时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:02] | Hey, Patrick. Lorelei. | 你好 派翠克 劳拉蕾 |
[00:05] | Perhaps we can see each other again. | 也许我们能再见 |
[00:07] | I do what Red John tells me to do. | 我听从血腥约翰的吩咐 |
[00:09] | Accept his friendship. | 成为他的朋友 |
[00:11] | It’s that easy? | 就那么简单吗 |
[00:12] | Sure. And you’ll need to bring him a gift. | 没错 你得给他带份礼物 |
[00:14] | – What kind of gift? – Teresa Lisbon’s dead body | -什么样的礼物 -特蕾莎·里斯本的尸体 |
[00:16] | would be the perfect thing. | 会是最好的礼物 |
[00:19] | Good luck, Teresa. Love you. | 祝好运 特蕾莎 爱你 |
[00:22] | Well, the question remains, why did Jane do this? | 可问题仍然是 简为何这么做 |
[00:24] | Orders from Red John? I don’t know what to think. | 血腥约翰下的令 我不知道怎么去理解 |
[00:26] | I want arrest warrants prepped for every single member | 我要发布逮捕令 逮捕加调局 |
[00:28] | of that CBI team, dead or alive. | 这小组的所有队员 不管死活 |
[00:30] | FBI! Nobody move! | 联调局的 谁也不许动 |
[00:32] | CBI! Don’t shoot! | 我们是加调局的 别开枪 |
[00:33] | We’re CBI agents! | 我们是加调局探员 |
[00:34] | – You’re making a terrible mistake. – Get out. | -你们真是大错特错 -下车 |
[00:35] | Got the gift? | 那就是你的礼物 |
[00:36] | Red John in there? | 血腥约翰在里面吗 |
[00:38] | Our fake deaths were a ruse to trap Red John, | 我们假死是要给血腥约翰下套 |
[00:40] | and it worked. | 而且已经奏效了 |
[00:41] | What if you and I were friends? | 如果我和你成为朋友 |
[00:42] | Imagine the life we could lead. | 想象一下我们可以过怎样的生活 |
[00:44] | Go to hell. | 下地狱吧 |
[00:55] | You’re gonna break down and you’re gonna tell us | 你很快会被击垮 你会告诉我们 |
[00:56] | everything you know about Red John. | 你知道的关于血腥约翰的一切 |
[00:58] | You’re gonna sing like a bird. | 你会娓娓道来 |
[01:00] | No, lover. I won’t. | 不会的 爱人 我不会的 |
[01:02] | Yes, you will. | 你会的 |
[01:04] | Yes, you will. | 一定会的 |
[01:40] | We’re up. | 我们走 |
[01:42] | What? | 什么 |
[01:43] | We have a case. | 有个案子 |
[01:45] | Now? | 现在 |
[01:46] | You can’t talk to her yet anyhow. | 不管怎样 你现在还不能跟她谈 |
[01:49] | The FBI won’t let you. | 联调局不会允许的 |
[01:51] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[02:16] | Hey. You can’t leave your car there. | 你不能把车停在那里 |
[02:30] | Hey, boys. | 你们好 |
[02:32] | You the responding officer? | 是你接的警吗 |
[02:34] | Uh, yes, ma’am. | 是的 警官 |
[02:35] | Officer Yannick. | 我是雅尼克警员 |
[02:35] | What have you got? | 有什么发现 |
[02:36] | A 9-1-1 call came in from this location. 7:33 p.m. | 晚上7点33分 我们接到这里拨出的报警电话 |
[02:40] | But, uh, nobody spoke. | 但是电话那头没人讲话 |
[02:42] | Door was unlocked, and, uh, this is how we found ’em. | 门没有锁 我们进来就发现了他们 |
[02:45] | This is Rex Lango and, uh, Callie Karlsen. | 这是雷克斯·兰格和凯丽·卡尔森 |
[02:49] | They both worked together at the hotel convention center. | 他们都在酒店会议中心工作 |
[02:52] | Uh, this is her place. | 这是卡尔森家 |
[02:54] | – So the door was already open? – Yes, sir. | -当时门是开着的吗 -是的 警官 |
[02:56] | I figure the marks | 根据死者脖子上的 |
[02:57] | and bruising on the neck indicate strangulation and, uh, | 青紫勒痕可以推断出其曾被勒脖 |
[03:00] | He got clubbed to death with the bottle, ah? | 他是被人用那个瓶子砸死的 对吗 |
[03:02] | Yes. Nice analysis there, Yannick. | 对 分析得妙 雅尼克 |
[03:06] | Couldn’t have killed each other, could they? | 没有可能是互相残杀 对吧 |
[03:07] | Unlikely. She’d have to be conscious and active | 不像是 如果要用瓶子袭击他 |
[03:09] | to hit him with that bottle. | 她至少得有意识和主动性 |
[03:11] | Check out the lipstick on his cheek. | 检查一下他脸颊上的口红印 |
[03:13] | Yeah, so it’s your classic love triangle. | 典型的三角恋 |
[03:15] | Third wheel comes in, finds these two kissing, | 三角恋的另一方进来 看见这俩人在亲吻 |
[03:17] | whacks the rival with the bubbly, | 用香槟酒瓶重击了竞争对手 |
[03:18] | chokes out jezebel here. | 又闷死了这个”放荡”的女人 |
[03:20] | Yeah, that’s pretty much what I… | 我也差不多是这么… |
[03:22] | Uh, figured. Yeah. | 想的 |
[03:24] | Jane? Thoughts? | 简 有什么想法 |
[03:25] | Well, the champagne’s an excellent vintage. | 香槟的年份很好 |
[03:28] | Callie didn’t have a steady boyfriend. | 凯莉没有固定男友 |
[03:30] | Uh, no spare toothbrush. | 没有多余的牙刷 |
[03:31] | She believes–poor soul– in a benevolent universe, | 她相信这个乐善好施的宇宙中可怜的灵魂 |
[03:35] | and she, uh, comes from money. | 而她 是为金钱而生的 |
[03:40] | – Money? She works in a hotel. – I’ve seen enough. | -金钱 她在酒店工作 -这我看多了 |
[03:43] | We’re out of here. Let forensics do their job. | 我们走 剩下的工作交给法医 |
[03:48] | So, uh, if you need me, you know where to find me. | 需要的话 随时联系我 |
[03:50] | Thank you, Officer Yannick. | 谢谢你 雅尼克警员 |
[03:51] | You’re welcome. My pleasure. | 不用谢 我的荣幸 |
[03:59] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[04:01] | What are you doing here? | 你们来做什么 |
[04:04] | Hey. Hey, Teresa. | 特蕾莎 |
[04:06] | What’s up? You’re all under suspension, aren’t you? | 怎么回事 你们都被停职了 不是吗 |
[04:08] | We were told to cover your calls. | 我们接到通知接管你们的案子 |
[04:09] | Suspension? What? Who are you guys? | 停职 什么 你们是谁 |
[04:12] | FBI. Walk away. | 联调局的 走开 |
[04:14] | You didn’t hear? The suspensions have been lifted. | 你们没听说吗 停职已经被撤销了 |
[04:16] | The brass made a deal. | 上头达成了协议 |
[04:18] | Yeah, we heard that they were talking. | 我们是听到他们在谈 |
[04:20] | They put a lid on the whole thing. | 他们把整件事盖过去了 |
[04:21] | It’s business as usual. Suspension’s lifted. | 照常工作 停职被撤销了 |
[04:23] | So you guys don’t need to be here. | 所以你们不必兴师动众 |
[04:25] | Look, I’m sorry for the mix-up. | 我很抱歉把你们搞混了 |
[04:27] | Wait. Wait. You mean to tell me | 等等 你是想告诉我 |
[04:28] | that after the monumental crap storm you guys created, | 在你们捅出那么大的篓子之后 |
[04:31] | they’re just gonna let you walk away? | 他们就这样放过你们了 |
[04:33] | – I’m stunned, frankly. – I understand. | -老实说 我震惊了 -我能理解 |
[04:35] | I mean, you destroyed the career of a fine FBI agent. | 你们毁了一个优秀联调局探员的前途 |
[04:39] | You–you caused the death of your own boss. | 你们直接导致了自己上司的死 |
[04:41] | And this one? | 还有这个人 |
[04:42] | This one’s got assault, narcotics, | 他身负人身攻击 携带毒品 |
[04:44] | and fraud charges against him. – All dismissed. | -欺诈等多项指控 -全部撤销了 |
[04:46] | Part of the deal. Phew. | 也是协议的一部分 |
[04:48] | How’d you get such a sweet deal? | 你们从哪儿弄来这么好的协议 |
[04:49] | Uh, we got a deal because, uh, | 我们得到协议是因为 |
[04:51] | It was the FBI that messed up, | 把事情搞砸的是联调局 |
[04:52] | not me or the CIB. The FBI. | 不是我 也不是加调局 是联调局 |
[04:54] | – That’s right. – That’s incorrect. | -没错 -你错了 |
[04:56] | – Oh, touche. – We were this close | -一针见血 -在你们搞砸事情前 |
[04:58] | to catching Red John before you blew it. | 我们就差那么一点就要抓住血腥约翰了 |
[05:00] | And even in spite of your interference, | 即使在你们的干扰下 |
[05:01] | we caught Lorelei Martins, so she’s our– | 我们还是抓到了劳拉蕾·马丁斯 她是我们的… |
[05:02] | She’s our suspect, and we want her back. | 她是我们的嫌犯 我们得要回她 |
[05:04] | You’re not getting her. | 不会给你们的 |
[05:07] | Oh, we’ll see about that. | 那就等着瞧吧 |
[05:09] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[05:10] | “We’ll see”? | 等着瞧 |
[05:11] | Your inarticulate rage is understandable, | 我可以理解你难以言喻的愤怒 |
[05:13] | but it’s misplaced. You should probably just calm down. | 但是你对错人了 你可能需要平静一下 |
[05:16] | You calm yourself down. I’m not angry. | 你自己平静去吧 我没有生气 |
[05:18] | No? Your tempos are pulsing | 没有吗 你的脉动速率 |
[05:20] | like some weird undersea creature. | 就跟诡异的海底生物一样 |
[05:22] | If that’s not anger, you should see a doctor. | 如果不是生气了 那你需要去看看医生 |
[05:24] | Jane, stop. | 简 别闹了 |
[05:25] | Okay, I’m going. Nice to see you. | 好吧 我这就走 见到你很高兴 |
[05:27] | Watch this one. | 盯着他点 |
[05:28] | He’s a hothead. | 他很易怒 |
[05:30] | I am sorry. He does that. | 我很抱歉 他就这样 |
[05:31] | – I’m not angry. – I believe you. | -我没生气 -我相信你 |
[05:33] | I just think you people should be in jail, | 我只是认为你们该在牢里 |
[05:34] | – not out working cases. – That’s right. | -而不是出来办案 -没错 |
[05:36] | But we’re not in jail. | 但是我们没在牢里 |
[05:37] | We’re here, so keep moving. | 我们在这里 所以你们走吧 |
[05:39] | Or else what, you’re gonna make us move? | 不走怎样 你要赶我们走吗 |
[05:42] | If you like. | 如果你想的话 |
[05:44] | Then go ahead. Make me move. | 那就来啊 赶我走 |
[05:45] | All right, that’s enough. You’re both being childish. | 好了 够了 你们俩开始耍脾气了 |
[05:47] | Take your hands off! Get off me! | 放开你的手 从我身上拿开 |
[05:50] | Hey! Come on! | 来啊 |
[05:52] | – Get your hands off me! – Break it up! | -把手从我身上拿开 -分开他们 |
[05:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:00] | I’ll see you back at the office. | 回办公室见 |
[06:02] | Guys, come on. | 伙计们 别这样 |
[06:04] | Get off! Get off! No! Hey! | 住手 住手 |
[06:22] | – Welcome back. – Thank you so much. | -欢迎回来 -非常感谢 |
[06:24] | I could not be less happy to be back. | 能够重新回来 我真是无比高兴 |
[06:27] | And, uh… | 那个 |
[06:29] | I’d like to take this opportunity | 我也想借此机会 |
[06:31] | to thank you for, uh… | 感谢你能 |
[06:33] | – fixing things. – Yes, sir. We– | -收拾烂摊子 -是的 长官 我们 |
[06:35] | You know, I thought I had, as you say, | 我本以为我收拾了 就跟你说的一样 |
[06:38] | fixed things, | 收拾了烂摊子 |
[06:39] | And now I discover that you and your FBI counterparts | 现在我听说你和同行 联调局的人 |
[06:43] | have been fighting… at a crime scene? | 在犯罪现场打起来了 |
[06:45] | Sir, it was– | 长官 当时是… |
[06:46] | If I can persuade the FBI to forget this latest incident, | 如果我能说服联调局忘记这次事件 |
[06:50] | you, Jane, are down to your very last chance. | 你 简 这就是你最后一次机会了 |
[06:54] | A-and you are only granted this chance | 而你之所以这次能走运 |
[06:55] | because to get rid of you now would be evidence | 是因为现在开除你会说明 |
[06:57] | of the scandal we are trying so hard to conceal! | 我们在千方百计地掩盖丑闻 |
[07:01] | Looking on the bright side, | 往积极的方面想 |
[07:03] | We have Lorelei Martins. | 我们有了劳拉蕾·马丁斯 |
[07:05] | She can lead us to Red John. | 她可以带我们找到血腥约翰 |
[07:07] | She knows who he is. | 她知道他是谁 |
[07:08] | California’s most notorious serial killer, | 加州最臭名昭著的连环杀手 |
[07:10] | caught on your watch. | 在你任职期间被抓获 |
[07:11] | Well, that remains to be seen. | 这事还是个未知数呢 |
[07:13] | But until I negotiate an arrangement with the Feds, | 但在我跟联邦政府协调好之前 |
[07:16] | You cannot talk to her. | 不许你跟她谈话 |
[07:17] | That’s the deal! | 这是规定 |
[07:18] | I understand. But here’s the thing. | 我懂 但事情是这样 |
[07:20] | The FBI can’t have her. | 联调局不能带走她 |
[07:21] | In a half an hour, I have to stand up at a press conference | 半小时后 我就得站在新闻发布会上 |
[07:24] | and lie to the people of California | 冲着全加州的人扯谎 |
[07:26] | in order to protect you, | 就为了保护你 |
[07:27] | and you are arguing with me now?! | 你现在居然还想跟我争 |
[07:29] | They can’t have her. | 不能给他们 |
[07:30] | I will do my best to keep her, but you have– | 我会竭尽所能保住她 但你必须… |
[07:32] | I promise, uh, there’ll be no more trouble from me. | 我保证 我再也不会添乱了 |
[07:35] | I-I won’t say a word at this press conference. | 在新闻发布会上 我半个字都不会说 |
[07:36] | You’re damn right you won’t say a word, | 你当然半个字都不会说 |
[07:38] | ’cause you won’t be there! | 因为你根本不会在场 |
[07:44] | Agent Jones! | 琼斯探员 |
[07:46] | Alexa. | 艾莉莎 |
[07:50] | We still have a deal, right? | 咱们还有个约定呢 对吧 |
[07:52] | I’d rather eat spiders, but, yeah, | 我宁愿去吞蜘蛛 不过没错 |
[07:54] | we still have a deal. | 我们还有约定 |
[07:54] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[07:56] | God, you look fabulous, by the way. | 天哪 顺便说一句 你美呆了 |
[07:57] | Camera ready. Is–is my tie straight? | 随时能上镜啊 我的领带够不够正 |
[08:01] | You understand, Gale, this matter doesn’t end here. | 你要明白 盖尔 这事还没完 |
[08:04] | You have to give us Lorelei Martins, | 你们必须把劳拉蕾·马丁斯交给我们 |
[08:06] | or there’ll be consequences down the line. | 不然后果会非常严重 |
[08:09] | Consequences for whom? | 谁的后果 |
[08:11] | It was your agents that killed the best chance | 是你们的人把我们抓捕血腥约翰的最佳机会 |
[08:13] | we’ve had yet of catching Red John. | 给破坏得一干二净 |
[08:14] | It was your agent Darcy that killed Wainright. | 是你的探员达西杀死了维莱特 |
[08:16] | Tragic outcome in a deadly force situation. | 那是在有致命武器情况下出现的悲剧事件 |
[08:19] | Agent Darcy is devastated. | 达西探员现在很绝望 |
[08:21] | She’s had a nervous collapse, in fact. | 实际上她还精神崩溃过 |
[08:23] | Your people committed deliberate crimes. | 你的人还故意犯罪呢 |
[08:26] | Well, that’s debatable. | 这件事还有待商榷 |
[08:28] | Look! | 听我说 |
[08:29] | We have agreed to a cover-up. That’s the deal. | 我们必须统一口径掩盖此事 这是约定 |
[08:32] | If you’re saying now that… | 如果你现在的意思是 |
[08:33] | You’re gonna dig this all up again | 要是我不服从你的命令 |
[08:35] | unless I do your bidding, | 你就再次把所有问题都挑起来 |
[08:36] | then no deal. | 那约定也没了 |
[08:38] | No, let–let’s tell the truth right now. | 咱们现在打开天窗说亮话 |
[08:41] | An FBI agent shot and killed a CBI agent | 一位联调局探员在一次混乱的行动中 |
[08:43] | in the midst of a botched operation. | 射杀了一名加调局探员 |
[08:45] | It’ll be a huge scandal, we’ll probably lose our jobs, | 这会是极大的丑闻 我们有可能被革职 |
[08:47] | but I’m sure we’ll both feel better for it. | 不过我确定咱俩到时会感觉好一些 |
[08:51] | Son of bitch. | 老混蛋 |
[08:53] | I am very proud to tell you that last week, | 我非常骄傲地告诉大家 在上周 |
[08:56] | In a joint FBI/CBI sting operation | 联调局和加调局的一次周密而危险的 |
[08:58] | of great complexity and danger, | 联合突击行动中 |
[09:00] | Lorelei Martins, a close associate | 劳拉蕾·马丁斯 臭名昭著的连环杀手 |
[09:02] | of notorious serial killer Red John, was arrested. | 血腥约翰的亲密伙伴 被成功抓捕 |
[09:06] | Tragically, in the course of that operation, | 不幸的是 在行动期间 |
[09:09] | CBI Special Agent in charge Luther Wainright | 加调局的负责人卢瑟·维莱特 |
[09:11] | was shot and killed. Gale? | 被射杀身亡 请盖尔继续 |
[09:15] | Luther Wainright was a good friend, A valued colleague, | 卢瑟·维莱特是一位好朋友 优秀的同事 |
[09:18] | and we all mourn his passing deeply. | 我们对他的英年早逝表示沉痛哀悼 |
[09:22] | He’s a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[09:25] | As part of the sting operation, | 作为本次突击行动的一部分 |
[09:26] | one of our operatives, Patrick Jane, | 我们的行动人员之一 派翠克·简 |
[09:28] | had criminal charges fabricated against him | 之前受到的犯罪指控都纯属捏造 |
[09:30] | in order to go undercover, | 这都是为了卧底所做 |
[09:32] | And we apologize to the public for that deception. | 欺骗了广大公众 我们为此表示歉意 |
[09:36] | Today, the story is of the great job done | 今天 这项无与伦比的任务圆满结束 |
[09:37] | by these two teams of consummate professionals | 这靠我们两支精英队伍齐心合力 |
[09:40] | working together in harmony. | 相处融洽的完美联袂合作 |
[09:42] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[09:44] | This working in harmony business is very hard to believe. | 这种和谐相处的合作状态真是难以置信 |
[09:47] | There’s a very long public history of disharmony | 毕竟你们两个部门之间有罅隙 |
[09:50] | between your two bureaus. | 关系不和谐的历史非常悠久 |
[09:51] | That’s why they call it history, Josh. | 所以这才被叫做历史 乔什 |
[09:53] | – It’s in the past. – Exactly. | -那都是过去了 -没错 |
[09:55] | What we’re celebrating today is the dawn of a new era. | 我们在今天的庆祝标志着新时代的来临 |
[09:58] | Just this morning, these two teams | 就在今天早上 我们两支队伍 |
[09:59] | began work on another case together. | 再次合作了另外一起案子 |
[10:01] | A double murder in Dupont Gardens. | 杜邦花园的一起双重谋杀案 |
[10:04] | Best of luck on that one, guys. Go get ’em. | 祝你们好运 一举破获吧 |
[10:15] | Let’s call it a truce, shall we, guys? | 咱们暂时停战 好吗 |
[10:16] | I mean, we’re all grownups here. | 大家都是成年人了 |
[10:19] | – Yep, sure. – Yeah. | -好啊 没问题 -好 |
[10:21] | Nice place. | 挺漂亮的嘛 |
[10:23] | It is. | 是啊 |
[10:31] | This is like a bad date. | 这好像一次特别糟糕的约会一样 |
[10:32] | I wish these bozos would just vanish. | 我希望这些白痴赶紧消失 |
[10:37] | Wow. Four cops. | 四名警察 |
[10:40] | Must be a red ball, huh? | 肯定是红球事件吧 |
[10:42] | A red ball? | 红球 |
[10:43] | Well, that’s what you guys call an urgent case, right? | 这不是你们对紧急事件的称呼吗 |
[10:45] | All murder cases are urgent. | 所有的谋杀案都是紧急事件 |
[10:47] | Yes, of course. I– | 对 当然了 我 |
[10:49] | I would never imply otherwise. I– | 我也没说其它事 我… |
[10:50] | What can you tell us about Callie and Rex? | 你对凯丽和雷克斯了解多少 |
[10:52] | Um, Callie has been with us two years as a housekeeper. | 凯丽在我们客房部干了两年 |
[10:56] | Reliable. Always upbeat. | 可靠稳妥 一直挺乐观向上的 |
[10:58] | Really, uh, just a lovely girl. | 真的 挺可爱的一个姑娘 |
[11:00] | Well, a woman, that is. | 女人 没错 |
[11:02] | Uh, Rex Lango I don’t know so well. | 雷克斯·兰格 我不太了解 |
[11:05] | He’s only been here a couple weeks | 他刚来了几个星期 |
[11:06] | and, uh, works over in tech support. | 在技术支持部工作 |
[11:09] | But he seems like, you know, a good fellow. | 但是他看起来 人也挺好的 |
[11:11] | He–uh, punctual. | 他挺守时的 |
[11:12] | Were they friends? Lovers? | 他们是朋友吗 还是恋人 |
[11:15] | Uh, well, I wouldn’t know. | 这我就不知道了 |
[11:16] | Um, you know, you should check with their workmates. | 你们应该去问问他们的同事 |
[11:20] | You and Callie were close? | 你和凯丽很要好吗 |
[11:21] | Yes, me and Callie were friends. | 对 我跟凯丽是朋友 |
[11:23] | She was such a good, kind person. | 她人真的特别好 特别善良 |
[11:26] | Poor thing. Oh, my God. | 太可怜了 上帝啊 |
[11:27] | Did she have any boyfriend troubles that you know of? | 你知道她最近感情上有什么问题吗 |
[11:29] | Nuh-unh. Men were always asking her out, | 她的追求者数不胜数 |
[11:30] | but she would always say no. | 但她一个也没答应过 |
[11:32] | Was anybody bothering her? | 有人骚扰过她吗 |
[11:33] | Not that she told me. | 她没给我提过 |
[11:35] | What was her relationship with Rex Lango? | 她与雷克斯·兰格的关系如何 |
[11:37] | None, I don’t think. Hmm. | 我觉得他俩没什么交集 |
[11:40] | What about Mr. Norris? | 那她和诺里斯先生呢 |
[11:41] | Did he have a thing for Callie? | 他对凯丽有想法吗 |
[11:43] | Oh, you think mr. Norris? | 你是在怀疑诺里斯先生吗 |
[11:48] | He would ogle her. | 他倒是对她频送秋波 |
[11:49] | But he did that to all the women– | 但他对任何美女都那样 |
[11:51] | Ogle them and, you know, cop a feel sometimes. | 挑逗她们 偶尔也能得手几次 |
[11:55] | He always asks people out, but nobody says yes, | 他总在不停地约人 但没几个搭理他 |
[11:58] | Because he had a girlfriend once who worked here, | 因为他的一个前女友以前在这上班 |
[12:00] | And they broke up, and he fired her butt so fast. | 他们分手后 他立刻就把她炒了 |
[12:03] | Hmm. You think he did this? | 你觉得他会是凶手吗 |
[12:09] | Did you get anything useful? | 有什么有用线索吗 |
[12:11] | – Nope. You? – Nope. | -没有 你呢 -也没 |
[12:14] | Be right back. | 接个电话 |
[12:15] | Nah, nothing useful. | 没线索啊 |
[12:17] | Uh, excuse me. Mr. Norris? | 打扰一下 诺里斯先生 |
[12:20] | Uh, thank you so much for your help in the investigation. | 非常感谢您对我们调查的配合 |
[12:22] | I just have a couple more questions before we go. | 在走之前我还有最后几个问题 |
[12:25] | Um… how many employees | 在这个酒店里 |
[12:27] | Are you responsible for here at the hotel? | 您管着多少员工呢 |
[12:29] | I supervise 210 employees. | 我负责监管210名员工 |
[12:31] | Wow. That is a lot. | 真多啊 |
[12:33] | Yeah. Have you ever seen your mother naked? | 您看过您母亲的裸体吗 |
[12:34] | What?! No! | 什么 没有 |
[12:36] | Well, we’ll leave that alone for a moment. | 我们暂时先把这放到一边 |
[12:38] | Let me ask you this. | 我再问您个问题 |
[12:39] | Have you ever looked at Callie Karlsen | 您曾对凯丽·卡尔森 |
[12:41] | in a sexual way? | 动过邪念吗 |
[12:43] | No! | 没有 |
[12:45] | – I mean, you know, she’s an attractive… Woman. – Sure. | -她是个非常有魅力的女人 -确实 |
[12:49] | I didn’t look away. | 看着她是种享受 |
[12:51] | So, yes, you looked at her sexually. | 那您的确”性”致勃勃地看过她 |
[12:54] | Uh, have you touched her? | 你碰过她身体吗 |
[12:55] | No! | 绝对没有 |
[12:57] | Why are you shielding your right side? | 你为什么老护着你的右胸 |
[12:59] | Are you hiding something? | 里面藏了什么东西吗 |
[13:00] | Hiding? I’m not hiding anything! | 我没藏什么东西 |
[13:02] | Something. Your–your inside jacket pocket | 就在你里面夹克的衣兜里 |
[13:04] | – Is making you nervous. – No! | -你很是紧张 -我没有 |
[13:06] | What do you have in there? Uh, w–nothing. Oh. Okay. | 你那到底藏了什么 没什么 好吧 |
[13:09] | A wallet. Wh-why are you wanting to hide your wallet from us? | 钱包 为什么你不想让我们看到它 |
[13:12] | I don’t. It’s just a wallet. | 我没藏 这只是个钱包而已 |
[13:15] | – Hey, you can’t do that. – It’s a gray area. | -你不能这样 -这个算灰色区域 |
[13:17] | Okay–there’s nothing in there. | 随你们便吧 里面没什么 |
[13:18] | Well, lookee here. | 看我发现了什么 |
[13:19] | Callie Karlsen | 凯丽·卡尔森 |
[13:21] | That’s our girl, isn’t it? | 这不就是死者吗 |
[13:23] | Couldn’t resist a souvenir, huh? | 还是没忍住要留点纪念吧 |
[13:24] | Okay. I have never seen that before in my life. | 我之前根本不知道这里面有照片 |
[13:28] | Really? Has this wallet been out of your possession recently? | 是吗 你最近弄丢过这个钱包吗 |
[13:31] | No, but–I swear, I-I’ve never seen that before. | 没 但我发誓 我从没见过这个照片 |
[13:33] | I swear to god. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[13:34] | Well, I tell you what, Mr. Norris. | 我来告诉你吧 诺里斯先生 |
[13:36] | Why don’t we talk some more downtown, | 你还是跟我们走一趟 |
[13:37] | See if we can solve this mystery? | 看看我们能不能解决这个案子吧 |
[13:39] | No. No, no, no. No, no. I’ve got a hotel to run. | 这可不行 我还要照料酒店呢 |
[13:41] | I cannot– whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait a second. | 我不能跟你们走 等等 |
[13:43] | He’s our suspect. | 他可是我们的疑犯 |
[13:44] | Looks like he’s ours to me. | 我可不这么认为 |
[13:45] | Oh, no. That’s not fair. | 你们这不公平 |
[13:47] | Fair? What are you, seven years old? Fair! | 公平 你七岁小孩儿啊 说公平 |
[13:50] | Tell you what. You give us Lorelei Martins, | 这样吧 你把劳拉蕾·马丁斯给我们 |
[13:52] | we’ll give you this guy. | 来交换他 |
[13:55] | That’s fair. | 这才叫公平 |
[13:56] | No? Okay. Bye-bye. | 不愿意吗 好吧 再见 |
[14:01] | Bastards. | 一群混蛋 |
[14:02] | Hey, no need to be so grumpy. | 没必要这样上火 |
[14:04] | You got your wish. | 你已经如愿了 |
[14:06] | You wanted them to vanish? | 你不是想让他们消失吗 |
[14:08] | Vanished. | 这不就消失了 |
[14:10] | What is so funny? They took our suspect. | 这玩笑不好笑 他们带走了我们的疑犯 |
[14:12] | No, they took their suspect. | 那个是他们的疑犯 |
[14:14] | Norris isn’t our man? | 诺里斯不是我们要找的吗 |
[14:15] | Small hands, addicted to routine. | 他手很小 又是循规蹈矩的类型 |
[14:17] | No way a man like that strangles a woman on impulse. | 这样的人是不会一时冲动掐死人的 |
[14:20] | – But the photos in his wallet – planted. | -但他钱包里的那个照片 -我放的 |
[14:21] | I took them from Callie’s apartment | 照片是从凯丽的公寓拿的 |
[14:23] | For just such an occasion. | 就是为了对付他们 |
[14:24] | You know full well that is illegal in 20 different ways. | 你知道你触犯了20条法律吗 |
[14:27] | Oh… what about your promise to Bertram? | 你是怎么给伯特伦保证的 |
[14:29] | I had my fingers crossed. | 我双手合十咯 |
[14:30] | Didn’t you wish for Mancini and Smith to just disappear? | 你不是一直盼着曼奇尼和史密斯消失吗 |
[14:33] | Well, Voila, your wish was granted, like magic. | 现在你如愿以偿啦 像变魔法 |
[14:37] | Now we can focus on catching the real killer | 我们现在可以专注于抓真凶了 |
[14:39] | while the FBI’s dealing with Norris. | 趁联调局还在跟诺里斯纠缠 |
[14:40] | That is not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[14:45] | We’re supposed to be rebuilding | 我们本意是要重建 |
[14:47] | our relationship with the FBI. | 与联调局之间的关系 |
[14:49] | Rebuilding trust. Trust is not an option. | 重建信任 信任不好建 |
[14:51] | Red John has a friend inside the FBI. | 血腥约翰在联调局有内线 |
[14:53] | If they get hold of Lorelei, she will die or escape. | 如果他们得到劳拉蕾 她要么跑要么死 |
[14:57] | Oh, god, here we go. How do you know that? | 你又来了 你怎么知道会那样 |
[14:59] | Red John told me. | 血腥约翰告诉我的 |
[15:01] | Well, he was lying, of course, to muddy the waters. | 他肯定在撒谎啊 为了混淆视听 |
[15:04] | Why would he tell you the truth? | 他为什么会告诉你实话 |
[15:05] | Because he knows we’ll assume he’s lying. | 因为他知道我们会认定他在撒谎 |
[15:09] | And he knows we’ll begin to suspect the truth anyway. | 他还知道无论是不是实话我们都会怀疑 |
[15:13] | I’s a double bluff to conceal his friend. | 所以就用双重谎言来掩护他的内线 |
[15:17] | Or he’s lying and he has no friend in the fbi. | 或者他就在撒谎且根本没有联调局内线呢 |
[15:19] | Why are you so determined to believe that? | 你为什么这么固执呢 |
[15:21] | Because I would like to feel solid ground under my feet. | 因为我相信我脚下这个世界 |
[15:23] | I would like to trust somebody or something. | 总会是实话多于谎话的 |
[15:25] | You know, you, with your wheels within wheels– | 你那些一环套一环的阴谋论 |
[15:28] | You’re driving me nuts. | 真快把我逼疯了 |
[15:36] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[15:37] | Hey, grace. | 你好 格蕾丝 |
[15:39] | Where are we with Karlsen and Lango? | 卡尔森和兰格查得如何了 |
[15:40] | Uh, looked into the phone records. | 查了他们的通话纪录 |
[15:42] | No calls in or out for Lango that evening. | 那晚兰格没有呼出和呼入纪录 |
[15:44] | Callie Karlsen called Nicola Karlsen at 7:15, | 凯丽·卡尔森在七点一刻给妮可拉打过电话 |
[15:47] | 18 minutes before the 9-1-1 call. | 也就是报警前18分钟 |
[15:49] | Hey, boss. Where’s the FBI? | 老大 联调局的人呢 |
[15:51] | They are pursuing other inquiries. | 他们去查别的去了 |
[15:54] | Sweet! | 太好了 |
[15:55] | Listen to me. | 都听着 |
[15:56] | The FBI is a fine organization, | 联调局是个不错的组织 |
[15:58] | And they are our partners. | 他们是我们的好搭档 |
[16:00] | We need to work with them. They deserve our respect | 我们需要同他们合作 我们该尊重他们 |
[16:02] | and our trust– Am I clear? | 信任他们 听明白了吗 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:10] | Did you contact the sister? | 你联系她姐姐了吗 |
[16:11] | Yes. She lives out in Boone. She was out of contact | 联系了 她住在布恩郊外 |
[16:14] | For two days at a swap meet in Tahoe. | 去塔霍湖参加了两天的旧货交换会 |
[16:16] | Got home this morning. | 今早回的家 |
[16:17] | The local sheriff gave her the news. | 当地的警长通知了她 |
[16:19] | What’s her story? | 她说了些什么 |
[16:20] | Oh, the karlsen family used to own | 卡尔森家族过去 |
[16:22] | Half of Alameda county. | 拥有一半阿拉梅达郡 |
[16:23] | Lost it all in the crash of ’06, | 在06年金融危机中失去了一切 |
[16:25] | Parents died a year later– highway collision. | 她们父母在一年后因车祸丧生 |
[16:28] | Nicola is the older sister. Single mom, two kids. | 妮可拉是姐姐 单身母亲 膝下两子 |
[16:32] | Jewelry designer is what it says on her I.R.S. Forms. | 从国税局那查到职业是珠宝设计师 |
[16:34] | What about Lango? | 兰格呢 |
[16:35] | Moved to town from L.A. six months ago. | 他六个月前从洛杉矶搬过来 |
[16:37] | No rap sheet on him. No relatives or friends nearby. | 没前科 附近也没亲戚朋友 |
[16:39] | We went through his apartment. Nothing. | 我们去了他的公寓 什么都没找到 |
[16:41] | Bare bones. Mattress on the floor. | 只有基本家具 床垫直接放在地上 |
[16:42] | Running from something, maybe? | 也许他在躲着什么 |
[16:44] | Keep digging on Lango. It sounds promising. | 继续调查兰格 似乎有隐情 |
[16:46] | Jane and I will go talk to the sister. | 我和简去见见死者的姐姐 |
[16:48] | You two go and canvass the crime scene | 你们两个去仔细搜查犯罪现场 |
[16:50] | like you should have instead of fighting with the FBI! | 而不是像刚才那样和联邦探员斗殴 |
[16:54] | – Yes, boss. – Yes, boss. | -是 老大 -是 老大 |
[17:07] | Hey, Yannick. | 雅尼克 |
[17:08] | Agents. | 探员们 |
[17:09] | – Thanks for your help. – No problemo. | -感谢你的协助 -不客气 |
[17:12] | Just don’t hit me, okay? | 别打我就好 |
[17:14] | Funny. | 很好笑 |
[17:16] | Hey, no offense, but… I never saw that before. | 无意冒犯 可这是我头一次看到 |
[17:18] | Law enforcement agents fighting it out in the street? | 执法人员在大街上打得鼻青脸肿 |
[17:21] | You guys are hard-core, man! | 你们热血汉子 伙计 |
[17:27] | Yes. Uh, so, anyway, we started canvassing already. | 我们已经开始排查现场了 |
[17:30] | Nothing useful so far. | 目前还没什么收获 |
[17:32] | Let’s check out the rest of… | 我们继续排查 |
[17:41] | All right. Thank you very much for your time. Appreciate it. | 好的 非常感谢你的配合 谢谢 |
[17:53] | Saw a young fellow over there– | 看到过有个年轻人在那里 |
[17:54] | same one they’ve been showing on the tv– | 就在电视上说他们 |
[17:57] | got beat to death. | 被殴打致死的那天 |
[17:58] | And you saw just one man? | 你只看到了一个人吗 |
[18:00] | – Rex Lango? – Yes, sir. | -雷克斯·兰格吗 -对 长官 |
[18:02] | Knocking on her door about 6:30. | 差不多六点半的时候 |
[18:04] | We were sitting out in the sun, then we came inside. | 我们先在晒太阳 过会就回家了 |
[18:06] | Did you ever see him around here before? | 你原来在这附近见过他吗 |
[18:08] | No, first time. | 没 那是第一次 |
[18:10] | She didn’t have visitors much. | 她没什么访客 |
[18:12] | And then later we heard a scream from over that way, | 然后从那边传来了一声尖叫 |
[18:15] | just a little short one, like, uh, “Aah!” | 声音短暂急促 就像”啊” |
[18:20] | And you weren’t concerned? | 这没引起你警觉吗 |
[18:22] | Well, no. At the time, I thought it was, | 那个时候 我以为是 |
[18:24] | you know, passion. | 激情所致 |
[18:27] | I said to Bucky, “Good for her. | 我对巴基说 “真好 |
[18:30] | That Karlsen girl got a boyfriend at last.” | 卡尔森那姑娘终于找到男友了” |
[18:32] | And what time was this? | 那是什么时候的事 |
[18:33] | I know what time it was | 我知道时间 |
[18:34] | because we were checking our lottery tickets on the TV. | 因为我们正在电视上核对彩票号码 |
[18:36] | It was 10 past 7:00. | 是七点过十分 |
[18:39] | Here’s me thinking her luck had changed, | 我还以为是她时来运转了 |
[18:42] | when really, she was dying. | 可事实上 是她的死期到了 |
[18:46] | Poor girl. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[19:06] | Hello, Nicola Karlsen? | 你好 妮可拉·卡尔森 |
[19:08] | Hi. Um, you must be the CBI. | 你们好 是加州调查局的吧 |
[19:12] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[19:15] | Uh, girls, could you maybe take the boys to your place, | 姑娘们 带弟弟们进屋去 |
[19:18] | watch some tv or something? | 看下电视好吗 |
[19:19] | – Come on, guys. – Let’s go. | -走吧 伙计们 -我们走 |
[19:26] | I was at a crafts fair in the Sierras. | 我当时在塞拉斯参加一个手工艺品展会 |
[19:29] | The hippie geniuses in charge picked a place | 开展会的嬉皮士鬼使神差地 |
[19:31] | with great vibes and no cell phone reception. | 选了个没信号的地方 |
[19:34] | So I didn’t get this message. | 所以我没收到这条信息 |
[19:37] | Nic! Call me as soon as you can! | 妮可 尽快给我回电话 |
[19:41] | I didn’t get that call till last night when I came home. | 直到昨天回家 我才收到消息 |
[19:44] | Then I called her, and called… | 然后我给她打电话 一直打 |
[19:48] | and called, and then the sheriff came by this morning. | 一直打 直到今天早上警长过来 |
[19:53] | Nicola, tell us about your sister. | 妮可拉 跟我们说说你妹妹吧 |
[19:55] | To be honest, we haven’t found a motive yet. | 说实话 我们还没找到杀人动机 |
[19:59] | Who would want to hurt Callie? | 谁会想要伤害凯丽呢 |
[20:02] | I mean, she was a warm, happy spirit. | 她那么热心 快乐 |
[20:04] | Everybody loved her. | 人见人爱 |
[20:05] | Did she have any failed relationships in her past? | 她之前有什么失败的感情生活吗 |
[20:08] | No. | 没有 |
[20:09] | What about feuds with neighbors or financial disputes, | 那和邻居的不和或者财务上的冲突呢 |
[20:12] | maybe somebody who felt burned when your family’s business went under? | 或者你们家族生意破产后有人蒙受了损失 |
[20:15] | We paid off all the debts. | 我们偿清了所有债务 |
[20:17] | All of them. | 所有债务 |
[20:18] | That’s why I’m here doing this, a– | 所以我才在这里做这个 |
[20:21] | and Callie was cleaning rooms instead of going to college. | 而凯丽在干清扫工作 没去上大学 |
[20:25] | Wow, you make some beautiful things here. | 你做的工艺品很漂亮 |
[20:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:28] | Do you know Rex Lango? | 你知道雷克斯·兰格吗 |
[20:30] | Is that the man who died with her? | 是那个和她一起死去的人吗 |
[20:33] | No, I’ve never heard the name before. | 不知道 我以前从没听过这个名字 |
[20:35] | Well, it seems that, uh, Callie and Rex were, uh, | 似乎凯丽和雷克斯 |
[20:38] | about to drink a very nice vintage champagne– | 准备喝一瓶陈年香槟 |
[20:41] | 1975. About, uh, 500 bucks a bottle, I’d guess. | 1975年的 五百块一瓶吧 我猜 |
[20:45] | At least. | 不止这个价 |
[20:47] | That was the last from my dad’s cellar. | 那是我父亲酒窖的最后一瓶 |
[20:51] | There’s no way Callie’d take it out of the fridge herself. | 凯丽绝对不会自己从冰箱里把酒拿出来的 |
[20:52] | She’d been saving that bottle for years | 她已经把这瓶酒保存几年了 |
[20:55] | for a special occasion, like a talisman. | 想留到特别时刻再喝 比如祈福 |
[20:58] | She would have told you | 如果她和兰格 |
[21:00] | if there was a relationship brewing with her and Lango? | 开始了一段恋情 她会告诉你吗 |
[21:03] | Yes. Absolutely. | 会 肯定会 |
[21:07] | We’re very close. | 我们很亲密 |
[21:08] | Callie was not interested in finding a man. | 凯丽并不急于找一名男友 |
[21:11] | She wanted to go to college first | 她想先去上大学 |
[21:12] | and get her career going. | 再开始自己的事业 |
[21:14] | And what kind of career did she want? | 她想要什么事业 |
[21:17] | She had all kinds of big hopes. | 她总是有各种梦想 |
[21:20] | She was the optimist of the two of us. | 比我乐观 |
[21:23] | She always said our luck was gonna turn somehow. | 她总说幸运会降临的 |
[21:27] | I always said… | 我总说 |
[21:29] | “Don’t hold your breath.” | “别抱太大希望” |
[21:33] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:36] | Excuse me. I have to take this. | 失陪 我得接这个电话 |
[21:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:40] | There’s good news, Jane. | 好消息 简 |
[21:41] | The FBI folded on Lorelei Martins. | 联调局放弃劳拉蕾·马丁斯了 |
[21:43] | She’s all yours. | 她归你了 |
[21:44] | Folded? Well, that’s not like them. | 放弃吗 这可不像他们的风格 |
[21:46] | You want her or not? | 你到底要不要她 |
[21:48] | Yes. I’m on my way. | 要 我马上过来 |
[21:58] | Uh, we need to go soon. | 我们得走了 |
[22:02] | That’s all for now, Nicola. | 暂时就这些问题了 妮可拉 |
[22:05] | But I want you to know we’re gonna do everything we can | 但你要知道我们会尽全力 |
[22:08] | to bring whoever did this to justice. | 将凶手绳之以法的 |
[22:10] | Yes, we sure will. | 我们一定会的 |
[22:11] | I don’t really care who did this. | 我不关心凶手是谁 |
[22:13] | Justice for them won’t help Callie or me. | 将他们绳之以法也帮不了我或凯丽 |
[22:19] | That was rude. I’m sorry. | 我失礼了 对不起 |
[22:20] | It’s your job. I’m sure you do it very well. | 这是你们的工作 你们一定很出色 |
[22:22] | No apology needed. You make a very valid point. | 不需要道歉 你说的没错 |
[22:24] | Can I ask you–how much is this particular one? | 我想问问 这个特别的手镯多少钱 |
[22:32] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[22:33] | She’s ready to crack. | 她快开口了 |
[22:35] | Nicola? | 妮可拉 |
[22:37] | Lorelei. | 劳拉蕾 |
[22:38] | I meant, what are you thinking of the case we’re working on now? | 我是问你对我们的案子有什么想法 |
[22:41] | Well, that one’s a puzzler, isn’t it? | 这是个谜题 是吧 |
[22:43] | What the hell is the motive? | 动机到底是什么 |
[22:44] | I don’t think it was the sister. I like her. | 我不认为是她姐姐 我喜欢她 |
[22:47] | So did you buy that bracelet for Lorelei? | 那个手镯你是给劳拉蕾买的吗 |
[22:49] | No, just a whim. | 没 只是一时兴起罢了 |
[22:51] | I liked it. | 我喜欢那个手镯 |
[22:54] | When I talk to her, I need to be alone. | 我想单独和她谈话 |
[22:57] | You will be. | 可以 |
[22:59] | I mean, with nobody watching or listening. | 我是说在无人监听监视的情况下 |
[23:04] | I need to be able to tell her truthfully that we are alone. | 我得让她深信我们在独处 |
[23:13] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢了 |
[23:15] | Just be careful. | 自己小心点 |
[23:17] | Don’t get pulled into her game. | 别落入她的圈套 |
[23:19] | What game is that? | 什么圈套 |
[23:20] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我哪知道 你告诉我啊 |
[23:22] | Well, I’m supposed to tell you a game that you’re thinking of? | 我哪里能知道你所想象的是怎样一个圈套 |
[23:26] | Okay. Uh, you’re thinking of, uh, twister? | 好吧 你在想的是绕口令吧 |
[23:29] | Go ahead. Laugh. | 继续 真好笑 |
[23:30] | But she’s practically the first person | 她毕竟是你妻子去世后 |
[23:32] | since your wife that you’ve, you know… | 第一个和你亲热的女人 |
[23:37] | It wouldn’t be surprising if you had feelings for her. | 你对她有感觉是很正常的事儿 |
[23:40] | She’s a stepping stone to Red John. | 她是血腥约翰的垫脚石 |
[23:42] | I knew that from the beginning. | 我一开始就知道 |
[23:44] | I don’t have any feelings for her. | 我对她完全没有任何感觉 |
[24:03] | Hello, Patrick. | 你好 派翠克 |
[24:05] | Lorelei. | 劳拉蕾 |
[24:08] | Is it just us, or are your friends listening? | 只有我俩吗 还是你的朋友们也在监听 |
[24:10] | It’s just us. We’re alone. | 就我俩 |
[24:13] | Good. It’s much nicer that way. | 很好 这样好多了 |
[24:19] | Sorry I didn’t come to visit you sooner. | 抱歉我没有早点来看你 |
[24:21] | I’ve been a little busy with a case. | 我在忙一件案子 |
[24:23] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:25] | I’ve been enjoying the peace and quiet. | 我很享受这份平静与祥和 |
[24:27] | Is there anything you need? | 你有什么需求吗 |
[24:29] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[24:31] | Never mind about me. How are you? | 别再聊我了 你怎么样 |
[24:33] | Back to solving crimes, huh? | 又回去破案了 |
[24:40] | Why do you bother? | 你在烦恼什么呢 |
[24:42] | You’re trying to hold back the tide with a broom. | 你正在试图以一己之力螳臂当车 |
[24:45] | What good are you doing? | 进展怎么样 |
[24:48] | I think… | 我认为 |
[24:50] | You do it to be close to Teresa Lisbon. | 你做这些是为了接近特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[24:54] | I think you’re a little bit in love with her. | 我觉得你有点爱上她了 |
[25:02] | I-I do it to, uh… | 我做这些是为了 |
[25:05] | pass the time. | 消磨时间 |
[25:08] | What good are you doing? | 你又怎么样 |
[25:11] | Not much in here. | 在这里不太好 |
[25:12] | But I’ll be out soon enough. | 不过我很快就会从这里出去 |
[25:14] | How and when is up to Red John. | 怎么出去何时离开取决于血腥约翰 |
[25:17] | You think he’ll get you out of this? | 你觉得他会帮你越狱 |
[25:20] | He’ll kill you. It’s easier. | 他会杀了你 这可要方便多了 |
[25:22] | That’s okay, if that’s what he wants. | 那也行 如果这是他的决定 |
[25:24] | You’re that far under his control? | 你已经不在他的控制范围内了 |
[25:27] | He’ll kill you as well if that’s what he wants. | 如果他觉得有必要的话 也会杀了你 |
[25:30] | You just can’t accept the fact. | 你就是不能接受这个事实 |
[25:32] | I can make you a better offer. | 我可以给你一条生路 |
[25:33] | No killing. | 不用死 |
[25:35] | I can get you out of here now | 我现在就可以帮你逃出这里 |
[25:38] | today, if you want. | 就今天 如果你愿意的话 |
[25:38] | I can get you money, a new identity, uh, | 我可以给你钱 新的身份 |
[25:42] | set you up with a new life far away from here. | 让你远离这里 开始全新的生活 |
[25:45] | You can do that? | 你可以做到吗 |
[25:46] | Yes, I can. | 是的 我可以 |
[25:48] | I can do anything you want | 我可以满足你一切需求 |
[25:50] | if you give me Red John. | 只要你把血腥约翰供出来 |
[25:58] | I want… | 我想要 |
[26:00] | Your trust | 你的信任 |
[26:02] | and friendship. | 和友谊 |
[26:04] | You have that. | 已经有了 |
[26:05] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[26:07] | How can I make you believe? | 我要怎么才能让你相信 |
[26:12] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[26:15] | What does that prove? | 这能证明什么 |
[26:18] | First you say you’ll do anything I want, | 你不是说会满足我一切需求吗 |
[26:21] | then you refuse the first thing I ask for. | 我要求的第一件事你就拒绝了 |
[26:24] | You’re very complicated. | 你真矛盾 |
[26:37] | Let me get you out of here. | 让我把你弄出去 |
[26:42] | I need time to think. | 我得考虑清楚 |
[26:44] | Not for long. | 别太久 |
[26:45] | I don’t know how much longer we’re gonna get to keep you here. | 我不知道你还能在这里待多久 |
[26:50] | We’ll talk again this evening. | 我们今晚再谈 |
[27:02] | What are you? Huh? Crazy? | 你在搞什么 疯了吗 |
[27:04] | – Excuse me? -I told you to be careful. | -什么 -我叫你小心点 |
[27:06] | I told you not to go over the edge. | 我叫你别玩火 |
[27:08] | And I told you not to listen. | 我也叫你别偷听 |
[27:09] | Don’t be childish! I am not your girlfriend. | 别傻了 我又不是你女友 |
[27:11] | I am an officer of the law. How could I not listen? | 我是国家公务员 我怎么能不听 |
[27:16] | You kissed her. | 你吻了她 |
[27:17] | You offered to help her escape. | 你要帮助她越狱 |
[27:19] | And I would ask her to marry me if I thought she’d buy it. | 要能让她信服 我向她求婚都行 |
[27:21] | – I was playing her. – She’s playing you. | -我在耍她 -她在耍你 |
[27:23] | We should have given her to the Feds. | 我们就不应该把她交给联调局 |
[27:35] | Um… M.E. sent his report on Callie and Rex. | 法医把凯丽和雷克斯的验尸报告发过来了 |
[27:39] | Confirmed it’s not possible they killed each other. | 结果肯定了他们不可能杀死对方 |
[27:42] | And Callie had a small white feather lodged in the back of her mouth. | 凯丽的嘴里发现了一片白羽毛 |
[27:45] | A feather, huh? Like from a pillow? | 一片羽毛 是枕头里的吗 |
[27:47] | Right. | 是的 |
[27:48] | Which suggests Callie was strangled by hand | 表明凯丽是被人掐住脖子 |
[27:50] | and suffocated with a pillow, probably in that order. | 然后用枕头捂死 应该是这样 |
[27:54] | Why two methods? Two different people? | 为什么是两个步骤 两个凶手吗 |
[27:56] | Or the killer wasn’t strong enough | 也许是因为凶手不够强壮 |
[27:57] | – To complete the strangulation. – Right. | -不足以用一种方式完成作案 -没错 |
[27:59] | A woman? | 女人吗 |
[28:00] | Women can strangle people. | 女人也可以掐死人 |
[28:02] | Oh, believe me, I know I could. | 相信我 我就可以 |
[28:03] | Where’s Cho and Rigsby? | 周和瑞斯比呢 |
[28:05] | I got a line on Rex Lango finally. | 我终于找到了雷克斯·兰格的一点线索 |
[28:07] | Changed his name. | 他改过名字 |
[28:08] | Used to be Erzat Lonagul | 原名厄尔札特·罗纳古尔 |
[28:09] | out of Bakersfield. | 住在贝克尔斯菲附近 |
[28:11] | Cho and Rigsby drove down there to speak to his family. | 周和瑞斯比开车去找他家人问话了 |
[28:22] | Nobody could say his name, so he changed it to rex. | 没人能念好这名字 所以他改成雷克斯 |
[28:26] | He was gonna be a big businessman, | 他本来想做个大商人 |
[28:28] | and he thought that sounded rich. | 他觉得那样听起来很阔绰 |
[28:31] | Rex Lango. | 雷克斯·兰格 |
[28:32] | Was there any particular business he was interested in? | 他有没有过对某项生意表示过特别的兴趣 |
[28:35] | You know, he was good at computers. | 他是个电脑达人 |
[28:37] | But he didn’t know yet exactly. | 但是他自己并没有意识到 |
[28:39] | The internet, robots, | 网络啊 机器人啊 |
[28:42] | Or whatever. | 之类的 |
[28:43] | Any brushes with the law? Shady friends? | 他犯过事吗 入错道过吗 |
[28:46] | No. My cousin was a good man. | 不 我侄子是个好人 |
[28:50] | He was a good man, | 他确实是个好人 |
[28:52] | And he’s gone now, so be nice. | 他已经去世了 拜托你尊重一点 |
[28:54] | He was a bum! | 他就是个废渣 |
[28:55] | He was not. He nearly always had a job, | 他才不是 他基本算是有铁饭碗了 |
[28:58] | And he was never in trouble with the law. | 他也从来没犯过事 |
[29:00] | Is that a bum? | 这样也算废渣吗 |
[29:03] | He was never in trouble because he was too sneaky! | 他没犯事是因为他太狡猾了 |
[29:06] | The kid was stealing candy and quarters from before he could walk. | 这熊孩子会走路之前就会偷糖果和钱了 |
[29:10] | And then he would lie to your face like a rug seller! | 然后当着你的面撒谎脸不红心不跳 |
[29:13] | He was a dog to the women always! | 他一看到女人就跟狗一样 |
[29:16] | A bum! | 废渣 |
[29:23] | Dishonest, greedy, selfish womanizer. | 撒谎 贪婪 自私又好色 |
[29:26] | Yeah, but not a criminal. Just a sleaze. | 但不是凶手 就是个卑鄙的小人 |
[29:28] | He left Bakersfield two years ago to | 他为了逃避生父确认诉讼程序 |
[29:29] | avoid a paternity suit. | 两年前离开了贝克尔斯菲市 |
[29:31] | They had no idea he was in Sac. | 他们不知道他在萨克拉门托 |
[29:32] | Last they heard, he was in L.A. | 上一次他们听到他的消息他还在洛杉矶 |
[29:34] | Hmm. That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[29:35] | So like I said, it’s a love triangle. | 我就说了吧 三角恋 |
[29:37] | But we’ve got no jealous boyfriend, | 但是我们没有发现吃醋的男友 |
[29:39] | And I can’t see Callie dating a sleaze like him. | 我也不认为凯丽会跟这种小混混约会 |
[29:42] | And she logged no calls or texts to him, right? | 她俩也没有任何电话和短信联系 |
[29:44] | Nope. | 确实没有 |
[29:44] | I’m waiting for her e-mail records. | 我在查她的邮件记录 |
[29:47] | I couldn’t get them direct from her P.C. | 我无法直接从她的电脑里拿到 |
[29:48] | The hard drive is fried. | 硬盘驱动被烧毁了 |
[29:49] | Oh. Well, that’s why he was there. | 这就是他去那儿的原因 |
[29:53] | He was in tech support, right? | 他是来技术支持的对吗 |
[29:54] | So he offers to fix her computer. How could she refuse? | 他提议来修电脑 她怎么会拒绝呢 |
[29:57] | – And then what happened? – I don’t know. | -然后怎么了 -我不知道 |
[29:59] | I gotta run. | 我得走了 |
[29:59] | Lorelei’s on her way up from holding. | 劳拉蕾正在审讯回来的路上 |
[30:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:07] | We still haven’t resolved our issue. | 我们还没解决我们的问题 |
[30:09] | I don’t think you should be talking to Lorelei. | 我觉得你不该和劳拉蕾说话 |
[30:11] | – You’re too close. – Well, I disagree. | -你们太亲近了 -我不觉得 |
[30:12] | I could put a stop to this right now. | 我现在可以阻止这一切 |
[30:14] | One word to Bertram about | 只要和伯特伦说说 |
[30:15] | – what you’ve been. – Please don’t do that. | -你之前的所作所为 -拜托别这样 |
[30:17] | I know I can turn her. | 我能让她开口 |
[30:18] | I know I can. | 我知道我能 |
[30:20] | And I promise you I will be careful. | 我答应你 我会小心的 |
[30:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:38] | Stand down, man. | 站那儿别动 |
[30:39] | I’m taking charge of this prisoner. | 这个囚犯是我负责的 |
[30:41] | I’m sorry. What are you talking about? | 抱歉 你在说什么 |
[30:42] | This is a federal judge’s warrant | 这是一份联邦法官的逮捕令 |
[30:43] | transferring custody of Lorelei to the FBI. | 把劳拉蕾的羁押权转移给联调局 |
[30:45] | – No, no, no. You can’t do that. – Back off. | -不 不 你不能这么做 -退后 |
[30:46] | – No, don’t touch me. – Stand down. | -别碰我 -站那儿别动 |
[30:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:49] | Don’t let them take me. Patrick! | 别让他们带走我 派翠克 |
[30:51] | Let’s go fast. | 我们快走 |
[30:51] | Wait, wait! You can’t just touch me! | 等下 等下 你别碰我 |
[30:53] | Patrick! | 派翠克 |
[30:54] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[30:55] | Patrick! | 派翠克 |
[30:59] | There isn’t a choice. We have to get her back. | 没得选了 我们必须带她回来 |
[31:01] | Jane, the FBI outfoxed us. | 简 联调局技高一筹 |
[31:03] | Th-they only pretended to give up Lorelei | 他们一边假装放弃劳拉蕾 |
[31:06] | while they were preparing the warrant to take her. | 一边准备这份逮捕令 |
[31:08] | We should have known they wouldn’t fold. | 我们早该想到他们不会罢手 |
[31:10] | Just deal with it. | 处理好就行了 |
[31:11] | I-I’d have to strong-arm a judge and the FBI | 我必须强行请位法官和联调局 |
[31:13] | into an arbitration hearing, and even then… | 进行仲裁听证会 即使那样… |
[31:15] | Well, do it. | 就这么办 |
[31:17] | The FBI know how to interrogate people. | 联调局知道怎么审讯 |
[31:19] | They’ll do a fine job. | 他们会出色完成的 |
[31:20] | They will either kill her, or she’ll escape. | 她要么被杀 要么逃走 |
[31:22] | And we will lose our best chance– | 我们会失去最佳时机 |
[31:24] | the best chance we have had of getting to red John. | 抓血腥约翰的最佳时机 |
[31:26] | Kill her? Uh, what–why? | 杀了她 为什么 |
[31:29] | The–the FBI? D-don’t be ridiculous. | 联调局 别逗了 |
[31:32] | Red John has a friend high up in the FBI. | 血腥约翰有个朋友是联调局高层 |
[31:35] | Oh, please. Now how do you know that? | 别扯了 你怎么知道 |
[31:38] | He told me. | 他告诉我的 |
[31:38] | Well, there you go. | 又来了 |
[31:40] | If we don’t get her, | 如果我们救不了她 |
[31:41] | I will blow this whole cover-up wide open. | 我会揭露整个真相 |
[31:43] | The truth of Wainright’s death, all over the news. | 向所有媒体揭露维莱特之死的真相 |
[31:46] | If you do that, this whole deal collapses, | 你如果这么做了 全盘皆输 |
[31:49] | And you go to jail. | 你会进监狱 |
[31:50] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[31:51] | You call a hearing, or I will be very glad to sing like a bird. | 你开听证会 不然我就公诸于世 |
[32:07] | Well, I’ve studied all the documents in this matter | 我已经看过所有相关文件了 |
[32:09] | and it is very clear to me | 我现在非常清楚 |
[32:11] | – that all of you people are lying through your teeth. – Judge– | -你们所有人都睁眼说瞎话 -法官 |
[32:14] | No, I don’t want to know. | 不 我不想知道 |
[32:16] | Whatever sordid errors you’re all conspiring to cover up, | 不管你们在密谋掩盖怎样肮脏的错误 |
[32:20] | I don’t want to know. | 我都不想知道 |
[32:22] | The sole purpose of this meeting is to decide | 这次会议的核心目的是决定 |
[32:25] | who is best equipped to have custody of Lorelei Martins. | 谁最有资格羁押劳拉蕾·马丁斯 |
[32:29] | I will decide in favor of whichever side irritates me the least. | 我更倾向于最不让我恼火的一方 |
[32:33] | I will tolerate no misbehavior of any kind. | 我无法容忍任何不正当行为 |
[32:38] | Proceed with care. | 请谨慎行事 |
[32:40] | Your honor, | 法官大人 |
[32:41] | I would ask you to simply to look at the record of Patrick Jane. | 我请求您看一下派翠克·简的记录 |
[32:45] | Red John killed his family. | 血腥约翰杀害了他的家人 |
[32:47] | Lorelei Martins is a close confederate of Red John. | 劳拉蕾·马丁斯是血腥约翰的一个亲密共犯 |
[32:50] | How can this man possibly treat her | 这种人怎么可能 |
[32:52] | with the clarity and the objectivity required? | 以客观透明的手段对待她 |
[32:55] | He’s not a trained professional. | 他不是受过训练的专业人士 |
[32:58] | He’s a vigilante. | 他是个义务警察 |
[32:59] | And that alone should disqualify the cbi from custody in this matter. | 单这一项就该取消加州调查局的羁押资格 |
[33:03] | For many years, I have been pursuing Red John. | 多年以来 我一直在追查血腥约翰 |
[33:07] | I know this case better than anybody else. | 我比任何人都了解这宗案子 |
[33:10] | These people, they don’t know how to make lorelei martins talk. | 这些人不知道怎么让劳拉蕾·马丁斯开口 |
[33:14] | I do. | 我知道 |
[33:15] | If I may interject, miss Martins tells us | 容我插一句 马丁斯小姐告诉我们 |
[33:19] | that she has had sexual relations with mr. Jane. | 她和简先生发生过性关系 |
[33:22] | That may be the source of his confidence. | 这可能就是他自信的来源 |
[33:25] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[33:26] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[33:28] | We have a relationship. Uh, that’s a good thing. | 我们发生过关系 是件好事 |
[33:32] | That’s how you turn people. | 这是使人转变的方法 |
[33:33] | I’d expected a denial, to be honest. | 说真的 我以为你会否认 |
[33:36] | Do we need to continue? | 我们还要继续吗 |
[33:38] | Um, that does tend to disqualify you, Mr. Jane. | 这会导致你的资格被取消 简先生 |
[33:42] | So, um, if you have nothing further– | 如果你没什么要说的 |
[33:45] | She’s already given me valuable information. | 她已经告诉我有价值的信息了 |
[33:47] | Let’s not stop me now. | 别这么快否决我 |
[33:48] | Valuable information like what? | 什么有价值的信息 |
[33:51] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[33:52] | this is not the time or the place to share the details. | 这不是分享细节的时机和地点 |
[33:55] | If you want to see Lorelei Martins again, | 如果你想再见到劳拉蕾·马丁斯 |
[33:57] | this is both the time and the place. | 那就此时此地吧 |
[34:01] | She told me that all Red John’s friends… | 她告诉我血腥约翰的所有朋友 |
[34:05] | have a secret sign they use to identify each other. | 都有一个识别对方的秘密记号 |
[34:10] | And what is it? | 是什么 |
[34:12] | Go on. | 继续 |
[34:14] | They carry a glass bead in their pocket– | 他们会在口袋里装一个玻璃弹珠 |
[34:17] | Blood red, the size of a pea. | 血红色 豌豆大小 |
[34:20] | Lorelei showed me hers. | 劳拉蕾给我看了她的 |
[34:22] | That’s it? Un-provable trivia? | 仅此而已吗 无从取证的琐事 |
[34:24] | – It proves she trusts me. – It proves nothing. | -这证明她信任我 -什么都证明不了 |
[34:27] | Can we stop this farce now? | 我们现在能结束这场闹剧了吗 |
[34:29] | It is a bit thin, mr. Jane. Is that all you have? | 有点单薄啊 简先生 就这么多 |
[34:32] | No. | 不是 |
[34:35] | Not at all. | 还没完 |
[34:37] | Red John has an accomplice… | 血腥约翰在联调局里 |
[34:40] | inside the FBI. | 有同伙 |
[34:41] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:42] | Judge, this man is just spinning fantasies now. | 法官 这个人已经开始臆想了 |
[34:44] | Yes, you would say that. I saw you. | 是啊 就知道你会这么说 就是你 |
[34:47] | What do you mean by that? | 你这么说什么意思 |
[34:49] | When I mentioned the glass bead, | 当我说起玻璃弹珠 |
[34:51] | you suddenly looked very guilty | 你突然看上去非常可疑 |
[34:52] | and you glanced at your right-hand jacket pocket. | 你看了下右手边的口袋 |
[34:54] | What’s in there, Mancini? | 里面有什么 曼奇尼 |
[34:57] | This–this is the same thing that you did to Norris. | 你就是这么对诺里斯的 |
[34:59] | – Son of a bitch. – Agent. | -混蛋 -探员 |
[35:01] | What’s in your pocket, mancini? | 你口袋里有什么 曼奇尼 |
[35:03] | There’s nothing–this is a childish trick, your honor. | 什么也没有 真是幼稚的把戏 大人 |
[35:07] | Th-this man has just planted a bead on me. | 这个人刚在我身上放了一颗 |
[35:10] | Uh, let’s be clear. I have not touched you. | 把话说清楚 我根本没碰你 |
[35:13] | Everybody in this room has seen that. | 屋里的所有人都看到了 |
[35:15] | But you’re saying that there is in fact | 可是你自己说 |
[35:18] | a red glass bead in your pocket. | 你口袋里有一颗红色弹珠 |
[35:20] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这么说的吗 |
[35:21] | No! You’re putting words in my mouth. | 不 你在陷害我 |
[35:23] | Show us what’s in your pockets, agent. | 让我们看看你口袋里的东西 探员 |
[35:26] | – You don’t understand – Show us! | -你们不明白 -拿出来 |
[35:34] | He planted it. | 是他放进去的 |
[35:36] | He planted it! | 是他放进去的 |
[35:38] | But he didn’t touch you, did he? | 可他没碰你 对吧 |
[35:41] | He– | 他… |
[35:42] | You son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[35:45] | – Mancini. – Come here. – Order. | -曼奇尼 -过来 -来人啊 |
[35:47] | – Come here. – Order. | -过来 -来人 |
[35:50] | Agent Schultz, this is a disgrace. | 舒尔茨探员 太丢人了 |
[35:57] | Ah, well done. Good job. When do we get her back? | 好样的 她过多久才会回来 |
[35:59] | Uh, judge says we can pick her up at county jail tomorrow. | 法官说我们明天可以去郡监狱接她 |
[36:02] | Did, uh, Mancini really throw a bottle at you? | 曼尼奇真的对你扔瓶子了吗 |
[36:05] | Yes, he did, | 是的 |
[36:06] | and then he proceeded to chase me through the state house, | 接着还穿过州议会厅追了我一路 |
[36:09] | but failed to catch me. | 但没抓到我 |
[36:11] | Congratulations. Another mortal enemy made. | 恭喜你 又树了个死敌 |
[36:14] | You should be very proud. | 你真该感到骄傲 |
[36:15] | Uh, meanwhile, we’ve got a case to solve. | 同时 我们还有个案子要破 |
[36:17] | Well, let’s get busy then, boss. | 那就开始吧 老大 |
[36:20] | So let’s just assume that | 我们假设 |
[36:21] | Rex was at Callie’s apartment to fix her computer. | 雷克斯当时在凯丽家修电脑 |
[36:24] | What happened next? | 后来呢 |
[36:25] | How does that escalate to a double murder? | 怎么升级成双重谋杀案了 |
[36:27] | Well, maybe the computer is key. | 或许电脑是关键所在 |
[36:29] | Maybe there was something important on the hard drive. | 可能硬盘上有重要东西 |
[36:31] | She cleans hotel rooms. What could be important? | 她是宾馆房间清洁工 能有什么重要文件 |
[36:33] | How does that connect to her lipstick on his cheek? | 怎么和他脸颊上的口红印关联上 |
[36:35] | He couldn’t fix her computer so they made out instead? | 他电脑修不好 结果他们只好滚床单了 |
[36:38] | Well, there are other reasons for kissing someone. | 亲吻一个人也可能另有其因 |
[36:41] | Celebration, for instance, hence the champagne. | 比如为了庆祝 就开了香槟 |
[36:44] | – What would they be celebrating? – Well, maybe the kiss was, | -庆祝什么 -可能亲他是为了表达 |
[36:46] | “Thanks for trying to fix my computer.” | “谢谢你来帮我修电脑” |
[36:48] | So who’s the third person here? What are we missing? | 第三个人是谁 我们漏掉了什么 |
[36:51] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[36:52] | They’re setting up a stage | 市里在搭建舞台 |
[36:53] | for the state lottery prize presentation at the capital. | 做国家彩票抽奖介绍 |
[36:55] | Traffic on l street was crazy. | 第十一大街堵死了 |
[36:57] | Oh, a lottery. | 彩票 |
[36:58] | They should do that at raley field | 他们该在拉力赛道 |
[37:00] | or someplace where they have parking. | 或有停车场的地方搭台 |
[37:01] | Uh, when did computer forensics say they’d be done | 电脑鉴定师说他们什么时候能修复完 |
[37:03] | with Callie’s hard drive? | 凯丽的硬盘 |
[37:04] | End of the week, but– ahh! | 周末 不过… |
[37:06] | – What? – Callie’s sister–Nicola. You have a phone number? | -怎么 -凯丽的姐姐 妮可拉 你有她电话吗 |
[37:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, friends, | 女士们 先生们 朋友们 |
[37:15] | It is my very great pleasure to introduce to you at this time | 很高兴在此为你们介绍 |
[37:19] | the lucky winner of this year’s biggest lottery jackpot. | 今年奖池最大的幸运赢家 |
[37:23] | Please welcome to the stage | 有请 |
[37:24] | a young woman who is now worth $56 million dollars. | 现在身价五千六百万美金的年轻女士 |
[37:30] | Valerie Whittaker. | 瓦莱丽·惠特克 |
[37:31] | Come on out here, Valerie. | 快上台来 瓦莱丽 |
[37:34] | Hey. Oh– there you go, Valerie. | 拿好了 瓦莱丽 |
[37:36] | – Congratulations. – Thank you! | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[37:38] | Thank you so, so, so much. | 非常感谢 |
[37:41] | I’m so blessed. Thank you. | 我真是太幸运了 谢谢 |
[37:44] | Valerie, how you feeling? | 瓦莱丽 你感觉怎样 |
[37:45] | Oh… I’m just in shock. | 我还没缓过来 |
[37:47] | It’s like a movie. | 感觉跟拍电影一样 |
[37:48] | – Any plans for the money? – Not yet. | -想好怎么处置这笔钱了吗 -没呢 |
[37:51] | Ah. I’m gonna take a flier. | 冒昧问一句 |
[37:52] | Do you happen to know a Tom Yannick of the Sacramento Police? | 你认识一个叫汤姆·雅尼克的萨城警察吗 |
[37:56] | – No. – Are you sure? | -不认识 -你确定 |
[37:58] | ’cause I’m pretty sure. | 我可有十足把握 |
[38:00] | Who else would have had the opportunity, | 谁还会有这个机会 |
[38:01] | a random intruder? Unlikely. | 随机破门而入 不可能 |
[38:03] | Tom Yannick. | 汤姆·雅尼克 |
[38:05] | He’s not your boyfriend then? | 那他不是你男友 |
[38:07] | Okay. Just a moment. | 好 稍等 |
[38:09] | Valerie, this is Nicola Karlsen. | 瓦莱丽 这位是妮可拉·卡尔森 |
[38:12] | She’s Callie Karlsen’s sister, | 她是凯丽·卡尔森的姐姐 |
[38:14] | the woman that was brutally murdered for the lottery ticket | 她姐姐被凶手抢走中奖彩票而残忍谋杀 |
[38:17] | that won that check you’re holding there. | 你手里举着的正是她的获奖支票 |
[38:18] | Would you tell her you don’t know Tom Yannick? | 你能告诉她 你不认识汤姆·雅尼克吗 |
[38:27] | – You told me nothing would go wrong! – Shh! No! Stop, stop! | -你说不会出岔子的 -闭嘴 |
[38:30] | Thomas Yannick… You’re under arrest for murder. | 汤姆·雅尼克 你因谋杀罪被捕了 |
[38:34] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:35] | This doesn’t belong to you. | 这不属于你 |
[38:38] | We’re gonna have to get the name changed. | 我们得把名字给改了 |
[38:41] | Do you have a… marker, pen? | 有没有马克笔 |
[38:45] | Callie was checking the lottery numbers | 雷克斯在帮凯丽修电脑时 |
[38:46] | while Rex tried to fix her computer. | 她正在核对彩票号码 |
[38:49] | She won $56 million. | 她赢了五千六百万 |
[38:54] | She kissed Rex, | 她吻了雷克斯 |
[38:56] | got the champagne out of the fridge, | 从冰箱里拿出香槟 |
[38:58] | Then she called her sister. | 然后打给了她姐姐 |
[39:00] | Then greed got the better of Rex, | 后来雷克斯起了贪念 |
[39:03] | and he tried to strangle Callie so he could steal the ticket. | 然后想勒死凯丽 偷走彩票 |
[39:07] | But she killed him instead with a champagne bottle and called 9-1-1. | 可她却用香槟酒瓶砸死了他 然后报了警 |
[39:10] | Then half-strangled and in shock, she fainted. | 然后她因为被掐和休克 昏了过去 |
[39:15] | And that’s where you come in. | 于是你登场了 |
[39:17] | You found the two of them, and you saw the lottery ticket and champion bottle. | 你发现了他们俩 又看到了彩票 |
[39:21] | You put 2 and 2 together– quite the detective. | 你把前因后果联系了起来 颇有侦探头脑 |
[39:24] | So you killed Callie. | 于是你杀了凯丽 |
[39:27] | You think about it for a while, or you just go for it? | 你是迟疑了一会儿 还是直接就动手了 |
[39:32] | I-I thought about it for a while. | 我迟疑了会儿 |
[39:34] | I felt bad for her. | 我为她难过 |
[39:37] | But $56 million, man. | 但那可是五千六百万 |
[39:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:41] | Well, you should have thought about it a while longer. | 你该多考虑会儿的 |
[39:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:48] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[39:50] | You are such a good man. Mmm. | 你真是个好人 |
[39:53] | Thank you. Mm. | 谢谢 |
[39:57] | Sorry to interrupt, Nicola, | 抱歉打断你们 妮可拉 |
[39:59] | but Jane and I have to pick up a prisoner. | 我和简得去接个犯人 |
[40:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:03] | Pleasure. | 不客气 |
[40:12] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[40:13] | What is taking so long? | 怎么那么久 |
[40:15] | Relax. She’ll be here. | 别紧张 她会来的 |
[40:17] | Look, I-I’m sorry, by the way. | 对了 对不起 |
[40:20] | For what? There’s a long list of possibilities. | 为什么道歉 可能性多了去了 |
[40:23] | Yeah, well, this is more of a… | 对 这次算是 |
[40:25] | General purpose apology. | 通用道歉 |
[40:27] | Use it for your top issue. | 解你的最大困扰 |
[40:30] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[40:33] | Here you go. | 人来了 |
[40:34] | Who’s this? | 她是谁 |
[40:36] | 5467b 5467b. | |
[40:38] | That’s not her. There’s been a mistake. | 不是她 你们搞错了 |
[40:40] | There’s no mistake. Her paperwork’s all in order. | 没搞错 她的档案都完好无损 |
[40:43] | It’s the only Lorelei Martins we got. | 我们只抓了这一个劳拉蕾·马丁斯 |