时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 加州 奥克兰 | |
[00:03] | Body’s inside. | 尸体在里面 |
[00:04] | Victim’s name is Gabriel Meadows. | 死者名叫加布丽尔・美德斯 |
[00:06] | Somebody hit him in the back of the head with a blunt object. | 凶手用一件钝器击打了他的后脑 |
[00:09] | Cleaning crew found him around 1:00 A.M. | 凌晨一点左右 清洁工发现了他的尸体 |
[00:10] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[00:11] | Local boys talked to a co-worker, Dave Bisping, | 警察和他同事德芙・比斯宾谈过了 |
[00:13] | who saw him here at 10:00 last night. | 昨晚十点左右德芙还见到过他 |
[00:15] | Rigsby’s meeting him at CBI. | 瑞斯比在加调局问他话 |
[00:16] | What about the murder weapon? | 凶器呢 |
[00:17] | Nothing inside. Maybe the killer dropped it nearby. | 里面没有发现 也许凶手扔在了附近的地方 |
[00:20] | Get a group of people together. Search the area. | 召集一组小分队 搜查这片地区 |
[00:22] | Trash duty. | 就是搜垃圾咯 |
[00:24] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[00:25] | No. Nothing. | 没有 |
[00:27] | All right. When Cho shows up, grab him. | 好吧 等周出现 叫上他一起 |
[00:29] | Spread the pain around. | 把任务安排下去 |
[00:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:36] | Morning, Lisbon. | 早上好 里斯本 |
[00:38] | Is it morning yet? | 已经早上了吗 |
[00:39] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[00:41] | Any prints? | 有指纹吗 |
[00:42] | None. But it looks like someone wiped up. | 没有 看来有人擦除了指纹 |
[00:44] | Some of the blood is smears, not spatter. | 有一些血迹的污点 但没有四溅的痕迹 |
[00:46] | Was anything missing? | 他少了什么东西吗 |
[00:47] | Looks like his laptop was taken, | 他的笔记本好像被拿走了 |
[00:49] | But whoever took it was in a hurry. | 但是小偷当时肯定匆匆忙忙 |
[00:51] | They left his cell phone and wallet. | 他没有拿死者的手机和钱包 |
[00:55] | Interesting, yes? | 很有意思吧 |
[00:56] | Because the murder and the theft seem hurried, impulsive. | 因为杀人和抢劫看起来匆匆忙忙 |
[00:59] | But the cleanup– methodical and careful. | 但是清洁工作却有条不紊 仔细小心 |
[01:01] | Almost as if it was carried out by two different people. | 就好像这是两个人干的 |
[01:04] | You think somebody else cleaned up | 你觉得他被杀害后 |
[01:06] | after he was killed? | 另有其人清理了现场吗 |
[01:08] | Why would somebody do that? | 为什么他要那样做 |
[01:10] | Excellent question. | 问得好 |
[01:12] | “Anti-cult activist network.” | 反邪教积极分子网 |
[01:14] | I’ve heard of them. They expose fake religions, | 我听过 他们揭露伪宗教 |
[01:16] | Rescue cult members, stuff like that? | 拯救邪教教徒 是吧 |
[01:18] | Meadows specialized in one in particular. | 美德斯专门对付一个邪教 |
[01:21] | Visualize. Wait, | 天眼组织 等等 |
[01:22] | – that’s the cult that Bret Stiles runs. – You got it. | -那个邪教教主是布莱特・斯特尔斯 -正是 |
[01:25] | Great. Great. We get to deal with those wackos again. | 太好了 我们又要和那些疯子打交道了 |
[01:28] | “Wackos”? | 疯子 |
[01:29] | That’s a little uncharitable, Lisbon. | 这样说可不厚道 里斯本 |
[01:31] | Uncharitable? What do you mean? | 不厚道 你这是什么意思 |
[01:32] | Well, I always knew that you were, | 我一直知道你对 |
[01:34] | closed-minded about visualize, | 天眼组织看不顺眼 |
[01:35] | But I never thought you were actually bigoted. | 但我没想到你有这么心胸狭窄 |
[01:37] | I’m not bigoted. | 我没有 |
[01:38] | Well, of course you would think that, | 当然你会这样想 |
[01:40] | Because your preconceptions blind you. | 因为你的成见蒙蔽了你 |
[01:42] | Use your eyes. Your eyes are the gateway to truth. | 用你的眼睛看看吧 眼见为实 |
[01:45] | I actually have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我真的不知道你在说些什么 |
[01:47] | I know you don’t, but he does. | 我知道你不懂 但他知道 |
[01:48] | Hi. | 好 |
[01:50] | Excuse me? | 怎么了 |
[01:51] | You’re a member of visualize. | 你是天眼组织的成员 |
[01:53] | No, I’m not. | 我不是 |
[01:54] | Yes, you are. | 你就是 |
[01:55] | “Your eyes are the gateway to truth”– | “眼见为实” |
[01:57] | Visualize dogma. | 天眼组织的教条 |
[01:58] | You’re the only one that recognized it. | 只有你听出来了 |
[02:00] | Look, uh, I don’t know what you’re after. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[02:02] | I’m just trying to do my job. | 我只是在工作 |
[02:04] | Well, let me explain. | 让我解释一下 |
[02:05] | A critic of visualize was killed here this evening, | 天眼组织的反对者今晚被杀 |
[02:07] | And a member shows up at the scene. | 一位成员出现在现场 |
[02:09] | That can’t be an accident. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[02:10] | You’re the one that cleared all this up. | 是你清理了现场 |
[02:13] | Well, that’s crazy. | 真是瞎掰 |
[02:14] | I don’t think it’s crazy. | 我觉得他句句合情合理 |
[02:16] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[02:17] | Downs. | 唐斯 |
[02:18] | Were you involved in this, officer Downs? | 你和本案有关系吗 唐斯警官 |
[02:21] | No. No. | 没有 |
[02:22] | Liar, liar, pants on fire. | 撒谎撒谎 裤衩烧光 |
[02:24] | You’re gonna have to come with us. | 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[02:25] | We’re gonna have to search your car. | 我们要搜查你的车 |
[02:27] | Stop him! Somebody stop him! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | 拦住他 快拦住他 |
[02:31] | Let me go! This is religious persecution! | 放我走 这是宗教迫害 |
[02:39] | Pre-member bigot! | 你这个伪信徒 |
[02:40] | Sticks and stones may break my bones… | 棍棒石头可能打断我的骨头 |
[02:43] | but names will never hurt me. | 但骂名可伤不到我 |
[02:50] | 超感警探 | |
[02:52] | 超感警探 | |
[03:08] | We’re testing your uniform for blood, | 我们正在检验你的制服上是否有血 |
[03:11] | and we found this in the trunk of your squad car. | 而在你警车的后备箱里发现了这个 |
[03:18] | Your watch commander vouched for your whereabouts | 你的长官替你担保 说谋杀案发时 |
[03:20] | at the time of the murder. | 你不在现场 |
[03:22] | We know you didn’t kill Meadows, | 我们知道美德斯不是你杀的 |
[03:23] | But you did clean up the crime scene, | 但你确实清理了犯罪现场 |
[03:24] | making it very difficult for us to find the killer. | 增加了我们捉拿真凶的难度 |
[03:28] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[03:35] | Hello? | 听得见吗 |
[03:46] | Mr. Bisping, you set up | 比斯宾先生 你和美德斯 |
[03:47] | A.-C.A.N. with Meadows, right? | 创建了反邪教网站 对吧 |
[03:49] | – Yeah. – How’d he get into the anti-cult business? | -是的 -他怎么投身反邪教事业的 |
[03:51] | Uh, Gabe was born into visualize. | 一开始加布是天眼组织的成员 |
[03:53] | When his parents died five years ago, | 他父母五年前去世了 |
[03:56] | He sort of woke up. Um… | 那时他开始醒悟 |
[04:00] | His younger sister is still in visualize. | 他的妹妹还在天眼组织 |
[04:03] | Everything he did was about getting her out. | 他所做的一切都是为了让她脱离邪教 |
[04:06] | all it did was get him killed. | 而那导致他送了性命 |
[04:08] | Visualize has a lot of enemies. | 天眼组织仇敌众多 |
[04:09] | Why would they target Gabe? | 为什么偏偏找上了加布 |
[04:12] | To shut him up. | 为了让他闭嘴 |
[04:13] | Gabe was a fierce researcher. | 加布是个很有激情的调查员 |
[04:16] | He broke a lot of embarrassing stories about visualize | 他揭露了天眼组织许多见不得光的事情 |
[04:18] | for our web site. | 登在网站上 |
[04:21] | He was hitting the inner circle hard. | 他重创了核心集团 |
[04:22] | The inner circle? | 核心集团 |
[04:24] | They help Stiles run visualize. | 那些人帮斯特尔斯运营天眼组织 |
[04:27] | It–it’s sort of his college of cardinals. | 差不多算他的主教团 |
[04:29] | What was Gabe working on before he died? | 加布之前在调查什么案子 |
[04:31] | Murder. | 谋杀案 |
[04:33] | From the early days of visualize back in the ’70s. | 那是七十年代天眼组织成立初期 |
[04:37] | Gabe thought stiles killed a rival of his | 加布觉得斯特尔斯杀害了一名对手 |
[04:39] | – to consolidate his power.- He dig up any evidence? | -来树立威信 -他发现了什么证据吗 |
[04:42] | He told me last week he was close. | 上周他告诉我快查出线索了 |
[04:45] | Now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[04:47] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[04:51] | How’s the spy? | 监视到什么了吗 |
[04:52] | He hasn’t moved since we brought him in. | 从我们带他进来后 他就纹丝不动 |
[04:55] | It’s creepy. | 真叫人毛骨悚然 |
[04:55] | Well, it’s not surprising. | 这不奇怪 |
[04:56] | He’s a member of a brainwashing cult. | 他是洗脑邪教的成员 |
[04:59] | The thought of a clean mind | 清醒的头脑 |
[05:01] | is terribly frightening to you, | 对你而言十分可怕 |
[05:03] | Isn’t it, Patrick? | 对吗 派翠克 |
[05:04] | Bret Stiles. | 布莱特・斯特尔斯 |
[05:06] | The brainwasher-in-chief. | 洗脑组织头头 |
[05:09] | Ah, agent Lisbon, it’s been far too long. | 里斯本探员 好久不见 |
[05:12] | Why are you here, Mr. Stiles? | 斯特尔斯先生 你来干什么 |
[05:14] | I’m the spiritual advisor of a man that you’ve imprisoned, | 我是你们囚犯的心灵顾问 |
[05:18] | and I was told that patrick here. | 而且别人告诉我 派翠克 |
[05:20] | Tricked him into revealing that he was a member of my church, | 骗了他 让他以他是我们教派的信徒 |
[05:23] | which, of course, is not a crime. | 当然 这不是犯罪 |
[05:26] | He tampered with evidence. That is a crime. | 他清理了证据 这就是犯罪 |
[05:28] | Well… If you let me talk to him, agent Lisbon, | 里斯本探员 如果你让我和他谈谈 |
[05:30] | I’m sure we can clear all this up. | 我保证我们能澄清一切 |
[05:33] | Uh, what’s going on, Bret? | 布莱特 你想干什么 |
[05:35] | Hmm? They’re not visualize members. | 他们不是天眼组织的成员 |
[05:37] | They’re professional muscle. | 而是保镖 |
[05:39] | You don’t trust your own people to protect you? | 你担心你自己人保护不了你吗 |
[05:40] | What are you scared of? | 你在怕什么 |
[05:42] | Well, I wouldn’t want you to mistake me for Red John | 我是不想你把我错当成血腥约翰 |
[05:44] | and shoot me. | 然后枪杀我 |
[05:50] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[05:54] | Tell them everything. | 坦白一切 |
[05:59] | I heard a report of the body over my radio. | 我收到广播 说发现一具尸体 |
[06:02] | Got to the office before the first responders. | 于是在第一个警员接警前赶到办公室 |
[06:06] | Wiped the surfaces for fingerprints, | 我抹除了表面指纹 |
[06:08] | Wiped up some blood, too. | 还擦去了一些血 |
[06:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:10] | Meadows was an ex-member. | 美德斯以前也是教会成员 |
[06:12] | A non-person. | 非人 |
[06:14] | Whoever killed him was doing Visualize a service. | 凶手在执行天眼使命 |
[06:19] | You were duty-bound to help clean up the evidence, | 你有责任帮助他清理证据 |
[06:21] | weren’t you? | 不是吗 |
[06:25] | No. I did it of my own initiative. | 不 没人指使我 |
[06:29] | You know, as a rule, we hope | 通常 |
[06:30] | to welcome back ex-members into the fold. | 我们愿意欢迎旧成员回归 |
[06:33] | We certainly don’t want to aid their assassins. | 我们当然不想帮助他们杀人 |
[06:36] | What about the missing laptop? Did you take that? | 那笔记本去哪里了 是你拿的吗 |
[06:39] | No. The computer was already gone when I got there. | 不 我赶到前电脑就不见了 |
[06:44] | Hmm. That’s the truth. | 他没撒谎 |
[06:48] | All right. Take him to booking. | 好吧 带他去做笔录 |
[06:53] | Well, I’ve done my good deed for the day. | 我今天好事就做到这里 |
[06:56] | If there’s nothing else, I’ll be getting along. | 如果没其它事 我就先走了 |
[06:58] | Just have a few more questions. | 还有几个问题 |
[07:00] | Well, uh, could we do it on the walk? | 能边走边说吗 |
[07:02] | Uh, I’ve gotta get back to running my religion. | 我还得回去处理教会事务 |
[07:04] | Yes, your flock won’t fleece itself. | 是啊 你的教徒没你不行 |
[07:07] | Mr. Stiles, where were you last night between 10:00 and 1:00? | 斯特尔斯先生 你昨晚10点到凌晨1点在哪里 |
[07:10] | What, uh, during the murder? Let me see. | 在案发期间吗 我想想 |
[07:13] | I was at Casper’s bistro. | 我在卡斯珀酒馆 |
[07:15] | Had the roasted turbot. It was a little dry. | 吃烤大菱鲆 有点干巴巴的 |
[07:17] | We’ll check. I’m also gonna have Agent Rigsby | 我们会去查证 我还会让瑞斯比警探 |
[07:19] | get in contact with your people | 联系你手下 |
[07:21] | – to see what your schedule was yesterday. – Of course. | -看你昨天的行程安排 -好 |
[07:23] | uh, I have one last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[07:27] | You did this for a lowly drone. | 你为了个人渣来协助我们调查 |
[07:29] | Why is that? | 这是为什么 |
[07:31] | Every man in visualize is like a son to me. | 天眼组织的每个男人都如同我的儿子 |
[07:36] | Every woman is my daughter. | 每个女人都好比我的女儿 |
[07:38] | Ooh. How are those demons of yours coming on, Patrick? | 你的心魔是怎么产生的 派翠克 |
[07:42] | They’re still chasing you, are they? | 他们还在追踪你 是吗 |
[07:46] | I’m chasing them. | 是我在追踪他们 |
[07:49] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[07:53] | Seriously, I haven’t had hot water in three days. | 说真的 我的热水已经断供三天了 |
[07:56] | My landlord’s being a total jerk and won’t fix it. | 我的房东不厚道 硬是不肯修 |
[08:00] | You should buy. | 你该买房 |
[08:02] | So I can deal with a bank instead of a landlord? | 那样我就能跟银行打交道 而不是跟房东了 |
[08:04] | Big step up. | 真是更上一层楼了 |
[08:06] | Excuse me, agents? We found something. | 打扰了 警探们 我们有发现 |
[08:08] | You should take a look. | 你们该看看 |
[08:12] | They were stuffed inside this old TV. | 被塞在了这台旧电视机里 |
[08:14] | We almost missed ’em. | 我们差点就给漏了 |
[08:17] | Ooh, a lot of blood here. | 有很多血 |
[08:21] | Yeah, that suit looks handmade. | 这件衣服像是手工缝制的 |
[08:23] | If the tailor’s local, maybe we can I.D. the owner. | 如果裁缝是当地人 或许就能查到衣服主人 |
[08:25] | “Gerard’s on sutter.” | “杰拉德套装” |
[08:27] | That’s in San Fran, isn’t it? | 那在旧金山 不是吗 |
[08:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:32] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[08:34] | “Visualize self”? | “审视自己” |
[08:35] | You thinking about converting? | 你想改变信仰吗 |
[08:37] | Yeah, just brushing up. | 不 只是在温习 |
[08:38] | Well, Stiles might have to write his next book from jail. | 斯特尔斯的下一本书可能得在牢里写了 |
[08:40] | His alibi didn’t hold up. | 他的不在场证明不成立 |
[08:42] | He left the restaurant at 10:30. | 他10点半就离开了餐厅 |
[08:43] | – Well, that’s not like him. – To lie? | -那可不是他的风格 -撒谎吗 |
[08:45] | No, to do it so poorly. | 不 这么思虑不周 |
[08:48] | Van Pelt and Cho called in. | 范佩尔和周来电 |
[08:49] | Tailor identified the clothes. | 裁缝认出了这套衣服 |
[08:50] | They belong to Bret Stiles. | 是布莱特・斯特尔斯的 |
[08:52] | All right. We’re dealing with the head | 好 我们面对的可是多国宗教头目 |
[08:54] | of a multi-national cult– a 900-pound gorilla. | 一个重量级人物 |
[08:57] | We need to proceed carefully and slowly. | 我们必须小心行事 不要打草惊蛇 |
[09:00] | Put together a timeline of the day of the murder. | 把凶案当天的时间线整合一下 |
[09:02] | – I wanna know where he was every minute. – You got it. | -我要知道他每一刻的行踪 -好 |
[09:04] | We should pay Bret a visit. | 我们该拜访一下布莱特 |
[09:06] | Not until we have an airtight case. | 得等我们有足够的证据抓他 |
[09:08] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么意思 |
[09:10] | Let’s get a stick and go and poke this 900-pound gorilla, | 我们准备充分 去探探他的底线 |
[09:12] | See what happens. | 看看结果 |
[09:16] | 天眼中心 加州 艾瑟森 | |
[09:22] | Mr. Stiles. | 布莱特・斯特尔斯 |
[09:25] | Oh, Patrick. Agent Lisbon. How nice of you to join us. | 派翠克 里斯本警探 你们能来真好 |
[09:28] | This is Cal Leben and Jason Cooper, | 这是卡尔・里本和杰森・库伯 |
[09:31] | Two of my most loyal lieutenants. | 我最忠诚的两位助理 |
[09:33] | Your alibi for the Meadows killing didn’t hold up. | 你对美德斯凶案的不在场证明不成立 |
[09:37] | You left that restaurant hours earlier | 你离开餐馆的时间比你告诉我们的时间 |
[09:39] | than you told me you did. | 早了几小时 |
[09:41] | Really? I must have been mistaken. I’m sorry. | 是吗 我一定是搞错了 抱歉 |
[09:44] | And, uh, we found bloody clothes in a dumpster | 而且我们在犯罪现场附近的垃圾箱里 |
[09:47] | near the crime scene– | 发现了带血的衣服 |
[09:48] | Bloody clothes that belong to you. | 带血的衣服是你的 |
[09:50] | Listen, I give clothes away all the time | 我经常把自己的衣服 |
[09:53] | to visualize charities. | 捐给天眼慈善机构 |
[09:55] | Yeah, I’m sure you do. | 对 一定是这样的 |
[09:58] | would you excuse me? | 抱歉失陪 |
[10:00] | Rigsby, what’s up? | 瑞斯比 什么事 |
[10:05] | What’s going on, Bret? | 怎么了 布莱特 |
[10:07] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[10:09] | You know this doesn’t look good, | 你知道情况不妙 |
[10:10] | yet you’re not asking the questions that you should. | 而且你问了不该问的问题 |
[10:15] | Why is it that you’re not worried? | 你为什么一点都不担心 |
[10:18] | What does Bret Stiles have to be worried about? | 布莱特・斯特尔斯需要担心什么 |
[10:21] | Well, he’s about to get arrested for murder. | 他快因谋杀罪被捕了 |
[10:26] | Bret, what’s he talking about? | 布莱特 他在说什么 |
[10:27] | Let it go. It’s, uh… | 别提了 真是… |
[10:30] | Do you recognize this? | 你认得吗 |
[10:32] | Well, let me see. Ooh. | 我想想 |
[10:33] | Well, I suppose it could be me giving a speech. | 这应该是我在做演讲 |
[10:36] | Aha. I give lots of speeches. | 我做了很多演讲 |
[10:38] | It was taken yesterday, and you’re wearing | 这是昨天拍的 你穿的衬衣和戴的领带 |
[10:40] | the shirt and tie we found covered in blood. | 跟我们找到的沾满血渍的一致 |
[10:46] | Bret Stiles, you’re under arrest | 布莱特・斯特尔斯 你被捕了 |
[10:47] | for the murder of Gabriel Meadows. | 罪名是谋杀加布丽尔・美德斯 |
[10:49] | You’re gonna have to come with us. Let’s go. | 跟我们走一趟 走吧 |
[10:59] | I said let’s go. | 我说了走 |
[11:37] | Everyone, no cause for alarm. | 大家别惊慌 |
[11:41] | Be at peace. | 稍安勿躁 |
[11:46] | Thank you. Sorry. | 谢谢 抱歉 |
[12:07] | Yes. That appears to be mine. | 对 那是我的 |
[12:13] | Where did the blood come from? | 血是哪里来的 |
[12:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:19] | Meadows was writing | 美德斯当时在写一篇 |
[12:20] | an article on Timothy Farragut. | 关于提姆西・法拉加的文章 |
[12:23] | He thought you’d murdered him. | 他认为是你杀了他 |
[12:25] | Poor old Tim. He died, oh, 30 years ago now. | 可怜的提姆 他死于30年前 |
[12:29] | Car crash on P.C.H. | 在太平洋海岸高速上发生车祸 |
[12:31] | And what if Meadows found evidence | 那如果美德斯发现了 |
[12:34] | that it wasn’t an accident? | 那不是意外的证据呢 |
[12:36] | That would give you motive for murder, wouldn’t it? | 那你就有作案动机了 不是吗 |
[12:38] | No. Because there’s nothing to find. | 我没有 因为根本就没证据可以去发现 |
[12:41] | Look, I’m not responsible for Tim’s death, | 提姆的死与我无关 |
[12:43] | or the demise of Mr. Meadows. | 美德斯先生也不是我杀的 |
[12:45] | Then why does the evidence say you are? | 那为什么证据指向了你 |
[12:49] | Well, maybe I’m being set up. | 或许是有人陷害我 |
[12:51] | And why would somebody do that? | 那别人为什么要陷害你 |
[12:53] | Tell me, Agent Lisbon, | 告诉我 里斯本警探 |
[12:56] | do you enjoy watching Patrick Jane | 你是否很享受看着派翠克・简 |
[12:59] | Take over your team and your life? | 接管你的团队 掌控你的生活 |
[13:01] | We close cases. | 我们在一起能破案 |
[13:03] | That’s all that matters to me. | 我只在乎这个 |
[13:05] | Oh, I see. So you’re telling me | 我懂了 你在告诉我 |
[13:08] | That you love justice more than yourself? | 你把正义看得高于你个人 |
[13:11] | Come on. I mean, justice– what is that? | 我说得了吧 正义算个什么玩意 |
[13:13] | It’s just an idea. You are flesh and blood. | 不过是个说法罢了 而你却是活生生的人 |
[13:19] | Why sacrifice the real for the imaginary? | 何必要为了幻想而牺牲现实呢 |
[13:23] | I’m not looking for a guru. | 我不是要找禅师 |
[13:25] | I’m looking for a murderer. | 我是要抓杀人犯 |
[13:29] | Well… | 好吧 |
[13:30] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀人 |
[13:32] | And if you keep insisting that I did, | 如果你还坚持怀疑我 |
[13:34] | Then… Gonna have to lawyer up. | 那我就只好找律师了 |
[13:42] | He’s lawyered up. | 他要求见律师 |
[13:43] | It doesn’t give us much time to nail him. | 我们能审讯他的时间不多了 |
[13:44] | Where are we at with the bloody clothes? | 那件血衣调查有什么进展 |
[13:46] | Lab confirmed the blood type is a-negative, | 实验室确认了血迹是A型阴性 |
[13:47] | Same as the victim, | 与受害者血型一致 |
[13:48] | But they won’t have the D.N.A. Results for three or four days. | 不过基因鉴定结果还要等个三四天 |
[13:50] | We don’t have that much time. We need something else. | 我们等不起 我们需要别的线索 |
[13:52] | We’re still missing the murder weapon and the victim’s laptop. | 凶器和受害者的笔记本电脑仍然没找到 |
[13:55] | We’re gonna need to search his house and office. | 我们需要搜查他的房子和办公室 |
[13:57] | – I’ll get a warrant. – Good. | -我来申请搜查许可 -很好 |
[13:58] | Where are we at with the Farragut motive? | 对法拉加作案动机的调查有何进展 |
[14:00] | Well, apparently, his notes were on the laptop, | 很显然 他的笔记在笔记本电脑里 |
[14:01] | So that’s no good. | 这不太妙 |
[14:02] | I have a file of his stories. | 我有一份关于他所写文章的记录 |
[14:03] | Meadows definitely had a solid contact | 美德斯显然有一个线人 |
[14:05] | Feeding him inside information about visualize. | 向他提供天眼组织内部的情报 |
[14:07] | Any idea on how to find the source? | 对找到这个线人 你有何想法 |
[14:08] | Yeah, there’s an old hippie named Randall Parker. | 有个叫雷达尔・帕克的老街痞 |
[14:11] | He’s an ex-visualize member. | 他曾经加入过天眼组织 |
[14:12] | Meadows went to talk to him last week. | 上周美德斯去找他聊过 |
[14:13] | Start with him. What about Meadows’ sister? | 就从他下手 美德斯的妹妹调查过吗 |
[14:15] | She’s at Clearview, the visualize college. | 她在清泉 天眼组织附属学院 |
[14:18] | Visualize has a college? | 天眼组织还办学校 |
[14:19] | Apparently, you major in yourself. | 显然是用来培养自己的后备力量的 |
[14:24] | Ah. Patrick. I wondered when you’d pop in. | 派翠克 我正寻思你该何时出现呢 |
[14:30] | Reading about you. | 正看你的材料呢 |
[14:31] | Gabe meadows doesn’t paint a very pretty picture. | 貌似加布・美德斯可没说你的好话 |
[14:34] | Oh, surely you’re not going to fall for gutter journalism. | 你肯定不会相信这些无稽之谈 |
[14:39] | One thing that’s consistent in all these stories | 这些文章的一个共同特点就是 |
[14:41] | Is that you never actually wield the knife yourself. | 你从不亲自动手操刀 |
[14:43] | You always manipulate someone else | 总是操纵其他的人 |
[14:45] | Into doing your dirty work. | 来替你干脏活 |
[14:48] | That’s something you’d know a little bit about. | 要说这个你也有两下子 |
[14:50] | Getting Red John to kill the San Joaquin killer– | 操纵血腥约翰去杀圣华金 |
[14:53] | That was very nice. Almost elegant, I’d say. | 干得漂亮 堪称绝妙 |
[14:58] | Yes, you’re coming along. | 没错 你有所长进 |
[15:00] | I’m doing nothing of the sort. | 我所做的可不是你那勾当 |
[15:04] | You’re not very happy, are you, Patrick? | 看来你不太高兴 是吧 派翠克 |
[15:08] | Perhaps you feel a bit like the sorcerer’s apprentice– | 或许你感觉有些像”魔法师的学徒” |
[15:12] | You’ve woken up a power that you can’t control. | 略通皮毛就到处张扬却落得无法收场 |
[15:16] | Tell me, how is Rosalind Harker | 给我说说 萝丝兰德・哈克 |
[15:19] | Enjoying life under fbi protection? | 在联调局的监护下过得可好 |
[15:21] | Is she glad that you brought Red John | 你把血腥约翰回到她的生活中 |
[15:25] | back into her life? | 她该高兴坏了吧 |
[15:27] | Are you enjoying this? | 你这么说很过瘾吧 |
[15:30] | ’cause I know you didn’t kill Gabe Meadows. | 我知道你没杀加布・美德斯 |
[15:32] | I’ve been telling you that all along. | 我一直这么告诉你的 |
[15:35] | But you’re not acting like a man that’s being framed. | 但是你的表现不像是个被陷害的人 |
[15:38] | Even someone in your position is gonna reach out for help | 即便是跟你一样身居高位的人被陷害 |
[15:41] | when being framed. | 也是会伸手求援的 |
[15:44] | Jon musashi. I’m mr. Stiles’ attorney. | 约翰・木沙驰 我是斯特尔斯的律师 |
[15:47] | This interview is over. | 这次问话结束了 |
[15:51] | Hi, Jon. | 你好 约翰 |
[15:53] | Are you a member of visualize? Yes, I think you are. | 你是天眼组织的吧 没错 我看是 |
[15:56] | Did you know that mr. Stiles’ last lawyer was a murderer? | 斯特尔斯先生的上任律师可是个凶杀犯哦 |
[15:59] | Whereas I am not. | 反正我不是 |
[16:02] | And again, this interview is over. | 重申一下 这次问话结束了 |
[16:04] | Excellent. Well, uh, if you’ll excuse me, | 很好 那我失陪了 |
[16:07] | Always a pleasure. Nice to meet you, jon. | 随时乐意效劳 很高兴见面 约翰 |
[16:10] | Jon… | 约翰 |
[16:12] | – Thank you for coming. Thank you. – Mr. Stiles, please… | -谢谢你能来 谢谢你 -斯特尔斯先生 |
[16:15] | We need to tell them everything, | 我们得把一切都告诉他 |
[16:16] | But I mean, you know me. | 但是 你是知道我的 |
[16:18] | I don’t have to say that. | 那些我是不必说的 |
[16:19] | I mean, I’m the leader of a church. I mean– | 我是说 我是一个教派首领 |
[16:23] | Mr. Stiles… | 斯特尔斯先生 |
[16:27] | 天眼清泉学院 加州 艾瑟森 | |
[16:35] | Really, I’m okay. | 我真的没事 |
[16:37] | I’m glad to hear it. | 那我就放心了 |
[16:39] | No, I mean you can go back to class. | 不 我是说你可以回去上课了 |
[16:42] | Oh, my inner visions don’t start for another hour. | 我的心理课一小时后才开始 |
[16:45] | Agent Lisbon. Dean Nora Hill. | 里斯本探员 我是诺拉・希尔校长 |
[16:48] | Ah. Thank you for taking the time to meet me. | 感谢你能抽时间见我 |
[16:49] | Happy to assist. That will be all, Rose. | 乐意协助调查 你去吧 萝丝 |
[16:52] | Thank you, Dean Hill. | 谢谢希尔校长 |
[16:53] | Jessie Meadows is waiting for you in stiles hall. | 杰西・美德斯在斯特尔斯堂等你 |
[16:56] | It’s an impressive campus. | 校园很漂亮 |
[16:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:59] | 4,642 students from 27 countries. | 有4642名来自27个国家的学生 |
[17:03] | Only the best and the brightest young people. | 只有最优秀最聪明的学生才能来这里上学 |
[17:06] | How are the students taking the news? | 学生对这新闻有什么反应 |
[17:08] | What news? | 什么新闻 |
[17:10] | That one of the students’ brother’s been murdered, | 一名学生的哥哥被谋杀了 |
[17:12] | And your leader’s been arrested for the crime? | 你们的首领被逮捕问罪 |
[17:14] | They don’t know about that. They don’t need to. | 他们不知道 也不用知道 |
[17:17] | But it’s all over the internet. | 但是网上可传的沸沸扬扬的 |
[17:19] | They don’t have the internet. | 他们没法上网 |
[17:21] | The mind suffers from junk food as much as the body does. | 垃圾信息对心理的危害堪比垃圾食品之于肠胃 |
[17:25] | We keep it away. | 外界信息都被我们屏蔽了 |
[17:28] | Does Jessie know her brother’s dead? | 杰西知道她哥哥死的事吗 |
[17:30] | Aren’t you gonna tell her? | 你不是正好要告诉她吗 |
[17:34] | We’ll do whatever we can to find out who did this. | 我们会尽一切努力找到凶手 |
[17:37] | I am so sorry for your loss. | 我对你失去亲人表示遗憾 |
[17:41] | Oh, Gabe. | 加布 |
[17:49] | I’m sorry he’s dead, | 对于他的死我很遗憾 |
[17:50] | But he wasn’t a part of my life anymore. | 不过他再不是我生活的一部分了 |
[17:53] | He’s still your brother. | 可他是你哥哥 |
[17:54] | He left me. | 他弃我而去了 |
[17:56] | Left us. | 抛弃了我们大家 |
[17:58] | That’s not what a brother does. | 当哥哥的不应该这样 |
[18:04] | Can you think of anybody who may have wanted to hurt him? | 你能想想谁有可能想伤害他 |
[18:09] | Gabe published stories about our community. | 加布发表了文章 曝光了我们圈子里的事情 |
[18:12] | Some of the students here– they didn’t like it. | 这里的一些学生对这非常反感 |
[18:15] | Some of them even thought that I was feeding him information. | 他们有些甚至认为是我在给他报信 |
[18:17] | Were you? | 你做过吗 |
[18:18] | No, I wouldn’t do that. | 不 我是不会做的 |
[18:21] | I know you and your brother didn’t get along. | 我知道你跟你哥哥和不来 |
[18:23] | He wanted to help you. | 他那是想帮助你 |
[18:26] | I think he wanted that more than anything. | 我觉得他最想做的就是帮助你 |
[18:31] | That was the problem. I didn’t need his help. | 这就是矛盾所在 我不需要他的帮助 |
[18:34] | He couldn’t see that. | 可他却不明白 |
[18:39] | I’m with my real family here. | 这里才有我真正的家人 |
[18:48] | 懂不懂什么叫”生人免入” | |
[18:54] | Thanks for seeing me, Mr. Parker | 谢谢你能见我 帕克先生 |
[18:56] | Meadows broke a lot of stories about visualize. | 美德斯爆料了关于天眼组织的大量内幕 |
[18:59] | Were you his source? | 你是他的线人吗 |
[19:00] | All my stories are 30 years old. | 我这里都是30年前的内幕了 |
[19:03] | All I know about are the old days. | 我知道的都是陈芝麻烂谷子的事了 |
[19:07] | Did he ask you about Timothy Farragut? | 他问过你提姆西・法拉加吗 |
[19:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:10] | What’d you tell him? | 你告诉他什么了 |
[19:11] | Well, Farragut was into dispelling | 法拉加精通 |
[19:12] | All the bad vibes in the world. | 消除各种不良气氛 |
[19:17] | I liked how that sounded. | 我过去特喜欢听 |
[19:19] | A lot of people did– | 许多人都是 |
[19:20] | People who felt guilty about having too much money. | 那些拿钱拿到手软 良心不安的人 |
[19:23] | When did Bret Stiles come into the picture? | 布莱特・斯特尔斯什么时候上台的 |
[19:25] | ’76 or so. | 大约在1976年 |
[19:26] | A year later, Farragut died, and Stiles was the man. | 一年后法拉加死了 斯特尔斯成了头 |
[19:30] | I read the police report. | 我看了警方报告 |
[19:31] | Farragut’s death seems like an open-and-shut | 法拉加的死亡像是 |
[19:32] | drunk driving fatality. | 简单的酒后车祸身亡 |
[19:34] | Well, you notice who wrote that report– | 你注意到写报告的人了吧 |
[19:36] | Sheriff Elliott Elswit. | 是埃立特・艾尔维特警长 |
[19:39] | Oh, he liked those visualize ladies, | 他喜欢天眼组织的女士们 |
[19:42] | and Stiles made sure he met plenty. | 斯特尔斯确保他认识了不少 |
[19:44] | So you’re saying that the sheriff doctored the report? | 你是说警长篡改了报告 |
[19:47] | Well, Farragut didn’t drink. | 法拉加没有喝酒 |
[19:49] | How’d he get so loaded he couldn’t see a tree? | 他怎么可能醉得连树都看不到 |
[19:52] | How do I get in touch with the sheriff? | 我怎么联系警长 |
[19:53] | Elswit’s been dead 20 years. | 艾尔维特已经死了20年 |
[19:55] | A suicide, they say. | 他们说是自杀 |
[19:57] | And you think that Bret Stiles killed him, too? | 你认为布莱特・斯特尔斯还杀了他 |
[19:59] | You bet I do. | 没错 |
[20:02] | You think I’m crazy. | 你觉得我疯了 |
[20:04] | No, it’s just a lot of conspiracy talk, that’s all. | 没有 不过是说了一堆阴谋论而已 |
[20:07] | Well, just because you’re paranoid | 即使你是个偏执狂 |
[20:08] | don’t mean they’re not after you. | 也不代表全是胡言 |
[20:11] | Hey. Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[20:12] | I’m back at the snake pit. | 我回到这家精神病院了 |
[20:15] | Visualize? Why? | 天眼组织 为什么去那里 |
[20:16] | Okay, so the Visualize attorney shows up, | 好吧 天眼组织的律师来了 |
[20:18] | and Stiles starts acting all weird and scared. | 斯特尔斯变得越发古怪又害怕 |
[20:21] | It’s just like a little show. | 像表演似的 |
[20:23] | – Hey, could you hold on? – Yeah. | -别挂电话行吗 -行 |
[20:25] | Uh, would you mind giving me some privacy, please? | 能请你回避一下吗 |
[20:32] | Really? Go. | 这也算 你快走吧 |
[20:37] | So Stiles is acting scared. So? | 斯特尔斯表现得很害怕 所以呢 |
[20:39] | Well, it’s for the benefit of the lawyer. | 这有利于律师帮他 |
[20:41] | Whatever game he’s playing, it isn’t aimed at us. | 不管他在玩什么花样 不是针对我们 |
[20:43] | It’s aimed at Visualize, and I’m here to find out why. | 而是针对天眼组织 我就来这里查清楚 |
[20:45] | – I’ll call you when I get out. – Okay. | -等我出来再打给你 -好的 |
[20:47] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:53] | Leben. | 里本 |
[20:56] | Mr. Jane. | 简先生 |
[20:58] | Hope the whole “Arrest Your Master” Thing | 希望逮捕你老板的事 |
[20:59] | didn’t ruin your lunch. | 没搞砸你的午餐 |
[21:02] | No hard feelings, right? | 请勿见怪 好吗 |
[21:04] | Did you come here to gloat? | 你是来幸灾乐祸的吗 |
[21:05] | No, I can gloat from a distance. | 不是 我在别处也能幸灾乐祸 |
[21:07] | I have a message from Stiles. | 我是来为斯特尔斯传个话 |
[21:09] | Hmm. What is it? | 什么话 |
[21:10] | Sorry. It’s for the entire inner circle. | 抱歉 是给整个核心集团听的 |
[21:13] | Ah, you can give it to me. | 你可以直接告诉我 |
[21:14] | I’ll pass it to the other members of the circle. | 我会告诉集团里其他人 |
[21:16] | Yeah, I-I don’t think so. I think I need the whole gang. | 我 我不这么想 我需要召集所有人 |
[21:21] | Light the Bret signal. | 就说布莱特传话来了 |
[21:23] | Gather the pooh-bahs. | 把头头们都叫来 |
[21:25] | Come on. Let’s go. | 去吧 快去吧 |
[21:39] | Agent Grace Van Pelt, | 我猜你是 |
[21:41] | I presume. | 格蕾斯・范佩尔探员 |
[21:43] | Mr. Stiles, I’m hoping you can help me with something. | 斯特尔斯先生 希望你能帮我 |
[21:46] | I’m trying to find any property | 我试图找出 |
[21:49] | held by you in the state of California. | 你在加州的财产 |
[21:51] | A car, a residence? | 比如汽车 房子 |
[21:53] | Please, Agent Grace Van Pelt. | 拜托 格蕾斯・范佩尔探员 |
[21:55] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[21:56] | The helpless maiden routine? | 又是装无助少女的套路 |
[22:00] | Worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[22:01] | Look, I can’t find anything you own. | 我找不到你的任何财产 |
[22:03] | Well, that’s because there’s nothing to find. | 因为本来就没有 |
[22:06] | I have no house, no car, | 我名下当然没有 |
[22:09] | certainly not in my name. | 房子和车 |
[22:11] | I’ve dedicated my life to Visualize. | 我把一生都献给了天眼组织 |
[22:14] | So there’s no place for us to look? | 那我们完全无处可查了 |
[22:16] | Oh, no. You can look and look. | 不是 你可以到处查 |
[22:18] | You will not find. | 但不会有结果 |
[22:32] | You’re upset. | 你很心烦 |
[22:36] | Something small, domestic. | 是为了家里的某件小事 |
[22:39] | A household problem. | 家庭问题 |
[22:42] | No. | 不是 |
[22:43] | Hmm? But no, it’s not family. | 不对 不是家人 |
[22:47] | But still, it’s… | 不过 还是 |
[22:49] | connected to the home. | 和家庭有关 |
[22:52] | Landlord. | 是房东 |
[22:55] | Hmm. Petty dictator, no doubt. | 肯定是个小气的独裁者 |
[22:58] | Abuses you because he can. | 因为他有能力不让你好过 |
[23:00] | Or because he’s a jerk. He won’t fix– | 因为他是个混蛋 他不愿修… |
[23:08] | You’re good. | 你挺行的 |
[23:09] | Not as good as Jane, but good. | 虽然比不上简 但还是不错 |
[23:13] | The anger that you feel is a symptom | 你的怒气是 |
[23:17] | of a deeper condition, | 更深层次的症状 |
[23:19] | An organic rage, if you will. | 你可以叫它深度愤怒 |
[23:22] | You know… I can help you with that. | 我可以帮你 |
[23:29] | Not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[23:32] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[23:35] | Come on. Close your eyes. | 来吧 闭上眼睛 |
[23:38] | Visualize your anger as a red cloud inside your body. | 把你的怒气想象成身体里的一团红云 |
[23:43] | Take some deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[23:45] | Exhale. | 呼气 |
[23:46] | Let the red smoke come out of your body. | 让红云离开你的身体 |
[23:52] | Try it. | 试试吧 |
[23:54] | Red smoke? | 红色烟雾 |
[23:55] | Seriously? | 当真吗 |
[23:57] | Or not. | 或许不是 |
[23:59] | Your choice. | 全看你自己了 |
[24:37] | Mr. Jane, you have a message for us from Bret? | 简先生 你有布莱特给我们的口信 |
[24:40] | Uh, no, not really, no. | 没 其实没有 真没有 |
[24:44] | Do you mind if I sit here? Just can’t resist. | 介意我坐这里吗 抵抗不住它的诱惑 |
[24:46] | Looks too comfortable. | 看上去很舒服 |
[24:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:59] | We were told you had a message. | 我们听说你要传话 |
[25:01] | No, that was a lie. | 不 我说了个谎 |
[25:03] | I just wanted to get you all together. Sorry. | 我只是想把你们聚集起来 抱歉 |
[25:08] | Why did you need to get in here? | 你为什么要来这里 |
[25:10] | Get the lay of the land, | 来查探事态如何 |
[25:11] | see who’s running the show now that Bret’s in the clink. | 看布莱特蹲监狱时谁在掌权 |
[25:13] | None of us would presume to. | 没有人会擅作主张 |
[25:16] | Bret Stiles is still our leader. | 布莱特・斯特尔斯依旧是我们的领导 |
[25:18] | Other members of the inner circle are flying in. | 核心集团其他成员正乘飞机到达 |
[25:20] | We hold a vote reaffirming Bret tomorrow. | 我们明天投票以重新确认布莱特的地位 |
[25:25] | Is that what you came here to find out? | 这就是你想查的吗 |
[25:29] | I came here to accuse one of you | 我来这里为指责你们中的一个人栽赃 |
[25:31] | of framing Bret Stiles for the murder of Gabriel Meadows. | 布莱特・斯特尔斯杀害加布丽尔・美德斯 |
[25:45] | And judging from your reactions, none of you did that. | 从你们的反应来看 不是你们干的 |
[25:47] | Of course we didn’t. | 当然不是我们干的 |
[25:48] | Well, that clarifies things considerably. | 这就很能说明问题了 |
[25:52] | How? | 怎么说明 |
[25:56] | Well, either one of you framed Bret Stiles… | 要么你们中有人栽赃了布莱特・斯特尔斯 |
[25:59] | Or? | 要么呢 |
[26:01] | Or you didn’t. | 要么不是你们干的 |
[26:05] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:06] | Sorry. Can’t tell you that. That is a police secret. | 抱歉 不能告诉你 这是警方机密 |
[26:09] | But you’re gonna love it when you do find out. | 但你明白以后会很高兴的 |
[26:13] | Carry on. | 继续吧 |
[26:26] | You said you’d fix it. | 你说你会修好它 |
[26:28] | Do you have hot water at your place? | 你家里有热水吗 |
[26:31] | Yeah, it’s nice, isn’t it? | 很不错 不是吗 |
[26:34] | Fine. Whatever. | 好吧 随你便 |
[27:00] | Well, what do you know? | 好吧 真没想到 |
[27:02] | Farragut had a commune called Visualize | 70年代中期法拉加在大索尔海岸 |
[27:04] | down at Big Sur in the mid ’70s. | 建立一个叫”天眼”的组织 |
[27:06] | Just a few hundred members | 只有几百个成员 |
[27:08] | and a promising young guru | 其中包括有前途的年轻领袖 |
[27:10] | named Bret Stiles. | 布莱特・斯特尔斯 |
[27:11] | Farragut crashes his car. Stiles takes over. | 法拉加车祸身亡 斯特尔斯接任 |
[27:13] | Now the police report says it was an accident. | 眼下警方报告说那是起事故 |
[27:15] | Randal Parker says no, | 雷达尔・帕克不同意 |
[27:16] | Stiles killed Farragut | 他认为斯特尔斯杀了法拉加 |
[27:18] | and the cop that made the accident report. | 和写这份事故报告的警察 |
[27:20] | And meadows, who was investigating the whole thing. | 而美德斯 正在调查整个事件 |
[27:22] | That’s crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[27:24] | I don’t know. I wouldn’t put anything past stiles. | 不管怎样 我不会排除斯特尔斯的嫌疑 |
[27:26] | Well, one thing’s for certain. We can’t prove it. | 但是有一点是肯定的 我们没证据 |
[27:28] | But meadows may have a source inside visualize who can. | 也许美德斯在天眼组织的消息来源可以 |
[27:31] | – Any idea who that source is? – No. | -知道是谁吗 -不 |
[27:33] | It’s definitely not the sister. Who else is there? | 肯定不是那妹妹 还有谁在 |
[27:36] | Maybe Stiles knows. | 没准斯特尔斯知道 |
[27:39] | I could ask. He talked to me earlier. | 我可以问问 他早先和我说过话 |
[27:41] | Maybe I could get him to open up. | 没准我能让他开口 |
[27:42] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[27:45] | He showed me something. | 他给我展示了些东西 |
[27:47] | Never mind. It’s nothing. | 不用在意 没什么大不了的 |
[27:50] | He’s trying to get to you. | 他是想控制你 |
[27:52] | What? | 什么 |
[27:53] | No. | 不是 |
[27:55] | Okay. Take another run at him, but be careful. | 好的 继续去和他谈谈 小心点 |
[28:09] | Hello, grace. You look refreshed. | 你好 格蕾斯 你看起来很精神 |
[28:12] | – You tried my little trick then. – No. | -试用了我的小伎俩吗 -没有 |
[28:15] | Works though, doesn’t it? | 挺管用的 对吗 |
[28:17] | I wanted to ask you about timothy farragut. | 我想问你关于提姆西・法拉加的事 |
[28:20] | He ran visualize before you did, right? | 他在你之前掌管天眼组织 对吗 |
[28:21] | No one ran visualize before I did. | 在我之前没人掌管天眼组织 |
[28:25] | No one. | 没人 |
[28:28] | Tim said things that people wanted to hear, | 提姆说了人们想听的事 |
[28:31] | But he didn’t know what to do with the people who listened. | 但是他无法控制那些听进去的人 |
[28:33] | What do you mean. | 你什么意思 |
[28:35] | Farragut was a dreamer. | 法拉加是个空想家 |
[28:38] | Dreamers are useful in their way, | 空想家某些时候很有用 |
[28:40] | But we don’t live in dreams, do we? | 但我们不能靠空想做事 对吗 |
[28:42] | We live in the here and the now. | 我们要活在当下 |
[28:46] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[28:49] | You’ve killed, haven’t you? | 你杀过人 对吧 |
[28:51] | Someone who mattered to you, who hurt you. | 和你有关系的 伤害了你的人 |
[28:55] | Did you enjoy it? | 你享受吗 |
[28:58] | No. | 不 |
[29:00] | Really? | 真的 |
[29:02] | I’m told it gives the feeling of great perspective, | 有人说那会让你有前途无量的感觉 |
[29:05] | Like waking from a dream. | 就像从梦中醒来一样 |
[29:09] | It… | 它 |
[29:11] | Changes you. | 会改变你 |
[29:12] | Did your friends notice? | 你朋友注意到了吗 |
[29:17] | A little. | 有一点 |
[29:18] | But I think it freaks ’em out. | 但我认为这会吓到他们 |
[29:21] | Of course. They don’t have the imagination | 当然 他们无法想象 |
[29:23] | Or the vocabulary to converse with you about it. | 也没有丰富的词汇同你探讨 |
[29:28] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[29:31] | You’re like a little bird that fell out of a nest, | 你就像一只从巢中摔落的小鸟 |
[29:33] | But you don’t need the nest. | 但你不需要巢穴 |
[29:36] | You need to fly, | 你需要飞翔 |
[29:38] | And that… | 而这事 |
[29:41] | I can teach you. | 是我可以教你的 |
[29:48] | How was your trip to visualize? | 天眼之旅怎么样 |
[29:50] | Enlightening. | 茅塞顿开 |
[29:51] | I need a little more information. | 我需要一些信息 |
[29:52] | Could bret stiles know what blood type meadows was? | 布莱特・斯特尔斯知不知道美德斯的血型 |
[29:55] | Sure. Visualize keeps medical records on all its members. | 当然 天眼会保存成员的所有医疗信息 |
[29:57] | And the source for meadows’ stories was highly placed? | 而美德斯的信息是归高层保管 |
[29:59] | Way high. | 极高的高层 |
[30:01] | Great. | 很好 |
[30:02] | Do you know who the killer is? | 你知道凶手是谁了吗 |
[30:03] | Better. I know how to catch them. | 更甚 我知道怎么抓到他们了 |
[30:06] | We need stiles’ lawyer in here first thing in the morning. | 我们明天一早要把斯特尔斯的律师叫过来 |
[30:09] | Did you get anything from Stiles? | 斯特尔斯那里打听到什么了吗 |
[30:10] | No. He’s not saying anything. | 没有 他什么也不说 |
[30:13] | Van pelt, you know how to do | 范佩尔 你知道怎么弄 |
[30:14] | that computer picture makeover thing? | 那种电脑修图吗 |
[30:16] | You mean photoshop? | 你是说PS |
[30:17] | Yeah. We got a lot of work to do. | 是啊 我们有很多事要做 |
[30:20] | On what? | 做什么 |
[30:21] | Manufacturing evidence, of course. | 当然是伪造证据 |
[30:31] | One of our people was canvassing the neighborhood | 我们的人在搜查街道的时候 |
[30:33] | And noticed a traffic light camera | 发现了一个红绿灯监控 |
[30:35] | Across from the a-c.A.N. Building. | 位于反邪教网站大楼的对面 |
[30:38] | We blew up an image and hit pay dirt. | 我们曝光了一张照片并有了发现 |
[30:40] | That looks like blood to me. What do you think? | 这看起来像是血 你怎么看 |
[30:44] | Mr. Stiles? | 斯特尔斯先生 |
[30:49] | Bret? | 布莱特 |
[30:52] | Meadows got evidence that you killed farragut. | 美德斯掌握了你杀害法拉加的证据 |
[30:55] | That’s what was on his computer. | 就在他的电脑里 |
[30:56] | So you killed him and stole it, | 所以你杀害了他并偷走了证据 |
[30:59] | But it was the cover-up that got you. | 但正是欲盖弥彰害了你 |
[31:04] | We’re filing charges against your client | 我们要正式起诉你的客户 |
[31:05] | And booking him immediately. | 并立即实行逮捕 |
[31:07] | I’ll stay with him, of course. | 我会和他在一起 |
[31:09] | It’s all right, Jon. Bye. | 没事的 乔 再见 |
[31:11] | But, Bret, I think– | 但是 布莱特 我认为 |
[31:12] | Jon. | 乔 |
[31:41] | A phony photograph, Patrick? | 你用假照片 派翠克 |
[31:44] | Worth a thousand lies. | 物证可胜过千言万语 |
[31:46] | So you’ve stooped to framing me now? | 你也已经无耻到开始陷害我了 |
[31:48] | Well, you framed yourself first. | 是你先陷害自己的 |
[31:50] | Well, that’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[31:51] | I did, but you never believed it anyway. | 是我干的 但是你又不会当真 |
[31:53] | Well, I didn’t think you were that stupid | 我也没想到你有那么蠢 |
[31:54] | Unless, of course, you were doing it on purpose. | 当然 除非你是有意去做的 |
[31:57] | It was a pity. | 真是遗憾 |
[31:58] | One of my better suits. | 那是我最好的一件衣服 |
[32:00] | Shame to have to ruin it like that. | 糟蹋成这样真可惜 |
[32:02] | Where’d you get the blood? | 你哪来的血 |
[32:04] | Oh, I have my sources. | 我有自己的来源 |
[32:06] | The D.N.A. Won’t match, of course, | 当然 基因不会匹配 |
[32:08] | But by the time that comes to light, | 但是当这事披露时 |
[32:10] | I’ll know what I need to know. | 我也得到足够的信息了 |
[32:12] | Which is which one of the inner circle | 也就是关于在核心集团中 |
[32:14] | Wanted to take your place. | 有谁想取代你的信息 |
[32:16] | Well, it’s best to smoke out your rivals | 最好在你的对手变得强大前 |
[32:17] | Before they get too strong. | 将他们逼出来 |
[32:20] | I appeared weak | 我故意示弱 |
[32:22] | Because I wanted to see who would reach for the crown. | 是为了探知谁对王冠有非分之想 |
[32:26] | Who did? | 是谁 |
[32:27] | No one. | 没人 |
[32:28] | You overestimated the courage of your bootlickers. | 你高估了马屁精们的胆量 |
[32:31] | They’re all too scared to make a move. | 他们都不敢做出行动 |
[32:33] | Oh. That’s why you doctored up that ridiculous photograph. | 这就是为什么你伪造了那可笑的照片 |
[32:37] | I figured if they wanted to cook your goose a little better | 我想如果想让他们更好地拆你的台 |
[32:41] | I’d turn up the heat for them. | 我可以为他们做足前戏 |
[32:42] | Well, thank you, patrick. I didn’t know you cared. | 那真谢谢了 派翠克 居然这么关心 |
[32:45] | I don’t. | 我不关心 |
[32:47] | I did it to catch the killer. You coming? | 我这是为了抓住凶手 你来吗 |
[32:50] | Where are we going? | 你去哪 |
[32:50] | Crash the party. | 去给派对扫兴 |
[32:52] | Oh, I love a party. | 我喜欢派对 |
[33:11] | I nominate jason cooper | 我任命杰森・库伯 |
[33:12] | To assume all roles and duties as head of visualize. | 为天眼的头脑 承担并履行所有责任 |
[33:17] | I second the motion. | 我复议 |
[33:20] | Then we vote. I vote “Aye.” | 那么来投票 我投同意 |
[33:24] | Well, I will not allow false modesty | 我不会假装谦逊 |
[33:27] | to tarnish the moment. | 来玷污这个时刻 |
[33:30] | Aye. | 同意 |
[33:31] | Aye. | 同意 |
[33:34] | Nay. | 不同意 |
[33:36] | Bret Stiles is and always will be the leader of visualize. | 布莱特・斯特尔斯永远都是天眼的领导 |
[33:41] | Nay. | 不同意 |
[33:47] | Aye. | 同意 |
[34:02] | I’m sorry. Are we interrupting something? | 不好意思 我们打断什么了么 |
[34:07] | Bret, you’re free. | 布莱特 你自由了 |
[34:09] | We dropped the charges. | 我们撤消了指控 |
[34:11] | Looks like you guys have been busy. | 看起来你们很忙啊 |
[34:13] | Hello, Cooper. | 你好啊 库伯 |
[34:16] | I see you’ve taken the seat at the head of the table. | 我看你坐了上座的位置啊 |
[34:22] | That’s very bold of you. | 你真有胆量 |
[34:25] | We thought– | 我们以为 |
[34:26] | What, you thought, what, | 什么 你以为什么 |
[34:28] | My corpse cold enough to loot? | 我大势已去 可以取而代之了吗 |
[34:31] | Bret. | 布莱特 |
[34:32] | Mr. Stiles– | 斯特尔斯先生 |
[34:33] | Do you really think that I am weak enough to be pushed aside? | 你真以为我会势单力薄到被排挤吗 |
[34:37] | I mean, do–do you think that I’m stupid enough | 你以为我会蠢到 |
[34:40] | to get caught with blood on my hands? | 被抓到现形吗 |
[34:48] | Tell me, Cooper. | 你来告诉我 库伯 |
[34:50] | Do I seem weak to you now? | 你现在看我大势已去吗 |
[34:57] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:08] | Nice to be back. | 能回来真好 |
[35:09] | Just one more piece of business to, uh, clear up. | 还有一件事要弄清楚 |
[35:11] | In the matter of personal curiosity, | 出于个人好奇 |
[35:13] | who of you voted for cooper here? | 你们当中谁投了库伯的票 |
[35:19] | Well, I don’t see how that’s important. | 我不明白这有什么关系 |
[35:21] | Well, that’s one vote, | 你投了一票 |
[35:23] | Obviously. Who else voted for Cooper? | 显而易见 还有谁投了库伯 |
[35:28] | You did. | 你投了 |
[35:30] | And you. | 还有你 |
[35:33] | Yes, and you. | 没错 还有你 |
[35:35] | Oh, bret, looks like it was a landslide. | 布莱特 看起来是压倒性获胜啊 |
[35:38] | Well, Leben. | 里本 |
[35:40] | You’ve always been true to me, I know. | 你一直以来都对我忠心耿耿 |
[35:48] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[35:51] | I stood by you, Bret. | 我是支持你的 布莱特 |
[35:54] | I told them they were fools to doubt you. | 我告诉他们 怀疑你是愚蠢的想法 |
[35:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:59] | Stiles is going down for murder. | 斯特尔斯要因为谋杀获罪了 |
[36:01] | Shouldn’t you have sucked up to the new boss | 你何不向其他众人一样 |
[36:03] | like the rest of these folks? | 巴结一下新上司呢 |
[36:05] | The bloody clothes, the security footage– | 有血迹的衣服 安检录像 |
[36:07] | Stiles seemed very guilty. | 斯特尔斯看来嫌疑很大 |
[36:09] | You had to be 100% sure he wasn’t. | 而你百分百确定 他没罪 |
[36:12] | How would you know that? | 你怎么会知道的 |
[36:17] | You’re the killer. | 你就是凶手 |
[36:21] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[36:23] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[36:26] | You couldn’t warn the others | 你无法警告其他人 |
[36:27] | because then they would know you were a murderer. | 因为那样他们就知道你是凶手了 |
[36:30] | You voted for Stiles | 你投票给斯特尔斯 |
[36:31] | because you knew he’d be coming back. | 是因为你知道他会回来 |
[36:42] | Damn you for what you’ve turned me into. | 你故意害我暴露的 |
[36:49] | So you were Meadows’ inside source? | 所以你就是美德斯的内线 |
[36:53] | I fed him information when it helped me. | 我向他提供对我有利的信息 |
[36:55] | You leaked stories | 你泄露的信息 |
[36:56] | that hurt your enemies at visualize. | 可以打击到你在天眼的敌人 |
[37:02] | My mistake was… | 我所犯的错误是 |
[37:06] | was letting him know who I was. | 让他知道了我是谁 |
[37:10] | Meadows was desperate | 美德斯急于 |
[37:12] | to connect Stiles to the murder of Farragut, | 将斯特尔斯与法拉加谋杀一案扯上关系 |
[37:14] | and he thought I knew something that could prove it. | 他以为我知道些证据 |
[37:18] | Why not give it to him? | 那你为何不交给他 |
[37:21] | Doesn’t exist. | 不存在这样的证据 |
[37:25] | Do you think Bret Stiles needs a smoking gun? | 你觉得布莱特・斯特尔斯会留下确凿证据吗 |
[37:29] | He probably did kill Farragut | 他也许杀了法拉加 |
[37:33] | and that sheriff, | 和那个警长 |
[37:34] | but there’ll never be any evidence to prove it. | 但是绝不会留下证据的 |
[37:38] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[37:39] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[37:47] | What do you think Stiles would do | 如果斯特尔斯发现是你 |
[37:48] | if he found out you’d been feeding me information? | 一直在向我泄露消息 他会怎么做 |
[37:53] | I sensed that Meadows’ crusade | 我感到美德斯的大胆企图 |
[37:56] | was pushing him to desperate measures. | 会迫使他不择手段 |
[37:59] | So… | 所以… |
[38:01] | I brought the hammer, just in case. | 为了以防万一 我买了把斧子 |
[38:16] | I knew my name was all over the laptop, | 我知道那台笔记本有太多线索指向我 |
[38:18] | so I took it. | 所以我拿走了它 |
[38:25] | I examined myself honestly, | 我诚心地检讨过自己的内心 |
[38:27] | And I find I feel no remorse. | 我发现我并不后悔 |
[38:33] | 150,000 people die every single day. | 每天都有十五万人死去 |
[38:36] | Why should I feel anything | 我何必为这一个人 |
[38:38] | for one man, just ’cause… | 感到悔不当初呢 就因为… |
[38:45] | just ’cause I was the cause of his death? | 就因为他的死是我造成的吗 |
[38:49] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[38:51] | Sign here. | 在这儿签字吧 |
[39:01] | So that’s it then. | 那么这就结案了 |
[39:03] | Thank you for letting me watch this. | 谢谢你让我来旁观 |
[39:05] | No problem. | 没什么 |
[39:07] | Visualizing my anger works really well. | 洞察我的愤怒 真的很有效 |
[39:11] | Just returning the favor. | 我只是还你的人情 |
[39:16] | There’s so much more that I could teach you. | 我还有很多可以教给你的 |
[39:19] | Is there? | 是吗 |
[39:20] | To be free of doubt, anger, fear. | 让你不再怀疑 愤怒 害怕 |
[39:27] | Let me show you the world as you’ve never seen it. | 让我向你展现 你未曾见过的世界 |
[39:30] | Let me show you | 让我向你展现 |
[39:31] | you as you’ve never seen yourself. | 你未曾见过的自己 |
[39:38] | Great sales pitch. | 真是精彩的推销辞 |
[39:43] | But I’m sort of over bad boys these days. | 不过我现在已经对坏男孩免疫了 |
[39:58] | Thanks anyway. | 还是谢谢你 |
[40:08] | Ms. Hill killed Gabe? Why? | 希尔女士杀了加布吗 为什么 |
[40:10] | There was political stuff going on. | 因为一些政治斗争 |
[40:13] | But I think mostly your brother just wanted you to be happy | 但是我想你哥哥只是想让你幸福 |
[40:17] | and to get out. | 让你离开这儿 |
[40:19] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[40:21] | We were going through your brother’s laptop, | 我们浏览你哥哥笔记本的时候 |
[40:23] | and we found some videos that he’d made for you. | 发现他留给你的几段视频 |
[40:27] | Kinda like letters. | 有点像写给你的信 |
[40:30] | I thought you might like to see one. | 我想你可能想看上一段 |
[40:34] | Happy birthday, sis. | 生日快乐 小妹 |
[40:36] | I hope it’s a good one. | 我希望你生日过得愉快 |
[40:38] | I don’t know if you’ll ever see this, | 我不知道你还会不会看我的视频 |
[40:40] | but I just wanted to say that I’m proud of you. | 但我只是想说 我以你为荣 |
[40:44] | I miss you so much, sis. | 我非常想念你 小妹 |
[40:48] | I know we don’t agree about some things, | 我知道我们对于有些事 立场不统一 |
[40:49] | but, uh, I hope you know that I’m always here for you, | 但我希望你知道 我永远在你身边 |
[40:54] | Anytime. | 随时 |
[40:57] | I’ll be waiting. | 我会等待 |
[40:59] | See you soon, I hope. | 希望会快能见到你 |
[41:04] | Are there more of these? | 还有很多这样的吗 |
[41:05] | Yeah, there’s a whole lot of ’em. | 是啊 录了很多很多 |
[41:09] | Would it be okay if I stayed to watch a few? | 我能不能留下多看几段 |
[41:13] | You can stay as long as you’d like. | 你可以随便待多久 |
[41:23] | Ah, Patrick. | 派翠克 |
[41:25] | Always a pleasure doing business with you. | 跟你打交道 总是很愉快 |
[41:28] | There are many fearful men hiding from my wrath tonight. | 今晚有很多人 畏于我的盛怒 |
[41:32] | It’s a good feeling. | 这感觉真好 |
[41:34] | And the murder of farragut goes back in the cold case file, | 法拉加谋杀案 又回到了悬案的卷宗里 |
[41:37] | So that’s a nice twofer. | 真是一箭双雕 |
[41:38] | Well, you didn’t do too badly yourself. | 你干得也不赖啊 |
[41:42] | You played a deep game here, Patrick. | 你暗地里耍的小把戏 派翠克 |
[41:45] | A mind like yours could’ve developed a dozen ways | 像你这样的人 可以想出十几种法子 |
[41:48] | Of tricking Nora Hill | 骗诺拉・希尔上钩 |
[41:49] | without helping me in my little power play. | 根本不用协助我巩固权力 |
[41:52] | Well, I’m flattered. It was the easiest way. | 你过奖了 这是最容易的法子 |
[41:55] | No. | 不 |
[41:58] | No. | 不对 |
[42:01] | You wanted me to owe you a favor, didn’t you? | 你是想让我欠你一次人情 对吧 |
[42:06] | Mm. Well, all right. | 那好吧 |
[42:08] | I owe you. | 我欠你的 |
[42:10] | Yes. | 没错 |
[42:15] | You do. | 确实如此 |
[42:20] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |