时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Where you wanna put him for? | 把他放在哪里 |
[00:33] | Right there. | 就那儿吧 |
[00:45] | Please. | 求你 |
[00:47] | I-I won’t say anything. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[00:50] | What are you waiting for? | 你们还在等什么 |
[00:53] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[00:55] | No! No! | 不 别 |
[01:18] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[01:20] | A word when you’re finished. | 你们完事告诉我 |
[01:22] | Yes, Mr. Volker. | 好的 沃克先生 |
[01:26] | No, I’m on my way now. | 我在路上了 |
[01:28] | Our reservation’s at 8:00. | 之前我们定在八点 |
[01:29] | Come on, you got his feet. | 来 你抬脚 |
[01:35] | I got it. | 我抬好了 |
[01:38] | We’ve got the lighting. | 光线挺好 |
[01:40] | Try to get him in. | 把他弄进去 |
[01:50] | All right. Let’s get out. | 好了 我们走 |
[01:54] | Listen, you run the mall? | 听着 你经营商场 |
[01:56] | Yeah, right. | 对 没错 |
[01:58] | Might have the job for you. | 可能有活儿给你 |
[02:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:05] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[02:08] | Hello? Is someone there? | 有人在吗 |
[02:20] | Come out of there. | 出来 |
[02:28] | What do we do? | 该怎么做 |
[02:31] | No choice. | 没别的办法 |
[02:32] | He’s a witness. | 他是目击者 |
[02:38] | Take care of it. | 处理好 |
[02:52] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[02:54] | Victim’s male, 30s. | 死者为男性 三十多岁 |
[02:56] | Still working to I.D. him. | 还在确认其身份 |
[02:58] | Based on the level of decomp, | 法医根据腐烂程度判断 |
[02:59] | the coroner thinks he’s been dead for about two months. | 其死亡时间大约有两个月了 |
[03:01] | Oakland P.D. says that’s when the building was boarded up. | 据奥克兰警方反映这正是大楼被围封的时候 |
[03:03] | Cause of death? | 死因呢 |
[03:05] | Because of marks on the victim’s neck, | 根据死者颈部的勒痕 |
[03:06] | the coroner’s thinking strangulation. | 法医判断他是被绞杀的 |
[03:10] | – Dried blood? – Looks like. | -干涸的血迹 -应该是 |
[03:12] | So the victim was killed here and then moved over there? | 所以死者是在这里被杀 然后被搬到那里 |
[03:15] | Yeah, but no drag marks, | 是的 但是地上无拖拽痕迹 |
[03:16] | and he looks to be at least 200 pounds. | 而且他看起来至少重两百磅[180斤] |
[03:19] | You think there’s a second killer? | 你觉得凶手不止一人 |
[03:20] | Big guy like that? Tough to carry on your own. | 像他那样的壮汉 一个人要搬动很困难 |
[03:23] | Rigsby, did anyone else have, uh, access to this building? | 瑞斯比 有什么人有进楼权限吗 |
[03:26] | Not since it was boarded up. | 自从大楼被封以后就没有了 |
[03:28] | Oakland P.D. say there was no sign of forced entry | 奥克兰警方称示威群众进楼发现尸体时 |
[03:29] | when the demo crew arrived and found the body. | 大门并没有强行进入的痕迹 |
[03:32] | Excuse me a minute. | 失陪一下 |
[03:43] | It’s a remote-controlled car. | 是辆遥控汽车 |
[03:47] | I found it, just there. Odd, don’t you think? | 我刚在那找到的 真奇怪 对吧 |
[03:51] | Okay, I have an I.D. on the victim. | 死者身份确认了 |
[03:52] | His name’s Horatio Jones. | 他名叫霍雷肖·琼斯 |
[03:54] | Horatio Jones? | 霍雷肖·琼斯 |
[03:55] | Yeah, you know him? | 对 你认识他 |
[03:56] | I know of him. | 我知道他 |
[03:58] | Horatio Jones– | 霍雷肖·琼斯 |
[03:59] | he was a geologist for an energy company | 他是汤米·沃克旗下一家能源公司的 |
[04:02] | owned by Tommy Volker. | 一名地质学家 |
[04:03] | He was set to testify before a grand jury | 两个月前 他本要出庭 |
[04:05] | against Volker two months ago, | 在大陪审团面前指证沃克 |
[04:06] | and then he disappeared. | 后来他失踪了 |
[04:08] | I always thought Volker was behind it, | 我一直觉得沃克是幕后黑手 |
[04:10] | but now I know it. | 现在我明白了 |
[04:13] | Volker did this. | 就是沃克做的 |
[04:36] | The coroner investigator found tissue | 法医在死者的指甲下 |
[04:37] | under the victim’s fingernails. | 发现了纸巾 |
[04:38] | It’s headed to the lab now. | 已经送去实验室了 |
[04:39] | Good, and make sure the M.E. | 好 验尸结果出来后 |
[04:40] | gets me the results from the autopsy as soon as possible. | 让法医第一时间交到我手里 |
[04:43] | I want to move quickly on this. | 这案子要速战速决 |
[04:44] | Yes, boss. | 收到 头儿 |
[04:48] | Volker wouldn’t have killed Jones himself. | 沃克是不会自己动手杀琼斯的 |
[04:50] | He never gets his hands dirty. | 他从不脏了自己的手 |
[04:51] | I’m thinking it was Charles Milk. | 我觉得是查尔斯·米克干的 |
[04:53] | Well, that would be helpful | 如果查尔斯·米克 |
[04:54] | if only Charles Milk hadn’t been killed last week. | 上周没有死的话就好办了 |
[04:57] | Forensics thinks they might have something. | 取证人员有所发现 |
[04:59] | It might even tie Volker to the crime. | 或许可以把沃克的罪名板上钉钉 |
[05:01] | Oh, you think he was here? | 你觉得他当时在这里 |
[05:02] | I–he gets off on this, watching his victims die. | 他喜欢看着受害者死去的样子 |
[05:06] | I need Volker’s D.N.A. | 我需要沃克的DNA |
[05:08] | Well, just ask him for it. | 直接找他要就好了 |
[05:09] | You think he’d give it to me? | 你觉得他会给我 |
[05:10] | Yes. Volker’s arrogant. | 对 沃克很自大 |
[05:12] | He likes to pretend he has nothing to hide. | 他喜欢装作很坦荡荡的样子 |
[05:14] | Lisbon, answer me this. | 里斯本 回答我 |
[05:17] | Who would leave this here? | 有谁会把这个留在这里 |
[05:19] | A-a small child? | 一个小孩子 |
[05:20] | Yeah, like 9 or 10 years old. | 对 大概九岁或者十岁的孩子 |
[05:22] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[05:22] | Most likely a boy. | 很可能是个男孩 |
[05:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:24] | A boy that hasn’t been here in two months, | 那男孩不可能是两个月内来这里的 |
[05:26] | ’cause that’s when Oakland P.D. said this place was boarded up. | 因为奥克兰警方说那时这里已经被围封 |
[05:29] | What are you getting at? | 你是什么意思 |
[05:30] | Well, no self-respecting kid would leave this behind. | 一个有自尊心的孩子是不会把这个留下的 |
[05:34] | Other than the dust, it’s practically brand-new. | 除开这些灰尘 这遥控车几乎是全新的 |
[05:36] | Which means he left it for an urgent reason. | 说明他没带走遥控车是因为紧迫的原因 |
[05:41] | He witnessed the murder. | 他目击了谋杀 |
[05:42] | Or it’s just a toy car. | 又或者这只是辆玩具车罢了 |
[05:44] | It’s thin, I know. | 我知道这理由很单薄 |
[05:45] | If there was a boy, and if he witnessed a murder, | 如果当时有个男孩在场目击了谋杀 |
[05:48] | he would’ve come forward months ago. | 他几个月前就该过来报案了 |
[05:50] | Not if the killer found him. | 前提是凶手没有发现他 |
[05:51] | If that was the case, | 如果凶手发现了他 |
[05:53] | we would’ve found his body with Jones’, don’t you think? | 你不觉得我们会发现他和琼斯的尸体吗 |
[05:55] | Yes, one would think. | 对 有可能 |
[05:57] | I’m gonna go talk to Volker. | 我去找沃克谈话 |
[05:59] | You go and look into this theoretical kid. | 你去查查看这个你设想的孩子 |
[06:02] | You don’t want me to come with you? | 你不要我跟你一起去 |
[06:03] | No, I’ll meet you back at the office. | 不用了 我回办公室再找你 |
[06:05] | Fine. | 好的 |
[06:07] | The maiden voyage of Volker Intergalactic has been set. | 沃克的星际首航已经定好了 |
[06:10] | It’s been publicized. We’re not postponing. | 已经公布了 我们不会推迟的 |
[06:13] | If you can’t find a solution, find another job. | 如果你找不到解决办法 就另谋高就吧 |
[06:19] | Agent Lisbon. | 里斯本探员 |
[06:21] | I have to admit, | 我不得不承认 |
[06:22] | I’m surprised to see you again. | 我很惊讶 我们这么快又见面了 |
[06:25] | Surprised, but… pleased. | 我虽然惊讶 但…乐意至极 |
[06:28] | We found your missing employee. | 我们找到了你失踪的雇员 |
[06:30] | Employee? | 雇员 |
[06:31] | Horatio Jones. | 霍雷肖·琼斯 |
[06:33] | He’d been missing for two months. | 他已经失踪两个月了 |
[06:35] | He worked for a company you own–V.N.X. Energy. | 他曾在你的V.N.X能源公司工作 |
[06:39] | We found his body earlier this morning… | 今天早些时候 我们发现了他的尸体 |
[06:42] | Murdered. | 死于谋杀 |
[06:43] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到这个消息我很遗憾 |
[06:45] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[06:47] | Oh, I have thousands of employees, Agent. | 我有上千的员工 探员 |
[06:50] | Unfortunately, I don’t get to meet each one. | 不幸的是 我不可能每一个人都见过 |
[06:53] | Well, that’s odd, | 这就怪了 |
[06:54] | because Jones was deposed in a grand jury inquiry | 琼斯曾在大陪审团质询你的期间 |
[06:57] | into your activities. | 指证过你的一系列活动 |
[06:58] | I said I didn’t know him, | 我说了 我不认识他 |
[07:01] | not that I didn’t know about him. | 但并不是完全不了解他 |
[07:06] | Jones was working in the Amazon | 琼斯曾在亚马逊的丛林里工作 |
[07:08] | as part of a geothermal energy project I was developing. | 他参与了我研发的地热能项目 |
[07:11] | A project that ran into problems | 这个项目当时遇到了麻烦 |
[07:13] | when a local tribe claimed the site as sacred ground. | 有个当地部落宣称 实验地区是他们的圣地 |
[07:16] | Weeks later, the tribe was found dead | 数周后 这个部落全部被害 |
[07:18] | in a mass grave. | 尸骸被埋于一处万人坑 |
[07:20] | This again. I see we’ve come full circle. | 又来了 我们兜了个圈又回到了原地 |
[07:23] | You were implicated in a crime. | 你涉嫌犯罪 |
[07:24] | In fact, a grand jury was convened | 事实上 大陪审团的组建 |
[07:27] | to investigate your involvement. | 就是为了调查你的涉案情况 |
[07:28] | That investigation was dropped. | 调查已经终止了 |
[07:30] | Only after two people who were gonna testify against you | 在唯一能指证你的两名证人 |
[07:33] | were found dead– | 死亡之后 |
[07:34] | Cassie Flood and Amanda Shaw. | 凯西·福勒 阿曼达·肖 |
[07:36] | Jones makes three. | 琼斯是第三个 |
[07:37] | Tragic loss, but again, territory we’ve covered. | 令人悲痛的损失 但看看我们现在的经营规模 |
[07:40] | Jones was on his way to turn in evidence | 琼斯原本是去递交证据的 |
[07:43] | against you when he went missing. | 当他失踪的时候 |
[07:44] | Well, excuse me. When he was murdered. | 哦 不对 当他被谋杀的时候 |
[07:46] | Do you enjoy this, Agent Lisbon? | 你很享受这一切吧 里斯本探员 |
[07:50] | Wasting your time | 把自己大把的时间 |
[07:53] | on this fruitless effort to persecute me? | 浪费在不可能的事情上 妄图迫害我 |
[07:57] | Is that really why you’re here? | 这就是你来这的真实目的吗 |
[07:59] | Actually, um… | 事实上 |
[08:01] | I came to get a D.N.A. Sample. | 我是来提取你的DNA样本的 |
[08:05] | Unless for some reason, you’d rather not. | 当然鉴于某些原因 你也可以不提供 |
[08:10] | And what reason would that be? | 都是哪些原因呢 |
[08:33] | I know you had Jones killed, | 我知道 是你杀了琼斯 |
[08:35] | just like Cassie Flood and Amanda Shaw. | 凯西·福勒 阿曼达·肖也是你杀的 |
[08:37] | And this time, I’m gonna prove it. | 这一次 我要证明这一点 |
[08:44] | Best of luck to you, Agent. | 祝你好运 探员 |
[08:51] | All right, here it is. | 好了 在这里 |
[08:52] | A complete list of all the children reported missing | 奥克兰地区在两个月之前 |
[08:55] | two months ago in the Oakland area. | 失踪的儿童的完整名单 |
[08:56] | How many are there? | 有多少 |
[08:58] | 12 total. | 一共12个 |
[08:59] | Well, let’s cut that down. | 我们缩小下范围 |
[09:00] | We know we’re looking for a boy | 我们在找的是个 |
[09:01] | between the ages of 9 and 12. | 九到十二岁之间的男孩 |
[09:03] | Old enough to be out on the street, | 年纪足够大到能上街 |
[09:05] | but young enough to be playing with a remote-controlled car. | 又小到会玩遥控赛车 |
[09:08] | Okay, that got us down to five. | 好 缩小到了五个 |
[09:10] | All right. | 好 |
[09:11] | Now the boy was playing alone in a bad neighborhood. | 鉴于他会在一个糟糕的街区里独自玩耍 |
[09:14] | Probably from a low-income, single-parent family. | 没准他来自一个低收入的单亲家庭 |
[09:19] | Two left. | 还有两个 |
[09:21] | Which one lived closer to the crime scene? | 哪一家离案发现场最近 |
[09:25] | Marvin Pettigrew. | 马文·皮特格鲁 |
[09:26] | His home is half a mile from the warehouse. | 他家离仓库只有半英里 |
[09:29] | Marvin Pettigrew. | 马文·皮特格鲁 |
[09:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:38] | How’d it go with Volker? | 沃克那边进展如何 |
[09:39] | Good. He gave up his D.N.A. Just like you said he would. | 很好 正如你所说的 他交出了他的DNA |
[09:42] | He’s behind this, Jane. I know it. | 他就是幕后黑手 简 我就知道 |
[09:44] | But? | 但是 |
[09:45] | When the grand jury investigation was dropped, | 当大陪审团的调查中止之时 |
[09:46] | Volker’s lawyers had all the evidence | 沃克的律师拿到了此案的所有证据 |
[09:48] | and court documents sealed from the case, | 以及密封的法庭文件 |
[09:50] | including Jones’ deposition. | 包括琼斯的口供 |
[09:51] | I think there’s something in there | 我觉得 有些东西 |
[09:53] | that Volker doesn’t want us to know. | 沃克不想让我们知道 |
[09:54] | If I could just get my hands on it… | 如果让我拿到那些东西… |
[09:55] | Well, why can’t you? | 你为什么拿不到 |
[09:57] | They’re sealed documents, Jane. | 那些是密封文件 简 |
[09:59] | It’s against the law. | 那么做是违法的 |
[10:00] | Well, if you want to get Volker, | 如果你想抓住沃克 |
[10:01] | you can’t let that stop you. | 你就不能这么想 |
[10:04] | What do you suggest? | 你什么意思呀 |
[10:06] | Well, Ardiles is a Deputy D.A. | 阿迪勒斯是地方副地检官 |
[10:07] | He’s gonna have the deposition. | 他手里有口供 |
[10:09] | Ardiles is not gonna stick his neck out for me. | 阿迪勒斯不会为了我冒风险 |
[10:11] | Well, of course not. | 当然不会 |
[10:12] | He’s a smart lawyer. | 他是个聪明的律师 |
[10:13] | You have to get something on him | 你得在他身上下下功夫 |
[10:15] | that will make him help you. | 让他愿意帮你忙 |
[10:17] | Blackmail the deputy district attorney? | 恐吓副地检官吗 |
[10:19] | Sure. Why not? | 对啊 为什么不呢 |
[10:24] | Well, how could I get dirt on Ardiles? | 我该怎么”栽赃”他呢 |
[10:26] | Ask yourself this– | 你问问自己 |
[10:29] | who makes it their business to know everyone else’s? | 谁的工作就是了解别人的情况呢 |
[10:36] | Well, I have to hand it to you. You get right to the point. | 我由衷的佩服你 你的话直切要害 |
[10:39] | It’s actually refreshing. | 让人为之一振 |
[10:41] | Will you help me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[10:43] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[10:44] | What’s your problem with Ardiles? | 你跟阿迪勒斯之间有什么问题 |
[10:45] | I don’t have a problem with Ardiles. | 我和他之间没有问题 |
[10:47] | It’s about a case. | 是为了一起案子 |
[10:48] | What case? | 什么案子 |
[10:49] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[10:50] | I don’t know, Teresa. | 我不懂 特蕾莎 |
[10:53] | Brenda, | 布兰达 |
[10:55] | I’ll owe you. | 算我欠你个人情 |
[10:57] | One day, you’ll need a favor, | 总有一天 你会需要帮忙 |
[10:59] | and I will owe you. | 而我欠你个人情 |
[11:05] | I can’t give you any specific details, | 我不能告诉你任何细节 |
[11:07] | but if you were to mention the Ferland case to Ardiles, | 但如果你和阿迪勒斯提及弗兰案的话 |
[11:11] | you might find him more compliant to your request. | 他就对你的要求更加顺从些 |
[11:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:14] | Teresa, | 特蕾莎 |
[11:16] | it’s murky water you’re swimming in. | 你趟的这水可不清啊 |
[11:18] | Whatever this is about, I hope it’s worth it. | 无论如何 我希望这是值得的 |
[11:21] | It is. | 确实是 |
[11:27] | Marvin went missing 61 days ago. | 马文61天前失踪了 |
[11:33] | His teacher watched him leave the school. | 他的老师看到他离开了学校 |
[11:35] | That was the last time anyone saw him. | 这是别人最后一次见到他 |
[11:38] | I found a toy car at an abandoned warehouse. | 我在一个废弃仓库里找到一辆玩具车 |
[11:42] | I just wanted to… | 我只是想 |
[11:44] | I just wanted to know if it, uh, | 我只是想知道 |
[11:46] | if it belonged to your son. | 它是不是你儿子的 |
[11:58] | That was his birthday present. | 是他的生日礼物 |
[12:01] | He’d wanted it for months. | 他想要好几个月了 |
[12:07] | You say you found this at a warehouse? | 你说你是在仓库里找到的 |
[12:10] | Yeah, half a mile from here. | 没错 离这儿半英里远 |
[12:12] | I know the one. | 我知道那个 |
[12:15] | Marvin used to walk… | 马文以前 |
[12:17] | past it on his way home from school. | 从学校回家的路上总是经过那里 |
[12:19] | I told him not to play there. | 我告诉过他不要在那里玩 |
[12:24] | That, uh, warehouse was the… | 那个仓库是 |
[12:27] | was the scene of a crime. | 犯罪现场 |
[12:32] | A man was found murdered there. | 有名男子在那里被谋杀了 |
[12:38] | Mr. Jane… | 简先生 |
[12:42] | Is my boy dead? | 我儿子死了吗 |
[12:46] | I-I-I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我… 我不知道 我不知道 |
[12:55] | Ardiles. | 阿迪尼斯 |
[12:57] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[12:58] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你能来 |
[12:59] | – Can I get you something to drink? – A drink? No. | -想喝点什么吗 -饮料 不 |
[13:02] | I, uh, I gotta be back in court in 20 minutes. | 我…我必须在20分钟内回法院 |
[13:04] | So… what’s this about? | 什么事 |
[13:06] | Uh, two months ago, | 两个月前 |
[13:06] | there was a grand jury investigation into Tommy Volker. | 对汤米·沃克进行了一次大陪审团审查 |
[13:10] | A-a witness was deposed by the name of Horatio Jones. | 一位证人以霍雷肖·琼斯的名义宣誓作证 |
[13:13] | The documents were sealed. | 文件是密封的 |
[13:15] | And? | 然后 |
[13:18] | I need that deposition. | 我需要那份证词 |
[13:20] | The deposition was sealed by a grand jury. | 证词是由一个大陪审团密封的 |
[13:24] | Two witnesses against Volker have been found dead. | 两名指证沃克的证人已经死了 |
[13:26] | We found a third this morning. | 我们今早发现了第三个 |
[13:27] | Yeah, and I’m sorry to hear about that, | 没错 对此我表示遗憾 |
[13:29] | but I am not gonna break the law for you. | 可我不会因此违犯法律 |
[13:30] | I understand. You’re under a lot of pressure. | 我理解 你压力很大 |
[13:32] | Maybe it’s the job, maybe it’s the Ferland case… | 也许来自工作 也许来自佛兰的案子 |
[13:38] | What do you know about the Ferland case? | 佛兰案你知道些什么 |
[13:40] | Not a lot. Now. | 现在还不多 |
[13:43] | But I will if you don’t get me those depositions. | 不过如果你拿到那些证词 我会知道很多 |
[13:49] | Okay. You’ll have them within an hour. | 好吧 你一小时内就会拿到 |
[14:10] | Hey, boss. How’s it coming? | 头儿 进展如何 |
[14:12] | Nothing so far. | 还没什么进展 |
[14:13] | We already know everything that’s here. | 我们知道的就这么多 |
[14:14] | What about you? Did you find anything? | 你呢 找到什么了吗 |
[14:16] | Maybe. In the deposition, Jones mentions | 也许吧 在证词中 琼斯提到 |
[14:18] | that a friend from college visited him in Brazil– | 一个大学的朋友和他在巴西见面 |
[14:21] | Annabelle Sugalski. | 安娜贝尔·苏格斯齐 |
[14:23] | It’s a shot in the dark, | 只是瞎猜而已 |
[14:23] | but maybe Jones talked to her about Volker. | 不过或许琼斯和她说起过沃克 |
[14:26] | – Bring her in. – Okay. | -带她来 -好的 |
[14:30] | I knew Horatio worked for Volker, | 我知道霍雷肖为沃克工作 |
[14:32] | but that’s it. | 就这么多 |
[14:33] | He never really said much about him. | 他很少说起自己 |
[14:35] | Did he mention work, the project he was on? | 他提到过他的工作 项目吗 |
[14:38] | Briefly. | 很简短 |
[14:38] | Um, it was an energy project, right? | 是一个能源项目 对吗 |
[14:41] | Yeah. In the Amazon. | 是的 在亚马逊 |
[14:42] | All he said was that they were having problems. | 他只是说过他们遇到麻烦了 |
[14:44] | Did Horatio say anything about a mass killing? | 霍雷肖说过一次大屠杀吗 |
[14:47] | No. | 没有 |
[14:49] | You’re certain? | 你确定 |
[14:51] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然确定 |
[14:55] | Annabelle, has anyone else talked to you about this? | 安娜贝尔 有别人和你谈到过这个吗 |
[14:58] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:59] | Has anyone asked you to withhold information from us? | 有人让你对我们隐瞒信息吗 |
[15:02] | God, no. | 天啊 没有 |
[15:05] | Look, i was in Brazil on vacation. | 我在巴西度假 |
[15:08] | Horatio and I only saw each other a couple of times– | 霍雷肖和我只见过几次 |
[15:10] | dinner, drinks. That’s it. | 晚餐 喝酒 仅此而已 |
[15:12] | I’m sorry I can’t help you. | 很抱歉 我帮不了你们 |
[15:14] | I wish I could. | 我也想帮你们 |
[15:17] | So what did you tell them? | 你和他们说什么了 |
[15:20] | Exactly what you told me to–nothing. | 就按你告诉我的 什么也没说 |
[15:23] | And they believed you? | 他们信了 |
[15:25] | Every word. | 全都信了 |
[15:30] | And the voice mail | 琼斯给你的 |
[15:32] | Jones left for you? | 语音留言呢 |
[15:36] | I deleted it. You can check my phone. | 我删了 你可以查我的手机 |
[15:42] | You know… you’re quite the liability. | 你真是个累赘 |
[15:50] | And I hate liabilities. | 我讨厌累赘 |
[15:56] | But I like you, Annabelle. | 不过我喜欢你 安娜贝尔 |
[16:01] | And I would hate for something to happen to you. | 我也讨厌将发生在你身上的事 |
[16:04] | Please. I won’t tell anyone. I promise. | 求你了 我不会告诉任何人 我发誓 |
[16:08] | I’m leaving the country tonight. | 我今晚就离开美国 |
[16:09] | You’ll–you’ll never see me again. | 你…你永远也见不到我了 |
[16:13] | Well, that’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[16:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[16:48] | Any luck finding the kid? | 有没有找到孩子的好消息 |
[16:50] | Well, we gave his name and his photo to local police, | 我们把他的名字和照片给了当地警局 |
[16:52] | and the FBI’s department of missing persons, | 和联邦调查局的失踪人口部门 |
[16:55] | but it’s like finding a needle in a stack of needles. | 可是就像大海捞针 |
[16:58] | I heard you talked to his mother. | 我听说你和他妈妈谈过了 |
[16:59] | Yes. She thinks the worst. | 是的 她想到了最坏结果 |
[17:02] | Hard not to agree with her. | 很难不认同她 |
[17:03] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[17:05] | Burning the midnight oil, I see. | 挑灯夜读 |
[17:07] | There’s gotta be something here. | 这里面一定有什么 |
[17:12] | Jane… | 简 |
[17:13] | Amanda Shaw was my witness. | 阿曼达·肖是我的证人 |
[17:15] | I gave her my word that I’d protect her, | 我答应她会保护她的 |
[17:17] | and Volker had her killed. | 然而沃克却把她杀了 |
[17:30] | You done with this? | 这份你看完了 |
[17:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:47] | Morning, boss. Just got word. | 早上好 老大 刚得到消息 |
[17:49] | Annabelle Sugalski left the country last night. | 安娜贝尔·苏格斯齐昨晚离开了美国 |
[17:51] | Flew out on a red-eye to London. | 坐红眼航班去了伦敦 |
[17:52] | He got to her. Damn it. | 他找到她了 该死 |
[17:55] | In Jones’ deposition, he said that | 琼斯的证词里说 |
[17:56] | he gave evidence against Volker in written reports. | 他在书面报告里写了对沃克不利的证据 |
[17:59] | I saw that, but none were ever found. | 我看到了 可是什么都找不到 |
[18:00] | What if Jones gave them to his employer? | 琼斯会不会把它们交给他老板了 |
[18:02] | V.N.X. Energy. | V.N.X.能源公司 |
[18:03] | – Let’s go check it out. – Okay. | -我们去查查 -好 |
[18:13] | That was the M.E. | 法医来的电话 |
[18:13] | With the test results from the autopsy. | 验尸报告出来了 |
[18:15] | D.N.A. identifies Charles Milk as one of the killers. | DNA表明查尔斯·米克是凶手之一 |
[18:18] | The M.E. also found a second D.N.A.– | 法医还发现了第二组DNA样本 |
[18:20] | a strand of hair. | 来自一绺头发 |
[18:22] | Was kind of hoping it was Volker, but no such luck. | 真希望是沃克的 不过哪会这么走运 |
[18:24] | No, Volker’s far too careful. | 不会是他的 沃克异常谨慎 |
[18:26] | So far, no match in the federal database. | 目前还没在联邦数据库中找到与之匹配的 |
[18:29] | But it does prove there was | 不过确实说明 |
[18:29] | another person present at the murder. | 凶杀现场还有另外一个人 |
[18:31] | The question is, who was it? | 问题是 到底是谁呢 |
[18:43] | Hi. We need to speak with a manager. | 你好 我们要找你们经理谈谈 |
[18:45] | Is everything all right? | 出什么事了 |
[18:46] | Just have a few questions. | 就问几个问题 |
[18:48] | Okay. Let me get him. | 好吧 我去找他 |
[19:00] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:01] | We’re leaving? | 这就走啦 |
[19:05] | Volker has been a step ahead of us this entire time. | 沃克一直都走在我们前面 |
[19:07] | He finds out we’re looking into V.N.X. Energy, | 要是他发现我们在调查V.N.X.能源公司 |
[19:09] | any chance we have of finding that evidence is gone. | 我们就休想再找到那些证据了 |
[19:14] | “It rained for a week, night and day. | “雨没日没夜地下了一星期 |
[19:17] | During the week, the fish were in their houses, | 这一星期里 鱼儿们待在家里 |
[19:19] | Keeping nice and warm. | 舒适温暖 |
[19:21] | When it finally stopped raining, | 等到天气终于放晴了 |
[19:23] | all the fish went outside | 所有的鱼儿都出了家门 |
[19:25] | And saw Spike in a small puddle growing gills. | 他们看见斯派克在一片水洼里 长出了鳃 |
[19:28] | The fish yelled, ‘how’s life in the water?’ | 鱼儿们喊道 ‘水里的生活如何’ |
[19:31] | And Spike yelled back, ‘Great. Come on in.’ | 斯派克回道 ‘棒极了 进来吧’ |
[19:34] | And that is why fish live in water.” | 从此鱼儿们就在水里生活啦” |
[19:39] | The end. | 讲完了 |
[19:42] | What do we say to Mr. Volker for sharing his time with us? | 沃克先生百忙之中前来 我们该说什么 |
[19:46] | Thank you, Mr. Volker. | 谢谢你 沃克先生 |
[19:49] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:50] | Thank you. See you again. | 谢谢 回见 |
[19:54] | Bye, kids. | 再见 孩子们 |
[19:58] | Uh, Mr. Volker. | 沃克先生 |
[20:00] | Patrick Jane. | 我是派翠克·简 |
[20:01] | I work with Teresa Lisbon. | 特蕾莎·里斯本的同事 |
[20:03] | Ah, yes. Mr. Jane. | 认识 简先生 |
[20:05] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:07] | Any friend of Teresa’s… | 特蕾莎的朋友就是我的朋友 |
[20:09] | She’s a–she’s a fascinating woman, isn’t she? | 她是个魅力十足的女人 对吧 |
[20:11] | Certainly. | 那是当然 |
[20:13] | Well, that was impressive. | 刚刚真是让人眼前一亮 |
[20:14] | Not only are you a super-successful businessman, | 你不仅是位非常成功的商人 |
[20:17] | but you’re quite the vivid storyteller. | 还是个讲故事的高手 |
[20:19] | For a moment there, I was splashing around | 有那么一会儿 我都觉得 |
[20:21] | in that puddle with Spike, | 自己也在那个水洼里 |
[20:22] | growing some gills. | 和斯派克一起长出了鳃 |
[20:25] | Was there something you needed? | 你找我有事吗 |
[20:27] | Need? No. | 事情倒是没有 |
[20:28] | I just wanted to meet you while I have the chance. | 我只是趁有机会的时候见见你 |
[20:32] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要出远门吗 |
[20:33] | No. But you are. | 不 是你要出远门 |
[20:36] | After your arrest, things are bound to get a little hectic, | 等你被捕了 事儿就多了 |
[20:39] | and I probably won’t have the chance to introduce myself. | 到时再跟你照面就难了 |
[20:41] | So here I am. | 所以我就来了 |
[20:42] | Very droll. | 很风趣 |
[20:43] | But you and I both know that I’m not gonna be arrested. | 不过你我心知肚明 我不会进监狱的 |
[20:51] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[20:59] | Are you finished? | 你说完没有 |
[21:00] | Yes. | 说完了 |
[21:15] | Gray suits, salt-and-pepper hair, 6 feet tall. | 灰西装 头发斑白 一米八的个儿 |
[21:18] | He’s coming out now. | 他现在出来了 |
[21:20] | All right. Got him. | 知道了 我看见了 |
[21:36] | Good evening, Agent Lisbon. | 晚上好 里斯本探员 |
[21:38] | I am sorry to bother you, Your Honor. | 很抱歉打扰您 法官阁下 |
[21:40] | All right, let’s see it. | 行了 我看看 |
[21:44] | So how are Emily and Ruth? | 埃米莉和露丝怎么样了 |
[21:45] | They’re good. | 她们很好 |
[21:46] | Emily’s at Santa Cruz, right? | 埃米莉在圣克鲁兹[美国城市] 是吧 |
[21:48] | Santa Clara. | 是圣克拉拉[古巴城市] |
[21:49] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[21:52] | Is this all you have? | 你们就掌握这些 |
[21:54] | Yes, but it’s clear that Tommy Volker is a very dangerous man. | 是的 不过汤米·沃克显然是个危险人物 |
[21:57] | Well, that may be true, Agent Lisbon, | 有可能确实如此 里斯本探员 |
[22:00] | but this is not enough for a warrant. | 不过不足以让我签署搜查令 |
[22:02] | Your Honor, if you just– | 法官阁下 你能不能 |
[22:02] | You have no proof that evidence against Mr. Volker | 你们没法证明指控沃克先生的证据 |
[22:05] | is inside V.N.X. Industries. | 就在V.N.X.工业公司里 |
[22:06] | I’m sorry. I can’t sign it. | 很抱歉 我不能签 |
[22:09] | Yes, Your Honor. | 好吧 法官阁下 |
[22:11] | Good evening. | 再见 |
[22:27] | Hello, Lisbon. What’s up? | 你好 里斯本 怎么了 |
[22:28] | I just left Judge Davis’ office. | 我刚从戴维斯法官的办公室出来 |
[22:30] | She won’t sign the V.N.X. Warrant. | 她不肯签对V.N.X.的搜查令 |
[22:32] | Are you asking me what I would do? | 你是想叫我出主意吗 |
[22:34] | No. I already know the answer. | 不是 反正结果都一样 |
[22:37] | Okay. Good night, Lisbon. | 好吧 晚安 里斯本 |
[22:46] | I am sorry, but that was my office. | 抱歉 不过我办公室的人来电话了 |
[22:48] | We got it–confirmation that there’s evidence | 我们有证据了 能证实指控托马斯·沃克的 |
[22:50] | against Thomas Volker inside the V.N.X. Energy offices. | 证据就在V.N.X.能源公司的办公楼里 |
[22:52] | What kind of confirmation? | 怎样的证据呢 |
[22:54] | It’s a coworker of Jones who still works at the company. | 是琼斯的同事提供的 他还在那家公司工作 |
[22:56] | I can get you a transcript of the questioning | 我可以明天一早 |
[22:58] | first thing in the morning, but time is of the essence. | 就把询问笔录拿给你 不过现在时间紧迫 |
[23:22] | Got something. | 有发现了 |
[23:26] | Don Clyde, 48. No priors. | 唐·克莱德 四十八岁 没有前科 |
[23:29] | Looks like he was a ward of the state when his mother died. | 他母亲去世的时候 他好像还在为国效力 |
[23:32] | Spent the last six years working | 过去六年 |
[23:34] | as a private security contractor in the Middle East. | 都在中东做雇佣兵 |
[23:36] | A mercenary. Does he have any family? | 雇佣兵 有家人吗 |
[23:39] | Uh… yep. | 有 |
[23:40] | Younger brother. John Clyde. | 有个弟弟 约翰·克莱德 |
[23:42] | But he’s serving two years in Lompoc | 不过他因为人身伤害罪被判了两年 |
[23:43] | on a battery charge. | 正在隆波克服刑 |
[23:47] | All right. I want this to be careful and methodical. | 行了 你们要有条不紊 谨慎行事 |
[23:49] | I don’t want anything to slip through the cracks. | 不能放过任何蛛丝马迹 |
[23:53] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[24:00] | Volker. | 肯定是沃克 |
[24:01] | How’d he know? | 他怎么知道的 |
[24:24] | I’m looking for Agent Lisbon. | 我要找里斯本探员 |
[24:31] | Boss. | 头儿 |
[24:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[24:37] | Such hostility. | 咄咄逼人啊 |
[24:39] | And here I thought we were mending fences. | 我还以为我们在改善关系呢 |
[24:41] | Answer the question. | 回答我 |
[24:44] | I came to ask you to drop this ridiculous investigation. | 我来请你撤销这荒唐的调查 |
[24:49] | I hate to see an officer of the law humiliated like this. | 我讨厌看到一个执法人员这样受到屈辱 |
[24:53] | Cho, will you show Mr. Volker out of here? | 周 你能带沃克先生出去吗 |
[24:56] | Gladly. | 乐意效劳 |
[24:58] | I’m only looking out for your best interests. | 我都是为了你们好 |
[25:01] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[25:05] | You want us to think that you’re gloating, | 你想让我们以为你很得意 |
[25:06] | but you’re not. | 可你并不得意 |
[25:08] | You’re afraid. | 你心里害怕 |
[25:10] | Afraid? | 害怕 |
[25:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:13] | Well, this certainly is a strange way of showing it. | 这真是奇怪的送客之道 |
[25:15] | I can see right through you. | 我能看透你 |
[25:18] | We were close, searching your offices like that. | 我们这么搜查你的办公室 已经接近真相了 |
[25:20] | Too close. | 近在咫尺 |
[25:22] | You want us to think that you’re in control, | 你想让我们以为你尽在掌握 |
[25:24] | that you’re untouchable. | 以为你不可捉摸 |
[25:25] | But you’re not. | 可你并不是 |
[25:27] | You’re afraid of us. | 你害怕我们 |
[25:31] | And you should be. | 你也该害怕 |
[25:51] | So you think Don Clyde helped kill Horatio Jones? | 那你认为唐·克莱德杀了霍雷肖·琼斯 |
[25:54] | Yeah, I’m sure of it. | 对 我肯定 |
[25:55] | Well… fairly sure of it. | 相当肯定 |
[25:58] | – But we have no proof. – Correct. | -可我们没有证据 -对 |
[26:01] | So if we bring him in, we won’t have any leverage, | 如果我们抓他来 那我们手里没有筹码 |
[26:03] | but if we keep digging, | 可如果我们继续调查 |
[26:04] | Volker might find out and make him disappear. | 沃克可能会发现 然后人间蒸发 |
[26:07] | So bring him in and fake the leverage. | 那就抓他回来 然后伪造筹码 |
[26:20] | Get out. Hands in the air. | 下来 举起手 |
[26:21] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Turn around. | 转身 |
[26:25] | Turn around. Do it now. | 转身 快 |
[26:30] | Come on. What is this? | 拜托 怎么回事 |
[26:31] | – What’s going on? – Get in the car. | -怎么回事 -上车 |
[26:33] | Ah, man. | 伙计 |
[26:37] | What did I do? | 我犯了什么事 |
[26:54] | We know you work for Tommy Volker. | 我们知道你为汤米·沃克效力 |
[26:57] | You were working for him the day | 你和查尔斯·米克 |
[26:58] | that you and Charles Milk murdered Horatio Jones. | 杀害霍雷肖·琼斯那天 你在为他效力 |
[27:02] | Volker was there, wasn’t he? | 沃克也在场 是不是 |
[27:03] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[27:05] | We can help you. | 我们能帮你 |
[27:06] | But you’re gonna have to work with us. | 但你得配合我们 |
[27:10] | Something just occurred to me. | 我突然想到件事 |
[27:13] | You haven’t asked for a lawyer. | 你没请律师 |
[27:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:16] | A man in your vocation, | 坐你这个位置的人 |
[27:18] | wouldn’t that be second nature? | 这不该是老习惯了吗 |
[27:19] | Only guilty men need lawyers. | 只有有罪的人才需要律师 |
[27:22] | Nice try, but that’s not it. | 说得好 可不管用 |
[27:24] | We’ll go back to that. | 我们回到刚才的话题 |
[27:25] | I just want to run a theory by you. | 我只想猜测你的想法 |
[27:28] | You see, we know someone saw you kill Jones– | 你看 我们知道有人看到你杀了琼斯 |
[27:33] | a boy. | 一个男孩 |
[27:36] | Marvin–he saw what you did, didn’t he? | 马文 他看到你的所作所为了 是不是 |
[27:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:43] | So you killed him. | 这么说是你杀了他 |
[27:49] | I would never kill a child. | 我绝不会杀孩子 |
[27:53] | No, you wouldn’t. | 对 你绝不会 |
[27:56] | You didn’t choose this life. | 他的死不是你选的 |
[27:57] | You were forced into it– | 你是迫于无奈 |
[27:58] | a ward of the state with no options. | 你根本别无选择 |
[28:00] | You don’t enjoy what you do. | 你也不喜欢做这种事 |
[28:01] | And you’re not a sociopath like Volker or Charles Milk. | 你也不像沃克和查尔斯·米克这样反社会 |
[28:06] | So you let one of them kill the boy. | 所以你让他们中的一个杀了那孩子 |
[28:11] | No. | 不 |
[28:12] | No? | 不是吗 |
[28:15] | Unless… | 除非 |
[28:18] | Unless he’s still alive. | 除非他还活着 |
[28:22] | He is, isn’t he? | 他还活着 是不是 |
[28:25] | You couldn’t kill him, | 你下不了手 |
[28:27] | but you couldn’t let a witness | 可你不能放过一个 |
[28:28] | to a murder that you committed go free. | 看到你杀人的目击者 |
[28:32] | So you took him. | 所以你抓住他 |
[28:33] | You gave him up someone you trusted. | 你把他交给了你信任的人 |
[28:35] | The boy would be safe, | 这孩子会安全 |
[28:37] | and any talk of murder would fall on deaf ears. | 这样就不会有人指证你杀人 |
[28:42] | What did you do with him, Clyde? | 你对他做了什么 克莱德 |
[28:49] | If I talk… I’m a dead man. | 如果我招了 我就死定了 |
[28:53] | If you don’t, it’s just a matter of time. | 你不招的话 我们发现也只是时间问题 |
[28:56] | Think about your situation here. | 想想你现在的处境 |
[28:58] | We are gonna start actively looking for Marvin Pettigrew. | 我们会开始积极寻找马文·皮特格鲁 |
[29:02] | When Volker finds out that you let a witness go, | 当沃克发现你放跑了目击者 |
[29:04] | a witness that could tie him to the Jones murder, | 一个能将他和琼斯谋杀案联系起来的目击者 |
[29:06] | what do you think he’s gonna do? | 你觉得他会怎么做 |
[29:08] | You know his methods better than anyone. | 你比谁都了解他的想法 |
[29:14] | I’m not saying another word. I… | 我什么都不说了 我… |
[29:17] | No. | 不说了 |
[29:19] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[29:20] | We have to let him go. | 我们得放他走 |
[29:21] | Volker will go after him, just like you said he would. | 沃克会追杀他 就像你说的那样 |
[29:23] | Yes, but not today. Volker’s not that good. | 对 但不在今天 沃克没那么有能耐 |
[29:25] | Ah, and meanwhile, Clyde will lead us to Marvin. | 而且与此同时 克莱德会引我们去找到马文 |
[29:27] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[29:28] | Cold. I like it. | 尽在掌握 我喜欢 |
[29:31] | Rigsby, I’m releasing Clyde. | 瑞斯比 我这就放了克莱德 |
[29:33] | Drop him off a couple of miles away. | 把他送到几英里外的地方下车 |
[29:34] | Volker cannot know he was here. | 别让沃克知道他来过 |
[29:36] | Sure thing, boss. | 当然 头儿 |
[29:37] | Cho, I need you to tail him. | 周 你去跟着他 |
[29:39] | Maybe he’ll lead us to Marvin Pettigrew. | 或许他会带我们去找马文·皮特格鲁 |
[29:40] | You got it. | 好 |
[29:52] | All right. Get out. | 好 出来 |
[29:55] | My apartment’s half an hour away. | 我家离这里还有一小时车程 |
[29:58] | Call a cab. | 叫出租 |
[30:21] | Yeah, can I have a cab? | 是 我能叫辆出租吗 |
[30:30] | Ooh. Is that diet? | 是无糖的吗 |
[30:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:37] | It’s like a week old. Why didn’t you tell me? | 放了一周了吧 你怎么没说 |
[30:40] | You didn’t ask. | 你又没问 |
[30:52] | Hello. | 喂 |
[30:54] | How is Agent Lisbon today? | 里斯本探员今天怎么样 |
[30:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:03] | Clyde… | 克莱德 |
[31:06] | you’re lying to me. | 你对我撒谎 |
[31:08] | You’re a dead man. | 你死定了 |
[31:14] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[31:17] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:34] | You said there was something else. | 你说还有别的证据 |
[31:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:42] | But… | 不过… |
[31:48] | There’s no need to be worried about it, Brenda. | 你不用担心 布伦达 |
[31:53] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[31:54] | Please don’t make me do this. | 请别逼我泄密 |
[31:57] | Make you? | 逼你 |
[32:00] | You entered into this relationship willingly. | 你是自愿结成这种关系的 |
[32:02] | Not this. | 可不包括这件事 |
[32:04] | I didn’t agree to this. | 这事我没同意干 |
[32:06] | Give me the envelope. | 把信封给我 |
[32:24] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[32:25] | They think he’s a witness to Jones’ murder. | 他们认为他是琼斯谋杀案的目击者 |
[32:33] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. | -他在哪 -我不知道 |
[32:42] | I said… where is he? | 我再问一遍 他在哪 |
[32:45] | I don’t know. I swear. | 我发誓我不知道 |
[32:57] | Mr. Costa… | 科斯塔先生 |
[32:59] | I have a job for you. | 我有活交给你 |
[33:10] | Did he say anything? | 他说什么了吗 |
[33:11] | No, he made a call, dropped his cell, | 没有 他接了通电话 扔了手机 |
[33:13] | and walked into the street. | 就往街上走 |
[33:14] | Last call was from Volker’s office. | 最后一通电话是沃克办公室打来的 |
[33:15] | We need to find the boy. | 我得找到那个男孩 |
[33:16] | And we need to hurry. Volker knows about him. | 我们要抓紧 沃克知道他的存在 |
[33:18] | How, you think Clyde told him? | 你觉得克莱德告诉他了吗 |
[33:20] | Someone is feeding Volker information. | 有人在向他泄露情报 |
[33:21] | Yeah, but who? | 但是谁呢 |
[33:22] | I’m not sure, but that’s how he knew about Annabelle | 我不确定 但他就是这样得知安娜贝尔和 |
[33:24] | and the search warrant for V.N.X. Energy. | V.N.X能源公司搜查令的事 |
[33:26] | And it’s how he knew about Clyde. | 他也是这样知道克莱德的情况的 |
[33:27] | It’s only a matter of time before he finds Marvin. | 他找到马文只是时间问题 |
[33:35] | Van Pelt, did you get a printout | 范佩尔 你把克莱德的手机通讯录 |
[33:36] | of Clyde’s cell phone contacts? | 打印出来了吗 |
[33:37] | Yeah, right here. | 出了 就在这儿 |
[33:39] | All right, here’s how we’re gonna do this– | 好吧 我们这么安排 |
[33:40] | we’ll split up the list | 我们分头查这名单 |
[33:41] | and see if we can figure out who Clyde left the boy with. | 看看能不能查出克莱德把那男孩交给谁了 |
[33:44] | We’ll need background checks on everyone. | 我们要核查每个人的背景 |
[33:46] | It’ll be someone close to Clyde, | 一定是跟克莱德关系亲密的人 |
[33:48] | but not immediate family– | 但未必是直系亲属 |
[33:48] | a cousin, a childhood friend, ex-girlfriend. | 比如表兄 发小 前女友之类的 |
[33:51] | Most likely a woman that doesn’t have children of her own, | 最有可能的是个没有儿女的女人 |
[33:53] | somewhere between the age of 25 and 50. | 年龄在25到50岁之间 |
[33:56] | And someone who’d want to be a mother. | 一个很想做母亲的人 |
[33:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[33:58] | All right. We’re on a clock let’s move. | 好了 时间紧迫 开工吧 |
[34:32] | I think I got something. | 我有发现 |
[34:33] | Anita Doty, 33. | 安妮塔·多蒂 33岁 |
[34:36] | She’s the ex-wife of Clyde’s brother. | 她是克莱德表兄的前妻 |
[34:37] | She has an arrest for check kiting. | 她因为开空头支票被捕过 |
[34:39] | She’s single, no dependents. | 她单身 没有亲人 |
[34:40] | Clyde sent her money last month–$500. | 克莱德上个月给她汇了500块 |
[34:42] | Mm. That’s her. | 就是她 |
[34:44] | Do we have an address? | 有地址吗 |
[34:45] | 225-B Cedar Street in Hayward. | 海沃德区雪松街225-B |
[34:47] | All right, if we can find her, so can Volker. | 好了 如果我们能找到她 沃克也能 |
[34:49] | Cho, Rigsby, let’s go. | 周 瑞斯比 出发 |
[34:50] | Yep, right behind you. | 好了 你们先走 |
[34:59] | It’s apartment B. | 这就是B公寓 |
[35:01] | Upstairs. | 上楼就是 |
[35:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么意思 |
[35:09] | That’s the job. | 这就是你的活 |
[35:14] | What do you want me to do with him? | 你想让我对他做什么 |
[35:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[35:20] | I can’t do that. | 这我干不了 |
[35:21] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[35:22] | Get up there now. | 赶紧上楼 |
[35:24] | No. Sorry. No kids. | 不行 抱歉 不杀孩子 |
[35:27] | I never killed a kid. I’m not starting now. | 我从没杀过孩子 我不准备破例 |
[35:33] | I will bury you for this. You hear me? | 你不干的话下场会很惨 听明白了吗 |
[35:37] | You do what you have to. | 随你处置吧 |
[35:39] | But I’m not killing a little kid. | 但我不杀小孩 |
[37:14] | Hey, Cho. What’s up? | 周 怎么样了 |
[37:16] | We’re at the apartment. | 我们到达公寓了 |
[37:17] | No one’s here, but the door’s broken open. | 没人在家 但门被撞开了 |
[37:19] | There are signs of a struggle. | 有挣扎的痕迹 |
[37:20] | Do you think he took Marvin? | 你觉得他掳走了马文 |
[37:22] | Can’t be sure. | 不能确定 |
[37:23] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[37:32] | Cho. | 周 |
[37:34] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[37:35] | Check this out. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[37:39] | Boss, I don’t think Volker has him. | 头儿 我想沃克没抓到他 |
[37:41] | Why? | 问什么 |
[37:41] | Because Marvin’s on a school field trip. | 因为马文去参加学校的实地考察了 |
[37:43] | He’s at the city zoo. | 他在市动物园 |
[37:44] | Get Oakland P.D. There. | 通知奥克兰警署赶去 |
[37:45] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就出发 |
[38:01] | Hey, Marvin? | 马文 |
[38:04] | Marvin Pettigrew? | 马文·皮特格鲁 |
[38:27] | I’m with her! | 我跟她一起的 |
[38:29] | You see him? | 你看见他了吗 |
[38:31] | No. | 没有 |
[39:05] | Marvin? | 马文 |
[39:08] | Marvin Pettigrew? | 马文·皮特格鲁 |
[39:17] | Hey, it’s, uh… It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:19] | I-I need you to come with me, Marvin. | 我要你跟我走 马文 |
[39:20] | I’m gonna–I’m gonna take you to see your mother. | 我要带你去见你母亲 |
[39:23] | But Anita said that my mother was dead. | 但是安妮塔说我母亲死了 |
[39:26] | No. No, that’s–that’s– that’s not true. | 不 不 那不是真的 |
[39:28] | Um, I’m gonna–I’m gonna take you to see her. | 我会带你去见她 |
[39:30] | Just come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[39:33] | Come with me, Marvin. | 跟我走 马文 |
[39:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:37] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[39:45] | Let go! Help! | 放手 救命 |
[39:46] | It’s Volker. He’s here. | 是沃克 他在这儿 |
[39:48] | – Hey, shut up, kid! – Help! | -闭嘴 孩子 -救命 |
[39:58] | – Help! – Shut up! | -救命 -闭嘴 |
[39:59] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[40:00] | – Hey, what are you doing? – He’s taking me! | -你干什么呢 -他要把我抓走 |
[40:01] | Hey, let go of that kid! You, stop! | 放开那孩子 住手 |
[40:16] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[40:20] | Lisbon, you all right? | 里斯本 你还好吗 |
[40:21] | Yeah, I’m all right. Ohh! | 我很好 |
[40:23] | I’m gonna find the kid. | 我去找那孩子 |
[40:24] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[40:33] | Relax, Volker. It’s over. | 放松点 沃克 都结束了 |
[41:01] | Be right there. | 就来 |
[41:09] | Marvin! | 马文 |
[41:10] | – Mom. – Oh, my God. | -妈妈 -我的天 |
[41:12] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[41:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |