时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “The Mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:04] | Our fugitive is a known associate | 逃犯是连环杀手 |
[00:06] | of the serial killer Red John. | 血腥约翰的同伙 |
[00:09] | She’s wanted for murder, conspiracy, kidnapping, | 她因为谋杀 绑架 协同犯罪 |
[00:12] | and weapons violation. | 和非法持有武器被通缉 |
[00:13] | Lorelei has taken a hostage. | 劳拉蕾可能挟持了人质 |
[00:15] | Need a ride? | 要搭车吗 |
[00:17] | Lorelei hasn’t contacted me in years. | 劳拉蕾已经很多年没联系过我了 |
[00:19] | I’m guessing you had a vain, selfish, | 我猜你有个虚荣的 自私的 |
[00:22] | and controlling mother, | 控制欲很强的妈妈 |
[00:24] | and you found the strength to pull away. | 但是你想办法摆脱了她 |
[00:26] | I sold Lorelei’s sister. | 我卖了劳拉蕾的妹妹 |
[00:28] | I don’t remember reading anything about a sister. | 我不记得档案里有写劳拉蕾有个妹妹 |
[00:30] | Miranda. That was her name. | 米兰达 她叫米兰达 |
[00:33] | Where is Miranda now? | 米兰达现在在哪 |
[00:35] | She’s…she was murdered. She’s dead. | 她…她被谋杀了 她已经死了 |
[00:38] | Losing my sister brought me into my full reality. | 失去我妹妹将我完完全全带入了现实之中 |
[00:41] | – Nothing can hurt me. – It’s nonsense, believe me. | -没有什么可以伤害我 -这些都是胡扯 相信我 |
[00:44] | Things can hurt you. | 你还是会受到伤害的 |
[00:45] | Jane, what’s going on? Have you been kidnapped? | 简 发生什么事了 你被绑架了吗 |
[00:48] | Yes. I’m in fear of my life. I can’t talk long. | 是的 我有生命危险 我不能讲太久 |
[00:51] | – What happened to Miranda? – Before Miranda died, | -米兰达身上发生了什么 -米兰达死前 |
[00:53] | she carved a message into the warehouse floor. | 在仓库的地上刻下了一条信息 |
[00:55] | – What’d it say? – It says “Roy.” | -上面怎么写 -她刻了”罗伊” |
[00:57] | Your buddy Red John– he killed your sister. | 你的朋友血腥约翰 他杀了你的妹妹 |
[01:00] | That’s not true. | 不 不是这样的 |
[01:01] | You don’t want it to be true, | 你不想相信这是事实 |
[01:02] | Just stop! God, you’re just like him. | 闭嘴 天呐 你跟他一个样 你知道吗 |
[01:04] | I only wonder why the two of you didn’t become lifelong friends | 我只想知道 你们俩为什么不握手言和 |
[01:07] | the moment you shook hands. | 成为至交 |
[01:08] | I’m never gonna convince you | 我永远无法说服你 |
[01:09] | that Red John killed your sister. | 是血腥约翰杀了你妹妹 |
[01:11] | You need to go and find out the truth for yourself. | 你需要自己查出真相 |
[01:15] | You know where to find me. | 你知道到哪找我 |
[01:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:27] | Hello, Julia. | 你好 茱莉亚 |
[02:31] | What do you want? | 你想要干什么 |
[02:34] | You know exactly what I want. | 你知道我想要干什么 |
[02:51] | You want me to stop? | 想让我住手吗 |
[02:53] | Then tell me what I wanna know. | 告诉我我想知道的 |
[02:58] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[03:01] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[03:12] | You don’t know anything, huh? | 你什么都不知道是吗 |
[03:15] | I don’t know. I didn’t know your sister– | 我不知道 我不知道你妹妹 |
[03:22] | Sure about that? | 确定吗 |
[03:24] | I don’t– I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[03:32] | You sure you don’t know? | 你确定你不知道吗 |
[03:37] | Okay! I’ll talk, please. Just… | 好 我说 求你了 |
[03:41] | Stop! | 住手 |
[03:50] | I wasn’t involved with your sister’s death. | 我与你妹妹的死无关 |
[04:01] | This Lorelei Martins– she broke into the home last night. | 这位劳拉蕾·马丁斯 她昨晚潜入住宅 |
[04:04] | She assaulted the victim, cuffed her hands and feet, | 袭击了受害人 绑住了她的手和脚 |
[04:08] | and tortured her for well over an hour. | 折磨了她超过一小时 |
[04:10] | Does this have audio? | 这段录像有声音吗 |
[04:11] | Unfortunately, no. | 很不幸运 没有 |
[04:13] | We don’t know what they’re discussing. | 我们不知道她们在说什么 |
[04:15] | How did you get this on tape? | 怎么会有录像呢 |
[04:17] | We found a nanny cam hidden in the living room. | 我们在客厅里发现了一个保姆监控器 |
[04:20] | A neighbor said the victim had it | 一位邻居说受害人 |
[04:21] | because she suspected the housekeeper was stealing. | 怀疑女佣偷东西才安装的 |
[04:25] | Well, we appreciate Sac P.D. bringing us the case. | 感谢萨城警局把这个案子交给我们 |
[04:58] | Hey, boss. | 头儿 |
[04:59] | Victim’s name is Julia Howard. | 受害人的名字是茱莉亚·霍华德 |
[05:00] | 38, single, lives alone. | 38岁 单身 独居 |
[05:02] | She manages a battered women’s shelter here in Sacramento. | 她在萨城经营一个受虐妇女收容所 |
[05:05] | Doesn’t seem like the kind of person Lorelei would target. | 不像是劳拉蕾会找上的人 |
[05:08] | No, she doesn’t. Family, friends, co-workers– | 是不像 家人 朋友 同事 |
[05:11] | They all say Julia was a saint. | 他们都说茱莉亚是个圣人 |
[05:13] | Dedicated her life to helping others. | 毕生都在帮助他人 |
[05:15] | So why did Lorelei kill her? | 那为什么劳拉蕾要杀了她呢 |
[05:17] | Any thoughts? | 有什么想法吗 |
[05:20] | Jane? | 简 |
[05:22] | Uh… no, no thoughts. | 没有 没想法 |
[05:24] | Okay, you and Rigsby need to look into every aspect | 好吧 你和瑞斯比去全方位调查劳拉蕾的生活 |
[05:26] | of Lorelei’s life– her mother, her sister Miranda, | 包括她母亲 她妹妹米兰达 |
[05:29] | even Red John. | 甚至是血腥约翰 |
[05:29] | We need to find the connection | 我们得找出 |
[05:31] | – between Lorelei and our victim. – You got it. | -劳拉蕾和受害人的关系 -好的 |
[05:37] | No thoughts? | 还是没想法 |
[05:38] | No. | 没有 |
[05:43] | This is Lisbon. | 我是里斯本 |
[05:46] | Yes, sir. I…I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上到 |
[05:48] | It’s Bertram. I gotta go. | 是伯特仑 我得走了 |
[05:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:53] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[05:56] | No. Sorry. | 不了 抱歉 |
[06:07] | Am I interrupting? | 我有打扰到你吗 |
[06:08] | Oh, no, no. Come on in. | 没有 快进来 |
[06:10] | Teresa, you remember Bob Kirkland | 特蕾莎 你还记得国土安全局的 |
[06:12] | from Homeland Security? | 鲍勃·柯克兰吗 |
[06:13] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[06:14] | Agent Lisbon. | 里斯本探员 |
[06:15] | Uh, Bob and his team were interested to hear | 鲍勃和他的小组想听一听 |
[06:18] | about the return of Lorelei Martins. | 关于劳拉蕾·马丁斯再现的事情 |
[06:20] | Can imagine. | 可以想见 |
[06:21] | Her arrest continues to be a priority for Homeland. | 抓捕她仍然是国土安全局的首要任务 |
[06:24] | I’ve heard you say that in the past, | 我以前听你这样说过 |
[06:26] | but you’ve never said why. | 但你从来没说过原因 |
[06:28] | Lorelei Martins is a known associate of Red John. | 劳拉蕾·马丁斯是血腥约翰的同伙 |
[06:31] | She escaped from prison. | 她越狱成功 |
[06:32] | She kidnapped your colleague Patrick Jane. | 她绑架了你的同事派翠克·简 |
[06:34] | Which are all valid reasons for the CBI to be involved, | 这些都是加调局介入的正当理由 |
[06:37] | but Homeland? | 国土安全局的呢 |
[06:39] | You deal with terrorists. | 你们是对付恐怖分子的 |
[06:40] | We have a wide range of investigative interests. | 我们的调查兴趣很广泛 |
[06:44] | I have to learn that trick. | 我得好好学学这个把戏 |
[06:46] | Which? | 什么把戏 |
[06:47] | How you speak without saying anything. | 你说了话却不含任何有用信息 |
[06:49] | Well, I’ll try to be more direct. | 那我直接点说 |
[06:51] | Director Bertram has been kind enough to offer | 伯特仑部长很热心地愿意提供 |
[06:53] | CBI’s resources in finding Lorelei Martins. | 加调局的资源 以便寻找劳拉蕾·马丁斯 |
[06:57] | Sir? | 长官 |
[06:58] | Well, you and Homeland won’t be working together directly, | 你不需要和国土安全局直接合作 |
[07:01] | but Kirkland and his team will have full access | 但你需要通报柯克兰和他的小组 |
[07:03] | to your investigation. | 调查的一切进展 |
[07:06] | We’d like to be kept in the loop. | 我们希望可以掌握一切信息 |
[07:23] | Bertram is bringing Homeland in | 伯特伦让国土安全局参与 |
[07:24] | on the Lorelei murder. | 劳拉蕾谋杀案的调查 |
[07:30] | Did you hear me? | 你听见我说话没 |
[07:34] | Yes. | 听到了 |
[07:38] | Now that she’s killed someone, | 因为她杀了人 |
[07:39] | they’re gonna start looking again into her escape. | 他们要重新调查她的越狱 |
[07:42] | That’s likely. | 很有可能 |
[07:43] | Jane. I know you broke her out of prison, | 简 我知道是你帮助她越狱的 |
[07:46] | and you know I know. | 而且你知道我知道 |
[07:47] | And I know you know I know. | 我知道你知道我知道 |
[07:49] | This is not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[07:51] | If they find out, | 如果他们发现了 |
[07:52] | you could be charged as an accomplice to murder. | 你会作为谋杀共犯被起诉 |
[07:54] | Well, if they find out. | 如果他们发现了的话 |
[07:55] | They won’t, unless, | 他们不会发现的 除非 |
[07:56] | of course, you sing to the coppers. | 当然了 你告诉他们的话 |
[07:58] | Which I won’t, and that makes me an accomplice to murder as well. | 我不会说的 而这让我也成了共犯 |
[08:01] | Well, only if you look at it like a very persnickety lawyer. | 只有喜欢吹毛求疵的律师才会这么认为 |
[08:03] | She tortured someone. | 她拷打了别人 |
[08:05] | Yeah. It’s–it’s horrible, I-I know. | 没错 这非常可怕 我知道 |
[08:07] | But she must have had good reason. | 但她一定有自己的理由 |
[08:09] | God, can you hear yourself? | 天哪 你知道自己在说什么吗 |
[08:11] | Yes, I hear myself. | 是 我知道 |
[08:12] | Julia Howard must have helped | 茱莉亚·霍华德一定参与过 |
[08:14] | murder Lorelei’s sister, | 谋杀劳拉蕾的妹妹 |
[08:16] | must have been there with Red John. | 她当时肯定跟血腥约翰在一起 |
[08:18] | Lorelei wouldn’t do this otherwise. I trust her. | 否则劳拉蕾不会这么做的 我相信她 |
[08:26] | Jane… I am your partner, not her. | 简 我才是你的搭档 不是她 |
[08:28] | You need to be honest with me. | 你需要对我坦诚一些 |
[08:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:34] | If she contacts you, | 如果她跟你联络 |
[08:36] | if you find anything out about her, | 如果你找到任何关于她的线索 |
[08:38] | if you have any insights into the case… | 如果你对这个案子有任何看法 |
[08:41] | I will tell you. | 我一定告诉你 |
[08:50] | Now the tally needs to be filled out once every morning | 日报单必须每天早上和晚上 |
[08:52] | and once every evening. | 各填写一次 |
[08:54] | Okay. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[08:55] | Thank you, Karen. | 谢谢你 凯伦 |
[08:57] | Hello. Can I help you? | 你好 需要帮忙吗 |
[08:58] | I guess. I’m Agent Lisbon with the CBI. | 我想是的 我是加调局的里斯本警探 |
[09:01] | This is Patrick Jane. | 这位是派翠克·简 |
[09:02] | Kevin Rome. I’m one of the trustees here at the shelter. | 凯文·罗曼 我是收容所的理事之一 |
[09:05] | Is there someplace we could talk? | 我们能私下谈谈吗 |
[09:06] | We wanted to ask you some questions about Julia Howard. | 我们想问问你关于茱莉亚·霍华德的事 |
[09:09] | Of course. The rest of the trustees are right outside. | 当然 其他理事都在外面 |
[09:14] | Jane. Are you coming? | 简 你一起来吗 |
[09:17] | Uh, no, I thought I’d just take a look around | 不了 我想四处看看 |
[09:19] | if… that’s all right. | 如果没问题的话 |
[09:21] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢你 |
[09:27] | Julia was a wonderful woman, | 茱莉亚是个非常棒的人 |
[09:29] | so giving, so selfless. | 非常无私 乐于奉献 |
[09:32] | I can’t think of anyone | 我想不出有任何人 |
[09:33] | who had a negative thing to say about her. | 会对她有所怨言 |
[09:36] | How long did Julia work at the shelter? | 茱莉亚在收容所工作多久了 |
[09:38] | Eight years, but, uh, | 八年了 但是 |
[09:40] | I mean, she did so much more than that. | 我是说 她做的远不止这些 |
[09:42] | She practically ran the place single-handedly. | 可以说这个地方完全是由她一个人经营 |
[09:44] | That’s why we’re all here– | 这就是为什么我们都在这 |
[09:46] | to try and fill in as best we can until we find a replacement. | 尽我们所能来管理 直到找到接替者 |
[09:49] | None of you actually worked at the shelter. | 你们实际上都不在收容所工作 |
[09:52] | No, we serve an advisory role | 没有 我们的工作是咨询顾问 |
[09:54] | and help with fund-raising. | 和募集资金 |
[09:55] | But we volunteer when we can. | 但有空时 我们会来做义工 |
[09:57] | Did you ever hear Julia mention | 茱莉亚有没有向你们提过 |
[09:58] | the name Lorelei Martins? | 劳拉蕾·马丁斯这个名字 |
[10:00] | No. | 没有 |
[10:01] | No. Is she a suspect? | 没有 她是嫌疑人吗 |
[10:03] | We’re working several different angles. | 我们正做全方位的调查 |
[10:26] | I saw on the web site that there was a fourth trustee? | 我在网站上看到还有第四位理事 |
[10:29] | Steven Doppler. | 斯蒂芬·多普勒 |
[10:31] | He’s flying up from L.A. tomorrow. | 他明天从洛杉矶飞过来 |
[10:32] | We’re, uh, meeting with candidates | 我们要面试候选人 |
[10:34] | to fill Julia’s position. | 以填补茱莉亚的位置 |
[10:35] | So soon? | 这么快 |
[10:37] | The meeting was already scheduled. | 这个会面是早就安排好的 |
[10:38] | It’s our monthly meeting. | 我们每月会面一次 |
[10:39] | I-I know it seems cold, | 我知道这听起来很冷血 |
[10:41] | replacing her so quickly, | 这么快就找人接替她 |
[10:42] | but the women at the shelter here, | 但收容所里的妇女们 |
[10:44] | they–they’ve suffered enough. | 她们受得苦已经够多了 |
[10:46] | Their safety and security– that comes first. | 她们的平安和安全感才是第一位的 |
[10:48] | Julia would have wanted that. | 茱莉亚也一定希望如此 |
[11:41] | 茱莉亚·霍华德 麦道拉克巷14号 加州萨克拉门托 95823 | |
[11:47] | 茱莉亚·霍华德 兰花巷1309号 加州戴维斯市 95616 | |
[11:59] | 室内清洁 发票 客户 茱莉亚·霍华德 服务地址 兰花巷1309号 加州戴维斯市 95616 | |
[12:04] | How can we get in touch with Doppler? | 我们怎样可以和多普勒联系上 |
[12:06] | He’ll be with us | 明天一整天 |
[12:06] | all day tomorrow at the Fairchild hotel. | 他都会和我们一起待在费尔柴尔德酒店 |
[12:09] | That’s where we’re meeting to interview new candidates. | 我们将在那会面并面试新候选人 |
[12:11] | Did Julia live in Sacramento? | 茱莉亚住在萨克拉门托吗 |
[12:12] | Jane, I’m in the middle of questioning. | 简 我正在问话呢 |
[12:14] | Yeah, it won’t take long. Did she? | 我知道 不会耽搁太久 她住在那吗 |
[12:16] | – Yes. – And you’re certain? | -是的 -你确定吗 |
[12:19] | Yes. | 确定 |
[12:20] | She lived here for… | 她在这里住了… |
[12:22] | For as long as I’ve known her. Eight years, at least. | 从我认识她起算 至少8年了 |
[12:27] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[12:29] | Pretty sure. | 相当确定 |
[12:33] | Lisbon, I’m gonna head on. | 里斯本 我走了 |
[12:38] | Your colleague– he’s, uh, very… odd. | 你的同事 他…很古怪 |
[12:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:31] | Lorelei. | 劳拉蕾 |
[14:37] | Did you miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[14:45] | You murdered someone. | 你杀了人 |
[14:46] | What’d you think I was gonna do | 你放我走的时候 |
[14:48] | when you set me free, Patrick? | 以为我会去干什么 派翠克 |
[14:49] | You tortured them. | 你折磨了他们 |
[14:51] | I knew you’d be upset. | 我知道 你很生气 |
[14:53] | You’re not as tough-minded as you’d like to think you are. | 我也知道 你没有自己想象的那么坚强 |
[14:59] | So I wanted to see you. | 所以我想见你 |
[15:01] | I haven’t gone off the rails, I promise. | 我没有做出越轨之事 我保证 |
[15:04] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在干什么 |
[15:08] | Julia Howard got exactly what she deserved. | 茱莉亚·霍华德罪有应得 |
[15:12] | She helped kill my sister. | 她是谋杀我妹妹的帮凶 |
[15:14] | Helped who? | 她帮了谁 |
[15:15] | Not Red John. She didn’t know him. | 不是血腥约翰 她不认识他 |
[15:17] | But I know who to go to next. | 但我知道下面该去找谁 |
[15:18] | Well, whoever that is, they work with Red John. | 无论他是谁 他和血腥约翰都是一伙的 |
[15:21] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[15:24] | I’m gonna find out. | 我会查个水落石出的 |
[15:25] | Someone from the shelter? | 就靠收容所里的某个人 |
[15:28] | I have to go, Patrick. | 我得走了 派翠克 |
[15:31] | You’re foolish doing this on your own. | 你想单打独斗 这简直愚蠢至极 |
[15:34] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[15:35] | No. | 不 |
[15:37] | I’ve done terrible things. | 我做了很多可怕的事情 |
[15:40] | Unforgivable things. There’s no way back. | 不可饶恕的事情 已经没有回头路了 |
[15:45] | You and me are on different roads, I hope. | 我希望 我俩不要落得同样的下场 |
[15:53] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[16:07] | Been doing some background on Julia Howard, | 查了下茱莉亚·霍华德的背景资料 |
[16:09] | and I think I found something. | 我想我发现了点东西 |
[16:10] | She owned a home here in Sacramento, | 她在萨克拉门托有一处房产 |
[16:12] | bought it eight years ago, | 8年前买的 |
[16:13] | but she also leased a house in Davis | 但她同时还在戴维斯市兰花巷1309号 |
[16:15] | at 1309 orchid lane. | 租了一处房子 |
[16:16] | I don’t understand. Was she renting it for somebody else? | 我不明白 她是为别人租的吗 |
[16:18] | Unlikely. She doesn’t have any family in California. | 不太像 她在加州没有亲戚 |
[16:21] | Did she even have the money for a second house? | 她的钱够再租一套房子的吗 |
[16:22] | Not on her salary. | 光靠她那点薪水肯定不够 |
[16:29] | Where’s Jane? | 简在哪 |
[16:30] | – Haven’t seen him. – Well, thanks. | -没看到他 -谢谢 |
[16:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:55] | Evening. | 晚安 |
[17:03] | We had an agreement. No more lies. | 我们说好的 不再对我说谎 |
[17:05] | And I haven’t. | 我没说谎啊 |
[17:07] | You didn’t tell me you were coming here. | 你没告诉我你会来这里 |
[17:10] | Was Lorelei here? | 劳拉蕾来过这里吗 |
[17:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:13] | Damn it, Jane. | 该死的 简 |
[17:14] | Well, I didn’t know she would be. | 我不知道 她会来这里 |
[17:15] | I was just following a lead. | 我只是在追查一条线索 |
[17:16] | Which you didn’t tell me about. | 但你没跟我提过这条线索 |
[17:18] | You know, I tell you about 30% of what I do. | 我确实只告诉了你30%的计划 |
[17:20] | That doesn’t mean that I’m lying. | 但这不意味着我在撒谎 |
[17:22] | Anyway, Lorelei confirmed that I was right. | 不管怎样 劳拉蕾证实了我的猜测是对的 |
[17:26] | Julia was involved in Miranda’s death. | 茱莉亚和米兰达的死有关 |
[17:28] | Oh, you’ll have to forgive me if I don’t believe her. | 你肯定知道我不相信她 |
[17:30] | Miranda must have stayed at Julia’s shelter. | 米兰达肯定在茱莉亚的收容所里住过 |
[17:32] | I’ll check it out. | 我会去查的 |
[17:34] | Where’s Lorelei now? | 劳拉蕾现在在哪 |
[17:35] | She’s gone. She left. | 她走了 离开了 |
[17:37] | What do you mean, she left? Did you try and stop her? | 你什么意思 她走了 你有试着阻止她吗 |
[17:40] | Well, even if I could, I wouldn’t. | 就算我可以 我也不会阻止她 |
[17:42] | She’s trying to figure out if Red John killed her sister. | 她想查明血腥约翰有没有杀她妹妹 |
[17:44] | I need to let her do that. | 我得让她完成此事 |
[17:46] | And you think when Lorelei finds out, | 你认为等劳拉蕾查到了 |
[17:48] | she’s gonna tell you his name? | 她就会告诉你血腥约翰的名字 |
[17:49] | That’s the hope. | 希望如此 |
[17:51] | You’re putting your trust | 你把自己的信任 |
[17:52] | in the mistress of a serial killer. | 放在一个连环女杀手身上 |
[17:54] | She’s playing you. | 她在耍你 |
[17:55] | Playing me? How? | 耍我 怎么耍 |
[17:57] | You’re blind. You’re involved with her. | 你的双眼被蒙蔽了 你已经跟她扯不清了 |
[17:58] | – It’s clouding your judgment. – There’s no involvement. | -这影响了你的判断 -我没和她扯不清 |
[18:01] | I feel nothing for her. | 我对她没有任何感情 |
[18:03] | Now you’re really lying. | 睁眼说瞎话 |
[18:13] | I’m gonna make this very simple. | 我会快刀斩乱麻了结此事 |
[18:16] | I will not be a part of this anymore, | 我今后和这件事再无瓜葛 |
[18:17] | and neither will you, | 你也不许再和这件事有瓜葛 |
[18:19] | if you wanna remain with the team. | 如果你还想留下的话 |
[18:20] | An ultimatum? | 这算最后通牒吗 |
[18:23] | Someone’s playing a little too much poker. | 有人打了太多扑克牌了 |
[18:32] | I confess. I-I may have some feelings, | 我承认 我可能是有些感情 |
[18:36] | but if I have crossed any lines, | 但如果我真的逾越了某些界限 |
[18:39] | it is not because I like her. | 那也绝对不是因为我喜欢她 |
[18:41] | I will do anything I can to get to Red John, | 我会竭尽全力抓到血腥约翰 |
[18:44] | but you have known that since the start. | 这你从一开始就是知道的 |
[18:55] | Director Bertram. | 伯特仑部长 |
[19:00] | I will be there in the morning, sir. | 我明早就到 长官 |
[19:03] | Dose he want an update? | 他要听取最新情况 |
[19:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:06] | And what are you gonna tell him? | 你打算告诉他什么 |
[19:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:10] | You do realize that if Bertram and Kirkland | 你很清楚 如果伯特仑和柯克兰 |
[19:12] | get to Lorelei before us, then… | 在我们之前抓到劳拉蕾 那么… |
[19:16] | I’ll never see her again. | 我就再也见不到她了 |
[19:19] | She won’t tell me who Red John is. | 她就不会告诉我血腥约翰是谁了 |
[19:22] | I don’t know what to tell you, Jane. | 我不知道该说什么 简 |
[19:33] | No, that’s fine. No, whatever you think. | 没事 没关系的 听你的 |
[19:36] | No, no. I’m sorry. That’s fine. | 很抱歉 没关系的 |
[19:37] | Thank you. No, thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 女士 |
[19:40] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:46] | Well, where are we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[19:48] | Uh, we’ve made some progress. | 我们已经取得了一些进展 |
[19:52] | Unfortunately, th-there’s nothing substantial. | 遗憾的是 没有什么实质性的东西 |
[19:55] | Now I don’t wanna bore you with the details. | 我还是不说那些细节了 免得你无聊 |
[19:57] | I see. What about Jane? | 我明白了 简那边怎么样 |
[20:00] | Does he have any insights? | 他有什么见看法吗 |
[20:01] | You know Jane. He’s got theories. | 你了解简的 他是有一些想法 |
[20:05] | I love a good theory. | 我喜欢好的想法 |
[20:06] | If any of them were good, I’d share ’em with you. | 如果有好的我会告诉你的 |
[20:11] | You know, Lisbon, I’ve always respected you, | 里斯本 你知道的 我一直都很尊敬你 |
[20:13] | which is why I’m going to be completely forthcoming. | 所以我就开门见山了 |
[20:17] | Please. | 请说 |
[20:19] | When it comes to Lorelei Martins, | 当事情涉及到劳拉蕾·马丁斯时 |
[20:20] | I don’t think Jane can be trusted. | 我觉得就不能够再信任简了 |
[20:22] | I don’t know if that’s true. | 我不这么认为 |
[20:23] | Well, he’s admitted to his sexual relationship with her. | 他已经承认跟她有过性关系 |
[20:26] | Then Martins kidnaps him, | 后来马丁斯还绑架了他 |
[20:28] | and they spend days alone together. | 他们单独在一起待了好几天 |
[20:30] | And don’t you ever wonder what went on between them? | 难道你就没猜想过他们之间发生了什么吗 |
[20:36] | I-if there’s something going on, y-you–you can talk to me. | 如果有什么情况的话 你可以跟我说 |
[20:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:43] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我记住了 |
[20:47] | If that’s all… | 要是没什么事了 |
[20:51] | Great. | 很好 |
[21:02] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[21:10] | You work with her. You’d know better. | 你跟她共事 你比较了解她 |
[21:14] | Clearly she knows more than she’s saying. | 很显然她知道的比她说的多 |
[21:18] | But… good detectives always keep their cards close. | 但是 好警探往往会留一手 |
[21:23] | But can we trust her? | 那我们能信任她吗 |
[21:29] | Can we trust anyone? | 有谁是能信任的 |
[21:34] | Morning, boss. | 早啊 头儿 |
[21:36] | Whatever you’re doing, stop. We have a lead. | 停下你手上的活 我们有线索了 |
[21:38] | Julia Howard may have been involved | 茱莉亚·霍华德可能跟 |
[21:39] | in Miranda Roman’s death. | 米兰达·罗曼的死有关 |
[21:41] | What do we have to go on? | 我们需要查什么 |
[21:42] | It looks like Miranda stayed at Julia’s shelter. | 米兰达好像住过茱莉亚的收容所 |
[21:44] | Find out what was going on there. | 去查查那里发生过什么 |
[21:45] | Sure, boss. Yeah. | 没问题 头儿 |
[22:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:03] | Thanks for, uh, not telling Bertram. | 谢谢你 没有告诉伯特伦 |
[22:06] | I don’t wanna be thanked. | 我才不要你的感谢呢 |
[22:08] | Too late. | 晚了 |
[22:46] | Hey, boss. Just got back from the women’s shelter. | 头儿 刚从收容所回来 |
[22:50] | – What’d you find? – Nothing. | -有什么发现 -什么也没有 |
[22:51] | This is their official intake log. | 这是他们官方的接纳登记表 |
[22:53] | No evidence of Miranda Roman ever staying there. | 没有记录表明米兰达·罗曼在那住过 |
[22:55] | – Well, that’s strange. – Here’s what’s stranger. | -那就奇怪了 -还有更奇怪的 |
[22:57] | The detective who investigated Miranda’s murder | 调查米兰达谋杀案的那个警探 |
[22:58] | is positive that Miranda stayed at the shelter. | 很肯定米兰达在收容所住过 |
[23:00] | She had an abusive ex-boyfriend | 他说 她前男友是暴力狂 |
[23:02] | and spent some time there five years ago. | 她五年前在那儿待了一段时间 |
[23:03] | He said it would have been a week before her death. | 他还说 她是在死前的一个星期住进去的 |
[23:05] | All right, talk to everybody who was on staff | 好吧 找当时的员工问一下 |
[23:07] | around that time and dig deeper into their records. | 还有继续查登记表的事 |
[23:09] | Figure out what we’re missing. | 看看我们遗漏了什么 |
[23:10] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[23:35] | Wait. Stop it. | 等一下 别闹了 |
[23:38] | Hey, hey, hey, stop it. | 别闹了 |
[23:41] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[23:44] | She’s got a gun! | 她有枪 |
[23:46] | Look! She has a gun! | 看啊 她拿着一把枪 |
[23:48] | Run! | 快跑 |
[23:56] | Hey, hey! Stop or I’ll shoot! | 站住 否则我就开枪了 |
[23:58] | Get down on your knees! | 跪下 |
[24:05] | Get rid of the gun! | 把枪扔掉 |
[24:57] | – CBI? – What happened? | -加调局的吗 -发生什么了 |
[24:58] | We got report of a gunman that matches the description | 我们接到一宗枪击案 枪手就是你们 |
[25:00] | of your homicide suspect, Lorelei Martins. | 要找的杀人嫌疑犯 劳拉蕾·马丁斯 |
[25:02] | Was anyone killed? | 有人遇害了吗 |
[25:03] | No. Security guard was injured, | 没有 只有保安受伤了 |
[25:04] | but it looks like he’s gonna be okay. | 但没什么大碍 |
[25:06] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪 |
[25:07] | Not clear. She escaped on foot. | 不清楚 她徒步逃跑了 |
[25:09] | My men are searching the area. | 我的人还在搜捕她 |
[25:11] | But we did find something in the suspect’s vehicle– | 但我们在嫌犯的车里找到了一些东西 |
[25:13] | A pair of handcuffs, pliers, and a stun gun. | 一副手铐 几把老虎钳以及一把电击枪 |
[25:16] | She’s planning to abduct someone. | 她是打算要绑架什么人 |
[25:23] | We were standing outside a hotel | 当我们听到有人尖叫时 |
[25:25] | when we heard someone screaming. | 我们就站在酒店的外面 |
[25:28] | And that’s when I saw her standing there. | 也就是那时我看到她站在那 |
[25:30] | She had a gun. | 她拿着一把枪 |
[25:32] | She could have killed me. | 她是要杀我 |
[25:33] | We don’t believe that was her intention. | 我们不认为要杀你 |
[25:36] | You don’t believe? | 你们不认为 |
[25:39] | That’s reassuring. | 真让我们放心啊 |
[25:42] | Can you tell me what she did want? | 你能告诉我她是想要干什么吗 |
[25:44] | It appears she was planning to abduct one of you. | 她似乎是要绑架你们中的一个人 |
[25:46] | Good lord. Why? | 天啊 为什么 |
[25:48] | Why the trustees? | 为什么要绑架理事 |
[25:50] | You think she thinks one of them killed her sister? | 是因为她认为其中一个人杀了她妹妹吗 |
[25:53] | Well, it looks that way. | 看上去是这样的 |
[25:55] | Probably thinks they were helped by Julia Howard. | 她认为他们可能受了茱莉亚·霍华德的帮助 |
[25:57] | She’s kinda doing our job for us in a way. | 某种程度上她到是在做我们的工作 |
[26:00] | Shame we can’t give her a call. | 只可惜我们不能给她打个电话谢谢她 |
[26:03] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[26:05] | Any ideas which trustee? | 你觉得会是哪个理事 |
[26:08] | Nope. | 我不知道 |
[26:13] | Did you know a woman named Miranda Roman? | 你认不认识一个叫米兰达·罗曼的女人 |
[26:15] | No. Why? | 不认识 怎么了 |
[26:16] | We believe she stayed at the shelter. | 我们确信她在收容所住过 |
[26:18] | Um… I wouldn’t know about that. | 这点我无从得知 |
[26:20] | I don’t have anything to do with the day-to-day operations. | 我不参与日常管理 |
[26:22] | Who did other than Julia? | 除了茱莉亚还有谁在管理 |
[26:24] | I’m not exactly sure what you’re looking for. | 我不确定你们在找什么 |
[26:27] | Basically, anything we can use to determine whether or not | 基本上来说 任何可以确定 |
[26:30] | someone stayed at the shelter. | 某人是否在收容所住过的东西 |
[26:31] | – Well, you have the official intake log, right? – Right. | -你有官方接收记录 对吗 -对 |
[26:34] | Other than the daily tally, that’s all there is. | 除了日报单 都在这了 |
[26:37] | Wait. What daily tally? | 等下 什么日报单 |
[26:39] | I don’t know. I told you… | 我不知道 我跟你说过 |
[26:42] | I was involved in fund-raising– | 我只负责资金筹募 |
[26:44] | parties, galas, that sort of thing. | 派对 聚会 这一类的 |
[26:47] | At the hotel, which of the trustees | 在酒店 杀手的目标是 |
[26:49] | did the gunman seem to target? | 哪位理事 |
[26:51] | I couldn’t tell you. | 我可不知道 |
[26:52] | Pick someone. First name that comes to mind. | 随便说一个 脑子里的第一反应 |
[26:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:02] | Hey, we got something. | 有线索了 |
[27:04] | So I looked into the shelter, and I found something strange. | 我调查了收容所 发现一些异样 |
[27:06] | This is the shelter’s official record. | 这是收容所的官方记录 |
[27:08] | Miranda’s name’s missing. | 米兰达的名字不见了 |
[27:09] | – Oh, that much we already know. – Right. | -这我们已经知道了 -没错 |
[27:11] | But the shelter also keeps a daily tally for state records. | 但收容所还有一份记录人员数量的日报单 |
[27:14] | It doesn’t list names, but it keeps track | 没有列出名字 但记录了 |
[27:15] | of the number of women staying at the shelter. | 收容所的女性人数 |
[27:17] | Here’s what’s weird. During Miranda’s stay, | 这就是奇怪之处 米兰达居住期间 |
[27:19] | there’s a discrepancy between the two records. | 两份记录内容不一致 |
[27:21] | In the tally, there’s a woman unaccounted for. | 在日报单中少了一个人 |
[27:23] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:24] | Well, it means someone was doctoring the books. | 意思就是有人篡改了记录 |
[27:26] | Yeah. Someone was trying to erase evidence | 没错 有人试图抹去 |
[27:28] | of Miranda Roman’s stay. | 米兰达·罗曼待过的证据 |
[27:29] | Not someone. Julia Howard. And there’s more. | 不是有人 是茱莉亚·霍华德 还不止 |
[27:32] | Yeah. This isn’t the first time it happened. | 这不是第一次了 |
[27:34] | So far, I’ve found five instances | 到目前为止 我发现 |
[27:35] | of women unaccounted for. | 有5个人不在日报单上 |
[27:37] | It’s a pattern. It’s what it’s all about. | 这是一种模式 就是这样 |
[27:39] | Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好吧 我来分配任务 |
[27:40] | I’m gonna release the trustees, | 我去放了那些理事 |
[27:41] | but I’ll have an agent sit on each of their homes. | 不过我会安排探员守在他们家附近 |
[27:44] | Rigsby, you take Jason Lennon. | 瑞斯比 你监视杰森·列侬 |
[27:45] | Cho, you take Kevin Rome. | 周 你负责凯文·罗曼 |
[27:47] | I’ll have Karl sit on Stephen Doppler’s hotel. | 我让卡尔守在斯蒂芬·多普勒的酒店附近 |
[27:50] | I’ll take Melissa Enfield. | 我监视梅丽莎·恩菲尔德 |
[27:51] | We’ll be in radio contact the entire time. | 全程无线电联络 |
[27:53] | – If Lorelei tries to go after one of them– – She will. | -如果劳拉蕾想杀他们中的任何一个 -她会的 |
[27:56] | then we’ll be there to stop her. | 我们就能阻止她了 |
[27:59] | You’re not coming. | 你不要参与了 |
[28:01] | Yes, I am. | 我要去 |
[28:02] | Jane, listen, I know you wanna be a part of this, | 简 我知道你想加入 |
[28:05] | but I need you to stay– | 但是我希望你待在这 |
[28:06] | Well, there’s no reason for me to stay here. | 我没理由待在这 |
[28:07] | There is a reason. | 有一个理由 |
[28:09] | If things go wrong, you need to be far away. | 万一事态有什么不对 你不能卷进来 |
[28:11] | You’re in too deep. | 你陷太深了 |
[28:15] | Jane, I’m asking you, please stay here. | 简 我求你了 待在这里 |
[29:32] | Hey, Cho. You there? | 周 你在吗 |
[29:34] | Yeah. What’s up? | 在 怎么了 |
[29:37] | What’s going on? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[29:40] | Did you need something? | 你有什么需要的吗 |
[29:41] | Yeah. Uh, well… | 是的 |
[29:43] | Hey, what do you think Van Pelt’s up to right now? | 你觉得范佩尔现在在干嘛 |
[29:46] | Sleeping. | 睡觉 |
[29:51] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我想问什么 |
[29:52] | Well, she’s at a computer training program. | 她正在接受计算机培训 |
[29:54] | She’s probably using computers. | 也许正在操作计算机 |
[29:56] | I should have signed up for that. | 我也应该报名的 |
[29:59] | You barely know how to turn a computer on. | 你甚至都不知道该怎么开机 |
[30:01] | What do you think they teach you there? | 你要都知道了 还要他们教什么啊 |
[30:36] | Hey, Jane, what’s up? | 简 怎么了 |
[30:37] | Rigsby, listen to me. Lorelei is going after Lennon. | 瑞斯比 劳拉蕾的目标是列侬 |
[30:41] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. It’s the fishing line. | -你确定吗 -我确定 是钓鱼线 |
[30:44] | – The what? – Well, I’ll explain later. | -是什么 -我一会解释 |
[30:52] | Rigsby? | 瑞斯比 |
[30:53] | Are you there? | 你在听吗 |
[31:16] | You there? Rigsby? | 你在吗 瑞斯比 |
[31:26] | Rigsby? | 瑞斯比 |
[31:38] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[31:39] | Lorelei is at Jason Lennon’s house. | 劳拉蕾在杰森·列侬家里 |
[31:42] | I think Rigsby’s hurt. We need to hurry. | 我觉得瑞斯比受伤了 我们得快点 |
[31:45] | I’m on my way. | 我在路上了 |
[31:48] | Cho, Karl, get to Rigsby’s location now. | 周 卡尔 马上去瑞斯比的位置 |
[31:51] | I’m calling for backup. | 我叫支援 |
[32:32] | Please. Don’t hurt me. | 求你了 别伤害我 |
[32:37] | I don’t wanna hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[32:43] | I just wanna talk. | 我只想谈谈 |
[33:05] | Rigsby? | 瑞斯比 |
[33:07] | Rigsby? | 瑞斯比 |
[33:08] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[33:09] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[33:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:29] | Patrick. | 派翠克 |
[33:30] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[33:37] | I told you, I need to do this on my own. | 告诉过你 这件事我必须亲自做 |
[33:40] | No, you need my help now. | 不 现在你需要我的帮助 |
[33:42] | Police are closing in. There’s nothing I can do. | 警察就快来了 我阻止不了 |
[33:44] | Do they know I’m here? | 他们知道我在这吗 |
[33:46] | No, not yet, but they soon will. | 不 还不知道 但很快就知道了 |
[33:51] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[33:59] | Lorelei thinks this is just about her sister, | 劳拉蕾以为事情只涉及到她妹妹 |
[34:01] | but we both know better, don’t we? | 但我们俩都知道不止这些 对吗 |
[34:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[34:08] | You remember those other five women from the shelter? | 你还记得收容所里的其他五名女子吗 |
[34:12] | The ones Julia helped you with? | 茱莉亚帮你带来的那些人 |
[34:16] | Julia. Your partner. | 茱莉亚 你的搭档 |
[34:20] | She found the most vulnerable women | 她发现最脆弱的女人们 |
[34:22] | and she brought them to you at her house. | 然后把她们带到她的另一处住所交给你 |
[34:24] | This is crazy! I’m a good person! | 这太扯了 我是个好人 |
[34:27] | Okay. So you didn’t rape ’em? | 好吧 那你没强奸她们吗 |
[34:31] | No! | 没有 |
[34:31] | You didn’t murder ’em? | 你没杀害她们吗 |
[34:36] | You didn’t bind their hands and feet with fishing line? | 你没用钓鱼线把她们的手脚绑起来吗 |
[34:40] | No. | 没有 |
[34:44] | So I guess this isn’t familiar to you. | 那你看这钓鱼线不眼熟吗 |
[34:49] | No. | 不 |
[34:54] | Jason, look at me. | 杰森 看着我 |
[34:55] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[34:58] | I’m the law. | 我在执法部门工作 |
[35:01] | I have to take you in. I can’t hurt you. | 我只能逮捕你 却不能伤害你 |
[35:04] | I-I can’t kill you. | 我不可以杀你 |
[35:07] | But she can. | 但是她可以 |
[35:10] | And if you don’t tell me the truth right now, | 如果你不马上告诉我真相 |
[35:12] | I’m gonna get up and walk out of here | 我可就站起来走人了 |
[35:13] | and leave you two alone. | 把你留给她处置 |
[35:15] | No. Please. | 别这样 求你了 |
[35:17] | All right, now you see it’s useless lying to me. | 好吧 你也知道说谎是蒙不了我的 |
[35:19] | Tell me the truth. | 说实话吧 |
[35:35] | I… work… for… Red John. | 我为血腥约翰卖命 |
[35:46] | He wanted Miranda for some reason. | 出于某种原因 他想要米兰达 |
[35:48] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[35:51] | He knew her boyfriend was abusing her, | 他知道她男友当时在虐待她 |
[35:56] | and she was vulnerable. | 而且她很脆弱 |
[35:58] | He told me… | 他让我 |
[36:00] | to send Julia to counsel her, | 派茱莉亚去为她提供咨询 |
[36:03] | to persuade her to come to the shelter. | 劝说她来收容所 |
[36:07] | Julia brought Miranda to me, | 茱莉亚把米兰达带给我 |
[36:10] | and I brought her to Red John. | 而我把她带给血腥约翰 |
[36:18] | And what did Red John do to her? | 血腥约翰对她做了什么 |
[36:22] | You know what he did. | 你知道他做的那些事儿 |
[36:24] | She needs to hear it. | 她需要亲耳听到 |
[36:31] | Red John… | 血腥约翰 |
[36:33] | killed Miranda. | 杀了米兰达 |
[36:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[36:48] | Thank you, Patrick. | 谢谢你 派翠克 |
[37:08] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[37:09] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[37:11] | Red John’s name. | 血腥约翰的名字 |
[37:13] | Ask him. I need a head start. Sorry. | 问他好了 我得赶快走了 抱歉 |
[37:16] | Wait. We had an agreement. | 等等 我们说好了的 |
[37:17] | He’ll talk. He’s weak. | 他会招供的 他很弱的 |
[37:19] | We had an agreement. | 我们都说好了的 |
[37:20] | Well, I’m breaking it. | 那我现在反悔了 |
[37:22] | I’ve done far worse. | 更坏的事情我也做过 |
[37:25] | You’re just gonna go kill Red John? | 你这就要去杀血腥约翰吗 |
[37:27] | You don’t think he knows what you’ve been doing? | 你不觉得他已经知道了你最近所做的事吗 |
[37:29] | He’s got weaknesses. He can die. | 他也有弱点 并非刀枪不入 |
[37:32] | And I’m gonna kill him. | 而且我要杀了他 |
[37:34] | It was good knowing you. | 能认识你真好 |
[37:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:09] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[38:10] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[38:13] | Is he okay? | 他怎么样 |
[38:14] | Yeah, he’ll be fine. | 应该没什么事 |
[38:15] | An ambulance is on its way. You stay with him. | 救护车已经在路上了 你陪着他 |
[38:25] | Jane. What happened? | 简 什么情况 |
[38:29] | Lorelei shot him. | 劳拉蕾对他开枪了 |
[38:30] | He had a pulse, but it’s gone. | 他刚才有脉搏的 但现在没有了 |
[38:32] | – Where is she? – I don’t know. | -她在哪里 -我不知道 |
[38:34] | Jane, let me take over. | 简 让我来接手 |
[38:36] | No, no, I got it. I got it. | 不不 让我来 让我来 |
[38:37] | He knows who Red John is. | 他知道血腥约翰是谁 |
[38:53] | He had a pulse, but I can’t– | 他刚才有脉搏的 但我没 |
[38:55] | I can’t find it anymore. | 我再也找不到脉搏了 |
[39:10] | Rigsby’s on the way to the hospital. | 瑞斯比在去医院的路上 |
[39:11] | Good. We need to find Lorelei Martins. | 很好 我们得找到劳拉蕾·马丁斯 |
[39:12] | Let’s have C.H.P. set up roadblocks. | 让加州高速巡警设置路障 |
[39:14] | – She can’t be far from here. – You got it. | -她跑不远 -遵命 |
[39:16] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这干什么 |
[39:18] | This crime scene is now under | 该犯罪现场现在 |
[39:19] | the jurisdiction of Homeland Security. | 已由国土安全部接管 |
[39:21] | Have your agents stand down. | 请你们的探员离开 |
[39:23] | – Get him out of there. – Jane, stop. | -把他从车上拉下来 -简 停下来 |
[39:26] | You get away from me. | 你们别过来 |
[39:28] | Step away from me. No. Stop. Stop it! | 你们别碰我 松手 停下来 |
[39:30] | – Get out of the ambulance. – No! | -从救护车里出来 -不 |
[39:33] | – Jason Lennon is now my witness. – No! | -杰森·列侬是我的目击证人了 -不 |
[39:35] | Jane, let it go. | 简 放手吧 |
[39:36] | No! | 不 |
[39:37] | Jane! | 简 |
[40:14] | Any word on Lennon? | 有列侬的消息吗 |
[40:16] | The doctors are keeping him in a coma. | 医生还在让他保持昏迷状态 |
[40:18] | They can’t risk taking him out yet. | 他们不能冒险把他唤醒 |
[40:19] | You can’t get the case back. | 你没法把案子争取回来 |
[40:21] | It’s only been two weeks. I’m trying. | 才两周而已 我在努力 |
[40:27] | Isn’t why you’re here, is it? | 你来找我不是为了说这些吧 |
[40:33] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好吧 咱们走 |
[41:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[41:53] | She had it coming. | 她自找的 |