时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Hey, boss. I got your text. What’s up? | 老大 我收到了你的短信 怎么了 |
[00:14] | I got a call from the FBI. | 我接到联调局的电话 |
[00:16] | What do they want? | 什么事 |
[00:17] | It’s about the investigation of Craig o’Laughlin’s death. | 和克莱格・欧拉福林的死有关 |
[00:23] | It was an agent named Wexler. | 打电话来的探员名叫威克斯勒 |
[00:24] | He said he’d been trying to reach you. | 他说一直没联系上你 |
[00:26] | Yeah, he left some messages. | 是 他留了几条留言 |
[00:28] | I haven’t had a chance to call him back. What did he say? | 我还没机会给他回电 他说什么了 |
[00:30] | The investigation’s over. They’ve filed the report. | 调查结束了 他们整理归档了 |
[00:34] | He just wanted you to know that he was returning your necklace. | 他只想告诉你 他想把你的项链还给你 |
[00:37] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[00:38] | The necklace o’Laughlin gave you. | 欧拉福林送你的项链 |
[00:40] | It was in evidence, but they’re done with it. | 本来是证据 可案子已经查完了 |
[00:42] | He sent it over. | 他送过来了 |
[00:44] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[00:46] | Look, I don’t want it. You take it. | 我不想要 你收着吧 |
[00:48] | If you don’t want it, you can sell it, | 如果你不想要 就卖了 |
[00:50] | or you could take it down to the evidence room, | 你也可以送去证物室 |
[00:52] | and they can auction it off. | 他们可以拍卖掉 |
[00:57] | Here. It’s for you. | 给 送你的 |
[01:04] | Hey, boss. I got one. | 老大 接到报警 |
[01:07] | Shooting victim out in El Oro State Forest. | 埃尔欧罗国家森林有人中枪身亡 |
[01:09] | You two take it. | 你们俩去查 |
[01:11] | Grace? Are you okay? | 格蕾斯 你还好吗 |
[01:13] | Fine, yeah. | 没事 |
[01:14] | Do you want me to take it away? | 想让我带走吗 |
[01:15] | No, it’s okay. | 不用 没事 |
[01:17] | El Oro State Forest–that’s east of Lake Tahoe, right? | 埃尔欧罗国家森林 是在塔霍湖东面吗 |
[01:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:35] | 波彻托度假村 加州埃尔欧罗国家森林 | |
[01:45] | You get lost? | 你迷路了 |
[01:46] | Briefly. | 迷了一小段 |
[01:47] | Beautiful out here, though they could use a little more signage. | 这里很美 要是能多设点路牌就好了 |
[01:50] | Victim’s name’s Gabriel Porchetto Junior. | 死者名叫加比里尔・波彻托 |
[01:52] | Father’s a big mob boss. | 他爸是黑帮老大 |
[01:54] | Runs narcotics and illegal gambling in the northeast. | 在东北走私贩毒 经营非法赌场 |
[01:57] | They live in the city. This is a vacation house. | 他们住在市里 这是一个度假村 |
[01:59] | “Porchetto”– that’s Argentinian, I believe. | “波彻托” 我相信那是阿根廷语 |
[02:03] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:03] | I used to read a lot of phone books. | 我以前常看电话本 |
[02:06] | As I recall, Buenos Aires had many Porchettos. | 我记得布宜诺斯艾利斯有很多叫这名的 |
[02:09] | You used to read phone books. | 你以前还看电话本 |
[02:11] | Yes, it’s an excellent mnemonic exercise. You should try it. | 对 这是练记性的好方法 你也该试试 |
[02:15] | Porchetto and his younger brother were throwing a party. | 波彻托和他弟弟当时在开派对 |
[02:17] | Had a half-dozen friends here. | 来了很多朋友 |
[02:19] | Brought in hookers for entertainment. | 还带来了妓女助兴 |
[02:21] | Good, wholesome fun. | 不错 妙笔生花 |
[02:22] | There’s a security fence around the entire compound. | 整个区域都被设了警戒线 |
[02:25] | About a hundred yards back that way, | 那边一百码地方 |
[02:27] | there’s a blanket thrown over the barbed wire | 有条毯子盖住了铁丝网 |
[02:28] | and footprints inside and out. | 还有进出的脚印 |
[02:30] | Looks like the point of entry. | 疑似入口处 |
[02:33] | And here we are. | 到了 |
[02:44] | Which one’s the younger brother? | 哪个是弟弟 |
[02:47] | Sergio. | 塞尔吉奥 |
[02:52] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[02:53] | So you’re Sergio, and, uh… who are you? | 你是塞尔吉奥 那你呢 |
[02:56] | Curtis Nett. I work for the family. | 柯蒂斯・奈特 我为这个家族工作 |
[02:58] | The enforcer. | 打手 |
[02:59] | I work for the family. Ten years. | 我为这个家族效力十年了 |
[03:01] | Just tell us what happened. | 直接说事发经过 |
[03:03] | We were inside the house, partying. | 我们在屋里开派对 |
[03:06] | Gabe came out to the hot tub with one of the girls. | 加比和一个女孩子出来泡温水浴缸 |
[03:08] | There’s a shot. | 然后一声枪响 |
[03:10] | Curtis and I run out and… | 我和柯蒂斯跑出来 然后… |
[03:12] | Gabe’s… you know. | 加比已经死了 |
[03:16] | Girl’s freaking out. | 那个女孩吓坏了 |
[03:17] | I run to the fence. I see a guy just climbed over. | 我跑去围栏 看到个人正爬出去 |
[03:20] | I throw a shot at him. He throws a shot at me. | 我朝他开了一枪 他又回了一枪 |
[03:23] | No one hit anything. He takes off running. | 没人击中目标 他就跑了 |
[03:25] | You get a look at him? | 看到他的样子了吗 |
[03:27] | White guy, jacket, baseball cap. | 白人 穿夹克 戴顶棒球帽 |
[03:29] | You gave your gun to the sheriff, right? | 你把枪交给警官了吧 |
[03:31] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[03:32] | We need all the other guns, | 你和你朋友需要把我们来之前 |
[03:33] | the ones you and your friends hid before we got here. | 藏匿的所有枪支一概上交 |
[03:35] | Look at this mess. | 瞧这摊乱子 |
[03:36] | You want to talk some crap weapons charges? | 你们想起诉非法用枪吗 |
[03:38] | We won’t necessarily press charges, | 我们并无起诉的必要 |
[03:39] | but I need every gun on the premises for a ballistics check. | 但我们需要检验这里每支枪的弹道 |
[03:42] | I’ll tell the guys. | 我去传话 |
[03:45] | You do that, Serge. | 交给你了 塞吉 |
[03:46] | So what’s the deal? | 怎么了 |
[03:47] | You–you work for the family, but you have no respect for him. | 你为他们家工作 但你一点都不尊重他 |
[03:50] | Is that a question? | 那也是问题吗 |
[03:51] | I don’t know. Was it? | 不知道 是吗 |
[03:53] | Where’s the girl? That’s a question. | 那姑娘在哪里 那是个问题 |
[04:00] | Her name is Janpen. | 她叫珍彭 |
[04:02] | She’s chinese. Doesn’t speak English. | 她是中国人 不会说英语 |
[04:04] | Okay. Hi. | 好 你好 |
[04:07] | My name is Patrick. | 我叫派翠克 |
[04:08] | 你没和他讲我听不懂吗 | |
[04:12] | We’re gonna need a translator. | 我们需要个翻译 |
[04:15] | What is that hideous thing on her shoulder? | 她肩膀上那吓人的东西是什么 |
[04:18] | She speaks English. | 她会说英语 |
[04:20] | She’s just a little bit shy, right? | 只是有点害羞 对吧 |
[04:24] | I don’t speak English. Guys don’t talk to me. | 我不说英语 那些男孩子就不会和我说话 |
[04:27] | It’s better that way. | 那样更好 |
[04:28] | So what did you see when Mr. Porchetto was shot? | 波彻托中枪时 你看到了什么 |
[04:30] | Nothing. | 什么都没看见 |
[04:31] | There’s a loud bang scares the crap out of me, and… | 一声巨响把我给吓坏了 然后… |
[04:34] | The guy’s dead. I mean, I freaked out. That’s it. | 那人就死了 我魂都吓没了 就是这样 |
[04:37] | What’d the shooter look like? | 凶手长什么样 |
[04:38] | Didn’t see him. | 没看见 |
[04:39] | You’re a good liar– good, not great. | 你很会说谎 不过还欠火候 |
[04:42] | She saw him close up. | 她看到他靠近了 |
[04:43] | I know who these guys are, okay? | 我知道这些是什么人 好吗 |
[04:45] | I’m not getting involved. | 我不想搅这浑水 |
[04:46] | Maybe you shot him. | 或许是你开的枪 |
[04:47] | Yeah, I hid the gun in my pants. | 对 我把枪藏我裤子里了 |
[04:49] | I’m taking you in. We’re gonna talk about this at the office. | 你跟我们走 我们去局里谈 |
[04:51] | I don’t have to go with you. | 我没义务跟你们走 |
[04:52] | I could arrest you for prostitution, | 我能以卖淫罪逮捕你 |
[04:54] | Put you in cuffs, and book you. | 先给你拷上 然后拘留 |
[04:55] | Is that how you want to do it? | 你是想这样吗 |
[04:58] | Well, can I put some clothes on first? | 我能先穿上些衣服吗 |
[05:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:08] | Interesting girl. | 这姑娘有意思 |
[05:11] | So what’s your take on this? | 你有什么想法 |
[05:12] | Well, the fresh air, my first mob hit… | 这里空气清新 我的第一宗黑帮遇害案 |
[05:16] | I’m thrilled. | 我太激动了 |
[05:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:59] | The GPS says turn right, but I think it’s confused. | 导航指示右转 可我觉得不对 |
[06:20] | Morning. You lost? | 早 你们迷路了吗 |
[06:22] | We’re fine, thanks. | 没有 谢谢 |
[06:48] | Hang on. | 抓好 |
[07:00] | 超感警探 | |
[07:01] | 超感警探 | |
[07:27] | Hey. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:36] | Stop. | 站住 |
[07:37] | Stop. I will shoot you. | 站住 我要开枪了 |
[07:44] | Nice driving. | 车开得不错 |
[07:51] | Don’t waste your time. There’s no signal. | 别浪费时间了 这里没信号 |
[07:55] | There was some noise over there, like some kind of animal. | 那里传来了声响 像是什么动物 |
[07:58] | Freaked me out. Unlock me, okay? | 我很害怕 给我解开 好吗 |
[08:01] | Look, we can’t stay here, | 我们不能留在这里 |
[08:02] | and we can’t go back up to the road. | 也不能回到马路上 |
[08:04] | There’s too much chance | 我们很可能 |
[08:05] | of running into that guy who’s after us. | 会撞上那个追杀我们的人 |
[08:07] | We follow the stream east a ways, | 我们顺着河流往东走 |
[08:09] | we’ll probably run into state route 4. | 没准可以走到四号洲际公路上 |
[08:10] | We can catch a cell signal there. | 在那里手机就能收到信号了 |
[08:12] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[08:14] | It’s not a choice. | 你没得选 |
[08:15] | Can’t make me. | 你又不能逼我 |
[08:17] | We need help. I’m trying to protect you. | 我们需要援助 我是在努力保护你 |
[08:19] | Yeah, so I can testify… | 对 那样我才能作证… |
[08:21] | against the mob. | 跟黑帮作对 |
[08:23] | Forget it. | 得了吧 |
[08:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:27] | I’ll go by myself. | 那我自己走 |
[08:28] | Cool. Unlock me. | 很好 把我解开 |
[08:29] | I need to know where to find you when we come back for you. | 我们回来找你的时候我得知道你在哪里 |
[08:32] | Hey, you can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[08:34] | Watch out for rattlesnakes. | 当心响尾蛇哦 |
[08:36] | They’re all over through these woods. | 它们可是满树林乱爬的 |
[08:39] | Okay, wait! | 好了 等等 |
[08:42] | I’ve spoken with the forestry service. | 我已经跟林业管理局谈过了 |
[08:43] | They’re beginning a coordinated search | 他们正和警长办公室 |
[08:45] | with the sheriff’s office. | 开展联合搜寻 |
[08:46] | It’s likely the GPS gave Van Pelt bad directions. | 大概是卫星导航系统给范佩尔指错了方向 |
[08:49] | They’ve had people lost this way. | 以前有人因为这个走失过 |
[08:50] | They don’t think she’s gonna be hard to find. | 他们认为找到她不会太困难 |
[08:51] | We should be out there. | 我们应该过去 |
[08:52] | Get some of our people looking. | 派一些我们的人过去找 |
[08:53] | More boots on the ground. | 地上的脚印就更多了 |
[08:55] | They don’t think she’s gonna be hard to find? | 他们觉得找到她很容易 |
[08:56] | They’re not taking this seriously. | 他们根本就没认真对待这件事 |
[08:57] | How big is the area they’re searching? | 他们搜寻的范围有多大 |
[08:58] | 140 square miles. | 363平方公里 |
[08:59] | It sounds pretty serious to me. | 在我看来他们够认真了 |
[09:01] | If you were out there, we’d look for you. | 如果是你在那儿 我们也会去找你的 |
[09:03] | I hope not. | 我不希望你们去 |
[09:05] | If I’m lost, I want a search-and-rescue team | 如果我失踪了 我需要的是一支熟悉地形 |
[09:07] | that knows the landscape and can cover ground fast. | 并且能够快速覆盖地面的搜救队 |
[09:09] | That’s not us. | 我们并不是 |
[09:10] | Now I will make sure every resource is devoted | 我会确保所有倾入的人力 |
[09:13] | to finding Van Pelt. Okay? | 会全力投入范佩尔的搜寻中 好吗 |
[09:15] | Meantime, let’s do our jobs. | 与此同时 我们要做好本职工作 |
[09:20] | Boss, we need to be– | 头儿 我们需要… |
[09:21] | He’s right. We don’t know the terrain. | 他是对的 我们并不熟悉地形 |
[09:23] | We’ll just get in the way. | 我们只会碍事 |
[09:25] | Let’s focus on what we can do. | 咱们还是专心做我们擅长的事吧 |
[09:27] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[09:29] | Ballistics came in. | 弹道化验结果出来了 |
[09:29] | Junior was shot with a .380. | 小波彻托是被点380口径手枪射杀的 |
[09:32] | One casing found at the crime scene, | 在案发现场找到了一个弹壳 |
[09:33] | Another, 10 yards outside the fence. | 另外一个在围栏外9米远的地方被发现 |
[09:35] | So that must have been the shot the killer fired at nett | 那个一定是奈特在逃跑时 |
[09:37] | when he was running away. | 凶手朝他射的那一枪 |
[09:38] | Any luck on the trace of the gun? | 那把手枪查到什么线索吗 |
[09:40] | No. Nothing. | 没有 |
[09:41] | This feels like a hit to me, | 我感觉这像是职业杀手干的 |
[09:43] | like a pro at work. | 手法似乎很专业 |
[09:45] | He had to have driven there. | 他肯定是曾经开车到过那里 |
[09:46] | Let’s check the gas stations and the convenience stores | 去查一下到小屋沿路的 |
[09:48] | on the road to the cabin. | 加油站和便利商店 |
[09:49] | Maybe he stopped off somewhere. | 也许他在哪里停留过 |
[09:51] | Do we have anything on the witness–Janpen? | 目击者珍彭那里有什么消息 |
[09:53] | No arrests. The other hookers didn’t have anything to say. | 无被捕记录 其他妓女没什么要说的 |
[09:55] | I’m talking to vice, | 我正跟她们谈 |
[09:56] | trying to find the pimp that arranged the party. | 希望找到安排派对的皮条客 |
[09:58] | Let’s take a hard look at the wiseguys that were there. | 再去查查当时在场的那些的黑帮人士 |
[10:00] | If someone would know how to hire a hit man, | 如果有谁知道如何雇用杀手 |
[10:02] | it’s them. | 那肯定是他们 |
[10:04] | Van Pelt is gonna be back here in 20 minutes, | 范佩尔再过二十分钟就会回来了 |
[10:06] | and we’re all gonna feel stupid for worrying. | 到时候我们就会觉得现在的担心很愚蠢 |
[10:18] | File on Porchetto Senior’s quite an interesting read. | 小波彻托的档案很有意思啊 |
[10:21] | Murder, robbery, thuggery– | 谋杀 抢劫 图财害命 |
[10:23] | all sorts of skullduggery. | 各种令人发指的罪行 |
[10:25] | The organized crime unit’s been after Porchetto for a while. | 团伙犯罪科已经盯了波彻多好一阵了 |
[10:30] | There’s nothing more you can do. | 你已经尽力了 |
[10:31] | About what? | 什么事 |
[10:32] | Van pelt. That’s what you’re fretting about. | 范佩尔 你就是在烦恼这个 |
[10:35] | Van Pelt is missing because of the murder. | 范佩尔是因为谋杀案才失踪的 |
[10:37] | Ergo, we focus on catching the murderer, | 所以 我们集中精力抓住凶手 |
[10:39] | chances are we’ll find Van Pelt… | 我们就有机会找到范佩尔 |
[10:41] | Unless someone else finds her first, | 除非有人比我们先找到她 |
[10:43] | But right now? Let’s go. Porchettos. | 但是现在咱们要出发去找波彻托 |
[10:52] | Agent Lisbon. Mr. Jane. | 里斯本探员 简先生 |
[10:54] | Andrew Kellogg. I’m the Porchettos’ attorney. | 安德鲁・克罗格 我是波彻托的律师 |
[10:56] | This is Iris Porchetto, Gabe’s stepmother. | 这位是艾瑞斯・波彻托 加比的继母 |
[10:58] | Where is Mr. Porchetto? | 波彻托先生呢 |
[11:00] | On his way. He’s not feeling well. | 在路上 他身体有些不适 |
[11:02] | We’ll have to keep this brief. | 我们得简单扼要 |
[11:03] | We’ll have to be thorough, | 我们必须详细了解情况 |
[11:04] | but I’ll keep your concerns in mind. | 但是我会顾及到您的担心 |
[11:06] | Let’s play cards up, agent. | 咱们实话实说吧 探员 |
[11:09] | The police have unjustly hounded the Porchettos for years. | 警察已经不公地追查波彻托好多年了 |
[11:12] | I will not stand for that sort of thing. | 我是不会对此坐视不管的 |
[11:14] | These the cops? | 这就是那两个警察 |
[11:16] | We’re with the CBI, Mr. Porchetto. | 我们是加调局的 波彻托先生 |
[11:18] | This is who they send to find my boy’s killer? | 这就是他们派来找出杀我儿子凶手的人 |
[11:22] | A girl and a guy with a vest. | 一个女娃和一个穿马甲的男人 |
[11:24] | This is really a waste of my time. I want a drink. | 真是浪费我的时间 我想喝一杯 |
[11:27] | No. | 不行 |
[11:28] | Gabe is dead. I can have a drink. | 加比死了 我可以喝一杯 |
[11:30] | Not with your meds. You heard the doctor. | 服药期间不能饮酒 你听见医生的话了 |
[11:32] | It’s got bad interaction. | 那是种很坏的干扰 |
[11:33] | Uh, excuse me. Where is the cancer? | 抱歉打扰一下 是哪里有癌症 |
[11:36] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:37] | Jane. Patrick jane. Liver? Kidney? Spleen? | 简 派翠克・简 肝 肾 脾 |
[11:42] | Kidney. | 肾 |
[11:43] | How long did they give you? | 他们说还有多长时间 |
[11:45] | “How long”? | “多长时间” |
[11:46] | I’m a dead man. That’s how long. | 我与死人无异 就这么长 |
[11:48] | Having trouble sleeping, I expect. | 我想您睡眠质量一定很低 |
[11:51] | Yes. Why? | 没错 你怎么知道 |
[11:53] | Well, I can tell you how to get to sleep | 如果你告诉我们你觉得谁杀了你儿子 |
[11:55] | if you tell us who you think killed your son. | 我就告诉你怎么睡个好觉 |
[11:58] | Who says I know? | 谁告诉你我知道了 |
[11:59] | Well, you said you were wasting your time with us, | 你说你跟我们是在浪费时间 |
[12:02] | so I assumed you already knew who was responsible. | 所以我想你已经知道谁该为此负责了 |
[12:04] | Do you, Mr. Porchetto? | 是这样吗 波彻托先生 |
[12:05] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[12:06] | Honey, listen to Andrew. | 亲爱的 听安德鲁的 |
[12:07] | This one–can’t wait to put me in the ground. | 这个女人 都等不及让我快点入土了 |
[12:10] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[12:12] | That’s not true. | 不是真的 |
[12:13] | Maybe just a little true? | 也许有一点是真的吧 |
[12:16] | You want me to do your job? Fine. | 你想让我协助你的工作 好 |
[12:19] | It was the Mexicans. | 是墨西哥人干的 |
[12:20] | What Mexicans? | 什么墨西哥人 |
[12:22] | Julio Iglesias. Who do you think? | 胡里奥・伊格莱西亚斯 你以为是谁 |
[12:24] | The Zetas. The Zetas. | 齐塔斯 齐塔斯 |
[12:27] | – The mexican drug cartel? – Yeah. | -那个墨西哥贩毒集团 -没错 |
[12:29] | Why would they want to kill your son? | 他们为什么会想要杀死你儿子 |
[12:31] | I’m not saying any more. | 我不会透露更多了 |
[12:33] | About that sleeping trick… | 关于那个睡觉的小伎俩… |
[12:35] | Oh, yes. When you breathe in, count one. | 对 你吸气的时候 数一 |
[12:38] | When you breathe out, count two. | 呼气的时候 数二 |
[12:41] | In one, out two. Very simple. | 吸一呼二 很简单 |
[12:43] | Think of nothing else, except your breath and those numbers. | 除了你的呼吸和那些数字以外什么都别想 |
[12:47] | And that will make me sleep? | 那样就能让我睡着 |
[12:49] | Like a big, murderous baby. | 就像个凶狠的大婴儿一样 |
[12:52] | Ciao. | 拜拜 |
[12:56] | Organized crime unit says | 团伙犯罪调查科说 |
[12:58] | Junior wanted the Porchettos to sell meth in the northeast. | 小波彻托想让家族在东北部贩卖吗啡 |
[13:00] | The Zetas control the drug trade in that territory. | 那块地区的毒品交易是由齐塔斯控制的 |
[13:03] | If Junior did make a move, | 如果小波彻托确实采取了行动 |
[13:04] | they could have killed him. | 他们有可能杀了他 |
[13:05] | Call bernie westeroff in narcotics. | 给毒品科的伯尼・韦斯特洛夫打电话 |
[13:07] | See if he has a line on any zeta foot soldiers in the area. | 看看他在那一区有没有步兵线人 |
[13:10] | – Maybe we can talk to one of ’em. – Yeah, you got it. | -也许我们能跟他谈谈 -好 没问题 |
[13:11] | You’re gonna get a mexican drug dealer to talk? | 你要找个墨西哥毒贩谈话 |
[13:13] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想到话题的 |
[13:17] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[13:20] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[13:20] | Yeah, I was looking for you. Lunch. | 我正在找你 去吃中饭吧 |
[13:22] | Oh. Damn. I forgot. | 见鬼 我忘了 |
[13:25] | No, look, I’m sorry. Grace is missing. | 抱歉我去不了 格蕾斯失踪了 |
[13:27] | Oh, my lord. What’s happened? | 天啊 出什么事了 |
[13:29] | Um, we–we don’t know. Look, she was in a state park and… | 我们还不清楚 她在州立公园里… |
[13:33] | Anyway, I have to work. I’m sorry. | 总之我得工作 抱歉 |
[13:35] | Of course. You work. | 当然啦 你去忙吧 |
[13:36] | We’ll just do it another time. | 我们下次再一起吃饭 |
[13:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:37] | Yeah. Just call me later, okay? | 没事 回头打给我 好吗 |
[13:39] | And I’m sure it’s fine. She’s fine. | 我敢肯定她没事 |
[13:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:00] | It’s really hard to walk like this. | 带着手铐走路很困难 |
[14:02] | Should have thought of that before you ran. | 你逃跑前就该想到的 |
[14:10] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[14:36] | Hey, Grace. | 你好 格蕾斯 |
[14:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:45] | Come on, Grace. | 拜托 格蕾斯 |
[14:47] | Craig’s dead. I killed him. | 克莱格死了 是我杀了他 |
[14:48] | Yeah. Yeah, you did that. | 不错 是你干的 |
[14:51] | Are you a ghost? | 你是鬼吗 |
[14:53] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:58] | If you’re not a ghost, what are you? | 如果你不是鬼 那是什么 |
[14:59] | Grace, look, you’ve been in a car accident. | 格蕾斯 你出了车祸 |
[15:02] | You’re dehydrated, pumped on adrenaline. | 你处于脱水状态 肾上腺素分泌旺盛 |
[15:04] | Maybe I’m just something you’re seeing. | 也许我只是你幻想出来的 |
[15:07] | The question is, why now? | 问题是 为什么是现在 |
[15:11] | Why do you need to see me, Grace? | 为什么你要见我 格蕾斯 |
[15:15] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[15:17] | Nothing. Let’s keep walking. | 没事 接着走吧 |
[15:30] | Hey, Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[15:32] | What’d you get for me, Bernie? | 你给我拿来了什么 伯尼 |
[15:33] | You wanted a zeta, I got you one. | 你要齐塔斯的人 我给你找来一个 |
[15:36] | Luis Osorio. | 路易・欧索里奥 |
[15:36] | A lieutenant, connected, | 是个副官 正在被调查 |
[15:38] | should know stuff. | 应该知道些情况 |
[15:39] | I owe you one. Thanks. | 欠你份情 谢谢 |
[15:40] | Yeah, maybe not. | 也许不欠 |
[15:41] | The charge I got Osorio on is bogus, | 我对欧索里奥提出的指控是捏造的 |
[15:43] | and he knows it, | 他也知道 |
[15:44] | so all he’s gotta do is keep his mouth shut. | 所以他只需闭嘴 |
[15:46] | His lawyer gets here, he walks. | 他的律师一来 他就能走 |
[15:47] | I like my chances. | 让我试试吧 |
[15:56] | Hi, Mr. Osorio. Uh, Patrick Jane. | 你好 欧索里奥先生 我是派翠克・简 |
[16:00] | Sorry we’ve kept you so long. | 抱歉关了你这么久 |
[16:02] | Promise we won’t keep you much longer. | 我保证很快就让你出去 |
[16:06] | You play cards? | 你玩牌吗 |
[16:09] | Want to play a little game? | 想玩个小游戏吗 |
[16:12] | Is find the Queen. All right? | 游戏是找到皇后 好吗 |
[16:15] | There she is there. | 皇后在这里 |
[16:17] | All you have to do is find her. | 你只需要找到她 |
[16:19] | You follow the queen, you keep an eye on where she goes, | 你盯着皇后 看看她去了哪里 |
[16:22] | And then you bet. | 然后开始下注 |
[16:23] | There. Not here. There she is. | 这不是 这也不是 就是这张 |
[16:29] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[16:31] | I don’t give a damn where she is. | 我根本不在乎皇后在哪 |
[16:35] | What do you think I am? A child? | 你以为我是个小孩吗 |
[16:36] | Excuse me. I was just trying to kill a little time. | 抱歉 我只是想打发时间 |
[16:46] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[16:47] | She’s on the right. | 在右边 |
[16:54] | How you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[16:55] | The hype. | 千术 |
[16:56] | You pick up two cards between your fingers like so, | 你拿起两张牌 这样夹在手指间 |
[17:00] | but when you throw down, | 但你把牌放到桌上时 |
[17:01] | it appears that you throw the bottom card, | 看起来像放下了底下那张牌 |
[17:04] | when in fact, you throw the top card… | 其实 你放下的是上面那张 |
[17:07] | Like that. | 就像这样 |
[17:08] | See how that looked like it was the bottom card? | 瞧瞧 我放下的很像是下面那张吧 |
[17:12] | Nice. | 不错 |
[17:13] | You hold it like that, you just drop it down there like that. | 你这样拿着牌 然后这样放下 |
[17:16] | It’s very easy. Lot of practice. | 很简单 熟能生巧 |
[17:19] | It’s fun to watch, when you know what’s happening, isn’t it? | 知道了窍门后 看起来很有意思吧 |
[17:22] | Kind of relaxing. Soothing. | 放松一下 舒缓心情 |
[17:28] | Tell me something. | 告诉我吧 |
[17:31] | You think the Zetas | 你觉得是齐塔斯的人 |
[17:32] | killed Gabriel Porchetto? | 杀了加比里尔・波彻托的吗 |
[17:34] | Nah. Zetas didn’t have any reason to kill him. | 不是 齐塔斯没理由杀他 |
[17:37] | Not yet, anyhow. | 至少到现在为止没有 |
[17:40] | Man was all talk. | 都是嘴上功夫 |
[17:42] | Good to know. | 很好 |
[17:44] | All right, you try. | 好了 你试试 |
[17:47] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[17:52] | Look at you. You’re a natural. | 瞧瞧你 你生来就会 |
[17:53] | Look at the way you hold those cards. | 看看你拿牌的手法 |
[17:57] | And you drop the first one down just like that. | 然后你就这样放下了第一张牌 |
[17:59] | Two hands, let it flop. | 两只手 让牌落下 |
[18:01] | That’s a beginning, that’s a start. Baby steps. | 这只不过是开始 小儿科 |
[18:06] | Who do you think killed Porchetto? | 你觉得是谁杀了波彻托 |
[18:08] | Well, people say, uh… | 大家都说… |
[18:11] | He got into a fight with a biker… | 他和一个黑帮飞车手起了争执 |
[18:15] | Biker named Wood. Ha. | 名叫沃德 好了 |
[18:18] | Almost have it. Almost. | 差不多了 差不多了 |
[18:21] | You can swindle people before you behead them, | 你可以在砍人头之前先蒙骗他们 |
[18:22] | or whatever it is you do to them. | 或是无论怎么做 |
[18:27] | I never beheaded nobody. | 我从来不砍别人的头 |
[18:30] | Slit a few throats maybe. | 可能割开过几个人的喉咙 |
[18:32] | Okay. Zero beheadings. | 好吧 没砍过头 |
[18:37] | Ran the biker named Wood. | 去查一个叫沃德的飞车手 |
[18:39] | There’s an incident report on a bar fight Junior had | 有份事故报告表明 两周前小波彻托 |
[18:41] | with a gang member named Elwood Spiller two weeks ago. | 和黑帮成员埃尔沃德・斯比勒在酒吧打架斗殴 |
[18:44] | No arrest. Spiller refused to press charges. | 没有逮捕记录 斯比勒不肯指控 |
[18:46] | Find out what it was about. | 查清打架的原因 |
[18:47] | Boss, check this out. | 头儿 看看这个 |
[18:48] | Nothing from the gas stations in the area, | 那块地区的加油站没有消息 |
[18:50] | but I found some video cameras near the crime scene– | 但我发现了案发现场附近的一些监控记录 |
[18:52] | Some professor studying animal migration patterns. | 一些教授在研究动物迁徙的规律 |
[18:55] | One of them caught a white male driving on a road | 在枪击案发生后 有位教授发现一名男性白人 |
[18:56] | near the Porchetto cabin right after the shooting. | 在波彻托房子附近的公路上驾车行驶 |
[18:58] | Did they get the plate? | 他们记下车牌号了吗 |
[18:59] | No, but we were able to enhance the image. | 没有 但我们能放大图像 |
[19:02] | Asked the FBI to run it through the facial recognition software, | 已经让联调局用面部识别软件进行查找 |
[19:05] | Got a few hits, and this one seemed like the best shot. | 有几份符合记录 这个看上去最为靠谱 |
[19:07] | Raynor Marquette. He’s from L.A. He’s got a long sheet. | 雷诺・马奎特 洛杉矶来的 犯案无数 |
[19:10] | FBI thinks he runs guns into Tijuana | 联调局认为他运贩枪支到提华纳[墨西哥城市] |
[19:12] | and that he’s a killer for hire. | 他还是一名雇佣杀手 |
[19:13] | See if you can find out anything else about him | 看看你还能不能找到关于他的其他信息 |
[19:15] | and send that picture to the county sheriff’s office. | 把那张照片发到县执法官的办公室 |
[19:17] | Okay. Hey. You, uh, hear anything? | 好的 等等 有什么消息吗 |
[19:20] | They’ve covered 40% of the search area. | 他们已经搜查了百分之四十的地区 |
[19:22] | Nothing yet. | 还没有消息 |
[19:27] | So where are you from? | 你从哪里来 |
[19:28] | Barstow. | 巴斯托 |
[19:30] | A cousin of my mom’s raised me. | 我妈的一个堂妹抚养了我 |
[19:32] | Meth head. Not so great with the mother thing. | 她嗑药 不算是个好妈妈 |
[19:35] | She got me started in this massage parlor. | 她让我去妓院当小姐 |
[19:37] | I was, like, 11, maybe. | 我那时大概11岁 |
[19:42] | I wasn’t the youngest. | 我不是最小的 |
[19:45] | Anyways, a couple years after, | 总之 过了几年后 |
[19:46] | this guatemalan arms dealer bought me… | 危地马拉的一个枪支贩子赎了我 |
[19:50] | And I was, like, his pet… | 我就像他的宠物 |
[19:53] | And that was kind of weird… | 那样有点诡异 |
[19:55] | And then he got k– | 然后他被… |
[19:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:00] | No! | 不好 |
[20:01] | Bitch, take these off. | 臭娘们 把手铐取下来 |
[20:05] | Like I’m gonna run. Where? | 我能跑去哪儿啊 |
[20:07] | I have no idea where we are | 我不知道我们在哪里 |
[20:09] | or how to get to where you say we’re going. | 也不知道怎么去你说要去的地方 |
[20:12] | Last thing I’m gonna do is take off. | 我绝对不会开溜的 |
[20:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:23] | It will be dark soon. | 天就要黑了 |
[20:25] | We need to find a place to spend the night. | 我们得找个地方过夜 |
[20:30] | Shouldn’t there be people out looking for us? Where are they? | 难道没人来找我们吗 他们人在哪 |
[20:32] | I don’t know. Come on. | 我也不知道 走吧 |
[20:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:53] | Elwood spiller. Kimball Cho, cbi. | 埃尔沃德・斯比勒 我是加调局周金宝 |
[20:56] | I want to talk about junior Porchetto. | 我想跟你谈一下关于小波彻托 |
[20:57] | Did you and he have a fight on the 17th? | 17号那天你是否跟他打过一架 |
[21:00] | No, we did not. | 我们没有 |
[21:02] | Well, according to the incident report, | 根据事故报告 |
[21:03] | you got into an argument with junior, | 你似乎与他发生了争执 |
[21:05] | and he had three of his guys beat you to a pulp. | 他派了三个手下把你痛打了一顿 |
[21:07] | Nope. | 没有这回事 |
[21:08] | Well, how’d all this happen? | 那你身上的伤是怎么回事 |
[21:09] | A boating accident. | 一次划船事故 |
[21:11] | Now junior did this to you. | 是小波彻托下的手 |
[21:13] | Now you must have a major grudge, | 你现在肯定怀恨在心 |
[21:15] | And we can talk about it here, or I can take you in, | 我们要么在这里谈 要么带你回警局谈 |
[21:18] | you can sit in a cell and talk about it tomorrow. | 你可以在牢房待到明天再告诉我实情 |
[21:20] | Old man Porchetto is on a hunt. | 老波彻托发出了追杀令 |
[21:23] | Anybody he thinks had anything to do with hitting junior | 任何人他觉得有可能牵扯到他儿子的死 |
[21:26] | is gonna get clipped. | 都会被除掉 |
[21:28] | So you can take me wherever you’d like. | 随便你把我关到哪儿 |
[21:33] | All I’m saying | 我所能说的只有 |
[21:35] | is junior Porchetto was one hell of a guy, | 小波彻托是个好人 |
[21:38] | and he always treated me good. | 他一直对我很关照 |
[21:47] | You do know his old man is sick, right? | 你知道他爹已经病重了 |
[21:50] | When he dies, come back. | 如果他死了 你再回来 |
[21:54] | I might say something different. | 我可能会告诉你故事的另一个版本 |
[21:56] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[21:59] | He said, come back after the father’s dead. | 他说 等他父亲死了你再回来 |
[22:02] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:03] | That’s interesting. | 很有意思 |
[22:04] | We know killing junior was a major play. | 我们知道杀死小波彻托是兵行险招 |
[22:07] | Whoever did it took a big risk. | 不管是谁干的都冒了很大风险 |
[22:09] | Must have expected a big payoff. Who’s that? | 肯定期望得到相当的回报 那可能是谁 |
[22:10] | Hard to say. | 很难说 |
[22:11] | According to the organized crime unit, | 根据团伙犯罪科那边的分析 |
[22:13] | the main person who benefits from junior’s death | 通过小波彻托的死直接受益的就是 |
[22:15] | is old man porchetto himself. | 老波彻托他自己 |
[22:16] | Why? | 为什么这么说 |
[22:17] | Well, if they moved in after zeta territory | 如果他们按照小波彻托的计划 |
[22:18] | Just the way that junior wanted, | 进入齐塔斯军火领域 |
[22:19] | they would have started a war. | 可能会挑起一场战争 |
[22:21] | Could have ended the porchetto organization. | 这可能会导致波彻托集团的彻底覆灭 |
[22:22] | Junior was getting in way over his head. | 小波彻托已凌驾于父亲的领导之上 |
[22:27] | It’s the sheriff’s office. Lisbon. | 是警长办公室的电话 我是里斯本 |
[22:32] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:35] | They’re suspending the search for the night. | 因为天色已暗他们暂停了搜寻 |
[22:37] | They’re gonna start again first thing in the morning. | 明天天一亮他们就会继续开始 |
[22:38] | They’re doing something wrong. | 他们肯定做错了什么 |
[22:40] | They should have found her by now. | 不然现在应该已经找到她了 |
[22:41] | They’re doing something wrong. | 他们肯定哪里做错了 |
[22:43] | Um, either of you play squash? | 你们有谁玩壁球吗 |
[22:46] | What? | 你说什么 |
[22:48] | You know, squash. | 就是壁球 |
[22:49] | No. | 没有 |
[22:50] | No. | 我也没 |
[22:52] | I need a squash ball. | 我需要一个壁球 |
[22:56] | It’s about that big. Little, black thing. | 大约这么大 一个小小的黑色的球 |
[22:57] | Doesn’t bounce very well. | 弹性不是太好 |
[23:09] | I know what you want to ask. | 我知道你想问什么 |
[23:11] | Don’t be embarrassed. | 不用感到不好意思 |
[23:13] | I am not talking to you. | 我没在跟你说话 |
[23:16] | You are just a figment of my imagination. | 你只是我脑海里的幻觉罢了 |
[23:19] | Please yourself. | 随便你怎么说 |
[23:28] | Did you love me? | 你爱过我吗 |
[23:30] | Of course I loved you. | 我当然爱过你 |
[23:31] | Then why did you try to kill me? | 那你为什么要杀我 |
[23:34] | I had to make a choice between you and red john. | 在你跟血腥约翰之间 我只能选一个 |
[23:37] | We all have to make hard choices, Grace. | 有时我们都要面对一些艰难的选择 格蕾斯 |
[23:40] | Doesn’t make me evil. | 但这不说明我本性邪恶 |
[23:42] | Kind of does. | 其实不然 |
[23:43] | Grace. | 格蕾斯 |
[23:45] | I was just too stupid to see it. | 只是因为我太傻所以才没有察觉 |
[23:47] | Oh, no, you saw it. | 不是的 你其实已经察觉了 |
[23:48] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[23:49] | Not all of it, but you knew there was something– | 可能没有完全看清 但是你能察觉到 |
[23:52] | Something a little dangerous under the nice guy stuff. | 在这个完美男友身上有一点点危险的特质 |
[23:55] | You kind of liked it. | 你有点迷恋这点 |
[23:58] | Can’t open your eyes a little bit, Grace. | 你不能睁大眼睛好好好看看吗 格蕾斯 |
[24:00] | Gotta open ’em all the way | 如果你想看清事实的真相 |
[24:02] | if you want to see the truth of things. | 你得一直保持警惕 |
[24:03] | What are you talking about? | 你到底想说什么 |
[24:06] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[24:10] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[24:12] | I’m just a figment of your imagination. | 我只是你脑海中的幻觉罢了 |
[24:51] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[24:56] | Did you find your squash ball? | 找到你想要的壁球了吗 |
[24:58] | Oh, yes, I did, as a matter of fact. Thank you. | 我找到了 谢谢关心 |
[25:01] | Um, I’m headed over to the Porchettos. | 我现在要去波彻托府上 |
[25:03] | Why? | 去做什么 |
[25:04] | It probably won’t work, but if it does, | 很有可能行不通 但是如果我成功了 |
[25:06] | you’re gonna have to move fast, so stay on your toes. | 得需要你赶紧行动 所以请你随时准备 |
[25:11] | Boss. They’re looking in the wrong place. | 头儿 他们找错地方了 |
[25:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:14] | The searchers messed up. | 搜索队完全弄错了 |
[25:15] | That’s why they haven’t found anything. | 所以他们才什么都没找到 |
[25:16] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事儿 |
[25:17] | They started the search at the last cell phone tower | 他们从范佩尔手机最后一次连通 |
[25:19] | that van pelt’s phone made contact with. | 信号塔的地点开始搜寻 |
[25:20] | They figured she was within a 15-mile radius of this point. | 估计她会在离该点十五英里半径范围内 |
[25:23] | That makes sense. | 听上去很有道理 |
[25:23] | But they’re wrong. I just checked. | 但是他们弄错了 我刚才核查过了 |
[25:25] | The next cell phone tower, here, | 这里的下一座手机信号塔 |
[25:26] | was down for maintenance yesterday. | 昨天刚被关闭维修了 |
[25:28] | If her phone tried to make contact with this cell phone tower, | 如果她的手机试图联系这座信号塔 |
[25:30] | there’d be no record. | 就不会留下任何记录 |
[25:31] | They should be looking 10 miles further into the forest. | 他们应该往森林里深入10英里 |
[25:33] | I’m going out there. I don’t care what Wainwright says. | 我得去那里 我才不在乎维莱特怎么说 |
[25:35] | You go. I’ll deal with Wainwright. | 你去吧 我会跟维莱特交待的 |
[25:42] | Hey, sarah. | 你好 萨拉 |
[25:43] | Wayne, hi. Um, I know you’re busy. | 韦恩 我知道你在忙 |
[25:45] | I was just wondering how things are. | 我想关心一下事情进展得怎么样了 |
[25:48] | Uh, we still haven’t found her yet. I’m heading out there. | 我们暂时还没有找到她 我正准备过去 |
[25:50] | Um, well, I just want you to know I was thinking about you | 我只是想告诉你我有点想念你 |
[25:54] | and praying for grace, and… | 我也会为格蕾斯祈祷 还有… |
[25:56] | – I just know that this is gonna turn out all right. – Thanks. | -我相信她会平安回来的 -谢谢你 |
[25:59] | Listen, I have to go. | 听着 我得走了 |
[26:00] | The, uh, elevator’s here. I’ll call you later, yeah? | 电梯到了 我晚一点打给你好吗 |
[26:07] | Janpen?! | 珍彭 |
[26:09] | Janpen?! | 珍彭 |
[26:11] | Don’t blame yourself. | 不要责怪自己 |
[26:13] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[26:13] | Yeah. You were tired. | 那是因为你太累了 |
[26:15] | She gets lost, she could die. | 她走丢了 可能会出事 |
[26:17] | Why did I think I could stay awake? | 我还以为自己可以保持清醒 |
[26:19] | Grace, everything isn’t your fault. | 格蕾斯 你没有任何错 |
[26:20] | This is my fault. | 这就是我的错 |
[26:21] | – I wasn’t your fault. – Yes, you were. | -我的事就不是你的错 -你就是 |
[26:23] | You were with me when you killed those cops | 你想杀那些警员还有里斯本 |
[26:25] | and you shot Lisbon. | 那次是我带你去的 |
[26:26] | I should have stopped you. | 我应该可以阻止你的 |
[26:28] | You did. You killed me. | 你确实阻止了 你杀了我 |
[26:31] | I was too late. | 但是那已经太晚了 |
[26:32] | I should have seen it sooner. | 我应该早点发现 |
[26:34] | I-I should have done something. | 我之前就应该做些什么了 |
[26:36] | How? You were in love with me. Don’t you remember? | 怎么可能 那时你爱上我了 记得吗 |
[26:43] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[26:49] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[26:50] | I had to pee. Who were you talking to? | 我得去尿 你刚才在跟谁说话 |
[26:55] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[26:56] | Great. Lost in the woods with a crazy cop. | 这下好了 跟个疯警官一起在树林里迷了路 |
[27:00] | Hey, I got it worse. | 那我的处境更加糟糕 |
[27:01] | I’m lost in the woods with a grumpy hooker. | 迷路了还带着一个坏脾气的妓女 |
[27:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[27:12] | The silent intimidation act is quite effective. | 这种沉默抗议挺有效的 |
[27:16] | I’ll admit, I’m intimidated. | 我必须承认 我被压制了 |
[27:18] | Then he forced himself in here, and now he won’t leave. | 然后他就强行闯入 不肯离开 |
[27:20] | You have to do something, andrew. | 你得做点什么 安德鲁 |
[27:20] | Iris. You need to relax. Tension causes wrinkles. | 艾瑞斯 放轻松 紧张会长皱纹的 |
[27:24] | Mr. Jane, what are you doing here? | 简先生 你在这里干什么 |
[27:25] | I’d like to speak to mr. Porchetto. | 我想和波彻托先生谈谈 |
[27:27] | You can’t talk to him. | 你不能和他说话 |
[27:28] | Yes, I can. I talk to all sorts of people. | 我当然可以 我和各种人都谈过 |
[27:30] | Do you see what I mean? This is… | 明白我的意思了吧 这简直 |
[27:32] | Mr. Jane, if you don’t leave, | 简先生 如果你再不离开 |
[27:33] | I will protest to your superiors and the attorney general. | 我就要向你上级和检察长投诉了 |
[27:36] | You can’t harass my client like this. | 你不能骚扰我的客户 |
[27:38] | Excuse me, how long have you two been carrying on this affair? | 不好意思 你们保持这种关系多久了 |
[27:41] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[27:42] | Your protectiveness of iris is more than legal, | 你对艾瑞斯的保护超出了法律界限 |
[27:45] | And she keeps touching your elbow. | 而她不停地在触摸你的手肘 |
[27:48] | Hard to misinterpret. | 一切显而易见 |
[27:49] | I’m pretty sure curtis here already knows. | 我认为柯蒂斯已然知道这事了 |
[27:51] | Yes, he looks dense, but he’s as sharp as a tack. | 是的 他看起来很蠢 但是却心思缜密 |
[27:54] | Doesn’t miss a beat, do you, curtis? | 分毫不差 对吗 柯蒂斯 |
[27:57] | This is… completely irrelevant. | 这简直是牵强附会 |
[28:00] | Are you worried that porchetto’s gonna find out, | 你是否担心波彻托会发现 |
[28:02] | Or does it add a little more excitement? | 或是说这更让你感到兴奋 |
[28:03] | Did you just threaten us? | 你是在恐吓我们么 |
[28:04] | All right, let’s just take a breath here. | 大家都先喘口气 |
[28:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:09] | You. | 你啊 |
[28:09] | Well, good morning. | 早上好 |
[28:11] | That trick–one two, one two– damned if it doesn’t work. | 你那一二一二的招数挺管用的 |
[28:15] | – Fell asleep in no time. – Glad to hear it. | -一会就睡着了 -我很高兴 |
[28:18] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[28:20] | Do you think we could talk someplace else? | 我们能找个地方谈谈么 |
[28:22] | It’s kind of a private matter. | 这是一件私事 |
[28:35] | So what is it? | 是什么事 |
[28:40] | Well, colleague of mine is missing. | 我的一个同事失踪了 |
[28:42] | I think it’s connected to your son’s murder. | 我想这可能与你儿子的死有关 |
[28:44] | You’re still looking for the murderer, right? | 你还在寻找凶手 对吗 |
[28:47] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[28:48] | Sure you are. You want to kill him. | 你当然会 你想杀了他 |
[28:50] | I get it, believe me, | 我理解 相信我 |
[28:52] | But what I need to know is, have you found him? | 但我想知道的是 你查出这个人了么 |
[28:54] | ’cause I’d like to talk to him, and then you can have him back. | 因为我想和他谈谈 之后会把人还给你 |
[28:56] | You can do whatever you want with him. | 随你处置 |
[28:58] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我毫不知情 |
[29:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[29:00] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 确定 |
[29:02] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[29:03] | You were my last hope. | 你是我最后的希望了 |
[29:05] | Okay. What do I do now? I could use a drink. | 现在还能怎么办 我需要喝一杯 |
[29:11] | You don’t have any vodka, do you? | 你没有伏特加 对吧 |
[29:13] | I can’t have booze around. My meds. | 我不能藏酒 我的病 |
[29:16] | Surely, you got a stash. | 你肯定会有储藏 |
[29:17] | I mean, a man like you would have a stash. | 你这种人一定会有个储藏室 |
[29:19] | I only want a nip, just–maybe two. | 我只要一小口 没准两口 |
[29:22] | Really craving that warm, comforting feeling | 我真的很需要那种温暖 安逸的感觉 |
[29:25] | of alcohol hitting the back of your throat. | 那种酒精顺嗓而下的感觉 |
[29:26] | You know. Just– it just levels me. | 会让我舒服得多 |
[29:32] | Don’t tell my wife. | 别告诉我妻子 |
[29:50] | Love that sound. | 我爱这声音 |
[29:54] | You’re a saint. Thank you. | 你是个大圣人 谢谢你 |
[30:10] | Yep, that’s it. Just levels me. | 就是这个感觉 太舒服了 |
[30:12] | It’s like an angel crying on your tongue. | 就像一位天使在你的舌尖唱歌 |
[30:17] | That’s good. | 太棒了 |
[30:19] | You? | 你呢 |
[30:21] | Doctors say it messes me up. | 医生说酒对我不好 |
[30:23] | Oh, them. Doctors. Always with the rules. | 是啊 医生们 总是有各种规矩 |
[30:27] | I mean, as if they know anything for sure. | 好像他们什么都知道似的 |
[30:31] | One. | 一口 |
[30:49] | So Mike has a… | 麦克有… |
[30:51] | pool cue, and, uh… | 一根台球杆 |
[30:55] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[30:56] | And Sammy’s right behind me… | 而塞米就站在我身后 |
[31:00] | and, uh… | 然后 |
[31:02] | and I have a shovel. He says… | 我有一把铲子 他说 |
[31:17] | Man down! Man down in here! | 出事了 这里出事了 |
[31:20] | What the hell happened? | 发什么了什么 |
[31:22] | He j–he just fell off. I don’t know. Does | 他就这么倒下了 我不知道 |
[31:24] | Does he have a pulse? | 他还有脉搏吗 |
[31:27] | I don’t feel anything. | 我感觉不到 |
[31:28] | Let me check. Oh, my god. | 让我检查下 我的天 |
[31:29] | Is he breathing? I c–I can’t tell if he’s breathing. | 还有呼吸吗 我看不出他是否还有呼吸 |
[31:33] | I’m not getting a pulse. | 我摸不出脉搏 |
[31:33] | I don’t think he’s breathing. | 我不认为他还有呼吸 |
[31:35] | Is this it? Is this happening? Oh, my god. | 这是真的吗 我的天 |
[31:37] | Call an ambulance. Someone call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 谁去叫救护车 |
[31:38] | I’ll call. I’ll call right now. | 我叫 我马上去叫 |
[31:40] | What should we do? We should do something. | 我们该怎么办 我们应该做点什么 |
[31:42] | I’ll get the guys. | 我去通知大家 |
[31:43] | Well, we can’t just leave him here for starters. | 首先 我们不应该把他扔在这里 |
[31:45] | It’s so undignified. | 太无礼了 |
[31:46] | Do you have a couch or somewhere where you can lay him down? | 有没有沙发一类的让他躺躺 |
[31:48] | In the front room. | 前厅有 |
[31:49] | Front room it is, then. | 那就去前厅 |
[31:50] | Guys. Come on, come on! | 大伙 快来 |
[31:51] | I need a hand here. | 来搭把手 |
[31:54] | Be careful with him. | 小心点 |
[31:56] | The living room. | 起居室 |
[32:14] | Porchetto’s dead? | 波彻托死了 |
[32:15] | Oh, more like drunk. | 是醉了 |
[32:16] | Are you drunk? | 你也醉了吗 |
[32:18] | A little. Let’s not get distracted. | 一点点 别忽略重点 |
[32:19] | I think someone is staging a coup inside the Porchetto family, | 我认为波彻托家族里有人预谋叛变 |
[32:23] | A takeover when the old man dies. | 当老家伙死后就接管家族 |
[32:25] | That’s who killed junior. | 而这人就是杀死少东家的凶手 |
[32:27] | – Why? – Because junior wanted to go to war with the zetas- | -为什么 -因为少东想和齐塔斯开战 |
[32:30] | would have destroyed the family | 这会在叛变者接管前 |
[32:31] | Before the plotter could take over. | 毁掉整个家族 |
[32:32] | So you’re trying to get the plotter to reveal himself | 那么你是想让叛变者自己现形 |
[32:35] | by pretending that porchetto’s dead? | 所以设了波彻托假死的局 |
[32:37] | Oh, you’re very good, grasshopper. | 你真聪明 小蚱蜢 |
[32:39] | Won’t the doctors figure out he’s not dead? | 医生不会察觉出他没死吗 |
[32:41] | They’re figuring it out now. | 他们立马就能查出来 |
[32:42] | That’s why we have to work fast. | 所以我们要赶快行动 |
[32:44] | I know it’s a force, but van pelt is missing. | 我知道这太牵强 但是范佩尔失踪了 |
[32:46] | – Excuse me, doctor? – Yes. | -医生 打搅下 -什么事 |
[32:47] | Uh, my name’s patrick jane. I’m with the cbi. | 我叫派翠克・简 加调局的人 |
[32:49] | Do you take much bribe money from big pharma? | 你有没有从制药公司收取大量贿赂 |
[32:51] | What? | 什么 |
[32:54] | That’s an offensive suggestion. Why would you say that? | 这是个无礼的指控 你为什么这么说 |
[32:57] | Well, a lot of doctors… | 很多医生都… |
[32:58] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[33:02] | I mean, obviously, in any profession, | 很明显的 在任何职业中 |
[33:05] | people fall short of the ethical mark. | 人们都会有道德缺失 |
[33:08] | What’s that doctor saying to the cop? | 医生在和警察说什么 |
[33:10] | Free trips to the bahamas… | 去巴哈马的免费旅行 |
[33:13] | Think it’s about dad? | 是关于爸爸的吗 |
[33:14] | Well, thanks for chatting. | 谢谢你的分享 |
[33:21] | What was that doctor saying? | 那医生说了什么 |
[33:22] | Well, he should probably tell you himself. | 应该让他亲口跟你说 |
[33:24] | It’s not really my place. | 这不是我的工作 |
[33:26] | Mr. Jane, people are suffering. Tell us what you know. | 简先生 大家都很痛苦 告诉我们吧 |
[33:30] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 请您节哀顺变 |
[33:33] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. He’s gone. | 我的天 我的天 他走了 |
[33:37] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[33:38] | Can’t help but feel a little responsible here. | 这次事件 我也有小小的责任 |
[33:41] | What’d you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[33:42] | Serge. | 塞吉 |
[33:43] | You were the last one with him. | 你是最后一个和他在一起的人 |
[33:45] | If I find out you did anything to him, | 如果让我发现你对他做了什么 |
[33:46] | I swear you’re gonna die. You hear me? | 我发誓你死定了 你听见了吗 |
[33:48] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:49] | It’s not a threat. It’s a promise. | 这可不是吓你 我说到做到 |
[33:52] | Shut… up. All right? | 给我闭嘴 知道吗 |
[33:55] | You can’t say that to me. | 你不能这么对我说话 |
[33:57] | You work for me. I’m in charge now. | 你替我打工 现在我当家了 |
[33:58] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[34:01] | I am. | 我才是 |
[34:03] | I talked to the crews, all of them. They’re with me. | 我跟所有的手下都谈过了 他们都跟随我 |
[34:07] | And we’re gonna do this smooth and smart, | 我们要和平过渡 |
[34:09] | and we’re not gonna go around | 不要在公共场合 |
[34:10] | threatening cops in public places. Got it? | 公然威胁警察 知道吗 |
[34:13] | – But you have- – No. | -可是你… -别说了 |
[34:15] | No, he’s right. Wait. | 不 他说得对 忍忍吧 |
[34:16] | We will talk at the house. | 我们回去再说 |
[34:18] | You’re in charge now? | 你现在当家了吗 |
[34:19] | This is none of your business. | 这与你无关 |
[34:21] | You need to speak with us alone. | 你得单独和我们谈谈 |
[34:25] | Right. | 是啊 |
[34:25] | You really do. | 真得谈谈 |
[34:30] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[34:36] | So? | 你看 |
[34:43] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[34:44] | It’s an old trick. | 这是老把戏了 |
[34:45] | Small ball under the arm stops the blood flowing. | 胳膊下的小球可以阻滞血液流动 |
[34:49] | No pulse. | 于是停搏了 |
[34:52] | He’s alive. That’s great. | 他还活着 这太好了 |
[34:55] | Not for you. | 对你可不利 |
[34:57] | You hired Raynor Marquette to kill junior | 你雇了雷诺・马奎特杀掉少东 |
[34:59] | because he was getting in your way, didn’t you? | 因为他碍了你的事 对吧 |
[35:01] | Good luck proving that. | 口说无凭 |
[35:02] | I don’t have to prove it in court. | 我不需要在法庭上证明 |
[35:04] | I’ll just tell him. | 我只要告诉他就行了 |
[35:14] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[35:15] | I will if I have to. | 如有必要 我只能说出来 |
[35:17] | I think Marquette’s put one of my people in danger. | 马奎特威胁到我一名部下的生命安全 |
[35:20] | You’re gonna help us find him… | 你得帮我们找到他 |
[35:22] | Or I will take you in there and sign your death warrant. | 不然我就带你进去 判你死刑 |
[35:25] | I think she means it. | 她绝不虚言 |
[35:29] | We got Marquette’s cell phone. | 我们得到了马奎特的手机号 |
[35:30] | We were able to track it to state route 4 | 我们追踪到信号 在波彻托木屋以东 |
[35:32] | 14 miles east of Porchetto’s cabin. | 14英里外的4号洲际公路上 |
[35:34] | He must be somewhere nearby. | 他一定就在附近 |
[35:36] | Yeah, it’s pretty close to here. | 是啊 离这里挺近的 |
[35:37] | I can get some rangers to meet me there. Thanks. | 我让巡逻队员跟我在那碰面 多谢 |
[35:41] | So do you ever think about getting out of, | 你有没有想过 离开 |
[35:44] | you know, sex work? | 性工作者的行列 |
[35:46] | What kind of car you got? | 你开什么车 |
[35:48] | Piece of crap, I bet. | 我打赌是个便宜货吧 |
[35:50] | I drive a lexus, fully loaded. | 我开一辆配置全齐的雷克萨斯 |
[35:53] | Oh, excuse me. | 别说了 |
[35:55] | There’s more to life than that. | 人生的意义可远不止这些 |
[35:59] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[36:01] | Stay here. Don’t make a sound. | 待在这儿 别出声 |
[36:17] | Grace. Behind you. | 格蕾斯 当心身后 |
[36:26] | Bitch, get off. | 贱人 放开我 |
[36:29] | Stop. | 住手 |
[36:31] | Get off. | 放开我 |
[36:32] | Just… relax. | 你放松点 |
[36:37] | So I guess we can call it even now, huh? | 我想现在我们扯平了 |
[36:42] | Bye, Grace. | 再见了 格蕾斯 |
[36:43] | Look after yourself. | 好好照顾自己 |
[36:48] | Grace! Where are you?! | 格蕾斯 你在哪 |
[36:50] | Over here! | 我在这儿 |
[36:55] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:56] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:07] | This is your chance to do something for yourself, Janpen. | 这是你坦白从宽的好机会 珍彭 |
[37:10] | Marquette’s still in the hospital. | 马奎特还在医院里 |
[37:11] | You talk first, | 你先开口 |
[37:12] | The d.A. Will take first-degree murder off the table. | 地检可以撤销一级谋杀的指控 |
[37:19] | No death penalty. You want that? | 不提出死刑 你意下如何 |
[37:28] | Marquette and I are a team. | 马奎特和我是搭档 |
[37:31] | Part of the job is getting closer to the target. | 我们的任务 就是接近目标 |
[37:35] | That’s what I do. | 我就这么做了 |
[37:46] | Nett had planted the gun. | 奈特事先准备好了枪 |
[37:48] | Nett grabbed the gun when he came out. | 奈特出来的时候带走了枪 |
[37:49] | He took it to the fence. Raynor was waiting. | 他把枪带到栅栏边 雷诺在那里等着 |
[37:54] | We had to make it look like the shooter came from the outside. | 我们得让谋杀看来是外面的人干的 |
[37:58] | That was Nett’s thing. | 那是奈特的主意 |
[38:00] | He was terrified | 他害怕 |
[38:01] | old man porchetto would find out he was behind it. | 老波彻托会发现 他是背后主使 |
[38:05] | When I was sleeping, you found a cell signal, didn’t you? | 我睡着的时候 你发现有信号了 是吗 |
[38:09] | That’s how marquette found us. You called him. | 所以马奎特才找到我们 是你打给他的 |
[38:12] | – Just wanted to get out of there. – By killing me. | -我只是想离开那里 -所以先杀了我 |
[38:14] | Oh. Well, it wasn’t personal. | 好吧 不是针对你的 |
[38:18] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[38:19] | I kind of like you. You know, you’re–you’re hard-core. | 我挺喜欢你的 你不是一般人 |
[38:23] | I respect that. | 我很欣赏 |
[38:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:47] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[38:49] | Better. Okay. | 好多了 |
[38:53] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:03] | I heard you got back all right. | 我听说你平安归来 |
[39:05] | Yep. Safe and sound. | 是啊 毫发无损 |
[39:07] | Congratulations. It’s just such great news. | 恭喜你 这真是个好消息 |
[39:10] | I’ll see you tomorrow, wayne. | 明天见 韦恩 |
[39:11] | Yeah, see you tomorrow. | 好啊 明天见 |
[39:12] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[39:18] | Um, you want to–you want to get something to eat? | 你想去吃点什么吗 |
[39:20] | Yeah. Absolutely. | 好啊 当然 |
[39:28] | I’m sorry if that was uncomfortable. | 如果刚才的事让你不舒服 我很抱歉 |
[39:30] | It didn’t mean anything. Really. Nothing at all. | 那并不意味什么 真的 什么事也没有 |
[39:34] | No, it’s okay. Wayne, I understand. | 不 没关系的 韦恩 我理解 |
[39:42] | So… how have you been? | 你最近还好吗 |
[39:44] | Good. Fine. | 很好 不错 |
[39:47] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[40:09] | Jane? | 简 |
[40:11] | I’m sorry to ask this, but… | 对不起我要冒犯问一句 |
[40:14] | Do you ever talk to your wife? | 你现在还跟你的妻子对话吗 |
[40:18] | Yes, sometimes. | 是啊 有时候 |
[40:20] | Do you ever see her? | 你还见到过她吗 |
[40:22] | No, never. | 从没有 |
[40:24] | If you did see her… | 如果你确实地见到她这个人 |
[40:27] | would you think you were crazy? | 你会觉得自己疯了吗 |
[40:32] | Craig came to see you, didn’t he? | 克莱格来见你了 是吗 |
[40:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:35] | What did he want? | 他所为何事 |
[40:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:41] | This will sound really weird, but… | 这听起来真的很奇怪 但是… |
[40:44] | He kind of saved my life. | 他似乎救了我一命 |
[40:46] | Figuratively speaking, I hope. | 这是象征性的说法吧 |
[40:48] | Yes. I mean, | 是的 我意思是 |
[40:49] | he wasn’t… really there, but… | 他并不真在那儿 但是… |
[40:52] | Now you can’t decide | 现在你无从决定 |
[40:53] | what to do with the necklace he gave you | 该怎么处理他送你的项链 |
[40:54] | because it reminds you of your past. | 因为它提醒着你们的过去 |
[40:59] | You can try to forget it, | 你可以试着遗忘 |
[41:01] | or you can learn to live with it. | 或者学着接受它继续生活下去 |
[41:04] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[41:09] | Well? | 那么 |
[41:11] | “Well” What? | 什么 |
[41:13] | What do you think I should do? Keep it or get rid of it? | 你觉得我该怎么做 留着它还是扔掉 |
[41:23] | Well, I think that’s your call, Gace. | 我觉得这随你 格蕾斯 |
[41:27] | Don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[41:30] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:32] | Good night, Jane. | 晚安 简 |