时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Matilda Cruz was 23. | 玛蒂尔达・克鲁兹 23岁 |
[00:03] | She’d been missing for two weeks | 当她的尸体在废料处理厂被发现时 |
[00:05] | When her body was found at a county waste facility. | 她已经失踪达两周了 |
[00:08] | We believe that Matilda met her killer online | 我们认为玛蒂尔达是在网上的 |
[00:11] | in a chat room dedicated to lovers of Shakespeare. | 莎士比亚爱好者聊天室结识了凶手 |
[00:14] | We would ask anybody who uses that chat room | 所有使用那间聊天室或类似网站的人 |
[00:16] | or similar sites to please contact the CBI | 如在线遇到任何可疑行径 |
[00:20] | if they come across any suspicious activity online. | 请联系加调局 |
[00:23] | And now Gary Philo, C.E.O. Of Phiz systems | 加里・菲洛 菲兹系统的首席执行官 |
[00:26] | and Matilda’s boss, would like to say a few words. | 以及玛蒂尔达的老板 想要说两句 |
[00:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:35] | I’ll be brief. | 我长话短说 |
[00:37] | Matilda Cruz was a beautiful young soul… | 玛蒂尔达・克鲁兹是个漂亮的年轻人 |
[00:41] | and a treasured member of our family here at Phiz. | 她也是我们菲兹大家庭的宝贵成员 |
[00:46] | And that is why I am offering $10 million… | 因此我提供一千万 |
[00:50] | for information leading to the arrest of her killer. | 奖励给为缉拿凶手提供线索的人 |
[00:53] | Matilda deserves justice, and she will get it. | 要还玛蒂尔达一个公道 她一定会得到的 |
[00:57] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[00:58] | Wainright needs us. | 维莱特找我们 |
[00:59] | Super urgent. He won’t say why. | 十万火急 他不肯说原因 |
[01:01] | Interesting, but I can’t go yet. | 有意思 不过我还不能走 |
[01:02] | It’s a press conference. Let’s go. | 这只是场记者招待会 快走吧 |
[01:04] | I need one minute. | 再等一分钟 |
[01:04] | Naturally, we are all deeply upset | 自然 我们都因为这一悲剧 |
[01:07] | and saddened at this tragedy. | 而忐忑不安 内心悲痛 |
[01:09] | We will get through this, | 我们会走出这次的阴霾 |
[01:11] | and we will come back stronger than ever, | 会比以前更加坚强 |
[01:14] | for Matilda’s sake. | 为了玛蒂尔达 |
[01:16] | Mr. Philo–uh, Gary, | 菲洛先生 加里 |
[01:19] | What was your personal impression of Matilda Cruz? | 你个人对玛蒂尔达・克鲁兹有什么印象 |
[01:24] | Well, as with all our employees, | 和我们所有员工一样 |
[01:27] | she and I had a nice chat when she first joined us, | 她最初入职时和我有过一次很愉快的交谈 |
[01:31] | but beyond that, I never had the privilege | 可除此以外 我再也没机会 |
[01:33] | of getting to know her personally. | 对她有过深入了解 |
[01:35] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 我们走吧 |
[01:36] | I have 30 more seconds. | 我还有三十秒 |
[01:37] | Sir, you’re a–a famously thrifty man, aren’t you? | 先生 你是出了名的节约 不是吗 |
[01:40] | Uh, the no-brand sneakers, | 你穿着没有牌子的运动鞋 |
[01:43] | The compact cars, all that. | 开着小车 所有那些 |
[01:47] | Excuse me–I don’t mean to be authoritarian, | 抱歉 我不是权利主义 |
[01:49] | Then don’t be. We’re investigating a murder here. | 那就别那样 我们在调查一起谋杀案 |
[01:51] | Are you thrifty or not? | 你是不是很节约 |
[01:54] | What in the devil does my thrift have to do with… that? | 我节约和…那个…有什么关系 |
[01:57] | Ah. You notice that tiny little beat | 你注意到你刚才说”那个”前 |
[01:59] | you took before you said “That”? | 有个小停顿吗 |
[02:01] | that, my friend, was a solid-gold tell. | 朋友 那可是有力的证明 |
[02:04] | What? | 什么 |
[02:04] | Never mind. You’re thrifty. | 没关系 你很节约 |
[02:06] | You’re a legendary cheapskate, in fact. | 实际上 你是个出了名的小气鬼 |
[02:08] | And yet, you put up $10 million of your own precious money | 但是 你肯拿出自己宝贵的一千万 |
[02:12] | to find Matilda’s killer. | 找出杀玛蒂尔达的凶手 |
[02:14] | Why would you do that? | 那是为什么呢 |
[02:16] | Why? Because you know for sure | 为什么 因为你心知肚明 |
[02:18] | you’ll never pay one single penny of that money, | 那笔钱你一毛钱都付不出去 |
[02:21] | because it’s you. You’re Matilda’s killer. | 因为就是你 你才是杀玛蒂尔达的凶手 |
[02:26] | Uh, that’s assault. Lisbon, arrest him! | 他攻击我 里斯本 抓他 |
[02:35] | 超感警探 | |
[02:36] | 超感警探 | |
[02:47] | Ah. Thank you for getting in here so promptly. | 真感谢你们及时赶来 |
[02:49] | The FBI needs our help. | 联调局找我们帮忙 |
[02:51] | Agent Darcy. | 达西探员 |
[02:52] | We just caught a homicide | 我们刚接到一起凶杀案 |
[02:53] | where the family of the victim has statehouse juice. | 死者家属是州议员 |
[02:56] | The lieutenant governor has specifically requested you | 副州长指名要你 |
[02:58] | for the task force. | 参与这次调查 |
[03:00] | He wants the best on this one, he says. | 他说这起案子要最好的人手 |
[03:02] | Whoa. Well, I’m flattered. | 我真是受宠若惊 |
[03:04] | Uh, but we already have a case. A big case. | 可我们手头已经有案子了 一起大案 |
[03:06] | Yes. So I’ve heard. | 是 我听说了 |
[03:09] | We don’t need the team. Just Jane. | 我们不要整个小组 只要简就够了 |
[03:12] | That is, of course, if you’re willing. | 当然 如果你愿意的话 |
[03:13] | Well, I’m… happy to help, | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[03:16] | I just–as long as it’s okay with you. | 我只是…只要你没问题就行 |
[03:18] | ’cause last we spoke, | 因为我们上次谈话时 |
[03:19] | we weren’t exactly seeing things eye to eye. | 有点话不投机 |
[03:21] | The Red John case, you mean. | 你指的是血腥约翰的案子 |
[03:23] | Yes, it is a mystery, isn’t it? | 是的 这是个谜 不是吗 |
[03:25] | It’s not surprising we have different takes, | 我们观点不同也不足为奇 |
[03:26] | but that doesn’t mean we can’t work together, does it? | 可那也不代表我们就不能共事 不是吗 |
[03:30] | Excellent. It’s all settled then. | 太好了 那就这么定了 |
[03:35] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[03:36] | You’re gonna warn me | 你要警告我 |
[03:37] | that Agent Darcy’s playing games with me, | 达西探员在和我耍花样 |
[03:39] | She’s trying to investigate me on the sly, bless her heart. | 她想暗中调查我 她可真有心 |
[03:42] | Well, yes, exactly. | 是 没错 |
[03:44] | Well, I play games better than she does, | 我的花招比她更胜一筹 |
[03:45] | so I’m looking forward to it. | 所以我很期待 |
[03:47] | So you get to go off and have fun | 那你就半途离开去享乐 |
[03:48] | while we deal with the Philo mess you’ve left us? | 留下菲洛的烂摊子让我们去收拾 |
[03:51] | I’m pretty sure he’s guilty. | 我肯定他有罪 |
[03:52] | Oh, thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[03:54] | I’d love to stick around and help you solve this crime, | 我也想留下帮你们破这起案件 |
[03:55] | but I can’t really say “No” to the FBI. | 可我真无法拒绝联调局 |
[03:58] | You know, Darcy would leave you alone | 要知道 如果你直接告诉达西真相 |
[03:59] | if you just told her the truth. | 她就不会盯着你不放了 |
[04:00] | Which truth are you talking about? | 你说的是那个真相 |
[04:02] | That you didn’t kill Red John, that you lied about it, | 就是你没杀血腥约翰 是你撒了谎 |
[04:04] | that you did a lot of stupid things to cover up the lies, | 还有你为了掩盖这个谎言 又做了很多蠢事 |
[04:07] | and that now he’s back, and you’re very sorry– | 而且现在他回来了 而你很抱歉 |
[04:09] | That truth. | 就那个真相 |
[04:11] | Can’t you see | 你难道不知道 |
[04:11] | your stubborn arrogance is gonna bite you in the–Agent Darcy. | 你的高傲自大会毁了你… 达西探员 |
[04:16] | We gotta get rolling. | 我们该走了 |
[04:16] | They’re keeping the crime scene intact until we get there. | 我们到达前 他们会保护好犯罪现场 |
[04:18] | Okay. I’m ready. | 好 我准备好了 |
[04:20] | Thanks for lending him to me. | 谢谢你把他借给我 |
[04:22] | My pleasure. Glad to see the back of him. | 那是我的荣幸 真高兴摆脱他了 |
[04:24] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[04:26] | – Well, bye. – Bye. Just go and have fun. | -再见 -再见 去好好玩吧 |
[04:28] | I’m gonna have a great time. There’s my back. See you. | 我会很开心的 我这就走了 再见 |
[04:36] | Hey, boss. | 头儿 |
[04:38] | Philo’s lawyer’s arrived, wants to talk. | 菲洛的律师到了 想聊两句 |
[04:40] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[04:42] | Probably gonna have to let him go. | 可能只好放他走了 |
[04:50] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[04:51] | This is the fool that arrested me. | 她就是逮捕我的那个傻子 |
[04:53] | I am sorry, sir. I understand what– | 很抱歉 先生 我理解… |
[04:55] | I want this little bitch toasted like a marshmallow. | 我想要这小贱人吃不了兜着走 |
[04:58] | You’ll excuse my client’s anger. | 请原谅我委托人那么生气 |
[05:00] | He has every reason to feel aggrieved. | 他完全有理由愤愤不平 |
[05:02] | His arrest was an outrageous abuse of power– | 他被逮捕是因为你们滥用职权 |
[05:04] | I will be brief, counselor. You committed an assault. | 我长话短说 律师 你攻击他人 |
[05:08] | we can hold you for 48 hours without charging you, | 我们即使不告你 也可以拘留你48小时 |
[05:10] | and we will hold you for those 48 hours, | 而且我们会那样拘留你48小时 |
[05:13] | unless, of course, | 当然 除非 |
[05:14] | you would like to confess to the murder of Matilda Cruz, | 你肯坦白杀了玛蒂尔达・克鲁兹 |
[05:17] | in which case, things would move a lot more quickly. | 那样的话 事情发展就快多了 |
[05:19] | Agent Lisbon, this is no way to treat a man of Mr. Philo’s stand- | 里斯本探员 你们绝不能这样对待菲洛先生 |
[05:22] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等等 |
[05:25] | She can legally hold me that long? | 她有权扣留我那么久吗 |
[05:26] | Yes, but that doesn’t mean– | 对 不过那不代表… |
[05:28] | Don’t waste your breath. | 别费口舌了 |
[05:32] | You may go. | 你可以走了 |
[05:33] | What? | 什么 |
[05:34] | I’m not gonna pay you $1,000 | 我不会付你一千块 |
[05:35] | to hold my hand while this idiotic girl | 还把我关在这里 而这个傻姑 |
[05:38] | acts out her hatred of powerful father figures. Just go! | 在这里滥用职权公报私仇 你可以走了 |
[05:43] | As you wish, Mr. Philo. | 如您所愿 菲洛先生 |
[06:03] | That creep is a psychopath, and he’s guilty, | 那个变态有精神病 而且他有罪 |
[06:06] | and we are gonna make him say so. | 而我们要让他招供 |
[06:07] | He cracked once already when he hit Jane. | 他打简已经爆发过一次了 |
[06:09] | Let’s make him crack again. | 我们让他再发作一次 |
[06:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:14] | 加州 圣卡拉 | |
[06:21] | Victim was found early this morning | 死者是今天早上 |
[06:23] | by state park rangers. | 被州公园管理员们发现的 |
[06:25] | Her’s name is Kati Bauer. 27, married, 1 child. | 她名叫凯蒂・鲍尔 27岁 已婚 有一个孩子 |
[06:31] | Multiple stab wounds. Uh, evidence of sexual assault. | 多处刺伤 有性侵犯的迹象 |
[06:35] | Lieutenant Franklin, is this exactly how you found the body? | 弗兰克林副官 你是这样发现尸体的吗 |
[06:39] | Yes, ma’am. I… | 是的 长官 我… |
[06:40] | I noticed her car parked off the road. | 我注意到她的车停在路边 |
[06:43] | It looked like it had been there overnight, so… | 看起来已经停了一晚上 所以… |
[06:46] | so I and a couple of my men took a look around and… | 所以我找了几个手下四处去找 然后… |
[06:50] | found the poor woman here. | 在这里发现了这个可怜的女人 |
[06:52] | She looks peaceful. | 她看起来很平静 |
[06:55] | No signs of struggle. | 没有挣扎的迹象 |
[07:07] | No defense wounds. | 没有反抗造成的伤口 |
[07:15] | Do you know her? Was she a local girl? | 你认识她吗 她是当地人吗 |
[07:18] | Uh, Santa Carla, in the valley, but, uh, no. | 圣卡拉市的 住在山谷里 但是 不 |
[07:23] | No, I didn’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[07:26] | This… | 这 |
[07:27] | You see, this is my first homicide. | 这是我的第一起凶杀案 |
[07:31] | Just, it’s–it’s sad. | 这 让人很难过 |
[07:49] | Wine. | 葡萄酒 |
[07:50] | 加利福利亚 圣卡拉 鲍尔家 | |
[07:51] | Wine? | 葡萄酒 |
[07:52] | Wine? | 葡萄酒 |
[07:53] | Why is that–Kati would drink wine on occasion. | 怎么 凯蒂偶尔会喝葡萄酒 |
[07:55] | Why is that relevant? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[07:57] | Well, it’s probably not. | 可能没关系 |
[07:58] | Um, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:00] | I wasn’t listening earlier. | 我之前没有在听 |
[08:03] | You’re her in-laws, you’re not her parents, | 你们是她公公婆婆 而不是亲生父母 |
[08:06] | and this is– this isn’t your house? | 这也不是你家对吧 |
[08:08] | We live in Pasadena. This is Sandy and Kati’s house. | 我们住帕萨迪纳 这是桑迪和凯蒂的家 |
[08:11] | Sandy is our son, her husband. | 桑迪是我们的儿子 她丈夫 |
[08:13] | He’s on his way home now from our New York offices. | 他正从纽约的办公室赶来 |
[08:17] | When did you last see Kati? | 你们最后一次看见凯蒂是什么时候 |
[08:18] | Yesterday morning at 9:00 A.M. | 昨天上午九点 |
[08:21] | We came to take Megan to our house for the day | 我们来带梅根去我们家玩一天 |
[08:24] | and give Kati a little “Me” Time. | 给凯蒂一些自我的时间 |
[08:26] | It’s a regular thing we do. | 我们经常这样做 |
[08:30] | What does Kati like to do during her “Me” Time? | 凯蒂独处时喜欢做点什么 |
[08:33] | You know, I think she just likes to get the help the day off | 我觉得她只是喜欢轻松下来 |
[08:36] | and enjoys the solitude and the peace and quiet. | 好好享受一下独处的宁静 |
[08:40] | And when did you return here? | 你们什么时候回来的 |
[08:43] | Well, it’s all a blur, but it must have been just before 5:00, | 我记不太清了 但肯定在五点前 |
[08:46] | Because I… do my insulin shot regularly at that time, | 因为我每天五点都注射胰岛素 |
[08:49] | and I had to hurry in order to… do it. | 所以我得急急忙忙把她送回来 |
[08:55] | And she was gone. | 她已经不在了 |
[09:01] | We waited for two hours and then we called the police. | 我们等了两小时 然后打电话报警 |
[09:08] | Did Kati like to go up to the mountains a lot? | 凯蒂很喜欢爬山吗 |
[09:11] | No. | 不 |
[09:12] | I mean, perhaps with sandy, but… | 和桑迪一起可能会 但 |
[09:15] | on her own, on a whim, no. | 她独自一人不会心血来潮去爬山 |
[09:18] | Kati was very much a creature of habit. | 凯蒂是个有条有理的人 |
[09:24] | Oh. It’s the house phone. That’s odd. | 家里电话响了 真奇怪 |
[09:26] | Sorry. That’s–that’s me. I just, uh… I like to fiddle. | 抱歉 是我弄的 我喜欢瞎玩 |
[09:30] | Don’t mind me. Carry on. | 别管我 继续吧 |
[09:35] | So, Mrs. Bauer, you were say– | 鲍尔先生 你刚才说 |
[09:36] | “New York offices,” Huh? | “纽约办公室”对吧 |
[09:38] | What business are you and your son in? | 你和你儿子在从事什么行业 |
[09:40] | We are a design consultancy for the financial– | 我们是一家金融设计咨询公司 |
[09:44] | Hi. Uh, what kind of place do you have there? | 你好 你那边是哪儿 |
[09:48] | Ahh. Oh, interesting. Okay. | 真有意思 好 |
[09:51] | No, no, no, no. Thank you. Bye. | 不不不 谢谢 拜 |
[09:57] | Kitchen. | 厨房 |
[10:36] | Only two outgoing calls on the landline yesterday, | 昨天只打出了两通电话 |
[10:38] | one to you, Shirley– may I call you “Shirley”? | 一通是打给你的 雪莉 我能这样称呼你吗 |
[10:41] | At around 8:15 in the morning, | 上午8点15分左右 |
[10:43] | and one call to mama | 还有一通是在12点过7分 |
[10:46] | sylvia’s pizzeria, 12:07, | 打给西维亚妈妈匹萨店 |
[10:48] | which is strange ’cause there’s no pizza box here. | 这很奇怪 因为屋里没有匹萨盒 |
[10:51] | Well, maybe it was a misdial. | 也许打错了 |
[10:53] | ‘course. | 当然啦 |
[10:55] | Probably is that. | 也许是那么回事 |
[10:57] | A misdial. | 打错了 |
[11:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:03] | Mom? Dad? | 老妈 老爸 |
[11:06] | Sandy. | 桑迪 |
[11:07] | Nice to meet you. I’m very sorry for your loss. | 很高兴见到你 请节哀顺变 |
[11:11] | Oh, darling. Oh. | 亲爱的 |
[11:14] | These people are here to investigate the, um… | 这些人是来调查 |
[11:17] | the murder. | 谋杀案的 |
[11:18] | Graciella’s with Megan. She’s fine. | 格蕾西亚和梅根在一起 她没事 |
[11:26] | I can’t believe this is happening to me. | 真不敢相信这事发生在我头上 |
[11:28] | Mr. Bauer, I’m agent Darcy, FBI. | 鲍尔先生 我是联调局的达西探员 |
[11:32] | I’m gonna have to ask you a couple questions, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 我想问你一些问题 |
[11:34] | Did you just get in from New York? | 你刚从纽约回来吗 |
[11:37] | Yes. | 是 |
[11:38] | Do you recall your flight number? | 你记得你的航班号码吗 |
[11:40] | We have a jet… Well, a fractional share. | 我乘坐的是私人飞机 炒股赚了点小钱 |
[11:44] | Sweet. | 很好 |
[11:46] | What time did you land? | 你什么时候着陆的 |
[11:47] | 35 minutes ago. | 35分钟前 |
[11:49] | Mr. Bauer, we have to explore all possibilities. | 鲍尔先生 我们必须问清所有可能性 |
[11:51] | Sandy, how long have you and Kati been married? | 桑迪 你和凯蒂结婚多久了 |
[11:56] | Three years, near enough. | 差不多三年了 |
[11:58] | Okay. Tell me about her. | 跟我说说她的事 |
[12:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:05] | What can you say about a person? | 我该怎么描述一个人呢 |
[12:06] | Show them the clip on the phone, the song. | 给他们看看手机里的视频 那首歌 |
[12:18] | That’s Kati. She was an angel. | 那就是凯蒂 她真是个天使 |
[12:36] | Okay, thanks. Yeah, he’s a possibility, | 好了 谢谢 他可能犯案 |
[12:38] | but can he overcome his natural passivity to commit murder? | 但他能克服自己天生的腼腆杀人吗 |
[12:41] | I don’t know. We have some other important leads to follow. | 我不知道 我们还有其他重要的线索跟进 |
[12:45] | Sir, your manner is deeply inappropriate. | 先生 你真是没礼貌 |
[12:48] | I assure you, Mr. Bauer, | 我向您保证 鲍尔先生 |
[12:49] | – this won’t be how we’ll be conduc– – Yes, yes. | -这不是我们… -好了好了 |
[12:51] | Uh, Franklin, will you smooth things over here? | 弗兰克林 你留下来善后吧 |
[12:54] | Uh, Darcy and I need to go. | 我和达西得走了 |
[13:02] | If I may just say so, | 对于您的损失 |
[13:02] | I’m so very deeply sorry for your loss, and I, uh… | 请允许我表达深切的歉意 我… |
[13:07] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[13:08] | If there’s anything I can do for you all, | 如果有什么能为你们效劳的 |
[13:09] | please don’t hesitate to ask. | 请马上告诉我 |
[13:14] | All right, people. What have we got? | 好了 伙计们 什么情况 |
[13:16] | M.E. says petechial hemorrhaging indicates death by asphyxia. | 法医说瘀斑和出血表明是窒息而亡 |
[13:19] | The hyoid’s intact, so we’re probably looking | 舌骨未受损伤 所以她可能是 |
[13:20] | at a smothering rather than a strangulation. | 被闷死的 而不是被勒死的 |
[13:22] | That’s all she wrote. Blood work’s clean. | 她就写了这么多 血液很干净 |
[13:24] | Decayed state of the body means there’s no way | 尸体的腐烂程度表明 无法提取 |
[13:25] | to get any useful DNA. No crime scene, no forensics. | 有效的DNA 没有犯罪现场 也没有争论 |
[13:28] | Matilda’s unknown chat room buddy | 玛蒂尔达的无名网友 |
[13:30] | was definitely the last person to communicate with her. | 肯定是最后一个和她聊天的人 |
[13:32] | I followed the Internet trail he left. | 我跟踪了他的网络记录 |
[13:34] | It bounces around the globe, | 在全球范围内波动 |
[13:35] | then dead-ends at a pirate server in macao. | 最后停在澳门的一个私人服务器处 |
[13:37] | There’s no way to trace our mystery shakespeare fan any further. | 没有办法查出这位莎士比亚迷的具体位置了 |
[13:40] | Matilda’s colleagues at Phiz didn’t know very much about her. | 玛蒂尔达在菲兹的同事并不太了解她 |
[13:43] | Her close friends and family are all back east in Philadelphia. | 她亲密的朋友和家人都在费城 |
[13:46] | She never spoke about her online life or dating. | 她从没提起网上生活或者约会 |
[13:48] | Just family and work stuff. | 只有家人和工作的事 |
[13:49] | So we’ve got zip. | 我们一无所获 |
[13:51] | If we can’t make a connection to Philo, | 如果我们没法从菲洛身上下手 |
[13:53] | maybe we should look elsewhere? | 也许我们该另觅他路 |
[13:55] | No. N–philo is all we have. | 不 不行 菲洛是我们唯一的希望 |
[13:58] | If we don’t bust him, he busts us. | 如果我们不抓住他 他就会反咬一口 |
[14:00] | Let’s dig deep into Gary Philo, see if we can get any leverage– | 我们深入调查加里・菲洛 看看有什么发现 |
[14:04] | Medical records, bank accounts, legal filings… | 医疗记录 银行账户 法律材料 |
[14:06] | With zero solid evidence, | 我们没有可靠的证据 |
[14:08] | we’re never gonna get warrants for all that. | 就申请不到搜查令进行搜查 |
[14:09] | See if you can call in any favors. Improvise. | 看看能不能让人帮帮忙 随机应变嘛 |
[14:22] | “Bauer”… “Mercer Drive”–yeah. | “鲍尔” “梅瑟驱动器” 是 |
[14:24] | We deliver to them. What’s this about? | 我们送匹萨给他们 怎么了 |
[14:26] | Did you deliver to them yesterday? | 你们昨天给他们送匹萨了吗 |
[14:31] | “Bauer,” “Bauer”… | 鲍尔 鲍尔 |
[14:34] | Nope. No order. | 没 没有订单 |
[14:36] | Somebody there called you at 12:07. | 家里有人12点过7分给你们打了电话 |
[14:39] | They didn’t order anything. What’s this about? | 他们没订匹萨 怎么了 |
[14:42] | The woman who made the call has been murdered. | 打电话的女人被谋杀了 |
[14:45] | Manny. What’s wrong? | 曼尼 出什么事了 |
[14:47] | I’ll tell you later, sis. | 回头告诉你 妹子 |
[14:49] | So… | 那 |
[14:50] | Manny, tell me. What–what is it? | 曼尼 告诉我 怎么了 |
[14:52] | There’s been a murder. | 发生了一起谋杀案 |
[14:55] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[14:56] | Relax, Lila. | 放松 莱拉 |
[14:57] | This a family business? | 这是家族生意吗 |
[14:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:59] | That’s nice. Family’s nice. | 很好 家族生意很好 |
[15:01] | Does your little brother James work here also? | 你弟弟詹姆斯也在这里工作吗 |
[15:03] | Yes, he does. | 是的 |
[15:05] | Is he here now? | 他现在在吗 |
[15:06] | No, he’s not. | 不在 |
[15:09] | Lila? | 莱拉 |
[15:10] | When James came back from the army, | 詹姆斯从军队退役回来后 |
[15:12] | He was a different man, wasn’t he? | 就变了一个人 对吗 |
[15:16] | Troubled. | 很苦恼 |
[15:18] | How do you… | 你是怎么… |
[15:24] | Are you okey? | 你没事吧 |
[15:24] | She’s fine. It’s all good. | 她没事 没事 |
[15:30] | Your brother’s full name is James Barca? | 你弟弟的全名是詹姆斯・巴卡吗 |
[15:33] | When did you last see or hear from him? | 你最后一次与他联络是什么时候 |
[15:35] | Uh, yesterday. | 昨天 |
[15:38] | He left here at about 12:30, | 他十二点半从这里离开的 |
[15:40] | but nothing since then. | 但那时他都好好的 |
[15:42] | This thing is not him. No way. | 这事肯定不是他干的 不可能是他 |
[15:46] | What do you think, Lila? | 你怎么看 莱拉 |
[15:49] | N-no. | 不是 |
[15:51] | There’s no way it’s him. | 不可能是他干的 |
[15:53] | But? | 但是 |
[15:57] | It’s–it’s like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[15:58] | He came back from the army two years ago, and… | 两年前 他从军队退役回来后 |
[16:02] | Ever since then, he’s been angry and… | 变得容易生气 |
[16:05] | …sad and–and violent sometimes. | 沮丧 有时还很暴力 |
[16:08] | Barroom brawls. No big deal. | 只是些酒吧斗殴 没什么大不了的 |
[16:10] | But he has blackouts and stuff. | 可他晕过去了 |
[16:13] | And he quit going to the doctors, | 还不肯再去看病 |
[16:15] | And he self-medicates, and that only makes it worse– | 他自己用药 那只会让情况恶化 |
[16:17] | Lila. He’s our brother. | 莱拉 他是我们的弟弟 |
[16:20] | And I love him so much, but he– | 我非常爱他 但是他… |
[16:24] | Manny, what if he did this? | 曼尼 如果是他干的怎么办 |
[16:27] | This is not him. Okay? | 不是他干的 |
[16:31] | A car registered to a James Barca | 詹姆斯・巴卡名下的一辆汽车 |
[16:33] | Just got a parking ticket this morning, | 今早在离鲍尔房子半个街区的地方 |
[16:36] | half a block from the Bauer house. | 被开了一张违章停车的罚单 |
[16:38] | Oh, my god. | 我的老天 |
[16:43] | Do you have any idea where your brother might be? | 你知道你弟弟有可能会在哪里吗 |
[16:45] | No. I’m done talking. | 不知道 谈话到此结束 |
[16:50] | If James Barca’s car is at Kati’s, | 如果詹姆斯・巴卡的车停在凯蒂家门口 |
[16:52] | Then he went to the murder scene in Kati’s car, | 那么他是坐凯蒂的车去的案发现场 |
[16:55] | Which was left there. | 而凯蒂的车还留在那儿 |
[16:57] | The question is, how did he leave? | 那问题是 他是怎么离开的 |
[17:03] | Either he had an accomplice with another vehicle, | 要么他有个同伙还有别的交通工具 |
[17:05] | Or he left on foot. | 要么就是步行离开的 |
[17:08] | Or he’s still here. | 或者他仍然在这里 |
[17:12] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[17:14] | Come out, come out, wherever you are! | 出来 出来吧 你在哪 |
[17:19] | So, Jane, I need to ask you a question. | 简 我要问你一个问题 |
[17:26] | You still truly believe Red John is dead? | 你依然确信血腥约翰已经死了吗 |
[17:32] | I don’t truly believe anything. | 我从不确信任何事 |
[17:35] | That’s not answering the question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[17:38] | Is this an official inquiry? | 这是官方质询吗 |
[17:40] | Should I have a lawyer present? | 我应该找一个律师在场吗 |
[17:43] | Not unless you’ve done something wrong. | 除非你做了什么错事 |
[17:46] | Have you? | 你做了吗 |
[18:05] | Don’t move. Drop the knife. | 不许动 放下刀 |
[18:07] | No. | 不 |
[18:08] | I said drop the knife! | 我说了 放下刀 |
[18:11] | Stop moving, or I’ll shoot. | 别动 不然我就开枪了 |
[18:13] | James, listen– | 听着 詹姆斯 |
[18:14] | You keep coming, | 你继续前进 |
[18:15] | She’s not gonna shoot her dead like you want her to. | 她是不会如你所愿让你死的 |
[18:17] | She’s just gonna cripple you. | 她只会打残你的腿 |
[18:19] | Let go of the knife, James. You can kill yourself later. | 放下刀 詹姆斯 你可以以后再死 |
[18:22] | Right now you gotta clean this mess up with some grace, | 现在你要做的是清理这个残局 |
[18:25] | Some dignity. | 拿出你的尊严 |
[18:27] | Give your family a proper good-bye. | 向你的家人好好告别 |
[18:28] | You go out like a soldier! | 像一个军人一样走出去 |
[18:40] | Matilda Cruz was a big Shakespeare fan. | 玛蒂尔达・克鲁兹热爱莎士比亚 |
[18:43] | What’s your favorite Shakespeare play, Gary? | 你最喜欢的莎士比亚的戏剧是什么 加里 |
[18:48] | You will learn in time… | 学着点 |
[18:51] | Wayne… | 韦恩 |
[18:52] | …to call me “Mr. Philo.” | 你该叫我菲洛先生 |
[18:56] | As for Shakespeare, | 至于莎士比亚 |
[18:58] | It’s a bunch of english fruits in tights running around going, | 不过就是一些华丽辞藻的堆砌 |
[19:06] | Give me a break. | 行行好吧 |
[19:07] | Zero interest, okay? | 我一点都不感兴趣 |
[19:11] | The idea of me meeting anyone | 如果要我对这场莎士比亚的谈话 |
[19:14] | in a Shakespeare Chat Room | 发表点感想的话 |
[19:16] | is beyond ludicrous. | 我只能说这比荒诞更荒诞 |
[19:23] | 高溪护林站 圣贝纳迪诺国家公园 加州 | |
[19:29] | Kati called up and ordered a pizza from you? | 凯蒂打来向你预定了一个披萨 |
[19:31] | Yes, she did, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[19:32] | And then you went to her house? | 然后你去了她家 |
[19:34] | Yes, ma’am, I did. | 是的 女士 |
[19:36] | And then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[19:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:41] | Yeah. Sure. | 好吧 |
[19:45] | Look, James, you’ve got Kati’s blood all over your body. | 詹姆斯 你全身沾满了凯蒂的血迹 |
[19:50] | We found you holding the knife that killed her. | 我们找到你的时候你手里握着那把凶器 |
[19:52] | It’s gonna be your D.N.A. | 被侵犯的测试结果 |
[19:53] | on the rape kit, isn’t it? | 会反映出你的DNA 不是吗 |
[19:54] | I’m not denying what I did, | 我没有否认我做过些什么 |
[19:56] | but I don’t remember doing it. | 只是我真的记不起来了 |
[19:59] | I must have blacked out. | 我当时一定是晕过去了 |
[20:02] | When I woke up and she was dead, | 我醒来的时候她已经死了 |
[20:03] | and I was covered in her blood, | 而我就躺在她的血泊里 |
[20:05] | I was crazy scared. | 我害怕得快要疯了 |
[20:09] | I ran into the woods, I found a hole, | 我跑到了树林里 找了一个洞 |
[20:11] | And I crawled in it. | 爬了进去 |
[20:12] | And I thought I’d been hiding in it for days and days, | 我想我要日复一日这么躲下去了 |
[20:14] | But this is only tomorrow, right? | 可是这才是第二天 对吗 |
[20:19] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[20:21] | Every man and his dog asks you this question, I bet– | 我敢打赌每个人都会这么问你 |
[20:23] | How many people did you kill when you were a soldier? | 你参军的时候杀过多少人 |
[20:32] | Eight. | 八个人 |
[20:33] | So Kati makes nine? | 这么说凯蒂是第九个 |
[20:34] | No. Yes. | 我没有 是的 |
[20:37] | No. | 没有 |
[20:38] | No, yes, no. | 没有 是的 没有 |
[20:42] | You went to her house without a pizza. | 你没有带着披萨就去了她家 |
[20:46] | That means you must always have planned to kill her, right? | 这意味着你早就计划好了要杀她 对吗 |
[20:50] | You’re on a mission? | 你是在执行任务 |
[20:54] | Yes, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[20:57] | I was on a mission. | 我在执行一项任务 |
[21:03] | You’re going down, mister. | 你完蛋了 小子 |
[21:05] | You hear me? You’re going down. | 你听到了吗 你完蛋了 |
[21:07] | I know that, sir. Thank you. | 了解 长官 谢谢 |
[21:10] | When did you establish phiz systems, Mr. Philo? | 你什么时候建立菲兹系统的 菲洛先生 |
[21:16] | Hello, Jane. | 喂 简 |
[21:18] | Philo confess? | 菲洛招供了吗 |
[21:19] | Nope. He’s tight as a drum. | 没有 嘴闭得紧紧的 |
[21:21] | He won’t even admit to liking Shakespeare. | 他甚至都不肯承认他喜欢莎士比亚 |
[21:24] | It’s so frustrating, | 让人泄气的是 |
[21:25] | Because it seems like he’s gonna crack at any moment. | 他看起来总像是 只要被我们抓住一个弱点 |
[21:27] | If we could just find his weak spot. | 他马上就会崩溃的样子 |
[21:30] | He’s a know-all. | 他是百晓生 |
[21:31] | Loves to be right. | 很享受自己都对的样子 |
[21:32] | That’s where to hit him. | 就从这点入手 |
[21:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:35] | And how are things going there? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[21:37] | Well, we have a suspect in custody. | 我们拘留了一名嫌犯 |
[21:39] | Looks like our man. | 虽然我不怎么确定 |
[21:40] | I’m not so sure he is, though. | 但是他有可能是凶手 |
[21:43] | Same old Jane. | 你还是老样子 |
[21:46] | And how’s Darcy? | 达西那边怎么样 |
[21:47] | Oh, she’s right here, | 她就在我旁边 |
[21:48] | if you want to ask her directly. | 你可以直接问她 |
[21:49] | Mm, no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[21:50] | But send her my best wishes. | 替我问她好 |
[21:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:56] | Lisbon sends her love. | 里斯本向你问好 |
[21:58] | Oh. I doubt that. | 不会吧 |
[22:00] | She doesn’t like me very much. | 她一直不怎么喜欢我 |
[22:02] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[22:03] | Oh, come on. Enough about that. | 好了 够了 |
[22:04] | Why don’t you think this is our man? | 你为什么觉得他不是凶手 |
[22:06] | It’s just a feeling. | 只是感觉而已 |
[22:08] | Can’t really put my finger on it. | 我也说不出哪里不对 |
[22:11] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[22:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:14] | Case closed, then. | 那就结案吧 |
[22:16] | Lovely working with you. | 很高兴和你共事 |
[22:17] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[22:18] | The case isn’t closed. | 案子还没破呢 |
[22:19] | We have to wait for the blood and D.N.A. | 我们还得等血液和基因检测的结果 |
[22:21] | We’ve gotta get this right. | 我们一定要把这事办妥了 |
[22:21] | Lieutenant governor’s watching it very closely. | 副州长密切关注着这个案子呢 |
[22:27] | The lieutenant governor doesn’t give a damn about this case. | 副州长根本不关心这个案子 |
[22:29] | Quit fooling. What’s the real story here? | 少骗我了 你到底在玩什么把戏 |
[22:31] | Why do you want me on this case so badly? | 为什么你这么想让我跟这个案子 |
[22:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:37] | You’re right. I lied. | 你说得对 我是说谎了 |
[22:39] | I asked for you on the case | 我让你跟这个案子 |
[22:41] | because I need your help. | 是因为我需要你帮忙 |
[22:44] | My job’s in jeopardy. It’s… | 我也许保不住工作了 |
[22:46] | You know, it’s office politics. | 你懂的 办公室政治这回事 |
[22:48] | I need a win. | 我需要赢一次 |
[22:49] | But you have a win. | 但是你已经赢了啊 |
[22:51] | You’re confident James Barca’s guilty? | 你确信詹姆斯・巴卡是凶手 |
[22:53] | But you’re not. | 但是你不这么认为 |
[22:54] | And,what if you are right? | 要是你说对了怎么办 |
[22:59] | Help me. Come on. Please. | 帮帮我 求你了 |
[23:02] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[23:04] | If I stay and I’m right, | 要是我留下来 而且我是对的 |
[23:07] | we run this case my way. | 就按我的方法来办案 |
[23:09] | I’m here to learn. | 悉听尊便 |
[23:12] | Then I’ll stay. | 那我就留下来 |
[23:27] | Do you recognize this item? | 你认识这个东西吗 |
[23:30] | No. | 不认识 |
[23:31] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[23:34] | Take a closer look. | 再靠近点 |
[23:37] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[23:38] | No. Take a really good look. | 不 再仔细地好好看看 |
[23:46] | It’s a beautiful object, isn’t it? | 这东西可真漂亮 是吧 |
[23:48] | Suppose so. | 是不错 |
[23:50] | Restful to look at. | 看着让人心灵平静 |
[23:54] | Very… | 无比 |
[23:56] | restful. | 宁静 |
[24:02] | Wait, are you really trying to hypnotize me? | 等等 你真打算对我用催眠术 |
[24:07] | No. | 不是 |
[24:08] | Yes, you are. | 你就是 |
[24:09] | Just checking to see if you recognize that. | 只是看看你认不认识这个东西 |
[24:14] | You were. | 还真是 |
[24:16] | You were trying to hypnotize me. | 你刚才是想催眠我 |
[24:18] | No. No, I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[24:21] | Before we were so rudely interrupted by James Barca, | 詹姆斯・巴卡鲁莽地打断我们之前 |
[24:25] | I was asking you about Red John. | 我正问你血腥约翰的事情 |
[24:28] | Now? | 现在说吗 |
[24:29] | When I have eggs coming? | 我正等着我的鸡蛋送上来呢 |
[24:32] | Well, I can’t help it. | 我也控制不住自己 |
[24:32] | I’m an FBI agent. | 我是个联邦调查局探员 |
[24:34] | I like to get at the truth. | 我喜欢追求真相 |
[24:37] | I tell you what– | 这么着吧 |
[24:39] | How ’bout I do an old-school psychic reading on you, | 你让我对你施一次传统的通灵解读 |
[24:42] | and then we’ll talk Red John? | 然后我们来谈血腥约翰 |
[24:44] | You wanna do your act? | 你想对我用这招 |
[24:46] | what can I say? I’m a showman. | 怎么说呢 我就好表演 |
[24:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:51] | Do your reading and then we’ll talk. | 随你解读 然后咱们就来好好谈谈 |
[24:54] | You have to be completely honest with me. | 你必须完全诚实 |
[24:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:02] | Happy childhood? | 童年快乐吗 |
[25:04] | Yes. | 快乐 |
[25:06] | Who was your favorite, mom or dad? | 你最喜欢谁 爸爸还是妈妈 |
[25:08] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[25:09] | Mom showed weakness? | 妈妈比较软弱 |
[25:10] | Dad was stronger? | 爸爸更坚强些 |
[25:14] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[25:15] | Stronger how? | 怎么个坚强法 |
[25:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:18] | Uh, you know. Life. | 你懂的 就是日常生活中 |
[25:20] | No. Something more specific than that. | 不是 要更具体一些 |
[25:22] | Something you… | 你没法轻易说起的 |
[25:25] | can’t talk about easily. | 一些事 |
[25:30] | You have the confidence of an only child, | 你有身为独生子女的自信感 |
[25:32] | Yet there’s sadness also. | 但我还感觉到悲伤的情绪 |
[25:40] | You lost somebody. | 你失去过什么人 |
[25:43] | Everybody’s lost somebody. | 谁都失去过什么人 |
[25:45] | Yes, but you lost a sister or a brother. | 没错 但你失去的是兄弟或姐妹 |
[25:50] | Which? | 哪一种 |
[25:51] | Sister. | 姐妹 |
[25:52] | Drowning. It wasn’t anybody’s fault. | 溺死的 谁也没错 |
[25:54] | You blame yourself, which you know is crazy. | 你怪自己 你也知道这么想很没道理 |
[26:02] | You’re good. | 你挺厉害 |
[26:06] | That’s a neat skill. | 这一手真漂亮 |
[26:11] | So now let’s talk about Red John. | 现在我们来谈谈血腥约翰 |
[26:13] | That’s why you’re relentless in your work… | 所以你在工作上总是毫不留情 |
[26:16] | Because you’re relentlessly hard on yourself. | 因为你对自己也冷酷无情 |
[26:18] | You know, you should cut yourself some slack. | 你知道吗 你应该对自己放松一点 |
[26:21] | You’d be a lot happier. | 你会开心很多 |
[26:23] | Come on. You don’t know | 得了吧 你对我 |
[26:23] | – anything about my – you’re lonely and you’re sad, | -一无所知 -你很孤单又很悲伤 |
[26:25] | because you lock down your emotions, | 因为你深埋自己的情感 |
[26:26] | which accounts for your stilted seduction technique. | 这使得你引诱的技巧很不自然 |
[26:30] | You’re capable of great passion | 如果你愿意释放情感 |
[26:31] | if you’d just let yourself go. | 你是可以很有激情的 |
[26:33] | But you won’t, | 但是你做不到 |
[26:35] | not until you redeem yourself, | 在你赎清罪孽 |
[26:37] | make the wrong things right. | 纠正错误之前 你都做不到 |
[26:39] | But how can you hope to do that? | 但是还能指望你做什么呢 |
[26:41] | You can’t bring your sister back. | 你没法让你的妹妹死而复生 |
[26:43] | You’re on your own. | 你孤身一人 |
[26:51] | Deep down inside, you’re a cruel man, aren’t you? | 你内心深处是个残忍的人 是不是 |
[27:02] | Here you go, hon. | 这给你 亲爱的 |
[27:16] | Susan, wait. | 苏珊 等等 |
[27:17] | Seriously, patrick, I’m not interested. | 说真的 派翠克 我不想听 |
[27:18] | Oh, never mind that. | 别管那个了 |
[27:20] | I realize what’s bugging me about this case. | 我想到这案子的漏洞在哪了 |
[27:24] | Agents. | 探员们 |
[27:26] | Have you charged him? | 你们起诉他了吗 |
[27:28] | Charged who? | 起诉谁 |
[27:29] | The man you arrested. | 你们逮捕的那个人 |
[27:30] | The pizza guy. | 送披萨的那个 |
[27:31] | Who told you we’d arrested anyone? | 谁跟你说我们逮捕人了 |
[27:34] | Of course. | 对了 |
[27:35] | Ranger Franklin. | 那个叫富兰克林的护林员 |
[27:37] | I was told in confidence. | 他私下偷偷告诉我的 |
[27:38] | Well, never mind who we have in custody. | 别管我们抓了谁 |
[27:40] | We need to look through your wife’s stuff. | 我们需要看看你妻子的东西 |
[27:43] | Now. | 现在 |
[27:44] | This is her room. | 这是她的房间 |
[27:46] | Separate bedrooms, huh? | 分房住 是吗 |
[27:48] | If you tell me what you’re looking for, | 要是你告诉我你要找什么 |
[27:49] | maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮上忙 |
[27:51] | I doubt that very much. | 这不一定 |
[27:53] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[27:58] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[28:01] | Kati wasn’t wearing her wedding ring. | 凯蒂没戴她的结婚戒指 |
[28:06] | Yes. You’re right. | 对 你说的没错 |
[28:09] | Maybe james barca took it. | 也许是詹姆斯・巴卡拿走了 |
[28:13] | He didn’t have it, did he? | 但他身上没有 不是吗 |
[28:18] | Maybe he threw it away. | 也许他扔了 |
[28:19] | Possibly. But why? | 有可能 但是为什么呢 |
[28:23] | More likely, she wasn’t wearing her ring | 更有可能的是 她没戴戒指 |
[28:26] | because she left it at home, | 因为她留在家里了 |
[28:27] | because that’s what people do | 人要是有外遇的时候 |
[28:28] | when they’re having an affair. | 都这么干 |
[28:38] | Were you and Kati having an affair? | 你和凯蒂有外遇吗 |
[28:40] | Oh, come on. | 算了吧 |
[28:41] | No, ma’am, we were not. | 没有 我们没有 女士 |
[28:43] | Oh, James, don’t deny yourselves the truth. | 詹姆斯 别否认事实了 |
[28:46] | You and Kati were in love. | 你和凯蒂彼此相爱 |
[28:49] | Or am I wrong? Was it just a little… | 或者我说错了 你们之间只是 |
[28:51] | Fun? A little lust? | 寻点乐子 一夜风流 |
[28:59] | No. | 不是的 |
[29:02] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[29:05] | And she loved me. | 她也爱我 |
[29:05] | She was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 她是发生在我身上最美好的事 |
[29:08] | Why didn’t you tell us before? | 为什么你之前不说 |
[29:09] | Tell you that she was cheating? What for? | 告诉你她出轨了 为什么要说呢 |
[29:12] | I don’t wanna make it seem like she was a bad person. | 我不想让人觉得她是个坏女人 |
[29:14] | Give her family more grief. | 会让她家人更伤心的 |
[29:15] | Well, that’s very considerate of you. | 你还真是体贴 |
[29:19] | How long were you together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[29:22] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[29:25] | I delivered a pizza one time, and we got to talking. | 有一次我送披萨 然后我们就聊了起来 |
[29:28] | She was… | 她很 |
[29:31] | Lonely, and… | 寂寞 而且 |
[29:34] | I don’t know. We got along. | 总之 我们在一起了 |
[29:38] | She said we must have been married in a previous life. | 她说我们上辈子一定是夫妻 |
[29:41] | Does anyone else know about the relationship? | 其他人知道你们的关系吗 |
[29:44] | No. | 不 |
[29:46] | Look, james, if you can prove you were lovers, | 詹姆斯 如果你能证明你们是情侣 |
[29:48] | You might be able to avoid the death penalty. | 那也许你也能被免除死刑 |
[29:50] | I don’t want to avoid it. | 我不想被免除 |
[29:54] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[29:57] | See, thing is, James… | 你看 是这样的 詹姆斯 |
[30:00] | I’m about, oh… | 我呢 |
[30:03] | 80% sure that you didn’t kill her. | 有八成确定不是你杀的 |
[30:09] | I wish that were true. | 我希望这是真的 |
[30:12] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[30:24] | I found this in your wife’s bedroom. | 我在你妻子的卧室发现了这个 |
[30:26] | Make of it what you will, | 随便你怎么解释 |
[30:28] | but Mr. Barca is innocent. | 但巴卡先生是无辜的 |
[30:31] | Your wife’s killer is still out there. | 杀你妻子的凶手仍逍遥法外 |
[30:33] | But the man confessed, didn’t he? | 但那男的认罪了 对吧 |
[30:34] | Well, he’s just a messed-up kid, that’s all. | 他只是个迷失的孩子 仅此而已 |
[30:37] | I could kick myself. | 我真很后悔莫及 |
[30:39] | The truth was right there. | 真相就在眼前 |
[30:41] | I missed it by a hair. | 就隔着一根头发的距离 |
[30:43] | A hair. | 一根头发而已 |
[30:45] | Brush aside the distractions, | 梳理掉那些障碍 |
[30:46] | and it’s just so obvious. | 真相清晰可见 |
[30:49] | What is? I don’t follow you. | 是什么 我没太听懂 |
[30:50] | No need. | 不需要 |
[30:51] | No need. | 不需要 |
[30:52] | Leave it to us professionals. | 留给专业人士来处理 |
[30:53] | And rest assured, the true culprit will pay dearly. | 请放心 真凶一定会被严惩 |
[30:58] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[31:00] | “The true culprit will pay dearly”? | 真凶一定会被严惩 |
[31:02] | That a little too theatrical for you? | 太戏剧化了吗 |
[31:04] | Where are we going now? | 我们现在去哪 |
[31:05] | Right now we’re going back to the forest service office. | 先回林业局办公室 |
[31:07] | To do what? | 做什么 |
[31:08] | To release james barca | 放了詹姆斯・巴卡 |
[31:09] | And get a search warrant for his brother manny. | 然后申请一张对他兄弟曼尼的搜查令 |
[31:11] | Manny barca is your culprit? | 曼尼・巴卡是真凶 |
[31:13] | What’s his motive? | 他有动机吗 |
[31:14] | Well, who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[31:14] | Maybe he was in love with kati, too. | 也许他也爱上了凯蒂 |
[31:17] | Come on. That’s not enough. | 这可不够充分 |
[31:18] | Sure, it is. | 当然够 |
[31:22] | Jane | 简 |
[31:23] | It’s not enough. | 那根本不够 |
[31:25] | Deal’s we run this case my way. | 说好用我的方式来破案的 |
[31:27] | Well, the deal’s off. | 那现在不算数了 |
[31:29] | We’re charging james barca | 血液检测出来后 |
[31:30] | As soon as the blood work gets back. | 我们起诉就要詹姆斯・巴卡 |
[31:31] | I’m sick and tired of your antics. | 我受够了你的把戏 |
[31:34] | Kati bauer deserves better | 凯蒂・巴卡应该得到 |
[31:35] | than these stupid games you’re playing. | 比你这愚蠢游戏更专业的调查 |
[31:36] | Oh, don’t talk to me about games. | 可别跟我提游戏 |
[31:38] | And you don’t care a damn about Kati Bauer, | 你根本不在乎凯蒂・巴卡 |
[31:40] | Nor is your job in jeopardy. | 也不是你那岌岌可危的工作 |
[31:44] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[31:46] | I’m only here so you can get a good, close-up look at me. | 我来这里仅仅是为了让你仔细观察我 |
[31:49] | Why would I want to get a good, close-up look at you? | 我什么要仔细观察你 |
[31:51] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[31:52] | And quit your playacting, | 别再演戏了 |
[31:53] | ’cause you’re really not very good at it. | 因为你实在不太在行 |
[32:06] | Red John is alive, and you know it. | 血腥约翰还活着 你很清楚 |
[32:10] | Well, that’s a theory. | 那只是推断 |
[32:12] | It’s a fact. | 那是事实 |
[32:14] | And the only question is, why would you deny it? | 而唯一的问题是 为什么你要否认 |
[32:17] | Why would you try and throw me off the trail? | 为什么你要让我脱手那个案子 |
[32:23] | I realized something. | 我突然明白了 |
[32:23] | You’re not hunting Red John, you’re protecting him. | 你不是在追捕血腥约翰 而是在保护他 |
[32:25] | That’s why you claim he’s dead. | 这是为什么你宣称他死了 |
[32:27] | That’s absurd. | 真是荒谬 |
[32:28] | What other conclusion could I come to? | 我还能得出其他什么结论吗 |
[32:31] | If you’re enemies, why hasn’t he killed you? | 如果你是敌人 为什么他不杀了你 |
[32:34] | Why hasn’t he killed the people you work with? | 为什么不杀了你的同事 |
[32:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:38] | Well, if Red John is dead, | 如果血腥约翰死了 |
[32:40] | Why are the people that cross him still dying? | 为什么惹恼了他的人还会死 |
[32:42] | Because he has friends. | 因为他有朋友 |
[32:44] | He has disciples. | 他有部下 |
[32:49] | Are you one of them? | 你是其中之一吗 |
[32:50] | Is that why you’re protecting him? | 所以你才在保护他吗 |
[32:52] | I wasn’t protecting him, I was protecting you. | 我没在保护他 我在保护你 |
[32:55] | No, Susan, you have this all wrong. | 不 苏珊 你想错了 |
[32:57] | Patrick, how can I believe a word you say? | 派翠克 你觉得我会相信你吗 |
[32:58] | You won’t even admit that Red John is alive. | 你甚至都不承认血腥约翰还活着 |
[33:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:09] | I admit that Red John is still alive. | 我承认血腥约翰还活着 |
[33:13] | Why did you deny it? | 你为什么否认 |
[33:14] | It was a mistake. | 是我弄错了 |
[33:15] | But I am not his friend, nor am I one of his disciples. | 但我不是他的朋友或是部下 |
[33:18] | I sure hope you can prove that. | 我希望你能证实这一点 |
[33:20] | Well, I don’t have to prove anything. | 我不需要证实任何事 |
[33:22] | You do. | 你需要 |
[33:32] | Well, I guess we have nothing more to do here. | 看来我们在这里的事办完了 |
[33:43] | Goodbye, patrick. | 再见 派翠克 |
[33:59] | Mr. Jane. | 简先生 |
[34:01] | Franklin. | 弗兰克林 |
[34:02] | Listen, big news. | 大新闻 |
[34:05] | We’re gonna release james barca first thing tomorrow morning. | 我们明早要释放詹姆斯・巴卡 |
[34:08] | Agent darcy’s getting a search warrant | 达西探员在申请 |
[34:10] | for his brother manny’s house and car. | 对他兄弟曼尼屋子的搜查令 |
[34:12] | Holy cow. Why? | 上帝啊 为什么 |
[34:13] | No real evidence yet, | 现在还没有真凭实据 |
[34:15] | But we’re certain that manny is our man. | 但我们确定曼尼就是我们要找的人 |
[34:18] | You wanna help us execute the search warrants? | 你想帮我们执行搜查吗 |
[34:21] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[34:22] | All right. I’ll call you first thing in the morning. | 好的 我明早叫你 |
[34:27] | Hey, Jane. How’s it going? | 简 进行得怎样 |
[34:30] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[34:31] | My help? | 我的帮助 |
[34:32] | What about darcy? | 达西呢 |
[34:34] | It didn’t work out. Long story. | 合不太来 说来话长 |
[34:36] | Uh, no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[34:37] | I’ll tell you when you get here. | 等你过来我再跟你说 |
[34:38] | I’m busy here! | 我很忙的 |
[34:39] | Call me when you’re close. | 快到的时候给我来个电话 |
[34:43] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[34:44] | Jane needs me. | 简需要我 |
[34:44] | You guys are gonna have to handle this yourselves. | 你们得自己搞定了 |
[34:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:55] | Here’s some water. | 给你的水 |
[34:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:23] | Traces of D.N.A. were found under matilda’s fingernails. | 在玛蒂尔达的指甲里发现了DNA |
[35:31] | So now you’re going to test my D.N.A. | 所以你们要测试我的DNA |
[35:32] | By sampling the saliva I left on that bottle, huh? | 就用我留在瓶口的唾液 |
[35:36] | That drink of water’s gonna be pretty expensive. | 喝一口水的代价可惨重无比 |
[35:38] | You’re busted. | 你完了 |
[35:39] | Do yourself a favor– | 痛快点 |
[35:40] | get out ahead of this. | 别磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[35:42] | Talk to us. | 招吧 |
[35:43] | Well, these days I imagine an intelligent killer | 我觉得这年头 有智商的杀手 |
[35:46] | will be very careful not to leave D.N.A. | 会小心翼翼 不会在他或者她的 |
[35:49] | On his or her victim. | 被害人上留下DNA的 |
[35:51] | Everybody makes mistakes. | 每个人都会犯错 |
[35:56] | Not the killer of Matilda Cruz. | 杀玛蒂尔达・克鲁兹的可不会 |
[36:01] | Sweetheart, | 甜心 |
[36:02] | If you ever want a sample of my D.N.A., | 如果你想要我的DNA样本 |
[36:04] | All you gotta do is ask. | 说话就是了 |
[36:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:29] | What happened with Darcy? | 达西怎么了 |
[36:31] | You’re not gonna ask about the case? | 你不问问案子么 |
[36:32] | Is it under control? | 一切都在控制之中吗 |
[36:33] | Yes. I missed you. | 对啊 我想你了 |
[36:34] | I missed you, too. Hmm. | 我也想你 |
[36:36] | So what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[36:37] | We fell out. | 我们吵架了 |
[36:38] | Did you crack the Philo case? | 菲洛的案子破了吗 |
[36:39] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[36:40] | That’s it? You fell out? | 就这事 你们吵架了 |
[36:41] | Well, you don’t think I’d tell you? Can we go? | 你不觉得我会告诉你吗 我们能走了吗 |
[36:54] | Now we wait. | 现在耐心等着 |
[36:57] | Tell me what happened with Darcy. | 告诉我跟达西是怎么回事 |
[37:09] | I’m still here. | 我还在这儿呢 |
[37:11] | Yes. I know. | 我知道 |
[37:13] | Please, Jane, just tell me what happened. | 拜托 简 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[37:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:18] | I admitted that Red John is still alive, | 我承认血腥约翰还活着 |
[37:20] | Just like you wanted me to, | 你之前也希望我说出来的 |
[37:22] | and she accused me of working for him. | 可她指控我为他效力 |
[37:25] | What? | 什么 |
[37:26] | She thinks I’m one of Red John’s disciples. | 她觉得我是血腥约翰的手下 |
[37:27] | The FBI thinks you’re working with Red John? | 联调局认为你和血腥约翰是一伙的 |
[37:30] | Don’t look so serious. It’s a joke. | 别这么严肃 开个玩笑 |
[37:32] | What did you tell her? | 你怎么跟她说的 |
[37:33] | I told her to go ahead and prove it. | 我让她拿出证据来 |
[37:35] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[37:36] | Well, news flash– | 总而言之 |
[37:37] | I don’t work for Red John, | 我不是血腥约翰的人 |
[37:38] | so she’s wasting her time. | 所以她是在浪费时间 |
[37:40] | What did Darcy use as proof? | 达西手里掌握了什么证据吗 |
[37:41] | Well, sh–nothing. | 她 没有 |
[37:42] | How could she have any proof? | 她怎么会找得到证据 |
[37:45] | I can’t believe you haven’t cracked philo yet. | 我不敢相信 你还没破菲洛的案子 |
[37:47] | I mean, you guys just can’t manage without me, can you? | 你们就是离不开我对吧 |
[37:50] | Don’t try and divert me with insults! | 别想侮辱我 来转移我的注意力 |
[37:52] | Okay, what did she say she was gonna do? | 好吧 她说了她打算怎么做吗 |
[37:53] | She didn’t. | 没有 |
[37:54] | And you didn’t ask her? | 你怎么不问她 |
[37:55] | Ah! Look. | 瞧 |
[38:11] | uh, excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[38:13] | You’re both under arrest! | 你们俩都被捕了 |
[38:15] | I’m not sure why, but hey… | 我不知道为什么 但是… |
[38:22] | You knew Kati was having an affair with James Barca, | 你知道凯蒂与詹姆斯・巴卡有外遇 |
[38:25] | but you didn’t tell sandy, because, uh, | 但你没有告诉桑迪 因为 |
[38:27] | He’d want a divorce. | 他会提出离婚 |
[38:28] | And in California, | 但是在加州 |
[38:29] | That means that Kati would get half the assets | 这就意味着 凯蒂会得到一半的财产 |
[38:32] | And joint custody of megan, | 和梅根的联名抚养权 |
[38:33] | like a reward. | 这一切反而像是奖励 |
[38:35] | Exactly. A reward for being a slut. | 没错 给荡妇的奖励 |
[38:37] | Hon, I thought we agreed not | 宝贝 我还以为我们说好了 |
[38:39] | – to talk till Josh Wagner gets here. – All right. | -在约什・威格尔来之前不开口 -好吧 |
[38:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:42] | When you saw kati preparing that picnic lunch, | 你看见凯蒂在准备野餐 |
[38:44] | you knew it was for her regular date with james. | 你知道那是为了跟詹姆斯的约会准备的 |
[38:47] | She made potato salad right in front of me. | 她当着我的面做了土豆沙拉 |
[38:48] | As brazen as can be. | 无耻到了极点 |
[38:50] | And you used your insulin needle | 你就用你打胰岛素的针头 |
[38:52] | to inject a powerful sedative, | 注入了一管强力镇定剂 |
[38:54] | Horse tranquilizer, probably, | 大概是给马用的安定药 |
[38:56] | Into all of the wine bottles of that wine rack… | 扎进了那酒架上左右的酒瓶里 |
[38:59] | So that whichever bottle kati took, | 因此无论凯蒂拿走哪瓶酒 |
[39:02] | your plan would still work. | 你的计划都会见效 |
[39:14] | it was a good plan. | 那是个周全的计划 |
[39:23] | It was a very good plan. | 万无一失 |
[39:26] | Then why are we here? | 那我们现在为什么在这儿 |
[39:29] | Those tiny holes you left | 你在酒架上的酒瓶里 |
[39:31] | in the wine bottles on the wine rack… | 留下的那些小孔 |
[39:34] | That was your downfall. | 让你功亏一篑 |
[39:35] | That, and the shard of glass | 还有你在野餐现场 |
[39:36] | that you left Up at the picnic site. | 留下的玻璃碎片 |
[39:39] | All I needed to do was plant | 我要做的 就是 |
[39:40] | the word “Hairbrush” In your subconscious | 在你的潜意识里植入”发梳”这个词 |
[39:45] | And bait a trap with a fake story | 用虚构的故事 设下圈套 |
[39:47] | to be passed on by chatty cathy here. | 再让多嘴的家伙转达一下 |
[39:51] | Whoa. Hey, look, | 听着 |
[39:53] | I had no idea that I was passing on a- | 我不知道我传达的是… |
[39:54] | I was just teasing. | 我是开玩笑的 |
[39:55] | Relax. It’s fine. | 放松 没关系 |
[39:57] | You did very well. You did a great job. | 你做得很好 非常出色 |
[39:58] | In fact, you cracked the case for us. | 事实上 你为我们破了案 |
[40:00] | And that is exactly what my report will reflect. | 我会在报告里如实上报 |
[40:02] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[40:04] | Well, that’s… | 这样啊 |
[40:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:08] | Well, think nothing of it. | 小事一桩 |
[40:09] | You know, your call, | 虽然这由你说了算 |
[40:11] | but perhaps you might wanna release James Barca now. | 但也许你现在放了詹姆斯・巴卡比较好 |
[40:13] | I’m sure his family would appreciate it. | 我想他的家人会很感激不尽 |
[40:16] | – …For him, okay? Just- – James. | -为了他 好吗 -詹姆斯 |
[40:18] | oh, my Goodness. Brother. | 我的天啊 哥哥 |
[40:20] | Oh! James! Are you okay? | 詹姆斯 你没事吧 |
[40:22] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[40:24] | You did good. | 做得好 |
[40:26] | Oh, wait here. | 等一下 |
[40:30] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[40:31] | Nope. | 不 |
[40:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:34] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[40:37] | Yep. | 不用 |
[40:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:39] | Yep. | 好的 |
[40:43] | Agent Darcy. | 达西探员 |
[40:44] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[40:46] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[40:47] | Case solved. | 案子破了 |
[40:48] | Although I understand | 虽然我很理解 |
[40:49] | Jane may have irritated you somewhat with his antics. | 简可能会因他的滑稽把戏激怒到您 |
[40:51] | Hey, all’s well that ends well, though, right? | 但是一切都圆满首场 对吗 |
[40:53] | No. We have a problem. | 不 出了问题 |
[40:59] | These past two days have confirmed something for me. | 在过去的这两天里 我确定了一件事 |
[41:02] | I think patrick jane is a cunning, | 我想派翠克・简是一个狡猾的 |
[41:03] | manipulative sociopath. | 擅于控制人的反社会分子 |
[41:08] | I think he’s working hand-in-hand with Red John. | 我想他在与血手约翰亲密合作 |
[41:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:13] | If it’s true, we’re taking him down. | 如果这是真的 我们会扳倒他的 |
[41:16] | And you can help, or you can go down with him. | 你可以帮忙 或者也可以跟他同归于尽 |
[41:17] | I’m sorry to be so blunt, | 很抱歉我这么直言不讳 |
[41:20] | but that’s the FBI perspective. | 但这是联调局的立场 |
[41:23] | You deserve full disclosure. | 你该知道实情 |
[41:28] | Yes, I see. | 我明白了 |
[41:32] | Well, you can count on my full cooperation. | 我会全力配合你 |
[41:37] | Sorry to inconvenience you, Mr. Philo. | 很抱歉给您造成不便 菲洛先生 |
[41:39] | I’ll sign you out downstairs. | 我下楼给你登记 |
[41:41] | you start thinking about a new career, Wayne. | 你开始考虑新职业了 韦恩 |
[41:44] | ’cause this one’s all over for you. | 因为你真的不适合这行 |
[41:49] | Well met. | 幸会 |
[41:51] | Well met. | 幸会 |
[41:53] | Uh, I was just, uh, | 我只是 |
[41:54] | telling your hapless friend here | 在告诉你倒霉的朋友 |
[41:57] | I am gonna bury you morons in lawsuits. | 我要让你们这群傻瓜吃官司 |
[42:01] | You may think you’ve won this one, | 你也许觉得这次你赢了 |
[42:03] | But look at your hands, Mr. Philo. | 但是看看你的双手 菲洛先生 |
[42:05] | They’re stained red with Matilda’s blood. | 它们都染着玛蒂尔达的鲜血呢 |
[42:08] | Will all great neptune’s waters | 海王星上的圣水 |
[42:09] | wash that blood clean from your hand? | 洗得掉你手上的血迹吗 |
[42:12] | No. | 不 |
[42:14] | It’s “Oceans.” “Neptune’s oceans.” | 那是”海水” “海王星海水” |
[42:18] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[42:18] | “Neptune’s oceans.” “Macbeth,” Act II, Scene 2. | “海王星海水” “麦克白” 第二幕 第二场 |
[42:22] | Shakespeare. You lied to us, Mr. Philo. | 莎士比亚 你骗了我们 菲洛先生 |
[42:25] | Why would you lie to us? | 你为什么跟我们撒谎 |
[42:27] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[42:29] | No. | 不对 |
[42:32] | No. You need to come talk to us some more, Gary. | 你得再跟我们谈谈了 加里 |
[42:38] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[42:39] | You don’t know whether to hug me or to hit me. | 你不知道是该拥抱我 还是该打我 |
[42:42] | I… | 我… |