时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:02] | Jane has worked out that Red John is one of seven men. | 简已经知道血腥约翰是七名疑犯之一 |
[00:05] | But Red John also knows the seven names on Jane’s list. | 但是血腥约翰同样知道简名单上的七人 |
[00:09] | I’m gonna give you the seven names, | 我会给你七个名字 |
[00:11] | and I need you to put a G.P.S. bug | 我需要你在他们的手机上 |
[00:13] | on each of their cell phones. | 装上带定位的窃听器 |
[00:14] | The wires are up. | 装好了 |
[00:15] | All of them? | 都装好了吗 |
[00:16] | Yep. G.P.S. and audio. | 是的 都安上了追踪与窃听设备 |
[00:18] | Okay. We watch them like hawks. | 好 我们要紧盯着他们 |
[00:20] | We log everywhere they go 24/7. | 全天候记录他们的行踪 |
[00:23] | Will do. | 好的 |
[00:24] | We have an anonymous tip directed to your unit. | 我们获得一条送往你部门的匿名线报 |
[00:26] | A person or persons in distress at 5570 West Huron. | 一人或多人于西休伦湖5570号遇险 |
[00:30] | Brett partridge just there. | 布雷特·帕特里奇正巧在那 |
[00:41] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[00:43] | Partridge? | 帕特里奇 |
[00:44] | T… tiger. | 老… 老虎 |
[00:46] | T… tiger. | 老… 老虎 |
[00:56] | Lisbon, finally. | 里斯本 终于回我了 |
[00:57] | Sorry, Patrick. | 真抱歉 派翠克 |
[00:58] | Teresa can’t come to the phone right now. | 特蕾莎现在不能来接电话 |
[01:21] | Sir? | 先生 |
[01:23] | Sir? Are you sure I can’t call you a cab, or… | 先生 真的不需要我帮您叫出租车吗 还是… |
[01:26] | No. You’re gracious and kind. | 不用了 你心肠真好 |
[01:29] | 非常感谢[日语] | |
[01:31] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[01:34] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[02:18] | Pull the car over to the right. | 靠右边停车 |
[02:28] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不 不不 |
[02:37] | Sir, are you aware you crossed a double yellow line back there? | 先生 你意识到你刚才行驶时跨越双黄线了吗 |
[02:40] | Please, officer, this is unnecessary. | 警官 不必这样 |
[02:42] | You should go. | 你快走 |
[02:43] | Have you been drinking? | 你之前喝酒了吗 |
[02:45] | No! Not at all. | 没 一滴都没喝 |
[02:48] | Sir, I’m gonna need you to step out of the vehicle. | 先生 请你下车 |
[02:51] | Officer, I’m really sorry about this. | 警官 我很抱歉 |
[02:53] | Sir– hey, hey, don’t– | 先生 别… |
[03:21] | What? It exploded? | 什么 爆炸了 |
[03:24] | Well, how long will it take to get that under control? | 要多久才能控制住现场局面 |
[03:27] | All right, well, when the smoke clears, let me know, | 好的 等烟散尽了通知我 |
[03:29] | and I’ll get a team out. | 我会派支小队过去 |
[03:31] | Sheridan, what happened here? | 谢里登 怎么回事 |
[03:33] | We got a call about an hour ago | 我们一小时前接到电话 |
[03:34] | from your, uh, Agent Lisbon. | 是你手下里斯本探员打来的 |
[03:36] | Called for immediate assistance from this address. | 请求向这里提供紧急援助 |
[03:38] | Uniforms responded, found one male D.O.A, | 警员报告发现一名男性在医生到达前已死亡 |
[03:41] | and Lisbon down. | 里斯本昏迷 |
[03:42] | How is she? | 她情况怎样 |
[03:43] | Don’t know. The E.M.T.s are with her. | 不清楚 急救人员正在对她进行救护 |
[03:45] | She I.D. the body? | 她辨认出死者身份了吗 |
[03:46] | Yeah, we got a… | 是的 死者名叫 |
[03:47] | Brett Partridge. Worked forensics. | 布雷特·帕特里奇 在法医部门工作 |
[03:50] | You know him? | 你认识他么 |
[03:51] | Uh, slightly. | 知道一点点 |
[03:53] | Jane, how is she? | 简 她怎么样了 |
[03:54] | I don’t know. You got any water on you? | 我不清楚 你们谁带了水 |
[03:56] | – What? – I need some water! | -什么 -我需要水 |
[03:58] | Anybody, you got any water? | 有谁有水 |
[04:00] | – Bottle of water! Anybody! – Over here! | -谁给我一瓶水 -我这有 |
[04:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:09] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[04:37] | Oh, hey, boss. Feeling better? | 头儿 好点了吗 |
[04:38] | Much. Thanks. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[04:41] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:58] | Sir? | 长官 |
[04:59] | Oh. Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[05:01] | I’ll be with you in a minute. | 我马上过去 |
[05:25] | Lisbon… | 里斯本 |
[05:29] | Give me a hand, would you? | 不帮把手吗 |
[05:31] | Teresa? | 特蕾莎 |
[05:33] | Sorry about this. | 很抱歉 |
[05:37] | Everything’s okay. | 都没事了 |
[05:39] | It’s all right. You’re safe. | 没事了 你安全了 |
[05:41] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[05:43] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[05:46] | You don’t remember anything? | 你什么都不记得了吗 |
[05:49] | Aside from Partridge, no. Why? | 对 除了帕特里奇 怎么了 |
[05:52] | Wh-what’d he do? | 他干了什么 |
[05:55] | Nothing. | 什么也没干 |
[05:57] | Doctor says you’re completely unharmed, | 医生说你除了电击枪留下的烧伤外 |
[06:00] | apart from a taser burn. | 没有受到其他伤害 |
[06:04] | What time is it? | 现在什么时候了 |
[06:05] | Morning, sometime. | 早上了 |
[06:09] | Partridge is dead. | 帕特里奇死了 |
[06:13] | Red John killed him and did nothing to me. | 血腥约翰杀了他 却没动我 |
[06:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:18] | He didn’t do nothing. | 他不是什么都没做 |
[06:22] | He took Partridge’s blood… | 他用帕特里奇的血 |
[06:27] | Put it on your face, | 在你的脸上 |
[06:28] | made his mark. | 画了他的笑脸标记 |
[06:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:36] | Wh-what does that mean? | 为什么要这么做 |
[06:39] | He was just being playful. | 他开始玩游戏了 |
[06:41] | Ran out of time. | 也许是觉得时间不多了 |
[06:43] | Maybe something spooked him | 也许有什么事吓到了他 |
[06:44] | and he couldn’t go through his usual routine. | 使得他不能照常行事 |
[06:48] | You were right about the phone traces. | 关于电话追踪的事你是对的 |
[06:51] | Red John hooked me like a fish. | 血腥约翰像钓鱼一样让我咬了钩 |
[06:53] | Well, at least he threw you back. | 至少他放你回来了 |
[06:55] | I’ll have Van Pelt pull them down. | 我让范佩尔把它们都卸掉 |
[06:57] | They’re completely illegal, aside from anything else. | 别的先不说 它们都是不合法的 |
[07:00] | There is that. | 就这样吧 |
[07:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:05] | Before Partridge died, he looked at me | 在帕特里奇死之前 他看着我 |
[07:08] | And he said, “Tiger, tiger,” as in the poem, | 跟我说 “老虎老虎” 是那首诗里的吧 |
[07:11] | which is what Red John said to you, right? | 就是血腥约翰给你念的那首 对吗 |
[07:14] | That’s interesting. | 很有意思 |
[07:16] | What does it mean? | 那诗是什么意思 |
[07:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:20] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:21] | Mrs. Lee? Carmen lee? | 李女士 卡门·李 |
[07:23] | Sorry. Wrong room, I guess. | 抱歉 你好像找错房间了 |
[07:25] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:31] | Red John has been ahead of us this entire time. | 一直以来 血腥约翰总能抢先我们一步 |
[07:34] | I know you say he’s not psychic, | 你说过他不是灵媒 |
[07:36] | but i’m not sure. | 但我已经不太相信了 |
[07:38] | You said yourself, when Red John killed Eileen Turner, | 你说过 当血腥约翰杀死艾琳·特纳时 |
[07:41] | it was like he reached inside your head, | 就好像是他进入了你的大脑 |
[07:43] | and killed a happy memory. | 抹杀了你的快乐回忆 |
[07:45] | How could he do that if he’s not psychic? | 如果他不是灵媒 怎么可能做到 |
[07:48] | That’s a good question. | 这个问题问得好 |
[08:03] | Hi. You’ve reached the voicemail of Dr. Sophie Miller. | 你好 这里是索菲·米勒医生的语音信箱 |
[08:06] | If this is a true psychiatric emergency, | 如果是精神病急症 |
[08:09] | please call 9-1-1 and seek immediate assistance. | 请报警寻求紧急救助 |
[08:12] | Otherwise, leave a message, | 不是的话 请留言 |
[08:13] | and I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can. Thanks. | 我会尽快给你回电 谢谢 |
[08:16] | Sophie? Patrick Jane. | 索菲 我是派翠克·简 |
[08:19] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见了 |
[08:22] | Good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真好 |
[08:23] | I have something I need to ask you about. | 有些事我需要问问你 |
[08:26] | Could you give me a call back | 你什么时候有时间的话 |
[08:28] | when you have a moment? | 给我回个电话 |
[08:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[08:31] | Hope you’re well. | 祝你一切顺利 |
[08:40] | – How’s the boss? – Awake and cranky. | -头儿怎么样了 -醒了 有点胡思乱想 |
[08:42] | – Are they releasing her today? – Yes, I guess. | -今天能放她出院吗 -也许吧 |
[08:46] | Look out. | 注意了 |
[08:47] | – So who’s in charge until Lisbon gets back? – I am, sir. | -里斯本回来前这里谁负责 -是我 长官 |
[08:50] | Well, no rest for the wicked, I’m afraid. | 恐怕你们有的忙了 |
[08:52] | A car exploded last night on Churchill Road. | 昨晚有辆车在丘吉尔街爆炸了 |
[08:55] | There’s one victim. Sac P.D.’s already on the scene. | 有一名死者 萨城警方已经在现场了 |
[08:57] | – We’ll get on it. – Yeah, I’ll go with him. | -我们马上跟进 -我和他一起去 |
[09:00] | I’ll check with the P.D. See what they dug up. | 我和警局联络下 看他们有何发现 |
[09:02] | You, Jane? | 你呢 简 |
[09:04] | Oh, I’m, uh, busy. | 我 正忙着呢 |
[09:07] | No doubt. | 肯定的 |
[09:08] | Well, it’s good news about Lisbon, huh? | 里斯本还真是幸运啊 |
[09:11] | Extraordinarily lucky, | 特别的幸运 |
[09:12] | Red John sparing her. | 血腥约翰放过了她 |
[09:14] | – What was she doing there, by the way? – What do you mean? | -话说她去那里做什么 -什么意思 |
[09:17] | Well, when the call came in about the house, | 那通有关那所房子的线报的电话 |
[09:18] | there was no mention of Partridge or Red John. | 里边并没有提到帕特里奇或血腥约翰 |
[09:22] | So… why did Lisbon go there? | 那 为什么里斯本要去那里 |
[09:24] | Don’t know. Following a hunch, I guess. | 不知道 可能是直觉吧 |
[09:26] | A hunch. | 直觉 |
[09:28] | Jane, I-I understand your appetite for secrecy. | 简 我知道你喜欢玩保密 |
[09:32] | I’ve even willing to tolerate it… | 我还试图容忍 |
[09:34] | Within limits. | 但这是有限度的 |
[09:35] | I’m telling you again. | 我再跟你说一次 |
[09:38] | If you have Red John in your sights, | 如果你发现了血腥约翰的行踪 |
[09:40] | I will be there. Clear? | 我一定要在场 明白了吗 |
[09:44] | Completely. | 完全明白 |
[09:57] | I think it’s Bertram. | 我觉得是伯特仑 |
[09:58] | We know Red John has major juice. | 我们知道血腥约翰很有影响力 |
[09:59] | He has to, given what he’s pulled off. | 肯定的 看他做的那些事就知道 |
[10:01] | Bertram’s got more juice than anyone on Jane’s list. | 伯特仑是简的名单上最有影响力的人 |
[10:03] | No, Bret Stiles runs a worldwide cult | 不 布莱特·斯特尔斯的邪教遍及全球 |
[10:05] | with thousands of followers and billions of dollars in assets. | 有成千上万的教徒和亿万资产 |
[10:08] | Okay, other than Stiles. | 好吧 除了斯特尔斯之外 |
[10:10] | But bertram’s on the inside. | 但是伯特仑是内部知情人员 |
[10:12] | He can keep an eye on the investigation, | 他可以时刻监视着调查 |
[10:13] | hide his tracks. | 隐藏他的踪迹 |
[10:16] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 反驳我吧 |
[10:17] | Go ahead. Bring it on. | 来吧 开始吧 |
[10:18] | I don’t think you’re wrong. | 我觉得你没错 |
[10:20] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[10:21] | It could definitely be Bertram. | 伯特仑很有嫌疑 |
[10:23] | There’s something creepy about him. | 他这人挺奇怪的 |
[10:24] | There is something creepy about him, isn’t there? | 我就说他很奇怪了 |
[10:28] | So you’re, uh, agreeing with me? | 所以 你同意我的看法 |
[10:31] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[10:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:36] | The crowd goes wild because Cho agrees with me! | 周居然同意我了 现场瞬间沸腾 |
[10:46] | I pulled the guy over a little before midnight. | 我让那个人靠边停车 那是在十二点前 |
[10:48] | Typical D.U.I. | 典型的酒后驾车 |
[10:49] | Driver’s giving me some lip. | 司机冲我嘟囔了几句 |
[10:51] | Then he hits the gas, and kaboom. | 然后就踩油门跑了 之后就爆炸了 |
[10:53] | You run the plates? | 查车牌了吗 |
[10:54] | Yeah. Guy’s name was Titus Stone. | 是的 这人名叫提图·斯通 |
[10:57] | I sent the I.D. to your office, | 我把身份信息发给你们了 |
[10:59] | Coroner already took his body. | 验尸官已经把尸体带走了 |
[11:00] | But you’re not missing anything. | 不过你们也没错过什么 |
[11:02] | Guy was pretty crispy. | 那人都炸成碎片了 |
[11:03] | Hey, Cho, look at this. | 周 你来看看 |
[11:06] | Hole in the roof says bomb in the car. | 车顶的洞说明炸弹安放在车上 |
[11:09] | The edges of the hole are bent inward. | 洞口是向里开的 |
[11:10] | So the bomb was on the outside on top of the car. | 所以炸弹是在车顶外部爆炸的 |
[11:12] | Yeah, but how? It doesn’t look like there was a roof rack. | 是的 但怎么会呢 这车又没有行李架 |
[11:14] | – How’s it stay in place? – Did you see it explode? | -炸弹怎么固定 -你是看着车爆炸的吗 |
[11:17] | No, but my dashboard camera caught it. | 没有 不过我行车记录仪拍到了 |
[11:20] | You want to see this. | 你们得来看看 |
[11:24] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[11:27] | See that thing right there? | 看到那个东西了吗 |
[11:28] | What the hell is that? | 那是个什么 |
[11:30] | – Run that again. – Okay. | -再放一遍 -好 |
[11:34] | There’s a light hitting for the car form the front. | 有道光从前方击中了汽车 |
[11:37] | Is that something flying there? | 那里是不是有东西在飞 |
[11:39] | Looks like it hits the car right before it explodes. | 看起来是在和汽车撞击后爆炸了 |
[11:41] | Could it be some kind of missile? | 难道是某种导弹 |
[11:42] | I doubt it. | 不太可能 |
[11:45] | You know, that could be a drone. | 没准是台无人机 |
[11:46] | A drone? | 一台无人机 |
[11:48] | Wow, that’s crazy. | 太不可思议了 |
[11:50] | Run it again. | 再放一次 |
[11:51] | Sure. | 好的 |
[11:52] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[11:54] | Hey, Grace. | 格蕾斯 |
[11:55] | Hey, good-lookin’. | 你好啊 帅哥 |
[11:57] | So I didn’t want to wake you when I left, but, uh, | 我走的时候不想吵醒你 但 |
[12:00] | that was pretty spectacular last night. | 昨晚可真是妙不可言啊 |
[12:02] | Yeah, it was. | 没错 |
[12:04] | Hey, I’m free tonight. | 我今晚也有空 |
[12:05] | Sounds good. So I was thinking, uh, | 听上去不错 我正在想 |
[12:07] | we should definitely discuss the, uh, new agenda with | 我们肯定得讨论下新议题 |
[12:10] | a focus on a significantly new approach to… something. | 把重点放在处理某事的…重要的新方法 |
[12:15] | Someone just walk by? | 刚刚是有人经过吧 |
[12:16] | Yeah. What were you calling about? | 是的 你打电话本来是要说什么事 |
[12:18] | Uh, Titus Stone. | 提图·斯通 |
[12:20] | No arrests, no family in state. | 没有逮捕记录 州内没有家人 |
[12:23] | A cousin in Minneapolis. She’s been informed. | 有个表亲在明尼阿波利斯 已通知她了 |
[12:25] | He worked for a company called Modern Aerodynamics. | 他工作的公司叫做现代空气动力公司 |
[12:28] | According to their website, they design unmanned aerial vehicles. | 根据网站介绍 他们设计无人驾驶飞机 |
[12:32] | – You know what those are? – Drones? | -你知道那是什么吗 -无人机 |
[12:34] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:44] | Patrick. | 派翠克 |
[12:46] | Dr. Miller. | 米勒医生 |
[12:48] | Sophie. | 索菲 |
[12:55] | What’s up, Cho? | 什么事 周 |
[12:56] | Are you working this case? | 你要参与这个案子吗 |
[12:58] | I’m always working the case. | 我哪个案子都没落下 |
[13:00] | Rigsby’s going to the victim’s house, | 瑞斯比要去死者家里 |
[13:01] | and I’ve got to talk to some people about drones. | 我得去找人谈谈无人机的事 |
[13:03] | Mm. Drones. | 无人机啊 |
[13:06] | That’s new. | 还真新鲜 |
[13:08] | – Count me in. – All right. Bye. | -算我一个 -好的 再见 |
[13:21] | Hello. I’m Kris Makkena. | 你好 我是克里斯·麦凯娜 |
[13:23] | I’m one of the company’s presidents. | 公司总裁之一 |
[13:25] | Agent Kimball Cho, CBI. | 我是加调局的探员周金宝 |
[13:27] | – This is Patrick Jane. – Hello. | -这位是派翠克·简 -你好 |
[13:30] | I’m sorry. I’m just, uh… | 抱歉我有点… |
[13:32] | It was a very hard morning. | 这是个艰难的早上 |
[13:33] | Um… my partner is in the conference room, | 我的合伙人在会议室 |
[13:36] | if you’ll come this way. | 请随我这边走 |
[13:38] | So you make drones here? | 你们公司制造无人机吗 |
[13:39] | Uh, we design them. We don’t manufacture. | 设计而已 我们并不制造 |
[13:42] | What did Titus Stone do for you? | 提图·斯通负责做什么 |
[13:43] | Titus had been with us since we started the company. | 提图从公司成立那天起就加入我们了 |
[13:45] | He was our design chief. | 他是我们的总设计师 |
[13:46] | He was a genius. He was our genius. | 他是个天才 他是我们的天才 |
[13:48] | He was–he was brilliant. | 他非常杰出 |
[13:50] | Mm, “Genius” and “Brilliant”– | “天才” “杰出” |
[13:52] | usually synonyms for “Difficult.” | “难以相处的人”的代名词 |
[13:53] | Uh, well, he was a tad eccentric | 他就是那种少有的怪人 |
[13:55] | and socially awkward at times, didn’t always get people, | 不善交际 跟人相处不好 |
[13:58] | but at the end of the day, we all adored him. | 但到最后 我们都很喜欢他 |
[14:01] | I doubt that. | 我表示怀疑 |
[14:04] | Elliott. | 艾略特 |
[14:07] | Elliott Winston. | 我是艾略特·温斯顿 |
[14:08] | I run the company with Kris. | 我和克里斯一起经营公司 |
[14:10] | Agent Cho, is it? | 你是周探员吧 |
[14:11] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[14:12] | Our attorney says that you think a U.A.V. killed Titus. | 律师说你们认为提图被无人机所杀 |
[14:15] | – Is that true? – U.A.V… | -那是真的吗 -U.A.V是什么 |
[14:18] | An unmanned vehicle. It’s a drone. | 无人驾驶飞行器 就是无人机 |
[14:21] | We’re looking into that. | 我们正在调查 |
[14:23] | Then why are you here? | 那你们来这干什么 |
[14:24] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:25] | Our product isn’t very popular | 我们的产品在国外某些地区 |
[14:26] | in certain quarters outside the country. | 不是很受欢迎 |
[14:28] | Or inside the country, for that matter. | 说实在的 在国内也不受欢迎 |
[14:31] | If a U.A.V. was involved in this, it’s clear– | 如果牵涉到无人机 那很明显 |
[14:33] | someone decided to use poor Titus as a prop | 有人要把可怜的提图作为棋子 |
[14:36] | in a particularly grotesque piece of political theater, | 用在荒唐丑陋的政治闹剧里 |
[14:40] | – which is simply – Oh, Elliott– | -很简单 -艾略特 |
[14:41] | Simply… terrorism. | 简单说就是恐怖主义 |
[14:44] | The F.B.I. should be here, not a… state agency. | 应该来的是联调局 而非州级部门 |
[14:47] | We’re in contact with the F.B.I. | 我们在跟联调局保持联系 |
[14:48] | If we find evidence of terrorism, | 如果证据表明是恐怖袭击 |
[14:50] | we’ll take the appropriate steps. | 我们会采取恰当的措施 |
[14:51] | But right now it’s a homicide. | 但此案目前定性为谋杀 |
[14:53] | Now… was Stone having problems with anyone else here? | 斯通和这里的其他人有过节吗 |
[14:57] | Uh… nothing serious, not that we knew about. | 就我们所知 没什么大问题 |
[15:00] | What was he working on? | 他之前在研究什么 |
[15:02] | He started a new line of product, uh, | 他正着手开展一条新的产品线 |
[15:04] | but he’d just completed work on a project called the Redbird, | 但他刚完成一个叫做”红雀”的项目 |
[15:07] | which we delivered to the military a few months back. | 我们几个月前把该项目交付给军方 |
[15:09] | The Redbird? | “红雀”吗 |
[15:10] | Well, that’s a cool name. | 真是个霸气的名字 |
[15:11] | Is that the kind of drone that shoots missiles | 是那种可以发射导弹 |
[15:14] | and blows up trucks and houses, stuff? | 炸翻卡车和房子的无人机吗 |
[15:17] | – Something like that. – I see. | -差不多吧 -我懂了 |
[15:20] | Redbird. Is it red? | “红雀” 是红的吗 |
[15:22] | No. Black. What is the point here? | 不 黑色的 问这个有意义吗 |
[15:24] | There is none, just that mere mention of it | 没意义 单纯提到红雀的名字 |
[15:26] | makes both of you tense. Why is that? | 就让你俩都很紧张 这是问什么 |
[15:29] | Our work for the Pentagon is covered | 我们为五角大楼工作 |
[15:30] | by strict confidentiality agreements, | 是要严格遵守保密协议的 |
[15:32] | so technically, admitting the Redbird exists | 严格来说 承认”红雀”的存在 |
[15:34] | is a violation of federal law. | 就已经违反了联邦法律 |
[15:36] | We could all go to jail just for having this conversation. | 我们可能会因为这次谈话而坐牢 |
[15:38] | Well, that could explain it. Could. | 这倒是可以解释 可以 |
[15:41] | Some nut out there who thinks we’re war criminals | 有些疯子认为我们是战犯 |
[15:43] | and throwing a target on our back, | 把矛头对着我们 |
[15:45] | that’s who you should be looking for. | 那些才是你们要找的人 |
[15:47] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:48] | Now where does Stone work? | 斯通在哪里工作 |
[15:51] | This is Nicholas Vashum. | 这是尼古拉斯·瓦希姆 |
[15:52] | He was Titus’ research assistant. | 他是提图的科研助理 |
[15:54] | Anything else, let me know. | 有其它需要的 尽管告诉我 |
[15:56] | Dude. Jane. Cho. | 哥们 我是简 这是周 |
[16:01] | What’s with all the bugs? | 这些虫子图是干什么用的 |
[16:02] | Oh, um, we’ve been working on U.A.V.s | 我们在研究 |
[16:04] | that mimic insect flight, | 模拟昆虫飞行的无人机 |
[16:06] | and Titus said having images around helped. | 提图说周围放一些图像会有帮助 |
[16:09] | Why would you want to mimic insect flight? | 你们为什么想模拟昆虫飞行 |
[16:11] | So you can make the drone really small, | 那样就可以制造出超小型无人机 |
[16:12] | like the size of a mosquito. | 像蚊子那么大 |
[16:14] | It could land on your shirt and you wouldn’t even notice. | 它可以不被察觉地停在你的衬衫上 |
[16:17] | Creepy. | 真是令人毛骨悚然 |
[16:19] | I guess. | 我想也是 |
[16:20] | We hear Stone can be difficult. You have issues with him? | 听说斯通不好相处 你和他有矛盾吗 |
[16:22] | No. God, no. No, no. I got him, you know? | 没有 我了解他 |
[16:26] | Like, what was in Titus’ head | 提图脑子里的东西 |
[16:27] | was way more real to him than what was outside of it. | 对他来说比外界的事物还要真实 |
[16:29] | Like… other people. | 比如说 其他人 |
[16:32] | Like, he started this diet a few months back, | 他几个月前开始节食 |
[16:33] | and if I brought in food– like, any food– | 如果我给他带食物 任何食物 |
[16:37] | he would throw me out of the room | 他都会把我赶出房间 |
[16:38] | and say I was sabotaging him and… you know. | 还说我破坏他的行动 |
[16:43] | What did Stone do in his free time? | 斯通空闲时间都做些什么 |
[16:45] | Uh, he played a lot of videogames. | 他经常玩电子游戏 |
[16:47] | He watched a lot of movies. | 还看很多电影 |
[16:49] | Samurai movies, I’m thinking. | 武士题材的电影 |
[16:50] | Yeah, he was really into that Kungfu stuff. | 他真的很迷功夫什么的 |
[16:53] | More Kurosawa than Kungfu. | 更确切地说是黑泽明 |
[16:54] | Was he seeing someone? | 他在和什么人交往吗 |
[16:56] | You mean, like, a woman? Um… no. | 你是说跟女人约会吗 没有 |
[16:59] | What about hookers? | 那妓女呢 |
[17:03] | What–what makes you think he did that? | 你怎么会那么想呢 |
[17:05] | Well, lonely overweight guy goes on a diet– | 单身肥胖男节食减肥 |
[17:07] | he’s trying to impress someone. | 他肯定是想讨女人欢心 |
[17:09] | Yeah, he didn’t… mention that to me. | 他没跟我说过 |
[17:12] | What do you know about the Redbird? | 关于红雀你都知道什么 |
[17:14] | And you can speak freely, ’cause Cho and I | 你可以放心大胆地说 因为周和我 |
[17:16] | have top level security clearance. | 有最高的安全等级 |
[17:18] | Mm… nothing. | 没什么要说的 |
[17:19] | I didn’t work much on the Redbird. | 我没怎么参与红雀的项目 |
[17:21] | Your boss says you get threats from people | 你老板说反对无人机的人 |
[17:22] | who don’t like drones. That true? | 威胁过你 是吗 |
[17:24] | Yeah. That happens. It’s scary. | 是的 有过 很吓人 |
[17:26] | There’s some hardcore haters out there. | 是有一些顽固的反对者 |
[17:28] | I’ll bet. | 肯定的 |
[17:31] | I’ll be outside. | 我在外面等 |
[17:36] | If that’s Stone’s laptop, I’m gonna need to take it. | 斯通的笔记本电脑 我要带走 |
[17:39] | Ooh, uh, I’ll have to ask. | 我得请示一下 |
[17:41] | It probably has some classified material on there. | 里面可能有一些机密材料 |
[17:43] | You guys really have top security clearance? | 你们真的有最高安全等级吗 |
[17:45] | No. | 没有 |
[17:49] | Hi. You’ve reached the voicemail of Dr. Sophie Miller. | 这是索菲·米勒博士的语音信箱 |
[17:52] | If this is a true psychiatric emergency, | 如果是精神病急症 |
[17:54] | please call 9-1-1 and seek immediate assistance. | 请报警寻求紧急救助 |
[17:57] | Otherwise, leave a message, | 不是的话 请留言 |
[17:58] | and I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can. | 我会尽快给你回电 |
[18:08] | Grace, I want you to stop what you’re doing | 格蕾斯 停下你手中的活 |
[18:11] | and look up an address for me. | 帮我查个地址 |
[18:19] | We ran Stone’s credit cards. Jane was right. | 我们查了斯通的信用卡 简是对的 |
[18:21] | He was hiring prostitutes through an escort service | 他通过一个叫私人伴侣的三陪服务机构 |
[18:23] | called Private Companion. | 找妓女 |
[18:24] | You get any names? | 知道妓女的名字吗 |
[18:25] | Yeah, a woman named Carol Mathews | 是的 那女的叫卡罗尔·马修斯 |
[18:27] | was with Stone the night before he died. | 在斯通死的前一晚上跟他在一起 |
[18:28] | Rigsby’s bringing her in. | 瑞斯比去带她过来了 |
[18:30] | And what about the laptop? | 那笔记本电脑怎么样 |
[18:31] | Any problems with security clearance? | 安全级别上有什么问题吗 |
[18:32] | No, we told the F.B.I. , | 没有 我们跟联调局说 |
[18:33] | we only wanted to look at his calendar and correspondence. | 我们只想查看他的日程和通信 |
[18:35] | They’re cool with it. | 他们同意了 |
[18:36] | Van Pelt’s on it. | 范佩尔在查 |
[18:37] | When are you getting out? | 你什么时候出院 |
[18:38] | – Soon, I hope. – Good luck. | -希望很快吧 -祝你好运 |
[18:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:41] | Man, they’re letting anybody into the hospital these days. | 天啊 什么人都能来住院了 |
[18:44] | Ray. Hey, Teresa. | -雷 -你好 特蕾莎 |
[18:47] | Sorry about this. | 很抱歉 |
[18:51] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[18:52] | Well, I heard that my favorite CBI agent was laid up. | 听说我最喜欢的加调局探员受伤了 |
[18:54] | I thought I’d stop by. | 我想应该来看看 |
[18:56] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:58] | Nice suit. | 西装很帅 |
[19:00] | Private sector’s treating you all right. | 私人公司给你的待遇不错 |
[19:02] | Yeah. I do okay. | 是的 还行吧 |
[19:06] | So what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[19:07] | Oh, nothing. I– I scraped my knee. | 没什么 膝盖擦伤了 |
[19:11] | That’s not what I hear. | 我听说的可不是这样 |
[19:12] | I hear you were this close to Red John. | 我听说你们差点就要抓到血腥约翰了 |
[19:16] | That’s some scary stuff. You okay? | 这挺恐怖的 你还好吗 |
[19:18] | Fine. Yeah, it turns out Red John isn’t so tough. | 挺好 看来血腥约翰也不是很难对付 |
[19:22] | You know, he barely laid a hand on me. | 他几乎没动我一根指头 |
[19:26] | Good for you. | 那很好 |
[19:28] | Well, th-thanks for–for coming by. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[19:30] | But I’m fine. | 但是我没事 |
[19:32] | I’m… totally fine. | 我 非常好 |
[19:37] | Am I making you nervous somehow? | 怎么 我让你紧张了吗 |
[19:39] | – No. – You sure? | -没有 -确定 |
[19:40] | ‘Cause you’re acting like I’m making you nervous. | 你的表现得像是我让你紧张了 |
[19:42] | No! | 没有 |
[19:45] | Wh-why are you here? | 你为什么来这 |
[19:46] | You and Jane figure you’re pretty close | 你和简认为你们离抓到 |
[19:47] | to catching Red John, right? | 血腥约翰已经很近了 是吗 |
[19:50] | Have you got a bead on him, parameters? | 你们瞄准目标了吗 有大致范围吗 |
[19:52] | Can’t say. Sorry. Why do you care? | 我不能说 抱歉 你为什么关心这个 |
[19:55] | I don’t care. I have clients who care. | 不是我 是我的客户 |
[19:57] | Visualize clients. Why do they care? | 天眼组织的人 为什么他们关心这个 |
[20:02] | You know, I figured this was how the conversation was gonna go, but… I came anyway. | 我就知道我们要说到这个 但我还是来了 |
[20:06] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[20:08] | I like you, Teresa. I really do. | 我喜欢你 特蕾莎 真的 |
[20:11] | And one of these days, you and me– | 总有一天 你和我 |
[20:13] | we’ll have the time. | 我们会相处得好的 |
[20:16] | Take care of yourself. | 你自己保重 |
[20:24] | I’ve got to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[20:30] | Miss Mathews, I don’t care about the prostitution charges. | 马修斯女士 我不会指控你卖淫 |
[20:32] | – I’m just interested in what happened with Titus Stone. – I get it. | -我只想知道提图·斯通的事 -明白 |
[20:36] | You work as an escort for the… | 你在一个叫私人伴侣的公司 |
[20:38] | Private Companion agency, is that right? | 当三陪 没错吧 |
[20:41] | Strictly speaking, I’m a… independent contractor. | 严格地说 我是独立承揽人 |
[20:44] | That means the company offers the service, | 就是说公司只提供服务 |
[20:45] | but the terms are negotiated between the client and me. | 而具体的条款是由我和客户来定 |
[20:49] | Also, they don’t pay withholding or F.I.C.A. taxes. | 而且 他们也不付扣缴税款或保险捐款税 |
[20:52] | And Stone was paying for you to sleep with him? | 斯通是付钱让你跟他上床 |
[20:54] | That is what was occurring. | 没错 |
[20:55] | How long had you known Stone? | 你认识斯通多长时间了 |
[20:57] | Like, four months? | 差不多 四个月吧 |
[20:58] | He’d call every two, three weeks. | 他每隔两三个星期找我一次 |
[21:00] | And how would you describe him? | 你觉得他怎么样 |
[21:02] | Quiet, not very good at talking, really. | 沉默 不爱说话 |
[21:05] | Not until he got into the role. | 除非是进入角色的时候 |
[21:07] | The role? | 角色 |
[21:08] | Yeah, he’s into role-playing. | 是的 他喜欢角色扮演 |
[21:10] | Oh. And what role did you play? | 那你扮演什么 |
[21:13] | He’s a samurai warrior, | 他扮演日本格斗武士 |
[21:14] | and I’m a village girl he just saved from bandits. | 而我是他刚从恶棍手里救出的乡村姑娘 |
[21:18] | He had a robe and sandals and a real samurai sword. | 他有长袍和凉鞋 还有一把真的刀 |
[21:21] | It’s called a katana. | 叫武士刀 |
[21:23] | He would talk about the honorable way of the warrior, | 他能滔滔不绝地讲武士是多么荣耀 |
[21:25] | and then I would be grateful for about a half hour. | 而我要在半个小时里都心存感激 |
[21:31] | What was it? Go on. | 怎么了 继续说 |
[21:32] | You know, when he was talking about honor | 当他穿着那个可笑的长袍 |
[21:35] | in that crazy robe, | 大谈特谈荣耀时 |
[21:36] | it’s the only time he ever really seemed comfortable with himself. | 似乎才是他真正的自己 |
[21:41] | You saw him the night before last, right? | 你在前天晚上见过他 对吧 |
[21:45] | Did he talk about any issues that he had, | 他没有没有说遇到什么问题 |
[21:46] | problems with other people in his life? | 或者有人找他的麻烦 |
[21:48] | No. | 没有 |
[21:50] | He did seem kind of sad, though. | 不过他的确有点伤心 |
[21:52] | He paid for an extra half hour. | 他又加了半个小时 |
[21:54] | Just, you know, cuddling. | 只是想找个人抱抱 |
[22:00] | – Grace. – Boss. | -格蕾斯 -头儿 |
[22:01] | – They let you go? – Y-yeah. What is that? | -他们让你出院了 -是的 这是什么 |
[22:04] | A computer from Stone’s office. | 斯通办公室里的电脑 |
[22:05] | – Anything on it? – No, nothing. | -有什么发现吗 -没有 |
[22:08] | No files, no applications. | 没有文件 没有应用程序 |
[22:09] | Even the operating system is gone. It’s been wiped. | 甚至连操作系统都没有 数据都被人抹掉了 |
[22:11] | – Well, how would you do that? – Run a program. | -怎么做的 -运行一个程序 |
[22:14] | But you have to run it five or six times | 但是要运行五六次才能把硬盘 |
[22:15] | to a get a disk this clean. | 删得这么干净 |
[22:17] | Somebody really wanted to get rid of something on the drive. | 有人想把硬盘上的东西彻底删掉 |
[22:19] | There are fragments of data here and there. | 但是还残留一些数据 |
[22:21] | I’m trying to put them together. | 我在尽力把它们拼起来 |
[22:22] | Keep checking, and, um, Grace… | 继续查 格蕾斯 |
[22:26] | The surveillance on the Red John suspects– | 我要你终止 |
[22:27] | – I need you to take it down. – Really? | -对血腥约翰嫌疑人的监控 -确定吗 |
[22:30] | Right away, as soon as you can. | 立刻 越快越好 |
[22:31] | – Don’t leave anything behind. – Sure. Okay. | -别留下任何痕迹 -当然 没问题 |
[22:34] | Have you seen Jane? | 看见简了吗 |
[22:35] | No. He called a little while ago, | 没有 他刚才打了个电话过来 |
[22:36] | – needed an address. – Whose address? | -要查一个地址 -谁的地址 |
[22:59] | Lisbon. You’re wondering who Sophie Miller is? | 里斯本 你想知道索菲·米勒是谁 |
[23:02] | She was your psychiatrist after your wife died. | 你妻子去世后 她是你的心理医生 |
[23:06] | What made you think of her? | 你为什么会想到找她 |
[23:07] | Oh, I don’t know. Doctors, hospitals. | 我也不知道 医生 医院 |
[23:10] | You think Red John learned about Eileen Turner from her. | 你怀疑血腥约翰是从她那里知道艾琳·特纳的 |
[23:13] | He must have. | 一定是如此 |
[23:15] | I must have told her a lot of things I don’t remember. | 我一定告诉过她很多事 只是不记得了 |
[23:18] | I was on some serious medication. | 我当时服的药 药性很强 |
[23:20] | Well, call me after you talk to her. | 跟她谈完之后给我打个电话 |
[23:22] | – Sure. – Right after. | -好的 -立刻就打 |
[23:24] | Bye. | 挂了 |
[24:24] | The patient showed some treatment response at the session. | 病人在疗程中有一些治疗反应 |
[24:26] | Hilary continues to exhibit signs of separation anxiety disorder. | 希拉里还是有分离焦虑症的迹象 |
[24:30] | Her symptoms… | 她的症状 |
[25:23] | Boss? | 头儿 |
[25:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:28] | Jane found a dead body. | 简发现了一具尸体 |
[25:30] | It was somebody he knows. | 是他认识的人 |
[25:33] | Red John killed her. | 血腥约翰杀了她 |
[25:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:37] | We think he got information from her. | 我们觉得他从她那里得到了信息 |
[25:40] | Jane’s talking to the local P.D. | 简正在和当地警察谈话 |
[25:46] | Uh, did you get something out of Stone’s computer? | 你从斯通的电脑里查出什么了吗 |
[25:48] | This is the other thing. | 是另外那件事 |
[25:50] | I was shutting down the surveillance like you asked, | 我在按你的吩咐撤除对嫌疑人的监控 |
[25:52] | and I noticed something. | 然后发现了点东西 |
[25:54] | I wasn’t looking for it. It was just there. | 我没有刻意去找 就这么看到了 |
[25:56] | It’s really weird. It’s happening right now. | 就是现在 情况很诡异 |
[26:06] | And when was the last time you talked to her? | 你最近一次跟她说话是什么时候 |
[26:08] | Uh, a-about five years ago. | 大约五年前 |
[26:14] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[26:17] | Lisbon, I have to call you back. | 里斯本 我迟点打给你 |
[26:21] | Jane, I thought you should know. | 简 我觉得应该让你知道 |
[26:22] | Three of the Red John suspects are here together right now. | 三个血腥约翰的嫌疑人现在都在这里 |
[26:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:26] | Bertram, Sheriff McAllister, and Reede Smith. | 伯特仑 麦卡利斯特警长和里德·史密斯 |
[26:29] | They’re talking outside Bertram’s office. | 他们正在伯特仑的办公室外面交谈 |
[26:39] | And we’ll need to track the arrests. | 我们对抓捕进行追踪 |
[26:42] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[26:44] | Uh, Jane, what you doing? This is a private meeting. | 简 你进来干什么 这是私人会谈 |
[26:46] | How was I to know? Door was closed. | 我怎么知道 门是关着的 |
[26:48] | – Agent Smith. – Jane. | -史密斯探员 -简 |
[26:50] | – Sheriff McAllister. – Tom. | -麦卡利斯特警长 -叫我汤姆就好 |
[26:52] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[26:54] | Okay, I’ll call you Tom then. | 好 那就汤姆了 |
[26:58] | So what’s the deal, Patrick? | 怎么了 派翠克 |
[27:00] | Well, as soon as you’re done, I need to talk with you. | 你们谈好之后我要跟你谈谈 |
[27:02] | Well, we may need some time. | 我们需要点时间 |
[27:04] | We’re discussing a joint anti-narcotics effort | 我们正在讨论加调局 联调局和纳帕县 |
[27:07] | by the CBI, the F.B.I, and Napa county. | 展开的联合扫毒行动 |
[27:09] | A lot of meth in my neck of the woods. | 我管辖的区域有很多冰毒贩卖活动 |
[27:11] | I’d like to see it cleaned up. | 我要把它们都清除了 |
[27:12] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[27:13] | Uh, carry on discussing your effort. | 继续谈你们的行动 |
[27:16] | I’ll wait. | 我等着就好 |
[27:18] | So what is it that you would like to talk about, Jane? | 你到底要谈什么 简 |
[27:21] | You wanted to know whenever we made progress | 你说血腥约翰的案子一有进展 |
[27:23] | on the Red John case. | 就告诉你 |
[27:25] | We’ve made progress. | 我们有进展了 |
[27:27] | Red John just killed the doctor who treated me | 血腥约翰刚刚杀了我精神崩溃期间 |
[27:29] | during my nervous breakdown. | 治疗过我的医生 |
[27:31] | Maybe… you and I should discuss this alone. | 也许 我们应该单独谈谈 |
[27:33] | Well, we’re all law enforcement family here, right? | 我们都是执法部门的 不是吗 |
[27:37] | Sophie Miller. Good woman. | 索菲·米勒 好人 |
[27:39] | He chopped her head off, placed it in her kitchen oven. | 他把她的头砍了下来 放在烤箱里 |
[27:42] | A gag, I suppose. | 把这当做恶作剧 |
[27:44] | Dear god. | 我的天 |
[27:46] | So how is that progress? | 这算是什么进展 |
[27:49] | Red John killed Sophie Miller | 血腥约翰杀了索菲·米勒 |
[27:50] | because I’m closing in on him. | 因为我快要抓到他了 |
[27:52] | He’s killed two people within days now. | 他这几天杀了两个人了 |
[27:55] | He’s getting desperate and a little crazy, | 他开始走投无路 失去理智 |
[27:56] | and he doesn’t realize, | 虽然他没意识到 |
[27:57] | but he’s made a terrible mistake. | 但是他犯了一个致命的错误 |
[27:59] | That’s progress, right? | 这总算是进展了吧 |
[28:01] | What mistake did he make? | 他犯了什么错 |
[28:03] | I would tell you, but I’ve always gotten the feeling | 我很想告诉你 但是我一直觉得 |
[28:05] | that this room is bugged. | 这个房间不安全 |
[28:08] | Wired. | 被窃听了 |
[28:09] | Good seeing you all. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[28:19] | Now what the hell was that all about? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[28:21] | Exactly how much does Jane know? | 简到底知道多少 |
[28:24] | Well, that is the question, isn’t it? | 这是个难题 不是吗 |
[28:26] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[28:27] | And it’s your job to know the answer. | 但是弄清楚这一点是你的任务 |
[28:29] | I’m doing my best. | 我正尽力在做 |
[28:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:43] | So did you see anything that says one of them is Red John? | 有任何线索显示他们谁是血腥约翰吗 |
[28:47] | No. | 没有 |
[28:50] | I’m sorry about Sophie. | 索菲的事我很难过 |
[28:52] | I know she helped you. | 我知道她帮了你很多 |
[29:00] | Do you want to be alone? | 想一个人静一会儿吗 |
[29:01] | Look, I’m gonna go back to my office. | 我现在回办公室 |
[29:02] | No, no, wait, wait. | 别 等等 |
[29:07] | I’m waiting. | 我等着呢 |
[29:08] | Red John killed Sophie because she could identify him. | 血腥约翰杀了索菲 因为她能认出他 |
[29:12] | Now he could have stolen my records | 他明明可以把记录偷走 |
[29:14] | without ever seeing her. | 而不用见到她 |
[29:16] | He must have wanted to meet her, to talk to her. | 他一定是想要见她一面 跟她谈谈 |
[29:18] | – Why? – Well, I don’t know why. | -为什么 -我不知道为什么 |
[29:20] | Maybe curious about someone that was close to me. | 也许是对某个和我亲近的人感兴趣 |
[29:23] | But he did. | 但他确实这么做了 |
[29:25] | He’s been planning this for a while. | 他计划这个有一阵子了 |
[29:27] | Probably went to see her weeks ago, | 也许几周前 |
[29:29] | or maybe even months. | 甚至几个月前就去见她了 |
[29:31] | Why not kill her then? And why kill her now? | 当时为什么不杀了她 为什么现在要杀 |
[29:33] | Her death would have tipped me off. | 杀了她会惊动我 |
[29:34] | He waited until he knew that I would try to track her down. | 他一直等到确定我会去找她了 |
[29:39] | He had to have used subterfuge | 他为了见她 |
[29:40] | to get in to see her. | 一定耍了些花招 |
[29:43] | – Like pretend to be a patient? – Probably. | -比如假装是病人 -有可能 |
[29:46] | Then she’d have a file on him. | 那样的话她就会有关于他的档案了 |
[29:49] | What good would it be? | 这又有什么好处 |
[29:49] | It’s not like he’s gonna tell her the truth. | 他又不会跟她说实话 |
[29:51] | No, but Sophie had a very good eye for people. | 确实不会 但是索菲看人很准 |
[29:54] | He may not have been able to hide everything from her. | 在她面前 他未必能瞒住一切 |
[29:57] | We need to get that file. | 我们要找到那份档案 |
[30:00] | The local police | 当地警察 |
[30:01] | will let you into Miller’s house. | 会让你进米勒的房子 |
[30:02] | Her appointment calendar should be in her office. | 预约日程表应该在她的办公室里 |
[30:05] | You’re looking for a first-time male patient | 你要找的是一个进行初次治疗的男性病人 |
[30:07] | that’s been to see her once or twice | 这个病人在过去的六个月里 |
[30:08] | – in the past six months. – Got it. | -见了她一到两次 -明白了 |
[30:10] | Do not tell anyone what you’re doing. | 别告诉任何人你在干什么 |
[30:12] | Turn off your cell phone and the G.P.S. in your car. | 把你的手机和车里的定位仪关掉 |
[30:14] | You don’t know who’s watching. | 我们不知道有谁在监视我们 |
[30:16] | Okay. If you say so. | 好吧 听你的 |
[30:22] | What’s up? Did you find something on Stone’s computer? | 怎么了 你在斯通的电脑上发现什么了吗 |
[30:24] | I’ll have something soon. Cho wanted me to tell you | 我尽快 周让我告诉你 |
[30:26] | that he went to talk to a guy named Aaron Kalinosky. | 他和一个叫艾伦·卡里诺斯基的人谈话去了 |
[30:28] | Worked for modern aerodynamics until a few months ago. | 他一直为现代空气动力公司公司工作 几个月以前辞职了 |
[30:31] | What’s the connection there? | 有什么关联 |
[30:32] | Apparently he’s got a lawsuit against Titus Stone. | 很显然他和提图·斯通在打官司 |
[30:37] | Aaron Kalinosky? | 艾伦·卡里诺斯基 |
[30:39] | Uh, just a moment, please. | 请稍等一下 |
[30:41] | Give it a run. | 启动 |
[30:55] | – Agent Cho, yes? – Yes. | -是周探员吗 -是的 |
[30:57] | – That one of your designs? – Yeah. It’s, uh, self-guided. | -是你的设计之一吗 -是的 这是自导飞行器 |
[31:00] | It’s supposed to wend its way through the forest | 它应该能在森林里穿行 |
[31:02] | and return without smashing into a tree. | 不撞到一棵树 安全返回 |
[31:04] | We’ll see if it pulls it off. This about Titus Stone? | 我们看看能不能成功 是关于提图·斯通事吗 |
[31:06] | – Yes. – Poor bastard. | -是啊 -可怜的混蛋 |
[31:08] | The man was brilliant. | 他很有才华 |
[31:10] | Head and shoulders above the rest. | 远远超过其他人 |
[31:12] | Did a samurai kill him? | 日本武士杀了他吗 |
[31:15] | Sorry. Bad taste. | 抱歉 我低级趣味了 |
[31:16] | I understand you were suing him and Modern Aerodynamics. | 我了解你之前在告他和现代空气动力公司公司 |
[31:19] | Oh, that. | 是啊 |
[31:20] | I worked with Titus, Kris, and Elliott | 我当时和提图 克里斯还有艾略特 |
[31:22] | on several projects while I was there. | 合作了几个项目 |
[31:24] | We were arguing over who owns one of the designs | 我们争论一件正在开发的设计 |
[31:26] | they’re still developing, happens all the time. | 要归谁 这种事常常发生 |
[31:28] | – Nothing personal. – Did Titus Stone feel that way? | -没什么私人恩怨 -提图·斯通也这么觉得吗 |
[31:31] | You’re gonna have to ask him. | 那你得去问他了 |
[31:32] | Were you friends with him? | 你跟他是朋友吗 |
[31:34] | I don’t know that he had friends. | 我都不知道他有没有朋友 |
[31:35] | We got along. | 我们相处得还行 |
[31:37] | Did you talk to him recently? | 你最近跟他说过话吗 |
[31:40] | Why don’t you want to tell me? | 你为什么不想告诉我 |
[31:41] | ‘Cause it’s confidential, and national security, | 因为这是机密 有关国家安全 |
[31:44] | and blah, blah, blah. | 之类的 |
[31:47] | Here. | 过来 |
[31:52] | Try not to get me arrested for saying this, okay? | 别让我因为跟你说这些而被捕 好吗 |
[31:55] | Titus called six weeks ago. | 提图六周前给我打电话 |
[31:58] | There was trouble with that system | 他们卖给军方的系统 |
[31:59] | – they sold to the military. – The Redbird. | -有一些问题 -“红雀” |
[32:02] | There was an accident in Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗发生了一件意外 |
[32:03] | One of the redbirds missed a target | 其中一台”红雀”射偏目标 |
[32:05] | and hit a civilian home, | 击中了一个平民住宅 |
[32:06] | and there were nine or ten deaths, big investigation. | 造成9人或10人死亡 开始严密的调查 |
[32:09] | Titus was worried | 提图担心 |
[32:10] | that there was a problem with the guidance system. | 可能是导航系统出了问题 |
[32:11] | He wanted me to look at the specs with him. | 他想让我跟他一起检查一下镜像 |
[32:13] | Then… he called back a few days later. | 之后他又给我打电话 |
[32:16] | False alarm. Everything was fine. | 虚惊一场 一切正常 |
[32:18] | Uh… look out. | 小心 |
[32:21] | See? No hands. | 看见了吗 无人操作 |
[32:25] | No one will say anything official about the Redbird. | 不会有人公开提到”红雀” |
[32:27] | I talked to a guy I served with who’s at the Pentagon now. | 我跟一个战友谈过 他现在在五角大楼工作 |
[32:29] | He said, off the record, | 他私下跟我说 |
[32:31] | there was an accident and an investigation. | 确实有意外发生 也进行了调查 |
[32:33] | Apparently it cleared Modern Aerodynamics. | 很显然排除了现代空气动力公司公司的过错 |
[32:36] | They think the accident was caused by local weather. | 他们认为意外是由当地的天气状况造成的 |
[32:38] | I guess that’s why Stone called Kalinosky off. | 所以斯通告诉卡里诺斯基不用继续检查 |
[32:41] | What else do we have? | 还有什么线索 |
[32:42] | The techs found fragments in the wreckage of a drone like this. | 技术人员在废墟中找到了这个无人机的残骸 |
[32:45] | It’s for surveillance. No weapons. | 是监视系统 不是武器 |
[32:47] | But you could attach a small explosive to it. | 但是可以把一个小型炸弹放到上面 |
[32:49] | – Is that easy to do? – Nah. | -容易操作吗 -不 |
[32:50] | Had to be somebody who knew what they were doing. | 必须是懂行的人 |
[32:52] | Co-worker? | 是同事干的 |
[32:53] | With the added weight, the drone has a range of 4 or 5 miles. | 算上额外重量 无人机的遥控范围是四到五英里 |
[32:56] | I checked with the other employees. | 我跟其他工作人员核对过了 |
[32:58] | No one was close enough that night to launch it. | 没有人所在的地点足够近可以发射它 |
[33:01] | Yeah, might Elliott Winston was right. | 可能艾略特·温斯顿是对的 |
[33:02] | Some anti-drone guy did it. | 是某个反对无人机的家伙干的 |
[33:04] | Okay, you know what? Let’s start over. | 好吧 我们重头开始 |
[33:06] | What did Stone do that night? | 那晚斯通做了什么 |
[33:08] | Well, he left his house about 6:30. | 他六点半左右离开家 |
[33:10] | Went somewhere. We don’t know where. | 去了什么地方 我们不知道确切的地点 |
[33:11] | Showed up at the restaurant 8:15. Stayed until 11:50. | 八点十五出现在餐厅 一直待到十一点五十 |
[33:14] | A 3-hour dinner by himself? That’s a meal. | 自己吃了三个小时的晚饭 算得上是大餐了 |
[33:17] | Did you get anything from the computer? | 你从电脑上找到什么东西了吗 |
[33:18] | Yeah, but it’s just a stream of numbers. | 找到了 但只是一堆数字 |
[33:20] | I can’t make sense of it. | 我破解不了 |
[33:22] | Well, find somebody who can. | 那就找到能破解的人 |
[33:23] | Otherwise, we’re back to the drone people. | 要不然 我们就得重新调查无人机的工作人员了 |
[33:25] | Did we get the autopsy report? | 我们拿到尸检报告了吗 |
[33:27] | You want to look at the autopsy results? | 你想看尸检结果 |
[33:29] | Come on. Don’t be so surprised. | 得了 别这么惊讶 |
[33:31] | Does it say what Stone had for dinner? | 上面说斯通晚餐吃什么了吗 |
[33:35] | Um… “Contents of stomach.” | 胃里的食物 |
[33:36] | Fried chicken, cheeseburger, | 炸鸡 芝士汉堡 |
[33:37] | mashed potatoes, french fries, macaroni and cheese, | 土豆泥 炸薯条 奶酪通心粉 |
[33:40] | apple pie, and ice cream. | 苹果派 冰淇淋 |
[33:42] | Yuck. | 恶心 |
[33:43] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[33:44] | Let’s bring everyone in tomorrow, wrap this one up. | 明天把所有人都召集起来 赶快结案 |
[33:46] | – What does that mean? – Finish. | -那是什么意思 -结束 |
[33:48] | Uh, move on, concern ourselves with something more important. | 继续 找一些更重要的事做 |
[33:52] | – You know who did it? – Sure. | -你知道凶手是谁 -当然 |
[33:53] | Take a look for yourselves. It’s right there. | 你们自己看看 就在这 |
[33:55] | Where? | 哪里 |
[34:08] | Thank you for coming. This shouldn’t take long. | 谢谢你们能来 不会耽误太长时间 |
[34:10] | What is all this? Is– is that Aaron Kalinosky? | 这是怎么回事 那是艾伦·卡里诺斯基吗 |
[34:13] | What’s he doing here? | 她在这干嘛 |
[34:14] | We’ll let you know in a minute. Please, sit down. | 马上告诉你们 请坐 |
[34:16] | I’m sure you’re nervous, | 我知道你们很紧张 |
[34:17] | called to see the coppers and all, | 被叫来见警察什么的 |
[34:18] | So, uh, let me reassure you, we know neither of you | 我保证 我们知道你们谁也没有 |
[34:21] | killed Titus Stone. | 杀害提图·斯通 |
[34:23] | I think I speak for both of us when I say that’s true. | 我们也是这么想到 确实不是我们干的 |
[34:25] | – Mm-hmm. Do you know who did it? – Yes. | -你知道是谁干的吗 -是的 |
[34:27] | He killed himself. He what? | 他是自杀的 他什么 |
[34:29] | He was a samurai, and he felt he’d dishonored himself, | 他是个武士 他觉得他让自己蒙羞了 |
[34:32] | So he committed seppuku, ritual suicide, | 所以他切腹自杀了 |
[34:34] | with his own particular sword. | 用他自己的特殊的”刀” |
[34:55] | – Well, what’s your evidence? – His dinner. | -你有什么证据 -他的晚餐 |
[34:58] | Cheeseburger, fried chicken, | 汉堡 炸鸡 |
[35:00] | mashed potatoes, mac and cheese. | 土豆泥 奶酪通心粉 |
[35:04] | Comfort food. | “心灵美食” |
[35:06] | A condemned man’s last meal. | 一位罪人最后的晚餐 |
[35:08] | Why would he do that? H-how had he dishonored himself? | 他为什么要自杀 他怎么让自己蒙羞了 |
[35:11] | Miss Makkena, you wanna tell us? | 麦凯娜小姐 你想告诉我们吗 |
[35:13] | Me? Why? | 我 为什么 |
[35:15] | Because he told you. | 因为他告诉你了 |
[35:17] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[35:18] | Sure, he did. He came to you to confess, | 他当然告诉你了 他找你去忏悔 |
[35:22] | because he was in love with you. | 因为他爱你 |
[35:27] | Kris. | 克里斯 |
[35:29] | I brought you this. | 我给你带来了这个 |
[35:31] | I thought I-I won’t need it anymore. | 我觉得我用不上了 |
[35:35] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[35:36] | Uh, ye–sure. | 可以 |
[35:37] | – Okay, Titus didn’t love me. – Sure, he did. | -好吧 提图不爱我 -他当然爱你 |
[35:39] | He had a photograph of you on his desk. | 他桌子上有一张你的照片 |
[35:42] | He kept it there. | 一直放在那儿 |
[35:43] | He also hired a hooker that looked exactly like you. | 他还雇了一个长得很像你的妓女 |
[35:45] | It wasn’t hard to see. | 谁都看得出来 |
[35:46] | He came because he knew | 他去找你是因为 |
[35:48] | there was a problem with Redbird. | 他知道”红雀”有缺陷 |
[35:51] | It’s what led to those deaths, | 还造成了平民的死亡 |
[35:52] | and you three covered it up. | 你们三个却把它掩盖了 |
[35:54] | You made investigators think it was something else, | 你让调查员以为事故是其他原因导致的 |
[35:56] | but he couldn’t live with that. | 但是他却欺骗不了自己 |
[35:58] | People died… because we screwed up. | 人们因为我们的失误而死了 |
[36:00] | There were mistakes. We all know it. | 的确有失误 我们都知道 |
[36:02] | We lied! To everyone! | 我们向世人撒谎 |
[36:06] | It’s not… it isn’t honorable. | 这很不荣耀 |
[36:09] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我根本不知道那是什么意思 |
[36:10] | Look, it was a moment. | 我们只错了一点点 |
[36:12] | Okay? That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[36:13] | The point is to collect ourselves, | 重点是我们要镇定 |
[36:15] | act with grace, and move on, because if we don’t, | 行事体面 继续向前 因为如果我们不这么做 |
[36:18] | Titus, this company– it’s gone. | 提图 这家公司就完了 |
[36:20] | Me, too. I am done. You will have ruined me. | 我也是 我也完蛋了 你会毁了我的 |
[36:23] | Is that what you want to do, Titus? | 你想这样吗 提图 |
[36:25] | – No. – He told you what he was gonna do, | -不想 -他告诉你他想干什么 |
[36:27] | and you didn’t even try and talk him out of it. | 你甚至都没有劝劝他 |
[36:30] | The way I feel right now, I can’t live with myself. | 我现在感觉 我没办法接受这样的自己 |
[36:34] | I think you should do | 我认为你该做 |
[36:36] | whatever brings you peace. | 能带给你平静的事 |
[36:40] | Who knows? It could be beautiful. | 谁知道呢 也许会很好 |
[36:46] | So you went to the office, | 你去了他办公室 |
[36:49] | and you found the suicide note on his computer | 然后你在他电脑里发现了 |
[36:51] | that he told you about, and you got rid of it. | 他跟你说的遗书 你删掉了 |
[37:02] | – Kris… – Look, shut up, Elliott. | -克里斯 -闭嘴 艾略特 |
[37:03] | – Is this true? – Look, even if it were true– | -是真的吗 -听着 即使是真的 |
[37:05] | I had no idea about Titus, none. | 我不知道提图的事 一点都不知道 |
[37:06] | Even if it were, | 即使是真的 |
[37:07] | you can’t prove it. | 你们也没法证明 |
[37:08] | – I’m gonna be sick. – Look, just shut up, okay? I-I-I have– | -我要吐了 -闭嘴吧你 我… |
[37:11] | I have nothing to answer for. | 我无话可说 |
[37:13] | You’re right. We can’t prove anything. | 你说得对 我们没办法证明 |
[37:15] | Not about the suicide. | 不能证明自杀 |
[37:15] | But we can prove the cover-up. | 但是能证明掩盖无人机的事 |
[37:18] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[37:18] | Agent Van Pelt was able to recover documents | 范佩尔探员从斯通的电脑里 |
[37:21] | from Stone’s computer. | 恢复了一些文件 |
[37:22] | They’re just numbers to us, | 对我们来说那只是数字 |
[37:23] | but according to Mr. Kalinosky, | 但是在卡里诺斯基先生眼里 |
[37:26] | they prove that there were flaws in Redbird’s design. | 文件里证明了”红雀”的设计有缺陷 |
[37:29] | He’s out there right now about to give his statement. | 他正在外面 准备录口供 |
[37:31] | No. Mnh-mnh. | 不可能 |
[37:32] | Obstruction of justice, fraud, | 妨碍司法公正 诈骗 |
[37:34] | – maybe even manslaughter. – It was imposible. | -甚至是过失杀人 -不可能 |
[37:36] | I wiped that disk. | 我格式化硬盘了 |
[37:38] | That sounds like a confession. | 听起来像认罪 |
[37:39] | – It does, doesn’t it? – I’m done. | -的确 -我听不下去了 |
[37:41] | Wait, wait. Elliott, hang on. | 等等 等等 艾略特 坚持一下 |
[37:42] | Look, everything’s gonna be all right if we just– | 听着 只要我们一起坚持下去 |
[37:44] | if we just hang together. | 一切都会没事的 |
[37:45] | Hang together? Hang– | 一起坚持 一起 |
[37:46] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[37:48] | After what you did to Titus? | 在你对提图做了那些事以后 |
[37:49] | Just don’t focus on the negative. | 别想那些不好的事 |
[37:50] | Focus on this. | 集中在这件事上 |
[37:52] | I’m calling my lawyer and cutting a deal. | 我要找我的律师 然后达成协议 |
[37:55] | You’re on your own, Kris. Good luck. | 你走你的独木桥吧 克里斯 好运 |
[38:04] | I wiped the disk. | 我格式化了硬盘 |
[38:05] | You’re right. You did. | 你说得对 是格式化了 |
[38:07] | Mr. Kalinosky said the data was just random numbers. | 卡里诺斯基先生说那些这是无序的数字 |
[38:10] | – Gibberish. – Oops. | -无用数据 -这下好了 |
[38:14] | Jane, Rigsby’s on the phone. | 简 瑞斯比的电话 |
[38:16] | Oh. Okay. Excuse me. I’ll take it in your office. | 好的 失陪了 我去你办公室接 |
[38:23] | Miss Makkena, I can’t arrest you today, | 麦凯娜小姐 我今天抓不了你 |
[38:25] | but I will… soon. | 但是早晚可以的 |
[38:33] | – How many names? – Four. | -多少个名字 -四个 |
[38:35] | Ernest Matthewson, Mitchell Livingston Washburn, | 欧内斯特·马修森 米切尔·利文斯顿·沃什伯恩 |
[38:39] | Miguel Vavario, and Jay Roth. | 米盖尔·维瓦里欧 和杰·罗斯 |
[38:41] | Roth. It’s from the German rot. Means “Red.” | 罗斯 在德国俚语里 是红色的意思 |
[38:45] | When did she see him? | 她是什么时候见的他 |
[38:51] | About five and a half months ago. | 大概五个半月之前 |
[38:53] | Do you have the file? | 你拿到病例了吗 |
[38:54] | No. There is no file. | 没 根本没有病例 |
[38:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:57] | Well, I searched the whole office. It’s not here. | 我找了整个办公室 没找到 |
[38:59] | I got the department secretary to check | 我让学院秘书查过了 |
[39:00] | the archived files at the university. | 存档在学校里 |
[39:02] | There’s no file there, either. It’s gone. | 结果那里也没有 消失了 |
[39:04] | He took it. | 他拿走了 |
[39:05] | I’m sorry, Jane. | 抱歉 简 |
[39:06] | Oh, it’s all right, Rigsby. | 没关系 瑞斯比 |
[39:07] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[39:08] | We’ll see you when you get back. | 回来见 |
[39:11] | – Damn it! – Now now. | -见鬼 -真是见鬼 |
[39:14] | I thought we had something. I really did. | 我以为我们有线索了 真的 |
[39:19] | Why aren’t you more upset? | 你怎么不生气 |
[39:20] | Well, I kind of half-expected it. | 我其实差不多猜到了 |
[39:22] | And I know something that Red John doesn’t. | 我还知道血腥约翰不知道的事 |
[39:26] | Sophie dictated her notes. | 索菲会口述笔记 |
[39:28] | She couldn’t type. Never learned. | 她不会打字 永远都学不会 |
[39:31] | She was kind of proud of the fact. | 她还挺自豪 |
[39:33] | She had a service that transcribed everything for her. | 她找了个机构为她转录 |
[39:36] | Did they keep a copy? | 他们还留着副本吗 |
[39:38] | Very possibly. | 很有可能 |
[39:42] | Preliminary diagnostic session with Jay Roth. | 杰·罗斯第一期治疗初级诊断分析 |
[39:45] | Mr. Roth came in complaining of a recent issue | 罗斯先生抱怨最近患有 |
[39:47] | – with severe acrophobia. – Fear of heights. | -严重的恐高症 -怕高 |
[39:49] | He’s middle-aged, | 他是个中年男人 |
[39:51] | in good health, with no stated prior history | 身体健康 以前并没有 |
[39:53] | of psychiatric issues. | 精神方面的问题 |
[39:56] | He has no living family, but many friends | 没有家人 但是有很多朋友 |
[39:58] | on whom he relies for company and emotional support. | 他们给予他陪伴和情感上的支持 |
[40:02] | He’s well-spoken, good posture, self-possessed. | 他谈吐不凡 举止优雅 沉着冷静 |
[40:06] | In the waiting room, he sat calmly in one place, | 在等候室 他淡然的坐在一处 |
[40:08] | needing no distraction. | 没有做任何消遣时间的事 |
[40:10] | Though I note, he is an excellent whistler. | 不过我发现 他很会吹口哨 |
[40:15] | His self-presentation is pleasant, | 他的自我陈述很讨人喜欢 |
[40:17] | but there are hints in his behavior | 但是他的举止暗示 |
[40:19] | of a damaged and narcissistic personality. | 他具有受损和自恋型人格 |
[40:23] | He says he deals with conflict and adversity easily, though. | 尽管他说很善于处理矛盾和困难 |
[40:26] | I’m not convinced he’s being truthful about this. | 我不相信这一点 |
[40:31] | In fact, much of what he said, though spoken convincingly, | 事实上 他说的很多话 虽然很有说服力 |
[40:35] | did not match what I can only call | 但并不符合我对于他种种表现的 |
[40:36] | my instinctive response to his presence, | 本能反应 |
[40:39] | though I cannot point to identifiable | 虽然我不能指出 |
[40:41] | clinical behaviors that indicate this. | 他的临床行为证明这一点 |
[40:45] | I sense something deceptive and dark | 我感觉到在他的情感面具之下 |
[40:47] | in his emotional makeup. | 有一些虚伪的和黑暗的特质 |
[40:50] | However, there is every indication | 然而 的确有迹象指出 |
[40:51] | that his phobia issues are real– | 他的恐惧症是真的 |
[40:53] | whether acrophobia or some other issue | 不管是恐高症还是 |
[40:55] | remains to be seen. | 其他待观察的症状 |
[40:58] | An interesting case. | 有趣的病例 |
[41:01] | I look forward to further sessions with him. | 我期待与他进行进一步的治疗 |