时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:02] | Lisbon… | 里斯本 |
[00:04] | I just want you to know I’m okay. | 我只是想告诉你我没事 |
[00:07] | And I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[00:12] | – Patrick. – Kim. | -派翠克 -金 |
[00:14] | Thank you for this. I needed the company. | 谢谢你 我需要陪伴 |
[00:16] | I’m here to make you an offer. | 我是来给你提条件的 |
[00:17] | The bureau is willing to drop all the charges against you– | 只要你来为我们工作 局里愿意 |
[00:20] | If you come and work for us. | 撤销所有对你的指控 |
[00:22] | You are on U.S. soil now. | 你现在在美国领土上 |
[00:24] | This… is the deal. | 这个 才是我们的协定 |
[00:26] | – Take it or leave it. – I leave it. | -接受 还是要拒绝 -我拒绝 |
[00:28] | They conceded to all your demands. | 他们同意了你的所有要求 |
[00:30] | Every single one. How did you do it? | 每个要求 你怎么做到的 |
[00:33] | Well, remember that thumb drive | 还记得我们在伯特仑的酒窖里 |
[00:34] | we found in Bertram’s wine cellar? | 找到的那个闪存盘吗 |
[00:35] | The encrypted database. | 那个加密数据库 |
[00:37] | It’s a list of blake association members. | 那是布莱克组织成员的名单 |
[00:39] | I used it as leverage. | 我用做了谈判的筹码 |
[00:40] | But we never broke the encryption. | 可我们没破译密钥 |
[00:41] | Yeah, F.B.I. doesn’t know that. | 对 可联调局并不知道 |
[00:54] | Got a desk ready for you. | 已经给你备好办公桌了 |
[00:56] | You can work right back here. | 你可以在这里工作 |
[00:57] | Eh, I don’t need a desk. | 我不需要什么办公桌 |
[00:59] | Really? You work standing up? | 是吗 你都站着干活吗 |
[01:00] | Lying down. | 躺着 |
[01:02] | I need a couch. | 我需要一张沙发 |
[01:03] | – Really? – Really. | -你说真的 -真的 |
[01:05] | Opens the mind. That’s why shrinks have you lie down. | 躺着能帮助打开思路 不然为什么心理医生都让病人躺着 |
[01:08] | I wouldn’t know. You can’t have a sofa here. | 我怎么知道 在这没法给你搞张沙发 |
[01:11] | You’ve never been to a shrink? | 你从来没看过心理医生吗 |
[01:13] | – No. – Interesting. | -没 -有意思 |
[01:15] | That’s a lie. We’ll come back to that. | 你说谎 我们到时候再谈这个 |
[01:16] | Wh-why can’t I have a couch? | 为什么我不能有沙发 |
[01:18] | Only grade 3 employees and above can have sofas. | 只有三级及以上的人员才能配置沙发 |
[01:22] | Sofas, couches… | 沙发 沙发椅 |
[01:24] | Potatoes, po-tah-toes. | 土豆 马铃薯 |
[01:26] | Uh, what grade am I? | 我的级别多高 |
[01:27] | You’re a consultant. | 你是顾问 |
[01:28] | You’re not in the grading system. | 不排级别 |
[01:29] | – What grade are you? – 4. | -你的级别呢 -四级 |
[01:31] | You can apply for an ergonomic chair if you have back issues, | 如果你背不好 可以申请符合人体工程学的椅子 |
[01:33] | but you’ll have to get a doctor’s note. | 但首先你得找医生开出证明 |
[01:34] | No. I asked for a couch, and Abbott–your boss– | 不 我之前说了要沙发 你上司艾伯特 |
[01:37] | said I could have a couch. | 也答应了我可以有沙发 |
[01:38] | You can have a sofa. You just can’t have it here. | 你可以有沙发 只是在这里不行 |
[01:42] | No couch, no me. | 没沙发我不干 |
[01:44] | Okay, you don’t understand the deal here. | 看来你不明白这里的规矩 |
[01:45] | You don’t get to make the rules. | 这里由不得你说了算 |
[01:47] | Yes, I do, and you’ve already seen that I do. | 就是由我说了算 你已经看到过之前发生的事了 |
[01:51] | Why do you say that you’ve never been to a shrink? | 为什么你要说你从来没看过心理医生 |
[01:55] | What are you ashamed of? | 你在羞愧些什么 |
[01:57] | I’m sorry that I deceived you, Patrick. Truly. | 我很抱歉之前骗了你 派翠克 真的 |
[02:00] | – Oh, you didn’t deceive me. – Good. | -你没骗我 -很好 |
[02:03] | I’m glad you feel that way. | 很高兴你能这么觉得 |
[02:05] | I didn’t intend to get so involved. | 我不想卷进这事的 |
[02:07] | I was meant to confirm your identity | 当初我的任务只是确认你的身份 |
[02:09] | and keep tabs on you. | 密切注意你的动向 |
[02:11] | And then we started talking, and I… | 后来我们开始聊天 我就… |
[02:18] | Whatever. | 不管了 |
[02:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:20] | And I will attempt to make it up to you | 未来的日子里 我会弥补你 |
[02:23] | by being as honest as possible in the future. | 尽可能真诚以待 |
[02:25] | Do you always mask your guilt with anger? | 你经常用愤怒来掩盖负罪感吗 |
[02:29] | There’s nothing in my life that I’m ashamed of. | 我的人生中的所有事我都问心无愧 |
[02:31] | But it is my life, | 这是我自己的人生 |
[02:32] | and whether I have been to a shrink or I haven’t, | 不管我有没有看过心理医生 |
[02:36] | that’s not your business. | 都不关你的事 |
[02:38] | Uh, this is the conference room, obviously. | 显而易见 这里是会议室 |
[02:40] | The break room is through here. | 从这边过去是休息室 |
[02:42] | What did you see a shrink about? | 你去看心理医生是为了什么问题 |
[02:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:48] | I will get you a couch. | 我会帮你弄张沙发过来的 |
[02:51] | Hmm. Good. | 很好 |
[02:52] | I like the club style, but obviously bigger. | 我要酒吧里那样的沙发 但要更大点 |
[02:54] | Worn leather, something I can really snuggle into, you know? | 磨旧皮质 我可以舒服地蜷缩在上面的那种 |
[02:57] | Just like the one I had at the CBI. | 就跟我在加调局的那张一样 |
[02:59] | Fisher, saddle up. | 费舍尔 准备好 |
[03:01] | We’re going to Corpus Christi. | 我们要去科珀斯克里斯蒂 |
[03:03] | Five D.E.A. agents were murdered. | 有五个药品管理局探员被人谋害了 |
[03:05] | Five? | 五个 |
[03:06] | Five. Let’s go. | 五个 走吧 |
[03:21] | There’s three different caliber casings, | 发现三种不同口径子弹弹壳 |
[03:23] | so there were three shooters, maybe more. | 所以至少有三名枪手 或者更多 |
[03:31] | These people never knew what hit ’em. | 他们遇害时毫无防备 |
[03:51] | Well, they found the security camera. | 他们发现了监控摄像头 |
[03:52] | It was hidden in the clock. | 这个是藏在钟里的 |
[03:58] | Got another one here hidden in a lamp. | 这边还有个藏在台灯里的 |
[04:02] | They knew what they were looking for. | 他们的目标很明确 |
[04:09] | One of the agents survived the initial shooting. | 其中一个探员在最初的枪击中幸存 |
[04:11] | See the streaks of blood? | 看到地上的血痕了吗 |
[04:18] | He was trying to crawl to safety when he was killed. | 他被杀的时候正试图爬到安全的地方 |
[04:21] | Clean job– | 没留下线索 |
[04:22] | No witnesses, no footage. | 没有目击者 也没有监控录像 |
[04:28] | Why is there a mirror in this room, | 为什么屋里有面镜子 |
[04:31] | and why is it set so high on the wall? | 为什么挂那么高 |
[04:40] | Another camera. | 这还有个摄像头 |
[04:41] | Et voil? | 看吧 |
[04:59] | Listen, I know who did this. I know it. | 听着 我知道是谁干的 我知道 |
[05:03] | What Agent Higgins means is the D.E.A. has strong reason | 希金斯探员说的是药品管理局十分有理由相信 |
[05:06] | to believe a Corpus Christi narcotics organization | 科珀斯克里斯蒂的一个贩毒团伙 墨西哥湾黑帮 |
[05:08] | is behind the murders– Gulf Coast Ring. | 是这起凶案的幕后黑手 |
[05:11] | Why would they want to do this? | 他们的动机是什么 |
[05:13] | Retaliation. | 打击报复 |
[05:15] | Last month, we took 100 kilos off the Ring | 上个月 我们在他们那里缴获了一百千克毒品 |
[05:17] | and shot and killed one of their lieutenants. | 还击毙了他们的一个头目 |
[05:19] | We’ve been hearing they want payback. | 我们听说他们想要报复 |
[05:21] | I.A. investigated. It was a clean shooting. | 已经分析评估过了 那次击毙没有问题 |
[05:24] | We first caught wind of the Ring two years ago. | 两年前我们第一次得知了那个黑帮的存在 |
[05:26] | They’re disciplined, they’re organized, | 他们训练有素 有组织性 |
[05:28] | and highly secretive. | 埋藏很深 |
[05:30] | The bust we made a few weeks ago | 几周前的那次突袭 |
[05:31] | was the first dent we made in their operations. | 是我们第一次成功打击他们的非法活动 |
[05:33] | But they still control | 但他们仍控制着 |
[05:34] | virtually all drug flow into Corpus Christi. | 几乎所有流入科珀斯克里斯蒂的毒品 |
[05:36] | Where were you when the shootings occurred? | 凶案发生的时候你在哪里 |
[05:38] | I was home. | 在家 |
[05:40] | I was on surveillance late the night before. | 前一天深夜我进行了监视活动 |
[05:41] | Who runs the Gulf Coast Ring? | 墨西哥湾黑帮的老大是谁 |
[05:46] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[05:47] | But we do have a profile. | 但我们有他的人物侧写 |
[05:49] | We think this Mr. X is an intelligent | 我们相信这位神秘先生是一个高智商 |
[05:52] | and disciplined businessman, | 训练有素的商人 |
[05:53] | Mostly likely using a legitimate front as cover. | 极有可能有一个正当职业作为伪装 |
[05:55] | – Hiding in plain sight. – That’s right. | -藏匿于光天化日之下 -没错 |
[05:58] | Look, most of these guys– | 一般这种人 |
[05:59] | They want you to know who they are. | 会想要你知道他的大名 |
[06:01] | It drives them. | 因而自我膨胀 |
[06:02] | But this one–it’s like he doesn’t have an ego. | 但这个人 好像一点都不自负 |
[06:05] | Well, that’s odd, isn’t it? | 有点奇怪 对吧 |
[06:06] | What’s that? | 怎么说 |
[06:07] | Well, you said that Mr. X is disciplined. | 你说这位神秘先生很自律 |
[06:10] | Uh, I would think that… | 在我看来 |
[06:12] | shooting five D.E.A. agents is anything but disciplined. | 射杀五名药品管理局探员可不算自律 |
[06:16] | Who do you have in mind? | 你怀疑是谁 |
[06:19] | There’s a few possibilities. | 可能性很多 |
[06:22] | Hector Ruiz. | 赫克托·鲁伊斯 |
[06:24] | A real estate developer based in Corpus Christi. | 科珀斯克里斯蒂的房产商 |
[06:27] | But he has dealings throughout Texas. | 贩毒生意遍布整个德州 |
[06:30] | Francisco Perez, A.K.A. Paco, | 弗朗西斯·佩雷斯 又叫帕科 |
[06:33] | A Colombian national with ties to a drug cartel. | 哥伦比亚人 跟贩毒集团有关系 |
[06:35] | Now we know he’s in the city now, | 我们知道他在城里 |
[06:37] | but we’re still not sure why. | 但不知道所为何来 |
[06:39] | He’s only been in the States a few months. | 他只在美国待过几个月 |
[06:42] | And Michael Ellis. | 还有迈克尔·埃利斯 |
[06:44] | He runs a financial group. It’s mostly private equity, | 他经营金融集团 多数是私募股权 |
[06:47] | but some international business. | 有时也有国际业务 |
[06:49] | He’s been investigated for tax fraud, | 他因骗税 违反证券交易法等罪名 |
[06:51] | S.E.C. violations… but nothing’s stuck. | 受到调查 但都没有确凿证据 |
[06:54] | – Um, wh-who’s this? – It’s Richie Vargas. | -这是谁 -里奇·瓦格斯 |
[06:57] | He’s the ring member who got killed in the bust. | 在逮捕时被杀的黑帮分子 |
[06:58] | Yeah, no, the woman. | 不 这个女人 |
[07:01] | It’s Krystal Markham, Vargas’ girlfriend. | 这是克里斯托·马卡姆 瓦格斯的女友 |
[07:04] | You know where we can find her? | 知道上哪找她吗 |
[07:07] | Uh, we’ve questioned her in the past. | 以前找她问过几次话 |
[07:08] | Few times. She wasn’t much help. | 都没什么帮助 |
[07:11] | Do you know where we can find her? | 知道上哪能找到她吗 |
[07:15] | Wylie, you get anything | 怀利 发你的药品管理局 |
[07:16] | from the D.E.A. footage we sent you? | 监控录像里有什么线索吗 |
[07:17] | As a matter of fact, Yes. I.D.s on all three gunmen. | 事实上 已经查到三个枪手的身份了 |
[07:21] | That was fast. | 还挺快 |
[07:22] | Once I pulled clean photos from the footage, | 一旦从视频中截取到枪手清晰的照片 |
[07:24] | it was just a matter of running a facial recognition program. | 接着只要进行面部识别就行了 |
[07:26] | All three were in the federal database. | 三个枪手都在联邦数据库里 |
[07:28] | – Well, who are they? – According to Corpus Christi P.D., | -都是谁 -据科珀斯克里斯蒂警方记录 |
[07:30] | they’re local street criminals. | 他们都是当地街头惯犯 |
[07:31] | Nothing to do with the Gulf Coast Ring. | 跟墨西哥湾黑帮没关系 |
[07:33] | Well, maybe the D.E.A. was wrong. | 也许药品管理局弄错了 |
[07:35] | Or maybe the ring freelanced out the shooting. | 也许是那个黑帮从外面找人干的 |
[07:37] | Addresses are current, but they’re not gonna help. | 查到了他们现在的住址 但都没用 |
[07:39] | Local police checked them out. Gunmen are long gone. | 当地警方去看过了 枪手早跑了 |
[07:42] | So we have to wait for a hit on the B.O.L.O. I hate that. | 那只能等通缉令的报告了 真讨厌 |
[07:44] | You want to take a drive down to Corpus Christi? | 要不要去一趟科珀斯克里斯蒂 |
[07:46] | Yeah, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:06] | Did you listen to the audio on the D.E.A. surveillance video? | 你听到药品管理局监控录像里的声音了吗 |
[08:08] | Yeah. Why? | 听到了 怎么了 |
[08:09] | Well, you couldn’t see the gunmen’s car, | 看不到枪手的车 |
[08:11] | but you could hear its engine. | 但能听到引擎声 |
[08:12] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[08:14] | So maybe we can use that. | 也许能利用这一点 |
[08:16] | That’s a fantastic idea. | 好主意 |
[08:18] | Every engine model has its own unique audio signature. | 每一款引擎的声音都是独特的 |
[08:21] | If we can analyze the gunmen’s | 如果能分析枪手那款 |
[08:23] | and compare it to known engine signatures, | 再跟已知的引擎声音对比 |
[08:26] | we might just have a match. | 也许能找到匹配的 |
[08:28] | – Great. Call me if you get something. – You got it. | -好 有消息通知我 -没问题 |
[08:30] | – He can do it? – Yeah. | -这种事他也能干 -是啊 |
[08:32] | F.B.I. | 联调局啊 |
[08:51] | Krystal Markham? | 克里斯托·马卡姆 |
[08:54] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[08:54] | Agent Fischer with the F.B.I. This is Patrick Jane. | 我是联调局探员费舍尔 这位是派翠克·简 |
[08:57] | We’d like to ask you a few questions | 关于近日药品管理局发生的枪杀案 |
[08:58] | about a recent shooting at a D.E.A. Office. | 我们有些问题要问你 |
[09:00] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我一无所知 |
[09:02] | Five D.E.A. agents lost their lives, ma’am. | 死了五名药品管理局探员 女士 |
[09:06] | Oh, yes. I remember now. | 对 我想起来了 |
[09:08] | It was on the news. Terrible. | 新闻里播了 太可怕了 |
[09:10] | What about it? | 要问我什么 |
[09:11] | Well, some people think the Gulf Coast Ring did it– | 有人认为是墨西哥湾黑帮干的 |
[09:13] | revenge for the death of your boyfriend Richie Vargas. | 为你男友里奇·瓦格斯的死复仇 |
[09:16] | Richie wasn’t my boyfriend. | 里奇不是我男友 |
[09:17] | No? Uh… what would you call him? | 不是吗 那是什么 |
[09:19] | A friend. A good friend. | 朋友 好朋友 |
[09:22] | And I’m very sad that he is gone. | 他去世我很伤心 |
[09:24] | He– um… he was a sweet guy. | 他 他人很好 |
[09:26] | – He was a gangster. – I didn’t know that. | -他是黑帮分子 -我并不知情 |
[09:28] | – No? – I never asked him what he did for a living. | -是吗 -我从没问过他是干什么的 |
[09:30] | That can be a rude question, you know? | 这问题不太礼貌 |
[09:33] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[09:36] | May I go? | 我可以走了吗 |
[09:37] | Uh, yeah. Of–of course. | 可以 当然 |
[09:38] | Um, but first, could I– could I get your phone number? | 但你能不能给我你的电话号码 |
[09:41] | I told you I don’t know anything. | 我说了我一无所知 |
[09:42] | I believe you. | 我信你 |
[09:43] | That’s not why I’m asking for your number. | 我不是为了这个要你电话的 |
[09:47] | I’m a little out of practice. I’m sorry. | 我有点生疏了 不好意思 |
[09:49] | It’s been a while. | 已经很久没这么做过了 |
[09:51] | You want my number? | 你要我电话号码 |
[09:53] | Yes, then I could possibly call it, | 是的 那我也许就可以打给你 |
[09:55] | and maybe we could… | 我们也许就可以… |
[09:58] | I don’t know. I never, um… | 我不知道 我从没… |
[10:01] | Uh, that was Wylie back at the office. | 怀利从办公室打来电话 |
[10:03] | He’s I.D.’d the gunmen’s vehicle. | 他查到枪手的车了 |
[10:04] | Late ’60s Chevy Impala. There are three in the area, | 六十年代末的雪佛兰黑斑羚 这地方有三辆 |
[10:06] | but none of them’s registered to the gunmen. | 但都不是注册在三个枪手名下 |
[10:08] | Do we know where the three are? | 知道三辆车都在哪吗 |
[10:10] | One of them’s in downtown Corpus Christi. | 一辆在科珀斯克里斯蒂市区 |
[10:11] | Second was spotted near the warehouse district, | 一辆被目击在仓储区附近 |
[10:13] | and the third is in Bella Vista, | 还有一辆在贝拉维斯塔 |
[10:14] | so we have our day cut out for us. | 看来我们今天有的忙了 |
[10:17] | Thanks for your time, Ms. Markham. | 耽误你的时间了 马卡姆女士 |
[10:22] | Could you give us a moment? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[10:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:30] | So you–you were saying you’ve never… | 你刚才说你从没… |
[10:32] | I never dated a cop. | 从没跟警察约过会 |
[10:34] | Well, nor will you now. I’m not a cop. | 现在也不会 因为我不是警察 |
[10:37] | Well, what are you then? | 那你是什么 |
[10:38] | I’m not a what, I’m a who. | 不是”什么” 是”谁” |
[10:41] | And I’d be happy to tell you which who over dinner. | 我很乐意边用晚餐边告诉你 |
[10:58] | Thank you. I’ll call you. | 谢谢 我会打给你的 |
[11:00] | Maybe I’ll answer. | 也许我会接的 |
[11:11] | – Did you just ask her out? – Yep. | -你刚是约她出去了吗 -是的 |
[11:13] | Good for you… I guess. | 真不错啊 |
[11:18] | I’m surprised. | 我有点吃惊 |
[11:19] | Hmm? | 怎么 |
[11:22] | I wouldn’t have thought that she was your type. | 没想到她是你喜欢的型 |
[11:24] | She thinks the Impala we’re looking for | 她认为我们要找的车 |
[11:26] | is in the warehouse district. | 是在仓储区那一辆 |
[11:27] | She does? How can you tell? | 是吗 你怎么知道 |
[11:30] | I can tell. | 我就是知道 |
[11:33] | Oh. Oh, you think… | 你认为 |
[11:34] | you think she knows more than she’s saying. | 你认为她有事瞒着我们 |
[11:36] | That’s–that’s why you asked her out. | 所以你才约她出去 |
[11:38] | No. I asked her out ’cause she’s just my type. | 不 我约她出去是因为她是我喜欢的型 |
[11:42] | She say yes? | 她答应了吗 |
[11:43] | She did. | 是的 |
[11:48] | She may be your type, | 也许她是你喜欢的型 |
[11:48] | but you don’t seem like hers. | 但似乎你不是她喜欢的型 |
[11:51] | Nah, she was happy I asked her– | 不 她很高兴我约她出去 |
[11:53] | Once I convinced her I wasn’t a cop. | 一旦她相信我不是警察之后 |
[11:55] | Are we gonna go anywhere? | 不是要去哪吗 |
[12:02] | Hey, Cho, | 周 |
[12:03] | Fischer thinks the gunmen are hole up in a marina warehouse. | 费舍尔认为枪手躲在码头仓库里 |
[12:06] | I’m texting you the address now. | 我把地址发给你了 |
[12:15] | This our car? | 这就是我们要找的车吗 |
[12:17] | Yep. | 是的 |
[12:28] | Okay, you two take the side and the rear of the warehouse. | 好了 你们俩负责仓库侧面和后面 |
[12:31] | You’re with us. | 你跟着我们 |
[12:39] | Krystal, it’s Patrick Jane. | 克里斯托 我是派翠克·简 |
[12:40] | Give me a call when you get a chance. | 有空时给我回个电话 |
[12:42] | I want to know if you want to meet me for dinner tonight. | 我想知道你今晚是否愿意跟我共进晚餐 |
[13:07] | Clear! | 安全 |
[13:10] | Clear! | 安全 |
[13:11] | Let’s check the back. | 我们去后面看看 |
[13:23] | Clear. | 安全 |
[13:28] | We got something. | 我们有发现 |
[13:29] | I’m coming in. | 我这就来 |
[13:38] | Found the gunmen. | 找到那几个枪手了 |
[13:49] | Hey, krystal. | 你好 克里斯托 |
[13:51] | No, no. Now’s a good time. | 不 不 你打来的正是时候 |
[13:53] | So how about dinner tonight? | 今晚可以共进晚餐吗 |
[13:56] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:58] | Let’s say 8:00. | 那就八点吧 |
[14:00] | Shall I pick you up, or– or meet you there? | 是我去接你呢 还是餐馆见 |
[14:04] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[14:05] | Look forward to it. | 很期待见到你 |
[14:19] | So all three victims were killed in the same fashion. | 这三名死者都是被同样的方法杀死的 |
[14:21] | Their throats were slit first. | 他们先被割喉 |
[14:22] | That accounts for the amount of blood. | 所以流了很多血 |
[14:25] | And then for good measure, I suppose, | 之后 我想是为了保险起见 |
[14:27] | they were re-shot in the head. Close range. | 凶手又爆了他们的头 而且是近距离的 |
[14:30] | Someone sure wanted these men dead. | 有人很想他们死 |
[14:32] | You work any cartel murders before? | 你以前查过黑帮谋杀案吗 |
[14:34] | Enough to know this fits their M.O. | 足以看出这是他们的手法了 |
[14:36] | Just what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[14:37] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[14:38] | Gunmen dead, justice served. | 枪手们被杀 正义得到了伸张 |
[14:40] | Are we gonna be here much longer? | 我们还要在这里待很久吗 |
[14:41] | ’cause I got some plans. | 我还有点事 |
[14:43] | Here we go. Got a burner phone. | 有发现 找到了一部一次性手机 |
[14:47] | No numbers in the contacts. | 通讯录是空的 |
[14:48] | Call log? | 通话记录呢 |
[14:49] | Six calls made, all in the past three days, | 打过六次电话 都是在过去的三天里 |
[14:52] | – all to the same number. -Try it. | -而且是同一个号码 -打过去 |
[14:57] | Disconnected. | 停机了 |
[14:59] | The phone company says the number | 电话公司说这个号码 |
[15:01] | was disconnected yesterday. | 是在昨天停机的 |
[15:02] | Who was it registered to? | 登记的人是谁 |
[15:06] | Frank Price, | 弗兰克·普赖斯 |
[15:08] | which just so happens to be a known alias of… | 是个臭名昭彰的化名 真名是 |
[15:12] | Francisco “Paco” Perez. | 弗朗西斯科·帕科·佩雷斯 |
[15:14] | 34, Colombian national. | 34岁 哥伦比亚人 |
[15:16] | And has strong family ties | 而且他的家族跟波哥大的 |
[15:17] | to the Espedes Cartel in Bogot. | 埃斯皮迪斯黑帮关系很近 |
[15:20] | You said he’s been in the States the last three months. | 你说过去的三个月他一直在美国 |
[15:22] | – Doing what? – Not sure. | -他在干什么 -不确定 |
[15:24] | – Before that? – Again, not sure. | -那之前呢 -还是不确定 |
[15:27] | Colombian records aren’t what they could be. | 哥伦比亚的记录可没那么详细 |
[15:29] | And you like him for our Mr. X? | 你觉得他就是神秘先生 |
[15:31] | Yeah. Always have. | 是的 一直这么觉得 |
[15:33] | The other suspects– Ruiz and Ellis? | 其他几个嫌疑人 鲁伊斯 埃利斯 |
[15:36] | They fit the profile, but, uh, I’ve met ’em, | 他们符合侧写 但是 我见过他们 |
[15:39] | talked to ’em. | 跟他们谈过 |
[15:40] | Running a drug ring? Murder? | 管理贩毒集团 杀人 |
[15:43] | I don’t see them as being capable. | 我觉得他们没这个能力 |
[15:44] | Then why not just move in on Perez? | 那为什么不去查佩雷斯呢 |
[15:46] | He was a hard sell to my supervisors. | 我的上级不认同我的看法 |
[15:50] | Our intel tells us that | 我们的情报显示 |
[15:51] | Perez is a middleman between the Cartel | 佩雷兹只是黑帮和科珀斯克里斯蒂 |
[15:53] | and the Corpus Christi Drug Ring, | 贩毒集团的中间人 |
[15:55] | Not the man in charge. | 而不是负责人 |
[15:57] | But for my money… | 但我敢打赌 |
[15:59] | he’s the guy. | 他就是我们要找的人 |
[16:00] | We’re having a hard time tracking Perez down. | 我们现在很难找到佩雷兹 |
[16:03] | What else can you tell us about him? | 你还有什么能告诉我们的吗 |
[16:06] | Not much. | 不多 |
[16:07] | Perez keeps a low profile. | 佩雷兹一向小心谨慎 |
[16:10] | To be honest, I’m surprised he left behind a burner cell. | 说实话 我很意外他会落下那部手机 |
[16:13] | It’s not like him. It’s sloppy. | 这不像他的风格 太大意了 |
[16:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:24] | Sure, please. | 好的 |
[16:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:35] | Are you gonna tell me who you are? | 你不打算告诉我你是什么人吗 |
[16:37] | Oh, no, that was just a sales pitch. | 不是的 那只是一套说辞罢了 |
[16:39] | I never, uh, really tell anyone who I actually am. | 我从来没有真正告诉过别人我到底是谁 |
[16:44] | That’s why we’re so well-matched. | 这就是我们如此相投的原因 |
[16:46] | I think you’re the same. | 我觉得你和我一样 |
[16:49] | You think? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[16:49] | Well, uh… there’s a real Krystal | 克里斯托真正的那一面 |
[16:51] | that you don’t let anybody see. | 你从没让别人见过 |
[16:54] | Underneath the glamour and the smiles, uh, | 在这美貌和笑容之下 |
[16:57] | there’s someone that’s honest and strong and down to earth. | 有一个真诚 强大 脚踏实地的人 |
[17:03] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[17:04] | Well, that’s the Krystal I want to meet. | 那个克里斯托才是我想见的 |
[17:09] | You throw a pretty good line | 作为一个久疏阵仗的人 |
[17:10] | for a guy who’s out of practice. | 你说的话很动听 |
[17:13] | I’m doing all right, am I? Excellent. | 我表现得很好 是吧 太好了 |
[17:17] | So what’s with the wedding ring? | 那你的婚戒又是怎么回事 |
[17:24] | That’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[17:26] | Maybe we should order some drinks. | 我们应该叫点喝的 |
[17:28] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[17:30] | Excuse me. | 服务员 |
[17:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:53] | Great minds. | 英雄所见略同 |
[17:54] | Right. | 是啊 |
[17:55] | So how’s–how’s it going with Jane and the girlfriend? | 简和他的新女友是怎么回事 |
[17:57] | Oh… it’s a dead end, if you ask me, | 我觉得他们没什么希望 |
[18:00] | but Jane certainly seems to be enjoying himself. | 不过简似乎很享受 |
[18:03] | He usually does. | 他通常都是这样 |
[18:05] | Hello. | 美女们 |
[18:06] | From the gentlemen at the bar. | 这是吧台的几位先生请你们的 |
[18:08] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[18:11] | Oh, those gentlemen? | 那两位先生 |
[18:12] | Oh… oh, great. They’re coming. | 太好了 他们过来了 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:16] | Hello, ladies. | 你们好 女士们 |
[18:18] | I’m Dale. This is Mike. | 我是戴尔 这是麦克 |
[18:24] | – I’m Kim. – I’m Teresa. | -我叫金姆 -我叫特蕾莎 |
[18:26] | – Teresa. Beautiful name. – Thank you. | -特蕾莎 好美的名字 -谢谢 |
[18:29] | Are you two in town for the orthodontics conference? | 你们是来参加畸齿校正学术会议的吗 |
[18:32] | – Oh. Uh… no. – No. We’re–we’re cops. | -不 -不 我们是警察 |
[18:37] | You’re kidding. | 别开玩笑了 |
[18:39] | No, uh… | 没有 |
[18:40] | Actually, we’re F.B.I. | 实际上 我们是联调局的 |
[18:45] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[18:46] | Well… | 那么 |
[18:48] | it was nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[18:49] | Have a nice night. | 晚上愉快 |
[18:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:53] | Never fails. | 这招从没失败过 |
[18:56] | Dale. | 戴尔 |
[18:59] | That reminds me. | 差点忘了 |
[19:03] | – What is it? – It’s your badge. | -这是什么 -你的徽章 |
[19:05] | District sent it to me today. | 总部今天寄给我的 |
[19:07] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[19:10] | You look surprised. | 你好像很惊讶 |
[19:11] | No! I– Yeah, I just–I guess it didn’t feel real. | 不 只是之前我还不敢相信这是真的 |
[19:14] | Now it’s–it’s real. | 现在成真了 |
[19:17] | I’m in the F.B.I. | 我真的加入联调局了 |
[19:18] | Welcome. | 欢迎加入 |
[19:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:22] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[19:24] | Oh, my God, that’s the craziest story I’ve ever heard. | 天哪 这是我听过的最疯狂的事 |
[19:26] | – You killed him? – Mm. | -你杀了他 -嗯 |
[19:29] | That explains why you still wear your wedding ring. | 怪不得你还戴着婚戒 |
[19:32] | Hmm. I guess. | 是啊 |
[19:34] | You poor man. What you’ve been through? | 太可怜了 这是何等的遭遇 |
[19:37] | I can’t imagine. | 真是难以想象 |
[19:39] | Well, you’ve been through some tough times yourself. | 你也经历过不少波折 |
[19:42] | Mm, nah, nothing like that. | 可没有你那么惨 |
[19:45] | I don’t buy the tough girl act. | 别在我面前故作坚强了 |
[19:49] | I think… | 我想 |
[19:51] | You cared about Vargas a lot, | 你一定很在意瓦格斯 |
[19:55] | and it hurt you deeply when he was killed. | 他的死让你很伤心 |
[19:58] | Sure, it hurt. | 是 我很伤心 |
[19:59] | Well, loss has its way of paralyzing you. It… | 失去亲友确实会让人痛不欲生 |
[20:04] | it stops you from moving on in your life, | 会让你的人生停滞不前 |
[20:06] | and as hard as that is | 可是再痛苦 |
[20:07] | and as guilty as you feel, it’s… | 再内疚 |
[20:11] | that’s what you have to do. | 你也必须向前进 |
[20:14] | Move on. | 放下过去 |
[20:18] | That’s what I’m trying to do, anyhow. | 这也是我的目标 |
[20:21] | Trying. | 不过还在努力中 |
[20:26] | And this investigation of yours– | 你们这次调查 |
[20:28] | Is it important? | 很重要吗 |
[20:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:31] | To you, I mean? | 我是说 对你很重要吗 |
[20:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:37] | Maybe I can help. | 或许我能帮上忙 |
[20:39] | I thought you didn’t know anything. | 我以为你什么都不知道呢 |
[20:44] | You lied to us, Ms. Markham | 你说谎了 马卡姆女士 |
[20:46] | I didn’t want to withhold information, | 我不想隐瞒的 |
[20:48] | but you have to understand, I can’t… | 可你们得明白 我不能 |
[20:50] | get involved in all this. | 卷入这个案子 |
[20:52] | And now you can? | 现在你就能了 |
[20:54] | Well, what can I say? Someone changed my mind. | 怎么说呢 有人改变了我的想法 |
[20:58] | What can you tell us about Paco Perez? | 关于帕科·佩雷斯 你知道些什么 |
[21:00] | He has a condo that he uses by the beach. | 他在海边有一间公寓 |
[21:03] | Richie and I went there to party a couple times. | 里奇和我在那里开过几次派对 |
[21:06] | Do you know the address? | 知道地址吗 |
[21:07] | Oh, yeah, uh, 2014 Ocean… something. | 知道 2014海洋什么的 |
[21:11] | It’s–it’s right on the water. | 就在海边 |
[21:13] | Is there anything else you can tell us about Perez? | 关于佩雷斯 还有别的吗 |
[21:15] | Just that he’d probably kill me if he knew I was talking to you. | 他如果知道是我告得密 很可能会杀了我 |
[21:18] | Has he threatened you before? | 他之前威胁过你吗 |
[21:20] | No. But… he is a violent man. | 没有 但是他很暴力 |
[21:26] | Are you sure that this is safe? | 你能确保安全吗 |
[21:28] | That I’m safe? | 我的安全 |
[21:29] | You have nothing to worry about, Ms. Markham. | 你什么都不必担心 马卡姆女士 |
[21:32] | No one outside this room will ever find out | 除了这个房间里的人 |
[21:33] | you cooperated with us. | 没人会知道你跟我们合作了 |
[21:36] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[21:55] | Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
[21:56] | Perez was definitely living here, | 佩雷斯肯定曾经住在这里 |
[21:57] | but no sign of him when we arrived. | 但我们到达时他已经不见了 |
[21:59] | You think he knew we were coming? | 你觉得他知道我们要来吗 |
[22:00] | It’s hard to say, but it looks like he left in a hurry. | 很难说 不过他似乎走得很匆忙 |
[22:02] | TV was still on. | 电视都没关 |
[22:04] | The condo building has security cameras. | 公寓楼里有监视摄像 |
[22:05] | See if you can pull the footage. We might able to see | 去看看录像 或许能查出 |
[22:07] | what car he was driving or if he left with anyone. | 他开的车 以及有没有人和他一起走 |
[22:09] | We’re on it. | 这就去 |
[22:14] | All right. Phones, computers– | 电话 电脑 |
[22:15] | any sig intel we can use to trace Perez. | 所有可能追踪到佩雷斯的情报 |
[22:17] | I want all of it. And he has a head start, | 全都要查 他已经领先一步了 |
[22:19] | so let’s move. Clock’s ticking. | 我们要赶快 时间紧迫 |
[22:34] | Thanks again for the ride. | 谢谢你送我回来 |
[22:36] | It’s my pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[22:38] | Can I walk you in? | 我能送你进去吗 |
[22:40] | Uh… if you walk me in, I might invite you in, | 如果你送我进去 我可能会邀请你进门 |
[22:44] | and… we both know where that would lead. | 然后 我们都知道会发生什么 |
[22:48] | Oh, you’re trouble. | 哦 你为难了 |
[22:50] | Harmless as a fly. | 我会像苍蝇一样无害 |
[22:52] | That makes me the spider. | 那我就是蜘蛛了 |
[22:53] | I don’t know how I feel about that. | 不知感觉如何 |
[22:54] | Right at home, I imagine. | 一定很自在 |
[22:57] | Next time. Okay? | 下次吧 好吗 |
[22:59] | So there’s a next time? | 所以还会有下次 |
[23:00] | If you want, and if you call me. | 只要你想 只要你打给我 |
[23:04] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[23:07] | Tomorrow. I’ll call you tomorrow. | 明天 我明天打给你 |
[23:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:18] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[23:31] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[23:43] | What are you doing here, Paco? | 你在这儿干什么 帕科 |
[23:45] | I had nowhere else to go. | 我没别的地方可去 |
[23:48] | The F.B.I. just raided my place. | 联调局刚刚突袭了我的住处 |
[23:51] | Okay, that doesn’t answer my question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[23:52] | Why are you here in my house? | 你为什么会在我家里 |
[23:55] | I think you know why I am here. | 我觉得你知道原因 |
[23:57] | I think you sent the F.B.I. to my condo. | 我认为是你把我的公寓地址告诉了联调局 |
[24:00] | I think you wanted them to find me and to arrest me. | 我认为你希望他们找到我并逮捕我 |
[24:04] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. -Enough! | -我不知道你在说什么 -够了 |
[24:11] | You know who I work for. | 你知道我为谁工作 |
[24:13] | You know what they would do when they find out | 你也知道如果他们查出是你出卖了我 |
[24:16] | that you ratted me out to the feds. | 他们会怎么做 |
[24:19] | And you know what I would do. | 还有 我会怎么做 |
[24:22] | Don’t you ever threaten me, you little bitch. | 永远不要威胁我 你个小杂种 |
[24:25] | Did you forget who you’re talking to? | 忘记了你在和谁说话吗 |
[24:27] | I run this town. I’m the boss. | 这是我的地盘 我才是老大 |
[24:29] | Show some respect. | 给我放尊重点 |
[24:37] | Now… | 现在 |
[24:40] | let’s start over. | 我们重新来过 |
[24:44] | Why would I talk to the F.B.I.? | 我为什么要向联调局告密 |
[24:46] | Don’t–don’t play dumb! | 别 别装傻 |
[24:48] | With me out of the way, | 没我挡道的话 |
[24:49] | you have a straight line to the Espedes Cartel. | 你就可以直接和埃斯皮迪斯黑帮交易了 |
[24:52] | But you just can’t take me out. | 但是你不能干掉我 |
[24:55] | Otherwise, Colombia? Gone. | 否则 哥伦比亚 别想了 |
[24:58] | Your product? Gone. | 你的货 别想了 |
[24:59] | You? Gone. | 你的命 也别想了 |
[25:02] | So this little game you are playing with the F.B.I., | 所以你和联调局玩的这点小把戏 |
[25:06] | it’s not gonna work. | 是没用的 |
[25:08] | Yes… it is. | 不 有用 |
[25:12] | Five D.E.A. agents are dead, | 五个药品管理局探员死了 |
[25:14] | and the F.B.I. thinks that you killed them. | 联调局认为是你杀了他们 |
[25:18] | I mean, I may not be able to touch you, | 也许我是动不了你 |
[25:19] | but what if I made it look like someone else did? | 不过如果我伪装成别人干的呢 |
[25:24] | Oh, you never thought of that? | 你不会从来没想过这点吧 |
[25:29] | Relax! Paco… | 放松点 帕科 |
[25:36] | If I wanted to kill you… | 我要是真想杀你 |
[25:41] | you’d be dead. | 你早就死了 |
[25:49] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna kill you. | 别担心 我不会杀你 |
[25:51] | Not now, anyway. | 至少不是现在 |
[26:33] | I thought you were gonna call me tomorrow. | 我以为你明天才会打给我 |
[26:35] | It’s tomorrow somewhere. Bali, I think. | 有的地方已经过零点了 比如巴厘岛 |
[26:39] | It’s a problem? | 不方便吗 |
[26:40] | No. No problem. I’m just surprised. | 不 方便的 就是有点惊讶 |
[26:45] | It happens so rarely these days. | 现在这样的情况可不多见 |
[26:47] | I’m calling because I want to see you tomorrow. | 我给你电话是因为我明天想见你 |
[26:50] | You’re free? | 你有空吗 |
[26:52] | Mm… I have some errands to run | 我有点私事要办 |
[26:55] | and some things to take care of, | 还有点事要处理 |
[26:56] | but I should be free in the evening. | 但是晚上应该有空 |
[26:59] | It’s a date. | 那就说定了 |
[27:04] | Good night, Patrick. | 晚安 派翠克 |
[27:05] | Good night, Krystal. | 晚安 克里斯托 |
[27:22] | We have a B.O.L.O. out on Perez. | 发了佩雷斯的全境通缉 |
[27:23] | Corpus Christi P.D.’s gonna help with the search. | 科珀斯克里斯蒂警方会协助搜索 |
[27:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[27:26] | Security camera footage from Perez’s apartment building. | 佩雷斯公寓大楼的监控录像 |
[27:29] | – You got anything? – Not yet. | -有什么线索吗 -还没 |
[27:31] | The camera only catches the front of the building, | 摄像头只覆盖了公寓前门 |
[27:32] | so Perez could have come and gone | 佩雷斯完全有可能进出大楼 |
[27:34] | without us even knowing about it. | 而不被我们察觉 |
[27:35] | Ladies, quick question. Huh? Which shirt do I wear? | 女士们 问个问题 我该穿哪件衬衫 |
[27:38] | Jane, we’re kinda in the middle of something right now. | 简 我们现在正办正事呢 |
[27:39] | Please, I need the help. It’ll only take a second. | 拜托了 需要你们帮忙 一秒钟的事 |
[27:43] | Huh? Which one? This or… this? | 哪一件 这件 还是这件 |
[27:46] | That one. | 那件 |
[27:47] | – Are you sure? – It’s–fine, that one. | -你确定吗 -好吧 那件 |
[27:51] | Jane, really? Come on. | 简 说真的 |
[27:52] | We’re trying to track down Perez. | 我们正在找佩雷斯 |
[27:54] | Are you gonna actually help with this investigation, or what? | 你到底要不要帮忙调查了 |
[27:56] | Well, who says I’m not? | 谁说我没在帮忙了 |
[27:57] | Oh, you’re helping… by going on a date. | 你还真是帮大忙了 靠着约会 |
[28:00] | Well, it paid off once, didn’t it? | 起过作用 不是吗 |
[28:01] | By the way, thank you very much for the couch. | 对了 谢谢你准备的沙发 |
[28:03] | Warms the place up tremendously. | 真是十分保暖 |
[28:07] | He is up to something with that woman. | 他对那个女人有所企图 |
[28:09] | – Yeah, I’ll say. – No. I mean he knows something | -我同意 -不 我是说他知道点什么 |
[28:11] | that he’s not telling us. | 但是没告诉我们 |
[28:13] | I’ve seen it a thousand times. | 他这样我见过几千次了 |
[28:15] | I don’t know. He seemed pretty interested in her. | 不好说 他看起来对她很感兴趣 |
[28:16] | – She’s not even his type. – That’s what I said. | -她都不是他喜欢的型 -我也是这么说的 |
[28:19] | What is his type? | 他喜欢什么型的 |
[28:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:26] | This is a dead end. | 这根本没什么用 |
[28:27] | Uh… maybe Perez knew about the cameras. | 也许佩雷斯知道有摄像头 |
[28:30] | – It was worth a try. – You’re right. | -至少值得一试 -你说得对 |
[28:32] | At the D.E.A.’s office, the gunmen knwe | 在药品管理局的办公室里 枪手知道 |
[28:35] | – about two of the hidden security cameras. – Right. | -两个隐藏摄像头 -没错 |
[28:38] | But not the third. Why? | 但是却不知道第三个 为什么 |
[28:40] | Bad intel? | 情报不准 |
[28:41] | Maybe, but even so, where did the intel come from? | 也许吧 即使如此 情报又是哪儿来的 |
[28:44] | How did they find out about the two hidden security cameras | 他们又是怎么知道那两个 |
[28:46] | in the first place? | 隐藏摄像头的 |
[28:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:49] | But I do know where we can find out. | 但是我知道我们该问谁 |
[28:55] | Hello, Patrick. | 你好 派翠克 |
[28:57] | Hi. Uh, just wanted to make sure we’re still on for tonight. | 你好 想问下我们晚上的约会还算数吧 |
[29:01] | Mmm, I’m looking forward to it. | 我可期待着呢 |
[29:03] | Uh, do you want to come by the house? | 你愿意来接我吗 |
[29:05] | Love to. What time? | 当然 几点 |
[29:07] | Let’s say 7:00. | 七点吧 |
[29:08] | I’ll see you then. | 到时候见 |
[29:10] | Bye. | 先挂了 |
[29:15] | Comfy? | 还舒服吗 |
[29:16] | Don’t worry. It’ll be a short ride. | 别担心 不用多久就到了 |
[29:21] | So who knew about the hidden cameras? | 有哪些人知道隐藏摄像头 |
[29:23] | Me. | 我 |
[29:25] | My colleagues. | 我的同事 |
[29:26] | And the gunmen. Somebody told them. Who? | 以及枪手 有人告诉他们的 是谁 |
[29:29] | Maybe someone from the cleaning crews. | 也许是清洁工 |
[29:32] | One of the techs that installed the cameras. | 也许是安装摄像头的技术人员 |
[29:34] | Drug ring could have bought off any number of people. | 贩毒集团谁都能收买 |
[29:36] | Look, what I do know is that no one on my team would do this. | 我只知道绝对不是我组里的人干得 |
[29:41] | Why don’t you pull up a seat? It’s gonna take a minute. | 找张椅子坐下吧 这需要点时间 |
[29:51] | You should have thought things through, Paco. | 你应该想想清楚的 帕科 |
[29:55] | You should have been smarter. | 应该更聪明点 |
[30:00] | Ahh, but then… | 但是呢 |
[30:03] | You are a man. | 你是个愚蠢的男人 |
[30:07] | Corpus Christi Police Department. | 科珀斯克里斯蒂警局 |
[30:09] | How can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你的 |
[30:10] | Yes. I think I saw the man on the news | 我好像看到新闻上报道过的 |
[30:12] | that you’re looking for– Paco Perez. | 你们在找的那个人了 帕科·佩雷斯 |
[30:15] | Where did you see him? | 你在哪里看到他的 |
[30:16] | Uh, heading into an empty house in my neighborhood. | 我看到他走进了我住的街区的一间空屋 |
[30:19] | I thought it was strange, | 我觉得这很可疑 |
[30:19] | because the house has been empty for months. | 因为那间屋子空出来几个月了 |
[30:21] | What’s the address, ma’am? | 女士 那屋子的地址是 |
[30:23] | 945 Clinton Street. | 克林顿街945号 |
[30:27] | I have officers responding. | 有警员在路上了 |
[30:29] | If you see him, do not approach him on your own. | 如果你又看到他了 不要单独接近他 |
[30:31] | – Understood? – Yes, of course. | -明白吗 -当然 |
[30:33] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[30:44] | Sorry to have to run. | 抱歉我必须走了 |
[30:46] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[30:48] | You hear me, bitch? | 听见了吗 婊子 |
[30:50] | I’ll kill you! | 我会杀了你的 |
[30:53] | Good-bye, Paco. | 再见了 帕科 |
[30:59] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么办 |
[31:02] | Text me when you’re done. | 完事了给我短信 |
[32:11] | Down! Down, down, down, down! | 趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[32:18] | Cease fire! Cease fire! Cease fire! | 停止开火 停止开火 |
[32:21] | Jackson, Salazar, with me. | 杰克逊 萨拉扎 跟我来 |
[33:33] | What’s up, Cho? | 怎么了 周 |
[33:34] | – We found Perez. He’s dead. – What happened? | -找到佩雷斯了 他死了 -怎么回事 |
[33:36] | Well, it looks like he opened fire on Corpus Christi P.D. | 似乎是他先向科珀斯克里斯蒂警方开了火 |
[33:38] | The officers fired back. They had more guns. | 警员回击了 他们火力更猛 |
[33:40] | Did we get anything from the scene? | 现场有什么发现吗 |
[33:42] | A revolver. All six rounds were fired. | 一只左轮手枪 六发子弹都打出去了 |
[33:44] | But there’s something strange. | 但是有地方不对劲 |
[33:45] | I found a bullet hole in one of the window frames of the house. | 我在一个窗户框上发现了一个弹孔 |
[33:48] | So? | 那又如何 |
[33:49] | Well, it was at the back of the house, | 窗户是在屋子背面 |
[33:50] | which means someone was shooting from the backyard. | 也就是说有人从后院里射击 |
[33:52] | I don’t think Perez was alone. | 我觉得佩雷斯不是一个人 |
[33:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:05] | Is that… | 这不是 |
[34:05] | Krystal Markham. | 克里斯托·马卡姆 |
[34:07] | Higgins had said his colleagues had interviewed her, | 希金斯说他的人找她问过话 |
[34:09] | but that’s not what interested me. | 但是我感兴趣的不是这一点 |
[34:12] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[34:16] | She’s looking into the camera, like she knew it was there. | 她正看着摄像头 好像她知道摄像头在那里 |
[34:21] | I think she did. | 我觉得她确实知道 |
[34:26] | There are beautiful. Thank you. | 这花很漂亮 谢谢 |
[34:29] | It’s a little old-fashioned. | 有点老套了 |
[34:30] | I love them. | 我很喜欢 |
[34:35] | Go take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[34:37] | I’ll put these in water. | 我去把花放起来 |
[34:49] | I am right in the middle of something. | 我正有事呢 |
[34:51] | Call me back a little later. | 过会儿再打给我 |
[34:53] | Krystal Markham is the ringleader. | 克里斯托·马卡姆是黑帮首脑 |
[34:55] | Jane? | 简 |
[34:56] | Damn, he hung up! | 他挂掉了 |
[35:09] | I thought we could have a drink down by the water. | 我觉得我们可以去海上喝一杯 |
[35:12] | My friend has a boat he lets me use. | 我朋友有船可以给我用 |
[35:14] | – What do you say? – Sounds wonderful. | -你觉得呢 -听起来很棒 |
[35:38] | Your friend lets you borrow this? | 你朋友居然借这船给你 |
[35:41] | Mm-hmm. He doesn’t get a chance to use it very much anymore. | 他不怎么用得上了 |
[35:44] | Isn’t he generous? | 大方吧 |
[35:46] | Wow, some friend. | 是个好朋友啊 |
[35:48] | Mm. Should I be jealous? | 该不会是情敌吧 |
[35:51] | Always. | 小心哦 |
[36:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:20] | How’s your investigation coming? | 案子查得怎么样了 |
[36:21] | Oh, we’ve had some breakthroughs. | 有点眉目了 |
[36:23] | We found Paco Perez, thanks to you. | 我们找到帕科·佩雷斯了了 多亏了你 |
[36:25] | Oh? Is he in custody? | 是吗 逮捕他了吗 |
[36:28] | No, uh… dead. | 没有 他已经死了 |
[36:31] | Corpus Christi Police shot him dead. | 科珀斯克里斯蒂警方把他打死了 |
[36:32] | Well, at least that’s what they think happened. | 至少他们认为是被他们打死的 |
[36:35] | And you? | 你怎么想 |
[36:36] | Oh, I like to keep an open mind. | 我不想太早下判断 |
[36:39] | I like that about you. | 我欣赏你这一点 |
[36:44] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[36:49] | Now that Paco is dead, | 既然帕科已经死了 |
[36:51] | I imagine you’ll be heading back to Austin. | 你要回奥斯汀了吧 |
[36:54] | In due time. | 快了 |
[36:57] | What’s keeping you here? | 为什么还不走 |
[36:58] | You are. | 为了你 |
[37:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:05] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[37:07] | So rude. | 太失礼了 |
[37:12] | You’re a wanted man. | 你还真是个大红人 |
[37:13] | Maybe I’m the one who should be jealous. | 吃醋的该是我吧 |
[37:15] | It’s just work. Nothing important. | 就是工作上的事 没什么大不了的 |
[37:17] | Well, personally, I hope your investigation drags on for weeks. | 我倒是希望你们这案子再拖上个把月 |
[37:20] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[37:22] | You and I are getting to know each other. | 我们才刚开始互相有所了解 |
[37:25] | Well… sadly, I don’t think it’s gonna go on much longer. | 可惜拖不了太久了 |
[37:28] | I have a new theory. | 我有了个新想法 |
[37:31] | – Can you share it with me? – Sure. I trust you. | -能说来听听吗 -当然了 我信得过你 |
[37:34] | First thing that stuck out to me was that the gunmen | 首先引起我注意的是那几个枪手 |
[37:38] | knew of two of the hidden cameras, | 知道两个隐蔽摄像头的位置 |
[37:39] | but not a third. | 却不知道还有第三个 |
[37:41] | Didn’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[37:43] | Unless, of course, the person that sent the gunmen in | 除非 把枪手派去的人希望 |
[37:45] | wanted them to be caught. | 他们被抓住 |
[37:47] | – Clever. – Yeah, it is. | -真狡猾 -是啊 |
[37:49] | And the second thing? | 还有呢 |
[37:50] | Well, it’s just a theory, like I said, | 我说过 还只是猜测而已 |
[37:51] | but this Mr. X that the D.E.A. keeps talking about– | 但药品管理局的人口中所说的这位神秘先生 |
[37:54] | We know he’s disciplined, he’s organized, he’s careful. | 行事有条不紊 小心谨慎 |
[37:58] | And smart. | 而且很狡猾 |
[38:00] | But… | 不过 |
[38:01] | But here’s a man that runs this huge drug ring. | 不过他可掌管着一个大型贩毒集团 |
[38:04] | And doesn’t just run it. He runs it seamlessly. | 并且管理得天衣无缝 |
[38:08] | And yet no one knows who he is. | 竟然没人知道他是谁 |
[38:10] | He’s a man that’s completely void of ego. | 他完全不想任何关注 |
[38:13] | And in all my life, I don’t know | 我这辈子 |
[38:15] | that I’ve ever met a man who could do that. | 都没见过这种男人 |
[38:17] | A man who would completely shun all attention? | 哪个男人能低调至此 |
[38:22] | That just got me thinking, and… | 由此我想到 |
[38:25] | Well, you know, maybe this Mr. X is a woman. | 说不定这位神秘先生是个女的 |
[38:29] | That’s quite an interesting theory. | 这想法倒是有意思 |
[38:31] | Yeah, I think so. | 是啊 |
[38:33] | I’m not loving this. | 这瓶不好喝 |
[38:35] | I think I’m gonna open another bottle. | 我去重开一瓶 |
[38:52] | I like it. | 挺好喝的啊 |
[38:54] | I’m curious about something. | 有件事我很好奇 |
[38:55] | And–and don’t worry if you can’t answer this. | 你要是不方便说也没关系 |
[38:58] | I won’t. | 尽管问 |
[39:01] | This woman– who do you think she is? | 你说的这个女人 你觉得她是谁 |
[39:07] | You. | 你 |
[39:17] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么觉得是我 |
[39:18] | You’re smart. | 你很聪明 |
[39:20] | Smart enough to let people think that you’re not. | 懂得在人前装傻 |
[39:24] | Which is exactly the trait | 就是因为这样 |
[39:26] | that allowed Mr. X to be a mystery for all these years. | 这么多年神秘先生才会一直没有浮出水面 |
[39:30] | Besides, I knew better than to think | 再说 我没那么傻 |
[39:31] | that you were interested in me, because… | 真以为你会喜欢上我 因为 |
[39:34] | Well, you were interested in me. | 你怎么会喜欢我呢 |
[39:40] | You underestimate yourself. | 你太小瞧自己了 |
[39:42] | Not this time. | 不是这么回事儿 |
[39:43] | Well, I guess we’ll never know. | 我争不过你 |
[39:47] | A question–if I… | 问个问题 |
[39:49] | If I am so capable… so smart, as you say, mm-hmm. | 我要是像你说得那么能干 那么聪明 |
[39:53] | How did I end up here? Where did I go wrong? | 怎么会被你看穿呢 我哪里做错了 |
[39:56] | It wasn’t anything you did. You were flawless. Really. | 跟你无关 你无懈可击 真的 |
[40:00] | And the way you set the gunmen up to be caught, | 你设计让那几个枪手被查到 |
[40:02] | and killing them, and linking the murder to Perez, | 然后又杀了他们 再把罪名嫁祸给佩雷斯 |
[40:04] | and having Perez killed the way you did– | 最后再让人干了佩雷斯 还伪装成那样 |
[40:08] | My particular favorite. | 我很佩服 |
[40:09] | I mean, the Corpus Christi Police | 科珀斯克里斯蒂警方 |
[40:10] | probably still think that they shot him. | 肯定还以为他是被他们打死的 |
[40:16] | You’re wrong about one thing, Patrick. | 有一点你说错了 派翠克 |
[40:18] | I didn’t have Paco killed. | 帕科不是我派人干掉的 |
[40:21] | I shot him myself. | 是我亲自下的手 |
[40:25] | My mistake. | 是我失误 |
[40:29] | Yes… | 是 |
[40:30] | It is. | 没错 |
[40:34] | If you shoot me, you’ll be caught. | 我死了 你也跑不了 |
[40:36] | Look around, Patrick. No witnesses. | 看看周围吧 派翠克 没人会看见 |
[40:39] | No. | 是没有 |
[40:42] | But… | 不过 |
[40:45] | The F.B.I… | 你说的每一句话 |
[40:48] | has been listening to everything you’ve said. | 联调局的人都听见了 |
[40:52] | And they will be arriving… | 他们马上就到了 |
[40:55] | right about… | 就是 |
[41:00] | now. | 现在 |
[41:09] | Now. | 现在 |
[41:13] | Now. | 现在 |
[41:15] | Nice try. | 别装了 |
[41:26] | This is the F.B.I. | 联邦调查局 |
[41:27] | Drop your weapon now. | 立刻放下武器 |
[41:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:56] | Jane? You okay? | 简 你还好吗 |
[41:58] | Oh, I’m fine. Barely. | 凑和吧 |
[42:00] | You guys took your time getting here, didn’t you? | 你们来得还真是晚啊 |
[42:02] | Another minute, I would have been… | 再晚一会儿 我就得 |
[42:04] | b-bobbing around there in the marina like a-a dead duck. | 像只死鸭子在水里漂了 |
[42:07] | Maybe you’ll learn your lesson. | 这下你该吸取教训了吧 |
[42:09] | Wh-what lesson is that? | 什么教训 |
[42:10] | If you’d actually told us about your plan in advance, | 你早告诉我们你的计划 |
[42:13] | we’d have had time to get here. | 我们不就能及时赶过来了吗 |
[42:14] | I’ve been trying to tell him that for years. | 就这个我都跟他说了好几年了 |
[42:16] | Oh, Cho, you’re with me, aren’t you? | 周 你跟我一边的吧 |
[42:18] | No, I’m with them. You’re a terrible communicator. | 我跟她们一边的 你就是不听话 |
[42:20] | You’re just lucky we found the right boat. | 我们能找到这艘船 算你命大 |
[42:24] | Okay, well, yeah, | 好吧 行 |
[42:25] | maybe I need to work on my communication skills. | 看来我得好好磨练一下听话技巧 |
[42:28] | “But, you know, no problem. | 不过 没关系 |
[42:29] | Thanks for solving the crime, and…” | 谢谢你帮我们破了案 |
[42:30] | Just a little hypothermia. I’ll get over it. | 稍微有点儿体温过低 我能挺过去 |