时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Where is she? – Over here. | -她在哪 -这里 |
[00:02] | You saw the suspect? | 你看到了嫌凶吗 |
[00:03] | Details, please. Where? When? | 具体点 时间和地点 |
[00:06] | Uh, I was coming out of the elevator after lunch. | 午饭后我从电梯里出来 |
[00:08] | Where was the suspect headed? | 嫌疑人向哪边去了 |
[00:10] | Uh, up the stairs, which I thought was strange, | 上楼了 我还挺奇怪的 |
[00:12] | ’cause that leads to the roof, right? | 因为那条路直通屋顶 对吧 |
[00:13] | It’s not just the roof. It’s where Jane works. | 不仅通向屋顶 还通向简办公的地方 |
[00:15] | – Has anybody seen him? – Not since this morning. | -有人看见他了吗 -一早上没见了 |
[00:16] | Cover the exits! All of them! | 看住出口 所有出口 |
[00:19] | Use whoever you have to out here! | 召集所有人手把守出口 |
[00:26] | Hasten slowly. | 不要打草惊蛇 |
[00:27] | The target will be armed. | 目标可能持枪 |
[00:49] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[00:51] | Jane? You in there? | 简 你在吗 |
[00:55] | Yeah, I’m coming out. | 对 我出来了 |
[00:58] | You’re gonna have to stand back. And if you’re bearing firearms, | 如果你们持枪的话 就往后站一点 |
[01:02] | Please lower them. | 拜托放下武器 |
[01:05] | Please. | 拜托 |
[01:23] | Stand back… | 你们往后退 |
[01:24] | or he dies. | 否则我就开枪 |
[01:31] | 超感警探 | |
[01:38] | 36小时前 | |
[01:42] | 北加州考古与人类学博物馆 | |
[01:58] | Security guard making rounds this morning | 今天早上警卫在巡逻的时候 |
[02:00] | found the body. Multiple stab wounds. | 发现了这具尸体 多处刀伤 |
[02:02] | Anything missing from the display case? | 陈列柜中丢失了什么物品吗 |
[02:03] | Yeah, a mayan figurine. Gold. | 丢了一具纯金的玛雅雕像 |
[02:05] | Valued at 200 grand. | 价值20万美元 |
[02:07] | We get an I.D. on the victim? | 死者身份确认了吗 |
[02:08] | Manuel Montero. He was a professor at the university, | 曼努・蒙特罗 他是大学教授 |
[02:11] | in ancient art. Security cameras show him | 研究古代艺术的 监视录像显示 |
[02:13] | entering the museum alone at 10:25 p.m., | 他于晚上10点25分独自进入博物馆 |
[02:15] | then he turned off the cameras. | 之后他就关掉了监视录像 |
[02:16] | Hey, Lisbon. | 嗨 里斯本 |
[02:17] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[02:20] | Meet Caroline– | 来见见卡洛琳 |
[02:22] | one of the most well-preserved tyrannosaurus rex | 迄今为止人类发现的保存最为完好的 |
[02:25] | ever discovered. Isn’t she awesome? | 霸王龙遗骸 是不是很棒 |
[02:27] | We’ve got a dead man over there. | 那边可有具尸体呢 |
[02:29] | Dead men I’ve seen. But this… | 死人我见得多了 但这个 |
[02:32] | Could we get back to work, please? | 能回去工作了吗 |
[02:35] | Must I justify my every action? | 我每个举动都得解释清清楚楚吗 |
[02:38] | Please observe the rib cage | 请仔细观察我们这位 |
[02:40] | of our smaller fossilized friend here. | 小只的化石朋友的肋骨 |
[02:43] | There’s a rib missing. | 它有根肋骨不见了 |
[02:45] | Exactly | 对 |
[02:45] | You think somebody climbed up there and stole it? | 你觉得是有人爬上去偷了它的肋骨吗 |
[02:48] | Well, two options– the first involves cloning. | 两个选项 第一个选项是克隆的原因 |
[02:51] | The second and more likely– | 第二个选项更靠谱一点 |
[02:52] | it was used to break a very thick piece of glass. | 有人掰断这根肋骨去打碎很厚的玻璃 |
[02:56] | Could we get somebody | 能来个人 |
[02:57] | to dust the stegosaurus for prints, please? | 在这只剑龙身上收集一下指纹吗 拜托了 |
[03:00] | It’s not a stegosaurus. It’s a triceratops. | 这可不是剑龙 这是三角龙 |
[03:03] | Triceratop… ps. …ps. | 三角 龙 龙 龙 |
[03:06] | …ps. …ps. | 龙 龙 |
[03:07] | My name is Christo Papadakis. | 我叫克里斯托・帕帕达奇斯 |
[03:09] | I am professor of anthropology. | 我是人类学的教授 |
[03:11] | Did you know the victim? | 你认识被害人吗 |
[03:12] | Manuel Montero. He was part-time faculty. | 曼努・蒙特罗 他是兼职教授 |
[03:14] | Too busy to teach full-time. | 事情太多 没办法做全职教师 |
[03:16] | Montero was on the run. | 蒙特罗之前跑路了 |
[03:18] | On the run from who? | 要躲谁啊 |
[03:20] | Nobody. He–he traveled. | 不躲谁 他 他去旅行了 |
[03:22] | He was always running to South America. | 他经常去南美州 |
[03:26] | His career was in ruins. | 他就在废墟之中工作[还有职业生涯毁了之义] |
[03:28] | Well, tough times for everybody. | 谁碰到这事都不好过啊 |
[03:29] | Not for Montero. He had a lot of money. | 蒙特罗可没不好过 他有很多钱 |
[03:31] | Well, you just said he was in ruins. | 你刚刚说过他的职业生涯毁了 |
[03:33] | Yes, Toltec. Mayan. | 对 托尔特克 玛雅废墟 |
[03:36] | Oh. Montero was an archaeologist? | 蒙特罗是考古学家 |
[03:38] | Specializing in pre-columbian art. | 专攻古巴比伦艺术 |
[03:40] | Many of the pieces around you are, | 在这里的很多艺术品 |
[03:42] | uh, on loan from him. | 都是从他那里借来的 |
[03:44] | Can you think of anyone with a reason to kill Montero? | 你能想到有谁想杀害蒙特罗的吗 |
[03:47] | Well, he was a traitor. | 他是个叛徒 |
[03:47] | 叛徒和商人在英文中音很相近 | |
[03:49] | Oh, he was a traitor? Who did he betray? | 他是个叛徒 那他背叛了谁 |
[03:51] | Betray? Nobody. | 背叛 谁也没背叛 |
[03:52] | Well, you just said he was a… | 你刚刚说过他是个 |
[03:54] | Montero was an honest antiquities dealer. | 蒙特罗是个诚实守信的古董商人 |
[03:56] | One of the last. | 绝无仅有的了 |
[03:58] | Most traders these days are looters | 现在大部分商人都是抢劫犯 |
[04:00] | and no-good son-of-a-bitches. | 和没心肝的混蛋 |
[04:02] | So, Montero was a trader… | 所以说 蒙特罗是个商人 |
[04:05] | He traded antiquities, | 他买卖古董 |
[04:08] | excavated from South American ruins. | 那些从南美遗迹中出土的古董 |
[04:14] | Are you really professional police officer? | 你真的是职业警察吗 |
[04:21] | So the missing pendant belonged to the victim. | 所以说遗失的饰物是属于死者的 |
[04:23] | Montero liked to visit the museum after hours | 蒙特罗喜欢在闭馆之后重回博物馆 |
[04:25] | to show his pieces to private buyers. | 向那些私人买家展示他的个人收藏 |
[04:27] | He had a key to the building and the security code. | 他有大楼钥匙 还有保全密码 |
[04:30] | At the heart of any salesman is showmanship. | 做商人的核心在于作秀 |
[04:33] | And you’d be hard-pressed | 但这么具有戏剧效果的秀场 |
[04:34] | to find a more dramatic proscenium than this. | 还真是难得一见 |
[04:37] | Yeah, smart strategy | 这销售手段不错 |
[04:38] | unless the buyer doesn’t wanna pay. | 除非买家压根就没想过付钱 |
[04:39] | Stabbed in the back, literally. | 还真是暗箭难防 背后被捅 |
[04:42] | Montero probably didn’t even see it coming. | 蒙特罗可能都没想到自己会中刀 |
[04:44] | But he had time to think about it before he died. | 但他在死前有一段思考的时间 |
[04:46] | Look at his watch. | 看看他的表 |
[04:49] | Wow. That’s an ugly watch. | 这表还真丑 |
[04:51] | – It’s a calculator watch. – Indeed. | -这是一款计算器手表 -确实 |
[04:53] | Very useful accessory for the sales pro on the go. | 对于东奔西跑的商人来说非常实用 |
[04:56] | Is there something typed in there? | 那表上是不是输入了些什么 |
[04:59] | It’s uh, numbers. | 是些数字 |
[05:01] | 6078 “6-0-7-8.” | |
[05:05] | Supposed to mean something? | 有什么意义吗 |
[05:06] | Try looking at the numbers upside-down. | 把数字颠倒过来看 |
[05:12] | It says “Blog.” | 是”博客” |
[05:14] | His cell phone was crushed by the killer, | 他的手机被凶手摔坏了 |
[05:16] | so Montero here improvised. | 所以蒙特罗就急中生智 |
[05:19] | Call Van Pelt | 给范佩尔打电话 |
[05:19] | and see if Montero published a blog. | 看看蒙特罗有没有发表博客文章 |
[05:22] | – I’m ready to go. I’ve seen enough. – I haven’t. | -我要走了 我看够了 -我还没呢 |
[05:25] | You know they have mastodons here? | 你知道他们这里还展出乳齿象吗 |
[05:27] | Giant sloths. | 还有巨型树懒 |
[05:28] | And dire wolves. I-I’ll catch up. | 和死地野狼 我随后跟上 |
[05:31] | But, Mommy, I want to go. | 但妈妈 我想去 |
[05:34] | You can squawk all you like, Mimi. | 你怎么扯着嗓子叫都没用 米米 |
[05:36] | There’s no sleepovers on a school night. | 要上学的时候是不能去朋友家过夜的 |
[05:38] | I have to. | 我必须去 |
[05:39] | No. | 不行 |
[05:41] | Mommy, that’s so unfair. | 妈妈 这太不公平了 |
[05:43] | I’m sorry, baby. I gotta go. | 对不起宝贝 我得挂了 |
[05:45] | All right. Love you. | 好吧 我爱你 |
[05:46] | Mm-hmm. Love you, too. Bye. | 我也爱你 再见 |
[05:51] | Forgive the intrusion. | 很抱歉打断你 |
[05:55] | What’s this about, agent LaRoche? | 有什么事吗 拉罗彻探员 |
[06:02] | The Todd Johnson case. | 想和你谈谈托德・强生的案子 |
[06:09] | I would like to show you a photo | 我想给你看一张 |
[06:12] | of one of the law enforcement officers that he murdered. | 他杀害的一名执法人员的照片 |
[06:24] | Did you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[06:27] | Rance Howard. C.H.P. Officer. | 兰斯・哈沃德 加州公路巡警 |
[06:31] | Very popular. A lot of our agents were close to him. | 人缘不错 许多我们的探员跟他很熟 |
[06:34] | Some more than others. | 有人比别人更熟 |
[06:39] | There’s a rumor that you and Howard were intimately involved. | 有传言说 你和哈沃德关系不一般 |
[06:44] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[06:46] | – Excuse me? – Simple question. | -你什么意思 -随便问问 |
[06:49] | Simple answer– | 那我的回答是 |
[06:51] | what the hell is that to you or anybody else? | 这关你还有其他人什么事 |
[06:54] | Johnson was set on fire– | 强生被人放火烧死 |
[06:57] | a crime of passion if there ever was one. | 这是冲动犯罪 如果有这说法的话 |
[07:01] | If you were having an affair with one of Johnson’s victims, | 如果你跟强生的受害者之一有染 |
[07:06] | you had passion and motive. | 你就有作案的冲动与动机 |
[07:15] | Your investigation seems to hinge | 你的调查似乎是根据 |
[07:17] | on what you may have read on a bathroom wall. | 在厕所墙上看到的八卦进行的啊 |
[07:23] | Good luck with that, agent LaRoche. | 祝你好运 拉罗彻探员 |
[08:05] | – Background on Montero. – What do we know about him? | -蒙特罗的背景 -都有什么信息 |
[08:07] | Single, self-employed, spent half his time abroad | 单身 个体户 一半时间在国外 |
[08:09] | importing ancient art. | 引进文物 |
[08:11] | – Sold it from a warehouse in San Francisco. – Family? | -货存放在旧金山的仓库 -家庭呢 |
[08:13] | Parents retired in Florida. | 父母退休 住在佛罗里达州 |
[08:14] | They’ll be on the next flight here. | 他们会搭下一班飞机过来 |
[08:15] | Hey, boss. I looked into the blog. | 头儿 我查了他的博客 |
[08:17] | Montero did publish one– “I dig dead people.” | 蒙特罗确实发了一篇 “我是挖死人的” |
[08:20] | Archaeology humor. Cute. Anything useful? | 考古幽默 有意思 还有什么 |
[08:23] | A lot of self-promotional entries | 许多都在自卖自夸 |
[08:25] | about his relic-hunting adventures. | 有关其掘金探险经历 |
[08:27] | But three weeks ago, | 但三周之前 |
[08:28] | He came back from a trip to Columbia | 他结束了哥伦比亚之旅 |
[08:30] | with the gold pendant that was stolen from the museum. | 带回了这次博物馆失窃的黄金饰物 |
[08:32] | After Montero blogged about it, | 蒙特罗将其写入博客后 |
[08:34] | A private buyer posted an anonymous e-mail to arrange a viewing. | 一个私人买家写了封匿名邮件安排见面 |
[08:37] | Did you put a trace on the e-mail? | 你追踪了他的邮件吗 |
[08:39] | Not me. FBI’s computer forensics lab. | 不是我 是联邦调查局计算机鉴证实验室 |
[08:41] | One of the perks of having a fiance with the Feds. | 有未婚夫在联调局就是方便啊 |
[08:44] | Preliminary forensic report. | 初步的鉴证报告 |
[08:46] | You’re gonna have dozens of prints in the trial | 剑龙骨架上有几十处指纹 |
[08:47] | off the stegosaurus skeleton. | 需要分析 |
[08:49] | It’s gonna take a while to process them, though. | 处理完这些要花点时间 |
[08:50] | While we’re waiting on forensics, let’s work on developing some leads. | 等鉴证结果之余 我们去找点线索 |
[08:53] | Hey, you said that Montero had a warehouse? | 你说过蒙特罗有个仓库对不 |
[08:55] | Yeah, in the Mission District. | 对 在旧金山教会区 |
[08:56] | But there’s something else. I ran his financials. | 但这还没完 我查过他的财政情况 |
[08:58] | The profits from his company have been going up at a time | 在其他文物贩子关门倒闭之时 |
[09:01] | when other art and antiquity dealers are closing shop. | 他的公司利润仍旧蒸蒸日上 |
[09:03] | Closing shop? Why? | 关门倒闭 为何 |
[09:04] | Repatriation laws. | 文物遣返法 |
[09:05] | Countries are now suing for the return of their cultural treasures. | 各国通过诉讼要回自己的国宝 |
[09:07] | You and Rigsby go to the warehouse. | 你和瑞斯比去仓库 |
[09:09] | see if you can find anything. | 看看有什么发现 |
[09:19] | Hi, Jane. | 简 你好啊 |
[09:21] | The boys are working on the parking lot today. | 孩子们今天在停车场工作 |
[09:22] | Need you to park underground. | 要麻烦你停到地下了 |
[09:23] | Oh, no problem. That kid of yours, Jim– | 没问题 你家的小孩 吉姆 |
[09:26] | Is he into dinosaurs and prehistoric stuff? | 他喜欢恐龙和史前生物吗 |
[09:28] | Sure loves his mother. | 他妈妈肯定喜欢 |
[09:31] | Here. Give him this. | 给 把这给他 |
[09:32] | It’s a replica of a dire wolf’s tooth. | 史前恶狼的牙齿复制品 |
[09:35] | Thanks. Look at that. | 谢了 真不错 |
[09:38] | Have a good day. | 一天愉快 |
[10:16] | What? | 怎么 |
[10:18] | I didn’t say anything. | 我可什么都没说 |
[10:19] | You were thinking it. | 你在想了 |
[10:21] | – Mentalizing me. – You can tell? | -你在猜我的心思 -你能看出来吗 |
[10:24] | I can read it on your face. So stop. | 都写在你脸上呢 所以打住 |
[10:26] | Well, if you can read it on my face, | 既然你能从我脸上看出来 |
[10:27] | then you’re mentalizing me. So you stop. | 那么是你在猜我的心思 所以你也打住 |
[10:31] | Oh. No, on second thought, keep going. | 不过转念一想 还是你继续说下去 |
[10:34] | What am I thinking? | 我在想什么 |
[10:35] | – Please go away, Jane. – Nope. That’s wrong. Try again. | -简 请你一边去 -猜错了 再猜 |
[10:38] | You’re thinking I’m freaking out | 你在想 我吓坏了 |
[10:40] | because some fool spread a rumor | 因为有白痴传言说 |
[10:43] | that I was having an affair with Rance Howard. | 我跟兰斯・哈沃德有染 |
[10:45] | The C.H.P. officer? | 那个加州公路巡警吗 |
[10:47] | You’re the one thinking it. | 现在是在说你的想法 |
[10:49] | I feel naked. | 我都被看穿了 |
[10:51] | There’s only one person that has this singular effect on people. | 只有一个人会对人产生这种影响 |
[10:55] | You’ve been LaRoched, haven’t you? | 拉罗彻找你了 对不对 |
[10:58] | – I suppose I have. – Well, there’s no shame in it. | -我想是的 -那不丢人了 |
[11:00] | We’re all pots in his kitchen, and he’s a Sous chef, | 我们是他厨房的锅 他是大厨 |
[11:03] | just waiting for one of us to boil over. | 就等着我们中哪个开锅了 |
[11:06] | I won’t give him the satisfaction. | 我不会让他称心如意 |
[11:07] | Of course not. Did you? | 当然了 你有吗 |
[11:10] | – Did I what? – Did you have an affair with Rance Howard? | -有什么 -你跟兰斯・哈沃德有染吗 |
[11:13] | My personal life is my personal life. | 私生活就是私生活 |
[11:16] | Nobody else has the right to it. | 别人没有权利干涉 |
[11:18] | Well you’re wrong about that. | 我想你错了 |
[11:19] | LaRoche does. Whatever the truth is, | 拉罗彻就有 无论真相是什么 |
[11:21] | I wouldn’t try to hide it from him. | 我不会向他隐瞒 |
[11:23] | He’ll find out eventually. | 他终究会发现的 |
[11:32] | Ho-ho-ho. It’s our lucky day, buddy. | 兄弟 今天是我们的幸运日 |
[11:35] | See that taco truck | 看到我们下高速公路时 |
[11:36] | just as we got off the freeway? | 那辆买玉米卷的卡车了吗 |
[11:37] | That taco truck’s always there. | 那辆车一直在那儿 |
[11:40] | Oh, yeah. A little carne asada | 查完仓库后 |
[11:40] | – After we check out the warehouse? Muy bien? – No. | -去吃点墨西哥烤肉吧 好不 -不了 |
[11:44] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[11:44] | I don’t wanna cross hobo alley | 我可不想去流浪汉聚集的巷子 |
[11:46] | to order lunch from a truck | 就为了买卡车上卖的午餐 |
[11:47] | That’s near the sewage ditch under the freeway. | 那儿靠近高速公路边的臭水沟 |
[11:49] | But there’s tacos there. | 那儿可有卖玉米卷呐 |
[11:53] | This is the warehouse. | 仓库到了 |
[11:59] | Let’s check out the back. | 我们从后门进去 |
[12:07] | Hey! | 喂 |
[12:11] | Cbi. Who’s in charge here? | 加调局的 这里谁负责 |
[12:14] | Estamos con la police. Esta cargo? Estamos con la police. | 我们是警察 这里谁负责 |
[12:19] | Maybe they don’t speak spanish. | 也许他们听不懂西语 |
[12:21] | Maybe you don’t. | 也许是你不会说 |
[12:23] | You guys work for Montero? | 你们老板是蒙特罗吧 |
[12:28] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[12:45] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[13:05] | Eres un idiota. | 真是白痴 |
[13:07] | Throw out your weapon! | 把武器扔出来 |
[13:09] | La pistola! | 手枪 |
[13:11] | Do it now! | 现在 |
[13:18] | Step into clear view! Hands in the air! | 走到空地上来 双手举起来 |
[13:30] | Face down on the ground. Hands out to your sides. Do it now. | 脸贴在地上 双手伸开 现在 |
[13:37] | Hey! Hey, hey, easy! Easy! | 喂喂 轻点 轻点 |
[13:40] | Yeah, now he understands english. So… | 他现在听懂英语了 |
[13:42] | What kind of ancient art you boys selling today, huh? | 你们今天卖的是什么古董 |
[14:00] | Roberto Salvador. | 罗伯特・萨尔瓦多 |
[14:02] | You’re on a work visa from Columbia. | 你持有哥伦比亚的工作签证 |
[14:05] | So you work for Montero? | 你为蒙特罗效力 |
[14:07] | Hmm. Could be. | 也许吧 |
[14:09] | Could be montero works for me. | 也可能是蒙特罗为我效力 |
[14:13] | Attitude. Really? | 不老实 那好 |
[14:17] | Uh, where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[14:19] | To write you up on charges of running guns, | 写报告指控你持有枪支 |
[14:21] | Resisting arrest, attempted murder… | 拒捕 还蓄意谋杀 |
[14:23] | Hey, hey, hey, cimate. Tranquilo. | 别激动 别激动 |
[14:27] | I only shot at you because you shot at me. | 我开枪是因为你先朝我开枪的 |
[14:29] | What–what can I do here? I got a family, you know. | 我还能怎么做呢 我还有家人 |
[14:32] | I wanna see them again. | 我想再见到他们 |
[14:34] | You answer my questions. No attitude. | 那你老实回答我的问题 |
[14:35] | Maybe we’ll forget about the attempted murder. | 也许我们能撤销蓄意谋杀的指控 |
[14:38] | Good. Sit down. | 好 坐下吧 |
[14:41] | Put your feet down. | 放心坐下吧 |
[14:45] | Why did Montero hire you? | 蒙特罗为什么雇你 |
[14:47] | To run his shipping operation. | 雇我来帮他送货 |
[14:49] | Weapons or antiquities? | 送的是武器还是古董 |
[14:51] | Both. | 都有 |
[14:52] | Manuel was an honest businessman for many years, | 曼努一直以来都是个守信用的商人 |
[14:54] | But the profit in those museum pieces went away. | 不过那些博物馆的老古董渐渐无利可图了 |
[14:57] | Too many legal barriers. | 有太多法律障碍了 |
[14:59] | Politicos, criminales to bribe. | 要买通好多的官僚和罪犯 |
[15:02] | So Montero started trafficking guns. | 所以蒙特罗就开始做枪支交易了 |
[15:04] | He had his company all set up. | 他的公司都筹备好了 |
[15:05] | He could ship them to south America, | 他可以直接把枪运到南美 |
[15:07] | no questions asked, | 一点麻烦都没有 |
[15:08] | then trade them | 然后再用枪 |
[15:09] | for all the black market antiquities he could handle. | 换取黑市上他能处理的了的古董 |
[15:12] | Did Montero have any enemies? | 蒙特罗有没有什么死对头 |
[15:14] | No. He was beloved. | 没有 他很受人爱戴的 |
[15:16] | In Colombia, they called him el profesor. | 在哥伦比亚 人们都称呼他为教授 |
[15:19] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[15:20] | Well, it has a certain pulp appeal as far as mysteries go– | 疑点重重 充满神秘色彩 |
[15:25] | murder in the museum, stolen mayan gold, | 博物馆凶杀案 被盗的玛雅人黄金 |
[15:27] | colombian gun runners– | 哥伦比亚枪支走私犯 |
[15:29] | But it’s a tawdry work of fiction, | 不过尽是些华而不实的虚构 |
[15:31] | completely made up. | 全都是编出来的 |
[15:33] | Oh, I’m pretty sure Montero’s dead. | 我很确定蒙特罗已经死了啊 |
[15:35] | Yes, but not for the reasons that we’re being led to believe. | 是死了 不过原因不在我们跟的这条线上 |
[15:38] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:40] | I find it easier to show than to tell. | 我觉得直接演示给你看比较容易 |
[15:43] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[15:45] | Could you please tell me | 你能告诉我蒙特罗 |
[15:46] | who montero was trading weapons to in south America? | 在南美洲都把武器卖给谁吗 |
[15:50] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[15:51] | Cartels, gangs, private armies. | 联盟啦帮派啦还有私人军队 |
[15:54] | Oh, makes sense. | 这就说的过去了 |
[15:56] | If they wanted him dead, how would they go about that? | 如果他们想弄死他 具体会怎么做呢 |
[15:59] | You would never know how. He would just… | 你根本不会知道怎么做 他只会… |
[16:02] | disappear. | 直接消失 |
[16:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:05] | And if the body just happened to be found miraculously, | 要是尸体奇迹般地被找到了 |
[16:08] | where might that be? | 那可能会在哪儿找到呢 |
[16:10] | Uh, a mass grave. Side of a road. | 在乱葬岗 或者在路边 |
[16:13] | We found him stabbed | 我们是在一个公共博物馆里 |
[16:15] | and bled out in a public museum. | 发现他被捅伤后流血而亡的 |
[16:17] | Would you kill a man that way? | 你会这样子杀人吗 |
[16:18] | Hell, no. Heh. Too high-risk. | 当然不会了 风险太大了 |
[16:24] | Somebody killed Montero for reasons | 有人杀了蒙特罗 |
[16:27] | that had nothing to do with pre-columbian art | 不过原因和哥伦布时期以前的艺术品无关 |
[16:29] | and nothing to do with Colombian cartels. | 也和哥伦比亚的帮派联盟无关 |
[16:32] | That’s just what the killer wanted us to think. | 只不过凶手希望我们往这上面想罢了 |
[16:37] | Oh, I asked Conway over at gambling control | 我把负责赌博案的康威叫来了 |
[16:39] | to join our investigation into the loan shark syndicate. | 让他加入我们对鲨鱼财团贷款的调查 |
[16:41] | Conway’s a good man, but he can talk the paint off a car. | 康威是个好小伙儿 就是太能说了 |
[16:45] | Don’t let him run the briefings. | 千万别让他做简报 |
[16:46] | Director Bertram. | 伯坦姆主管 |
[16:47] | J.J., you waiting for me? | J.J. 你在等我吗 |
[16:49] | Special agent Hightower, actually. | 事实上 我在等海托华特别探员 |
[17:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:02] | Night. | 晚安 |
[17:07] | A visual reconstruction | 这是幅视觉再现图 |
[17:09] | of the night of Todd Johnson’s murder, | 重现了托德・强生遇害当晚的情形 |
[17:12] | based on security footage, | 依照安检录像 |
[17:15] | activity logs, | 活动记录 |
[17:17] | and 86 hours of interviews. | 还有长达86小时的问话制作而成 |
[17:20] | Nice project board. | 展示板做得不错啊 |
[17:23] | Bet you won a few science fairs. | 你肯定赢过不少科学赛会 |
[17:30] | I won all of them. | 我就没输过 |
[17:36] | This is the holding cell where Johnson was burned alive. | 这里是强生被活活烧死的审讯室 |
[17:40] | The circles indicate | 这些小圆点表示的是 |
[17:42] | the location of people within CBI, | 加调局内部人员 |
[17:44] | moments before his murder. | 在凶案发生前身处的位置 |
[17:48] | My research revealed that | 我的研究表明 |
[17:51] | this group of people did not have the security clearance | 这一群人的安全层级不够 |
[17:55] | to enter the holding area. | 无法进入审讯区 |
[18:01] | This group– | 这一群人呢 |
[18:04] | They were | 他们距离太远 |
[18:05] | all too far away to have set the fire. | 跑过来纵火 时间上来不及 |
[18:09] | These… | 而这些… |
[18:12] | all have at least two or more witnesses who can verify | 都有至少两个证人能够提供 |
[18:17] | their location at the time of the attack. | 他们凶案发生时的不在场证明 |
[18:24] | Five circles. | 最后剩五个小圆点 |
[18:30] | This one is… you. | 这一个 是你 |
[18:32] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[18:35] | I offer you this– | 我来解释给你听… |
[18:38] | Five suspects… | 五个嫌疑人… |
[18:40] | within striking distance of Johnson… | 每个人都距离强生不远… |
[18:44] | each one highly capable… | 每个人都有能力犯案… |
[18:49] | but only one… | 不过只有一个人 |
[18:51] | with a clear motive. | 有明显的作案动机 |
[18:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:59] | I was sleeping with Officer Howard. | 我的确和哈沃德警官上床了 |
[19:03] | But I didn’t… | 不过我没有… |
[19:06] | I-I… | 我… |
[19:10] | At the time Howard was killed, | 哈沃德被害的时候 |
[19:11] | we were no longer together. | 我们早就不在一起了 |
[19:13] | His choice or yours? | 是他提的分手还是你提的 |
[19:15] | Mutual decision. It–it–it wasn’t… | 是共同的决定 那不是 |
[19:20] | Did you set Todd Johnson on fire? | 你有没有放火烧死托德・强生 |
[19:23] | No, I did not. | 没有 我没有 |
[19:30] | You must have been… | 你一定很 |
[19:32] | grieving… | 悲痛吧 |
[19:34] | about Howard. | 对于哈沃德的死 |
[19:37] | How did you deal with that? | 你是怎么平抚这种情绪的 |
[19:40] | I got on my knees | 我跪下来 |
[19:42] | and I asked the lord for strength and forgiveness. | 请求上帝赐予我力量与宽恕 |
[19:44] | That’s how I dealt with that. | 我就是这么平抚悲痛的 |
[19:50] | You might want to write that down. | 你最好写下来 |
[19:54] | I think I’ll remember it. | 我想我记得住的 |
[20:05] | Hey, Jane. You were right. | 简 你是对的 |
[20:06] | Well, of course. What instance of rightness are we speaking of? | 那当然了 你指的是哪件事啊 |
[20:09] | Yesterday, when you said Montero was killed for reasons | 昨天 你说蒙特罗被杀 |
[20:11] | having nothing to do with the stolen artifacts. | 和被盗的工艺品无关 |
[20:13] | So I stayed up late last night, | 所以我昨天就熬了个夜 |
[20:15] | and I researched his personal life. | 然后调查了下他的私人生活 |
[20:17] | Someone should stay up and research yours. | 也该有人熬个夜然后调差调查你了 |
[20:19] | You’re never gonna guess where he grew up. | 你绝对猜不到他在哪儿长大的 |
[20:20] | Then I won’t even try. | 那我就不猜了 |
[20:21] | Vineland, California. | 加利福尼亚州 葡萄地 |
[20:22] | How did you do that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:23] | I followed your lips. | 我跟着你的嘴型念的 |
[20:24] | Vineland? Hometown of infamous cop killer | 葡萄地 那个臭名昭著的警察杀手 |
[20:26] | Todd Johnson? | 托德・强生的老家 |
[20:28] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[20:32] | Did you print that photo I sent you last night? | 我昨晚发给你的那张照片你打印了没 |
[20:34] | Yep. That’s Johnson and Montero. | 打印了 照片上是强生和蒙特罗 |
[20:36] | They were co-captains of their high school football team. | 两人都是他们高中橄榄球队的队长 |
[20:38] | Are you getting this? Our murder victim | 你明白了吗 我们的被害人 |
[20:40] | was best friends with the serial cop killer. | 曾是连环警察杀手的好朋友 |
[20:43] | – It’s a great photo. – After I put that together, | -照片真不错 -我理清这层关系后 |
[20:46] | I asked Cho to go to Montero’s warehouse last night, | 昨晚我让周去查过蒙特罗的仓库 |
[20:48] | see if he could find any other links. | 看能不能找到其他线索 |
[20:50] | Tell him what you found. | 告诉他你的发现 |
[20:52] | The guns Montero was running? He bought them from gun shops. | 蒙特罗走私的枪是从枪店里买的 |
[20:54] | Paid people with clean records to make the buys. | 他付钱给无犯罪记录的人去帮他买的 |
[20:57] | Montero has a record of every purchase, | 蒙特罗那里有每一笔消费记录 |
[20:58] | including serial numbers. | 包括序列号 |
[20:59] | Let me guess. You traced one of the serial numbers | 我猜猜看 你从序列号查到了 |
[21:01] | back to a weapon that Montero gave to his buddy Johnson. | 蒙特罗买给他哥们强生的武器 |
[21:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:04] | Same weapon Johnson used to kill his victims. | 强生杀人时用的就是这把枪 |
[21:09] | Have you mentioned any of this to LaRoche? | 这些你都和拉罗彻说了吗 |
[21:12] | I set a briefing with top brass in ten minutes. | 过十分钟我要开个上级简会 |
[21:14] | LaRoche, Bertram, and Hightower will all be there. | 拉罗彻 伯坦姆 海托华都会来 |
[21:17] | – Ten minutes, Cho. – Yep. | -十分钟 周 -好 |
[21:29] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[21:30] | I’m looking for the fingerprint lab. | 我在找指纹室 |
[21:32] | That’s–that’s me. Who are… you? | 就是这儿 你是谁 |
[21:35] | Patrick Jane. | 派翠克・简 |
[21:36] | Any luck with the curious case of the stegosaurus rib? | 剑龙骨头那案子查出结果了吗 |
[21:40] | Look, I don’t really… | 我这个人 |
[21:42] | function efficiently under pressure, so… | 有人催的话工作效率就不高了 所以 |
[21:46] | Hey, no pressure. Just wondering if you’d found any matches yet. | 别紧张 我只是好奇你找到指纹配对没 |
[21:49] | Well, I’ve scanned a total of 32 full and partial prints | 我已经扫描了化石上的32副完整或者 |
[21:52] | from that fossil, | 不完整的指纹 |
[21:53] | but for every print that I scan, dozens of possible matches… | 但每一副指纹都有许多可能的配对 |
[21:58] | come back. Then I have to check them | 然后我得一个一个地将它们 |
[22:00] | manually one by one to find a match, so… | 放在一起做对比 所以 |
[22:04] | You know, I’m not David Caruso. It takes time. | 我又不是大卫・卡鲁索 这是需要时间的 |
[22:07] | Well, you do your thing. | 你继续忙吧 |
[22:08] | I’m just gonna take a quick peek at your list, | 我简单看看你列的名单 |
[22:10] | if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[22:18] | Push hard on this one. We need a rapid response. | 重点查查这个 最好能快点出结果 |
[22:21] | Remember, any time wasted’s gone forever. | 记住 一寸光阴一寸金 |
[22:23] | I’m not wasting time. | 我没有浪费时间 |
[22:26] | Are you suggesting you don’t have enough time? | 你的意思是你没有足够的时间咯 |
[22:29] | You have exactly the same number of hours in the day | 你每天拥有的时间并不比 |
[22:31] | that Albert Einstein had. | 爱因斯坦少 |
[22:32] | Can you stop? | 别说了好吗 |
[22:33] | Thomas Jefferson. | 还有托马斯・杰斐逊 |
[22:33] | 路易・巴斯德 法国微生物学家 化学家 | |
[22:35] | Louis Pasteur. Gandhi. | 路易・巴斯德 甘地 |
[22:38] | Just get out of… here. Oh, my god! | 请你离开这儿 我的天 |
[22:40] | Oh, my god. What do I do? | 我的天 怎么办 |
[22:46] | Keep up the good work. | 好好干 |
[22:49] | Montero was found at the archeology | 身受刀伤的蒙特罗 |
[22:50] | museum with stab wounds. | 是在考古博物馆被发现的 |
[22:52] | Next to him, a display case | 就在他的尸体旁边 有个空的陈列柜 |
[22:54] | with a missing pendant worth over $200,000. | 柜子里的遗失饰物价值20万美元 |
[22:57] | The night of the murder, | 谋杀案发生当晚 |
[22:58] | Montero was supposed to meet a prospective buyer. | 蒙特罗本来是要和一位有意向的买家见面 |
[23:01] | First, we thought the missing pendant… | 起初我们以为丢失的饰物… |
[23:03] | Hightower. | 海托华 |
[23:04] | We need to talk in private. I’ll meet you in my perch. | 我们得私下里聊聊 我在我的房间等你 |
[23:07] | I don’t have time now, Jane. I’m in the middle of a briefing. | 我现在没空 简 我正在听简报 |
[23:10] | Yeah. I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[23:14] | Montero was running guns to south America… | 蒙特罗当时正往美国南部运枪 |
[23:16] | The Montero case has turned into a high-priority | 蒙特罗一案已经引起高度重视了 |
[23:19] | murder investigation. I can’t just walk out. | 我现在不方便离场 |
[23:21] | I suggest you rethink what you can and cannot do | 我建议你重新考虑一下 |
[23:25] | from this moment forward, | 要不要离场 |
[23:27] | because I know | 因为我知道 |
[23:28] | who the evidence is about to reveal as the killer. | 这些证据最终揭露的凶手会是谁 |
[23:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:33] | You. | 你 |
[23:46] | Montero’s gun running operation | 由于蒙特罗走私枪械 |
[23:47] | supplied Johnson | 强生从他那里拿到了 |
[23:48] | with the weapon that was used to kill our fellow officers. | 他当时谋杀警官的武器 |
[23:51] | We’re working on the theory | 我们现在假定 |
[23:53] | that whoever took out Johnson also took out Montero. | 谋杀强生和蒙特罗的是同一人 |
[23:55] | Excuse me, agents. Urgent matter at my office. | 抱歉 探员 我办公室那边有急事 |
[23:59] | So you’re suggesting | 那你的意思是 |
[24:00] | both murders were part of a vengeance play? | 两起谋杀案都是同一复仇的戏码是吗 |
[24:02] | Yes, I am, sir. | 对 长官 |
[24:27] | Jane, this better be… | 简 你要说的最好是 |
[24:28] | Good. My sentiments precisely. | 很好 我的直觉很准 |
[24:32] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[24:35] | I borrowed a key to the armory from Lisbon’s desk. | 我从里斯本的桌子里 借来武器库的钥匙 |
[24:39] | Are you a killer? | 你是杀人犯吗 |
[24:41] | I don’t know your game here, but I don’t have time | 我不知道你在耍什么花招 但我现在 |
[24:44] | to be taken on one of your emotional joyrides. | 没时间陪你玩 |
[24:48] | Not that I’m judging. | 不是我说 |
[24:49] | Seeking revenge on men that are responsible for the death of | 向害死自己爱人的凶手复仇 |
[24:52] | someone you love–it’s a hobby I like to dabble in myself. | 没准连我自己也会这样做的 |
[24:55] | You think it’s true? | 你觉得事情是这样吗 |
[24:57] | You think it’s true that–that I killed Johnson and Montero? | 你认为我是谋杀强生和蒙特罗的凶手吗 |
[25:00] | Well, let’s just say I’m open-minded. | 应该说我在假设一切可能性 |
[25:04] | Any minute now, the lab | 马上 指纹室就会 |
[25:05] | is going to identify your prints at the Montero crime scene. | 确认你在蒙特罗案发现场的指纹 |
[25:09] | I have never been to that museum. | 我从来没去过那个博物馆 |
[25:11] | Well, then you’re either being framed… | 也就是说你要么是被陷害了 |
[25:14] | or you’re a lunatic killer. | 要么你就是个杀人狂 |
[25:16] | In either case, | 不管是哪种可能性 |
[25:17] | you should phone your family, ’cause my guess is | 你都该给家里打个电话 |
[25:18] | the pot roast is gonna be served a little late this evening. | 因为我看你家今晚是不会按时吃饭的了 |
[25:21] | If you don’t point that shotgun away from me, | 你要是不把抢放下 |
[25:23] | I swear I will use it to beat you like a rented mule. | 我发誓我会用这把枪让你乖乖听话的 |
[25:26] | Spoken like a true lunatic killer. | 说话语气还真像杀人狂 |
[25:28] | You’re not giving me much to work with here. | 你都不给我商榷的余地啊 |
[25:30] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[25:32] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[25:37] | Did you kill those men? | 是你杀了他们吗 |
[25:40] | I have to know. | 我必须要知道 |
[25:42] | Why, Jane? | 为什么 简 |
[25:44] | If you think I’m guilty, turn me over to LaRoche. | 如果你觉得我有罪 就该把我交给拉罗彻 |
[25:49] | I’ll go. | 我会去的 |
[25:50] | No. If you killed Todd Johnson, | 不 如果你杀了托德・强生 |
[25:52] | then you’re mine, | 那你就是我的了 |
[25:54] | and you’re gonna lead me straight to red John. | 然后你要直接引我到血腥约翰那儿去 |
[25:57] | Red john? What does this have to d– | 血腥约翰 这和他有什么 |
[25:59] | Todd Johnson was taken out | 托德・强生被杀 |
[26:00] | because he knew red John’s secrets. | 是因为他知道血腥约翰的秘密 |
[26:02] | As if you didn’t know that. | 看起来你好像不知道这个 |
[26:06] | And if you didn’t know it, the real insider | 如果你真不知道 那就是真正的内鬼 |
[26:08] | murdered Montero to frame you, | 杀了蒙特罗然后嫁祸给你 |
[26:10] | which brings us the full circle. | 这样就说得通了 |
[26:12] | Are you or are you not a killer? | 你到底是不是凶手 |
[26:16] | You know what I am, Jane? | 你知道我是什么角色 简 |
[26:22] | I’m a single mom… | 我是个单身妈妈 |
[26:24] | with two innocent children at home. | 家里有两个无辜的孩子 |
[26:28] | There’s nothing in the world I would do | 我绝对不会做任何 |
[26:30] | to compromise their safety or their future. | 危及他们安全或影响他们的未来的事 |
[26:37] | Please, Jane. | 拜托 简 |
[26:52] | I’ve heard enough to convince me that we’re looking | 看来两起谋杀案的凶手 |
[26:54] | for one killer here. | 是同一个人 |
[26:55] | J.J., you take lead. | J.J. 你领队 |
[26:58] | This is now a double murder investigation. | 这案子是双重谋杀案 |
[27:02] | Excuse me, Director Bertram, I’m sorry. Sorry, everybody. | 打扰一下 伯坦姆主管 抱歉 大家 |
[27:05] | Um, you asked for developments on the Montero case. | 这是你让我查的蒙特罗那个案子 |
[27:06] | I think this qualifies. | 这个人的指纹符合 |
[27:07] | 配对结果 玛德琳・海托华 | |
[27:10] | This has to be a false positive. | 这肯定是查错了 |
[27:12] | No, I checked and double-checked all the bifurcations. | 不 我检查了许多遍 |
[27:15] | – It’s a clear match. – What is it? | -是百分之百吻合的 -这是什么 |
[27:17] | A mistake. | 是个错误 |
[27:18] | Hightower’s prints at the Montero crime scene? | 海托华的指纹在蒙特罗的案发现场 |
[27:20] | I’m not surprised. | 我一点都不奇怪 |
[27:22] | Have another analyst verify your findings. | 另叫一个分析师查证你的发现 |
[27:24] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[27:25] | Van Pelt, start working on a search warrant | 范佩尔 去申请搜查令 |
[27:28] | for agent Hightower’s home. | 搜海托华的家 |
[27:29] | Is that really necessary? | 这个真有必要么 |
[27:31] | She can always grant us consent. | 她自己也应该会同意的 |
[27:33] | She’s in her office now. | 她现在就在她的办公室 |
[27:34] | I’ll call over. | 我会打电话 |
[27:35] | Contact the university police. Find out if they have record | 联系大学校警 看看案发当晚 |
[27:38] | of a vehicle matching agent Hightower’s on campus the | 有没有跟海托华探员的车相吻合的 |
[27:41] | night of the murder. | 车辆经过 |
[27:42] | Ask them to check security footage. | 请他们检查一下安检录像 |
[27:45] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[27:46] | I don’t like the way this is being handled. | 我不喜欢这种处理方式 |
[27:50] | Can we just take a moment | 在毁了一名同事的事业之前 |
[27:52] | before we destroy a colleague’s career? | 我们能不能再想想吗 |
[27:53] | Agent Hightower has been on top of a short suspect list | 海托华成为强生谋杀案中 |
[27:57] | in the Johnson murder for some time, | 最大的疑犯 已经有一段时间了 |
[27:59] | even before Director Bertram notified me | 甚至在伯坦姆主管告诉我 |
[28:01] | that she was romantically linked | 她跟一个受害人有染之前 |
[28:04] | with one of his victims. | 就已经是了 |
[28:05] | Now you’re into her sex life? | 你还查了她的性生活 |
[28:08] | Wow, when you boys | 你们这群男人 |
[28:09] | decide to destroy a woman’s reputation, | 决定损坏一个女人的名誉时 |
[28:11] | you really go all out. | 真是全力以赴啊 |
[28:12] | Lisbon. You’re the one who just told me that the Johnson | 里斯本 是你刚告诉我说强生案 |
[28:14] | and Montero murders were linked. | 和蒙特罗谋杀案有关 |
[28:16] | Now we have evidence. | 现在我们有证据了 |
[28:18] | If you’re too close to this, | 如果你跟此事关系甚密 |
[28:20] | let me know, | 就请告诉我 |
[28:21] | and I’ll move you off this investigation. | 我可以把你从调查组调出来 |
[28:23] | I’ll be fine, sir. | 我没事 长官 |
[28:24] | Hightower never went to her office. | 海托华从未去过她的办公室 |
[28:26] | I just spoke to her assistant. | 我刚跟她的助手谈过了 |
[28:27] | That’s my fault. I let her walk out. | 是我的错 是我让她离开了 |
[28:29] | I didn’t think she would run. | 我不知道她会逃跑 |
[28:31] | Who said she’s running? | 谁说她逃跑了 |
[28:32] | For all we know, she’s in the ladies room. | 我们都知道 她在女厕所 |
[28:35] | Maybe you should check. | 或许你应该去查看一下 |
[28:36] | We’re going to conduct | 我们现在要立马 |
[28:37] | a search of agent Hightower’s office now. | 对海托华的办公室进行搜查 |
[28:41] | Leave your name and number. | 留下你的姓名和电话 |
[28:43] | I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. | 我会尽早给你回电的 |
[28:44] | It’s Lisbon. Wherever you are, | 是我 里斯本 不管你在哪 |
[28:46] | do us both a favor, | 帮我们俩一个忙 |
[28:47] | and call me as soon as you get this, okay? | 听到留言就马上回电 好吗 |
[28:52] | 玛德琳・海托华的住所 萨克拉门托 | |
[29:01] | I can’t believe we have to go through the boss’s stuff. | 我真不敢相信我们得搜查上司的物品 |
[29:04] | Suspect’s a suspect. | 嫌疑人就是嫌疑人 |
[29:09] | Just feels so wrong, though. | 尽管如此 还是感觉很不对 |
[29:18] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[29:21] | This drawer’s too heavy. | 这个抽屉太沉了 |
[29:25] | Check it out. | 瞧瞧 |
[29:27] | False bottom. | 有隔层 |
[29:32] | A stone pendant. | 金石饰物 |
[29:34] | Hey, boss. | 头儿 |
[29:41] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:48] | Seems we found your mystery buyer. | 看起来我们找到那个神秘买家了 |
[29:52] | Put an immediate B.O.L.O. out on Madeleine Hightower. | 即刻发出玛德琳・海托华的通缉令 |
[29:55] | She’s considered to be armed and dangerous. | 估计她持有枪支 很危险 |
[30:05] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[30:06] | Over here. | 过来 |
[30:08] | You saw the suspect? | 你看到了嫌疑犯 |
[30:09] | Details, please. Where? When? | 具体点 时间和地点 |
[30:11] | Uh, I was coming out of the elevator after lunch. | 午饭后 我从电梯里出来 |
[30:13] | Where was the suspect headed? | 嫌疑人向哪边去了 |
[30:15] | Uh, up the stairs, | 上楼了 |
[30:16] | which I-I thought was strange, | 这挺奇怪的 |
[30:17] | ’cause it leads to the roof, right? | 因为那条路直通屋顶 对吧 |
[30:19] | Not just the roof. It’s where Jane works. | 不仅通向屋顶 还通向简办公的地方 |
[30:20] | – Has anybody seen him? – Not since this morning. | -有人看见他了吗 -一早上没见了 |
[30:23] | Cover the exits, all of them. | 看住出口 所有出口 |
[30:25] | Use whoever you have to out here. | 召集所有人手把守出口 |
[30:43] | Locked. | 锁上了 |
[30:46] | Jane? You in there? | 简 你在吗 |
[30:49] | Yeah, I’m coming out. | 对 我出来了 |
[30:52] | You’re gonna have to stand back, | 如果你们持枪 |
[30:55] | and if you’re bearing firearms, | 你们就往后站一点 |
[30:56] | please lower them. | 拜托放下武器 |
[30:59] | Please. | 拜托 |
[31:16] | Stand back, or he dies. | 你们往后退 否则我就开枪 |
[31:23] | Let us pass. | 让我们过去 |
[31:27] | If you don’t let us pass, you can try to stop me, | 如果不让我们过去 可以试着阻止我 |
[31:32] | but just know that my finger | 但你要知道 |
[31:33] | will reflexively pull this trigger | 如果我被绊倒或摔倒的话 |
[31:35] | If I stumble or if I fall. | 我的手指会反射性地扣动扳机 |
[31:38] | Agent hightower. | 海托华探员 |
[31:39] | Don’t beat yourself up, Teresa. | 不要把自己葬送在这 特蕾莎 |
[31:41] | There’s nothing you could have done to prevent this. | 你做什么都阻止不了 |
[31:45] | I got myself into it, | 我让自己陷入这境地 |
[31:46] | and I’m getting myself out, | 就要给自己找出路 |
[31:47] | so clear a path. | 清出一条道 |
[31:50] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[31:52] | Lower your weapons. | 放下你们的武器 |
[31:55] | Let ’em pass. | 让他们通过 |
[31:57] | Walk. | 走 |
[31:58] | Walking. | 在走 |
[32:03] | Go ahead, Cho. | 你继续 周 |
[32:05] | Make your move. Watch him die. | 采取行动的话 你就看着他死 |
[32:32] | Nobody move. | 都别动 |
[32:34] | Everybody just stay calm. | 所有人都冷静 |
[32:41] | Put the phone down. | 把电话挂了 |
[32:45] | Put the phone down. | 把电话挂了 |
[32:48] | You heard her. Put the phone down now. | 你听到她说的了 把电话挂了 |
[32:52] | Okay… | 好的 |
[32:54] | Here’s how it is. | 接下来是这样 |
[32:56] | We’re exiting the building. | 我们要从这栋大楼出去 |
[32:58] | If anyone tries to stop us, I pull the trigger. | 如果有谁试图阻止我们 我就会开枪 |
[33:02] | If anyone in here calls anyone out there, | 如果有谁给外面的人打电话 |
[33:05] | I pull the trigger. | 我也会开枪 |
[33:06] | Do as she says. | 按她说的做 |
[33:08] | Let’s go. Move! | 我们走 走 |
[33:37] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[33:40] | That wolf’s tooth you gave my kid? | 你给我孩子的那颗狼牙 |
[33:42] | Was a huge hit. Look at this. | 可真是太棒了 瞧瞧这个 |
[33:46] | He drew this. It’s for you. | 他画了这个 送给你 |
[33:49] | Kind of in a rush here, Jim. | 我有点急事 吉姆 |
[34:12] | And notify every available CBIi field unit. | 通知加调局各单位 |
[34:14] | I want visual contact | 我要你们都跟着那辆车 |
[34:15] | with the target, but maintain a safe distance. | 但是要保持安全距离 |
[34:18] | My car, you drive. | 我的车 你来开 |
[34:21] | I’m a poor driver at speed. | 我飙车的技术很烂 |
[34:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:47] | About what? | 为什么对不起 |
[34:48] | Your boss. You admire her. | 你的上司 你很崇拜她 |
[34:51] | That’s irrelevant. We need to focus on Jane’s safety. | 没关系 现在重要的是简的安全 |
[34:55] | All units be advised, | 各小组注意 |
[34:56] | a single-vehicle traffic collision on North Main. | 北干道发生了一起交通碰撞事故 |
[34:59] | Vehicle is a dark blue late-model SUV. | 出事的车是一辆深蓝色的老式马自达 |
[35:01] | Copy. We’re en route. 30 seconds out. | 收到 我们马上就到 30秒 |
[35:17] | Wait for backup. | 等待支援 |
[35:18] | You wait. | 你在这等着 |
[35:20] | Hold all oncoming traffic. | 拦住来往的车辆 |
[35:30] | We’ve got a suspect missing. | 我们有个嫌疑犯落跑了 |
[35:32] | Set up a 10-block perimeter. | 封锁周围10个街区 |
[35:33] | Notify the T.A.C. Team and call an ambulance. | 通知特警队 叫一辆救护车来 |
[35:37] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[35:40] | She was unwrapping her hand… | 她正解开手上的绑带 |
[35:42] | the moment I was waiting for. | 我就看准了这个时机 |
[35:45] | To crash the vehicle? | 看准这个时机撞车 |
[35:48] | It seemed like a smart idea at the time. | 当时看来是个好主意 |
[35:53] | They think Jane may have a concussion. | 他们怕简可能会得脑震荡 |
[35:55] | They’ve taken him to the hospital for a ct scan. | 带他去医院做CT扫描了 |
[35:58] | I’m just thankful he’s gonna be okay. | 我很感激他没事 |
[36:00] | And where are we at with our manhunt? | 追踪嫌犯进行得如何 |
[36:02] | We have perimeter teams deployed | 我们封锁了 |
[36:03] | around the command post for 16 city blocks. | 指挥所周围的16个街区 |
[36:05] | U.S. Marshals have joined the hunt. So’s the FBI. | 法警和联调局都加入了搜查 |
[36:09] | They put Hightower on their “Most wanted” List. | 他们把海托华列入了通缉名单 |
[36:12] | Such a tragic turn of events. | 真是世事难料啊 |
[36:15] | Look, there are worse things that could happen here | 这可不是简单的案子 |
[36:18] | than we have an open-and-shut case. | 还会有更糟的情况可能发生 |
[36:19] | It’s a blemish, to be sure, but at least we can | 这无疑是个污点 但至少 |
[36:22] | close the book on this ugly chapter at CBI. | 加调局这不堪的一章 终于翻过去了 |
[36:25] | “And when thy little heart doth wake, | “当小小的心灵觉醒 |
[36:28] | “then the dreadful night shall break.” | “可怕的黑夜行将破晓” |
[36:32] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[36:33] | Ah, it’s just a– an old poem I like. | 只是我喜欢的一首古诗 |
[36:42] | William Blake, I believe. | 威廉・布莱克的诗吧 |
[36:57] | Why aren’t you answering your cell phone? | 你为什么不接手机 |
[36:59] | Is it ringing? | 响过吗 |
[37:00] | For two hours. | 响了两小时了 |
[37:01] | I’m sorry. I thought it was my brain. | 抱歉 我以为是我脑子有问题 |
[37:04] | Doctor said it’s to be expected. | 医生说可能会有这症状 |
[37:06] | Of all people to use to effect her escape, | 那么多人可以挟持 帮助她逃跑 |
[37:09] | Why would Hightower choose you? | 海托华为何选择你 |
[37:11] | Theoretically speaking, I think it makes perfect sense. | 理论上说 我觉得这很好理解 |
[37:15] | I’m isolated in the rafters, I don’t carry a weapon, | 我单独待在屋顶上 我不随身带武器 |
[37:17] | And I don’t know any of that… hand-to-hand combat jive. | 我也不懂怎么赤手空拳地肉搏 |
[37:22] | I don’t want theories. I want facts. | 我不要听分析 我要听事实 |
[37:24] | Why would she come to you? | 她为什么会来找你 |
[37:27] | You don’t… honestly believe… | 你不会真觉得 |
[37:29] | that I had anything to do with Hightower’s actions tonight, | 我跟海托华今晚的行动有关吧 |
[37:32] | do you? | 你真这么想 |
[37:33] | I honestly don’t know what to believe, | 我真的不知道该相信什么 |
[37:34] | But whenever you’re in the middle of something, | 但只要有你插手的案子 |
[37:36] | I have reason to doubt. And I like Hightower. | 我都有理由怀疑 而且我喜欢海托华 |
[37:41] | When in doubt, don’t. | 如果怀疑 就别这样 |
[37:43] | Well… | 反正 |
[37:44] | Whatever happened tonight, I’m glad you’re safe. | 无论今晚发生了什么 我很高兴你没事 |
[37:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:51] | Thank you for coming to my rescue. | 谢谢你来救我 |
[37:55] | I guess I should express my appreciation to herr LaRoche. | 我想我该向拉罗彻先生表达谢意 |
[37:59] | Is he still out commanding the troops? | 他还在外面部署警队吗 |
[38:01] | No. He went home for the night. | 没有 他回家休息了 |
[38:50] | Jane? | 简 |
[38:51] | LaRoche. | 拉罗彻 |
[38:52] | You have a fluffy white dog | 你有只白色毛绒绒的小狗 |
[38:54] | and an entire… | 还有一整座… |
[38:55] | House. | 屋子 |
[38:56] | Are those hummel figurines? | 那些是胡默尔玩偶吗 |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:02] | You find that amusing? | 你觉得好笑吗 |
[39:04] | Well, I just didn’t picture you living in an actual house. | 我只是无法想象你住在真实的房子里 |
[39:08] | Where did you think I lived? | 那之前你觉得我住哪 |
[39:10] | In a burrow on a riverbank. Somewhere like that. | 沿河边的树洞 之类的地方 |
[39:19] | What can I do for you, Jane? | 我有什么能帮你的 简 |
[39:22] | You already did for me. | 你已经帮过我了 |
[39:24] | You let Hightower exit the building | 你让海托华逃出大楼 |
[39:26] | instead of shooting me in the brain stem, | 而没有直接对着我的脑门开枪 |
[39:28] | And for that, I’m thankful. | 为这 我十分感激 |
[39:32] | How’d you know I drink scotch? | 你怎么知道我爱喝苏格兰酒 |
[39:34] | You do? | 你爱喝这酒吗 |
[39:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:39] | It’s my pleasure. | 我应该的 |
[39:41] | It’s too bad she got away, though, huh? Hightower. | 让她逃走太糟糕了 是吧 海托华 |
[39:44] | Perimeter will remain in force until we find her. | 在抓住她之前 封锁线都处于警备状态 |
[39:47] | May take a day or two days, | 也许要花上一两天时间 |
[39:48] | but we’ll find her. | 但我们一定会抓到她 |
[39:49] | She can’t escape. | 她逃不了 |
[39:50] | Oh, she’s escaped. I know it. | 她已经逃了 我敢肯定 |
[39:54] | Just like you knew | 就像你肯定 |
[39:55] | I was wrong about Hightower’s capacity for murder? | 我说海托华涉嫌谋杀是错的一样吗 |
[39:58] | That’s the counterpunch. Landed it. | 这可是反击 收到 |
[40:01] | Are we kids or what? | 我们是小孩子吗 |
[40:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[40:05] | We are kids. | 我们就是孩子 |
[40:09] | Well, good night, Jane. | 晚安 简 |
[40:11] | It is a good night. | 今晚真愉快 |
[40:34] | Did it work? Right. | 没事了吗 好 |
[40:36] | Yes, it did. | 没错 都搞定了 |
[40:37] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[40:40] | I can’t believe it worked. | 我真不敢相信会奏效 |
[40:43] | It will work. | 会没事的 |
[40:44] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[40:45] | Not at all. Once they set the perimeter, | 才不 一旦他们设起封锁线 |
[40:48] | you will be like a rabbit in a trap. | 你就成瓮中之鳖了 |
[40:50] | They will search every vehicle leaving | 他们会搜查每一辆开过的机动车 |
[40:51] | except the car of the man that is in charge, | 除了掌管此案的本人的车子 |
[40:53] | so hurry, get in. | 所以快点 上车 |
[40:55] | Okay. All right. How long–how long do I have to be in here? | 好吧 那我要在里面待多长时间 |
[40:57] | Until you hear this. | 直到你听到这声响 |
[41:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:01] | Turn your cell phone off so they can’t trace. | 把手机关掉 这样他们就追踪不到你了 |
[41:03] | – Here. Take mine. – Okay. | -来 拿着我的手机 -好 |
[41:06] | – Whisper. – All right. | -打电话小声点 -好 |
[41:07] | Here’s your cell phone. | 这是你的手机 |
[41:09] | Did you make arrangements? | 你都安排好了吗 |
[41:10] | Yeah, I talked to my sister. | 是的 我打电话给我姐姐了 |
[41:11] | She’s waiting for me just outside town with my kids. | 她带着孩子们在城外等我 |
[41:14] | Perfect. You’re gonna have to completely vanish, because | 太好了 你要完全消失 因为 |
[41:16] | if Red John finds out where you are, | 如果血腥约翰发现你 |
[41:18] | he will come after you. | 他一定会来找你 |
[41:19] | She has a cabin in Saratoga. | 她在萨拉托加有个小木屋 |
[41:20] | We can wait there for a few months. | 我们可以在那待上几个月 |
[41:22] | Perfect. He’ll think he won this round. | 太好了 他会觉得这轮是他赢了 |
[41:24] | Red John has a insider at the cbi | 血腥约翰在加调局有个内应 |
[41:26] | who framed me for murder. | 是他设计诬陷我谋杀 |
[41:27] | I think it’s safe to say he won this round. | 我想确实可以说这轮是他赢了 |
[41:29] | Yes, but now I have the advantage. | 没错 但现在我占得先机了 |
[41:33] | With you gone, whoever it is that works for Red John | 你一消失 无论是谁替血腥约翰做事 |
[41:36] | will start to relax, | 那人都会开始放松警惕 |
[41:38] | and thus lead me straight to him. | 这样我就能找到他 |
[41:40] | You risked a lot for me. | 你为我冒的险太大了 |
[41:42] | Well, not for you entirely. | 也不完全是为你 |
[41:45] | I understand. Still… | 我理解 不过… |
[41:48] | Thank you for getting me out of that building | 谢谢你让我逃离大楼 |
[41:50] | and back to my family. | 跟家人团聚 |
[41:52] | And thank you for not shooting me in the face. | 谢谢你没对我开枪 |
[41:54] | No one can know about this. | 不要把这事告诉任何人 |
[41:56] | This has to stay between you and me. | 只能你知我知 |
[41:58] | Jane, you should at least tell Lisbon what’s going on– | 简 你至少该告诉里斯本是怎么回事 |
[42:00] | Nobody. He’s too smart that way. | 不行 他太狡猾了 |
[42:02] | He’ll sense a trap. | 他会察觉这是个陷阱 |
[42:05] | I’m better off alone. | 我还是孤军奋战为好 |
[42:08] | Nobody is better off alone. | 没有人是孤军奋战为好 |