时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Darrin Farr. Chief of police. | 我是达林·法尔 这里的警长 |
[00:19] | Welcome. You Agent Lisbon? | 欢迎 你是里斯本探员 |
[00:21] | – Yeah. This is Patrick Jane. – Hey! | -是的 这位是派翠克·简 -你好 |
[00:24] | Uh, thanks for coming. | 多谢你们能过来 |
[00:25] | I’ve never called in CBI before. | 之前从没请求过加调局协助 |
[00:27] | Interested to see your work. | 我对你们的办案方式很感兴趣 |
[00:30] | Okay, uh, victim’s name is Lucy Greene. | 死者名叫露西·格林 |
[00:34] | She was killed last night around 11:00. | 于昨晚十一点左右遇害 |
[00:36] | Throat was slit. | 喉咙被割开 |
[00:37] | Charming. | 有意思 |
[00:38] | She had an army I.D. on her. | 她身上有张军官证 |
[00:41] | Says she’s active duty. | 她是现役军人 |
[00:43] | Corporal. Probably stationed at Fort Runyon. | 是名下士 似乎驻扎在鲁尼恩堡 |
[00:47] | That’s about 2 miles from here, right? | 距离这大概只有两英里 对吗 |
[00:49] | Yeah. Soldiers from the base come into town all the time. | 对 基地里的军人经常来镇里 |
[00:52] | Uh, if the coroner’s not here, | 验尸官还没来 |
[00:53] | How did you know the time of death? | 你是怎么知道死亡时间的 |
[00:55] | The 9-1-1 call came in at 11:00. | 报警电话是十一点打来的 |
[00:57] | Fella said that a woman had just been killed | 打来的那个小伙子说教堂对面那条街上 |
[00:59] | across the street from the church. | 刚刚有个女人被杀了 |
[01:01] | The caller give his name? | 报警人有留下姓名吗 |
[01:02] | No. Uh, operator asked him to wait | 没有 接线员安排出车的时候 |
[01:05] | while she dispatched the car. | 请他稍等一下 |
[01:06] | When she got back on the line, he was gone. | 等她回来接电话的时候 他已经挂线了 |
[01:10] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[01:12] | The army. | 军队的人 |
[01:13] | I figured that. | 显而易见 |
[01:21] | Chief Farr? | 法尔警长 |
[01:22] | Lieutenant Averill Lewis, | 我是二连二排的 |
[01:24] | Bravo company, second platoon. | 埃夫里尔·路易斯中尉 |
[01:26] | Thanks for notifying us. | 感谢你通知我们 |
[01:29] | Oh, damn. | 该死的 |
[01:30] | All right, chief, we’ll take the case from here. | 警长 接下来我们来接手这个案子 |
[01:32] | These men are from our Criminal Investigation Division. | 这是我们刑事调查部的人 |
[01:34] | If your officers will let them have the crime scene? | 让你的警员把现场交给他们吧 |
[01:36] | Um, lieutenant? I’m Agent Lisbon with the CBI. | 中尉 我是加调局的里斯本探员 |
[01:39] | Uh, we’re handling this. | 我们会处理的 |
[01:41] | Ma’am, all due respect, | 女士 恕我直言 |
[01:42] | Corporal Greene was a medic in my platoon. | 格林下士是我排军医 |
[01:43] | This is our responsibility. | 这是我们的职责 |
[01:45] | I understand why you would feel that way, | 我能理解你这么想的原因 |
[01:47] | but this is our case. | 但是这是我们的案子 |
[01:49] | Chief Farr, regs make this your call, right? | 法尔警长 按规定此案隶属问题由你决定 对吗 |
[01:52] | Well, I kind of expected your agency | 我原本以为加调局会多派些人手过来 |
[01:54] | to send more than two people. | 而不是只有你们俩 |
[01:55] | Our staff is on its way. | 我们的人在路上 |
[01:57] | Our team is here, chief. | 我们队已经到了 警长 |
[01:59] | They’ve closed homicides on four continents. | 他们曾在四大洲破获过凶杀案 |
[02:00] | That’s a good slogan. Four continents. | 口号喊得不错嘛 四大洲 |
[02:02] | What, these guys? | 就这群伙计 |
[02:04] | They look like they never left Salt Lake City. | 看起来像是从来没出过盐湖城 |
[02:07] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[02:07] | Me? I’m with her. | 我吗 我跟她一起的 |
[02:09] | Uh, Lisbon, you used to play clarinet, right? | 里斯本 你以前吹过单簧管对吗 |
[02:12] | What is that tune? | 上面的曲调是什么 |
[02:24] | It’s “Kansas City.” | 是”堪萨斯城” |
[02:26] | “Kansas city.” | “堪萨斯城” |
[02:28] | How does that go? | 怎么唱来着 |
[02:45] | She’s very good. That’s very good. | 她很厉害 干得好 |
[02:47] | “Kansas City.” It’s a classic blues tune. | “堪萨斯城” 是首经典蓝调 |
[02:50] | Uh, she’s a fan of the blues. | 她是个蓝调乐迷 |
[02:51] | Is there a blues club around here? | 这附近有蓝调俱乐部吗 |
[02:53] | Cat’s Blues Bar. It’s a couple blocks away. | 猫的蓝调酒吧 就离这里几个街区 |
[02:55] | – Well, that’s where she was. – Or not. | -那就是她之前去的地方 -也可能不是 |
[02:59] | Take a look at her left hand. | 看看她的左手 |
[03:02] | I’m looking. | 我正在看 |
[03:03] | If you looked a little closer than you’re looking, | 如果你比现在离得更近点看 |
[03:06] | You would see a slight discoloration. | 你会发现上面有轻微变色 |
[03:09] | It’s not easy to see, | 不是很容易发现 |
[03:10] | but if you put that hand under a U.V. light, | 但若把她的手放在紫外线灯下查看的话 |
[03:12] | you would clearly see a small | 你就会清楚地看到 |
[03:14] | but stylized picture of a pink cat | 在她的左手上有一只小小的 |
[03:16] | stamped on that hand. | 但别具一格的粉红猫 |
[03:17] | Just like the ones they use at the door of bars and clubs. | 就跟他们俱乐部和酒吧门上的一样 |
[03:20] | Hence Cat’s Blues Bar. Thank you. | 所以就是猫的蓝调酒吧 谢谢你 |
[03:26] | Lieutenant, I think we can handle this. | 中尉 我想我们能处理此案 |
[03:29] | Looks that way to me. | 我也这么认为 |
[03:32] | If that’s your decision. | 既然你作出了决定 |
[03:35] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -我们走 -好 |
[03:40] | ♪ They got some crazy little women there… ♪ | 字幕 |
[03:43] | All right. Stop that now. | 好了 别唱了 |
[03:44] | Army of two. | 两个人照样打胜仗 |
[04:00] | What do we know about Lucy Greene? | 关于露西·格林我们了解多少 |
[04:02] | She was born and raised in New Jersey. | 她在新泽西出生长大 |
[04:04] | Her parents still live there. | 她父母都还住在那里 |
[04:05] | Talked to them. They were pretty shook up. | 已经找他们谈过了 他们非常震惊 |
[04:07] | Said she seemed pretty happy the last time they spoke. | 说上次他们与露西联系时她还很开心 |
[04:09] | She joined the army after 9/11. | 她是9·11之后入伍的 |
[04:11] | Came back from Afghanistan | 两个月前她刚刚 |
[04:12] | with her unit about two months ago | 随同部队从阿富汗回来 |
[04:14] | and received an army commendation. | 并获得了军队表彰 |
[04:15] | What for? | 因为什么事迹 |
[04:16] | She stabilized two wounded soldiers | 她稳定了两名伤兵的情况 |
[04:17] | and hid them from insurgents until they could be EVAC’d. | 并对叛乱分子隐瞒 直到他们顺利撤离 |
[04:20] | She was a good soldier. | 她是个好士兵 |
[04:21] | Sounds like. | 是啊 |
[04:22] | Uh, what about the mystery 9-1-1 caller? | 神秘的报警人呢 |
[04:24] | Well, the phone records confirm that the call | 电话记录显示那通电话 |
[04:25] | came from a pay phone near where the body was found. | 是案发现场附近的一部付费电话打出的 |
[04:27] | Supposed to get a recording of the call later on today. | 今天晚些时候应该能拿到电话录音 |
[04:29] | – E-mail it to me. – Okay. | -用邮件发给我 -好的 |
[04:30] | Did the victim have any close friends? | 死者有亲近的朋友吗 |
[04:32] | Yeah. Her, uh, emergency contact is another medic in the platoon. | 有 她的紧急联系人是排里的另一个军医 |
[04:35] | Rose Sutfin. | 露丝·莎特芬 |
[04:36] | Jane and I will go talk to her. | 我和简去找她谈谈 |
[04:38] | Go to town, check out the bar she was drinking at. | 去镇上查一下她之前喝酒的酒吧 |
[04:40] | Who’s our liaison at Fort Runyon? | 我们在鲁尼恩堡的联络人是谁 |
[04:42] | Lieutenant Lewis. | 路易斯中尉 |
[04:43] | Great. | 好极了 |
[04:52] | Corporal Greene worked at the hospital. | 格林下士在医院工作 |
[04:54] | Most of the medics work there in some capacity. | 大部分军医在那里各司所职 |
[04:57] | Look, I want you to know there are no hard feelings | 我希望你们明白关于案子归属权那事 |
[04:58] | about the disposition of the case, | 并没有产生不愉快 |
[05:00] | but I’d appreciate being informed of any developments. | 若你们能告知案件侦破发展 我将十分感激 |
[05:02] | We’ll do our best. | 我们会尽力而为 |
[05:03] | How well did you know Lucy? | 你对露西的了解如何 |
[05:05] | Not well. I only assumed command of the platoon a few months ago. | 不怎么了解 我几个月前才接任这个排 |
[05:10] | Corporal Sutfin is doing inventory in here. | 莎特芬下士在这里负责盘点库存 |
[05:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:16] | This your first significant command? | 这是你的第一个重要命令吧 |
[05:19] | Yes. It shows, does it? | 是的 很明显吗 |
[05:21] | Ah, just a little. | 有一点点 |
[05:25] | Corporal Sutfin. | 莎特芬下士 |
[05:28] | – Sir. – Ma’am. | -长官 -女士 |
[05:29] | At ease, corporal. | 稍息 下士 |
[05:32] | These are the investigators I spoke with you about. | 这两位是我之前跟你说过的调查员 |
[05:34] | You’ll assist them with anything they ask. | 他们问你的问题你务必要配合 |
[05:35] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:38] | Uh, which is Lucy’s locker? | 露西的储物柜是哪一个 |
[05:40] | Number 116. | 116号 |
[05:44] | There. I had maintenance open it for you. | 那个 我已经为你们打开了 |
[05:47] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:49] | How long had you known Lucy? | 你认识露西多久了 |
[05:51] | A couple of years. | 好几年了 |
[05:52] | Since my first tour in Afghanistan. | 我第一次去阿富汗就认识她了 |
[05:55] | What was she like? | 她是怎么样的人 |
[05:57] | Smart. Real disciplined. | 她很聪明 非常有条不紊 |
[06:01] | Lucy didn’t have to learn from mistakes. | 露西从来不需要从错误中吸取教训 |
[06:04] | She didn’t make them. | 她根本不犯错误 |
[06:05] | Well, discipline always comes with a price. | 有条不紊总是需要付出代价的 |
[06:08] | What did she have trouble with? | 她在哪些方面有困难 |
[06:11] | People, I guess. | 人际交往吧 |
[06:12] | Guys in the unit, mostly. | 队伍里大多是男人 |
[06:15] | She’d be the first to tell you | 她总是第一个告诉你 |
[06:16] | she was O.C.D. about the rules. | 她有纪律强迫症 |
[06:18] | Real detail-oriented. | 非常注重细节 |
[06:21] | She’d point out if you messed up, | 一旦你搞砸了她会马上指出来 |
[06:22] | and that doesn’t go down well. Especially with guys. | 那可不受欢迎 特别是对于男人 |
[06:26] | You defended her? | 你有为她辩护吗 |
[06:27] | I tried to. | 我试过 |
[06:29] | She looked out for me. | 她很照顾我 |
[06:32] | Anything unusual happen recently? | 最近有什么不寻常的事发生吗 |
[06:34] | Um… someone was sending her flowers. | 有人给她送花 |
[06:38] | Someone at the clinic. | 是诊所的人 |
[06:41] | She wouldn’t say who it was, | 她不肯说是谁 |
[06:42] | and I think she was a little weirded out. | 而且我觉得她好像有点心神不宁 |
[06:44] | What clinic? | 什么诊所 |
[06:45] | The T.B.I. and psychological health clinic. | 创伤性脑损伤及心理健康诊所 |
[06:48] | When she wasn’t here, she worked there. | 她不在这里时 就在那边工作 |
[06:50] | You should talk to Dr. Bowman. | 你们该找伯曼医生谈谈 |
[06:52] | He was her supervisor. | 他是她的主管 |
[06:53] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[06:57] | Is that it? | 问完了吗 |
[06:59] | Oh, pretty much. | 差不多了 |
[07:00] | Uh, you know, unless you wanna talk about that other thing. | 除非你想谈谈另一件事 |
[07:04] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[07:06] | The thing that you didn’t want me to ask you about. | 你不想让我问到的那件事 |
[07:09] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道你指的什么 |
[07:13] | Well, neither do I. | 我也不知道 |
[07:17] | Nice to meet you, Rose. | 很高兴认识你 露丝 |
[07:25] | Rigsby just sent over a copy of the 9-1-1 call, | 瑞斯比刚发来一份报警电话的录音 |
[07:27] | listen to this. | 听听看 |
[07:29] | Medic… I need a medic, ASAP. | 请给我派医护人员 越快越好 |
[07:31] | Lucy’s hurt. | 露西受伤了 |
[07:32] | Calm down, sir. Where are you? | 请冷静 先生 你在哪里 |
[07:33] | Uh, I’m… uh, I’m on Wyoga Lake Avenue. | 我在怀俄加湖大道上 |
[07:36] | Uh, 20 meters north of the church– | 教堂北面二十米左右 |
[07:37] | the St. Sebastian. | 圣塞巴斯蒂安教堂 |
[07:38] | Somebody just cut her throat. There’s blood all over. | 她被人割开了喉咙 到处都是血 |
[07:40] | Sir, I need you to hold a moment | 先生 我安排派车时 |
[07:41] | while I dispatch a car. Will you do that? | 你先别挂电话 可以吗 |
[07:43] | Yeah. I’ll wait. | 好的 我等着 |
[07:45] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[07:47] | Hello, sir? | 喂 先生 |
[07:48] | Now can you tell me your name? | 你能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[07:50] | Hello, sir? Are you there? | 喂 先生 还在吗 |
[07:53] | He knows her well enough to call her “Lucy” | 他知道她的名字叫露西 |
[07:55] | and he’s very worried about her. | 而且他很担心她 |
[07:57] | But then it seems like he just walks away. | 但听起来他好像就这么离开了 |
[07:58] | It’s weird, isn’t it? | 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[08:02] | “ASAP.” “20 meters.” | 越快越好 二十米 |
[08:04] | He’s a soldier. | 他是军人出身 |
[08:06] | We don’t open till 6:30. | 我们六点半才开始营业 |
[08:08] | CBI. | 加调局的 |
[08:10] | Well, then we’re open. | 好吧 那我们开门了 |
[08:12] | Was this woman here last night? | 这个女人昨晚在这里吗 |
[08:14] | Yeah. Louise. | 是的 露易丝 |
[08:15] | No… Lucy. | 不对 是叫露西 |
[08:17] | What’d she do? | 她犯什么事了 |
[08:18] | She was murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[08:20] | Get out. Seriously? Murdered? | 得了吧 真的假的 被谋杀了 |
[08:22] | Yes. | 真的 |
[08:24] | Yeah. She’s here two, three times a week. | 她每周过来两三次 |
[08:27] | She loves the music. | 她喜欢这的音乐 |
[08:28] | Did she come with anyone? | 有人和她一起来吗 |
[08:30] | No. Comes by herself. | 没有 都是独自来的 |
[08:32] | She did get in an argument with these soldiers. | 她倒是和那些当兵的发生过争论 |
[08:34] | They were hassling her. | 他们在找她的麻烦 |
[08:35] | Couldn’t tell you what it was about. | 我也不知道争论的内容 |
[08:37] | Now, these other soldiers– | 那些当兵的 |
[08:38] | You know their names? | 你知道他们的名字吗 |
[08:40] | Nope. They were in the Night Wolves Unit. | 不知道 他们是夜狼行动组的 |
[08:42] | Had the patch on their clothes. | 衣服上都有标志 |
[08:44] | That’s her unit. Her own people were hassling her? | 她就是那个组的 自己人找她的麻烦吗 |
[08:46] | Yeah. Well, it wouldn’t surprise me. | 是啊 我一点也不意外 |
[08:49] | The night wolves guys are trouble. | 夜狼组的那帮人就爱惹麻烦 |
[08:51] | Take after their Sergeant. | 就跟他们的中士一样 |
[08:53] | You know his name? | 你知道中士的名字吗 |
[08:54] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[08:55] | Hawkins. Sergeant Hawkins. | 霍金斯 霍金斯中士 |
[09:04] | Sergeant Hawkins? | 霍金斯中士 |
[09:06] | Yes, sir, I am. | 是 先生 是我 |
[09:09] | Kimball Cho. CBI. | 我是加调局的周金宝 |
[09:10] | A word in private? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[09:15] | Is this about Greene? | 是关于格林的事吗 |
[09:16] | Yes. What can you tell me about her? | 是的 关于她的事你有什么能提供吗 |
[09:19] | Outstanding soldier. | 她是一名杰出的士兵 |
[09:20] | Vital part of the platoon. | 是排里的中坚力量 |
[09:22] | It’s a… tragedy. | 这真是一场悲剧 |
[09:23] | How’d she get along with the rest of the squad? | 她和其他士兵相处得如何 |
[09:25] | No problems. | 没什么问题 |
[09:26] | She have any enemies? | 她有树敌吗 |
[09:27] | Enemies? No. | 树敌 没有 |
[09:29] | I mean, people fight. | 人和人之间会有摩擦 |
[09:31] | In my unit, we work it out and put it behind us. | 在我组里 我们解决问题 然后抛之于脑后 |
[09:34] | I don’t let bad feelings fester. | 我不会放任不良情绪滋长的 |
[09:35] | It takes a unit apart. | 那会分裂团队的 |
[09:37] | Do you know why Lucy was arguing | 你知道露西昨晚 |
[09:38] | with some squad mates last night? | 为什么要和队友争吵吗 |
[09:40] | That’s the first I’ve heard. | 我还是头一次听说这事 |
[09:41] | A witness says some of your men | 昨晚有人看见你手下的一些人 |
[09:42] | were arguing with Corporal Greene at a bar last night. | 在一家酒吧和格林下士争吵 |
[09:45] | Maybe they are mistaken. | 也许是认错人了 |
[09:48] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[09:49] | I’m gonna have to talk to your men. | 我得和你手下的人谈谈 |
[09:52] | You be my guest, Agent Cho. | 请随意 周探员 |
[09:54] | Be my guest. | 悉听尊便 |
[10:02] | Dr. Bowman? | 伯曼医生 |
[10:03] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[10:04] | Teresa Lisbon. Patrick Jane. | 我们是特蕾莎·里斯本和派翠克·简 |
[10:06] | We’re looking into the death of Lucy Greene. | 我们在调查露西·格林之死 |
[10:09] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 |
[10:12] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐吧 |
[10:18] | It’s terrible. | 真是可怕 |
[10:19] | On top of everything else, | 除了其它方面 |
[10:20] | Lucy’s death’s been a real blow to the program. | 露西的死真是对本项目的沉重打击 |
[10:23] | She was a tremendous asset. | 她曾是这里的中流砥柱 |
[10:25] | What’s the program? | 这是个什么项目 |
[10:26] | We treat returning soldiers for T.B.I.– | 我们为退役军人治疗T.B.I. |
[10:29] | traumatic brain injury, | 创伤性脑损伤 |
[10:31] | and other mental health issues that result from combat. | 以及战争引起的其它精神健康问题 |
[10:34] | Must be busy. | 那你们肯定挺忙的 |
[10:36] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很遗憾 你说对了 |
[10:37] | There are a lot of people returning home with serious problems. | 有很多人带着严重的问题从战场回来 |
[10:40] | And even minor T.B.I. can produce | 即便轻微的创伤性脑损伤也能引起 |
[10:43] | sleep deprivation, emotional issues, memory impairment. | 失眠 情绪问题和记忆损伤 |
[10:46] | – What did Lucy do? – She was a battle buddy– | -露西是做什么的 -她作为战友 |
[10:49] | a medic, uh, paired with one patient | 一名军医 在治疗过程中 |
[10:52] | for the course of treatment. | 和伤员结成对子 |
[10:54] | She was great at it, very detail-oriented, | 她做得很出色 非常注重细节 |
[10:57] | but also a huge heart. | 但心气也很高 |
[10:59] | So you must have fought with her. Did you? | 你一定和她有过争吵 对吗 |
[11:02] | Why do you say that? | 你何出此言 |
[11:03] | Well, you’re a man who’s used to being obeyed, | 你习惯于接受别人的服从 |
[11:06] | and she wasn’t afraid to speak her mind. | 而她却敢于发表意见 |
[11:07] | There must have been some fireworks. | 摩擦是肯定少不了的 |
[11:09] | No. We disagreed sometimes. That happens. | 不 我们有时会有不同意见 那很正常 |
[11:12] | Well, I imagine you’ve been under a great deal of stress | 我能想象到你在离婚之后 |
[11:15] | since the divorce? | 所承受的巨大压力 |
[11:16] | How do you know I’m divorced? | 你怎么知道我离婚了 |
[11:19] | Well, there’s a… number of signs. | 有那么几处迹象 |
[11:24] | I mean, the obvious is, uh, the overuse of cologne. | 最明显的是 你古龙水喷太多了 |
[11:28] | You could probably afford to be a little less liberal with that, | 你下次或许可以喷得别这么大方 |
[11:31] | making my eyes water. | 都有点呛眼睛了 |
[11:34] | Well… thanks for the tip. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[11:36] | Uh, it’s been a little over a year. | 我离婚已经一年多点了 |
[11:38] | I’m doing quite fine, actually, thanks for asking. | 我过得还算不错 谢谢你关心 |
[11:40] | Great. | 那很好 |
[11:41] | Code red in building 21A. | 21A楼 红色警报 |
[11:44] | Code red in building 21A. | 21A楼 红色警报 |
[11:46] | Emergency personnel, please respond. | 应急人员 请回应 |
[11:48] | Uh, what’s a code red? | 红色警报是什么 |
[11:49] | A fire. | 就是火警 |
[11:51] | It–it’s in another building. | 是在别的楼里 |
[11:52] | The medics on duty in the hospital | 医院里值班的军医 |
[11:54] | act as the basis E.M.T.s, | 会作为基层急救人员行动 |
[11:55] | so they make an announcement in here. | 所以才在这广播通知 |
[11:58] | Is–is there anything else? | 还有什么要问的吗 |
[11:59] | Because, uh, I have patients to see. | 因为我还有病人要接待 |
[12:02] | Doc? A little help? | 医生 帮个忙呗 |
[12:05] | Speech and memory class. | 语言记忆训练班 |
[12:07] | Down the hall left, and left again. | 走到走廊尽头左拐 然后再左拐 |
[12:09] | Want someone to go with you? | 需要有人陪你去吗 |
[12:10] | I got it. Thanks. | 我知道了 谢谢 |
[12:15] | Memory impairment? | 记忆损伤吗 |
[12:17] | Short-term memory’s a real problem, | 短期记忆缺失是真实存在的问题 |
[12:19] | things they’ve seen or heard just drop out. | 他们看到或听到的东西 转眼就忘了 |
[12:21] | – If you’ll excuse me. – Sure. | -失陪了 -好的 |
[12:27] | Well, come on. | 快走吧 |
[12:28] | Why? Where? | 干什么 去哪 |
[12:30] | Our 9-1-1 caller may not have run away from the phone. | 打报警电话的人也许不是打完电话就走掉了 |
[12:34] | He may have forgotten about it. Let’s go. | 他可能忘记了 走吧 |
[12:36] | So we’re gonna do an association exercise | 我们要用你们椅子上卡片 |
[12:38] | using the cards that you found on your chairs. | 来进行一个协作练习 |
[12:40] | It’s all about making connection. | 建立关联非常重要 |
[12:42] | Re-educating the brain to put things together. | 重新训练大脑把事物整理起来 |
[12:45] | If I were to show you a picture like this one, | 如果我向你们展示一张这样的图片 |
[12:48] | I want you to show me the picture from your cards… | 我想让你们在卡片当中挑选一张 |
[12:51] | that matches or– | 与之相匹配或者… |
[12:52] | – Yes? – Uh, sorry for the interruption. | -什么事 -不好意思打扰一下 |
[12:54] | I’m Patrick Jane, this is Teresa Lisbon. | 我是派翠克·简 这是特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[12:55] | We’re with the CBI. | 我们是加调局的 |
[12:56] | We’re investigating the murder of Lucy Greene. | 我们在调查露西·格林的谋杀案 |
[12:59] | And how can we help you? | 我们能帮到你什么吗 |
[13:01] | We have a recording made the night of the murder. | 我们有一份谋杀当夜的电话录音 |
[13:03] | Does anyone recognize this voice? | 有人能认出这个声音吗 |
[13:06] | Uh, I’m… uh, I’m on Wyoga Lake Avenue… | 我在怀俄加湖大道上 |
[13:07] | Uh, 20 meters north of the church– | 教堂北面二十米左右 |
[13:09] | The St. Sebastian. | 圣塞巴斯蒂安教堂 |
[13:10] | Somebody just cut her throat. There’s blood all over. | 她被人割开了喉咙 到处都是血 |
[13:12] | Sir, I need you to hold a moment | 先生 我安排派车时 |
[13:13] | while I dispatch a car. Will you do that? | 你先别挂电话 可以吗 |
[13:15] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:16] | That’s my voice. That’s me. | 是我的声音 是我 |
[13:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[13:22] | Pete Coen. | 皮特·科恩 |
[13:24] | I don’t remember any of that. | 我根本不记得了 |
[13:26] | Pete, we need to talk to you. | 皮特 我们需要和你谈谈 |
[13:27] | Could you come with me, please? | 能跟我们走一趟吗 |
[13:28] | Uh, yeah, I guess. | 可以吧 |
[13:30] | Yeah, that’s fine, Pete. | 是的 可以 皮特 |
[13:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:45] | All of you. | 谢谢大家 |
[13:49] | Very much. | 非常感谢 |
[13:59] | I’ll wait. | 我等着 |
[14:01] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[14:03] | Hello, sir? | 你好 先生 |
[14:04] | Now can you tell me your name? | 现在能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[14:07] | Hello, sir? | 喂 先生 |
[14:09] | Are you there? | 还在吗 |
[14:10] | You forgot why you were there, | 你忘记了你为什么在那 |
[14:12] | and you just walked away. | 然后你就走开了 |
[14:14] | Sounds like something I’d do. | 听起来像我会做的事 |
[14:17] | We found a date-stamped receipt | 我们在你钱包里发现了 |
[14:19] | from a taco truck in your wallet. | 一张印有日期的玉米卷快餐车的收据 |
[14:22] | It parks down the street from the crime scene. | 它就停在案发现场的那条街上 |
[14:24] | It’s dated from the night of the killing. | 日期是案发当晚 |
[14:28] | What were you doing in town? | 你当时在镇上干什么 |
[14:31] | Uh, walking. When-when I can’t sleep, I go on walks. | 散步 我睡不着觉的时候就散步 |
[14:35] | The church is 2 miles from the base. | 教堂离基地两英里远 |
[14:39] | I’ve got nothing else to do, ma’am. | 我没有事情可以做 |
[14:41] | I like that church. I like the bells. | 我喜欢那个教堂 我喜欢钟声 |
[14:45] | Can you remember anything that happened that night? | 你能想起来那晚发生的事吗 |
[14:52] | No. | 想不起来 |
[14:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:56] | Well, what can you remember, generally? | 那你大体上能想起来什么 |
[15:00] | Uh, before the explosion’s pretty good. | 爆炸前的事很清晰 |
[15:01] | After that… | 之后就 |
[15:03] | And when was the… the explosion? | 爆炸是什么时候发生的 |
[15:06] | 11 months ago in Affa. | 十一个月前 在阿富汗 |
[15:08] | My squad was patrolling Khost. | 我的小组正在霍斯特[阿富汗地名]巡逻 |
[15:12] | I got out of a humvee to eyeball an intersection. | 我下输送车检查一个岔路口 |
[15:15] | I waved them through. | 我挥手让他们过去 |
[15:17] | And they went right over an I.E.D. | 然后他们就从一个简易爆炸装置上开了过去 |
[15:24] | I woke up three days later | 三天之后我醒了 |
[15:25] | in a hospital in Germany. | 在一家德国的医院 |
[15:28] | The other guys… | 其他的人 |
[15:32] | They… | 他们 |
[15:34] | Now… | 现在 |
[15:38] | My memory is… gone. | 我失去了记忆力 |
[15:41] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着觉 |
[15:42] | I… get angry and sad and I have no idea why. | 我会莫名其妙地生气伤心 |
[15:53] | Is that to remind you? | 这是为了提醒你吗 |
[15:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:57] | “Take meds.” | “该吃药了” |
[15:57] | Which, of course, I didn’t remember. | 当然了 我记不住 |
[16:03] | Government gave it to me. | 政府给我的 |
[16:06] | Um… i’m supposed to… | 我应该 |
[16:10] | Supposed to carry it with me everywhere that I go. | 应该不管去哪都随身携带 |
[16:13] | Uh, I have to write down everything | 我得把所有我需要做的事 |
[16:14] | that I’m supposed to do. | 都写下来 |
[16:15] | I have to write down everything that I remember, | 我得把我所有记得的事都写下来 |
[16:17] | even if it’s in the middle of the night. | 即使是在大半夜的时候 |
[16:19] | Like that helps. | 好像会有帮助似的 |
[16:21] | It’s useless. | 毫无用处 |
[16:23] | Do you have a, uh, reminder in here | 它会提醒你 |
[16:26] | to buy Lucy some flowers? | 记得给露西买花吗 |
[16:29] | How’d you know I did that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[16:32] | Oh, your voice on the 9-1-1 call | 你在报警电话里的声音 |
[16:35] | sounded like you’re a little more than just friends. | 听起来你们不单单是朋友这么简单 |
[16:40] | I spent a lot of time with lucy in the hospital. | 在医院里我和露西一起度过了很长时间 |
[16:44] | She was always really nice. | 她一直都很友好 |
[16:47] | You start to think… | 你就会开始想 |
[16:49] | Maybe there could be something more, you know? | 也许可以有进一步的发展 |
[16:52] | And… | 然后 |
[16:54] | She was nice about the whole thing, | 她面对这一切很友好 |
[16:56] | but I think more embarrassed than anything. | 但我觉得非常尴尬 |
[16:59] | Did Lucy make you angry? | 露西让你生气吗 |
[17:01] | -Uh, I mean… – Mr.– | -我是说 -找一下 |
[17:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:10] | Did she? Make you angry? | 有吗 她让你生气吗 |
[17:13] | Did who make me angry? | 谁让我生气 |
[17:15] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[17:17] | Lucy Greene? | 露西·格林 |
[17:18] | Why-why are we talking about Lucy Greene? | 为什么我们要谈起露西·格林 |
[17:20] | Did she… is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[17:25] | Lucy’s dead. She was murdered. | 露西死了 她被谋杀了 |
[17:29] | What? | 什么 |
[17:36] | Do you think there’s a chance | 你认为他可能会 |
[17:37] | he’ll remember anything from that night? | 想起那晚的事吗 |
[17:39] | Maybe. I-I don’t know. | 可能吧 我不知道 |
[17:42] | What time did the 9-1-1 call come in? | 报警电话是几点打的 |
[17:44] | Little bit after 11:00. | 十一点多一点 |
[17:46] | Taco. | 玉米卷 |
[17:49] | I need to go back to the crime scene. | 我得重回案发现场 |
[17:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:52] | Well, I want a taco. | 想吃玉米卷了 |
[18:03] | Excuse me. | 请问一下 |
[18:04] | Where does the taco truck park? | 玉米卷快餐车停在哪里了 |
[18:06] | Uh, down that way. | 那条路上 |
[18:07] | Won’t be here for a few hours, though. | 但是几小时之内不会来的 |
[18:09] | Ah. Well, I guess I’ll have to wait. | 好吧 那我就得等一会儿了 |
[18:13] | Gardenias. | 栀子花 |
[18:17] | My favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[18:34] | Could Pete have killed her and forgot he did it? | 可能是皮特杀了她之后又忘记了吗 |
[18:37] | It’s not impossible. Go to the hospital | 倒不是没可能 去医院一趟 |
[18:39] | and see if anybody saw him come back that night. | 看看那晚有没有人看到他回来 |
[18:41] | What condition he was in, if he said anything. | 他是什么状态 有没有说过什么 |
[18:43] | And search his room. He agreed to it. | 再搜查一下他的房间 他同意了 |
[18:45] | – Sure. – Rigsby… | -好的 -瑞斯比 |
[18:47] | He may forget who you are or why you’re there. | 他可能会忘了你是谁 为什么你回去找他 |
[18:50] | Just explain what’s going on gently. | 耐心地解释发生的事 |
[18:52] | I got it. | 好的 |
[18:53] | Where are we with Lucy’s unit? | 露西战友那里有进展吗 |
[18:55] | Everyone in the platoon agrees with Hawkins. | 排里的所有人都同意霍金斯的说法 |
[18:57] | Lucy was great. Nobody had a problem with her. | 露西人很好 没人和她有过节 |
[18:59] | You think the waitress misunderstood | 你觉得是那女服务员 |
[19:00] | what was going on that night, | 误解了当晚的情况吗 |
[19:01] | or are they lying? | 还是他们说谎了 |
[19:02] | No. They’re lying. | 没有 他们就是在说谎 |
[19:03] | The hospital sent over a list of patients Lucy worked with. | 医院送来了一份曾与露西共事过的人的名单 |
[19:06] | The most recent one was a guy named Jacob Lettner. | 最近的一个人是雅各布·莱特纳 |
[19:09] | – See what he has to say. – Sure. | -看看他有什么要说的 -好的 |
[19:14] | What exactly did lucy do for you, Jacob? | 露西为你做什么事 雅各布 |
[19:16] | She helped me, uh, | 她帮助我 |
[19:17] | keep track of medications and appointments, | 记录药品还有会议时间 |
[19:20] | kept copies of my paperwork. | 复印文件 |
[19:23] | When things got difficult, | 当遇到困难了 |
[19:23] | she talked me down off the ledge. Like that. | 她会和我谈心 这类的 |
[19:27] | Sounds like you were close. | 听起来你们很亲密 |
[19:31] | Yeah. We, uh… we weren’t dating or anything, | 是的 我们没有约过会什么的 |
[19:33] | But… I liked her. | 但是 我喜欢她 |
[19:35] | When’s the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[19:37] | Well, I was almost done with the program, | 项目快结束了 |
[19:39] | so I was only seeing her once a week. | 所以我一周只见她一次 |
[19:41] | Six days ago, I guess. | 六天前吧 |
[19:42] | How’d she seem? | 她看起来怎么样 |
[19:44] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[19:45] | Did she mention any problems with the people in her unit? | 她提到过和队伍里的人有不和吗 |
[19:48] | Come here. | 来这边 |
[19:56] | She, uh… she asked me not to tell anyone about this. | 她 她让我别告诉其他人 |
[19:59] | Like, begged me. | 就差跪下来求我了 |
[20:02] | If Lucy had a problem with somebody, we need to know. | 如果露西和某人不和 请务必告诉我们 |
[20:05] | Couple of weeks ago, she was really upset… | 几周前 她非常心烦意乱 |
[20:07] | Crying, which she never did. | 总是哭 她从来不这样 |
[20:11] | She told me she had filed a sexual harassment report anonymously | 她告诉我她已经向上级提交了 |
[20:14] | against someone in the platoon. | 排里某人对她性骚扰的报告 |
[20:15] | Somehow, some of the guys found out, | 不知为何 有人发现了 |
[20:17] | and they were giving her crap about it. | 四处说她闲话 |
[20:18] | What kind of crap? | 哪种闲话 |
[20:20] | Just… you know, stupid stuff–mean. | 就是很愚蠢的 刻薄的那种 |
[20:24] | Who did she file the claim against? | 她的指控对象是谁 |
[20:25] | She wouldn’t say. | 她没说 |
[20:27] | Well, who in the unit was giving her trouble? | 队伍里谁找她麻烦了 |
[20:28] | I… I don’t know names. A lot of them. | 我 我不知道名字 很多人 |
[20:32] | Sergeant Hawkins, you lied. | 霍金斯中士 你说谎 |
[20:36] | Not true. | 我没有 |
[20:37] | You said Lucy had no problems with the squad, | 你说露西和组里人没有过节 |
[20:38] | but you knew she was being punished | 但你知道她因为 |
[20:39] | because she filed a sexual harassment complaint. | 指控被人性骚扰受到处分 |
[20:41] | I knew no such thing. | 我不知道 |
[20:43] | I had no idea who filed that complaint. | 我不知道谁指控的 |
[20:45] | Now, I was told by the inspector general’s office | 监察办公室告知我 |
[20:48] | that an anonymous complaint had been filed | 有人提交了一封 |
[20:50] | against a soldier in the platoon. | 针对排里的某位士兵的投诉 |
[20:52] | I investigated that accusation thoroughly. | 我仔细研究了那份指控 |
[20:54] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么调查的 |
[20:55] | I questioned every man and woman in the unit. | 我询问了队伍里的每个人 |
[20:57] | Not one said they had seen or experienced any misconduct. | 没有人承认看到或做过任何不检行为 |
[21:01] | No witnesses, no intended victim, | 没有证人 没有受害人 |
[21:04] | no investigation, so I closed it. | 也就没有调查 所以我撤销了 |
[21:06] | You knew some men were harassing Lucy for making the accusation. | 你知道有人因为骚扰露西而被指控 |
[21:09] | If they were, I never heard a word about it, | 就算有 我也从没听说过 |
[21:11] | and she never said a thing. | 她也从没说过 |
[21:12] | She didn’t have to. It’s your unit. | 她没必要说 这是你的队伍 |
[21:13] | It’s your job to know what’s going on. | 你理应知道发生了什么 |
[21:16] | But you thought Lucy had become a troublemaker, didn’t you? | 但你却认为露西在闹事 不是吗 |
[21:19] | You were hoping the backlash would convince her to transfer. | 你希望反对意见可以说服她转队 |
[21:23] | Is there a question there? | 这有什么问题吗 |
[21:24] | Who was the original harassment complaint against? | 她的原骚扰控告对象是谁 |
[21:26] | I won’t tell you that. | 我不会说的 |
[21:28] | You don’t get to choose which questions you answer. | 轮不到你来选择回答哪一个问题 |
[21:29] | No? Well, you do whatever you like. | 不行吗 悉听尊便 |
[21:32] | ’cause I’m not draggin’ | 因为我不会把 |
[21:33] | a good officer’s name through the mud | 一个好军官的名字拖下泥潭 |
[21:34] | so that you can go fishing. | 好让你来随心所欲 |
[21:39] | Any chance holding Hawkins will change his mind? | 霍金斯有回心转意的可能吗 |
[21:41] | No. | 没有 |
[21:42] | Kick him loose, then. | 那就撬开他的嘴 |
[21:44] | Something seems off here. | 总感觉有些不对劲 |
[21:46] | What? | 什么 |
[21:46] | Everybody says that Lucy was a stickler for the rules, | 人人都说露西是坚守准则的人 |
[21:49] | that she had no problem speaking up for herself. | 她完全可以为自己辩护 |
[21:51] | But she gets harassed, and she makes an anonymous complaint? | 但是她被骚扰了 还做了匿名指控 |
[21:55] | And when the unit gives her a hard time about it, | 但是当队伍不支持她 |
[21:57] | she doesn’t say anything? | 她却一言不发 |
[21:58] | That doesn’t sound like her. | 听上去不像她 |
[22:00] | Well, she told Lettner she filed the complaint. | 她告诉莱特纳她提交了指控 |
[22:01] | Why would she lie? | 她为什么说谎 |
[22:02] | Maybe she wanted people to think she filed it | 也许她想让别人以为她提交了 |
[22:04] | because she was protecting someone else. | 以此来保护另一个人 |
[22:08] | With your permission, ma’am… | 警官 请问 |
[22:11] | What’s this about? | 有什么事吗 |
[22:13] | Rose, some people in the unit think that Lucy filed | 露丝 队伍里有人以为露西匿名 |
[22:16] | an anonymous sexual harassment complaint. | 提交了性骚扰指控 |
[22:20] | I think she was taking the heat for somebody else. | 我觉得她是在保护某个人 |
[22:23] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[22:25] | Does this have something to do with why Lucy was killed? | 这和露西被杀有关系吗 |
[22:29] | It might. I don’t know yet. | 也许吧 我还不知道 |
[22:33] | Was she covering for you, Rose? | 她是替你写的吗 露丝 |
[22:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:40] | There’s a hotline I called about four weeks ago. | 四周前我打过咨询电话 |
[22:45] | Please, don’t tell my unit. | 求你们 别告诉队伍 |
[22:47] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[22:51] | You had to have known an anonymous accusation | 你得知道匿名指控 |
[22:53] | was not gonna do much. | 没多大作用 |
[22:56] | I-I guess I hoped that when the investigation started, | 我 我以为一旦开始调查 |
[22:59] | other people would come forward, | 其他人也会站出来 |
[23:01] | so it wouldn’t be just me. | 就不止我一个人了 |
[23:04] | But that didn’t happen. | 但她们没有 |
[23:06] | And when Hawkins started the investigation, | 霍金斯展开调查的时候 |
[23:08] | people assumed it was lucy? | 人们猜测是露西干的 |
[23:11] | Because she was so hardcore about the rules. | 因为她一直坚守准则 |
[23:15] | She said it was okay, that she could take it. | 她说她没事 她可以搞定 |
[23:19] | But… | 但是 |
[23:21] | I saw how much it hurt her. | 我知道对她来说伤害很深 |
[23:24] | I just wanted the whole thing to go away. | 我只求事情快点过去 |
[23:26] | So… when Hawkins questioned me, | 所以 霍金斯问到我的时候 |
[23:30] | I… I said I didn’t know anything about it. | 我 我说我什么都不知道 |
[23:33] | Rose… | 露丝 |
[23:37] | Who did you name in the complaint? | 你的控告对象是谁 |
[23:39] | Who harassed you? | 谁骚扰了你 |
[23:42] | I-I can’t talk about it. It’s against regs. | 我 我不能说 有违军规 |
[23:46] | Hawkins told Cho that he didn’t want | 霍金斯告诉周说他不愿 |
[23:49] | to drag an officer’s name through the mud. | 把一位军官拖下水 |
[23:52] | An officer, not a soldier. | 一位军官 不是士兵 |
[23:55] | It was Lewis, wasn’t it? | 是路易斯吗 |
[23:57] | Lewis harassed you. | 路易斯骚扰了你 |
[23:59] | I didn’t–I didn’t say that. I’m not saying that. | 我没 我没说 不是我说的 |
[24:01] | – Rose… – Ma’am, I’d like to leave now. | -露丝 -警官 我得走了 |
[24:04] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[24:05] | I can’t stop you. | 我无权拦你 |
[24:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:15] | What’s up, Rigsby? | 怎么了 瑞斯比 |
[24:16] | I searched Pete’s room. Didn’t find anything. | 我搜查了皮特的房间 一无所获 |
[24:19] | His clothes had been taken for washing, | 他的衣服拿去洗了 |
[24:20] | so I tracked ’em down in the laundry. | 所以我追来了干洗店 |
[24:22] | And? | 然后 |
[24:23] | Found a jacket. There’s bloodstains on it. | 找到一件夹克 上面有血迹 |
[24:29] | Pete is my patient, and, uh, very fragile. | 皮特是我的患者 非常脆弱 |
[24:32] | Do you really need to talk with him again tonight? | 今晚你真的需要再找他谈话吗 |
[24:35] | I do. | 我必须这么做 |
[24:37] | Well, please keep the questions short and simple. | 请问些简洁的问题 |
[24:39] | Last thing Pete needs is more stress. | 皮特最不能紧张 |
[24:44] | Pete? | 皮特 |
[24:46] | Put on your shoes. We’re gonna go out. | 穿上鞋 我们出去一趟 |
[24:48] | Oh, sure. I’d like that. | 好的 我也想出去 |
[24:56] | What is it, Jane? | 怎么了 简 |
[24:57] | Uh, Lisbon–could you bring Pete Coen | 里斯本 你能带皮特·科恩 |
[24:59] | to St. Sebastian church in, uh… | 来圣塞巴斯蒂安教堂吗 |
[25:02] | Uh, a little under an hour? | 在一小时以内 |
[25:04] | We found blood on his clothes. | 我们在他的衣服上发现了血迹 |
[25:06] | I have to take him to the office for a talk. | 我得带他回局里问话 |
[25:08] | Uh, won’t do you any good. | 那样不会有什么进展的 |
[25:09] | You have a better idea? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[25:11] | I’ll see you in a little under an hour. Be prompt. | 一小时内见 准时来 |
[25:29] | Jane, what’s up? | 简 怎么了 |
[25:30] | We’re gonna try to restore Pete’s memory. | 我们要帮皮特唤醒记忆 |
[25:33] | Well, a piece of it, at least. | 至少一部分记忆 |
[25:37] | How could you do that? | 怎么做 |
[25:39] | Ah, well, I’ll explain. But first… | 我会解释的 但首先 |
[25:40] | OH, Gracias Senora. | 谢谢 |
[25:43] | Taco? | 吃玉米卷吗 |
[25:44] | Sure, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[25:46] | – Lisbon, you hungry? – No, thank you. | -里斯本 你饿吗 -不 谢了 |
[25:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:49] | Uh, a memory can be brought back by, uh, a word or an image, | 记忆可以被一个词或一个画面唤醒 |
[25:52] | but the best tools for digging one out | 但挖掘记忆的最好工具 |
[25:54] | are the senses– smell, hearing, taste. | 是感觉 比如嗅觉 听觉 味觉 |
[25:59] | So I’m eating a taco because I ate one the night Lucy died? | 你让我吃玉米卷是因为露西死那晚我正在吃 |
[26:01] | That’s right. Taste is first. | 没错 味觉是第一步 |
[26:02] | Second, coming from the taco truck, | 第二步 从玉米卷车过来 |
[26:05] | you would have walked right by | 你一定遇到了 |
[26:06] | these beautifully fragrant gardenias. | 这些美丽芬芳的栀子花 |
[26:15] | Okay. I smell it, but it’s not doing anything. | 好吧 我闻到了 但没什么用 |
[26:19] | Then, right before the murder, | 然后 就在凶手面前 |
[26:20] | you heard a very distinctive sound. | 你听到了一个与众不同的声音 |
[26:23] | And you will hear it… | 你会听到的 |
[26:28] | – What sound? – Wait for it. | -什么声音 -稍等 |
[26:41] | This is really. | 这真是太… |
[26:45] | Pete? | 皮特 |
[26:49] | I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[27:04] | Don’t force the memory. Just–just let it come. | 不要逼迫记忆 随它去 |
[27:08] | I was here. | 当时我在这 |
[27:10] | Just walking. I heard a sound. | 正走着 听到了一个声音 |
[27:28] | I couldn’t see anything. | 我什么都看不见 |
[27:30] | By the time my eyes adjusted, the guy was gone. | 当我能看到的时候 那人跑了 |
[27:33] | And Lucy… | 露西 |
[27:37] | It’s difficult, I know. | 我知道这很艰难 |
[27:39] | It’s very important to continue. | 但你必须继续 这很重要 |
[27:43] | I tried to talk to her. | 我一直努力跟她说话 |
[27:45] | Stay here. Stay here. Stay with me. | 保持清醒 清醒 别睡着 |
[27:47] | But her throat… stay with me. | 但是她的喉咙 别睡着 |
[27:52] | She just kept squeezing my hand. | 她一直握着我的手 |
[27:58] | Do you remember anything about her killer? | 你还记得关于凶手的任何事吗 |
[28:00] | His race? His height? His clothing? Anything? | 他的肤色 身高 衣着 什么都行 |
[28:03] | I can’t talk right now. | 我现在不想说话 |
[28:04] | Pete, I need your attention. | 皮特 集中精力 |
[28:06] | I need to write this down. | 我得记下来 |
[28:09] | So I don’t forget. | 否则我就忘了 |
[28:17] | It doesn’t eliminate him as a suspect. | 不能排除他不是嫌疑人 |
[28:18] | He could be lying. | 他可能是在说谎 |
[28:22] | Fine. He’s not a suspect. | 好吧 他不是嫌疑人 |
[28:24] | What else do we have? | 我们还有什么线索 |
[28:25] | Well, Rigsby’s got Lucy’s phone records. | 瑞斯比拿到了露西的通话记录 |
[28:26] | He’s going through them. | 正在检查 |
[28:28] | I think we should go after Lewis. | 我觉得我们应该查一下路易斯 |
[28:30] | We don’t have anything on him. | 我们没有掌握他什么犯罪事实 |
[28:31] | Well, he harassed Rose. | 他骚扰过露丝 |
[28:32] | Maybe Lucy threatened him. | 可能露西威胁过他 |
[28:34] | Told him that she would have the investigation reopened. | 告诉他她会重新开始调查 |
[28:36] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[28:38] | I agree with Cho. | 我同意周的看法 |
[28:40] | Man is begging for some thumbscrews. | 他是在想办法脱罪 |
[28:45] | You’re seriously asking me where I was | 你真要问我在格林下士被害时 |
[28:46] | when Corporal Greene was killed? | 我在哪里吗 |
[28:48] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[28:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:50] | You were accused of sexual harassment. | 你被指控性骚扰 |
[28:52] | Lucy Greene knew the victim. | 露西·格林认识受害者 |
[28:53] | That made her dangerous to you. | 这可能会威胁到你 |
[28:54] | No, it didn’t. | 不 没有 |
[28:56] | Are you refusing to answer the question? | 你是在拒绝回答问题吗 |
[28:59] | The army, in its infinite wisdom, | 部队 很明智地 |
[29:01] | permits the anonymous reporting of sexual harassment. | 允许匿名举报性骚扰 |
[29:04] | Which means any nut or idiot with an attitude | 这就意味着随便哪个有不满情绪的笨蛋 |
[29:06] | can make trouble free of charge. | 都可以造成麻烦 却不用负任何责任 |
[29:08] | Some malcontent made a wild accusation. | 一些不满的人随意指控 |
[29:11] | It was investigated, nothing was found, | 结果经过调查之后 什么也没查到 |
[29:13] | There was no victim. | 根本没有受害者 |
[29:14] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没有做 |
[29:15] | You still haven’t told me where you were | 你还是没有说在露西·格林被害时 |
[29:17] | when Lucy Greene was killed. | 你在哪里 |
[29:19] | And we checked with the front gate at the base. | 我们跟基地的门岗确认过 |
[29:20] | They said you left in a hurry that day. | 他们说你那天很匆忙地离开了 |
[29:22] | I was late. | 我那天要迟到了 |
[29:23] | Getting to a surprise party for the base commander’s wife. | 我要赶去基地指挥官妻子的惊喜晚会 |
[29:26] | I was there until after midnight. | 我在那一直待到午夜 |
[29:28] | About 30 people saw me there. | 大约有三十个人看到我在那里 |
[29:30] | Do you have any other questions? | 还有别的问题吗 |
[29:37] | Base commander’s X.O. confirms | 基地指挥官的执行官确认了 |
[29:38] | Lewis was at his house until midnight. | 路易斯在他家待到午夜 |
[29:41] | Couldn’t have done it. | 不可能是他干的 |
[29:42] | We’re a little light on suspects. | 我们在嫌疑人身上查不到什么 |
[29:44] | I may have something. | 我查到一些事 |
[29:45] | Telephone records say Jacob Lettner | 通话记录显示雅各布·莱特纳 |
[29:46] | made a bunch of phone calls to Lucy the day she was murdered. | 在露西被害当天跟她通过很多次电话 |
[29:49] | Well, Lettner told me he hadn’t spoken to lucy | 莱特纳之前说他跟露西已经将近一个星期 |
[29:51] | – in almost a week. – We better bring him in. | -没说话了 -我们最好把他带回来 |
[29:53] | I’ll go. Someone I need to see. | 我去吧 我得见几个人 |
[29:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:02] | More questions, huh? | 还有问题是吗 |
[30:04] | Well, you got stamina. I’ll give you that. | 你有精力 我就陪你玩 |
[30:05] | No questions. | 没有问题了 |
[30:08] | Your men were wrong about Lucy. | 你的人对露西的事说错了 |
[30:11] | She didn’t file the sexual harassment charge. | 她没有提起性骚扰指控 |
[30:12] | She was protecting the person who did. | 她是在保护那个人 |
[30:14] | Well, that’s too bad. | 这可太糟了 |
[30:16] | But it doesn’t change anything. | 不过也改变不了什么 |
[30:17] | It should. | 本来会的 |
[30:19] | Reopen the investigation. | 重新开始调查 |
[30:21] | If you don’t, you’re letting Lewis off the hook. | 如果你不这么做 就是在帮路易斯脱身 |
[30:23] | Reopen the investigation? | 重新开始调查 |
[30:26] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll do that. | 好吧 好吧 我会的 |
[30:27] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[30:29] | There’s no evidence. | 没有证据 |
[30:31] | He’s a lieutenant. | 他是个中尉 |
[30:32] | Do you know how fast he could have a foot up my ass? | 你知道他多快就能报复我吗 |
[30:35] | All right. I’m done here. | 好了 我不想说了 |
[30:37] | Talk to Rose. | 找露丝谈谈 |
[30:39] | – Sutfin? – Just talk to her. | -莎特芬 -找她谈谈 |
[30:40] | I already did. | 我已经谈过了 |
[30:42] | She said she didn’t know boo about Lewis. | 她说她对路易斯什么也不知道 |
[30:44] | She was scared. Tell her you’ll protect her. | 她之前很害怕 告诉她你会保护她 |
[30:46] | It’s not my job to hold anybody’s hand. | 我的工作可不是安慰别人 |
[30:48] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要 |
[30:49] | Just don’t abandon her like you abandoned Lucy. | 只是不要想你放弃露西那样放弃她 |
[30:52] | I didn’t abandon anybody. | 我没有放弃任何人 |
[30:55] | You keep telling yourself that. | 你就自欺欺人吧 |
[30:57] | But the next time you ask someone in this unit to watch your back, | 但是以后你要是想找部队里的人帮你 |
[30:59] | he might remember how you watched hers. | 他们可能会记得你是怎么帮她的 |
[31:06] | Jacob, tell us again about the last time you saw Lucy. | 雅各布 说说你上次见露西时的情况 |
[31:08] | Like I–like I said, it was– it was more than a week ago. | 我说过了 是一个多星期前的事了 |
[31:11] | We know that you spoke to her on the phone | 我们知道在她临死前 你每天 |
[31:13] | several times a day before she died. | 都跟她通好几次电话 |
[31:16] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[31:17] | You’re right. I’m sorry. I forgot. | 你说得对 抱歉 我之前忘了 |
[31:19] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没忘 |
[31:22] | If you want to avoid getting into trouble, | 如果你想摆脱麻烦 |
[31:23] | stop lying and tell us the truth now. | 那么从现在起别再说谎 说实话 |
[31:26] | It was nothing. | 没什么事 |
[31:28] | It was nothing. It was about my meds. | 没什么事 是关于我的药 |
[31:29] | Well, what about them? | 是怎么回事 |
[31:31] | I’m about to finish the program. | 我就要完成治疗计划了 |
[31:33] | Move out on my own. | 可以出去单住了 |
[31:35] | But Lucy had to certify that I was capable, | 但是露西必须要证明我有能力 |
[31:37] | you know, that I could take care of myself. | 照顾我自己 |
[31:39] | Keeping on top of your meds. | 吃药是第一位重要的 |
[31:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:43] | But that morning, | 但是那天早上 |
[31:45] | Lucy told me I’d messed up one of them, | 露西告诉我有一样吃得不对 |
[31:47] | taken too little, and I hadn’t. | 吃得少了 但是我没有 |
[31:49] | So I told her she made a mistake, | 于是我告诉她是她搞错了 |
[31:50] | which in Lucy’s mind is… | 但她认为那是 |
[31:53] | it’s, like, impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[31:55] | Little miss detail. | 她不会犯一点错误 |
[31:58] | So we went a few rounds on the phone, | 所以我们打了好几次电话 |
[31:59] | but she finally agreed to double-check | 但她最后同意再检查一遍 |
[32:00] | the prescription records. | 药方记录 |
[32:02] | Why didn’t you tell us about this earlier? | 你之前为什么不告诉我们呢 |
[32:04] | Because if they think I messed up my meds, | 因为如果他们认为我服用药物有误 |
[32:06] | they won’t let me live on my own. | 就不会同意让我出去单住 |
[32:09] | It’s wrong. | 那样是不对的 |
[32:12] | Look, I’m… | 我 |
[32:13] | I’m ready. | 我已经好了 |
[32:16] | I am. | 真的 |
[32:22] | Rigsby just talked to Jacob’s boss at the P.X. | 瑞斯比跟雅各布在合作社的领导谈过 |
[32:26] | He was doing inventory the night of the murder. | 凶案发生当晚他在盘点库存 |
[32:27] | This case is nothing but dead ends. | 这案子没有线索了 |
[32:29] | Yeah, not necessarily. Do you have a padlock? | 也未必 你有挂锁吗 |
[32:31] | – A padlock? – Yeah. A lock with a key. | -挂锁 -对 就是有钥匙的锁 |
[32:33] | I know what a padlock is, and, no, | 我知道什么是挂锁 没有 |
[32:35] | I do not have a padlock. | 我没有挂锁 |
[32:35] | Thank you. I’ll ask the Janitor. | 谢谢你 我去问问警卫 |
[32:41] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[32:46] | Mr. Jane. | 简先生 |
[32:48] | Is something wrong? | 有什么事吗 |
[32:49] | Oh, no, I just had something to do downstairs. | 没有 我刚好在楼下办点事 |
[32:51] | I thought I’d stop by. They’re nice drawings. | 我想应该过来看看 画得不错 |
[32:53] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:56] | I know you have trouble sleeping. I, uh… | 我知道你有失眠症 我… |
[32:59] | I know a technique that may be helpful. | 我有个办法可能会帮到你 |
[33:01] | What kind of technique? | 什么样的方法 |
[33:03] | Ah, it’s just, uh, mild hypnosis. | 就是 轻度的催眠 |
[33:07] | Just helps you relax. | 帮你放松放松 |
[33:09] | What do I have to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[33:11] | Lie down and listen. | 躺下然后听我说 |
[33:15] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[33:16] | Uh, I could really use some sleep. | 我真的该睡一会了 |
[33:19] | All right, well, just lie down. | 好的 躺好了 |
[33:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:23] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |
[33:26] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[33:27] | Fill your mind with all those thoughts | 让你的大脑想一些让你 |
[33:30] | that keep you awake. | 睡不着的事 |
[33:31] | Let them crowd around behind your eyes. | 让他们围拢在你的眼睛周围 |
[33:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:36] | Now I want you to paint them black. | 现在你把他们都想像成黑色 |
[33:40] | Each one of them. | 每一个都是 |
[33:42] | Dark and heavy. | 很深的黑色 |
[33:45] | All the same color. | 都成了一个颜色 |
[33:49] | Each one is getting softer… | 每一个都在变软 |
[33:52] | And heavier. | 变重 |
[33:54] | And quiet… | 安静 |
[33:56] | And peaceful. | 平和 |
[33:58] | And quiet… | 安静 |
[34:02] | And peaceful. | 平和 |
[34:21] | – You reach everyone? – Yep. | -人都找来了吗 -是的 |
[34:23] | Good. | 好极了 |
[34:25] | Rigsby, we’re a go in five minutes. | 瑞斯比 五分钟后开始行动 |
[34:29] | T-minus 5 minutes. | 五分钟倒计时开始 |
[34:32] | Yep. | 好的 |
[34:45] | What’s this about? | 找我们什么事 |
[34:46] | Well, we learned of some evidence this morning | 今天早上我们掌握了一些证据 |
[34:48] | – we need your help with. – Our help? | -需要你们帮忙查实 -要我们帮忙 |
[34:50] | What evidence? | 什么证据 |
[34:52] | Why don’t we have Pete tell us? | 让皮特来说吧 |
[34:53] | He’s the one who found it. | 是他发现的 |
[34:55] | Hey, what’s up, Pete? | 怎么了 皮特 |
[34:57] | I remembered something last night. | 昨天晚上我记起了一件事 |
[34:58] | I found it on my P.D.A. this morning. | 今天早上我在我的电子记事簿上发现的 |
[34:59] | I must have woken up in the middle of the night | 我肯定是半夜醒了 |
[35:01] | – and written it down. – What did you remember? | -然后记了下来 -你记起什么了 |
[35:05] | When Lucy took my hand, she gave me a key. | 露西抓我手的时候 给了我一把钥匙 |
[35:07] | – A key? – I guess that’s why she was grabbing my hands, | -钥匙 -难怪她会抓住我的手 |
[35:10] | so I searched my room, and I found… | 然后我把屋子翻了个遍 找到了 |
[35:13] | this. | 这个 |
[35:15] | Can I see that? | 能让我看看吗 |
[35:16] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[35:18] | Does this mean anything to anybody? | 谁对这个有印象吗 |
[35:20] | – No. – Not me. | -没有 -我没见过 |
[35:23] | It looks like a medic’s locker key, | 好像是医务兵储物柜的钥匙 |
[35:25] | but 107’s not Lucy’s locker. | 可露西的储物柜不是107号 |
[35:27] | Why would she have another locker? | 她要再弄一个储物柜干嘛 |
[35:30] | Hide something. | 藏东西 |
[35:31] | Well, maybe Lucy found something incriminating, | 可能露西找到了什么罪证 |
[35:34] | decided to store it in the locker, | 决定藏在储物柜里 |
[35:36] | and then she was killed for it. | 结果因此被杀了 |
[35:37] | That’s why she gave the key to Pete. | 所以她才把钥匙给了皮特 |
[35:38] | Lewis, can we search the locker? | 路易斯 能让我们搜一下储物柜吗 |
[35:41] | Sure. With a warrant. | 当然 只要你们拿搜查令来 |
[35:42] | – Oh, come on. – It’s my duty to go by the book. | -得了吧 -我必须照规矩做事 |
[35:44] | You need a warrant. | 你们必须拿搜查令来 |
[35:46] | It’ll take me 20 minutes to get one. | 二十分钟就能拿到 |
[35:50] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[35:53] | Such a stickler. | 真顽固啊 |
[36:16] | It’s just gonna be a little while longer. | 也就是多等一会儿的事儿 |
[36:19] | Code Red in building 17D. | 17D大楼红色警报 |
[36:21] | Code Red in building 17D. | 17D大楼红色警报 |
[36:23] | All emergency personnel respond immediately. | 所有应急人员立即就位 |
[36:26] | That’s me. Uh, sorry. | 我要走了 失陪 |
[36:28] | Okay, well, thank you all for your help. | 好吧 多谢各位帮忙 |
[36:30] | We’ll let you know what we find. | 有发现会通知你们的 |
[36:37] | Code Red in building 17D. | 17D大楼红色警报 |
[36:39] | Code Red in building 17D. | 17D大楼红色警报 |
[36:42] | All emergency personnel respond immediately. | 所有应急人员立即就位 |
[37:17] | Hey, doc. What are you doin’? | 医生 干嘛呢 |
[37:21] | I, uh… | 我 |
[37:26] | You’re a silver-tongued devil. | 嘴皮子挺利索啊 |
[37:32] | We found a significant number of cash deposits in your account. | 我们发现你的户头有很多现金存入 |
[37:37] | You were writing fake prescriptions | 你在编造假处方 |
[37:39] | and selling the drugs under the table for cash. | 然后私下卖药换钱 |
[37:42] | That’s what Lucy found when she looked into | 露西查看雅各布的处方记录的时候 |
[37:43] | Jacob’s prescription records. | 发现了这件事 |
[37:45] | Are you divorced, agent? | 你离过婚吗 探员 |
[37:47] | No. | 没有 |
[37:49] | You have no idea how expensive it is. | 你根本不知道离婚要花多少钱 |
[37:52] | I’m paying legal fees, alimony, child support… | 诉讼费 赡养费 抚养费 |
[37:56] | And all so the lying bitch can be supported | 就为了让那臭婊子 |
[37:59] | in the manner to which she’s accustomed. | 继续过她的好日子 |
[38:01] | What about the manner to which I’m accustomed? | 可我上哪儿过好日子去 |
[38:03] | What about my lifestyle? | 我的生活就不重要了吗 |
[38:06] | And dating isn’t cheap. | 而且交个女朋友也不便宜 |
[38:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:13] | Lucy came to me. | 露西来找我 |
[38:16] | The diligent fool. | 榆木脑袋 |
[38:18] | Said she found some serious problems with the prescriptions. | 说她发现处方出了严重问题 |
[38:22] | No idea I was behind it, but… | 根本没想到是我干的 可是 |
[38:24] | she’s all gung ho to launch a big investigation. | 她非得查个水落石出 |
[38:29] | That’s how she was. | 她一向如此 |
[38:36] | She said she was going to the Blues club that night, | 她说她那晚要去那间蓝调俱乐部 |
[38:39] | so… | 所以 |
[38:41] | I waited down the street. | 我就在街边等她 |
[38:47] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[38:49] | – Doctor? – Yeah. | -医生 -是我 |
[38:50] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[38:51] | Uh… there’s a man hurt back here. | 那边有个人受伤了 |
[38:53] | Come and help me. | 来搭把手 |
[38:55] | Uh, okay. Sure. | 好的 当然 |
[38:58] | Only took a second. | 快得很 |
[39:08] | Takes about a minute to bleed to death, | 很快就会失血过多而死 |
[39:10] | so I waited. | 我就等着 |
[39:21] | This is not my fault. | 这不能怪我 |
[39:23] | If my ex-wife had just agreed to a reasonable settlement, | 要是我前妻能少要点儿 |
[39:26] | none of this would have happened. | 这一切就不会发生了 |
[39:28] | Oh, well… look on the the bright side. | 想开点儿吧 |
[39:32] | In prison, you won’t have to pay for dates. | 至少进了监狱就不用花钱找伴儿了 |
[39:46] | What are you doing here? | 有何贵干 |
[39:48] | – Just watching. – Excuse me? | -看好戏 -你说什么 |
[39:52] | Lieutenant Lewis. | 路易斯中尉 |
[39:58] | I need to speak with you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[39:59] | Later, Sergeant Hawkins. I’m busy. | 等一会儿 霍金斯中士 现在没空 |
[40:01] | No, sir. | 不行 长官 |
[40:02] | We need to do this ASAP. | 必须现在就谈 |
[40:04] | It’s regarding a code violation. | 是关于违纪的事 |
[40:11] | Are you serious? | 开什么玩笑 |
[40:13] | Sir, we have to go now. | 长官 现在就走吧 |
[40:19] | Hawkins. | 霍金斯 |
[40:41] | I got your message, Mr. Jane. | 我看到了你的留言 简先生 |
[40:44] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[40:45] | No. It’s good. Uh… good. | 没事 好得很 |
[40:50] | Pete, thank you for coming by. | 皮特 多谢你能来 |
[40:54] | Uh, I just–I wanted to, uh, apologize | 我想跟你道个歉 |
[40:57] | for tricking you without asking. | 事先没知会你 骗了你 |
[41:00] | The gag wouldn’t have worked without it. | 若非如此 计划就不会成功 |
[41:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:04] | You got the guy who killed Lucy. | 你们抓住了杀害露西的凶手 |
[41:06] | That’s good enough for me. | 这样就够了 |
[41:10] | Uh, I’m… actually here about that other thing. | 我来其实是为了别的事 |
[41:16] | Do you really think you could help restore my memory? | 你真能帮我恢复记忆吗 |
[41:20] | Well, I-I do have a tool that could be very useful. | 我确实有个很有效的法子 |
[41:24] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[41:25] | All right. | 好 |
[41:31] | It’s called a memory palace. | 这种方法叫做记忆宫殿 |
[41:33] | It’s basically a place to connect memories to. | 它其实就是连接记忆的地方 |
[41:36] | You said I would need the image of a place | 你说过我得找个非常熟悉的 |
[41:38] | – I knew really well. – Yes, that’s right. | -地方的画面 -是的 没错 |
[41:40] | I think I got one. | 我想我找到了 |
[41:45] | These are my buddies from Khost. | 这些是我在霍斯特时的战友 |
[41:48] | This picture was taken in our tent about two weeks before. | 这张照片是大约爆炸两周前在我们的帐篷里拍的 |
[41:54] | I spent… | 我在 |
[41:57] | I spent 14 months | 在那个帐篷里 |
[41:59] | in that tent with those guys. | 和这些家伙一起待了十四个月 |
[42:05] | I know every inch of it. | 我对这个地方了如指掌 |
[42:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:09] | Who was the first person you saw | 你早上醒来的时候 |
[42:11] | when you woke up in the morning? | 第一眼会看到谁 |
[42:14] | Um… Ford. | 福特 |
[42:18] | Uh, Danny Ford. | 丹尼·福特 |
[42:20] | Lazy bastard’s always sleeping in. | 这个懒家伙经常睡过头 |
[42:23] | He could sleep right through a firefight. | 外面打仗都照睡不误 |
[42:26] | Okay. Here’s how it works. | 好了 现在开始 |
[42:28] | Well, let’s say you need to remember | 假设你要记住 |
[42:30] | a dentist’s appointment, monday, 10:00 A.M. | 周一上午十点约了看牙医 |
[42:33] | I want you to imagine seeing Danny holding something ridiculous | 我要你想象看到丹尼拿了个滑稽的东西 |
[42:39] | that makes you think of a dentist. | 让你联想到了牙医 |
[42:42] | Like what, a giant tooth? | 比如什么呢 巨大的牙齿吗 |
[42:44] | Exactly. | 就是这意思 |
[42:46] | Now who was in the bunk right next to Danny? | 紧挨着丹尼的是谁的床铺 |
[42:48] | Because they’re gonna help you recall the day. | 这能帮助你回忆起那天的事 |
[42:51] | – Vasquez is. – Okay. Can you imagine… | -是瓦斯奎兹 -很好 请你想象… |