时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:02] | We need to find kira tinsley. | 我们得找到基拉·汀斯利 |
[00:03] | She either works for Red John, | 她要么跟血腥约翰是一伙的 |
[00:04] | or she’s about to become his next victim. | 要么马上就要成为他下一个目标了 |
[00:16] | Who did this to you? Tell me. | 谁干的 告诉我 |
[00:18] | Jane, what did she say? | 简 她说什么了 |
[00:20] | She told me Red John has a tattoo on his left shoulder– | 她说血腥约翰左肩膀有个纹身 |
[00:23] | Three dots. | 三个点 |
[00:25] | That’s my leverage. | 这是我的筹码 |
[01:40] | – Jane. – Hello, Lisbon. | -简 -喂 里斯本 |
[01:42] | Jane, don’t do this, not without me. | 简 别这么做 别扔下我这么做 |
[01:45] | Listen, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:47] | Jane, I am begging you. You’re in danger! | 简 求你了 你身处险境 |
[01:49] | I-it’s gonna be okay. I-I’m gonna be okay. | 没事的 我不会有事的 |
[01:52] | No, you’re not. | 不可能 |
[01:53] | You do this, and you’re throwing your life away. | 你这样做是在自寻死路 |
[01:56] | Bye, Lisbon. | 再见 里斯本 |
[01:58] | Jane… no. | 简 别这样 |
[03:11] | A tattoo? | 纹身吗 |
[03:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:13] | That we can use to identify Red John? | 我们可以用那个来确定血腥约翰的身份 |
[03:15] | – Yes. – That’s great. | -是的 -太好了 |
[03:17] | So all we have to do is check each one of the suspects | 所以我们只要一个个检查疑犯 |
[03:19] | one by one until we find out who has the tattoo. | 看哪个人身上就纹身就行了 |
[03:21] | No. | 不行 |
[03:23] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[03:25] | Red John doesn’t know I know about the tattoo. | 血腥约翰还不知道我发现纹身的事 |
[03:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:30] | So if we start checking suspects, | 所以如果我们去查他们 |
[03:31] | it’s very likely that red john will find out. | 很有可能血腥约翰会发现此事 |
[03:33] | And disappear before we have a chance of getting him. | 然后在我们还没机会接近他的时候就销声匿迹 |
[03:36] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[03:37] | Then what do you want to do? | 那你们打算怎么办 |
[03:39] | Gather all five suspects together | 把五名疑犯同时 |
[03:41] | at the same place, same time, | 集合到一个地方 |
[03:42] | And then start checking for the tattoo. | 然后再检查是否有纹身 |
[03:45] | And how do we do that? | 如何才能做到呢 |
[03:47] | We’ll ask them. | 就直接叫他们过来 |
[03:48] | And you think they’ll agree? | 你觉得他们会同意吗 |
[03:51] | Wasn’t planning on giving them a choice. | 没打算给他们选择的余地 |
[03:54] | Even so, there’s a problem. | 就算成行了 还有个问题 |
[03:56] | Bret Stiles–he’s wanted by the F.B.I. | 布莱特·斯特尔斯因两起谋杀 |
[03:57] | in connection to two homicides. | 被联调局通缉 |
[03:58] | Yeah. Cold cases from over 20 years ago. | 对 二十多年前的悬案 |
[04:01] | You’re kidding, | 真的假的 |
[04:02] | after all this time, | 都过去那么多年了 |
[04:03] | the F.B.I. is moving in now? | 联调局现在才跟进吗 |
[04:04] | Well, they must have found something new– | 他们肯定是有了什么新的 |
[04:06] | – forensics, a witness. Well, where’s Stiles? | -法医证据 目击证人 -那斯特尔斯在哪 |
[04:08] | Well, that’s the thing. Nobody knows, | 关键就是这个 没人知道他在哪 |
[04:10] | Not even the F.B.I. Stiles disappeared weeks ago. | 连联调局也不知道 斯特尔斯几周前就消失了 |
[04:13] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[04:15] | How? | 怎么找 |
[04:16] | I don’t know, but we’ll find him. | 不知道 但我们会找到他的 |
[04:18] | We have to. | 必须找到他 |
[04:21] | I’m on board with your plan. | 我配合你的计划 |
[04:23] | Good. | 好 |
[04:24] | On one condition. | 有个条件 |
[04:27] | I want to be there when you reveal Red John. | 你揭露血腥约翰身份的时候我要在场 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:33] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[04:34] | – I said okay. – Yeah, but you didn’t mean it. | -我说了好的 -说是说了 但你说的肯定不算数 |
[04:36] | Did I not? Uh, how can you tell? | 是吗 你怎么知道 |
[04:39] | This is non-negotiable, Jane. | 这事没有商量的余地 简 |
[04:40] | I agree 100%. | 我百分百同意 |
[04:47] | I think I’ve made myself clear, agents. | 我认为我之前说得够清楚了 探员们 |
[04:50] | I have no knowledge of Bret Stiles’ whereabouts. | 我完全不知道布莱特·斯特尔斯在哪 |
[04:53] | Yes, | 对 你说了 |
[04:54] | and we’ve made it clear that we’re not buying it. | 而我们也表达得很清楚了 你这说法我们不买账 |
[04:56] | Stiles leaves you in charge of Visualize, | 斯特尔斯把天眼组织的领导权留给了你 |
[04:58] | but he keeps you in the dark about where he’s hiding? | 但他却没有告诉你他躲藏在哪里吗 |
[05:00] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[05:01] | Stiles has and always will | 斯特尔斯自始至终 |
[05:03] | put the church’s needs before his own. | 都将教徒的需要放在他自己之前 |
[05:05] | This time is no different. | 这次也一样 |
[05:07] | He doesn’t want me to know because he wants to protect me. | 他不想让我知道是因为他想保护我 |
[05:09] | And because he doesn’t want to be found. | 也因为他不想被人找到 |
[05:12] | I doubt Bret Stiles is worried about being found. | 我不觉得布莱特·斯特尔斯担心是否会被找到 |
[05:15] | You seem confident. | 你看起来很有信心 |
[05:17] | Call it faith. | 这叫信仰 |
[05:20] | You see, Stiles’ time | 斯特尔斯在我们这个 |
[05:22] | in our… reality is limited. | 现实世界里的时间 是有限的 |
[05:26] | As we speak, | 就在我们说话的这会 |
[05:27] | he’s preparing his mind and body | 他正在做好心理和身体上的准备 |
[05:29] | for a departure from the confines of our material world. | 以摆脱我们这个物质世界的束缚 |
[05:33] | He’s dying? | 他要死了吗 |
[05:37] | That is a very naive, | 这是非常天真 |
[05:39] | very ignorant way of looking at it. | 非常无知的想法 |
[05:41] | Bret Stiles is not dying. | 布莱特·斯特尔斯不会死 |
[05:43] | Bret Stiles cannot die. | 他也不能死 |
[05:45] | He is elevating himself to another plane, | 他是要将自己提升到一个新的高度 |
[05:47] | one lesser men like ourselves | 我们这种道行不够的 |
[05:49] | can only strive to reach. | 要非常艰难才能触碰到这种高度 |
[05:55] | And one some of us obviously can’t comprehend. | 显然我们中有人对此是无法理解的 |
[06:15] | Coffee–one cream, one sugar. | 咖啡 加了一份奶油 一份糖 |
[06:17] | Thanks, Russell. | 谢了 拉塞尔 |
[06:19] | Forensics is here when you’re ready. | 你要准备好了的话鉴证小组就要过来了 |
[06:21] | Send them over. | 让他们过来吧 |
[06:23] | Get his I.D. for me, will you? | 帮我查明他的身份 好吗 |
[06:25] | You know how I am about heights. | 你知道我怕高 |
[06:27] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[06:28] | Oh, and, uh, someone’s here to see you. | 对了 有人来找你 |
[06:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:42] | There’s been a breakthrough in the Red John investigation. | 血腥约翰的案子有了重大突破 |
[06:46] | I have some new information. | 我得到了一些新线索 |
[06:47] | Some very significant information. | 非常重要的线索 |
[06:51] | Okay. What is it? | 好吧 是什么 |
[06:52] | No, no. Not yet. | 不 现在还不能说 |
[06:55] | I’m not sure who I can trust. | 我不知道能信任谁 |
[06:57] | I’m not even sure I can trust you. | 我甚至不知道能不能信任你 |
[06:59] | Red John has some very powerful allies. | 血腥约翰有一些位高权重的同伙 |
[07:03] | Patrick, come on. | 派翠克 不是吧 |
[07:09] | Okay, but not here. | 好吧 但不能在这说 |
[07:12] | Meet me at 8:00 on Thursday night. | 周四晚上八点见面 |
[07:15] | Thursday? Why? | 周四 为什么 |
[07:16] | I need time to find a safe place to meet. | 我需要时间找一个安全的见面地点 |
[07:20] | Fine. Where? | 好吧 在哪见 |
[07:22] | I’ll let you know the day of. | 等到了那天再告诉你 |
[07:24] | This is crazy. | 太扯淡了 |
[07:25] | I’ve made the mistake of underestimating Red John | 我已经犯过很多次错误了 |
[07:28] | a number of times now. | 总是低估了血腥约翰 |
[07:29] | I don’t want to make that mistake again. | 我不想再犯这种错误了 |
[07:31] | If you want the information, it’s on my terms. | 如果你想知道线索 就要听我的 |
[07:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:38] | Thursday night. | 周四晚上 |
[08:17] | This is Sheriff McAllister. | 我是麦卡利斯特警长 |
[08:19] | Sheriff? Patrick Jane. | 警长吗 我是派翠克·简 |
[08:23] | Hello, Patrick. How are things? | 你好 派翠克 最近怎么样 |
[08:26] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[08:28] | – I’m calling because I had a question. – Shoot. | -我打电话是有事想问你 -问吧 |
[08:32] | Last month when I was in Napa, | 上个月我去纳帕谷的时候 |
[08:34] | you said that you were at my disposal. | 你说听任我的调遣 |
[08:37] | Yes, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[08:39] | Did you mean what you said? | 你说话算数吗 |
[08:41] | I like to think I’m a man of my word. | 我觉得我是讲信用的人 |
[08:43] | Oh, I don’t doubt it. | 绝对是 |
[08:45] | But can I count on you for your help? | 但我能指望你帮我个忙吗 |
[08:47] | Can I count on you? | 可以吗 |
[08:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:51] | Thursday night at 8:00 I’ll need your help. | 周四晚上八点我需要你的帮助 |
[08:55] | Well, then you’ve got it. | 没问题 |
[08:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:59] | I’ll let you know where to be the day of. | 等到那天我再告诉你去哪 |
[09:02] | Patrick? | 派翠克 |
[09:04] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[09:05] | This is about Red John, isn’t it? | 是关于血腥约翰的事 对吧 |
[09:10] | Thursday night. | 周四晚上见 |
[09:25] | They’re ready for you, sir. | 他们准备好了 先生 |
[09:27] | Thank you, Evelyn. | 谢谢你 伊夫林 |
[09:30] | Also, this came for you. | 还有 这是给您的 |
[11:30] | You are here tonight | 今晚你们在这里 |
[11:32] | to witness my ascension. | 将见证我升天 |
[11:35] | My ascension from this world | 从这个世界 飞升到 |
[11:38] | to a world beyond. | 一个世外的天地 |
[11:42] | Do not mourn me, my children, | 不要为我哀悼 我的子民 |
[11:46] | for this is not a passing, | 因为这并非逝去 |
[11:49] | but a departure. | 而是启程 |
[11:53] | And I promise… | 我保证 |
[11:56] | I… will… | 我 将 |
[11:59] | return! | 归来 |
[12:21] | Listen to me, Don, you don’t have a mistresst. | 听我说 唐 你养的不是一个情妇 |
[12:23] | You have a vindictive screwball who’s about to ruin your life. | 那只是一个想要报复你 会毁掉你的疯子 |
[12:27] | Yes, well, it’s very lucky for you | 你该庆幸 |
[12:28] | my job is to fix problems, so here’s what you’re gonna do. | 我的工作就是解决问题 你现在要做的是 |
[12:30] | You are gonna write her a check– | 你要给她开张支票 |
[12:32] | It is gonna be a very big check– | 给她很大一笔钱 |
[12:34] | And then you are gonna pray that this problem goes away. | 然后祈祷这事就这么完了 |
[12:38] | If it doesn’t, don’t worry, Don. | 如果还没完 也别担心 唐 |
[12:40] | There are plenty of ways to keep a woman quiet, OK? | 有很多种办法可以让一个女人闭嘴 别担心 |
[12:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:43] | I gotta go. All right. | 我挂了 |
[12:54] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[12:56] | It’s good to see you, too, Teresa. | 我也很高兴见到你 特蕾莎 |
[12:57] | Uh, excuse me, can I get coffee, black, please? | 你好 请给我来一杯黑咖 |
[13:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:02] | So why am I here at 8:00 a.m.? | 早上八点把我叫来干什么 |
[13:04] | I need help with an investigation. | 我有个调查需要你的帮助 |
[13:07] | What investigation? | 什么调查 |
[13:09] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[13:10] | Really? It is if you want my help. | 是么 如果你找我帮忙那这就很重要 |
[13:14] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[13:15] | Come on, Teresa. I know you better than that. | 得了吧 特蕾莎 我还不了解你吗 |
[13:17] | What, you and Jane got something going on | 你和简对血腥约翰的调查 |
[13:18] | with the Red John case? | 有进展了吧 |
[13:21] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[13:23] | “Maybe.” Yeah, right. | “也许” 是啊 |
[13:25] | What is with all the secrecy? | 为什么要搞得这么神秘 |
[13:28] | Seriously, why are you always holding out on me? | 说真的 为什么要瞒着我 |
[13:30] | You don’t think I’m Red John, do you? | 你们该不会觉得我是血腥约翰吧 |
[13:35] | You do, don’t you? | 你们就是这么想的 是吗 |
[13:39] | Tell you what. | 听着 |
[13:40] | You want to question me, you arrest me. | 你要想找我问话 那就逮捕我 |
[13:42] | Otherwise, you leave me the hell out of this. | 否则就别把我扯进来 |
[13:43] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[13:45] | Sit. | 坐 |
[13:51] | If asking’s not gonna work, I won’t ask. | 如果问不管用 我不问了 |
[13:54] | You’re no longer with the CBI. | 你已经不为加调局工作了 |
[13:56] | You don’t get the same protection law enforcement gets. | 你现在无法得到执法人员所能得到的保护了 |
[13:59] | – What, you threatening me? – No, Jane is. | -怎么 你威胁我 -不是我 是简 |
[14:01] | He wants to see you tomorrow night. | 他明天晚上想见你一面 |
[14:07] | If you don’t show up, he will assume you’re Red John. | 你如果不去 他就会认为你是血腥约翰 |
[14:10] | And, Ray, he will come after you. | 然后他会找你麻烦的 雷 |
[14:13] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[14:16] | You know Jane. You know what happened to him. | 你了解简的 你知道他身上发生了什么 |
[14:18] | You know what Red John did to him. | 你也知道血腥约翰对他做了些什么 |
[14:22] | If I were you, I wouldn’t test him. | 如果是我 我不会拿这个试探他 |
[14:24] | I’m not afraid of Patrick Jane. | 我可不怕派翠克·简 |
[14:26] | Well, what’s the problem with showing up? | 那去和他见一面又有什么关系 |
[14:31] | If I do this, will you and Jane drop | 我如果去了 你和简 |
[14:33] | the whole that “I’m Red John” business? | 就不会再怀疑我是血腥约翰了吗 |
[14:35] | For once and for all. | 以后绝对不会了 |
[14:40] | What time? | 什么时间 |
[14:41] | 08:00. | 八点 |
[14:44] | I’m not done. | 我还没说完 |
[14:47] | There’s one more thing that I need. | 还有件事 |
[14:50] | You’re killing me here. | 杀了我算了 |
[14:53] | – Stiles. – Yeah? | -斯特尔斯 -他怎么了 |
[14:55] | – Where is he? – I can’t help you. | -他在哪儿 -我帮不了你 |
[14:57] | Come on, Ray, | 得了吧 雷 |
[14:58] | you’ve been with Visualize for years. | 你都为天眼组织工作这么多年了 |
[15:02] | I don’t want to arrest him. I just want to talk to him. | 我不想抓他 我只想跟他谈谈 |
[15:07] | You do this, and I will owe you. | 你帮我这个忙 算我欠你的 |
[15:09] | And in your line of work, | 你现在在做的事 |
[15:11] | sooner or later you’re gonna need a favor. | 迟早你会需要我帮忙的 |
[15:15] | So Ray Haffner told me that Stiles uses | 雷·哈弗内说斯特尔斯 |
[15:18] | a private jet to move around the country undetected. | 有一架私人飞机供其往来国内不被发现 |
[15:20] | Belongs to a guy named Ryan Parks. | 机主是一个名叫莱恩·帕克斯的人 |
[15:24] | Parks. Got it. I’ll check it out. | 帕克斯 知道了 我去查 |
[15:26] | Has Jane been in yet? | 简到局里了吗 |
[15:27] | No, I haven’t heard from him. | 还没 |
[15:53] | Mr. Lamotte? | 拉莫特先生吗 |
[15:56] | Yeah? Can I help you? | 是我 有什么可效劳的 |
[15:57] | Agents Cho and Rigsby from the CBI. | 周探员 瑞斯比探员 加调局的 |
[15:59] | We were wondering if you could answer a few questions for us. | 我们想请你回答几个问题 |
[16:01] | Sure. | 好的 |
[16:02] | A G6 landed here late last night, | 昨晚有一架G6私人飞机降落在这里 |
[16:04] | tail number M550MT. | 注册尾号为M550MT |
[16:06] | It would have been around 11:00. | 大约十一点左右 |
[16:08] | I remember. What about it? | 我记得 怎么了 |
[16:09] | Do you know who was on the flight? | 你知道飞机上的人是谁吗 |
[16:10] | No. Private aircraft aren’t required | 不知道 私人飞机不需要 |
[16:12] | to provide passenger manifests. | 提供乘客名单 |
[16:14] | Did you happen to see anyone who was getting off the plane? | 你有碰巧见到有谁从飞机上下来吗 |
[16:16] | No. Sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[16:18] | Oh, but whoever it was had a car service pick him up. | 不过 有汽车服务公司的人来接他 |
[16:21] | They might be able to help you. | 他们可能帮得上忙 |
[16:22] | You don’t happen to have the name of that car service, by any chance? | 你不会正好知道那个汽车服务公司的名字吧 |
[16:25] | Yes, I do. | 知道 |
[16:27] | So what happened with the car service? | 汽车服务公司那边怎么说 |
[16:29] | Well, they said that they picked up a silver-haired man | 他们说昨晚从机场接到了一个 |
[16:31] | with a British accent from the airport last night. | 操着英国口音的银发男人 |
[16:33] | – Stiles. – We think so. | -斯特尔斯 -我们也是这么想的 |
[16:35] | Well, where’d he go? | 那他去哪了 |
[16:36] | The address was for the Ecuadorian Consulate | 地址是厄瓜多尔领事馆 |
[16:38] | in San Francisco. | 在旧金山 |
[16:39] | Good job. You two go and check it out. | 好样的 你们俩去查查看 |
[16:42] | You know what? Van Pelt, why don’t you go alone? | 我说 范佩尔 不如你一个人去吧 |
[16:44] | Stiles likes you. | 斯特尔斯喜欢你 |
[16:45] | Maybe we can use that to our advantage. | 也许我们能利用这个优势 |
[16:49] | Is…there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[16:51] | – Uh, no. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[16:56] | – I’ll be fine. – I know. | -我没问题的 -我知道 |
[16:58] | – It’s my job. – I know. | -职责所在 -我知道 |
[17:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:19] | Hey, Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[17:20] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[17:21] | Oh, just running some errands. | 我就干点跑腿的活 |
[17:23] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[17:24] | Yeah, right as rain. What’s up? | 好极了 有事吗 |
[17:26] | Haffner’s in. | 哈弗内答应了 |
[17:27] | Good. What about Stiles? | 很好 斯特尔斯那边怎样了 |
[17:29] | Van Pelt may have a bead on his location. | 范佩尔好像瞄准他的位置了 |
[17:31] | She’s checking it out now. | 她正在查 |
[17:32] | That leaves one more Red John suspect left to talk to. | 这样就还剩一个血腥约翰案疑犯要约谈 |
[17:35] | Yes. Bertram. I’m on my way to his office. | 是的 伯特仑 我正往他办公室走呢 |
[17:38] | – You want to meet me there? – All right. | -咱们那边见吗 -好 |
[17:45] | Grace Van Pelt. | 格蕾斯·范佩尔 |
[17:47] | Well…how lovely to see you again. | 再次见到你真是太好了 |
[17:53] | Well…so, please sit. | 请坐吧 |
[17:55] | What do I owe this pleasure? | 这次有何贵干呢 |
[17:57] | Jane. | 是简 |
[17:59] | He needs a favor. | 他需要你帮个忙 |
[18:01] | Oh. Clever, him, sending you. | 差你来 他可真聪明 |
[18:04] | So exactly what can I do for Patrick Jane? | 那么我到底能为派翠克·简做些什么呢 |
[18:08] | He would like to meet with you. | 他想见见你 |
[18:10] | Tomorrow night at 8:00. | 明天晚上八点 |
[18:14] | You’ve changed since we last met. | 自我们上次一别 你变样了 |
[18:17] | You’re married. | 你结婚了 |
[18:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:20] | Oh, don’t tell me you married that genial oaf. | 别跟我说你嫁给那个只会傻笑的呆子了 |
[18:24] | Oh. Oh, well. Congratulations. | 好吧 恭喜你 |
[18:27] | Yeah. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:29] | So…will you meet with Jane? | 那么 你会去见简吗 |
[18:32] | Ah…you know, | 你知道的 |
[18:34] | nothing would please me more than to meet with him. | 能见他我再高兴不过了 |
[18:37] | I mean, really, I would love to. But… | 我真的很乐意 但是 |
[18:40] | unfortunately, my circumstances– | 很不幸的是 鉴于我现在的境况 |
[18:43] | it’s probably not gonna happen. | 好像不太能成行 |
[18:45] | You mean because of the F.B.I.? | 你是说因为联邦调查局吗 |
[18:48] | Mm. You have been doing your homework. | 你功课做得不错嘛 |
[18:51] | They don’t know I’m here. | 他们不知道我来了 |
[18:53] | Which means they don’t know you’re here. | 所以他们也就不知道你在这里 |
[18:55] | But they will if you don’t agree to meet with Jane. | 但你要是不肯见简 他们就会知道了 |
[18:59] | You have changed, haven’t you? | 你的确变了 不是吗 |
[19:05] | Have you ever been to Ecuador, by any chance? | 你去过厄瓜多尔吗 |
[19:08] | No. | 没有 |
[19:10] | I was there–oh, god, years and years ago | 我很多很多年以前 |
[19:14] | doing missionary work. Uh… | 在那传教来着 |
[19:17] | lovely people. | 那里的人很不错 |
[19:20] | But there was a young man there… | 不过有个年轻人 |
[19:22] | he was underprivileged, ferociously ambitious. | 他很穷 但野心勃勃 |
[19:27] | I saw something in him. | 我在他身上看到了些东西 |
[19:29] | So I decided to try and help him. | 所以我决定试着帮帮他 |
[19:32] | You know, I-I paid for his school fees, | 我帮他付学费 |
[19:34] | that sort of thing. | 之类的 |
[19:35] | N-nothing really much, but wouldn’t you know it? | 其实也没什么 但你猜怎么着 |
[19:38] | All these years later, | 这么多年之后 |
[19:40] | that same man is now Minister of State. | 那小子已经是国务部长了 |
[19:43] | I’m happy for him. | 我很为他高兴 |
[19:45] | Anyway, he invited me to stay in this palatial consulate. | 他邀请我住在这豪华的领事馆里 |
[19:50] | This morsel of foreign soil. | 在这一片小小的外国领土上 |
[19:53] | Foreign soil, of which, as you know, | 外国领土 如你所知 |
[19:57] | is outside the jurisdiction of you, the F.B.I., | 是不受你们加调局 联调局 |
[20:00] | or U.S. law enforcement. | 与任何美国法律管辖的 |
[20:03] | So, you see, Gracie, your idle threats are just that. | 所以呢 格蕾斯 你的威胁不管用 |
[20:07] | Well, it’s been so lovely seeing you again. | 当然 很高兴能再见到你 |
[20:09] | Please give my best to Mr. Jane. | 帮我跟简问个好 |
[20:12] | Close the door on your way out! | 出去的时候随手关门 |
[20:21] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[20:22] | Thanks. I feel a lot better. | 谢谢啊 我感觉轻松多了 |
[20:25] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[20:30] | We’ve made a breakthrough, sir. | 长官 案子有突破了 |
[20:33] | – In… – The Red John case. | -什么案子 -血腥约翰案 |
[20:35] | We’re close to identifying him. | 我们马上就能确定凶手了 |
[20:39] | Well, then this is fantastic news. | 真是个好消息 |
[20:41] | After all these years. Y-you– | 都这么多年了 |
[20:42] | You really think you’ve got him? | 你真的确定了吗 |
[20:44] | I do. | 是的 |
[20:47] | I’ll know the second you have something concrete. | 一旦你们有了切实答案要立刻告诉我 |
[20:50] | You will, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[20:50] | And I want to be there when you end this. | 此案结束的时候我要在场 |
[20:53] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 就等您这句话呢 |
[21:28] | Yeah, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[21:31] | I just had a very interesting conversation with Patrick Jane. | 我刚和派翠克·简谈了点有趣的事 |
[21:37] | How’d it go with Bertram? | 伯特仑那边怎么样 |
[21:38] | He’s in. What about Stiles? | 上钩了 斯特尔斯那边呢 |
[21:39] | – Not so good. – Did you find him? | -不太好 -你找到他了吗 |
[21:42] | Yes. | 找到了 |
[21:43] | Then what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题 |
[21:46] | He’s at the Ecuadorian consulate. | 他住在厄瓜多尔领事馆里 |
[21:48] | As long as he’s there, we can’t touch him. | 只要他在里面 我们就动不了他 |
[21:51] | What do you want to do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[21:54] | I’ll handle Stiles. | 我来对付斯特尔斯 |
[21:55] | He’s not gonna come with you. He doesn’t have to. | 他不会也不必跟你出来 |
[21:57] | I’ll be persuasive. | 相信我的说服力 |
[22:02] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:12] | A shot gun? | 霰弹枪 |
[22:15] | You sure it’s big enough? | 火力够大了吗 |
[22:21] | We need to talk about tomorrow night. | 关于明天晚上的事 我们得谈谈 |
[22:23] | I’ve already told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[22:24] | Just hear me out, please. | 先听我说完 |
[22:28] | You don’t want me to be there. | 你不希望我在场 |
[22:30] | No, I don’t. | 是的 |
[22:32] | You don’t want to be there because you think | 你不希望我在场是因为你觉得 |
[22:34] | I’m gonna try and stop you from killing red john. | 我会阻止你杀血腥约翰 |
[22:37] | Are you saying that you won’t? | 你的意思是你不会吗 |
[22:39] | What I’m saying is some men– | 我想说的是 |
[22:41] | men like Red John– | 像血腥约翰这种禽兽 |
[22:43] | they don’t deserve a trial. They don’t deserve a jury. | 根本连上庭受审的资格都没有 |
[22:47] | They deserve what they have coming to them. | 这种人就该就地正法 |
[22:50] | Wait, l-let me get this straight. | 等等 让我搞搞清楚 |
[22:52] | After close to 20 years working in law enforcement, | 你在执法部门干了快二十年 |
[22:55] | you’re just– you’re changing your mind? | 竟然就这么改变原则了吗 |
[22:57] | About Red John? Yes. | 在血腥约翰案上吗 没错 |
[23:01] | I’m surprised, Lisbon. | 我很惊讶 里斯本 |
[23:04] | What, you don’t believe me? | 怎么 你不相信我吗 |
[23:06] | Heavens, no. | 当然不会 |
[23:08] | You’re the most honest person I know. | 你是我认识的最诚实的人 |
[23:09] | You would never lie, not about something like this. | 这种事情上 你绝不会骗我的 |
[23:13] | Right? | 是不是 |
[23:15] | Right. | 当然 |
[23:17] | Tomorrow night then. | 那明晚见 |
[23:19] | Tomorrow night. | 明晚见 |
[23:48] | Patrick, dear boy. | 派翠克 我亲爱的孩子 |
[23:50] | Well, how are you? | 近来还好吗 |
[23:52] | Well, I’m not your boy. | 我不是你的孩子 |
[23:54] | Oh, I see. So this is not a social meeting, eh? | 我明白了 那么说你不是来找我聊天的 |
[23:59] | You’re gonna meet me tonight at 8:00. | 明晚八点你要来见我 |
[24:03] | – Patrick. – No, you listen to me. | -派翠克 -不 你听我说 |
[24:06] | You’re gonna meet me tonight at 8:00, | 我要你明晚八点来见我 |
[24:07] | Or I’m gonna come back here, and when I do, | 否则等到我再回来找你 |
[24:10] | you will need more than these walls to keep you safe. | 就算这是领事馆也保不了你 |
[24:13] | Threats? | 威胁我吗 |
[24:15] | That’s so out of character. | 这不是你的风格啊 |
[24:17] | I mean every word of it. | 我说的话句句当真 |
[24:19] | Yes. | 确实 |
[24:21] | I believe you do. | 我相信你 |
[24:25] | But you see, Patrick, | 可是派翠克 |
[24:27] | a dying man does not fear death. | 将死之人还怕什么死亡威胁呢 |
[24:30] | Oh, please. | 省省吧 |
[24:32] | This charade might work on your disciples. | 装模作样骗骗你那些信徒还行 |
[24:33] | It doesn’t work on me. | 骗我就算了吧 |
[24:36] | You think too highly of me. | 你太高估我了 |
[24:40] | Unfortunately, | 非常不幸的是 |
[24:42] | it’s not a charade. | 这次不是装的了 |
[24:47] | How long have you got? | 你还剩多长时间 |
[24:51] | It’s spread to the blood. | 已经扩散到血液了 |
[24:52] | There’s nothing they can do. I don’t know… | 已经无药可医了 我不知道 |
[24:55] | Two weeks, a month. | 也许两周 也许一个月 |
[24:58] | You see… | 听我说 |
[25:02] | it’s not personal. | 这不是针对你 |
[25:04] | It’s just that… | 只是现在 |
[25:06] | my time now is very precious. | 时间对我来说太宝贵了 |
[25:09] | I’m still gonna need you tonight. | 今晚我还是需要你来 |
[25:13] | For god sake, why? | 看在上帝的份上 为什么 |
[25:15] | What’s so damned important? | 有什么事如此重要 |
[25:17] | Red John. | 血腥约翰 |
[25:19] | I’m close. | 我终于接近他了 |
[25:21] | Closer than I’ve ever been. | 前所未有的接近 |
[25:28] | Red John… | 血腥约翰 |
[25:32] | Look… | 听着 |
[25:34] | nothing would give me more pleasure | 今晚我若能去见你 |
[25:35] | than to be with you there tonight. | 那是再高兴不过了 |
[25:37] | But? | 但是 |
[25:39] | There’s more to this than you know. | 我的情况比你想象的复杂 |
[25:41] | There’s–there’s more keeping me here. | 我被困在这儿还有别的原因 |
[25:44] | The F.B.I? | 联调局吗 |
[25:45] | Yeah, as a matter of fact. | 对 事实正是如此 |
[25:47] | You know, they tracked me here. | 他们跟我到这里 |
[25:49] | They’re just waiting for me to leave | 就等着我出去 |
[25:50] | so they can arrest me. | 然后逮捕我 |
[25:52] | Look, I’m not choosing to stay here, | 不是我想呆在这儿的 |
[25:54] | but I’m trapped. | 我被困住了 |
[25:56] | So the F.B.I’s the only thing that’s keeping you here? | 这么说联调局是唯一的问题了 |
[26:02] | Eyes up, we’ve got movement at the front entry. | 注意 前门有动静 |
[26:06] | That’s a Visualize car. | 是天眼组织的车 |
[26:08] | I think they’re sneaking someone out. | 他们在偷偷往外转移什么人 |
[26:10] | Get ready to move. | 随时准备行动 |
[26:12] | Go now! Go! Go! Go! | 立即行动 行动 上 |
[26:33] | – Don’t move! – Don’t move! | -不许动 -不许动 |
[26:33] | Hands on your steering wheel! | 把手放在方向盘上 |
[26:36] | Keep your hands where we can see ’em. | 把手放在我们能看见的地方 |
[26:39] | Hello. Gentlemen. | 你们好 先生们 |
[26:40] | Something I can help you with? | 有什么能为你们效劳的吗 |
[27:15] | Stiles is in. | 斯特尔斯入局了 |
[27:18] | We’d better get going. | 我们该出发了 |
[27:19] | We’ve got a long drive ahead of us. | 我们可有很长一段车程 |
[27:26] | Take him. | 把他带走 |
[28:01] | Well, then Sac P.D.’s just gonna have to wait. | 那么萨城警局只有等着了 |
[28:04] | Look, I-I don’t wanna pull rank… | 我不想用职权压人 |
[28:06] | but I will. | 但若有必要我会的 |
[28:10] | Kevin, I gotta call you back. | 凯文 回头我再打给你 |
[28:21] | I’ll be needing a car. | 我需要一辆车 |
[28:58] | What are we doing? | 我们要去干什么 |
[29:00] | I want to see the sunset. | 我想看看日落 |
[29:35] | There’s something I want to tell you, Lisbon. | 里斯本 有些话我想跟你说 |
[29:40] | Something I should have said a long time ago. | 很早以前就应该跟你说了 |
[29:44] | I want to thank you for everything that you’ve done. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[29:47] | You can thank me later. | 晚点再谢也不迟 |
[29:48] | No, I… | 不 |
[29:50] | I need to say this now. | 我必须现在就说 |
[29:57] | You have… | 你 |
[29:59] | no idea what you’ve meant to me. | 不知道你对我意味着什么 |
[30:04] | What you mean to me. | 你对我有多重要 |
[30:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:27] | I almost forgot. I have a surprise for you. | 差点忘了 我有个惊喜给你 |
[30:31] | Wait here. | 在这等我 |
[30:45] | Jane? | 简 |
[30:47] | Jane! | 简 |
[34:45] | Hey! Stop! | 停车 |
[34:47] | Please. | 请等等 |
[34:51] | My name is Teresa Lisbon. | 我叫特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[34:53] | I am an agent with the California Bureau of Investigation, | 我是加州调查局探员 |
[34:55] | and I need to borrow your car. | 现在我要征用你的车 |
[34:56] | It’s an emergency. | 这是紧急情况 |
[34:57] | What?! No way. | 什么 不行 |
[34:58] | Get out. Now. Come on. | 立即下车 快 |
[35:00] | Come on. | 快 |
[35:01] | This is outrageous. | 太过分了 |
[35:03] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警 |
[35:04] | Good idea. Thanks. | 好主意 谢谢 |
[35:21] | – Jane. – Hello, Lisbon. | -简 -喂 里斯本 |
[35:23] | Jane, don’t do this, not without me. | 简 别这么做 别扔下我这么做 |
[35:25] | Listen, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:27] | Jane, I am begging you. You’re in danger! | 简 求你了 你身处险境 |
[35:29] | I-it’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[35:30] | I-I’m gonna be okay. | 我不会有事的 |
[35:32] | No, you’re not. | 不可能 |
[35:33] | You do this, and you’re throwing your life away. | 你这样做是在自寻死路 |
[35:36] | Bye, Lisbon. | 再见 里斯本 |
[35:37] | Jane… | 简 |
[35:39] | No. | 别这样 |
[37:04] | Oh. Hello, Patrick. | 你好 派翠克 |
[37:07] | Am I early? | 我来早了吗 |
[37:09] | No, no. Right on time. Have a seat. | 不早 来得正好 坐吧 |
[37:27] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911 您遇到了什么紧急情况 |
[37:29] | This is Agent Teresa Lisbon | 我是加州调查局的 |
[37:31] | with the California Bureau of Investigation. | 特蕾莎·里斯本探员 |
[37:32] | I need officers at 1309 Cedar Street in Malibu. | 请派警员到马里布的雪松街1309号 |
[37:36] | I have an agent who needs immediate assistance. | 有探员需要立即支援 |
[37:42] | I brought you five together for a reason. | 我让你们五个聚在一起是有原因的 |
[37:44] | Some of you may know that reason. | 有人可能知道了 |
[37:47] | Some of you may have guessed. | 也有人可能猜到了 |
[37:50] | But one of you here… | 你们中的一个人 |
[37:55] | is Red John. | 是血腥约翰 |
[37:59] | What?! One of us? | 什么 在我们几个中间 |
[38:01] | One of us here is Red John? | 我们其中之一是血腥约翰 |
[38:04] | Well, that’s very interesting. | 真有意思 |
[38:07] | – Who is it? – I don’t know. | -是谁 -我不知道 |
[38:10] | And that’s what we’re gonna find out. | 我们到这来就是为了找出答案 |
[38:11] | Wait, you’re trying to say that one of us in this room… | 你是想说这个房间里的某个人 |
[38:13] | is a serial killer? | 是个连环杀手 |
[38:14] | – I know it. – No, this is crazy. | -我很确定 -太荒唐了 |
[38:16] | I can assure you it’s not. | 我向你保证完全不荒唐 |
[38:18] | Well, I can assure you I’m not sticking around for this crap. | 我向你保证 我才不跟你在这儿胡闹 |
[38:26] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[38:28] | Do not move toward the door. | 一步都别想往门口走 |
[38:30] | No one is leaving. | 谁都不准走 |
[38:33] | Take it easy, Patrick. | 放轻松 派翠克 |
[38:36] | Do I look distressed? | 我看起来很紧张吗 |
[38:41] | Don’t. | 别动 |
[38:43] | I will shoot you. | 我会开枪的 |
[38:46] | That goes for the rest of you as well. | 其他人也一样 |
[38:50] | Take out your weapons slowly, place them on the floor, | 慢慢把你们的枪拿出来 放在地上 |
[38:54] | and push them toward me. | 推到我这边来 |
[39:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:12] | Okay, Patrick. | 行了 派翠克 |
[39:13] | This is… this is enough. | 够了 |
[39:16] | It’s gone far enough. | 该到此为止了 |
[39:18] | No, we’re just getting started. | 不 这才刚刚开始呢 |
[39:20] | I’ve waited ten years for this moment. | 为这一刻 我等了十年 |
[39:23] | All those years, Red John has been smart. | 多年来 血腥约翰一直很狡猾 |
[39:26] | One of you has been smart. | 你们中的某个人一直很狡猾 |
[39:29] | Careful. But not this time. | 很谨慎 除了这次 |
[39:31] | This time, you made a mistake. | 这一次 你露出马脚了 |
[39:34] | Kira Tinsley told me something before she passed. | 基拉·汀斯利死之前跟我说了件事 |
[39:39] | She told me that her killer– Red John– | 她告诉我杀她的人 也就是血腥约翰 |
[39:43] | has a tattoo. | 有个纹身 |
[39:46] | Three dots on his left arm. | 左臂上有三个点 |
[39:48] | On the shoulder. | 就在肩膀上 |
[39:50] | And you all… | 你们都得 |
[39:53] | are gonna show me… | 给我看 |
[39:57] | Now. | 立刻动手 |
[40:03] | Let’s go. Come on. | 开始脱吧 快 |
[40:05] | That’s it. Take it off. | 对了 脱掉 |
[40:11] | Nonsense. | 太荒唐了 |
[40:20] | Very good. | 很好 |
[40:41] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想得那样 |
[40:43] | – You got it wrong. – Enough. | -你弄错了 -住嘴 |
[40:45] | I’m not Red John. | 我不是血腥约翰 |
[40:47] | Patrick, wait. Patrick! | 派翠克 等等 派翠克 |
[40:49] | Look… here. | 看 这边 |
[40:51] | Look. | 看 |
[41:10] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[41:12] | Over with those two. | 到他们俩那边去 |
[41:19] | You stay there. | 你们别动 |
[41:21] | Okay, you three… | 好了 你们三个 |
[41:23] | Over against that wall– now. | 到墙边站着 快 |
[41:33] | Wait! No! | 等等 不要 |
[42:09] | Jane! | 简 |