时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | I’m busy! | 我很忙 |
[00:16] | Duty calls. | 有活儿了 |
[00:22] | I’ve been trying to get you on the phone. | 我一直试着打你电话 |
[00:24] | Open the door. | 快开门 |
[00:37] | Does that board have you any closer to catching Red John? | 那板子上的东西对你抓住血腥约翰的进展有帮助吗 |
[00:39] | I don’t know. I keep getting interrupted. | 不清楚 因为我一直不停被打扰 |
[00:40] | What I need is radio silence, Lisbon, for a week. | 我需要安静 里斯本 给我一星期时间 |
[00:43] | If you can. | 如果可以的话 |
[00:44] | The dead body at LaRoche’s house won’t wait that long. | 拉罗彻家里的那具尸体可等不了那么久 |
[00:46] | – J.J.’s? – He asked for you specifically on the case. | -J.J.家 -他特别要求你参与这起案子 |
[01:04] | Hey, boss. | 头儿 |
[01:05] | So LaRoche came home early on a red-eye from New York. | 拉罗彻坐深夜航班从纽约提早回来了 |
[01:07] | He saw the flashlights and surprised two robbers | 他看见有手电筒的亮光 惊动了两个 |
[01:09] | breaking into the safe. | 正在撬保险箱的盗贼 |
[01:11] | That’s when the shooting started. | 然后就发生了枪战 |
[01:12] | Where’s the other one? | 另外那一个呢 |
[01:14] | Escaped out the back. They wore masks. | 从后门逃走了 他们蒙面了 |
[01:16] | It was dark. LaRoche didn’t see much. | 屋里很黑 拉罗彻没看清 |
[01:17] | Oh, they hit the hummels. | 他们打坏了陶瓷摆件 |
[01:21] | – Is LaRoche okay? – He sustained a minor hit. | -拉罗彻没事吧 -他受了轻伤 |
[01:23] | Anything missing from the safe? | 保险箱里少了什么东西吗 |
[01:25] | Nope. He stopped them before they could take anything. | 没少 拉罗彻在他们动手之前就阻止了 |
[01:28] | You know, we can have someone handle the dog. | 我们可以找别人来处理这小狗的 |
[01:31] | Oh, yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[01:33] | Th-there’s no I.D. on the body. | 死者身上没有发现身份证明 |
[01:35] | Well, maybe not government issue, | 虽然没有政府发的证件 |
[01:36] | but there’s a lot of information here. | 不过还是可以挖掘到很多信息 |
[01:39] | Like these black spots on his fingertips. | 比如他指尖的这些黑斑 |
[01:42] | Dead tissue. | 是坏死组织 |
[01:46] | And his eyes are very inflamed, too. | 他的眼睛也很红肿 |
[01:49] | – Maybe he was on drugs. – Just… | -也许他在嗑药 -看看就… |
[01:54] | Nice one, Lisbon. | 猜对了 里斯本 |
[01:56] | Ibuprofen. | 布洛芬 |
[01:58] | I’m gonna guess this man was suffering | 我猜这个人患有 |
[02:00] | from rheumatoid arthritis. | 风湿性关节炎 |
[02:02] | Well, if you’re gonna get in a gunfight, | 如果你卷进一场枪战 |
[02:03] | it’s best to get in one with an arthritic shooter. | 而对方枪手有关节炎 那是再好不过了 |
[02:07] | Where is LaRoche? | 拉罗彻在哪 |
[02:08] | He’s waiting in the ambulance. | 他在救护车上等着 |
[02:09] | He won’t let the paramedics take him for treatment | 他不肯让医护人员送他去医院治疗 |
[02:11] | until he talks to you. | 一定要先跟你谈 |
[02:13] | Oh. Well, excuse me. | 那么失陪了 |
[02:15] | V.I.P. | 大人物啊 |
[02:24] | J.J. J.J. | |
[02:27] | I see you bought a new safe. | 我看到你买了个新保险箱 |
[02:28] | Apparently it’s not safe enough. | 显然还是不够保险 |
[02:30] | – Excuse us, please. – Yes, sir. | -请回避一下 -是的 长官 |
[02:33] | I’m gonna cut to the chase, Mr. Jane. | 我就单刀直入了 简先生 |
[02:35] | I was not forthcoming with Rigsby. | 我没跟瑞斯比说 |
[02:39] | They took something. | 他们偷走了东西 |
[02:40] | My Tupperware box. | 我的特百惠盒子 |
[02:42] | Yeah, I figured. | 我也猜到了 |
[02:44] | Been hiding that box for nine years. | 那盒子我藏了九年了 |
[02:47] | I thought you were the only one that knew of its existence. | 我以为这世上只有你一个人知道它的存在 |
[02:50] | But after the gunfire ended, | 但枪战过后 |
[02:52] | the box was missing, | 盒子不见了 |
[02:55] | and this was in its place. | 放盒子的地方留下了这个 |
[02:57] | “Drop the case. You have until tonight.” | “限你今晚之前 撤销案子” |
[03:01] | What case? | 什么案子 |
[03:03] | I’m investigating a security leak inside CBI. | 我在调查加调局内部的安全漏洞 |
[03:08] | The leak will turn the Tupperware | 如果我不做出退让 |
[03:09] | over to authorities if I don’t back off. | 盒子会被泄密者交由当局 |
[03:13] | You know what’ll happen if they unseal that box. | 你知道如果他们打开盒子会发生什么 |
[03:17] | I do. | 我知道 |
[03:19] | Of course you do. | 你当然清楚 |
[03:22] | I didn’t take it. | 不是我拿的 |
[03:23] | I know that, Patrick. | 我知道 派翠克 |
[03:26] | It’s your favorite blackmail device. | 你最喜欢玩敲诈的把戏 |
[03:30] | Your puppet mastery over me ends if… | 如果盒子里的东西被公之于众 |
[03:32] | its contents becomes public knowledge. | 你把我像木偶般操纵的日子就结束了 |
[03:36] | I never thought of you as a puppet. | 我从来没有把你当做过木偶 |
[03:39] | You ever thought of me as a friend? | 那你有把我当过朋友吗 |
[03:43] | This is difficult to ask. | 真的很难开口 |
[03:50] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[03:54] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[03:56] | Sure. I-I’ll find your Tupperware. | 好的 我会帮你找到盒子的 |
[04:01] | I would appreciate that. | 我感激不尽 |
[04:04] | As would my mother. | 我母亲也是 |
[04:09] | You can take me now. | 可以送我去医院了 |
[04:25] | So what’s in the Tupperware box? | 那个盒子里面是什么 |
[04:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:48] | Two years ago, I hired a petty thief | 两年前 为了拿到血腥约翰案子的疑犯名单 |
[04:51] | to break into LaRoche’s safe | 我雇了一个小偷 |
[04:52] | for a list of Red John suspects. | 撬了拉罗彻的保险箱 |
[04:54] | Yeah, I know. I had to slug the guy | 我知道 为了不让你坐牢 |
[04:56] | in front of his lawyer to keep you out of jail. | 我不得不在他律师面前痛打了他 |
[04:58] | Cost me six months in anger management. | 害我上了六个月的愤怒管理培训 |
[05:00] | Yeah, and I hope you learned something. | 希望你真的学会了 |
[05:03] | My point is, | 我的意思是 |
[05:06] | he opened the safe, | 他打开了保险箱 |
[05:07] | and he saw a Tupperware box. | 看见了特百惠盒子 |
[05:10] | Which was stolen this morning. | 就是今早被盗的那个 |
[05:12] | To blackmail LaRoche into dropping his investigation. | 其目的是为了勒索拉罗彻撤销他的调查 |
[05:15] | What investigation? | 什么调查 |
[05:16] | Well, apparently there’s a security leak inside the CBI. | 似乎在加调局内部有安全漏洞 |
[05:20] | Well, maybe your thief took it. | 也许是你那个小贼偷的 |
[05:21] | No, LaRoche’s new safe is way out of his league. | 不 拉罗彻的新保险箱对他来说太高端了 |
[05:24] | In any case, the missing plasticware | 无论如何 那个失窃的塑料盒里的东西 |
[05:27] | has the power to end LaRoche’s career. | 足以终结拉罗彻的职业生涯 |
[05:30] | And you really don’t know what’s inside? | 而你真的不知道里面装了什么吗 |
[05:31] | No, I-I don’t. | 不 不知道 |
[05:33] | But LaRoche doesn’t know that. | 但拉罗彻不知道这点 |
[05:35] | So while I’m busy with him, why don’t you assign | 所以在我忙于应对他的时候 你不如 |
[05:37] | Rigsby and Van Pelt to find out what’s in the box? | 让瑞斯比和范佩尔去查查盒子里的东西 |
[05:39] | Our job is to catch the criminal who got away, | 我们的工作是抓住那个逃跑的罪犯 |
[05:42] | Not protect some CBI agent who might be dirty. | 而不是保护那些有可能腐败的加调局探员 |
[05:45] | So much for the anger management training. | 愤怒管理培训也不过如此 |
[05:50] | If we can solve the mystery of LaRoche’s secret, | 如果我们能破解拉罗彻的秘密 |
[05:52] | it will lead us to the missing criminal. | 它会引导我们抓住那个罪犯 |
[05:56] | Why don’t you just ask LaRoche what’s in the box? | 你为什么不直接去问拉罗彻盒子里到底有什么 |
[05:58] | He’s not gonna tell me voluntarily. | 他不会自愿告诉我的 |
[06:00] | It’s embarrassing to him and deeply personal. | 那东西对他来说很私密 而且会让他尴尬 |
[06:04] | – And it’s in a Tupperware? – Yes. | -就装在一个特百惠盒子里 -没错 |
[06:07] | How could you not want to investigate? | 你怎么会不想要调查呢 |
[06:10] | LaRoche told Jane he had the box for nine years. | 拉罗彻告诉简 他藏了那个盒子九年 |
[06:12] | Dig into his past. Look for significant events. | 查一下他的过去 找找有什么重大事件 |
[06:15] | And check out his mother. | 还有查查他母亲的事 |
[06:16] | LaRoche made a strange reference to her. | 很奇怪 拉罗彻提到了她 |
[06:18] | The Tupperware’s a clue. | 那个特百惠盒子是条线索 |
[06:19] | Why hide something in Tupperware? | 为什么要把东西藏在特百惠盒子里 |
[06:21] | I don’t know. Keep it fresh? | 不知道 为了保鲜吗 |
[06:23] | Nothing stays fresh for nine years. | 任何东西藏了九年都不新鲜了 |
[06:25] | Well, maybe LaRoche needed a box, | 可能那时候拉罗彻需要一个盒子 |
[06:27] | and the Tupperware was handy. | 而特百惠盒子正好很顺手 |
[06:28] | No. Tupperware’s never handy. It’s always in the wrong drawer. | 不 特百惠从来都不顺手 总是放错抽屉 |
[06:30] | And when you do find it, the lid’s always missing. | 而且当你找到它的时候 盖子总是找不到 |
[06:32] | Right? I hate that. | 对吧 真讨厌 |
[06:33] | Uh, Don’t let LaRoche know you have knowledge of the box. | 别让拉罗彻发现你们已经知道了盒子的事 |
[06:35] | – That’s a confidence between he and Jane. – Okay. | -这是他与简之间的秘密 -好的 |
[06:38] | Got a hit on the dead guy. Will Parsons. | 查到死者身份了 威尔·帕森斯 |
[06:41] | Local family man, married. | 是本地人 已婚 |
[06:43] | Owns a locksmith shop in El Dorado Hills. Clean record. | 在埃尔多拉多希尔斯开了一个锁匠铺 没有前科 |
[06:45] | All right, let’s go talk to the wife. | 好 我们去找他妻子谈谈 |
[06:50] | This has to be a mistake. | 一定是搞错了 |
[06:51] | Will is a-a locksmith, not a killer. He– | 威尔是个锁匠 不是凶手 他… |
[06:53] | He was on a house call, fixing a rusted dead bolt. | 他接到电话 上门去修一个绣死了的门锁 |
[06:57] | The key snapped off in the lock. | 说是钥匙断在锁眼里了 |
[06:59] | Your husband was part of a 2-man team | 你丈夫是两人团伙之一 |
[07:01] | that broke into a residential home. | 入侵了一所民宅 |
[07:03] | He brought his gun, and he fired at our agent. | 他带了他的枪 向我们的探员开了枪 |
[07:06] | If Will did that, then somebody made him. | 如果威尔真那样做了 那一定是有人逼他的 |
[07:09] | Yea–maybe they were holding a gun on him. | 对 也许是有人用枪指着他 |
[07:11] | That’s possible, right? | 有可能的 对吗 |
[07:12] | When was the last time you saw your husband, ma’am? | 你最后一次见到你丈夫是什么时候 夫人 |
[07:16] | When he left the house last night at 11:00. | 昨晚十一点他离开家的时候 |
[07:19] | Did you see him take his gun? | 你看到他带枪了吗 |
[07:22] | Do you know anyone who might have hired your husband | 你知道有谁有可能雇佣过你丈夫 |
[07:24] | to break into a safe? | 去撬保险箱吗 |
[07:25] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[07:28] | What is happening here? | 到底发生了什么 |
[07:32] | I have suspected a security leak inside CBI for months. | 几个月来 我一直怀疑加调局内部存在安全漏洞 |
[07:37] | Too many high-profile suspects evading arrest. | 有太多重要的疑犯逃脱了拘捕 |
[07:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:42] | Haven’t noticed. | 我没注意到 |
[07:44] | Well, that’s because you stop at nothing | 那是因为你不惜一切代价 |
[07:46] | to close cases for your team. | 只求为你们组侦破案子 |
[07:47] | Well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[07:49] | Other CBI agents, they have, uh, principles. | 其他的加调局探员 他们更有原则 |
[07:52] | I leaned into that one. | 我不一样 |
[07:55] | Miguel leyva. | 这位是米格·莱文 |
[07:56] | Sinaloa cartel. | 锡那罗亚[墨西哥地名]犯罪集团的 |
[07:59] | He controls drug corridors throughout the east bay. | 他控制着整个东海岸的毒品交易市场 |
[08:02] | Two months ago, a CBI task force was set for a bust. | 两个月前 加调局的一支特遣队奉命前去搜查 |
[08:06] | And when they raided his warehouse, | 当他们突击他的仓库时 |
[08:07] | three tons of cocaine disappeared without a trace. | 三吨可卡因却已不翼而飞 |
[08:12] | Someone in the CBI tipped him off? | 加调局里有人给他通风报信了 |
[08:14] | Him and others before him. | 给他和之前的很多人 |
[08:16] | That was my instinct, and it was confirmed | 之前只是我的直觉 直到抓到了此人 |
[08:19] | by the arrest of this man. | 一切就都得到了证实 |
[08:21] | Tommy Volker. | 汤米·沃克 |
[08:22] | Now, he was always a step ahead of your team, | 他总是比你们小组领先一步 |
[08:25] | and I found out why. | 我找出了原因 |
[08:27] | He had a secret cell phone account. | 他有一个秘密的手机号码 |
[08:30] | Now, in the days before his arrest, | 在他被逮捕前几天 |
[08:32] | that number was called six times… | 那个号码被呼叫过六次 |
[08:35] | from inside CBI. | 都是从加调局内部打出的 |
[08:36] | Well, at least you have a suspect. | 至少你已经有嫌疑人了 |
[08:39] | Of which I am not aware. | 可我不知道是谁 |
[08:41] | The thief who got away. | 那个逃跑了的盗贼 |
[08:44] | Huh? You find the thief, | 只要找到那个盗贼 |
[08:47] | you find the leak. | 就能找出是谁泄的密 |
[08:49] | Before tonight. That’s when my blackmailer | 得赶在今晚之前 否则勒索我的人 |
[08:51] | will expose the truth about me. | 就会把我的秘密公之于众 |
[08:53] | Well, like you said, I’ll stop at nothing. | 如你所说 我会不惜一切代价 |
[08:58] | You know what’s in that box, Patrick. | 你清楚那盒子里装着什么 派翠克 |
[09:02] | What do you th-think of me? | 那你会怎么样看待我 |
[09:06] | Y-you… | 你嘛 |
[09:07] | you’re gonna have to be a little more, uh, specific. | 你得问得具体点 |
[09:10] | Am I a monstrosity to you? | 你觉得我是怪物吗 |
[09:14] | A monstrosity? | 怪物 |
[09:17] | No. | 不 |
[09:19] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[09:21] | you’re–you’re interesting and you’re complex. | 你很有趣 也很复杂 |
[09:25] | I am? | 我吗 |
[09:26] | And obviously creative. Tupperware… | 而且很有创意 特百惠盒子 |
[09:30] | Well, I suppose that’s true. | 我猜确实是这样 |
[09:35] | I’ve been afraid to ask that until now. | 之前我一直不敢问这个问题 |
[09:40] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[09:46] | Found something. | 有线索了 |
[09:48] | Nine years ago, LaRoche’s mother was physically | 九年前 拉罗彻的母亲曾遭受 |
[09:50] | and sexually assaulted. | 殴打与性侵犯 |
[09:52] | The attack lasted two hours. | 侵犯持续了两个小时 |
[09:54] | She said she begged for mercy the whole time, | 她说自已一直在不停地求饶 |
[09:56] | but… her rapist just ignored her. | 但强奸犯完全充耳不闻 |
[09:58] | Wow. Did she survive? | 她还活着吗 |
[10:00] | Three months later, she took her life. | 三个月后 她自杀了 |
[10:03] | Oh… poor LaRoche. | 可怜的拉罗彻 |
[10:06] | What does all this have to do with a Tupperware container? | 这跟那个特百惠盒子有什么关系 |
[10:09] | What if there was evidence inside? | 说不定里面装的是证据呢 |
[10:11] | Scott Saynay. | 斯科特·塞内 |
[10:12] | The man convicted of raping LaRoche’s mother. | 这个人因强奸拉罗彻的母亲被定罪 |
[10:15] | He’s serving a 12-year sentence in Folsom. | 他被判在福尔松监狱服刑十二年 |
[10:18] | Uh… what if LaRoche planted evidence | 有没有可能是拉罗彻捏造了证据 |
[10:20] | to assure his conviction? | 以确保他被定罪 |
[10:21] | Hmm. Like what? | 怎么捏造 |
[10:22] | I don’t know. His mother’s blood? | 我也不清楚 比如说通过他母亲的血 |
[10:25] | I mean, it says here that | 这里说唯一一个将塞内 |
[10:26] | the only physical evidence | 和案件联系起来的证据 |
[10:27] | linking Saynay to the crime is her blood on his clothes. | 是他衣服上有他母亲的血迹 |
[10:30] | Why would LaRoche wnat to keep that? | 为什么拉罗彻要留着这份证据 |
[10:33] | Maybe he thought he’d need it again | 也许他觉得如果塞内提起上诉的话 |
[10:34] | if Saynay got out on appeal. | 这个证据还有用 |
[10:36] | Oh… this is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[10:38] | How can the boss possibly expect us to solve this? | 头儿怎么会指望我们来破这个案子 |
[10:40] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[10:41] | but I really want to know what’s in that box. | 但我很想知道那盒子到底装着什么 |
[10:42] | Yeah, me, too. I wonder if he knows. | 我也是 我想知道他是否知道 |
[10:47] | Hi. Can I get a medium coffee, please? | 请给我一杯中杯咖啡 |
[10:51] | Lisbon. I was looking for you. | 里斯本 我一直在找你 |
[10:53] | Hey, Brenda. | 布伦达 |
[10:54] | Any developments on the LaRoche break-in? | 拉罗彻家被闯入的案子有进展了吗 |
[10:56] | Not yet, no. Why? | 没 还没有 怎么了 |
[10:58] | The head of our Internal Affairs Division | 内务部的头儿 |
[11:00] | was shot inside his home this morning. | 今早在自己家中遭到枪击 |
[11:01] | We need to get out in front of the case. | 我们得尽快解决这个案子 |
[11:03] | Well, that’s what I’m trying to do. | 我正在努力破案呢 |
[11:04] | I’m heading to the autopsy now. | 正准备去验尸房 |
[11:05] | I mean from a public perspective. | 我是从公众角度出发的 |
[11:07] | We can’t allow people to believe | 我们不能让民众认为 |
[11:08] | there’s corruption brewing inside CBI. | 在加调局内部存在腐败现象 |
[11:11] | Is that what people believe? | 人们都这么想吗 |
[11:12] | There’s been some chatter in the local blogosphere. | 在本地博客圈有一些闲言碎语 |
[11:15] | I don’t read blogs. | 我不读博客 |
[11:16] | Well, you should. | 你应该读一下 |
[11:18] | It’s easy to forget, but we work in the state capital. | 也许你不在意 但我们毕竟身处加州首府 |
[11:20] | Now I-I just came from Bertram’s office. | 我刚从伯特伦办公室出来 |
[11:21] | He agrees with me that a TV interview | 他也同意接受电视采访 |
[11:24] | with a friendly reporter is a win-win for the bureau. | 只要是一位友善的记者 这对局里是件双赢的事 |
[11:26] | Well, let’s win. | 那就这么做吧 |
[11:27] | I’ll get back to you with details. | 我回头把细节给你 |
[11:32] | No obstruction of the airway. | 呼吸道没有阻塞 |
[11:35] | The mucosa of the epiglottis, | 会厌 声门和主支气管的 |
[11:37] | glottis, and major bronchi are anatomic. | 粘膜在结构上未受损伤 |
[11:42] | Thanks for coming by. | 多谢你过来 |
[11:44] | Since when do we attend autopsies? | 我们什么时候开始参加尸检了 |
[11:46] | Well, since we have a deadline | 因为我们得在期限内确认 |
[11:47] | to confirm my diagnosis at the crime scene. | 我在犯罪现场的分析是否正确 |
[11:50] | No injuries to the respiratory system that I can see. | 据我所见呼吸系统没有受伤 |
[11:53] | Rheumatoid arthritis, right? And? | 风湿性关节炎 对吗 还有呢 |
[11:54] | Well, this man… was at war with his body, Lisbon, | 这个人在与自己的身体作斗争 里斯本 |
[11:58] | Specifically his hands. | 特别是手部 |
[12:00] | Um, would you explain, doc? | 你能解释下吗 医生 |
[12:03] | See the swelling and inflammation around the wrists? | 看到手腕处的肿胀和炎症了吗 |
[12:06] | It created a compression of the medial nerve inside. | 它会引起正中神经的压迫 |
[12:08] | Carpal tunnel, basically. | 简单来说就是腕管综合症 |
[12:10] | Any repetitive use of the subject’s hands | 反复使用手部 |
[12:12] | would have caused great pain. | 会导致剧痛 |
[12:14] | A locksmith who can’t use his hands? | 一个手部无法活动的锁匠 |
[12:15] | There’s more. | 不止呢 |
[12:16] | I noticed thickening and scarring of the pericardium– | 我还注意到心包膜有增厚并瘢痕化的迹象 |
[12:19] | that’s the sac-like structure around the heart. | 心包膜就是心脏周围的袋状结构 |
[12:21] | – You can see it here. – I’ll take your word for it. | -从这里就能看出 -我听你说就行了 |
[12:24] | Chronic chest pain and shortness of breath | 这个人的生活充斥着慢性胸痛 |
[12:26] | were a way of life for this man. | 和呼吸急促 |
[12:27] | Hmm. Thanks, doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[12:30] | I don’t get it. Why would somebody hire | 我不明白 为什么会有人雇一位 |
[12:32] | a disabled thief to rob a safe? | 残疾的盗贼去撬保险柜 |
[12:34] | Well, you wouldn’t. Not knowingly. | 你不会明白的 这不可意会 |
[12:35] | Now you said Parsons here owned a locksmith business? | 你说帕森斯是做锁匠生意的 |
[12:38] | Yeah, with his wife. | 对 和他妻子一起 |
[12:39] | I’d like to meet her. | 我想见见她 |
[12:48] | Mom’s been a wreck since your visit this morning. | 今早你们来过后妈妈的状况就一直不好 |
[12:51] | She’s taking the news really hard. | 她很难接受这件事 |
[12:53] | She and my dad were crazy close. | 她和我爸爸的感情非常深 |
[12:55] | Oh, we’ll try to keep this brief. | 我们会长尽量话短说的 |
[12:58] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[13:00] | The CBI agents want to ask you a few more questions. | 加调局的探员想再问你几个问题 |
[13:05] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[13:07] | Jenna, this is Patrick Jane. | 詹娜 这位是派翠克·简 |
[13:10] | Hi. I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[13:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:13] | Sarah, could you please make us some tea? | 萨拉 你能给我们泡些茶吗 |
[13:18] | Please. | 请坐 |
[13:21] | I told Sarah her father had been shot, | 我告诉萨拉她父亲被枪杀了 |
[13:23] | but I didn’t mention the robbery. | 但没提抢劫的事 |
[13:24] | I’m counting on you to straighten that out. | 我希望你们能查清楚 |
[13:26] | Oh, we’re working on it. | 我们正在努力侦破 |
[13:29] | Quite a safe collection your husband had. | 你丈夫收藏了不少保险箱啊 |
[13:33] | Well, he had more. | 他之前收藏得更多 |
[13:34] | But we had to sell some off | 但之前经济衰退的时候 |
[13:35] | – when the economy took a dive. – Yeah. | -我们不得不卖掉了一些 -是啊 |
[13:38] | Yeah, well, most people collect for sentimental reasons. | 大部分人收藏是出于感情需要 |
[13:41] | It’s an attempt to trigger a fond memory. | 试图唤醒某段美好记忆 |
[13:43] | I’m gonna guess–I’m gonna go out on a limb here | 我来猜猜 我斗胆猜下 |
[13:45] | an guess that your husband’s collection | 你丈夫的第一件藏品 |
[13:46] | started with this little fella. | 是这个小东西 |
[13:48] | Will found that when he was 7. | 威尔在七岁时发现了它 |
[13:51] | It was locked, | 当时它上了锁 |
[13:52] | so he was dying to know what was inside, | 他非常想知道里面到底有什么 |
[13:53] | and he spent months trying every possible number combination | 之后他花了几个月尝试一切可能的数字组合 |
[13:56] | until finally one misty morning, it opened. | 直到一个起雾的早晨终于打开了它 |
[14:00] | What was inside? | 里面有什么 |
[14:02] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[14:03] | That’s a disappointment. | 真是遗憾啊 |
[14:05] | No, Lisbon, | 不 里斯本 |
[14:06] | it doesn’t matter what was inside. | 里面有什么并不重要 |
[14:08] | The exciting part is the mystery of not knowing. | 令人兴奋的是那份未知的神秘感 |
[14:10] | It’s what makes the journey memorable. | 这才是最令人神往的部分 |
[14:12] | Will spent his entire career following that journey. | 威尔穷尽毕生事业追逐这个目标 |
[14:14] | Mm-hmm. It’s what made him become a locksmith. | 他就是为此才成为一位锁匠 |
[14:18] | Jenna, we found out that he was losing the use of his hands. | 詹娜 我们发现他的手部功能正在丧失 |
[14:22] | Why didn’t you tell us about that earlier? | 为什么你之前没告诉我们 |
[14:25] | I didn’t think of it. You’d just told me | 我没想起来 你当时刚告诉我 |
[14:26] | the man I spent my entire life with was dead. | 与我相伴一生的男人去世了 |
[14:29] | Which I still don’t understand. | 我还是不明白为什么会这样 |
[14:31] | The first step is finding out | 第一步是要查明 |
[14:33] | who he broke into that house with. | 他是和谁一起入室抢劫的 |
[14:35] | Did he have any employees? | 他有什么雇员吗 |
[14:36] | No. It was just Will. | 没有 只有威尔一个人 |
[14:38] | He wanted to hire a good locksmith | 他想过雇佣一个好锁匠 |
[14:40] | to cut down on his workload, | 来减轻自己的工作负担 |
[14:41] | but he couldn’t find anybody up to his standards. | 但他找不到能达到自己标准的人 |
[14:44] | That’s incredibly valuable. | 这个非常值钱啊 |
[14:47] | You know about safes? | 你懂保险箱吗 |
[14:49] | Do you have the combination for this? | 你知道它的密码吗 |
[14:51] | No. Will kept those in his head. | 不知道 威尔都记在脑子里 |
[14:54] | Hmm. I was hoping you’d say that. | 我就想听到这个答案 |
[14:58] | Wait, what you’re doing? Wait! | 等等 你要干嘛 等下 |
[15:01] | Jane! Stop it! | 简 住手 |
[15:03] | Mom! What’s he doing? | 妈妈 他在干什么 |
[15:05] | What are you, crazy? | 你怎么回事 疯了吗 |
[15:06] | That’s airtight! | 这个是不透气的 |
[15:07] | Then you’d better get to work then. | 那你最好赶快开工吧 |
[15:09] | Mom! We have to do something. | 妈妈 我们得做点什么 |
[15:11] | What do we do? | 现在怎么办 |
[15:13] | I’ve got it. | 我来吧 |
[15:27] | How’s she know how to do that? | 她怎么懂如何开锁的 |
[15:29] | Your father was losing the use of his hands. | 你父亲的手部功能正逐步丧失 |
[15:31] | He needed help, so he taught everything he knew | 他需要帮助 所以把毕生所学都教给了 |
[15:33] | to the woman he trusted most. | 他最信任的女人 |
[15:35] | How come I don’t know this? | 我怎么完全不知情 |
[15:36] | Well, I imagine your father was a proud man, too. | 我猜你父亲也是个有些自傲的人 |
[15:40] | Too proud to let anyone know… | 自傲到不能让别人知道 |
[15:41] | his wife was doing his job for him. | 他的工作都是妻子帮助完成的 |
[15:46] | Et voila! | 看吧 |
[15:54] | You’re gonna have to come with us now. | 你得和我们走一趟 |
[15:56] | Turn around. Put your hands behind your back. | 转过身 把手放在背后 |
[15:58] | What, you’re arresting her? for what? | 你要逮捕她 为什么 |
[16:00] | Breaking and entering, safecracking, and armed robbery. | 私闯民宅 撬窃保险箱 持械抢劫 |
[16:03] | That sound about right? | 没错吧 |
[16:17] | I’m the one who opened your agent’s safe. | 是我撬开了你们探员的保险箱 |
[16:20] | It was a sargent and greenleaf lock, | 是萨金特格林列夫锁 |
[16:22] | And they can take hours, and Will, just… | 要打开很费时间和精力 但威尔 |
[16:24] | moving his fingers hurt so much. | 连动动手指都会痛 |
[16:27] | And who hired you to break into agent LaRoche’s home? | 是谁雇你闯入拉罗彻探员家中的 |
[16:31] | Will never said. | 威尔没说过 |
[16:32] | He just said somebody called and offered him a lot of money | 他只告诉我有人打来电话 给了一大笔钱 |
[16:35] | to open a residential safe. | 让他去开一个私人寓所的保险箱 |
[16:38] | What were you asked to steal? | 你们偷的是什么 |
[16:40] | A plastic container. | 一个塑料盒子 |
[16:43] | I don’t know what was in it. I didn’t ask. | 我不知道里边是什么 我没问 |
[16:47] | Where is it, ma’am? | 那东西在哪 女士 |
[16:49] | Where’s the container you stole? | 你偷得的盒子在哪 |
[16:51] | We, um… | 我们 |
[16:54] | We had a drop point. | 我们有个交货点 |
[16:57] | A storm drain in woodley park. | 是伍德利公园里的一个排水沟 |
[17:00] | When you left the shop this morning, I… | 早上你们离开店里以后 |
[17:02] | Drove to the park and left the container. | 我开车去公园 把盒子放到了那里 |
[17:05] | And you never looked inside? | 你从没看过里边的东西吗 |
[17:07] | No. I just wanted it to be done with. | 没有 我想快点了结这事 |
[17:10] | My husband lost his life over that stupid box. | 我丈夫因为那破盒子连命都丢了 |
[17:14] | You think we’re too late? | 我们是不是太晚了 |
[17:16] | Never know unless you try. | 不试试怎么知道 |
[17:27] | Did your contact say where the storm drain was? | 你的线人有没有说排水沟在哪 |
[17:30] | Near a warning sign. | 在一个警示牌附近 |
[17:55] | Someone’s already been here. | 已经有人来过这里了 |
[18:06] | There. | 那边 |
[18:11] | CBI! Down on the ground! | 加调局 趴在地上 |
[18:13] | Put your hands where I can see them! Down! | 把手放在我能看到的地方 趴下 |
[18:15] | – What’d I do? – Now! On your knees! Get down now! | -我犯什么事了 -快点 跪下 快跪下 |
[18:18] | He’s usually a very calm man. Now do as he says. | 平时他挺冷静的 快照他说的做 |
[18:21] | Okay. Just don’t shoot. | 好的 别开枪就是了 |
[18:22] | Secure the container, please. | 去拿那个盒子 谢谢 |
[18:33] | Should probably check it to be sure. | 应该先确认看看是不是 |
[18:43] | – Daddy? – It’s okay, buddy. | -爸爸 -没事的 伙计 |
[18:45] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[18:49] | Banana and peanut butter. | 香蕉和花生酱吐司 |
[18:58] | You’re a lucky kid. Looks tasty. | 你是个幸运的孩子 看起来很好吃 |
[19:01] | I am very sorry, sir. | 我很抱歉 先生 |
[19:07] | Have a nice day. | 祝今日愉快 |
[19:08] | Come on, buddy. Let’s get out of here. | 来吧 伙计 咱们走 |
[19:17] | My time is running out. | 我快没时间了 |
[19:20] | Whatever happens, I want to thank you for trying to help me. | 不管发生什么 我都要谢谢你的帮助 |
[19:23] | Well, truth is, you’re a hard man not to help, LaRoche. | 事实上 没人能忍心不帮你 拉罗彻 |
[19:27] | You’re like a shar-pei puppy that’s rolled onto its back. | 你就像一只四脚朝天的小沙皮狗 |
[19:30] | You have to rub its belly. | 让人忍不住想要上去挠它肚皮 |
[19:32] | You’re mocking me. | 别嘲弄我了 |
[19:33] | No, no, I’m happy to rub your belly. | 不不 我很乐意帮你挠肚皮 |
[19:36] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要 |
[19:37] | I hope not. | 我觉得也是 |
[19:45] | Should be here somewhere. | 应该就在这里 |
[19:46] | What was the name again? | 他叫什么名字来着 |
[19:48] | Scott Saynay. | 斯考特·塞内 |
[19:49] | He’s serving a 12-year sentence for rape and indecent assault. | 他因强奸猥亵罪被判十二年 |
[19:52] | Oh, here it is. Scott Saynay was here. | 找到了 斯考特·塞内曾关在这里 |
[19:55] | Early release. Six weeks ago. | 他六个星期前提早获释了 |
[19:57] | Oh. Where’s he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[20:00] | Uh… should be in here somewhere. | 应该是在这里的 |
[20:03] | Sorry for the mess, but the supreme court just ruled | 抱歉搞得这么乱 不过最高法院刚下达规定 |
[20:06] | that prison overcrowding is unconstitutional. | 说监狱过度拥挤是违宪的 |
[20:09] | – What a bother. – I know, right? | -真是麻烦 -是啊 |
[20:11] | We have to reduce our numbers by 1,800 this year. | 今年我们需要减少一千八百名囚犯 |
[20:14] | Saynay was one of the lucky ones. | 塞内幸运地成为了其中之一 |
[20:20] | Looks like the release file was forwarded. | 看来他的释放文件已经转走了 |
[20:24] | You could find him through his parole officer. | 你们可以通过他的假释官找到他 |
[20:25] | And who would that be? | 他的假释官是谁 |
[20:27] | It’s in the release file. | 写在他的释放文件里了 |
[20:30] | But I could put a trace on it. | 不过我可以帮你找找 |
[20:31] | Might take a few days. | 可能需要几天时间 |
[20:32] | Yeah, we don’t have a few days. | 可我们没有几天时间了 |
[20:34] | Uh, maybe we could talk to saynay’s last cellmate. | 也许我们可以和塞内之前的狱友谈谈 |
[20:36] | That’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[20:39] | Let’s see who that was. | 让我看看是谁 |
[20:42] | Yes. Ahh… | 是啊 |
[20:44] | Okay, should be in here somewhere. | 应该是在这里边 |
[20:54] | According to the records, you’re Scott Saynay’s last roommate? | 记录上说你是斯考特·塞内最后的室友 |
[20:57] | Saynay? Y-yeah, sure, I remember him. | 塞内 是啊 我记得他 |
[21:00] | Easiest cellie I ever had. | 我遇到过的最好相处的狱友 |
[21:02] | Spent most nights writing letters to his ma. | 成天晚上在那里给他妈写信 |
[21:05] | Did Saynay ever give you a sense that he felt | 塞内有没有给你过一种感觉 他认为 |
[21:07] | wrongly accused or set up? | 他是被冤枉或陷害的 |
[21:10] | Nah. He wasn’t fighting any drama. | 没 他没在纠结那种东西 |
[21:12] | Not that you’d know it if he was. | 就算是 你也不会知道 |
[21:14] | My boy wasn’t much of a talker. | 这孩子不怎么爱讲话 |
[21:17] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[21:19] | Ah, you’d have to meet Saynay | 你们只有见到塞内 |
[21:20] | to fully appreciate his quiet nature. | 才能了解他那安静的本性 |
[21:23] | Did he ever mention a plastic container to you? | 他有没有跟你提过一个塑料盒子 |
[21:26] | What plastic container? | 什么塑料盒子 |
[21:28] | – I guess he didn’t trust him enough. – No, clearly. | -我看他并不信任这人 -很显然 |
[21:30] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[21:32] | We’re trying to locate an airtight plastic box. | 我们在追查一个密封的塑料盒 |
[21:35] | Your cellmate knew all about it. | 你的狱友知道它的详情 |
[21:36] | It was hidden in a safe for nine years, | 它被藏在一个保险箱里九年了 |
[21:38] | But a man was killed stealing it this morning. | 但是今早有个人因为偷它而被杀了 |
[21:41] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 真见鬼 |
[21:43] | Wait. You know what’s in the box? | 等等 你知道盒子里有什么 |
[21:45] | Well, I can guess. Can’t you? | 我倒是能猜到 你们不能吗 |
[21:47] | Oh, we want to hear your guess. | 我们想听听你的猜测 |
[21:49] | Nothing in that for me, | 这对我一点好处都没有 |
[21:51] | except I’d be pissing off the owner of the box, | 还会惹恼那盒子的主人 |
[21:52] | and who wants to mess with a maniac like that? | 谁会去惹那种疯子 |
[21:55] | I’m done answering their questions. | 我不想再回答他们的问题了 |
[21:58] | Scott Saynay, convicted nine years ago | 斯考特·塞内 九年前因 |
[22:01] | of raping and beating Laroche’s mother. | 强奸并殴打拉罗彻的母亲而被定罪 |
[22:02] | She committed suicide three months later. | 三个月后她自杀了 |
[22:04] | That certainly qualifies as a dramatic event in his life. | 这绝对是他人生最戏剧性的大事了 |
[22:08] | He just got out of prison. We’re trying to track him down. | 他刚出狱 我们正在追踪他 |
[22:10] | Other than being an extreme form of lowlife, | 除了他肯定是个卑鄙小人意外 |
[22:13] | what else did you learn about him? | 你们还找到了什么相关信息 |
[22:14] | All we have are his arrest files, | 我们手上只有他的逮捕令 |
[22:15] | But there’s nothing surprising. | 但没什么特别的信息 |
[22:17] | He’s a high school dropout, unemployed. | 他高中辍学 没有工作 |
[22:19] | Multiple burglary arrests. He was on antidepressants | 多次因入室盗窃被捕 他袭击拉罗彻夫人那晚 |
[22:22] | the night he attaked Mrs. LaRoche. | 服用了抗抑郁药 |
[22:23] | Then maybe he hired the locksmith | 也许是他雇佣了锁匠 |
[22:25] | to open LaRoche’s safe. | 去撬拉罗彻的保险箱 |
[22:26] | No. The break-in is connected | 不 那起非法闯入 |
[22:28] | to LaRoche’s internal investigation. | 是与拉罗彻的内部调查有关 |
[22:30] | That, I’m certain of. | 我很确信这一点 |
[22:31] | So we still don’t know what’s in the box | 所以我们还是不知道盒子里是什么 |
[22:34] | or who has it? | 还有是谁拿了它 |
[22:34] | Okay, Teresa. Reporter’s here for your interview. | 特蕾莎 记者来采访了 |
[22:37] | Ah, Sacramento’s most eligible singles, | 萨克拉门托最有前途的单身贵族 |
[22:39] | or should I say, sexy spinsters of Sacramento? | 或者说是 萨克拉门托最性感的老姑娘 |
[22:43] | Bertram wants to put a public face | 伯特仑想要向公众公布 |
[22:46] | – on the LaRoche break-in. – Why? | -拉罗彻家的非法入侵案 -为什么 |
[22:48] | To assure the public that we are not rattled | 为了让公众了解到我们不会因为 |
[22:50] | by criminal attacks on our people. | 罪犯的袭击就慌乱阵脚 |
[22:51] | But LaRoche was rattled. He was shot. | 但拉罗彻已经乱了 他中枪了 |
[22:54] | Just… let me do what I do. You do what you do. | 我做我的事 你管好自己就行了 |
[22:57] | Whatever that is. Lisbon, this way, please. | 你自己看着办吧 里斯本 这边走 |
[23:02] | You only have 15 minutes. Let’s get this thing going. | 你只有十五分钟 我们开始吧 |
[23:04] | You’re the boss, Brenda. | 你说了算 布伦达 |
[23:06] | – Really? – I just let her think so. | -真的 -我只是哄哄她的 |
[23:08] | Oh. We haven’t officially met. Mason Braverman. | 初次见面 我叫梅森·布雷弗曼 |
[23:10] | Teresa Lisbon. I have anything in my teeth? | 特蕾莎·里斯本 我牙缝里有东西么 |
[23:12] | – No, you’re good. You’re good. – Okay, good. Let’s do it. | -没 你很好 -好的 开始吧 |
[23:15] | This is the second time | 这已经是第二次 |
[23:17] | Agent LaRoche’s home has been broken into, isn’t it? | 拉罗彻探员的家被非法闯入了 对吧 |
[23:19] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[23:21] | What’s he hiding in there? Jimmy Hoffa? | 他家里藏了什么 吉米·霍法吗 |
[23:23] | We don’t know | 我们还不知道 |
[23:24] | why Agent LaRoche’s home was targeted. | 为何拉罗彻探员的家会成为目标 |
[23:26] | He killed one of the robbers in a gunfight. | 他在枪战中击毙了一个盗贼 |
[23:29] | We have the other one in custody, | 另一个被我们收押了 |
[23:30] | and we expect to have some information soon. | 希望能尽快取得进一步的信息 |
[23:33] | You’re certainly having more luck | 你们倒是比 |
[23:34] | than the CBI task force that botched the Miguel Leyva raid. | 搞砸米格·莱文突袭行动的加调局特遣队幸运得多 |
[23:37] | We heard the dangerous cartel boss is free | 我们听说危险的贩毒集团老大逃跑了 |
[23:39] | because someone tipped him off. | 是因为有人给他通风报信 |
[23:41] | That’s not my case. | 那不是我的案子 |
[23:42] | Okay. Turn off the camera. | 够了 关掉摄像机 |
[23:44] | We agreed to a line of questioning, Mason. | 我们谈过提问的底线 梅森 |
[23:46] | – In exchange, I promised you… -No, a line of questioning… | -作为交换 我 -没有 底线这事 |
[23:48] | – access and an exclusive story. – which I never agreed to, Brenda. | -给你独家采访的机会 -我从没答应 布伦达 |
[23:49] | Why don’t I just step out while you two clear this up? | 不如我等你俩吵出结果再回来 |
[23:51] | Teresa, be patient. I can always call Channel 10. | 特蕾莎 耐心点 我可以叫十频道来 |
[23:54] | It’s your choice. | 你选吧 |
[23:57] | No, I’m good. | 不 我听你的 |
[24:05] | So, how does this home invasion | 那么 这起入室案件 |
[24:06] | affect other CBI agents? | 有影响到其他加调局探员吗 |
[24:08] | The targeting of Agent LaRoche’s home… | 针对拉罗彻探员的家为目标的袭击 |
[24:10] | is stark evidence that no law enforcement officer | 充分说明了没有任何一个执法人员 |
[24:13] | is ever truly off duty. We’re all targets. | 能够真正下班 我们都会成为目标 |
[24:17] | But J.J. LaRoche chose to be a CBI agent, | 但是J.J. 拉罗彻选择做一名加调局探员 |
[24:20] | which is a life of serving other people. | 这意味着一生服务于人民 |
[24:23] | We all know the game, and we all accept the risks. | 我们都了解这工作 我们也都愿意承受风险 |
[24:50] | Heard you had some news on the case. | 听说案子有新进展 |
[24:51] | The phone company just confirmed that a call was made | 电话公司刚刚证实有一通从加调局 |
[24:54] | from the CBI to the locksmith’s shop. | 拨至锁匠铺的电话 |
[24:56] | LaRoche is right. We’ve got an internal leak. | 拉罗彻说得没错 局里有内奸 |
[24:58] | That’s not news, Lisbon. | 这不算是新闻了 里斯本 |
[25:00] | A phone extension would be news. | 查到电话分机才是新闻 |
[25:02] | Well, they could only trace it to the general switchboard. | 他们只能追踪到电话总机 |
[25:04] | We’re still walking around blind, Lisbon. | 里斯本 我们还是一无进展 |
[25:06] | And we’re pressed for time. | 而我们时间紧迫 |
[25:07] | LaRoche is pressed for time. We’re doing fine. | 拉罗彻时间紧迫 我们还好 |
[25:10] | Hey, boss. | 头儿 |
[25:12] | I might have a lead. | 我这里可能有线索了 |
[25:13] | I found this newspaper story in the archives. | 我在档案室看到这篇报道 |
[25:15] | It ran seven years ago. | 是七年前的 |
[25:17] | “Will Parsons likes to play safe”? | “帕森斯喜欢研究保险箱” |
[25:19] | Mm-hmm. It’s a local profile on Parsons and his collection. | 对 这是帕森斯和他的收藏品的本地报道 |
[25:21] | Same year, he entered a national safecracking competition. | 同一年 他参加全国撬保险箱比赛 |
[25:24] | Placed seventh. | 名列第七 |
[25:25] | So you’re thinking that the CBI leak | 所以你觉得加调局的内奸 |
[25:26] | read this article and knew that Parsons could do the job? | 是看到了这篇报道得知的帕森斯可以干这事 |
[25:29] | Safe bet. | 一定是 |
[25:32] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[25:34] | What is? | 什么 |
[25:37] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[25:38] | All right, see who else is logged into the archive | 好吧 去查查还有谁查阅过档案 |
[25:41] | and see if any CBI personnel are long-time subscribers | 查一下加调局里是否有人长期订阅 |
[25:44] | to the “Weekly.” | 这份《周报》 |
[25:45] | Uh, I just may have saved you the trouble. | 我也许能帮你们省事了 |
[25:48] | Uh… look at the masthead. | 看报头 |
[25:51] | Specifically, look who the managing editor was | 再具体点 看看七年前谁是 |
[25:54] | at the “Sacramento weekly” seven years ago. | 《萨克拉门托周报》的总编辑 |
[25:56] | Brenda Shettrick? | 布伦达·夏垂克 |
[25:58] | No way. Brenda? | 不可能 布伦达 |
[26:00] | Makes sense. | 说得通 |
[26:02] | Most information inside CBI runs through Shettrick. | 加调局大部分的内部信息都要经手夏垂克 |
[26:05] | With time, I can build a case, but… | 假以时间 我可以立案 但是 |
[26:09] | Time is passing quickly. | 时间紧迫啊 |
[26:11] | We always have time. | 我们总是有时间的 |
[26:12] | – You know how long it takes me to solve a case? – How long? | -你知道我破一件案要多久吗 -多久 |
[26:14] | However long I have. | 给我多久就用多久 |
[26:16] | But in certain situations, uh, | 但是在某些情况下 |
[26:20] | when I’m in a true pinch, such as this, | 真的时间紧迫 比如这次 |
[26:23] | there are compromises that need to be made. | 就得做出一些妥协 |
[26:25] | What kind of compromises? | 什么样的妥协 |
[26:27] | Well, for instance, I-I could– I could bring down Shettrick before tonight, | 比如说 我可以今晚前就拿下夏垂克 |
[26:30] | but I will have to enlist the help | 但是我需要里斯本和小组 |
[26:32] | – of Lisbon and the team. – No. | -一起帮我 -不行 |
[26:36] | Nobody can know about the plastic box | 不能让任何人知道那个塑料盒子 |
[26:39] | or that it was taken from my safe. | 或者它从我的保险箱中被盗的事 |
[26:43] | They already know. | 他们已经知道了 |
[26:46] | I had to confide in Lisbon | 我必须让里斯本相信 |
[26:49] | that a very valuable box was stolen from you, | 你被偷走了一个宝贵的盒子 |
[26:51] | but I did not tell her what was inside, I swear. | 但是我发誓 我没告诉她里面是什么 |
[26:55] | You had no right to reveal its existence at all. | 你根本不应该说出它的存在 |
[26:59] | Lisbon is my partner. | 里斯本是我的搭档 |
[27:05] | Allegiances, loyalties… | 她效忠 忠诚 |
[27:08] | Yes, of course. I– | 是的 当然了 我 |
[27:10] | Wh-what was I… thinking? | 我在想什么呢 |
[27:16] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[27:17] | You and Lisbon, you are trusted friends. | 你和里斯本 你们是相互信任的朋友 |
[27:21] | You do what you will, Mr. Jane. | 简先生 做你想做的吧 |
[27:26] | That’s what you’ll do anyway. | 反正你也会这么做 |
[27:28] | J.J., come on. | J.J. 拜托 |
[27:30] | Don’t be like that. | 别这样 |
[27:38] | If we’re gonna catch Shettrick, we need to move now. | 如果我们要去抓夏垂克 现在就得行动了 |
[27:40] | All we have is Shettrick’s name on a masthead. | 现在我们手上只有报头上夏垂克的名字这个证据 |
[27:43] | I don’t want to rush to judgment. | 我不想妄下结论 |
[27:44] | Well, nobody rushed. | 没有人妄下结论 |
[27:46] | We took our time to judgment. | 这是我们深思熟虑的结果 |
[27:48] | But now we’re here, and we need to act. | 但是现在事已至此 我们得马上行动 |
[27:52] | Hey, if we don’t arrest her by tonight, | 如果我们今晚不逮捕她 |
[27:54] | she is going to expose LaRoche. | 她就要揭发拉罗彻了 |
[27:55] | Expose him for what? | 揭发他什么 |
[27:57] | I couldn’t tell you. | 我不能说 |
[27:59] | Have you ever thought that maybe LaRoche’s secret | 你有没有想过也许拉罗彻的秘密 |
[28:02] | – should be known? – Endlessly. | -就应该被公开 -一直在想 |
[28:04] | But I have come to the conclusion | 但是我想通了 |
[28:05] | that whatever happened, he has punished himself enough. | 不管发生了什么 他对自己的惩罚已经足够 |
[28:09] | I still don’t know about Shettrick. | 夏垂克那事我还不确定 |
[28:11] | Yes, you do. In your gut, you know. | 你知道 你心里清楚的 |
[28:14] | She sold you out to Volker. You know that. | 她把你出卖给沃克 你知道的 |
[28:17] | Her actions almost led to the murder | 她的行为差点害死了 |
[28:19] | of an 8-year-old boy. | 一个八岁的男孩 |
[28:22] | For once in your life, Lisbon, don’t be the voice of reason. | 就这一次 里斯本 不要那么理智 |
[28:25] | Be the voice of wrath. | 为愤怒发声 |
[28:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:30] | How do we get the bitch? | 我们要怎样抓住这个贱人 |
[28:38] | Sorry, excuse me. Uh, big to-do in the bullpen. | 抱歉 打扰一下 犯人候审间有重要任务 |
[28:40] | Lisbon needs help handling the press. | 里斯本需要人帮忙应对媒体 |
[28:41] | What’s the press doing– oh, Jane! | 媒体来做什么 简 |
[28:45] | Stop! | 站住 |
[28:47] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[28:48] | Uh, y-you remember the drug lord that got away? | 你记得那个逃脱的毒枭吗 |
[28:50] | Miguel Leyva. | 米格·莱文 |
[28:51] | Well, CBI found his secret estate. | 加调局找到了他的秘密住所 |
[28:53] | Uh, according to intel, he’s sitting poolside | 据线人所说 他现在正坐在游泳池边 |
[28:55] | right now with a frisky blonde, meatball sub, | 身边是活泼的金发女郎 潜艇三明治 |
[28:58] | – and a fresh shipment of drugs. – What intel? | -和刚装船的毒品 -什么线人 |
[29:00] | Oh, I don’t know, but the Rapid Response Team | 我不知道 但是快速反应小组 |
[29:03] | is about to conduct a raid, | 准备进行突袭 |
[29:04] | and that TV reporter is getting in the way. | 那个电视台记者很碍事 |
[29:07] | – What TV reporter? – The one from today. | -什么电视台记者 -今天来的那个 |
[29:10] | Lisbon invited him to ride along on the bust. | 里斯本邀请他随行报道突袭 |
[29:12] | For god sake, why? | 天哪 为什么 |
[29:14] | Well… good P.R. for the bureau, I don’t know. | 对调查局来说是很好的公关宣传 我也不懂 |
[29:17] | I guess that’s what she thought you wanted. | 我猜她以为这是你想要的 |
[29:21] | Well, I… | 那个…我 |
[29:26] | We can’t let Leyva get away this time. | 这次我们不能让莱文逃脱了 |
[29:28] | We’ll stack up on the forward door, | 我们在前门待命 |
[29:30] | with cover on all the windows. | 注意守住所有窗户 |
[29:31] | I want a dynamic entry, shock lock breach, | 突袭要有冲劲 迅速破门 |
[29:33] | bang and clear. | 干净利落 |
[29:34] | Guys, she’s here. It’s time to start moving. | 各位 她来了 可以行动了 |
[29:36] | – Let’s roll. – Let’s not. | -行动 -不行 |
[29:38] | Turn the camera off. This hasn’t been cleared. | 关掉摄像机 这事还没获准呢 |
[29:40] | Yes, it has. I just left Bertram’s office, | 已经批准了 我刚从伯特仑办公室出来 |
[29:42] | and he says it’s a win-win. | 他说这是双赢 |
[29:44] | He just wants you to shepherd our TV colleagues here. | 他想要你指导我们电视台的同行 |
[29:45] | No wonder you didn’t want me asking about Miguel Leyva. | 难怪你不想让我问有关米格·莱文的事 |
[29:48] | You knew all along a raid was in the works. | 你早就知道已经在准备突袭了 |
[29:50] | Well, of course. | 当然 |
[29:52] | Okay, just let me make a phone call before we go. | 好吧 那我们走之前先让我打个电话 |
[29:54] | We don’t have time. You’re holding us up. Let’s go. | 没时间了 你在耽误我们时间 我们走 |
[29:56] | Here’s your vest. | 这是你的防弹背心 |
[29:57] | If you hurry, you can make the 6:00 news. | 如果够快 还能赶上六点的新闻呢 |
[29:59] | Um… point the camera away from me. | 别把镜头对着我 |
[30:03] | Buh-bye! Bring back a drug lord! | 拜拜 把毒枭抓回来 |
[30:17] | This is a high-risk operation. | 这是一次高风险的行动 |
[30:19] | Surprise, speed, and domination are key. | 出其不意 迅速控制全局是关键 |
[30:20] | Our goals are to clear any threats, | 我们的目标是清除所有威胁 |
[30:22] | and prevent the destruction of any evidence. | 避免破坏任何证据 |
[30:25] | Excuse me, what are you doing? | 对不起 你在干什么 |
[30:28] | I tould you I need to cancel an appointment. | 我告诉过你 我需要取消一个预约 |
[30:30] | There’s no outside communications during an operation. | 行动期间不能与外部联系 |
[30:32] | It’s standard procedure. | 这是标准程序 |
[30:35] | Great. | 好的 |
[30:44] | Moving out. Remember the tactical plan. | 下车 记住战术计划 |
[30:45] | You three stay with Karl. | 你们三个和卡尔在一起 |
[30:52] | You want us with? | 你要让我们一起去吗 |
[30:53] | Sh-shouldn’t we wait in the van? | 我们不该在车里等着吗 |
[30:55] | Bertram approved full access. | 伯特仑同意全程摄像 |
[30:57] | This is great, Brenda. You’re the best. | 太棒了 布伦达 你太厉害了 |
[30:59] | Stay focused on the breach team. | 镜头跟紧突击小组 |
[31:10] | – Wait! – Shh! Quiet! | -等下 -嘘 安静 |
[31:12] | I left my Kevlar vest in the van. | 我把防弹背心忘在车上了 |
[31:14] | Then you hold right here. We can’t wait for you. | 那你就待在这里吧 我们不能等你 |
[31:27] | Okay. Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[31:33] | Come on. Come on, come on. | 快接 快接 快接 |
[31:36] | Yeah. What up? | 怎么了 |
[31:37] | Miguel, it’s Brenda Shettrick. Don’t talk. Listen. | 米格 我是布伦达·夏垂克 别出声 听着就好 |
[31:39] | They’re about to break down your door. | 他们就要破门而入了 |
[31:40] | Now, I will make it go away just like I did with the last raid. | 这次我会像上次突袭时一样帮你解围 |
[31:43] | Just don’t say anything to them. | 你什么也别说 |
[31:45] | Slow down, woman. What are you talking about? | 慢点 女人 你在说什么呢 |
[31:47] | No time. Here they come. | 没时间了 他们进去了 |
[31:57] | Police! Search warrant! | 警察 有搜查令 |
[31:58] | Stand away from the door! | 离大门远一点 |
[32:23] | Is it clear?! | 安全了吗 |
[32:25] | Yeah, we’re clear. | 对 安全了 |
[32:50] | What’s going on? Get that away from me. | 怎么回事 别把那玩意对着我 |
[32:55] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[32:58] | Where’s Miguel Leyva? | 米格·莱文呢 |
[33:00] | Well, probably relaxing at his pad, | 可能在他的公寓休息呢 |
[33:01] | wherever the hell that is. | 管他在哪呢 |
[33:02] | Oh, this place is on the market, | 这间屋子正在出售 |
[33:03] | but you’re gonna need to save your pennies to post bail. | 但是你得省着钱提交保释金 |
[33:07] | You’re welcome to join us, Brenda. | 欢迎加入我们 布伦达 |
[33:09] | We were just reviewing the footage. | 我们正在回看录像呢 |
[33:11] | What footage? | 什么录像 |
[33:13] | Very telegenic. Don’t you think? | 你挺上镜的 不是吗 |
[33:15] | Don’t talk. Listen. | 别出声 听着就好 |
[33:16] | They’re about to break down your door. | 他们就要破门而入了 |
[33:17] | I will make it go away just like I did with the last raid. | 我会像上次突袭时一样帮你解围 |
[33:19] | Just don’t say anything to them. | 你什么也别说 |
[33:21] | You promised me an exclusive. You weren’t kidding. | 你答应给我独家新闻 还真不是开玩笑 |
[33:24] | How much did Miguel Leyva pay you to tip him off | 米格·莱文给了你多少钱让你在缉毒行动时 |
[33:26] | about the drug raid? | 给他通风报信 |
[33:28] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[33:30] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[33:36] | You know how this works, Brenda. | 布伦达 你知道程序的 |
[33:38] | It’ll go a lot easier if you just– | 事情可以很好办 只要你 |
[33:39] | I do know how this works. | 我是知道程序 |
[33:41] | That’s what you tell the sheep on their way to slaughter. | 那是你将羊送入虎口时告诉它们的话 |
[33:45] | Why do they bleat? | 为什么它们要哀叫 |
[33:46] | I never understood that when I watched your interrogations. | 每次看你审讯时我都不明白 |
[33:50] | I want a lawyer. | 我要请律师 |
[33:51] | Well, I guess she’s too smart. | 我想她是聪明过头了 |
[33:53] | Not that smart. | 也没有很聪明 |
[33:55] | We have her on tape tipping off a cartel boss. | 我们有她向贩毒团伙头子报信的录像 |
[33:58] | Same way she tipped off Tommy Volker. | 就像她向汤米·沃克报信时一样 |
[34:00] | She’s going down. | 她玩完了 |
[34:01] | I just wish I knew why. | 我只想知道原因 |
[34:03] | Well, I don’t think she’s gonna tell you. | 我觉得她是不会告诉你的 |
[34:05] | But I will. | 不过我会告诉你 |
[34:06] | You don’t know the first thing about me. | 你一点都不了解我 |
[34:11] | You were an east coast prep girl. | 你是东海岸的一名预科生 |
[34:13] | College? Uh, Barnard. | 大学也许是巴纳德学院 |
[34:15] | Or maybe Mount Holyoke, | 也可能是曼荷莲学院 |
[34:18] | for the horseback riding trails. | 因为看上了他们的骑马步道 |
[34:20] | She does like horses. | 她是挺喜欢马的 |
[34:21] | You were a romantic. | 你是浪漫主义者 |
[34:23] | You moved to the state capital | 你搬到了州首府 |
[34:25] | because you wanted to expose fakes and frauds, | 因为你想揭露造假与诈骗行为 |
[34:28] | and fall in love, and write stories in coffee shops. | 你想与人坠入爱河 然后在咖啡厅里写写故事 |
[34:31] | – She does like coffee. – A lot of people like coffee. | -她是挺喜欢咖啡的 -很多人都喜欢 |
[34:34] | Here’s the one problem– | 不过有个问题 |
[34:36] | you couldn’t write. | 你写不出故事 |
[34:37] | Your skill set was more managing editor. | 你更擅长去当总编 |
[34:40] | Managing editors are the second highest ranking position | 总编可是报社的二把手 |
[34:44] | Yes. The allure of power. | 没错 权力的诱惑 |
[34:47] | It’s why you joined the CBI, | 因此你才加入加调局 |
[34:48] | so you could rub elbows with all the big players in town. | 这样你就能和城里的大人物攀关系了 |
[34:52] | You’re so off. | 你完全猜偏了 |
[34:54] | Never did fall in love. | 你从未与人坠入爱河 |
[34:56] | Well, at least, uh… | 至少 |
[34:59] | No one fell in love with you. | 从未有人爱上过你 |
[35:01] | So you found your thrills in the arms of power, | 所以你只能在权利中找寻到激情 |
[35:05] | trading favors and inside information | 拿特权与内部信息与那些 |
[35:09] | to anyone who’d have you. | 想要你的人做交易 |
[35:13] | And in the end, | 到最后 |
[35:15] | you became exactly what you hated. | 你成为了你最憎恨的那种人 |
[35:18] | Just another political phony on the take. | 只是又一个不断受贿的政治骗子 |
[35:34] | Van Pelt and I made a bet what’s in the Tupperware. | 范佩尔和我打赌猜塑料盒里有什么 |
[35:36] | Animal, a vegetable, or mineral. | 动物 植物 还是矿物 |
[35:38] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[35:40] | Check the file cabinet. | 检查下档案柜 |
[35:42] | Van Pelt says animal. | 范佩尔说是动物 |
[35:44] | I say vegetable. | 我猜是植物 |
[35:46] | Van Pelt wins. | 范佩尔赢了 |
[35:47] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[35:49] | If it was biological, you’d freeze it. | 如果是动物组织 那得冷藏才行 |
[35:51] | Tupperware, it’s for food storage. | 这塑料盒是用来放食物的 |
[35:52] | Has to be vegetable. | 肯定是蔬菜 |
[35:54] | Like what, broccoli? | 像西兰花吗 |
[35:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:03] | Check it out. | 来看看 |
[36:07] | It exists. | 真的有 |
[36:09] | Yeah, it’s a box. Let’s go. | 对 是个盒子 我们走 |
[36:10] | Hang on. Don’t you care what’s inside? | 等等 你不想知道里面是什么吗 |
[36:13] | No. | 不想 |
[36:15] | I think there’s something stuck to the bottom. | 底部好像有什么东西粘着 |
[36:17] | Oh, oh, oh. Unh. | 别开 |
[36:20] | Is that yours to open? | 这是你能开的吗 |
[36:22] | I was just gonna sneak a peek. | 我只是想偷偷看一眼 |
[36:56] | Thank you for keeping my secret. | 谢谢你替我保密 |
[36:59] | Eh. It was easy. | 其实挺容易 |
[37:01] | I’m afraid Brenda Shettrick | 但我想布伦达·夏垂克 |
[37:03] | can still bring me down with what she knows. | 知道的那些还是能把我拉下马 |
[37:04] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[37:06] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[37:08] | Shettrick likes to trade. | 夏垂克喜欢做交易 |
[37:10] | She’s cutting a deal with the D.A. right now | 她正在和地检官协商 |
[37:11] | to give up her drug lord. | 供出大毒枭 |
[37:13] | She told Lisbon she’d forget about tupperware | 她告诉里斯本 如果我们不追究勒索案 |
[37:15] | if we forget about blackmail charges. | 她也不会紧咬那塑料盒不放 |
[37:20] | How did Shettrick know about the box to begin with? | 夏垂克一开始是怎么知道这盒子的 |
[37:23] | Only you and I knew of its existence. | 这事只有你我知道 |
[37:25] | You… and I… | 你 我 |
[37:28] | And… | 还有 |
[37:30] | Donny Culpepper. | 唐尼·卡尔佩珀 |
[37:32] | Small-time thief I hired to break into your safe. | 我雇来撬你保险箱的那个小贼 |
[37:36] | She must have bought the information from him. | 她肯定是从他那里买的情报 |
[37:46] | This concludes our business together, Mr. Jane. | 我们的合作也到此为止了 简先生 |
[37:50] | I certainly hope not. | 我当然希望不是如此 |
[37:54] | You’ve never asked me why I keep this. | 你从没问过我为什么留着它 |
[37:57] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[37:59] | But I suppose you must wonder. | 不过我想你肯定好奇过 |
[38:01] | I wouldn’t be human if I didn’t. | 如果没好奇过我就不是人了 |
[38:05] | I hold on to this box as a warning. | 我留着这个盒子当作一个警示 |
[38:09] | It reminds me of the depths | 它提醒着我 |
[38:11] | to which a man can sink if he lets himself. | 人若放任自己 就会深入歧途 |
[38:15] | And… | 还有 |
[38:17] | It reminds me of my mother. | 它还让我想到母亲 |
[38:29] | Good night, J.J. | 晚安 J.J. |
[38:31] | Good night, patrick. | 晚安 派翠克 |
[38:39] | So? | 结果呢 |
[38:40] | Did you look in the box? | 你看了盒子里的东西没 |
[38:43] | And violate the man’s privacy? | 让我侵犯他的隐私吗 |
[38:45] | Yes. | 是 |
[38:46] | What’s inside the box is of far less significance to me | 对我来说 盒子里的东西远没有 |
[38:49] | than what the box represents. | 盒子本身代表的意义重要 |
[38:51] | I just want to know | 我就是想知道 |
[38:52] | why you bent over backwards for that man. | 你为什么这么为他拼命 |
[38:59] | What’s important to know | 知道一个人为获得宁静 |
[39:01] | is that a man will go to extreme lengths to find peace. | 会不惜一切手段才是重要的 |
[39:04] | As I must do now. | 正如我现在这样 |
[39:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[39:09] | Until I come out of this room, | 在我再从这屋子出来之前 |
[39:11] | I need to be alone, Lisbon. | 我想一个人呆着 里斯本 |
[39:12] | Alone. No interruptions. | 一个人 别来打扰 |
[39:14] | – But… – no distractions. | -可是 -别来分我的心 |
[39:16] | Please. | 拜托 |
[39:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:20] | – Do what you have to do. – Thank you. | -做你的事去吧 -谢谢 |
[39:31] | Hey. Is Jane up there? | 简在上面吗 |
[39:32] | Yeah, but he’s busy. What’s up? | 在 不过他很忙 怎么了 |
[39:34] | He asked me to tell him when I found | 他要我在找到性侵拉罗彻妈妈的 |
[39:36] | the ex-con who assaulted LaRoche’s mother. | 前科犯时告诉他 |
[39:38] | – Oh, no need. It’s over now. – Okay. | -不用了 都结束了 -好吧 |
[39:41] | You want to hear something creepy, though? | 不过有件令人奇怪的事 你要听吗 |
[39:42] | The rapist lives with his mom. | 那强奸犯和他母亲住一起 |
[39:45] | Uh, can I get that address? | 能把地址给我吗 |
[39:47] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:54] | Mrs. Saynay, | 塞内夫人 |
[39:56] | one of my colleagues called you earlier. | 我一个同事之前来电过 |
[39:58] | I’m with the CBI. | 我是加调局的 |
[40:01] | You can call me Judith. | 你可以叫我朱迪斯 |
[40:04] | I’m Teresa Lisbon. | 我叫特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[40:07] | Uh, you people, um… | 你们 |
[40:10] | need my son’s help to help you solve a case? | 需要我儿子协助破案 |
[40:13] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[40:14] | To help solve a mystery, at least. | 至少帮我们解决一个谜团 |
[40:18] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[40:20] | Get down here! | 下来 |
[40:21] | You got a visitor! | 有人找你 |
[40:25] | He needs a little extra motivation sometimes. | 他有时需要大声点才叫得动 |
[40:29] | How long has your son lived with you? | 您儿子住您这儿多久了 |
[40:32] | Came straight out of jail. | 从监狱里一出来就来了 |
[40:35] | I’d pretend to be flattered… | 我装作受宠若惊的样子 |
[40:39] | Uh, but I-I’m all that he’s got. | 不过 他也只有我了 |
[40:44] | Vice versa, too. Mm. | 我也只有他了 |
[41:00] | Hello. I’m Agent Lisbon with the CBI. | 你好 我是加调局的里斯本探员 |
[41:03] | I need you to answer some questions for me. | 我需要你回答几个问题 |
[41:09] | You mean you–you… | 你是说你 |
[41:10] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[41:12] | What? | 不知道什么 |
[41:15] | Scott hasn’t… | 斯科特 |
[41:17] | spoken in nine years. | 九年没说过话了 |
[41:21] | Well, why? | 为什么 |
[41:22] | Well, the–the day before his trial, | 庭审前一天 |
[41:25] | somebody broke into his apartment | 有人在他睡觉时 |
[41:27] | while he was sleeping, and… | 闯入了他的公寓 |
[41:30] | They injected him with a sedative | 他们给他注射了镇静剂 |
[41:33] | and cut out his tongue. | 割掉了他的舌头 |
[41:35] | The police, they never figured out who did it, | 警察没查出是谁干的 |
[41:39] | you know, or why, or… | 为什么要这么干 |
[41:43] | And they never found his tongue. | 也没能找到他的舌头 |