时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | 加州 费尔蒙特 | |
[00:12] | Victim’s the local chief of police–Marnie Green. | 死者是当地警长 玛尼・格林 |
[00:15] | Shot twice in the chest, once in the head. | 胸部两枪 头部一枪 |
[00:17] | Trucker found the body, called it in | 刚过五点时 卡车司机发现了尸体 |
[00:20] | just after 5:00. | 报了警 |
[00:20] | First responder was a, uh, officer from her department. | 第一个接警的是和她同一部门的警官 |
[00:23] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[00:24] | Just over here. Clarence Price. | 就在这里 他是克拉伦斯・普莱斯 |
[00:26] | Agent Lisbon with the CBI. My condolences. | 我是加调局的里斯本警探 请节哀 |
[00:29] | Any idea what the chief was doing out here last night? | 知道这位警官昨晚在这里干什么吗 |
[00:32] | No, ma’am. Weren’t any calls on the radio. | 没有 长官 昨晚没人报警 |
[00:34] | Does she have family around here? | 她在这里附近有亲人吗 |
[00:36] | Chief lived alone. Worked pretty much 24/7. | 警长无亲无故 基本每天24小时连轴转 |
[00:39] | Truly a good-hearted person. | 是个非常好心的人 |
[00:43] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. Look, we can do this later. | -失礼了 -没事 我们可以以后再谈 |
[00:46] | No, no, I’m fine, really. | 不 没事 我真的不要紧 |
[00:48] | Were there any casings? | 有弹壳吗 |
[00:49] | Uh, one, from a .380. | 有一个 是点380手枪上的 |
[00:51] | One? But she was shot three times. | 只有一个吗 她可中了三枪 |
[00:53] | Got people looking for the others. | 同事已经在找另外两个了 |
[00:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:04] | What kind of crime scene you used to see around here? | 这里附近一般都有什么案子 |
[01:06] | There’s some drugs going through the valley– | 这个山谷常有些毒品交易 |
[01:07] | Uh, meth, coke– | 冰毒 可卡因之类的 |
[01:08] | But we deal mostly with vacationers, you know? | 不过大多报案的都是度假者 |
[01:11] | Tourists at the resorts for spa vacations and such. | 都是来这里度假疗养之类的 |
[01:14] | Could be road rage. | 可能对方是马路杀手 |
[01:15] | Chief gets into a tangle with another car, | 警长和这辆车车主产生了纠纷 |
[01:16] | There’s an accident, driver’s got an attitude, a gun. | 出了事故 司机发起火来掏了枪 |
[01:19] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[01:20] | Not likely. | 未必 |
[01:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:25] | I’m checking the chief’s height. | 我在目测她的身高 |
[01:27] | She’s about 5 or 6 inches shorter than I am. | 她大概比我矮5到6英寸 |
[01:30] | The driver’s seat is set back for someone at least my height. | 驾驶座向后至少调到了我的身高标准 |
[01:33] | Maybe she was in the passenger seat. | 或许她是坐在乘客座的 |
[01:35] | Passenger air bag didn’t go off. Seat was empty. | 乘客气囊没有打开 座位没人坐过 |
[01:37] | So where was she? | 那她当时在哪里 |
[01:52] | Blood. | 血 |
[01:56] | So she was shot somewhere else, | 她是在其它地方中枪的 |
[01:59] | Killer thought she was dead, put her in the trunk. | 凶手以为她死了 就把她塞进了后备箱 |
[02:00] | But she’s alive, and she opens the escape latch, | 可她还活着 然后打开了逃生栓 |
[02:05] | trunk pops open, | 后备箱猛的就开了 |
[02:06] | Killer’s startled, he crashes the car. | 凶手吓了一跳 就把车给撞了 |
[02:08] | She gets out of the trunk, | 她下了车 |
[02:09] | killer shoots her in the head here. | 凶手开枪击中了她的头部 |
[02:10] | That’s why they only found one casing. | 所以他们只找到一个弹壳 |
[02:12] | She’s not in a uniform, | 她没穿制服 |
[02:13] | so chances are she came from home. | 所以她可能是从家里出来的 |
[02:15] | Voila. | 没错 |
[02:20] | 格林警长宅邸 | |
[02:32] | You start inside. I’ll look around the property. | 你进去搜 我在四周看看 |
[03:07] | CBI! Don’t move. | 加调局 不许动 |
[03:08] | Whoa! Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[03:10] | On your knees. Hands on your head. | 跪下 双手抱头 |
[03:11] | – No problem. – Do it now. | -没问题 -立刻 |
[03:14] | Leave him alone! | 别动他 |
[03:16] | Annie.Put that down! | 安妮 把枪放下 |
[03:18] | Everybody stay calm. | 都别激动 |
[03:19] | Damn it, Annie, | 该死 安妮 |
[03:20] | I told you to stay in the car! | 我不是让你待在车里别动吗 |
[03:21] | Now put that down! | 给我把枪放下 |
[03:22] | I mean it. Drop it! | 听到没 放下 |
[03:24] | Annie, do what I said! | 安妮 照我说的做 |
[03:26] | Listen to him. | 听他的 |
[03:27] | What’s the hell’s going on?! | 出什么事了 |
[03:32] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[03:34] | Teresa? | 特蕾莎 |
[03:36] | Annabeth? | 安娜贝丝 |
[03:37] | Annie. | 是安妮 |
[03:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[03:39] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干什么 |
[03:40] | Wait, you know these people? | 等等 你认识这两个人 |
[03:41] | This is my little brother Tommy. | 这是我弟弟汤米 |
[03:43] | Hey, how’s it going? | 怎么回事 |
[03:45] | And my niece Annabeth. | 还有我侄女安娜贝丝 |
[03:47] | Annie. It’s Annie. | 是安妮 我叫安妮 |
[03:49] | – No one calls me Annabeth. – Put–put the gun– put the gun down. | -没人叫我安娜贝丝 -把枪放下 |
[03:52] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[03:54] | I swear to god, Teresa, I told her to stay outside. | 我发誓 特蕾莎 我让她别进来了 |
[04:03] | 超感警探 | |
[04:05] | 超感警探 | |
[04:12] | You could have killed somebody or gotten killed. | 你差点就闹出人命来了 |
[04:14] | Hey, it’s a tough business. | 这生意可不好做 |
[04:16] | Hey, quit that. | 少废话 |
[04:17] | She knows not to touch the guns in the field, not ever. | 她知道决不能在执行外勤任务时碰枪 |
[04:20] | In the field? | 外勤任务 |
[04:21] | Not ever. | 绝不行 |
[04:22] | Jeez. Sorry for trying to help out. | 天呐 抱歉我帮了倒忙 |
[04:28] | She is sorry. She just won’t admit it. | 她很抱歉 只是不肯承认而已 |
[04:30] | Who’s that remind you of? | 这让你想起了谁 |
[04:32] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[04:33] | Why are you here? What are you doing? | 你怎么过来了 你在干什么 |
[04:35] | I’m looking for a skip… | 我在找一个逃犯 |
[04:37] | A fugitive, someone who skipped bail. | 一个在保释期逃跑的人 |
[04:39] | I know what a skip is. | 你少班门弄斧 |
[04:40] | Since when are you a bounty hunter? | 你什么时候起成了赏金猎人 |
[04:42] | I’m a bail enforcement agent. | 我是一名取保候审专员 |
[04:43] | When I saw you last year | 我去年看到你的时候 |
[04:45] | you were building decks with Eddie Duncan. | 你还在和爱迪・邓肯盖豪宅 |
[04:47] | Well, nobody wants a deck when the bank’s at the door, Rees. | 现在家家都有银行催债 谁还盖豪宅 |
[04:51] | I took a course in April. | 我四月接受了训练 |
[04:52] | Tig muldoon, Margo’s cousin? | 蒂格・马尔多 马尔果的侄子 |
[04:54] | He’s a bondsman. He gave me a shot. | 他是个保人 他给了我一次机会 |
[04:56] | I brought in six guys in the past two months, | 这两个月里我捉拿了六个人 |
[04:59] | Made, like, 4 grand. | 赚了大概四千块 |
[05:00] | – Tommy, Tommy… – Oh, don’t even start with that. | -汤米 汤米 -你别再来这套 |
[05:02] | With what? | 哪套 |
[05:03] | Busting my chops like you always do, | 又像平常那样给我泼冷水 |
[05:05] | Like I don’t know what I’m doing. | 好像我不知道自己在干什么 |
[05:06] | Well, you don’t. | 你的确不知道 |
[05:07] | I know what I’m doing. I’m a professional. | 我清楚得很 我是个专业人士 |
[05:09] | Oh, right. | 没错 |
[05:10] | Taking your 13-year-old daughter along with you as backup– | 还带着个13岁的女儿掩护你 |
[05:12] | That’s very professional. | 真是太专业了 |
[05:14] | She’s 14, | 她14岁了 |
[05:16] | And that’s not fair, because I did not want to bring her. | 你这么说不公平 我可没想带上她 |
[05:19] | My psycho ex went to Miami with her boyfriend, | 我那疯子前妻和她男友去迈阿密了 |
[05:21] | So I got her. | 所以女儿就丢给我了 |
[05:25] | You look good. You… do something with your hair? | 你气色不错 头发做过了 |
[05:29] | You should be encouraging me. I’m trying here. | 你该鼓励我才对 我可是在努力工作 |
[05:34] | Okay. What’s the name of your fugitive? | 好吧 你要追的那个逃犯叫什么名字 |
[05:36] | His name’s Carmine o’Brien. Jumped bail out of St. Louis. | 卡麦・奥布里恩 从圣路易斯逃跑的 |
[05:40] | I found out about three days ago he bought a bus ticket here, | 我三天前得知他买了张车票到这里 |
[05:43] | So I called this chief Green | 所以我打电话给这位格林警长 |
[05:45] | and I asked her to keep an eye out for him until I got here. | 所以我让她在我赶到前替我留意他 |
[05:48] | Then I heard on my scanner she got shot. | 然后我收到警方广播 说她中枪了 |
[05:50] | So you think the chief found o’Brien | 那你觉得警长发现了他的行踪 |
[05:52] | and then he killed her? | 然后被灭口了 |
[05:54] | Yeah, I don’t know, maybe. | 对 我也不知道 或许是吧 |
[05:55] | Why break into her house? | 你为什么闯进她家 |
[05:57] | Door was open. | 门没关 |
[05:58] | I just went in to find out what I could about o’Brien, | 我只是进去找找奥布里恩的线索 |
[06:01] | that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[06:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:03] | When we pick him up, I’ll let you know, | 等我们抓到他 会联系你的 |
[06:05] | but if he had any part in this murder, | 可如果他涉及这起凶案 |
[06:06] | I can’t give him to you. | 我就不能转交给你 |
[06:07] | What makes you think I won’t get him first? | 你怎么就知道我不会先抓到他 |
[06:09] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 你真行 |
[06:10] | Oh, you don’t think I can do it, huh? | 你不看好我 是吧 |
[06:12] | No, I don’t. | 对 不看好 |
[06:13] | Fine. We’ll see. | 好 走着瞧 |
[06:15] | Can you watch Annie? | 你能照看安妮吗 |
[06:16] | Are you kidding? No. No. | 开什么玩笑 不 不行 |
[06:19] | This is really dangerous work I’m doing. | 我现在的活儿真的非常危险 |
[06:21] | Your office is a lot safer than my van, right? | 你的办公室总比我的车安全得多 对吧 |
[06:24] | Besides, she needs some female time. | 再说 她需要和女性相处 |
[06:27] | Her mom’s such a freaking wackadoo, and you know, I’m a guy. | 她妈简直是个怪胎 而我又是个男人 |
[06:33] | Damn it, Tommy. | 真倒霉 汤米 |
[06:34] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[06:36] | You’re spending the day with your aunt Teresa! | 你和特蕾莎姑姑待着 |
[06:37] | Come on! Get your bag! | 拿上你的包 |
[06:39] | Cool. | 酷了 |
[06:41] | It is on, sis. May the best man win. | 比赛开始了 姐 技高者胜 |
[06:47] | Oh, man. | 我晕 |
[06:54] | Carmine O’Brien is an accountant from St. Louis. | 卡麦・奥布里恩是圣路易的一名会计 |
[06:57] | Uh, he was arrested three months ago for embezzlement, | 三个月前因挪用公款被捕 |
[06:59] | skipped town right before the trial. | 庭审前逃离了小镇 |
[07:01] | Spent summers growing up in Fairmont. | 小时候老在费尔蒙特度夏 |
[07:03] | Might explain why he’s hiding here. | 或许能解释他怎么会藏在这 |
[07:05] | Any history of violence? | 有过暴力史吗 |
[07:06] | No. Strictly white collar. | 没有 严格意义上的白领 |
[07:08] | Ivy league-educated, no prior arrests. | 常春藤盟校毕业 没有被捕记录 |
[07:10] | It’s hard to see this guy shooting a cop. | 难以想象这样的人会对警察开枪 |
[07:12] | That doesn’t mean he didn’t do it. | 这并不代表他没这么做 |
[07:13] | Have Cho go back to Fairmont and ask around. | 让周回费尔蒙特打听下 |
[07:16] | Run his credit card and phone records, | 查下他的信用卡和通话记录 |
[07:17] | And have Rigsby put out a bolo. | 让瑞斯比彻查一遍 |
[07:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:21] | – Officer Price. Hi. – Hi. | -普莱斯警官 你好 -你好 |
[07:23] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[07:25] | I feel bad about not checking that trunk. | 我为没有检查那卡车而自责 |
[07:27] | Should have caught that, so, uh, | 我本该注意到的 |
[07:29] | I went through the Chief’s files. | 我复查了警长的文件 |
[07:32] | She pulled over a D.U.I. day before yesterday– | 她前天开了酒后驾车的罚单 |
[07:35] | Russian guy named Dmitri Zubov. | 一个叫迪米特・苏巴的俄罗斯人 |
[07:36] | He’s still staying at one of the resorts. | 他还住在一个度假村里 |
[07:38] | Well, what about him caught your eye? | 他为什么会引起你的注意 |
[07:39] | He blew a .076 on a breathalyzer. | 酒精测验显示的是0.076 |
[07:42] | .076? That’s under the limit. | 0.076吗 那没超标 |
[07:44] | He wasn’t drunk, but the Chief arrested him anyway, | 他没醉 但警长还是逮捕了他 |
[07:46] | I mean, which is a waste of time, | 这纯粹是浪费时间 |
[07:47] | ’cause once it goes to court, | 一旦这事上了法庭 |
[07:48] | the judge is just gonna throw it out. | 法官是不会受理的 |
[07:50] | That’s not like her. | 这不像她的行事风格 |
[07:51] | She was a real stickler for details. | 她做事一丝不苟 |
[07:53] | Thanks. We’ll check it out. | 谢了 我们会去查的 |
[08:00] | I want to help out any way I can. | 我想尽我所能的帮上忙 |
[08:02] | I know a lot of the locals, | 我对本地人知之甚多 |
[08:03] | if I can help out with interviews. | 可以协助你们问话盘查 |
[08:05] | We’ll let you know. | 我们会通知你的 |
[08:11] | Two fingers. Just dip and remove. | 两个手指 一夹一抽 |
[08:12] | No hesitation. Want to give it a try? | 别迟疑 想试试吗 |
[08:15] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[08:20] | Did you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[08:21] | Well, just slightly. Did you feel that? | 再轻点就好了 那你感觉到了吗 |
[08:23] | You’re good. | 你真厉害 |
[08:25] | Picking pockets. Nice. | 掏口袋 不错 |
[08:27] | Oh, I promised I’d show her | 我答应她 如果把她姑姑的故事 |
[08:29] | if she’d tell me her best auntie Rees stories. | 透露给我 我就教她 |
[08:31] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢说 |
[08:32] | Of course not. I was just stringing him along. | 当然不会 我逗他的 |
[08:35] | Oh, you were, were you? I guess I won’t give you this, then. | 真的吗 那我不还你这个了 |
[08:39] | Annabeth? | 安娜贝丝 |
[08:40] | – Annie. – Annie. | -安妮 -安妮 |
[08:41] | Annie, Jane and I have to go to work. | 安妮 简和我要去工作了 |
[08:44] | You mind hanging out in my office? | 你介意在我办公室待一会吗 |
[08:45] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[08:47] | Rigsby’s a nice, easy mark | 如果你想要练习 |
[08:48] | if you want to keep practicing. | 瑞斯比是个很好得手的目标 |
[08:52] | The D.U.I., Zubov? He’s an economist. | 那个酒醉驾车的苏巴 他是个经济学家 |
[08:54] | He’s in Fairmont for some sort of trade conference. | 来费尔蒙特参加个什么贸易洽谈会 |
[08:57] | He stayed on for vacation. | 留下继续度假 |
[08:59] | Fascinating, but not what you really want to talk about. | 很有趣 但这不是你真正想说的 |
[09:01] | I cannot believe my brother’s a bounty hunter. | 我不敢相信我哥哥是个赏金猎人 |
[09:03] | There we go. | 进入正题了 |
[09:04] | All of a sudden he’s some sort of tough guy? | 突然之间他就成了什么硬汉了吗 |
[09:06] | Who does he think he’s fooling? | 他以为他在糊弄谁 |
[09:07] | Not you. | 肯定不是你 |
[09:08] | You know what bugs me? He didn’t even tell me. | 你知道我在气什么吗 他甚至没告诉我 |
[09:10] | It’s not like we don’t talk. | 我们又没有不联系 |
[09:11] | I could have told him this was a bad idea. | 我可以告诉他这是个糟糕的主意 |
[09:13] | All he had to do was pick up the phone and call, | 他只需给我打个电话 |
[09:15] | – But instead, nothing. – Wonder why that is– | -但他什么都没做 -这是为什么 |
[09:17] | I basically raised that punk and his brothers. | 是我抚养了他们兄弟几个 |
[09:19] | It’s not my fault if he doesn’t communicate. | 他不沟通又不是我的错 |
[09:22] | Oh, you think it is my fault. | 你觉得是我的错 |
[09:24] | No, I didn’t say that. You said that. | 不 我没这么说 是你自己说的 |
[09:25] | I say live and let live. You’ll all be happier. | 我说顺其自然 你会轻松许多 |
[09:28] | Oh, mind your own business. | 操心你自己吧 |
[09:31] | Last name O’Brien, first name Carmine. | 姓奥布里恩 名卡麦 |
[09:34] | Gonna e-mail you a picture right now. | 邮件你他的照片 |
[09:35] | Let me know if there’s any hits. Thanks. Bye. | 有任何线索麻烦告诉我 谢谢再见 |
[09:38] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[09:39] | You were just calling in a bolo for O’Brien, right? | 你刚才打电话是在查奥布里恩是吗 |
[09:42] | Yep. | 没错 |
[09:43] | Nice. | 不错嘛 |
[09:47] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[09:49] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:50] | Your sig sauer–is that a .357, a .40, | 你的手枪是点357还是点40 |
[09:52] | or the 9-millimeter? | 还是9毫米口径的 |
[09:53] | It’s a 9-millimeter. | 9毫米口径 |
[09:56] | Great gun. | 好枪 |
[09:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:59] | Hey. Forensics just came back. | 法证回来了 |
[10:01] | No prints off Chief Green’s cruiser. | 巡逻车上没有格林警长的指纹 |
[10:02] | Killer must have wiped the car. | 凶手肯定擦过车了 |
[10:04] | You got anything on O’Brien’s family in his file? | 奥布里恩家人里有什么线索吗 |
[10:07] | Uh, his parents are dead. He’s an only child. | 父母双亡 他是独子 |
[10:11] | You know, if you’re looking for leads, | 如果你想找线索 |
[10:12] | you should check out the ex-girlfriend. | 你可以试试前女友 |
[10:14] | My dad says they have a kid together. | 我爸爸说他们还有个孩子 |
[10:16] | All right. Thanks. We’ll look into it. | 好的 谢了 我们会查的 |
[10:19] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[10:23] | So do you have a girlfriend? | 那你有女朋友吗 |
[10:25] | Yes, I do, as it happens. | 有啊 这很正常 |
[10:27] | Are you in love with her? | 你爱她吗 |
[10:28] | Oh, good question. | 问得好 |
[10:30] | Well, it’s hard to say. I mean, it’s– | 这很难说 这个 |
[10:31] | Is she cute? | 她可爱吗 |
[10:33] | You know, maybe you should wait in your aunt Teresa’s office. | 你还是待在你姑特蕾莎的办公室吧 |
[10:41] | Hey– | 你 |
[10:47] | 加利福尼亚 费尔蒙特 艾琳顿旅馆 | |
[10:50] | Mr Zubov, what can you tell us about your arrest? | 苏巴先生 关于被捕你有什么要说的吗 |
[10:53] | I stand charged with a crime I did not commit. | 我被扣上不实罪名 |
[10:56] | Chief Green insisted I was drunk. | 格林警长坚持我喝醉了 |
[10:58] | I was not, but she would not listen to reason. | 我没有 但她不听我解释 |
[11:03] | Did you have any contact with Chief Green after your arrest? | 你被捕后有联系过格林警长吗 |
[11:05] | Are you sure I cannot get you something to drink? | 你确定不要喝点什么吗 |
[11:07] | It’s very hot. | 天太热了 |
[11:08] | No, thank you, Mr. Zubov. | 不用了谢谢 苏巴先生 |
[11:09] | Just answer the question, please. | 回答问题就行 |
[11:11] | No. No contact with Chief Green. | 不 没有联系过格林警长 |
[11:14] | And where were you last night? | 昨晚你在哪里 |
[11:16] | Last night I had something to eat, | 昨晚我吃了吃饭 |
[11:18] | I had a drink. | 喝了点东西 |
[11:19] | I had a little more to drink, but, uh, heh, no driving. | 喝得多了点 但我没开车 |
[11:24] | Mr. Zubov? | 苏巴先生 |
[11:26] | Are you ready for your massage? | 你准备好去按摩了吗 |
[11:27] | A new girl. Hello. | 新来的女孩 你好 |
[11:30] | Duty calls. Am I done? | 我有要事 可以走了吗 |
[11:31] | Mr. Zubov’s gonna have to reschedule. | 苏巴先生会再和你约时间 |
[11:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:35] | Now it’s all very clear. | 现在一切都很明了了 |
[11:36] | You’re quite the, uh, sex fiend, aren’t you? | 你习惯性勾引别人 不是吗 |
[11:41] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[11:41] | Well, you automatically tried to seduce agent Lisbon here, | 你下意识试图引诱里斯本探员 |
[11:44] | but it was the masseuse that really got your blood pumping. | 但按摩师才真正让你沸腾起来 |
[11:47] | You’re like an owl watching a mouse. | 就像猫头鹰看见了老鼠 |
[11:49] | No. I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[11:51] | Chief Green thought you’d committed a crime, | 格林警长认为你有罪 |
[11:52] | But it wasn’t drunk driving, was it? What was it, I wonder? | 并不是因为酒后驾车 我在想那会是什么 |
[11:56] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[11:57] | No. You know what’s ridiculous? | 不 你知道荒谬的是什么吗 |
[11:58] | Is this. This, uh, ascot– | 是这个 这条领带 |
[12:00] | – Give me this back. That’s ridiculous. – No. | -还给我 真可笑 -不还 |
[12:02] | You mind sharing with us | 你能告诉我们 |
[12:03] | how you got those scratches on your neck? | 你脖子上的伤痕是怎么回事吗 |
[12:06] | I was hiking and boom–I fell. | 我在徒步旅行 然后砰 我摔了一跤 |
[12:10] | Hiking. | 徒步 |
[12:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:13] | Yes, hiking. | 是的 徒步 |
[12:15] | I refuse to discuss this further. | 这问题就讨论到这儿吧 |
[12:22] | Now all we have to do is find the woman he assaulted. | 我们现在只需找到他侵犯过的女人 |
[12:24] | Well, she’s reluctant to make a public accusation. | 她不愿意进行公开指控 |
[12:27] | That’s why, uh, chief hung the D.U.I. on Zubov. | 所以警长才说苏巴是酒后驾车 |
[12:31] | To buy time to convince the victim to testify. | 为了争取时间来说服受害人指证 |
[12:34] | It fits. | 合情合理 |
[12:35] | But without an actual victim, we don’t have anything. | 但是找不到受害者本人 我们就是徒劳 |
[12:39] | I can’t even get a search warrant for his room. | 我甚至都无法申请他房间的搜查令 |
[12:41] | Zubov’s an opportunist. | 苏巴是个机会主义者 |
[12:42] | The question is, where did he have opportunity? | 问题是 他哪里来的机会 |
[12:47] | CBI. | 加调局 |
[12:49] | Chad Carmichael, operations manager here. | 查德・卡麦克 我是这里的业务经理 |
[12:51] | What I can I do for you? | 有什么能为你们效劳的 |
[12:53] | We’re investigating a crime | 我们在调查一起罪案 |
[12:54] | that relates to one of your guests, | 涉及到你的一位客人 |
[12:56] | Dmitri Zubov. | 迪米特・苏巴 |
[12:58] | Oh. What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[13:00] | We’re not at liberty to say, but what we’re gonna need is | 无可奉告 但是我们需要 |
[13:03] | a list of all of your staff that have been in Mr. Zubov’s room | 所有去过苏巴先生房间的员工名单 |
[13:06] | and security camera footage | 以及他门外走廊的 |
[13:07] | from the hallway outside his door. | 监控录像 |
[13:09] | Uh, that’s problematic. Mr. Zubov is a valued guest. | 这可不好办 苏巴先生是一名贵客 |
[13:14] | It’s cold in here. | 这里好冷 |
[13:15] | Is–is that your, uh, own personal air conditioner? | 这是你的私人空调吗 |
[13:18] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[13:20] | Fancy. A place like this doesn’t have central air? | 不错 这么豪华的地方都没有中央空调吗 |
[13:24] | I guess I just like it cold. | 我就喜欢冷 |
[13:28] | What’s going on here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[13:29] | Dad. This is my father, Philip Carmichael. | 爸爸 这是我的父亲菲利普・卡麦克 |
[13:32] | He owns the resort. | 这处疗养胜地是他的 |
[13:34] | Government people, are you? | 你们是政府官员吗 |
[13:36] | These people are with CBI. | 他们是加调局的 |
[13:37] | They need information about a guest. | 他们需要一位客人的信息 |
[13:40] | And you didn’t call me? | 你居然不给我打电话 |
[13:43] | It is my job. I’m handling it. | 这是我的工作 我正在处理 |
[13:46] | We’re happy to assist law enforcement at any time. | 我们随时乐意协助执法 |
[13:49] | We just need a search warrant. | 但我们需要搜查令 |
[13:51] | I can’t give you the details, but Mr. Zubov may be involved | 我不能告诉你细节 但是苏巴先生可能与 |
[13:54] | in the murder of chief Green. This is extremely important. | 谋杀格林警长有关 这非常重要 |
[13:58] | Oh, my god. Really? | 天啊 真的吗 |
[13:58] | And I sympathize, | 我对此表示深切同情 |
[14:00] | but we have to respect the privacy of our guests. | 但是我们得尊重客人的隐私权 |
[14:03] | Son, show them out, and next time, call. | 儿子 送他们出去 下次记得打电话 |
[14:13] | Does the old tyrant always talk to you like that? | 那个老暴君总是这样和你说话吗 |
[14:17] | So you’re thinking maybe Zubov killed chief Green? | 那你们觉得可能是苏巴谋杀了格林警长吗 |
[14:21] | Yes, possibly. | 有可能是 |
[14:24] | I’ll get the video for you. Wait here. | 我去找监控录像 在这里等我 |
[14:26] | Thank you, Chad. | 谢谢你 查德 |
[14:27] | Not easy with a father like that, but thank you. | 有个那样的父亲 相当不易 谢谢你 |
[14:30] | Appreciate it. | 感激不尽 |
[14:39] | – You still in Fairmont? – Yeah. | -你还在费尔蒙特吗 -是的 |
[14:41] | Go to 787 Elm Street. O’brien’s there right now. | 去榆树街787号 奥布里恩现在在那里 |
[14:44] | How’d you get the address? | 你怎么搞到地址的 |
[14:45] | His ex has been getting calls from a cell in town. | 他前妻最近都接到镇上手机打来的电话 |
[14:47] | We accessed that cell’s gps and pulled the location. | 我们对手机进行定位 找到了地址 |
[14:49] | Got it. | 了解 |
[15:04] | O’brien! | 奥布里恩 |
[15:06] | O’brien! CBI! Don’t move! | 奥布里恩 加调局 不许动 |
[15:09] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[15:25] | You okay?! | 你还好吗 |
[15:38] | They say it’s either a sprained muscle in your back | 他们说要么是背部肌肉扭伤 |
[15:41] | or a ruptured disc. | 要么是椎间盘破裂 |
[15:42] | They’ll be able to tell you at the hospital. | 到了医院就能告诉你确切结果 |
[15:44] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:44] | Go to the hospital! | 去医院 |
[15:46] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:48] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[15:49] | I’ve been going through the security footage, | 我在查看监控录像 |
[15:51] | and I may have found the woman Zubov assaulted. | 我可能找到了苏巴侵犯的女人 |
[15:54] | It’s a maid. She’s crying, and her uniform is torn. | 是个女佣 她在哭 而且她的制服被扯破了 |
[15:58] | Work schedule says her name | 值班表上有她的名字 |
[16:00] | is Sofia Chavez. | 是苏菲亚・莎维丝 |
[16:01] | All right. Bring her in. | 好吧 找她问话 |
[16:04] | How’s your guy? | 你的人情况如何 |
[16:05] | He’s hurt pretty bad. | 他伤得很重 |
[16:06] | Yeah, looked pretty rough. | 是啊 看上去很糟糕 |
[16:08] | You shouldn’t have been here. | 你不该来这里 |
[16:09] | I told you I was going after O’brien. | 告诉过你我在追奥布里恩 |
[16:11] | I mean, stuff happens when you’re chasing guys. | 追踪目标发生意外 是常事 |
[16:14] | It could have been me that got knocked down. | 我也有可能被撞翻在地 |
[16:15] | Your daughter almost got shot this morning, | 今早你女儿差点中枪 |
[16:17] | and I’ve got a guy going to the hospital | 现在我又有一名手下要去医院 |
[16:19] | because you don’t know what you’re doing. | 这都是因为你不知道自己在做什么 |
[16:21] | Oh, like hell I don’t. | 见鬼 我当然知道 |
[16:23] | You know how I got O’brien? | 你知道我是怎么找到奥布里恩的吗 |
[16:25] | He’s a type 1 diabetic, and I paid the pharmacist | 他是I型糖尿病患者 我贿赂药剂师 |
[16:28] | to tell me when he was coming in to buy insulin. | 来告诉我 他什么时候来买胰岛素 |
[16:30] | That’s skill. Your people think of that? | 这就是技巧 你的人能想到吗 |
[16:32] | Somebody could have gotten killed. | 你这样可能害死人的 |
[16:35] | Look, I love you, but– | 我爱你 但是 |
[16:36] | “I love you, but..”” | “我爱你 但是” |
[16:37] | “But” What, sis? | “但是”什么 姐姐 |
[16:38] | “But… you’re a loser. | “但是 你就是废柴 |
[16:40] | You’ll always be a loser. Just quit” | 你永远都是废柴 收手吧” |
[16:41] | I love you, but you and Annabeth need to go home. | 我爱你 但你和安娜贝丝得回家 |
[16:46] | Tommy, you should think about going back to school, | 汤米 你得考虑重返学校 |
[16:47] | learn a trade. You always liked electronics. | 学习谋生之计 你喜欢电子学啊 |
[16:50] | Okay, sure. Trade school it is. | 好吧 我去职业学校 |
[16:53] | You want me to detail your car for you before I go? | 走之前需要我再给你的车抛光打蜡吗 |
[16:56] | Tommy. Come on. | 汤米 别这样 |
[16:58] | Agent Lisbon, we’ve set up roadblocks | 里斯本探员 我们设立了路障 |
[17:00] | and we’re sending officers to look for O’brien. | 并派遣警员去寻找奥布里恩 |
[17:01] | You want to talk to ’em? | 你想和他们谈谈吗 |
[17:03] | We’ll finish this later. | 我们稍后再说 |
[17:11] | I have nothing to say. | 我无话可说 |
[17:13] | I go in room, I clean, I leave. | 我进入房间 打扫 然后出来了 |
[17:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:17] | Zubov didn’t assault you? Didn’t hurt you? | 苏巴没侵犯你吗 没伤害你吗 |
[17:20] | No. | 没有 |
[17:23] | Sofia, I don’t work for immigration. | 苏菲亚 我不是移民局的人 |
[17:27] | Nothing’s gonna happen to you. I promise. | 我保证 你不会有事的 |
[17:33] | So this is just us? | 只有你知我知吗 |
[17:36] | No police? | 不报警对吧 |
[17:38] | No. | 没有 |
[17:40] | Just us. | 就我俩 |
[17:43] | I clean room. | 我在清理房间 |
[17:46] | I think I alone. | 我以为就我一人 |
[17:49] | He come out of bathroom. | 他走出浴室 |
[17:52] | He put hand on me. He– | 把手放在我身上 他 |
[17:55] | He rip my, um, this. | 他扯开我的 这个 |
[17:57] | He ripped your uniform. | 他扯开你的制服 |
[18:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:02] | I scared. I run for door. | 我很害怕 准备夺门而逃 |
[18:05] | He grab me. | 他拉住我 |
[18:07] | I fight. | 我拼命反抗 |
[18:10] | I get out. | 逃了出来 |
[18:12] | Who told chief Green about it? | 这件事是谁告诉格林警长的 |
[18:15] | I told. | 是我 |
[18:18] | She was my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[18:22] | She tell me to accuse Zubov, but I say no. | 她让我指控苏巴 但我拒绝了 |
[18:27] | She say she keep him until I change my mind… | 她说在我改变主意之前 她会拘留他 |
[18:33] | But I no change. | 但我没有改变主意 |
[18:38] | He kill her? | 他杀了她吗 |
[18:41] | It’s a possibility. | 有可能 |
[18:43] | That’s why it’s so important for you to come forward. | 所以你挺身而出才如此重要 |
[18:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:49] | The rich–they get away with everything. | 有钱人压根不会受到处罚 |
[18:58] | Any luck finding O’brien? | 找到奥布里恩了吗 |
[18:59] | – Look– – We’re leaving tomorrow. | -听着 -我们明天就走 |
[19:01] | I don’t know. Maybe you’re right. | 我不知道 也许你说得对 |
[19:03] | Maybe I’m not cut out for this. | 也许我并不合适 |
[19:05] | Really? | 真的 |
[19:05] | Yeah, really. What business do I have bounty hunting? | 真的 我不是做赏金猎人的料 |
[19:09] | Truth is, it’s not the first time I thought about quitting. | 说实话 这不是我第一次想退出 |
[19:11] | Tommy… | 汤米 |
[19:12] | It’s probably for the best. | 可能这样更好吧 |
[19:13] | Annabeth will dismember me if we leave without saying good-bye. | 如果就这么走了 安娜贝丝不会放过我的 |
[19:17] | You want to get lunch tomorrow? | 明天有时间一起吃饭吗 |
[19:19] | Sure. | 有的 |
[19:25] | This is absurd. | 真搞笑 |
[19:26] | There is no victim of an assault. Where is she? | 指控骚扰却没有受害者 她人呢 |
[19:28] | Well, there is a victim– Sofia Chavez. | 有一个受害者 苏菲亚・莎维丝 |
[19:31] | Victim? please. | 受害者 得了吧 |
[19:34] | I ask her to touch me– | 我让她摸我 |
[19:35] | Dmitri– it’s okay. It’s okay. | 迪米特 没关系的 |
[19:38] | I ask. She refuses. That’s all. | 我要求 她拒绝 就这些 |
[19:40] | I only ask her | 我这么要求 |
[19:42] | Because my masseuse that day was little bit ugly, you know? | 是因为那天给我按摩的女的有点丑 |
[19:45] | I see. And normally you assault your masseuse? | 我知道了 你一般会骚扰你的按摩师吗 |
[19:49] | You make it sound so crude. | 你说得好像很可怕似的 |
[19:52] | I love women. And love is beautiful, no? | 我爱女人 爱情是美好的 对吧 |
[19:55] | All right. You have no case here, agent. | 你这里无法构成案件 探员 |
[19:57] | Unless there’s anything else… | 如果你没其他证据的话 |
[19:58] | Listen, mr. Zubov, we checked the security footage. | 苏巴先生 我们查看了监控录像 |
[20:01] | We know that you weren’t back in your room until after 12:00 | 就在格林警长被杀当晚 |
[20:02] | The night that chief green was killed. | 你12点后才回到房间 |
[20:04] | Where were you before then? | 你之前在哪 |
[20:05] | You don’t have to answer that. | 你不用回答这个问题 |
[20:06] | We’ll find out where you were. | 我们会查出来的 |
[20:07] | It’s just a question of time. | 只是时间的问题 |
[20:16] | I went to chief Green’s home. | 我去了格林警长的家里 |
[20:18] | – Son of a bitch. – To discuss my arrest. | -狗娘养的 -谈论拘捕我的事 |
[20:20] | to see if something could be done. | 看看能不能私了 |
[20:23] | It’s starting to become a bit tedious here. | 这问话开始变得无聊了 |
[20:26] | So you went to bribe her? | 你是想去收买她 |
[20:27] | I was hoping to find a mutual acceptable resolution. | 我是想找个双赢的解决办法 |
[20:30] | But a friend of the chief’s arrives. | 但是警长的朋友来了 |
[20:33] | A big woman. | 一个硕壮的女人 |
[20:34] | Jori, i think her name was. | 乔里 好像是叫这个 |
[20:38] | She was upset. About what, i don’t know. | 她很低落 为什么 我不知道 |
[20:41] | And I left. | 然后我就走了 |
[20:42] | Jori? | 乔里 |
[20:44] | Must be jori kasser. | 一定是乔里・卡瑟 |
[20:46] | The russian was with chief green when I got there, | 我到的时候俄国人正和格林警长在一起 |
[20:49] | but he left right away. | 但是她马上就走了 |
[20:50] | What were you doing that late at the chief’s house, Ms. kasser? | 你之后在警长家做什么 卡瑟夫人 |
[20:53] | Chief green had left a message. | 格林警长给我留言 |
[20:55] | Wanted to know where my son Steven was. | 说想知道我儿子史蒂芬在哪 |
[20:57] | You know why she was looking for him? | 你知道她为什么想找他吗 |
[21:00] | Steven has some drug problems. | 史蒂芬涉嫌毒品问题 |
[21:01] | Knows a bit about fairmont’s seedy side. | 认识费尔蒙特一些黑道上的人 |
[21:03] | Chief would go to him for information from time to time. | 警长可能想从他那里套得一些信息 |
[21:06] | Chief green said that a fugitive | 格林警长说有一个逃犯 |
[21:08] | might be hiding out in fairmont | 可能藏在费尔蒙特 |
[21:10] | and wanted to know if steven had heard anything about him. | 她想问问史蒂芬听没听说过他 |
[21:12] | Why not call? why go in person? | 为什么不打电话 干嘛要当面谈 |
[21:15] | I needed to ask a favor. | 我去求警长帮忙 |
[21:17] | I’d overheard Steven say | 我碰巧听到史蒂芬说 |
[21:21] | that he was going up to a cabin in the woods. | 他要到森林小屋去 |
[21:24] | I know what he does there. He buys drugs. | 我知道那里有什么 他去买毒品 |
[21:27] | And I asked the chief, if that was what he was doing, | 我就求警长 如果真抓到他在那儿 |
[21:30] | to get him into a treatment program. | 就送他去戒毒中心 |
[21:32] | He really wants to get clean. | 他真的想回头 |
[21:34] | Ms. kasser, we need to speak to your son. | 卡瑟夫人 我们想和你儿子谈谈 |
[21:35] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[21:38] | That’s the thing. | 这就更麻烦了 |
[21:41] | I haven’t heard from steven since i talked to the chief. | 自从我和警长谈完后就没见过他了 |
[21:45] | Steve’s missing? | 史蒂芬失踪了 |
[21:47] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你怎么不说呢 |
[21:50] | I was hoping it was a coincidence. | 我希望这只是个巧合 |
[21:52] | Sometimes he disappears. | 他时常失踪 |
[21:57] | Do you think your son had something to do | 你认为你儿子和 |
[21:58] | with the murder of chief Green? | 格林警长被杀有关吗 |
[22:02] | No, not if he was sober. | 不会 清醒的时候不会 |
[22:07] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[22:09] | Jori kasser says her son | 乔里・卡瑟说她的儿子 |
[22:10] | might have been involved in the murder. | 也许与谋杀案有牵连 |
[22:11] | Apparently he was buying drugs up at some cabin. | 显然他在某个小屋买毒品 |
[22:13] | Price and i are gonna check it out. | 普莱斯和我会去查看下 |
[22:14] | Call my cell if you find anything. | 有发现就给我打电话 |
[22:15] | I’m gonna be out of the office for a couple hours. | 我要出去几个小时 |
[22:17] | – Anything on zubov? – Yeah, van Pelt’s on it. | -苏巴那有进展吗 -范佩尔在办 |
[22:21] | Yeah, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[22:23] | Problem? | 有问题 |
[22:24] | M.E. Puts the time of death between 2:00 and 3:00 a.M. | 医检确定死亡时间在凌晨2点到3点间 |
[22:27] | Zubov was in his room from midnight on. | 苏巴从午夜开始就在房间了 |
[22:29] | He couldn’t be the killer. | 他不是杀手 |
[22:32] | He was a non-starter anyhow. | 反正也没指望他杀的人 |
[22:33] | And sofia chavez won’t testify against him. | 而苏菲亚・莎维丝不愿意指证他 |
[22:35] | We can’t even touch the scumbag. | 我们都教训不了这混蛋 |
[22:37] | The world’s full of scumbags we can’t touch. | 这世上你无能为力的混蛋多了 |
[22:39] | I know, i know. it’s just… | 我知道 只是 |
[22:41] | I hear you. It’d soothe your troubled soul | 我听到了 你挣扎的灵魂 |
[22:43] | if you could just stick it to this particular scumbag. | 正饥渴地想要惩戒这个混蛋 |
[22:46] | I guess it kind of would. | 可能是这样吧 |
[22:50] | Shall we? | 那走吧 |
[22:57] | They’re, uh, rental cabins for vacationers. | 这些是租给度假者的小屋 |
[22:59] | But they’re being renovated now. | 现在正在被翻修 |
[23:02] | Pretty isolated. | 与世隔绝 |
[23:03] | Get many drug buys up here? | 这里常有毒品交易 |
[23:04] | Heard rumors there were. | 据说是的 |
[23:07] | Hard to imagine Steve hanging out in these parts. | 很难想象史蒂芬能在这一带混 |
[23:10] | He’s not what you’d call a country boy. | 他可不是什么野孩子 |
[23:12] | That pile of leaves there. | 那儿有树叶堆 |
[23:17] | Who’s raking leaves up here? | 谁会在这里扫树叶 |
[23:36] | Steve Kasser? | 史蒂芬・卡瑟 |
[23:39] | I better call his mother. | 我最好通知他母亲 |
[23:56] | Mr. Zubov? | 苏巴先生 |
[23:57] | Are you ready for your massage? | 准备好按摩了吗 |
[23:59] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[24:01] | Yes, please. lead the way. | 是的 请带路吧 |
[24:23] | Rigsby. what’s the word? | 瑞斯比 有什么消息 |
[24:25] | Lisbon’s not answering her phone. | 里斯本不接电话 |
[24:27] | Any idea where she is? | 知道她在哪吗 |
[24:29] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[24:29] | We got another vic dead by a rental cabin. | 我们在出租小屋边找到了另一个受害者 |
[24:31] | I think it’s connected to chief Green. | 我认为与格林警长的死有关 |
[24:33] | Drug thing, looks like. | 看起来像 毒品纠纷 |
[24:34] | Cocaine? | 可卡因 |
[24:35] | Victim had about 5 grams on him. | 受害者身上携带了5克 |
[24:37] | Is there just one cabin, | 附近只有一座小屋 |
[24:39] | or are others nearby? | 还是有好几间 |
[24:41] | There’s a few. | 附近有几座 |
[24:42] | Oh,wait– | 等一下 |
[24:45] | I made a mistake! i didn’t know that– | 我错了 我不知道 |
[24:48] | Uh, gotta go. I’ll see you up there later. | 有事先挂了 等下去找你 |
[24:51] | If I knew… | 我知道的话 |
[24:52] | Wha– | 什么 |
[24:54] | You’re under arrest… | 你因涉嫌 |
[24:54] | for solicitation, sexual assault, assault on a police officer, | 引诱 对执勤警官性骚扰而被捕了 |
[24:59] | Wait, please… | 等下 别 |
[25:00] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[25:02] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 但是所说的话将成为 |
[25:04] | in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[25:12] | Nice shooting. | 枪法不错 |
[25:15] | I practice a lot on the gun range with dad. | 我经常和爸爸练枪法 |
[25:19] | It’s good that you spend time with your dad, | 和爸爸在一起固然是好 |
[25:21] | but you should do other stuff too– | 但你也应该做些其他事 |
[25:23] | Kid stuff. | 孩子该做的事 |
[25:24] | Why? I already know what I wanna do. | 为什么 我已经知道我将来的方向了 |
[25:26] | Really? What’s that? | 真的吗 将来要做什么 |
[25:28] | I wanna be a cop. Like you. | 我想当名警察 像你一样 |
[25:30] | I’m flattered. I am. | 我真是受宠若惊 真的 |
[25:33] | But I don’t think you really know what you want yet. | 但我觉得你并不真清楚自己想要什么 |
[25:34] | You don’t have to. It’s okay. | 你也不必这样 没关系的 |
[25:36] | Yeah, I do. | 我是认真的 |
[25:38] | I sleep five hours a night. | 我每晚只睡5小时 |
[25:41] | I haven’t been able to get away to see you and your dad | 我已经一年多没能抽空见见你和你爸爸 |
[25:43] | and your uncles in over a year. | 以及你那些叔叔们 |
[25:45] | That’s not what you want. | 你不会想这样的 |
[25:45] | Aunt Teresa, you get paid to carry a glock. | 特蕾莎 你有公家给你配枪 |
[25:49] | You beat up people when they get out of line. | 你除暴安民 |
[25:51] | You’re totally badass. | 你简直帅呆了 |
[25:53] | My point still stands. | 我的意见不变 |
[25:55] | Come on. | 快点 |
[25:56] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 快点 |
[26:06] | You got a text while you were gone. | 你离开的时候 有封短信 |
[26:08] | – I did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[26:10] | How’d you do? | 你玩得怎样 |
[26:11] | – I kicked butt. – Yes, she did. | -完胜 -没错 |
[26:17] | I gotta go back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[26:18] | – Already? – Yeah. | -就要走 -是啊 |
[26:26] | Keep in touch. | 保持联络 |
[26:27] | Absolutely, Rees. | 当然 小莎 |
[26:29] | I’ll call you when I learn that trade. | 等我有了新的营生 我打给你 |
[26:31] | Bye. | 拜 |
[26:36] | Hey, Rigs. I got your text. | 嗨 瑞斯比 我收到你短信了 |
[26:38] | Did you find Steve Kasser? | 找到史蒂芬・卡瑟了 |
[26:40] | Yeah, looks like he’s been dead a couple days. | 是的 看来他已经死了好几天了 |
[26:43] | Yeah. Shame. | 是吗 真遗憾 |
[26:45] | Did the coroner show up? | 验尸官到了吗 |
[26:45] | Nope. They should be soon. | 没有 应该快来了 |
[26:50] | Steve was shot twice in the back. | 史蒂芬背部中了两枪 |
[26:51] | Killer used a .380. | 凶手用的是点380口径手枪 |
[26:53] | Same caliber as chief Green. | 与格林警长中枪的口径一致 |
[26:54] | Yeah, and there’s more blood over there. | 那边还有更多血迹 |
[26:55] | Chief Green’s, I’m betting. | 我打赌是格林警长的 |
[26:57] | So chief Green comes here looking for Steve. | 这么说格林警长来这儿找史蒂芬 |
[27:00] | Steve’s buying coke from a dealer. | 史蒂芬正问毒贩买可卡因 |
[27:02] | The dealer sees the chief, | 毒贩看见了警长 |
[27:03] | Freaks out and kills both her and Steve. | 惊慌失措 杀了她和史蒂芬 |
[27:05] | He dumps chief Green in her police cruiser, | 他把格林警长扔进了她的巡逻车 |
[27:07] | But he’s too heavy, so he hides him here. | 但是他太沉了 所以藏在了这儿 |
[27:09] | Makes sense, but that scenario | 有道理 但是这种情况 |
[27:10] | pretty much eliminates o’Brien as a suspect. | 差不多排除了奥布里恩的嫌疑 |
[27:13] | And whatever an Ivy league accountant was doing in town, | 而且无论常青藤毕业的会计师在镇上做什么 |
[27:15] | he wasn’t doing coke. | 他都不会是在卖可卡因 |
[27:16] | So he’s not the killer. That’s one off the list. | 所以他不是凶手 排除一个 |
[27:18] | Why is Philip Carmichael here? | 菲利普・卡麦克在这儿干嘛 |
[27:20] | He owns the cabins. | 这些木屋归他所有 |
[27:20] | He’s here to let us in, | 他让我们进来的 |
[27:21] | see what we can find. | 看看我们能有什么发现 |
[27:22] | All right. Give a yell if you need anything. | 好吧 有问题就找我 |
[27:23] | – Okay. – Have you seen Jane? | -好吧 -看见简了吗 |
[27:25] | Says he’ll be up here later. | 他说他过会儿再过来 |
[28:41] | Will this take long? | 这要很久吗 |
[28:43] | It’ll take as long as it takes. | 这可说不准 |
[28:45] | Hey, check it out. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[28:47] | Someone was staying here. | 有人曾住在这儿 |
[28:48] | Yeah. Recently. | 是啊 就最近 |
[28:50] | Lot of sugar-free stuff. | 买了很多无糖食物 |
[28:51] | O’brien was a diabetic. | 奥布里恩有糖尿病 |
[28:53] | He could have been here, right? | 可能是他待在这儿 对吧 |
[28:54] | How would he end up here? | 他怎么会来这儿呢 |
[28:56] | Well, a lot of people knew these cabins were empty. | 很多人都知道这些木屋是空着的 |
[28:58] | Not a bad place to hide out. | 作为藏身之所也不坏 |
[29:01] | – You think he witnessed the murders? – Maybe. | -你觉得他目击了谋杀 -也许吧 |
[29:05] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[29:07] | Question is, where is he now? | 问题是 他现在在哪 |
[29:14] | But the roadblocks are still up, right? | 但是现在路还封着 对吧 |
[29:16] | Let us know if you get a hit. | 一有动静 通知我们 |
[29:19] | Nothing on O’brien from the airport, | 机场 公车站 火车站 |
[29:20] | bus station, or the train station. | 都没有奥布里恩的下落 |
[29:23] | Hey. Welcome back. | 嗨 欢迎回来 |
[29:26] | Doctors say what the problem is? | 医生说有什么问题吗 |
[29:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:30] | I got hit by a car. | 我被车撞了 |
[29:32] | Hey, Cho. Good to have you back. | 周 你归队真好 |
[29:33] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[29:34] | I just got a call from a ranger. | 我刚接到守林员的电话 |
[29:35] | He spotted a man driving down Black Canyon Fire road | 他看见一名男子驾车开在布莱克峡谷消防道 |
[29:38] | 30 miles outside of Fairmont. | 距费尔蒙特30公里 |
[29:40] | Man is his 40s, balding, wearing tie. | 此人40岁左右 秃头 系着领带 |
[29:42] | Sounds like O’brien. We’re on it. | 听起来像是奥布里恩 我们出发 |
[29:45] | Uh, van Pelt, | 范佩尔 |
[29:46] | Why don’t you go with Rigsby? | 你何不跟瑞斯比一起去 |
[29:57] | Uh, about a mile up ahead turn right onto the fire road. | 往前开一公里 右转进入消防道 |
[30:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:05] | Lisbon’s niece–sharp girl. | 里斯本的侄女 小女孩真厉害 |
[30:07] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[30:08] | Yeah. Good questions. | 那问题问得好 |
[30:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:11] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[30:12] | What, Annabeth? | 谁 安娜贝丝 |
[30:14] | Your girlfriend Sarah. | 你女朋友萨拉 |
[30:15] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[30:18] | So? | 答案是 |
[30:19] | I don’t see why it matters if I love her or not. | 我不明白我爱不爱她有什么要紧的 |
[30:23] | Look, we have a good time together, | 我们一起很愉快 |
[30:24] | we enjoy each other’s company, I look forward to seeing her. | 我们享受彼此作伴 我很期待见到她 |
[30:27] | Isn’t that enough? Why worry about it? | 这还不够吗 何必担心这个 |
[30:29] | Trust me, she’s worrying about it. | 相信我 她正担心这个 |
[30:33] | I just think if you start talking like that, | 我只是觉得这话如果说出来 |
[30:34] | you’re gonna get hurt. | 一定会受伤 |
[30:40] | I’m not sure I even know what that means. | 我都不确定爱真正的含义 |
[30:43] | “I love you.” What does that say, really? | “我爱你” 究竟代表着什么 |
[30:47] | I don’t know, Wayne. | 我不知道 韦恩 |
[30:49] | My last relationship didn’t exactly end well. | 我上一段感情一败涂地 |
[30:51] | I’m probably not the best person to ask right now. | 目前我不太适合跟你聊这个 |
[30:56] | Fair enough. | 也对 |
[30:59] | There’s your right. | 该右转了 |
[31:04] | Leave the van. | 下车 |
[31:07] | What the hell? | 这怎么回事 |
[31:07] | – I’m not gonna hurt you. Turn your back. – Tommy! | -我不会伤害你 转过身去 -汤米 |
[31:12] | Put the gun away, Tommy. Put the weapon away. | 把枪放下 汤米 放下武器 |
[31:15] | Holster it! | 放进枪套 |
[31:24] | Uh, who are you now? | 你们又是谁 |
[31:36] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[31:37] | O’brien won’t tell us what he witnessed. | 奥布里恩不肯告诉我们目击了什么 |
[31:40] | His lawyer won’t be here for a while. | 他的律师一时半会儿到不了 |
[31:42] | Let him stew. But he’s a runner. Keep him on lockdown. | 让他熬着吧 他毕竟是逃犯 把他关好 |
[31:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:46] | Boss? They just put him in your office. | 头儿 他们把他送你办公室了 |
[32:02] | I know how you got O’brien. | 我知道你怎么找到奥布里恩的 |
[32:04] | The tech guys did a diagnostic on my phone. | 技术部的人检查了我的手机 |
[32:07] | You downloaded spyware | 你下载了监听软件 |
[32:09] | so you could listen to my conversations. | 好偷听我的通话 |
[32:11] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:13] | You couldn’t get him yourself, so you piggybacked on us. | 你自己找不到他 就占我们的便宜 |
[32:18] | I’m broke, Rees. | 我破产了 小莎 |
[32:20] | Alimony, rent, friggin’ eighth grade prom. | 赡养费 房租 还有他妈的八年级舞会 |
[32:23] | Can you even believe they have that? | 真是花样百出 |
[32:25] | I needed this guy. | 我需要这个人 |
[32:26] | So you lied and cheated your own sister. | 所以你就撒谎 骗自己的妹妹 |
[32:29] | I know how this sounds, | 我知道这听起来荒唐 |
[32:30] | but I would really appreciate it if you just give him to me. | 但你要是把人交给我 我会感激不尽 |
[32:33] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[32:34] | I need a favor. | 就当帮我个忙 |
[32:36] | Do you honestly think I would give you o’brien | 你真的觉得在你闯了祸之后 |
[32:38] | after what you pulled? | 我还会把奥布里恩交给你吗 |
[32:39] | Not to mention the fact that he might be a witness. | 何况他还可能是个目击者 |
[32:42] | Do you even know how hard it is to ask this? | 你知不知道我有多难开这个口 |
[32:44] | Okay, I am doing you a favor by not arresting you. | 好吧 我没逮捕你 已经仁至义尽了 |
[32:47] | Now go do something different with your life. | 你走吧 找点别的事干去 |
[32:50] | No, you don’t tell me how to live. | 不 还轮不到你对我的生活指指点点 |
[32:52] | Tommy, come on. | 汤米 别这样 |
[32:53] | I bust my ass every day | 我每天累得要死要活的 |
[32:55] | to put food on the table for me and my kid by myself. | 来养活我和我的孩子 |
[32:59] | Hey, maybe I haven’t done quite as well as you have. | 是 也许我是没你混得好 |
[33:02] | But I’m doing the best that I can, | 但是我尽力了 |
[33:04] | so don’t tell me how to live. | 所以你少教育我该怎么生活 |
[33:19] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. Sorry. Sorry about that. | 对不起 不好意思 抱歉撞到你了 |
[33:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:37] | Where are we going? | 咱们这是去哪 |
[33:38] | Uh, Tommy. Take him, he’s yours. | 汤米 把他带走吧 他是你的了 |
[33:41] | What? | 你说什么 |
[33:42] | Go get your bounty. But you have to leave right now. | 去领你的赏金吧 但是你得动作快点 |
[33:45] | Please. | 快走 |
[33:46] | Excuse me. I’m very confused. | 不好意思 我现在都糊涂了 |
[33:47] | What is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[33:47] | Uh, Annie — pick her up | 对了 安妮 去费尔蒙特的 |
[33:49] | at the Ellington Inn in Fairmont. | 艾琳顿旅馆接她 |
[33:50] | Isn’t she at the motel? | 她不是在汽车旅馆吗 |
[33:51] | No, I got her a spa package — | 没 我请她在艾琳顿旅馆做水疗套餐 |
[33:53] | facial, massage, the works. | 美容 按摩之类的 |
[33:54] | She’ll be waiting for you. | 她在艾琳顿旅馆等你呢 |
[33:55] | How do you know my daughter? | 你是怎么认识我女儿的 |
[33:57] | Give her my best. | 替我向她问好 |
[34:05] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[34:05] | Are you sure we can’t get O’Brien’s public defender… | 你确定不能让奥布里恩的公设律师… |
[34:06] | -Lisbon. – Here any sooner? | -里斯本 -早点过来吗 |
[34:08] | No, I — | 不 我 |
[34:10] | – What are you doing? – We have to leave right now. | -你干嘛 -咱们得马上走了 |
[34:12] | I need to talk to O’Brien. | 我要跟奥布里恩谈谈 |
[34:13] | Well, that might be a little difficult | 这件事有点难度 |
[34:15] | because he’s not in the building. | 因为他现在不在这栋楼里 |
[34:16] | Why not? | 怎么会不在呢 |
[34:16] | Uh, I’ll explain to you on the road. | 我在路上再跟你解释吧 |
[34:18] | – I know a great shortcut. – Where to? | -我知道一条近路 -去哪 |
[34:24] | Chad, it’s Agent Lisbon from the CBI. | 查德 我是加调局的里斯本探员 |
[34:27] | We need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[34:28] | Yeah, sure, of course. | 当然 没问题 |
[34:29] | There’s a bounty hunter on his way to your hotel | 一位赏金猎人正要去你的酒店 |
[34:31] | to pick up his daughter. He’s traveling with a fugitive. | 接他的女儿 他正在押解一名逃犯 |
[34:34] | Carmine O’Brien | 卡麦・奥布里恩 |
[34:35] | Wait, that guy squatting in our cabin? | 等会 你是说那个躲在我们的小木屋的家伙吗 |
[34:37] | – My dad was just mentioning — – Listen… | -我父亲刚才还在说 -听我说 |
[34:39] | Tell your father to get security. | 叫你父亲去把保安找来 |
[34:41] | Detain him. We’ll be there in 20 minutes. | 扣住他 我们二十分钟后就到 |
[35:00] | Well, that was very well played. | 你刚才演得不错嘛 |
[35:06] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[35:07] | Give it a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[35:14] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[35:16] | If anything happens to him… | 要是他出什么事 |
[35:18] | Everyone’s safe, so don’t worry. | 大家都很安全 别担心 |
[35:21] | It’s all gonna turn out fine. | 一切都会水到渠成的 |
[35:30] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[35:43] | You’re the bounty hunter. | 你就是那个赏金猎人 |
[35:44] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[35:45] | This is about your bounty. | 我要跟你谈谈你的赏金 |
[35:49] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[35:56] | Hey, I don’t have time. | 我没时间了 |
[35:58] | Listen, I just need you to take O’Brien to Mexico | 我只想请你把奥布里恩带到墨西哥去 |
[36:01] | and let him loose. | 然后再放了他 |
[36:03] | You do that, whatever they’re paying you, I’ll double it. | 你要是按我说的做 我就给你双倍的赏金 |
[36:04] | What? | 什么 |
[36:06] | Exactly what I said — I’ll double your bounty. | 你听到我说的话了 我会加倍付给你赏金 |
[36:10] | I don’t do that. | 我不干这种事 |
[36:11] | Fine, I’ll triple it. | 好吧 三倍怎么样 |
[36:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:15] | Look, it doesn’t matter. Will you do it? | 原因不重要 你做还是不做 |
[36:19] | You killed Chief Green and the druggie, didn’t you? | 是你杀了格林警长和那个瘾君子的 对吧 |
[36:22] | You’re worried O’Brien can identify you. | 你担心奥布里恩会指证你 |
[36:25] | Just — just name your price. | 你 你就开个价吧 |
[36:27] | A million bucks. | 一百万美金 |
[36:28] | Come on. That’s not even | 拜托 这还不够 |
[36:29] | Might need your daddy’s | 你得弄到你老爸的支票簿 |
[36:30] | checkbook for that. | 才能付得起这么大笔钱 |
[36:32] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 到底是怎么回事 |
[36:33] | O’Brien didn’t witness anything. | 奥布里恩什么都没看到 |
[36:34] | He was nowhere near the cabin. | 他根本就没去过小木屋附近 |
[36:36] | But you were, weren’t you? | 但是你去过 不是吗 |
[36:39] | No. I — why would you say that? | 不 我 你为什么这么说 |
[36:41] | Well, you gave us that videotape so easily. | 你那么轻易地就把监视录像交给了我们 |
[36:44] | Practically handed us Zubov as a suspect, | 基本上就是把苏巴作为疑犯送到我们手上 |
[36:47] | and then there’s the drugs. | 再加上毒品 |
[36:50] | A little partial to the cocaine, aren’t you, Chad? | 你对可卡因有些上瘾 对吧 查德 |
[36:55] | No, I’m not. | 不 没有 |
[36:56] | Okay, a lot partial. | 好吧 是超级上瘾 |
[36:57] | Dilated pupils, hyper-alert. | 瞳孔放大 精神亢奋 |
[37:00] | You’re burning up. | 浑身火烧火燎 |
[37:01] | That’s why you have this, uh, personal air conditioner | 所以你才在这间已经凉快得不行的房间里 |
[37:04] | in an already-cool room. | 装上这个个人专用空调 |
[37:05] | And when I shook your hand, | 而且我跟你握手的时候 |
[37:07] | your pulse was thumping like a jackhammer, my friend. | 我察觉到你的脉搏跳得跟钻头似的 老兄 |
[37:10] | Okay. Stay there! | 站在原地 不许动 |
[37:11] | Chad, let him go. | 查德 放开他 |
[37:13] | Stay there! | 别动 |
[37:21] | Don’t be stupid, Chad. | 别干傻事了 查德 |
[37:23] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[37:24] | Stay back or I’ll shoot him! | 退后 不然我就开枪了 |
[37:26] | I swear to god I’ll shoot him! | 我发誓我会开枪的 |
[37:43] | Nicely done, Lisbon family. | 干得好 里斯本一家 |
[37:57] | Our attorney will be here soon. | 我们的律师马上就来 |
[37:59] | – What’s the point? – Son — | -律师来了又有什么意义 -儿子 |
[38:00] | I just wanna be done with it. | 我只想快点结束这一切 |
[38:03] | When did you start dealing drugs? | 你是什么时候开始贩毒的 |
[38:06] | A year ago. | 一年前 |
[38:09] | Look, he doesn’t pay me anything. | 我老爸一分钱工资都不给我 |
[38:12] | Dealing does. | 贩毒能弄来钱 |
[38:13] | And you were dealing to Steve Kasser | 谋杀案发生当晚 |
[38:15] | the night of the murders, weren’t you? | 你正在卖毒品给史蒂芬・卡瑟 对吧 |
[38:18] | What happened next? | 接下来发生了什么 |
[38:21] | That’s when the cop came by. | 然后那个警察就来了 |
[38:24] | She told us to take it easy. | 她叫我们别紧张 |
[38:26] | Then she started to talk to Steve about his mother. | 然后她就开始跟史蒂芬说他妈有多担心他 |
[38:28] | All I could think about was | 而我当时只能想到 |
[38:29] | how my father was gonna | 要是我爸知道了这件事 |
[38:30] | cdisown me, | 肯定会跟我断绝关系 |
[38:31] | how I’m gonna lose everything. | 那我就一无所有了 |
[38:35] | I was so high. | 我当时嗨大了 |
[38:42] | I put Chief Green in her trunk. | 我把格林警长装进了她的车尾箱 |
[38:46] | I tried to get Steven too, | 我想把史蒂芬也抬走的 |
[38:47] | but he was too heavy, so I left him there. | 但他太沉了 所以我就把他留在那了 |
[38:50] | Look, I didn’t wanna kill Steve, okay? | 我并不想杀史蒂芬的 好不好 |
[38:51] | I didn’t wanna kill anybody, but I had to. | 我并没想杀任何人的 但是我别无选择 |
[38:55] | That has to count for something, right? | 这样能给我减点刑的对吧 |
[38:58] | No. | 不行 |
[39:09] | The kid wanted to say good-bye. | 这孩子想跟你道别 |
[39:17] | Give me a minute with your aunt, huh? | 让我跟你姑姑说两句好吗 |
[39:18] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[39:19] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[39:21] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:27] | Listen, do you still want O’Brien? | 你还想要奥布里恩吗 |
[39:32] | Well…yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[39:35] | He’s downstairs in holding. | 他在楼下扣着呢 |
[39:36] | I’ll have them release him to you. | 我会让他们把他交给你的 |
[39:38] | Wow. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:42] | This doesn’t mean | 但这并不代表 |
[39:43] | I think what you’re doing is right, | 我认为你现在的职业选择是正确的 |
[39:45] | but I don’t know. Maybe I’m wrong. | 但是我也说不准 也许是我错了 |
[39:48] | You got a great kid there, | 你培养了个很优秀的女儿 |
[39:49] | so you’re obviously doing something right. | 所以说你显然还是做对了一些事 |
[39:55] | I’m proud of you, Tommy. | 我为你而自豪 汤米 |
[39:58] | Maybe even a little envious. | 也许还有点嫉妒你 |
[40:05] | Thanks, Rees. | 谢谢 小莎 |
[40:15] | I love you, Tommy. | 我爱你 汤米 |
[40:18] | And, um, you know that I’m always here for you, right? | 还有 你知道我会一直支持你的 对吧 |
[40:26] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[40:38] | Be careful, Tommy. | 注意安全 汤米 |