时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | You jackass sons of bitches! | 你们这些狗杂种 |
[00:27] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[00:28] | Don’t think I don’t know what your game is! | 别以为我不知道你们在玩什么把戏 |
[00:31] | What’s wrong with you? | 你这人有什么毛病 |
[00:32] | If I wasn’t in a hurry, I’d kick your lousy butts! | 要不是我有急事 不然就揍死你们这群蜗牛 |
[00:38] | Hey, where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[00:42] | Somebody stop him. | 谁快拦住他 |
[00:44] | Call 911! | 快报警 |
[00:55] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:00] | Mr. Whitaker. | 惠特克先生 |
[01:02] | Mr. Whitaker. Sir. | 惠特克先生 先生 |
[01:07] | His name’s Charles Whitaker — | 他名叫查尔斯·惠特克 |
[01:09] | 32, single. | 三十二岁 单身 |
[01:11] | He’s a computer engineer specializing in mapmaking. | 他是地图测绘领域的计算机工程专家 |
[01:14] | This is his workplace in Houston yesterday morning. | 这是昨天清晨他在休斯顿的办公室的录像 |
[01:17] | He’s saying, “Stop. Listen.” | 他说 “拜托你们停下听我说 |
[01:19] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[01:22] | That was the last thing he said. | 那是他说的最后一句话 |
[01:26] | – I take it he’s dead. – Heart failure — | -我猜他是死了吧 -心力衰竭 |
[01:28] | Induced by a massive overdose | 伴有服用处方药 |
[01:30] | of prescription and illegal drugs. | 与非法药物过量 |
[01:33] | So, he O.D’d and freaked out. | 这么说他是用药过量吓坏了 |
[01:35] | Why is the F.B.I concerned with this? | 联调局跟这事有什么关系 |
[01:36] | He had sleeping pills, crystal meth, MDMA, | 他的血液中有安眠药 冰毒 摇头丸 |
[01:39] | and horse tranquilizers in his system, | 和马用镇静剂的成分 |
[01:41] | but there were no pill bottles or other drug paraphernalia anywhere in his home. | 但在他家没有发现任何药瓶与吸毒工具 |
[01:44] | He had no drug history whatsoever. | 他没有任何吸毒史 |
[01:46] | His security profile indicates no suicidal tendencies. | 他的个人安全评估显示他没有自杀倾向 |
[01:49] | Accident or suicide is probable, but murder is a possibility. | 有可能是意外或自杀 但也有一定可能是谋杀案 |
[01:52] | He was definitely trying to say something before he died. | 他死前显然想说些什么 |
[01:55] | Why O.D. and then decide to talk? | 为什么会服药过量然后打算说出来呢 |
[01:58] | And why does he have a security profile? | 还有为什么他有个人安全评估 |
[01:59] | Ah, there’s the rub. | 问题就是这个 |
[02:00] | That’s why we’re looking into him at all. | 我们就是为此才调查他 |
[02:06] | Wait here. | 在这等一下 |
[02:10] | This room makes me feel like | 这房间让我觉得 |
[02:11] | I’m in an aquarium, and everyone’s looking at me. | 我是水族馆鱼缸里的鱼 人人都在参观我 |
[02:13] | Mm. Well, you could very easily feel like | 你可以把他们当做鱼缸里的鱼 |
[02:16] | they’re all in the aquarium and you’re looking at them. | 而你在参观他们 那样就轻松多了 |
[02:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[02:22] | I’m following the conversation. | 我在关注他们的谈话 |
[02:24] | The G-man says that I don’t have adequate security clearance | 这位联调局官员说我的安全级别不够 |
[02:27] | to work on the Whitaker case, and Fischer is arguing. | 不能参与惠特克案子的调查 费舍尔在跟他争 |
[02:30] | Are you reading their lips? | 你在读他们的唇语吗 |
[02:31] | Yeah, I would be if I didn’t have to answer inane questions. | 对 如果不用回答这些没营养的问题我就读出来了 |
[02:34] | Oh, okay, boss. | 好吧 你做主 老大 |
[02:35] | I’m not your boss. Why would you say that? | 我不是你上司 你何出此言 |
[02:36] | It’s just that sometimes now you act like you are. | 可是你有时候表现得像是那样 |
[02:39] | But we’re equals, partners. | 我们是平级的 是搭档 |
[02:41] | Okay, fine. Just remember that. | 好吧 你记得就好 |
[02:42] | I will remember that. | 我会记得的 |
[02:43] | I-I will. | 会的 |
[02:44] | Oh, great. Now I don’t know what they decided. | 好极了 这下我不知道他们的决定是什么了 |
[02:46] | – Hold on, sir. – I’m done discussing this. | -等一下 长官 -讨论结束了 |
[02:48] | Jane, I’m Supervising Agent Daniels. | 简 我是特工主管丹尼尔斯 |
[02:51] | I’m in charge of security clearance for the office. | 办事处安全级别负责人 |
[02:53] | I need you to leave immediately. | 请你马上离开 |
[02:55] | This briefing is classified. | 这次的案件简报是机密 |
[02:56] | Sir, I am in the process of getting him clearance | 长官 我向华盛顿递交了他的指纹卡 |
[02:58] | from D.C. with an FD-258. | 正在申请他的级别 |
[03:00] | Jane is a consultant. | 简是顾问 |
[03:02] | The FD-258 grants temporary security clearance | 而指纹卡是在突发恐怖袭击中 |
[03:04] | to local officials in the event of a terrorist attack. | 授予地方高级探员临时安全级别的 |
[03:07] | He hardly qualifies. | 他根本算不上 |
[03:09] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:09] | And if Whitaker was murdered | 如果惠特克是因为 |
[03:12] | because of his highly sensitive military work | 他为五角大楼做的高度敏感的军事工作 |
[03:14] | with the Pentagon, | 而被害的 |
[03:15] | I shouldn’t know anything about that. | 我的确不该知道 |
[03:17] | So, I’ll happily leave. | 所以呢 我很乐意现在就走 |
[03:19] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[03:22] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[03:23] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[03:23] | Who told you that he works for the Pentagon? | 谁告诉你他为五角大楼工作的 |
[03:26] | And consider your answer well. | 考虑好再说 |
[03:29] | You did. | 你 |
[03:30] | Don’t be absurd. I’ve never seen you before. | 荒唐 我之前从没见过你 |
[03:34] | No, but your presence here told me, | 是没有 但你的出现就说明了这点 |
[03:36] | because you wouldn’t be here | 因为如果他只是在什么无足轻重的 |
[03:37] | if he worked for, uh, pottery shack or pizza barn, | 小公司工作的话 你根本不会到这来 |
[03:39] | – Would you? – Excuse me? | -对吗 -你说什么[请原谅] |
[03:40] | You’re excused. | 原谅你了 |
[03:42] | He’s a little slow on the uptake, this one. | 这人反应有点慢啊 |
[03:43] | Fischer, this is unacceptable. | 费舍尔 这种行为是不允许的 |
[03:45] | – I apologize, sir — – No, no. Hush. Don’t apologize. | -抱歉 长官 -不不 别说了 没必要道歉 |
[03:48] | Don’t take it out on her. She didn’t do anything. | 别拿她出气 她什么都没做 |
[03:51] | Good morning, everybody. | 早啊 大家 |
[03:54] | What’s all the rumpus? | 都在吵什么 |
[03:55] | I was just explaining to Agent Fischer | 我在向费舍尔探员说明 |
[03:57] | that Mr. Jane doesn’t have security clearance | 简先生没有足够的安全级别 |
[04:00] | for the Whitaker case. | 来参与惠特克的案子 |
[04:02] | Oh. Well, problem solved. | 那问题解决了 |
[04:04] | I just talked to the deputy director, | 我刚跟副局长通过话 |
[04:05] | and he approved. | 他批准了 |
[04:06] | And you got the clearance in writing? | 那你拿到书面许可了吗 |
[04:08] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[04:10] | Well, then, I guess all this is on you. | 好吧 看来这事主因在你 |
[04:15] | Carry on. | 继续吧 |
[04:18] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢 长官 |
[04:20] | No problem. | 应该的 |
[04:21] | Congratulations, Jane. | 恭喜你 简 |
[04:22] | You now have full security clearance. | 你现在拥有完全安全权限 |
[04:24] | Very few civilians get it. | 很少有人能取得 |
[04:26] | That is awesome. Thank you so much. | 太棒了 十分感谢 |
[04:28] | Oh, oh, okay — Area 51. | 告诉我 51区 |
[04:31] | What’s the real story, huh? | 那故事是真的 对吧 |
[04:32] | Give me the skinny. | 透我点内部消息吧 |
[04:54] | How long had your brother lived here, Mr. Whitaker? | 你弟弟住在这多久了 惠特克先生 |
[04:57] | Uh, Curtis, please. | 叫我柯蒂斯就行 |
[04:59] | I believe it was four years or so. | 大约四年了 |
[05:02] | Do you think it was murder? | 你们觉得是谋杀吗 |
[05:03] | Surely, it was suicide. | 显然是自杀啊 |
[05:05] | How could someone feed him all those pills? | 谁能让他吃下那么多药片 |
[05:06] | Well, that’s a good question. | 这问题提得好 |
[05:08] | Any guesses? | 你有怀疑的人吗 |
[05:09] | No. | 没有 |
[05:11] | Did your brother have a drug problem, to your knowledge? | 据你所知 你弟弟有吸毒问题吗 |
[05:14] | No, never. | 没 从没有过 |
[05:15] | He was straight edge his whole life. | 他一生都过得非常正直 |
[05:17] | But for heaven’s sake, why would anyone murder him? | 但看在上帝的份上 谁会想杀了他 |
[05:19] | Well, there’s another good question. | 又是个好问题 |
[05:21] | Any guesses on that one? | 你有什么怀疑的人吗 |
[05:22] | No. I’m not sure I like your manner. | 没有 我不喜欢你的态度 |
[05:26] | That is a very nice suit. | 西装真不错 |
[05:29] | I always liked the double-breasted, but it’s — | 我一直很喜欢双排扣的西装 可是 |
[05:31] | Doesn’t work on me. I’m too short. | 我穿着不好看 我太矮了 |
[05:32] | Did you get that in London? | 你是在伦敦买的吗 |
[05:33] | Yes, as a matter of fact. | 的确是 |
[05:36] | You know, usually money is either earned or inherited. | 一般人的钱不是自己赚的就是继承的 |
[05:40] | Yours is both, isn’t it? | 你两者兼具 对吗 |
[05:41] | I suppose. | 是的 |
[05:43] | The family is established. | 我们家是名门望族 |
[05:45] | I’m in banking. | 我就职于银行业 |
[05:45] | Bless you for your service. | 感谢你的服务 |
[05:46] | And your brother drew maps, nothing fancy — | 而你弟弟的工作是绘制地图 不是什么高贵活 |
[05:49] | Well, compared to the rest of the family. | 至少配不上你们家族的名望 |
[05:51] | I did not say that. | 我不这么认为 |
[05:53] | My brother was extremely talented, | 我弟弟天资聪颖 |
[05:54] | but he went his own way. | 但他一意孤行 |
[05:57] | My family values achievement. | 我们家很看重成就 |
[05:59] | Charles was a dreamer. | 而查尔斯是个梦想家 |
[06:01] | Did you notice anything unusual | 你有没有发觉你弟弟 |
[06:03] | about your brother’s behavior recently? | 最近有什么反常举动 |
[06:04] | Full disclosure — there was a dispute | 纯属巧合 最近家里 |
[06:07] | over some money my grandmother left. | 因为我祖母的遗产 有些争吵 |
[06:09] | She wanted it to go to the museum. | 她希望能把钱捐给博物馆 |
[06:11] | We were working it out. | 我们正在处理这事 |
[06:14] | I do know he was very excited | 我知道他因为工作上的 |
[06:15] | about some new project at work. | 某个新项目很激动 |
[06:19] | Is this your newspaper? | 这是你的报纸吗 |
[06:20] | – No. – No? | -不是 -不是吗 |
[06:22] | No. | 不是 |
[06:24] | Okay. You can go. | 好吧 你可以走了 |
[06:29] | Thank you, Curtis. We’ll be in touch. | 谢谢 柯蒂斯 保持联系 |
[06:32] | Thank you. Good day to you. | 谢谢 祝你们今天愉快 |
[06:36] | Well, he’s a prime suspect. | 他是主要嫌疑人 |
[06:38] | Say again? | 再说一遍 |
[06:40] | Oh, I was talking to my colleagues. | 我在跟同事说话 |
[06:42] | Bye, Curtis. | 再见 柯蒂斯 |
[06:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:51] | Well, he is, you know? | 他的确是 |
[06:53] | Beady eyes, a bespoke suit, the feud over granny’s will — | 处处提防 定制西服 因祖母的遗嘱兄弟不和 |
[06:56] | prime suspect. | 就是主要嫌疑人 |
[06:57] | I am gonna find a cup of tea, sit down and relax, | 我要去喝杯茶 坐下歇歇 |
[07:00] | and read this newspaper. | 然后看这份报纸 |
[07:02] | Call you later. | 晚点打给你 |
[07:02] | But wait a second. We’re going to Cartesian, his employer. | 等下 我们要去卡迪讯 他的东家 |
[07:05] | Shouldn’t you come with us? | 你不该跟我们一起去吗 |
[07:06] | Maybe later. | 晚点吧 |
[07:07] | I’ll, uh — I’ll call you if I need you. | 我 有需要的话再打给你 |
[07:11] | “If you ne–“ | “有需要的话…” |
[07:56] | Hi. Avery schultz. | 我叫艾芙莉·舒尔茨 |
[07:58] | I’m Gabriel’s executive assistant. | 是加布里尔的执行助理 |
[08:00] | I can take you to see him now. | 我现在可以带两位去见他 |
[08:01] | I’m sorry, but you’ll have to leave | 抱歉 但你们得 |
[08:02] | Your cellphones and your guns here, | 把手机和配枪留在这儿 |
[08:04] | I-if you have guns. | 如果你们带枪了的话 |
[08:06] | We do, and, no, we’re okay. | 带了 但是不行 不能给你们 |
[08:07] | Oh, it’s strict company policy, for security reasons. | 出于安全考虑 公司规定必须严格遵守 |
[08:11] | Sweetheart, we’re FBI. | 亲爱的 我们是联调局的人 |
[08:12] | I’m not gonna give up my Beretta, | 我不会交出我的贝瑞塔枪 |
[08:14] | and my phone contains protected data. | 而我的手机里有受保护的数据 |
[08:15] | Our stuff stays with us. | 我们的东西都不能交 |
[08:17] | Um…okay. | 好吧 |
[08:19] | I’ll — let me just check if it’s okay. | 我去问问这样行不行 |
[08:22] | You do that. | 去吧 |
[08:24] | You have a Beretta? | 你有贝瑞塔枪 |
[08:25] | Yeah. You? | 是啊 你呢 |
[08:26] | I carry a Glock 26, but — | 我的是格洛克26 但是… |
[08:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:31] | Hey. Teresa? Osvaldo Ardiles. | 特蕾莎 我是奥斯瓦多·阿迪勒斯 |
[08:34] | Long time, no see. | 好久不见 |
[08:36] | Hey, Ardiles. | 阿迪勒斯 |
[08:37] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[08:39] | How’s the private practice? | 私人律所怎么样 |
[08:41] | You know, more work, more money. Can’t complain. | 工作多 钱也多 就那样吧 |
[08:43] | How’s the FBI? | 联调局怎么样 |
[08:45] | Uh, it’s the same money, more work. | 工作多 钱却没多 |
[08:47] | Great dental plan, though. | 不过牙医保险挺好的 |
[08:49] | Hey, Teresa, you think, uh, | 特蕾莎 是这样 |
[08:51] | we could meet for dinner tonight? | 咱俩今晚能一起吃个饭吗 |
[08:52] | I have some business to discuss. | 我有些事要跟你谈 |
[08:54] | Dinner? | 晚餐 |
[08:54] | Well, I-I’m in Houston. | 我在休斯顿 |
[08:57] | Oh, great. I’m in Chicago. | 太好了 我在芝加哥 |
[08:58] | Houston is no problem. I’ll take the jet. | 休斯顿就休斯顿 我坐喷气式飞机来 |
[09:00] | You have a jet that you can use to take me to dinner? | 你有架飞机能用来带我去吃晚餐 |
[09:03] | What’s the deal? | 搞什么 |
[09:04] | I’d, uh — I’d rather discuss it in person. | 还是当面谈吧 |
[09:06] | This is business, right? | 是公事吧 |
[09:08] | It’s not, you know, personal? | 不是 私事 |
[09:10] | Oh, gosh, yeah. | 天哪 当然 |
[09:11] | No. Strictly business. | 绝对是公事 |
[09:13] | Well, okay, then. You’re buying. | 那好吧 你请客 |
[09:15] | Deal. | 行 |
[09:21] | That was weird. | 真奇怪 |
[09:22] | Sounds intriguing. Is there a problem? | 好像挺有意思的 有问题吗 |
[09:24] | I hope not. | 但愿没有 |
[09:25] | Okay. Gabriel said it’s okay to keep your things, | 好了 加布里尔说你们可以带着自己的东西 |
[09:27] | so right this way. | 这边请 |
[09:30] | It’s really sad about Charles. | 查尔斯的事真的很让人难过 |
[09:32] | I saw him Sunday, and he seemed totally chill. | 我周日还见到他了 状态很好 |
[09:34] | What do you think could have happened? | 你们觉得出什么事了 |
[09:35] | That’s what we’re here to find out. | 这正是我们要查明的 |
[09:37] | This is our pre-viz department — | 这里是视预部 |
[09:39] | Pre-visualization. It — | 就是视觉预览… |
[09:41] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[09:46] | Agents Lisbon and Fischer. | 里斯本和费舍尔探员 |
[09:48] | Hi. I’m Gabriel Quinn. I run this place. | 我是这里的老板加布里尔·奎恩 |
[09:51] | This is Leo Drembelas, my general counsel. | 这位是我的法律总顾问利奥·德雷布勒斯 |
[09:53] | Please. | 请坐 |
[09:54] | Do you need anything else? | 还需要什么吗 |
[09:56] | No, w-we’re fine, Avery. Thank you. | 不用了 艾芙莉 谢谢 |
[09:58] | Sorry about the security rigamarole. | 安全规定的事很抱歉 |
[10:00] | We take every precaution we can. | 我们尽可能小心谨慎 |
[10:04] | So, how can we help you? | 有什么能帮上忙的 |
[10:05] | I understand you think Whitaker was murdered. | 我知道你们认为惠特克是遭人谋杀的 |
[10:07] | We can’t rule it out yet. | 不排除这个可能性 |
[10:08] | But suicide or an accidental overdose is more likely, no? | 但更可能是意外吸毒过量或自杀吧 不是吗 |
[10:13] | Tell us a little bit about Cartesian. | 给我们说说卡迪讯的事 |
[10:17] | We develop tactical image visualization | 我们为军队开发 |
[10:19] | for the armed forces. | 战术图像可视化 |
[10:20] | Been around about six years. | 已经有大概六年了 |
[10:22] | The intelligence we develop | 我们发现的情报 |
[10:24] | gets us close to a lot of bad guys overseas. | 吸引了很多海外的坏人 |
[10:27] | Had Whitaker been working on anything sensitive recently? | 惠特克最近在处理什么敏感信息吗 |
[10:30] | Ongoing projects are strictly need-to-know, | 进行中的项目都严格遵从需者方知方针 |
[10:32] | but assume that everything we take on is sensitive. | 但我们处理的信息都很敏感 |
[10:35] | How did Whitaker get on here? | 惠特克在这儿的人际关系怎么样 |
[10:37] | He was a lovable goof, super-bright, | 他是个挺可爱的学霸 绝顶聪明 |
[10:42] | uh, kind of a big kid, gave people nicknames. | 有点大孩子的感觉 给人取昵称 |
[10:45] | He called me “Quinner”. | 他叫我”小奎恩” |
[10:47] | He put it on a T-shirt. He was that guy. | 印在T恤上 他就是这样的人 |
[10:49] | Irritating sometimes, but nobody disliked him. | 有时候挺气人的 但大家都不讨厌他 |
[10:52] | We’ve pinged the GPS in his car, | 我们定位了他车里的GPS |
[10:54] | and it told us that he was here on Sunday, | 上面显示他周日来了这儿 |
[10:56] | the day before he died. | 就是他遇害前一天 |
[10:58] | A lot of your guys come in on weekends? | 这儿的人周末都会来加班吗 |
[10:59] | Sure. Many. Yeah. | 是的 很多人都会 |
[11:02] | You don’t take this job because it’s easy. | 做这份工作可不是因为简单 |
[11:04] | We’re going to need to speak with all of your employees, | 我们得跟所有员工谈谈 |
[11:06] | but we’d like to start with the guys that were here on Sunday. | 从周日在这儿加班的人开始 |
[11:11] | Of course. | 好的 |
[11:12] | I’ll need to sit in, as legal counsel. | 我得以法律顾问的身份旁听 |
[11:30] | Oh, sorry. Don’t — | 不好意思 别… |
[11:33] | Hey, Cho, finished grilling the locals? | 周 问过当地警方了吗 |
[11:35] | ’cause, uh, I think I may have a lead. | 我可能有线索了 |
[11:37] | Sunday. Yeah. | 周日 是的 |
[11:38] | I was fixing some resolution issues | 我在修复动态地形模拟器的 |
[11:40] | on our dynamic terrain simulator — | 分辨率问题… |
[11:41] | Did you talk to Whitaker? | 你跟惠特克说过话吗 |
[11:44] | Sure. Yeah, you know, “Hey. How’s it going?” | 说过 就普通寒暄 |
[11:48] | Like that. | 那类的 |
[11:49] | How did he seem? | 他看起来怎么样 |
[11:51] | He was one of those guys — he was quiet or loud. | 他是那种 要么安静要么闹腾的人 |
[11:54] | Sunday he was quiet, like, thinking. | 周日他很安静 像在思考 |
[11:58] | His brother said that he was excited about a new project. | 他哥哥说他对一项新项目很激动 |
[12:03] | A new project? | 新项目 |
[12:04] | Why is that strange? | 有什么好奇怪的 |
[12:09] | There was none. | 没有什么新项目 |
[12:10] | He was stuck on this massive geo-spatial analysis report. | 他一直在处理这个大规模的地形空间分析报告 |
[12:14] | That’s the last thing in the world you’d be excited about. | 这种事完全不值得激动 |
[12:16] | And that’s all we’re at liberty to divulge about that. | 关于这事我们只能言尽于此 |
[12:19] | And did you see Whitaker talk to anybody else on Sunday? | 那你看到惠特克周日还跟谁说话了吗 |
[12:23] | Yeah, he asked Hagen a lot of questions. | 他问了哈根很多问题 |
[12:26] | Martin Hagen, our military liaison. | 马丁·哈根 军队联系人 |
[12:30] | And what did Whitaker say to you? | 惠特克跟你说什么了 |
[12:32] | He wanted to know whether any of the secret technologies | 他想知道这里研发的机密技术 |
[12:34] | developed here has shown up in foreign hands. | 有没有落入外国人之手 |
[12:36] | And what did you say? | 你怎么回答的 |
[12:37] | The answer is yes, | 我回答有 |
[12:38] | but there’s always a certain amount of leakage. | 总有信息会泄露 |
[12:40] | And did he tell you that he thought | 他有没有说怀疑 |
[12:42] | somebody inside the company was stealing data? | 这公司里有人在偷取数据 |
[12:44] | He didn’t say that. | 他没这么说 |
[12:46] | But you got that impression? | 但你是这么认为的 |
[12:47] | With all due respect, | 恕我冒昧 |
[12:48] | Mr. Hagen’s opinion is not germane. | 哈根先生的观点与本案无关 |
[12:51] | Let me point out, agents, | 两位探员 我就直说吧 |
[12:54] | there is zero evidence of a security breach here. | 现在并没有证据表明公司有安全漏洞 |
[12:56] | We cannot even be sure a murder was committed. | 我们甚至无法确定那是一起谋杀案 |
[12:58] | Let us keep this matter in proportion. | 我们要把事实分清 |
[13:04] | This is a lead? | 这是条线索吗 |
[13:05] | It’s a coded message. See? | 是一条加密的消息 |
[13:08] | That says what? | 写的是什么 |
[13:10] | I have no idea. | 完全不知道 |
[13:12] | I thought you were good at code-breaking. | 我还以为你很擅长解密呢 |
[13:13] | Yeah, that’s not the point. | 是的 但这不是关键 |
[13:14] | The point is, there’s a coded message here. | 关键是现在出现了一条加密消息 |
[13:16] | Or doodles. | 或者是一张涂鸦 |
[13:18] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[13:19] | You know, you’ve read crime novels. | 你也看过罪案小说 |
[13:23] | Y-you want to communicate with someone | 如果你想跟别人交流 |
[13:24] | but not be seen with them, | 但又不想被别人发现 |
[13:26] | then you put a message in a newspaper, | 那你就会在报纸上留一些消息 |
[13:27] | and you leave it in a public place. | 然后把报纸放在公共场所 |
[13:29] | You think Whitaker was a spy. | 你觉得惠特克是间谍 |
[13:30] | No. I think he found a spy. | 不 我觉得他发现了一个间谍 |
[13:32] | He saw someone leave this paper, | 他看见有人留下了这份报纸 |
[13:34] | and he intercepted the drop. | 于是他就拿走了 |
[13:36] | We need to find out | 我们得查出 |
[13:37] | when and where he found this newspaper. | 他是在什么时间 什么地方发现的 |
[13:38] | Espionage is a big leap from doodles in some old newspaper. | 间谍活动和在报纸上涂鸦差别可是很大的 |
[13:42] | Remember — it’s still perfectly possible | 你得记着 很有可能 |
[13:43] | that Whitaker killed himself. | 惠特克是自杀 |
[13:45] | The company Whitaker worked for did some top-secret stuff. | 惠特克工作的那家公司有很多绝密的资料 |
[13:48] | His apartment looked like it was decorated | 而他的公寓看上去像是 |
[13:51] | by an 8-year-old. | 8岁小孩装修的 |
[13:52] | He was naive, inquisitive, very clever, | 他天真 好奇 是个非常聪明的人 |
[13:56] | and he had one copy | 而且他有一份 |
[13:58] | of a very serious newspaper he never read, | 他从来没看过但很重要的报纸 |
[14:00] | which, as you can see, is faded and stained, | 你看 这份报纸已经褪色 而且脏了 |
[14:03] | as though it’s been left outside someplace. | 就像被放在室外似的 |
[14:06] | Now he’s dead. | 而现在他死了 |
[14:08] | Okay, I have the security footage from Cartesian. | 好了 我拿到了卡迪讯的监控录像 |
[14:12] | The newspaper came out last Friday, | 报纸是上个星期五的 |
[14:13] | so that’s our starting point, obviously. | 所以 很显然这就是时间起点 |
[14:18] | Whitaker arrives at work at 8:45. | 惠特克八点四十五来到公司 |
[14:21] | No paper visible. | 没看到有报纸 |
[14:26] | At 1:15, he comes out, probably for lunch — | 一点十五的时候他出来了 可能去吃午饭 |
[14:30] | No paper. | 没有拿报纸 |
[14:33] | He comes back at 2:10 with a newspaper… | 他两点十分的时候回来了 拿着报纸 |
[14:41] | The Financial Record, | 《金融记录报》 |
[14:43] | which he puts away inside his jacket before entering the building. | 他在进去之前把报纸放进了夹克里面 |
[14:47] | Which way does he come from? | 他从哪条路回来的 |
[14:49] | We’ll retrace his steps. | 我们再走一遍 |
[14:53] | Uh, he came from the south. | 他从南边来的 |
[14:54] | Thanks, Wylie. | 谢了 怀利 |
[15:03] | South. | 南边 |
[15:08] | How far south do we walk? | 我们要往南走多远 |
[15:10] | Eventually, we’ll come to a small park | 直到我们见到一个小公园 |
[15:11] | with a bench under a fig tree. | 里面的无花果树下有一条长凳 |
[15:14] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[15:15] | Bird poop and tree sap, with a faint figgy note. | 鸟屎 树汁 还有一点无花果的味道 |
[15:20] | No, I’m good. | 算了 不用了 |
[15:28] | Ah, look — | 看 |
[15:30] | Ficus rubiginosa. | 锈叶榕[拉丁语] |
[15:32] | It’s a fig tree. | 是棵无花果树 |
[15:34] | Okay. Good call, maybe. | 好吧 算你说对了 |
[15:36] | And… | 而且 |
[15:38] | Yep. | 没错 |
[15:42] | That’s our bench. | 就是这条长凳 |
[15:44] | What, you don’t know the Latin for “Bench”? | 怎么 你不知道”长凳”的拉丁语词吗 |
[15:46] | No need to be snippy just because I was right. | 我说对了 你也不用这样刻薄嘛 |
[15:49] | I said “Good call” already. What now? | 我已经表扬你了 现在怎么办 |
[15:51] | Well, it’s too late today. | 今天已经太晚了 |
[15:52] | We come back tomorrow at lunchtime, | 我们明天午饭的时间再过来 |
[15:54] | leave the newspaper, see who picks it up. | 放一份报纸 看看谁会来取 |
[15:56] | If someone picks it up. | 前提是得有人来取 |
[15:57] | Oh, someone will. | 一定有的 |
[15:58] | I suspect the other spy comes by once a day | 我怀疑有别的间谍每天都会来一次 |
[16:00] | to see if there’s been a message left. | 看看是否有消息留下 |
[16:02] | He’ll keep coming until he finds a newspaper to pick up. | 只要有报纸 他一定会来取的 |
[16:06] | Or Whitaker just O.D.’d. | 或者惠特克只是吸毒过量 |
[16:07] | Any other brilliant breakthroughs? | 还有什么别的奇思妙想吗 |
[16:09] | Otherwise, I’m gonna hit the gym. | 没有的话 我就去健身房了 |
[16:11] | – You should hit the gym. – Yeah. | -你去健身房吧 -好 |
[16:15] | – Jane? – Lisbon? | -简 -里斯本 |
[16:17] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[16:18] | I’m on the scent of murder like a bloodhound. | 我就像寻血猎犬一样追踪谋杀案的气味 |
[16:20] | We just questioned the staff. | 我们刚询问完员工 |
[16:22] | Apparently, the day before he died, | 显然 在惠特克死前一天 |
[16:23] | Whitaker was asking people about industrial espionage. | 他问过大家有关工业间谍的事 |
[16:27] | Yeah, I’m a little ahead of you on that one. | 是的 我领先了你们一点 |
[16:29] | You broke into my car. | 你闯进了我的车 |
[16:31] | I entered your car without your knowledge. | 我是在你不知情的情况下进了你的车 |
[16:33] | But the good news is, tomorrow at around 2:00, | 不过好消息是 在明天两点左右 |
[16:36] | this case will be cracked. | 这个案子就能破了 |
[16:38] | You sound awfully sure of yourself. | 你简直太自信了 |
[16:39] | Always. So, what’s going on tonight? | 一如既往 那今晚怎么办 |
[16:42] | Tonight I plan on painting Houston red. | 今晚我计划在休斯顿狂欢 |
[16:46] | Where’s Cho? | 周哪去了 |
[16:47] | Arm-wrestling with some heavy objects at the gymnasium. | 在健身房跟大块们掰手腕去了 |
[16:49] | Oh, I just want room service. | 我只想要客房服务 |
[16:51] | I happen to have a date. | 我恰好有个约会 |
[16:53] | Sorry? A date? | 抱歉 你是说约会吗 |
[16:55] | What, like I couldn’t possibly have a date with somebody? | 怎么 我就不能跟别人约会吗 |
[16:57] | You have a date in Houston? | 你在休斯敦有约会 |
[16:58] | Yeah. Remember Osvaldo Ardiles? | 是的 还记得奥斯瓦尔多·阿迪勒斯吗 |
[17:01] | Ardiles? | 阿迪勒斯 |
[17:02] | Two words — tassled loafers. | 四个字 不修边幅 |
[17:05] | He’s not a bad-looking man. Tassled loafers? | -他不难看 -不修边幅 |
[17:07] | Oh, wait. Hold on. Back up. | 等一下 倒回刚才 |
[17:08] | You said you already solved the case. | 你说你已经要破案了 |
[17:09] | Are you gonna tell us how? | 不打算告诉我们怎么做到的吗 |
[17:11] | Oh, ask him, and he won’t tell you. | 你直接问他 他是不会告诉你的 |
[17:12] | Pretend you’re not interested, and he might. | 你要是假装没兴趣知道 他或许会说 |
[17:14] | I’m not even gonna try. | 我才懒得问呢 |
[17:16] | Uh, I-I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:17] | Y-you said, uh, “Date,” and then the subject changed. | 你刚才说”约会” 然后话题就转了 |
[17:21] | Yeah, okay. It’s not exactly a date date. | 是的 好吧 不是那种约会 |
[17:23] | It’s a business thing. | 是公事 |
[17:24] | He is flying in on a private jet from Chicago. | 他正从芝加哥坐私人飞机来 |
[17:27] | Wow, that’s very impressive. Why? | 好厉害 来干什么 |
[17:30] | I don’t know. I’m gonna find out tonight. | 不知道 不过今晚我就知道了 |
[17:47] | So, how’s life in San Francisco? | 在旧金山过得怎么样 |
[17:50] | Oh, it’s good. | 挺好的 |
[17:51] | I’m barely there. | 我很少待在那里 |
[17:52] | This case has me traveling half the month. | 这案子让我有一半的时间都在外面 |
[17:54] | Big case. | 大案子 |
[17:55] | Yeah, defending a cellphone company. | 是的 帮手机公司作辩护 |
[17:57] | Competitor says my client stole their phone design, | 对方说我的委托人偷了他们的设计 |
[17:59] | so my client’s looking at $100 million in legal bills, | 想让我的委托人赔一百万 |
[18:02] | give or take. | 差不多这个数 |
[18:03] | I’d be happy to take some. | 还是少点吧 |
[18:07] | Listen, the, um — | 听我说 |
[18:09] | the thing is, | 问题是 |
[18:11] | several times now, in meetings, uh, | 有几次开会的时候 |
[18:15] | my phone gets hot | 即使我没用手机 |
[18:19] | even though I haven’t used it, | 它也会很烫 |
[18:21] | you know, like it’s been on the whole time, | 好像手机一直在工作 |
[18:23] | like — | 似乎 |
[18:25] | like somebody hacked it and used it to listen in on me. | 似乎有人黑进了我的手机 在监听我 |
[18:30] | Ardiles, you flew here all the way from Chicago | 阿迪勒斯 你大老远从芝加哥飞来 |
[18:33] | to tell me your phone gets hot? | 就是告诉我你的手机很烫 |
[18:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:37] | What is it you’re not telling me? | 你还有什么没告诉我 |
[18:41] | Nothing. Nothing verifiable. | 没了 没什么能确定的 |
[18:45] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[18:47] | Last couple months | 过去几个月 |
[18:50] | I just get this bad, bad feeling, | 我有种非常非常不好的感觉 |
[18:53] | You know, like somebody is watching me, | 就像是有人在监视我 |
[18:55] | somebody malicious, who really doesn’t like me. | 是一些很坏的人 不喜欢我的人 |
[18:57] | You ever get that feeling? | 你有过那种感觉吗 |
[18:59] | I’m sure your company has good detectives on retainer. | 你们公司雇员里肯定有好的警探吧 |
[19:01] | Yeah, but I can’t go to them | 有 但是我不能去找他们 |
[19:03] | ’cause I don’t think it has anything to do with my business. | 因为我觉得这和我的工作无关 |
[19:05] | Why not? You said it was a big case. | 为什么无关 你说你手上的活很重要 |
[19:07] | It’s just not the way the other side plays. | 这不是对方的行事风格 |
[19:09] | This is personal, all right? | 这是针对我私人的 |
[19:10] | But I got no — I got no real proof. | 但是我没 我没有证据 |
[19:13] | You know, I sound like a crazy person. | 我听起来像是疯了 |
[19:19] | This is not in my head, Teresa. | 我没疯 特蕾莎 |
[19:21] | Come on. You know me. | 你了解我的 |
[19:24] | There is something going on, | 有事不对劲 |
[19:25] | and I need the advice of a detective | 我需要我百分之百相信的警探 |
[19:28] | that I can trust 100%. | 给我一些建议 |
[19:32] | As it happens, I know exactly what you should do. | 我知道你该怎么做 |
[19:36] | When you go back to San Francisco, | 你回旧金山之后 |
[19:38] | call Wayne Rigsby and Grace Van Pelt. | 给韦恩·瑞斯比和格蕾斯·范佩尔打个电话 |
[19:40] | They’re in the bay area, | 他们住在海湾区 |
[19:42] | and what you need is what they do now — | 他们现在做的事正是你需要的 |
[19:44] | digital security. | 数字安全 |
[19:46] | They’re good. | 他们很棒 |
[19:46] | If there’s anything going on, they’ll find out. | 如果真的有事 他们会查出来的 |
[19:52] | Drink up. | 干了吧 |
[19:53] | Hot phones. | 致发热的电话 |
[19:57] | He seemed to be jumpy, but he was always a little jumpy. | 他看起来很紧张 但是他一直比较神经质 |
[20:00] | I think he might be losing it, but you never know. | 我觉得他已经不行了 但是谁知道呢 |
[20:03] | Maybe it really is bugged. | 也许电话真的被窃听了 |
[20:05] | Anyway, Rigsby and Van Pelt could use the business. | 反正也算是给瑞斯比和范佩尔找了单活 |
[20:08] | Maybe he just wanted a date with you. | 也许他只是想和你约会 |
[20:10] | Have you considered that? | 你考虑过吗 |
[20:11] | Please stop. | 闭嘴吧 |
[20:13] | Ardiles — he always had a crush on you. | 阿迪勒斯 他一直喜欢你 |
[20:17] | It’s 2:23. This is a waste of time. | 2点23分了 这是在浪费时间 |
[20:20] | Your theoretical spy isn’t showing up. | 你想出来的间谍不会出现的 |
[20:22] | You have to have patience, lisbon. | 有点耐心 里斯本 |
[20:24] | I’d rather have coffee. | 我情愿来杯咖啡 |
[20:25] | There’s a place over there. You want anything? | 那儿有个小摊 你要什么吗 |
[20:27] | – I’m good. – Okay. | -不用 -好的 |
[21:15] | Uh, excuse me, sir. Do you happen to have the time? | 打扰了 先生 你知道现在几点了吗 |
[21:19] | You have a watch. | 你有表 |
[21:20] | Yeah, I-I forgot to wind it. | 是的 但是我忘记上发条了 |
[21:24] | Uh, it’s almost 2:25. | 快2点25分了 |
[21:28] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[21:29] | – Did you take my phone? – What? | -你偷我手机了吗 -你说什么 |
[21:31] | I can’t — I can’t find my phone. | 我找不到手机了 |
[21:33] | No, I didn’t take anything from you. | 没有 我没偷你东西 |
[21:35] | Then where is my phone? | 那我的手机去哪儿了 |
[21:36] | How would I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[21:38] | Hey, hey, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute! | 站住 等等 |
[21:39] | Help! Police! Police! | 警察 警察 |
[21:41] | This man stole my phone. | 这人偷了我手机 |
[21:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[21:44] | He stopped me and he asked me the time | 他拦住我问时间 |
[21:46] | and he just snatched my phone right out of my hand. | 然后就从我手上把手机抢走了 |
[21:48] | – He’s a thief. – He is lying! | -他是个小偷 -他在说谎 |
[21:49] | He stopped me, he asked for the time, and I — | 是他拦得我 是他问的时间 我 |
[21:51] | – Sir, sir, is that true? – No, sir. | -先生 他说的是真的吗 -不是的 |
[21:55] | He stopped me, he asked for the time, and — | 是他拦得我 是他问的时间 |
[21:57] | This man is crazy. | 这人疯了 |
[21:58] | Uh, liar. | 说谎 |
[22:00] | Could you call my phone, please? | 你能打下我的手机吗 |
[22:03] | 555-0189 555-0189. | |
[22:11] | Yes. There. Thank you. | 听吧 谢谢 |
[22:13] | That’s my phone. That’s my ringtone. | 那是我手机 那是我手机铃声 |
[22:20] | Very good. | 很棒 |
[22:22] | You tricked me. | 你给我下了个套 |
[22:24] | Yeah. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:25] | Very good. Very good. | 很棒 很棒 |
[22:27] | Oh, you’re gonna let him just walk away? | 你就这么让他走了 |
[22:28] | Sir, sir, I didn’t tell you you could leave. | 先生 我还没让你离开呢 |
[22:32] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[22:33] | A whole lot is happening. | 发生了很多事 |
[22:42] | So, Mr. Hassan Zarif, you’re in quite the pickle. | 哈桑·扎里夫先生 你现在情况可不妙啊 |
[22:47] | Please, before you waste valuable breath, | 不用多说 |
[22:52] | I will not boondoggle with the FBI. | 我不会和联调局打马虎眼的 |
[22:55] | What do you want to know? | 你们想知道什么 |
[22:58] | How long have you been buying intelligence from inside Cartesian? | 你从卡迪讯内部买情报有多久了 |
[23:02] | Uh, a year, about. | 大概一年吧 |
[23:06] | From who? | 从谁那儿买的 |
[23:07] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[23:09] | My client arranged the first purchase. | 我的客户安排的第一次交易 |
[23:12] | And who’s your client? | 你的客户是谁 |
[23:15] | They’re far away abroad and very powerful and very rich. | 他们远在国外 有权有势 |
[23:20] | And I will never tell you their names, | 我不会告诉你们他们是谁的 |
[23:23] | even if you torture me. | 即使你们刑讯逼供 |
[23:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:29] | So, tell us about the seller inside Cartesian. | 说说卡迪讯公司里的那个卖家 |
[23:32] | I know nothing. I mean — | 我什么都不知道 |
[23:35] | all contact is anonymous. | 所有联系都是匿名的 |
[23:37] | When the seller has a file to sell, | 卖家有文件出售的时候 |
[23:39] | he drops a newspaper at the park. | 他会在公园里放一份报纸 |
[23:43] | We have a simple code. | 我们有个简单的密码 |
[23:44] | This one says “Same price as last time.” | 这一次的意思是”和上次价格一样” |
[23:48] | Then what happens? | 然后呢 |
[23:52] | We have another spot in the same park | 公园里有另一个接头点 |
[23:54] | for the actual exchange. | 用于交易 |
[23:57] | I leave cash. | 我留下现金 |
[23:58] | The seller picks it up, | 卖家拿走钱 |
[24:00] | leaves a flash drive with the data. | 留下装有数据的优盘 |
[24:04] | I-I paid $475,000 in total. | 我一共付了47万5千美元 |
[24:11] | But you have no idea who this person is? | 但是你不知道这人是谁 |
[24:14] | No, sir, I do not. | 不 我不知道 |
[24:17] | Do you know a Charles Whitaker? | 你认识一个叫查尔斯·惠特克的吗 |
[24:19] | No. | 不认识 |
[24:21] | He worked at Cartesian, | 他在卡迪讯工作 |
[24:23] | died two days ago — heart failure. | 两天前死了 死于心力衰竭 |
[24:27] | May he rest peacefully. | 愿他安息 |
[24:30] | What of it? | 然后呢 |
[24:31] | We think he was murdered, | 我们认为他是被谋杀的 |
[24:33] | either by your client or you | 凶手可能是你的客户 |
[24:35] | or whoever you’re buying from. | 你 或者那个卖家 |
[24:39] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[24:41] | That puts a different complexion. | 这样的话事情就完全不一样了 |
[24:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:45] | Very sad. | 这事很遗憾 |
[24:47] | Uh, my client did not kill this person. | 这人不是我的客户杀的 |
[24:50] | I assure you. | 我可以保证 |
[24:52] | The arrangement was too lucrative. | 这交易很赚钱 |
[24:54] | I did not do it for the same reason. I mean — | 但是我不是因为钱才做的 |
[24:58] | you must believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[25:01] | Yes, we must. | 是啊 我们要相信你 |
[25:05] | The spy inside Cartesian is the killer, | 卡迪讯的内鬼是凶手 |
[25:07] | and I have an excellent plan for their capture. | 我有个好主意可以抓住他 |
[25:09] | Which is what? | 什么主意 |
[25:10] | Well, our mystery spy had something to sell. | 内鬼有东西要卖 |
[25:12] | That’s why they left a newspaper, | 所以才会留下报纸 |
[25:13] | but Whitaker screwed it up. | 但是被惠特克搅黄了 |
[25:16] | So they still have something to sell. | 所以东西还没卖出去 |
[25:17] | And they don’t know we intercepted their buyer. | 而他们还不知道我们抓了买家 |
[25:19] | Exactly. They’ll try again. | 没错 他们会寻求再次交易 |
[25:21] | They just need to be lulled into a false sense of security. | 只要让他们相信都安全了就可以了 |
[25:24] | And how do we lull them like that? | 如何让他们相信呢 |
[25:26] | We need to arrest someone else | 我们需要另外抓个人 |
[25:27] | and charge them with Whitaker’s murder. | 以谋杀惠特克的罪名起诉他 |
[25:29] | – We can’t arrest people under false pretenses. – We can’t? | -我们不能以莫须有的罪名抓人 -不行吗 |
[25:32] | – No. – No. | -不行 -不行 |
[25:33] | – Why not? – It’s illegal. | -为什么 -这是违法的 |
[25:36] | Well, that’s a problem. | 那就有问题了 |
[25:38] | I guess we need to think outside of the box. | 我们需要不按常理思考 |
[25:40] | That’s always a bad sign. | 这可不是什么好兆头 |
[25:53] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[25:56] | I am relaxed. | 我很放松 |
[25:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:58] | I’ve seen rodeo bulls more relaxed. | 牛仔大赛的公牛都比你放松得多 |
[26:02] | Okay, I’m not relaxed. | 好吧 我不放松 |
[26:04] | You’re acting like you used to act | 你现在和以前的表现一样 |
[26:05] | in the early days, and it makes me nervous. | 这让我紧张 |
[26:08] | How did I act in the early days? | 我以前是什么表现 |
[26:09] | You were crazy. | 你是个疯子 |
[26:11] | Oh. I’m not anymore. | 我现在可不疯了 |
[26:14] | – You’re not? -Nope. | -你没疯吗 -没 |
[26:16] | Then what are you? | 那你什么情况 |
[26:19] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[26:21] | I know how to calibrate these things. | 我知道该怎么自我调节 |
[26:27] | Mr. Whitaker. | 惠特克先生 |
[26:29] | Mr. Jane. | 简先生 |
[26:30] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的 |
[26:31] | The question is, how may I help you? | 应该是我有什么能帮你的 |
[26:34] | I don’t follow. | 我没明白 |
[26:34] | Well, as you can imagine, Mr. Whitaker, | 你能想象 惠特克先生 |
[26:36] | I’ve been watching you very hard | 我非常仔细地观察过你 |
[26:39] | Very, very hard. | 非常非常仔细 |
[26:41] | I know what you did. | 我知道你干了什么 |
[26:43] | Oh, yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道了 |
[26:45] | What do you mean? What did I do? | 你什么意思 我干了什么 |
[26:46] | You want me to say it out loud? | 你想让我直接大声说出来吗 |
[26:48] | Most people would pay me to keep quiet. | 一般来说大家都给我钱 让我保持沉默 |
[26:51] | Are you asking me for a bribe? | 你是叫我收买你吗 |
[26:58] | How dare you?! | 你怎么敢这么说 |
[27:00] | My god! | 我的天 |
[27:01] | Is that gonna do? | 这么做是不是 |
[27:02] | Sir, you’re under arrest for battery. | 先生 你因殴打罪被捕了 |
[27:05] | Daniels, call someone! | 丹尼尔斯 快找人来 |
[27:06] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[27:09] | What is happening? | 这什么情况 |
[27:22] | – Lawyer. – Curtis | -找律师来 -柯蒂斯 |
[27:23] | Call me Mr. Whitaker. | 别给我套近乎 |
[27:25] | And I want to speak with my attorney. | 我要跟我律师谈话 |
[27:26] | Mr. Whitaker, you don’t need a lawyer. | 惠特克先生 你不用找律师 |
[27:28] | Damn right. | 我是不用 |
[27:30] | Any clown on the street could tell you | 大街上随便什么人都知道 |
[27:31] | That battery charge won’t stick. | 那项殴打罪不成立 |
[27:33] | I was grossly insulted by that… that man, | 那个人侮辱了我 |
[27:37] | and I was falsely arrested. | 我还被错误逮捕 |
[27:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[27:38] | It was a pretext to get you off the street | 那只是为把你从街上带走的幌子 |
[27:40] | in a conspicuous way. | 好引人注目 |
[27:42] | What? | 什么 |
[27:44] | I’m very sorry for any trouble that you’ve been caused. | 我对产生的所有不便表示歉意 |
[27:47] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[27:48] | My help with what? | 需要我帮什么 |
[27:49] | We think that Charles was hunting for a spy at work. | 我们觉得查尔斯是想找出公司里的间谍 |
[27:52] | Hunting for a spy? | 找出间谍 |
[27:53] | Charles made maps. | 查尔斯是做地图的 |
[27:55] | Right, but the company that he worked for, | 是的 但他效力的公司 |
[27:57] | they’re a pentagon subcontractor | 其实是国防部的分支 |
[27:59] | battlefield apps. | 战场应用软件 |
[28:00] | Somebody was stealing and selling sensitive military data. | 有人在偷窃并贩卖敏感军事信息 |
[28:03] | Charles caught on to it. | 查尔斯发现了 |
[28:04] | Sounds exactly like the kind of half-baked fantasy | 听起来跟查尔斯瞎扯出来的一样 |
[28:06] | Charles would have cooked up. | 痴人说梦 |
[28:08] | Except it’s true. | 不过这是真的 |
[28:09] | You’re saying my brother got killed for rooting out a spy? | 你是说 我弟弟是因为找间谍被杀的 |
[28:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:12] | And now you need my help? | 现在你需要我的帮助 |
[28:14] | We need his killer to feel safe enough to make one more deal. | 我们需要给凶手制造一个交易继续的假象 |
[28:17] | We need them to think no one’s looking at them, | 要让他们觉得没人注意他们了 |
[28:19] | so we need someone else to look at, | 所以我们要找个人当幌子 |
[28:21] | Someone plausible. | 找个信得过的人 |
[28:23] | Me. | 我 |
[28:24] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[28:25] | That’s an absurd idea. | 这主意太荒唐了 |
[28:26] | Is this really how the FBI operates? Really? | 联邦调查局就这么办事的吗 |
[28:29] | We’re a specialized unit. | 我们是特别小组 |
[28:31] | What if I say no? | 要是我不答应呢 |
[28:32] | Then we’ll press the battery charges. | 那我们就以殴打罪上诉 |
[28:34] | But you just admitted those were bogus. | 但你刚承认了那都是演戏 |
[28:35] | Only to you. | 我只跟你这么说了 |
[28:37] | Either way, you’re staying here. | 不管怎么样 你得呆着这 |
[28:39] | This is outrageous. | 这太过分了 |
[28:40] | – I swear, my attorneys will – Curtis… | -我发誓 我律师绝对 -柯蒂斯 |
[28:43] | This isn’t about you. | 这不光关系到你 |
[28:45] | This is about national security and justice for your brother. | 还关系到国家安全和为你弟弟讨回公道 |
[28:49] | So deal with it. | 所以忍着吧 |
[28:57] | As a courtesy, we wanted to update you on the Whitaker case. | 我们想让你们知道惠特克案子的最新进展 |
[29:00] | We saw the news. You arrested his brother? | 我们看到新闻了 你把他哥哥逮捕了 |
[29:03] | Yes. We haven’t charged him yet, but soon. | 是的 还没起诉 不过很快就会了 |
[29:06] | There was a dispute over some money that a relative left. | 他们对一笔家庭遗产起了争执 |
[29:09] | Curtis got greedy, it looks like. | 看上去柯蒂斯起了贪念 |
[29:11] | I didn’t know there was money in the family. | 我不知道他们家里还有钱 |
[29:13] | Several million. | 上百万呢 |
[29:15] | Is there anything else you need from us, agents? | 还需要问些什么吗 探员们 |
[29:17] | No, no. We just wanted you to hear it from us. | 没了 只是想亲口告诉你们这些消息 |
[29:19] | And we know Charles had a lot of friends in the building. | 我们知道查尔斯在单位里有不少朋友 |
[29:24] | I just can’t believe it. It’s so sad. | 真不敢相信 太让人难过了 |
[29:26] | It’s very sad, but family feuds run deep. | 是很难过 家庭不和很复杂 |
[29:29] | We see this sort of thing all the time. | 这种事我们见得多了 |
[29:31] | Yeah, of course. | 那是 |
[29:34] | Well, have a safe trip back to Austin. | 回去路上小心 |
[29:41] | And you haven’t made any phone calls since the incident? | 事情发生后你有打过电话吗 |
[29:43] | On my cell? No. I bought a burner. | 我的手机吗 不 我买了个一次性的 |
[29:46] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[29:46] | Me in some grimy back alley buying a prepaid phone | 我从巷子里小混混手上买的预付手机 |
[29:49] | from a kid who probably stole the thing. | 估计还是偷来的 |
[29:51] | Oh, that was smart — | 挺聪明的 |
[29:52] | If, in fact, your digital life has been compromised. | 事实上你得减少数码产品的使用了 |
[29:55] | You two can do this? | 你们两个能做得到吗 |
[29:56] | You can take over someone’s phone? | 窃听别人的电话 |
[29:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:59] | ‘Cause whoever’s doing this to me, I want to nail them. | 不管这件事背后是谁 我要逮到他们 |
[30:01] | I want to destroy them. | 还要毁了他们 |
[30:04] | I’m sorry. This one will not go to sleep. | 对不起 小家伙就是不肯睡觉 |
[30:07] | No, I’m — I’m sorry. I got excited. | 我才应该道歉 我气过头了 |
[30:10] | Look, we can’t wage war on whoever bugged your phone — | 我们不能跟窃听你手机的那个人硬碰硬 |
[30:12] | if you were bugged. | 即使你确实被窃听了 |
[30:13] | That’s just not a service that we provide. | 我们不提供这项服务 |
[30:16] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[30:17] | We’ll start by looking into your phone, | 我们会仔细研究你手机的 |
[30:18] | and as soon as we know anything, you’ll know. | 一有消息马上通知你 |
[30:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:21] | And you understand the pricing schedule? | 我们的收费标准你也了解吧 |
[30:23] | Yep, I do. It’s no problem. | 我知道 钱不成问题 |
[30:24] | Do whatever it takes. | 放手去干吧 |
[30:26] | Look, I’m scared. | 听着 我很害怕 |
[30:27] | And I want this fixed. | 我想解决这件事 |
[30:30] | All righty, then. | 没问题 |
[30:32] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[30:38] | This is juicy. | 这可真是有料啊 |
[30:40] | But like Lisbon said, he seemed a little out there. | 正如里斯本所说 他是有点不正常 |
[30:44] | Do you think he is imaging this stuff? | 你觉得这都是他想像出来的吗 |
[30:45] | I hope not. | 希望不是 |
[30:46] | I mean I hope he is not in danger or anything. | 我当然不希望他有什么危险 |
[30:49] | But this could be a big case for us | 不过这对我们来说是个大案子 |
[30:52] | It’ll be too bad if it were just some faulty phone or paranoia. | 如果是假的或者只是他的幻想就太糟了 |
[31:04] | 2:11 still no action at the park bench. | 2点11分 长凳那里还是没动静 |
[31:08] | No sign of anyone approaching from either side of the plaza. | 没有人从广场任何一侧接近长凳 |
[31:11] | No kidding. Maintain radio silence | 说真的 安静点 |
[31:12] | unless you have something to say. | 没什么重要的事就别占着无线电 |
[31:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[31:16] | You tell ’em, Cho. | 说得好 周 |
[31:20] | This is like a stakeout of old — | 跟以前一样的监视 |
[31:23] | You, skeptical and grumpy. Me, confident, cheerful. | 你尖酸刻薄 我自信愉悦 |
[31:27] | You’re only being cheerful to irritate me. | 你愉悦就是为了惹恼我 |
[31:29] | I’m cheerful because I get to sit here with you. | 我心情愉悦因为在这么美好的一天里 |
[31:32] | in this park on such a beautiful day. | 我能在公园里坐你旁边 |
[31:34] | Son of a gun. It’s Avery Schultz. | 老天 是艾芙莉·舒尔茨 |
[31:35] | Gesundheit. Is she a real person? | 运气真好 她是真人吗 |
[31:38] | It’s the C.E.O.’s secretary. | 她是总裁的秘书 |
[31:42] | She is sitting on the park bench. | 她坐在公园长登上了 |
[31:56] | She’s made the drop. | 她刚刚把报纸放下了 |
[31:59] | Okay, we seen enough, move in. | 行了 看够了 开始行动 |
[32:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:03] | Moving in. | 行动 |
[32:07] | Do you see her? | 看到她了吗 |
[32:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:10] | Stay on her. | 盯住她 |
[32:11] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:14] | She is on the move, go go go go. | 她要跑了 快行动 |
[32:17] | Stop! FBI! | 不许动 联邦调查局 |
[32:19] | FBI! Out of the way! Everyone! Move! Move! | 联调局 闪开 所有人让开 |
[32:22] | Stop! | 站住 |
[32:25] | She’s getting to the fountain. | 她奔喷泉去了 |
[32:27] | Get on the other side! | 到另一头去 |
[32:29] | Hold her right there! | 拦住她 |
[32:30] | Avery Schultz. | 艾芙莉·舒尔茨 |
[32:33] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[32:37] | Subject is contained! Repeat! Subject is contained! | 目标已被控制 重复 目标已被控制 |
[32:41] | Come on out of there. | 走出来 |
[32:45] | I would have never thought it was her. | 再怎么样都想不到会是她 |
[32:48] | Huh. Really? You surprise me. | 是吗 真没想到 |
[32:49] | You normally have such good people instincts. | 你看人不是一向很准吗 |
[32:51] | I do? | 真的 |
[32:52] | No, I’m kidding. | 不是 开玩笑的 |
[32:54] | Well, I was kidding that I was kidding. | 说开玩笑是逗你呢 |
[32:56] | You have very good people instincts. | 你看人非常准 |
[32:59] | It’s just your people skills are a little… | 不过你的交际能力就有点儿… |
[33:01] | Oh, you’re hilarious. | 非常好笑 |
[33:03] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[33:04] | Nicely done, Cho. | 干得好 周 |
[33:07] | You look great in that hat. | 你戴这帽子很好看 |
[33:22] | We searched your apartment. | 我们搜了你的住处 |
[33:25] | Some nice shoes, but otherwise kind of Spartan. | 就几双好鞋子 其他都挺简陋的 |
[33:29] | Your buyer says he paid you almost $500,000. | 你的买家说他给了你五十万呢 |
[33:33] | My mom has medical issues. | 我妈身体不好 |
[33:36] | And I have drug issues, to be frank. | 不瞒你说 我还有毒瘾 |
[33:39] | So the money goes. | 所以钱都花没了 |
[33:40] | How’d you get started in the espionage business? | 你怎么开始从事间谍活动的 |
[33:42] | My dad was a big-deal currency trader until he went bust. | 我爸曾是外汇交易的老手 后来破产了 |
[33:46] | We lost everything. | 我们失去了一切 |
[33:48] | Five years ago, he killed himself. | 五年前 他自杀了 |
[33:53] | I was desperate, | 我当时很绝望 |
[33:54] | so a man reached out to me on the Internet, | 有个人在网上联系到我 |
[33:56] | said he was a friend of my father’s, | 说是我父亲的朋友 |
[33:58] | said he was a journalist, | 他说他是记者 |
[34:00] | said he would pay me for gossip | 说我只要向他提供高科技领域的小道消息 |
[34:02] | from the high-tech world. | 他就付我钱 |
[34:04] | And what’s the name of this man? | 那人叫什么名字 |
[34:05] | Oh, he doesn’t exist. | 根本就没这个人 |
[34:07] | He is a crime syndicate in Russia someplace, I think. | 应该是俄罗斯的某个犯罪集团 |
[34:12] | By the time I realized that, it was too late. | 等我反应过来的时候 已经来不及了 |
[34:13] | I had gone too far already. | 我已经陷得太深了 |
[34:15] | When I said I wanted to stop, | 我说我不想干了 |
[34:16] | they threatened to tell Cartesian what I had been doing, | 他们就威胁要把我做的事告诉卡迪讯 |
[34:19] | so…I had to keep doing it. | 所以我只好继续 |
[34:23] | Then that idiot started following me. | 后来那个白痴就开始跟踪我 |
[34:25] | Charles Whitaker. | 查尔斯·惠特克 |
[34:27] | I had a feeling someone was watching, | 我能感觉到有人在盯着我 |
[34:31] | but you do, don’t you? | 可一般人都会有这感觉 对吧 |
[34:33] | When you’re doing stuff like that, you get paranoid. | 只要你干了那种事 总会疑神疑鬼的 |
[34:35] | So I forced myself to ignore the feeling. | 所以我就强迫自己不去理会这种感觉 |
[34:38] | Big mistake. | 大错特错 |
[34:39] | We were both in the office on Sunday. | 周日我们都在办公室 |
[34:41] | He told me he knew what was going on. | 他说他知道怎么回事了 |
[34:44] | Avery, we work for the Pentagon. | 艾芙莉 我们受雇于五角大楼 |
[34:47] | W-what you’re doing… they call treason. | 你这么做 是叛国 |
[34:50] | You have to stop. | 停手吧 |
[34:51] | Treason? | 叛国 |
[34:53] | Charles, it’s a game. | 查尔斯 这是场游戏 |
[34:56] | It’s something we do for fun, | 我和几个大学同学 |
[34:58] | me and bunch of friends from college. | 我们闹着玩呢 |
[34:59] | We’ve been doing it for years. | 我们玩了好几年了 |
[35:01] | It’s like a scavenger hunt. | 就跟寻宝游戏一样 |
[35:02] | So, you’re not selling stuff? | 就是说你没有卖情报 |
[35:04] | Me? A spy? Really? | 我吗 我是间谍 怎么会 |
[35:08] | No. | 不是 |
[35:10] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[35:14] | It’s just a game. | 就是场游戏而已 |
[35:18] | But I knew that lie was not gonna hold him for long. | 可我知道这个谎早晚会被拆穿 |
[35:21] | I knew I had to keep him quiet. | 我不能让他说出去 |
[35:24] | So I went to see him early Monday. | 周一一大早我就去找他 |
[35:30] | Can we talk? | 能谈谈吗 |
[35:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:32] | Come in, I guess. | 请进 |
[35:50] | I put enough drugs in him to kill a horse. | 我给他下的药都足够毒死一匹马了 |
[35:55] | He didn’t look it, but that guy was strong. | 你别看他那样 他很壮的 |
[35:59] | Shame you had to kill him. | 可惜你把他杀了 |
[36:00] | Hey, you’re a cop. | 你只是个警察 |
[36:02] | You’re not a judge. | 不是法官 |
[36:04] | Don’t judge me. I had no choice. | 别说三道四的 我别无选择 |
[36:07] | No, you had a choice. | 不 你有选择 |
[36:08] | Yeah, I could have given up. | 没错 我确实可以收手 |
[36:10] | But I don’t give up. | 可我坚持下来了 |
[36:14] | And that is a virtue. It’s not a sin. | 这是美德 不是罪过 |
[36:28] | Wayne? | 韦恩 |
[36:29] | Hey, Grace, I can’t contact Ardiles. | 格蕾斯 我联系不上阿迪勒斯 |
[36:32] | His office hasn’t heard from him since Friday. | 他同事从周五起就没他消息了 |
[36:33] | Can’t exactly call the guy | 总不能打电话给他 |
[36:34] | and tell him his cellphone’s been bugged. | 说他的电话被窃听了 |
[36:36] | Can you ping his cellphone, | 能不能定位他的手机 |
[36:37] | – try and figure out where he is? – Sure thing. | -看看他在哪里 -当然了 |
[36:43] | 1313 Owens Street. | 欧文大街1313号 |
[36:45] | 1313 Owens Street. | 欧文大街1313号 |
[36:49] | Yeah, got it. | 好 知道了 |
[36:51] | Hey, are you gonna be home for dinner? | 你回来吃晚饭吗 |
[36:53] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 回去吃 |
[36:55] | Wait. Are you at that dirty taco truck? | 等等 你又在那个卖玉米饼的破车那儿了吧 |
[37:00] | I can literally hear you trying to think up an excuse. | 我都能听见你在编借口 |
[37:02] | No. That’s the sound of me eating a taco. | 不是 我在吃玉米饼呢 |
[37:06] | Salad tonight. I promise. | 今晚只吃沙拉了 我保证 |
[37:07] | I love you. Bye. | 我爱你 再见 |
[37:09] | Hey, baby. What are you doing? | 宝贝 你干嘛呢 |
[37:17] | The National Intelligence Distinguished Service Medal — | 国家情报杰出服务奖章 |
[37:22] | For your brother’s selfless contributions | 以表彰你弟弟为国家情报事业 |
[37:24] | to the intelligence community. | 作出的无私奉献 |
[37:26] | You should be very proud of him. | 你应该为他骄傲 |
[37:37] | Now we’ll get you to the presentation room, okay? | 我们带你去展示室吧 |
[37:40] | Agent Fischer, you coming along? | 费舍尔探员 一起来吗 |
[37:42] | Cho and Lisbon are already there. | 周和里斯本已经在那儿了 |
[37:44] | Ah, I’ll be along in a moment, Sir. | 我一会儿过去 长官 |
[37:46] | Okay. | 行 |
[37:54] | Okay, he’s gone. | 好了 他走了 |
[37:56] | Scaredy-cat. | 胆小鬼 |
[37:58] | Just being considerate. | 我这是为他着想 |
[38:00] | Seeing me again would have spoiled his big day. | 免得他看到我扫了兴致 |
[38:03] | Oh, by the way, I just, uh — | 有件事 |
[38:05] | I found the trailer I was looking for. | 我找到了梦寐以求的房车 |
[38:08] | You can have any vehicle you want, | 你什么车不好选 |
[38:10] | and you choose an airstream trailer? | 非选辆清风房车 |
[38:12] | But that — it’s for an old retired couple. | 那可是给退休的老头老太开的 |
[38:15] | I think it’s an elegant solution — | 我觉得两全其美 |
[38:17] | an office and a vehicle in one. | 办公开车两不误 |
[38:19] | Could change my entire approach to solving crimes. | 可以从根本上转变我的破案之道 |
[38:22] | I won’t fight you on that. | 这一点我同意 |
[38:24] | Hey, what did you say to him that | 你跟他说什么了 |
[38:25] | made him so angry that he hit you? | 他气得要打你 |
[38:27] | Oh, I have a foolproof line. | 有句话百试不爽 |
[38:34] | Foolproof. | 百试不爽吧 |
[38:52] | 1313 Owens Street. | 欧文大街1313号 |
[39:58] | This is Wayne. Leave a message. | 我是韦恩 有事请留言 |
[40:00] | Wayne, uh, call me back as soon as you get this. | 韦恩 听到留言就给我打电话 |
[40:04] | Actually, don’t call me back. | 还是别打电话了 |
[40:06] | Just, uh, m-meet me at the corner where you had lunch. | 我们在你吃午饭的地方见 |
[40:08] | I’ll be waiting for you. | 我在那儿等你 |
[40:11] | Don’t worry. It’s not the kids. | 别担心 不是孩子的事 |
[40:13] | Ardiles isn’t the only one being bugged. | 不光阿迪勒斯被监听了 |
[40:16] | It’s all of us. | 我们都被监听了 |