时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Just think– | 设想一下 |
[00:02] | 49号高速公路 距离加州圣雷吉奥12英里 | |
[00:03] | this was once the seabed of a prehistoric ocean. | 这里曾是史前海洋的海床 |
[00:07] | So? | 所以呢 |
[00:08] | So it lends perspective in the great scheme of things, | 所以它引出了万物的方方面面 |
[00:10] | Just how insignificant, how small, how tiny we are. | 我们有多伟大 多渺小 多微不足道 |
[00:13] | – Maybe for you. Cho. What do we got? – Tiny. | -你可能是这么觉得吧 周 什么情况 -渺小 |
[00:17] | License and registration I.D. him as a Ryan D’stefano. | 车牌和注册号显示死者名叫莱恩・迪斯蒂法诺 |
[00:21] | Wallet was on him. No money gone. | 钱包在他身上 没有丢失钱财 |
[00:23] | Keys in the ignition. Gas tank was empty. | 钥匙还在点火装置上 油箱空了 |
[00:25] | How’d he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[00:26] | Shot from behind at close range. | 从背后被近距离枪杀 |
[00:28] | Road rage, or paid hit? | 驾驶员冲突 还是买凶杀人 |
[00:40] | There’s two sodas in the drink holder. | 饮料架上有两杯碳酸饮料 |
[00:43] | One’s diet. The other’s regular. | 一杯无糖 另一杯是常规饮料 |
[00:46] | Body’s on the passenger side, | 死者是坐在副驾驶座的 |
[00:47] | so one can assume there were two people in the car. | 所以可以推断 车上有两个人 |
[00:51] | Where’d the other one go? | 另一个人去哪里了 |
[00:52] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[00:54] | Anything else useful? | 还有其它线索吗 |
[00:55] | No, we’re still running down the name. | 没 我们还在调查死者身份 |
[00:56] | Found this in his pocket. | 在他的口袋里找到了这个 |
[01:00] | It’s a start. | 可以从这开始查 |
[01:02] | 金狐赌场 | |
[01:10] | Yeah, I know Ryan D’stefano. | 对 我认识莱恩・迪斯蒂法诺 |
[01:12] | He worked here for about, I don’t know, six weeks. | 他在这里工作了约六周 |
[01:15] | He doesn’t work for you anymore? | 后来就没干下去了吗 |
[01:16] | Not for the last six months. | 近六个月都没在这里干活 |
[01:18] | What kind of work was he doing for you, Mr. Holmes? | 他为你做什么工作 霍姆斯先生 |
[01:20] | Security guard. I run security here at the casino. | 保安 我负责这家赌场的安保工作 |
[01:23] | Mr. D’stefano is a convicted criminal. | 迪斯蒂法诺是个重罪犯 |
[01:26] | He’s served time for burglary and armed robbery. | 他因盗窃罪和持械抢劫服过刑 |
[01:28] | You hire ex-cons to work for security for you often? | 你常雇前科犯做保安吗 |
[01:30] | No, I don’t, and that’s why I fired him. | 不是的 所以我才把他给解雇了 |
[01:33] | How’d he get past the background check? | 他是怎么通过背景调查这关的 |
[01:35] | Look, I can’t access police records as fast as you. | 我没法像你们警方那么快查到犯罪记录 |
[01:35] | 杰克・哈利恩 | |
[01:38] | Once I found out, I dealt with it. | 我一旦发现了真相 就会立即处理 |
[01:40] | Yes, you seem like a man that deals with things. | 对 你看上去就像是收拾残局的人 |
[01:43] | You got that right. | 没错 |
[01:45] | Did Mr. D’stefano form any relationships | 迪斯蒂法诺先生在这里工作期间 |
[01:47] | while he was working here? Friends or enemies? | 人际关系怎么样 有朋友或敌人吗 |
[01:50] | No, he kept pretty much to himself. | 没 他有点自我封闭 |
[01:52] | Can you think of anybody | 你能想到谁 |
[01:53] | who may have wanted to harm Mr. D’stefano? | 可能想伤害迪斯蒂法诺先生吗 |
[01:56] | No. | 想不到 |
[01:57] | We need to talk to your boss. Where is he? | 我们得和你的老板谈谈 他在哪里 |
[01:59] | That would be Mr. Shaw. He’s not here today. | 那得找肖先生 他今天不在 |
[02:02] | What about any kind of paperwork you might have on D’stefano? | 你有迪斯蒂法诺的档案吗 |
[02:04] | Where’s that? | 在哪里 |
[02:05] | This way. | 这边请 |
[02:08] | Where’s the other guy? | 你们另一个同事呢 |
[02:09] | Ah. He does that. He’ll be back later. | 他一向这样 一会儿就回来 |
[02:13] | This way. | 这边请 |
[02:15] | The handcuffs are no longer on me. | 这副手铐不再拷在我手上了 |
[02:17] | They are on you. | 而转移到你手上 |
[02:24] | And here’s your watch, good as new. | 你的手表给你 原封未动 |
[02:27] | A round of applause for our volunteer. | 为我们的志愿者鼓掌 |
[02:37] | In the lamaseries of the orient– | 在东方的喇嘛庙 |
[02:40] | Hey, Jack, where’s my 50 bucks? | 杰克 我的50块呢 |
[02:45] | From the lamaseries of the orient… | 从东方的喇嘛庙 |
[02:48] | to the ancient texts… | 到亚特兰蒂斯 |
[02:50] | of Atlantis… | 古老的文字 |
[02:52] | I have found the key to controlling the dark energies… | 我找到了控制宇宙黑暗力量的… |
[02:56] | of the universe. | 钥匙 |
[03:02] | Channeling these energies… | 引导这些力量… |
[03:05] | I will transport my beautiful assistant | 我将把我的漂亮助手通过舞台 |
[03:07] | across the stage… | 运送到 |
[03:11] | to reappear in this box. | 这个盒子里 |
[03:13] | Seriously, Jack. I just want what’s mine. | 说真的 杰克 我只要我的那份 |
[03:15] | Where’s my 50 bucks? | 我的50块呢 |
[03:18] | 50 bucks, or I’ll blow the trick. | 还我50块 不然我就揭穿你的戏法 |
[03:25] | Jack, come on. | 快 杰克 |
[03:26] | Lowlife piker! I want my scratch! | 市井赌徒 我要我的那份 |
[03:32] | Or I’ll tell ’em about the trapdoor. | 不然我就把地板门的事说出来 |
[03:35] | Hey, Jack, calm down. Don’t recognize me? | 杰克 别紧张 不认识我了吗 |
[03:38] | Patrick Jane? I should have known. | 派翠克・简 我早该认出来 |
[03:40] | Little heckling, | 我就逼问了几句 |
[03:41] | and you blow a simple pass. | 你就不大变活人了 |
[03:42] | You’re losing your touch, Jack. | 你的表现不如从前了 杰克 |
[03:46] | You ruined my act. | 你毁了我的表演 |
[03:49] | It was good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:58] | 超感警探 | |
[03:59] | 超感警探 | |
[04:09] | Yeah, I’m doing pretty good here all around. | 对 我在这里过得很好 |
[04:11] | This job’s just temporary, really, | 这份工作只是暂时的 |
[04:13] | until the new floor show at caesars. | 直到凯撒夜总会的表演之前 |
[04:15] | That’s next… probably. | 那里大概就是下一站了 |
[04:18] | Oh, that’s great. | 很不错 |
[04:19] | Yeah. I’m excited. I am super excited. | 是 我很激动 我兴奋不已 |
[04:26] | What happened, Jack? | 发生什么事了 杰克 |
[04:28] | You were headed for the top. | 你一直力争上游 |
[04:30] | I still am. | 我现在还是 |
[04:33] | I still am–I still am. | 我现在还是 我还是 |
[04:37] | I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[04:41] | I got sidetracked. I got caught up in some stuff. | 我只是有点分心 被一些事情耽误了 |
[04:49] | I got busted for drugs. I did some time. | 我被抓到嗑药 我有一阵子嗑药来着 |
[04:52] | It’s not a big deal. Just, uh… | 这没什么大不了的 只是 |
[04:54] | Just messed with my bookings a little, so… | 只有有点影响我的演出合同 |
[04:58] | That’s showbiz. Right? | 这就是娱乐业 对吧 |
[05:00] | But I’m working my way back up, so… | 但是我现在重回到老路了 |
[05:04] | Blah blah blah, that’s me. What you been up to, Patrick? | 我的故事就这些了 你近来忙什么呢 派翠克 |
[05:10] | I work with the police. | 我跟警察合作 |
[05:13] | CBI. | 加调局 |
[05:15] | I’m investigating a murder. | 我在调查一起谋杀案 |
[05:17] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[05:18] | No. No. | 没有没有 |
[05:20] | In fact, uh… | 事实上 |
[05:23] | This is my bit. Uh… | 这才是我的正事 |
[05:25] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[05:29] | No, never seen him. | 不 从没见过 |
[05:31] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[05:34] | N–y–no, no. | 不 不认识 |
[05:38] | How are you, of all people, working with the cops? | 你没事吧 跟警察一起工作 |
[05:41] | You didn’t hear what happened? | 你没听说发生的事吗 |
[05:43] | No. Hear what? | 没有 出了什么事 |
[05:45] | Eh, it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[05:48] | I’m here. | 回到正题吧 |
[05:52] | Well, I’m sorry I can’t be of more assistance, officer. | 我很抱歉没法提供更多的帮助了 警官 |
[05:57] | Good to see you so well, Jack. | 看到你别来无恙真高兴 杰克 |
[06:01] | Last time I saw you was 16 years ago, | 上一次见你还是在十六年前 |
[06:03] | when you opened for me in Kansas City, | 你带我在堪萨斯城闯荡 |
[06:05] | And for what it’s worth, you don’t look a day older. | 无论如何我要说 你一点都没变 |
[06:09] | Well, thank you, but you’re mistaken, patrick. | 谢谢你 不过你错了 派翠克 |
[06:11] | It’s you who opened for me. | 是你带我闯荡才对 |
[06:12] | Your memory’s going. | 你记性不行了 |
[06:14] | Mm. Mentalists. | 灵媒 |
[06:17] | Big talkers. No skills. | 只动嘴皮子 不玩手上功夫 |
[06:22] | See you. | 下回见 |
[06:28] | Ballistics reports the slugs came from a .38. | 弹道检测结果凶器是一把点38 |
[06:30] | Explains why there were no shell casings at the crime scene. | 犯罪现场没有发现弹壳就说得通了 |
[06:32] | We got D’stefano’s prints all over the car | 车里遍布迪斯蒂法诺的指纹 |
[06:34] | And on one of the soda cups. | 其中一个苏打杯上也有 |
[06:35] | There’s different prints on the other cup. | 另一个苏打杯上有其他人的指纹 |
[06:36] | Haven’t come up with anything yet, but we’re still searching. | 目前没有匹配 我们还在比对 |
[06:38] | If they’re in the system, we’ll find ’em. | 如果系统中有匹配 我们会找到的 |
[06:40] | Okay, what have we learned about D’stefano? | 好的 我们现在对迪斯蒂法诺了解多少 |
[06:42] | Grew up near the Oregon border. | 迪斯蒂法诺在俄勒冈州边界地区长大 |
[06:44] | Brother claimed D’stefano was getting his life back on track | 他的兄弟说他假释出狱后 |
[06:46] | since he was released on parole. | 生活就步入了正轨 |
[06:47] | They always say that, don’t they? | 他们总这么说 不是吗 |
[06:49] | All tracks, though– new town, new job, fresh start– | 各个方面 新城市 新工作 新开始 |
[06:52] | Leave all the bad influences behind. | 把不良过去都抛在身后 |
[06:53] | Getting fired would have put a dent in that. | 被炒了鱿鱼会对他造成 |
[06:56] | What’d he do after he lost his job? | 他丢了工作后都干了些什么 |
[06:58] | Nothing. | 什么也没有干 |
[06:59] | What do you mean, “Nothing”? | 什么意思 |
[06:59] | He didn’t get another job? He didn’t go back up north? | 他没有找到别的工作 还是他没有回去北部 |
[07:02] | Nope, he just hung around in San Refugio until he was killed. | 都不是 他直到被杀前一直在圣雷吉奥游荡 |
[07:04] | Here’s something. I called his parole officer. | 是这样的 我打给了他的假释官 |
[07:07] | He said D’stefano got into a scuffle | 他说迪斯蒂法诺曾在圣雷吉奥一家酒吧外 |
[07:08] | with an unknown individual at a bar outside San Refugio. | 和一个不知名的人有过打斗 |
[07:11] | P.O. gave him a break and let it slide. | 假释办公室警告了他就让这事过去了 |
[07:13] | When was that? | 那是什么时候的事 |
[07:14] | A couple months ago, after he got fired. | 几个月以前 他被解雇后 |
[07:15] | Okay, what about the casino? We finding any connection? | 好的 赌场那边呢 发现什么联系了吗 |
[07:18] | Yeah, owner’s a guy named Nicky Shaw. | 赌场主名叫尼克・肖 |
[07:19] | He’s reputed to be mobbed up, for what it’s worth. | 他出了名的恶贯满盈 |
[07:21] | Cho, you and Rigsby look into D’Stefano’s movements | 周 你跟瑞斯比跟进迪斯蒂法诺之前的活动 |
[07:23] | leading up to his murder. See if you can find anything. | 看看能发现什么他被杀的线索 |
[07:26] | Grace, follow up on the bar fight. | 格蕾斯 跟进那次酒吧斗殴事件 |
[07:28] | Will do, boss. | 收到 |
[07:32] | Are you planning on taking any interest in this case? | 你不打算对这起案子表现出一点兴趣吗 |
[07:35] | I’m looking for clues. | 我正在找线索 |
[07:39] | Yes, in the newspaper. | 没错 在报纸上找 |
[07:41] | Besides, I heard every single word. | 还有 我每个字都听清楚了 |
[07:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:44] | Yes. | 真的 |
[07:45] | Our victim is either a hardened criminal | 被害人既不是一个惯犯 |
[07:47] | or a tragically misunderstood Dickensian waif. | 也不是惨遭误解的雾都孤儿 |
[07:50] | Also, the casino may be connected to the mafia. | 还有 赌场可能跟黑手党有关联 |
[07:53] | Okay, so what do you think? | 好吧 你怎么想 |
[07:57] | “What do I think?” | 我怎么想 |
[07:59] | I think I’m hungry. | 我觉得我饿了 |
[08:15] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[08:17] | What can I do you for? | 我能为你做什么吗 |
[08:18] | I’m curious about a fight that happened here a couple months ago, | 我想知道几个月前这里的一次斗殴 |
[08:21] | involving this guy. | 这个人参与其中 |
[08:24] | That’s Ryan. Yeah. They went at each other pretty good. | 这是莱恩 他们打得可够呛 |
[08:28] | You knew Mr. D’Stefano? | 你认识迪斯蒂法诺先生吗 |
[08:30] | What’s this about? | 关于什么事 |
[08:32] | He was murdered. You don’t know anything about that? | 他被谋杀了 你不知道这件事吗 |
[08:35] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[08:38] | He was shot. | 他被枪杀了 |
[08:39] | What can you tell me about him? | 关于他 你了解些什么 |
[08:40] | You know, he was a good guy, just… | 怎么说呢 他是个好人 |
[08:43] | Hotheaded. | 只是有点冲动 |
[08:45] | Is that how the fight started? | 是他的冲动挑起了斗殴吗 |
[08:47] | Yeah, I mean, after he lost his job at the casino, | 是的 我是说他被赌场解雇以后 |
[08:49] | He was always going on and on about getting back at them, | 他总是反复说着要报复他们 |
[08:52] | So, you know, when the guy who fired him showed up one day, | 所以当解雇他的人有天来了这里 |
[08:56] | Yeah, Ryan lost it. | 莱恩就失控了 |
[08:57] | Was that Shaw, the casino owner? | 是那个赌场主肖吗 |
[08:59] | Or the other guy, head of security? | 还是其他人 安保的头吗 |
[09:00] | I don’t know. Big black guy with a shaved head. | 我不知道 是一个剃光头的黑人大个子 |
[09:06] | Finished eating? | 吃完啦 |
[09:07] | D’stefano got in a bar fight | 迪斯蒂法诺之前跟赌场的安保丹特・霍姆斯 |
[09:08] | with the security guy from the casino–Dante Holmes. | 有过一次酒吧斗殴 |
[09:11] | I think we should talk to him again. | 我们要再找他谈话 |
[09:13] | Oh, interesting. I’ll take care of it. | 有趣 我会搞定的 |
[09:15] | W-what do you mean? Where are you? | 什么意思 你在哪里 |
[09:18] | Uh, be back soon. We’ll talk then. | 我很快回来 到时候再跟你说 |
[09:21] | Sorry about that, Mr. Shaw. | 不好意思 肖先生 |
[09:23] | So rumor has it that you’re a made man. | 听说你是个无往不利的人 |
[09:27] | Did you have D’stefano whacked, rubbed out, smudged, | 你解雇 赶走 清理了迪斯蒂法诺先生 |
[09:30] | whatever it is the phrase you use? | 你喜欢用什么词都行 |
[09:32] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[09:35] | Look, is it an embarrassment | 你要问我 雇佣了一个重罪犯 |
[09:37] | that we hired a convicted felon? | 是不是有点难堪 |
[09:38] | Of course. | 我会说是的 |
[09:39] | Does that implicate us in his death? Not at all. | 我们是不是跟他的死有牵连 完全没有 |
[09:42] | Does that make us liable in any way? I don’t think so. | 我们对此有责任吗 我想没有 |
[09:48] | What about the fight that you had with D’stefano? | 那你怎么解释跟迪斯蒂法诺的斗殴 |
[09:51] | What fight? | 什么斗殴 |
[09:56] | He was drunk and angry at me for canning him. | 他那时候喝醉了 把被解雇的事迁怒于我 |
[10:00] | Can’t blame him for that. | 这也不能怪他 |
[10:02] | So I tuned him up a little. | 所以我小小教训了下他 |
[10:04] | Saw no reason to speak about it, | 既然跟他被杀没什么关系 |
[10:05] | seeing as there was no connection to him getting shot. | 我想这事也不用再提了 |
[10:08] | Well, that seems reasonable enough, | 挺有说服力的 |
[10:10] | And who wants that kind of publicity? | 没人想要这种事被公开 |
[10:12] | Right. | 是的 |
[10:16] | Look, I run a nice establishment here. | 我在这里经营了一份很好的产业 |
[10:17] | Everything is the best. | 所有东西都是最好的 |
[10:20] | Next month, | 下个月 |
[10:20] | I’ve got an international poker tournament coming in. | 我要举办国际扑克锦标赛 |
[10:23] | Top cable coverage. It’s gonna be big. | 赛事盛大 顶级有线电台将会报道 |
[10:26] | You didn’t know about the fight? | 你之前不知道打架的事 |
[10:28] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:30] | And you don’t mind that Holmes here | 你也不介意霍姆斯 |
[10:32] | was withholding that information from you? | 对你隐瞒这个消息吗 |
[10:35] | No. | 不介意 |
[10:37] | Look, is there anything else you should like to know? | 你还想知道什么 |
[10:39] | My business is an open book to law enforcement. | 我的生意在法律面前毫无保留 |
[10:50] | No, I’m fine, thanks. | 不必了 谢谢 |
[11:01] | Enjoy the show. | 看看看表演吧 |
[11:11] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:12] | We found the gas station where D’stefano and his passenger | 我们查到了迪斯蒂法诺和车上的乘客 |
[11:14] | got gas and sodas. | 购买汽油和苏打的加油站 |
[11:16] | We got an I.D. on the passenger. | 查出了乘客的身份 |
[11:17] | Her name’s Holly Danvers. | 她的名字是霍莉・丹弗斯 |
[11:18] | Paid for the drinks using a credit card. | 她用信用卡为饮料付了钱 |
[11:19] | Hasn’t used it since. | 之后就没用过了 |
[11:21] | Couple of drug priors. There’s an address there. | 有吸毒前科 那上面是地址 |
[11:23] | Nice work. Go and get her, but be careful. | 做得好 去找她 不过要小心 |
[11:26] | If she executed D’stefano in cold blood, | 如果是她残忍杀害了迪斯蒂法诺 |
[11:28] | she’s likely to put up a fight. | 她会奋力抵抗的 |
[11:29] | All right. We’ll call in if we get anything. | 好的 如果有发现我们会打电话 |
[11:46] | Can I, uh, help you gents? | 先生们 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[11:48] | CBI. | 加调局的 |
[11:50] | Do you know a woman named Holly Danvers? | 你知道一个叫霍莉・丹弗斯的女人吗 |
[11:53] | Sure. We know Holly. | 当然 我们都认识霍莉 |
[11:55] | Trailer 60. Fine tenant. | 住在60号房车 很好的房客 |
[11:58] | Her roommate Cheryl’s a pushy one, though. | 不过她的室友雪莉挺固执 |
[12:01] | Complains about the water pressure. | 她经常抱怨水压 |
[12:04] | Is she in her trailer? | 她在自己的房车里吗 |
[12:05] | No, she went away with a young fella, couple of days ago. | 不在 几天前她和一个年轻人离开了 |
[12:09] | My wife sees everything. | 我妻子洞察一切 |
[12:12] | Nobody gets away with anything around here. | 没人能侥幸逃脱她的观察 |
[12:15] | You recognize this man? | 你认得出这个人是谁吗 |
[12:17] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[12:19] | Yeah, I remember because one of ’em forgot something, | 我记得是因为他们中一个人忘拿了东西 |
[12:22] | And then he went back to get it. | 他就回去拿东西了 |
[12:23] | Can we talk to the roommate? | 我们能和霍莉的室友谈谈吗 |
[12:25] | I… don’t think she’s in. | 我觉得她不在 |
[12:28] | I stopped by earlier to check her propane, | 之前我去找她检查液化气 |
[12:29] | but, uh, she didn’t answer. | 但她没开门 |
[12:31] | Any chance we could take a look around the trailer? | 我们能看看房车吗 |
[12:33] | Be a big help to us. | 这对调查会大有帮助 |
[12:34] | Oh, of course you can. We run an honest place. | 当然可以 我们诚信经营 |
[12:37] | Go get the keys. | 去拿钥匙 |
[12:38] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 夫人 |
[12:40] | Head over. | 你们先去吧 |
[12:41] | He’ll come meet you. | 他会跟你们碰面的 |
[12:42] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[12:54] | CBI. We need to speak to you. | 我们是加调局的 要和你谈谈 |
[12:57] | See? Nobody home. | 瞧 没人在家 |
[12:59] | Can you unlock it for me, please? | 请帮我把门打开行吗 |
[13:01] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[13:06] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[13:12] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:18] | Your Park Manager let us in. | 你的管理员让我们进来的 |
[13:30] | Cheryl? | 雪莉 |
[13:32] | Cheryl? | 雪莉 |
[13:34] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:47] | Prepare yourselves, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[13:49] | to be terrified and amazed. | 请为惊悚神奇的表演做好准备 |
[13:55] | Hey. What did you do to me? I can’t feel my toes. | 你对我做了什么 我感觉不到脚趾了 |
[14:03] | Where are my toes? | 我的脚趾在哪里 |
[14:05] | I can’t feel my toes. | 我感觉不到脚趾了 |
[14:08] | Hey. Hey, hey, look, look, look. | 你看 你看 快看 |
[14:09] | Her head’s in a box, but she’s still talking. | 她的头在盒子里 可她还在说话 |
[14:13] | That is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[14:16] | Crazy. | 太疯了 |
[14:18] | Holly Danvers is our number one suspect. | 霍莉・丹弗斯是头号嫌犯 |
[14:21] | What do we know about her? | 她是什么情况 |
[14:22] | Well, according to her parole records, | 根据她的假释记录 |
[14:23] | Holly Danvers did everything she was supposed to. | 霍莉・丹弗斯遵守一切规定 |
[14:25] | She got clean and stayed clean. | 她戒了毒 没有复吸 |
[14:26] | Passed all her drug tests, went to regular counseling, | 她通过了所有药检 并接受定期辅导 |
[14:29] | Even got a good job as a waitress | 甚至还在大弗兰克酒吧 |
[14:31] | at a place called Big Frank’s. | 找了份做女招侍的工作 |
[14:32] | – Big Frank’s outside San Refugio? – Yeah. | -在圣雷吉奥外的大弗兰克酒吧 -是的 |
[14:35] | That’s where D’stefano got into his fight. | 迪斯蒂法诺就是在那里打架的 |
[14:37] | They must have met there. | 他们一定是在那里碰见的 |
[14:38] | Love triangle gone wrong, maybe? | 可能是三角恋出现危机了 |
[14:39] | D’stefano and Danvers hook up, | 迪斯蒂法诺和丹弗斯约会 |
[14:41] | then she catches him cheating on her with the roommate, | 后来她发现他背着自己和室友劈腿 |
[14:42] | Kills ’em both. | 就杀了他们 |
[14:43] | Does she have a history of violence? | 她有暴力前科吗 |
[14:45] | No. | 没有 |
[14:46] | We need to dig deeper. | 我们得继续调查 |
[14:47] | Van Pelt, go to Big Frank’s. | 范佩尔 你去大弗兰克酒吧 |
[14:49] | See what you can learn. | 看看能发现什么线索 |
[14:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:54] | Order up! | 上菜 |
[14:55] | Holly? She’s one of my best waitresses. Why? | 霍莉 她是最好的女服务生之一 怎么了 |
[14:58] | When was the last time you spoke with her? | 你最后一次和她讲话是什么时候 |
[15:00] | She was supposed to be working today. | 她今天应该来上班的 |
[15:02] | She called in this morning, | 她早上打来电话 |
[15:02] | said she had to miss a couple shifts. | 说不能来轮班了 |
[15:04] | Order up! | 快上菜 |
[15:05] | She called in? What’d she say? | 她打电话来 说了什么 |
[15:09] | Needed time off for a personal matter. | 需要为私事请假 |
[15:12] | Seemed kind of cranky, so I didn’t push. | 听上去很暴躁 所以我就没强迫她了 |
[15:14] | Like I said, she’s one of my best. | 就像我说的 她是最棒的之一 |
[15:18] | Hello. Come on. Order up. | 喂 你快点 来上菜 |
[15:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:31] | Hey, Patrick. What is it? | 你好 派翠克 怎么了 |
[15:32] | Well, I caught the show. It was great. Very smooth. | 我看过表演了 很棒 非常流畅 |
[15:35] | Uh, the Sphinx, nicely played. | 斯芬克斯表演得很好 |
[15:37] | Love the blammo box. | 真喜欢这个魔术箱 |
[15:38] | Of course it’s all about the assistant. Patrick. | 当然都要归功于你的助手 我是派翠克 |
[15:40] | Oh, I’m Trish. | 我是崔莎 |
[15:42] | We’re old friends. | 我和他是老朋友 |
[15:49] | Sorry. Uh, this is Vincent and Skiddy. | 忘了介绍 这是文森特和斯奇迪 |
[15:51] | They’re young magicians I am mentoring. | 我指导的两位年轻魔术师 |
[15:57] | Jack and I used to work the carnival circuit together. | 我和杰克以前常在狂欢马戏团演出 |
[15:59] | Mentoring, huh? Well, that’s great. | 已经带徒弟啦 真不赖 |
[16:01] | Used to be this guy was so tight he wouldn’t tell you the time. | 以前这家伙小气得连时间都不愿意告诉你 |
[16:04] | Uh, still owes me 50 bucks from what, 16 years ago? | 还欠我五十块钱呢 是十六年前的事了 |
[16:07] | I don’t remember this 50 bucks. | 我不记得欠你钱 |
[16:08] | Of course you don’t. You know what? | 你当然不记得 跟你说吧 |
[16:09] | I’m gonna let that slide. Anyway, I have to run. | 钱我不打算要了 我有点急事先走了 |
[16:12] | Um, it was a great act. Nice to meet you. | 演出非常棒 很高兴认识你们 |
[16:16] | Be good. | 好好干 |
[16:17] | Thanks. Hey, uh, I’ll call you. We’ll–we’ll get together, okay? | 谢谢 我们再联系 碰个面 好吗 |
[16:20] | – Sure, Jack. – All right. | -没问题 -好吧 |
[16:54] | Hello, Lisbon. | 你好 里斯本 |
[16:55] | You wondering when I’m coming back? | 你想问我什么时候才回去吗 |
[16:57] | No. Not at all. | 绝无此意 |
[16:58] | I wouldn’t want to impose. | 我不想强迫你 |
[16:59] | Whenever you find the time is okay with me. | 你想什么时候回来都行 |
[17:02] | Ah. Sarcasm. Doesn’t suit you much at all. | 说反话 一点都不像你的风格 |
[17:08] | I’m working the case. In fact, I’ve almost cracked it. | 我在调查 事实上 案子已经快破了 |
[17:11] | Really? So have we. | 真的吗 我们这边也是 |
[17:14] | Really? What do you got? | 真的吗 你们有什么发现 |
[17:16] | It looks to be a crime of passion. | 看起来是冲动犯罪 |
[17:18] | A woman named Holly Danvers was the last person | 一名叫霍莉・丹弗斯的女人 |
[17:20] | to see D’Stefano before his death, | 是迪斯蒂法诺死前见到的最后一个人 |
[17:22] | and we found her roommate dead in their trailer. | 这个女人的室友也死在了拖车里 |
[17:26] | Yeah, and Danvers was a waitress | 而且丹弗斯是一名服务生 |
[17:28] | at the bar D’Stefano got in a fight at. | 就在迪斯蒂法诺和人打架的酒馆上班 |
[17:30] | Ooh. Well, now it seems to make sense. | 似乎一切都说得通了 |
[17:33] | Yeah, because I just explained it to you. | 是的 因为我都跟你分析完了 |
[17:35] | When are you coming back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[17:40] | We’ll talk later, Lisbon. Thanks. | 我一会打给你 里斯本 谢了 |
[17:43] | Wait. Jane… | 等等 简 |
[17:47] | B1 一层停车场 B2 二层停车场 C 赌场 | |
[17:50] | Security’s too tight. | 安保做得密不透风 |
[17:51] | It was 12 minutes, man. We checked it twice. | 需要十二分钟 我们试探了两次 |
[17:54] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[17:56] | Gosh, guys. There’s gotta… | 天呐 两位 总有办法 |
[17:58] | There’s no way, man. | 没有办法 哥们 |
[18:03] | We’ve tried, man. | 我们尽力了 |
[18:15] | Thanks. Thank you. | 谢了 谢谢两位 |
[18:21] | Hello, Jack. | 你好 杰克 |
[18:24] | Where’d you come from? | 你从哪冒出来的 |
[18:28] | I know what’s going on. | 我知道发生了什么事 |
[18:30] | What are you talking about? You–you been following me? | 你在说什么 你一直跟踪我 |
[18:34] | The way you fell apart onstage when I yelled | 我在台下大喊 你在台上就演砸了 |
[18:36] | was the first clue. | 这是第一条线索 |
[18:39] | Then you lied about knowing D’Stefano, | 接着你撒谎说不认识迪斯蒂法诺 |
[18:42] | and now you’re palling around with a couple of ex-cons. | 现在你又和两个前科犯来往 |
[18:46] | Your friends are more professional than they look. | 不得不说 你那两位朋友 |
[18:48] | I must say that. They did a good job of casing this place. | 是真人不露相 踩起点来还真有两下子 |
[18:51] | What do you mean? What place? | 你什么意思 踩什么点 |
[18:52] | You’re planning to rob the casino, Jack. | 你打算抢劫赌场 杰克 |
[18:54] | There’s no point in hiding it. | 别遮遮掩掩的了 |
[18:55] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[18:57] | You can get me in a lot of trouble, | 让别人听到 |
[18:57] | people hear you talking like that. | 我的麻烦就大了 |
[18:59] | Question is, why? You’re not the casino-robbing type. | 为什么 你不是抢劫赌场的那种人 |
[19:03] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:05] | and you should leave it alone. | 这事你还是少管为妙 |
[19:07] | You’re scared– I knew that from the first– | 你害怕了 第一眼我就看出来了 |
[19:09] | But not for yourself, | 但你的恐惧不是为自己 |
[19:11] | for someone you care about. | 而是为你关心的人 |
[19:12] | Cut it out. I mean it. Walk away. | 省省吧你 我说真的 给我走开 |
[19:14] | Holly Danvers is your girlfriend. | 霍莉・丹弗斯是你女友 |
[19:16] | She’s been kidnapped | 她被绑架了 |
[19:17] | by whoever’s making you rob the casino. | 对方要挟你去劫赌场 |
[19:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:25] | But it can’t be robbed. It’s impossible. | 但根本无法下手 根本没戏 |
[19:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:29] | 高度戒备的美国军事基地 | |
[19:29] | I mean, it’s not Fort Knox. | 这又不是诺克斯堡 |
[19:32] | Is it really that hard? | 真有那么困难吗 |
[19:33] | I’ve been looking at it every which way. | 每个角度我都观察过了 |
[19:35] | I can’t see how it can be done, | 就是想不出办法 |
[19:37] | and they’ve got Holly, | 霍莉还在他们手上 |
[19:38] | and there’s nothing I can do to save her. | 而我却束手无策 |
[19:40] | Hey, whoa, whoa. | 好了 好了 |
[19:42] | Don’t worry. I can help you. | 别担心 我帮你 |
[19:45] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:46] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[19:48] | Calling the police. | 报警 |
[19:49] | No, no, no, they said, any hint of the cops, | 不行不行 他们说了 一旦报警 |
[19:51] | and they’ll kill her. They told me. | 他们就撕票 这是原话 |
[19:53] | Okay. | 那算了 |
[19:56] | Then we have to do it the other way. | 咱们采取别的办法 |
[19:58] | What’s the other way? | 什么办法 |
[20:03] | I rob the casino for you. | 我帮你把赌场劫了 |
[20:17] | Here’s what they sent me. | 他们给我发来了这个 |
[20:23] | You have any idea who sent it? | 知道是谁发给你的吗 |
[20:25] | No. | 不知道 |
[20:26] | But you know how it is. I meet all kinds of people. | 但你知道的 我每天见到形形色色的人 |
[20:29] | There’s some hard cases in this town. | 镇上有好几个难缠的家伙 |
[20:31] | It could be anyone. | 任何人都有嫌疑 |
[20:32] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[20:32] | The first of the month is when the vault is the fullest, | 每个月初 就是赌场金库爆满的时候 |
[20:35] | so whoever’s doing this knows how the casino works. | 想打劫的人肯定知道赌场的运作规律 |
[20:38] | Okay. Well, I’ll take a look around and see what can be done. | 好的 我去四处看看 想想办法 |
[20:41] | Can’t be done. | 根本没办法 |
[20:42] | Vincent and Skiddy agree, | 文森特和斯奇迪都这么觉得 |
[20:44] | and they’ve done things like this before. | 他们有打劫的经验 |
[20:45] | And they’re doing this out of the goodness of their heart? | 他们这次是出于同情才帮你的吗 |
[20:48] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[20:49] | They don’t know anything about the kidnapping or about Holly. | 他们不认识霍莉 也不知道她被绑架了 |
[20:52] | Nobody can know. | 这事不能让别人知道 |
[20:53] | What about Trish? | 那崔莎呢 |
[20:55] | She’s involved, isn’t she? | 她参与进来了 对吗 |
[20:58] | How much does she know? | 她都知道些什么 |
[21:00] | Only what Vincent and Skiddy know, nothing more. | 她知道的不比文森特和斯奇迪多 |
[21:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:04] | Well, we’ll meet tomorrow to discuss it more. Um… | 咱们明天见面再详谈 |
[21:08] | And I think we should introduce me to your team. | 我觉得 你应该把我介绍给你的团队 |
[21:15] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[21:17] | Uh… thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:20] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然 |
[21:26] | Hey. Found something. | 有发现 |
[21:28] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[21:29] | Remember Hellion told Jane and Lisbon | 记不记得哈利恩告诉过简和里斯本 |
[21:30] | he didn’t know D’stefano? | 他不认识迪斯蒂法诺 |
[21:31] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[21:32] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[21:33] | 金狐狸赌场回馈地方社区 | |
[21:34] | “Master of the dark arts Jack Hellion performs magic | 黑魔法大师杰克・哈利恩在赌场员工 |
[21:36] | with the help of casino employee Ryan D’stefano.” | 莱恩・迪斯蒂法诺的协助下表演魔术 |
[21:41] | You told Lisbon yet? | 告诉里斯本了吗 |
[21:41] | No. Just found it. | 还没 刚找到 |
[21:44] | What’s with the flowers? | 花是干嘛的 |
[21:46] | They’re for summer. | 给桑玛的 |
[21:47] | – Summer? Your C.I.? – Yeah. | -桑玛 你的线人 -是 |
[21:50] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:54] | Hey. Nice work on Hellion. | 哈利恩的线索查得好 |
[21:56] | Yeah. Thanks. Good night. | 谢谢 晚安 |
[22:10] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[22:11] | It’s us. | 是我们 |
[22:13] | Hey boys. | 大家好 |
[22:14] | What’s this about, Hellion? | 到底什么事儿 哈利恩 |
[22:17] | You’re late. Sit down. We got a lot of work to do. | 你来晚了 请坐 我们有好多事要做 |
[22:20] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这儿干什么 |
[22:22] | Jane’s coming in on the job with us. | 简入伙了 |
[22:25] | I don’t know about that. | 这我可不确信 |
[22:28] | How do we know we can trust this guy? | 我们怎么知道能不能相信他 |
[22:29] | It’s okay. You can trust him. He’s one of us. | 没问题 可以相信 他是我们的人 |
[22:32] | Says you. I’m not doing this with him. | 这是你说的 我才不和他一起干 |
[22:34] | Well, fine. | 好吧 |
[22:35] | Walk away from a million bucks. | 那就跟百万现钞无缘了 |
[22:38] | Tell you the truth, | 实话实说 |
[22:38] | I didn’t think you really had the chops for it anyway. | 反正我也不觉得你们有这个能力 |
[22:54] | Show us your plan. | 说说你的计划 |
[22:55] | Doesn’t mean that we agreed, though. | 虽然不代表我们同意了 |
[23:01] | Lounge, casino floor, vault, | 休息室 赌场 底下金库 |
[23:05] | loading dock. Right? | 卸货区 对吗 |
[23:06] | First order of business– the lock to the vault. | 首件事 地下金库的锁 |
[23:09] | Okay, it’s a high-security lock, | 是高戒备安全锁 |
[23:10] | using a combination of side wards and pins. | 使用插销和密码结合上锁 |
[23:12] | I can get into it, | 我能打开 |
[23:13] | but it’s gonna take more time than we got. | 但我们没那么多时间 |
[23:15] | Security comes by every five minutes. | 保安每五分钟巡视一次 |
[23:18] | Then we’re gonna need a key. | 那我们需要把钥匙 |
[23:20] | Holmes, the security chief, | 霍姆斯 保安主管 |
[23:21] | carries it on him at all times. | 钥匙从不离身 |
[23:24] | I’ll take care of that. | 我来搞定 |
[23:25] | The vault– you cased it yesterday, right? | 地下金库 你昨天勘察过了吧 |
[23:27] | Yeah. | 是 |
[23:29] | The door in the main room of the casino, | 赌场主室的门 |
[23:30] | marked “Authorized personnel only”… | 写着闲人免进 |
[23:32] | accesses both the backstage area | 它既通向后台 |
[23:34] | and a hallway that leads to the vault. | 也通向连接地下金库的走廊 |
[23:36] | There’s a heavy steel gate, then the door to the vault. | 有一扇钢闸门 然后是地下金库的门 |
[23:40] | There’s a small window set into it. | 嵌着一扇小窗 |
[23:42] | Inside the vault is a bare room with the safe set in the wall. | 金库墙上有安全装置 没有家具 |
[23:45] | There’s no place to hide in there. | 没地方躲藏 |
[23:47] | There’s cameras outside the vault, | 金库外面有摄像头 |
[23:48] | but we can put them on a loop. | 不过我们能让它们循环播放 |
[23:50] | Nobody’ll know the difference. They’re not the problem. | 没人能看出差别 都不是问题 |
[23:52] | The problem is that the guards | 问题是保安 |
[23:53] | come and check the vault every five to six minutes. | 每五六分钟巡视一次金库 |
[23:56] | The safe isn’t complex, but it’s still gonna take me | 安全装置不复杂 但我还是需要 |
[23:58] | more than six minutes to crack it. | 六分钟以上打开它 |
[24:00] | Okay, so we need to get into the vault without being seen, | 我们要神不知鬼不觉进入金库 |
[24:03] | we need to return the key to Holmes | 在霍姆斯察觉前 |
[24:04] | before he realizes it’s gone, then we need to open the safe | 把钥匙还给他 然后神不知鬼不觉 |
[24:08] | without being seen, take the money, and get away. | 打开保险箱 拿钱离开 |
[24:11] | Yeah, that’s all. | 就这些 |
[24:12] | Yeah. Well, if I can figure out a way to do it, | 如果我能想出办法 |
[24:14] | you gotta go along with what I say. | 你们就照我说的做 |
[24:16] | No questions. No arguments. Yes? | 没问题 没争议 行吗 |
[24:19] | Yes, absolutely. | 当然行 |
[24:22] | You better be on the level… | 你最好是真心实意 |
[24:25] | or else we got a problem. | 要不你麻烦大了 |
[24:27] | Only problem I can foresee | 我唯一能预见的麻烦 |
[24:29] | is getting you ready in time. | 就是你们能否及时准备好 |
[24:31] | When are we pulling the job? | 我们什么时候行动 |
[24:32] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[24:37] | Let’s get to work. | 开始准备吧 |
[24:39] | Jane? We need to talk to you. | 简 我们想和你谈谈 |
[24:41] | Well, that sounds ominous. I need to talk to you as well. | 听着不像好消息 我也要和你们谈谈 |
[24:44] | Your friend jack hellion looks good for this. | 你朋友杰克・哈利恩看起来有嫌疑 |
[24:47] | You think? | 你这么认为 |
[24:48] | He knew our victim D’stefano. | 他认识死者迪斯蒂法诺 |
[24:50] | And he was dating Holly Danvers. | 那时他正在和霍莉・丹弗斯约会 |
[24:51] | We think they were in it together. | 我们认为他们一起干的 |
[24:53] | “In” what? | 干什么 |
[24:54] | The murder of Ryan D’stefano. | 谋杀莱恩・迪斯蒂法诺 |
[24:56] | Oh. Yes. Uh… | 对了 |
[24:59] | Well, it’s a theory. | 只是个理论 |
[25:01] | And you think it’s wrong. | 你觉得是错的 |
[25:03] | Well, I know it’s wrong. I mean, it’s way off the mark. | 我知道是错的 错得离谱 |
[25:06] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[25:07] | And you know the right story, of course. | 而你想必知道真相了 |
[25:09] | Yes, I do, | 没错 |
[25:10] | and I know how to close this case neatly. | 我还知道怎么干净利落地破案 |
[25:13] | So? Do tell. | 那么 说吧 |
[25:15] | I shall, but we’re in a very tricky situation here. | 我会说的 可现在我们有个棘手的情况 |
[25:18] | There is a life at stake, | 有一条生命岌岌可危 |
[25:19] | and you’re gonna have to bear with me, | 你们还得容忍我乱来 |
[25:20] | because what I’m about to say might sound a little crazy, | 因为我要说的可能听起来有点疯狂 |
[25:23] | but… | 但是 |
[25:25] | Trust me. It is the only way. | 相信我 这是唯一方法 |
[25:27] | He said, “Crazy idea.” | 他刚说 “疯狂的想法” |
[25:28] | He said, “Trust me.” | 他还说 “相信我” |
[25:29] | Always a bad sign. | 一般都不是好征兆 |
[25:30] | Well, listen, I’m just a consultant here. | 我不过是个顾问 |
[25:31] | We don’t have to do this all together. | 我们不一定要一起行动的 |
[25:33] | I mean, I can manage on my own somehow. | 我是说 我自己也能想法子搞定 |
[25:36] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[25:42] | I will bear with you. | 我可以容忍你 |
[25:47] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[26:07] | Uh, it’s the kidnappers. | 是那些绑匪 |
[26:08] | They’ve given us a location | 他们发了一个地点 |
[26:09] | to drop the money after the job is done. | 完事以后让我们把钱放那 |
[26:11] | Well, tell ’em we’re not doing anything | 告诉他们在确定霍莉还活着之前 |
[26:13] | until we know that Holly’s alive. | 我们什么不会做 |
[26:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:15] | You will have your money after we have proof that Holly is alive. | 等我们知道霍莉还活着你才能拿到钱 |
[26:19] | Oh. They’re sending something. | 他们发东西过来了 |
[26:22] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[26:29] | Okay, keep it together, Jack. We got a job to do here. | 镇定点 杰克 我们还有活要干 |
[26:33] | Okay? Text them back. | 回短信过去 |
[26:36] | Tell ’em we’ll take the money to the drop site | 告诉他们我们会按他们的要求 |
[26:38] | just like they said. | 把钱放到指定地点 |
[26:44] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:51] | Hey. Hey, where have you two been? We go on in four minutes. | 你们俩去哪了 还有四分钟就要开始了 |
[26:55] | We ready? | 准备好了 |
[26:56] | Uh, there is one small thing– uh, those police | 有一个小问题 那些警察 |
[26:58] | that are investigating D’stefano’s murder– | 就是调查迪斯蒂法诺凶杀案的那些 |
[27:01] | They’re here again. | 他们又来了 |
[27:02] | I just wanted you to know so you don’t freak out if you see them. | 提前告诉你们免得到时候被吓到 |
[27:05] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[27:06] | We gotta call it off. | 我们得取消行动 |
[27:07] | No, no. No, we don’t. | 不 不 不用 |
[27:08] | Everything goes ahead as planned. | 一切按计划进行 |
[27:10] | They’re working a homicide. | 他们是来调查凶杀案的 |
[27:11] | They’re not even gonna be thinking about a robbery. | 想都不会往抢劫上想 |
[27:13] | We do it right under their noses. Okay? | 就在他们眼皮底下干一票 好吗 |
[27:16] | Okay. | 同意 |
[27:18] | Let’s do this. | 咱们就行动吧 |
[27:19] | Curtain’s up. | 好戏开场 |
[27:47] | Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 欢迎 |
[27:50] | Tonight I will delight and amaze you. | 今夜我会让你们大呼过瘾 |
[27:54] | You will see things that will make you doubt your eyes. | 我的表演会让你们怀疑自己的眼睛 |
[27:59] | You all set? | 都准备好了 |
[28:01] | Set. | 好了 |
[28:02] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. | 我真不敢相信我们要这么干 |
[28:03] | I’m doing this. | 是我要这么干 |
[28:04] | Well, yeah, but legally, we’re accomplices, so I mean… | 也是 但是法律上我们是共犯 所以 |
[28:07] | Could you shut up? | 能别说了吗 |
[28:13] | Hello, Grace. What luck running into you here. | 格蕾斯 遇到你可真巧 |
[28:16] | Hi, Jane. Am I late? | 简 我迟到了吗 |
[28:17] | Not at all. Follow me. | 没有的事 跟我来 |
[28:20] | My next demonstration is something I learned | 下一个表演是我从一个 |
[28:23] | from a yogi mystic in Dharamshala– | 达兰萨拉的神秘瑜伽行者那学来的 |
[28:26] | How to see by using your astral mind, | 怎样用你的心灵之眼 |
[28:30] | not your physical senses. | 而非物理感官 来看世界 |
[28:32] | I will need a volunteer. | 我需要一个志愿者 |
[28:38] | You, sir. | 就你吧 先生 |
[28:41] | No. Come on, folks. Give him a hand. | 来吧 各位给他鼓鼓掌 |
[28:42] | He’s just shy. | 他只是有点害羞 |
[28:43] | Go on. | 上去吧 |
[28:55] | I want you to examine this hood. | 请你检查一下这个兜帽 |
[28:58] | It’s impossible to see out of it. Is that not so? | 戴着它完全看不清东西 对不对 |
[29:01] | Okay. Uh… | 好的 |
[29:04] | Yes, you can’t see out of it. | 是的 没法看见 |
[29:06] | Thank you. Please step over here. | 谢谢 现在站到这边来 |
[29:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:15] | It’s coming up. | 他过来了 |
[29:20] | Can you see? | 能看见吗 |
[29:22] | No.I am completely blind. | 不能 完全看不见 |
[29:24] | Great, now from our volunteer, | 好极了 咱们这位志愿者 |
[29:25] | Could I get an object? Any object, please. | 能从你这拿一样东西吗 什么都可以 |
[29:32] | Can I have a spot here, please? | 灯光打过来 好吗 |
[29:35] | What is the first object I am showing you? | 我现在给你展示的东西是什么 |
[29:41] | Is it a wallet? | 是钱包吗 |
[29:46] | You can go back to your seat. Thank you. | 你可以回到座位上去了 谢谢 |
[29:50] | I will now come out to the audience. | 现在我会走到观众中来 |
[29:52] | Anyone can give me an object. | 谁都可以给我一样东西 |
[29:57] | Okay. Hat and glasses. | 好了 眼镜和帽子 |
[30:17] | Dante Holmes. | 丹特・霍姆斯 |
[30:18] | I‘’d like to introduce you to Grace Van Pelt. | 这位是格蕾丝・范佩尔 |
[30:20] | She’s an agent at the CBI. | 她是加州调查局的探员 |
[30:21] | She’d like to ask you a few questions. | 她想问你几个问题 |
[30:23] | I think you two are gonna get along famously. | 我想你们两会很有话聊的 |
[30:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:30] | So, um… you’re the head of security, huh? | 你是安保部门的头是吧 |
[30:51] | Nobody saw you, did they? | 没人看见你吧 |
[30:52] | Nobody saw us. You get the key? | 没人看见 你拿到钥匙了 |
[30:54] | Like candy from a baby. We clear? | 小菜一碟 好了吗 |
[30:59] | Clear. | 搞定 |
[31:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:18] | All set. | 准备就绪了 |
[31:20] | You have roughly five and a half minutes. | 你有大约五分半钟的时间 |
[31:27] | Good, good, good, good, good, good, good, good. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[31:40] | Okay, gentlemen, I have to get this key back to Holmes | 先生们 我得在霍姆斯发现钥匙不见之前 |
[31:42] | before he realizes it’s gone. | 把钥匙放回去 |
[31:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:49] | My hands. | 我的手 |
[31:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:53] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我想我做不来 |
[31:54] | I’m not cut out to be a criminal. | 我不是作奸犯科的料 |
[31:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:01] | You’re gonna have to get this key back into Holmes’ pocket. | 你得把钥匙放回霍姆斯的口袋 |
[32:04] | I’ll stay here and help. Right side jacket pocket. | 我留在这帮忙 上衣的右边口袋 |
[32:06] | Remember– right side jacket pocket. | 记清楚了 上衣右边口袋 |
[32:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:15] | Okay, Jack. Hey, look at this coin. | 杰克 看着这枚硬币 |
[32:17] | Look at how bright that is. | 看看它多闪亮 |
[32:19] | Look at the way the light hits it. Eh? | 看看光照在上面的样子 |
[32:27] | As you breathe, | 当你呼吸的时候 |
[32:30] | you will feel your body slowly relax. | 你会感到身体慢慢放松 |
[32:33] | I think you will be able to tell what I have now. | 我想你应该知道我手上是什么 |
[32:36] | Is it a pair of glasses? | 是一副眼镜吗 |
[32:39] | See you soon, I hope. | 一会见了 但愿 |
[32:40] | Yeah, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[32:43] | Do you have an object you’d like to share? | 您有没有要展示的物件 |
[32:46] | When I click my fingers, Jack, | 杰克 我一打响指 |
[32:48] | you will feel calm and relaxed. | 你就会感到镇静和放松 |
[32:52] | It’ll be easy to open the safe. | 打开保险箱就容易了 |
[32:55] | When I click my fingers, Jack, | 杰克 我一打响指 |
[32:58] | you will open the safe with great ease… | 你将轻而易举地开启保险箱 |
[33:02] | and quickness. | 而且动作迅速 |
[33:07] | What do you say we open the safe? | 现在我们来开保险箱如何 |
[33:09] | Okay, here we go. | 好 这就开始 |
[33:15] | Grace, have you seen Jane? | 格蕾斯 你看见简了吗 |
[33:16] | Um, he was here a second ago. | 他刚才还在这儿 |
[33:20] | Careful, son. | 小心点 小子 |
[33:20] | Excuse me, sir. Um, which way to the bathroom? | 抱歉 先生 卫生间怎么走 |
[33:24] | Right over there. | 就在那边 |
[33:33] | Excuse me, agents. I’ve gotta get back to work. | 抱歉 探员们 我得回去工作了 |
[35:01] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[35:02] | Let’s go. You need to get back to the stage. | 走吧 你得回到舞台去 |
[35:10] | Okay. I got the rest of this. | 好吧 剩下的交给我 |
[35:11] | Time to bring the van round to the loading dock. | 现在该把货车开到卸货区了 |
[35:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:22] | Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. | 谢谢 女士们先生们 |
[35:24] | And for our last demonstration, may I have an object, please? | 我们再猜最后一次 请给我一件物品 |
[35:29] | I think you will be able to tell what I have now. | 我想你可以告诉我 我现在手里拿着什么 |
[35:33] | You are holding… | 你手里拿着 |
[35:35] | a set of car keys. | 一串钥匙 |
[36:38] | Got it. | 好了 |
[36:45] | Okay. Me and vinnie will follow right behind you in the car. | 好了 我和文尼会开车跟在你们后面 |
[36:48] | You have the keys? | 你们有钥匙吗 |
[36:49] | Yep. All right. | 当然 |
[36:50] | We get separated, we meet at the truck stop at I-90, okay? | 如果跟丢了 在90号洲际公路的车站碰头 |
[36:52] | Oh, don’t worry. We won’t get separated. | 别担心 我们不会跟丢的 |
[36:55] | Well done, men. | 做得好 先生们 |
[36:56] | We did it. Congratulations. | 我们成功了 恭喜 |
[36:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:58] | Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[37:01] | Hey. Don’t stick around. | 别磨蹭了 |
[37:02] | CBI’s gonna be crawling all over the place very soon. | 加调局的人很快就会赶来 |
[37:06] | Why’d he have to hug me, man? I hate that. | 他干嘛抱我 我最讨厌了 |
[37:08] | Who cares, bro? We’re rich. | 谁在乎啊 兄弟 我们发财了 |
[37:14] | Open the car. Let’s go. | 开车 我们走 |
[37:16] | He took the keys. | 他把钥匙偷走了 |
[37:19] | Bastard took the keys! | 那混蛋偷走了钥匙 |
[37:21] | That’s not the worst of it. | 这还不是最糟的 |
[37:23] | Let me see your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[37:25] | You’re under arrest. | 你们被捕了 |
[37:36] | Heads up. Here they come. | 打起精神 他们来了 |
[37:56] | Holly? | 霍莉 |
[37:56] | Whoa… stop right there, Jack. | 站在那儿别动 杰克 |
[37:58] | Trish? | 崔莎 |
[38:01] | Turn around… slowly. | 慢慢转过身 |
[38:04] | Open the back of the truck. | 把后备箱打开 |
[38:06] | Trish, what are you doing? | 崔莎 你这是做什么 |
[38:07] | Open it. Let me see the money. | 打开 我要看到钱 |
[38:15] | The money’s in the box. | 钱在箱子里 |
[38:20] | It’s gonna be all right, Holly. It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 霍莉 会没事的 |
[38:22] | Yeah, sure it is. Get over there. | 当然啦 到一边去 |
[38:25] | Line up. Move. | 并排站 快 |
[38:29] | Trish, you don’t have to do this. | 崔莎 你没必要这么做 |
[38:31] | He’s right, you know. You don’t have to kill us. | 他说得对 你没必要杀掉我们 |
[38:34] | You’re right. I don’t, | 你说得对 是没必要 |
[38:36] | but it’s cleaner this way. | 但这样处理得更干净 |
[38:38] | Everybody who can identify me will be dead, | 所有能指认出我的人都要死 |
[38:40] | and I will be on my way to Mexico with a boxful of cash. | 而我将带着一箱子现金去往墨西哥 |
[38:43] | Drop the gun and put your hands in the air! | 把枪放下 把手举起来 |
[38:53] | Blammo. | 魔术成了 |
[38:55] | Ballistics checks out for the gun, Trish. | 枪的弹道检验快出来了 崔莎 |
[38:58] | Tell us why you did it, | 告诉我们你为什么这么做 |
[38:58] | And we’ll ask the D.A. To take the death penalty off the table. | 我们可以请求地检免除死刑 |
[39:02] | What do you mean, “Why did I do it”? | 你什么意思 “我为什么这么做” |
[39:04] | For the money, of course. I was robbing a casino. | 当然是为了钱 我抢劫了赌场 |
[39:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:10] | You think I was bitter because Jack was seeing | 你觉得是杰克爱上了个轻浮的女服务生 |
[39:12] | some cheap-ass waitress instead of me? | 而不是我 于是我就不爽了 |
[39:16] | You’re 100% wrong. Couldn’t care less. | 你大错特错了 我一点也不在乎 |
[39:19] | It was strictly about the money. | 这完全是因为钱 |
[39:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:24] | It was D’stefano that gave me the idea at first, | 最初是迪斯蒂法诺想到了这个主意 |
[39:26] | always yammering on about getting even with Holmes. | 他总是抱怨说要找霍姆斯讨回公道 |
[39:29] | And it was D’stefano who grabbed Holly? | 也是迪斯蒂法诺绑架了霍莉吗 |
[39:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:33] | Why did he kill the roommate? | 他为何杀了那个室友 |
[39:35] | She was in the trailer, saw him. | 她当时在房车里 看见了他 |
[39:38] | Bad luck for her. | 她真不走运 |
[39:44] | Once he brought you holly, you got rid of him. | 等他把霍莉交给你时 你就干掉了他 |
[39:47] | I couldn’t trust him. | 我无法信任他 |
[39:49] | He killed that poor, innocent girl, | 他那个可怜无辜的女孩杀了 |
[39:51] | without a shred of remorse. | 一丝怜悯也没有 |
[39:57] | Even laughed about it. No moral compass. | 甚至还笑谈此事 毫无道德观 |
[40:03] | You were about to kill three innocent people yourself | 就在刚才 你正打算亲手杀死 |
[40:05] | Just a while ago. | 三个无辜的人 |
[40:07] | And I would have felt terrible about it. | 我之后一定会为此内疚的 |
[40:09] | There’s a difference. | 这就是区别 |
[40:13] | You’re nuts, lady. | 你是个疯子 女士 |
[40:16] | Sign here. | 在这签字吧 |
[40:19] | We can never thank you enough. I owe you big-time. | 我们感激不尽 我欠你个大人情 |
[40:23] | True. Big-time. Plus 50 bucks. | 没错 大人情 还有50美刀 |
[40:27] | You said you’d let that slide. | 你说过你一笔勾销的 |
[40:28] | Ah, so you do admit that you owe me. | 所以你承认欠我咯 |
[40:30] | No. Wait, when did I first incur this debt, anyhow? | 不 等等 话说我是什么时候欠的这笔钱 |
[40:33] | You were opening for me in Kansas city. I think it was ’93. | 当时你带我在堪萨斯城闯荡 我想是93年 |
[40:36] | There was a girl, not as attra– | 当时有个女孩 不很漂亮 |
[40:37] | Opening for you? Please. Never happened. | 我带着你吗 拜托 从没有过 |
[40:40] | What were the drugs that you got busted for? | 你那次嗑药被抓到 是嗑的什么来着 |
[40:42] | – Bec–I’m curious. – You want to get a cup of coffee? | -我很好奇 -你想来杯咖啡吗 |
[40:43] | Because I have a feeling this could go on for a while. | 因为我预感他们还要吵一会儿 |
[40:45] | ’cause whatever they are, I’m afraid they’ve undermined | 因为无论是什么毒品 恐怕它们 |
[40:48] | the foundation of your memory palace. | 都对你的记忆宫殿有破坏作用 |
[40:50] | I’m sorry. I’ve never seen jack like this before. | 抱歉 我从没见过杰克这个样子 |
[40:52] | No need to apologize. Jane has that effect on people. | 不必道歉 简就是能把人逼成这样 |