 九毫米手枪没了 |
[29:35] | It’s a nice weapon, but what can you do? | 那真是把好枪 但丢了就丢了 |
[29:37] | Uh-huh. And, uh, where were you two nights ago? | 两天前的夜里 你在哪 |
[29:43] | I was here. | 我就在这儿 |
[29:44] | Any one of these guys will tell you. | 刚才的任何一个人都可以作证 |
[29:46] | You don’t believe me? You can lie-detect me. | 你不相信我 你可以对我测谎 |
[29:49] | I ain’t worried. | 我不怕 |
[29:58] | What’d you get? | 谁打给你的 |
[29:59] | THAT GUY LaROCHE– HE WANTS TO TALK TO ME, | 那个拉罗彻 他想跟我谈谈 |
[30:01] | Wants me to come in. What’d he talk to you about? | 要我过去 他跟你说了什么 |
[30:04] | Okay, look, uh, I have to tell you something. | 是这样 我有事要告诉你 |
[30:06] | Um… I should’ve told you before, but I didn’t. | 我早就该告诉你的 但我没说出口 |
[30:11] | Two years ago, my dad called me, | 两年前 我爸打电话给我 |
[30:13] | and he was getting hit with a parole violation. | 他面临不得假释的指控 |
[30:16] | Seen consorting with known criminals, | 涉嫌协同惯犯作案 |
[30:18] | and he was looking at a full 20-year bit in Folsom. | 要在福尔森姆监狱关上二十年 |
[30:21] | So you alibied him out. | 所以你作证保他 |
[30:22] | Yeah. I said he was with me at the time, but… | 是的 我说他当时跟我在一起 但是… |
[30:26] | I’m family. | 我毕竟是亲属 |
[30:27] | So the parole officer wanted to know if there was anybody else there, | 所以假释官问我是否有其他人在场 |
[30:29] | You know, who could verify it, and… I said you. | 有没有人可以证实 我就说了你 |
[30:35] | – What? – It just came out of my mouth. | -什么 -我就这么脱口而出了 |
[30:37] | I swear to god, if I could’ve taken it back, | 我发誓 如果这话可以收回 |
[30:39] | I would’ve. | 我绝对会的 |
[30:39] | But they never checked back with you, | 但他们从没找你确认 |
[30:41] | and everything seemed fine, | 一切看起来都相安无事 |
[30:43] | so I just forgot about it | 所以我就忘了这茬 |
[30:44] | Until LaRoche started questioning me. | 直到拉罗彻来查问我 |
[30:45] | So you involved me in your perjury, | 你让我卷进你作的伪证 |
[30:47] | And now P.S.U. Is investigating it. | 现在内部调查组在调查此事 |
[30:48] | If LaRoche finds out about this, | 如果拉罗彻查出真相 |
[30:50] | my career is over. | 我的职业生涯就完了 |
[30:51] | Yeah, it is, unless I lie as well, back you up, right? | 没错 除非我也说谎来挺你 对吧 |
[30:54] | Look, I’m sorry, man. | 我很抱歉 兄弟 |
[30:55] | I know I’ve put you in a bad spot. | 我知道我这是陷你于不义 |
[30:57] | I’ve been a cop close to ten years. | 我当警察快十年了 |
[30:59] | Never lied to another cop, not once. | 从不对别的警察撒谎 一次也没有 |
[31:02] | Look, I’m not asking for you to lie now. | 我现在不是让你为我撒谎 |
[31:04] | I just… I want you to do what you think is right. | 我只是想让你做 你认为对的事情 |
[31:08] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[31:20] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[31:24] | I’m not lying for you. | 我不会为你撒谎 |
[31:26] | Manny Flacco will be fighting | 曼尼・弗拉克会在墨西哥五月节上 |
[31:27] | for the middleweight crown on Cinco de Mayo. | 挑战中量级拳王 |
[31:30] | It will be a second American Revolution. | 这将是又一次美国独立战争 |
[31:33] | What a country. | 伟大的国家啊 |
[31:34] | Where else can a kid from the barrio | 一个来自巴里奥贫民区的孩子 |
[31:36] | and a son of armenian immigrants come together | 和亚美尼亚移民之子共聚一堂 |
[31:39] | to make something like this happen? | 还能做什么 堪比这项盛事的呢 |
[31:41] | Me, a guy, who five years ago, owned a few parking lots | 我本人 五年前 拥有几块停车场 |
[31:44] | and a couple of restaurants and nightclubs? | 和几间饭店和夜总会 |
[31:47] | And a kid who never graduated high school. | 再加上一个高中都毕不了业的孩子 |
[31:49] | But we had a dream, and today that dream is a reality. | 但我们有梦想 今天梦想已成为现实 |
[31:53] | God bless America. | 天佑美国 |
[31:56] | Anything on Mitchell’s notes? | 米切尔的笔记有发现吗 |
[31:58] | Not a thing. | 全无头绪 |
[31:59] | Manny Flacco is challenging for the middleweight crown. | 曼尼・弗拉克要挑战中量级拳王 |
[32:02] | Len Artash just announced it. | 勒・阿泰什刚宣布的 |
[32:04] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[32:04] | Going to talk to Len Artash. You coming? | 打算去找勒・阿泰什谈谈 你来吗 |
[32:10] | Pull guard! | 出保护招 |
[32:11] | Reverse, reverse, reverse. | 翻身 翻身 翻身 |
[32:15] | Watch the guillotine! | 小心头斩 |
[32:16] | Artash, got some questions for you. | 阿泰什 有问题问你 |
[32:17] | – You were born in America, yes? – That’s right. | -你生在美国 对吧 -没错 |
[32:20] | And your parents are armenian. | 你父母是亚美尼亚人 |
[32:22] | Yes. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[32:23] | – What was your father’s name? – Arik artashian. | -你父亲叫什么 -埃里克・阿泰什 |
[32:26] | – What’s your father’s name? – Floyd. | -你父亲叫什么 -弗洛伊德 |
[32:28] | Uh-huh. And your mother? | 那你母亲呢 |
[32:31] | Nancy. What is this about? | 南希 问这干什么 |
[32:33] | Nancy–doesn’t sound like an Armenian name. | 南希 听起来不像是亚美尼亚名字 |
[32:35] | No, it’s not. It’s what she called herself | 当然不是 这是她来到美国时 |
[32:37] | when she got here to america. | 自己取的名字 |
[32:39] | What was she christened? | 她的原受洗名是 |
[32:41] | Nargiz. | 娜琪兹 |
[32:42] | And do you have– | 你有没有 |
[32:43] | Nargiz. I bet that means something beautiful. | 娜琪兹 我猜这意思是美丽的东西吧 |
[32:47] | It’s a flower. | 是花名 |
[32:48] | Either of you recognize this? | 你们有谁认识这个吗 |
[32:51] | No. What is it? | 不 这是什么 |
[32:53] | It’s Charlotte Mitchell’s notebook. | 这是夏洛特・米切尔的笔记 |
[32:54] | You know what that says? | 知道上面说了什么吗 |
[32:58] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[32:59] | No. What do you think it is? | 不清楚 你觉得写了什么 |
[33:01] | I don’t know. Some kind of coded shorthand, most likely. | 我不知道 很有可能是某种加密速记 |
[33:05] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[33:06] | Uh, I’ll bet her father knows what it says. | 我猜她父亲一定知道写的是什么 |
[33:09] | Doctors said that Thomas Mitchell has taken a turn for the better. | 医生说托马斯・米切尔有所好转 |
[33:12] | Uh, expected to regain consciousness | 有希望在12至24小时内 |
[33:14] | in 12 to 24 hours, right? | 恢复神志 对吧 |
[33:16] | Right, so there we have it. | 那就好办了 |
[33:17] | Thomas Mitchell will tell us | 托马斯・米切尔会告诉我们 |
[33:18] | What this says, and then I’ll bet we will find out | 上面写了什么 然后我肯定能查出 |
[33:21] | what Charlotte learned that got her killed. | 夏洛特知道了什么 致使她被杀 |
[33:25] | I went through that entire notebook. | 我翻过了整本日记 |
[33:27] | There wasn’t any shorthand in it. | 根本没有什么速记 |
[33:28] | Really? How weird. Wonder where it came from. | 真的吗 真奇怪 那它是哪来的 |
[33:43] | You served in the military, didn’t you, Agent Cho? | 你当过兵 对吧 周探员 |
[33:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[33:51] | Rangers, was it? | 是陆兵吗 |
[33:54] | Special forces. | 特种兵 |
[33:57] | So… you understand the concept of honor. | 那你一定深知荣誉的分量吧 |
[34:06] | That’s an affidavit that Wayne Rigsby signed | 那是韦恩・瑞斯比签过字的书面证词 |
[34:09] | saying that you and he spent an afternoon | 上面说你跟他还有他的犯人老爸 |
[34:12] | with his criminal father. | 一起过了一个下午 |
[34:15] | You remember that day, agent Cho? | 你记得那天吗 周探员 |
[34:24] | Agent Rigsby initially claimed | 瑞斯比探员开始声称 |
[34:26] | to have no contact with his father | 他跟他的父亲没有任何联系 |
[34:29] | then became evasive | 可是在我指出他撒谎之后 |
[34:32] | when confronted with his falsehood. | 他又开始闪烁其词 |
[34:38] | Looking into it, I…discovered that… | 经过调查 我发现 |
[34:43] | Wayne provided an alibi | 韦恩为了不让他父亲重回监狱 |
[34:45] | that kept his father out of jail… | 而给他做了不在场证明 |
[34:48] | and you were part of that alibi. | 而你也是证人之一 |
[34:54] | So… | 所以 |
[34:57] | I just need you to confirm… | 我只需要你 |
[35:03] | on your honor… | 以你的荣誉起誓 |
[35:06] | that you were indeed there that day. | 你那天确实也在场 |
[35:11] | Yes, I was. | 是的 我在场 |
[35:14] | I was there with Agent Rigsby and his father. | 我跟瑞斯比探员和他的父亲在一起 |
[35:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:28] | What did you do that afternoon… | 你们三个人那天下午 |
[35:31] | the three of you? | 一起干了些什么 |
[35:33] | Give me some details. | 给我一些细节 |
[35:38] | I don’t recall. | 我不记得了 |
[35:45] | Nothing at all? | 一点都不记得了吗 |
[35:47] | Strange. | 真奇怪 |
[35:48] | I was there. | 我在场 |
[35:51] | I’ll swear to it. | 这点我可以发誓 |
[35:53] | You need me to sign something to make it official? | 你要我签字画押吗 |
[35:57] | No. | 不用 |
[35:59] | That won’t be necessary. | 用不着这样 |
[36:09] | That’ll be all. Thank you, agent. | 这就可以了 谢谢你 探员 |
[36:24] | I told him I was with you. | 我跟他说我跟你在一起 |
[36:26] | All right, let’s go. We’ve gotta get to the hospital. | 好了 出发 我们要赶去医院 |
[36:27] | Jane and Van Pelt are already there. You guys okay? | 简和范佩尔已经在医院了 你俩没事吧 |
[36:32] | Let’s go. I’ll explain on the way. | 出发 我会在路上告诉你们细节 |
[36:39] | All clear in Mitchell’s room. | 米切尔的房间里没人 |
[36:45] | Hallway’s clear. | 走廊上也没人 |
[36:47] | All clear here. | 这里也没问题 |
[36:51] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[36:54] | I think I saw Reyes. | 我好像看到雷耶斯了 |
[36:55] | He’s headed your way. | 他朝你们那边去了 |
[37:06] | I see him, Cho. Cut him off. | 我看到他了 周 截住他 |
[37:14] | Mr. Reyes. | 雷耶斯先生 |
[37:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[37:17] | Um, I was just coming to pay my respects. | 我只是来看望他一下而已 |
[37:19] | No, you can’t be here. | 不行 你不能待在这 |
[37:20] | We have to leave now. | 我们得马上离开 |
[37:20] | Wait. I didn’t mean anything. What are you doing? | 等一下 我没别的意思 你们干嘛 |
[37:22] | Don’t argue, Mr. Reyes. | 别吵了 雷耶斯先生 |
[37:23] | Right this way. Come on. | 这边走 快点 |
[38:02] | Mr. Lima, put your hands on your head | 里玛先生 把你的手放到头上 |
[38:04] | where I can see ’em. | 让我能看得到 |
[38:05] | Mr. Mitchell left the ICU yesterday, | 米切尔先生昨天已经离开重症监护病房了 |
[38:07] | but I’ll be glad to pass on your best wishes. | 但是我很乐意向他转达你深切的慰问 |
[38:09] | Whatever. You got nothing. | 随便你 你没有任何证据 |
[38:12] | That notebook shorthand crap won’t fly in court. | 笔记本上的那些速记在法庭上根本站不住脚 |
[38:14] | True enough. I happened to write | 的确 那些速记的东西 |
[38:17] | that notebook shorthand crap myself. | 其实是我写的 |
[38:20] | Charlotte Mitchell was murdered | 夏洛特・米切尔被杀是因为 |
[38:22] | because she discovered a secret. | 她发现了一个秘密 |
[38:23] | I simply had to convince the killer | 我只要让凶手相信 |
[38:24] | that the secret | 那个秘密 |
[38:25] | didn’t die with her. Et voil? | 并没有随着她一起消失就行了 对吧 |
[38:28] | And this should fly nicely in court. | 这个在法庭上绝对站得住脚 |
[38:30] | You got it all wrong — | 你们都搞错了 |
[38:31] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[38:32] | This is the gun that was used to shoot Charlotte Mitchell, | 这就是谋杀夏洛特・米切尔的凶器 |
[38:34] | and you’re the one who killed her. | 而你就是凶手 |
[38:42] | You can have these back now, Mr. Mitchell. | 这些可以还给你了 米切尔先生 |
[38:45] | I, uh… | 我 |
[38:47] | I’m sorry, but I-I scribbled in one of those. | 我很抱歉 我在其中一本里乱画了点东西 |
[38:49] | That’s, uh, how we | 我们就是这样 |
[38:50] | caught the man that shot your daughter. | 才抓住杀你女儿的凶手的 |
[38:53] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 |
[38:54] | No, no. That’s, uh… | 不 不 不会的 |
[38:57] | So…um, it’s over? | 这么说 一切都结束了 |
[39:01] | Y-you’ve solved the case? | 你们把案子破了 |
[39:03] | Yes. Now we’re just tying up some loose ends. | 是的 我们现在只是在做收尾工作了 |
[39:11] | Never — never would’ve figured Suge Lima as a murderer. | 真没想到苏直・里玛会是个杀人犯 |
[39:15] | Yeah, that’s terrible. | 是啊 真可怕 |
[39:17] | – Shocking. – Yes, it is. | -匪夷所思 -的确 |
[39:20] | What for? Why did he do it? | 何苦呢 他为什么要杀人啊 |
[39:23] | So, uh…is there anything I can do to help? | 我 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[39:27] | There is, actually. | 还真能 |
[39:28] | Your — your mother’s name — the, uh, the flower? | 你母亲的名字 就是那个花的名字 |
[39:31] | Yes. Nargiz. | 没错 娜琪兹 |
[39:32] | Nargiz, which means… | 娜琪兹 也就是 |
[39:34] | narcissus — same name as your club, | 水仙花的意思 跟你的俱乐部同名 |
[39:37] | named it after your mom. | 那是以你母亲的名字命名的俱乐部 |
[39:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:40] | Club Narcissus, | 水仙花俱乐部 |
[39:42] | where Frank Lopez | 弗兰克・洛佩兹就是在这个俱乐部里 |
[39:43] | lost Joe Reyes’ gun. | 弄丢了乔伊・雷耶斯的枪 |
[39:45] | Yeah, the one he got from Dawn May. | 没错 也正是道尔・梅给他的那把枪 |
[39:46] | That one. | 就是那把 |
[39:48] | Who? What? | 谁 什么 |
[39:49] | You don’t know the guys, | 你不认识那些人 |
[39:51] | but we know how you got the gun | 但是我们知道你是怎么 |
[39:52] | that Lima used to kill Charlotte Mitchell, | 弄到里玛杀夏洛特・米切尔的那把枪的 |
[39:54] | and you’re under arrest. Stand up. | 你被捕了 站起来 |
[39:56] | The only thing we don’t know is | 我们唯一不明白的是 |
[39:57] | why you had to kill her. | 你为什么非杀她不可 |
[39:58] | And that’s what we’re gonna find out. | 这正是我们要搞清楚的 |
[40:04] | Mr. Flacco, do you remember around a year ago, | 弗拉克先生 你记得大约一年前 |
[40:07] | giving blood to be tested? | 你曾经验过血吗 |
[40:09] | Sure. Results came back, | 当然 检验结果说 |
[40:11] | said I was as healthy as a horse. Suge told me. | 我健壮如牛 是苏直告诉我的 |
[40:14] | Suge lied. | 苏直骗了你 |
[40:17] | He and Artash submitted the samples | 他和阿泰什在上交你的血液标本时 |
[40:19] | under Suge’s name | 用的是苏直的名字 |
[40:20] | instead of yours just in case. | 而不是你的名字 就为了以防万一 |
[40:22] | Markers showed a high level of protein | 结果显示你的蛋白质含量过高 |
[40:24] | that indicates cranial bleeding and spinal leakage. | 表明你有头部出血和脊液渗漏 |
[40:28] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[40:31] | Charlotte Mitchell figured out the switch. | 夏洛特・米切尔发现他们调换了血液样本 |
[40:37] | I know that blood sample was Manny’s, | 我知道那个血液样本是曼尼的 |
[40:39] | not Lima’s. | 不是里玛的 |
[40:39] | If Manny gets in that cage, he could die. | 如果曼尼上场的话 他会死掉的 |
[40:41] | What the hell are you talking about, lady? | 你在说什么呀 女士 |
[40:44] | And how’d you get your hands on those tests? | 还有你是怎么拿到那些检测结果的 |
[40:46] | Stop the fight, Len, or else. | 停止比赛 勒纳德 不然我就说出去 |
[40:49] | All right, all right. I’ll stop the fight. | 好吧 好吧 我会终止比赛 |
[40:52] | Calm down. | 你冷静点 |
[40:56] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[41:02] | Those sons of bitches. | 那些混蛋 |
[41:05] | They risked Manny’s life. | 他们不顾曼尼的生命安全 |
[41:06] | No MMA authority would let him in the cage | 要是这件事传出去的话 |
[41:09] | if word got out. | 综合格斗赛事委员会是不会让他上场的 |
[41:16] | It’s one doctor’s opinion. He looks fine to me. | 那只是医生的一家之言 我觉得他没事 |
[41:18] | Do you really think you’ll get away with this? | 你真的认为你能遮掩这件事吗 |
[41:20] | I will tell everyone. | 我会告诉所有人 |
[41:24] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[41:25] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[41:47] | It’s gonna be fine, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[41:48] | We’re gonna make it through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[41:53] | You gotta feel for the guy. He lost his livelihood. | 真让人同情 他失去了谋生之道 |
[41:56] | Meh. Lost a life | 算了吧 所谓的谋生之道 |
[41:57] | of getting hit in the head, | 也就是被人殴打而已 |
[41:57] | but he got his marriage back. | 但现在他的婚姻得救了 |
[41:59] | Seems like a fair trade to me. | 我觉得挺划算的 |
[42:00] | Aren’t you the romantic. | 你还真是浪漫呀 |
[42:02] | Makes the world go round. | 爱是一切的动力 |
[42:10] | Hey. Cho. | 嗨 周 |
[42:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |