时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Did you know that the sea air is a natural antihistamine? | 你们知道海滨空气是一种天然的抗组胺剂吗 |
[00:05] | 金港游艇俱乐部 加州 旧金山 | |
[00:08] | The salt clears the passages. | 盐净化了游客的呼吸系统 |
[00:12] | – Hey, Cho. – What do we got? | -周 -什么情况 |
[00:13] | Alton Creek. He’s a big-time divorce attorney. | 埃尔顿・克里克 一流的离婚案律师 |
[00:16] | It’s hard to say which one of his many enemies | 他树敌众多 很难判断其中哪个 |
[00:18] | would want him dead. | 想置他于死地 |
[00:19] | His speedboat’s down there. | 他的快艇在那边 |
[00:20] | Cause of death? | 死因是什么 |
[00:22] | Well, he’s not… dead yet. | 他还… 没死 |
[00:24] | Somebody just threatened to make him that way. | 只是有人恐吓他说要杀他 |
[00:25] | Threatened? Since when do we roll for death threats? | 恐吓 我们什么时候还管起恐吓案了 |
[00:27] | When the threatened man | 那是因为被恐吓对象 |
[00:29] | is a rich establishment lawyer with juice. | 是个有钱有势的律师 |
[00:32] | This one’s on you, cho. | 这人就靠你了 周 |
[00:33] | Apparently one of your confidential informants knows Creek. | 显然你的一个线人认识克里克 |
[00:37] | She told him we could help. | 她告诉他我们能帮忙 |
[00:38] | Summer. | 桑玛 |
[00:40] | Summer? That’s a nice name. | 桑玛 名字很好听 |
[00:41] | She’s a working girl. | 她是个妓女 |
[00:42] | Been a C.I. for a few weeks. | 已经当了几周线人了 |
[00:44] | Surprised she knows a high-end guy like Creek. | 她居然认识像克里克那么高层的人士 |
[00:46] | She’s moving up. | 人往高处走 |
[00:48] | Where are you? | 你们在哪里 |
[00:49] | Hi. Yeah. Uh, Mr. Creek, w-we’re walking to you now. | 你好 克里克先生 我们正往你那边走 |
[00:52] | – You’re late. – I’m sorry, sir. | -你们迟到了 -抱歉 先生 |
[00:54] | It’s a long drive from Sacramento. | 从萨克拉门托过来要很久 |
[00:56] | We got here as soon as we could. | 我们已经尽快赶到了 |
[00:57] | That’s it? Moron???, that’s someone trying to kill me. | 仅此而已吗 白痴 现在可有人要杀我 |
[01:00] | And CBI needs to do something about these threats, | 加调局得妥善处理这些恐吓 |
[01:03] | or I will call my good friend, the Attorney General. | 不然我就打电话给我的好友司法部长 |
[01:22] | 超感警探 | |
[01:24] | 超感警探 | |
[01:45] | His leg? | 那是他的腿吗 |
[01:48] | Was that a shark? | 那是条鲨鱼吗 |
[01:53] | So much for professional courtesy. | 我们这儿的活也差不多了 |
[02:00] | So forensics finished their search of the water | 法医在爆炸发生处附近的海域搜索完毕 |
[02:02] | near the explosion and confirmed that the body parts | 确认了尸体的那几部分 |
[02:04] | belong to Alton Creek. | 属于埃尔顿・克里克 |
[02:05] | Did they… find them all? | 他们… 找全了吗 |
[02:07] | Most. And the arson squad found traces of C-4 in the debris. | 找了大半 纵火案调查队在残骸中找到了C-4痕迹 |
[02:11] | Guy never knew what hit him. | 他没能知道是什么引爆了他 |
[02:12] | At least he was dead when, you know, | 至少他被鲨鱼吃掉的时候 |
[02:14] | the shark ate him. | 人已经死了 |
[02:18] | Okay, um, anything else? | 好吧 还有其它线索吗 |
[02:20] | Uh, time frame. Security cameras covering the yacht’s berth | 时间点 游艇停泊处的摄像头 |
[02:23] | were down for repairs between 11:00 last night | 在昨晚11点到今早7点这段时间 |
[02:25] | and 7:00 this morning. | 关闭维修 |
[02:26] | Killer had to have planted the explosive then. | 凶手一定是那时策划了这起爆炸 |
[02:28] | Is that luck or planning? | 是正好赶上还是阴谋策划 |
[02:29] | Don’t know yet. So who wanted this guy dead? | 还不知道 那谁想他死呢 |
[02:32] | He’s a divorce attorney. Who didn’t? | 他是个离婚诉讼案律师 谁不想呢 |
[02:34] | Does he have any family? | 他有家室吗 |
[02:35] | Nope. We’re trying to find his law partner, | 没 我们在设法找到他的诉讼伙伴 |
[02:38] | Lawrence Dersh. | 劳伦斯・戴什 |
[02:39] | He’s not at any of his three houses. | 他有三处房屋 但都找不到他 |
[02:46] | Maybe Summer’ll know. I asked her to come in. | 或许桑玛会知道 我叫她来的 |
[02:48] | Kimball Cho. It’s been a while. | 周金宝 好久不见 |
[02:52] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[02:55] | You know sharks can have up to 3,000 teeth? | 你知道鲨鱼最多能长三千颗牙齿吗 |
[02:57] | Five rows of ’em. | 一共五排 |
[02:59] | Are you gonna actually help on the case? | 你准备好帮忙查案吗 |
[03:01] | I could actually use your help, too. | 我也需要你们的帮忙 |
[03:04] | Special agent Darcy. | 特别探员达西 |
[03:07] | How’s the federal authorities? | 联邦当局怎么样 |
[03:08] | I haven’t seen you for, uh… since–what… | 我有多久没见你了 从… |
[03:10] | The Panzer business, right. Actually, that’s why I’m here. | 帕瑟的案子 对 我就是为这事来的 |
[03:13] | We just took over the case. | 我们刚接手这宗案子 |
[03:15] | S.F.P.D. wasn’t getting anywhere. | 旧金山警局真是没什么进展 |
[03:18] | Can I ask you a couple questions? | 我能问你们几个问题吗 |
[03:19] | – Um, we’re kind of… – Oh, of course. | -我们有点… -可以 |
[03:21] | Uh, whatever you need. Take a seat. | 尽管问 请坐 |
[03:23] | I’ll–I’ll make tea. | 我去泡茶 |
[03:28] | Is this an official inquiry? Cop to confidential informant? | 这是正式问话吗 警察对线人 |
[03:31] | You’ll get paid. | 会发你钱的 |
[03:33] | Now did Creek tell you who wanted to kill him? | 克里克告诉你谁想杀他了吗 |
[03:35] | Wasn’t that kind of relationship. | 我们不是那种关系 |
[03:37] | How’s your back? | 你的背怎么样了 |
[03:40] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[03:42] | What was your relationship? | 你们是什么关系 |
[03:44] | He used to be a client. | 他之前一直是我的客人 |
[03:45] | We weren’t close, but I liked him. | 我们关系不近 可我喜欢他 |
[03:47] | Well, you seem to be one of the few. | 你真是稀有动物 |
[03:50] | Yeah, well, Alton was… abrasive. | 对 埃尔顿很会伤人 |
[03:54] | He was a real lawyer, you know? | 他是个不折不扣的律师 你知道吗 |
[03:56] | Wasn’t really happy unless he was arguing about something. | 他只有在争论时才会真正开心 |
[04:00] | Girlfriend? | 他有女友吗 |
[04:01] | New one every month. | 每个月换一个 |
[04:02] | You know his law partner– Lawrence Dersh? | 你认识他的诉讼伙伴劳伦斯・戴什吗 |
[04:04] | No, not really. | 不太认识 |
[04:05] | But you know what? | 可是呢 |
[04:07] | Alton was bitching about Dersh last week, | 埃尔顿上周对戴什大发牢骚 |
[04:09] | Said they got in a fight over money or something. | 说他们因为钱还是什么的大吵了一架 |
[04:11] | Could Dersh be the one who threatened Creek? | 可能是戴什恐吓的克里克吗 |
[04:13] | Maybe. I mean, it was pretty hard-core. | 有可能 那积怨很深 |
[04:16] | You heard the threat? | 你听到恐吓了 |
[04:17] | No. I saw it. | 没 我看到了 |
[04:20] | We were coming back from this party, | 我们当时正从一场派对上回来 |
[04:21] | and it was sitting on his front doorstep. | 而这就立在他家门前 |
[04:24] | A pig with a big old knife in his head. | 一头猪头上插着把旧的大刀 |
[04:27] | I told him to go to the cops, but he said no. | 我让他去报警 可他不肯 |
[04:29] | But then a couple days later, | 可几天后 |
[04:30] | he asked me if I knew any cops who were cool. | 他问我认不认识可靠的警察 |
[04:34] | I couldn’t think of any, | 我想不到别人 |
[04:35] | So I told him to talk to you guys. | 我就让他来找你们 |
[04:41] | Look, Red John was an accomplished killer, | 血腥约翰无疑杀人无数 |
[04:43] | no doubt, and I applaud you for ridding us of him. | 我很感激你为我们除掉了他 |
[04:47] | But he is not in the same league as the San Joaquin killer. | 但他与圣华金河杀手无法比拟 |
[04:51] | Red John was a common sociopath– | 血腥约翰是个普通的反社会分子 |
[04:54] | lazy, sloppy, delusional. | 懒惰 马虎 有妄想症 |
[04:56] | You really have no idea what you’re saying. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[04:58] | Red John– | 血腥约翰 |
[04:59] | And only a little while later… | 过了没多久 |
[05:07] | The man who killed Panzer wanted it to look like Red John, | 杀害帕瑟的凶手模仿了 |
[05:09] | whom you shot and killed last spring. | 去年春天你射杀的血腥约翰的手法 |
[05:12] | Lapsang souchong. | 正山小种红茶 |
[05:13] | I think you’re gonna like it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[05:15] | Here we go. | 请继续 |
[05:17] | Your point? | 你觉得呢 |
[05:19] | Well, it’s an odd chain of events, isn’t it? | 一连串怪事 不是吗 |
[05:25] | Yeah, I guess. Odd happens. | 有可能 怪事常发生 |
[05:29] | What does it matter who killed Panzer? | 谁杀了帕瑟有什么关系 |
[05:30] | It was the San Joaquin killer. | 反正他是圣华金河杀手 |
[05:32] | So you said, but I studied Panzer very carefully. | 虽然你这么说 但我仔细研究了帕瑟 |
[05:35] | There’s not a lot of evidence to support that. | 没有足够证据证明这点 |
[05:37] | Not your kind of evidence. | 是没有你想要的证据 |
[05:39] | He was the San Joaquin killer. | 他正是圣华金河杀手 |
[05:41] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[05:42] | It is possible, but his murderer still has to be apprehended. | 有可能 但杀他的凶手还是要被逮捕归案 |
[05:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:50] | Because killing someone without government permission is wrong? | 因为未经政府批准而杀害他人是不对的 |
[05:54] | Was there something that you wanted to ask, agent? | 你到底想问什么 探员 |
[05:57] | Are you sure the man you killed was Red John? | 你确定你杀的是血腥约翰吗 |
[06:05] | Yes. I’m sure. | 当然 我肯定 |
[06:13] | Then we have a copycat. | 那么我们有个模仿者了 |
[06:17] | Can you think of anyone who would wanna do this? | 你能想到有谁会这么做吗 |
[06:19] | Someone that wanted to avenge Panzer’s crimes, I’d imagine. | 我会认为是有人想报复帕瑟 |
[06:23] | Well, who else thought that he was the San Joaquin killer, | 还有谁认为他是圣华金河杀手吗 |
[06:26] | aside from you? | 除了你以外 |
[06:27] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[06:29] | You figure out the answer to that, | 你想出答案之时 |
[06:30] | I think you’ll probably have your killer. | 可能就是你抓住凶手之日 |
[06:32] | But surely the motive | 但可以肯定动机是 |
[06:34] | is to avenge the insult to Red John, right? | 报复他对血腥约翰的侮辱 对吧 |
[06:37] | I mean, look at the… the cutting patterns. | 看看这切割的方式 |
[06:41] | Clearly, our suspect is someone who studied Red John obsessively. | 显然我们的嫌犯沉迷于模仿血腥约翰 |
[06:45] | Well, R-Red John… | 血腥约翰 |
[06:48] | He was the type to attract followers, um, a-admirers. | 他是那种能吸引追随者 仰慕者的杀手 |
[06:53] | He had a particular style– | 有着独特的风格 |
[06:54] | A style that people wanted to– to copy, you know? | 大家都想去模仿 你知道吧 |
[06:57] | Not unlike Elvis. | 和模仿猫王没什么不同 |
[07:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:01] | Well, thank you for your time. | 谢谢你们抽出时间 |
[07:04] | I’m staying at the Oakview Inn. | 我就住在橡树景旅馆 |
[07:06] | If you can think of anything else, | 如果你想到其他线索 |
[07:07] | please give me a call. | 请给我打电话 |
[07:10] | Agent Lisbon. | 里斯本探员 |
[07:16] | Nice lady. | 她人不错 |
[07:17] | Nice? | 不错吗 |
[07:20] | That’s all you’re gonna say? She’s nice? | 你就想说这个吗 她人不错 |
[07:23] | Great legs. | 腿型很美 |
[07:27] | Don’t you think it’s time to tell the truth about Red John? | 你不认为是时候说出血腥约翰的真相了吗 |
[07:44] | Well, the truth is I killed Red John. | 真相就是我杀了血腥约翰 |
[07:47] | I mean, you can ask anyone. | 你随便找个人问问 |
[07:50] | It was on the news, Lisbon. | 都上新闻了 里斯本 |
[07:52] | But you think he’s alive. | 但你认为他还活着 |
[07:55] | I told you that. | 我是和你这么说的 |
[07:57] | You, Lisbon. Nobody else. | 你 里斯本 只告诉了你 |
[08:00] | And it’s better that way. | 最好保持现状 |
[08:01] | Then why make him re-emerge? | 那你为何又让他现身 |
[08:03] | You manipulated Panzer into insulting Red John | 你操纵帕瑟侮辱血腥约翰 |
[08:05] | so Red John would kill him. | 好让血腥约翰杀了他 |
[08:11] | I didn’t know how else to stop Panzer. | 我不知道还能怎么阻止帕瑟 |
[08:14] | He would have just kept on killing. | 不然他还会继续杀人的 |
[08:17] | And now you’ve got the FBI asking awkward questions. | 现在联调局又来问你这些棘手的问题 |
[08:20] | You’ve kept this from the team. It’s not good. | 你向我们的团队保密 这没好处 |
[08:22] | Well, it’s lucky that they don’t know, | 幸好他们不知道 |
[08:24] | ’cause if they knew, | 万一他们知道了 |
[08:24] | they’d have to lie to the FBI, wouldn’t they? | 就必须对联调局撒谎 不是吗 |
[08:26] | And this way, they can tell what they think is the truth. | 可现在他们说的 是他们认为的真相 |
[08:29] | Do you know how messed up that sounds? | 你知道这听起来多混乱吗 |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[08:33] | What is wrong with the simple truth– | 告诉大家他还活着的真相 |
[08:36] | telling people he’s alive? | 有什么问题 |
[08:37] | I told a jury that I shot him dead. | 我告诉整个陪审团我杀了他 |
[08:42] | Where does that leave me? | 说出去对我有什么好处 |
[08:46] | It’s not good. | 这样不对 |
[08:47] | No, no, not great. | 当然 一点也不好 |
[08:51] | 金港游艇俱乐部 旧金山 加利福尼亚州 | |
[08:53] | Their partner dies, and they throw a party. | 合伙人死了 他们还办派对 |
[08:56] | Nice. | 没错 |
[08:59] | Hey, so you’re stranded on a desert island with Attila the Hun, | 如果你和匈奴王阿提拉 |
[09:01] | Joseph Stalin, and a lawyer, | 约瑟夫・斯多林及一位律师困在荒岛上 |
[09:03] | and you got a gun, but it’s only got two bullets. | 你有一把只有两颗子弹的手枪 |
[09:05] | What do you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[09:06] | – You’re telling a lawyer joke? – Yeah. | -你是在讲律师笑话吗 -没错 |
[09:08] | No. | 不好笑 |
[09:15] | Lawrence Dersh. You’re a tough man to find. | 劳伦斯・戴什 你真难找 |
[09:18] | You’re here about Alton. | 你们是为了埃尔顿的事来的吧 |
[09:20] | Awful thing. Just awful. | 太可怕了 真糟糕 |
[09:23] | But business is business, right? | 但生意归生意 对吧 |
[09:26] | This is our yearly retreat, officers. | 这是我们的年会 警官们 |
[09:28] | It’s been scheduled for months. | 已经筹备了数月 |
[09:29] | The employees are scared. I have to show them that | 雇员们都受惊了 我得证明给他们看 |
[09:32] | business is still strong even with Alton gone. | 就算埃尔顿死了 也不会影响生意 |
[09:34] | He’d want that, I promise you. | 我敢说 埃尔顿要是活着也希望如此 |
[09:36] | Sir, where were you between 11:00 P.M. | 先生 昨晚11点到今天早上7点 |
[09:38] | and 7:00 this morning? | 这段时间 你在哪 |
[09:39] | Um, whoa. Sorry. Flag on the play. | 抱歉 你们违规了 |
[09:41] | My client won’t be answering any questions right now. | 目前我的当事人不回答任何问题 |
[09:44] | Your client? | 你的当事人 |
[09:45] | Colette Santori. | 我叫柯莱特・桑托莉 |
[09:47] | I work with Larry at the firm. | 在拉里的公司做事 |
[09:49] | 指上层社会的人在职业活动中的犯罪行为 | |
[09:49] | White-collar crime. | 负责白领犯罪相关案件 |
[09:51] | Fast track to partnership, right, Colette? | 你很快就要升合伙人了 对吗柯莱特 |
[09:53] | If you play your cards right. | 如果你做得好的话 |
[09:55] | No, uh, in-house dating, Larry. Rules. | 不 办公室恋情 拉里 违反规定的 |
[10:00] | Well, as you can see, Larry’s had a few | 你们也看见了 拉里喝多了 |
[10:02] | and is saying some inappropriate things. | 净说些不该说的话 |
[10:04] | – Not a good time to talk to the police. – Hey, now. | -现在审问不是时候 -我没喝多 |
[10:07] | But I would be happy to set up an interview for tomorrow. | 不过明天 我可以约时间让你们问 |
[10:11] | Sure. No problem. Just one thing– | 好的 没问题 还有个问题 |
[10:14] | Who had reason to want your partner dead? | 谁有动机杀你的合作伙伴 |
[10:17] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[10:18] | Like I said… | 我刚才说了 |
[10:19] | Tomorrow. | 明天再问 |
[10:22] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢 打扰了 |
[10:40] | What the hell? | 这是什么 |
[10:42] | That’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[10:44] | 重案服务器 文件从未知来源上传中 | |
[10:48] | It’s late, Grace. What are you still doing here? | 很晚了 格蕾丝 还坐在那干什么 |
[10:51] | Just… had stuff to do. | 有点事要处理 |
[10:55] | 打开文件 | |
[10:55] | 已下载文件: 敢-看-吗 | |
[11:00] | Hey, take a look at this, would you? | 来看看这个 好吗 |
[11:06] | Somebody uploaded a file onto the major crime server. | 有人往重案服务器里上传了一个文件 |
[11:10] | The file was transferred from outside CBI, | 竟然是从加调局以外上传的 |
[11:12] | and that’s not possible. | 根本不可能 |
[11:13] | At least it shouldn’t be. | 至少不应该是这样 |
[11:15] | 已上传文件 敢-看-吗 | |
[11:16] | That’s that “I dare you” Thing? | 就是这个”敢-看-吗” |
[11:18] | Well, let’s take the dare. | 那就看看吧 |
[11:23] | 警局安检处 东侧入口 | |
[11:31] | Isn’t that the FBI agent? | 这不是那位联调局特别探员吗 |
[11:33] | Darcy, yes. | 没错 是达西 |
[11:44] | What is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[12:09] | 已下载文件 自述文件 立刻打开 | |
[12:11] | Somebody just uploaded a text file | 有人上传了一个文本文件 |
[12:13] | to the same folder as the video. | 和视频文件放在了同一个文件夹里 |
[12:15] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[12:16] | 她挺可爱 好戏在后头 | |
[12:22] | Oakview Inn. Oakview Inn. | 橡树景旅馆 橡树景旅馆 |
[12:24] | Quick, let’s go. Let’s get outta here. Come on. | 快走 到那去 快点 |
[12:56] | – Grace, Grace, Grace. – All right, hold on. | -格蕾丝 格蕾丝 -好的 我来 |
[13:03] | Don’t move. Federal agent. | 别动 联调局探员 |
[13:04] | CBI. We’re friendly. Don’t shoot. | 加调局的 自己人 别开枪 |
[13:10] | Patrick? | 派翠克 |
[13:11] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[13:14] | Sorry about your door. | 抱歉踢坏了你的门 |
[13:28] | Creepy. Well, looks like You’re my knight | 太恐怖了 看来你是我穿着闪亮铠甲的 |
[13:31] | in shining armor, Patrick. | 守护骑士 派翠克 |
[13:34] | So… I go to CBI asking about a copycat, | 也就是说 我去加调局查一个模仿者 |
[13:37] | And CBI is sent this weird stalking video of me. | 加调局就收到了一个跟踪我的视频 |
[13:41] | Panzer’s killer’s taken an interest in you. | 杀帕瑟的凶手对你很感兴趣 |
[13:45] | It’s dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[13:47] | I-I think you should get off the case. | 你还是别管这个案子了 |
[13:48] | You should give it to someone else. | 交给别人吧 |
[13:50] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[13:52] | This… weird video makes me wanna | 这个奇怪的视频 |
[13:54] | – go after that creep even harder. – Yes. | -反而让我更想查出那个变态 -我懂 |
[13:56] | I, uh… this is a dangerous situation. | 我是说 现在情况很危险 |
[13:59] | We’re not talking about just some peeping Tom. | 这不是普通的偷窥狂 |
[14:01] | – This is a stalker. – Okay, Patrick. | -他在跟踪你 -好了 派翠克 |
[14:02] | – It’s a totally different pathology. – Okay, thank you. | -二者有病理上的区别 -好了谢谢你 |
[14:03] | – Psychologically– – Good night. I can take care of myself. | -从心理学上说 -晚安 我没事的 |
[14:05] | I appreciate your help tonight. Thanks. | 今晚谢谢你 |
[14:22] | That video– it was Red John. | 那个视频 是血腥约翰做的 |
[14:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:31] | Red John is stalking Darcy. | 血腥约翰在跟踪达西 |
[14:38] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[14:40] | And you didn’t tell her. Are you crazy? | 而你却没告诉她 你疯了吗 |
[14:43] | Well, if I told her, she– she would’ve just gone harder | 要是告诉她 她肯定会更加盯紧 |
[14:45] | at the case. | 那个案子 |
[14:46] | She’s not really the type to stop. | 她不是个轻言放弃的人 |
[14:49] | Mm. Is this about helping Darcy | 你这是在帮助达西 |
[14:50] | or keeping Red John for yourself? | 还是要把血腥约翰的案子留给自己 |
[14:52] | What? This is not about me. | 什么 这不是为了我 |
[14:54] | Of course I’m worried about her. | 我当然为她担心 |
[14:59] | “She’s cute. This is gonna be fun.” | “她很可爱 好戏在后头” |
[15:02] | That message– that was meant for you. | 这句话 是说给你听的 |
[15:04] | Yes, that was a message for me. | 是说给我听的 |
[15:07] | Red John is trying to form a closer relationship with you. | 血腥约翰想和你建立近一步的关系 |
[15:10] | Yeah, well, there’s no relationship. | 是的 不过我们之间没什么关系 |
[15:12] | What if Red John took murdering Panzer | 要是血腥约翰拿谋杀帕瑟的事 |
[15:14] | as some kind of invitation? | 来请君入瓮怎么办 |
[15:16] | You manipulated a serial killer. | 你操纵了一个连环杀手 |
[15:19] | – There’s gonna be consequences. – I didn’t have a choice. | -后果很严重 -我别无选择 |
[15:22] | I had to stop Panzer. | 我当时得阻止帕瑟 |
[15:27] | I will try and get Darcy off the Panzer case | 我会尽力让达西放下帕瑟的案子 |
[15:31] | before Red John hurts her. | 以免血腥约翰伤害她 |
[15:33] | I hope you can. | 但愿你做得到 |
[15:43] | You had a fight with your partner, Alton Creek? | 你曾经和埃尔顿・克里克发生过冲突 |
[15:45] | A disagreement, agent. Not a– | 是意见相左 探员 不是 |
[15:46] | I’d like to hear it from him, Ms. Santori. | 我要听他亲口说 桑托莉女士 |
[15:49] | It was a disagreement. Not a fight. | 是意见相左 没有发生冲突 |
[15:52] | About money? | 因为钱 |
[15:54] | Go ahead. You can answer. | 说吧 可以回答 |
[15:57] | Yes, we argued over money. | 是的 我们为钱争吵过 |
[16:00] | Some of his clients were behind in paying their bills, | 他的一些客户欠账不还 |
[16:02] | And I told Al to get on them about it. | 我让埃尔去催款 |
[16:05] | Look, he was my partner for 15 years. | 我跟他有十五年的交情 |
[16:08] | I had nothing but love for the guy. | 我们俩感情非常深厚 |
[16:11] | This is from the security camera outside your building | 这是克里克被杀的前一天 |
[16:13] | the day before Creek died. | 你们公司外的监控摄像拍下的画面 |
[16:18] | Doesn’t look much like love. | 看上去并不像你所说的那么有感情 |
[16:20] | What were you really arguing about? | 你们到底在为什么争吵 |
[16:23] | I told you. | 我告诉过你们了 |
[16:24] | Money. | 为了钱 |
[16:28] | You know who you should look at, | 其实你们应该追查的是另一个人 |
[16:29] | is that hooker he hung out with. | 那个经常跟他在一起的妓女 |
[16:31] | Summer Edgecombe? | 桑玛・埃德康贝 |
[16:31] | Summer… Autumn, something like that. | 桑玛[夏天] 秋天 就这类名字吧 |
[16:34] | She’s got a terrible temper. | 她的脾气真是糟糕 |
[16:35] | Uh, if there’s nothing else, we’re gonna get going– | 如果没有别的问题 我们要走了 |
[16:37] | Just one more thing, Mr. Dersh. You lied to us yesterday. | 还有一件事 戴什先生 你昨天说谎了 |
[16:39] | We asked if you knew anyone who wanted your partner dead, | 我们问你有没有人想置你的合伙人于死地 |
[16:41] | and you said no, but that was a lie, wasn’t it? | 你说没有 但那是谎话不是吗 |
[16:43] | Okay, that’s enough. | 你们够了 |
[16:44] | Do you know who sent this to your partner? | 知道谁把这个送给你的合伙人的吗 |
[16:49] | Did you do it? | 是你干的吗 |
[16:56] | That is disgusting. | 这种手段真是太恶心了 |
[16:58] | And I certainly didn’t do it. | 我当然没有做过这种事 |
[17:01] | Are we done here? | 问完了吗 |
[17:07] | – So? – So I asked around. | -怎么样 -我向周围的人打听了一下 |
[17:09] | “Did Dersh happen to mention Al’s little secret?” | “戴什是否不经意间提过埃尔的小秘密” |
[17:11] | And by little, I mean big, ’cause he had to know. | 说是小秘密 但肯定不止 不然他不会知道 |
[17:14] | What secret? | 什么秘密 |
[17:15] | Cost you $1,000 to find out. | 你给我一千美元我就告诉你 |
[17:19] | $1,000? | 一千美元 |
[17:22] | And dinner at a nice restaurant. | 再加一顿高级饭店的精美晚餐 |
[17:25] | $500 and a pizza. | 五百美元外加一份披萨 |
[17:28] | $600, no mushrooms. | 六百美元 披萨不加蘑菇 |
[17:30] | Deal. | 成交 |
[17:31] | I hate mushrooms. | 我讨厌蘑菇 |
[17:36] | What can you get for $127.68? | 127.68美元能用来做什么 |
[17:41] | You can go crazy at Olive Garden. | 够在橄榄园意大利餐厅大吃一顿了 |
[17:42] | Not me. Creek. | 不是我 是说克里克 |
[17:44] | Van Pelt looked into his business records, | 范佩尔查了他的公司帐务 |
[17:46] | and there’s something weird. | 发现了一件奇怪的事 |
[17:47] | Up until six months ago, | 一直到六个月以前 |
[17:48] | every week, he put in for reimbursement by his firm | 每个礼拜他都往公司的报销帐户上记上 |
[17:52] | for $127.68 for expenses. | 一笔127.68美元的开销 |
[17:56] | So he was hiding whatever it is from his partner. | 那他确实对合伙人有所隐瞒 |
[17:58] | Yeah, but what can you buy for $127.68? | 是啊 但是127.68元能买什么呢 |
[18:03] | I don’t know. Creek was hiding something else. | 不知道 克里克隐瞒的不止这一件事 |
[18:07] | Our C.I. found out he had a big gambling habit– | 线人发现他有很严重的赌瘾 |
[18:09] | – Poker, mostly. – Illegal? | -主要是扑克 -非法赌博吗 |
[18:10] | Very. San francisco’s got this underground club in the Tenderloin. | 旧金山警方查封了田德隆区的一个地下赌场 |
[18:14] | Creek had lost plenty lately. | 导致克里克最近损失了不少钱 |
[18:15] | That could have been why he and Dersh fought. | 这可能就是他跟戴什吵架的原因 |
[18:17] | Yeah, but a few days later, | 但是几天之后 |
[18:19] | Creek won 50 grand at Texas hold’em, | 克里克又从德州扑克上赢了五万块 |
[18:20] | which turned out to be an even bigger problem. | 这又导致了一个更严重的问题 |
[18:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:24] | He won it from Brock Marx. | 他是从布洛克・马克思手里赢的钱 |
[18:26] | Bay area crime lord. | 海湾地区的犯罪之王 |
[18:27] | Marx accused Creek of cheating, | 马克思指控克里克出老千 |
[18:29] | threatened to kill him. | 并威胁说要杀了他 |
[18:30] | Felony narcotics, assault, | 贩毒 人身伤害 |
[18:32] | assault with a deadly, and attempted murder. | 致命伤害 谋杀未遂 |
[18:34] | A mobbed-up guy like this could leave a pig’s head | 这样一个黑帮分子倒是极可能 |
[18:36] | outside somebody’s door. Go pick him up. | 在别人门口留一只猪头 去把他带回来 |
[18:38] | He’s in the wind. | 他行踪飘忽不定 |
[18:39] | Parole officer hasn’t heard from him in weeks. | 假释官也已经好几个礼拜没有他的消息了 |
[18:41] | Crap. | 该死 |
[18:43] | And we think we can find him at this gambling club, | 我们应该可以在这家赌场找到他 |
[18:45] | But S.F.P.D. Is planning on busting the place next week, | 但旧金山警局正筹划下周对该窝点一网打尽 |
[18:47] | asked us to go in quiet. | 因此要求我们不要打草惊蛇 |
[18:48] | How quiet? | 怎么可能呢 |
[19:27] | There’s Marx. | 那就是马克思 |
[19:42] | You okay. | 你可以进去 |
[19:43] | You no. | 你不行 |
[19:47] | I wanna play craps. This is the only table. | 我想要玩几把骰子 只有那张桌子在玩 |
[19:49] | Too bad. | 那也不行 |
[19:52] | It’s okay, baby. I’ll play for the both of us. | 没关系的 亲爱的 我替咱两玩 |
[19:56] | I bet I do better than you would have done anyways. | 我肯定不管怎样我也不会玩得比你差 |
[19:59] | Go get a drink. This won’t take long. | 去喝点东西吧 不会让你久等的 |
[20:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:27] | What is it? What happened? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[20:28] | Darcy’s okay. It’s not her. | 达西没事 跟她没有关系 |
[20:31] | Not directly anyway. | 至少没有直接的关系 |
[20:34] | Panzer–the gift that keeps on giving. | 帕瑟 这个案子总是不消停 |
[20:40] | Do you remember Tom Maier? | 你还记得汤姆・梅尔吗 |
[20:41] | He was the father of Panzer’s first victim? | 他是帕瑟第一个受害人的父亲 |
[20:44] | Sure. Nice man. | 记得 一个好人 |
[20:49] | He killed himself today. | 他今天自杀了 |
[21:14] | Five, field five. | 五点 再掷一次 |
[21:15] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[21:21] | Try again. | 再试一把 |
[21:23] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[21:25] | Side bet? | 要不要增加一点赌注 |
[21:27] | Like? | 比如 |
[21:39] | You have a bet. | 你赌性不小啊 |
[21:45] | Here we go, same shooter. | 开始了 掷骰者不变 |
[21:49] | 8 the hard way. Winner, 8. | 直捣八点 赌八点的赢 |
[21:51] | Winner 8 | 八点赢 |
[21:53] | Thx, buddy. How about next time? | 谢了 伙计 下次再来吧 |
[21:58] | And the shooter passes. We got a new shooter coming out? | 掷骰者过 下一个人掷骰 |
[22:01] | New shooter coming out here. | 下一个掷骰者请过来 |
[22:04] | Pay up. | 现在兑现吧 |
[22:06] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[22:07] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[22:09] | Here? | 在这儿吗 |
[22:17] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[22:32] | After you. | 女士优先 |
[22:40] | So you’re pretty much tall, dark, and handsome. | 你真是又高又酷又帅啊 |
[22:44] | I like that. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[22:47] | Police. Brock Marx. | 警察 布洛克・马克思 |
[22:49] | That’s it. | 可以了吧 |
[22:50] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[22:52] | For what? | 罪名是什么 |
[22:53] | Parole violation. | 违反假释规定 |
[22:55] | We need to ask you a few questions about a murder. | 关于一起凶案 我们有些问题要问 |
[23:00] | Nice work. | 干得不错 |
[23:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:05] | What’d you whisper to him? | 你跟他说了什么悄悄话 |
[23:08] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 你问这个干什么 |
[23:32] | 加州驾照 | |
[23:43] | Morning, Lisbon. | 早上好 里斯本 |
[23:44] | I need to borrow your office. | 我要借用下你的办公室 |
[23:46] | Too bad. I’m busy. | 可惜 我很忙 |
[23:48] | What costs $127.68? | 127.68美元能买什么 |
[23:51] | Creek spent that much every week for months | 克里克每周支付这笔款项 有好几个月 |
[23:53] | and was hiding it. | 而且很隐秘 |
[23:54] | Until three months ago. Anyway, your office? | 直到三个月前 话说回来 借我办公室 |
[23:57] | Are you gonna actually help with this case? | 你还准不准备调查这个案子了 |
[23:58] | Well, as soon as I can get Darcy off Panzer’s case. | 等达西放弃了帕瑟的案子 我就来 |
[24:03] | Mr. Jane. | 简先生 |
[24:04] | Mrs. Maier, please, thanks for coming to our office. | 梅尔太太 谢谢你专程过来 |
[24:06] | Have a seat. Lisbon, this is Teri Maier, | 请坐 里斯本 这位是特里・梅尔 |
[24:09] | Tom Maier’s wife. | 汤姆・梅尔的妻子 |
[24:11] | Mrs. Maier, we are so sorry for your loss. | 梅尔太太 请节哀顺变 |
[24:15] | The gardener found him in the backyard. | 园丁在后院中发现他 |
[24:18] | Tom made sure it wasn’t me who found him. | 汤姆要确保不是我发现他的尸体 |
[24:24] | The coroner’s office hasn’t released the body yet. | 验尸官那边还未归还他的遗体 |
[24:26] | I need to bury him. | 我要让他入土为安 |
[24:29] | Of course. I’ll check it out immediately. | 当然 我立即去看看 |
[24:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:33] | Okay. I’m so sorry for what happened. | 对于这样的事 我深表遗憾 |
[24:37] | It was the guilt. | 都是因为内疚 |
[24:39] | It ate him up like a cancer. | 它像癌症一样吞噬着他 |
[24:42] | Every day Tom got smaller and smaller | 汤姆的意志在一天天消沉 |
[24:45] | until finally he left. | 直到最后他决定离世 |
[24:46] | Did he happen to leave a note? | 他有没有留遗言 |
[24:49] | No. | 没有 |
[24:51] | But honestly, I haven’t checked. | 但说实话 我还没查看过 |
[24:53] | He felt bad. | 他非常懊恼 |
[24:56] | So the only thing he could do was hang himself. | 唯一能让他解脱的事就是自杀 |
[25:02] | He was in so much pain, and all I feel is angry. | 他很痛苦 而我感到很愤怒 |
[25:05] | We will do everything we can | 我们会尽全力 |
[25:07] | to get the coroner to release the body | 让验尸官尽快 |
[25:09] | as soon as possible. | 交还遗体 |
[25:14] | Okay. Thank you. | 那好 谢谢 |
[25:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:21] | Could you help… | 你能不能带她… |
[25:24] | I got a lot to do, so have a nice day. | 我有很多事要做 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[25:26] | – Jane? – Yes. | -简 -怎么了 |
[25:29] | Is there something you wanna tell me? | 你就没什么要告诉我的吗 |
[25:30] | Deniability, Lisbon. | 你别知情 里斯本 |
[25:31] | Deniability– your best friend. | 不知者无罪 这对你最好 |
[25:49] | Sent to Creek before he was killed. | 这是克里克死前收到的 |
[25:53] | A warning of what’s to come? | 是警告他将发生的事吗 |
[25:55] | Make him afraid, paranoid? | 让他感到担惊受怕 |
[25:58] | This is just your style– | 这就是你的风格吧 |
[25:59] | cheap, gruesome, sadistic. | 低级 令人作呕 虐人成性 |
[26:08] | You got a question for me? | 你有问题要问吗 |
[26:11] | Or you just wanna chat? | 还是要跟我闲聊 |
[26:15] | You can keep that. | 你自己留着吧 |
[26:18] | Lisbon, it’s Jane. Let’s have lunch in San Francisco. | 里斯本 这是简 我们在旧金山吃午饭吧 |
[26:22] | What do you say? Call me. | 你认为怎么样 打我电话 |
[26:35] | 旧金山警局大楼 | |
[26:37] | Teresa, can’t tell you how great it is to see you. | 特蕾莎 见到你真的很高兴 |
[26:42] | Partnered with this one for three years. | 我跟她做了三年的搭档 |
[26:43] | Oh, I know. Patrick Jane. | 我知道 我是派翠克・简 |
[26:45] | Bobby Wilson. | 波比・威尔森 |
[26:48] | So how’s it goin’? | 最近怎么样 |
[26:49] | How’s the big old CBI? | 老东家加调局还可以吗 |
[26:51] | Oh, you know, it goes. | 你懂的 就那样吧 |
[26:54] | FBI’s all over us about this Panzer case. | 联调局正因帕瑟的案子盯着我们 |
[26:56] | Oh, feebs. They were jackbooting about it over here, too. | 那帮人呐 这里也一样 被压得厉害 |
[27:00] | Anyway, what do you say, Bobby? | 对了 波比 你觉得 |
[27:01] | Could you show us your file on the Panzer case? | 能否给我们看看帕瑟案的资料 |
[27:05] | Yeah, sure. | 可以 |
[27:07] | Just have CBI file a request. | 由加调局提交份申请就行 |
[27:10] | Form 29. | 29号表格 |
[27:11] | Oh, of course. Yeah. Yeah. | 当然 应该的 |
[27:13] | We were hoping that maybe we could… | 我们是想能不能… |
[27:15] | expedite the process, you know, talk to you. | 加快这一过程 你说了算嘛 |
[27:18] | We’re under the gun with time. | 我们要跟时间赛跑啊 |
[27:22] | He’s okay, Bobby. | 可以相信他 波比 |
[27:31] | Did you find any– you know, never mind. | 你有什么发现… 算了 |
[27:33] | Deniability. | 不知者无罪 |
[27:35] | Guess what we found out? | 你猜我们发现了什么 |
[27:38] | California bar was investigating your law partner, | 加州律师协会正在调查你的合伙人 |
[27:41] | Over his gambling. | 就他的赌博问题 |
[27:44] | That’s what your fight was about last week, wasn’t it? | 这就是你们上周吵架的原因吧 |
[27:50] | Yes. Alton was out of control. | 是的 埃尔顿玩过火了 |
[27:53] | – So you lied to us. – Don’t answer that. | -所以你骗了我们 -不要回答 |
[27:55] | If Al got disbarred, that was the end of your firm. | 若埃尔被吊销律师资格 你们公司也完了 |
[27:57] | He’d become a liability. | 他便成了负债 |
[27:59] | And how do lawyers deal with liability? | 律师都是怎么处理负债的呢 |
[28:02] | Oh, don’t worry. It’s not a lawyer joke. | 别担心 不是拿律师开玩笑 |
[28:05] | They get insurance. | 他们会去买保险 |
[28:07] | You insured Alton Creek’s life for $10 million. | 你给埃尔顿・克里克买了一千万的人寿险 |
[28:09] | Four weeks ago. | 4星期前 |
[28:13] | Larry? | 拉里 |
[28:15] | I didn’t have time to mention it. | 我没来得及说 |
[28:17] | It’s common for businesses to have a “Key man” Policy. | 生意中经常会有重要人物对策 |
[28:20] | Al was “Key.” | 埃尔就是这个重要人物 |
[28:21] | Uh, you know what? We’re done here. | 这样好了 我们现在结束吧 |
[28:23] | Admit it, mr. Dersh. | 承认吧 戴什先生 |
[28:24] | Your partner was worth more to you dead, so you killed him. | 你搭档的死对你受益最大 所以你杀了他 |
[28:26] | -I said we’re done. -Fine. | – 我们结束了 – 行 |
[28:28] | Let’s go, mr. Dersh. | 我们走 戴什先生 |
[28:31] | Agent, seriously, | 探员 说真的 |
[28:34] | I don’t think larry is capable of this. | 我不认为拉里会做出这种事 |
[28:37] | Don’t be naive. Men lie… and kill. | 别天真了 男人会说谎 还会杀人 |
[28:47] | Maier? | 梅尔 |
[28:48] | Yes. Thomas. | 是的 托马斯 |
[28:50] | Right in here. | 在这里 |
[29:06] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[29:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:00] | Hey, we’ve had Brock Marx in the box for hours. | 我们关布洛克・马克思几小时了 |
[30:02] | The guy won’t talk. | 这家伙什么都不肯说 |
[30:03] | Theory number one– crime lord. | 理论一 犯罪首脑 |
[30:05] | Pig’s head. Yes. | 大猪头 是的 |
[30:07] | We’ve got his law partner as well. | 我们还审问了他的律师 |
[30:09] | Insurance motive. You want to question him? | 动机是保险 你想询问他么 |
[30:11] | Kind of busy right now. | 我现在有点忙 |
[30:12] | Why don’t you guys get your suspects together? | 你们为什么不把嫌疑人放到一起 |
[30:14] | And I’ll meet you back here in a couple of hours. | 我过一会回来找你们 |
[30:16] | – I promise. – Where are you going? | -我保证 -你去哪 |
[30:17] | Got a find a hobo. Do some errands. | 要去找个流浪汉 有些琐事 |
[30:20] | Then I gotta run by this flower shop, too. | 还要去趟花店 |
[30:22] | What? Find a hobo? | 什么 找流浪汉 |
[30:24] | Flower shop. | 花店 |
[30:28] | 梅尔住处 弗雷斯诺 加利福尼亚 | |
[30:59] | Patrick, it’s susan. | 派翠克 我是苏珊 |
[31:00] | Ah, susan. What do I owe the pleasure? | 苏珊 有什么可以效劳的吗 |
[31:03] | Well, I’m calling you back. | 是你先找我的 |
[31:05] | Oh, that’s right. Yeah. | 对了 是的 |
[31:06] | I just wanted to let you know I went down to the SFPD. | 我是想告诉你我去了旧金山警察局 |
[31:09] | I didn’t find anything. | 但是什么都没找到 |
[31:10] | Yes, I know. so what did you do? | 我知道 然后呢 |
[31:12] | Well, this panzer/red john copycat thing | 这个帕瑟/血腥约翰模仿事件 |
[31:14] | Has me very intrigued. | 让我产生了兴趣 |
[31:16] | I wanna help out as much as I possibly can. | 我想尽我可能帮帮忙 |
[31:20] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[31:22] | Susan, You still there? | 苏珊 还在吗 |
[31:24] | Listen, I need to talk to you about a couple things. | 我要和你说些事情 |
[31:26] | – I’ve gotta go. – Patrick? | -我先挂了 -派翠克 |
[31:32] | Patrick, Are you there? | 派翠克 还在吗 |
[31:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[31:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:05] | Patrick. Susan. | 派翠克 苏珊 |
[32:06] | I was hoping we could talk some more. I wanted to– | 我想再多和你聊聊 我觉得 |
[32:07] | Jane, they’re waiting for you. | 简 他们在等你 |
[32:09] | Hang on one second, agent lisbon. | 稍等一下 里斯本探员 |
[32:10] | I have a few questions if you don’t mind– | 不介意的话 我有几个问题 |
[32:11] | You’re more than welcome to wait in the interview room, | 非常欢迎你在访谈室等候 |
[32:13] | But this one hasn’t done squat on our murder investigation, | 但是这家伙目前对我们谋杀案毫无帮助 |
[32:16] | And he’s damn well gonna help. | 他现在一定要去帮忙 |
[32:17] | Yes, I damn well am gonna help. | 是的 我肯定会帮上 |
[32:19] | I’m–I’m sorry. I won’t be long. | 非常抱歉 我不会拖太久的 |
[32:24] | Thanks for rescuing me. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[32:29] | I didn’t call you in. | 我没叫你来啊 |
[32:30] | Oh. Mr. Jane asked me to come in. | 简先生叫我来的 |
[32:35] | Hi. Okay, folks. Let’s get straight to it. | 好了 各位 我们开门见山 |
[32:38] | Patrick jane. Nice to meet you. | 派翠克・简 很高兴见到你 |
[32:40] | Do you prefer eggs for breakfast over cereal? | 你早餐吃鸡蛋还是麦片 |
[32:43] | Cereal. | 麦片 |
[32:45] | Hardened criminal like yourself. That’s very interesting. | 对你这种心狠手辣的罪犯而言 有点意思 |
[32:47] | What’s your favorite legal objection? | 你最喜欢的合法异议是什么 |
[32:50] | Better to be feared or loved? You don’t have to answer that. | 想有人怕还是有人爱 你不需要回答 |
[32:55] | Summer. | 桑玛 |
[32:57] | Patrick Jane. Pleasure to finally meet you. | 派翠克・简 终于见到你了 |
[33:00] | You… | 你 |
[33:02] | You are a borderline sociopath. | 你是个孤僻的反社会人物 |
[33:04] | Extremely violent. | 非常暴力 |
[33:06] | But not our killer. | 但不是我们的杀手 |
[33:08] | You were jealous of the victim’s talent, | 你嫉妒受害者 |
[33:10] | His skills in the courtroom, | 嫉妒他在法庭上的天份 |
[33:11] | But he never, uh, bought you flowers. | 可他从不给你买花 |
[33:14] | Flowers? No. | 花 没有 |
[33:15] | Yeah. The flower shop nearest your office, | 你们办公室旁边花店 |
[33:18] | Uh, sells a dozen red roses | 一大打的红玫瑰 |
[33:19] | for a very reasonable price of $127.68. | 只卖127.68美元 |
[33:25] | It was flowers? Seriously? | 那是买花了 说真的 |
[33:26] | Yes. Our romantic victim bought them once a week. | 是的 我们浪漫的受害者每周都买 |
[33:30] | A secret relationship he couldn’t disclose– | 他有一段不可公开的 |
[33:32] | An illicit one. | 不正当恋情 |
[33:37] | Maybe not that illicit. | 也许并没有那么不正当 |
[33:38] | Now no offense. But how many men do buy roses for hookers? | 别见怪 但是有多少男人给妓女买花 |
[33:42] | Oh. I don’t hook anymore. | 我不再当妓女了 |
[33:44] | But they do buy them for girlfriends– | 但是他们会给女友买 |
[33:47] | Girlfriends they can’t have under certain rules. | 那种碍于规定 不能公开的女友 |
[33:51] | You killed alton creek. | 你杀了埃尔顿・克里克 |
[33:53] | Uh, that’s ridiculous. | 真是好笑 |
[33:55] | I’m an officer of the court. | 我是法庭警员 |
[34:00] | I see homicidal rage, betrayal. | 我看到了杀气 背叛 |
[34:02] | You were lovers.Yes, that’s right. | 你们是爱人 这下就没错了 |
[34:03] | And he dumped you. Hence, the pig’s head. | 而他甩了你 所以才有了大猪头 |
[34:08] | Pig for a pig. | 猪有指代警员之意 |
[34:09] | Ms. Santori, we’re gonna have to ask you a few questions– | 桑托莉女士 我们有些问题需要问你 |
[34:11] | You killed al? You bitch! | 你杀了埃尔 你个贱人 |
[34:15] | Oh. Hello. | 当心 |
[34:22] | Have a nice day. | 祝你日安 |
[34:29] | Al was an okay guy. Why the hell did you kill him? | 埃尔是个好人 你为何杀了他 |
[34:31] | – I got this, Summer. – “An okay guy”? | -这交给我了 桑玛 -好人 |
[34:34] | He said he’d marry me, the bastard! | 他说过会娶我 那个混蛋 |
[34:36] | And then he changed his mind. | 后来他又变卦了 |
[34:38] | He just wasn’t ready, wasn’t sure of his feelings. | 他只是没准备好 不确定自己的心意 |
[34:40] | Oh, a divorce attorney who was holding out for true love– | 一个离婚律师莫非还相信真爱么 |
[34:43] | What a joke. | 真可笑 |
[34:43] | The affair ended months ago, long time to hold a grudge. | 你们数月前就分手了 你也该消气了 |
[34:45] | Can you take her to holding, please? | 请您把她带走吧 |
[34:47] | Hey, I waited for him for years. | 我等了他好多年 |
[34:50] | I put my career on hold to be with him. | 我的职业生涯都追随着他 |
[34:53] | I wanted a family, and now it is too late. | 我想要有个家庭 现在为时已晚 |
[34:56] | He took away my life! | 他夺走了我的人生 |
[34:59] | And turns out, all he wanted was a hooker. | 可结果 他想要的只是个妓女 |
[35:01] | I’m not a hooker, bitch. | 我不是妓女 贱人 |
[35:05] | Susan, did you wanna talk now? | 苏珊 你现在想聊聊吗 |
[35:07] | I don’t have any time. | 我没时间了 |
[35:08] | Field office just got a tip on the Panzer murder. | 外勤处刚发现了帕瑟谋杀案的线索 |
[35:11] | Homeless guy found a bag of stuff in an alley in Fresno. | 流浪汉在弗雷斯诺的一条巷子里找到一包东西 |
[35:13] | Tip from a hobo? | 流浪汉发现的线索 |
[35:15] | My people are on it. | 我的人正在查 |
[35:16] | There was a bag of clothes with blood spatter on it | 里面有一包溅了血的衣服 |
[35:19] | And a knife. | 和一把刀 |
[35:20] | Looks like it could be the knife that killed panzer. | 看来很可能是杀死帕瑟时的那把 |
[35:23] | Mm. Copycat’s sloppy if it’s knife. | 如果是 那模仿者真太粗心了 |
[35:26] | Red John would never have been that careless. | 血腥约翰绝不会这么马虎的 |
[35:29] | Forensics is running the blood now. | 法医正在检验血迹 |
[35:32] | Oh, get this. | 对了 |
[35:34] | The alley is in the neighborhood near the Maier home. | 那条巷子就在梅尔家的街区附近 |
[35:38] | Thomas Maier? No. | 托马斯・梅尔 不是吧 |
[35:40] | Yeah. The San Joaquin Killer. I know who he is. | 就是他 圣华金河杀手 真相大白了 |
[35:43] | He’s the father of the first victim. | 他就是第一名被害人的父亲 |
[35:44] | No. I-I-I don’t buy that. | 不 这我不相信 |
[35:47] | Maier killed himself yesterday. | 梅尔昨天自杀了 |
[35:51] | We’re going to the house now to search it. | 我们现在要去他家搜查 |
[35:52] | Okay. Good luck. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[36:09] | I have a confession to make. | 我想坦承一件事 |
[36:13] | When tom killed himself, | 汤姆自杀的时候 |
[36:16] | part of me was angry at him for being weak. | 我心里有点气他 气他如此软弱 |
[36:21] | But now I know how strong he was. | 可现在我知道了 他其实很强大 |
[36:24] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[36:27] | The fbi found this letter in Molly’s room. | 联调局在莫利的房间找到这封信 |
[36:30] | It’s from Tom. | 是汤姆写的 |
[36:32] | It’s important that you all hear this | 大家都听听吧 这很重要 |
[36:35] | So you can understand. | 这样你们都会理解的 |
[36:39] | “My dearest Teri… | “我亲爱的特里 |
[36:43] | “If you are reading this, | “如果你看到这封信 |
[36:45] | “You know what I have done. | “想必你已经知道我做的事 |
[36:48] | “I have avenged myself against Jim Panzer. | “我已经报仇 杀了吉姆・帕瑟 |
[36:53] | Jim was the man who killed our molly.” | 吉姆杀了我们的莫利” |
[36:58] | “When I saw him on tv that night, | “那晚我看见他在电视上的神情 |
[37:01] | “I knew. | “我就知道了 |
[37:02] | “I knew he’d killed her. | “我知道是他杀了她 |
[37:05] | “I can’t explain how… except to say | “原因我解释不清 只能说 |
[37:10] | “that molly’s heart cried out to me, | “我感到莫利的灵魂在向我哭求 |
[37:12] | “and I knew.” | “我便知道了” |
[37:21] | Please. | 拜托 |
[37:30] | “Killing the man who murdered our daughter | “手刃杀了我们女儿的凶手 |
[37:34] | is the best thing I will ever do.” | 是我做过最好的事” |
[37:40] | “I’m at peace. | “我很安宁 |
[37:45] | “I’m just sorry that I’m leaving you alone, | “对不起 我留下你孤身一人 |
[37:47] | “And I hope you forgive me | “我希望你原谅我 |
[37:50] | “And that in some way, this letter brings you… | “如果可能 希望这封信 |
[37:55] | “some kind of comfort.” | “能给你些许安慰 |
[38:02] | “Love, Tom.” | “爱你的 汤姆” |
[38:12] | “Lord, make me an instrument of your peace. | “上帝啊 请让我做你的和平之子 |
[38:17] | “Where there is hatred, let me so love. | “哪里有仇恨 让我送去爱 |
[38:21] | “And where there is darkness, light. Amen.” | “哪里有黑暗 让我送去光 阿门” |
[38:36] | That’s very nice of you to give her that letter. | 你们能把那封信给她 真是好心 |
[38:38] | Oh, well, it’s the least I could do. | 这个我至少办得到 |
[38:41] | My god, poor woman. | 我的天啊 可怜的女人 |
[38:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:45] | So… the case is closed. | 那么 案子结了 |
[38:48] | Once we got the labs back, it was a slam dunk. | 我们一回到实验室 案情就水落石出了 |
[38:51] | The prints on the knife– Maier’s. | 那刀上的指纹 是梅尔的 |
[38:58] | 旧金山警局 证物 詹姆斯・帕瑟 | |
[39:01] | The blood was panzer’s. It was denatured, | 那血迹是帕瑟的 有点变质了 |
[39:02] | But it was definitely his. | 不过肯定是他的 |
[39:15] | But why Red John? Why… | 可为什么要扮血腥约翰 为什么 |
[39:17] | Why would he copycat a dead man? | 他为何要模仿一个死人 |
[39:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:22] | Maybe he felt like he had to emulate a monster | 也许他觉得要扮成一个恶魔 |
[39:23] | to hunt a monster. | 才能杀得了另一个恶魔 |
[39:25] | So he picked the biggest one he could find. | 所以他选了他所知最有名的恶魔头子 |
[39:29] | One thing I can’t figure out, though, | 不过还有件事 我不明白 |
[39:30] | Is why he was stalking me, and why the video? | 他为什么跟踪我 为什么拍视频 |
[39:36] | Hunting monsters changes you. | 追杀恶魔 会改变一个人的秉性 |
[39:39] | Went and killed himself the very next day. | 所以第二天他就自杀了 |
[39:42] | I hope he found peace in the end. | 但愿他死得安宁 |
[39:45] | Good-bye, agent Darcy. | 再见了 达西探员 |
[39:54] | Did it change you, Patrick? | 那也改变你了吗 派翠克 |
[39:58] | Hunting a monster? | 追杀一个恶魔 |
[40:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:04] | Be well, Susan. | 保重 苏珊 |
[40:12] | It has changed you, you know. | 你确实已经变了 |
[40:17] | Darcy’s off the case, lisbon. She’s safe. | 达西放下这案子了 她安全了 |
[40:19] | And what about you? How is Red John gonna feel | 那你呢 如果血腥约翰发现是你 |
[40:22] | when he finds out you spoiled | 搅黄了他与达西探员的游戏 |
[40:24] | his fun with agent darcy? | 他会作何感受 |