时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:02] | Van Pelt found some coded files in Bertram’s office. | 范佩尔在伯特仑办公室里找到了一些加密文件 |
[00:05] | It looks like a list. | 看起来像个名单 |
[00:07] | – Patrick. – Kim. | -派翠克 -金 |
[00:09] | Thank you for this. I needed the company. | 谢谢你 我需要陪伴 |
[00:11] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不是呢 |
[00:13] | I’m here to make you an offer. | 我是来给你提条件的 |
[00:14] | The bureau is willing to drop all the charges against you– | 只要你来为我们工作 局里愿意 |
[00:17] | – if you come and work for us. – For the F.B.I.? | -撤销所有对你的指控 -为联调局工作 |
[00:20] | My terms. I need you to read them | 我的条件 你读一下 |
[00:23] | and sign it. | 然后签个字 |
[00:24] | We can work with this. | 我们可以想办法实现 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna give you my home phone number… | 我把家里的电话号码给你 |
[00:27] | in case you ever make it back to the states. | 也许哪天你会回美国呢 |
[00:30] | You are on U.S. soil now, I am the federal government, | 你现在在美国领土上 我代表联邦政府 |
[00:33] | and I am telling you that this… | 而我现在告诉你 这个 |
[00:36] | is the deal. | 才是我们的协定 |
[00:37] | That is a napkin. Take it or leave it. | 那只是张餐巾纸 接受 还是要拒绝 |
[00:40] | I’ll leave it. | 我拒绝 |
[00:42] | – Kim? – Agent Fischer. | -金 -费舍尔探员 |
[00:44] | Agent Fischer. | 费舍尔探员 |
[01:09] | Have you seen the stapler? | 你见过订书机在哪吗 |
[01:11] | It busted yesterday. | 昨天坏了 |
[01:12] | We have another one? | 我们还有另外订书机吗 |
[01:13] | You know, maybe try the copying machine. | 要不试试那台复印机 |
[01:15] | It has a staple function. | 它有装订功能 |
[01:16] | Isn’t that a waste of paper? | 那不很浪费纸吗 |
[01:17] | No, we have tons of paper. | 不浪费 纸有得是 |
[01:19] | I’m gonna go with a paper clip. | 我还是用回形针吧 |
[01:23] | Agent Fischer. | 费舍尔探员 |
[01:24] | Chief Lisbon. Can we talk? | 里斯本警长 能谈谈吗 |
[01:29] | It’s adorable. | 这里挺不错的 |
[01:31] | Please. Sit down. | 请坐吧 |
[01:36] | How’s Jane? | 简怎么样 |
[01:37] | He is still in detention. | 还在拘留中 |
[01:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:40] | They won’t deliver my letters. | 我的信都没送到 |
[01:42] | Three months now. | 已经三个月了 |
[01:43] | He’s being kept in isolation by design. | 我们是有意将他隔离的 |
[01:45] | By design? | 有意隔离 |
[01:47] | You mean until he does what you want. | 你是说直到他答应你们想要的事吗 |
[01:49] | – We want to help him out. – You want to use him. | -我们想帮他 -你们想利用他 |
[01:52] | Is that so bad? | 这有那么不好吗 |
[01:53] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 我还是提醒你一下 |
[01:54] | Jane is hardly federal agent material. | 简可不是做联邦探员的料 |
[01:57] | Was he state agent material? | 那他是做加州探员的料吗 |
[01:59] | No, not really, but he wanted to be there. | 也不是 但他很安于那个位置 |
[02:01] | And while he was there, he stopped the 10-year reign | 他在加调局期间阻止了一个犯案长达十年的 |
[02:04] | of a mass murderer | 杀人魔王 |
[02:05] | and exposed a society of corruption in law enforcement | 还曝光了横跨分布在半个国家的 |
[02:08] | that spread halfway across the country. | 执法部门腐败网络 |
[02:10] | Yeah, that didn’t exactly go down by the books, did it? | 没错 而这并不是按正规程序解决的 不是吗 |
[02:13] | Yeah, we know how Jane works. | 是的 我们都清楚简破案的手法 |
[02:15] | And we know he’s a risk. | 我们知道他是一个威胁 |
[02:16] | But we can’t ignore the upside. | 但我们也不能否认他的优点 |
[02:18] | He closed every case you were ever assigned. | 他破了你们的所有案子 |
[02:21] | Yeah, he had help. | 对 他帮了忙 |
[02:22] | Which is why I’m here. | 我正是为此而来 |
[02:25] | What do you want from me? | 你要我做什么 |
[02:26] | Help me, Lisbon. | 帮帮我 里斯本 |
[02:28] | There are national security issues at play. | 发生了国家安全问题 |
[02:30] | Jane won’t work with us unless we meet his demands. | 除非我们满足他的要求 否则简就不会配合我们的工作 |
[02:33] | He has too much pride to back down. | 他太骄傲了 不肯让步 |
[02:35] | You got to give him a win. Meet one of his demands. | 你们得让他胜一次 答应他一个要求 |
[02:38] | One of his demands is you. | 他的条件之一就是你 |
[02:39] | Meet another one. | 换一个 |
[02:41] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[02:43] | Is your work here so pressing that you can’t take a break | 是你这里的工作太紧急了 让你都没时间能抽个空 |
[02:45] | to help your country? | 帮助一下你的国家吗 |
[02:47] | Hey, chief, uh, I radioed Officer Phelps. | 警长 我呼叫了费尔普斯警官 |
[02:50] | He can run to Kmart for a new stapler. | 他可以去卡马特买个新订书机回来 |
[02:52] | Swingline or Stanley Bostitch? | 要斯温莱因牌还是斯坦利博斯蒂奇牌的 |
[03:11] | Visitor. Splendid. | 有访客 太好了 |
[03:14] | Not a willing one, based on the posture. | 从姿势看来不是自愿过来的 |
[03:18] | That’s a little better. | 这样好一点了 |
[03:21] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[03:23] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[03:26] | You know what incarceration’s like. | 你知道监狱生活是怎样的 |
[03:29] | Not really. | 不怎么清楚 |
[03:30] | Well, there’s no need to pretend, Lisbon. | 在我面前没必要假装 里斯本 |
[03:31] | We’re both in the same predicament. | 我们都陷入了困境 |
[03:33] | How is that? I have a home and a respected career. | 这从何说起 我有家和一份受人尊敬的工作 |
[03:36] | You’re locked up for murder. | 而你因为谋杀被关在这里 |
[03:38] | Eh, you’re splitting hairs. We’re both trapped. | 你这是在咬文嚼字 我们都被困住了 |
[03:40] | How am I trapped? | 什么叫我被困住了 |
[03:42] | You live in Washington. | 你住在华盛顿 |
[03:44] | I love Washington. | 我喜欢华盛顿 |
[03:45] | High voice. | 瞧你声调拔高了 |
[03:50] | Why are you being so stubborn? | 你怎么就这么固执呢 |
[03:52] | The F.B.I. is offering you a “Get out of jail free” card. | 联调局给了你一面特赦金牌 |
[03:54] | Well, you make that sound like a good thing. | 被你说得像是好事一样 |
[03:55] | Isn’t it? | 难道不是吗 |
[03:56] | Not on their terms. | 按他们的条款就不是 |
[03:57] | If I can’t live on my terms, | 如果我不能照我的条件走 |
[03:59] | I’m in prison anyway. | 那就跟坐牢没什么两样 |
[04:01] | Might as well just stay in this cozy little detention suite. | 还不如干脆留在这个舒适的拘留套间里 |
[04:04] | Well, that’s your call, but not today. | 决定权在你 但今天不行 |
[04:06] | The F.B.I. dragged me here, | 联调局把我硬拖来这里 |
[04:08] | and they’re not gonna let me go home | 除非你帮他们解决一个案子 |
[04:09] | until you help them with a case. | 不然他们是不会放我回家的 |
[04:11] | So get your ass out of the chair and let’s go. | 所以快把屁股从椅子上抬起来 走吧 |
[04:16] | Okay… | 好了 |
[04:20] | Federal officers coming through. | 联邦官员通过 |
[04:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:56] | I don’t see a couch anywhere. | 我没见到这里哪有沙发 |
[04:58] | Don’t start trouble. At least not yet. | 别找麻烦 至少现在先别 |
[05:01] | …to the security of International Banking System. | …关乎国际银行体系的安全 |
[05:03] | We’ll be assisting our New York office on this case. | 我们将协助纽约办事处侦破此案 |
[05:07] | And our asset has just arrived. | 我们的骨干人员到了 |
[05:11] | Mr. Jane. Lisbon. | 简先生 里斯本 |
[05:13] | You called me an asset. That’s so touching. | 你说我是骨干 真令人感动 |
[05:15] | I’m an optimist. | 我是乐观主义者 |
[05:17] | We just started briefing, if you’ll have a seat. | 我们刚开始做简报 请坐吧 |
[05:19] | – I’m fine. Hey, Cho. – Hey, Jane. | -我站着就好 好啊 周 -简 |
[05:21] | What’s going on? | 过得怎么样 |
[05:23] | We’re in the middle of a briefing. | 还在做简报 |
[05:24] | We can catch up later. | 过会儿再叙旧吧 |
[05:25] | Gotcha. Hey there. | 好的 你好 |
[05:33] | This is Abel Schneiderman. | 这是亚伯·施耐德曼 |
[05:35] | He led the team that wrote the new source code | 他领导的团队负责编写了新的源代码 |
[05:37] | to protect the Federal Reserve Banking System. | 以用来保护美联储银行系统 |
[05:40] | Two days ago, he disappeared from his loft in Brooklyn. | 两天前 他在他布鲁克林的公寓失踪了 |
[05:44] | There were signs of a struggle in his bedroom. | 他的卧室里有打斗过的迹象 |
[05:46] | Schneiderman’s cell phone was busted on the floor. | 施耐德曼的手机被摔坏在地上 |
[05:50] | We are working on the theory that he has been kidnapped. | 我们怀疑他遭到了绑架 |
[05:52] | Has there been a ransom demand? | 有人要求赎金吗 |
[05:54] | Not yet, but we’re expecting it. | 还没有 但我们估计会的 |
[05:57] | Well, it’s either that, or they will break him for the code | 若非要求赎金 那他们会向他逼问代码 |
[05:59] | and launch an attack on the Federal Reserve Computer System. | 从而攻击美联储计算机系统 |
[06:02] | What Abel knows could bring our banking system to its knees. | 亚伯掌握的信息足以击垮我们的银行系统 |
[06:07] | Oh. This is exciting. | 精彩 |
[06:08] | Is this the case that I’m here for? | 我来就是为了这个案子吗 |
[06:09] | We’re getting to you. | 我们会跟你说的 |
[06:10] | I knew you saw me. Huh? | 我就知道你看到我了 |
[06:12] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[06:14] | Abel has a young wife– | 亚伯有个年轻的妻子 |
[06:16] | Defiance Schneiderman. | 迪法恩斯·施耐德曼 |
[06:18] | Now understandably, she’s emotional | 可以理解 她现在情绪很激动 |
[06:20] | and believes that the F.B.I. is not utilizing | 认为联调局没有动用全部资源 |
[06:23] | all of its resources to find her husband. | 寻找她的丈夫 |
[06:25] | And unfortunately, we can’t let anyone outside the F.B.I. | 不幸的是 我们不能让联调局以外的任何人 |
[06:28] | know that Mr. Schneiderman’s been kidnapped. | 知道施耐德曼先生被绑架了 |
[06:30] | Otherwise, it could cripple the financial systems. | 否则 各级金融体系都会因此遭受重创 |
[06:33] | The New York office sent a F.B.I. agent | 纽约办事处派了一名联调局探员 |
[06:35] | posing as a psychic, | 乔装成灵媒 |
[06:36] | but Ms. Schneiderman saw right through that. | 但是施耐德曼女士一眼就识破了 |
[06:39] | Well, of course. She’s a Gypsy. | 当然了 她可是吉普赛人 |
[06:42] | Woman knows a thing or two about psychics. | 她对灵媒可略知一二 |
[06:44] | What makes you say Gypsy? | 你为什么觉得她是吉普赛人 |
[06:45] | Well, Defiance is a Gypsy name. | 迪法恩斯是个吉普赛名字 |
[06:47] | Look at her bedroom. | 看看她的卧室 |
[06:48] | It’s Gypsy catnip. | 那是吉普赛猫薄荷 |
[06:50] | Abel there is Jewish, which means | 亚伯是犹太人 也就是说 |
[06:52] | She turned her back on her entire clan to get married. | 她为了和他结婚 一定和全族人都闹翻了 |
[06:54] | Now she has a missing husband and no family for support. | 而现在她丈夫失踪了 没有家人可以依靠 |
[06:57] | It’s a psychic 9-1-1. | 只能求助灵媒了 |
[07:00] | Well… there we are. | 很好 |
[07:03] | Let’s go to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[07:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:17] | Coach. I was expecting a federal jet, | 经济舱 我还指望能坐联调局专机呢 |
[07:19] | or at least a helicopter. | 或者好歹来个直升机 |
[07:21] | Call the aisle seat. | 我要靠走道的座位 |
[07:23] | You’ll sit where you’re told. | 让你坐哪儿你就得坐哪儿 |
[07:24] | You know, you can relax. | 放松点 |
[07:26] | Everything’s good. | 一切都很好 |
[07:28] | You’re still a federal detainee, | 你是联邦在押犯 |
[07:29] | and you’re in my charge, so, no, I won’t relax. | 我要对你负责 所以我不能放松 |
[07:33] | And you’ll do as I tell you, you understand? | 而你也必须听我的 懂了吗 |
[07:35] | Oh, I understand you, Kim. | 当然 金 |
[07:37] | I understand you very well– better than you do yourself. | 我懂你 比你自己还懂 |
[07:40] | You will stay within arm’s length | 你必须一直待在 |
[07:42] | of F.B.I. personnel at all times. | 联调局人员监管范围内 |
[07:45] | Any foolishness, and you go back to detention. | 有任何愚蠢的举动 你就会被送回拘留所 |
[07:50] | She wasn’t at all like this on the island. | 她在岛上可不是这样 |
[07:52] | How was she on the island? | 她为什么会在岛上 |
[07:53] | I was undercover. | 我那是在卧底 |
[07:55] | You mean you were lying. | 你是说你在说谎 |
[07:56] | I was using a false persona. | 我是在假扮他人 |
[07:58] | Actually, I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[07:59] | I think that was the real you. | 我觉得那才是真实的你 |
[08:02] | I think this federal she-wolf shtick is, | 我觉得这个所谓的联邦探员的身份 |
[08:05] | in fact, a false persona. | 才是真正的假象 |
[08:07] | No. This is the real me. | 不 这才是真实的我 |
[08:09] | We’re boarding. | 该登机了 |
[08:12] | Remember the rules. | 记住我说的规矩 |
[08:26] | I love the smell of reclaimed meat and onion water. | 我喜欢这再生肉和洋葱汁的味道 |
[08:31] | Do you have a $20? | 有二十块钱吗 |
[08:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:40] | Liaison with the New York office is waiting upstairs. | 纽约办公室的联络人正在楼上等着 |
[08:42] | You two, stay here and cover the exits. | 你们两个 留在这里看住出口 |
[08:44] | There are two– west and south. | 有两个出口 西面南面各一个 |
[08:45] | Detain anyone who tries to leave the building. | 扣押任何想要离开大楼的人 |
[08:51] | Arm’s length, remember? | 监管范围 忘了吗 |
[08:53] | Yeah. I’m just a little hungry. | 记得 但是我有点饿了 |
[08:54] | I don’t care. | 关我什么事 |
[08:56] | – I’ve already paid. – Now. | -我已经付了钱了 -现在就走 |
[09:05] | This is where the Schneidermans live. | 施耐德曼家就住在这里 |
[09:07] | It’s mostly an abandoned storage building, | 这栋楼基本上已经废弃了 |
[09:09] | but there are some renters on the top floor. | 但是顶楼还有几个租客 |
[09:11] | No security cameras. | 没有监控摄像头 |
[09:12] | What kind of renters? | 什么样的租客 |
[09:14] | Usual fringe types– artists, dropouts. | 常见的边缘人群 艺术家 逃避现实社会的人 |
[09:16] | These aren’t legal dwellings, but they got a hell of a view. | 这些居所虽然不合法 但是风景可真好 |
[09:20] | In the photos you sent, | 你发过来的照片里显示 |
[09:21] | there were signs of a struggle in the bedroom? | 卧室里有打斗过的痕迹 |
[09:23] | That’s this way. I’ll show you. | 这边 跟我来 |
[09:38] | Mrs. Schneiderman? | 施耐德曼太太 |
[09:42] | Defiance. | 叫我迪法恩斯 |
[09:44] | Defiance. | 迪法恩斯 |
[09:46] | You are Romani Gypsy? | 你是罗姆人 |
[09:48] | What do you know about it? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:50] | Carny circuit. My dad was a showman. | 巡回马戏团 我爸爸以前在马戏团表演 |
[09:54] | So, Defiance. | 迪法恩斯 |
[09:57] | Quite the painter. | 画得真好 |
[10:01] | And who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[10:03] | Patrick Jane. | 派翠克·简 |
[10:05] | I was invited by the F.B.I. They said you need help. | 联调局请我来的 他们说你需要帮助 |
[10:12] | You’re a psychic. | 你是个灵媒 |
[10:14] | So I’m told. | 他们是这么叫我的 |
[10:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:23] | Read my palm. | 给我看看手相 |
[10:25] | It only works with a dominant hand. | 得看惯用手才看得准 |
[10:33] | No. Can’t do it. | 不行 看不了 |
[10:35] | I knew you were a fake. | 我就知道你是个冒牌货 |
[10:37] | No, you’re not letting me in. | 不 是你没对我敞开心扉 |
[10:38] | You’re anxious about finding your husband, | 你很急于找到你丈夫 |
[10:41] | and you don’t want to be read by a gorger from the government. | 你不想让政府派来的废物来读你 |
[10:44] | You’re feeling scared and alone… | 你感到害怕 孤独 |
[10:45] | and you don’t trust strangers. | 你也不相信陌生人 |
[10:47] | And I don’t blame you. You can’t trust these guys. | 我不怪你 你的确不能相信这些人 |
[10:50] | Jane. | 简 |
[10:50] | I mean, they mean well, | 我的意思是 他们的出发点是好的 |
[10:52] | and they’ll find your husband if you let them do their thing. | 你别妨碍他们 他们就会找到你丈夫 |
[10:56] | – Says you. – Yes, says me. | -这可是你说的 -是我说的 |
[10:58] | Why are you asking the F.B.I. | 你为什么让联调局找人 |
[11:00] | to meet your spiritual needs? | 来满足你的精神需求 |
[11:02] | Don’t you have a trusted psychic of your own? | 你自己应该有信得过的灵媒吧 |
[11:04] | I do. Cleo. | 我有 克利奥 |
[11:06] | But he’s not answering my phone calls. | 但他一直不接我的电话 |
[11:09] | That is odd. | 这很奇怪 |
[11:10] | Can you find him? Can you find Abel? | 你能找到他吗 找到亚伯 |
[11:13] | Where was the last place you saw him? | 你最后一次是在哪里看到他的 |
[11:15] | On the roof, night before last. | 在楼顶 前天晚上 |
[11:17] | What were you doing up there? | 你在楼顶干什么 |
[11:18] | Sharing a bottle of wine with my girlfriends. | 和我的闺蜜喝酒 |
[11:22] | Abel came up there with his laptop. | 亚伯带着他的电脑上来 |
[11:24] | He likes to unwind on the roof. | 他喜欢在楼顶放松 |
[11:26] | It’s peaceful. | 那里很安静 |
[11:28] | I’d like to take a look at this roof. | 我想去楼顶看看 |
[11:36] | It’s the stairs at the end of the hallway. | 走到底就是楼梯 |
[11:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:45] | Spyhole went dark. | 猫眼变黑了 |
[11:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:53] | We’re with the F.B.I. | 我们是联调局的 |
[11:54] | Sir, did you see or hear anything unusual | 先生 你最近几个星期 |
[11:57] | in the last couple weeks? | 有没有看到或听到奇怪的动静 |
[11:58] | I already told you people, no. | 我告诉过你们的人了 没有 |
[12:00] | We’re with a different office. | 我们是不同部门的 |
[12:02] | So many, like roaches. | 这么多分类 就和蟑螂一样 |
[12:06] | Nice guy. | 真和善啊 |
[12:08] | His name is Nguyen Hai. He’s a Vietnamese refugee. | 他叫阮海 是越南难民 |
[12:10] | He used to run a noodle shop. Now he owns the building. | 以前开了家面店 现在这栋大楼是他的 |
[12:13] | He was home the evening of the disappearance, | 施耐德曼失踪那天晚上他在家 |
[12:15] | but he didn’t hear or see anything. | 但是他什么都不知道 |
[12:16] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:18] | I read the case files. | 我看了案件卷宗 |
[12:19] | I thought you weren’t interested in the case. | 我还以为你对这个案子不感兴趣呢 |
[12:21] | It was a long plane ride. | 飞过来可够久的 |
[12:31] | So if Abel came up here the night he disappeared, | 如果亚伯失踪那晚在这里 |
[12:33] | why was the bedroom trashed? | 为什么卧室会一团糟 |
[12:36] | I don’t know. I got home late from the bar. | 我不知道 我在酒吧 很晚才回去 |
[12:39] | When I got in, Abel was gone, | 我到家的时候 亚伯不在 |
[12:41] | and our room was wrecked. | 房间也被搞得一团糟 |
[12:43] | Was he expecting any visitors? | 有人要来做客吗 |
[12:45] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[12:48] | He would have told me before I left. | 不然我走之前他会告诉我 |
[12:50] | This is your husband’s garden. | 这是你丈夫的花园 |
[12:54] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 是的 你怎么知道 |
[12:58] | His energy’s here. | 我看得到他的能量 |
[13:00] | He pours his energy into this garden | 他把能量倾注进这个花园 |
[13:01] | because he doesn’t like being a computer programmer. | 因为他不喜欢做程序员 |
[13:03] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[13:05] | He feels trapped in that world. | 做程序员让他感到束缚 |
[13:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:10] | It’s an orderly world, | 那是一个有序的世界 |
[13:11] | full of rules and numbers. | 充满了运算规则和数字 |
[13:13] | But it’s not Abel’s world. | 亚伯不属于那里 |
[13:15] | He sees himself more as a rebel soul. | 他认为自己是个具有反叛精神的人 |
[13:19] | He really loves that Che Guevara guy. | 他非常喜欢切·格瓦拉 |
[13:21] | Yeah, that’s why he rides a motorcycle. | 所以他才骑摩托 |
[13:24] | Grows his own vegetables. | 自己种蔬菜 |
[13:26] | That’s why he married you. | 还娶了你 |
[13:28] | Oh, because I’m a Gypsy? | 因为我是吉普赛人吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:31] | Because you had the courage to walk away from | 因为你有勇气为爱 |
[13:33] | centuries of tradition for love. | 打破几世纪以来的传统 |
[13:37] | You may not know it, but you give your husband | 可能你并不知道 不过是你给了他勇气 |
[13:38] | the courage to be who he is on the inside. | 去成为真正的自己 |
[13:41] | Is Abel alive? | 亚伯还活着吗 |
[13:48] | Why don’t you help me find him? | 帮我一起寻找他吧 |
[13:54] | I can feel him. | 我能感觉到他 |
[13:56] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[13:58] | Just not getting a clear read. | 看不清楚 |
[14:00] | What should I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[14:06] | Don’t tell them I said this, | 别告诉她们是我说的 |
[14:09] | but you should sneak off and notify the media right away. | 你应该溜出去 马上通知媒体 |
[14:13] | So that this city can pull together and help find him. | 这样才能让整个城市齐心协力寻找他 |
[14:16] | That is your only hope | 想要救你丈夫的命 |
[14:18] | at saving your husband’s life. | 这是唯一的希望了 |
[14:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:23] | Go. | 快去 |
[14:30] | Where’s she going? | 她去哪儿了 |
[14:31] | She, uh… wants to call the press. | 她想通知媒体 |
[14:34] | I-I-I tried to stop her. | 我试着阻止她了 |
[14:36] | Downstairs. | 下楼 |
[14:41] | You must really miss that prison cell. | 你一定很想念那间牢房 |
[14:46] | I’ll try and talk to her. | 我会劝她的 |
[14:48] | You have done enough talking. | 你说得已经够多了 |
[14:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:33] | After Jane returned to the roof, | 简回到屋顶之后 |
[15:34] | he went down a fire escape to the south alley. | 从逃生梯逃向南巷 |
[15:38] | And that’s where the cameras lose sight of him. | 然后摄像头就拍不到他的踪迹了 |
[15:40] | Who was covering the south exit? | 是谁负责南出口 |
[15:42] | I was. But I didn’t have a line of sight to the alley. | 我 但是我并没有留意南巷 |
[15:46] | There are no exits there, so I didn’t think– | 那边没有出口 所以我没想到 |
[15:47] | You misread the situation. There’ll be a note in your file. | 你误判了形势 会记录在你的档案里 |
[15:52] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[15:54] | Collins wasn’t the only one to misread the situation. | 不止柯林斯误判了形势 |
[15:57] | You mean me? | 你是说我吗 |
[15:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:00] | You’re correct. I screwed up, too. | 你说得对 我也搞砸了 |
[16:03] | And supervising Agent Abbott will note that in my file. | 监管探员艾伯特也会在我的档案里做记录 |
[16:06] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[16:08] | Why don’t you and Agent Collins focus on looking for Jane? | 不如你和柯林斯探员去寻找简的下落吧 |
[16:11] | You have an insight there. | 你很有洞察力 |
[16:12] | Coordinate with Davis in the New York office. | 和纽约办事处的戴维斯协调一下 |
[16:16] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[16:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:18] | This is the real you, huh? | 这就是真实的你 |
[16:21] | Let’s keep our eyes on the prize, shall we? | 放准目标好吗 |
[16:24] | Abel Schneiderman. | 亚伯·施耐德曼 |
[16:25] | We have narrowed his kidnapping suspects… | 我们已经缩小了绑匪范围 |
[16:27] | – Excuse me? – To three extremist groups– | -打扰一下 -缩至三个极端团体 |
[16:31] | Why am I here? | 我为什么还在这里 |
[16:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:34] | I have no business. Jane’s gone. | 这没我的事了 简跑掉了 |
[16:36] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[16:38] | Uh, most of you will recognize these faces. | 你们可能都认识这些人 |
[16:40] | You’re only gonna find him if he wants to be found, | 只有他想被找人找到 你们才找得到他 |
[16:43] | which he doesn’t, or he wouldn’t have left in the first place. | 而他现在肯定不想 不然他一开始就不会走了 |
[16:46] | Take five. | 休息五分钟 |
[16:58] | Tell me something. Uh… | 告诉我 |
[17:00] | Did you help Jane escape? | 你有没有帮简逃走 |
[17:03] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[17:05] | You’re h-his friend. | 你是他朋友 |
[17:07] | Yes, I am, but I’m also an officer of the law. | 对 但我还是一名执法人员 |
[17:11] | I’m not trying to get you in trouble. I just… | 我不是想找你麻烦 只是 |
[17:16] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[17:20] | I was so certain I had him figured out. | 我真的以为我使他想通了 |
[17:26] | Welcome to my life. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[17:29] | How did you make it work for so long? | 你怎么做到和他共事那么久 |
[17:32] | I’ve thought about that myself. | 我也问过自己 |
[17:35] | I mean, after he disappeared. | 在他消失之后 |
[17:37] | How I made it work for so long. | 我怎么能忍他这么久 |
[17:40] | And what’s the answer? | 答案是什么 |
[17:42] | I have no idea. | 没有答案 |
[17:45] | Were you two ever involved? | 你们有没有在一起过 |
[17:48] | That’s a strange question. | 这个问题很奇怪 |
[17:51] | Why would you ask me that? | 你为什么问我这个 |
[17:55] | No reason. I just–I… | 没什么 只是 |
[18:00] | Uh, nev–never mind. | 当我没说过 |
[18:16] | 丹尼斯·阿尔伯特(收) 联调局 | |
[19:26] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[19:28] | Waiting for you. | 等你 |
[19:30] | To do what? | 等我干嘛 |
[19:33] | Notice me. | 注意到我 |
[19:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[19:40] | Jason Wylie. Uh, junior I.T. analyst. | 詹森·怀利 初级IT分析师 |
[19:42] | I work in I.T. | 我是IT部的 |
[19:45] | Analyzing stuff. | 分析东西的 |
[19:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:49] | What do you want, Jason? | 你想干嘛 詹森 |
[19:50] | Uh, we were told to focus I.T. support | 我们在给这次施耐德曼案 |
[19:52] | on the Schneiderman case, | 提供技术上的支持 |
[19:53] | but I’m my own man at lunch, right? | 但午休时间是我自己的 |
[19:56] | So I stole some satellite time to hunt for Patrick Jane. | 所以我偷偷用卫星查找派翠克·简的下落 |
[20:02] | Look what I found. | 看看我发现了什么 |
[20:10] | This was taken 22 minutes ago | 这是布鲁克林上空的卫星 |
[20:11] | from a satellite over Brooklyn. | 在22分钟前拍到的 |
[20:13] | You think it’s really Jane? | 你觉得真的是简吗 |
[20:14] | It’s not a trick? | 不是恶作剧吗 |
[20:15] | That’s Jane. | 的确是简的风格 |
[20:16] | Notify New York right away. | 马上通知纽约 |
[20:20] | Who found this? | 谁发现的 |
[20:21] | Analyst Wylie. On his own time. | 分析师怀利 用私人时间发现的 |
[20:23] | Who is Analyst Wylie? | 分析师怀利是谁 |
[20:25] | Right there. | 那儿呢 |
[20:32] | Feel free to join us. | 欢迎加入我们的行列 |
[20:40] | You took this initiative on your own? | 这是你自己主动查到的吗 |
[20:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[20:43] | Well, let’s see what you can do on the primary team. | 来看看你在重案组能干些什么 |
[20:45] | Stanley, find Wylie a desk in the bullpen. | 斯坦利 帮怀利在办公区找张桌子 |
[21:06] | Down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[21:10] | Face down on the street! | 面朝地趴下 |
[21:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:53] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[21:55] | You got one over on me. It’s a nice stunt. | 你骗了我一回 手段不错 |
[21:57] | You feel better now? | 睡舒服了吧 |
[21:59] | No. You woke me up. | 没有 你把我吵醒了 |
[22:02] | I don’t get you. | 真搞不懂你 |
[22:03] | You hunted down and killed your enemy. | 你好不容易逮到你的仇人 把他杀了 |
[22:05] | Why are you making new ones? | 干嘛又要给自己树敌 |
[22:07] | Eh, you’re right. | 有道理 |
[22:09] | Running away was a mistake. | 我不该逃跑的 |
[22:12] | I’m ready to discuss the job offer now. | 现在我们可以谈谈你们提供的那份工作了 |
[22:15] | There is no offer, not anymore. | 哪有什么工作 没戏了 |
[22:17] | Nonsense. Let’s talk. | 别逗了 我们商量商量 |
[22:19] | I am taking you back to Texas. | 我要送你回德克萨斯 |
[22:21] | And next week you’ll be indicted for the murder oF Thomas McAllister, | 下周你将被控谋杀汤姆·麦卡利斯特 |
[22:25] | among other charges. | 以及其他罪名 |
[22:26] | Guard. | 警卫 |
[22:31] | You cats find the body yet? | 你们找到尸体没有 |
[22:35] | What body? | 什么尸体 |
[22:36] | The body hidden on the roof of Abel Schneiderman’s building. | 藏在亚伯·施耐德曼家楼顶上的尸体 |
[22:40] | You saw it? | 你看见了 |
[22:42] | No, but there’s a large pile of soil just by the garden. | 没有 不过花圃旁边不是有一大堆泥土吗 |
[22:46] | Winter is almost upon us, | 冬天就快来了 |
[22:48] | so what is that soil doing there? | 还要泥土干嘛 |
[22:50] | That’s a rhetorical question. | 我自问自答吧 |
[22:53] | The soil is there to make room for Cleo– | 那是为了给施耐德曼夫人请的灵媒 |
[22:54] | Mrs. Schneiderman’s psychic. | 也就是克利奥腾地方清出来的土 |
[22:57] | He went missing the same time as her husband. | 他和她丈夫同时间失踪了 |
[22:59] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[23:00] | Abel found out his wife was sleeping with her psychic, | 亚伯发现他妻子和她的灵媒有私情 |
[23:03] | so he killed him in the bedroom. | 所以就在卧室把灵媒杀了 |
[23:05] | But Abel doesn’t own a car, so he cut up the body | 不过亚伯没车 所以他把尸体肢解 |
[23:07] | into pieces and buried them in the garden. | 埋进了花盆里 |
[23:11] | Your kidnap victim isn’t kidnapped. | 那位所谓的绑架受害者并没有被绑架 |
[23:13] | He’s a killer. And he’s on the run. | 他是凶手 已经逃之夭夭了 |
[23:18] | You’re good. | 你真行 |
[23:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:21] | A good liar. | 真能编瞎话 |
[23:35] | I really hope this isn’t his idea of a joke. | 但愿他不是耍我们 |
[23:39] | There is that chance. | 有那种可能 |
[23:41] | There’s also the chance that he’s right. | 也可能他说的是真的 |
[23:46] | If there’s one thing that this job kills inside, | 要说这工作磨灭了我们内心的某种东西 |
[23:50] | it’s a sense of trust. | 那就是信任感 |
[23:54] | I almost forgot what it feels like. | 我几乎忘了信任是什么感觉 |
[24:04] | Hey, let me get some light over here. | 往这边照照 |
[24:15] | Well, there we go. | 真相大白了 |
[24:36] | I can’t believe they gave me a desk. | 真不敢相信还给我配了桌子 |
[24:40] | You can call me “The Coyote”. | 你可以叫我”大土狼” |
[24:43] | I don’t think so. | 还是免了吧 |
[24:44] | That’s just what they call me downstairs. | 楼下的人都这么叫我 |
[24:46] | Don’t ask me why, though. They never told me. | 不过我也不知道为什么 他们没告诉我 |
[24:51] | Your name’s Wylie. | 你不是叫怀利吗 |
[24:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:57] | Wile E. Coyote. | 大土狼怀利 |
[24:59] | “Road Runner”, the cartoon? | 动画片《BB鸟》看过吗 |
[25:01] | No, it’s Irish, I think. | 没有 是爱尔兰的吗 |
[25:06] | Uh, good morning, Agent Stanley. | 早上好 斯坦利探员 |
[25:10] | Do you know the Road Runner and The Coyote? | 你听过BB鸟和大土狼的故事吗 |
[25:13] | Yeah. Sex traffickers in Dallas. | 听过啊 达拉斯的性贩子 |
[25:19] | There’s a cartoon about sex trafficking? | 竟然有关于性贩子的动画片 |
[25:22] | Hey, Cho, you got a minute? | 周 有空吗 |
[25:25] | Yeah. | 有 |
[25:32] | Abbott and I went to Brooklyn last night. | 我和艾伯特昨晚去了布鲁克林 |
[25:34] | There was a body hidden on the roof. | 屋顶上藏着一具尸体 |
[25:36] | Jane was right. | 简说对了 |
[25:37] | He usually is. You get an I.D.? | 一向如此 查明身份了吗 |
[25:39] | We’re waiting on forensics, | 我们正等法医报告 |
[25:40] | but it appears to be Mrs. Schneiderman’s psychic, | 不过如简所说 |
[25:42] | just like Jane said. | 应该是施耐德曼夫人请的灵媒 |
[25:44] | The director wants me to bring him back on the case. | 艾伯特要我把他弄回来调查案子 |
[25:46] | That’s a good call. | 很英明 |
[25:47] | He made fools of us. | 他让我们出了洋相 |
[25:49] | It won’t be the last time. | 这不会是最后一次的 |
[25:51] | How do I get him under control? | 怎么能让他听话 |
[25:54] | You don’t. Jane is what he is. | 没办法 简就这样 |
[25:56] | He’ll use you to turn every situation to his advantage. | 他总有办法利用你 将任何形势都变作他的优势 |
[25:59] | So what would you suggest I do? | 那你说我该怎么办 |
[26:01] | Use him to your advantage. | 把他当做你的优势 |
[26:09] | Found the body? | 找到尸体了 |
[26:10] | Yes. | 找到了 |
[26:11] | Cleo Ascencio, New York psychic, | 克利奥·阿森齐奥 纽约灵媒 |
[26:13] | astrologer, healer. | 占星师兼治疗师 |
[26:15] | Also found a hacksaw hidden in the planters, | 花盆里还发现有锯子 |
[26:18] | same brand as the other tools in Abel’s kit, | 跟亚伯的其他工具一个牌子 |
[26:19] | with traces of the victim’s blood. | 上面染有死者的血 |
[26:21] | So Abel killed his wife’s lover and ran away, just… | 亚伯把他妻子的情人杀了 然后跑了 |
[26:25] | like I said. | 跟我之前说的一样 |
[26:27] | Well, it appears so. | 表面看是这样 |
[26:29] | Oh. Don’t beat yourselves up. | 别气馁 |
[26:30] | You would have figured it out eventually. | 没我的话你们早晚也能查清的 |
[26:34] | I said, “appears so.” | 我说的”表面看是这样” |
[26:36] | He just received a ransom note. | 收到一封索要赎金的信件 |
[26:38] | A third-class letter | 被当成广告邮件 |
[26:39] | sent directly to Abel Schneiderman’s office. | 直接寄到了亚伯·施耐德曼的办公室 |
[26:42] | What kind of kidnapper uses snail mail? | 哪个绑匪会邮寄勒索信 |
[26:44] | It’s smart, really. | 其实挺狡猾的 |
[26:46] | Low-tech, old school, no electronic footprint. | 技术含量低 老派 不会有电子足迹 |
[26:50] | Unidentified kidnappers want $10 million | 不明绑匪要求将一千万美元 |
[26:53] | deposited into an overseas account by midnight, | 于今日午夜前存进一个海外账户 |
[26:55] | or they will sell Schneiderman to the highest bidder. | 否则他们就把施耐德曼卖给出价最高的买家 |
[26:57] | Next step would be a cyber-attack on the Federal Reserve. | 那之后美联储就会遭受网络攻击 |
[27:00] | – You want me to notify Secret Service? -Please do. | -要我通知特勤局吗 -去吧 |
[27:03] | This isn’t right. | 没道理啊 |
[27:05] | There are no kidnappers. | 不应该有绑匪 |
[27:07] | What am I missing? | 我漏了什么东西 |
[27:09] | Maybe Abel faked his own kidnapping | 也许是亚伯为了有钱逃出境 |
[27:11] | to get money to escape the country. | 假装自己被绑架了 |
[27:12] | That’s very good, Lisbon. That is the best theory yet, | 好想法 里斯本 目前看是最合理的推理 |
[27:15] | but it’s wrong, too. | 不过还是不对 |
[27:16] | I need another look at that loft. | 我得再去看看那间公寓 |
[27:18] | Really? Back to Brooklyn again? | 是吗 又想去布鲁克林 |
[27:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:27] | Okay. | 行 |
[27:28] | Don’t worry. I won’t escape. | 别担心 我不会逃跑了 |
[27:30] | Oh, I’m not worried. If you walk away this time– | 我不担心 你要是再敢跑 |
[27:32] | I know. I’ll end up spending the rest of my life in prison. | 我知道 再跑我下半辈子只能在牢里度过了 |
[27:35] | No. | 不是 |
[27:36] | I’ll shoot you. | 再跑我就毙了你 |
[27:45] | Oh, look, they have “SkyMall.” | 看啊 这儿还有《空中商场》 |
[27:49] | “SkyMall.” | 《空中商场》 |
[28:06] | Okay, Lisbon, what’s the matter? | 行了 里斯本 谁惹你了 |
[28:08] | You. | 你 |
[28:09] | Was it that comment I made in the bullpen? | 是因为我在联调局办公室说的那些话吗 |
[28:11] | Because I think it’s a really good theory. | 我真觉得你的推理很合理 |
[28:13] | I don’t care about that. | 不是那事儿 |
[28:15] | You ran away again, Jane. | 你又逃跑了 简 |
[28:17] | Not from the F.B.I. You ran away from me. | 不是从联调局眼前 是从我身边跑开了 |
[28:19] | Yeah, but I ran back. | 是跑了 不过我不是回来了吗 |
[28:21] | How was I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道呢 |
[28:23] | I thought you were gone again forever. | 我以为你又要玩人间蒸发 |
[28:35] | Okay, you’re right. I-I’m sorry, Lisbon. | 好吧 你说得对 我很抱歉 里斯本 |
[28:37] | I… I didn’t think about you. | 我没考虑你的感受 |
[28:38] | Well, you rarely do. | 一向如此 |
[28:40] | Well, that’s not true. | 才不是 |
[28:43] | I made you one of my demands. I’m–I’m not joining the F.B.I. | 我开出的条件里包括了你 除非联调局雇你 |
[28:45] | unless they make you a job offer. | 否则我不会加入他们的 |
[28:47] | That’s my point. | 我要说的就是这个 |
[28:49] | What makes you think I want to work with you again? | 你怎么知道我还想跟你共事 |
[28:52] | You are difficult and exhausting, | 你又难搞又累人 |
[28:54] | And maybe I don’t want to put the rest of my life | 也许我只是不想一辈子 |
[28:56] | on hold to be your sidekick. | 都这么陪着你闹 |
[28:58] | Have you ever even thought about that? | 你想过这些吗 |
[29:00] | No… no. | 没有 没有 |
[29:02] | I hadn’t considered it. | 我确实没想过 |
[29:03] | You think you know what’s good for my life, | 你觉得你知道怎样的生活对我最好 |
[29:06] | but you haven’t been a part of my life for two years. | 但你已经离开我的生活整整两年了 |
[29:13] | So let’s get this case wrapped up | 所以让我们快点解决这个案子 |
[29:15] | so I can go home. | 然后我就能回家了 |
[29:18] | How dare you think that I would cheat on Abel! | 你怎么敢说我会背着亚伯偷情 |
[29:21] | And with Cleo?! | 和克利奥偷情 |
[29:23] | No, I-I wasn’t reading you. | 不 我那时没有解读你 |
[29:24] | I was reading your husband. | 我是在解读你丈夫 |
[29:26] | You’re a catch. Your husband’s a computer nerd | 你太惹火 你丈夫只是个假装成叛逆者 |
[29:28] | pretending to be a rebel to try and hang on to you. | 想牢牢抓住你的电脑怪胎 |
[29:31] | Men like that snap when they feel betrayed. | 当这种人感觉到被背叛时 会突然爆发的 |
[29:34] | It’s true. Abel is very jealous | 的确如此 亚伯嫉妒心强 |
[29:37] | and insecure and he overcompensates, | 缺乏安全感 总是过度补偿 |
[29:39] | but you missed one detail. | 但是你也忽略了一件事 |
[29:43] | You’re in love. | 你爱他 |
[29:45] | He’s my little lion, | 他是我的英雄 |
[29:46] | and I would never sleep with another man. | 我绝不会和别的男人鬼混 |
[29:49] | I see that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[29:55] | – I would like to be alone. – All right. | -我想一个人静一静 -好的 |
[29:56] | Please leave. | 请你离开 |
[30:01] | Do you still think Abel killed Cleo? | 你还是认为亚伯杀害了克利奥吗 |
[30:03] | Oh, I know he did. Guy’s a hothead. | 对 我知道是他干的 他是个冲动派 |
[30:06] | Those swollen biceps and neck tattoos. | 那些强健的二头肌和脖子上的纹身 |
[30:08] | The mere hint of an affair | 哪怕一丁点出轨的迹象 |
[30:10] | would set that guy off. | 就能让他暴怒 |
[30:11] | Why was her psychic here the night Abel disappeared? | 亚伯失踪那晚为什么她的灵媒也在场 |
[30:13] | Defiance was out with her friends all night. | 迪法恩斯整晚都和她的朋友在外面 |
[30:15] | There was no reason for him to be at the loft. | 他没有任何理由出现在这 |
[30:17] | Cleo Ascencio. It’s such a theatrical name. | 克利奥·阿森齐奥 这名字真够戏剧化 |
[30:21] | You think it’s real? | 你觉得这是真名吗 |
[30:22] | It is. We ran his fingerprints. | 是真的 我们验证过他的指纹了 |
[30:23] | Let me guess. Clean record? | 让我猜猜 没有犯罪记录吧 |
[30:25] | Spotless. | 丝毫没有 |
[30:26] | What are you suggesting, Lisbon? | 你有什么想法 里斯本 |
[30:27] | Ascencio– it sounds Cuban. | 阿森齐奥 听起来像是个古巴名字 |
[30:29] | There’s a scam that they do in Cuba. | 古巴有一种骗子常使的花招 |
[30:32] | Brokers charge large sums of money | 蛇头收取高价 |
[30:33] | to surgically modify fingerprints. | 帮人修整指纹 |
[30:35] | They swap the right fingertips and the left. | 他们把左右手的指纹对调 |
[30:37] | It fools immigration every time. | 这招每次都能骗过移民局 |
[30:40] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[30:42] | I’m a police chief. | 我是个警长 |
[30:47] | With a lot of reading time on my hands. | 有大把的阅读时间 |
[30:51] | I did what Chief Lisbon suggested | 我按照里斯本警长说的做了 |
[30:52] | and ran the left-hand fingerprints for the right, | 把左右手指纹对调查询 |
[30:55] | and it worked. | 确实如此 |
[30:57] | Cleo Ascencio transforms into… | 克利奥·阿森齐奥就变成了 |
[31:01] | Jose Martinez. | 何塞·马丁内斯 |
[31:03] | And who is he? | 他是谁 |
[31:04] | A fraud. A street hustler from Havana. | 骗子 一个哈瓦那[古巴首都]街头的混混 |
[31:06] | Made a living picking pockets until he stole a wallet | 以盗窃为生 直到有一天 |
[31:08] | from one of Castro’s ministers. | 他偷了卡斯特罗手下一个高官的钱包 |
[31:10] | Now he’s wanted by the P.N.R. | 他现在正被古巴警方通缉 |
[31:19] | Jose Martinez? | 何塞·马丁内斯 |
[31:20] | He fled Cuba and set up shop here. | 他逃离古巴后在这儿继续他的行当 |
[31:22] | Okay, so he changed his name. | 那好吧 也就是说他改名换姓了 |
[31:24] | That doesn’t mean he’s a fraud. | 这并不表示他就是个骗子啊 |
[31:26] | You have any idea why he was in your loft | 你知道你丈夫失踪那晚 |
[31:28] | the night your husband went missing? | 他为什么出现会在你们家吗 |
[31:29] | Sure. Uh, Cleo would drop by sometimes | 当然 有时候当他觉得有些顿悟 |
[31:31] | when he thought he had an insight I should hear. | 需要告诉我的时候 就会随时过来 |
[31:34] | Now, if you weren’t here, | 如果你不在家 |
[31:35] | would Abel let him into the building? | 亚伯会让他进屋吗 |
[31:37] | He wouldn’t have to. Cleo had the security code. | 没那必要 克利奥有门禁密码 |
[31:39] | He would just buzz himself in. | 他自己就能进来 |
[31:40] | Well, that explains what he was doing | 很好 这就能解释 |
[31:42] | in your bedroom two nights ago. | 两天前的晚上他在你卧室干什么了 |
[31:44] | It does? | 是吗 |
[31:45] | Hot Reading. | 热读术 |
[31:46] | It’s the bread and butter of the spiritual flimflam man. | 这是通灵骗子的基本伎俩 |
[31:50] | You gather personal effects on your subject in advance, | 提前收集对象的私人信息 |
[31:52] | and then you present them as psychic revelations. | 然后再展现得如同是通灵得到的启示一样 |
[31:56] | Martinez came up to see if Defiance wanted a reading. | 马丁内斯来看迪法恩斯是否需要一次解读 |
[31:58] | But she was out drinking, and Abel was on the roof. | 但是她出去喝酒了 而亚伯在楼顶 |
[32:00] | So he came up into the house and he took a little snoop. | 所以他直接潜入房子 窥探些隐私 |
[32:03] | When Abel came downstairs, | 当亚伯下楼时 |
[32:05] | he caught your psychic in the bedroom | 正好在卧室撞上了你的灵媒 |
[32:06] | and assumed you were sleeping with him. | 认定你们俩有奸情 |
[32:09] | Okay. Fine. | 行 好吧 |
[32:12] | But none of that explains | 但这一切都依然无法解释 |
[32:14] | who took Abel from the building. | 是谁把亚伯带离了这里 |
[32:16] | No, it doesn’t, | 的确无法解释 |
[32:17] | because I don’t think Abel ever left the building. | 因为我觉得亚伯从来就没离开过这幢楼 |
[32:19] | If my suspicion is correct, | 如果我的怀疑是正确的 |
[32:21] | he is still here, and he is still very much alive. | 那他就还在这里 而且活得好好的 |
[32:37] | One of us needs to stay here with Defiance. | 我们得有一个人留下来陪着迪法恩斯 |
[32:39] | – I’ll stay. -You don’t want in on the bust? | -我留下 -你不想跟我们参与搜捕吗 |
[32:41] | Nah, | 不用了 |
[32:42] | the three of us have done a lot of busts together. | 我们三个已经共同参与过太多次搜捕了 |
[32:43] | You go. | 你去吧 |
[32:44] | There’s nothing like a takedown with Jane. | 没有什么比跟简一起执行搜捕行动更棒了 |
[32:47] | Shucks. | 不是吧 |
[32:49] | Shall we? | 请吧 |
[33:00] | One… | 一 |
[33:02] | Two… | 二 |
[33:04] | Three. | 三 |
[33:06] | Do you know what time it is? | 你们知道现在几点了吗 |
[33:07] | See? Distractible and paranoid by nature. | 看到了吧 天生就那么偏执和多疑 |
[33:09] | Can’t let anyone pass this door without knowing who it is. | 不知道来者何人就不放任何人进去 |
[33:14] | What the hell is going on out here? | 这到底是在搞什么鬼 |
[33:16] | – Glad you asked. – There’s been a murder. | -很高兴你问起了 -发生了一起谋杀案 |
[33:18] | And you said already. Schneiderman. | 你们说过了 施耐德曼 |
[33:20] | No, he was kidnapped. | 不对 他是被绑架了 |
[33:22] | Another man’s been murdered, | 被谋杀的另有其人 |
[33:23] | but you know that, right? | 但你知道这一点 对吧 |
[33:25] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[33:26] | Sure, you do. You know everything, | 你当然知道 你什么都知道 |
[33:28] | including where Schneiderman is right now. | 包括施耐德曼现在在哪儿 |
[33:30] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[33:32] | He’s in your apartment, isn’t he? | 他就在你的公寓里 对吗 |
[33:36] | Probably in the bathroom. No. You value your privacy. | 也许在浴室 不对 你非常注重隐私 |
[33:39] | I’m gonna say… stashed in a closet. | 我会猜 藏在某个衣橱里 |
[33:44] | Watch out, Jane. | 简 小心 |
[33:45] | Open the door, Nguyen! | 阮 开门 |
[33:47] | Uh, somebody gonna break the door? | 是要破门而入吗 |
[33:50] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[33:51] | All right, I’m ready. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[33:54] | – Break right. – Copy that. | -你盯右边 -收到 |
[34:19] | I got him. Go find Schneiderman. | 我搞定他 去找施耐德曼 |
[34:36] | So, tell me, Abel. | 亚伯 告诉我 |
[34:38] | Did you invite Jose Martinez | 何塞·马丁内斯死亡当晚 |
[34:40] | into your loft the night of his death? | 是你请他进门的吗 |
[34:42] | No. I came down from the roof, | 不 我从天台下来 |
[34:44] | and he was there in our bedroom. | 撞见他在我们的卧室里 |
[34:45] | And what was he doing? | 他当时在做什么 |
[34:47] | That’s what I wanted to know. | 我也想知道呢 |
[34:55] | Hey! Abel! | 亚伯 |
[34:58] | Uh, this isn’t what it looks like. | 事情不像看上去的那样 |
[35:00] | – What are you doing? – Uh… nothing. See? | -你在干什么 -没干什么 你看 |
[35:02] | Where’s Defiance? Defiance?! | 迪法恩斯在哪儿 迪法恩斯 |
[35:04] | She’s not here. I let myself in! | 她不在这儿 我自己进来的 |
[35:07] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[35:07] | You’re not going anywhere! | 你哪儿都不准去 |
[35:10] | I’m sorry, okay? I should go. | 对不起 好吗 我该走了 |
[35:13] | I kind of lost it. | 我失控了 |
[35:18] | All right! All right! Let me go! | 行了 行了 让我走吧 |
[35:22] | His foot got caught in the shag throw and his… | 他的脚被地毯绊住 然后他 |
[35:23] | his–his head hit the coffee table. | 他的头撞上了咖啡桌 |
[35:28] | It was horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[35:30] | And why didn’t you call the police? | 你为什么没有报警 |
[35:32] | With a dead man on the floor? | 家里躺着个死人我还报警吗 |
[35:34] | What you described is involuntary manslaughter. | 依你所述 这是过失杀人罪 |
[35:36] | You would have been out in six months. | 六个月后你就能出狱了 |
[35:38] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[35:39] | I work the feds. My career would have been over. | 我为美联储工作 这样我就会失业了 |
[35:42] | I would have lost Defiance. | 迪法恩斯也会离开我 |
[35:45] | That’s when I decided to hide the body. | 于是我决定把尸体藏起来 |
[35:52] | And the squeaky hallway door made sure | 走廊门吱呀作响 因此你每次 |
[35:54] | you always heard the Schneidermans. | 都能听到施耐德曼上楼的声音 |
[35:58] | That is how you came to see Abel hauling a body to the roof. | 你就是这样跟着去看亚伯拖着尸体去楼顶的 |
[36:06] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[36:12] | Just somebody who deserved what he got. | 就是一个罪有应得的人 |
[36:15] | This… this is a bad dream. | 这是个噩梦 |
[36:17] | Just go back to bed, Mr. Nguyen. | 快回去睡觉 阮先生 |
[36:20] | I’m not sleepy. | 我不困 |
[36:23] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[36:25] | You want money? Fine. | 要钱 好 |
[36:26] | I’ll give you $5,000 | 我给你五千 |
[36:28] | to forget everything you saw here tonight. | 忘记今晚所看到的一切 |
[36:31] | You’re that security contractor for the federal government. | 你是联邦政府安全服务承包商 |
[36:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:42] | Exactly how much are you worth to the government? | 你对政府的价值到底有多少 |
[36:50] | Our colleague Mr. Jane suspected | 我们的同事简先生怀疑 |
[36:52] | there was more to you than meets the eye. | 你犯的罪行还不止表面上这些 |
[36:54] | You didn’t get those scars on your face from running a noodle shop. | 光是经营面条店 你脸上不会有那么多伤疤 |
[36:56] | You’re a gangster from way back. Green dragons? | 你以前是帮派成员 青龙帮 |
[37:04] | “Born to kill.” | “生来杀戮” |
[37:07] | It was the bloodiest street gang in New York history. | 这是纽约史上最残忍的街头帮派 |
[37:10] | All vietnamese refugees. | 全由越南难民组成 |
[37:14] | I hear you guys owned chinatown in the ’80s. | 我听说八十年代唐人街也是你们的 |
[37:16] | We owned New York. | 全纽约都是我们的领地 |
[37:19] | One last story for the record books. | 最后需要记录在案的一件事 |
[37:21] | How an original member of B.T.K. | 一个”生来杀戮”的帮派元老 |
[37:23] | Almost took the Feds for $10 million. | 差点向美联储勒索了一亿 |
[37:27] | Give me that confession. | 招供吧 |
[37:31] | Give me the pen. | 把笔给我 |
[37:50] | You wanted to talk to me? | 你有事找我谈 |
[37:52] | You have a sharp mind. | 你头脑很敏锐 |
[37:55] | And people like you. | 大家喜欢你 |
[37:57] | Some people. | 有些人喜欢你 |
[38:01] | I didn’t think so before, | 我之前不觉得 |
[38:02] | but I can see this arrangement working on a permanent basis. | 可我能预见这个工作安排长期可行 |
[38:07] | I like you, too, Dennis. | 我也喜欢你 丹尼斯 |
[38:09] | And I can see working with you in the future, | 我也看到了未来和你共事的可能性 |
[38:11] | but only on my terms, and you know that. | 可必须满足我的条件 你也知道的 |
[38:13] | Yeah, we’ve been through this. There’s no deals. | 嗯 我们谈过这事了 不行 |
[38:17] | No demands, no negotiations. | 不能提要求 没得商量 |
[38:18] | We are offering you a career, a clean slate, | 我们要提供给你的是一份职业 没有案底 |
[38:22] | a chance to make a difference. | 一个重新做人的机会 |
[38:31] | You drive a hard bargain, Dennis. | 你可真会讨价还价 丹尼斯 |
[38:36] | Okay, pet leopard’s off the table. | 好吧 我不跟你逗着玩了 |
[38:38] | Forget about that. | 那就算了 |
[38:39] | But I need the full pardon. And the Airstream. | 可我要完全赦免 还要一辆清风房车 |
[38:42] | And I need a couch, man, | 我还要张沙发 伙计 |
[38:43] | ’cause everything is cold and hard around here. | 因为这里的一切都冷冰冰硬邦邦的 |
[38:46] | And… | 还有 |
[38:48] | I need a job offer for Lisbon. | 要给里斯本提供一份工作 |
[38:51] | I am sure that some people | 我肯定有些人 |
[38:53] | find this side of you endearing… | 发觉你的这一面很可爱 |
[38:59] | But I’m not one of them. | 可我不是其中之一 |
[39:03] | I’ll be following your murder trial on the TV. | 我会在电视上看你的谋杀审讯的 |
[39:07] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[39:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:11] | Oh, enjoy your mail. | 好好看信吧 |
[39:37] | Fellas. Stop right there. | 伙计们 先停下 |
[39:43] | Jane… | 简 |
[39:46] | Where did you get this from? | 这是从哪里弄来的 |
[39:47] | Oh, a thumb drive Gail Bertram was hiding. | 盖尔·伯特仑藏起来的闪存盘上的 |
[39:50] | This is the first I’m hearing about it. | 这我还是头一回听说 |
[39:53] | It’s the first I’ve talked of it. | 这是我头一回说 |
[39:55] | These are all the members of the Blake association. | 这些都是布莱克组织的成员 |
[39:58] | Correct. | 没错 |
[40:00] | I figured Bertram was keeping it as insurance. | 我觉得伯特仑留着这份名单是为了保险起见 |
[40:03] | Well, we’ve arrested or retired all of these people. | 名单上的所有人我们都拘捕或辞退了 |
[40:06] | Yes, you have– | 是的 |
[40:07] | Except the ones that I’ve blacked out. | 除了我涂黑的那些人 |
[40:09] | Those ones you haven’t caught. | 那些人你们还没抓到的 |
[40:13] | We caught them all. | 我们已经他们一网打尽了 |
[40:14] | Did you? Well, I guess Bertram was wrong then. | 是吗 我想那就是伯特仑搞错了 |
[40:19] | Give me the names. | 把名单给我 |
[40:21] | A couple of judges, a congressman, | 几个法官 一个国会议员 |
[40:23] | – several F.B.I. agents. – Names. | -还有几个联调局探员 -名单 |
[40:24] | Big names, some of them. | 有些可是大人物 |
[40:26] | If that list ever got out to the press, | 如果这份名单泄露给了媒体 |
[40:28] | it’d cause all kinds of turmoil, wouldn’t it? | 一定会引发骚动 不是吗 |
[40:31] | – Are you threatening me? – Oh, no. | -你在威胁我 -没有 |
[40:33] | Just pointing out that we both have the power to create misery. | 我只是指出我们俩都有制造悲剧的能力 |
[40:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:40] | You give me the names, | 你把名单给我 |
[40:41] | and we’ll agree to all of your terms on the contract. | 我们就同意你合同上所有的条款 |
[40:46] | If I give you the names, you’ll break the contract. | 如果我给你名单 你就会毁约 |
[40:49] | You’ve already done it once. | 你已经干过一次了 |
[40:51] | What do you propose? | 你有什么提议 |
[40:52] | I propose that you surrender to my terms, | 我提议你同意我的条件 |
[40:54] | and when I’m finished with your contract, | 当我和你的合同终止时 |
[40:56] | and only then, | 直到那时 |
[40:59] | I will give you the names. | 我才给你名单 |
[41:04] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[41:26] | You did it this time. | 你这次成功了 |
[41:27] | You brought the F.B.I. to its knees. | 你让联调局屈服了 |
[41:32] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[41:33] | They conceded to all your demands. | 他们同意了你的所有要求 |
[41:35] | Every single one. How did you do it? | 每个要求 你怎么做到的 |
[41:38] | Well, remember that thumb drive | 还记得我们在伯特仑的酒窖里 |
[41:39] | we found in Bertram’s wine cellar? | 找到的那个闪存盘吗 |
[41:41] | The encrypted database? | 那个加密数据库 |
[41:43] | It’s a list of Blake association members. | 那是布莱克组织成员的名单 |
[41:45] | I used it as leverage. | 我用做了谈判的筹码 |
[41:46] | But we never broke the encryption. | 可我们没破译密钥 |
[41:48] | Yeah, the F.B.I. doesn’t know that. | 对 可联调局并不知道 |
[41:52] | That’s why you escaped. | 所以你才逃走 |
[41:53] | To create a bogus list of names. | 去伪造一份名单 |
[41:55] | And to enjoy a bacon-wrapped hot dog. | 还吃了个培根卷热狗 |
[41:59] | I have to say, I am impressed. | 我不得不说 你真厉害 |
[42:01] | – You outplayed the F.B.I. – No contest. | -你胜了联调局 -完胜 |
[42:05] | Did they tell you when I start work? | 他们告诉你我什么时候开始工作吗 |
[42:06] | When we start. | 是”我们”开始工作 |
[42:08] | We? | 我们 |
[42:10] | What about your job? | 你的工作呢 |
[42:11] | – Nah. It was boring. – Yeah, I told you. | -不 那太无聊了 -对啊 我早说了 |
[42:13] | Yeah. But you had no right to. | 对 可你没权利这么说 |
[42:15] | It’s my life, and I’ll decide what to do with it. | 这是我的人生 我自己做主 |
[42:17] | – And you decided correctly. – There was never any choice. | -你的决定很正确 -我从来都没得选 |
[42:19] | Oh, come on. It’ll be fun. | 别这样 会很有意思 |
[42:22] | Let’s see what kind of trouble we can make. | 看看我们能惹出什么麻烦 |
[42:24] | I got you something. | 我有东西给你 |
[42:25] | For me? | 给我的 |
[42:36] | You got me socks. | 你送我袜子 |
[42:37] | Handmade in Washington. | 华盛顿制造 手工编制的 |