时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[00:38] | Got a positive I.D. On the victim. | 死者身份确认了 |
[00:40] | Viktor Mendelssohn. 62. | 维克多·门德尔松 六十二岁 |
[00:42] | He was a diamond cutter. | 是个钻石切割师 |
[00:43] | He has a shop in the San Francisco Diamond district. | 在旧金山钻石区有一间店铺 |
[00:46] | Same as it ever was– more bodies, more death. | 一如往常 不断有人遇害 |
[00:49] | Not exactly the same. | 也不全一样 |
[00:50] | This one was eviscerated with an electric rotary saw. | 这家伙被人用电锯把五脏六腑都掏出来了 |
[00:53] | Huh. Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[00:54] | Your toe. | 注意脚 |
[00:57] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[01:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:06] | Is it me, or does Jane seem a little bit off | 是只有我觉得 还是简是在联调局带走 |
[01:08] | since the feds took Lorelei? | 劳拉蕾以后有点不在状态 |
[01:10] | Well, he spent six months setting a trap for Red John. | 他花了六个月来为血腥约翰布下陷阱 |
[01:13] | He has nothing to show for it. How would you feel? | 到头来却一场空 换做是你会怎么样 |
[01:17] | Maybe we should invite him out for a night with the boys. | 也许我们该邀请他出来参加男孩之夜 |
[01:21] | All right, you ask him. | 好啊 你去邀请他 |
[01:44] | Well, I-I came out this morning to snip my herbs. | 今天早晨我出来修剪我的香草 |
[01:48] | It’s always best to do that | 清晨的露水蒸发以后 |
[01:50] | right after the morning dew evaporates. | 是修剪的最佳时间 |
[01:52] | And when I didn’t see Viktor, | 我没有见到维克多时 |
[01:54] | I got a really bad feeling. | 有种不祥的预感 |
[01:56] | Do you usually see him in the morning? | 你在早上经常见到他吗 |
[01:57] | Every morning. We chat over the fence. | 每天早上都见 我们总是隔着围栏聊天 |
[02:00] | Hey. Jane, this is Betty Fulford. | 简 这位是贝蒂·富尔福德 |
[02:03] | – Hey. – She lives next door. | -你好 -她住在隔壁 |
[02:04] | Patrick Jane. | 派翠克·简 |
[02:06] | So did Viktor tell you about anybody | 维克多跟你谈到过会有什么人 |
[02:07] | – who might want to hurt him? – No. | -想要伤害他吗 -没有 |
[02:11] | Although… last night when I was getting ready for bed, | 不过…昨晚我正要上床睡觉的时候 |
[02:15] | I did hear him arguing with a man in his house. | 我听到他在屋里跟一个男人争执 |
[02:19] | What were they arguing about? | 关于什么 |
[02:20] | – Flowers. – Really? | -花 -真的吗 |
[02:22] | Blue orchids, to be exact. | 确切的说 是蓝兰花 |
[02:25] | They–they were shouting, | 他们吵得很大声 |
[02:26] | and Viktor never shouts. | 而维克多从不大喊大叫 |
[02:28] | And you were in your bedroom at this time? | 那时你在自己的卧室里吗 |
[02:29] | That’s right. That’s right. My window was open. | 是的 没错 我的窗户开着 |
[02:32] | Did you happen to catch a glimpse of the other man? | 你有没有碰巧瞥到了另一个人 |
[02:35] | Well, I tried to snoop, | 我想偷窥来着 |
[02:36] | but I couldn’t see into the kitchen. | 可是我看不到厨房 |
[02:37] | That’s where they were having it out. | 他们就在那里发生争执的 |
[02:41] | What’s that noise? | 什么噪音 |
[02:43] | I have absolutely no idea, but I will investigate. | 我完全不清楚 不过我会去一查究竟 |
[04:57] | Everything okay in there? | 你那没事吧 |
[04:58] | Everything’s fine! | 一切都很好 |
[05:01] | It’s all peachy. | 都棒极了 |
[05:10] | What are you doing in there? | 你在这里做什么 |
[05:34] | Rabbit stew. | 炖兔肉 |
[05:36] | Yummy. | 好吃啊 |
[05:38] | We need to fatten you up. | 我们得先把你养肥 |
[05:40] | Come on,fella. | 来吧 伙计 |
[05:50] | What time did you get to the house this morning? | 今天早上你是什么时候过来的 |
[05:51] | Same time every Monday. 8:30. | 跟以往一样 每周一的八点半 |
[05:53] | I walk from the bus stop. | 我从公交站步行过来 |
[05:55] | Do you have a key to the house? | 你有房子的钥匙吗 |
[05:56] | No. Mr. Mendelssohn let me in. | 没有 门德尔松先生给我开门的 |
[05:59] | But this morning, | 但是今天早上 |
[06:01] | he didn’t answer the door, so I looked in the window. | 他没有来应门 于是我就从窗子里望进来 |
[06:04] | Well, you did the right thing. | 你做得很对 |
[06:07] | Calling the police– very brave. Very brave. | 勇敢地报警 你很勇敢 |
[06:10] | I told Mr. Mendelssohn something bad was coming, | 我告诉过门德尔松先生有坏事要发生了 |
[06:13] | but he didn’t listen to me. | 可是他不听我的话 |
[06:16] | Why did you think something bad was on its way? | 为什么你觉得有坏事要发生了 |
[06:18] | The black ants. | 黑蚂蚁 |
[06:21] | For two weeks I come now, | 我来这里两星期 |
[06:22] | and I clean black ants from the house. | 就是为了清理房子里的黑蚂蚁 |
[06:25] | Black ants? | 黑蚂蚁 |
[06:26] | In some South American countries | 在一些南美国家 |
[06:28] | it’s said that if black ants enter your house, | 传说如果有黑蚂蚁进了你的房子 |
[06:31] | then someone in your family might die. | 你的家人中有人可能会死去 |
[06:33] | Ay. Gracias a dios. You understand. | 感谢上帝[西语] 你能理解 |
[06:36] | Si. Si. | 是 是 |
[06:37] | This is… an eagle’s claw. | 这个…是一只鹰爪 |
[06:41] | It will help you find who did this. | 它会帮助你们找到凶手 |
[06:43] | Take it, please. | 请收下 |
[06:45] | Okay. Thank you. I will. I’ll just– | 好的 谢谢你 我会的 我就… |
[06:46] | No te olvides. | 不要忘了[西语] |
[06:48] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[06:49] | Ooh. Oops. Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[06:55] | Bunny? | 小兔兔 |
[06:56] | Where’s the bunny? | 小兔兔在哪里 |
[07:02] | Here. Rigsby, hold this. | 给你 瑞斯比 拿着这个 |
[07:05] | Has anyone seen a rabbit around here? | 有人在附近看到过一只兔子吗 |
[07:28] | Excuse me. Uh, did you happen to see a rabbit? | 请问 你们有没有碰巧看到一只兔子 |
[07:30] | Ja. | 是的 |
[07:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:05] | Hello, fella. | 你好 伙计 |
[08:12] | There… | 这里 |
[08:13] | Ahh, there you are. Huh? Gotcha. | 原来你在这里 抓住了 |
[08:19] | You found him. | 你找到他了 |
[08:22] | I take it this belongs to you. | 看来这只兔子是你的 |
[08:24] | Yeah. It’s the third time he’s escaped. | 是的 这是他第三次逃跑了 |
[08:27] | Chews through that metal like a floppy-eared rat. | 就像只有松软耳朵的老鼠咬断了金属 |
[08:29] | Thanks for finding him. | 谢谢你找到了他 |
[08:30] | Oh. Pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[08:33] | Certainly took your time getting here. | 你过来一定费了很久 |
[08:36] | You were expecting me? | 你在等我来吗 |
[08:38] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[08:42] | You know something about the murder? | 你知道这起凶案的线索 |
[08:44] | Yeah. Poor old Mr. Mendelssohn. | 是的 可怜的老门德尔松先生 |
[08:47] | You know anything that could help us? | 你能帮忙破案吗 |
[08:49] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[08:51] | How can I know what you know? | 我怎么知道你知道些什么 |
[08:54] | How can I know what I know will help you? | 我怎么知道我知道的什么能帮到你 |
[08:57] | You’re testing me. | 你在考验我 |
[08:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:01] | You don’t have issues with authority figures. | 你没有权威人士的问题 |
[09:05] | You know you’re the smartest person in most rooms. | 你知道在大多数情况下你就是最聪明的那个人 |
[09:08] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[09:10] | Am I required to tell you? | 你是在质询我吗 |
[09:12] | Well, I’m just a consultant. | 我只是个顾问 |
[09:13] | You don’t have to tell me anything. | 你不需要告诉我任何事 |
[09:15] | Then I won’t. | 那我就不说了 |
[09:16] | Okay. Have it your way. | 好吧 听你的 |
[09:19] | – Wait. Where are you going? – Well, you’re playing me. | -等等 你要去哪里 -你在玩弄我 |
[09:21] | You don’t have anything helpful to offer me. | 你没有什么有用线索能给我 |
[09:22] | Stop. | 停下 |
[09:29] | Who’s playing who? | 现在谁在玩弄谁 |
[09:32] | You think you can manipulate me with reverse psychology? | 你认为你可以对我使用激将法吗 |
[09:34] | Seems to be working. | 看来起作用了 |
[09:37] | Well, it’s not. | 并没有 |
[09:41] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你 |
[09:43] | But not because of your lame attempt | 不过那不是因为你试图 |
[09:44] | to prey on my ego. | 欺骗我的蹩脚尝试 |
[09:46] | I’m bored. | 而是因为我很无聊 |
[09:48] | Not a whole lot’s going on in my world. | 我的世界里没有太多事可干 |
[09:50] | And what world’s that? | 那是什么样的世界 |
[09:53] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:09] | Mr. Mendelssohn hardly went to his store | 门德尔松先生几乎不去 |
[10:10] | in the diamond district. He, um… | 钻石区的店里工作 他嘛 |
[10:12] | liked to work close to home here. | 比较喜欢在离家近的这里工作 |
[10:15] | This is his workshop. | 这是他的工作室 |
[10:18] | Have you been inside before? | 你进去过吗 |
[10:20] | No. But I’ve seen him go in a lot. | 没有 但我经常见他进来 |
[10:22] | He spent all of his time here. | 他一有时间就会来这里 |
[10:29] | This place is so cool. | 这地方太酷了 |
[10:34] | Weird… is what it is. | 是奇怪才对吧 |
[10:42] | It’s like a place in a dream. | 梦中仙境一般 |
[10:45] | Close, but no cigar. | 就差雪茄了 |
[10:48] | You’re getting warmer, though. | 但你会暖起来的 |
[10:51] | What? | 什么 |
[10:58] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[11:00] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[11:02] | Here we go again with the name. | 又来了 总喜欢纠结于人名 |
[11:05] | You have a definite tendency to obsess. | 你对待事物很偏执 |
[11:06] | Do people ever tell you that? | 有人这么和你说过吗 |
[11:08] | All the time. | 经常 |
[11:11] | What are you hiding? | 你在隐藏些什么 |
[11:13] | You tell me. You’re the mentalist. | 你说呢 你不是灵媒吗 |
[11:15] | I never said I was a mentalist. | 我从没说过我是灵媒 |
[11:18] | Spooky. So how did I know? | 好诡异哦 那我是怎么知道的 |
[11:22] | You’re playing a little game with me. | 你在跟我玩心理游戏 |
[11:24] | I want to know why. | 为什么呢 |
[11:26] | Who are you? What’s your name? | 你究竟是谁 你叫什么 |
[11:30] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[11:31] | Okay. Well, that’s half a name. It’s a start. | 好吧 也算是半个名字 总算开了头 |
[11:34] | Half a nice name. | 是半个好名字 |
[11:37] | I had a daughter named Charlotte. | 我女儿也叫夏洛特 |
[11:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:43] | No. | 不 |
[11:46] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[11:48] | Who put you up to this? Red John? | 谁派你来的 血腥约翰 |
[11:50] | Red John, Red John, Red John. | 血腥约翰 血腥约翰 血腥约翰 |
[11:52] | I am so over Red John. | 你有完没完啊 |
[11:55] | You’re not my daughter. | 你不是我女儿 |
[11:58] | My daughter was murdered. | 我女儿被杀了 |
[12:02] | I found her body. | 我亲眼看到了她的尸体 |
[12:08] | “You are safe, you are loved, | “你很安全 我们很爱你” |
[12:11] | and you are wise”” | “你很聪明” |
[12:14] | Who told you those words? | 谁跟你说的这些话 |
[12:17] | You did. | 你 |
[12:19] | Every night when you tucked me into bed. | 每晚你抱我上床都会说这些话 |
[12:25] | Hey, Jane. How’d you find this place before we did? | 简 你怎么比我们先找到这地儿 |
[12:29] | Lisbon, good. | 里斯本 太好了 |
[12:29] | Uh, could you run a background check on this girl? | 帮我查查这女孩底细 |
[12:32] | She’s playing a con on me–a very good one. | 她企图欺骗我 手段还挺高超 |
[12:37] | And who are you, miss? | 小姐 怎么称呼 |
[12:39] | Hello. I’m his daughter– Charlotte. | 你好 我是他女儿 夏洛特 |
[12:42] | I’ve heard so much about you. It’s nice to meet you. | 早就听说过你了 幸会 |
[12:44] | My daughter’s dead! | 我女儿已经死了 |
[12:49] | – He’s having another episode. – Yeah. | -他又发作了 -没错 |
[12:52] | Come on, buddy. Why don’t you have a seat? | 来吧 伙计 你先坐下吧 |
[12:59] | What is wrong with you? | 你们怎么回事 |
[13:00] | It’s all right. We’ll explain it all to you. | 别激动 我们会解释给你听的 |
[13:02] | We’ll tell you everything. Just sit down first. | 我们会告诉你一切 先坐下吧 |
[13:06] | No. | 不 |
[13:08] | Charlotte’s dead. | 夏洛特已经死了 |
[13:26] | Everything okay in there? | 你那里没事吧 |
[13:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:32] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[13:43] | Did he ingest anything? | 他吃了什么东西吗 |
[13:44] | Uh, tea. He–he drank hot tea. | 茶 他喝了热茶 |
[13:47] | His heartbeat’s irregular. | 心率不齐 |
[13:50] | Pupils dilated. | 瞳孔放大 |
[13:52] | Skin’s unusually dry. | 皮肤极其干燥 |
[13:54] | – Right here. – Get that to the lab! | -找到了 -送到实验室去 |
[13:56] | In fact, extend the primary crime scene into the kitchen. | 把厨房也纳入第一案发现场范围 |
[14:00] | No need for the lab. | 不用送去实验室了 |
[14:01] | It’s belladonna, the devil’s cherry. | 是颠茄 俗称魔鬼之爱 |
[14:03] | I know it from working narcotics. | 我在缉毒局工作时见过 |
[14:04] | Belladonna’s highly toxic. | 颠茄制剂毒性很强 |
[14:06] | That’s why users dilute it with tea. | 所以吸食者常用茶水稀释 |
[14:08] | The berries have a sweet flavor. | 这种浆果有丝丝甜味 |
[14:09] | They say it gives you instant hallucinations. | 据说能瞬间使人产生幻觉 |
[14:11] | Well, if the victim was tripping, | 如果死者吸入了这种毒剂 |
[14:12] | it would make him a lot easier to kill. | 要杀他简直易如反掌 |
[14:14] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他没事吧 |
[14:15] | He’s holding his own. That’s a good sign, | 他还能自主呼吸 这是个好迹象 |
[14:17] | but we need to get him to a hospital and pump his stomach. | 但得尽快送他进医院洗胃 |
[14:20] | I’m gonna go with Jane. Cho, you’re in charge. | 我陪着简 周 这里你负责 |
[14:22] | You two push on the investigation. | 你俩接着调查 |
[14:28] | You know that Mendelssohn cut | 你知道吗 门德尔松在他那个年代 |
[14:30] | some of the rarest stones of his time? | 制作了一些非常稀有的钻石 |
[14:31] | He was considered a master. | 他可是位大师级人物 |
[14:33] | You have his client list? | 有客户名单吗 |
[14:34] | Yeah, you should see this thing. | 有 你真该看看 |
[14:36] | Leaders of industry, royalty, Hollywood stars. | 行业老大 皇室 好莱坞巨星 |
[14:39] | Yeah, we need to run them down. | 我们得逐个排查 |
[14:40] | I’m all over it. I already have a call in to Clooney. | 在查了 我已经跟克鲁尼约好了 |
[14:44] | Preliminary forensics report. | 初步分析报告显示 |
[14:46] | There were no useable prints on the teapot or bowl. | 茶壶或茶碗上都无可辨别的指纹 |
[14:48] | Well, except for Jane’s prints. | 简的指纹除外 |
[14:50] | Great. Smudging fingerprints, drinking evidence– | 很好 弄毁指纹 喝掉证据 |
[14:52] | he’s like a drunk uncle. | 简就像个醉汉大叔 |
[14:54] | What about the electric saw that was used on the victim? | 用来杀死者的电钻上有什么发现吗 |
[14:56] | Two sets of prints. One belongs to Mendelssohn, | 两组指纹 一组是门德尔松的 |
[14:58] | the other unidentified. | 另一组身份未知 |
[15:00] | M.E. puts time of death around midnight. | 法医推测死亡时间是半夜 |
[15:03] | Now Lisbon said the next-door neighbor | 里斯本说隔壁邻居听到 |
[15:04] | heard Mendelssohn arguing with a man in his kitchen last night. | 门德尔松昨晚在厨房里跟另一名男性争执 |
[15:07] | Did Mendelssohn live alone? | 门德尔松一个人住吗 |
[15:09] | He was sharing his home with his daughter Melaina. | 和他女儿梅来娜一起住 |
[15:11] | Guess she hit hard times last year and moved in. | 估计是去年经济不景气 搬回来住了 |
[15:14] | She writes children’s books. | 她是儿童书的作家 |
[15:15] | Where was she last night? | 她昨晚在哪里 |
[15:16] | Big Sur. Rented a cabin to work on a book. | 大瑟尔 她在那租了间小木屋写书 |
[15:18] | I notified her this morning. She’s driving home now. | 我今早通知了她 正在赶回来的路上 |
[15:20] | – Yeah. Definitely meet with the daughter. – Okay. | -去见见死者女儿 -好的 |
[15:21] | – See if she knows who was at the house last night. – Right. | -看她知不知道昨晚还有谁在那里 -好的 |
[15:23] | Did the victim have any coworkers? | 死者有同事吗 |
[15:25] | An assistant named Julian Gallego. | 有一名助手 朱利安·加乐高 |
[15:27] | Bring him in. Let me know what you find. | 带他来问话 有发现告诉我 |
[15:32] | It’s all right. I got it. | 没关系 我来接 |
[15:35] | CBI. | 加调局 |
[15:37] | Oh, yeah. Mr. Clooney. | 是的 克鲁尼先生 |
[15:39] | Yeah, this is Agent Cho. | 我是周探员 |
[15:39] | I just have a couple questions for you. | 有几个问题想问问您 |
[15:52] | This way. This way, please. | 这边 这边请 |
[15:55] | – All right, we’ll take it from here. – Is he gonna be o– | -好了 交给我们吧 -他不会… |
[16:00] | Viktor was like Stradivari. | 维克多就像是斯特拉迪瓦里 |
[16:02] | He could, uh, hear a flaw in the diamond | 他能在砂轮磨钻的旋律中 |
[16:04] | by the way his grinding wheel changed its song. | 听出钻石中的小瑕疵 |
[16:08] | How long did you work for him, Julian? | 你为他工作多久了 朱利安 |
[16:09] | Four years. | 四年 |
[16:11] | Who’s going to teach me now? | 现在谁来教我 |
[16:12] | There is no one like Viktor. | 再也没维克多这样的良师了 |
[16:15] | When did you last see him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[16:17] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[16:18] | We spent the whole day in the workshop together. | 我们在工作室待了一整天 |
[16:20] | He was showing me how to open a window. | 他给我演示怎么开窗 |
[16:23] | A window? | 窗 |
[16:27] | Before making the first cut, | 在第一次切割前 |
[16:29] | Viktor would spend weeks getting to know a rare gem. | 维克多会花几周的时间研究稀有的宝石 |
[16:32] | You have to, uh, polish a window | 你得 在宝石的模糊表面 |
[16:34] | in the cloudy surface of the stone | 打磨出一个清晰的窗口 |
[16:36] | so that you can peer into its heart. | 这样才能看到宝石的内心 |
[16:38] | Sounds romantic. | 听起来真浪漫 |
[16:39] | It is. | 确实 |
[16:41] | A careless cut can shatter your treasure. | 切割失误可能毁掉整颗宝石 |
[16:46] | Did your boss come into possession | 你老板最近入手了 |
[16:47] | of any rare gems lately? | 什么稀有宝石吗 |
[16:49] | Oh, yes. | 对 |
[16:50] | A 102-carat blue diamond. | 一颗102克拉的蓝钻石 |
[16:54] | Most master cutters will turn into old men | 大部分宝石切割师可能一辈子 |
[16:56] | and–and never touch a diamond over, uh, 50 carats. | 都碰不到一颗50克拉以上的钻石 |
[16:59] | 100 carats? How much is something like that worth? | 100克拉 这样的钻石值多少钱 |
[17:03] | Well, it’s just a chunk of rough crystal now, | 现在这还只是一块未经打磨的晶石 |
[17:05] | but after Viktor was through with it… | 但维克多切割处理之后 |
[17:08] | $20 million. | 能值两千万 |
[17:11] | And where is that diamond? | 那颗钻石呢 |
[17:13] | Viktor took it home with him. | 维克多把它带回家了 |
[17:15] | He took all of his clients’ stones home with him at night. | 他晚上把所有客户的宝石都带回家 |
[17:18] | He kept them close | 他把宝石藏在 |
[17:20] | in a… hidden shoulder wallet. | 一个肩包里 |
[17:24] | There was no shoulder wallet found on Viktor’s body. | 维克多的尸体上没发现肩包 |
[17:29] | Did anyone have it out for your boss? | 会是别人取走了吗 |
[17:30] | Fahad. Fahad threatened him. | 法哈德 法哈德威胁过他 |
[17:33] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[17:34] | Fahad Ranjani. Another diamond cutter. | 法哈德· 蓝加尼 另一个钻石切割师 |
[17:36] | Uh, minor talent. | 资质平平 |
[17:38] | The Blue Orchid is a career-making stone. | 加工蓝兰花会是切割师仕途上辉煌的一笔 |
[17:41] | Fahad thought it was going to him. | 法哈德以为会让他加工钻石 |
[17:43] | The Blue Orchid? | 蓝兰花 |
[17:45] | – Blue Orchid? – That’s right. | -蓝兰花 -对 |
[17:47] | When was your last contact | 你最后一次和父亲联系 |
[17:48] | with your father, Melaina? | 是什么时候 梅来娜 |
[17:50] | Mm… yesterday morning. | 昨天早上 |
[17:52] | I-I called him from the cabin. | 我在小屋给他打的电话 |
[17:55] | And he didn’t indicate that anything was wrong? | 他没什么不对劲的地方吗 |
[17:57] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[17:58] | He was so excited about that new stone. | 因为那颗新宝石 他兴奋极了 |
[18:01] | According to his assistant Julian, | 按照他的助手朱利安的口供 |
[18:02] | he liked to hide his clients’ gems on his body? | 他喜欢把客户的宝石藏在身上 |
[18:08] | Dad never took off that beat-up shoulder pouch. | 爸爸从不取下那个破烂的肩袋 |
[18:11] | Even in bed. Drove mom crazy. | 睡觉也一样 快把我妈逼疯了 |
[18:15] | And why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[18:17] | He was raised not to trust security services. | 他受的教育让他不相信安保服务 |
[18:20] | His father was a German Jew who… | 他父亲是一个德国犹太人 |
[18:22] | survived the Holocaust | 大屠杀没死 |
[18:24] | only to have the bank steal the family money. | 家庭存款却被银行窃走 |
[18:26] | And did anyone other than you and Julian | 除了你和朱利安之外 |
[18:28] | know about the shoulder pouch? | 还有人知道那个肩袋吗 |
[18:29] | We’re the only ones he trusted. | 我们是他唯一信任的人 |
[18:33] | Melaina, are you a tea drinker? | 梅来娜 你有喝茶的习惯吗 |
[18:38] | I am. | 有 |
[18:40] | We found a toxic substance inside your teapot. | 我们在你的茶壶里检测到有毒物质 |
[18:44] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我完全不知道 |
[18:48] | Excuse me for asking, but… | 很抱歉我得问一问 |
[18:50] | can anyone confirm that you were in Big Sur last night? | 昨晚你在大瑟尔 有人作证吗 |
[18:52] | No. | 没有 |
[18:54] | I rent a remote cabin for solitude. | 我在偏远的地方租了个小屋方便独处 |
[18:56] | Would you consent to a forensics exam | 你愿意接受取证 |
[18:58] | and an examination of your vehicle? | 并搜查你的车吗 |
[19:02] | No. | 不 |
[19:05] | I mean, go ahead. Do whatever you need to. | 我是说 去吧 你们按职责办事吧 |
[19:23] | You’re not real. | 你不是真人 |
[19:26] | You’re an hallucination. | 你只是幻象 |
[19:30] | Depends on your point of view, I suppose. | 那得看你怎么想了 |
[19:31] | It’s the only reality that I know. | 对我来说这是唯一的现实 |
[19:34] | How come I’m strapped down? | 为什么我被捆起来了 |
[19:36] | ‘Cause you are strapped down. | 因为你确实被捆起来了 |
[19:39] | Yeah, they’re pumping your stomach right now. | 他们正给你洗胃呢 |
[19:41] | Listen. | 听着 |
[19:42] | Set suction at 125 intermittent. | 把抽吸间歇设定都到125 |
[19:44] | Check his I.V. And get me an electrolyte bag just in case. | 检查他的注射器 给我一包电解液备用 |
[19:47] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[19:49] | Well, how about that? | 怎么样 |
[19:52] | So… | 那么 |
[19:56] | you’re my daughter. | 你是我女儿 |
[19:59] | Well, at least how I imagine my daughter to be all grown up. | 至少是我心里女儿长大的样子 |
[20:03] | Do I meet your approval? | 我符合你的期望吗 |
[20:06] | You’re a bit lippy. | 有点爱顶嘴 |
[20:09] | Yeah, I get that from you. | 那是遗传你的 |
[20:12] | Yeah. Sorry. | 也是 抱歉 |
[20:15] | I’m not really crazy about that. | 我也不是真的生气 |
[20:18] | Hey, you didn’t exactly turn out the way I expected, either. | 你也和我期望的不太一样 |
[20:21] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:23] | What happened to you? | 你身上发生了什么事 |
[20:26] | I’ve been dead for ten years, | 我已经死去十年了 |
[20:27] | and you’re still stuck in neutral? | 你却还在困在幻觉里 |
[20:30] | You have no life, just this endless obsession. | 你不好好过日子 只痴迷于一件事 |
[20:32] | Red John. Red John. | 血腥约翰 血腥约翰 |
[20:35] | Mom would not be happy. | 妈妈不会开心的 |
[20:37] | Well, my relationship with your mother is, uh… | 我和你妈妈的感情 |
[20:41] | it’s my business. | 是我的事 |
[20:44] | Show a little respect. | 放尊重点吧 |
[20:46] | Hello, I’m a figment of your imagination. | 我是你虚构出来的 |
[20:48] | Show yourself some respect. | 你还是先尊重自己吧 |
[20:50] | This is what I’ve been missing out on | 这就是我这些年 |
[20:51] | for all these years? | 错过的吗 |
[20:53] | When do you go to college again? | 你什么时候再去上大学呢 |
[20:55] | Look at you. You can’t even be real | 看看你 你连对虚构的人 |
[20:56] | with someone who doesn’t even exist. | 都不愿透露真心 |
[21:00] | Does anyone know who you are? | 有人了解真正的你吗 |
[21:03] | Yes. | 有 |
[21:04] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:08] | Well, come on. Who? | 说吧 谁 |
[21:14] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[21:18] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[21:19] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[21:23] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[21:27] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[21:28] | – Hey, I’m back. – Yeah. | -我醒了 -是啊 |
[21:31] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[21:33] | They pumped your stomach. You took some kind of– | 他们给你洗过胃了 你服下了某种 |
[21:36] | Hallucinogen. | 致幻剂 |
[21:38] | Hallucinogen. | 致幻剂 |
[21:42] | Was it in the tea? | 茶里有什么 |
[21:44] | Belladonna leaves. | 颠茄叶 |
[21:47] | The doctor says it could take a few hours | 医生说需要几个小时 |
[21:48] | to leave your system. | 毒素才能代谢出体外 |
[21:51] | You’re gonna be okay, though. You just need some rest. | 但你不会有事的 只需要好好休息 |
[21:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:57] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[22:00] | Parched. Really… | 好极了 真的 |
[22:04] | so thirsty. | 很渴 |
[22:06] | Can you get me a little water? | 能给我点水吗 |
[22:09] | Please, belladonna? | 拜托了 颠茄的后劲太大 |
[22:12] | I’ll be right back. | 马上就来 |
[22:13] | Okay. Bye-bye. | 好 回见 |
[22:33] | Ah, Jane. | 人呢 |
[22:48] | Great park. | 真是好车位 |
[23:11] | You’re still here. | 你怎么还在 |
[23:12] | You’re still tripping. | 你还没完全清醒 |
[23:16] | It would seem so. | 看起来是这样 |
[23:18] | Your really shouldn’t be driving. | 你真不应该开车 |
[23:20] | And you especially should not be driving an ambulance. | 尤其不应该开救护车 |
[23:26] | Oh, that’s some strong tea. | 都是因为那茶毒性太强了 |
[23:34] | Now you’re stealing an ambulance? | 你现在是要偷救护车吗 |
[23:36] | No. No, I’m just admiring the interior. | 我就是来欣赏一下它的内部结构 |
[23:42] | Wicked G.P.S. | 导航仪可真烂 |
[23:45] | How much you think one of these rigs goes for? | 你觉得这些设备能卖多少钱 |
[23:46] | You need bed rest. | 你需要上床躺着 |
[23:48] | I need to go back to the crime scene. | 我需要回到犯罪现场 |
[23:51] | What’s her story? She have a boyfriend? | 她是谁 有男朋友吗 |
[23:53] | Be quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[23:55] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[23:56] | I was talking to the hallucination. | 我在跟我的幻觉说话 |
[23:59] | In bed now. | 赶紧回床上躺着去 |
[24:00] | When I was in the victim’s kitchen, | 当我在死者的厨房里 |
[24:02] | I made a breakthrough in the case. | 我发现了这个案子的突破口 |
[24:04] | At least I thought I did. | 至少我是这么以为的 |
[24:07] | That’s about when the wacky tea kicked in. | 就在那时候我被那杯毒茶放倒了 |
[24:10] | Fine. I will have Van Pelt | 好吧 我会让范佩尔 |
[24:12] | come down here with crime scene photos. | 带上犯罪现场的照片过来 |
[24:14] | Not the same. I have to be there. | 这不一样 我必须亲自去 |
[24:16] | Hallucinations are part of the subconscious. | 幻觉是潜意识的一部分 |
[24:18] | Mine could be clues. | 我的幻觉可能是线索 |
[24:19] | We’ll go when you’re lucid. | 等你清醒了我们再去 |
[24:21] | Well, when I’m lucid, I could forget everything. | 我一旦清醒了就可能忘记所有事 |
[24:23] | But right now, let me tell you– | 但是现在 我告诉你 |
[24:25] | right now my visions are very, very real! | 我所看到的幻觉实在太真实了 |
[24:29] | In other words, you want to use drugs to solve a case. | 换句话说 你想要依靠药物来破案 |
[24:33] | Some great minds did their best work on hallucinogens. | 有些伟大的想法是在幻觉中产生的 |
[24:36] | – And now you have a great mind? – Ohh! I like her. | -你现在有了伟大的想法 -我喜欢她 |
[24:39] | Oh, yeah, funny. Double act, huh? | 真好笑 你们还真是一唱一和啊 |
[24:41] | Jane. You’re scaring me. | 简 你吓到我了 |
[24:44] | Teresa, you can call me Patrick. | 特蕾莎 你可以叫我派翠克 |
[24:48] | Drugs is not the path I would choose, | 我并没有刻意使用药物 |
[24:50] | but it’s been chosen for me, | 但是它在我身上发挥了作用 |
[24:53] | so I must stay the course. | 所以我这次我必须跟随我的幻觉 |
[24:53] | Please, I implore you, | 拜托了 求你了 |
[24:55] | take me back to the crime scene. | 带我回到犯罪现场 |
[25:00] | The Maharaja of Jodhpur owns the Blue Orchid. | 焦特布尔王公拥有这颗蓝兰花 |
[25:03] | His royal highness called personally | 王公陛下亲自 |
[25:05] | to inquire about my services. | 要求我为他工作 |
[25:07] | The commission was mine– | 这本来一直是我的职责所在 |
[25:08] | until Viktor Mendelssohn used his flashy credentials | 直到维克多·门德尔松带着他亮瞎的证书 |
[25:11] | to steal my job. | 窃取了我工作 |
[25:13] | I was told you threatened Viktor. | 听说你威胁过维克多 |
[25:15] | – I did. – Did you kill him, too? | -我是威胁过他 -你也杀了他吗 |
[25:21] | Come again? | 说人话 |
[25:22] | It means barking dogs seldom bite. | 我是说爱叫的狗不咬人 |
[25:25] | If I intended to kill Viktor, | 如果我想杀了维克多 |
[25:26] | I wouldn’t broadcast my intentions. | 我是不会表现出这种意图的 |
[25:29] | Well, things happen in the heat of the moment. | 话虽如此 有时候冲动坏事 |
[25:31] | Things we can’t control. | 我们无法控制 |
[25:33] | Right before he was murdered, | 就在他被谋杀之前 |
[25:34] | Viktor was overheard in his house | 有人在偶尔听见维克多在家里 |
[25:35] | arguing with a man about the Blue Orchid. | 和一个男人在争执有关蓝兰花的事 |
[25:37] | What can I say? It wasn’t me. | 我能说什么 那不是我 |
[25:39] | But you’re a barking dog, Fahad. | 但你是爱叫的狗 法哈德 |
[25:42] | You just said so yourself. | 你刚才这样描述过你自己 |
[25:43] | Were you barking at Victor last night? | 你昨晚对维克多咆哮过吗 |
[25:46] | What did you want from me? | 你到底想干什么 |
[25:47] | Do you want to arrest me? Then arrest me! | 你要是想抓我就来抓吧 |
[25:49] | If not, I’m going back to work! | 如果你不要抓我 我可要回去工作了 |
[25:51] | What do you have to say to that?! | 你还有什么可解释的吗 |
[25:53] | You’re a person of interest, Fahad. | 你有嫌疑 法哈德 |
[25:55] | Don’t leave town without notifying CBI. | 没有通知加调局的情况下请不要离开镇子 |
[26:02] | Did that sound like the man you heard yelling last night? | 他这听起来像昨晚跟维克多起争执的人吗 |
[26:04] | It might. | 有可能 |
[26:06] | No, he didn’t sound– | 不 听起来不像 |
[26:08] | I don’t think that was him. | 我不认为是他 |
[26:09] | The man I heard yelling didn’t have an accent like that. | 我听见的吼声没有他这样的口音 |
[26:18] | Last thing I remember | 我最后记得的是 |
[26:19] | was admiring this beautiful butterfly. | 我正看着蝴蝶翩翩起舞 |
[26:22] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[26:24] | Real or imagined? | 真实的还是想象的 |
[26:26] | Real, I think. | 真实的 我觉得是 |
[26:28] | Then I heard a bang | 然后我听见嘣的一声 |
[26:30] | in that pot there on the stove. | 从火炉上的锅里传来 |
[26:33] | What was in the pot? | 锅里装了什么 |
[26:37] | A rabbit. | 一只兔子 |
[26:40] | Like that rabbit? | 跟那只一样吗 |
[26:45] | Yeah, just like that, | 没错 就是那样 |
[26:47] | but my rabbit was real, | 但是我看到的是真兔子 |
[26:49] | with a diamond necklace. | 还带着条钻石项链 |
[26:50] | That is some hallucinogen. | 那是一种幻觉 |
[26:53] | She’s kind of cute. | 她很可爱 |
[26:54] | – I mean, have you guys ever… – You be quiet. | -你们有没有… -你给我闭嘴 |
[26:58] | Pressing on, | 继续 |
[26:59] | I carried the rabbit to the foyer… | 我抱着兔子到了大厅 |
[27:03] | and it jumped from my hands | 兔子从我手上跳下来 |
[27:05] | and hopped out the door. | 蹦向大门 |
[27:07] | Then I moved down the walkway looking. | 我顺着通道一直看去 |
[27:11] | “Where’s the bunny? Here, little bunny, bunny.” | 小兔子哪儿去了 这儿 小兔子乖乖 |
[27:14] | And I went through the gawking neighbors’ | 然后我经过隔壁那个呆邻居家 |
[27:18] | and across the street. | 穿过街道 |
[27:23] | Right here I met this | 在这里我遇到了一对可爱的 |
[27:25] | lovely Scandinavian couple | 斯堪的纳维亚夫妇 |
[27:26] | that spotted the rabbit hopping up that path. | 然后发现兔子往上面去了 |
[27:30] | They were Scandinavian? | 他们是斯堪的纳维亚人 |
[27:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:33] | It’s a clue, right? | 这是个线索 对吧 |
[27:34] | Scandinavia. Reindeer. | 斯堪的纳维亚 驯鹿 |
[27:38] | Reindeer, Christmas. | 驯鹿 圣诞节 |
[27:41] | I might have just figured out | 我大概是理清楚了 |
[27:42] | that the killer has a December birthday. | 凶手的生日在十二月 |
[27:49] | Did the couple you met kinda look like them? | 你遇到的那对夫妇看起来像他们吗 |
[27:56] | You must have walked by them on your way to the backyard. | 你一定是经过他们往后院去了 |
[27:59] | Classic. | 犀利 |
[28:01] | Still waiting for the subconscious clues to kick in, Jane. | 还在指望潜意识给你提供线索呢 简 |
[28:04] | They will. Follow me. | 会有的 跟我来 |
[28:18] | This is wrong. | 不对啊 |
[28:20] | What’s wrong? | 什么不对 |
[28:22] | This yard’s different. | 这个院子不一样 |
[28:25] | In my hallucination, this was a… | 在我的幻觉里 这是个 |
[28:28] | manicured garden with a… | 精心修剪的花园 |
[28:30] | – Look at that pool! – Thing and a… | -看这游泳场 -花园里有 |
[28:34] | Okay, so tell me what happened back here in your vision. | 好吧 告诉我现在你的幻觉里又有什么 |
[28:37] | The water’s great. | 这水可真干净 |
[28:38] | It’s where I met Charlotte. | 我在这儿遇到了夏洛特 |
[28:39] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[28:41] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[28:43] | – Is that who you’ve been talking to? – Yes. | -你一直在跟她说话 -是的 |
[28:46] | She here right now? | 她现在在这里吗 |
[28:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:52] | Wh-what is she doing? | 她在做什么 |
[28:55] | She’s doing the backstroke. | 她在仰泳 |
[28:58] | I taught her that. | 是我当初教他的 |
[29:01] | Jane, maybe your subconscious | 简 也许你的潜意识 |
[29:04] | didn’t send you any clues from the crime scene. | 并不是要提供给你犯罪现场的任何线索 |
[29:08] | Maybe it sent you your daughter. | 也许它只是让你想起你的女儿 |
[29:11] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[29:14] | Can we go back to the hospital now? | 我们现在能回医院了吗 |
[29:15] | – Workshop. – What? | -工作室 -什么 |
[29:17] | Charlotte took me to the diamond cutter’s workshop. | 夏洛特带我去了那间钻石切割的工作室 |
[29:19] | Last stop, I promise. | 我保证是最后一站 |
[29:21] | If we don’t find anything, | 如果我们毫无发现 |
[29:22] | I will tuck myself into bed and sleep it off. | 我会自己滚上床昏睡过去 |
[29:24] | I’m gonna hold you to that. | 我可不会让你食言的 |
[29:51] | You have the key? | 你有钥匙吗 |
[29:52] | Yeah, Mendelssohn’s daughter gave it to me. | 有 门德尔松的女儿给了我 |
[29:54] | She said her father’s workshop was, uh, | 她说她父亲的工作室 |
[29:57] | in the back here. | 就在这后面 |
[30:09] | And who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[30:10] | CBI. We’re investigating | 加调局的 我们在调查 |
[30:11] | Viktor Mendelssohn’s murder. | 维克多·门德尔松的谋杀案 |
[30:13] | You’re his assistant? | 你是他的助手吗 |
[30:14] | Julian Gallego. Uh, I work here. | 朱利安·加乐高 我在这里工作 |
[30:17] | It’s not what I imagined. | 这和我想象中可不一样 |
[30:19] | You mind if we take a look around? | 你介意我们随便看看吗 |
[30:21] | Not at all. I’m just packing up. Please. | 不介意 我只是在打包 请便 |
[30:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:34] | I like the other workshop better. | 我还是喜欢那间工作室 |
[30:40] | This is so dull. | 这间太无聊了 |
[30:41] | Why do even work for the CBI, anyway? | 不过你为什么替加调局工作 |
[30:44] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[30:47] | To catch Red John. | 为了抓住血腥约翰 |
[30:49] | Okay. Whatever. | 好吧 随你吧 |
[30:54] | What does that mean? “Okay, whatever”? | 这是什么话 “好吧 随你吧” |
[30:59] | Well, to be honest, Dad, | 老实说 爸爸 |
[31:00] | your obsession’s a little creepy and weird, you know? | 你的穷追不舍有点诡异吓人 你知道吗 |
[31:03] | What? | 什么 |
[31:05] | I do it all for you. And your mom. | 我做这些都是为了你 还有你妈妈 |
[31:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:11] | And I hate to be the one to break this to you, dad, but… | 我很不想亲口对你这么说 爸爸 但是 |
[31:15] | there’s nothing that you can do for us. | 你为我们做不了任何事 |
[31:18] | We don’t give a damn what happens to Red John. | 我们一点不在乎血腥约翰的下场 |
[31:22] | I mean, we’re dead. | 我是说 我们已经死了 |
[31:24] | Gone. | 永远消失了 |
[31:26] | And you need to start dealing with that. | 你需要面对这个事实 |
[31:31] | I deal with that every day. | 我每天都在面对 |
[31:33] | Maybe that’s the problem. | 也许这才是问题所在 |
[31:39] | Could you please move? | 你能让开点吗 |
[31:43] | Don’t roll your eyes at me. | 别对我翻白眼 |
[31:49] | Uh, you don’t need to go in there. | 那个你不用翻了 |
[31:50] | That’s, uh, just my stuff. | 那 是我的私人物品 |
[32:08] | You found it. You found the Blue Orchid. | 你找到了它 你找到了蓝兰花 |
[32:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:13] | In your stuff. | 在你的包里 |
[32:15] | What’s a $20 million missing diamond | 下落不明的价值两千万的钻石 |
[32:18] | doing in your bag? | 怎么会在你包里 |
[32:19] | Viktor’s daughter said he kept it on his body at all times. | 维克多的女儿说过 这钻石他一直随身带着 |
[32:22] | I-I don’t know how it got in there. | 我不知道这个怎么在我包里的 |
[32:24] | Wait, you’re not accusing me? | 等等 你们不会想告我吧 |
[32:28] | Viktor’s neighbor said she heard a man | 维克多的邻居说 她听到有个男人 |
[32:30] | arguing with Viktor last night about a diamond. | 昨晚因为钻石的事 跟维克多起了争执 |
[32:34] | Was that man you, Julian? | 那人是你吗 朱利安 |
[32:35] | No. | 不是 |
[32:37] | I mean… okay, yes. | 我是说 好吧 是我 |
[32:40] | Um, I was there. | 我当时的确在 |
[32:41] | So you lied to Agent Van Pelt? | 那么你对范佩尔探员说谎了 |
[32:42] | No. She never directly asked me | 没有 她没有直接问过我 |
[32:44] | if I was at Viktor’s house last night. | 我昨晚是否去过维克多家里 |
[32:45] | You should have told her. | 你该主动告诉她的 |
[32:46] | How would that have sounded? | 那样听起来不是很有嫌疑吗 |
[32:47] | That you fought with your boss, drugged him, | 你是指你跟你老板吵了起来 你对他下了药 |
[32:49] | stole his client’s diamonds, and then killed him. | 偷了他的钻石 然后杀了他 |
[32:52] | We had a creative argument over how to shape this stone. | 我们对如何切割这枚钻石有很大的分歧 |
[32:55] | We’re both artists, passionate. | 我们都是充满热情的艺术家 |
[32:56] | I didn’t kill Viktor. | 我没有杀维克多 |
[32:58] | I idolized him. | 我崇拜他 |
[32:59] | Turn around and put your hands behind your head. | 转过身去 把手举到脑后 |
[33:01] | – What? – Do it. | -什么 -照做 |
[33:08] | Well, that certainly was easy. | 好吧 这还挺简单的 |
[33:09] | Yeah, you’re just saying that because I found the diamond. | 是啊 你能这么说是因为我发现了钻石 |
[33:13] | You wish. | 想得倒美 |
[33:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:16] | All righty then. | 大功告成了 |
[33:17] | It’s been real. | 我这就告别了 |
[33:19] | Hang on. Where– where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪里 |
[33:21] | Hello, I’m practically a grown woman. | 拜托 我现在是成年人了 |
[33:23] | I don’t need to tell you where I’m going. | 没必要告诉你我的去向 |
[33:25] | No, yeah, I– I-I know, but… | 是没错 我知道 但是… |
[33:29] | You’re coming back. | 你还会回来吧 |
[33:33] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[33:37] | – Hey, Jane? – No, not now. | -简 -我现在没空 |
[33:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:59] | Julian’s in holding. | 朱利安被扣留了 |
[34:00] | The D.A. Likes him for the case. | 地检官认为他有嫌疑 |
[34:03] | Is Charlotte… | 夏洛特… |
[34:04] | Gone. Tea wore off. | 消失了 茶的药劲过了 |
[34:08] | Oh. Well, you were right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[34:09] | Your hallucination led us to the killer. | 你的幻觉领着我们找到了凶手 |
[34:11] | No, my imaginary daughter was right. | 不 我幻想中的女儿说得对 |
[34:14] | It’s all too easy. | 这一切太顺利了 |
[34:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:18] | Well, I’ve never been to that workshop. | 我从没去过那件工作室 |
[34:20] | I’ve never even met the apprentice. | 我从没见过那个学徒 |
[34:22] | How would I know | 我怎么会知道他当时 |
[34:23] | he was stashing stolen goods there? | 正在把偷来的石头藏在那里 |
[34:24] | Who cares? You found the rock. | 那有什么关系 你找到了钻石 |
[34:26] | That doesn’t mean we found the killer. | 那不意味着我们找到了真凶 |
[34:28] | We’ve got a match for the second set of prints | 我们已经在凶器上匹配到了 |
[34:29] | on the murder weapon. They belong to Julian. | 第二组指纹 是朱利安的指纹 |
[34:32] | Meh, you coppers and your evidence. | 你们这些警察啊 证据啊 |
[34:34] | You always let it confuse everything. | 总是用证据帮倒忙 |
[34:36] | Of course Julian’s prints are gonna be on his boss’ tools. | 朱利安的指纹当然会在他老板的工具上 |
[34:38] | They were master and apprentice, right? | 他们是师徒关系 对吗 |
[34:41] | You’re really serious about this? | 你是说真的 |
[34:42] | Yes. There’s something I am not seeing. | 对 我还有没发现的事 |
[34:47] | Rigsby, where’s that necklace? | 瑞斯比 那条项链在哪里 |
[34:49] | What necklace? | 什么项链 |
[34:50] | The one I handed you | 从发现尸体的女佣那里 |
[34:52] | from the maid that found the body. | 得来的项链 我交给你了 |
[34:54] | The gardener found the body. | 是园丁发现的尸体 |
[34:56] | Well… | 好吧 |
[34:58] | It means I hallucinated the maid. | 这就是说 女佣也是我幻想的 |
[35:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:01] | Send myself a message. | 是要给自己传递一条信息 |
[35:04] | An eagle claw necklace. | 一条鹰爪项链 |
[35:05] | What are eagles? Don’t answer that. | 鹰代表什么 不必回答 |
[35:08] | They’re hunters in the sky | 他们是天空中的猎手 |
[35:10] | with excellent vision. | 视野开阔清晰 |
[35:15] | Just after I… poured the tea, | 就在我倒完茶后 |
[35:19] | I was looking through the kitchen window, | 我在往厨房的窗外看 |
[35:22] | watching a butterfly, | 看着一只蝴蝶 |
[35:23] | and I saw the bedroom of that, uh, | 然后看到那间卧室 |
[35:26] | neighbor lady– what was her name? | 是那个邻居女士的 叫什么名字 |
[35:28] | – Betty. – Betty. Yes. | -贝蒂 -贝蒂 没错 |
[35:30] | Her bedroom was on the second floor, | 她的卧室在二楼 |
[35:32] | up high, with an eagle’s view. | 这个高度正好能俯视一切 |
[35:35] | How do you know it was her bedroom? | 你怎么知道那是她的卧室 |
[35:36] | She had lace curtains and blackout shades. | 她卧室有蕾丝窗帘和遮布 |
[35:39] | Betty told me she couldn’t see the kitchen | 贝蒂说她从自己的卧室窗户 |
[35:40] | from her bedroom window. | 看不见那个厨房 |
[35:42] | She lied. | 她撒谎 |
[35:51] | – Okay. Play it cool. – Okay. | -好 稳住 -好 |
[35:58] | How’s the, uh, investigation going? | 调查进展如何 |
[36:02] | Well, to tell you the truth, uh, | 老实说 |
[36:05] | we’re a little stuck. | 不太顺利 |
[36:07] | Oh. Well, if I can be of any more help… | 要是需要我帮忙 |
[36:10] | There’s an idea. | 也行啊 |
[36:13] | Oh, uh, uh, would you like to come inside? | 进门说吧 |
[36:15] | Only if there’s a cup of tea involved. | 要是来杯茶就好了 |
[36:18] | I’d love a cup of tea. | 我想喝茶 |
[36:19] | – Sure. Come on. Come on. – Oh, fantastic. | -当然可以 快进来 -太好了 |
[36:25] | We’re closing in on Viktor’s killer, | 我们已经快查出真凶了 |
[36:27] | but before we make an arrest, | 可我们抓人前 |
[36:29] | we need to find his client’s diamonds. | 得先找到他客户的钻石 |
[36:31] | The Blue Orchid. | 蓝兰花 |
[36:32] | I’ve been following the news all day. | 我一天都在关注相关新闻 |
[36:34] | Oh, no, w-we found that. | 不 我们已经找到了 |
[36:35] | The–the Blue Orchid was hidden in the, uh, | 蓝兰花藏在… |
[36:37] | bag of Viktor’s apprentice. | 维克多学徒的包里 |
[36:39] | Oh, so you have your killer? | 那你们找到凶手了 |
[36:40] | No. We don’t think so. | 没 他应该不是 |
[36:43] | Uh, relax, I’ll fix the tea. | 不用麻烦 我自己来泡茶 |
[36:46] | Only a foolish killer would keep the Blue Orchid. | 哪个傻子杀了人还留着蓝兰花 |
[36:49] | It’s hard to move such a high-profile piece quietly. | 要把这么备受瞩目的钻石转移可不容易 |
[36:52] | Oh, I see. | 我懂 |
[36:54] | A smart killer would use the Blue Orchid | 聪明的凶手会用蓝兰花 |
[36:56] | to frame an innocent man for murder | 嫁祸于人 |
[36:58] | and keep the small diamonds. | 自己留着那些小钻石 |
[37:00] | They’re easier to fence, | 藏起来更容易 |
[37:01] | but still worth a couple million. | 也值个几百万 |
[37:03] | Does anyone want, uh, lemon with their tea? | 有谁要在茶里加柠檬吗 |
[37:06] | – Let me top that up for you. – Thank you. | -我来帮你倒 -谢谢 |
[37:10] | There’s–there’s just one thing I don’t understand. | 我只有一件事搞不懂 |
[37:12] | Why don’t you believe that Julian killed Viktor? | 你们为什么不信是朱利安杀了维克多 |
[37:16] | Doesn’t that make more sense, | 不是更能解释得通吗 |
[37:18] | it’s more plausible, than somebody framing Julian? | 比有人栽赃嫁祸的可能性更大 |
[37:21] | Framing him was the easy part. | 陷害他很容易 |
[37:22] | After Viktor was dead, all the killer had to do | 维克多死后 凶手就只需要 |
[37:24] | was take his keys, drive to his workshop, | 拿走他的钥匙 驾车去他的工作室 |
[37:27] | and plant the Blue Orchid in Julian’s bag. | 然后把蓝兰花放进朱利安的包里 |
[37:30] | Well, if that was the easy part, | 如果这事容易 |
[37:32] | what was the hard part? | 那哪个环节难呢 |
[37:33] | Uh, gutting Viktor like a fish. | 把维克多的内脏像鱼一样掏空 |
[37:36] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[37:38] | – What’s wrong? – Oh, my goodness! | -怎么了 -我的天呐 |
[37:40] | Something is tickling my toe–oh, there it– | 有东西在舔我的脚趾 它… |
[37:44] | Where did–oh! | 这是… |
[37:46] | Where did that come from? | 这是哪里冒出来的 |
[37:48] | Uh, where did what come from? | 什么是从哪里冒出来的 |
[37:51] | – The rabbit. – What rabbit? | -兔子 -什么兔子 |
[37:53] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[37:54] | The–the rabbit! | 那只兔子 |
[37:56] | There’s a rabbit right here in my house! | 我家里有只兔子 |
[37:58] | Where did it come from? | 从哪里冒出来的 |
[38:11] | What is wrong with you people? Why are– | 你们怎么回事 为什么… |
[38:14] | Oh, no. Oh, My Lord. | 不 天呐 |
[38:16] | Which–which tea did you serve me? | 你们给我泡的是哪种茶 |
[38:19] | Oh, lord. Oh, lord. | 天呐 天呐 |
[38:21] | Oh, lord. Oh, my God. | 天呐 我的天呐 |
[38:22] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[38:23] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[38:25] | I will not answer your questions. | 我不会回答你们的问题 |
[38:27] | I will not tell you what you wanna know. | 你们问什么 我都不会说了 |
[38:32] | No. No, please. Let me go. | 不不 求你了 放开我 |
[38:34] | – Let me go! – What do you got there? | -放开我 -你拿着什么 |
[38:35] | No! No, I need help! | 不不 救救我 |
[38:37] | – Please! – Is that your shoulder pouch? | -求你了 -那是你的背包吗 |
[38:38] | No, I need medical help! | 不 我需要急救 |
[38:39] | Please! I just drank some belladonna! | 求你了 我刚喝了颠茄 |
[38:41] | – I need help! – You drank raspberry hibiscus. | -快救我 -你喝的是覆盆子木槿 |
[38:43] | Sweet like belladonna, it doesn’t pack the punch. | 甜味和颠茄很像 没有那么强的毒性 |
[38:46] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[38:47] | But the–but the– the–the rabbit… | 可那… 那兔子是怎么回事 |
[38:50] | Local pet store. | 当地宠物店买的 |
[38:53] | You tricked me. | 你们给我下套 |
[38:59] | – Come on. Let’s go. – You tricked me. | -快 跟我走吧 -你们耍我 |
[39:06] | Your finances are a mess, Betty. | 你的财务状况一团乱 贝蒂 |
[39:08] | The money from your late husband’s | 你已故丈夫的保险金 |
[39:09] | insurance policy–long gone. | 早就被你花完了 |
[39:11] | You couldn’t make next month’s rent. | 你连下个月的房租都付不起了 |
[39:13] | $2 million in stolen diamonds | 价值两百万的被盗钻石 |
[39:14] | would have kept you living in style for a long time. | 能让你过上好一段时间的奢华生活 |
[39:17] | What was he thinking? | 他怎么就不开窍呢 |
[39:19] | An old man walking around with all those jewels? | 这么大年纪还成天带着这些钻石乱跑 |
[39:23] | He was begging for it. | 这是他自找的 |
[39:25] | How did you know he carried them on him? | 你怎么知道他随身带着 |
[39:27] | Oh, please, I’ve known for years. | 拜托 我好几年前就知道了 |
[39:29] | His–his–his kitchen window’s right across from my bedroom. | 他的厨房窗户就在我的卧室对面 |
[39:32] | Every night I would lie in bed thinking, | 每晚我都会躺在床上想 |
[39:35] | “How can I get my hands on that pouch”” | “我怎么才能弄到那袋钻石” |
[39:38] | The Blue Orchid was your shot? | 蓝兰花是你的目标吗 |
[39:39] | Oh, framing Julian was one of, like, | 栽赃给朱利安 就好像是 |
[39:41] | a dozen plans I’ve had over the years. | 我这些年精心策划的其中一项 |
[39:43] | The daughter was at the cabin, | 他女儿在小屋里 |
[39:45] | and when I saw the two of them | 我看到他们俩 |
[39:47] | in the kitchen with that big rock, | 在厨房里大吵 |
[39:49] | I knew it was now or never. | 我知道机不可失了 |
[39:51] | Once Julian left, I just–I went on autopilot. | 朱利安一走 我就驾轻就熟了 |
[39:56] | Where’d you get the belladonna? | 你从哪里弄来的颠茄 |
[39:57] | I’ve had it for months for just such an occasion. | 我储备好几个月了 就等这时候用上 |
[40:00] | All I had to do was drop in | 我只需要上门 |
[40:01] | and offer him a pot of tea. | 给他泡壶茶 |
[40:04] | The hallucinations made it easier to kill him? | 让他产生幻觉更容易杀死他吗 |
[40:07] | That was the original plan. | 那是我最初的计划 |
[40:09] | But once I lifted the diamonds off Viktor, | 可我从他身上拿走钻石后 |
[40:12] | it… it–it was the craziest thing. | 最疯狂的事发生了 |
[40:15] | He became so delusional, | 他的幻觉太离谱了 |
[40:17] | I convinced him to take his own life. | 我说服他自杀了 |
[40:21] | What do you mean? How? | 什么意思 怎么说服的 |
[40:24] | I told Viktor that the diamonds | 我告诉维克特 |
[40:27] | were trapped in his stomach. | 钻石卡在了他的胃里 |