时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:03] | Ten years ago, the serial killer known as Red John | 十年前 被称作血腥约翰的连环杀手 |
[00:06] | killed my wife and daughter. | 杀害了我的妻子和女儿 |
[00:12] | We’ve been hunting for him ever since. | 自那以后我们一直在追捕他 |
[00:15] | We call ourselves the Blake Association. | 我们自称为”布莱克组织” |
[00:17] | Well, who else is in the association? | 组织里还有些什么人 |
[00:19] | Cops, judges, F.B.I. agents. | 警察 法官 联调局探员 |
[00:21] | Anyone in law enforcement that needs a secret covered up. | 任何一个有秘密需要掩盖的执法人员 |
[00:24] | A secret society of dirty cops. | 一个腐败警察的秘密组织 |
[00:26] | And Red John’s a member. | 血腥约翰是成员之一 |
[00:29] | Kira Tinsley told me something before she passed. | 基拉·汀斯利死之前跟我说了件事 |
[00:32] | She told me that her killer– Red John– | 她告诉我杀她的人 也就是血腥约翰 |
[00:34] | has a tattoo– | 有个纹身 |
[00:36] | Three dots on his left arm. | 左臂上有三个点 |
[00:39] | So who’s Red John? | 到底谁是血腥约翰 |
[00:40] | Today we’re pleased to announce | 今天我们很高兴地宣布 |
[00:42] | that we–we finally have a name, a face. | 我们终于确认了他的身份与面目 |
[00:46] | The director of the division of law enforcement, | 执法部门负责人 |
[00:49] | Gail Bertram, is Red John. | 盖尔·伯特仑局长 就是血腥约翰 |
[00:51] | I am holding in my hand a writ | 我手里有一份 |
[00:55] | from a federal judge. | 联邦法官签署的令状 |
[00:56] | The F.B.I.’s closing down your organization right now. | 联调局将立即关闭你们部门 |
[01:00] | We’re done. There’s nothing more to do here. | 结束了 这里没我们的事儿了 |
[01:03] | You’re not quitting. I don’t believe it. | 你不会放弃 我不信你会放弃 |
[01:06] | It’s out of our hands for now. | 目前的情况我们已经无法掌控了 |
[01:08] | I’ll be in touch. Okay? | 保持联络 好吗 |
[01:12] | I’m sorry. For everything. | 所有的一切 我很抱歉 |
[01:42] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[01:44] | Glad you can join us. | 很高兴你能过来 |
[01:46] | Traffic. | 路上塞车 |
[01:48] | Hmm. Where’s Jane? | 简在哪 |
[01:49] | He’ll be in to see you as soon as he’s able. | 他一有空就过来见你 |
[01:53] | This way. | 这边走 |
[02:07] | Please, take a seat. | 请坐下 |
[02:13] | Boy, this is a mess, huh? | 情况真是一团糟 对吧 |
[02:16] | A big mess. | 糟透了 |
[02:17] | – Look, I think we all– – You can talk later. | -听着 我觉得我们… -一会儿有你说的机会 |
[02:21] | Now I understand… | 我能理解 |
[02:24] | You must all feel scared, | 你们现在肯定都很害怕 |
[02:27] | nervous. | 很紧张 |
[02:29] | Don’t know what in the hell is gonna happen next, right? | 不知道接下来会发生什么事 对吗 |
[02:31] | – Agent– – So let me explain what’s next. | -探员 -所以我来说明下接下来会发生的事 |
[02:37] | Over the next few days, | 接下来的几天 |
[02:38] | we will be talking to each of you… | 我们会找你们每个人谈话 |
[02:41] | Individually. | 单独谈话 |
[02:43] | You are entitled to bring along an attorney or a union rep, | 你们有权委托律师或工会代表随行 |
[02:47] | should you so choose. | 由你们自己选择 |
[02:49] | Why would we need an attorney? | 我们为何需要律师 |
[02:52] | Well, let’s look at this from our perspective, Kimball. | 从我们的角度来看看这事 金宝 |
[02:56] | Your boss Bertram is a criminal. | 你们的上司伯特仑是个罪犯 |
[02:59] | Makes sense that you might be one, too. | 所以有可能你们也是 |
[03:02] | We will be looking very closely at all of you. | 我们会非常仔细地审视你们每个人 |
[03:05] | If you have ever done anything | 如果你们有任何 |
[03:07] | even remotely questionable, | 只要一点点可疑的举动 |
[03:10] | We will find out, | 我们都会发现 |
[03:12] | and we will prosecute. | 然后起诉你们 |
[03:16] | Unless, of course, | 当然了 除非 |
[03:17] | We feel very, very comfortable with your cooperation. | 你们能够配合 那我们会非常非常满意 |
[03:22] | Then you got a little wiggle room. | 那样你们就有点回旋的余地 |
[03:32] | The F.B.I. is overseeing an international manhunt | 联调局展开一场全球缉凶行动 |
[03:35] | for prominent Sacramento law enforcement official | 通缉著名的萨克拉门托执法部门官员 |
[03:38] | Gail Bertram. | 盖尔·伯特仑 |
[03:39] | F.B.I. sources confirm | 联调局方面证实 |
[03:40] | that Bertram is believed to be the notorious serial killer Red John, | 据信伯特仑就是臭名昭著的连环杀手血腥约翰 |
[03:44] | Wanted for a string of grisly murders | 他因在整个加利福尼亚州中心地带 |
[03:46] | across the California heartland. | 犯下一系列恐怖凶案而被通缉 |
[04:07] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[04:08] | How’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[04:17] | Do you have a pay phone? | 你这有公用电话吗 |
[04:19] | It’s right back there. | 在那边 |
[04:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:33] | Hey, Ali, how you doing? Uh, give me a Pick 6… | 阿里 你好啊 给我张六合彩 |
[04:36] | And one of those pineapple cheroots. | 再来一根菠萝味雪茄 |
[04:39] | Pick 6. Cheroot. | 六合彩 雪茄 |
[05:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:03] | Hello, Patrick. | 你好 派翠克 |
[05:05] | I don’t have to use a funny voice, do I? | 我用不着捏着嗓子讲话 对吧 |
[05:07] | You know who this is. | 你知道我是谁 |
[05:09] | Yes, I do. | 对 知道 |
[05:11] | It’s weird, huh? | 感觉真奇怪啊 对吧 |
[05:12] | ’cause the last time we– | 因为我们上次… |
[05:21] | Put your hands up– | 举起手来 |
[05:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:35] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[05:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:37] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[05:38] | Hello? Bertram? Hello? | 喂 伯特仑 还在听吗 |
[06:25] | Clear, sir. | 没人 长官 |
[06:28] | No kidding. | 的确啊 |
[06:46] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[06:49] | If you’re asking about Jane, I don’t know. | 如果你问的是简 那我不知道 |
[06:52] | Did you check upstairs? | 你去楼上找过了吗 |
[06:54] | Yeah. | 找了 |
[06:56] | You know, maybe you haven’t heard. | 你也许还没听说 |
[06:58] | About an hour ago, Gail Bertram | 大约一小时前 盖尔·伯特仑 |
[07:00] | killed a cop at a gas station in East Sac. | 在萨城东区的一个加油站杀了一个警察 |
[07:04] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[07:06] | Did you hear what Bertram was doing at the gas station? | 那你听说了伯特仑当时在加油站做什么吗 |
[07:09] | No. | 没 |
[07:10] | Using a pay phone. | 他在打公用电话 |
[07:13] | Guess who he was calling. | 猜猜他打给了谁 |
[07:15] | I’m gonna guess Jane. | 我猜是简 |
[07:16] | Ahh. Yeah. So where is he? | 没错 那他在哪 |
[07:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:21] | I think you do. | 我认为你清楚得很 |
[07:23] | I can’t help what you think. | 我没法左右你的想法 |
[07:26] | I think your boyfriend is colluding with a dangerous fugitive. | 我认为你的男朋友和一名危险的逃犯勾结 |
[07:29] | I think he is up to his neck in this Blake Association craziness, | 我认为他已经深陷布莱克组织中无法自拔 |
[07:33] | and probably you are, too. | 可能你也是 |
[07:35] | I’m not. He’s not. | 我不是 他也不是 |
[07:38] | Jane can’t help who calls him, | 简无法阻止打给他的人 |
[07:40] | and he’s not my boyfriend. | 而且他也不是我的男朋友 |
[07:42] | It’s a damn shame, Teresa. | 真是太遗憾了 特蕾莎 |
[07:45] | By all accounts… | 人人都说 |
[07:47] | You were a good cop. | 你曾是个好警察 |
[07:49] | I still am. | 我现在依旧是 |
[08:07] | Hey, boss! | 头儿 |
[08:09] | Rigsby? | 瑞斯比 |
[08:11] | Is it safe? | 周围安全吗 |
[08:12] | Yeah. What are you doing? | 嗯 你们在干嘛 |
[08:18] | We heard about what Bertram did this morning. | 我们听说了伯特仑今早干的事 |
[08:20] | We heard the F.B.I. were looking for us. | 听说联调局的人在找我们 |
[08:22] | So what now? You’re hiding in the parking lot? | 所以现在是怎样 你们就躲在停车场吗 |
[08:24] | No. No, we’re not hiding. We’re just… | 不 我们不是躲起来 只是 |
[08:26] | laying low. | 低调行事 |
[08:27] | Well, we’re safe for now. | 我们暂时还安全 |
[08:28] | There’s no arrest warrant that’s put out for us just yet. | 至少现在还没有下达对我们的逮捕令 |
[08:30] | Give ’em time. | 他们迟早会的 |
[08:31] | Where’s Jane? | 简在哪 |
[08:33] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[08:33] | She just did. | 她刚已经问了 |
[08:36] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[08:37] | The C.B.I. is gone now. | 如今加调局已经不复存在了 |
[08:40] | We’re on our own. You need to protect yourselves. | 我们只能靠自己了 你们得保护好自己 |
[08:43] | You don’t know where Jane is, you don’t know what he’s doing, | 你们不知道简在哪里 他在干什么 |
[08:45] | and you don’t want to know, you understand? | 也不想知道 明白了吗 |
[08:48] | Yes, boss. | 明白 头儿 |
[08:51] | – Yes, boss. – Yes, boss. | -明白 头儿 -明白 头儿 |
[08:52] | All right then. | 那就好 |
[08:54] | But I am not your boss anymore. That’s the point. | 但我已经不是你们的头儿了 关键就在这里 |
[08:57] | We’re on our own. | 我们只能靠自己 |
[09:00] | Yeah, we get it. | 我们明白的 |
[09:01] | So where is he? | 那他在哪 |
[09:17] | You’re a wanted man. | 你被通缉了 |
[09:19] | Well, I like to think so. | 我想也是 |
[09:20] | Seriously. Abbott put an actual warrant out on you. | 我说真的 艾伯特给你下了逮捕令 |
[09:24] | Eh. It’s not the first time. | 也不是第一次了 |
[09:28] | So you gonna tell me, or what? | 所以你到底要不要告诉我 |
[09:29] | Oh, yeah. Uh… Bertram called me. | 哦对 伯特仑打给我了 |
[09:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:33] | What did he say? | 他说了些什么 |
[09:34] | Well, whatever he wanted to say, he didn’t have time. | 不管他想说什么 他那时都没来得及 |
[09:38] | Why the hell is he still here? | 为什么他还在城里 |
[09:39] | What does he want? | 他想做什么 |
[09:41] | I’m guessing he’ll call back soon and tell me. | 我猜他会很快再打来告诉我 |
[09:43] | Your phone’s not safe. The F.B.I.– | 你的手机不安全 联调局… |
[09:45] | Yeah, they have a tap on the line. | 对 他们装了窃听 |
[09:47] | But they don’t have a trace yet. | 但他们还没追踪到 |
[09:48] | If they had a trace, then I’d be arrested already. | 如果他们追踪到了 我现在就早该被捕了 |
[09:50] | Maybe so, but sooner or later, they’ll get a trace on you. | 也许如此 但他们早晚会追踪到你的 |
[09:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:54] | But I can’t get rid of my phone until Bertram calls. | 但在伯特仑打来之前我不能扔掉手机 |
[09:57] | It’s all very suspenseful. | 所以事情就悬在这了 |
[10:00] | What does he want? | 他到底想干什么 |
[10:01] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:02] | Bertram. | 伯特仑 |
[10:03] | We’ll see. | 到时候就知道了 |
[10:04] | Now you’re being evasive. | 你在闪烁其词 |
[10:08] | What beady little eyes birds have. | 小鸟的眼睛圆又亮 |
[10:11] | Tiny Dinosaurs, you know? | 《小恐龙》[系列童书] 你知道吧 |
[10:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:14] | I know you know what he wants. | 我知道你很清楚他的意图 |
[10:16] | What does he want? | 他到底想干什么 |
[10:22] | – Hello? – Oh, sorry I had to hang up on you. | -喂 -很抱歉我那时不得不挂电话 |
[10:24] | It’s been a busy day. | 今天实在太忙了 |
[10:26] | Yeah, no problem. You know, this phone is not safe. | 没关系 这个电话不安全 |
[10:28] | Let me call you back in a moment. | 我马上再打给你 |
[10:30] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:32] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[10:33] | Just a second. | 稍等一下 |
[10:35] | Hey. How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[10:37] | I’ll give you $100 for that phone. | 我出一百块换你的手机 行吗 |
[10:39] | Huh? | 什么 |
[10:42] | $200 for that phone. | 两百块换你的手机 |
[10:46] | What’s the catch? | 这是什么骗局吗 |
[10:47] | No catch. | 不是骗局 |
[10:49] | $300 plus… | 三百块 外加 |
[10:52] | a replacement phone. | 一部替代机 |
[10:54] | Uh, okay. | 那好吧 |
[10:56] | Yeah, dude, I’ll call you right back. | 哥们 我一会儿再打给你 |
[10:58] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 交易愉快 |
[11:01] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[11:05] | What did he say? | 他刚才到底说了什么 |
[11:08] | Look, I think we should meet and talk. | 我觉得我们应该见面好好谈谈 |
[11:10] | – Just the two of us. – What, like a date? | -就我们俩 -就像约会一样吗 |
[11:14] | Yes… | 是啊 |
[11:16] | No. | 不 |
[11:17] | Look, the game is over. | 听着 游戏结束了 |
[11:21] | I’d call it a very honorable tie. | 我得说你我确实不分伯仲 |
[11:25] | And now that it’s over, | 既然现在一切都结束了 |
[11:27] | I really think that we should talk. | 我真的觉得我们应该好好谈谈 |
[11:30] | You know, a truce. No weapons, no tricks. | 停战 不带武器 不玩花招 |
[11:33] | Just talk. | 就谈谈 |
[11:34] | Then we both walk away. | 然后各行其道 |
[11:36] | Talk. About what? | 谈谈 谈什么 |
[11:39] | Well… everything. | 谈谈这一切 |
[11:41] | I think we both could use a little closure, don’t you? | 我想我们都需要有个了结 不是吗 |
[11:45] | It has to be today. You know, now. | 就在今天 现在 |
[11:48] | I’m kind of pressed for time. | 我时间有点紧 |
[11:49] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我怎么知道能否相信你呢 |
[11:51] | Ah, don’t be timid now, Patrick. | 都到现在了就别胆小了 派翠克 |
[11:54] | I could have killed you many times, and I haven’t, have I? | 我有那么多机会杀你 却都没下手 不是吗 |
[11:57] | Okay. When and where? | 好吧 时间 地点 |
[12:00] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[12:02] | I’ll be at the Fremont Park fountain in half an hour. | 半小时后弗里蒙特公园的喷泉边见 |
[12:04] | No. Don’t know it. Central bus station. | 不行 我不知道那个地方 中央汽车站见 |
[12:07] | – North entrance. – Nah, There’s too many people. | -北入口 -不行 那里人太多 |
[12:09] | There’s too many cops. | 而且警察太多 |
[12:11] | You know Alexandria Cemetery? | 你知道亚历山大公墓吗 |
[12:14] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[12:15] | Yeah, there’s a chapel by the western gate. | 西门那边有个小教堂 |
[12:18] | That–that’ll do. Half an hour. | 行啊 半小时之后见 |
[12:20] | Don’t be late. I can’t wait around. | 别迟到 我不能待太久 |
[12:22] | Half an hour. | 半小时之后见 |
[12:26] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[12:28] | He wants to meet with me. | 他想见我 |
[12:30] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[12:32] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[12:34] | Well, what are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[12:37] | I’m gonna meet him. | 我去见他 |
[12:37] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[12:39] | Trust me, I know what I’m doing. | 相信我 我知道自己在干什么 |
[12:42] | Jane, don’t do this. Think about it. | 简 别去 你想想 |
[12:44] | The F.B.I. is gonna get Bertram soon enough. | 联调局马上就要抓到伯特仑了 |
[12:47] | I don’t want the F.B.I. to get him. | 我不想他落在联调局手上 |
[12:51] | You knew this day was coming. | 你知道这一天早晚会来 |
[12:54] | It’s here. | 就是今天了 |
[12:56] | Let me come with you. | 那我和你一起去 |
[12:57] | No, I don’t want you involved. | 不行 我不想让你牵扯进来 |
[12:58] | Involved? I am involved. | 牵扯 我早就深陷其中了 |
[13:00] | Not anymore. | 不能再这样了 |
[13:05] | I’m gonna need to borrow your gun. | 我要借你的枪 |
[13:08] | My gun? | 我的枪 |
[13:09] | Yes, your gun. I’m not gonna use it. | 是 你的枪 我不会开枪的 |
[13:10] | Just a prop. | 就是壮壮胆 |
[13:14] | Teresa, trust me, please. | 特蕾莎 请你相信我 |
[13:16] | Just trust me. | 相信我就好 |
[13:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:55] | Like that way. | 那边吧 |
[13:56] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:44] | The suspect got moved. | 疑犯逃跑 |
[15:23] | Where’s the man in charge here? Where is Abbott? | 负责人呢 艾伯特在哪儿 |
[15:25] | Get down on your knees. | 跪下 |
[15:27] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手举到我能看见的地方 |
[15:28] | Where is Abbott? I-I have to go. | 艾伯特在哪儿 我必须得走了 |
[15:30] | All right, take it down a notch, people. | 好了 淡定点 伙计们 |
[15:33] | He’s not Al Capone. | 他又不是阿尔·卡彭 |
[15:35] | Abbott, please listen to me. | 艾伯特 请听我说 |
[15:37] | I can tell that you’re a man of honor. | 我看得出来你是个正人君子 |
[15:40] | On my honor, I will give myself up in an hour. | 我以我的名誉发誓 我一小时之后就回去自首 |
[15:42] | But right now I just– I just need… | 但是现在 我… 我要 |
[15:47] | Just… | 只要 |
[15:51] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[15:52] | No. No, no, no, no. No, tell me. | 别别别 告诉我 |
[15:54] | Come on. | 起来 |
[15:55] | No, what do you need? What do you need, huh? | 你要干什么 你需要什么 |
[15:57] | You need an hour? | 你需要一小时 |
[15:59] | For what? | 干什么 |
[16:01] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[16:03] | Who are you gonna go meet? | 去见谁 |
[16:06] | No? | 不说吗 |
[16:07] | Well, let’s take a trip downtown, shall we? | 那回局里说怎么样 |
[16:13] | No. You can let her go. | 没事 让她过来吧 |
[16:16] | Hi, Miss Lisbon. | 你好 里斯本女士 |
[16:18] | Do me this one favor, Abbott, cop to cop. | 就算是咱们两个警察间帮个忙 艾伯特 |
[16:20] | Let him go, and I swear I will bring him back later. | 放他走 我发誓到时候一定把他带回来 |
[16:24] | Not happening. | 不可能 |
[16:27] | And what is all this urgency I’m hearing here? | 你们到底有什么紧急的事 |
[16:31] | You made a plan with Bertram. | 你们是跟伯特仑有约吧 |
[16:34] | Is that it? Is that what you did? | 是吗 是这样吗 |
[16:36] | Please, Abbott. | 拜托了 艾伯特 |
[16:38] | FBI! Back it off! | 联调局 退后 |
[16:39] | – CBI. Back it up yourself. – What’s this? | -加调局 你给我退后 -怎么回事 |
[16:42] | Let him go, Abbott. He’s done nothing wrong. | 放他走 艾伯特 他什么也没做错 |
[16:45] | Hey, guys. | 好啊 各位 |
[16:47] | You know, I-it’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[16:49] | I hate to bring you down, but there is no CBI. | 我本来不想打击你们的 但加调局已经不存在了 |
[16:53] | That badge is a toy, | 你们的警徽就是个玩具 |
[16:55] | and you’re all impersonating officers of the law. | 而你们只是在假扮警察 |
[16:58] | Whatever. Let him go. | 随你怎么说 放他走 |
[17:02] | Are you mad-dogging me right now? | 你是缠上我了是吗 |
[17:04] | The F.B.I.? | 缠上联调局了 |
[17:06] | You say you’re legit F.B.I., but how do we know? | 你说你是真的联调局探员 有什么证据 |
[17:08] | Yeah, you could be members of the Blake Association | 对 你们也许是布莱克组织的成员 |
[17:10] | for all we know. | 也不是没可能 |
[17:12] | We’re not. | 我们不是 |
[17:13] | Prove it. | 拿出证明来 |
[17:15] | Your man Reede Smith was a member. | 你的手下里德·史密斯就是其中之一 |
[17:16] | Why not you? | 你为什么不可能是 |
[17:19] | And how do we know Jane’s not in danger? | 而且我们怎么知道简会不会有危险 |
[17:21] | That’s absurd. | 太荒唐了 |
[17:22] | I’m sorry, Agent Abbott, | 抱歉 艾伯特探员 |
[17:23] | but it is our duty to protect this man | 但是在确保他的安全之前 |
[17:25] | until we’re assured his safety. | 保护好他是我们的责任 |
[17:29] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[17:32] | No, no, no, no, no. | 别这样 别这样 |
[17:33] | It’s all right. Just stand down. | 没事的 放下枪 |
[17:34] | Stand down, guys. No bloodshed required. | 各位都放下枪 没必要起冲突 |
[17:37] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[17:38] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[17:40] | Take my car. | 开我的车 |
[17:45] | Sir? | 长官 |
[17:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系 让他走 |
[17:51] | Thank you, guys! | 谢谢各位了 |
[18:05] | We done? | 没事了 |
[18:06] | He’s gone. We’re done. | 他走了 就没事了 |
[18:11] | Arrest them. | 逮捕他们 |
[18:13] | Put your guns down on the ground… | 把你们的枪都放到地上 |
[18:16] | slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[18:18] | Do as he says. | 照他说的做 |
[18:31] | Go track Agent Lisbon’s vehicle. | 去追踪里斯本探员的车 |
[18:33] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[18:35] | You put a bug on my car? | 你在我车上装了追踪器 |
[18:37] | How do you think we found Jane? | 要不我们怎么能找到简 |
[18:40] | I said I was glad to see you people | 我说过认识你们这些人我很高兴 |
[18:42] | because I knew you would screw up | 因为我知道你们早晚要出篓子 |
[18:43] | and make my life easy. | 能省我不少事 |
[18:45] | And you did just that. | 你们这不就照做了吗 |
[18:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:50] | Arrest her. | 逮捕她 |
[18:55] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:39] | He wasn’t ready for it. | 他还没准备好呢 |
[19:40] | No. | 没错 |
[19:47] | Check it out. | 瞧啊 |
[19:50] | Check this out. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[19:51] | What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[19:53] | Uh, could you guys keep an eye on my car for me, please? | 能帮我看会儿车吗 |
[19:57] | Sure, I’ll watch it. | 当然了 会看好的 |
[19:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:03] | Let’s go. | 动手 |
[20:06] | Yeah, man, no worries. | 好 伙计 别担心 |
[20:36] | Hey there. | 等等 |
[20:42] | Sorry to bother you, ma’am. | 抱歉麻烦你了 女士 |
[20:44] | Uh, long story. | 说来话长 |
[20:46] | Uh, I need–I need a ride, if you’re willing. | 你愿不愿意载我一程 |
[21:14] | This is Unit 4. We have the vehicle in sight, | 这里是四队 我们发现目标车辆了 |
[21:16] | stationary on Fifth and Sherman. | 停在第五大道和谢尔曼街交会处 |
[21:19] | Stay back, stay back. This could be the meet. | 退后 先退后 他们可能就在那儿接头 |
[21:25] | What the heck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[21:27] | Unit 4, what’s the situation? | 四队 什么情况 |
[21:31] | Unit 4, respond, damn it. | 四队 回答 该死的 |
[21:34] | Boss, it was some kids in Lisbon’s car. | 头儿 里斯本车里就几个孩子 |
[21:36] | Jane wasn’t there. | 简不在里面 |
[21:37] | We don’t have Jane. Repeat. We don’t have Jane. | 没有发现简 重复 我们没发现简 |
[21:39] | Do you co– | 是否收… |
[21:44] | Don’t dig yourself any deeper. | 别再越错越多了 |
[21:47] | Where did he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[21:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:52] | You guys really have a death wish, don’t you? | 你们是不见棺材不落泪是吧 |
[21:54] | Sir, we really don’t know. | 长官 我们真的不知道 |
[22:11] | “Sir”? Why the hell are you calling him “Sir”? | 长官 你居然还叫他长官 |
[22:13] | Oh, calm down, Dillinger. | 别激动 “头号公敌” |
[22:14] | We’re under arrest here. We might as well be civil. | 我们现在是阶下囚 还是识相点吧 |
[22:16] | Why? You think you’ll get a nicer cell? | 干嘛 你以为能弄到个好点的牢房 |
[22:30] | Muchas gracias, Aurelio. | 非常感谢[西语] 奥雷利奥 |
[22:31] | De nada. Buena suerte. | 别客气 祝你好运[西语] |
[23:16] | Hey, Patrick. | 派翠克 |
[23:22] | I’m gonna need to search you for weapons. | 得先得搜搜你身上有没有武器 |
[23:24] | So you can go ahead, put your hands up. | 然后你才能进去 把手举起来 |
[23:38] | Worth a shot. | 试下也无妨 |
[23:40] | You can go in now. | 你可以进去了 |
[23:51] | Patrick. | 派翠克 |
[23:54] | Thank you for being so punctual. | 谢谢你这么准时 |
[23:58] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[23:59] | Oh. Well… as did you. | 你不也是 |
[24:02] | What a couple of scamps we are, huh? | 我们还真是俩无赖 对吧 |
[24:06] | I promise that is the last lie that I will ever tell you. | 我保证 这是最后一次骗你了 |
[24:10] | So… first things first. | 先说正事 |
[24:13] | You and the feds have made a big mistake. | 你和联调局犯了个严重的错误 |
[24:17] | I’m not Red John. | 我不是血腥约翰 |
[24:36] | What? | 你说什么 |
[24:38] | I’m not Red John. | 我不是血腥约翰 |
[24:40] | I-I’m sorry to disappoint you, | 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[24:42] | but I’m just a humble foot soldier | 但是我只是布莱克组织 |
[24:43] | in the Blake Association. | 一员卑微走卒罢了 |
[24:44] | Red John is one of the top brass. | 血腥约翰可是高层 |
[24:50] | I’m not sure I believe you. | 我不是很相信你 |
[24:52] | Well… that’s your privilege, but– | 信不信是你的权利 但 |
[24:55] | But I am telling you the truth. | 但是我说的是真的 |
[24:57] | You all just jumped to the wrong conclusion. | 你们的结论都是错的 |
[25:03] | Okay, so who is Red John? | 那么谁是血腥约翰 |
[25:05] | Oh, I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[25:08] | No, h-honestly. | 真的 |
[25:10] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[25:12] | The association works on a strictly need-to-know basis. | 组织严格遵循的原则是只须知道必需的信息 |
[25:15] | Supposing what you say is true, | 假设你说的是真的 |
[25:17] | then we could have had this talk on the phone. | 那么我们完全可以在电话里说 |
[25:19] | Yeah, but if we talked on the phone, | 但是如果我们在电话里说 |
[25:21] | Then you… you probably wouldn’t have come to meet me, | 那你 你可能就不会来见我了 |
[25:23] | Would you? | 不是吗 |
[25:24] | And I was told to call you, | 我接到命令要打电话给你 |
[25:26] | tell you the game’s over, and arrange a meeting. | 告诉你游戏结束 安排和你见面 |
[25:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:32] | Why am I here? | 为什么要我过来 |
[25:35] | Please… don’t think for a moment | 请你千万不要以为 |
[25:39] | that I am happy about this. | 我乐意这么做 |
[25:42] | The association doesn’t like loose ends. | 组织不想有遗留问题 |
[25:45] | Just hates them. | 他们讨厌留下把柄 |
[25:47] | So… | 所以 |
[25:54] | Go on, Oscar. | 动手吧 奥斯卡 |
[25:57] | No, no. Listen. Listen. | 别 别 听着 听着 |
[25:58] | Let’s–let’s talk about this. Just… w-wait. | 我们谈谈 等等 |
[26:01] | Now I am truly sorry, but it is totally out of my hands. | 我很抱歉 这不是我能决定的 |
[26:05] | I always liked you, Patrick. | 我一直都很喜欢你 派翠克 |
[26:09] | No. No. This is not necessary. | 别 别 不需要这么做 |
[26:11] | We don’t–don’t– | 我们不 |
[26:16] | H-hey…wh- | 什… |
[26:21] | Thank you, Oscar. | 谢谢 奥斯卡 |
[26:25] | You can wait outside. Just, uh… | 你可以出去等着了 就… |
[26:27] | Make sure we’re left in peace. | 确保没人来打扰我们 |
[26:38] | Hello, Patrick. | 你好 派翠克 |
[26:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:03] | Hey, what’s going on? | 现在什么情况 |
[27:05] | Grace, what are you– | 格蕾斯 你在干 |
[27:07] | What–please don’t do that. | 你 别这么做 |
[27:09] | You’re worse than Cho. | 你还不如周呢 |
[27:10] | They need to tell us what’s going on. | 他们必须告诉我们到底怎么了 |
[27:12] | They don’t need to do anything. | 他们不需要做任何事 |
[27:14] | And we can’t do anything, so please just relax. | 我们也什么都做不了 行行好就放松点吧 |
[27:16] | Relax? How can I relax? | 放松 我怎么放松得下来 |
[27:18] | You know, sometimes I think you like being helpless. | 你有时候表现的好像你很享受无助感 |
[27:20] | Okay, fine, I take it back. Don’t relax. | 好了 我收回 别放松 |
[27:22] | Just break the window with your forehead | 就用额头把车窗撞破 |
[27:23] | and we’ll all jump out and make a run for it. | 我们就可以跳车跑了 |
[27:24] | Guys, let’s try to keep it together, okay? | 伙计们 团结一点好吗 |
[27:26] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好的 很抱歉 |
[27:29] | “Sorry.” | “抱歉” |
[27:33] | Mullins, you’re from here, yes? | 莫林斯 你是本地人 对吗 |
[27:35] | Yes, sir. Over to Lincoln Heights. | 是的 长官 林肯高地的 |
[27:36] | – Get me a map of Sacramento. – Yes, sir. | -给我弄一张萨克拉门托的地图 -是 长官 |
[27:38] | There’s one on the computer in the car. | 车里的电脑上就有 |
[27:40] | Paper map. | 纸质地图 |
[27:43] | Paper… map. | 纸质 地图 |
[27:46] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点去找 |
[27:49] | Hey, do you have a paper map? | 你有纸质地图吗 |
[27:52] | Well, Patrick, here we are. | 派翠克 终于又见面了 |
[27:59] | Poor fella. | 可怜的家伙 |
[28:01] | Smart but dumb. | 说他聪明他又傻 |
[28:05] | It never occurred to him | 他从来没想到 |
[28:06] | that I am the Blake Association. | 我也是布莱克组织的一员 |
[28:09] | Why’d you have to kill him? | 你为什么要杀他 |
[28:12] | Everyone thinks he’s Red John, don’t they? | 每个人都认为他是血腥约翰 不是吗 |
[28:15] | So… it would seem a fitting end to the story | 所以你们两个同归于尽 |
[28:17] | if you two were found dead together. | 会是这个故事完美的结局 |
[28:21] | No one will look any deeper. | 没人会再深究下去 |
[28:22] | So I’m supposed to die, am I? | 所以我也必须死 是吗 |
[28:25] | After all these years, | 耗了这么多年 |
[28:28] | seems kind of unfair. | 是不是不太公平 |
[28:30] | It’s totally fair. | 很公平 |
[28:31] | The game’s over, and I won. | 游戏结束 我赢了 |
[28:34] | It’s not a game. | 这可不是游戏 |
[28:36] | There’s a winner and a loser. That’s a game. | 有人输 有人赢 这就是游戏 |
[28:38] | It’s not a game I asked to play. | 我可没要玩这个游戏 |
[28:40] | No, but you played it very well nonetheless. | 即使如此 你还是玩得很好 |
[28:42] | You were fun, challenging. Thank you. | 你很有趣 很有挑战性 谢谢 |
[28:49] | You probably have a lot of questions for me, huh? | 你肯定有很多问题想问我把 |
[28:52] | We have time, if you want. | 我们多得是时间 想问就问吧 |
[28:54] | I have no questions. | 我没什么要问的 |
[28:57] | You’re an evil, sexually perverted sociopath | 你是个邪恶 性变态的反社会人渣 |
[28:59] | with pathetic delusions of grandeur. | 还很可悲地妄自尊大 |
[29:02] | The rest is just details. | 本质如此 其余的只是细节罢了 |
[29:05] | “Evil, sexually perverted sociopath”? | 邪恶 性变态的反社会人渣 |
[29:10] | Well, I guess I have to own that, but, uh… | 这一点我到是承认 但是 |
[29:13] | “delusions of grandeur”? | 妄自尊大 |
[29:16] | No. | 我不承认 |
[29:18] | I have no delusions. | 我从没有妄想 |
[29:21] | I built a secret empire. | 我建立了这个地下帝国 |
[29:23] | I control the lives of thousands of people. | 我控制着千万人的生命 |
[29:26] | My word is life and death, | 我说的话可以决定生死 |
[29:27] | and nobody knows who I am. | 却没有人知道我是谁 |
[29:29] | Now if that’s not grandeur, | 如果这还不算伟大 |
[29:31] | I don’t know what you call it. | 那你说算什么 |
[29:33] | I’d call it the ravings of a squalid egomaniac. | 我会说这是卑鄙的自大狂的胡言乱语 |
[29:38] | You see? | 瞧 |
[29:39] | For no reason at all, you… you’re rude and contemptuous. | 你总是这样没来由地粗鲁 目空一切 |
[29:45] | That’s why your wife and kid are dead. | 这就是害死你老婆孩子的原因 |
[29:48] | Who are you to butt in here | 你又有什么资格 |
[29:51] | and make obnoxious judgments about me? | 在这对我评头论足 |
[29:55] | Who are you? | 你算什么 |
[29:58] | Who are you? | 你算得上什么 |
[30:01] | Nobody. | 谁也算不上 |
[30:04] | Nobody. | 谁也算不上 |
[30:05] | You didn’t know me. | 你以前不了解我 |
[30:07] | You don’t know me. | 现在也不了解我 |
[30:09] | You have no idea. | 你一无所知 |
[30:14] | Here’s your problem, Pat. | 派 你的问题在于 |
[30:16] | You’re a smart man, but you are arrogant. | 你很聪明 但是太傲慢 |
[30:20] | You can’t imagine someone smarter than you. | 你想不到别人会比你聪明 |
[30:23] | Which is why I’ve been ahead of you | 这就是为什么每一步 |
[30:24] | at every step along the way. | 我都能抢在你前面 |
[30:27] | You’re holding the gun. You want to brag? | 你有枪 想自吹自擂 |
[30:29] | Go ahead. I’m not gonna stop you. | 尽管吹吧 我不会阻止你 |
[30:35] | You still don’t know how I fooled you, do you? | 你还是不知道我怎么骗过你的 是吗 |
[30:38] | How did I survive that bomb? | 我怎么从爆炸中逃脱的 |
[30:41] | How did I know all the names on your list? | 我怎么猜出你的名单的 |
[30:44] | Is this what you’ve been missing? Appreciation? | 你一直缺少的就是这个对吧 有人能欣赏你 |
[30:49] | Do you want me to applaud? | 想让我为你喝彩吗 |
[30:51] | You have no idea, do you? | 你一无所知 是吗 |
[30:54] | I don’t know how you got the list of suspects. | 我不知道你是怎么猜到嫌疑人名单的 |
[30:56] | That was a good trick. | 干得漂亮 |
[30:59] | But the bomb gag is simple. | 但是炸弹那事很简单 |
[31:01] | There were two explosions. | 有两次爆炸 |
[31:02] | The first was a concussion bomb, knocked everyone out. | 第一次是个震央炸弹 为了把所有人炸晕 |
[31:04] | The second | 第二个 |
[31:05] | lethal bomb that killed Haffner and Stiles | 才是那个炸死哈弗内和斯特尔斯的致命炸弹 |
[31:08] | only went off after you dragged Bertram, | 你把我 伯特仑和史密斯 |
[31:10] | Smith and me out of harm’s way. | 拖出爆炸伤害范围之后才引爆的 |
[31:13] | Correct. | 没错 |
[31:16] | Faking your own death was easy. | 伪造你的死亡就更简单了 |
[31:18] | Brett Partridge was Blake Association. | 布雷特·帕特里奇是布莱克组织的 |
[31:21] | His job gave him access to the primary D.N.A. database. | 他可以接触到原始DNA数据库 |
[31:25] | He switched your D.N.A. Records | 他把你的DNA记录 |
[31:27] | with a body that you had on ice. | 和你留着的一具尸体的记录对调了 |
[31:30] | A surrogate. | 一具替代品 |
[31:32] | And you brought the body to my house | 你用把尸体放在汽车后备箱 |
[31:33] | in the trunk of your car | 带到了我家 |
[31:34] | and you put it alongside Stiles and Haffner. | 然后把尸体放在哈弗内和斯特尔斯旁边 |
[31:38] | Very good. | 很好 |
[31:40] | Your hindsight is 20/20. | 好个出色的事后诸葛亮 |
[31:47] | Can I show you something? | 能给你看件东西吗 |
[31:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[32:02] | Bread crumbs? | 面包屑 |
[32:33] | Birds. | 鸟 |
[32:36] | Very clever. | 真聪明 |
[32:38] | The bomb was a mistake. | 炸弹是你犯的一个错误 |
[32:40] | It was theater. | 是你演的一出戏 |
[32:43] | I knew that whatever the truth looked like, | 我知道不管事实看起来如何 |
[32:44] | The opposite must be true. | 与之相反的才是真相 |
[32:50] | Please don’t. | 求你别 |
[32:52] | Don’t kill me. | 别杀我 |
[32:54] | Oh, now you want mercy? | 现在你来祈求宽恕了 |
[32:56] | After all you’ve done? | 在你犯下那么多恶行之后 |
[33:00] | You’re not like me. | 你和我不一样 |
[33:02] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[33:04] | It’ll haunt you. | 杀了我 你会饱受折磨 |
[33:06] | Oh, I’m not hesitating. | 我可不是在犹豫 |
[33:09] | I’m just savoring the moment. | 我只是在享受这一刻 |
[33:15] | You’re Red John. | 你就是血腥约翰 |
[33:20] | I have to say I’m a little disappointed. | 我必须承认我有点失望 |
[33:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 |
[33:30] | Help! Please! He’s gonna kill me! | 救命啊 他要杀了我 |
[33:33] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 |
[33:35] | I’m a policeman, and you need to leave. | 我是警察 请你离开 |
[33:37] | Sir, I’m sorry, you don’t look like a policeman. | 先生 很抱歉 你看起来可不像是个警察 |
[33:39] | Yes, I am. Just do as I say and leave right now. | 我是警察 照我说的做 立刻离开 |
[33:43] | – Please put down that gun. – You need to go. | -请把枪放下 -你必须离开 |
[33:45] | Whatever’s happened here, | 不管这是怎么回事 |
[33:47] | more violence is not the answer. | 但是再多的暴力也解决不了问题 |
[33:49] | – No, you don’t understand. – Sir, I do understand. | -你不明白 -先生 我当然明白 |
[33:51] | – I know how angry you must– – No, you don’t, | -我知道你很愤怒 -不 你不明白 |
[33:53] | and you have to go now! | 你必须立刻离开 |
[33:55] | Sir, in all good conscience. | 先生 本着良知 |
[34:28] | All right, so he started out here, | 他是从这里走的 |
[34:30] | and he dumped the car here at a mini-mall. | 在这个小商场弃的车 |
[34:33] | So where would you arrange a meeting? | 如果是你 会在哪里安排见面 |
[34:34] | Someplace with easy access, in and out, | 一个能够出入自由 |
[34:37] | close to the highway. | 接近高速的地点 |
[34:39] | – Ballpark. – Too much security. What’s that? | -棒球场 -安保人员太多 这是哪里 |
[34:42] | Community college campus. | 社区大学 |
[34:43] | No, that, right there. | 不是 是这里 |
[34:45] | That’s the Alexandria Cemetery. | 那是亚历山大公墓 |
[34:48] | Where was Jane’s wife buried? | 简的妻子葬在哪里 |
[34:50] | – What does that have to do– – Where was she buried? | -这和那个有什么关系 -她葬在哪里 |
[34:52] | Alexandria Cemetery. | 亚历山大公墓 |
[34:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:55] | Alexandria Cemetery. Let’s go! | 亚历山大公墓 出发 |
[35:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[35:22] | Oh, no. Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 |
[35:25] | Help! Please! | 来人啊 救命 |
[35:29] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[35:34] | Which way? | 去哪儿了 |
[35:35] | Over there. | 那边 |
[36:20] | “B” team, canvass this side. | B小队 仔细搜索这边 |
[36:22] | Denyer, you’re with me. | 丹耶尔 你跟我来 |
[36:23] | – Let’s go now. -Let’s see if he’s here. | -马上行动 -看他是不是在这 |
[36:35] | What was that? | 什么动静 |
[37:01] | Oh! What’s going on? I’m on the line with the police. | 怎么回事 我在跟警察通话 |
[37:04] | I am police, ma’am. Let me talk to them. | 我就是警察 女士 我来跟他们说 |
[37:06] | Thank you. This way? | 谢谢 是这边吗 |
[37:07] | Uh, um, yeah, well… | 是 |
[37:49] | Ah, hell. | 该死 |
[38:24] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911 请问您有何紧急情况 |
[38:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:30] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911 请问您有何紧急情况 |
[38:35] | Please don’t kill me. Let me live. | 求你别杀我 饶我一命吧 |
[38:38] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911 请问您有何紧急情况 |
[38:41] | Please… let me live. | 求你 饶我一命 |
[38:46] | I’ll tell you how I got the names on your list. | 我会告诉你我怎么猜到你的名单的 |
[38:49] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[38:51] | I-I knew because I have real psychic– | 我会知道是因为我是真的灵 |
[38:57] | I want you to blink once for “no” | 眨一次眼表示不是 |
[38:59] | and twice for “yes.” | 两次表示是 |
[39:04] | Are you sorry that you killed my wife Angela | 你有为你杀了我妻子安琪拉 |
[39:09] | and my daughter Charlotte? | 和我女儿夏洛特而感到愧疚吗 |
[39:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:24] | Are you afraid to die? | 你怕死吗 |
[39:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:21] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[41:29] | Lisbon… | 里斯本 |
[41:32] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[41:33] | It’s done. | 都结束了 |
[41:37] | I just want you to know I’m okay. | 我只是想告诉你我没事 |
[41:41] | And I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |