时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Jane? | 简 |
[00:15] | Hi, Lisbon. | 好啊 里斯本 |
[00:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:17] | Uh, just working. | 工作罢了 |
[00:19] | Okay, well, out here in the real world, | 好吧 现实世界中 |
[00:21] | we have a case. We have to go. | 有个案子 我们要出发了 |
[00:22] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[00:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[00:45] | You think you’re so mysterious. | 你觉得自己很神秘 |
[00:47] | I know what you’re doing in there. | 我知道你在里面做什么 |
[00:48] | Oh, really? What? | 真的吗 什么 |
[00:50] | You’re making a list, | 你在列名单 |
[00:51] | trying to figure out who it is that you’ve met that’s Red John. | 想查出你见过的哪个人是血腥约翰 |
[00:53] | Not just met, shaken hands with. | 不止见过 我还跟他握手了 |
[00:55] | – How many people are on that list, anyway? – A lot. | -话说回来 名单上有多少人 -很多 |
[00:59] | Got a male shooting victim. Looks to be early 20s. | 死者男性 枪击致死 看起来二十出头 |
[01:01] | Happened about an hour ago. No I.D. | 被害时间是大约一小时前 身上没有证件 |
[01:03] | Who called it in? | 是谁报的警 |
[01:04] | We don’t know. Call was anonymous. | 不知道 匿名电话 |
[01:06] | What do the witnesses have to say? | 目击者怎么说 |
[01:07] | Uh, not sure. Cho’s talking to them. | 还不清楚 周在和他们谈话 |
[01:09] | Has the coroner taken a look at him yet? | 验尸官已经来检查过了吗 |
[01:10] | Yeah, he’s on his way. | 在路上了 |
[01:11] | What… what’s that on his face? | 他脸上是什么东西 |
[01:14] | – What? – Oh, boy. | -什么 -老天 |
[01:18] | Happy anniversary! | 十周年快乐 |
[01:21] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:22] | Come in, everybody! | 大伙儿都出来吧 |
[01:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[01:26] | Ten years ago, Teresa Lisbon | 十年前 特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[01:28] | left the San Francisco Police Department | 离开旧金山警局 |
[01:30] | to join the California Bureau of Investigation. | 加入了加州调查局 |
[01:33] | Today she is without doubt | 如今毫无疑问 |
[01:34] | the rootinest, tootinest, sharp-shootinest cop | 她已然成为整个加州最脚踏实地 以理服人 |
[01:37] | in the whole state of California. | 最干练的警察了 |
[01:39] | Happy anniversary, boss. | 头儿 十周年快乐 |
[01:40] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[01:43] | If we could start the music, please? | 请打开音乐吧 |
[01:45] | – I had no idea. – Let’s party! | -我对此一无所知 -派对开始 |
[01:46] | Congratulations, Lisbon. | 祝贺你 里斯本 |
[01:48] | Thank you, Ron. | 谢谢你 罗恩 |
[01:49] | Why did you do this? | 干嘛要这样 |
[01:50] | It was Rigsby’s idea. | 是瑞斯比的点子 |
[01:55] | Is he taking his clothes off? | 他是在脱衣服吗 |
[01:56] | He is. | 是的 |
[01:57] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[01:59] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[02:00] | Thank you, Ray. | 谢谢你 雷 |
[02:01] | Haffner. Good to see you. | 哈弗内 幸会 |
[02:03] | You know, I really enjoyed when we worked together. | 我挺喜欢我们一起工作的时候 |
[02:04] | We should do it again sometime. | 什么时候可以再合作一回 |
[02:06] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:06] | You mean when you almost got me fired? | 你是说你差点害我被炒那事吗 |
[02:08] | Yeah, that was a lot of fun. | 还真挺有趣的 |
[02:09] | Hey, um, can we grab lunch? | 能一起吃个午饭吗 |
[02:11] | There’s just something I wanna discuss with you. | 有点事想跟你商讨一下 |
[02:12] | Yeah, sure. | 行 |
[02:13] | All right. I’ll call you. Jane. | 好的 我会联系你的 简 |
[02:16] | How come he doesn’t like me? | 他为何不喜欢我 |
[02:16] | You got lunch here, you got… | 你有午餐 还有… |
[02:18] | Oh, look out. | 留神了 |
[02:19] | What? | 什么 |
[02:20] | Okay, that’s enough. Shoo. Okay? | 好了够了 走开好吗 |
[02:21] | It was fun. But not my butt. | 挺有趣的 别碰我屁股 |
[02:25] | That was the office. Homicide out in Placer County. | 是办公室打来的 普莱瑟县有起谋杀案 |
[02:28] | The team that was supposed to cover for us today | 小组今天得给我们打掩护 |
[02:29] | Can’t make it out there. | 去不了 |
[02:31] | Well, I don’t think we can drag Lisbon away from this. | 我觉得我们不能把里斯本从这里拖走啊 |
[02:33] | – Can’t we cover it, Cho? – Yeah. Yeah, we can. | -周 我们能自己搞定吗 -行 |
[02:36] | Okay. Where did you find that guy? | 好 你从哪里找来这家伙的 |
[02:40] | That was fun. But we’re done, okay? | 挺有趣的 但是够了 好吗 |
[02:41] | Oh, yeah. Those are nice moves. | 好吧 动作很漂亮 |
[02:50] | CBI. I’m Agent Cho, this is Patrick Jane. | 加调局的 我是周探员 这位是派翠克·简 |
[02:53] | Rick Anaya. Chief here in Elliston. | 我是里克·阿纳亚 埃利斯顿的警长 |
[02:54] | Good to meet you. This way. | 幸会 这边请 |
[02:56] | The bodies were found in a secret basement | 尸体是在谷仓下面的地下密室 |
[02:58] | under the barn floor. | 被发现的 |
[03:00] | And what’s with the secret basement? | 地下密室里有什么 |
[03:01] | Yeah, probably built in the 20s | 可能是上世纪二十年代 |
[03:02] | to hide booze during prohibition. | 禁酒令期间建造用于藏酒的 |
[03:05] | My dad, who was chief before me, | 我父亲 也就是上一任警长 |
[03:06] | said there used to be stills all through these parts. | 说这里大部分都没变 |
[03:09] | Kids were playing in the barn, | 孩子们在谷仓玩耍 |
[03:10] | found a trap door, went in, found some bones. | 发现了活板门 进去以后发现了尸骨 |
[03:14] | If you boys are still in town for dinner, | 如果你们打算在镇上吃晚餐 |
[03:16] | Ella’s diner on Allen Street– | 艾伦街上的艾拉餐厅 |
[03:18] | Best damn chili in town. | 有镇上最好的辣椒 |
[03:25] | What’s the coroner say? | 验尸官怎么说 |
[03:26] | Well, right now he’s guessing they died 20, 25 years ago. | 目前他猜测他们死于20-25年前 |
[03:29] | Whoa. He confirms three bodies in all. | 他确认了总共有三具尸体 |
[03:36] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[03:38] | Uh, looks like a shotgun pellet. | 看起来是霰弹枪弹片 |
[03:40] | Yeah, we found some of those under the bones. | 是的 我们在尸骨下面发现了一些 |
[03:42] | Figured they fell out the body as they decomposed. | 可能是腐烂的时候从尸体里掉出来的 |
[03:45] | No shell casings in here, though. | 但没有发现弹壳 |
[03:47] | Must have shot them somewhere else, | 凶手应该是在别处枪杀了他们 |
[03:49] | brought the bodies here. | 然后把尸体搬到了这里 |
[03:52] | – Anything else? – Yeah, a couple of things. | -还有别的发现吗 -还有一些 |
[03:55] | High school class ring. Guess it fell off one of them. | 高中毕业戒指 应该是其中一个人身上掉出来的 |
[03:59] | We’ll check that out. Is that it? | 我们会查明的 就这些吗 |
[04:01] | No, this .38. | 不 还有这个 点38的 |
[04:03] | And one round’s been fired. | 就我们目前所知 |
[04:05] | Not in here, as far as we can tell. | 在别处发生过一轮枪击 |
[04:09] | You see that wire? | 看到电线了吗 |
[04:11] | On the wrist? | 手腕上的 |
[04:12] | See, I’m guessing at least two of the victims | 我猜想至少其中两名死者 |
[04:14] | were tied up with it. | 被电线捆绑 |
[04:15] | This is very depressing. | 气氛太压抑了 |
[04:17] | I’m gonna wait outside. | 我去外面等 |
[05:30] | The Red John symbol was on the side of the barn? | 谷仓外墙上有血腥约翰的符号 |
[05:32] | – That’s weird. – Yeah. | -真奇怪 -对 |
[05:34] | Must have been there 15, 20 years. | 已经在那15到20年了 |
[05:36] | Wonder what it means. What did Jane say? | 不知道这意味着什么 简怎么说 |
[05:39] | Nothing. Wouldn’t talk about it. | 没说什么 他不想谈 |
[05:40] | Okay. Everybody feel as bad as I do? | 有谁跟我一样感觉那么糟吗 |
[05:44] | Not if you feel like you look. | 看看你的样子就没有 |
[05:46] | I feel fine. | 我感觉挺好 |
[05:47] | What time did you get back to the party last night? | 你们昨晚是什么时候回派对上来的 |
[05:49] | A little past 10:00. Not that you noticed. | 十点过一点 你当然没注意到 |
[05:50] | Yeah. That, uh, Tequila was a killer. | 是啊 龙舌兰真要人命 |
[05:57] | Did I, uh… do anything embarrassing? | 我做了什么丢人的事吗 |
[05:59] | – Yes. – Really? What? | -做了 -真的吗 什么 |
[06:01] | Good morning. Thank you for the party. | 早上好 谢谢你们的派对 |
[06:03] | – It was very thoughtful. – You’re welcome. | -有心了 -不客气 |
[06:06] | But I am never gonna forgive you for that stripper. | 不过我是永远没法原谅脱衣舞男那件事的 |
[06:09] | Where are we with the three victims? | 三名死者的案子怎么样了 |
[06:11] | Coroner says they probably died 25 years ago, so 1988. | 验尸官认为他们可能死于二十五年前 也就是1988年 |
[06:14] | Talked to the ring manufacturer. | 跟做戒指的工匠谈了 |
[06:16] | They traced it back to a Lester Bradovich | 查到戒指属于狄克逊一所高中的学生 |
[06:18] | who went to a high school in Dixon. | 莱斯特·布拉多维奇 |
[06:20] | Checking him out now. | 正在调查他 |
[06:21] | The gun that was found near the bodies isn’t registered. | 尸体附近找到的枪未注册 |
[06:24] | No sign of the bullet that was fired, either. | 也没有开枪过的痕迹 |
[06:25] | But I’ve got techs sweeping the area around the barn. | 不过我让技术人员去排查谷仓周围了 |
[06:27] | Nice work. Let me know what you find. | 干得好 有发现告诉我 |
[06:31] | She was kidding, right? | 她在开玩笑吧 |
[06:32] | – About never forgiving? – Nope. | -说永远都不会原谅我 -没开玩笑 |
[06:37] | How was the rest of the party? | 后来派对进行得怎么样 |
[06:39] | Torture. That can never, ever happen again. | 折磨 绝对不能再开这种派对了 |
[06:41] | Ten years, huh? | 十年了啊 |
[06:43] | More, actually. | 事实上不止十年 |
[06:44] | Every year with you counts as two. | 跟你在一起时度日如年 |
[06:45] | Ah. Are those from the crime scene? | 这是犯罪现场的照片吗 |
[06:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:55] | This can’t be a coincidence, can it? | 这不可能是巧合 是吧 |
[06:57] | There’s no such thing. | 不可能 |
[06:59] | These murders happened ten years before Red John was even active. | 这些谋杀发生十年后 血腥约翰才开始活跃 |
[07:02] | A shotgun was never his weapon of choice. | 他也从不用霰弹枪作为武器 |
[07:04] | True. | 没错 |
[07:05] | Well, what happened? How’d it get there? | 那是怎么回事呢 那个符号怎么来的呢 |
[07:11] | They’re excellent questions. You know where to find me. | 问得很好 你知道去哪里找我 |
[07:18] | Got a hit on Lester Bradovich. | 查到莱斯特·布拉多维奇的相关记录了 |
[07:20] | He had a couple of arrests in the mid-’80s. | 他在八十年代中期曾多次被捕 |
[07:21] | Small stuff. Possession, | 都是些小案子 非法持有违禁物 |
[07:23] | drunk and disorderly. | 酗酒和妨碍治安 |
[07:24] | No record of him after 1987. | 1987年后就没记录了 |
[07:26] | – Family? – A brother in town, | -亲属呢 -有个哥哥住在镇里 |
[07:28] | but here’s the weird thing– | 但有一点很奇怪 |
[07:29] | nobody ever filed a missing persons report on him. | 没人提交过关于他的失踪人口报告 |
[07:31] | That’s odd. You and Rigsby go | 确实奇怪 你和瑞斯比去和 |
[07:32] | and see what the brother has to say. | 他哥哥谈谈 |
[07:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:37] | So what did I do last night? | 我昨晚到底干了什么 |
[07:39] | Come on. I’m dying here. | 告诉我吧 我要急死了 |
[07:41] | You got up on the table and sang “Bohemian Rhapsody.” | 你爬上了桌子 唱波西米亚狂想曲 |
[07:43] | Oh. I do a pretty good Freddie Mercury. | 原来我好好演了一把摇滚巨星啊 |
[07:46] | That’s not so embarrassing. | 也不怎么丢人嘛 |
[07:47] | Maybe not for you. | 也就你觉得不丢人 |
[07:49] | Gordon Bradovich? | 戈登·布拉多维奇 |
[07:50] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[07:52] | We need to talk to you about your brother Lester. | 我们得和你谈谈你的弟弟莱斯特 |
[07:54] | Lester? Are you serious? | 莱斯特 真的吗 |
[07:59] | You’re–you’re positive it’s Lester? | 你们确定是莱斯特吗 |
[08:01] | We’re waiting for final confirmation from the coroner, | 还在等验尸官的最终确认 |
[08:04] | But we’re pretty sure, yeah. | 但是我们相当确定 是他 |
[08:06] | This is just unreal. | 这听起来太不真实了 |
[08:08] | When was your last contact with your brother? | 你和你弟弟最后一次联系是什么时候 |
[08:11] | Oh, god, uh, sometime in the late ’80s. | 大概是八十年代末的时候吧 |
[08:14] | So you haven’t seen him in almost 25 years, | 那就是说你差不多有25年没见过他了 |
[08:15] | But you never reported him missing. Why is that? | 但你从没上报过他失踪 为什么 |
[08:17] | We didn’t think he was missing. | 我们不知道他失踪了 |
[08:19] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:20] | Lester had been in a lot of trouble. | 莱斯特总是惹麻烦 |
[08:23] | Drugs and scrapes with the law, and… | 毒品啊 打打法律擦边球啊 |
[08:27] | then, uh, when he was about 24, | 然后 他24岁的时候 |
[08:29] | he–he joined with this, uh, this group. | 他加入了那个 那个组织 |
[08:32] | A little weird, but, uh, very strict, very disciplined. | 有点奇怪 但是 戒律非常严苛 |
[08:35] | Seemed to straighten him out. | 似乎也让他安分了起来 |
[08:37] | He, uh, he got calmer, stopped getting into trouble. | 他变得更冷静 也没再惹麻烦 |
[08:39] | And what does that have to do with his disappearance? | 那这和他消失有什么关系呢 |
[08:41] | Well, after about a year with them, | 差不多加入那个组织一年后 |
[08:43] | he, uh, he came to my dad and me, | 他 他过来找我和爸爸 |
[08:45] | and he said that he had to break off all contact | 他说他得断绝和亲人的 |
[08:49] | with his biological family. | 所有联系 |
[08:52] | Yeah. His group said that this was the only way | 那个组织说只有这样 |
[08:54] | his true identity could emerge. | 他才能找到真实的自己 |
[08:57] | We were pretty hurt. | 我们很伤心 |
[08:58] | But Lester–he was totally matter-of-fact about it, | 但是莱斯特完全相信了 |
[09:01] | had to be done. | 说必须这么做 |
[09:03] | That was… the last time I talked to him. | 那就是 我最后一次和他说话 |
[09:07] | Now you’re telling me he’s been dead all this time? | 如今你们是说他已经去世了这么久了吗 |
[09:09] | I just–I-I don’t even know what to think. | 我 我都不知道该怎么看这件事 |
[09:12] | What’s the name of the group? | 那个组织叫什么名字 |
[09:14] | Vision. | 视觉 |
[09:15] | No. | 不对 |
[09:17] | Visualize. | 天眼组织 |
[09:20] | You’ve heard of it? | 你们听说过吗 |
[09:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:27] | Teresa. | 特蕾莎 |
[09:28] | Ray Haffner. I’ve been looking for you. | 我是雷·哈弗内 我一直在找你 |
[09:29] | Hey, Ray. What’s up? | 你好 雷 什么事 |
[09:31] | I was wondering if we could snag that lunch today | 不知道今天一点钟你有没有空 |
[09:33] | at 1:00 at the State House Cafe. | 和我去州议会大厦餐厅吃饭 |
[09:35] | Sure. You wanna tell me what this is about? | 没问题 愿意告诉我原因吗 |
[09:37] | I’m intrigued. | 我很好奇 |
[09:38] | Then my plan is working. I’ll see you then. | 那我的目的就达到了 等会见 |
[09:41] | – What does he want? – Lunch. | -他想干什么 -和我吃午饭 |
[09:43] | Mr. Jane. Agent Lisbon. | 简先生 里斯本探员 |
[09:45] | Good to see you again. Jason Cooper. | 很高兴再次见到你 杰森·库伯 |
[09:47] | Brother Cooper. | 库伯修士 |
[09:49] | Last time, uh, I saw you was, uh, | 上次我见到你的时候 |
[09:52] | when Bret Stiles had just uncovered your plan | 布莱特·斯特尔斯发现了你 |
[09:54] | to take over this place. | 计划取代他的位置 |
[09:55] | I thought he would have gutted you like a trout, | 我还以为他会把你大卸八块呢 |
[09:56] | but here you are. | 结果你又出现了 |
[09:57] | Bret’s generosity is only exceeded | 布莱特不仅慷慨大方 |
[09:59] | by his capacity for forgiveness. | 他更有一颗宽容之心 |
[10:01] | Is Mr. Stiles here? We need to speak with him. | 斯特尔斯先生在吗 我们得和他谈谈 |
[10:04] | Unfortunately, Bret was called out of the country this morning. | 很不幸 今早布莱特有事出国了 |
[10:06] | Convenient. | 还真会找理由 |
[10:07] | But he asked me to answer any question you have. | 但是他让我替他回答你们的问题 |
[10:09] | Won’t you come this way? There’s tea. | 不如进来喝杯茶吧 |
[10:14] | Lester Bradovich belonged to our church. | 莱斯特·布拉多维奇是我们教会的 |
[10:16] | I believe there’s a good chance | 我想很可能 |
[10:17] | that all three of the bodies you found were church members. | 那三具尸体都是教会成员 |
[10:20] | Well, what makes you say that, Mr. Cooper? | 为什么这么说 库伯先生 |
[10:22] | These murders occurred in 1988. | 谋杀发生在1988年 |
[10:24] | At that time, Visualize owned the Elliston farm. | 那个时候 埃利斯顿农场是天眼组织的 |
[10:27] | Everyone who worked there was a member of the church. | 所有在那里工作过的人都是教会成员 |
[10:29] | Why did Bret Stiles own a farm? | 为什么布莱特·斯特尔斯要买下一个农场 |
[10:31] | He had a dream. | 他有一个梦想 |
[10:33] | He saw Visualize controlling an agricultural empire | 他看到天眼组织通过小麦业掌控着 |
[10:36] | based on wheat, but he wanted each of the farms | 一个农业帝国 但他希望每个农场都能 |
[10:39] | to be a self-sustaining bio-community. | 成为一个自给自足的团体 |
[10:40] | So they had to raise their own vegetables and livestock. | 所以他们得自己种植蔬菜蓄养牲畜 |
[10:44] | It was a grand vision. | 他眼光很长远 |
[10:45] | The church bought a half-dozen farms. | 教会买下了六个农场 |
[10:47] | Half a dozen? All run by people that knew nothing about farming? | 六个 全都由完全不懂农业的人来运作吗 |
[10:51] | Let’s just say that enthusiasm | 只能说即使是激情 |
[10:52] | was a poor substitute for expertise. | 也不足以取代经验的重要性 |
[10:54] | They all failed in a year or two. | 这些农场都在一两年内倒闭了 |
[10:57] | Lester Bradovich ran the Elliston farm | 莱斯特·布拉多维奇和其他两个人 |
[10:59] | with two others– | 管理埃利斯顿农场 |
[11:01] | Martin Talbot and Allan Charney. | 那两个人是马丁·塔尔伯特和艾伦·切尼 |
[11:04] | That’s what we have on them. | 这是他们在这里的资料 |
[11:08] | In July of 1988, when we hadn’t had any word for some weeks, | 在1988年七月 几周都没收到他的消息 |
[11:11] | we sent people down to investigate. | 我们派人去调查过 |
[11:13] | They found it empty. | 但空手而归 |
[11:15] | We assumed that Bradovich and the others had abandoned it. | 我们以为布拉多维奇和其他人放弃了农场 |
[11:17] | Why didn’t you file a missing persons report? | 为什么不提交人口失踪报告呢 |
[11:20] | They were adults. We weren’t their parents. | 他们是成年人了 我们又不是他们爸妈 |
[11:23] | We assumed they’d run off. | 我们以为他们逃了 |
[11:25] | Besides, we have found, then and now, | 另外 我们发现一直以来 |
[11:29] | that the police rarely take church complaints seriously | 警方都不怎么重视教会 |
[11:33] | when we do file them. | 提交的问题 |
[11:39] | But we are all horrified by what happened. | 发生的事令我们很震惊 |
[11:42] | We’ll do anything at all to assist in your investigation. | 我们会尽全力协助你们的调查 |
[11:45] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[11:49] | Martin Talbot was older. No family. | 马丁·塔尔伯特更老一些 没有家人 |
[11:51] | That explains why nobody was looking for him. | 这就解释了为什么没有人找他 |
[11:53] | Allan Charney had family in Idaho. | 艾伦·切尼在爱达荷州有家人 |
[11:55] | They did file a missing persons report, | 他们登记了失踪人口报告 |
[11:57] | But nothing ever came of it. | 但没有结果 |
[11:59] | There’s no other information on either one of them. | 两个人都查不出别的信息了 |
[12:00] | All right, call Charney’s family | 好吧 联系切尼的家人 |
[12:02] | and let them know what happened. | 告诉他们发生的事 |
[12:03] | Visualize is sending down their files on Elliston farm. | 天眼组织正在发关于埃利斯顿农场的文件 |
[12:07] | Go through ’em. There might be something useful. | 查一下 可能会有有用的线索 |
[12:10] | All right. Will do. | 好的 这就去办 |
[12:12] | I hate cold cases. No evidence, no witnesses, | 我讨厌悬案 没有证据 没有目击者 |
[12:15] | And where do you start? | 从哪下手呢 |
[12:16] | Oh, it’s not so bad. You know what you need? | 没那么糟 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[12:18] | A viable suspect? | 可疑的嫌疑犯 |
[12:19] | Big bowl of Chili Verde. Come on. Let’s go. | 一大碗绿椒炖汤 走吧 |
[12:36] | Ella’s Diner? | 艾拉餐厅 |
[12:37] | Best damn chili in town, I’m told. | 有镇上最好的绿椒炖汤 听说的 |
[12:39] | Please tell me we’re not here for chili. | 请告诉我我们不是来吃绿椒的 |
[12:42] | Of course not. We’re here to find a killer. | 当然不是 我们是来找凶手的 |
[12:54] | What are we doing here, Jane? | 我们来干什么 简 |
[12:56] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[12:58] | The collective memory of this entire town is in this room. | 这个镇子所有的回忆都在这个房间里 |
[13:02] | Anything that happened in the last 50 years, | 过去五十年发生的所有事情 |
[13:05] | You’ll find out about it here. | 在这里都能了解 |
[13:06] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -餐来了 -谢谢 |
[13:08] | Lemon for your tea? | 茶里加点柠檬吗 |
[13:09] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[13:10] | Ma’am, we’re with the CBI. | 女士 我们是加州调查局的 |
[13:12] | We’re investigating some murders | 我们正在调查一起二十年前 |
[13:13] | that took place in town 20 years back. | 镇上发生的杀人案 |
[13:16] | You mean the three bodies in the barn? | 你是说在谷仓里的那三具尸体吗 |
[13:17] | Yeah, I heard. | 是的 我听说过 |
[13:19] | The victims were from a group called Visualize | 几名死者是一个名叫天眼组织的成员 |
[13:21] | that owned the farm. Do you know anything about that? | 是谷仓所有人 你知道这个组织吗 |
[13:24] | All I know is that they found three dead guys. | 我只知道发现了三具尸体 |
[13:27] | Can I get you anything else? | 还要点别的吗 |
[13:28] | No, thanks. Collective memory? | 不了 谢谢 所有的回忆 |
[13:31] | Uh, if I may, | 如果可以的话 |
[13:32] | who told you about the three dead guys? | 请问是谁告诉你三具尸体的事 |
[13:34] | – Everybody knows. – Yes, but who told you? | -所有人都知道 -是的 但谁告诉你的 |
[13:47] | Look, I don’t wanna get anybody in trouble. | 听着 我不想给别人惹麻烦 |
[13:49] | Oh, of course. Thank you. | 当然了 谢谢你 |
[13:56] | Patrick Jane. I’m with the CBI. | 我是派翠克·简 加调局的 |
[13:58] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[14:00] | Mile MacCambridge, why? | 迈尔·麦坎布里奇 怎么了 |
[14:01] | This is my colleague, Teresa Lisbon. Hi. | 这是我的同事 特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[14:03] | You’re the town gossip, I take it? | 我猜你是镇里的八卦王 |
[14:05] | I am? | 我吗 |
[14:07] | Retired schoolteacher, by the looks. | 看你面相像退休的老师 |
[14:10] | Who’s your source on the murders? | 谋杀案的消息是谁给你的 |
[14:12] | Former student, I’m guessing? | 我猜是前任学生 |
[14:14] | Am I in some kind of trouble? | 我惹上什么麻烦了吗 |
[14:16] | – Possibly. – No, you’re not. | -可能有 -没有 你没有 |
[14:17] | Jury’s still out. | 最后结论还有待分晓 |
[14:18] | We’re investigating the murders, | 我们在调查谋杀案 |
[14:20] | and we’d really appreciate it if you could tell us | 如果你能告诉我们一些 |
[14:22] | anything about that farm that we found the bodies at. | 发现尸体的谷仓的事情我们会很感激的 |
[14:24] | Oh, yeah. Well, it’s–it’s been through a lot of hands. | 好吧 谷仓经手了很多人 |
[14:28] | It’s not very good land. | 不是块风水宝地 |
[14:29] | No one’s worked it for at least a decade. | 已经十年没人在那工作了 |
[14:31] | What about the group, Visualize? | 那组织呢 天眼组织 |
[14:33] | They owned the farm back in the mid-’80s? | 他们八十年代中期的时候是谷仓的所有人 |
[14:35] | Sure, I remember them. They stuck out. | 当然 我记得他们 他们很坚持 |
[14:38] | Pretty useless as farm folk. | 但和普通牧农一样没什么用 |
[14:40] | How did they get along with the other people in town? | 他们和镇上的其他人相处得如何 |
[14:43] | Were there any conflicts that you remember? | 你能想起来有什么冲突吗 |
[14:45] | They mostly kept to themselves. | 他们通常都不说 |
[14:47] | I remember one person bitching about ’em– | 我记得有一个人抱怨过 |
[14:49] | A farmer named tom Crayhew. | 一个叫克雷休的农民 |
[14:52] | Couldn’t tell you what he was upset about, | 想不起来抱怨什么 |
[14:53] | too long ago. | 过去太久了 |
[14:54] | Uh, we really appreciate it. Thank you. | 感谢不尽 谢谢你 |
[14:57] | – So I’m not in any trouble? – Jury’s still out. | -我没惹什么麻烦吧 -最后结论还有待分晓 |
[15:00] | You’re fine, sir. | 先生 没事的 |
[15:01] | Look here. | 看看这里啊 |
[15:03] | Took me up on my recommendation, I see? | 接受我的推荐了 |
[15:06] | Tell Elena to put your check on my tab. | 告诉埃琳娜把你的账单记我账上 |
[15:07] | Aw, that’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[15:08] | Please. It’s a long tab. | 没事 请了很多人了 |
[15:11] | Enjoy. | 慢慢吃 |
[15:14] | You don’t like him. | 你不喜欢他 |
[15:16] | – Former student? – Yes. | -你前学生 -是的 |
[15:18] | Mean kid? Pulled on the girls’ pigtails? | 恶霸 拽小女孩马尾巴了 |
[15:22] | He’s chief of police, | 他是警长 |
[15:23] | Which is a pretty powerful position around here. | 在这里很有权力 |
[15:26] | If you’ll excuse me. | 告辞 |
[15:33] | Is this the stuff from Visualize? | 这是天眼组织的文件吗 |
[15:35] | Yeah, it’s mostly letters from the farm to Visualize | 大部分是农场和天眼组织的往来信件 |
[15:37] | asking for more help and more money. | 寻求更多帮助和资金 |
[15:39] | And Bradovich, Charney, and Talbot | 布拉多维奇 切尼和塔尔伯特 |
[15:41] | were the only full-time workers. | 是仅有的全职员工 |
[15:42] | But visualize was sending temporary people all the time– | 但是天眼组织总是派临时员工来 |
[15:45] | Some members, some potential recruits. | 一些组织成员 一些潜在的新成员 |
[15:47] | Their names weren’t even recorded most of the time. | 大部分时间里 他们的名字甚至没有被记录 |
[15:49] | Most of the time? | 大部分时间 |
[15:50] | Yeah, there’s only one lead. A guy maned Peter Dibuono | 只有一个线索 记录里有一个 |
[15:52] | is listed as working at the farm in ’86 and ’87. | 叫彼得·狄步诺的男子 86至87年间在农场工作 |
[15:55] | He might be able to tell us something. | 他也许能告诉我们一些事 |
[15:56] | -I reached him on e-mail. He’s coming in to talk. -Good. | -我通过邮件联系到他了 他会来局里谈话 -很好 |
[15:59] | You and Rigsby go to Elliston. | 你和瑞斯比去埃利斯顿 |
[16:00] | Talk to a farmer named tom Crayhew. | 去和一个叫克雷休的农民谈谈 |
[16:02] | Apparently he had some sort of beef with the Visualize farm. | 很显然他和天眼组织的农场有点过节 |
[16:05] | – I’ll be back in an hour. – Where you going? | -我一小时之后回来 -你去哪 |
[16:07] | Lunch. | 吃午餐 |
[16:10] | No, no. My hat’s off. | 不不 我向你致敬 |
[16:11] | I-I only lasted two days as Jane’s boss. | 我只做了两天简的上司 |
[16:14] | He nearly killed me. | 他就差点弄死我 |
[16:15] | So you–you clearly know things that I don’t. | 可见你肯定知道一些我不知道的事 |
[16:17] | He is not that hard to handle. | 他没那么难控制 |
[16:19] | Really? Seriously? ’cause I know a couple… | 真的吗 我倒知道有很多人 |
[16:22] | thousand people who would disagree with that. | 不同意你的说法 |
[16:25] | So… ten years? | 十年了 |
[16:27] | People keep on saying that. I don’t know why. | 人们总这么说 我也不知道 |
[16:29] | I don’t feel any different. | 我感觉没什么变化 |
[16:31] | I’m hoping it means you’re ready for a change. | 我希望这意味着你准备好做改变了 |
[16:33] | Oh, what is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:35] | I’m leaving CBI. | 我要离开加调局了 |
[16:37] | I’ve lined up some capital. I’m starting my own firm. | 我筹集到了一些资金 我要自己开公司了 |
[16:40] | Security and investigations for high-end clients. | 为高端客户提供安全保护和调查 |
[16:44] | I was wondering if you’d consider coming with me. | 我想知道你会否考虑跟我一起走 |
[16:47] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:48] | You’re one of the top agents in the division. | 你是局里最棒的探员之一 |
[16:49] | Everyone knows it. | 所有人都知道 |
[16:50] | You–you deserve a position commensurate with your gifts. | 你的天才值得被重用 |
[16:53] | I am flattered, Ray, but I like my job. | 我很荣幸 雷 但我喜欢我的工作 |
[16:55] | Yeah, I like my job, too. | 是的 我也喜欢我的工作 |
[16:56] | I’d like it better if I’d had a raise in the past three years. | 如果过去三年我能加薪的话 我会更喜欢 |
[16:59] | California’s broke, if you didn’t notice. | 你注意到了吗 加州破产了 |
[17:01] | It’s not about the money. | 与钱无关 |
[17:05] | That’s the starting salary. | 这还只是底薪 |
[17:10] | That’ll keep you in leather jackets, I think. | 我想这薪水可以让你穿得起皮夹克了 |
[17:14] | It’s not about the money. I like what I do. | 不关钱的事 我喜欢我的工作 |
[17:17] | It’s a good job. It’s good work. | 这是个好职位 是份好工作 |
[17:20] | Is it the work, or is it Jane? | 你是舍不得这工作 还是舍不得简 |
[17:22] | He’s part of the work. | 他是工作的一部分 |
[17:24] | Sure. And you guys–you guys have a track record, | 那是 而且你们有着领先的破案记录 |
[17:27] | I-I understand why you wanna stick with that. | 我理解你们为什么想继续保持下去 |
[17:29] | But if there’s one thing that I’ve learned about Jane, | 但如果说我对简有什么了解的话 |
[17:32] | It’s that catching bad guys is a game to him, | 那就是 抓坏人对他来说只是场游戏 |
[17:34] | and–and he’s gonna quit someday. | 说不定哪天他就退出了 |
[17:36] | Maybe because he gets Red John, | 也许是等他抓到血腥约翰 |
[17:37] | maybe because–what– he just gets bored. | 也许只是因为他厌倦了 |
[17:39] | When that happens, you’re gonna be on your own. | 那一天到来之时 你们就得全靠自己了 |
[17:43] | Driving out to some crime scene | 在早上五点 |
[17:45] | in the middle of nowhere at 5:00 A.M., | 开车赶去偏僻的犯罪现场 |
[17:46] | asking Rigsby what sort of sad story | 问瑞斯比 这次需要揭开真相的 |
[17:50] | you gotta unravel this time. | 是什么样的悲伤故事 |
[17:55] | Is that what you really want? | 那是你真正想要的吗 |
[17:59] | Because I think you deserve better. | 我认为你应该得到更好的发展 |
[18:02] | Think about it. | 好好考虑一下吧 |
[18:18] | Mr. Crayhew? | 克雷休先生 |
[18:24] | Mr. Crayhew, we’re with CBI. Open up, please! | 克雷休先生 我们是加调局的 请开门 |
[18:27] | I will not be bullied! | 我才不吃你们这一套 |
[18:29] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[18:30] | You cannot make a man render unto Caesar | 如果不是出于自愿 |
[18:32] | that which he does not choose to render. | 你不能强迫别人交出财产 |
[18:35] | What? | 什么 |
[18:35] | Sir, whatever the problem is, | 先生 不管存在什么问题 |
[18:37] | we can work it out. Just put the gun away. | 都可以想办法解决 先把枪放下 |
[18:39] | Federal income tax is an illegal taking | 根据美国宪法第五修正案 |
[18:41] | under the Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution, | 征收联邦所得税是违法的 |
[18:44] | and I will not pay it! | 我是不会交这个税的 |
[18:45] | Sir, we’re not with the I.R.S. | 先生 我们不是国税局的 |
[18:46] | – Says you. – We have nothing to do with your taxes. | -胡说 -我们不是来收税的 |
[18:49] | We wanna talk about some killings at a nearby farm. | 我们想谈谈附近农场的谋杀案 |
[18:53] | You’re not Federal agents? | 你们不是联邦探员 |
[18:56] | You’re not here to collect? | 你们不是来收税的 |
[18:57] | No, sir. California Bureau of Investigation. | 不是 先生 我们是加州调查局的 |
[19:00] | Now put the gun down. Do it now. | 现在快把枪放下 |
[19:06] | Yeah, I remember those clowns from Visualize. | 没错 我记得天眼组织的那群傻帽 |
[19:09] | That land’s right next to mine, | 他们的地就在我的地旁边 |
[19:12] | killed everything they–they touched, | 种什么都种不活 |
[19:14] | plus they were thieves. | 他们还是小偷 |
[19:15] | Why thieves? | 为什么这么说 |
[19:17] | Well, they stole my damn water. | 他们偷我的水 |
[19:19] | I got a stream up that way. | 我在那边有一条小河 |
[19:22] | They diverted it into their fields, | 他们把河水引到了自己地里 |
[19:23] | like I wouldn’t notice. | 还以为我发现不了呢 |
[19:25] | So me and my 12-gauge went to talk it over with them. | 我带着我的12号霰弹枪找他们说理去了 |
[19:31] | I told those wackadoodles to stop stealing my water, | 我和那帮怪胎说不许再偷我的水 |
[19:34] | and one of ’em pulled a revolver. | 然后有个人拔出了左轮手枪 |
[19:36] | I thought we were gonna have a shooting right there. | 我当时真以为会有一场枪战的 |
[19:38] | Do you recall what kind of revolver it was? | 你还能回想起来是哪种手枪吗 |
[19:39] | Nope. | 想不起来了 |
[19:41] | Was one of these… the man that threatened you? | 这里面有没有当时威胁你的人 |
[19:51] | It was that one. | 就是他 |
[19:53] | He was wound up. Had that look, you know? | 他剑拔弩张的 带着那种表情 |
[19:58] | Just ready to go. | 一副准备开战的样子 |
[20:00] | I truly thought I was gonna have to shoot him right there. | 我真以为我会对他开枪 |
[20:03] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[20:05] | I didn’t. I swear to God. | 我没开枪 我对上帝发誓 |
[20:09] | But I don’t condemn whoever did shoot him, though. | 但我不会谴责向他开枪的人 |
[20:13] | You’ve heard how they treated their animals? | 你听说了他们是怎样对待牲畜的吗 |
[20:15] | No. How? | 没有 怎么回事 |
[20:16] | They… tortured ’em, basically. | 他们根本上就是在折磨牲畜 |
[20:21] | Unnatural stuff. | 违背人性的行为 |
[20:23] | Satanic ritual stuff. | 邪恶的宗教仪式之类的 |
[20:24] | Really? You know that for a fact? | 真的吗 你所说的是事实吗 |
[20:27] | If you don’t believe me, talk to the vet. | 你要是不相信我 可以去问兽医 |
[20:29] | She was on ’em all the time | 她一直在关注他们 |
[20:30] | about how they were treating their stock. | 是如何对待他们的牲畜的 |
[20:33] | She was ready to call the county on ’em. | 她准备去县里举报他们的 |
[20:36] | And what’s this vet’s name? | 这名兽医叫什么名字 |
[20:37] | I think she retired now. | 我想她现在应该退休了 |
[20:41] | Preston. That’s it. | 普林斯顿 就是这个 |
[20:50] | Hello, Lisbon. | 你好 里斯本 |
[20:51] | Are you ever gonna let me in there again? | 你是再也不打算让我进去了是吧 |
[20:54] | How was lunch? | 午餐如何 |
[20:55] | Lovely. Haffner offered me a job. | 不错 哈弗内给我提供了一份工作 |
[21:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:03] | You gonna take it? | 你会去吗 |
[21:04] | Right now I’m considering it. | 现在我还真得考虑一下 |
[21:06] | Come on. We have to go talk to the vet. | 赶紧出来 我们得去找兽医谈谈 |
[21:24] | This one’s for Doug. | 这是给道格的 |
[21:27] | Dr. Ellen Preston? | 艾伦·普林斯顿医生 |
[21:28] | Oh, uh, no, I’m… | 不是 我… |
[21:30] | Dr. Preston’s my mom. I’m Holly Preston. | 普林斯顿医生是我妈 我是霍莉·普林斯顿 |
[21:33] | Holly. Pretty good with those dogs. | 霍莉 你和那些狗相处得很好嘛 |
[21:34] | Oh, well, thanks. I should be. | 谢谢夸奖 这也是应该的 |
[21:37] | I’m with them all day. I run a doggy day care. | 我整天和它们在一起 我开了一家狗狗日托 |
[21:40] | Is there something I can do for you? | 有什么能帮你们的吗 |
[21:41] | We’re with the CBI. | 我们是加调局的 |
[21:43] | We need to ask your mother some questions. | 我们有些问题要问你母亲 |
[21:47] | Is that a problem? | 有什么困难吗 |
[21:49] | She was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s about eight years ago. | 她八年前被诊断患有老年痴呆症 |
[21:54] | She still responds, | 她还有反应 |
[21:55] | but she’s not very good at talking to people anymore. | 但她已经不太能与人交流了 |
[21:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉帮不上你们了 |
[22:00] | Oh, don’t be. | 别这么说 |
[22:01] | She looks peaceful. | 她看起来很平静 |
[22:02] | She is… mostly. | 是的 大部分时间是这样 |
[22:04] | You’ve probably heard | 你或许已经听说 |
[22:06] | we found three bodies on a nearby farm. | 我们在附近农场找到了三具尸体 |
[22:08] | 25 years ago, the farm was owned | 二十五年前 该农场属于 |
[22:10] | by a church called Visualize. Does that ring a bell? | 一个叫作天眼组织的教会 听起来耳熟吗 |
[22:13] | I’ve heard about them. They made kind of a splash. | 我听说过 他们当年还挺引人注目的 |
[22:16] | Hi, little boy. Who’s a good boy? | 小家伙 谁是乖孩子啊 |
[22:18] | Yeah. Oh, he likes that. You like that? | 他喜欢那样 你喜欢那样吗 |
[22:21] | Is… that what you wanted to talk to my mom about? | 你是想问我妈妈这件事吗 |
[22:24] | We heard that she was concerned | 我们听说她很关注 |
[22:25] | about the way some of the animals were being treated. | 他们对待动物的方式 |
[22:27] | We just wanted to know what that was about. | 我们就想知道那是怎么回事 |
[22:29] | Rumor has it they were performing satanic rituals. | 传闻他们在搞一些邪恶的宗教仪式 |
[22:33] | – What? – We’d heard there may have been | -什么 -我们听说他们可能 |
[22:35] | some unnatural acts going on. | 做了一些违背人性的事情 |
[22:38] | Have you been talking to Tom Crayhew? | 是汤姆·克雷休跟你说的吧 |
[22:41] | Why? Does it sound like him? | 怎么了 这听起来像是他会说的吗 |
[22:42] | Oh, exactly like him. | 他就是这样的 |
[22:45] | I would remember if my mom thought something was happening. | 如果我妈妈觉得哪里不对劲 我会记得的 |
[22:48] | There were no rituals. | 没有什么宗教仪式 |
[22:50] | I think my mom was just concerned | 我想我妈妈只是担心 |
[22:52] | that the farm was failing. | 那个农场要经营不下去了 |
[22:54] | People take it out on the animals once a place goes south. | 若农场经营不善 人们会把动物处理掉 |
[22:57] | – Did you ever go up there? – No. | -你去过那个农场吗 -没有 |
[22:58] | I was 16, and I was all about boys then. | 我当时才十六岁 只对男孩子着迷 |
[23:02] | I wouldn’t go to the farm with my mom if I could avoid it. | 和老妈一起去农场 我都是能躲则躲 |
[23:05] | Well, all the academic achievements suggest | 所有这些学术成就说明 |
[23:07] | you were focused on a little more than just boys. | 你关注的可不仅仅是男孩子 |
[23:09] | Well, maybe now and then, | 或许吧 时不时的 |
[23:11] | But that was a long time ago. | 不过那是很久以前了 |
[23:16] | Is that all you wanted to ask about? | 你们只想问这些吗 |
[23:19] | Yes. Yeah. Thank you for your time. | 是的 感谢你抽出时间 |
[23:21] | – Jane. Jane. – Yes. Who’s that, huh? | -简 简 -是谁呀 |
[23:23] | Is that good? That’s really good. | 舒服吧 好舒服呀 |
[23:26] | – Jane? – That’s really good. | -简 -舒服极了 |
[23:33] | – Agent Van Pelt? – Yes? | -范佩尔探员 -我是 |
[23:35] | Father Peter Dibuono. You asked to see me? | 彼得·狄步诺神父 你想见我 |
[23:38] | Obviously, I haven’t been a member | 很明显 我已经退出天眼组织 |
[23:40] | of Visualize for some time. | 一段时间了 |
[23:42] | If I were to be kind to my younger self, | 如果我年轻时能对自己好一点 |
[23:45] | I would say that my time with them | 我会觉得和他们在一起的时光 |
[23:47] | was an early stage in a long spiritual journey. | 是一段漫长精神之旅的开端 |
[23:51] | What if you weren’t being kind? | 如果你没有那么善良呢 |
[23:52] | I was a stupid punk who didn’t know any better. | 我是个一无是处的废物 |
[23:55] | Bret Stiles says a lot of things that sound good | 布莱特·斯特尔斯说了很多话 如果不细想的话 |
[23:58] | if you don’t think about ’em too hard. | 听上去很不错 |
[24:00] | Some of what he says makes sense, though. | 不过他说的一些话还挺有道理 |
[24:01] | Yes. And there’s a core of truth in every good lie. | 是的 每个出色的谎言中必有真理 |
[24:06] | All that talk about self-actualization | 所有关于自我实现的话 |
[24:08] | can be very, very seductive. | 都非常 非常有诱惑力 |
[24:10] | Oh, it’s not just seduction. | 不仅仅是诱惑 |
[24:12] | What’s wrong with wanting to be | 想成为最强的自己 |
[24:13] | the most powerful version of you you can be? | 有错吗 |
[24:16] | If you were a good person, | 如果你是个好人 |
[24:17] | it would just make you an even better one. | 那只会让你变成更好的人 |
[24:19] | Well, it depends on how you look at it, I guess. | 我想那取决于你怎么看待它 |
[24:22] | You wanted to ask me about the Elliston farm? | 你想问我关于埃利斯顿农场的事 |
[24:25] | You worked there, right? | 你在那工作过对吗 |
[24:27] | No, I ran it. | 不 我经营过 |
[24:27] | From mid-’86 to late ’87. | 从86年中旬到87年底 |
[24:29] | That was a crazy time. | 那是段疯狂的日子 |
[24:32] | There was a lot of pressure from Visualize | 有很多来自天眼组织 |
[24:33] | to make that place work. | 运营农场的压力 |
[24:34] | We just didn’t have the people or the expertise. | 我们只是缺少人手和技术 |
[24:38] | And that’s why they brought Bradovich in to take over. | 所以他们让布拉多维奇接管 |
[24:41] | Lester Bradovich? | 莱斯特·布拉多维奇 |
[24:42] | Mm-hmm, and Lester– he was a true believer. | 莱斯特 他是个忠实信徒 |
[24:46] | He worked people insanely hard– | 他疯狂地让工人们每日工作 |
[24:47] | 18, 20 hours a day. | 18到20小时 |
[24:49] | No one lasted long except for him, Talbot and Charney. | 只有他 塔尔伯特 切尼干得长久 |
[24:54] | After I left, um, I heard– this is just a rumor– | 我离开之后听说 有传闻说 |
[24:58] | that–that Lester had been giving people drugs | 莱斯特为了让工人们在劳累中持续工作 |
[25:01] | to keep them working when they were tired. | 逼他们吸毒 |
[25:03] | What kind of drugs? | 什么毒品 |
[25:04] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[25:06] | SPEED, I would guess. | 我猜是冰毒 |
[25:08] | But he must have been desperate, | 他一定为此不择手段 |
[25:09] | because there were so many ex-addicts | 因为那时在教会有很多人 |
[25:12] | in the church at that time | 以前是瘾君子 |
[25:13] | that Visualize was very strict about drugs. | 所以天眼组织对毒品保管非常严格 |
[25:16] | If he couldn’t get the drugs from the church, | 如果他从教会拿不到毒品 |
[25:18] | where would he get ’em? | 那毒品从哪儿来 |
[25:19] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[25:23] | Father Dibuona. Patrick Jane. | 狄步诺神父 我是派翠克·简 |
[25:26] | Uh, Agent Van Pelt told me you used to work | 范佩尔探员说你在埃利斯顿农场 |
[25:28] | on the Elliston farm. | 工作过 |
[25:29] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[25:30] | May I show you something? | 我想给你看点东西 |
[25:32] | Do you know what that is? | 你知道这个吗 |
[25:34] | Uh, sure. Yeah, I saw that. | 是的 我见过 |
[25:39] | When? | 什么时候 |
[25:40] | A few months after I left the farm, | 离开农场后几个月 |
[25:41] | I, uh, I went back for a visit, | 我 我去回去过一次 |
[25:44] | and that’s when I saw it. | 那时候看见的 |
[25:46] | Talbot said that some kid who worked on the farm– | 塔尔伯特说是在农场工作的某个孩子 |
[25:48] | he did it. | 画的 |
[25:49] | “Some kid,” That’s all he said about it? | 某个孩子 他只说了这些 |
[25:51] | Yeah, yeah. Some kid. | 是的 一个孩子 |
[25:52] | How old was Talbot? | 塔尔伯特多大了 |
[25:54] | Uh, 50-something? | 五十多岁 |
[25:57] | Ah. So anyone under the age of 30 could be “Some kid.” | 那所有三十岁以下的都可以称为某个孩子 |
[26:04] | You know, I asked Talbot what it meant, | 我问过塔尔伯特那个笑脸 |
[26:05] | the smiley face. | 是什么意思 |
[26:06] | He said, “What does anything mean?” | 他说 “万物又有何意” |
[26:10] | But he said it with this really deranged expression on his face. | 说这话的时候脸上带着这种精神错乱的表情 |
[26:15] | There was a bad vibe about that place. | 那地方有种不祥的气场 |
[26:18] | Evil. | 很邪恶 |
[26:21] | I didn’t spend more than half an hour there, | 我在那待了不超过半小时 |
[26:24] | and I never went back. | 之后再也没去过 |
[26:25] | And you’ve never seen that image | 在那之后你在别处再也没 |
[26:27] | anywhere else ever since? | 见到这个图案 |
[26:29] | No. No. But I’ve been out of the country a lot. | 没有 不过我总是出国 |
[26:33] | Missionary work. Central America. | 在中美地区传教 |
[26:38] | Is something the matter, Mr. Jane? | 还有什么事吗 简先生 |
[26:39] | No. No, not at all. Appreciate your time. | 不 没有了 感谢你 |
[27:01] | When the murders occurred, | 谋杀案发生时 |
[27:02] | Bradovich was pushing the farm workers as hard as possible. | 布拉多维奇正在尽可能压榨农场工人们 |
[27:05] | They were stealing water from neighboring farms, | 他们从邻近的农场偷水 |
[27:06] | and still failing to make the farm produce. | 却仍然没能做出产量 |
[27:09] | How does any of that get the three of them killed? | 这当中有哪点会致他们三个于死地 |
[27:11] | Well, I checked on Crayhew. | 我查过克雷修 |
[27:13] | He spent some time with a right-wing militia in the mid-’80s. | 他在八十年代中期参与了一个右翼民兵在组织 |
[27:15] | The county sheriff still thinks | 县警长始终认为 |
[27:16] | he’s got a lot more guns on that farm. | 他在农场藏有很多枪支 |
[27:18] | It wouldn’t surprise me. | 我一点都不感到惊讶 |
[27:19] | What about the forensics team that was searching the farm? | 搜查农场的取证小组怎么样了 |
[27:21] | Did they come up with anything? | 他们有没有什么发现 |
[27:23] | Nothing yet. They’re still looking. | 目前还没有 他们还在找 |
[27:24] | Stay on ’em. | 保持联系 |
[27:25] | I’m interested in the drugs the good father mentioned. | 我对好神父说到的毒品更感兴趣 |
[27:28] | He said it was just a rumor. | 他说那只是个传闻 |
[27:29] | Well, if Bradovich is working them around the clock, | 如果布拉多维奇让工人们夜以继日的工作 |
[27:31] | I’m betting they had a little chemical help. | 我打赌一定有一点点药物帮助 |
[27:34] | And if they didn’t get it from Visualize, | 如果他们不是从天眼组织弄来的 |
[27:35] | then where did they get it from? | 那毒品从何而来 |
[27:37] | Who knows? | 天知道 |
[27:38] | Everyone who could tell us is dead. | 能告诉我们答案的人都死了 |
[27:40] | Not everyone. | 有人还在 |
[27:44] | Nope. | 不 |
[27:47] | Don’t remember any of ’em. | 一个也不记得 |
[27:49] | Of course, I was just… 17 at the time. | 我那时只有 十七岁 |
[27:52] | Not likely to run into boys like these. | 不太会和这些男孩一起玩 |
[27:55] | And, uh, as far as drug deals in 1988, | 至于1988年的毒品交易 |
[27:58] | I couldn’t tell you anything about that. | 我无可奉告 |
[28:00] | Wasn’t bustin’ drug dealers quite yet. | 当时参与的毒品贩子不是已经收手了吗 |
[28:05] | Would your office have any record | 你们局里还有当时的 |
[28:06] | of drug arrests back then? | 涉毒案件记录吗 |
[28:08] | A lot of the old files have been archived. | 很多旧文件已经归档了 |
[28:10] | They’re in some warehouse in Fresno. | 都在夫勒斯诺的某个仓库里 |
[28:13] | I can send somebody to go look, | 我可以派人去查查 |
[28:15] | but it’s gonna– it’s gonna take a while. | 不过 需要一点时间 |
[28:16] | Could do that. | 那样做也行 |
[28:18] | Or you could just tell us what drugs you sold ’em. | 或者你可以告诉我们你卖给他们什么毒品了 |
[28:21] | Excuse me? | 你再说一遍 |
[28:22] | You were dealing drugs back then, weren’t you? | 那时候你在贩毒 不是吗 |
[28:24] | And they were clients. | 他们都是你的客户 |
[28:25] | Whatever gives you the idea that I dealt drugs? | 你是怎么看出我贩毒的 |
[28:28] | You’re self-indulgent. You’re corrupt. | 你既任性又堕落 |
[28:30] | You pretended not to know Bradovich | 很明显你已经认出布拉多维奇了 |
[28:32] | when clearly, you recognize him. | 你还假装不认识他 |
[28:34] | You knew we were gonna talk about drugs. | 你知道我们会谈论毒品 |
[28:37] | So why lie about not selling ’em? | 那为什么要说谎没有卖毒品给他们呢 |
[28:38] | Look, I’m–I’m not sitting still for this, okay? | 我 我来这不是为了谈这个的 |
[28:40] | You withhold information from us during this investigation, | 在这次调查中你向我们隐瞒信息 |
[28:43] | it’s considered obstruction of justice. | 涉嫌妨碍司法公正 |
[28:45] | They’ll take your badge for that. | 你的警衔不保 |
[28:47] | You might have to start paying for that Chili Verde. | 以后你再喝绿椒炖汤 就得付钱了 |
[28:57] | I might have dealt a little in high school. | 我高中那会 可能是卖了点毒品 |
[29:01] | Lot of people did, okay? It wasn’t no big deal. | 很多人都干的 没什么大不了的 |
[29:03] | And by the way, I’m pretty sure | 而且 我很确信 |
[29:05] | the Statute of Limitations has expired on that. | 法定时效已经过了 |
[29:08] | Did you sell drugs to Bradovich? | 你有卖毒品给布拉多维奇吗 |
[29:10] | This is between us, right? | 这事就你知我知 对吧 |
[29:13] | Law officer to law officer? | 执法官对执法官 |
[29:15] | Chief… | 警长… |
[29:19] | He was looking for speed | 他当时在找冰毒 |
[29:20] | to keep his people working. | 为了让他的手下卖力工作 |
[29:22] | I sold him some. | 我卖了些给他 |
[29:24] | But right away, he came back for more. | 但没多久 他又向我要更多 |
[29:27] | A lot more. | 很多很多 |
[29:29] | I didn’t have the kind of quantity he wanted, | 我手头的存货没有他要的那么多 |
[29:31] | so I put him in touch with | 所以我就让他去斯托克顿 |
[29:34] | some serious guys I knew in Stockton. | 找我认识的那几个大毒贩 |
[29:36] | Scary dudes. | 一群可怕的家伙 |
[29:38] | Hell, maybe they killed ’em. | 也许是他们下的毒手 |
[29:42] | I’m gonna need those names. | 我要他们的名字 |
[29:52] | Two of the drug dealers Anaya gave us are dead. | 阿纳亚交代的三个毒贩 有两个已经死了 |
[29:54] | The other one’s on death row in texas. | 另外一个在德克萨斯州已被判死刑 |
[29:56] | I’ve got a call in to the Department of Corrections | 我已经和狱管所通过电话 |
[29:58] | to see if I can interview him. | 看能否约见他 |
[29:59] | Oh, remember the missing bullet | 哦 还记得我们在尸骨旁发现的 |
[30:01] | from the gun we found near the bodies? | 那把没了子弹的枪吗 |
[30:03] | Techs finally found it. | 技术小组找到子弹了 |
[30:05] | It was buried in the dirt in front of the barn. | 被埋在了谷仓前的泥土里 |
[30:08] | Like somebody had shot into the ground. | 看来有人曾向地面开过枪 |
[30:09] | Where outside the barn? | 在谷仓外的何处 |
[30:10] | Right in front of the big painted face. | 就在那张脸的前面 |
[30:13] | So what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[30:15] | Should I go to texas and talk to this guy? | 我该去德克萨斯周找那个家伙谈话吗 |
[30:16] | By all means, take a trek to the lone star state. | 务必得去一趟孤星之州了[德州别名] |
[30:19] | But I think I can solve this case quicker. | 但我想我能更快的解决此案 |
[30:21] | How? | 怎么解决 |
[30:23] | Get everyone we’ve interviewed to Ella’s diner | 明天一早 把我们问话过的人 |
[30:25] | first thing tomorrow morning. | 都集中到艾拉餐厅来 |
[30:27] | Well, why the diner? | 为什么是去餐厅 |
[30:28] | For the coffee, of course. | 当然是去喝咖啡 |
[30:36] | Hey, Ray. | 雷 |
[30:37] | Hey. I was, uh, just checking in. | 我就是过来看看 |
[30:40] | Seeing if you had a chance to think about the offer. | 看看你有没有考虑我的提议 |
[30:42] | I think you already know my answer. | 我想你已经知道我的回答了 |
[30:44] | You’re missing out on something big. | 你错失了很重要的机会 |
[30:46] | I’m sure I am. | 我想是的 |
[30:48] | How’s the case? You getting anywhere? | 案子怎么样 进展如何 |
[30:50] | We’re making progress. | 有进展了 |
[30:51] | Did you get anything from the stuff Cooper sent down? | 库伯发来的东西有用吗 |
[30:52] | No, not much. | 没 没什么用 |
[30:58] | Ray, Jason Cooper’s name isn’t on that board. | 雷 杰森·库伯的名字不在那块白板上 |
[31:02] | So? | 所以呢 |
[31:05] | How did you know that he sent us material? | 你怎么会知道 他给我们发了材料 |
[31:08] | Someone on your team must have told me. | 肯定是你们组里的人告诉的我 |
[31:10] | No one else knew except myself and Jane. | 除了我和简没人知道 |
[31:15] | Did somebody from the church tell you? | 是教会里的人告诉了你吗 |
[31:20] | Ray? | 雷 |
[31:21] | Are you a member of Visualize? | 你是天眼组织的成员吗 |
[31:25] | As a matter of fact, I am. | 事实上 我是 |
[31:28] | I don’t talk about it much. | 我不怎么提起此事 |
[31:29] | People tend to take it the wrong way– | 是因为人们会对此产生误会… |
[31:32] | The way that you’re taking it right now, I think. | 我想就像你现在的表现一样 |
[31:34] | Oh, that’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[31:35] | Really? | 是吗 |
[31:36] | No. | 不 |
[31:39] | Look, I was a screwed-up kid. | 我曾经是个坏孩子 |
[31:41] | I was headed down a bad path, | 我走了弯路 |
[31:43] | and some people from visualize took an interest | 天眼组织的一些好心人帮助了我 |
[31:45] | and helped straighten me out. | 帮我走上了正道 |
[31:47] | I-I-I don’t think that Bret Stiles is god. | 我并不认为布莱特·斯特尔斯就是上帝 |
[31:52] | You know, he just happens to say some things that I believe. | 你懂的 他只是碰巧说了些我相信的事情 |
[31:55] | The money to fund your agency– | 资助你公司的钱 |
[31:57] | is that coming from visualize? | 是天眼组织提供的吗 |
[31:58] | Some, not all. | 有一些 但不全是 |
[32:02] | Teresa, stop looking at me | 特蕾莎 别这么看我 |
[32:04] | like I just turned into a robot. | 好像我变成了机器人一样 |
[32:05] | It’s just me. | 我就是我 |
[33:31] | Just in time, Lisbon. | 你刚好赶上 里斯本 |
[33:32] | Morning, Jane. Nice party. | 早上好 简 不错的派对啊 |
[33:34] | Can I get some of that coffee? | 能给我来杯那样的咖啡吗 |
[33:36] | Nope. | 不行 |
[33:37] | This is only for the suspects. | 这是为嫌犯准备的 |
[33:39] | What? For who? | 什么 是给谁准备的 |
[33:40] | – What did you say? – That’s right. | -你刚才说什么 -你们没听错 |
[33:42] | You’re all here | 你们现在在这里 |
[33:43] | because one of you killed | 是因为你们当中的一个人 |
[33:44] | Lester Bradovich, | 杀害了莱斯特·布拉多维奇 |
[33:46] | Martin Talbot, and Allen Charney. | 马丁·塔尔伯特以及艾伦·切尼 |
[33:49] | Why would I kill three members of my own church? | 我为什么要杀掉自己教会的三名成员 |
[33:52] | Well, because the farm was failing, | 因为农场衰败了 |
[33:54] | and Bret Stiles didn’t want that to happen. | 而布莱特·斯特尔斯不想看到农场破产 |
[33:55] | But maybe it wasn’t you. | 但也有可能不是你 |
[33:57] | Mr. Bradovich here was angry | 在座的布拉多维奇先生 |
[33:58] | with his brother | 因为自家兄弟背弃家庭 |
[33:59] | for abandoning his family. | 因而怀恨在心 |
[34:01] | Even if I was, why would I kill the other two guys? | 就算是这样 我为什么要杀其他两个人呢 |
[34:04] | Who knows how a homicidal maniac thinks? | 谁知道变态杀人狂怎么想 |
[34:06] | Homicidal maniac? | 变态杀人狂 |
[34:08] | I was 16, Mr. Jane. | 简先生 我那时才十六岁 |
[34:10] | Yes, but your mother was an adult, | 没错 但你的母亲是个成年人 |
[34:12] | and she was angry with the farmers | 她对那些农民怀恨在心 |
[34:14] | over how they were treating the animals. | 因为他们对待牲畜的恶劣行径 |
[34:16] | Are you seriously saying my mother killed these people? | 你是在说 是我母亲杀了那些人吗 |
[34:19] | You’re right. Maybe it was the priest. | 没错 但也有可能是牧师干的 |
[34:21] | He was angry because he was displaced as the farm’s leader. | 他因为不再担任农场领导因而怀恨在心 |
[34:24] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[34:26] | Then there’s the angry farmer and the police chief. | 那有可能就是怀恨在心的农民和警长 |
[34:28] | Whoever did this, it was definitely one of you, | 不管是谁干的 凶手就在你们当中的一个 |
[34:32] | and in a moment, we’re gonna find out which one. | 而且不用多久 我们就能知道是谁 |
[34:34] | But first… | 但首先 |
[34:36] | More coffee, anyone? | 有谁还要咖啡 |
[34:39] | No. | 不 |
[34:41] | – No. No. No. No. – Mom. Mom. | -不不不 -妈 妈 |
[34:44] | – No, no, no. – Mom… | -不不不 -妈 |
[34:45] | Mom, take it easy. | 妈 放松 |
[34:47] | What’s her problem? Why’s she so upset? | 她怎么回事 她怎么那么不安 |
[34:49] | She recognizes the symbol. There was one at the farm. | 她认识这个符号 这个符号在农场出现过 |
[34:52] | – You mean the face on the barn? – Right. | -你是说谷仓上的那张脸 -对 |
[34:54] | And she knows what happened underneath it. | 而且她知道幕后真相 |
[34:55] | Are you saying she’s the killer? | 你是说她就是凶手 |
[34:56] | We’re gonna have to ask your mother some questions. | 我们要问你妈妈一些问题 |
[34:59] | No. You can’t. | 不 你们不能 |
[35:00] | Ms. Preston, you got no choice. | 普莱斯顿夫人 你别无选择 |
[35:01] | She won’t understand. | 她听不懂你们的话 |
[35:02] | Well, we’re gonna have to try. | 没事 我们必须试一试 |
[35:04] | Come on. We’ll treat her right. | 来吧 我们会善待她的 |
[35:05] | No. It’s not her. | 不 不是她干的 |
[35:07] | It’s me. | 是我干的 |
[35:11] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[35:14] | You thought it was me | 我们见面的时候 |
[35:15] | when we met, didn’t you? | 你就认为凶手是我 对吧 |
[35:17] | I thought that was a possibility. | 我觉得 有这个可能性 |
[35:19] | Young woman, high-achieving, | 白富美 学而优 |
[35:20] | ends up running a doggy day care. | 最后却去做狗狗日托 |
[35:23] | Suggested something went wrong along the way. | 肯定是人生路上发生了什么 |
[35:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:28] | That sounds about right. | 听起来有些道理 |
[35:34] | My mother was concerned about the visualize farm. | 我母亲很关心天眼组织的那个农场 |
[35:40] | I was riding along when she made a visit in the area. | 她开车去那个农场的时候 我也在车上 |
[35:45] | And she said she wanted to check on them | 她说她要去他们那里 |
[35:48] | to see what was going on. | 看看发生了什么事 |
[35:51] | It had rained that day… | 那天之前下过雨 |
[35:54] | So the ground was wet. | 所以地上是湿的 |
[35:59] | You stay here. I’ll be just a minute. | 你别走开 我去去就回 |
[36:08] | Next thing I knew, I heard someone shouting. | 接下来 我就听到有人在大叫 |
[36:11] | Don’t tell me what to do! | 别对我指手画脚 |
[36:12] | There are laws. | 得依法行事 |
[36:13] | I don’t care about any of your laws! | 我才不管你们的法律 |
[36:15] | Laws that say this animal | 法律规定这动物 |
[36:16] | has to be fed and taken care of! | 必须被饲养和照料 |
[36:17] | And if you won’t take care of it, I will report you! | 如果你不愿好好照料它 我就报警 |
[36:20] | I… I should… | 我该… |
[36:22] | You want me to take care of it? Fine! | 你想让我照料它 好 |
[36:24] | I’ll take care of it! | 我照做就是了 |
[36:29] | He looked so crazy. Just out of his mind. | 他好像疯了 失去理智了 |
[36:33] | Well, he was amped up on speed. | 他磕了冰毒 一直很兴奋 |
[36:35] | He’d been sleep-deprived for weeks. | 他已经失眠好几周了 |
[36:37] | He was out of his mind. | 他是失去理智了 |
[36:39] | What happened next? | 后来呢 |
[36:41] | Oh, you son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[36:46] | Mom! | 妈 |
[36:52] | I thought he was gonna kill my mother. | 我以为他要杀我妈 |
[36:55] | I had to do something. | 我必须阻止他 |
[36:58] | Get off her! | 放开她 |
[37:07] | I-I don’t understand… | 我不明白 |
[37:09] | Where were Charney and Talbot? How did they get shot? | 切尼和塔尔伯特当时在哪里 他们怎么中枪的 |
[37:13] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:17] | What? | 什么 |
[37:18] | I-I don’t know anything about them, I swear. I… | 我对他们俩一无所知 我发誓 |
[37:23] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[37:24] | What wasn’t you? | 什么不是你 |
[37:28] | Holly? | 霍莉 |
[37:31] | What happened when you hid the body? | 你藏尸体的时候发生了什么事 |
[37:36] | My mother was sure I could go to jail. | 我妈肯定我会进监狱 |
[37:39] | And she couldn’t let that happen. | 她不能让我坐牢 |
[37:42] | She wouldn’t let that happen. | 她不会让我坐牢 |
[37:45] | She knew there was a basement in the barn. | 她知道谷仓有个地下室 |
[37:49] | So we went down there, | 所以我们去了地下室 |
[37:51] | and that’s when we found the other two. | 就在那时 我们发现了另外两具尸体 |
[37:57] | Talbot and Charney’s bodies were already there? | 切尼和塔尔伯特的尸体当时已经在那里了 |
[38:00] | I-I guess it was them. | 我想是他们吧 |
[38:04] | Did you see anything else? Anything at all? | 你有看到别的什么吗 什么都没看到吗 |
[38:06] | No. | 没 |
[38:07] | After we dumped the body, | 我们弃尸后 |
[38:09] | we got out of there as fast as we could. | 就尽快出去了 |
[38:12] | I had a feeling… | 我有种感觉 |
[38:16] | Someone was there with us. | 当时有人在 |
[38:23] | Someone was watching us. | 有人在注意我们 |
[38:34] | Hey. You got a second? | 有空吗 |
[38:36] | Sure. | 有 |
[38:37] | Word is Holly Preston’s only gonna face manslaughter charges | 听说霍莉·普林斯只会被控 |
[38:41] | for the homicides. That true? | 过失杀人 是真的吗 |
[38:43] | We suggested it to the D.D.A., and he agreed. | 我们向副地检官提议的 他也同意了 |
[38:46] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:47] | She claims she did it in self-defense, | 她称自己是正当防卫 |
[38:48] | and we believed her. She’ll serve time. | 我们也相信她 她会服刑 |
[38:50] | Three guys got killed. | 三个人被杀了 |
[38:52] | She only killed one of them, and it was in self-defense. | 她只杀了其中一个 而且是自卫杀人 |
[38:54] | That’s what she says. | 这是她的一面之词 |
[38:55] | Are you in the business of taking killers at their word? | 你们负责抓凶手的只听他们的辩词吗 |
[38:58] | I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[38:59] | Did someone from Visualize ask you to talk to me? | 是不是天眼组织的人让你来的 |
[39:03] | Because you’ve never come to my office | 你可从没来过我办公室 |
[39:05] | and questioned my arrests before. | 质问过我抓人 |
[39:06] | Yeah, I might have gotten some calls. | 对 我是接到了几通电话 |
[39:09] | Might’ve heard some concern | 可能是有人担心 |
[39:10] | that you pushed for lighter sentences | 你为凶手力争了减轻量刑 |
[39:12] | because the victims were church, | 就因为死者都是教会成员 |
[39:14] | and maybe you don’t like the church. | 而或许你们不喜欢教会 |
[39:15] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[39:17] | Would you be willing to push for a murder charge, | 你愿意再跟副地检官聊聊 |
[39:19] | have another talk with the D.D.A.? | 力争定她谋杀罪吗 |
[39:21] | Absolutely not. | 没门 |
[39:24] | Okay. Had to try. | 好吧 我尽力了 |
[39:27] | Thank you for hearing me out. | 谢谢你听我的建议 |
[39:31] | Hey, I-I heard about Jane’s trick. | 我听说简的把戏了 |
[39:33] | How did he make that symbol appear on the table? | 他是怎么把那标志弄到桌上的 |
[39:35] | Lemon juice. Kid’s invisible ink. | 用的柠檬汁 小孩用的隐形墨水 |
[39:37] | The heat from the coffee pot made it appear. | 咖啡壶的热量将符号显现出来 |
[39:39] | Lemon juice. Of course. | 柠檬汁 当然了 |
[39:43] | Hey, Ray… | 雷 |
[39:44] | You said that you joined Visualize as a teenager. | 你说你十多岁就加入了天眼组织 |
[39:48] | So 1988, you would have been 21? | 那1988年 你就21岁了 |
[39:51] | Yeah, about that. | 对 差不多 |
[39:52] | Did they ever send you to work at the Elliston farm? | 他们把你派去埃利斯顿农场工作过吗 |
[39:55] | Were you there? | 你去过吗 |
[39:58] | Lisbon, we’re still friends, right? | 里斯本 我们还是朋友吧 |
[40:01] | Why would you ask me that? | 你为什么问我这事 |
[40:17] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[40:18] | Hi, Jane. | 简 |
[40:20] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[40:21] | I had something I wanted to tell you, | 我有事想告诉你 |
[40:22] | but I’ve had enough of this. Let me in, or else. | 不过我受够了你这么神秘兮兮 让我进去 不然 |
[40:24] | Or else what? | 不然怎么 |
[40:26] | I don’t know, but you’re not gonna like it. | 不知道 不过你肯定不会好受 |
[40:29] | Are we partners or what? | 我们到底算不算搭档 |
[40:33] | Come in, partner. | 进来吧 搭档 |
[40:47] | What did you want to tell me? | 你有什么想告诉我的 |
[40:53] | Visualize absolutely refuses | 天眼完全拒绝 |
[40:55] | to let us look at a membership list from 1988, | 让我们查看1988年起的成员表 |
[40:58] | or any other year before or after. | 其它年份前后的也不给 |
[41:00] | And since they’re a recognized religious organization, | 而且自从他们被认证为宗教组织 |
[41:03] | no judge will give us a warrant. | 没法官愿意颁发给我们搜查证 |
[41:05] | If Red John was a member of Visualize in 1988, | 如果血腥约翰在1988年是天眼的成员 |
[41:08] | we’ll never know. | 我们永远不会知道 |
[41:09] | Figures. | 想必是这样 |
[41:10] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[41:12] | We know that Red John was at Elliston farm in 1988. | 我们知道血腥约翰在1988年在埃利斯顿农场 |
[41:16] | – That is a huge leap forward, Lisbon. Huge. – How so? | -那就是天大的进展 里斯本 巨大 -怎么说 |
[41:22] | I recalled all the names of the 2,164 people | 我回想起从血腥约翰谋杀我全家后 |
[41:26] | that I met and shook hands with | 我见过和我握过手的 |
[41:28] | since Red John murdered my family. | 共计2164人的名字 |
[41:31] | I might have missed one or two, but not many. | 可能有所疏漏 但是不会很多 |
[41:34] | 807 of those names were women. | 其中807个是女人 |
[41:38] | And Red John’s probably not a woman. | 而血腥约翰可能不是个女人 |
[41:40] | Another 949 were men that I had brief encounters with | 另外949个男人我只是萍水相逢 |
[41:45] | that I never saw or heard from again. | 再也没眼见或耳闻过 |
[41:47] | That leaves 408 names. | 那就只剩下408个名字 |
[41:51] | And Elliston farm will exclude a whole bunch more. | 埃利斯顿农场又帮我排除掉一大部分 |
[41:56] | I’m getting close, Lisbon. | 我快查出真相了 里斯本 |
[41:58] | I’m getting very close. | 相当接近了 |
[42:00] | Tell me some of the names. | 给我说其中几个名字 |
[42:01] | There’s gotta be some that are at the top of the list. | 肯定有几个会嫌疑非常大 |
[42:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[42:05] | There’s some interesting names. | 有几个有趣的名字 |
[42:07] | Well, tell me. | 说吧 |