时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There we go. What a good baby. | 来 真是个乖宝宝 |
[00:05] | What a good baby boy. | 宝宝真乖 |
[00:07] | What a good baby boy. | 真是个乖宝宝 |
[00:10] | Yes. Yes, I know. | 对对 我知道 |
[00:12] | You like that butterfly? Huh? | 你喜欢那只蝴蝶 对吧 |
[00:18] | I could be late again. | 我又要迟到了 |
[00:20] | I’m gonna leave a check for this week | 我把这个星期的支票放在 |
[00:21] | – in the kitchen, okay? – Okay. | -厨房了 好吗 -好的 |
[00:27] | Now you repeat after me, little man– | 现在跟着我念 小家伙 |
[00:29] | I will not throw banana at nanny again. | 我不会再向保姆扔香蕉了 |
[00:33] | Well, I tried. | 我试过了 |
[00:35] | Oh, don’t worry. He’s a good boy. | 别担心 他跟他爸爸一样 |
[00:37] | Like his father. | 是个好孩子 |
[00:38] | Here we go. Want a piece of cracker? | 好了 想来块薄脆饼干吗 |
[00:41] | Yes. | 来一块吧 |
[00:56] | I’m Agent Jurmain. This is Agent Weber. | 我是杰曼探员 这位是韦伯探员 |
[00:58] | We’re gonna be your ride today. | 今天我们来带你走 |
[01:04] | Come on. | 不要这样 |
[01:05] | Hey, rules are rules. | 规矩就是规矩 |
[01:07] | Hey. He’s a cop. Not in front of his kid. | 他是个警察 别在他孩子面前这么做 |
[01:14] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 走吧 |
[01:43] | Agent LaRoche. | 拉罗彻探员 |
[01:44] | Lisbon. Jane. | 里斯本 简 |
[01:47] | Hmm, yes. The man that watches the watchmen. | 又来了 监督警察的警察 |
[01:51] | How’s tricks? | 又有什么把戏 |
[01:52] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[01:53] | Oh, you’ll get nothing from me, copper. | 你在我这儿可套不出什么话 警探 |
[01:55] | I’m no rat. | 我嘴很严的 |
[01:56] | My team and I will cooperate in any way we can. | 我和我的小组会尽一切可能配合你 |
[01:59] | We’ve got nothing to hide. | 我们没什么可隐瞒的 |
[02:00] | Just better things to do with our day. | 只是我们有更好的事情要做 |
[02:07] | Ah. The man of the hour. | 今天的主角来了 |
[02:09] | Excuse me. | 抱歉失陪一下 |
[02:11] | You’re excused. | 我原谅你 |
[02:20] | If I don’t like what you have to say, | 如果我不喜欢你说的话 |
[02:22] | You could walk out of this room charged with murder. | 那么你离开审讯室时 将会被指控谋杀 |
[02:26] | Do you understand that? | 听明白了吗 |
[02:28] | Yes. | 明白了 |
[02:31] | Very well. | 很好 |
[02:33] | Let’s begin with your arrival | 我们从你一星期前 |
[02:35] | in Carson Springs a week ago. | 到卡森泉那里谈起 |
[02:39] | I got the call around 3:00 in the morning. | 我在凌晨3点左右接到指令 |
[02:41] | It was a shooting death on the edge of town. | 小镇边界发生了一起枪击致死案 |
[02:43] | I arrived about 5:00 a.m. | 我到达那里时大约五点 |
[02:46] | Jane and Lisbon were around 20 minutes behind. | 简和里斯本大概是二十分钟以后到的 |
[03:01] | What have we got? | 有什么发现 |
[03:02] | Victim’s name is Andy Huff. | 死者名叫安迪·赫夫 |
[03:04] | Found three shotgun shells over there. | 在那里发现了三枚弹壳 |
[03:08] | Nice ride. | 好车 |
[03:09] | It’s perfectly restored except for the pellet holes. | 除了这几个弹孔 整车保养得很不错 |
[03:12] | Does he live nearby? | 他住在附近吗 |
[03:12] | He lives downtown. | 他住在市中心 |
[03:13] | He’s a barber. Owns his own shop. | 他是个理发师 自己开了家店 |
[03:16] | It’s a strange place to stop. | 在这里停车很奇怪 |
[03:17] | Yeah, the local P.D. | 是的 当地警方说 |
[03:18] | says the city has a pretty big drug trade. | 城里有大宗毒品交易 |
[03:21] | Couple big gangs run it. | 是几个大帮派经营的 |
[03:22] | The Overtons and the, uh… | 欧弗顿帮和 |
[03:23] | Low-riders have the town split in two. | 低调骑手帮瓜分了这里的生意 |
[03:26] | Doesn’t look like a gang member. | 他看起来不像是帮派成员 |
[03:27] | He’s got no record, either. | 也没有前科 |
[03:28] | Customer maybe? Drug deal gone wrong? | 也许是买毒品的 交易时出了岔子 |
[03:31] | We should ask the other guy. | 我们可以问问另一个人 |
[03:32] | The other guy? | 另一个人 |
[03:38] | What other guy? | 什么另一个人 |
[03:40] | A towel’s missing. | 有条毛巾不见了 |
[03:43] | Our towel thief. | 偷毛巾的贼 |
[03:45] | Another victim, or it’s the shooter? | 是另一名受害者还是凶手 |
[03:47] | Beats me. | 问倒我了 |
[03:53] | We’ve got a wounded man who’s left the scene. | 我们发现有一名受伤男子离开现场 |
[03:55] | Alert the local hospitals | 通知当地医院 |
[03:56] | to be on the lookout for a gunshot victim. | 注意一名受枪伤的男子 |
[04:03] | The attack was hours ago. | 案子是几个小时前发生的 |
[04:05] | Whoever it was could be miles from here. | 无论是谁现在可能已经离开很远了 |
[04:07] | Wounded people, they don’t want to run. | 受伤的人不会想着逃跑 |
[04:09] | They, uh, want to hide. | 他们只想藏起来 |
[04:17] | This is the California Bureau of Investigation! | 我们是加调局的 |
[04:20] | We know you’re in there! | 我们知道你在里面 |
[04:21] | Go away! | 滚开 |
[04:23] | I got a gun, and I will shoot! | 我有枪 我会开枪的 |
[04:25] | Uh, I’m gonna be back here. | 我还是一会儿再过来吧 |
[04:28] | I’m coming in! | 我进去了 |
[04:29] | Rigsby! | 瑞斯比 |
[04:43] | Throw out your weapon. Now! | 马上把你的武器扔过来 |
[04:46] | You go straight to hell. | 你见鬼去吧 |
[04:48] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[04:53] | What the hell did you do, dad? | 你到底干了什么 爸爸 |
[04:58] | Hello to you, too, son. | 你也好啊 儿子 |
[05:12] | We have dealt with your father before. | 我们之前和你父亲有点过节 |
[05:16] | Last time, I felt that you weren’t being honest with me. | 我觉得你上次没对我说实话 |
[05:22] | Your father is a criminal. A violent felon. | 你父亲是个罪犯 暴力重罪犯 |
[05:27] | Smuggling. Narcotics. Manslaughter. | 走私 贩毒 过失杀人 |
[05:30] | – Yes. – One time sergeant-at-arms | -是的 -曾在钢铁神飞车帮 |
[05:32] | – of the Iron Gods motorcycle gang. – Yes. | -做过警卫官 -是的 |
[05:36] | Served time in Lompoc, San Quentin… | 曾在隆波克监狱 圣昆廷州立监狱 |
[05:39] | – Pelican bay. – Yes. | -鹈鹕湾监狱服刑 -是的 |
[05:41] | Did you know that he was living in the Carson Springs area? | 你知道他住在卡森泉这片吗 |
[05:45] | I heard he’d moved. Didn’t know where. | 我听说他搬家了 但我不知道他搬去了哪里 |
[05:47] | Had your relationship with your father changed? | 你跟你父亲之间的关系有改变吗 |
[05:51] | What relationship? | 什么关系 |
[06:03] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[06:03] | He’s stabilized. | 他稳定下来了 |
[06:05] | We put four units of blood in him. | 我们给他输了四个单位的血 |
[06:06] | He’s got a couple dozen shotgun pellets in him. | 他身上有数十个霰弹枪弹片 |
[06:09] | Most of them shouldn’t be a problem | 其中大多数都没法定位 |
[06:10] | unless he walks through a metal detector. | 除非用金属探测器进行检测 |
[06:12] | Most of them? | 大多数 |
[06:13] | There’s a pellet close to his heart, | 有一枚弹片靠近心脏 |
[06:15] | Lodged in his pericardium. | 卡在了他的心包里 |
[06:17] | There’s a chance it could fall out. | 有可能会下移 |
[06:19] | If it does, | 如果位置下移了 |
[06:20] | it could cause cardiac arrest or a stroke. | 可能会引发心脏骤停或者中风 |
[06:22] | Well, can you get to it? | 你们能把它取出来吗 |
[06:23] | Open-heart surgery is too great a risk, | 开心手术的风险太大了 |
[06:25] | Especially in his condition. | 特别是像他这种情况 |
[06:26] | Hopefully, scar tissue will cover it, | 但愿疤痕组织会覆盖它 |
[06:28] | and he’ll be fine. | 那他就没事了 |
[06:29] | Is there anything that can help? | 还有什么能帮到他的吗 |
[06:30] | Quiet life, low heart rate. | 安静的生活 降低心率 |
[06:32] | He should invest in a good easy chair. | 他得好好地躺在安乐椅上 |
[06:34] | Avoid excitement. | 避免兴奋 |
[06:35] | Smoking. Drinking. Hard living. | 抽烟 酗酒 艰苦生活 |
[06:38] | Great. | 好极了 |
[06:40] | Uh, can I ask him a few questions? | 我能问他几个问题吗 |
[06:41] | Yeah. Both of us. | 嗯 我们两个都进去 |
[06:54] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[06:55] | Well, they got some high-grade dope here. | 他们给了我一点高档”毒品” |
[07:00] | I’m fine as may wine. | 我感觉要好过五月酒 |
[07:01] | Good. That’s great. | 好 好极了 |
[07:04] | You know, you should have seen the look on your face | 你真该看看你在窝棚发现我时 |
[07:05] | when you found me in that shack. | 脸上的表情 |
[07:07] | Looked scared as hell. | 就跟到了地狱似的 |
[07:08] | Yeah, well, I was. | 没错 我知道 |
[07:10] | I am. | 我现在也像在地狱 |
[07:11] | You nearly died. | 你差点就死了 |
[07:14] | Not me. I’m going when I say I go. | 我可不会死 地狱我来去自如 |
[07:17] | What happened, dad? | 爸爸 发生了什么事 |
[07:18] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[07:20] | Forget about it. Ain’t no big deal. | 别放在心上 不是什么大事 |
[07:23] | So tell me. Boy or girl? | 告诉我 是男孩还是女孩 |
[07:25] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[07:26] | Well, I ain’t that far out of the loop. | 我消息可没那么不灵通 |
[07:28] | Cousin Katie. | 凯蒂表姐 |
[07:30] | She told me you were expecting. | 她之前说你快有孩子了 |
[07:31] | His name’s Ben. | 他叫本 |
[07:34] | Is this little Ben’s mama over here? | 那是小本的妈妈吗 |
[07:36] | She’s purty. | 她很漂亮 |
[07:38] | No. This, uh, this is my boss. | 不 她是我上司 |
[07:41] | I’m Agent Lisbon. | 我是里斯本探员 |
[07:43] | Why don’t you tell us what happened, | 给我们说说事发经过吧 |
[07:43] | Mr. Rigsby? | 瑞斯比先生 |
[07:45] | I gotta tell you, | 我想告诉你 |
[07:47] | I could not work for a beautiful woman like you. | 我没法为像你这么漂亮的女人工作 |
[07:51] | It’s way too distracting. | 太让人分心了 |
[07:53] | You dating anyone right now, honey? | 你有男朋友吗 亲爱的 |
[07:56] | Both you and the victim were hit with shotgun pellets. | 你和死者都被散弹击中 |
[07:59] | Your pistol hadn’t been fired, | 你的枪没有开火 |
[08:01] | so you’re not a suspect right now. | 所以你现在没有嫌疑 |
[08:03] | You can tell us what happened. | 说说具体经过吧 |
[08:04] | Years ago, I’d have probably been too much for you. | 当年我龙精虎猛 你”消受”不起 |
[08:07] | Hell, I’d have broke you. | 我估计会”玩”死你 |
[08:10] | Now, the circumstances, | 而现在 |
[08:12] | I bet we move just about the same speed. | 我估计我们是”棋逢敌手” |
[08:14] | Dad, this is serious. You’ve been shot. | 爸爸 这很严重 你中枪了 |
[08:16] | – You need to understand there’s no more time for – You need | -你该明白没时间… -你该… |
[08:17] | you need to understand that I don’t need you | 你该明白我不需要你 |
[08:20] | or any other government bitch fixing my problems for me. | 或者别的什么政府的贱人帮我解决问题 |
[08:24] | What about Andy Huff? | 安迪·赫夫呢 |
[08:25] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[08:27] | Well, then he doesn’t need anything. | 那他什么都不需要了 |
[08:33] | The vic’s business partner should be at CBI by now. | 死者的合伙人现在该到加调局了 |
[08:35] | We can talk to her, try to get some leads. | 我们和她谈谈 试着找点线索 |
[08:37] | – Rigsby. – Yeah? | -瑞斯比 -怎么 |
[08:39] | Jane and I are gonna go talk to the barber. | 我和简会去找理发师谈 |
[08:41] | You’re not working this case. | 你不能参与这个案子 |
[08:43] | Please, boss, I gotta do something. | 拜托 头儿 我得做点什么 |
[08:44] | You can stay here or you can go home. | 你可以待在这或者回家 |
[08:45] | No way. I’m not staying here. | 不行 我不会待在这的 |
[08:46] | I didn’t give you a choice. | 我没有让你选择 |
[08:51] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[08:53] | Go home. See your kid. | 回家去 看看你的孩子 |
[08:58] | We just want to find whoever it is that killed him, | 我们只想知道到底是谁杀了他 |
[09:00] | Ms. Stewart. | 斯图尔特太太 |
[09:01] | People call me Stew. | 大家都叫我斯图 |
[09:03] | Like that matters right now. Call me whatever. | 现在不重要了 随便叫什么都行 |
[09:08] | Sorry. This is a lot to take in. | 抱歉 这个事实很难接受 |
[09:11] | What do you mean to victim. | 你和死者是什么关系 |
[09:14] | We grew up in Carson Springs. | 我们一起在卡森泉长大 |
[09:17] | We managed to stay out of the gangs and the drugs. | 我们想方设法远离黑帮和毒品 |
[09:19] | That put us in the minority. | 这让我们成了少数派 |
[09:20] | It’s a rough town. | 这是个暴力小镇 |
[09:22] | Oh, you have no idea. | 你根本难以想象 |
[09:25] | Uh… we both went to barber school. | 我们都在理发学校上学 |
[09:27] | We were buddies, | 我们是好朋友 |
[09:28] | so going into business together was just a no-brainer. | 所以一起做生意是理所当然的 |
[09:33] | This is who Huff was with. | 这是当时和赫夫在一起的人 |
[09:35] | He’s an ex-con with a violent record. | 他有过暴力犯罪前科 |
[09:37] | Have you seen him before? | 你以前见过他吗 |
[09:40] | No. | 没有 |
[09:41] | Killer wounded him, | 凶手打伤了他 |
[09:42] | but didn’t go after him when he ran away. | 但是当他逃跑时没有继续追他 |
[09:45] | Like he wasn’t the target. | 好像他不是目标 |
[09:48] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[09:50] | Well, we just told you that your business partner | 所以我们只是告诉你你的合伙人 |
[09:53] | was driving around with a violent criminal, | 和一个暴力罪犯有瓜葛 |
[09:55] | and you didn’t blink. | 而你视而不见 |
[09:57] | Why not? | 这是为什么 |
[10:00] | I really don’t wanna get involved. | 我真的不想被卷进来 |
[10:02] | Just tell us what you know. | 告诉我们你知道些什么 |
[10:03] | You don’t have to be involved past that. | 除此之外你不必被卷进来 |
[10:08] | Samantha. | 萨曼莎 |
[10:13] | Please tell us what happened. | 请告诉我们发生了什么事 |
[10:19] | Family troubles, I guess. | 我想是家族矛盾 |
[10:24] | We don’t have any living relatives on record. | 我们没有发现他有任何记录在册的活着的亲人 |
[10:27] | Tom Overton was his father. | 汤姆·欧弗顿是他的父亲 |
[10:30] | You know, the Overtons? | 你们知道欧弗顿家族吧 |
[10:32] | Overtons run Carson Springs. | 欧弗顿家族管理着卡森泉 |
[10:35] | Half of it, anyway. | 有一半吧 |
[10:36] | And Tom Overton ran the family. | 而汤姆·欧弗顿经营着整个家族 |
[10:39] | He died a long time ago of cancer. | 他很早之前因为癌症死了 |
[10:42] | Was Huff in the family business? | 赫夫参与家族生意吗 |
[10:43] | No. No way. | 不 不可能 |
[10:46] | Um, his mom was just a kid when she had him, | 他妈妈怀他的时候还小 |
[10:50] | and as soon as she saw what kind of man Tom Overton was, | 当她认清汤姆·欧弗顿的时候 |
[10:53] | she wouldn’t have nothing to do with him. | 就和他断绝了关系 |
[10:56] | She raised him on her own | 她独自把他抚养成人 |
[10:57] | without a penny of Overton money. | 没用欧弗顿一个子儿 |
[10:59] | She raised him honest. | 她教他诚实 |
[11:01] | Is she dead, as well? | 她也去世了吗 |
[11:03] | Car crash. | 车祸 |
[11:05] | None of the Overtons even showed up at the funeral, | 欧弗顿家的人甚至没有一个出席葬礼 |
[11:07] | So… no, | 所以 不 |
[11:10] | he wasn’t close with them. | 他和他们走得不近 |
[11:12] | But he couldn’t escape them, either? | 但是他也脱不了关系对吧 |
[11:15] | It’s family. | 那是他家人 |
[11:17] | I mean, you know how that is. | 我是说 你知道那意味着什么 |
[11:20] | D.A. sent over what they could. | 地检官把能发的都发来了 |
[11:22] | They’ve got a thick file on Carson Springs. | 他们有厚厚一沓卡森泉的档案 |
[11:24] | The Overtons have been selling illegal substances in town | 欧弗顿家族曾经在镇上卖过非法药物 |
[11:26] | since prohibition. | 直到被勒令禁止 |
[11:27] | Now they focus on illegal prescriptions and meth. | 现在他们专卖非法处方药和冰毒 |
[11:30] | But they’re not alone. | 但他们也不是一家独大 |
[11:31] | These days, they own half the city. | 目前 他们占据了半座城 |
[11:32] | The east side belongs to a gang called the low-riders, | 东部属于一个叫低调骑手的黑帮 |
[11:35] | That came along in the ’80s. | 八十年代发展起来的 |
[11:36] | The canal that runs through town | 贯穿整个小镇的运河 |
[11:38] | is the border between their turfs. | 是他们地盘的分界 |
[11:40] | That seems very orderly. | 看似井然有序 |
[11:41] | The D.E.A. says the two gangs | 毒品管制局说这两个帮派 |
[11:43] | fought a war about ten years ago. | 大约在十年前干了一仗 |
[11:44] | People died. About 30. | 有大约三十人在斗殴中身亡 |
[11:46] | – 30? – Including the Overton boss. | -三十人 -包括欧弗顿帮得老板 |
[11:49] | Cutting the town in two | 把这个镇划分为两部分 |
[11:50] | was the only way they would come to peace. | 才是和平相处的唯一方式 |
[11:52] | It’s been quiet for a long time. | 已经很久没有纷争了 |
[11:53] | Huff and Steve were attacked in low-rider territory. | 赫夫和史蒂夫在低调骑手帮的地盘被攻击了 |
[11:56] | Maybe the low-riders saw him as, uh, an Overton, | 可能低调骑手帮把他当成了欧弗顿家的人 |
[11:59] | decided to take him out. | 决定铲除他 |
[12:00] | His partner said that he had nothing to do with the family, | 他的合伙人说他和帮派没有关系 |
[12:02] | and I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[12:03] | Maybe they don’t care. All’s fair in war. | 可能他们不在乎 战争是不择手段的 |
[12:05] | What war? | 什么战争 |
[12:06] | It’s been quiet between the two gangs lately. | 近些年两个帮派间已经很平静 |
[12:08] | Why shoot someone now? | 为什么现在要开火呢 |
[12:09] | Let’s go ask them. | 我们去问问他们 |
[12:10] | We don’t have enough information. | 我们没有足够的信息 |
[12:12] | Local cops say there’s a gym | 当地警察说有一家健身房 |
[12:14] | where a lot of the younger gang members hang out. | 那里有很多马仔出没 |
[12:16] | Maybe we can learn something there. | 或许能去那里了解些情况 |
[12:17] | Give it a shot. | 试试看吧 |
[12:18] | Cho, you and jane go and talk to Steve Rigsby. | 周 你和简去和史蒂夫·瑞斯比谈谈 |
[12:21] | He could be tied in with one of these gangs. | 他可能和其中一个帮派有关系 |
[12:23] | – Think he’ll talk? – No, | -你觉得他会说吗 -不会 |
[12:25] | but Jane might not need him to. | 但是简可能不需要他开口 |
[12:38] | So can you tell me if the feud | 所以你能告诉我是不是 |
[12:39] | between the low-riders and the overtons is heating up? | 低调骑手帮和欧弗顿帮之间的积怨加深了 |
[12:42] | Anything? | 可以说说吗 |
[12:43] | Sorry, lady. | 对不起 女士 |
[12:45] | We’re not allowed to talk gang business in the gym. | 我们不允许在健身房里谈论帮派的事 |
[12:47] | It’s neutral ground. | 这里是中立区 |
[12:50] | Hey, knucklehead. | 笨蛋 |
[12:52] | You bothering this lady? | 你在骚扰这位女士吗 |
[12:55] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[12:56] | Grace Van Pelt, CBI. | 我是格蕾斯·范佩尔 加调局的 |
[12:58] | I’m working a case that might have a gang angle. | 我正在调查一件疑似帮派纠纷的案子 |
[13:00] | Just looking for some more information. | 想多找些有用线索 |
[13:03] | Fletcher Moss. Nice to meet you. | 我是弗莱彻·莫斯 幸会 |
[13:07] | Andy Huff was murdered last night. | 安迪·赫夫昨晚遇害了 |
[13:10] | It’s all over town. I heard that. | 听说了 镇上都传开了 |
[13:11] | That’s terrible. What happened? | 太可怕了 是怎么回事 |
[13:14] | That’s what we’re looking into. | 我们还在调查中 |
[13:15] | We’re told you have a pretty good handle on the scene here. | 听说你在这一片很吃得开 |
[13:18] | Any insights? | 有何高见 |
[13:19] | Well, you know, I heard that he was a nice guy, | 我只知道他是个不错的小伙 |
[13:22] | uh, he was a civilian. | 遵纪守法 |
[13:24] | How come this place is neutral ground? | 这里为什么要叫中立区呢 |
[13:27] | Well, I started this place about two years ago | 两年前我开了这家健身房 |
[13:29] | with one rule–no gangs. | 只定了一条规定 拒绝帮派 |
[13:32] | I was in gang life as a kid. | 我小时候就加入过帮派 |
[13:34] | I had to get shot and go to prison | 挨过枪子 进过监狱 |
[13:35] | to knock some sense into me, but, uh, | 这些经历或多或少 |
[13:38] | I don’t know. I figure this is a better way. | 让我觉得我现在的决定是对的 |
[13:41] | Were you an Overton or a Low-rider? | 你是欧弗顿帮还是低调骑手帮的 |
[13:43] | Neither. I was a Cobra. | 都不是 我是眼镜蛇帮的 |
[13:44] | Ancient history. | 陈年旧事了 |
[13:46] | Andy was on Low-rider turf when he died. | 安迪死在了低调骑手帮的地盘上 |
[13:48] | You think they would have shot him just for being there? | 你觉得他的死会不会只是误闯地盘了 |
[13:52] | You know, back in the day | 如果是在过去 |
[13:53] | when those guys were tearing the town apart, | 大家都在争地盘的时期 |
[13:54] | I’d say yeah. | 我会说是的 |
[13:55] | But now it doesn’t make much sense. | 但放现在的话我觉得说不大通 |
[13:57] | Unless the low-riders are looking | 除非低调骑手帮想 |
[13:58] | to start the war up again. | 重新挑起战争 |
[14:00] | You know, the overtons have better customers, | 欧弗顿帮的客户质量更高 |
[14:02] | they got better turf, | 地盘更有优势 |
[14:04] | less trouble. | 麻烦更少 |
[14:06] | Low-riders may want it all. | 低调骑手帮或许想全部占为己有 |
[14:11] | I hate the smell of hospitals. | 我讨厌医院的味道 |
[14:13] | Everybody does. | 所有人都一样 |
[14:14] | Bad smells, bad memories. | 难闻的气味让人想起痛苦往事 |
[14:15] | That’s because the memory | 因为大脑的记忆区 |
[14:17] | is right next to the smell box inside your brain. | 就紧挨着大脑的嗅觉管理区 |
[14:20] | Nothing makes you remember like a smell. | 所以气味给人的记忆是最深的 |
[14:26] | Maybe they’re doing tests or something. | 或许他们做检查去了 |
[14:30] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[14:31] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 二位 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[14:35] | There was a man attached to this needle. | 有个男人之前接着这根针管 |
[14:37] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[14:43] | How does a man in his condition | 一个还需要输液的病人 |
[14:45] | walk out of a hospital without being noticed? | 怎么能悄无声息地溜出医院呢 |
[14:49] | He grabbed some clothes from the man in the next room | 他在隔壁病房偷走了几件衣服 |
[14:51] | and he walked out the door. | 乔装混出了医院 |
[14:53] | That’s my dad. | 我爸的老招数了 |
[14:55] | And so Lisbon invited you back on the case? | 是里斯本力邀你回归办案的吗 |
[14:58] | No, she didn’t invite me. | 不是 她没有邀请我 |
[14:59] | She was reluctant, but I insisted, | 她很犹豫 是我坚持的 |
[15:01] | and she warned me to be very careful. | 她告诫过我务必要非常谨慎 |
[15:02] | I-I want that clear. | 这我要事先声明 |
[15:05] | Go on. | 继续 |
[15:07] | I took Cho, | 我叫上了周 |
[15:08] | and we went to look for him. | 开始打听他的下落 |
[15:10] | I talked to some biker buddies | 我问了一些骑手 |
[15:11] | and an old girlfriend. | 以及他以前的女友 |
[15:13] | Ah, yes. | 对了 |
[15:14] | That would be the woman called “Rocket”? | 就是这个叫火箭的女人吧 |
[15:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:19] | She had heard from him. | 她收到他的消息 |
[15:22] | Dad wanted to see her. | 我爸想见她 |
[15:23] | He was waiting for her in a bar in Carson Springs, | 他在卡森泉的一家酒吧等她 |
[15:25] | but she was scared, so I went instead. | 但她很害怕 所以我替她去了 |
[15:30] | You went? | 你去了 |
[15:32] | Where was Cho? | 那周去哪了 |
[15:33] | We– | 我们… |
[15:35] | I thought it was more likely | 我觉得我一个人去的话 |
[15:37] | that he would come quietly if I was alone. | 我爸也许会安静地跟我走 |
[15:41] | He doesn’t like cops. | 他不喜欢警察 |
[15:44] | Doesn’t like anyone much. | 估计他就没喜欢的人 |
[15:56] | Hey. Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:58] | I’m taking you back to the hospital. | 我是来带你回医院的 |
[16:00] | Damn. You can never trust a woman. | 可恶 果然不能相信女人的话 |
[16:01] | Let’s go. | 跟我走吧 |
[16:03] | Look, | 听着 |
[16:05] | you can sit down or you can get out, | 你要么坐下 要么滚蛋 |
[16:07] | But I’m good here. | 我在这儿挺好的 |
[16:08] | Listen, you need to be in a hospital. | 听着 你必须回医院去 |
[16:10] | I don’t believe I need to be doing a damn thing. | 我觉得没有什么是我必须做的 |
[16:12] | You have a shotgun pellet lodged in your heart. | 你心脏里还卡着颗散弹呢 |
[16:14] | It could come loose at any time. | 随时会要你的命 |
[16:16] | You’re just like your mother. | 你跟你妈一个样 |
[16:18] | Worry, worry, worry. | 杞人忧天 |
[16:19] | I thought you’d be out there | 我以为你会到处去找 |
[16:20] | looking for the guy who shot you. | 那个枪击你的凶手 |
[16:22] | I’d rather sit here and have another beer. | 我宁愿坐在这再来一杯啤酒 |
[16:24] | That’s my choice. | 这是我的选择 |
[16:26] | Now you make your choice. | 现在该你做选择了 |
[16:27] | But I’m telling you I’m not leaving here without a fight. | 除非你打赢我 否则我哪也不去 |
[16:32] | Yeah, well, I ain’t fighting you anymore. | 好吧 反正我是不会再和你打架了 |
[16:36] | Miss, I’ll take a beer. | 小姐 给我来杯啤酒 |
[16:58] | Whatever it is, we’re not buying. | 不管你推销什么 我们不买 |
[17:01] | We’re not selling. | 我们不是推销员 |
[17:02] | I’m Agent Lisbon, CBI. | 我是加调局的里斯本探员 |
[17:05] | This is Patrick Jane. | 这位是派翠克·简 |
[17:07] | I said we’re not interested. | 我说了我们不感兴趣 |
[17:09] | Well, I’d love to hear that from your boss. | 我想知道你们老大感不感兴趣 |
[17:11] | That is a very nice suit on you. Very sharp. | 你的西服非常合身 非常犀利 |
[17:31] | Hello. What’s his name? | 你好 他叫什么名字 |
[17:33] | Brutus. | 布鲁特斯 |
[17:34] | Brutus. | 布鲁特斯 |
[17:36] | I’m Sue. Can I help you? | 我是苏 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[17:38] | We wanted to talk to you about Andy Huff. | 我们想跟你谈谈安迪·赫夫的事 |
[17:40] | And who says I’m your gal? | 谁叫你来找我谈的 |
[17:41] | Well, you’re the boss, aren’t you? | 你是这里的老大对吧 |
[17:43] | Dogs and humans protect the alpha. | 狗和保镖环绕的中心 |
[17:46] | Don’t worry, Rawson. | 拉森 没事 |
[17:49] | It’s fine. Come on. | 好吧 这边请 |
[18:01] | This is my son Kyle. | 这是我儿子凯尔 |
[18:04] | Very nice to meet you, ma’am. Sir. | 非常高兴见到你们 长官们 |
[18:06] | Hey, Kyle. Strapping lad. | 凯尔 挺健壮的小伙儿 |
[18:10] | Your brother Tom, | 你的哥哥 汤姆 |
[18:11] | He never claimed Huff as his son. | 他从未承认过赫夫是他儿子 |
[18:13] | Did you have any contact with him? | 你和赫夫联系过吗 |
[18:14] | Nope. | 没有 |
[18:16] | Did you kill him? | 那是你杀了他吗 |
[18:19] | Now why would I do that? | 我为什么要杀他呢 |
[18:22] | He was my brother’s… | 他是我哥的… |
[18:25] | He was my brother’s blood. | 他是我哥的骨肉 |
[18:26] | I think the word you’re struggling not to say | 你忍住没说的那个词 我猜是 |
[18:28] | is “bastard.” | 私生子对吗 |
[18:29] | He was my brother’s bastard. | 他的确是我哥的私生子 |
[18:32] | And he never wanted anything to do with me. | 他不想把我牵扯进来 |
[18:35] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀赫夫 |
[18:36] | And you don’t care that he’s dead, | 你不在乎他死活 |
[18:37] | but you do care that he was murdered. | 但你介意他是被谋杀的 |
[18:41] | Appearances are a big thing in your line of business. | 你们这行都很讲究面子问题 |
[18:43] | My line of business? | 什么我这行 |
[18:46] | We own some dry cleaners. | 我们开了些干洗店 |
[18:48] | No, I’m not talking about that. | 我说的不是这个 |
[18:51] | I’m talking about the drug dealing. | 我说的是贩毒这行当 |
[18:53] | Drug dealing? I don’t–drug… | 贩毒 什么毒品… |
[18:56] | Huff was killed on Low-rider turf. | 赫夫是死在低调骑手帮的地盘上 |
[18:59] | Now are you involved in some sort of dispute with the Low-riders? | 你现在不正在和低调骑手帮起争执吗 |
[19:02] | I–low-riders? I’m… I… | 低调骑手帮 我… |
[19:04] | You remember them. They killed your husband. | 你肯定记得他们 他们杀了你的丈夫 |
[19:11] | I’m a businesswoman. | 我只是个商人 |
[19:13] | Dry cleaning. | 开干洗店 |
[19:15] | I don’t know who killed Huff, | 我不知道是谁杀了赫夫 |
[19:16] | and I don’t know why. | 也不知道杀人原因 |
[19:22] | Your rug to dry clean, I guess. | 我想你是把精力都投入到干洗上了 |
[19:27] | All right, listen up. | 听好了 |
[19:28] | You’re going for a knockout every time, all right? | 每次你都要争取击倒对手 明白了吗 |
[19:31] | But the punch that hurts the most | 但通常最有杀伤力的一击 |
[19:33] | is the one that lands. | 往往都是击中对手的那一拳 |
[19:34] | You gotta hit ’em more, not harder. | 你要多多击打 但不要用太大劲 |
[19:36] | It’s called the stockton slap. | 这招叫斯托克顿拳法 |
[19:38] | The detective’s right. It’s called the stockton slap. | 这位警探说得对 是斯托克顿拳法 |
[19:41] | All right, give me some pushups. | 好 给我做几个俯卧撑 |
[19:43] | As many as you can do plus 10. | 在你的极限上再多做十个 |
[19:45] | That’s not bad. You watch the fights? | 不赖嘛 你也看拳击 |
[19:47] | I’ve been watching some. I like how it gets to the point. | 看过一些 所以我知道该如何切入重点 |
[19:50] | Yeah, well, you know, with gloves and a ref, | 你要知道 戴着手套 算上裁判 |
[19:52] | It’s not a real fight. In a real fight… | 算不得真正的打斗 真正的打斗 |
[19:54] | Yeah, I know. I’ve been in a real fight. | 我知道 我现在就置身一场”打斗”之中 |
[19:56] | What are you here for, detective? | 有何贵干 警探 |
[19:58] | My boss is on her way to meet the low-riders. | 我上司要去拜访低调骑手帮 |
[19:59] | I was hoping you could help me out. | 我希望你能帮我个忙 |
[20:01] | They’re led by a guy named Beltran, right? | 他们的头是伯坦 对吧 |
[20:02] | That’s a bad dude. | 那可是个坏家伙 |
[20:04] | Overtons, uh, ran this town for a long time, | 欧弗顿帮掌控这里很久了 |
[20:07] | you know, and then little gangs would pop up here and there, | 虽然时不时 这儿那儿会冒出点小帮派 |
[20:09] | no threat to them. But Beltran stood up to them. | 没一个能威胁到他们 可伯坦能和他们对抗 |
[20:12] | So he killed Sue Overton’s husband? | 所以他杀了苏·欧弗顿的丈夫 |
[20:14] | Well, I don’t know who pulled the trigger, | 我不知道 这事因何而起 |
[20:16] | but yeah… | 但…是的 |
[20:17] | and the Overtons killed his little brother. | 然后欧弗顿帮杀了他的弟弟 |
[20:20] | That last war was brutal. | 上一次火并极度血腥 |
[20:23] | You don’t want a sequel. | 谁都不想那场景再出现 |
[20:36] | We’re looking for Beltran. | 我们找伯坦 |
[20:38] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[20:39] | Do what? | 什么不是你干的 |
[20:41] | Whatever it is you think I did. | 你认为是我干的那些事情 |
[20:43] | Somebody killed a relative of the Overtons. | 有人杀了欧弗顿帮的一员 |
[20:47] | I sure didn’t do that. | 我很确定 这事我没干 |
[20:50] | He was on your turf. | 他来过你的地盘 |
[20:51] | Maybe you saw Andy Huff, | 没准你见过安迪·赫夫 |
[20:53] | You wanted to send a message to the Overtons? | 你是不是想给欧弗顿帮传达一个讯息 |
[20:55] | A message? | 讯息 |
[20:56] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[20:58] | When the Overtons beat him up, | 欧弗顿帮殴打他 |
[21:00] | that was a message. | 那就是他们传达给你的讯息 |
[21:02] | Question is, what was it saying? | 但问题是 讯息里都说了什么 |
[21:06] | Those bruises are only a few days old. | 这些淤青几天前造成的 |
[21:08] | before the murder. | 就在谋杀案之前 |
[21:10] | Was Huff payback for the beating? | 赫夫是否是你们还击被揍的牺牲品 |
[21:11] | Let’s get ’em out of here. | 把他们赶出去 |
[21:12] | Calm down, Joey. | 放轻松 乔伊 |
[21:15] | I made a mistake. I trusted the Overtons. | 我犯了个错 我太过信任欧弗顿帮 |
[21:17] | My guy paid for it. | 我的人已经为此付出了代价 |
[21:18] | But we didn’t kill Huff for any payback. | 但是我们没有杀赫夫以示报复 |
[21:21] | What does that mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[21:21] | We’re just talking here? | 我们就在这谈吗 |
[21:23] | Yeah, I think. | 可以啊 |
[21:25] | Yeah, well, there’s a new park in town. | 好 这里是镇上的一块新公园 |
[21:27] | A good place to maybe set up a market. | 很适合设立一个市场 |
[21:29] | You know, maybe we had a little disagreement about it. | 也许我们就此有一些小小的分歧 |
[21:32] | So the Overtons beat up your guy over the new turf? | 所以 欧弗顿帮在你的新地盘上揍了你的人 |
[21:35] | I said what I gotta say. | 我之前已经说了 |
[21:37] | We didn’t kill anybody. | 我们没有杀任何人 |
[21:39] | Not last night. | 昨晚绝没有 |
[21:40] | You ever thought about just sitting down with Sue Overton? | 你有没有想过和苏·欧弗顿坐下来 |
[21:43] | Having a cup of tea, little chat? | 喝杯茶 谈一谈什么的 |
[21:46] | Look, in the last war, | 在上一次火并中 |
[21:47] | the Overtons killed my little brother. | 欧弗顿帮杀了我的弟弟 |
[21:49] | I heard that woman Sue ordered the hit, | 我听闻是那个叫苏的女人下的令 |
[21:51] | so, no, I am not interested in sitting down with her, | 所以对 我没兴趣和她坐下来谈谈 |
[21:53] | ever. | 永远都不会 |
[21:55] | I don’t want anything to do with those people. | 我不想和那些人有瓜葛 |
[21:57] | But if the overtons go to war with you, | 但如果他们和你开战 |
[21:59] | Then you’re–you’re ready to jump right in there? | 你准备好随时应对了吗 |
[22:01] | Hell, man… | 见鬼了 哥们 |
[22:03] | Can’t be no punk. | 我们也不是吃素的 |
[22:05] | Right? | 对吧 |
[22:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:08] | I’m… down. | 我…放下吧 |
[22:11] | Somebody killed Huff to start the feud back up. | 有人杀了赫夫以挑起双方争斗 |
[22:14] | We better do something | 我们最好做点什么 |
[22:15] | or this town’s gonna get real bloody real fast. | 否则这里很快就要腥风血雨了 |
[22:18] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[22:19] | Did Beltran kill Huff to provoke the Overtons, | 是伯坦想通过杀了赫夫来挑衅欧弗顿帮 |
[22:21] | or did sue do it | 还是说是苏干的 |
[22:22] | to have an excuse to attack the Low-riders? | 以此作为向低调骑手帮开战的借口 |
[22:24] | – Neither. – What do you mean, “Neither”? | -都不是 -你是什么意思 都不是 |
[22:26] | Well, Sue doesn’t want to fight this war. | 首先 苏不想开战 |
[22:27] | Neither does Beltran, but they | 伯坦也不想 虽说一旦开战 |
[22:29] | both will fight it. | 他们都不会手软 |
[22:30] | The question is, why? | 但问题是 为什么 |
[22:31] | No, it’s, who? | 不 问题是谁干的 |
[22:46] | Again? Really? | 还是这首 不是吧 |
[22:48] | You don’t like it, put your own damn quarter in the machine. | 如果你不喜欢 自己丢硬币进去 |
[22:53] | So you’re not going after the guy who shot you? | 这么说 你不打算追查枪击你的人了 |
[22:56] | Maybe I’m waiting for him here. | 或许我是在等他来找我 |
[22:57] | Or maybe you don’t know who he is. | 又或许你并不知道他是谁 |
[22:59] | Don’t I? | 我不知道 |
[23:01] | No. | 对 |
[23:02] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[23:04] | You’d already be out there hunting him down. | 如果你知道 你早就出去抓他了 |
[23:06] | That’s your code. | 这可是你的准则 |
[23:14] | I don’t know anything. | 我一无所知 |
[23:17] | All I saw were flashes in the dark. | 我只看到黑暗中的一道火光 |
[23:19] | Why were you there? | 你为什么要去那里 |
[23:21] | Eh, somebody called Huff. | 有人打电话叫赫夫去 |
[23:24] | Said they were gonna burn down his barbershop | 他们说 如果他不来的话他们就要 |
[23:26] | if he didn’t come. | 烧了他的理发店 |
[23:28] | Kid got scared, so I went to help him. | 这孩子害怕了 所以我就过去帮他 |
[23:31] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[23:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:37] | Let’s see some pictures. | 给我看看孩子的照片吧 |
[23:52] | – Who’s the mom? – We’re split up. | -他的妈妈呢 -我们分开了 |
[23:54] | Team was working a case. | 当时我们在办一个案子 |
[23:56] | I faked my own death. | 我伪造了自己的死亡 |
[23:57] | She got mad. | 她气疯了 |
[23:58] | It’s… it’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[23:59] | There’s more pictures if you wanna just… | 如果你还要看别的照片 只要… |
[24:01] | I know how to use it. | 我知道怎么用 |
[24:04] | It’s a hell of a thing. | 这小家伙 |
[24:06] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[24:08] | I look at him and I feel like the– | 我看着他 感觉就像是 |
[24:12] | Don’t go too easy on him. | 别太操心他 |
[24:14] | No parenting advice. Thanks. | 我不需要你给意见 谢谢 |
[24:16] | What do you got to complain about? | 你有什么好抱怨的 |
[24:18] | I did my job. | 我做了我的份内事 |
[24:21] | You did your job? | 你做了你的份内事 |
[24:22] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:24] | You’re still here. | 你还能站在这里 |
[24:26] | You’re a man of respect. | 你受人尊重 |
[24:29] | You walk around all over the place with a legit weapon. | 还能随身携带合法枪支到处走 |
[24:32] | You got a handsome son. | 你还有个英俊的儿子 |
[24:34] | I did a good job. | 我干的不错 |
[24:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:39] | I suppose when you look at it like that. | 当然了 这得是从你的角度看 |
[24:42] | Damn right. | 太对了 |
[24:47] | I could have drowned you at birth. | 我真该一出生就把你给淹死 |
[24:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:01] | Go where? | 去哪里 |
[25:02] | I wanna see my grandson. | 我要看我的孙子 |
[25:08] | Okay, yeah. We could do that. | 好 可以 |
[25:12] | You’re gonna have to buy these beers. | 这些啤酒你来买单 |
[25:14] | Huh. I’m paying, huh? | 我来付 好吧 |
[25:20] | Hey, call 911. Right now. | 快叫救护车 快 |
[25:23] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[25:26] | Hold on. | 挺住 |
[25:29] | No. Fight it. | 不 坚持住 |
[25:34] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[25:37] | Fight. You fight it. | 挺住 你要挺住 |
[25:42] | No! | 不 |
[26:10] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[26:19] | Rigsby, | 瑞斯比 |
[26:20] | I am so sorry. | 我非常遗憾 |
[26:22] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[26:23] | We are gonna find whoever did this. | 我们会查出真凶的 |
[26:25] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[26:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:30] | You’re on bereavement leave, starting now. | 你的丧假从现在开始 |
[26:33] | We’ll give you a call if we catch a break in the case. | 如果案情有突破 我们会通知你 |
[26:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:40] | Thanks, everyone. | 谢谢了 各位 |
[26:51] | I know what you wanna do. You can’t do it. | 我知道你打算怎么做 但你不能那么做 |
[26:53] | If I got shot, he would have found the man | 如果我被枪杀了 他一定会找到 |
[26:54] | who pulled the trigger and taken care of it. | 那个开枪的人 让他血债血偿 |
[26:56] | You didn’t like growing up with a dad in jail? | 你不喜欢长大的时候你的爸爸在坐牢的感觉 |
[26:58] | Ben wouldn’t like it, either. | 本也不会喜欢的 |
[27:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[27:09] | Cho’s right. | 周说得对 |
[27:11] | Leave it to us. | 交给我们吧 |
[27:21] | Hey. Van pelt said that there’s no other big gangs in town. | 范佩尔说镇上没有别的大帮派了 |
[27:24] | The Overtons and the low-riders drove them out of business. | 欧弗顿帮和低调骑手帮两帮独大 垄断一方 |
[27:26] | Who told her that? | 这是谁告诉她的 |
[27:28] | Some guy that runs a gym. | 一个开健身房的人 |
[27:29] | He pulls gang members off the street. | 他挽救了不少帮派成员 |
[27:31] | Let me guess– is he a former crook | 让我猜猜 他之前也是个狂徒 |
[27:33] | made good? | 然后洗心革面了 |
[27:34] | Yeah, I guess so. | 是吧 我想是的 |
[27:36] | We should pay him a visit. | 我们该去他那儿看看 |
[27:37] | Maybe she’s not asking him the right questions. | 也许她没问对问题 |
[27:43] | When you step in that cage, | 每当你走进拳击笼 |
[27:47] | you’ll be fighting for your life. | 你就是在为自己的生命而战 |
[27:48] | I’m not gonna put you in that cage | 除非你们自己装备好 |
[27:50] | unless you’re properly armed. | 否则我不会让你们进入笼中 |
[27:52] | These are your weapons. | 这些就是你们的武器 |
[27:53] | Right now, I’m teaching you how to fire your weapons. | 现在我要教你们如何开足火力 |
[27:55] | Pop-pop-pop. | 出击出击出击 |
[27:56] | Pop-pop-pop. Three-round burst. | 出击出击出击 三拳连发 |
[27:59] | There you go. Get your shoulder up. | 就是这样 把肩立起来 |
[28:00] | Get the shoulder up on the jab. There you go. | 出刺拳的时候把肩抬高 没错 |
[28:03] | Come on. Give me some. | 加油 使点力 |
[28:04] | Fletcher Moss? | 弗莱彻·莫斯吗 |
[28:06] | Hi, I’m Agent Lisbon with the CBI. | 我是加调局的里斯本探员 |
[28:08] | This is Patrick Jane. | 这是派翠克·简 |
[28:09] | Hey. How you doing? | 你们好吗 |
[28:10] | Good. Agent van pelt said you were really helpful. | 很好 范佩尔探员说你对我们帮助很大 |
[28:13] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能为你们效劳 |
[28:14] | Well, it’s quite a setup you have here. | 你这里一应俱全啊 |
[28:16] | Yeah, you know, I’m just trying to give these guys | 是的 我只是想在这些人越陷越深前 |
[28:18] | a little place to go before they get in too deep. | 给他们一个可去的地方 |
[28:20] | We think Huff’s death might trigger another war | 我们认为赫夫的死可能会引发 |
[28:23] | Between the overtons and the low-riders. | 欧弗顿帮和低调骑手帮之间的又一场火并 |
[28:25] | Is there a third player in town | 是否有可能这背后 |
[28:27] | that might be behind it? | 还有第三方在捣鬼 |
[28:29] | Well, those… | 那些… |
[28:29] | Well, actually, we’re thinking– | 其实我们在想 |
[28:30] | Well, I’m–I’m thinking, | 是我在想 |
[28:32] | Someone ought to just sit down with these two gangs | 该有人邀这两帮一起坐下来 |
[28:34] | and have them talk it out. What do you say? | 好好谈谈 你看怎么样 |
[28:38] | That’s nuts. | 这简直是疯了 |
[28:41] | Low-riders killed Sue’s husband. | 低调骑手帮的人杀了苏的丈夫 |
[28:44] | Overtons killed Beltran’s little brother. | 欧弗顿帮杀了伯坦的弟弟 |
[28:46] | Those guys hate each other. | 那些人恨极了对方 |
[28:47] | They’re not sitting down across from each other, ever. | 他们永远都不会愿意跟对方坐下来谈的 |
[28:50] | This gym is neutral territory, right? | 这个健身房是中立地带 对吧 |
[28:52] | So what if we held the meeting here? | 那我们在这里安排面谈如何 |
[28:56] | But they’re not talking, so you’d be wasting your time. | 可他们不会愿意谈的 所以你是在浪费时间 |
[28:58] | It’s worth a try. If I can arrange it, | 值得一试 如果我安排得了 |
[29:00] | would you be okay if we held that meeting right here? | 你是否介意用你的场地安排会面 |
[29:03] | It’d save a lot of lives. | 这么做能挽救很多条性命 |
[29:04] | Go ahead. Try. | 请便吧 尽管试 |
[29:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:12] | What was that about? | 你这么做有何意图 |
[29:14] | We need to get back to the Overtons. | 我们得回去找欧弗顿帮的人 |
[29:16] | Uh, actually, I’ll go alone. | 其实我得自己去 |
[29:18] | You’re a little too cop. | 你有点太条子气了 |
[29:19] | Too cop? | 条子气 |
[29:20] | Van Pelt. Yeah. | 范佩尔 是我 |
[29:22] | I need to get something delivered to Carson Springs. | 我要你运点东西到卡森泉 |
[29:24] | No, doesn’t matter what it is, | 不 具体什么不重要 |
[29:26] | As long as it’s big, | 只要是大而重的东西 |
[29:27] | heavy, and on the back of a truck. | 放在一辆卡车后面即可 |
[29:29] | Okay. Call me when you’re done. Bye. | 好的 准备好了通知我 拜 |
[29:37] | I thought we’d said our piece to each other. | 我觉得该说的我们都说完了 |
[29:39] | And I thought it was about time we started talking straight. | 我觉得我们是时候有话直说了 |
[29:42] | I have a proposition. | 我有个提议 |
[29:46] | There’s a low-rider | 有个低调骑手帮的人 |
[29:49] | that’s ready to give up his gang to the CBI. | 准备向加调局检举他的帮派 |
[29:52] | Whole gang. | 整个帮派 |
[29:53] | But he needs to know that when the other low-riders go down, | 但他需要确保 其他帮派成员落网之后 |
[29:58] | you will give him a job. | 你这边能给他一份工作 |
[30:00] | Why should I trust you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[30:02] | Well, I’m not asking you to do anything illegal, | 我又不是要请你做什么违法的事情 |
[30:04] | I’m just saying you’ll give the guy a job. | 我只是在请你给这个人一份工作 |
[30:06] | Doing what, I don’t– I don’t need to know. | 具体做什么 我不需要知道 |
[30:08] | This is a bunch of crap. | 简直一派胡言 |
[30:10] | The Low-riders have ordered a substantial supply of guns. | 低调骑手帮的人预定了一批数量可观的枪支 |
[30:14] | The supplier’s supposed to arrive at noon today. | 供应商今天中午会送达 |
[30:18] | What kind of guns? | 什么样的枪 |
[30:19] | I don’t know. I-I know nothing about guns. | 我不知道 我不懂枪 |
[30:22] | All I’m asking is that you check it out. | 我是要你去打探一下 |
[30:24] | If the information is correct, you give this guy a shot. | 如果这条情报是确切的 你就给这个人一次机会 |
[30:27] | I want to meet him. | 我想见他 |
[30:29] | I want to see this informant in the flesh. | 我要亲眼见到这个告密的人 |
[30:31] | Yes, well, that could be difficult. | 可以 但这么做有难度 |
[30:33] | I want to meet him, or there’s no deal! | 我要见到他 否则就没得商量 |
[30:36] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 |
[30:38] | Well, I will see what I can do. | 我来安排看看 |
[30:46] | Check out this gun business. From a distance. | 去查这笔枪支买卖 注意隐蔽 |
[30:54] | It’s 12:30. They’re not getting any shipment. | 都十二点半了 根本没有什么货运过来 |
[30:59] | So that cop wasn’t on the level? | 那警察的话不靠谱 |
[31:01] | He seem on the level to you? | 你看他靠谱吗 |
[31:03] | No. | 不靠谱 |
[31:04] | This is a waste of time. | 纯属浪费时间 |
[31:09] | Son of a bitch. There it is. | 狗崽子 那车来了 |
[31:14] | Call Sue. Let her know. | 打给苏 通知她 |
[31:21] | Okay. So they’re out there. | 好了 他们就在外面 |
[31:23] | They’re spying on me. So what? | 他们在监视我 那又如何 |
[31:25] | Well, it means our informant | 这就是说我们在欧弗顿帮的线人 |
[31:26] | in the Overtons is telling the truth. | 说的是实话 |
[31:28] | So he’s part of their family? | 他是家族的一员吗 |
[31:31] | And he’ll give them all up | 只要我答应事成之后 |
[31:32] | as long as I promise to hook him up afterwards? | 让他加入 他就会将他们全盘供出 |
[31:34] | That’s the deal. | 是这么说好的 |
[31:37] | I want to meet him. | 我要见他 |
[31:38] | Uh, I don’t know. | 这我可不确定 |
[31:39] | Then forget it. | 那就不谈了 |
[31:41] | Okay. Well, I’ll see what I can do. | 好吧 我来安排看看 |
[31:43] | Hey, boss. There’s some dude out back | 头儿 有人在外面 |
[31:45] | with a flatbed full of scrap metal. | 拉了一卡车的废金属来 |
[31:47] | What? | 什么 |
[31:48] | Oop. I gotta take that. | 我得接这电话 |
[31:50] | I, uh… | 我 |
[31:52] | I’ll set up the meeting and I’ll get back to you, okay? | 我安排好会面后 再来找你 好吗 |
[32:13] | Hey, guys! Glad you could make it. | 伙计们 很高兴你们能赴约 |
[32:15] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[32:22] | This better not be a waste of my time. | 这最好不是在浪费我的时间 |
[32:31] | We’re not off to the greatest of starts. | 这样的开场可不理想 |
[32:48] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[32:50] | Has it started yet? | 开始了吗 |
[32:51] | It’s happening right now. | 正在进行时 |
[32:52] | You should be at home. | 你应该待在家里 |
[32:54] | I’m here. | 我已经来了 |
[32:55] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[32:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:01] | They should all be in the office by now. | 他们现在应该都到办公室了 |
[33:03] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[33:07] | All right. Everybody settle down. | 好的 大家都冷静 |
[33:08] | We’re not gonna do this here. | 不要在这里开杀戒 |
[33:10] | I thought you said you were gonna bust them. | 你不是说你要抓他们的吗 |
[33:12] | Yeah, well, uh, I-I told them | 对 我也告诉他们 |
[33:14] | exactly the same thing about you. | 我要抓你们 |
[33:16] | Uh, big lie on my part. I’m sorry. | 我设了个大骗局 抱歉 |
[33:18] | Just needed to get the two of you in a room together. | 我只是想安排你们双方共处一室 |
[33:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:21] | To stop the feud before anyone else gets killed. | 在血案发生前 化解你们的冲突 |
[33:24] | You know Moss? | 你认识莫斯吧 |
[33:25] | Listen, my gym is neutral ground. | 听好 我的健身房是中立区 |
[33:27] | You’re safe here. | 你们在这里不会有事 |
[33:28] | He’s very good at talking kids | 他很擅长说服孩子们 |
[33:29] | out of making dumb decisions, | 不要做愚蠢的决定 |
[33:30] | and, let’s face it, | 承认吧 |
[33:32] | you guys are acting like a couple of kids. | 你们现在就表现得像长不大的孩子 |
[33:35] | A sit-down. | 坐下来 |
[33:36] | That’s the idea. Give it a try. | 这是个办法 不妨试试 |
[33:38] | If it doesn’t work, go nuts, | 如果行不通 那就随便你们 |
[33:40] | shoot each other all you like, | 怎么枪战都行 |
[33:41] | just not when I’m there. | 只要我不在场 |
[33:45] | What the hell? | 管他呢 |
[33:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:51] | Let them talk. | 让他们谈 |
[33:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:03] | You lie, woman. | 你撒谎 臭娘们 |
[34:06] | That park was open turf. | 那个公园是块空地 |
[34:07] | Then we send my guys down there, | 然后我们才派人过去的 |
[34:09] | your boys jumped him. | 而你的手下却突袭了他 |
[34:10] | Open turf? That park is mine. | 空地 那公园是我的地盘 |
[34:12] | So you paid a price for trespassing, | 所以你们因为擅入他人领地而得到了教训 |
[34:14] | and you kill my nephew for payback? | 于是你们就杀了我侄子作为报复 |
[34:17] | I know for a fact you pulled that trigger yourself. | 我明确知道 是你亲自扣动了扳机 |
[34:19] | You are one crazy old lady. | 你真是个疯婆娘 |
[34:21] | You scum could never learn your place. | 你这废渣真是不知好歹 |
[34:23] | – I have given you the east… – You ain’t given me nothing! | -我已经给了你东区 -你什么都没给我 |
[34:26] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[34:28] | Who told you I pulled the trigger on your nephew? | 谁告诉你是我开枪杀了你侄子 |
[34:30] | This isn’t how you do it. | 你们跑题了 |
[34:31] | We’re here to talk about peace, | 你们是来讲和的 |
[34:32] | not dwell on he said/she said. | 不是盘查消息来源的 |
[34:34] | Let’s–let’s dwell on it. It’s all very good. | 就来刨根问底吧 进展都很好 |
[34:37] | You’re doing a lot of talking, | 你们都在自说自话 |
[34:38] | you’re not doing a lot of listening. | 而没有听对方说了什么 |
[34:39] | Let’s take the park situation. | 我们先说公园的问题 |
[34:40] | Beltran, you said that it was open turf. | 伯坦 你说这是空地 |
[34:43] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[34:45] | I got my sources. | 我有我的线人 |
[34:46] | Well, in this case, your source was wrong, huh? | 那这么看 你的情报有误 |
[34:48] | Who’s your source? | 谁是你的线人 |
[34:50] | That’s none of your business. | 和你无关 |
[34:51] | And who told you for a fact that Beltran killed Huff? | 那是谁告诉你 伯坦杀了赫夫 |
[35:02] | Damn. | 该死 |
[35:06] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[35:07] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[35:09] | Now when you two criminal geniuses | 等你们这两位犯罪天才 |
[35:11] | are done killing each other, | 两败俱伤后 |
[35:13] | Mr. Moss here and his new gang are ready to take over. | 莫斯先生和他的新帮派就顺势接盘 |
[35:16] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[35:17] | You killed my nephew, and you blamed it on Beltran. | 你杀了我的侄子 然后嫁祸给伯坦 |
[35:20] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[35:24] | You’ve got this wrong. | 你们误会了 |
[35:26] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 我要是你 我可不会这么做 |
[35:29] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[36:18] | Police! Drop the weapon! | 警察 放下武器 |
[36:20] | Do it now! | 快放下 |
[36:23] | I can’t move, man. | 我动不了 伙计 |
[36:26] | I can’t feel my arms. | 我手臂没知觉了 |
[36:27] | Please get me some help. | 求你快救救我 |
[36:29] | Help me. Please help me. | 救我 求你救我 |
[36:35] | I said I can’t move! | 我说了我动不了 |
[36:49] | Steven Rigsby says “Hi.” | 我代史蒂文·瑞斯比向你问好 |
[37:16] | You’ll get my report when I’m finished. | 我写完会把报告给你 |
[37:19] | Until then, you will continue with your paid suspension. | 在那之前 你继续停职 |
[37:30] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[37:52] | You’re gonna regret this someday. | 你以后会为此后悔的 |
[37:53] | What? Well, this. This paperwork. | 什么 这个 这些个文书 |
[37:57] | Every night you just file it and forget it. | 你每晚都整理文件 然后忘得一干二净 |
[38:00] | You know–you know what it’s like? | 你知道这像什么吗 |
[38:01] | It’s like cooking a beautiful meal | 就像是烹饪一餐美食 |
[38:05] | and putting it straight in the refrigerator… | 然后把它直接放进冰箱 |
[38:08] | Forever. | 再也不拿出来 |
[38:09] | You could help. | 你可以帮我 |
[38:10] | No, I couldn’t. | 不 我可帮不了你 |
[38:15] | So… what’s your report gonna say? | 那…你的报告会怎么写 |
[38:18] | It will say that Agent Rigsby acted appropriately | 我会写瑞斯比探员表现得当 |
[38:22] | and with sound judgment when he used lethal force | 在合理判断下对莫斯采用了 |
[38:25] | against Moss. | 致命武力 |
[38:29] | Good work. | 很好 |
[38:31] | You got away with it. | 你侥幸成功了 |
[38:31] | Me? | 我 |
[38:33] | Well, I can’t make a case, | 我不能立案 |
[38:35] | but you chose a remote location for the meeting, | 你选了个边远的场所安排他们见面 |
[38:37] | you set up a situation where Moss had to flee. | 设了个局让莫斯不得不逃跑 |
[38:40] | And there, by chance, | 而刚好 |
[38:43] | was Rigsby. | 瑞斯比在场 |
[38:45] | Well, I’m–I’m flattered. | 我受宠若惊 |
[38:47] | You–you flatter me, but, uh, | 你过奖了 可… |
[38:49] | I can’t take credit for that. | 我受不起 |
[38:51] | Moss didn’t have to run. | 莫斯没必要逃跑 |
[38:53] | I would have brought him in. | 我本想把他抓回来 |
[38:55] | The plan did require Moss to put his own head in the noose. | 计划要求莫斯成为瓮中之鳖 |
[38:59] | Small gamble Jane had to make | 简只好赌一下 |
[39:01] | to keep everyone’s hands clean. | 让所有人逃脱罪责 |
[39:03] | Moss fired his gun. | 莫斯开了枪 |
[39:05] | So you all say. | 你们自然口径一致 |
[39:06] | And of course, Moss can’t tell his version. | 当然了 反正死无对证 |
[39:11] | And now Rigsby has taken perfectly legal revenge | 现在瑞斯比也通过合法手段 |
[39:16] | against the man who killed his father. | 天衣无缝地报了杀父之仇 |
[39:22] | Do you think it will affect him? | 你觉得这会影响到他吗 |
[39:27] | Well, I think it’s better to regret something you did | 我觉得后悔做过的事 |
[39:30] | than something you… didn’t do. | 总好过后悔没做的事 |
[39:34] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[39:38] | I suppose Rigsby will never know. | 我想瑞斯比不会知道的 |
[39:43] | Agent Lisbon, my report will reflect | 里斯本探员 我的报告会反映 |
[39:46] | that you made a mistake | 你把瑞斯比探员叫来现场 |
[39:47] | in calling Agent Rigsby to the scene. | 是你的失职 |
[39:51] | An error in judgment. | 判断失误 |
[39:53] | Yes, sir, it was. | 是 长官 没错 |
[39:54] | Yeah, Lisbon didn’t call Rigsby. I did. | 里斯本没叫瑞斯比 是我叫的 |
[39:56] | Jane. | 简 |
[39:56] | Of course you did. | 当然是你叫的 |
[39:59] | Agent Lisbon, your instincts | 里斯本探员 你保护组员的本能 |
[40:01] | to protect your team are admirable. | 令人钦佩 |
[40:04] | And your biggest flaw. | 当然 也是你巨大的缺陷 |
[40:07] | Yes, well, we all have our flaws. | 没错 人人都有缺陷 |
[40:11] | Don’t we, Agent LaRoche? | 不是吗 拉罗彻探员 |
[40:44] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[40:48] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |