时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 萨克拉门托郡法院 | |
[00:03] | That is the third time this year | 你这已经是今年第三次 |
[00:05] | you’ve been reprimanded in court. | 在庭上被训斥了 |
[00:06] | I bent a spoon with my mind. What’s the big deal? | 我用我的才智破了案 有什么大不了的 |
[00:09] | You were testifying in a criminal case. | 你在给一宗刑事案做证人 |
[00:11] | You can’t be playing tricks. | 不能玩戏法 |
[00:12] | It’s all theater, isn’t it? Bread and circuses? | 这整个就是个戏院 马戏而已 |
[00:14] | – Just a few questions, Eve! Right here, Eve. – See? | -我们有几个问题 伊芙 看这里 伊芙 -看见吗 |
[00:19] | Do you know who murdered Carlos Ruiz? | 你知道是谁杀了卡洛斯・鲁兹吗 |
[00:22] | Eve, just a couple of questions. | 伊芙 只有几个问题 |
[00:24] | Ooh. That’s Eve Mulberry. The wine lady? | 那是伊芙・莫柏丽 那个酒商 |
[00:26] | She grows a great cabernet. | 她生产的解百纳很有味道 |
[00:28] | What’s she accused of? | 她被起诉什么罪 |
[00:29] | Killing her dance teacher. They were lovers, I think. | 杀害她的舞蹈老师 我觉得他们是恋人 |
[00:32] | – At this point, the facts are clear. – Scandalous. | -在这个问题上 事实很明朗 -绯闻 |
[00:34] | Eve is 100% innocent, | 伊芙绝对清白 |
[00:36] | I have to take this. | 我得去接个电话 |
[00:36] | Think about what you want to eat. Lisbon. | 想想待会吃什么 我是里斯本 |
[00:39] | Eve has the deepest sympathy for Mr. Ruiz’s family, | 伊芙对鲁兹先生的家人深表同情 |
[00:42] | And she’s expressed that on many occasions. | 而且她在多种场合也表达过这点 |
[00:44] | Eve, how you feeling this morning? | 伊芙 你今早感觉如何 |
[00:46] | Are you nervous at all about closing arguments? | 你对结案陈词紧张吗 |
[00:48] | Wouldn’t you be? | 换做你不会吗 |
[00:50] | Eve is facing a lifetime in prison | 伊芙面对的是终身监禁 |
[00:52] | for a crime she didn’t commit. | 而她根本没杀过人 |
[00:53] | Eve, why don’t you just admit | 伊芙 你为什么不索性承认 |
[00:54] | that you killed Carlos Ruiz? | 杀了卡洛斯・鲁兹 |
[00:55] | Nice try, Jenny, | 别问了 珍妮 |
[00:57] | but instead of going for cheap reaction shots, | 别追拍这些低级问题的回答了 |
[00:58] | you should be following my case. | 你该跟进我的案子 |
[01:01] | Do you think the jury believes you? | 你认为陪审团相信你吗 |
[01:29] | CBI. Coming through. CBI. | 加调局的 让我过去 加调局的 |
[01:31] | Eve deserves praise for her courage. | 伊芙的勇气可嘉 |
[01:33] | Eve! CBI. Quick question. | 伊芙 我是加调局的 |
[01:34] | You love your mom and dad? | 请迅速回答 你爱你的父母吗 |
[01:37] | They passed away years ago. | 他们几年前就过世了 |
[01:39] | But you think fondly of them. | 可你还是很爱他们 |
[01:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:44] | Thank you, everyone. | 感谢各位 |
[01:59] | Come on. | 搞什么 |
[02:01] | The defense has tried | 辩方试图 |
[02:03] | to paint Eve Mulberry as sweet as the grapes she grows, | 将伊芙・莫柏丽描绘得和她种的葡萄一样甜 |
[02:08] | but you know the facts of this case. | 可你们也知道这宗案子的真相 |
[02:10] | You know that Eve was an adulterer, | 你们知道伊芙有婚外情 |
[02:13] | even though she may deny it, | 即便她可能矢口否认 |
[02:16] | And you know | 你们也知道 |
[02:17] | that her lover, Carlos, blackmailed her for cash, | 她的爱人卡洛斯对她敲诈勒索 |
[02:21] | and when Carlos Ruiz went back to Eve to ask for more money, | 卡洛斯・鲁兹又回来找她再进行勒索时 |
[02:26] | she beat his head into pulp. | 她把他的头给敲烂了 |
[02:30] | Eve silenced her lover to protect her marketable image. | 伊芙封了爱人的口 以维护她的光辉形象 |
[02:35] | But this… | 可这… |
[02:37] | This is the work of the real Eve. | 这才是真正的伊芙的杰作 |
[02:40] | Take a good, long look… | 仔细耐心地看看 |
[02:43] | then find her guilty. | 就能看到她犯下的罪行 |
[02:51] | Ardiles. | 阿迪勒斯 |
[02:52] | You got a second? | 有时间吗 |
[02:54] | For you, Jane? I got two. | 和你聊吗 简 那可没多少 |
[02:55] | Look, I’m gonna come straight out with it. You made a mistake. | 我会长话短说 你犯了个错 |
[02:58] | Eve Mulberry? She isn’t the killer. | 伊芙・莫柏丽 她不是凶手 |
[03:02] | What are you playing at? | 你这又是耍什么花样 |
[03:03] | I’m not playing. I’m just observing. | 我没耍花样 我只是在旁观察 |
[03:05] | Eve’s nonverbals are screaming innocence | 伊芙的沉默是对死者的 |
[03:08] | and sadness for the victim. | 叫冤和同情 |
[03:10] | Thank you for the observation. | 谢谢你的观察 |
[03:15] | She loved her mom and dad, too. | 她也爱她的父母 |
[03:17] | There’s more? | 还有吗 |
[03:18] | Most women who murder were abused by their parents. | 大多数女性凶手都被父母辱骂过 |
[03:20] | Not Eve. When I mentioned them, | 而伊芙没有 我提到他们时 |
[03:22] | she looked up and to the left, | 她抬头向左看 |
[03:23] | which means she was tapped into the left side of the brain, | 说明她在用左脑想问题 |
[03:25] | where visual memories are stored. | 左脑是视觉记忆的存储器 |
[03:27] | And what if she had looked to the right? | 那如果她是往右看的呢 |
[03:29] | Well, she would have been accessing her creative mind | 那她会使用她的创造性思维 |
[03:31] | to fabricate a story. | 来编故事 |
[03:33] | This is it? This is all your evidence? | 就这些吗 这就是你的所有证据 |
[03:35] | Well, of course there’s my gut, too, | 当然还有我的勇气 |
[03:37] | but I didn’t think you’d take that very seriously. | 可我觉得你不会当真 |
[03:39] | That’s the first correct statement you’ve made. | 这是你第一次说对 |
[03:43] | I bet you a million dollars she’s innocent. | 我赌一百万 她没罪 |
[03:45] | Ah, if I only had the money. | 好像我有那么多钱似的 |
[03:49] | How about a nickel? | 那赌五分钱怎么样 |
[03:50] | Jane, you understand this whole conversation’s pointless, right? | 简 你知道你是在白费口舌吧 |
[03:53] | I mean, the jury’s started deliberating. It’s over. | 陪审团已经开始商议了 结束了 |
[03:56] | Well, the verdict hasn’t been read yet, | 判决书还没宣读 |
[03:57] | so technically, it’s still on. | 所以实际上还没结束 |
[04:02] | You know, unlike you, | 要知道 和你不一样 |
[04:04] | Eve Mulberry will not get away with murder, | 伊芙・莫柏丽杀人没法逍遥法外 |
[04:07] | so do us both a favor. | 所以就当是为我们双方着想 |
[04:09] | Don’t mess with my case. | 别搅合我的案子了 |
[04:10] | Oh, I won’t mess with it. | 我不会搅局的 |
[04:12] | I’m gonna fix it. | 我会做出补救 |
[04:24] | 超感警探 | |
[04:25] | 超感警探 | |
[04:33] | There you are. We have to go. | 你在这里啊 我们得走了 |
[04:35] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[04:36] | We have to talk to Eve Mulberry. She’s innocent. | 得去找伊芙・莫柏丽了解案情 她是无辜的 |
[04:38] | Well, the jury may feel differently. | 陪审团可未必有同感 |
[04:40] | Exactly. That’s why we need to find the real killer. | 没错 所以我们得找到真凶 |
[04:43] | No. No way. | 不 没门 |
[04:45] | We don’t have time to argue. | 没时间争论了 |
[04:47] | This is not our problem. | 这不是我们的问题 |
[04:48] | What, justice isn’t our problem? | 什么 伸张正义不是我们的问题 |
[04:50] | The jury has heard arguments for three months. | 陪审团已经听了三个月的辩论 |
[04:51] | They’re fully equipped to determine the truth. | 他们已经做好充足准备判定真相 |
[04:54] | And what if they don’t? | 如果不是呢 |
[04:55] | Then an innocent woman gets punished | 那一个无辜的女人就会锒铛入狱 |
[04:56] | because you were too busy eating. | 就因为你在忙着吃东西 |
[04:57] | Hey, that’s my sandwich. | 那是我的三明治 |
[04:58] | Mm? Give it. | 还给我 |
[05:14] | 月亮谷葡萄园 加州 中央山谷 | |
[05:23] | Can we help you? | 有什么能帮你们吗 |
[05:25] | Ma’am, we’re with the CBI. | 夫人 我们是加调局的 |
[05:27] | We’d like to talk to you. | 我们想和您聊几句 |
[05:28] | No. No. No more police. | 不不 我们不接待警察了 |
[05:30] | These might be my wife’s last few hours of freedom. | 这可能是我和我太太的最后几小时自由了 |
[05:32] | We plan to spend them alone. Thank you. | 我们不想有其他人介入 谢谢 |
[05:34] | What if I could offer a lifetime of freedom? | 如果我能提供一辈子的自由呢 |
[05:38] | I know Eve’s innocent. | 我知道伊芙是无辜的 |
[05:40] | I’d just like the chance to prove it. | 我只想要找机会证明这点 |
[05:43] | I’m sorry, why do you want to help me? | 抱歉 你们为什么想帮我 |
[05:46] | Well, let’s just say, | 我只能说 |
[05:47] | To whom much is given, much is expected. Yeah. | 取之于民 用之于民 对 |
[05:51] | If you don’t mind, time is a factor here. | 不介意的话 我们就抓紧时间吧 |
[05:54] | Is there somewhere we can sit down and talk? | 我们可以找地方坐下谈吗 |
[06:01] | I appreciate your interest in my wife’s case, Mr. Jane, | 很感谢你对我太太的案子感兴趣 简先生 |
[06:03] | but what can you possibly do at this stage of the game? | 可在这节骨眼上 你能做些什么呢 |
[06:05] | I mean, there have been hundreds of hours of testimony. | 已经搜集了几百个小时的证据 |
[06:08] | Well, I’ll let the courthouse vultures pick over that carcass. | 让那些法院的秃鹫拣那堆烂肉去吧 |
[06:11] | If I’m gonna help you, I’m gonna need fresh meat. | 如果我要帮你 就会寻找新鲜证据 |
[06:15] | Why did you take dance lessons? | 你为什么上舞蹈课 |
[06:16] | Peter’s a wonderful dancer. | 彼得是个优秀的舞者 |
[06:18] | It was supposed to be a surprise. | 我本来是想准备个惊喜 |
[06:20] | We’re both so busy all the time. | 我们一直都很忙 |
[06:22] | I thought it would bring us closer together. | 我以为这样会让我们关系更亲密 |
[06:24] | And is that how you met Carlos Ruiz? | 所以你才认识了卡洛斯・鲁兹 |
[06:26] | At the dance lessons? | 在舞蹈课上 |
[06:28] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[06:29] | Ballroom, or, uh, salsa? | 国标 还是萨尔萨 |
[06:31] | Tango. | 是探戈 |
[06:36] | From what I’ve read in the newspapers, | 我从报纸上看到 |
[06:37] | you spent time with Carlos outside of just the lessons. | 你和卡洛斯在课下也有接触 |
[06:40] | There were phone calls, meals… | 你们通过电话 吃过饭 |
[06:42] | Carlos and I were friends. | 我和卡洛斯是朋友 |
[06:44] | A Stanford-educated winemaker | 一个上过斯坦福大学的酿酒师 |
[06:46] | and a dance instructor. | 和一个舞蹈老师 |
[06:48] | Just curious, um, what’d you talk about? | 我很好奇 你们都聊什么了 |
[06:51] | I don’t know. This and that. | 我也不知道 家长里短吧 |
[06:55] | You’ve been lying to protect your husband’s feelings, | 你在借撒谎来顾及你丈夫的感受 |
[06:57] | haven’t you? | 对不对 |
[06:59] | Look at me, Eve. | 看着我 伊芙 |
[07:01] | I know you’re feeling guilt and shame. | 我知道 你感到羞愧内疚 |
[07:03] | I know what this might do to your marriage, | 我知道 这会对你的婚姻产生影响 |
[07:05] | but, uh, the way I see it, we’re your last hope. | 但在我看来 我们是你最后的希望 |
[07:08] | You have to trust us. | 你得相信我们 |
[07:09] | Honey, w-what is he talking about? | 宝贝 他在说什么 |
[07:12] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[07:13] | To help you. | 为了帮你 |
[07:14] | You said you believed I was innocent. | 你说你相信我是无辜的 |
[07:16] | Of murder, | 我是指谋杀案 |
[07:17] | But you weren’t hanging out with your sexy dance teacher | 但是你和你热辣舞蹈教师混在一起 |
[07:19] | for the fascinating chitchat. | 可不是为了闲谈聊天 |
[07:21] | You were attracted to him. | 你被他吸引了 |
[07:23] | I mean, you danced the tango with the man, for god sakes. | 我是说 你可是和一个男人跳探戈 天呐 |
[07:25] | I did not have an affair. | 我没有出轨 |
[07:27] | That was a non-contracted denial. | 你没用否定式的缩写 |
[07:28] | Truth tellers use contractions. “I didn’t have an affair.” | 说真话的人会使用缩写 “我没出轨” |
[07:32] | This is not the woman I saw on the courthouse steps. | 这可不是我在法院台阶上看到的女人 |
[07:34] | I think that you should leave. | 我想你应该离开了 |
[07:45] | It’s like a band-aid, Eve. | 这就像张创可贴 伊芙 |
[07:48] | Best to just tear it off quickly. | 撕得越快越不疼 |
[07:57] | It was just a few times. | 就几次而已 |
[08:00] | Are you kidding me? | 你在拿我开心吧 |
[08:02] | I’m s– | 我 |
[08:03] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:08] | Peter, you’re so busy. You’re always traveling. | 彼得 你那么忙 总是出门在外 |
[08:09] | I know that’s not an excuse. | 我知道那不是借口 |
[08:11] | Okay, you stay away from me now. | 行了 离我远点 |
[08:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[08:17] | Eve just admitted to sleeping with Carlos. | 伊芙刚刚承认 他和卡洛斯上了床 |
[08:21] | Sorry I missed that. | 可惜我没看到 |
[08:24] | And sorry, who are these people? | 不好意思 他们是谁 |
[08:26] | CBI. They’re here to help. | 加调局 他们是来帮忙的 |
[08:28] | This is my best friend, my business partner, Amy, | 这是我的好朋友皆商业伙伴 艾米 |
[08:31] | and that’s my little sister Gretchen. | 这是我小妹葛兰彻 |
[08:33] | What about the blackmail? | 敲诈是怎么回事 |
[08:36] | You were sleeping with Carlos. | 你和他上了床 |
[08:37] | Did you pay him off? | 你有没有把钱给他 |
[08:38] | No. He asked me for a cash loan, but I didn’t give it to him. | 没 他问我要现金贷款 但我没有给他 |
[08:41] | What was the money for? | 那笔钱是用来做什么的 |
[08:43] | A business opportunity. I didn’t really want to know. | 一个生意上的机会 我其实并不想知道 |
[08:49] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这里做什么 |
[08:51] | I mean, besides brooding. | 我是说 你怎么还在这徘徊沉思 |
[08:56] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[08:57] | Your wife just dropped a bomb on you, | 你老婆刚刚让你五雷轰顶 |
[08:59] | and you’re still standing. | 你现在却还站着这里 |
[09:01] | For me, I’d be out of here by now… | 换做我 我这会早就跑出去了 |
[09:05] | Unless, of course, I suspected the, uh, affair all along. | 除非 我早就知道出轨这件事了 |
[09:10] | Why would I hide my suspicions? | 我为什么要隐藏我的怀疑 |
[09:12] | Make yourself look good. | 为了不失风度 维护形象 |
[09:14] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[09:15] | If you had knowledge of the affair, | 如果你事先知道出轨的事情 |
[09:17] | it would make you a prime suspect. | 那你就会被列为头号嫌犯 |
[09:19] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀任何人 |
[09:20] | You used a contraction. | 你用了否定式缩写 |
[09:21] | That’s a hopeful sign, but I’m still gonna keep an eye on you. | 这是个好迹象 但我还是会盯紧你 |
[09:24] | And you, Amy. | 还有你 艾米 |
[09:26] | Me? | 我 |
[09:27] | Eve confides in you. | 伊芙信赖你 |
[09:29] | She told you about the affair– | 她把出轨的事情告诉了你 |
[09:30] | the best friend thing– | 好姐妹通常会这么做 |
[09:31] | Unlike Gretchen. She had no idea. | 葛兰彻和你不一样 她完全不知情 |
[09:33] | You do have issues with your sister, though, don’t you? | 你跟你姐姐有矛盾 是不是 |
[09:36] | Like there are sisters who don’t have issues. | 好像谁家姐姐没矛盾似的 |
[09:38] | I thought you said these people were here to help. | 我记得你说过 这些人是来帮忙的 |
[09:40] | We are, and I’d say we’re off to a pretty solid start. | 没错 我要说 我们有个良好的开端 |
[09:44] | I think we need some time alone. | 我想我们需要点时间独处 |
[09:47] | We’ll keep in touch. | 我们再联系 |
[09:54] | According to the court transcript, | 根据法庭记录 |
[09:56] | there was a cash deposit for $20,000 paid | 有2万现金存入了 |
[09:59] | into Carlos Ruiz’s bank account | 卡洛斯・鲁兹的银行户头 |
[10:00] | the week of his death. | 就在他死亡的那周 |
[10:01] | If we’re gonna take Eve’s word, she didn’t give him that money. | 如果按伊芙的话说 她没有给他钱 |
[10:04] | Well, maybe the victim was involved with something illegal. | 没准死者干过其他违法勾当 |
[10:05] | I’ll check it out. | 我去查查 |
[10:06] | You said the husband thought she was having an affair? | 你说他丈夫知道 自己老婆出轨 |
[10:08] | That’s what Jane thinks. | 那是简的想法 |
[10:09] | It puts him on the top of the suspect list. | 这会让他成为头号嫌犯 |
[10:11] | Peter Mulberry runs a boutique investment firm. | 彼得・莫柏丽经营着一家精品投行 |
[10:13] | Told the police he was having dinner | 他告诉警察 命案发生当晚 |
[10:14] | At one of his employee’s homes the night of the murder. | 他在一个雇员家中吃饭 |
[10:16] | The employee vouched for him. | 那个雇员出庭为他作了证 |
[10:17] | Dig deeper. Who was the employee? | 再深入查查 那个雇员是谁 |
[10:19] | Do we trust him? | 我们能相信他吗 |
[10:20] | Her. Exactly. | 事实上 是她 |
[10:21] | I don’t know how we’re gonna get around the murder weapon. | 我真不知道 我们是怎么找到凶器的 |
[10:24] | That’s a cutter mattock, | 那是鹤嘴锄刀 |
[10:25] | used for digging trenches and cutting roots. | 用来挖沟刨根的 |
[10:27] | It came from Eve’s vineyard. | 来自伊芙的葡萄园 |
[10:28] | Her fingerprints were all over it. | 上面全是她的指纹 |
[10:30] | All this tells me is that Eve might have been framed. | 这一切告诉我 伊芙可能是被陷害的 |
[10:32] | Make a list of anybody who held a grudge against her. | 找出和她有过节的人 列个单子给我 |
[10:35] | Also look back into Ruiz’s phone records. | 再去查下鲁兹的通话记录 |
[10:37] | The original work from the detectives on that looks a bit thin. | 警探们之前准备的材料貌似并不多 |
[10:41] | I know that this isn’t an official case, so thank you. | 我知道这不算正式案件 所以辛苦了 |
[10:46] | Jane and I are heading to the crime scene. | 简和我准备去命案现场 |
[10:47] | Let me know if you find anything out, | 有任何发现 及时告知我 |
[10:50] | and work fast, guys. | 动作快 伙计们 |
[10:51] | The jury’s out. | 陪审团很快就要下定论了 |
[11:04] | No, you shut up! | 不 你给我闭嘴 |
[11:08] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[11:14] | Murder was months ago. | 命案早在几个月之前 |
[11:16] | What kind of evidence do you expect to find in there? | 你还指望能从那里找到什么证据啊 |
[11:18] | I’ll know it when I see it. | 去看看就知道了 |
[11:20] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[11:43] | CBI. Open up. | 加调局 开门 |
[11:52] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[11:54] | Uh, w-were you just watching me? | 你刚才是在看我吗 |
[11:57] | No, I wasn’t. | 没 我没有 |
[12:05] | Step away from the door, blondie. | 离门远点 金发小子 |
[12:08] | Yeah, easy, I-I-I’m– I’m with the CBI. | 放松放松 我是加调局的 |
[12:10] | Do you think I could come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[12:22] | A “Consultant”? | 一个小”顾问” |
[12:23] | What makes you think I’d want a consultant in my house? | 你凭什么认为 我会要一个”顾问”进我家 |
[12:25] | Well, how about a real cop? | 那真正的警察成不 |
[12:26] | I got a real cop across the street. | 街对面那个就是真正的警察 |
[12:30] | She’ll be knocking all day. | 那家根本没有人 |
[12:33] | Go get her. I’ll put on the kettle. | 叫她过来吧 我去烧壶水 |
[12:38] | Lisbon! | 里斯本 |
[13:00] | Back still hurting, huh? | 背还很疼 是吧 |
[13:01] | I got hit by a car, so yeah. | 我是给车撞了 所以是疼 |
[13:03] | You should lay off those pills. You ever tried yoga? | 你别再吃药了 试过瑜伽没 |
[13:07] | My neighbor actually teaches it. | 我邻居就是教这个的 |
[13:08] | I can get you her number. | 我可以给你她的号码 |
[13:10] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:13] | Let me know, yeah? | 想要记得告诉我 |
[13:23] | Detective Silva? | 席尔瓦警探 |
[13:25] | That’s right. | 就是我 |
[13:28] | I’m Agent Van Pelt. This is Agent Rigsby. | 我是范佩尔探员 这是瑞斯比探员 |
[13:30] | We’re with the CBI. | 我们是加调局的 |
[13:32] | – Hey. How you doing? – Nice to meet you. | -嘿 你好 -很高兴见到你 |
[13:35] | We’ve been looking at your files on Eve Mulberry. | 我们在看你经手的伊芙・莫柏丽案的材料 |
[13:40] | Oh, yeah? That was some work, that case. | 是吗 这样的话 让你们费心了 |
[13:43] | Jury come back yet? | 最终判决出来没 |
[13:44] | No. They’re still deliberating. | 没 他们还在商议 |
[13:46] | Eh, no worries. That loon’ll get hers. | 不用担心 她会被绳之于法的 |
[13:49] | I love to watch the rich ones fall, you know what I mean? | 我喜欢看到富人落马 你明白我什么意思吧 |
[13:52] | We were hoping you could help us run down some information. | 我们希望 你能给我们提供一些信息 |
[13:56] | Yeah, sure. What do you need? | 行啊 你们想知道什么 |
[13:57] | Did you interview a Conner Reilly? | 你有没有审问过康纳・莱利 |
[13:59] | According to the phone records, | 根据通话记录 |
[14:00] | Reilly spoke with Carlos Ruiz on the day of his murder. | 卡洛斯・鲁兹被杀当晚 莱利和他通过话 |
[14:02] | Reilly, Reilly… | 莱利 莱利 |
[14:05] | I don’t remember. What does my report say? | 我不记得了 我报告里怎么说的 |
[14:06] | There’s no notes on him. | 没有关于他的记录 |
[14:08] | Reilly. | 莱利 |
[14:10] | Yeah. I remember. | 我记得 |
[14:11] | We checked him out. He looked clean. | 我们查过他 他没有嫌疑 |
[14:13] | So Reilly had an alibi for the night of the murder? | 莱利有谋杀那晚的不在场证明 |
[14:15] | I guess. I don’t recall. | 我猜的 我想不起来了 |
[14:17] | You never talked to him, did you? | 你从没和他谈过 对吗 |
[14:20] | What you getting on me for? | 你想从我这儿得到什么 |
[14:22] | We called Reilly. He didn’t call back. | 我给莱利打过电话 他没回 |
[14:24] | We were on Eve Mulberry by then, anyway. | 不管怎样 我们那时候在查伊芙・莫柏丽 |
[14:26] | I mean, it’s not like Reilly had a record. | 莱利也没有案底 |
[14:27] | No, no record, no employment history, | 不 没案底 没雇佣记录 |
[14:29] | Facebook page– not much of anything, really. | 脸书主页 还真是什么也没有啊 |
[14:31] | We tried calling Reilly, | 我们试着给莱利打过电话 |
[14:32] | But his phone’s been disconnected. | 但他的电话无法接通 |
[14:33] | It’s like he never existed. | 就好像他从没存在过 |
[14:35] | What is your issue here? | 你何必纠结这个 |
[14:36] | I mean, this case has already been tried. | 这个案子已经调查过了 |
[14:38] | We think Eve Mulberry might be innocent. | 我们觉得伊芙・莫柏丽是无辜的 |
[14:40] | Oh, yeah? And why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[14:41] | We have our reasons. | 我们自有理由 |
[14:44] | It’s that nut-job psychic you guys work with, right? | 是那个和你们合作的 神叨叨的灵媒对吗 |
[14:47] | Janet. Jane. He’s showboating again, right? | 珍内特 简 他又在卖弄了对吗 |
[14:51] | You know, I feel sorry for you guys. | 你知道吗 我真为你们感到可惜 |
[14:52] | You’re like, uh, stooges in a comedy act. | 你们就像 喜剧里的配角 |
[14:55] | – Yeah, he’s not a psychic. – Whatever. | -他不是灵媒 -随便吧 |
[14:57] | Do you have anything on reilly? | 你有关于莱利的线索吗 |
[14:58] | Anything at all that might help us find him? | 有什么可以帮我们找到他的线索吗 |
[15:01] | Oh, let me think. | 让我想想 |
[15:03] | No. Sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[15:07] | Hey! I’m sorry. Grace… | 抱歉 格蕾斯 |
[15:14] | So you’re home here a lot, Mrs. Williams? | 您总在家里对吗 威廉姆斯夫人 |
[15:17] | I am retired, so, yes, I am. | 我退休了 所以我总在家里 |
[15:22] | Were you home the night that your neighbor was murdered? | 您邻居被杀那晚您在家吗 |
[15:28] | I can see that you’ve lived here a long time | 我看得出来您在这住了好长时间了 |
[15:30] | And you like to keep an eye on things. | 您很留意周围的事物 |
[15:32] | Tell us what you saw that night. | 告诉我们那晚您看到什么了 |
[15:34] | What are you doing over there? | 你在那儿干什么呢 |
[15:36] | Oh, just admiring your lovely home. | 只是欣赏您可爱的家 |
[15:39] | Do you have help keeping, uh, things so tidy? | 有人帮您打扫房间吗 |
[15:42] | No, I do not. Do I look like an invalid? | 没 没有 我看上去什么都干不了吗 |
[15:46] | Gloria. Uh, why don’t you tell us what you saw? | 格罗里亚 您为什么不说您看到什么了呢 |
[15:48] | I’ll tell you the same thing I told the other police | 我要告诉你们的 和我之前告诉其他 |
[15:50] | stomping through my house. I saw nothing. | 来过我家的警察一样 我什么都没看见 |
[15:53] | -Okay, Lisbon. Let’s go. – I’m not done. | -里斯本 我们走 -我还没问完 |
[15:56] | Well, she’s not gonna talk. Look at her. She’s scared. | 她不会说的 看看她 她很害怕 |
[15:58] | That’s why she hides behind the curtains all day. | 这就是为什么她整天都躲在窗帘后面 |
[16:00] | I’m not hiding from anyone. I keep vigil over my house. | 我没在躲着谁 我在监视我房子的环境 |
[16:03] | Well, there’s no shame in being afraid. | 害怕没什么丢人的 |
[16:05] | Old age can be a terrifying time of life. | 老年期确实是人生一段糟糕的时光 |
[16:08] | You’re right. We should go. | 你是对的 我们该走了 |
[16:09] | Yes, thank you very much for your time, ma’am. Thank you. | 感谢您抽出时间 夫人 谢谢 |
[16:13] | I saw someone. | 我看见一个人 |
[16:16] | I saw, uh, a woman, | 我看见 一个女人 |
[16:17] | The night that mexican– the latino boy was murdered. | 墨西哥 拉丁男孩被杀那晚 |
[16:22] | She went into the house, and then, | 她进了屋子 然后 |
[16:23] | a few minutes later, she ran out. | 几分钟之后就跑了出来 |
[16:25] | Can you describe her? | 您能描述一下吗 |
[16:27] | She had a tote bag. She was slim build. | 她拿着大手提包 她很苗条 |
[16:31] | She had blonde hair, long blonde hair. | 金黄色长发 |
[16:35] | She look like this? Eve mulberry? | 像这个人吗 伊芙・莫柏丽 |
[16:37] | Yes, that’s her. Exactly. So there. | 是 就是她 确实是 |
[16:55] | We can’t throw in the towel now. | 我们不能放弃 |
[16:56] | I don’t care what the neighbor says. | 我才不在乎邻居说了什么 |
[16:57] | An eyewitness identified Eve as the killer. | 一个目击证人证实了伊芙是凶手 |
[17:00] | Did you see a single working clock in that house? | 你在那房子里看到一个在走的钟了吗 |
[17:01] | A wristwatch, an alarm, anything? | 腕表 闹钟 或者别的 |
[17:04] | No. So? | 没有 怎么了 |
[17:05] | Look, this old woman lives cooped up in this house | 这位老妇人把自己禁闭在房子里 |
[17:07] | With no sense of the time. | 没有时间观念 |
[17:07] | She probably confused the night of the murder | 她可能把谋杀那晚 |
[17:09] | with some other night that she saw Eve. | 和她看到伊芙那晚弄混了 |
[17:11] | So you’re saying she’s flat-out wrong? | 你是说她就一定错了吗 |
[17:12] | No, I am just saying eve is innocent. | 没有 我只是说伊芙是无辜的 |
[17:14] | I need evidence if I’m gonna keep the team on this. | 想让我们组继续查下去 就需要证据 |
[17:17] | We got a lead. | 我们有指引了 |
[17:18] | The victim talked to a Conner Reilly the day of his murder, | 死者在被谋杀那晚和康纳・莱利交谈过 |
[17:20] | but Reilly was using a phony social security number. | 但莱利用了一个假的社会保险号码 |
[17:22] | It’s an alias. | 是别名 |
[17:23] | Who for? | 是谁 |
[17:24] | This guy. Terry Murphy. | 这个人 特里・墨菲 |
[17:25] | He came over on a tourist visa two years ago from Ireland. | 他两年前利用旅游签证从爱尔兰来 |
[17:28] | He’s a tech scammer– internet fraud, identity creation. | 他是技术诈骗高手 网络诈欺 身份伪造 |
[17:31] | He’s violent, too. He’s been a murder suspect. | 他还很暴力 他曾被怀疑谋杀 |
[17:33] | Ask, and you shall receive. | 问问就会有收获 |
[17:34] | One of our C.I.S has contacts in that world. | 我们的一个情报员已经和那边联系上了 |
[17:36] | She’s asking around now. | 她正在问 |
[17:40] | Okay. We keep working. | 好吧 我们继续工作 |
[17:42] | We should talk to eve again. | 我们应该再和伊芙谈谈 |
[17:43] | Maybe she knows what was going on with Murphy. | 也许她知道墨菲是怎么回事 |
[17:45] | – Maybe. – Fine. You’re the boss on this one. | -可能吧 -这回听你的 |
[17:48] | Okay, don’t be like that. | 别那样 |
[17:49] | Like what? It’s what you want. | 我怎么了 这不正是你想要的 |
[17:51] | What I want is a little smile. | 我想要的是你笑一笑 |
[17:54] | Well, you can’t have everything. | 总不能都如你所愿 |
[17:59] | I checked out the employee who said that she was | 我问了那个员工 她说谋杀那晚她 |
[18:00] | having dinner with the husband on the night of the murder. | 正和她老公吃晚餐 |
[18:03] | And? | 然后呢 |
[18:03] | And after the wife’s murder trial started, | 在妻子的谋杀诉讼开始之后 |
[18:05] | Peter mulberry gave the woman a huge promotion. | 彼得・莫柏丽给了这个女人大大的晋升机会 |
[18:08] | Suddenly she’s the company’s youngest V.P. | 突然间她成了公司最年轻的副总裁 |
[18:09] | You think he bribed her for the alibi. | 你觉得他为了不在场证明收买了她 |
[18:11] | Maybe. I’ll keep digging. | 可能吧 我会继续查 |
[18:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:21] | Summer. Welcome back. | 桑玛 欢迎回来 |
[18:24] | I’m not gonna say that I’m the best confidential informant ever, | 我不会居功说我是有史以来最可信的线人 |
[18:27] | but I am pretty high up on the list. | 但我肯定是名列前茅的 |
[18:30] | What do you have? | 你有什么线索 |
[18:31] | This girl I used to hustle with? | 过去跟我一起混的女孩 |
[18:33] | She’s now into identify theft. She knows Murphy. | 她现在参与身份盗窃 她认识墨菲 |
[18:36] | I told her that I had some stolen information to sell, | 我告诉她我有一些偷来的信息要卖 |
[18:38] | and she made a call. | 她就打来电话了 |
[18:40] | Can she set up a meet? | 她能安排见面吗 |
[18:42] | Already done. | 已经搞定了 |
[18:43] | Murphy will be at the grafton street tavern in an hour. | 墨菲一个小时内会到格拉夫顿大街酒店 |
[18:50] | Is it just me, or do you look impressed? | 是只有我 还是也让你刮目相看 |
[18:52] | No, it’s just you. | 我没有 只是你 |
[18:53] | We’ll have Summer wait at the bar. | 桑玛在酒吧等 |
[18:55] | As soon as murphy arrives, we’ll scoop him up. | 墨菲一到 我们就抓住他 |
[18:57] | If Summer can get Murphy to make an offer on the information, | 如果桑玛可以让墨菲买下信息 |
[18:59] | that would give us more leverage. | 会对我们更有利 |
[19:00] | I could do that. | 我可以 |
[19:03] | It’ll cost you extra. | 这需要另加钱 |
[19:04] | All we have to do is fit her with a wire. | 我们要做的就是给她带上窃听设备 |
[19:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:11] | Just get him to make the offer. | 让他提出交易 |
[19:12] | Excuse yourself to the bathroom. That’s it. | 找借口去卫生间 就这样 |
[19:14] | Then we move in. | 然后我们进去 |
[19:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:18] | Make the deal, hit the can. Done and done. | 拉钩上吊一百年不许变 |
[19:20] | That’ll be $500, $800 if I make the case. | 五百块 如果破了案就是八百块 |
[19:24] | I’ll wire you up. | 我会给你安上窃听 |
[19:41] | You again? | 又是你们 |
[19:42] | Uh, we’re looking for Eve. | 我们在找伊芙 |
[19:44] | Ooh, she just took a walk with Amy, | 她刚和艾米去散步了 |
[19:46] | But you might want to give her a minute. | 可也许你们愿意让她缓一缓 |
[19:48] | Eve and Peter just had an epic throw-down. | 伊芙和彼得刚刚大吵了一架 |
[19:50] | The waterworks were… ridiculous. | 那场面真是 不可收拾 |
[19:53] | Okay. Well, you think I can sample the goods? | 好吧 那我能尝尝看吗 |
[19:56] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[20:04] | That is our new cab. | 这是新酿成的解百纳 |
[20:06] | New to the business? | 你是新手吧 |
[20:08] | Is it that obvious? | 有那么明显吗 |
[20:10] | You poured red wine in a white wine glass. | 你在白葡萄酒杯里倒红酒 |
[20:13] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[20:14] | Yeah, I’m just helping out here during the trial. | 我只是在审判期间过来帮帮忙 |
[20:17] | You don’t own a piece of the action? | 你不是股东吗 |
[20:19] | Uh, no. The wine company belongs to my sister and her B.F.F. | 不 酒厂是我姐姐和她好姐妹的 |
[20:24] | And who owns the private villa? | 那座私人别墅是谁的 |
[20:26] | Eve won that jackpot when she married Peter. | 伊芙嫁给彼得 真是中了头彩 |
[20:29] | All the land belongs to him, so… | 这里所有的土地都是他的 所以… |
[20:32] | Gretchen, that glass is wrong. | 葛兰彻 杯子用错了 |
[20:34] | Your shoes are wrong, | 你的鞋还穿错了呢 |
[20:36] | but you don’t see me complaining about it. | 也没见我抱怨啊 |
[20:38] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们谈过这个了 |
[20:39] | There’s a reason why the investors are knocking down the door. | 吸引投资方 是要讲技巧的 |
[20:43] | It’s an attention to detail. | 细节是最重要的 |
[20:45] | Thank you. You haven’t taken any of the offers? | 谢谢 你们没选定任何投资方是吧 |
[20:49] | We go back and forth about it a bit. | 我们翻来覆去比较了很久 |
[20:51] | From a business standpoint, it makes sense. | 要说做生意的话 这样确实有利可图 |
[20:53] | Yeah, but we don’t want to be | 但我们不希望这里变成 |
[20:54] | one of those giant corporate vineyards, | 巨型合资葡萄园 |
[20:56] | because then it wouldn’t be about the wine. | 那样的话 重心就不在酒上了 |
[20:59] | Yes, it’s beautifully earthy, with, uh… | 这酒的味道地道醇香 能隐约品出 |
[21:02] | a hint of acid. | 酸酸的感觉 |
[21:04] | Do you notice the tobacco note at the end? | 你喝出回甘时那种烟调了吗 |
[21:07] | The cab’s my favorite. | 这款是我的最爱 |
[21:08] | Ah, yes. | 是的 |
[21:10] | I’m sorry, could we speak to Eve alone for a moment? | 不好意思 我们能和伊芙单独聊一下吗 |
[21:13] | Gretchen, let’s go. | 葛兰彻 我们走吧 |
[21:14] | Gladly. | 乐意至极 |
[21:19] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[21:23] | No. | 不认识 |
[21:25] | Should I? | 我应该认识吗 |
[21:26] | His name’s Terry Murphy. He’s a known criminal. | 他叫特里・墨菲 出名的罪犯 |
[21:29] | Carlos was in touch with him the day of his murder. | 在凶案当天 卡洛斯和他有过联系 |
[21:32] | Oh, my– what kind of criminal? | 老天 他犯过什么罪 |
[21:34] | He’s into identity theft, mostly, | 主要是身份盗窃 |
[21:36] | but he’s also done some illegal surveillance and wiretapping. | 以及非法监视及窃听 |
[21:39] | What did Carlos have to do with a man like that? | 卡洛斯和这种人有什么牵扯 |
[21:42] | Well, we were hoping you’d tell us. | 这个就希望你来告诉我们了 |
[21:44] | I wish I could, | 我也希望可以 |
[21:45] | but this is good news, right? This could help us. | 这是好消息 对吧 对我们有利 |
[21:48] | I feel like the jury’s gonna walk out of that room any minute. | 我深感时间紧迫 陪审团随时都可能做出裁决 |
[21:51] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们在全力以赴了 |
[21:53] | Yeah. Very good. Thank you. | 是啊 很好 谢谢你 |
[21:59] | Do you realize, | 你知不知道 |
[21:59] | every single time I deal with your people, things go to hell? | 我每次遇见你们的人 就诸事不顺 |
[22:03] | Osvaldo. Come in. Sit down. | 奥斯瓦多 请进 请坐 |
[22:06] | Is there something in the water here? I need to know. | 你们是不是有隐情 我得知道 |
[22:09] | I need to know | 我得知道 |
[22:10] | why your team is interfering with a state murder trial. | 为什么你们的人会插足州法院的谋杀审判 |
[22:14] | I understand your anger. | 你生气 我能理解 |
[22:16] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不能 |
[22:18] | The state has spent millions of dollars, | 州政府花了几百万美元 |
[22:19] | not to mention thousands of man-hours, | 投入了大量人力资源 |
[22:21] | prosecuting this case. | 来办这个案子 |
[22:23] | And yet evidence was missed. | 就算这样 还是漏掉了证据 |
[22:25] | What evidence? | 什么证据 |
[22:26] | The victim was in contact with a violent criminal | 被害人在遇害当天与一名暴力罪犯 |
[22:28] | the day of his murder. That doesn’t concern you? | 有过来往 这难道没引起你的注意吗 |
[22:31] | No. | 没有 |
[22:32] | No, that’s the concern of an appeals court | 这是上诉法庭应该关心的问题 |
[22:34] | if Mrs. Mulberry believes that her due process was denied. | 如果莫柏丽夫人认为她的法定诉讼程序不合理的话 |
[22:37] | An appeals court. | 上诉法庭是吧 |
[22:38] | And how long will she have to spend in prison? | 那她要在监狱里待多久 |
[22:41] | If she’s innocent, she deserves our help. | 如果她是清白的 我们就应该帮助她 |
[22:45] | You want to know why Jane took this case? | 你知道简为何插手这案子吗 |
[22:48] | Because Eve loved her parents. | 因为伊芙爱她的父母 |
[22:51] | That’s crazy, right? | 够离谱的 不是吗 |
[22:53] | You know, I thought there was something in the water here, | 我本以为你们是有别的隐情 |
[22:55] | but I can see the problem now. | 现在我明白了 |
[22:58] | It’s you. | 是你的原因 |
[23:15] | Testing, testing, one, two. Kimball Cho’s a wallaby. | 试音 试音 一二 周金宝是小袋鼠 |
[23:36] | Here is Murphy. | 墨菲来了 |
[23:44] | Beer? | 啤酒吗 |
[23:49] | Summer, is it? | 你是桑玛吧 |
[23:51] | It is. | 是我 |
[23:54] | What do you got for me, girly? | 你给我带什么来了 丫头 |
[23:58] | A long list of numbers. | 一长列数字 |
[23:59] | Social security, credit cards, driver’s license. | 社保号 信用卡卡号 驾照号码 |
[24:02] | About a hundred of each. | 每种号码都有约一百个 |
[24:04] | Where do you get ’em? | 从哪搞到的 |
[24:05] | Clients–the kinds with high credit limits. | 客户 有高信用额度的客户 |
[24:08] | Won’t know it hits them till it’s too late. | 不到木已成舟 他们不会察觉 |
[24:12] | What sort of business you in? | 你是做什么行当的 |
[24:13] | I’m a working girl. | 打工妹 |
[24:18] | Bang on. | 可不是嘛 |
[24:21] | You know, a little of your honey would sweeten the pot. | 先给我验验货 才好合作愉快 |
[24:26] | $5,000 for the information. | 信息费五千 |
[24:28] | Are you touched? Not here. | 你疯了吗 别在这里 |
[24:38] | Wait. Let it play out. | 等一下 让她继续 |
[24:52] | $5,000 ain’t gonna happen, sunshine. | 五千是不可能的 小妞 |
[24:55] | You’ll get $3,000. That’s the rate. | 就三千 市场价 |
[24:57] | That’s it. Let’s move. | 够了 行动 |
[25:01] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我怎么知道我能信任呢 |
[25:05] | You’re questioning me? | 你还质疑我 |
[25:07] | My name is my word. | 我的名字就是招牌 |
[25:09] | Ask anyone I do business with. | 问问和我做过生意的人去 |
[25:11] | Some friends of mine said that you worked with Carlos Ruiz. | 我朋友说你和卡洛斯・鲁兹有勾当 |
[25:14] | I’d ask him about you, but… he’s dead. | 我本打算找他问问 结果他归西了 |
[25:18] | She’s trying to make our case. | 她在帮我们立案 |
[25:22] | Well, now… | 你这姑娘 |
[25:23] | You’ve got spirit, I’ll give you that. | 够有种的 我看出来了 |
[25:27] | You think so? I was trying to act tough. | 你这么认为吗 我是想强势点 |
[25:29] | You never know in these situations. | 这种场面什么都可能发生 |
[25:33] | So what’s the deal with Carlos? | 你和卡洛斯做过什么交易 |
[25:35] | – Carlos? – Yeah. | -卡洛斯 -对 |
[25:37] | He had some plan to install ATM skimmers in strip clubs. | 他打算在脱衣舞俱乐部的取款机装扫描设备 |
[25:40] | Nice enough plan, but… | 想法是不错 但是 |
[25:42] | Got me to invest 20 grand in it… | 这得让我投至少两万进去 |
[25:45] | Which he then spent on strippers and booze. | 而他把这笔钱用去花天酒地了 |
[25:48] | So what’d you do? | 那你怎么办 |
[25:51] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[25:52] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[25:53] | Just give her a minute. | 再给她点时间 |
[25:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:56] | You didn’t just let him steal from you, did you? | 你总不能让他这样白白从你这里偷钱吧 |
[26:03] | What’s that to do with you? | 这关你什么事 |
[26:06] | Let go. | 放手 |
[26:07] | Where’s that list of numbers? | 你说的号码在哪里 |
[26:10] | – Stop it. – I want to see it now. | -别拉着我 -现在给我看 |
[26:15] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 不许动 |
[26:22] | Up the grid. | 还想跑 |
[26:25] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[26:26] | Your hands. | 伸出手 |
[26:27] | Behind your back. | 双手背后 |
[26:29] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:35] | You owe me $800. | 你欠我八百块 |
[26:40] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[26:49] | So a jury’s deliberating | 我们说话这会儿 |
[26:50] | this case as we speak, | 陪审团正在商议这个案子 |
[26:51] | and the $20,000 in Carlos Ruiz’s bank account | 卡洛斯・鲁兹账户上的两万美金 |
[26:53] | is a key piece of evidence, | 是关键证据 |
[26:54] | And you’re the one who gave it to him. | 而这笔钱是你给他的 |
[26:56] | That’s right. So what? | 没错 然后呢 |
[26:59] | So I think you killed Carlos | 所以我认为你杀了卡洛斯 |
[27:00] | because he lost your money. | 因为他吞了你的钱 |
[27:02] | That would be foolish. | 那够蠢的 |
[27:04] | If I killed him, | 我要是杀了他 |
[27:05] | I wouldn’t be able to get it back, now, would I? | 还怎么讨回我的钱 |
[27:08] | Don’t mind me. Rigsby, I brought you a cup of tea. | 别介意 瑞斯比 我给你沏了杯茶 |
[27:11] | Uh, no, I’m good. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[27:14] | Oh. No good deed goes unpunished. Uh, you? | 好人难做啊 你要么 |
[27:25] | Yous both seem like agreeable men. | 你俩看起来都挺随和的 |
[27:30] | Can we not find a reasonable solution to this problem? | 我们能找个合理的方法解决这事吗 |
[27:32] | Something that’s beneficial to all of us? | 找一个能双赢的办法 |
[27:35] | I think he’s trying to bribe us. | 我想他在贿赂咱俩 |
[27:36] | Yeah, sounds like it to me. | 是啊 我觉得也是 |
[27:38] | Your words, not mine… but… | 这可是你说的 但是 |
[27:42] | Now you come to mention it, | 既然你提到了 |
[27:44] | I do believe that everyone has their price point. | 我相信任何人都有一个价格 |
[27:48] | What are you willing to pay? | 你想要付多少 |
[27:50] | If I’m out within the hour, 5 grand to each of ya. | 如果我一小时内能出去 一人五千 |
[27:53] | You killed a man, murphy. | 你可是杀人了 墨菲 |
[27:54] | You’re not bribing your way out of here. | 你可没法靠贿赂把自己保出去 |
[27:56] | Certainly not for 5 grand, anyhow. | 总之五千块可不行 |
[27:58] | I killed no man. | 我谁都没杀 |
[28:01] | I deal in information, not murder. | 我交易信息 不杀人 |
[28:03] | Yes, fake I.Ds, Right? | 是啊 假身份对吗 |
[28:07] | How do the, uh, fake identity things work? | 这些 假身份是怎么回事 |
[28:10] | I always wanted to know. | 我一直想知道 |
[28:11] | I’ll explain it later. | 我一会跟你解释 |
[28:12] | Could you explain it now? | 现在能解释吗 |
[28:13] | I mean, this lump’s not gonna talk. | 我是说 这渣滓又不会说 |
[28:15] | Well, from what I gather, | 据我所知 |
[28:15] | It’s a matter of making a phony credit profile. | 就是制作假信用记录 |
[28:18] | – That’s all? – Yeah, that’s all. | -就这些 -就这些 |
[28:19] | If you were a hack, that’s all you’d do. | 这是黑客做的事情 |
[28:21] | Well, what if you’re not a hack? How do you go about it then? | 如果你不是黑客呢 那你怎么办 |
[28:25] | Theoretically speaking. | 具体点说 |
[28:32] | True identity farming is an art that takes decades to set up. | 真正的身份构建是需要多年打磨的艺术品 |
[28:38] | You invent children. | 你虚构一些孩子 |
[28:40] | You set up bank accounts for them, | 为他们设立银行账户 |
[28:42] | File tax returns, register them as voters, | 写报税单 将他们注册为选民 |
[28:46] | And then, years later, you have the perfect identities | 长年累月 你就会收得一个完美的身份 |
[28:50] | Ready and waiting for real people to step into. | 就等着将真正的人对号入座了 |
[28:55] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[28:55] | There’s a cd full of personal information | 还有张需要填满个人资料的光盘 |
[28:58] | You have to fill out first, but, uh… | 等着去完善 但是 |
[29:01] | Yeah, that’s it. | 大概就是这些了 |
[29:04] | And how much would one charge for this, uh, particular… | 那要搞这么一个东西 |
[29:09] | Thing? Theoretically. | 需要多少钱呢 理论上说 |
[29:12] | Well, now, we’re talking top of the line here. | 现在说到正点上了 |
[29:17] | $200,000 for a brand-new you. | 20万还你一个新的自我 |
[29:19] | Jane, I’m gonna get back to the interrogation now, | 简 我要回到审讯上了 |
[29:21] | – If that’s okay? – Yeah, by all means. | -没问题吧 -没事 你继续吧 |
[29:24] | All right. Thanks for the heads-up. | 好的 谢谢提醒 |
[29:28] | Bad news. That was a friend from the courthouse. | 坏消息 刚才是一个法庭的朋友 |
[29:30] | The jury didn’t order dinner. They’re closing in on a verdict. | 陪审团没定晚饭 他们做出裁决了 |
[29:33] | We need to hustle. | 我们要抓紧了 |
[29:36] | Call eve, have her come in, | 给伊芙打电话 叫她来 |
[29:37] | Tell her you want to update her on the case. | 说你有关于案子的新发展 |
[29:39] | I’m springing murphy. | 我再刺激下墨菲 |
[29:40] | No. You can’t. He’s our prime suspect. | 你不能 他是主要嫌疑人 |
[29:42] | Well, he didn’t kill carlos, | 他没杀卡洛斯 |
[29:43] | But that doesn’t mean he can’t be useful to us. Uh… | 但这不意味着他没作用了 |
[29:45] | Yeah. Video surveillance equipment. | 视频监视装备 |
[29:47] | Those little cameras? I’m gonna need a few. | 就那些小摄像头 我需要一些 |
[29:49] | Would you mind telling me one thing first? | 你能先告诉我一件事么 |
[29:51] | Like what I’m planning? | 我是怎么计划的 |
[29:52] | Yeah, that would be super. | 那就太好了 |
[29:58] | You’re annoyed that I didn’t stick to the agenda, | 你因为我没按照计划行事而生气 |
[30:00] | But all’s well that ends well. We’re a team. | 但是结果都很好啊 我们是搭档 |
[30:04] | Stuff happens, and, uh, we move on. | 意外会发生 但我们总要向前看 |
[30:15] | We’re not a team. | 我们不是搭档 |
[30:16] | Sign that. | 签了这个 |
[30:18] | Here’s your final payment. | 这是结算的工资 |
[30:20] | “Final payment”? | 结算的工资 |
[30:22] | You were reckless and put everyone in danger today. | 你今天十分鲁莽 使所有人陷入了危险 |
[30:24] | If I can’t trust you, I can’t use you. | 如果我无法相信你 就不能用你 |
[30:30] | So what, that’s it? You’re done with me? | 所以呢 你不要我了吗 |
[30:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:45] | Oh, you’re back for more, are you? | 你这是回来想问更多 是吗 |
[30:47] | Do me a favor and, uh, get us another cup of cha, | 帮个忙 给我们再弄杯茶吧 |
[30:50] | With a bit of sugar in it this time. | 这次加点糖 |
[30:52] | Get it yourself. | 自己去拿 |
[30:55] | I pulled in a favor. You’re a free man… | 我疏通了点关系 你现在自由了 |
[30:58] | Under one condition. | 但是有一个条件 |
[31:02] | I need a new identity. | 我需要一个新的身份 |
[31:09] | Do you, now? | 是吗 |
[31:10] | Well, you wanted to know my price point. That’s it. | 你想知道我出的价格 是这样吧 |
[31:13] | And I expect a friends-and-family discount | 我想获得你平常所收费用的 |
[31:15] | from your usual fee. | 亲友折扣 |
[31:17] | How do I know this isn’t entrapment? | 我怎么知道这不是个陷阱 |
[31:19] | You don’t, but try this. | 没办法 但是听着 |
[31:23] | You get me a new identity, | 你给我一个新的身份 |
[31:24] | Or I will book you for receiving stolen information. | 或者我以收取被盗信息为由逮捕你 |
[31:28] | That should be enough to get you extradited back to ireland, | 这应该足够把你引渡回爱尔兰了 |
[31:31] | Where you’re wanted in connection with two homicides… | 在那里你因涉嫌两起杀人案而被通缉 |
[31:34] | Or is that three? | 也许是三件 |
[31:41] | I’ll do it… for $100,000. | 十万我就做 |
[31:44] | Okay, I’m in a tight spot. How quickly can you work? | 我现在情况紧急 你多久能开始 |
[31:48] | How quick can you fill out the forms? | 你填表格要多久 |
[31:50] | Oh, the cd, right. When do I get that? | 对了 光盘 我什么时候能拿到 |
[31:52] | One hour. | 一小时 |
[31:54] | There’s a parking lot at the south end of fourth street. | 第四街南口尽头有一个停车场 |
[31:57] | I’ll meet you at the bottom with the cd, but… | 我在底层拿着光盘等你 但是 |
[32:00] | I’ll need a deposit to get me started– | 我需要一点启动资金 |
[32:03] | $10,000. | 一万块 |
[32:06] | I’ll send a courier. | 我会派人送去 |
[32:17] | As long as they’ve the cash. | 得要现金 |
[32:18] | Just don’t be late. | 别迟到就行 |
[32:25] | We’re gonna have a little contest. | 咱们要来场小竞赛了 |
[32:26] | For what? | 竞什么 |
[32:27] | See who has the best irish accent. | 看谁更有爱尔兰口音 |
[32:29] | Rigsby, you’re up first. Don’t argue. We don’t have time. | 瑞斯比你起头 别多问 时间不多 |
[32:34] | I, um… | 我 |
[32:37] | My name’s Wayne Rigsby. | 我叫韦恩・瑞斯比 |
[32:39] | Why I’m talking with an irish accent right now, I… | 为什么我现在是爱尔兰口音 我 |
[32:42] | Don’t really know. | 不是太清楚 |
[32:44] | Uh, okay. Cho? | 好的 周 |
[32:47] | No. | 不 |
[32:48] | Oh, come on. We know you have all sorts of hidden talents. | 别这样嘛 我们都知道你深藏不露 |
[32:53] | Rigsby it is, then. | 那就瑞斯比吧 |
[32:55] | Uh, practice learning this. | 把这些话练一练 |
[33:03] | Did you get those cameras? | 拿到那些摄像头了吗 |
[33:07] | Good man. Thank you. | 好人 谢谢你 |
[33:12] | How are you two holding up? | 你俩怎么样 |
[33:14] | Things have been better. | 好多了 |
[33:15] | Lisbon, look at these. | 里斯本 看看这些 |
[33:19] | What are those? | 这是些什么 |
[33:23] | Wireless surveillance cameras. | 无线监控摄像头 |
[33:24] | The new owner of carlos’ house was replastering the ceiling. | 卡洛斯房子的新主人在天花板上发现的 |
[33:27] | He found ’em hidden everywhere. | 散布在每个角落 |
[33:28] | Murphy was a surveillance expert. | 墨菲是监控高手 |
[33:30] | And carlos owed murphy a lot of money. | 而卡洛斯欠了墨菲一大笔钱 |
[33:32] | Well, maybe murphy installed the cameras to keep tabs on him. | 没准墨菲安装摄像头来监视他 |
[33:36] | Not “Maybe.” We traced the serial numbers. | 不是也许 我们追踪了序列号 |
[33:38] | They were bought by one of murphy’s established aliases. | 是墨菲用已知别名购买的 |
[33:41] | Well, if those were in the ceiling, | 如果这些在天花板上 |
[33:42] | They may have recorded the murders. | 那它们可能记录了凶杀现场 |
[33:44] | Murphy might have evidence on who the real killer is. | 墨菲也许有找到真正凶手的证据 |
[33:46] | Yes, it’s possible. | 是的 非常可能 |
[33:47] | It’s a bit of a long shot, isn’t it? | 这办法不太好成 对吧 |
[33:48] | I’d say it’s our only shot. | 我说这是咱们唯一的办法 |
[33:50] | We just released murphy. I’m gonna bring him back in. | 墨菲刚刚被释放了 我去把他带回来 |
[33:52] | Yeah, I’m sorry. You’re gonna have to leave now. | 不好意思 你们得离开了 |
[33:54] | We have a lot of work to do. | 我们有很多事要做 |
[33:56] | Of course. Thank you so much. Thank you. | 没问题 非常感谢你们 |
[34:02] | – Well done. – I try. | -干得好 -我尽力了 |
[34:07] | “Listen.” “Listen. Do not interrupt.” | “听着 乖乖听我说” |
[34:10] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:12] | No, not really. | 没 还没有 |
[34:13] | You go to war with the army you have. | 准没准备好 现在都得开始了 |
[34:15] | Just read what’s there, and hang up. | 照这张条读出来 然后挂断就行了 |
[34:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:18] | “Listen. Do not interrupt. | “乖乖听我说 |
[34:21] | “I know who killed Carlos Ruiz, | “我知道谁杀了卡洛斯・鲁兹 |
[34:23] | “and I’ve a video to prove it. | “我有录像可以证明 |
[34:24] | “For $10,000, | “给我一万美金 |
[34:26] | “I’ll give you this video on a CD. | “我就把录像拷在CD上给你 |
[34:27] | “There’s a parking lot at the south end of fourth street. | “第四街的南口有一个停车场 |
[34:30] | “I’ll be waiting for you on the bottom level in exactly–“ | “我会在最底层等你” |
[34:32] | 45 minutes. | 45分钟 |
[34:32] | “45 minutes. Don’t be late.” | “给你45分钟 别迟到” |
[34:35] | Bravo. | 太纯正了 |
[34:36] | The jury reached a verdict. | 陪审团有结论了 |
[34:38] | – When are they reading it? – 6:00. | -何时宣判 -6点 |
[34:40] | – Almost an hour. Shall we? – Yeah. | -还有将近一小时 走吧 -好 |
[35:00] | It’s been 45 minutes. | 已经45分钟了 |
[35:02] | 44 | 44. |
[35:04] | Patience. | 要有耐心 |
[35:16] | Hello. | 来了 |
[35:26] | OK. Murphy is here. | 好了 墨菲来了 |
[35:38] | Where are you? | 另一个在哪 |
[36:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:04] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪 |
[36:06] | $10,000. It’s all there. | 一万块 都在这儿 |
[36:13] | Now the CD? | CD呢 |
[36:23] | Where else is the video stored? | 录像还保存在别处了吗 |
[36:24] | Take it easy now. | 有话好说嘛 |
[36:27] | Where else is the video stored? | 录像还保存在别处了吗 |
[36:29] | W-what video? | 什么录像 |
[36:31] | The video on the cd. The video of the murder! | CD上的录像 谋杀时的录像 |
[36:34] | Where else is it stored? | 它还保存在哪儿了 |
[36:35] | What video? What murder? You off your nut? | 什么录像 什么谋杀 你疯了吗 |
[36:39] | Amy? Put the gun down. | 艾米 把枪放下 |
[36:40] | No, no. No, no. | 不不不 |
[36:42] | Drop it! | 扔下枪 |
[36:43] | Now! | 现在 |
[36:44] | You called me! I-I know there’s a video. | 是你打给我的 我知道有个录像 |
[36:47] | The cops told Eve there’s a video of the murder. | 警察告诉伊芙 有谋杀时的录像 |
[36:49] | I just spoke to her. | 我刚跟她谈过 |
[36:51] | I didn’t call ya. | 我没告诉过你 |
[36:52] | There’s no video on there, you silly cow. | 根本没什么录像 你个蠢货 |
[36:57] | Okay, come on. Let’s make this snappy. | 好了 我们要圆满收场了 |
[36:59] | We got 8 minutes to 6:00. | 还有8分钟就6点了 |
[37:01] | So you set all this up? | 这一切都是你安排的 |
[37:02] | Who set what up? What the hell’s going on? | 谁安排什么啊 这究竟怎么回事 |
[37:05] | Amy killed Carlos. | 艾米杀了卡洛斯 |
[37:06] | She thought your CD had a video of her doing the deed. | 她以为你的CD上有她作案的录像 |
[37:09] | Book Murphy to the station | 把墨菲带回局里 |
[37:10] | and book him for receiving stolen information. | 罪名是非法收售被盗信息 |
[37:12] | I’m taking Amy to court. | 我带艾米去法庭 |
[37:14] | Seven minutes. | 还有7分钟 |
[37:19] | In the matter of California against Eve Mulberry, | 加州地检控告伊芙・莫柏丽一案 |
[37:22] | All rise for the honorable judge Isley Markman. | 法官大人艾斯利・马克曼上庭 全体起立 |
[37:30] | The jury’s reached a verdict. Bailiff, please bring them in. | 陪审团达成了一致 请法庭带他们上来 |
[37:33] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[37:34] | What is going on there? Bailiff, remove those people. | 这是怎么回事 法警 把这些人拉出去 |
[37:36] | Wait. We’re with the CBI. | 等等 我们是加调局的 |
[37:39] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[37:42] | He pulled that mind reading trick | 他上个月在我庭上 |
[37:43] | in my courtroom last month. | 玩读心术的把戏 |
[37:45] | I’m sorry to barge in, your honor, | 擅闯我很抱歉 法官大人 |
[37:46] | But this is the woman who killed Carlos Ruiz. | 但这才是杀害卡洛斯・鲁兹的女人 |
[37:49] | They’re showing contempt for these proceedings, your honor. | 他们这是对法律程序的蔑视 法官大人 |
[37:51] | This is an embarrassment. | 这太难堪了 |
[37:52] | Well, it’s an embarrassment to you. | 这对你来说 确实难堪 |
[37:53] | You had no idea Amy framed Eve for murder. | 你根本不知道 是艾米陷害伊芙谋杀 |
[37:57] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[38:00] | If you did this, you have to say something now. | 如果是你干的 你现在说句话吧 |
[38:04] | I want a lawyer first. | 我要先请律师 |
[38:05] | Oh! Enough. | 够了 |
[38:07] | Everyone in my chambers now, except you. | 所有人到我内庭商议 除了你 |
[38:18] | My client is willing to confess, | 我的客户愿意认罪 |
[38:20] | But under one condition– | 但有一个条件 |
[38:22] | The D.A.’s office takes the death penalty off the table. | 地检办公室撤销她死刑的指控 |
[38:26] | Well? | 如何 |
[38:28] | How did, uh, Jane know that it was a frame job? | 简怎么知道这是有人栽赃呢 |
[38:30] | The neighbor saw a woman with long blonde hair | 邻居看见一个金色长发的女人 |
[38:33] | leaving the victim’s house the night of the murder. | 在谋杀当晚离开了死者的家 |
[38:35] | Jane knew that Eve was innocent. | 简清楚伊芙是无辜的 |
[38:37] | It had to have been a woman in a wig. | 所以一定是那个女人戴了假发 |
[38:39] | Eve’s sister–she couldn’t have pulled this off. | 伊芙的妹妹 不可能有这样的心计 |
[38:41] | She couldn’t even pour a glass of wine. | 她连杯红酒都倒不好 |
[38:44] | Amy was the only one who was capable and had motive. | 艾米是唯一有能力又有动机的人 |
[38:49] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[38:51] | Yeah. Death is off the table. | 好 取消死刑指控 |
[38:55] | Start talking, young lady. | 你可以交待了 这位年轻的女士 |
[38:59] | I just wanted what was mine, you know? | 我只是想得到属于我的东西 |
[39:05] | Our wine is a sensation. Everybody loves it. | 我们的酒是佳酿 备受欢迎 |
[39:09] | Investors want to jump on board, | 很多投资商都想注资 |
[39:11] | and they want to make us rich. | 他们想让我们变得富有 |
[39:15] | And Eve wants to stay small. | 可伊芙只想小本经营 |
[39:18] | Small? She has acres of land. | 小本经营 她有成亩的土地 |
[39:20] | She has a rich husband. | 有富有的老公 |
[39:20] | What does she know about that? | 她懂什么呢 |
[39:22] | I work nearly a hundred hours a week. | 我每周工作近百个小时 |
[39:24] | I can barely make my mortgage. | 才勉强还清贷款 |
[39:27] | I thought this was my shot. | 我觉得这是我的机会 |
[39:30] | And Eve had told you about her affair with Carlos. | 伊芙告诉你 她与卡洛斯有染 |
[39:33] | You knew, if he was killed, she’d be investigated. | 如果他被杀 她就会被调查 |
[39:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:39] | I told Carlos I was a friend of Eve’s. | 我告诉卡洛斯 我是伊芙的朋友 |
[39:42] | I didn’t know if someone would see me, | 我不知道会不会有人看见我 |
[39:44] | So I wore the wig to make them think I was Eve. | 所以我戴上假发 让他们以为我是伊芙 |
[39:48] | I said I was interested in taking dance lessons, | 我说我对舞蹈课感兴趣 |
[39:52] | so he invited me in. | 所以他邀请我来家里 |
[40:03] | And the murder weapon, I took from our vineyard | 我从我们的葡萄园里 取了凶器 |
[40:07] | I knew her fingerprints would be on it. | 我知道上面一定有她的指纹 |
[40:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[40:39] | I want my job back. | 我想要回我的工作 |
[40:43] | – Go home. – You know, I was handling that situation | -回家去 -今天直到你们搅局之前 |
[40:45] | just fine today until you busted in. | 场面我都控制得很好 |
[40:48] | I need this job, Kimball. | 我需要这份工作 金宝 |
[40:51] | I’ve given up everything else. | 我已经放弃了别的一切 |
[40:53] | Why would you take this from me? | 你为何还要夺走我的工作 |
[40:58] | Because you’re crazy! | 因为你疯了 |
[40:59] | What are you gonna do, huh? Hit me? | 那你能拿我怎么办 打我吗 |
[41:01] | No. That’s what you want. | 不 这是你想要的结果 |
[41:03] | What? | 什么 |
[41:05] | That’s why you kept pushing Murphy today. | 所以你今天才一直逼问墨菲 |
[41:07] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说什么呢 |
[41:08] | You get off on danger, Summer. You need it. | 你很享受险境 桑麻 你需要这种感觉 |
[41:10] | It provides a distraction from your unhappy life! | 它可以让你暂时忘了你不幸的人生 |
[41:13] | Screw you, Kimball! | 去你的 金宝 |
[41:16] | You know, you’re not so difficult to figure out yourself! | 你这个人也没那么难搞懂 |
[41:18] | Yeah? What’d you figure out? | 是吗 那你搞懂了什么 |
[41:21] | Nothing! | 什么也没有 |
[41:22] | And it’s driving me crazy! Who are you? | 这快把我逼疯了 你到底是谁啊 |
[41:25] | – I gotta go. – No, no, no, no. | -我要走了 -不不不 |
[41:28] | Not until you give me my job back. | 除非你把工作还我 |
[41:30] | – Move. – You fired me because you like me. | -让开 -你炒我是因为你喜欢我 |
[41:33] | You like me, and you don’t know what to do about that. | 你喜欢我 而你不知道该怎么面对 |
[41:35] | – Bye. – Admit it! | -再见 -承认吧 |
[41:36] | Okay, I like you. | 好 我喜欢你 |
[41:37] | Admit it! | 快承认 |
[41:42] | I’m so sorry. Y-you do? | 很抱歉 你真喜欢我 |
[41:46] | Can I go now? | 我现在能走了吗 |
[42:18] | How about a kiss for the cameras? | 来一张镜头之吻如何 |
[42:24] | Jane. | 简 |
[42:27] | Your nickel. | 你的五分钱 |
[42:30] | Bet you’re glad you didn’t bet a million. | 你肯定庆幸自己没赌一百万吧 |
[42:32] | Good night, Jane. | 晚安 简 |