时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Hey, you’re early. | 你来早了 |
[00:17] | Agent Van Pelt reporting for the night shift, | 我是值夜班的范佩尔探员 前来报到 |
[00:19] | Marshal Gorman. | 葛曼法警 |
[00:19] | At ease, Grace. It’s witness protection. | 放轻松 格蕾斯 就只是保护个证人 |
[00:21] | We’re not invading Afghanistan. | 我们又不是要入侵阿富汗 |
[00:23] | Yeah, I know, but you know what the rules say. | 我明白 但是你知道那些规章制度 |
[00:25] | Thanks. Anything I should know? | 谢谢 有什么新情况吗 |
[00:30] | The Marshals service got an anonymous tip. | 法警署接到匿名举报 |
[00:32] | Somebody might be trying to make a play on Justin tonight. | 有人今晚要对贾斯汀下手 |
[00:36] | Something to it, you think? | 你觉得会有事发生吗 |
[00:39] | There’s always a threat, Grace. | 干这一行总是有威胁存在的 格蕾斯 |
[00:41] | That’s how we gotta behave. | 这样我们才能有所表现 |
[00:43] | That’s how we keep our guys alive. | 正因如此 我们才得保护证人的生命安全 |
[00:46] | Hey, Grace. I thought that was you. | 格蕾斯 我猜就是你 |
[00:49] | Um… I made this picture for you. | 我为你画了这张画 |
[00:54] | It’s beautiful. Thank you, Trina. | 真好看 谢谢你 翠娜 |
[00:56] | I love those dogs. | 我喜欢这些小狗 |
[00:58] | Those are horses, Vic. Honestly. | 这些是马 维克 老实说 |
[01:02] | Where’s your dad? | 你爸爸呢 |
[01:04] | Practicing his testimony with Ms. Weymouth. | 在和威茅斯女士一起练习证词 |
[01:06] | Let me tell ya, he’s in a wicked good mood tonight. | 我告诉你 他今天心情好得出奇 |
[01:12] | Hey, Grace. | 格蕾斯 |
[01:13] | Oh, welcome back, big red. | 欢迎回来 红发大高个 |
[01:14] | Focus, Justin. | 集中注意力 贾斯汀 |
[01:16] | Mr. DeGeorge, a year ago you witnessed someone | 德乔治先生 一年前你目睹了有人 |
[01:19] | shoot Tanya Matthews in the head. | 冲坦尼亚・马修斯的头部开枪 |
[01:21] | Could you please point out the man who pulled the trigger? | 你能指认那个开枪的人吗 |
[01:23] | Right there. Adrian Essex. | 就在那里 爱德兰・埃塞克斯 |
[01:26] | You are a money manager, correct, | 你是个理财经理 对吧 |
[01:28] | – and Mr. Essex was your client? – Yes, he was. | -埃塞克斯先生是你的客户吗 -对 |
[01:31] | Six months ago, you were arrested for tax fraud, | 六个月前 你因为偷税漏税被捕 |
[01:33] | weren’t you, Mr. DeGeorge? | 是不是 德乔治先生 |
[01:35] | But the state offered you a deal? | 但政府和你做了笔交易 |
[01:37] | Yes. In exchange for my testimony against Essex, | 是 要求我指证埃塞克斯 |
[01:41] | I don’t go to jail. | 以免牢狱之灾 |
[01:42] | Plus, my daughter and I get | 另外 我女儿和我也可以 |
[01:43] | witness protection. | 被纳入证人保护计划 |
[01:45] | Plus, we get to go over the same | 还有 我们每晚都得把这些 |
[01:47] | thrilling questions | 相同的振奋人心的问题 |
[01:48] | every single night. | 过一遍又一遍 |
[01:51] | – All right. We’re done for the night. – Me too. | -好 今晚就到这里 -我也受够了 |
[01:55] | I’m off to watch the game and kiss my dog. | 我也该下班看比赛了 还要去亲我家的狗 |
[01:58] | Don’t forget– perimeter sweep, one hour. | 别忘记了 每小时进行一次外围巡视 |
[02:03] | Agent Van Pelt, the night shift is officially yours. | 范佩尔探员 该你正式执夜班了 |
[03:09] | 超感警探 | |
[03:17] | Dispatch here. Go ahead. | 这里是调度中心 请讲 |
[03:18] | This is agent Van Pelt. I need immediate assistance. | 我是范佩尔探员 我需要紧急援助 |
[03:21] | 245 in progress at my current location. | 我在当前位置被致命武器攻击 |
[03:24] | 10-4 it… | 收到 |
[03:26] | Shots fired, I need back up now. | 有枪声 我现在就需要支援 |
[03:35] | Justin? | 贾斯汀 |
[03:38] | Trina? | 翠娜 |
[03:48] | Oh no. | 不 |
[03:51] | Trina? | 翠娜 |
[04:13] | – Anything on the girl? – Not yet. | -有那小姑娘的消息吗 -暂时没有 |
[04:14] | – We looking at a kidnapping? – That or she just ran off. | -是绑架吗 -要不然就是她逃脱了 |
[04:17] | – Where’s the mother? – Died last year. | -她妈妈呢 -去年过世了 |
[04:19] | It was just Trina and her dad. | 就剩下了翠娜和她爸爸 |
[04:20] | All right. Put out an amber alert and a B.O.L.O. | 好 发布琥珀警报和全境通告 |
[04:20] | 琥珀警报 针对失踪儿童的警报反馈系统 | |
[04:22] | Already did. | 已经发布了 |
[04:22] | I’ve set up a perimeter and notified C.H.P. | 也在外围布控 并通知了加州公路巡警 |
[04:24] | Good, and one more thing– | 好 还有一件事 |
[04:26] | get that treated now. | 把你头上的伤口包一包 |
[04:27] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[05:05] | We’ve got ten guys here, | 我们这有十个人 |
[05:06] | – five more on their way. – All right. Get going. | -还有五人正赶来 -好 继续 |
[05:07] | Okay. You guys head that way. | 好 你们往那边去吧 |
[05:17] | That’s… | 这是 |
[05:20] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[05:24] | Table. | 桌子 |
[05:27] | Barbecue. | 烧烤架 |
[05:30] | Jane? | 简 |
[05:31] | Horribly cold night tonight, Lisbon. | 里斯本 今晚还真是冷啊 |
[05:34] | Do me a favor, would you? | 帮个忙好吗 |
[05:35] | Would you shine your flashlight up into those treetops? | 能拿你的手电照一下那些树冠吗 |
[05:38] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[05:38] | Because I like the effect, | 因为我喜欢那种光影效果 |
[05:40] | the way the light plays on the leaves. | 当光线在树叶上游走的景象 |
[05:44] | The girl Trina who made these drawings– | 这个叫翠娜的小姑娘画了这些画 |
[05:47] | they’re all from an aerial perspective, | 全都是俯角 |
[05:49] | so my guess is, she has a spot up high where she works, | 所以我猜 她肯定藏在高处画画 |
[05:53] | a place where she feels safe | 那肯定是一个让她既有安全感 |
[05:55] | and can hide. | 又能藏身的地方 |
[05:57] | If she wasn’t kidnapped. | 如果她没被绑架的话 |
[05:58] | Kidnapping. Meh. | 绑架 没可能 |
[05:59] | The man who’d pay her ransom | 会赎她的人 |
[06:01] | is lying in a pool of his own blood. | 已经躺在了自己的血泊当中 |
[06:03] | What do you know, huh? | 我说吧 |
[06:06] | I wonder why you doubt me, Lisbon. | 我就不明白你为什么老怀疑我 里斯本 |
[06:10] | Trina, are you there? | 翠娜 你在上面吗 |
[06:13] | Sweetie, it’s all right. | 宝贝 没事了 |
[06:14] | We’re with the CBI. | 我们是加调局的警察 |
[06:16] | I know it sounds made up, | 我知道听上去像编造的名字 |
[06:17] | but we have a web site and everything. | 但是我们有网站 应有尽有 |
[06:24] | It’s all right, Trina. | 没事的 翠娜 |
[06:25] | Just tell us what happened from the start. | 把发生的事情从头到尾说一遍就行 |
[06:28] | I know it’s hard, but we really need your help. | 我知道这很困难 但我们真的需要你的帮助 |
[06:33] | She can’t do it, Lisbon. | 她做不到 里斯本 |
[06:35] | She can’t remember what happened. | 她记不起来到底发生了什么 |
[06:37] | Isn’t that right, Trina? | 我说的对吗 翠娜 |
[06:40] | It’s all just mixed up. | 所有的一切都混在了一起 |
[06:43] | Has anyone seen my dad? | 有人看到我爸爸了吗 |
[06:46] | Trina? | 翠娜 |
[06:48] | Aunt Jodie! | 乔迪阿姨 |
[06:49] | It’s okay, baby. It’s okay. Shh. | 没事的 宝贝儿 没事的 |
[06:58] | Hey. Bet you have a bad headache. | 我猜你的头肯定很疼 |
[07:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:03] | Well, that’s gonna be a cool scar, though. There is that. | 但留个疤肯定很酷 |
[07:06] | Van Pelt, you okay? And Trina? | 范佩尔 你还好吗 翠娜还好吗 |
[07:09] | I’m fine. They took Trina to the hospital. | 我还好 他们带翠娜去医院了 |
[07:11] | Damn it! I can’t believe this. | 见鬼 简直无法相信 |
[07:13] | This where the son of a bitch got in? | 那混蛋就是从这儿闯入的吗 |
[07:15] | Well, it’s gotta be, right? The dead bolt’s unlocked. | 可能吧 那个固定栓没上锁 |
[07:19] | Unless trina unlocked it when she ran out. | 要不然就是翠娜跑出去的时候把它打开了 |
[07:21] | She couldn’t have. | 不可能 |
[07:23] | The lock needs a key to get in or out–this key. | 只有用钥匙才能打开这把锁 就是这把 |
[07:27] | – Did you forget to lock it, Grace? – Hold on, nicki. | -你是不是忘锁了 格蕾斯 -停 尼姬 |
[07:28] | Agent Van Pelt, when you did your perimeter sweep, | 当你去周边巡查的时候 范佩尔探员 |
[07:30] | did you lock that door? | 你有没有锁门 |
[07:31] | I-I was starting to when I heard a noise in the woods, | 在我准备锁的时候 我听到树林里有声音 |
[07:34] | and I just–I think… | 我就 我以为 |
[07:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:41] | I can’t remember if I locked it. | 我记不得我有没有锁 |
[07:44] | Okay. Damage control. The guy you’re looking for | 好吧 把损失降至最低 你们在找的人 |
[07:46] | is Adrian Essex– major drug trafficker. | 是爱德兰・埃塞克斯 大毒枭 |
[07:49] | We had an airtight murder case. | 这个谋杀案我们本来有百分百的胜算 |
[07:51] | Victim was our main witness. | 被害人是我们的主要目击证人 |
[07:52] | Essex will walk. | 埃塞克斯将逍遥法外 |
[07:54] | Well, that’s a good motive. We’ll check it out. | 那可是个很合理的动机 我们会查清的 |
[08:02] | Oh, there you are. I found a fascinating clue. Ta-da! | 你在这里啊 我找到了奇妙的线索 看 |
[08:06] | A matchbook. | 火柴盒 |
[08:07] | Yes. The victim collected them for some ungodly reason. | 对 死者因为某种邪恶的原因收集火柴盒 |
[08:10] | The question I have for you is why is this matchbook all alone | 问你 这个火柴盒为什么 |
[08:14] | and not in the bowl | 没和其他藏品一样在碗里 |
[08:15] | with the rest of the collection? | 而单独出现在这里 |
[08:16] | Maybe Justin smoked. | 也许贾斯汀要抽烟 |
[08:18] | No ashtray. No cigarettes. No fumes of tobacco. | 没有烟灰缸 没有香烟 也没有烟草的烟 |
[08:21] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[08:22] | Wait! Don’t touch that! Forensics hasn’t bagged it yet. | 慢着 别摸那个 法证人员还没装袋呢 |
[08:25] | Did you know Nevada | 你知道内华达州 |
[08:27] | is both the marriage and divorce capital of the nation? | 是本国结婚和离婚之都吗 |
[08:29] | They should put that on the license plate. | 他们应该把这印在汽车牌照上 |
[08:33] | 爱德兰・埃塞克斯住所 | |
[08:34] | Where were you last night at 10:00 p.m.? | 你昨晚十点在哪里 |
[08:37] | Your mother gave me a booty call. | 你妈妈给我打电话让我和她干一炮 |
[08:38] | Always happy to oblige the old girl. | 我总是愿意为上了年纪的女士服务的 |
[08:40] | She’s not your type. So you don’t have an alibi then? | 她不是你的菜 所以说你没有不在场证明 |
[08:43] | I gotta take a leak. This stuff goes right through me. | 我要去尿尿 这东西直接就到达膀胱了 |
[08:45] | DeGeorge isn’t the first witness | 德乔治不是第一个目击证人 |
[08:46] | against you turned up dead. | 指认你却死于非命 |
[08:48] | Two years ago, the leland murder trial? | 2年前 利兰的案子吗 |
[08:50] | How do you do that? | 你怎么办到的 |
[08:51] | Maybe you got someone feeding you information. | 也许有人给你通风报信 |
[08:53] | Just a lucky break. | 就是运气好 |
[08:54] | The guy mixed with a bad set of people. | 那人和些恶棍混在一起 |
[08:57] | You do that, bad stuff happens. | 不和正经人在一起 就会有不测发生 |
[08:59] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. Where were you last night? | 我再问你一次 你昨晚在何处 |
[09:02] | Hmm. Let me see. I don’t rightly recall. | 我想想 我想不起来了 |
[09:07] | Maybe we should go help you figure it out. | 也许我们能帮帮你 |
[09:09] | Against the wall. | 面朝墙 |
[09:14] | Come on. Move. | 来 走 |
[09:21] | Oh, yeah. Whoops. Ankle monitoring device. | 对了 脚踝追踪器 |
[09:25] | I’m on home confinement during the trial. | 我在审判期间被软禁在家 |
[09:28] | Guess I have an alibi after all. | 这算不在场证明吧 |
[09:32] | 萨克拉门托综合医院 | |
[09:38] | Yeah, seems like an excellent facility. | 这地方可真不错 |
[09:42] | How’s Trina doing? | 翠娜怎么样了 |
[09:43] | Physically, she’s all right. Psychologically, it’s tricky. | 身体没有大碍 精神就不好说了 |
[09:46] | Tricky? Is that a diagnosis? | 不好说 这也算诊断结果 |
[09:49] | Trina’s memory appears to be fine, with one exception– | 翠娜的记忆清晰 但是 |
[09:52] | she still has no knowledge of her father’s death. | 她还不知道父亲遇害 |
[09:55] | – You haven’t told her yet? – No. | -你还没告诉她吗 -没有 |
[09:56] | No, and I’m not going to until she’s ready. | 等时机成熟我再告诉她 |
[09:59] | Until then, please leave her alone. | 在那之前 请不要去打扰她 |
[10:01] | Ma’am, it’s extremely important that we speak to her. | 女士 我们非常需要和她谈谈 |
[10:03] | She may have witnessed the murder. | 她很有可能看到了凶手 |
[10:04] | Well, she definitely did. | 绝对看到了 |
[10:06] | She’s blocking the memory, because it’s too painful. | 她封存了记忆 因为那段记忆太痛苦 |
[10:09] | I can help her remember. | 我能帮她回忆 |
[10:11] | I’ll just put her in a light trance. | 只需让她稍稍沉睡 |
[10:14] | Hypnosis? Well, that’s quackery. | 催眠 那可是骗术 |
[10:16] | – Well, then it can’t hurt to try. – No. | -试试也不妨 -不行 |
[10:19] | You’re very confident in what’s right for Trina. | 你这么肯定什么对翠娜好 |
[10:22] | You yourself are a medical professional of some sort. | 看来也是从事医疗职业的 |
[10:24] | A nurse, yes? Excellent posture. | 是个护士 这么强势的姿态 |
[10:28] | I would venture you spent some time in the armed forces. Navy? | 我猜你肯定服过役 海军吗 |
[10:32] | Army. | 陆军 |
[10:32] | There’s something more, though, isn’t there? | 你还有隐情 是吧 |
[10:35] | There’s a deeper reason you’re so protective. | 你这么护犊肯定另有原因 |
[10:39] | Trina’s mother committed suicide last year. | 翠娜的母亲去年自杀了 |
[10:42] | She was clinically depressed. | 她患了抑郁症 |
[10:45] | I’m really sorry, ma’am, | 我很遗憾 女士 |
[10:47] | But we have a job to do. | 但我们也迫不得已 |
[10:49] | I’m not gonna tell her that her father’s dead, too, | 不等到合适时机 我不会告诉她 |
[10:51] | not until she’s ready. | 她父亲已经死了 |
[10:53] | Excuse me, doc. Where’s the gift store? | 不好意思 医生 附近有没有礼品店 |
[10:55] | I need to get some reading material for the car ride home | 我想买点回去路上看的书 |
[10:57] | and a peppermint bar. | 还有薄荷糖 |
[10:59] | I understand that this is a difficult time for you. | 我知道你现在心里承受着巨大的压力 |
[11:01] | If you just give us five minutes with her, she’ll be fine. | 就让我们和她谈五分钟 不会有事的 |
[11:04] | Look, I don’t think you’re hearing me. | 你还没懂我的话 |
[11:05] | I don’t think you’re hearing me. | 我觉得你们没懂我的话 |
[11:09] | Hey, Trina. | 翠娜 |
[11:10] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[11:13] | Talent like yours deserves to be nurtured. | 你的天赋得好好培养 |
[11:16] | Talent? | 天赋 |
[11:17] | Oh, come on. I’m sure you’ve heard that from your mom before. | 你母亲肯定也这么夸过你 |
[11:21] | I bet your mother taught you to draw, right? | 是你母亲教你画画的吧 |
[11:24] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[11:25] | Well, your father’s a money manager, | 你父亲是理财经理 |
[11:28] | pushes numbers around. | 整天跟数字打交道 |
[11:29] | I figured that maybe your mom is a little more artsy. | 我猜你母亲就更有艺术气质 |
[11:34] | My mom was a really good artist. | 我妈妈是个很好的艺术家 |
[11:37] | She was the talented one, | 她更有天赋 |
[11:40] | but she died. | 但是死了 |
[11:42] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. | 听说了 我很遗憾 |
[11:47] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[11:50] | Your dad smoke? | 你父亲抽烟吗 |
[11:52] | No. | 不抽 |
[11:52] | You sure? Interesting | 你确定 这可有意思了 |
[11:54] | Jane? | 简 |
[11:57] | Are you trying to hypnotize her? | 你是不是想催眠她 |
[11:59] | Hypnotize me? | 催眠我 |
[12:00] | I told you no! The doctor said that | 我跟你说了不行 医生说过 |
[12:02] | her memory will come back on its own in time! | 她自己会回想起来的 |
[12:05] | Back off, tiger. | 别嚷嚷了 母老虎 |
[12:06] | Easy, all right? I did no such thing. | 放松 我才没给她催眠 |
[12:09] | Wait. Why would he want to hypnotize me? | 等等 他为什么要催眠我 |
[12:15] | Why won’t anyone talk to me? | 你们怎么都不说话 |
[12:21] | Aunt Jodie, where’s my dad? | 乔迪阿姨 我爸呢 |
[12:24] | Trina… | 翠娜 |
[12:26] | He hasn’t come to see me. Where is he? | 他都不来看我 他去哪里了 |
[12:38] | H-he’s dead, isn’t he? | 他是不是死了 |
[12:41] | Just tell me, please. | 快告诉我 |
[12:45] | Yeah, that’s right. He’s dead. | 没错 他已经死了 |
[12:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:52] | He was murdered last night. | 他昨晚遇害了 |
[12:58] | Oh, honey. I’m sorry I didn’t tell–I know. It’s okay. | 亲爱的 对不起我瞒着你了 没事 |
[13:02] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[13:07] | Hi. I tried to find you this morning. | 我找了你一早上 |
[13:10] | Yeah, I’m not really in the mood for talking. | 是吗 我现在没心情聊天 |
[13:12] | – I get it, but if you change your mind… – Grace. | -知道了 等你心情好了 -格蕾斯 |
[13:14] | Craig. | 克莱格 |
[13:16] | Hey, I came as soon as I could. You okay? | 我一听说就赶来了 没事吧 |
[13:20] | I don’t want to talk about your feelings. | 我可不想听你倾诉 |
[13:21] | Good. Me neither. What’s up? | 好 我也不想 有何进展 |
[13:23] | Adrian Essex has a number one enforcer– | 爱德兰・埃塞克斯有个一把手 |
[13:25] | Eugene Boden, suspected in a number of murders. | 叫尤吉内・博登 涉嫌多起谋杀 |
[13:27] | Essex can’t leave the house, but he can still order the hit. | 埃塞克斯不能出门 但还能指使杀人 |
[13:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:29] | You’re being too hard on yourself, okay? | 你心里负担太重 |
[13:31] | The killer could’ve picked that lock. | 可能是凶手开的门 |
[13:33] | I mean, he–he could’ve had a key, for all you know. | 说不定他自己有钥匙 |
[13:35] | Or he didn’t need a key, | 或者他不用钥匙 |
[13:36] | because I maybe left it unlocked. | 因为我可能没锁门 |
[13:39] | I lost a witness, Craig. | 我害死了证人 克莱格 |
[13:42] | You’re a great cop. | 你是个好警察 |
[13:45] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[13:47] | I’m looking. | 我在看 |
[13:49] | This will pass. I promise. | 我保证 会风平浪静 |
[13:54] | I’m interrupting. | 打扰了 |
[13:58] | Agent LaRoche of Professional Standards, | 这是内部纪律组的拉罗彻探员 |
[14:01] | this is Craig o’Laughlin, FBI. | 这是联调局探员 克莱格・欧拉福林 |
[14:05] | The P.S.U. Is looking into last night’s incident. | 内部纪律小组正在调查昨晚的事件 |
[14:08] | There are some… questions. | 发现了一些疑点 |
[14:11] | I’ve scheduled us to meet this afternoon. | 我准备下午找你谈话 |
[14:14] | I will need your incident report | 我要你准备好事故报告 |
[14:17] | and a urine sample to screen for drugs. | 还要取样小便测试毒品含量 |
[14:19] | Agent Bubin here will escort you to the restroom. | 杜宾探员护送你去厕所 |
[14:24] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[14:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:30] | Uh, nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[14:34] | 尤吉内・博登住所 | |
[14:42] | Yeah, just a second. | 稍等一下 |
[14:43] | Joe, quick. | 乔伊 快 |
[14:47] | CBI, Mr. Boden. | 加调局探员 博登先生 |
[14:48] | We need to talk to you about Justin DeGeorge. | 想跟你谈谈贾斯汀・德乔治的案子 |
[14:50] | Yeah, I’m a bit busy right now. | 我正忙着 |
[14:51] | You might want to call my secretary | 你可以找我秘书 |
[14:52] | and make an appointment. | 先预约 |
[14:53] | Let us in, sir. It’ll just take a second. | 我们进去谈 就一会 |
[14:55] | I don’t think so. I already told you I’m busy, | 不行 我都说了我很忙 |
[14:57] | – So piss off. – Hey, let’s not make this difficult. | -滚开 -别逼我们 |
[14:58] | Get out! | 滚远点 |
[15:08] | Police! Get on the ground now! | 警察 趴在地上 |
[15:10] | Everybody get down! | 所有人趴下 |
[15:13] | Get up. | 起来 |
[15:14] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[15:18] | I got it. Go. | 交给我了 追 |
[15:20] | Police! Stop! | 警察 站住 |
[15:26] | Essex, stop! | 埃塞克斯 别跑 |
[15:31] | Damn! | 靠 |
[15:44] | You look anxious. | 你看起来很焦虑 |
[15:47] | Not at all. | 没有 |
[15:49] | No? | 是吗 |
[15:51] | It would be understandable. | 焦虑也是可以理解的 |
[15:53] | Agent Van Pelt… | 范佩尔探员 |
[15:56] | did you leave that door unlocked? | 你到底有没有锁门 |
[16:02] | I don’t know. | 我记不清了 |
[16:03] | That must be distressing, | 那可就麻烦了 |
[16:05] | not knowing if you’re a good cop or not. | 不好判定你是不是个好警察 |
[16:14] | You remember Todd Johnson, don’t you? | 记不记得托德・约翰逊 |
[16:18] | Cop killer murdered here in our house by one of us. | 在局里被我们自己人杀害的警察杀手 |
[16:23] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[16:24] | I need assistance with my investigation into his murder. | 我需要一名助手协助调查这件谋杀案 |
[16:30] | I need someone trustworthy. | 一名可信赖的助手 |
[16:33] | Assistance? | 助手 |
[16:35] | You have a whole unit. | 这里人可都归你调遣 |
[16:37] | I need you. | 我需要你的协助 |
[16:39] | Me? | 我 |
[16:42] | Do you have a suspect? | 你有嫌疑人了吗 |
[16:46] | Is it someone I work with? | 是我的同事吗 |
[16:49] | We’ll discuss the specifics at a later point, | 这个我们稍后再详谈 |
[16:53] | But essentially all you would have to do | 其实你需要做的 |
[16:54] | is keep your eyes open, and at a later point, | 就是睁大眼睛 稍后 |
[16:59] | you might be asked to wear a wire. | 可能会要求你戴上监听装备 |
[17:05] | You want me to spy on my own department? | 你要我监视我的同事 |
[17:07] | This is your chance to redeem yourself, agent, | 你是你将功补过的好机会 探员 |
[17:10] | To prove you are a good cop, | 捉拿凶手 |
[17:13] | that you will take down a killer, | 证明自己是个好警察 |
[17:15] | No matter who it is. | 无论他是谁 |
[17:19] | And, of course, | 当然 |
[17:21] | it would make my investigation | 这会让你的行为调查 |
[17:24] | of your actions much easier, | 变得容易得多 |
[17:28] | Because a good cop | 因为一个好的警察 |
[17:30] | couldn’t possibly have left a door unlocked. | 不可能会忘了锁门 |
[17:33] | And let a witness be killed | 导致一个目击证人 |
[17:35] | in front of his own daughter. | 在她女儿面前被谋杀 |
[17:38] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[17:41] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[17:43] | I’m presenting you with options, agent. | 我是在为你提供选择 探员 |
[17:47] | Take some time and mull them over. | 花点时间仔细考虑 |
[17:57] | Your boss is smart. Essex had this phone rewired | 你的老板很聪明 他将这部手机的 |
[18:01] | to have the same signal as the ankle monitor. | 信号频率改装成和他脚踝上的跟踪器一样 |
[18:04] | Turn the phone on, leave it at home, | 打开手机 把它放在家里 |
[18:06] | Everybody thinks you’re still there. | 让人以为他哪都没去 |
[18:07] | But Essex forgot one thing– | 不过埃塞克斯忘了一件事– |
[18:10] | his neighbor’s security cam. | 他家隔壁的监控录像 |
[18:11] | Essex also left his house the night of Degeorge’s murder. | 德乔治被杀那晚 埃塞克斯也离开了家 |
[18:14] | It makes him look pretty good for it, don’t you think? | 这让他看来嫌疑很大 你说是吗 |
[18:17] | Lovely. So I guess I can go then. | 确实 那么我想我可以走了 |
[18:19] | I think he’s forgetting that he tried to buy | 我想他是忘了他曾向康内拉家族 |
[18:21] | 20 pounds of meth from the Connera family. | 购买20磅的甲基苯丙胺[兴奋剂] |
[18:24] | Must be. What kind of price tag does that carry? | 肯定是 那得坐多少年的牢呢 |
[18:26] | – 20 years. – Won’t be too bad. | -20年吧 -还不赖 |
[18:28] | I hear they’re getting HBO in Folsom. | 我听说福尔瑟姆监狱有家庭影院频道呢 |
[18:30] | Get to the point, Mary. | 有话直说 娘娘腔 |
[18:31] | You and Essex– you came up together. | 你和埃塞克斯 你俩当时一起 |
[18:33] | You’ve been pulling jobs with him for the last ten years. | 过去十年你都跟着他混 |
[18:35] | You know where he hides. | 你知道他躲在哪里 |
[18:36] | You give us Essex, we can deal. | 告诉我他的藏身之处 我们做个交易 |
[18:39] | It doesn’t have to be 20 years. | 不必非得坐20年牢 |
[18:46] | Tell me more about that… HBO. | 跟我多说说那个家庭影院频道 |
[18:51] | Hospital? Why would you say that? | 医院吗 你为什么这么说 |
[18:54] | No, I know aunt Jodie had banned me from the hospital. | 没有 我知道乔迪阿姨不许我靠近医院 |
[18:57] | Quite militaristic of her, don’t you think? | 她真是霸道 不是吗 |
[19:00] | Oh. Gotta run. Gotta run. | 我得挂了 我得挂了 |
[19:03] | You’re not welcome at this hospital, Mr. Jane. | 这座医院不欢迎你 简先生 |
[19:06] | That’s why I thought I’d find you out here, | 这就是我约你在这见面的原因啊 |
[19:07] | Amongst your, uh, puffing people. | 在这群吞云吐雾的人当中 |
[19:10] | You’re trying so hard to quit smoking. | 你正在努力戒烟 |
[19:13] | You bite your nails, and you smell of hand sanitizer, | 你会咬指甲 手上还有洗手液的味道 |
[19:16] | But you are trying to quit for Trina, | 你为了翠娜这么做 |
[19:18] | which I think is admirable. | 真是令人钦佩 |
[19:19] | What do you want? You are not hypnotizing my niece. | 你想干嘛 你不会催眠我的外甥女了吧 |
[19:21] | No, no, no. No need to worry about that. | 没有没有 不必担心 |
[19:24] | I’m just going down through the suspect list, | 我只是查看嫌疑人名单时 |
[19:25] | Starting with “A” For “Aunt Jodie.” | 字母A开头第一个就是乔迪阿姨 |
[19:29] | You think I killed Justin?! You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你以为是我杀了贾斯汀吗 开什么玩笑 |
[19:32] | No. You’re self-possessed. You’re strong-willed. | 不 你处事冷静 而且意志坚强 |
[19:35] | You believe that violence can solve problems– | 你相信暴力可以解决问题 |
[19:37] | That’s the army thing. | 军人都这想法 |
[19:39] | I’m a soldier, so I killed him? | 因为我是军人 就该是凶手吗 |
[19:41] | Well, you despised him. | 你看不起他 |
[19:43] | You had zero reaction to his death. | 可他的死你毫不伤心 |
[19:45] | Forgive me for being more concerned | 原谅我太过关心 |
[19:47] | with the welfare of my niece. | 我外甥女的安危 |
[19:51] | Go ahead. Light up. | 请便 抽吧 |
[19:53] | There’s no judgment here. Go on. | 这里没人说长道短 继续 |
[19:57] | Why didn’t you like him? | 你为什么不喜欢他 |
[20:01] | Justin beat my sister. | 贾斯汀常常殴打我妹妹 |
[20:04] | He’d get drunk and slap her around. | 一旦喝醉酒就对她拳打脚踢 |
[20:07] | I was overseas. I couldn’t protect her. | 我在国外 没法保护她 |
[20:10] | So, yes, I did hate him. | 所以 是的 我确实讨厌他 |
[20:12] | When Molly… | 当莫利… |
[20:14] | when she died, I moved here. | 她死后 我搬到那里 |
[20:17] | I was going to fight him for custody of Trina. | 我打算跟他争翠娜的监护权 |
[20:24] | So there you go. Maybe I did have motive | 所以 没错 我确实有 |
[20:26] | for killing the bastard. | 杀那个混蛋的动机 |
[20:29] | Mm. Nice lighter. | 打火机真漂亮 |
[20:33] | Your sister Molly– | 你妹妹莫利– |
[20:35] | Where did you say she died? | 你说她死在什么地方 |
[20:37] | A no-tell motel in Reno. | 在雷诺的一家隐秘旅馆 |
[20:39] | It’s pathetic. | 真是可悲 |
[20:41] | A hopeless place to kill yourself. | 在那种地方自杀几乎没有获救的希望 |
[20:44] | I was so angry at her for that. | 对此我火冒三丈 |
[20:49] | I’m sorry, Jodie. I seem to have misjudged you. | 抱歉 乔迪 我似乎误会你了 |
[20:51] | Please let me make amends. Look at me. | 请允许我做出弥补 看着我 |
[20:56] | Every time you breathe a breath of that putrid smoke, | 你吸入的每一口熏人的烟气 |
[20:59] | remember this. | 记住这味道 |
[21:01] | There’s a fat, rich tobacco executive | 这其中有一个肥大的烟草怪物 |
[21:04] | thinking what a fool you are, | 在嘲笑你有多傻 |
[21:07] | every time you breathe that smoke, | 每当你想抽烟 |
[21:09] | laughing at you, | 它就嘲笑你 |
[21:11] | with his fat jowls wobbling with glee. | 抖动着他肥胖的腮帮子欢呼着 |
[21:15] | Do you see him? | 看到他了吗 |
[21:33] | Oh. Sorry. I didn’t order that. | 抱歉 我没点这个 |
[21:35] | No, I-I did. | 不 是我点的 |
[21:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:39] | It’s your favorite. Come on. | 这是你的最爱 快吃吧 |
[21:41] | And chocolate always makes you feel better when you’re upset. | 而且巧克力总能缓解你的抑郁 |
[21:44] | Mm-hmm. I need to work on my poker face, huh? | 我得把这副臭脸给换了 是吧 |
[21:47] | Yep. I’m betting it’s Laroche. | 没错 我打赌是因为拉罗彻 |
[21:51] | Hmm? Spill. | 说出来吧 |
[21:54] | Pass that over here. | 把那个递过来 |
[22:05] | He wants me to spy on my department, | 他要我暗中监视我的同事 |
[22:06] | or he’ll go after me. | 否则他就要找我麻烦 |
[22:09] | Is this about that cop-killer murder? | 是关于那起弑警案吗 |
[22:12] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知所措 |
[22:14] | I’m sorry, babe. | 真对不起 宝贝 |
[22:17] | This is never fun, but, look, someone in your organization | 这不是儿戏 你部门里的某个人 |
[22:21] | set a man on fire and let him burn alive. | 把一个人活活烧死 |
[22:23] | If you knew who he was, | 如果你知道他是谁 |
[22:24] | wouldn’t you turn him in anyway? | 难道不想把他绳之以法吗 |
[22:27] | Yeah, I guess I would. | 是啊 我想我会的 |
[22:29] | Okay. Well, isn’t that all Laroche is asking you to do, | 那不就得了 拉罗彻让你做的不就是 |
[22:31] | to catch the guy? | 抓住那个凶手吗 |
[22:33] | Craig, these are my friends. | 克莱格 他们都是我的朋友 |
[22:35] | How am I supposed to wear a wire while I talk to a friend? | 我怎么能监听他们说话呢 |
[22:38] | They’re your colleagues, okay? | 他们只是同事 |
[22:40] | I’m your friend. | 我才是你的朋友 |
[22:42] | I’m the one who’s here for you no matter what. | 我才是无论如何都陪在你身边的人 |
[22:46] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[22:47] | It’s a tough call. | 这个决定很难做 |
[22:49] | Okay, so whatever you decide, | 好 不管你意下如何 |
[22:51] | just know that I love you, | 只要记住我爱你就好 |
[22:53] | Okay, and I’m behind you. | 而且我永远支持你 |
[22:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:00] | All right. Now have some chocolate. | 好了 现在吃点巧克力吧 |
[23:07] | E-s-s-e-x. Adrian Essex. | 爱德兰・埃塞克斯 |
[23:10] | Yes, that’s the guy. Let me know if you get a hit. | 就是他 有进展了马上告诉我 |
[23:15] | Is that the Justin Degeorge file? | 这是贾斯汀・德乔治的档案吗 |
[23:17] | Yeah, and guess what I found in it. | 是的 猜猜我发现了什么 |
[23:19] | Degeorge called the police last year, | 德乔治去年报过警 |
[23:20] | claimed that Trina’s aunt Jodie attacked him. | 声称翠娜的阿姨乔迪攻击他 |
[23:22] | Not surprising. He abused her sister. | 没什么奇怪的 他虐待她的妹妹 |
[23:25] | Says who? Records say nothing about that. | 谁说的 档案上没记录 |
[23:27] | Well, that’s records for you. | 独家消息 |
[23:28] | Oh, there’s stuff in here about Trina’s mother. Excellent. | 这有翠娜妈妈的资料 太棒了 |
[23:31] | Any leads on Essex yet? | 找到关于埃塞克斯的线索了吗 |
[23:34] | My C.I.S are all quiet as mice. | 我的线人一点动静都没 |
[23:35] | Rigsby’s got squat. | 瑞斯比有点收获 |
[23:36] | C.H.P…border patrols, airports– | 高速公路巡警 边境巡检 机场 |
[23:40] | They’ve all got pictures of the guy. We’ve just gotta wait. | 都照到了他 我们只需等待 |
[23:42] | I’m also getting a warrant out on Essex’s finances. | 我还拿到了调查埃塞克斯的账务的批准 |
[23:45] | If he paid for the hit on Degeorge, | 如果是他买凶杀了德乔治 |
[23:46] | then maybe we have a trail. | 我们就能顺藤摸瓜 |
[23:47] | Did you know it used to be illegal | 你知道过去在波士顿 |
[23:48] | – to celebrate Christmas in Boston? – Yeah. | -庆祝圣诞节是违法的吗 -知道 |
[23:50] | Pilgrims thought the whole spectacle rather debauched. | 最初清教徒认为庆祝都是堕落的表现 |
[23:54] | Didn’t know that. | 这可不知道 |
[23:55] | Got something. A list of every property Essex owns. | 我拿到埃塞克斯名下的财产清单了 |
[23:58] | – Good place to start looking. – Great. | -从这开始调查比较靠谱 -好的 |
[24:00] | I’ll get my guys on it. Should take a couple hours. | 我马上让手下去查 得花上几个小时 |
[24:02] | Well, sounds a little tedious. Do you mind if I take a peek? | 听起来冗长无味 介意我看一下吗 |
[24:05] | If we can get Essex and Boden in a lineup, | 如果让埃塞克斯和博登排队让人辨认 |
[24:06] | then we’ll see what’s what and who’s the killer. | 就能发现真相 找出真凶 |
[24:08] | A lineup for who, Trina? She can’t remember anything. | 谁来辨认 翠娜吗 她什么都不记得了 |
[24:11] | Well, the doctor says certain stimulus can jog memories. | 医生说适当的刺激能够唤醒记忆 |
[24:14] | That’s great, but we don’t have Essex. | 好极了 可我们没抓到埃塞克斯 |
[24:16] | Well, I’ve got 100 bucks that says I can figure out | 赌一百块钱 我能在一分钟内 |
[24:17] | where Essex is in less than a minute. | 找到埃塞克斯的藏身处 |
[24:20] | Pass. | 我赌 |
[24:21] | – A minute from now. – Can I get in on this? | -计时开始 -我能加入吗 |
[24:24] | Oh, yeah. Come on, baby. | 当然 来吧 孩子们 |
[24:32] | Up! Up! Listen to me, you ogre. | 起来 起来 听我说 大个子 |
[24:35] | I ask only this– follow my finger. | 就一件事 盯着我的手指 |
[24:38] | What the hell? | 你在干嘛 |
[24:39] | You’re telling me where your boss hides. | 你要告诉我你老板的藏身之处 |
[24:41] | Oh, come on. Give me a break. | 得了吧 让我歇会 |
[24:42] | Who doesn’t like a break? | 谁不喜欢歇会呢 |
[24:44] | A nice cold beer after a long, hard day, | 漫长又艰难的一天后 来杯上乘冰啤酒 |
[24:47] | put your feet up on the big, comfy sofa. | 躺在又大又舒服的沙发上 |
[24:49] | Relaxes you, soothes you. | 使你感觉舒适而放松 |
[24:52] | A break is a good thing. | 偶尔歇会是件好事 |
[24:55] | I’m…I’m done with this. | 我不和你玩了 |
[24:57] | So am I. Splendid. | 我也不玩了 棒极了 |
[25:02] | – Time? – 27 seconds. | -用了多长时间 -二十七秒 |
[25:05] | Et voila? | 厉害吧 |
[25:06] | You will find Essex at 9 Eagle drive. | 你们会在鹰路九号找到埃塞克斯 |
[25:09] | Come on. No way. | 得了吧 不可能 |
[25:10] | When I put my finger over the correct address, | 当我的手指指到正确的地址时 |
[25:12] | Boden couldn’t help but react. | 博登抑制不住做出反应 |
[25:14] | His lips tightened. His nostrils flared ever so slightly. | 他嘴唇闭紧 鼻孔略微张开 |
[25:18] | – Classic tells. – I’ll get S.W.A.T. Ready. | -典型的肢体语言 -我去让特警准备好 |
[25:22] | Wicked good job, if you’re right. | 要是你猜对了 就可真神了 |
[25:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:25] | But I’m not paying up until the guy’s in cuffs. | 但在那家伙戴上手铐前 我不会给钱 |
[25:27] | Well, just so you know, I prefer cash. | 通知你一声 我喜欢现金 |
[25:34] | You guys set? Let’s roll. | 准备好了吗 行动吧 |
[25:36] | Go. Split. Three and three. | 快 分成两路 左三右三 |
[26:06] | Freeze! CBI! | 不准动 加调局 |
[26:19] | Move | 闪开 |
[26:34] | Gun! | 我要开枪了 |
[26:36] | Move! Move! Get out of the way! | 闪开 闪开 别挡路 |
[26:39] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[26:44] | Drop it, Essex. | 放下枪 埃塞克斯 |
[26:46] | Do it now. | 现在就放下 |
[26:55] | Hands on your head. | 双手抱头 |
[27:03] | Let’s go | 我们走吧 |
[27:11] | I want to make our position clear from the outset. | 我想先阐明我们的立场 |
[27:14] | We are not interested in a plea. | 我们没兴趣抗辩 |
[27:15] | My client is innocent of every charge. | 我的委托人没有犯下任何罪行 |
[27:18] | That right? | 是吗 |
[27:19] | Sure, Adrian had the ability to leave his house, | 当然 爱德兰有能力离开自己的房子 |
[27:22] | but in no way does that prove that he killed Justin DeGeorge. | 但那不能证明是他杀了贾斯汀・德乔治 |
[27:25] | He snuck out the night of the murder. | 谋杀案发生那晚他偷偷溜出去了 |
[27:27] | My girlfriend hurt her back, so I went to see her. | 我女朋友把后背弄伤了 我去看望她 |
[27:29] | She’ll swear to it. | 她可以发誓 |
[27:30] | Naturally. There’s also a drug charge. | 那肯定了 你还有一项贩毒指控 |
[27:32] | 20 pounds of meth in that house. | 那房子里存放了二十磅冰毒 |
[27:33] | But Adrian wasn’t in the same room, | 但爱德兰并不在同一房间里 |
[27:35] | and Mr. Boden will testify that my client had | 博登先生也会作证我的委托人 |
[27:37] | no knowledge of the drugs. | 对毒品的事一无所知 |
[27:38] | Your client evaded arrest. | 你的委托人拒捕 |
[27:39] | Only after the CBI agents | 那是在加调局的探员们 |
[27:41] | illegally forced their way in. | 非法强行进入之后才这样 |
[27:42] | That was by the book. | 那是照章办事 |
[27:44] | That’s debatable. | 这一点是有争议的 |
[27:46] | There were no drugs in plain sight, | 起初并没有发现毒品的迹象 |
[27:48] | no exigent circumstances to enter the home. | 在非紧急情况下闯入民宅 |
[27:51] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[27:52] | I get much better evidence thrown out every day | 我每天都能找出更好的证据 |
[27:54] | for a lot less. | 来脱罪 |
[27:56] | We need to put trina in front of a lineup. | 我们需要翠娜指认凶手 |
[27:58] | We’ve got both Boden and Essex in custody. | 我们把博登和埃塞克斯都拘留了 |
[28:01] | I’m sorry. I’m afraid that won’t be possible. | 对不起 恐怕这不可能 |
[28:04] | Please, ma’am. | 拜托您了 女士 |
[28:24] | What is he doing? | 他在那干什么 |
[28:25] | Could you please control your man? | 你就不能管管你的手下吗 |
[28:27] | Oh, believe me, she’s tried. | 相信我 她尽力了 |
[28:29] | I think a lineup is a ridiculous waste of time. | 我认为指认凶手完全是在浪费时间 |
[28:32] | She doesn’t remember anything. | 她什么也想不起来了 |
[28:33] | A lineup might jog her memory. | 指认嫌疑犯有可能唤醒她的记忆 |
[28:36] | Hi, Trina. You wanna I.D. | 翠娜 你想指认 |
[28:38] | your father’s killer? | 你的杀父凶手吗 |
[28:41] | D…did you just ask her to come down here? | 你刚才是叫她下来吗 |
[28:44] | This is… unconscionable. | 太过分了 |
[28:46] | On the contrary, it’s totally conscionable. | 恰恰相反 这完全合情合理 |
[28:47] | We can conscion this very easily. | 要让它合理很容易 |
[28:50] | I’ll do it. | 我会去指认的 |
[28:52] | No, honey. | 不 亲爱的 |
[28:53] | Honey, I…I’m not gonna let you become a witness, okay? | 亲爱的 我不会让你成为证人的 好吗 |
[28:57] | I…I won’t put you in danger. | 我不会让你陷于危险之中 |
[28:58] | We’ll protect her. | 我们会保护她 |
[29:00] | Like you protected her father? | 就像你们保护他爸爸那样吗 |
[29:03] | Go ahead. Tell your aunt. | 说吧 告诉你阿姨 |
[29:06] | It’s my dad who died, | 是我爸死了 |
[29:08] | not yours. | 不是你爸 |
[29:11] | Trina… | 翠娜… |
[29:12] | You won’t let me do this, | 如果你不让我这么做 |
[29:13] | I’ll never forgive you, I swear. | 我永远不会原谅你 我发誓 |
[29:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:19] | Okay then. | 这下好了 |
[29:31] | All right. Bring ’em in. | 好了 把他们带进来 |
[29:35] | Now remember, Trina, you can see them, | 记住 翠娜 你可以看见他们 |
[29:37] | but they can’t see you. | 但他们看不见你 |
[29:45] | Turn to the right. | 向右转 |
[29:51] | Now turn to the left. | 现在向左转 |
[29:59] | And face center. | 面对正前方 |
[30:04] | Do any of them look familiar? | 有熟悉的面孔吗 |
[30:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:11] | You don’t have to be sorry. You did the best you could. | 你没必要抱歉 你尽力了 |
[30:14] | Rigsby, you wanna get Jodie started on the paperwork, | 瑞斯比 你要跟乔迪填一下表格 |
[30:16] | – so we can get Trina out of here? – Paperwork? | -好让翠娜离开这里吧 -什么表格 |
[30:18] | Yeah, you know, the, uh, form Y-2-K, | 就是Y-2-K表格 |
[30:20] | – And the, uh… – The standard minor release forms. | -还有… -未成年人放行表 |
[30:23] | It shouldn’t take long. | 应该不会花太多时间 |
[30:24] | Sure. Yeah. Uh, right this way. | 当然 没错 请走这边 |
[30:25] | Hey, honey. I’ll be back in a minute, okay? | 亲爱的 我一会就回来 好吗 |
[30:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:31] | Whatever you’re doing, you’re not doing it alone. | 不管你做什么 都不是在孤军奋战 |
[30:32] | Such little faith. | 怎么这么没信心 |
[30:34] | You wanna catch your father’s killer? | 你想抓住杀死你父亲的凶手吗 |
[30:37] | Let me help. | 让我来帮助你 |
[30:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:39] | All you have to do is trust me. Can you do that? | 你所需要做的就是要相信我 能做到吗 |
[30:51] | – Finally. – Yeah. | -填好了 -嗯 |
[30:55] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:57] | You used blue pen. You have to kinda use black. | 你用了蓝色笔 你得用黑色的 |
[30:59] | They’re real sticklers about this. | 他们对这个是很较真的 |
[31:01] | You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[31:02] | Oh, Janet. Essex’s bank records? Thank you. | 简妮特 埃塞克斯的银行记录吗 谢谢 |
[31:04] | – Finally.- Rigsby, stand guard over Trina. | -终于好了 -瑞斯比 派人保护翠娜 |
[31:07] | Nobody gets in or out of that room. | 不准任何人进出那间房间 |
[31:09] | Wait a minute. What happened? What’s going on? | 等一下 发生什么了 怎么了 |
[31:11] | Trina remembered what happened last night. | 翠娜想起来那天晚上发生什么了 |
[31:13] | What the hell is he talking about? | 他在说什么呢 |
[31:14] | I hypnotized your niece. | 我催眠了你的侄女 |
[31:17] | – You son of a bitch! – Who’s the killer? | -你这个混蛋 -谁是凶手 |
[31:20] | She hasn’t told us yet. | 她还没说 |
[31:22] | She’s still piecing it together in her mind. | 她仍然在脑中拼凑细节 |
[31:23] | It’s a very complicated process, | 这是个非常复杂的过程 |
[31:25] | but we’ll know who the killer is soon enough. | 但是我们马上就会知道谁是凶手了 |
[31:26] | How could you do this? How could you let him? | 你怎么能这么做 你怎么能任他妄为 |
[31:29] | We are gonna take her to a safe place immediately. | 我们马上会带她到一个安全的地方 |
[31:32] | I’ll call my director. | 我会给我的主管打电话 |
[31:34] | Anything you want, you’ve got. | 不管什么要求都可以满足 |
[31:35] | I’ve got a great witsec apartment downstate. | 我在南部有一处很棒的证人保护公寓 |
[31:37] | We can keep her there long-term. | 我们可以长期让她待在那里 |
[31:40] | How do you sleep at night? | 你晚上怎么睡得着 |
[31:42] | Most nights I don’t, but I give you my word, | 绝大多数夜晚我失眠 但我向你保证 |
[31:44] | I will not let anything bad happen to Trina. | 我不会让不幸降临大翠娜身上 |
[31:46] | Yeah? You better hope you don’t. | 是吗 你会后悔的 |
[31:50] | 证人保护公寓 加拿大 格拉尼特贝 | |
[32:09] | Yeah, everything’s clear. | 没错 一切正常 |
[32:11] | Trina’s fast asleep. | 翠娜睡着了 |
[32:13] | No problem, boss. | 没问题 头儿 |
[32:30] | – Freeze! – Jesus! | -不准动 -天啊 |
[32:32] | Drop the weapon, Gorman! | 放下武器 葛曼 |
[32:33] | – You scared the crap out of me. – Get down on the ground. | -你吓死我了 -趴到地上 |
[32:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[32:38] | I just came by to see if, uh, Trina was okay. | 我就是顺道来看看翠娜 |
[32:40] | Trina’s safe elsewhere. | 翠娜在别处很安全 |
[32:42] | We know you came here to kill her. | 我们知道你是来杀她的 |
[32:45] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[32:46] | Essex hired you tonight, | 埃塞克斯今晚雇了你 |
[32:48] | like he hired you to kill her father. | 就像他雇你杀她爸爸那样 |
[32:51] | You know me, Grace. | 你了解我的 格蕾斯 |
[32:52] | We’ve been working together for weeks. | 我们共事好几周了 |
[32:54] | Give up the weapon now! | 马上放下武器 |
[32:55] | Just…just wait a second. Just hold on a second. | 等一下 等一下 |
[32:58] | I did not kill Justin. | 不是我杀的贾斯汀 |
[33:00] | Three… two… one… | 三 二 一 |
[33:01] | Okay! All right. Calm down. | 好吧好吧 你冷静下来 |
[33:03] | I’m putting the gun down. All right? | 我这就放下枪 好吧 |
[33:24] | We found a key in Gorman’s apartment | 我们在葛曼的公寓发现了一把 |
[33:26] | to the dead bolt at Justin’s house. | 贾斯汀家的钥匙 |
[33:29] | I didn’t leave that door unlocked. | 不是我没锁那扇门 |
[33:31] | He did. | 是他开了门 |
[33:33] | I am a good cop. | 我是个好警察 |
[33:36] | So it would seem. | 看来是这样 |
[33:40] | The investigation into your actions is over. | 对你的行为调查结案了 |
[33:45] | And as to the other matter, | 还有另外那件事 |
[33:46] | I decline your offer. | 我拒绝你的提议 |
[33:48] | I won’t spy on my friends. | 我不会监视我的朋友 |
[33:52] | A killer works in the CBI. | 一名凶手任职于加调局 |
[33:56] | Every day you pass each other in the halls. | 每天和你在大楼里擦肩而过 |
[33:59] | You share information. | 与你共享情报 |
[34:01] | You might well put your life into this person’s hands. | 你很可能把性命交于此人之手 |
[34:05] | I find that bothersome, | 我认为这情况岌岌可危 |
[34:07] | but you seem fine with it. | 但你却不以为然 |
[34:13] | Are we done? | 说完了吗 |
[34:15] | We are. | 完了 |
[34:25] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你自豪 |
[34:26] | Ohh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:28] | So how about I take you to lunch? | 带你去吃午餐如何 |
[34:30] | I have something special planned. | 我有特别安排 |
[34:32] | Yeah. All right. | 好啊 |
[34:35] | You paid Gorman to kill Justin, | 你花钱雇葛曼杀害贾斯汀 |
[34:37] | and when you realized Trina could I.D. Gorman, | 当你得知翠娜能认出葛曼时 |
[34:39] | you put a hit out on her, too. | 她也成了你的目标 |
[34:41] | Yeah, like you can prove that. | 口说无凭 |
[34:43] | Did you get this from the girl? | 这是那女孩说的吗 |
[34:44] | Anything she says under hypnosis | 她被催眠时说的任何话 |
[34:46] | is inadmissible. | 都是不被采纳的 |
[34:47] | Oh. Oh. No, no, no. I never hypnotized Trina. | 不不不 我从没催眠过翠娜 |
[34:51] | Much to the relief of her aunt, I must say, | 她的阿姨可以松口气了 我得说 |
[34:53] | Trina never remembered anything. | 翠娜什么都没想起来 |
[34:55] | I did it to lure Gorman out, | 我这么做是为了引葛曼上钩 |
[34:58] | and it worked a treat. | 结果果然见效 |
[34:59] | And we do have the proof, | 我们确实掌握了证据 |
[35:00] | and not just the bag of meth | 不只是在葛曼家发现的 |
[35:02] | we found at gorman’s, but also your bank records. | 一袋甲基苯丙胺 还有你的银行记录 |
[35:05] | You paid Gorman 10 grand for each hit. | 你每次买凶 都付给葛曼一万块 |
[35:08] | Every time Gorman made a deposit, | 每次葛曼收到一笔钱 |
[35:10] | the same amount came out of your account. | 就有同样一笔钱从你的账户汇出 |
[35:11] | What are the chances? | 这种巧合几率有多大 |
[35:13] | In the six years Gorman worked for you, | 在葛曼为你卖命的六年里 |
[35:14] | it looks like you commissioned five murders. | 你前后五次买凶 |
[35:17] | It seems like we’re gonna close some open cases. | 看来有很多未结的案子可以了了 |
[35:20] | And I think he’s gonna look great in an orange jumpsuit. | 我想他穿着橙色狱服一定很好看 |
[35:22] | So if the girl didn’t say anything to you, | 如果这女孩什么都没说 |
[35:24] | how did you get on to Gorman? | 你们怎么想到葛曼的 |
[35:25] | That lovely hockey jersey. | 那件可爱的曲棍球衫 |
[35:27] | You’re from boston. Oh, come on. | 你来自波士顿 拜托 |
[35:29] | It’s wicked obvious. Gorman’s also from boston. | 这非常明显了吧 葛曼也来自波士顿 |
[35:33] | You guys even grew up on the same block. | 你们甚至在同一个街区长大 |
[35:35] | Yeah. How do you like them apples? | 这还不够明显吗 |
[35:46] | Congratulations. I heard. | 恭喜你 我听说了 |
[35:48] | You did? Already? | 你已经听说了 |
[35:51] | Oh, the P.S.U. Investigation. | 你说的是内部纪律小组的调查 |
[35:53] | Right. Sorry. I thought… | 对 抱歉 我还以为… |
[35:56] | Thought what? | 以为什么 |
[35:59] | I thought you heard my news already, | 我以为你已经听说我的好消息了 |
[36:00] | and I really wanted to tell you myself. | 我真想亲自告诉你的 |
[36:08] | Craig asked me to marry him, and I said yes. | 克莱格向我求婚了 我答应了 |
[36:17] | That’s wonderful, Grace. | 这太好了 格蕾斯 |
[36:19] | That’s terrific news. He’s a great guy. | 真是喜讯 他是个好人 |
[36:23] | Thank you, Wayne. | 谢谢你 韦恩 |
[36:26] | I… | 我… |
[36:30] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -多谢 -没事 |
[36:44] | Hi. Thank you for coming. I-I don’t know what’s wrong. | 谢谢您赶过来 我不知道怎么回事 |
[36:46] | Not at all. I brought Lisbon along, | 不用 我带了里斯本来 |
[36:48] | On account of you don’t trust me, | 鉴于你不信任我 |
[36:49] | despite the fact that I helped her quit smoking. | 尽管我帮她戒了烟 |
[36:51] | Now that’s gratitude. | 就这么感激我的 |
[36:54] | No good deed goes unpunished. | 好人没好报 |
[37:04] | You remember now, don’t you? | 你现在想起来了 对吧 |
[37:07] | Remember what? | 想起什么 |
[37:11] | It’s okay. You can say. | 没关系的 你可以说出来 |
[37:13] | You’re safe here. | 你在这儿很安全 |
[37:18] | I remember what happened. | 我记起了事情经过 |
[37:22] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[37:24] | It was me. | 是我 |
[37:28] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[37:30] | It was Trina who shot her father. | 是翠娜枪杀了她父亲 |
[37:33] | No. No. That marshal shot Justin. | 不不 是那个法警杀了贾斯汀 |
[37:36] | That’s what you said. | 这可是你说的 |
[37:38] | Well, technically Gorman was hired to kill Justin. | 葛曼确实受雇去杀贾斯汀 |
[37:41] | He snuck onto the property, | 他潜进了房屋 |
[37:42] | but he never got to the killing part. | 但他没法进展到杀人那部分 |
[37:53] | What the hell? | 这怎么回事 |
[37:55] | But gorman’s killed a lot of other people, | 但是葛曼已经杀害了很多其他人 |
[37:56] | so, meh, you know, good riddance. | 所以也是罪有应得 |
[38:01] | Essex didn’t know that Gorman had failed. | 艾克塞斯不知道葛曼失手了 |
[38:03] | He paid him for the hit. | 他付给他买凶的钱 |
[38:05] | Exactly. That’s why Gorman came after Trina. | 没错 这就是葛曼来追杀翠娜的原因 |
[38:10] | He couldn’t very well explain to essex | 他无法向艾克塞斯解释 |
[38:12] | that he’d cheated him because she was the killer. | 他骗了他 因为她才是真凶 |
[38:18] | Trina, why? | 翠娜 为什么 |
[38:25] | Justin murdered her mother. | 贾斯汀谋杀了她母亲 |
[38:28] | I-it was suicide. | 那是自杀 |
[38:30] | Justin got these from a bar in Reno… | 贾斯汀在雷诺的一家酒吧里拿了这些 |
[38:33] | where molly died. | 正是莫利丧命的地方 |
[38:36] | And according to his case file, | 根据他的供述 |
[38:38] | he told police he had never been to Reno. | 他告诉警方 他从没去过雷诺 |
[38:51] | I was just looking for something to light a candle, | 我当时只是在找东西点蜡烛 |
[38:54] | And… when I… | 而当我… |
[38:56] | I found these. | 我发现了这些 |
[39:00] | I-I don’t get it, dad. | 我不明白 爸爸 |
[39:01] | You said you’ve never been there. | 你说你从没去过那里 |
[39:06] | Come here! | 过来 |
[39:08] | Give me that! | 把它给我 |
[39:13] | Your mother thought she could leave me and take you with her, | 你母亲妄想她可以带着你离开我 |
[39:15] | Like–like I’m some kind of schmuck! | 好像我是蠢货一样 |
[39:17] | Ow! Dad, you’re hurting me! | 爸爸 你弄疼我了 |
[39:20] | I swear to god, you say one word, | 我向上帝发誓 你敢透露一个字 |
[39:22] | One word, you will end up the same way. | 哪怕一个字 你也会落得同样下场 |
[39:24] | Are you gonna make me do that? | 你要逼我这么做吗 |
[39:25] | Answer me, girl! Answer me! Answer me! | 回答我 女儿 回答我 回答我 |
[39:34] | Hey! Aah! Don’t! | 不要 |
[39:43] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[39:47] | We need to talk. Now. | 我们得马上谈谈 |
[40:00] | You knew. You knew the whole time. | 你早就知道 你从一开始就知道 |
[40:03] | Um… not the whole time, no. Hang on. What are you doing? | 也不是一开始 等等 你在干什么 |
[40:07] | I’m calling Juvenile services. | 我要打给少年法庭 |
[40:08] | I don’t want them to take her to county for booking. | 我可不想他们把她送到县监狱 |
[40:10] | Really? That’s your plan for this girl? | 真的吗 你就是这么为她打算的 |
[40:12] | – Jail? – Give me the phone, Jane! | -坐牢吗 -把手机给我 简 |
[40:13] | – No, I can’t. – She took somebody’s life. | -不 我不干 -她夺走了他人生命 |
[40:16] | She confessed to a police officer. | 她在警官面前招了供 |
[40:18] | For god sakes, Llisbon, | 看在上帝的份上 里斯本 |
[40:19] | the girl’s father was an abuser. | 这孩子的父亲虐待她 |
[40:21] | So was mine! I didn’t shoot him! | 我父亲也是 可我没向他开枪 |
[40:25] | It was self-defense. | 那是自卫 |
[40:27] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[40:28] | And if it was self-defense, she’ll be acquitted. | 如果是自卫的话 她会无罪释放的 |
[40:30] | Oh, and the courts never get it wrong. | 是啊 法庭绝不会错的 |
[40:32] | The system never chews people up. | 司法系统从不伤及无辜 |
[40:34] | We are the system, Jane. | 我们就代表司法系统 简 |
[40:35] | We get it right most of the time. | 我们大多数时间都是对的 |
[40:37] | Okay, so she’s proven innocent. | 好吧 就算她被判清白 |
[40:39] | How much time do you think she’s gonna spend in foster care? | 你觉得她要在拘留所待多久 |
[40:42] | Six months? A year? | 六个月 还是一年 |
[40:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:47] | It’s all so unnecessary, isn’t it? | 这一切都没必要 不是吗 |
[40:49] | ’cause Trina’s aunt is a nurse. | 因为翠娜的阿姨就是护士 |
[40:51] | Aunt Jodie can get her the psychiatric help | 乔迪阿姨可以给她需要的 |
[40:53] | that she needs– help, not punishment. | 心理帮助 帮助 而不是惩罚 |
[40:57] | We don’t get to pick who gets a pass and who doesn’t. | 我们无权选择谁可以逃脱惩处 |
[41:00] | That is the job of the courts. Please. | 这是法庭的工作 拜托 |
[41:01] | And our job–our job is to catch the killer. | 我们的工作就是抓住真凶 |
[41:03] | What happens after that is up to other good people | 这之后的事 就交给其他那些 |
[41:06] | who are also doing the best job they can. | 同样各尽职守的好人来做 |
[41:11] | Damn it. Why did she confess? | 该死 她干嘛要认罪 |
[41:15] | Because she’s a good person. | 因为她是个好人 |
[41:21] | We don’t have to do this. | 我们不必如此 |
[41:23] | We can let her go just this once. | 这次我们就放过她吧 |
[41:26] | Just once. | 仅此一次 |
[41:40] | 卡利斯少年拘留所 | |
[41:47] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[41:58] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[42:08] | It’s okay, Teresa. | 没事的 特蕾莎 |
[42:10] | Ho, we’re busy here, lady. | 女士 我们这儿忙着呢 |
[42:18] | Keep up the good work. | 继续好好工作吧 |
[42:22] | Trina, we’re gonna take you home. | 翠娜 我们带你回家 |
[42:30] | You just witnessed a beautiful thing. | 您刚见证了美好的一幕 |