时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 多克・杜根球吧 加州 萨克拉门托 | |
[00:08] | – Hey. – How are you doing? | -嗨 -你好啊 |
[00:09] | So I’m pulling turf out of my teeth, right? | 我吐出夹在牙缝里的草皮 |
[00:12] | We’re on our own 8 yard line. | 发现我们处在我方的8码线上 |
[00:14] | Third and 25. | 3比25 |
[00:15] | The crowd’s hollering for our blood, right? | 观众为我们欢呼呐喊 |
[00:17] | Hey, doc. | 多克 |
[00:19] | So I look over at the guys, | 于是我看了看他们 |
[00:22] | And I say, “Gentlemen…” | 然后说 “先生们” |
[00:25] | I believe we got ’em right where we want ’em | 我想我们好好地收拾了他们一顿 |
[00:28] | Hey, I wanna get you guys another round. Right? | 我还想再给你们上一轮酒 |
[00:30] | Still gotta pay for it, | 还是你们自己买单 |
[00:32] | but I’m gonna get it for you. | 但我可以去替你们拿来 |
[00:34] | Here you go, doc. | 给 多克 |
[00:34] | Thank you, Jake. | 谢谢 杰克 |
[00:37] | Just booked a guest spot Thursday. | 我刚订了周四的嘉宾席 |
[00:40] | Come on. Who’s the greatest agent in the world? | 看看 谁是这世上最厉害的经纪 |
[00:42] | You are, Alex. | 是你 阿历克斯 |
[00:43] | Star quarterback to tv star. Just wait. | 明星四分卫即将成为电视明星 走着瞧吧 |
[00:47] | Good man, Jakey. And you’re my biggest fan, | 好样的 杰克 你是我的头号粉丝 |
[00:49] | see, you and I are gonna go talk to business, Jake. | 等着 我们有的是生意要一起做 杰克 |
[00:52] | Busy, busy, busy. | 忙死了 |
[01:07] | yo, doc! You’re the best! | 多克 你最棒 |
[01:10] | Hey, how about an autograph? | 给我签个名如何 |
[01:11] | Alex, you seen the big man? | 阿历克斯 见到大块头了吗 |
[01:13] | Got a question about that fan expo in Florida. | 我要问他关于佛罗里达举办的球迷会的事 |
[01:14] | Yeah, he’s just leaving. You might catch him. | 看见了 他刚走 可能还追得上 |
[01:17] | All right, Steve. | 好的 史蒂夫 |
[01:34] | Oh, Doc… | 多克 |
[01:47] | Agent Wainright, Lisbon’s on her way over. | 维莱特探员 里斯本正赶来 |
[01:49] | What about Rigsby? | 那瑞斯比呢 |
[01:50] | Apparently, Doc was killed with a car bomb. | 显然 多克是被汽车炸弹炸死的 |
[01:53] | Rigsby’s in san francisco for court. | 瑞斯比在旧金山上庭 |
[01:55] | Who’s Doc? | 多克是谁 |
[01:57] | I thought you knew. Our victim’s Doc Dugan. | 我以为你认识 死者是多克・杜根 |
[02:00] | You know, the… | 鼎鼎大名的… |
[02:02] | Is that football? | 是橄榄球运动员吗 |
[02:03] | Uh… Yeah. | 对 |
[02:05] | Doc dugan is dead. | 多克・杜根死了 |
[02:07] | And to make matters more interesting, | 更有意思的 |
[02:08] | one of our witnesses put the explosion on youtube. | 有个目击者把爆炸影像传网上了 |
[02:10] | It’s gone viral. | 一传十 十传百 |
[02:11] | Well, welcome to the future. | 后果不堪设想 |
[02:13] | they promise us jet packs, | 警局答应提供直升机 |
[02:14] | they give us compromised investigations. | 协助我们进行调查 |
[02:16] | Look, I’ll, uh, I’ll take care of the media. | 我会负责应付媒体 |
[02:18] | You guys just go… | 你们只管去… |
[02:21] | solve the case. | 破案 |
[02:30] | Traffic on the 5, Cho? | 交通频道是5吗 周 |
[02:32] | You recognize my footsteps. That’s weird. | 你竟然能听出我的步伐 真诡异 |
[02:34] | No. Van pelt saw someone she knew, | 不 范佩尔看到了她认识的的人 |
[02:35] | but she didn’t do the “Boss is here” Posture check. | 可她没摆出”老大来了”的姿势 |
[02:37] | Rigsby’s away. Therefore, cho. | 瑞斯比又不在 所以只可能是你 周 |
[02:43] | Agent and manager saw the whole thing. | 经纪人和经理目睹了事发经过 |
[02:45] | Agent and manager for a sports bar owner. | 球吧老板的经纪人和经理 |
[02:48] | Well, even you know who Doc Dugan was. | 连你都认识多克・杜根 |
[02:51] | Mm. Someone rich and famous and full of himself, | 声名显赫 自以为是的有钱人 |
[02:53] | Judging by the ride. | 从他的坐骑就能看出来 |
[02:55] | Doc Dugan is one of two quarterbacks | 一年能扔出50次触地得分的四分卫有两个 |
[02:56] | to throw 50 touchdowns in a year, | 多克・杜根是其中一个 |
[02:58] | and the only one to throw over 3,000 yards | 而且他是唯一一个连续八个赛季 |
[03:00] | in eight straight seasons. | 都扔出3000码的球员 |
[03:01] | He’s a local boy. | 他是个本地人 |
[03:02] | Retired two years ago, opened that bar. | 两年前退休 开了那家球吧 |
[03:05] | Football star. | 橄榄球明星 |
[03:10] | He ever win the big game? | 他赢过大奖赛吗 |
[03:12] | 2003. | 在2003年 |
[03:15] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[03:17] | I don’t know what he looked like. | 我不知道他长什么样 |
[03:21] | You’re the agent? | 你就是经纪人 |
[03:22] | Manager. Steve Penn. | 我是经理 我叫史蒂夫・彭 |
[03:24] | I’m the agent. I’m Alex Sodko. | 我是经纪人 我叫阿历克斯・索得科 |
[03:26] | Listen, I think I saw somebody running away after the blast. | 听着 我看到有人在爆炸后逃离现场 |
[03:29] | I think I saw him, too. | 我也看到了 |
[03:31] | Did Doc have a place nearby somewhere | 多克在附近有没有地方 |
[03:33] | where he could be alone? | 可以一个人待着的 |
[03:36] | He’s got an office– | 他有间办公室 |
[03:36] | Not an office. A-a private place. | 不是办公室 有没有私人住处 |
[03:40] | There’s a studio apartment down the block. | 他在街上有个一居室 |
[03:42] | He used it as a guesthouse. | 他用来招待客人 |
[03:44] | Take me there right now. | 马上带我过去 |
[03:45] | All right. This way. | 好 这边走 |
[03:50] | What’s this about? | 这是干什么 |
[03:51] | A victim’s private places tell you a lot about ’em. | 一个死者的私宅有很多线索 |
[03:54] | I got a hunch we’re gonna find a better than average lead. | 我有种预感 我们能发现有利线索 |
[03:56] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[03:58] | Oh, his championship ring, for starters. | 比如说他的冠军戒指 |
[04:06] | Doc? | 多克 |
[04:08] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[04:09] | Ah, like I said, the ring… for starters. | 我说对了吧 首先是戒指 |
[04:13] | And, of course, there’s the… | 当然 还有… |
[04:16] | better than average. | 出乎寻常的发现 |
[04:23] | 超感警探 | |
[04:25] | 超感警探 | |
[04:31] | Yo, Doc, you’re the best. | 多克 你是最棒的 |
[04:33] | Hey, how about an autograph? | 给我签个名如何 |
[04:38] | Poor Jakey. | 可怜的杰克 |
[04:44] | You didn’t hear the explosion? | 你没听到爆炸声吗 |
[04:46] | Huh? Yeah, I heard it. I was busy. | 我听到了 不过我当时很忙 |
[04:49] | I should be dead. | 本来死的是我啊 |
[04:50] | Somebody is. Tell us about Jake. | 有人死了 给我们说说杰克 |
[04:53] | He was Doc’s assistant for the past year or so. | 他给多克当了大概一年的助手 |
[04:55] | He’s a great kid. | 他是个不错的孩子 |
[04:57] | I loved that kid. I-I loved that kid. | 我喜欢那孩子 我喜欢那孩子 |
[05:00] | I’ll never find another assistant like that. | 我从没用过这么好的助手 |
[05:03] | Why was Jake driving your car and wearing your jacket? | 杰克为什么开你的车 还穿着你的外套 |
[05:06] | Oh, I was dodging a subpoena. | 我在躲法院传票 |
[05:09] | Another lawsuit? | 又一起诉讼案 |
[05:11] | You didn’t tell us that. | 你可没告诉过我们 |
[05:12] | Well, Anna’s looking for more money. | 安娜又加价了 |
[05:14] | Who’s Anna? | 安娜是谁 |
[05:15] | My ex-wife. | 我的前妻 |
[05:16] | Look, Jake and I look like each other, | 杰克和我长得很像 |
[05:19] | So sometimes I’d have him go out and… cover my trail. | 所以有时我让他出去 替我掩人耳目 |
[05:24] | Poor Jake. | 可怜的杰克 |
[05:27] | oh, it’s a reporter. | 是记者打来的 |
[05:29] | Well, he’s about to get a great scoop. | 他快抢到劲爆的独家新闻了 |
[05:31] | Doc Dugan lives. | 多克・杜根还活着 |
[05:33] | Give that, please. Excuse me. Thank you. | 麻烦请给我 谢谢 |
[05:35] | Hello. | 喂 |
[05:36] | Which paper you with? | 你是哪家报社的 |
[05:38] | This is Patrick Jane with the CBI. | 我是加调局的派翠克・简 |
[05:41] | California Bureau of Investigation. | 加州调查局 |
[05:43] | Oh, you heard Doc Dugan’s dead? | 你听说多克・杜根死了吗 |
[05:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:46] | Uh really, really dead. | 是死了 千真万确 |
[05:48] | Wicked witch of the west dead. | 一代天骄死了 |
[05:50] | Okay. All right. | 好 好的 |
[05:51] | Thank you. I’m sorry. Bye. | 谢谢 很遗憾 再见 |
[05:53] | What was that?! | 你胡说什么 |
[05:54] | – I’m not dead. – Yes, you are. | -我没死 -不 你死了 |
[05:57] | Think about it. | 你想想看 |
[05:58] | The people in this room | 只有这间房间里的人 |
[05:59] | are the only people that know he’s still alive. | 知道他还活着 |
[06:01] | We’ve never had a live murder victim before. | 我们没遇到过谋杀案的死者还活着的案例 |
[06:03] | So? | 所以呢 |
[06:04] | So embrace it. | 所以该庆幸 |
[06:06] | How many times during a case | 我们在查案期间 |
[06:07] | have we wished that we could talk to the victim? | 有多少次期望能和死者对话 |
[06:09] | Are you crazy? What about them? | 你疯了吗 他们怎么办 |
[06:11] | Well, tell ’em Doc left and then the bomb went off. | 告诉大家 多克离开后炸弹就爆炸了 |
[06:14] | I don’t know, Doc. This is, this is a little out there. | 我不知道 多克 这有点出格 |
[06:18] | A little? | 只有一点 |
[06:19] | I don’t want to play dead. | 我不想装死 |
[06:20] | Do you want to catch the killer? | 你想抓到凶手吗 |
[06:22] | Huh? Do you–do you want to catch the killer? | 你想抓到凶手吗 |
[06:24] | Okay, then trust me. | 好 那就相信我 |
[06:26] | We will run a trick play they will never see coming. | 我们要上演一场他们意想不到的戏码 |
[06:36] | Let’s do it. | 那好吧 |
[06:36] | Splendid. | 妙 |
[06:38] | We’ll hide you in a spare office at the CBI. | 我们要把你藏在局里空着的办公室 |
[06:40] | Won’t Wainright have a problem with that? | 维莱特不会有意见吗 |
[06:42] | Uh, well, we–we won’t tell him. | 我们不告诉他 |
[06:44] | What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him. Safer that way. | 他不知情就不会连累他 那样更保险 |
[06:46] | Could you compile a list of friends and family | 你能编辑一份亲友名单 |
[06:47] | for Lisbon to interview? | 让里斯本可以去查问的 |
[06:48] | No. No, what about Jake’s next of kin? | 不 不行 那杰克的家人怎么办 |
[06:51] | Oh, I-I have to tell his mother. | 我必须得告诉他母亲才行 |
[06:53] | No, no, no. You stay out of sight. | 不 不 不 你不宜出境 |
[06:56] | What do you say, Lisbon? | 你觉得怎么样 里斯本 |
[06:57] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:05] | Mrs. Stewart, | 斯图亚特太太 |
[07:06] | I know it’s a lot to ask, | 我知道这个要求很强人所难 |
[07:09] | but I’m asking. | 但我还是得提 |
[07:12] | Will you let us make it look like | 您是否同意我们设局 |
[07:13] | it was doc that died in the explosion | 假装死于爆炸的人是多克 |
[07:15] | and not your son? | 而非您的儿子 |
[07:21] | If you say no, we won’t do it. | 如果您拒绝 我们是不会这么做的 |
[07:25] | Will it help you catch my son’s killer? | 那样能帮你们抓住杀害我儿子的凶手吗 |
[07:29] | I can’t promise you that, | 我无法保证什么 |
[07:31] | but that’s our hope. | 但这样做希望很大 |
[07:34] | But first, I have to ask you, | 不过首先 我必须请问您 |
[07:38] | do you think it was possible | 你觉得是否有可能 |
[07:39] | that Jake was the intended victim? | 杰克正是凶手的目标 |
[07:44] | No. | 不 |
[07:46] | It’s impossible that anyone would want | 不可能有任何人会想要 |
[07:48] | to hurt my son Jake. | 杀害我的儿子杰克 |
[07:52] | Doc, on the other hand– | 而相反的 多克 |
[07:54] | He had a lot of enemies. | 他树敌很多 |
[07:58] | Let me put it to you this way. | 让我这么跟你说吧 |
[08:01] | There are only two people | 这个世界上 |
[08:03] | in the world who really loved Doc Dugan. | 只有两个人真的爱过多克・杜根 |
[08:07] | One of them was my son. | 其中一个就是我儿子 |
[08:10] | The other one was Doc himself. | 另一个是多克他自己 |
[08:19] | Two days. | 两天 |
[08:22] | You got two days. | 你们有两天时间 |
[08:25] | And then I intend to bury my son. | 然后我就要让我儿子入土为安 |
[08:35] | You’re the agent and you’re the manager. | 你是经纪人 而你是经理 |
[08:37] | There’s a difference. | 这其中是有区别的 |
[08:39] | You’re the enforcer | 你是发号施令的 |
[08:39] | And you, in your jeans and blazer, | 而你 从你的牛仔裤和西装外套来看 |
[08:42] | are the hand holder, the enabler. | 是幕后推手 是具体执行者 |
[08:45] | The enabler. | 执行者 |
[08:46] | You’re pretty good. | 你还挺在行的 |
[08:47] | Managers are more one-on-one. | 经理主要负责对外事务 |
[08:49] | I’ve been with Doc since the beginning. | 而我从一开始就跟多克在一起 |
[08:51] | You played a little ball. | 你也打过一阵球 |
[08:52] | Yeah. Till my knee took me out. | 对 直到膝盖逼得我不得不退出 |
[08:55] | Then I saw doc, | 而后我遇见了多克 |
[08:57] | college kid with one of the best arms I’ve ever seen. | 他是我见过的大学生里双臂最强健的一个 |
[08:59] | I said I was gonna take him to the promised land. | 我说过我会带他走向前途光明的乐土 |
[09:02] | Touching story. | 感人的故事 |
[09:04] | You’re the mercenary. | 你是冲钱来的雇佣兵 |
[09:07] | I get things done. | 我能解决问题 |
[09:09] | It’s been two years since Doc’s been out. | 自从多克退休已经有两年了 |
[09:11] | It’s time for a comeback. | 该是复出的时候了 |
[09:13] | Steve thinks that having a house full of signed memorabilia | 史蒂夫认为有一屋子签了名的纪念品 |
[09:15] | makes for a pension plan. | 就足够养老了 |
[09:17] | Meanwhile, I’m out | 与此同时 我在外面 |
[09:18] | getting him endorsement deals, tv deals– | 帮他争取代言活动 电视活动 |
[09:21] | And he’s modest, too. | 而且他还很谦虚 |
[09:24] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[09:25] | Agent Lisbon will interview everyone that ever met Doc, | 里斯本探员会跟每个见过多克的人面谈 |
[09:28] | So, uh, let’s save her some time. | 所以我们来让她省点时间吧 |
[09:31] | Who killed him? | 是谁杀了他 |
[09:34] | Nobody would want to hurt Doc. | 没人会想要伤害多克 |
[09:36] | No. Everybody loved him. | 对 大家都爱他 |
[09:37] | Liars, both of you. | 骗子 你们两个都是 |
[09:39] | But I suppose it’s your job. | 不过我猜那是你们的工作 |
[09:41] | Close your eyes. | 你们把眼睛闭上 |
[09:43] | Just close ’em. | 闭上就行了 |
[09:45] | Doc is dead. Who do you think killed him? | 多克死了 你们认为是谁杀了他 |
[09:46] | On the count of three, say who. | 我数到三 你们就说是谁 |
[09:48] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[09:52] | Three. Who? | 三 是谁 |
[09:53] | – Marie st. Claire. – Marie st. Claire? | -玛丽・圣克莱尔 -玛丽・圣克莱尔 |
[09:56] | Yeah, Doc’s girlfriend. | 对 多克的女朋友 |
[09:59] | Can’t wait to meet her. | 我等不及要见她了 |
[10:05] | Agent Lisbon. | 里斯本探员 |
[10:06] | Sir. | 长官 |
[10:06] | Doc’s agent sent over some of the threats he’d received. | 多克的经纪人送来一些他曾经收到的恐吓 |
[10:09] | Some of them jumped out at me. | 其中有一些吸引了我的注意 |
[10:11] | Uh, “I want to see Doc taken out back and…” | “我想看多克被带出去然后…” |
[10:16] | “Someone should rip off his…” | “应该有人扯掉他的…” |
[10:19] | You get the idea. | 你懂的 |
[10:20] | All signed by “Megafan8.” | 都署名”8号宅男” |
[10:22] | Number 8– that’s Doc’s jersey number. | 8号 那是多克的球衣号码 |
[10:25] | Fan sending hate mail. I’ll get Cho on to it. | 粉丝寄来的恐吓信 我会让周去查 |
[10:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:28] | Weren’t you just heading upstairs? | 你刚才不是要上楼去吗 |
[10:30] | No, no. Of course not. | 不 不是 当然没有了 |
[10:32] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我刚才在想什么 |
[10:34] | Make sure you get enough rest, agent Lisbon. | 你要好好休息 里斯本探员 |
[10:36] | It’s good for the brain. | 那对大脑有好处 |
[10:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:47] | An athlete, a leader, and a champion. | 一个运动员 一个领导者 一个冠军 |
[10:52] | The world says good-bye to one of the greats. | 全世界向最伟大的球员之一道别 |
[10:56] | One of only three quarterbacks to throw 40… | 可投40码远的仅有三个四分卫之一… |
[10:58] | I haven’t been on television this much | 自从我退休以后 |
[10:59] | since I retired. | 就没在电视上出现过这么久 |
[11:02] | Turns out the best day of your life | 看来你一生中最好的日子 |
[11:03] | is the one right after you die. | 竟是你死后的那一天 |
[11:06] | We’ve just been going through your list. | 我们刚刚查了一遍你提供的名单 |
[11:10] | The list of people who might want to kill you. | 那份谁可能想要杀你的名单 |
[11:13] | You left your ex-wife off. | 你忘了列上你前妻的名字 |
[11:17] | What’s the big whoop? | 这很重要吗 |
[11:17] | Typically, in a murder investigation, | 一般来说 在谋杀案调查中 |
[11:19] | detective likes to decide what is and is not a big whoop. | 任何事都该由侦探决定重要与否 |
[11:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:25] | Name’s Anna Favreau. I have her number. | 她叫安娜・法沃尔 我有她的电话 |
[11:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:29] | Is there anybolse we should talk to? | 还有谁是我们应该去找来谈谈的 |
[11:34] | What about Marie st. Claire? | 玛丽・圣克莱尔怎么样 |
[11:35] | She’s on her way in here now. | 她正在来这儿的路上 |
[11:36] | She’s your girlfriend, right? | 她是你女朋友 对吧 |
[11:38] | “Girlfriend” is a word that I don’t like to use. | “女朋友”这个词我不怎么喜欢用 |
[11:40] | Uh, we’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[11:42] | She lives with you, no? | 她跟你住在一起 不是吗 |
[11:44] | Sometimes I have her over. | 有时候我会让她来我这里过夜 |
[11:47] | Look, if you want to bring Marie in, that’s fine, | 如果你想把玛丽叫来 没问题 |
[11:49] | but it’s gonna be hard to watch. | 但场面一定很不堪 |
[11:51] | Woman’s crazy about me. | 那女人为我疯狂 |
[11:53] | She’ll be heartbroken. | 她一定会心碎的 |
[11:54] | I think I can handle it. | 我觉得我能应付得来 |
[12:02] | There’s no doubt the sport is… | 毫无疑问这项运动… |
[12:04] | How’s the trial? | 审讯怎么样 |
[12:05] | Yeah, they bumped me till tomorrow, | 他们把我排到明天了 |
[12:07] | Which is fine by me. You know I hate that stuff. | 我倒是觉得正好 你知道我讨厌这种事 |
[12:09] | Sarah has work here, too, | 萨拉也在这工作 |
[12:10] | so we thought we’d head to Chinatown, | 所以我想我们会直接去唐人街 |
[12:11] | get a little egg foo yong action. | 吃点芙蓉蛋 |
[12:13] | She’s gonna help me prep for the trial. | 她会帮我准备审讯的 |
[12:15] | Cool. | 很好 |
[12:16] | So did you see the lab reports? | 那你看见实验室报告了吗 |
[12:20] | Say again? | 你说什么 |
[12:21] | The lab reports? | 实验室的报告 |
[12:22] | Oh, yeah, your bomb. | 对了 你那个炸弹事件 |
[12:23] | Uh, looks like a pretty standard I.E.D., | 看起来是个相当标准的简易爆炸装置 |
[12:25] | No exotic parts or chemicals. | 没什么新鲜零件或者化学成分 |
[12:27] | Skillful amateur could have built it. | 技巧娴熟的业余人员就能做 |
[12:28] | Gotcha. Thanks. | 明白了 谢谢 |
[12:30] | Okay. Thanks. You good? | 好的 谢了 你好了吗 |
[12:31] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[12:33] | Oh, I know a place you love… | 我知道个地方你肯定喜欢… |
[12:35] | What’s your relationship with Doc Dugan, | 你和多克・杜根是什么关系 |
[12:37] | Miss St. Claire? | 圣克莱尔小姐 |
[12:39] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 我不敢相信他已经死了 |
[12:41] | He was my rock, you know? | 他曾是我的支柱 你知道吗 |
[12:44] | Just my rock. | 我的支柱啊 |
[12:45] | And when was the last time you spoke to him? | 你最后一次跟他交谈是什么时候 |
[12:47] | “Her rock.” | “她的支柱” |
[12:49] | Your own funeral– | 你自己的葬礼 |
[12:51] | That’s when you hear the truth, | 那才是你真正听到实话 |
[12:53] | what people really think of you. | 知道人们对你的真实看法的时候 |
[12:57] | Woman worships me. | 女人都崇拜我 |
[13:00] | Would you like to find out why? | 你想来亲自找找原因吗 |
[13:03] | No, thanks. | 不必 谢了 |
[13:08] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[13:11] | Tempting, really, but… | 很吸引人 真的 但是… |
[13:13] | I shot and killed my last boyfriend. | 我射杀了我的上一任男友 |
[13:15] | I’m not ready for a relationship yet. | 我还没做好准备投入下一段感情 |
[13:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:20] | Rain check. | 那我们改期 |
[13:27] | How long had you been seeing Doc? | 你跟多克在一起多久了 |
[13:31] | Just before his marriage went south. | 就在他的婚姻每况愈下之前 |
[13:34] | I’m not a home-wrecker. Anna didn’t love him. | 我不是一个破坏家庭的人 安娜不爱他 |
[13:37] | Once he wasn’t a big football star, she ignored him, | 他不是足球明星了 她就抛弃他了 |
[13:41] | and I didn’t. | 但是我没有 |
[13:43] | Marie, Patrick Jane. Nice to meet you. | 玛丽 我是派翠克・简 幸会 |
[13:47] | What do you think happened with the diamond pendant? | 那个钻石饰品呢 |
[13:50] | What diamond pendant? | 什么钻石饰品 |
[13:51] | What diamond pendant? | 什么钻石饰品 |
[13:53] | The $50,000 diamond pendant doc charged to | 多克六天前用信用卡买的 |
[13:54] | his credit card six days ago. | 价值五万元的钻石饰品 |
[13:59] | That’s lies. | 他胡说 |
[14:00] | I assumed if you had it, you’d be wearing it. | 如果在你那儿 你肯定戴着呢 |
[14:05] | Yeah. I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[14:08] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[14:09] | I knew that son of a bitch was cheating on me. | 我就知道那个混蛋出轨了 |
[14:13] | I mean, I was cheating on her, | 没错 我是出轨了 |
[14:14] | but I–there was no diamond pendant. | 但是我没有买钻石饰品 |
[14:17] | Self-satisfied bastard acted | 自以为是的混蛋 |
[14:20] | Like god’s gift to women. News flash–he wasn’t. | 以为他很吃香 事实上才不是 |
[14:22] | He was a dumb ex-jock heading downhill, but you know what? | 他不过是个过气的白痴运动员 |
[14:27] | This is actually all a blessing because now… | 这其实是一件好事 |
[14:30] | I… can go find a man | 因为我去找一个 |
[14:32] | who might possibly love me as much as he loved himself. | 视我如生命一般的男人 |
[14:39] | Marie, uh, your, uh, | 玛丽 你的失常 |
[14:41] | lunacy is the lunacy of an innocent woman. | 是一个清白女人的正常行为 |
[14:43] | Unless agent lisbon has more questions for you, | 如果里斯本没有问题问你 |
[14:46] | you’re–you’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[14:47] | – No. – Oh, and by the way, | -不行 -对了 |
[14:48] | I don’t want you to fret, uh, over nonexistent jewelry. | 我不想你为了一个不存在的珠宝苦恼 |
[14:52] | There was no diamond pendant. | 压根没什么钻石饰品 |
[14:53] | I made that up just to make you mad. Carry on. | 我编的 为了让你抓狂 你们继续 |
[15:03] | There you are. | 你也在这里 |
[15:05] | Everybody needs a little downtime. | 人都需要休息嘛 |
[15:07] | That’s wisdom from the mind of Doc Dugan. | 这是多克・杜根传授的智慧 |
[15:09] | I’ve tracked megafan8 to an online sports forum. | 我追踪8号宅男到了一个在线体育论坛 |
[15:11] | Looks like he’s local. | 他好像是本地人 |
[15:12] | Can we get an I.D.? | 能确认身份吗 |
[15:13] | I can get a court order, get them to reveal the user’s info. | 我可以拿到法院命令 获取使用者的信息 |
[15:16] | There’s not enough time. Jake’s mom gave us two days. | 时间不多了 杰克的妈妈给了两天时间 |
[15:18] | Doc’s college team has a game today. | 多克的大学队在今天有个比赛 |
[15:21] | There’s a memorial to Doc during the halftime show. | 中场的时候会有多克的纪念仪式 |
[15:23] | Megafan8 says he’s gonna live-tweet it. | 8号宅男说他会在推特上直播 |
[15:25] | So we get him there, but how do we find | 我们可以在那里找到他 |
[15:27] | a single sports freak in the middle of a football game? | 我们怎么在一场橄榄球赛中找到一个变态呢 |
[15:30] | Jane will figure it out. | 简会想办法的 |
[15:32] | You were suing your ex-husband? | 你要起诉你的前夫 |
[15:34] | My lawyer thought he was hiding money from us. | 我的律师认为他可能藏有私房钱 |
[15:36] | Any idea who might have killed him? | 你觉得是谁杀了他 |
[15:38] | Nope. Thought about it myself, but… | 不知道 我曾想自己动手 不过… |
[15:42] | you would have, too, if you’d been married to Doc. | 如果和多克结婚的是你 你也会想杀他 |
[15:45] | The other women, then. | 他有其他女人 |
[15:46] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[15:48] | Although I should probably send that Marie person a thank-you card. | 我应该给那个叫玛丽的寄一张感谢卡 |
[15:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:52] | For taking him away from me. | 把多克从我身边带走 |
[15:55] | I met Trevor in college, and he was… | 我和特来沃是在大学认识的 他… |
[15:58] | driven… | 冲劲十足 |
[15:59] | strong… | 身体强壮 |
[16:01] | You know how attractive that is. | 极具吸引力 |
[16:03] | When the fame and money came, he handled it all. | 名誉和金钱涌来时 他都处理得很好 |
[16:06] | Then it ended. | 然后就结束了 |
[16:09] | He’d spent his whole life becoming a star | 他倾尽一生努力成为一个明星 |
[16:11] | and never thought about what came after. | 从未考虑过成名之后的事情 |
[16:14] | He changed. | 他变了 |
[16:16] | He had all these holes that he’d dug in himself, | 他自己挖的坑 |
[16:20] | and he had to find ways of filling them. | 他必须找东西填满 |
[16:23] | That bar. | 球吧 |
[16:24] | Drugs. Other women. | 毒品 女人 |
[16:28] | I was sick of it. | 我厌倦了 |
[16:31] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[16:33] | I didn’t kill trevor, agent Lisbon… | 没有 里斯本探员 |
[16:37] | But… I don’t have a lot of tears for him, either. | 但是 我一点也不为他惋惜 |
[16:41] | Lisbon’s wondering if I’m making a face at her. | 里斯本以为我在对她做鬼脸 |
[16:45] | Interesting woman, your ex-wife. | 你的前妻是个有趣的女人 |
[16:47] | yeah, interesting. | 对 有意思 |
[16:51] | I thought hearing | 我以为听到 |
[16:52] | what everybody had to say about me would be fun. | 别人对我的评价会很开心 |
[16:56] | Truth’s rarely fun. | 真相都很残忍 |
[16:58] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, | 如果没什么事了的话 |
[17:00] | I have your funeral to go to. | 我还要去参加你的葬礼 |
[17:06] | Ordinarily, game day is a happy occasion. | 一般来说 比赛的日子是很开心的 |
[17:09] | However, this is a tribute and dedication | 但是今天 这里要悼念一位 |
[17:11] | to a very special player, so at this stadium | 特殊的运动员 在这个体育场 |
[17:14] | where doc thrilled fans in his college years, | 多克曾在他的大学时期振奋了无数粉丝 |
[17:17] | they have gathered for one last cheer. | 现在大家聚在这里向他做最后的告别 |
[17:20] | Let’s find our megafan8, shall we? | 我们去找8号宅男吧 |
[17:23] | Doc Dugan– Doc Dugan jersey? | 多克・杜根 多克・杜根的运动衫 |
[17:25] | I got football– Doc Dugan jersey? | 有橄榄球 有多克・杜根的运动衫 |
[17:27] | Doc Dugan jersey? Come on. | 多克・杜根的运动衫 |
[17:29] | Doc Dugan jersey? | 多克・杜根的运动衫 |
[17:30] | Got footballs, too. $800. Signed genuine article– | 还有橄榄球 八百元 亲笔签名的真品 |
[17:33] | $800 for a football? | 八百元买一个橄榄球 |
[17:34] | Yeah, it’s a limited supply. | 对 这是限量的 |
[17:36] | It’s not like Doc’s going to be around signing anything else, | 多克不可能再四处签名了 |
[17:38] | so you may as well get it while it’s hot. | 快珍藏这个绝版吧 |
[17:39] | Matter of fact, I got a ticket stub | 其实我还有他最后一场比赛的 |
[17:42] | from his last game. Give me 25 bucks. | 入场券存根 二十五元就卖 |
[17:43] | Well, that’s not signed. Here, give me this. | 这个没签名 给我笔 |
[17:45] | Hey, man. You can’t do that. | 老兄 你不能那样做 |
[17:47] | “Doc… | 多克 |
[17:49] | Dugan.” There you go. | 杜根 好了 |
[17:54] | $500. Tickets for Doc Dugan signed by the Doc Dugan. | 五百元 多克・杜根亲手签名的票 |
[17:58] | $500 ticket stub. Anybody… | 五百元的存根 |
[17:59] | Megafan8 is here. | 8号宅男在这里 |
[18:01] | He’s tweeting that he’s starting to tailgate. | 他发推特说他正要场外野餐 |
[18:03] | Okay. Uh, “Dear megafan8, | 好的 “亲爱的8号宅男” |
[18:08] | “you’re loudmouthed jerk | “你就是个因童年阴影 |
[18:09] | overcompensating for childhood issues”” | 而叫嚣不休的混蛋 “ |
[18:14] | We’ll start with that and build. | 我们从这里着手 |
[18:17] | Any nibbles? | 他回骂没有 |
[18:18] | No. | 没有 |
[18:19] | Okay, let’s dangle another worm, shall we? | 好吧 我们揭其他的伤疤 |
[18:21] | “You talk big on the internet | “你在网络上自吹自擂” |
[18:23] | because you’re a chicken-stuffed loser in your real life.” | “因为你在现实中是个不中用的失败者” |
[18:32] | “You better shut your mouth before I shut it for you.” | “在我动手之前 闭上你的嘴巴” |
[18:35] | “Move out of your mother’s basement and join the real world.” | “走出妈妈的地下室 到现实中来吧” |
[18:40] | “I’m warning you, dumbass. Shut up.” | “我警告你 白痴 闭嘴” |
[18:43] | Okay, tell him I’m near gate 4, and, uh, | 告诉他我在四号门附近 |
[18:46] | “If you want to shut me up, | “想要我闭嘴” |
[18:47] | you better put down your baby blanket and do it.” | “你最好像个真汉子一样 来动手吧” |
[18:50] | Yo, yo. Genuine doc dugan t-shirt right here, right here. | 走过路过不要错过 多克・杜根的T恤 |
[18:53] | Genuine Doc Dugan. $500. | 百分百的真货 只要五百 |
[18:56] | “Bring it, bro.” | “放马过来 兄弟” |
[18:57] | Mm, say I’m wearing a red sweatshirt, | 说”我穿着红色运动衫” |
[18:59] | black baseball cap with a “J” On it, | “戴着印有字母J的黑色棒球帽” |
[19:01] | and he can have the first punch for free, | “第一拳我让你先出” |
[19:02] | “that’s how pathetic I think you are.” | “因为你就是个可怜虫” |
[19:05] | “Pathetic”” | “可怜虫” |
[19:07] | I’m getting worked up. | 我有点激动了 |
[19:10] | And he just went off-line. | 他下线了 |
[19:12] | M-maybe we should… | 也许我们应该… |
[19:15] | get ready. | 做好准备 |
[19:16] | For what? | 干嘛 |
[19:16] | “J” For “Jackhole,” right? | J代表”混蛋” 对吧 |
[19:19] | “J” For “Jackhole,” right?! Right? | J代表”混蛋” 对吧 对吧 |
[19:21] | Oh. Okay, Cho. | 上吧 周 |
[19:24] | I’ll show you pathetic. | 我告诉你什么是可怜虫 |
[19:28] | Get on your stomach. Gimme your arms. | 趴下 手拿出来 |
[19:30] | Gimme your arms! | 手给我 |
[19:31] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[19:33] | Megafan8, I presume. | 你是8号宅男吧 |
[19:35] | Nice entrance. | 隆重登场 |
[19:45] | I don’t know why you’re harassing me. | 我不知道你为什么袭击我 |
[19:47] | I was provoked. | 是有人挑衅我 |
[19:49] | Yeah, we provoked you. | 对 是我们挑衅你 |
[19:51] | You’ve said some pretty rough stuff about Doc. | 你说了多克一些不好听的话 |
[19:53] | Why do you care? It’s not like I matter. | 关你屁事 我觉得没关系 |
[19:59] | You threatened a man’s life. | 你威胁过他的生命 |
[20:00] | Now he’s dead. It matters. | 现在他死了 关系大了 |
[20:04] | There’s a lot of picures of Doc here. | 你这里有很多多克的照片 |
[20:06] | Doc was my hero. | 多克是我的英雄 |
[20:09] | The way he threw, he moved– it was perfect. | 他投球的方式 移动的方式 都完美无瑕 |
[20:13] | You’re a stalker. | 你跟踪他 |
[20:14] | No. I’m a fan. | 不 我是他的粉丝 |
[20:16] | I was his biggest fan, | 是他最忠诚的粉丝 |
[20:19] | And I wanted him to understand that. That’s it. | 我想让他知道 就这样 |
[20:23] | I went to that bar, | 我去了那家球吧 |
[20:24] | and he said, “Not now, kid”” | 他说”现在不行 小子” |
[20:27] | “Kid”” | “小子” |
[20:29] | And that was it. | 就这样 |
[20:30] | I own a ball he signed from the 2004 conference finals. | 我有他2004年决赛时用的亲手签名的球 |
[20:35] | It cost me 2 grand! | 花了我两千大洋 |
[20:40] | “Not now, kid” | “现在不行 小子” |
[20:43] | So I wrote the E-mails. | 所以我写了那些邮件 |
[20:46] | You know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[20:48] | No. Who’s that? | 不认识 这是谁 |
[20:54] | Arnold Green, local luminary of organized crime. | 阿诺德・格林 本地犯罪组织的首领 |
[20:57] | So what? People come up to me and shake my hand every day. | 又怎样 每天都有许多人想和我认识 |
[21:08] | Stalkers make good detectives. | 追踪狂都可以当侦探 |
[21:10] | It turns out your number one fan had an alibi, | 而你这位头号粉丝有不在场证明 |
[21:13] | so it’s lucky for him. | 所以他很幸运 |
[21:16] | Green’s been connected with illegal gambling, point shaving. | 格林涉嫌参与非法赌博及操纵比分 |
[21:19] | All right, so… | 好吧 |
[21:21] | I-I knew him, but just for hanging out, is all, | 我认识他 但只是普通的聚一聚 |
[21:24] | not gambling. | 不和他赌博 |
[21:27] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:28] | Terrible liar. | 你太不会撒谎了 |
[21:29] | All right, I made a few bets with him, | 好吧 我和他赌过几次 |
[21:31] | but never on football. | 但从没赌过球 |
[21:34] | Huge lie. | 弥天大谎 |
[21:36] | Never on my own team. | 从没下过我自己的球队 |
[21:40] | Okay, but no point shaving | 好吧 下过注 |
[21:41] | and no games thrown. | 但从来操纵过比分 踢假球 |
[21:42] | I bet to win, I played to win, every time. | 我赌自己赢 就以实力取胜 每次都是 |
[21:45] | How much better does that feel, huh? | 那种感觉是有多好呢 |
[21:47] | Get that big secret out there? | 终于说出那个隐藏已久的秘密 |
[21:49] | Why wouldn’t you just tell us that, Doc? | 你之前怎么不告诉我们 多克 |
[21:51] | Look, if I sign something, it’s worth a lot of money. | 只要有我签名的东西 就会值很多钱 |
[21:53] | My manager, Steve, has a whole roomful of the stuff. | 我的经理史蒂夫 有一屋子这玩意 |
[21:56] | How much is my autograph gonna be worth if this gets out? | 如果这事传了出去 我的签名还能值钱吗 |
[21:59] | I laid some bets with Green, | 我是和格林赌过几次 |
[22:01] | but when I retired, I quit. | 但退休时就金盆洗手了 |
[22:03] | That was it. | 就这样 |
[22:04] | But Green had other plans. | 但格林另有打算 |
[22:05] | No. Not Green. | 不 不是格林 |
[22:10] | This guy. | 是这个人 |
[22:13] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[22:14] | Tough guy. | 这人难对付 |
[22:16] | See that bracelet he’s wearing? | 看见他戴的手链了吧 |
[22:18] | That’s the bullet that punctured his lung. | 挂着那颗打穿他肺部的子弹 |
[22:20] | This is a bad dude. | 这可不是个好人 |
[22:21] | What did Martin do? | 马丁做了什么 |
[22:22] | He demanded that I buy Green’s liquor for my bar. | 他坚持要我的酒吧从格林那里进酒 |
[22:25] | It was way overpriced. I told him to take off. | 加了不少价 所以我直接拒绝了 |
[22:27] | You told off a mobster, | 你得罪了匪徒 |
[22:29] | somebody tried to kill you, and you don’t even mention it? | 有人要杀你 而你都不提及一下这件事 |
[22:32] | You’re about as helpful as an actual murder victim. | 你还真是跟死掉一样帮不上半点忙 |
[22:34] | Hey, these are tough guys, | 这些人是不好惹 |
[22:36] | but they’re not gonna hurt Doc Dugan. | 但他们不会伤害多克・杜根 |
[22:38] | We’re friends… | 我们是朋友 |
[22:39] | – Kinda. – Right. | -算是吧 -好 |
[22:40] | Now Alex and Steve said | 阿历克斯和史蒂夫说 |
[22:42] | they saw somebody fling the scene. | 他们看到有人从现场逃跑 |
[22:43] | It could have been one of Green’s guys. | 大概是格林的某个手下 |
[22:46] | Maybe we should bring Doc Dugan back from the dead, | 也许我们该把多克・杜根从鬼门关拉回来 |
[22:49] | wire him up, and then listen to a conversation with Green. | 给他装上窃听器 听听他与格林的对话 |
[22:52] | A wire? | 窃听器 |
[22:52] | Oh, I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[22:54] | Maybe we need the other end of the wire, | 我们需要窃听器的另一端 |
[22:56] | – the, uh, the listening device. – Earpiece? | -接听装置 -耳塞吗 |
[22:58] | Could come in handy. | 那东西用得上 |
[23:07] | Okay. Who has Chinese food for breakfast? | 谁会早餐吃中国菜呢 |
[23:09] | Chinese people… and me. | 中国人啊 还有我 |
[23:13] | Okay. Interrogation time. | 好了 现在开始审讯 |
[23:16] | Agent Rigsby, | 瑞斯比探员 |
[23:17] | Do you consider yourself an expert on motorcycle gangs? | 你认为自己是打击摩托车团伙的专家吗 |
[23:21] | I guess. | 算是吧 |
[23:21] | No, don’t say, “I guess.” Say, “yes.” | 别回答”算是” 要回答”是” |
[23:23] | You want to project confidence. Jury’s gonna believe you. | 你要展现自信 这样陪审团才会相信你 |
[23:25] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[23:28] | Don’t try to distract me. | 别让我分心啦 |
[23:29] | And does this expertise, | 你拥有这种专业水平 |
[23:31] | in fact, come from years of close contact | 是否因为多年以来你家里的 |
[23:33] | – with criminal elements in your own family? – Hey. | -这些犯罪元素呢 -喂 |
[23:35] | Don’t say, “hey.” Just answer the question. | 别说”喂” 回答问题 |
[23:38] | No. It doesn’t. | 不 不是这样 |
[23:39] | Isn’t it true that your father, Steven Rigsby, | 你的父亲史蒂芬・瑞斯比 |
[23:41] | was a member of the Iron Gods motorcycle gang | 是否曾是钢铁帝摩托帮的成员 |
[23:43] | and a convicted felon? | 同时是一名重罪犯呢 |
[23:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:45] | So wouldn’t it be fair to say, then, that | 这样的话我们可以说 |
[23:47] | everything you learned, you know from your father, the felon? | 你是从你父亲 这个罪犯身上学到的这些 |
[23:52] | Babe, I know it’s touchy, | 宝贝 我知道这很让人伤感 |
[23:53] | but if you wait too long to answer– | 但如果你不能在短时间内作答 |
[23:54] | Okay, I think that’s enough. Thanks for your help. | 好了 够了 感谢的你帮忙 |
[23:56] | It’s time to get to court. | 该去法庭了 |
[23:57] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[23:58] | Seriously, it was a big help. Thank you. | 真的 你帮了大忙 谢谢你 |
[24:10] | Arnold Green? | 阿诺德・格林 |
[24:15] | Oh, that’s a great-looking suit… | 这身西装真养眼 |
[24:17] | for a policeman. Most of you have no taste. | 对于警察来说 大部分警察都没什么品位 |
[24:20] | I’m not a policeman. | 我不是警察 |
[24:21] | – She is. – Yes. | -她是 -对 |
[24:22] | I’m Agent Lisbon with the CBI. | 我是加调局的里斯本探员 |
[24:24] | This is Patrick Jane. | 这位是派翠克・简 |
[24:26] | Would you like a drink? | 你们想喝一杯吗 |
[24:28] | We’re here to talk to you | 关于多克・杜根死亡一事 |
[24:29] | about Doc Dugan’s death. | 我们想和你谈谈 |
[24:30] | We know you know him. | 我们知道你认识他 |
[24:31] | Oh, this is official. Okay. | 真够正式的 好吧 |
[24:33] | Well, my attorney’s name is Don Hendricks. | 我的律师叫唐・亨德里克 |
[24:35] | Give him a call. | 给他打电话吧 |
[24:36] | You wanted Doc to start buying liquor from you. | 你想让多克从你这里进酒 |
[24:39] | I’m a liquor distributor. | 我是个酒类经销商 |
[24:41] | Maybe Doc didn’t want to. You didn’t like that. | 也许多克不想这样 然后你不高兴 |
[24:44] | Did you try blackmailing him? When that didn’t work– | 你试过勒索他吗 这招没奏效以后 |
[24:47] | Okay, let’s just say | 好了 我们不如说 |
[24:48] | that I’m this scary guy that you imagine me to be. | 我就是你们以为的那种可怕的家伙 |
[24:52] | You think I couldn’t put the fear | 你以为我会没有办法 |
[24:54] | into some puffed-up pretty boy? | 搞定那种浮夸的花花公子吗 |
[24:56] | If I wanted him to buy, he was going to buy. | 如果我想让他买 他就必须得买 |
[24:59] | Why should I kill him? | 我为什么要杀他 |
[25:00] | He’s worth more to me alive than dead. | 他活着可比死了价值大得多 |
[25:02] | Excellent point. Thank you. Really helpful. | 说得好 谢谢你 这点很重要 |
[25:04] | Lisbon, we can go. | 里斯本 我们可以走了 |
[25:05] | We have what we need. | 需要的已经问完了 |
[25:06] | Next time, call my attorney. | 下次直接找我律师 |
[25:08] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[25:09] | Arrest this man. | 逮捕这个人 |
[25:11] | For what? | 逮捕他做什么 |
[25:11] | Oh, I don’t know. For, uh, questioning. | 不知道 带回去审问呗 |
[25:13] | That’s not arresting. | 这不叫逮捕 |
[25:15] | Sir, we’re gonna have to bring you in for questioning. | 先生 我们得带你回警局问话 |
[25:17] | I got nothing to say. | 我没什么可说的 |
[25:18] | I’m sure we can think of something to talk about. | 我确定我们会找到话题的 |
[25:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:33] | We’re getting set up for Martin. You ready? | 我们要审马丁了 你准备好了吗 |
[25:35] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[25:36] | I think I might need some more CBI stationary. | 但我还需要加点加调局的感觉 |
[25:39] | Yeah. Oh. That’s a good– | 这个不错 |
[25:41] | Hey, I was drinking that. | 拜托 我正在喝呢 |
[25:43] | Oh, sorry. Works very well. Look at that. | 抱歉 这个正好 瞧瞧看 |
[25:45] | Aging. Very authentic. | 像旧文件 很逼真 |
[25:48] | I love arts and crafts. It really relaxes me. | 我真喜欢艺术手工 让我很愉悦 |
[25:52] | Just a little more of that. | 再涂点上去 |
[25:55] | Rigsby. Ah. Uh, wel–welcome back. | 瑞斯比 欢迎回来 |
[25:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:00] | Is that Katy Perry over there? | 瞧那不是凯蒂・佩里吗[著名歌手] |
[26:03] | Nice. Uh, don’t smile. | 不错 你别笑 |
[26:06] | What’s the capital of Idaho? | 爱达荷州的首府是哪里 |
[26:08] | Quick, quick, quick. | 快说快说 |
[26:09] | Uh, Boise? | 博伊西 |
[26:10] | Bingo. Time to raise the dead. | 答对了 是时候叫他起死回生了 |
[26:12] | Oh. Let that paper dry. It’s very important. Thank you. | 等那张纸晾干 这很重要 谢了 |
[26:17] | What’s going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[26:20] | You good cop or the bad cop? | 你是好警察还是黑警察 |
[26:22] | Oh, I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[26:24] | I’m a psychic. | 我是灵媒 |
[26:25] | Sure you are. | 可不是嘛 |
[26:27] | We have Doc Dugan with us. | 多克・杜根现在和我们在一起 |
[26:30] | He’s kind of mad at you. | 他挺生你气的 |
[26:32] | Doc Dugan is here? | 多克・杜根在这里 |
[26:35] | Yes, right there in that chair. | 就在那张凳子上坐着呢 |
[26:42] | I’m locked in here with a loon. | 我和一个蠢货关在一起 |
[26:44] | Wait till my lawyer hears about this one. | 不知我的律师会作何反应 |
[26:46] | Nice bracelet. | 手链真漂亮 |
[26:48] | It’s the bullet that didn’t kill you, right? | 这是没能让你归西的那枚子弹吧 |
[26:52] | How do you know about that? | 这你是怎么知道的 |
[26:53] | Doc told me. | 多克告诉我的 |
[26:54] | The hell he did. | 鬼才信你 |
[26:56] | You’re a fruitcake, aren’t you? | 你是个疯子 对吧 |
[26:58] | Ask him a question. | 不信你可以问问题 |
[27:03] | We had lunch once at this place, | 我们曾经在一个地方共进午餐 |
[27:05] | some red tablecloth joint. | 那里铺着红桌布 |
[27:08] | What’d I order? | 那次我点了些什么 |
[27:10] | Steak. | 牛排 |
[27:11] | Bloody. | 三分熟 |
[27:12] | Yeah, big deal. | 没错 这没什么难度 |
[27:13] | Well, it’s your question. Ask a harder one. | 是你自己问的 那就问个难点的 |
[27:21] | What was playing at the restaurant? | 餐馆里放的是什么音乐 |
[27:23] | It was Motown. | 是摩城唱片的音乐 |
[27:24] | Motown. | 摩城唱片 |
[27:26] | Always a great choice. | 品味真不错 |
[27:27] | Or a good guess. | 或者只是你猜得不错 |
[27:31] | Last time we were together, what’d I say to him? | 我们上一次见面 我对他说了什么 |
[27:37] | Uh, change the subject. | 换个话题吧 |
[27:40] | Oh, Doc doesn’t want to talk about that. | 多克不太想讨论这个话题 |
[27:42] | It unsettles his spirit. | 这让他的灵魂不安 |
[27:43] | Yeah, I knew you were full of it. | 我就知道你满嘴瞎话 |
[27:47] | All right, let’s do it. | 好吧 那我们回答这个问题 |
[27:50] | He came to see me. | 他来找我 |
[27:50] | He was wearing a gray leather jacket, | 当时他穿着一件灰色的皮夹克 |
[27:53] | black t-shirt, some kind of lizard skin cowboy boots. | 黑T恤 类似蜥蜴皮的牛仔靴 |
[27:56] | You wore a gray leather jacket, a black t-shirt, | 你穿着灰色皮夹克 黑T恤 |
[27:59] | and lizard skin cowboy boots. | 蜥蜴皮的牛仔靴 |
[28:01] | Crocodile boots, yeah. | 没错 是鳄鱼皮靴 |
[28:04] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[28:05] | You spoke with a gravelly voice, | 你当时嗓音粗哑 |
[28:08] | like you had a cold or a flu or something. | 像是得了感冒或者什么病 |
[28:12] | He took out his knife and he… | 他拿出一把刀… |
[28:15] | held it against my throat. | 抵在我的喉咙上 |
[28:17] | You held a knife to his throat. | 你用刀抵住他的喉咙 |
[28:20] | He started to cry. | 他开始哭求 |
[28:23] | You laughed at him… | 你嘲笑他… |
[28:25] | Called him a girlie-man. | 说他是个娘们儿 |
[28:28] | And… | 然后… |
[28:30] | I said… | 我说… |
[28:32] | “Don’t cut my face, please”” | “请别割破我的脸” |
[28:36] | He said, “Don’t cut my face, please.” | 他说”请别割破我的脸” |
[28:40] | He’s really here. | 他真的在这里 |
[28:41] | Doc. Doc, you here? | 多克 多克 是你在这儿吗 |
[28:45] | Look, I’m sorry, man. I’m sorry, Doc, okay? | 伙计 我很抱歉 多克 听到了吗 |
[28:47] | Calm down, Doc. | 冷静一点 多克 |
[28:50] | Tell us everything you know about Doc, Green, extortion, | 告诉我你所知道的一切 格林 敲诈 |
[28:52] | car bombs. It’s the only way to make it stop. | 汽车炸弹 只有这样他才可以平息 |
[28:55] | Just get him out of here, okay? Just get him out of here. | 快让他出去 好吗 赶紧让他出去 |
[28:57] | I will. You know what you have to do. | 我会让他消失 但你知道你要做什么吧 |
[28:59] | Look, I know what to do, okay? I’ll talk! | 我知道我要做什么 我会坦白 |
[29:01] | Just get him outta here! | 赶紧让他走 |
[29:02] | Good. | 非常好 |
[29:07] | Martin confessed to extortion, ratted out his boss as well. | 马丁承认了勒索 并供出了他的老板 |
[29:11] | So Green’s going down. Great job, buddy. | 我们可以拿下格林了 干得好 |
[29:13] | Dut did they kill jake? | 但是是他们杀了杰克吗 |
[29:14] | Martin claims he had nothing to do with the car bomb. | 马丁声称他对汽车炸弹毫不知情 |
[29:16] | The bombs aren’t his M.O., | 炸弹不是他的惯用手法 |
[29:17] | but he said there were some very dangerous men at the club Green owns. | 但他说格林的酒吧里确实有几个高危分子 |
[29:21] | Now one of them is Louis “Louie boom” Corrado. | 其中一个叫做”炸弹狂” 路易・克拉多 |
[29:24] | We’ve got a big file on him. | 我们有他的一大叠案卷 |
[29:26] | He’s been implicated in almost a dozen murders, | 他与十多起谋杀案有牵连 |
[29:28] | all of them bombings. | 而且全部都是爆炸案 |
[29:30] | That sounds promising. | 听上去很像我们的凶手 |
[29:31] | Can I just– | 我能看看吗 |
[29:31] | You said you saw a guy fleeing the scene, | 你说你曾见到凶手从现场逃离 |
[29:34] | So we’re gonna bring in Louie Boom for a line-up. | 所以我们准备带他过来让你做一次指认 |
[29:37] | You see his picture, it taints the I.D. | 如果你事先见到照片 那指认就会无效 |
[29:39] | Can I go with you? | 我能一起去吗 |
[29:40] | Put, like, a swat helmet on me or somethin’? | 我可以带上一个特警头盔什么的 |
[29:42] | Sorry. Jane’s got other plans for you. | 抱歉 简对你另有安排 |
[30:23] | Does jane know you’re on his couch? | 简知不知道你睡了他的沙发 |
[30:26] | You hurt your back again? | 你又伤到自己的背了 |
[30:28] | I’ll be fine. | 我躺一会儿就好 |
[30:29] | Oh, yeah. What’d you do? | 是吗 你做了什么 |
[30:31] | Tackled a suspect. | 阻截了一个嫌疑人 |
[30:32] | Yeah, you shouldn’t tackle people | 背都这样了 |
[30:33] | with your back jacked up like that. | 你不应该再去阻截嫌疑犯了 |
[30:36] | Thanks. | 多谢关心 |
[30:37] | We’re gonna go raid the Vespers. | 我们准备去突袭韦斯佩斯酒吧 |
[30:38] | Lisbon says to stay here, man the phones, okay? | 里斯本让你待在这儿 守着电话 |
[30:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:49] | San Francisco kind of sucked. | 旧金山之旅糟糕透了 |
[30:51] | Mm-hmm. | 唔 |
[30:52] | I asked Sarah to help prep my testimony. | 我让萨拉帮我准备证词 |
[30:54] | It turned into a fight. | 但结果却变成了吵架 |
[30:58] | I turned it into a fight. She brought up my dad. | 是我把它变成吵架 她提到我的父亲 |
[31:01] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[31:02] | She just goes straight for the jugular. | 她总是直截了当抓住要害 |
[31:04] | She’s tough, you know? | 她作风很强硬 你知道吗 |
[31:05] | She doesn’t look it, but… | 她看上去不像 但是… |
[31:07] | Man, when she brings it, she’s as tough as any of us. | 一旦投入工作 她就像你我一样强硬 |
[31:11] | You should see her in court. | 你真该见一见她在庭上的样子 |
[31:14] | She’s tearing up a witness, just really goes to town on ’em. | 她摧毁对方证人 那么富有激情 |
[31:16] | It’s pretty… | 真是太… |
[31:18] | It’s pretty awesome. | 太精彩了 |
[31:21] | She was doing exactly what I asked her do. | 她正是按我要求她的来做 |
[31:24] | I got mad ’cause she was doing it so well. | 而我却因为她做得太好而生气 |
[31:28] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[31:30] | Thanks for listening. | 多谢倾听 |
[31:38] | Mr. Green. Nice of you to show up. You’re under arrest. | 格林先生 你在这真好 你被逮捕了 |
[31:41] | This is harassment. | 你们这是骚扰 |
[31:42] | No, it’s a raid. Your friend, Martin, turned over a new leaf. | 只是突袭 你的朋友马丁决定改过自新 |
[31:45] | You were under it. Ron, cuff him. | 你被逮捕了 荣 铐住他 |
[31:47] | Hey, boss. We arresting the bartender? | 老大 酒保也要逮捕吗 |
[31:49] | Why not? The more, the merrier. | 为什么不 人越多越好嘛 |
[32:00] | Coast is clear. Come on. | 前方安全 快跟上 |
[32:02] | Where are we heading? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[32:02] | To solve the case. | 去破案 |
[32:04] | Didn’t we just do that? | 我们不是一直都在这么做吗 |
[32:09] | Come on, man. I’m getting so tired of this. | 别这样了老兄 我感到厌倦了 |
[32:10] | I just found out my relationship is a sham | 我忽然发现我过去以为的爱情是假的 |
[32:12] | and all my friends think I’m a punk. | 所有朋友都认为我是个废物 |
[32:14] | Now you got somebody else who wants to dump on Doc Dugan, huh? | 你现在又找到什么人要损多克・杜根了吗 |
[32:16] | Come on. | 说句话吧 |
[32:18] | Truth hurts, I know. | 真相很伤人 我知道 |
[32:20] | It’s biologically-based, actually. | 但这其实是有生物学依据的 |
[32:22] | Our brains process sound faster than they do light, | 我们的大脑处理声音的速度要快于光线 |
[32:24] | But light moves faster than sound, see? | 但是光速又快于声速 |
[32:25] | So our brains are constantly shifting reality | 因此大脑在持续的改变现实所见所闻 |
[32:27] | so the world syncs up. | 才能使我们与世界同步 |
[32:28] | What does that have to do with anything? | 说这些与案子有什么关系 |
[32:30] | This. Only when someone is standing 30 yards away | 只有当一个人站在30码远的距离 |
[32:32] | do we see and hear the world exactly as it is. | 他的所见所闻才会完全真实 |
[32:35] | That’s when your brain, sound, and light | 只有此时 你的大脑 声音 光线 |
[32:37] | are all in perfect harmony. | 才会完全和谐运作 |
[32:38] | So? | 那又如何 |
[32:39] | The rest of the time, we’re living in a world of lies. | 而其他时间里 你生活在谎言中 |
[32:41] | Lies are what make the world make sense. | 我们的世界都是由谎言构成的 |
[32:44] | Ergo, the truth hurts. | 因此 真相总是很伤人 |
[32:54] | No, no, no, not Anna. No, no. Nah-nah. No way. | 不要 不要是安娜 不可能 |
[32:57] | – Have a seat. – She didn’t do it. | -请坐 -不是她做的 |
[33:01] | I can’t. | 我接受不了 |
[33:03] | I know, but… Sit. | 我知道 但你先坐 |
[33:07] | Hi. My name is Patrick Jane. I saw your interview | 我是派翠克・简 我看了之前 |
[33:09] | with agent lisbon. Interesting stuff. | 你与里斯本警探的问话 很有趣 |
[33:10] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[33:13] | Yes, there is. | 是的 确实如此 |
[33:14] | The problem is you were telling a lie. | 问题是你在说谎 |
[33:16] | Is this about my alibi? ’cause I can prove– | 是关于我的不在场证明码 我可以证明 |
[33:18] | No, nothing to do with your alibi. | 不是 不关你的不在场证明 |
[33:20] | You said you hated your ex-husband, | 你说你恨你的前夫 |
[33:21] | but clearly this is not the case. | 但是事实完全不是如此 |
[33:25] | Hey. Here’s the file on the mob bomber, louie boom. | 这是关于那个路易炸弹狂的档案 |
[33:29] | Lisbon says give it a read before we bring him in. | 里斯本说带他过来之前先给你看一下 |
[33:31] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[33:32] | Alex, would you come with me, please? | 阿历克斯 请你跟我来一下 |
[33:36] | We need to go over something in your statement. | 我们还要复核一下你的证词 |
[33:38] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 好的 就来 |
[33:43] | You don’t even know me. | 你根本不认识我 |
[33:44] | Don’t have to. I could see through half an inch of glass. | 不必认识你 我可以看到人心 |
[33:47] | You’re deeply in love with your dead ex-husband. | 你还深深地爱着你死去的前夫 |
[33:50] | What business is it of yours? | 这关你什么事 |
[33:51] | Just tell me the truth. | 我只是想听实话 |
[33:54] | Just say the truth. | 你只要说实话就好 |
[33:56] | Fine. You’re right. | 好吧 你说的没错 |
[34:00] | I loved him. | 我还爱他 |
[34:02] | Somewhere deep down in him was the good man I used to know. | 他内心深处依然是我所认识的那个人 |
[34:06] | It got lost when he retired, but… | 他退役之后似乎迷失了 但是… |
[34:09] | He would have found his way back. | 他最终还是会回到正途的 |
[34:12] | I know he would have. | 我知道他会的 |
[34:15] | And now I’ll never see him again, | 但是我再也见不到他了 |
[34:17] | And I’ll never get to tell him. | 我也没有机会再告诉他了 |
[34:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:25] | Well, that should do it. | 这样应该可以了 |
[34:29] | Hey. Wait. | 嘿 等等 |
[34:32] | – Leave her alone. – Okay. | -不要骚扰她 -好的 |
[34:34] | -Trevor? – Annie. | -特来沃 -安妮 |
[34:36] | What… What are you… | 你 你怎么 |
[34:38] | – They said–I thought… – A trick. | -他们说 我还以为… -他们设了局 |
[34:41] | To catch the killer. I guess I just blew it. | 好抓住真凶 我想我这样就穿帮了 |
[34:43] | What? | 什么 |
[34:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:47] | I’m so sorry about everything. | 对于一切 我非常抱歉 |
[34:57] | The guys from vespers are downstairs. | 韦斯佩斯酒吧的人都到楼下了 |
[34:58] | – Did he go for it? – Yep. | -他进展顺利吗 -是的 |
[35:00] | Did he go for what? | 他什么进展 |
[35:01] | Sir. | 长官 |
[35:05] | Doc Dugan is still alive? | 多克・杜根还活着 |
[35:08] | Yes… Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[35:09] | It was his assistant, Jake Stewart, that died. | 其实是他的助手 杰克・斯图亚特死了 |
[35:13] | And you chose to hide this fact from me. | 而你选择对我隐瞒真相 |
[35:16] | From everyone, for the sake of the investigation. | 是对所有人 为了破案 |
[35:21] | A trick. | 所以设局 |
[35:22] | I wouldn’t call it a trick. | 也不能这么说 |
[35:24] | Did this work? | 那奏效了吗 |
[35:25] | It’s still in progress. | 还在侦破中 |
[35:28] | Okay, well, um… | 好吧 那… |
[35:32] | Let’s hope it turns out positively, huh? | 那你们最好成功破案 |
[35:34] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[35:38] | Do you think he would mind if I got an autograph? | 你觉得他会介意给我签名吗 |
[35:41] | Just a… | 就一会儿… |
[35:45] | Yeah. I’ll just… You know, give them a… Second. | 好吧 我还是 让他们单独待会儿 |
[35:50] | Good idea, sir. | 好主意 长官 |
[36:06] | Any one of these guys | 你们看这其中有谁 |
[36:08] | Looks like the man you saw running from the explosion, | 像是从爆炸现场逃走的那个 |
[36:10] | Speak up. | 直接说 |
[36:10] | You mean Louie boom. | 你是说路易炸弹狂 |
[36:12] | I mean the man you saw. | 我是说你看见的那人 |
[36:14] | I can’t tell you which one is louie. | 我不能告诉你们 哪个是路易 |
[36:16] | It’ll taint the lineup. | 这不利于列队指认 |
[36:18] | That’s him. Number 4. | 就是他 4号 |
[36:23] | That’s the guy from the parking lot. | 那人就在停车场 |
[36:26] | You’re sure? That’s louie? | 你确定吗 那是路易吗 |
[36:28] | That’s the guy. | 就是他 |
[36:30] | Rigsby, come on in. | 瑞斯比 进来吧 |
[36:37] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 各位 |
[36:38] | – Oh, oh, he just saw me. – Is he allowed to do that? | -他看见我了 -他可以这样进来吗 |
[36:40] | Oh, we’re all friends here. | 大家都是朋友 |
[36:42] | Hang on. What’s going on here? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[36:43] | I’m special agent Rigsby. | 我是特别探员瑞斯比 |
[36:45] | Oh, then, I must have made a mistake. | 好吧 那我一定是弄错了 |
[36:47] | Come on. You wanted to ace the test, | 拜托 你想通过这指认测试 |
[36:49] | So you took a little peek. | 所以你偷窥了名单 |
[36:50] | I know because I made the test. | 我会知道是因为这测试是我安排的 |
[36:52] | I made the whole thing up. | 这一切都是我编造的 |
[36:53] | There is no “Louie boom.” | 根本没有路易炸弹狂 |
[36:54] | we gave you a chance to look, | 我们故意给你偷看名单的机会 |
[36:57] | and you took it. | 而你真看了 |
[37:04] | You said Martin talked. | 你说马丁都招了 |
[37:05] | He said there was no way Green was behind doc’s death. | 他说的是格林不可能是多克之死的幕后黑手 |
[37:09] | There’s a lot of people that didn’t like doc, | 有很多人不喜欢多克 |
[37:10] | but most of them made more money | 但多克只有活着 |
[37:11] | if doc was alive. | 这其中大部分人才能赚更多 |
[37:13] | Only steve here made more money with doc dead. | 除了史蒂夫 可以靠多克的死挣钱 |
[37:16] | You have a house filled with memorabilia signed by Doc. | 你有一屋子多克签名的纪念品 |
[37:19] | He dies, the prices go through the roof. | 一旦他死了 那些东西就价值连城了 |
[37:21] | You make a fortune. | 你就发财了 |
[37:22] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[37:23] | Wait a minute. I saw somebody running away. | 等等 我明明看见有人跑走 |
[37:25] | – It was an explosion. – People run from explosions. | -那可是爆炸 -有人跑开很正常 |
[37:28] | Your prints on that file should be enough | 你留在那卷宗上的指纹 应该足够 |
[37:30] | To get a search warrant. Let’s have a look. | 申请搜查令了 我们去瞧瞧 |
[37:32] | And the truth shall set us free. | 真相大白 大家就都自由了 |
[37:34] | Well, maybe not all of us. | 也许不是我们所有人 |
[37:51] | Where am I going? | 我要去哪 |
[37:52] | Booking, for the murder of Jacob Stewart | 备案 涉嫌谋杀杰克布・斯图亚特 |
[37:54] | and the attempted murder of Trevor Dugan. | 和对特来沃・杜根谋杀未遂 |
[37:56] | We found bomb residue in your garage | 我们在你家车库找到炸弹残余 |
[37:58] | And research in your web history. | 在你浏览记录中发现相关搜索 |
[38:00] | Add that to the fact that you tried to frame Louie Boom | 在加上你试图把谋杀罪嫁祸给 |
[38:02] | for the murder. | 路易炸弹狂的事实 |
[38:05] | There’s a roomful of it back at your place– | 你家有一屋子这玩意 |
[38:07] | Stuff signed by me, | 我签名的毛绒玩具 |
[38:09] | Packaged to sell after I’m dead. | 都包装好了等我死后出售 |
[38:13] | I thought we were friends, Steve. | 我还以为我们是朋友 史蒂夫 |
[38:14] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[38:15] | Friends ’cause I get your coffee? | 朋友是因为我端咖啡给你 |
[38:18] | Because I cover up every mess you make? | 因为我每次都替你收拾烂摊子 |
[38:20] | Hide your girlfriend from your wife? | 还是因为不让你妻子发现你有小三 |
[38:22] | What’d you ever do for me? | 你都为我做过什么 |
[38:25] | Gave you a job, man. | 我给了你工作 伙计 |
[38:27] | I was the number one draft pick. | 我是曾经的状元秀 |
[38:29] | It should be me wearing that damn ring. | 我该戴着那该死的冠军戒指 |
[38:31] | You should be working for me! | 该是你替我打工 |
[38:33] | So you built a bomb | 所以你自制了炸弹 |
[38:34] | and you stuck it on Doug’s car that night. | 那晚把它塞进了多克的车里 |
[38:36] | I just wanted what was coming to me, that’s all. | 我只想干掉多克 仅此而已 |
[38:38] | I never meant for Jake to die. He was a good kid. | 我没想过杰克会死 他是个好孩子 |
[38:42] | All right, that’s enough. Take him away. | 好了 够了 把他带走 |
[38:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:59] | Let me get that. | 我来开灯吧 |
[39:03] | – Wanna take a seat? – Okay. | -坐下吧 -好 |
[39:07] | Look, I, uh… | 听着 我 |
[39:10] | I wanted to say I’m sorry about yesterday. | 对昨天的事 我很抱歉 |
[39:12] | It’s just… Well, you called me a dirty cop, Sarah. | 只是 你说我是黑警察 萨拉 |
[39:15] | Oh, god, wayne, I would never call you that. | 天啊 韦恩 我绝不会这样叫你的 |
[39:17] | I was just trying to prepare you for the defense lawyer. | 我只是在替你准备辩护律师的盘问 |
[39:20] | Yeah, I know. Thank you. | 是的 我知道 谢谢 |
[39:22] | And, look, the trial was a breeze compared to you. | 跟被你审问相比 上庭也没什么大不了 |
[39:24] | Oh, you did good? | 你上庭顺利吗 |
[39:25] | Yeah. Oh. | 是的 |
[39:26] | And I know you can’t help it. You’re a defense attorney. | 我知道你也是没办法 你毕竟是辩护律师 |
[39:29] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[39:30] | Oh, come on. You guys take criminals away for money. | 拜托 你们为了钱 可以替罪犯脱罪 |
[39:35] | Is that what you think we do? | 你觉得我们是干这个的 |
[39:37] | And tell me, what is it exactly that cops do? | 那你说说 警察又是做什么的 |
[39:39] | Well, we put the bad guys away | 如果我们能应付得了你们这些人 |
[39:40] | if we can get around people like you. | 我们就能将坏人绳之于法 |
[39:42] | And sometimes you put away good guys if we don’t stop you. | 有时候我们如不阻止 你们会误抓好人 |
[39:45] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:45] | Yeah, and we have to deal with cops every day | 是啊 我们每天都跟那些连”米兰达” |
[39:48] | who can’t even spell “Miranda”” | 都拼写不对的警察周旋 |
[39:49] | And you’re damn right. | 而且你说对了 |
[39:49] | I’m gonna do whatever I can to make sure | 为了确保我的客户得到公正处理 |
[39:51] | my client gets a fair shake. | 我会不惜一切 |
[39:52] | Now do you have a problem with that? | 你对此有意见吗 |
[39:54] | No. No problem at all. | 不 我没意见 |
[40:07] | We got him, Mrs. Stewart, | 我们抓到凶手了 斯图亚特夫人 |
[40:10] | thanks to your help. | 谢谢你的协助 |
[40:11] | No, you’re the one that deserves the thanks. | 不 我才应该谢谢你 |
[40:14] | Doc, too. | 还有多克 |
[40:15] | He was really useful. | 他真的帮了很多忙 |
[40:17] | I’d like to pay for jake’s funeral if I can. | 如果可以 杰克葬礼的钱我来出 |
[40:21] | Anything else you need. | 你有什么需要尽管开口 |
[40:22] | Thank you, but I don’t need handouts, mr. Dugan. | 谢谢你 但我不需要施舍 杜根先生 |
[40:25] | Call me “Trevor,” Please, and it’s not a handout. | 请叫我特来沃 这不是施舍 |
[40:29] | It’s what I owe Jake. | 这是我欠杰克的 |
[40:32] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[40:34] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[40:40] | I’d like to stay a little longer if I can. | 如果可以 我想再多待一会儿 |
[40:43] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[40:45] | Again, I am so sorry for your loss. | 请您节哀顺变 |
[40:52] | I was hoping we could… | 我是希望我们可以 |
[40:54] | talk a little bit more about Jake. | 再多聊聊杰克 |
[40:57] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[40:59] | I hear he was one hell of a ballplayer himself. | 我听说他本人是个很厉害的球手 |
[41:02] | Yeah, he won the state championship… | 是啊 他赢过州冠军 |
[41:05] | – Senior year, yeah. – No. | -大四那年 没错 -不是吧 |
[41:08] | All good? | 一切顺利吗 |
[41:09] | Yeah. Doc seems like a changed man. | 是的 多克看来像变了个人 |
[41:13] | Well, he’s had a perspective few of us ever get. | 他这次经历 是我们所有人一生难求的 |
[41:15] | Energizing, I expect. | 很激励吧 我想 |
[41:17] | Would you want that? | 你也想那样吗 |
[41:18] | To hear what people say about you when you’re dead? | 听到你死后 人们都怎么评价你 |
[41:21] | When I’m dead, they can burn me in effigy | 如果我死了 人们会烧我的肖像泄愤 |
[41:23] | Or build a statue | 或是为我建起雕像 |
[41:25] | or forget about me completely. | 或是把我忘得一干二净 |
[41:26] | – I couldn’t care less. – You don’t mean that. | -我都不介意 -你不是说真的吧 |
[41:28] | Everybody wants to be remembered. | 人人都想被铭记 |
[41:30] | – Childish vanity. – I want to be remembered. | -幼稚的虚荣心啊 -我就想被铭记 |
[41:33] | And you shall be, fondly, but you won’t care about it | 你这么天真自然会想 但你并不会太在意 |
[41:36] | Because when you’re dead, you’re dead, | 因为死了就是死了 一了百了 |
[41:37] | And until then… There’s ice cream. | 到了那时… 冰激凌来了 |