时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Mentalist”… | “超感神探” 前情提要… |
[00:01] | Jane has worked out that Red John is one of seven men. | Jane已经推断出红约翰就是七人中的一个 |
[00:03] | But Red John also knows the seven names on Jane’s list. | 而且红约翰知道Jane所怀疑的每一个对象 |
[00:08] | I’m gonna give you the seven names, | 我把那七个名字给你 |
[00:10] | and I need you to put a G.P.S. bug | 我想让你对他们手机 |
[00:11] | on each of their cell phones. | 进行GPS跟踪 |
[00:13] | – The wires are up. – Okay. We watch them like hawks. | – 搞定了 – 很好 给我密切监视 |
[00:16] | We log everywhere they go 24/7. | 全天记录他们到过的每一个地方 |
[00:19] | We have an anonymous tip directed to your unit. | 有人匿名线报 说找你们小组 |
[00:21] | A person or persons in distress at 5570 west huron. | Huron西路5570号有人被扣留了 |
[00:24] | Brett Partridge is there. | Brett Partridge就在那里 |
[00:34] | Partridge. | Partridge啊 |
[00:36] | Tiger… | 老虎… |
[00:37] | T… tiger. | 老… 老虎 |
[00:39] | Just that hammer… You see that up there? | 上面那个锤子… 看见没? |
[00:41] | Is that blood on the hitting side? | 锤头的那侧上是血迹吗? |
[00:43] | Could be. I’ll call forensics. | 可能是吧 我打给鉴证科的人 |
[00:45] | Did you see that? He did not want to go up that ladder. | 看见没? 他都不想爬到梯子上看看 |
[00:48] | Didn’t the psychiatrist’s office say | 那个心理医生不是提过 |
[00:50] | that Red John was afraid of heights? | 红约翰恐高吗? |
[00:54] | Wh… where did you come from? | 你… 你从哪里冒出来的? |
[01:01] | While investigating Red John, | 调查红约翰案子的时候 |
[01:03] | Homeland Security’s begun to suspect the existence | 国土安全部开始怀疑 |
[01:06] | of a powerful secret organization | 在加州执法系统内部 |
[01:08] | within California law enforcement. | 存在一个强大的秘密组织 |
[01:11] | We’re looking for partners within the FBI. | 我们正在联邦调查局内部寻求合作伙伴 |
[01:13] | Lower level guys that we’re sure we can trust. | 我们确定能信任的低层官员 |
[01:16] | That’s me. | 说的就是我 |
[01:18] | We should talk some more. Get in the car. | 咱们该多聊点 上车吧 |
[01:20] | – Do I have a choice? – No. | – 能不去吗? – 不能 |
[01:21] | I was wrong about you. You’re not Red John. | 我看错你了 你不是红约翰 |
[01:23] | You’re hunting him, same as me. | 你在追捕他 就像我一样 |
[01:24] | We both want our revenge, | 我们都想报仇 |
[01:26] | and only one of us is going to get it. | 但只有一个人能够如愿以偿 |
[01:28] | – Please tell me who the suspects are. – No. | – 请告诉我嫌疑人都有谁 – 不行 |
[01:31] | You understand I’m gonna have to torture you. | 你要理解 我必须折磨你 |
[01:33] | Put your hands in the air! Jane, you all right? | 把手举起来! Jane 你没事吧? |
[01:37] | Are you gonna finish this thing? | 你会搞定这件事吗? |
[01:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:44] | There is a powerful organization within law enforcement. | 执法系统里的确有个组织 |
[01:47] | It’s a lot bigger than you thought. | 他们的权势超乎你的想象 |
[01:48] | It’s not just the big boys, either. | 里面既有那些有权有势的人 |
[01:50] | They even let lower level guys like me in. | 也有像我这样的底层人士 |
[01:59] | Agent Kirkland tried to escape. | Kirkland探员企图逃跑 |
[02:02] | You had no choice but to use deadly force. | 你不得不开枪将其击毙 |
[02:04] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗? |
[02:06] | Tiger tiger. | 老虎 老虎 |
[02:09] | Tiger tiger. | 老虎 老虎 |
[02:12] | 加州 旧金山 | |
[02:20] | Radcliffe酒店 | |
[02:24] | –==圣城家园SCG字幕组 http://hd.cnscg.com/==– 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 | |
[02:39] | Hold the elevator. | 按住电梯 |
[02:44] | So, dad, can we ride on the cable car? | 老爸 我们能去坐缆车吗? |
[02:45] | Yeah, you bet. | 好啊 如你所愿 |
[02:48] | Then lunch in Chinatown? | 然后去唐人街吃午餐? |
[02:49] | Again? | 又去? |
[02:50] | I like those noodles, and the dumplings. | 我很喜欢吃面条和饺子呢 |
[02:53] | Well… | 好吧… |
[02:59] | Whoa! What the heck?! | 哇! 搞什么鬼?! |
[03:02] | Hey, how do you think you are? You can’t shove my kid. | 嘿 你以为你是谁啊? 你撞到我家孩子了 |
[03:04] | Don’t run away from me! Hey! Hey! | 别逃跑啊! 喂! 站住! |
[03:08] | You open this door! | 把门打开! |
[03:10] | I’m complaining to the management! You hear me? | 我会投诉你的! 听见没? |
[03:12] | You all right, buddy? | 你没事吧 孩子? |
[03:14] | He get ya? Huh? | 他撞伤你没? 嗯? |
[03:17] | Mr. Parkman? | Parkman先生? |
[03:19] | Sir, this is hotel security. | 先生 我是酒店保安 |
[03:24] | Mr. Parkman, I’m gonna have to ask you | Parkman先生 我必须要求您 |
[03:25] | to open the door, please. | 打开门 |
[03:28] | Mr. Parkman? Sir? | Parkman先生? 先生? |
[03:31] | I’m coming in. | 我要进去咯 |
[03:37] | Help. | 救命啊 |
[03:40] | He stabbed me. | 他刺伤了我 |
[03:42] | Who stabbed you? | 谁刺伤了你? |
[03:43] | Mr. Parkman? | Parkman先生? |
[03:45] | Oh, jeez. Mr. Parkman? | 天啊 Parkman先生? |
[03:47] | G… get some help. | 快… 快找人帮忙 |
[03:51] | Uh, call 911. Room 815. | 快报警 815房间 |
[03:55] | Deceased white male. | 死者为白人男性 |
[04:00] | And you say the victim appeared worried? | 你说死者看上去很慌张? |
[04:02] | Yeah, he was looking over his shoulder | 是的 他进电梯之后 |
[04:04] | when he got in the elevator, like he was being chased. | 一直东张西望 好像有人在追他 |
[04:08] | Yeah. He had something in a paper bag. | 是的 他手里还拿着一个纸袋 |
[04:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:12] | And what sort of time was this? | 大概是什么时间? |
[04:14] | 10:55. | 10点55分 |
[04:16] | I entered the room at 10:58 p.m. | 10点58分的时候我进了这个房间 |
[04:18] | The victim, Chad Parkman, | 死者Chad Parkman |
[04:19] | was on the floor in some distress. | 受伤躺在地板上 |
[04:22] | He stated he had been stabbed by another individual. | 他说他被另一个人刺伤了 |
[04:24] | Hmm. Although he appeared to be alone in the room. | 不过看上去他是一个人在这屋里的 |
[04:26] | Lisbon. Uh, this is the head of hotel security. | Lisbon 这位是酒店保安的头儿 |
[04:28] | A fount of information. Agent Lisbon from the CBI. | 是他报的案 这位是加州调查局的Lisbon探员 |
[04:31] | She’ll be happy to listen to you. | 她会很乐意听你汇报的 |
[04:33] | Do we have a murder weapon? | 找到凶器没? |
[04:35] | Uh, no, ma’am, nor have I been able to establish | 没有 长官 也没有找到 |
[04:37] | any means of egress used by the killer. | 凶手可能逃逸的任何出口 |
[04:38] | Uh, what about a paper bag? | 纸袋找到没? |
[04:40] | The kid outside mentioned a paper bag. | 外面那个孩子提到一个纸袋 |
[04:42] | Uh, just scraps on the toilet. | 厕所里有些碎片 |
[04:44] | – Must have been shredded and flushed. – Any idea what was in it? | – 肯定是撕毁后冲走了 – 知道里面是什么吗? |
[04:46] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[04:48] | Maybe the perp who killed him took it. | 也许是杀他的凶手拿走了 |
[04:51] | Hey, boss. Just got a call on the radio. | 嘿 头儿 接到一宗报案 |
[04:53] | another homicide nearby. | 附近有另一桩凶杀案 |
[04:54] | – Attempted carjacking, looks like. – Related? | – 看上去像有预谋的劫车案 – 两个案子有关联吗? |
[04:56] | Probably not. Thought I’d check it out. | 可能没有 我想过去查查 |
[04:58] | All right. Come back as quick as you can. | 好吧 尽快赶回来 |
[04:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:03] | When I was outside the room, I heard them struggling, | 我在屋子外面的时候 听见他在挣扎 |
[05:06] | then heard the victim cry out when he was stabbed. | 然后听到死者被刺伤时的惨叫声 |
[05:09] | But then I got the door open… | 然后我打开了门… |
[05:11] | – He was all alone. – Window’s open. | – 却只看到他一个人 – 窗子是开着的 |
[05:13] | It’s a long way down, and a long way up to the roof. | 从这层爬下去很高 爬上屋顶也有一段距离 |
[05:16] | I don’t think he went that way. | 我认为他不是从窗子逃走的 |
[05:17] | – So, what? Magic? – Nope. | – 那是什么? 魔法? – 不是 |
[05:20] | Just a trick. | 只是个小把戏 |
[05:21] | And we all know how good you are at those, don’t we? | 我们也都知道你很擅长这种 是吧? |
[05:24] | Tricks, I mean. | 我是指这种把戏 |
[05:25] | – Hey, Teresa. – Ray. | – 嘿 Teresa – Ray |
[05:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[05:29] | You don’t work at the CBI anymore. | 你已经不在加州调查局工作了 |
[05:31] | – I’m with a client. – He works for Visualize. | – 我陪客户一起来的 – 他为Visualize效力 |
[05:33] | He does, and this is a Visualize matter. | 确实如此 而且这是跟Visualize有关的案件 |
[05:37] | – Who are they? – Uh, this is Jason Cooper, | – 他们是谁? – 这位是Jason Cooper |
[05:40] | Errand boy for cult leader Bret Stiles, | 是异教教主Bret Stiles的小跟班 |
[05:42] | and Ray Haffner, who is a member of the cult. | 还有Ray Haffner 也是狂热教徒 |
[05:45] | Visualize is not a cult, | Visualize不是异教 |
[05:48] | and it is exactly bigotry like that | 那些特别偏执的人 |
[05:50] | that leads to murders like this. | 才会走上谋杀这条路 |
[05:51] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么呢? |
[05:53] | Chad parkman was a prominent member | Chad parkman是Visualize社团里面 |
[05:54] | of the Visualize community. | 一位杰出的成员 |
[05:56] | We view his murder as a hate crime. | 我们认为他的死是仇杀 |
[05:58] | Mr. Haffner is to be included in your investigation. | Haffner也会参与你们的调查 |
[06:01] | Purely as a victim’s advocate, | 只是单纯作为死者的律师 |
[06:03] | but I do like the idea of working with you again, Teresa. | 但我很高兴能再一次和你合作 Teresa |
[06:07] | I appreciate your concern, Mr. Cooper, | 非常感谢你们这么配合 Cooper先生 |
[06:09] | but we never let civilians in our investigations… ever. | 不过我们从来不会… 让普通公民参与调查 |
[06:13] | Never ever? | 那他算什么? |
[06:14] | – Well, he’s… He’s different. – I’m different. | – 他… 他不一样 – 我跟你不同 |
[06:17] | I have a letter here signed by the lieutenant governor | 我这里有一封由副州长签署的信件 |
[06:20] | inviting Mr. Haffner to join the investigation. | 邀请Haffner先生参与这次的调查 |
[06:23] | To observe. That’s all. | 只是来观察一番 没别的事 |
[06:24] | Read the letter, Agent Lisbon. | 好好看看这封信吧 Lisbon探员 |
[06:26] | I am confident you’ll want to grant | 我相信你们肯定愿意 |
[06:28] | the lieutenant governor’s request. | 执行副州长的命令 |
[06:39] | So… any ideas on the case yet? | 你… 现在对这件案子有什么想法了吗? |
[06:42] | Just questions. | 只有些疑问 |
[06:44] | It’s a stumper, isn’t it? | 是道难题 对吧? |
[06:46] | Speaking of which, how’s your Red John investigation going? | 说到这 你对红约翰的案子调查得怎么样了? |
[06:49] | In the bag. | 稳操胜券了 |
[06:59] | You know, we study you in Visualize now. | 你该知道 我们现在在Visualize里研究你 |
[07:01] | – Oh. – Yeah. | – 噢 – 是的 |
[07:02] | Your blind struggle against fate. | 研究你对命运盲目的反抗 |
[07:04] | So heroic. So fruitless. | 如此英勇 又如此徒劳 |
[07:07] | Bret says there’s a lot to be learned | Bret说观察Patrick Jane |
[07:09] | from watching Patrick Jane, so… we all do. | 能学到很多东西 所以… 我们都在学习 |
[07:12] | So much anger. | 你很生气啊 |
[07:14] | It’s not good for you. | 对你来说可不好哟 |
[07:15] | Anger? I’m not angry. | 生气? 我没生气 |
[07:17] | Annihilating rage. | 要战胜愤怒 |
[07:20] | About what, I have no idea. | 虽然我不知道你在愤怒些什么 |
[07:22] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你一点也不了解我 |
[07:24] | Just what’s written on your face. | 可是你表情都写在脸上了 |
[07:27] | You’re so much smarter than everybody else, right? | 你认为你比别人聪明 是吧? |
[07:31] | But it isn’t helping you catch Red John, is it? | 但你还是没抓着红约翰 是吗? |
[07:38] | Here’s a switch for you. | 让我们换个角色 |
[07:40] | I’m gonna predict your future. | 我来预测你的未来 |
[07:42] | There’s a comeuppance headed your way. | 你将会为你所做而付出代价 |
[07:48] | You’re a worse psychic than you were a cop. | 你当灵媒还不如当警察好呢 |
[08:08] | Hey. | 那么 |
[08:09] | So our victim… Chad Parkman… | 那个死者… Chad Parkman… |
[08:11] | was a successful olympic gymnastics coach. | 曾是个很出名的奥运会体操教练 |
[08:14] | He had a facility out in Marin. | 他在Marin有训练场 |
[08:15] | What was he doing at he hotel? | 那他来这酒店干嘛? |
[08:16] | Sports health conference. He was the keynote speaker. | 体育健康峰会 他是主讲嘉宾 |
[08:19] | Hmm. What about the Visualize angle? | 那Visualize那边呢? |
[08:20] | Did you find anything there? | 那边查到了什么? |
[08:21] | Nothing I.D.ing him as a member. | 没证据证明他是其中一员 |
[08:23] | You think Cooper’s lying? | 你觉得Cooper在说谎? |
[08:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:26] | Uh, if Bret Stiles sends his second-in-command | 如果Bret Stiles把他的二把手 |
[08:28] | and private security, it’s important to Visualize somehow. | 和私人保镖都派来了 那对Visualize来说这一定很重要 |
[08:31] | Let’s play nice. I’ll go make up with Cooper. | 让我们稍微扮下好人 我去和Cooper谈谈 |
[08:34] | I want you to go through the security tapes with Haffner. | 我想让你和Haffner一起把保安镜头录像查一遍 |
[08:36] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[08:37] | Just be helpful and accommodating. | 对他随和 温柔一点 |
[08:38] | Get him talking. | 让他说话 |
[08:40] | Pump him for every bit of information that you can. | 想办法套出他知道的一切情报 |
[08:42] | Sure, boss. I know what to do. | 明白 头儿 我知道该怎么做 |
[08:44] | But be careful. You know. | 但小心点 你懂的 |
[08:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:50] | Hey. You wanna come with me to talk to Cooper? | 嘿 你想和我一起去找Cooper谈谈吗? |
[08:52] | Nope. | 不了 |
[08:53] | We don’t want to spook him. | 我们不能打草惊蛇 |
[08:55] | I’ll take Cho to Parkman’s gym. He can talk reps and curls, | 我和Cho一起去Parkman的体操训练馆 他负责问话 |
[08:58] | and I’ll take a little look around. | 我就趁机四处逛逛 |
[09:00] | All right. I’ll call you if I find anything out. | 那如果有线索 我打电话给你 |
[09:16] | 加州 Marin市 Parkman体操训练馆 | |
[09:26] | Nice… nice… | 不错… 很不错… |
[09:29] | Okay, now… | 好了 现在… |
[09:31] | All right, now… | 好 现在… |
[09:32] | Stick the landing, Kimmy. | 注意落地 Kimmy |
[09:34] | Good… | 好… |
[09:37] | Gah! That’s right! Nice. | 天啊! 不错! 很棒 |
[09:40] | Wow. She’s impressive. | 哇喔 她很出色 |
[09:42] | You know, Rio 2016… That’s the goal. | 参加16年的里约奥运会… 这就是目标 |
[09:44] | And, uh, Parkman was your first choice as coach? | Parkman是不是你孩子的第一任教练? |
[09:47] | You bet. Uh… Parkman offering to coach your kid? | 你猜呢… Parkman同意训练你家孩子? |
[09:51] | Ah, you know, he’s probably too busy with Kimmy | 你知道的 他也许太忙于训练Kimmy了 |
[09:53] | to take your kid on, but, uh, he’s the best. | 没空训练你家孩子 但他是最好的教练 |
[09:56] | – Yeah? – Oh, yeah. | – 真的? – 是的 |
[09:57] | He got Kimmy to bear down in ways I never could. | 他能让Kimmy那么发奋努力 我做不到 |
[09:59] | She’s always texting with friends, | 她老是和朋友发短信聊天 |
[10:00] | Wanting to go for pizza on a Friday night with boys. | 每次星期五就会和男生出去鬼混 |
[10:03] | You know? No more of that. | 知道吗? 她再也不干了 |
[10:05] | – Mm. Thank goodness. – Yeah. Yeah. | – 谢天谢地 – 是啊 |
[10:06] | And I never felt I had to worry | 而且我也不需要担心 |
[10:09] | about her being alone with him. | 她和教练独处一室 |
[10:10] | – Well, that would be important, wouldn’t it? – Yeah. | – 那真是省心不少 对吧? – 是 |
[10:13] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 继续吧 |
[10:19] | Did Mr. Parkman ever talk about his personal life? | Parkman先生有没有提起过他的私生活? |
[10:21] | No, never. I would ask questions sometimes | 不 从不 我有时候会问一下 |
[10:23] | just to be polite, you know, and he would just be very vague. | 只是为了礼貌 但每次他都含糊其辞 |
[10:27] | Thank you. Mm-hmm. | 谢谢 |
[10:28] | Uh, excuse me…ooh! | 抱歉… 哦! |
[10:31] | Whoa, careful. | 小心点 |
[10:33] | – You all right? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 嗯 |
[10:35] | Guess I shouldn’t have worn heels. | 大概我不该穿高跟鞋 |
[10:37] | Um, my little sister’s interested in gymnastics. | 我的妹妹对体操很感兴趣 |
[10:39] | Could you help explain this pricing to me? | 你能否和我说说这儿的训练价格? |
[10:41] | – Uh, I don’t work here. – Oh. I… | – 我不在这儿工作 – 我… |
[10:44] | Excuse me. You’re the guy from CBI? | 等下 你是加州调查局的? |
[10:45] | That’s right. Agent Kimball Cho. | 是的 我是Kimball Cho探员 |
[10:47] | – I’m Bill Mylar, co-owner. We talked on the phone. – Right. | – 我叫Bill Mylar 这儿的合伙人 我们电话联系过 – 是的 |
[10:49] | Oh, wait. You’re here investigating something? | 等下 你来这儿是查案子的? |
[10:52] | – A murder. – I thought you were gonna come directly to my office. | – 谋杀案 – 我觉得我们还是去办公室谈谈比较好 |
[10:55] | Uh, we decided to talk to some of your clientele. | 我们想和你的客户了解一下 |
[10:57] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你不介意吧? |
[10:59] | Anything that helps, but the truth is, | 随便怎么查 不过事实是 |
[11:00] | everybody here at the gym loved Chad. | 这儿的每个人都喜欢Chad |
[11:02] | Mm. People always say that about the dead. | 对于死者 大家都喜欢这么说说 |
[11:04] | Seldom is it true. Is there someplace private we can talk? | 不过很少是真话 这儿有地方我们可以谈谈吗? |
[11:11] | So… you’re a policeman. | 那么… 你是个警察 |
[11:15] | I’m so sorry. I’m embarrassed. | 我很抱歉 真是尴尬 |
[11:19] | – Somebody died? – Yes. | – 死人了吗? – 是的 |
[11:21] | Oh, my gosh, a murder? | 天啊 谋杀? |
[11:22] | – Did you know Chad Parkman? – The gym owner? | – 你知道Chad Parkman? – 这家训练馆的老板? |
[11:25] | No. What happened? | 不 发生什么了? |
[11:27] | There’s a staff member right over there. | 那边有一个工作人员 |
[11:29] | They can tell you about the pricing. | 他们应该会知道价钱 |
[11:33] | Tough guy, huh? | 不愿说对吗? |
[11:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:39] | Excuse me. Could you help me with this pricing? | 抱歉 你能和我说下这儿的价钱吗? |
[11:44] | I’m sorry we got off on the wrong foot. | 不好意思 我们一开始查错人了 |
[11:47] | Now I want you to know that I am completely committed | 我想让你知道 我们会不遗余力 |
[11:49] | to finding whoever killed Mr. Parkman. | 找到杀害Parkman的凶手 |
[11:52] | Our interests are the same. | 我们的目的完全一致 |
[11:54] | In light of that, I… I was wondering if you could give me | 说到这个 我… 我想你能否给我说下 |
[11:57] | a little history as to Mr. Parkman’s role in Visualize. | Parkman先生在Visualize的事情呢 |
[12:00] | I haven’t been able to find any evidence | 我并没找到他和你们组织 |
[12:02] | linking him to the organization. | 有关联的地方 |
[12:04] | Chad’s eyes were opened to the truth only recently. | Chad是最近才觉悟 并加入组织的 |
[12:08] | But he was deeply committed. | 但他是一位非常忠实的教徒 |
[12:10] | – We had big plans for him. – What kind of plans? | – 我们为他谋划了一个大计划 – 什么样的计划? |
[12:13] | Chad Parkman had very positive name recognition | Chad Parkman在很多地方 |
[12:16] | across all quadrants. | 都享有盛名 |
[12:18] | The most commonly used word to describe him | 别人对他的第一印象一般是 |
[12:20] | was “trustworthy.” | “值得信任” |
[12:22] | So you were gonna use him for public outreach? | 那你们本来打算通过他来宣传你们组织? |
[12:24] | Something like that, yes. | 是的 差不多 |
[12:26] | Do you think that’s why someone killed him? | 你认为这会不会就是他被杀害的原因? |
[12:28] | It’s a strong possibility. | 很有可能 |
[12:30] | Uh, what was Mr. Parkman’s relationship with Bret Stiles? | 那Parkman和Bret Stiles有什么关系? |
[12:33] | Bret Stiles was a guide and a beacon for Chad, | Bret Stiles就像Chad的导师 灯塔 |
[12:36] | as he is for all of us. | 同时也是我们的导师 |
[12:38] | And where is Mr. Stiles? | 那Stiles先生在哪? |
[12:40] | I can’t be certain. | 我不清楚 |
[12:42] | Really? You have no idea where he is? | 真的? 你真不知道他在哪? |
[12:46] | It is not necessary for me to know where he is in physical space. | 我不需要知道他的位置 |
[12:50] | If he needs me, he will find me. | 如果他需要我 他会找到我 |
[12:54] | Would you excuse me? | 不好意思? |
[12:56] | Hey, Rigs. | 嘿 Rigs |
[12:58] | Hey. I’m at the carjacking scene. | 我在劫车现场 |
[13:01] | So the victim here got shot. | 这个死者中了枪 |
[13:03] | On the seat next to him, we have a bloody knife. | 他旁边的座位上 有把带血的刀子 |
[13:06] | Do you think it’s the same knife that was used to kill Parkman? | 你觉得那个是杀害Parkman的凶器吗? |
[13:09] | Yeah, it could be. | 嗯 有可能 |
[13:12] | You can see the hotel from here. | 这儿离酒店也不远 |
[13:15] | Get that knife to the lab. | 把刀带回实验室 |
[13:16] | – Will do, boss. – I’m on my way back to CBI. | – 好的 头儿 – 我在回去的路上 |
[13:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:26] | Good. | 好 |
[13:28] | Parkman was the face of the business. | Parkman就是这儿的顶台柱 |
[13:29] | I do the business. | 我负责运营 |
[13:31] | And how is business? | 生意如何? |
[13:33] | Phenomenal. We’re planning on expanding | 非常好 我们正计划向 |
[13:35] | to the southeast, northeast, every place. | 东南 东北地区发展 到处都可以 |
[13:38] | Now I don’t know what we’re gonna do. | 可现在 我是没啥办法了 |
[13:39] | Well, there are upsides to Parkman’s death, | 可Parkman的死也是有好处的 |
[13:41] | let’s be honest. | 你就说实话吧 |
[13:43] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[13:44] | You know, that’s a very sick thing to say. | 要知道 你说这话很没良心 |
[13:45] | Well, think about all the sympathetic press coverage. | 至少你会得到媒体同情 |
[13:47] | That’s free publicity right there. | 这可是个免费宣传的机会 |
[13:49] | Plus the whole Visualize mess goes away. | 而且可以让那些Visualize的人离开这儿 |
[13:51] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[13:53] | Well, you’ve heard of Visualize, right? | 你知道Visualize的 对吧? |
[13:55] | Of course I have. It’s that wacko cult. | 当然 那是个邪教 |
[13:56] | What does that have to do with anything? | 我们和那个邪教有什么关系? |
[13:58] | Yeah, well, Parkman was a member of Visualize. | Parkman就是Visualize的一员 |
[14:01] | – You didn’t know that? – No. | – 你不知道? – 不 |
[14:06] | – You sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | – 你确定? – 当然 |
[14:22] | Tell me, did Chad talk about Visualize a lot? | 那Chad会不会和你说过Visualize? |
[14:25] | Yeah, sure. Uh… He was a member. | 是啊 当然… 他是其中一员 |
[14:27] | Some kind of weird self-help group. | 一个很古怪的自助团体 |
[14:30] | It’s not my thing, but if it helped him coach, | 不是我喜欢的东西 但只要能帮他教孩子 |
[14:31] | all the power to him. | 给他力量就没关系 |
[14:33] | Mm. And, uh, Mr. Mylar… | 还有 Mylar先生… |
[14:35] | how did he feel about Visualize? | 他觉得Visualize如何呢? |
[14:37] | Oh, Mylar hated that stuff. | 哦 Mylar很讨厌那些 |
[14:38] | You’d see them arguing about it all the time. | 你见他们成天就在那吵架 |
[14:40] | Oh, really? Hated it, did he? Hmm. | 真的? 他很讨厌对吧? |
[14:42] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:45] | You got me. A foolish lie. | 被你逮到了 这谎真不怎么样 |
[14:48] | The truth…I was mad as hell about Visualize. | 事实上… 他加入Visualize 我很生气 |
[14:51] | I’m trying to expand our business, | 当我正试着扩展我们的生意的时候 |
[14:52] | he joins some moonbat cult? | 他跑去搞邪教组织? |
[14:55] | We fought about it a lot, so now I feel guilty | 我们经常因为这个吵架 所以我感到很不安 |
[14:58] | that we ended on bad terms. | 没想到是这个结果 |
[15:00] | But I didn’t kill him. | 但人不是我杀的 |
[15:03] | You didn’t, did you? | 你没有 对吧? |
[15:07] | Boss wants us back. | 头儿想让我们回去 |
[15:09] | Lisbon, you find something? | Lisbon 你发现什么了? |
[15:11] | The knife that killed Parkman | Rigsby在劫车现场发现 |
[15:13] | at the site of Rigsby’s carjacking. | 杀害Parkman的刀了 |
[15:14] | Uh, what was the carjacking victim’s name? | 那个车主是谁? |
[15:16] | Frost. Devin Frost. | Frost 叫Devin Frost |
[15:18] | Tell me about Devin Frost. | 和我说说Devin Frost |
[15:20] | Devin? He used to work here. He’s a good kid. | Devin? 他以前在这儿干过 不错的小伙 |
[15:23] | Interesting news. The plot thickens. | 有意思 谜题越来越多了 |
[15:27] | Plot thickens. | 越来越多了 |
[15:28] | Lisbon? | 喂 Lisbon? |
[15:30] | She’s gone. | 她挂了 |
[15:40] | We’re in an alley about a block from the hotel. | 我们正在离酒店不远的一个小巷子里 |
[15:42] | We found a gun. | 发现了一把枪 |
[15:44] | Is this the gun used to kill Frost? 347 | 是这把枪杀害Frost的? |
[15:46] | Yeah, looks like it. And there’s duct tape on the barrel | 嗯 很像 枪管上粘着胶带 |
[15:48] | from the silencer. | 用来连着消音器的 |
[15:49] | Well, get it to ballistics. Make sure it’s a match. | 去做个弹道鉴定 看是否一致 |
[15:52] | See if we can get any fingerprints. | 看看有没有指纹 |
[15:54] | Will do. Bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[15:57] | Looks like we’ve got the gun. Yeah? | 看上去我们找到枪了 对吧? |
[15:59] | It’s on its way to forensics now, but it’s a pretty sure bet. | 正带去检验科 不过我打赌肯定是 |
[16:02] | Well, as soon as Haffner gets here, we’ll get started. | 好 等Haffner来了 我们就开始分析案情 |
[16:04] | I don’t like it, boss. | 我不喜欢这样 头儿 |
[16:05] | Uh… Haffner shouldn’t even be in our offices. | 嗯… Haffner不该来我们这儿 |
[16:07] | He’s one of Jane’s Red John suspects. | 他是Jane的红约翰嫌疑人之一 |
[16:09] | And he’s a member of Visualize. | 但他也是一名Visualize成员 |
[16:10] | Which is run by another Red John suspect. | 而且这个教的领袖是另一名嫌疑犯 |
[16:12] | We should be investigating him, | 我们应该调查一下他 |
[16:13] | not letting him join our investigation. | 而不是让他参与我们的调查 |
[16:14] | We don’t really have a choice. | 我们没得选择 |
[16:16] | Might as well make the most of it. Haffner! | 只能什么都试试了 Haffner! |
[16:18] | Teresa. | 嘿 Teresa |
[16:22] | Lovely as always. | 和平常一样可爱 |
[16:26] | Guys. So what have we got so far? | 进展如何? |
[16:28] | Well, let’s see. | 咱们来看看 |
[16:32] | Parkman entered the hotel at 10:48. | Parkman于10:48进入宾馆 |
[16:34] | He was anxious, and witnesses got the impression | 他很焦虑 目击者称 |
[16:37] | that he was being pursued. | 他像是被人跟踪 |
[16:39] | He has an altercation in the elevator, | 他在电梯里发生了一次口角 |
[16:41] | and Parkman flees to his room at approximately 10:51. | 然后在大约10:51逃回自己的房间 |
[16:45] | And at 10:58, hotel security opened Parkman’s room | 而在10:58 宾馆保安进入他的房间 |
[16:48] | to find him dying on the floor with a stab wound. | 正好撞见身负刀伤的Parkman倒在地上 |
[16:51] | At 12 past 11:00, police and E.M.T.S arrive, | 警方和医疗急救小组于11:12抵达现场 |
[16:53] | but they pronounce Parkman dead at the scene. | 但他们当场宣布Parkman死亡 |
[16:55] | Nobody could have entered or left the room | 在那段时间内 任何人都不可能 |
[16:57] | during that time period without being seen. | 进出那间房间而不被看到 |
[16:59] | Huh. | 哈 |
[17:01] | Here’s the park. | 这边是公园 |
[17:02] | The hotel’s on the one side, | 宾馆在这一边 |
[17:05] | and this is where Devin Frost was murdered… | 而Devin Frost是在公园的另一边… |
[17:07] | on the other side of the park. | 遇害的 |
[17:09] | Now, in Frost’s car, there’s a knife | 在Frost的车里有一把刀 |
[17:10] | with Parkman’s blood on the blade | 刀刃上沾有Parkman的血迹 |
[17:12] | and Frost’s fingerprints on the handle. | 把手上有Frost的指纹 |
[17:14] | We also found a homemade silencer in the car. | 我们还在车内发现一个自制的简易消音器 |
[17:16] | And we found the gun that belongs to the silencer here in the alley, | 而跟那个消音器配套的枪是在这个巷子里找到的 |
[17:19] | which, given the timeline, seems to be a physical impossibility. | 但从时间线上看来 这在理论上是不可能的 |
[17:22] | So… Frost stabbed Parkman | 也就是说… Frost捅了Parkman |
[17:25] | and somehow left the hotel without being seen, | 神不知鬼不觉地从宾馆脱身 |
[17:28] | and then an unknown assailant killed Frost? | 又死在一个半路杀出的程咬金手里? |
[17:31] | It would look that way. | 看起来是这样 |
[17:32] | The silencer didn’t work too well. | 消音器的消音效果似乎不怎么好 |
[17:34] | We have three witnesses who heard a gunshot | 大约在10:57 有三人证实 |
[17:35] | around 10:57. | 听到一声枪响 |
[17:36] | What, so Frost got shot | 什么 就是说 |
[17:38] | in his car at almost the exact same time | 按理说Frost在宾馆里捅死Parkman的同时 |
[17:40] | that he was supposedly in the hotel stabbing Parkman? | 在自己车里被枪杀了? |
[17:43] | Which is impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[17:45] | Correct. | 没错 |
[17:46] | So, you’re looking for an unknown suspect | 也就是说 你们要找的是一名 |
[17:48] | who is a magician or quite possibly a wizard | 非魔术师即魔法师的 |
[17:52] | of some kind. | 神秘人 |
[17:54] | Great work, guys. | 干得漂亮啊 |
[17:56] | Uh, we’ve brought in Mylar, the owner of the gym. | 我们把体操训练馆的老板Mylar带来了 |
[17:58] | We’re hoping he can shed some light on this, | 我们希望他能给我们提供一些线索 |
[18:00] | or at least give us a plausible motive. | 至少找出一个可能的动机 |
[18:02] | Okay then. | 好吧 |
[18:04] | Well, I’m so glad we got the “A” team working this case. | 真是令人振奋啊 我们的”顶级”团队要出动了 |
[18:06] | I’m gonna go back to the hotel and look things over again. | 我要回宾馆再检查一遍 |
[18:09] | Ciao, kids. | 再见 孩子们 |
[18:17] | Jane said not to lean on Mylar too hard. | Jane说不要逼问Mylar逼得太紧 |
[18:20] | Just ask him about Parkman and Frost | 就问问他有关Parkman和Frost的事 |
[18:22] | – and see how he reacts. – You got it. | – 看看他什么反应 – 明白 |
[18:24] | Hey, sorry to interrupt. | 嘿 抱歉打扰了 |
[18:26] | Weird report just came over my desk. | 有份蹊跷的报告刚送到我这 |
[18:28] | – It’s about Bob Kirkland. – What, the psychotic Homeland Security Agent we arrested? | – 是有关Bob Kirkland的 – 什么 我们逮捕的那个国土安全部疯探子? |
[18:31] | Yeah. He’s dead. | 是的 他死了 |
[18:34] | Dead? How’d he die? | 死了? 他怎么会死了? |
[18:36] | The report says he was killed | 报告上说他因企图越狱 |
[18:37] | – attempting to escape from prison. – Seriously? | – 被打死了 – 什么? |
[18:40] | – Doesn’t sound right, does it? – No, it doesn’t. | – 听起来不太对劲吧? – 是不太对劲 |
[18:42] | – I should check it out, right? – Find out what happened and why. | – 我该着手查查吧? – 把前因后果都查查清楚 |
[18:45] | Will do, boss. | 明白 头儿 |
[18:46] | – And see what we can get from Mylar. – You got it. | – 看看从Mylar那边能套出些什么 – 明白 |
[18:52] | How long had Devin Frost worked for you at the gym? | Devin Frost在体操训练馆为你工作了多久? |
[18:54] | Couple of years. | 几年吧 |
[18:56] | What was his relationship with Chad Parkman? | 他和Chad Parkman关系如何? |
[18:58] | Parkman had coached him | Parkman是他的教练 |
[18:59] | and brought him on as an assistant. | 又提拔他做助理 |
[19:00] | Was Frost a member of Visualize? | Frost是Visualize的成员吗? |
[19:02] | Him? I don’t think so. | 他啊? 我觉得不是 |
[19:04] | One thing about those Visualize nuts… | 那些Visualize的疯子都有个特点… |
[19:06] | they got a work ethic. | 他们都是工作狂 |
[19:08] | And Frost not so much? | 而Frost不是? |
[19:13] | Is that why you fired him? | 这就是你开除他的原因? |
[19:14] | I didn’t. He quit. | 我没开除他 他自己走的 |
[19:17] | Really? When? | 真的? 什么时候? |
[19:19] | About a month ago. | 大概一个月前吧 |
[19:20] | Parkman went to a gymnastics tournament in Europe. | Parkman去欧洲参加一场体操大赛 |
[19:23] | In the past, Frost went with him. | 以前Frost都跟他一起去的 |
[19:24] | This time, he didn’t. | 这次他没去 |
[19:25] | Instead he walked in, told me he was quitting, walked out. | 而是走进我的办公室 跟我说他不干了 然后就离开了 |
[19:29] | Last time I saw him. | 那是我最后一次见到他 |
[19:30] | He and Parkman get into a fight? | 他和Parkman吵架了? |
[19:31] | No, uh… I just figured he got a better offer somewhere else | 不是吧 呃… 我只是猜他在别的地方有了更好的工作 |
[19:34] | and was taking advantage | 就趁Parkman不在 |
[19:35] | of Parkman not being around to quit to me. | 跟我提出辞职 |
[19:37] | – Why would he do that? – Like I said, Parkman had been | – 为什么要趁他不在? – 我刚才说的嘛 Parkman从Frost |
[19:39] | Frost’s mentor since he was a teenager. | 还是个孩子的时候就是他的教练 |
[19:42] | I don’t think he had the courage | 我觉得他没勇气 |
[19:43] | to quit to Parkman’s face. | 当面跟Parkman说 |
[19:47] | You think Mylar is our killer? | 你觉得Mylar是凶手? |
[19:49] | Eh. | 不 |
[19:51] | Me, neither. | 我也不觉得 |
[19:52] | Cooper was awfully cagey with you | 说到Stiles的下落 |
[19:54] | about Stiles’ whereabouts, wasn’t he? | Cooper是不是老是跟你打哈哈? |
[19:56] | Mm-hmm. After I spoke to Cooper, I did some digging. | 嗯 跟Cooper谈过之后 我做了些调查 |
[19:59] | Stiles is missing. Nobody knows where he is. | Stiles失踪了 谁也不知道他在哪 |
[20:02] | – Really? When? – Around the same time Red John sent you | – 真的吗? 什么时候? – 大概是红约翰寄给你 |
[20:04] | the Lorelei Martins tape. | Lorelei Martins录像带的时候 |
[20:06] | Boss? I just got Frost’s phone records. | 头儿? 我刚才拿到了Frost的通话记录 |
[20:08] | Look at this. | 来看看 |
[20:10] | That’s Ray Haffner’s cell phone. | 那是Ray Haffner的手机号 |
[20:11] | Frost called it three times | Frost在他捅Parkman一周前 |
[20:12] | the week before he stabbed Parkman. | 给他打了三次电话 |
[20:14] | Well, let’s go see | 走吧 咱们去听听 |
[20:15] | what Brother Ray has to say about that. | Ray老兄对此作何解释 |
[20:20] | He’s not here. He went to the hotel. | 他不在这儿 他去宾馆了 |
[20:22] | – He said he had to check on something. – Then we’ll go there. | – 他说他要去再检查检查 – 那咱们就去那儿 |
[20:24] | No, you stay here. Grace and I will go. | 不 你留在这儿 我跟Grace去 |
[20:26] | – Don’t be ridiculous. – We’ll be fine. | – 开什么玩笑 – 我们不会有事的 |
[20:28] | He’s more likely to let something slip to us | 比起你来 他倒更有可能 |
[20:29] | than he would to you. | 跟我们说漏嘴 |
[20:31] | All right. But what am I supposed to do, | 好吧 那我该干些什么 |
[20:32] | just sit around? | 就游手好闲 无所事事? |
[20:34] | Well, we still haven’t figured out | 我们还没想出来 |
[20:35] | how Frost got out of the hotel room after he stabbed Parkman. | Frost是如何在捅了Parkman之后从宾馆脱身的 |
[20:38] | Except Frost couldn’t have been there | 除非Frost根本一开始 |
[20:39] | in the first place, could he? | 就不在宾馆? |
[20:40] | You said it was a trick. | 你说那是个把戏 |
[20:42] | Figure it out. | 那就把它想通 |
[20:46] | I got the name of the Sac P.D. Detective | 我查到负责调查Kirkland被枪杀的 |
[20:48] | who investigated Kirkland’s shooting. | 萨克拉门托探长的名字了 |
[20:50] | – He’s gonna come by CBI. – Good work. | – 他会来加州调查局一趟 – 干得不错 |
[20:54] | Hey, man. Usual, please. | 嘿 老样子 |
[20:56] | You want anything? | 你要什么吗? |
[20:57] | Yeah, coffee. Black. | 好 清咖 |
[20:59] | It’s a fruit stand, Cho. They sell fruit. | 这边是水果摊 Cho 是卖水果的 |
[21:03] | Okay. No. | 好吧 那就不要了 |
[21:05] | Give me another one with everything… lime, chilling. | 给我再来一份什锦的… 冰的 加酸橙汁 |
[21:07] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[21:09] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[21:11] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[21:14] | Ahh… I’m starving. | 啊… 我都快饿死了 |
[21:18] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[21:20] | I guess you burn a lot of calories, | 作为新婚燕儿 我可是 |
[21:22] | being a newlywed. | 消耗了不少卡路里 |
[21:23] | We’re not having this conversation. | 别跟我谈这个 |
[21:25] | It’s amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[21:26] | You’d think that marriage would just cool things off, | 你可能会觉得婚姻会让双方冷淡 |
[21:27] | but for us, it’s just the opposite. | 但对我们来说 恰恰相反 |
[21:29] | Please stop talking. | 别再说了 |
[21:32] | You know, I think I’m the happiest I’ve ever been. | 我从没感到这么幸福过 |
[21:34] | Every morning when I wake up next to her, | 每天清晨我在她身边醒来 |
[21:36] | and every night when we go to bed together, | 每天夜里与她一同睡去 |
[21:37] | I just think, “wow, I’m the luckiest man in the world,” | 我都会想”哇 我是这世上最幸运的男人” |
[21:39] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[21:40] | I just lost my appetite. | 我没胃口了 |
[21:42] | So I wanna say thank you. | 所以我想感谢你 |
[21:44] | ‘Cause you were the one that made me take the risk. | 因为是你让我去冒这个险的 |
[21:45] | And I’m starting to regret it. | 我开始后悔了 |
[21:47] | No. You’re a good friend, and I owe you. | 不 你是我的好朋友 我欠你的 |
[21:51] | I’m gonna find you somebody to love. | 我也要给你找个真爱 |
[21:53] | – No. You’re not. – Yes, I am. | – 休想 – 我就想 |
[21:55] | Trust me, there is no point in going through life alone. | 相信我 根本没道理孤独一生 |
[21:57] | Are you really not gonna eat that? | 你真不吃了啊? |
[22:02] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[22:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:14] | Oh. Hello. | 你们好 |
[22:16] | Teresa. Agent Van Pelt. | Teresa 还有Van Pelt探员 |
[22:18] | What brings you two here? | 什么风把你俩吹来了? |
[22:19] | Why didn’t you tell us you called Frost | 你为什么不告诉我们在Frost杀害Parkman |
[22:21] | the week before he killed Parkman? | 一周前你给他打过电话? |
[22:23] | Look, there’s nothing suspicious about it. | 听着 这没什么可疑的 |
[22:25] | I was hired by Visualize to protect Parkman from Frost. | 我受雇于Visualize 保护Parkman不受Frost伤害 |
[22:28] | Bang-up job. | 干得不错 |
[22:30] | Frost was threatening a wrongful termination suit. | Frost扬言要起诉Parkman 败坏他的名声 |
[22:32] | I figured he was just looking for a payout. | 我猜他只是想要点钱 |
[22:34] | What’d you say to him? | 你跟他说了什么? |
[22:35] | Well, I told him that Visualize’s lawyers | 我跟他说Parkman背后 |
[22:37] | were behind Parkman, and they’d keep it in the courts | 有Visualize的律师撑腰 除非Frost他身上一文不剩 |
[22:39] | until Frost had spent his last penny. | 这个案子别想了结 |
[22:42] | What’s wrong, Ray? | 怎么了 Ray? |
[22:43] | These questions making you uncomfortable? | 这些提问让你不安了? |
[22:46] | Do you see that? It’s that. | 你们看到没? 是因为那个 |
[22:48] | It’s a spider. | 是只蜘蛛 |
[22:52] | I hate spiders. | 我讨厌蜘蛛 |
[22:55] | Better now? | 现在好点了? |
[23:00] | Look. It… | 听着 我… |
[23:02] | it never occurred to me that Frost was | 我从没想到Frost |
[23:04] | planning anything like a murder. | 在计划杀害Parkman |
[23:05] | He didn’t really strike me as the violent type. | 我没觉得他像个狠角色 |
[23:09] | – Live and learn, I guess. – Hmm. | – 吃一堑长一智吧 – 嗯 |
[23:11] | Sometimes you get it wrong. Next time you do better. | 有时候会出错 下次才能做得更好 |
[23:15] | I’ve been trying to figure out how Frost got away. | 我一直在想Frost是如何脱身的 |
[23:17] | – You know, the trick that Jane can’t figure out. – And? | – 就是Jane没想通的那个把戏 – 然后? |
[23:20] | Well, we know there was a third man. | 我们都知道有第三个人 |
[23:22] | – Yeah, the one who killed Frost. – There had to be a fourth as well. | – 是啊 杀了Frost的那个 – 还必须有第四个人 |
[23:24] | – An inside man. – An inside man? | – 一个内应 – 男性? |
[23:26] | Or woman. | 或者女人 |
[23:27] | A maid, a cook, a bellboy, whatever. | 侍女 厨子 行李员 都有可能 |
[23:28] | Somebody who could help Frost get in and out of the hotel | 一个能帮Frost从宾馆脱身 |
[23:30] | without being seen. | 而不被发现的人 |
[23:31] | There’s no evidence Frost had contact | 没有证据表明Frost跟任何 |
[23:33] | with any of the hotel’s employees. | 宾馆员工有过接触 |
[23:35] | – We did interviews. – So? Somebody lied to you. | – 我们调查过的 – 那又如何? 有人没说实话 |
[23:38] | The killer could have already been gone | 宾馆保安到房间的时候 |
[23:39] | by the time hotel security got to the room. | 凶手可能早就逃之夭夭了 |
[23:41] | All the witnesses said they heard a struggle | 目击者都证明他们听见了 |
[23:42] | going on inside the room. | 房间里传来了扭打声 |
[23:43] | Uh, there is a difference between hearing and seeing. | 呃 眼见为实 耳听为虚 |
[23:46] | Autopsy report just came out. | 尸检报告刚刚出炉 |
[23:47] | Parkman wasn’t immediately killed from the knife wound. | Parkman并非立刻死于刀伤 |
[23:50] | He died from a struggle sometime after being stabbed. | 他死于被捅一段时间后的一次扭打中 |
[23:53] | He had an aortal hemorrhage. | 他死于主动脉大出血 |
[23:55] | So… you’re welcome. | 所以说… 不用谢 |
[24:03] | How did you get the autopsy before us? | 你怎么会在我们之前拿到尸检报告? |
[24:05] | I still have friends in CBI, Teresa. | 我在加州调查局还是有朋友的 Teresa |
[24:07] | They help when I need it. | 我需要的时候 他们就会帮我 |
[24:12] | Speaking of… helping friends, | 说到… 有用的朋友 |
[24:15] | a word of advice for both of you. | 这也是对你们俩的建议 |
[24:18] | Yeah? What’s that? | 什么建议? |
[24:20] | Jane. | 我是说Jane |
[24:21] | He’s made a mess of things. | 他就是会把事情弄得一团糟 |
[24:23] | He doesn’t know when to leave well enough alone. | 他就是不知道什么时候该适可而止 |
[24:25] | – You know what I mean? – No, I don’t. | – 你明白我的意思吗? – 不明白 |
[24:27] | There’s a lot of powerful people that Jane’s pissed off, | Jane惹恼了很多有权有势的人 |
[24:30] | not just Red John. | 不仅仅是红约翰 |
[24:32] | You should get out of the way, both of you, | 你们两个应该在坏事发生前 |
[24:35] | before something happens. | 先脱身 |
[24:37] | I really… I’d hate to see you get hurt. | 我真的… 不想看到你受伤害 |
[24:39] | It’s funny you should say that, Ray, | Ray 你说这话真是滑稽 |
[24:41] | because, actually, we’re putting your name | 因为实际上 你就在我们 |
[24:43] | on a list of suspects for Parkman’s murder. | Parkman谋杀案嫌疑人的名单上 |
[24:45] | What? That’s crazy. | 什么? 这太疯狂了 |
[24:46] | The third man could have killed both Frost and Parkman. | 可能是另一个人杀了Frost和Parkman两个人 |
[24:48] | Frost killed Parkman. | 是Frost杀了Parkman |
[24:51] | Maybe the third man just wanted it to look that way. | 也许凶手故意做成这个样子的 |
[24:53] | Maybe it’s you, Ray. Maybe you’re the third man. | 也许就是你 Ray 也许你就是凶手 |
[24:54] | You have motive. | 你有动机 |
[25:01] | I just hope you remember this. | 我只是希望你们记得 |
[25:04] | That I tried to help. | 我想帮你们的 |
[25:05] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[25:11] | I want to see that autopsy report. | 我要看验尸报告 |
[25:17] | Thanks for coming in, Detective Cordero. | 谢谢你跑一趟 Cordero探长 |
[25:19] | I really appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[25:20] | Yeah. Call me Oscar. | 没事 叫我Oscar就行 |
[25:22] | Wow. Nice digs you got here. | 哇你们这儿真不错 |
[25:25] | No expense spared for you CBI folks, huh? | 肯定没怎么在你们身上花钱 对吧? |
[25:27] | Yeah. Can I get you something? Coffee? | 是呀 你想喝点什么吗? 咖啡? |
[25:29] | Nah, I’m fine. | 不用 谢谢 |
[25:31] | Here’s the file on the Kirkland shooting. | 这是Kirkland事件的档案 |
[25:33] | It’s got the prison report plus my investigation. | 里面有监狱的报告以及我的调查报告 |
[25:36] | Anything that stuck out? | 有什么突出问题吗? |
[25:37] | Nah. | 没有 |
[25:38] | Only a sick puppy who couldn’t hack doing his time, | 在我看来 就是一个不想蹲监狱的家伙 |
[25:42] | looking for any way out… in my opinion. | 想找个办法逃避而已 |
[25:45] | And you spoke to the correctional officer | 你和枪杀他的狱警 |
[25:47] | – who shot him? – Oh, yeah. | – 谈过了吗? – 当然 |
[25:48] | He was just a kid. | 他还只是个孩子 |
[25:50] | Says your guy Kirkland paid no attention | 他说Kirkland无视他三次 |
[25:53] | to three verbal warnings, just kept going, | 口头警告 还是在往前走 |
[25:54] | didn’t even turn around. | 连头都没回 |
[25:56] | Kid had to shoot. | 他必须开枪 |
[25:57] | You hate to see something like that, you know? | 我很讨厌看到这种事 知道吗? |
[26:00] | Some piece of crap making a cop do | 某些人渣自己没胆 |
[26:02] | what he ain’t got the stones to do himself. | 逼得警察对他们下手 |
[26:05] | It ain’t right. | 这不对 |
[26:06] | And I’ll tell you somethin’. | 我告诉你吧 |
[26:07] | Messed the kid up really bad. | 这害惨了那孩子 |
[26:09] | P.T.S.D… or something. | 都得了创伤后压力心理障碍症 |
[26:12] | It’s a damn shame. | 真是警界耻辱 |
[26:15] | Hmm. Can I make a copy of this? | 我能复印一份这档案吗? |
[26:17] | Don’t need to. | 不用了 |
[26:18] | Brought that one for you. Thought you might want it. | 这份是特地复印给你的 就想着你可能会要 |
[26:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:21] | Hey, no problem. | 不客气 |
[26:23] | Maybe one day you’ll do a favor for me, right? | 也许以后我也会需要你帮忙 对吧? |
[26:32] | He clear things up? | 他说清楚了? |
[26:34] | Not really. I mean, he says it was clean. | 没有 我是说 他声称这事没问题 |
[26:36] | Kirkland was trying to escape, nobody wanted to shoot him, | Kirkland企图逃跑 没人想杀他 |
[26:38] | but they were forced to… reluctantly. | 是被逼无奈… 才开的枪 |
[26:39] | – You don’t buy it. – Well, it says in here | – 但你不信 – 报告上写 |
[26:41] | he was shot six times in the back. | 他背后中了六枪 |
[26:43] | Six doesn’t sound so reluctant. | 这可不像是被逼无奈啊 |
[26:44] | No, it doesn’t. | 的确不像 |
[26:46] | That’s the story we’re gonna get. | 但这就是他们给的说辞 |
[26:48] | Okay. I’ll tell the boss. | 好 我去告诉头儿 |
[26:59] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:01] | Uh, where can I find Kimball Cho? | Kimball Cho在吗? |
[27:03] | That’s his desk, but he stepped out for a moment. | 那张就是他的办公桌 但他走开了 |
[27:05] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[27:06] | Maybe. I met him this morning at the gym. | 也许吧 我今天早上在体操训练馆遇到他的 |
[27:09] | I thought I’d come by and see if he wants to let me | 我只是想过来 看他愿不愿意 |
[27:11] | buy him a cup of coffee. | 让我请他喝杯咖啡 |
[27:12] | Plan seemed normal when I was driving over here, | 我开车过来的时候还觉得这主意不错 |
[27:14] | but now it’s feeling a little stalker-ish. | 但现在想想有点像跟踪狂 |
[27:17] | Does it seem stalker-ish to you? | 你觉得像吗? |
[27:18] | Mm, a little. Yeah. | 的确有点像 |
[27:21] | Okay, I should go. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[27:22] | – Hey. – Oh. | – 嘿 – 哦 |
[27:24] | – Remember me? – From the gym, yeah. | – 还记得我吗? – 记得 体操训练馆遇到的 |
[27:26] | – Yeah. – Come here. Sit down for a second. | – 没错 – 来吧 坐一会儿 |
[27:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:34] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么? |
[27:38] | My name’s Kira. Kira Tinsley. | Kira 我叫Kira Tinsley |
[27:40] | I was gonna buy you a coffee, | 我本来想请你喝杯咖啡的 |
[27:42] | but it was a bad idea. I’m gonna go. | 但这主意糟透了 我得走了 |
[27:45] | No, I can drink a cup of coffee. Give me a second. | 我挺想喝杯咖啡的 稍等一下 |
[27:51] | Uh, when Parkman was stabbed, | Parkman被刺时 |
[27:53] | the knife glanced over the rib | 刀子擦过了肋骨 |
[27:55] | and barely nicked the aorta. | 没有伤到动脉 |
[27:57] | Haffner wasn’t lying. The coroner says that | Haffner没撒谎 法医说 |
[28:01] | there was a struggle after the stabbing | 他受伤后的挣扎 |
[28:03] | that caused the nick to tear, and that’s what started | 造成了伤口撕裂 进而使Parkman |
[28:05] | the hemorrhaging that killed Parkman. | 死于大出血 |
[28:09] | And if Frost and Parkman were really struggling | 如果Frost和Parkman真的打斗了一番 |
[28:13] | and that’s what caused the hemorrhage, | 那这就是造成大出血的原因 |
[28:14] | How is it that Frost didn’t get Parkman’s blood all over him? | 那Parkman的血怎么没有喷了Frost一身呢? |
[28:18] | And how did he avoid tracking bloody footprints | 他走出房间的时候 又是怎么做 |
[28:20] | out of the room? | 才没留下血脚印的? |
[28:23] | Jane? | Jane 怎么了? |
[28:26] | I just solved the case. | 我刚破案了 |
[28:27] | Really? How? | 真的? 怎么回事? |
[28:28] | – Yeah. One thing first, Lisbon. – Jane? | – 但我先得处理件事情 Lisbon – Jane? |
[28:33] | Grace? | 嘿 Grace |
[28:35] | Who was that woman Cho just met with? | 刚才和Cho在一起的女人是谁? |
[28:37] | Someone named Kira Tinsley. | 她叫Kira Tinsley |
[28:38] | – Oh, the woman he met at the gym? – That’s right. | – 他在体操训练馆遇到的女人? – 没错 |
[28:40] | Attractive, right? | 很有魅力 对吧? |
[28:42] | She was okay, if you like that type. | 如果你喜欢这种类型的话 她还不错 |
[28:44] | – You, uh, you ever go to the gym, Grace? – Sure. | – 你去过体操训练馆吗 Grace? – 当然去过 |
[28:47] | You ever try to pick up a guy there? | 你想没想过在那儿找男人? |
[28:48] | No. | 没有 |
[28:50] | Uh, did they happen to say where they were going? | 他们有没有说要去哪里? |
[28:52] | Coffee. | 去喝咖啡 |
[28:54] | Now you just walk out in the middle of a conversation? | 你怎么话说到一半就走了呢? |
[28:57] | – Lisbon, can I ask a favor? – What? | – Lisbon 能帮我个忙吗? – 什么忙? |
[28:59] | Can you go get one of those elastic exercise bands, | 你能找根弹性运动带来吗? |
[29:02] | the kind to help you stretch with? | 就是用来拉伸练习的那种 |
[29:03] | What do you need one of those for? | 你要这个做什么? |
[29:05] | Bring it to Parkman’s hotel room. | 带去Parkman的酒店房间 |
[29:06] | I’ll meet you there. | 我们在那儿汇合 |
[29:17] | What do I do? | 我是做什么的? |
[29:18] | Oh… client relations. Boring stuff. | 客户服务 很无聊 |
[29:21] | Tell me more about the CBI. | 跟我说说加州调查局的事 |
[29:24] | It’s a job. Uh, we try to help people, | 只是份工作 我们帮助人 |
[29:27] | try to stop the bad guys. | 阻止那些坏人 |
[29:28] | – You don’t talk much, do you? – No. | – 你很沉默寡言 对吧? – 的确 |
[29:31] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[29:32] | – I like that in a man. – Good. | – 我挺喜欢这样的男人的 – 很好 |
[29:34] | Hey, Cho. | 嘿 Cho |
[29:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:37] | Kira Tinsley, right? | 你是Kira Tinsley 对吧? |
[29:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:40] | Is that yours? That looks good. May I? | 是你的吗? 看上去很好吃 我尝一口行吗? |
[29:42] | What? Oh. | 什么? 哦 |
[29:44] | Mmm. Nice muffin. | 小蛋糕真不错 |
[29:47] | I think this is yours. | 我觉得这是你的 |
[29:52] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[29:53] | I’ve never seen one of those. | 我从来没见过 |
[29:55] | It’s a bug. A listening device. | 这是个监听器 |
[29:57] | Really? Because I found that under Kimball’s desk | 真没见过? 因为我在Kimball桌子下面找到的 |
[30:00] | and I was certain that it belonged to you. | 我很确定这是你放的 |
[30:01] | – Why would you say that? – Because it goes with, uh… | – 你有什么证据? – 因为这和… |
[30:06] | This. Here. | 这个是一套的 |
[30:08] | And here’s your wallet, | 这是你的钱包 |
[30:10] | and that identifies you as a private investigator, | 里面的证件显示你是个私家侦探 |
[30:13] | Doesn’t it? | 对吧? |
[30:14] | Yeah. All right. Okay. | 好吧 够了 |
[30:16] | That’s why I don’t take jobs like this, but… | 我不接受这种工作就是这原因… |
[30:19] | the client paid cash up front, so… | 但客户提前付了钱 所以… |
[30:22] | I’ll take this. | 我要拿走这个 |
[30:23] | – No, you can’t… you can’t have those. – What? | – 不 你不能… 你不能拿走 – 什么? |
[30:25] | You can’t… | 你不能… |
[30:26] | Oops. | 糟糕 |
[30:28] | That cost me 300 bucks. | 拿东西花了我300块 |
[30:30] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:33] | Excuse me a minute. Hey! | 稍等一下 嘿! |
[30:36] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[30:38] | Look, it was just business. | 听着 我只是在工作 |
[30:39] | – Nothing personal, okay? – Your client… who was it? | – 并不是针对你的 好吗? – 你的客户… 是谁? |
[30:42] | You know I can’t reveal that. | 你知道我不能说的 |
[30:43] | All right, I’m arresting you under section 632. | 好吧 我以违反第632号条例的名义逮捕你 |
[30:45] | – That’s worth a year in jail. – Hey, wait a second! No, whoa, whoa, whoa! | – 会判处一年徒刑 – 嘿 等等! 别铐我! |
[30:47] | We can work something out here, right? | 我们可以私了的 对吧? |
[30:50] | Jeez. What do you want to know? | 天啊 你想知道什么? |
[30:52] | What were you hired to do? | 他们雇你做什么? |
[30:54] | Bug your office, get close to you. | 在你们的办公室放监听器 接近你 |
[30:56] | Client wanted to know everything you and your team knew. | 客户想知道你们小组的一切情况 |
[30:59] | And who was your client? Was it Visualize? | 你的客户是谁? 是Visualize吗? |
[31:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:04] | So are we good? | 没问题了吧? |
[31:06] | Are you Visualize? | 你是Visualize的人吗? |
[31:07] | No. | 不是 |
[31:08] | I just work for whoever hires me. | 谁雇我 我就为谁工作 |
[31:10] | Are we done? | 问完了吗? |
[31:11] | Yeah, we’re done. | 问完了 |
[31:13] | Look, you seem like a nice guy. | 听着 你看上去是个不错的男人 |
[31:15] | Uh… no hard feelings? | 你不会对我另眼相看吧? |
[31:24] | Looks like she was hired by Visualize. | 她好像是被Visualize雇佣的 |
[31:26] | I’m gonna put a tail on her. | 我得让人跟着她 |
[31:28] | No need. | 不需要了 |
[31:30] | I put the bug in her bag. | 我把监听器放在了她包里 |
[31:31] | We can listen to her whenever we like. | 我们可以随时监听她 |
[31:41] | Let’s go solve that double murder, shall we? | 我们去解决那起谋杀案 好吧? |
[31:43] | Right. | 好 |
[31:53] | Teresa. | 嘿 Teresa |
[31:54] | Any idea why we’re here? | 叫我们来有什么事? |
[31:56] | Your Mr. Jane asked us to come. | 你们的Jane先生叫我们来的 |
[31:59] | Oh… are you gonna teach us aerobics? | 噢 你要教我们做有氧操吗? |
[32:02] | Jane will be here any minute. | Jane马上就会来了 |
[32:04] | So the gun was found somewhere here, right? | 枪是在这附近找到的 对吧? |
[32:08] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[32:09] | And the hotel is… | 酒店… |
[32:11] | that way, yes? | 在这个方向 对吧? |
[32:12] | Right. You can’t see it, | 没错 虽然看不到 |
[32:14] | but it’s just the other side of that wall. | 但就在这堵墙后面 |
[32:16] | – I’m right. – About what? | – 我想得没错 – 什么? |
[32:18] | Uh, you stay here with Rigsby, and keep very alert. | 你和Rigsby待在这儿 保持高度警惕 |
[32:21] | I don’t want anyone getting hurt. | 我可不想有人受伤 |
[32:30] | Oh. Finally. We’ve been waiting here long enough. | 你终于来了 可让我们好等 |
[32:32] | All good things come to those who wait. | 好事多磨嘛 |
[32:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:36] | You gonna solve the case now with a stretchy band? | 你现在要用橡皮筋解开这个案子? |
[32:38] | Yes, among other things. | 是的 加上其它道具 |
[32:42] | The first thing that’s important to note | 首先你们要知道 |
[32:44] | is that Parkman and Frost were lovers. | Parkman和Frost是情侣 |
[32:46] | Gay. | 同性恋 |
[32:47] | – No, they weren’t. – Yes, they were. | – 他们不是 – 不 他们是 |
[32:49] | We never heard anything about that. | 我们从来没听说过他们是情侣 |
[32:51] | No. Because the relationship started | 是的 因为他们相爱的时候 |
[32:53] | when Parkman was Frost’s coach. | Parkman还是Frost的教练 |
[32:55] | When Frost was still a minor. | 那时Frost还未成年 |
[32:57] | And I never felt I had to worry | 我从来不担心 |
[32:59] | about him being alone with her. | 他们单独在一起 |
[33:01] | Like I said, Parkman was Frost’s mentor | 就像我说的 从Frost小时候起 |
[33:03] | since he was a teenager. | Parkman就是他的教练 |
[33:04] | And continued to the present day? | 直到现在也是? |
[33:06] | Yes. Then the relationship started going badly. | 是的 但他们的关系慢慢破裂 |
[33:09] | When Parkman went to Europe, that was the final straw. | Parkman去欧洲这件事引爆了所有问题 |
[33:12] | Mylar thought Frost was sneaking away | Mylar以为Frost是趁着 |
[33:16] | when Parkman wasn’t looking. | Parkman不在想偷偷辞职 |
[33:18] | Parkman went to a gymnastics tournament in Europe. | Parkman去参加欧洲体操锦标赛 |
[33:19] | In the past, Frost went with him. | 以前Frost都会跟他一起去 |
[33:21] | This time, he didn’t. | 但这次他没去 |
[33:22] | He had it backwards. Parkman hadn’t invited Frost. | 他理解反了 是Parkman没带着Frost一起去 |
[33:25] | So he assumed that he was being replaced | 所以Frost以为自己的地位 |
[33:28] | with a younger lover… | 被新欢取代了… |
[33:30] | and decided to seek revenge. | 所以想要报仇 |
[33:32] | So he tried filing a wrongful termination suit, | 他想对Parkman提起诉讼 但没成功 |
[33:34] | but he found himself being intimidated by visualize. | 他被假想的情敌折磨得要疯了 |
[33:40] | So he tried the hard touch, | 所以决定 |
[33:42] | when Parkman came to the hotel for the conference. | 当Parkman来宾馆开会的时候孤注一掷 |
[33:45] | Now their relationship had always been a consensual one, | 他们之间的关系其实一直都是两厢情愿 |
[33:48] | but that wouldn’t matter in the eyes of the public | 但是公众和法律 |
[33:51] | or the law. | 才不会管这些 |
[33:52] | It was in Frost’s power to transform Parkman | 只要Frost愿意 Parkman就会 |
[33:55] | from a… an Olympic coach to a child molester | 从奥运会教练沦为猥童犯 |
[33:58] | with just a few words. | 只要Frost站出来说几句话 |
[34:00] | He demanded that Parkman bring a large sum of money | 他让Parkman用牛皮纸袋装一大笔钱 |
[34:02] | across the park in a brown paper bag. | 到公园另一侧见他 |
[34:04] | Or Frost would ruin Parkman’s life forever. | 不然的话就毁了Parkman的一切 |
[34:07] | And Frost was right in his estimation | Frost猜对了 |
[34:09] | of what Parkman stood to lose. | Parkman是被他吓住了 |
[34:12] | What he didn’t realize was how Parkman would react. | 但他没猜对Parkman的反应 |
[34:21] | The soda bottle silencer worked perfectly. | 汽水瓶子消音器效果不错 |
[34:24] | Even if it did blow off, no one heard a thing. | 就算瓶子爆了 也不会引起别人的怀疑 |
[34:26] | But, uh, Parkman hadn’t expected | 但是 Parkman没想到 |
[34:29] | that Frost would have a knife. | Frost带了刀 |
[34:31] | The wound looked to be minor, | 伤口看起来不严重 |
[34:33] | so Parkman put his gun back in his bag | Parkman把枪放进包里 |
[34:35] | and he left Frost. | 就离开了 |
[34:36] | Already Parkman was starting to panic. | 但Parkman开始担心了 |
[34:39] | What happened in the car hadn’t gone to plan. | 在车里发生的事是他没想到的 |
[34:42] | Nothing was going to plan. | 跟他计划的不一样 |
[34:44] | Whoa! What the heck! | 哇! 搞什么鬼! |
[34:47] | And when you arrived, Parkman was trying to figure out | 你去的时候 Parkman正在想 |
[34:50] | what to do with the gun. | 怎么处理那把枪 |
[34:52] | The window was his only chance. | 窗户是个选择 |
[34:53] | He couldn’t just throw it out there, though. | 但他不能直接把枪扔出去 |
[34:55] | It would end up right down there in the street. | 那样子枪会直接掉在马路上 |
[34:59] | But… if he could just | 但是… 如果他能 |
[35:02] | get it… | 扔得… |
[35:04] | a little… further. | 远… 一点 |
[35:08] | Just that little… | 只要扔得… |
[35:10] | bit… | 远… |
[35:12] | further. | 一点 |
[35:21] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[35:23] | When the gun landed on the ground | 枪掉到小巷地上的时候 |
[35:25] | in the alley, it went off. | 碰走火了 |
[35:27] | That was the gunshot that witnesses heard. | 那就是证人听到的枪响 |
[35:29] | TV remote. | 是遥控器 |
[35:30] | Very likely we’ll find a bullet hole | 我们很可能在门廊里 |
[35:33] | somewhere in the alley. | 找到子弹孔 |
[35:35] | But who killed Parkman? Where’d all the blood come from? | 那是谁杀了Parkman? 那些血迹怎么回事? |
[35:38] | Uh, when Parkman pulled on the elastic… | Parkman拉运动带的时候… |
[35:42] | his aorta… it ruptured. | 不小心… 碰伤了动脉 |
[35:51] | Fore! | 注意! |
[36:01] | Help. | 救命啊 |
[36:05] | He stabbed me. | 他刺伤了我 |
[36:09] | So you’re telling me that nobody came in or out of the room. | 你的意思是说 没人进出过这间屋子 |
[36:12] | It was just Mr. Parkman the whole time? | 从头到尾只有Parkman先生一个人? |
[36:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:16] | The trick was that there was no trick. | 解释就是根本没有把戏 |
[36:21] | Et voil? | 就是这样? |
[36:31] | Good-bye, Agent Lisbon, Mr. Jane. | 再见 Lisbon探员 还有Jane先生 |
[36:35] | I hope you won’t be insulted when I say | 希望我说的气话 |
[36:37] | that I hope I won’t be seeing you again. | 没让你们生气 |
[36:39] | Oh, we won’t be. | 我们没生气 |
[36:41] | I’m sure Mr. Haffner would say thank you if he were here. | 如果Haffner先生在这里 他肯定会对你们万分感谢的 |
[36:44] | Where is he? It’s not like him to leave | 他去哪里了? 不在这里挖苦我们 |
[36:45] | without one last barbed compliment. | 真不像他风格 |
[36:47] | Oh, he had some business to attend to. | 他去处理其它事情了 |
[36:50] | I am not his only client. Mm. | 他的客户可不止我一个 |
[36:54] | I was hoping your office could be discreet. | 我希望你手下的人都当心点 |
[36:57] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[36:58] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[37:02] | Uh, speaking… | 说到… |
[37:04] | of discreet, | 小心行事 |
[37:06] | it was stupid of you to try and bug the CBI. | 你派人监视加州调查局真是大胆之举 |
[37:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[37:11] | Hiring someone outside visualize | 雇外部的人监视我们 |
[37:13] | might have made you feel safe, | 也许让你觉得安全 |
[37:15] | but she admitted that you hired her. | 但她已经承认是你雇佣了她 |
[37:17] | Agent Cho told me. | Cho探员已经告诉我了 |
[37:20] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:22] | But all I can say is that if someone did bug you, | 我只能说 如果你们被别人监视了 |
[37:25] | it wasn’t me. | 肯定不是我干的 |
[37:28] | Good-bye, Agent Lisbon. | 再见 Lisbon探员 |
[37:33] | Jane? Are you okay? | Jane? 你还好吗? |
[37:36] | Grace needs to trace this immediately. | 让Grace立刻追踪这个窃听器 |
[37:39] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么? 怎么了? |
[37:40] | Cooper wasn’t lying. He didn’t bug the CBI. | Cooper没说谎 他没有监视加州调查局 |
[37:42] | Well, who did? | 那是谁? |
[37:44] | Red John. We need to find Kira Tinsley. | 是红约翰 我们得找到Kira Tinsley |
[37:46] | She either works for Red John, or she’s about to become | 她要不是红约翰的手下 |
[37:48] | his next victim. | 要不就是下一个受害者 |
[37:53] | She’s in the north section of the city, boss. | 她在城市南边 头儿 |
[37:55] | Van Pelt’s working on the address. | Van Pelt正在查地址 |
[37:58] | – No answer on her cell, and the landline’s busy. – Yeah, we know. | – 手机没人接 座机占线 – 嗯 知道 |
[38:01] | Yeah, you say 9:00 to 6:00, | 你说上午九点到下午六点 |
[38:02] | and then you never even show up. | 但你们根本没来 |
[38:04] | Almost got it. | 快查到了 |
[38:05] | No. I paid my cleaning lady to stay here all day | 不 我给清洁女工钱让她留在这里 |
[38:08] | to let the guy in, and then he never came. | 等着给他开门 但他根本没来 |
[38:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:11] | 1065 Oak Terrace. | 橡树园路1065号 |
[38:13] | We’re on Douglas, headed toward Folsom. | 我们在Douglas街 正在赶去Folsom街 |
[38:15] | Yeah. No, I want my cable fixed now, tonight, | 嗯 不 我要你们现在就把电视修好 今晚 |
[38:18] | or I’m gonna… | 不然我就… |
[38:19] | I’m g… yeah, hold on a second. Somebody’s here. | 我就… 等一下 有人按门铃 |
[38:28] | I need sac P.D. to 1065 Oak Terrace | 橡树园路1065号需要支持 |
[38:30] | fast as they can. | 尽快赶过去 |
[38:31] | Okay, I’m coming! | 来了! |
[38:40] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[38:42] | Okay, you’re about ten minutes away. We’ll direct you. | 再开10分钟就到了 我们会告诉你们方向 |
[38:45] | Could you drive faster? | 能不能再开快点? |
[38:51] | Boss, you’re gonna want to take the next left… | 头儿 下一个路口左拐… |
[38:53] | and then a right on El Camino. | 然后在El Camino大街右拐 |
[39:01] | Got a patrol car six blocks away. | 有辆巡逻车距离六个街区 |
[39:24] | Police! I’ll come on in. | 警察! 我要进去了 |
[39:28] | Sac P.D.’s on scene. | 萨克拉门托警察到了 |
[39:32] | Come on. Oh, come on, stay with me. | 别怕 别怕 坚持住 |
[39:35] | Stay with me. You’re gonna be okay. | 坚持住 你会没事的 |
[39:36] | Come on, stay with me. | 别怕 坚持住 |
[39:37] | Right on El Camino, boss. | El Camino大街右拐 头儿 |
[39:40] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[39:41] | Just drive, Lisbon. | 专心开车 Lisbon |
[39:45] | I need E.M.T.S. | 我需要急救医疗队 |
[39:46] | I need medical assistance immediately. | 急需医疗队救援 |
[39:57] | Now look at me. You’re gonna be fine, okay? | 看着我 你会没事的 好吗? |
[39:59] | They’re on their way. Wait… | 他们马上就来了 别… |
[40:01] | Where are the E.M.T.S.? We need E.M.T.S. | 急救医生在那? 她需要急救 |
[40:03] | I’m CBI. Who did this to you? | 我是加州调查局的人 谁干的? |
[40:07] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[40:09] | Tattoo… | 纹身… |
[40:16] | Tattoo on his left arm. | 他胳膊上有纹身 |
[40:21] | –==圣城家园SCG字幕组 http://hd.cnscg.com/==– 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 | |
[40:55] | What did she say? | 她说什么了? |
[40:59] | She told me Red John has a tattoo on his left shoulder. | 她说红约翰左肩膀上有个纹身 |
[41:02] | Three dots. | 三个点 |
[41:05] | That’s my leverage. | 这就是我的筹码 |
[41:07] | I got him. | 我能抓到他了 |