时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 加利福尼亚州 奥本城外 | |
[00:18] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[00:19] | Hunting and gathering. | 捕猎采集 |
[00:21] | The victim’s name is Timothy Hartley. | 死者叫提摩西・亨特利 |
[00:23] | He was killed sometime last night. | 他于昨晚被害 |
[00:25] | – He was shot in the chest, and then his throat was slit. – Charming. | -胸部中枪 被割喉 -真不错 |
[00:28] | His I.D. says | 从他身份证上看 |
[00:28] | he’s from about a hundred miles away | 他从一百多公里以外的地方来 |
[00:29] | from here– Hillsborough. | 希尔斯伯勒 |
[00:31] | No sign of what he was doing up here. | 他来的目的是什么也完全没头绪 |
[00:33] | Sheriff says Hartley’s car’s down the road. | 警长说亨特利的车在路的尽头 |
[00:34] | – I’ll check it out. – All right. | -我去检查 -好 |
[00:36] | – You tell him? – Tell him what? | -你告诉他了么 -告诉他什么 |
[00:38] | Coroner’s office sent Steiner. | 法医办公室派了斯坦内来 |
[00:40] | Dr. Steiner? | 斯坦内医生 |
[00:41] | And we all know how much you like to make fun of Dr. Steiner, | 我们都知道你多爱恶整斯坦内医生 |
[00:45] | So don’t, okay? | 所以别乱来 好吗 |
[00:46] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[00:47] | No humoring yourself at his expense. | 别把自己的快乐建筑在人家的痛苦之上 |
[00:49] | Is he that way? | 他在那边吗 |
[00:51] | Top of the morning to you, Steiner. | 祝你日安 斯坦内 |
[00:55] | You’re looking trim. | 你看起来神清气爽啊 |
[00:56] | Jane. | 简 |
[01:01] | Curiously considerate killer. | 很有趣的考虑周全的凶手 |
[01:04] | Slit his throat after the shots | 在枪击之后还割断了他的喉咙 |
[01:06] | to put him out of his misery. | 让他死个痛快 |
[01:07] | Three steps back, please. | 请后退三步 |
[01:09] | What? | 什么 |
[01:11] | Please maintain a distance | 请与尸体最少保持 |
[01:12] | – of at least three steps from the body. – Why? | -三步距离 -为什么 |
[01:15] | Because this body is a no-Jane zone. | 因为这具尸体是”简禁入区” |
[01:18] | It will not be a playground for you. | 这可不是供你玩乐的地方 |
[01:20] | You will not touch it or sniff it | 你不得触摸或嗅闻尸体 |
[01:22] | or place playing cards on it | 也不得在尸体上玩牌 |
[01:23] | or borrow it for an interrogation. | 或以调查之名拿走证据 |
[01:25] | If you do, | 如果你这么做 |
[01:27] | a deputy will remove you. Clear? | 副官会把你带走的 明白吗 |
[01:31] | That’s a little harsh, no? | 这可有点太无情了 不是吗 |
[01:33] | You have driven me to desperate measures. | 都是你逼我这么做的 |
[01:36] | Well, I’m nothing if I’m not respectful | 我若是不尊重打击犯罪的同伴 |
[01:38] | of my fellow crime-fighters. | 那我就太不是东西了 |
[01:40] | But I can see everything I need to from here anyway. | 但在这我还是能发现我需要的信息 |
[01:43] | Really? W… | 真的吗 你 |
[01:45] | What exactly do you see? | 你究竟发现了什么 |
[01:48] | He’s in money, but not a banker, | 他很有钱 但是不是银行家 |
[01:50] | something more aggressive– stocks or such, | 是更富攻击性的 玩股票或类似职业 |
[01:53] | social drinker, increased his intake lately, | 应酬饮者 最近喝酒比较多 |
[01:55] | so under some pressure. | 所以说可能承受了一些压力 |
[01:57] | A registered, uh, independent, | 是名注册过的无党派人士 |
[01:59] | though always votes republican, | 但总是投票给共和党 |
[02:00] | and as much money as he has, | 而且不管他有多少钱 |
[02:02] | his wife has more. | 他妻子都比他更富有 |
[02:04] | Ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[02:05] | He chose the tasteless tasseled loafers. | 这双没品位的流苏鞋是他选的 |
[02:07] | She bought the opal-enlaced sterling silver cuff links. | 蛋白石镶银的袖口就是她买的 |
[02:11] | Guesses. | 都是猜测 |
[02:13] | You might as well say | 你怎么不说 |
[02:13] | he’s going to meet a tall, dark stranger. | 他马上要去见一个高挑深肤色的陌生人 |
[02:16] | That’s very unlikely, doctor. | 那可不太可能 医生 |
[02:18] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[02:20] | And by the way, it looks like there’s something | 另外 他裤子的左前口袋里 |
[02:22] | in his left-front pant pocket. | 好像有点什么东西 |
[02:32] | You are about to think, “What the hell? How did Jane… | “你会在想 搞什么 简是怎么… |
[02:36] | do that?” | 做到的” |
[02:41] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[02:44] | “There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, | “这苍穹大地之间 除了你理想中的哲学 |
[02:44] | 莎士比亚《哈姆雷特》中的台词 | |
[02:48] | than dreamt of in your philosophy.” | 还有太多太多未知 霍雷肖” |
[02:54] | Okay. You planned ahead. | 好吧 是你事先计划好的 |
[02:55] | You asked one of the sheriff’s deputies to call you | 你让副官每次碰到有斯坦内接手的案子时 |
[02:57] | the next time Steiner was on a case | 就给你打电话 |
[02:59] | and then you asked them to plant the note. | 然后你让他们帮你放了那字条 |
[03:01] | That is an absurd theory. | 这个猜测真荒谬 |
[03:03] | You know this means another apology at the coroner’s office. | 你知道这下又得向法医办公室道歉了 |
[03:05] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 没必要 |
[03:07] | – Steiner loves the attention. – Lisbon. | -斯坦内喜欢受人关注 -里斯本 |
[03:11] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[03:12] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[03:19] | Robbery. Two guys in a pickup | 抢劫 两个开着小卡车的人 |
[03:21] | pulled the coroner’s van over | 截下了验尸官的货车 |
[03:22] | – and held it up. – What’d they steal? | -并洗劫一空 -他们偷了什么 |
[03:23] | – Huh. Get this– your vic’s body. – Hartley’s corpse? | -就是 死者的尸体 -亨特利的尸体 |
[03:25] | That’s right. Steiner tried to stop them, | 对 不过随你信不信 |
[03:27] | believe it or not. | 斯坦内还试图阻止 |
[03:28] | Dr. Steiner. | 斯坦内医生 |
[03:30] | Agent Lisbon. | 里斯本探员 |
[03:32] | It’s not as bad as it looks. | 没看上去那么糟 |
[03:34] | Go get yourself checked out and then come talk to us. | 好好检查一下 然后再和我们谈谈 |
[03:37] | Jane, was this you? | 简 是你干的吗 |
[03:39] | W– another trick? | 是 另外一次恶作剧吗 |
[03:40] | Oh. Jane had nothing to do with this, nothing at all. | 简和此事无关 毫无关联 |
[03:46] | – You didn’t, did you? – Of course not. | -你没有吧 是吧 -当然没有 |
[03:48] | Swear on your life? | 能以你的性命起誓吗 |
[03:50] | On your life, even. | 以你的性命都行 |
[03:51] | Damn it. Who steals a body? | 见鬼 谁会偷一具尸体呢 |
[03:53] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[03:59] | 超感警探 | |
[04:07] | The pickup was… pulled over. | 当时小卡车 停在了路边 |
[04:10] | There were two men, apparently working on the engine. | 有两个男人 显然是在修引擎 |
[04:13] | They flagged us down, | 他们向我们挥手 让我们停车 |
[04:15] | for help, we thought, | 我们以为是要求助 |
[04:17] | and then they pulled out guns. | 结果他们掏出了枪 |
[04:18] | Can you describe them? | 你能描述下他们的长相吗 |
[04:20] | They were both white, | 他们俩都是白人 |
[04:22] | a little under 6 feet, I think. | 差不多一米八三 我觉得 |
[04:24] | I can’t really say much more. | 我说不出来其他的了 |
[04:26] | They wore hoodies– jackets and sunglasses. | 他们穿着帽衫 外套 还带着墨镜 |
[04:29] | One went to the van and dragged the body bag out. | 一个人进了车里 把运尸袋拖了出来 |
[04:33] | The one guarding us went to help him, and… | 那个看着我们的人就去帮他 然后 |
[04:36] | That’s when I… | 那时候我就… |
[04:37] | intervened. | 插手了 |
[04:39] | Foolish. | 真愚蠢 |
[04:40] | For once, I agree with you. Mnh. | 头一次 我同意你的看法 |
[04:43] | They put the body into the truck | 他们把尸体装进卡车里 |
[04:44] | and they–they took off. | 然后就扬长而去 |
[04:46] | Why would anyone do this? | 怎么会有人做这样的事 |
[04:47] | We don’t know yet. It’s early. | 我们不知道 说什么都为时尚早 |
[04:51] | I have to take this. I’m sorry. | 我必须得接这个电话 抱歉 |
[04:53] | Thank you for your time, Dr. Steiner. | 感谢你白忙之中抽出时间 斯坦内医生 |
[04:55] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[04:56] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[05:00] | Good-bye again, mr. Jane. | 再次拜拜了 简先生 |
[05:02] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[05:03] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[05:05] | They had guns. | 他们有枪 |
[05:07] | Big, scary guns. There’s nothing you could do. | 很大支 又吓人的枪 你也无能为力 |
[05:11] | The body is my responsibility, my reason for being here. | 护送尸体是我的责任 是我来这里的理由 |
[05:14] | Now I have no reason or responsibility. | 现在我没理由也没责任了 |
[05:16] | There’s nothing for me to do. | 我什么都做不了 |
[05:18] | I don’t expect you to understand | 我不指望你能理解 |
[05:19] | why that feels like failure to me, | 为什么这件事在我看来是失败 |
[05:20] | but it does. | 但它确实是 |
[05:22] | Want a cup of tea? | 想来杯茶吗 |
[05:23] | I don’t think so. | 不了 |
[05:27] | Suit yourself. | 随你便吧 |
[05:29] | I like the chapel in Yountville. | 我喜欢杨特维尔的小教堂 |
[05:31] | It’s just a long way for the guests to go. | 但是宾客们要走很远的路才能到那里 |
[05:34] | What did you find out about Vandermeer State Park? | 万德米尔州立公园那边情况如何 |
[05:36] | I love that place. | 我很喜欢那地方 |
[05:41] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[05:43] | Well, I guess we’ll just keep looking. | 那我们就继续找吧 |
[05:45] | I love you. Bye. | 我爱你 再见 |
[05:48] | Vandermeer State Park– | 万德米尔州立公园 |
[05:50] | Beautiful for a wedding. I’ve hiked there. | 办婚礼的好地方 我在那登过山 |
[05:52] | There’s an old quaker meeting house. | 那有一间旧式的教友礼拜堂 |
[05:54] | Oh, it would be perfect, | 要在那办就完美了 |
[05:56] | but I guess they don’t allow weddings. | 但我想那里不能办婚礼 |
[05:57] | It’s too hard on the ground vegetation. | 对地表植被的破坏太严重了 |
[05:59] | What do we have on Hartley? | 查到有关亨特利的线索了吗 |
[06:01] | Jane was right. He was in finance. | 简说得对 他从事金融业 |
[06:03] | Ran a hedge fund called the H.V. Wilder Fund. | 管理一个叫做HV怀尔德基金的对冲基金 |
[06:06] | But his wife’s family has the real money. | 但是他妻子的家族才真是实力雄厚 |
[06:08] | – Name’s cook. – The cooks? | -姓库克 -库克家族吗 |
[06:10] | Yeah, I guess. Wife’s name is Peregrine. | 我想是的 妻子叫佩罗琳 |
[06:12] | I’ll deal with the family. | 我去和家人交涉 |
[06:13] | You go and talk to the people he worked with. | 你去和他的同事聊聊 |
[06:16] | Anything on the missing corpse? | 遗失的尸体有消息吗 |
[06:17] | Forensics found no usable prints on the van | 法证人员没在货车内部找到可用的指纹 |
[06:19] | and nothing from the tire tracks at the scene. | 现场的轮胎印也没有发现 |
[06:20] | Why steal a dead body? | 为什么要偷尸体呢 |
[06:22] | What can they use it for? | 他们能拿尸体做什么呢 |
[06:23] | Got me. | 问住我了 |
[06:24] | Go and have another talk with the two guys that were with Steiner. | 去和与斯坦内一起的两个人再谈谈 |
[06:27] | Get any details on the thieves or the truck. | 看看他们还记不记得任何有关于窃贼和卡车的细节 |
[06:29] | Van Pelt, look for any similar crimes, | 范佩尔 去查查看有没有相似案件 |
[06:32] | bodies that were stolen from hospitals, | 尸体被从医院偷走 |
[06:34] | ambulances, anything. | 被从救护车 或者任何地点偷走的 |
[06:35] | Good luck with the Cooks. | 祝你在库克家族那边一切顺利 |
[06:36] | Yeah, nothing like telling people | 没有比告诉别人 |
[06:38] | their loved ones are dead, | 爱人去世压力更大的了 |
[06:39] | and oh, by the way, we lost the corpse. | 再加上 这次连尸体都丢了 |
[06:42] | 加州希尔斯伯勒 库克・曼森家 | |
[06:45] | None of this makes any sense. | 这根本不可能 |
[06:50] | The last time I-I spoke to tim, | 我最后一次和他通话 |
[06:51] | he was telling me some stupid joke he heard at work, | 他还在给我讲些工作上的趣事 |
[06:55] | happy as ever. | 和平常一样高兴 |
[06:57] | Who’s responsible, agent? | 是谁干的 探长 |
[06:59] | My son-in-law didn’t just disappear. | 我女婿尸体不会无缘无故消失 |
[07:00] | Someone is accountable. Who? | 肯定是有人预谋的 到底是谁 |
[07:02] | Ma’am, we don’t know yet. | 夫人 我们现在也不清楚 |
[07:03] | We’re doing the best we can. | 我们会尽力查办 |
[07:05] | – Not good enough. – Mother! | -还不够尽力 -妈 |
[07:07] | My dear, when they tell you they’re doing their very best, | 宝贝 当他们说已经尽力了 |
[07:09] | that’s exactly what they aren’t doing. | 说明根本没有尽力 |
[07:11] | Hell of a place you’ve got here. | 你家装修得不错啊 |
[07:13] | – Where’d you get the money for it? – Excuse me? | -你们哪来的这么多钱 -什么 |
[07:15] | The moolah. The scratch. The shekels. The dollarinis. | 我是说金钱 钞票 阿堵物 孔方兄 |
[07:19] | What does that have to do with anything? | 跟这个案子有什么关系 |
[07:20] | Obviously something you’re embarrassed about. | 很明显是你们羞于提及的营生 |
[07:24] | – Sugar beets. – Sugar beets? | -是甜菜 -甜菜啊 |
[07:27] | My, uh, my grandfather grew them. | 我爷爷种的 |
[07:29] | I love sugar beets. | 我也喜欢吃甜菜 |
[07:30] | There’s no shame in sugar beets, Elspeth. | 种甜菜有什么丢人的 埃斯佩斯 |
[07:33] | Mrs. Hartley, we found your husband’s body | 亨特利 我们在离这里一百英里远的地方 |
[07:35] | a hundred miles from here. | 发现的你丈夫尸体 |
[07:37] | Any idea what he was doing out there? | 你知不知道他去那里做什么 |
[07:40] | Uh, no, none at all. | 不知道 |
[07:41] | Was there anything out of the ordinary going on in his life? | 他最近有没有发生什么不寻常的事情 |
[07:43] | Troubles at work? Changes in his schedule? | 比如工作麻烦 行程变化 |
[07:46] | No. | 没有 |
[07:48] | We started… talking about having… | 我们最近正在考虑 |
[07:52] | A family… a while back. | 生一个孩子 |
[07:58] | There, there, dear. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[08:01] | If there are no more questions… | 如果你们没有问题了 |
[08:02] | You didn’t like your son-in-law, did you? | 你不喜欢你女婿 是吧 |
[08:05] | You found him vulgar | 尽管他的职位高 |
[08:06] | despite his highfalutin job. | 你却觉得他很粗俗 |
[08:08] | And you… you’re frightened. | 而你 好像很害怕 |
[08:12] | The body’s disappearance alarms you in a very specific way. | 尸体被抢让你想起了某件事情 |
[08:16] | What is that? | 是什么 |
[08:17] | Harrison, please show our visitors out. | 哈里森 请带客人离开 |
[08:25] | Thank you. I’m good. | 谢谢 我会走 |
[08:28] | 加州帕洛阿托市 怀尔德基金办事处 | |
[08:29] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[08:31] | Why do these things happen? | 居然会发生这种事 |
[08:34] | How long have you and mr. Hartley been partners? | 你和亨特利先生共事了多久 |
[08:36] | Oh, uh, five years or so. | 五年左右 |
[08:39] | We were both interested in a fund | 我们都立志于建立一个基金会 |
[08:41] | that offered slightly esoteric financial instruments. | 向客户提供专业金融工具 |
[08:44] | A hedge fund. | 套期保值基金 |
[08:45] | What we do is pretty complicated. | 我们提供的更加复杂 |
[08:46] | I don’t want to bore you with the details. | 我就不跟你讲那些无聊的细节了 |
[08:47] | As I understand it, you rely on a strategy | 我理解的是 你们运用苛刻的条款 |
[08:49] | that exploits mean reversion tendencies | 利用均值回流的趋势 |
[08:51] | – of crosscurrent far forward rates. Is that right? – Yes. | -赚取货币汇率差价 是吧 -没错 |
[08:55] | What did Mr. Hartley do for the fund? | 亨特利先生都做些什么 |
[08:57] | Built it. Designed the strategy. | 设计并建立投资计划 |
[08:59] | Certifiable genius. The best. | 他绝对是这方面天才中的天才 |
[09:01] | A fund like yours can lose people a lot of money. | 你们这种基金会一定害了不少人破产 |
[09:04] | – Any angry investors? – No, no, no. | -有没有破产的投资者 -没有 |
[09:07] | Recently, we’ve had excellent returns. | 我们现在的回报率还是很高的 |
[09:09] | What about work? Did hartley have problems here? | 工作上的呢 亨特利有遇到什么麻烦吗 |
[09:13] | “Loved” Is the word. | 他深爱着这份工作 |
[09:14] | How about trouble at home? | 生活上呢 |
[09:15] | No. Tim adored Peregrine. | 没有 提姆很宠爱佩罗琳 |
[09:17] | He–he–he was a boy scout. | 他以前参加过童子军 |
[09:19] | He would never play around, wouldn’t even think of it. | 从来不乱玩 甚至想都没想过 |
[09:21] | He’s a straight… straight arrow. | 他相当相当专情 |
[09:25] | I see. | 懂了 |
[09:26] | The straightest. | 痴情好男 |
[09:30] | So nothing new from the guys with Steiner, | 斯坦内身边的人都没什么可疑 |
[09:31] | but it wasn’t an entirely wasted journey. I got scones. | 不过这一趟没白跑 我带回了圆饼 |
[09:35] | I found something. | 我有些线索 |
[09:36] | Three other corpses have been stolen | 过去半年里 犯罪现场附近 |
[09:38] | from vehicles leaving crime scenes over the past six months. | 还失窃了三具尸体 |
[09:40] | Huh. Who caught the cases? | 谁查得这些案子 |
[09:42] | We did. Rigsby. | 我们查得 你好瑞斯比 |
[09:44] | O’laughlin. Why is the FBI on this? | 欧拉福林 联调局掺和进来干什么 |
[09:46] | It’s interstate. One of the corpses was taken in Nevada. | 这是起跨洲案件 内华达也有尸体被盗了 |
[09:48] | You guys have a theory? | 你们有什么看法 |
[09:49] | Yeah. We think the bodies are being sold at tissue banks. | 我们觉得尸体被卖到了组织库 |
[09:51] | Tissue banks? | 什么组织库 |
[09:52] | They harvest bone and tissue from the corpses, | 他们取出尸体的骨骼或器官 |
[09:54] | then sell them to medical supply houses. | 然后卖给医疗供给机构 |
[09:55] | You’re supposed to get permission from the family to sell the corpse, | 通常需要家属同意才能卖出尸体 |
[09:58] | but these guys are skipping that part. | 但他们直接跳过了这一关 |
[09:59] | And tissue banks are regulated, | 组织库规矩严密 |
[10:00] | so more likely the thieves are working with the funeral home. | 盗尸贼大多与殡仪馆合作 |
[10:03] | They provide the bodies to tissue banks. | 他们向组织库提供尸体 |
[10:04] | I put together a list of funeral homes in the area. | 我列出了那一地区的所有殡仪馆 |
[10:06] | – We can start with that. – Great, yeah. | -我们可以从这些开始 -好啊 |
[10:09] | Hey, Rigsby, my boss asked me to come, | 瑞斯比 是我上司派我来的 |
[10:12] | you know, since I’ve worked with CBI before. | 因为我有和加调局合作的经历 |
[10:15] | I’m not trying to get in your face is all I’m saying. | 我并不想故意来跟你争什么 |
[10:17] | Didn’t think you were. | 我没这么想 |
[10:18] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[10:27] | Dr. Steiner, I presume. | 斯坦内医生吧 |
[10:30] | What brings you back? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[10:33] | Good news, actually. | 我有些好消息 |
[10:34] | A small amount of blood was recovered | 犯罪现场陈尸的地方 |
[10:36] | from the dirt under the body at the crime scene. | 发现了少量血液 |
[10:39] | It contains two distinct D.N.A. Signatures. | 包含两种不同DNA样本 |
[10:42] | The killer got cut, too. | 凶手也被割伤了 |
[10:44] | Yes, probably while using a knife on the victim. | 没错 可能是用刀杀害死者时划伤的 |
[10:47] | There’s not enough blood for an I.D., | 虽然这点血迹 不够检验身份 |
[10:49] | but there could be more on the corpse. | 但是尸体上可能会有更多血液样本 |
[10:51] | Interesting. Why did you come and tell me that in person | 有意思 为什么你大老远跑来通知我 |
[10:54] | instead of calling? | 而不直接打个电话说 |
[10:56] | I would like to assist in some small way, if that’s all right. | 如果可以的话 我愿意出一份力 |
[11:01] | Okay. Let’s go get you a gun, shall we? | 好吧 我们去给你拿佩枪 |
[11:07] | Kidding. Welcome. Come on. | 开玩笑的 欢迎你来 走吧 |
[11:11] | Look sharp, Lisbon. We have a visitor. | 真忙啊 里斯本 有客人来 |
[11:17] | Dr. Steiner? Can I help you? | 斯坦内医生 有什么能帮你的 |
[11:19] | Well, actually, I– | 实际上我想 |
[11:21] | Steiner’s gonna be joining us for a while. | 斯坦内和我们一起破案 |
[11:23] | Um… okay. | 行啊 |
[11:25] | What is all this mess? | 这些都是什么 |
[11:26] | It’s Hartley’s calendar and phone records. | 是亨特利的行程和电话记录 |
[11:29] | We’re making a list of people he saw before he died. | 我们正在罗列他遇难之前见过的人 |
[11:31] | Meh. Clerical work. | 文案侦破 |
[11:33] | We need to figure out what the big secret is. | 我们必须找出那个大秘密才行 |
[11:36] | What big secret? | 什么大秘密 |
[11:37] | Yeah, what big secret? | 对啊 什么大秘密 |
[11:38] | The big, weird secret that the widow and the partner | 死者遗孀和生意伙伴都不愿意告诉我们的 |
[11:41] | and everyone won’t tell us about | 惊天大秘密 |
[11:43] | because it’s too shameful to mention. | 因为他们丢不起这个人 |
[11:45] | It’s funny you should mention that. | 你怎么不早说 |
[11:46] | He–he did have an appointment every week with no description. | 他每周都有一次神秘约会 |
[11:49] | Thursdays, 2:15 to 3:30. No name, no address. | 周二2点15到3点半 没有地点名字 |
[11:52] | Interesting. | 有意思了 |
[11:53] | – Clerical work, huh? – Touch? | -文案侦破管用吧 -不错啊 |
[11:55] | If I may, his car’s g.P.S. | 恕我插嘴 他的车载定位仪 |
[11:57] | might have an address. | 应该能查到地址 |
[11:58] | Yes, it might. | 确实有可能 |
[11:59] | See? Useful already. | 瞧 很有用嘛 |
[12:05] | 2729 Hillview Avenue. | 希尔维尤大街2729号 |
[12:07] | This is the address in hartley’s G.P.S. | 亨特利定位仪上的地址就是这里 |
[12:10] | Okay, what’s the game with Steiner? | 你又想怎么耍斯坦内 |
[12:13] | – No game. – What’s he doing here, then? | -没有耍他 -那他来干什么 |
[12:15] | What are any of us doing here? | 那我们来这里干什么 |
[12:16] | We don’t bring guests on investigations. | 我们调查不带游客的 |
[12:18] | Maybe we should. A different mystery sleuth for each case. | 带着又怎样 每个案子都需要秘密武器 |
[12:20] | Well, if this is some gag you’re pulling– | 如果你想耍什么花招 |
[12:22] | It’s not. He asked if he could come along, | 没有 他问我他能不能跟着办案 |
[12:23] | and I said he could. All right? That’s it. | 我说可以 就这样 |
[12:25] | We’re building bridges, | 我们要建立心灵桥梁 |
[12:26] | – mending fences… – Okay. | -修补人际关系 -好吧 |
[12:28] | Planting seeds… | 播种友情种子 |
[12:30] | – laying foundations. – Okay. | -筑建长存友谊 -好吧 |
[12:32] | It’s a medical building. GPS dentists, | 这是医疗大厦 有牙医 |
[12:35] | but mostly shrinks. | 但多数是精神科医生 |
[12:36] | How do you know who to talk to? | 那我们该找谁 |
[12:37] | Any calls from his phone records to this address? | 他的手机有打到这里的记录吗 |
[12:40] | No, but we can check his bank records for payments. | 没有 但是我们可以查查他的转账记录 |
[12:42] | Oh, we’d need a warrant for that. | 这样得申请搜查证 |
[12:43] | I’d rather just start knocking on doors. | 我宁可索性个个排查 |
[12:45] | Then we’re gonna need more people. | 那我们得加派人手 |
[12:46] | You’ll have to clear that with admin. | 还得和行政部们交涉 |
[12:50] | Okay, everybody, outside! Outside! | 好了 所有人注意 往外跑 往外跑 |
[12:53] | Come on! It’s not a drill! Whoo! | 快点 这了不是消防演习 |
[12:55] | Oh, god. Why do you do things like this? | 天呐 你又搞什么鬼 |
[12:57] | Hustle it out. Hustle it out. That’s the way. | 快跑出去 快跑出去 往那边 |
[13:01] | All of you. | 一个都别落下 |
[13:06] | Hello, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 大家好 |
[13:06] | My name is Patrick Jane. I’m with the CBI. | 我叫派翠克・简 效力于加调局 |
[13:09] | We are looking for the doctor who treated Timothy Hartley. | 我们想找治疗提摩西・亨特利的医生 |
[13:12] | I know you have a doctor/patient confidentiality thing. | 我知道你们有医患信息保密制度 |
[13:15] | Let’s not worry about that right now. | 现在请不要有所顾忌 |
[13:18] | Would Timothy Hartley’s doctor please raise his or her hand? | 请提摩西・亨特利的主治医生举手 好吗 |
[13:22] | Raise it on up. | 请举手 |
[13:25] | I know it’s one of you. | 我知道这个人就在你们当中 |
[13:27] | Maybe to your right, | 可能在你右侧 |
[13:28] | Maybe to your left. Up, up, up, up with your hand. Bring it up. | 可能在你左侧 举举举起手 请举手 |
[13:32] | Okay, so no one has raised their hand. | 好吧 既然没人举手 |
[13:33] | That doesn’t matter because I know that you, ma’am, | 没关系 因为我知道你 这位女士 |
[13:38] | are the person who we seek. Please come forward. | 就是我们要找的人 请站上前来 |
[13:40] | Everyone else, thank you, | 其他人 谢谢你们的配合 |
[13:42] | and back to your quackery. | 请回到各自的岗位吧 |
[13:46] | What’s your name, ma’am? | 夫人 你叫什么名字 |
[13:47] | Dr. Wendelyne McCormick. | 我是温德琳・麦克可米克医生 |
[13:50] | And I won’t discuss my patients | 我不想讨论我的病患 |
[13:52] | or the fact that someone is my patient. | 也不想确认我的病患是谁 |
[13:54] | We’re investigating the murder of Timothy Hartley. | 我们正在调查提摩西・亨特利的谋杀案 |
[13:56] | He was killed last night. | 他昨晚遇害了 |
[13:59] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[14:02] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[14:05] | How did you know it was me? | 你怎们知道是我 |
[14:06] | Everyone else was looking around to see who it was, | 其他人都东张西望地找人 |
[14:09] | but you weren’t, because you knew. | 可你没有 因为你知道是谁 |
[14:13] | Great. The fire department. I’ll go talk to ’em. | 这下可好 消防部来了 我去解释 |
[14:17] | Tim had been in therapy for about four months. | 提姆已经治疗了四个月了 |
[14:20] | He’d had a traumatizing experience | 他之前有精神创伤经历 |
[14:21] | – that he wanted to work through. – What kind of an experience? | -他想要治愈 -哪种创伤 |
[14:25] | Agent, can I get some assurance of discretion from you? | 探员 你们能保证公证看待此事吗 |
[14:28] | It’s a sensitive matter to the people around him. | 这对他周围的人来说是个敏感性话题 |
[14:31] | We can’t promise anything. | 我们没法保证任何事 |
[14:33] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[14:35] | About five months ago, | 大约五个月前 |
[14:37] | – he had an abduction experience. – Excuse me? | -他被绑架过一次 -请具体说明 |
[14:40] | He believed he was abducted by extraterrestrial beings… | 他确信是被外星人绑架了 |
[14:46] | Taken to their ship, examined, | 被带上飞船 做了检查 |
[14:49] | and released. | 然后又被释放了 |
[14:54] | Kidnapped by aliens. | 被外星人绑架 |
[14:57] | Cool. | 真带劲 |
[15:01] | I was being lifted by the light, up and away. | 我被一束光升起来 随即被带走了 |
[15:03] | I-I couldn’t… couldn’t do anything. | 我根本束手无策 |
[15:07] | I was just being… taken right to the ship. | 我只能眼睁睁看着自己被带上飞船 |
[15:10] | It happened when Hartley was driving home | 这事发生在亨特利开车回家的时候 |
[15:11] | from a trip to Reno. | 刚旅行完回到里诺的途中 |
[15:13] | We found a couple of these videos on his personal laptop, | 我们在他的笔记本上发现了几段这种录像 |
[15:15] | Some kind of diary of the event. | 有点像是刻意要把这件事记录下来 |
[15:17] | And once on the ship, there were… | 然后一到飞船上 就… |
[15:20] | There were beings all around me, | 就有些外星人围绕在我身边 |
[15:23] | Small… | 很矮… |
[15:25] | Small… | 很矮… |
[15:26] | Just ash gray. | 只是淡灰色的肤色 |
[15:29] | And there were a little taller ones, too– | 还有些稍高一些的 |
[15:30] | They’re the same color. | 他们的肤色相同 |
[15:32] | They were leaders, I think. | 他们应该是领导 |
[15:34] | It just all feels so… | 感觉太… |
[15:38] | It feels so concrete, | 感觉太具象了 |
[15:40] | so real. | 太逼真了 |
[15:42] | – Crazy. – He sounds sincere to me. | -疯了 -我倒是觉得他说的是事实 |
[15:46] | Sincerely cuckoo. | 他是笨蛋的事实吧 |
[15:47] | I don’t see any sign he’s lying. | 我没看出任何撒谎的迹象 |
[15:49] | It could be a dream that he experienced | 可能是他做的一个梦 |
[15:51] | during a hypnagogic state. | 在半梦半醒状态下做的 |
[15:52] | That would make it true for him, | 那会感觉身临其境 |
[15:53] | but not objectively real. | 却非真实发生的事 |
[15:55] | Exactly. I agree with him completely. | 没错 我举双手赞同 |
[15:57] | Thousands of people say it’s happened to them. | 好几千人说他们见过外星人 |
[15:58] | They can’t all be crazy or lying. Hmm. | 他们不可能全疯了或都在撒谎吧 |
[16:01] | I’m just saying you should keep an open mind. | 我只是说 该保持宽容的态度看待此事 |
[16:04] | You can’t prove there aren’t aliens. | 你们无法证明没有外星人的存在 |
[16:05] | – That’s true. – Okay, the point is, | -没错 -好了 重点是 |
[16:08] | the wife had to have known about this. | 我们必须如实告诉他的妻子 |
[16:10] | – We need to talk to her again. – Yeah. | -得再找她谈一次 -对 |
[16:11] | Where are we with the body hunt? | 尸体找得怎么样了 |
[16:13] | We’ve identified eight funeral parlors | 我们已经鉴定了八家殡仪馆 |
[16:15] | That had extensive legitimate dealings with tissue banks. | 他们与组织库有许多合法的交易往来 |
[16:17] | We’re gonna start with them. | 我们从他们那里开始调查 |
[16:18] | We’re splitting the interviews | 我们去找欧拉福林 |
[16:19] | with O’Laughlin. | 谈谈 探探口风 |
[16:20] | All right, let me know what you find. | 好的 及时向我汇报 |
[16:21] | – Okay. – Watch the skies, Grace. | -好的 -记得留意天空动向 格蕾斯 |
[16:27] | Tim told me as soon as it happened. | 提姆第一时间就告诉了我 |
[16:30] | He said he met them in a field outside Auburn. | 他说他是在奥本外的牧场见到的 |
[16:34] | Where we found his body? Mm-hmm. | 就是我们找到尸体的地方吗 |
[16:37] | He kept going back. He couldn’t tell me why. | 他一直回去那里 他也说不清原因 |
[16:40] | I mean, he knew it wasn’t rational. | 他也知道这样不理智 |
[16:43] | Why didn’t you tell us this before? | 你为什么不早告诉我们 |
[16:45] | I got a call from Art Vella, | 我接到了奥特・维拉的电话 |
[16:48] | Tim’s partner. | 提姆的搭档 |
[16:50] | He told me not to mention it, begged me. | 他让我别提这事 恳求我 |
[16:53] | He said it would be devastating for the business. | 说这会毁了他们的生意 |
[16:56] | You believed your husband’s story, didn’t you? | 你相信你丈夫的故事 不是吗 |
[16:58] | That’s why you were so scared when the body disappeared. | 因此当尸体失踪时你心惊胆战 |
[17:01] | You thought the aliens took him. | 你以为是被外星人带走了 |
[17:02] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[17:04] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[17:06] | My husband wasn’t crazy. | 我丈夫没有疯 |
[17:10] | Okay? | 行不行 |
[17:11] | He wouldn’t lie to me about something like that. | 他不会对我撒这种谎 |
[17:14] | Rubbish! When someone tells you something contrary to fact, | 废话 当有人跟你说与事实截然相反的事 |
[17:17] | they are lying, full stop. | 他们就是在撒谎 如此而已 |
[17:19] | Don’t start, mother. | 别说了 妈 |
[17:21] | Agents, my son-in-law was drunk or drug-addled or both. | 我的女婿是个酒鬼或嗑药的 或两者皆是 |
[17:26] | As for this tabloid trash about men from Mars… | 对于这种关于火星来客的小道消息… |
[17:29] | – Ladies. – How can you say that? | -女士们 -你怎么可以妄下断言 |
[17:30] | – Ridiculous. Just ridiculous! – This is so like you, mother… | -荒谬 无比荒谬 -你太武断了 妈 |
[17:31] | I’ve never heard such twaddle in my life… | 我从来没听过这种疯话… |
[17:33] | So closed off and close-minded. | 两耳不闻窗外事 |
[17:34] | And he said it with a straight face. | 他说这件事时很严肃 |
[17:35] | You honestly think… | 你真以为… |
[17:37] | Ladies. Ladies, that’s enough. | 女士们 女士们 到此为止 |
[17:40] | Wait. What are you looking for? | 等等 你在找什么 |
[17:42] | Ah, yes. | 对了 |
[17:46] | You’re a Scotch man, right? | 你爱喝苏格兰酒对吧 |
[17:51] | Uh, yes. I… | 对 我… |
[18:01] | Oh, no, no. I-I shouldn’t. | 不不 我不该喝 |
[18:04] | You really should. | 你真该来一杯 |
[18:09] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[18:16] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道了 对吗 |
[18:18] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:20] | You know that I’m sick. | 你知道我病了 |
[18:22] | Why would Patrick Jane, of all people, | 派翠克・简如果不知情 为什么会在 |
[18:25] | invite me to a fancy house | 那么多人中 唯独邀请我来这栋梦幻别墅 |
[18:28] | And put a first-rate scotch in my hand if he didn’t know? | 把最上乘的苏格兰酒递到我手里呢 |
[18:31] | You’ve lost some weight– 8 pounds. | 你轻了 8磅 |
[18:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:36] | Your face is looking drawn. | 你面容憔悴 |
[18:37] | You’re taking some powerful medication. | 你在服用强效药 |
[18:39] | I can see it in the pallor of your skin. | 你的肤色苍白 可以看得出来 |
[18:41] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:45] | I’m dying. | 我已病入膏肓 |
[18:47] | I have a month… | 我大概… |
[18:49] | most likely, maybe less. | 还有一个月 也可能更少 |
[18:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:03] | Thank you for the distraction. | 谢谢你还费神关心我的健康 |
[19:07] | Well, it’s always good to… | 凡事关心 |
[19:09] | keep busy. | 总是没错的 |
[19:12] | There’s probably some, uh, Havana cigars in that box there. | 那个抽屉里可能有些哈瓦那雪茄 |
[19:16] | No. No, no. I… | 不不不 我… |
[19:18] | I couldn’t. | 不行 |
[19:20] | Could I? | 可以吗 |
[19:24] | Well, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:29] | This is a good cigar. | 这支雪茄不错 |
[19:39] | The only other time | 我之前唯一一次 |
[19:40] | that I had been in a room like this | 待在这样一个房间里 |
[19:43] | was to examine a man who died accidentally | 还是某次执行验尸任务 对象是 |
[19:46] | in the middle of an autoerotic ritual. | 一位在手淫过程中意外死去的人 |
[19:49] | Well, I bet he died with a smile on his face. | 我猜他一定是含笑而去的 |
[19:58] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[20:01] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[20:04] | Just leaving, Harrison. | 我们就走 哈里森 |
[20:11] | Why did you tell Peregrine Hartley to lie to us, sir? | 你为何教唆佩罗琳・亨特利对我们说谎 |
[20:14] | I didn’t tell her to lie. | 我没叫她说谎 |
[20:16] | I asked Peregrine not to raise certain relevant information. | 我只是让她不要提及相关信息 |
[20:22] | Why’d you do that? | 你为何这样做 |
[20:25] | Tim was the brain. | 提姆是我们的首脑 |
[20:26] | I handled clients, administration. | 我负责和客户的协商与管理 |
[20:28] | Tim was the brain. | 提姆才是真正的头儿 |
[20:30] | It’s all about confidence. | 这事关客户对我们的信任 |
[20:31] | If the investors hear about alien probes and whatnot, | 如果投资商听到外星人什么的 |
[20:34] | confidence goes right out the window. | 我们的信誉便会不翼而飞了 |
[20:36] | Then I assume you asked him not to talk about this. | 我想你警告过他不要谈论这些吧 |
[20:38] | Constantly. | 千叮万嘱 |
[20:39] | But Mr. Hartley was growing certain | 但亨特利先生坚信 |
[20:40] | his experiences were real. | 他的经历是真实发生的 |
[20:42] | He must’ve wanted to talk about it. | 他肯定会想好好讨论这事 |
[20:45] | We had some arguments about it. | 就此我们有过一些争吵 |
[20:46] | Bad arguments? | 争论很激烈吗 |
[20:47] | I didn’t kill Tim because he wanted | 我不可能因提姆想公开他那些 |
[20:49] | to go public with his cuckoo story. | 荒诞故事 就起杀人之心 |
[20:52] | You need to talk to that U.F.O. Fruitcake that Tim met. | 你该去找提姆遇见的那位外星爱好者 |
[20:55] | They’re friends about a week, | 他们当了一礼拜的朋友 |
[20:56] | and then Tim wanted nothing more to do with him. | 然后就不再来往了 |
[20:58] | I think he was trying to | 我觉得他企图 |
[20:58] | – squeeze some money out of Tim. – What’s his name? | -骗提姆的钱 -他叫什么 |
[21:01] | Kirk. Can you believe that? | 科克 你敢相信吗 |
[21:05] | Newsom Kirk. | 纽森・科克 |
[21:08] | Is there any way you can keep this quiet? | 你们能否不把此事声张出去 |
[21:11] | – I doubt it. – $2.8 billion in assets. | -我不确定 -28亿资产 |
[21:14] | We’re going down because my partner thought he was | 说垮就垮 就因为我的合伙人认定 |
[21:18] | kidnapped by little green men. | 他被小绿人绑架了 |
[21:20] | Gray. | 小灰人 |
[21:22] | What? | 什么 |
[21:23] | The little men. They’re gray. | 小外星人 灰皮肤的 |
[21:26] | Thanks for your time. Appreciate it. | 谢谢你抽空 非常感谢 |
[21:28] | Two down, two to go. Wanna grab some food? | 搞定两个 还差俩 去吃点东西如何 |
[21:31] | Oh, there’s an errand I wanna run. | 我还有点小事要办 |
[21:32] | Give me half an hour. I’ll catch up. | 半小时就好 回头来找你 |
[21:33] | Why not? I’ll take you. | 你去哪 我送你去 |
[21:34] | You don’t need to do that. | 不用麻烦你啦 |
[21:35] | Oh, come on. How far is it? | 拜托 很远吗 |
[21:36] | It’s a little ways. It’s okay. | 有段距离 没关系的 |
[21:39] | – It’s a wedding thing. – Oh, I see. | -是婚礼的事 -懂了 |
[21:42] | Why don’t I drop you off? I’ll grab something to eat, | 我送你过去吧 然后我去吃点东西 |
[21:44] | and then stay in the car, okay? | 在车里等你 好吗 |
[21:47] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:10] | Hey, it’s O’Laughlin. I tried Grace. She didn’t answer. | 我是欧拉福林 格蕾斯没接我电话 |
[22:12] | She’s busy. | 她在忙 |
[22:13] | Where are you? I’ve got something. | 你们在哪 我有线索 |
[22:15] | Gary Wineman, funeral director. | 加里・怀曼 葬礼承办人 |
[22:18] | Mentioned tissue banks, and he got very nervous. | 提及组织库时 他显得很紧张 |
[22:21] | Mr. Wineman, these are my colleagues from CBI, | 怀曼先生 他们是加调局的同僚 |
[22:24] | Agents Rigsby and Van Pelt. | 瑞斯比探员和范佩尔探员 |
[22:26] | Did agent O’Laughlin mention what this was about, sir? | 欧拉福林探员和你讲过情况了吧 |
[22:28] | Uh, some… bodies have been stolen | 讲了一些 尸体被盗 |
[22:32] | that might have gone to a tissue bank? | 可能是被卖到组织库是吗 |
[22:33] | No, that’s the FBI’s investigation. | 不 这部分归联调局管 |
[22:35] | We’re investigating a murder. | 我们负责调查谋杀案 |
[22:37] | Oh. You didn’t say anything about that. | 这你可没告诉我 |
[22:43] | I certainly don’t know anything about it. | 关于这个我毫不知情 |
[22:45] | Well, I hope so, sir. | 希望如此 先生 |
[22:46] | A case like this, anyone connected to it– | 任何牵涉此类事件的人 |
[22:48] | even remotely connected– is in big trouble. | 就算只有很小的联系 都会有大麻烦 |
[22:50] | Best thing to protect yourself– | 你自保的最佳办法 |
[22:52] | be very clear about what you know and what you’ve done. | 就是老实交代你所知和你所做的 |
[22:56] | Oh, god. | 我的天 |
[23:00] | W-we… | 我们… |
[23:01] | My wife had a baby girl, | 我妻子才生了个女孩儿 |
[23:04] | and we needed a little extra cash, | 而我们手头拮据 |
[23:06] | so I started selling bodies to tissue banks– | 因此我卖尸体给组织库 |
[23:11] | A-all–all legitimate. | 这是合法的 |
[23:12] | I got permission every time. | 都是经过批准的 |
[23:15] | But the banks always want more bodies, | 但组织库那里供不应求 |
[23:18] | and my wife got pregnant again. | 这时我妻子再度怀孕了 |
[23:20] | Look, who came to you? | 谁来找的你 |
[23:21] | My cousin. Not a good person. | 我表弟 他不是什么良民 |
[23:25] | He said that if we split the fee, | 他说只要他能分红 |
[23:27] | he could provide bodies, no permission necessary. | 就帮我搞到尸体 无需上级批准 |
[23:31] | All I have to do was dummy up paperwork, | 我所需做的就是伪造相关文件 |
[23:33] | giving them false names. | 给他们填上假名 |
[23:34] | Did he bring you a corpse today? | 今天他送尸体过来了吗 |
[23:35] | No, no, no, no. But I– he has done this before | 没 没 但他以前做过这事 |
[23:38] | with other funeral homes. His name is Owen Melling. | 和其他葬礼承办处合作 叫欧文・梅林 |
[23:41] | – I-I-I had no I– – Where is he now, sir? | -我没有… -他现在在哪 |
[23:45] | Melling’s done time for assault, armed robbery, and truck hijacking. | 梅林因袭击 抢劫 及劫车罪服过役 |
[23:48] | Did the truck jobs with a buddy named Jim Matthews. | 现与一名叫吉姆・马修的人合伙做卡车生意 |
[23:51] | Both are on parole. | 两人都在假释期 |
[23:52] | Melling owes 15 years, Matthews–12. | 梅林还需服役15年 马修12年 |
[23:54] | And they know if they get picked up, | 他们知道如果他们被抓 |
[23:55] | they’re violated back in. It’s good times. | 就要强制回牢房了 要把握这个时机 |
[24:01] | Owen Melling? CBI. | 欧文・梅林吗 加调局 |
[24:05] | We need to talk to you about a robbery this morning. | 我们得和你谈谈今早抢劫案的事 |
[24:07] | Just wanna get some facts straight. | 只需了解下情况 |
[24:09] | Come down to the office, and we can explain. | 跟我们回警局 详情到那里再说 |
[24:11] | Jim. Cops. | 吉姆 警察 |
[24:15] | – Jim Matthews? – Yeah. What’s up? | -吉姆・马修吗 -是我 什么事 |
[24:17] | Says it’s about some robbery this morning. | 今早一个抢劫案的事 |
[24:20] | So what? | 然后呢 |
[24:21] | We were right here. | 我们就在这儿 |
[24:22] | That’s right. Been here all day. | 没错 一天都在这里 |
[24:24] | Yeah, well, we still need to talk to you. | 我们还是得和你们谈谈 |
[24:26] | Now get your hands out of your pocket. | 把手从口袋里伸出来 |
[24:27] | Hands where we can see ’em. | 放到我们能看见的地方 |
[24:29] | You heard him. Now. | 你听见了 快点 |
[24:31] | Don’t hassle my boy! He ain’t done nothin’! | 别找我儿子的麻烦 他什么也没做 |
[24:33] | Put the weapon down, ma’am. | 放下武器 女士 |
[24:34] | You just wanna make more trouble for him. | 你们是故意找他麻烦 |
[24:36] | I won’t have it. | 我不准你们这样做 |
[24:37] | We just wanna talk to your son. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 我们只想和你儿子聊聊 不会有事的 |
[24:40] | Just put down the gun, ma’am. | 把枪放下 女士 |
[24:49] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[25:16] | O’Laughlin, Grace is in trouble. Cover me. | 欧拉福林 格蕾斯有麻烦 掩护我 |
[25:23] | O’Laughlin! | 欧拉福林 |
[25:26] | Grace, get down! | 格蕾斯 趴下 |
[25:32] | On the ground! Facedown! Now! | 趴下 脸朝下 快点 |
[25:37] | Get on the ground! | 趴下 |
[25:46] | How’d the interview with Matthews go? | 马修的审问进展如何 |
[25:47] | Didn’t. He asked for a lawyer. | 不怎么样 他叫了律师 |
[25:49] | What’d you find in Melling’s house? | 在梅林的房子里有什么发现 |
[25:51] | No sign of Hartley’s body. | 没有亨特利尸体的迹象 |
[25:52] | Forensics is checking the pickup for D.N.A. | 法医正在车内采集DNA |
[25:54] | I got something. According to his cell phone records, | 我这有情况 根据他的通话记录 |
[25:56] | Melling made a call yesterday to a wellview funeral home. | 梅林昨天给一家殡仪馆打过电话 |
[25:59] | Could be where they dropped off Hartley’s body. | 也许他们把亨特利的尸体放在那了 |
[26:01] | Get Steiner and go and check it out. If the body’s there, | 叫斯坦内去看看 如果尸体在那里 |
[26:03] | – He’s the one to I.D. it. -Sure. | -他可以认尸 -好的 |
[26:04] | Tracked down an address for Newsom Kirk, | 查到纽森・科克的地址了 |
[26:06] | the guy Hartley had a falling-out with. | 和亨特利有过争吵的那个人 |
[26:08] | He runs an organization for abductees | 他为被绑架者成立一个组织 |
[26:09] | called the Fourth Kind Foundation. | 叫做第四类基金会 |
[26:11] | – Office is downtown. – Does he have a sheet? | -办公地点在市区 -他有犯罪记录吗 |
[26:13] | Running it now. | 在查 |
[26:14] | – We’ll go talk to him. Call if anything pops. – Okay. | -我们去找他 有事电话 -好的 |
[26:21] | Newsom Kirk, I’m Agent Lisbon. | 纽森・科克 我是里斯本探员 |
[26:24] | This is Agent Cho. We’re with the CBI. | 这位是周探员 我们是加调局的 |
[26:26] | I’m so sad at Hartley. Welcome. | 真为亨特利遗憾 欢迎你们 |
[26:29] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[26:30] | Agent Cho, you–you’ve– you’ve been, haven’t you? | 周探员 你经历过 对吗 |
[26:33] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[26:34] | Up. Taken, with them. | 被他们带走过 |
[26:38] | No. | 没有 |
[26:39] | Well, I’m getting a– I’m getting a definite sense. | 我的直觉很灵 |
[26:43] | It sometimes takes a person years | 有时一个人需要数年时间 |
[26:45] | to realize they’ve had the experience. | 才能发觉他们有过那种经历 |
[26:47] | Timothy Hartley. | 正题是提摩西・亨特利 |
[26:49] | Of course. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[26:51] | You met him through the foundation, right? | 你通过这个基金会和他相识的 对吧 |
[26:53] | Yeah. We’re here to serve abductees, | 我们是帮助被绑架者的 |
[26:55] | Um, help them come to terms with their experience. | 帮助他们接受曾经的那段经历 |
[26:59] | Oh. Spread the word. | 通过口耳相传 |
[27:01] | Uh, Tim wanted to talk about what he’d been going through. | 提姆当时想把他的经历说出来 |
[27:03] | He asked us to keep it in confidence, and–and we did. | 同时又要求我们保密 我们做到了 |
[27:06] | And that’s all you did– talk about his experience? | 你们的交情就这样 讨论讨论他的经历 |
[27:08] | No. As a matter of fact, tim had a lot of money. | 不 事实上 提姆很有钱 |
[27:12] | And frankly, we–we need money, | 坦白地说 我们需要钱 |
[27:16] | We had–we had several quite serious discussions | 我们有过几次重要的谈话 |
[27:18] | about funding this–this place. | 关于投资这个地方 |
[27:21] | As a child… | 当你还是孩子的时候 |
[27:23] | did–did you have, um, dreams | 你是否做过这样的梦 |
[27:25] | where you were floating through the house | 你在房子里漂浮着 |
[27:27] | as though pulled by an unseen force? | 就像被一种看不见的力量牵扯着 |
[27:30] | No. | 没有 |
[27:32] | Uh, we heard that the, uh, two of you | 我们听说你们俩个 |
[27:35] | had some sort of a falling-out? | 你们吵过几次架 |
[27:37] | He decided that he wanted to start his own foundation. | 他决定成立他自己的基金会 |
[27:39] | Uh, his right, I say. | 我告诉他 这想法没错 |
[27:41] | It never got angry? | 你就不生气么 |
[27:42] | No, no. Uh, if you’re looking | 不 不 如果你们是在找 |
[27:45] | for someone tim had a fight with, | 跟提姆吵过架的人 |
[27:47] | you should talk to that shrink of his. | 你应该跟他的精神科医生谈谈 |
[27:49] | UH, McCormick. | 麦克可米克 |
[27:52] | She wanted to write a book about him. | 她想写本关于他的书 |
[27:53] | He said no. She was angry. | 他拒绝了 她很是恼火 |
[27:56] | – Okay. – Boss, from Rigsby. | -好的 -长官 瑞斯比发来的 |
[27:59] | Uh, Mr. Newsom, is your real name Garrett Rosten? | 纽森先生 你的真名是加雷特・罗森 |
[28:03] | And did you spend a year in Chino prison for fraud? | 曾因为欺诈在奇诺监狱坐过一年牢吗 |
[28:06] | Because your arrest record says you did. | 因为你的逮捕记录上是这么记录的 |
[28:09] | In my previous life, I was Garrett Rosten, yes. | 我早前是叫加雷特・罗森 没错 |
[28:13] | Mr. Hartley seems like the kind of guy | 亨特利先生看起来是那种 |
[28:15] | who would research somebody | 会在投资前 |
[28:16] | if he was considering funding them. | 把对方底细摸清的那种人 |
[28:18] | Did he find out about this? | 他知道你的底细吗 |
[28:20] | I never hid Garrett. | 我从没掩饰过加雷特这个名字 |
[28:22] | I’m simply a different person now. | 我现在已经改头换面了 |
[28:24] | Not that different. | 没改得那么彻底 |
[28:26] | There’s a bench warrant out | 你的逮捕令已经签发下来了 |
[28:27] | for your arrest for kiting checks. | 你涉嫌支票诈骗 |
[28:30] | We’re gonna have to take you in. | 我们需要把你带走 |
[28:31] | Turn around, please. | 请转过去 |
[28:33] | It’s–it’s okay. It’s… | 好的 |
[28:35] | just a misunderstanding. | 这只是个误会 |
[28:38] | Hey, agent. | 探员 |
[28:39] | The important thing is that you take a look inside yourself | 重要的是 你要好好审视自己的内心 |
[28:43] | and start questioning those experiences… | 然后开始质疑那些 |
[28:46] | that you can’t explain. | 你解释不了的经历 |
[28:47] | Never happened. | 从没有的事 |
[28:49] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[28:53] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[28:58] | Newsom Kirk posted bail. He’s gonna be gone in an hour. | 纽森・科克要求保释 一小时内他会离开 |
[29:01] | Just in time for the 6:10 to alpha centauri. | 正好赶上六点十分的半人马座阿尔法星 |
[29:03] | He was right about Hartley’s psychiatrist. | 他说的关于亨特利的精神科医生的话是没错 |
[29:06] | She did propose a book, but she withdrew it. | 她确实提出了写书的想法 但是她放弃了 |
[29:08] | – So she had motive. – Kinda. | -所以她有动机 -大概吧 |
[29:10] | – Who do you think did it? – Jabba the hutt. | -你认为是谁做的 -外星怪物 赫特人贾霸 |
[29:10] | 都是电影里外星人的名字 | |
[29:13] | – Seriously. – Ming the merciless. | -认真点 -那就是酷明 |
[29:15] | – Okay. – Alf? | -好的 -阿尔夫 |
[29:17] | When the aliens do come, | 如果真有外星人来了 |
[29:18] | I hope they eat you. | 我希望他们把你吞了 |
[29:24] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[29:25] | Theresa, Brenda Shettrick. | 特蕾莎 我是布兰达・谢翠科 |
[29:26] | A local news crew is about to interview Dr. Steiner | 本地的一群记着要采访斯坦内医生 |
[29:30] | about the Hartley case. Just thought you’d like to know. | 是关于亨特利案的 我想应该通知你 |
[29:32] | He’s supposed to be looking for Hartley’s body. | 他应该正忙着找亨特利的尸体的 |
[29:35] | No, he’s here. | 没有 他在这 |
[29:37] | What interview? | 什么采访 |
[29:38] | Some background on Tissue Banks and the corpse trade. | 关于组织库和尸体交易的一些情况 |
[29:40] | There’s a lot of interest. | 涉及很多利益关系 |
[29:42] | He offered to do it. | 他自愿这么做的 |
[29:43] | You didn’t know anything? | 你都不知道么 |
[29:44] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[29:48] | Bye, Lisbon. Oh. | 拜 里斯本 |
[29:53] | The legitimate trade in tissue is a valuable source | 身体组织的合法交易是 |
[29:56] | of biological material for medical use. | 医用生物材料的重要来源 |
[29:58] | Unfortunately, this illegal trade | 不幸的是 这种非法交易 |
[30:00] | has halted the investigation | 使得提摩西・亨特利 |
[30:02] | into the death of Timothy Hartley. | 死亡案的调查中止了 |
[30:03] | How’s that? | 怎么会这样 |
[30:04] | Well, I-I just came from a funeral home | 我刚从一家殡仪馆过来 |
[30:07] | where we had hoped to find Mr. Hartley’s body, | 我们希望能在那里找到亨特利先生的遗体 |
[30:09] | and it’s–it’s–it’s not there. | 但是那儿并没有 |
[30:11] | The thieves have hidden it somewhere. | 那些小偷们把它藏起来了 |
[30:12] | And there is crucial evidence– blood evidence– | 亨特利尸体上有至关重要的证据 |
[30:14] | on Mr. Hartley’s body that will identify the killers. | 血液证据 可以让我们查出谁是凶手 |
[30:18] | – Brenda. – If we don’t find that evidence– | -布兰达 -如果我们不找到那些证据 |
[30:20] | – Now. – Guys, that’s it. Thanks very much. | -现在 -大伙们 就这样了 谢谢 |
[30:23] | Did I do something wrong? | 我有说错什么吗 |
[30:25] | We don’t talk to the press about evidence. | 我们从不跟媒体谈起证据的事情 |
[30:27] | It kinda tells the killer what we’re looking for. | 那样的话就等于告诉凶手我们在找什么 |
[30:29] | Oh. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:31] | – How did I do otherwise? – Oh, good. | -不过我刚才表现得怎么样 -很好 |
[30:37] | Hey, Cho. | 周 |
[30:38] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[30:39] | I think O’laughlin flaked on Van Pelt yesterday. | 我觉得欧拉福林昨天置范佩尔于不顾 |
[30:43] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[30:44] | Well, he saw she was in trouble and he didn’t do anything. | 他看到她遇到麻烦 却无动于衷 |
[30:47] | – Guess he was scared. – It happens. | -我猜他是害怕了吧 -这种事常有 |
[30:49] | – Yeah. – Van Pelt doesn’t know this? | -是的 -范佩尔不知道么 |
[30:52] | No. | 不 |
[30:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:55] | The question is, does she need to know? | 问题是 她需要知道吗 |
[30:58] | Yeah, it’s tough. Your call. | 是啊 太难开口了 你决定吧 |
[31:06] | Dr. Steiner, on the corner. | 斯坦内医生 在拐角处 |
[31:08] | You saw the news story on Hartley’s body? | 你看到关于亨特利尸体的新闻了么 |
[31:11] | Well, I lied. I did find the body. | 我骗了你 我找到了那具尸体 |
[31:15] | There is evidence on it, | 尸体上有证据 |
[31:17] | and it will convict you of murder. | 证明是你是凶手 |
[31:20] | But I haven’t given the police the body. | 但是 我还没把尸体交给警察 |
[31:22] | I’ve kept it, and I’m willing to sell it, | 我把它扣下来了 我很乐意把它卖掉 |
[31:25] | along with my silence, for $50,000. | 加上我的封口费 一共是5万美元 |
[31:29] | Because I’m a dying man. | 因为我是个即将要死的人了 |
[31:32] | All I want is a few days of real comfort before I’m gone. | 我想在归天前能过几天真正的安乐日子 |
[31:36] | Think about it. You know how to reach me. | 你考虑一下吧 你知道怎么联系我 |
[31:43] | How was that? | 怎么样 |
[31:45] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[31:46] | Little over-the-top, | 有点过了 |
[31:48] | But, you know, credible, nonetheless. | 但是 依然很可信 |
[31:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:53] | Still getting used to all this deception. | 还是适应不了这些骗局 |
[31:55] | What deception? | 什么骗局 |
[31:56] | You did find hartley’s body at a funeral home. | 你确实在那家殡仪馆找到了亨特利的尸体 |
[31:59] | Yes, but there was no blood evidence on it. | 是的 但上面并没有血液证明 |
[32:01] | You can’t catch a fish without bait. | 没有鱼饵怎能钓到鱼 |
[32:04] | We will tell agent Lisbon what’s going on, yes? | 你会告诉里斯本探员是怎么回事吧 是吗 |
[32:07] | Oh, yeah, eventually. | 是的 总得说 |
[32:08] | Agent Lisbon’s a good person. | 里斯本探员是个好人 |
[32:11] | She reminds me of… | 她让我想起了… |
[32:14] | never mind. | 算了 |
[32:15] | Showtime. Huh? Let’s go. | 表演时间到 我们走 |
[32:20] | Yes. | 走 |
[32:28] | Testing one, two. | 测试一 二 |
[32:29] | Testing two. | 测试二 |
[32:31] | Testing one, two. | 测试一 二 |
[32:33] | Yes, Dr. Steiner,We can hear you, | 是的 斯坦内医生我们能听到 |
[32:35] | just like before. | 一如往常 |
[32:36] | I’m a little nervous. | 我有点小紧张 |
[32:38] | You’re doing a great job. You look the part. | 你做的很好 很像那么回事 |
[32:40] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定我们要这么做吗 |
[32:41] | Are you ever gonna tire of asking me that? | 你老问这个问题不累么 |
[32:45] | No. | 不 |
[32:48] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[33:09] | Go. | 行动 |
[33:12] | Dr. Steiner? | 斯坦内医生 |
[33:13] | Put your hands where I can see ’em! | 把你的手放在我能看见的地方 |
[33:14] | – Hands! Hands in the air! – I’m not armed. | -手 把手举起来 -我没有武器 |
[33:15] | I’m– I’m not armed. I’m not armed. | 我没有武器 我没有武器 |
[33:18] | It’s the butler! It’s the butler! It’s the butler! | 是管家 是管家 是管家 |
[33:19] | It’s the but–the butler did it! | 是管家做的 |
[33:20] | I always wanted to say that. | 我一直都想说是他的 |
[33:21] | But wait. It gets better. | 但是等等 好戏还在后头 |
[33:26] | Ms. Cook. | 库克女士 |
[33:27] | Good evening. Remember me? | 晚上好 记得我嘛 |
[33:29] | I can’t hear anything with this. | 容我把耳机摘掉 |
[33:30] | The good doctor here told us | 这位精湛的医生告诉我们 |
[33:32] | that Timothy Hartley’s murder | 杀死提摩西・亨特利的凶手 |
[33:34] | cut himself whilst doing the killing. | 在杀他的时候也割伤了自己 |
[33:36] | Yeah. Would you mind terribly showing me your hand? | 是的 你能让我看一下你的手吗 |
[33:47] | You must let Harrison go. | 你们必须把哈里森给放了 |
[33:49] | He has done nothing | 他什么都没干 |
[33:50] | but serve me faithfully and well. | 他只是忠心尽职地为我服务 |
[33:52] | As I explained, ma’am, | 就像我说的 女士 |
[33:53] | our D.A. Will drop the charges against your butler, | 如果你诚实回答我们的问题 |
[33:57] | if you answer our questions honestly. | 地检可以撤销对管家的指控 |
[33:59] | I feel like I’m haggling in a bazaar over the cost of a rug. | 这感觉就像在集市上为了一块地毯讨价还价 |
[34:03] | But if you will release Harrison, then I will speak. | 但如果你们愿意释放哈里森 我愿意开口 |
[34:08] | Your son-in-law was about to go public | 您的女婿准备将奇遇外星人的事 |
[34:10] | – with the whole alien adventure thing, wasn’t he? – More than that. | -公之于众对不对 -不只这样 |
[34:14] | He wanted to start a global foundation for abductees, | 他想为全球被绑架者成立一个基金 |
[34:17] | to see to their needs and promote their cause. | 让他们得其所需 得偿所愿 |
[34:20] | He was gonna call it the cook family foundation. | 他打算取名为”库克家族基金会” |
[34:23] | Well, that wasn’t going to happen. | 这绝不可行 |
[34:27] | No, you cannot do this. | 不 你不能这么做 |
[34:29] | – I won’t allow it. – It’s not something you can stop. | -我可不准 -这不由你做主 |
[34:32] | Try me. I am not without resources, young man. | 那就试试看 年轻人 钱可都在我手里 |
[34:35] | But he said he was going to use his own money for it. | 但他说 他会用自己的钱去办 |
[34:38] | And then he said… | 然后他又说 |
[34:39] | Time’s on my side, Elspeth. | 时间站在我这边 埃斯佩斯 |
[34:42] | What do you mean, Timothy?! | 你什么意思 提摩西 |
[34:45] | Timothy, come back here! | 提摩西 给我回来 |
[34:47] | I knew what he meant. Hartley was going to wait | 我知道他的意思 亨特利是打算 |
[34:49] | until I was dead, and then use my money | 等到我死了 然后利用我的钱 |
[34:52] | and my daughter to turn the Cook name | 和我的女儿 让库克家族的名字 |
[34:53] | into an international joke. | 成为全世界的笑柄 |
[34:56] | So the next time he went to that place he was always visiting, | 所以他再次去他常去的那个地方时 |
[35:00] | we followed. | 我们跟在后面 |
[35:09] | Why slit Hartley’s throat? | 为什么切开亨特利的喉咙 |
[35:11] | That was the telltale sign– | 这就是她暴露的地方 |
[35:13] | A hunter’s humanity, if you will. | 也可以说是 猎人的仁慈 |
[35:17] | You learned how to hunt and kill at a young age, | 你很小的时候 就学会了猎杀 |
[35:19] | didn’t you, Elspeth? | 对不对 埃斯佩斯 |
[35:22] | Your father taught you. | 是你父亲教你的 |
[35:24] | Yes. He was very firm on that point. | 没错 他一直坚持这个观点 |
[35:27] | “Never let the animal suffer.” | “不要让动物煎熬” |
[35:31] | I got awfully cross with consuela for mislaying this. | 我怒不可遏 滥用了这句话 |
[35:35] | I shall have to apologize. | 我应该道歉 |
[35:49] | Hey. What’s up? | 嗨 怎么了 |
[35:51] | – There’s something I have to talk to you about. – What’s that? | -我有话必须告诉你 -说吧 |
[35:55] | Wayne? | 韦恩 |
[35:58] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[36:04] | A friend of mine is a ranger at Vandermeer state park, | 我的一个朋友是万德米尔州立公园的守林人 |
[36:07] | and maybe I can get him to give you a waiver to get married | 我也许能让他在教友礼拜堂 |
[36:10] | – at that quaker meeting house. – Really? | -为你们举办婚礼 -真的吗 |
[36:12] | Yeah. I think. I can try. | 没错 我可以试试 |
[36:16] | Wayne, that’s fantastic. | 韦恩 这太棒了 |
[36:18] | – Thank you so much. – Yeah. | -非常感谢 -不用 |
[36:20] | – I’m gonna call Craig. – Yeah, okay. | -我这就打给克莱格 -好啊 |
[36:34] | Please. | 请进 |
[36:35] | Thank you for coming by. | 谢谢你能来 |
[36:36] | Oh, it’s no problem. | 没关系 |
[36:39] | Nice place. Tidy. | 这房间不错 很整洁 |
[36:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:43] | Please. | 请进 |
[36:44] | I wanted to tell you how much I appreciated | 我想告诉你 我有多感激你 |
[36:47] | your letting me come along on your investigation. | 让我参与你们查案 |
[36:51] | It was fun. | 很有趣 |
[36:52] | Hmm, it was fun, wasn’t it? | 确实很好玩 对吧 |
[36:55] | That was my pleasure. | 不必客气 |
[36:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:58] | Um, look… ahh. | 是这样的 |
[37:01] | Won’t beat around the bush. | 就不拐弯抹角了 |
[37:04] | About me dying, | 是关于我将辞世的事 |
[37:06] | I-I know what’s going to happen now. | 我清楚接下来会发生 |
[37:09] | I’ve seen it. | 我十分确定 |
[37:11] | There are no mysteries. | 没有任何转机了 |
[37:13] | It’s going to get bad… | 情况只会更糟 |
[37:15] | very soon, | 就在不久的将来 |
[37:17] | and then worse. | 甚至更快 |
[37:19] | And I have no interest | 我不打算 |
[37:20] | in letting nature take its course. | 就顺其自然地发展下去 |
[37:23] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[37:25] | Uh, yes. | 明白 |
[37:26] | You, uh, you want to kill yourself. | 你 你想自杀 |
[37:29] | In a nutshell. | 就是这样 |
[37:32] | I have pills I can take. | 我备好了可以服用的药 |
[37:35] | The problem is, | 问题是 |
[37:38] | if there is an unexplained death, | 如果发生意外身亡 |
[37:41] | if a body is found in an apartment, | 如果一间公寓里发现了一具尸体 |
[37:44] | there is an investigation, an autopsy. | 就会展开调查 还要验尸 |
[37:47] | Mm. | 没错 |
[37:49] | And the idea of being examined, | 想到要被尸检 |
[37:52] | of being a body on the… | 想到变成一具平放在验尸台的尸体 |
[37:53] | on the table… | 我就接受不了 |
[37:58] | But if the death | 但如果这起死亡 |
[38:00] | is witnessed by a law enforcement officer, | 是被执法部门的人亲眼目睹的 |
[38:02] | no investigation is required. | 就无需任何调查了 |
[38:06] | I’m not a law enforcement officer. | 我可不是执法部门的人 |
[38:11] | You’re close enough, I think. | 我想你差不多算是 |
[38:14] | I don’t know that I can do it, that I can witness that. | 我不知道我办不办得到 能否亲眼目睹 |
[38:21] | I’m not even sure that killing yourself is the best idea. | 我甚至不确定 你是不是该自杀 |
[38:26] | It’s what I’m going to do. | 我意已决 |
[38:31] | Well, that’s your choice. | 这是你的选择 |
[38:35] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[38:41] | I understand. I… | 我理解 我 |
[38:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:45] | This was a t– | 我真是 |
[38:48] | terrible imposition. | 太让你为难了 |
[38:49] | I-I shouldn’t have. | 我真不该这样 |
[38:51] | Please. Forget I said anything. | 请 忘了我说的话好了 |
[38:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:58] | Do you have any tea? | 你家有茶吗 |
[39:02] | Yes, I do. | 有的 |
[39:03] | I could really use a cup of tea. | 我真想喝杯茶 |
[39:06] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[39:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:14] | – There’s cookies in the cupboard. – Yeah. | -饼干在橱柜里 -好的 |
[39:17] | Uh… uh, would you like a cup? | 你想来一杯吗 |
[39:19] | Thank you. Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[39:21] | Well, uh, I’m going in the other room now. | 我现在去另一个房间 |
[39:26] | I’ll be a few minutes. | 我去去就来 |
[39:27] | Yeah. Take your time. | 你请便 |
[39:51] | Here. | 来 |
[40:08] | The note in the dead man’s… pocket… | 那个死者口袋里的纸条 |
[40:11] | You–you had an arrangement | 是你让副官 |
[40:14] | with the deputy, didn’t you? | 早布置好的 对吧 |
[40:18] | Yes, I did. | 对 是我干的 |
[40:22] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[40:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:24] | It’s an old carny magic trick. | 是巡回马戏团的老把戏了 |
[40:28] | You did magic? | 你会魔术 |
[40:30] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:32] | I first started out, uh, working close-up | 我最早就是研究 |
[40:35] | with, uh, cards and coins. | 纸牌和硬币起家的 |
[40:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:39] | Yeah. I’ll show you. | 我表演给你看 |
[40:43] | Got a coin in here. | 我这儿有枚硬币 |
[40:44] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好了 |
[40:47] | See that coin? | 看见这硬币了吗 |
[40:49] | It’s there, right? | 就在这儿 对吧 |
[40:54] | And it’s gone. | 然后消失 |
[40:55] | It’s there… | 又出现了 |
[40:59] | Then it’s gone. | 又不见了 |
[41:02] | Amazing. | 好神奇 |
[41:03] | It’s really quite simple. | 其实很简单 |
[41:05] | It’s there… | 出现 |
[41:08] | And then it’s gone. | 再消失不见 |
[41:10] | Patrick… | 派翠克 |
[41:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:16] | Just watch the coin. | 看着这枚硬币 |
[41:18] | And it’s gone. | 它不见了 |
[41:23] | It’s there… | 出现了 |
[41:28] | And then it’s gone. | 消失了 |