时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Hey. Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙吗 |
[00:27] | Yeah. | 有 |
[00:29] | He says his name’s Patrick Jane. | 他说他叫派翠克·简 |
[00:31] | Patrick Jane? Really? | 派翠克·简 真的假的 |
[00:32] | Red John, right? | 血腥约翰 对吗 |
[00:34] | Wife and daughter? About a year ago? | 妻子和女儿 大约一年以前 |
[00:35] | Yeah, he’s been off the radar. | 是啊 自那以来他就销声匿迹了 |
[00:37] | Sac P.D. lost track of him six months ago. | 萨城警局和他失去联系半年 |
[00:40] | I’ve never met him. | 我从没见过他 |
[00:42] | Did he say why he came in? | 他有没有说他为什么来 |
[00:43] | Just that he wants to talk to you. | 他只想和你说话 |
[00:45] | Boss, Nevada county sheriff’s office called. | 头儿 内华达县警长办公室来电 |
[00:48] | They got a body. | 发现一具尸体 |
[00:48] | Country road near Malakoff Diggins. | 地址是马拉科夫迪金斯附近的乡村路 |
[00:50] | You and Cho check it out. I’ll catch up. | 你和周去看看 我随后就到 |
[01:05] | Mr. Jane. I’m agent Teresa Lisbon. | 简先生 我是特蕾莎·里斯本探员 |
[01:07] | You wanted to talk to me? | 你想和我谈谈 |
[01:10] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:12] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:15] | Detective Elliott said that you’re in charge | 艾略特警探说你负责调查 |
[01:18] | of the… the Red John investigation? | 血腥约翰的案子 |
[01:21] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[01:22] | We took the case over from Sac P.D. in May. | 我们五月份从萨克拉门托警局接手的 |
[01:25] | What’s happening with the investigation? | 调查有什么进展吗 |
[01:27] | That’s a big question, Mr. Jane, | 一言难尽 简先生 |
[01:29] | and we’re a little busy right now. | 而且我们现在有点忙 |
[01:30] | Another case has come in. | 又来了一个案子 |
[01:32] | Could you come back another time? | 你能改天再来吗 |
[01:34] | Yeah, well, I can wait. I-I-I’ll wait. | 我可以等 我等着 |
[01:36] | That’s not really practical. | 这可不怎么现实 |
[01:37] | We don’t have a waiting area for guests. | 我们没有客人等候室 |
[01:40] | I could just sit right there. | 我坐那儿就行 |
[01:42] | I’m sorry. It’s policy. | 抱歉 这是规定 |
[01:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:46] | Policy. | 规定 |
[01:50] | Call. Make an appointment. We’ll talk as soon as possible. | 打电话预约 我们尽快找时间谈谈 |
[01:53] | I’m afraid I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[01:54] | Yeah, no problem. | 没问题 |
[01:55] | – I-I’m just gonna wait outside, and, uh… – Mr. Jane… | -我就在外面等着 -简先生 |
[01:57] | No, it’s okay. It’s a nice day. I’ll take a walk. | 还是算了 今天天气好 我去散个步 |
[02:00] | And, um, if I come back in three hours, | 如果我三个小时后回来 |
[02:02] | – will that be okay? – Sure. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[02:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:05] | – Hey, Steve? – Yeah. | -史蒂夫 -在 |
[02:07] | Would you help Mr. Jane find his way out of the building? | 你能送简先生出去吗 |
[02:13] | Sure. | 好的 |
[02:34] | You–you work on the Red John case? | 你参与血腥约翰的案子吗 |
[02:37] | That’s none of your business, sir. | 与你无关 先生 |
[02:40] | Have any suspects? | 有嫌疑人吗 |
[02:42] | Like I said. | 正如我刚才所说 |
[02:43] | Ah. I… | 我 |
[02:51] | It’s my–my wife and daughter. | 是我的妻子和女儿 |
[02:52] | I… | 我 |
[02:56] | Red John killed my wife and daughter. | 血腥约翰杀了我的妻子和女儿 |
[03:02] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 我对你失去亲人表示遗憾 |
[03:04] | But we don’t discuss cases with the relatives of victims. | 可我们不能与受害者的亲属谈论案情 |
[03:07] | Yeah, no. I-I understand. | 对 我理解 |
[03:11] | Listen, no offense, | 恕我冒犯 |
[03:12] | but I seen a hundred guys just like you. | 我见过很多像你这样的人 |
[03:16] | You wanna find this son of a bitch | 你想找到这混蛋 |
[03:17] | and kill him, right? | 然后杀了他 对吗 |
[03:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[03:21] | Well, what happens, | 所发生的一切 |
[03:23] | it’ll drive you crazy. | 会令你失去理智 |
[03:25] | My advice? You move away. | 想听我的建议吗 搬走 |
[03:27] | Far away somewhere. | 越远越好 |
[03:28] | Forget it. Start another family. | 忘了它 组建另一个家庭 |
[03:30] | I know that’s tough, | 我知道这很艰难 |
[03:30] | but it’s the best way. | 但这是最好的方式 |
[03:35] | I just asked if there were any suspects. | 我只是问问有没有嫌疑人 |
[03:38] | One more time. Let it go. | 再说一次 放手吧 |
[03:42] | Come on. | 快来 |
[03:47] | What went wrong with you? | 你犯了什么错 |
[03:50] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[03:50] | Clearly, you’re older and more experienced than Agent Lisbon. | 很明显 你比里斯本探员年长而且有经验 |
[03:55] | You must have done something pretty bad | 你一定犯了什么大错 他们才会 |
[03:57] | for them to promote a woman 20 years your junior over you. | 提拔一个资历比你浅二十几年的女人 |
[04:00] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[04:02] | It’s a temperament issue. | 是脾气问题 |
[04:05] | As well as character. | 还有人格问题 |
[04:07] | That’s why they gave you to Lisbon, isn’t it? | 所以他们才把你派给里斯本 不是吗 |
[04:08] | Because she was new, and no one else would work with you. | 因为她是新来的 除了她没人愿意和你共事 |
[04:15] | What the hell are you doing, Hannigan?! | 你到底在干嘛 汉尼根 |
[04:18] | Boss… | 头儿 |
[04:19] | I told you to take him downstairs, | 我让你把他送下楼 |
[04:20] | not beat him up! | 而不是揍他一顿 |
[04:21] | Sorry, okay? I’m sorry. I-I lost it. | 对不起 抱歉我情绪失控了 |
[04:23] | No, no. It–it’s fine. It’s fine. | 不 没关系 没事 |
[04:25] | My fault. My fault entirely. | 我的错 都是我的错 |
[04:27] | I provoked you. I’m sorry. | 我挑起来的 抱歉 |
[04:28] | God, Hannigan, get him some ice. | 天啊 汉尼根 给他拿点冰 |
[04:33] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[04:35] | Seriously, it–it’s not his fault. | 真的不是他的错 |
[04:38] | I-I deserved it, okay? | 我 我活该 |
[04:39] | He is supposed to act like | 他应该时刻保持一个 |
[04:41] | a professional law officer at all times. | 专业的执法者形象 |
[04:43] | Let’s get you some ice. Come on. | 帮你敷点冰 来吧 |
[04:46] | Come on. | 起来 |
[04:50] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[04:53] | Teresa Lisbon. | 特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[04:54] | That’s a… that’s a nice name. | 真是个…真是个好名字 |
[05:13] | How did it happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[05:15] | Hannigan says he was provoked. Mr. Jane agrees. | 汉尼根说他是被挑衅了 简先生同意这说法 |
[05:17] | He says it’s all his fault. | 他说都是他的错 |
[05:19] | Decent of him. | 真绅士 |
[05:23] | A cop with a history | 一个记录不良的警察 |
[05:24] | attacks a murder victim’s grieving spouse. | 袭击了一个正处于悲痛中的死者家属 |
[05:27] | Excellent. | 真不错 |
[05:29] | I’m sorry, boss. | 对不起 头儿 |
[05:31] | I hope we can find a way to make this right | 我希望我们能对汉尼根 |
[05:33] | without being too harsh on Hannigan. | 从轻处理 |
[05:35] | He’s a good guy, he’s just a little too old school. | 他是个好人 只是有点太老派 |
[05:38] | Mr. Jane says he won’t press charges. | 简先生说他不会起诉 |
[05:40] | Let’s hope Mr. Jane remains so amiable | 但愿简先生明早起床伴着剧烈头疼 |
[05:43] | when he wakes up in the morning | 思前想后之时 |
[05:45] | with a pounding headache and time to think. | 依然能保持平和 |
[05:50] | We must find a way to make him happy. | 我们得想个法子让他高兴 |
[05:58] | Mr. Jane? | 简先生 |
[06:01] | Director Virgil Minelli. | 维吉尔·米内利部长 |
[06:02] | No, no, no, no. Sit. | 不不不 请坐 |
[06:07] | I’m, uh, I’m terribly sorry about all of this. | 我 我对这一切表示抱歉 |
[06:11] | I understand that, um, agent Hannigan has apologized? | 我理解 汉尼根探员道歉了吗 |
[06:15] | Uh, yes, he did. Mm-hmm. | 是的 他道过歉了 |
[06:17] | I hope that’s been of some help. | 我希望这能让你好受一点 |
[06:23] | I-I came here to, uh, find out about Red John. | 我来这儿是想询问血腥约翰的事 |
[06:29] | Yes. Agent Lisbon told me. | 里斯本探员告诉我了 |
[06:31] | Uh, I understand your concern. | 我理解你的担忧 |
[06:34] | Red John is one of the most difficult cases we’ve faced. | 血腥约翰是我们办过的最困难的案子之一 |
[06:39] | How many victims, Lisbon? | 有几个受害人 里斯本 |
[06:40] | Ten. | 十个 |
[06:42] | So far. | 目前为止 |
[06:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:44] | Catching him is our top priority. | 抓住他是我们的首要任务 |
[06:47] | How many interviews has your team done? | 你们组做过多少审讯了 |
[06:49] | Over a hundred. | 一百多次 |
[06:50] | We’re also re-analyzing all of the physical evidence | 我们正在对萨克拉门托警局搜集的 |
[06:52] | that Sac P.D. gathered. | 物证做分析 |
[06:54] | We’re sharing some of that with the FBI. | 我们也让联调局帮忙分析 |
[06:56] | We’re pursuing a lot of different leads. | 我们跟进了多条不同的线索 |
[06:59] | We haven’t had a break yet, | 现在还没有突破 |
[07:00] | but as soon as we get one, we’ll let you know. | 但如果有突破的话 我们会告诉你的 |
[07:02] | What are the leads? | 是什么样的线索 |
[07:05] | Where are they leading? | 线索又指向何处呢 |
[07:09] | You–you have any… suspects? | 你们有没有找到嫌犯 |
[07:12] | We can’t give out details of the investigation. | 我们不能告知你调查的细节 |
[07:15] | You don’t have any suspects. | 你们没有嫌犯 |
[07:18] | It is a complicated investigation, | 这桩调查很棘手 |
[07:20] | and, yes, slow. | 诚然 进展也很缓慢 |
[07:22] | But everything that can be done is being done. | 但是我们能做的已经在做了 |
[07:24] | I’ll tell you what, Mr. Jane. | 听着 简先生 |
[07:26] | My people have to get back to work now. | 我的人现在得回去工作了 |
[07:28] | Long drive ahead of them. | 他们还要长途跋涉 |
[07:30] | But if you don’t mind waiting here, | 但如果你不介意在这里等的话 |
[07:32] | when, uh, Agent Lisbon returns, | 我想等里斯本探员回来后 |
[07:33] | I’m sure she’ll be very happy | 她一定很乐意 |
[07:35] | to show you the files and explain the case to you. | 带你去看文件 并向你介绍案情 |
[07:40] | Is it in the country? | 是乡下发生的案件吗 |
[07:43] | The long drive ahead, | 你们要长途跋涉 |
[07:43] | is it–is it in the country? | 案件是发生在乡下吗 |
[07:47] | Would you like to go along? | 你愿意一起去吗 |
[07:51] | Even better. Ride along with Lisbon. | 这样最好 你跟里斯本一块走吧 |
[07:55] | She can answer any questions | 一路上如果你有疑问 |
[07:56] | you may have on the way. | 她可以随时回答你 |
[07:58] | I’d like that. | 乐意至极 |
[08:00] | Good! | 很好 |
[08:01] | 加州 内华达县 近马拉科夫迪金斯附近公路 | |
[08:24] | Hey, boss. | 头儿 |
[08:27] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里做什么 |
[08:28] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[08:31] | Patrick Jane. Hi. | 派翠克·简 你好 |
[08:33] | Cho. | 周 |
[08:35] | Just pretend I’m not here. | 就当我不在这里好了 |
[08:36] | Okay. Victim’s name is Winston Dellinger. | 好 死者名叫温斯顿·德林杰 |
[08:39] | Shot three times. That’s his car. | 身中三枪 这是他的车 |
[08:41] | Road crew came across his body around 6:00 this morning. | 今早六点 修路工人发现了他的尸体 |
[08:43] | Coroner estimates he was shot around midnight. | 验尸官估计其被害时间是午夜 |
[08:46] | There’s some damage on the front end. | 车头部分有损伤 |
[08:47] | He must have hit something, | 他一定是撞到了什么 |
[08:48] | So could be a road rage type thing? | 会是”路怒症”吗 |
[08:51] | I doubt it. | 不像 |
[08:52] | There’s no debris nearby. | 周围没有发现任何车辆碎片 |
[08:54] | Widen the search. | 扩大搜索范围 |
[08:54] | See if you can find out where it did happen. | 看看能不能找到事故的第一现场 |
[08:56] | – All right. – This is Lisbon. | -好 -我是里斯本 |
[09:26] | What do you do now? | 现在你们打算怎么做 |
[09:28] | Well, techs have done their job, | 技术小组已经完成了他们的工作 |
[09:30] | took all the photos. | 也拍了照片了 |
[09:32] | We get up close. | 咱俩就凑近点看吧 |
[09:39] | Well, you see, it looks like he was shot right here. | 你看 他应该就是在这里被击中的 |
[09:43] | Note the natural posture of the body. | 尸体的姿态很自然 |
[09:45] | And there’s no drag marks. | 地上也没有拖拽痕迹 |
[09:48] | Now this guy– | 这个人 |
[09:49] | this guy’s pretty clean. Pretty fresh. | 尸身干净 刚死没多久 |
[09:52] | Sometimes we get to them, | 有时候等我们赶到现场 |
[09:54] | there’s so many maggots, | 尸体上早就爬满了蛆虫 |
[09:55] | it looks like a stewpot boiling. | 就像是被炖锅炖过了一样 |
[09:57] | Just poppin’ and bubblin’. | 这一块那一块 腐烂不堪 |
[09:59] | And the smell–oh! | 那气味真是… |
[10:01] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Sorry. | 抱歉失陪一下 不好意思 |
[10:06] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[10:07] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 挺好的 |
[10:08] | I just, uh… | 我只是… |
[10:10] | Oh, I’m just a little lightheaded. | 我就是有点头昏眼花 |
[10:13] | I told the coroner they could take the body. | 我已经通知验尸官来领尸体了 |
[10:15] | We need to piece together where Dellinger was before he got here. | 我们得搞清楚出德林杰死前行踪 |
[10:18] | Work his cell phone, credit card bills. | 查他的通话记录 信用卡账单 |
[10:20] | Retrace his steps. | 重建他的行踪 |
[10:21] | Okey doke. | 好的 |
[10:23] | Find the lady. | 去找那个女人 |
[10:25] | What lady? | 哪个女人 |
[10:26] | The lady he was on a date with. | 跟他约会的那个女人 |
[10:28] | Wow. So you are some kind of… psychic. | 你还真有点灵媒的范 |
[10:32] | How do you figure that, Kreskin? | 你怎么推测出来的 克雷斯金 |
[10:34] | There’s no such thing as psychics. | 根本没有灵媒这回事 |
[10:37] | He has a bachelor’s car, peacock clothes. | 他开着钻石王老五才开的车 衣着华丽 |
[10:39] | He smells of alcohol and breath mints | 身上有酒气和薄荷糖味 |
[10:41] | and too much cologne. | 还喷了不少古龙水 |
[10:45] | Date. | 绝对是约会 |
[10:46] | Okay. Well, thank you for your input. | 好吧 谢谢你提供的思路 |
[10:49] | Cho, you got anything? | 周 有什么发现吗 |
[10:52] | Uniforms found a credit card receipt in his car. | 警察在他的车上发现了一张信用卡收据 |
[10:55] | He had dinner last night at a restaurant | 他昨晚在一个叫”托斯卡纳咖啡馆” |
[10:56] | called Cafe Tuscany. | 的餐馆用过餐 |
[10:58] | Go there. See what they can tell you about him. | 去那家餐馆 看看那里的人都怎么说 |
[11:00] | The victim’s father was an appellate court judge. | 死者的父亲是上诉法院的法官 |
[11:03] | I need to go and talk to him. | 我要去跟他谈谈 |
[11:04] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[11:06] | I’m headed back to Sacramento. | 我要回萨克拉门托了 |
[11:07] | You want me to drop you off somewhere on the way? | 要我捎你一程吗 |
[11:09] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你走 |
[11:32] | Uh, so how does this work? | 那…咱们怎么做呢 |
[11:35] | I go in. Ask the people questions. | 我进去 问一些问题 |
[11:37] | They’re probably pretty upset. | 他们也许正伤心欲绝 |
[11:39] | May not be able to tell me much. | 没准不会跟我说很多 |
[11:42] | It doesn’t help to have other people around. | 旁边跟着个人 帮不上什么忙 |
[11:46] | You–you want me to stay here? | 所以你希望我留在这里 |
[11:47] | I would prefer that. | 希望如此 |
[11:48] | Sure. No–no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[11:50] | I don’t–I don’t want to intrude. | 我不会打扰你的 |
[11:53] | Agent Lisbon, do you mind if we talk out here? | 里斯本探员 你介意我们在这谈吗 |
[11:56] | My wife’s extremely distraught. | 我妻子现在悲痛欲绝 |
[11:58] | I’d rather she didn’t hear us. | 我不希望她听到我们的谈话 |
[12:01] | This is, um, Patrick Jane. | 这位是派翠克·简 |
[12:04] | Pleasure. This way, please. | 你好 这边请 |
[12:12] | Had you and your wife heard from your son recently? | 你和你妻子最近有你儿子的消息吗 |
[12:15] | We spoke on the phone last week. | 我们上周才通过话 |
[12:18] | Was he in some sort of trouble? | 他是不是遇到了什么麻烦 |
[12:20] | Agent, I have the sickening feeling | 探员 我痛苦不堪 |
[12:23] | that this had nothing to do with Winston. | 我觉得这事和温斯顿毫无关系 |
[12:25] | What do you mean by that? | 您这话是什么意思 |
[12:27] | I’ve put a lot of desperate individuals | 这些年来 我把很多亡命之徒 |
[12:29] | into prison over the years. | 送入了大牢 |
[12:30] | Any one of them might be behind this. | 其中任何一个人都有可能是幕后主使 |
[12:32] | Why would they go after him? | 他们为什么要追杀他 |
[12:34] | Why not you? | 而不是你呢 |
[12:35] | You want to hurt a man? | 你想伤害一个人 |
[12:38] | Don’t kill him. | 别杀他 |
[12:40] | Kill his family. | 杀他的家人 |
[12:45] | We’ll certainly look into that. | 我们会彻查这条线索的 |
[12:47] | Alcoholism. | 酗酒 |
[12:50] | Terrible thing. | 真是可怕 |
[12:52] | Winston was drinking again? | 温斯顿又开始酗酒了 |
[12:54] | We won’t know until after we get the lab reports back. | 现在还没有定论 我们还没拿到验尸报告 |
[12:57] | So… | 那… |
[13:00] | You’re simply casting aspersions? | 那你怎么能如此轻率地就诽谤别人 |
[13:03] | No. I–I just… | 我没有 我只是… |
[13:05] | I assumed from your manner… | 我是根据您的态度猜测的… |
[13:08] | From what manner, sir? | 我的什么态度 先生 |
[13:11] | Your disappointment in him. | 您对他的失望 |
[13:13] | With regard to my son, Mr. Jane, | 关于我儿子 简先生 |
[13:16] | it’s myself I’m disappointed in. | 我反而是对我自己很失望 |
[13:19] | He’s my failure. | 没有养育好他是我的失败 |
[13:21] | Do you have a child, Mr. Jane? | 你有孩子吗 简先生 |
[13:24] | No. | 没有 |
[13:25] | Well, then you wouldn’t understand. | 那你是没法理解我的话了 |
[13:29] | If there’s nothing else, Agent Lisbon? | 还有别的事吗 里斯本探员 |
[13:33] | No, sir. | 没了 先生 |
[13:38] | Dellinger chairs the fifth circuit appeals court. | 德林杰是第五巡回上诉法庭的法官 |
[13:41] | do you know how much trouble I could get in | 你知不知道把他惹毛了 |
[13:43] | if he’s pissed off? | 会给我带来多大的麻烦 |
[13:45] | No. How much? | 不知道 能有多大 |
[13:46] | A lot. What you have to understand– | 很大 你要明白… |
[13:50] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[13:52] | Hang on, Cho. | 稍等 周 |
[13:59] | Excuse me. | 稍等 |
[14:07] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[14:09] | Just talked to the maitre’d at Cafe Tuscany. | 刚和托斯卡纳咖啡馆的领班聊了 |
[14:11] | Said Dellinger came in last night with a woman. | 他说德林杰昨晚跟一个女人来过 |
[14:13] | Said she seemed a little low-rent. | 还说那女的不太上档次 |
[14:14] | Dellinger got so drunk, | 德林杰喝得很醉 |
[14:15] | the woman left before dinner arrived. | 晚餐上桌之前女伴就走了 |
[14:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:18] | Also talked to the cab company that picked up Dellinger’s date. | 也跟载德林杰女伴的出租车公司了解过 |
[14:21] | Her name’s Kelly Burbage. | 她叫凯莉·博比奇 |
[14:22] | She’s coming in tomorrow. | 她明天会来警局 |
[14:23] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:28] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[14:29] | The victim was on a date. | 死者当时是在约会 |
[14:31] | Good call. | 好发现 |
[14:33] | Cold reading. | 冷读术 |
[14:34] | Cold reading? | 冷读术 |
[14:37] | You, for instance. | 比如说你 |
[14:38] | You… cared for a dysfunctional parent. | 你在意跟你关系不和睦的双亲 |
[14:41] | Father, probably. | 可能是父亲 |
[14:42] | That’s why you put up with Hannigan. | 这就是你能强忍汉尼根的原因 |
[14:44] | I don’t put up with Hannigan. | 我才不是强忍 |
[14:46] | His unhappiness reminds you of your father’s unhappiness. | 他的不愉快会让你想到你父亲的不愉快 |
[14:51] | We’re done for the day. | 我们下班了 |
[14:53] | Is there somewhere I could drop you off? | 你在哪里方便下车 |
[14:56] | What about the Red John files? | 血腥约翰的档案呢 |
[15:00] | Mr. Jane, I truly sympathize. | 简先生 我对你的遭遇深表同情 |
[15:03] | I understand how you’re feeling. | 我明白你的感受 |
[15:05] | I would probably feel the same way. | 如果是我 我可能也会这样 |
[15:08] | But nothing good will come from chasing this man. | 但是追着不放 对你毫无益处 |
[15:11] | It’s the kind of obsession that destroys people. | 这种执念能把人毁掉 |
[15:15] | Go someplace else. | 去别的地方吧 |
[15:19] | Try to get on with your life. | 试着继续你的生活 |
[15:23] | That’s just what Hannigan said. | 汉尼根也是这么说 |
[15:32] | Come to the office in the morning. | 明早来警局吧 |
[15:34] | But clean yourself up. | 但你得整理一下 |
[15:37] | You’re a mess. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[15:46] | Get in. | 上车 |
[16:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:06] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[16:07] | It’s Kimball Cho, isn’t it? | 你是周金宝 对吧 |
[16:09] | Is that after the Kipling character? | 是取自吉卜林的小说吗 |
[16:12] | No. Why are you still here? | 不是 你怎么还在 |
[16:13] | Agent Lisbon told me to come by. | 里斯本探员叫我来的 |
[16:16] | To read the Red John files. | 给我看血腥约翰的档案 |
[16:23] | Lisbon told him to come by. Read the Red John files. | 里斯本叫他来的 让他看血腥约翰的档案 |
[16:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:28] | All right. Hi. | 行 你好 |
[16:30] | Oh, pretend I’m not here. | 就当我不在这里 |
[16:33] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[16:34] | Kelly Burbage. Girl who had dinner with the victim. | 凯莉·博比奇 跟死者共进晚餐的女子 |
[16:36] | – Interview three. – All right. Thanks. | -在审问三室 -好的 谢了 |
[16:47] | You can take the desk over there. | 你可以坐到那边 |
[16:49] | No one’s using that. | 没人用的 |
[16:56] | Uh, yeah. | 没错 |
[17:01] | Miss Burbage, | 博比奇小姐 |
[17:03] | How do you know Winston Dellinger? | 你是怎么认识温斯顿·德林杰的 |
[17:05] | I work tending bar | 我在哈吉伍德的 |
[17:07] | at the Thirsty Pup in Hagginwood? | “饥渴吧”当调酒师 |
[17:10] | Winston’s a regular. | 温斯顿是常客 |
[17:11] | He has a drinking problem. | 意思是他酗酒 |
[17:13] | It’s a bar. | 那是酒吧 |
[17:14] | What happened at dinner? | 晚餐时发生了什么事 |
[17:15] | What I should have known. | 我本该料到的 |
[17:17] | He climbed through two bottles of house red | 我的茄汁意面还没上桌 |
[17:19] | before I even got my pasta pomodoro. | 他就已经喝完两瓶精选红酒了 |
[17:22] | I told him he was too drunk to drive me home. | 我跟他说 他太醉了没法送我回家 |
[17:24] | He got mad, I got a cab. | 他生气了 我就去打车了 |
[17:27] | Look, if this is because Winston did something last night, | 如果温斯顿昨晚犯了什么事 |
[17:30] | it’s just because he was smashed. | 都只是酒精惹的祸 |
[17:33] | He wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 他连苍蝇都不敢杀 |
[17:34] | He’s dead. He was killed last night. | 他死了 他昨晚遇害了 |
[17:36] | What? | 什么 |
[17:37] | Somebody shot him. | 有人枪杀了他 |
[17:38] | Not two hours after he left the restaurant. | 当时他离开餐馆不到两小时 |
[17:41] | Any idea who might have done that? | 你有什么头绪吗 |
[17:46] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[17:47] | That sounds like “Yes.” | 听起来像是”有” |
[17:50] | There’s–there’s this guy… | 是有这么个人 |
[17:52] | We used to date, | 以前我和他约过会 |
[17:54] | but I broke it off because | 但我觉得他做事太消极 |
[17:55] | he was this gigantic ball of negativity. | 所以就跟他分手了 |
[17:57] | Sure. | 好的 |
[17:58] | He called me last night after I got home. | 昨晚我回家之后收到了他的来电 |
[18:01] | Totally messed up. | 满嘴胡话 |
[18:02] | He said he’d followed me on the date. | 他说他跟踪了我的约会 |
[18:06] | He kept talking about what a loser Winston was, | 不停地说温斯顿是窝囊废 |
[18:08] | and how he didn’t deserve me. | 说他配不上我 |
[18:10] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[18:11] | Emmett. | 埃米特 |
[18:13] | Emmett Cox. | 埃米特·考克斯 |
[18:16] | Hey, boss. | 头儿 |
[18:18] | Cox has two arrests for assault | 考克斯曾因打人和非法持枪 |
[18:19] | and a gun charge pending. | 而被逮捕过两次 |
[18:20] | Nice. | 好 |
[18:22] | Is this address still current? | 这是他现在的住址吗 |
[18:23] | Burbage thinks so. | 博比奇认为是 |
[18:25] | You and Hannigan see if you can locate him, | 你和汉尼根如果能找到他 |
[18:26] | bring him in. | 带他回来 |
[18:27] | Seems like a real charmer. | 看来是个狠角色 |
[18:28] | Full S.W.A.T. protocol. | 请特警全力支援 |
[18:33] | He said you said he was allowed to be here. | 他说是你让他来这儿的 |
[18:35] | Yes, I did. | 我是说过 |
[18:36] | I didn’t think he’d actually show up. | 可我没料到他真会来 |
[18:39] | – Go get Cox. – Yes, boss. | -去找考克斯吧 -好的 头儿 |
[18:42] | Mr. Jane! | 简先生 |
[18:49] | Mr. Jane. | 简先生 |
[18:50] | You–you can call me Patrick. | 叫我派翠克就好 |
[18:52] | Patrick, have a seat. | 派翠克 请坐 |
[18:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:01] | You were hoping I wouldn’t come back? | 你是盼着我不回来了对吧 |
[19:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:05] | Frankly, I don’t think you should look at the files. | 老实说 我觉得你不该读这些档案 |
[19:08] | Your boss said I could. | 你上司说我可以读 |
[19:12] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[19:14] | I should probably just start a new life. | 也许我该开始一段新生活 |
[19:19] | I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[19:23] | I will have the files sent up. There’s a lot of them. | 我会让人整理好档案的 资料太多了 |
[19:26] | Meanwhile, you stay in here. | 与此同时 你在这儿呆着 |
[19:28] | I don’t mind waiting out there. I don’t want to be a burden. | 我可以去外面等 我不想成为你们的负担 |
[19:31] | You’re kind of a distraction to the office. | 你在这会让我们分心 |
[19:34] | No offense, but you have a bit of a homeless vibe about you. | 无意冒犯 但你有种无家可归的感觉 |
[19:37] | I cleaned up, like you, uh, told me to. | 我梳洗过了 我有听你的话 |
[19:40] | It’s a process, huh? | 有进步嘛 |
[19:45] | You know. | 那是 |
[19:50] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[19:54] | Have a seat. Go on. Scoot up. | 坐好了 坐直 |
[19:58] | There you go. That’s it. | 这就对了嘛 |
[20:02] | Okay, Emmett, cut the crap | 埃米特 废话少说 |
[20:04] | and tell us what happened. | 告诉我们发生了什么 |
[20:05] | Bite me. I done nothing wrong. | 你能怎样 我又没做错事 |
[20:09] | Well, if you done nothing wrong, | 如果你没做错事 |
[20:11] | then there’s no reason not to tell us what happened. | 那就没什么好隐瞒的 |
[20:14] | Give me something. | 爆点料 |
[20:17] | I followed Kel and that dude to the restaurant. | 我跟踪凯莉和那家伙去餐馆 |
[20:20] | Kel came out and got in a cab. | 凯莉出来打车走了 |
[20:22] | A few minutes later, that dude came out. | 几分钟后 那家伙也出来了 |
[20:24] | By “that dude” you mean Winston Dellinger? | 你说的”那家伙”是温斯顿·德林杰吗 |
[20:26] | If that’s his name. | 我可不知道他叫什么 |
[20:27] | He got in his car, so I followed him. | 他上了自己的车 所以我跟着他 |
[20:29] | Now why’d you do that? | 你为什么要跟踪他 |
[20:35] | Honesty, I was thinking I’d follow him home. | 说实话 我是想跟踪他回家 |
[20:37] | Mess him up a little. Take his money and whatnot. | 给他点教训 抢点他的钱之类的 |
[20:39] | But no harm, no foul, right? | 又没什么大不了 |
[20:42] | Well… | 可是 |
[20:45] | Winston Dellinger’s dead. | 温斯顿·德林杰死了 |
[20:47] | That’s not on me. | 不是我干的 |
[20:48] | The dude was driving too fast and I couldn’t keep up, | 那家伙开得特别快 我追不上 |
[20:51] | so I went home. | 就回家了 |
[20:56] | Well, you know what I think? | 知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[20:59] | I think when the dude pulled over to relieve himself, | 那家伙半路靠边停车休息 |
[21:02] | you drove up behind him, | 你趁机追上他 |
[21:04] | and you thought, “Hey, cool. | 心想”正好 |
[21:06] | Why not jack him right here? | 就地给他点教训” |
[21:07] | Save time, save trouble?” | 省时又省力” |
[21:10] | That’s what I think. | 我就是这么想的 |
[21:12] | You can think what you like. | 随便你怎么想 |
[21:18] | All I’m saying is if you will let me go at him again, | 如果你肯让我继续审 |
[21:21] | Cox will open up. | 就一定能拿下考克斯 |
[21:22] | I don’t know. I think he’s telling the truth. | 不知怎么的 我总觉得他说的是实话 |
[21:25] | Where are we? | 进展如何 |
[21:26] | I went through the threats | 我看了所有 |
[21:27] | made against judge Dellinger. | 针对德林杰法官的恐吓 |
[21:29] | Doesn’t look like any of these guys have the kind of pull | 似乎这些人没能耐 |
[21:30] | to reach out of prison and kill Winston. | 出狱去杀温斯顿 |
[21:36] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[21:38] | Uh, just stretching my legs. | 只是起来伸伸腿 |
[21:43] | Anything else? | 还有什么发现 |
[21:45] | Yeah. Ballistics came back. | 弹道报告出来了 |
[21:48] | Bullets in the body match the bullets from a gun | 死者体内的子弹 |
[21:50] | used in an armed robbery | 与十二年前奥克兰市一起持枪抢劫案里 |
[21:52] | in Oakland 12 years ago. | 的一把枪相匹配 |
[21:52] | Those guys are in prison. | 当年的劫犯已经入狱 |
[21:54] | Gun was never recovered. | 但那把枪至今下落不明 |
[21:55] | Someone else must have gotten it. | 一定是有人拿到了 |
[21:56] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[21:57] | Nine months ago, | 九个月前 |
[21:58] | Winston was charged with vehicular manslaughter. | 温斯顿被指控肇事过失杀人 |
[22:00] | D.A. said he hit and killed a woman named Mia Dos Santos | 地检官称其酒驾肇事撞死一名妇女 |
[22:02] | while driving drunk. | 死者名为米娅·多斯·桑托斯 |
[22:03] | Well, what happened? | 后来怎么样了 |
[22:04] | The manslaughter charge was dropped | 案子尚未开审 |
[22:05] | before it went to trial. | 过失杀人的指控就被撤销了 |
[22:06] | He pleaded to a D.U.I., | 他只认了酒后驾驶罪 |
[22:08] | No jail time. | 没有坐牢 |
[22:08] | Well, how does that happen? | 这怎么可能 |
[22:09] | You got me. Dos Santos’ husband was mad | 这问题还真难住我了 得知指控被撤销 |
[22:11] | when the charge got dropped. | 多斯·桑托斯的丈夫十分生气 |
[22:13] | He made some threats. | 他曾恐吓过他 |
[22:13] | Who handled the case? | 这案子当年是谁处理的 |
[22:14] | Sac P.D. Detective named Nathaniel Kim. | 萨城警局的警探纳撒尼尔·金 |
[22:16] | Talk to him. I’ll talk to the husband. | 你找他了解情况 我去跟死者丈夫谈谈 |
[22:19] | Where are the Red John files? | 血腥约翰的档案在哪里 |
[22:20] | They were supposed to be here by now. | 怎么还没送来 |
[22:21] | Yeah, they’re on their way. | 已经在路上了 |
[22:22] | The office remodel’s got the records department backed up. | 因为办公室装修 档案室里面一团乱 |
[22:24] | Great. Wonderful. Tell them to get their butts in gear. | 好样的 棒极了 让他们动作快点 |
[22:28] | Hey. You. You’re coming with me. | 你 跟我来 |
[22:32] | I’m looking for Detective Nathaniel Kim. | 我找纳撒尼尔·金警探 |
[22:34] | You got him. | 就是我 |
[22:35] | I work here on my off days. | 休息日我在这里工作 |
[22:37] | SAC P.D.’s great, | 不是萨城警局待遇不好 |
[22:39] | but alimony and child support are a bitch. | 而是前妻赡养费和孩子生活费高得要命 |
[22:44] | This about Winston Dellinger? | 你是为温斯顿·德林杰的案子来的 |
[22:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:48] | Yeah, well, Dellinger knocked poor Mia Dos Santos | 德林杰当年把可怜的米娅·多斯·桑托斯 |
[22:50] | right out of her shoes. She had three kids. | 整个人都撞飞了 她有三个孩子 |
[22:54] | That’s tough. | 太惨了 |
[22:55] | Why did the manslaughter charge get dropped? | 那为什么过失杀人的指控被取消了 |
[22:57] | We only had circumstantial evidence | 我们手上只有间接证据 |
[22:59] | putting Winston at the scene. | 证明温斯顿当时在场 |
[23:00] | Nobody actually saw him hit her. | 没人亲眼看见他撞人 |
[23:02] | But we did have blood on his car. | 我们在他的车身发现了血迹 |
[23:05] | Seemed like a dunk. | 看起来像证据确凿了 |
[23:07] | Lab results come back, | 但后来化验结果证明 |
[23:09] | blood doesn’t belong to Mia Dos Santos. | 血迹不是米娅·多斯·桑托斯的 |
[23:11] | No dunk. No case. | 没有确凿证据 就立不了案 |
[23:13] | We were lucky to get the D.U.I. | 幸好还能算他酒驾 |
[23:15] | Did you double-check the lab results? | 血样化验结果复查过了吗 |
[23:17] | Sure. Came back the same. | 查了 结果一样 |
[23:19] | Winston’s father’s a judge. | 温斯顿的父亲是法官 |
[23:21] | He knows people all through the system. | 司法系统里每个环节都有他认识的人 |
[23:22] | Yes, he is, and, yes, he does. | 没错 他是法官 人脉很广 |
[23:24] | You ever consider the possibility he reached out, | 有没有想过他可能会动用关系 |
[23:26] | made sure his son didn’t go to prison? | 让儿子免受牢狱之苦 |
[23:28] | Sure, I thought it. | 当然想到过 |
[23:30] | Wouldn’t say it. | 只是没说出来 |
[23:31] | Why not? | 为什么不说 |
[23:32] | Guy’s a friggin’ tyrannosaurus rex. | 那家伙是司法界该死的霸王龙 |
[23:34] | I’m gonna accuse him of obstruction of justice on a hunch? | 让我仅凭预感就指控他妨碍司法公正 |
[23:38] | You do it. | 我可不干 |
[23:40] | What can I get you? | 想喝点什么 |
[23:46] | Have you heard anything about Winston Dellinger recently? | 最近听到过温斯顿·德林杰的消息吗 |
[23:50] | I heard he was killed. | 听说他被杀了 |
[23:52] | Is that right? | 是真的吗 |
[23:53] | Where did you hear that, Mr. Dos Santos? | 你从哪听来的消息 多斯·桑托斯先生 |
[23:56] | Not sure. | 记不清了 |
[23:58] | Our lawyers, I think. | 可能是我的诉讼律师跟我说的 |
[24:00] | You know, we are preparing a, uh, wrongful death lawsuit | 我和我的律师正准备以意外致死 |
[24:04] | against Dellinger. | 起诉德林杰 |
[24:06] | It’s not gonna happen now. | 现在看来是起诉不了了 |
[24:08] | And have you been in contact with Mr. Dellinger | 在你妻子过世后 你是否与德林杰先生 |
[24:10] | since your wife’s death? | 有过联系 |
[24:11] | No. Not recently. | 没有 最近没有 |
[24:14] | After the charges were dropped, | 当年他的指控撤销后 |
[24:16] | didn’t you seek him out, threaten him several times? | 你不是四处寻他 还多次恐吓他吗 |
[24:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:22] | I was really angry. | 那时我非常愤怒 |
[24:25] | And I said some angry things. | 就说了些冲动的话 |
[24:29] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 真不该那么做的 |
[24:31] | Stupid. | 太愚蠢了 |
[24:33] | No. No, it wasn’t. | 不 一点都不蠢 |
[24:36] | That man killed my daughter. | 那个人杀了我女儿 |
[24:38] | And he left her babies without their mother. | 我的外孙女那么小就没了妈妈 |
[24:40] | And nothing happens to him? | 他为什么就能逃脱制裁 |
[24:42] | You should have done more. | 你不该恐吓他就作罢 |
[24:43] | You should have hurt him! | 你该伤害他 |
[24:45] | You should have hurt him the way that he hurt us! | 以牙还牙 像他伤害咱们一样 |
[25:09] | What have we got? | 有什么发现 |
[25:10] | Ran Christian dos Santos. | 查了瑞恩·克里斯汀·多斯·桑托斯 |
[25:12] | No arrests, | 他没有被捕前科 |
[25:13] | but he’s had trouble at work since his wife died. | 不过妻子的死影响了他的工作 |
[25:16] | Issues with customers. | 他和顾客起了冲突 |
[25:17] | He’s taking an anger management course. | 正在学习愤怒管理课程 |
[25:19] | And what about the judge? | 法官那边呢 |
[25:20] | Checked his bank accounts. | 查了他的银行账户 |
[25:21] | No significant money transfers | 谋杀指控被撤销那段时间 |
[25:22] | when the murder charge was withdrawn. | 没有大额转账记录 |
[25:24] | If he paid someone off, there’s no sign of it. | 没有迹象表明他曾贿赂过他人 |
[25:26] | Still no sign of where Winston Dellinger’s car | 也没有发现温斯顿·德林杰 |
[25:28] | had an accident the night he was killed. | 遇害当晚出车祸的地点 |
[25:29] | There’s some uniforms out there looking for debris. | 警察正在寻找残骸 |
[25:33] | That’s it? | 就这么多 |
[25:35] | Well, it’s a hard case, boss. | 这个案子挺棘手 头儿 |
[25:37] | Let’s start from the top. | 从头来过 |
[25:39] | Bring in everybody involved in the case. | 召集所有涉案人 |
[25:40] | We’ll hear their stories again. | 重新审问一遍 |
[25:42] | Maybe something will shake loose. | 可能会有突破口 |
[25:44] | Will do. | 好的 |
[25:44] | First batch of Red John. | 第一批血腥约翰档案到了 |
[25:47] | Where do you want ’em? | 应该放在哪里 |
[25:49] | Uh, you can just leave it there. | 放那里就行 |
[25:56] | Eager beaver, huh? | 真是个拼命三郎 |
[26:10] | Mr. Jane, | 简先生 |
[26:11] | before you get into that, | 在你开始之前 |
[26:12] | I wanted to ask a favor. | 我有个不情之请 |
[26:16] | I need your help. | 请你帮助我破案 |
[26:27] | Okay. Everybody involved in the Dellinger murder | 德林杰谋杀案所有的涉案人 |
[26:30] | is in that room. | 都在这间屋子里 |
[26:31] | One of them is very likely lying. | 他们当中有一个人很可能在撒谎 |
[26:33] | One of them is very likely the murderer. | 凶手很可能就是他们其中的一员 |
[26:37] | What I’d like you to do is go in there, | 我希望你进去 |
[26:39] | take a look at all of them, | 观察每个人 |
[26:40] | and tell me if you can spot the liar. | 试着找出说谎的那个 |
[26:43] | Me? | 我 |
[26:44] | You seem to have a gift. | 你似乎很有天赋 |
[26:46] | I told you, I’m not a psychic. | 我说了 我不是灵媒 |
[26:49] | I’m a charlatan. You hear me? | 我是个江湖骗子 听到了吗 |
[26:50] | I-I-I’m a fraud. | 我是个骗子 |
[26:52] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[26:53] | But whatever it is, it’s a gift. | 但无论如何 这也是一种天赋 |
[26:55] | I figure, why not use it? | 为什么不利用一下呢 |
[26:58] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[27:03] | We’re kind of at a standstill here. | 我们的案子遇到瓶颈了 |
[27:06] | Come on. | 帮个忙吧 |
[27:13] | Hello, everybody. | 大家好 |
[27:14] | Um, this is Patrick Jane. | 这位是派翠克·简 |
[27:17] | He’s a consultant with the CBI. | 他是加调局的顾问 |
[27:18] | Before we start the interviews, | 在例行问话之前 |
[27:21] | he’s gonna… we’ll see what he’s gonna do. | 他要…我们拭目以待吧 |
[27:23] | Mr. Jane? | 简先生 |
[27:34] | Hi, folks. | 大家好 |
[27:36] | Quick question–which one of you killed Winston Dellinger? | 快速问答 谁杀了温斯顿·德林杰 |
[27:38] | – Oh, come on. This is ridiculous. – What?! | -不是吧 太荒谬了 -什么 |
[27:40] | I’m not gonna sit here and listen to this. | 我不会坐在这里听这种鬼话的 |
[27:41] | Is he serious? | 他是认真的吗 |
[27:42] | Everybody just calm down, please. | 请大家冷静下来 |
[27:46] | That was worth a try. | 这值得一试 |
[27:47] | Uh, Agents Cho and Rigsby will proceed with the interviews. | 周探员和瑞斯比探员会继续问话 |
[27:50] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[27:51] | Judge, if you’ll come with me. | 法官 请跟我来 |
[27:52] | Uh, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[27:54] | I think I know who did it. | 我想我知道凶手是谁了 |
[27:55] | – You sure? – Pretty sure. | -你确定吗 -相当确定 |
[27:57] | If everybody could just please sit back down. | 请大家再坐回去 |
[28:00] | My apologies. Please. | 很抱歉 请坐 |
[28:04] | Now what? | 又要怎样 |
[28:08] | You are absolutely sure? | 你很有把握吗 |
[28:09] | Uh, 70%. | 有七成把握 |
[28:13] | You have tarot cards? | 你有塔罗牌吗 |
[28:16] | – Tarot cards? – No. | -塔罗牌 -没有 |
[28:18] | Uh, ladies and gentlemen, um, I-I’m sorry | 先生们女士们 我很抱歉 |
[28:21] | for, uh, for wasting your time. If, uh… | 浪费了大家的时间 如果… |
[28:25] | I’ve had more than enough of this. | 我已经受够这种把戏了 |
[28:27] | Agent Lisbon, really? | 里斯本探员 真要这样吗 |
[28:29] | This is outrageous. | 太离谱了 |
[28:31] | Tell him, Judge. | 可不是嘛 法官 |
[28:32] | Just one moment more. | 只要一会儿时间 |
[28:33] | There’s something I wanna show you. | 我想给你们展示一点东西 |
[28:34] | Something you might find amazing. | 你们会觉得很奇妙 |
[28:39] | I used to be a psychic. | 我曾经是灵媒 |
[28:41] | I used to read minds, talk to dead people. | 我读心 与逝者交谈 |
[28:43] | Only I didn’t. | 不过都是假的 |
[28:44] | Of course I didn’t, ’cause there’s no such thing | 当然是假的 因为根本没有灵媒 |
[28:46] | as psychics or mediums, or at least I’ve never met one. | 和通灵者这回事 至少我没遇到过 |
[28:50] | Psychic powers are just tricks. | 灵媒的能力其实是些小把戏 |
[28:52] | They’re mind games. It’s observation. | 是心理游戏 是观察能力 |
[28:54] | But it works. | 但是很有用 |
[28:57] | There’s a killer in this room, | 这间房里有个人是凶手 |
[28:59] | and I’m gonna use pseudo-psychic powers | 我会用我所谓的灵媒能力 |
[29:01] | to persuade that killer to confess. | 说服凶手认罪 |
[29:05] | This is bull. | 一派胡言 |
[29:07] | Shortcut method–the first person to leave did it. | 最简单的办法 第一个离开的人是凶手 |
[29:18] | Now like I say, there’s no such thing as psychics. | 就像我说的 没有灵媒这种东西 |
[29:23] | Let’s be clear about that. | 事先声明这点 |
[29:26] | But the human mind | 但人类思维的能力 |
[29:29] | is amazingly powerful. | 惊人地强大 |
[29:32] | It can do things for real that sometimes feel like magic. | 有时候思维能做出好似魔法的事情 |
[29:37] | And I wanna show you. | 而我想演示给你们看看 |
[29:38] | Now, normally, I would use tarot cards for this. | 一般来说 我会用塔罗牌 |
[29:44] | But, uh, in this case, these will have to do, | 但现在 我们就用这些卡片 |
[29:47] | as long as you’re all willing to use a little imagination. | 只要你们愿意发挥一下想象力 |
[29:53] | Bear with me. | 请耐心等一下 |
[29:58] | Agent Lisbon, if you could, uh, | 里斯本探员 请你 |
[30:00] | mix those cards up thoroughly, please. | 彻底地洗牌 |
[30:03] | Thank you for your patience. | 谢谢大家的耐心等待 |
[30:08] | Take ’em. | 给 |
[30:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:11] | Now… | 现在 |
[30:16] | I would like you, without looking, | 请你们不要看牌 |
[30:20] | to choose a card, face-down, but first– | 选一张 牌面朝下 但首先 |
[30:23] | and this is very important– | 非常重要的一点是 |
[30:25] | before you take the card, | 在你们拿牌前 |
[30:26] | I’d like you to close your eyes and I’d like you to think | 请你们闭上眼睛想象一下 |
[30:28] | about the last scary dream you had. | 你们最近一次做的噩梦 |
[30:31] | Remember the last time you woke up | 想象上次醒来时 |
[30:33] | shivering with fear. | 在恐惧中颤抖的情形 |
[30:41] | Got it? Good. | 想好了吗 很好 |
[30:42] | Thank you. Open your eyes. | 谢谢合作 请睁眼 |
[30:47] | Take a card. | 选一张牌 |
[30:48] | Keep it face-down. | 保持牌面朝下 |
[30:52] | Keep your hand on top of it. | 手不要离开牌面 |
[31:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:06] | Now here’s the thing– | 现在是这样的 |
[31:09] | you think you just made a random pick. | 你们以为自己只是随意选了一张 |
[31:11] | Where, in fact, your subconscious mind | 而事实上 你们的潜意识 |
[31:14] | made a very meaningful choice. | 做出的选择是有意义的 |
[31:17] | And this is how the killer will be revealed. | 凶手也会因此现形 |
[31:22] | Mrs. Recinos, | 蕾希诺斯夫人 |
[31:24] | you dreamt that your daughter was falling | 你梦到你的女儿坠入了 |
[31:26] | into a very dark place, | 黑暗之中 |
[31:27] | and you couldn’t stop her. | 而你无力阻止 |
[31:29] | You called out that you loved her, | 你大声喊着你爱她 |
[31:31] | but she couldn’t hear you. | 但她却听不到 |
[31:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:34] | And that’s why you chose The Lovers. | 所以你选择了”爱人” |
[31:46] | Judge Dellinger, you dreamt of death. | 德林杰法官 你梦到了死亡 |
[31:50] | And you chose Death. | 所以你选择了”死神” |
[31:58] | Kelly, you can’t shake the idea | 凯莉 你没法甩掉 |
[32:00] | that you’ll never find true love. | 你永远没法找到真爱的念头 |
[32:03] | And you picked The Fool. | 你选择了”愚者” |
[32:09] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[32:12] | Mr. Kim. | 金先生 |
[32:14] | You have a lot of scary dreams. | 你做过很多噩梦 |
[32:18] | But you can’t remember them. | 你却想不起来 |
[32:20] | However, you’re a cop. | 但是你是个警察 |
[32:24] | So you think the rules don’t apply to you. | 所以你认为规则没法束缚你 |
[32:29] | And you chose The Magician. | 你选择了”魔术师” |
[32:37] | Neat trick. | 把戏耍得挺不错 |
[32:38] | Yes, just a trick. | 对 只是小把戏而已 |
[32:39] | Mr. Dos Santos, you dream of being trapped. | 多斯·桑托斯先生 你梦到自己被困住 |
[32:43] | Caged like an animal. | 如笼中困兽 |
[32:45] | And you dream of a terrible, violent escape. | 梦到逃跑的过程惊心动魄 |
[32:49] | You picked The Devil. | 你选择了”恶魔” |
[32:55] | None of that’s true. | 都是些屁话 |
[32:57] | And, Mr. Cox. | 考克斯先生 |
[33:00] | You constantly dream of all the people you’ve hurt | 你不断梦到你伤害过的人 |
[33:03] | coming back to seek revenge. | 回来向你寻仇 |
[33:05] | And guess what? | 猜猜怎么着 |
[33:07] | They have the same dream. | 他们也做着同样的梦 |
[33:10] | You chose The Hanged Man. | 你选择了”吊死者” |
[33:17] | Uh, actually that’s not… right. | 事实上我说错了 |
[33:23] | Uh, Mr. Kim had that card. | 那张牌在金先生那里 |
[33:41] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[33:44] | It means you killed Winston Dellinger. | 意思是你杀了温斯顿·德林杰 |
[33:50] | Yeah, right. Give me a break. | 是啊 对 饶了我吧 |
[33:51] | No. No break. You did it. | 不 不能饶了你 你是凶手 |
[33:54] | The subconscious mind never lies. | 潜意识从不说谎 |
[33:55] | Your guilt is written on that card… | 你的罪行都写在牌上 |
[33:58] | and written all over your face. | 也写在你的脸上 |
[34:00] | No. No, I-I didn’t. Come on. It’s a card trick. | 不不 我没有 算了吧 就是个塔罗牌把戏 |
[34:03] | Yes, it was, but when I said I could use your choice of card | 是的 但当我说能利用你们选择的牌 |
[34:06] | to reveal the killer, | 让凶手现形的时候 |
[34:08] | you looked a little worried. | 你看起来有点焦虑 |
[34:10] | For a split second. Just you. | 只有一瞬间 也只有你 |
[34:13] | And then you looked relieved | 我无法解读你的梦时 |
[34:14] | when I couldn’t read your dream. | 你的表情就好像如释重负 |
[34:15] | And then when you saw The Hanged Man, | 后来你看到”吊死者”时 |
[34:17] | the blood drained from your face. | 你突然就面无血色 |
[34:19] | No. No, this is ridiculous. | 不不 这太荒唐了 |
[34:21] | Everyone can see your guilt. | 你的内疚显而易见 |
[34:23] | But what I can’t see is your motive. | 可我不明白你的动机 |
[34:26] | Why, Nathaniel? | 为什么 纳撒尼尔 |
[34:28] | Why did you kill him? | 你为什么杀他 |
[34:32] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[34:36] | Why, Nathaniel? | 为什么 纳撒尼尔 |
[34:39] | You seem like a good person. | 你看上去像个好人 |
[34:42] | You come from good people. | 家境良好 |
[34:46] | Why’d you kill him? | 为什么要杀他 |
[34:56] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 我的老天 |
[35:00] | That’s your man, Agent Lisbon. | 里斯本探员 他就是凶手 |
[35:03] | That’s your man. | 交给你了 |
[35:18] | You had the evidence against Winston Dellinger. | 你有指证温斯顿·德林杰的证据 |
[35:23] | I went to the lab. | 我去了实验室 |
[35:24] | I swapped the blood sample from his fender | 把他汽车挡泥板上取下的血样 |
[35:26] | for another sample. | 换成了另一个 |
[35:28] | Why’d you do it? | 为什么这么做 |
[35:29] | I’m a silent partner in the bar. | 我是酒吧的匿名股东 |
[35:32] | Everything I got is in that place. | 我把一切都投在那地方 |
[35:33] | Last year, we got sued. | 去年我们被起诉了 |
[35:35] | Guy got beat up in a fight. | 有人被暴打了一顿 |
[35:37] | And the bar lost the suit? | 酒吧输了官司 |
[35:38] | I was gonna lose every penny I had. | 我会一贫如洗 |
[35:41] | But when I caught the Dellinger case, | 可当我发现德林杰的案子 |
[35:44] | I found out his father | 我发现他爸 |
[35:45] | would hear the appeal of the lawsuit. | 会旁听上诉 |
[35:47] | The judge must have been scared about his son going to prison? | 法官一定害怕他儿子入狱 |
[35:49] | Yeah. Terrified. | 对 怕极了 |
[35:51] | I mean, he was sure the kid would be killed, | 他肯定这孩子会被杀死 |
[35:54] | ’cause of all the guys he put away. | 因为他关进去的那些人会弄死他 |
[35:56] | So I went to the judge and made a deal. | 所以我去找法官达成了协议 |
[35:59] | He’d rule in the bar’s favor, | 他会偏袒酒吧这边 |
[36:01] | I’d hide the evidence against Winston. | 我会隐藏对温斯顿不利的证据 |
[36:03] | How did that get Winston killed? | 那怎么会害死温斯顿 |
[36:05] | That night, I’m in bed, asleep. | 那天晚上 我在床上睡着了 |
[36:08] | And Winston calls me in a drunken panic. | 而温斯顿喝得烂醉惊慌失措地打给我 |
[36:11] | He says he was driving and hit somebody… again. | 他说他又驾车撞到了人 |
[36:16] | I said he should man up and call the cops. | 我说他该拿出男子汉气概去报警 |
[36:19] | He says if I don’t help him, | 他说如果我不帮他 |
[36:23] | he’ll tell about the deal I made with his father. | 他就去揭发我和他爸达成的协议 |
[36:26] | I mean, he was going to destroy my career. | 他会毁了我的事业 |
[36:32] | So I go out to the place to meet him. | 于是我出门去找他了 |
[36:34] | Look, I hit him right there. | 看 我就在那里撞的他 |
[36:37] | Oh, my car. | 我的车毁了 |
[36:39] | Look, he must have crawled off the road or some– | 他一定是爬走了或怎么了 |
[36:43] | Well, don’t just stand there, help me! | 别傻站着 快帮帮我 |
[36:45] | You owe me! My dad saved your ass! | 你欠我的 我爸救了你 |
[36:47] | Now do something! | 快帮忙 |
[36:50] | He’s freaking out. I mean, he can’t find the body. | 他焦急万分 因为他找不到尸体 |
[36:53] | He thinks maybe whoever he hit | 他觉得或许他撞的人 |
[36:55] | is still alive and crawled away. | 还活着 并且爬走了 |
[36:58] | I mean… he was out of control. | 他失去了理智 |
[37:01] | It’s gotta be here somewhere. | 不会不见的 |
[37:03] | And that’s when I knew. | 我知道是时候了 |
[37:06] | It’s gotta be here. | 应该就在这里 |
[37:08] | If I don’t do something about this fool, | 如果我不趁着现在 |
[37:10] | right now… | 对这蠢货下手 |
[37:12] | Winston. | 温斯顿 |
[37:13] | He’s gonna dog me the rest of my life. | 我后半辈子都得受他差遣 |
[37:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:22] | You, uh, you ever find the guy he hit? | 你们找到被他撞到的人了吗 |
[37:26] | Must be still out there somewhere. | 一定就在附近 |
[37:28] | No. | 没 |
[37:38] | But uniforms found a deer that had been hit by a car | 可巡警在公路不远处发现了一只 |
[37:40] | a little ways off the road. | 被车撞到的鹿 |
[37:43] | Must have been too drunk to know the difference. | 他一定是醉迷糊了 都没分清人和鹿 |
[37:44] | A deer? | 一只鹿 |
[37:47] | He… | 他… |
[37:49] | He hit a… a deer? | 他撞到了一只鹿 |
[37:54] | That’s perfect. | 太绝了 |
[38:05] | So Minelli really hired this Jane guy? | 米内利真雇了这个叫简的家伙吗 |
[38:07] | Well, he exposed a corrupt cop, | 他揭发了一个贪污的警察 |
[38:09] | dethroned a judge. | 把一个法官赶下台 |
[38:10] | Those are all major points for us. | 都给我们大大加分 |
[38:13] | As far as Minelli’s concerned, he’s a hero. | 在米内利看来 他就是个英雄 |
[38:16] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[38:18] | Does Hannigan know about this? | 汉尼根知道这件事吗 |
[38:19] | Yeah. He doesn’t want to work with Jane, | 知道 他不想和简共事 |
[38:21] | so he’s transferring to another unit. | 所以他会调去其它小组去 |
[38:24] | Any idea who’s gonna replace Hannigan? | 知道谁会顶替汉尼根吗 |
[38:25] | Don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[38:26] | There’s a new class of trainees coming up. | 有一个班的新生快毕业了 |
[38:28] | Maybe we’ll get one of them. | 或许会分给我们一个 |
[38:29] | Files are right there if you wanna take a look. | 档案都在那里 你们自己看吧 |
[38:37] | Like this one. | 比如这个 |
[38:41] | She’s cute. And out of your league. | 挺漂亮 她看不上你 |
[38:46] | One last time– | 我问最后一遍 |
[38:47] | are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[38:49] | Yes, I am. | 确定 |
[38:51] | Okay. I tried. | 好吧 我努力过了 |
[38:53] | You did. | 是的 |
[38:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:09] | Shall we go? | 走吧 |
[39:18] | Here you go. | 到了 |
[39:20] | I’m going home. | 我回家了 |
[39:21] | If you need me to explain anything, give me a call. | 如果你有什么要问的 给我打电话 |
[40:14] | Yes? | 喂 |
[40:16] | Virgil Minelli? | 维吉尔·米内利 |
[40:18] | Yes. Who’s this? | 我是 你是谁 |
[40:20] | Alexa Shultz, FBI. | 亚莉克莎·舒尔茨 联调局的 |
[40:22] | We met at the forensics conference in Roanoke. | 我们在罗诺克的鉴证会上见过 |
[40:25] | Director Shultz. What a pleasure to hear from you. | 舒尔茨部长 很荣幸接到您的电话 |
[40:28] | I understand the CBI has hired a new consultant, | 据悉加调局新雇了一个顾问 |
[40:31] | a man named Patrick Jane? | 名叫派翠克·简 |
[40:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:35] | I’m surprised you know. | 你怎么知道的 |
[40:36] | I didn’t realize you followed our hiring that closely. | 我不知道你们这么关心我们的人事变动情况 |
[40:39] | Mr. Jane is connected to a case we’re interested in. | 简先生和我们感兴趣的一桩案子有关系 |
[40:42] | The serial killer known as Red John. | 连环杀手血腥约翰 |
[40:45] | I’m, um, calling to ask a favor. | 我去电是想请你帮个忙 |
[40:49] | What’s that? | 什么忙 |
[40:51] | I would appreciate updates on the Red John case. | 希望你能及时给我血腥约翰案情的最新进展 |
[40:55] | That way, when my boss asks me what’s going on, | 那样的话 我上司问我案情的时候 |
[40:58] | I have something to tell him. | 我也可以有个交代 |
[41:01] | To put it bluntly, Alexa, | 我就不绕弯子了 亚莉克莎 |
[41:03] | why would I do that? | 我凭什么帮你 |
[41:05] | What’s in it for me? | 我有什么好处 |
[41:06] | It’s useful to have a friend in the FBI, isn’t it? | 在联调局有个朋友总是有帮助的 不是吗 |
[41:09] | And I’m a good friend. | 而且我很讲义气 |
[41:11] | Well, I’m a great believer in inter-agency cooperation. | 我是局间合作的忠实信徒 |
[41:17] | I don’t see why we couldn’t engage in some. | 我不明白为什么我们不能有所合作 |
[41:21] | I look forward to it, Virgil. | 我翘首以盼 维吉尔 |
[41:23] | Oh, by the way, | 对了 |
[41:25] | one thing you might want to know about Patrick Jane– | 有件关于派翠克·简的事你可能想知道 |
[41:29] | you know how he’s been out of sight in the past year? | 你知道他过去几年怎么会销声匿迹的吗 |
[41:31] | You know where he’s been? | 你知道他去哪里了吗 |
[41:33] | No. | 不知道 |
[41:34] | An insane asylum. | 精神病院 |
[41:36] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[41:43] | Done. | 好了 |
[41:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:52] | Good morning. | 早 |
[42:20] | Hey, boss. Shh. | 头儿 |
[42:23] | We caught one. Fresno. | 弗雷斯诺市有个案子 |
[42:25] | Get Rigsby. Let’s leave before traffic. | 叫上瑞斯比 堵车前出发 |
[42:27] | Okay. | 好的 |