时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Hi, boss. | 头儿 |
[00:57] | Driver sustained heavy lacerations | 司机遭受严重割伤 |
[00:59] | and head trauma, but believe it or not, | 以及头部外伤 但据他们说 |
[01:00] | they’re saying he’ll live. | 他会活下去的 |
[01:01] | Lucky. | 幸运的人 |
[01:03] | Victim’s Sharon Warwick, 23. | 死者名叫莎伦·沃里克 二十三岁 |
[01:06] | She went off of a balcony, room 914. | 她是从914号房的露台摔下来的 |
[01:08] | Rigsby’s up there right now with the forensics team. | 瑞斯比现在正跟鉴证小组在上面 |
[01:10] | Now off the bruise on the cheek and the ripped vest, | 从死者脸颊上的淤青和被撕开的马甲来看 |
[01:12] | we’re thinking it’s murder. | 这是起谋杀案 |
[01:14] | Catering staff? | 她是餐厅服务员 |
[01:16] | Actually, she was a cast member. | 事实上 她是剧组成员 |
[01:17] | Show’s called “Torch”. | 音乐剧《火炬》 |
[01:18] | It’s a story about intersecting lives and loves | 讲述了上世纪五十年代纽约夜总会中 |
[01:21] | in a New York night club in the 1950s. | 互相交织的生命与爱的故事 |
[01:23] | The event tonight was a fund-raiser for the show. | 今晚的晚宴是为演出募款 |
[01:25] | Multiple witnesses say the time of death is 8:01 p.m., | 多名目击者称死者死亡时间是晚上八点零一分 |
[01:28] | right when the performance was set to begin. | 就在表演正要开始的时候 |
[01:30] | Well, what was she doing up there? | 上面发生了什么事 |
[01:31] | We don’t know yet. | 目前还不清楚 |
[01:32] | She was I.D.’d by Warren Dodge, the producer. | 是制片人沃伦·道奇认出她的 |
[01:34] | He’s in there with the director. | 他跟导演在里面 |
[01:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:41] | Poor Sharon. | 可怜的莎伦 |
[01:42] | Tragedy. Absolute tragedy. | 悲剧 太悲剧了 |
[01:46] | But you know what? We’re gonna regroup, | 但我们会重新编排的 |
[01:47] | and we’ll move forward from this, Bran, | 我们会度过这一切的 布兰 |
[01:49] | better and stronger. You’ll see. | 你看着 我们会更好更强的 |
[01:50] | Warren, our star is in a cab blotto, | 沃伦 我们的女主角正坐在出租车里烂醉如泥 |
[01:52] | our second lead is dead. | 女二号死了 |
[01:53] | How do you propose we do better and stronger? | 我们怎么可能更好更强 |
[01:55] | – Bran, listen– – Uh, Mr. Dodge? | -布兰 听着 -道奇先生 |
[01:56] | – Yes? – I’m Agent Lisbon. | -什么事 -我是里斯本探员 |
[01:57] | I need to ask you some questions. | 我需要问你几个问题 |
[01:59] | Of course. Of course. Can you give me just one minute? | 好的 当然 你能稍微给我点时间吗 |
[02:01] | Bran, we are going to get “Torch” to Broadway. | 布兰 我们要把《火炬》带到百老汇去 |
[02:04] | We are, all right? | 相信我 好吗 |
[02:05] | I’ll take care of the investors. | 我来处理投资方的事 |
[02:07] | Hanover is solid, that’s 50% of our money. | 汉诺威很可靠 这样一半的钱就有了 |
[02:09] | It’s only the other investors we have to worry about, all right? | 这样就只需要担心其他那些投资商了 对吧 |
[02:11] | Your job is to keep calm | 你的任务 |
[02:12] | and reassure the cast and crew, all right? | 就是去稳定演员和工作人员 好吗 |
[02:13] | Mr. Dodge. | 道奇先生 |
[02:14] | – Yes? – And you are? | -是的 -你是 |
[02:15] | Uh, Bran McTavish, the director. | 布兰·麦克塔维什 我是导演 |
[02:17] | Did either of you actually see Sharon Warwick fall? | 你们两位有亲眼看到莎伦·沃里克坠楼吗 |
[02:19] | I was inside. The show was starting. | 我在里面 演出开始了 |
[02:21] | And I arrived | 我到的时候 |
[02:21] | right after it happened. | 惨剧已经发生了 |
[02:22] | Do you have any idea | 你们知道 |
[02:23] | what she was doing up in room 914? | 她为何去914房吗 |
[02:25] | Well, we were using that area as a dressing room for this event. | 那块区域是我们这次演出用的化妆室 |
[02:27] | She was supposed to be down in the ballroom. | 她本应在下面的宴会大厅的 |
[02:29] | She was third cue. | 她第三个出场 |
[02:31] | – Third cue? – Yeah. | -第三个出场 -对 |
[02:31] | We had, uh, actors scattered about | 我们让演员零零散散地 |
[02:33] | dressed as hotel guests, workers, caterers. | 装扮成酒店客人 工作人员和餐厅服务员 |
[02:35] | It was Bran’s idea to start the show. | 开场是布兰的创意 |
[02:37] | Yeah, a guest breaks out into song, | 对 一个客人突然出来唱歌 |
[02:38] | then the bellboy, then the waitress. | 然后是侍者 再是女服务员 |
[02:40] | That was Sharon. | 就是莎伦 |
[02:41] | She was supposed to be in the ballroom. | 她该呆在宴会大厅的 |
[02:43] | You’ve both been really helpful. | 你们帮了大忙 |
[02:44] | If you wouldn’t mind going up to the room | 如果可以的话 请你们在我们开始调查以后 |
[02:46] | while we start the investigation, | 到上面的房间来 |
[02:48] | I’d be grateful. | 谢谢 |
[02:48] | Anything we can do. | 我们定当尽力 |
[02:59] | Hey, Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[03:00] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底去哪里了 |
[03:02] | Don’t tell me you’re at the hospital. | 别跟我说你在医院 |
[03:03] | I’m not at the hospital. | 我没在医院 |
[03:05] | We caught a case. | 有案子了 |
[03:06] | You’re needed at the crime scene. | 你得到案发现场来 |
[03:07] | I’ll be there soon. | 我马上到 |
[03:09] | You’re at the hospital, aren’t you? | 你在医院 对吧 |
[03:11] | You told me to tell you | 是你让我不要告诉你 |
[03:12] | I’m not at the hospital. | 我在医院的 |
[03:13] | What do you want? Make up your mind. | 你到底想怎样 做个决定吧 |
[03:14] | Get out of there. | 离开那儿 |
[03:16] | If Jason Lennon wakes up, | 如果杰森·列侬醒了 |
[03:18] | and if he talks, | 如果他开口了 |
[03:19] | and if he knows Red John’s identity, | 如果他知道血腥约翰的身份 |
[03:21] | Agent Kirkland and Homeland Security | 柯克兰探员和国土安全局 |
[03:23] | are perfectly capable of handling it. | 一定能妥善处理的 |
[03:25] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[03:27] | You’re playing with fire. | 你这是在玩火 |
[03:29] | There are worse things to play with. | 更坏的还有呢 |
[03:31] | Oh, gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[03:34] | Ah, Agent Kirkland. | 柯克兰探员 |
[03:36] | How did you get in? | 你怎么进来的 |
[03:37] | This wing is closed to visitors. | 这片区域谢绝探访者 |
[03:39] | My Aunt Daphne’s in room 10. | 我的阿姨戴芬住在十号病房 |
[03:41] | Kidney failure. Poor dear. Drinks like a fish. | 肾衰竭 可怜人 疯狂酗酒害的 |
[03:45] | You must be broken up about it. | 你一定为此心碎了吧 |
[03:46] | Look at you. You’re a mess. | 看看你 一团糟 |
[03:50] | We both know why you’re here. | 我们都清楚你为何来这儿 |
[03:52] | Although I find your need to talk to Lennon now interesting. | 不过我很好奇为什么你急着要和列侬谈话 |
[03:56] | You did stand by while Lorelei Martins shot him. | 你的确在劳拉蕾·马丁斯枪击他的时候袖手旁观 |
[03:59] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[04:01] | He’ll live to talk to us. | 他会活到跟我们谈的时候的 |
[04:03] | And I’ll let you know if he has anything interesting to say. | 如果他说了什么有趣的事 我会告诉你的 |
[04:07] | You’re always good to talk to you, Patrick. | 跟你谈话总是很愉快 派翠克 |
[04:09] | But I think you should go now, | 但是我觉得你应该离开了 |
[04:10] | before we start disturbing the patients. | 在我们打扰到病人休息之前 |
[04:12] | This way, sir. | 这边走 先生 |
[04:14] | Yeah. I’m going. That’s my arm. | 我自己会走 这是我的手臂 |
[04:16] | You have two of your own. Thank you. | 你自己有好好的两条手臂呢 放开我谢谢 |
[04:18] | How did you get in here? | 你到底怎么进来的 |
[04:20] | Who let you in? | 谁让你进来的 |
[04:22] | Well, if I told you that, I wouldn’t be able to get in | 如果我告诉你了 我下次再来的时候 |
[04:24] | when I come back, would I? | 就进不来了 不是吗 |
[04:45] | Uh, did anybody have access | 有谁能进到 |
[04:46] | to the suite besides Sharon? | 莎伦旁边的套房 |
[04:47] | This served as a sort of communal dressing area | 这片区域是用作这次晚会的公共更衣室 |
[04:50] | for this event, so, everybody, really. | 所以所有人都能进 |
[04:52] | The whole cast plus myself, Dodge, and, uh, Sylvia. | 所有的演员加上我 道奇和西尔维亚 |
[04:55] | Hey, um, have you spoken to Hanover? | 你联系汉诺威了吗 |
[04:57] | I wanna make sure he hears about this from us first. | 我希望他是从我们这儿最先得知此事的 |
[04:59] | Uh, Sylvia, you worry about the other investors. | 西尔维亚 你去担心其他的投资商 |
[05:01] | Let me deal with Hanover, all right? | 让我来处理汉诺威 好吗 |
[05:02] | Um, this is Sylvia Clare, our publicist. | 这位是西尔维亚·克莱尔 我们的公关 |
[05:04] | Sylvia, uh, Agent Lisbon is with the CBI. | 西尔维亚 这位加调局的里斯本探员 |
[05:07] | Who’s Hanover? | 谁是汉诺威 |
[05:08] | Our patron. Our main investor. | 我们的赞助人 主要投资商 |
[05:10] | Oh, Jane, there you are. | 简 你来了 |
[05:12] | This is the– | 这位是… |
[05:13] | No need. I just caught up in the elevator. | 不用介绍了 我在电梯里过了一遍 |
[05:16] | Uh, Dodge, McTavish, and Clare, | 道奇 麦克塔维什 克莱尔 |
[05:19] | producer, director, publicist. | 制片人 导演 公关 |
[05:22] | Was Sharon having any trouble with the, uh, cast or crew? | 莎伦和演员还有工作人员有什么矛盾吗 |
[05:25] | No, no. Not at all. | 不不 一点也没有 |
[05:26] | We’re a very happy family here at “Torch.” | 我们《火炬》剧组是个大家庭 |
[05:29] | Yes, of course. That’s exactly what a good publicist | 当然了 一个好公关 |
[05:31] | should say, isn’t it? | 就应该这么说 对吧 |
[05:34] | Uh, where were you when the victim fell, Ms. Clare? | 受害人坠楼时你在哪 克莱尔小姐 |
[05:38] | Oh, I was in the ballroom. | 我在宴会大厅 |
[05:39] | Mr. Dodge, uh, what made you want | 道奇先生 你为什么要让 |
[05:41] | to cast Sharon Warwick as the second lead? | 莎伦·沃里克演女二号 |
[05:43] | According to this, she doesn’t have much theater experience. | 根据这上面来看 她没有多少戏剧经验 |
[05:46] | Her paragraph’s very short. | 她这段介绍挺短的 |
[05:48] | Well, uh, Sharon came out here from New York, | 莎伦从纽约来 |
[05:50] | and she just knocked Bran out with her audition. | 她试镜的时候征服了布兰 |
[05:53] | And, uh, I trust his judgment. | 我信任他的判断力 |
[05:54] | She’s a natural dancer, big voice, | 她是个天生的舞者 声音洪亮 |
[05:56] | quick learner, and she was hungry. | 学得快 求知欲很高 |
[05:58] | That’s all you need. | 这就够了 |
[05:59] | Well, what was in it for her? | 她有什么好处 |
[06:01] | I mean, it’s a revival in the sticks. | 我是说 大材小用了 |
[06:03] | She was already a well-known singer in New York. | 她在纽约已经是歌星了 |
[06:07] | She wanted to be a part of something special. | 她想要尝试一些特别的东西 |
[06:09] | Exactly. I mean, we’re starting out here in Sacramento, | 确实如此 我们在萨克拉门托首映 |
[06:12] | but “Torch” will be on Broadway in six months. | 但是《火炬》六个月后就会登上百老汇 |
[06:14] | And a Tony contender in nine. | 九个月后会成为托尼奖竞争者 |
[06:17] | Did the cast have much contact with the locals? | 演员们和本地的人有什么接触吗 |
[06:19] | Uh, I don’t know. I don’t– I don’t think so. | 不知道 我认为没有 |
[06:22] | Oh, I wouldn’t think they’d have the time. | 我觉得他们没有时间 |
[06:23] | They would have been right into rehearsals straightaway. | 他们肯定马上开始彩排了 |
[06:25] | – Yeah. That’s right. – So, yeah. | -是的 很对 -好吧 |
[06:28] | So you think like me. | 那么你跟我想的一样 |
[06:29] | The killer is connected to your musical. | 凶手和你的音乐剧有关联 |
[06:31] | Any guesses? | 有什么想法吗 |
[06:35] | No? Okay. Thanks. | 没有 好吧 谢了 |
[06:39] | I’m sorry. Who is that? | 不好意思 他是谁 |
[06:41] | He’s a consultant. | 他是个顾问 |
[06:44] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你们合作 |
[06:50] | The suspect pool is huge. | 嫌疑人太多了 |
[06:51] | It’s gonna be a nightmare. | 这会跟噩梦一样 |
[06:53] | Why start on such a pessimistic foot? | 怎么一开始就这么消极 |
[06:55] | Why are you so glum? | 你为什么闷闷不乐的 |
[06:56] | I call you up, and you’re creeping around Lennon, | 我给你打电话 你却在围着列侬转 |
[06:58] | getting into Kirkland’s business. | 试图插手柯克兰的工作 |
[07:00] | Of course I’m glum. | 我当然闷闷不乐了 |
[07:01] | – Oh, that. – Yeah. That. | -因为这个啊 -是的 因为这个 |
[07:03] | We look bad enough after the whole Lorelei Martins mess. | 我们在劳拉蕾·马丁斯这事儿上已经颜面尽失了 |
[07:06] | Lennon is a direct link to Red John. | 列侬是找到血腥约翰的直接线索 |
[07:08] | I need to talk to him. | 我得跟他谈谈 |
[07:09] | You need to try and start following the rules for a while. | 你要试着开始遵守规则了 |
[07:13] | And if you must break the rules, | 如果你非要不按规则办事 |
[07:15] | break them on your own time. | 那就用你自己的闲暇时间 |
[07:16] | When am I not on my own time? | 什么时候不是我的闲暇时间 |
[07:34] | Grace. | 格蕾斯 |
[07:36] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[07:37] | How was L.A.? | 洛杉矶怎么样 |
[07:38] | I learned a lot of really great stuff, | 学到不少好东西 |
[07:40] | but I don’t know how anybody lives there. | 但我不知道别人是怎么住在那的 |
[07:42] | I’m really happy to be home. | 能回家我很开心 |
[07:43] | Well, welcome back to the grindstone. | 欢迎回来工作 |
[07:45] | Yeah. What’s with the music? | 是啊 这音乐怎么回事 |
[07:46] | Our victim’s a singer. | 我们的死者是名歌手 |
[07:48] | She was pushed out of a window. | 她被人从窗口推了下去 |
[07:49] | It’s kind of catchy, huh? | 挺上口的 是吧 |
[07:50] | It was an Internet hit. | 是网络热门歌曲 |
[07:51] | She comes out here to star in a musical and gets killed. | 她来这主演音乐剧 结果被杀了 |
[07:53] | Van Pelt! Welcome back. | 范佩尔 欢迎回来 |
[07:55] | Thanks, boss. It’s good to be back. | 谢了 老大 回来真好 |
[07:58] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[07:59] | How we doing so far? | 进展怎么样 |
[08:00] | Good. Found out that Warwick was actually a local. | 挺好 发现了沃里克其实是本地人 |
[08:02] | Really? The people from the theater company | 真的吗 戏剧公司的人似乎 |
[08:04] | seemed to think she was from New York. | 觉得她是纽约来的 |
[08:05] | No, I spoke to a Polly Datch. | 我跟一个叫波丽·戴迟的谈过了 |
[08:07] | Said she was Warwick’s foster mother here in Sacramento. | 她说她是沃里克在萨克拉门托的养母 |
[08:09] | She’s on her way to CBI. | 她在来加调局的路上 |
[08:10] | What about Warwick’s timeline the night of the murder? | 在案发当晚沃里克的行程是什么 |
[08:12] | I’ve spoken to about half the cast so far. | 我已经和大概一半的演员谈过了 |
[08:14] | Bad news is they were leaving the door to that room unlocked | 坏消息是他们为了方便进出 没有锁上 |
[08:16] | for ease of access. | 那房间的门 |
[08:17] | So anyone could have been in there when she died? | 所以她死的时候 在场的可能是任何人 |
[08:19] | Yeah. The good news is we got a whole lot of video | 是的 好消息是我们有很多视频和照片 |
[08:22] | and photos to work off. | 来进行调查工作 |
[08:23] | So the cast left the room at around a quarter of 8:00 | 演员在八点缺一刻左右离开房间 |
[08:25] | to get into position. | 来准备就位 |
[08:27] | Warwick was with them. | 沃里克跟他们在一起 |
[08:29] | She leaves the ballroom at 7:52. | 她7点52离开宴会大厅 |
[08:31] | At 8:01, she hits the limo. | 8点01 她坠落在轿车上 |
[08:34] | Was anyone else from production missing | 在这期间制片方的人 |
[08:35] | – during that period? – I can’t tell just yet. | -有没有失踪的 -目前还不能确定 |
[08:37] | I’ll keep digging. | 我会继续查 |
[08:38] | Did anybody leave in a hurry after she fell? | 在她坠楼后有人匆忙离开吗 |
[08:39] | Yeah, one. Deandra Sunderland, the star. | 是的 有一个 迪安德拉·桑德兰 女主角 |
[08:42] | Now the rumor among the cast | 演员中有传言 |
[08:43] | is that she’s got a drinking problem, | 她有酗酒的问题 |
[08:45] | so they think she’s probably getting sauced | 他们认为她很可能 |
[08:46] | in one of the, uh, hotel bars. | 去酒店酒吧喝酒去了 |
[08:48] | A fading diva with a drinking problem? That’s unusual. | 有酗酒问题的过气天后 真不寻常 |
[08:50] | – Yeah. Check this out. – This is her leaving. | -是啊 看看这个 -这是她离开的时候 |
[08:54] | Well, when was that? | 什么时间 |
[08:55] | About half-hour after the murder. | 案发后半小时 |
[08:57] | Uh, what about the surveillance footage from the hotel? | 宾馆的监控录像呢 |
[08:59] | Cameras in the lobby and all the elevators. | 大厅和电梯的录像 |
[09:01] | It’s being sent over. | 马上就送到 |
[09:02] | What about the investor– Hanover? | 那那个投资商呢 汉诺威 |
[09:03] | Do you have anything on him? | 查到他什么了吗 |
[09:04] | Yeah, the cast had a lot to say about him, too. | 演员说了他很多事情 |
[09:06] | Apparently he can buy Delaware. | 他富得能买下特拉华州 |
[09:08] | We also found his arrival in the party footage the publicist sent over. | 在公关送来的录像中我们可以看到他到场 |
[09:12] | I looked him up on the Internet. | 我在网上查到了他 |
[09:13] | He’s a currency trader, and he likes the arts. | 他是外汇交易员 喜欢艺术 |
[09:16] | Hey, boss, Polly Datch, victim’s foster mom– | 老大 波丽·戴迟 死者的养母 |
[09:18] | – wants to talk to you. – All right. | -想跟你谈谈 -好的 |
[09:33] | Uh, Mrs. Datch? I’m Agent Lisbon. | 戴迟夫人 我是里斯本探员 |
[09:37] | Uh, you were Sharon Warwick’s foster parent? | 你是莎伦·沃里克的养母 |
[09:40] | – Yes, ma’am. – Uh, for how long? | -是的 -多久了 |
[09:43] | Sharon came to live with me when she was 12. | 莎伦来我家时十二岁 |
[09:46] | Never knew her biological parents. | 她不知道她的亲生父母 |
[09:48] | I stay close with most of my kids, | 我和我大多数的孩子都很亲密 |
[09:50] | but Sharon was special. | 但是 莎伦很特别 |
[09:54] | That’s the man you need to find– | 这是你们要找的人 |
[09:56] | Billy Racine. | 贝利·拉辛 |
[09:58] | Who is he? | 他是什么人 |
[10:00] | No-good thug, that’s who. | 他是个小混混 |
[10:02] | Is he an ex-boyfriend? | 他是她的前男友吗 |
[10:03] | He was her one bad choice. | 那是她做的一个不明智的选择 |
[10:06] | Had she been in contact with Racine | 你们回来后 |
[10:08] | since you came back to town? | 她还有和拉辛联系吗 |
[10:10] | I’m sure of it. | 我确信有 |
[10:11] | And I think he assaulted her a week ago. | 而且我觉得一周前他打了她 |
[10:14] | You think? | 你觉得 |
[10:15] | I don’t really know because she wouldn’t talk about it. | 我不能说我知道 因为她不肯提这件事 |
[10:18] | She bursted off, called it a botched mugging. | 她大怒 说自己是被抢劫了 |
[10:21] | But I’m certain it was him. | 但我可以肯定就是他 |
[10:22] | Why else wouldn’t she report it? | 不然她为什么不报案 |
[10:25] | Had he been violent with her in the past? | 他以前有对她动粗过吗 |
[10:27] | Sharon said no, but… | 莎伦说没有 但是… |
[10:29] | I know Billy Racine is a violent man. | 我知道贝利·拉辛有暴力倾向 |
[10:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:40] | Of course, Mr. Hanover. Thank you for your time. | 当然 汉诺威先生 非常感谢 |
[10:43] | Finally found Hanover? | 终于找到汉诺威了 |
[10:44] | Yeah. He didn’t see the crash either, | 是啊 他也没看到事发那一幕 |
[10:46] | but he said he’d be happy to talk to us | 但他说他回来以后 |
[10:47] | when he gets back in town. | 很乐意和我们谈谈 |
[10:48] | Back in town? | 回来以后 |
[10:49] | He had to fly to an art opening. | 他飞去参加一个艺术展开幕式了 |
[10:51] | A piece he just had to have. | 有一件艺术品他志在必得 |
[10:52] | Rich people. | 有钱人啊 |
[10:53] | What’d you get? | 你查到了什么 |
[10:54] | Lisbon got this from the foster mom. | 里斯本从她的养母那里得来的 |
[10:56] | Name’s Billy Racine. Ex-boyfriend. | 贝利·拉辛 她的前男友 |
[11:00] | Foster mother thinks he could have done it. | 她养母觉得是他做的 |
[11:01] | Guy’s had a life. | 这家伙劣迹斑斑啊 |
[11:02] | Multiple assaults, extortion. | 多次殴打他人 敲诈 |
[11:04] | That name sounds familiar. | 这名字听着耳熟 |
[11:10] | “Racine. William.” | 拉辛 威廉 |
[11:11] | He’s on the list of people who purchased tickets | 他在演出募款晚宴的入场券 |
[11:13] | to the show’s fund-raiser. | 购买者名单上 |
[11:16] | What was he doing there? | 他去那里做什么 |
[11:17] | I’ll see if I can track him down. | 我看看能不能找到他 |
[11:27] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[11:29] | What were you doing at the fund-raiser for “Torch” | 你两天前去《火炬》的募款晚宴 |
[11:31] | two nights ago? | 做什么 |
[11:32] | Supporting the arts. | 支持艺术啊 |
[11:35] | Did you have any contact with Sharon Warwick that evening? | 你那晚有和莎伦·沃里克联系吗 |
[11:38] | If I did, what’s it matter? | 要是有 有什么关系吗 |
[11:40] | You two had quite the tempestuous relationship | 在她去纽约前你们两个有过 |
[11:41] | before she moved to New York. | 一段相当糟糕的情侣关系 |
[11:43] | Shouting matches. You even put your fist through a wall. | 激烈争吵 你还一拳把墙打穿了 |
[11:47] | Did you pick up where you left off | 一个月前她回来的时候 |
[11:48] | when she came back a month ago? | 你是不是又故态复作了 |
[11:49] | Don’t even try to pin this on me. | 别想把这盆脏水泼到我身上 |
[11:51] | I know what’s happened, and I didn’t kill her. | 我知道发生了什么 我没杀她 |
[11:53] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你呢 |
[11:54] | Because I would never put my hands on that girl. | 因为我是绝对不会伤害那个姑娘的 |
[11:57] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[11:58] | I think you loved her maybe too much. | 我觉得也许你爱她太多了 |
[12:01] | She rejected you, | 她拒绝了你 |
[12:02] | you didn’t take “No” for an answer, | 你不能容忍她的拒绝 |
[12:03] | you stalked her to the fund-raiser. | 你跟踪她到募款晚宴 |
[12:05] | And when she rejected you again, | 她再次拒绝了你 |
[12:06] | your hands got the better of you. | 你就气不过出手杀了她 |
[12:11] | I went there to protect her. | 我是去保护她的 |
[12:12] | Protect her from what? | 保护她什么 |
[12:13] | She got mugged last week. | 她上周被抢劫了 |
[12:15] | Said she fought ’em off | 她反抗了 |
[12:16] | and scratched one of them up pretty good, | 而且把其中一个狠狠地揍了 |
[12:18] | but I could see she was shook. | 但我看得出来她很害怕 |
[12:19] | What does that have to do with the fund-raiser? | 这和募款晚宴有什么关系 |
[12:21] | Sharon thought someone from the show set it up. | 莎伦觉得抢劫是剧组里的某个人设计的 |
[12:24] | So when I heard they were doing that party… | 所以我一听说她要去那个宴会 |
[12:27] | You went to find her attackers? | 你就去找袭击她的人 |
[12:30] | I was gonna tune some people up. | 我本来是要教训一些人的 |
[12:33] | But Sharon said “Be easy.” Said she’d handle it. | 可莎伦说”别这样” 她能处理好 |
[12:36] | Did she say who she suspected? | 她有提过她怀疑谁吗 |
[12:38] | She wouldn’t say. | 她不肯说 |
[12:40] | She was scared I was gonna do something bad to ’em. | 她害怕我会对那些人做出什么不好的事 |
[12:42] | And she was right. | 她是对的 |
[12:43] | So you’re telling me everything was good between you two? | 那么你是说你们之间一切安好吗 |
[12:47] | You’ve been talking to that old foster lady, huh? | 你和她养母谈过了 对吧 |
[12:50] | She never liked me. | 她从来就不喜欢我 |
[12:53] | You can’t believe what she says. | 你不能相信她的一面之辞 |
[13:12] | Okay. One second. One second. | 停一下 停一下 |
[13:14] | Uh, that’s your cue, Deandra. | 这里是你上场的提示 迪安德拉 |
[13:19] | Tell me again–why am I helping you audition replacements? | 再说一次 为什么我要帮你试镜替补演员 |
[13:22] | Uh, well, because our investor performance was rescheduled, | 因为我们给投资商看的演出时间重新敲定了 |
[13:26] | and, uh, we have to be ready. | 我们必须要做好准备 |
[13:28] | So if we could try it one more time, | 要是我们能再试一次 |
[13:29] | that would be wonderful. | 就再好不过了 |
[13:32] | I-I don’t think you really need me for this, Bran, okay? | 我觉得你不是很需要我 布兰 |
[13:36] | I’ll be in my dressing room. | 我先回更衣室了 |
[13:41] | No problem! | 没问题 |
[13:44] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[13:45] | Mandy, Bridget, Howard, | 曼迪 布丽奇特 霍华德 |
[13:46] | uh, from where we left off. | 从刚才那里开始 |
[13:48] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[14:04] | Sorry. Sorry. Wait. | 抱歉 抱歉 停 |
[14:06] | This is a closed rehearsal. | 彩排是不对外开放的 |
[14:07] | Yeah. We’re investigating a murder. | 我们在调查一起谋杀案 |
[14:09] | Well, you won’t find any clues here. | 那你们在这可找不到什么线索 |
[14:12] | Actually, we could learn a lot | 实际上 我们可以在观看排练中 |
[14:14] | from watching a rehearsal. | 获得很多信息 |
[14:16] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[14:17] | Yes. The way a person sings | 是的 一个人唱歌的方式 |
[14:20] | says a great deal about them. | 能反映出很多自身的内在 |
[14:21] | For instance, Bridget, you have a very sweet tone. | 比如说 布丽奇特 你的嗓音很甜美 |
[14:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:25] | Yes, with nice shades of pent-up anger and envy. | 带着粉饰过的压抑愤怒和嫉妒 |
[14:29] | You hated Sharon on principle, | 你应该是讨厌莎伦的 |
[14:31] | yet you may come to replace her. | 你可能就是来取代她的 |
[14:32] | So obviously, you had very good motive to want to kill her. | 所以很明显 你有杀她的动机 |
[14:36] | But I don’t think you have the stomach or the strength | 但我觉得你没有把她推下露台的 |
[14:39] | to push someone off a balcony. | 勇气和力量 |
[14:41] | You, Mandy, on the other hand, | 你 曼迪 从一方面来说 |
[14:44] | are perfectly capable of murder. | 你绝对有完成谋杀的能力 |
[14:45] | You have a very strong instrument. | 你手段很高 |
[14:46] | You could play Sharon’s part. | 你可以演莎伦的部分 |
[14:48] | But are you hungry enough to kill? | 但你有没有到非杀她不可的地步呢 |
[14:50] | Do you have that kind of passion? | 你有那么盛怒吗 |
[14:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:56] | Oh, don’t even look at me. Thank you. | 别看我了 谢谢 |
[14:58] | Oh, please. Pitchy. | 得了吧 你不行 |
[15:00] | Very… pitchy | 太不行了 |
[15:04] | You done? | 说完了吗 |
[15:06] | Yes. Well, that leaves you, Mr. McTavish. | 完了 就剩你了 麦克塔维什先生 |
[15:09] | Vain. Controlling. Neurotic. Egotistical. | 虚荣 控制狂 神经质 自大 |
[15:13] | Sleeping with, uh, | 至少和… |
[15:15] | at least two of your actors. | 手下的两名演员上过床 |
[15:20] | Are you a killer? | 你是凶手吗 |
[15:23] | You know, I never did catch your name. | 我还不知道你的名字呢 |
[15:26] | Mm. Damn. | 该死 |
[15:28] | I was sure it was you. | 我还以为凶手是你来着 |
[15:29] | Never mind. Name’s Jane. | 算了 我叫简 |
[15:31] | Nice to meet you all. Break a leg. | 很高兴见到你们 祝你们演出成功 |
[15:42] | Well, I thought you sounded… great. | 我觉得你们的歌声…非常动听 |
[16:03] | He’s upsetting the performers. | 演员的情绪都被他影响了 |
[16:04] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[16:04] | He’s gonna throw their performances off. | 他会搞砸演出的 |
[16:05] | – Bran, I’ll take care of it. – All right. | -布兰 我会处理的 -好吧 |
[16:06] | All right? | 可以吧 |
[16:15] | Mr. Jane. | 简先生 |
[16:17] | Please. Your presence isn’t good for morale. | 拜托了 你在场影响了他们的情绪 |
[16:20] | Everyone seems to be handling it okay. | 大家的状态似乎还不错嘛 |
[16:22] | You’ve asked your questions. Is it necessary that you remain? | 问题也问完了 你还要待在这里吗 |
[16:24] | We’ll stay out of your way. | 我们不会影响你们的 |
[16:26] | You’ll hardly know we’re here. | 你们都不会发现我们的存在 |
[16:27] | Pardon me. Okay, so I’ve gotten confirmations | 打扰一下 我和所有 |
[16:29] | from all of our bigger investors. | 投资方确认过了 |
[16:31] | They will all be at the rescheduled preview. | 改期的预演 他们都会出席 |
[16:32] | Excellent. And, uh, Hanover? | 太好了 汉诺威呢 |
[16:34] | Still need to double confirm. | 还需要再确认一下 |
[16:35] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[16:37] | Busy, busy. | 真是忙碌啊 |
[16:37] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[16:42] | If you’ll excuse me, I have to take this. | 抱歉 我得接个电话 |
[16:43] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[16:59] | Um… Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[17:01] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰到你了 |
[17:02] | Uh, I was wondering if you knew what jazz hands were? | 你知道爵士手势是什么吗 |
[17:06] | Sure. | 当然知道 |
[17:07] | It’s the use of big hand movements in choreography. | 就是舞蹈编排中运用大幅度的手部动作 |
[17:09] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[17:10] | Oh, I just overheard the director | 我刚刚偶然听到导演在大吼 |
[17:12] | ranting about jazz hands, | 说什么爵士手势 |
[17:13] | so I was curious to know what got him so worked up. | 所以我就好奇到底是什么让他这么激动 |
[17:16] | Ranting how? | 他是怎么大吼的 |
[17:18] | Well apparently, he hate, hate, hates jazz hands. | 很显然 他非常非常讨厌爵士手势 |
[17:21] | And if he sees one jazzy little hand, | 而且一旦让他给看到爵士手势 |
[17:22] | that dancer is out of the show. | 舞蹈演员就会被踢出表演 |
[17:25] | Oh. Good to know. Thanks. | 很高兴知道这件事 谢谢 |
[17:27] | No worries. Uh, you might wanna pass that on | 别担心 你最好把这件事和 |
[17:29] | to the girl that comes up after you. | 你后面那些姑娘说一下 |
[17:31] | Break a leg. | 祝你演出成功 |
[17:39] | Okay, Maggie, you’re up. | 麦姬 到你了 |
[17:41] | So what exactly are we looking for | 我们在这里看试镜 |
[17:42] | with these auditions? | 到底是为了找什么 |
[17:43] | We’ll know when we see it. | 看到了就知道了 |
[17:46] | You like musicals? | 你喜欢音乐剧吗 |
[17:48] | Oh, what’s not to like? | 没理由不喜欢啊 |
[18:24] | Wow. They’re so good. | 她们表演得真好 |
[18:27] | How many more are there? | 还有多少人 |
[18:29] | I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[18:30] | A troublemaker should reveal herself very shortly. | 有个捣蛋鬼应该马上就要露面了 |
[19:04] | No! No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不不不不不不不 |
[19:07] | What are you doing, Bridget? | 你在干什么 布丽奇特 |
[19:08] | Suddenly we were in a cabaret bar in Idaho. | 怎么突然就变成了爱达荷的夜店风了 |
[19:10] | I thought you wanted bigger hand movement. | 我以为你希望有大幅度的手部动作 |
[19:12] | What gave you that idea? | 谁告诉你的 |
[19:13] | Uh, I’m sorry, but this, uh, might indirectly be my doing. | 抱歉 不过 这可能是我造成的 |
[19:19] | I told the first dancer that the director | 我跟第一个舞者说 |
[19:21] | would fire anyone that added big hand movements. | 导演会开除有大幅度手部动作的人 |
[19:26] | What? | 什么 |
[19:27] | And she, along with everyone else who auditioned, | 请她 还有所有试镜的姑娘 |
[19:30] | made sure that the dancer that came after them | 都要告诉自己后面出场的人 |
[19:32] | didn’t use the jazz hands | 不要做爵士手势 |
[19:34] | so that they didn’t lose their job… | 这样就不会被开除了 |
[19:35] | until Bridget. | 除了布丽奇特 |
[19:37] | Mandy came before me. | 曼迪在我前面 |
[19:40] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[19:41] | Only a scheming and conniving person | 只有诡计多端的狡诈的人 |
[19:44] | would so callously try to get a fellow cast mate fired. | 才会这么无情地想除去和自己共事的同伴 |
[19:48] | There’s no telling how far someone like you will go. | 真说不准你这种人会做出什么事 |
[19:52] | Is he telling the truth, Mandy? | 他说的是真的吗 曼迪 |
[19:54] | What does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[19:55] | At least the hands distract away | 反正你把手从中间 |
[19:57] | from the dreadful syncopation problem you have. | 向两边打开的动作也糟透了 |
[20:00] | You wanted me to fail? | 你想我试镜失败吗 |
[20:01] | That’s not hard. | 反正也不难 |
[20:02] | You bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[20:04] | Uh, Rigsby? | 瑞斯比 |
[20:05] | Okay. I’m sorry. What did you just call me? | 等等 你刚刚喊我什么来着 |
[20:08] | – Oh, I’m sorry… – Get your hands off me! | -不好意思 -拿开你的手 |
[20:09] | You mind stepping in and handling this? | 你介意去干预干预 平息事态吗 |
[20:14] | Ladies, ladies, ladies… | 女士们 女士们 女士们 |
[20:15] | I have an errand to run. | 我还有点事 |
[20:26] | Help! | 帮帮忙 |
[20:28] | Aah! Okay. | 好了 |
[20:30] | I know you’re only talking to me to get information out of me, | 我知道你跟我说话就是为了套消息 |
[20:33] | but it’s been nice. | 但是你人很好 |
[20:35] | You make me smile. | 让我很开心 |
[20:38] | Well, what’s worth more than a smile? | 还有什么能比得上你的笑容呢 |
[20:41] | True enough. | 说得真对 |
[20:46] | Mr. Lennon is pretty much stable. | 列侬先生的伤势已经稳定下来了 |
[20:49] | His blood volume is up, | 血容量也回升了 |
[20:50] | and the doctors could bring him out of the coma | 明天一早医生就能让他从昏迷中 |
[20:52] | as early as tomorrow. | 复苏过来 |
[20:53] | Thank you. That’s very good to know. | 谢谢 很高兴了解到这些 |
[20:56] | What is all this about? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[20:59] | And why are the federal guys so weird and creepy? | 为什么联调局的人怪里怪气又神秘兮兮的 |
[21:01] | They are? How are they weird and creepy? | 是吗 他们怎么怪里怪气神秘兮兮的 |
[21:04] | Like they’re not what they seem. | 好像他们表里不一 |
[21:07] | Like one day they might pull their faces off, | 好像有一天他们会撕下脸皮 |
[21:09] | and there’d be alien lizards underneath, you know? | 露出外星蜥蜴人的脸出来 |
[21:12] | I know. Not impossible, but very unlikely. | 也不是没可能 就是可能性很低 |
[21:16] | I know. They just have that vibe. | 我知道 他们就是这种德性 |
[21:18] | I understand. | 是啊 |
[21:21] | Will you call me when they bring Mr. Lennon out of his coma? | 他们复苏列侬先生时 你能通知我吗 |
[21:24] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[21:25] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 非常感激 |
[21:32] | Interesting set of scratch marks. | 这些抓痕挺引人注目的 |
[21:35] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[21:37] | Cat. | 猫抓的 |
[21:41] | Sharon Warwick fought back against one of her attackers | 莎伦·沃里在遭到行凶抢劫的时候反击过 |
[21:43] | when she was mugged. | 其中一名袭击者 |
[21:44] | Know anything about that? | 你知道吗 |
[21:48] | You know they found D.N.A. samples | 你知道谋杀发生后 他们在莎伦的 |
[21:50] | under Sharon’s nails after the murder? | 指甲里找到了DNA样本吗 |
[21:53] | It’s amazing how a little D.N.A. | 真是神奇啊 一点点DNA |
[21:55] | can tie two people together. | 就能把两个人联系起来 |
[21:56] | Okay. The mugging, that was me. | 好吧 是我袭击她的 |
[21:59] | I just wanted to scare her a little bit. | 我只是想吓吓她 |
[22:01] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[22:02] | Who was your accomplice? | 你的同谋是谁 |
[22:05] | A guy named Joey. | 一个叫乔伊的人 |
[22:06] | He’s my partner in Salsa class. | 他是我在萨尔萨舞班上的舞伴 |
[22:09] | And why did you want to scare her? | 你为什么想吓唬她 |
[22:10] | Because she was just some girl | 因为她只是个名不见经传的女孩 |
[22:11] | with an okay voice and no resume, | 声音不错 但缺乏经验 |
[22:13] | and there she was headlining with Deandra. | 而她竟然跟迪安德拉一起上了头条 |
[22:15] | And that made you mad? | 那让你很恼火吗 |
[22:17] | Second lead should have been me, not Sharon. | 女二号本应是我 而不是莎伦 |
[22:19] | So when she showed up for the fund-raiser, | 所以当她出席募款晚宴 |
[22:20] | ready to launch a star-making turn, | 准备开始走上成名之路的时候 |
[22:22] | you snapped and you pushed her off that balcony. | 你一时冲动 就将她推下了露台 |
[22:24] | I told you I didn’t kill her. | 我说了人不是我杀的 |
[22:26] | Well, you’ve already admitted to organizing an assault. | 你已经承认策划了那场袭击 |
[22:28] | Why is it so crazy to think | 怀疑你一不做二不休 |
[22:29] | that you didn’t decide to finish the job? | 把她杀了也是非常合理的 |
[22:31] | Because I didn’t want her dead, | 因为我并不想要她的命 |
[22:33] | I just wanted her to leave. | 我只想让她离开 |
[22:38] | If you’re looking for suspects, | 如果你要找嫌疑犯 |
[22:39] | you might wanna check out the star of the show. | 最好去查查演出的领衔主演 |
[22:42] | Deandra Sunderland? | 迪安德拉·桑德兰吗 |
[22:44] | The queen of mean. | 卑鄙女王 |
[22:46] | What makes you think Sunderland could have killed Warwick? | 你为什么认为桑德兰会杀了沃里克 |
[22:49] | Because the director wanted to replace Deandra with Sharon. | 因为导演想让莎伦取代迪安德拉 |
[22:53] | Everybody knew it. | 所有人都知道 |
[22:55] | I mean she’s too old to be playing the ingenue, right? | 她年纪太大了 不适合扮演天真少女角色了 |
[22:58] | Did you see Sunderland the night of the murder? | 谋杀当晚 你见过桑德兰吗 |
[23:01] | No. | 没有 |
[23:03] | She was nowhere to be found when the overture began. | 序曲开始的时候 到处都找不到她 |
[23:05] | What about after the accident? | 意外发生之后呢 |
[23:08] | Not until rehearsal the next morning. | 她直到第二天早上的排练才出现 |
[23:57] | Yes, Mr. Hanover. Excellent. | 是的 汉诺威先生 太好了 |
[24:00] | Yeah. Yes. No, that sounds good. | 好的 不 那听起来很好 |
[24:04] | Uh, okay. Sounds good. Sure. | 好 听起来不错 没问题 |
[24:07] | We’ll see you very soon. Thanks. | 期待尽快见到您 谢谢 |
[24:10] | Sorry. Um, how long you gonna keep Mandy? | 抱歉 你们打算把曼迪关多久 |
[24:12] | A while. That’s what we do when people break the law. | 得关一阵子 对待犯法的人就要这样 |
[24:15] | Okay, look, agent, I’m a pro. | 探员 我是专业人士 |
[24:17] | I can spin this tragedy. | 我能够扭转这场灾难 |
[24:18] | It can even add an air of fascination to the production. | 它甚至可以为演出增添引人入胜的气氛 |
[24:21] | But if you arrest the cast | 但是 如果你们 |
[24:23] | right before a performance for the investors, | 在给投资商的演出进行之前逮捕演员的话 |
[24:25] | that makes my job rather difficult. | 那真会让我的工作陷入困境 |
[24:26] | You see, I need my investors to stay… invested. | 我得让投资商们保持投资兴趣 |
[24:31] | Well, brace yourself, | 那先给你打个预防针 |
[24:32] | because now I need to talk to Deandra Sunderland. | 因为我要去找迪安德拉·桑德兰问话了 |
[24:37] | This is a nightmare. | 这可真是场噩梦 |
[25:01] | Miss Sunderland. | 桑德兰女士 |
[25:03] | My apologies for interrupting. | 抱歉打断了你 |
[25:05] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[25:07] | I’m rehearsing here. I asked not to be disturbed. | 我正在排练 我希望不被打扰 |
[25:10] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[25:12] | Where were you when Sharon Warwick fell off the balcony? | 莎伦·沃里克坠下露台的时候你在哪里 |
[25:18] | I was in the ballroom. | 我在宴会大厅 |
[25:20] | All of our evidence points to the contrary. | 我们所有的证据都指向相反方向 |
[25:23] | Everybody involved in the production | 每一个和演出相关的人 |
[25:24] | seems to think you were off drinking. | 都觉得你是跑去喝酒了 |
[25:27] | I think you might have been with Sharon. | 我认为你有可能和莎伦在一起 |
[25:31] | I think you found out that McTavish was planning | 我认为你发现了麦克塔维什打算 |
[25:33] | on replacing you with her, and you got mad. | 让她来取代你 然后你很恼火 |
[25:36] | He wanted Sharon to replace me? | 他想让莎伦取代我吗 |
[25:39] | She was studying film of all of your performances | 她在学习你所有表演的录像 |
[25:42] | and memorizing your lines. | 并且在背你的台词 |
[25:47] | You don’t understand. | 你根本不理解 |
[25:50] | She would if you told her the truth. | 你如果告诉她实情 她就会理解了 |
[25:58] | You sing beautifully. | 你的歌声很美 |
[26:02] | How long have you been out there? | 你在那待多久了 |
[26:04] | Long enough. | 很久了 |
[26:07] | You know, I kept wondering what brought Sharon Warwick | 我一直在想 是什么让莎伦·沃里克 |
[26:10] | back to Sacramento. | 回到萨克拉门托 |
[26:12] | She left Sacramento because she wanted something, | 她为了自己的追求离开萨克拉门托 |
[26:14] | and now she’s back. | 现在她回来了 |
[26:17] | It’s obviously connected to “Torch,” | 显然是和《火炬》有关 |
[26:19] | but it couldn’t be acclaim she was looking for, | 但她所追寻的东西并不是观众的喝彩 |
[26:21] | ’cause she got that in New York City. | 因为那她在纽约已经实现了 |
[26:26] | And then I heard you sing, and it came to me. | 后来我听到你唱歌 我才明白 |
[26:31] | What is it that every foster child is looking for? | 每个被收养的孩子都在寻找的是什么 |
[26:34] | Lisbon, I’d like you to meet Sharon Warwick’s mother. | 里斯本 这位是莎伦·沃里克的亲生母亲 |
[27:00] | I was, uh… | 我有莎伦的时候 |
[27:02] | very young when I had Sharon. | 还非常年轻 |
[27:07] | Her father was my director, and he was married. | 她父亲是我的导演 他已经结婚了 |
[27:15] | The hardest thing I ever did in my life was giving her away. | 把她送走是我人生中最艰难的决定 |
[27:19] | When did she learn she was your daughter? | 你什么时候知道她是你女儿的 |
[27:23] | She came to my dressing room | 她在第一天排练之后 |
[27:25] | after the first day of rehearsals. | 来到我的更衣室 |
[27:27] | Must have been a shock. | 你一定很震惊吧 |
[27:29] | I felt so happy seeing the person that she had become. | 我很高兴她长成了现在这样的人 |
[27:34] | So talented, so… | 那么有才华 |
[27:37] | full of life. | 充满活力 |
[27:40] | Why did you keep it a secret? | 你为什么保密呢 |
[27:45] | Guilt. Shame. | 内疚 羞愧 |
[27:49] | Something else. | 还有其它的原因 |
[27:51] | You’re hiding something else. | 你在隐瞒其它原因 |
[27:56] | You’re quite a clever policeman, aren’t you? | 你真是个聪明的警察 |
[28:02] | I have multiple sclerosis, | 我在六个月前被诊断出 |
[28:05] | diagnosed six months ago. | 患有多发性硬化症 |
[28:07] | Hmm. I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[28:13] | Symptoms of the disease is what | 疾病的症状 |
[28:15] | made people think you were drinking. | 让人们以为你在酗酒 |
[28:17] | Well, I’ve been sober for 14 years, | 我已经戒酒十四年了 |
[28:21] | haven’t touched a drop. | 至今滴酒未沾 |
[28:24] | I heard the whispers behind my back, | 我听到别人在我背后的窃窃私语 |
[28:29] | I thought it might be better to quit. | 觉得是时候离开了 |
[28:32] | Sharon was so mad, | 莎伦很生气 |
[28:36] | already protective towards me. | 对我爱护备至 |
[28:39] | She told me to be strong. | 她告诉我要坚强 |
[28:41] | And you had an attack | 你在第一场演出之前 |
[28:42] | right before the first performance, didn’t you? | 疾病发作了 是吗 |
[28:45] | You didn’t have your medication. | 你没带药 |
[28:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:49] | Sharon said she’d go up to the suite and get it for you. | 莎伦说她会去楼上套房里帮你拿药 |
[28:56] | She was an incredible young woman. | 她是个惊人的小姑娘 |
[28:59] | That’s why I can’t quit the show. | 所以我没法弃演 |
[29:02] | I have to go on with it– | 我不得不继续 |
[29:05] | to honor my child. | 来祭奠我的孩子 |
[29:13] | Morning. | 早 |
[29:13] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[29:15] | We’ve been through all the photos, videos, | 我们查了所有的照片 视频 |
[29:16] | and security footage. | 和监控录像 |
[29:18] | Cross-indexed every guest, hotel worker, | 比对了每个来宾 酒店工作人员 |
[29:20] | attendee, and person connected to the play. | 出席者 以及演出相关人员 |
[29:22] | All their movements are accounted for, except for him. | 所有人的行程都能证实 除了他 |
[29:25] | Berndt Hanover, the investor? | 伯恩特·汉诺威 那个投资商 |
[29:27] | He, uh, here he is before the murder, | 这是他在凶案发生前 |
[29:29] | getting into the elevator. | 在进电梯 |
[29:32] | He goes to the floor Sharon Warwick was killed on | 他去了莎伦·沃里克遇害的楼层 |
[29:33] | and gets off, and that’s the last time we see him. | 然后下来 之后就不见了 |
[29:36] | What do you mean? How can that be? | 什么意思 怎么可能 |
[29:38] | I don’t know. He never gets back on the elevator, | 不知道 他再也没上电梯 |
[29:40] | and he’s never seen leaving the building. | 也没人见到他离开大楼 |
[29:42] | Okay, but how? Why? How does he leave the building | 好 可怎么会 为什么 他怎么做到离开大楼 |
[29:46] | without being seen? | 不被人看到 |
[29:47] | If he waited until the hallway was empty, | 如果他等到走廊没人 |
[29:49] | he could’ve taken the stairs down to the first floor. | 他可能走下楼到一层 |
[29:52] | Yeah, but how does he avoid being seen after that? | 就算是这样 他之后怎么躲过别人的视线 |
[29:55] | It–it’s not like he’s a guy who doesn’t stand out. | 他又不是什么不起眼的小人物 |
[29:58] | True. | 没错 |
[30:02] | This is the room the murder took place. | 这是案发的房间 |
[30:04] | That’s the balcony. Doorway out here to the corridor. | 那里是露台 门口通往走廊 |
[30:06] | Past the stairs, down to the elevators. | 走楼梯 下去坐电梯 |
[30:10] | This, if I recall, was a window out to a fire escape. | 如果我没记错 这里是通往消防梯的窗户 |
[30:15] | Could he have gone down a fire escape? | 他可能从消防梯下去吗 |
[30:17] | He’s a big man. I don’t think he’s that agile. | 他块头很大 我觉得他身手没那么敏捷 |
[30:19] | Then what? | 那怎么回事 |
[30:20] | Hmm. Yes, it’s a puzzle. | 对 这是个谜题 |
[30:24] | Why do you look so happy? | 你怎么看上去那么高兴 |
[30:26] | You have a way to solve the puzzle? | 你有办法解开这个谜题 |
[30:29] | Naturally. | 那是自然 |
[30:33] | Meet me at the theater. | 剧院见 |
[30:42] | This is good work. | 干得好 |
[30:44] | Keep me informed of your progress. | 及时向我汇报进展 |
[30:57] | Why are you lurking out there, Mr. Jane? | 你门口偷偷摸摸干什么呢 简先生 |
[31:04] | I need a favor. | 我要你帮忙 |
[31:07] | Is this the type of favor where… | 是不是我帮了你的忙 |
[31:10] | You would then owe me a favor? | 你就欠我个人情 |
[31:12] | Actually, you already owe me a favor, | 实际上 你已经欠我个人情了 |
[31:14] | but I’ll spot you another if that pleases you. | 可如果你高兴 我可以另借你个人情 |
[31:19] | What do you need? | 你要什么 |
[31:21] | I need you. | 要你 |
[31:24] | Okay, 15 minutes to curtain, people. | 好 还有十五分钟开幕 各位 |
[31:26] | Let’s pick it up, pick it up. | 加油 加油 |
[31:31] | Um, hey, Deandra, uh, don’t forget to wait | 迪安德拉 别忘了在第一个前奏时 |
[31:34] | three bars in the first intro, okay? | 等三个小节 好吗 |
[31:37] | Darling, I’ve been doing this since before you learned | 亲爱的 我在你学会擦鼻子之前 |
[31:39] | to wipe your own nose. | 就炉火纯青了 |
[31:41] | Worry about your own business. | 管好自己的事吧 |
[31:45] | Never direct. Never direct. | 别指导 别指导 |
[31:49] | Ladies and gentlemen, if you will kindly enter the theater | 女士们 先生们 请各位有序入场 |
[31:52] | and take your seats, please. | 就座 |
[32:01] | Hey, Lisbon, you at the theater yet? | 里斯本 你到剧场了吗 |
[32:03] | Jane, where are you? | 简 你在哪里 |
[32:04] | Uh, on my way. Almost there. | 在路上 快到了 |
[32:07] | You head backstage. We’ll see you in a minute. | 你去后台 我们马上去找你 |
[32:09] | We? Who’s we? Uh… | 我们 还有谁 |
[32:11] | I’ll see you very soon, Lisbon. Bye. | 很快就见到了 里斯本 再见 |
[32:14] | I don’t know about this. | 我心里真没底 |
[32:16] | Oh, trust me. You’ll have fun. | 相信我 你会觉得很有意思 |
[32:18] | “Trust me. You’ll have fun.” | “相信我 你会觉得很有意思” |
[32:21] | Was there ever a more suspicious phase? | 还有什么情况会比这更可疑了 |
[32:24] | J.J., you have to live a little. | J.J. 你该给生活找点乐子 |
[32:27] | You spend your days chasing paper clip thieves. | 你整天就在追赶纸夹小偷 |
[32:30] | When do you ever get the chance to nail a killer? | 你什么时候能有机会揪出凶手 |
[32:33] | No, it’s true. | 是没有 |
[32:34] | I’m happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[32:38] | It’s the performance aspect that concerns me. | 我担心的是表现 |
[32:45] | What performance aspect? | 什么表现 |
[32:47] | You go into a room. | 你进入房间 |
[32:48] | If someone says anything to you, | 如果有人和你说话 |
[32:50] | you say, “Ha ha ha”, or “perhaps”… | 你就说 “哈哈哈” 或”可能吧”… |
[32:55] | Ha ha ha. | 哈哈哈 |
[32:57] | Perhaps. | 可能吧 |
[33:00] | Good enough. | 够了 |
[33:06] | Would an accent help? | 要带口音吗 |
[33:09] | Keep it simple. | 简单就好 |
[33:12] | As you know, this, uh, show | 你们知道 这场演出 |
[33:14] | has faced a great deal of hardship and tragedy | 面临了很大的困难和灾难 |
[33:17] | the past few days. | 就在这过去的几天 |
[33:19] | But I can tell you that it has only made us stronger. | 可我能告诉你们 这只让我们变得更强 |
[33:27] | – Thank you. – Evening, Lisbon, you having fun yet? | -谢谢 -晚上好 里斯本 找到乐子了吗 |
[33:29] | There you are. Where have you been and what’s your plan? | 你来了 刚才去哪里了 你有什么计划 |
[33:31] | I will tell you in one minute. | 等一下告诉你 |
[33:32] | Oh, good evening, and what an evening it is. | 晚上好 真是个美好的夜晚 |
[33:35] | Lisbon, you remember Mr. Dodge? | 里斯本 你认识道奇先生吗 |
[33:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:38] | Agents, what are you doing here? | 两位警探 有事吗 |
[33:40] | Ah, I’ve gotta tell you, Mr. Dodge, | 我告诉你 道奇先生 |
[33:41] | after watching all those rehearsals, | 看了那么多场彩排 |
[33:43] | we couldn’t just stay away, could we? | 我们欲罢不能 可以看表演吗 |
[33:45] | Okay, uh, Warren, you’re supposed to go say something. | 好 沃伦 你该上台说话了 |
[33:47] | Yes, I know. I’m ready. | 好 我知道 我准备好了 |
[33:48] | Finally, let me introduce our esteemed producer, | 最后 有请我们尊敬的制片人 |
[33:52] | Warren Dodge, to tell you… | 沃伦·道奇 来讲话 |
[33:53] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[33:57] | Oh, my goodness. It’s Berndt Hanover. | 天呐 是伯恩特·汉诺威 |
[33:59] | Mr. Hanover. Hi. | 汉诺威先生 |
[34:02] | What a wonderful surprise. | 真让人惊喜 |
[34:13] | Mr. Hanover, such an honor. | 汉诺威先生 真荣幸 |
[34:15] | I’m–I’m Sylvia Clare. We spoke on the phone. | 我是西尔维亚·克莱尔 我们通过电话 |
[34:17] | Your trip was a good one, I hope? | 希望你旅途顺利吧 |
[34:19] | Yes, it was very good. Thank you, Ms. Clare. | 是的 很顺利 谢谢 克莱尔女士 |
[34:21] | – Sure. – Excuse me. | -好 -请问 |
[34:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[34:25] | Warren? Why don’t you come out and talk to the lovely people? | 沃伦 你怎么不出来跟可爱的观众们说说话 |
[34:29] | Ms. Clare, I have come to address | 克莱尔女士 我是来给我的投资者们 |
[34:31] | my fellow investors. | 发表讲话的 |
[34:33] | Why don’t I go and speak to them now? | 不如我去给他们说说话 |
[34:35] | What? | 什么 |
[34:36] | Oh, terrific. That is a great idea. | 太好了 真是个好主意 |
[34:38] | – Isn’t it, Warren? – Who are you, huh? | -不是吗 沃伦 -你是谁 |
[34:40] | W-w-w-whoa. Wait. What are you doing? | 怎么了 等等 你在干什么 |
[34:41] | He’s not Berndt Hanover. He’s a fraud! | 他不是伯恩特·汉诺威 他是冒牌货 |
[34:43] | Warren! What is going on? | 沃伦 怎么回事 |
[34:45] | I don’t know what game he’s playing, | 我不知道他在耍什么把戏 |
[34:47] | but he’s not Hanover. | 反正他不是汉诺威 |
[34:47] | Well, what are you saying? Then who is he? | 你在说什么 不然他是谁 |
[34:49] | His name is J.J. LaRoche. | 他叫J.J.拉罗彻 |
[34:51] | Mr. Dodge is correct. It isn’t Berndt Hanover. | 道奇先生说得对 他不是伯恩特·汉诺威 |
[34:55] | Okay, I’m totally confused. | 好吧 我一头雾水 |
[34:56] | Ah, we faked it–the hat, the glasses, | 我们伪装了他 帽子和眼镜 |
[34:58] | the cane, the coat. | 手杖 大衣 |
[34:59] | Et voila. Berndt Hanover. | 瞧 伯恩特·汉诺威出现了 |
[35:02] | But why? | 可是这是为了什么 |
[35:03] | A test. You all believe it was him, | 做个测试 你们都以为是他 |
[35:06] | and it was easy to make you believe it. | 而且让你们相信易如反掌 |
[35:09] | For about ten seconds, until he said that I wasn’t. | 可好景不长 他把我拆穿了 |
[35:11] | And then nobody believed it anymore, | 然后你们就没人相信是他了 |
[35:14] | just like I don’t believe anymore | 而我也不再相信 |
[35:16] | that Berndt Hanover exists. | 这世界上有伯恩特·汉诺威这个人存在 |
[35:18] | What? Well, that’s ridiculous. | 什么 太荒唐了 |
[35:20] | – Is it? – Of course Berndt Hanover exists. | -是吗 -当然有伯恩特·汉诺威这个人了 |
[35:22] | Then produce him. | 那就叫他出来吧 |
[35:24] | You’re a producer. Where is he? | 你不是这方面专家吗 他在哪儿呢 |
[35:27] | Well… I just can’t magically make him appear. | 我总不能把他变出来吧 |
[35:29] | Call him. | 给他打电话 |
[35:31] | Mr. Jane, I don’t have his phone number on me. | 简先生 我手边没他的电话号码 |
[35:33] | Hard to believe. | 难以置信 |
[35:34] | You know, uh, it’s at my office, | 在我办公室呢 |
[35:36] | and I will call him there, uh, when I’m– | 我等会儿去那儿打给他 |
[35:38] | – I have it. I’ll call him. – That’s lucky. | -我有 我来打 -还好 |
[35:40] | – I’m calling him. – Good idea. | -我打了 -很好 |
[35:43] | – It’s ringing. – Excellent. | -通了 -太好了 |
[35:46] | He might not answer. He’s a–he’s a very busy man. | 他可能不会接 他很忙的 |
[35:49] | Of course. | 那是 |
[35:55] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[35:57] | Your coat is playing the “Fifth Symphony.” | 你的衣服在演奏《第五交响曲》呢 |
[36:03] | Gonna answer that, Mr. Dodge? | 不接吗 道奇先生 |
[36:06] | Or should we call you mister… | 还是该称你为 |
[36:08] | Hanover? | 汉诺威先生 |
[36:13] | Hello? Sorry. | 你好 抱歉 |
[36:14] | Mr. Dodge can’t come to the phone right now, Sylvia. | 道奇先生现在没空接电话 西尔维亚 |
[36:17] | He’s a little busy getting arrested. | 他正忙着被抓起来呢 |
[36:20] | Hanover didn’t come down in the elevator, | 汉诺威没坐电梯下楼 |
[36:22] | because Hanover never even existed. | 因为汉诺威这人根本就不存在 |
[36:26] | Dodge was playing the part from the beginning. | 道奇从一开始就扮上了 |
[36:29] | He took off his disguise, | 他撕下伪装 |
[36:30] | eluded the cameras by coming down a fire escape. | 为躲避摄像头 从逃生梯下楼 |
[36:33] | Lisbon, he’s all yours. | 里斯本 他归你了 |
[36:36] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[36:41] | Tell me that wasn’t fun. | 有意思吧 |
[36:44] | I cannot tell you that, but we are even, yes? | 谈不上 不过咱俩扯平了吧 |
[36:48] | Yes. | 扯平了 |
[36:53] | I wanted the show to work. I was willing to do anything. | 只要能让演出打响 我什么都豁得出去 |
[36:58] | Even kill? | 杀人都不在话下吗 |
[36:59] | W… | 我 |
[37:00] | She surprised me. | 她吓了我一跳 |
[37:04] | When I was changing out of the Hanover costume, | 我当时想换掉扮演汉诺威的那身行头 |
[37:06] | nobody was supposed to be in the room at that time. | 那会儿那个房间里不应该有人 |
[37:08] | Nobody. | 一个人都不该有 |
[37:09] | I told her that I put every penny I had into the show | 我跟她说 我为这场演出倾尽了所有 |
[37:12] | and that Hanover was necessary to give our investors a confidence | 需要有汉诺威这么个人 给投资商信心 |
[37:17] | and peace of mind | 给他们吃下定心丸 |
[37:17] | and that once I had the money I needed, | 我告诉她 只要我赚足了钱 |
[37:20] | I would make Hanover disappear | 就会让汉诺威离开人们的视线 |
[37:22] | and that everything would work out in the end. | 最终一切都会迎刃而解 |
[37:25] | But she said no. | 但她不肯 |
[37:29] | She wouldn’t be any part of it… | 她不想参与 |
[37:32] | That she was going to tell Sunderland, | 她说要告诉桑德兰 |
[37:35] | which of course meant that everyone would find out | 那一切自然就穿帮了 |
[37:38] | and… that would have ruined everything. | 全都毁了 |
[37:49] | Yeah. I didn’t mean for this to happen. | 真的 我没想到会变成这样 |
[37:53] | So what happened next? | 接下来怎么样了 |
[37:55] | Uh, I left by the fire escape. No one saw me. | 我从逃生梯逃走了 没被人看见 |
[37:59] | And then I went and got in my car around the corner, | 然后到了我停在街角的车里 |
[38:02] | and I drove up and introduced myself to the police. | 再把车开回来 见到了警察 |
[38:10] | This was gonna be the hit show that put me back on top. | 这场演出要是一炮而红 我就能重回巅峰了 |
[38:13] | Everyone would have benefited. | 本来可以皆大欢喜的 |
[38:17] | If only she hadn’t walked through that door. | 要是她没走进那扇门就好了 |
[38:35] | I, um, I didn’t have nearly enough time with her. | 我跟她在一起的时间很少 |
[38:40] | But I so loved the person that she was and respected her. | 但我非常爱她 很佩服她 |
[38:46] | Thank you for giving her justice. | 谢谢你们为她主持公道 |
[38:49] | It means a lot. | 这对我意义重大 |
[38:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:54] | Embarrassing. Uh, I have to take this. | 不好意思 我得接个电话 |
[38:56] | – Excuse me. – Of course. | -失陪 -接吧 |
[38:57] | – Hello? – Patrick, it’s Sheila from the hospital. | -你好 -派翠克 我是医院的希拉 |
[39:00] | They’re bringing him out of the coma. | 医生让他醒过来了 |
[39:02] | When? | 什么时候 |
[39:05] | You need to get over here. | 你得快点过来 |
[39:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:10] | He’s conscious, but keep an eye on him. | 他清醒了 不过得留意着他 |
[39:12] | Hit that button, and we’ll be right in. | 有事按那个钮 我们马上过来 |
[39:14] | Okay, thank you, nurse. | 好的 谢谢 护士 |
[39:25] | You are one tough S.O.B., Jason Lennon. | 杰森·列侬 你这混蛋命够硬的 |
[39:27] | You really are. | 命真硬 |
[39:30] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[39:35] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[39:36] | You’re in Sacramento. You got shot. | 你在萨克拉门托 你中枪了 |
[39:40] | Do you remember that? | 记得吗 |
[39:43] | Yes, I do. | 记得 |
[39:45] | Lorelei Martins. | 劳拉蕾·马丁斯开的枪 |
[39:47] | Correct. Very good. Good. Your mind is clear. | 没错 很好 很好 你头脑清楚了 |
[39:49] | Now listen, I have a question for you, Jason. | 现在听着 我有个问题要问你 杰森 |
[39:54] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[39:55] | Look close. | 看仔细了 |
[39:57] | You recognize me? | 认识我吗 |
[39:59] | You ever seen me before? | 以前见过我没有 |
[40:02] | No. | 没有 |
[40:04] | Are you sure? It’s important. | 确定吗 这很重要 |
[40:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:09] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[40:12] | That’s good to know. Thanks. | 这就好 谢谢 |
[40:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:19] | I’m a friend. | 一个朋友 |
[40:37] | Let’s face facts, Jason. | 谈点儿实际的吧 杰森 |
[40:40] | If you recover and live, | 你要是恢复了 活了下来 |
[40:43] | you’ll spend life in prison for murder– | 会被控谋杀 蹲一辈子大牢 |
[40:45] | the plaything of monsters. | 沦为那些变态的玩物 |
[40:55] | I just hope that if I’m ever in your shoes, | 要是换做我 |
[40:58] | I have a friend close enough to do this for me. | 我希望能有个好朋友为我做这件事 |
[41:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:06] | Don’t be scared. | 别怕 |
[41:08] | This’ll be quick. | 很快的 |
[41:10] | Very little pain. | 不怎么痛 |
[41:22] | It’s okay. It’s all right. | 没事 好了 |
[41:26] | It’s okay. I’m here for you. | 没事的 我在这儿陪你 |
[41:29] | I won’t leave you. | 我不会走的 |
[41:45] | Help! Nurse! | 来人啊 护士 |
[41:47] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[41:48] | He’s in V-fib. | 是室颤 |
[41:49] | Get that crash cart over here. | 把急救车推进来 |
[42:07] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[42:09] | Patrick, I’m sorry. | 派翠克 很遗憾 |
[42:11] | His heart gave out. | 他心脏衰竭 |
[42:15] | Never said a word. | 一句话都没留下 |