时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 加州 旧金山 南湾码头 | |
[00:16] | Hey. Victim’s name is John Flynn. | 死者叫约翰・富林 |
[00:18] | He’s 48, married– | 他48岁 已婚 |
[00:19] | Cho’s bringing the wife now– | 周已经去带他妻子过来了 |
[00:21] | And C.E.O. Of a company | 是一个叫做”幸福你”的公司的 |
[00:22] | called Symphony. | 首席执行官 |
[00:23] | Symphony? | 什么幸福你 |
[00:23] | Web site says it’s a high-end matchmaking service. | 网上说是一家高端婚介服务公司 |
[00:26] | Rich old men looking for hot young chicks? | 富有的糟老头找寻年轻热辣小姑娘的地方 |
[00:28] | Yep. Flynn was shot twice in the chest at close range, | 对 富林在近距离范围两次胸部中枪 |
[00:31] | Then dumped or fell in the water. | 然后被抛进或失足落入水中 |
[00:32] | A woman heard the shots from her boat, | 一名女士在自己的船上听到枪声 |
[00:34] | putting the time of death | 这样死亡时间就被确定在 |
[00:36] | at 5:38 p.m. last night. | 昨天下午的5点38分 |
[00:37] | Did she see anything? | 她有看到什么吗 |
[00:38] | No. No witnesses. | 没 没有目击证人 |
[00:41] | Bruising looks to be a few days old. | 淤青看上去像几天之前的了 |
[00:43] | Coroner thought the same. | 验尸官和你想法一致 |
[00:45] | So far he and forensics haven’t | 目前法证方面和验尸官 |
[00:46] | found much else that helps us. | 都没有找到太多有用的证据 |
[00:54] | Jane, anything to add before we go? | 简 我们走之前你还有什么要补充的吗 |
[00:57] | Yeah, the sun and the sea– | 有啊 这阳光这大海 |
[00:58] | isn’t it wonderful? | 不是太美好了吗 |
[01:01] | Anything to add about the victim? | 要补充有关死者的情况吗 |
[01:03] | Rich guy, C.E.O., | 有钱的首席执行官 |
[01:04] | probably killed over money. | 大概是因为钱被杀的 |
[01:06] | – Way of the world. – That’s all you got? | -世间法则如此 -就这些吗 |
[01:08] | Do you know in seven years, each and every cell is | 你知不知道 你身体里的每一个细胞 |
[01:10] | completely replaced in your body? | 在七年内都会被新细胞所取代呢 |
[01:12] | That means you are literally a different person | 也就是说 从我们第一次见面到现在 |
[01:15] | from when we first met. | 你已经是个全新的人了 |
[01:17] | Sadder but wiser. | 更可悲 不过更聪明 |
[01:19] | He’s very wet. | 他很湿 |
[01:21] | That must mean something. | 肯定有原因 |
[01:39] | – Grieving widow? – Yeah. | -悲恸欲绝的寡妇 -是 |
[01:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:50] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:51] | You were watching me. | 你刚才一直在看我 |
[01:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:55] | – Why? – It’s my job. | -为什么 -这是我的工作 |
[02:00] | Your husband was murdered at the marina last night. | 你丈夫昨夜在码头被谋杀了 |
[02:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:06] | Sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[02:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:10] | You seem genuinely upset. | 你看上去真的非常难过 |
[02:12] | Does that surprise you? | 让你很惊讶吗 |
[02:13] | How long were you and your husband married? | 你和你丈夫结婚多久了 |
[02:15] | – I’m sorry. I don’t know your name. – Patrick. | -抱歉 我不知道你的名字 -派翠克 |
[02:19] | Erica. | 艾瑞卡 |
[02:20] | About a year. | 快一年了 |
[02:27] | What do you see? | 你怎么看 |
[02:29] | You’re independent, ambitious, competitive, | 你很独立 有野心 好胜心强 |
[02:31] | yet you have a warmth about you– | 但你也有温情的一面 |
[02:33] | Enough to charm the stoic agent cho, | 足够融化柳下惠周探员了 |
[02:35] | which is no small feat, let me tell you. | 我跟你说 这可是创举 |
[02:38] | You’re skilled at getting people to open up to you, to trust you. | 你很擅长让人们对你敞开心扉 信任你 |
[02:42] | And there’s a question of whether you use that skill | 但现在的问题是 你是用这种能力 |
[02:44] | to help people or to manipulate them. | 去帮助他人呢 还是去操纵他人呢 |
[02:49] | A little of both, if I’m being honest. | 如果实话实说的话 两者都有一点 |
[02:52] | I’m a matchmaker. I help people find true love. | 我是个红娘 我帮助大家觅得真爱 |
[02:57] | You think it’s silly. | 你觉得这愚蠢透顶 |
[02:59] | No. Good enough job, I imagine. | 没 我觉得应该是个好工作 |
[03:01] | You think the idea of true love is silly. | 你认为”真爱”愚蠢透顶 |
[03:03] | No. | 不 |
[03:06] | That explains it. | 这就解释得通了 |
[03:07] | Explains what? | 解释了什么 |
[03:09] | The utter sadness I see in you. | 你眼底无尽的悲伤 |
[03:14] | We’re all finished, Mrs. Flynn. | 我们这边没什么要问的了 富林太太 |
[03:15] | I could walk you out, if you like. | 如果你愿意 我可以送你出去 |
[03:16] | Thank you, agent Cho. You’ve been very good to me. | 谢谢你周探员 感谢你为我做的一切 |
[03:19] | I’ll walk her out, if you don’t mind. | 不介意的话 我送她出去 |
[03:21] | Not at all. | 完全不介意 |
[03:21] | Sure. | 好 |
[03:29] | It was very nice to meet you, Patrick. | 遇见你很高兴 派翠克 |
[03:31] | Hopefully next time, | 希望下次见面的时候 |
[03:33] | it’ll be under better circumstances. | 状况会好些 |
[03:37] | You know, every day women come to me, | 每一天都有女人来找我 |
[03:41] | hoping I’ll help them find | 希望我能帮助她们 |
[03:42] | a kind, gentle man to fall in love with. | 觅得一位体贴 绅士的如意郎君 |
[03:46] | I’m sure any one of them would be | 我坚信如果任何一位女士遇见你 |
[03:48] | lucky to meet you. | 都是她们的幸运 |
[03:55] | What was that all about? | 你们在干什么呢 |
[03:56] | Oh, she’s just thanking me for consoling her. | 她就是想感谢一下我安慰了她 |
[03:59] | Oh, and here I thought you hated talking to widows. | 我还以为你讨厌和寡妇们讲话 |
[04:02] | – This one’s a little different. – How so? | -这一位有点不同 -怎么不同 |
[04:06] | She murdered her husband. | 她谋杀了她丈夫 |
[04:12] | 超感警探 | |
[04:19] | You’re right. Usually, it’s the victim’s spouse | 你说得对 通常情况下杀害被害人的 |
[04:21] | who’s the murderer, | 都是他们的配偶 |
[04:22] | but Erica Flynn has an alibi. | 但艾瑞卡・富林有不在场证明 |
[04:24] | I’d expect nothing less from her. | 果然如我所料 有两把刷子 |
[04:26] | One of her clients is in with Rigsby right now, | 她的客户之一现在正和瑞斯比在一起 |
[04:28] | and she swears that she was with | 而且她发誓说她在死者被害的时候 |
[04:29] | Erica at the time of death. | 和艾瑞卡在一起 |
[04:31] | Then I must be wrong. | 那就肯定是我搞错了 |
[04:32] | She did say that her husband got in a fight a few days ago, | 她确实说到她丈夫几天前和别人打架了 |
[04:35] | he came home with a bruise. | 回家时 脸上有淤青 |
[04:37] | She doesn’t know who the fight was with. | 她也不知道是和谁打架了 |
[04:38] | Any guesses? | 有怀疑对象吗 |
[04:39] | The reality is John Flynn ran | 问题在于约翰・富林经营着 |
[04:41] | a multi-million dollar company. | 一家价值数百万的公司 |
[04:42] | He had money, dozens of employees, | 他有钱 有几十名员工 |
[04:44] | and a lot of ruthless competitors. | 还有很多无情的竞争者 |
[04:46] | And Flynn’s file also says that he gave half a million dollars | 富林的档案中也提到 他去年为慈善事业 |
[04:48] | to charity last year. | 捐出了50万美元 |
[04:50] | – That’s the first time he’s ever done that. – So? | -那是他第一次捐款 -所以呢 |
[04:53] | It’s a red flag. | 那是预警信号 |
[04:54] | How is giving to charity a red flag? | 给慈善事业捐款怎么会变成预警信号呢 |
[04:56] | Giving to charity isn’t a red flag. | 向慈善事业捐款不是预警信号 |
[04:58] | Giving half a million | 突然毫无预兆地 |
[04:59] | dollars to charity, out of the blue, is. | 向慈善事业捐款50万美元就是了 |
[05:02] | It’s a sure sign of a guilty conscience. | 那绝对是内疚的表现 |
[05:04] | – That is so far from the truth. – Well, think about the people | -简直是无稽之谈 -想想那些 |
[05:07] | that donate that kind of money to charity– | 会为慈善事业捐这么多钱的人吧 |
[05:09] | All right, wall street executives, crooked politicians, | 华尔街高管 狡诈的政客 |
[05:12] | troubled celebrities– | 身陷麻烦的名流 |
[05:13] | It is all in the name of | 他们捐款都是 |
[05:15] | clearing their conscience. | 为了让他们良心好过而已 |
[05:16] | You’re horrible. | 你太可怕了 |
[05:18] | How long have you been a member of Symphony? | 你加入”幸福你”多久了 |
[05:20] | Oh, just a few days, actually. | 实际上 几天而已 |
[05:22] | Night before last was my first | 前天晚上是我第一次 |
[05:23] | – interview with Erica. – And what time was this? | -与艾瑞卡会面 -当时是几点 |
[05:25] | From 5:00 until just after 6:00. | 从5点到6点过一点 |
[05:28] | And you’re convinced that Erica Flynn was there | 你确认艾瑞卡・富林在此期间 |
[05:30] | – the entire time? – Yes. | -一直和你在一起吗 -是 |
[05:31] | – Can anyone confirm that? – Oh, I think the rest of the staff | -有人证明吗 -我想在我们开始之前 |
[05:35] | had already left the office by the time we started. | 剩下的员工就都已经下班了 |
[05:37] | I’m a litigator, | 我是诉讼律师 |
[05:38] | so that was the earliest I could meet Erica. | 最早也只能那个时间见艾瑞卡了 |
[05:40] | Oh, it’s probably why I joined the service in the first place. | 那也是我入会的首要原因 |
[05:43] | It’s not that I’m some litigator or anything. | 并不是说我患有社交恐惧症还是怎样 |
[05:45] | I mean, I can meet people. | 我能够和人交流 |
[05:46] | I meet people all the time. | 我一天到晚都在与人交流 |
[05:48] | So… no? | 那就是没人证明了 |
[05:51] | No. | 没有 |
[05:53] | But there’s the DVD. | 但是有DVD |
[05:55] | – The DVD? – Of the interview. | -什么DVD -会面的DVD |
[05:56] | Yeah, it’s part of, uh, Symphony’s service. | 对 算是”幸福你”服务的一部分 |
[05:58] | A client interview, appearance counseling, | 与客户的会面 外形咨询 |
[06:01] | date coaching. | 约会指导 |
[06:02] | It’s actually a very thorough approach to matchmaking. | 实际上是促进速配成功的一条龙服务 |
[06:05] | Anyway, Erica was interviewing me the whole time. | 整个过程中艾瑞卡一直都在询问我问题 |
[06:09] | Just see for yourself. | 你自己看看就知道 |
[06:13] | Just–just–god, don’t show it to too many people | 就 就别给太多人看了 |
[06:16] | ’cause it’s kind of embarrassing. | 因为还是让我有点难为情的 |
[06:18] | And they haven’t edited out | 而且他们还没有把我 |
[06:19] | all my silly faces, dumb comments yet. | 愚蠢的表情和傻瓜评论剪辑掉呢 |
[06:23] | Oh, my god. Okay, it’s fine. | 天啊 好吧其实没事 |
[06:25] | You can watch it. | 你可以看的 |
[06:27] | I mean, for investigative purposes, obviously, | 我是说 为了调查 你当然可以看 |
[06:29] | Not that if you wanted to watch it for other reasons | 但你为了其他目的想看的话 |
[06:32] | you couldn’t. | 你就不能看了 |
[06:33] | Got it. Uh, well, we’ll call | 知道了 如果还有其他问题 |
[06:35] | with any other questions. | 我们会给你打电话的 |
[06:37] | Thanks for your time. Okay, right. | 感谢你百忙之中抽出时间 |
[06:38] | Well, no, thank you. | 好 不 谢谢你 |
[06:43] | All right, I-I had– I have a question. | 好吧 我 我有个问题 |
[06:47] | I… will just… | 我 我就 |
[06:50] | Are you in a relationship? | 你有女朋友吗 |
[06:54] | No. Um, I’m not, actually. | 没有 实际上我单身 |
[07:00] | Well… good to know. | 啊 挺好的 |
[07:03] | Uh, nice to meet you, agent Rigsby. | 很高兴见到你 瑞斯比探员 |
[07:06] | Nice to meet you, Sarah. | 很高兴见到你 萨拉 |
[07:08] | – Uh, this way. – Right. | -这边走 -好 |
[07:15] | Hey, boss. | 头 |
[07:17] | You gotta see this. | 你来看看这个 |
[07:18] | It’s a video of John Flynn’s ex-wife, Kim Cartwright. | 这是约翰・富林前妻姬姆・卡怀特的视频 |
[07:23] | I found it online while doing background. | 我查他背景时在网上找到的 |
[07:27] | 3 months ago, my husband of 21 years, | 3个月前 与我结婚21年的丈夫 |
[07:30] | John Flynn, told me he was divorcing me. | 约翰・富林 要求与我离婚 |
[07:33] | John said he wanted to be alone, | 约翰说他想一个人生活 |
[07:35] | that he didn’t want to be married anymore. | 他不想再结婚 |
[07:38] | Well, John, this is what I think | 约翰 看好 我是怎么 |
[07:39] | of your settlement agreement. | 处理你的离婚协议的 |
[07:42] | Word is out on you, John. | 你的事我知道了 约翰 |
[07:43] | I am going to tell everyone exactly what kind of a man you are | 我要向所有人揭穿你的真面目 |
[07:47] | Because you are a pig! You are a coward! | 你是个畜生 你就是个禽兽 |
[07:51] | I made that video almost a year ago. | 那个视频都是一年以前录制的了 |
[07:54] | I was upset. | 我当时很生气 |
[07:55] | You were more than upset, Ms. Cartwright. | 可不仅仅是生气那么简单 卡怀特女士 |
[07:57] | You threatened to make your ex-husband’s life miserable. | 你威胁要让你前夫痛不欲生 |
[08:00] | Talk to me when your ex-husband remarries | 等你有个前夫娶了比你更年轻 |
[08:03] | someone ten years younger and two sizes smaller. | 更苗条的女人 你再来找我 |
[08:06] | Shh. Libby, no. No barking. | 别吵 丽比 别乱叫 |
[08:10] | Where were you that night? | 案发当晚你在哪里 |
[08:12] | I was home alone. | 我一个人在家 |
[08:14] | I didn’t kill John, if that’s what you’re thinking. | 如果你想问 我可以告诉你我没杀害约翰 |
[08:20] | Oh, my god. That’s what you’re thinking. That’s insane! | 天啊 你不会真这么想吧 你疯了吗 |
[08:24] | John and I reconciled months ago. | 我和约翰数月前就和解了 |
[08:26] | We–we spoke all the time. | 我们常常通话 |
[08:29] | Including the afternoon he was murdered. | 他被杀害那天也是吗 |
[08:31] | Do you recall what you two talked about? | 记不记得谈了些什么 |
[08:33] | John was unhappy in his marriage, | 约翰说他婚姻很不愉快 |
[08:36] | and he needed someone to listen. | 他需要找人倾诉 |
[08:37] | So he called his ex-wife? | 所以就去找了前妻 |
[08:39] | Okay, it’s complicated, all right? | 这件事很复杂 |
[08:41] | Shh. Shh. Bad dog. Shh. No bark. | 别吵 真不乖 别叫了 |
[08:46] | You said John was unhappy in his marriage. Why? | 为什么说约翰婚姻很不快乐 |
[08:50] | Well, John loved his company, | 约翰深爱着自己的公司 |
[08:51] | but he was ready to step back and enjoy life, | 但他想退出幕后 享受生活 |
[08:53] | and Erica didn’t feel that way. | 可是艾瑞卡不愿意 |
[08:56] | She kept pushing him to expand Symphony. | 她逼他扩展幸福你的业务 |
[08:58] | It caused problems between them. | 他们为此闹的很不愉快 |
[09:05] | When we found John, | 我们发现约翰尸体时 |
[09:06] | he had a bruise over his left eye. | 他左眼边有一道伤痕 |
[09:07] | He mentioned that he’d gotten into a fight | 他说他和一位前顾客亨利・克里夫 |
[09:09] | with an ex-client, Henry Cliff. | 打了一架 |
[09:11] | You know what the fight was about? | 你知道为了什么吗 |
[09:13] | No, he was evasive. | 不知道 他一直闭口不谈 |
[09:15] | It was something he didn’t want to share. | 不愿意告诉我 |
[09:17] | Did you know Erica Flynn signed a prenup before she got married? | 你知不知道艾瑞卡・富林签了婚前协议 |
[09:19] | You’re barking up the wrong tree. | 你跟错线索了 |
[09:20] | Time coding puts the start of the meeting at 5:00 p.m. | 计时器显示从下午五点开始录制 |
[09:22] | It finishes just after 6:00, just like Sarah said, | 到六点结束 和萨拉说的一样 |
[09:25] | Which means that Erica Flynn was at her office | 说明案发时 艾瑞卡・富林 |
[09:27] | at the time of the murder. | 一直待在公司 |
[09:29] | It will allow your future soul mate to better connect with you. | 这会让你和未来情人更好的交流 |
[09:32] | What do you think of these dating services anyway? | 你觉得这种婚介公司怎么样 |
[09:35] | No and yes. | 不好又好 |
[09:35] | What? | 什么 |
[09:36] | No, I’ve never used one, and yes, you should. | 不好因为不适合我 好因为适合你 |
[09:38] | Oh, because you’re cool, and I’m not? | 因为你长得比我帅吗 |
[09:40] | Anything to stop you dating your co-workers. | 因为这样你才不会勾搭自己同事 |
[09:42] | How would your closest friends describe you | 你的密友是如何 |
[09:44] | to someone who doesn’t know you? | 向陌生人介绍你的 |
[09:45] | Oh. Well, I think they would say… | 我觉得她们会说 |
[09:49] | Uh, we have you scheduled to come in next Tuesday. | 我们跟您约在下周二 |
[09:53] | Okay, great. See you then. | 好的 再见 |
[09:57] | Welcome to Symphony. If you’ll just fill out this profile, | 欢迎光临幸福你 请先填写档案 |
[10:00] | – someone will be with you shortly. – Profile. | -稍后会有人招待您 -什么档案 |
[10:03] | Patrick. I see you two have met. | 派翠克 你们俩见过面了 |
[10:06] | Peter’s our reception clerk, | 彼得暂时屈居于前台 |
[10:08] | though I doubt for much longer. | 当然不会太久了 |
[10:09] | He’s a very talented musician, writes such beautiful music. | 他是位杰出的音乐家 能谱优美的乐曲 |
[10:13] | Patrick is a consultant with CBI. | 派翠克是加调局顾问 |
[10:15] | He’s investigating John’s murder. | 他在调查约翰谋杀案 |
[10:18] | I’ll hold your calls. | 不打扰你们了 |
[10:24] | We’re all a little overwhelmed today, as you can imagine. | 你也看到了 公司有点乱套了 |
[10:26] | I shouldn’t even be here. | 我来都不该来 |
[10:28] | But to be honest, I didn’t have much of a choice. | 但说实话 我也别无选择 |
[10:30] | With John gone, well, you understand. | 约翰不在了 你懂的 |
[10:35] | Is there any news in the investigation? | 调查有什么新发现吗 |
[10:36] | No. | 没有 |
[10:38] | – Do you have any more questions for me? – Not really. | -你还有问题要问我吗 -没有 |
[10:44] | I think I understand. | 我想我知道了 |
[10:45] | Understand what? | 知道什么 |
[10:47] | Why you’re here. | 知道你来的目的了 |
[10:48] | I wasn’t sure at first when I saw your ring, | 刚看到你的戒指时我还不太确定 |
[10:50] | but you’re single, aren’t you? | 你现在单身 对吧 |
[10:52] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我来不是为这件事 |
[10:54] | There’s nothing to be ashamed of, Patrick. | 这没什么好羞愧的 派翠克 |
[10:55] | I’ve helped a great many clients | 我帮助过很多 |
[10:56] | in the exact same situation as you. | 和你有相同问题的顾客 |
[10:58] | Well, I’m not in a situation. There’s no situation. | 我没有问题 根本没有什么问题 |
[11:01] | I know what you’re feeling. I’ve been there. | 我理解你的感受 我遭遇过 |
[11:04] | Yeah, I don’t think you have. | 我不这么认为 |
[11:06] | You were in a relationship once, you were in love, | 你也曾坠入爱河与人相爱 |
[11:09] | but it ended badly, and you were deeply hurt as a result. | 但结局很糟糕 让你十分伤心 |
[11:13] | Your shut yourself off from the world | 你封闭自己 |
[11:14] | and avoid meeting new people | 不再交新朋友 |
[11:15] | because you don’t want to ever feel that loss again. | 因为你不想再体验失去的痛苦 |
[11:21] | But now you’re ready to move on with your life. | 但你现在想重新开始新生活了 |
[11:24] | I can see it in you. | 我能看得出来 |
[11:26] | You can find happiness again, even true love, | 你还能重拾愉悦 甚至重获真爱 |
[11:30] | but you have to be willing to let me help you. | 只要你愿意接受我的帮助 |
[11:38] | That was spooky. | 真是太恐怖了 |
[11:39] | It was like you read my mind. | 感觉你看得穿我的心思 |
[11:43] | Our in-house studio is right this way. | 我们内部工作室在这边 |
[11:45] | It’s where we conduct our client interviews. | 我们在那里录制客户采访 |
[11:47] | How many interviews have you conducted here? | 你们录制了多少次采访 |
[11:49] | Enough to know what I’m doing. | 多到我已熟练掌握 |
[11:54] | Whoa. That’s bright. | 真晃眼啊 |
[11:56] | Very fancy. | 设备不错啊 |
[12:00] | We like to show our clients in the best possible light. | 我们要以最佳视角展现客户的形象 |
[12:03] | I thought true love was blind. | 我还以为真爱都是盲目的 |
[12:05] | We may love with our hearts, but first we lust with our eyes. | 爱需用心 但需先满足视觉美感 |
[12:08] | Don’t you agree? | 对不对 |
[12:11] | – If you make yourself comfortable, we can get started. – Here? | -你准备好我们就可以开始了 -坐这吗 |
[12:14] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好吧 |
[12:18] | Try to look directly into the camera. | 集中精力看着摄像机 |
[12:20] | It will allow your future soul mate to better connect with you. | 这会让你和未来伴侣更好地交流 |
[12:26] | How’s that? | 现在怎么样 |
[12:27] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[12:28] | I’m gonna ask you a series of standardized questions. | 我要问你一些标准化问题 |
[12:30] | These have been designed to get at the heart of who you are | 这些问题有助于展现出真实的你 |
[12:32] | and who you’re compatible with. | 以及你心目中配偶的形象 |
[12:34] | Try to answer as honestly as possible. | 尽量如实回答 |
[12:37] | – Ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[12:38] | Good. Now, Patrick, | 很好 派翠克 |
[12:40] | What kind of woman are you interested in? | 你对什么样的女性感兴趣 |
[12:44] | Rich, quiet blondes. | 有钱的金发淑女 |
[12:45] | No snoring. That’s a deal-breaker. | 不能打鼾 那是致命的缺陷 |
[12:49] | 加州萨克拉门托里弗代尔健身中心 | |
[12:49] | We were told you punched out John Flynn. | 听说你和约翰・富林打了一架 |
[12:52] | Yeah, I hit John. | 没错 我打了约翰 |
[12:55] | – It was a misunderstanding. – Who misunderstood what? | -不过是个误会 -什么误会 |
[12:57] | It was nothing, a tiff. | 没什么 小吵了一架 |
[12:59] | Two days before he was murdered. | 就在他被害前两天 |
[13:02] | Am I under arrest? | 我因此被捕了吗 |
[13:03] | No, you’re just a person of interest at this point, a suspect. | 没有 你只是一位涉案人员 嫌疑犯 |
[13:06] | Unless you can clear things up with a simple explanation. | 除非你能向我们澄清事实 |
[13:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:19] | It was about a woman, okay? | 都是因为一个女人 |
[13:22] | Naomi. | 叫娜奥米 |
[13:23] | Met her at a singles mixer John’s company organized. | 通过约翰公司组织相亲认识的 |
[13:26] | We hit it off at the bar, | 我们在酒吧聊得很欢 |
[13:27] | a few drinks, few laughs. | 喝了喝酒 开了开玩笑 |
[13:29] | Next thing I know, she invites me up to her room. | 然后我记得她邀请我去她房间 |
[13:31] | All right? I’m up there, what, two seconds, | 然后我就去了 转瞬之间 |
[13:34] | boom–she is all over me. | 我就彻底沦陷了 |
[13:37] | I mean, really hot and really passionate. | 她真的太性感太有激情了 |
[13:40] | Get to the part where you punch out John Flynn. | 直接说你打约翰・富林的事儿 |
[13:42] | Yeah, right. | 好 |
[13:45] | Uh, two days later, I get a phone call. | 两天后 我接到一个电话 |
[13:47] | I think she wants another bite off the old cliff bar, right? | 我以为她又来找我共度良宵了 |
[13:51] | No. Turns out the bitch is blackmailing me. | 错 原来这婊子是想敲诈我 |
[13:55] | Says she videotaped our whole night together. | 她说录下了那晚的所有事 |
[13:58] | Says unless I give her $15,000, | 除非我给她1万5千块 |
[14:02] | she’s going public with that video. | 否则就要公开那个录像 |
[14:04] | You paid the money? | 你给了吗 |
[14:05] | Well, yeah. I can’t have a sex tape going around. | 当然 我可不能让这性爱录像传出去 |
[14:09] | Look, I’m a sac metro top ten prestige realtor. | 我可是萨市十大名地产经纪人之一 |
[14:13] | My face is on the friggin’ billboard. | 我的脸还在那该死的广告牌上 |
[14:15] | I get respect in this community. | 在这个社区是有名望的 |
[14:17] | So you went after Flynn. | 所以你去找富林了 |
[14:20] | He’s supposed to be screening these women, for pete’s sake. | 老天爷 他本该好好调查清楚这些女人的 |
[14:23] | But look, it’s not what you think. | 但不是你们所想的那样 |
[14:25] | John and I talked it out. | 我和约翰谈好了 |
[14:27] | He swore to me that he would handle it personally, | 他向我保证会亲自处理好这事儿 |
[14:30] | Said he was gonna make sure she got caught | 说一定会将她交给警察 |
[14:33] | and put in jail for what she did. | 让她为所犯的罪蹲监狱 |
[14:37] | So much for that plan, right? | 也就这么个计划 |
[14:40] | I have just one more question. | 我还有一个问题 |
[14:42] | In an ideal world, what would you want your life to be like? | 在你的理想世界里 希望过怎样的生活 |
[14:46] | Haven’t thought about that. | 没想过 |
[14:48] | In an ideal world? | 在我的理想世界里 |
[14:53] | A pet dragon, definitely, | 肯定要一个宠物龙 |
[14:55] | For flying around on. That would be good. | 能到处飞 肯定很棒 |
[14:57] | Please try and answer seriously. | 请试着认真回答 |
[14:59] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[15:00] | What do you want from your life? | 你想过什么样的生活 |
[15:04] | I want my life to be free. | 我想过自由的生活 |
[15:06] | Free how? To love? To be loved? | 自由地干什么 爱 还是被爱 |
[15:09] | Free from my past. | 摆脱过去 |
[15:20] | I wanna tell you something. | 我跟你说吧 |
[15:22] | Every day I introduce men and women to one another. | 每一天我都介绍男男女女认识 |
[15:26] | If I do my job well, those people connect. | 我的工作称职 就能让他们认识彼此 |
[15:28] | They spark. | 然后擦出火花 |
[15:30] | I can actually see it. | 我真的能看得到 |
[15:33] | Just like I see it in you right now with me. | 就像我现在看得到你对我的感觉 |
[15:37] | I don’t say this to make you uncomfortable. | 我说这个不是为了让你不高兴 |
[15:40] | I say it because I want you to know, | 我是想让你知道 |
[15:42] | No matter how alone you feel, | 不管你感觉多么孤单 |
[15:44] | you are capable of finding love, of moving on. | 你都可以去寻找爱 向前走 |
[15:48] | I was wondering when you’d do this. | 我是想知道你何时会这么做 |
[15:51] | Do what? | 我做什么了 |
[15:52] | Try to manipulate me. | 试图控制我 |
[15:55] | I would never do that. | 我不会这么做的 |
[15:56] | I’m simply pointing out emotions I know you feel towards me. | 我只是说出你对我的感觉而已 |
[15:59] | You’re wrong. I don’t feel anything like that towards you | 你错了 我对你没任何想法 |
[16:03] | for one very good reason– you murdered your husband. | 原因就是 你杀了自己的丈夫 |
[16:08] | That’s not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[16:09] | – It wasn’t meant to be. – Why would I kill my husband? | -本来就不好笑 -我为什么要杀他 |
[16:13] | Money, well, money and control of the company. | 金钱 应该是钱和公司 |
[16:17] | Same difference, really. John was gonna leave you, | 其实都一样 约翰想离开你 |
[16:19] | and if he left, the company left with him. | 他一走 公司就归他了 |
[16:21] | Everything that you worked for, everything that you’d built– | 你所奋斗的一切 所努力的一切 |
[16:24] | Gone. | 就都没了 |
[16:26] | And you couldn’t let that happen. | 你不能让这种事情发生 |
[16:28] | No. | 不能 |
[16:29] | You’re all about autonomy, control. | 你非常自立 有控制欲 |
[16:33] | Abused as a child, I expect. | 我猜你在童年时代被虐待过 |
[16:38] | I didn’t kill my husband. | 我没有杀我的丈夫 |
[16:41] | – In fact, you don’t actually believe I did. – No? | -其实 你自己都不相信是我 -是吗 |
[16:44] | No. You’re simply doing what you’ve been doing | 没错 在你妻子死后 |
[16:46] | ever since your wife died– | 你一直都是这样 |
[16:48] | intentionally sabotaging any relationship | 故意毁掉任何一段感情 |
[16:50] | by pushing away anyone who makes you feel something. | 把你有感觉的人都推开 |
[16:53] | You want me to be the killer | 你希望我是凶手 |
[16:55] | because you don’t want to have feelings for me. | 因为你不想对我有感情 |
[16:58] | It’s a tragic but natural response | 这很悲哀 但也是自然反应 |
[16:59] | to the guilt you feel over your wife’s death. | 因为你对你妻子的死有负罪感 |
[17:03] | I do push people away, | 我确实会推开别人 |
[17:05] | And I do feel guilt over my wife’s death, | 我也对我妻子的死有负罪感 |
[17:09] | but that does not change the fact | 但这并不能改变一个事实 |
[17:10] | that you murdered your husband. | 那就是你杀了自己的丈夫 |
[17:11] | I am more certain of it now than ever. | 我现在更确定了 |
[17:15] | If that’s the case, | 要真是这样 |
[17:17] | prove it. | 就拿出证据 |
[17:27] | Where are we with the Flynn murder? | 富林谋杀案查到哪儿了 |
[17:29] | Rigsby and I are still checking out Henry Cliff’s alibi. | 我和瑞斯比在查亨利・克里夫的不在场证明 |
[17:31] | He said he was in a bar watching the game, | 他说在一个酒吧看比赛 |
[17:33] | but we still haven’t found anyone to confirm it. | 但我们没找到能证实的人 |
[17:34] | Stay on it. What about the ex-wife? | 继续查 前妻那儿呢 |
[17:37] | Still no alibi either, but I did find a lawsuit | 也没不在场证明 但我发现了一个案子 |
[17:39] | Kim Cartwright filed against Flynn | 是姬姆・卡怀特控告富林 |
[17:41] | around the same time she posted that online video. | 跟他前妻上传视频在同一时间 |
[17:43] | Looks like it has something to do with the divorce settlement. | 似乎跟离婚协议有些关联 |
[17:45] | I’m having the courthouse messenger over the files. | 我让法院的书记员在查这个资料 |
[17:47] | And the blackmailer, Naomi? | 那个勒索犯娜奥米呢 |
[17:49] | Yeah, we’re having some trouble tracking her down. | 我们查不到她 |
[17:50] | Symphony doesn’t have that information? | 幸福你公司没有资料吗 |
[17:52] | It’s all fake–photos, driver’s license, social security number. | 都是假的 照片 驾驶证 社保账号 |
[17:55] | I mean, the forgery’s good, so I can see how they missed ’em. | 我是说伪造得很好 所以他们没发现 |
[17:57] | All we have is Cliff’s description of her, | 我们掌握的只有克里夫对她的描述 |
[17:59] | including a small tattoo near her hip. | 包括她髋部的一个小纹身 |
[18:00] | So basically, we have nothing to go on. | 也就是说 我们什么资料也没有 |
[18:04] | Okay, let’s start with what we do know about Naomi. | 那就从我们对娜奥米的了解开始吧 |
[18:08] | Uh, she targeted a rich, single man, | 她瞄上了一个钻石王老五 |
[18:10] | – with the purpose of extorting him, right? – Right. | -想敲诈他 是吧 -对 |
[18:12] | So if she’s done it once, she’s probably done it before. | 既然有这一次 应该以前也做过 |
[18:14] | Van Pelt, check into every dating service in the bay area. | 范佩尔 查一下湾区的每个约会公司 |
[18:18] | See if they’ve had any experience with Naomi. | 看看有没有娜奥米接触过的 |
[18:20] | – Maybe we can get to her that way. – On it. | -说不定能查到什么 -明白 |
[18:26] | There are 11 matchmaking services in the bay area, | 旧金山湾区一共有11个约会公司 |
[18:29] | Four of which specifically cater to high-end clients. | 其中4所是专门为高端客户服务的 |
[18:32] | – Did they know Naomi? – No. | -他们知道娜奥米吗 -不知道 |
[18:34] | And none have reported any extortion claims, | 也没有公司举报敲诈案 |
[18:36] | But I got to thinking, | 但我觉得 |
[18:38] | what if she’s planning to blackmail again? | 说不定她会再次实施敲诈 |
[18:41] | I checked with the companies in the area, | 我查了湾区的这些公司 |
[18:43] | and one is planning a singles mixer tonight. | 其中一所在策划今晚的一个单身聚会 |
[18:46] | On a hunch, I cross-checked Naomi’s profile | 我感觉不对 就交叉查询了娜奥米 |
[18:48] | from symphony with all the profiles of the women | 在幸福你公司的资料 和这个名单上 |
[18:50] | listed as attending the event. | 要参加这个活动的女性的资料 |
[18:52] | I got a match– a woman named Viktoria Shays. | 找到了符合的 这个叫维多利亚・谢斯的 |
[18:56] | No photo, but several answers she gave about herself | 没有照片 但她回答的一些问题 |
[18:58] | – are identical to Naomi’s. – Is Rigsby here? | -和娜奥米的一样 -瑞斯比在吗 |
[19:02] | Yeah, somewhere. | 在某个地方吧 |
[19:04] | Tell him to go home and put on a nice suit. | 叫他回家 穿套好衣服 |
[19:06] | – He’s got plans tonight. – All right. | -他今晚有活儿了 -好的 |
[19:08] | – Have you seen my laptop? – No. | -看见我的笔记本了吗 -没有 |
[19:14] | Now, Sarah, what kind of men are you interested in? | 好 萨拉 你喜欢什么样的男人 |
[19:18] | Wow, right to it. | 还真直接啊 |
[19:23] | Now, Patrick, | 好 派翠克 |
[19:24] | What kind of woman are you looking for? | 你想寻找什么样的女人 |
[19:26] | Quiet, rich blondes. | 有钱的金发淑女 |
[19:27] | No snoring. That is a deal-breaker. | 不能打鼾 那是致命的缺陷 |
[19:30] | How would your closest friends describe you | 你最好的朋友会怎么介绍你 |
[19:32] | to someone who doesn’t know you? | 给一个不认识你的人 |
[19:34] | Oh. Uh, well, I think they– | 我觉得他们会 |
[19:38] | Now, Patrick, what kind of woman are you looking for? | 好 派翠克 你想寻找什么样的女人 |
[19:42] | Quiet, rich blondes. | 有钱的金发淑女 |
[19:42] | No snoring. That is a deal-breaker. | 不能打鼾 那是致命的缺陷 |
[19:47] | Now, Sarah, what kind of men are you interested in? | 好 萨拉 你喜欢什么样的男人 |
[19:51] | Wow, right to it. | 还真直接啊 |
[19:55] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[19:57] | – I think you look good. – Thank you. Cho? | -很帅 -谢谢 周你呢 |
[20:00] | I’m not answering that question. | 我拒绝回答这个问题 |
[20:01] | Oh,come on. Honestly, just tell me what you think. | 少来 说实话 只用告诉我你怎么想的 |
[20:04] | – You look all right. – Thanks. | -你看上去还好 -谢了 |
[20:06] | I think you look great, | 我觉得你看上去很帅 |
[20:08] | like you have money, a career– | 看上去挺像个多金而且事业有成 |
[20:10] | A perfect target for Naomi. | 对娜奥米来说 你是完美的目标 |
[20:12] | I don’t know. What if she doesn’t go for it? | 我不确定 万一她不上钩怎么办 |
[20:14] | -She will. -What if she doesn’t go for me? | -她会的 -万一我不是她的菜怎么办 |
[20:16] | I mean, there’s gonna be a lot of single guys there. | 那里应该会有很多的单身男人 |
[20:18] | For this to work, | 要让这计划成功 |
[20:18] | she has to be interested in me. | 她必须得对我感兴趣才行 |
[20:20] | She will. Just be yourself. | 她会的 你放轻松就好 |
[20:22] | That’s a terrible idea. | 这主意糟透了 |
[20:23] | Maybe I should do an accent or something. | 也许我得模仿个口音之类的 |
[20:25] | I don’t think you need an accent. | 我不觉得你需要模仿口音 |
[20:27] | Hello. Rigsby. | 你好 我是瑞斯比 |
[20:28] | Wayne Rigsby from Sussex. | 韦恩・瑞斯比 来自苏塞克斯 |
[20:32] | Uh, pleasure to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[20:34] | Cheerio. | 加油 |
[20:36] | – How’s that? – Yeah, don’t do the accent. | -怎么样 -还是别模仿了 |
[20:42] | 帝王酒店 萨克拉门托市区 | |
[20:49] | Rigsby, can you hear me? | 瑞斯比 能听到吗 |
[20:52] | Loud and clear. | 很清楚 |
[20:55] | Van Pelt, you in position? | 范佩尔 你就位了吗 |
[20:57] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[20:59] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[21:01] | Can I have your attention? It’s time for me | 大家注意了 现在是时候 |
[21:04] | To bring in the beautiful women | 让美女出场了 |
[21:04] | you’ll be meeting tonight. | 今晚你们将和她们会会面 |
[21:06] | Don’t forget the A-B-C’s– | 别忘了A-B-C原则 |
[21:09] | Attentiveness, boldness, confidence. | 专注 大胆 自信 |
[21:12] | You’ll do great. | 你们就能抱得美人归 |
[21:30] | Rigsby, the event hostess | 瑞斯比 女事主 |
[21:32] | has I.D.’d Naomi. | 已经证实谁是娜奥米 |
[21:34] | Excuse me one moment. | 失陪一下 |
[21:38] | Okay, which one is she? | 好的 哪个是娜奥米 |
[21:40] | The blonde in the lavender sheath. | 穿薰衣草色紧身连衣裙的金发女郎 |
[21:43] | – The one in the what now? – The blonde in the purple dress. | -穿什么的? -穿紫裙子的金发女郎 |
[21:51] | Got it. | 看到了 |
[21:53] | Are you sure it’s her? | 你确定是她吗 |
[21:54] | No. Find out if she’s got | 不确定 你去看看她的髋部 |
[21:56] | a rose tattoo on her hip. | 是否有玫瑰的纹身 |
[21:58] | – Then we’ll know for sure. – I’m moving in. | -那样才能确定 -我去了 |
[22:05] | Hello, red. | 你好啊 红发美人 |
[22:09] | – Can I buy you a drink? – I’m engaged. | -我可以给你买杯酒吗 -我订婚了 |
[22:11] | Well, it’s never too late for one last– | 这个嘛 不到最后一刻永远都不迟… |
[22:12] | keep walking. | 一边凉快去 |
[22:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:29] | Hi. I’m Wayne. | 你好 我叫韦恩 |
[22:32] | I’m Viktoria. | 我叫维多利亚 |
[22:33] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[22:38] | So what do you do, Wayne? | 你是做什么的 韦恩 |
[22:41] | I’m a businessman. E-commerce, mainly. | 我是个商人 主要涉足电子商务 |
[22:44] | How’s that going for you? | 还顺利吗 |
[22:46] | It’s working out pretty well. | 相当顺利 |
[22:48] | I have a very diverse portfolio. | 简直是财源广进 |
[22:51] | And I have a room upstairs. | 我在楼上开了间房 |
[22:53] | And you’re very direct. | 你还挺直接 |
[22:55] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[22:56] | I’m trying to think of a reason why it might be, | 我在努力找一个为什么不去的理由 |
[22:58] | and I can’t really think of one right now. | 但我实在找不到 |
[23:01] | Let’s go. | 那走吧 |
[23:10] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[23:11] | Me? No. | 我吗 不紧张 |
[23:12] | Yeah, maybe a little. | 好吧 也许有一点 |
[23:14] | Well, don’t be. I won’t bite. | 别紧张 我又不会咬人 |
[23:17] | Good. Me either. No biting. | 很好 我也是 不咬人 |
[23:20] | 3-1-6–my favorite number. | 3-1-6 是我最喜欢的号码 |
[23:23] | 3-1-6 | 3-1-6. |
[23:24] | Uh, just curious, uh, do you have any tattoos? | 我只是有点好奇 你身上有纹身吗 |
[23:28] | Um, why don’t you come and find out? | 自己来瞧瞧呗 |
[23:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:38] | So come in. | 进来吧 |
[23:39] | Make yourself comfortable. I’ll be right out. | 别拘束 我马上就出来 |
[23:45] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:56] | Guys? You hear me? | 各位 能听到我说话吗 |
[23:59] | She’s in the bathroom. | 她在浴室里 |
[24:05] | Wow. That is a, um, | 哇哦 这简直… |
[24:07] | Very… nice tattoo. | 这纹身不错 |
[24:10] | Of a rose. | 是朵玫瑰 |
[24:12] | It’s a rose tattoo. | 是玫瑰纹身 |
[24:18] | Uh, maybe we should have a drink first | 也许我们该先喝一杯 |
[24:20] | Or, uh, you know, uh… | 或者 你也知道的… |
[24:23] | a snack. | 来点点心啥的 |
[24:26] | So would you call yourself adventurous, Wayne? | 你这个人热爱冒险吗 韦恩 |
[24:29] | Adventurous? Um, what, like skydiving? | 冒险 比如跳伞 |
[24:33] | Mm, no. | 不是 |
[24:41] | Uh, sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打扰了 |
[24:44] | Mm. CBI. | 加调局 |
[24:46] | Uh, yeah, found the, uh, tattoo. This is definitely the suspect. | 恩 有纹身 这肯定是我们的疑犯 |
[24:49] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[24:51] | Yeah. Your collar. | 没错 你的衣领 |
[24:54] | Your arrest, Wayne. | 人该你逮捕 韦恩 |
[24:56] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对 |
[24:58] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[25:03] | Patrick. | 派翠克 |
[25:04] | I’m surprised to see you’re back. | 我很惊讶你又回来了 |
[25:07] | Are you here to finish your profile? | 你是来完善你的交友档案吗 |
[25:08] | No. I saw something strange | 不是 我发现你用来作为 |
[25:12] | on the dvd you’re using as your alibi, | 自己不在场证明的光盘上有点异样 |
[25:14] | So I came by to test out a theory. | 所以我过来验证一下我的理论 |
[25:17] | So you’re still trying to prove I murdered my husband? | 这么说 你依然试图证明是我杀了我丈夫 |
[25:19] | – You’re still worried I will? – Come on in. | -那你还担心吗 -进来吧 |
[25:27] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 你怎么不去坐坐 |
[25:29] | You want to interview me? Why? | 你想采访我吗 为什么 |
[25:31] | Like I said, I have a theory. You scared? | 我说了 我要验证一个理论 怕了吗 |
[25:35] | No. It might be good | 没 这样也许挺好 |
[25:37] | For me to experience what my clients go through. | 体验一下当客户的感受 |
[25:48] | – You can ask questions from in there, yes? – Yes. | -可以在里面问问题 是吗 -对 |
[25:51] | – Thank you. – What have you got up your sleeve? | -谢谢 -你葫芦里卖的什么药 |
[25:54] | Patience. | 别着急 |
[26:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:03] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[26:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:06] | Okay, Erica, | 好的 艾瑞卡 |
[26:09] | tell me, what kind of man are you looking for? | 告诉我 你在寻找什么类型的男人 |
[26:12] | I’m not looking. I’m mourning. | 我没寻求 我还在悲痛中 |
[26:14] | Yes. Uh, please humor me. | 没错 但你就迁就我一次好吧 |
[26:18] | Someone kind | 他得是个和善 |
[26:20] | and generous, | 并且慷慨 |
[26:22] | someone patient. | 以及宽宏大量的人 |
[26:25] | I’m sorry. I’m really not comfortable talking about this. | 很抱歉 现在谈这个让我很不舒服 |
[26:34] | Patrick? | 派翠克 |
[26:35] | How would your closest friends describe you | 你的密友是怎么向一位不认识你的人 |
[26:37] | – to someone who doesn’t know you? – Patrick, what are you doing? | -描述你的 -派翠克 你在干嘛 |
[26:40] | How would you describe yourself | 你会怎么向一位陌生人描述 |
[26:41] | – to someone who doesn’t know you? – What’s going on in here? | -你自己的 -到底怎么了 |
[26:46] | I’m proving my theory. | 我在验证我的理论 |
[26:49] | I heard a strange sound on the dvd | 你听到你作为你不在场证据的光盘上 |
[26:51] | You’re using as your alibi– | 有点奇怪的声音 |
[26:52] | a faint clicking noise. | 掺杂着比较模糊的按键声音 |
[26:54] | Almost mechanical. | 像是人工操作的 |
[26:56] | Then I figured out what it was. | 然后我就想出了这是什么 |
[27:01] | How would you describe yourself to some– | 你是怎样描述你自己… |
[27:03] | A simple tape recorder, | 就是一个简单的磁带录音机 |
[27:06] | just like this one. | 就像这个一样 |
[27:07] | I knew you weren’t here for the interview. | 我知道采访的时候 你并不在这里 |
[27:10] | How could you be? You’re off killing your husband. | 你怎么可能在这里呢 你去杀你丈夫去了 |
[27:12] | But how do we explain your voice on the dvd? | 但又怎样解释你光盘上的声音呢 |
[27:15] | – This is ridiculous. – Recording the interview is easy. | -荒谬 -把采访录下来很容易 |
[27:19] | After all, you’ve done hundreds of them. | 你毕竟问了好几百次了 |
[27:21] | And once you had the recorder in place, | 一旦你的录音机就位 |
[27:23] | you had plenty of time | 你就有足够的时间 |
[27:24] | to leave through that door, kill your husband, | 从那扇门离开 去杀你丈夫 |
[27:27] | and come back here without anyone noticing you’re gone. | 而且回来的时候 根本没有人会发现你离开过 |
[27:29] | But there is one thing you needed | 但是要让你的计划成功 |
[27:31] | in order for your plan to work– an accomplice. | 你还欠缺一样 一个共犯 |
[27:36] | You needed someone to be here | 你需要有个人在这里 |
[27:38] | and to play the recorded questions at the right time. | 在正确的时间播放预先录好的问题 |
[27:40] | That’s the one loose end you left untied. | 这样才能让你置身事外 |
[27:44] | That explains it, doesn’t it? | 这确实说得通 不是吗 |
[27:48] | Of course there’s just one problem. | 但是还有一个问题 |
[27:58] | So if what you’re saying is true, | 如果你说的是正确的 |
[28:00] | I walked out right past my client | 在她面试的过程中 |
[28:02] | in the middle of her interview. | 我出去的话正好经过我的客户 |
[28:06] | Something she would have mentioned, huh? | 她一定会注意到的 对吧 |
[28:10] | I didn’t kill my husband, Patrick. | 我没有杀我的丈夫 派翠克 |
[28:14] | I do understand. | 我能理解 |
[28:15] | After all you’ve been through, | 在你经历了这些之后 |
[28:17] | you see evil everywhere. | 你眼里满是邪恶 |
[28:19] | I see you. | 我看到的就是你 |
[28:20] | Patrick. | 派翠克 |
[28:22] | You are a kind, clever, wonderful man. | 你是一个善良聪明美好的男人 |
[28:26] | You have so much potential. | 你很有潜力 |
[28:29] | But you have to stop this obsessive behavior. | 但是你不能再执迷不悟了 |
[28:32] | You need to get a life. | 你需要有自己的生活 |
[28:36] | Good night, Erica. | 晚安 艾瑞卡 |
[28:40] | Good night, Patrick. | 晚安 派翠克 |
[28:46] | All you’ve proven is that Erica Flynn | 你所有的推理只能说明艾瑞卡・富林 |
[28:48] | may have murdered her husband, | 可能谋杀了她的丈夫 |
[28:49] | not that she did. | 但不能确凿证明 |
[28:51] | Which is why I need to find her accomplice. | 这就是为什么我要找出她的共犯 |
[28:53] | If there is an accomplice. | 前提是如果有共犯的话 |
[28:55] | There’s no “If”” | 没有”如果” |
[28:55] | Yes, there is. | 是的 有 |
[28:56] | We’ve got other viable suspects on this thing. | 这件案子我们还有其他的嫌疑人 |
[28:59] | Like who? | 比如谁 |
[29:00] | Like Naomi, for one. | 比如娜奥米就是其中一个 |
[29:01] | Naomi? | 娜奥米 |
[29:02] | She’s a greedy opportunist that hates men. | 她是一个贪婪的憎恨男人的机会主义者 |
[29:04] | She’s not a cold-blooded killer. | 她可不是个冷血的杀手 |
[29:06] | We don’t know that for sure. | 这个我们可不敢肯定 |
[29:09] | You always say that the simplest answers | 你不是总说最简单的答案 |
[29:11] | usually are the most likely, but it seems like | 往往是最有可能的那个 但是看起来 |
[29:13] | you’re coming up with more and more elaborate scenarios | 你头脑里涌现了更多复杂的状况 |
[29:16] | just to prove that you’re right. | 只是为了证明你是对的 |
[29:17] | Erica killed her husband. | 艾瑞卡杀了她的丈夫 |
[29:20] | I am 100% sure of it. | 我百分百肯定 |
[29:24] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[29:26] | What is it about this woman? | 你跟那个女人是怎么回事 |
[29:28] | Why are you so obsessed with her? | 为什么你这么痴迷于她 |
[29:31] | Because she doesn’t think | 因为她不认为 |
[29:32] | I’m smart enough to catch her. | 我聪明到能抓住她 |
[29:35] | Oh, well, that’s a good reason. | 这确实是一个好理由 |
[29:37] | Healthy. Professional. | 健康 专业 |
[29:40] | Uh, just answer me one more thing. | 就再回答我一个问题 |
[29:43] | Okay, if Erica Flynn did murder her husband, | 如果艾瑞卡・富林确实谋杀了她的丈夫 |
[29:46] | how did she leave the room | 她是如何离开房间 |
[29:47] | without her client noticing? | 而不被她的客户发现的 |
[29:51] | That I don’t know. | 这个我也不知道 |
[29:53] | But I’m working on it. | 但我正在调查 |
[29:59] | You’re going to jail, Naomi. | 你牢房蹲定了 娜奥米 |
[30:01] | Nothing can prevent that from happening, | 这是谁也阻止不了的事实 |
[30:03] | but you can help yourself out here. | 但是你可以帮自己从这里出去 |
[30:04] | Tell me what you know about John Flynn. | 告诉我关于约翰・富林你都知道什么 |
[30:06] | Nothing. I’ve never even met him. | 什么都不知道 我从没见过他 |
[30:07] | Now we both know that’s not true. | 我们都知道这不是真话 |
[30:10] | John Flynn ran Symphony. He found out you were | 约翰・富林经营幸福你公司 他发现你在 |
[30:13] | blackmailing his clients and confronted you, didn’t he? | 敲诈他的客户 并跟你对质 是这样吗 |
[30:15] | I never blackmailed anyone. | 我从没敲诈过任何人 |
[30:16] | But we have multiple victims who claim otherwise. | 但是我们掌握了多个受害者 |
[30:18] | We have the video camera you hid in your hotel room | 我们有你藏在酒店的录像机 |
[30:20] | with other victims on it. | 里面还记录了其他的受害者 |
[30:23] | You watched that tape? | 你看过录像了吗 |
[30:26] | Did any of those guys look like victims to you? | 那里面有哪些人看起来像是受害者了 |
[30:29] | They look like Johns | 他们看起来都跟约翰一样 |
[30:31] | being conned by a clever prostitute. | 是被聪明的妓女玩弄于鼓掌间的人 |
[30:33] | I’m not a prostitute. | 我不是妓女 |
[30:34] | Where were you between the hours of 5:00 and 6:00 | 晚上案发时 也就是五点到六点的时候 |
[30:36] | The night of the murder? | 你在哪里 |
[30:37] | I want my lawyer. | 我要我的律师 |
[30:39] | I’ve got nothing more to say to you. | 我跟你没什么好说的 |
[30:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:43] | But we’re waiting on a warrant to search your apartment. | 你房间的搜查令正在审批当中 |
[30:45] | You talk now, we can make a deal. | 你现在说的话 我们可以做一笔交易 |
[30:47] | We find anything linking you to the murder, | 如果之后我们找到你跟这谋杀案有丝毫关联 |
[30:49] | all bets are off. | 现在的优惠条件就没了 |
[30:51] | Lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[30:55] | Uh, yes, Erica interviewed me from the A.V. Room, | 是的 艾瑞卡在视频操作间面试的我 |
[30:57] | but she never left. Are you sure? | 但是她从没离开 你确定么 |
[30:59] | Yes. She would’ve had to walk right past me. | 是的 她出去的话肯定会经过我这 |
[31:05] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[31:07] | During your interview, | 你面试期间 |
[31:08] | do you remember how bright the lights were in that room? | 你还记得当时房间里的灯有多明亮么 |
[31:10] | Yes. | 记得 |
[31:10] | Shining right in your face, in fact. | 事实上灯光正好照在你的脸上 |
[31:13] | Well, I guess so. | 确实是这样 |
[31:14] | Yes, I once had a job onstage. | 是的 我曾经在舞台上工作过 |
[31:16] | I’ll never forget how bright those lights can be. | 我永远都不会忘记那些灯有多亮 |
[31:19] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这跟这件案子有什么关系 |
[31:21] | I’ll show you. Keep your eye on your phone. | 我演示给你看 看着你的手机 |
[31:27] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[31:31] | It’s gone. | 它不见了 |
[31:33] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[31:37] | Hey, is that Sarah still here? | 萨拉还在这里吗 |
[31:39] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[31:40] | Just had a few, uh, follow-up questions | 还有几个与案子有关的 |
[31:41] | about the investigation. | 问题想问问 |
[31:43] | You’re such a bad liar. She left five minutes ago. | 你可不会撒谎 她五分钟之前离开了 |
[31:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:47] | Just call her up and ask her out. | 就给她打个电话约她出去嘛 |
[31:49] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[31:50] | I can’t do that. It’s totally unprofessional. | 我不能这么做 这样子太不专业了 |
[31:53] | Unless she says yes. I think she’d say yes. | 除非她答应 我认为她会答应的 |
[31:56] | I mean, she asked me if I was single. | 我是说 她问过我是不是单身 |
[31:57] | Why would she ask if I was single | 她为什么要问我是不是单身 |
[31:58] | unless she wanted me to ask her out, right? | 除非她想叫我约她出去 对吧 |
[32:16] | Sarah, hi. | 萨拉 你好 |
[32:17] | It’s, uh, Wayne Rigsby from CBI. | 我是加调局的韦恩・瑞斯比 |
[32:25] | If you keep up with these visits, | 如果你还这么继续拜访的话 |
[32:26] | I’m gonna have to start charging you. | 我就得开始对你收费了 |
[32:28] | Oh, this will be the last one, I assure you. | 这是最后一次了 我肯定地告诉你 |
[32:30] | Oh. Have you given up on this nonsense | 你放弃查我谋杀了我丈夫 |
[32:32] | about me killing my husband? | 这种无任何意义的猜测么 |
[32:33] | Nope, not at all. Not one little tiny bit. | 没 没有 一丁点都没 |
[32:36] | Well, then you must have cracked the case. | 那你一定是破获此案了 |
[32:38] | Please tell me. I’m curious to know | 请告诉我 我真的很好奇 |
[32:40] | who this evil accomplice of mine is. | 谁才是我的邪恶共犯 |
[32:42] | Well, | 我得说 |
[32:42] | I came by it rather easily, I must say, | 在我朋友指引我正确的方向后 |
[32:44] | after a-a friend got me thinking on the right path. | 我轻而易举找到了答案 |
[32:48] | Which path is that? | 什么方向 |
[32:49] | The simplest answer is most likely the correct one, | 正确的答案很可能就是最简单的那个 |
[32:53] | which means your accomplice is | 也就是说你的共犯是 |
[32:56] | someone you can easily manipulate– | 一个你最容易操控的人 |
[32:58] | A man, which is obvious enough, | 很明显是个男人 |
[33:00] | given your physical attributes. | 鉴于你迷人的身线 |
[33:01] | I’m really getting tired– | 我真的很累了 |
[33:02] | I’m not finished. | 我还没说完呢 |
[33:04] | He’s also young and impressionable, weak, | 他还很年轻 易受影响 软弱 |
[33:07] | But above all, someone you can make fall in love with you, | 总的来说 是一个你能让他爱上你的人 |
[33:11] | and someone naive enough to believe | 一个足够天真去相信 |
[33:14] | that you had fallen in love with them. | 你也已经爱上他的人 |
[33:15] | Guess who I’m thinking of. | 猜猜我想的是谁 |
[33:18] | Yes, that’s right. | 没错 就是这个 |
[33:19] | Your assistant Peter. | 你的助手 彼得 |
[33:26] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你都不知道你在说些什么 |
[33:29] | Ah, we’ll find out soon enough. | 我们马上就会知道了 |
[33:34] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[33:36] | Mrs. Flynn, we’d like you to come back to the office with us, | 富林太太 我们想要请你跟我们走一趟 |
[33:39] | answer a few questions. | 回答几个问题 |
[33:40] | Of course. Anything to help. | 当然可以 只要能帮上忙 |
[33:50] | How long do you think | 你认为 |
[33:50] | it’ll take before he tells me everything? | 让他告诉我一切 得用多久 |
[34:01] | How you holding up, Peter? | 你撑得怎么样了 彼得 |
[34:03] | I’m tired. | 我很累了 |
[34:05] | Ah, not to worry. You won’t be here much longer. | 不用担心 你不会在这里呆很久的 |
[34:07] | I know you’re not gonna talk, and I know why. | 我知道你不会说的 我知道为什么 |
[34:12] | You’re in love with Erica. | 你爱上了艾瑞卡 |
[34:14] | No, that’s okay. You don’t need to deny it. | 不 没事 你用不着否认 |
[34:16] | I get it. She’s beautiful, she’s smart, | 我明白 她很漂亮 很聪明 |
[34:19] | she’s successful. | 她很成功 |
[34:21] | Makes you wonder, though, right? | 尽管这样你还是想知道 对吧 |
[34:24] | Wonder what? | 想知道什么 |
[34:26] | What she sees in you, | 她是怎么看你的 |
[34:29] | apart from her alibi. | 除了为她提供不在场证明 |
[34:31] | I mean, let’s be honest here, Peter. | 我是说 我们实话实说吧 彼得 |
[34:33] | You don’t really have that much to offer her. | 你真的不必为她付出这么多 |
[34:35] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[34:35] | – Oh, so you are having an affair. – I-I-I did not say that. | -所以你们真有婚外恋 -我可没这么说 |
[34:39] | Right. We’re being honest here, Peter. | 好吧 彼得 说老实话 |
[34:42] | Deep down, do you really think that she loves you? | 内心深处 你真的相信她爱你吗 |
[34:46] | Or are you just kidding yourself | 还是你只是自欺欺人 |
[34:47] | because it feel so nice to be with her? | 就因为跟她在一起的感觉很好 |
[34:49] | No. I love her, and she loves me. | 不 我爱她 她也爱我 |
[34:52] | She was using you. | 她是在利用你 |
[34:54] | – She made you an accessory to murder. – You’re wrong. | -她让你成为她谋杀的从犯 -你错了 |
[34:58] | She got what she wanted from you | 她达到了目的 |
[35:00] | And now she is done with you. | 现在你对她毫无用处了 |
[35:01] | Stop. Stop saying that. | 别 别再说了 |
[35:02] | She doesn’t love you, Peter. She never did. | 她并不爱你 彼得 她从没爱过 |
[35:04] | Now tell me | 现在告诉我 |
[35:04] | what happened the night Erica murdered her husband. | 艾瑞卡杀害她丈夫那晚 发生了什么 |
[35:08] | She probably told you that he was abusing her, right? | 她大概跟你说 他虐待了她 对吧 |
[35:11] | Smacking her around, raping her? | 施暴于她 强迫她 |
[35:13] | I don’t care what you say. | 我不管你怎么说 |
[35:14] | I’m not gonna hurt Erica. | 我都不会伤害艾瑞卡 |
[35:28] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[35:32] | Jane? | 简 |
[35:34] | Let him go. | 让他走吧 |
[35:46] | Hi, Wayne. | 嗨 韦恩 |
[35:47] | Oh, hey. Wow. You look amazing. | 嗨 你看起来真不错 |
[35:50] | Oh, thanks. So do you. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[35:53] | – Oh, are you ready to go? – Yeah. | -你准备下班吗 -是的 |
[36:01] | I was hoping you’d call me. | 我一直在等你打给我 |
[36:02] | – Yeah, I’m glad I did. – Me, too. | -是啊 真高兴我打了 -我也是 |
[36:16] | Hard at work, I see. | 工作不顺利吧 我看得出来 |
[36:20] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[36:22] | I’d like to thank you for having me brought down here. | 我想谢谢你把我抓来这儿 |
[36:25] | That was very courteous of you. | 你做得非常礼貌 |
[36:28] | Though I have to admit, I was a little surprised | 不过我还是要承认 我有点奇怪 |
[36:30] | your colleagues decided to simply let me go, | 你的同事就这么决定放我走了 |
[36:32] | you being so certain of my guilt and all. | 因为你对我的罪行那么有把握 |
[36:36] | Let me guess– Peter didn’t say a word to you? | 让我猜猜 彼得什么都没招对吧 |
[36:40] | Maybe now you’ll be able to move past this nonsense. | 也许现在你可以跳过这些无端指控了吧 |
[36:43] | Let me tell you something– I will catch you, | 但我告诉你 我会抓住你的 |
[36:46] | Sooner or later, | 迟早 |
[36:48] | And I promise you that I will catch you. | 我发誓我会抓住你的 |
[36:50] | Please. If you were capable of catching me, | 拜托 要是你有本事抓住我 |
[36:54] | you would have done so by now. | 你现在就抓到了 |
[36:59] | Good-bye, Patrick. | 再见了 派翠克 |
[37:02] | Jane. Jane, we gotta go. | 简 简 我们得走了 |
[37:04] | I just got a call from S.F.P.D. Peter’s dead. | 刚刚接到旧金山警署的电话 彼得死了 |
[37:09] | He killed himself. | 他自杀了 |
[37:21] | 彼得・克拉里奇的公寓 旧金山 加州 | |
[37:22] | Sleeping pills. | 是安眠药 |
[37:23] | Coroner found an empty bottle in the bathroom. | 验尸官在浴室发现一个空瓶 |
[37:27] | So… sole accomplice in your crime | 你的案子里唯一的共犯 |
[37:31] | just went and killed himself. | 就这么自杀了 |
[37:35] | Fortunately, however, | 不过 幸运的是 |
[37:37] | Peter left a letter. | 彼得留下了一封信 |
[37:44] | And I’m betting it will tell us everything we need to know | 我打赌它会告诉我们 你丈夫遇害当晚 |
[37:47] | about the night your husband was murdered. | 我们需要知道的一切 |
[37:50] | You confess now, | 你现在认罪 |
[37:51] | chances are the A.G.’s office is gonna cut you a deal. | 检察官可以对你从轻发落 |
[38:01] | Open it. | 你打开吧 |
[38:02] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[38:07] | Be my guest. | 你看吧 |
[38:13] | 我赢了 | |
[38:17] | Yes, it’s a bluff. | 果然 是幌子 |
[38:20] | Honestly, I expected better from you. | 老实说 我高看你了 |
[38:23] | Using poor Peter’s suicide as a trap? | 利用可怜彼得的自杀设陷阱 |
[38:25] | That’s low, immoral, even. | 低级 甚至缺德 |
[38:28] | I tried to tell you. I always win. | 我告诉过你 我永远都是赢家 |
[38:30] | You might have gotten away with murder, but you didn’t win. | 你可能可以逍遥法外 但你没有赢 |
[38:34] | How’s that exactly? | 这是为什么 |
[38:35] | No matter what you say, I know the truth. | 无论你怎么说 我很清楚真相 |
[38:38] | You cared about Peter, | 你很在乎彼得 |
[38:40] | and it was your actions that drove him to kill himself. | 而你的行为 逼着他自杀了 |
[38:43] | That is something that you will live with | 你的余生都将 |
[38:44] | for the rest of your life. | 忏悔不已 |
[38:48] | I’ll manage. | 我应付得了 |
[38:49] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不行的 |
[38:51] | It’ll eat you up from the inside, | 这种愧疚会吞噬着你的心 |
[38:53] | because you cared way too much about him. | 因为你太在乎他了 |
[38:55] | – You’re wrong. – No, I’m right, | -你错了 -不 我没错 |
[38:57] | Just like I’m right about the first time I saw you. | 就像我第一次见你 我就说对了 |
[39:00] | You are an open book to me. | 我完全可以看穿你 |
[39:02] | You’re transparent, like glass. | 你就像玻璃一样透明 |
[39:04] | If you think for a moment I even remotely | 如果你觉得我对彼得有好感 |
[39:06] | cared about Peter, | 哪怕只有一瞬 |
[39:07] | you’re as gullible as he was. | 那你就跟他一样白痴 |
[39:09] | Not just cared. You loved him. | 不只是好感 你爱他 |
[39:10] | I know it.Can’t you see? | 我就知道 你还没发现吗 |
[39:11] | There’s nothing you can hide from me. | 你没什么瞒得了我的 |
[39:12] | You’re a fool. | 你太蠢了 |
[39:13] | And you’re a terrible liar. | 而你是个十足的骗子 |
[39:15] | You lost, Erica, not just some little game. | 你输了 艾瑞卡 不只是这小小游戏 |
[39:18] | – You lost someone you loved. – I didn’t love peter. | -你失去了你爱的人 -我不爱彼得 |
[39:20] | I could care less about him. | 我根本不在乎他 |
[39:21] | He meant nothing to me. | 他对我毫无意义 |
[39:23] | Perfect. That’s exactly what I was hoping to hear, | 太好了 这才是我想听到的 |
[39:25] | rather, that’s exactly what I was hoping peter would hear. | 不对 这才是我想让彼得听到的 |
[39:28] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[39:33] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[39:37] | Thank god you’re here. | 感谢上帝你还活着 |
[39:39] | Don’t listen to a word they say. | 他们的一字一句 你千万别信 |
[39:41] | They’re telling you lies. | 他们在说谎 |
[39:42] | You know how I feel about you, darling. | 你知道我对你的感情 亲爱的 |
[39:45] | Peter. Peter! | 彼得 彼得 |
[39:47] | – Please! – By the way, there was a body in that bag. | -回来 -顺便说下 那袋子里的尸体 |
[39:51] | It wasn’t peter’s. No, of course not. | 不是彼得的 当然不是 |
[39:52] | That’s kind of obvious. It was your husband’s. | 这很明显 是你丈夫的 |
[39:56] | And I told you I would catch you, and I did. | 我说过我会抓住你 我办到了 |
[40:02] | Erica left ten minutes into the interview. | 采访开始十分钟后 艾瑞卡就离开了 |
[40:06] | She told me to wait behind with the recorder. | 她让我拿着录音机 在后面等着 |
[40:10] | She said if I just played the questions, | 她说只要我播放问题 |
[40:13] | then no one would ever know she was gone. | 就没人会知道她离开了 |
[40:19] | She knew John was going down to the marina after work. | 她知道约翰下了班要去码头 |
[40:23] | That time of day, | 傍晚的时候 |
[40:24] | there aren’t a lot of people around, you know? | 那里没什么人 |
[40:28] | She waited for him and… | 她就在那里等他 |
[40:37] | And you shot him. | 你枪杀了他 |
[40:42] | You shot your own husband in cold blood. | 你无情地枪杀了自己的丈夫 |
[40:46] | Peter told us everything. | 彼得告诉了我们一切 |
[40:48] | You used him as your accomplice because he was weak, | 你利用他成为你的共犯 因为他软弱 |
[40:52] | unstable. | 意志不坚定 |
[40:53] | You could manipulate him. But it backfired. | 你可以操控得了他 却适得其反 |
[40:56] | He couldn’t take the pressure, | 他受不了问询的压力 |
[40:58] | and now he’ll testify against you, | 现在他要作证指控你 |
[40:59] | and you will spend a very long time in prison. | 你将在监狱里渡过漫长的日子 |
[41:03] | Don’t count on it. | 别做指望 |
[41:06] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[41:08] | A jury still has to believe him. | 还是要有评审团相信他才行 |
[41:12] | And he is, as you so accurately put it, unstable. | 而正如你所说 他这个人意志不坚定 |
[41:16] | Erica, it’s over. | 艾瑞卡 一切都结束了 |
[41:19] | I’m sure of it. | 我非常确定 |
[41:21] | Don’t be. | 别这么自信 |
[41:24] | Not everyone’s as smart as you. | 不是所有人都像你一样聪明 |
[41:28] | Jane? | 简 |
[41:31] | You in here? | 你在吗 |
[41:36] | Ah, there’s my computer. | 我的电脑在这儿 |
[41:52] | Uh, I’m looking for someone | 我理想的对象… |
[41:54] | who, uh… | 是一个 |
[41:57] | someone… I can trust, | 我能信任的人 |
[42:01] | Someone strong, someone… | 一个坚强的人 |
[42:04] | at peace with themselves, | 一个内心宁静的人 |
[42:06] | someone better than me, | 一个比我好的人 |
[42:09] | someone who knows the… | 一个见识过 |
[42:12] | worst side of me and still loves me. | 我最阴暗的一面 也依然爱我的人 |
[42:18] | Sounds like an amazing woman. | 听起来是个好女人 |
[42:22] | She was. | 她的确是 |