时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | 加兹登森林 自由公民农场 | |
[00:45] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[00:48] | Oh, damn it! | 该死的 |
[01:04] | Get the kids inside! | 把孩子们带回屋里 |
[01:06] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[01:08] | Move! | 动作要快 |
[01:12] | All right, you know what to do! | 你们知道该怎么做 |
[01:15] | Quickly! Quickly! | 快点 快 |
[01:20] | Get them inside! | 都带回屋里 |
[01:22] | All right, let’s go, men. This is not a drill. | 注意了 兄弟们 这不是演习 |
[01:23] | Take the guns. Get your ammo. | 拿好枪 准备好弹药 |
[01:52] | I’m Special Agent Dennis Abbott with the F.B.I. | 我是联调局特别探员丹尼斯·阿尔伯 |
[01:57] | Means nothing here. | 头衔在这一文不值 |
[01:58] | Well, that’s okay, son. | 那也没关系 孩子 |
[02:00] | I’d like to speak with whoever’s in charge here. | 我想和这里的负责人谈谈 |
[02:03] | They’ll send someone out if they want to send someone out. | 他们想派人出来的时候自然会出来 |
[02:25] | Easy! Easy. | 别激动 别激动 |
[02:29] | Guys, does it have to be so serious? | 各位 干嘛搞得这么紧张呢 |
[02:31] | Can we just relax a little? | 放松一点 |
[03:10] | It’s the D.O.J. again. | 又是司法部打来的 |
[03:12] | Need to get used to it. | 得学会习惯了 |
[03:13] | Your victim was a high-profile U.S attorney. | 死者是一名美国高层检察官 |
[03:15] | The Solicitor General’s demanding answers. | 副检察长要求尽快给出明确答复 |
[03:17] | Esta calle está Bloqueada. | 这条路封道了[加利西亚语] |
[03:20] | Uh, no problemo, Moisés. | 没事 摩西[加利西亚语] |
[03:22] | Uh, they’re — they’re with me. | 他们跟我一起的 |
[03:31] | Hey, Jane. | 嘿 简 |
[03:33] | – How was the flight? – Fine. | -飞来路上感觉怎样 -挺好 |
[03:34] | How long you been here? | 你到这多久了 |
[03:35] | Oh, about an hour or so. | 大概一小时 |
[03:37] | Yeah, that thing is very smooth, very smooth on the freeway. | 那辆车很平稳 在高速上开得很稳 |
[03:41] | I told you it’d be faster to drive. | 跟你们说了开车过来更快 |
[03:42] | Where’s, uh, Lisbon? No Lisbon? | 里斯本在哪 里斯本没来吗 |
[03:44] | Back in Austin. She’s still dealing with Ardiles’ murder. | 她在奥斯汀 还在处理阿迪莱斯的谋杀案 |
[03:47] | Uh, dos champurrados, uh, para mi amigos. | 给我的朋友来两杯墨西哥热巧克力 |
[03:50] | – Oh, I’m fine. -No, thanks. | -不用了 -不用了 谢谢 |
[03:52] | You’re missing out. It’s very, very good. | 不喝你们会遗憾的 真的非常好喝 |
[03:54] | Uh, Commander Delgado, | 这位是德尔加多警长 |
[03:55] | Special Agent Fischer, Special Agent Cho. | 这两位是特别探员费舍尔和周 |
[03:58] | Mucho gusto. | 幸会[西语] |
[04:00] | As soon as I heard the | 我一得知 |
[04:00] | victim was an attorney for the U.S government, | 死者是美国政府检察官 |
[04:02] | I made this case my top priority. | 就将此案列入优先侦破之列 |
[04:04] | This way, please. | 请往这走 |
[04:10] | So, Commander Delgado, how did you I.D the body so quickly? | 德尔加多警长 你们是如何这么快确认尸体身份的 |
[04:13] | Medical alert bracelet. | 她戴了医用警觉识别腕带 |
[04:15] | This is Edith Firlock, | 她叫伊迪丝·弗尔洛克 |
[04:17] | 53 years of age, | 五十三岁 |
[04:18] | had a severe nut and dairy allergy. | 患有严重的坚果与乳制品过敏症 |
[04:21] | That’s not what killed her. | 但导致她死亡的原因不是这个 |
[04:22] | It was a bullet to the brain. | 而是击中她头部的一颗子弹 |
[04:24] | I’ve already conducted my examination. | 我已经检查过了 |
[04:26] | Thank you, Jane. | 谢谢 简 |
[04:29] | – What time was the body found? – 8:00 this morning. | -尸体是何时被发现的 -今早八点 |
[04:32] | Lack of blood on-scene suggests that she was shot somewhere else | 现场血迹不多 表明她是在别处被枪击致死 |
[04:35] | and dumped here. | 然后弃尸于此 |
[04:35] | Any witnesses see the body arrive? | 当时有人目击弃尸过程吗 |
[04:37] | None that will talk about it. | 没有人肯开口 |
[04:38] | Clean shot to the back of the head, execution-style. | 后脑干净利落一枪 类似处决的意味 |
[04:41] | Could be Juarez cartel. | 可能是华雷斯贩毒集团干的 |
[04:42] | The local police are exploring that angle right now. | 本地警方已就此方向展开调查 |
[04:45] | I’m telling you guys, | 听着 |
[04:45] | the Commander and I have been through all of this. | 我跟警长各方面都已经分析过了 |
[04:48] | Let’s just save a little time, shall we? | 咱们来节省点时间吧 |
[04:49] | Have a look at the t-shirt. | 看这件T恤 |
[04:53] | The sandals. | 她穿了凉鞋 |
[04:55] | And this… | 还有这个 |
[04:57] | Tattoo. | 纹身 |
[04:59] | It looks like an insignia. | 看着像个徽章 |
[05:01] | So, she has a tattoo and likes casual clothing. | 她纹了纹身 穿着很随便 所以呢 |
[05:04] | But she doesn’t. | 她不是这样的 |
[05:05] | She’s a federal attorney. | 她是个联邦检察官 |
[05:07] | The clear nail polish and the conservative hairstyle | 从她手上的透明指甲油和她保守的发型 |
[05:10] | Suggest that she — | 可以看出她 |
[05:11] | She worked very hard to look well-groomed | 非常努力使自己看起来着装整齐 |
[05:12] | and authoritative… | 有威信 |
[05:15] | Yet she’s dressed up as an old-fashioned hippie. | 但是她打扮得就像一个旧派的嬉皮士 |
[05:19] | It’s a costume. Undercover. | 这是乔装 她在做卧底 |
[05:22] | What is that about? | 为了什么事 |
[05:24] | Firlock lived in Fort Worth. | 弗尔洛克住在沃斯堡 |
[05:25] | Do we know why she was in Mexico? | 知道她为什么在墨西哥吗 |
[05:27] | Nah, she had no official business down here. | 不知道 不是因为公事过来的 |
[05:29] | Border Patrol says Edith Firlock never crossed into Mexico. | 边境巡逻队表示伊迪丝·弗尔洛克从未过境到墨西哥 |
[05:32] | We have no record of her flying or driving here. | 没有她乘坐飞机或驾车到此的任何记录 |
[05:34] | Well, she crossed the border somehow. | 总之她不知用何种办法越境到了这里 |
[05:36] | I’ll call Wylie, check the surveillance on our side. | 我打给怀利 让他查看下美国那边的监控 |
[05:42] | So, lunch. | 午饭吃什么 |
[05:45] | You like tamales? | 喜欢玉米粉蒸肉吗 |
[05:53] | Ms. Graham? | 格雷厄姆女士 |
[05:54] | Just call me Elsie. | 叫我埃尔希就好 |
[05:56] | Oh, before I forget, this was Edith’s. | 趁我还没忘 这是伊迪丝的电脑 |
[06:00] | They asked me to bring it. | 他们叫我带来的 |
[06:01] | Thank you. Please, take a seat. | 谢谢 请坐 |
[06:06] | Edith was always on that thing. | 伊迪丝总是一头扑在电脑前 |
[06:08] | If she wasn’t prepping for a case, she was photo-sharing. | 不是准备案子 就是在分享照片 |
[06:11] | And how long had you been renting a room from Edith? | 你跟伊迪丝租住房间多久了 |
[06:14] | Five years. | 五年了 |
[06:15] | We met when she helped me beat an intent-to-distribute charge. | 我们是在她帮我驳回意图散布兜售毒品的指控时认识的 |
[06:19] | Never carry a suitcase across state lines for a man, | 千万不要帮一个男人带箱子过边境 |
[06:21] | no matter how good he looks. | 不管他长得多英俊 |
[06:23] | Can you think of anybody in Edith’s life | 你能想到伊迪丝生活中 |
[06:25] | who may have had a problem with her? | 有谁可能跟她有过节吗 |
[06:27] | With Edith? No one. | 跟伊迪丝吗 没人 |
[06:29] | She was the genuine article. | 她是正人君子 |
[06:31] | A little gruff, but she saw the good in people. | 脾气有点坏 但是她总能看到人好的一面 |
[06:34] | Certainly saved my life. | 她挽救了我 |
[06:36] | Uh, you’re the last person we can find who saw her, | 你是我们目前所知最后一个见到她的人 |
[06:39] | and that was yesterday at what time? | 你最后见到她是昨天何时 |
[06:41] | 6:00 a.m. | 早上六点 |
[06:42] | I was leaving for the early shift when I ran into her. | 遇到她的时候我正要出门上早班 |
[06:45] | Said she’d be back later that evening. | 她说她晚上回来 |
[06:48] | Now she’s dead. | 结果现在她死了 |
[06:51] | Did she say where she was going? | 她有说过她要去哪里吗 |
[06:53] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问过 |
[06:55] | And you’re sure she was planning on coming home last night? | 你确定她计划昨天晚上回来 |
[06:58] | She had a deposition this morning. | 她今天早上要出庭 |
[07:00] | Edith would’ve never missed that. | 伊迪丝不会错过上庭的 |
[07:03] | Her clients were her life. | 她的当事人就是她的生命 |
[07:06] | If Firlock drove from Fort Worth to Juarez, | 如果弗尔洛克从沃斯堡开车去华雷斯 |
[07:08] | she wasn’t planning to stay long. | 那她就没打算待多久 |
[07:09] | That’s a half-day drive each way. | 来回都得开上半天 |
[07:11] | Not to mention the time she would’ve | 何况要通过边境 |
[07:12] | spent just getting through the border crossing. | 她还得花上点时间 |
[07:13] | Oh, it’s — it’s not that bad. | 也没那么久啦 |
[07:15] | Shorter than airport traffic, apparently. | 很明显要比坐飞机快点 |
[07:17] | I, uh — I got some lunch. | 我买了点午餐 |
[07:19] | Tamales de carnitas. | 墨西哥粉蒸肉玉米饼 |
[07:22] | Cho, little napkin, there. | 周 给你纸巾 |
[07:26] | – There we go. – Thank you. | -开吃吧 -谢谢 |
[07:29] | What if the victim didn’t drive herself to Mexico? | 如果死者不是自己开车来墨西哥的呢 |
[07:32] | You mean what if she was abducted? | 你是说她是被绑架的 |
[07:33] | Yeah, that’s a possibility. | 是啊 有这个可能 |
[07:35] | What do you think, Jane? | 你怎么想 简 |
[07:36] | Well, I think you’re gonna want some salsa verde with that. | 我想就着萨尔萨辣酱会比较好吃 |
[07:39] | There you go. | 给你们 |
[07:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:40] | What do you think about the case? | 你对案子有什么想法 |
[07:43] | Well she was in costume, | 她乔装打扮成 |
[07:45] | pretending to be an old, leftist hippie. | 一个旧派的激进嬉皮士 |
[07:48] | Uh, you solve that mystery, | 查出为什么 |
[07:49] | and I think you’ll catch your killer. | 就能抓到凶手 |
[07:51] | If you’re right. | 你说是就是吧 |
[07:53] | Well, it does require paying attention | 这需要非常注意 |
[07:56] | to some of the details. | 某些细节 |
[07:58] | Everyone betrays truths about themselves. | 每个人都会在不经意间暴露出真实的一面 |
[08:01] | Speaking of which, ah, Cho… | 说起来 周 |
[08:04] | Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[08:05] | I got you those at the marketplace. | 我在集市给你买的 |
[08:16] | Mexican jumping beans. | 墨西哥跳豆 |
[08:17] | I knew you’d love them. | 我就知道你会喜欢 |
[08:20] | I used to love jumping beans. | 我以前很喜欢跳豆 |
[08:22] | Totally forgot about them. | 都忘记这回事了 |
[08:24] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:25] | Well, knowing what people secretly want is what I do. | 我就是能知道别人内心想要什么 |
[08:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:29] | What do I secretly want? | 我内心想要什么 |
[08:32] | You sure you want me to answer that? | 你确定要我回答这个问题吗 |
[08:34] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[08:36] | Well, how about I do one better? I’ll just get you one. | 要不来点更有趣的 我直接给你找一个 |
[08:39] | It’ll be my little gift to you. | 明天我会拿它作为小礼物给你 |
[08:41] | One what? | 一个什么 |
[08:44] | Come in! | 进来 |
[08:47] | Commander, thank you very much. | 队长 非常感谢 |
[08:49] | What a great lunch suggestion. It’s delicious. | 午餐推荐真的很棒 非常美味 |
[08:51] | You want some? | 你要来点吗 |
[08:52] | No, no. I’m good. | 不用了 谢了 |
[08:53] | I just came to let you know that this isn’t a cartel hit. | 我就是来告诉你们这不是贩毒集团做的 |
[08:56] | How can you be sure? | 为什么这么肯定 |
[08:57] | The local police tell me that there’s a field | 当地警方告诉我有这么一个地方 |
[08:59] | very close, very secluded, | 非常隐秘 与世隔离 |
[09:00] | where the Juarez cartel put their bodies. | 华雷斯的贩毒集团都抛尸在那里 |
[09:03] | It’s a custom. | 这是传统 |
[09:04] | Everybody around here uses the field | 这里任何人要抛尸 |
[09:06] | when they have a body to dump. | 都会去那里 |
[09:07] | So not a local. | 所以不是当地人 |
[09:09] | Could be an old client with a beef, | 也许是和她有矛盾的以前的当事人 |
[09:10] | blames his lawyer for prison time, wants payback. | 怪律师让他坐牢 想要报复 |
[09:12] | Yeah. We need to look at Firlock’s case files. | 我们得查查弗尔洛克的案件档案 |
[09:16] | I’ll call Abbott. | 我给艾博特打个电话 |
[09:17] | Meet you back in Austin? | 奥斯丁见 |
[09:18] | Yeah. I may be a little delayed. | 我晚点回去 |
[09:19] | I want to go take another look | 回去前我想再去 |
[09:20] | at the crime scene before I roll out of here. | 看一次案发现场 |
[09:26] | According to Firlock’s colleagues, | 据弗尔洛克的同事说 |
[09:27] | she had the best record of any defense attorney | 她是第五巡回审判区最好的 |
[09:30] | in the Fifth Circuit. | 辩护律师 |
[09:32] | Gave the AUSAs hell, | 让助理检察官生不如死 |
[09:33] | and did it with very little money. | 而且还没想靠这个赚钱 |
[09:35] | No wonder she was highly sought after. | 难怪有那么多人找她 |
[09:37] | But still, being a federal public defender | 但是联邦公设辩护律师 |
[09:38] | seems like a thankless job. | 仍然不是个讨好的工作 |
[09:40] | And they also said that threats of violence from her clients | 他们还说她经常受到当事人的 |
[09:43] | were very common. | 暴力威胁 |
[09:45] | These case files just arrived from Fort Worth. | 这些案件档案刚从沃斯堡送过来 |
[09:47] | Fischer and Cho are on their way to help you dig into ’em. | 费舍尔和周会来帮你检查这些文件 |
[09:50] | Looks like fun. | 看起来很有趣 |
[09:58] | What exactly are you looking for, Mr. Jane? | 你到底在找什么 简先生 |
[10:04] | You didn’t know there was a body dump near here, | 你原来并不知道这附近有个抛尸地 |
[10:05] | but, you know, that’s to be expected. | 但是这并不奇怪 |
[10:08] | You’re an important state official. | 你是身处高位的州立官员 |
[10:09] | But the locals knew. | 但是当地人知道 |
[10:11] | And what better way is there | 还有什么掩盖罪行的方法 |
[10:12] | to hide your involvement in the crime | 能比嫁祸给贩毒集团 |
[10:14] | than to frame a cartel? | 更好呢 |
[10:16] | There is no better way. | 没有了 |
[10:17] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[10:19] | So why dump the body here and not in the body dump? | 那为什么把尸体抛在这里而不去抛尸地呢 |
[10:23] | Must be because it’s more convenient here. | 一定是因为这里更方便 |
[10:27] | But why is it more convenient? | 但为什么更方便呢 |
[11:17] | Mr. Jane. | 简先生 |
[11:26] | Mr. Jane! | 简先生 |
[11:38] | Mr. Jane? | 简先生 |
[11:45] | What have you got, Wylie? | 发现什么了 怀利 |
[11:46] | I searched border surveillance for a 100-mile radius | 我检查了华雷斯周围160公里范围内的 |
[11:49] | around the city of Juarez. | 边境监控录像 |
[11:50] | And did Firlock’s car pass through? | 有弗尔洛克的车经过的迹象吗 |
[11:51] | No. Her vehicle didn’t clear any bridges or border crossings | 没有 过去24小时里 她的车都没有 |
[11:54] | in the past 24 hours. | 通过任何大桥或是边境 |
[11:55] | Okay. Well, if she was abducted, | 如果她是被绑架的 |
[11:57] | she might’ve been in a different vehicle. | 也许她在其他车里 |
[11:59] | It’s possible, but not likely. | 有可能 但可能性并不大 |
[12:01] | Well, first of all, | 首先 |
[12:01] | her car should’ve been found abandoned by now. | 如果那样的话 她的车现在应该已经被发现遗弃了 |
[12:03] | We have half of Texas looking for it. | 毕竟半个德州的警力都在找它 |
[12:05] | Then there’s the thermal-imaging scanners at the border. | 其次在边境检查站有热成像扫描仪 |
[12:08] | Even a body in a trunk will have registered a heat signature, | 就算有尸体藏在后备箱也会被标记出来 |
[12:11] | but there were no suspicious reports last night. | 但昨晚没有任何可疑报告 |
[12:13] | All right. What about illegal routes? | 那非法路线呢 |
[12:16] | I checked with the D.E.A, I.C.E, and Border Patrol — | 我和缉毒局 移民局 和边境巡逻队都联系过了 |
[12:18] | No unusual sightings. | 没有可疑迹象 |
[12:20] | I-I-it’s like Firlock appeared in Juarez out of thin air. | 弗尔洛克就好像是凭空出现在华雷斯的 |
[12:28] | Hey, Jane. | 嗨 简 |
[12:29] | I-I think I know how Edith made it to Mexico, | 我想我弄明白了伊迪丝是怎么去的墨西哥 |
[12:31] | but I need you to track my phone. | 不过我需要你追踪我手机信号 |
[12:33] | Just tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪 |
[12:35] | Well, that’s the problem. | 这是个问题 |
[12:36] | I don’t really know where I am. | 我不知道我这是在哪 |
[12:39] | Jane, I’m gonna need a little more information than that. | 简 你得多告诉我点信息才行 |
[12:43] | Jane. | 简 |
[12:46] | What’s wrong with Jane? | 简怎么了 |
[12:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:49] | Jane, are you there? | 简 你还在吗 |
[13:10] | Well, these are the coordinates Jane was calling from. | 这是简打电话的地方 |
[13:14] | No, this can’t be right. | 不对 搞错了吧 |
[13:17] | We had to cross the border. | 我们越过了边境 |
[13:18] | The map says we’re in Gentry, Texas, now. | 地图显示我们是在德克萨斯州金特里 |
[13:20] | We left Jane in Mexico. | 我们把简留在墨西哥了 |
[13:24] | Well, the Rio Grande’s right down there. | 格兰德河就在那 |
[13:28] | Let me try calling him again. | 我再给他打一遍 |
[13:35] | We got a truck coming down the road. | 有辆卡车过来了 |
[13:46] | What the hell you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[13:47] | This is private property! | 这里是私人领地 |
[13:50] | FBI. Put down the rifle. | 联调局的 把枪放下 |
[13:53] | Show me your badge. | 给我看看你们的警徽 |
[13:54] | Can’t do that until you lower your weapon. | 你得先把枪放下 |
[13:57] | I ain’t lowering my weapon until you show me a badge. | 你不给我看警徽我就不放下枪 |
[14:02] | Hey, guys. Sorry to interrupt. | 各位 抱歉打断一下 |
[14:06] | Just listen. | 听我说 |
[14:07] | Whatever happens — whatever happens, don’t shoot. | 无论发生什么 无论发生什么 别开枪 |
[14:23] | Jane? | 简 |
[14:29] | Jane, where did you come from? | 简 你从哪冒出来的 |
[14:32] | Mexico! | 墨西哥 |
[14:34] | In the tunnel! | 就在地道那边 |
[14:40] | This is the Juarez Cartel we’re talking about. | 他们可是华雷斯贩毒集团 |
[14:43] | I had no choice but to let them dig that tunnel! | 我别无选择 只好同意他们挖那条地道 |
[14:48] | You let them build a thousand-yard tunnel into your land, | 你让他们从你的地盘上挖了条900多米的地道 |
[14:51] | and yet you got nothing in return, Mr. Phelps? | 你没有拿到什么好处吗 费尔普斯先生 |
[14:53] | Of course I did. | 当然有 |
[14:54] | But what was I supposed to do? | 但我能怎么办 |
[14:56] | They threatened my family. | 他们威胁了我的家人 |
[14:58] | We found blood on your land, a lot of it… | 我们在你的地盘上发现了血迹 很大一片 |
[15:01] | …200 feet from your tunnel’s entrance. | 距离你那边地道入口60米的地方 |
[15:04] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对这事毫不知情 |
[15:05] | Type “B,” Same as Edith Firlock. | B型 和伊迪丝·弗尔洛克的血型一样 |
[15:07] | Who is Edith Firlock? | 伊迪丝·弗尔洛克是谁 |
[15:09] | The innocent woman you killed | 那个被你杀死 |
[15:10] | and dragged through the tunnel and dumped in Juarez. | 然后又通过地道被抛到华雷斯的无辜女人 |
[15:12] | It’s only a matter of time before we find your DNA on her body. | 我们从她身上找到你的DNA只是时间问题 |
[15:20] | That’s not how it happened at all. | 事情不是那样的 |
[15:22] | No? Tell me. | 不是吗 跟我讲讲 |
[15:25] | Early yesterday morning, I went to check on the cattle, | 昨天一早 我去查看我的家畜 |
[15:27] | saw some buzzards. | 却发现有几只秃鹰 |
[15:30] | Drove out, thinking that one of my herd was down. | 我赶走了它们 我以为是我的牲畜死了 |
[15:33] | Found that woman dead. | 结果发现是那个死了的女人 |
[15:35] | She was lying there with her arms crossed, all creepy-like. | 她躺在那 胳膊交叉着 很吓人 |
[15:40] | Last thing I needed was cops snooping around. | 我可不想警察来这里四处调查 |
[15:45] | So I moved her. | 所以我就把她搬走了 |
[15:47] | What’d you do with her car? | 你怎么处理她的车 |
[15:49] | There was no car. It was just the body. | 没有车 只有尸体 |
[15:51] | Mr. Phelps is guilty of many things | 费尔普斯先生犯的罪 |
[15:53] | that will put him in jail for a long time. | 足以让他在监狱待上很长时间 |
[15:55] | But you don’t think he killed Firlock. | 但你觉得他不是杀弗尔洛克的凶手 |
[15:57] | No, I don’t. | 对 没错 |
[15:59] | Neither do I. | 我也这么认为 |
[16:00] | No? | 是吗 |
[16:06] | We would’ve found more blood in the tunnel. | 如果是他的话地道里会有更多的血 |
[16:08] | So we agree. | 所以我们意见一致了 |
[16:10] | I won’t tell anyone if you don’t. | 只要你不说 我就不说 |
[16:12] | But someone did kill that woman on Phelps’ property, | 但是的确有人在费尔普斯的地盘上杀了她 |
[16:15] | Someone who didn’t know about the tunnel, | 而且这人不知道有地道 |
[16:16] | or they would’ve hidden the body themselves. | 否则就会把尸体藏在里面了 |
[16:18] | What I’m more interested in is how Phelps found the body. | 我感兴趣的是费尔普斯发现尸体时的情况 |
[16:20] | With her arms crossed. | 胳膊交叉着 |
[16:22] | Well, it suggests a degree of care. | 这表明凶手在意她 |
[16:24] | So you think the killer knew Firlock. | 这么说你认为凶手认识弗尔洛克 |
[16:25] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[16:27] | Is this what I secretly want? | 这就是我内心想要的东西吗 |
[16:28] | – This better be good. – Agent Fischer, | -最好是好东西 -费舍尔探员 |
[16:30] | I-I completed an image search for that tattoo you sent over. | 我完成了你发给我的那张纹身照片的图像搜索 |
[16:33] | I’m sorry it took so long. | 抱歉花了这么长时间 |
[16:34] | Firlock’s tattoo is an insignia | 弗尔洛克的纹身是25年关闭的 |
[16:35] | for a legal defense fund that closed down 25 years ago. | 一家法律辩护基金会的标志 |
[16:38] | She was a member? | 她是成员吗 |
[16:39] | That’s right. They represented fringe groups… | 是的 他们为弱势群体辩护 |
[16:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:42] | Is that a tamagotchi? | 这是电子宠物鸡吗 |
[16:46] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:47] | May I? Thank you. | 可以吗 谢谢 |
[16:48] | I-I bought that for you. | 我 我给你买的 |
[16:50] | I loved these things so much as a kid! | 我小时候可喜欢这东西了 |
[16:53] | I-I-I killed my fair share, but I’m gonna keep this one alive. | 我把我那只弄死了 不过我会好好养这只的 |
[16:57] | Thank you so much! | 太谢谢你了 |
[16:58] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[17:01] | You must’ve been a real hoot | 在别的孩子的生日聚会上 |
[17:03] | at other kids’ birthday parties. | 你肯定很不受欢迎 |
[17:07] | What was Firlock doing in Gentry? | 弗尔洛克去金特里干什么 |
[17:09] | It’s a long way to drive for a day trip. | 一日游的话路程有点长 |
[17:11] | But it’s a nice drive, though. | 不过风景不错 |
[17:14] | How you doing on the case files? | 案卷查得怎么样 |
[17:15] | They put me to sleep. | 太无聊了 |
[17:16] | I decided to take a break and look at her photo-share site. | 我决定休息一会 看看她的照片分享主页 |
[17:19] | Check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[17:22] | These are the pictures she downloaded | 这些是她去金特里的前一晚 |
[17:24] | the night before she left for Gentry. | 下载的照片 |
[17:26] | Farmers market. Lovely. | 农贸市场 不错 |
[17:27] | I wonder where it is. | 我好奇这是哪里 |
[17:28] | Well, that’s easy — Gentry. | 很简单 金特里 |
[17:31] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[17:32] | Those wind turbines are the same ones you can see from Phelps’ ranch. | 那些风力发电机和费尔普斯农场里的一样 |
[17:36] | Okay, so she sees these photos on the Internet, | 好吧 这么说她在网上看到了这些照片 |
[17:38] | and the next day, she jumps in her car | 然后第二天就开着车 |
[17:39] | for an all-day road trip? | 开始自驾一日游了 |
[17:41] | Why does somebody do that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[17:42] | Well, that corn on the cob looks very tasty. | 那个玉米看上去很好吃哦 |
[17:46] | I could drive my airstream down to Gentry. | 换了我也会开车去金特里的 |
[17:49] | Want to join me? | 想跟我一起去吗 |
[17:50] | In the silver bucket? No, thanks. | 坐你的破车 算了吧 |
[17:52] | Well, Fischer it is, then. | 那我只好找费舍尔去了 |
[17:54] | I’m still trying to track down whoever tapped our cellphones | 我还在找那个监听我们电话 |
[17:56] | and killed Ardiles. | 并且杀了阿迪勒斯的人 |
[17:58] | Van Pelt’s got a lead, but | 范佩尔查到了条线索 不过 |
[17:59] | I’m waiting for a judge to sign off on a warrant | 我还要等法官签署搜查令 |
[18:00] | to search the property. | 去搜那个地方 |
[18:02] | Well, J.J. owes me a favor. | J.J欠我个人情 |
[18:03] | LaRoche? | 拉罗彻吗 |
[18:04] | Yeah, I heard he’s working internal affairs at SFPD. | 我听说他现在在旧金山警局内务部工作 |
[18:07] | You snap your fingers, I bet he’ll come running. | 你打个响指 我打赌他肯定会飞奔过来 |
[18:09] | Uh, we’re the last people he’d want to help. | 他最不想帮的人就是我们了 |
[18:11] | He lost his job because of us. | 他因为我们丢了工作 |
[18:12] | Well, I’m not saying he’s gonna want to help us, | 我没说他想帮我们 |
[18:14] | but if you just mention that I’m involved | 但如果你跟他说我也参与了 |
[18:16] | and that, uh, you know, he kind of owes me a favor, | 而他还欠我个人情 |
[18:18] | I think he’d be glad to help. | 他会愿意帮忙的 |
[18:23] | Just saying. | 我随便说说 |
[18:41] | We’re here already? | 这就到了 |
[18:42] | Yeah, well, we’ve been on the road for five hours. | 是啊 已经五个小时了 |
[18:45] | Oh. Guess I dozed. | 看来是我睡着了 |
[18:50] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:52] | Let’s go meet the locals. | 去见见当地人 |
[18:53] | Here are some photos of the victim we can show. | 可以拿这几张死者的照片问问他们 |
[18:56] | Well, it’s lunchtime. | 午餐时间 |
[18:58] | There’s too many people. | 人太多了 |
[19:00] | Better to wait till the crowd thins a bit. | 最好等人少点的时候再去 |
[19:03] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[19:04] | I… | 我 |
[19:06] | am going… | 要 |
[19:09] | to take a little nap. | 小睡一下 |
[19:10] | You’re gonna sleep on the job? | 你要工作时间睡觉 |
[19:20] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[19:22] | Hi. I was wondering if you’d seen this woman | 过去几天内你有没有 |
[19:23] | anywhere around here in the past couple of days. | 在附近见过这个女人 |
[19:25] | We’re trying to track her down. | 我们要寻找她的下落 |
[19:26] | Who are you? | 你是 |
[19:28] | Kim Fischer. I’m with the FBI. | 金·费舍尔 我是联调局探员 |
[19:31] | Yeah, I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[19:35] | I will take that as a “No.” | 那你是没见过了 |
[19:37] | Thank you for your time. | 打扰了 |
[20:00] | 加兹登森林公民农场 花生酱 | |
[20:00] | I’ll take one of those. | 让我尝一下 |
[20:02] | Our peanut butter is all-natural and hand-ground. | 我们的花生酱是纯天然手工研磨的 |
[20:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:08] | Wow, that’s really delicious. | 真好吃 |
[20:10] | Clancy. | 克兰西 |
[20:11] | Kim. | 金 |
[20:13] | Clancy, you look like a man | 克兰西 你看起来 |
[20:13] | who knows his way around this market. | 好像很会做生意的样子 |
[20:15] | Well, I’ve been working here for a couple of years, so… | 在这工作好几年了 |
[20:17] | I could use your help. | 那你可以帮我个忙 |
[20:20] | Have you seen this woman? | 你见过她吗 |
[20:22] | She might’ve been here a few days ago | 她前几天可能来过 |
[20:23] | wearing a “Free Mandela” T-shirt. | 穿着“释放曼德拉”的T恤 |
[20:25] | Oh, yeah. | 是 |
[20:26] | I remember the T-shirt. I believe I gave her a sample. | 我记得那件T恤 我给她试吃过 |
[20:28] | Do you remember anything else? | 还记得别的吗 |
[20:30] | Uh, did she have anyone with her? | 有别人和她一起吗 |
[20:31] | So, are you the cop lady everybody’s talking about? | 你就是那个大家说的女警察 |
[20:35] | Cop lady? | 女警察 |
[20:37] | Uh, I’m with the FBI. | 我是联调局探员 |
[20:38] | As an officer of the law, you’re required to announce yourself. | 作为执法人员 你应该先表明身份 |
[20:41] | Wow. Okay. Uh, an innocent woman was murdered. | 一个无辜的女人被杀害了 |
[20:43] | I’m just looking for information. | 我只是在找有用的线索 |
[20:45] | Oh, you want the truth, and yet you approach me with artifice. | 你想要真相却来骗我 |
[20:48] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[20:50] | Special Agent Fischer. | 特别探员费舍尔 |
[20:51] | “Special,” indeed. | 真是够特别的 |
[20:53] | Uh, well, Agent Fischer, | 费舍尔探员 |
[20:55] | How do you expect anyone to follow the rules of the government | 连你们自己都不遵守法律法规 |
[20:57] | if you won’t follow them yourself? | 怎么指望别人遵守呢 |
[21:07] | Hello, LaRoche. | 嗨 拉罗彻 |
[21:10] | Looks like you’re keeping busy. | 看来你挺忙的 |
[21:13] | As keen-eyed as ever, young Rigsby. | 眼光和以前一样锐利啊 瑞斯比 |
[21:16] | Van Pelt. | 范佩尔 |
[21:17] | Are you enjoying internal affairs? | 你喜欢内务部的工作吗 |
[21:19] | Dealing with mistrust and disdain | 每天面对怀疑和鄙视 |
[21:21] | for half the paycheck I got at CBI? | 却只拿加调局时候一半的薪水 |
[21:24] | No, I am not enjoying internal affairs. | 不 我不喜欢内务部 |
[21:28] | But you’re not here to discuss my problems, are you? | 但是你们来不是听我抱怨的 对吗 |
[21:31] | I believe Lisbon called. | 里斯本打过电话给你了吧 |
[21:35] | Your old team’s phones are being bugged, Ardiles’ murder — | 你们的电话被监听 阿迪勒斯的死 |
[21:38] | Yes, she — she told me. | 是的 她告诉我了 |
[21:42] | To be honest, I am not interested | 说实话 我对你们身边的 |
[21:44] | in the headache that seems to accompany you all. | 那些头疼事完全没兴趣 |
[21:49] | As bad as this job is, it’s drama-free. | 尽管这份工作很烂 但却没那么多事 |
[21:54] | Good day. | 日安 请吧 |
[21:57] | Uh, we were told to remind you that you owe Jane. | 简让我们提醒你 你还欠他人情 |
[22:01] | And if you help us out, your debt with him will be settled. | 如果你帮我们 就和他两清了 |
[22:12] | I will…secure the warrant and search the premises. | 我会弄到逮捕令 对房屋进行搜查 |
[22:16] | I will let you know if I find anything. | 有发现我会通知你们 |
[22:18] | I would like to assist with the search. | 我想协助你搜查 |
[22:21] | You’re no longer on active duty. | 你已经不是在职人员了 |
[22:23] | J.J., our lives are at risk here. | J.J 我们的生命正受到威胁 |
[22:25] | Drama…free. | 没那么多事 |
[22:29] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:39] | Tough rodeo. | 挺难斗的啊 |
[22:40] | Tough, but not without rewards. | 是很难 不过也不是没有回报 |
[22:43] | Clancy at the peanut-butter stand remembers giving Firlock a sample. | 花生酱摊的克兰西记得给弗尔洛克试吃过 |
[22:46] | Oh. Well, that’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[22:48] | Yeah. Once he heard I was FBI, | 他一听说我是联调局的 |
[22:49] | he shut down like everybody else. | 就和别人一样闭嘴不言了 |
[22:51] | Maybe someone found out Firlock was a Federal P.D. | 也许有人发现弗尔洛克是联邦政府的人 |
[22:54] | and took offense. | 然后感到被侵犯了呢 |
[22:55] | Well, that’s a reasonable theory. | 非常合理的想法 |
[22:57] | But it’s wrong. | 但是不对 |
[23:02] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[23:03] | Uh, well, you said that Edith accepted a peanut-butter sample? | 你说伊迪丝试吃过一份花生酱 |
[23:09] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么这么做 |
[23:11] | Her medical alert bracelet said that she was allergic to nuts. | 她的医疗手环写着她对花生过敏 |
[23:15] | Bingo. My turn. | 答对了 到我了 |
[23:19] | Would you care to try some freshly ground peanut butter? | 想尝点鲜榨花生酱吗 |
[23:23] | Oh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[23:24] | Don’t mind if I do. | 不客气了 |
[23:32] | That is delicious. You make that? | 很美味 你自己做的吗 |
[23:34] | Sure did. | 当然了 |
[23:38] | Let me get a jar of that for the road. | 买一罐路上吃 |
[23:41] | Thanks, and, um… | 谢了 |
[23:43] | oh, and this, one of those. | 还有这个 来一罐 |
[23:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:46] | Mm, how’s $10 for both? | 一共十块钱怎么样 |
[23:48] | Very reasonable. | 挺公道 |
[23:50] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪 |
[23:52] | Uh, probably west. | 西边吧大概 |
[23:54] | Yeah, no — no set plan, | 没什么具体计划 |
[23:55] | just looking for some level road to set the silver sovereign on. | 就是想找条平坦的路来开那辆银色大家伙 |
[23:58] | It’s a nice rig. | 车不错 |
[23:59] | Yeah, it’s home. | 那是我家 |
[24:00] | At least till I find someplace to settle down. | 至少在我找到地方安定之前是 |
[24:03] | Gonna get myself a farm one day. | 总有一天我要给自己弄个农场 |
[24:05] | It’s a good life. | 那种日子挺滋润的 |
[24:07] | “Gadsden Grove.” | 加兹登森林 |
[24:09] | “Citizens Farm.” | 公民农场 |
[24:10] | What’s the deal with that, huh? | 那儿怎么样 |
[24:12] | Just homesteaders, focusing on living our own way. | 就住了几个农场主 专心过自己的日子 |
[24:14] | Oh, yeah. Like — like a commune? | 就像一个小群体 |
[24:16] | Nah, none of that hippie stuff. | 不是嬉皮士那种群体 |
[24:19] | No, we’re just steering clear | 我们只是想避开外界 |
[24:20] | of the power grab going on out there. | 权力斗争的纷扰 |
[24:21] | Mm-hmm. I feel you. | 我懂你 |
[24:23] | If a man wants justice and freedom in this world, | 若想在这世上得到公正和自由 |
[24:25] | he’s got to get it himself. | 就得自己争取 |
[24:27] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:29] | Well, nice talking to you. | 跟你聊得很高兴 |
[24:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:31] | Better hit the road. | 我该上路了 |
[24:33] | Hey, you know, if, uh — | 那个 如果… |
[24:35] | If it’s farming you like, you should come visit us, | 如果你喜欢务农 你该去我们那儿 |
[24:37] | take a look-see. | 随便看看 |
[24:39] | Well, I don’t want to be any trouble. | 我不想麻烦你 |
[24:41] | No trouble. | 不麻烦 |
[24:42] | Actually, I’m heading back there right now. | 其实我正要回去 |
[24:48] | Yeah, sure, why not? | 那好啊 |
[24:49] | That’s a very generous offer. | 多谢你盛情相邀 |
[24:51] | – Patrick. – Alex. | -派翠克 -亚历克斯 |
[24:52] | It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance. | 很高兴认识你 |
[24:53] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[24:55] | We got a report on an abandoned vehicle | 有一辆被弃车辆的报告 |
[24:57] | that matches the description of Edith Firlock’s car. | 符合伊迪丝·弗尔洛克的车的特征 |
[25:00] | Really? Where is it? | 真的 在哪儿 |
[25:01] | Ditched in a gully not far from your current location. | 被扔在了一条山沟里 离你那儿不远 |
[25:05] | Great. I’ll drive over there with Jane, | 很好 我开车和简一起过去 |
[25:06] | and we’ll check it out. | 查看一下 |
[25:12] | Hey, Jane! Jane! | 简 简 |
[25:21] | Yes, Sir. Sitting on 1,000 acres. | 是的 先生 这里占地一千英亩 |
[25:21] | 加兹登森林 自由公民农场 | |
[25:24] | Plenty of space for crops, gardens, | 有大把地方种农作物 建菜园 |
[25:26] | private living quarters. | 还有私人生活区 |
[25:28] | It’s a sweet setup. | 布置得挺不错的 |
[25:29] | Yep. It’s home. | 对 这是我们的家园 |
[25:32] | Fully licensed under the state’s concealed-carry laws. | 我们有州枪支携带法的许可执照 |
[25:35] | Most of us on the farm here choose to exercise | 农场里大部分人都选择行使 |
[25:37] | our second-amendment rights. | 我们的第二修正案权利 |
[25:39] | Well, if you like it, I love it. | 你们喜欢就好 |
[25:43] | How’d you end up here? | 你为什么会定居在这儿 |
[25:44] | Well, like you, I looked to the government for answers | 跟你差不多 我退役之后 |
[25:46] | after I got discharged… | 想去找政府要个说法 |
[25:48] | Only it didn’t show up. | 不过什么也没要到 |
[25:50] | So I turned to the bottle for support. | 所以我开始借酒消愁 |
[25:53] | Well…I’ve been there. | 我也经历过这些 |
[25:55] | Lucky for me, the farmer that owned this place saw my struggle | 好在这儿的农场主看到了我的艰难处境 |
[25:59] | and helped me turn my life around. | 还帮着我重新振作 |
[26:01] | When he died, he left me all this, | 他死后把这些都留给了我 |
[26:04] | so I decided to do for others what he did for me — | 所以我决定像他帮助我一样去帮助他人 |
[26:07] | help people find a place to be free. | 帮人找到一个自由的地方 |
[26:10] | That’s very impressive. | 真感人 |
[26:12] | We’re always open to good people. | 我们的大门永远向好人敞开 |
[26:14] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我还没想好 |
[26:16] | Can’t stay on the road forever, Patrick. | 你不能永远在路上 派翠克 |
[26:18] | Gotta let it take you someplace. | 你总要去到某个地方的 |
[26:21] | Stay the night. Think about it, huh? | 住一晚 好好想想吧 |
[26:32] | Jane, where were you all night? | 简 你一晚上都去哪儿了 |
[26:33] | I, um… | 我… |
[26:34] | I slept at the compound. | 我睡在农场了 |
[26:36] | With the peanut-butter people? | 和那些做花生酱的人一起 |
[26:38] | Yeah. They’re really very nice. | 是啊 他们人很好 |
[26:40] | Very nice. And — and the air here is so clean. | 很好 而且这儿的空气很清新 |
[26:44] | I slept like a baby. | 我睡得好极了 |
[26:46] | Are you ever coming back? | 你还打算回来吗 |
[26:48] | Yeah, well, | 当然 |
[26:49] | as soon as I figure out who killed Edith Firlock. | 等我找出杀伊迪丝·弗尔洛克的凶手后 |
[26:52] | What makes you think the killer’s there? | 你为什么觉得凶手在那儿 |
[26:54] | Well, she drove down to Gentry | 她开车到金特里 |
[26:56] | to get in touch with someone from the peanut farm. | 是为了见花生农场里的某个人 |
[26:58] | I mean, why else would she dress like a rebel | 不然她为什么要穿成叛乱者的样子 |
[27:00] | and accept a food sample | 而且还试吃了可能导致她 |
[27:02] | that could possibly send her into anaphylactic shock? | 过敏性休克的食物 |
[27:04] | Do you have any leads? | 你有头绪了吗 |
[27:05] | No, but I have a plan. | 没 不过我有个计划 |
[27:08] | Daylight’s a-burning, pilgrim. | 太阳晒到屁股了 新来的 |
[27:10] | Oh, uh, I’ll be right out! | 我马上出来 |
[27:12] | Um, I’m gonna need, uh, a black helicopter and… | 我需要一架黑色直升机 |
[27:17] | a tank. | 和一辆坦克 |
[27:19] | Ha. Yeah, right. | 是啊 当然可以 |
[27:22] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[27:23] | – What? – I’m serious! | -什么 -我是认真的 |
[27:25] | I know what we signed up for. | 我知道我们当初就预计到这种情况了 |
[27:27] | I-I know that we have to support him | 我知道我们得支持他 |
[27:29] | and take a back seat to his whims. | 得由着他心血来潮 |
[27:30] | But he abandoned me at the farmers market yesterday. | 但他昨天把我扔在了农贸市场 |
[27:33] | Okay, well, l-let’s just think about this for a second. | 好了 仔细想想看 |
[27:38] | Jane is making a sincere effort to fit in. | 简正在努力适应这里的环境 |
[27:41] | No, he’s not. | 他并没有 |
[27:45] | Look at what he gave me yesterday, huh? | 看他昨天给了我什么 |
[27:48] | A robot. | 一个机器人 |
[27:49] | N-no, no, this is just not a robot. | 不 这可不仅仅是个机器人 |
[27:51] | This is voltron, okay? | 这是百兽王 |
[27:53] | I used to love this when I was a kid. | 我小时候可喜欢这个了 |
[27:54] | Dennis…he ditched me. | 丹尼斯 他把我给扔下了 |
[27:59] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[28:02] | Well, that’s not cool. | 这样可不好 |
[28:04] | No! No, that is far, far from cool. | 当然 简直坏透了 |
[28:08] | Okay, did Jane have something to say about it afterwards? | 之后简有什么解释吗 |
[28:10] | W– uh, who knows! He hasn’t responded | 鬼知道啊 他完全没回 |
[28:11] | to my texts or my phone calls ever since. | 我的短信和电话 |
[28:13] | I — look, where do we draw the line? | 我真是…我们的底线到底在哪 |
[28:16] | How far do we bend for this man? | 我们得迁就他到什么地步 |
[28:19] | I just got off the phone with Jane. | 我刚跟简通完电话 |
[28:20] | He says he needs a black helicopter, a convoy of vans, | 他说他需要一架黑色直升机和一支车队 |
[28:23] | and whatever you have that looks most like a tank. | 还要一个看起来要像坦克的东西 |
[28:29] | Uh, uh, Fischer — | 费舍尔 |
[28:33] | What’s her problem? | 她怎么了 |
[28:34] | She’ll be fine. | 她会好的 |
[28:36] | What in the hell were you just talking about? | 你刚才说了什么乱七八糟的 |
[28:44] | Pretty handy with that hammer. | 锤头用的不错啊 |
[28:45] | Oh, I’ve used one a time or two in my life. | 以前也用过几次 |
[28:48] | Where’d you grow up? | 你在哪里长大的 |
[28:52] | What’s wrong, Patrick? | 怎么了 派翠克 |
[28:55] | That helicopter — it’s circling us. | 那台直升机 一直在绕着我们飞 |
[28:58] | Must be some border issue. | 肯定是什么边境问题吧 |
[29:00] | No. It’s unmarked, | 不对 没有编号 |
[29:02] | Dark-colored. | 纯黑的机身 |
[29:03] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想的一样吗 |
[29:05] | Somebody doesn’t want us to know who they are. | 对方不想暴露身份 |
[29:11] | What was that about? | 怎么回事 |
[29:12] | Well, I don’t want to freak anyone out, | 我不想吓到你们 |
[29:13] | but this is usually how it starts. | 不过这一般都是前奏 |
[29:16] | They scope the property out right before they, uh… | 动手前 他们会先对私人土地侦查一番 |
[29:18] | Before what? | 动什么手 |
[29:20] | That FBI agent yesterday, the one Marcia got a picture of. | 昨天那个联邦探员 玛西娅照下来的那个 |
[29:23] | You know, she was trying to question us | 她在询问我们 |
[29:25] | about this missing woman. | 关于那个失踪女人的事 |
[29:27] | Feds must think we took her. | 联调局的人肯定认为我们抓了她 |
[29:29] | Or killed her. | 或者是杀了她 |
[29:32] | This will not do. | 怎么这样 |
[29:34] | We’re good people. This is sovereign land. | 我们是好人 这里是自治区 |
[29:41] | Guys are a little paranoid, aren’t you? | 你们过于多疑了吧 |
[29:43] | It’s not WACO. | 又不是世界空运组织来了 |
[29:44] | It was one helicopter. | 就一驾直升机而已 |
[29:45] | One black helicopter — never a good sign… | 一架黑色直升机 绝不是好兆头 |
[29:48] | Unless, of course, you’re lost. | 当然迷路时见到还是很好的 |
[29:49] | Yeah, better safe than sorry. | 防人之心不可无 |
[29:51] | We should be preparing ourselves. | 我们得做些准备 |
[29:53] | Prepare ourselves for what? | 准备什么 |
[29:55] | A black helicopter was surveilling the property | 一架黑色直升机十分钟前在 |
[29:56] | not 10 minutes ago. | 侦查我们的领土 |
[29:58] | A raid? | 准备袭击我们吗 |
[29:59] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[30:12] | There’s, like, a convoy of government vehicles headed our way. | 有一支政府车队向我们开过来了 |
[30:14] | – How many? – A lot. | -有多少 -很多 |
[30:16] | Oh, my god. I’ll open the gun locker. | 我的上帝 我去把枪支储藏柜打开 |
[30:18] | Whoa, now. We need guns? Really? | 真需要动枪吗 |
[30:21] | It’s just a helicopter, a few vans. | 只是个直升机 几辆车而已 |
[30:35] | Easy, fellas. | 镇定 哥们 |
[30:37] | Guys, does it have to be so serious? | 各位 干嘛搞得这么紧张呢 |
[30:40] | Can we just relax a little? | 放松一点 |
[30:43] | Guns down, people. | 把枪放下 各位 |
[30:45] | – Go ahead. – Guns down. | -照做 -把枪放下 |
[30:48] | All right, everybody. Lower your weapons. | 大家 把枪放下 |
[30:51] | That’s better. | 好多了嘛 |
[30:53] | We came here to talk. No gunplay, please. | 我们是来谈判的 不是来动手的 |
[30:57] | My name’s Alex Mildray. I speak for Gadsden Grove. | 我是亚历克斯·迈瑞 代表加兹登森林 |
[31:00] | Mr. Mildray, we have a warrant to search these premises. | 迈瑞先生 我们有搜查令要搜查这片区域 |
[31:03] | Search it for what? | 搜查什么 |
[31:04] | Evidence pertaining to the abduction and murder | 调查伊迪丝·弗尔洛克的 |
[31:06] | of Edith Firlock. | 绑架谋杀案 |
[31:08] | Never heard of her. | 没听说过她 |
[31:09] | Well, that may be. | 你可能没有 |
[31:10] | But somebody on this farm has heard of her. | 但农场的其他人就不一定了 |
[31:14] | Look, we’re coming in, sir, | 我们要进去搜查 先生 |
[31:16] | and I’d like to have your cooperation before we do that. | 我希望你们能配合我们 |
[31:25] | You and I have the power to save lives right now… | 你我现在掌握着这些人的生命 |
[31:29] | if we can work this out. | 只要我们达成一致 他们就能免于一死 |
[31:37] | I speak for the farm, but I don’t decide. | 我只是农场代表 无权做出决定 |
[31:40] | We gotta put it to a vote. | 我们要投票 |
[31:43] | Okay. | 可以 |
[31:45] | I give you an hour to persuade your people to stand down. | 我给你一小时时间劝说你的人合作 |
[31:49] | Then we’re coming in… | 一小时后我们将进入搜查 |
[31:50] | whether you voted for it or not. | 不管你们支不支持 |
[31:52] | What do we want to do, people? | 大家什么想法 |
[31:54] | – Do we want to let the feds in here? – No! | -同意联邦调查局的人进来吗 -不 |
[31:56] | They say there’s a murder suspect among us. | 他们说我们有犯罪嫌疑 |
[31:59] | How do we even know that’s true? | 我们怎么知道那是不是真的 |
[32:00] | We can’t let the government roll all over us. | 我们不能任由政府欺压我们 |
[32:02] | Right! They done that all our lives. | 没错 他们一直如此 |
[32:03] | Isn’t that why we came here? | 那正是我们来这里的原因啊 |
[32:05] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[32:06] | I like what you’re doing here, and I want to help you. | 我喜欢你们创造的生活 我也真想帮你 |
[32:08] | Will you let me speak to them now? | 能让我和他们谈谈吗 |
[32:10] | I’m gonna say something that may shock you, | 我要说的话可能很惊人 |
[32:12] | but if you work with me, | 但是如果我们俩合作 |
[32:13] | I guarantee you will come out of this a big hero. | 我保证你将成为英雄 |
[32:17] | You will be golden. | 受人敬仰 |
[32:19] | I promise. Yes? | 我保证 行吗 |
[32:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[32:24] | Okay, people. Fellow citizens, my name is Patrick. | 各位居民 我叫派翠克 |
[32:27] | I’m not just a citizen. | 我不仅是个公民 |
[32:28] | I’m also a sort of indentured servant to the FBI out there. | 也算和联邦调查局签过雇佣契约 |
[32:33] | You’re FBI? | 你是调查局的人 |
[32:35] | I’m with them, not of them. | 我只是帮忙 不是他们的一员 |
[32:37] | Let him speak. | 让他说完 |
[32:40] | It’s the truth. | 那是真的 |
[32:41] | There’s a killer amongst you — | 你们中有一个人是凶手 |
[32:43] | murdered a good woman by the name of Edith Firlock. | 谋杀了一位叫做伊迪丝·弗尔洛克的人 |
[32:47] | You know, I can find this bloodthirsty killer right now, | 我可以找出这个冷血的凶手 |
[32:49] | and I can take him out of here, | 由我带他出去 |
[32:50] | and I can do it without letting those accursed feds | 这样就可以不让联调局的人 |
[32:53] | cross your property line. How does that sound? | 进入你们的私人领土 你们觉得如何 |
[32:56] | Keep talking. | 说下去 |
[32:57] | Edith Firlock drove down to Gentry | 伊迪丝·弗尔洛克开车来到金特里 |
[33:00] | to, uh, catch up with someone from her distant past — | 是为了 来见一个 |
[33:04] | a past where she was a leftist lawyer. | 在她还是激进派律师时认识的一个人 |
[33:09] | So anyone under the age of 45, | 所以四十五岁以下的人 |
[33:11] | please go to the back of the barn right now. | 请站在谷仓后面 |
[33:13] | Under the age of 45 — back of the barn. | 四十五岁以下的 站在谷仓后面 |
[33:16] | The rest of you, please… | 剩下的人 |
[33:18] | stay here. | 请站在这里 |
[33:20] | Now, my guess as to what happened here — | 我对案件真相的想法是 |
[33:22] | Edith Firlock knew a lot of radical fringe types | 伊迪丝·弗尔洛克过去认识了 |
[33:26] | from the old days. | 很多激进派的边缘人物 |
[33:29] | One of those old friends… | 而其中一个人 |
[33:32] | is on the run… | 现在还在亡命 |
[33:36] | …and using your farm to hide out. | 并且为了这个目的躲进了你们的农场 |
[33:40] | Now, I think Edith figured that out | 这事被伊迪丝发现了 |
[33:44] | and came down to pay a visit. | 于是她来这里见他 |
[33:48] | Any takers? | 有人自首吗 |
[33:54] | The killer also owns their own gun. | 凶手自己也有枪 |
[33:58] | Who here doesn’t own a firearm… | 你们中没有枪的人 |
[34:03] | to the back of the barn, please. | 请站到谷仓后面 谢谢 |
[34:04] | Now we’re getting close. | 我们已经在接近真相了 |
[34:07] | The killer’s starting to get nervous. | 凶手紧张起来了 |
[34:13] | The killer feels like it’s 110 degrees in here. | 他觉得这里热得要死 |
[34:19] | The killer’s starting to feel faint, it’s so hot. | 他开始头晕 太热了 |
[34:25] | …which is not you or you. | 既不是你 也不是你 |
[34:31] | Now we’re getting very, very close. | 越来越接近真相了 |
[34:33] | And I would suggest that the killer can now see Edith… | 我猜凶手现在每次眨眼 |
[34:38] | every time they blink. | 都能看到伊迪丝 |
[34:42] | Yeah. You can see her, right? | 没错 你们能看到她 对吧 |
[34:45] | Coming for revenge. | 她回来报仇 |
[34:48] | Right in the corner of your vision. | 就在你视线的角落里 |
[34:52] | That poor woman. | 那个可怜的女人 |
[34:59] | Oh, stop it! | 你得了吧 |
[35:02] | Marcia, right? What’s your real name, huh? | 你是玛西娅对吧 真名是什么 |
[35:05] | This is a lie! | 他满嘴谎话 |
[35:06] | Remember who he is! He’s a Fed! | 别忘了他的身份 他是联调局的 |
[35:09] | – He’s the enemy! – Marcia… | -他是敌人 -玛西娅 |
[35:13] | Marcia! | 玛西娅 |
[35:15] | Marcia! | 玛西娅 |
[35:17] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不会想这么做的 |
[35:19] | Don’t tell me what I want! | 用不着你告诉我 我想做什么 |
[35:20] | I am so sick of you telling everybody what they want, | 我最讨厌你告诉别人他们想做什么 |
[35:23] | what to do, how to think! | 去做什么 如何思考 |
[35:26] | Marcia… | 玛西娅 |
[35:29] | …it’s over. | 都结束了 |
[35:46] | I ran your fingerprints, | 我核对了你的指纹 |
[35:47] | and they tell an interesting story, Marcia. | 指纹告诉我一个有趣的故事 玛西娅 |
[35:53] | Or… | 或者 |
[35:55] | Perhaps I should say… | 应该叫你 |
[35:57] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[35:59] | In 1986, you were implicated in an eco-terrorism bombing. | 1986年你被牵连进一起生态恐怖主义轰炸案中 |
[36:03] | Just south of the Canadian border. | 就在加拿大南部边境线上 |
[36:05] | You call it “Terrorism”? | 你们管那叫”恐怖主义”吗 |
[36:08] | We called it “Liberating nature”. | 我们叫它”解放大自然” |
[36:10] | Edith Firlock’s defense fund represented you | 伊迪丝·弗尔洛克的法律协会为你做辩护 |
[36:12] | until you skipped bail. | 直到你获得保释 |
[36:15] | You know, 27 years is a long time to be on the run. | 在逃二十七年可真不短了 |
[36:19] | Oh, it’s not so bad once you get past the first 10 years. | 一旦熬过最初的十年 感觉也没那么糟糕了 |
[36:26] | Until the past shows up on your doorstep. | 可往事找上门来时 感觉就又变得糟糕了 |
[36:31] | She said she saw my picture on some travel blog, | 她说她在某个旅游博客上看到了我的照片 |
[36:34] | that she recognized me instantly. | 并且立刻认出了我 |
[36:38] | Rachel Solket… | 瑞秋·索科特 |
[36:43] | …I believe we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[36:45] | She told me that if she found me, | 她说如果她能找到我 |
[36:48] | it was only a matter of time before the authorities did. | 那么当局找到我只是时间问题 |
[36:51] | So Firlock showed up to help you. | 所以弗尔洛克想要帮助你 |
[36:53] | Yeah–help me turn myself in. | 对 帮我自首 |
[36:57] | But you had no intention of turning yourself in. | 但你一点也不想自首 |
[37:02] | None whatsoever. | 完全不想 |
[37:08] | So you shot her at Phelps’ ranch, | 所以你在费尔普斯的农场打死了她 |
[37:10] | And then you went back to the market. | 然后又回到市场 |
[37:15] | She should have left well enough alone. | 她原本就该有多远躲多远 |
[37:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:21] | It was all her fault. | 都是她的错 |
[37:43] | Hey, Laroche. Do you have news? | 拉罗彻 有什么消息吗 |
[37:45] | I got the warrant. | 我拿到了搜查令 |
[37:46] | I have a physical address in Sacramento. | 还拿到了在萨克拉门托的地址 |
[37:49] | Heading there now. | 现在正在去那里的路上 |
[37:50] | That’s great. Where is it? | 太好了 地址是哪 |
[37:52] | Looks like it’s in the warehouse district. | 看着好像仓库区 |
[37:54] | Okay. Send me the address. I’ll join you. | 好吧 地址发给我 我跟你一起去 |
[37:56] | Do you remember nothing from our conversation? | 你忘了我跟你说过什么吗 |
[37:59] | Yeah, but I can help you. | 没忘 但是我可以帮你一把 |
[38:01] | I will search and let you know | 我去查 如果发现什么 |
[38:03] | if I find anything worth your time. | 值得占用你时间的线索 我会通知你的 |
[38:05] | – Listen, Laroche, I… – Good-bye, Rigsby. | -听我说拉罗彻 我… -再见 瑞斯比 |
[38:11] | Hey, honey, you catch that? | 亲爱的 你追踪到了吗 |
[38:12] | Yeah. | 追踪了 |
[38:14] | Looks like he’s headed towards Elk Grove. | 他好像往麋鹿林方向去了 |
[38:18] | I’ll text you the address once his car stops. | 他的车一停 我就把地址发给你 |
[38:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:22] | Uh, Wayne… | 韦恩… |
[38:23] | Be careful. | 多加小心 |
[38:25] | – I love you. – Love you. | -我爱你 -爱你 |
[38:37] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[38:39] | Oh, just wanted to apologize | 我只是想 |
[38:40] | for leaving you out there without a ride. | 为把你丢在那儿而道歉 |
[38:42] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[38:44] | – All in the line of duty. – Yeah. | -都是为了公务 -是啊 |
[38:50] | I got you that thing you wanted. | 我带来了你想要的东西 |
[39:02] | Oh, my god. How did you… | 天啊 你怎么知… |
[39:06] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[39:08] | Jane gave it to me. | 简给我的 |
[39:10] | Jane gave you a wand? | 简给了你一根魔杖 |
[39:14] | When I was a girl, | 我小的时候 |
[39:15] | I thought I could change so many things | 认为只要有这个 |
[39:17] | if I just had one of these. | 我就能改变很多事 |
[39:19] | Change what kind of things? | 改变什么事 |
[39:22] | Oh, you know, uh, make myself invisible, | 比如让我自己隐身 |
[39:25] | transport myself to magical places. | 我自己传送到魔境什么的 |
[39:28] | You must have been disappointed when it didn’t work. | 那东西不管用一定让你很失望 |
[39:31] | I never got one. | 我从来没得到过 |
[39:33] | My mom thought all that princess stuff was stupid nonsense. | 我妈妈觉得所有小公主的东西都很傻很无聊 |
[39:38] | She was right, of course. | 当然 她是对的 |
[39:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:32] | If you former CBI people are one thing, | 你们这些前加调局的人啊 |
[40:34] | it’s predictable. | 太好猜了 |
[40:35] | I can explain. | 容我解释一下 |
[40:37] | I need to search the premises alone. | 我想独自检查房子 |
[40:38] | You stay outside. | 你到外面去 |
[40:45] | Police! | 警察 |
[40:54] | Police! | 警察 |
[40:56] | Search warrant! | 有搜查令 |
[41:04] | Rigsby! | 瑞斯比 |
[41:09] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:10] | No. It’s not okay. This place is creepy. | 不 不好 这里很诡异 |
[41:13] | If you think I’m gonna search this dump by myself, | 要是你认为我会自己搜查这个垃圾场 |
[41:15] | you are gravely mistaken. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[41:33] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[41:34] | Yeah. It sounded like a man talking. | 听到了 好像有人说话 |
[41:55] | J.J J.J.! | |
[42:06] | My…dog. | 我的 狗 |
[42:08] | It’s okay. | 不会有事的 |
[42:09] | It’s okay. Just — | 不会有事的 |
[42:11] | Just stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[42:12] | Just s-stay — stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[42:14] | It’s okay. | 不会有事的 |
[42:19] | It’s okay. | 不会有事的 |