时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 加州 圣玛尔塔 | |
[00:11] | What brings us to | 什么风把我们吹到 |
[00:12] | this beautiful place, Lisbon? | 这美丽的海岛来了 里斯本 |
[00:14] | A missing person. | 一名失踪人口 |
[00:16] | Jay Banner. He’s 26 years old. He’s a local boy. | 杰・班纳 26岁 当地男孩 |
[00:19] | He works at some sort of marine salvage place. | 在一家海上救援所工作 |
[00:22] | He went surfing yesterday, and he never came home. | 他昨天去冲浪 至今未归 |
[00:25] | Oh, look at the crabs. You see the little crab? | 瞧瞧这些螃蟹 你看见这小螃蟹了吗 |
[00:30] | Oh, look at the little crabby. | 瞧瞧这小螃蟹 |
[00:33] | Excuse me. I’m agent Lisbon with the CBI. | 打扰了 我是加调局的里斯本探员 |
[00:36] | This is consultant Patrick Jane. | 这是顾问 派翠克・简 |
[00:39] | Are you, uh, Chief Anson? | 您是安森警长吗 |
[00:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:43] | These are Jay’s roommates– | 这些事杰的室友 |
[00:44] | Tark Mitchum, Vicki Lang. | 塔克・米彻姆和薇琪・朗 |
[00:46] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[00:47] | Oh, come on. We’re not welcome. | 拜托 我们才不受欢迎呢 |
[00:50] | You resent us being here on your turf. | 你讨厌我们跑到你的地盘上来 |
[00:52] | Let me rephrase that–your, | 让我修改一下措辞 |
[00:55] | uh, your sand, your sandy coastline. | 你的沙滩 你的沙地海岸线 |
[00:58] | Not at all. | 才没有 |
[00:59] | It’s just that Jay’s an adult, barely been gone a day. | 只是杰是成年人了 失踪还不到一天 |
[01:03] | This just seems to me to be a complete waste of time. | 这在我看来 完全是浪费时间 |
[01:07] | Is this where he was last seen? | 这是你们最后一次见到他的地点吗 |
[01:08] | Yeah, him and Jeeter. That’s our other roommate. | 对 他和吉特 我们另一个室友 |
[01:11] | They went out yesterday for dawn patrol. | 他们昨天去拂晓巡逻了 |
[01:14] | That’s an early morning surf session. | 就是凌晨冲浪练习 |
[01:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:17] | And Jay didn’t come home all night. | 杰一整晚都没有回家 |
[01:18] | I found his board right here, | 我在这儿发现了他的冲浪板 |
[01:20] | which means he didn’t drown. | 这就是说他没有淹死 |
[01:22] | I mean, he wouldn’t drown. He was a fish. | 我是说 他不可能淹死 他水性很好 |
[01:24] | So I thought, “What if he’s been kidnapped?” | 所以我就想 “要是他是被绑架的呢” |
[01:26] | So I called the cops. | 所以我就报了警 |
[01:27] | You called the father. The congressman? | 你打给了你爸 议员先生 |
[01:30] | I wanted the big guns, chief. | 我要找破案能手 警长 |
[01:32] | That board’s a custom, so either Jay was very rich | 这滑板是定制的 所以杰要么非常富有 |
[01:35] | or very serious about his surfing. | 要么对冲浪非常热爱 |
[01:37] | He’s serious, dude. He’s trying to go pro. | 他是专业的 伙计 他正打算去参加巡回赛 |
[01:38] | All he needs is that one big endorsement. | 他现在只差一大笔赞助 |
[01:41] | Okay. Well, don’t mind me. | 好吧 别管我了 |
[01:42] | I’m gonna take a little stroll, soak up the atmosphere. | 我要去随便走走 吹吹海风 |
[01:46] | Oh! So gorgeous! | 太美了 |
[01:49] | Did he have any troubles? Drug problems? | 他有没有什么烦扰 吸毒 |
[01:52] | Bad relationships? | 或是感情问题 |
[01:54] | No. I mean… | 不 我是说 |
[01:57] | No. | 没有 |
[01:59] | Shut up, Tark. | 别说了 塔克 |
[02:03] | Me and Jay used to hook up, not for a long time. | 杰和我过去一起厮混过一阵子 |
[02:06] | When did you break up? | 你们什么时候分手的 |
[02:08] | We weren’t dating. It was casual. | 我们没在一起 只是随便玩玩 |
[02:09] | That’s how Jay wanted it. | 杰也希望如此 |
[02:15] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[02:17] | “Big gun,” Huh? | 这就是破案能手啊 |
[02:19] | Lisbon! | 里斯本 |
[02:24] | Flies and crabs! | 苍蝇和螃蟹 |
[02:27] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[02:28] | Crabs are scavengers, so I followed one– | 螃蟹吃腐肉 所以我就跟着一只… |
[02:30] | Led me to this swarm of flies, and look… | 它带我找到了这群苍蝇 瞧 |
[02:36] | Found Jay Banner. | 杰・班纳找到了 |
[02:47] | The victim worked for this outfit here– | 死者生前为这家机构工作 |
[02:49] | Santa Marta Salvage. | 圣玛尔塔救援 |
[02:52] | Excuse me? | 打扰了 |
[02:55] | Excuse me, ma’am. Hi. Are you Greta Marshall? | 打扰了 夫人 你是格蕾塔・马修吗 |
[02:58] | Uh, yeah. Sure I am. | 是啊 就是我 |
[03:00] | I’m agent Lisbon with the CBI. | 我是加调局的里斯本探员 |
[03:02] | We just wanted to ask you a few questions | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[03:03] | About your employee, Jay Banner. | 关于你的雇员 杰・班纳 |
[03:05] | Jay. | 杰 |
[03:08] | Oh, that was such a terrible thing, awful. | 这真是太可怕了 真不幸 |
[03:10] | News travels fast, huh? | 消息传得真快啊 |
[03:12] | Small town, big ears. | 小地方 消息走漏得快 |
[03:15] | You should talk to my husband, too. | 你们也该跟我丈夫谈谈 |
[03:17] | Um, we co-own the company. | 我们共同拥有这间公司 |
[03:19] | Hey, Greg! Honey! | 格雷格 宝贝 |
[03:24] | What’cha doing? | 你在做什么 |
[03:25] | I’m just checking the nav equipment. | 我只是在检查一些航海设备 |
[03:27] | Oh. Checking the nav equipment. | 检查航海设备啊 |
[03:30] | We had a big storm come in here last month, | 上个月这儿有一场强风暴 |
[03:31] | Stirred everything up. | 掀起了巨浪 |
[03:33] | She hit an uncharted sandbar and, well, | 这艘船撞上一个神秘的沙洲 |
[03:35] | Knocked the sonar around. | 到处都是声纳的响声 |
[03:40] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[03:42] | Greg? | 格雷格 |
[03:44] | Oh, my god. What are you doing here? | 我的天 你在这里做什么 |
[03:47] | You live here? In california? | 你住在这里 在加州 |
[03:49] | Yeah, 14 years now. | 是啊 都14年了 |
[03:51] | Uh, Greta’s from Santa Marta. M-my wife, I, um… | 这是圣玛尔塔的格蕾塔 我妻子 |
[03:56] | Honey, this is, uh, Teresa Lisbon. | 亲爱的 这是特蕾莎・里斯本 |
[04:01] | This is Teresa Lisbon? | 这就是特蕾莎・里斯本 |
[04:03] | The Teresa Lisbon? | 那个特蕾莎・里斯本 |
[04:08] | The one and only. | 独一无二 |
[04:11] | Greg and I used to date when we were kids back in chicago. | 格雷格和我 小的时候在芝加哥约会过 |
[04:15] | Yeah, we were engaged, in fact. | 是啊 实际上我们还订婚了 |
[04:19] | Okay. Uh, let me guess. You broke it off? | 我来猜猜 是你悔婚了 |
[04:26] | I was way too young. | 我当时太年轻了 |
[04:29] | Yeah, well, of course. Did she break your heart? | 是啊 当然 她是不是伤了你的心 |
[04:31] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不会这么说 |
[04:32] | No. | 没有 |
[04:33] | Yeah, you did. | 你确实伤了他的心 |
[04:34] | ’cause he was still talking about you when we met. | 因为我们相遇的时候 他还在说你 |
[04:39] | Heartbreaker. | 负心女 |
[04:42] | We just w-wanted to ask you some questions about Jay. | 我们只是想问问关于杰的事 |
[04:45] | Is there somewhere more private we can talk? | 这里有什么方便说话的地方吗 |
[04:47] | Sure, yeah, we got offices up there. | 当然有 我们办公室在那边 |
[04:52] | Do you have any tea? ’cause this could take a while. | 你这儿有茶吗 他们可能要聊好一会儿 |
[05:02] | 超感警探 | |
[05:04] | 超感警探 | |
[05:16] | How long did Jay work here? | 杰在这儿工作多久了 |
[05:17] | Oh, about a year. Until last week. He–he quit. | 大概一年 直到上周 他辞职了 |
[05:24] | Yeah, lately he had something on his mind. | 是啊 他最近好像有什么心事 |
[05:27] | I mean, he was only doing this | 我是说 反正他干这份工作 |
[05:28] | for side money, anyways, | 也只是为了他的冲浪事业 |
[05:29] | While he did his surf thing. | 挣些外快 |
[05:30] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[05:31] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[05:33] | I need money for the movie. | 我要钱看电影 |
[05:35] | Excuse me? | 怎么说话的 |
[05:37] | May I please have money for the movie? | 能给我点钱看电影吗 |
[05:40] | And popcorn. | 还有爆米花 |
[05:41] | Here. | 给 |
[05:42] | Hi. I’m Patrick Jane. | 我是派翠克・简 |
[05:43] | That’s, uh, the Teresa Lisbon. | 她就那个特蕾莎・里斯本 |
[05:46] | Hi. I’m Lauren Tayback. | 我是劳伦・特巴克 |
[05:48] | Hi, Lauren. | 嗨 劳伦 |
[05:50] | Okay, go. Have fun, | 好了 去吧 玩得开心 |
[05:51] | – babe. Bye. – Okay. | -宝贝 拜 -好 |
[05:51] | – Bye. – Okay. Nice to meet you, Lauren Tayback. | -拜 -很高兴认识你 劳伦・特巴克 |
[05:55] | Wow. How many do you have? | 你们有几个孩子 |
[05:56] | Uh, we got Lauren, maddy, and sally. Yeah. | 三个 劳伦 麦迪和莎莉 |
[05:59] | Wow. Heh. Breeder. | 真能生 |
[06:07] | You didn’t, uh, like Jay much, did you? | 你不是很喜欢杰 是吗 |
[06:09] | What? No, he was a great diver, man. | 什么 没有 他是个很好的潜水员 |
[06:12] | Yes, but you didn’t like him. Why? | 是的 但是你不喜欢他 为什么 |
[06:15] | I j–I have three daughters, all right? | 我…我有三个女儿 好吗 |
[06:18] | And I wouldn’t want any of them being treated the way Jay treated women. | 我不想她们哪个以后被杰那种人对待 |
[06:21] | How is that? | 怎么对待 |
[06:23] | Use ’em and toss ’em. | 利用她们 折腾她们 |
[06:26] | Why did Jay quit? | 杰为什么辞职 |
[06:30] | Why do people quit? | 人们为什么要辞职 |
[06:32] | You know, they just quit. | 想辞就辞职了呗 |
[06:37] | Excuse me. | 抱歉我离开一下 |
[06:37] | Mm. See you, baby. | 回见 亲爱的 |
[06:42] | She’s nice. Yeah. | 她很友善 |
[06:44] | Uh, Rigsby’s taking a personal day. | 瑞斯比今天请事假 |
[06:46] | The baby’s sick, and Sarah has court. | 孩子病了 而莎拉要上庭 |
[06:49] | He’s really embracing the daddy thing. | 他还真是个好爸爸 |
[07:00] | You guys the cops? | 你们是警察吗 |
[07:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:04] | CBI. Are you Jay Banner’s other roommate? | 加调局的 你是杰・班纳的另外那个室友吗 |
[07:07] | No. Uh, I’m the landlord. Lance Gladstone. | 不是 我是房东 兰斯・格兰斯通 |
[07:10] | I own this place. I live in the, uh, back house. | 这房子是我的 我住在后面 |
[07:15] | I was just gonna do some work on these steps, | 我只是想来修理一下台阶 |
[07:18] | Keep my mind off Jay, you know? | 好让自己不去想杰 |
[07:20] | You have keys to let us in? | 能开门让我们进去吗 |
[07:22] | Sure. | 好 |
[07:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:35] | Jeeter, how long were you and Jay roommates? | 吉特 你和杰做室友多久了 |
[07:38] | Three years. Jay and me. | 三年了 杰和我 |
[07:42] | We were both trying to qualify for the pro tour. | 我们都想拿到职业巡回赛资格 |
[07:45] | And Jay was really close | 而杰就快成功了 |
[07:47] | to inking a deal with Oakley, you know? | 他差点就和奥克利签约了 |
[07:49] | Mind if I open a window? | 介意我开扇窗吗 |
[07:51] | Please. This smoke plays hell with my asthma. | 请吧 这烟可对我的哮喘没好处 |
[07:54] | I have a prescription. | 医生给我开了处方 |
[07:56] | I have anxiety. Especially now. | 我有焦虑症 现在更厉害了 |
[08:00] | Jay was my best friend. | 杰是我的死党 |
[08:03] | And you two went surfing together yesterday morning? | 你们俩昨天早上一起去冲浪了吗 |
[08:05] | For a while, and then it got kind of blown out, | 就一会儿 后来浪太大了 |
[08:09] | So I went to work. I left at 7:00. | 我就回去工作了 我七点走的 |
[08:12] | Jay was alive when you left? | 你走的时候杰还活着吗 |
[08:13] | Yes. God, yes. | 是的 老天 他活着 |
[08:16] | He was standing there on the beach. | 他就站在海滩上 |
[08:20] | Coroner’s preliminary report says Jay died yesterday morning, | 验尸官的初步报告显示杰是昨天早晨遇害的 |
[08:23] | around the time you were with him. | 和你们俩在一起的时间差不多 |
[08:25] | Did you see anything unusual? | 你看到什么反常的事吗 |
[08:26] | Maybe someone else on the beach? | 比如海滩上还有别的人吗 |
[08:28] | No. No one on the beach. | 没有 海滩上没有人 |
[08:32] | But there was a boat coming in. | 不过那会儿有艘船进港 |
[08:34] | Coming in? That’s weird for that hour. | 进港吗 那个时段进港有点怪 |
[08:36] | Most boats are going out. | 大多船都是那时候出海 |
[08:37] | You see the name of the boat? | 你看到船名了吗 |
[08:39] | No. | 没有 |
[08:40] | Couldn’t see with the marine layer. | 隔着海浪看不清楚 |
[08:42] | Running lights weren’t on. | 航行灯也没有开 |
[08:45] | Interesting. Somebody didn’t want to be seen. | 有意思 有人不想被看到 |
[08:48] | Marine salvage– what is that, exactly? | 海上救助 到底是什么东西 |
[08:51] | We do lots of different stuff, like water rescue, | 我们的业务很多 像水上救助 |
[08:54] | Harbor cleanup, wreck diving ops… | 港口清洁 还有沉船潜水作业 |
[08:57] | Wreck diving ops? That sounds like treasure hunting. | 沉船潜水作业 听起来像是寻宝 |
[09:00] | No, not so much. | 不 也不尽是 |
[09:01] | We got a lot of old ships on the ocean floor around here– | 我们在海床上找到很多沉没的旧船 |
[09:03] | That’s pictures of some of them on the wall there– | 那边有一些船的照片 |
[09:05] | But they’ve all been picked over for decades now. | 不过几十年来 能捞的都被捞光了 |
[09:07] | There’s nothing down there. | 没剩些什么了 |
[09:08] | But some cool wrecks to dive around. | 不过一些打捞队还在附近潜水作业 |
[09:10] | The “Brother jonathan,” | “乔纳森大哥”号 |
[09:12] | The “Golden state,” And the “Fremont”… | “黄金州”号 还有”菲力蒙”号 |
[09:13] | Yeah. Those wreck diving ops– can you do those alone? | 一般人能单独进行沉船潜水作业吗 |
[09:16] | No, not if you want to live long. | 不行 如果你想活得久点的话 |
[09:18] | One guy handles the winch, the other one dives, always. | 一般一个人控制绞盘 另一个人潜水 |
[09:21] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[09:22] | Lisbon, we should get going. | 里斯本 我们该走了 |
[09:24] | Greg? Real pleasure to meet you. | 格雷格 很高兴见到你 |
[09:26] | Thank you very much for the tea. Take care. | 谢谢你的茶 保重 |
[09:31] | Greg… | 格雷格 |
[09:34] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢配合 |
[09:46] | Jeeter’s really torn up. | 吉特把这儿弄得一团糟 |
[09:48] | So he and Jay got along? | 他和杰合得来吗 |
[09:50] | No jealousy, arguments over girls? | 没有为了女孩争风吃醋吗 |
[09:53] | Best buds. Jeeter’s a good guy. | 最铁了 吉特是个好小伙 |
[09:56] | I’m gonna prorate the rent till they find another roommate. | 我会按比例分摊租金 直到他们找到别的室友 |
[09:59] | Was Jay the big earner? | 杰的收入很高吗 |
[10:00] | No way. All these guys are living hand to mouth. | 不可能 这些伙计都是月光族 |
[10:04] | Jay could hardly buy food. | 杰只能勉强维持温饱 |
[10:06] | He was talking about moving out and living on his boat. | 他还曾经说要搬去船上住呢 |
[10:09] | What boat? | 什么船 |
[10:11] | Some cheap old powerboat. | 一些很便宜的老汽艇 |
[10:13] | Jay had a berth somewhere. | 杰有个泊位 |
[10:21] | Oh, here you go, man. | 给 伙计 |
[10:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:39] | Coke.Looks like enough to sell. | 可卡因 够拿去卖了 |
[10:43] | Aw, dude, that’s seriously uncool. | 伙计 这太糟了 |
[10:45] | Lightning bolt. I’ve seen this before, in Sacramento. | 闪电 我以前在萨克拉门托看到过 |
[10:49] | Jay was in the city last week. Said he had business. | 杰上星期进城了 说是去谈生意 |
[10:52] | Sort of a murder weapon on the beach. | 像是海滩上找到的凶器 |
[10:54] | Coroner said something heavy,possibly metal. | 验尸官说凶器是一重物 很有可能是金属的 |
[10:58] | Hey, chief. Any sign of the victim’s powerboat? | 警长 有死者的汽艇的消息吗 |
[11:02] | Not yet, it’s not at the docks. | 没有 没有停在码头 |
[11:04] | Jay lost his berth for nonpayment of rent. | 由于租金拖欠 杰的泊位被收回了 |
[11:06] | Might have it trailered somewhere on land. | 也许拖到了陆上某处 |
[11:09] | We’re happy to give you some extra people to search. | 我们可以提供额外的搜索人员 |
[11:11] | If that boat is in Santa Marta, I’ll find it. | 如果船在圣玛尔塔 我会找到的 |
[11:15] | No help from CBI is necessary, but you know what? | 不需要加调局的帮助 不过 |
[11:19] | Thank you very much. | 还是谢谢你 |
[11:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:25] | Isn’t there a coke dealer in Sacramento– | 萨克拉门托有没有一个毒贩 |
[11:27] | uses a lightning bolt as a logo? | 使用一个闪电标志做标识 |
[11:29] | Well, hello to you, too. Lightning bolt… | 你也好呀 闪电 |
[11:33] | Tookie Burroughs used to use a lightning bolt. | 图奇・伯勒斯以前用过闪电标志 |
[11:34] | Maybe he still does. | 也许现在他还在用 |
[11:36] | The victim had dealer-quantity coke | 死者藏有足可贩卖的卡可因 |
[11:37] | with that logo on every bag. | 每个毒品袋子上都有闪电 |
[11:39] | Oh, well, you know, I know Tookie from way back. | 听着 我有办法找到图奇 |
[11:41] | If you want, I could– | 如果你需要 我可以… |
[11:42] | No, no, don’t even think about it. | 不用 想都别想 |
[11:44] | I just need a name, and I’ll take it from there. | 告诉我是谁 接下来交给我就行了 |
[11:46] | You’re no fun at all. | 你真没意思 |
[11:47] | Our victim was a semipro surfer, | 受害者是一个半职业冲浪运动员 |
[11:49] | name of Jay Banner. | 名叫杰・班纳 |
[11:50] | You can ask around about him, | 你可以帮我打听一下他 |
[11:51] | see if he was a real player or not. | 看看他是不是混那个圈子的 |
[11:53] | Jay banner. Okay. I love you, boo. | 杰・班纳 好的 爱你哟 |
[11:56] | Come home soon. | 早点回家 |
[11:58] | Bye, babe. | 拜拜 亲爱的 |
[12:12] | Was that summer? | 是桑玛吗 |
[12:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:16] | Sorry to be direct, | 不好意思我就直说了 |
[12:17] | but what’s going on with you and her? | 你们之间到底怎么回事 |
[12:19] | She’s my confidential informant. | 她是我的秘密线人 |
[12:21] | Right… | 好吧 |
[12:23] | But we’re not allowed to date C.I.s. | 但是我们不允许和秘密线人约会的 |
[12:27] | You’re giving me dating advice? | 你是在给我提约会建议吗 |
[12:33] | As a friend, even if she weren’t your C.I. | 作为你的朋友 就算她不是你的线人 |
[12:37] | Are you sure she’s someone you should… | 你确定你应该和她 |
[12:40] | Be around? | 混在一起吗 |
[12:45] | Let’s go. | 开车吧 |
[12:50] | Well, Greg seems very nice. | 格雷格看上去很不错 |
[12:52] | I am not discussing it with you. | 我不想和你讨论这个 |
[12:54] | Nice, solid, dependable. I can see why you dumped him. | 人好又可靠 真不知道你为什么甩了他 |
[12:58] | I mean it, Jane. | 我认真的 简 |
[12:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:00] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[13:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:05] | I didn’t dump him. We both decided to take a break. | 我没有把他甩了 我们都决定暂时分开一阵 |
[13:11] | The old “Let’s take a break.” | 还是”暂时分开”的老一套 |
[13:13] | I did not dump him. | 我没甩他 |
[13:17] | 60 bucks. | 六十块 |
[13:18] | $60? Come on, Tookie. | 六十块 拜托 图奇 |
[13:20] | What do you say $40, for old time’s sake? | 看在往日的情分上 四十怎么样 |
[13:22] | Sure, after you do me | 没问题 那你就先看在往日的情分上 |
[13:25] | for old time’s sake. | 让我占点便宜吧 |
[13:27] | Is this the same stuff you sell to my boy Jay from Santa Marta? | 这与你在圣玛尔塔卖给杰的是一样的吗 |
[13:31] | ‘Cause that? That was good. | 因为那批可是好货 |
[13:34] | Jay? | 杰 |
[13:38] | Jay Banner. | 杰・班纳 |
[13:40] | Oh, yeah. The surf punk. | 对 那个冲浪小伙 |
[13:42] | I like that dude. He’s hard-core. | 我挺喜欢他的 瘾很大 |
[13:44] | Hang on a second. | 稍等 |
[13:47] | Yeah? So speak. | 怎么了 说吧 |
[13:51] | Heh, yeah, you tell him I told him to shove it | 好 你告诉他 我让他 |
[13:52] | down his mother’s throat, the little punk bitch. | 榨干他老妈 那个贱人 |
[13:58] | Moron. | 白痴 |
[14:00] | So I heard Jay was, uh, in some beef with some people. | 我听说杰和有些人起了争执 |
[14:04] | Oh, yeah? I never heard that. | 是吗 我没听说过 |
[14:06] | No? | 没有吗 |
[14:10] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:15] | It’s good stuff. | 货很好 |
[14:18] | See you around, Tookie. | 回见 图奇 |
[14:20] | Yeah, see you, babes. | 再见了 亲爱的 |
[14:34] | Summer, you here? | 桑玛 你在吗 |
[14:47] | I got Indian. | 我买了印度菜 |
[14:50] | Hi, baby. Um… | 亲爱的… |
[14:52] | Hey, I’m gonna hang with my girlfriends tonight. | 我今天晚上要和朋友出去玩 |
[14:55] | Do you mind? Rain check? | 你不介意的话 我们改天再见吧 |
[15:00] | You come out and talk to me, okay? | 你出来和我说话行吗 |
[15:03] | Heh. Babe, I’m in the shower. | 亲爱的 我在洗澡呢 |
[15:05] | Something’s wrong. | 你不对劲 |
[15:07] | Come on out. I mean it. Right now. | 快出来 我认真的 立刻 |
[15:10] | Kimball, this is my house, not yours. | 金宝 这是我的房子 不是你的 |
[15:13] | I’ll come out when I feel like it. | 我想出来的时候会出来的 |
[15:15] | Step away from the door. | 别站在门背后 |
[15:17] | Kimball, don’t. | 金宝 不要 |
[15:26] | You never listen. | 你总是不听我的话 |
[15:41] | It was just a mugging. It’s no big deal. | 只是抢劫 没什么大事 |
[15:45] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[15:46] | Downtown. | 市区里 |
[15:48] | Some punk kid. It’s just bruises. I’m fine. | 几个流氓小孩 只是点擦伤 我没事 |
[15:54] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:00] | If it was just a mugging, | 如果只是抢劫 |
[16:02] | Why would you not want me to see you? | 你为什么不愿让我看到你 |
[16:06] | Summer, look at me. | 桑玛 看着我 |
[16:09] | Tell me the truth. | 把真相告诉我 |
[16:11] | Did you go see that dealer? | 你是不是去见了那个毒枭 |
[16:14] | No. | 没有 |
[16:16] | You went to see Tookie Burroughs. | 你去见了图奇・伯勒斯 |
[16:17] | You asked him about Jay Banner. | 你问了他关于杰・班纳的事情 |
[16:19] | No. I swear I didn’t. | 没有 我发誓我没去 |
[16:26] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[16:29] | But it wasn’t a mugging. | 但是这不是抢劫 |
[16:31] | But I ran into some guy I used to party with, | 我撞见了几个以前一起混的人 |
[16:35] | and he got mad when I told him I didn’t want to do that anymore. | 我告诉他我不想再出去卖 他就不爽了 |
[16:39] | Happens all the time, all right? | 这种事经常发生的 不是吗 |
[16:41] | Can we please just forget about it? | 我们能别再提这件事了吗 |
[16:44] | What was his name? This guy you used to know. | 他叫什么名字 你认识的这个家伙 |
[16:49] | I don’t–his name? I don’t–I don’t know. | 我不 他的名字 我不知道 |
[16:53] | I remember “Bob” Or… | 我只记得 “鲍勃” 或者 |
[16:56] | “Steve.” | “史蒂夫” |
[16:57] | I don’t know, Kimball. Please. | 我不知道 金宝 别再问了 |
[17:00] | Can we just forget about it, please? | 就让这件事情过去吧 求你了 |
[17:05] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[17:15] | Morning, boss. | 早上好 老大 |
[17:16] | Morning. How’s Ben? | 早上好 本怎么样了 |
[17:17] | Oh, yeah, he’s better, thanks. It’s some kind of ear infection. | 他好多了 谢谢关心 只是耳部感染 |
[17:20] | Easy to knock out with antibiotics. | 要是能用点抗生素就简单多了 |
[17:22] | Gave him a fever and made him, you know, throw up. | 他当时发烧了 还呕吐 |
[17:24] | A lot of throw up. | 吐地很厉害 |
[17:25] | Aw, poor thing. Did we have any luck finding the “Hang ten”? | 真可怜 我们找到”冲浪号”了吗 |
[17:28] | The victim’s powerboat? | 受害者的机动船吗 |
[17:30] | Oh. No. | 还没有 |
[17:31] | Chief Anson asked all over Santa Marta. Nothing yet. | 安森警长问遍了圣玛尔塔 还没有结果 |
[17:34] | Uh, what about the mystery vessel the roommate saw Coming in? | 那室友看到的那艘神秘船只呢 |
[17:37] | We need to talk to whoever was on that boat. | 无论谁在那艘船上 我们都得跟他谈谈 |
[17:38] | Yeah, we talked to every boater in town. | 我们和每个镇上乘船的人都谈过了 |
[17:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:42] | Rigs, you got something on your–is that spit-up? | 瑞斯 你衣服上有 那是呕吐物吗 |
[17:46] | Yeah. It’s from this morning. | 对 今天早上弄上去的 |
[17:48] | I was feeding him, | 我在喂他的时候 |
[17:49] | and he was looking up at me with those big, adorable eyes… | 他抬头用那双可爱的大眼睛看着我 |
[17:52] | and then he barfed. | 然后就吐了我一身 |
[17:53] | Kids, huh? | 他还小嘛 |
[17:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:56] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:58] | He’s the best thing that ever happened to me. | 他是上苍赐给我最好的礼物 |
[18:01] | That’s great. | 真好 |
[18:18] | Morning, chief. Trapping those tourists early? | 早上好警官 这么早就给游客开罚单啊 |
[18:20] | Permit-only spot, clearly posted. | 停车许可已经标得很清楚了 |
[18:24] | They can get it out of impound if they have $200. | 他们交上200美元就能取回车 |
[18:25] | 2小时停车 早九点到晚六点 须有停车许可证 | |
[18:26] | That’s the law. | 法律就这样规定 |
[18:27] | There’s no tyranny like petty tyranny. | 最烦的就是手里有一点权力的小暴君 |
[18:30] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[18:30] | You heard me. | 好话不说第二遍 |
[18:32] | Where you going? | 你去哪呢 |
[18:34] | Research library. | 图书馆 |
[18:36] | That’s the bar. | 那是酒吧 |
[18:42] | I’m going to meet Jane in Santa Marta. | 我要去圣玛尔塔找简 |
[18:44] | Has cho been in yet? | 周来了吗 |
[18:45] | – I haven’t seen him. – All right. | -还没见着 -知道了 |
[18:47] | Oh, hey, I interviewed some of Jay’s surfing buddies, | 我讯问了杰的几个朋友 |
[18:49] | And we’ve got a lead, maybe. | 可能有线索 |
[18:50] | Yeah? | 说来听听 |
[18:51] | Possible angry girlfriend. | 可能是被惹火的女朋友干的 |
[18:52] | Day before the murder, these guys on the beach | 凶案前一天 海滩上的人 |
[18:54] | saw Jay getting yelled at on his cell phone by some woman. | 听到有女人给杰打电话 冲他嚷嚷来着 |
[18:58] | Apparently, it was pretty heated. | 据他们说吵得挺凶 |
[18:59] | Why didn’t the roommates tell us about her? | 为什么室友没说起这女的 |
[19:02] | Maybe they didn’t know. | 也许他们不知道 |
[19:03] | Oh, and bad news about our drug dealer– | 还有那个毒贩子 |
[19:06] | The guy Banner was getting the coke from? Cho got the name. | 就是给班纳供毒品那个 周找着了 |
[19:10] | Carlton “Tookie” Burroughs, | 卡尔顿・图奇・伯勒斯 |
[19:11] | but he’s got an alibi. | 不过他有不在场证明 |
[19:13] | Sac P.D. arrested him the night before the murder | 萨城警局在凶案前晚逮捕了他 |
[19:14] | and didn’t kick him until noon the next day, | 第二天中午才放出来 |
[19:16] | hours after Banner died. | 班纳都死了好几个小时了 |
[19:18] | All right, strike Burroughs from the list, | 行 那把他从嫌犯名单上划掉 |
[19:20] | And if anything with the girlfriend pops, call me. | 要是女朋友这条线有什么进展 打我电话 |
[19:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:26] | Wayne? You’ve got something on your… | 韦恩 你衣服上有脏东西 |
[19:28] | Oh, yeah. It’s just vomit. | 没事 就是点呕吐物 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 这样啊 |
[19:51] | Vicki. Another round for my friends here. | 薇琪 给我朋友再来一杯 |
[19:54] | You got it, Mr. Jane. | 这就上 |
[19:56] | – Jane– – shh. We’re getting to the best part here. | -简 -嘘 刚说到精彩的地方呢 |
[19:58] | Fierce storm, low visibility– | 狂风暴雨 能见度很低 |
[19:59] | A rock has just torn a hole in the “Fremont’s” Hull | 菲力蒙号的船身刚被石头砸出一个 |
[20:02] | as big as a man. Carry on, Arkin. | 和人一样大的洞 阿金 接着说 |
[20:04] | Captain’s ordered everyone to abandon ship. | 船长命令大家弃船 |
[20:07] | But it was too late. | 但为时已晚啊 |
[20:08] | The “Fremont” sank, | 菲力蒙号沉了 |
[20:10] | All 200 souls aboard her. | 上面200号人也完了 |
[20:13] | My grandfather said that | 我爷爷说 |
[20:15] | Even with all the noise from the storm that night, | 在那样的狂风暴雨里 |
[20:19] | you could hear ’em screaming for help. | 都还能听到他们哭喊救命的声音 |
[20:22] | Some nights, people say that | 还有人说 有时候 |
[20:24] | you can still hear their cries on the wind. | 还能在夜晚听到风中传来的呼救声 |
[20:27] | And no one ever found the gold? | 一直没人找到那些金子吗 |
[20:29] | What gold? | 什么金子 |
[20:30] | The “Fremont” was a treasure ship, | 菲力蒙号是载宝船 |
[20:32] | Most famous in Santa Marta history. | 在圣玛尔塔历史上很有名的 |
[20:34] | Went down in 1906. | 1906年沉没的 |
[20:36] | She was carrying all the annual treaty payments | 她装载着给北方印第安部落每年的 |
[20:38] | for the indian tribes up north. | 协议补偿金 |
[20:40] | Crates of gold coins and bullion– | 成箱的金币和金条 |
[20:42] | $60 million worth, today’s value. | 到现在能值6000万美元 |
[20:44] | And it was never found? | 从来没被找出来 |
[20:46] | Nah, the San Francisco earthquake happened | 没有 沉船之后没几个礼拜 |
[20:48] | a few weeks after the wreck. | 旧金山发生大地震 |
[20:51] | They think it buried the ship for good. | 都说这艘船已经是永不见天日了 |
[20:53] | Mm, but you kept looking, didn’t you? | 不过你一直在找 是吧 |
[20:57] | Yeah. I kept looking. | 没错 我一直在找 |
[21:03] | 1838-1907年美国政府发行铸造的货币 | |
[21:03] | $10 liberty head gold eagle. | 10美元面额的自由女神飞鹰金币 |
[21:07] | I found that the summer of ’72. | 1972年夏天找着的 |
[21:11] | Best damn day of my life. | 我这辈子最美好的一天啊 |
[21:13] | Hell, I thought I’d found the “Fremont.” | 当时我以为发现菲力蒙号了 |
[21:15] | I dove every day for the next seven summers. | 之后七年我天天潜水 |
[21:19] | I never found another damn thing. | 鬼影都没见着一个 |
[21:22] | She’s down there. | 她就在水下 |
[21:25] | She’s there. | 绝对的 |
[21:26] | That’s a great story, Arkin. | 这故事真不错 阿金 |
[21:29] | Thank you. | 多谢分享 |
[21:30] | Neo? Two-dog? | 尼奥 二位 |
[21:33] | I’ve gotta go. I’ll see you around. | 我得走了 回见啊 |
[21:35] | Thanks for the drinks, man. | 多谢你请喝酒啊 哥们 |
[21:36] | Do you think Jay found the “Fremont’s” Treasure? | 你觉得杰发现了菲力蒙号的珍宝吗 |
[21:38] | Well, Jay and his partner. | 杰和他的拍档才对 |
[21:39] | You don’t treasure-hunt alone. | 可没人单枪匹马去寻宝的 |
[21:41] | He did know the salvage business | 他给格雷格干活 |
[21:42] | from working for Greg, | 应该学到不少海上打捞的本事 |
[21:44] | And he had a boat. | 他还有艘船 |
[21:45] | Oh, boat, yes, I’d like to take a look at that. | 对 我想看看那艘船 |
[21:47] | It’s missing. Chief Anson’s looking for it. | 不见了 安森警长正找着呢 |
[21:52] | Speaking of Chief Anson– | 说起安森警长 |
[21:57] | Hey, that’s my car! | 干嘛呢 那是我的车 |
[21:59] | – What? – My car. | -什么 -我的车 |
[22:01] | This is? Yours? | 这是你的 |
[22:04] | Oh. Is it, really? | 真的吗 |
[22:07] | Agent, I’m so sorry. | 探员 不好意思 |
[22:09] | Bill, unhook her. She’s law enforcement. | 比尔 解开吧 她也是公检法的人 |
[22:12] | Hey, chief. Any luck with, uh, Jay’s missing boat? | 警长 找到杰那艘船了吗 |
[22:16] | It’s not in Santa Marta. | 肯定不在圣玛尔塔 |
[22:17] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[22:19] | Because my men and I searched everywhere in town, | 因为我和手下到处找遍了 |
[22:21] | every square inch of land and water. | 每寸土地和水域都找过了 |
[22:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:25] | Mm-hmm. Most impressive. | 值得钦佩 |
[22:28] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[22:29] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[22:32] | Belay that order. | 就拴着吧 |
[22:33] | We’re gonna ride with you. I love a tow truck. | 我们坐你的车走 我就爱坐拖吊车 |
[22:36] | We are? Why? | 为什么坐他的车 |
[22:37] | – Lao-tzu. – Lao-tzu? | -老子 -老子是谁 |
[22:39] | Famous chinese philosopher. | 中国著名哲人 |
[22:41] | What has he got to do with anything? | 跟他有什么关系 |
[22:42] | Ah, your unconscious sexual bias at work there, Lisbon. | 里斯本 你看你潜意识里还是有性别偏见 |
[22:45] | You assumed he was a “He.” | 你直接假定老子是男的 |
[22:46] | Well, was he? | 他是吗 |
[22:47] | He was. Not the point. Get in. | 是男的没错 不过这不是重点 上车吧 |
[22:49] | Oh, my god. | 神哪 |
[22:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:53] | Chief. | 警长 |
[23:25] | Yo, yo, get off me, man! What are you, nuts? | 放开我 伙计 你疯了不成 |
[23:32] | Carlton “Tookie” Burroughs. | 卡尔顿・图奇・伯勒斯 |
[23:39] | What the hell’s up, yo? | 到底为什么啊 |
[23:41] | Summer Edgecombe. Tell me what happened. | 桑玛・艾奇康比 一五一十给我说清楚 |
[23:42] | Oh, hey, man, that bitch is yours? | 那婊子是你罩的啊 |
[23:49] | Why’d you hurt her, Tookie? | 为什么打她 图奇 |
[23:51] | Dude, I swear to god, | 老兄 我对天发誓 |
[23:53] | If I knew that she had a cop pimping for her, | 如果我知道有警察帮她拉皮条 |
[23:55] | I would have let her have it free, all right? | 我就免费送她了 |
[23:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:58] | She stole my product, man– like, 6 grams. | 她偷了我的货 差不多6克 |
[24:02] | She won’t give it back. Like I’m an idiot? | 她不肯还 当我是傻瓜吗 |
[24:05] | Come on, man. I’m not gonna let that slide. | 拜托 我不会放任不管的 |
[24:07] | I got a reputation, all right? | 我声誉很好 |
[24:14] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[24:23] | 圣玛尔塔警察局扣押处 | |
[24:28] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:31] | Lao-tzu said that if you search everywhere, | 老子曰 |
[24:34] | yet cannot find what you are seeking, | 重里寻遍无处有 |
[24:36] | it is because what you seek is already in your possession. | 回首却见于吾身 |
[24:39] | Deep. | 深刻 |
[24:40] | What kind of boat did Jay Banner own? | 杰・班纳的船是什么样的 |
[24:42] | A gray lapstrake. | 一辆灰色舷侧重叠船 |
[24:43] | Hmm, well, Jay was a smart man | 杰是个聪明人 |
[24:45] | who needed to park his boat somewhere for free, | 他经常把船停在免费的地方 |
[24:48] | so why not put someone else’s plates on the trailer | 可他为什么不把别人的船板放在拖车上 |
[24:50] | and let it get towed by the very eager police? | 让猴急的警察拖走 |
[24:53] | Where better to stash your boat | 比起一个警察看不到的地方 |
[24:55] | than the one place you know the police aren’t gonna look? | 把车藏在别的地方更好 |
[24:58] | And then Jay could slip in through that gate | 这样杰可以随心所欲地 |
[25:00] | anytime he pleased. | 从那扇门溜进来 |
[25:03] | There it is– the “Hang ten.” | 在那里 “冲浪号” |
[25:05] | Bingo, and I’m willing to bet that there is evidence of | 答对 我打赌船上一定有杰的 |
[25:07] | Jay’s treasure hunt, maybe even the treasure itself, on board. | 寻宝游戏的线索 也许就是宝藏本身 |
[25:13] | Or the killer. | 或是凶手 |
[25:17] | Police! Come out with your hands in the air! | 警察 举起手来 |
[25:22] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[25:24] | Sound advice. | 真听劝 |
[25:39] | You know what Jane’s theory is? | 你知道简的理论吗 |
[25:41] | If Jay really did salvage the “Fremont’s” Treasure, | 如果杰真的打捞到菲力蒙宝藏 |
[25:43] | he had to have had a partner. | 他一定有同伙 |
[25:45] | He couldn’t have done it alone. | 他一个人不可能办到 |
[25:47] | A partner who killed him. | 一个把他杀了的同伙 |
[25:50] | What were you doing on Jay’s powerboat? | 你在杰的汽船上干什么 |
[25:53] | He borrowed a life jacket. I wanted it back. | 他借了一件救生衣 我想要回来 |
[25:55] | How did you even know where to find the boat? | 你怎么知道在哪能找到船 |
[25:57] | Jay told me. | 杰告诉我的 |
[25:59] | Greg, stop it. All right? | 格雷格 别说了 |
[26:00] | Since I’m 17 years old, I can tell when you’re lying. | 我从17岁开始就能看穿人说谎 |
[26:02] | That’s funny, | 真有意思 |
[26:03] | ’cause I could never tell when you were lying to me. | 因为我从来看不穿你说谎 |
[26:07] | Oh. Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[26:08] | I got this. Thanks. | 交给我 谢谢 |
[26:11] | I thought I was question– | 我以为我来问… |
[26:12] | – Get outta here. – Okay. | -出去 -好吧 |
[26:17] | See, I know you’re lying, | 我知道你在说谎 |
[26:18] | because we found the cleaning equipment. | 因为我们找到了清洁工具 |
[26:20] | You were there to wipe the place down– | 你在那儿清理现场 |
[26:22] | a good wayay to cover your tracks. | 一个掩盖你痕迹的好办法 |
[26:23] | Look, I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[26:25] | The morning of his death, | 他死的那天早上 |
[26:26] | Jay’s roommate saw a boat heading toward shore. | 杰的室友看到一艘船驶向海岸 |
[26:29] | That was you. It was your boat. | 那是你 是你的船 |
[26:31] | Look, sometimes stuff looks bad, | 有时事情看上去很糟 |
[26:33] | and there’s an innocent explanation. | 可还是可以解释清楚 |
[26:34] | – Okay, what’s the explanation? – You won’t believe me. | -什么解释 -你不会信的 |
[26:36] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
[26:39] | You know… | 你知道 |
[26:42] | it took a long time for me to get over you, Teresa– | 我用了很长时间来忘记你 特蕾莎 |
[26:46] | a long time– | 很长时间 |
[26:48] | but I finally did. | 可我最终还是忘了 |
[26:51] | It was your boat that morning. Tell me the truth. | 那天早上的是你的船 告诉我真相 |
[26:55] | Yes, it was my boat. All right? I was out fishing. | 是我的船 我去钓鱼了 |
[26:58] | No luck. I didn’t catch anything. | 不走运 我什么都没钓到 |
[27:01] | Talk to me. I can help you. | 告诉我 我可以帮你 |
[27:03] | No, thanks. I’m good. | 不用了 谢谢 我很好 |
[27:14] | Arkin. | 阿金 |
[27:15] | Like to ask you a few more questions about the “Fremont.” | 想多问你几个关于菲力蒙的问题 |
[27:18] | Then I’ve got some answers. | 我已经有答案了 |
[27:21] | The “Fremont”? Is this about Jay’s murder? | “菲力蒙” 和杰的死有关 |
[27:23] | Uh, yeah. In fact, there’s about to be a major break in the case. | 事实上 这可能是案子的突破口 |
[27:28] | In that case, it’s on the house. | 这样的话 老板买单 |
[27:30] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:31] | Oop, it’s my phone. | 我的电话 |
[27:35] | I’m gonna have to take this. I’ll be right back. | 我一定要接 马上回来 |
[27:42] | Inventory from the victim’s boat. | 死者船上的物品清册 |
[27:43] | Thanks. We get any prints? | 谢谢 有指纹吗 |
[27:45] | No, Tayback must’ve wiped ’em all. | 没有 特巴克一定都擦掉了 |
[27:47] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[27:48] | Hydraulic pump, underwater cutting tools. | 液压泵 水下切割工具 |
[27:50] | Those are all salvage equipment, right? | 都是救援设备 对吗 |
[27:52] | Yeah, there was a bunch of ’em. Expensive stuff. | 是 有一堆 昂贵物品 |
[27:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:58] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[28:09] | Is any of your equipment missing? | 你们有设备丢失吗 |
[28:11] | Go away. Greg said not to speak with you. | 走开 格雷格说不要和你说话 |
[28:13] | Your salvage equipment– | 我们在杰的船上 |
[28:14] | we found some on Jay’s boat. | 找到了一些你们的救援设备 |
[28:15] | – So? – So is any of it yours? | -那又如何 -有你们的吗 |
[28:18] | If Greg was Jay’s partner in the salvage of the “Fremont,” | 如果格雷格是杰的打捞菲力蒙的助手 |
[28:21] | they would have used your company’s equipment. | 他们一定用了你们公司的设备 |
[28:23] | Greg didn’t do this. | 不是格雷格干的 |
[28:24] | So prove it. Is any of your gear missing? | 给出证明 有齿轮丢失吗 |
[28:27] | No, it’s all accounted for. | 没有 都占用着 |
[28:29] | So Jay used his own gear, | 那么杰用了自己的齿轮 |
[28:30] | which means Greg wasn’t the partner. | 证明格雷格不是同伙 |
[28:32] | Oh, the killer, you mean? | 你是说 凶手吗 |
[28:35] | No, of course not. Greg couldn’t hurt anyone. | 当然不是 格雷格不会伤害任何人 |
[28:38] | He incriminated himself. | 他把自己牵扯进来 |
[28:40] | Greg told me that he was on a boat going to see Jay | 格雷格告诉我在杰被杀那天早上 |
[28:43] | the morning of his death. | 他开船去看他 |
[28:47] | I think he was lying to protect someone else. | 我觉得他是为了保护另一个人而说谎 |
[28:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:53] | You. | 是你 |
[28:54] | It was you on that boat. | 当时是你在船上 |
[28:57] | Greg made me promise not to tell. | 格雷格让我答应他不说 |
[29:00] | For our girls, he said. | 他说 为了我们的女儿们 |
[29:03] | You were having an affair with Jay. | 你和杰出轨了 |
[29:08] | I love Greg. | 我爱格雷格 |
[29:11] | But we hit a rough patch, and… | 但我们遇到了绊脚石 |
[29:14] | now with three kids and the business and… | 现在有了三个孩子和生意 |
[29:18] | Well, Jay was just fun, and… | 杰只是很有趣 |
[29:21] | no responsibilities. It was just fun, and… | 没有责任的 只是有意思 |
[29:27] | I wanted to imagine a different life, | 我想尝试一种不同的生活 |
[29:30] | just for a while. | 就一会儿 |
[29:32] | I mean, haven’t you ever wanted to do that? | 你从没想过这么做吗 |
[29:39] | Tell me what happened that morning. | 告诉我那天早上发生了什么 |
[29:43] | I knew I had to break it off with Jay. | 我知道自己得和杰断绝关系 |
[29:46] | So I took the boat out in the morning to end it. | 所以早上我开船去找他分手 |
[29:50] | And then I came back and I confessed everything to Greg. | 然后我回来向格雷格坦白了一切 |
[29:54] | And I begged for his forgiveness, | 我请求他的原谅 |
[29:55] | and he gave it to me. God bless him. | 他原谅了我 上帝保佑他 |
[29:57] | Did you kill Jay Banner? | 是你杀了杰・班纳吗 |
[29:59] | No! | 不是 |
[30:01] | No, he was alive when I left. | 不 我走的时候他还活着 |
[30:04] | But when Greg and I found out that he’d been killed, | 但格雷格和我发现他被杀以后 |
[30:07] | he said we had to keep it a secret. | 他说我们得保密 |
[30:10] | He wanted to protect me. | 他想保护我 |
[30:13] | That gives Greg strong motive to kill him. | 这就让格雷格具备很强的杀人动机 |
[30:15] | Well, he couldn’t have, | 不会是他杀的 |
[30:17] | because he was at home with the girls. | 因为他和女孩们在家 |
[30:20] | And besides, you know him. | 而且 你了解他 |
[30:23] | You really think he could kill someone? | 你真觉得他会杀人吗 |
[30:28] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[30:30] | Jane, what’s up? | 简 怎么了 |
[30:32] | Lisbon, get over to Jay Banner’s house as fast as possible. | 里斯本 尽快到杰・班纳家来 |
[30:36] | There’s excitement afoot. | 好戏就要上演了 |
[30:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:40] | Well, she’s on her way. | 她在路上了 |
[30:44] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这里到底发生什么了 |
[30:45] | Yeah, no offense, but… what he said. | 请勿见怪 我也想问同样的话 |
[30:50] | Well, Chief, we need to execute | 警长 我们要对那些经营场所 |
[30:52] | a thorough and exhaustive search of these premises. | 进行全面彻底的搜索 |
[30:55] | And what are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[30:59] | Treasure. | 宝藏 |
[31:06] | *Races, cases of bacardi chasers | 我启程远航 带着几箱百加得* |
[31:08] | *Chasing me all over town | 而他一路追随* |
[31:11] | *’Cause he knows I’m wasted | 因为他知道我已颓废* |
[31:12] | *Facing time again on Rikers Island | 于雷克岛监狱再次相遇* |
[31:14] | *And I won’t get out | 我不会离开* |
[31:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:25] | Where is it? | 东西在哪里 |
[31:27] | Where’s what? | 什么在哪里 |
[31:30] | The cocaine you stole from burroughs. | 你从伯勒斯那儿偷来的可卡因 |
[31:33] | He said that? | 他这么说的 |
[31:35] | He’s a liar. | 他是个骗子 |
[31:37] | I didn’t steal any cocaine. | 我没偷可卡因 |
[31:39] | I swear to God, Cho. I would never steal co– | 我向上帝发誓 周 我绝对不会偷可 |
[31:41] | Summer, don’t do this. | 桑玛 别这么做 |
[31:45] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[31:50] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[31:54] | But you got to admit, I kinda fooled you. | 但你得承认 我的确骗到你了 |
[31:55] | I had you a little bit fooled. | 你有点上当了 |
[31:57] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[31:59] | No. It’s no big deal. | 不行 没什么大不了的 |
[32:01] | Tookie just thinks he’s dangerous. | 图奇只是觉得他很危险 |
[32:04] | I’ve been beaten far worse for a lot less. | 我以前偷得比这少 可被打得比这惨多了 |
[32:07] | Give it to me! | 快给我 |
[32:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:11] | Be that way. | 这么凶干嘛 |
[32:16] | Look, I’m sorry. You know, I… | 我很抱歉 你知道 我 |
[32:18] | I know I’ve been bad. It’s just… | 我知道自己从来不是好人 只是 |
[32:21] | I’ve been so bored. | 我只是太无聊了 |
[32:23] | And this was such a rush. | 只是心血来潮而已 |
[32:25] | Summer, I had to stop myself | 桑玛 我当时得控制自己 |
[32:27] | from hurting him badly. | 不要把他打得太惨 |
[32:29] | I could have killed him. You understand me? | 我可能会杀掉他 你明白吗 |
[32:33] | God… | 上帝 |
[32:34] | That’s kind of hot. | 你这样太性感了 |
[32:35] | What’s the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[32:37] | You’re really messed up, you know that?! | 你真的一团糟 知道吗 |
[32:40] | Well, duh! Like you’re not?! | 说得好像你不是一团糟 |
[32:45] | No! What are you doing?! | 不 你要干什么 |
[32:46] | Stop it! Are you nuts?! That’s mine! | 住手 你疯了吗 那是我的 |
[32:49] | I worked for it, Cho! | 我费了很大劲才弄到它 周 |
[32:51] | I’m a cop! How did you think this was gonna go?! | 我是个警察 你以为我会怎么做 |
[33:26] | Kitchen and den are clear. | 厨房和小房间一切正常 |
[33:27] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:31] | So’s the attic. | 阁楼也是 |
[33:32] | Roger. | 知道了 |
[33:33] | Jane, what’s going on? | 简 怎么回事 |
[33:35] | Treasure hunt. | 寻宝游戏 |
[33:36] | Here? | 在这里 |
[33:37] | Gold’s heavy, and it’s hard to transport. | 金子很重 不好运输 |
[33:40] | Difficult to store. | 也不好储藏 |
[33:41] | I had to hide the treasure someplace. | 得把宝藏藏在某个地方 |
[33:43] | Probably near wherever they’d brought it in to shore. | 也许靠近一个能把它弄到海边的地方 |
[33:45] | To keep it safe before they could sell the gold, | 在卖掉金子之前保证它的安全 |
[33:47] | but why look here? | 但是为什么要在这里找 |
[33:48] | Uh, Jeeter? | 吉特 |
[33:51] | You were Jay’s best friend. | 你是杰最好的朋友 |
[33:52] | Jay was tricky, sly, always a couple of moves ahead, no? | 杰很狡猾 总是防患未然 对吧 |
[33:56] | Yeah. He was an operator, sure. | 对 他是个老狐狸 当然了 |
[33:59] | He was an operator. | 他是个老狐狸 |
[34:00] | Jay’s partner double-crossed Jay, | 杰的同伙出卖了他 |
[34:02] | killed him, but what he didn’t know | 还杀了他 但他不知道 |
[34:04] | is that Jay double-crossed him first. | 杰出卖他在先 |
[34:06] | Jay moved the treasure before he died. | 杰在死前就转移了宝藏 |
[34:09] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[34:10] | Yeah, and I’m guessing he moved it here. | 是的 我猜他把宝藏搬到了这里 |
[34:13] | I got something. | 我找到线索了 |
[34:14] | I found this in the trunk of that Toyota out in the drive. | 我在车道上那辆丰田的尾箱里找到了这个 |
[34:16] | Oh, yeah? What is it? | 是吗 那是什么 |
[34:24] | Treasure. | 宝藏 |
[34:36] | You found this here, in the trunk? | 你在卡车里找到的吗 |
[34:38] | Yep. | 是的 |
[34:39] | This is amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[34:40] | No. No, it’s awful. | 不 不 这很糟糕 |
[34:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:44] | Because the gold’s gone, | 因为金子没了 |
[34:46] | maybe forever. | 可能永远都找不到了 |
[34:48] | I was slightly off. When Jay double-crossed his partner, | 我有点失算 杰出卖同伙时 |
[34:50] | he didn’t bring the gold here. He used this car | 没有把金子带到这里 他用车 |
[34:52] | to take the gold somewhere else entirely. | 把金子全带到别的地方去了 |
[34:54] | Or maybe the killer did. | 或者是凶手干的 |
[34:58] | Whose car is this? | 这是谁的车 |
[35:00] | Mine. | 我的 |
[35:03] | Jay had a key, too. He must have borrowed it. | 杰也有钥匙 一定是他借走了 |
[35:06] | Or maybe you moved the gold, | 也许是你移走了金子 |
[35:08] | after you killed jay. | 就在你杀了杰以后 |
[35:09] | You–screw you, Tark! | 你 去你的 塔克 |
[35:10] | No, chill! Chill, chill! This isn’t helping. | 不 冷静 冷静点 吵架没用 |
[35:14] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[35:15] | Well, now we go home, watch TV. | 现在回家看电视 |
[35:17] | Rent “Treasure island” | 租张《金银岛》的碟来看 |
[35:19] | if it’s not too depressing. | 但愿不令人压抑 |
[35:24] | All right, what’s really going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[35:26] | Cho and Van Pelt checked that trunk. | 周和范佩尔查了那辆卡车 |
[35:27] | There was no coin. | 根本没有金币 |
[35:28] | I’ve baited a trap, Lisbon. | 我设了局 里斯本 |
[35:30] | The killer will be compelled to check on the treasure. | 凶手一定会去检查宝物 |
[35:32] | Bait. The coin. It was Mr. Shea’s, wasn’t it? | 设局 那枚金币是西亚先生的对吗 |
[35:35] | Well, he’s not gonna mind. It makes for a good story. | 他不会介意的 传出去也算奇闻 |
[35:38] | His coin will catch a killer. | 他的金币抓到了凶手 |
[35:45] | Jay never moved the gold, did he? | 杰没转移那些金币 对吗 |
[35:48] | Nope, it’s still exactly where he and the killer hid it. | 对 金币还在他和凶手一起藏起来的地方 |
[35:51] | Only now the killer is gonna feel compelled | 只不过现在凶手一定会 |
[35:53] | to check and see if it really has moved. | 去探查金币是否被转移了 |
[36:10] | So… | 问一句 |
[36:11] | Why didn’t you let me in on your brilliant plan? | 这么妙的点子怎么不早点告诉我 |
[36:13] | Oh, you were very busy with Greg. | 你忙着处理格雷格的事 |
[36:15] | I’m never too busy to solve a murder. | 再忙也顾得上破案 |
[36:18] | Well, you seemed to be very busy with Greg. | 可你看起来可是为格雷格操碎了心了 |
[36:21] | Oh, hush. | 闭嘴 |
[36:23] | All right, I’m hushing. | 闭嘴了 |
[36:26] | Look. | 你看 |
[36:46] | Ahoy there! | 喂 哥们 |
[36:47] | Put your hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[36:52] | Gladstone. | 格兰斯通 |
[36:55] | And what do we have here? | 这是什么 |
[37:06] | That be the treasure. | 这就是宝藏了 |
[37:11] | It was you that discovered the location | 是你发现了 |
[37:12] | of the “Fremont,” Right? | 菲力蒙的位置 对吗 |
[37:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:18] | We had a big storm a month back. | 一个月前有场暴风雨 |
[37:20] | Shifted everything around. | 改变了海底一切事物的位置 |
[37:22] | I could see the wreck on sonar clear as clear. | 通过声纳定位 宝藏看得一清二楚 |
[37:24] | But you have asthma. | 你有哮喘 |
[37:25] | You couldn’t dive for it yourself. | 不能独自潜下去打捞 |
[37:29] | Jay knew salvage, and I knew he needed the bread bad, | 杰懂海上救助 我知道他迫切需要钱 |
[37:32] | So we partnered up. | 我们就决定合作 |
[37:35] | And the morning he died? | 他临死前的早晨发生了什么 |
[37:39] | I saw Jay out on the beach. | 我看见杰在海滩上 |
[37:43] | Thought I’d talk to him, that’s all. | 就想着跟他谈谈 仅此而已 |
[37:46] | You know, one partner to another. | 就是合伙人之间的那种谈话 |
[37:50] | I had the hammer on my belt, you know? | 我腰间挂了把斧头 |
[37:55] | I’m a peaceful man. | 我向来爱好和平 |
[37:57] | I can’t explain it. | 不知道为什么会做出那样的事 |
[37:59] | You didn’t wanna to share your treasure. | 因为你想独吞了宝藏 |
[38:08] | He wanted half– half of what I found. | 他想要一半 我找到的东西分他一半 |
[38:11] | I mean, is that right? | 这要求合理吗 |
[38:16] | I don’t know what came over me. | 我不知道自己被什么控制了 |
[38:18] | It’s called greed. | 贪婪 |
[38:33] | I cleared it with chief Anson. | 我跟安森警长说清楚了 |
[38:36] | Nobody’s gonna prosecute you for breaking into Jay’s boat. | 不会有人检举你擅闯杰的船只 |
[38:39] | Well, thank you. | 太谢谢你了 |
[38:41] | You were there to wipe your wife’s prints, weren’t you? | 你是去清除妻子的指纹对吗 |
[38:45] | Yeah, they met there a couple of times, her and Jay. | 对 她和杰在那里见过好几面 |
[38:49] | And I knew if you found out about the affair, | 我知道 他们的事一旦被你发现 |
[38:51] | you’d get the wrong idea. | 你会怀疑上她 |
[38:53] | So you incriminated yourself. | 所以你把自己牵连进去 |
[38:55] | Hey, she’s my wife. I love her. | 她是我妻子 我爱她 |
[38:59] | I mean, it’s gonna take a lot of work, but I won’t give up. | 过程会很辛苦 但我不会放弃 |
[39:02] | You never did give up on people. | 你从不放弃任何人 |
[39:05] | You’re a good man. She’s lucky to have you. | 你是好人 有你是她的福气 |
[39:08] | You’re strong now, you know that? | 你现在坚强多了 知道吗 |
[39:10] | You didn’t used to be so strong. | 以前你没这么坚强 |
[39:12] | I bet you’re really good at your job. | 你工作起来肯定如鱼得水 |
[39:15] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay, I think. | 马马虎虎吧 我觉得 |
[39:18] | You seem happy. | 你看起来挺快乐 |
[39:21] | I am. Yeah. I am. | 的确挺快乐 |
[39:24] | I’m glad we met again. | 很高兴 |
[39:26] | You and me, you know? | 能再次见到你 |
[39:31] | I’m sorry for running off the way I did. | 很抱歉之前以那样的方式离开你 |
[39:34] | Hey, it’s no biggie. | 得了 这没什么 |
[39:37] | Forget it. | 不提也罢 |
[39:44] | Take care of yourself. | 保重 |
[40:01] | Was Arkin mad about the coin? | 金币的事 阿金生气了吗 |
[40:03] | No, like I said, it’s another story for him to tell. | 没 如我所言 他指着它再讲个故事 |
[40:06] | Always good to have another story. | 有新故事讲总是件好事 |
[40:10] | Don’t be wistful, Lisbon. | 别舍不得 里斯本 |
[40:12] | Greg was never the right man for you. | 格雷格不适合你 |
[40:13] | I’m not wistful, and no, he wasn’t. | 我没有舍不得 说得对 他不适合我 |
[40:17] | Far too intense and particular for a man like that. | 对他那种人而言 你太尖锐太挑剔 |
[40:19] | Excuse me? Intense and particular? | 你说什么 尖锐 挑剔 |
[40:22] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[40:23] | Well, they’re good things. | 我说的是好话 |
[40:24] | In what ways am I intense and particular? | 我怎么尖锐 怎么挑剔了 |
[40:26] | – Oh, please. – Tell me. | -饶了我吧 -你说说看 |
[40:28] | Well, what ever happened to that guy from narcotics? | 那个麻醉师怎么招惹你了 |
[40:31] | – Jeff? – Jeff. | -你说杰夫 -对 杰夫 |
[40:32] | – Oh, he bit his nails. – See, that’s particular. | -他爱咬指甲 -你看 这就是挑剔 |
[40:34] | That is not being particular. It’s a disgusting habit. | 不是我挑剔 这个习惯真恶心 |
[40:37] | There’s intense. | 这就是尖锐 |
[40:46] | Is your sister gonna meet you at the station? | 你姐姐会在车站接你吗 |
[40:48] | Oh, yeah. She can’t wait to get me in her clutches again. | 是的 她巴不得我赶紧回到她的魔爪 |
[40:52] | Okay, good. | 挺好 |
[40:54] | Yeah. Got, uh, spaghetti and meatballs | 她会带我吃意大利面和丸子 |
[40:56] | with the nephews, and, um, | 带上我的几个侄子 |
[40:59] | Seattle community college, here I come. | 西雅图社区大学 我回来了 |
[41:06] | This is the right thing. | 这么做事对的 |
[41:10] | But I don’t wanna say good-bye. | 可我不想说再见 |
[41:14] | Maybe you could, um, come visit me sometime. | 你可以 有空来看看我 |
[41:19] | Yeah. Maybe. | 好的 有空我会的 |
[41:21] | Last call | 最后一次通知 |
[41:22] | for the “Coastal moonlight” train NO. 714 to Seattle | 乘坐714列”月光海岸”前往西雅图的旅客 |
[41:26] | track 2. | 请走2号站台 |
[41:27] | Once again, | 再通知一遍 |
[41:28] | last call for the “Coastal moonlight” | 乘坐714列”月光海岸” |
[41:30] | train NO. 714 to seattle. | 前往西雅图的旅客 |
[41:33] | “Coastal moonlight.” Sounds romantic. | “月光海岸” 名字真浪漫 |
[41:37] | You better go. | 走吧 |
[41:50] | Good-bye, Kimball. | 再见 金宝 |
[42:21] | Bye. | 再见 |