时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You’ve had your nose in that book for the last 10 miles. | 过来十英里你都一头埋在那本子里 |
[00:08] | What was the name of that redheaded security guard | 那个生物研究室的红头发保安 |
[00:10] | at the, uh, bioresearch lab? | 叫什么名字 |
[00:13] | Hardin? | 哈丁 |
[00:15] | – H-harken. – Harken. Harken. Yes, that’s it. | -哈肯 -哈肯 哈肯 对 就是这个 |
[00:17] | Harken. | 哈肯 |
[00:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:26] | I hate to be a Buzzkill, Jane, | 我不想泼你冷水 简 |
[00:27] | but even if you could remember everybody you’ve ever met, | 但就算你能回忆起所有你见过的人 |
[00:31] | what if Lorelei Martins is lying? | 万一劳拉蕾·马丁斯是在撒谎怎么办 |
[00:33] | What if you’ve never actually met Red John? | 万一你从来没见到过血腥约翰呢 |
[00:35] | I haven’t just met him. I’ve shaken hands with him. | 我不仅仅见到过他 我还跟他握过手 |
[00:38] | And she wasn’t lying. | 她也没有说谎 |
[00:39] | She didn’t realize what she told me. | 她没意识到她告诉了我这点 |
[00:44] | Am I in that book? | 你把我也写进去了吗 |
[00:46] | No– | 没有 |
[00:47] | She said it’s a wonder | 她说很奇怪 |
[00:49] | Red John and I didn’t become friends. | 为何我和血腥约翰没成为朋友 |
[00:51] | Now what we have, I consider a friendship. | 我觉得我们之间是存在友谊的 |
[00:54] | So, my friend, you are free and clear. | 所以我的朋友 你是清白的 |
[00:57] | That’s a relief. | 真是松了一口气啊 |
[00:59] | Hey. Are you in charge here? | 你是这里的负责人吗 |
[01:01] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 是的 |
[01:02] | Listen, I’ve been here for several hours now. | 听着 我在这儿等了好几个小时了 |
[01:03] | I’m a busy man. When can I leave? | 我很忙的 什么时候可以走 |
[01:06] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:07] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[01:08] | Chip McGavin. I found the body. | 我叫奇普·麦加文 是我发现了尸体 |
[01:10] | I told the officers what I saw. | 我把我看到的都告诉警官了 |
[01:12] | They said I had to stay here and say it all over again | 他们说我得留在这里 等你们来 |
[01:14] | to you guys before I could leave. | 再复述一遍才能走 |
[01:17] | – Yeah. – Is that so? | -好的 -是这样吗 |
[01:18] | Yes, that’s so, Chip. | 是的 没错 奇普 |
[01:21] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[01:22] | Let me tell you something, Chip. I’ll give you a heads-up. | 听着点 奇普 给你提个醒 |
[01:24] | You’re our number one suspect right now, | 现在你是头号嫌疑人 |
[01:25] | So I’d play it cool if I were you. | 我要是你就会保持冷静 |
[01:29] | We’ll be with you in a moment. | 我们稍后找你谈 |
[01:32] | Rigsby. | 瑞斯比 |
[01:35] | – What have we got? – You know what? Quit it. | -有什么发现 -省省吧 别闹了 |
[01:38] | Well, according to his I.D., victim’s name’s Lemuel McVie. | 根据证件显示 死者名叫莱缪尔·麦克维 |
[01:42] | M.E.’s putting time of death between 10 and 12 hours ago. | 法医判断死亡时间大约在10到12小时前 |
[01:44] | Looks like he was hit multiple times | 他是被人用一种钝器 |
[01:45] | with some kind of blunt object. | 多次击打致死 |
[01:47] | Not dressed for golf. How did he end up in there? | 穿得不像是来打高尔夫的 怎么会死在这里 |
[01:51] | Well, we found tire tracks by the water’s edge, so– | 我们在河边发现了轮胎印 所以… |
[01:52] | Which means he was murdered elsewhere and dumped here. | 说明他是在别处遇害 然后被人弃尸于此 |
[01:55] | We need to find the initial murder site. | 我们必须找到第一谋杀现场 |
[01:57] | His life had just begun. | 他的人生才刚刚开始 |
[01:59] | He’s not that young. | 他又没那么年轻 |
[02:00] | No, his new life. | 不是 我是说他新的人生 |
[02:01] | This is a new wallet, | 这钱包是新的 |
[02:03] | and his driver’s license and credit card | 他的驾照和信用卡都是 |
[02:05] | were established only two years ago. | 两年前才领的 |
[02:06] | But look at his hands. | 看看他的手 |
[02:09] | Scars on knuckles. | 指关节上有疤痕 |
[02:10] | It’s evident that this man has been in a scrap or two. | 很明显这个人曾经参加过几次斗殴 |
[02:15] | From his old life. Rigsby. | 在他开始新生活前 瑞斯比 |
[02:16] | Yeah. I’m running his license now. | 好的 我这就去查他的驾照 |
[02:18] | I do like that cufflink. | 我挺喜欢他的袖扣 |
[02:20] | Very crafty. | 很精致 |
[02:22] | Perhaps the other one was lost in the scuffle. | 另外一颗可能在扭打中掉了 |
[02:26] | Why dump him on a golf course? | 为何要弃尸于高尔夫球场 |
[02:28] | Ah, this place goes on for acres and acres. | 这个地点绵延不绝 |
[02:30] | Multiple points of entry. | 有多个入口 |
[02:33] | I don’t think there’s any cameras around here. | 我觉得这里应该没有摄像头 |
[02:35] | Seems like the perfect place. | 看起来似乎是最好的弃尸地点 |
[02:36] | Well, he was busted for marijuana possession four years ago. | 四年前他曾因私藏大麻被捕 |
[02:41] | And apparently our victim is associated | 似乎死者与一个叫做 |
[02:43] | with a street gang called the 10th Street Ghouls. | 第十街食尸鬼帮的街头帮派有关 |
[02:45] | Mm! That puts a different spin on it. | 这倒是给了我们新的切入点 |
[02:47] | Yo, Chip. Front and center. | 奇普 出列 |
[02:50] | I’m starting to resent you. | 我开始讨厌你了 |
[02:51] | Good. You a member of a street gang? | 好吧 你是街头帮派成员吗 |
[02:54] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[02:56] | Really? Did you kill this man? | 是吗 那是你杀了他吗 |
[02:57] | No, I did not. | 不 我没有 |
[02:58] | Liar. I can see it in your eyes. | 骗子 我能从你眼神里看出来 |
[03:00] | Arrest him, Lisbon. | 逮捕他 里斯本 |
[03:01] | Wait a minute. You can’t do that. | 等等 你不能这样 |
[03:02] | Yeah, I’m just kidding. | 是的 我只是在开玩笑 |
[03:04] | But next time you come across a dead body, Chip, | 但是下次你再发现尸体的话 奇普 |
[03:07] | Show a little respect. | 表现得尊重点 |
[03:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:11] | I’m sorry. Uh, Rigsby, | 抱歉 瑞斯比 |
[03:13] | Would you interview Mr. McGavin? | 给麦加文先生做个笔录 |
[03:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:16] | All right, Mr. McGavin…Come here. | 好的 麦加文先生 请跟我来 |
[03:17] | You know what? You can write my name down in that book. | 行行好 你还是把我名字加进本子里吧 |
[03:20] | – Oh, come on! – Put me in it. I want to be in it. | -算了吧 -把我加进去 我想这么做 |
[03:21] | No, no. Come on. Really? | 不不 算了吧 你当真 |
[03:40] | Juliana, we’re very sorry about Lemuel. | 朱莉安娜 莱缪尔的事我们深表遗憾 |
[03:43] | My brother’s name was Lem. Nobody called him Lemuel. | 我哥哥的名字是莱姆 没人叫他莱缪尔 |
[03:47] | Uh, excuse me. Do you have any tea? | 打扰一下 你家有茶吗 |
[03:50] | What? | 什么 |
[03:52] | I’ll just take a look in the kitchen. | 我自己去厨房找找吧 |
[03:57] | Excuse me? | 请问 |
[03:59] | Uh, could–could you show me where the tea is | 能带我去厨房 |
[04:00] | in the kitchen, please? | 找一下茶叶吗 |
[04:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:15] | So how’d they do it? | 那他是怎么死的 |
[04:16] | Who do you think did it? | 你觉得会是谁干的 |
[04:18] | I don’t know. How did they do it? | 我不知道 他是怎么死的 |
[04:23] | He was beaten to death. | 他是被击打致死的 |
[04:25] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[04:28] | Do you think the 10th Street Ghouls | 你觉得第十街食尸鬼帮 |
[04:29] | Had anything to do with this? | 会和这事有关吗 |
[04:31] | No, he’s been done with them almost three years now. | 不会 他离开帮派已经有三年左右了 |
[04:33] | Is that when Lem got his driver’s license | 莱姆就是那时候取得了 |
[04:35] | and established those credit cards? | 驾照和信用卡吗 |
[04:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:38] | You’re sure he was out? | 你确定他全身而退了吗 |
[04:40] | I’m positive. | 我确定 |
[04:41] | He jumped out as soon as they tried to recruit Noah. | 他在他们想要招收诺亚的时候退出了 |
[04:44] | He wanted to set a better example. | 他想做个好榜样 |
[04:46] | So he got a good job, | 所以他找了份好工作 |
[04:48] | And he even helped me pay for nursing school. | 甚至帮我支付了读护士学校的费用 |
[04:51] | Lem stepped up. He did right by us. | 莱姆树立了榜样 他对我们尽职尽责 |
[04:55] | Not a single tea drinker in the family. | 家里没有喜欢喝茶的人 |
[04:58] | That’s interesting. | 真有趣 |
[04:59] | But you do have cocoa. | 但你们有可可粉 |
[05:04] | You want a cup of hot cocoa? | 想来杯热可可吗 |
[05:07] | I’m pretty handy with a kettle. You should trust me. | 我很擅长调制饮料 相信我 |
[05:12] | Nope? | 不要吗 |
[05:15] | Where was he working? | 他在哪里工作 |
[05:17] | Wintergrove realty. | 冬林房产 |
[05:20] | He was a salesman there. | 他是个销售员 |
[05:21] | What about yesterday? | 昨天发生了什么事 |
[05:23] | Was there anything that he said or did that jumps out at you? | 他有没有很突然的举动或言语 |
[05:26] | No. | 没有 |
[05:28] | Just that he didn’t come home last night. | 只是他昨晚没回家 |
[05:32] | Your parents are gone, aren’t they? | 你们的父母去世了 是吗 |
[05:35] | You have custody of Noah? | 诺亚的监护权落到你身上了 |
[05:38] | I know what it’s like to be the one to keep the family together. | 我知道一个人撑起一大家子 |
[05:42] | It’s a tough job. | 非常不容易 |
[05:44] | Don’t make it tougher. | 不要太为难自己 |
[05:46] | If you know who did this, tell me. | 如果你知道是谁干的 告诉我 |
[05:49] | I don’t know who did this. | 我不知道是谁干的 |
[05:52] | It’s tough when you lose somebody. | 失去亲人很痛苦 |
[05:55] | But you still carry them with you. | 但他们依然陪伴着你 |
[05:58] | I mean, your memories and… | 我是说 在你的回忆里… |
[06:02] | Choices you make in life. | 还有你做决定时 |
[06:06] | You made him those cool cufflinks, didn’t you? | 那些别致的袖扣是你做给他的吗 |
[06:09] | At school in crafts. | 在学校的手工课上做的 |
[06:12] | I gave them to Lem for being promoted. | 我把它们送给莱姆打扮 |
[06:15] | He said a man should always dress | 他说 一个男人应该 |
[06:16] | like the man he wants to be. | 打扮成他想成为的样子 |
[06:18] | Sounds like a good brother. | 听起来像个好哥哥 |
[06:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:25] | That’s a sweet ride you two have there. | 那次驾车出行很开心吧 |
[06:29] | Cherry on cherry. | 新手的处女行 |
[06:31] | Lem let me choose the stripes. | 莱姆让我选配置 |
[06:33] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[06:34] | It’s got a 4-barrel carburetor, dual exhaust, | 那辆车有四个汽缸 双排气管 |
[06:36] | and nanobrock intakes. | 和纳米进气管 |
[06:37] | Get out of here. | 真厉害 |
[06:40] | Nanobrock intakes. | 纳米进气管 |
[06:43] | – You ready to go? – Sure. | -准备走了吗 -当然 |
[06:45] | Yeah. Noah was just telling me about Lem’s car. | 诺亚刚刚在和我说莱姆的车 |
[06:49] | Was he driving that yesterday? | 他昨天开车了吗 |
[06:52] | You mind if I take a picture? | 介意我拍下照片吗 |
[06:54] | No. | 不介意 |
[07:03] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[07:07] | Keep your chin up. | 振作一点 |
[07:13] | Here’s the picture of the victim’s missing car. | 这是死者丢失的车 |
[07:19] | ’68 olds. Nice. | 68年的 是辆好车 |
[07:21] | I put a ball out to surrounding agencies. | 我派了人去周围的车行 |
[07:23] | I’m also checking impound lots to | 我再去查查被扣押的车 |
[07:24] | see if anything came through. | 看看会不会有所发现 |
[07:25] | Was there any sign of the car at the golf course? | 高尔夫场上有没有车的痕迹 |
[07:27] | He was dumped from a different car. | 他是被人从另一辆车上扔下来的 |
[07:29] | The tracks we found by the water | 我们在水边发现的轮胎印 |
[07:30] | were from a car with a smaller wheelbase. | 是一辆轮胎更小的车留下的 |
[07:31] | Lem Mcvie’s car was pretty distinctive. | 莱姆·麦克维的车太显眼了 |
[07:33] | Maybe he was carjacked. | 他可能遭遇了劫车 |
[07:34] | They would have just left him in the middle of the street. | 如果那样 他们本可把他丢在马路中央 |
[07:36] | This feels more planned. | 感觉更像是谋划好的 |
[07:38] | Dumping the body out in the open like that feels like a gang hit. | 把尸体丢在公开场合是帮派的作风 |
[07:40] | His sister was adamant that he was done with that life. | 他妹妹确定他和帮派撇清关系了 |
[07:42] | Maybe that life wasn’t done with him. | 可能他们没放过他 |
[07:44] | Go upstairs, talk to somebody in gangs. | 上楼去 和负责帮派调查部的人谈谈 |
[07:46] | See if they can shine any light on this. | 看看他们有什么信息 |
[07:47] | Rigsby, keep checking his cell phone | 瑞斯比 继续查他的手机 |
[07:49] | and his credit card information. | 和信用卡信息 |
[07:52] | – Van Pelt, stay on the car. – No problem. | -范佩尔 继续调查车 -好的 |
[07:54] | Jane and I are gonna go | 我和简要去 |
[07:55] | to the real estate agency he worked at. | 他工作的房产公司 |
[08:04] | Agent Wayne. | 我是韦恩探员 |
[08:05] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[08:10] | So, what do you have on Lemule Mcvie and the Ghouls? | 你有莱姆·麦克维和食尸鬼帮的信息吗 |
[08:15] | Looks like your guy’s dad helped start the ghouls. | 看来是死者的爸爸帮忙建起了食尸鬼帮 |
[08:18] | Got stabbed while serving a life sentence in Lompoc. | 他在隆波克服无期徒刑期间被刺死 |
[08:24] | Lem had some clout. | 莱姆有些势力 |
[08:25] | He was selling drugs | 他曾一度 |
[08:26] | from at least a 10-block radius at one point. | 在至少方圆十街区内贩卖毒品 |
[08:29] | Well, you don’t get to that kind of position | 除非你知道怎么捞钱 |
[08:30] | unless you know how to hustle. | 否则不可能坐上那个位置 |
[08:32] | We heard he jumped out. | 我们听说他脱离帮派了 |
[08:35] | Seems like it. | 看样子是这样 |
[08:36] | He hasn’t come up in any of our sweeps | 他好多年没出现在 |
[08:38] | for at least a couple years now. | 我们的扫黑名单里了 |
[08:40] | What about gangs that have a beef with the ghouls? | 那些和食尸鬼帮有仇的帮派呢 |
[08:43] | Anybody looking to make a statement? | 没人发表声明吗 |
[08:44] | No. Nobody. | 没有 没人 |
[08:46] | The ghouls cleared everyone out years ago. | 食尸鬼帮几年前清理了所有人 |
[08:50] | Corner shot rifle. | 角发步枪 |
[08:52] | I didn’t realize gang division had those kinds of resources. | 我怎么不知道帮派分裂还用这种装备 |
[08:55] | It’s for the new rapid response team we’re creating. | 这是为正在组建的快速响应小组准备的 |
[08:57] | CBI personnel, SWAT tactics. | 加调局成员 战术小队 |
[09:00] | That’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[09:01] | You mind? I haven’t seen one in years. | 介意我看一下吗 我还没见过 |
[09:04] | Go for it. | 请便 |
[09:24] | You a vet? | 你是老兵吗 |
[09:25] | 1st group, special forces. You? | 特种部队 第一小组 你呢 |
[09:27] | Marines. | 海军陆战队 |
[09:29] | Better put that thing down before you shoot someone, doggie. | 在射中别人之前把那玩意放下吧 孩子 |
[09:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:45] | Anytime. | 随时效劳 |
[09:51] | Mr. Dilmer’s waiting for you in his office. | 迪马先生在办公室等你们 |
[09:54] | Any interest in doing a tour of the model homes | 下班后有兴趣参观 |
[09:56] | – after your business is done? – Are you serious? | -样板房吗 -你认真的吗 |
[09:58] | Well, interest rates couldn’t be lower. | 价格不会再低了 |
[10:00] | It’s a great time to buy. | 这是买房的好时机 |
[10:01] | Pass. | 算了 |
[10:02] | I’d like to take a look. | 我想四处看看 |
[10:04] | You can count me in, Tiffany. | 算我一个 蒂芙妮 |
[10:05] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:08] | Mr. Dilmer? | 迪马先生 |
[10:10] | This is Agent Lisbon from the CBI. | 这位是加调局的里斯本探员 |
[10:12] | And this is Mr. Jane. | 这位是简先生 |
[10:13] | Oh, of course. Nathan Dilmer. | 欢迎 南森·迪马 |
[10:16] | Thanks, Tiffany. | 有劳了 蒂芙妮 |
[10:17] | See you later, Mr. Jane. | 回头见 简先生 |
[10:20] | Uh, before you go, | 等等 |
[10:21] | did either of you see Lem leave last night? | 你们有谁看到莱姆昨晚离开了吗 |
[10:23] | I did. I was heading out for a mixer, | 我 我去参加一个应酬 |
[10:26] | and I saw him leave at the end of the day. | 我看到他在晚上离开了 |
[10:28] | It, uh, was about 6:30. | 大概 六点半 |
[10:30] | – In his car? – Yes. | -开他自己的车 -是的 |
[10:31] | Yeah, because when I left around a little after 7:00, | 是的 因为我差不多七点多走的时候 |
[10:33] | – his car was gone. – Well, thank you, tiffany. | -他的车已经不见了 -谢谢 蒂芙妮 |
[10:39] | What a tragedy. | 悲剧啊 |
[10:41] | I worry about how everyone’s coping. | 我很担心大家的感受 |
[10:43] | Oh, they’re just anxious about who’s gonna get Lem’s leads. | 他们只会关心谁会接替莱姆的职位 |
[10:46] | That’s not how I run my office. | 我可不是这么管理公司的 |
[10:50] | I’ve worked hard to foster a cohesive | 我一直在努力培养一个有凝聚力的 |
[10:52] | and dynamic community here. | 有活力的集体 |
[10:54] | We just got back from our annual office retreat, in fact. | 事实上 我们刚从公司年会回来 |
[10:57] | Lem was family. | 莱姆是我们的家人 |
[11:01] | Put another one on the board for me, Dil. | 找人替我去开会 迪 |
[11:02] | Oh, yeah. Victor, uh, this is Agent Lisbon from the CBI. | 维克多 这位是加调局的里斯本探员 |
[11:05] | This is her associate Mr. Jane. | 这是他同事简先生 |
[11:08] | Victor Phipps, my top man. | 维克多·菲普斯 我的一把手 |
[11:11] | Uh, poor Lem. | 可怜的莱姆 |
[11:12] | Tragedy. Tragedy. | 悲剧啊 悲剧 |
[11:14] | That champagne must have a bitter taste to it. | 那杯香槟肯定有点苦 |
[11:17] | Nolo contendere, detective. | 无罪申诉 警探 |
[11:21] | But it’s just a sales prop. Show must go on. | 只是个销售道具 演出还得继续 |
[11:23] | Victor was Lem’s supervisor. | 维克多是莱姆的主管 |
[11:26] | They made an outstanding team. | 他们建立了杰出的团队 |
[11:28] | He was a good kid. Good salesman. | 他是个好孩子 好的销售员 |
[11:30] | You saw something in Lem that you recognized. | 你在莱姆身上看到你认可的东西 |
[11:33] | Sure. | 确实 |
[11:33] | Uh, because you both had a different kind of life | 因为你们在做房地产之前 |
[11:35] | before real estate, different kind of jobs? | 都有一段完全不同的人生 不同的工作 |
[11:38] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:39] | You’re a… disbarred lawyer. | 你是个被吊销执照的律师 |
[11:43] | You reading my mail? | 你看了我的邮件 |
[11:45] | No. But you just said “Nolo contendere.” | 没有 不过你刚才说了无罪申诉 |
[11:49] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[11:50] | And you wouldn’t be working here if you weren’t disbarred. | 如果你没被取消律师资格就不会来这工作 |
[11:52] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[11:54] | Corporate litigation. 14 years. | 干了十四年的公司诉讼 |
[11:56] | Partner the last six. | 被吊销执照半年前成了合伙人 |
[11:57] | I took the rap for a client. | 我帮一位客户背了黑锅 |
[12:00] | What we were is not who we are. | 过去不代表现在 |
[12:03] | That’s my motto. | 这是我的座右铭 |
[12:04] | We’re big on giving people second chances around here. | 我们很乐意在这里给人们第二次机会 |
[12:07] | So you knew about Lem’s gang situation then? | 那么你们知道莱姆在帮派时的地位了 |
[12:09] | Well, he came to us through a program for ex-gang youth. | 他是通过前帮派青年互助会来这儿的 |
[12:12] | An office full of second chancers. | 一个满是第二人生的公司 |
[12:14] | And you’re the head of the office. | 你是公司的头儿 |
[12:15] | So are you a saint or another reformed sinner? | 那么你是圣人还是另一个洗心革面的罪人呢 |
[12:18] | Aren’t we here to talk about Lem? | 我们在这儿不是谈莱姆的吗 |
[12:20] | Well, you strike me as the consensus-building type, | 你以建立共识来打动我 |
[12:23] | so I’m gonna guess that your crime was fraud. | 所以我猜你的罪行是诈骗 |
[12:28] | Ponzi scheme, perhaps. | 没准是庞氏骗局 |
[12:31] | I paid back society for the errors in my judgment. | 判断失误 我就当回报社会咯 |
[12:35] | My mistakes do not define me moving forward. | 我的失误并不能否认我在向前进 |
[12:39] | Another one. | 又来了 |
[12:42] | Can either of you think of anybody | 你们有谁知道 |
[12:43] | that Lem may have had a problem with, | 莱姆可能和谁有过节吗 |
[12:44] | like a coworker, client? | 比如 同事或者客户 |
[12:47] | Actually, he did come to work, uh, a bit banged up… | 事实上 他此前曾经带伤上班 |
[12:50] | About a month ago? | 大约一个月前吧 |
[12:52] | I’m sorry. “Banged up”? | 我不明白 带伤 |
[12:53] | Uh, black eye. Uh, tried to cover it up. | 眼圈被打的发黑 他还想掩盖来着 |
[12:56] | I asked him if he needed any help. | 我问他是否需要帮助 |
[12:58] | He said that he could handle it. | 他说他能行 |
[13:01] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[13:03] | I got back the preliminary autopsy report. | 我拿回了初步尸检报告 |
[13:06] | Lem was struck with several different objects. | 莱姆生前曾被不同的物体击打过 |
[13:08] | But the x-rays showed some older fractures. | 但X光片显示 他还有更早形成的骨折 |
[13:10] | One to his ribs couldn’t have been more than a month old. | 其中一处肋骨骨折 不超过一个月 |
[13:13] | His boss said he came into work pretty banged up | 他的领导说 他一个月前曾经 |
[13:15] | around a month ago. | 带伤上班 |
[13:16] | Based on that, I did some digging. | 基于这份报告 我进行了深入调查 |
[13:18] | Lem visited the emergency room | 莱姆在过去的一年中 |
[13:19] | three times in the last year for various injuries– | 曾因各种伤病去过三次急诊室 |
[13:22] | All listed as accidents. | 都登记的是意外受伤 |
[13:23] | It says here his sister Juliana signed him out. | 这上面说是他妹妹朱莉安娜签字接他出院的 |
[13:26] | She signed him out every time. | 每次都是她来签字再接他出院 |
[13:27] | Why didn’t she tell us that? | 她为什么不把这些告诉我们 |
[13:32] | You don’t know where Juliana is, | 你不知道朱莉安娜在哪里 |
[13:34] | and you haven’t heard from her? | 你也没有她的消息 |
[13:35] | She’s just out. | 她就是出去了 |
[13:40] | You don’t have anything else you want to tell us? | 你没有别的什么要告诉我们吗 |
[13:42] | Nothing. | 没了 |
[13:44] | You know, the way you’re clenching your fists | 可是你紧紧握拳的样子 |
[13:46] | suggests that you do have something you want to tell us. | 像是在说 你还有话要跟我们说 |
[13:51] | We can’t talk to you. | 我们不能跟你们讲 |
[13:54] | Y’all can’t do anything. | 你们什么都做不了 |
[13:55] | I know Lem would never want you to be afraid | 我想莱姆可不希望你 |
[13:57] | to look another man in the eye, right? | 不敢直视别人的眼睛 对不对 |
[14:00] | He told me to stay strong, | 他告诉我 要坚强 |
[14:04] | no matter what happens. | 无论发生什么 |
[14:05] | You are being strong, but, you know, | 你已经很坚强了 但是你要知道 |
[14:07] | your sister needs help. | 你的姐姐需要帮助 |
[14:10] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪了 |
[14:20] | Hey! Where’s Shade? | 谢德在哪里 |
[14:27] | Where is he?! | 他在哪里 |
[14:28] | Is she serious? | 她这是当真 |
[14:29] | Yo, yo, you better get up out of here with all that, little girl. | 你最好赶快卷铺盖走人 小姑娘 |
[14:31] | You see where you at, right? | 你也不看看你这是在哪里 |
[14:33] | Go home, man. | 回家吧 |
[14:34] | Let’s go, guys. | 我们走 哥几个 |
[14:36] | I said, where is Shade? | 我说 谢德在哪里 |
[14:41] | You think it’s funny? | 你以为这很好玩吗 |
[14:48] | What? | 怎么样 |
[14:57] | Police! Drop the weapon! Everybody, hands in the air! | 警察 放下武器 所有人都把手举起来 |
[15:01] | Juliana, put the gun down. | 朱莉安娜 把枪放下 |
[15:06] | No! | 不 |
[15:07] | They were hanging out laughing. | 他们居然还出来玩 还笑得出来 |
[15:09] | They just killed my brother! | 他们刚刚杀了我哥哥 |
[15:11] | Like it was nothing! | 还装的像没事人一样 |
[15:14] | Put it down so we don’t have to use ours. | 把枪放下 要不然我们就开枪了 |
[15:22] | Juliana… | 朱莉安娜 |
[15:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[15:26] | Put it down and let’s talk. | 把枪放下 我们好好谈谈 |
[15:35] | Get away. | 走开 |
[15:40] | Up against the fence. Go! | 面朝墙站好 快 |
[16:04] | Where’s Noah? He’s never been alone all night. | 诺亚在哪里 他从没一个人过夜 |
[16:07] | Sit down. Noah’s fine. | 坐下 诺亚没事 |
[16:10] | He spent the night with your neighbor yasmin | 他昨晚和你的邻居亚斯明住了一宿 |
[16:11] | and we brought him here this morning. | 早上我们就把他给接过来了 |
[16:16] | Where did you get the gun? | 那把枪你是从哪弄来的 |
[16:18] | Lem had it hidden for protection. | 莱姆藏起来用来自卫的 |
[16:21] | You think the ghouls are behind Lem’s murder. | 你认为食尸鬼帮是幕后主使 |
[16:23] | Anyone in particular? | 你认为谁是凶手 |
[16:25] | Yeah, this dude named Shade. | 那个叫谢德的家伙 |
[16:27] | Lem used to work corners for him back in the day. | 莱姆曾是他的手下 在街头替他跑腿 |
[16:29] | Is that who fractured Lem’s rib earlier this year? | 是他在今年早些时候打断了莱姆的肋骨吗 |
[16:33] | Shade was hella pissed when Lem quit. | 莱姆退出的时候 谢德很生气 |
[16:35] | But he had to take it. | 但他不得不接受 |
[16:37] | Lem jumped out. | 莱姆不干了 |
[16:39] | Then he just started going in hard on Lem this year. | 然后从今年起 他就开始找莱姆的麻烦 |
[16:42] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[16:43] | Well, Shade wasn’t making enough money | 莱姆跟着谢德的时候 |
[16:44] | selling drugs as he was with Lem, | 谢德没能借毒品买卖赚够钱 |
[16:46] | so he felt like lem owed him. | 所以谢德就认为这是莱姆欠他的 |
[16:49] | And Lem just let him do it? | 莱姆就放任谢德这么做 |
[16:51] | Yeah, Lem said eventually Shade would move on. | 莱姆说谢德总有一天会罢手的 |
[16:54] | And I thought he was right. | 我当时觉得他说的对 |
[16:57] | And then Shade came back? | 结果谢德又找上门来了 |
[17:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:02] | The night Lem died. | 就在莱姆死的当晚 |
[17:03] | Shade came to the house banging on the door like 8:30, | 大约八点半的时候 谢德来到房前敲门 |
[17:07] | mouthing off about how Lem was gonna get his. | 叫嚣着要如何如何惩罚莱姆 |
[17:10] | And I called Lem, but he never answered his phone. | 我打电话给莱姆 但他一直都没接电话 |
[17:13] | Juliana, you should have called the police. | 朱莉安娜 你应该报警的 |
[17:15] | And told them what? | 我能说什么 |
[17:17] | That a ghoul was looking for an ex-ghoul? | 一个”食尸鬼”在找另一个”前食尸鬼”麻烦 |
[17:19] | They could have helped you. | 他们可以帮助你 |
[17:21] | Lady, my mother was shot in broad daylight. | 女士 我妈妈光天化日之下被枪击 |
[17:25] | Three years later, they still don’t know who did it. | 三年过去了 他们还没找到凶手 |
[17:28] | Cops? | 警察 |
[17:30] | Please. Y’all just show up to collect the bodies. | 算了吧 你们就是出来收拾尸体的 |
[17:33] | Are we done? I need to get my brother home. | 说完了吗 我得带我弟弟回家了 |
[17:36] | Juliana, you discharged an unregistered firearm. | 朱莉安娜 你使用了一把未注册的枪械 |
[17:41] | You’re gonna be arrested. | 你被捕了 |
[17:42] | Arrested? Well, what about Noah? | 被捕 那诺亚呢 |
[17:46] | You’re not gonna put him in foster care, are you? | 你们不会送他去寄养家庭吧 |
[17:49] | If there’s no immediate family that can take custody, | 如果没有可以抚养他的直系亲属 |
[17:52] | that’s what happens. | 就只能如此 |
[17:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[17:58] | You… | 你们 |
[17:59] | You can’t do this! | 你们不能这么做 |
[18:03] | Hey, boss. | 头儿 |
[18:04] | Shade’s real name– Jeron Slaughter. | 谢德的真名叫杰隆·斯洛特 |
[18:07] | Receiving stolen goods, | 涉嫌买卖赃物 |
[18:09] | armed robbery, and attempted murder. | 持械抢劫和谋杀未遂 |
[18:11] | He’s a real charmer. | 这家伙还是个狠角儿啊 |
[18:12] | Well, he’s in charge of enforcing discipline within the Ghouls. | 他还负责整顿食尸鬼帮的规矩 |
[18:15] | Beats down crew members when they step out of line. | 殴打不守规矩的帮派成员 |
[18:17] | – Do we have a location on shade? – Maybe. | -有谢德的住址吗 -算是有吧 |
[18:18] | He hangs at one of their stash houses several times a week. | 他每周都去一个藏匿窝点几次 |
[18:20] | All right, go and pick him up. | 行 去把他抓回来 |
[18:21] | Well, the stash house is fortified– | 那个藏匿窝点防守严密 |
[18:23] | barred windows, steel doors. | 铁栅格窗 钢制门 |
[18:25] | Maybe we could use the new rapid response team. | 也许我们可以出动新的快速反应小组 |
[18:27] | Coordinate it. I need to call child services. | 你去协调吧 我得打电话给儿童服务机构 |
[18:29] | You got it. | 明白 |
[18:44] | Nobody’s telling me what’s going on. | 没人告诉我怎么回事 |
[18:46] | Do you know where my sister is? | 你知道我姐姐在哪里吗 |
[18:48] | Yeah. She’s–she’s just down the hall. She’s okay. | 知道 她就在大厅那边 她没事 |
[18:54] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[18:56] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[19:01] | Hi, Noah. | 诺亚 |
[19:05] | Listen. We have a situation– | 现在是这样一个情况 |
[19:06] | You know, Lisbon, I-I have a great idea. | 里斯本 我 我有个好主意 |
[19:08] | A brilliant idea. Excuse me. | 绝妙的主意 抱歉 |
[19:09] | One second. Come here. | 就一会儿 来 |
[19:16] | What brilliant idea? | 什么绝妙的主意 |
[19:20] | Well, um… | 这个嘛 |
[19:22] | There isn’t one. | 没有 |
[19:25] | I just don’t want you to send that kid to a foster home. | 我只是不想你把那孩子送去寄养家庭 |
[19:27] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[19:28] | Well, there’s always choices. | 总是有选择的 |
[19:30] | Okay, like what? | 好 有什么选择 |
[19:33] | Let ’em go home. | 让他们回家 |
[19:35] | You don’t have to charge his sister yet, do you? | 你也不是非要现在就起诉他姐姐 对吧 |
[19:36] | Just–just–just think about it for a while. | 就 就 就多考虑一下嘛 |
[19:40] | She broke the law. | 她触犯了法律 |
[19:42] | I already called the D.A. and Child Services. | 我已经通知了地方检察官和儿童服务机构 |
[19:45] | Just let ’em go home. | 就让他们回家吧 |
[19:57] | Got Lem’s phone records. | 拿到莱姆的电话记录了 |
[19:58] | He had two calls from a disposable phone, | 他在下午三点和晚上九点接到过两通电话 |
[20:00] | 15 p.m. and one at 9:00 p.m. | 是一次性手机打给他的 |
[20:03] | The call at 9:00 is within our murder window. | 晚上九点的那通正处谋杀发生时段 |
[20:05] | Well, that must be our killer. | 肯定是凶手打来的 |
[20:06] | Try and track down where the cell phone was sold. | 去调查出那个手机是在哪里出售的 |
[20:09] | – Hey, Rigsby, did they ever find that other cufflink | 瑞斯比 他们在乡村俱乐部找到另一个 |
[20:11] | – at the country club? – No. They went through the water hazard | -袖扣了吗 -没 他们用真空泵 |
[20:13] | with a vacuum and a sifter– came back with nothing. | 和滤筛在水中搜寻 结果一无所获 |
[20:17] | – Where you goin’? – Back to Wintergrove. | -你去哪里 -去冬林房产 |
[20:19] | I have an appointment to take a look at a model home. | 我预约参观一幢样本房 |
[20:21] | Do you want to come with, | 你想一起来 |
[20:22] | or are you gonna stick around and do the right thing? | 还是留在这里做点正确的事情 |
[20:25] | Jane. | 简 |
[20:27] | I trust you’ll make the right choice, Lisbon. | 我相信你会做出正确的选择的 里斯本 |
[20:33] | Damn you, Jane. | 该死的 简 |
[20:36] | Tell Juliana McVie she’s free to go for now. | 告诉朱莉安娜·麦克维她暂时可以离开了 |
[20:38] | Tell her we’ll be in touch about the charges against her. | 关于对她的起诉 我们会和她保持联系 |
[20:41] | Really? But we– | 真的吗 可我们 |
[20:41] | I know, I know. Just do it, huh? | 我知道 我知道 照办就好了 |
[20:44] | I gotta go call off | 我去取消和儿童服务机构 |
[20:45] | Child Services and the D.A. | 与地方检察官的预约 |
[20:55] | Wintergrove in the woods. | 冬林房产在树林里 |
[20:56] | Is this a… company retreat? | 这是 公司年会吗 |
[20:59] | Did you–did you go? | 你去过吗 |
[21:00] | Up in Carrington? No. | 卡林顿吗 没 |
[21:02] | That’s strictly for the top salesmen. | 那里只针对顶级销售人员 |
[21:05] | I see Lem was there. | 我看到莱姆在那里 |
[21:08] | Yeah. He was always running behind the big dogs. | 是的 他总是跟着大人物后面 |
[21:11] | “Big dogs”? | “大人物” |
[21:12] | The top salesmen in our company– | 我们公司的顶级销售人员 |
[21:14] | Dilmer, Phipps, and Bosh. | 迪尔莫 菲普斯 还有波什 |
[21:21] | Are you ready for the tour? | 你准备好了开始参观了吗 |
[21:23] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[21:27] | Tiffany, we, uh… we doing a tour? | 蒂芙妮 是有参观活动吗 |
[21:30] | Yes. I was just about to take Mr. Jane | 是的 我正准备带简先生 |
[21:32] | to see the models. | 去看样板房 |
[21:33] | She’s got pluck, this one. | 这姑娘很敢做 |
[21:35] | Honey, I’ll take it from here. | 亲爱的 我来接手 |
[21:36] | Why don’t you input the day’s contracts? | 你还是去录入今天的合同吧 |
[21:42] | Of course, Mr. Bosh. | 没问题 波什先生 |
[21:45] | Mr. Jane. Quinton Bosh. | 简先生 我是昆顿·波什 |
[21:48] | Bosh. Ah, you’re one of the big dogs. | 波什 你是大人物之一 |
[21:51] | Well, that’s what they tell me. | 他们这么告诉我的 |
[21:53] | So, Mr. Jane, what are you looking for in a home? | 简先生 你中意什么样的房子呢 |
[21:56] | Wh-what’s that place over there? | 那边那个是什么地方 |
[21:59] | Oh, the Catalina. | 卡特琳娜之家 |
[22:00] | Yeah. That looks interesting. | 就是那个 看上去不错 |
[22:02] | Well– I need, uh, large square footage. | 我要面积大点儿的 |
[22:04] | 4-bedroom, 3 1/2 bathrooms, | 有四个卧室 三个半卫生间 |
[22:13] | Shade’s been in there about 40 minutes, | 谢德已经进去四十分钟了 |
[22:15] | so he’s nice and tucked in. | 没有任何动静 |
[22:16] | Alpha to Wade. Three just entered the side of the house. | A组呼叫韦德 刚有三个人从边门进屋 |
[22:19] | Copy. More at the party. | 收到 还有人来凑热闹 |
[22:22] | Because of the fortification, I’m thinking the front door | 考虑到设防 我认为前门 |
[22:24] | is the best point of entry. | 为最佳切入点 |
[22:25] | Cho, you take the two side. Once we do our thing, | 周 你们在两面包抄 我们得手后 |
[22:27] | – we’ll hand him to you. – Copy that. | -会把人交给你的 -收到 |
[22:29] | Okay, ladies, time to move. | 好了 姑娘们 行动吧 |
[22:37] | Nickel. | 五筒 |
[22:44] | CBI! Hands in the air! | 加调局 举起手来 |
[22:47] | Cho, we got a runner. He’s headed your way. | 周 有人跑了 往你的方向去了 |
[22:53] | I got him. | 我看到他了 |
[23:07] | Give me your arm. | 手背到身后 |
[23:13] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[23:20] | You found our victim’s car. Well done. | 你找到受害人的车了 干得好 |
[23:39] | Now, the living room is the centerpiece | 客厅是卡特琳娜之家 |
[23:43] | of the Catalina’s 4,000-square-foot living area. | 371平方米居住面积中的亮点 |
[23:46] | And over here we have slab granite countertops | 这边 我们在你的美食厨房里 |
[23:48] | in your gourmet kitchen. | 安装了花岗岩台面 |
[23:59] | Nice flooring. Very solid. | 地板铺得不错 很结实 |
[24:02] | Yeah. Nothing but upscale to the max in a Wintergrove home. | 当然 冬林房产只带给你最高端的体验 |
[24:07] | Not really feeling it. | 不来电啊 |
[24:09] | You know, I gotta– I gotta… feel it. | 我得感到眼前一亮 |
[24:12] | Let’s go take a gander at the other model, shall we? | 我们再去另一间样板房看看怎么样 |
[24:15] | – The Catalina II? – Yeah. | -卡特琳娜之家二号吗 -没错 |
[24:16] | Well, it’s the exact same layout | 除去多一个卧室和装修风格不同 |
[24:17] | except for the extra bedroom and decor theme. | 布局是完全一样的 |
[24:19] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[24:22] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:33] | So this is Catalina II. | 这就是卡特琳娜之家二号 |
[24:35] | It’s a whopping 4,300 square feet of living space. | 有400平方米这么大的居住空间 |
[24:39] | Um, Mr. Jane. Can I help you? | 简先生 有什么可以效劳 |
[24:40] | Uh, Mr. Jane is with me, Phippsy. I got it. | 简先生跟我来的 小菲 我来就行了 |
[24:44] | Sure, Bosh. | 当然 波什 |
[24:45] | Um, let me show you the garage. | 我带你们去看看车库 |
[24:47] | Ample space for three cars. | 足可以停下三辆车 |
[24:52] | Well, as I said, living room is exactly the same. | 刚刚说过了 客厅完全是一样的 |
[24:54] | Well, not exactly. I like it. | 也不尽然 我喜欢这间 |
[24:58] | Good. Good. Let’s take a look at the extra bedroom. | 这就好 我们去看看多出来的那个房间 |
[25:00] | No. No need. | 不必了 |
[25:02] | I’m really feeling it here. | 感觉真来了 |
[25:04] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[25:05] | I think I need to be alone with the house for a moment. | 我想单独在这屋子里待会儿 |
[25:07] | You know, just to check out its aura. | 感应一下它的气场 |
[25:11] | Aura? | 气场 |
[25:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:14] | Well, I’m not gonna buy a house unless we have compatible auras. | 我总不能买栋和我气场不和的房子吧 |
[25:20] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[25:21] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[25:23] | Good. I’ll, uh… i’ll be right outside. | 好 我在外面等你 |
[25:28] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[25:45] | Lisbon? | 里斯本 |
[25:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[25:48] | Following a hunch. | 跟着感觉走 |
[25:49] | Uh, you’ve been following it for several hours now. | 你已经跟着走了好几个小时了 |
[25:52] | Yeah, well, some take longer than others. | 是啊 有时是要走得久一点 |
[25:55] | Playtime’s over. | 别玩儿了 |
[25:56] | We found Lem’s missing car. | 我们找到兰姆失踪的那辆车了 |
[25:58] | Ah. That’s excellent. | 那太好了 |
[26:02] | Because I just found the room where he was murdered. | 因为我刚刚找到他被害的屋子了 |
[26:22] | Shade. | 谢德 |
[26:25] | Tell me how you ended up with a dead man’s car. | 说说看死者的车怎么在你那里 |
[26:29] | – It settled a debt. – A debt. | -欠债还钱 -欠债 |
[26:33] | Well, he cost me a lot of money when he jumped out. | 他退出的时候 我损失了很多钱 |
[26:35] | I mean, I was cool. | 我当时没计较 |
[26:38] | But he started flexing with a very nice ride this year. | 可他今年开上了好车 |
[26:41] | See, he obviously forgot that I made him. | 明白吗 他显然忘了是我成全了他 |
[26:44] | So I’m like, “Yo, | 所以我就想 |
[26:46] | I’m-a need a little more return on my investment.” | 我花了钱 总得有点儿回报 |
[26:48] | Now is this when you bruised his sternum, | 所以你就打伤了他的胸骨 |
[26:50] | or are you talking about when you fractured his ribs? | 还是说折断了他的肋骨 |
[26:52] | You’re funny. | 别说笑了 |
[26:54] | Let’s just say he agreed with me. | 反正他同意了 |
[26:57] | Up until two nights ago. | 直到两天前 |
[26:58] | Look, I just called to tell him that I need a little extra. | 我只是打电话给他再要点儿 |
[27:01] | See, these corners ain’t doing what they should in this economy. | 这年头贩毒都赚不着钱 |
[27:03] | At 8:15 and 9:00 p.m. on a disposable phone? | 晚上八点十五分和九点用一次性手机打的 |
[27:06] | Hey, it’s cheaper than a plan, man. | 比用套餐都便宜 伙计 |
[27:10] | Anyway, he tells me go to hell. | 可他叫我去死 |
[27:13] | He ain’t coming off no more cheddar. | 他不会再给钱了 |
[27:14] | And we know you went to his house to find him. | 我们知道你去了他家找他 |
[27:15] | He wasn’t there. Where’d you go? | 他不在家 然后你去了哪里 |
[27:19] | His job. | 他工作的地方 |
[27:20] | You found him at work? | 你在他工作的地方找到他了吗 |
[27:22] | No, his car was parked out in front of them fake houses, | 没有 他的车停在那堆假房产前面 |
[27:24] | so I took it. | 所以我把车开走了 |
[27:25] | And we found evidence | 我们发现了相关证据 |
[27:26] | that he was killed in one of those model homes | 他被在其中一间样板房遇害的时间 |
[27:27] | around the same time you stole his car. | 和你偷车的时间相差无几 |
[27:30] | Now why should I believe you didn’t kill him? | 我们凭什么相信你没有杀死他 |
[27:32] | Because that wouldn’t be necessary. | 因为没有这个必要 |
[27:34] | See, once I got the car, I was paid in full. | 我一旦拿到车子就能把我的本钱收回来了 |
[27:39] | So Shade stole Lem’s car, | 所以谢德偷了莱姆的车 |
[27:41] | But why does my gut say he’s not the killer? | 但是我的直觉告诉我他并不是那个凶手 |
[27:43] | Well, you have a very smart gut. | 你的直觉是对的 |
[27:45] | And the one thing that Shade’s story does confirm | 谢德的证词确认了一点 |
[27:47] | is that Lem was over at the model homes after 8:00 P.M. | 那就是莱姆在晚上八点之后死在了样板房里 |
[27:49] | Long after his coworkers said he’d left. | 比他同事所说的离开时间要晚了许多 |
[27:51] | Trouble is, anyone can get into those model homes. | 问题是 任何人都能进入那些样板房 |
[27:53] | – But what’s the motive? – Still remains to be seen. | -但是动机是什么 -还不知道 |
[27:55] | I’ll put in a request | 我会让犯罪鉴证科去 |
[27:56] | for CSI at Catalina II. | 卡特琳娜之家二号样板房取证 |
[27:58] | Hey, boss. I finished going through Lem’s computer. | 头儿 我刚检查完莱姆的电脑 |
[28:00] | He recently set up news alerts for the Carrington Gazette. | 他最近设置了卡林顿公报的新闻资讯提醒 |
[28:04] | Carrington? | 卡林顿 |
[28:05] | Yeah, it’s a little town | 是个小镇 |
[28:06] | Where they have their company retreat. | 他们公司开年会的地方 |
[28:08] | According to the browser history, | 根据浏览记录 |
[28:09] | he recently read alerts about burglaries, | 他最近看了一些有关入室窃贼 |
[28:12] | a missing hunter, and a house fire? | 一个失踪的猎人 一场房屋火灾的消息 |
[28:14] | Hmm. That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[28:16] | Uh, why set up a filter for a podunk newspaper? | 为什么要关注一个无名小镇的新闻报纸 |
[28:21] | I need Lem’s car. | 我要看看莱姆的车 |
[28:22] | Hold off on that CSI team. | 拖住犯罪鉴证科的人 |
[28:23] | Let’s keep the murder site under wraps for now. | 关于谋杀地点我们现在先保密 |
[28:26] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[28:58] | This is his car, right? | 这是他的车对吗 |
[28:59] | Definitely. | 没错 |
[29:01] | How’d it get here? | 怎么会跑这儿来了 |
[29:02] | – Should I call the police? – Yes. | -我要报警吗 -是的 |
[29:06] | And you better call Dilmer. | 你最好给迪马打个电话 |
[29:19] | Hey, Sarah. | 你好 萨拉 |
[29:20] | Hey. | 你好 |
[29:21] | How’s life as an A.D.A.? | 助理检察官的生活怎么样 |
[29:22] | Ah, I’m enjoying it. | 我挺享受的 |
[29:24] | Look, I tried to reach you before you came down. | 我想在你离开之前联系你的 |
[29:26] | We’d like to hold off | 我们想把对 |
[29:27] | on charging Juliana McVie. | 朱莉安娜·麦克维的指控延期 |
[29:29] | Just a beat. | 稍微延后一点 |
[29:30] | Why? It sounds like a dunk. | 为什么 这案子看起来证据确凿 |
[29:31] | Ah, this case is still developing, | 案子还在调查中 |
[29:33] | and, you know, we’re hoping to use her | 不瞒你说 我们想用她 |
[29:35] | against some bigger fish. | 来掉钓更大的鱼 |
[29:36] | I’d like to have the leverage. | 我需要你的支持 |
[29:37] | Okay. But I’ve read the file. | 好吧 但是我得要先看下文件 |
[29:39] | Don’t give her a pass because she’s sympathetic. | 别因为她值得同情就对她心慈手软 |
[29:41] | She broke the law. You have statutory duties. | 她触犯了法律 你得追究责任 |
[29:44] | I hear you. How’s Ben? | 我知道了 本最近怎么样 |
[29:46] | Oh. He’s so wonderful. | 他好极了 |
[29:48] | Hey, keep me apprised on McVie. | 替我通知下麦克维 |
[29:53] | It was parked here when we opened the office. | 我们一打开办公室的门 车就停在这儿了 |
[29:55] | Note was already on the windshield. | 字条就在挡风玻璃上 |
[29:58] | “Bring $50,000 to the place | 带上五万美元 |
[29:59] | where you killed Lemuel McVie | 到你杀死莱缪尔·麦克维的地方来 |
[30:02] | 10:30 tonight | 今晚十点三十不见不散 |
[30:03] | or I go to the police at 11:00.” | 否则我十一点就去警局报案 |
[30:05] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这太扯淡了 |
[30:06] | This car was stolen by the killer, wasn’t it? | 这车明明是凶手偷走的 不是吗 |
[30:08] | That’s our supposition. | 那只是我们的推论 |
[30:10] | So what does this mean? | 所以这什么意思 |
[30:12] | I don’t know, Mr. Dilmer. | 我不知道 迪马先生 |
[30:13] | Someone’s playing games, I guess. | 我猜是有人在玩游戏 |
[30:15] | Or someone here knows more than they’re telling. | 或者有人知道知情不报 |
[30:17] | You guys don’t have a clue. | 你们没有任何头绪吗 |
[30:18] | I mean, have you even figured out where lem was murdered yet? | 我是说你们连莱姆死在哪里都没搞清楚吗 |
[30:21] | Thank you for your assistance, ladies and gentlemen. | 谢谢你们的合作 女士们先生们 |
[30:23] | You can head on back to work now. | 你们可以回去工作了 |
[30:25] | Like I thought. You don’t know anything. | 就跟我想的一样 你们什么都不知道 |
[30:36] | Okay. The hook has been baited. | 很好 大鱼上钩了 |
[30:42] | So now we’re breaking and entering? | 所以我们现在是要破门而入吗 |
[30:44] | Uh, no, ’cause, uh… | 不用,因为 |
[30:47] | I have the key. Come on. | 我有钥匙 上吧 |
[30:54] | It was locked this morning. | 门今早被锁上了 |
[31:05] | No, it’s just theft and illegal entry. | 不行 这是盗窃和非法入侵 |
[31:08] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[31:13] | What makes you so certain | 你凭什么这么确定 |
[31:14] | that the killer works at Wintergrove Realty? | 凶手在冬林房产上班 |
[31:17] | Imagine, Lisbon– | 想象一下 里斯本 |
[31:19] | For a mere 20% down, all this could be yours. | 只需八折 这些全都能属于你 |
[31:23] | Fully furnished, | 全套家私 |
[31:24] | lavishly equipped. | 精装修 |
[31:25] | Lacking only one thing. | 只差一样东西 |
[31:30] | What? | 什么东西 |
[31:32] | Well, isn’t it obvious that there should be | 很显然这里应该有一条 |
[31:34] | a lovely, decorative rug right here, | 可爱的 装饰性的小毛毯 |
[31:37] | pulling the whole room together? | 才能让这件屋子完美无缺 |
[31:39] | The other model had a rug right here. | 另一个样板房就有条小毛毯 |
[31:41] | So that’s what the killer used to soak up the blood | 所以凶手用毛毯擦拭血迹 |
[31:44] | and get the body out of here? | 然后把尸体搬离这里 |
[31:45] | Precisely. | 犀利 |
[31:46] | We should wait in here. | 我们就在这里等着 |
[31:48] | Oh, here. Do you want a drink? | 这儿 你想喝点什么 |
[31:51] | That still doesn’t prove | 这还是不能证明 |
[31:53] | that the killer is a Wintergrove employee. | 凶手就是冬林房产的员工 |
[31:55] | Well, if it wasn’t, | 如果不是的话 |
[31:57] | why wouldn’t they just leave the body here? | 他们为什么不索性把尸体丢在这里 |
[31:59] | Uh, what’s the motive? | 动机是什么 |
[32:01] | Something happened at the company retreat, | 公司年会上发生了变故 |
[32:03] | – Something that… – What? | -某种… -什么 |
[32:04] | Well, we will ask whoever comes through that front door. | 我们可以问问待会从前门进来的人 |
[32:07] | – Down. – Really? | -蹲下 -不是吧 |
[32:09] | Come on. | 快 |
[32:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:33] | It’s okay. You were talking in your sleep. | 没事 你刚才说梦话了 |
[32:36] | I was? | 是吗 |
[32:37] | And drooling a little. | 还流了点口水 |
[32:39] | W-well, what did I say? | 我说了什么 |
[32:41] | Well–someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[33:16] | – Bosh. – What? | -怎么是波什 -什么 |
[33:18] | – That doesn’t make sense. – Why? | -不合情理 -为什么 |
[33:20] | He’s lazy. | 他生性懒惰 |
[33:29] | Got this crazy up there. They didn’t make it on time. | 太不可思议了 他们没准时赶到 |
[33:36] | Phipps? | 菲普斯 |
[33:38] | He and Bosh hate each other. | 他和波什水火不容 |
[33:46] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[33:50] | Did you get it? | 你拿到钱了吗 |
[33:52] | Yeah. It took some doing. | 是的 花了不少力气 |
[33:54] | Make up the law. Cash is in the bag. | 编了点理由 现金在包里 |
[33:57] | Well I guess we’ll just wait. | 那就只要耐心等待了吧 |
[33:59] | Dilmer? | 迪马 |
[34:01] | The consensus builder. | 是他统一了战线 |
[34:03] | I don’t like this. I got a bad feeling about this. | 搞什么 我有一种不祥的预感 |
[34:05] | Stop your whimpering. – You got a better idea? – Screw you! | -别吐苦水了 -你有更好的办法不成 -去你的 |
[34:07] | – Hey, knock it off. – Screw you, I– | -停 别吵了 -滚蛋 我… |
[34:09] | Knock it off! Both of you. | 闭嘴 都给我闭嘴 |
[34:11] | We gotta stick together here. No more squabbling. | 我们得团结一心 别再吵了 |
[34:14] | Evening, gentlemen. | 晚上好 先生们 |
[34:18] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干什么 |
[34:19] | Catching killers. | 抓凶手 |
[34:22] | But the letter… | 可那封信… |
[34:23] | He wrote the letter, you idiot! | 信是他写的 蠢材 |
[34:26] | Ah, you’re a quick study there, Phipps. | 还是你够机灵 菲普斯 |
[34:29] | Quick enough to know there isn’t a law in the land | 我起码知道 国内没有一条法律 |
[34:31] | that’s gonna convict us of murder | 会因为一封含糊信件 |
[34:32] | based off of our compliance with a vague letter. | 就定我们的谋杀罪 |
[34:36] | That is not entirely true. | 不完全是这样 |
[34:38] | – We have motive. – How do you figure? | -我们掌握了犯罪动机 -你们怎么发现的 |
[34:41] | You know Lem started reading the Carrington Gazette | 你知道莱姆从年会回来后 |
[34:43] | when he came back from the retreat? | 开始看《卡林顿公报》了吗 |
[34:44] | He was particularly interested in a story | 他对一个失踪的猎人的故事 |
[34:47] | about a missing hunter. | 颇感兴趣 |
[34:49] | But the hunter wasn’t just missing, was he? | 可那名猎人不仅是失踪了 对吧 |
[34:52] | He was dead. | 他死了 |
[34:54] | We don’t know anything about a hunter. | 我们不知道什么猎人 |
[34:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:57] | Yeah. Thanks, Bosh. | 谢谢 波什 |
[35:00] | You can go. We’ll be in touch. | 你可以走了 我们保持联系 |
[35:03] | What? | 什么 |
[35:05] | Thank you for your assistance. We can handle this. | 谢谢你的协助 接下来我们会妥善处理 |
[35:08] | Wait. Wait a minute. You cut a deal? | 等等 等一下 你和他们达成协议了 |
[35:10] | No, no, no, of course– I don’t know– | 不不不 当然 我不知道 |
[35:12] | I have no idea what they’re talking about. | 我不知道他们在说什么 |
[35:13] | Then tell me why you get to go! | 那你说 为什么你可以走了 |
[35:14] | You really think Bosh is the kind of guy | 你们真以为波什是那种 |
[35:16] | that’s gonna sit around and take the rap | 坐以待毙 为你们俩 |
[35:18] | when you two dopes are available? | 守口如瓶的人吗 |
[35:21] | Tell me you didn’t sell us out. | 你快说你没出卖我们 |
[35:22] | No, no, he’s messing with you! | 没 没 他在混淆视听 |
[35:23] | Then what did you say?! What did you say?! | 那你说了什么 你说了什么 |
[35:24] | He’s messing with you, jackass! | 他在挑拨离间 笨蛋 |
[35:27] | Correct. | 没错 |
[35:31] | I was just messing with you. | 我只是在挑拨离间 |
[35:33] | Lisbon, arrest these clowns. | 里斯本 把这些小丑给抓回去 |
[35:35] | Put your hands on your heads now! | 立刻把双手放在脑后 |
[36:04] | The wheelbase and tire pattern of your S.U.V. | 你的越野车的轴距和轮胎图案 |
[36:06] | match the tracks at the golf course. | 和高尔夫球场的轮胎印相吻合 |
[36:08] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[36:11] | Tell me what happened. | 交代事发经过吧 |
[36:13] | It was an accident. | 这是场意外 |
[36:16] | We were up in Carrington for the retreat. | 我们当时正在卡林顿参加年会 |
[36:20] | Dilmer, Phippsy, Lem, and I were out in the–the woods. | 迪马 菲普斯 莱姆和我在树林里 |
[36:23] | You know, drinking a little, shooting a little, | 喝酒打猎 |
[36:27] | blowing off steam. | 宣泄情绪 |
[36:28] | Did Lem go shooting with you? | 莱姆和你一起打猎了吗 |
[36:30] | No. Said he used enough guns. | 没 他说玩腻枪支了 |
[36:33] | He drank up more than his share of beers, though. | 但他喝了很多酒 |
[36:44] | Then Bosh… | 然后波什… |
[36:45] | Sees this tree branch move about 50 yards away. | 看到五十码开外的地方有树枝在动 |
[36:49] | Thinks it’s a deer. | 以为是只鹿 |
[36:51] | And he starts shooting. | 然后他开始射击 |
[36:55] | I know! | 我知道 |
[36:57] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[36:58] | And we all start shooting. | 然后我们都开始射击 |
[37:12] | Yeah, baby! Whoo! | 好样的 宝贝 |
[37:14] | All right! It’s mine! | 好了 是我的了 |
[37:16] | I got me a deer! | 我打中了只鹿 |
[37:17] | I hit it! Whoo-hoo! | 我打中了 |
[37:19] | We go to see what we got. | 去看看我们的战利品 |
[37:23] | It was a man. | 结果发现是个人 |
[37:25] | Everyone started freaking out, you know? | 大家都开始慌了 |
[37:30] | Lem wanted to go to the police. | 莱姆想去报警 |
[37:32] | It was an accident, he reasoned. | 他的理由是 那是个意外 |
[37:34] | But I know that wasn’t a real option. | 但我知道这种解释根本站不住脚 |
[37:38] | I’m a lawyer. I know what happens. | 我是律师 这种事我很清楚 |
[37:40] | We’d be in for years of legal hell, | 我们会打上数年的法律官司 |
[37:42] | millions in lawyers’ fees. | 花上上百万的律师费 |
[37:44] | So Lem agreed to hide the body. | 所以莱姆同意藏尸 |
[37:46] | We all agreed. As a team. | 我们都同意了 我们结成了联盟 |
[37:48] | As a family. | 亲如一家 |
[37:51] | It was the best thing for all of us. | 当时这么做对我们大家都好 |
[37:54] | But when we got back, Lem pulls me aside. | 但当我们回来 莱姆把我拉到一边 |
[37:56] | He says he can’t go through with it, | 他说他无法永远隐瞒这件事 |
[37:57] | And he tries to convince me that we can salvage this thing | 他想说服我 说如果我们都去自首 |
[37:59] | if we all just come clean. | 这件事就还有挽回的余地 |
[38:02] | He was gonna confess to the cops. | 他打算向警察招供 |
[38:07] | So I agreed with him. | 我同意他的观点 |
[38:09] | Told him I needed a little bit of time | 告诉他我需要一点时间 |
[38:11] | to get some things in order. | 把一切理理顺 |
[38:13] | But instead, you planned how you were gonna get rid of Lem. | 可恰恰相反 你是在计划着如何除掉莱姆 |
[38:16] | Yes. That night. | 对 就在那晚 |
[38:21] | I asked him to open Catalina II | 我请他把卡特琳娜之家二号房打开 |
[38:23] | to meet with some late arriving clients. | 说要跟晚到的顾客会面 |
[38:28] | It was scud duty for the junior salesmen, | 初级销售就要随传随到 |
[38:30] | so he didn’t think anything of it. | 所以他并没多想 |
[38:35] | We did it together. | 我们一起下的手 |
[38:38] | So that we’d all be equally guilty. | 所以我们都有罪 |
[38:43] | We were gonna dump him and the car, | 我们打算把他和车一起遗弃了 |
[38:45] | But when we got back out of the house, | 但当我们从房子里出来的时候 |
[38:47] | The car w– it was gone. | 那辆车 不见了 |
[38:50] | That’s what screwed us. | 就是它坏了事 |
[38:54] | I still don’t understand what happened. | 我还是不明白是怎么回事 |
[38:58] | Who took the car? | 是谁把车开走了 |
[39:03] | His car was parked out in front of them fake houses, | 他的车就停在他们那些假房子前 |
[39:05] | So I took it. | 所以我开走了它 |
[39:07] | Where’d you guys get it? | 你们在哪儿找到车的 |
[39:12] | You can read about it in the paper. | 你可以在报纸上读到 |
[39:29] | Nice digs down here in major crimes. | 重案组的案子查得真不错 |
[39:32] | Agent Wade. | 韦德探员 |
[39:34] | Hey, this is my partner Wayne Rigsby. | 这是我的搭档韦恩·瑞斯比 |
[39:35] | Rigsby, this is Tamsin Wade. | 瑞斯比 这是坦辛·韦德 |
[39:37] | She’s heading the new rapid response team for CBI. | 她是加调局新成立的快速应急队的头儿 |
[39:39] | Oh, nice. It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 真不错 很高兴认识你 |
[39:41] | Likewise. That’s actually why I came to see you, Cho. | 彼此彼此 其实这就是我来找你的原因 周 |
[39:45] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[39:45] | I haven’t selected an agent from major crimes | 我还没为快速响应小组挑选到一名 |
[39:48] | for the team. | 重案组的探员呢 |
[39:48] | It wouldn’t interfere with your daily duties, | 这份工作不会影响你白天的工作 |
[39:50] | And I cleared it with Agent Lisbon. | 这一点我也跟里斯本探员说明了 |
[39:52] | So if you’re interested, we’d love to have you on board. | 所以如果你有兴趣 我们会非常欢迎你加入 |
[39:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:56] | Great. | 太好了 |
[39:58] | Oh, and, uh, end of shift, | 还有 下班以后 |
[40:01] | A few of us are hitting the range | 我们一部分人会去打枪 |
[40:02] | if you want to come join us, say hi to the team. | 如果你想加入 就来跟队友们打个招呼吧 |
[40:05] | I’ll see you out there. | 回头见 |
[40:07] | – Agent Rigsby. – Yeah. | -瑞斯比探员 -再见 |
[40:14] | Lem’s killer has led the police up in Carrington | 警察通过杀莱姆的凶手 在卡林顿 |
[40:17] | to the body of the hunter they killed. | 找到了他们杀害的猎人的尸体 |
[40:19] | Poor guy. | 可怜人 |
[40:20] | Teresa, hey. | 特蕾莎 |
[40:21] | Hey, sarah. Thanks for coming by. | 萨拉 谢谢你能来 |
[40:25] | I wanted you to meet Miss McVie | 在我们作出是否指控她的决定之前 |
[40:27] | before we made a decision about the charges against her. | 我想让你见见麦克维小姐 |
[40:30] | This is Juliana and her brother Noah. | 这是朱莉安娜和她的弟弟诺亚 |
[40:36] | Sarah words at the D.A.’s office. | 萨拉在地检办公室工作 |
[40:39] | She just had a baby boy last year. | 她去年刚生了一个男婴 |
[40:41] | Yes, I did. Lisbon, do you want to– | 没错 里斯本 你要不要… |
[40:44] | And I was gonna tell them that their brother died | 我还打算告诉他们 他们哥哥的死 |
[40:47] | because he was going to do the right thing. | 是因为他想去做正确的事 |
[40:50] | He’s kind of a hero. | 他算是个英雄 |
[40:52] | Well, yeah, I guess you could say that. | 是啊 我想你可以这么说 |
[40:55] | And I was gonna say that given the extenuating circumstances, | 我还想说 鉴于这种可减轻罪行的情况 |
[40:59] | that maybe the CBI and the D.A.’s office | 也许加调局和地检办公室 |
[41:02] | Would consider dropping the charges against Juliana. | 可以考虑撤销对朱莉安娜的指控 |
[41:06] | Because it’s the right thing to do. | 因为这才是正确的事 |
[41:15] | Yes. | 对 |
[41:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:18] | Nicely played, Teresa. You owe me one. | 一气呵成啊 特蕾莎 你欠我个人情 |
[41:21] | Good to meet you, Juliana, Noah. | 很高兴认识你们 朱莉安娜 诺亚 |
[41:30] | Charges dropped. | 指控撤销了 |
[41:33] | I see what you did there. | 我明白你在做什么了 |
[41:36] | Thank you. I-I really appreciate it. | 谢谢 我感激不尽 |
[41:38] | No problem. | 不用客气 |
[41:41] | Oh. Wait. | 等等 |
[41:48] | These are yours now. | 这些现在是你们的了 |
[41:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:07] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |