时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 加州 奥克兰 | |
[00:17] | You seem suspicious. | 你挺可疑 |
[00:19] | You’re wasting time with me. | 你别在我身上浪费时间了 |
[00:20] | You should be looking for those hooligans he had hanging around. | 你们该去找他手下那些无所事事的小阿飞 |
[00:23] | Mr. Liu. He owns the building | 这位是刘先生 这栋房子的业主 |
[00:25] | that has the import/export business on the first floor. | 这里一楼做进出口业务 |
[00:27] | Patrick Jane. | 我是派翠克・简 |
[00:29] | I rented him the upstairs because he seemed reliable. | 我把楼上租给他是因为他看上去挺可靠 |
[00:33] | But he wasn’t. You find those kids. | 可我看错人了 你们也看到了那些孩子 |
[00:35] | I don’t need these kind of problems. | 我不想惹这种麻烦 |
[00:37] | What are you so scared about? | 你在害怕什么 |
[00:40] | Scared about losing money, that’s what. | 怕损失钱财 仅此而已 |
[00:43] | I need to get back to work. | 我得会去工作了 |
[00:47] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[00:50] | Morning, Lisbon. | 早 里斯本 |
[00:52] | What do we have here? | 有什么进展 |
[00:53] | Somebody named Theissens. | 死者名叫希森斯 |
[00:56] | He doesn’t have a wallet on him, but I’m not thinking robbery. | 钱包不在身上 可我看不像抢劫 |
[01:00] | Looks like a Puritan tailor shop. | 像是清教徒的裁缝店 |
[01:03] | Helpful. That’s it? | 挺管用 就这些吗 |
[01:04] | That’s all you’re gonna say? | 没别的发现吗 |
[01:06] | Till I think of something useful to say, yes. | 我还没想到有用信息 目前就这些 |
[01:10] | No murder weapon, | 没找到凶器 |
[01:11] | but there was this… in his mouth. | 可发现了这个…在他嘴里 |
[01:13] | In his mouth? | 在他嘴里 |
[01:14] | This is definitely not a robbery. | 这绝不是劫杀 |
[01:16] | Crime of passion? | 激情犯罪 |
[01:17] | Or a message. | 也可能是传达信息 |
[01:18] | Let’s keep the feather out of any public statements. | 对外声明中别提这根羽毛 |
[01:20] | It could be useful identifying the killer. | 确定凶手时能派上用场 |
[01:22] | A feather? | 一根羽毛 |
[01:24] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 现在有线索了 |
[01:26] | Find out where this came from. | 查这根羽毛从哪来的 |
[01:28] | Came from his mouth. | 从他嘴里找到的 |
[01:30] | Yes, uh, before it was in his… mouth. | 对 我是指出现在他嘴里前 |
[01:34] | Maybe the killer brought it in? | 或许是凶手带进来的 |
[01:35] | Or the killers? | 或是犯罪团伙带进来的 |
[01:37] | Could be this is gang-related. | 可能是帮派纠纷 |
[01:38] | A golden feather? | 一根金色羽毛 |
[01:39] | It’s a little camp for gangsters, don’t you think? | 这只是个黑帮小窝点 你们不觉得吗 |
[01:42] | I think it has something to do with dresses. | 我觉得这和裙子有点关系 |
[01:46] | Dresses… | 裙子 |
[01:55] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[02:03] | Ah, secret room. | 密室 |
[02:21] | Et voila! | 瞧瞧 |
[02:23] | The murder weapon. | 凶器 |
[02:33] | 超感警探 | |
[02:35] | 超感警探 | |
[02:46] | So Wyck Theissens was a clothing designer in New York and Paris. | 维克・希森斯是纽约和巴黎两地的服装设计师 |
[02:49] | Real high-end stuff. Cutting edge. Very successful. | 高端品牌 登峰造极 事业有成 |
[02:52] | Then about three years ago, it all went bad. | 然后大约三年前 一落千丈 |
[02:54] | Bad how? | 怎么了 |
[02:56] | Bad like this. | 比如这个 |
[02:59] | You’re… You’re not taping this, are you? | 你没在录像 是吧 |
[03:02] | No. We’re just warming up. | 是 现在只是先热身 |
[03:04] | Uh, the fashion world is… | 时装界是… |
[03:05] | Yeah, uh, the fashion world is pond scum and monsters. | 对 时装界杂草丛生 鱼龙混杂 |
[03:09] | That’s all it is. They’re… | 仅此而已 他们… |
[03:11] | It’s crawling lickspittle pond scum like you, and… | 有像你这样溜须拍马的 也有… |
[03:15] | Warty, great monsters like Guy Duval. | 像凯・杜瓦那样的毒蛇猛兽 |
[03:20] | Who’s Duval? | 杜瓦是谁 |
[03:21] | He’s a French C.E.O. of a luxury goods conglomerate. | 他是一家奢侈品集团的法籍首席执行官 |
[03:23] | Holdings are mostly jewelry, watches, perfume, fashion. | 控股的大多是珠宝 手表 香水 时装 |
[03:27] | He was backing Theissens’ clothing line, but obviously, | 他本来资助希森斯的服装生产 可显然 |
[03:28] | he fired him after that video came out. | 那段视频传出去后就把他给炒了 |
[03:30] | And I’m part of it all. | 而我也是其中一份子 |
[03:33] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[03:36] | What an ugly creep I am. | 我真是个丑八怪 |
[03:42] | That’s about two years ago. | 那是大约两年前拍的 |
[03:43] | Theissens had some kind of breakdown and disappeared. | 希森斯有点崩溃 然后就消失了 |
[03:45] | What was he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[03:46] | Not much, according to the paperwork I got from the loft. | 没干什么 我从阁楼找到的文书上没多大发现 |
[03:48] | Cobbled together bits of tailoring | 为城里的各家服装店 |
[03:50] | for clothing shops around town. That’s it. | 做做裁缝 仅此而已 |
[03:52] | Well, what about the stuff Jane found? | 那简发现的东西呢 |
[03:53] | I don’t know, boss. | 不知道 头儿 |
[03:54] | The materials for these dresses alone comes to $250,000. | 做这些裙子的材料加起来共计达25万 |
[03:57] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[03:58] | Cashmere? Watered silk? Vicuna? | 羊毛 波纹绸 骆马毛 |
[04:00] | You know what this stuff prices out per yard? | 你知道每码价值多少吗 |
[04:02] | O.K. What about the murder weapon? We get prints? | 好吧 那凶器呢 上面有指纹吗 |
[04:06] | Yeah, but nothing that matches anything | 有 可犯罪数据库和车辆管理局中 |
[04:07] | in the criminal database or D.M.V. | 都没找到匹配的 |
[04:09] | Look into Theissens’ financials, | 去查希森斯的财务 |
[04:10] | – see if you can find anything. – Yeah, you got it. | -看看有没有发现 -好 |
[04:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:18] | Fashion? Really? | 你还懂时装 真的假的 |
[04:20] | Come on. Beautiful women in nice clothes? | 有什么奇怪的 穿着亮丽的美女 |
[04:22] | What’s not to like? | 怎么会不惹人爱 |
[04:28] | Who would wanna murder a washed-up fashion designer? | 谁会想杀一个败落的时装设计师 |
[04:33] | Why would a washed-up fashion designer | 一个败落的时装设计师 |
[04:34] | hide a quarter-million dollars in couture dresses | 为什么会把一件价值25万的裙子 |
[04:37] | in a loft in Oakland? | 藏在奥克兰的阁楼里 |
[04:38] | Boss, uh, one of the cops from the crime scene just called in. | 头儿 罪案现场有个警察来电 |
[04:42] | Some kids just showed up at the loft, | 有几个孩子来阁楼 |
[04:43] | said they used to work for Theissens. | 说他们一直在为希森斯工作 |
[04:44] | – Have the cops bring them in. – Will do. | -让警察把他们带来 -这就去 |
[04:46] | No, no, no. Let’s go to them. | 不不不 我们去找他们 |
[04:48] | Seeing them in their own element will be far more revealing. | 在他们自己的地盘见面 透露的会多很多 |
[04:50] | You just like the loft. | 你是喜欢那阁楼吧 |
[04:52] | I do. It’s very nice. | 对 很漂亮 |
[04:53] | I have to be back here right after lunch. | 午餐后我必须马上赶回来 |
[04:55] | Management meeting. | 管理层会议 |
[04:56] | Oh, that Wainwright has too much time on his hands. | 维怀特时间可真多 |
[05:06] | Agent Wainwright? Patrick Jane. | 维怀特探员 我是派翠克・简 |
[05:08] | Hi, yeah. I just wanted to let you know | 你好 对 我只想告诉你 |
[05:09] | that agent Lisbon is needed urgently in the field, | 里斯本探员有紧急任务需要赶去现场 |
[05:12] | and as important as your seminar is, | 和你们的会议一样重要 |
[05:14] | She’s not gonna be able to attend. | 怕是赶不及去参加了 |
[05:17] | Okay. Thank you. Bye-bye. | 好 谢谢 |
[05:19] | he said it’s fine. | 他说没关系 |
[05:21] | See? Simple as that. | 看见了吧 多容易 |
[05:23] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:25] | Did it ever occur to you that I might actually | 你有没有想过 我可能 |
[05:26] | want to go to the meeting? | 真想去开会 |
[05:28] | No, it didn’t. Do you? | 不 没想过 是吗 |
[05:30] | No. But it’s the principle. | 不是 可这是纪律 |
[05:35] | 联调局地方办公室 加州 萨克拉门托 | |
[05:36] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉让您久等 |
[05:38] | So, agent Darcy. | 达西探员 |
[05:39] | Now you were saying? | 你说什么 |
[05:41] | I wanted to let you know as a professional courtesy | 出于职业礼貌 我想告知你 |
[05:43] | I’m still working the Panzer murder. | 我还在调查帕瑟的谋杀案 |
[05:45] | The San Joaquin killer case was solved. | 圣华金河杀手案告破了 |
[05:47] | James Panzer was killed by Tom Maier, | 杀詹姆斯・帕瑟的凶手是汤姆・梅尔 |
[05:49] | The father of the first victim. | 第一死者的父亲 |
[05:51] | I’m not certain about that. | 我不确定 |
[05:54] | Well, there was conclusive evidence. | 我们有决定性证据 |
[05:55] | There was the murder weapon, | 凶器也确认了 |
[05:57] | Panzer’s blood on Maier’s clothing, | 梅尔的衣服上有帕瑟的血渍 |
[05:58] | Not to mention the confession Maier wrote | 更别提梅尔在自杀前 |
[06:01] | before killing himself. | 写下的自白书了 |
[06:02] | Right. Odd, don’t you think? | 对 很奇怪 你不觉得吗 |
[06:04] | I mean, why would he go to such lengths | 为什么他要模仿 |
[06:05] | to make it look like Red John was the killer? | 血腥约翰的犯罪手法呢 |
[06:07] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 完全说不通 |
[06:09] | And why would he send CBI a video of me? | 而且他为什么要给加调局寄我的录像 |
[06:15] | Who can fathom the mind of a desperate man? | 谁能摸透一个不顾死活的男人的心思 |
[06:20] | I’m gonna need all the department files on Red John. | 我需要局里所有血腥约翰的档案 |
[06:23] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[06:24] | Yeah, what–whatever the bureau needs, | 只要局里有需要 |
[06:26] | We are always happy to be of assistance. | 我们都愿意全力协助 |
[06:31] | Where were you three last night? | 昨晚你们三个在哪里 |
[06:33] | Jail. | 牢里 |
[06:35] | Why? | 怎么回事 |
[06:36] | We were at the occupy demonstration downtown. | 我们在市中心的示威游行队伍里 |
[06:38] | Cops said we had to clear the plaza, | 警察说要清空购物广场 |
[06:39] | Then just arrested everybody. | 就把大家都逮捕了 |
[06:41] | We didn’t get out until about an hour ago. | 一个小时前我们才被放出来 |
[06:43] | 你们怎么认识维克・希森斯的 What’s your connection to Wyck Theissens? | |
[06:45] | We were working with him on his next collection. | 我们与他合作设计他的新季时装 |
[06:48] | He found us at the fashion institute. | 他去时装设计学院找到我们 |
[06:50] | He wanted to work with people | 他希望与那些 |
[06:51] | That were not yet tainted by the industry. | 还没被业内圈子所毒害的人合作 |
[06:54] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[06:56] | I mean, he’d been screwed over once before. | 我是说 他以前吃过一次这样的亏了 |
[06:58] | Wasn’t gonna make that mistake again. | 绝不像重蹈覆辙 |
[07:00] | Everybody wanted to know what he was doing– | 圈里的人都想知道他在干什么 |
[07:02] | Calling, nosing around. | 不停打来电话 各种骚扰 |
[07:04] | That–that’s why he built the secret room? | 于是他隔出了这间密室 |
[07:06] | So no one could see the clothes? | 这样就没人能看见他的新作了 |
[07:08] | Where’d the money come from for all this? | 他做这一切所需的资金是哪来的 |
[07:11] | We made dresses for the guy downstairs | 我们为楼下那位做裙装 |
[07:14] | for him to send back to Asia. | 经由他卖回亚洲 |
[07:16] | Knockoffs of haute couture. | 做高级女装的仿制品 |
[07:17] | Mr. Liu? With the import/export business? | 那个刘先生 做进出口贸易的 |
[07:20] | Yeah. It–it was good training. | 对 是个不错的锻炼机会 |
[07:22] | Sure. Okay. Any idea why Mr. Liu | 好吧 你们觉得刘先生 |
[07:24] | Would name you three as the most likely suspects? | 为什么会认为你们三个的嫌疑最大 |
[07:28] | no. | 不是吧 |
[07:28] | He’s just pissed ’cause we weren’t gonna | 他只是恼火 |
[07:30] | make any more knockoffs for him. | 因为我们不会再给他做仿制品了 |
[07:31] | Yeah, once the collection was finished, | 对 新季时装的设计一完成 |
[07:33] | Wyck told him that we were done. | 维克就告诉他合作结束 |
[07:35] | And when were you gonna show this, um, collection | 那你们准备什么时候发布这些新款时装 |
[07:38] | Next week. | 下周 |
[07:38] | Everyone in the fashion world was coming out for it. | 众多时装界人士都会前来观摩 |
[07:42] | And Theissens was okay with that? | 那希森斯就欣然同意了 |
[07:44] | He didn’t have any bad feelings? | 他没有不高兴吗 |
[07:46] | He made his peace with the business aspects, you know? | 他跟商家们还是和得来的 |
[07:49] | Said it was a necessary evil. | 说无商不奸 无奸不商 |
[07:51] | Said if you wanna get your vision to the world, | 还说要想将你的设计传播到全世界 |
[07:54] | You gotta work with the devil. | 就得跟这些奸商合作 |
[07:56] | Even guy duval. | 甚至跟凯・杜瓦合作 |
[07:58] | What about Guy Duval? | 凯・杜瓦是个什么人 |
[07:59] | He’s this big corporate fashion guy. | 他是个很大的时装合作商 |
[08:03] | And, um, two nights ago, | 就在2天前 |
[08:04] | After this dinner at a hotel in San Francisco, | 在旧金山一家宾馆用过晚餐后 |
[08:08] | Wyck and him were, like, hugely arguing. | 维克跟他大吵了一架 |
[08:14] | Hey, boss. | 头儿 什么事 |
[08:15] | What’s up? I need you to talk to Liu | 我要你去跟那个刘 |
[08:16] | About paying Theissens to knock off couture dresses | 谈谈雇佣希森斯设计裙装 |
[08:19] | for the asian market. | 发到亚洲市场的事情 |
[08:21] | Liu? He’s not there? | 刘 他没在那里吗 |
[08:22] | I’m just leaving his warehouse now, | 我刚从他的仓库出来 |
[08:24] | And his employees said that he went to speak to you at the CBI. | 他的工人说他去局里找你了 |
[08:27] | Well, somebody’s lying. He’s not here. | 显然有人说谎 他不在我这儿 |
[08:29] | All right. We need to find Liu. | 好吧 我们得找到刘 |
[08:31] | We’re headed to talk to Duval now. Keep in touch. | 我们现在去找杜瓦谈谈 保持联系 |
[08:34] | Okay. Will do. | 好的 |
[08:37] | 圣博托夫酒店 加州 旧金山 | |
[08:41] | I’m Mr. Duval’s assistant. Can I help you? | 我是杜瓦先生的助手 有什么能帮您的 |
[08:43] | Uh, yes, I need to speak with your boss. It’s police business. | 我需要跟你的老板谈谈 我在执行警务 |
[08:46] | I’m sorry. Mr. Duval is not available at the moment. | 抱歉 杜瓦先生暂时不在 |
[08:51] | When will he be available? | 那他什么时候有空 |
[08:53] | 因私人用途停止营业 | |
[08:54] | Let me set something up. When’s a good time for you? | 我来安排一下 你什么时间比较方便 |
[08:58] | Would you excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[09:01] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[09:02] | hey, boss. | 头儿 |
[09:03] | Just got off the phone with Oakland p.D. | 刚跟奥克兰警方放下电话 |
[09:05] | Liu’s in the wind. | 刘不知去向了 |
[09:06] | Already? How? | 已经跑了 怎么回事 |
[09:08] | Cops went over to his residence. Liu was already gone. | 警察搜查了他的住所 刘已经不见了 |
[09:10] | Neighbors say that three Asian guys came over, | 邻居说有三个亚洲人来过 |
[09:11] | and he left with them in a van. | 他跟着他们坐一辆面包车走了 |
[09:12] | Did we get a license plate? | 记下车牌号了吗 |
[09:14] | No, but we’re working on his phone now. | 没有 不过我们正从他的手机着手调查 |
[09:16] | All right. Keep in touch. | 好的 保持联络 |
[09:17] | 我跟简现在就赶回去 Jane and I are headed back there now. | |
[09:21] | Could you tell your boss to call me as soon as possible? | 麻烦你告诉你老板尽快给我打电话 |
[09:25] | Jane, where are you? | 简 你在哪里 |
[09:28] | Jane? | 简 |
[09:30] | Jane, where are you? | 简 你跑哪里去了 |
[09:38] | Next. | 下一个 |
[09:39] | Next. | 下一个 |
[09:43] | Guy Duval, yes? | 凯・杜瓦 没错吧 |
[09:46] | Ah.Ghee Duval | 是奇・杜瓦 |
[09:49] | – The room is closed to the public. – Mr. Duval, I am so, so sorry. | -这里不对外开放 -杜瓦先生 真抱歉 |
[09:52] | Agent Lisbon, meet Ghee Duval. | 里斯本探员 这位是奇・杜瓦 |
[09:55] | Hey, vato, who invited you to sit? | 朋友 谁请你来的 |
[09:57] | -And you are? – I’m junior Acosta. | -您又是谁 -我是朱尼尔・阿科斯塔 |
[10:01] | I sense that’s supposed to mean something to me. | 貌似我有眼不识泰山了 |
[10:08] | Junior Acosta’s a very important man. | 朱尼尔・阿科斯塔是我的得力干将 |
[10:11] | He puts together all my shows and parties. | 他为我安排所有的时装秀和聚会 |
[10:14] | What is this about? | 你们来是为什么 |
[10:16] | I’m agent Lisbon with the CBI, | 我是加调局的里斯本探员 |
[10:18] | And this is my colleague, Patrick Jane. | 这位是我的同事 派翠克・简 |
[10:20] | We need to ask you some questions about Wyck Theissens. | 我们要就维克・希森斯的事问你几个问题 |
[10:23] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[10:25] | Theissens is dead. | 希森斯死了 |
[10:28] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[10:30] | What were you two arguing about at dinner the other night? | 你们两人那天晚上晚餐时在争论什么 |
[10:32] | Was it about his new clothing line? | 是为了他的新季时装吗 |
[10:35] | I haven’t even seen the line. | 我见都还没见呢 |
[10:38] | He wouldn’t let anyone see it. | 他谁都不给看 |
[10:40] | Uh, you’re about to buy a line of clothing | 这些衣服你连见都没见 |
[10:41] | You hadn’t been allowed to see? | 就要先买下来 |
[10:43] | He’s a genius. | 他是个天才 |
[10:45] | You make allowances. | 对天才可以破例 |
[10:47] | Was he killed? | 他是被杀害的吗 |
[10:48] | Stabbed. | 被捅死的 |
[10:51] | That’s ugly. | 够惨的 |
[10:52] | Yes. Did you make allowances two years ago | 确实 两年前他骂你是禽兽的时候 |
[10:54] | when he called you a monster? | 你也对他这样破例吗 |
[10:58] | Of course. I took it as a compliment. | 当然 我将之当做一种褒扬 |
[11:02] | I hope I’m a great monster. | 我希望我比禽兽还凶 |
[11:05] | Wyck’s career was derailed by Wyck. | 是维克自毁前程 |
[11:08] | Nobody else. | 怪不得别人 |
[11:10] | Where were you last night, Mr. Duval? | 昨晚你在哪里 杜瓦先生 |
[11:15] | Au lit… | 床上[法语] |
[11:17] | Avec ma femme. | 跟我老婆 |
[11:19] | I think that means he was in bed with his wife. | 这意思是说他跟他老婆睡觉呢 |
[11:25] | You released Theissens’ video, didn’t you? | 是你放出的希森斯的视频对吧 |
[11:29] | Yeah? So? It was news. | 是又怎么样 那可是新闻 |
[11:31] | So you’re responsible for derailing his career. | 所以是你断送了他的前途 |
[11:34] | No. The truth is what it is. | 不 真相无须解释 |
[11:37] | I was just a conduit. | 我不过是个中间人 |
[11:38] | Yes. A conduit is what you are. | 对 你也就是个中间人 |
[11:41] | Why do keep a conniving backstabber around? | 这种阴险下作的小人留在身边何用 |
[11:44] | You think you can really trust him? | 你觉得你信得过他么 |
[11:46] | Hey, you better watch your mouth okay? | 你说话嘴干净点 |
[11:48] | Or else what? You gonna gossip about me behind my back? | 不然呢 你准备背着我登我的绯闻吗 |
[11:50] | I’ll show you what I can do, bitch. | 看我怎么收拾你个混蛋 |
[11:52] | – oh, okay. – assis-toi! | -好 来 -给我坐下 |
[11:53] | Put the knife down. | 刀放下 |
[11:54] | Keep your hands where I can see ’em. | 手放在我能看见的地方 |
[11:58] | You fashion people– | 你们搞时装的 |
[11:59] | You’re a very, uh, passionate lot, aren’t you? | 还真是那种一点就着的人 不是吗 |
[12:04] | These are all the Red John case files that we have? | 这就是我们手头血腥约翰的全部卷宗吗 |
[12:06] | Yes, sir. Four boxes of physical evidence, | 是的 长官 四箱物证 |
[12:06] | 卢瑟・维怀特探员 | |
[12:08] | plus two hard drives, | 外加两张硬盘 |
[12:08] | containing all photographic and documentary evidence. | 里面有全部影像和书面证明 |
[12:12] | Okay, good. Um… | 很好 |
[12:15] | Sign here. FBI just called me. | 在这儿签字 联调局刚才来电 |
[12:16] | – They have somebody enroute coming to pick this stuff up. – Great. | -他们已派人来领取这些材料 -好 |
[12:19] | But one more thing–I want you to listen to me very closely. | 还有一点 你仔细听好 |
[12:22] | This is a highly sensitive issue. | 这是高度机密事件 |
[12:24] | You’re not to talk to anybody about this. | 你不能向任何人泄露 |
[12:26] | Do you understand? No one. | 明白吗 任何人都不行 |
[12:29] | Yes, sir. Whatever you say. | 当然 长官 一个字也不会 |
[12:30] | Okay, good. If somebody comes looking for the Red John case files, | 很好 如果有人来找血腥约翰的卷宗 |
[12:32] | or asks where they’ve gone, | 或是问起去向 |
[12:34] | you’re to inform me immediately. | 你要立刻通知我 |
[12:37] | I cannot stress enough the importance that this remain secret. | 保密此事的重要性不言而喻 |
[12:41] | J.D.! Who let you out of the basement? | J.D. 谁把你从地下室放出来了 |
[12:43] | Hey to you, Agent Lisbon. | 你好 里斯本探员 |
[12:45] | – How you been? – All right. How ’bout you? | -最近如何 -不错 你呢 |
[12:46] | Okay, that’s enough. Thank you. Back to work. | 好了 到此为止 多谢 干活去吧 |
[12:51] | See ya. | 再见 |
[12:53] | Did I call for you? | 我喊你来了吗 |
[12:55] | I just wanted to apologize for earlier– | 我只是想为先前 |
[12:57] | Jane calling to get me out of the management meeting. | 简让我离开管理层会议的事向你道歉 |
[13:00] | Would it be too much to ask you to schedule a meeting properly | 请你下次安排恰当的会议时间 |
[13:02] | rather than barging in here like this? | 而不是突然闯进来 要求不过分吧 |
[13:04] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize. | 真抱歉 我没注意 |
[13:09] | How’s your case going? | 你的案子进展如何 |
[13:11] | It’s progressing. | 进展顺利 |
[13:12] | We’re gonna interview a suspect if you’d like to sit in. | 我们要审讯一个嫌犯 你可以来旁听 |
[13:15] | Unless you’re busy. | 如果你不忙的话 |
[13:17] | Paperwork. The bane of management. | 文书工作 简直是管理的灾星 |
[13:21] | I would like for you to catch me up on that case, though, | 不过我希望你有空的时候 |
[13:23] | when you have a moment. | 向我汇报最新情况 |
[13:24] | Of course. Whenever you want. | 当然 随时可以 |
[13:28] | How about 45 minutes in the bullpen? | 在犯人候审间 就45分钟 行吗 |
[13:30] | Yes, sir. | 没问题 长官 |
[13:59] | This is a mistake. | 这就是个错误 |
[14:00] | I got a little carried away. That’s all. | 我有点失控 仅此而已 |
[14:02] | You threatened my colleague with a knife. | 你持刀威胁我的同事 |
[14:05] | Mm. And you’re also a suspect in Wyck Theissens’ murder. | 你也是谋杀维克・希森斯的嫌犯 |
[14:09] | Me? Why would I kill him? | 我 我为什么要杀他 |
[14:11] | Well, you ruined Theissens’ life by releasing that video. | 你发布的视频毁了希森斯的生活 |
[14:14] | It’s only natural that he’d like to return the favor | 按常理说 他会以牙还牙 |
[14:16] | and ruin yours. | 也毁掉你的生活 |
[14:17] | Wh-what are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[14:19] | I’m talking about the fact that Duval wouldn’t be happy | 我在说 杜瓦如果知道 |
[14:21] | to know what you and his wife are doing behind his back. | 你和他老婆有一腿 可不会高兴 |
[14:24] | What? | 什么 |
[14:26] | If Theissens learned that you were cuckolding Duval, | 如果希森斯知道你给杜瓦戴了绿帽子 |
[14:29] | then, uh, he has every reason to reveal that fact, | 那他完全有理由揭穿你 |
[14:32] | which gives you every reason to kill him. | 而你就有充分的理由谋杀他 |
[14:35] | Okay, you can’t say anything about me and Jacqueline. | 好吧 你绝对不能提我和杰奎琳的事 |
[14:38] | If Duval found out, I’d be done. | 如果让杜瓦知道 我就完了 |
[14:42] | I’d never work again. | 我会丢掉工作的 |
[14:43] | Where were you last night, Mr. Acosta? | 你昨晚在哪里 阿科斯塔先生 |
[14:46] | I was at the hotel. | 我在宾馆 |
[14:47] | Is there anybody who can verify that? | 有人能证明吗 |
[14:53] | Okay, listen… | 好吧 听我说 |
[14:54] | If I tell you something, | 如果我说出实情 |
[14:57] | you wouldn’t let anybody know it was me that told you, right? | 你们不会告诉别人是我说的 对吧 |
[15:00] | – No. – It depends on what it is. | -不会 -那取决于你说了什么 |
[15:02] | Well, I wouldn’t. She might. | 我不会 她倒有可能 |
[15:04] | Okay, well, the thing is, | 好吧 事实是 |
[15:07] | Wyck and Duval did argue at dinner the other night. | 前不久 维克和杜瓦的确在晚餐时吵了 |
[15:09] | I heard them. | 我听见的 |
[15:11] | It was about Tony. | 是关于托尼的 |
[15:12] | Who’s Tony? | 托尼是谁 |
[15:13] | Tony Redgrave. He’s a photog. | 托尼・里格雷夫 他是位摄影师 |
[15:16] | Everybody uses him, but he’s kind of a creep. | 他受雇于所有人 但他有点可怕 |
[15:19] | The thing is, everybody uses him. | 重点是 人人都雇佣他 |
[15:23] | So you can’t say it was me that told you. | 所以你们不能透露是我说的 |
[15:25] | I can’t afford to piss him off, all right? | 我可惹不起他 |
[15:27] | What were they talking about? | 他们在吵什么 |
[15:30] | Wyck had brought in some kids, | 维克带来一些孩子 |
[15:31] | and he was pissed that Tony was there. | 他很生气托尼也在 |
[15:33] | Oh, he was worried that Tony might get creepy with the kids? | 他是担心托尼吓到孩子吗 |
[15:36] | You know, Tony– | 你懂的 托尼 |
[15:38] | He likes ’em young, you know? | 他爱老牛吃嫩草 你们懂吗 |
[15:41] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[15:42] | – Thank you. – Got it. | -谢谢 -明白了 |
[15:49] | So we go talk to Tony Redgrave, yes? | 我们去找托尼・里格雷夫谈谈 怎么样 |
[15:51] | – Take somebody with you. – You’re not coming? | -带点人手 -你不一道来吗 |
[15:53] | Lisbon, this could be your ticket out of this dead-end job. | 里斯本 这会是让你摆脱瓶颈的突破口 |
[15:55] | Ha ha. Wainright’s coming in. He wants to check on things. | 没门 维怀特快来了 他要了解案件进度 |
[15:58] | More managing? I mean, what– I–someone’s gotta do it. | 加强管理吗 什么…我…总得有人干这个 |
[16:04] | So can we bring me up to date on the Theissens case? | 能告诉我希森斯案件的最新情况吗 |
[16:07] | Well, sir, the alibi for Theissens’ assistants hold up. | 长官 希森斯的助手们都有不在场证明 |
[16:11] | They were booked and held overnight. | 他们昨晚都被拘留了 |
[16:12] | But the landlord, Liu– | 但是刘房东 |
[16:14] | the one that was selling Theissens’ knockoffs– | 那个销售希森斯名牌仿制品的人 |
[16:16] | He disappeared in a hurry. | 他匆忙逃跑了 |
[16:17] | And we got a court order over to the phone company | 我们得到法院许可 |
[16:19] | to track his phone. | 能通过电话公司追踪他的电话 |
[16:20] | Okay. I can make a call, | 好 我来打电话 |
[16:21] | to get this at the top of their list. | 让他们优先处理这起案子 |
[16:23] | If he had a smartphone on him, | 如果他有智能手机 |
[16:24] | we might even be able to get an exact location on the GPS. | 我们还能用GPS准确定位他 |
[16:27] | If he had his phone on him. | 前提是他随身带了电话 |
[16:29] | Well, let’s hope. | 但愿如此 |
[16:30] | Uh, we’re also looking into guy Duval. | 我们同时在调查杜瓦 |
[16:32] | Duval was facing a shareholder revolt. | 他正面临股东信任危机 |
[16:35] | He had a lot pinned on making this Theissens deal go through. | 要通过与希森斯的合约 他困难重重 |
[16:37] | So if Theissens got cold feet and backed out… | 要是希森斯临阵脱逃 |
[16:39] | Then Duval would look weak, | 杜瓦的实力就大大削弱 |
[16:40] | and that would make his position look vulnerable. | 他的地位也摇摇欲坠 |
[16:41] | And he’d do anything to stop that from what I can tell. | 他会不惜一切代价阻止希森斯 |
[16:44] | Jane and Van Pelt are looking | 简和范佩尔 |
[16:45] | into the photographer, Tony Redgrave. | 在调查摄影师托尼・里格雷夫 |
[16:47] | Tony Redgrave. And what reason would he have | 托尼・里格雷夫 他有什么 |
[16:48] | for murdering Theissens? | 谋杀希森斯的理由 |
[16:49] | Uh, we don’t know. | 我们还不知道 |
[16:50] | It could just be Acosta trying to throw us off. | 也许阿科斯塔为摆脱我们才这么说 |
[16:52] | But Redgrave does have priors. | 但里格雷夫的确有前科 |
[16:54] | What for? | 什么前科 |
[16:55] | Providing drugs and alcohol to minors. | 向未成年人提供毒品和酒精 |
[17:00] | Um, you, uh, you definitely have your work cut out for you… | 我耽搁你手上的工作了 |
[17:03] | so I will leave you to it. | 就不打搅你了 |
[17:06] | Excellent. | 就这样好了 |
[17:10] | This is Wainright. | 我是维怀特 |
[17:11] | Hey. I just want to acknowledge | 你好 我就是告诉你 |
[17:13] | receipt of the Red John files. | 血腥约翰的资料已经收到了 |
[17:14] | Than you for that. | 非常感谢 |
[17:16] | Sure. Yeah. Anything I can do to help? | 没事 我能帮你什么 |
[17:18] | Listen, I am assuming we’re on the same page, | 听着 我假定你我已经达成共识 |
[17:21] | but you didn’t tell your people about this, did you? | 不过你没告诉手下的人吧 |
[17:23] | No. I saw no need. | 没有 我认为没必要 |
[17:25] | I agree. Thanks. | 我同意 多谢 |
[17:34] | Baris Acar? | 你是巴里斯・阿卡吗 |
[17:35] | Ah. Yes, ma’am. | 是我 女士 |
[17:37] | Susan Darcy, FBI. | 我是联邦探员苏珊・达西 |
[17:39] | Uh, did I do something wrong? | 我犯什么事了吗 |
[17:42] | No, it’s nothing like that. | 没有 完全不是 |
[17:44] | I’ve never been interviewed by the FBI before. | 我从未和联调局的人面谈过 |
[17:46] | Mr. Acar, this is your signature, isn’t it? | 阿卡先生 这是你的签名 对吗 |
[17:51] | Yes, ma’am, it is. | 没错 女士 |
[17:53] | And this is a form telling me that Patrick Jane | 这份表格证明了派翠克・简 |
[17:55] | brought a visitor here to see the body of Timothy Carter. | 曾携一位来访者查看提姆西・卡特的尸体 |
[17:59] | Mr. Jane shot and killed him in a mall food court. | 简先生在商场饮食区射杀了他 |
[18:03] | Do you remember that visit? | 对那次来访 你还有印象吗 |
[18:04] | Uh, I sure do. | 当然记得 |
[18:07] | Can you tell me about it? | 能跟我说说吗 |
[18:10] | Well, it stuck in my head because it was kind of weird. | 我记得这件事是因为它有点奇怪 |
[18:12] | Weird? What do you mean? | 奇怪 你指哪方面 |
[18:14] | She was blind. | 来访的是个盲人 |
[18:16] | That’s kind of weird, right? | 这有点奇怪 不是吗 |
[18:18] | Mr. Jane’s guest was a blind woman? | 简先生带一个盲女人来访 |
[18:20] | I couldn’t figure out why he brought her. | 我不懂他为什么要带她过来 |
[18:22] | I mean, she was blind. | 我是说 她都瞎了 |
[18:27] | Thank you, Mr. Acar. That’s all. | 谢谢你 阿卡先生 我问完了 |
[18:30] | Oh, Mr. Acar, | 对了 阿卡先生 |
[18:32] | You do know not to speak to anyone about this? | 我来过的事 不许跟任何人说 |
[18:34] | Whatever you say, ma’am. | 都听您的 |
[18:50] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[18:51] | Is that, uh, Tony Redgrave? | 请问那边那位是不是托尼・里格雷夫 |
[18:52] | Sasha, Sasha, Sasha… | 萨莎 萨莎 萨莎 |
[18:56] | I’m an artist, yeah? Not a fishmonger. | 我是个艺术家 好吗 不是卖鱼的 |
[18:59] | God sakes, relax. | 看在上帝的份上 放轻松点 |
[19:01] | How am I supposed to relax? | 我怎么轻松得起来 |
[19:03] | Tony, you’re so bloody selfish. | 托尼 你也太他妈的自私了 |
[19:05] | Wyck is dead. He’s dead. | 维克死了 他死了 |
[19:08] | Circle of life, babe, circle of life. | 那是生命的轮回 宝贝 生命的轮回 |
[19:10] | All right. Let’s try a couple more. | 好了 再来几张 |
[19:13] | That sullen, grieving look… | 这个愠怒和悲伤交杂的表情 |
[19:15] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[19:17] | You Tony? | 你就是托尼吧 |
[19:19] | I’m agent Van Pelt. This is Patrick Jane, | 我是探员范佩尔 这位是派翠克・简 |
[19:21] | from the California Bureau of Investigation. | 我们是加州调查局的 |
[19:24] | Oh, my god. I love you. | 老天 我真爱你们 |
[19:27] | Take your clothes off. Both of you. | 快把衣服脱了 你们俩都脱 |
[19:31] | I’m just kidding. Look at your face. | 我开玩笑呢 看把你们紧张的 |
[19:34] | We’re here about Wyck Theissens. | 我们是为维克・希森斯的案子来的 |
[19:37] | It’s really sad, right? Really sad. | 他的死真让人伤心 对吗 真伤心 |
[19:40] | I was about to shoot his comeback campaign. | 我本来还准备为他的复出拍一组照片呢 |
[19:41] | What a huge bummer that was. | 都怪我太懒了 |
[19:44] | Stabbed to death, right? | 他是被刺死的 对吗 |
[19:47] | What with? A knife? Razor? | 被什么刺死的 匕首 还是剃须刀 |
[19:50] | Shut up! Tony, God! | 别说了 托尼 我的天 |
[19:52] | We were like family. | 他就像我们的家人 |
[19:54] | We came up together, me and Wyck. | 咱们三个一起出道 |
[19:57] | I walked in every single one of his shows. | 他的每一场时装发布会 我都去走秀 |
[19:59] | Yes! | 没错 |
[20:01] | That’s it, Sasha. | 就是这样 萨莎 |
[20:03] | Now you’re killing it. | 终于找到感觉了 |
[20:05] | Where were you last night, Mr. Redgrave? | 你昨晚在哪里 里格雷夫先生 |
[20:07] | Oh, uh… | 这个嘛 |
[20:09] | Let’s see… | 让我想想 |
[20:11] | I was… Downstairs… | 我先是在 楼下 |
[20:14] | at the Pool for a little bit. | 在泳池待了一会儿 |
[20:17] | Then some drinks at the bar, | 后来又去酒吧里喝了点酒 |
[20:18] | Then dinner, then we came up here. | 吃了晚饭 我们就上楼来了 |
[20:21] | Who’s “we”? | “我们”指的是谁 |
[20:24] | I don’t know. Everyone. | 我不清楚 指所有人吧 |
[20:27] | You came up here for a bit, didn’t you, darling? | 你也刚上楼来 对吗 亲爱的 |
[20:30] | Yes, you were. Chin up. | 没错 下巴抬高点[也指振作] |
[20:31] | It’s quite the act, this, uh, wide-eyed man-child bit. | 真不寻常 这天真幼稚的举止 |
[20:36] | Nobody ever calls you on it, do they? | 没人要求你这么做吧 |
[20:41] | I’m just really lucky, you know? | 我真的很幸运 你知道吗 |
[20:43] | It’s just about living in the moment. Having some fun. | 可以活在当下 及时行乐 |
[20:47] | Ah, yes. The joys of living in the moment. | 是啊 及时行乐 |
[20:51] | All fun and games till someone gets hurt. | 你开心了 有人却会受到伤害 |
[20:53] | How old are these kids? | 这群孩子才多大 |
[20:55] | Everyone in here’s an adult. | 在座的都是成年人 |
[20:57] | They’re here because they wanna be. | 他们来这里也都是自愿的 |
[20:58] | Nobody’s making anyone do anything they don’t wanna do. | 没有人能强迫别人做任何事 |
[21:02] | You got it? | 听懂了吗 |
[21:02] | Loud and clear. | 一清二楚 |
[21:04] | Did you make sure Theissens got it, too? | 你确定 希森斯也明白这一点吗 |
[21:07] | Don’t think you’re gonna put anything on me. | 别想给我扣什么罪名 |
[21:09] | I didn’t do anything to Wyck. | 我没有对维克做任何事 |
[21:11] | You get to do whatever you want | 你做事随心所欲 |
[21:12] | because no one cares enough to challenge it. | 是因为别人并不在意 也就不会反对 |
[21:15] | But Theissens– he didn’t approve, did he? | 但是希森斯不同意你的做法 对吗 |
[21:17] | If he thought you were messing with those kids of his, | 一旦他觉得你带坏了他手下的孩子们 |
[21:19] | He’d have happily sent you to jail. | 他肯定很乐意把你送进监狱 |
[21:21] | You’ve got it so twisted, man. | 你想得太复杂了 老兄 |
[21:24] | Wyck was refusing to do anything with any of us. | 维克拒绝和任何人合作 |
[21:27] | That’s what I heard. | 我就知道这些 |
[21:28] | But Duval said it wasn’t a problem. | 不过杜瓦认为这不是问题 |
[21:31] | He said he’d fix it. | 他说他会解决 |
[21:34] | Don’t leave town without talking to us first, okay? | 离开镇子之前 务必找我们谈话 |
[21:43] | I could see Redgrave murdering Theissens | 我怀疑里格雷夫是怕进监狱 |
[21:45] | if he was afraid to go to jail. | 才杀了希森斯 |
[21:48] | Jane went to talk to Theissens’ assistants again. | 简又找希森斯的助理谈话去了 |
[21:50] | Maybe they’ll give us something. | 或许会有什么线索 |
[21:51] | Uh, then again, if what Redgrave says is true, | 反之 如果里格雷夫说的是真话 |
[21:53] | Duval could be our killer. | 杀人犯可能就是杜瓦了 |
[21:55] | Stay there. Watch the lobby. | 守在那儿 监视大厅里的情况 |
[21:57] | Will do. Any sign of Mr. Liu? | 好的 刘先生找到了吗 |
[21:59] | A GPS on Liu’s phone points to a warehouse in Oakland. | 他的电话定位显示是 奥克兰的一间仓库 |
[22:03] | Cho and Rigsby are checking it out now. | 周和瑞斯比已经过去查了 |
[22:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:11] | Yeah. I’ll call you later. | 好 一会打给你 |
[22:13] | Okay. Me, too. Yeah. Bye. | 好 我也是 再见 |
[22:16] | Sorry. Sarah. | 抱歉 是萨拉的电话 |
[22:17] | According to GPS, he’s in there. | 根据定位系统的指示 他应该在里面 |
[22:19] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好的 咱们去看看 |
[22:21] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[22:22] | Yeah. I mean, it’s complicated. | 没事 情况有点复杂 |
[22:27] | Sarah’s pregnant. | 萨拉怀孕了 |
[22:31] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[22:33] | Thanks. It’s exciting, right? | 谢谢 是个值得高兴的消息 对吗 |
[22:35] | Yeah. I’m excited. | 没错 我很高兴 |
[22:51] | Mr. Liu! This is the CBI! | 刘先生 我们是加调局的 |
[22:53] | Nobody move! | 不许动 |
[22:55] | Hands where we can see’em. | 把手举起来 |
[23:02] | There–there’s no problem here, sirs. | 这里 这里没什么事 二位警探 |
[23:04] | We’re all friends. | 都是朋友 |
[23:08] | No problem. | 没什么事 |
[23:09] | You can go. No problem. | 你们走吧 没什么事 |
[23:12] | No problem. | 没什么事 |
[23:39] | Yes? Can I help you? | 你好 请问有什么事吗 |
[23:41] | Rosalind Harker? | 你是萝丝兰德・哈克吗 |
[23:42] | Yes. Who is it? | 是的 请问你是谁 |
[23:44] | I’m Susan Darcy. I’m with the FBI. | 我是苏珊・达西 联调局的 |
[23:48] | May I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[23:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:58] | Miss Harker, you recently paid a visit | 哈克小姐 您之前曾去过 |
[23:59] | to the sacramento county morgue. | 萨克拉门托市的停尸间 |
[24:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:04] | Did I do something wrong? That’s– | 我哪里做错了吗 当时 |
[24:05] | No, it was nothing like that, | 不是 跟这个没关系 |
[24:07] | I just was wondering what the purpose of your visit was. | 我就想知道你去那里的目的是什么 |
[24:11] | Well, Patrick Jane wanted me to check | 派翠克・简让我去辨认 |
[24:15] | if a man who was in there | 里面的一具尸体 |
[24:17] | was my friend, Roy Taglioferro. | 是不是我的朋友 罗伊・塔格里菲洛 |
[24:19] | Roy Taglioferro, also known as Red John? | 罗伊・塔格里菲洛 也就是血腥约翰 |
[24:25] | That’s what I’ve been told by the authorities, yes. | 当局是这么说的 没错 |
[24:29] | I suppose it must be true, | 我想 这应该是真的 |
[24:31] | but I… Still can’t quite believe it. | 不过我 还是不太敢相信 |
[24:35] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[24:37] | So was it Taglioferro in the morgue? | 那么 陈尸所里的尸体是塔格里菲洛吗 |
[24:39] | No. It wasn’t Roy. | 不是他 |
[24:46] | Well, thank you. I appreciate your time. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[24:49] | No, please, don’t get up. I’ll see myself out. | 不用起身送我 我自己出去就好 |
[24:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:54] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:00] | What’s your connection to Liu? | 你和刘有什么关系 |
[25:02] | What went down at the warehouse? | 之前你们在仓库做什么 |
[25:05] | No English. | 我无话可说 |
[25:08] | Lawyer. | 找律师来 |
[25:16] | They can lawyer up all they want. | 他们随时可以找律师 |
[25:18] | All we need is for you to testify. | 我们需要你来作证 |
[25:21] | Dream on, lady. I testify to nothing. | 做梦吧 女士 我不会作证的 |
[25:24] | You don’t know these guys. | 你不了解这些人 |
[25:26] | So tell me about them. | 那你说说看 |
[25:29] | I import and export to China, understand? | 我在做中国的进出口生意 懂吗 |
[25:32] | I deal in electronics, fashion, luxury goods. | 产品涉及电子 时尚 奢侈品 |
[25:35] | In my business, there are always gangsters who need paying off. | 做我这行 就必须花钱买通黑帮 |
[25:39] | Shanghai, Guangzhou, Macau– everywhere the same. | 上海 广州 澳门 哪里都一样 |
[25:43] | What are they doing here? | 他们在这做什么 |
[25:45] | I told ’em I had no more high-fashion copies for them. | 我告诉他们我没有高级时装样品了 |
[25:48] | They came to change my mind. | 他们来让我改变心意 |
[25:50] | So you think they went to Theissens first | 所以你的意思是他们先去找了希森斯 |
[25:51] | to send a message to you? | 让他给你带话 |
[25:53] | Maybe. If so, forget about it. | 也许 如果是这样 就不要追究了 |
[25:56] | You can’t touch them. | 你动不了他们 |
[25:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:59] | Really. | 是的 |
[26:00] | Like MC hammer. | 就像汉默[歌手] |
[26:10] | Yeah, we hung out with Redgrave. | 对 我们和里格雷夫在一起 |
[26:12] | Dude knows how to party. | 这家伙很会玩 |
[26:14] | Theissens didn’t like him much, though, did he? | 但希森斯不怎么喜欢他 是吧 |
[26:16] | Wyck? Wyck hated Redgrave. | 维克吗 维克可讨厌里格雷夫了 |
[26:19] | He represented everything that was wrong in the fashion world, | 他身上凝聚了时尚界的一切恶习与瑕疵 |
[26:22] | in Wyck’s opinion. | 在维克看来 |
[26:24] | And he wouldn’t have wanted you | 也就是说他不喜欢 |
[26:26] | to spend time with Redgrave, then? | 你们和里格雷夫混一起了 |
[26:29] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[26:30] | He would have freaked. | 他会吓死的 |
[26:32] | He was real protective of us. | 他很注意保护我们 |
[26:33] | But come on. You gotta cut loose sometimes. | 但是也不能永远都管那么严啊 |
[26:38] | I take it you three | 我猜你们三个 |
[26:40] | are still planning to put the show on anyway? | 还是打算把时装展办起来是吧 |
[26:42] | Yeah. We wanna do it for Wyck. | 对 为了维克 我们会的 |
[26:46] | He gave us a chance. | 是他给了我们机会 |
[26:47] | He taught us everything we needed to know, | 他教会了我们一切所需的知识 |
[26:49] | and we are gonna prove to the world what he could do. | 而我们也要向全世界展示他的才华 |
[26:52] | Yeah, he treated us with love and respect. | 他用爱和尊敬栽培了我们 |
[26:54] | We wanna honor him the same way. | 我们也要这样纪念他 |
[27:00] | Well, I particularly like this, uh… | 我本人尤其喜欢这条… |
[27:03] | gold feathery number. | 金色羽毛裙 |
[27:05] | It’s just so, uh… | 这件非常的… |
[27:07] | Well, it’s an event. | 非常闪亮夺目 |
[27:10] | Where’d you get all these gold feathers? | 你们是从哪里得到这些羽毛的 |
[27:13] | We dyed them. | 是染的 |
[27:15] | Combination of henna and iron oxide or something. | 染料似乎是指甲花染料和氧化铁的混合物 |
[27:18] | Tristan was gonna model it | 崔斯坦做模特 |
[27:20] | and Wyck was gonna close the show with it. | 维克打算拿这件压轴 |
[27:23] | Do you have any more of those feathers? | 你还有剩余的这种羽毛吗 |
[27:25] | I guess so… if you want. | 有吧 如果你需要的话 |
[27:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:40] | Why the long faces? | 怎么脸拉得那么长 |
[27:42] | You see those two over there talking to Wainright? | 看见那边那两个和维怀特说话的人了吧 |
[27:45] | The one with the red tie looks like State Department. | 红领带的那位好像是国务院的 |
[27:48] | – He is. – The other one’s from the Chinese Embassy. | -是的 -另一个是中国大使馆的 |
[27:51] | Apparently the three that were intimidating Liu | 显然恐吓刘的那三个家伙 |
[27:53] | have diplomatic immunity. | 在外交上畅通无阻 |
[27:54] | Wainright’s cutting ’em loose. | 维怀特要放了他们 |
[27:56] | Well, I’d best go talk to them right away. | 那我最好马上去和他们谈 |
[27:59] | Agent Darcy. Hi. | 达西探员 你好 |
[28:01] | I need to talk to you, please. May I? | 我得和你谈谈 可以吗 |
[28:04] | of course. | 当然 |
[28:05] | Is there somewhere we can talk? | 有合适说话的地方吗 |
[28:06] | Yeah. I just need to do one thing. | 有的 但我还需完成一件小事 |
[28:08] | Uh, where are those gangsters? | 那几个黑帮在哪 |
[28:09] | All three of them are in the interrogation room with their lawyer. | 三个都在审讯室 律师也在 |
[28:12] | – Come on. – Thanks. | -走吧 -谢了 |
[28:20] | This won’t take a minute. | 很快就好 |
[28:46] | What was that all about? | 你刚是什么意思 |
[28:48] | Just trying to solve a murder. | 我在设法破案 |
[28:50] | – Tea? – No, thank you. | -喝茶吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[28:52] | I just have a couple of questions i need you to clarify for me. | 我只有几个问题需要你澄清一下 |
[28:56] | Oh. Fire away. | 尽管问 |
[29:00] | Rosalind Harker. | 萝丝兰德・哈克 |
[29:04] | You met with her a couple of years ago | 你是几年前认识她的 |
[29:06] | when you were tracking Red John? | 当时你在追寻血腥约翰对吧 |
[29:08] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[29:10] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[29:13] | Why do you ask? | 何出此问 |
[29:14] | She was the lover of a man by the name of– | 她的爱人是 |
[29:16] | Roy Taglioferro? | 罗伊・塔格里菲洛 |
[29:18] | Right. …Who was really Red John? | 对 他就是血腥约翰 |
[29:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:22] | But you took Rosalind to the morgue | 但你带萝丝兰德去停尸房 |
[29:24] | to look at the body of Timothy Carter– | 看提姆西・卡特的尸体 |
[29:26] | Timothy Carter, who you killed because he was Red John. | 你杀了提姆西・卡特是因为他才是血腥约翰 |
[29:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:32] | Rosalind told you that Timothy Carter | 萝丝兰德告诉你提姆西・卡特 |
[29:34] | wasn’t Taglioferro, didn’t she? | 并非塔格里菲洛 对吗 |
[29:36] | Yes. I was hoping for confirmation from her. | 是的 我本希望从她那里得到确认 |
[29:39] | She’s hardly a rock-solid witness. | 但她并不完全可信 |
[29:42] | It had been many years since her last contact with Mr. Taglioferro. | 她已经很多年没和塔格里菲洛先生联系了 |
[29:46] | She’s kind of a lonely soul. | 这姑娘内心孤独 |
[29:48] | I think she’d rather believe | 我想她一定愿意相信 |
[29:49] | he was still out there alive somewhere. | 他仍活在世界的某个角落 |
[29:55] | I suppose you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[29:57] | It was Red John that I killed. | 我杀的确实是血腥约翰 |
[30:00] | I sure hope so. | 我也希望如此 |
[30:06] | Thanks, Patrick. | 谢谢 派翠克 |
[30:08] | Pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[30:27] | I checked out the Chinese thugs. They’re clean. | 我查了那些中国黑帮 他们没问题 |
[30:29] | Let’s go to the hotel, shall we? | 我们去酒店吧 |
[30:30] | Uh, aside from the kids helping Theissens, | 除了给希森斯帮忙的那几个年轻人 |
[30:33] | only the killer knows what this is. | 只有凶手知道这是什么 |
[30:34] | I’ll tell Rigsby and Van Pelt. | 我去通知瑞斯比和范佩尔 |
[30:40] | Tell me what happened with Darcy. | 告诉我达西和你说了什么 |
[30:41] | I know it was something. | 我知道一定有事 |
[30:43] | Well, it’s nothing important. | 没什么重要的 |
[30:46] | It’s bad news. | 是坏消息 |
[30:48] | You’ve got a bad news expression on your face. | 你脸上就这么写着呢 |
[30:52] | Darcy talked to Rosalind Harker. | 达西去找过萝丝兰德・哈克了 |
[30:55] | She knows Timothy Carter wasn’t Red John. | 她知道提姆西・卡特并非血腥约翰了 |
[30:57] | Well, she might suspect, but she doesn’t know. | 她可能会怀疑 但不能确定 |
[31:00] | And you’re not gonna tell her? | 你不打算告诉她是吧 |
[31:02] | Well, of course not. Why stir up trouble? | 当然不能说 何必挑起麻烦 |
[31:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:17] | 怀孕指南 | |
[31:21] | Hey, we’re headed over to the hotel. | 我们要去酒店 |
[31:23] | You on top of everything here? | 这里就交给你了 |
[31:26] | Oh, uh, yeah. Uh, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[31:30] | Wayne? You’re reading a baby book. | 韦恩 你在读宝宝指南 |
[31:34] | Um, yeah, I am. | 是啊 |
[31:37] | Um, why? | 为什么呢 |
[31:39] | I… | 我… |
[31:41] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:44] | I’m pregnant. | 我要有小孩了 |
[31:46] | Sarah’s pregnant. | 莎拉怀孕了 |
[31:48] | – I’m having a baby. – Oh, my god. | -我要有宝宝了 -我的天 |
[31:51] | Yikes. | 中彩了 |
[31:53] | I mean–sorry. | 我的意思是 抱歉 |
[31:54] | It surprised me. Congratulations. | 吓了我一跳 恭喜恭喜 |
[31:58] | No, it was a surprise to me, too. | 不 我当时也很意外 |
[32:00] | Still is, actually. | 其实现在也是 |
[32:02] | Hard even for me to believe sometimes. | 连我有时候也不敢相信 |
[32:06] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:08] | Yeah. Oh, I’m– babies are good, right? | 没事 有孩子是喜事 对吗 |
[32:12] | Always wanted to have kids. | 我过去一直计划要孩子 |
[32:13] | Just a little earlier than I expected. | 只是比我预期的早了点 |
[32:18] | So are you and Sarah getting married? | 你和萨莎打算结婚吗 |
[32:19] | Oh, no. No. Nothing like that. | 不不 不是那样的 |
[32:22] | Don’t wanna rush into anything, right? | 不并操之过急 对吧 |
[32:26] | Haven’t even been dating that long. | 我们约会的时间也没多长 |
[32:31] | If… You need anything, you can ask. | 如果需要帮助 尽管开口 |
[32:35] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[32:36] | Yeah. You should get going, though. | 知道 不过你该走了 |
[32:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:44] | Wayne… | 韦恩 |
[32:47] | The kid’s lucky. You’re gonna make a great dad. | 那孩子很幸运 你会做个好父亲的 |
[32:50] | Yeah? You think? | 是吗 你这么想 |
[32:52] | Yeah. I know it. | 是啊 我很清楚 |
[32:55] | Bye. | 拜 |
[33:00] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[33:11] | Mr. Duval. Hi. | 杜瓦先生 |
[33:13] | We just need to clear a few things up. | 我们只需要了解一些事情 |
[33:16] | This is approaching harassment. | 你们这是骚扰 |
[33:17] | We have spoken to our lawyers. | 我们已经跟律师谈过了 |
[33:19] | Uh, come with me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[33:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:21] | I have a question I’d like to ask you. | 我有个问题想问你 |
[33:23] | What kind of question? | 什么样的问题 |
[33:24] | Well, it’s the kind of question that could | 是个能洗脱罪名 |
[33:26] | clear your name or prove your guilt. | 或是证明你有罪的问题 |
[33:28] | But, uh, first of all, | 不过 首先 |
[33:29] | I’d like you to empty your pockets, please. | 我想让你把口袋掏空 |
[33:33] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[33:35] | Please. | 请吧 |
[33:46] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[33:51] | What does it look like? | 这看来像什么 |
[33:52] | Well, it’s obviously a feather. It’s not mine. | 显然是根羽毛 不是我的 |
[33:57] | Where did this come from? | 那它是从哪儿来的 |
[34:00] | Lisbon, our work here is done. | 里斯本 我们问完了 |
[34:02] | Thank you for your time, mr. Duval. Mrs. Duval. | 多谢你们的配合 杜瓦夫妇 |
[34:06] | [法语] | |
[34:07] | [法语] | |
[34:20] | Hey, Junior. | 朱尼尔 |
[34:21] | Hey. What’s up? How’s your investigation going? | 你好啊 你们调查得如何 |
[34:24] | Well, that’s why we’re here. I found the killer. | 我们正是为此而来 我找到凶手了 |
[34:27] | Really? Mm-hmm. | 真的吗 |
[34:29] | Well, who is it? What happened? | 是谁 怎么回事 |
[34:33] | The clue was right in front of my eyes. | 线索就在我的眼前 |
[34:35] | It’s all here in this magazine. | 就在这本杂志里 |
[34:41] | That’s… Pretty cool. Is it yours? | 这 挺好看的 这是你们的吗 |
[34:49] | Hey, what article am I supposed to be reading? | 是要我读哪篇文章吗 |
[34:51] | Thank you for your time, Mr. Acosta. | 感谢你抽出时间 阿科斯塔先生 |
[34:53] | We’ll stay in touch. | 我们保持联系 |
[34:58] | Yes. I love that. | 很好 我很喜欢 |
[35:01] | Don’t move a muscle. | 千万别动 |
[35:06] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[35:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:09] | Hi. I’m agent Teresa Lisbon. | 我是特蕾莎・里斯本探员 |
[35:11] | You’ve already met Patrick Jane, right? | 你见过派翠克・简了 对吧 |
[35:15] | What do you want? You come to hassle me | 你们想怎样 你们又来 |
[35:17] | about Wyck Theissens’ death some more, have you? | 用维克・希森斯的死来烦我 是吗 |
[35:20] | Not really. One or two more things falling into place, | 不尽然 再理清楚那么一两件事 |
[35:22] | and the killer shall be revealed. | 凶手自明 |
[35:25] | I’ll get it. | 我来开门 |
[35:28] | So why have you come here? | 那你们为什么来这儿 |
[35:31] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[35:36] | Hey. I didn’t order room service. | 我没点客房服务 |
[35:39] | Where did that come from? | 这是打哪来的 |
[35:40] | Oh, all I know is that I’m starving. | 我只知道我饿了 |
[35:42] | Do you think I could, uh, have something from here? | 我是否可以在这儿吃点东西 |
[35:50] | What the hell is that? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[35:52] | It means nothing to you? | 没让你想起什么吗 |
[35:55] | Why would it? | 怎么会 |
[36:04] | You. | 是你 |
[36:08] | Ma’am! | 女士 |
[36:10] | Ma’am! Stop! | 女士 停下 |
[36:13] | I got her. | 我抓到她了 |
[36:14] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[36:17] | You’re losing your touch. | 你失算了 |
[36:19] | You didn’t know it was her. | 你不知道是她 |
[36:20] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别说笑了 |
[36:21] | The trick worked exactly as I intended. | 这圈套进行得尽如我所料 |
[36:24] | It didn’t matter which one I thought it was. | 我本来以为是谁 并不重要 |
[36:26] | That’s how a good trick works. | 这样设下的圈套才能奏效 |
[36:29] | You would say that, wouldn’t you? | 你非要狡辩是吧 |
[36:45] | We’ve got your fingerprints on the murder weapon, sasha. | 我们在凶器上找到你的指纹 萨莎 |
[36:47] | It’s a perfect match. | 完全匹配 |
[36:50] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[36:53] | It was supposed to be me. | 本来应该是我的 |
[36:56] | I was supposed to be the face of wyck’s return. | 我本该是维克回归的主打模特 |
[37:00] | Because you had been his inspiration before? | 因为你之前一直是他的灵感来源 |
[37:03] | That’s right. I was his muse. | 没错 我过去是他的缪斯女神 |
[37:07] | So you went to talk to him that night? | 所以你当晚去找他谈 |
[37:11] | He was nice, but distant. | 他很礼貌 但又保持距离 |
[37:15] | I wanted to see the clothes, | 我想看看那些服饰 |
[37:17] | And he didn’t want to show me them. | 可他不想给我看 |
[37:19] | I should’ve known then. | 我当时就该料到的 |
[37:22] | I told him they were all beautiful. | 我告诉他 它们都很美 |
[37:24] | But there was this golden feather dress | 但这件金色羽毛的礼服 |
[37:27] | That just hooked me. | 深深吸引了我 |
[37:30] | And that’s when he told me. He told me | 就是那时 他告诉我 他说 |
[37:32] | He had found someone new and fresh– | 他找到了新鲜的面孔 |
[37:35] | Some little bitch named Tristan. | 一个叫崔斯坦的小贱人 |
[37:38] | He told me I was too old. | 他说我太老了 |
[37:41] | You must have felt angry, betrayed, even. | 你一定很气愤 甚至感到背叛 |
[37:44] | Well, how could he think he could treat me like that? | 你怎么可以这样对我 |
[37:46] | So I wanted to make him suffer. | 所以我不想让他好过 |
[37:50] | I wanted to make him eat those words. | 我要让他收回那些话 |
[37:57] | So am I gonna be outta here soon? | 我很快能出去吗 |
[38:00] | I have a show in a couple hours, | 我几小时后还有一场秀 |
[38:01] | And I need to get there early for makeup and fitting. | 我要早点去化妆和试衣 |
[38:05] | No. | 不能 |
[38:08] | You’re not going to be in the show. | 你去不了秀场了 |
[38:11] | No more shows. | 不会再走秀了 |
[38:17] | Hello? This is Patrick. | 你好 我是派翠克 |
[38:19] | This is Rosalind Harker. Roy came to see me. | 我是萝丝兰德・哈克 罗伊来看我了 |
[38:26] | Is he still there, Rosalind? | 他还在吗 萝丝兰德 |
[38:28] | Yes, Roy’s here. | 对 罗伊还在 |
[38:30] | Like I thought, it’s all a big misunderstanding. | 如我所想 这一切都是个误会 |
[38:33] | He says to tell you and that darcy woman | 他说要告诉你和那个叫达西的女人 |
[38:37] | He’s going to clear it all up. | 他会澄清一切 |
[38:39] | Okay. Uh, and you’re at home? | 好 你现在在家吗 |
[38:42] | where else would I be? | 我还能在哪儿呢 |
[38:44] | And you’re okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:46] | Of course I am. | 我当然没事 |
[38:47] | Okay. I-I’m on my way. | 好 我这就来 |
[38:53] | I want teams around back. Set up a perimeter. | 我要警队围堵后门 设好警戒线 |
[38:54] | Nobody in or out. | 不许任何人进出 |
[39:43] | Rosalind. Where’s Roy? | 萝丝兰德 罗伊在哪 |
[39:47] | Roy couldn’t stay. | 罗伊不能久留 |
[39:51] | Jane. | 简 |
[40:20] | It’s the morgue attendant. | 这是停尸间的工作人员 |
[40:29] | You still gonna try and tell me Red John is dead? | 你还打算告诉我血腥约翰死了吗 |